[Return]
Archived Thread

File 129824594179.gif - (16.02KB , 800x600 , 000.gif ) [iqdb]
134941 No. 134941
You have a feeling it's going to be a long day.

>> No. 134942
File 12982459757.gif - (12.43KB , 800x600 , 001.gif ) [iqdb]
134942
> _
>> No. 134943
[x] in my dream
i am the boy
it's me
>> No. 134944
File 129824700227.jpg - (297.94KB , 900x1280 , 3a2b2a314f128ea49293b9bda49f9ca1.jpg ) [iqdb]
134944
>Character Select.
[x] Aya
Time is short, news needs to get made and the competition needs to get put out of business.
>> No. 134945
[x] right, blue, dude, etc.

>>134944
I don't think either of those are Aya.
>> No. 134946
[x] boi
>> No. 134947
[x] the ? in the middle
I'm feeling lucky
>> No. 134954
[X] I am a male man.
>> No. 134955
[x] Dude

Let's go with this.
>> No. 134958
[x] Male
>> No. 134960
[X]Male

So a Touhou/Homestuck crossover? Interesting.
>> No. 134961
File 12982574946.gif - (36.35KB , 800x600 , 002.gif ) [iqdb]
134961
You try to be Aya, but fail to be Aya.

Tengu are too powerful to be controlled by humans!

As are most youkai.
>> No. 134963
File 129825755968.gif - (31.44KB , 800x600 , 003.gif ) [iqdb]
134963
A young man stands in the middle of a dimly lit forest.
He has lost his way after straying from the trodden path, and the way back is no longer visible to him.

This is turning out to be an excellent birthday trip.

What is the name of this young man?

> _
>> No. 134965
>>134961

Woah.

That's...

That's creepy looking.
>> No. 134967
[x] Big Mac
>> No. 134968
-> Shitstain McLeakyanus Henry Schulz
>> No. 134969
[x] Kharn, Equerry of the Primarch of the World Eaters, soon to be The Betrayer.
>> No. 134970
[X] Keiichi Moriyama

paste a bunch of random kanji together why no you could not accuse me of such a thing
>> No. 134971
[x] John
>> No. 134975
think about it people...if we give him a last name thats the same as a touhou, the author will get lots of free plot devices

[X]joshua kirisame
>> No. 134976
>>134975

Hey, yeah...

Deleting old vote

===>John Kagiyama
>> No. 134977
[x] Gideous

Why the hell would we name him John, that is so damn lame. Not that it really matters, considering Giddy will just drop this after a couple of days.
>> No. 134978
[x] Red, Pokemon Master
>> No. 134980
[x] Red, Pokemon Master
>> No. 134981
[x] Tom Harvey.
>> No. 134982
[x] John
>> No. 134984
>>134975
>>134976

...

[x] John Freeman
>> No. 134985
I'm the guy who voted here: >>134970
But I hold no illusions as to whether it'll win somehow.

So:

[X] John

For we are John, after all: John Smith, the everyman; John Doe, the no-man.
>> No. 134987
[x] Red, Pokemon Master

Alternatively, just leave us unnamed.
>> No. 134988
[x] John Freeman
>> No. 134997
[x] John Madden
>> No. 134998
[X] Kharn, Equerry of the Primarch of the World Eaters, soon to be The Betrayer.
>> No. 134999
[x] John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt
>> No. 135005
[x]Raygold
>> No. 135006
[x] ジョン
>> No. 135008
[x] Red, Pokemon Master
>> No. 135016
File 129830853178.gif - (22.95KB , 800x600 , 004.gif ) [iqdb]
135016
Your name is JOHN. As was previously mentioned it is your BIRTHDAY.
You have lost your way while walking in the WOODS.

You have a variety of INTERESTS. You have a passion for EXPLORATION.
You like to tinker with various bits of technology but you are NOT VERY GOOD AT IT.
You have a fondness for FANTASY, and are an aspiring AMATEUR WARLOCK.
You also like to make WOODEN SCULPTURES sometimes.

What will you do?

> _
>> No. 135017
[c] climb a tree
>> No. 135018
[x] Climb a tree
>> No. 135019
[x] Recite prayers to the God-Emperor and Omnissiah.
[x] Seek people to convert to the Machine Cult.

Tech-Priest/Heretek John in Gensokyo! For the Omnissiah, we shall spread the teachings of TECHNOLOGY and SCIENCE! They shall know the Divinity of Mankind through STEEL!
>> No. 135023
[x] Climb a tree

>>135019
Go read Inquisitor's first story. And be depressed that it died off so quickly.
>> No. 135024
[x] Climb a tree
>> No. 135025
[x] Retrieve arms from somewhere
>> No. 135026
[x] Retrieve arms from treetop
>> No. 135027
[x] Find a pumpkin.

