[Return]
Archived Thread

File 13044910026.jpg - (1.43MB , 2480x1748 , two of a kind.jpg ) [iqdb]
140574 No. 140574
“Did you hear me?” you hear Parsee ask from somewhere above you. “Hand me the knife, and I will take care of this for you. No muss, no fuss, nothing more for you to worry about! Well, okay, perhaps some muss...”

“A-ah, um...” Parsee stammers in response, sounding suddenly as if she had moved some distance away.

Why is that?
For that matter, why do you feel like something is holding you down to the ground?
Opening your eyes, you see it is because something is holding you down to the ground. Or rather, someone.

Straddling your abdomen, her legs holding your arms to your sides, you see Parsee sitting atop you.

“There isn't much time left, you know! Come on, give me the knife. Come on. Coooome oooon.” Parsee coos. To herself..

...huh?

Oh, right. There were two of them for some reason.

As you begin to recall the events that led to you waking up in an alley with Parsee sitting on top of you, you try to take stock of your situation. Your situation being that you woke up in an alley with Parsee sitting on top of you.

Also, asking herself for a knife, which she seems quite reluctant to hand over.

To herself.

“Hm? Oh! Hello, darling, did I wake you? I am so sorry about that.” the Parsee on top of you smiles sweetly down at you, before turning back to her twin. “Do you see? He's awake, now! Are you happy?”

Still holding her knife, the other Parsee looks between you and her double, looking very much unhappy about the whole situation. Body trembling and eyes glistening, you wouldn't be surprised if she broke down into tears at any moment.

It's enough to make you want to hug her, if she wasn't already pinning you and your arms to the ground.

“Come on, already! He's not going to stab himself, so give me the knife!” the Parsee on top of you snaps at the other, apparently growing impatient with herself as Parsee the Knife-holder looks at you uncertainly. “What is it? Is his being awake what's bothering you, now? This wouldn't even be a problem if you hadn't wasted your time, you know. It could have been over and done with! Now, give me the knife so we can finish this!”

“U-um...” you barely hear the other Parsee speak, as her eyes once again make contact with your own.

Give. Me. The knife..” the knife-less Parsee says, coldly and evenly, holding a hand out to herself.

Looking back at herself, the other Parsee clutches the knife to her chest and weakly shakes her head. “N-no!”

“Oh, you are kidding me.” Parsee scoffs. “You really expect me to believe you suddenly don't want this? That you don't want to do this? Bullshit, you don't! I know you do! Just who do you think you're...” Trailing off, the Parsee on you stares at her twin before slowly turning back to look down at you, her eyes narrowed as a sickening smile spreads across her face. “Oh~!

You can't help but flinch a little, as Parsee bends down and gently caresses your cheek with her hand.

“Isn't that simply adorable, darling? Even after coming this far, it seems I still don't want you to know how much I've been looking forward to sticking my knife into you! Figuratively, of course, but the literal version is fine, too. It's so strange, though! Oh, one moment, darling!” Pulling away from you, Parsee turns to look back at herself. “Are you sure you don't want to give me the knife, now? No? Alright, then...” Turning her attentions back to you, the smile never leaving her face, Parsee leans back down over you. “As I was saying, it seems so strange that this would bother her. Don't you agree? After all, it never did before...”




[ ] Raise Your Voice

[ ] Keep Quiet

>> No. 140575
[x] Keep Quiet

This should piss her off. I'd prefer to have Paper screaming at us, but angry Parsee is fine too.
>> No. 140576
[X] Raise Your Voice

>Come on, already! He's not going to stab himself

Challenge Accepted.
>> No. 140578
[x] Raise Your Voice

>Parsee clutches the knife to her chest and weakly shakes her head. “N-no!”

Never doubted for a single second. However, it is becoming increasingly obvious that the gentle Parsee will need a little more assistance in banishing her violent side. Once again, it is time to employ our special brand of persuasion.
>> No. 140581
[x] Keep Quiet

Silence is golden, you know.
>> No. 140582
[X] Raise Your Voice
-[X] She shouldn't be so mean to her sister.
>> No. 140583
[x] Raise Your Voice

>Still holding her knife, the other Parsee looks between you and her double, looking very much unhappy about the whole situation.

People being unhappy around us? We have to fix this.

Not getting stabbed is an afterthought.
>> No. 140584
[X] Raise Your Voice
>> No. 140585
[X] Keep Quiet

They say this city's been dead for years, now...
>> No. 140586
[X] Raise Your Voice

If this keeps us from getting stabbed, good.
>> No. 140587
>>140576
lol'd

[X] Raise Your Voice
Time to help Parsee. No, not the one that wants to kill us.
>> No. 140588
>>140576
Good sir, you and I think the same thoughts.

[x] Raise Your Voice
>> No. 140590
[X] Raise Your Voice
>> No. 140591
[X] Raise Your Voice
If you give me the knife I will stab myself for you!
>> No. 140592
[X] Raise Your Voice
>> No. 140597
[x] Raise Your Voice
Oh you pussies, let me show you how to stab me.
>> No. 140601
[x] Raise Your Voice
>> No. 140608
[x] Raise Your Voice
"You'll never take me alive!"
>> No. 140613
[x] Raise Your Voice

awesome.jpg
>> No. 140614
>Body trembling and eyes glistening, you wouldn't be surprised if she broke down into tears at any moment.

>It's enough to make you want to hug her, if she wasn't already pinning you and your arms to the ground.

Clearly, we must fix this.


[X] Raise Your Voice
>> No. 140615
[x] Raise your voice
[x] Parsee, l'd hate to Interupt, but it appears that the physical beig of all of your negativity has been expelled from your body, due to our little heart to heart and is now attached to you symbiotically seeking to remove me as a threat, so it may rejoin it's host putting you back into your cycle of everlasting turmoil.
[x] That, or the power of love was so great that your youkai side was expelled from your body upon contact.
[x] Either way, can you get her/it off?
>> No. 140617
[x]Raise your voice.
[x]"Parsee, your sister is also cute!"
>> No. 140622
If I hand't voted already, I'd take>>140615
as what I'd vote for. Also why does everyone want the character to be a dick whenever something serious, in the sense of love or other things, is happening?
>> No. 140623
[x]>>140615
Revotan. Even if its only to see our MC saying some of the wisdom he usually just thinks about.
>> No. 140624
>>140622
>>140623
You could delete your old vote, or if you've managed to lose the password link to your old vote to make where the tally stands clear.
And rather than linking to the write-in to vote, it's easier to count if you just copy and paste the votes.
>> No. 140625
>>140624
How do you delete an old post? I honestly don't know.
>> No. 140626
>>140625
Pathetic. It's down in the lower right corner. You see where it says "Delete post?" Just mark the box of the post you want to delete, and go click the button.
>> No. 140633
>>140626
You know, I don't usually jump on people for being harsh but this time it really is unjustified. Post deletion isn't as obvious as it seems, and he wasn't being rude or obstinate.
>> No. 140642
>>140633
I don't quite think he had to be so rude about it, but it's really not all that complicated if you actually look.
The delete button is right there.
>> No. 140643
>>140642
There are some guys who prefer ask rather than trying, because they don't want to do any mistake.
>> No. 140650
File 13046301099.jpg - (710.43KB , 900x1200 , coin flip.jpg ) [iqdb]
140650
Though you're not entirely sure of the 'how' or 'why' of the situation, it's clear to you that nothing good is going to happen if you remain silent.

“Um, Parsee? I'd hate to interrupt you-”

“So don't, darling. Just lie there and quietly accept the inevitable.” Parsee shushes you, placing a finger on your lips. “Muster up whatever sense of dignity you have, resist the urge to beg for your life, and let me do this. It will be much easier that way.”

“Beg? Oh, no, I wasn't going to do that.”

“Oh? What, then?” she asks in a way you're not entirely sure is meant to be mocking. “Some brave show of defiance in the face of imminent death? A desperate declaration of your love in the hopes that it will change anything? Believe me, darling, whatever you have to say, I've probably heard it before.”

...okay, so it was meant to be mocking.

“Nope!” you tell her, wondering if you should be worried or glad to have some potential options for bullshitting your way out of this shot down so quickly. If nothing else, you suppose, it's faster than trying them and getting shot down anyway. “I just wanted to say you shouldn't be so mean to your sister. That is your sister, right? She's cute! Well, not to say you're not cute, too. In a creepy, psycho, 'I have to check the kitchen to make sure all the cutlery is still there before going to sleep with you every night' sort of way, but cute!”

