[Return]
Archived Thread

File 127492095769.jpg - (174.89KB , 630x1030 , bisonyes.jpg ) [iqdb]
118191 No. 118191
It was on a whim I came to this place. A momentary lack of judgment perhaps, or possibly a desire for something more. Whatever my reason, it was a mistake. Though only later would I realize that I have erred. I sought only my own enjoyment at first; at what expense was of little concern to me. I had over the years developed a somewhat callous attitude towards humans, much in the way a human might develop feelings for livestock. One cannot easily identify with a being judged solely by how it tastes.

Though humans, being wiser than most, seem to have developed a respect for their prey. A respect formed, I can only assume, because of persistent reminders of their own mortality. In lacking that knowledge of mortality, I in turn lacked any feelings of admiration and respect one might hold for something that held the potential to take my life. It came as a shock to me when the humans I had been hunting finally bared their fangs at me.

It was a night like any other, I thought, as I sat perched atop the palace roof. The Emperor below me awoke to yet another nightmare. Unlike many nights before, I had nary a moment to revel in his terror before he returned to bed when one of his many guards let fly an arrow. And I did what I had never thought possible—I died. I died pitifully, screaming and clutching at the arrow, trying to pull it from my body--my hands slick with blood. I would later read that, upon breathing my last, my body was unceremoniously dumped into the sea. Who knows what became of it.

Though as I can attest, death for youkai is impermanent, else this story would have come to a very early close. What is written thus far is merely a brief retelling of a rather famous legend from a point of view that few are privy to. My death and subsequent sealing only serves as a baseboard for what comes next…

----------

I awake from what feels like a long sleep. It is not a peaceful sort of awakening so much as a bump to the head to remind me that I still have the ability to feel pain. The ground beneath me quakes; so violently that I’m unable to write it off as mere hallucination. I wonder where I am…

>WRITE-IN

================================================

So here's a little something I've been putting together for a while now. Yet another open-ended adventure by yours truly with guess who as the lead! And remember, just because the opening post is written in a somewhat serious tone doesn't mean the rest of the story has to be the same. It can be as grimdark and brooding or as lighthearted and funny as you guys want it to be.

>> No. 118193
[x] Check your location
[x] Seek a higher vantage point.
[x] What the hell was in that arrow?
>> No. 118194
[excitement] See what that damn shaking is.

I'm so excited you have no idea.
>> No. 118195
> It can be as grimdark and brooding or as lighthearted and funny as you guys want it to be.

Let's go for taking over Gensokyo. With grimdark levels rivaling Warhammer 40K.

[X] A dark space, with eyes of various sizes as far as I can see, staring at me.
>> No. 118196
>>118195
You mean the story jumping the shark like WH40K did?
>> No. 118197
[x] See what that damn shaking is.
>> No. 118199
>>118195

Let's not. "Grimdark" tends to often be code for "hopelessly immature".
>> No. 118201
[X] Go up

The ground can't get you if you're not touching it.
>> No. 118205
>>118195
And then our character softens the grimdark in his narration, and we get a sidekick who drives like a madman and has one hell of a body odor.

Oh, and

[x] See what that damn shaking is.
>> No. 118206
[x] Piles of junk, treasure, and mushrooms as far as the eye can see.
[x] Try to figure out why your under one said pile.
>> No. 118208
[x] See what that damn shaking is.
>> No. 118211
[x] See what that damn shaking is.
>> No. 118213
[x] See what that damn shaking is.
>> No. 118214
I was aiming for more of a snarky PoV of the events of Gensokyo, I do see Nue as something of snarker.
>> No. 118215
[X] See what that damn shaking is.

>>118205
>and we get a sidekick who drives like a madman and has one hell of a body odor.
Don't forget the ability to disrupt special powers, yet nobody else remembers him. Isn't it sad, Jurgen?
>> No. 118242
Oddly enough, Jurgen is able to affect pariahs which shouldn't be possible because both are anti-psychics.

Also if he is here, where's the equivalent of Cain?
>> No. 118277
File 127501373048.jpg - (97.19KB , 476x560 , 5a65c9a86860fef093739672fcd0e26d.jpg ) [iqdb]
118277
First and foremost, this shaking is maddening! If it weren’t for the miserable headache I’ve developed from landing so awkwardly, I’d have normally given it no more thought. But like having bad hangover, I seem to be easily annoyed by the more minor things. Important questions—where am I, why I am here—can wait. I proceed in the only direction I can—down. My body feels weak, but not immobile. I hug the walls for support as I press forward.

At first glance, it would seem that I’ve fallen through to the center of the earth itself. The air is heavy and smells of burning rock; definitely not an atmosphere good for my aching head, and nary a breeze in the air to show me to an exit. The darkness gives way to the warm orange glow of magma, and as indicative of going the wrong way as it is, I’ve been given no choice but to move towards it.

There is a lull in the shaking, allowing me to gain my footing on the smooth lava rock. This cave appears to have been formed by flowing magma over the course of time. Perhaps a lava tube under what could be a dormant volcano. I could speculate my location all day if I so desired, but doing so wouldn’t lead to escape. Again, all I can do is move deeper into the cavern and hope for an exit.

My prayers are soon answered as I stumble across what appears to be part of a mine shaft. The stone lining the walls has been chiseled and carved away by hand, and in following this tunnel I come across more and more man-made structures. If my ears aren’t playing tricks on me, I think I can hear voices ahead.

The tunnel ends abruptly, leaving me to lay eyes upon a rather strange sight. Directly connected to the mine, and by extension the remains of a lava tube sits a house—no, a palace if I were to judge it by size alone. Am I above ground, I wonder?

“Ah, you there,” says a voice to my rear, “Who are you, and what are you doing in my house?”

A strange woman looks down upon me from a railing above. The stained-glass window at her back casts an ethereal light over the both of us, but through it I can distinctly see a smile creeping onto her face.

>
>> No. 118279
>You get the sudden urge to lick her feet. After you take off her thighhighs of course.
>> No. 118282
[X] Sorry, I was looking for the source of that damn shaking.
-[X] Do you have anything for migraines?
>> No. 118283
[X] "Hello"
>> No. 118286
[x] "Sorry I was trying to find out what the shaking was about and ended up here"
-[x] "Would you have anything for this migraine?"
>> No. 118287
[x] "I knew I should have taken a left at Kyoto."
>> No. 118292
[really?]"I'm looking for the aardvark that stole my crown."

[really] "I'm you, of course. Who else would be in here? I'm just nursing a headache."
>> No. 118297
[X] Your house? What are you doing in my house?
>> No. 118300
[x] What's with this woman, she is creepy.
[x] "Sorry I was trying to find out what the shaking was about and ended up here"
-[x] "Would you have anything for this migraine?"

Hello there Satori.
>> No. 118337
File 127517070069.jpg - (491.74KB , 1000x717 , Nue is somewhere down there.jpg ) [iqdb]
118337
I hadn’t even set foot outside of this hole through the floor when this girl… Something seems odd about her, but with my mind in its current condition I can’t quite place it. And to be more on the proper subject, I’m as much aware of my situation as she is; piecing the in between together is like looking for pieces to a puzzle that was burned up in a fire. I can’t explain what I don’t know and, more importantly, my head feels like bursting.

“You there,” I say, “Got anything for headaches? This shaking is—“

“Yes, I know. And no, I don’t. You’ve a lot of gall asking things of people who don’t so much as know your name,” she replies, frowning.

“I’ve no name to give, but if you must call me anything…” Argh! My head won’t stop throbbing! And chatting it up with this girl for some reason makes the pain worse.

“Apologies, Nue… if I may refer to you as such,” she pauses, looking me over pensively, “Seeing as your ill intentions are minimal, I wouldn’t mind if we had this conversation later. There seems to be a great deal you don’t know, and perhaps I may be of some help filling in the blanks. I’ll have Rin show you to a room where you may rest and… Perhaps dress yourself.”

“Hmm?” What nonsense! What use would I have for clothing? I am no human, nor do I hold the appearance of— Wait, what? My body, it’s…

“Taken on human form, yes,” says the girl above, “A side effect of the rules governing this cut-off section of the world, though not entirely undesirable for one such as yourself, correct?”

“So much for breaking down and bawling like a baby…” I say, finding it only a tad difficult to look my new form over. I’m not so much shocked and terrified as I am curious. The scar at my waist declares rather loudly that this body is indeed my own. I wonder, will it interfere with my ability to make myself hidden? Am I stuck with this one single form or might I rearrange myself as I could previously?

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out in time,” the girl seems to answer my thoughts, “Rest assured it’s all still there. And though you’re not the least bit curious, my name is Satori. I’m sure you’ve heard it before?”

“Then, you’re—“ I recognize that name! Who would have thought the first person I’d meet out here would be a youkai with the ability to read minds? Though this is no mountain, and she too seems to have a strangely human appearance.

“Rin? Rin?! …Where is that blasted girl?” she calls into an adjoining room, though not quite going so far as to ignore me, “Oh well, perhaps I should show you around personally then?”

“I wouldn’t mind it.” Mind, heh. It’s somewhat of a shame, I think. With my thoughts laid bare before this woman called Satori, my pranking ability may as well have fallen through the cracks. I’ve suddenly been given far less breathing room within my own mind than any living being should be used to.

“This way,” she guides me up the stairs to her and into a room on the left. “I’ve nobody occupying this room at the moment, and you’re free to have it,” she smiles, and appearing earnest enough I think I might even to take her up on the offer, “…Temporarily, of course,” she adds abruptly.

>
>> No. 118341
[X] "I like your hair"

It's the truth
>> No. 118342
[x] "Fair enough, I was never much of a homebody"
-[x] "Cut off section? Am I going to find what what the hell this place is?"
-[x] "Nice hair"
>> No. 118345
[ ] Inspect your body.
>> No. 118346
[x] "Fair enough, I was never much of a homebody"
-[x] "Cut off section? Am I going to find what what the hell this place is?"
--[x] "Nice hair"

>what the hell

OH YOU.
>> No. 118348
>>118346
exactly.
>> No. 118350
[x] "Fair enough, I was never much of a homebody"
-[x] "Cut off section? Am I going to find what what the hell this place is?"
--[x] "Nice hair"
>> No. 118418
File 127542878548.jpg - (189.62KB , 600x800 , Im sure wed all run around naked given half the ch.jpg ) [iqdb]
118418
“Fair enough,” I say, “I never was much for the great indoors.”

