[Return]
Archived Thread

File 128782543470.jpg - (496.98KB , 2366x3359 , lovely parsee is lovely.jpg ) [iqdb]
125993 No. 125993
“So, Parsee, what's worth checking out down here?”

Learning more about where you're going and what else there might be worth checking out seems as good a time-waster as anything, you figure. Especially if you're going to be down here for a while.

“It depends on what you're interested in 'checking out'...” Parsee says, turning her head to look at you

“You know, like places. Interesting landmarks, historical sites, that sort of thing.”

“Oh. Well, aside from my wonderful and lovely little bridge, there are tunnels, and rocks, and more tunnels, and more rocks...”

“I like rocks.” you say.

Because you do.
You really, really do.
Not so much as eggs, of course, but only on account of the fact that rocks are not nearly as edible.

“Well, aren't you in luck, then?” Parsee says in a way you can't tell if she's being sarcastic or not. “Aside from that, there's the oni and their little city if you're into those sorts of things...”

“'Those' sorts of things?”

“Oh, you know. Drinking. Fighting. Partying. It's always something with them.”

“Sounds fun.” you remark, as you feel Parsee's fingers tighten around your arm.

“Yeah. Yeah, it does, doesn't it?” Parsee mutters. “Not that I would know, of course.”

“Um...”

“Oh! Don't get the wrong idea!” she says, noticing the vaguely uncomfortably look that was apparently on your face. “My work just doesn't allow me much time for that sort of thing, is all. It's not like I've never been invited or anything! I've been invited plenty of times!”

“Uh, I didn't mean to-”

“Even though I can't go. Someone has to guard the bridge, after all. And they know it. They know it. They know I can't go, and they ask me anyway. Isn't that nice of them?”

“If you wanted to go do that stuff, why didn't you just go?” Medicine asks.

“She just said it was because she had to guard the bridge, Medi.” you say.

“But she's not guarding it now.” the little doll-girl points out. “Why couldn't she just do that before?”

Because, you little-” Parsee starts to glare at the doll-girl on the other side of you, but stops herself. “...wait. That's a good point. Damn, why didn't I ever think of that?”

“You never tried just leaving, before?” you ask, amazed that she had apparently never even considered the notion of not doing something if she didn't want to do it.

“I didn't know I could!” the green-eyed bridge-guard exclaims. “It's not like anyone ever said anything, and...oh. Oh, those whores! All those years! All those years, and they knew! Ough! The next time I see one of them, I am so going to-”

“A-anyway! What else is there to see down here, Parsee?” you interrupt, in hopes of getting her to calm down and maybe stop digging her nails into your arm.

It kinda hurts.

“Huh? Oh! Right, right...” she replies, her grip easing up from 'painful' to just 'mild discomfort'. “Well, there's not much else down here to see. There's the Palace, I guess, but no one in their right mind ever goes there. Beyond that, there's the fires, and then that 'reactor' thing everyone's been buzzing about.”

“Reactor?” you ask., while wondering if it's just your imagination that Rikako was suddenly not quite as far ahead of you as you remember.

You had heard something about something underground, but beyond it supposedly being in some way connected to geysers you never really paid it much thought before.

“Yeah, 'fusion' or whatever they call it. 'The power of the sun' they say. Psh! Like anyone down here even remembers what the hell the sun looks like!” Parsee scoffs.

Of course, the fact that most youkai tend to be nocturnal, and thus wouldn't normally even be active while the sun was out might also be a factor, but you decide against pointing that out.

“Is that it, then?”

“Pretty much.”

A city full of horned drunks, a palace everyone avoids for some reason, and two places that sound like they're very, very hot?
If nothing else, at least there aren't a lot of places you'll have to look for the ice fairy, you suppose.

“So~.” Parsee says, pressing against you slightly. “Why did you all come down here for, anyway?

“Well, it's kind of a long story, but...”

You give Parsee a brief summary of the events of the past day or so, or at least the ones most related to your current situation of trudging through a cave while hiding from the scary youkai lady you pissed off.
Parsee listens intently, a curious expression appearing on her face from time to time.
Even after you finish, she remains silent for a moment, looking as if she were considering something..

“Do you fancy her, then?” she asks, suddenly.

“Er, excuse me?”

Turning your head, you are greeted by a pair of green eyes peering right back at you.

“That girl you're looking for. Are the two of you involved with each other?”

“Well, not really, no.”

Interested in her, then? She is rather pretty, isn't she?”

“Um...”

“I only ask because it's curious why you would go to so much trouble for someone you only met today, is all.”

“Ah, well, you see...er...rocks, and...”

She smiles, pressing a finger to your lips to silence you.

“Or maybe you're just that nice, hm~? Always willing to help someone in need of it? But there's a problem with that, isn't there?”

“Mmm?”

“Oh yes~, quite a big problem. After all, there are so many in need of help, aren't there? Where do you start? Where do you end? How do you decide who is in more need of it than others? Who is more deserving of it?”

As Parsee speaks, her finger begins to slowly slide its way from your lips, down your neck, and to your chest.

“Even if most of them are satisfied with such an arrangement, what of those few who aren't? The ones who wanted more, needed more, only to be denied it as your attentions drifted elsewhere?”

You can do nothing but listen as the green-eyed woman continues to speak, her finger slowly tracing circles on your chest.

“Can you even imagine how it must feel? To be given the thing you want, you need, only to be cast aside once it's been decided you've had enough? Because your turn is over? It's a lot like love, in a way, don't you think?”

“Um, I don't know...maybe? I guess?”

“When you think of it like that, would it not be possible to simply help just one, instead of many?”

“Just one?”

Just one. No matter how many others there might be, no matter how much they might need it themselves, there would be one and only one for whom you would devote your attention.”

“And what about the others?”

“They don't matter.”

“But-!”

Once again, you are silenced by a finger on your lips.

“To look in one direction means there are directions in which you're not looking. To be in one place, there are other places you are not. People are not much different. So, tell me. Why do you do this? What do you want?”

As Parsee stares at you, waiting for your response, you're only vaguely aware that you are no longer walking. You're not sure what Rikako is doing. You're barely even aware of what Medicine is doing right next to you.

Right there, at that moment, all you see are those green eyes, the strange light of the tunnels making them almost appear to glow.

“Uh...we're still taking about helping people, right?”

“Oh, but of course~.”

“Okay, just checking. In that case...”


[ ] I want to help everyone I possibly can. It's the right thing to do.
[ ] I want to help the few people who need it the most. If they want to help each other while we're at it, maybe all at once, then that's cool, too. It's the right thing to do.
[ ] I want to help just the one who needs it most. Even if I wind up regretting it later when I meet someone who seems to need it even more. It's the right thing to do.
[ ] I want to help myself, and only myself. Even if no one else will give me a hand, I know I will. It's the right thing to do.
[ ] I want to to answer this thing you have asked me, because I feel it is an important thing to address. And I will, at a later time and date of my choosing. It's the right thing to do.
[ ] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.

>> No. 125994
[x] I want to help the few people who need it the most. If they want to help each other while we're at it, maybe all at once, then that's cool, too. It's the right thing to do.

If you know what I mean wink wink.
>> No. 125997
[X] I want to help everyone I possibly can. It's the right thing to do.

I HAVE NO REGRETS
THIS IS THE ONLY PATH
>> No. 125998
[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.
>> No. 125999
[X] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
[X] Well, they don't think it be like it is, but it do.
[X] Also, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes.
>> No. 126003
[X] I want to help everyone I possibly can. It's the right thing to do.

Mind of Steel.
>> No. 126004
[X] I want to help everyone I possibly can. It's the right thing to do.
>> No. 126007
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who saw blinking lights saying MIND OF STEEL. Still, as badass as it was, Shirou ended up being miserable and I don't think that's what I want from him.

[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help people according to my feelings towards them. Friends first, acquaintances later, strangers last. But, who knows? Maybe, someday, there will be a person whom I will choose to help above all. Let me tell you, the day that person(s) accept and reciprocate my help, that'll be the happiest day in my life.
If this story was supposed to be (because it has a life of its own now) a sum of all cliches, then our MC was supposed to be a sum of all MCs. And, every. Single. One. Had a cheesy moment.
>> No. 126008
[x] >>126007

"Cheesy Moment" write in go!
>> No. 126010
[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.

I think I like this cheese more
>> No. 126013
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.

This one speaks to me. It says, "Oranges."

I like oranges.
>> No. 126014
File 128784855182.jpg - (24.56KB , 225x340 , shirou_emiya.jpg ) [iqdb]
126014
[x] I want to help everyone I possibly can. It's the right thing to do.
Pre Fate/Fate Version.
>> No. 126015
[ ] I want to help the few people who need it the most. If they want to help each other while we're at it, maybe all at once, then that's cool, too. It's the right thing to do.

Jealousy like a boss
>> No. 126016
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.
>> No. 126017
[X] I want to help the few people who need it the most. If they want to help each other while we're at it, maybe all at once, then that's cool, too. It's the right thing to do.
>> No. 126023
[x] >>126007

Yes
>> No. 126030
[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.
>> No. 126035
[x] If I take my time helping three people, then eventually they'll be able to help three people, and so on and so forth. Then I can dedicate my time to helping another three people.
[x] Eventually everyone will be helping each other, right?
>> No. 126036
[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.

Woulkd vote for >>126010, but it's chances of winning are unlikely.
>> No. 126057
[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.

I just hope it's not government cheese.
>> No. 126077
[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.

i like this
>> No. 126092
[x] I want to reject these answers, and substitute my own. It's the right thing to do.
-[x] I want to help the people I want to help. Maybe they won't need it, or even deserve it, but one way or another they have made an impression on me that makes me want to try. It's the right thing to do. Maybe. Possibly.
>> No. 126105
File 128791467573.jpg - (491.59KB , 1728x1296 , at the end of the tunnel.jpg ) [iqdb]
126105
“...I want to help the people I want to help!” you declare, your heart aflame with burning conviction. “Whether or not they need it, want it, or even deserve it, it makes no difference! I want to help them, and so I will help them! What matters is that they have made an impression on me, and for that I want to try! No matter what anyone else might say or think, I know that this is the right thing to do! Maybe! Probably! ...I think!”

Parsee simply stares at you.

“Huh.” she says, turning her gaze back to the front. “Well, it's not much further, now. Let's get moving.”

“What? Hey, wait, is that it?” you ask her as she tugs lightly on your arm to get you to start walking again.

“Is what it?” she replies, still facing forward.

“That 'huh' of yours. Is that all? Is there anything more you have to say than just 'huh'?”

“Tell me, when you are 'helping' someone, do you expect anything from them in return?”

“Well, not really, no. Sure, a simple 'thanks' would be nice, but it's not like I feel like they have to do it.”

She turns her head to face you, looking completely serious. “Then why should you expect any different from a mere explanation of your 'help'?”

“Uh, I dunno. I guess it just felt like there was something more than that you were going to say, is all. Like you were testing me, or something, and aren't sharing the results.”

Testing you, hm?” she says, hints of a smile reappearing. “Maybe I am.”

She says nothing more as you continue to walk towards your destination, but the smile remains.
You almost want to press the issue some more, but you don't. Rather, you content yourself with simply enjoying the walk. Arms interlocked, her body pressed up right beside your own, as you make your way through the dimly-lit tunnels.

You do have to wonder, though...if she is 'testing' you, just how are you doing? For that matter, what are you being tested for? It seems a fair enough thing to ask, you figure.

“How do you think you're doing?” she asks, apparently managing to anticipate your question before the words you were going to say even reached your lips.

“That depends on what I'm doing.”

“Why, helping, of course.”

“I dunno. Okay, I guess?”

“Have you helped very many people, yet? Given them what they want? What they need?”

“Well...”

“Take your dolly friend, for example. Have you helped her, much?”

Medicine?
“Well, I did take her to the doctor's...”

The girl besides lets out a quiet tsk-tsk. “But that's not all the help she needs, is it?”

“No, I guess not...”
She does have that whole 'doll revolution' thing to work towards, after all.
Not to mention some unfinished business...

“Of course not~! So young, so inexperienced, there's only so much a girl can possibly handle alone. And what about her?”

“Miss Asakura?”

“How long do you think it's been since she's had someone lend her a hand? I'd bet she's been without it for so long, she hardly even remembers what it's like to have it~.”

“Really?”

Come to think of it, you don't know just how long Rikako had been a 'guest' at Eientei. For that matter, you don't even know why she was even there in the first place.

