[Return]
Archived thread

File 126948500472.png - (8.68KB , 549x397 , 037.png ) [iqdb]
115380 No. 115380
You are in a white room. A girl stands in front of you.

Please recommend and action.

>> No. 115381
Didn't we do this already?

So,
ACTION> LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN.
>> No. 115383
[ø]Examine
>> No. 115384
...oh, I get it. Clever.
Groan, attempt to get your senses back.
>> No. 115385
[x] Attack her
She threw you off a cliff
>> No. 115386
Focus. If it's Sanae, punch her in the face.
>> No. 115387
>>115385
It's not Sanae.

[X]Examine
>> No. 115388
[X] "Ugh, I feel like I got dropped out of an airplane."
>> No. 115390
[x] "Where am I?"
>> No. 115391
[X] "...and who the fuck are you?"
>> No. 115395
[x] Leap upon her, pin her arms, and stare deeply into her eyes.

Guys

Guys


Romance
>> No. 115399
File 126948747465.gif - (37.58KB , 788x574 , 0038.gif ) [iqdb]
115399
>>115383
>>115384
>>115387
>Groan, attempt to get your senses back.
I try to see who it is, but my vision's all blurry... I can make out a smiling face with long, blond hair tied up on one side.

>>115381
>Didn't we do this already?
Yeah, this does seem strangely familiar, almost as if I've done it before.

>>115386
>Focus. If it's Sanae, punch her in the face.
>Attack her, she threw you off a cliff
Sanae? ...Oh, right, this is a lot like when she woke me up in class earlier.

...And then she blew off a platform that was a few thousand feet above the air.

"Nn... Sanae...?" I mutter, trying to snap into focus. My head's killing me.

She laughs.
>> No. 115400
File 126948758137.png - (296.51KB , 815x593 , 39.png ) [iqdb]
115400
"Ha ha, not quite."

Chapter 2 - Event Horizon
>> No. 115401
>Please recommend and action.
>and action.
>and
Is this intentional? Because it is getting seriously annoying.
>> No. 115404
[x] Examine self. Are we still in one piece?
>> No. 115406
[x] Examine self
[x] Examine girl
[x] Examine surroundings
[x] Examine situation
[x] Inventory
>> No. 115408
[x] Compliment her eyes

WE CAN STILL DO THIS
>> No. 115409
[x]The sky is orange. Investigate immediately.
>> No. 115410
>>115406

What this guys said.
>> No. 115412
[ ] TIME. WARP. DO IT FAGGOT.
>> No. 115421
File 126949021117.gif - (15.59KB , 806x581 , 40.gif ) [iqdb]
115421
>>115404
>Examine self. Are we still in one piece?
For the most part, I guess. I'm scratched up, but I think that's just from the bush.

>>115406
>Examine girl
Rubbing my eyes doesn't change much. She's a tall, blond girl with eyes that match her hair. She's got her hair done up in a braid on one side, with a bow tied onto the end. She's dressed in what looks like a witch's outfit; all that's missing is the hat.

>Examine surroundings
Well, currently, I'm in a bush. It's sorta comfortable, actually. It looks like I've landed in a clearing in a forest. Beyond the girl is a somewhat small house with a dirt path leading up to it.

...I'm going to have to guess that's where she lives.

>Examine situation
After being blown off the rock by Sanae, I've managed to survive by landing on a prickly bush.

...On second thought, no, that doesn't make much sense at all.

>Inventory
My bag conveniently landed nearby, and the cage is surprisingly intact. It looks like the spider managed to stay inside as well. I've also got some leftover money that I didn't decide to donate.

>>115409
>The sky is orange. Investigate immediately.
It's late evening. The sun's setting over the horizon, making the sky a brilliant orange.

>>115412
>TIME. WARP. DO IT FAGGOT.
omg idk how????

>>115401
OH NO MY APOLOGIES SIR.

>>115390
>>115391
"Ugh... W-where am I?

...And who the fuck are you?" I grumble, rubbing my head.

"Uh, you're outside my house," she answers, confirming my suspicion as to who lived there. "And I'm Reimu Hakurei, shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine."

She pauses, then rubs the back of her neck too. "...Who the fuck are you?"
>> No. 115422
>>115421
>>115412
>TIME. WARP. DO IT FAGGOT.
>omg idk how????

Step 1) Find Crazy Evil Sadistic Meido
Step 2) Annoy Said Meido
Step 3) ?????
Step Q) TIEM WEARP.

