[Return]
Archived Thread

File 128891366953.png - (29.57KB , 839x607 , 131.png ) [iqdb]
127533 No. 127533
Marisa enters the room.

>> No. 127537
File 128891388499.gif - (11.70KB , 834x606 , 132.gif ) [iqdb]
127537
"Hey, got you a shirt and stuff," she says. "It should fit, I mean turtlenecks are one-size-fits-all, right?" She hands me a green, long-sleeve turtleneck. "This is fine, right?"

Note: There were a few last posts in the last thread after the autosage. jus so u no http://www.touhou-project.com/th/res/116247+50.html
>> No. 127538
[x] try it on to see if it fits
wheres the other part that was there a moment ago?
>> No. 127542
[x] try it on to see if it fits
[x] Do it in a suggestive manner
>> No. 127555
[X] Try it on to see if it fits.
[X] "By the way, I just ate some strange mushrooms I found on your desk. That's okay, right?"
>> No. 127557
File 128891987218.gif - (644.29KB , 800x600 , 133.gif ) [iqdb]
127557
>>127538
>>127542
>>127555
>Try it on
>Do it in a suggestive manner
Well, I dunno how putting on clothes could look sexy, but...
>> No. 127558
File 128891992888.png - (32.31KB , 909x654 , 133.png ) [iqdb]
127558
It fits fine, and it's really cozy, too. I haven't worn a turtleneck in a really long time.

"Oh, uh, by the way, I ate some strange mushrooms I found on your desk. That's okay, right?"

She thinks about it for a moment. "Uhhh, I dunno," she finally says. "I've never seen that kind before, so I was researching them a bit? I'm sure you'll be fine! I mean, what's the worst that could happen, right?" She laughs, though it isn't very reassuring.

"Well, anyway, you ready to head off?"
>> No. 127560
>>127557
Oh dear gods. I am now laughing like an idiot.
>> No. 127578
>I can tell that I'm a mediocre author,

I would link to that Wikipedia article that basically says competent people understate their abilities and incompetent people overstate them, but I can't remember what it's called.

It's definitely relative here, though.

Aside from that, >>127575 summed it up.

[X] Who's "Flandre"?

This is a terrible idea, but I can't resist putting it forward.
>> No. 127580
[x] "Sure, unless there's something you think I should take."

>>127558
You are now unable to see Yoshio as anything other than a more respectable-looking Shaggy from Scooby Doo
>> No. 127588
>>127578
The Dunning-Kruger effect; alternately, the combination of "impostor syndrome" in the skilled and illusory superiority in the unskilled. Really, anyone with some time to spare should skim the "List of cognitive biases" page on Wikipedia; the extent to which humans are utterly fucking awful at objective, unbiased judgment is really fascinating.

[X] "Sure, unless there's something you think I should take."

Saving Flandre for later.
>> No. 127591
>>127557
lol'd. Good gif.
Too bad that Marisa didn't pick up what we put down, so to speak.

[x] As ready as I'll ever be.
>> No. 127592
[ ] Get moving

>>127580
ZOINKS!
>> No. 127612
[X] Who's "Flandre"? Sounds like shes kind of clingy. Is she a niece or something?
>> No. 127613
Also, if by mediocre you mean one of the best, and a very unique one at that. Then you are correct about your story.
>> No. 127617
>>127557
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
>> No. 127619
[X] "Who's Flandre? is she you Girlfreind?"
[X] Imply that marisia is a lesbian.

Pissing against the tide here.
>> No. 127620
[X] "Who's Flandre? is she you Girlfreind?"
[X] Imply that marisa is a lesbian.

Pissing against the tide here.
>> No. 127621
[x] "Who's Flandre? Is she your girlfreind?"
[x] Imply that Marisia is a lesbian.
[x] Imply that you are one too.
>> No. 127626
>>127621
...isn't the main character a guy?
>> No. 127656
[x] As ready as I'll ever be.
[x] I'll be counting on you for safety in case a wolf tengu attacks or something...
>> No. 127662
>>127621
Lesbian trapped in a man's body?
>> No. 127668
>>127626
>>127662
Precisely.
>> No. 127689
>>127557

Ahahahaha!
>> No. 127691
Holy Shit i'm coming up with good ideas.

Wow.
>> No. 127693
>>127662
No! He is not Going to become a Trap! We already have Aoi! this isn't some boku no pico thing where we add a new Trap to every OVA we make!
>> No. 127698
>>127557
Dude this would have half the US senators fapping..and the other half cheating on their husbands.
>> No. 127699
>>127698
Congressional mass orgy? wat.
>> No. 127703
>>127557
[x]You didn't answer my question...
>> No. 127728
Yoshi Where are you?
>> No. 127791
File 128902505333.gif - (18.95KB , 909x630 , 135.gif ) [iqdb]
127791
>>127580
>>127588
>>127591
>>127656
"Ready as I'll ever be," I tell her, trying to sound excited. "Unless there's something else you think I should take?"

"Well, if you've got a weapon to protect yourself, you should be good!"

"Ah, well, you see, I was kinda counting on you for safety in case a wolf tengu attacked or something...?"

"Oh," she says. There's a long, awkward silence. "Uhhhh, 'kay, you can count on me, then! I got your back!" Again, not very reassuring.
>> No. 127792
File 12890253886.gif - (22.46KB , 909x663 , 136.gif ) [iqdb]
127792
She brings me out to the front yard, broom in hand.

"Soo... How're we doing this?" I ask while she straddles the broom. "Are we just gonna fly away on your broom, or what?"

"Pretty much!" She exclaims, smiling. "Hop on, Yoshio."

"If you insist..." I step over the broom and stand close behind Marisa, wrapping my arms around her. Though this is my first time on a broom, I feel like I'm less excited than I should be. I mean, Sanae used to drag me through the air a lot before, so...

It's still a little unnerving, however. Maybe I'm just afraid of heights.

"You ready?" Marisa asks. I tighten my grip.

"Yeah."

"Alright, here goes!" And not a second later, we were airborne. She reaches her hand up to her head, as if to grab something, but when she realizes nothing's there it just turns into an awkward salute.

"So," I say, trying to start conversation. "Who's Flandre?"

The broom swerves a little. Seems like the question caught her off guard. "Wait, what? Where'd you hear that name?"
>> No. 127794
[X] While she's distracted, cop a feel.

Hey there solid ground, nice to see you again.
>> No. 127798
>The broom swerves a little. Seems like the question caught her off guard. "Wait, what? Where'd you hear that name?"

[x] "On some letters when I was rifling through your personal belongings. A lot of letters!"

She's an expert, unrepentant liar. For some reason this makes me think honesty and cheerfulness might work best.
>> No. 127803
[x] "On some letters when I was rifling through your personal belongings. A lot of letters!"

It's payback for the earlier lying and deception.

How is she planning to survive without her hat?
>> No. 127834
>>127798
[x] "On some letters when I was rifling through your personal belongings. A lot of letters!"

If she trys to tell you off just bring into account that that's the sort of thing she'd do with someone elses belongings.
>> No. 127838
[x] "On some letters when I was rifling through your personal belongings. A lot of letters!"
Honesty above all!
>> No. 127892
[x] Fall off the broom.

