[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120795136634.jpg - (16.82KB , 642x479 , jail(2).jpg ) [iqdb]
11735 No. 11735
You quickly reach your arm back in, and after fiddling with the slider a bit, you push it all the way to the other end. There’s a thunk, followed by a grinding noise. Above you the commotion, pauses for a moment. The breeze coming out of the hole becomes much stronger suddenly. You pull your arm out and back away from the hole. The grinding comes to a stop, and a slight rushing noise can be heard. The wind coming out of the hole gets even stronger. Someone shouting can be heard above. You wonder just what in the hell you just did.

Suddenly, water comes rushing out of the hole, quite forcefully. The blast catches your good arm and knocks you to the side before pouring out full force against the cell door. The door rattles on it’s hinges, but it seems that it was designed to take this. Falling into the wall stops your movement, but knocks the breath out of you. Really not quite sure what happened, you think you hit a trap that was designed to put a damper on any plans that Mokou might have had of escape. The water continues to pour forth from the hole, but with significantly less strength now. The water is roughly around ankle height now. Upstairs more shouts issue forth, and there’s a significant amount of running around. You’re not certain that the amount of running could be generated by just three people, but you’re not exactly sure how many people Reimu had with her.

[ ] Examine door.
[ ] Try to stop the water
[ ] Search the cell

>> No. 11737
[X] Examine door.
Time to use that key methinks
>> No. 11740
[ ] Examine door.
>> No. 11741
[X] Examine door.
>> No. 11742
[X] Examine door.
Damn again screwed up, we shouldve picked it one choice before
>> No. 11744
[x] Examine door.
>> No. 11746
[ ] Examine door.
Failing that, [ ] Search the cell.

Perhaps we hit an anti-escape trap, or perhaps we did not. We must look thoroughly to see if there's anything different we can use.
>> No. 11749
[X] Examine door.
>> No. 11750
[ ] Remove Pants
>> No. 11751
Guys, our power increases whenever we have a drink!

WE MUST DRINK THE WATER BLASTING FORTH FROM THE HOLE!
>> No. 11752
[X] Examine door.

Escape time, if possible. We'll just have to be really careful.
>> No. 11753
[X] Examine door.
>> No. 11754
[x] Examine door.

At least find out if the key works.
>> No. 11755
When someone comes down, take em and drown together with them. that will teach them no to mess with Anon
>> No. 11756
I think the door is looking in the wrong direction.

All that water had to come from SOMEWHERE, and if there was a breeze even before we pulled the switch, it's possible there's a reservoir or something outside that it's connected to.
I think we should still focus our attention on the X on the map, and try to get out through there.
>> No. 11757
[x]I decide to wash my hair
>> No. 11758
>You’re not certain that the amount of running could be generated by just three people

The rabbits are coming hooray hooray!
>> No. 11759
even in MiG: LAAAAAAAAAKE
>> No. 11760
IS it too late to choose [X] Sit in the corner and cry?
>> No. 11761
>>11756
Um... I believe all the water is actually coming FROM the X on the map. So, uh... yeah.
>> No. 11762
[x] Genuflect

The Lake has come for us.
>> No. 11763
You examine the door quite closely now. It seems to have some sort of standard hinge on there, and the lock seems to be quite intact still. Cursing your luck you push on it and the door rattles some, seemingly loosened by the blast of water. You push on the door in all directions, but fail to move it beyond rattling it, due to the weight of the object. You right the bench and sit down on it wondering how you might be able to get out of here. The door out of the dungeon rattles suddenly. It seems to be jammed by all the water. The voice on the other side sounds quite agitated, and apparently starts calling loudly. You presume for someone else. This is it folks. You’ve got one shot to get your sorry ass out of this mess before it’s torture tiem. Do or die Anon, What do you do?

Free choice- Input command.
>> No. 11764
>>11760
it's never too late for that
>> No. 11765
Dropkick door
>> No. 11766
[X] Use key, obviously
>> No. 11767
STOP. THINK. This is important.
>> No. 11768
[x] hide in plain sight
>> No. 11769
Oh. I'll give you one hint. You have the soloution, It's very close to you. So close indeed, and it only requires one item, wether in your inventory or not. Choose wisely anon. Choose wisely.
>> No. 11770
[x]SPRING IS HERE!

That or put doll against wall, pull string, profit!
>> No. 11771
>>11763

[x] Summon up our latent GAR and get the fuck out.
>> No. 11772
We has a bench? Since when did we has a bench?

... can we use this somehow?
>> No. 11773
>>11763

Use the damn key on the door. Prepare the spell card for anon's suicide attack.
>> No. 11774
>>11769

FUCK I CHANGE MY ANSWER TO USING THE SPELLCARD.
>> No. 11775
>>11758
>The rabbits are coming hooray hooray!

Or a million mini-Suikas
>> No. 11776
>>11763
Rise, activate our aura, powerup to OVER 9000, yell "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and kick the goddamn door, blasting it off it's hinges.
c'mon kira, let Anon release some other hidden power. we can't use unlimited eggworks at the moment
>> No. 11777
stop thinking
KICK REASON TO THE CURB.
[X]RAM THE DOOR WITH YOUR WHOLE BODY
RUN UP THE STAIRS AND ESCAPE DIRECT THREW THEM
YOUR GONNA MAKE IT
>> No. 11779
could use the bamboo sprout as a snorkel
>> No. 11780
Throw the card at the wall and hope for the best?
>> No. 11781
USE THE FUCKING KEY. K.E.Y.
>> No. 11782
[] Insert Key in door
>> No. 11783
Put doll against door, pull string.
>> No. 11784
The door is jammed. Magnificent.