Supposing you don't get KNIFE'd in the process.
>> No. 115423
>Rubbing my eyes doesn't change much. She's a tall, blond girl with eyes that match her hair. She's got her hair done up in a braid on one side, with a bow tied onto the end. She's dressed in what looks like a witch's outfit; all that's missing is the hat.
>"Uh, you're outside my house," she answers, confirming my suspicion as to who lived there. "And I'm Reimu Hakurei, shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine."
>> No. 115424
>>115423
In before Marisa steals all our shit and we blame Reimu due to mistaken identity.
>> No. 115426
[X] Introduce self.
[X] Ask for help getting up from the bush. It's too comfortable.
[X] Ask her if she saw a flying shrine in the past hour or two.
>> No. 115427
Dear Author: Making the first post of your second thread identical to the first post of your first thread is not conducive to me realizing that you're updating again.

[X] Tell her your name.
[X] "...That doesn't really look like a shrine back there."
>> No. 115428
[X] "From my limited experience, you are cute enough to be a shrine maiden. You have blond hair, too, which I guess makes you credible, because the last shrine maiden I knew was also blond."
[X] "But your house is not very shrine-like."
>> No. 115429
[x] "This doesn't look much like a shrine."

>>115400
That face... that expression...
It seems to say, "I am going to rape you, and you will like it."
>> No. 115430
>>115429

>imokaywiththis.jpg
>> No. 115433
>>115429

If that was Sanae, I'd be hiding.
>> No. 115434
File 12694928073.gif - (15.09KB , 805x585 , 41.gif ) [iqdb]
115434
>>115427
>>115428
>>115429
"From my limited experience, you are cute enough to be a shrine maiden," I start. Her face turns red. "You have blond hair, too, which I guess makes you credible, because the last shrine maiden I knew was also blond." I look over her shoulder, examining the rickety building she called home.

"...But your house isn't very shrine-like, and your clothes don't really scream 'miko,' either." She flinches, and steps back a bit, laughing to herself.

"W-well yeah," she stutters, looking away. "That's because it's, uh, not a shrine. It's my house. The shrine is elsewhere, of course." She rubs the back of her neck again.

>>115426
I get up from the bush, rubbing off the dirt and wiping leaves off of me. "...Alright then," I shrug. "You didn't happen to see a flying shrine around here, did you?"

"A flying shrine?" She chuckles. "No, not recently-- Well, I don't think I've ever seen one... Uh, what did you say your name was again?" It seems like she's trying to avoid the topic. It's rather obvious she's lying through her teeth, but I think she's telling the truth about not seeing the Moriya Shrine in the sky, although that would be pretty hard to miss.

...Then again, how long have I been knocked out for?

At any rate, I snap back into reality and introduce myself to Ms. Hakurei. "Oh, uh, my name is...
>> No. 115438
>>115434
Penis. Penis McVagoo


But seriously I like the name...Tony Stark.
>> No. 115440
[X] Yoshi.

It can mean good luck. I presume we will need it.
>> No. 115441
[x] AAAA.
>> No. 115442
[ ] X-X!V"Q

But seriously,
[X] Yoshio (吉生).

Making >>115440 into a name that an actual Japanese person might have.
>> No. 115444
[X] Yoshio (吉生).

Eh.
>> No. 115446
[X] My name is Michael J. Caboose, and I hate babies.

Her soul is a cavern of LIES.
>> No. 115447
[X] Darré DeMounigh
>> No. 115448
>>115447
Bonus points if we blind Marisa in her sleep.
>> No. 115452
[X] Yoshio (吉生).

Marisa stole the precious identity?
>> No. 115453
[X] Yoshio (吉生).
>> No. 115456
It's a miracle that he survived that fall.
>> No. 115459
[I'm] Spartacus
>> No. 115460
[X] Lucky
>> No. 115461
>>115456
Yes it is, and it's proof that Sanae was not sadistic.

[X] Yoshio (吉生).
>> No. 115467
>>115461
Yes, it is a good thing that Sanae created that bush there specifically to cushion his fall.
>> No. 115479
[x] The Riviera Kid!
>> No. 115486
>>115467

We are still going to slap her. Or at least chew her out.
>> No. 115487
>Chapter 2 - Event Horizon
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 115491
> Chapter 2 - Event Horizon

FLY THROUGH A BLACK HOLE

ACHIEVE ULTIMATE POWER

>> No. 115494
[x] "I'm uhh... Marisa Kirisame. Duh."
>> No. 115495
>>115467

Falling on a bush isn't going to save you from a thousand feet drop. She slowed his descent.
>> No. 115498
>>115495

Still knocked us out cold for a while, though.
>> No. 115501
[x] "I'm uhh... Marisa Kirisame. Duh."