“Of course,” A pause, she looks away, “Though I should remind you that you’re still naked. I’ll run and fetch something for you to wear.”

“Yeah, go right—“ Ah, but she’s already left. Did I make her uncomfortable somehow? Granted, without any hair this human body does feel a little breezy, though it’s warm down here and I see no reason to cover up. To think that humans react unfavorably upon seeing another without clothing is nonsense. With that sort of instinctual reaction, wouldn’t the entire race eventually flounder and die off? I never once in my life thought humans were normal animals, but this! This is truly amusing!

I take a seat on this room’s bed. The moment my skin touches it I understand completely why humans prefer to sleep on this sort of thing over the ground. The floors they construct are cold and hard, but this is so soft! It is the first human invention I can truly appreciate!

“Ohh~ I just can’t take it anymore!” I bury my face in the sheets, pulling them over my head to shut out the room. The darkness is calming, reassuring, and like magic it starts to soothe my aching head. I could certainly grow to like this.

“Making yourself at home already, I see?” Satori says as I hear the door open, “You should bathe before you sleep, though.”

“Really?” I ask, “Why is that?”

I realize that she’s no human, but her actions mimic one flawlessly. Had it not been for the strange feeling about her I could have easily mistaken this girl for just another meal. I’m rather thankful I hadn’t.

“I doubt I’d suit your tastes, anyway,” she smirks, “Though you’ve come in at a good time.”

She hands me what I presume I’m supposed to wear. It’s mostly black, and awfully plain as far as human attire is concerned. I wonder, should I be insulted or flattered? The color suits me well enough, and the fact that she’s kind enough to so much as offer it to me speaks more toward the latter.

“Er, thanks,” I say, trying to make sense of the other various garments she’s brought with her. This white thing in particular… A headress?

“Pfft,” she giggles, “That is an undergarment. It covers what that dress doesn’t.”

“So it does..” I say, stretching the cloth with my fingers, “I don’t get it.”

“Well, you’ll figure it out eventually.” She stifles a laugh, “There’s a bath on the first floor to the left. Go wash up and meet me in the main hall when you’re done. Dinner’s just about ready.”

And she leaves yet again, I presume headed out to carve up whatever animal we’ll be feasting upon tonight. Yet another oddity of human culture—a meal more than once a day. It’s a mystery how they don’t all get fat.

I look back at the clothing in my hands, and place it on the bed. A safe bet I’d say that it’s not something to wear while bathing. I’m sure it would be more than a little uncomfortable when wet. With all of these disadvantages, I really don’t understand the concept at all.

>
>> No. 118419
>Take a bath.
Plain and simple. And sexy. Later we can help her figure out how to put on clothes.
>> No. 118428
[X] Take a bath.

It's also a good time to explore your new body.
>> No. 118429
[X] Leave the clothes in your room and find the bath.

No point in wearing them now, they'll just get dirty.
>> No. 118430
[X] Leave the clothes in your room and find the bath.

Naked Nue walking across the Chireiden.
>> No. 118431
[naughty bits] Leave the clothes in your room and find the bath.

We must remain nude for as long as possible.
>> No. 118432
[X] Leave the clothes in your room and find the bath.
-[x] It's a good thing these round things on my chest are small, walking with them is easy.
>> No. 118433
[X] Leave the clothes in your room and find the bath.
>> No. 118530
Isn't Nue's form her True Form anyway though? That's how she referred to it in the games.
>> No. 118537
>>118530

canon is not implied.
>> No. 118540
File 127571073322.jpg - (222.38KB , 707x275 , pick_one.jpg ) [iqdb]
118540
>>118530

You guys know the drill. Updates soon-ish.
>> No. 118546
File 127571414781.jpg - (574.67KB , 880x800 , skirting the border is always welcome.jpg ) [iqdb]
118546
Better I don’t dwell on it, lest I wrack my brain right out of my head. Satori’s invitation to use her baths is not something I’m willing to pass up in lieu of contemplating the benefits and shortcomings of covering my body, particularly so if she would refuse to feed me were I to simply not bathe. That won’t do at all, I say. I save my questions for later and follow her directions. I follow the railing back down to the first floor and turn left. Only one door ahead, so I open it.

Beyond the door lies the bath; a luxurious one at that. At first glance it appears to be similar to an open-air hot spring, though I look up to see yet another rock wall blocking my view of the sky. A particularly brutal reminder that I’m still underground. So, rather than a hot spring, it’s more like an underground reservoir to a geyser. The putrid stench of sulfur burns my nostrils, and I’m sure that water is boiling. With a youkai’s stamina, I’m sure I can take it.

I dip my toes in, testing the temperature. It’s warm, but overall fails to meet my expectations. I jump right in, making myself comfortable. Or I would be comfortable had I not heard a faint murmur from the other side. It seems that I am not alone, and I should act accordingly. I hide my presence, surrounding myself with a dense fog. With all the steam, I should go unnoticed until I decide to step out so long as I keep quiet.

I pick a small area under a rocky outcropping to wash myself. It’s fairly isolated and deep here, so I doubt this other person or persons would bother coming this way. If I look closely, I can faintly see the shape of a head over beyond the rocks. The silhouette appears human, though one would never even attempt to intermingle with youkai. I should assume that they’re about as human as myself.

They finish first, as I hear water sloshing at their feet as they walk towards the door. I catch a glimpse of a woman—quite comely, with long black hair and strangely enough a pair of wings that match. I’ve seen enough Tengu to know that she isn’t one, though she leaves before I can catch a decent glance. Perhaps I should inquire about her later.

I take my time at this point. Bathing alone is far more relaxing than with others. Instinct has taught me to be on guard when in the presence of others, so I can’t truly relax until nobody is around. I feel that I should search for a mirror and check myself out, but I find myself in no hurry to do so. As time wears on, I begin to feel the water temperature dropping. I write it off as my senses playing tricks on me at first, but the longer I take the colder it seems to become. It feels almost lukewarm by the time I pull myself out.

I feel lightheaded; a common side effect of inhaling too much of the vapors in this room. I tend to draw out my baths, so I’ve grown used to it at this point. My previous headache considered, I welcome the numbing sensation as I go on the hunt for a mirror.

Searching the bath proves to be an exercise in futility, but I eventually find one. In my own room, no less. It seems that somebody was kind enough to deliver one while I was out. I should find them and thank them, but more importantly… My body has become entirely human. From head to toe, I appear as they do. Thankfully, I’ve still a number of the appendages from my original body on my back; something to differentiate me from them.

Frankly I’m disgusted by it, this body. I feel like I should hide it, like nobody should see it. I prefer the old me to something like this, though I’ve little choice but to accept it at this point. At least the face isn’t half bad, though the human male obsession with the female chest comes to mind. Do they prefer larger? Or smaller? I believe this would stand more to the latter.

No matter. I scare and eat humans after all, not seduce them. I dress myself quickly, cutting holes in the back to allow my ‘wings’ a little bit of freedom. I’ve yet to understand what the purpose of this undergarment is, so I toss it aside and return to the mirror to reexamine myself. I feel no different than before. What I see in the reflection appears no different to an ordinary human.

>
>> No. 118550
[X] Spy on someone
>> No. 118555
>I scare and eat humans after all, not seduce them.
Maybe we could change it to scare, seduce and eat.
>> No. 118558
File 127574158171.png - (216.29KB , 600x600 , why wear clothes when you are an illusionist.png ) [iqdb]
118558
[x]Spy on someone

Clothes? We're a Nue, people seeing us = we're doing it wrong.
>> No. 118583
what, no options?

Well than...
[x] Find the winged girl from before.
>> No. 118584
[x]Spy on someone

BOO!
>> No. 118590
[x] Find the winged girl from before.

Babe Okuu comfirmed at least. It'd be funny seeing a "big sis" Nue and "lil sister" Okuu, despite the latter being taller.
>> No. 118605
[x] Spy on someone.
-[x] ...Like the winged girl from before.
>> No. 118607
Let's compromise.

[x] Spy on someone.
-[x] ...Like the winged girl from before.
>> No. 118608
File 127582281489.jpg - (457.32KB , 480x640 , imustprotectoneesama.jpg ) [iqdb]
118608
>>118590

Not really; it comes with the territory.
>> No. 118727
File 127601998037.jpg - (632.20KB , 900x1200 , Okuu on update 6 just as planned.jpg ) [iqdb]
118727
I breathe a heavy sigh, watching the ‘me’ in the mirror do the same. As much as I hate it, I’ve been given no choice but to accept what I’ve become. Adapt or die, such is the way of all living things. Thinking on this, I decide to give my body a thorough testing. Can this human form handle all the rigors of my daily life, or will it be as fragile as an ordinary human?

The perfect candidate for testing has been found. She piqued my curiosity in the baths, and now I intend to have that interest sated. It would seem I still hold the ability to hide my form, so why not handle this in the usual fashion? I’ll search from the shadows and watch from above, where I can remain unseen most easily. Finding her proves to be problematic. The underground palace is far larger than expected; finding one girl in this place will be like searching for a needle in a haystack.

And a haystack I eventually find, though not of the usual variety. As I come outside, I notice corpses have been piled around the palace walls—or are being piled. A sole girl throws one after the other onto the piles like a cat leaving dead mice on its owner’s doorstep. I would hope that Satori, like most level-headed masters, would throw these bodies out. It comes to my attention that there is a possibility that these corpses might be on the dinner table tonight, but I push the thought from my mind before my stomach takes notice.

I watch the girl as she merrily hefts one body after another from a small cart. I would expect she would be singing to herself, though at this distance sound carries poorly and I’m left to use my imagination. In such gruesome conditions, I find it hard to believe that someone would actually be enjoying themselves.

“She really is a hard worker, isn’t she?”

“Eh?” The girl from before has snuck up beside me. The fact that she’s there aside, that I didn’t notice her comes more as a shock to me. “Y-You can see me?”

“In a sense. Smell would be more accurate.”