Maybe something interesting will happen?
>> No. 127940
[x] "On some letters when I was rifling through your personal belongings. A lot of letters!"
-[x] Apologize for it
[x] Whatever you do, stay on the broom.

Stop trying to shit up this story, you retards.
>> No. 127946
[x]Awkwardly salute. What if it's important?
>> No. 127947
>>127940
So your telling me you dont want fanservice and sex at the end of this? what are you gay? not that i want that all the way throughout the story but on occasion or for an event
>> No. 127951
>>127947
I mean shit like jumping off of brooms or copping a feel. This isn't the Joe story or Do the right thing. I doubt the writer came back so he could see /b/-quality votes.
>> No. 127960
File 12890950638.gif - (11.54KB , 903x644 , 137.gif ) [iqdb]
127960
>>127798
>>127803
>>127834
>>127838
"I read them on some letters when I was rifling through your personal belongings. A lot of letters!"

The broom shakes a little again. "Rifling through my what? Ahaha, you've gotta be kidding!" She laughs. "Flandre's just a close friend of mine, she's just a kid. She doesn't get out much, so I'm the one that has to visit... I usually try not to, though."

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Well, her sister doesn't really like it when people come to see her, and Flandre can be a little... 'Dangerous' at times."

"Dangerous? How dangerous could she be? Didn't you say she's just a kid?"

"Bro, you really shouldn't underestimate the residents of Gensokyo. Let's just say she's not good at controlling her own strength."

"I see, I see," I say, nodding my head. Looks like we're almost at Youkai Mountain. There's a rather large forest at its base with a river running through it. Looks kinda nice, actually.

"Alright, it might get a little action-packed from here on in," Marisa tells me. "If there's anything else you want to know, I'd ask now!"
>> No. 127970
[x] Please tell me that 'Youkai mountain' is supposed to be ironic.
>> No. 127976
>>127947

Actually, I don't. Since I'm on the internet, I can get more pornography than I could possibly imagine without ruining this great story with sex-related crap.
>> No. 127977
>"Bro, you really shouldn't underestimate the residents of Gensokyo. Let's just say she's not good at controlling her own strength."

Yoshio is a bro.

>"Alright, it might get a little action-packed from here on in," Marisa tells me. "If there's anything else you want to know, I'd ask now!"

[x] "No, let's get this show on the road!"
>> No. 127988
[x] can i hold on to you tightly? in case i fall off from all extreme movements you might do
[x] suggest going full power full force maximum befriending
>> No. 127990
[x]"So I shouldn't underestimate this mountain either, then..."
>> No. 127994
>>127947

> Actually, I don't. Since I'm on the internet, I can get more pornography than I could possibly imagine without ruining this great story with sex-related crap.

Agreed, I mean on this very site there is plenty of good erotica. This is something different.

And I am probobly just feeding a troll.
>> No. 127998
File 128911144887.gif - (8.56KB , 839x608 , 138.gif ) [iqdb]
127998
"Action packed?" I repeat. "Ask now before it's too late? Please tell me that 'Youkai Mountain' is supposed to be ironic."

"Ahaha," Marisa laughs, again. "Well, needless to say, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Be sure to hold on tight."

"So I shouldn't underestimate this mountain either, then..."

"Just keep your guard up and you'll be fine," she instructs.

After a few more minutes, we reach the entrance of the forest. Despite it being fall, these trees still have just about all their leaves. The colours really are magnificent.

"OK!" Marisa exclaims, getting my attention. "We can either just go above the forest or we can head on through it. Going above would be a little faster and we'd be less likely to run into any Youkai, however many Tengu tend to patrol this area and we wouldn't want to have an encounter with one of them, now would we? The forest's leaves'll keep us outta sight, but more Youkai can be found down there. It's up to you, Yoshio; I'm fine with either."
>> No. 127999
>>127994
>feeding a troll
If it is, it's a sad day when people think that somehow acting like an illiterate retard somehow constitutes "trolling."

Any troll worth the name would never debase themselves that way. It's the internet equivalent of being forced to do gay porn in order to make rent.
>> No. 128005
File 128911506642.jpg - (62.76KB , 470x600 , Trollingbackinthedays.jpg ) [iqdb]
128005
>>127999
Pic related.

[X] "Let's take the forest route."
I'd rather encounter a goddess or a kappa than a tengu.
>> No. 128036
[x] "Let's take the express route."
>> No. 128040
[X] "Let's take the forest route."
lol'd at the 'old school trolling'
>> No. 128070
File 128915028249.gif - (15.48KB , 833x605 , 139.gif ) [iqdb]
128070
>>128040
>>128005
"Let's take the forest route," I decide. "You're right, we should steer clear of the tengu."

"Forest it is, then!" We dive down beneath the canopy of leaves, speeding up. It's significantly darker down here -- hardly any light makes it past the trees. We're still a ways above the ground, which I guess has its ups and downs.

Good: Less likely to be attacked
Bad: Oh God what if I fall

As we proceed further through the forest, the lights get dimmer and the rustling of bushes becomes more and more frequent. I hold on a little tighter.

"So much for action packed, huh?" I joke, hiding my anxiousness.

"Yeah... I wonder where everyone is?"
>> No. 128071
[X] Maybe there's a party?
>> No. 128073
>>128070
[x] i don't know maybe they are fighting a war with an unidentified flying shrine or maybe they just fear your reputation of bringing physical harm to people.
>> No. 128101
[x] Maybe there's some goddess of misfortune out there who is actively trying to get everyone and everything off of the mountain to vouch for their safety because the mountain has become a very dangerous place due to an invasion from a certain flying shrine and militant miko representing two powerful gods from outside of this world.
>> No. 128105
[x] Maybe there's a party?

I really just think this is more likely.
>> No. 128132
[x] Maybe there's no one around because they are all preparing marisa's birthday party And you've got to make sure she gets there alive.

(well maybe not a B-day party but a celebration for marisa nontheless.)
>> No. 128145
[x] Why don't we ask that figure watching us from the shadows?
>> No. 128164
I just noticed that marise is not wearing her hat. That can't be healthy [x] ask if shes a witch then wheres her pointy hat.
>> No. 128177
>>128073
>>128101
>>128132
>>128164
All of you need to take a refresher course on the English language.
[x] Maybe there's a party?
>> No. 128233
>>128073
Dude this isn't medieval France, we have punctuation. Use it.
>> No. 128237
Correction, this isn't Merovingian France. Or earlier periods, where punctuations were still unknown.

Say thanks to Charlemagne everyone! He, despite his utter inability to learn to read and write (to his greatest despair), had his wisest scholars invent punctuation to make texts clearer and simpler to read.

Also, the script we are using right now? The general shape of the minuscule letters, no matter the style? Also a Carolingian invention, made at the behest of Charlemagne, the caroline letters.
>> No. 128510
[x] Maybe theres a party? or maybe a people stealing youkai took every one?
>> No. 128511
>>128237
Man I should be historically incorrect more often.
>> No. 129155
Hey author/drawfag:
Just because this story is not on the front page does not mean we don't love you. It just means there's activity.