“Of course, there are so many others who are in dire need of help, too. Even if they won't admit it.” the girl beside you says, the light coloring her hair a strange hue of green. “Then again, if you're not careful, some of them just might force their own help on you.”

“Well, it's not like I would turn down an offer for help, myself.”

“Of course you wouldn't~.” she says, smiling brightly, before snuggling against your arm.

You can't help smile yourself, just a little.

This is quite nice, after all.

Walking like this.

Talking like this.

Just casually strolling through the halls like this.

Just the two of you.


...but why does something seem...off?

“Hm~? Is something the matter?”

She looks at you with a mix of curiosity and concern.

“Huh? Oh, no! I was just thinking about something, is all.”

“Spacing out is more like it, silly~.”

“Haha, yeah...sorry.”

“So!” she says, looking up at you eagerly. “What are we going to do?”


[ ] Holding hands
[ ] Eating out
[ ] Listening to the radio
[ ] Playing games
[ ] Meeting the parents
[ ] Entertaining guests
>> No. 126110
>Just the two of you.
>...but why does something seem...off?

The others were too quiet the whole time and laid back. Is someone screwing with his mind once again?

[x] Listening to the radio
I am not sure what is what but somehow this seems like to listen to what is really going on.
>> No. 126111
SOMETHING VERY EVIL IS GOING ON

[X] Listening to the radio
>> No. 126115
[x] Meeting the parents
>> No. 126123
[x] Meeting the parents

Don't worry, we just seem to have lost the other two entirely.
>> No. 126124
>Tildes
>Innuendo
>Anticipating our questions
>Subtly challenging the validity of our world view and beliefs
'Sup, Koishi.

[X] Entertaining guests

Let's get some more people into the mix here. Being alone with mind screw is bad.
>> No. 126127
[x] Kicking the TV

Seriously, there's something off with this reception.
>> No. 126129
[X] Listening to the radio
>> No. 126132
[ ] Meeting the parents
>> No. 126138
Hey, let's not listen to the radio. The radio tried to kill us earlier, remember? In Eientei?
>> No. 126141
[x] Holding hands
>> No. 126145
>>126138
LISTEN TO THE PAPER

IT CAN BE TRUSTED
>> No. 126153
[x] Listening to the radio
>> No. 126159
>Hey, let's not listen to the radio. The radio tried to kill us earlier, remember? In Eientei?

Oh?

Oh!

Riiiiight.

[x] Meeting the parents
>> No. 126186
[x] Meeting the parents

Hello Ms Komeiji!
>> No. 126228
[ ] Playing games
>> No. 126238
[x] Meeting the parents
>> No. 126251
File 128800045981.jpg - (309.11KB , 510x980 , welcome home.jpg ) [iqdb]
126251
“Actually, honey, I think I'd like to finally meet your parents.”

It's actually kinda funny when you think about it.
For as long as you've been together, you don't think you've met either of them. Not even once.
Of course, she hasn't exactly met your own parents, either, but that's hardly your fault.

“Really?! Oh, dear~!” she practically shouts with joy, as happily catches you in a tight embrace. “I'm so happy! They'll both be so surprised!”

Surprised?

“Er, honey? Have...have you not told them about us, yet?”

“Well...not really, no...are you mad?”

Oh god, she's looking at you with those eyes.
Those sad, teary, I am so sorry please don't hate me eyes, the likes of which makes it very hard for you to resist the urge to scoop her up in your arms and hold her as tightly as possible, stroking her hair as you quietly assure her that everything is going to be alright.

As if you could ever be mad at her when she looks like that!

“What? Mad? No! No! Of course I'm not!” you exclaim. “I'm just a little surprised, is all.”

“I am so, so sorry! I meant to tell you, but, well...”

“No, no, it's okay.” you tell her, running your fingers through her hair. “Let me guess. Is it because of your father?
Hugging you tightly, her head pressed against your chest, you don't so much see her nod as you feel it.

“Mm-hmm. I told you how Daddy can be, right? I'm sure Mom will be fine, but Daddy? No so much...”

Oh, you remember, alright.

You actually made her a little mad when you laughed at her story about what happened to her very first boyfriend.

It just seemed beyond belief.

After all, you had heard of the 'ridiculously overprotective father' stereotype, but to hear her talk of her old man, he was the living embodiment of it.

Apparently, to her father, 'Daddy's Little Girl' was a permanent status, and the second he caught wind of someone trying to do anything with his 'little girl', he responded accordingly.
'Accordingly', in this case, meaning 'chase the teenage boy who tried to kiss his daughter on the cheek down the street of their old neighborhood while screaming obscenities and threatening to do something to the poor youth's genitals.'

You seem to recall the words 'into a fine paste' being used at some point.
In fact, that's probably the part that made you laugh the hardest.

Until she explained that he actually went and did it.

You don't laugh at that part anymore.

Suffice to say, that relationship didn't continue after that night, and ever since then she's been wary of even getting involved with someone else, lest her father find out and disapprove. Of course, you can't imagine the poor kid who first asked her out has exactly fared much better, but that's beside the point, now.

What matters is that, since then, she managed to work up the courage to let someone else in. It just happened to be that lucky someone was you.
Though you've had your rough spots with each other, the good parts more than made up for them, and even some of the bad times have led to memories you wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Yet, despite all you have been through with each other, you never could shake the feeling that she was still holding back, keeping some parts of her still locked away, deep inside.

Though you are naturally nervous about meeting her family, you wonder if this isn't also a sign that she's trying to open up a little bit more?
If that is so, then you know you can endure it, no matter what horrible things might befall you simply parts of you.

“Oh!” she exclaims, pulling away from you suddenly. “I should go get ready for them! Set the oven, heat up the table, and...oh! We should use the fine china!”

“Anything I can do to help?”

“No, no~! I can handle this much, you know!” she waves you off as she heads for the door. “Although...”

Holding the door to the kitchen open, she turns head back towards you, and sniffs at the air.

“...it probably wouldn't hurt if you washed up a little bit, darling~. Get yourself all clean and nice-smelling!”

“Hey! I had my shower this morning!”
Or tried to, anyway...

“Oh, but you didn't finish~!”

“And just whose fault is that, huh?”

She giggles mischievously, while attempting to look as totally innocent as she possibly can.

“I have no idea what you could be talking about, darling~! I was just doing my part to help conserve our water supply~!”

“Somehow, I don't think water-conservation techniques are supposed to result in using more water.”

“I didn't hear any complaining~!”

Damn, she's got you there.
And, as usual, she knows it.

With another giggle, she slips through doorway, leaving you alone in the hallway.


And then you realize.

You are going to meet her parents.


“...shit.”


[ ] Quickly! Take a hot shower and get cleaned up!
[ ] Take it easy! A warm bath will help you relax!
[ ] Chill out! A refreshing drink should calm your nerves.
[ ] Wait! Help her out in the kitchen, first!
>> No. 126254
[x] Quickly! Take a hot shower and get cleaned up!

...
I'm in a loss of words.
MC is clearly a dumb fuck.
I mean, he was worried about finding his lost ""friends"", and now, he's...
Bah. Let's make it clean, at least.
>> No. 126256
[X] Take it easy! A warm bath will help you relax!
>> No. 126257
File 128800385487.jpg - (122.28KB , 851x1200 , e2d4f82d05ef3ce30f580aa79ac8abaf.jpg ) [iqdb]
126257
[x] Wait! Help her out in the kitchen, first!
[x] Ask her if she has any Siblings.

We are close, maybe we should meet with her sister later on. Ask for her hand in marriage. She has been by far the most cute, helpful, craziest and sexiest Touhou we met yet.
>> No. 126260
[x] Take it easy! A warm bath will help you relax!

Ah, screwing with our brain again, huh? One of these times we're going to come out of it and realize we just killed someone, or something. It's a good thing most Touhous don't die when they are killed.
>> No. 126265
WAIT, it's Koishi's doing?
No wonder why I'm lost then! I though we were still with Parsee!

...
wait a minute... Where is Parsee? Did we really encountered Parsee? Are really in the Underground?
Or are we mad from Yuuka's torture?
>> No. 126268
>>126265
>As Parsee stares at you, waiting for your response, you're only vaguely aware that you are no longer walking. You're not sure what Rikako is doing. You're barely even aware of what Medicine is doing right next to you.
Since about here. I guess. Since Parsee stopped being seductive and started being Freud.
>> No. 126277
[x] Take it easy! A warm bath will help you relax!

>>126265
i am guessing Koishi removed you from the group and took you in the palace of the earth spirits after that helping discussion with Parsee
>> No. 126280
[ ] Wait! Help her out in the kitchen, first!
>> No. 126281
[x] Take it easy! A warm bath will help you relax!
>> No. 126284
[x] Quickly! Take a hot shower and get cleaned up!
>> No. 126287
[x] Quickly! Take a hot shower and get cleaned up!
>> No. 126288
[x] Quickly! Take a hot shower and get cleaned up!
>> No. 126291
[x] Wait! Help her out in the kitchen, first!
He can always take a shower/bath later.
>> No. 126292
[Q] Quickly! Take a hot shower and get cleaned up!

Koishi enjoys messing with our head like nobody's business.

Also, I need more Parsee, man.
>> No. 126293
>>126292
We already have Parshi. Or Koisee.
>> No. 126295
File 128804209323.jpg - (248.39KB , 850x1212 , eacfbb35cae7d96550893c7db8bdfe71.jpg ) [iqdb]
126295
>>126293
Indeed. The Question would be if it was Parsee that groped his ass or if it was Koishi. And how she found her way back to us.
>> No. 126298
[x] >>126292

What the fuck just happened? DAMN IT KOISHI!
>> No. 126309
There will be nobody who can question our motives and desires and pick them apart and examine them and help us go deeper into self-reflection and/or despair better than Koishi.

How could you ever believe that this story has ever been about anyone else?

Also, a little late on the replies, but:
>>125827
see
>>118881

>>125843
I see you've recently discovered memes. Please stop while you're behind.
>> No. 126312
[x] Wait! Help her out in the kitchen, first!
[x] Ask her if she has any Siblings.

Hey logic is for suckers. Suck on that lotus, suck!
>> No. 126313
[x] Ask her if she has any siblings.
>> No. 126336
File 12880872105.jpg - (13.33KB , 350x300 , Let's wash the BLOOD with the SOAP.jpg ) [iqdb]
126336
Shower! Yes!
Showering is good!
Clean is good!
First impressions are important!

Gotta shower!
Gotta get clean!

You make your way through the halls, passing door after door.

Bathroom.
Bathroom.

Where was the bathroom, again?

You would think you would have remembered that by now.

Damn new homes.
Making you re-learn where everything is because they aren't where they were in your old place.

That stain in the guest room will probably never completely wash out.
Sure, it might not be obvious to anyone else now, but you know.

You know.

You cannot even go in that room anymore, knowing that you will instantly lay eyes upon your mark of shame.

It mocks you.


Damn it, where is that bathroom?!

Down this hall?
No, no.

Down that hall?
No, not that one, either.

Hall after hall, you walk and walk, until you feel it.

Certain that you are heading the right way, you press onward. Sure enough, you eventually find the room you were looking for.

Opening the door, you can feel the wave of warmth spilling out and over you. The last traces of your previous attempt to wash yourself that day.

It's really quite remarkable how well it holds the temperature, even after all signs of moisture had long since evaporated, leaving only dry heat.

At least it keeps the mildew from building up too quickly, you suppose.

Stepping inside, you look around for a clean wash cloth, dry towel, and your trusty bar of soap.

It really is amazing how warm it is, in here, isn't it? You're actually sweating just a little bit.

Did you turn the heater on by mistake, perhaps?

Hm, no. No, it's not on.

So why?

Why is it so hot in here all of a sudden?

Well, it doesn't really matter, you're about to wash all that sweat and grease off soon enough.

And there is just so much sweat, now.

So sweaty.

So hot.

You'll just pull back the curtain, step inside, and-

“Woah! Woah! Hey!”

You feel something grab you by the back of your collar and yank you backwards, sending you falling flat on your back.

“Where the hell have you been, you bastard?!” the extremely pissed-off blue-haired girl demands, standing over you, red eyes glaring fiercely down at you.

“Oh, hi Tenshi! What are you doing in my bathroom?” you cheerfully ask, strangely happy to see her again despite the rather rude 'hello',

“Your ba-what?! What are you babbling about?!” she asks, seemingly having absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

That is, of course, silly, since this is clearly a bathroom and oh wait why is there fire and rock and lava everywhere all of a sudden that wasn't there before was it?