Alter-Gensokyo, where everyone has switched names/appearances/personalities. Yourself included.

I just want to see her reaction though.
>> No. 115508
[x] "♥♪!?"
[x] "But since that's a little hard to pronounce, you can call me Yoshio (吉生)."
>> No. 115509
>>115508

Oh, you.
>> No. 115512
[x] Sanae Kochiya
>> No. 115522
Yoshio sounds good.
>> No. 115527
File 126955591718.gif - (11.62KB , 809x584 , 042.gif ) [iqdb]
115527
"Yoshio." I say, regaining my posture. "It's spelled with the characters for 'good luck' and 'life.'"

"I see, I see," Reimu says, nodding her head. "Well, do you live up to your name?"
"I'm sorry?"
"A lucky life? Would you say that you have good luck when it comes to things, ze?"
"Not really," I say, unenthusiastically. "I dunno, I've never really thought about it..."

"Nonsense!" She exclaims. "I'm sure you're full of luck! Why don't we talk more inside?"

...Looks like she's planning something. It's a little suspicious, but what could possibly happen if I just pop inside for a little while?

"Well?" She asks again.
>> No. 115528
[X] Politely decline. With the way things are going for you, lately, you're bound to find yourself waking up in a bathtub with your kidneys missing.
>> No. 115529
[x]Sure, why not?
>> No. 115531
[X] Sure thing, pretty lady.
>> No. 115532
[x] Politely decline. With the way things are going for you, lately, you're bound to find yourself waking up in a bathtub with your kidneys missing.

Unless she has an electric upright and we can play "The Entertainer" on it.
>> No. 115533
>>115529

Ryuusei's answer to everything, works for me.
>> No. 115535
[x] "The last time I went to the house of a blond miko I was threw off a cliff. Think you can do better?"
>> No. 115536
[X] "The last time I went to the house of a blond miko I was threw off a cliff. Think you can do better?"
>> No. 115537
[x] "The last time I went to the house of a blond miko I was threw off a cliff. Think you can do better?"
>> No. 115539
[Q] "The last time I went to the house of a blond miko I was threw off a cliff. Think you can do better?"

This looks good.
>> No. 115542
[x]Sure, why not?

Paranoid anon is paranoid
>> No. 115543
[X] "The last time I went to the house of a blond miko I was thrown off a cliff. Think you can do better?"
>> No. 115545
[x] "The last time I went to the house of a blond miko her hair turned green. Think you can do better?"
>> No. 115546
>>115543
This is good.
>> No. 115547
[ultimate fun time] "The last time I went to the house of a blond miko I was thrown off a cliff. Think you can do better?"
>> No. 115555
File 126956813313.gif - (17.81KB , 806x584 , 043.gif ) [iqdb]
115555
>>115543
>>115539
>>115537
>>115536
>>115535
>>115545
"Well, I dunno. The last time I went to the house of a blond miko I was thrown off a cliff. Think you can do better?"

She laughs. "That sounds like a challenge."
"Her hair turned green, too," I add.
"Huh, well that sounds pretty hard to top. This is going to take more work than I thought..."

>>115542
>>115529
>>115531
She seems harmless enough, I'll just ask for directions back to society and I'll high tail it outta there. Hopefully I didn't land too far away from the town.

Reimu giggles to herself as we make our way up to her abode. It starts to look more and more insecure and rundown with every step I take... In front of it is a poor excuse for a garden, and the lawn is littered with autumn-coloured leaves which I doubt are going to be cleaned up any time soon. Moss and weeds cover the house form top to bottom, so she couldn't have been the original owner of the house, given her age. Or, at least, she doesn't seem that old.

"Hey..." She starts, turning around. "What's with your getup? You're not from around here, are you?"
>> No. 115560
[X] Depends. Where is "here"?
>> No. 115562
[x] "Last place I was at was Tokyo"
>> No. 115570
File 126957499176.gif - (12.66KB , 802x572 , 044.gif ) [iqdb]
115570
>>115560
>>115562
My clothes seem strange? She's one to talk!

"Well, I guess that depends on where 'here' is. Last place I was at was Tokyo."
"Tokyo?" She repeats. "...Never heard of it."