Please don't disappear again, or at least if you really have to, tell us you're going to.
>> No. 129643
File 128986868813.gif - (15.91KB , 881x634 , 140.gif ) [iqdb]
129643
>>128071
>>128105
>>128132
>>128177
>>128510
"Maybe there's a party?" I suggest, not entirely sure where I'm going with this.

Marisa turns her head towards me. "Ha ha, what?"

"Didn't you know, Marisa? Today's your birthday and everyone's setting up a rad party for you at the top of the mountain; it's my job to make sure you get there alive."

"Ha ha, what? " She repeats.

"Or, y'know, maybe there's some Goddess of Misfortune out there who is actively trying to get everyone and everything off of the mountain to vouch for their safety because the mountain has become a very dangerous place due to an invasion from a certain flying shrine and militant miko representing two powerful gods from outside of this world."

"Ha ha..." She pauses. "What?"

And then, as if on cue, a figure emerges from below.

"That... was a very lucky guess," an elegant sounding voice says.

"Ah," Marisa says, turning back to face the figure. "A new face. Who're you?"

"I'm sure we've met before," it giggles. "My name is Hina Kagiyama, otherwise known as the Doll of Curses." She comes out of the shadows. "I'm just here to gather up misfortune, now."

"Ehehe, better keep my fingers crossed," Marisa jokes.

"It's because I cross my fingers for you that humans can live in peace," Hina snaps, cutting Marisa off. "My other job is to scare of lost humans, and this mountain is no place for mortals."

"Ooh, but it's just starting to get good," Marisa argues, getting riled up. "Stay out of my way."

"I can't let you pass," Hina states, unmoving. Things are getting heated. Should we stay or should we go?
>> No. 129646
[x]Use Lotus on Hina.
Oh god that Hina. The only way she could be better was if there were more frills.
>> No. 129647
[x] Lost? We aren't lost. Explain the circumstances to Hina.

PACIFIST RUN
>> No. 129655
[x] Oh, so this is where Sanae ran off to? Haha, that girl, huh? Now, if you could just let us pass, I'd like to have a bit of a word with her...
>> No. 129656
File 128987081766.jpg - (14.43KB , 180x257 , 180px-Ravi_Varma-Lakshmi.jpg ) [iqdb]
129656
[x] Use lotus on Hina
-[x]This flower is called the Sacred Lotus. It is the symbol of Vishnu and represents female beauty and perfection. Just like the Lotus is blessed by Vishnu, I'm blessed by the shrine maiden of that Shrine. And just like it remains untoched by water, we too will remain untouched by dangers in our trip through this mountain.
>> No. 129668
File 128987476976.gif - (15.84KB , 823x592 , 141.gif ) [iqdb]
129668
>>129647
"Lost? We aren't lost. We just want to go to the mountain," I start, taking control from Marisa.

"What're you going to do there?" Hina inquires. "Don't you know it's dangerous?"

"We're in the middle of a thorough investigation," I explain. "My friend here, Marisa-- my name is Yoshio, by the way-- has been accused and framed of a crime that (I think) she didn't commit. I'm sure you're already aware of the flying shrine that's possibly taken refuge atop this mountain, and we have reason to believe that they are related to this scandal."

"Every disaster shall befall you on your way up there," she says. "I can't let you pass, even to protect humans!"

>>129656
>>129646
>Use Lotus
I stand up on the broom, lotus in hand.

"This flower is called the Sacred Lotus. It is the symbol of Vishnu and represents female beauty and perfection. Just like the Lotus is blessed by Vishnu, I'm blessed by the shrine maiden of that Shrine. And just like it remains untoched by water, we too will remain untouched by dangers in our trip through this mountain."

Marisa slowly looks back and me in disbelief, mouthing the words "What the fuck?" I stay standing, gleaming with absolute confidence. Hina's starting to look annoyed.

"Unbelievable...!" Hina whispers in amazement. "Where did you find such an artifact? How did you find such an artifact?"

Game face. GAME FACE

"It has been passed down through my family for generations; my father gave it to me, and I shall pass it down to my son when the time comes. It has protected my ancestors from the worst of plagues and the most awful of diseases and I have no doubt in my mind that its divine protection will protect me from any and everything on this mountain. Including you."
>> No. 129670
File 128987525147.gif - (14.94KB , 878x635 , 142.gif ) [iqdb]
129670
"N-No way..." Hina murmurs. "But... Fine, I'm sure you're more than capable of braving anything that crosses your path down here. Just be sure to protect that girl on your travels."

"Wait, wait," Marisa laughs. "Yoshio, protect me?"

I kick Marisa from behind. "I'm glad you've seen it our way, Ms. Kagiyama. May we meet again." She nods.
>> No. 129672
oh my god

hahahahahahahahaha
>> No. 129675
Perfection.

And you draw a mean Hina. In the 'awesome' way, not the 'ill tempered' way.
>> No. 129676
>>129668
>>129670
That was tons better than anything I was expecting. Waiting warmly.
>> No. 129679
File 128987723240.jpg - (57.20KB , 280x957 , 0d73b82cadb6d835cdd587a462b35eag.jpg ) [iqdb]
129679
>GAME FACE
Beautiful.
Simply...beautiful.
Have a male Hina. Just for you.
>> No. 129683
>>129668
lol'd at the Yoshioshnu. Nice update!
>> No. 129689
>>129679
I'd still hit that since it just looks like a alternative outfit hina to me
>> No. 129692
I wonder how Shou's going to react to this as chances are it's her Lotus that she got lost.
>> No. 129710
>>129692

Don't worry, we have to beat up a nuke-crow before Shou can show up.
>> No. 129714
>>129710
I'm not sure how things play out the same way as Marisa got the jump on the MoF scenario before Sanae went and pissed Reimu off.
>> No. 129775
[X]...I can't believe that actually worked. I guess those religious education classes weren't just a waste of time?
>> No. 129786
Are we supposed to vote now?
>> No. 129825
>>129786
No, I just wanted to get something out yesterday because I knew I wouldn't be able to today!
>> No. 129913
>>129670
Oh god lol,
If Hina is this gullable then we can get her to do all sorts of things.
dirty things.
[X]...I can't believe that actually worked. I guess those religious education classes weren't just a waste of time?
[X] Hug Marisa tighther and compassionatly.
>> No. 129925
>>129913
Stop being a retard.
Not only did Yasuo say we aren't voting, but your vote is fucking stupid, and horribly spelled.
>> No. 130729
sorry for the delays I'm still alive blah blah life
>> No. 130730
>>130729

hooray!
>> No. 131345
File 12917048821.gif - (15.29KB , 881x638 , 143.gif ) [iqdb]
131345
I nod back to Ms. Kagiyama and sit down on the broom. I'll admit I'm a little sweaty at this point, either from the warm turtleneck or from totally bullshitting my way through that potentially ugly situation. We speed on passed Hina before something has a chance to go wrong.

Marisa and I sit in silence until the gullible curse goddess is out of earshot. "So..." I start. "She seemed nice..."

"Yeah," Marisa nods. She quickly changes subjects. "Hey, you were totally bullshitting your way through that potentially ugly situation back there, right?"