“This...this isn't a bathroom, is it?” you dare ask, already vaguely aware of the answer.

“I...wha-...NO! No it's not!”

“There's no need to yell.”

“No need to-...yelling is the least you deserve, you-” she angrily stammers, looking as if she would love nothing more than to throttle you right there and then. “Look, just get out of here, now!”

“What? Why?” you ask, as she pulls you to your feet and gives you shove

NOW! Before-”

“Hey! You found her!” Rikako voice calls out from somewhere behind you. Turning around, you see her jogging towards the two of you, as Tenshi groans.

“Hey, Miss Asakura! What happened? Where's everybody else?”

“What happened? I think that's my line.” the already-sweating woman says as she reaches you. “As for the others, the doll went-”

“Yeah, yeah, very interesting! Now both of you, get out of here! Before-”

”TARGET REACQUIRED!

“...oh, damn it all!” the Celestial curses, looking upward.

Following her gaze, you see a strangely-dressed winged girl floating above the three of you, her massive cape billowing in the hot air flowing through the cavern.

“Huh?! There's more of them now! CONFIRMED INCREASE OF FOREIGN ELEMENTS IN PROXIMITY TO REACTOR CORE! CONTIMINANT THREAT UPGRADED TO LEVEL ONE! USE OF LETHAL FORCE IS NOW AUTHORIZED!

Swinging her arm around, she points the end of the strange, rod-like device attached to it right at you.
You can't help but noticed the end of it glowing, and emitting a strangely-ominous humming sound.

COMMENCE DESTRUCTION.


[ ] FIGHT
[ ] SKILL
[ ] ITEM
[ ] TALK
[ ] FLEE
[ ] CRY
>> No. 126340
[x] FIGHT
I don't think he ever tried a straightforward attack. I don't think he has much of a chance but his companions are strong.
>> No. 126341
[X] FLEE
>> No. 126346
[X] ITEM
Our backup egg!

...No, wait, we ate that already.
>> No. 126349
[x] CRY
I don't have any solution in mind.
>> No. 126350
[x] FIGHT
>> No. 126356
Wait wait wait wait
>wait why is there fire and rock and lava everywhere
>fire and rock
>rock
>ROCK

[x] Skill: Rock Throw
>> No. 126357
[x] Skill: Rock Throw
>> No. 126359
[x] Skill: Rock Throw
>> No. 126367
[x] ITEM
[x] CRY
Koishi, help goddamnit!
>> No. 126393
[x] Skill: Rock Throw

Use Rock Blast or Rock Slide. Flying is 2x weak against those moves!
>> No. 126411
[x]Summon
[x] Help me! Koishi!
>> No. 126433
[x] Skill: Rock Throw
>> No. 126438
[x] Skill: Rock Throw

We need to max out the squire class anyway.
>> No. 126444
[x] Skill: Rock Throw
we have to stick to our strengths, and they are befriending and befriending by rock throwing. I propose we choose the latter.
>> No. 126446
[x] Skill: Rock Throw

This would do 4x damage, right?
>> No. 126462
>>126446

Yes. Okuu is Fire/Flying, each 2x weak against Rock.

...unless it's her Bathing Suit version (admittedly doubtful), in which case she'd only take 2x damage and, assuming we're the Rock type ourselves, deal 2x damage to us.
>> No. 126464
[x] Skill: Rock Throw

Playing to our strengths, here.
Alright, chums, let's do this.
>> No. 126475
[x] Skill: Rock Throw
>> No. 126486
File 128817356963.jpg - (0.98MB , 1051x740 , Obliteration Imminent.jpg ) [iqdb]
126486
“You know...” Rikako says as she calmly looks up at the strange winged girl pointing the glowing, humming rod at the three of you. “Suddenly, being held captive by aliens doesn't seem so bad anymore.”

“Don't worry, I got this.” you assure her, carefully reaching for a nicely-sized rock

“If it involves hugging in any way, I'm probably going to hit you.”

“Get in line.” Tenshi mutters.

“No, no, ah! No ow hugging!” you assure them, tossing the not-so-surprisingly hot rock from hand to hand. “What I'm going to do is more along the lines of this!

Quickly gripping the rock in your hand, you pull your arm back, twisting your torso as you do so. Like a cocked gun, you stand ready to launch. Muscles tensed, breathing steady, you mentally lock on to your intended target. Your mind, like a rock-tossing supercomputer, calculates the assorted variables necessary to figure out the ideal combination of power, angle, and spin almost instantly.

You can do this.

You will not miss.

You cannot miss.


And then you pull the trigger.

And the hammer falls.

Like the cracking of a whip, your body twists back around, your arm moving along with it. Carrying the motion all the way through, from torso to shoulder to elbow to wrist to fingers, you bring your rock over and around you. At just the right moment, you release.

Flying from your fingertips with a speed that would put a slingshot to shame, your stony projectiles slices through the air towards your target.

She doesn't even have time to register the fact that something is flying towards her.

Your aim is perfect.
Your form? Flawless.

It's all you can do to keep yourself from smiling as the stone makes its way towards the winged girl's face, and-

PFT

...is instantly vaporized before it gets even remotely close enough to even touch her.

“Well.” Rikako says, eyes still on the point in space where the rock used to be. “This bodes well for us.”

“Oh, come on! How is that even fair?!”

Though you don't mean to sound as if you are whining, the manner in which your attack failed is more than you are willing to tolerate.

You dodge the rock?
Fine.
You catch the rock, and possibly even throw it back?
Perfectly fair.

But making it go pft like it was a drop of water falling on a red-hot iron?
Bullshit, man.

“Oh, damn it all.” Tenshi mutters with a sigh, adjusting her hat slightly. “If we get out of this alive, I am so kicking your ass later.”

”ACCESS ATTEMPT BLOCKED! FOREIGN ELEMENTS CONFIRMED TO BE HOSTILE! REASSESSMENT OF THREAT LEVEL IN-”

“And YOU!” Tenshi screams, suddenly pointing a glowing sword at the winged girl. “Shut up! SHUT UP! You haven't even seen 'hostile' yet!”

“Um, Tenshi?”

“Bitch is gonna stay down, this time!”

“Tenshi?”

WHAT?

“Uh...”


[ ] Wish her the best of luck, you'll be rooting for her. Outside. Away from here.
[ ] Bid her farewell. Though you knew each other only briefly, the times you spent together will be memories you shall cherish forever.
[ ] Propose a different approach. Perhaps if she could get her on the ground...
[ ] Propose a different approach. Have you tried talking to her?
[ ] Propose a different approach. Stall her until something unexpectedly happens that solves your problem for you.
>> No. 126492
[x] Propose a different approach. Stall her until something unexpectedly happens that solves your problem for you.
Can we depend on Koishi? We sure as hell can. Tenshi will probably be pissed off more but at least survival will happen.
>> No. 126493
[x] Propose a different approach. Have you tried talking to her?
SHE HAS WINGS
MAYBE SHE CAN PROVIDE EGGS

DELICIOUS EGGS
>> No. 126497
[x] Propose a different approach. Have you tried talking to her?

>SHE HAS WINGS

So?

>MAYBE SHE CAN PROVIDE EGGS

OMG, you sick bast-

>DELICIOUS EGGS

Alright, I'm in. Perhaps we could make omelets for everyone?
>> No. 126502
[ ] Propose a different approach. Stall her until something unexpectedly happens that solves your problem for you.
>> No. 126510
>>126502
Please include 'x' in [ ]. Like this [x] when voting. Some writers does not count it as a vote.
>> No. 126514
[†] "Will you marry me Tenshi?"
>> No. 126515
[Q] Wish her the best of luck, you'll be rooting for her. Outside. Away from here.
>> No. 126516
[X] Propose a different approach. Have you tried talking to her?
-[X] Can't we all just talk this out over a nice plate of eggs or something?
>> No. 126526
[x] Propose a different approach. Stall her until something unexpectedly happens that solves your problem for you.
>> No. 126535
[x] Bid her farewell. Though you knew each other only briefly, the times you spent together will be memories you shall cherish forever.
Good luck Tenshi and godspeed.
>> No. 126543
[X] Propose a different approach. Have you tried talking to her?
-[X] Can't we all just talk this out over a nice plate of eggs or something?

We can't just abandon our apprentice int The Way of The Thrown Stone! And surely everyone appreciates eggs as much as we do, so sitting down over a meal and discussing it can't go wrong. Right?
>> No. 126588
I don't suppose someone can point me to where I can read the first seven parts?
>> No. 126589
>>126588

Thread 1: >>119276
Thread 2: >>120044
Thread 3: >>120772
Thread 4: >>121670
Thread 5: >>122206
Thread 6: >>123416
Thread 7: >>124575

For all your future thread-findan needs, try the Story List link at the top (or bottom) of the page. Ctrl+F is your friend after that.
>> No. 126602
>>126589
>Story List
Ah. I didn't see that - the word wrap is screwed up when I look at the top.

The links are much appreciated.
>> No. 126615
File 128826430642.jpg - (433.26KB , 700x600 , where is parsee when you need her.jpg ) [iqdb]
126615
“...maybe we could, I dunno, try talking to her?”

“You just threw a rock at her.” Rikako says in disbelief.

“Yeah. And?” reply, not entirely sure what she's getting at. “It's never too late for talk. Unless, of course, we're dead. But, in that case, anything she might do to us would be the least of our problems.”

“Oh, talk to her? Sure, we could try that.” Tenshi remarks with barely-concealed sarcasm. “Or, I could just take my sword here, use it on bird-girl there, and send her feathered ass down into the big burn-y pit of fire there!”

“Yeah, that might work, too.” you admit, nodding. “By the way, what were you doing before we got here?”

Shut up.” the Celestial girl snaps, looking away from you. “It's not my fault she's a freak! I knock her down, she gets back up. I knock her down again, she gets back up again! And then those damn giant-

“So, you're saying she's stronger than you are?”

“She is not stronger than me! She's cheating!” Tenshi shouts, glaring at you.

“Sorry to interrupt, you two, but that device on her arm is glowing again.” Rikako steps in between the two of you. “Also, it feels as if it's getting hotter here, and I'm not entirely certain these two things are unrelated.”

Though you would naturally expect a cave full of fire to be hot, you do think it feels somehow like the temperature has increased somewhat since a couple moments ago.

You realize, if you're going to do anything, you need to do it now.
And so, your clothes drenched in sweat, you step forward and call out to the bird-girl.

“Hey! Hey, you!”

Though she's far enough away that you cannot make out her expression, you think you definitely see her looking right at you, as the device on her arm is still aimed in your direction.

And still glowing.


[ ] “What's your name?”
[ ] “Can't we all just get along?”
[ ] “Would you like to have dinner?”
[ ] “Why don't you come down here?”
[ ] “What is that thing?”
[ ] “No, that other thing!”
[ ] “Eww, what's wrong with your leg?”
[ ] “Is that a gun?”
[ ] “Or are you just happy to see me?”
[ ] “Do you like flowers?”
[ ] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned nine last month. Short, blue hair. My daughter.”
[ ] “Do you know where I can find some sailors?”
[ ] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned seven hundred last month. _______, _______ hair. My ______.”
[ ] “How do your wings work with that big cape on them?”
[ ] “Would you like to see something strange and mystical?”
[ ] “Do you ever feel...less than fresh? I know I do.”
[ ] “But, really, you and me should have dinner sometime.”
[ ] “Maybe some eggs?”
[ ] “Eggs would be good.”
[ ] “Or would that be weird for you? Since, well, you know.”
[ ] “I like eggs, you know.”
[ ] “Say, if you were made of eggs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?”
[ ] “I know I would. I'd slather myself in ketchup. God, I'd be delicious.”
[ ] “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?”
[ ] “Why are you doing this, anyway?”
[ ] “What did we ever do to you?”
[ ] “Maybe we could be friends?”
[ ] “Are those things even real?”
[ ] “Can I touch them?”
[ ] “Do you think love can bloom in a hellhole?”
[ ] “Do you believe in true love?”
[ ] “So, are you really a bird?”
[ ] “You're awfully pretty.”
[ ] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[ ] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[ ] “Can you say 'pretty bird'?”
[ ] “C'mon! Say it!”
[ ] “Pretty bird!”
[ ] “Let's have a fight! Not danmaku, but physical!”
[ ] “Let's build a snowman!”
[ ] “We can make him our best friend!”
[ ] “Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?”
[ ] “So, really. How about dinner? I'm starving here, myself.”
[ ] “Is that really your head?”
[ ] “Have I mentioned I like eggs? Because I do.”
[ ] “What do you think about them, again?”
[ ] “How do you get your voice to do that?”
[ ] “I can take you, you know.”
[ ]
>> No. 126616
...