"Ah, I s-see," I mumble, starting to sweat. "So then, where am I, again?"
"Uh, Gensokyo..."

There's an long, awkward silence.
>> No. 115571
File 126957500388.gif - (11.70KB , 805x583 , 046.gif ) [iqdb]
115571
"Gensokyo, huh?" I say at last. "Is that so..."
"Umm, yeah... Why? Were you expecting to be somewhere else, ze?"
"...No, I guess not."

I don't recall learning about any "Gensokyos" in Geography class. Well, any Gensokyos in Japan, but it's not really the most Western-sounding name.

"So, are you still coming inside?" She asks, breaking the silence. "The wind's starting to pick up a bit."

"Sure, why not?"
>> No. 115572
File 126957511335.gif - (14.88KB , 810x589 , 045.gif ) [iqdb]
115572
Reimu leads me into her house. "Alright, you just chill here for a while, OK, ze? I'll be back in a sec."

She hurries to the other side of the room and heads through a door. Then... Silence.

Well, looks like I've got some free time to snoop around. Then again, 'last time I snooped in a blond miko's house I got thrown off a cliff.' Regardless, before me is a somewhat cluttered desk. One of the drawers is stuffed with papers and, uh, feathers. It's got so much junk in it that it can't close! There are also some other items strewn about it.

There's more to the house than this, though. Maybe I should do a bit of exploring later.
>> No. 115573
[X] Examine the desk, particularly that photo
>> No. 115574
>>115572

ze? Well it's official it's Marisa....

Mind you I'm assuming what's on the floor, can't quite see it.
[X] Pick up the dagger on the floor.
>> No. 115576
[x] Inventory

WHERE'S OUR SPIDER
>> No. 115577
[x] Eat those mushrooms

Think things are weird now? Well, they're about to get a whole lot weirder.
>> No. 115578
[X]Investigate the fuzzy thing in the bottom of the bookcase.
>> No. 115579
[X] Examine the horrifying mass of dark matter on the bottom shelf.
>> No. 115581
This is a pet peeve, and I don't want it to be a big deal, but please don't use ze. It means nothing in English, and in Japanese it's simply a syllable that only males use to emphasize their statements, not unlike an exclamation mark. In English it should be discarded and replaced by a tomboyish manner of speech. If you can't do that - I know I can't - then just don't use it at all.

[X] Look through the books.
>> No. 115585
[X] Look through the books.
>> No. 115591
[x] Examine the desk, particularly that photo
>> No. 115619
File 126963517563.gif - (18.94KB , 805x581 , 047.gif ) [iqdb]
115619
>>115573
>>115591
>Examine the desk, particularly that photo
The desk is in relatively good condition, despite the house that it's in. On it are pair of scissors, a pair of mushrooms, three rather large large books, each with no title, and a picture.

The picture shows Reimu, and two other girls. The one on the left looks more shrine maiden-like, though... The one on Reimu's left looks surprised or embarrassed, but it's sorta hard to tell since it's not very high quality. Reimu looks like the only one having a good time.

Hmm... She's wearing a witch's hat in this picture. Not very miko-like at all.
>> No. 115620
File 126963520857.gif - (207.99KB , 800x600 , 050.gif ) [iqdb]
115620
>>115585
>>115581
>Look through the books.
I can't understand any of this mumbo-jumbo!
>> No. 115621
File 126963525688.gif - (12.93KB , 808x586 , 048.gif ) [iqdb]
115621
>>115577
>>115574
>Eat those mushrooms
Delicious~

...No, actually, this sounds like a terrible idea. Their colours and spots make them look pretty poisonous. Holding one this close to my mouth probably isn't a very good idea either.

>Pick up the dagger on the floor.
It's a fountain pen, actually. Looks like Reimu spilt some of the ink on the floor. It's all dry... How long has this been here for?

>>115578
>>115579
>Investigate the fuzzy thing in the bottom of the bookcase.
Well, that's pretty much what it is. It's just a fur pelt. Next to it is some curled up wire.
>> No. 115622
[X] Take the picture out of the frame and check the back for any writing.
[X] Check the closed drawers.
[X] Look behind the bookcase.

It's like I'm really playing a text adventure!