“Did you hear that? He said he thinks you're crazy!” Parsee calls out to her twin, before turning back to you. “That isn't a very nice thing to say, darling. Even if it is true.”

“No, no, see, I was saying you're crazy. Not your sister.”

“Oh, darling, you don't understand, do you?” Parsee shakes her head, and gestures to her copy. “We're not twins, or clones, or whatever silly little idea you have in your cute little head.”

“Not twin sisters?”

“No.”

“Oh. Then that means you're...”

“Yes, darling?”

“The physical manifestation of Parsee's negative emotions given physical form and symbolicastically linked to her heart as a result of some stuff that happened that may have been related to me, thus compelling you to remove me so that you may reunite with her body and continue your life of everlasting turmoil and torment and why are you looking at me like that?”

Though she was still smiling at first, as you spoke you couldn't help but notice it gradually fade, leaving only a look of utter bewilderment in its place. Leaning back, she turns to look back at her duplicate

“Did you understand any of that?” she asks the other Parsee, who slowly shakes her head in response. “Yeah, me neither. He's clearly gone mad, and in dire need of help. Our help. Your help. So, please, give me the knife, now.”

“W-what? No!” the other Parsee protests, clutching the knife possessively.

“Oh, come on. You heard him.” Parsee says, holding out her hand. “We'll be doing him a favor. As far gone as he is, this will barely even qualify as murder! More of a mercy killing, if anything! The pain and anguish of the others is just a nice little bonus!”

“Um, was I wrong?” you ask, less interested in the answer than in trying to maintain some involvement in the discussion, such as it was, worried about what might happen if you simply allow things to progress on their own.

“Hush, darling.” Parsee says without turning away from herself. “Can't you see I'm trying to make up my mind, here?”

“Er, sorry.” you halfheartedly apologize, not sure if you even should be apologizing for interrupting when someone is discussing killing you. Should you? After all, it is your life she's talking about. It doesn't seem fair that you not be allowed some say in the proceedings.

It is then, that you have an idea!

“Hey, Parsee!”

Darling, I thought I told you to-”

“Not, you, Parsee.” you say, peering around her and giving a nod to the other Parsee behind her. “You. Parsee.”

“What do you think you're-”

“I am trying to talk to Parsee, Parsee.” you say to Parsee. “Hey, Parsee!”



[ ] “Give 'er the knife!”

[ ] “Dooon't give 'er the knife!”

[ ] “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~!”
>> No. 140651
[x] “Give 'er the knife!”
What could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 140652
[x] "Give me the knife i have a plan!"
Might want to get them to teach you the trick how to create your own stand.
>> No. 140653
[x] "Give me the knife!"
[x] “Give 'er the knife!”

Is someone going to stumble into this alley anytime soon? This is going to take a while...
>> No. 140654
[x] “Dooon't give 'er the knife!”

I don't like suicide
>> No. 140655
[x] “Give me the knife!”

We did profess to like shiny things.
>> No. 140656
[X] “Dooon't give 'er the knife!”
>>140655
You like suicide don't you?
>> No. 140657
File 130463271145.jpg - (106.92KB , 225x350 , I lose to everyone specially to myself.jpg ) [iqdb]
140657
>A desperate declaration of your love in the hopes that it will change anything?
Well, it worked with Rumia and Yuuka.


[x] 'Do what you want not what this.. thing or myself does'
She, evidently, hasn't lost her hopes after a hundred of heartbreakers run her over, why should she suddenly surrender and give in against herself?
In that matter, is her other self trying to cut our MC down because he might be the one to break that cycle?
>> No. 140658
Not-Parsee says she and Parsee are the same person. To test this, Parsee needs to give her the knife. If what Not-Parsee says is true, she will refuse to stab the protagonist as well.

Then we'll have TWO Parsees!
>> No. 140659
[x] Want to come to the surface with me?

I pick the third fourth option.
>> No. 140660
[x] “Dooon't give 'er the knife!”

The other option will only serve to confuse gentle Parsee, and we don't want that. She's trying so hard to believe, to trust others, that we should encourage her.
>> No. 140663
[x]"Remember what Yuugi said, if you want the top shelf stuff you have to take it!"
>> No. 140664
[x] “Dooon't give 'er the knife!”
>> No. 140665
[x] "Give me the knife!"

Why'd you only put one choice, dear writefag?
>> No. 140666
File 130464201435.jpg - (149.29KB , 1024x768 , 17e85b958dfeb6060c8ef6027b175335.jpg ) [iqdb]
140666
>Then we'll have TWO Parsees!
Brilliant!
>> No. 140667
[X] Look Parsee if you really don't want me to leave, then I can't.
What I can do however, is leave you a little Thing behind that will always be with that you can remember me by.

If you know what I mean.

Commitment my fellow anons, Commitment.
>> No. 140668
>>140667
>will always be with that you can remember me by.
>You*
whoops
>> No. 140671
[x] "Give the knife to an outside party who can objectively look at this situation to resolve the stalemate current underway."
>> No. 140673
File 13046530044.jpg - (62.86KB , 640x855 , MaxPayne2FRONT.jpg ) [iqdb]
140673
[x] “Dooon't give 'er the knife!”
FUCK the extra bullshit. This is a binary option.
>> No. 140674
[x] "Give the knife to an outside party who can objectively look at this situation to resolve the stalemate current underway."
>> No. 140675
[x] "Give the knife to an outside party who can objectively look at this situation to resolve the stalemate current underway."
>> No. 140679
[X] "Give the knife to an outside party who can objectively look at this situation to resolve the stalemate current underway."
>> No. 140682
>>140671
I don't think Paper exists outside the protagonist's head. And he doesn't have arms. Or hands.

Poor Paper.
>> No. 140683
>>140682
Isn't paper Koishi?
>> No. 140684
>>140683
Can't be. Not enough sexual innuendo.
>> No. 140689
File 130469877677.jpg - (80.15KB , 450x268 , head_full_of.jpg ) [iqdb]
140689
[x] “Dooon't give 'er the knife!”

I don't understand what that's supposed to mean. Not like I understood anything to begin with.
>> No. 140690
>>140689
>Give her the knife
>Do not give her the knife

Does that help?
>> No. 140710
File 130475040415.png - (1.09MB , 760x558 , happy thoughts happy thoughts.png ) [iqdb]
140710
No time for writing tonight, sorry.
I'll have a little extra time tomorrow night, though, so that will be nice.
>> No. 140727
>[ ] “Give 'er the knife!”

This could also mean that we're asking Parsee to stab her clone.
>> No. 140729
>>140727
Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!
>> No. 140731
>>140710
>I'll have a little extra time tomorrow night

Hooray!
>> No. 140741
File 130489525444.jpg - (480.06KB , 500x900 , STOP.jpg ) [iqdb]
140741
“Don't give her the knife!” you tell the other Parsee, after a moment of considering doing the exact opposite, and telling her to give her twin the knife.

As counter-productive as it might seem to tell someone who has a knife but doesn't want to stab you with it to give that knife to someone who does want to stab you with it, some part of you wonders if it wouldn't result in the Parsee who doesn't want to stab you to do something more proactive than simply refusing to stab you. Stabbing her twin, for example.

Though you do believe it might certainly be a means of ending this situation, you decide against even trying to go that route for the sake of your conscience, if nothing else. As comfortable as you've become with the notion of manipulating little girls, you're still not sure you care to upgrade yourself to manipulating mentally-unstable women into doing things like using knives on themselves.

“Oh, don't listen to him.” the Parsee on top of you says, tilting her head in your direction. “Of course he doesn't want this to happen! He has so much to live for, and so many who would miss him! Isn't that right, darling?”

“You don't want to do this, Parsee.” you continue, ignoring the woman sitting on top of you. “If you wanted to do it, you would have done it, but you haven't, so you don't. See? It just makes sense. You feel like you shouldn't do this, and you should go with that feeling. The feeling of not doing this. 'This' being the giving of that knife to her, and letting her do what she wants to do with that knife and me.”

“But you do want to do this, don't you? That's why I'm here, isn't it?” the not-so-nice Parsee says. Though her head is turned away from you, you can practically hear the smile in her voice.

“Ah! Ah! But if you're there, that means you also don't want to do this! Which is why you're there. Because you don't want to do this.”