Anyone notice any other ways out of here?
>> No. 11785
Oh god...
lets make this clear. NO CHOICES. Until we know what we're damn well doing.

We has... Stuff.
A Cell bar Wall thingie with door.
A bench.
Lots of water.
Hrm...
>> No. 11786
drink hourai elixier and use bombdoll
>> No. 11787
>>11779

It's a shard not a sprout.
>> No. 11788
>>11781
No garentee the key will even work. if it doesn't what do we do? 'cuz they're busting that door down any minute.
>> No. 11789
so what won now
>> No. 11790
[X] escape successfully
>> No. 11791
[x]Use berserk pack and RIP AND TEAR the door and anyone who is on the other side.
>> No. 11792
>>11789
Nothing's won yet.
>> No. 11793
Put doll in the hole the water is coming from and pull the string.
>> No. 11794
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
>> No. 11796
[] Insert Key in door
Sometimes the simple choice is the right one
>> No. 11797
>>11770
>> No. 11798
We have a key u know, open the freaking door.
>> No. 11799
I'm thinking we should drink the Elixir, drown, and wake up in a morgue.
>> No. 11800
I'm thinking a lot of anon don't watch any goddamn movies.

Geez.
>> No. 11801
say "shitsux"
>> No. 11802
WAIT THE FUCK
PAUSE GAME LOOK INVENTORY
>> No. 11804
The "closest" thing to us would be the spell card in our pocket. Use the spell card on the hole to blast it open?
>> No. 11805
What happens after we open the door, anon? We're going to run into whoever is up there.

Thats BAD.
>> No. 11806
[X] Wait quietly

*\ it isn't really torture tiem - yet
>> No. 11807
>>11763

INSERT KEY
>> No. 11808
>>11798
The door is jammed. Whether it will open once we unlock it is uncertain. We don't even know that the key we have is for the door, and we only have one shot at this.
>> No. 11809
>>11805

Might be good if it's tewi.
>> No. 11810
[x]Explode the doll
>> No. 11811
Can't use the key to go up. People will be waiting for us, and that door is jammed.

Blowing the wall apart with a spell card is an option, and it takes 1 item. Putting the doll in and using the string to blow it up from a distance is another option that takes 1 item.
>> No. 11813
Anon, Anon Anon Anon...

I tried to let you work it out...
But is the answer not obvious?

USE BENCH ON BARS.
It works in the movies no?
>> No. 11814
Hey - could we have an inventory listing again?
>> No. 11815
Use the spell card on the wall indicated with an X on Kaguya's map.

The door is guarded
>> No. 11816
Guys, we don't even know who is coming to get us, or who they are calling for. There was a ruckus upstairs, and now some unknown person is trying to get us out. We should see who it is first.
>> No. 11817
[x] investigate hole the water came through, if we can't fit through it, blow it up so we can with either the spell card or the doll

I doubt theres more than one way out of the dungeon.
>> No. 11818
>>11799
That... might... actually work. They didn't search our belongings, or they would have taken it, so they probably don't know we have that elixir. And if they think we're dead...

File that one under "possibilities".
>> No. 11819
>>11814

NO

it took us a whole hour to sort our shit out last time.
>> No. 11820
>>11816

We can do that AFTER we escape.
>> No. 11821
Okay, valid suggestions so far:

[ ] Ram door
[ ] Use key
[ ] Blast open door with spellcard.

Any more suggestions/comments on current choices?
>> No. 11822
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
>> No. 11823
The cell was designed to hold MOKOU. Fucking MOKOU guys. I doubt that an artful sacrifice, the weakest spell card from IN, will get us out of a prison designed to hold an extra boss.
>> No. 11824
Do not use the spellcard on the door; that way leads torture. Use the spellcard on the wall leaking water, and escape through the reservoir.
>> No. 11825
Kira can I ask for some clarification? If our next move is wrong is it insta death or do we have a chance to perform a sequence of actions first?
>> No. 11826
>>11821
Use bench on doors.

BENCH. As in Giant great big heavy thing we're sitting on.
>> No. 11827
>>11821

Explode doll against wall.
>> No. 11828
>>11816
>and now some unknown person is trying to get us out.
From where do you take that assumption?
>> No. 11829
>>11821
Use the spell card on the wall indicated with an X on Kaguya's map.

I ALREADY SAID IT!
>> No. 11830
>>11821

yes

ignore the door, theres one way out of the dungeon most likely and that leads right to horrific rape. go out the way the water came in.
>> No. 11831
Put the doll in the hole and pull string.

Should that fail, use the spell card on the wall.
>> No. 11832
>>11823

Mokou's fire attacks would be rendered insert by the water. Not so with the explosive Artful Sacrifice.
>> No. 11833
>>11828
>. The voice on the other side sounds quite agitated, and apparently starts calling loudly. You presume for someone else.

A name, motherfucker, do you see it?
>> No. 11834
Okay:

[ ] Slam door w/ bench
[ ] Use key
[ ] Blast open door with spellcard.

We suspect that Moku was housed in here. What would that mean?
>> No. 11835
>>11816

read

>>11763

again and pay attention to >>TORTURE TIEM
>> No. 11836
>>11829
The spot marked with an X on the map is the hole that the lake is pouring through.

I ALREADY SAID THAT TOO, BUT I GUESS NEITHER ONE OF US LISTENS VERY GOOD, HUH?
>> No. 11837
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
>> No. 11838
>>11834
Actually i kinda mean levering the door/bars out the way, but slamming may work too.
>> No. 11839
Goddamn it. We have a fucking map with a goddamn "X" marked right on where the fucking hole was.

We have a definite opening in said hole that seems to lead outside, if the breeze was any indication.