MSPA/Touhou? I have very high hopes for this.
>> No. 135029
[x] Retrieve arms from treetop
>> No. 135030
[X] Recite prayers to the God-Emperor and Omnissiah.
> Be creeped out by how Aya looks.
>> No. 135031
[x] Retrieve arms from treetop
>> No. 135036
[x] Retrieve arms from treetop

ohmy
>> No. 135037
[x] Retrieve arms from treetop
>> No. 135041
>>135016

I wonder if I should VN this
>> No. 135058
[x]Continue making retarded, out of place references to W40k
[x]Retrieve arms from treetop
>> No. 135080
File 129841567547.gif - (21.19KB , 800x600 , 005.gif ) [iqdb]
135080
You climb to the top of a tree in search of WEAPONRY, but FAIL to find any.

You do however get a general idea of where in the forest you are.
You can see a VILLAGE like a hundred stone's throws away.

> _
>> No. 135081
=>INVESTIGATE the VILLAGE

Huh. I wonder what it could be! Sure is mysterious.
>> No. 135082
[x]Do a little dance then head towards the village.
>> No. 135083
wait...wait...were a warlock right?

[X]summon somethin absolutely crazy
[X]tell your demon bro to stay out of sight
[X]proceed to village
>> No. 135084
[X] Check your inventory

Gotta follow standard MSPA procedures.
>> No. 135088
[X] Check your INVENTORY
>> No. 135091
[x] Check your INVENTORY
[x] Do a little DANCE then head towards the VILLAGE
>> No. 135092
[X] Check your INVENTORY
>> No. 135149
[X] Find a computer. You've got a computer game to play! Some sort of beta test or something.
>> No. 135167
File 129849097596.gif - (124.55KB , 800x600 , 006.gif ) [iqdb]
135167
You peruse your INVENTORY while performing a little DANCE. You have no idea how to dance.

The only items of notice in your possession at the moment is your trusty CARVING KNIFE and your TOME OF DARK MYSTERIES (self-authored).

> _
>> No. 135169
[x] Carve a FOREBODING INSIGNIA into the TREE.
>> No. 135177
[x] Carve a FOREBODING INSIGNIA into the TREE.
>> No. 135180
[x] Carve a FOREBODING INSIGNIA into the TREE.

oh lawd
>> No. 135181
[x] Carve a FOREBODING PENIS into the TREE.

Teehee
>> No. 135197
[x] Peruse TOME OF DARK MYSTERIES

There's gotta be something in there we can use.
>> No. 135213
Equip CARVING KNIFE to your STRIFE SPECIBUS.
>> No. 135243
File 129857281747.gif - (21.80KB , 800x600 , 007.gif ) [iqdb]
135243
You can't think of any FOREBODING INSIGNIAS, so you settle for carving YOUR OWN INSIGNIA. It's the best, anyways.

You take a few seconds to admire your work before descending from the tree.
>> No. 135244
File 129857289650.gif - (18.43KB , 800x600 , 008.gif ) [iqdb]
135244
Enough wasting time, time to get out of this forest.

You set out in the direction of the village, and soon come across a PATH by a LITTLE POND.
You are however fairly sure the path does NOT lead to where you want to go.
You are almost certain that opening in the trees on the other side of the pond is the correct way.

> _
>> No. 135247
[x] Follow the path.
>> No. 135249
[x]Go through the opening.

I've got a good feeling about this. I'm positive this is the right way.
>> No. 135250
[x]Go through the opening.
>> No. 135258
>>135249
I'm a winner; things are gonna change, I can feel it.
>> No. 135264
[x] Jump into the LITTLE POND.

This is the most obvious course of action.
>> No. 135267
>>135264

Of course, it isn't a lake after all.

[X] Jump into the LITTLE POND.
>> No. 135324
[x]Go through the opening.
>> No. 135325
[x] Jump into the LITTLE POND.
-[x] Search for LITTLE GIRLS to harass.
>> No. 135326
[x] Follow the path.
>> No. 135327
[x] Jump into the LITTLE POND.
-[x] Search for LITTLE GIRLS to harass.
>> No. 135837
File 129943452031.gif - (15.09KB , 800x600 , 009.gif ) [iqdb]
135837
You go through the opening in the trees and after a considerable amount of branches to the face, you eventually exit the forest.

Your impeccable SENSE OF DIRECTION proves its worth once again!

The VILLAGE appears to be the only sign of civilisation around.

> _
>> No. 135840
[x] Investigate the area surrounding the village.
>> No. 135841
[x] SKIP and FROLIC on your way to the VILLAGE.
>> No. 135847
[x] Suddenly be in the VILLAGE

Let's get this rolling. Doing frivolous stupid shit like dancing a jig works to humorous effect in Homestuck because of his quick update speed. This is not the case here.
>> No. 135848
[X] Walk to the VILLAGE. Frolicking is for SISSY ELVES.
>> No. 135849
>>135841
>>135848

[X] FROLIC to the VILLAGE in a MANLY FASHION.
>> No. 135854
[X] Walk to the VILLAGE. Frolicking is for SISSY ELVES.

We aint no damn elves.
>> No. 135867
[X] Walk to the VILLAGE. Frolicking is for SISSY ELVES.
>> No. 135870
[X] FROLIC to the VILLAGE in a MANLY FASHION.
>> No. 135892
>>135847
Had not considered this, but you're quite right.