[x]All of the above.
>> No. 126617
File 128826500310.jpg - (571.40KB , 600x800 , 1280242612847.jpg ) [iqdb]
126617
[x] “Do you like flowers?”
[x] “How do your wings work with that big cape on them?”
[x] “Maybe we could be friends?”
[x] “Are those things even real?”
[x] “Can I touch them?”
[x] “So, are you really a bird?”
[x] “You're awfully pretty.”
[x] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[x] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[x] “Let's build a snowman!”
[x] “We can make him our best friend!”
[x] “How do you get your voice to do that?”

Shikis face when she sees us.
>> No. 126618
[x] Want me to take you out for dinner?
>> No. 126620
Sweet mother of god look at those choices.

[X] All of them
>> No. 126621
[X] “What's your name?”
[X] “Can't we all just get along?”
[X] “Would you like to have dinner?”
[X] “Why don't you come down here?”
[X] “What is that thing?”
[X] “No, that other thing!”
[X] “Eww, what's wrong with your leg?”
[X] “Is that a gun?”
[X] “Or are you just happy to see me?”
[X] “Do you like flowers?”
[X] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned nine last month. Short, blue hair. My daughter.”
[X] “Do you know where I can find some sailors?”
[X] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned seven hundred last month. _______, _______ hair. My ______.”
[X] “How do your wings work with that big cape on them?”
[X] “Would you like to see something strange and mystical?”
[X] “Do you ever feel...less than fresh? I know I do.”
[X] “But, really, you and me should have dinner sometime.”
[X] “Maybe some eggs?”
[X] “Eggs would be good.”
[X] “Or would that be weird for you? Since, well, you know.”
[X] “I like eggs, you know.”
[X] “Say, if you were made of eggs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?”
[X] “I know I would. I'd slather myself in ketchup. God, I'd be delicious.”
[X] “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?”
[X] “Why are you doing this, anyway?”
[X] “What did we ever do to you?”
[X] “Maybe we could be friends?”
[X] “Are those things even real?”
[X] “Can I touch them?”
[X] “Do you think love can bloom in a hellhole?”
[X] “Do you believe in true love?”
[X] “So, are you really a bird?”
[X] “You're awfully pretty.”
[X] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[X] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[X] “Can you say 'pretty bird'?”
[X] “C'mon! Say it!”
[X] “Pretty bird!”
[X] “Let's have a fight! Not danmaku, but physical!”
[X] “Let's build a snowman!”
[X] “We can make him our best friend!”
[X] “Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?”
[X] “So, really. How about dinner? I'm starving here, myself.”
[X] “Is that really your head?”
[X] “Have I mentioned I like eggs? Because I do.”
[X] “What do you think about them, again?”
[X] “How do you get your voice to do that?”
[X] “I can take you, you know.”
>> No. 126622
[x] Whatever Mr. Author finds the easiest and most enjoyable to write. If author is an indecisive faggot like me and can't make up his mind, then


[x] “So, are you really a bird?”
[x] “You're awfully pretty.”
[x] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[x] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[x] “Can you say 'pretty bird'?”
[x] “C'mon! Say it!”
[x] “Pretty bird!”
>> No. 126623
File 128827524034.jpg - (85.11KB , 640x480 , bglp135.jpg ) [iqdb]
126623
[x] All of the above

Noober vote.
>> No. 126624
>>126621
Shit, forgot the last one
Also;
[X] Talk at a lightning pace while calmly walking toward the Nuclear Hell Raven
>> No. 126625
[X] “What's your name?”
[X] “Can't we all just get along?”
[X] “Would you like to have dinner?”
[X] “Why don't you come down here?”
[X] “What is that thing?”
[X] “No, that other thing!”
[X] “Eww, what's wrong with your leg?”
[X] “Is that a gun?”
[X] “Or are you just happy to see me?”
[X] “Do you like flowers?”
[X] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned nine last month. Short, blue hair. My daughter.”
[X] “Do you know where I can find some sailors?”
[X] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned seven hundred last month. _______, _______ hair. My ______.”
[X] “How do your wings work with that big cape on them?”
[X] “Would you like to see something strange and mystical?”
[X] “Do you ever feel...less than fresh? I know I do.”
[X] “But, really, you and me should have dinner sometime.”
[X] “Maybe some eggs?”
[X] “Eggs would be good.”
[X] “Or would that be weird for you? Since, well, you know.”
[X] “I like eggs, you know.”
[X] “Say, if you were made of eggs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?”
[X] “I know I would. I'd slather myself in ketchup. God, I'd be delicious.”
[X] “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?”
[X] “Why are you doing this, anyway?”
[X] “What did we ever do to you?”
[X] “Maybe we could be friends?”
[X] “Are those things even real?”
[X] “Can I touch them?”
[X] “Do you think love can bloom in a hellhole?”
[X] “Do you believe in true love?”
[X] “So, are you really a bird?”
[X] “You're awfully pretty.”
[X] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[X] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[X] “Can you say 'pretty bird'?”
[X] “C'mon! Say it!”
[X] “Pretty bird!”
[X] “Let's have a fight! Not danmaku, but physical!”
[X] “Let's build a snowman!”
[X] “We can make him our best friend!”
[X] “Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?”
[X] “So, really. How about dinner? I'm starving here, myself.”
[X] “Is that really your head?”
[X] “Have I mentioned I like eggs? Because I do.”
[X] “What do you think about them, again?”
[X] “How do you get your voice to do that?”
[X] “I can take you, you know.”
[X]HUG
>> No. 126627
[ ] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned seven hundred last month. _______, _______ hair. My ______.”
>> No. 126630
[X]ALL. OF. THE. ABOVE.

I HAVE NO REGRETS. THIS IS THE ONLY PATH.
Unlimited Rambling Works.
>> No. 126631
so we're overloading her brain with a bunch of useless info? i am in

[x] all of that >>126621
>> No. 126662
[x]>>126625

SENSORY OVERLOAD
>> No. 126665
Lazyfags. Cut a few ones out so it makes sense.

[x] “What's your name?”
[x] “Can't we all just get along?”
[x] “What is that thing?”
[x] “No, that other thing!”
[x] “Eww, what's wrong with your leg?”
[x] “Is that a gun?”
[x] “Or are you just happy to see me?”
[x] “Do you like flowers?”
[x] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned nine last month. Short, blue hair. My daughter.”
[x] “How do your wings work with that big cape on them?”
[x] “Would you like to see something strange and mystical? Me too.”
[x] “Do you ever feel...less than fresh? I know I do.”
[x] “But, really, you and me should have dinner sometime.”
[x] “Maybe some eggs?”
[x] “Eggs would be good.”
[x] “Or would that be weird for you? Since, well, you know.”
[x] “I like eggs, you know.”
[x] “Say, if you were made of eggs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?”
[x] “I know I would. I'd slather myself in ketchup. God, I'd be delicious.”
[x] “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?”
[x] “Why are you doing this, anyway?”
[x] “What did we ever do to you?”
[x] “Are those things even real?”
[x] “Can I touch them?”
[x] “Do you think love can bloom in a hellhole?”
[x] “Do you believe in true love?”
[x] “So, are you really a bird?”
[x] “You're awfully pretty.”
[x] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[x] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[x] “Can you say 'pretty bird'?”
[x] “C'mon! Say it!”
[x] “Pretty bird!”
[x] “Let's build a snowman!”
[x] “We can make him our best friend!”
[x] "It'd be hard to find snow around here tho"
[x] “So, really. How about dinner? I'm starving here, myself.”
[x] “Is that really your head?”
[x] “Have I mentioned I like eggs? Because I do.”
[x] “What do you think about them, again?”
[x] “How do you get your voice to do that?”
[x] “Maybe we could be friends?”

4chan, kindergarden cop, an involuntary refference to an edited 4koma about Aya and eggs, Metal Gear Solid, and a few others where all I found. What's up with the less than fresh line? It feels familiar, but I guess it's just regular TV ads stuff.
>> No. 126672
Poor writer... I'll give ya my compassion.

[x] "Who's your daddy?"
>> No. 126674
The moment you you put those many votes on there you made the decision for us.

[X] “What's your name?”
[X] “Can't we all just get along?”
[X] “Would you like to have dinner?”
[X] “Why don't you come down here?”
[X] “What is that thing?”
[X] “No, that other thing!”
[X] “Eww, what's wrong with your leg?”
[X] “Is that a gun?”
[X] “Or are you just happy to see me?”
[X] “Do you like flowers?”
[X] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned nine last month. Short, blue hair. My daughter.”
[X] “Do you know where I can find some sailors?”
[X] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned seven hundred last month. _______, _______ hair. My ______.”
[X] “How do your wings work with that big cape on them?”
[X] “Would you like to see something strange and mystical?”
[X] “Do you ever feel...less than fresh? I know I do.”
[X] “But, really, you and me should have dinner sometime.”
[X] “Maybe some eggs?”
[X] “Eggs would be good.”
[X] “Or would that be weird for you? Since, well, you know.”
[X] “I like eggs, you know.”
[X] “Say, if you were made of eggs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?”
[X] “I know I would. I'd slather myself in ketchup. God, I'd be delicious.”
[X] “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?”
[X] “Why are you doing this, anyway?”
[X] “What did we ever do to you?”
[X] “Maybe we could be friends?”
[X] “Are those things even real?”
[X] “Can I touch them?”
[X] “Do you think love can bloom in a hellhole?”
[X] “Do you believe in true love?”
[X] “So, are you really a bird?”
[X] “You're awfully pretty.”
[X] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[X] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[X] “Can you say 'pretty bird'?”
[X] “C'mon! Say it!”
[X] “Pretty bird!”
[X] “Let's have a fight! Not danmaku, but physical!”
[X] “Let's build a snowman!”
[X] “We can make him our best friend!”
[X] “Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?”
[X] “So, really. How about dinner? I'm starving here, myself.”
[X] “Is that really your head?”
[X] “Have I mentioned I like eggs? Because I do.”
[X] “What do you think about them, again?”
[X] “How do you get your voice to do that?”
[X] “I can take you, you know.”
>> No. 126675
[x] “What's your name?”
[x] “Can't we all just get along?”
[x] “Would you like to have dinner?”
[x] “Why don't you come down here?”
[x] “What is that thing?”
[x] “No, that other thing!”
[x] “Eww, what's wrong with your leg?”
[x] “Is that a gun?”
[x] “Or are you just happy to see me?”
[x] “Do you like flowers?”
[x] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned nine last month. Short, blue hair. My daughter.”
[x] “Do you know where I can find some sailors?”
[x] “Have you seen a little girl? She just turned seven hundred last month. _______, _______ hair. My ______.”
[x] “How do your wings work with that big cape on them?”
[x] “Would you like to see something strange and mystical?”
[x] “Do you ever feel...less than fresh? I know I do.”
[x] “But, really, you and me should have dinner sometime.”
[x] “Maybe some eggs?”
[x] “Eggs would be good.”
[x] “Or would that be weird for you? Since, well, you know.”
[x] “I like eggs, you know.”
[x] “Say, if you were made of eggs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?”
[x] “I know I would. I'd slather myself in ketchup. God, I'd be delicious.”
[x] “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?”
[x] “Why are you doing this, anyway?”
[x] “What did we ever do to you?”
[x] “Maybe we could be friends?”
[x] “Are those things even real?”
[x] “Can I touch them?”
[x] “Do you think love can bloom in a hellhole?”
[x] “Do you believe in true love?”
[x] “So, are you really a bird?”
[x] “You're awfully pretty.”
[x] “Who's a pretty birdie? Who's a pretty birdie?!”
[x] “Yes you is! YES YOU IS!”
[x] “Can you say 'pretty bird'?”
[x] “C'mon! Say it!”
[x] “Pretty bird!”
[x] “Let's have a fight! Not danmaku, but physical!”
[x] “Let's build a snowman!”
[x] “We can make him our best friend!”
[x] “Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?”
[x] “So, really. How about dinner? I'm starving here, myself.”
[x] “Is that really your head?”
[x] “Have I mentioned I like eggs? Because I do.”
[x] “What do you think about them, again?”
[x] “How do you get your voice to do that?”
[x] “I can take you, you know.”
[x]
>> No. 126683
Holy fuck.
[x] All of the above but a bit more emphasis about taking her out for dinner. Okuu route GO!
>> No. 126685
>>126683

What? No.