"Who knows?" I shrug, jokingly. "I mean, I did survive a hundred foot drop into your front yard, didn't I?"

"Uh-huh. Whatever you say."

She pauses a moment, running her hand through her hair. "It's getting windy. I guess it's hard to tell down here but it must be getting later in the day. Time sure flies when you're, uh... Flying. And talking to people."

It's still dark down here under all the leaves, but it's easy to see that the trees have started to become fewer and further between. I can even see a path starting to form below us.

"Oh?" Marisa says, "What's that?"


oh geez has it already been 3 weeks?
>> No. 131346
File 129170551520.gif - (14.98KB , 819x583 , 144.gif ) [iqdb]
131346
She quickly dives down to the ground. There's a sign pitched into the ground here. Pointing towards the right is a plank labeled 'Falls.' The one leading left has rotted off, though it looks like it wasn't just the moss that broke it. The path only continues left; heading right would send us into another thick part of the forest.

"Decisions, decisions," I say aloud. "Well, left or right-- What do you think, Marisa?"

"Psh, who cares?" She sighs. "We're flying. Let's just go up and see which leads where. I doubt the Tengu'll find us if we just poke our heads up for a sec.

"I'll just beat the crap out of whoever we meet, whichever way we go. It's your call, Yoshio."
>> No. 131348
[x] We'll go right

I'm fairly certain falls = Momiji. Besides, the forest is thicker on that side, allowing us to slip past any patrol.
>> No. 131351
[x] Fly up and check.

I'm all for having Marisa beat the crap out of whoever. It's her turn to show off.
>> No. 131352
[x] We'll go right
>> No. 131353
[Q] left

Lets try something different from the normal MoF setup, for a change.
>> No. 131379
File 129176829637.gif - (14.96KB , 766x555 , 145.gif ) [iqdb]
131379
>>131348
>>131352
"Let's head right," I decide. "With the thicker forest we'll at least have a better chance at slipping past any patrol."

"Sounds good," Marisa nods. And just like that, we're off.
>> No. 131380
File 129176833681.gif - (10.07KB , 814x594 , 146.gif ) [iqdb]
131380
I notice it get darker almost immediately. It's a lot cooler down this way too, despite the lack of a breeze. It feels like a dozen of tiny eyes are watching us, but Marisa doesn't seem to take notice or even care.

After a few minutes of coasting along, the faint yet repetitive sound of running water can be heard in the distance. As we proceed, it just gets louder and louder.

"I take it we're getting close to the falls?" I ask.

"Dunno," comes her blunt reply. "Doesn't sound loud enough to be a waterfall, though. It's probably just a river." It turns out that she was right-- After a minute or so more flying and a wide river comes into view. One side of the brook is rocky while the other is plain grass. All the trees on either side of it are large and look healthier than any other of the wildlife down here.
>> No. 131381
File 129176871255.gif - (12.91KB , 822x592 , 147.gif ) [iqdb]
131381
Behind us, a splash is heard.

Marisa whips her head back as if on instinct. "Don't look now, but we've got company."

"What do we do? Do they look hostile? Should we fight?" I ask, not looking back.

"I bet we could lose 'em between the large trees. Then again, maybe they just want to talk? We shouldn't assume everyone we meet is a bad guy!" Marisa suggests, a noticeable amount of sarcasm in her voice. "On the other hand, we should assume that everyone we meet on this mountain is. I personally think I should just turn around and kick 'er ass, but I'm down for whatever you think we should do."
>> No. 131389
[X] She hasn't shot at us yet.. We could slow down and see if she shoots.. if she doesn't we can see what she wants, and we can always run if she does open fire.
>> No. 131396
[x] Kick her ass!

If we don't beat her now, she'll just pop up later with her optical camouflage.
>> No. 131397
[x] She hasn't shot at us yet.. We could slow down and see if she shoots.. if she doesn't we can see what she wants, and we can always kick her ass if she does open fire.

She'll run and come back later with her cloaking device anyway if we engage her. Might as well see what she wants first.
>> No. 131407
[x]Lets race her!

Everything else is boring, or just too wordy.
>> No. 131415
[x] Yeah, you're right, maybe they just want to talk. Let's slow down.
Sarcasm? What's that>
>> No. 131419
[Q] Leave her in the dust.
>> No. 131434
[X] Act as if no one is there.
[X] Drop something, bend over to pick it up buttocks exposed.(sexily of course)
[X]When our target gets in our vicinity, surprise attack!


Let's see if our candid friend can resist her FEEDING habits.*Wink* *wink*

>For dum dums: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_%28folklore%29
>> No. 131435
[X] She hasn't shot at us yet.. We could slow down and see if she shoots.. if she doesn't we can see what she wants, and we can always kick her ass if she does open fire.

PACIFIST RUN
>> No. 131442
>>131434
>Stupid vote
>*wink*
>dum dums

It's like you ran through a checklist of things designed to piss me off. Why don't you do us all a favor and never post again?

No, seriously, get out.
>> No. 131443
File 12918473171.png - (315.92KB , 992x716 , 148.png ) [iqdb]
131443
"So? Leave her in the dust-- or, no, wait, race her?" Marisa asks excitedly.

"That's not really what I had in mind, no," I say shaking my head.

"So I get to kick her ass?"

"Uh, still no. She hasn't attacked us yet, so maybe we should slow down and see if she's a threat? If she becomes hostile, then, yeah, kick her ass."

"Augh, fine," Marisa grunts, slowing us down. The girl in blue behind us slowly catches up. She circles us a few times, examining the broom, Marisa, and then me. She flies beside us for a while, staying dead silent.
>> No. 131445
I wonder if she's staying quiet because she thinks she's invisible.

[x] "So Marisa, tell me about this secret cucumber paradise you found at the top of youkai mountain!"
>> No. 131457
File 12918649717.gif - (17.54KB , 875x636 , 149.gif ) [iqdb]
131457
>>131445
"So, Marisa!" I exclaim. "Tell me about this secret cucumber paradise you found at the top of Youkai Mountain!"

"...What the hell are you talking about?" She laughs. I motion towards our follower, hoping she'll catch on. "Uh... Why would I tell you about it if it's supposed to be a seeecret? Seeeecrets should be kept seeecret." I look behind me. It's working, she looks genuinely interested.

"I heard that the flying shrine that jsut arrived has it hidden somewhere up there." I add.

"That is definitely the rumour that has been floating around since its arrival, yes."

"But, only you know where it is."

"This is the truth."

I check back again. The stalker's eyes are sparkling. She can barely contain her excitement by the looks of it.
>> No. 131459
[X] Game face. GAME FACE!
>> No. 131464
[x]"Right, so let's go over the plan again. I'll sneak into the Cucumber Shrine, rig the device, and we'll escape on the getaway broom before the whole joint blows."

Exciting a poor Kappa with promises of never-ending cucumbers, only to ruthlessly crush her dreams. Maybe we can "covertly" show Nitori the lotus as our explosive device.
>> No. 131465
>>131464

The idea behind the story is so that she doesn't attack us.