“…Smell?” Is she joking?

“Really, I even told her not to go so far out of her way to help me…”

She’s not even paying attention to me anymore. I suppose there would be no point in hiding myself any longer at this point.

“So you’re the new girl, huh?” She looks me dead in the eye, “Not quite what I’d expected, to be honest. I’m Utsuho, but everyone just calls me Okuu.”

>
>> No. 118732
[x] "I'm Nue, nice to meet you."
-[x] "What were you expecting?"
>> No. 118782
>>118727
We were outdone by Okuu. Things need some serious reconsidering. Not that an Okuu that's not a ditz is not welcome.
>> No. 118784
>>118727

[x] "I'm Nue, nice to meet you."
-[x] "What were you expecting?"
>> No. 118785
[x] "I'm Nue, nice to meet you."
-[x] "What were you expecting?"
>> No. 118790
[x] "I'm Nue, nice to meet you."
-[x] "What were you expecting?"
>> No. 118806
[x] "I'm Nue, nice to meet you."
-[x] "What were you expecting?"
>> No. 118807
[x] "I'm Nue, nice to meet you."
-[x] "What were you expecting?"
>> No. 118822
[] How rude, I've had a bath before.
>> No. 118842
File 127614985773.jpg - (395.21KB , 880x705 , did or did not do the research.jpg ) [iqdb]
118842
“You were expecting someone taller?” I ask.

“No, no, it’s not that at all!” I seem to have disrupted her, “It’s just, err… You know, you just don’t look that old. Satori tells me she found something I’d only heard about in really old stories and, well… I thought… I forgot what I was thinking, but anyway—“

“’Nue’ is what humans used to call me. If you must call me something, that will do well enough.” I say, trying to re-familiarize myself with the customs of introduction. I’ve spoken more to others today than in the years prior all combined. I find myself lacking in social graces but I try not to let it slow me down.

“You don’t have a real name?”

“No name, and nobody to give me one,” I reply, confused by her attempts to sympathize with me. I don’t understand what warrants the troubled look on her face when the one in question is hardly troubled at all.

“Can I call you Maria?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No. ‘Nue’ is fine.”

“But it’s so hard to say! And when I say it wrong it sounds like I’m gonna vomit. You know, like, ‘nuuuuuueeeeeegggghhhhhhh’.” She makes a miserable face to accentuate the notion.

I understand this girl less and less with each passing moment. Is she an idiot? I question the very possibility that she may have the ability to form complex thought. Perhaps this is her attempt at a joke? Or she merely feels distraught by my lack of a name. But why of all things, ‘Maria’? What prompted her to come up with that particular name of the many thousands that exist to date? She’s far too impulsive to be a youkai, and yet she is so obviously a youkai.

“Okay, so Nue it is, then,” she says, much to her own dismay, “So, uh… What was I going to say again? …You’ll have to pardon me; my memory gets a bit fuzzy at times.”

“So Okuu,” I ask, “who’s the girl out in the yard?”

I point down to the girl still piling corpses around the outer walls. Okuu seems to know her, so out of convenience’s sake I pose the question. I’ve plenty of other questions I would like to ask, but most of them would likely prove too daunting for this child’s fragile and forgetful mind.

“That’s Rin,” she replies, “Everyone calls her Orin—“

“I’m familiar with my own language’s honorifics,” I say, sparing myself the impending lecture, “Why is she piling corpses around the palace?”

“Long story, that. Call it a science experiment.”

“What sort of science requires so many hundreds of dead bodies?”

“The bodies are fuel, like coal for a boiler.”

“…Huh?” I’m lost already, “Look, I know this isn’t Eishou, and I’m not up to speed on modern technology, but please try to keep it simple will you?”

“A… steam boiler isn’t simple enough?”

I shake my head. I can’t help not knowing when I’ve never seen nor heard of one before.

“It’s fairly old technology,” she asserts.

“Clearly not old enough,” I say, beginning to wonder just how long I’ve been asleep.

“How about wood for a fire then? Is that a better image? Fire is fairly stone-age.”

I shake off the desire to tease her a bit and nod my head. This level I can understand quite easily.

“Though why bodies for fuel? Why not wood?”

“…Do trees grow in caves?”

“Good point,” I concede, “So what are they fueling?”

“If you don’t know what a steam boiler is I don’t think I’ll ever be able to explain it.”

>
>> No. 118846
[x] "Nevermind," I said. She didn't look like the best person to ask.
[x] "Where is the main hall? And what's for dinner?"
>> No. 118848
Does Okuu have her nuclear enhancements at this point?
>> No. 118850
[x]"Try anyway, it's not like I have much else to do"
[x]Play dumb until she gets frustrated and smashes something
>> No. 118852
[x] Ask for a demonstration of this "Steam Boiler"
>> No. 118863
[x] "Nevermind," I said. She didn't look like the best person to ask.
[x] "Where is the main hall? And what's for dinner?"
Fud first.
>> No. 118868
[x] "Nevermind," I said. She didn't look like the best person to ask.
[x] "Where is the main hall? And what's for dinner?"
>> No. 118870
[x]"Try anyway, it's not like I have much else to do"
[x]Play dumb until she gets frustrated and smashes something

Silly bird-brain
>> No. 118871
>“…Do trees grow in caves?”

Do bodies?

>“There’s a bath on the first floor to the left. Go wash up and meet me in the main hall when you’re done. Dinner’s just about ready.”

[x] "Nevermind," I said. She didn't look like the best person to ask.
[x] "Where is the main hall? And what's for dinner, if it's not corpses?"
>> No. 118882
[x] "Never mind," I said, because it's two damned words, not one. Also, she didn't look like the best person to ask.

[x] "Where is the main hall? And what's for dinner, if it's not corpses?"
>> No. 118886
File 127622337265.png - (357.52KB , 1001x655 , minecraftan.png ) [iqdb]
118886
Aaaand here is what I do when I should be writing or something.
>> No. 118895
You should be writing her, not minecrafting her.
>> No. 118928
>>118886

When did Nue turn herself into Minecraft blocks?

Good job.
>> No. 118930
The fuck is with you people and being a polite, straightforward, open and inviting nue?

I mean really. What?
>> No. 118932
>>118930
Considering all things, she doesn't have much to hide nor the ability to really do it; that and I think Nue liked Okuu some. Not sure how her birdbrain-ness affected things.

And since Satori's nice enough to give us room and board for time, it'd be better to be polite to the household. The same can't be said for teh rest of Gensokyo.
>> No. 118934
>>118930

Well, bear in mind that everyone is awake.

Naturally, once everyone is cozy in bed, it's right back to rolling through the castle in a veil of black clouds, bestowing interesting dreams upon the household.
>> No. 118935
>>118930
Thankfully, the writefag seems to want to keep the attitude.


[x] "Nevermind," I said. She didn't look like the best person to ask.
[x] "Where is the main hall? And what's for dinner?
>> No. 118943
>>118935
Half the reason I'm reading this is to watch sanae try to translate the "Shall we take a delightful little stroll and talk about pretty flowers" votes into something in-character

It's ironic how a story has a decent concept and decent author but turns out boring anyway because of the voters
>> No. 118945
File 127637030474.jpg - (927.71KB , 2780x2110 , damn it feels good to be a gangsta.jpg ) [iqdb]
118945
“Fair enough,” I say. Even if I did know what a steam boiler was, I doubt she could explain herself. The more she speaks, the less I think of her intelligence. She’s beautiful, sure, but I’m starting to think dumb as a sack of rocks goes hand in hand with that sort of stunning appearance.

“So when and where is dinner?” I ask, not particularly hungry but not so willing to turn down the offer of a free meal. Of course, if this satori girl serves something other than human I’ll gain little to no nourishment from the meal.

“Ah! I completely forgot!” She exclaims, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me back into the building, “This way, this way!” And ‘this way’ I go.

I soon find myself in a large hall, the centerpiece of which is a rather immodestly large table. I take a seat at the end of the table; the largest chair usually reserved for the master of the house. I know this custom a little too well. Taking the seat may be viewed as an insult by some, but the very base of the act is a declaration of power over others. I want to make it very clear to Satori that, despite her good will towards me, I’m not another one of her subjects nor do I intend on becoming one.

“Point taken,” she says coming into the room, “but that seat is normally saved for my little sister. Afraid she won’t be joining us tonight.” She sounds depressed. This is not the reaction I was expecting, nor was it something I had hoped for.

“Okuu,” she turns to my latest companion, “Will Orin be joining us? …I see. Make sure she at least washes up before we eat.”

“Talking to yourself again?” Satori’s one-sided conversations amuse me; I wonder how she’ll respond when I put an emphasis on the subject…

“I would like to ask that you please don’t pose a question you already know the answer to.”

She articulates calmly, but I seem to have struck a nerve. We youkai often have long and difficult pasts, and perhaps I brought up a distasteful memory. Or perhaps she’s just in a bad mood. The only question remaining is whether or not I should continue down this path…

“Please don’t,” she says forcefully, without raising her voice, “I’ve been nothing but kind to you.”

“You want appreciation?”

“I want to have a normal dinner with my sister, but it seems I’m asking for too much.”

She takes a seat with her head in her hands.

>
>> No. 118947
I've got nothing.
>> No. 118949
[x] You can't do anything about her sister, but since she is your benefactor, might as well at least meet her halfway. Apologise and shift discussion. Ask about the boiler, for example.
>> No. 118953
[x] "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to cross the line. I certainly wouldn't like it if you did"
[x] "Mind if I ask what this boiler/reactor? I haven't heard of such a thing"
>> No. 118967
[x]"So where and when am I exactly?"
>> No. 118968
>The more she speaks, the less I think of her intelligence. She’s beautiful, sure, but I’m starting to think dumb as a sack of rocks goes hand in hand with that sort of stunning appearance.

To some her birdbrain-ness gives her a charm, and I wonder how Nue'll react to folks like Yukari, attractive and VERY smart?
>> No. 118972
[x] "I am stunned by this into mortification. I'll have to do my best to make pleasant company in her stead." And take your mind off it.
-[x] "So how did you get into the corpse smelting business?" Plague or a particularly bad famine?
-[x] "You have a pet cat who hauls dead bodies and pet bird who can... smell things. Do you have a dog that solves crime?" I could be all three, but if you must call me O-Nue, don't forget the -dono on the end.
-[x] "Tonight's dinner isn't corpses, is it?" I'm pretty skilled at harassing people; I've harassed Emperors. Well, one. Got me killed though. Think I should turn over a new leaf?

