[Return]
Archived thread

File 128416870552.jpg - (26.11KB , 405x269 , 94566_1.jpg ) [iqdb]
122878 No. 122878
Hello, I guess I'll decide to unveil this creation I've been working on for a bit, as I have had the urge to do a a CYOA myself for a while now and summoned up the courage to do so.

------------------------

You never really were a believer in air bags. You had always thought that they were just a useless addition to a car. Well now you’re a firm believer on the life saving powers that air bags have, after your Sedan’s air bag managed to prevent you from smashing your skull into the steering wheel.

You can hardly remember why you crashed your car to begin with. Maybe you should have paid more attention to the road than to those kids who were driving at dangerous speeds. Maybe you shouldn’t have been driving late at night. Maybe you shouldn’t have been driving at all. But that’s all behind and done with, the main concern was that you had crashed your car. You didn’t realize where you crashed, as you remember hitting the guardrail pretty hard and sending your car flying over a cliff, and closing your eyes instinctively for the crash. To be honest, you did recall falling for quite a bit before the actual crash.

Unbuckling yourself from the seat, you began to move the air bag out of the way, cursing a bit after a few failed attempts at removing it from your vision. You curse again after the air bag simply deflates, as if it was mocking your attempts to beat it. None the less, you were finally able to see exactly what you crashed into, and from the looks of it, it wasn’t a pretty sight.

"Bloody Hell... I crashed into a..."
[X] Shrine
[X] Tree
[X] Brick Wall

>> No. 122879
ah what the hell
[X] Shrine
>> No. 122880
[X] Shrine

Bad end get?
>> No. 122881
[X] Miko

Dude, you just killed a Reimu with a car!
>> No. 122882
[X] Miko
-[X] Wait, are those horns?

Sukia can take it.
>> No. 122883
[X] Miko
-[X] Wait, are those horns?
>> No. 122886
You guy are silly.

------------------------
[X] Shrine
[X] Miko
-[X] Wait, are those horns?


Your head is still spinning as you look out your car’s window, or what remained of it, and see that you have crashed into the side of a shrine. Shrine? You remember that the road you were going down had no nearby shrines at all, and heck, the closest thing to a shrine down this road was more of a church, and this clearly wasn’t a church. After kicking the driver’s door open (the door handle was wrecked by the crash) you slowly stumble outside, falling to the ground, groaning, your stomach still upset from the sudden crash.

After shaking your head a bit, you slowly stand up, stretching your limbs, breathing in the evening air. Letting out a sigh of relief, you then turn back to your car, examining it to see the extent of the damage. From your quick glance, you realize that you smashed through one of the walls, the front of the car stopped by a wooden support. You were surprised that most of the car was still intact, heck, most of the car was still outside, but what you feared was true: the engine was completely wrecked, the front of the car almost entirely flattened by the wooden support. Although you wished you could somehow use this car again, you have no choice but to declare it an ex-Sedan. Disappointed, you then realized an arm stuck underneath the wreckage.

Good lord, not only a broken wall and broken car, but pedestrians as well? You introduce your face to your palm for a few seconds as you try to think how you’re going to wiggle yourself out of this one.

“Bugger me… just what I need…” You groan, shaking your head in disappointment. In an attempt to identity whoever you just squashed, you try with all your might to lift the car, but to no avail. Perhaps if you were a few years younger, you might have had the strength, but then again, you probably wouldn’t be in this mess to begin with. Looking back at the arm, you then notice a horn sticking out from under your car a few inches above the arm. Ugh, great, you not only ran over a person, but you ran over a deer too.

Returning your gaze to your car, you think about your possible options. Perhaps something inside the car could help out. You should also check on everything else in the car, incase anything else was broken. But then again, what if the crash attracted some nearby persons? You don’t want deal with any authorities at this late of an hour. Running could be a good option, and maybe you’ll find someone to pick you up. Straightening out your mustache, you think carefully on your next decision.

"I should probably..."
[X] Inspect the inside of my car.
[X] Run and avoid dealing this with problem.
>> No. 122893
[ø] Check the Shrine, see if there's anyone in there.
>> No. 122894
>>122886
>You guy are silly.

This is true.

[x] Kick back, have a beer.
>> No. 122901
>>122894

[X] "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"
>> No. 122903
[x] Kick back, have a beer.
[X] "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"
>> No. 122905
[x] Kick back, have a beer.
[x] "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"
>> No. 122907
File 128420567162.jpg - (22.78KB , 522x374 , Wine4.jpg ) [iqdb]
122907
You know, all those choices are pretty awesome enough. And to be honest, not really conflicting anyway.

[x] Kick back, have a beer.
[X] "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"
[X] Check the Shrine, see if there's anyone in there.

Though... no beer (well, yet), this is a man of class, not a man of grass. I don't get it either.

-------------------


After a few moments of thinking, your face brightens up as you remember that there was something important in the truck of your car. Grabbing the keys out of the ignition and making your way to the trunk of the car, you unlock the back and slowly lift the cover. Inside was nothing more than several stacks of paper. Or at least, that’s what a normal person would see. As the owner of the now destroyed car, you chuckle as you start moving the papers out of the way, removing a few layers before you hit a large chest you had hidden underneath the pile of papers. Taking out another key from your left sleeve, you begin laughing a bit louder as you open the chest, revealing a venerable mini-wine cellar, complete with glass set.

Now, you enjoyed a bit of cool lager now and then (and that stuff made by Yanks wasn’t half bad either) but a moment like this needed something with a little more… strength… a little more class, and a lot more KICK. And to be honest, you really didn’t stock any beer to begin with anyway. Retrieving the Reddest wine you could get, you open the bottle, tossing the cork away behind you. Taking a glass, you pour yourself a glass, the wine well past normal levels that should be in a single glass. With bottle in one hand and glass in another, you return to the side of your car where the poor sap’s arm was sticking out.

“My apologies, dear sir…” You then look at the horn, “And dear deer. Perhaps when you enter the Kingdom of Heaven, you will find eternal peace.” You then take a sip of wine, drinking to the two who fell victim to your car. Laughing a bit like a maniac now, you drink the rest of the glass of wine in a single gulp, and start pouring yourself another glass.

You then decide to take a quick walk inside the shrine, noticing it was a bit bare. A quick search (it wasn’t actually that big of a place) confirmed that there was no one else currently here. Perhaps the person you crushed was the monk. You were going to have to atone for your sins when you get back to Lincolnshire.

A chill started to climb up your spine, not a chill of bad events to come, but from the “ventilation system” you just added to the shrine. Even in your three-piece suit, you just couldn’t fight off the cold properly. You remember that you left your coat in the back seat, and even a pair of gloves in the glove compartment (hurr hurr.) Getting them now could be a wise-choice.

[X] Yes, get the coat and gloves, and maybe what else in inside.
[X] Nah, I'll keep looking around, perhaps this Shrine has a heater.

In the back of your mind, a strange nagging is hitting you, as if trying to tell you something. For a moment, you almost feel like there was a bit of rumbling.

"Wait... was it rumbling?"
[X] Maybe it was...
[X] Nah, it's probably just the alcohol.

Well, here's your next choice! Will our Protagonist get his coat? Shall the source of the rumbling be explained as nothing more than just an effect of the alcohol? And where the hell is everyone else?
>> No. 122914
[X] Yes, get the coat and gloves, and maybe what else in inside.

"Wait... was it rumbling?"
[X] Nah, it's probably just the alcohol.
--[X] Wait, why is my car FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!?
>> No. 122915
[X] Yes, get the coat and gloves, and maybe what else in inside.
[X] Nah, it's probably just the alcohol.
--[X] Wait, why is my car FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!?

Due, where's my car at.
>> No. 122925
File 128422876486.jpg - (12.31KB , 480x360 , SuikaUppercut.jpg ) [iqdb]
122925
Alright, more shenanigans involving our protagonist of questionable ideals and morals. Don't worry, he's not going to deliberately kill someone. There's more chances of this guy getting his ass handed to him than the other way around.

-------------

[X] Yes, get the coat and gloves, and maybe what else in inside.
[X] Nah, it's probably just the alcohol.
--[X] Wait, why is my car FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!?

Shaking off the nagging feeling as being nothing more than the alcohol taking effect, you turn back, looking at your car. Or you would be, if the car still there. A bit confused, you quickly glanced up into the air, noticing a black object spinning in the sky. It only takes a few seconds for you to realize that the object in the sky was your car, somehow catapulted several hundred feet into the sky.

Completely transfixed by the sight, you continue watching your car soar through the sky, spinning faster with each passing second and moving further away from the shrine as well. Taking another sip of wine, you watch your car begin to descend, slowly at first, but soon picking up speed. After an entire minute of being in the sky, the car falls beyond your vision behind some trees, a loud resounding crash echoing through the area.

Looking at the area where your car fell to, you sigh again, thinking whether or not this is your punishment for all the stupid things that had happened. You were thinking karma would catch you when you were least expecting it, not almost instantaneously. Shrugging, you look back at where your car previous war “parked” and are surprised to see that there was a young girl standing there. A quick glance, you saw she was wearing a purple skirt with tattered pink (or was it white?) blouse. The most confusing thing about the young girl was two horns that were sticking out of her head.

“Ugh… must be one of those blooming neo-hippie kids…” You groan. You always had something against hippies, and you always wished to never meet one. But on closer inspection, you notice the horns looked familiar. No… this couldn’t be the same person you squashed with your car. Her arm was also very similar to the arm of the person you squashed.

Taking another sip of wine, you feel a strange anger growing inside of you. The problem was you didn’t know what it was directed at. The alcohol seems to be messing up head up quite a bit, your head spinning pretty badly. You still don’t know what to do.

“Hey, mister!” A girl’s voice rang out, your befuddled mind taking a few seconds to realize that the young girl with the horns was talking to you. Although it would be considered rude to ignore anyone who started a conversation with you, your brain is still trying to orientate itself after all that just happened. And you were still wondering what you were so angry about.

"Ugh, what to do... what to do..."
[X] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentleman.
[X] Ignore the girl and remember about that chest of wine that was in the back trunk.

"And what am I angry about..."
[X] The loss of your car. That car was the best car in the world and now it's gone.
[X] At the young girl. She must've placed explosives under your car to destroy it.
[X] The wine. All that wine, GONE.
>> No. 122928
[X] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentleman.


[X] The wine. All that wine, GONE.
--Demand compensation.
>> No. 122929
>>122925


[X] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentlema-
[X] Remember about that chest of wine that was in the back trunk.
[X] The wine. All that wine, GONE.
[X] *Arnie style scream of loss* MYH WHINHHHH!
>> No. 122930
[ø] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentlema-
[ø] Remember about that chest of wine that was in the back trunk.
[ø] The wine. All that wine, GONE.
[ø] *Arnie style scream of loss* MYH WHINHHHH!
Phew, I thought we had landed on both Suika AND Reimu.
Good thing that she wasn't there.
>> No. 122934
[x] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentlema-
[x] Remember about that chest of wine that was in the back trunk.
[x] The wine. All that wine, GONE.

Because I don't know who the fuck Arnie is, and it sounds stupid.
>> No. 122937
File 128423481219.jpg - (45.79KB , 376x490 , as.jpg ) [iqdb]
122937
>>122934


[X] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentlema-
[X] Remember about that chest of wine that was in the back trunk.
[X] The wine. All that wine, GONE.
[X] *Arnie style scream of loss* MYH WHINHHHH!
>> No. 122941
[X] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentlema-
[X] Remember about that chest of wine that was in the back trunk.
[X] The wine. All that wine, GONE.
[X] *Arnie style scream of loss* MYH WHINHHHH!
>> No. 122948
File 128423711360.jpg - (25.72KB , 549x283 , WyattEarpNOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg ) [iqdb]
122948
As always, your wish is my command. Though I don't know if I got it right. Oh well.

-----------

[X] Reply politely. Even in such conditions, you still need to be a Gentlema-
[X] Remember about that chest of wine that was in the back trunk.
[X] The wine. All that wine, GONE.
[X] *Arnie style scream of loss* MYH WHINHHHH!

Although slightly drunk and still dazed from the crash, you are still a gentleman and as a gentleman, you must always respond politely and with grace and charisma. Why, you wouldn’t have gone far without such a philosophy. Finishing your glass of wine and setting both glass and bottle next to you, you compose yourself, clearing your throat and straightening your tie. Even though you hated hippies, you’re a gentleman, damn it! And besides, maybe being nice to her will prevent her parents from suing you and using the fortune to buy tons of drugs.

“Good evening, young miss,” You gracefully bow, “How may I help you this fine evening? Is there anything problem at all?” As you continue standing there, looking at the young girl, you realize that she seems to be in a state which you find akin to idiocy, with a big idiotic smile and even some swaying. You were beginning to regret ever answering the young girl.

However, that regret was soon replaced with realization. THE WINE! You curse profusely as you look to where the car had fallen, knowing that such a fall would be fatal to the fragile glass. Feeling shattered, you fall to your knees, holding on to your head. As you fall to your knees, the young girl slowly walks up to you, a look of confusion on her face.

“Hey, mister, what’s wrong?”

You then let out a loud scream, screaming up into the night sky, probably louder than the crash that just happen before, the noise of birds suddenly taking flight could also be heard. The young girl almost fell over in shock from your screaming, though now she was trying to comfort you, patting you on the back. You were surprised how short she was, she was really just half your height, maybe even less.

“Hey there, why don’t you have a drink and lighten up?” The young girl said, holding up a strange gourd to your face. In your mind, you had other plans. Almost without warning you suddenly grab the young girl by the collar of her blouse and stare right into her eyes, your rage burning as clear as day. You were just mourning the loss of your precious wine and this miscreant dare tell you to have a drink and lighten up? Poppy cock! Your fist was ready to deliver a strike to the young girl’s face; all that was left was whether or not you were really going to go through with it.

"You know what..."
[X] Just punch the girl, she really needs a lesson in humility.
[X] Don't strike, but instead demand a meaning for everything that is going on.
[X] Let her go, it's not worth a lawsuit to injury someone over wine.

In the back of your mind, you keep thinking that someone else should have probably reacted to the crashes, and now to your scream. Maybe someone did, or maybe someone did not.

[X] Of course not, the only person that could probably hear all that racket was the young girl and you.
[X] Maybe. I should also direct my rage at them.
(If you want to, you can write in who else should come in now)
>> No. 122950
[ø] Don't strike, but instead demand a meaning for everything that is going on.
[ø] Maybe. I should also direct my rage at them.
-[ø] Another hippie dressed in red-white.
>> No. 122951
>>122934

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

>>122948

[X] Don't strike yet, but instead demand a meaning for everything that is going on.
[X] Especially the loss of precious, precious wine.

[X] Maybe. I should also direct my boundless rage at them.
>> No. 122955
[X] Don't strike, but instead demand a meaning for everything that is going on.
--[X] Demand that she compensate for the wine.

Oni sake? Do want.

[X] Maybe. I should also direct my boundless rage at them.
--[X] I mean, it's not like it could possibly be some sort of tengu (Those don't even exist for crying out loud!) reporter who would certainly report my every action to the press, right? Right?
>> No. 122963
Ugh...

Do I have to choose between Paparazzi and Shrine Maidens now? You know, one vote for each of them won't really help me now! COME ON! GIVE ME SOME MORE HELP HERE!
>> No. 122964
>>122963
Compromise. Make both of them show up.
>> No. 122977
File 128426630420.jpg - (345.84KB , 626x885 , Aya&Reimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
122977
Well, compromise it is, guys. Enjoy the utter wall of text that's coming up next.

--------------

[X] Don't strike, but instead demand a meaning for everything that is going on.
--[X] Demand that she compensate for the wine.
[X] Maybe. I should also direct my rage at them.
-[X] Another hippie dressed in red-white.
-[X] I mean, it's not like it could possibly be some sort of tengu (Those don't even exist for crying out loud!) reporter who would certainly report my every action to the press, right? Right?


Holding tightly to the young girl’s blouse, you continue staring her down, still having your fist up, ready to strike. But before you do, you decide that this would be the best time to get some information about this place. Perhaps she’ll tell you how to get back to the road, or where the nearest town was. Moreover, she’ll probably tell you what the hell this place is. You begin to ask the young girl about where you currently are, fist still ready, in case she refuses to answer. Surprisingly, she doesn’t.

“Oh, you’re at the Hakurei shrine, mister!” The young girl said cheerfully, a little too cheerfully for your taste. You realized that the young girl didn’t even seem remotely afraid of you, more like she was curious about you. Unnerving as it was, you simply continued on with your questions. You then asked where the closest town was.

“The closest town, you say? Well for you, that would be the human village!” Human village? Well, that’s a start, though you were a little disturbed on how the young girl called it the human village instead of by a name or at least by village. Perhaps her parents had made her into a drug addict too, to the point where she doesn’t realize she’s a human, the poor girl. Whatever, at least she seems to be capable enough to answer your questions. You decide to push on to the next question, inquiring about how far away they are from the nearest highway.

“Well, if you want a road, just follow the path down from the shrine, it’ll take to straight to where you wanna go!” This didn’t help at all, you ask again, this time asking where you could go to call a taxi. The young girl gives you a confused look. “Taxi? What’s that?” Part of you had a feeling this would be your answer. However, you then remembered that you left your phone back in the car. You then began thinking about your next question. Actually, it was less of a question and more of a demand that she compensate you for all the wine she destroyed. Even if she was a little girl, that wine is worth more than her life.

“Hey! What are you doing to Suika?” A new voice rang out, still female, but one that sounded mature, though a hint of youth was still there. “And… what did you do to my shrine!”

Looking over your shoulder, you saw that someone else was now inside the shrine.

“Hi, Reimu! I’m making a new friend!” The young girl you were holding, (Suika, was it?) said. The young girl standing in the shrine, Reimu, was wearing a red dress with white trimming, and oddly enough, sleeves that were completely detached at the upper arm, with her underarms in full display. Although you were wondering how the sleeves managed to stay on, in your mind, you simply knew who this person was.

“Oh, bloody brilliant… another hippie… what, are you this little girl’s hippie friend too?” You groan, letting Suika go. Standing up, you fold your arms, tapping your foot impatiently, facing Reimu. You were tired of all this stupid crap that was happening to you and you just have to vent your anger at whoever you can.

“What? Hippie? I’m this shrine’s maiden, watching over it. And you broke one of the walls on my shrine! Those things aren’t easy to replace, you know!” You see Reimu scowling, and you noticed that she was wielding a pointed stick. Oh great, you knew you should’ve taken defense class for pointed sticks. Nonetheless, your current state has left you less than agreeable. Reimu then holds out one hand. “So, pay up. I’m not going to pay for shrine repairs.”

You only stare at Reimu’s hand, still angry. You, pay for the repairs of the shrine? Preposterous! If the shrine wasn’t in your way, it wouldn’t have been hit by your car! Why, it should be Reimu who should be compensating you for your car, since you did destroy your car at her place. Perhaps you could also force her to provide you with a place to stay for tonight.

As you continued thinking about how you could get everything under your control, your ears perked up, your eyes beginning to twitch, your monocle barely managing to stay on. You heard an extremely horrible sound, a sound which you wish you didn’t have to hear. What you heard was the sound of a camera shutter.

“Oh wow, I’ve hit gold this time! I can see it now!” An annoying voice, still female, rang out, going along with the sound of the camera shutters. “Mysterious person caught in the act of beating up Youkai while destroying Hakurei shrine, a front page hit for the Bunbunmaru Newspaper!” Glancing back, you saw a young woman with a camera, the camera flashing almost every second. Oh just… great. The Paparazzi! You’ve had enough of them back in London, with all their questions and what not, getting in your personal space. And now you had one already on you after this stupid event. This night just keeps getting better and BETTER.

“Hey, Aya, who told you that you were allowed inside here?!” Reimu said. The young woman behind you, Aya, only continued her unauthorized photo session, with you as the main subject, moving around you faster than you blink. This irritated you even further. She further fueled your anger with random questions she began spewing at you, asking you what your motive behind attacking the shrine was, what you had against Reimu, and what were you planning to do to Suika.

Soon, everything around you was saying something, all the noise mixing together into an incomprehensible sound. Your anger was at its breaking point, and someone was going to pay. Now all was left was deciding who.

"Bloody... FUCKING... HELL!"

