[Return]
Archived thread

File 128263364277.jpg - (95.88KB , 800x600 , prepare for unintended consequences.jpg ) [iqdb]
122206 No. 122206
This is weird.
This is really weird.
Even for this place, this is really, really weird.

You watched her.
You watched her die.
Right on top of you, no less.

You held her lifeless body in your arms.
And yet, suddenly she is no longer in your arms.
No, now she is behind you.
Cuddling you.

Who is cuddling?
Girl is cuddling.
But how?!
How can this be?!

Okay, okay, just think about this rationally.
After all, it's not like things always die like they're supposed to, here.
But this doesn't seem like that happened.
In fact, you're not sure if it even happened at all, now.
Did it happen?
You saw it happen.
But you're not sure if it did happen or not, now.

This doesn't feel right, somehow.
Seeing something die in front of you, you're sure you can understand.
Seeing something appear to die in front of you, and come back to life?
You're pretty sure you can even handle that.

This doesn't feel like that, though.
You can't quite place why it feels that way, but it doesn't.
It's almost as if your brain is arguing with itself over what just happened.
Like they both saw the same thing, yet somehow came up with completely different interpretations of it, and are completely convinced that theirs is the correct one.

One blind man touches the elephant, and feels a pillar.
The other touches the elephant, and feels a brush.
They both are certain of what they felt, and cannot agree with the experience of the other.
They debate.
They argue.
They yell.
And then they come to blows.
Or, at least, as close as they can come to blows when neither can actually see the other.
Maybe one has the other in a headlock
Or maybe they're both just beating up an unfortunate passer-by.

Either way, that's what your head feels like right now.
Two blind guys, feebly attempting to beat each other up.
Gnashing, and grabbing, and slapping.
The sort of thing you would laugh at if you could actually see it.

...if that wouldn't be horribly, horribly wrong to do, that is.

Yeah.


Still, the question remains.
Just what is the nature of this particular elephant?
Which, really, is not a very good metaphor, since as far as you can tell she's as far from a large, round, wrinkly animal as you could hope to get.

Regardless, it would seem that simply asking would be the simplest way to go.
To be more precise, just who this girl that is clinging to you is.

Yeah, you think you'll start there.

“Whoooaugh...wuuh? Hnnnaaaauuuu?”

Oh dear. It seems that in your current confused mental state, your ability to speak has been slightly hindered, the combined strain of your mind battling itself in an attempt sort out what is what and speaking just a little too much for you to handle.

Fortunately, it seems the girl understands the intent behind your incomprehensible babbling.

“Hm? Who am I?” she says with a giggle. “Who are you~? Who is anyone~? Isn't everyone someone to someone else, unless they're not, in which case they're no-one~?”

“...wuuuugh?”

“Can you imagine it? A vast sea of someones, yet no-one to each other~? But then, two no-ones come together, and then they become someone to each other!”

“Ooh...oogaagh...”

“Like right now! I was someone to me, but not you, and you were someone to you, but not me! But not now~! Now, you're someone to me, too~! Come to think of it, so am I! Snuggles~!

The girl starts cuddling you again, full-force, while you continue to have no clue what the hell just happened.

Giving up on attempting actual words for the time being, you settle for a confused grunt, and hope she gets the message.
Once again, luckily for you, it seems she does.

“Ooooh~! You're confused! Is this not making sense to you? Any of it? How does that make you feel? How about before? How did you feel then? Would it have been better or worse with blood? Mine, or yours? Ooh, you look so confused right now! Like a lost little puppy~! Sis might like that. Maybe you should meet her! Have some tea~. Fornicate~. Have some tea~.”

Much to your dismay, that feeling in your head is not going away.
If anything, it feels like a couple rabid wolves have been thrown into the fray.
About the only thing you can think of keeping you grounded in reality is the feeling of the ball in your hand.

It's warm.
...and twitching.

You're not sure how to feel about that.

“Ahh~, you're still holding me~. All tight and snug in your warm, strong hand~.”

Wait. Her?
You're holding her in your hand?
That doesn't make sense!
All that's in your hand is this ball!

This weird ball that's warm and twitching that she seemed to react to your squeezing.
Assuming that wasn't some crazy hallucination or something.

Yep.
Just a weird ball.
With tubes.
Tubes you can clearly see extending out.
Wrapping around you.
Wrapping around her.
...and going into her...ankles?

You look back at the ball, with as much shock as you can muster at this point.
Which isn't much.

This thing is a part of this girl?
You've been basically squeezing and rubbing and fondling what, quite possibly, is some strange organ for this girl?

Oh shit it just moved.

“Mmmm, it's feeling aaaaaall warm and tingly and move-y, isn't it~? Me too, I think~.. You know, like when your arm or leg goes all asleep and numb and then oops it wakes up and then it's tingles and needles and ohIT'SBURNINGCUTITOFFCUTITOFF like that? That's what it was like~.”

As she speaks, she moves herself around to your front, her arms remaining around you the whole time.
Now face-to-face, she pulls herself closer, until her nose is almost touching your own.
Her green eyes gaze into yours. You can feel her breath on you.

“Hey~. Wanna try something else~?”

What?
Something else?
What else?

Something soft brushes against your lips.
You stare at her.
She stares at you.

You shouldn't do this.
You know you shouldn't.
You don't even know this girl's name!
Yet, why does this feel so...

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

Breathe in...

Eyes closed.

Forward.

Soft

Warm

Contact.

You feel it.

Taste it.


[ ] Sweetness
[ ] Bitterness
[ ] Indifference
[ ] Regret

>> No. 122207
[x] Sweetness
Nope, no other girl comes to mind. We are not that close to Medicine, she more like a brother in arms.
>> No. 122208
[x] Sweetness

An elephant.
Do you like mystery?
Will you try to see the elephant?
Raise you eyes, and see!
>> No. 122209
[ ] Sweet like eggs
>> No. 122210
[x] Sweetness

Did we just make Koishi orgasm and now she's hitting on us? Like really hitting on us. Like large blunt object to the head kind of hitting on us. If so, FAPPING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
>> No. 122211
[X] Regret

Mindfuck.
Mindfuck everywhere.
>> No. 122212
>[ ] I have no regrets!
[x] Sweetness.

Why are you so damn good at making me like Touhous I barely think about?
>> No. 122213
[X] Regret
>> No. 122214
[x] Sweetness.
>> No. 122215
[x] Sweetness
That's really cute.
>> No. 122216
[Q] Sweetness.

...huh. Sure.
>> No. 122217
[x] Sweetness
Oh gods, we are moving to fast. We haven't even asked her out to dinner yet!
>> No. 122218
[x] Regret
>> No. 122219
[x] Sweetness
>> No. 122220
>>122217
Oh, damn, good point!
[x]Ask her out to dinner
>> No. 122221
[X] Sweetness
[X] Ask her out to dinner
>> No. 122222
>>122217
she is dinner
>> No. 122223
[X] Sweetness
[X] Ask her out to dinner
>> No. 122224
Adding this:

[Q] Ask her out to dinner

How could I have forgotten?
>> No. 122225
[X] Sweetness
[X] Ask her out to dinner
>> No. 122227
Add:
[x] Ask her out to dinner

...to >>122212, as well.
>> No. 122228
>>122207
No, we still need to extract the dere out of Tenshi!
>> No. 122237
>prepare for unintended consequences.jpg
Unforeseen consequences. Also, business suit Koishi~

[X] Sweetness
[X] Ask her out to dinner
>> No. 122245
File 128273157769.jpg - (306.08KB , 850x1200 , teehee.jpg ) [iqdb]
122245
This is nice, you think to yourself.

This feeling.

This smell.

This taste.

It's sweet.

So sweet.

Almost like...peaches?

Wait. Peaches?

”Mmmph?!”

That muffled sound of shock is the only sound you hear before you suddenly feel an intense surge of pain shoot through your body, forcing you to keel over.
You're not sure, but you think the distinct sensation of someone kicking you in the balls might have had something to do with it.

Though the pain itself doesn't exactly subside, you do manage to at least regain enough of your senses to register something other than the state of complete and utter agony you are currently in.
Oh. Look. It's that one girl.
Tenshi, was it?

She looks mad for some reason.
You can tell by her face.
Also, by the way she seems to be yelling at you.

”...the hell do you think you were doing, you brutish, ground-walking bastard?!”

Oh yeah. She's mad.

”I not only choose to grace you with my presence, but generously come to to check on why you're taking so damn long, and you dare to assault me like that?!”

As much as you would like to offer up any sort of defense for yourself, you find it hard to utter little more than pained moans and groans.

Goddamn, does it ever hurt.

”Well?! What do you have to say for yourself?!”
“...eugh...gah...fuck...ow...”
”Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you creep?! Just stay the hell away from me!”

With an angry hrmph, the celestial girl turns and stomps away, leaving you alone with your pain.

No...
Not alone...
Not unless you're imagining that faint giggling you hear.

“Oh my~, that was a fun reaction she had, wasn't it?”
“Not really, no...ow...damn....”

Turning your head, you see the girl crouching down next to you, her head resting in her hands.

“Hm? Well, I guess it could have been a little more interesting. Maybe some screaming, maybe some chasing you around with that sword she has. That would have been fun, too~.”
“I think the shot to the balls was more than enough, thanks.”

If anything, you think, it's something you would have been more than happy to do without.

Yes.
You really could have done without getting kicked in the balls.

“Aw, really? But that wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been! She could have crushed you like a little, itty-bitty bug if she wanted to! Crushed like a bug~! Restraint can be so boring, right~?”
“...you call that restraint?!”

Seriously. You'll be amazed if you didn't have something rupture or something down there.
Would the Doc have something to treat that, you wonder?

“Hm~? Oh yes, of course it is~. She's clearly the type that does what she wants~. A go-getter! She hates it? She squashes it with a rock! She wants it? She takes it! She really wants it? She bashes it in the head with a rock and mounts it right there and then~! Assertiveness is such a wonderful thing, except when it's not~.”

Somehow, you don't think “assertiveness” is the right word for such a scenario as that last one.
That's more like “assault”, and that's if you feel like putting it very mildly.

...yet, why does it sound somehow appealing?

Speaking of 'assaults', though...

“Wait, what the hell did just happen?! I thought we were about to...and then....”
“Ahhhh~, that was niiiiice~!”

With a dreamy expression on her face, the girl suddenly flops down on the ground beside you.

“...wait. So that really did happen?”
“Mm-hmmm~ Niiiiiiiiiiice~.”
“But then, what-...how did-”

The girl cuts you off by placing a finger over your mouth.

“That's a secret~!
“Mmph?!”

Giggling to herself, she wiggles herself closer, until her face is directly in front of your own.

“Hey~, wanna try it again~? Maybe something even more interesting will happen!”
“Uh...thanks, but no thanks. I think I've had enough of 'it' for the time being.”

It was true.
With the sharp pain in your neither-regions still serving as a reminder of what just happened as a result of 'it' once already, you're not exactly eager to try your luck a second time so soon.

“Besides, there's something else.”
“Hmm~? And what would that be?”

Truly, there really was another reason to turn down this girl's offer.
After all, you had only just met!
To do such things, without so much as exchanging names, let alone treating her to a nice dinner first?!
Unforgivable!

Fortunately, you happen to know just the way to correct this most grievous of errors.

“I think we should have dinner before doing such things!” you announce.

The girl just stares at you blankly.
“Hm? But you were willing to do them before dinner, weren't you? Before lunch, even, right~?”
“Uh, no, no, not like that. I mean, we should have dinner together sometime, first. You know, get to know each other better, that sort of thing! You know?”

The girl stares at you some more, before suddenly breaking out in a grin, giggling, and then wrapping her arms around you for a cuddle.

“Awwww~! That's so cute! You're trying to get into my pants~!”
“Huh? Wha-?! N-no! No! I'm not!”
"Well of course not~! I'm not even wearing pants! Though, does that mean you're trying to get into my skirt, instead~?"
"What?! No!"
"Then what? I only have so many things to wear, and I don't think any of them would fit you~!"
"No! No! I don't want to wear your-...I mean, what?"
"Then what do you want~? Hmmmm~?"