“Oh, what does he know about what you do or don't want? Hmm? He only met you just yesterday, while we have been together for how long? Do you think he really knows you better than you know yourself?”

“Okay, it's true that we only just met yesterday, but still! I like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character, especially when it comes to people who do or don't want to kill me, and you, Parsee? You are definitely someone I think fits in the 'does not want to kill me' category. When I first saw you, the first thing I thought was 'I bet this nice-looking lady doesn't want to kill me.' And, so far, you have proven me right on that.”

“Isn't that cute? He actually expects you to believe he was thinking about you!”

“I did!”

“Oh, of course he did. Right up until he ditched you at the first chance he got, that is.”

“That wasn't my fault, you know.”

“Of course it wasn't! Just like it wasn't his fault he stumbled upon you later that night, and had no choice but to deal with you again, right? Just another accident that he should find you when he did. Just like now, don't you think?”

“Yes, that time was certainly like this time, in a way. They both had a distinct tone of you not wanting to kill me, and that's been working out quite well for both of us, don't you agree? Maybe we can try and keep that going, and what would really help in that is not giving the knife to little Miss Stabs-a-lot here.”

“Oh, yes. Let's not kill him, so that we can continue this happy little farce where he pretends to give a damn about you, right up until he leaves you again to carry on with his merry band of whores!”

“The only pretending going on is Miss Crankypants, here, and her trying to pretend she doesn't want to come along with us. Do you, Parsee? Do you want to come with us? Because you can, if you want!”

“How sweet is that? Inviting you along with him! Completely forgetting that teensy little part where you can't go along. But it's the thought that counts, right?”

“Look, Parsee, I know you have your job or duty or whatever you call it, but you know that doesn't have to be all there is for you! If you want more, you can have more, you just have to find the way to get it!”

“Like you've never thought of that before? Never wondered, and hoped, and dreamed, only to have it all come crashing back down? Really, now, is it necessary to go over all of this again? He's only doing this to save his own hide, anyway!”

“Am not!”

“Face it, you know how this will end. All any of this is accomplishing is delaying the inevitable, for him and for you. If you're going to have any control over any of this, now is the time to do it. Believe me, if you don't do this now you will regret it.”

“But not nearly as much as you will regret doing this thing that she wants you to do, Parsee. So, you know, don't do it. Please?”

“This is your last chance. Give me the knife.

Shifting about uncomfortably, Parsee silently stands and listens to you and her murderous double make your respective cases. Clutching the knife tightly to her chest, as if she were afraid someone might come and snatch it away from her, she looks uncertainly at the two of you, clearly struggling with the choice presented to her.

It's a choice that, to you, seems like an easy one to make. Then again, you have to admit you are just a little biased.

After what feels like an eternity of waiting, her lips part, and you find yourself straining your ears to listen as she answers with a single, softly-spoken word.

”...no.”

“Hmm? Come again? I didn't quite catch that.” the Parsee on top of you says, shifting her body to get a better look at herself.

“N-no.” the other Parsee says, shakily but more loudly. “I, I'm not going to do it! I won't!”

Really.

“R-really!”

“Aw, that's too bad.” Parsee shrugs, sounding far less upset and disappointed than you would have expected. As she turns back to you, you see that she doesn't even look disappointed, either. “Did you hear that? She won't give me the knife, after all. How cruel of her.”

“Yeah, that's a real shame.” you reply with more than smidgen of sarcasm, at once both annoyed yet unnerved at the strange smile the woman sitting on you is sporting. For someone who just lost a fight with herself, she seems to be in awfully high spirits. “If we're quite finished, though, could you let me up, now?”

“Oh, but darling, we're not finished. Not yet.” Leaning down over you, her smile slowly getting wider, Parsee rests one of her hands on your chest as the other begins to rummage around in the folds of clothes, as if searching for something.

“What? You heard, um, you! You're not getting that knife!”

“I know, darling. That's so cruel of me, isn't it?” she says with a blatantly-fake pout. “If I was going to kill you, I would have at least tried to make it quick and painless. Well, relatively quick and painless.”

'Relatively'? Relative to what? you wonder, but don't dare ask.
You get the feeling you wouldn't like the answer.

Suddenly, Parsee pulls herself back, sitting up straight as she apparently finds whatever it was she was looking for in her clothes.

You can't help but notice she's still smiling.

“I had wanted to make this easy for all of us. But, wouldn't you know it, I just had to go and insist on doing things the hard way!” Parsee says, casting a glance at her much nicer counterpart. “But that's alright, darling. I can still take care of you. I'll just have to use these instead!”

From the folds of her clothes, Parsee produces a small hammer and several large nails, holding them up so that you and her other half can see them clearly.

“Care to guess what these are for, darling?” Parsee smiles. “I'll give you a hint~! I'm not fixing a bridge.


Yep, you were right. You don't like this.
You don't like this at all.







----------------------------------

Okay, so I kinda fell asleep last night.

More to come later.
>> No. 140746
It is time for someone to finally show up. Time is running out and nails are about to be used in a not so nice way.
>> No. 140748
As I thought, a yandere Parsee is best.
>> No. 140749
Wow, she does her own bridge maintenance? I'm not sure whether to feel proud of her for taking responsibility for her surroundings or pissed that she doesn't have anyone to do it for her.

Perhaps she should take responsibility for the rest of her life, as well?
>> No. 140755
File 130490123214.jpg - (19.88KB , 703x397 , Imagine her with yellow hair.jpg ) [iqdb]
140755
Yes, Yandere is awesome.
>> No. 140756
Will Tenshi be more or less likely to stick around once Parsee calls her a whore to her face?

After the beating, I mean.
>> No. 140758
>>140756
It doesn't really matter, Parsee joining will eventually lead to a crazy yandere orgy that none will survive.
>> No. 140764
File 130493192779.png - (97.41KB , 960x540 , huh.png ) [iqdb]
140764
I let time get away from me tonight.
Sorry, but it's a slippery little bastard.
>> No. 140767
>>140758
I thought the entire point of having Parsee in two bodies was so we could kill one of them, emotionally neutering her and making her safe to bring into the outside world. ... We might need to literally castrate her too, with all this knife talk.
>> No. 140770
>>140767
She is not some kind of animal.
>> No. 140771
File 130494009048.jpg - (803.12KB , 1000x1000 , it's parsee time!.jpg ) [iqdb]
140771
>>140764
That pic is just screaming "HURRR DURRRR"

Anyway, I'm jealous of that Parsee and his bridge-fixing skills. The only think I can do with a hammer is break a walnut with a 50% miss chance.
>> No. 140773
>>140771
>Anyway, I'm jealous of that Parsee and his bridge-fixing skills.

I'm sure you wanted to say her?
>> No. 140776
>>140770
Half of her doesn't act like it.
>> No. 140777
>>140741
[x] Parsee! Quickly!
If I punch this one, do you feel the pain? Hurry!
[x] If yes proceed to do so.
silly vote:
[x] Call for medicine
[x] Ask for her to transform
[x] receive batgirl poison baseball-bat.
[x] Can you you hear the Cicadas? I sure can.
You know what happens next.
>> No. 140778
>>140777
Did you notice that nobody is voting?
That there are no options?
That the writefag has stated more is to come later?
>> No. 140780
>>140767
>>140770
>>140776
Either way, stabbing Parsee is a bad idea because she'll explode into danmaku if that happens.

I knows this because I've played SA stage 2.
>> No. 140784
>>140780
A point-blank blast of danmaku, eh? Sounds like a good excuse to put the MC into a coma and have awesome coma dreams to me.
>> No. 140791
>>140777
Stop.
>> No. 140795
File 130501680032.jpg - (485.32KB , 876x657 , is this that part.jpg ) [iqdb]
140795
“Don't worry, darling.” Parsee chuckles as you vainly attempt to wriggle out from under her. “It will only hurt for a little bit, I promise.”

Taking a nail between her thumb and forefinger, Parsee leans down and gently presses it to the middle of your forehead. Though you can't actually see the nail when it's so close, the sensation of something cold and sharp pricking your skin is unmistakable.

“So, that's it? After all of this, you're just going to hammer a nail into my head?”

“I know, it seems like there should be more, shouldn't there?” Parsee says with a sigh, as she begins to line up her swing with the hammer. “Maybe one in the eye, a few into your hands, something to build up to the final blow, right? Not much point doing something like this if they're not made to beg for death before it's over, right? Well, that's how it goes when you have to rush, I guess. No time to enjoy anything Just BAM, and it's over! Such a shame.”