[X] Suika. She must compensate for all the wine you lost, and maybe help you find your car. She probably had something to do with it being flung through the sky.
[X] Reimu. Since all this happened at her shrine, she must compensate you for your car, and as well provide you will a place to stay for the night. And she has a pointed stick that she might use to hurt you.
[X] Aya. She is a Paparazzi. Paparazzi are the criminal scum of the earth. SHE. MUST. DIE!
[X] No one. Explode and annihilate the universe. Just something funny I wanted to add. Please also include another choice if you decide to pick this choice. This last choice is not at all serious.

And here we are. The fate of these three characters are now in your hand. Who shall suffer the divine wrath of our protagonist?

Oh yes, this is TOTALLY not a thinly veiled companion choice. Though the Aya choice might actually end badly.
>> No. 122980
[X] No one. Explode and annihilate the universe.

Y HALLO THAR YUKARI!
>> No. 122983
I don't think we've ever played an abusive asshole before. Except maybe in The Antagonist.
Maybe he's just a really, really, really bad drunk.

[x] No one. Explode and annihilate the universe.
[x] ...Starting with that smirking green-haired woman that just floated through the wall. What are you smili--
-[x] Wait, floated?
-[x] Through the wall?
-[x] WHAT THE FUCK.
-[x] OH GOD ALCOHOL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
>> No. 122984
[X] Suika. She must compensate for all the wine you lost, and maybe help you find your car. She probably had something to do with it being flung through the sky.
>> No. 122986
[X] Aya. She is a Paparazzi. Paparazzi are the criminal scum of the earth. SHE. MUST. DIE!

Let's end this badly. For Aya of course. Anon is a lawyer, nothing can go wrong for him.
>> No. 122988
File 128429750361.png - (48.82KB , 240x251 , JPYoungMorgan.png ) [iqdb]
122988
>>122986

Actually, I think I should explain to you more about our current Protagonist, just so that you can have a little more information to help guide our protagonist to either Glorious victory or humiliating defeat.
>Our current protagonist is clearly not a young man, as he's more about in his thirties, probably early to mid, depending who you ask.
>Secondly, his occupation is that of Rich Business man. Why else would he have a car filled with wine? And wear a three-piece suit, even though three-piece suits aren't that popular as casual clothes?
>Third, he is definitely not a young faced, bishie-crap protagonist who is innocent in the ways of the world. I think too many stories have young anons who woo one of the girls. Why? It'd be funny because if a normal person saw this protagonist interacting with nearly everyone in the Touhou cast, people would cry foul and call him a Pedophile, even if many of the Touhou cast is indeed older than they look.
>>122983

Oh, I took the liberty of reading through that story. Rather interesting stuff. And yeah, our Protagonist is currently an asshole, but to be honest, he lost both his car AND precious chest full of wine that the cost of the wine alone would probably be enough to repair the Hakurei shrine and THEN some. Yeah, he has a lot of reasons to be angry. Though whether or not he's really a gentleman or just some rich jerk is still kinda up to you.
>> No. 122990
[x] ...Starting with that smirking green-haired woman that just floated through the wall. What are you smili--
-[x] Wait, floated?
-[x] Through the wall?
-[x] WHAT THE FUCK.
-[x] OH GOD ALCOHOL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

Mima sounds fun.
>> No. 122994
[ø] ...Starting with that smirking green-haired woman that just floated through the wall. What are you smili--
-[ø] Wait, floated?
-[ø] Through the wall?
-[ø] WHAT THE FUCK.
-[ø] OH GOD ALCOHOL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
THIS
>> No. 122999
[x] ...Starting with that smirking green-haired woman that just floated through the wall. What are you smili--
-[x] Wait, floated?
-[x] Through the wall?
-[x] WHAT THE FUCK.
-[x] OH GOD ALCOHOL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

>if a normal person saw this protagonist interacting with nearly everyone in the Touhou cast, people would cry foul and call him a Pedophile
Then we certinaly can be happy that this does not matter he.
>> No. 123003
File 12843162829.png - (199.32KB , 512x512 , MimaIntro.png ) [iqdb]
123003
You know? I like you guys! This update was extremely fun to work with, though I had to do a little research on Mima and what not, but I hope the results are to your liking!

-------------------------------

[x] ...Starting with that smirking green-haired woman that just floated through the wall. What are you smili--
-[x] Wait, floated?
-[x] Through the wall?
-[x] WHAT THE FUCK.
-[x] OH GOD ALCOHOL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

Your arm is trembling in rage, prepared to strike down the unfortunate person who would be the target of your wrath. Breathing heavily, your eyes scowl, your monocle still barely managing to stay on your face. In your mind, all the noise has been silenced; the only thing left is that one directive, the complete and utter destruction of whoever irritated you the most. Although striking down a young woman (or even little girl) would be considered an extremely horrible action, your rage must be satiated, and in the end, none of them have done anything which could alleviate your anger.

Yet, despite mentally blocking out everything, a single, sound managed to break through your barrier, and it was the sound of laughter. Laughter, the sound of soft-laughter, which normally wouldn’t bother you, caused your eye to twitch again. Although seemingly innocent, your rage filled mind instead interpreted as the sound of someone who was mocking your current situation. Mocking you, MOCKING YOU! No neo-hippie, no crazy sleeved maiden, and not even some paparazzi whore could satisfy your anger now. You must find the source of that laughter. And you must DESTROY IT!

“My, my, Reimu, someone went and wrecked your shrine again?” The voice said in a calm tone, which only furthered increased your desire to punch the person in the face. “I find it cute to see you mad…”

“Is now the time for this, Mima?” Reimu said, sighing. You began scanning the shrine, looking to see where the voice came from. From the sound of it, the voice, Mima apparently, was coming in closer. You had your fist ready to strike.

“Oh, is that how you treat an honored guest of yours?” Mima said, you instinctively turning towards a wall, expecting the person to appear any moment now. Slowly, floating through one of the shrine walls, a blue cap appeared, soon by a head of green hair and now green eyes. Soon, Mima’s entire face was visible, and would you know it, she was smiling, she was actually smiling! Now the first thing your brain registered was the audacity this woman had for smiling, obviously she was smiling at your misfortune. Well, when you get your hands on her you’ll give a piece of he- wait, was she floating?

As you continued to watch, Mima was indeed floating, and not just floating, but floating through a wall. But not only that, in the place where her legs should be, was nothing more than a dark blue wispy tail, similar to all those ghosts you saw on television and in books.

“Cor Blimey, what in god’s name are you!” You continued looking at Mima, watching her stare back at you, and giving you a seductive smile.

“Oh? And who are you?” Mima slowly began floating closer to you, your rage being the only thing that kept you from walking back in confusion. “Oh, aren’t you quite a cute one…” Mima’s face was now only a few inches away from yours, and her hand was moving in to feel your face. Well, it was now or never.

“Damn Wench, AWAY WITH THEE!” You then let out a battle cry, and putting everything you had for this one attack, swung your fist right into Mima’s face.

Or so you thought.

Instead of contacting Mima’s skull as you anticipated, your hand just fell right through, as if there was nothing there at all. Since there was nothing to get hit by your fist, you stumble forward, crashing through another wall of the shrine and falling face first, feeling stupid and annoyed.

“A little violent, aren’t we? Well that’s alright, I don’t mind if you’re rough with me.” Mima let out another laugh. At this moment, your brain was starting to catch up with everything that was happening. And the only thing your brain was saying was “WHAT, THE, FUCK!” First you crash your car through a shrine which you never knew existed before, then you have your car catapulted about several thousand feet in the air and land somewhere in the nearby forest, you meet a neo-hippie drug addict girl, her strange sleeved friend, and some crazy paparazzi whore, and now this, a green haired, green eyed wench who apparently can float through walls, had no legs, and you couldn’t punch? This was too much.

As you continued lying on the floor, you heard footsteps approaching you, probably the other three girls that were there. At this moment, you could care less, your face contorting and twitching like crazy. You were trying to mentally explain to yourself what is going on. Perhaps it was the wine, maybe it was a bad year, or perhaps it was poisoned by your enemies. Oh god, poisoned wine, the last thing you need now.

“Hey, mister, are you okay?” You heard Suika say, still surprised your hearing was working properly.

“Yeah, aren’t you going to get up? Now you have another wall you need to pay for!” Reimu said, though at this moment, walls were also another thing you weren’t really caring about.

In your brain, you could feel it working faster and faster, stressed out by all these events and alcohol, and with all that was happening, you could literally hear your brain snap in two. For a moment, you felt entirely calm, as if nothing was wrong. Then…

“OH DEAR PRECIOUS GOD, WHAT FRESH HELL HAVE I BEEN DEPOISTED IN?” You start screaming, not in one long session but in several, rapid fire bursts, your lungs starting to hurt by your panic attack. You soon start to curl into a ball and begin smiling crazily, trying to calm yourself down: a tactic that is clearly not working. You begin rambling on about your happy place, a place filled with wine and cash and cookies, laughing every once in a while.

“Oh god… what the fuck…”

At this moment, Reimu tries to help you, patting you in the back, but you were so deep into your panicking that you simply are unable to acknowledge anything anymore.

“So, is he broken?” Mima asks, Reimu standing up and only replying with a single shrug. “Perhaps he’ll feel better in the morning.”

“Well, then I’ll be back in the morning then with the next edition of the Bunbunmaru ready for everyone to read! It’ll be a sensation!” Aya then flies off, leaving you with Mima, Reimu and Suika for the rest of the night.

It was going to be a VERY long night.

"Ugh... whose that's person standing in the way of the light?"
[X] A girl in red-white
[X] A girl with horns
(If you want, you can write in someone else, though I'm not wanting to have Mima appear in this next part. And besides, Mima would probably scare the living crap out of our protagonist. Again.)

You can also write in a response to said person, as to give a question to help our Protagonist figure out stuff. Enjoy, guys!

Maybe I should think of a title for this story...
>> No. 123004
[X] A Black-White Witch, holding a rainbow of mushrooms.
>> No. 123005
[x] A Black-White Witch, holding a rainbow of mushrooms.
>> No. 123009
[ø] A Black-White Witch, holding a rainbow of mushrooms.

This is definitely a very enjoyable read, thanks writefag.
>> No. 123010
[x] A scary 17 years old lady.
>> No. 123018
File 128433452670.png - (207.32KB , 416x512 , Marisa-FW.png ) [iqdb]
123018
A new day, a new lease at life, and well, someone in the way! A time to make friends and hopefully make amends! Hey, that rhymed, friends amends!
Yeah...

-------------------------

[x] A Black-White Witch, holding a rainbow of mushrooms.

Tossing and turning, your head was spinning from all the crap that happened, though you were feeling surprisingly better. Perhaps you just panicked so much that you just couldn’t panic anymore. Or maybe it was simply because you fell asleep. Either way, you had a night’s worth of rest under your belt now, and several hours to sober back up, though you still felt sore after crashing through that wall.

“Mother, dearest… please let me have the rest of the crumpets…” You mumble, making eating motions with your mouth. Soon, you felt a bit of sunlight on your face, causing your face to tighten up. “Mother, dearest, can you please close the curtains? The sun is hurting my eyes…” As almost obeying your commands, the sunlight on your face disappears, your face relaxing to a nice smile. After a few more minutes of snoozing, you let out a big yawn, slowly opening your eyes. As your vision slowly returns to you, you notice the outline of someone standing a few feet in front of you, the person standing there mostly dressed in black and white colors, although you saw a strange multitude of colors in the person’s stomach region.

Oh crap, how long was that person standing there? Rubbing your eyes to clear your vision, you saw that the person was a young girl, and in her arms were a bunch of different mushrooms of varying color. You also noticed she was wearing what appeared to be a Witch’s hat on her blonde hair, though it was quite frilly compared to what you’ve usually seen. Oh great… another hippie. Staring at her yellow eyes, you decided it was best to engage in conversation, instead of waiting for her to talk.

“So… how long have you been watching me?” You ask, hoping that she just recently arrived.

“Oh, for about 30 minutes now.” Great, she knew about you talking about crumpets. Trying to not look embarrassed, you decide to ask what her name is. “The name’s Marisa Kirisame, local human magician! It’s nice to meetcha!” Marisa then holds out a hand, causing a few of the mushrooms to fall to the ground. You ask if she should be worried about those mushrooms getting dirty. Marisa just laughs, scratching her head. “Nah, they’re fine even if they get a bit dirty.”

Slowly getting up, you noticed a blanket that was on you had fallen to the ground. Someone must have given it to you during the night, no wonder you were able to sleep so peacefully. You start feeling like a jerk for what you did last night, and looking at the destruction you caused at the shrine, you really should do something about it. Though before you think about what you could do, your stomach starts to grumble. Marisa chuckles a bit at your predicament.

“I guess you want something to eat,” Marisa said, setting down the mushrooms on the floor. You nod at her words and the young girl smiles. “Don’t worry, man, I’m certain there’s some food left here for us to eat.” Marisa then walks out of your sight into what you assume was the kitchen. While she was away, you pick up the blanket and fold it into a nice square and set it down, and then you decide to place the mushrooms on the blanket as well.

“Hey, guy, we’re in luck, there’s some meat and fish left! What do you want?”

“Well, I’d enjoy a nice…”
[X] Bit of fish.
[X] Cut of meat.

Marisa’s voice then rings out again. “That reminds me, you didn’t say your name, what was it again?”

Your name? Now that you think about it, you forgot about telling your name earlier as well. It was a little difficult for you to think but good thing you had one of your business cards on you.

“Oh right, sorry about that! My name’s…”

[X] Willis Henry, CEO of the Willis Company
[X] Joseph Reed, CEO of the Walker Union
[X] George Saxton, CEO of Tours Industries
Write-in for the name is fine, but if you all come up with something different, I'm picking one of the original three. Have a good one, guys!
>> No. 123019
[x] Bit of fish.
[x] Andrew Ryan, CEO of Ryan Industries.
>> No. 123020
[X] Hey, you brought mushrooms, didn't you? I could use an acid trip. It would certainly make more sense than what happened yesterday, at least...

[X] George "Saxton" Hale, CEO of the MANN CO. TOURS AND WEAPONS INDUSTRY.

We can be a BADASS gentleman.
>> No. 123021
[Q] Cut of meat.
[Q] George Saxton, CEO of Tours Industries

Only the weakest idea what these would entail.
>> No. 123022
>>123020
Also, we'd be so MANLY we could take on Suika with our BARE HANDS. WHILE WEARING ACTUAL BEAR HANDS.
>> No. 123023
[X] Cut of meat.

[X] George "Saxton" Hale, CEO of the MANN CO. TOURS AND WEAPONS INDUSTRY.


I WILL BEAT THE DRUG OUT OF THOSE HIPPIES WITH MY BARE HANDS.
>> No. 123024
>>123020 and >>123022 here, changing my vote for what to eat to

[X] Cut of RAW meat. The biggest chunk you can find.

We're too MANLY and classy for mere 'shrooms. As for why we weren't manly before, we were having a REALLY bad day.
>> No. 123025
[ø] Bit of fish.
[ø] George "Saxton" Hale, CEO of the MANN CO. TOURS AND WEAPONS INDUSTRY.
>> No. 123026
[X] Cut of meat

[X] George "Saxton" Hale, CEO of the MANN CO. TOURS AND WEAPONS INDUSTRY.

Let's be Austrailian~!
>> No. 123027
[X] Cut of meat

[X] George "Saxton" Hale, CEO of the MANN CO. TOURS AND WEAPONS INDUSTRY.
>> No. 123028
File 128434199162.jpg - (630.65KB , 1200x2682 , 126066036444.jpg ) [iqdb]
123028
Good lord... you do realize that the Hale family is actually Australian and not British... but... Heh, we can fix that.

----------------------------------

[X] Cut of meat
[X] George "Saxton" Hale, CEO of the MANN CO. TOURS AND WEAPONS INDUSTRY.


“Yes, dear miss, I am George “Saxton” Hale, CEO of Mann Co. Tours and Wea-” Before you could finish, you felt your back seize up, and soon your arm contorted back, feeling as if your very body was changing, even your heart was beating faster than ever. You tried very hard not to scream out as you felt your muscles shifting, and even bones changing without warning.

“What was that? Your name is what again?” Marisa said, not coming out since she was still busy with preparing breakfast. You collapsed on to one of the support beams, using it to hold up as you continued to feel yourself being… changed… somehow. Closing your eyes, you began praying, hoping that whatever happened that you will live to see through it. Then, after a few seconds, it stopped, your strength returned to your legs.

“So, what did you want aga- What the heck happened to you?” Marisa had walked out of the kitchen, and was looking at you in confusion, seeing you still leaning on the support pole.

“Oh… oh… I’m fine…” You feel your breathing calming down, your heart rate returning to normal. Stretching your arms, you straighten yourself up, feeling that something was a bit different with you.

“Hey, did you suddenly get… bigger?” Marisa was examining you closely, scanning your person. You also examine yourself, and although the differences weren’t dramatic, you did notice your arms looked a bit, bulkier, as well as noticing that the ceiling was a bit lower now.

“Uh… why of course not! What would make you think that?” You let out a small chuckle. Marisa takes another quick look at you before deciding that nothing was amiss. Marisa then again asked you the same question from before.

“Oh yes, a slice of meat please, the bigger you can spare for me. And… forget the plate; I’ll just eat it with my hands.” Marisa, nodding slowly, walked back into the kitchen, coming out with a large slice of boar meat. Seeing the meat, you quickly grab it out of her hands and take a big bite out of it. You could barely hear Marisa ask you again what your name was. Swallowing a big bite of meat, you repeat yourself, though leaving out the last part of the weapons industry; you didn’t want to confuse the young girl with such trivial details.

Marisa, after another trip from the kitchen, brings out a plate of fish and rice for herself and soon you are both eating, sitting on the steps of the shrine. Devouring your breakfast meat, you dust off your suit; you look up into the sky, wondering what time it was. Reaching into your jacket, you take out your golden pocket watch, which you noticed now that the image of a kangaroo boxing a man on it now. Opening it, you were dismayed that it had stopped ticking. Turning to Marisa, you asked if she knew what time it was.

“Time? Sorry, I don’t know what time it is, but if you want to know what time it is, there’s a clock tower at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, though I doubt you’ll be able to check it out; the head of the house isn’t kind to having random guest arrive.” You decide that it was important to know what time it was, since you remembered that you have an extremely important business meeting to get to, and you still didn’t want to be late. You then ask Marisa if she could tell you how to get to the mansion.

“Oh, if you want, I can actually take you to the mansion, I was planning to visit it today. Though… it is pretty dangerous place.” Danger, eh? Hrmm that could prove bad if something happened that prevented you from getting to your meeting in the first place. You also still felt that you had to do something to help the shrine you wrecked, and maybe if you helped out here, they could help you.

However, you then remembered about your car. Although the car was wrecked beyond repair, maybe there was something there that could help you out before you go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. If anything, you could probably use one of the bumpers as a weapon to protect yourself, although part of you thinks that your fist could deal with your problems. Nonetheless, learning the final fate of your wine would help ease your silent mourning for it.

"Hrmm, choices... choices..."
[X] Stay at the shrine. You need to repay their generosity with a bit of fixing.
[X] Go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion already with Marisa, you can't waste time that you didn't have to waste.
[X] Enlist Marisa's aid to help find your car. Perhaps you can salvage something of use, and learn of the fate of your wine.

Let's go, baby!
>> No. 123029
[X] Stay at the shrine. You need to repay their generosity with a bit of fixing. Ask for the time if given the chance.
-[X] If given the chance, challenge the horned hippie to an arm-wrestling contest. She seems strong.

We're still a gentleman, after all. A manly one, but a gentleman nonetheless.
>> No. 123030
[X] Go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion already with Marisa, you can't waste time that you didn't have to waste.
Just a hunch. Let's see if it rings true.
>> No. 123031
[X] Enlist Marisa's aid to help find your car. Perhaps you can salvage something of use, and learn of the fate of your wine.

[X] Cirno strikes~! She will prove she's the strongest~!
>> No. 123034
[X] Enlist Marisa's aid to help find your car. Perhaps you can salvage something of use, and learn of the fate of your wine.
[x] Salvage the entire wreckage, carrying it on your manly shoulders as if it were a feather.
>> No. 123038
[X] Stay at the shrine. You need to repay their generosity with a bit of fixing. Ask for the time if given the chance.
-[X] If given the chance, challenge the horned hippie to an arm-wrestling contest. She seems strong.
>> No. 123040
[X] Stay at the shrine. You need to repay their generosity with a bit of fixing. Ask for the time if given the chance.
-[X] If given the chance, challenge the horned hippie to an arm-wrestling contest. She seems strong.