We have an item that should allow whatever we use it on to go BOOM.

I don't know how to make this any clearer, here.

BLOW THE GODDAMN WALL.
>> No. 11840
[X] SCREAM SHITSUX
>> No. 11841
Spell card on wall.
>> No. 11842
>>11839
Dude. the map could just be showing where the key was.

Hell. it could even be an old plumbing map showing where water comes in.
>> No. 11843
>>11840

Holy shit, do this.
>> No. 11844
>>11841
>>11840
Spellcard on wall while screaming "shitsux"
>> No. 11845
[12:29am]« Dark_Mercury » The item you need may or may not be in your inventory.
[12:29am]« Dark_Mercury » You may have interacted with it recently, it may have been mentioned in EVERY GODDAMN POST SINCE YOU'VE BEEN IN THE DUNGEON.
>> No. 11846
[ ] Slam door w/ bench
[ ] Use key
[ ] Blast open door with spellcard.
[ ] Blash open wall with spellcard.

We suspect that Moku was housed in here. What would that mean?
>> No. 11847
>You have the solution, It's very close to you.

>So close indeed

>It only requires one item

>whether in your inventory or not.


....That last one is driving me nuts.
>> No. 11848
Jailbreak Sign「SHITSUX」
>> No. 11849
[X] SCREAM SHITSUX

...or that. We could do that.
Unless we for some reason have to use Kaguya's computer for some reason, I honestly have no clue what possible use a password would have in this case. Considering it was on the same note with the map of our cell, I can't help but think they're connected.
>> No. 11850
Hourai, are you prepared to become a star?
>> No. 11851
Why would Kaguya leave a key in the wall if she expected us to blow it up? That makes no god damned sense.
>> No. 11852
>>11846
That we are going to get tortured like her in some minutes!
>> No. 11853
>>11833
You're right, I don't see a name. Which makes me wonder even more how you can assume they're shouting for us.
>> No. 11854
>>11846

Generally? MAGIC WON'T WORK.
FIRE WON'T WORK.
EXPLOSIONS WON'T WORK.

Did i miss anything?
>> No. 11855
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
>> No. 11856
>>11842

breeze/wind = clear indication of connection to either a larger area of outside

I mean, delivering ourselves to the people who want to RIP AND TEAR us by going through the door is still a better choice. . . .
>> No. 11857
>>11847

It's a red herring. Follow parsimony.
>> No. 11858
I have no fucking idea what to do!
Kira help us
>> No. 11859
...

Bench. Bars. Leverage. Combine the three.
Of course we could always try 'piss shirt bend bar' if you want.
>> No. 11860
The state we're in right now is giving me motivation to follow through with the game idea I had. By the looks of it, hardly any of you could beat it.
>> No. 11861
I say we:

[X] Blow the wall open.

If there's a breeze that way, then it probably connects to something a lot larger. Don't forget that our map claims there should be three cells down here.
>> No. 11862
>>EVERY GODDAMN POST SINCE YOU'VE BEEN IN THE DUNGEON

Times like this make me sad at the fact I have the short-term memory of a gnat.
>> No. 11863
Blow up one of the walls leading to one of the other rooms. Then you will probably need the key or to scream shitsux.

Com'on, guys.
>> No. 11864
GUYS ITS TOO LATE
HES ALREADY WRITING THE TORTURE PART!
>> No. 11865
[ ] Slam door w/ bench
[ ] Use key
[ ] Blast open door with spellcard.
[ ] Blash open wall with spellcard.

It seems safe to assume that Moku already tried blowing stuff up with fire and magic, so maybe the spellcard options aren't that smart.

Bashing door with bench seems fine to me.

Key seems a bit obvious, but possible. Moku probably would've found it as well, if it was there when he was locked in there.
>> No. 11866
File 120795372164.jpg - (59.08KB , 583x498 , 1205947111086.jpg ) [iqdb]
11866
>> No. 11867
>>11859
THESE. JESUS CHRIST WATCH SOME FUCKING MOVIES.
>> No. 11868
>>11865
Okay, so lets make a choice, then.

[X] Slam door w/ bench
>> No. 11869
>>11825
I'm writing the torture sequence as we speak.
I'll give you guys a chance to confirm any option you put forth as the final option as well.
>> No. 11870
>>11865
Will you stop saying 'bash' with bench? I said we leverage the door/bars out of our way. Either bending the bars out, or popping the door off the hinges or something.
>> No. 11871
KIRA! KIRA! TASUKETE KIRA!
>> No. 11872
>>11865

Who the fuck is moku?
>> No. 11873
>>11868
Or [x] Use bench with bars
>> No. 11874
[x] Blast open wall with Hourai Doll
>> No. 11875
clkfdjglkjg

WHY WOULD YOU WANT GO OUT THE DOOR? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WAITING FOR US? STOP IT.
>> No. 11876
So far, the only good, workably feasible idea I've heard is to use the bench to pry open the bars. Downside: that'll lead us right into our captors. Lessening this: they seem to be in a state of chaos.

Everything else is iffy, and requires we blow one of our one-shot items.
>> No. 11877
[X] Slam door with bench.
>> No. 11878
Use the bench as a lever to open the LOOSENED AND DAMAGED door. There may be something else int he dungeon we can use after that point. Perhaps in the other cells. The other cells have holes in the back as well.
>> No. 11879
>“While I did enjoy watching you run around Gensokyo, it was never my intention for you to be killed. I only stopped watching for a short while, and when I came back, You’d apparently flung yourself from a roof. I really must apologize.”
>> No. 11880
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
>> No. 11881
lol someone is probably trying to free us, but we screw up again and they die or get caught.
We bring only misfortune
>> No. 11882
>>11876

benifit - using bench leaves us with firepower after we're out of the cell.
>> No. 11883
[X] Use the bench as a lever to open the damaged door. Basically what the namefag said.
>> No. 11884
And by "slam door with bench"

I actually mean

"Use leverage on door with bench"
>> No. 11885
>>11869
[x] Put doll in mouth and pull cord.
LIFE IS A BLAST!
>> No. 11886
[X] Use bench on door.
>> No. 11887
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
>> No. 11888
[X] Leverage the doors open with the bench.