“Yeah. What a pity.” you say, your voice not showing even the slightest hint of sarcasm.

“Oh, now don't feel so bad! With any luck, the first one might not actually kill you! Of course, then you might start screaming, and we can't have that, can we?”

“And if I started just screaming right now?”

“Then I would have to crush your throat, darling, and put the first nail there, instead. Then we wouldn't be able to continue this lovely little conversation we're having. Or, were having, anyway. Speaking of which...” Pulling her arm back, Parsee raises her hammer into the air, clearly ready to strike. “Any last words, darling?”


[ ] “Don't do this?”
[ ] “Oh my god! What the hell is THAT thing?!”
[ ] “Quack.
[ ] “Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”
[ ] "Looks like it's my turn...[
[ ] "...to get hammered
[ ] "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH!

>> No. 140796
[X]Oh my god what IS that thing?!

Oh wait, it's Miss Yuuka. Hi, Miss Yuuka!

I need new pants now.
>> No. 140797
[x] “Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”

I SING THE SONG THAT ENDS THE EAAAAAAAARTH!!
>> No. 140798
[x] “Oh my god! What the hell is THAT thing?!”

It has to be pretty heavy if it's distracting him from the nail about to be driven into his head.
>> No. 140799
[X] "Oh hey Yuggi."

And if that doesn't work...

[X] "Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

And then we turn into Unzan and punch Parsee's murderous side into a fine paste.
>> No. 140800
[x] “Don't do this?"

While the other options will undoubtedly serve to distract her, and better improve our chances of survival, they do nothing for the underlying problems. They don't help Parsee.

She seems to think she is running low on time; whether this is because the spellcard or whatever magic is fueling this is running out, I don't know. But I know that if we employ MC's insanity to confuse her, we will be giving up on helping Parsee to become a better person, merely to save our hide, and I can't stand that.
>> No. 140801
[x] “Quack.”
>> No. 140802
[x] "Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Last time we took in a lot of poison we became immune to it, and after this is done we will be immune to nails piercing our flesh!
>> No. 140803
>>140802
Protip: in Realism mode, you can't be immune to poison, no matter how many time you drink it.
>> No. 140804
[x] “Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”

Hell yeah
>> No. 140806
[x] "Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
>> No. 140807
[x] “Oh my god! What the hell is THAT thing?!”
It's funny because it's true.
>> No. 140808
[x] “Qua...”
[x] “Oh my god! What the hell is THAT thing?!”

I just couldn't decide.
>> No. 140809
[x] “People who are about to get executed always have one last wish. Can i have a hug? I always wanted to die in the arms of a beautiful and cute girl"

We already knew that having a harem will kill you one of these days. That one guy should have been warning enough.
>> No. 140810
File 130503968730.jpg - (67.97KB , 660x510 , 6ab055c8a77afdb67f7cd383dfa7fe1d.jpg ) [iqdb]
140810
[x] “Oh my god! What the hell is THAT thing?!”
>> No. 140814
[ ] "Looks like it's my turn...
[ ] "...to get hammered
[ ] "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH!
>> No. 140815
[x] "Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
>> No. 140816
[x] “Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”
>> No. 140817
[x] “Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”
[X] "........But I would take it as a Huge favor if you didn't?"
>> No. 140819
[x] Shout at the most highest and painful volume you can
"I'M GAY!"
The reason why I have so many girls around me is so that I can hide it!"
[x]Use the shock from this revelation to your advantage.
What can go wrong?
>> No. 140820
[x] “Oh my god! What the hell is THAT thing?!”
>> No. 140821
[X] “Quack.”

Pissing, tide, et cetera.
>> No. 140822
[X] “Quack.”

Ducks shall save the day. Ducks are the embodiment of all that is right with the world. Become one with the duck and yee shall live a prosperous life.
>> No. 140827
Ducks lay eggs. Eggs.
>> No. 140833
[x] "Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

CORN ON
THE COB
CORN ON
THE KEBAB

>> No. 140841
[x] “Don't do this?”
>> No. 140844
[x] "Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Trust the Force
>> No. 140853
[ ] “Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”

I was not aware the MC is a jedi. That explains a lot, actually.
>> No. 140862
>>140853
Jedi aren't normally as assholish as the MC is. Besides with the way the MC is, he'd probably be mentally dominating everyone by now or using Force Persuasion on them.
>> No. 140863
>>140862
>Force Persuasion
No wonder he's so good at manipulating little girls.
>> No. 140868
[X] "Looks like it's my turn...
[X] "...to get hammered
[X] "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH!

I can't note vote for these. It's against my nature.
>> No. 140881
File 130519353979.jpg - (245.61KB , 540x675 , this is that part .jpg ) [iqdb]
140881
Last words? You can think of more than a few.

But which to use?

'Hey! What's that thing behind you?' is always a handy one, assuming the target is gullible.
It's too bad it doesn't really do you any good if you're not in any position to make a run for it as soon as they turn around.

'Don't kill me'?
Short, simple, and to-the-point. Unfortunately, not all that effective unless you happen to have the power to control the minds of others. As mighty as the power of bullshit can be, you know you're a long way from forcing others to do your bidding, if that is even possible.

No, in a situation like this, you may as well go all-in, and throw out a load of bullshit so strong it will leave everyone wondering where you're hiding the cow. Something bold. Daring, even! Something you wouldn't even dream of attempting if you thought there was any other option!

“Go ahead, Parsee. Do it.” you declare, mustering up all of your confidence in the face of your impending doom. “Just know that if you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!”

For a moment, Parsee looks confused by your words, but quickly recovers. “Hmm, I can't tell if you're bluffing, darling, or if you're just delusional. Interesting, though.”

“...enough to change your mind about this, maybe?”

“No. But nice try, darling.” she says, with a smirk.

“Oh.”

“For what it's worth, though, you get points for not begging for your life. Now, if you're quite finished?”

“I'm telling you. Stronger than you can imagine. That's gonna be me. You'll see.”

Mm. I'll look forward to it, darling. Now then, goodbye, and-”

Still smiling, Parsee swings the hammer down, and in that moment time seems to slow to a crawl. Rather than find yourself treated to a mental slideshow of the events of your life, however, you instead find yourself seeing nothing but the scene before you..

The arc of the hammer as it rushes towards your head.
The glow of her eyes as they stare into your own.
The smile that suddenly vanishes, as she mouths her final words to you.


'I'm sorry.'


It is the last thing you see before





WHAM













Pain.








Darkness.










Nothingness.





...oh, wait. I'm doing that thing again.
That thing where I can't see, right?

Ah! There we go!
Yes, that's better.

How silly of me, forgetting that again.

...again?

Did I forget something?
I think I did.
I think so, anyway.

Was it something I was supposed to do?
Or doing?

What am I doing?
What was I doing?

Such a pain, not remembering stuff, when you know there is stuff to remember.
Isn't it?
Of course it is.
That's why I'm thinking it, after all!

It's so nice to think things.
There are so many things to think about!
Like things I may have forgotten?
Yeah, like that.
Even simple stuff is fine, though.
Like these flowers!
They're so pretty, and there's so many of them!

Amazing how well they've grown, considering how little light seems to reach here.
Maybe it's because they're so close to the water?
Can't imagine anything going thirsty with a river like that one.
I can't even see the other shore!

Just how wide is this thing?

Do not do that.

Do what?
I wasn't doing anything.
All I was doing was trying to get a better look at the river.
No harm in that, right?

Those who fall in are forever lost. The fate of the irredeemable.

Oh.
Well, okay, that does sound kinda harmful.

...wait, who said that?

Oh. It's a lady!
...er, I think.

Hi, lady!

Good day.

Ha! She answered!
So she is a lady!
...I think.
That, or a really pretty guy.

Really, really, really pretty.

Like, wow.

Flattery is unnecessary.

Flattery?
Well, it's not really flattery if it's true, right?

Quiet, please.

Huh? Oh!
Right, sorry.
Didn't mean to disturb your reading, or anything.
I didn't even see your book.
What's it about?
Is it good?
Awfully big.
Is it a-

Shhhh.

Oh, right. Right.
Sorry.

Be patient. The ferry just departed. She will return for you, eventually.

Ferry?
Why would I be going on the ferry?

Not that a boat ride wouldn't be fun, but I get the feeling I have other things to be doing.
I think.