Is only fair. We wrecked her goddamn Shrine and behaved like an asshole. This is not something a Gentleman would do.
>> No. 123055
File 128438201231.jpg - (30.96KB , 600x450 , Suika2.jpg ) [iqdb]
123055
Oh yes, Arm-wrestle the Drunk, Gensokyo Oni, yeah this sounds like an idea which we'll TOTALLY win. But, funny!

----------------------

[X] Stay at the shrine. You need to repay their generosity with a bit of fixing. Ask for the time if given the chance.
-[X] If given the chance, challenge the horned hippie to an arm-wrestling contest. She seems strong.

Although you really did want to know what time it was, you knew that you still had to repay the kindness of that shrine maiden and her hippie friend, I mean, only a real kind person would provide someone with a blanket while they’re sleeping. You respected kindness, and you knew you should repay it. Though it was a hard decision, you finally decide to decline Marisa’s offer to take you to the Mansion, explaining you had something to finish up here. Perhaps you can go there later, if anything. Who knows, there might be a clock inside the shrine.

“Alright then, and hey, thanks for the blanket.” You notice Marisa holding the blanket you were given, the mushrooms all placed inside it. You then see Marisa grab a broom you didn’t notice before and gets on top of it, looking like a Witch. You chuckle a bit, thinking that she’s just trying to be cute before you see her fly up into the air, riding her broom. Okay… moving along now.

Looking back at the shrine, you decide that you need to get some planks and nails to repair the walls. Unfortunately, a quick scan of the shrine and of the surrounding areas came up fruitless, though you did find the fan belt to your car. Placing it away in your jacket, you decide that you would have to cut down a tree, which you were glad there was plenty of.

As you were thinking, you noticed the strange horned girl from last night was outside, lying on her side, drinking something from her gourd. You were starting to wonder if those horns were real or not, though you think that the young girl, Suika, was probably good at hiding the band with her hair. Then you came up with an extremely awkward idea; why not arm-wrestle with her? Although the sheer difference in size between her and you would think that it would be less of an arm-wrestle and more of just a constant “you smash her hand into the ground”, a part of you still wanted to do something to compensate the loss of your wine, though maybe this was a bit extreme.

“Hey, hippie… uh… Suika is it?” You run over to the horned girl, “Want to arm-wrestle?”

“Oh hey, mister, you’re looking a little different…” Suika notes, but she then chuckles after hearing your request to arm arm-wrestle her, “Oh, arm-wrestling? Sure, mister, but don’t cry when beat you!”

Heh, she’s quite bold, you give her that. Maybe you should take it easy on her, just so you don’t hurt her feelings too much. Now lying on your stomach, you face Suika, your hand at the ready. Suika then grabs your hand and you begin staring at each other. After a few seconds of waiting, you begin your match. And were you surprised.

You barely managed to stop Suika from pinning your hand to the ground right at the beginning, your muscle shaking already. Oh god, this isn’t normal, this young girl shouldn’t be THIS strong. Focusing yourself now, attempt to push Suika’s hand back, but ultimately, you were unable to move her hand an inch. Your arm was trembling even more now, trying its best to not succumb to your opponent’s might. If you didn’t do something, you would lose.

"Bugger me, this girl is strong!"
[X] Cheat, you can't let yourself lose to a young girl.
[X] Accept the loss, you're a gentleman and you know when you're beat.
[X] Someone interrupts your little game.
>> No. 123056
[X] Someone interrupts your
little game.
>> No. 123057
[X] You're SAXTON HALE. You do not lose! Fight her to a draw!
>> No. 123058
[Q] Accept the loss, you're a gentleman and you know when you're beat.

Hell yes, just like I imagined it was going to be. Resisting Oni strength, even for a minute.
>> No. 123060
[X] Someone interrupts your little game.
>> No. 123062
[x] Accept the loss, you're a gentleman and you know when you're beat.

A cheat win against a little girl, i doubt that would satisfy a real man.
It is time to train in the forest, fighting Bears and running from Rumia, while befriending Wriggle and the rest. I can already hear the Rocky IV training music.
>> No. 123063
[X] Someone interrupts your little game.

We're the GODAMNED Sawton Hale! Losing is impossible! Even in Gensokyo! We'll crush everyone, even MANnosuke!!
>> No. 123064
File 128439322293.png - (430.74KB , 440x583 , Yourpropertyjustgotdamagedbysaxtonhale.png ) [iqdb]
123064
HERE IS HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED LOOKING LIKE!

CARS ARE FOR HIPPIES!
A REAL MAN CRUSHES THE SHRINE WITH HIS BARE HANDS!

Image NSFW due to overly manly picture.
>> No. 123066
[x] Accept the loss, you're a gentleman and you know when you're beat.
>> No. 123069
[X] You're GEORGE "SAXTON" HALE. You do not lose! Fight her to a draw!
-[X] No matter what the result though, take it like a man. A gentleman.
>> No. 123072
[x] It's not over until it's over...
-[x] ... and a true gentleman accepts all fair results.
>> No. 123074
[X] You're GEORGE "SAXTON" HALE. You do not lose! Fight her to a draw!
[X] Someone interrupts your little game.

After all, an arm wrestling match is only over when it's over...
>> No. 123075
[x] Accept the loss, you're a gentleman and you know when you're beat.
>> No. 123076
[X] Someone interrupts your little game.
>> No. 123077
File 128441545423.png - (24.54KB , 126x254 , GrouchyReimu.png ) [iqdb]
123077
Aww, you guys really are gentlemen! Knowing not to cheat when I gave you the opportunity to cheat. Props for you. Of course, not like it's gonna reward you anyway.

-----------------------

[x] Accept the loss, you're a gentleman and you know when you're beat.
[X] Someone interrupts your little game.

Your muscles continue to tremble as you try to stop Suika from pinning you down, your face contorting, your monocle again threatening to fall out of its place. However, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to pull the match in your favor. Your arm is starting to get tired, your heart beating so loud you could practically hear it, yet Suika’s arm still refuses to budge. However, when you glance at her face, you noticed that she too was focusing on winning as well, a few bead of sweat forming on her forehead. You sigh as you relax your arm and it is pinned to the ground.

“Yay, yay, I won!” Suika then begins jumping around in joy. You rub your arm a bit, your arm feeling sore after that difficult match. You were surprised by how strong Suika was, even if she looked like a little girl. Perhaps there was something more to her than you thought. You decide to pursue this thought and say how strong she is and ask if she’s really some sort of genetically-enhanced human. “What? Nah, I’m not a human at all. I thought you’d know that when you saw my horns.”

Those horns were real? Well, now that caught you by surprise. You then ask what she is then. Suika lets out a small chuckle. “Oh, I guess you really aren’t from around here, are ya? Well, I’m an Oni.” Huh, interesting, but she was right, you weren’t from around here.

“Guess it’s obvious I’m not a native of Oxfordshire, heh.” You chuckle, but you notice Suika looking a bit confused. This made you a bit worried. “Well… this is… Oxfordshire, right?”

“Oxfordshire? No, you’re in Gensokyo.” Suika’s response enters your brain as you process it, wondering what county that is. After a few seconds of blankly staring at her, you realize that wasn’t a county you were familiar of. So either she’s saying the general area which you were in was instead called Gensokyo (to be honest, you haven’t been keeping with the news of late) or you’ve act-

“Hey, jackass, are you done?” Reimu’s voice broke your train of thought. You turn your head to see Reimu standing a few feet away from you, looking down on you, looking a bit angry, arms folded, still holding her pointed stick.

You apologize for your actions, standing up and forcing out a chuckle. You informed that you were also sorry for what happened yesterday and how you were grateful for the blanket you were given last night. You look at Reimu, noticing that her expression is still that of annoyance. Well, isn’t she quite a cheery one.

“Well, then I’d like to have that blanket back now, I don’t leave things out for loan forever.” Your hopes that she would forgive you as well were looking pretty bleak now. You inform Reimu that a person named Marisa took the blanket. “Oh, well I guess you’re going to have to pay for that too.” Well, just great. You hope that you meet Marisa soon so that you can take the blanket back from her.

“So, are you just going to stand there or are you going to fix my shrine?” Reimu continues staring at you as you explain that you didn’t have the proper tools to fix the shrine, mainly nails, and planks, or even a hammer. She only brushes you off and says that you would have to get those things yourself. Well, maybe you could go to your wrecked car and see if you could fashion an axe from the remains. You inform Reimu of your plan.

“Well, if you want to go to your car, I’m going with you. I’ll make sure you don’t run away on me before you fix my shrine.” Ugh, you start thinking this girl is being a bit TOO unreasonable, but you have no choice but to agree with her, though things might be more of a hassle with her than with anyone else.

"Well... what to do... what to do..."
[X] Go search for the car and waste more time.
[X] Screw the car, I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.

Isn't it obvious?
>> No. 123079
[X] Screw the car, I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.

We were able to make an oni sweat in an arm-wrestling competition. That alone should make us more than capable of punching some trees apart.
>> No. 123080
[X] Screw the car, I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.

[x] And then plane them into boards with my FINGERENAILS. For I am MANLY!
>> No. 123082
[oh] Screw the car, I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.
[yes] And then plane them into boards with my FINGERNAILS. For I am MANLY!

You understand this isn't actually a choice, right? There's only one option.
>> No. 123084
>>123082

You haven't paid attention to the rest of the story at all, have you?
>> No. 123085
>>123082

Heh, isn't it obvious?
>> No. 123086
[X] I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.
-[X] And then plane them into boards with my FINGERNAILS. For I am MANLY!
--[X] But make a quick detour to try and find your car, and see if you can salvage anything from it.
---[X] Take the unsalvageable stuff too. Maybe you can use the metal to build a robot or an armored shrine or something.
>> No. 123087
Hold on! I just realized! YUKARI'S BEEN MEDDLING!

She manipulated our boundary between British and Austrailian! That's how we changed!
>> No. 123088
>>123087
wow that's quite the revelation. ಠ_ರೃ

[ø] Screw the car, I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.

Oh gods, I'm not sure if I can handle all the manliness in this and the /border/ story.
>> No. 123089
>your face contorting, your monocle again threatening to fall out of its place.
Goddamn, we have to get her one monocle too when the time is near. She won after all. And a tophat.
>Good lord... you do realize that the Hale family is actually Australian and not British... but... Heh, we can fix that.
Does it really matter, they were all once part of Britannia anyway.

We shall britannize Suika and hail Queen Victoria every day.

[X] I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.
-[X] And then plane them into boards with my FINGERNAILS. For I am MANLY!
>> No. 123090
>I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.
What is this, minecraft?
>> No. 123092
[X] I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.
-[X] And then plane them into boards with my FINGERNAILS. For I am MANLY!
MENERGY
>> No. 123094
>>123092
>>123090

[X] I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.
[X] And then plane them into boards with my FINGERNAILS. For I am MANLY!
[X]And then use that punched-down tree to fashion a workbench, where I can bend the metal from the car wreck into hammer and nails! Actually, forget the hammer, I'll just punch the nails in too!
>> No. 123095
File 128442736896.png - (865.76KB , 853x480 , LumberjackIsOkay.png ) [iqdb]
123095
Oh, you see the subject line? That's our story's title. Yes, it may sound stupid, but I don't care how stupid it sounds, its perfect for how crazy this thread is getting, man. And hey, our guy's a business man! So... it's funny. I think. Whatever!

------------------------------------------------

[X] I guess I'll have to PUNCH trees with my goddamn BARE HANDS.
-[X] And then plane them into boards with my FINGERNAILS. For I am MANLY!

Deciding against finding your car, you come to the conclusion of getting the job done as quickly as possible so that you have solved your issues with the Hakurei shrine; and to also get away from Reimu as quickly as possible, that girl is starting to freak you out. Since you would be only nearby, Suika would be instead following you, making sure you don’t make a break for it and try to flee. Since you were a gentleman, however, you had no plan of fleeing at all.

“So mister, how do you plan to fix the shrine?” Suika asks, the oni running ahead of you with her arms spread out, looking like she’s trying to fly. You explain to her that you would simply chop down a large tree and turn it into planks to make a quick repair job. “Oh, and without an axe?” Suika was right, without an axe, it would be impossible to bring down a mighty tree. After a few minutes of walking, you come across a large tree, some of the leaves already shed. Looking at the tree, you decided it was the right size to make planks and boards to repair the shrine.

“Well then, mister, what do you have planned?” You then look at Suika and let out a small laugh, patting her on the head. You tell Suika to stand back, and then you approach the tree, standing at the base. Tapping the tree, you examine it closer, thinking what you should do. In the back of your mind, you suddenly have the primal desire to punch this tree. You don’t know the reason why, although maybe it was some of the anger from yesterday that you still didn’t get to properly release.

Without warning, you utter an amazingly loud war cry, and with a single punch, strike the tree right in the center. Time seem to stand still for a moment, as if nothing happened, and all you achieved was a broken hand. However, a crack starts to form in the tree, and the crack soon grew bigger, until it spread across the entire tree. Soon, the sound similar to an explosion could be heard as the tree just literally exploded, sending wood pieces in many different directions, and a huge cloud of wood dust flew into the sky, obscuring your vision. After the dust died down, you looked at where the tree was, or used to be; with all that was left was a perfect pile of wooden logs.

Suika could only stare at you and the pile of wood, marveled by your ability. “Hey, mister, you sure you aren’t a Youkai?” You shrug, saying you’re just a humble human CEO, though you did say that your mother always said you were quite a strong boy. Chuckling, you bless your mother’s soul and hope it rests in peace as you start picking up the logs, with Suika carrying the remainder, which wasn’t really much, with her.

Soon, you were back at the shrine, dropping the logs in an orderly pile, wiping the sweat off your brow. Reimu soon walks up to the pile, pointing her pointed stick threateningly at you. “What was that noise just now? Did you have something to do with that?” You simply shrug, saying you were just a simple man. How could a simple CEO be able to cause a loud explosion? To be honest, you really were questioning that yourself, but damn it was awesome.

With all the logs in a neat pile, you look at your fingernails, and with a sinister chuckle, begin swiping away at the logs. Not only were your nails somehow now capable of withstanding so much force, but they were now sharp enough to shape the logs into planks. You soon had a pile of planks and boards ready for the shrine repair.

“No, seriously, are you hiding something from me? You can’t be a human; no normal human should be able to even do any of this stuff. Tell me, what youkai are you? Are you planning to take me out in my sleep, is that it?!” Apparently, you weren’t the only person who was freaked out by your sudden unnatural abilities. You continue to declare that you seriously were an innocent human, and that you just wanted to repay her kindness. However, while you were busy with Reimu, a newspaper soon fell on top of your pile of planks and boards. Taking quick note of it, you look at the front page.

“Bugger.”

Mysterious man destroys Hakurei shrine! Refuses to state reasons! Threatens to hurt Oni! What is this slander?! Damn that paparazzi whore. Perhaps you should’ve dealt with her when you had the chance. You toss the paper away, Suika catching it before it falls to the floor, the Oni taking a quick look at the headlines.

“Oh, don’t worry, mister, she does this to everyone. Why don’t you just relax and have a drink with me?” Suika again holds up her strange gourd. So that paparazzi whore also slanders against other people too? What has this world come to, to allow such scum to roam freely and spread lies. Your old anger from last night was slowly returning, your new muscles trembling for an answer. You had to choose. Let your anger consume you again and deal with this paparazzi whore once and for all, or just leave it be. It would be a shame to not to be able to repay the kindness you received last night.

"Oh sweet, sweet rage..."
[X] CONSUME ME! LET ME END THIS SLANDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!
[X] I apologize... I still have unfinished business here...

>>123088

Heh, I don't think I can match how crazy awesome that story is... that Protagonist is clearly more awesome. But I digress, this story is awesome in its own way! To compare would be wrong!

Alright, guys! Enjoy your choice! I knew I enjoyed writing this!
>> No. 123097
[X] CONSUME ME! LET ME END THIS SLANDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!
[x] The paparazzi must LEARN of her folly! She must be made to REPENT of her WICKED WAYS! I shall fly directly to her hideout, and....wait. Fly?!
>> No. 123098
[X] CONSUME ME! LET ME END THIS SLANDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Let's punch Aya in the face and mutter "You are already dead".
>> No. 123099
[X] Create such a concentration of MANLINESS by fixing the shrine in seconds, it causes a black hole that sucks in all propaganda spewing crows.
-[X] Throw the crow at the moon. Blow it up.

Wonder how the Lunarians would react to that.
>> No. 123100
[X] CONSUME ME! LET ME END THIS SLANDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!
[X]She must be made to repent. After all, simply punishing the fault is not nearly enough to sate your innermost RAEG.
>> No. 123102
>However, a crack starts to form in the tree, and the crack soon grew bigger, until it spread across the entire tree. Soon, the sound similar to an explosion could be heard as the tree just literally exploded, sending wood pieces in many different directions
Ripple!

[x] CONSUME ME! LET ME END THIS SLANDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!
>> No. 123105
[Q] CONSUME ME! LET ME END THIS SLANDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Gentlemen can forgive, yes- but first and foremost, gentleman have honor!
>> No. 123106
[X] I apologize... I still have unfinished business here...

Finish our task, then go after the tengu.
>> No. 123113
[ø] I apologize... I still have unfinished business here...
I doubt that spending couple more hours to fix up the shine before getting our revenge would change much.

>>123095
both stories are great, I especially love the speed you guys update at.
>> No. 123120
[X] I apologize... I still have unfinished business here...
>> No. 123127
[x] I apologize... I still have unfinished business here...
>> No. 123128
>>123113
Me too. A return to basics, I think, but without the 5 line-updates and meaningless choices.
Damn, us readers have grown pretentious, haven't we? Oh well, it's your fault for soiling us

[X] I apologize... I still have unfinished business here...
-[x] focus your inner rage and build THE FUCK out of that shrine
>> No. 123129
>>123113
adding
-[x] focus your inner rage and build THE FUCK out of that shrine
to my vote.
>>123128
to be honest I wasn't around until a year and half ago, but having read through many stories in the archives, I can understand what you're talking about.
>> No. 123130
File 128443970562.jpg - (84.88KB , 233x276 , SniperAngelfromHell.jpg ) [iqdb]
123130
Eh, it was a hard choice on deciding how to proceed. On one end, having our Protagonist get super angry and be consumed by rage would be awesome, but on the other side, letting him be calm and collective is also cool. I'm sorry if this part isn't exactly what you were hoping, but I've decided on another compromise with this. But don't worry, we'll be feasting on crow liver soon enough. And the liver of crow is unfit to eat.

--------------------------

[X] I apologize... I still have unfinished business here...


You close your eyes, calming yourself, your muscles ceasing their trembling. You leave your anger to smolder in the back of your mind. You cannot forgive or forget this transgression against your honor; you had to deal with that paparazzi whore as soon as possible. However, you still had to fix the shrine, and you had the planks and boards ready. The only problem was that you were missing nails to place them down. You begin thinking until you feel someone poking your shoulder. Looking to the side, you realize that Reimu was standing there.

“Look, if you want to go after Aya, go ahead. I can feel that you’re pretty incensed about her, right?” Reimu’s face is one of complete indifference. You try to deny that you were angry and that you were going to fix the shrine up. You go ahead and try to pick up one of the boards but Reimu then pins your hand down with her pointed stick. “Really, I don’t mind. Just make sure you come back alive to finish fixing my shrine up. And please don’t get me involved, I’m just tired of having to deal with others already.”

You continue trying to deny that you were angry, but Reimu refused to move her pointed stick. You had to admit, she was pretty convincing, and a bit scary. You were glad you didn’t decide to attack her last night, you might have regretted it. Admitting to your anger, Reimu moved her pointed stick away, freeing your hand. Shaking it a bit, you give the shrine maiden a small smile, thanking her for her decision.

[X] CONSUME ME! LET ME END THIS SLANDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Letting your anger burn brightly again, you feel yourself feeling invigorated, your muscles trembling in anticipation for your eventual dealing with that paparazzi whore, Aya. Making your way to the shrine’s steps, you begin your path for revenge and destruction.

“Hey, mister, wait for me!” Suika is following behind you, looking quite happy. You ask the oni why she’d want to help you, even after how badly you treated her last night. Suika chuckles a bit, “Well, you did give me a good arm-wrestle, and I’d make sure nothing bad happens so we can’t have a rematch.” Heh, you’re beginning to think you’re wrong about this girl, heck, you like this girl’s mustard; whatever that means.