Rather than spend the rest of the dinner in stunned silence, admit your faux pas (even if you're being disingenuous) and engage her on two fronts. Take advantage of the fact that Okuu can't hear your mental messages and try to get Satori to seemingly answer a voiced question with silly answer. Even if you don't succeed, she'll catch your intent and you'll have taken her mind off her trouble.
>> No. 118976
>>118972
Couldn't Satori just answer the verbal question, and then say "in response to what you just thought" before answering the nonverbal parts? It's not like we can cook up some clever plan without her noticing.

Therefore, a neutral option.
[x]"So where and when am I exactly?"
>> No. 118978
Ok, no. No more guidance counselor nue.

[Oh for fuck's sakes] I was wrong. She's not like a human, she is human. This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
[x]I'm bored
[x]I want out
[x]How the hell do I get out of this cave
[x] The sooner I'm gone the sooner I'm out of your (rather interesting shade of) hair anyway.

No food, no fresh air, no prey, and a youkai with an ability that annoys me to all hell. To top it off people are desperately trying to make a GOOD GIRL out of a youkai that was exterminated because she was killing an emperor with nothing but night terrors.

What's the problem here? Is it just Anon's lack of balls? Is it the lack of oxygen rich air in the cave? Who cares, I want out. Just fucking experience the new era instead of asking about it.
>> No. 118983
>>118978
It's called wanting at least one place that isn't pissed at you.
>> No. 118984
>>118978
It's called being nice to the person who was kind enough to let you stay in their home. The way to repay someones hospitality is to NOT piss them off.
Besides, being a bitch will only get you so far before everybody hates you.
>> No. 118990
>>Besides, being a bitch will only get you so far before everybody hates you.

Maybe it's just me, but considering who she is and what she does for fun, I somehow don't see her having a problem with that.
>> No. 118999
>>118990
I'd think she'd have limits though, and no one said such a thing had to cover the whole underground, just The Earth Spirit Palace.
>> No. 119001
>>118983
>>118984
It's called since when is a Nue a sociable Youkai?

Being a nice, emotionally needy pushover (default description of almost every protagonist on this site) isn't necessarily a bad thing, not always, but when it makes you vote every character in every story to act the same way in every situation it gets a wee bit boring


Now seriously we just woke up from a fucking 700 year nap. Meaning, 700 year old habits, 700 year old mindset, 700 year old set of values and a 700 year old code of youkai morality. None of which fits the "nice girl repaying a satori in shining armor by helping the violet haired teenage maiden solve family issues".

Seriously, EX-boss level youkai fresh out of ancient feudal japan. Cause some incidents, make some ruckus, have some fun in fictional-life. If we get monstrous knights in plot-mail armor coming to slay us, we can burn that bridge when we're halfway over it.
>> No. 119002
[ ] I was wrong. She's not like a human, she is human. This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
[ ] I'm bored
[ ] I want out
[ ] How the hell do I get out of this cave
[ ] The sooner I'm gone the sooner I'm out of your (rather interesting shade of) hair anyway.
>> No. 119003
>>119001
It's more like Nue being stuck in a strange new land, where she has no idea about, she sumbles upon Satori who helps her out, something rare in her life, more so when it turns out that Satori knows about her past.

And it's not like this is going to mark some major turning of leaf for her, more like repaying the favor before heading to the outside and then unleashing some mischief.
>> No. 119004
Wait until Rin blasts us to the surface.
>> No. 119005
Waiting sucks. Months before action? I'd rather go with action anon now.
>> No. 119012
>>119011
You assume too much, the man wrote a likable Aya and an off the wall story. Satori ofered to let Nue stay until she gets her powers under control. It isn't polite to laugh at your host's troubled life. That's like saying "I didn't really care about them" at a person's funeral!

And if this is pre-SA, getting out of the underground won't be so easy, as merely trying to get out could cause an incident. Had Nue gotten fully accumulated to her human form by now, this would sound like a good way to start things off. But she's not and wouldn't last 5 sec against the Miko. That'd be embarrassing, seeing how vampire that's merely 500 years old lasted longer than that.
>> No. 119016
>>119012
Wow, can't believe someone caught that post in the half minute it was up before I decided not to cause an imageboard incident

But really, there is a difference between trying to act nice for the sake of your host and
>I am stunned by this into mortification.
what the fuck?
>> No. 119020
Oh hai site's back up

>>119001
This. Eight hundred and forty seven times this.

>>118978
>guidance counselor nue

I died laughing. Somebody find a drawfag so we can put him/her to work.

Also, updates maybe sometime after work today.
>> No. 119029
>>119016
That's not my vote, that's overdoing it.

Mine was >>118953 ,basically showing some sympathy and changing the subject.
>> No. 119034
[X] I was wrong. She's not like a human, she is human. This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
[X] I'm bored
[X] I want out
[X] How the hell do I get out of this cave
[X] The sooner I'm gone the sooner I'm out of your (rather interesting shade of) hair anyway.

Going to have to go with this. We need to stretch our wings, and get ready to troll like there's no tomorrow.
>> No. 119035
[x] "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to cross the line. I certainly wouldn't like it if you did"
[x] "Mind if I ask what this boiler/reactor? I haven't heard of such a thing"

I'm not really feeling that vote to just get out as soon as possible.
>> No. 119038
File 127663122725.jpg - (1.55MB , 2550x3408 , Gentlemen I like fusion.jpg ) [iqdb]
119038
As she sulks I begin to realize the depth of the situation. This youkai--this woman has become something similar to a human. It would be wrong of me to simply accept her as less of a youkai or to simply label her as if she were actually human, but rather what she has become lies somewhere between youkai and human. If anything, she is both.

I say nothing. I know not what drives this very human emotion she displays, and therefore I can do nothing to comfort her or help her. She has lost herself; what good am I to her besides a tool to hide her from her own loneliness? Perhaps now I understand why she surrounds herself with youkai like the winged girl beside me.

“If you’ll excuse me,” says Satori, quickly leaving the room. I’ve no idea if it was intentional on her part, but to me she appeared to be hiding her face. Nevertheless I’m fully aware she heard every thought running through my mind. Okuu is quick to follow, though only after casting an awfully hostile glare in my direction does she leave the room.

“Well, so much for dinner,” I say, heading back the way I came. It’s a bit of a shame she left in such haste. I had much I would have wanted to ask her; particularly about the color of her hair. But it would seem I’ve overstayed my welcome, and rather than face some nasty repercussion I decide to leave now. I’ve no direction, but that never stopped me before. Unlike this satori girl, I can handle myself without the company of others.

I pass through the front door, waving at the girl I saw earlier as she walks past me into the building. The stench of decaying bodies is marvelously overpowering. Were they a little less ripe I’d have likely taken one with me as a snack. I think to myself; if Satori wanted to end her loneliness, why surround her house with bodies? Or better yet, why live underground where no soul would dare tread. She is purposefully perpetuating her situation, though I know not why. I could go back and ask, but there’s no doubt in my mind that she would never tell me.

I look back only once, taking in the awesome sight that is the underground cathedral of the youkai Satori. From the inside I would have never guessed at its majesty. Shame I’ll likely never see it again. Now, only the front gate and stone walls of the palace lie ahead. Such an obstacle would hinder only flightless birds and humans, and the iron gates serve as only a small obstruction in my path.

Though as I place my hands on the cast iron beams they start to glow red hot--I would think it a sort of ward or seal were I to not have realized my own situation. Fire surrounds me; fueled by nothing and turning the volcanic sand of the cave floor to glass. Through it I see a silhouette of a person. Human? I think not. No human possesses the ability to create fire from nothing.

But the heat simply does not affect me, as many a human has learned the hard way. Sadly though, the clothing I was been given has been burnt to cinders, which has effectively nullified my debt to Satori. I look beyond the blaze to the blurred form of my attacker, but the fire redoubles its effort to burn me to cinders.

“It won’t work, I say!” I yell over the inferno, stepping forward out of it to face the assault head-on. Much to my surprise I see Okuu before me, pointing what I can only assume to be the source of these fires in my direction. She says nothing, but the weapon begins to glow a bright orange.

And once more do I find myself engulfed in flames being burned to cinders only in this girl’s mind. A shame I might have to kill her to leave; I was really beginning to like her too.

“Ah, is it hot in here or is it just me..?” I laugh. This was just the sort of situation I was trying to avoid.

“You’re either foolish or just plain stupid,” I continue, “Do you have any idea what I am?”

“None whatsoever!” Her answer is forceful, her voice filled with rage. I made the master cry and now she’s out for blood. How absolutely marvelous this day has become! She knows nothing of me and, frankly speaking I know nothing of her either.

Though for her—for anyone, to know so little about me is the worst sort of disadvantage.

>
>> No. 119039
[X] "Educate" her.

Class is in session~
>> No. 119042
[x] "Educate" her.
I like this.
>> No. 119049
[x] "Educate" her.
>> No. 119050
>>119048
And that would stop Utsuho from smelling her... how?

{X} "Educate" her.
>> No. 119051
[X] "Educate" her.
-[x] "What? I just thought my opinion. Last time I checked Youkai weren't such sobbing messes. It wasn't like I ASKED her to look into my head. A raging birdbrain is nothing new."

So we're out to piss off Gensokyo so bad Yukari gaps us into the sun?