Do I?

You are not aware?

Aware?
Aware of what?

Oh, wait. You don't need to stop reading or whatever.
You don't have to close your booookay, I guess it's too late.
Didn't even put in a bookmark or anything.

You are no longer among the living.

What?

You have passed on.

...huh?

You are dead.


...oh.


Oh.





Wait, what?!





[ ] Denial
[ ] Anger
[] Bargaining
[ ] Depression
>> No. 140882
[x] Denial

Hey, at least we get to take Komachi to dinner now.
>> No. 140883
[x] Denial

"I cannot die! I still haven't trained Tenshi the way of the rock!"
>> No. 140884
[X] Denial

This all could've been prevented.
>> No. 140887
[x]Denial
...But she didn't hit my hitbox! This is just a really, really bad case of brain damage which I'm probably not going to recover from or have lost significant motor functions and/or cognitive processes.

Wait. That's not better at all!
>> No. 140888
[x] Depression

I wonder how Parsee would have reacted to mentioning our dinner with Komachi? Too late now.
>> No. 140889
>>140887
So now you're unhappy about it? Seriously where are the people who kept on voting for these kind of terrible choices?

Sometimes I think I'd have more respect for them if they didn't change their votes/beliefs because something went bad. Still they do remind me of Average Joe's voters.
>> No. 140890
[x] Denial
>> No. 140892
[x] Depression
>> No. 140893
>>140889
But I voted for WHAT WAS OVER THERE now we'll never know what the useful distraction would have been.
>> No. 140894
>>140881
[X] Depression

I can't believe she didn't use a bookmark. It's going to take her so long to find her spot again!
>> No. 140895
>>140894
Who needs bookmarks when you can simply glance at the page number?
>> No. 140896
[x] Acceptance
It is not really in his character to dwell in the past like that. Komachi time followed by searching for a way to make his last words come true. He will be reborn a stronger guy who can throw rocks to the moon.
>> No. 140897
[x] Bargaining

We're dead, but we can still come back as a ghost. Even if it's for a little while.

We have too many unfinished affairs! We need to give Tenshi our final lesson on rock throwing! We need to give Su-san and Medicine one last hair ruffle! We need to make sure Parsee forgives herself for killing us!

We need. To do. The Right Thing!
>> No. 140899
[x] Acceptance
>> No. 140900
[x] Rage
>> No. 140901
Soooo... who, exactly, are we talking to?
>> No. 140902
[x] Denial

I'm mad as hell. Not because we died, but because we weren't effective in helping Parsee. We just can't die before helping the touhous.
>> No. 140904
[x] Denial

Goddamn it. If most of the anon reading this was any stupider, they'd be the typical reader of DoLF2.
>> No. 140905
>>140904
Can we stop this "wrong choice" business? It's getting annoying.
>> No. 140906
[X] Depression
>> No. 140910
Because MC is dead, that doesn't mean it's a Bad End. Stop annoying peoples by saying Anon is stupid or something like that.
>> No. 140911
[x] Denial
>> No. 140912
>>140910
Well odds are it'll be a bad end (The MC dying generally is just that) and the whole fact that anon expected such a line to work in the first place was a mark of some considerable retardation. I'd be surprised if the guy still writes in the face of the stupid choice made.
>> No. 140914
[x] Denial

Hah, our jouney didn't end here last time so why should it end now?
...
I hope it doesn't end.
>> No. 140915
>>140912

Except all the choices look like they would lead to the same end in this case.

>I'd be surprised if the guy still writes in the face of the stupid choice made.

Just fucking leave the site please.
>> No. 140916
[x] Denial

He is the kind of guy who wouldn't die if you killed him!
>> No. 140918
I'm just surprised we survived for that long.

[x] Denial

"Not among the living? Are you dead? No? Then I am among the living!"
>> No. 140919
File 130522251645.jpg - (61.40KB , 500x500 , he don't know me very well do he.jpg ) [iqdb]
140919
>>140912
Oh ye, of little faith. Why, oh why, would I stop because people picked an option that I gave them?

So the MC maybe came down with a sudden case of death due to some unfortunate thing happening to his head. It's not like it's the first time this has happened, and the last time didn't turn out so badly, did it?

So try to calm down. Relax. Chill, even.
Also, drop the condescending attitude, please. As dickish as it is to rub people's mistakes in their faces after the fact, it's even more dickish when there wasn't a mistake to begin with.
>> No. 140920
>>140912
>The MC dying generally is just that
In a story I read recently, MC dying was a part of the plot.
>> No. 140921
>>140920
Was it Mokou-or-Kaguya-Centric?

But yes, there are a number of settings where one can take death as not the end. Touhou is certainly one of them. Heck, in my CYOA getting killed wouldn't be a bad end.
>> No. 140922
>>140912
Honest to god I have a hard time believing you've read this story in its entirety.
>> No. 140925
File 130522722068.gif - (86.22KB , 596x372 , 127140357213.gif ) [iqdb]
140925
If there's something worse than an idiot is a smug idiot. Anyway...

[x] Depression
I've yet to see him depressed, and now is as a good moment as any.
The lonely girl that killed you will be lonelier now! How do you feel about that? Uh?!
>> No. 140927
does this mean we can finally take komachi out to dinner?
>> No. 140929
>>140927
No. It is time for some Youmu.
>> No. 140930
>>140927
>>140929

Don't be ridiculous guys. We're obviously talking to Tokiko. I admit I was also confused for a while, but the books were a dead giveaway.
>> No. 140931
File 130523247653.jpg - (469.64KB , 1746x1746 , 7765481.jpg ) [iqdb]
140931
>>140929
No way, it's Shiki time. We shall be judged and found lacking!
>> No. 140932
>>140931

Good, she can teach us over dinner.
>> No. 140936
>>140932
Considering how well we'll be cooked, we might be the dinner.
>> No. 140939
[x] Denial
>> No. 140942
[x] Depression
>> No. 140956
>>140930
I wonder how she died? I hope it wasn't anything too horrible.
>> No. 140967
File 130526543457.jpg - (148.54KB , 800x899 , why are they all blank.jpg ) [iqdb]
140967
Early day tomorrow, so no time for writing tonight. Sorry.


>>140956
Don't worry, the little book-bird is alive and well in this story.

Make of that what you will.
>> No. 140983
>>140967

Hooray!
>> No. 141019
[x] Depression

Depresed MC would be strange. I like strange.
>> No. 141021
[x] Depression
>> No. 141029
File 130536636632.jpg - (1.94MB , 2560x1920 , It ain't Tokiko.jpg ) [iqdb]
141029
What? Dead?
...why do I have the strangest feeling I've heard this before?
Well, whatever! I know I'm not dead! I can't be!

I can assure you, you are.

Nope. Don't believe it.
Nope, nope, nope!
Not dead.
Not dead at all.
So totally not dead.

Can you hear me?

What kind of question is that?
Of course I can! And she can hear me!
Nothing strange about that.

Can you see me?

Again, what kind of question is that?
How else would I know she's there?

What do I look like?

Huh?

Describe me. When you look upon me, what is it that you see?

Why, a very pretty lady, of course!
At least, I'm pretty sure she's a lady.
Yep, almost probably certainly a lady.
A lady sitting under a tree, with a book.
A big book.

Is it possible to be more specific?

Specific? Like details?
Of course!
She's, uh....um....

I am holding up my hand. How many fingers do you see?

Er, um...
Three?

As I have told you, you are dead.

So, was that wrong?
Can I try again?

You perceive my form, yet cannot see it. You hear my voice, though I have yet to speak. That is proof of what you have become.

No it isn't.

That we are even having this exchange is, itself, proof.

Okay, now you're just trying to confuse me.

Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. You are what you are, regardless of belief.

Oh, and what about you, Miss Whatever-you-look-like?

I am what I am.

What you are is wrong.
I'm not dead.

Think what you will. It is not my place to convince you of anything. Now, if you will excuse me, I would like to enjoy the rest of my break in peace.

And just like that, she cracks open her book and goes back to reading.
...strange style of reading, though.
Why is her hand moving so much over the page?
Must be one of those books for blind people?
Odd that she's holding that little stick-thing while she's doing it.

...what did you say?

Huh? Oh, nothing! Nothing!
Sorry, didn't mean to bother you.
I'll be quiet, now.
Sorry.

Do not worry about that. Tell me, you can see what it is I am doing?