You decided you finally need to get to your car; you can’t put it off forever. Although you felt your fists were pretty powerful, you decided you would at least need a weapon, so that you feel that you were better dedicated to your path of revenge. Hopefully nothing bad happened to it after it fell into the forest, well, besides all the wrecking. What you were really hoping for was that the backseat was still intact with the contents still there. That’s where you remembered you kept your tools, tools perfect for revenge.

Recalling where your car fell in the forest, you and Suika quickly make your way towards your car’s resting place, the both of you moving silently through the woods. You soon discover the wreckage, the car having crashed into the ground engine first, again, and with the trunk pointing up towards the sky. A quick glance confirmed that the backseat was indeed still intact and thus the tools hidden in the backseat were probably still safe too. However, before you could move any closer, you notice that there was someone there.

You quickly hide behind a tree with Suika, the both of you peaking around to get a better look of who it was. It seemed that you weren’t spotted yet so you still had the element of surprise. Maybe you could sneak in closer, or you could reveal yourself now, hoping that whoever was by the car was not hostile. Whatever the choice, if things go bad, you’ll probably end up in a fight.

"Hmm... let's go and..."
[X] Sneak up closer.
[X] Reveal ourselves.

"What a strange person..."
[X] A blond-haired girl with a small red hair ribbon.
[X] A green-haired girl with what appeared to be antenna on her head.
[X] A pink-haired girl with what appeared to have bird-like wings.
[X] A blue-haired girl with matching hair ribbon.

Mhmm. And thanks guys. I'm just making sure we all enjoy this story while having our control with it.

Also, that picture has very little to do with what just happened, if you were wondering. Just wanted to use it because it looks freaking funny. Or creepy.
>> No. 123135
[X] Reveal and introduce yourself.
[X] A blue-haired girl with matching hair ribbon.
Gentlemen do not sneak about like thieves.
>> No. 123136
[X] Reveal ourselves.
[X] A blue-haired girl with matching hair ribbon.
>> No. 123138
[ø] Reveal ourselves.
[ø] A pink-haired girl with what appeared to have bird-like wings.
>> No. 123142
[X] A blond-haired girl with a small red hair ribbon.
[x] That ribbon looks a little tight, allow me to retie that for you, little miss
[x] Don't bother waiting for an answer. A manly man is assertive.
>> No. 123144
[X] Reveal ourselves.
[X] A green-haired girl with what appeared to be antenna on her head.
>> No. 123146
[X] Reveal ourselves.

[X] A pink-haired girl with what appeared to have bird-like wings.


YAY MYSTIA!


All over the country, coast to coast...
>> No. 123152
[x] Reveal ourselves.
[x] A pink-haired girl with what appeared to have bird-like wings.
>> No. 123163
[ø] Reveal ourselves.
[ø] A pink-haired girl with what appeared to have bird-like wings.
>> No. 123164
File 128448125036.jpg - (891.54KB , 1067x800 , MystiaIntro.jpg ) [iqdb]
123164
Mystia, huh? That's pretty interesting. Good thing it's still day, or she'd be a hella a lot harder on our protagonist... or night-blindness.

------------------------------------------------

[x] Reveal ourselves.
[x] A pink-haired girl with what appeared to have bird-like wings


Feeling that staying hidden was an act that no gentleman should do, you decide to reveal yourself to the strange girl with pink hair and wings. To be honest, you weren’t as surprised as you would normally be; perhaps your mind was becoming more resistant to all the weird stuff that has happened so far. Heck, it’s probably not going to get any weirder than last night.

You call out to the young girl, who quickly faces you, and you greet her, slowly approaching her, telling your name. As you walk in closer, Suika follows you from behind the tree, a little cautious. You soon ask for her name in return.

“Oh, my name is Mysita Lorelei. I haven’t seen you before, are you new around here?” The young girl said, looking at you inquisitively, leaning forward to get a better look at you. You inform her that you were indeed not from around here, but you were also asking her what she is doing here. “I could ask you the same question; I usually don’t see humans walking around here… and especially not with Suika. What are you doing here anyway, Suika?”

“Oh, just helping out this guy hunt down a crow tengu, nothing too big.” Suika takes a quick glance at your car. “Well, aren’t we lucky that your car is still in good condition, right, Mister?” You nod as you approach the car, but Mystia suddenly moves in your way. You then take notice that the strange bird-winged girl had extremely long finger nails, and they did look pretty sharp.

You ask the young girl why she was standing in your way. “So you’re that mysterious man that Aya wrote about. No wonder I thought you looked familiar.” Oh great, the news have already spread this fast. You try to assure the young girl that you mean no harm, and all that you want is to simply go to your car and you’ll be on your merry way.

“No, no, no. I’m claiming this… car… so I could use it for my grilled lamprey stand. I’m already waiting for some of my friends to come back and get this moved so I can use it.” Oh, an industrious young girl, and a grilled lamprey stand to boot? Although you’d be asking yourself what a lamprey was, you still needed to get some stuff out of the backseat of the car. You don’t mind if she takes the car, but not before you take out any stuff you could use.

By the looks of it, Mystia doesn’t seem to be in a very happy mood with your decision to try to get something out of the car. And you don’t like the sounds of her friends coming back to help her. You may be strong, but you really don’t want to face a bunch of people, especially if they recognize you as that mysterious person who (accidentally, though doubt that paparazzi whore decided to put that in) wrecked the Hakurei shrine. Maybe you could continue trying to convince Mystia to let you check your car. It is your car, and she should respect private property. Besides, you’d gladly let her keep the car itself. But that could take forever, and if you just simply push her aside, you could be already grabbing a weapon of choice, and still leave the car for her. But if her friends arrived when you did that, they’d probably be even less inclined to help you out. Well, you also had Suika, who you could ask to distract Mystia with something, and you could again rummage through the back of your car, but that would only work if Suika could distract Mystia long enough. Choices, choices, maybe you should’ve gotten everything you could out of the car earlier.

"How to deal with this young girl..."
[X] Continuing trying to convince her to let you by, telling her that you'll gladly give her your car, and that you were only getting a few things.
[X] Have Suika distract her, and rummage through the backseat while Mystia's distracted.
[X] Silence, young girl, and step aside! This is my car and only I may lay claim to it!

Oh, my brain is tingling.
>> No. 123166
[X] Silence, young girl, and step aside! This is my car and only I may lay claim to it!

With the results of all the recent choices and whatnot, this seems like the most fun.
>> No. 123168
[X] Have Suika distract her, and rummage through the backseat while Mystia's distracted.

Useless to continue negociation is it failed. And I don't really want to see our MC spanking Mystia's ass just for some stuff.
>> No. 123171
[X] Silence, young girl, and step aside! This is my car and only I may lay claim to it!
>> No. 123175
[X] Continuing trying to convince her to let you by, telling her that you'll gladly give her your car, and that you were only getting a few things.
[X] Offer her a cut of the wine in the trunk as well if there is any left. Sweeten the deal for her.
>> No. 123176
>>123168

I dunno, you really don't want to see Mystia getting spanked? Sounds hot to me.
>> No. 123178
Wait.
Mystia is waiting for her friends to help her carry a (our) car? Why am I suddenly thinking of rainbows?
>> No. 123181
[X] Have Suika distract her, and rummage through the backseat while Mystia's distracted. Sounds good to me!
>> No. 123182
[x] >>123175

Hey T&S:
I don't suppose I could persuade you to save the audience-response part until after the update, rather than before? It kind of sours the update a little, and reminds me this is a CYOA, rather than a story update.

Does that make sense?

That makes sense, right? I hope so.

>>123178
;_;
>> No. 123183
[X] Continuing trying to convince her to let you by, telling her that you'll gladly give her your car, and that you were only getting a few things.
>> No. 123185
>>123182

Sorry... I don't really understand what you're talking about... a bit of clarification please?
But I apologize, this is my first CYOA, and I'm just trying my best to make sure it doesn't end up turning to crap.
>> No. 123196
[X] Silence, young girl, and step aside! This is my car and only I may lay claim to it!
>> No. 123202
[X] Continuing trying to convince her to let you by, telling her that you'll gladly give her your car, and that you were only getting a few things.
>> No. 123204
File 128450505946.jpg - (173.47KB , 901x1200 , zzzmystia.jpg ) [iqdb]
123204
>>123176
Trust me, there's a big difference between Sanae and George "Saxton" Hale.
Mystia won't be able to sit down for a month after that.
>> No. 123207
File 128450609858.jpg - (19.29KB , 313x475 , AGentlemanofLeisure.jpg ) [iqdb]
123207
[X] Continuing trying to convince her to let you by, telling her that you'll gladly give her your car, and that you were only getting a few things.


You continue trying to explain that you were simply going to get a few items from the back of the car, reminding her that it was, in fact, your car. You also inform Mystia that you would gladly let her take the wreckage of your car to help out her grilled lamprey stand, since you really didn’t have any use for it, just for what was inside. Despite your delicate wording to make sure you don’t sound like an utter jerk, you don’t think your words got through to her.

“Well, if it’s so important then, then why did you leave it out here before instead getting it earlier? It’s mine, now, so no! You should be lucky I’m not attacking you, because I’ll gladly eat any human stupid enough to fight me.” Mystia refusal to budge was proof that there would be no more reasoning with her. You sigh as you brush your hair back, sizing yourself up to your full height. You were surprised that you were literally towering over the weird bird-winged girl.

[X] Silence, young girl, and step aside! This is my car and only I may lay claim to it!

The time for words was done and the time for action had begun. Cracking your knuckle, you look down at Mystia, still seeing that she adamantly refused to budge, even after you were preparing your first action. Although you were angry, you didn’t want to bring out your anger on someone who was otherwise innocent to your rage, so you decided to instead push her to the side and keep her there as you approached your car. Holding out your hand, you reach out to Mystia and gently push her to the side. “Gently” would be considered the grossest understatement of exactly what happened.

Although you really weren’t intending to injure Mystia, you horribly miscalculated how strong your push would be, as now you sent Mystia flying through the woods, causing her to fly face first into a tree. The force of the impact was so strong that a small indentation could be seen in the tree as Mystia fell to the ground, unconscious and slightly bloodied. You were completely shocked at what you just did, making you forget about actually moving towards the car. Suika then walked up beside you and only shrugged.

“You know, mister, that’s not going to really help others think you’re not some crazy monster.” You had to agree with the oni, as you remembered that your quest was indeed to clear your name of the slander written by Aya, not confirm them. Running up to your car, you shift it around, having it back on all four wheels so that you could properly open the back door of the car. Telling Suika to keep an eye out for anyone who may be approaching, you begin searching the inside of your wrecked car.

The first thing you took out was your coat and gloves, glad that they survived the crashes relatively intact. You even discovered your fancy opera hat, still in its collapsed state. Wasting no time, you put them on as you continue your search, moving the seat cushions aside, revealing yet another hidden compartment holding various tools and knick-knacks. The first thing that came to mind was your trusty cane-sword, both fashionable and perfect for slicing down opponents. The other item was an umbrella, with black waterproof material and a retractable metal tube, perfect for a surprise punch. It also had a nasty tip at the end.

You also found a few other items which you could hold hidden in your coat, though you decided that you should take only one. It was a choice between your throwing knife set and your ornate flask and flask cleaning kit. You glanced outside, seeing that Suika was still keeping watch, and then towards the trunk of your car. It was closed shut, probably by the force of the crash. Your mouth was beginning to water, thinking about what could have happened to your wine. This would probably be the only chance to figure out what happened to your chest full of wine. Though you knew that Mystia’s friends could arrive at any moment now, you felt tormented by not knowing what happened to your precious chest. Taking a look back into the secret compartment, you begin to make your choice.

"Time to arm myself... I shall smite thee with..."
[X] My cane-sword, made from the finest Cane-sword makers of the Spanish coastline.
[X] My Umbrella, forged and tailored from the artisans of Avignon.
"And to go with that..."
[X] My Throwing knife set, from my Self-defense class against fresh fruit.
[X] My flask with flask cleaner, to carry your tears of regret once it's over.

"And my wine..."
[X] I must... learn your fate.
[X] It is... too much of a risk.

Uh-huh. What? When you turn from British CEO to Australian Muslce-bound CEO with a minor in manliness (or was it major?), you tend to forget the differences in strength between the two!
>> No. 123208
[x] My Umbrella, forged and tailored from the artisans of Avignon.
[x] My Throwing knife set, from my Self-defense class against fresh fruit.
[x] I must... learn your fate.
Only the strongest have an Umbrella.
>> No. 123209
>[X] My Umbrella, forged and tailored from the artisans of Avignon.

Surely it is known that the strongest in Gensokyou all have umbrellas.

>[X] My Throwing knife set, from my Self-defense class against fresh fruit.

"We've already done a passion fruit. We've done oranges, apples, grapefruit... whole and segments... Pomegranates, greengages, grapes, passion fruit, lemons, plums, and mangoes in syrup."
"How about cherries?"
"We've done them."
"Red and black?"
"Yes."

>[X] I must... learn your fate.

Be strong... we must be strong.
>> No. 123211
[ø] My Umbrella, forged and tailored from the artisans of Avignon.
[ø] My flask with flask cleaner, to carry your tears of regret once it's over.
[ø] I must... learn your fate.
>> No. 123212
[X] My cane-sword, made from the finest Cane-sword makers of the Spanish coastline.
[X] My flask with flask cleaner, to carry your tears of regret once it's over.
[X] I must... learn your fate.
>> No. 123217
[X] My Umbrella, forged and tailored from the artisans of Avignon.

Umbrellas are power! Duh!

[X] My flask with flask cleaner, to carry your tears of regret once it's over.

[X] I must... learn your fate.

Towering Pillar of Hats <- We must build one. Claim every hat held by oir defeated enemies!

Only the Poore and Irish are without Hattes!
>> No. 123218
>>123207
True. Newly-gained power tends to be overlooked.

[X] My Umbrella, forged and tailored from the artisans of Avignon.
Gensokyo+strong=umbrella.
[X] My Throwing knife set, from my Self-defense class against fresh fruit.
For once, bladed weapons and watermelons will fight on the same side!
[X] I must... learn your fate
Fate Stay/Drunk
>> No. 123222
File 128452430826.jpg - (53.05KB , 500x375 , SakeIbuki.jpg ) [iqdb]
123222
[x] My Umbrella, forged and tailored from the artisans of Avignon.
[X] My flask with flask cleaner, to carry your tears of regret once it's over. {flipped a coin for this one.}
[x] I must... learn your fate.


You hold both cane-sword and umbrella, one in each hand, glancing at each one. Though you liked your cane-sword, and you respected the smiths who made it, your pointed umbrella from Avignon was an extremely versatile tool. Besides, you could use it if it rained. Placing the cane-sword back into the secret compartment, you place the umbrella’s hook handle around your right arm, and then you return looking into the secret compartment.

You now turn your gaze to your throwing knife set and flask and flask cleaner set. Knives seemed like an interesting idea, as you’d be able to throw them at your enemies. However, a gentleman prefers fights up close and personal rather than away like a ruffian. Though you really liked the Self-Defense class against fresh fruit, you remembered that the trainer was an odd fellow, and you recall him calling you Mr. Apricot. Beside the point, you grab the flask and flask cleaner set and place it into your coat pocket, letting it fit snugly into the pocket. You could use it to hold alcohol to calm your nerves for later.

Placing the cushions back on top of the secret compartment, you shut the back door close, dusting yourself off, feeling ready for your quest for revenge. However, one thing was still nagging you; the trunk of your car. The trunk was closed shut, and you still had your keys in your pants pocket. Making your way to the trunk, you take out the keys, and look at the lock.

“Hey, mister, will ya hurry up? We can’t wait all day; Mystia’s friends will probably be here soon!” Suika’s words are fast and with a bit of alarm. You, however, are still focused on the trunk of your car. You know time is running out, and you were almost certain that the wine wouldn’t have survived the fall. But still, there was a chance that if not all of the wine made it, at least some of it did. You know it was foolish to risk life and limb just for wine, but you had to know. Quickly jamming the key into the lock, you turn it open and slowly lift the trunk up.

“No… no, it can’t be! It can’t be!”

The trunk was entirely empty. No papers, no shatter glass, no broken wood, NOTHING. All that was there was the fabric coating. Angered by this, you slam your fists into the trunk, causing the car to shake for a bit. You were feeling pretty stupid now too, putting all your hopes that the wine would still be there, but for it to turn out there was nothing at all. Swearing, you slam the trunk shut, hitting your car again, leaving a huge dent in the bumper. Breathing heavily, you lean back on the car, shaking your head in disappointment.

“Mister, are you alright?” Suika asks, running over to you, seeing you just lean back to the car. “Come on, if you got all the stuff you were looking for, then we should get out of here!” You listen to Suika but you refuse to budge, still in a mental state of shock. What happened to it? Where could have the chest gone? Did someone steal it? So many questions made after answering the question of what was in the trunk. You were about to look into the trunk again but you felt yourself being pulled away, realizing now that Suika grabbed your hand and was pulling you away from the wreckage. Snapping out of your mental shock, you follow Suika away from the car, taking one glance back, knowing it would probably be the last time you’d see it.

After running away for a few minutes, you slow down and lean on a tree, catching your breath. You then watched Suika stare at you, looking confused, and maybe a bit angry. “So what happened back there? You suddenly froze up and just stopped moving. Come on, mister, what happened?” You listen to Suika, seeing that she was really wondering what happened. You clear your throat and explain to the oni that you were wondering what happened to your wine. You explain that you were looking for the wine because you didn’t learn what happened to it after your car was sent flying away. “Oh… so it was in your car… and I punched it away…” You let out a small chuckle, saying to Suika that she didn’t have to apologize and really he should apologize for what you did, with almost punching her last night.

“Oh, that? That’s alright, mister, I accept your apology, and well, to make it up to ya, why don’t you have a drink of my sake?” Suika then holds out her gourd to you. Taking a quick smell, you noticed the smell of alcohol. Interesting. Taking out your flask, Suika then poured you some sake. Although the smell was a little strange and unfamiliar, you take one swig and let it flow into your stomach. Hrmm… actually… not half bad! If you had this drink last night, you might have considered it horse piss, but it seems your taste buds have become less specific and more understanding. Seeing the joy on your face, Suika lets out a small laugh, still holding her gourd of sake in front of you.

“Like it?” You nod. “Want another drink?”

"Actually..."
[X] Yes. And another... and another... and... heck, isn't it happy hour?
[X] Maybe later... we still got a crow to hunt. Uh... where does she live again?
>> No. 123223
>You even discovered your fancy opera hat, still in its collapsed state.
>"Saxton" Hale has found ghastly gibus

[X] Maybe later... we still got a crow to hunt. Uh... where does she live again?
>> No. 123224
[X] Yes. And another... and another... and... heck, isn't it happy hour?
-[X] Drinking contest. Now.

We're no Mikio, but I'm sure we could hold our own against an oni.
>> No. 123225
[ø] Drinking contest NOW.
then
[ø] Time to put an end to this paparazzi whore's libel and slander.
>> No. 123227
Why would Suika be afraid of Rumia and co?

[x] Yes. And another... and another... and... heck, isn't it happy hour?
>> No. 123228
[X] Maybe later... we still got a crow to hunt. Uh... where does she live again?

Being drunk won't help us in defeating the evil tengu.
>> No. 123233
File 128453412148.png - (1.33MB , 6400x800 , touhou - rainbow.png ) [iqdb]
123233
I'm aware that it's kind of late, but...

>Suika
>hippy
>> No. 123239
[x] Maybe later... we still got a crow to hunt. Uh... where does she live, again?
>> No. 123243
[x] Yes. And another... and another... and... heck, isn't it happy hour?
It is.
>> No. 123246
File 128456241899.jpg - (168.20KB , 762x1048 , OfSuikanadSake.jpg ) [iqdb]
123246
[X] Yes. And another... and another... and... heck, isn't it happy hour?
-[X] Drinking contest. Now.

It’s been a while since you’ve actually enjoyed a lot of alcohol, and well, Suika was pretty much compensating you for all the wine you lost. What a nice, young girl, to give a gentleman as yourself more alcohol to drink. Besides, a quick drink shouldn’t take too much time out of hunting for that paparazzi whore. Agreeing for another drink, Suika pours more of her sake into your flask, you taking another swig, drinking all the contents in less than a second, letting out a small burp once you were finished. Suika laughed again as you excused yourself for that burp.