Hooray for trainwrecks!
>> No. 119055
>>119048
>>119050
It's not about actually making her think we're someone else. It's just to fuck with her.
>> No. 119059
>>119047
Changing vote to:
[I] "Educate" her
[like] Abilities? Tricks? Pft. Unnecessary.
[coffee] Keep taunting, blind her with her own rage
[and] Maneuver the fight so the mansion is behind you. Wait until she goes for a big bang type of attack.
[doughnuts] Suddenly, evasive maneuvers
[occasionally] Skedaddle before authorities and more power players arrive
>> No. 119061
[x] "Educate" her
[x] Abilities? Tricks? Pft. Unnecessary.
[x] Keep taunting, blind her with her own rage
[trick-or-treat] Maneuver the fight so the mansion is behind you. Wait until she goes for a big bang type of attack.
[x] Suddenly, evasive maneuvers
[x] Skedaddle before authorities and more power players arrive


Whoops, deleted the wrong post by accident.
>> No. 119063
[X] "Educate" her.
[X] Let's see if those powers are coming back, shall we?
-[X] Make yourself look like her, and begin making a mockery of her.
-[X] Cycle through the appearances of other people she knows, and continue taunting her until you...
-[X] Make yourself appear as Satori, and wonder idly what sorts of things people would think if you ran around naked like that outside the gates.

I'm feeling mean.
>> No. 119065
[X] "Educate" her.
[X] Let's see if those powers are coming back, shall we?
-[X] Make yourself look like her, and begin making a mockery of her.
-[X] Cycle through the appearances of other people she knows, and continue taunting her until you...
-[X] Make yourself appear as Satori, and wonder idly what sorts of things people would think if you ran around naked like that outside the gates.
>> No. 119069
This is assuming if she has those powers by now or not.
>> No. 119072
[x] "Educate" her.

Let us commence to jackass.
>> No. 119079
[x] "Educate" her.

I approve aggressive, nonspecific action
>> No. 119081
>Now seriously we just woke up from a fucking 700 year nap. Meaning, 700 year old habits, 700 year old mindset, 700 year old set of values and a 700 year old code of youkai morality. None of which fits the "nice girl repaying a satori in shining armor by helping the violet haired teenage maiden solve family issues".

Does this include sexual abusing or just abusing other Touhous?
>> No. 119085
>>119081
Possibly being abused by some, such as Yuuka. Since if we're to be a bigger bitch than EX Nine's Yukari, chances are someone will want revenge, and unlike the birdbrain, they'll actually succeed.

I also realized I think this fight might start the chain of events leading to SA. (We beat Okuu, she wants power, so forth)
>> No. 119095
>>119081
It means have some fun. If you think that's fun, then yeah I guess so.

>>119085
Nothing wrong with a bit of risk.

Also I think Okuu already has her arm cannon
>I see Okuu before me, pointing what I can only assume to be the source of these fires in my direction. She says nothing, but the weapon begins to glow a bright orange.
>> No. 119096
>>119095
Well we're in trouble... It's a bit too soon to be pissing off a stage 6 boss, which we just did.
>> No. 119097
>>119096
It's NEVER too soon to piss of stage 6 bosses! We're the mothershifting Nue!
>> No. 119098
Can we just get to raping Unyuho already? All this pointless fighting makes my penis hard.
>> No. 119100
>>119098
You can always make a vote for it.
>> No. 119101
>>119100
[x]update faster
>> No. 119102
>>119097
You forget that she's in the process of recovering her powers due to ending up in Gensokyo (and being stuck in a humanish form)
>> No. 119105
>>119102
Powers are a crutch anyway. Who needs em.
>> No. 119106
File 127672973921.png - (1.82MB , 1735x1249 , imagine this but more naked.png ) [iqdb]
119106
Well, given this situation I may as well stretch my wings. I’ve no intention of killing this girl outright, but if it happens it happens, and she’ll only have herself to blame as I stand over her broken and battered form and laugh.

She readies yet another attack. I should tell her that the same attack over and over again gets predictable after the second or third volley. I make no attempt to dodge, and my body scatters into a fine mist as the flame erupts all around me. I wait in this form for the dust to settle.

“Hah! All talk, this one!” she cackles, “What’s wrong? Can’t take a little heat?! Burned up already, have you?!

I would laugh, but in this formless shape I’ve no vocal chords to utilize. She is far too quick to assume my defeat; I take the opportunity to get under her skin a bit.

“Okuu!” I yell, assuming the shape of the flame-haired girl from before, “What’s going on?!”

“Pest extermination,” she mutters with a grin, never the wiser. “Don’t worry, it’s all been taken care of!”

Or so I thought. She brings to bear the weapon on her arm and lets loose a barrage of fire onto the form of her accomplice. The sheer pressure of the attack sends me reeling backwards.

“You forget I can smell you!” she taunts me yet again, but still I remain calm.

“Not only do you make Satori cry…” she yells as she fires relentlessly, “You dare to pose as my friend?!”

Her words give off a certain ‘I’ll never forgive you, I’ll kill you’ feeling, though the weight they carry falls short on me as I’m a little short on sympathy at the moment. She truly doesn’t understand anything about me, does she?

“Over here!” I yell, my voice being projected in a direction that even has me stumped. I never was good at vocal projection, though it serves as a good distraction. The blistering heat subsides as she moves to attack elsewhere, giving me time to recover and plan my next move.

I decide on a simple approach. Far simpler than I would like, but the attack will serve as a test. I have no doubt in my mind that a youkai like Satori would react in a very human manner when stripped naked, but what of her subordinates?

As Okuu fires in a direction away from me, I creep out of her line of sight and sneak up behind her. It’s far simpler than I’d have thought it would be, as she seems to be simply blindly attacking any which way she suspects me to be.

“Boo!” I whisper, grabbing at her shirt and giving it a good hard yank. The fabric comes apart like wet paper as she turns to attack. Shame she doesn’t seem the least bit surprised.

“There you are!” She shrieks, wasting valuable seconds to verbalize her thought before attacking. Time enough for me to get a grab at the thing attached to her arm, realize it won’t come off so easy, and slip away before she fires.

It would seem that she won’t wear down as easily as I had thought, and without attacking her directly this battle might take a good deal of time…

>
>> No. 119107
[x] Let's see if she can keep fighting when certain spots are stimulated. It'd be a good chance to test out my tentacles.
>> No. 119111
>>119107
I... I... This is going to turn out bad, obviously, but now I'm curious.

Do not know if want¿
>> No. 119112
[cock-punch Newton's ghost] Nudity power go!
>> No. 119113
[x] Let's see if she can keep fighting when certain spots are stimulated. It'd be a good chance to test out my tentacles.

Impossible to resist.
>> No. 119117
Hey, you remember how we saw Aya coming out of the hot springs earlier?
You know how all that noise just now probably got her attention?

That being said,
[x] Let's see if she can keep fighting when certain spots are stimulated. It'd be a good chance to test out my tentacles.
>> No. 119118
>>119117
I think that was Okuu we saw (who happened to be nude and de-equiped.)
>> No. 119123
[x] A good chance to test out my tentacles.

Not sure they're H-game tentacles and not poisonous, barbed tentacles.

Either way is fine.
>> No. 119126
[X] Let's see if she can keep fighting when certain spots are stimulated.

"The Tingler! The Tingler is loose in the theater! Scream! Scream for your lives!"
>> No. 119128
[x] Let's see if she can keep fighting when certain spots are stimulated. It'd be a good chance to test out my tentacles.

~
>> No. 119129
[X] Let's see if she can keep fighting when certain spots are stimulated. It'd be a good chance to test out my tentacles.

Good for groping all kinds of places♥
>> No. 119130
[x] Let's see if she can keep fighting when certain spots are stimulated. It'd be a good chance to test out my tentacles.
YES YES YES!
>> No. 119132
>>119001
Hey, are you happy with how things are going now?
>> No. 119133
>>119132
You make it sound like this was the only thing that could have happened as a result of not being a nice youkai.

And that is bullshit.
>> No. 119135
>>119132
Well, let's see. We're getting imaginative votes, most people seem enthusiastic about the story, and most of all people seem to be having fun with the LA.

Yes, yes I am very happy. This is how LAs should be (fun).
>> No. 119136
>>119133
What of Betraying a innocent birdbrain's expectations of friendship in the worse way? What of the likelyhood of starting a nasty chain of events in the underground? What of utterly damaging someone's faith in their fellow youkai?

The ultimate fate of all things that have nothing but enemies is oblivion. That's the major difference between Nue and Yukari: Yukari knew this basic act and at the very least put on pretenses of being friendly. That's why Yukari's basically running Gensokyo while Nue got stuck in the ground.

I want to help reach the most logical extend of your intended mindset. If it does end as I predict, then the blame falls not on me. I look forward to being enemy to all of Gensokyo.
>> No. 119137
>>119136
Moralfaggotry. Not even regular moralfaggotry, but holier-than-thou moralfaggotry.
0/10, shoo.
>> No. 119138
>>119136
Wait, so you weren't complaining?
>> No. 119139
File 127675943494.png - (1.23MB , 1500x1100 , heeeeeeeeeeeey.png ) [iqdb]
119139
>>119136
I can't help but think that you are, perhaps, taking things a little too seriously.

Stop that.
>> No. 119140
>>119136
Just go fuck yourself, moralfag.
>> No. 119141
I'm just kind of worried that, at this rate, it'll become Nue versus Everyone Else in Gensokyo. Unless the idea is to be a rebel and make friends with the people who are rude to you and become enemies with the people who are nice to you. Seems kind of suicidal, at any rate.
On the other hand, that doesn't seem to be something Nue would think of, so maybe tentacle rape is the most in-character option.
>> No. 119142
>>119138
I've instead decided to help you guys just to see if my hypothesis is correct and to exercise my dark side (a rare chance since Kirin's story). After all if we're to be Nue the menace, we might as well go all out about it. And it was I that wrote that write in after all. Part of me is disgusted at the extent of the betrayal, another part is excited at the ensuring violation of something so pure
>> No. 119143
>>119141
Too late to worry about that, just sit down and enjoy the ride. That's what I'm doing anyways.
>> No. 119144
>>119136
Hey, she was the one who started it. Trying to incinerate us just because we made her master cry because she can read our mind is totally uncalled for. And we were just trying to leave too.
>> No. 119147
Oh you. You and your fretting, it's kind of cute. Incidents are always like that. Remember the whole red-mist-blocking-out the sun thing? Or the "let's conquer the aboveground with nuclear fusion bombs" plot (perpetrated by yours-birdbrain-truly).