Well, yeah! It looks like you're writing in that book, or something.
Strange thing to do when you're reading though.
Is defacing books for blind people your hobby or something.

Hmm. Have I made an error?

Oh, don't worry about it.
They're blind. They won't notice their pages are all marked up.
Because, you know. They're blind.

I am referring to the matter of your death.

Oh, that again.
Look, I told you, I'm not dead.

Indeed. It would appear you are not. Not entirely, at the very least.

Er, what?
H-hey! You don't need to get up!
I'll just go over somewhere else, so...wow.
You're tall, lady.
Definitely a lady, though.
...unless those things aren't what I think they are.
I hope they are, though.
It would be a shame if they weren't.

But, man, you are tall!
Like, really.

...or am I just really short?

Hm, it would seem that I am, indeed, in error. You are not dead.

Well, yeah, that's what I've been telling you.
I mean, really, I think I would know if I was dead or not.
That's the sort of thing that's too big to miss.

I sincerely apologize for any distress I may have caused you. I have spoken out of turn, and am sorry for that.

Hey, look, it's okay. Really.
No hard feelings.
Okay?

...very well. But know that I truly am sorry.

Okay.
That's nice.

If there is anything in my power that I may do to make amends, please, ask.

Anything?

Yes. Anything that is in within my power, I will do my best to provide.

Annnnything?

...yes?

Reeeeeeeeeeeally...

Well, in that case!



[ ] “Just the facts, ma'am.”

[ ] “I lost my number. Can I have yours?”

[ ] “Please let me squeeze your boobs!”

[ ] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141030
[ ] Depression

I sad now
>> No. 141031
[X] “Just the facts, ma'am.”
[X] “I lost my number. Can I have yours?”
[X] “Please let me squeeze your boobs!”
[X] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141032
[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”
>> No. 141033
[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”

He's never cared much for facts in the past, but perhaps this near-death experience will make him turn over a new leaf?
>> No. 141034
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141035
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
Why yes of course.
>> No. 141036
[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”

>It ain\'t Tokiko
But of course! How could I have been so stupid; so presumptuous? With the process of elimination, I have divined the real identity of this mystifying being. It's Keine!

It all makes sense now. Her humble nature. Her tall, voluptuous physical stature. The books. It has all coalesced into a character that is surely that of the beloved schoolteacher. I have no doubts in my mind.
>> No. 141037
[x] “I lost my number. Can I have yours?”

[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141040
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141041
[X] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah also have you seen a bird carrying a box around here?”
>> No. 141042
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
[x] “I lost my number. Can I have yours?”

One cannot ask a girl's number before even taking her to dinner. After all, what lady would give her number out to a stranger who she hasn't even broke bread with? Or drank tea with? She'd likely give you a fake number, then when you go eat dinner and she has a nice time, she'll be too embarrassed to tell you the first number was fake, so she won't give you her real number, and there goes any future dates.

So dinner first, number second.
>> No. 141044
[x] “Please let me squeeze your boobs!”

I know it may be undecent and not our usual behaviour but somehow I think we should try something different for once. What could possibly go wrong? And... do we actually still have hands (if we are a ghost)?
If it's possible to combine votes then also:

[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”
>> No. 141045
File 130539104259.jpg - (86.24KB , 316x372 , FUCK YEAH.jpg ) [iqdb]
141045
[x] “Please let me squeeze your boobs!”
>> No. 141046
>>141045
mami-san
can i squeeze your mammies

[x] “Please let me squeeze your mammies!”
>> No. 141047
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141049
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141054
[x] “Please let me squeeze your boobs!”
[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”
>> No. 141056
[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”
>> No. 141059
[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”
>> No. 141061
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”

Continuing our quest to dine with Touhous
>> No. 141062
[X] “Just the facts, ma'am.”
It's better than the other options, but it's not like it'll win.
>> No. 141063
[X] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL
>> No. 141064
[X] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141067
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
>> No. 141068
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
[x] “I lost my number. Can I have yours?"

This is good and if we do get her number, maybe se could call her for help if needed. Or for a dessert. That's nice too.
>> No. 141070
[X] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”

This is obligatory by now.
>> No. 141074
[x] “Just the facts, ma'am.”

Wish I knew what I was voting for.
>> No. 141092
[x] “Blah blah blah, dinner, blah blah blah, want to, blah blah blah, me, blah blah, you, blah blah blah?”
[x] “I lost my number. Can I have yours?”
>> No. 141094
File 13055318788.png - (673.66KB , 1181x1748 , you got red on you.png ) [iqdb]
141094
'Dinner sounds nice, doesn't?
Of course it does!

...ah, 'dinner'?

Yeah, dinner!
That thing you do when you eat stuff, usually at night?
Sometimes with someone else doing the same thing?
You do eat, right?

”Actually...”

Great! It's a date, then!

W-what?!

Well, you don't have to call it that if you don't want to.
Don't mean to make things uncomfortable or anything.
It's just supposed to be something nice to do wi-

...hey, why are you getting all blurry and stuff, again?
Wait, why is everything getting all blurry and stuff?

Ah. You are being drawn back to your earthen vessel.

My earthy-what?

Your body. It is regaining consciousness.

Oh. Well.
Good.

Indeed. Go in peace, child.

Okay.

...oh, wait! I almost forgot!
I didn't even get your name!
How are we going to have dinner if I don't even know that much?

You...are truly serious about that?

Wouldn't have asked if I wasn't.

I see. Very wel l t h e n. Y o u m a y c a l l m e . . . . .



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Your head hurts for some reason.
It hurts a lot.

“Uhh...owowow!
Oh yeah. That's still tender.

For some reason, though, you find something odd about the large bump you can feel on your forehead. Not in the bump, itself. All things considered, it feels like a rather typical bump on the head. A very bump-like bump, in fact.

No, rather, you find the existence of the bump itself to be somehow curious, as if you were expecting something other than it to be there. Something along the lines of a hole, or a piece of metal jutting out of your skull.

Why is that?

AUGH! GODDAMN IT!” you hear Parsee scream from somewhere nearby.

...oh, right. Parsee.
Hammer.
Nail.
Head.
Ow.

Sitting up just enough to look around, you see the hammer-wielding bridge princess standing a couple paces away from where you lay, and clutching her head for some reason.

AAUGH! You BITCH!” Parsee screams, her body jolting suddenly as she holds her head in her hands. “YOU FUCKING LITTLE WHOR-EEAUGH! STOP THAT!

“Or what? You'll build something? Oooh, I'm shaking in my boots!” you hear Tenshi scoff from somewhere up ahead.


...wait, Tenshi?

Moving as carefully as you can manage, you peer around Parsee's back, and are greeted by a sight that takes you more than a few seconds to process in your mind.

Further up the alley, you see the unmistakable figure of the Celestial standing right where the other Parsee once stood, her hand clenched into a fist and hovering menacingly over the head of what you can only guess was the nice, knife-wielding Parsee. Now weaponless, that Parsee now seems helpless to do anything other than press herself against a nearby wall, and cover her head with her arms in an sad attempt at a defensive posture.

The reason for this posture becomes clear a moment later, when Tenshi knocks the cowering bridge princess on the head, causing her to yelp in pain. Though you realize it is a natural response to being hit on the head, you are surprised to see the Parsee in front of you act as if she had also been hit, once again clutching her head and letting out a furious stream of curses.

Realizing that neither Tenshi nor the Parsee twins have apparently noticed you're awake, you ponder your next course of action. Should you say something? Try to stop them from doing whatever they're doing? Just let things play out on their own? Or, perhaps, become involved in a more direct manner?

Damn, your head hurts.


[ ] The Observer

[ ] The Cheerleader

[ ] The Heckler

[ ] The Interloper
>> No. 141097
[x] The Interloper

>that Parsee now seems helpless to do anything other than press herself against a nearby wall, and cover her head with her arms in an sad attempt at a defensive posture.

I don't give a single fuck if she just saved our lives or not. Not okay Tenshi. Not okay at all. She can beat on mean Parsee all she wants, but she needs to step away from gentle Parsee or she is getting a rock to the head.
>> No. 141098
[x] The Interloper

Might as well stop Tenshi as her knocks on Mean Parsee's head affects nice Parsee.
>> No. 141099
[X] The Heckler
Uh, not to interrupt here, but we've kind of got a hole in our head, your point was not invalid.
>> No. 141100
[x] The Cheerleader

Fuck yeah, Tenshi.
>>141097
They're the same person. There's no room to doubt anymore.
>> No. 141103
>>141098
actually, Tenshi is hitting nice-Parsee to hurt the mean one.
>>141099
Actually, we don't. We just expected there should have been when we felt our head.