“Hey, Suika, you don’t mind if I drink directly from your gourd, now do ya?” You look at the gourd that Suika was holding, realizing that it wasn’t that big, though in comparison to Suika, it was almost as big as her. Suika nodded, saying that she didn’t mind, though she did say that you probably wouldn’t be able to finish it. You laugh at her words, saying that you were thirsty enough that you could probably finish the entire gourd in one draught, maybe two, and definitely in three if it had to be.

“So, you wanna bet on it?” Suika grins, still holding the gourd in front of you. You smile as well, taking the gourd in your hand and looking at it. The bet: If you couldn’t drink it all the sake that was inside in three draughts, then you would have to give Suika a monocle as well. But if you did drink all the sake before your last draught, well, you get to keep the gourd. Deciding this would be an easy challenge, you slowly bring the gourd up to your lips and begin drinking, slowly gulping down the sake.

Only after about minute of drinking, you set the gourd down, catching your breath. You looked at the gourd, and gave it a mighty shake. Unexpectedly, you heard liquid still moving around inside. Impossible, you probably drank enough sake to fit a garbage can. And it only felt only the slightly bit lighter. Glancing at Suika, you still see her grinning. What was she up to? Shaking it off, you lift the gourd of sake again, this time tipping it a bit higher so that you’d drink more sake per gulp.

Now, your head was starting to spin again, and your stomach was starting to feel full, but even after another minute of non-stop drinking, it seems that you still didn’t empty the gourd of sake. Preposterous, you drank enough sake to fill a tub, and the gourd was still not empty? Even though it felt a bit lighter again, you still heard that there was a lot of sake still inside.

“So, mister, you wanna give up? I’ll let you back out of the bet now if you want.” Suika then chuckled, causing you to take up the gourd of sake for one last time. You would not let some puny gourd beat you, you were a gentleman! Your honor was at stake, and you must defend it! Holding the gourd of sake in both hands now, you lift the gourd high above you and tip it over, letting a literal torrent of sake go down your throat, some of the sake spilling over and causing your mustache to get wet. You will not allow yourself to be beat!

One minute, two minutes, and three minutes pass by, your lungs were starting to hurt, but you still didn’t want to lose. The lack of oxygen was causing your muscles to tremble, and you could hear your heart beating faster with each second. Yet you continue, still drinking away, Suika looking at you in surprise, wondering how you were able to do all that.

Finally, you slowly set the gourd of sake down, your brain feeling very muddle by all the alcohol going through your system. You were surprised that you weren’t dead from all the alcohol. No normal man could survive all that alcohol without getting horribly hurt in the process. Yet, you were still standing, though staggering now; the only averse effect was you being drunker than a Scottish Cyclops of dark skin color. You literally collapse to the floor, falling next to the gourd, and weakly pushing the gourd, you were horribly crushed to hear that there was STILL sake inside. Suika quickly ran up to you, looking concerned, but also to check on her gourd of sake. As soon as Suika picked up the gourd, a look of shock came over her face. You told Suika that you couldn’t empty the gourd and that she won the bet, taking off your monocle and holding it out to her. Suika quickly shook her head.

“No, no, you can keep your funny eye piece, mister, and I’m sorry.” You ask the oni why she was sorry, seeing that you clearly lost the bet and as a man of your word, you were going to give your monocle to her. She continues to refuse your monocle. “It’s because… I tricked you.” Tricked you? How could she trick you? Suika then explains that the gourd you were drinking from was actually an oni treasure, capable of producing an infinite-amount of sake, thus making it entirely impossible to actually empty. Suika then continues that when she picked up the gourd after you drank from it the third time, she actually felt it was a bit lighter than before, something that would normally happen after an extremely long party with a lot of people drinking non-stop from the gourd.

Suika again apologies for what she did, saying she felt terrible for tricking you, and seeing you in your current, half-conscious state. You try to stand up, but all you could do was turn over to your back, to look up into the sky. You felt like throwing up after consuming all that alcohol. Suika then tells you that she’ll take you somewhere that you could rest up after drinking all that alcohol, telling you to wrap your arms around her neck. Using all your strength, you weakly fling your arms around Suika’s neck, holding your hands together for a tight hold. You soon felt yourself moving quickly, though your brain was too muddled to really care what happened. The last thing you could recall seeing was the tree tops below you, before you blacked out.

"Bloody.... *cough* hell... where am I..."
[X] In a nice, european-style poster bed, with nice, comfy pillows. The lack of windows was a little disturbing, however.
[X] On a small mattress on the floor, with a single pillow for our head, next to an open door. Clearly not the shrine you just wrecked.
[X] Write-in, since I don't know where else Suika could take us.

Okay, never mind.

And damn, you anons are crazy. Though at this rate, if you anons keep it up, we'll meet Jagermaster Joe. And the universe may explode.

Oh, and props if you know what mythological story I stole BORROWED my idea from.
>> No. 123250
[x] In a nice, european-style poster bed, with nice, comfy pillows. The lack of windows was a little disturbing, however.

Well, that should be amusing. Talking fancy with Remilia, while drinking tea, and reading books with Patchy like a gentleman.
And show the maid how to cook a first rate dinner. A true man can cook like a chef.
>> No. 123251
[ø] In a nice, european-style poster bed, with nice, comfy pillows. The lack of windows was a little disturbing, however.

>>123250
iamokaywiththis.jpg
>> No. 123252
>>123246
>implying we can't tell thor's journey to utgard

[x]In a dark house underground.

Gotta wrestle Yuugi.
>> No. 123254
[X] In a nice, european-style poster bed, with nice, comfy pillows. The lack of windows was a little disturbing, however.

I love the TF2 references. Just for the Demoman's liquor.

"I'm drunk! I have an excuse!"
>> No. 123255
>>123252
>implying OH GOD WHY HAVE THE SEAS RECEDED CAUSING UNPARALLELED DROUGHT ACROSS HALF THE WORLD
[x] In a dark house underground.
-[x] Hm. Some sort of ornate palace. Very Earthy. And full of DELICIOUS SPIRITS!
>> No. 123257
[X] In a nice, european-style poster bed, with nice, comfy pillows. The lack of windows was a little disturbing, however.
>> No. 123263
[x] In a dark house underground.
-[x] Hm. Some sort of ornate palace. Very Earthy. And full of DELICIOUS SPIRITS!
>> No. 123264
[x] In a dark house underground.
-[x] Hm. Some sort of ornate palace. Very Earthy. And full of DELICIOUS SPIRITS!
>> No. 123266
File 128459186223.jpg - (35.58KB , 300x345 , SakuyaIzayoi.jpg ) [iqdb]
123266
You stand silently, in your hand a fleshy mound. Surrounding you is a bunch of bloodied black feathers, freshly removed. Lying on the ground, with her crow wings torn off, was Aya, futilely trying to stop the blood flowing out of the hole in her torso. You glance at Aya, then you look at the fleshy mound, the fleshy mound in actuality a liver; Aya’s liver. You relished in the carnage, seeing dark bruises on Aya’s legs as well, making it impossible for her to escape from you now. Bringing the liver up to your lips, you take a quick sniff from it, smelling the small coat of blood that covered it. Then, in a single motion, you take a bite out of it, and you chew, with Aya watching in horror of your action.

After chewing on the liver for a bit, you spit the liver at Aya, the liver landing in front of her, for her to see. Dropping the liver, you then lean down to the tengu, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt, to the point you were able to smell her fear. You then let out a wicked grin.

“The liver of crow… is unfit to eat.” You whisper to Aya, pointing the sharp tip of your umbrella at her right eye. The tengu could only watch in horror, completely helpless to your actions. Then, without any hesitation, you push the umbrella forward.


[x] In a nice, european-style poster bed, with nice, comfy pillows. The lack of windows was a little disturbing, however.


You let out a weak groan, blinking slowly. You felt yourself lying on a rather comfortable mattress, similar to your bed back in old Lincolnshire. Maybe you were indeed back home, perhaps it was all a strange dream. You really need to lay off the alcohol, honestly. However, as you slowly sat up in your bed, you took a quick glance around the room you were in, realizing that it wasn’t a familiar room at all. You grip your head for a few seconds, your brain feeling extremely slow.

“I see you’re awake…” A soft, elegant voice said, your glance quickly shifting to see a young, silver-haired woman in a blue maid uniform. In her hands she held a small tray with a teapot and porcelain cup. You groan again, rubbing your head, asking the maid how long you were unconscious. “You were out for several hours, mister…” You tell the maid your name, but decide to not even say what you were, noticing that there was a lack of windows. You ask the maid her name and ask where you were.

“My name is Sakuya Izayoi, Mister Hale, and you are currently in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.” The Scarlet Devil Mansion, she says? Well, now that’s some good news, now you could go and ask them what time it was. Watching Sakuya pour a cup of tea, you ask the silver-haired woman what time is it. She replies that it was well into the evening now, saying it was around 9:00 PM. Oh crap, you must’ve really been out of it.

“I hope that you are different from your friend, Mister Hale. Your friend threatened to destroy the entire mansion if we didn’t help you out.” It takes a while for your brain to register her words, but you think she must be talking about Suika. You ask Sakuya where was Suika now. “We were only told to help you, not her.” Hrmm, so you’re all alone here. “Some tea?” You nod, Sakuya handing you the cup of tea, you take a slow sip. Not bad, not bad at all. You glance back towards the maid, ready to ask for more tea, but she was already gone. Strange, you didn’t hear a door close. Either way, the tea was making you feel a bit better.

Finishing the tea, you set the cup down on a nearby table, noticing that you were no longer wearing your coat or jacket. Looking around the room again, you noticed the coat rack next to the door, your coat and jacket hanging there. You were also surprised that your hat and umbrella were hanging there as well. Crawling out of the bed, you found that your shoes were placed at the foot of the bed, ready to be worn. Putting on your shoes, you make your way over to the coat rack and slowly begin putting on your jacket.

“Mister Hale, I advise against wandering around the halls at these hours.” You turn to see Sakuya, standing there. When did she get in? You continue putting on your jacket, now putting on your coat. “My mistress isn’t someone you’d want to displease, especially when a full moon is out.” A full moon? You also enjoyed a full moon. Perhaps you could see it better now here. You put on your coat as you glance back at Sakuya, the maid still looking at you with a face that you couldn’t tell whether she was mad or not. “If you do anything out of line, I will not hesitate to kill you.” Well, isn’t that quite lovely. You turn back to put on your hat, and finally grabbing your umbrella, you were set. You glance back to tell Sakuya what you were going to do, but she disappeared again. Strange girl, that one, maybe you didn’t want to incite her wrath.

Taking a quick feel through your coat and jacket, you were glad that nothing was out of place. You now stare at the door that leads out of the room, wondering where to go from here. Sakuya did say it was night time, and you didn’t know where Aya lived. Maybe you should just wait in here, and hope that Suika comes back to pick you up. Or you could go strolling around the mansion, check out the place. It’s been a while since you’ve been in a mansion, and by the looks of the room you were in, you were certain whoever owned the mansion was a person of wealth and taste.

[X] Forget the warning, wander the mansion and appreciate any fine art along the way.
[X] Wait here for Suika. Angering more people is not going to help you now.
[X] Find someone who could tell you where to find Aya.

Mhmm. A little something there to tease you for a bit. Who knows if it'll happen, but that's what you anons are here for!
>> No. 123271
[X] Wait here for Suika. Angering more people is not going to help you now.

I'd rather not bit the hand that fixed us.
>> No. 123272
[ø] Forget the warning, wander the mansion and appreciate any fine art along the way.
[ø] Try to find a library. There must be one in a mansion.
-[ø] If a library is to be found, look for a book which details the history of this strange land.
>> No. 123273
[X] Forget the warning, wander the mansion and appreciate any fine art along the way.
A gentleman of our stature would relish the opportunity to drink tea and wax philosophy with another well educated persons. That is to say, I'm hoping he runs into Remilia.
>> No. 123275
[X] Forget the warning, wander the mansion and appreciate any fine art along the way.
He seems to fit in there. And even if he were to run into Remilia, he will just talk his way out of it, like a true gentleman.
Kneeing in front of the Mistress, kissing her fingers. And more Tea Time, like true Aristocrats.
>> No. 123278
[X] Forget the warning, wander the mansion and appreciate any fine art along the way.

ART! It is MANLY to appreciate ART!

...Well, when it's George "Saxton" Hale doing so.

Or Jagermeister Joe.
>> No. 123282
[X] You like the full moon. Then go and watch it
No one tells us what to do.
>> No. 123289
[X] Forget the warning, wander the mansion and appreciate any fine art along the way.
[X] If the opportunity arises, complement the fine lady of the house for her exquisite taste
>> No. 123291
File 128460890141.jpg - (81.59KB , 850x531 , ElegantRemiliaSimple.jpg ) [iqdb]
123291
[X] Forget the warning, wander the mansion and appreciate any fine art along the way.


Looking at the door, you decide to disregard the warning the maid gave you. You were a gentleman and a guest; you should be allowed to wander around. Besides, it’s not like you’re going to destroy anything. Straightening your tie and dusting off your coat, you slowly open the door and walk out into the hallway. Using your umbrella as a cane, you shut the door behind you and begin your exploration of the mansion.

You were still a little dismayed by the lack of windows, wondering how anyone could live without being able to see the outside world. To be honest, it reminded you more of an asylum rather than a mansion. However, the hallways were lighted pretty well with ornately made wall scones, noticing the Gothic type of style it had. In the distance, you could see more maids, though they were always moving too quickly for you to get a chance to interact with them, though you were wondering if it was a good idea to interact them, as you could’ve sworn they had wings.

Continuing with your trek, you stopped in front of a large wall painting of what looked like a young girl in a light pink dress and light pink hat, with piercing red eyes and what appeared to be wings: bat wings. Looking at the picture, you could feel it exuding a sense of power and grace. Shrugging, you continue on your trek, noticing at most of the pictures were of the same young girl with light pink dress.

You soon come across a working grandfather clock. Wasting no time, you take out your golden pocket watch with image of a kangaroo boxing a man on it and compare its stopped time to the current time. Damn, it was off by several hours and minutes. Taking the chance to readjust your pocket watch, you wind it up, and are glad to see it caught up with the time. Feeling happy, you place your golden pocket watch back into your jacket and hurry on your way.

Making your way down a flight of stairs, you found yourself deposited down another hallway, seemingly similar to the last one. You continued moving through the hallway, but were quickly distracted by a large pair of double doors, with one of the doors ajar. Curious, you slowly opened the door, peeking inside the room. What you saw was endless rows of bookcases, as well as the entire room being slightly darker than the hallway. Wondering what the books could be, you squeeze through the doors, marveling at the sight of the room on the other side.

Apparently, you were in what seemed to a private library, and it was a giant private library. You could stare down the rows of bookshelves and could hardly see the end, and the bookcases were so high that there were some scaffolding attached to them to reach some of the books. Walking up to the nearest bookcase, you begin looking at the book spines, reading up the different titles. Or you would, if it weren’t for the fact that they were in a different language. Actually, not just A different language but SEVERAL different languages. Some book spines were in languages which you even didn’t know. Thankfully, the shelf below it had books that you could read.

Hold the phone, a gold-leaf, original print edition of “The Amateur Cracksman”? You were always looking for that book. Yoink! Taking the book out of its spot, you silently laugh to yourself, never imaging such a rare piece to be found carelessly shelved away next to distasteful literary pieces like “Monster Party” and “Rapture.” Taking a quick glance inside the book, you were delighted to see the pages were also still in good condition. Tucking the book under your arm, you decide to keep looking around the library, to see if you can find someone who you could inform that you were taking this book with you.

However, the further you moved into the library, the larger it seemed to get, as if there was just no end to the sea of bookcases. Getting a little tired of trying to find someone, you simply decide to find a way out, resting your umbrella on your shoulder, moving silently through rows and rows of bookcases. After several minutes of wandering through bookcases, you came across another set of doors, though you were certain that they weren’t the one that you came out from. Deciding that you might not find another exit, you quickly open the door and slip through, closing the door silently behind you.

You now found yourself in a small corridor, a corridor so small that the ceiling was close to your head. Apparently, you were in the servant hallway. Well, now this was quite a downer on things. You soon began hearing voices up ahead, and with curiosity as your guide, you boldly walk on, the murmuring becoming louder. Making it up to a different hallway, you quickly duck behind an inconspicuous closet, hearing the sounds of young girls giggling and the sounds of clattering silverware. Maids? You peek out of the closet, seeing several more maids with strange wings attached to their backs moving through the hallway, though thankfully none of them turn into the hallway that you were in. Noticing a small break between each group of maids, and that one side was bringing in dirty dishes while the other was bringing food through, you were thinking they were providing food for a dining party.

Cautiously stepping out of the closet, you quickly walk into the hallway, timing it right so that no maid would see you; it would be a dreadful thought to see a finely dressed person using the servant’s corridors. Seeing an area up ahead where all the maids were walking into, as well as the corridor moving further down from there, you continuing going down the corridor, passing the maids, none of them realizing your presence. Walking around a corner, you continue down the corridor, seeing another exit for you to take, perfect for your silent escape from the servant corridor. Walking out, you were glad to see you were now in a giant room, with a large chandelier and a giant dining table, with food all lay out and a young girl standing at one end, with Sakuya attending to her.

Oh, bugger.

You watch as everyone in the room, including the other maids who were bringing in food and taking out dishes, stop what they were doing to stare at you. You felt time stop as you forced out a smile.

“Make one more move, and I’ll cut your throat.” Sakuya said, suddenly in front of you, holding a knife to your neck. Oh great, maybe you should have listened to her after. You even noticed that her eyes seemed to have changed color, as to match her mood: murderous.

“Sakuya, put down your knife.” Your gaze turned to the young girl with light pink dress and matching hat. You then watched as she stood up from her seat, and saw her wings stretch out in full-length. Oh crap, those wings, that dress, those red eyes, it couldn’t be. You quickly glance back to Sakuya, who you noticed was no longer pointing her knife at you, but still watching you closely. You then return your gaze to the young girl in light pink dress, watching her elegantly approach you, and as well on how short she was. You think that she was almost as short as Suika. Almost.

“Ah, a guest? It is a pleasure to meet you, mister…” You quickly say your name, the young girl curtseying slowly. “Yes, Mister Hale, you may call me Remilia, Remilia Scarlet, the mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It has been quite a while since I had a human come in here while I am eating. Please, would you kindly join me? There’s plenty to share…”

"Uh... erm..."
[X] Why, yes, I would be delighted at your request to join you for dinner. By chance you have any crumpets?
[X] I must apologize, but I cannot join you, for I must still hunt down my nemesis. Perhaps you know where she lives?

Would you kindly... powerful words. Familiar words?
>> No. 123292
[X] I must apologize, but I cannot join you, for I must still hunt down my nemesis. Perhaps you know where she lives?

Eyes on the prize.
>> No. 123294
[X] Why, yes, I would be delighted at your request to join you for dinner. By chance you have any crumpets?

O hai thar Remi.
>> No. 123295
>would you kindly
FFFF-

[X] Why, yes, I would be delighted at your request to join you for dinner. By chance you have any crumpets?
>> No. 123296
[X] I must apologize, but I cannot join you, for I must still hunt down my nemesis. Perhaps you know where she lives?
No one ever refused her like that. I wonder if she'll get mad or just deflect it with her OVERWHELMING CHARISMA
>> No. 123297
[x] Why, yes, I would be delighted at your request to join you for dinner. By chance you have any crumpets?

Who would refuse a good meal in company of such a fine lady. A Man needs to refill his strentgh before he goes to hunt down his sworn enemy.
>> No. 123308
[X] Why, yes, I would be delighted at your request to join you for dinner. By chance you have any crumpets?

She won't let you decide. Besides, denying a lady's offer isn't gentleman.
>> No. 123312
File 12846403686.jpg - (706.47KB , 700x990 , VampiricGazeRemilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
123312
[x] Why, yes, I would be delighted at your request to join you for dinner. By chance you have any crumpets?

Though you were still on the hunt for Aya, you couldn’t refuse such a dinner invitation. Saying that you would love to join her for dinner, you see Remilia give you a small grin. Okay… this girl is about as creepy as a crocodile, but, she seems well-meaning enough. Following Remilia, she offers you a chair next to her, and although you felt it would be a bit rude of you to be so close when you were just a humble business man and guest, she reassures you that it would be alright, and she would love to chat with you.

Sitting down, you watch Remilia take her seat, noticing that her seat was a lot taller, perhaps it was made that way because she was so short. Seeing Sakuya return to Remilia’s side, she began pouring you a glass of tea as well, placing the cup next to your dish. A quick glance at her face, however, you still saw that Sakuya was still wary of you; her eyes still a dark red. I guess she didn’t like it when people disobeyed her.