[ ] To know you better as a person.
[ ] To get into your pants
[ ] To know _______ better as a person.
[ ] To get into _________'s pants.
[ ] To know everyone better as people.
[ ] To get into everyone's pants.
[ ] To find that fairy I was looking for and get out of here.
[ ] Something completely different
>> No. 122246
[x] A hardboiled egg.
>> No. 122247
[x] To get into everyone's pants.

I just can't resist...
>> No. 122248
[X] To know you better as a person.

I'm incredibly boring
>> No. 122250
[x] To know you better as a person.
So am I.
>”Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you creep?! Just stay the hell away from me!”

Lost 'Tenshi' 1 ea ;..;
>> No. 122251
[x] I want eggs. Sweet, savory, delicious eggs.

Here's your obligatory egg related write-in.
>> No. 122252
[x] To get in egg's pants

EGG END ACHIEVED. EGG END IS BEST END.
>> No. 122253
[x] To get into your pants

Why the hell not.
>> No. 122254
[x] To know everyone better as people.
[x] To get into everyone's pants.
[x] To find that fairy I was looking for and
get out of here.

Don't forgot our original mission as well.
>> No. 122255
[Q] To find that fairy I was looking for and get out of here.

Don't contradict yourself.
>> No. 122256
[x] To get into your pants

Of course, she knows it, we know it. Everything else is a lie.
>> No. 122257
MY TENSHI ROUTE NO
KOISHI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>> No. 122258
[X] To get into everyone's pants.

See, it's not your pants in particular, love.
>> No. 122259
[X] To get into everyone's pants.
>> No. 122260
[x] To know you better as a person.
Because I'm not a prick
>> No. 122261
[x] To get into your hat
>> No. 122262
[x] To know you better as a person.
Just another boring person chiming in.
>> No. 122263
[x] I want eggs. Sweet, savory, delicious eggs.
>> No. 122264
[x] To know you better as a person.
>> No. 122266
[x] To answer that question while not under the influence of intense agony.
[x] To find that fairy I was looking for and get out of here.
>> No. 122267
[x] To know you better as a person.

I feel like acting boring today. Because this Koishi is cute.
>> No. 122269
[X] To know you better as a person.
[x] To find that fairy I was looking for.
>> No. 122295
File 128285541317.jpg - (509.66KB , 600x727 , I also want a pony.jpg ) [iqdb]
122295
“I just want to get to know you better, that's all.” you tell her, honestly.
“Reeeeeally? Is that all~?”
“Well, no, of course not.”
“Of course not~!”
“I'd like to get to know everyone else better, too.”
“And get into their pants?”
“Well...um....”

She giggles again

“It's nothing to be embarrassed about! It's instinct~! The biological imperative to spread your seed and ensure the continuation of your species! To want to put your ding-a-ling in their tra-la-las is as natural as breathing, and just as much beyond your control, unless you're thinking about breathing, and are now doing it manually, which you're probably doing right now, right?”

...goddamn it, you are breathing manually, now.

“See~? Whether you're conscious of it or not, you have to keep breathing either way, right~? To deny or try to stop it is simply being dishonest about what your body wants and needs! That's not healthy! Of course, focusing too much on that one thing isn't really healthy, either. You might fulfill one need, but do so at the cost of others. That's no good~!”

She stands over you, smiling.
Wait, when did she get up?

“It's like eating and breathing! You can't do one while you're doing the other, right~? If you eat, eat, eat, you can't breathe, breathe, breathe, and eventually you suffocate and die~! Though, really, you would probably just pass out and start breathing involuntarily again. Are you doing that, yet, by the way~?”

No, actually. No you are not.
Damn it all.

“Hm-hmm~. You're still thinking about it, that's why, silly~! But while you're thinking about that, there's other stuff you're probably not thinking about, right?”

Huh? Really?
Could there be something you've forgotten?

“For example, does it still hurt~?”

Does what still hurt?
You're not hurting anywh-oh damn, there it is.

“Consciousness is such a funny thing like that, isn't it~? Even with all the things you should know you know, if you're not aware and thinking about them it's like they're not even there! Pain~, sadness~, loneliness~. Even if they're there, if you're not thinking of it you wouldn't really know, would you? But then it comes, one little reminder, one tiny thing that your mind can connect with and HELLO AGAIN MY DEAR FRIEND. The dam breaks, the waters flow, and everything it the path gets flattened under the endless torrent of misery and despair~. That's why it's good to keep your doors locked, windows barred, every point of possible entry sealed off from the outside by the walls and barricades you set up for yourself. Bad stuff stays out~! Good stuff stays in~! ...and a little bit of bad stuff that was already there but you can ignore that if you shove it all in a closet if you cram it in hard enough~! Ahhh, those were the days...”

You're not really sure what she's getting any, anymore, but it does make you think.
Have you, perhaps forgotten something?
Something you were supposed to do?
Maybe.
Probably.
Definitely.

“Crap! That's right! I was supposed to find that fairy!”
“Hm? What fairy~?”
“There was a fairy I was looking for out here before I got, er, 'sidetracked' by...well...you know.”
“Me~?”
“Er, yes. You.”
Tee-hee~!
“Seriously though, have you seen anyone else out here? Short, blue hair, blue dress, possibly talking to herself?”

The girl puts a finger to her chin and looks up, thoughtfully.

“Hm~. Yes, I think I saw someone like that out here.”
“Really? Great! Where?”
“There~. Right next to you~.”
“Huh? Right next to m-GAH!

Turning to your other side, you jolt in shock at the sight of a familiar-looking fairy laying on her stomach next to you.

“H-how long have you been there?!”
”The lonely hunter on the lonely hill, watching its prey like a watcher of things. Silent. Unseen. Only striking when the time is right, and not doing that the rest of the time. The hunter waits, and watches, and waits.”
“Um. What?”
”Game time. Time of the game. The big game. Sitting on the benches, or under them, too, the players take to the field. Then it rang out. Like a ring that rings, ringing in rings like a ring that wrings rings. The kick heard 'round the world.”
“Oh, you...you saw that.”
”The manager was a real hard-case. A nut-busting ball-breaker who broke balls and nuts like they were basically the same thing.”
“Um, yeah, I don't need to be reminded of-”

Suddenly, the fairy jumps to her feet, pointing at you.

”But then it happened! The tables turned, turning the hunter into the hunted and the hunted into the hunter. What a weird table.”
“Uh, yeah. I came to find you. We got what we came for, so we need to get going”
”...oh. Well. Okay then.

Picking yourself up, being as careful as you can to not aggravate the pain you can still feel in certain areas, and turn to look at the other girl.
Or, rather, you would if she was still standing where you thought she was a moment ago.

Where could she have disappeared to so quickly?
You can feel a tightness around your neck and stomach.
Nervousness? Worry?

Wait, no, it's just a pair of arms and legs wrapped around you from behind.
Probably attached to that strange, soft weight you feel pressing into your back.

“...that's you back there, isn't it?”

“Yep~!” comes the sing-song reply.

“Would you mind letting go?”
“Don't wanna~!”

So that's the way it's going to be, huh?
Well, it's not like she's all that heavy, you suppose.
Besides, you get the feeling any attempt to argue with the girl about detaching herself from you right now would be an exercise in futility, and you've probably wasted away enough time already.

”The band was getting back together, they said. Time to hit the road, they said. They say a lot of things.”

Right, right, definitely time to get moving, you think. Even the fairy is in agreement on that point.
However, before you head back to regroup with the others, there was still one final matter you thought it prudent to deal with, first.

“Er, um...fairy?”

You wait until you're sure you have her attention before continuing.

“Would you mind, you know, putting your clothes back on?”



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


After a couple minutes of explaining to the fairy why laying around in a field of poisonous flowers while completely nude was not the best of ideas, as well as the potential for misunderstandings should you have to ever explain any of this to anyone, followed by a couple more minutes of actually finding the fairy's clothes and allowing her to put them back on, the three of you make your way back to where Medicine and Su-san were waiting patiently for you.

Much to your surprise, they weren't the only ones there.

Standing a little further back, keeping the two dolls between you and her and making a point of glaring fiercely at you between bouts of pretending you aren't there, is the celestial.

Though you're not too surprised to see her acting like that, all things considered, you are somewhat surprised that she's still even here.

“Human! Great! You're back!” the little doll exclaims happily, hopping up to you

“Indeed!” you say, offering her a little salute. “As you can see, the package was retrieved successfully!”

“Well done, Human! And you even found the fairy, too!” she says, beaming.
“Er, right. Anyway, are we all ready to go, then?”
“Uh-huh! Su-san says we are ready to mobilize at any time!”
“Great, let's get going then!”

Taking the basket of flowers from your little doll friend, you begin to march in the direction you think is the way you took to get to the field in the first place, but stop when you notice you don't hear anyone else following you.

“Uh, guys? Is there something you still need to do here? We need to get moving if we're going to make it back in good time.”

Medicine look to Su-san, as if discussing something, before turning back to address you.

“Um, Human? We're in a hurry, now, right?”
“Well, I wouldn't say a hurry, but we do need to get a move on if we're going to get back to civilization before dinner.”
“Why don't we fly back, then?”
“...fly?”

Medicine nods.

“Yeah, Su-san says it would be faster, and that you were flying when you came back here, so why don't we all just fly back now?”
“Er, well...there might be, ah, problems with that, Medi.”

The problem, of course, being that your means of flight from before is currently making it abundantly clear that she is quite mad at you.
Possibly justifiably so, even if you weren't completely to blame for it.

Still, the dolls have a good point.
Flight would make the trip back to Eientei much faster than if you walked.
But with the celestial in the mood she's in, would that really be such a good idea?


[ ] Ask Tenshi for help. Maybe if you ask really nicely?
[ ] Beg Tenshi for forgiveness. On your knees, impudent whelp!
[ ] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
[ ] Try your luck with the new girl. What's the worst that could happen?
[ ] Forget it, you're walking. Slow, but with 100% less chance of sudden death by falling.
>> No. 122298
[x] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
>> No. 122299
[x] Try your luck with the new girl. What's the worst that could happen?

Fuck yes, the bad trip continues. On the other side we make Tenshi jealous. Let's see where she leads us this time.
>> No. 122301
[Q] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.

All logic screams "No!"

I scream "Fuck you, logic!"
>> No. 122302
[x] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
>> No. 122303
[x] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
I bet she secretly loved it. Either way, we either get her to fly us somewhere, or we must make due on our threat. Positively win-win.
>> No. 122304
[X] Ask Tenshi for help. Maybe if you ask really nicely?

I DEMAND A TENSHI RELATIONSHIP BASED ON MUTUAL RESPECT AND FRIENDSHIP
>> No. 122305
>>122298
>>122301
>>122302
>>122303
Don't forget to pick up a rock. The bigger it is the better.
>> No. 122307
[x] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
>> No. 122308
>Slow, but with 100% less chance of sudden death by falling.

Yeah, can't count on that buddy.

[ ] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
>> No. 122310
>>122304
>Tenshi relationship
>mutual respect and friendship
Pick one. It isn't a bad thing though, it's just like she is.

[x] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
>> No. 122311
File 128287252649.jpg - (933.37KB , 1152x1447 , ca3039d38f231fc171fb159e4e28f28e.jpg ) [iqdb]
122311
Forgot to say, Koishi is fucking beautiful in that last pic. I've never liked her specially but... goddamn.
>> No. 122313
Wait, so if the chances of tenshi dropping us were less than 100%, and we chose to walk, that means we'd have a less than 0% chance of dying by falling.
>> No. 122315
[X] Try your luck with the new girl. What's the worst that could happen?