As for *trying* to be rude to everyone? Meh. This case was mostly a clash of personality thing (or rather, the route we were on was so overdone and boring I wanted to rip my hair out). I'm sure we'll meet someone with a similar sense of youkai humor sooner or later, or get semi converted by byakuren, or go into tsun-tsun mode, or, or, or. Oh the possibilities.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride for a while. I'm sure we'll get plotlocked once something major happens or we take a liking to someone.
>> No. 119148
>>119144
Yes but one could have attempted to show a bit of sympathy as opposed go "Go cry in a corner, you excuse for a youkai"

>>119146
Of course why should Nue start getting friends now when we can replay all kindness with threats, insults and rape? Yeah some attempt at repaying kindness even on a superficial level is so over done. And the real Nue wouldn't let some hippie convert her or some jokes called shrine maidens beat her. And not even some old hag could stop her.
>> No. 119149
>>119148
>>119136
>>119132
>>118953

Oh dear lord how butthurt can you get that we went for evil-chaotic instead of lawful-passive aggressive-good?

Will you stop whining about debt and duty and just fucking go with it?
>> No. 119150
>>119149
>we went for evil-chaotic

I'm not seeing any chaotic evil here.
>> No. 119151
File 127676288250.jpg - (131.88KB , 704x763 , 1263588651931.jpg ) [iqdb]
119151
>>119150
You get the idea, don't argue semantics with me young man.
>> No. 119152
File 127676326694.png - (14.00KB , 536x402 , Me.png ) [iqdb]
119152
>>119149
Hey Newfag, haven't you read the memo of "No feeding the trolls"? のヮの Or the one detailed what happens when you go outside the planned boundries? (TRAINWRECK!) And 99% of the attempts to be chaotic evil fail. I do wonder if the author'll take steps to define our limitations. Anyways my suggestion would be more true neutral. I never said "let's stop all things and help her", but more like "Don't kick her when she's down. But hey, I'm helping you out in making this fabulous disaster!

Take it easy!

Have a nice day!
>> No. 119153
File 127676381240.jpg - (78.88KB , 640x480 , OU.jpg ) [iqdb]
119153
>>Or the one detailed what happens when you go outside the planned boundries? (TRAINWRECK!)

>>Yet another open-ended adventure by yours truly with guess who as the lead! And remember, just because the opening post is written in a somewhat serious tone doesn't mean the rest of the story has to be the same. It can be as grimdark and brooding or as lighthearted and funny as you guys want it to be.

>>planned boundries
>>a story explicitly stated to have no planned boundaries
>> No. 119154
If groping fails we can reverse position by crying like a little girl and running off.

AND THUS WILL MAKE OKUU FEEL BAD>
>> No. 119155
I wonder how many moralfags are here on this thread.
>> No. 119160
>>119155

I wonder if you and everyone else could stop throwing around fighting words. It would really make things alot easier, in the long run.
>> No. 119166
OK. Now I'm interessed in this story.

[x] It'd be a good chance to test out my tentacles.
>> No. 119169
I think after we have some 'fun' we should kidnap her as we escape if she doesn't fall in love with us by some silly notion. Sure she's dimwitted, but powerful and sexy, perfect minion material.
>> No. 119180
>>119169
Ancient Youkais have no use for Minions. They just get in the way of toying around with other Youkai and Humans.
>> No. 119181
I'm enjoying the discussion. Updates probably tomorrow.
>> No. 119186
>>119180
But what to say if Nue gets into trouble? She could use Okuu's might to get out of it. And nothing like a little play to help ease stress. Okuu wanted to terrorize the world... this is giving her that chance, even if we have to lie about looking for Koishi to do it. With Okuu's might and Nue's brains, Gensokyo would be mostly helpless against them.
>> No. 119188
>>119186

Real little girls do their own dirty work.

Girl up.
>> No. 119189
>>119188
Real masterminds have other people do it, just look at Yukari and her schemes. And if all else fails, have her do a last stand as you run away scot free.
>> No. 119190
>>119189
Nue just wants to have some fun. She does not want to take over the world or something like that.
>> No. 119193
You don't even need to involve anyone, really.
[x] Sudden urge to switch the forms of magic and poisonous mushrooms all over the magic forest.
>> No. 119195
>>119190
Tell that to Mr. "Chaotic-Evil" Grimdork who insists on picking fights with everyone. And we're most certainly on that path if the votes hold up as they are.
>> No. 119202
>>119195
Mr Chaotic-Evil repping in, dem's fightin words son
We're not a polite Nue, we're a mischievous Nue. Get over it hon, you've been crying and sulking ever since your vote didn't go through two updates ago. It gets old after a while.

Just let the rest of us have our fun and shove your grimdark predictions somewhere we don't have to hurt our eyes looking at them.
>> No. 119203
>>119200
groping a birdbrain isn't mischevious, it's escalating a fluke into a incident. Neither is basically spitting in your host's face (in contrast, slipping hot sauce into their coffee IS.)

Mischef is a big of fun natured/humorful naughtiness; Thinking Satori's a sad excuse of a Youkai is just being a bitch. You attitude of "being the big bad Nue" is far from mischievous.

And you forgot how the votes were starting to change after I explained myself in regards to "how to respond to Satori's family problems" if the author didn't update soon afterwards, you might not have gotten your way.

I think the only reason why no one other than your buddy spoke up is because they think all three of us are faggots. They'd be right.
>> No. 119208
Jesus fuck, stop crying. This is annoying.
>> No. 119210
File 127684940015.jpg - (103.10KB , 1218x553 , fgsfds.jpg ) [iqdb]
119210
>>119203
Do you know what the difference between Moralfag route and Anti-Moralfag route is? Pic related, it speaks for itself.
>> No. 119211
>>119208
Sounds like you and your buddy are crying, not me.
>> No. 119217
Holy shit, it's like i am reading Gh, but this time Flandrefags are the moralfags.
>Tell that to Mr. "Chaotic-Evil" Grimdork who insists on picking fights with everyone.
Yeah, well, Nue's way of having fun with someone is a bit brutal and abusing.
>> No. 119220
The best type of fun is the type that makes the other person hate you. It's like how if you go to a restaurant with someone else and eat their food too, you get more food. Also make them hate you.
>> No. 119221
>>119220
Either you're not serious, or you are a deeply flawed individual.

And I don't even care about this discussion.
>> No. 119223
>>119217
Says who? Since giving some wussy emperor night terrors isn't exactly brutal at all. Saying this is brutal in front of Yuuka would cause her to giggle right before she shows you what true brutality is like.

And one could say, "It's like GH, but this time the patchy fans are the grimdorks". It' basically the same: Faggots jumping a ways in the story and forcing their view on things.

>>119221
I'm betting on the latter.
>> No. 119224
Human is a social creature. Nue? Not as much.

>GH

I don't read it, what happened?
>> No. 119230
>>119223

You sound like that one Flanfag who nobody likes. The one who constantly asserts that anyone who votes contrary to the way he wants things to go is "derailing" the story, or "taking the story in the wrong direction." The one who constantly tells everyone to think about "the good of the story," and how only voting in line with him will keep the story from becoming a shitfest.

Give it a rest. It's obnoxious for reasons that have nothing to do with the actual story, or where you personally favor it going.

>>119224

No offense, but if you want an answer to this, take it to /words/. While most of the sane readers will be willing to give you a straight response, there are a handful who will just use this as an excuse to sling mud at what they perceive to be the "other side," which is liable to further shit up this thread. Just reading through the GH threads on /words/ ought to give you a rough idea of what's going on, but you can always ask for specifics there too.
>> No. 119232
>>119223
goddamn it wiseman stop crying
>> No. 119234
File 127688691187.png - (1.53MB , 1000x2000 , OKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png ) [iqdb]
119234
So I attack her a little more directly. Getting into close range is dangerous as her power seems to strengthen as I close in; I’d just be blown back by those pressure waves she creates. Blind-siding her works, but only so well. If I could somehow confuse her, this match would be an easy win.

I see an opening. I see several openings. She’s wide open. I only need exploit one.

I grab her arms, holding them behind her as I’ve no desire to simply tear her apart. Less mess this way. She screams out in pain when I force her to the ground by way of wrenching her arm in a direction it shouldn’t go, and her weapon fires blindly in reaction.

“You should pick your fights a little wiser, girl.” I say, shoving her head into the dirt. I’ve complete control over her at the moment, so why not rub it in a bit?

She mutters something in response, though muffled as it is I can’t make sense of it. I remind her that her current objective is to eat dirt, not to be flippant.

“Hey Okuu,” I whisper, “Ever seen a bird that can’t fly? They’re truly wretched creatures. Should I so desire it, I could make you just like them. Tearing your wings off would be a simple task like this, but would you like to know why I don’t?”

My ‘wings’ move to pin her down, allowing me to free my hands. I touch the bare skin on her back, enjoying the sensation more than I think I should. She’s soft, her skin not hardened by labor of combat. I can tell she’s lived an easy life thus far, which makes what I plan to do far easier.

“Terror,” I continue, “Fear is everything to me. I feed on it, and it helps to sustain my powers. And you know, I’ve been feeling a little starved since I woke up.”

My hands move across her body. I pull on her wings to reemphasize my complete control over her. She yelps and starts to struggle, but I can easily suppress her. I push her face into the ground and laugh.

“Hey, on the bright side, you’re the first meal I’ve ever held a conversation with, so don’t feel too bad,” I laugh harder, feeling her panic below me. Her wings flap violently, blowing feathers and dust into my eyes. I give her a good whack to make her stop.

“Well, it’s not like I have to kill you to get a decent meal, but it’s tradition, you know?” With every word I say I feel the dread rising inside her. Now, without killing her how will I get it out? Hmmm…

…Ah! I’ve got an idea! Rather than force it out of her, I just need to reach in and grab it! A shame I’ll have to humiliate her to do it, but it really is the only way… Thankfully she’s female; no need to get my hands dirty.

She struggles harder as I try to remove her remaining clothing. She seems to notice what I plan to do and redoubles her efforts to escape. Fire erupts all around as she tries to wrench herself free from my grip. Her wings extinguish the blaze. I try to ignore her as she starts to scream for help.

“…Perhaps I should just kill her?” I think aloud. It would be easier than having to violate a struggling, screaming youkai who is nearly as strong as myself.

I feel something removed from under me.