“So… Mister Hale, is there anything my maids can get you that’s not here?” Taking a sip of your tea, you look at everything that was on the dining table and quickly say that you would ask if they could make you a few crumpets. “I see… Sakuya, please make my guest some crumpets please.” You watch Sakuya bow and suddenly disappear. What is she, Houdini? Taking another sip of tea, you were almost scared witless when a plate of crumpets appeared on your plate. You look to Remilia again, seeing that Sakuya was there, holding a silver tray.

As you began eating, Remilia was quick to break the ice. “So, Mister Hale, I hope you are enjoying your stay at the Scarlet Devil Mansion?” You swallow a bit of crumpet and you tell Remilia that the place was marvelous, a real magnificent home. Smiling, Remilia continues with her questions. “So, tell me, you must not be around from here, let me guess, you’re from the outside world?” Outside world? Well, now that’s an interesting thought, but assuming that Gensokyo must’ve been a strange place, you decide to say that you were, hailing from the British Isles.

“Britian, you say? What a lovely place, I always wanted to go there… but the weather there is awfully dreary…” You had to agree, English rain was not a type of weather you want to be out in. Deciding it would be strange just to have her ask you all the questions, you decide to ask one of your own, deciding on asking why there was a lack of windows. Remilia gives you a small laugh. “Oh, you haven’t figured it out yet? Well, I guess I’ll let you figure it out… besides, I prefer to not come in contact with sunlight.”

Oh wait, the pale skin, the red eyes, and the lack of windows… it made perfect sense now. You slowly stand up, and point your finger at Remilia, saying you realized what she was. “Oh, you do, well then, tell me, what am I?” You smile as you say your answer.

“You are… an ALBINO!” You grin at how clever you were. Remilia, however, didn’t think you were clever at all.

“An… Albino, ugh, isn’t it obvious what I am?” You see Remilia was no longer smiling but frowning. Oh boy, you must’ve done something bad. You see Remilia stand up as well, extending her wings out to full span, which you realized was actually longer than Remilia’s height. “The wings, the claws, the fangs, ring any bells?” You give Remilia a confused look, not sure what she was getting out. Letting out a scream in frustration, Remilia jumps up and grabs you by your shirt collar, causing you to lean down to look into her eyes.

“I’m a vampire!” Vampire. You let the words sink into your brain for a bit, slowly processing what it could mean. Oh, vampire, now you get it! Well, at least someone knew what a vampire was. Oh wait, vampire. You look at Remilia, seeing her pupils turn into long slits, her eyes becoming even more sinister by the moment, feeling a bit disturbed that Remilia was now giving you a toothy grin, her fangs in full display, and they were SHARP.

“You know, I always wanted to taste the blood of an Englishman… I heard it had a… salty taste to it.” You try to force a laugh here, trying to see what you could do. Perhaps you should just bolt out of here, but Remilia had quite a hold on you. You turn to Sakuya, hoping she might do something, but she only stood there, passively watching with her evil red eyes. Well, that hope was dashed against the rocks pretty quickly. Well, guess it’s flight or fight, or maybe let her taste your blood… maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all. Hopefully.

"Well then mates... I guess..."
[X] It's time to see my umbrella skills at work!
[X] Let's high-tail it out of here before things grow worse.
[X] Give her a taste, maybe if your blood is salty, she'll think it's bad.

What? I would confuse the two. Nevermind.
>> No. 123313
>“You are… an ALBINO!”

I lol'd so hard. Mr Hale lost points here.
>> No. 123315
[X] It's time to see my umbrella skills at work!

He just made an honest mistake, and she's being quite the ungraceful host.
>> No. 123316
[X] It's time to see my umbrella skills at work!
[x] and exit gracely

Now it would be impolite to maul our host even though she may be out for our blood.
>> No. 123317
[x] Attacking your gracious and kind host or get your blood drained? Take the third option and GTFO
-[x] Focus your skills on escaping so that not even that Houdini Maid stops you
We have an umbrella: we can't lose.
>> No. 123318
>“You know, I always wanted to taste the blood of an Englishman"

But we're Australian

[X] Give her a taste, maybe if your blood is salty, she'll think it's bad.
>> No. 123319
[x] Give her a taste, maybe if your blood is salty, she'll think it's bad.
Donating blood for the greater good.
>> No. 123323
[X] Attacking your gracious and kind host or get your blood drained? Take the third option and GTFO
-[X] Focus your skills on escaping so that not even that Houdini Maid stops you.

Just like Trilby, we have an umbrella. Unlike Trilby, we're not going against a god/pain elemental.

Plus we have MANLINESS!
>> No. 123324
File 128466384861.png - (54.25KB , 248x278 , RemiliaFail.png ) [iqdb]
123324
You continue chuckling nervously as Remilia pulls you closer, her fangs coming into closer contact to your neck. You continue your protests, hoping that you could still reason with your host, though it seems that she was fully intent with biting you and tasting your English (though you wonder if your metamorphosis changed that too) blood. Now you then decided that it would be time to try to hold Remilia back, using both hands to keep her away from your neck, though you were surprised that she was pretty strong too, if not as strong as Suika.

“Oh please, will you kindly let me suck your blood, Mister Hale?” Remilia said.

Huh?

[X] Give her a taste, maybe if your blood is salty, she'll think it's bad.

Using your moment of confusion, she pushes your hands aside and goes straight for your neck, fangs bared. You began falling backwards, Remilia following you down, ready to bite down on your neck. Your arms too far away to stop Remilia, you felt her fangs on your neck as she bit down, feeling a strange sensation coming over you.

Or you would, if you didn’t hear a noticeable and resounding cracking to be heard. Sitting you, you turned to your side, seeing that Remilia was still latched on to your neck, though you didn’t feel anything puncture your skin. Grabbing the back collar of her dress, you slowly pull her off and in front of you, seeing why she stopped. Looking at Remilia, you noticed that her eyes were starting to water and her face was twitching a bit. However, when you looked at her mouth, then you realized what had happened.

Bloody hell… did she just… break her fangs? Setting her down, feel your neck, feeling two pieces sticking out, and gently pulling them both out, you saw that they were indeed Remilia’s fangs. Oh hell, it didn’t even look like they fully broke past the skin. You glanced back at Remilia, who seemed to still be in shock of the entire event. You were starting to feel bad for her, reaching your hand out as a sign of friendship. However, Remilia instead ducked down, holding down tightly to her hat, her wings trying to hide her face as well.

“Sakuyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This man is not normal!” Remilia continued hiding her face, and now you were looking at Sakuya, seeing that she was now holding several knives in her hands. Oh crap, knives. You blink, and all of a sudden there was a wall of knives flying towards you right now. What the hell is this crap? Quickly getting up, you jump behind a potted plant, barely avoiding getting struck by the knives.

[X] Attacking your gracious and kind host or get your blood drained? Take the third option and GTFO
-[X] Focus your skills on escaping so that not even that Houdini Maid stops you.

Well great, now you had freaking… Harry Houdini’s sister out to kill you. You quickly check to see if you had everything. Hat, check. Umbrella, check. Coat, check. Jacket, check. Tie, check. Waistcoat, check. Pocket watch, check. Gold-leaf copy of “The Amateur Cracksman,” ch- oh crap. You left the book on the dining table. Peeking out from behind the plant, you saw that the book was still there, ready for you to grab. But, where was Sakuya?

The sound of several knives coming up behind you made you glance behind, seeing that Sakuya had somehow gotten behind you, with said knives approaching you very quickly. Letting out a cry of frustration, you run out from behind the pot, running towards the book, with a literal storm of knives following you. Jumping over the table, you quickly grab the book and land on the other side, and with quick thinking, move the table on its side, causing the storm of knives to impale the dining table, as well as whatever food was on. Noticing that there were some other winged maids coming out from the servant’s corridor, you make a mad dash from behind the table, knocking over a few maids in the process, trying your best to evade Sakuya.

Causing a large ruckus, you knock over several trays, dishes, and maids. You quickly duck into another corridor, and seeing that it was unoccupied, used the time to catch your breath.

Oh… crap… that… was… scary. Inhaling and exhaling loudly, you shake your head, trying to think up of something you could do now. You could just run out of the mansion now, since everyone inside the mansion would probably be hunting you down now. But if you ran out of the mansion now, Suika would probably be unable to find out where you went, and you had no idea where the Hakurei Shrine was. You could probably lay low instead, hopefully wait until morning, and wait until everyone calmed down. You could hide in the library, as it was pretty huge. However, now that you think about it, a place this large should have a basement too, where they would probably have the mansion’s heaters and what not. You could hear the sounds of footsteps approaching and knew you had to make a quick decision, and really, this wasn’t YOUR fault, and fighting back like you’re meaning harm would REALLY not help out.

"Damn Paparazzi whore, this is all your fault..."
[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
[X] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[X] Hide in the Library.
-[X] Hide in the Basement, if you can find it.

Well, since you guys keep on leaving stuff undecided, I decided to take bits of pieces of parts I liked to make this. Enjoy it.
>> No. 123325
[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Remilia breaking her fangs was totally unexpected.
>> No. 123326
[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

We charisma broke Remilia?

Awesome.
>> No. 123327
[X] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[X] Hide in the Basement, if you can find it.

Nothing wrong with this plan. Nothing wrong at all.
>> No. 123328
[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

>>123327
No, just no.
>> No. 123329
[X] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[X] Hide in the Basement, if you can find it.

The best place to hide. No one sane wants to go down there. And that is exactly why this will work out. Plus, i know Flandre - insane is common but who knows, maybe we can make a new friend.
>> No. 123330
[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

If Meiling trys to get in our way shes gonna have to talk to the fist. Just hope she doesn't decide to counter it and bad end us.
>> No. 123331
[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
>> No. 123332
[X] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[X] Hide in the Library.

After all, the basement would surely be the first place they'd look, and some of those books were irreplacable. They wouldn't dare tear the place up!
>> No. 123336
>>123332
That seems a perfect reasoning. However, he doesn´t know that the library itself is guarded by someone who can do a lot more than dissapearing. And he has no way to find out now, so...
[X] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[X] Hide in the Library.
When Suika comes back, we can make our daring escape. OR, if Remilia has recovered her CHA, we can just apologize and be on our merry way without any new holes in our anatomy. Hopefully.
>> No. 123338
[X] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[X] Hide in the Basement, if you can find it.
>> No. 123339
>>123330
>bad end
I hope not. A large part of why this story is so enjoyable is that it's lighthearted, silly, and not the type of story where we have to fear repercussions for our oftentimes stupid actions.

[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Random Encounter GO~!
>> No. 123340
[ø] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[ø] Hide in the Library.
>> No. 123366
[x] Stay in the Mansion and wait for Suika to come back.
-[x] Hide in the Library.

Although hiding from a woman with literally all the time in the world is maybe not the brightest plan.

>>123318
>Australian
Then his blood is poisonous, as is every living and non-living thing on that hellish continent.
>> No. 123368
>>123339

Well, a BAD END isn't really much of a repercussion. It just resets us back one choice anyway.
>> No. 123369
File 128468309379.jpg - (147.97KB , 1000x797 , MeilingandSakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
123369
[X] Get out of the mansion, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Hearing the footsteps move closer, you forget about hiding anymore and continue your mad dash through the corridors, just taking as many turns as possible, hoping to shake whoever was pursuing you. You could feel your heart racing as you kept running, not sure if you were just making yourself get lost in this giant maze of servant corridors. Oh great, what if you did get lost in these corridors, then what? You’d have to start finding ways to get food and you might starve. Or worse, you’ll be found and murdered six ways from Sunday.

Thankfully for you, and everyone else, you reached the lobby of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, surprised on how large it was. Looking at the ceiling, you saw what appeared to be a fresco of a bunch of red clouds. Or it was just someone thinking they were clever and decided to throw paint all over the place. Shaking the thought, you quickly see the exit, noticing it was the only place that had any form of windows at all. You had to get out of this crazy place, you just had to. Although you felt bad if Suika came looking for you, you still had your life to protect, and well, you still had some paparazzi whore to hunt down.

With the entire lobby devoid of life, you took this as your only chance to escape unnoticed. Silently making it down the large stairs to the ground floor, you dash across the carpet, seeing your goal ahead you coming closer and closer. Oh, sweet, sweet freedom, I shall savor every moment I can!

Sheen~!

Huh?

Without any reason or purpose, a wall of knives appears in front of you, blocking your path to the exit. Jumping to the floor, you hear the knives whizzing past you, leaving you unharmed. Slowly getting up, you glance behind you, seeing Sakuya had caught up with you. Doesn’t this girl know when to stop? You return your gaze to the door, seeing how close it was. You were almost there, and you had a feeling that you could easily avoid any more knives that this girl decides to throw at you. Holding on tightly to your umbrella and newly acquired book, you dash forward, ready to smash into the door.

The doors were then opened, but not by your force. You stop in your tracks, just several feet and you had a feeling that you could easily avoid any more knives that this girl decides to throw at you. Holding on tightly to your umbrella and newly acquired book, you dash forward, ready to smash into the door.

The doors were then opened, but not by your force. You stop in your tracks, just several feet away from the exit and your salvation. Standing in the doorway was another young woman, with long, scarlet colored hair, wearing a green beret and matching green dress with white pants. Oh bugger, the green berets! Now the U.S. Special Forces were after you? Bloody yanks!

“Miss Sakuya, I received the news and I’m here to make sure that the guest will not esc-” The young woman stopped, noticing that you were standing in front of her. Most likely when she said guest, she meant you, and when she meant esc-, you assumed it was escape. Or maybe escalator. “Ah, you! You won’t escape from me!” The young woman quickly took a fighting stance and jumped forward, extending out her leg for a kick. Since you were staring at her the entire time, you were able to easily dodge the attack, causing the young scarlet haired woman to crash into the ground, leaving you free to escape.

“Damn it, Meiling, stop screwing up!” You hear Sakuya say, the young maid trying to stop you by throwing more knives, but you were soon outside in the courtyard. Finally, you were outside! All that was left was getting through the gate and you were free! Dashing towards the gate, you then glanced up into the sky, noticing how beautiful it was. It was a clear night, and the sky was full of stars. You could feel it going on forever, and in the center of that dark, night sky, was a giant, full moon. Your dash turning into a slow walk, you continue staring at the full moon, in complete awe at how beautiful it was.

“We have you surrounded now, Mister Hale!”

“Yeah, we’ll make you pay for what you did to Miss Remilia!”

Huh? Returning your attention to your current surroundings, you realized that Meiling and Sakuya had caught up, with Meiling in your way of getting to the gate, and Sakuya making sure you don’t try to dash back into the mansion. You sigh, seeing that you were now trapped. Looking back up to the moon, a slow, sinister smile begins growing on your face.

“If you surrender quietly, we’ll make sure that you will not be injured, well, at least not by us.”

Heh… not injured, huh? You felt your brain feeling a bit different, as if it was also slowly being changed. It’s not like you cared to be honest, in this situation, perhaps the change would be for the best. Soon, you were beginning to laugh, your laughter echoing throughout the night. You quickly glanced at Sakuya and then Meiling, seeing that they were readying themselves for whatever you were planning.

“I guess I must apologize for my rude behavior, ladies,” You say, bowing a little in a mocking manner, “I must be a terrible guest... but I guess I must teach you both a lesson now on what happens when you come between me and my rage…”

“Your rage? You’re outnumbered two to one, there’s no way you can beat us!” Meiling said, words that you felt had a little fear behind them. You laugh again, taking out the broken fangs from your pocket and showing them to both Meiling and Sakuya.

“Let me ask… how many humans have fallen prey to your Mistress? How many of them had met their end at these fangs? If your Mistress failed to do me in with her fangs… what makes you think that you can end me with your violence?” You continue laughing, taking your own fighting stance as well, and your newly acquired book under your arm, umbrella held as if it were a sword. Noticing that neither of them was responding to you, you cackle manically, grinning wildly, your monocle reflecting moonlight. “Well then, if you have no more words, we shall see if your words will ring true…” Bending your knees a bit, you then quickly charge towards your first target, moving with inhuman agility.

"EN GARDE!"
[X] Sakuya
[X] Meiling
>> No. 123370
[X] Meiling

She knows kung fu. That makes her a threat.
Also, Sakuya's knives probably won't pierce our skin, seeing as Remilia's fangs couldn't even do it.
>> No. 123371
[x] Meiling
>Noticing that neither of them was responding to you, you cackle manically, grinning wildly, your monocle reflecting moonlight.
He is kind of awesome. Let's outclass them, leave them helpless in the dust and walk away while saying something manly.
>> No. 123376
>>123369
[x]Both

A true gentleman would not practice favoritism in dealing with his opponents.
>> No. 123378
File 128468663091.jpg - (15.67KB , 400x325 , FullMoon 4.jpg ) [iqdb]
123378
Full moon brought madness yet again. I'm liking this more and more.

[X] Meiling
If we keep the pressure on her, she will screw up at some point. Sakuya will keep trying to protect her and, thus, their effectiveness will lower dramatically.
>> No. 123379
[Meiling]

{x}The moon~ It's strange energies~~ Is that what you're feeling~?
>> No. 123380
[X] Both

We can easily take both on at the same time.
>> No. 123382
[X] Meiling
>> No. 123383
[x]Both

Our swings are so awesome they hit every enemy on the field.
>> No. 123384
[x] Meiling
>>123378
What this guy said.
>> No. 123385
File 128469848199.jpg - (385.58KB , 750x1000 , MeilingJacketless.jpg ) [iqdb]
123385
[X] Meiling

(Our first, official fight. I hope it doesn't suck.)


“En Garde, En Garde, Meiling, let us dance!” Feeling the adrenaline rush through your body, you continue your approach, your agility catching Meiling by surprise. With that surprise, you grab the scarlet-haired girl by the throat and slam her into the gate, causing it to rattle. Holding her to the gate, Meiling punches you in the stomach, causing you to grimace for a second but you recover with a sinister snort, swing Meiling around and tossing her away, the Chinese girl landing a few feet away from Sakuya. You return your gaze to the gate, visualizing how easily you could destroy it. But no, this was not about escape anymore, this was about test of might, and you were planning to push yourself until the sun rose.

“Tch, this guy’s supposed to be a human?” You hear Meiling’s words, turning back to her, seeing Sakuya help her get up. “He looks like a human, but he has the ferocity of a Youkai in him...”

“Don’t push yourself, Meiling, I’m still here to help.” You watched as they readied themselves, your focus only on Meiling. In your mind, she seemed to be quite an interesting challenge. You hold out your hands, tilting your head, and let out a loud cackle. You mock your opponents, saying that you’ll let them strike the next blow, to see if they could still take you out. Sakuya, unfortunately, was first to oblige you, throwing a few knives at you. Only after they were closer to you did you see a storm of knives appear, also sent your way.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you must teach her a lesson. Letting the knives continue their path without making any move, you then use your umbrella to effortlessly deflect the knives, leading to the floor below you to be littered with the knives. You then noticed one last knife that was thrown after the rest, and in a feat of both courage and mockery, you effortlessly catch it with your hand, blade first. You juggle the knife in your hand as you look at Sakuya, who was disturbed with your feat.

“My, my, all these knives… good for nothing…” You continue juggling the knife, laughing all the while. “Well then, since you are done, shall we give the other lady a go?” You now stare at Meiling, who was still ready to attack, and without a word, charged forward, also moving with inhuman agility. Heh, perfect…

“Roc Fist!” You watch as Meiling prepares to punch you, and with a single step to the side, you avoid the blow. However, you could feel a great deal of power emanating from the punch, as if there was something more than just pure physical strength that was powering that blow. Interesting, perhaps you could learn something from her.

Seeing that her opening attacked missed, Meiling wasted no time to continue her offensive, launching a flurry of punches and kicks at different intervals, hoping that you’d mess up and try to dodge a punch when she was launching a kick, or vice versa. However, you did not fall for this at all, gracefully dodging each blow, moving smoothly and without any noticeable delay.

“Heaven and Earth Dragon Kick!” This time, Meiling jumped into the air and launched a kick at you. You gracefully duck to the side, though you again felt that strange power exuding from the kick. Perhaps these weren’t just funnily named attacks and actually something more. Nonetheless, it appeared you were getting on Meiling’s nerves, seeing that all her attacks couldn’t land at all.