Our best option.
>> No. 11889
[X] Smash the door down with the bench

Also, whack any hostile touhoes with the damn thing if they're in range when we bust out.

ALTERNATELY:
Wait for the door to open, and chuck the bench through the open door if there are unfriendlies on the other side.

ALSO:
Start freaking the people on the other side out. More "KILL THE SPARE" type creepy stuff. Psychological warfare is fun if you're the one waging it.
>> No. 11890
Do you want to use the bench on the door?

[ ] yes.
[ ] no.
>> No. 11891
>>11884
haha XD No worries then. Lets get er, leaveraging!

[X] Use Bench on door/bars
>> No. 11892
[X] Use the bench as a lever to open the damaged door.
I guess even if we got led to our captors, we still have the Hourai doll to throw as a distraction. Time to run like hell.
>> No. 11893
Guys, seriously, THINK.
What have we used recently?

WHAT HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN EVERY POST SINCE WE WOUND UP IN THE DUNGEON?
>> No. 11894
[ ] yes.
>> No. 11895
>>11890
[X] YES
>> No. 11896
[X] Sit in the corner and cry
>> No. 11897
>>11889
You don't SMASH IT DOWN with the bench, faggot. Haven't you watched movies?
>> No. 11898
... and now he psychs us out.
>> No. 11899
>>11890

NO!
>> No. 11900
>>11869

[x] Blast Hanged Hourai Doll in wall leaking water.
>> No. 11901
[X] yes.
>> No. 11902
>>11893
You'd better say it quickly.
>> No. 11903
[ ] yes.

GOD, YES.
>> No. 11904
If for no other reason than to advance the story already

[ ] yes.
>> No. 11905
[X] yes.
TORTURE PATH HERE WE COME!
WE AINT GONNA SHOUT OR CRY FUCK
>> No. 11906
[x] no
>> No. 11907
[ ] no.
>> No. 11908
God help us, because Suwako and Reimu sure as hell won't.

[x] yes.
>> No. 11909
[ ] yes.

HURRY ANON OR WE'RE DEAD!
>> No. 11910
[X] yes.
>> No. 11911
[x] yes.
Leverage!
>> No. 11912
>>11890

FUCK NO
>> No. 11913
>>11890

[x]No
>> No. 11914
From the first Dungeon post

>>trying to think of something, ANYTHING to get you out of here. You still have the note, the bottle from before, and the doll seeing as they didn’t bother to search you when they threw you in the prison. There’s a bench in here also, and some straw on the floor.
>>There’s a bench in here also
>>bench

BENCH! IT'S THE BENCH? WHAT IS IT FOR? SHITSUX! IT'S BEEN IN EVERY POST SINCE THE FIRST DUNGEON ONE! WHAT IS THE BENCH FOR?
>> No. 11915
>>11893
From what I saw looking back, not much except the hole. And that's already drowning us.

If you have something else to add, then stop being a dick and add it, already. Clearly, we're not getting it on our own.
>> No. 11916
[x] no

fucking gurofags

do not want torture
>> No. 11917
Bench already won.
>> No. 11918
Wait until the water rises before knocking down the door.
The splash should knock anyone outside off balance.
>> No. 11919
>>11890

NOOOOOO!

USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE! I HAVE A PLAN!
>> No. 11920
>>11914
>some straw
how could we have missed this?
>> No. 11921
I hope we can choose who tortures us, i would go totaly for Alice
>> No. 11922
>>11915

No, the hole is enough. That's the way out.
>> No. 11923
>>11919
USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!USE BENCH TO PLUG THE WATER HOLE!
>> No. 11924
>>11915

the water only goes up to our ankles. What do you breathe through your feet or something?
>> No. 11925
File 120795423467.jpg - (29.03KB , 400x300 , touhou12maincharacter.jpg ) [iqdb]
11925
[x] yes.
Trust me. I was a guy do it once. Then again he also made the bars but that doesn't matter!
>> No. 11926
So Kira, when we end up failing do tell us what was the correct choice so we can all feel like dumbasses.
>> No. 11927
This thread fills me with rage.
>> No. 11928
BLOW UP THE WALL. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH WATER TO FLOOD THE WHOLE FUCKING FLOOR.
>> No. 11929
>>11915

Maybe blow up the hole to make it big enough to get out of? Hm?

The water may or may not be drowning us, but it's definitely the only thing keeping the dungeon door jammed and whoever is trying to get in from doing so. Bad if the person is here to help, but in the more likely case they aren't then it's good thing.

While that door is still jammed and standing, we need to get AWAY from them, and that hole is the closest thing we've seen to a means of getting out of there, even better if it leads outside.
>> No. 11930
>>11922
Once again: water is pouring through the hole into the room at a very rapid rate. How are we even going to get TO it, let alone THROUGH it?
>> No. 11931
>>11925
This tripfag gets it.
>> No. 11932
>>11923
and how the fuck will that help?
>> No. 11933
>>11923
Follow my reasoning here!

1) Plug water hole with bench

2) Door opens!