Dream of Californication~
>> No. 122316
[x] Try your luck with the new girl. What's the worst that could happen?
>> No. 122317
File 128288897975.jpg - (622.33KB , 1000x1200 , 128127416264.jpg ) [iqdb]
122317
>> No. 122318
[X] Try your luck with the new girl. What's the worst that could happen?
>> No. 122319
[x] Threaten Tenshi into compliance. Next time it'll be intentional. Also, with tongue.
>> No. 122326
File 12829371774.jpg - (483.50KB , 850x700 , go ahead make my day.jpg ) [iqdb]
122326
You need a certain someone's help.
But that certain someone is apparently very, very angry with you.

What do you do?

Apologize? Ask for their forgiveness, implore them to help you despite your previous misdeeds, and hope they will accept it?

Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah, right! Like that would work on her.

At least, that is what you tell yourself in an attempt to justify what you are about to do.

Putting on your friendliest face, you slowly walk over to the celestial Apparently realizing you are up to something, you see her adopt what you can only assume is meant to be some sort of defensive stance.

“Hey, Tenshi~!”

She glares at you, but otherwise does not respond.
Continuing to approach her, you call out to her again.

“Teeeeeeenshiiiiii~!”

Still glaring. Still not answering.
And so, you continue your slow approach.

“Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeensh-”

”What.” she finally snaps, though whether it's to stop you from calling out her name, or to halt your advance, you're not sure.

“Well, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to-”
”Forget it.”

You try to look hurt by her swift denial.
She just keeps glaring.

“Aww, are you sure? You really wouldn't be willing to give me another lift?”
”I'm sure.”
“Are you really sure? You wouldn't reconsider?”
NO.. You can keep crawling on the dirt like the worm you are, for all I care!”
“Oh, that's just hurtful.”
GOOD.
“...too bad, you're going to do it, anyway.”
“I-...what?!

For a moment, her anger is replaced by a look of confused shock.
Or shocked confusion.

Shockfusion.

“Yeah, see, you might say you won't do it, but you're going to do it. You will do it.”
“Wha-?! The HELL I am!”
“No, see, you are. You're doing it. This is not open for debate. It is going to happen. Or else.”

Her expression changes almost too quickly for you to count.
Anger. Surprise, again. Confusion, again. Anger, yet again.
...amusement?

Yep, the girl is now smirking.

“'Or else'? Are you threatening me?!”
“Yes. I am. I am threatening you.”
“HA! That's great! And just what do you think you can do?! Throw more rocks at me? Don't think you can get away with doing that to me again!”
“Rocks? Oh, heavens, no! We've gone beyond that point, already!”

You take a step towards her, smiling even more than before.
Her sudden surge of confidence falters.

“Huh? T-then, just what do you think you can do?! You're just a little ground-bound huma-”
“Oh, it's quite simple! I'll just do that again.
It takes her a moment to realize just what 'that' is supposed to be.
The way her face slightly reddens lets you know when it finally clicks in her head.

“You-...you wouldn't dare.”
“Oh, I would. And this time, it would be completely intentional.”
“Wha-?! Y-you!”
“...maybe with some tongue this time, too.”

You take another step towards her.
She takes a step back.
Another towards.
Another back.

Bastard. You even try that, and I'll kick them again! No...no! I'll tear them off!

Now, it's your turn to pause.

“There is no way you would do that.”
...would she?

Her confidence is beginning to return, along with that smirk.

“Four words, ground-walker. Monkey. Steals. The. Peach!

She's bluffing, right?
She's gotta be bluffing.

After all, sure, she had no problems kicking you in the balls once before, and sure[i/], there was that whole 'crushed the scary youkai lady under a couple giant boulders' thing.

But, still, would she do something like [i]that
if she were pushed far enough?

...okay, yes, she quite possibly would.


[ ] Keep it up! No matter what she says or does!
[ ] Initiate negotiations. Try to work things out peacefully.
[ ] Smokescreen! Confuse the issues!
[ ] Surrender. Your balls are not worth losing over something like this

[ ] Obligatory write-in space
>> No. 122328
>Tenshiiiii~
So, are we Koishi's apprentice now? Can't say I dissaprove.
[x] Put a sad face - "Why are you so meaaan? Do you hate things like these? I just wanted to make you feel good"
-[x] Smile and keep walking towards her- "Anyway, since you are so eager to hurt me, I guess I should hurry up no?"
>> No. 122330
[X] Smokescreen! Confuse the issues!

It is our primary technique.
>> No. 122333
Pretty sure smokescreen would be just screwing with her and getting her to say yes when she meant no, etc. Following up on our threat seems more interesting.

[x] Put a sad face - "Why are you so meaaan? Do you hate things like these? I just wanted to make you feel good"
-[x] Smile and keep walking towards her- "Anyway, since you are so eager to hurt me, I guess I should hurry up no?"
>> No. 122334
>>122333

...What is this. Seriously. Totally breaking character and referencing an annoying character meme, in just one vote? It's like a new record.
>> No. 122336
>Monkey. Steals. The. Peach!”

[x]Ground-walker steal the peach. Grab a peach frm her hat and kiss her if she doesn't comply.
>> No. 122337
[x] Smokescreen! Confuse the issues!
[x] Peaches? You mean like the one on your hat? Yeah, they're beautiful. Congratulations. I bet you're the one who harvested them?

Try to use her dumbness against her!
>> No. 122340
>>122334
>annoying character meme
That one went right over me. Help?
>> No. 122345
[x]Ground-walker steal the peach. Grab a peach frm her hat and kiss her if she doesn't comply.

Yes, steal her peaches and she will submit to your will.
>> No. 122347
[x] Smokescreen! Confuse the issues!

>>122328
>>122333
>ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 122348
[x] Keep it up! No matter what she says or does!
>> No. 122349
[X] Ground-walker steals the peach. Grab a peach from her hat and kiss her if she doesn't comply.
>> No. 122350
[x]Ground-walker steal the peach. Grab a peach frm her hat and kiss her if she doesn't comply.

My whole life was...
>> No. 122355
>>122334
Man, this level of shit is common and barely remarkable.

[x] Smokescreen! Confuse the issues!

I'm not sure if "ground walker steals the peach" is a cunt punt or not.
>> No. 122358
[X] Smokescreen! Confuse the issues!

Unlimited Bullshit Works >>122350
>> No. 122359
[x]Ground-walker steal the peach. Grab a peach frm her hat and kiss her if she doesn't comply.
>> No. 122360
>frm

Copypaste much?
>> No. 122369
[X] Smokescreen! Confuse the issues!

ECM time?
>> No. 122382
>>122360

Nope. It would seem everyone just decided to type like the write-in author.

[x]Ground-walker steal the peach. Grab a peach from her hat and kiss her if she doesn't comply.

But not me! I'm different!
>> No. 122384
[x]Ground-walker steal the peach. Grab a
peach from her hat and DEEP kiss her if she
doesn't comply.

Why kiss her when you can DEEP kiss her. Besides, we aren't afraid of losing our balls. Heck, we already lost one for god knows how long and we took it very well
>> No. 122387
>>122384
There's a difference between a hitbox and the family jewels. A BIG ONE.
>> No. 122388
>>122387
Of course, it's not really that much of a big difference, if you're never going to use either of them, anyway..
>> No. 122396
File 128299070974.jpg - (217.23KB , 393x1813 , fffffffff.jpg ) [iqdb]
122396
No wonder why Koishi seemed to familiar.
>> No. 122413
File 128303049258.jpg - (444.40KB , 810x957 , movin to the country.jpg ) [iqdb]
122413
So, that's the way it's going to be, is it?

You threaten her.
She threatens you.

You do something to her.
She does something to you.

...though, you can't help but think there's some disparity in the severity of the actions.
You're talking about an invasion of personal space and social norms. She's talking about mutilation.

Conflict escalation is a truly frightening thing, isn't it?

However! You will not be deterred! To back down now would be the same as admitting defeat!
To shame yourself in such a way at this point, why, you may as well allow your balls to be torn off anyway!

It just means you'll have to adjust your angle of attack, somewhat.

If she is willing to go that far, then you must do something different.
Something unexpected.

Something...completely immature.

“Well, then. If that's the way you want it...” you announce to the girl.

You move.
Fast.

Before she can register what's happening, you've already closed the already small gap between the two of you. By the time her smirk fades and she realizes what is happening, it's already too late.
Before she can adopt her defensive posture again, you've struck.

Reach.

Grab.

Pull.

Yoink!

And then, retreat.

“H-huh? What did you just-?!” the celestial girl looks confused, uncertain of what just happened.

Even after you hold up the object in your hands, and her eyes settle upon it, it still takes a second before the look of dawning comprehension appears on her face.
As if to confirm what she is seeing, her hands shoot upward and begin to feel around on her hat.

Needless to say, she doesn't find what she's looking for up there.

“Wha-? But-! You didn't just-!” the blue-haired girl sputters.
“Yep! I did. I got your peeeeeeeeach~!”

Lowering her arms, she glares are you more fiercely than you've seen her manage before.

“Give it back!
“Nope~!”
Give. It. Back!
“Noooo~.”

Clearly frustrated, she suddenly rushes forward, clearly attempting to snatch the fruit from your hand.
Anticipating such a move, however, you quickly bring the peach up to your open mouth, as if you were about to bite into it.

She stops in her tracks.

“Don't you dare take a bite of that!”
“Oh, but why not? I'm feeling rather hungry all of a sudden!”
“I don't care! Give it back!”
“What's the magic word~?”

She grumbles, tightly clenching her fists.
“...ease...”
“I'm sorry, what was that~?”
Please give it back.

You look at her, then at the peach, then back at her, as if considering her request.

And then deny her, anyway.

“Hm...no~.”

The noises of sheer aggravation combined with the increasing redness of her face, you almost hate to admit, are strangely cute and appealing.

You're not sure what the fact that you're enjoying this might say about your character.

First, you're manipulating little girls, and feeling not-at-all bad about it.
Now you're bullying not-quite-so-little girls, and find yourself strangely enjoying it.
What would your mother think, to see you doing such things?
You suppose there would be no end to the crying and sobbing and 'oh, where did I go wrong's.

Well, you've come too far to go back now, so you may as well enjoy it, right?
Besides, it's not like you have no reason at all to be doing it.
Having fun doing it is just a nice little bonus.

“You really want this peach back?”
“Yes!”
Really, really?”
”YES, damn it!”
“Well, I miiight be able to do that, provided you do a little something for me, first~.”
”What.”
“You already know what~.”

Oooh, she's really glaring at you now.

“If that wasn't clear enough, though, let me break it down. We need to get back to Eientei. Flying is the fastest way back to Eientei. I cannot fly, the others can but cannot carry me, while you have shown you can do both. If we're getting back anytime soon, I need you to give me a lift. We can just walk back, but that's so slow. And I'm starting to get a bit hungry...”

Tenshi says nothing, other than quite grumblings and mutterings under her breath.

“But look! I happen to have a perfectly fine snack, right here! I'm sure it would be more than adequate to tide me over until we walk back to civilization. Unless, of course, we were to somehow get back faster, in which case snacking would no longer be necessary.”

“So, I fly you back, or you eat my peach?” the celestial finally responds.
“Pretty much, yes.”
“And what about that other threat of yours?”
“Oh, I could still do that, too, if you like~.”
Try it, and I-
“Try that, and I eat your peach.”
“Wha-?!”

You can't help but smile.

“Fitting, don't you think? You take something from me that I can't get back? I take something of yours that you won't get back. You take my peach, I take yours~.”

Glaring at you with her red eyes and her equally red face,

“Uh, Human? Are we leaving now?” a voice calls out from behind you.

“Yeah, Medi, we're going now.” you reply without taking your eyes off the celestial, in the off-chance she makes a grab for your fruity hostage.

You smile at her.
She glowers at you.

And so, in the end..

[ ] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
[ ] You decided you would rather walk, instead. It's such a lovely day, after all!
>> No. 122414
[X] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
>> No. 122415
[ ] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!

Wonderful.
>> No. 122416
[X] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
>> No. 122417
[Q] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!

So torn.
>> No. 122418
[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
Falling dead end, here we go!
>> No. 122420
[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!