“Damn it, what are you? No normal human could dodge all that!” Meiling says while attacking, her annoyance growing with each missed attack. You laugh, stating that no normal human would even be in their right mind to attack two people at once, but here you were, out armed, outnumbered, out of your mind, on what a normal person would consider suicidal, but ensure the Chinese girl that she will remember you, for this.

“Well, then I’ll make sure you remember me beating you senseless!” Meiling then moves back, you watching her closely as she takes out a card, a strange ring appearing below her. “Extreme Color Typhoon!” Meiling’s hands seem to glow a literal rainbow of colors as she launches a hurricane of multi-colored shards towards you, all moving in strange directions, but they were all made just for you. It all looked real lovely.

Watching the bullets move in closer, you see that there were gaps in what would otherwise be considered a wall of bullets. Taking an advantage of this flaw, you gracefully move through them, moving closer to Meiling with each step. Meiling continued with her barrage of bullets, but you still dodged them, mocking her all the while. After what went on to be a minute of dodging, Meiling fell to her knees, tired and out of breath, the bullets dissipating into the sky. You, on the other hand, was still getting pumped up.

“Yes, I enjoyed the dance quite well, Meiling, but it appears that you have failed in beating me senseless. Well then, we’ll see if I’ll be able to succeed in that instead!” Moving forward, you ready your umbrella to swipe at Meiling, seeing that Meiling’s tired state made it difficult for her to defend herself. Only inches away from Meiling, you swing your umbrella and…

…Strike Sakuya cleanly in the side of the head, seeing her face go blank from the blow. It seems that the young maid moved in the way to protect Meiling from the blow. Tossed aside, Sakuya haphazardly collapses to the ground, the side where you struck having a bit of blood appear.

“Miss Sakuya!” Meiling watched Sakuya fall to the ground, and then she returns your gaze to you; it appears that her resolve to bring you down has returned. “Damn you, damn you for hurting Miss Sakuya!” The Chinese girl looks up and lets out a battle cry into the sky, “I’ll make sure to destroy you until there’s nothing left!” Meiling soon stomps the ground, moving into her fighting stance, facing you.

Or, she would be, if you hadn’t used the time she was uttering her battle cry to move behind her, in perfect position to deliver the knock-out blow.

“Oh, I’m sorry, you were finished? Then let me be allowed to retort! Umbrella beats skull, so good night, dear miss! Dream well!” Cackling, you strike Meiling in the back of her head with your umbrella, causing her face to contort before going blank as well, the young scarlet-haired girl collapsing to the ground, unconscious and defeated. Standing over Meiling, you take the time to take out your flask and drink up the remaining sake, and looking up, you give your regards to the paparazzi whore, knowing she was probably taking pictures of the whole fight.

“Hey, paparazzi whore, enough of a warning to see what happens to those to mess with me?” You shout, cackling again, seeing the dark figure in the sky fly away. Heh, coward. Putting away your flask, you look at both Sakuya and Meiling, both girls unconscious, and then look towards the gate, your ticket out of here. You didn’t have anything left here, so leaving now wouldn’t affect you much. However, you still had Remilia you wanted to deal with, and with her two lackeys defeated, you could show her what happens to those who gets in your way, and maybe send a message to all of Gensokyo to how powerful you were. Of course, if paparazzi whore doesn’t beat you to it first.

"Heh... heh... heh. Sweet victory..."
[X] Take your leave, you have left a good enough message already.
[X] Take the two back to Remilia and show her what happens when you mess with George "SAXTON" Hale. Also demand lodgings for the night.

Lunacy. Lovely.
>> No. 123387
[x] Take your leave, you have left a good enough message already.
Well, the guy is way too overpowered. Beating Remilia up too would make me lose interest.
Let's go find some Touhous to drink tea with. Or do other random funny stuff with.
>> No. 123388
[x] Take your leave, you have left a good enough message already.
>> No. 123389
[x] Take your leave, you have left a good enough message already.

You know what's this scene reminds me of? Nanaya Shiki vs. Nero Chaos. Fuckin' awesome. Period.
>> No. 123390
[X] Take your leave, you have left a good enough message already.

What was Sakuya doing for, like, the entire battle? Did she just give up on fighting after he deflected a single wave of attacks?
>> No. 123391
[X] Take your leave, you have left a good enough message already.

Remilia will be scared by Hale for her whole life if we bring back her dogs to her.
>> No. 123392
The CYOA started out interesting, but with this new addition, it seems more like Saxton is less a protagonist, and more a villain, what with the whole "HAHA I ENJOY INFLICTING PAIN ON YOU TWO FUCK MARTIAL ARTS HERE'S MY UMBRELLA TO YOUR SKULL I LOVE SEEING YOU BLEED".

Eh, even Joe in An Average Joe is less antagonistic then Saxton now.
>> No. 123393
>>123392

Well Remilia started it. MC was defending himself from those two. You should be thankful that he didn't kill them, just KO them.
>> No. 123394
[X] Take your leave, you have left a good enough message already.

Lets go meat Cirno, she is THE STRONGEST for a reason you know.
>> No. 123395
>>123392
Personally, I'm blaming it on the moon.

[x] Wait for Suika at the gate.
A gentleman would never leave the premises without his companion.
>> No. 123398
I apologize if this scene was less than... stellar. To be honest, I was never good at fight scenes. And well... I'll try to fix all this all over again.
>>123392

And my apologizes on if I'm making the MC a little out of character here, even if he was affected by the moon, as you know, people look at the full moon = lunacy or insanity, whichever you want?

I'm very sorry if this update has not met your expectations. I will keep doing my best to make sure my updates are enjoyable to read and aren't entirely horrible.
>> No. 123399
>>123392
He went mad from the full moon (lunatic if you will) and he would have been destroyed by any of Meiling's attacks so... I think it's more about the strategy than full straightforward power.
Finally, I'd like to say that the writefag took the spirit and comments on our votes in consideration, rather than just following a pre-arranged route and for that I'm very grateful. Keep up the good work!

[X] Take them to a bedroom inside the mansion (like the one where you slept) and put each girl in a separate bed.
-[x] Then get out (apologize to Remilia if you see her first) and wait for Suika.

Alright, let's take him back to be a good, British Australian gentleman.
>> No. 123401
[X] Take them to a bedroom
inside the mansion (like the one where you slept) and put each girl in a separate bed.
-[x] Then get out (apologize to
Remilia if you see her first) and
wait for Suika.

Ah, revert back to gentleman? I can go with this.
>> No. 123402
File 128473126882.jpg - (17.75KB , 256x256 , RandomLolSpyGentlemen.jpg ) [iqdb]
123402
[X] Take them to a bedroom
inside the mansion (like the one where you slept) and put each girl in a separate bed.
-[x] Then get out (apologize to
Remilia if you see her first) and
wait for Suika.

(Yes, we are a gentleman like a spy. But less Cigarettes.)

Staring at the moon, you looked at it, you smiled at your new, dark (or very bright) master. Laughing silently, you bow before it, feeling a new set of directives forming in your mind. Yes, master… torch the surrounding land to ashes. Yes, bring down the mansion with its mistress and whoever else is inside and from there will raise your palace of awesome. You will seek out other powerful people of Gensokyo and from there defeat them and force them to become your slaves and you will rule all over them as KING OF GENSO-


WUBUBUBUBUBU. Ugh, that was weird. For a second there, you thought your brain was being poked at with a stick, a very pointed stick. Looking away from the moon, you shake your head for a second, trying to clear up your mind and get your bearings. Oh crap, you were still running! You can’t let the Maid and the Scarlet Haired girl catch you now, especially since you were probably standing there like a complete and utter idiot. Thinking you were going to be attacked, you wildly scream, flailing your umbrella around like crazy, not really thinking on hitting someone but really as to keep them at bay with your wild, and clearly unskilled, umbrella usage.

This continued on for about thirty seconds, at which point your arm was becoming tired. Relaxing your flailing, you begin scanning the area, hoping that you would be attacked. But, after looking around, you noticed that both women were… unconscious? How the hell did this happen? You didn’t feel anything get struck by your umbrella, and heck you were just fighting for less than a minute, so how could they already be defeated? Looking at your umbrella, you noticed a small patch of blood. Oh… bugger.

How the hell does this happen?! You were simply flailing your umbrella around like some upper class twit, and really without much force, and now these two were already unconscious? Heck, you knew that a light blow wouldn’t draw any blood, so it had to be a very strong blow. Oh god, you hope no one else saw what happened here, or even worse, paparazzi whore saw it. You raise your fist in anger to the moon, cursing obscenities too vulgar for normal ears, and look back at Meiling and Sakuya.

You know you can’t leave these two out, exposed to the elements. Hooking your umbrella to a pocket inside your coat, you carefully and gently pick each woman up, holding them both in one arm each. Seeing that the door back inside the mansion was still open, you take the two back inside, leaving the cool light of the moon behind you. You were soon swarmed by a literally hundreds of maids with wings, all of them with an intent to attack you. However, when they saw that you were holding both Sakuya and Meiling, they stopped and began looking hesitant on what to do next.

“He beat the Head Maid and the Gate keeper!” “Impossible, no normal human could take them both on at once.” “What should we do, should we attack him still?” “But what if we hurt the Head Maid or the Gatekeeper?” “How can we be even sure that they’re still alive?” “Oh no, that would be horrible!”

The murmuring continued as you looked around, surrounded entirely by these maids. Sighing, you shout, asking if there were any rooms with two beds. The maids froze when they heard your booming voice, unsure of what to do next. You stood there at the base of the stairs, waiting for someone to show you the way. About to give up, you started to climb the stairs when one of the maids agreed to help you out. Thanking her, you follow her up the steps, and into one of the hallways. Taking you to one of the many guest rooms, you saw there were two, small beds, perfect for Meiling and Sakuya to recover in. Gently setting each of them down in their own bed, you silently leave, closing the door behind you, leaving the maid to watch over both women.

Returning to the lobby, you noticed that the maids were still there, watching you descend the stairs and walking across the carpet, deciding to take your leave.

“Mister Hale!” Oh great, a voice you didn’t want to hear. Turning back to the stairs, you saw Remilia standing there, looking extremely angry. “I heard what you did to my two servants, and I must say, you are an extremely rude guest.” You were starting to grow tired of listening to this young girl, but she was right, you were a rude guest. But to be honest, a host doesn’t go and try to suck their guest blood either.

You agree with Remilia, stating that you must be a terrible guest. But in return, you also tell the young vampire that she was a horrible host as well, trying to suck your blood instead of being courteous. You also add that you didn’t mean to injury both of her servants, and that you actually put them in a room for them to recover.

“You… you actually did all that?” The anger on Remilia’s face seems to fade. “You did all that even after I tried to suck your blood?” You sigh as say that you want to apologize for everything that happened, saying that you really must be the worst guest she’s ever had. “Oh, Mister Hale… I guess I need to apologize as well…” You then hold out Remilia’s broken fangs, saying that she can have them back. Remilia instead shakes her head. “No, I think you could keep those, Mister Hale. My fangs will grow back anyway. You can keep that as a reminder that you’re the only human who could best my fangs.”

Feeling better, you thank the young vampire, glad to see that she was capable of being calm and level-headed even after all you did. You then again take your leave, Remilia asking you to stay for the rest of the night. You respectfully decline, saying that you had already done enough damage already. You ask if there was any where nearby that you could stay for the night so you could wait for Suika, and although Remilia said that it was hardly comparable to her mansion, she told you there was a nearby boathouse.

Thanking the vampire one last time, you bid farewell, walking out of the mansion, the doors closing behind you. Making your way to the gate, you realized a problem that you completely forgot about. It was still locked. Although the gate was probably easy to break through, you really didn’t want to break anything else. You try climbing the gate but the bars were too smooth to keep a grip. Looking at the nearby walls, you didn’t see anywhere you could climb to get over. Well, out of the mansion, but still trapped. Sitting down, you lean back on the wall, looking up into the sky, staring at the moon and stars. Taking out your flask, you decided to drink whatever was left of the sake Suika gave you, but to your dismay, the sake was mysterious gone. Cursing your luck, you take a look at the book you took from the mansion and open it, deciding that you could pass the time reading. Glancing at the moon, you wondered what exactly happened earlier, on how you managed to beat both Sakuya and Meiling.

"Oh, what an interesting book... oh wait... is Suika here?"
[X] Yes
[X] No
>> No. 123403
[X] Yes
>> No. 123405
[X] Yes
>> No. 123410
File 128474566245.jpg - (49.73KB , 274x912 , pringles_can_0_0_0x0_274x912.jpg ) [iqdb]
123410
A quick apology, my dear chaps.
I will be going on a 24-retreat, and I won't be able to read up on any updates.

I've decided, instead, to update the choices for you all, so you can talk and what not as well, maybe discussing about our current Protagonist/ MC, maybe spout out theories. For the time I am away, I'm turning this thread into a discussion about our protagonist and updated responses. You can discuss on how he turned Australian, in-case you have your own theories beyond Yukari, you can discuss what his CEO business back in England is, or even what would be the best way to eat crow. Just don't forget the responses.

Have fun while I'm gone, and don't break the thread.

"Alright, dear chaps, a readjustment. You can change your votes, if you want."
[X] Yes, Suika is there.
- Does she have a newspaper with her?
--[X] Yes
--[X] No
[X] No, Suika is not there.
-Is someone else there?
--[X] No
--[X] Yes
---Who?
----[X] A girl in Black-white.
----[X] Meiling
>> No. 123411
[X] No, Suika is not there.
-Is someone else there?
--[X] Yes
----[X] Meiling
Interesting. Maybe she was sent so that you won't get lost and have someone to show you the way. You gained Friend +1. Befriending Touhous.
>> No. 123412
[X] No, Suika is not there.
-Is someone else there?
--[X] Yes
---Who?
----[X] Meiling
He restrained himself unconsciously. At least, that's what I'd like to believe.
>> No. 123413
[X] No, Suika is not there.
-Is someone else there?
--[X] Yes
---Who?
----[X] Meiling
>> No. 123415
[X] No, Suika is not there.
-Is someone else there?
--[X] Yes
----[X] Meiling
>> No. 123425
[X] Yes, Suika is there.
- Does she have a newspaper with her?
--[X] Yes
>> No. 123440
[X] No, Suika is not there.
-Is someone else there?
--[X] Yes
---Who?
----[X] Meiling
>> No. 123450
Gentlemen, I have returned!

I shall be writing shortly and I will have an update in at most 2 hours time! Thank you for bearing with me!
>> No. 123453
File 128485880488.jpg - (66.78KB , 600x600 , MeilingHappy.jpg ) [iqdb]
123453
[X] No, Suika is not there.
-Is someone else there?
--[X] Yes
----[X] Meiling


Completely absorbed into your newly acquired book, you failed to realize how much time had passed, and by the time you had read through the entire book (it really wasn’t that long) the sun was already in the sky. Looking up to the sky, you smiled, appreciating how beautiful it was. However, as you were lowering your gaze, you realized that someone was there. Oh bugger…

It was Meiling.

You instinctively hide yourself behind the book, trying to avoid all eye contact. This went on for about ten minutes, before you tried peeking over your book again to see if Meiling gave up, but alas, she was still there.

“I can keep this up indefinitely, you know.” From the tone of her voice, you couldn’t tell if Meiling was going to kick you or mutilate your body and sodomize your corpse. Why did you have to get lost in that book? And why didn’t you ask Remilia to unlock the gate beforehand. Oh great, good-bye, cruel world, best go out the best way you can.

“Please don’t kill me! I have too much to live for! I’m too young, awesome and crazy to die now! Please, spare my pathetic life! I apologize for hitting you with my umbrella while I was stupidly flailing around, I didn’t know I’d hit you!” You try to keep yourself calm, but if you were going to die, well, begging like a complete and utter idiot might just save you. You lower your book, hoping to see your murderer eye to eye. Oddly enough, she gave you a confused look.

“Wait, flailing around, what were you talking about? You were literally dodging all my attacks, making me look like a complete amateur.” Huh? You ask the young scarlet haired girl what she was talking about; saying the only dodging you ever did was dodging that maid’s knives. Oh wait, speaking of maids, you ask how Sakuya was doing, hopefully she was okay. You notice Meiling looking away for a bit. “Miss Sakuya… she’s okay… but she’s still in bed sleeping…”

Oh, great… all the guilt was now starting to weigh heavily on you. You really need to find out what the heck happened. You ask Meiling to tell you what you did, saying that you wanted her perspective. Meiling again gives you a puzzled look, probably wondering why you couldn’t remember what you did, but she agrees to anyway. “Well…”

Meiling begins her retelling of the events, saying that you began laughing crazily, brandishing your umbrella as if it were some sort of club. She then continues on how you slammed her into the gate and tossed her aside without any sort of effort, and how you managed to deflect all of Sakuya’s knives with your umbrella. Meiling then continues on to how she began attacking you, with all sorts of kicks and punches, but how you effortlessly dodged all of the attacks. Then, she says you went and tried to strike her down, but before you could, Sakuya moved in the way, taking the blow. Then Meiling said you struck her in the back of the head.

Listening to this, you felt really weird, trying to see if you could remember all of that. Despite your best efforts, you could not recall anything like that. All that was left was you looking at the moon, then you flailing your umbrella like an idiot and then seeing both Meiling and Sakuya on the ground. Confused, you set your book down and slowly stand up, scratching your head.

“Listen… Meiling, right? I… apologize for everything that happened, okay? Even though I can’t recall anything, I must apologize profusely.” You bow down, trying to look as humble as possible to her. “Please, whatever I did, I am entirely sorry for it, and I hope that you won’t hold a grudge against me because of my actions. If anything… I hope we can use this chance to… become friends?”

Meiling looks at you, seeing yourself bowing down to her. You look up, waiting for her to answer, seeing that she was thinking on what to say. You then noticed her sighing and closing her eyes. “I... don’t know if I can forgive you for what you did to Miss Sakuya… but,” You see Meiling hesitating a bit before she gave you a small nod. “I would like it if we could be friends.”

You literally jump up in joy, giving Meiling a quick hug, saying that you felt a lot better now for what she said. Noticing Meiling was looking uncomfortable, you quickly let go of her, apologizing for hugging her suddenly, saying that you were compelled by the moment to do so. You then ask Meiling if she could open the gate for you, saying that you were planning on leaving. Nodding, Meiling walked up to the gate and removed the lock, pushing the ornate gate open with one push.

Walking out of the gates, you let out a sigh of relief, thanking Meiling for opening the gate. You then tell Meiling that when Sakuya wakes up to tell her that you apologize for hurting her and as well as for being a terrible guest. Waving good-bye to both Meiling and the Scarlet Devil Mansion, you return back to the road, ready to get back to your quest of revenge.

However, your focus on revenge was cut short when you looked up into the sky and noticed a strange speck in the sky, seemingly growing bigger as it drew closer. Only after a few seconds, you noticed it was coming towards you, and after looking again for a few more seconds, it looks like it was Suika.

"Oh... Bugger me..."
[X] Catch her! She must be falling from the sky!
[X] Get out of the way, those horns would do a number on you!

Ugh, I will apologize if I need to if you think the work is starting to lose its... luster.
>> No. 123454
[X] Get out of the way, those horns would do a number on you!

There's a thin difference between heroism and stupidity.
>> No. 123455
[X] Catch her! She must be falling from the sky!

Clearly, this must be true! The moon must be plotting against us all, and somehow maliciously cast her into the sky!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! (<-- Read as Shatner)
>> No. 123457
[X] Catch her! She must be falling from the sky!
>> No. 123459
[X] Catch her! She must be falling from the sky!

After we're done with Aya, we need to go find Eintei. They've got some explaining to do. Or if they're innocent, have them guide us to the moon so we can beat up the Watatsuki sisters.
>> No. 123460
[x] Catch her! She must be falling from the sky!
>> No. 123463
[X] Catch her! She must be falling from the sky!
>> No. 123464
File 128489716123.png - (206.04KB , 600x400 , touhou_suika59_HU3G.png ) [iqdb]
123464
[X] Catch her! She must be falling from the sky!


As you continue watching Suika come closer and closer, your finally realize that she must be falling! Wasting no time with thinking who could’ve thrown her into the sky, you toss your hat and umbrella to the side and stretch out your arms, locking your feet into position. You continued watching Suika fall, ready to move should she be slightly further from you. You cry out to Suika, hoping that she could hear you, though by the looks of it, your words couldn’t reach her. She must be going fast; you can’t let her crash into the ground that would be terrible.