3) KICK THE BENCH TO THE CURB AND ALLOW A TORRENT OF WATER TO DEFEAT OUR FOE!

4) If 3 didn't work use the spell card to make sure it does!

5) Escape!

6) ?????

7) PROFIT!
>> No. 11934
BECOME THE FUCKING MCGUYVER
BUILD A TANK OUT OF THE BENCH THE DOLL THE BAMBOO SPROUT THE NOTE AND YOUR PANTS!
>> No. 11935
there is still the doll and the elixier ...
>> No. 11936
Can you just tell us what the fuck to do for the sake of a better plot?
>> No. 11937
That's it, fuck this. I'm taking the cyanide pill.
>> No. 11938
>>11925
Also, how the fuck did I reverse "saw" into "was"? Damn dyslexia...
>> No. 11939
>>11930

Ankle deep. Not that strong a current.
>> No. 11940
>>11935
Only the bench has been mentioned in each post.
>> No. 11941
[x] Scream shitsux.
>> No. 11942
Plug water hole with bench !


TRUST ME!
>> No. 11943
Typing up now. Wall'o'text incoming. Will post when I'm finished. 7 minutes, tops.
>> No. 11944
>>11929
Using what? Our Pupeteer-Science-We-Don't-Know-What-This-Thing-Does, or our only means of offense spellcard whose exact nature and effect also remains a mystery?
>> No. 11945
WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE, TORTURE WAS ALWAYS THE ONLY OPTION FOR US
>> No. 11946
kira just get it over with. Anon can't agree with himself so lets just take our lumps like a man.
>> No. 11947
[ ] Drop trow, fuck doll, and be glad that at least we won't die a virgin.
>> No. 11948
I suspect half of you really just wanted torture.
>> No. 11949
>>11944

JUST PULL THE STRING GODDAMN
>> No. 11950
>>Pushing aside the pile of straw you were sleeping on, you see several large scorch marks. You move the bench aside, and see more of the same.

USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!
>> No. 11951
Oh, choice's been made. It just requires a wall of text. I've just gotta finish typing it up. Good luck guys. I'm rooting for you.
>> No. 11952
>>11951
>I'm rooting for you.
Thanks. I only wish we were rooting for us, too.
>> No. 11953
>>11951
USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!USE SPELL CARD ON SCORCH MARKS!

YOU BASTARD!
>> No. 11954
>>11951
You are one sadistic Bastard, you love to see us in desperation!
FUCK IT, we will overcome the Torture, we are no going to give in
>> No. 11955
>>It just requires a wall of text. I've just gotta finish typing it up. Good luck guys. I'm rooting for you.

This means either one of two things. Either we're very very very much in danger, or we're very very very much...safe.
>> No. 11956
>>11951

LAUGH MANIACALLY WHILE BEING TORTURED.
>> No. 11957
Hey Kira when we are being tortured have us lose an eye. Then we get an eye patch. Yes.
>> No. 11958
>>11951
>I'm rooting for you.
What? Are you rolling dice or something? YOU ARE FATE.
>> No. 11959
>>11954
Does that mean we get the stealth suit instead of the bandoleer?
>> No. 11960
File 120795478519.jpg - (164.63KB , 546x756 , 1203614388609.jpg ) [iqdb]
11960
>>11951
We're doomed. Its going to be awesome.

No chance.
No hope.
Reimu tortures us.
Final Destination...
>> No. 11961
>>11951

New thread please. This one is embarrassing.
>> No. 11962
>>11933
.....okay, that... sounds reasonable.

ASSUMING that the torrent is really that strong, then
[X] Do this thing.
>> No. 11963
You guys are forgetting the Hourai Elixir Generic Brand that we carry. Although the effects are temporary, just drinking it before the torture should allow us to survive.
>> No. 11964
>>11959

Smash the O button at the speed of light!
>> No. 11965
>>11958
It hopefully means that whatever we're about to do, instead of royally fucking us over it will allow us some other set of choices, which in turn will either get us closer to safety, or REALLY fuck us over.
>> No. 11966
>>11962
TOO LATE YOU BASTARD!

What's that bitch from mythology? The one that sees the future but is powerless to stop BAD ENDS?
>> No. 11967
>>11964
Just don't use auto-fire.
They'll know.
>> No. 11968
>>11963

This
>> No. 11969
Metal Gear Gensoyko.
>> No. 11970
I bet we leverage the door up and it immediately falls on us
>> No. 11971
>>11965

Bad End is so much worse when it's actually your faulr.
>> No. 11972
>>11969

STILLL IN A DREAMMMM! FROG FREEEEEEZER!

Also, MiG's anon is now officially called Frozen Frog
>> No. 11973
>>11966

Cassandra
>> No. 11974
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>> No. 11975
>>11966

Cassandra? She could see the future, but it was useless because she was cursed to never have her predictions believed.
>> No. 11977
>>Also, MiG's anon is now officially called Frozen Frog

this anon wins the internets
>> No. 11978
Oh goddammit, we actually answered 'YES?!' You're breaking out from a cell into a dungeon! That's a REAL step up.

...just bloody hope that the water keeps the main dungeon door closed for longer. Tewi's luck oughta be kicking in now, if ever.
>> No. 11979
Whose gonna play the part of Revolver Ocelot
>> No. 11980
>>11975
Yeah, I'm the one who wrote >>11933 but it's too late now!
>> No. 11981
F5ing like the fist of the north star.
>> No. 11982
>>11979

Reisen, duh!