We really need a more permanent/long-term threat to hold over her head, or at least some display of authority that she doesn't rebel against (unlikely).

...Also, why is she so concerned? I thought she hated peaches, and was quite vehement on the subject. She should be thanking us. I was waiting for the protagonist to bring that up, and he never did.
>> No. 122421
[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
-[x] Don't forget to thank her.
>> No. 122422
[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
-[x] Don't forget to thank her.
Just because we force her hand doesn't mean we can't be polite.
>> No. 122425
>“Yep! I did. I got your peeeeeeeeach~!”
Now that is evil.

[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
-[x] Don't forget to thank her.
>> No. 122427
[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
-[x] Don't forget to thank her.

>>122420
It's probably a Peach of Immortality. Meaning that if you eat it, you get an instant level-up and Immortal status, without going through the Morality Trials (or, apparently, Right Of Birth) needed to become a Celestial. Probably a Very Bad Thing from Heaven's point of view.
>> No. 122428
>>122427


...

[x]EAT THE PEACH.
-[x]EAT IIIIIIIIIIIT!
>> No. 122429
[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!
>> No. 122431
[x] She graciously volunteered her services
for your noble cause! Now nice!
-[x] Don't forget to thank her.
>> No. 122439
[x] She graciously volunteered her services for your noble cause! Now nice!


Peach must be something symbolic. Otherwise Tenshi won't be that red.
I wonder if...
>> No. 122460
File 128315127389.png - (158.07KB , 602x692 , Life is Peachy.png ) [iqdb]
122460
“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-”
“Shut up.”
“-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-”
“Shut up.”
“-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-”
Shut up.
“-eeeeeeeeeee-”
SHUT UP!
“-eeee-...oh fine.”

You pout a little at having to cease your joyous mid-flight wheee-ing.
You're not sure why she's so cranky, anyway.
After all, she agreed to fly you back to the bamboo forest, didn't she?

Granted, it was under what could arguably be considered “extortion”, but it was agreement nonetheless.

Besides! You're keeping to your part of the bargain and keeping her peach nice and safe and sound and un-eaten. Just as you promised.
You just might lick it or something before giving it back to her, if she's going to keep up being a Little Miss Cranky-Pants, though.

Really, you were kind of surprised when, despite her angry grumbling, she grabbed you as tightly as she did, and has managed to keep a firm hold on you so far. No sign of slippage. Not even a hint of any attempt to drop you, like she probably wants to do. The assorted soft things you feel on your back is a nice bonus, too.

Looking back, you can see that Medicine and the fairy are doing quite well at keeping up with you, and the celestial isn't exactly going slowly.
It really is amazing how fast she can go, even while carrying a passenger, you think to yourself.
Truly, this was the best choice, after all. At this rate, you'll be back to deliver those flowers in no time, and might even be able to find some place to sit down for a late lunch.

Only one thing bothers you about this.
That girl from before. Where did she go?

You remember her clinging to your back pretty well up to the point that Tenshi grabbed hold of you, but after that you somehow managed to lose track of her.
You don't remember her letting go, and yet she couldn't possible still be there. Not with Tenshi holding you so tightly.

Those arms around your chest.
The hands on each of your shoulders.
The...


Wait a minute.

Left arm? Tenshi's hand.

Right arm? Tenshi's hand.

Around your chest? Tenshi's yellow slee-

Wait. Tenshi didn't have long sleeves.

And she wasn't wearing yellow either.

That doesn't seem right.

You crane your neck around in an attempt to look behind you.

You see Tenshi.
You feel Tenshi.
You see Tenshi's arms, full-extended.
Holding you away from her.

That really doesn't seem right.

How is it that you can be feeling what you feel upon your back, when the celestial is clearly holding you as far away from her body as she possible can while still maintaining a firm grip.

And where are these other arms coming from?!

”Mmmmm~, I'm a sandwich~!”

You hear a familiar voice..
You feel familiar things on your back.
Tenshi is behind you.
But it's not Tenshi back there.
But she's back there, too.

You feel as if your mind is about to do that thing that happens when it can't that thing that happens when it can't that your mind is about to do you feel that it can't when to do that thing when it can't process something that you know it should be able to and you know it should be able to to to and it just locks up.

And now something is blowing into your ear.
Something other than the wind, that is.

Why isn't Tenshi saying anything about this?
Or anyone else?

Come to think of it, no one seemed to find it odd that you had an unfamiliar girl clinging to you like a big, humanoid tick. Though, you don't think she drinks blood.

You hope she doesn't, anyway.

In any case, you suppose you won't have to worry about that for much longer, as you can already see the vast sea of bamboo in the distance. Quite a remarkable sight when viewed from above, now that you think of it. Green, green, and more green, as far as the eye can see, and all so densely packed together that you can't make out even the slightest hint the ground beneath it all.

Well, until you spot several large gaps in the foliage, that is.
The shape of some of them are easy enough to identify as being the result of more of those traps you nearly stumbled upon the last time you were there. The more uneven gaps, however, you find to be a bit more puzzling.
Was there a wildfire or something?

“Hey! Human!” Medicine yells. “Su-san says we should fly down there!”
The doll-girl points to something ahead, and your eyes follow to where she indicates.
Sure enough, through a cluster of burnt-out holes in the forest canopy, you can make out a large structure.

Eientei. Again.

While a part of you marvels at how big it still looks when viewed from above, another part is confused over why that group would remain in an area that naturally lends itself to concealment, while employing defenses that naturally lend themselves to giving away your position.

Motioning to Tenshi that your destination is there, your group begins its descent, and within a minute you find yourself once again standing on solid ground.
Better yet, you're actually on your feet.

You suppose the gentleness of your landing had more to do with the celestial's desire to not risk damaging your hostage than any concern for your own well-being.
Fair enough you suppose.

Speaking of which...

“Ah-hem!

With one hand on her hip, and the other extended towards you, as if expecting you to hand her something.
Something you were currently holding in your own hands, even.

“We're here! Now give it back!”

What ever could it be she wants, again?

“Come on already! Hand it over!”

Oh! Look! It's that peach that you stoleborrowed from her!
Maybe that's what she wants you to hand to her!

”Give it back already, damn it!”

“Oh, fine, fine, here you go. One peach.”
With an exaggerated sigh, you hand the peach over back to its rightful owner.

Snatching it away from you, she proceeds to turn it over in her hands, carefully examining it in between shooting wary glares in your direction.

“You didn't do anything to it, did you?” she says, suspiciously.
“Well, I did sorta lick it all over when you weren't looking.”
“You WHAT?!”

The sudden look of shock and disgust that appears on her face is priceless.
Before she can drop it or throw it away, however, you quickly tell her you were just joking.
She doesn't look entirely convinced.

Before she can complain any further, though, you think it best to take care of what you came back here to do.


[ ] Have everyone wait outside. This won't take long.
[ ] Ask someone to come with you. You're not sure you care to be in there alone. (Who are ya takin'?)
[ ] Send someone in your place. You're sure they can handle it. (Who are ya sendin'?)
[ ] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!
>> No. 122461
[X] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!

Come! Let us inflict our particularly peculiar brand of chaos upon them!
>> No. 122462
File 128315318510.jpg - (193.80KB , 850x1199 , eca24db792ccbc661256435901569715.jpg ) [iqdb]
122462
>”Mmmmm~, I'm a sandwich~!”
Your Koishi is such a tease.

[x] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!
Better not lose some of your Touhous, end up somewhere only god knows where and find some new Touhou to join you.
>> No. 122464
[x] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!
>> No. 122465
>”Mmmmm~, I'm a sandwich~!”
Oh, Koishi. Never change.

[X] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!
>> No. 122467
[x] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!

So now we have 4 touhou in our group. How many more do we need anyways? Oh, better yet, who are we aiming next?

Also, if this continues, MC will soon learn 'Unlimited Touhou Works'. Fuck yeah
>> No. 122468
You know what this reminds me of?

MiG, but without Kaguya and Yukari's vague, unexplained plot. Here, there's no need for such a thing when the protagonist is not only already fucked in the head. Add to that a fairy in a similar bind, and another Touhou who SPECIALIZES in headfuckery.

He doesn't need to encounter trouble. He makes it. And when he doesn't, he has companions that do.
>> No. 122470
[x] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!
Stranger, Stranger! Now THAT's a harem.
>> No. 122472
[x] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!

>>122470
I see what you did there.
>> No. 122475
[x] Have everyone wait outside. This won't take long.
But would we disentangle Koishi? I certainly hope not. Not like it matters, as this doesn't have a chance of winning.
>> No. 122481
[X] What the hell, bring everyone along. The more the merrier!

Our character's name is Dr. House Jr.!
>> No. 122504
I wonder how Kaguya is gonna handle all of this.
>> No. 122510
File 128338964117.jpg - (604.70KB , 980x980 , now is sleepy time.jpg ) [iqdb]
122510
“Well, it's been a long trip, but we finally made it! It sure has been a while, hasn't it?”
“We were here a couple hours ago, Human.”
“And they were very, very long hours, Medi.”
“Just why are we standing around outside this dump?”
The delivery boy waits, under orders from the clerks. A debt was to be paid, and it was time to collect.
“...what?
“She means we're delivering these flowers as compensation for some treatment we got at the clinic here. ...I think.”

Your little group stands before the main entrance of Eientei, waiting for someone to answer the door. Though only one of you would really be needed to hand the basket over to the Doc, everyone else wound up wanting to come along for one reason or another.

First Medicine wanted to come along, apparently in the hopes of getting some sort of treat or snack.

Then, the fairy wanted to come along, though her reason for wanting to do so wasn't exactly coherent enough for you to understand what it was. Something about needing to keep moving because of sharks, and not moving meant not breathing, which is only helpful because they can't see you when you don't breathe.

Who 'they' are, you're not exactly sure.
She wasn't very clear on that.
Or, well, anything.

The girl clinging to your back, who strangely seems as if she was being ignored by everybody else, didn't seem to care one way or the other, apparently content to remain latched onto you and doing something to the back of your head.

And then, of course, there was the celestial, who was quite vocal in her refusal to set foot in the place.

Why are we wasting time just standing around out here?!”

...and, of course, now can't seem to wait to get inside.

“We can't just barge in unannounced! That would be rude!” you inform her, entirely aware of the hypocrisy of that statement considering your own actions yesterday.

“But this is boring!” Tenshi retorts, tapping her foot.

“Look, there's no reason to be impatient, someone is bound to answer the door eventually.” you attempt to reason with her as she stomps over to the door. “Besides, we've only been out here six minutes or so, and it's not like we-” WHAM “...couldn't wait a couple...uh...hm.”

“Oh. Look. The door is open now. Let's go.”
“Did you have to kick it in like that?”
Let's. Go.

Unwilling to wait any longer, Tenshi storms into the building, while the rest of you look at each other in a combination of surprise and confusion before quietly following her inside.

Considering what you had already seen of this place, and the type of security they apparently have here, you're surprised that no one has come running to investigate. Even if there was no alarm system to alert them to any sort of forcible entry, the noise alone should have been heard by someone, you would think. Yet, you don't see anyone around.

And then you entered the waiting room.

Ooooooh~ , bunnies~!”

Sure enough, there were rabbits in the room.
Quite a few of them, actually, sprawled about all over the place. Lying there, completely silent and motionless, it's only the vague signs of breathing you can see on their little bodies that lets you know they're not dead.

All those bunnies.
Bunnies, everywhere.

Even if they're unconscious, it still kinda creeps you out.

Feeling the weight on your back disappear, you turn and see the girl skip over to a couple lying on the floor, and begin to happily pet them.
Well, whatever keeps her busy, you think to yourself as you feel the back of your head.
It feels strange.

...was she trying to braid your hair?

“Human, this is strange...” Medicine says, tugging on your shirt to get your attention.

“Hm? What's strange, Medi?”

“These rabbits all look like they've been poisoned or something, but...I don't sense any poison. Su-san can't, either.”