[X] The Interloper
>> No. 141106
[x] The Cheerleader
>> No. 141107
[x] The Cheerleader

Tenshi to the rescue from certain death. No need to punish her for it, she needs praise and hugs.
>> No. 141108
Cheering Tenshi on will just destroy poor Parsee. Let's not do that.
[X] The Interloper
>> No. 141109
[x] The Observer
Wait and See...
>> No. 141110
[x] The Interloper
>> No. 141112
We need a Parsee perspective update. It must be weird as hell having two bodies.
>> No. 141113
MC's skull is so hard she sprained her wrist.

[x] The Cheerleader
>> No. 141115
[X ] The Interloper

First things first: Stop Tenshi from hurting nice-Parsee. We can thank her for saving us after. With lessons~
>> No. 141117
[X] The Observer
Getting mad at and vituperating the girl who just saved your life doesn't seem all that grateful an action to me, and cheering on the abuse of an arguably innocent person seems mean, but rubbing it in the faces of the girl on top of you that you aren't dead isn't smart either.

Just wait and observe. Find out what happened since you were out.
>> No. 141118
[X] The Observer
All Shall Be Revealed In The Fullness Of Time
>> No. 141119
[X] The Observer

Tenshi is wearing boots? This merits further investigation.
>> No. 141120
[x] The Interloper

Need to finish this so we can ice this bump... wheres our fairy? Also, is hitting helpless Parsee necessary to stop mean Parsee? Couldn't we just use Tickle?
>> No. 141122
File 130556128212.png - (767.62KB , 900x636 , b4f1783aff32eb0ab32b0e9d80fa5403.png ) [iqdb]
141122
[X] The Observer
Go GO Tenko!
>> No. 141123
>>141117
>arguably innocent
Who needs arguments? We should drag them both to Satori and let her sort it out. Komeiji runs a fair court; I'm sure she can bring Parsee to justice.
>> No. 141130
[x] The Cheerleader

I knew this would happen, awesome!
>> No. 141132
[x] The Cheerleader

As someone already said.

Tenshi, Fuck Yeah!
>> No. 141139
[ ] The Cheerleader

It's Tenshi time.
>> No. 141140
Isn't it sad, Nice Parsee?
>> No. 141152
File 130561112665.jpg - (718.47KB , 1440x1178 , unfortunately unrelated.jpg ) [iqdb]
141152
By my count, the vote is currently tied.
Just as well, though, since I'm too tired to be able to do much of anything tonight.

I'll give it another day, and if things are still tied by then I'll just decide it with one of the usual methods.

>>141112
You know, I actually had not thought of that. I'll have to think about it for a bit.
>> No. 141157
>>141140
Apparently, all criminals need to do is split off their nice side into a separate body and no court on Earth will convict.
>> No. 141159
[X] The Interloper

I'd have to pick this because while there's nothing wrong with Tenshi beating up on mean Parsee, we can't allow nice Parsee to get beat up, because hey she did not harm us.
>> No. 141161
[x] The Cheerleader
>> No. 141168
[ ] The Observer
>> No. 141171
[x] The Cheerleader
Go team!
>> No. 141176
File 130565767379.png - (526.63KB , 637x356 , Sariel Edit.png ) [iqdb]
141176
>>141029
..... Sariel?

Could have sworn she ended up being caught in Gensokyo's Reincarnation cycle instead of returning back to heaven and ended up becoming a fairy.
More importantly what is she doing here?
shouldn't she be waging holy war against Gensokyo for taking gods land away from earth?

Well whatever, no skin off my bones.

Always expected her to be the motherly Yuuka smiley face type who goes all yandere and psychopathic with bloodshot eyes when angered or losing.

I mean something this peaceful and Eerie suddenly pulling a shit-fit would be shit-pants worthy.
>> No. 141189
File 130569392394.jpg - (161.88KB , 687x516 , DING DING DING.jpg ) [iqdb]
141189
>>141176
All I will say is: wait and see.

Writing will begin sometime soon. Probably.
>> No. 141205
File 130571476042.jpg - (59.92KB , 650x500 , oops.jpg ) [iqdb]
141205
...or not.

Sorry. Lost track of time.
>> No. 141214
File 130574223058.png - (0.96MB , 800x691 , Sariel breastplate.png ) [iqdb]
141214
>>141189
>>141205
Make sure her face is blue,
God help you If it isn't blue.
God help you.

And make sure she is wearing this breastplate. because I might not be the only one who thinks that that weired glowing vapour like thing on the lefthand side of her chest was her exposed beating heart.
>> No. 141224
File 130579210929.png - (877.77KB , 1280x960 , my arm my arm MY ARM MY ARM.png ) [iqdb]
141224
“Yeah! Alright! WOO!” you shout as you enthusiastically flail and stumble in an attempt to rise to your feet. You don't even know who you're cheering, or why, but you figure it has to be better than simply standing around and doing nothing.

Or so you thought, until you realized you now had three confused-looking women staring in your direction.

“O-oh, uh, Darling!” the nearest Parsee says, still clutching her head. “Thank goodness you're alright! This horrible little girl is-ARGH! GODDAMN IT!

“Yeah. You can stop talking now.” Tenshi says, flatly, delivering another solid knock to the other Parsee's head. “And you! What the hell do you think you're doing?!”

Is she talking to you?
You think she might be talking to you.
The fact that she's pointing right at you

“What do you mean 'what do I think I'm doing'? What are you doing?”

“You mean besides saving you, you dumbass? You're welcome, by the way.”
As if to add further emphasis to her words, Tenshi continues to rap Parsee on the head, eliciting pained sounds from both bridge princesses.

“Um, Tenshi? Is that really necessary?”

“Is what necessary?” Tenshi scowls, bringing her fist down once more upon the cowering Parsee's head.

”OW! the twin Parsees cry in unison.

“That. The hitting. Is that really necessary? That Parsee didn't even do anything!”

“She didn't do anything.”

“Yeah, she didn't!”

“She had a knife, you moron.”

“Well, yeah. But she didn't do anything with it!”

“Oh, well, if that's the case, then are you really that stupid?!

“What? All I'm saying is, if you have to hit anyone, it should be the one that actually did something.”

For a moment, Tenshi seems stunned by your words, going silent just long enough for the Parsee near you to try to get a word in, edgewise.

“Yeah, why don't you listen to him, little girl, and OW! DAMN IT!”

“Do you think I'm as dumb as he is?” Tenshi scoffs, landing yet another solid blow to the other Parsee's head. “Like this stupid little trick is going to work any better on me than it did yesterday? Yeah, right.”

“Trick? What are you talking about, Tenshi?”

“What am I-...do you have any idea what she's even doing?!”


What Parsee's doing?
Well, of course you have some idea of what she's doing!
It seems perfectly obvious!

She's...

[ ] holding her head and going “OW” a lot.
[ ] actually two identical twins living under one identity, swapping places without anyone being the wiser, until now!
[ ] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
[ ] actually a ninja, and making copies of herself is one of her many, many, many techniques. Ninja do that, right?
>> No. 141225
File 130579349692.jpg - (754.23KB , 707x1000 , 3f3f3c7d8e6d767edca69d6736ff06dc[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
141225
[X] actually a ninja, and making copies of herself is one of her many, many, many techniques. Ninja do that, right?
It explains her lifelong devotion to duty and her skintight black leotard-thingy she wears under her normal clothing entirely.
>> No. 141226
[X] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?

Considering the MC said this: “The physical manifestation of Parsee's negative emotions given physical form and symbolicastically linked to her heart as a result of some stuff that happened that may have been related to me, thus compelling you to remove me so that you may reunite with her body and continue your life of everlasting turmoil and torment and why are you looking at me like that?”.

Besides it makes her problem sound cooler.
>> No. 141227
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
Why did i think of Diablo
>> No. 141228
>>141227
Will Parsee shove her evil side into a small gem and shove it in her forehead?
>> No. 141230
[x] actually a ninja, and making copies of herself is one of her many, many, many techniques. Ninja do that, right?

Believe it! Suck on this Naruto reference, THP.
>> No. 141231
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?