[x] "If only we knew someone from the mountain that could guide us past the army of tengu ninja guards."
>> No. 131466
[x] "If only we knew someone from the mountain that could guide us past the army of tengu ninja guards."
>> No. 131467
it's a good thing we figured out she was a kappa

somehow

magic
>> No. 131471
File 129187365428.jpg - (64.86KB , 600x764 , Yuuka_Kazami.jpg ) [iqdb]
131471
>>131467
It's a good thing we both know of, and expect an army of hypothetical Tengu ninja guards.

You can't let something like common sense hold you back in Gensokyo.
>> No. 131472
>>131467

Where was it implied she was a kappa?

I mean, wouldn't you be excited to hear about a secret cucumber paradise?
>> No. 131475
[x] "If only we knew someone from the mountain that could guide us past the army of tengu ninja guards."

Kira's legacy is unending.

>>131472
I certainly would.
>> No. 131491
>>131465
>>131466
>>131475
Too much meta-knowledge.

[X] "But a place like that has to be guarded, right? How would we get past the defenses?"
>> No. 131494
[X] "If only we knew someone from the mountain that could guide us past the army of tengu ninja guards."

So how will we kick Sanae's ass?
>> No. 131501
>>131491
Marisa already mentioned tengu, and tengu ninja aren't even canon. He's just making shit up, no metaknowledge required.
>> No. 131508
[X] "If only we knew someone from the mountain that could guide us past the army of tengu ninja guards."
He's making shit up. He already know of Tengu and choose ninjas because they fit with the time period in Gensokyo.
>> No. 131520
File 129194920624.gif - (14.91KB , 822x579 , 151.gif ) [iqdb]
131520
>>131465
>>131466
>>131475
>>131491
>>131494
>>131508
"But a place by that has to be guarded, right? By, like, Ninja Tengu?"

She shakes her head. "Just 'tengu.' All tengu are ninjas is it's redundant to call them Ninja Tengu."

"Yes, of course," I nod. "So, how do we get past the defenses?"

Marisa thinks on it for a moment. "Yeah, if only we knew someone from the mountain that could guide us past the army of tengu guards."


>>131471
laughingelfman.jpg
>> No. 131521
File 129194922195.gif - (8.61KB , 815x584 , 152.gif ) [iqdb]
131521
>> No. 131522
File 12919492362.gif - (13.25KB , 814x594 , 153.gif ) [iqdb]
131522
>> No. 131523
File 129194928085.gif - (13.46KB , 818x589 , 154.gif ) [iqdb]
131523
The girl behind us dives into the water.
>> No. 131526
File 12919504051.gif - (12.45KB , 814x590 , 155.gif ) [iqdb]
131526
She doesn't come back up.

Marisa exhales. "So much for that."

"Yeah," I sigh. "...So how are we getting passed the Ninja Tengu, then?"

"Tengu." She corrects.

"Right."
>> No. 131531
[x]"I feel like we are forgetting something... OH CRAP! She's drowning!"
-[x]Dive into the water.

We have no idea she is a kappa, and she seemingly dived into the water and isn't coming back up. The obvious solution is to drag her back out, and resuscitate her with some CPR.
>> No. 131533
File 129195255272.gif - (12.67KB , 798x594 , 156.gif ) [iqdb]
131533
>>131531
Yeah...

Wait, WAIT

"Why hasn't she come back up yet? Jesus Christ, she's drowning! Shouldn't we do something?"

Marisa shrugs. "Eh. She's prob'ly fine. She came out of the water when we first saw her, didn't she?"

"...Oh. Well, OK, but if a picture of her corpse is in the newspaper come tomorrow morning, it's your fault."

"Yeah, yeah," Marisa groans. "Time's a wastin'! You ready to get going?"
>> No. 131535
>>131533
[x]Well...if you say so.

Oh Marisa, you are so callous. You have no idea if Nitori is fine or not, and you just fly away, with naught a care.
>> No. 131536
>>131521
>>131522
>>131523
lol'd

[x] Wait just 1 minute, I want to see if she comes back up.
>> No. 131567
Conflict avoided. And it only took 1 or 2 brazen lies.

[x] "Let's go!"

>Oh Marisa, you are so callous. You have no idea if Nitori is fine or not, and you just fly away, with naught a care.

Didn't you hear Marisa? This mountain is crawling with ninja! That girl's probably using the old reed-snorkel trick!
>> No. 131568
>>131533
[x] well....maybe we should wait a couple of minutes. Well you know...to see if she's scouting for us....
[x] ...or we can go on with your suggestion of brute forcing everything and get every ninja tengu in the area to come after us. Though it would help, i don't know... a local miko(?) a free route to the shrine to talk some business?
>> No. 131573
>>131522
>That face

HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH--

>She's gone now

Why?

Excuse me whilst I despair.
>> No. 131586
[x] "Let's go!"

Marisa's already disappointed that she didn't race or beat up Nitori. There's no real point in staying when we have business to attend to, and any more delays through inaction will just make her cranky.
>> No. 131587
[x] well....maybe we should wait a couple of minutes. Well you know...to see if she's scouting for us....
>> No. 131594
P...lea...se quit.... using el...lipses so much...
>> No. 131596
[x] "Let's go!"
If Nitori wants to take her time prepping for tengu ninja, let her.
>> No. 131600
[X] Cheer up! I bet the tengu won't let you past without an incredible fight and/or race.
>> No. 131606
File 129204598364.gif - (10.91KB , 813x587 , 157.gif ) [iqdb]
131606
>>131536
>>131568
>>131587
>>131600
"Eeh, let's just wait for a minute." I say. "I just want to see if she comes back up."

"I assure, you, Yoshio, she's fine."

"Geez, just a minute! I bet the tengu won't let you past without an incredible fight and/or race anyway, so that'll be fun, right?"

"I hope so."

I stare eagerly into the water, looking for any sort of movement. It takes a while, but my search is not in vain.

"Hey, hey!" I shout. "I see something! I think she's coming back!"

"See? I told you she was fine."
>> No. 131608
File 129204646951.gif - (16.38KB , 812x587 , 158.gif ) [iqdb]
131608
She emerges from the water.


But that's not the only thing that does.
>> No. 131609
File 129204673012.gif - (19.40KB , 810x587 , 159.gif ) [iqdb]
131609
We're surrounded by a group of people, one of which I can identify as the girl from before.

Well, at least she didn't drown!

>>131596
>>131586
>>131567

"Ok," I whisper. "Let's go. Let's go let's go let's go."

"Not so fast!" One of them shouts. "Are you going after the Secret Cucumber Shrine everyone's been talking about?"
>> No. 131610
[X] No, but I could go for a snack, now that you mention it.
>> No. 131611
>>131609
[X] "What, everyone? Really? Then why is it a 'Secret' shrine?"
>> No. 131612
[x]Of course. I happen to work there, after all.

Already started bullshitting our way through this, might as well go full-steam.
>> No. 131616
[x]Secret what-now?
>> No. 131619
[x] Of course. I happen to work there, after all.

ha ha wow

We can use the lotus as proof.
>> No. 131621
[X] "What, everyone? Really? Then why is it a 'Secret' shrine?"
>> No. 131622
[X] No, but I could go for a snack, now that you mention it.
>> No. 131623
[x] "What, everyone? Really? Then why is it a 'Secret' shrine?"
>> No. 131626
File 129209493299.gif - (13.04KB , 718x521 , 160.gif ) [iqdb]
131626
>>131616
"Secret what-now?" I asl, playing dumb.