So they weren't poisoned?
Damn. Barring a sudden mass-onset of narcolepsy in the rabbit population, that probably would have been your second guess.
Or third.

After all, they could just be having a little bunny nap-time.
...and are really, really, really sound sleepers.

Aside from the mass of unconscious rabbits, though, there doesn't seem to be anyone else around.
Figuring there was no more reason to just hang around, you decide to head deeper into the clinic.
Just as you open the door, however, you stop and listen.

It's faint, but you think you can hear something down the hall.
Or someone.

Someone who lives here, perhaps?
But then, why haven't they come out?

[ ] CALL
[ ] ENTER
[ ] HOLD
[ ] EXIT
>> No. 122511
[X] ROCK
[X] ENTER

Or just the latter, if we don't have any ammo at hand.
>> No. 122512
[x] DYNAMIC ENTER
>> No. 122513
[x] CALL
>> No. 122514
[x] ENTER
>> No. 122515
[x] ENTER
The entirety of Eientei is just taking its casual afternoon nap, nothing to worry about.
>> No. 122516
[X]CALL
[X]HOLD
>> No. 122517
[x]CALL
>Something about needing to keep moving because of sharks, and not moving meant not breathing, which is only helpful because they can't see you when you don't breathe.

If you pull an unbounded on us, don't think we won't see you just because you stand still enough
>> No. 122518
[x] ENTER
>> No. 122523
[Q] CAWCALL
>> No. 122524
[x] >>122511
>> No. 122525
[x]CALL
>> No. 122529
[x] OOGA-BOOGA
>> No. 122530
File 128346154113.jpg - (310.43KB , 850x1200 , d5fac27c915b3cb552a673acbd98ecb3.jpg ) [iqdb]
122530
We need to ditch her fast. She is way too dangerous to add to the party.
>> No. 122531
[x] CALL
>> No. 122533
>>122530
Logically yes, but we're no where in logicville, we have a very poisonous doll, a bored celestial, a brain damaged Nineball in addition to Miss mindgames.

And about us? well, we beat THE LAKE.
>> No. 122537
>>122530
no.
>> No. 122541
[X] BREACH AND CLEAR
[X] ENTER
>> No. 122542
File 128349880716.jpg - (26.97KB , 550x367 , infiltration.jpg ) [iqdb]
122542
Something strange is definitely going on here, you think to yourself.
No answer when you knocked on the door.
No answer when Tenshi kicked the door down.
A whole lot of unconscious rabbits.
And the good doctor is nowhere in sight.

Yes, there is definitely something amiss in this place.

With that in mind, it would probably be wise to not simply start calling out to whoever or whatever is down the hall.
Not until you're a lot more certain about what you're dealing with, at least.

Motioning to the others to keep quiet, you slip through the doorway and begin to silently creep your way towards the source of the sound.

Little by little, the sound grows louder as you approach, allowing you to positively identify it as a voice.
Female, you think.
Age, uncertain.
Might be talking to someone, or could just be talking to themselves.


What are they talking about, though?
Having to step over a couple more unconscious rabbits, lying strewn about the hall, you slowly work your way closer to the door.
Closer...
Closer...
Almost...

“...aving that effect before. Could they be having a bad reaction?”

Finally arriving in front of the door to the doctor's office, you can hear the voice from inside much more clearly.

“Hmm, but it did not do that at all when I tested it on...oh, of course! It is because they are so small! I forgot all about adjusting the dosage! Smaller things require smaller amounts, do they not? Ah, how could I have forgotten that?”

Whoever it may be, you don't recognize their voice at all.

“Very well, then! I shall use smaller doses! Then again, larger doses might be interesting to see...hm...”

Someone who works at the clinic, perhaps?
But, you don't remember hearing about anyone working here besides the people you've already met. The doctor, the bunny-girl, and...well, okay, that's pretty much it.

You suppose that other rabbit might count, but that little shit is dead to you, as far as you care.
DEAD.

“Oh, but they are all out of it from the effects, already. Hm. I suppose I shall have to wait for them to regain consciousness before I may continue. How troublesome. Then again...”

As you look behind you to see the rest of your group silently gliding down the hall towards you, you barely make out the sound of rustling from behind the door.

“...perhaps I simply require new test subjects...”

Almost by reflex, your arm shoots out, motioning to your companions to halt their approach.
That voice suddenly sounded a lot closer to the door than it did before.

You don't know who she is.
You don't know what she's doing.
But you're fairly certain that, whoever she is, she is somehow responsible for the condition of the rabbits you have found.
...and she's not finished, yet.

Somehow, you think that standing right outside her door like this is not the best place to be right now.


[ ] So we step right inside!
[ ] So we knock, like civilized people.
[ ] So we quietly go back the way we came.
[ ] So we get the fuck out of there as fast as we can.
>> No. 122543
>[ ] So we step right inside!
>[ ] So we get the fuck out of there as fast as we can.
Torn between the usual brazen step into danger and self-preservation.
>> No. 122545
[x] So we knock, like civilized people.
Of course. Crazy People need crazy solutions.
>> No. 122546
[x] So we knock, like civilized people.
>> No. 122548
[x] So we knock, like civilized people.
>> No. 122549
[Q] So we knock, like civilized people.
>> No. 122553
[x] So we knock, like civilized people.
>> No. 122554
[X] So we get the fuck out of there as fast as we can.
>> No. 122556
[x] So we knock, like civilized people.
>> No. 122557
[x] So we get the fuck out of there as fast as we can.
We already delivered the flowers, so lets get back to the plot and collect more Touhous.
>> No. 122559
>>122557
>We already delivered the flowers
We did? There hasn't been anyone to give them TO, unless I missed something.
>> No. 122566
[d] So we step right inside!
>> No. 122574
File 128363735811.gif - (36.72KB , 500x206 , tasty.gif ) [iqdb]
122574
There is something weird going on in this place, you have no idea what, and from what you can tell the one behind it is right on the other side of this door.

So, of course, you knock on the door.
You knock as you would any other door, in any other situation.
It is a good knock. A solid, honest knock.
A knock that demands your attention, but in a respectful way.
A knock that say 'Hey! I am here! Please open the door and let me in! Or just open the door! That's fine, too!'.

A surprised gasp, followed by some clattering and rustling can be heard from inside the room.
Moments later, the door slides open slightly, just enough for you to see someone peering out at you.

“Huh? You're not....ah! Guests!”

Sliding the door open all the way, you find yourself being greeted by a bespectacled girl in a lab-coat, the rest of her features hidden behind some sort of surgical mask.

“Welcome! Welcome! Please, come in!” she happily says, stepping aside and motioning you into the room, her long, pony-tailed hair swishing as she does.

Looking back at your companions, you simply shrug, and all you file into the doctor's office.

Peering out into the hallway, as if looking out for something, the girl slides the door shut again before turning to you, clapping her hands together with a look of satisfaction on her face.

“What wonderful timing! Truly wonderful, indeed! Now I can do this properly!”
“Er, do what properly?”
“Why, my research, of course! I was so worried I would have to delay my work, but I am certain that with your assistance I be able to complete it before...well, let us not worry about that, hmm?”

You're not sure what sort of 'research' she's doing that would knock out the entire rabbit population, but you suspect that you might not want to get involved with it..
Or, perhaps you do.
You're kinda undecided on that at the moment.

Though, with the way things seem to go, you wonder if you won't wind up getting involved with it whether you want to or not.

“Uh, miss? I'm sorry, but we just came to drop off these flowers so we could-”
“Oh! Yes! They are really quite lovely, though not my color at all. You may set them wherever you like, and I shall have them dealt with later.”
“No, see, they're for the doctor. She said she-”
“Oooh, I understand! In that case, you can set them on her desk over there. I am certain she will appreciate them when she returns.”
“Returns?”
“Yes, she is currently out on business. Now, if that is all the questions there are, let us get down to do not touch those!

Suddenly, the girl's arm shoots outward, pointing over your shoulder.
Following it, you see Tenshi over by a table, leaning over several containers of some strangely-colored liquid. The celestial looks back, mildly annoyed.

“What? I am not touching anything! I'm just looking!”
“Well, look from a distance, then! I shall not have my work defiled as a result of clumsy gawking!”
Clumsy?! Gawking?! I'll show you what I-”

Just as you think about saying something in an attempt to diffuse the situation, you find yourself beaten to the punch as Su-san drifts over to the celestial girl and sprays some odd, purplish mist into her face, and then floats away as if nothing happened.

“...I...I...I think...I'm gonna...siddown now...” Tenshi mumbles, slumping down into a nearby chair with an odd, dreamy look upon her face.

You look over at the little, floating doll, and think that she looks somehow pleased with herself.
An impressive feat, given that she has no actual expression.

The lab-coat simply stares for a moment, before turning back to you.

“Well! With that taken care of, shall we begin? We have so much to do, and so little time in which to do it!”
“Er, actually, I think we should get go-”
“Oh! But where are my manners! Some refreshments are in order!”
“You really don't have to-”
“Nonsense! You are guests, and so shall be treated as such! Just one moment!”

With that, the girl dashes out the door, leaving you in the clinic with your companions, the poisoned dolls and a sedated celestial and...no fairy in sight.

Oh well, you're sure she's fine.

“Human? This is strange, isn't it?”
“Yes, Medi. Yes it is.”


Minutes pass, and the strange girl in the lab-coat finally returns, holding a tray with several glasses on it, each containing different-colored liquids. Setting the whole thing down on the desk, she smiles at you.

At least, you think she's smiling. The mask makes it hard to tell.

“Now then, I hope you are all thirsty! As you can see, we have a variety of flavors to choose from, all perfectly fine and delicious and almost certainly safe for human consumption!”

Looking over the glasses, it seems almost as if every color of the rainbow is represented. And then some.
Frankly, you're not sure some of these colors even exist in nature.
Or anywhere, for that matter.

“Now, don't be shy! Go ahead! Try one!”

You're not sure why, but something about this seems rather...suspicious.
Shady, even.

On the other hand, you are getting rather thirsty.
[ ] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
- ( ) But ________ looks like they could use something!

[ ] Well, maybe just one...
- ( ) pick your poisoncolor

[ ] Drinks for everybody!
[ ] Take a rain check, you really have to be going now.
>> No. 122575
[Q] Well, maybe just one...
- (Q) blue
>> No. 122576
>no fairy in sight.
Goddamn, we lost her again.

[x] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
- (x) But Tenshi looks like she could use something!
-- (x) The blue looks good. The red has such a warm color and let her taste the yellow pinkish when you are at it. She sure needs something to wash that down, give her the Orange one. And the black green for the aftertaste.
>> No. 122577
[X] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
- (X) Uh, they're all driving, too.
>> No. 122578
It seems like Rikako's on the loose.
>> No. 122581
[x] Well, maybe just one...
- (x) Yellowish White-Green
>> No. 122585
[x] Well, maybe just one...
-[x] Burgundy
We are immune to poisons guys. We can down all of these things and come out perfectly okay.
>> No. 122586
[x] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
-[x] But YOU look like you could use something!
Empirical research is best research.
>> No. 122588
>>122585
So let's down all of em!
>> No. 122589
>>122585
Not so much medicines.
>> No. 122590
>>122589
It's more logical that he is immune to any foreign substance that would alter his systems than that his body can selectively only be immune to dangerous substances
>> No. 122594
[x] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
- (x) But Tenshi looks like she could use something!
-- (x) The blue looks good. The red has such a warm color and let her taste the yellow pinkish when you are at it. She sure needs something to wash that down, give her the Orange one. And the black green for the aftertaste.
>> No. 122595
[x] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
- (x) But Tenshi looks like she could use something!
-- (x) The blue looks good. The red has such a warm color and let her taste the yellow pinkish when you are at it. She sure needs something to wash that down, give her the Orange one. And the black green for the aftertaste.
>> No. 122596
[x] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
- (x) But Tenshi looks like she could use something!
-- (x) The blue looks good. The red has such a warm color and let her taste the yellow pinkish when you are at it. She sure needs something to wash that down, give her the Orange one. And the black green for the aftertaste.
>> No. 122598
>>122590
Medicines ARE dangerous substances. An antidote taken without the poison becomes poison.
>> No. 122603
[x] None for me, I'm driving.
-[x] And so are they.