>>115619
>047.gif
>>115620
>050.gif
>>115621
>048.gif

[X] Find 049.gif
>> No. 115623
[X] steal"borrow" scissors
[X] ponder the implications of that photograph, and why the girl who told you she's a shrine maiden is not the one that's dressed like one
>> No. 115624
File 126963602085.gif - (7.19KB , 805x584 , 049.gif ) [iqdb]
115624
>>115622
>> No. 115629
[x] Consider how she might use that fur and wire whenever one of her friends from the picture visits. She probably even uses those mushrooms too...
>> No. 115631
File 126963760865.gif - (7.54KB , 755x590 , 051.gif ) [iqdb]
115631
>>115622
>>115623
>Take the picture out of the frame and check the back for any writing.
I slip the picture out of the frame and flip it around. Written on the back is a date, 3/22/118, and the words "Didn't think I was there, huh?"

>Check the close drawers
In the rest of the drawers are a bunch of miscellaneous items. There's some blank paper, pencils, more pens and more ink. The drawer on the right is where she seems to keep most of her money...

>Borrow the scissors
Couldn't hurt. I take the scissors and put them in my bag with the spider and photograph. Hopefully she won't notice they're missing.

>Look behind the bookcase
There's a narrow space between the bookcase and the wall. It gets darker and darker further in, but at the end I think I can see some sort of flower. Maybe it's growing through the planks that make up the floor? Then again, plants need sunlight, don't they...

Not much else to see here.
>> No. 115632
[X] Chill
[X] Maybe talk to your little spider

Maybe we can eventually teach him tricks!
>> No. 115633
>>115631
Is it just me or is that Shou's head ornament in the picture?

[X] Leave the room and look for Reimu.
>> No. 115636
[X] Try to reach for the flower
>> No. 115641
[X] Try to reach for the flower
Text adventures are the best. Also, I like your drawings.
>> No. 115642
>>115620
lookin pretty cjopaze there marisa's books

>>115633
It's a lotus.

[HUG TOM] Try and grab the lotus.
>> No. 115643
>>115642
>[HUG TOM]

Oh god.

[X] Maybe talk to your little spider
[X] Try to reach for the flower
>> No. 115644
File 126965238071.gif - (7.51KB , 807x589 , 053.gif ) [iqdb]
115644
>>115636
>>115641
>>115642
>Try to reach for the flower
It's a little hard to get my hand all the way back there, buuut...

There. You're right, it was a lotus, but it wasn't connected to the ground like I thought-- it didn't even have a stem. Not totally sure what to think of this, but whatevs.

>>115632
>>115643
>Maybe talk to your little spider
Well, ok, I'm not really expecting him to talk back. I guess I should give him a name, though.

...Or is it a her?
>> No. 115645
File 126965240840.gif - (11.87KB , 798x597 , 054.gif ) [iqdb]
115645
At any rate, his/her name will be...
>> No. 115646
>>115645
BeerSpider

FUCK YEAH.
>> No. 115647
Aw man, PeterParker is one character too long.
>> No. 115648
>>115645
NAME IT DONGS

[READ NOTE] BeerSpider.
>> No. 115649
>>115645
[x]Spidercus
>> No. 115650
[X] 八ッ子

Yatsuko.

Geddit?
>> No. 115651
>>115650
That would be 八ツ子. What you wrote was "Yakko".

...

[X] Yakko.
>> No. 115652
[x] BeerSpider.
>> No. 115654
[x] BeerSpider.
>> No. 115655
[x] BeerSpider sounds good to me!
>> No. 115656
[X] BeerSpider.

The ONLY choice.
>> No. 115657
>>115651
That would be true...if hiragana and katakana weren't allowed to have pronunciations compeltely opposite of what you'd expect.

Which they are.

...Japanese is a bitch.
>> No. 115659
File 126966065740.png - (429.24KB , 807x573 , 055.png ) [iqdb]
115659
>>115656
>>115655
>>115654
>>115652
>>115646
>>115648
>BeerSpider.
BeerSpider it is, then! Hopefully I can get it to live up to it's name.

...Somehow.
>> No. 115660
File 126966066513.gif - (10.14KB , 809x587 , 056.gif ) [iqdb]
115660
Ah, it's gotten pretty dark outside... Time sure passes by when you're snooping. I guess I should go get Re--

Oh? There's a knock on the door...
>> No. 115661
[X] Don't answer it, this isn't your house.
[X] Where's Reimu?
>> No. 115662
>>115659
That is one happy spider, I guess he/she likes the name.

[X] Don't answer it, this isn't your house.
[X] Where's Reimu?
>> No. 115663
This spider better be a extreme badass like Boo the minature giant space hamster.
>> No. 115664
>>115660
[x]I see a window...try to look out it without being seen.
>> No. 115666
>>115663
This. Although we're not nearly big, bald, and buff enough to be worthy of Boo.