>>11977

Cirno: Oni-chan? Oni-chan! ONNNNNNIIIIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAN!
>> No. 11983
File 120795530760.jpg - (21.28KB , 400x282 , o597o8.jpg ) [iqdb]
11983
>> No. 11984
The Hind battle will be against Lily.
>> No. 11985
Is there going to be a new thread or what?
>> No. 11986
we are holding our breath of what to come now
>> No. 11987
F5 SO HARD.
>> No. 11988
YOU SAID THERE'D BE TEXT KIRA

WHERE IS THE TEXT?
>> No. 11989
We are goin to overcome the torture and be Big Boss
>> No. 11990
>>11986
>>we are holding our breath of what to come now

Oh, good. You'll be ready for what's about to come then.

Holding your breath.
>> No. 11991
We need to warm up our fingers for the Key hitting
>> No. 11992
>>11978
Once again, if you had any better ideas, you pissed away your chance to present them. And if you're going to make me point out that we don't actually have any fucking idea what the doll or the card actually fucking do one more fucking time, I just might have to go kill something small.
>> No. 11993
we should threaten to kill ourselves so that they will never figure our what is killing reimu. take yourself as hostage.
>> No. 11994
20 minutes already, hurry, F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>> No. 11995
He said 7 minutes. That number look familiar??
>> No. 11996
>>11992
Admittedly it would have been hilarious if we pulled on the doll only for it to go 'ma-ma' loudly at us.

Well, hilarious up until the inevitable agony from failing to escape.
>> No. 11997
>>11993
It has potential, but only insofar that whatever they want or need from us absolutely requires us to remain alive.

Sometimes you can learn more from a corpse on a dissection table, after all.
>> No. 11998
>>11995
He's still online.

Don't worry. He's probably writing like the motherfucking fist of the north star.
>> No. 11999
I still think the ring on the back of the doll is the way Alice controls them, NOT the trigger for an artful sacrifice. Also, I believe Alice used Shanghai in IN, where she used artful sacrifices. We have a Hourai doll, do they even do that?
>> No. 12000
>>11993
and drink hourai elixier so you can enforce your thread without all too bad consequences
>> No. 12001
Suddenly
"Guys i have to go see you tomorrow"
>> No. 12002
>>11996
Just watch, that's exactly what will happen when we threaten to use it to blow everyone up in a last-ditch effort.

With any luck, they will be so dumbfounded at what just happened, we can use the chance to run away.
>> No. 12003
>>11996

I am going to laugh incredibly hard if/when leveraging the door fails after all the 'YOU'RE A RETARD LEVERAGE THE DOOR'

also if theres another power outage I'm going to cry
>> No. 12004
what happened to the black button we had in our inventory?
>> No. 12005
>>12004
Oh yeah...that thing.


What the hell was that from, anyway?
>> No. 12006
Kirs looking into Medieval torture pratices books for reference
>> No. 12009
>>12006
Forget books. He's built a time machine so he can go back and study the methods directly.

More immersive and realistic that way.
>> No. 12010
>>11992
Unfortunately, I wasn't here. But honestly...the bench is--probably--wooden. The cell is steel. Even considering a lack of details, considering how well the door is fitted to the rest of the cel, it seems blatantly absurd to try and leverage the door open.

Kaguya gave us a map with an X marked, and at that X there was a KEY. There was wind blowing from the hole, which meant that from that hole there was OUTSIDE ACCESS. I.E. Allies (TEWI) could have dropped us a KEY. I mean...oi, use the key.
>> No. 12011
>>11999

She doesn't control the dolls with a physical string. Read Perfect Memento.

The Hourai doll was an obvious booby trap when we saw it. She put the string there because she WANTED us to pull it; ergo, probably explosive.

I'm stupefied at all the pro-torture people who wanted to use a bench instead of the key to open the cell.
>> No. 12012
.....we have been trolled
he said 7 minutes tops
we took that as a joke
....................he's probably planning on continuing tomorrow
>> No. 12013
no, its only 30 minutes, still reasonable.
Just go back to waiting and F5
>> No. 12014
>>12012
Nah, it's 7 'plumber' minutes. Each minute lasts apprroximately an hour longer than the job should have taken.
>> No. 12015
>>12012

Unless he's making a really gory torture scene.
>> No. 12016
>>12005

I kind of figured it was one of Reisen's bunny-ear buttons, for some reason.
>> No. 12017
>>I'm stupefied at all the pro-torture people who wanted to use a bench instead of the key to open the cell.

Any bets that a number of them were a part of the "USE THE CAMERA NOW! SHE CAN'T DEFEND AGAINST IT" crowd?
>> No. 12018
>>12011

The key was the trap, it's far to obvious to use a key to open a door. Anon kicked reason to the curb and used the bench.
>> No. 12019
>>12015
I completely expect a wall of text that ends in 'BAD END'.
>> No. 12020
Hes going to make a bloody and Gory Torture Scene. And its going to be awesome
>> No. 12021
>>12019

But..but...he wished us LUCK!
He wouldn't say something like that if he knew we were going to die! Would he?

...okay, yeah, he probably would.
>> No. 12022
>>12016

That makes some sense, considering she planted other stuff on us.

Should've tried to use it as a codec.
>> No. 12023
>>12021
He wished us luck so we can last the Torture, and pick the right choices
and he WOULD!
Hes playing with us, hes screwing with our head
>> No. 12024
>>12018
A trap for whom? Who set it? I doubt Reimu & Co. had time to explore the dungeons and place a fake key. The water lever was a trap, but the key? How is a fake key a trap of any kind? The best it could be is a red herring--but you'd only see it as a red herring if you were thinking OOC. IC, there's no reason for anyone to place the key there, except to help you out.
>> No. 12026
I told you niggers to use the card on the scorch marks or block the water flow with the bench, I doubt that's what Kira had in mind but I'm sure he was open to a certain level of creativity.