>Suddenly, rare PC-98 character
...well, I wasn't expecting that.

Author-person, have I ever told you that your penchant for good and interesting ideas makes me hard? Because it does.
>> No. 122613
[X] Drinks for everybody!
How can we refuse the nice lady?
>> No. 122615
[x] None for me, thanks. I'm driving.
- (x) But Tenshi looks like she could use something!
-- (x) The blue looks good. The red has such a warm color and let her taste the yellow pinkish when you are at it. She sure needs something to wash that down, give her the Orange one. And the black green for the aftertaste.
>> No. 122616
>>122590
Since when does logic apply to this story?
>> No. 122653
File 128373182216.jpg - (43.80KB , 401x301 , science tastes delicious.jpg ) [iqdb]
122653
You politely decline your hostess' offer, as you still have much to do this day, and cannot risk whatever effects may accompany the consumption of these completely innocuous and not-at-all suspicious-looking beverages whose resemblance to the liquids in those flasks and beakers over there is surely nothing more than a random coincidence.

You inform her as much, in a highly respectful manner.
Nevertheless, she looks disheartened by your refusal, or as much as can be seen when she is wearing glasses and a mask over her face.

Oh! But look! There is someone who looks like they could use a good drink right there!

Picking up a glass filled with a lovely shade of blue, you take it over to the drowsy-looking Tenshi, who looks up at you with bleary eyes.
Yes, you think to yourself, she could certainly use a good pick-me-up!

Seemingly unable to even operate her arms at the moment, you place the glass to her lips, and pour it down her waiting gullet, marveling at how well she gulps it down even in her current state.

By the time the glass has been emptied, you think you see some life return to the celestial's eyes.
A positive sign, but not nearly enough!
She needs more, you think!
Yes, she certainly needs more!

Grabbing up a glass of red this time, you feel a warm sensation ind your hand that matches the color of the liquid perfectly. Sticking it into her hand, you take hold of her wrist to guide it to her mouth.
She drinks it slowly, at first, but gradually increases the size and speed of her gulps by the time the glass is emptied.

Now looking far more alert than she was before, she looks at you with a curious expression. Her eyes glistening, her face flush, and her lips parted slightly.

She wants more.

Then more she shall have.

Next! Something different!
Yellow?
No!
Pink?
No!

BOTH!
Yes!
That is it!

Pouring one glass into the other, then back, you mix the two colors together to create...something that's not that different from what they were before!
Is it safe? Hell if you know! But you're on a roll, so you're not stopping now!

This time, she takes the glass from your hand under her own power, and gulps her drink down, eagerly.
Greedily, even.

She slams the glass down on the nearby end table and looks at you expectantly.
More, she wants.
More, she gets.

Passing her the flask of orange, she downs it down completely just as your hand settles on the final glass.

Not even waiting for you to hand it to her, she snatches it from you and chugs the whole thing in a second.
Slamming the glass down next to the others, she quietly pants as she attempts to regain her breath, and wipes away the blackish-green fluid than had dribbled down her chin.

“What...what have you done?!” the lab-coat girl says, looking on in what you can only imagine is meant to be shock.

“Well, she looked like she was thirsty, so I helped her out!”

Really, it feels good to know you helped someone in need, doesn't it?

“But at that quantity?!”
“Oh, relax, she's taking it like a champ. Aren't you, Tenshi?”

The celestial looks at you, her face noticeably more red than it was before.

“I'm fine. How are you? Is it hot in here? I think it's hot in here.”

“See?” you reassure the lab-coat girl. “She said she's fine!”

“Her face is extraordinarily red.”
“I'm sure it'll pass.”
“She's complaining of heat in an air-conditioned room.”
“Maybe she's just used to colder temperatures than this?”
“She's unbuttoning her blouse.”
“I'm sure she's just...uh, what?”

The lab-coat girl points, and you look to see that, yes, the celestial girl is currently in the process of unbuttoning her blouse.

Or, at least, trying to.

“Uh, Tenshi? What are you doing?”

Still fumbling with her buttons, she looks up at you, and opens her mouth as if to respond.

And then leaps out of her chair and pounces on you.

Feeling your vision go black momentarily as the back of your skull collides with the floor, you're aware of the sudden sensation of someone on top of you, pinning you to the ground.

Oh, it's Tenshi.
Red-faced, heavily-breathing, open-bloused Tenshi.

On top of you.


“Um...miss? A little help here?” you call out to the lab-coat girl.

“Actually, this is quite an unexpected reaction. I must take this down!”
“Wha-? Miss!”
“Don't worry, I will be right back! I must go find my notes!”

And, just like that, the girl dashes out the door, leaving you in your vulnerable state.

You look up at Tenshi.

She looks down at you.


The look in her eyes is mildly worrying.


[ ]
>> No. 122654
[X] Run away from Tenshi.
>> No. 122655
Should we be afraid that we've lost track of where Koishi is now? Not that I mind the current events (at least beyond the not-so-vague feeling that there will be unfortunate repercussions later) but her being unaccounted for while this happens is... worrying.
>> No. 122656
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"

>“Oh, relax, she's taking it like a champ. Aren't you, Tenshi?”
oh god i laughed.
>> No. 122657
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"

>“Her face is extraordinarily red.”
>“I'm sure it'll pass.”
>“She's complaining of heat in an air-conditioned room.”
>“Maybe she's just used to colder temperatures than this?”
>“She's unbuttoning her blouse.”
>“I'm sure she's just...uh, what?”

I lol'd hard.
>> No. 122658
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"

tee-hee
>> No. 122660
[Q] Blush, turn head sideways.
[Q] "Please be gentle with me"

Ordinarily this would be stupid, but you know what? It works. Well.
>> No. 122661
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"

Fucking.
Genius.
>> No. 122662
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"

Oh yes, Tenshi~.
>> No. 122663
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"
>> No. 122665
Depending on how much of the "masochist" fanon thing the author has Tenshi harboring, deep inside, I'm just a little worried about what her idea of sex and/or foreplay entails.

Call me crazy, but I personally don't go in for S&M bullshit very much, and definitely not if I were to be on the receiving end. Triply not when said painful affections are applied by a celestial.

Given that the author of this designs their characters using more than just terrible fanon gimmicks and bad memes (or at least, finds a way to make said fanon and memes actually interesting or amusing than the cheap-crap-in-lieu-of-actual-characterization that they normally are), I'm hoping it won't be as bad as I'm worrying it could be.

Still, inviting Tenshi to do as she will with us is maybe not the best road to be walking down.
>> No. 122666
>>122665

What you talkin' 'bout?

This shit will be priceless.
>> No. 122669
>>122665
Logically, this is a terrible idea. Illogically, it's a great idea.

[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"
>> No. 122672
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"

BEST END
>> No. 122673
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"
>> No. 122674
>>122669

Your reasoning is impeccable, sir. Truly, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"
>> No. 122676
File 128376042271.jpg - (349.56KB , 723x1023 , d5f480a38dc845283961650649b92134.jpg ) [iqdb]
122676
[c] Blush, turn head sideways.
[c] "Please be gentle with me..."

What in the name of Great Hakurei Border did I just read? This is going to be awesome.
>> No. 122677
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"
I'm so up this wagon that I think it turned sideways and that doesn't even make sense.
>> No. 122680
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"
>> No. 122694
[x] Blush, turn head sideways.
[x] "Please be gentle with me"

All caught up.
>> No. 122697
[X] Blush, turn head sideways.
[X] "Please be gentle with me..."

Aww yeah, surfing this nuke of craziness right into oblivion!
>> No. 122707
File 128382556166.jpg - (132.00KB , 500x251 , overthinking.jpg ) [iqdb]
122707
>>122665
>> No. 122711
>>122708

Way to ensure that's what does happen.

You bastard.
>> No. 122712
>>122711
Hm. Good point.
>> No. 122715
>>122711
>>122712

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't see whatever it was you were referring to.
So, you don't have to worry about me doing whatever it was that was said just because I saw it.

On the other hand, not knowing what it was means that I cannot intentionally not do it, either.

Just some food for thought.
>> No. 122716
>>122715
I can't win.
>> No. 122724
>>122655
If we have to leave suddenly, maybe. But she was out petting bunnies last we saw, so she's probably okay.
>> No. 122725
File 128385402725.png - (612.78KB , 827x827 , what to do what to do ahahahahahaha.png ) [iqdb]
122725
So, here you are.
On the floor.
With a girl over you.

Again.

How many times does this make it, now?
You're losing track, at this rate.

Of course, once again, you also find yourself more or less completely helpless.
As if the way she was throwing those rocks when you first met her, or her grip when she was carrying you weren't indication enough, the way she is holding you down right now is giving you a slightly uncomfortable reminder of just how damn strong this girl is.

Her hold is solid, and confident, offering you no chance to to escape.
You can't even wiggle or squirm in the slightest.

Straddling your abdomen, her hands holding your arms down, you are solidly pinned in place.

You suppose you should be afraid.
After all, you are completely, utterly, and hopelessly at her mercy right now.
Not to mention, between whatever it was Su-san had blown at her and those mysterious drinks you gave her, you have no clue at all what her present state of mind is, or just what she is willing and able to do to you right now.

Yet you are not afraid.
Rather, you find yourself curious.
Curious about what it would be like to be held by such strong, strong arms under different circumstances.
In the end, isn't that what many would wish for?
To have someone to hold them tightly at night, as if their arms and closeness was all the security they would ever need?

Yet there is no security to be found here.
Only the cold abyss of the unknown.

What will she do, you wonder?
Beat you?
Maim you?
Kiss you?
Kill you?
All of them, and then some?

Your mind reels at the possibilities of what this red-faced, open-bloused celestial might plan to do to you.
Some ideas, suffice to say, are more indecent than others.
Horribly lewd and impure things, the likes of which no decent person should ever think about someone who they just met not hours ago, or at least not outside of a setting where everyone is in varying states of inebriation.

As-is, you appear to just have the one.

Still, your imagination runs wild, regardless.
You're pretty sure even you start to blush, at some point.
Ah, the possibilities!
The scenarios...

And so, in this state, only one thing comes to mind.
One thing you can do, one thing you can say in a situation like this.
You feel it, with absolute certainty, that this is what you want to say.

And yet, you cannot look at her as you do!
Why?
You don't know!
You just can't!

“Please...” you whisper to her, turning your head to the side as you feel the redness in your face deepen to a shade that probably matches her own at this point. “Please be gentle with me...”

Tenshi just stares at you for a moment, before bursting out in laughter.
Whether that's a good or bad sign, you can't quite tell.

“Gentle? GENTLE?! Ha! HAHAahahHahahaHAHAahaHA! That's funny! You're funny! Gentle!” the celestial says, suddenly lowering herself until her face is directly over your own, her eyes staring straight into yours.

“You hit me, you know. You hit me. You hit me and insult me and use me and kiss me and threaten me and you ask me to be gentle?”

As she speaks, her face slowly gets closer and closer, and the volume of her voices gets lower and lower.

“Do you wanna know why I don't simply crush you like the insignificant worm you are compared to me? Even though it would be so easy? So very, very, very easy to do so?”

Her face is extremely close now.
So very, very close.
With the way she is still straddling your body, and holding your arms down, you are vaguely aware of the fact that her current posture would allow you an excellent view down her opened blouse, but you dare not break eye contact with her.

“Do you wonder why I do it? Why I am following you? Are you? Because I am. I am. Do you know why? Would you like to know why? Why I am following you? Could it be for revenge? Could I be waiting for the perfect moment to pay you back for what you have done to me? Or do you think it's for another reason? Another reason? Like what? Boredom, maybe? Like I don't have anything better to do with my time? Could that be it, you suppose? Or maybe, maybe it's something else, yes? Do you know what it could be? Do you? Could you tell me? Tell me what it is? Perhaps it's because you touched me? Maybe? The young maiden's heart, captured in a flight of fancy?”