[GO FOR THE EYES] Answer the door.
>> No. 115667
File 126966288218.gif - (10.40KB , 808x584 , 057.gif ) [iqdb]
115667
>>115664
>I see a window...try to look out it without being seen.
It's pitch black out and, with the light from the room, the only thing I can see is my reflection.

...Gee, wouldn't it be awkward if the person outside was staring back.

>>115661
>>115662
>Don't answer it, this isn't your house.
>Where's Reimu?
Right, that would be rude... I guess. In regards to the whereabouts of Reimu, I'm not totally sure. She went behind a door and hasn't come back out, though I think she just went upstairs. I would have expected to hear more creaks coming from such an old house, though...

Another knock.
>> No. 115668
>>115666

Damn you're right, although this is Gensoyko and it's also a CYOA....

I say we should make this our goal, too become strong enough and worthy enough of the minature space spider BeerSpider. But no being insane or bald.
>> No. 115669
[x] Answer the door
>> No. 115670
>BeerSpider

inb4 it escapes from us and takes up residence in Marisa's Reimu's shed.
>> No. 115671
[X] Go look for Reimu.

>>115666
>>115669
Do you people want to be mistaken for a burglar?
>> No. 115672
>>115671

Because burglars totally open their victim's door when someone knocks.

[X] Answer the door
>> No. 115674
>>115659

It will be easy to have Beer Spider live up to it's name. ZUN himself has looked down upon it, and has raised his beer glass, signifying his blessing.

The only problem is finding some actual beer, instead of sake.

[X] Don't answer the door. Stay away.

It may be Alice, but I'm not to sure how well she will take us being in Marisa's house.
>> No. 115679
>>115674
Marisa might have guests, and Alice knows about the "I'm Reimu Hakurei" stunt, so she'll set us straight.

[X] Answer the door
>> No. 115680
>>115672
You've never heard of stupid criminals?
>> No. 115681
>>Do you people want to be mistaken for a burglar?

Good point.

[X] Muss yourself up to look like you got the shit kicked out of you, then answer the door while saying "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE! YOU NEED TO HELP ME!"
>> No. 115682
[X] Don't answer the door. Stay away.
>> No. 115683
[X] Don't answer the door. Stay away.
>> No. 115684
[X] Don't answer the door. Stay away.
>> No. 115685
[X]Do answer the door. Stay around.
>> No. 115686
[X]Do answer the door. Stay around.
>> No. 115688
[x] Muss yourself up to look like you got the shit kicked out of you, then answer the door while saying "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE! YOU NEED TO HELP ME!"

This plan can't possibly fail
>> No. 115689
[X]Quickly search for the 'Hitchhiker's Guide to Gensokyo'. Consult it on what to do in a situation like this.
[X]If all else fails, answer the door and hope that it isn't a grue.
>> No. 115690
File 12697109689.gif - (15.52KB , 809x586 , 058.gif ) [iqdb]
115690
>>115669
>>115672
>>115681
>>115685
>>115686
>>115688
>Answer the door
I rub my hands on my head, messing up my hair, and roll around on the ground a bit while punching myself.

THIS IS PERFECT PLAN

I open the door. "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE! YOU--
>> No. 115691
File 126971100484.gif - (16.93KB , 808x587 , 059.gif ) [iqdb]
115691
"Need to, uh... Help me?"
>> No. 115692
File 126971106491.gif - (16.44KB , 807x584 , 060.gif ) [iqdb]
115692
I get a newspaper shoved in my face.

"Hey, Marisa, just came by to let you know you made the front page, as usual," the person says, cockily. From what I can see, it's a girl with medium-length black hair. It's sorta hard to see anything else with this newspaper all up in my grill, though.
"Um, no, I'm not--"
She opens her eyes to look at me, a little surprised.

"Oh!" She exclaims. "I didn't know Marisa had a roommate!"
"Um, no, I'm not--"
"Oh!" She exclaims again. "So you're Marisa's new boyfriend!"
"Um, no, I'm not--"
"Oh!" She exclaims for a third time. "So then you two have already been married!"
"Um, no, I'm not--"
"What a scoooop!" She shouts, excitedly. "Expect to see this in the next paper!"