[x] All of the above but a bit more emphasis on where the hell Parsee is. Parsee route is the only route.
>> No. 126686
>>126685
Excuse me? Koishi or bust.
>> No. 126688
>>126686
Well, she fucks with his mind all the time but is the most helpful. Plus, we gave her a very nice time with squeezing that eye.
>> No. 126698
[x] Everything. As fast as you can clearly speak.

Let's do this.
>> No. 126699
>>126665
>What's up with the less than fresh line? It feels familiar, but I guess it's just regular TV ads stuff.
Pretty sure it's a general feminine hygiene ad reference. You know...
>"Hey, mom?"
>"Yes, honey?"
>"Do you ever feel less than fresh?"
>"What do you mean, honey?"
>"You know...down there."
And so on and so forth.
>> No. 126708
Oh what the heck, I'll just bandwagon this one.
>> No. 126709
Oh yeah forgot to vote from >>126708

[x] All of the above
>> No. 126726
[X] All of the above

When rock throwing doesn't work, we have confusion and hugs to fall back on. Considering hugs seem to be out of the question right now, that leaves confusion.

Confusion... hugs... huh. I'm starting to realize why Koishi might have taken such a liking to him.
>> No. 126763
File 128838999959.jpg - (1.23MB , 1000x750 , Countdown Terminated.jpg ) [iqdb]
126763
Though she neither replies nor lowers the glowing arm-rod, you think you see her tilt her head to the side ever-so-slightly.

“I was just wondering, why do this? Why fight? Why can't we all just get along?”

”THIS SECTOR IS RESTRICTED AND SHALL NOT BE ACCESSED BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL! ALL FOREIGN ELEMENTS ARE TO BE-”

“How about dinner? Would you like dinner? We could have dinner!”

The glowing arm-rod lowers slightly.

“Yeah! We could have some dinner! Some good food, good drink! Why don't you come down here, and we can talk about it? How does that sound? Could you come down here? A little closer, at least? It's awfully hard to talk if you're way up there and we're way down here!”

Much to your surprise, she begins to slowly descend towards you, keeping her arm aimed at you.
Just what is that thing, anyway? A weapon?

What are you [b]doing[/]?!” Tenshi hisses.

Relax, she's not shooting at us, is she?” you whisper back.

Yet.” Rikako mutters.

Look, just trust me on this. This is going to work, okay?” you attempt to assure them, before turning your attention back to the winged girl as her feet touch the ground, aware of the fact that if this didn't work you probably wouldn't live long enough to regret it, anyway. “So! Hi! How are you?

No answer.
And she's still aiming at you.

Time for a different approach?

You think it is.

Calm and direct doesn't seem to be doing much. She might not be attacking, but her stance tells you she's more than prepared to at any moment.

No, it looks like you're going to have to step up your game if you're to make any progress.

Fortunately, you have just the thing...

Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Deep breathe in...

Aaaaaaaaaaand....

“Hey! Hey! What's that thing? No, that other thing! What is that? What's that? What's that on your leg? Is something wrong with it? Are you okay? Hey, what's that? Is that a gun? Or are you just happy to see me? Ha ha! Ah. No, I guess not! So, is it a gun? Or something else? Hey! Do you like flowers? I like flowers! They're pretty! Smell nice, too! Do they bloom down here, though? Hey! Can flowers bloom in a hell-hole! Not that it's a hell-hole in a bad way! That's just what it is, isn't it? All burny and fiery and stuff! Say, have you seen a little girl by the way? She just turned nine last month! Well, okay, I don't know if she's really nine. She looks nine though! Not like that counts for much here, right? Anyway, she has short, blue hair! Have you seen her? She's my daughter! Only, she's not really my daughter, though I sorta-kinda-adopted her. So it's kinda like that, but not, you know? Sailors! Hey, sailors! Do you know where I can find any sailors? I am looking for some sailors! Have you seen this other girl? I don't think she's a sailor, but I am looking for her, too! I don't know what she looks like, though. I'm just looking for little girls. Not that I have a thing for little girls, but they are easy to get along with when they aren't trying to kill you or eat you or kill you and eat you or eat you and then kill you and then eat you some more, which is quite common here, I know! Hey, how do your wings work? Do they work? They sure are big. Pretty, too. Doesn't that cape get in the way, though? Is that even comfortable? I mean, I know people sacrifice comfort for fashion, but how far does it go, you know? Would you like to see something strange and mystical? How about a magic trick? I know magic tricks! Well, I don't. I heard of one involving a stick, but I could never figure it out. Boy it sure is hot down here, right? Does it ever get to you? Make you feel, you know, less than fresh? I bet there would be a huge market for anti-persperant down here! Not that there's anything wrong with sweat! It's not even sweat, really! More like a healthy glow! That's how the ladies like to call it, right? Though, it's not a glow so much as a glistening, right? Unless something is making it glow. Speaking of glowing, could you turn down that arm? Just a little? No? Well, okay! So, anyway, I think we should really have dinner sometime! Doesn't that sound good? How about some eggs? Eggs for dinner? I like eggs! I like them a lot! Hey, if you were made of eggs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself? Would you? It's a simple question! I know I would! I would slather myself in ketchup and other sauces! I would be so damn delicious, I tell you! Hey! Hey! Listen! Let's play a game! It's called 'who is your daddy, and what does he do?”! I ask you who your daddy is, and what he does, and you tell me who he is and what he does! So, who is your daddy, and what does he do? Do you have a daddy? I'm sorry if it's a sensitive topic! I didn't realize! Why are pointing that thing at us, anyway? We shouldn't be fighting! We should be friends! Maybe we could be friends? Do you believe in friendship? How about true love? Do you believe in a thing called love? Changing gears for a second, what are you? I don't mean to offend, but you seem to be a bird, right? Are you a bird? You're awfully pretty, if you don't mind me saying so! You are a pretty bird! Unless you find that offensive and demeaning! I don't mean to do that! Say, have I mentioned I like eggs? Because I do! I really do! I totally do! If you don't, that's okay, but we'll have to fight about it! And none of this damn-naku or whatever you call it! I mean a real fight! Like physical! You and me, one on one! But not here, because it's too hot! Man, you are pretty! How do you get your voice to do that, anyway? That big booming thing? It's really cool! Really impressive! I know I was shaking! Shaking in my boots! And that's not sarcasm! I mean it! You are very, very, very walking away from me, hey why are you walking away?”

Already a good distance away from you, the bird-girl turns back towards you, cocking her head to the side in confusion.

“Why are you walking away from us all of a sudden?” you ask, questioning why the girl who had seemed to be perfectly ready to blow all of you to oblivion would suddenly just start walking away as both Tenshi and Rikako elbow you to be quiet.

“Huh?” says the girl, looking rather confused by your question. “I'm going home.”

“What? Home?!”

“Well, yeah. My shift is over, so I'm going home.” she says, shrugging. Suddenly, she gasps, as if realizing something important. “Oh! Were you wanting me to exterminate you? I am so sorry! If you want, you can come back tomorrow and I can do it then, okay?”

With a happy wave, the girl tuns away, and resumes walking towards the exit of the cavern.

“Well. That was...something.” Rikako says, wiping away some sweat from her brow.

As glad as you should be about not getting blown away or whatever else that girl was capable of doing to you, you're not sure how to feel about how this situation was resolved.

No mental breakdown. No crying in confusion.
NOTHING.


[ ] After her! Resume the attack!
[ ] Follow her! Maybe try actually communicating with her this time?
- ( ) specify

[ ] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.
>> No. 126764
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.

Our party is big enough as is.
>> No. 126767
File 128839191816.jpg - (289.21KB , 748x1246 , 5567d6381923e9e9ac274ffaf8af45e3.jpg ) [iqdb]
126767
[x] Follow her! Maybe try actually communicating with her this time?
- (x) Tell her you are an envoy from the Ground and that it is of the utmost importance that you speak with the Master of this place.
- (x) Furthermore request of her Assistance in finding your lost companions.

And the Bullshitting continues. We have a Koishi to tame and a Fairy and Doll to find.
>> No. 126768
>>126763
[X] Follow her! Maybe try actually communicating with her this time?
-(x) "So, about that dinner?"
>> No. 126770
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.

Honestly, going after her is a suicide. Besides, I think it's pointless. Let's just get the freak out of here, confront Yuuka, marry Tenshi, and live happily forever.

Or something like that.
>> No. 126772
[x] Follow her! Maybe try actually communicating with her this time?
- (x) Ask if she ever spotted a fairy and a doll
- (x) Ask if you could meet her master

Has anyone figured out what happened with Koishi/Parsee as my mind's still scrambled about that.
>> No. 126773
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.

We totally broke her tiny little mind into walking away due to that.

Totally.
>> No. 126774
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to
>> No. 126775
File 128839369113.jpg - (239.02KB , 800x600 , 886637af7f542909a80a98c4729ce0ad.jpg ) [iqdb]
126775
>>126773
Totally.
>> No. 126776
>>126772
we were talking with Parsee, got dragged away by Koishi, got lost and wandered into the furnace thingy Utsuho manages, met Tenshi and almost got chernobyl'd

anything i miss?
>> No. 126779
[x] After her! Resume the attack!
We're not done here. We didn't even find out if she wanted to go to dinner with us.
>> No. 126781
>>126776
So Koishi ended up cockblocking us in regards to Parsee?

Damn it, Koishi!
>> No. 126782
>>126768
What this dude said.
>> No. 126783
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.
>> No. 126784
[Q] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.
>> No. 126785
[X] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.
>> No. 126787
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.
I guess it's fairly obvious why her mind didn't break.
>> No. 126806
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.
-[x] Do you still have the bucket-loli?

I am ever so grateful to Koishi for de-Parsee-ifying us. While I'm sure she would have been a source of wackiness and good times for many hours, the truth is she was fucking up the party dynamic at a rate MUCH higher than the fuckup we do all on our own. that was not good at all.

And lovely, wonderful, Koishi decided to watch out for us, and helped remove that problem.

Koishi Kares For You. Or if she's not capable of caring, she finds you amusing enough to want to protect, but I'll take that, too.
>> No. 126822
>>126806
Exactly. That is why we have to go to her Sister and ask for her blessings.
>> No. 126828
I really want to hear the MC speaking with helloween's voice. Just for the LOL.
>> No. 126840
InB4 Cirno and Medi being at Satori's place.
>> No. 126841
[x] Forget it, you have other matters to attend to.
>> No. 126863
[x] Follow her! Maybe try actually communicating with her this time?
- (x) Tell her you are an envoy from the Ground and that it is of the utmost importance that you speak with the Master of this place.
- (x) Furthermore request of her Assistance in finding your lost companions.
- (x) Also say you don't want to be exterminated.

She said she'd come back to do it after her shift resumed if we wanted, so let's clear that up before it's too late.
>> No. 126892
File 128851470084.jpg - (455.48KB , 800x622 , Tenshi is angry Tenshi is offended.jpg ) [iqdb]
126892
“Well. There she goes.” you say, as the strange bird-girl disappears down the rocky corridor.

“Like hell she is!” Tenshi shouts. “HEY! BIRDIE! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!”

As Tenshi begins to storm off after her departed opponent, you and Rikako can do nothing but rush to keep up with her.

“Woah! Hey! Tenshi! Hold up!” you say, reaching out to the fuming Celestial and placing a hand on her shoulder. To your surprise, she actually stops, even if it's to spin around and slap your hand away.

What?” she demands, glaring at you.

“Don't you think we have more important things to worry about right now?”

Like?

“Well, finding the others, for example. Figuring out what to do about the angry youkai lady who already is out for our blood would probably be good, too.” you suggest.

“Besides that,” Rikako chimes in. “It would not be in our best interests to make enemies down here, if at all possible. Even without taking into account what anyone living down here is capable of, their familiarity with the layout of these tunnels gives them a significant advantage.

Though she looks mildly offended, likely at the mere suggestion that anyone could have any sort of advantage over her, Tenshi appears to be seriously considering what you've said. After a few moments of silent contemplation, she looks towards the direction bird-girl went.

“THIS ISN'T OVER!” she shouts, waiting for the echo to fade before turning back to you.

“You made the right choice, Tenshi.” you tell her, impressed that she didn't simply continue charging after her quarry. “Now, maybe we can see about finding-...uh, what are you doing?”