[x] Walk to the VILLAGE. Frolicking is for SISSY ELVES.
>> No. 135970
>>135847

So you're saying we should just skip silly fun things and get straight to business? That doesn't sound very good for the readers or the writer.
>> No. 135986
>>135970
Would you prefer to wait a couple of weeks for an update where nothing actually happens? Would you prefer to do that and then do it over and over again, simply because it's "funny?"
>> No. 136000
>>135986

I'm pretty sure drawing something lighthearted and silly takes just as long as something stoic and boring. Silly things might be more fun to draw, though.
>> No. 136531
Updates? Please?
>> No. 137569
File 130057912536.gif - (25.56KB , 800x600 , 010.gif ) [iqdb]
137569
You are suddenly in the VILLAGE.

Taking a cursory look of your surroundings, it seems the village is very DESERTED. There is not a soul to be seen by your LIMITED HUMAN PERCEPTION.

The sound of SMALL ANIMALS OR SOMETHING can occasionally be heard pattering about.

> _
>> No. 137571
[X] Knock on the DOOR of that THATCHED COTTAGE.
>> No. 137572
[x] Shout. Yell. Scream. Anything to attract attention.

At the very least, something will answer.
>> No. 137573
[X] Knock on the DOOR of that THATCHED COTTAGE.

>Deserted Village

Uh oh
>> No. 137666
File 130064369926.jpg - (10.59KB , 638x358 , RUN MOTHERFUCKER.jpg ) [iqdb]
137666
WAIT, NO ONES HERE!
FREE WOOD!
AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH WOOD RIGHT?

[X] BURN THE VILLAGE DOWN IN A FIT OF INSANITY.
>> No. 137667
File 130064529790.gif - (12.58KB , 800x600 , 011.gif ) [iqdb]
137667
You knock on the DOOR to get the attention of any who might be inside.

There is NO RESPONSE.
>> No. 137668
File 130064531490.gif - (17.75KB , 800x600 , 012.gif ) [iqdb]
137668
Your IDIOTIC SCREAMING seems to have given you a CURIOUS AUDIENCE, however.

A small group of BLACK CATS are watching you embarass yourself.

> _
>> No. 137678
[x] Give the nearest BLACK CAT a good PETTING.
>> No. 137684
>>137668

[ ] Attack the cats. Eat their flesh.
>> No. 137694
[x] Give the nearest BLACK CAT a good PETTING.
>> No. 137695
[x] Give the nearest BLACK CAT a good PETTING

This is what you do with cats.
>> No. 137698
[x] Take nearest cat.

Any warlock worth his salt should have a familiar, and a black cat should do the trick nicely.
>> No. 137702
[x] Give the nearest BLACK CAT some CATNIP
>> No. 137775
[x] Take nearest cat.
>> No. 137820
File 130072572387.gif - (40.11KB , 800x600 , 013.gif ) [iqdb]
137820
You PET one of the cats.

It seems they are quite USED TO PEOPLE.
You guess they're not from around here, then.
>> No. 137821
File 130072575858.gif - (64.12KB , 800x600 , 014.gif ) [iqdb]
137821
You take the cat with you as a COMPANION on your misadventures.

The other cats are ALARMED by this and STORM OFF.

BLACK CAT added to inventory!

> _
>> No. 137824
[x] Attempt to CONVERSE with BLACK CAT.
[x] CAST a FIRE SPELL on ABANDONED THATCHED COTTAGE
>> No. 137826
[x]Follow cats to civilization.

They are used to people, yet this village is deserted? Curious.
>> No. 137864
[x] EXPLORE the rest of the VILLAGE.

One of these houses has to be open.
>> No. 137880
[x] EXPLORE the rest of the VILLAGE.
>> No. 138218
[x] EXPLORE the rest of the VILLAGE.
>> No. 138301
File 130115855335.jpg - (141.06KB , 849x849 , sample-80cf0d56a85fd662c66156242ebee0fe.jpg ) [iqdb]
138301
>>137824
>Inb4 raging Chen.
That or, personal Catgirl loli, if we give it enough love.
>> No. 138883
WHERE THE HOMESTUCKFUCK ARE MY FUCKING UPDATES YOU FILTHY KAJABBERNIGGER? A IT CAN'T POSSIBLY TAKE THIS LONG TO PRODUCE SUCH SIMPLISTIC IMAGRY AND WRITNG! GODDAMM ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO FIND YOUR ARMS OR WHAT?
>> No. 138893
>>138883
Shut the fuck up Random Anon. Giddy is known for his incredibly slow updates. Sit tight and have some goddamn patience.
>> No. 141881
File 130713261742.jpg - (1.98MB , 1646x1580 , 7ed6d98953c6ddc87c94981897ada64d.jpg ) [iqdb]
141881
So, who wants to see this continue?
>> No. 141882
I don't!
>> No. 141883
>>141882
I expected nothing less.
>> No. 141884
>>141883
Neither did I.
>> No. 141886
Good, homestuck blows.
>> No. 141904
>>141886

I disagree, but respect your right to think otherwise.

This story on the other hand, I did not really see going anywhere in the first place. No offense.