She throws the paper into my arms with such force that I fall down. When I look back towards the doorway, she's already gone. I wasn't even able to catch her name!
>> No. 115693
[x] Read the newspaper.
Might as well
>> No. 115695
AYAYA SIGHTED

[x] Spread the newspaper out on the floor; after all, you just remembered you aren't housebroken.

I'm helping.
>> No. 115696
[x] Read the newspaper.
>> No. 115700
[x] Who's Marisa?
>> No. 115701
[x] Read the newspaper.
>> No. 115702
File 126971416915.gif - (13.72KB , 806x586 , 061.gif ) [iqdb]
115702
>>115693
>>115696
>>115701
>Read the newspaper
"Bunbunmaru Newspaper (文々。新聞)
Criminal witch strikes again!
Written and reported by Aya Shameimaru

HUMAN VILLAGE - For the fifth time this week, the not-so-ordinary witch, Marisa Kirisame, raided several houses and stores in the Human Village!

Much like her previous visits, she attacked late at night with a burlap sack in hand ready to plunder upon the unsuspecting villagers.

"I was just about to close up shop when Marisa paid me a visit," says Rinnosuke Morichika, owner of Kourindou. "I was expecting her usually shenanigans, but I was forced to run when she got hostile."

Marisa Kirisame could potentially strike any and everyday now! Keine Kamishirasawa, the village guard and renowned teacher at the local school, isn't enough to keep this villain out."

...

Hmm. That woman that came by said Reimu made the front page, but this article only talks about a "Marisa Kirisame." Although, the picture provided does bare a resemblance to Reimu...

In short, the article is about a "witch" that's apparently been stealing from a nearby village. Well, I hope it's nearby, at least. I'm not totally sure what the writer means by "magic" and all that, though. Maybe it's some sort of really vague metaphor...

>>115700
>Who's Marisa?
I'm starting to wonder that myself.
>> No. 115703
[X] When "Reimu" comes back, test her by greeting her: "Hey, Marisa." Gauge for response.
>> No. 115704
[x] Ask Reimu about Marisa
>> No. 115705
[X] Stealing, wearing suspiciously similar clothes... sounds like this Marisa girl must be trying to frame Reimu for theft! You should talk to Reimu about this!

This Marisa girl sounds like no good, Reimu!
>> No. 115706
[X] When "Reimu" comes back, test her by greeting her: "Hey, Marisa." Gauge for response.
>> No. 115707
[X] Stealing, wearing suspiciously similar clothes... sounds like this Marisa girl must be trying to frame Reimu for theft! You should talk to Reimu about this!
>> No. 115708
[x] When "Reimu" comes back, test her by greeting her: "Hey, Marisa." Gauge for response.
>> No. 115709
[x] When "Reimu" comes back, test her by greeting her: "Hey, Marisa." Gauge for response.
>> No. 115710
File 12697237848.gif - (13.31KB , 806x585 , 062.gif ) [iqdb]
115710
>>115703
>>115704
>>115705
>>115706
>>115707
>>115708
>Go ask Reimu about "Marisa"
Might as well get my facts straight. She's probably still upstairs, unless she can teleport, so I ascend to the second floor.

She's in what I imagine would be her room, gazing out the window. Hopefully she's having better luck than I was trying to look outside... Anyways, I approach her.
>> No. 115711
File 126972380893.gif - (16.35KB , 808x586 , 063.gif ) [iqdb]
115711
"Hey, Marisa," I say, as I walk in.
"Huh? Where'd you hear that name from?" She asks.
>> No. 115712
>>115711
Damn, she's good.
>> No. 115713
>>115709
[Run from Ace] "This weird woman with a red hat wanted to talk to you, and she was insistent you were the only one living here.. so I guess your name's Marisa Reimu Hakurei? Or something. Uh.. I think she thinks I've married you for some reason...
>> No. 115714
[X] Show her the picture in the newspaper.
[X] Get ready to run for it if she makes a move.
>> No. 115715
[X] Show her the picture in the newspaper.
[X] Get ready to run for it if she makes a move.
>> No. 115716
[x] "Reimu is downstairs and pretty pissed off"
>> No. 115717
[X] Show her the picture in the newspaper.
[X] Stealing, wearing suspiciously similar clothes... sounds like this Marisa girl must be trying to frame Reimu for theft!

Reimu! Reimu!
>> No. 115718
[X] "A little bird told me."
[X] Show her the picture in the newspaper.
>> No. 115719
File 126972777137.gif - (17.43KB , 810x586 , 065.gif ) [iqdb]
115719
>>115714
>>115715
>>115718
>Show her the newspaper
"I guess you could say that a little bird told me," I say, holding up the newspaper. "Someone came by to tell you you made it onto the front page and handed me this newspaper. As you can see, the picture is of someone in black with long hair. A getup similar to yours."