“Huh..?” Looking down, I find that she has vanished. How inconvenient.

But where did she go? I had her completely under my control! And why am I back inside the house?

I catch a glimpse of somebody moving into one of the rooms, and I lash out violently. I plow through the wall, tearing the offending body to shreds. I lop off the head first, a spray of warm blood blinding me as I sink my hands and teeth into warm meat. The taste of the flesh is disgusting, sour like the meat of a youkai. All that action for naught. Enraged, I rip the arms off, and then the legs. The body falls to the floor in a pool of blood.

I open my eyes. I find that there is not a speck of blood on my hands, nor are there any signs of the body I very vividly remember tearing limb from limb. Confusion aside, I seem to have lost the ability to control my own body. Instinct takes over as I look for yet another living thing to slaughter.

I remember being hit very hard with a block of stone.



“-------------------“

Muffled words speak nonsense into my ears. A voice I feel I should recognize is full of worry.

“---------------------------------------“

Another voice, angry. Demanding something of the first.

My eyes open to a blurred surrounding. Shapes move in the background and speak to one another.

“Ugh…” I find that my head hurts yet again, but my arms won’t move—they aren’t allowed to move.

I seem to be chained down.

“A precaution,” says Satori, looking down upon me with no small measure of distaste. “After what you have done… tried to do, would you not agree that this is fair?”

“I still don’t see the purpose of bringing her all the way back here,” Okuu, standing behind Satori, glares at me. “Let me finish her off!”

“Okuu…” Satori sighs, “Go to your room.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I chuckle at her unquestioning obedience.

“Do you have anything to say in your defense?” Satori says to me.

>
>> No. 119235
>>119234

Nobody noticed that, right?
>> No. 119238
[x] Nothing you wouldn't know.

Goddammit Koishi.
>> No. 119239
[x]We missed dinner.
>> No. 119241
[x] "What have I done for which I need to defend myself? She attacked me. Not killing her outright was mercy on my part."
>> No. 119242
[x] We missed dinner.
>> No. 119246
[B] Nothing you wouldn't know.
>> No. 119247
[x] Nothing you wouldn't know.
>> No. 119249
[X] "Don't see how what I had in mind was all that bad, love. Could have been fun for us, even. Don't you agree?"
-[X] She has to know what it would feel like. She has to.
--[X] She has to be able to picture the way it would feel to have your tentacles and fingers running over her. The way it would feel to have her delicate flesh tenderly caressed and teased. The way it would feel to have a nice large, thick, hot, sticky tentacle gently easing its way into her tight little body...

Yeah, pretty sexy thoughts, wouldn't you say, Satori?
>> No. 119250
[x] "What have I done for which I need to defend myself? She attacked me. Not killing her outright was mercy on my part."

What's so wrong with the truth? I think it's rater common sense in most of Gensokyo of what usually happens if you pick a fight with a Youkai.
>> No. 119251
[x] Nothing you wouldn't know.
[x] We missed dinner.
>> No. 119262
[x] "What have I done for which I need to defend myself? She attacked me. Not killing her outright was mercy on my part."
>> No. 119264
{X} "What have I done for which I need to defend myself? She attacked me. Not killing her outright was mercy on my part."
>> No. 119266
[x] "Hey, your little birdie started it, and when I was doing you the favor of leaving, no less."
- [x] "Really, though, if you wanted me around so badly, you just had to ask, you know? I mean, these chains? I didn't think you were the type that went for that sort of thing~."
>> No. 119268
Fuck damn, koishi, I wanted to go see if we could strip Parsee via jealousy of our naked freedom

[x] You interrupted my meal, do you have anything to say in your defense?
>> No. 119271
Inb4 you'llneverseetheopenairagain.png
>> No. 119272
[vote] "Don't see how what I had in mind was all that bad, love. Could have been fun for us, even. Don't you agree?"
-[combining] She has to know what it would feel like. She has to.
--[is] She has to be able to picture the way it would feel to have your tentacles and fingers running over her. The way it would feel to have her delicate flesh tenderly caressed and teased. The way it would feel to have a nice large, thick, hot, sticky tentacle gently easing its way into her tight little body...
---[fun] "Really, though, if you wanted me around so badly, you just had to ask, you know? I mean, these chains? I didn't think you were the type that went for that sort of thing~."
Sexy, sexy Nue.
>> No. 119275
[x] "Don't see how what I had in mind was all that bad, love. Could have been fun for us, even. Don't you agree?"
-[x] She has to know what it would feel like. She has to.
--[x] She has to be able to picture the way it would feel to have your tentacles and fingers running over her. The way it would feel to have her delicate flesh tenderly caressed and teased. The way it would feel to have a nice large, thick, hot, sticky tentacle gently easing its way into her tight little body...
---[x] "Really, though, if you wanted me around so badly, you just had to ask, you know? I mean, these chains? I didn't think you were the type that went for that sort of thing~."

Changed vote.
>> No. 119290
[x] "Don't see how what I had in mind was all that bad, love. Could have been fun for us, even. Don't you agree?"
-[x] She has to know what it would feel like. She has to.
--[x] She has to be able to picture the way it would feel to have your tentacles and fingers running over her. The way it would feel to have her delicate flesh tenderly caressed and teased. The way it would feel to have a nice large, thick, hot, sticky tentacle gently easing its way into her tight little body...
---[x] "Really, though, if you wanted me around so badly, you just had to ask, you know? I mean, these chains? I didn't think you were the type that went for that sort of thing~."
>> No. 119291
[x] "Don't see how what I had in mind was all that bad, love. Could have been fun for us, even. Don't you agree?"
-[x] She has to know what it would feel like. She has to.
--[x] She has to be able to picture the way it would feel to have your tentacles and fingers running over her. The way it would feel to have her delicate flesh tenderly caressed and teased. The way it would feel to have a nice large, thick, hot, sticky tentacle gently easing its way into her tight little body...
---[x] "Really, though, if you wanted me around so badly, you just had to ask, you know? I mean, these chains? I didn't think you were the type that went for that sort of thing~."
>> No. 119294
Vote spam check needed.

>>119271
At the rate things are going, you might be right. Damn summer.
>> No. 119311
>>119271
was that the goal here? does anyone have a coherent goal in mind, or are we just going to act on our strongest impulse every time?
>> No. 119312
[x] "What have I done for which I need to defend myself? She attacked me. Not killing her outright was mercy on my part."

Since when did Nue get confused for fanon Koishi?
>> No. 119314
Calling it for

[x] "What have I done for which I need to defend myself? She attacked me. Not killing her outright was mercy on my part."

Updates soon-ish.
>> No. 119316
>>119314 Hooray!

Can I vote "[x] Update EVEN faster" ?
>> No. 119317
>>119316
Yes, but the number of spelling and grammatical errors would increase exponentially. You might not be able to make sense of the story anymore.
>> No. 119320
>>119314

Who votespammed? The sexy write-in?
>> No. 119325
File 127698971589.jpg - (174.45KB , 650x650 , oh dear I seem to have forgotten to wear pants.jpg ) [iqdb]
119325
“I’ve nothing to defend.” I say, “She attacked me when I had intended to leave. You should be grateful I didn’t kill her outright.”

“Indeed, and I’ve already spoken to her about it.” Satori frowns, “Your actions, however, were totally uncalled for.”

“What are you, my mother? I see no reason to explain anything to you.”

There’s more I’d like to say, but every word that comes out of my mouth lessens the possibility of my being released. I suppose I could just make an attempt to escape later, but… Oh, she noticed what I had in mind. No use in hiding my plans any longer.

To restrain me physically is a meaningless endeavor. I can simply alter my body to escape. The look of surprise on Satori’s face shows to me that she hadn’t kept my abilities in mind when she tied me down. How naive of her; I could easily break the shackles with brute force had I wished. Any youkai could. Such a gross oversight would normally cost one such as her their life.

Hands free, I turn to her, “Well, now what?”

She assumes a defensive posture.

“Oh, a fight is it?” I laugh, “You know where that idea got your bird friend.”

“What do you plan to do?!” I can see the fear in her eyes. She’s weak—weaker than Okuu. I doubt she’d be able to fend off someone like myself. I see no reason to kill her.

“Oh, nothing much,” I allow myself to relax, “I’m a little hungry, to be honest. I figured I’d go to the surface for a meal.”

“You’re… not going to kill me?” She seems unsure of herself.

“I’d thought about it,” I grin, making her shake in her boots a bit, “But what would I gain from it? Youkai don’t taste particularly good, and I’d rather not have poor little Okuu chasing me to the ends of the earth seeking vengeance. No, no, that wouldn’t do at all!”

“If all you wanted was a meal you could’ve asked…” She sighs, trying to show herself as yet again a calm and composed individual. “I was going to make you something anyway…”

“I’m picky,” I say.

“Is… that so…?” I seem to have confused her.

“Human food doesn’t agree with me. Comes right back up, see. I guess I can’t digest it.” I don’t see why I’m telling her any of this. No reason not to, I suppose. “Oh, and I’ll need to borrow another set of clothes before I go. Okuu burned up the dress you gave me.”

“You don’t like what you have on now…?”

Huh?

Oh, surprise, surprise. I’m dressed yet again. Satori or one of her other little cretins must’ve put it on me while I was out. Doubtful I’d have noticed had she not specifically mentioned it to me. It fits much like the other one, and the design isn’t too much different. There’s a red patch above the hem that wasn’t there before. Though I wonder, perhaps it’s because of insecurity on her part that I’m wearing this right now.

“It’s nothing like that!” She protests my thoughts, “You have a human body now! You should try to dress and act like one!”

“Don’t wanna!” I grumble.

“Why not?!”

“You don’t see humans dress up and act like animals, do you?”

“It takes all sorts…” she mumbles.

“No way! You’ve seen them do it?!” I believe my surprise to be justified.

“I have not! I’m merely attesting to the fact that the possibility exists, however strange it may be.”

“Really…?” I can’t dispute the truth in her argument, though I’m not quite sure what to say next. She seems to have forgotten her fear and anger already.

“I haven’t forgotten. I’m willing to let this one by if you go apologize to Okuu.”

“And you think you’re in the position to tell me what to do, why?”