Whatever you had expected the Celestial to do upon being reunited with you, her putting her hands on you and looking you over wouldn't be one of them.

“You...you're not hurt anywhere, are you?” she asks with concern in her voice as she examines you. “You're okay, right?”

“Yeah, yeah, I'm fine!” you assure her. “I bumped my head a little, and my hand is still tingly, but I'm fine. I'm not injured.”

Bringing her face level with yours, you're surprised to see what appears to be an expression of genuine relief on Tenshi's face.

Was she actually worried about you?

“Oh, thank goodness!” she exclaims, smiling the most pure and honest smile you have ever seen in your life. It is a warm smile. A soothing smile. A smile that practically exudes light and happiness. You find it to be calming. Disarming, even.

So much so, that you don't even realize until a moment after the pain shoots through the back of your head that she just slammed you into the nearby wall, pinning you there.

Now then!” Tenshi says, still smiling. “Would you mind telling me just what the HELL YOU WERE THINKING?!

Annnnnnnd there goes the smile, now replaced by the far more familiar sight of her glaring angrily at you.

This is definitely more along the lines of what you were expecting.

“It's hot, I'm hot, and now I'm all sweaty?” you reply, hoping that humor will perhaps calm her down.

...it doesn't.

“I had to run away because of you. I got lost in a moldy old cave with a deranged fairy and a doll that keeps spitting stuff at me because of you.” she says evenly, the barely-suppressed anger clear in her voice. “It's not like I don't have plenty of reasons to be pissed at you already! So! Please! Tell me, why is this happening?!”

“Uh...” you shift uncomfortably in her grip. “I was just trying to help?”

“I didn't ask for your help! I don't need your help!” she says, her hands tightening their grip on your shoulders. “I could have taken her just fine by myself!”

“Really?” Rikako asks. “Because I would think the way you were flying away as quickly as the rest of us would suggest otherwise.”

“That was-...I was just-...I-...” Tenshi stammers, before turning her head towards the other woman. “SHUT UP!

Rikako simply rolls her eyes as she looks away from the two of you, the corner of her mouth showing the slightest traces of a smirk forming. Tenshi doesn't seem to notice it, though, as she turns her angry gaze back to you.

Well?!

Her eyes practically boring a hole in your head, you feel no sign of her grip weakening.
Clearly, if you want to be released, you'll have to tell her something.

But what?


[ ] Tell the truth, you...
- ( ) Just wanted to help
- ( ) Just wanted to catch the woman by surprise
- ( ) Just wanted to hug the woman
- ( ) Just felt compelled by unseen forces to act in a completely silly, erratic, and borderline-suicidal manner for no apparent reason
[ ] Bullshit
[ ] HELP ME, RIKAKOOOOO!!
>> No. 126894
[ ] Tell the truth, you...
( ) Just wanted to catch the woman by surprise
>> No. 126896
[a] Tell the truth, you...
- (b) Just felt compelled by unseen forces to act in a completely silly, erratic, and borderline-suicidal manner for no apparent reason
- (c) But everyone knows that.
[d] Really, You...
- (e) Just wanted to help
>> No. 126897
[a] Tell the truth, you...
- (b) Just felt compelled by unseen forces to act in a completely silly, erratic, and borderline-suicidal manner for no apparent reason
- (c) But everyone knows that.
>> No. 126899
[x] HELP ME, RIKAKOOOOO!!
>> No. 126901
[x] Tell the truth, you...
- (x) Just wanted to hug the woman
- (x) Just felt compelled by unseen forces to act in a completely silly, erratic, and borderline-suicidal manner for no apparent reason.

Next update: death by laugh.
>> No. 126904
[ ] Tell the truth, you...
[ ] HELP ME, RIKAKOOOOO!!
>> No. 126906
[a] Tell the truth, you...
- (b) Just felt compelled by unseen forces to act in a completely silly, erratic, and borderline-suicidal manner for no apparent reason
- (c) But everyone knows that.
>> No. 126907
[x] Tell the truth, you...
- (x) Just wanted to help
Helping everyone does seem to be this guys modus operandi.
>> No. 126908
[x] Tell the truth, you...
- (x) Just wanted to help

That's the truth. I know that Tenshi won't like this but... if she, ever had a chance against her, why did she run too?
Besides, didn't we start all this because she was unconscious and therefore unable to fight? We finally made the Right Thing! (tm)
>> No. 126909
[x] Tell the truth, you...
- (x) Just wanted to help
>> No. 126911
[a] Tell the truth, you...
- (b) Just felt compelled by unseen forces to act in a completely silly, erratic, and borderline-suicidal manner for no apparent reason
- (c) But everyone knows that.
[d] Really, You...
- (e) Just wanted to help
>> No. 126912
[x] Tell the truth, you...
- (x) Just wanted to help
>> No. 126914
>>126907
Indeed it does. Probably because EVERYONE knows doing a good deed is its own reward. Right? RIGHT?! Right.

[x] Tell the truth, you...
-(x) Just wanted to help
>> No. 126922
[x] Tell the truth, you...
-(x) Just wanted to help
>> No. 126926
[x] Tell the truth, you...
-(x) Just wanted to help

Keep it consistent. This is the reason we gave Parsee, after all.
>> No. 126931
>>126926
Are you sure you told that to her and not someone else?
>> No. 126934
>>126931
Er... just check >>126105 We had the whole thing about "helping who we want to help" regardless of reason. Yes, we didn't actually help Parsee herself (unless you count hugging her and her ending up smug over Rikako's jealousy/envy) but we still gave her that as an answer.
>> No. 126938
[X] Tell the truth, you...
- (X) Just wanted to catch the woman by surprise
>> No. 126939
[1] Tell the truth, you...
- (2) Just felt compelled by unseen forces to act in a completely silly, erratic, and borderline-suicidal manner for no apparent reason
- (3) But everyone knows that.
>> No. 126945
[x] >>126912
>> No. 127008
File 128859842488.jpg - (474.48KB , 1024x768 , she wasn't very good at it.jpg ) [iqdb]
127008
“I just wanted to help!” you tell the angry Celestial pinning you to the wall. “I mean, okay, sure, I probably could have done it in a better way. And I didn't really think too far ahead. Or plan at all, really. But it was the best I could come up with off the top of my head!”

“And just how is this supposed to help?!”

“Well...” you say, thinking the matter over in search of any possible benefit to be had from your reckless behavior, however minor. Fortunately, one of the most important skills in effective bullshittery is the ability to find such relatively trivial things, so that you may spin them and make them sound much better than they really are.

As luck would have it, one such nugget comes to mind. Best of all, you don't even need to twist or distort it to turn it to your advantage! The simple, pure truth of it “She's not mad at just you anymore, at least.”

“Hm, that is a good point,” Rikako nods in agreement.. “As mad as she was, I'd be surprised if she even cares about whatever you originally did to make her want to track you down.”

“Yeah! She might have forgotten all about you dropping those giant boulders on her!”.

“If anything, I would think her grudge at this point would be focused almost entirely upon him more than anyone else.”

“Yeah! If anything, the only one she might even be mad at now is...uh....damn.” you can't help but curse to yourself as the realization finally hits you. “...I'm in trouble, aren't I?”

“Probably, yes.” Rikako confirms with a nod.

Well, that's not good, is it?
Having an extremely powerful, extremely scary youkai being mad at you?
Yeah. Definitely not something that would fit in the 'not a good thing' category.

As your mind reels at the notion of your lifespan being sent into an uncontrolled vertical dive in just the past couple of hours, Tenshi continues silently staring at you.
Though she is still glaring at you, her expression seems to have softened slightly.

”Damn it...” she mutters under her breath, releasing you from her grip. “Fine, fine, so maybe you helped me after all. Don't think this changes anything, though!”

“You're welcome!” you say, offering her a smile as you force the terror at your possibly impending demise down into the dark little pocket inside your mind where you put things like that, securely locked away, never to be seen again. “So, now that's out of the way, where is everybody else?”

“You don't remember?” Rikako asks.

“Remember what?”

“...apparently not.” the purple-haired woman sighs. “Just as we were approaching the city, you suddenly bolted ahead of us and began walking erratically through the streets and alleys. We did our best to follow, of course, but your friend the doll broke off and started going her own way. I tried to stop her, but she insisted that she was being 'called' and just kept going. She seemed to be aware of what she was doing, at least, so I doubt we have to worry about her wandering into any fire-filled caverns.”

“What about Parsee?”

“Her? No idea. She may have gone after the doll, or she may have just ditched us.” Rikako shrugs, not looking particularly concerned about the bridge-girl's fate. “Frankly, I'm amazed you could even shake her off like you did, what with how she was clinging to you.”

“She wasn't-...well, okay. Yeah, she kinda was, I guess.” you attempt to protest, but fold under Rikako's deadpan gaze. “What about the fairy, then? Tenshi?”

“Don't know, don't care!” the Celestial snorts. “The creepy little runt kept running off, only to jump me later! She kept calling me a 'cave demon' and said I broke her knife or something!”

“That's weird.”

“I know! It's-”

“I mean, I didn't know she even had a knife!”

“She doesn't!”

“Of course not, you broke it!”

“Do you want to see how hard I can punch?”

“No, thank you.”


Making your way along the path you had apparently taken to get to the cavern of fire, you wonder how you could have failed to notice where you were going, or how you were getting there. You don't wonder for long, however, before you find yourself at an intersection of paths.

On the left side, judging by the vast array of lights and structures you can see in the distance, is what you can only assume is the city you had somehow passed through.

On the other, a strange-looking building of considerable size. Though it's not nearly as far away as the city is, the distance is still great enough that you can only barely make out a few details of the structure. Lots of windows, mostly, with some particularly large multicolored ones here and there on the face of the building.

[ ] Left

[ ] Right
>> No. 127017
Do the [X] Right Thing
>> No. 127018
>“I mean, I didn't know she even had a knife!”
>“She doesn't!”
>“Of course not, you broke it!”
Seriously writefag, what do you smoke?


[x] Right
>> No. 127019
[x] Izquierda
>> No. 127023
[x] Right
>>127018
It is perfectly logical.
>> No. 127025
[x] Right

Koishi I'm back!

Though with all the mind fuckery I'm not entirely sure I left.
>> No. 127026
[x] Right
Solid Cirno? Did she suffer more brain damage, and drop the detective act?
>> No. 127038
>>127019
[x] derecho
>> No. 127039
[X] Right

I missed you Tenshi.
>> No. 127040
[ ] Right
>> No. 127043
[x] I reject your flawed reality and substitute my own.

Obviously, if we sit right here, Koishi will eventually get bored and stop being invisible.
>> No. 127051
[X] Right
So, any bets on how fast we can break a mind reader with the uncontrollable chaos inside our head?
>> No. 127054
File 128863508251.jpg - (23.67KB , 152x200 , satori nervous.jpg ) [iqdb]
127054
>>127051
No mind-raping Satori, please. She's cute.
>> No. 127055
That being far in underground, I wonder what's going on with the birds lately?
>> No. 127071
[x] Right
>> No. 127186
[x] Right
>> No. 127192
[X] Left
>> No. 127194
[x] Up
[x] Up
[x] Up
[x] Down
[x] Down
[x] Down
[x] Left
[x] Right
[x] Left
[x] Right
[x] Left
[x] Right
[x] L
[x] R
>> No. 127198
>>127194
You fail at cheating.
>> No. 127203
>>127198
Panzer Dragoon > you
>> No. 127206
Wait... cave demon?...knife? and no one got the joke? ugh..... allow me to educate you then. CRAB BATTLE!!!!!!!!
>> No. 127207
>>127206
No, no, we got it...
>> No. 127220
>>127206
It's a thing, where we get a joke, and think it's funny, but know that fucking everyone else got it, and they thought it was funny.

It's like if someone intentionally makes a joke about pads in an update, none of us are gonna reply "LOLPADS WATCH FOR KNIVES."

polite sage for stating the obvious
>> No. 127232
File 128877161285.jpg - (57.05KB , 640x480 , no turning back.jpg ) [iqdb]
127232
“Let's go that way!”

“Are you sure? We might have better luck-”

“No, no, it has to be this way. I can feel it!”


And so, setting off down the right path, the three made their way to the palace.

One by one, they ventured inside.


...and were never seen again.



“Woah. That story was so intense, man!”

“I know! It was, like, something that could actually happen!”

“That's because...IT DID HAPPEN!

Woah!

“No way!”