Your eyes followed Suika’s descent, your mind ready to catch and save your friend from a horrible, smeared fate. You shout again, hoping to get Suika’s attention. This time, it looked like it worked, as you could see Suika looking towards you now, managing to see her eyes.

“Oh Mister, there you are!” You hear Suika say, and without another word, you saw Suika spread out her hands like if they were wings and then you saw her flip around to her feet and saw her rapid descent slow down, slowing down until she floated safely down in front of you.

What?

No seriously, what?! You were just watching Suika falling for a second, ready to crash into the ground, and now she just simply floats down as if it were no big deal? Was your entire effort for going to catch Suika completely worthless? You were feeling a bit angry at that, but after you looked at Suika, seeing her joyful face again, made you realize that you really couldn’t stay angry at her.

“Hey, Mister, you feeling better now?” You respond by saying that you were feeling quite good, after a good rest. You pick up the items you dropped on the floor and put them back where they were before. “So, did Remilia treat you okay?” You shrug, saying that she’s okay. Suika smiles wider, looking a bit goofy in doing so. “So Mister, how’s the gatekeeper and head maid doing?” Wait, what? That was a strange question out of the blue. You ask Suika why she said that, and then you realized that there was a newspaper in her hand.

Oh just great. You haven’t even read the paper and you could tell that it was probably from that Paparazzi whore. Asking Suika if you could look at the paper, she happily hands it over. You grab the paper and bring it up to your face, looking and the picture. What you saw was a birds-eye view of what appeared to be you fighting both Meiling and Sakuya. There was accompanying pictures as well showing you knocking Sakuya aside and then Meiling. Well this puts a downer on your day. Reading the caption, you hands begin to tremble again.

Raving Lunatic attacks peaceful Mansion! Brutally injures both gatekeeper and head maid! Seeks to destroy the Scarlet Devil Mansion! Oh, with MORE of the slander. Cursing the Paparazzi whore’s name with all your might, you rip the paper to shreds. You can’t believe it, not only was Aya just happily taking pictures of you fighting, but she took pictures of you fighting WHEN YOU DIDN’T KNOW IT. This is too much; you really have to stop Aya before she calls your dear departed mother a dog.

You look down to Suika again, bending your knees so she didn’t have to look up so high. You asked Suika how you can find Aya, the oni telling you that she lives on Youkai Mountain. Hrmm, well good, now you know where you need to go. You then continue by asking where that is, and Suika soon points to a large mountain the distance. Good thing it’s so large, you’d never be able to know where it would be otherwise. Well, time to play revenge and find Aya. You quickly begin walking in the direction of Youkai Mountain, but after a few feet, Suika walks in front of you.

“Mister, why walk? Flying would be so much faster!” Fly? Do the impossible? Well, flying would be possible, but dang it, there’s no way to fly. Maybe if you had a jetpack, THEN you’d fly but as things stand, you don’t have one. Before you could answer, you noticed that Suika was now looking at eye level with you. Wait, what? How did she suddenly get taller? Only after looking down you noticed that she wasn’t taller at all, she was just floating.

Wait, WHAT?!

“Well, if you can’t fly, why not hold on to me? I don’t mind taking you there on my back.” An intriguing offer, but what if you fell off? Either way, it would be much faster than walking, and then you’d have your revenge. But still, you feel a bit uncomfortable taking to the skies.

"Well..."
[X] Okay, let's fly!
[X] I'll walk, but thank you.
>> No. 123468
[X] Okay, let's fly!
There is no way whatsoever this could possibly go badly.
>> No. 123469
[X] Okay, let's fly!

FLIGHT! The car of the FUTURE!
>> No. 123470
[x] Fuck that, I can fly by myself.
Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts.
>> No. 123474
[x] Okay, let's fly!
>> No. 123481
>>123385
>“My, my, all these knives… good for nothing…”
...Oh you.
>> No. 123483
>>123481

Uh... am I missing something?

And yeah, I'll be updating later. Votes I guess are closed... and wow, a week has past and I'm almost at the autosage mark. Though... what is there after Aya? I'll think of something.
>> No. 123491
File 128494448840.jpg - (52.66KB , 550x220 , CoatParachutesRule.jpg ) [iqdb]
123491
[X] Okay, let's fly!

Watching Suika float in front of you, you decided that perhaps flying was the way to go. At least you wouldn’t have to climb up the mountain if it comes to that. However, watching Suika, you wondered; how the heck did she do it? You examine the area beneath Suika, waving your hand below her and above her, trying to see if there was any sort of trickery of it. Ultimately, you couldn’t find any way that Suika could be floating other than… magic? You decide just to ask how Suika is doing it.

“Doing what?” Well, that helped out a lot. You clarify your question, asking how she is managing to float, the Oni chuckling a bit. “Oh, floating? Well… it just comes naturally.” Okay, that was probably the most useless answer you could have gotten. You continue, still confused on the whole floating thing. “I guess no one flies in the outside world, huh?” You answer that there is flying, but not the way she is doing it. You continue looking at Suika, wondering if perhaps you could fly yourself. Heck, Gensokyo was pretty strange; maybe it might be affecting you too.

You begin thinking on how you would fly, imaging yourself in the sky, soaring around, attending meetings and crashing out of windows while eating steaks. The thought was one which made you start jumping in the air, flapping your arms like a bird, maybe seeing if you would fly. Unfortunately, all you succeeded in was tiring your arms. Breathing heavily, you look back at Suika, who was laughing at your silly attempt at flying. Oh no, now it’s something you really had to do.

Stretching out your limbs, you focus again on flying, thinking how awesome it would be. You hold on tightly to your umbrella as you break out into a run, thinking that if you ran fast enough and jumped, you could fly. Running at full speed now, you jumped up, placing your arms out in front of you. A rush of wind began whipping your face. You began to smile. You were doing it, you were flying; you were actually fly-

Smash.

Falling; you were actually falling. You slammed into the ground, realizing that you didn’t even jump up several feet into the air. Groaning in pain, you just let yourself lie on the ground, feeling like a complete and utter idiot. After a few seconds of writhing in self-loathing, you heard Suika laughing a bit. It must have been really hilarious for her. To be honest, you couldn’t blame her. You were trying (and utterly failing) at something what you assumed came natural to her, and making yourself look like a fool in doing so.

Slowly picking yourself off the ground, you clench your stomach, feeling that you might have injured something in the process. You also realized how dirty your clothes were becoming, the dirt starting to become noticeable. Heck, when was the last time you had a bath? Trying to dust yourself off, you turn back to Suika, saying that yeah, you were deciding on having her take you there.

“Alright then, Mister, just hold on tight and I’ll take you to Youkai Mountain as soon as you want.” You thanked Suika as you wrapped your arms around her neck again, holding on tightly to your umbrella. Before you could say anything, Suika suddenly flew straight into the sky, your legs dangling limply in the wind. You noticed the ground below you grow small and smaller, and soon you were over water, apparently a sort of lake, heading towards the large mountain in the distance. However, you couldn’t appreciate how beautiful your surroundings were because you were too busy screaming your lungs out.

“What’s wrong, Mister, afraid of heights?” Heights? Oh, you were afraid of heights. However, you were afraid of dying. You ask Suika how anyone could not be scared of flying like this. Suika only laughs. “Oh, come on, Mister, it can’t be that bad! You’ll get used to it.” Yeah, get used to the fact that you could die a horrible death if you make one wrong move. You began holding on tighter, digging your finger nails into your umbrella.

“Oh, looks like we got company, Mister!” Company, who could that be? You summon up the courage to peek over Suika’s head and notice a swarm of young girls flying in the sky, all of them with wings on their back. They actually reminded you of those maids. “Looks like these fairies want to pick a fight! Hold on tight, things might get a bit rough.” Suika soon began a quick descent, the wind threatening to blow your top hat off. How does your top hat manage to stay on anyway? Fortunately (or unfortunately) you couldn’t dwell on this question when you saw a sudden barrage of multicolor bullets firing from the swarm of those winged girls. You couldn’t help but scream as Suika flew around the bullets, dodging them with ease, but dangerously coming close of getting hit sometimes.

“Heh, these dumb fairies don’t stand a chance against me!” Fairies, were they? You yell out saying that you always imagined fairies to be peaceful people. “Oh, they aren’t that bad alone, but swarms of them can be dangerous! Now hold on, I’m gonna lose these fairies in the trees up ahead!”

Seeing the lake reach its end below you and an endless sea of trees below you, Suika began going even lower now, to the point of going below the tree tops, with Suika not only dodging multicolor bullets but trees as well. You held on as tight as you could, barely ducking underneath a branch that nearly knocked your top hat off.

All of a sudden, Suika and you were surrounded by a flurry of multicolor bullets, as if the fairies were all around you now. Although Suika tried her best in dodging as many bullets as she could, your extra weight was slowing her down to a point where several bullets managed to cleanly hit her. With that single imbalance, Suika crashed into a tree, tossing you a bit into the sky, falling down deeper into the forest. As you scream, you felt the tree branches slowing your fall a bit. You hold your arms in front of yourself as you tumbled into the ground, rolling across the dirt for a few more feet before finally coming to a stop on your back.

“Oh… god… oh…” You felt your body was bruised by the impact, thought you couldn’t tell if anything was broken. The sun flickered brightly into your eyes, making you squint. You felt your vision flickering, your brain feeling completely trashed. Your breathing was weak and ragged, and although you tried to think about what happened to Suika, all your brain could register was the amount pain you were in. You tried to roll over but you felt devoid of any strength. It was just a struggle to stay conscious.

"Ugh... my mind..."
[X] Stay awake and try to get up again
-Then what?
--[X] Look for Suika
--[X] Look for Help
[X] Lose Consciousness

What? Were you expecting it to be easy to get to Youkai Mountain?
>> No. 123494
[x] Comfortably lay on the ground and assess your injuries.
I think you are overusing Paparazzi Whore a little too often. Maybe a synonym? Candid slut? Maybe even just call her That bitch once or twice. I don't know.
>> No. 123495
>>123494

Good point... I'll think of some other stuff, unless you anons want to add some other names for Aya.
>> No. 123497
>>123491
You know? For a second there. Yeah. I kinda did.

[X] Lose Consciousness
[x] Winged ho
>> No. 123498
[X] Stay awake and try to get up again
-Then what?
--[X] Look for Suika
>> No. 123499
Already 234 post. I'm jealous.
>> No. 123501
>>123499
just keep pumping out decent or better updates for your story and anons will start following you, it's pretty simple, really.
>> No. 123510
[X] Stay awake and try to get up
again
-Then what?
--[X] Look for Suika
>> No. 123517
File 128501264165.jpg - (14.15KB , 289x400 , SwordUmbrellas.jpg ) [iqdb]
123517
[X] Stay awake and try to get up again
--[X] Look for Suika


Concentrating on getting up now, you painfully begin to sit up, your bruised body literally igniting in agony. Whatever you injured in the crash, it was really hard to ignore. Now sitting up, you begin assessing your injuries. Though a quick scan of your clothes showed there were no cuts, pulling back your left sleeve, you could see a few bruises starting to form. Rubbing your head, you came to the horrible realization that your hat was missing.

Panicking a bit, you began looking around, trying to see where it went. You soon noticed it had fallen near a tree a couple of yards away. Straining yourself as you stood up, you slowly limp towards the hat, almost falling over a few times. Standing over your hat now, you try to lean over to get it but instead you fall back, sitting up in front of your top hat. Grabbing it, you groan, realizing that the hat didn’t survive the crash unharmed. The top of the hat was starting to separate, as well as a noticeable dent on the side. Sighing, you gently fit the hat back on your head.

With your hat back, you use your umbrella to stand back up. Leaning on the tree now, you began thinking of what happened to Suika. Shouting out Suika’s name, all you could hear was your voice echoing through the trees. That can’t be good. Limping over to another tree, you continue shouting out Suika’s name, hoping that she would answer you. Still no answer. You didn’t want to fear the worst, but that thought kept on popping in your head.

“Oh god…” You stop moving, letting yourself lean on another tree. “You have to okay, Suika, you have to be.” You were growing tired of moving around, and sitting back down, you began breathing heavily, the strain from your injuries still taking their toll on your strength. Coughing you looked up, noticing that there were fairies flying around above you. Not good, not good at all. You start trying to hide from the fairies, not wanting to be seen. If those were the same fairies that were chasing you and Suika, then they might still be looking for you.

Holding tightly to your umbrella, you slowly try to move behind the tree. Unfortunately, a fairy catches a glimpse of you and flies off, probably to call the other fairies to your position. Not good at all. Since they knew where you were, running wouldn’t do any good, especially in your weakened condition. Perhaps you could fight them off. By the looks of it, you dwarfed a fairy by a huge margin. But there was many of them and only one you. You needed to do something, but what?

“Over here! I saw him over here!” You could hear the fairies flying in closer, and by the sounds of flapping wings, you could tell it was going to be quite a crowd of fairies.

"Come on, George... keep it together now..."
[X] Fight the Fairies.
[X] Play dead and hope they go away.
[X] Convince the Fairies to leave you alone.

Oh wow... almost the 250 mark. Well guys, it looks like we're almost to the end for this thread. Time to get ready for the next one!
>> No. 123519
File 128501551374.jpg - (6.26KB , 300x273 , Ghastly Gibus.jpg ) [iqdb]
123519
[X] Fight the Fairies.

Now we can utilize our awesome MANLINESS to engage in HONOURABLE COMBAT with these ne'er-do-wells!

Also, we seem to have acquired the Ghastly Gibus.
>> No. 123520
>>123517
[X] Fight the Fairies.
IT'S TIME FOR SOME PROPERTY DAMAGE
>> No. 123542
[X] Fight the Fairies.
>> No. 123543
>>123519
twas a while back
>> No. 123548
[X] Fight the Fairies.
Fairies are about child/teenager sized, this guy can rip them apart, injuries or no.
>> No. 123560
File 128508084253.jpg - (57.78KB , 700x501 , JPMorganBadass.jpg ) [iqdb]
123560
[X] Fight the Fairies.


Knowing that all was left was fighting, you prepare yourself. These stupid fairies not only interrupted your flight but ruined your hat as well! And even worse they might have seriously injured your friend. With your umbrella, you watched as the fairies began to swarm around you, flying around like vultures, seemingly waiting for your next move. You decided to stand still as well, waiting as well, seeing the fairies float around and looking at you. Then, one of the fairies, perhaps either a bold or stupid one, decided to fly up closer to you, to get a closer look of you.

Oh, bad time to get closer, fairy. Even in your injured state, you grabbed the fairy by her wings and held her close. The other fairies seemed to take this as an attack and begin moving closer as well, firing off waves after waves of colorful bullets. Noticing that they were closely bunched up together, you throw the fairy you caught towards the mass with all your might, causing her to smash into other fairies, making them fall to the ground. Strangely, some of the fairies you hit seemed to literally disappear.

Limping your way around the bullets, you noticed more fairies were starting to lower themselves near the ground. Making use of this, you begin approaching the fairies that were close to the ground, managing to dodge their bullets even while slowed by your injuries. Thankfully, the fairies seemed too busy trying to hurt you to bother with getting away. Swinging your umbrella with all your might, you struck several fairies, their tightly packed formations turning against them as the fairies you struck turned into projectiles which injured more fairies.

“Damn fairies, I thought you were supposed to be peaceful people!” You continue swinging away, bashing away several fairies with each blow. All this violence, and the ease of this violence, you were starting to smile a bit, a strange, sadistic joy overcoming you. You began laughing, bashing in the skull of one of the fairies with a well timed blow. You sick person, why are you enjoying all this? But damn, this is as fun as a day at the races.

Seeing the ranks of the fairies beginning to thin out, you decide to use some of the fairies that didn’t disappear from being struck by your umbrella or their fellow comrades as projectiles, throwing the fairies like rocks to bring down their more airborne friends. Soon, the fairies that weren’t injured by you realized that they were being sorely beaten by you and after a moment of panic, they flew away.

Aww, you were having so much fun too. Oh well, it had to come to an end sometime. Stretching out your limbs, the adrenaline in your blood was still pumping, suppressing the pain from your injuries. Heck, you felt so pumped; you noticed you could walk better. Maybe not run, but at least normal walking was faster than limping.

Looking around, you noticed a fairy that was still there, one of her wings broken. Walking over to the fairy, you pick her up before she has a chance to escape, grabbing her by both arms and bringing her up to eye level. Yeah, these fairies really are small.

You gaze into the fairy’s eyes, noticing that she was trembling a bit. You were thinking of smashing her skull into a nearby tree and be done with it already, but really, why should you do that? It’s not like this would help you anymore. You then remembered Suika, thinking about what happened to her. Perhaps this fairy would know.

“Please, Mister, let me go and I won’t bother you anymore!” The fairy’s pleas fall on deaf ears as you shake her a bit.

“Where’s Suika?” Your voice was cold as ice, the fairy hesitating to answer. “Well, where is she?!”

“If you’re talking about the Oni girl, she’s in that direction.” The fairy tries to wiggle her left arm free, but she points past you. You then continue on, asking why she and her friends attacked you and Suika when you were doing nothing. “We were trying to warn you of something!”

Warn you of something? What an interesting revelation. But it begs the question, why didn’t they just TELL you about it. You bring the fairy closer to your eyes; the fairy was able to see her reflection in your monocle. You literally yell at the fairy why she didn’t just warn you instead of attacking.

“Because, Mister, if we were hoping to deter you away. If we told you, you might’ve went and gone to what we were warning you to not go to!” Well, you had to admit, it did sound like reasonable idea. But still, attacking people just to warn them was not okay with you.

“So then, fairy, what is it that you were trying to warn us of?” Your voice was filled with impatience, and the fairy seemed to get the message as well.

“There’s a powerful Youkai in the area. We didn’t want you to get hurt by it so we decided to attack you.”

Okay, now that was just stupid. You were starting to think these fairies weren’t smart at all. Holding on to the fairy, you were now facing the direction where the fairy pointed to. Keeping the fairy hostage, you began your slow trek. Although the fairy began pleading to you to let her go, you simply give her an icy stare to shut her up. You didn’t like being disturbed when you were on a mission.

After walking several yards, you finally came into a clearing. And there, sitting under a tree, was Suika, enjoying a drink from her gourd. At least she was safe.

“Oh, hey, Mister, I was wondering where you went!” Suika slowly stands up and begins walking towards you, looking quite drunk. You smile to know that she’s alright. Suika then notices the fairy that you were holding. “So, you caught one of the fairies, huh? What did she tell you?”

You told Suika that the fairy told you that they were attacking because they were trying to warn you two that there was a powerful Youkai in the area. Suika begins nodding in agreement.

“I had a feeling that they were doing than just wanting to have fun with us. So, what are we going to do with her?” Suika pointed to the fairy, which you now held out in front of you. The fairy was literally trembling in fear. Well, once you deal with this fairy, you should decide your next course of action. Maybe a detour would be necessary if you want to avoid this Youkai, but that would take longer to get to Youkai Mountain. If you decide to just keep going the same way, it’ll definitely be faster, but if you meet the powerful Youkai, you might not be up to it for another fight.

"Well then, Little Fairy... what to do with you..."
[X] Let her go, she's been through enough already.
[X] Slam her skull into the earth. Her stupid antics almost killed you.

"And how shall I proceed knowing there's a dangerous Youkai in the area..."
[X] Just keeping going the same way. Revenge cannot wait.
[X] Take a Detour. Revenge is useless if you're dead.
[X] Screw this, I need a change of clothes. My shirt's getting messy.
>> No. 123563
[X] Let her go, she's been through enough already.
Poor little fairy.
[X] Take a Detour. Revenge is useless if you're dead.
Ups the chance of random encounters. Gotta level up before the disc 1 boss.
>> No. 123565
[X] Keep her.

[X] Take a Detour. Revenge is useless if you're dead.

....What. I always want a pet fairy.
>> No. 123566
[X] Let her go, she's been through enough already.
[X] Just keeping going the same way. Revenge cannot wait.

I want to keep her, but it's impossible, so...
>> No. 123567
[X] Keep her.

[X] Take a Detour. Revenge is useless if you're dead.
>> No. 123572
>>123565
[X] Place your ruined hat upon her head "You shall be my secretary!"

[x]Revenge waits for no man, onward!
>> No. 123573
[X] Place your ruined hat upon her head "You shall be my secretary!"
[x]Revenge waits for no man, onward!
>> No. 123576
[x] >>123563

As much as I'd like a fairy, we got off on the wrong foot BIG TIME.