No, you don't dare break eye contact with her.
Not now.
You don't dare look away.
Nor for a second.
Not for an instant.
You dare not even blink.

“What do you think did it? What was it? Do you know? Do you know? Was it the hitting? The scolding? Appealing to some deep-seeded desire for pain and discipline, stemming from a highly lenient upbringing? Did you think I liked that? The pain? Did you? Did you?! Well I didn't.”

Her forehead touches your forehead.
Her nose touches your nose.
And her eyes still gaze fiercely into your own eyes.

Those eyes you don't dare look away from.
Because, within them you see something not unlike madness...

“Not that it actually hurt much, but it's the principle of the thing. But that's not important now, is it? No, no, no, what is important is why. Why am I following you around? Why? Why? Do you know? Would you like to know? Would you? Would you?! Well, you want to know something? SO WOULD I!

As she says this, Tenshi's body suddenly jerks upward, until she's sitting perfectly upright on top of you, and begins to laugh again.

This sudden motion surprises Medicine, who had apparently been watching the two of you with a mix of curiosity and confusion, and jumps back with a small yelp

“I'm doing this, and I don't know why! I don't!” she semi-yells, before bursting into laughter again.

Suddenly, she stops.
That is, she stops, suddenly.
Like how a runner stops running when they slam into a wall.

“...unless I do know.” she murmurs, staring off into space.

You're not quite sure when it started, but now that you look at her, you notice that her whole body is shaking.
...or would 'vibrating' be a more accurate description?

Whatever she's doing, it doesn't seem entirely normal.
Or natural.

Could all those things she drank, along with whatever Su-san sprayed her with, have something to do with this?
You're starting to wonder if that might be the case.

Call it a hunch.

Unfortunately, this revelation does little to help you out of your current predicament.

The celestial is still straddling you.
Still holding you down, preventing any attempt to escape her grasp.

Frankly, you almost regret not taking a swig of some of that stuff when you still had the chance.
For some reason, you think you could really use a drink right about now.

Or something.
Too bad your choices are so limited right now...

[ ] ANTIVENIN
[ ] DECONGESTANT
[ ] TRANQUILIZER
[ ] PLACEBO
[ ] SLAUGHTER
>> No. 122726
[GAH] DECONGESTANT

Blow it out your hole.
>> No. 122727
Aawww, Tenshi looks so cute when she's filled with a completely reasonable anger.

[x] TRANQUILIZER
>> No. 122728
File 128385653961.gif - (608.42KB , 150x113 , 1272138693718.gif ) [iqdb]
122728
[x] TRANQUILIZER
>> No. 122729
[x] LAUGHTER
Madness, we won't lose.
>> No. 122731
[x] TRANQUILIZER
>> No. 122733
[x] LAUGHTER
Let's go deeper and deeper inside madness, with a celestial following you.
>> No. 122735
[x] DECONGESTANT

You guys know you're voting for Slaughter, not Laughter, right?
>> No. 122736
>>122735
I don't see any differences between them.
>> No. 122741
[x] LAUGHTER

One man's comedy is another man's snuff film.
>> No. 122743
>>122735
If i want to vote for Slaughter i would put an S before it.
>> No. 122744
[x] TRANQUILIZER
>> No. 122750
[x] DECONGESTANT
>> No. 122757
[Q] DECONGESTANT

Hah.
>> No. 122760
[x] PLACEBO
Still holding hope for that kiss.
>> No. 122764
[x] PLACEBO
Tasukete, koishi
>> No. 122768
[x] Placebo

Tenshi makes a very valid point, and then proceeds to mock the basis of a large number of CYOAs.

This is exactly the sort of thing I wanted/expected/??? out of you when you suggested writing a story. I think it may be a good thing.

Although more Koishi would be an even better thing.
>> No. 122770
[X] PLACEBO
oh boy oh boy oh boy
>> No. 122771
[X] PLACEBO

I like where this is going.
>> No. 122772
>What do you think did it? What was it? Do you know? Do you know? Was it the hitting? The scolding? Appealing to some deep-seeded desire for pain and discipline, stemming from a highly lenient upbringing? Did you think I liked that? The pain? Did you? Did you?! Well I didn't.

I approve, I never liked the "hurr durr she's a masochist" fanon aspect of Tenshi.
>> No. 122774
[x] Placebo

But if she wasn't seeking pain, then why the hell did she drop a rock on Yuuka? When neither Reimu or Yukari care to fuck with someone, then it's a sign for you not to.
>> No. 122778
File 128392826960.jpg - (267.92KB , 1000x920 , I forgot I had this one.jpg ) [iqdb]
122778
As fun as it is to have a shaking, twitching, possibly drug-crazed girl straddling and pinning you to the floor, you wouldn't mind being able to get up right about now.
Your think your arms are starting to go numb, and the floor of a clinic is neither the most comfortable nor most hygienic place you place to be laying down

If only, you think to yourself, someone were to conveniently come in through that door and help you out of your little situation.
The doctor. The lab-coat girl. The fairy. Frankly, even that strange girl with the tube-ball would be fine. Anything would be better than this continued state of helplessness.

“You know, I was thinking of things I might do. You know. To you. It seems only right, you know? To do something. Something. To you. Ah-heh.”

Tenshi is looking back at you, her steady trembling now occasionally punctuated by the occasional, brief shudder.

Just what was that stuff you gave her, anyway?

“I suppose I could just fight you. Fighting is fun. Really fun. I was gonna have a fight, but I didn't, I was, but I didn't, because I was interrupted somehow. But you're pretty puny. That wouldn't be fun. Well, it would be fun, but not in the way I would want it to be fun. It wouldn't prove anything that wasn't already totally obvious, like how totally weak and inferior you are. To me. And a lot of other things, I am sure. But mostly me.”

For that matter, why isn't Medi doing anything to help her comrade, who is clearly in need?
Oh, wait, there she is.
And there's that other girl, too.

...holding a pair of rabbits in her hands and moving her arms as if they were flying.

Medicine seems to find the sight rather entertaining.
Unfortunately, that does little to help you, now doesn't it?

Damn it, ball-tube-girl.
Goddamn it.

“Or maybe I could just crush you right here and now? Like a little insect. I've never crushed a skull with my bare hands before, you know. I wonder if I could? Possibly? Maybe? Probably. If I wanted to. Like, really, really wanted to. And I think I do."

...uh-oh.

“Ooooooor not. I don't know! I don't! It's hard to tell. Or maybe I just won't do anything to you. Yet. Yeah. That might be it. Yeah! Leave you wondering when. How.. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I think I will go with that. Oooh, I feel so good right now! So good! So ENERGETIC!

Wow, her eyes are really wide-open now.
It doesn't really help alleviate that look of madness she has going on.
Girl looks downright crazed right now.

And, somehow, you think you kinda like it.

“Alright! I'm back!” the lab-coat girl happily announces, sliding the door open and stepping in. “Did anything interesting happen while I was awaAUGH!

Faster than your eyes could follow, Tenshi suddenly leaps off of you and charges the girl, interrupting her with a lightning-fast punch to the face. Both the girl,and the papers she was carrying are sent flying from the impact.

Realizing you are no longer being restrained, you are about to get yourself up off the floor, but stop at the sound of a quiet clattering on the floor near you.

Picking up the object that you assume made the sound, you realize that you are holding a pair of glasses.
The lab-coat girl's glasses, in fact.
So she even got those knocked off?
Wow.

Though the frame itself seems undamaged, the lenses appear to be missing.
Did they shatter? Get knocked out?

Being extremely careful to not accidentally crush anything, you get to your feet, and start to scan the floor for any sign of glass, broken or otherwise.

You don't see anything.

Well, aside from the lab-coat girl on the floor, of course.
And her papers.
A lot of papers.

“O-ow! Wha...what is the meaning of this?!” the now glasses-less girl says indignantly.

”ROMANCE!” replies the shaking, twitching, red-faced celestial girl who looks entirely too pleased with herself at having decked a girl with glasses.


[ ] Help the girl up, apologizing if need be. That was uncalled for.
[ ] Scold Tenshi, and attempt to get her to calm down ...if you can.
[ ] Focus on finding those lenses. There is no way this could be a waste of time!
[ ] Chat with Medicine about what just happened. Also, about the importance of support.
[ ] Actually, you think you'll just hang back with the girl with the bunnies.
>> No. 122779
[x] Focus on finding those lenses. There is no way this could be a waste of time!

Those things are damn near impossible to find.
>> No. 122780
[x] Actually, you think you'll just hang back with the girl with the bunnies.
[x] Chat with Medicine about what just happened. Also, about the importance of support.

>”ROMANCE!”
She brought it up upon herself. Wouldn't want to interrupt them.
>> No. 122781
[x] Chat with Medicine about what just happened. Also, about the importance of support.

The more I'm reading this, the more I'm feeling trolled.
I was expecting a H scene, and all I have is a ... crazy Tenshi, running randomly and punching peoples. But it's funny, so it's ok.
>> No. 122782
[???] Focus on finding those lenses. There is no way this could be a waste of time!

SIGHT IMPAIRMENT ACCESSORIES ARE MOE
WE MUST WEAR THEM TO INCREASE OUR MOE LEVELS
>> No. 122785
[x] Focus on finding those lenses. There is no way this could be a waste of time!
>> No. 122786
[x] Chat with Medicine about what just happened. Also, about the importance of support.
-[x] While looking for those glasses,
>> No. 122787
[Q] Actually, you think you'll just hang back with the girl with the bunnies.

Wow. That was golden.
>> No. 122788
Shit, I knew it.

[x] Scold Tenshi, and attempt to get her to calm down ...if you can.
>> No. 122793
>[ ] Focus on finding those lenses. There is no way this could be a waste of time!
There are no lenses. Rikako has perfect vision, and just wears frames to look the part of the mad scientist.

[X] Chat with Medicine about what just happened. Also, about the importance of support.
>> No. 122801
[x] Focus on finding those lenses. There is no way this could be a waste of time!
>> No. 122811
>”ROMANCE!” replies the shaking, twitching, red-faced celestial girl who looks entirely too pleased with herself at having decked a girl with glasses.

Is there an option to try to keep Tenshi drugged up so we can go on an adventure of insanity together?
>> No. 122813
[x] >>122780

>>122781
>I was expecting a H scene,
From this author? Sounds like someone hasn't read his previous work. I would be very, very worried about anything in an H-scene direction with him.
>> No. 122814
[x] Actually, you think you'll just hang back with the girl with the bunnies.
[x] Chat with Medicine about what just happened. Also, about the importance of support.
>> No. 122815
>>122811
>go on an adventure of insanity together
You don't need drugs for that. The insantiy follows that guy like a pet animal. And when it doesn't work out, there is Koishi to screw with his mind.
>> No. 122816
>>122813
Its a shame because I really like his Tenshi.
>> No. 122817
[x] Chat with Medicine about what just happened. Also, about the importance of support.
>> No. 122823
File 128401275117.jpg - (111.35KB , 400x488 , Do what now.jpg ) [iqdb]
122823
You could help the poor girl who just got her clock cleaned up off the floor, hit so hard it knocked off her glasses and even displaced the mask she was wearing over her face.

But you don't feel like it/

You could also try to reprimand the jittery celestial for her inappropriate behavior.

But you really don't want to risk getting hit yourself.
Man, that girl could punch.

No, instead you opt to slide on over to the relatively safer side of the room.
The one occupied by human-hating, poison-filled doll and the strange girl who by some crazy, random happenstance seems to show up whenever you have one of those moments that would make any other intelligent being seriously question their grip on reality.

“Hey, Medi.” you casually greet the little doll-girl.

“Human! Did you see the rabbits? They were flying!” she says, positively beaming at you with excitement.