But no, you retards wanted to use a BENCH instead of a KEY on the door that leads to our CAPTORS!

Kira is a cunning devil, he knew we were going to play it cautious so he threw us a curve ball. Think for your self.

I pray all of you die in a fire.
>> No. 12029
>>12010
Wind didn't start coming out of the hole until after we'd pulled the lever; more likely, that was just air rushing out of the way of all the water.

From the description, it seems that the water has loosened the door, but also jammed it from opening properly -- unless we force it somehow. Like, say, hitting it with something large, heavy, and wooden. And yeah, that's going to lead us into the belly of the beast, but what the hell, we're already in the damned thing's BOWELS. Up is the only direction.
>> No. 12030
If we die, its the fault of the people who voted to take Alices Picture instead to wait
>> No. 12032
>>12024
Remember that the cell was likely made for Mokou, the key might have been put there to get her hopes up and then piss her off.

Although I really don't see why we didn't take a few seconds to TRY the key before going straight for the bench. Surely prying the door open withe the bench will take much longer than turning a key, we shouldn't of had to choose.
>> No. 12033
>>12026

What sense does it make to use the spellcard on the scorch marks? The scorch marks just prove the cell's resistance to fire.
>> No. 12034
>>12022

Well, who's to say it hasn't been used in that regard?

For all we know, it may have been acting as a bug, allowing either Reisen or someone else to keep tabs on what was being said around us at any given time.

Whatever the reason, the Eintei group knew enough to have prepared some contingencies. There's no other reason Kaguya would have planted that note on us, among other things. It's not too much of a stretch to think they might have done something like that in case we were isolated from them for some reason.

I can't help but wonder if perhaps all of the running around upstairs might be connected in some way.
>> No. 12035
>>12032
The cell made have been made for Mokou, but that note with the map was not.
And the map was clearly directing us to the place the key was kept.

Either they planted keys in multiple cells because they knew we might end up in one of them, but not sure WHICH one it would be, or for some bizarre reason we really were supposed to set off that water trap.
>> No. 12036
I waited for you Kira....
>> No. 12037
>>12029
I am slightly sympathetic to this reasoning. I just wish we knew whether the door opened in or out, as it's not evident that the water jammed our door.

Plus, I still think it's kinda ridiculous to try and force a steel cell with a wood bench. I mean, it's made of STEEL. It's not going to give so easily.
>> No. 12038
>>Wind didn't start coming out of the hole until after we'd pulled the lever; more likely, that was just air rushing out of the way of all the water.

No, there was wind coming from the hole even before we even knew about the lever.

>>Moving across the wall opposite the cell door, you tap on one of the stones, and find it loose. Prying it out, You see a small cubbyhole. You can’t see well enough to be able to tell if there’s anything in there, but a slight breeze blows out from within.
>> No. 12039
It looks like the was meant to happen. We just need to survive the torture then figure out how to get out. Or we can wait for GrayFox/Otacon/Yukari/Moukou/Whoever to plot hax us the fuck out of there.
>> No. 12040
>>12035
If I had to guess, I'd say the order ideally goes like this: Pull lever; floods dungeon and jams dungeon door. Unlock cell door with key (and/or try Kaguya's password). Pry open cell door against the flow of water using bench (if necessary). Escape into...?

...another possibility is trying to artful sacrifice the outer wall. But that's pretty random, while the rest could have been planned by Eientei.
>> No. 12041
[X] TASUKETTE YUKARI
>> No. 12042
>>12039
So far, Yukari doesn't seem to gap us out unless she gets bored with what we're doing, or we're somehow stuck in such a way that we can't possibly escape, yet can't die and go back some choices to try again.

Whether she has faith in our ability to get out of this ourselves, or she just finds this more interesting, or whatever the reason may be, I don't think we can count on her aid in this case.
>> No. 12043
PASSWORD USE:

"SHITSUX"
>> No. 12044
>>12040

Only ONE item was needed to escape torture.

Key and bench fail because they lead to torture.
>> No. 12046
Before it was just stage 1 and 2 bosses we were messing with, no real threat to Yukari. Now our continued existence might not be worth pissing off the big 3 upstairs, plus anyone else who wants a piece of us.
>> No. 12047
>>12044

It was either bench or straw, the only things mentioned in almost every post about the dungeon.
>> No. 12048
[x] Check Inventory
>> No. 12049
>>12044
Fair point. The key is only meaningful if there's also a secret passage to escape from the dungeon.

...artful sacrificing the wall is sounding better, when I reflect upon that hint.
>> No. 12050
>>12049
Then again, any explosion strong enough to blow apart a stone wall wouldn't do us any favors when we're stuck by that wall in a cell.
>> No. 12051
We wasted a whole thread bitching about what to do. Nice job guys.
>> No. 12052
>>12051
It was an amazing thread thought
>> No. 12053
Should have quicksaved before choosing you fagets.
>> No. 12054
>>12051
Your contribution was truly invaluable. That is to say, worthless.
>> No. 12055
>>12052
Needed more thinking and planning, and less shouting out choices with one or fewer lines of reasoning to back them up.
>> No. 12056
I understand that the key seems to have made the most sense... and it would have, earlier, BEFORE we pulled the lever.

But wouldn't the key just open up the door politely for the people on the other side as well?

Whereas with the bench-smash, you've got the damn thing blowing out in their faces.

On the third hand (shut up), there was also the idea in >>11933 which sounds a hell of a lot better than my original vote for door-smashing,
IF
the water pressure is really strong enough to do that.

That said, I'd like to apologize to everyone if what we did gets us fucked.
But if we get out of this okay, then let's all simmer the fuck down, all right? We don't need infighting.