"You got water in your ears?" One of them, a male, says. "The Secret Cucumber Shrine! That shrine that flew over head just a few days ago surely seemed as suspicious to you as it did to us, and so it must be a cucumber paradise!" There's a quiet murmur of agreement among the group.

"O-of course," I nod. "That's the only logical explanation."

"Yes!" He exclaims. "According to our secret intelligence, Nitori, it's all the rage among the humans! Everyone knows about it!" Our follower nods proudly, a grin on her face.

>>131623
>>131621
>>131611
"What? Everyone? Really? Then why is it a 'secret' shrine?" I ask.

"Because there's a difference between knowing about the shrine, and knowing where the shrine is. And even then, it's said that they have the cucumbers hidden deep within their grounds. So are you interested?"

Hoping that this'll help get us to the top of the mountain, I agree. "I could go for a snack, now that you mention it..."

"That's good! Because let me tell you something, friend: Kappa and Humans have been sworn allies since ancient times-- So you don't have to play dumb!"

"Uh, what?" I ask.

He rings his arm around my shoulder. "You may not have known it, but just ten minutes ago our spy, Nitori, was trekking along beside you, listening in on your conversation. We know that the girl you're riding with has information on the location of the secret paradise."

Marisa turns around and silently mouths the words "hooooo shit."

"Oh." I say, not sure of how to respond. I can't tell if he's getting aggressive or getting friendly.

"Yeah, and friends don't keep secrets from friends, right? So why don't we all go together? Just imagine it: Cucumbers. Cucumbers everywhere." He seems excited.

I look to Marisa for advice, but she just shrugs. The decision making is up to me, again. Should I keep playing dumb? Or do you have something else in mind?
>> No. 131627
[x]"She does know, but we don't know how to get past the tengu. Do you know, friend?"
>> No. 131628
[x] "Marisa says she knows, but we don't know how to get past the tengu. Do you know, friend?"
>> No. 131629
[ ] Yes, there is said to be a secret paradise of cucumbers hidden in the floaty-shrine-thingy that floated overhead. It is guarded by the priestess, who is the secret-keeper, and who I am told might be this girl I once knew. My childhood crush. If this is true, then I am certain she would be overjoyed to see me again. So much that she might reveal the secret, and reward anyone who might help us be reunited. If only we knew of someone who might help us get safely there, past the guards. For love. For cucumbers. For love and cucumbers.
>> No. 131631
[x]"She does know, but we don't know how to get past the tengu. Do you know, friend?"
First time in a CYOA where a kappa remembers the friendship between their race and humans. Odd.
>> No. 131632
>According to our secret intelligence, Nitori
Ahahahahahaha oh wow.

[x] "Perhaps Marisa can lead us to the new suspicious shrine, but there are lots of tengus on the way, and we're afraid they might try to keep the shrine's treasures for them.
>> No. 131652
[X] You might want to tell Nitori that we knew she was there the entire time. If she trying to be invisible, she might have botched something.
>> No. 131653
Just as planned.

[x] "She does know, but we don't know how to get past the tengu. Do you know, friend?"

I'm all for helping these extraneous but very persuasive kappa and reaffirming the historical alliance between our two peoples.

Who cares if there are no weapons of mass destruction actual cucumbers? It's about taking a stand.
>> No. 131710
Guys, I think we're discovering our Touhou power here. Manipulation of gullibility.
>> No. 131925
[x] "She does know, but we don't know how to get past the tengu. Do you know, friend?"
>> No. 132893
Update are where? Are you still alive, writefag?
Come on!
>> No. 132912
>>131710

I totally believe that!!!
>> No. 132947
>>132893
I'm really sorry. There have been times where I sit down at my computer and start writing the next update, but... I dunno, I guess something comes up? I've had the picture drawn for weeks now.

Augh, has it been a month already? My story should probably listed as "sporadic," huh? :V
>> No. 135705
File 129929966538.gif - (16.31KB , 799x575 , 161.gif ) [iqdb]
135705
"She does know, but we don't know how to get past all the tengu. Do you know, friend?"

He lets out a shrill laugh. It almost as if he's gurgling water. "The tengu won't even slow us down! There's a reason they stay cooped up at the top of the mountain, you know: to hide from us!" The group agrees with a hearty cheer, but it somehow seems... insincere, as if the flying fish-people are at unease.

"Then let's get a move on!" Marisa exclaims as we continue down the river, our new party members accompanying us.



After a little while, the smaller girl with the huge hat breaks off from the group and approaches us. "Um, hello," she says, nodding her head.

"Hello," I repeat. "Nitori, right?"

She nods. "Um, yes." Pause.

"At ease, soldier," Marisa snickers.

"Oh, um, ha ha, sorry," she grins. "It's just been so long since I've actually seen a human."

"Sounds legit," Marisa says. "Why would anyone bother coming around here?"

"Yeah," Nitori nods. "Well, actually, um-- Oh! Wait! I'm really sorry for eavesdropping earlier! When I saw you two, I just couldn't help but give my new camouflage suit a test run." Her eyes light up as our eyes meet. "So? Did it work? You couldn't see me at all, right?"
>> No. 135707
[x] "Actually, we knew you were there the whole time."

Fuck. It's been so long that I can't think of anything witty. We'll just have to ease back into this one.
>> No. 135709
[x] The splash of the water gave you way and it might have messed up the camo as you were rather noticable afterwards.

I read back and this is what i came up with.
>> No. 135710
[x]"We could tell you were there by the smell."
>> No. 135714
File 129931929334.jpg - (203.26KB , 415x540 , 0e4f2ee862af127f1dbc6ee059403714.jpg ) [iqdb]
135714
>>135705
[x] "Actually, we knew you were there the whole time."
[x] The splash of the water gave you way and it might have messed up the camo as you were rather noticeable after wards.
[x] "You might wanna try to make it waterproof next time."
[x]"But I must say, you were absolutely adorable when you fell in."
[x] Ruffle her hair for affection.
[x] "Maybe sometime later you could show it to us, It really sounds good."

>"friend?"
This sounds like something from a particular doujin.....

This CYOA's Nitori is just too adorable to pass up.

>>135710
You bastard.
>> No. 135716
[x] "Actually, we knew you were there the whole time."
[x] The splash of the water gave you way and it might have messed up the camo as you were rather noticeable after wards.
[x] "You might wanna try to make it waterproof next time."
[x]"But I must say, you were absolutely adorable when you fell in."
[x] Ruffle her hair for affection.
[x] "Maybe sometime later you could show it to us, It really sounds good."

Going with this.

Also is the author putting his stuff on a DA account or mediafire? I'd hate to have this archived then no future anons would be able to view the pleasure of sexy shaggy getting dressed.
>> No. 135726
>>135716
I think the archiving ability is getting to the point where pictures are preserved.
>> No. 135737
File 129936517575.gif - (21.33KB , 940x706 , 162.gif ) [iqdb]
135737
>>135707
>>135709
>>135714
>>135716
Her expression changes instantaneously. "What? Ah, um, I, I see..." Nitori pulls on her pony tails, her face a bright red.