“Uh, no, Medi. No, I didn't see the magical flying bunnies. I was rather preoccupied.”
“Oh yeah! You were laying on the floor with the girl who was following you but said she wasn't following you!
“Yes, Medi. Yes I was. By the way, about that...”
“Hm?”
“Now, don't take this the wrong way but, ah, did it occur to you to...oh, I dunno...help? At all?”
“What do you mean?”

She looks you with the most adorable look of mild confusion, tilting her head slightly to the side as the does.
Like a little puppy!
A little toxic puppy that burns you when you touch it!

“Well, you saw how she lunged at me, right?”
“Uh-huh.”
“And you could see how I couldn't move at all, right?”
“Yup.”
“And you must have heard at least some of the things she was saying to me, right?”
“Well...yeah.”
“And, again, not trying to be critical here, but...did you consider the possibility that I might have needed some help at that moment? Maybe in getting her off me?”
“Well, yeah, I did!”
“Then why didn't you do anything?”
“Su-san told me not to.”

What.

“...what.”
“Yeah. I wanted to do something to help you, and even Su-san did too at first, but then for some reason she told me to not do anything but watch you two.”
“...watch us?”
“Uh-huh! I don't really understand why, though. She just said it would be educational and important to my growth or something, and I would understand it more when I was older.”
“...Su-san said this.”
“Yeah! So we watched and watched, but I guess whatever Su-san thought was gonna happen didn't happen, because she started getting irritated, and then when the bunnies started flying in she told me it was okay for me to stop watching you.”
“Is that so?”

You shoot a glance at the smaller doll, who is very clearly trying to act as if she were not aware you were looking at her.

That's fine. Just keep acting innocent, little dolly..

“Yeah, I tried to ask her what was wrong, but she wouldn't tell me. What was supposed to happen, Human?”
“Ah, well, uh...you see, Medi...um....”

Though you cannot truly know what was going on in the little doll's head, you have a slight suspicion about what it was.
You think.

And Medicine, sweet, innocent Medicine, would have to ask about it now, wouldn't she?
Of course she would.

“Ooh~! Ooh~! I know this~! I know this~!” the other girl suddenly exclaims, her little rabbits falling to the floor as her hands shoot straight up into the air, as if she were a student just begging the teacher to let them answer a question.

“Pick me~! Pick me~! Pick meeeeee~!”

As the strange girl starts bouncing up and down in her seat, you realize that Medicine is still looking at you, apparently expecting some sort of a response.


[ ] “I'll demonstrateexplain it to you later, Medi.”
[ ] “You'll understand when you're older.”
[ ] “Well, you see, when two relative strangers sorta-kinda-don't-entirely-hate-each-other very much...”
[ ] “Teach Me, Koishi-sensei!”
>> No. 122824
[X] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”

NO REGRETS. FULL SPEED AHEAD.
>> No. 122825
[x] “Teach Me, Koishi-sensei!”
>> No. 122827
[x] “Well, you see, when two relative strangers sorta-kinda-don't-entirely-hate-each-other very much...”
>> No. 122828
[X] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”

FORWARD, UNTO OBLIVION
>> No. 122829
[X] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”

Absolutely nothing could go wrong with this.

NOTHING.
>> No. 122830
[x] “I'll explain it to you later, Medi.”

Writefag, I don't think you understand quite how much I fucking love this story.

HINT:
IT IS A LOT
>> No. 122832
[X] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”

I HAVE NO REGRETS IN MY LIFE.
>> No. 122833
File 128402014672.jpg - (27.70KB , 512x382 , 127086297633.jpg ) [iqdb]
122833
[x] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”
>“Riiiiiiight~! Hey, bud! Have you shown them your ding-a-ling?”
>“Whore yourself!”
What could possible go wrong!
>> No. 122837
[X] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”
>> No. 122838
[X] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”
>> No. 122842
[X] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”
>> No. 122845
[X] “Well, you see, when two relative strangers sorta-kinda-don't-entirely-hate-each-other very much...”
-[X] "...And that's why eggs are awesome. Now, lets see...what was I talking about again?"
>> No. 122846
>>122837
Changing votes into:
[x] “Well, you see, when two relative strangers sorta-kinda-don't-entirely-hate-each-other very much...”
[x] "... And that's why I hate rabbits. Because they eat nails. And because they are making love 5 times a day, while I'm stuck with a deadly loli, a strange and creepy girl, and a ... sadist celestial."
[x] "What was your question again?"
>> No. 122854
[x] “Teach us, Koishi-sensei!”

This can only go horribly right.
>> No. 122871
File 128416277610.jpg - (449.47KB , 800x800 , Koishi Explains it All.jpg ) [iqdb]
122871
This can't possibly be a good idea, can it?
Can it?

Every fiber of your beings tells you it cannot, and yet...

“Er, sure, you can explain for us, miss.”
“Yay~!”

You give the strange girl the go-ahead anyway.

Slowly rising from her seat, the girl brushes out some creases in her clothes, clears her throat, and slides a pair of lens-less glasses onto her face.
Glasses that look a lot like the ones you are currently holding.

Oh, wait.
They're gone.

You are about to ask how she just did that, but stop as you see she is about to speak.

Her posture is straight.
Her expression is one of total seriousness.
You could almost image her standing in front of a class, about to give a lecture.
In that moment, she projected an air about her that demanded both your respect and your complete and undivided attention.

“It looked like they were about to fuck like weasels~!”

...and then she spoke.

“Huh? What does that mean?” Medicine says, clearly confused by even a statement as blunt as that.

“It means it looked like they were going to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing~!”
“Huh?”
“To do the horizontal polka~!”
“...what's a polka?”
“They were going to make the beast with two backs~!”
“Is that some kind of youkai?”

Undaunted by the clear confusion of her pupil, the girl smiles.

“No, silly~! It means she was going to ride his baloney pony~! Park his beef bus in Tuna Town~! Spear her fuzzy peach with his moisture-seeking meat-missile~! Graze her hitbox until she goes pichun~! Plunge into her gap and unload his yin-yang orbs~! Blast her with his milk-colored Master Spark~! Feed the hungry monster some of his bitter medicine~! Climb her youkai mountains and deposit his faith in her shrine~! Make a donation in her box~! Crash his Titanic onto the shores of her river~! Steal her precious thing~! Slide his control rod into her blazing fires until they overload her core and they achieve fusion~! Dump his corpse in her wheelbarrow~! Grill his lamprey~! To dip his ladle into her briny deep and sink his ship in her cold, dark abyss~!”

“...huh?

Medicine's confused expression only intensifies as the girl continues speaking.
It's kind of cute, in a way, but you know it isn't helping matters.

“Uh, miss?”
“Hmmm~?”
“She clearly has no idea what you're talking about. All you're doing is making her more and more confused.”

The girl turns away from Medicine to face you directly, adjusting the glass-less frames on her face, and smiles.

“I know~. Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway...” she says, turning back to her pupil. “It's all about reproduction~! Mating~! The innate desire of living things to pass on their genes and continue their species! Just in case keeping their entire kind from going extinct wasn't incentive enough, it also feels really, really, really, really good and is just plain fun to do~.”

Blinking occasionally, the look of confusion on the Medicine's gradually fades away into an expression of vague understanding.


“Mating? Is that like...um...”
“Makin' babies~!”
“I...I see...”

Suddenly, Medicine turns her gaze to you.
Why does she look so serious, all of a sudden?

“Human. Were you trying to mate with that girl?”
“What?! No!

...not that you would be completely and totally against the idea, the darker corner of your mind mutters.
Sure, her personality kinda sucks, but she certainly isn't unattractive.
...not that any female you've ever encountered here has been anywhere near unattractive, really.
You're not sure you've ever seen any that would even be classified as 'average'.

Well, there are more than a few living in the village, of course, but otherwise?
Nines and tens across the the board, with a smattering of elevens.
All of which could kill you in horrible and painful ways with virtually zero effort on their part.
As if they weren't intimidating enough.

“Huh? Then was she trying to mate with you?”

Medicine's voice brings you back to reality.

“Huh? Oh, no. No! Probably. I don't think she was, anyway.”

Looking across the room, you can see the celestial is now straddling the lab-coat girl, pulling on her cheeks, and repeatedly telling her to 'Reveal yourself!'.

“Why not?” Medicine's voice once again calls out to you, bringing your attention back to her.

“...uh, say what now?”

You're not sure you heard her correctly.

“Well, if you have to do it to make sure you don't die or something, then why don't you do it?”
Ah. Well...um...”

Damn it, Medi, you're killing me, here... you can't help but think to yourself.

You're almost relieved when the other girl finally steps back into the conversation.

“It's because they have shame~!” she remarks in her usual sing-song voice.

“Huh? Shame?”
“Yep~! That's when they want to do something because it feels good to it, but because they feel good they feel bad about feeling good, and so they seek to avoid doing things that make them feel good because they're afraid of it making them feel bad~!”
“...huh?
“It's like food that's bad for you, but it tastes good, so you eat it and enjoy it even though you know it's bad for you~.”
“Oh! It's like how I like poison, but other things don't!”
“Kiiiinda~. Except that they are the ones eating the poison, and enjoying the poison. They like it, but they know they shouldn't like it, or at least they believe they shouldn't like it, even though they really do~.”

Suddenly, Medicine looks confused again.

“Huh...but if they know they like it, why would they shouldn't like it?”

“Oh, lots of reasons~!” the girl is positively beaming now. “Maybe it's because of their strict upbringing~! Maybe it's because of self-imposed standards of morality~! Or maybe it's just a natural function of their minds to prevent them from over-doing things and focusing only on the good-feeling stuff~! Humping is fine and dandy until you do it so much you starve, after all~. But what a way to go~!”

“I see...” Medicine says, clearly giving serious thought to the strange girl's words.

After a moment of silence, the doll looks up at you.

Looking as if she were about to speak, you barely make out the beginning of whatever she was about to say, before all sound in the room is drowned out by the sudden blaring of an alarm.

“Oh crap!” the lab-coat girl says from beneath the cackling celestial.

“Huh? What's wrong?!” you call out to her, practically having to yell to be heard.

“No time to explain! For now, just get her off of me!


[ ] Help first, ask questions later.
[ ] Questions first, help later
>> No. 122872
>Spear her fuzzy peach with his moisture-seeking meat-missile~! Graze her hitbox until she goes pichun~! Plunge into her gap and unload his yin-yang orbs~! Blast her with his milk-colored Master Spark~! Feed the hungry monster some of his bitter medicine~! Climb her youkai mountains and deposit his faith in her shrine~! Make a donation in her box~! Crash his Titanic onto the shores of her river~! Steal her precious thing~! Slide his control rod into her blazing fires until they overload her core and they achieve fusion~! Dump his corpse in her wheelbarrow~! Grill his lamprey~! To dip his ladle into her briny deep and sink his ship in her cold, dark abyss~!
Brilliant!

[x] Questions first, help later
>> No. 122874
>>122871
[X] Questions first, help later

It's not like we can actually do anything to help without redirecting Tenshi back onto us again.
May as well get the answers first.
>> No. 122876
[x] Questions first, help later.
-[x] If it involves her getting captured, that might be a good thing. After all, you've got the feeling she wasn't supposed to be here, or at least, doing what she was doing.
-[x] Ask for the short version before deciding whether or not to help.
>> No. 122877
File 128416855431.png - (638.90KB , 700x731 , ba0924a6cb60e2f6958891b32383d89c.png ) [iqdb]
122877
Hahaha those innuendos... I thought of them myself but "Dump his corpse in her wheelbarrow~! " cracked me up.
[X] Questions first, help later
Where the heck is Eiring anyway.
>> No. 122891
[x] Questions first, help never.
>> No. 122892
[x] Questions first, help never.

>>122891
Genius
>> No. 122895
>>122877
I don't know who Eiring is, but oddly enough Eirin is missing too.
>> No. 122896
[X] Questions first, help later

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
>> No. 122897
[x] Questions first, help later

I'm still hoping for an /at/ scene.
>> No. 122908
[x] Questions first, help never.
>> No. 122921
[X] Questions first, help later