>>12048
That's not funny.
>> No. 12057
>>12053

Coward
>> No. 12058
>>12056
>But wouldn't the key just open up the door politely for the people on the other side as well?
I'm pretty sure that there is a cell door, and a dungeon door. Even if we open the cell door, the dungeon door jammed. And since our captors threw us into the cell, it's not clear that leaving the cell door closed would help us any.
>> No. 12059
>>12056

My idea with the bench was that it would accumulate water pressure strong enough to fire the bench and a torrent of water at the door when it opened, failing that a yell of

"SURPRISE COCKFAGS!" (as is the custom) and use of the spell card to bust a hole in the wall to escape.
>> No. 12061
If the button was indeed a Reisen ear codec, she might've been able to coach us through escaping cell and torture without needing other items.

Spellcard's effects are unknown except it's offensive and only works at close range, implying concentrated directional damage, which would work against the wall if sonic, kinetic, explosive, but not other types like fire. Possibly dangerous; danger abolished by Hourai Elixir.

Considering it was found as a booby-trap and Alice doesn't use physical strings, the Hourai Doll was possibly an explosive (per Artful Sacrifice), but its booby-trap purpose indicates there's no safe distance at which to pull the cord. However, lodging the doll in the cubbyhole could potentially absorb the effect. Hourai Elixir would abolish the danger.

The Hourai Elixir alone might've opened an escape if they assumed you just drowned and dumped the body.
>> No. 12062
>>12059
How would we have held the bench with all the pressure on it? Especially considering that one of our arms is still fucked up.
>> No. 12064
>>12059
>>11232 suggests we had a pretty clear view of the basement. I'd say this means that we couldn't pull a surprise attack on any of our captors, because they would see what we're doing in the cell.

Also: what >>12062 said. It would be damned tough to gather enough pressure to launch a bench with any force or precision.
>> No. 12065
The problem with any plan involving getting out through the cell and dungeon doors is that we would then still have to get out of Eintei itself, with Marisa, Alice, her dolls, and possibly even Suika and who knows what else roaming about.

We're out-numbered, out-gunned, and wouldn't be able to stand up to just ONE of them in a fight, nevermind all of them at once.

If we had attempted the hole, there was at least some chance we would have landed outside the building, hopefully evading most of the security that would now be inside.

Oh well. Even if we're just going from one fuck-up to the next, so long as we're still alive there's always SOME chance to get out. Usually.
>> No. 12066
>>12058

Cell door closure could slow pursuit if we left via wall. Though they likely have a key, the idea here is to break off your own key in the lock.
>> No. 12068
So is Kira gone?
>> No. 12070
>>12068

For all we know he's writing a fuckhuge WALL OF TEXT.
>> No. 12071
>>12065
Well there should be some rabbits left, Reimu and her gang can't of killed all of them. So there's probably Rabbit prisoners around.

>>12064

See it's this kind of "REAL LIFE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY" attitude that ham stringed us this time around. Had you been thinking with GAR then the bench would've not only fired with the strength of a thousand mongols it probably would've exploded too. Believe in Kira who believes in us!
>> No. 12072
>>12068
He is busy writing, yes.
>> No. 12073
>>12068
Patience. Textwalls don't just spring up, y'know, they have to be built one brick at a time.
>> No. 12074
...we're totally going to end up tortured. If the bench usage were successful, he could have quickly written it out and asked for our next move.

The bench was a mistake, Anon. The bench was a mistake.
>> No. 12075
>>12071

That's funny, I feel the exact opposite way.
>> No. 12077
I get it now! The camera is behind all of this! It's manipulating everything behind the scenes for its own purposes.
>> No. 12078
he is either writing epic fail the likes of which we shall never forget,

or epic win the likes of which we shall never forget.

Writing epic *anything* takes time.
>> No. 12079
Anon won't be tortured...

...because the REAL torture is waiting for his post! eh? eh?
>> No. 12080
>>12077

lol so random XD
>> No. 12081
>>12073

Spring you say...?
>> No. 12082
>>12071
If gar were enough for us to win, we would've broken free from Alice's dolls earlier. Kira is playing hardball now. If we pick a stupid and nonsensical option, he won't cut us any slack just because we pick it while displaying GUTS and SPIRIT.

>>12075
This.
>> No. 12084
Another thing we should have considered was the fact that we were left alone down there, with no guard to watch us.

That means either they didn't expect us to be able to escape at all, or that if we DID try to escape that we wouldn't be able to get through them without getting caught, which suggests that they are unaware of any other means of getting in or out of that place aside from that one door.
>> No. 12086
The Suspense is killing me. What a Cliffhanger he left us
>> No. 12087
>>12082

Indeed. We must not rely on the false GAR. The true GAR is the one that does not forget, does not forgive, and makes damn sure that justice gets handed down in a highly definative way.

GAR is not charging off blindy with no plan, no thought, or doign stupid shit and expecting to live 'cuz it's 'awesome'. (though, admittedly, awesome does increase chances of success significantly)
>> No. 12088
New post inc in new thread.
>> No. 12091
>>12088
Heck yeah. You're awesome, Kirakishou.
>> No. 12094
>>12087

See that's the thing, how is jury rigging a prison bench to fire under water pressure at our captors not GAR in the genuine sense?


And even if it wasn't, surely it was better than "LOL USE BENCH ON DOOR"?
>> No. 12107
>>And even if it wasn't, surely it was better than "LOL USE BENCH ON DOOR"?

No, it really wouldn't. It would have been stupid.
>> No. 12498
When someone speaks of using a bench on a door, I immediately assume they're speaking of bracing one against the other, forming a block.