[Return]
Archived Thread

File 127735572535.jpg - (251.67KB , 400x559 , lol wat.jpg ) [iqdb]
119640 No. 119640
Well, today seemed like a pleasant day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the sky was as clear as ever. Yup, today was gonna be great. Except, maybe, that you were supposed to be waking in stuffy, dank, dark, one room apartment. Instead, you were outside, god knows where, freezing your ass off in a plain tea shirt and, loose sweat pants, and socks. Oh yeah, it was also the middle of winter. Maybe you should get your bearings straight first, before trying to figure out what the hell you did last night. Your memory was a little fuzzy, but it shouldn’t strain your lazy ass to hard to remember easily forgettable things like your name and what you do, right?

[ ] Name
can be anything, as long it isn’t something obviously for shits and giggles
[ ] Occupation
Ex., college, high school dropout, accountant, manual labor,
[ ] Your surrondings
[ ] Lush, green trees
[ ] A large, medieval mansion looming in front of you
[ ] A lonely looking shrine
[ ] You can see what looks like village off to the side

[ ] How should you go about interacting with what you see?

Write in’s are a-okay for the last one, just don’t put too much pressure on me, since this is actually my first attempt at a CYOA, pretty sure that’s what this is. Hope I didn’t fatally fuck up on something already, or that my grammar is complete shit.I'd like to finish this, but I still got other shit to do and im not exactly sure if im committed to this or what, so we'll just have to see.

>> No. 119641
whelp, i fucked up already, i copy and pasted this from word to here, so i should've figured. But, anyway, where it says your surrondings, your suppossed to choose something from below, or do a write in. it just looke really sloppy to me, maybe im being to picky, but im not gonna copypaste it next time to be sure
>> No. 119642
[x] Seta Sojuro
[x] College washout/cashier
[x] You can see what looks like village off to the side
[x] Politely as you try to figure out you are.
>> No. 119646
Well, you're not completely at loss, since you can remember your basic shit. Still no idea how you got out here though.

After checking to see if you still had your liver, teeth, and various other things that would be of any concern, you decide to head off to the village you can make out in the distance.

The first thing you notice on the way there is the village seems to be pretty 'late on the times'. No concrete buildings or anything modern at all, really. The second thing you take note of is your being followed. You think, anyway. Your still a bit out of it from waking up so adruptly.

When you finally reach the village, you're a bit taken back at the 'variety' of people walking around. There were people in yukatas, kimonos, casual clothes, construction suits... and, what the hell are those, horns? And everyone seems okay with it. Oddly enough, since all you were wearing was a tea-shirt and sweat pants, you blended in with the crowd. This shit is crazy. You consider heading back into the forest, but remember the voice in the back of your head telling you to hurry your ass up and get outta there. Now, first things first, how are you going to figure out where the hell you were?

[ ] Yeah, screw this. I'd rather confront whatever was in the forest.
[ ] You know what? I think im gonna go smashed at a bar or something, and pretend this isn't happening. Can't be too early to drink, can it?
[ ] Well, it looks like you can see a school a bit farther in town, maybe check that out?
[ ] Goddamn I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat before I go batshit insane from everything that's happening.
>> No. 119647
[X] You know what? I think im gonna go smashed at a bar or something, and pretend this isn't happening. Can't be too early to drink, can it?

Definitely don't feel like facing Rumia and hopefully getting smashed = Suika route!
>> No. 119648
3 am where im at, too tired to type, update sometime tomorrow, depends how late i sleep in, so, uh, yeah, votes count until i update
>> No. 119650
[X] Yeah, screw this. I'd rather confront whatever was in the forest.

Could just be Marisa experimenting again.
>> No. 119664
[x] Goddamn I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat before I go batshit insane from everything that's happening.
Mushrooms.
>> No. 119667
[x] Goddamn I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat before I go batshit insane from everything that's happening.
>> No. 119679
Well, figuring out where you are and why the people here have horns will have to wait. Can't have your mind blown on an empty stomache. There's a food stand a bit down the road, so you decide to head. And, honestly, it would've been better if you didn't.

It seemed normal at first, a girl in a brown shirt with red overalls. There were charms on her overalls, and a few too many ribbons in her hair. Heh, reminds me of a song. Well, you decided you could go for some eel (and that being the only thing they have), but when she went to cook the raw eel, she cooked it with her hand. It's hard to describe, but her hand as mine as well be an oven burner, the fire just sorta hovered form her hand. Well, this was certainly odd, and your curiosity suddenly took over the need to eat. Not many ways you can go about this without being rude.

[ ] Forget about the food, go somewhere else
[ ] Start from the beginning, get too know her first
[ ] Get straight to the point
[ ] Just eat your food
[ ] Write in
>> No. 119693
[x] Just eat your food
Good food must eat
>> No. 119700
[X] Just eat your food
-[x] Then talked.

So she and Mystia are cooking Eel now? (Normally she makes yakatori)