Gathered around a fire, a small handful of oni who had managed to not pass out due to excessive drinking and/or brawling were passing the time telling stories until enough of their friends regained consciousness to properly resume their usual bouts of drinking and fighting.

“So? What happened next?”

“What do you mean 'what happened next'? They were never heard from again!”

“Yeah? So? I want to know what happened next!”

“There is no 'next'!”

“Well there should be!”

“No there shouldn't! It's scarier without a 'next'!”

“How do ya figure?”

“Because it's left to your imagination! It's a mystery!”

“That's so lame.”

“No, it's not! You just have no appreciation for suspense!”

“More like I have no appreciation for things that are lame. Which that was.”

“It's not lame!”

“No, he's right. It's lame.”

“Y-Yuugi! Ah, why didn't you tell us you were back?”

“And interrupt story-time? No way! Now, move over!”

The other oni quickly scoot aside to make room for the newcomer, and the oni woman takes her place beside the fire, making sure to give the story-teller a hearty slap on the back as she does so.

“So! What happens next? What happens after they go inside?”

“Uh, nothing happens next, Yuugi. They're just never heard from again.”

“And we just agreed that's lame and boring! So, what happens next?”

“I, uh...that is...ah...”

“You don't know, do ya?”

“Well...um...no.”

“AHAHA! Well then, think of something!”

“Erm, okay...uh...hold on a minute...”

“Now then, while we're waiting, who's leading right now?”

“Uh, that would be her, Yuugi.”

“'Her' who-...OH-HO! Now this is interesting! How'd a little thing like that get all the way down here?”

“Damned if I know, but I can tell you there is no way she's winning.”

“What?! She's totally winning!”

“No she's not! Nothing she said could possibly have really happened!”

“You're just jealous you can't claim to have fought off hordes of living, body-snatching dolls before.”

“No one can claim that! It's never happened!”

“She can!”

“She-...SHE'S MAKING IT UP!”

SO WHAT IF SHE IS?!

Jumping to his feet, the oni man gestures to the young girl seated nearby, his eyes burning with passion.

“SO WHAT IF WHAT SHE SAID DIDN'T HAPPEN?! SO WHAT IF IT'S IMPOSSIBLE?! HER EYES DON'T LIE! EVEN IF NOTHING SHE SAID IS ACTUALLY TRUE, IT DOESN'T MATTER! BECAUSE IF IT'S NOT TRUE IN FACT, IT'S TRUE IN HER HEART! AND THAT IS THE GREATEST TRUTH OF ALL!”

For a while, the other oni can only stare at their companion in stunned silence. Only when the oni woman begins to burst out in laughter do the others finally regain their senses.

“BWAHAHA! Good one! Good one! I'm impressed if someone could make that much of an impression on you!”

The oni woman laughs again, before turning to look at the stranger in their midst.

“Yo! Kiddo! What do they call ya?”

For a moment, the girl says nothing, as she continues to stare at the liquid in her frost-covered glass, swirling it occasionally.

I don't know what they call me...” the girl says, finally. “I just know the sound people make when I take their lives. Pichyun.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


“This place is creepy.” Tenshi grumbles

“There is definitely a strange ambiance to the place, yes.” Rikako concurs.

Though you had misgivings about entering what could very well be someone's home without being invited, or so much as properly yourself and waiting to be allowed inside, you felt strangely compelled to enter, regardless.

The slightly-open front door. The lack of any sort of guards of sentries that you could see.
Somehow, the situation just screamed 'come on in' to you.

That said, even you can't help but find something vaguely unsettling about the place.

You called out, of course.
Repeatedly.
But there was no response.
Not even any sort of sound to suggest there was anyone else anywhere nearby.

Yet, somehow, you could feel that something wasn't right.
A tingling sensation at the back of your neck.
A cold tightness in the pit of your stomach.
And the sense of something shifting just beyond the edges of your field of vision.

You were being watched.

Glancing at your companions, you can tell you're not the only one to realize it.
Though Tenshi doesn't look particularly concerned, you can't help but notice how Rikako is keeping her hands in the pockets of her lab-coat.

Despite your caution, however, nothing notable happens as you come to find yourself at an intersection of hallways.

No sudden attack by some horrific abomination.
No creepy voices calling out to you from the darkness.
No trails of red smeared along the floor, leading into...

Oh, wait.
There is a trail of red stuff smeared along the floor, leading down a rather dimly-lit corridor, and disappearing around the corner.
Though it's hard to tell from the lighting, you think you can even make out something smeared and splattered along the walls, and even the ceiling in some spots.

You're not sure you want to go that way.

:Unfortunately, the other two hallways don't look much better.

“I cant see anything down this way.” Rikako says, attempting to shine a small flashlight down the pitch-black hallway.

“Why is there fog in here?!” Tenshi demands, as she tries to peer through the thick mist somehow filling the other hall.



[ ] Split up, you'll cover more ground that way.
[ ] Go on alone, the others should wait here.
[ ] Are you nuts?! Stick together!


[ ] Black
[ ] Grey
[ ] Red
[ ] Yellow
>> No. 127233
File 128877510523.jpg - (98.00KB , 600x600 , f04076b0e0e9a90db7e1cccac9812129.jpg ) [iqdb]
127233
>“Yo! Kiddo! What do they call ya?”
>“I don't know what they call me...” the girl says, finally. “I just know the sound people make when I take their lives. Pichyun.”
The strongest pair.

[X] Are you nuts?! Stick together!
[X] Grey
>> No. 127235
[x] Lick the red stuff
[x] Hold hands with other people in party and enter the fog together
[x] Sing a song to pass the time, specifecally, "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns n' Roses
[x] Grey
>> No. 127236
[x] Lick the red stuff
[x] Hold hands with other people in party and enter the fog together
[x] Sing a song to pass the time, specifecally, "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns n' Roses
[x] Grey
>> No. 127237
>>127236
Really? You're just gonna leave it like that? Not even a song change?
>> No. 127240
[x] Are you nuts?! Stick together!
[x] Yellow
this please
>> No. 127241
[X] Are you nuts?! Stick together!
[X] Grey
>> No. 127245
[ ] Are you nuts?! Stick together!
[ ] Red
>> No. 127246
>>127236
This, except change the song to Bohemian Rhaspody by Queen and the color to yellow.
>> No. 127248
[x] Split up, you'll cover more ground that way.
[x] Red


Let's act like the Scooby-Doo party!
>> No. 127249
[Q] Are you nuts?! Stick together!
[Q] Yellow

The mellowest color.
>> No. 127253
>>127246
Pffft. Bohemian Rhaspody? Pah!
127235's vote but change the song to Feel Good Inc.
>> No. 127255
File 128879354288.png - (661.03KB , 1900x1900 , 7583168e3d65209e2f2d130a6c5c3a6b.png ) [iqdb]
127255
>>127232
[X]Split up
-[X] In the hall of the mountain king begins playing
--[X] Madness ensues
>> No. 127258
File 128879442739.jpg - (370.81KB , 962x962 , 1e357bdf47d189f28ab44b88c8696abb.jpg ) [iqdb]
127258
>>127255
Somewhere out there she is watching over us. More or less.
>> No. 127268
[x] Let's split up gang!
[x] Rainbow
>> No. 127283
>>127268 Thanks for the idea
[x] Lick the red stuff
[x] Hold hands with other people in party and enter the fog together
[x] Sing a song to pass the time, specifecally, Somewhere Over the rainbow
[x] Grey
>> No. 127325
[x] Are you nuts?! Stick together!
[x]suggest hold hands, i..its not like your scare of anything
[x] yellow
>> No. 127339
[x] Lick the red stuff
[x] Hold hands with other people in party and enter the fog together
[x] Hum a tune to pass the time, specifecally, Hartmann's Youkai Girl
[x] Yellow
>> No. 127381
[x] Are you nuts?! Stick together!
[x] Red
>> No. 127458
File 12888720277.jpg - (6.29KB , 500x333 , through the haze.jpg ) [iqdb]
127458
What to do, what to do...

Fumble your way down the pitch-black hallway?
Probably not a good idea, especially if something is following and watching you.

The dimly-lit hall with all the strange rest stuff splattered and smeared all over?
Ha ha! Yeah, no. No way.

Although...

“What are you doing?”

“Huh? What?”

“Were you...about to lick that?”

“What?! No! No! Of course not!”

Folding her arms , Rikako stares at you, looking not-at-all convinced by your claim.

“Well, okay, maybe I was going to do something like that.”

Why?

“Because I wanted to see what it tasted like?”

“The red stuff that looks suspiciously like blood.”

“Yeah. I wanted to see what it tastes like.”

“I would assume it tastes suspiciously like blood.”

“Well, how am I going to know for sure unless I che-OW!

With uncanny speed, Rikako is right next to you, delivering swift smack to the back of your head,

No.” she says, firmly, as she looks you right in the eyes.

“But couldn't I just tr-OW!

Another smack.

NO.” Rikako says, even more firmly than before

You attempt to stare her down, but the bespectacled woman's stern gaze is too much for you to handle, and you quickly fold and avert your eyes, coughing and mumbling how you think you should try heading down the fog-filled hallway.

Walking cautiously into the foggy corridor, Tenshi and Rikako following close behind, you quickly find yourself breaking out in sweat. Not from nervousness or fear, but from the surprisingly dramatic increase in heat and humidity you're now feeling. Undeterred, the three of you continue down the steamy hallway, stopping just long enough to allow Rikako to wipe the moisture from her fogged-up glasses.

“Hey...did you hear that?” Tenshi asks suddenly.

“Hear what?”

”That!

Craning your neck slightly, you listen carefully for whatever sound Tenshi may have heard.
Just as you are about to turn back to suggest she was imagining things, you stop.

Splashes.
From somewhere down this hall, you can hear the sound of splashing water.

Looking back at your companions, the three of you nod in agreement, and carefully creep your way down the hall, taking care to make as little noise as possible.
Before long, you find yourselves in front of a large, sliding door.
A slightly-open sliding door, from which the heat, steam, and splashing sounds all seem to be originating.

“I'm going to go out on a limb and guess we've just found the bathroom in this place.” Rikako whispers just loudly enough for you to hear.

You suppose it makes sense.
The heat.
The humidity.
The splashing sounds.

It certainly sounds as if someone could very well be enjoying a nice, hot bath at this very moment.
Although part of you wishes to announce yourself, seeing as this is the first sign of life you've encountered since entering the place, you wouldn't want to interrupt their bath unless it was absolutely necessary.

It sounds as if they're having fun in there!
It would be a shame to disturb them!

The splishing.
The splashing.
The sudden, violent thrashing.

Wait...that last one doesn't sound right.
Not right at all.

While the other noises all seemed perfectly normal as far as bath-sounds go, this new sound seems less like something you'd hear from someone enjoying themselves, and more like something you'd hear while someone was violently seizing and convulsing in the water.


[ ] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!
[ ] Peek in there! It's not peeping if it's for a good reason!
[ ] Get the hell out of there! You are not getting caught at the scene of a crime again!
>> No. 127459
[X] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!

Fast track to whatever it is we're doing.
Good things will happen and continue to happen forever if you vote for this.
>> No. 127460
[x] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!

It's OBVIOUSLY to save someone! Of course THEY ARE NOT playing in the water!!
>> No. 127461
[x] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!
>> No. 127468
>“No.” she says, firmly, as she looks you right in the eyes.
No. Bad Boy!

[x] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!
To the Rescue.
>> No. 127481
[Q] Peek in there! It's not peeping if it's for a good reason!

If it sounds like somebody's drowning, we're justified.
>> No. 127483
[ ] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!
>> No. 127489
[x] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!

And then instantly regret it as we have flashbacks to the last time we were hanging around bathrooms.
>> No. 127505
[x] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!
>> No. 127627
[x] Get in there! Someone could be in trouble!
[x] BRING SOMEBODY ELSE WITH YOU.
[x] Or better yet, all of them.
>> No. 127629
File 128895034622.jpg - (208.15KB , 450x531 , don't bother running.jpg ) [iqdb]
127629
Though you're no expert on the matter, the sounds you're hearing now can't possibly be normal bathing sounds. Not at all. It sounds less like the happy splish-splash you would normally expect, and more like someone was in the middle of having a seizure

In other words, someone might be in danger.

I'm going in.” you whisper to your companions.

“You're going to...what?! Hey! Wait!

But it's too late to stop you.