I forget when did we read Psychology for Dummies?
>> No. 141232
>>141231
>“The physical manifestation of Parsee's negative emotions given physical form and symbolicastically linked to her heart as a result of some stuff that happened that may have been related to me, thus compelling you to remove me so that you may reunite with her body and continue your life of everlasting turmoil and torment and why are you looking at me like that?”
>> No. 141234
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
>> No. 141239
[x] actually a ninja, and making copies of herself is one of her many, many, many techniques. Ninja do that, right?

hahahaha
>> No. 141241
[ ] holding her head and going “OW” a lot.

I can't resist this
>> No. 141243
[!] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?

!!!
>> No. 141244
>>141224
[X] holding her head and going “OW” a lot.

Obviously.
>> No. 141245
[X] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
>> No. 141246
[X] holding her head and going “OW” a lot.
>> No. 141247
>[X] holding her head and going “OW” a lot.
Hahahaha. But, really:
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
>> No. 141249
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?

I'm glad people are taking this seriously. Parsee is a very lovely girl who needs some serious help, and we've made a lot of headway already. We just need to keep up with the positive encouragement and she'll soon be on the right path.
>> No. 141251
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
-[X] holding her head and going “OW” a lot.
I just can't not pick it!
>> No. 141252
[X] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
[X] holding her head and going “OW” a lot.

Any order with these two.
>> No. 141253
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?

I hope it's true.
>> No. 141258
[x] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?
>> No. 141265
[x] actually two identical twins living under one identity, swapping places without anyone being the wiser, until now!

We'll take both Parsees to dinner at the same time.
>> No. 141266
>>141265
The only dinner the evil Parsee should get is prison food. She doesn't deserve any form of dinner from us, and remember we're saving our dinner for Koishi. Or is it that you want to hurt her, and thus make a new enemy that will go Kazami Yuuka on us, except this enemy is Underground with us?
>> No. 141267
>>141266

Nonsense, there is nothing that can't be fixed over a good dinner. Murdering us will all be water under the bridge.
>> No. 141269
[X] externalizing her internal struggle between her good and evil personae in a long-running battle for control of her very soul?

>>141266

Do note that if we poison the bad one, we end up poisoning the good one as well, due to their link-thing.y
>> No. 141271
>>141269
That's not necessarily true. They share the experience of pain, but nothing suggests that they actually have the same wounds inflicted.

Given time we could perform a few experiments and determine whether the link is purely mental (Feeling the pain only) or deeper.
>> No. 141276
File 130587696332.png - (943.71KB , 600x546 , someone needs another hug.png ) [iqdb]
141276
“You mean what she's doing beside holding her head and saying 'OW' a lot?” you ask, in the hopes it will lighten the mood a little.

It doesn't, or so you assume by the the glare Tenshi is shooting your way.

“Well, okay, if I had to guess, this is some extrapolization of Parsee's internal struggle between her good and bad sides, who have maninfestationed here to do battle for control of her mind, body, and soul?”

The Parsee in front of you snorts, and for a moment looks almost as if she were about to burst out in laughter, but is stopped by Tenshi delivering yet another clenched fist to the top of her double's head.

“They're the same, you dumbass!” Tenshi yells, landing yet another blow to the now-trembling Parsee's head. “Why the hell do you think they both react when I do this?!

As if to demonstrate, she once again hits Parsee, eliciting simultaneous cries of pain from the twin bridge princesses.

“That's because, um...” you say, attempting to come up with something, anything, to explain Parsee's situation. “They're linked! Like, mentally, or something! So one feels what the other does!”

“T-that's right! I knew you would understand, darli-AUGH!” the Parsee near you tries to speak up, but is interrupted by another Tenshi-induced headache.

“I told you to shut up!”

“Su-such a AUGH cruel little girl, isn't hrng she darling?” Parsee continues to speak to you, still clutching her head and apparently fighting through the pain even as Tenshi continues to land blow after blow to the other Parsee. “Beating on somOW! S-some poor, helpless girl who OW isn't even fighting baAUGH! ...back?”

'Helpless' my ass!” Tenshi scoffs, as she stands over the cowering Parsee twin, who was now covering her head with her arms and attempting to curl into a ball on the ground.

“So cruel, darling! It's like that dreadful girl doesn't even care how much more it's hurting her than meAUGH!

Shut up!

Looking from Parsee to Parsee, then back to Parsee, you can't help but notice how they do seem to be feeling different levels of pain from Tenshi's assault. While the Parsee in front of you is definitely experiencing some discomfort, the one being directly attacked looks absolutely pitiful with how she's curled herself into a fetal position.

As you make eye-contact with the less-pained Parsee, you realize something; something about this is wrong.

You don't know why, but something about this situation does not sit right with you. It wasn't right, and you had to do something about it.

“Tenshi?”

“...what.” Tenshi semi-asks, seeming to anticipate what you are about to say.


“No, no, listen. Just hear me out, here!” you plead. “I just think you should...”


[ ] Stop hitting Parsee
[ ] Keep hitting Parsee
[ ] Hit Parsee instead
[ ] Hit you instead
>> No. 141278
[x] Stop hitting yourself
[x] Stop hitting Parsee
-[x] or at least hit Parsee instead
>> No. 141279
[x] Hit Parsee instead
of course
>> No. 141280
[x] Hit you instead

Yes yes yes. I have no idea how this will actually play out, but I do know that I want very much to be hit by Tenshi.
>> No. 141281
[X] Hit on Tenshi
[X] Hit Parsee instead
>> No. 141282
[X] Hit you instead
Tenshi's a horrible rock thrower and will hit other Parsee. If we ask her to hit Other Parsee, we'll get hit.
>> No. 141283
File 13058988017.jpg - (836.44KB , 1250x1000 , Konachan_com - 71245 blue_hair boots dress hat hin.jpg ) [iqdb]
141283
If hitting one Parsee makes the other hurt more, then the opposite should be true. After all, they're the same person: having different pain thresholds doesn't make any fucking sense.

[x]Hit Parsee instead
>> No. 141284
No hit on Parsee instead vote yet? I am disappoint.
>> No. 141285
[X] Hit Parsee instead

Stop hitting Parsee and hit Parsee instead!
>> No. 141286
[ ] Hit Parsee instead
>> No. 141287
[x] Hit Parsee instead
Easy one.
>> No. 141289
[x] Hit Parsee instead
>> No. 141290
File 130590938741.jpg - (236.92KB , 850x1202 , sample_633c097d035ee920b6291057e7d03c3c.jpg ) [iqdb]
141290
[x] Stop Hitting her but keep the one that says "Darling" restrained.
[x]Whisper to Tenshi "Interrogate this one"
[x] Go to the other Parsee and tell her "If you can bear with this for me I'll take you out on a date."
[x] "So... Will you trust me?"
[x] Take bad Parsee, Tie her up and begin torture.
[x] Comfort good parsee.
A. We need to find out how these Parsee got separated so we can either remove the bad side, cure it, or find a way to kill it without hurting the good side.
B. If this works we instill trust in our wife material Parsee, think of it as training for future pregnancy when we hold her hand.
Seeing as thus is Tenshi we are talking about she will be more than enthusiastic to do this.
>> No. 141291
>>141290
STOP POSTING
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
>> No. 141292
Tenshi could kill two sparrows with one rock by hitting other Parsee with the protagonist. Just tossing that out there.
>> No. 141294
>>141290
[x]IF THEY WANT A WRITE IN THEY'LL ASK FOR ONE
[x]IF THEY WANT A WRITE IN THEY'LL ASK FOR ONE
[x]IF THEY WANT A WRITE IN THEY'LL ASK FOR ONE
[x]IF THEY WANT A WRITE IN THEY'LL ASK FOR ONE
[x]IF THEY WANT A WRITE IN THEY'LL ASK FOR ONE
>> No. 141295
>>141290
Honestly, why do you keep doing this?
>> No. 141296
[x] Stop hitting Parsee
-[x] or at least hit Parsee instead
>> No. 141297
[x] Stop hitting Parsee

This is wrong.
>> No. 141300
[x] Hit you instead
>> No. 141321
[x]Hit on Parsee instead
>> No. 141325
[x] Rub our Parsees together. Maybe a little oil. Two Parsees. Together. Oil.
[x] Stop hitting Parsee.
>> No. 141328
[X] Hit Parsee instead

We are so cruel.
>> No. 141401
>>141295
But shitty, out of character, out of tone write-ins are a TH-P.com tradition!