"It was the splash that gave you away at first," I start. "And I get the feeling that messed up the suit. You were... rather noticeable afterward."

She looks away, stammering. "Ahhm... Ahh, this is so embarrassing!"

Marisa laughs. "Yeah, maybe you should waterproof it next time."
>> No. 135738
File 129936521910.gif - (10.75KB , 766x546 , 163.gif ) [iqdb]
135738
I rub her head, ruffling her hair a bit.

"Bah, I wouldn't worry about it," I sympathize. "Maybe you could show it to us later, when it's fixed. It sounds pretty neat."

"Well, OK..." Nitori sighs. "Thanks for being honest and telling me. I guess a recalibration is in order."
>> No. 135739
File 129936523632.gif - (9.92KB , 764x556 , 164.gif ) [iqdb]
135739
The wind begins to pick up as we enter a clearing in the woods. The river grows into a large, round lake with a waterfall on the far side.

"Were the falls always this big?" Marisa asks, looking up the face of the cliff.

"No," the leader from before says. "It's just recently increased in size, friend. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it definitely benefits us Kappa!"

"So you figure the shrine's at the top of this cliff?" I ask looking up as well. I can't even see the top of this thing.

"Close to it!" He exclaims. "The waterfall will provide the perfect cover from the Tengu, so if we just swim inside it we should be fine."

Swim up the waterfall? Easier said than done. "I don't think I'm that strong of a swimmer..." I object, hoping for another way. "And why do we have to hide? I thought you said you guys were stronger than the tengu."

"What Yoshio said," Marisa nods. "Can't we just fly up?"

He sighs. "The cover is just a bonus-- swimming is way faster than flying. For us, at least. You guys can go ahead and fly in front of the waterfall if you want, or just look for another route."
>> No. 135778
[x] Fly. Straight up.

Let's make this shit a race. Our flying broom versus their swimming!
>> No. 135797
[x] Fly. Straight up.
[x] Make this shit a race
>> No. 135815
[x] Fly. Straight up.
>> No. 135893
[x] Fly. Straight up.

PCHOOOOO
>> No. 136138
File 129963870623.gif - (15.68KB , 768x557 , 165.gif ) [iqdb]
136138
>>135778
>>135797
>>135815
>>135893
"Alright, buddy, I'll be waiting for you at the top of the cliff," Marisa laughs, shrugging her shoulders. "Please try to ignore the beard I'll have grown while waiting for you."

"Are you trying to say your dry, air-transportation outclasses our superior water-based, uh... swimming?!" The leader spits.

"No, of course not!" Marisa argues. "I'm just saying it's slow and stupid and totally unpractical anywhere else!"

"Feh, we'll see about that," he scoffs, diving into the water. A silhouette shoots up the waterfall as the others dive in as well.

"Yeah, whatever!" Marisa shouts, though I doubt they can hear her. "Have a head start! Not like it'll change anything!"
>> No. 136139
File 129963874619.gif - (24.98KB , 981x708 , 166.gif ) [iqdb]
136139
"Here, take this and slap it on the back of my broom," Marisa orders, handing me that laser-shooting thing from this morning.

"Why? What's this supposed to do?" I ask even though I already have a pretty good idea of exactly what it's going to do.

"It'll make us go all 'pchooo' up the waterfall," Marisa explains. "Pretty much the fastest way to travel!"

The octagonal piece of wood gives off a dim glow and starts to hum lightly. I slam the end of the broom with it and shout, "OK! It's on," and Marisa cocks the broom back so it's parallel with the waterfall. She brings her body in close as I struggle to stay on.

The humming gets louder and louder until eventually a brilliant array of lights shoot out from behind us, shaking the broom as we fire up the waterfall. It's short lived, though-- it ends almost as soon as it starts, acting as more of a quick boost rather than our engine. Marisa laughs as we catch up with their silhouettes in no time at all.

"Ain't no lane but the fast lane," Marisa shouts back at them.
>> No. 136140
File 129963877752.gif - (24.08KB , 977x711 , 167.gif ) [iqdb]
136140
As if on cue, a large splash comes from below us. Looking down, I see two figures falling out the waterfall. Well... I'm not sure if I'd say they're both falling. It looks like someone tackled one of the swimmers out of the water.
>> No. 136141
File 129963879943.gif - (11.84KB , 976x710 , 168.gif ) [iqdb]
136141
Marisa slows down for a second as we look back together.

Nitori! Nitori was the one pushed out! A small wail is barely heard above the roaring waterfall as she plummets to the surface of the water. I can't tell who it is that pushed her out, but it's definitely not someone we know.
>> No. 136142
File 129963894337.gif - (14.87KB , 977x711 , 169.gif ) [iqdb]
136142
And yet I get the feeling it's not in the mood for introductions.


[ ] Fight
[ ] Flee
[ ] KEEP ON RACE
[ ] Talk?
[ ] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN

>> No. 136148
[x] Keep on racing!

Tough luck Nitori, but that's what happens when you are just too slow.
>> No. 136196
[x] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN

I refuse to abandon this adorable Kappa.
>> No. 136200
[x] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
>> No. 136206
At first I thought "That's one weird face."

But then, "Oh wait, that's a mask."

[X] Master Spark the bastard.

What is this thing you call overkill?
>> No. 136215
[x] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
>> No. 136268
[x] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN

Kappa are the humans' friend.
>> No. 136270
[X] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN

SWAN DIVE

Into the best rescue of your life.
>> No. 136271
[x] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
What good is to win a race at the cost of a Kappa? Sworn allies!
>> No. 136321
File 129979103352.jpg - (404.07KB , 988x1000 , 8805a70b1ba5ed8ded6c643a81044dc48a9d5a64.jpg ) [iqdb]
136321
[X] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
[X] SHOUT SCOOBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOOOOU?
[X] ACTIVATE OUR LYING LOTUS POWERS! SEND OUT FLYING UNIDENTEFIED LOTUSES TO PICK HER UP WHILST SINGING THE DOCTOR WHO THEME.
>Inb4 we learn how to fly.
Well, from doing this we'd better.
If not then, we will end up like this guy.
>> No. 136322
>>136321
I smell another GIF.

[X] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
[X] SHOUT SCOOBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOOOOU?
[X] ACTIVATE OUR LYING LOTUS POWERS! SEND OUT FLYING UNIDENTEFIED LOTUSES TO PICK HER UP WHILST SINGING THE DOCTOR WHO THEME.
>> No. 136324
[X] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
[X] SHOUT SCOOBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOOOOU?
[X] ACTIVATE OUR LYING LOTUS POWERS! SEND OUT FLYING UNIDENTEFIED LOTUSES TO PICK HER UP WHILST SINGING THE DOCTOR WHO THEME.