Before they even realize you're on the move, you have already thrown open the door and have bolted inside.
As you had expected, the heat and humidity are even greater inside the bathroom itself; he steamy haze so thick you cannot even see the walls or ceiling, leaving you uncertain as to just how large the room actually is.

Fortunately, even with your vision impaired, your hearing works just fine.

Walking as carefully along the edge of the bath as you can manage without slipping, you follow the sounds as best you can, and moments later you spot movement in the form of a large, dark shape rapidly flapping up and down.

Creeping forward, more detail becomes visible, and you quickly realize what it is you are seeing.

Wings.
Large, black wings, feathers ruffled and flapping in the water, and attached to a very naked and (as far as you can tell from this angle) quite curvaceous young woman, who is currently engaged in what has got to be the most bizarre style of bathing you have ever witnessed.

Sitting in shallow water with her back to you, she has assumed a position you had previously only seen used by people desperately begging for forgiveness for something. On her hands and knees, head bowed down low, her posture would be the perfect example of someone genuflecting, were it not for the way violently shaking her head from side to side in the water she occasionally does, sending soaked hair whipping about and drops of water flying everywhere.

Though a part of you enjoys the view, or at least what little of it you can make out from behind the glistening mass of hair and feathers blocking much of what could be seen from this side, you can't help but find the spectacle itself strangely entertaining in its own right. It's like you were watching a giant bird splashing and frolicking in the world's largest birdbath.

“Hm, yes, that certainly is what it looks like, isn't it?”

“Yeah, it really does! The wings especially add to the-”

...wait a minute. Who just said that?

“I did, of course.” the voice says, softly. “Over here, by the way.”

Turning away from the happily splashing and thrashing bird-girl, you look directly behind you and nearly stumble backwards in surprise.
Slightly concealed by the steamy haze filling the room, a bathrobe-clad girl sits, staring at you.

“Oh! Um...”

[ ]
>> No. 127630
[x]"ARRRRRRRRRGH!"
-Repeat until desirable result is obtained.
>> No. 127631
[x]"ARRRRRRRRRGH!"
So Utsuho went from the hot pot to the bathroom, without us to notice? Sneaky raven.
>> No. 127638
Is it a little girl?
If yes: Pacify and as out to dinner.
If no: Bullshit and ask out to dinner.
>> No. 127641
File 128895890653.jpg - (40.21KB , 431x333 , metal-gear-solid-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
127641
[x] "What was that noise?"
Whose footprints are these?
>> No. 127642
[x] "I'M THE SHOE SALESMAN"
[x] "THERE'S NO REASON WHY I'M YELLING"
>> No. 127645
[X]"I am ze Viper.
-[X] "I vish to vash your vindows."
>> No. 127650
[x]"I just thought...Uh, that is...it sounded like..."
>> No. 127653
[x] "I just thought someone would be in need of help"
[x] Wait. Can you read my mind?

I want your Sister. errrrrr... something like that.
>> No. 127654
>>127641
"So, you like to play Castlevania?"
"You can read minds?!"
>> No. 127655
[x] KYAAAAH! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! HENTAI! HENTAI! HENTAI! ECCHI! ECCHI! ECCHI!

[x] ask if she knows a person name Koishi and if she does where she live/is atm
>> No. 127663
[x] "What was that noise?"
>> No. 127667
[x] "I just thought someone would be in need of help"
[x] Wait. Can you read my mind?

I think honesty'll work here, you don't suggest we try to bullshit a mindreader, do you?
>> No. 127672
>>127667
I'm pretty sure when we bullshit, it's all stream of conciousness brain to mouth thoughtflow.

It would totally work.
>> No. 127673
[x] CACOPHONY OF CHAOTIC THOUGHTS. NOW.
>> No. 127694
[x] "I just thought someone would be in need of help."
[x] Wait. Can you read my mind?
>> No. 127697
[x] "I just thought someone would be in need of help."
[x] Wait. Can you read my mind? Is that like Koishi? Well no she like sends minds
>> No. 127744
[x] "I just thought someone would be in need of help"
[x] Wait. Can you read my mind?
>> No. 127745
[x] "What was that noise?"
Finally! No more misunderstandings!
>> No. 127778
[x] "I just thought someone would be in need of help."
>> No. 127790
[x] RIP OFF CLOTHES AND JOIN THEM
>> No. 127805
[x] RIP OFF CLOTHES AND JOIN THEM

HELL YEAH! TIME TO LIVE UP TO OUR FAMILY NAME AND LIVE FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES!!
>> No. 127817
File 128904799097.jpg - (399.41KB , 675x900 , Put your keyboard on the floor.jpg ) [iqdb]
127817
Looking at the girl sitting before you, you figure you will do what you usually do when confronted by something surprising and do not have a rock or any similarly throw-able object around.

Namely-

“I would not recommend you make any sudden, loud noises while around my pet.” the girl warns, before you can put your plan of screaming like a ninny into action. “Startle her, and I doubt I would be able to get her under control before something unfortunate happened.”

Your plans of shouting thoroughly shot down, you instead try to get a better look at the girl in front of you, so as to get a better idea of who you are dealing with, and how best to deal with her.
Though you can see her, the mist makes it hard to see anything more than vague details.
The sweat dripping into your eyes isn't helping matters.

“You're welcome to try, but you should know that any attempt at deception will be a futile effort. As for dinner, I am quite content having my meals at home, thank you.”

The girl speaks, once again seemingly anticipating your thoughts and actions. It was almost as if she could read your very thoughts, peering into your mind like it were an open book.
A reader of minds, as it were.

You think you hear the girl chuckle softly, as something near her chest twitches.

“Well, nothing gets past you, does it?” she says, her quiet tone making it extremely hard to tell if she's being sarcastic or not.

Wait, so she really is a mind-reader?
She can see your thoughts?

“Something like that, yes.”

Your mind reels at this revelation.
Your mind, your heart, the most secret and secure part of your being, has been laid bare in front of this strange girl.
Just as you have intruded upon the privacy of her bathroom, she can do the same to your mind!

“You even scream like a girl in your mind? Oh. I see. You're doing a 'thing' right now, aren't you?” The girl sighs. “Next I suppose you will try to think of as many things as you can, as quickly as you can manage to try to overwhelm me. Or perhaps you will try for a rapid series of perverted thoughts and fantasies in some naive attempt to shock or offend. I can assure you, it won't work, and your mind would break long before I began to feel so much as the faintest signs of a headache coming on.”

Oh. Well.
Damn.

“Now then, if you are quite finished, perhaps we could discuss the matter of who you are and why you are in my home?” the girl asks.

“Well, I just thought-”

“That someone needed help, yes, I see.” the girl interrupts. “Yes, I would imagine it is quite annoying. No, I have no intention of stopping at the moment. Now, that explains why are in my bathroom, but not why you are in my home. Hm? You are looking for your friends, I see. Strange that so many could make it down here relatively unnoticed. All the way to the furnace, no less...”

The girl seems to contemplate something, as the shape near her chest once again shifts and twitches.
Suddenly, she rises out of her chair and begins to walk towards what you believe is the direction of the door.

“We shall continue this exchange in a more comfortable setting.” the girl announces, motioning for you to follow. “Utsuho, I am going to tend to our guests. Please come to the dining hall when you are finished here, understood?”

Not waiting for any sort of acknowledgment from the still-splashing bird-girl, your mind-reading host heads for the door, leaving you to follow her out the door and past your bewildered-looking companions.

“Umm...”

“As I said, we shall continue this exchange in a more comfortable setting. Please refrain from questions until we are there.” the girl says without turning around as Rikako an Tenshi fall into step beside you, the former mouthing a silent 'what the hell did you do' to you.

As you're not entirely sure, yourself, all you can really do is shrug in response, before turning your attention back to the girl leading you through her halls.
Though all you can really see of her is her back, you can at least see it clearly.

Short, purple hair, still damp from the bath.
You can't help but wonder if she had just finished it when you had arrived.

The light blue bathrobe she wears is a modest affair, clearly designed for comfort and practicality, with the only decoration that you can see being the strange red cord looped around her body and over her shoulders.

For some reason, the girl looks back at you out of the corner of her eye, her pace slowing as she slightly twists her upper body your way, allowing you to see that the red cord appears to be connected to something. A round, red object.
It almost reminds you of...

Suddenly, the girl stops dead in her tracks, forcing you to stop in a similarly abrupt manner to avoid bumping into her as she spins around to face you.

“You've seen this before.” the girl states, eyes staring into yours, as she points at the tube-ball on her chest.

A tube-ball that is also staring into your eyes.
The tube-ball has an eye.
The tube-ball is an eye.

A tube-eye-ball.

Tubeyeball?

You're not quite sure what to think of this, other than to be mildly confused as to exactly where you should be looking to make proper eye-contact, now.

“Irrelevant. Focus, please.” the girl says, firmly. “You've seen her?”

'Her'? Does she mean...

“You have, then. Interesting. But are you the only....hm?

Though the eyes on her face remain staring into your own, the eye on her chest twitches and shifts its gaze from you to beside you. Then to the other side of you. Then back to you.

The girl frowns.
Glancing around, you think you know why.

Tenshi and Rikako are gone.

“It's her.” the girl says, glancing around the hallway before turning around and resuming her walk. “So she's finally come back home.”

“Um...”

“You're wondering if you should look for them, but don't bother. You can try, but they will not be found unless she wants them to be found. My sister, that is.”

Sister? Then she's-

“We're here.” the girl announces, pushing open a large door.

Following her inside, you find yourself in what you assume is meant to be a dining room, judging from the large table with plates and silverware already set out.
Your hostess glances at the set table, looking as if something seemed amiss to her, but otherwise says nothing as she pulls out a chair and seats herself, motioning for you to do the same.

Taking your seat, you look at the girl.
The girl looks at you.
You look at the girl's eyeball.
The eyeball looks at you.

At least one of them looks as if it is expecting something out of you.


You just can't quite tell which.


[ ]
>> No. 127818
[x] Soyoursisterdecidedtofuckwithmyheadbygivingmeweirdhallucinationsandtriedtohavesexwithmeandthensheapparentlykidnappedacoupleofmyfriendsandledmeintothis
placeandIwasjustwonderingiftherewasanythingyoucoulddotomakehergivememyfreindsbackandletusgosoIcangetonwithdoingthoseimportantthingsIhavetobedoingandby
thewaydoyoumindifIbangyourcrowbeforeIleavebecauseshe'squitehotokaythanksIguessI'llbegoingnow
>> No. 127819
[X] "Would you like an eyeball massage?"

Hey, why not? Koishi enjoyed it.
>> No. 127824
[X] "Would you like an eyeball massage?"

That's completly stupid.
That's why I think we should try it.
>> No. 127831
[x] "Would you like an eyeball massage?"
In front of her sister, too.
>> No. 127835
[x] "Before we start, would you like an eyeball massage?"
-[x] "Is, her into trouble? I kind of owe her. You see, she helped me. Somewhat. I think" (Explain how you met Koishi)
>> No. 127840
[X] "Would you like an eyeball massage?"

So far we've survived through reckless bullshit and lack of self-preservation instincts.
Why change a winning concept?


Also [X]Eggs

You can never go wrong with eggs.
>> No. 127842
[x] Just what can your sister do?
>> No. 127843
[x] "Would you like an eyeball massage?"
[x] I want your Sister.
>> No. 127844
We don't even need to ask. Just remember vividly the time we gave Koishi eyeballorgasms. Remember it right in Satori's face.
>> No. 127856
>>127844
What this guy said in vote form
>> No. 127858
>>127856
Seconded.
>> No. 127863
[x] Don't say anything, but imagine the girl in front of you and Koishi making out while naked.
>> No. 127864
[x] "Would you like an eyeball massage?"
>> No. 127869
[x] "Would you like an eyeball massage?"
[x] I want your Sister.

Never change, Anon.
>> No. 128007
[x] Your sister is the best person ever.
[x] Seriously.

No retarded vote. Just simple honesty that's going to come wayyyyyyyyy too late to change the tide.

>The girl sighs. “Next I suppose you will try to think of as many things as you can, as quickly as you can manage to try to overwhelm me. Or perhaps you will try for a rapid series of perverted thoughts and fantasies in some naive attempt to shock or offend. I can assure you, it won't work, and your mind would break long before I began to feel so much as the faintest signs of a headache coming on.”
Thank you for kicking squarely in the nuts all the retarded Satori countermeasures that fanon likes to pretend are funny.

Really. That shit is stupid.
>> No. 128409
[x] Your sister is the best person ever.
[x] Seriously.