“This is my house,” she replies sternly, getting to her feet. “I can’t have you running amok and doing as you please. I’ll go with you, but please apologize.”

>
>> No. 119326
>The underground's a big place. There's bound to be enough room to stretch my wings without having me having to trouble you by disobeying you at every turn.
>> No. 119327
[X] Fiiiiiiiiine, you'll make nice with Okuu. Just get moving, you're not getting any less hungry here.
>> No. 119328
[x] "It is your house, and yet you attempted to bind me, a dangerous and hostile youkai with none of your human sensibilities, inside it when you should have thrown me into a crevasse. How lonely are you?"
[x] "I'll apologize if that's what it takes to get along so far as this place entertains me, but I won't be imprisoned, not by this body, nor by your household."

You don't have to mean it. Okuu won't know that but Satori will, so you'll still be holding all the cards.
>> No. 119330
[X] Fiiiiiiiiine, you'll make nice with Okuu. Just get moving, you're not getting any less hungry here.

I don't see why not.
>> No. 119332
[X] Fine, lets just get this over with. Dragging this out won't make me any less hungry.
-[X]Although, if I'm going to go about this I might as well have some fun with it....
-[X]Extremely explicit thoughts of satori on okuu action as soon as you get within sight of okuu
-[X] Act polite outwardly and issue a proper apology

Oh my Satori, are you not feeling well? You look a tad heated, perhaps you should lie down. Here.
>> No. 119333
[x] "It is your house, and yet you attempted to bind me, a dangerous and hostile youkai with none of your human sensibilities, inside it when you should have thrown me into a crevasse. How lonely are you?"
[x] "I'll apologize if that's what it takes to get along so far as this place entertains me, but I won't be imprisoned, not by this body, nor by your household."
>> No. 119335
>>119311
My goal is mainly misadventures with a snarky yet not entirely heartless Nue. Too bad some people are trying to make the whole world their enemy, and being a threat so big and bad, Yukari's forced to resolve it in a very FINAL fashion.

[x] "Tch Alright, I'll do it."
[x] "It's funny how you didn't even ask for an apology for what I thought back then at the table. You must really be a saint."
[x] "Just what the hell happened between the fight and waking up bound?"
>> No. 119337
>>119335
>My goal is mainly misadventures with a snarky yet not entirely heartless Nue

Ditto that
>> No. 119338
[x] "It is your house, and yet you attempted to bind me, a dangerous and hostile youkai with none of your human sensibilities, inside it when you should have thrown me into a crevasse. How lonely are you?"
[x] "I'll apologize if that's what it takes to get along so far as this place entertains me, but I won't be imprisoned, not by this body, nor by your household."
>> No. 119340
[x] Anything but >>119328, as long as something else goes through
>> No. 119341
>>119337
And to be honest for the most part I've been voting on that path. Bravo Author for that Koishi-ish mind screw.

I mean she'd be one to slightly Joke about Okuu's dimness, Snark on Satori's loneliness "I never expected to meet a youkai/crazy cat lady!" Stuff along those lines. I'd imagine her having a bit of a soft spot for folks like Kogasa. A bit of pervertedness is fine too.

>>119333 sounds too serious in my opinion

>>119332 Now this is close to the intended spirit, if a bit perverted.

>>119330 A bit dry but close.

>>119335 (Mine) well I'm trying to follow that spirit.
>> No. 119343
[X] "If you're going to be so frail and human about this, then you ought to go the whole way! You know how a human asks a youkai for a favor don't you? Nice and politely. Remember to bow, now, and maybe I'll go along with this farce. Otherwise... we'll settle this like youkai, hmm?"

Time to make a choice, Satori.

Youkai or human? Show us what you want in that heart of yours.
>> No. 119345
[Q] "Tch Alright, I'll do it."
[Q] "It's funny how you didn't even ask for an apology for what I thought back then at the table. You must really be a saint."
[Q] "Just what the hell happened between the fight and waking up bound?"

This sounds pretty good.
>> No. 119346
[X] Fiiiiiiiiine, you'll make nice with Okuu. Just get moving, you're not getting any less hungry here.

Nue not really giving a shit.
>> No. 119347
[x]Don't wanna!

[X] Fiiiiiiiiine, you'll make nice with Okuu. Just get moving, you're not getting any less hungry here.
>> No. 119348
[Q] "Tch Alright, I'll do it."
[Q] "It's funny how you didn't even ask for an apology for what I thought back then at the table. You must really be a saint."
[Q] "Just what the hell happened between the fight and waking up bound?"
>> No. 119354
[x] "Tch Alright, I'll do it."
[x] "It's funny how you didn't even ask for an apology for what I thought back then at the table. You must really be a saint."
[x] "Just what the hell happened between the fight and waking up bound?"

Nue's new, temporary, attempt until she gets bored with it goal in life: Get into Satori's pants and turn her into a tentacle addict.

I don't see that lasting too long.
>> No. 119357
>>119354
>Nue's new
Oh u
>> No. 119362
>>119354
Nice joke...I can see Nue the snarker having a perverted side. Though at the moment if we're do have positive events here, we should attempt to mend things up as things get back on track.

It'd be interesting which she might be interested more: Satori's slim body or Okuu's nicely ripe one.

Thinking back, we should have done the the meeting Okuu in a better way like "I'm horny and you are?" That or hungry. And seeing what happens.
>> No. 119363
>>119362
>Thinking back, we should have done the the meeting Okuu in a better way like "I'm horny and you are?" That or hungry. And seeing what happens.

That is awful. Stop chiming in with awful ideas, Wiseman.
>> No. 119367
>>119363
he was remark on how vanilla that scene was, and his typically misguided attempts to fix it.
>> No. 119369
>we should attempt to mend things up as things get back on track.

Things are already on track.
>> No. 119371
>>119369
Satori's wary of us, and I don't think even a birdbrain like Okuu forgets attempted rape that easily. And I was referring to SLDT's remark and plans, not your twisted agenda.
>> No. 119373
>>119371
>Satori's wary of us, and I don't think even a birdbrain like Okuu forgets attempted rape that easily.
That's what I said. On track.
>> No. 119375
[x] Have the author take some responsibility with the choices because leaving everything up to the readers is getting old, fast.
>> No. 119376
It's also getting fun rather fast
>> No. 119377
>>119373
For you, not us.
>> No. 119388
>>119375
I think the author is doing a good job not giving in completely to anon.
>> No. 119391
[X] The underground's a big place. There's bound to be enough room to stretch my wings without having me having to trouble you by disobeying you at every turn.
[X] And yet...
[X] Fiiiiiiiiine, you'll make nice with Okuu. Just get moving, you're not getting any less hungry here.
>> No. 119392
[x] "Tch Alright, I'll do it."
[x] "It's funny how you didn't even ask for an apology for what I thought back then at the table. You must really be a saint."
[x] "Just what the hell happened between the fight and waking up bound?"
>> No. 119393
>>119388
He's the writer of GiG, everything ends with what he likes.
>> No. 119395
File 127703298665.jpg - (154.34KB , 595x842 , fced30ddb73321a68d4c106d519eff1e.jpg ) [iqdb]
119395
>>119393
I miss the crazy Aya fucking adventures.
>> No. 119403
[x] "Tch Alright, I'll do it."
[x] "It's funny how you didn't even ask for an apology for what I thought back then at the table. You must really be a saint."
[x] "Just what the hell happened between the fight and waking up bound?"
>> No. 119435
>>119377
(us should be only used when there's more than one person)
>> No. 119439
>>119435
There is more than one person that agrees with me >>119337 for one, and I think >>119354 would sooner agree with me than you.
>> No. 119444
>>119337
Is me, faggot.

So is
>>119332

So is
>>118978 and >>119001

I could really care less about all this shit you keep flinging, so long as Anon has the "lets dick around and, more importantly, have fun" mindset instead of the usual "Timid, paranoid, constantly-afraid-of-bad-ends to the point it's absolutely unbelievable" mindset with which you've been shitting up two decent threads for the better part of a week now.

Everything that's happened thus far has lead to
>My goal is mainly misadventures with a snarky yet not entirely heartless Nue.
Meaning, we are perfectly on track.

This is an open-ended LA. There is no right choice the author is expecting us to make for the sake of a storyline, nor will we get bad-ended for first choosing a personality, then getting along (or not) with whoever we happen to get along with instead vice versa and actively trying to make everyone happy.

I think you're going to enjoy our first meal. Considering our diet consists of fear and human, and we will need to eat sooner or later~
>> No. 119446
>>119444
*instead of vice versa

Double post, but I'm tired of deleting posts to correct errors. And I'm really tired of you trying to change the voting trend back to
[x]safe option
[x]bandwagon safe option with no discussion due to THP-brand anon paranoia™ (x8)
>> No. 119448
>>119444
Nope, your idea of Nue HAS NO HEART AT ALLand has a certain... frank miller influence. And Open ended also means various ends. Just because one could go on a massive crime spree in something doesn't mean it'll ever end well. Most incidents end as they do because the groups in question apologize for their actions and don't try it again. I don't see that happening with your vision of Nue at all.

And you seemed to have missed how the author spited the both of us. Well I don't mind losing as long as you don't win.
>> No. 119469
>long as you don't win.
Me? Lose?

Oh no, not me
I never lost control (It's going exactly how I want it to)
You're face to face
With the man who sold the thread

So just laugh and shake hands, and make your way back home
>> No. 119471
>>119469
Who to say you're winning? As far as this votes goes, I have no problems with it. And you're reacting just the way I want you to. When it comes to being a faggot, I've watched the very best in action.
>> No. 119473
...Would you two flaming retards please find a room together or something and refrain from ever voting anywhere ever again? Or at least stay the fuck out of this story. You've both turned it to complete and utter shit with your crappy votes and non-stop squabbling. The two of you deserve each other, but not here. I pray the mods ban you both.

I hate you both with a deep and burning passion.

So fucking much.
>> No. 119475
Even being left for only 2 days makes me feel sad.

F5F5F5
>> No. 119479
>>119475

Moar liek 1.5 days. Workan gaems getting in the way. Updates later and possibly in a new thread.
>> No. 119485
>>119484

Nue thread. Dohohoho I crack myself up.