Meh.
>> No. 136327
[X] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
[X] SHOUT SCOOBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOOOOU?
[X] ACTIVATE OUR LYING LOTUS POWERS! SEND OUT FLYING UNIDENTEFIED LOTUSES TO PICK HER UP WHILST SINGING THE DOCTOR WHO THEME.
>> No. 136333
[ ] KEEP ON RACE
>> No. 136345
[X] I WILL SAVE YOU NITORIN
[X] SHOUT SCOOBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOOOOU?
[X] ACTIVATE OUR LYING LOTUS POWERS! SEND OUT FLYING UNIDENTEFIED LOTUSES TO PICK HER UP WHILST SINGING THE DOCTOR WHO THEME

Marisa: "Outsiders can't fly!"
Anon: "I have magic lotus powers, remember?"
Marisa: "You were lying about that!"
Anon: "....FFFFFFFFF"
And then Anon learned to fly/die. Whichever.
>> No. 136351
File 129980793856.gif - (12.75KB , 822x593 , 170.gif ) [iqdb]
136351
>>136271
>>136270
>>136268
>>136215
>>136196
>SAVE NITORIN

"Who's this chick supposed to be?" Marisa laughs. "Someone that's not even gonna get enough screentime to use a spellcard, I bet.

"Quick!" I shout, ignoring her. "We have to save Nitori!" I start trying to direct the broom towards the lake.

"Whoa! Wait a sec, what're you going on about now?"

"Forget the race, there are people to save!"

"Hah? Are you crazy or something, Yoshio? I'm not gonna dive in and get all wet over this!"

I stand up on the broom. "Suit yourself!" I raise my arms and bring my hands together, getting ready to dive in. With a single push, I'm airborne and heading straight for the water
in an elegant arc.

"Yoshio!" Marisa calls after me. "It's the middle of Fall, the water'll be freezing!"



SCOOBY DOOOOOO
>> No. 136353
File 129980806326.gif - (74.48KB , 851x649 , 171.gif ) [iqdb]
136353
holy shit this water is like ice all over my body always ahhh

nitori is here

she looks ok i guess

my rescue isn't quite going as planned

ok think fast what should i do
>> No. 136355
[x] Swim up, stupid.
>> No. 136356
[x]try to swim up
[x]gesture to Nitori to help you up.
>> No. 136357
[X] Nitorin is safe! Hug Nitorin!
[X] ... and then you should probably swim up, stupid.
>> No. 136366
[x] Grab Nitori and swim with all your might; time is of the essence here!
-[x] CPR. Stat.

She might appear to be fine at first glance, but you never know. She might have had the wind knocked out of her by NotMomijis blow, and swallowed an unhealthy amount of water. We need to initiate mouth to mouth as quick as possible to prevent brain damage. We're just trying to save a life, here.
>> No. 136367
>>136366
It'd be more the other way around if anything.
>> No. 136370
>>136366
Implying that Kappa don't work like fishmen and switch to gills when immersed underwater.

If anything I expect sexy shaggy to come out of the water, and get the bends.

[x] Swim with all your might, lest you wish for hypothermia.
[x] Once ashore, hug the nearest thing possible for warmth.
[x] "Sorry, I don't want to die just yet."
>> No. 136375
>>136370
[x] Swim with all your might, lest you wish for hypothermia.
[x] Once ashore, hug the nearest thing possible for warmth.
[x] "Sorry, I don't want to die just yet."

Adding to this,
If we get bends or hypothermia,
[x] Hallucinate
[x] Don't take my anus balls!
>> No. 136381
[X]Nitori looks cute without her mouth.
[X]Not that she doesn't look cute WITH a mouth.
[X]It really is cold.
[X]Wait, can I even swim?
[C]SAVE ME NITORIN
>> No. 136388
[x] Grab Nitori and swim with all your might; time is of the essence here!
-[x] CPR. Stat.
>> No. 136391
[x]try to swim up
[x]gesture to Nitori to help you up.
She really doesn't seem to need any help.
>> No. 136392
[x] Swim with all your might, lest you wish for hypothermia.
[x] Once ashore, hug the nearest thing possible for warmth.
[x] "Sorry, I don't want to die just yet."

Adding to this,
If we get bends or hypothermia,
[x] Hallucinate
[x] Don't take my anus balls!
>> No. 136410
[x]try to swim up
[x]gesture to Nitori to help you up.
>> No. 136454
>>136392
[x] Swim with all your might, lest you wish for hypothermia.
[x] Once ashore, hug the nearest thing possible for warmth.
[x] "Sorry, I don't want to die just yet."

Adding to this,
If we get bends or hypothermia,
[x] Hallucinate
[x] Don't take my anus balls!

Nitori: Why does everyone think we do this?!
Anon: Because the people telling us these stories don't like kappa?
>> No. 136562
[x] Grab Nitori and swim with all your might; time is of the essence here!
-[x] CPR. Stat.
>> No. 136590
awesome

[x] Grab Nitori and swim with all your might; time is of the essence here!
-[x] CPR. Stat.
>> No. 136609
[x] Grab Nitori and swim with all your might; time is of the essence here!
-[x] CPR. Stat.
>> No. 136652
[x] Grab Nitori and swim with all your might; time is of the essence here!
-[x] CPR. Stat.
>> No. 136704
File 130008100922.gif - (9.69KB , 671x488 , 172.gif ) [iqdb]
136704
>>136381
>Nitori looks cute without a mouth
ya i guess

>Not that she doesn't look cute WITH a mouth.
this is an IMPORTANT NOTE

>It really is cold.
is it really i couldn't tell

>Wait, can I even swim?
how else am i going to make this DARING RESCUE??

>>136652
>>136609
>>136590
>>136562
>>136388
>>136366
>Grab Nitori and swim with all your might; time is of the essence here!
i reach down for her and she extends her arm in response. i grab her forearm and she does the same. i kick and kick while using my other arm to push us up towards the surface. we're not very far down but, damn, she's heavy. what's even in that backpack?
>> No. 136705
File 130008103651.gif - (13.00KB , 681x492 , 173.gif ) [iqdb]
136705
we break the surface and my ears are barraged with all these loud noises man it's like pearl harbour in here. i breaststroke my way over to the surface where i lay on the ground, gasping for air. nitori climbs out beside me and kneels down, now holding my hand. but yo her hands are like baby smooth and pretty warm too. kinda nice.


ogg, i'm seeing stars and it feels like the ground's shaking... whatever that means.

"Umm," nitori starts, "Are you... OK? You look kinda cold..."
>> No. 136709
[x] I'm about to meet my old nemesis, Hypothermia.
>> No. 136712
[x] "I'll be fine. More importantly, are you okay? Anything broken?"

Daring rescue isn't over until we have ascertained for ourselves that she is perfectly okay.
>> No. 136713
[x] "I'll be fine. More importantly, are you okay? Anything broken?"
>> No. 136716
>no CPR
Wuss.
>> No. 136733
File 130010324240.jpg - (269.34KB , 640x554 , 1593828.jpg ) [iqdb]
136733
>>136716
He might need it himself.
>> No. 136919
[x] Fast! Use CPR to get rid of the stars and cold.
>> No. 136981
[x] no, i am mexican: full of chilly.
>> No. 136999
[+] "I'll be fine. It's just my old friend, hypothermia. More importantly, are you okay? Anything broken?"
>> No. 137356
[x] Oh my god I'm pruning!