"Yeah? And?"

"Reimu, I have reason to believe that you are Marisa Kirisame!" I declare.
>> No. 115721
File 126972799218.gif - (10.80KB , 807x566 , 066.gif ) [iqdb]
115721
Reimu stares at me blankly. "That's all you've got? An poorly detailed picture of a witch's back? I wear black, but do you see me wearing a witch's hat, let alone have one in this entire house?"

She's got a point, it's going to take more than this single picture to prove her name isn't Reimu Hakurei.
>> No. 115722
[x]Show the picture from the room earlier.
>> No. 115724
[x] "Repeat in Red if you can: I am Reimu Hakurei!"
>> No. 115725
[X]Well, there's that picture on your desk with you in a witch's hat, but... ah heck it doesn't really matter, I shouldn't be antagonising the person who's let me into their house.
>> No. 115726
[X] "Just making sure. I think this Marisa person is trying to frame you."
>> No. 115727
[X]Well, there's that picture on your desk with you in a witch's hat, but... ah heck it doesn't really matter, I shouldn't be antagonising the person who's let me into their house.

Passive-aggressive is best aggressive
>> No. 115728
>>"I wear black, but do you see me wearing a witch's hat, let alone have one in this entire house?"

[X] "OBJECTION!'
[X] "You're lying, damn it! And I can prove it!"
[X] PRESENT Photo From Desk as evidence!
[X] "TAKE THAT!"
[X] "This is photographic evidence of you wearing a witch's hat!"
>> No. 115729
[X]Well, there's that picture on your desk with you in a witch's hat, but... ah heck it doesn't really matter, I shouldn't be antagonising the person who's let me into their house.
>> No. 115730
[X]Well, there's that picture on your desk with you in a witch's hat, but... ah heck it doesn't really matter, I shouldn't be antagonising the person who's let me into their house.
>> No. 115731
[X]Well, there's that picture on your desk with you in a witch's hat, but... ah heck it doesn't really matter, I shouldn't be antagonising the person who's let me into their house.
[X]Oh yeah, that person who gave me the newspaper ran off thinking you and I were married, we might want to stop her before she tells somebody.
>> No. 115732
File 126973239498.gif - (10.35KB , 805x560 , 068.gif ) [iqdb]
115732
>>115730
>>115729
>>115727
>>115725
"Well, there's that picture on your desk with you in a witch's hat but... No, never mind, I've lost my train of thought. I probably shouldn't be antagonizing someone who's let me into their house, let alone be attacking them in their room..."

Damn, I thought I was onto something there. I guess I shouldn't be staking claims like that without anything to back myself up on.

"Alright," Reimu says, sighing. "I'm gonna go to bed. You can sleep in here if you don't like sleeping outside much."

She walks past me and down the hallway to another room. She shuts the door behind her, leaving me to myself.
>> No. 115733
[X] Examine the room
>> No. 115737
[x] Examine the room
[x]Look out the window.
>> No. 115755
File 126974868758.gif - (8.87KB , 809x589 , 069.gif ) [iqdb]
115755
>>115733
>>115737
>Examine room
Not much to see here. There's a very comfy looking bed in the corner, a drawer next to it with a picture on top and another picture on the wall. There's also that one window Reimu was looking through.
>> No. 115758
File 126974882167.png - (57.41KB , 862x593 , 071.png ) [iqdb]
115758
The window grants me a decent view to her front yard. It's pretty much a grassy field that ends with a line of bushes followed by a seemingly endless stretch of trees. A light breeze rustles the leaves on each tree.

It feels like someone's looking right back at me... Kinda eerie.
>> No. 115759
[X] Check drawers, examine pictures, and wave to who or whatever is likely watching you through the window.
>> No. 115761
[x] Relax then go to sleep, you can resume investigating tomorrow.
>> No. 115762
File 126975084119.gif - (12.08KB , 823x598 , 072.gif ) [iqdb]
115762
>>115759
>>115761
Checked, examined, waved. Whatever. I sit on the bed and relax for a bit, rubbing my eyes. I was right, the bed is pretty comfy...

I think it's safe to assume that I won't be sleeping in my own bed any time soon. But I guess I don't really mind, this bed's nice too.

Ugh, I should rest, but my mind isn't really satisfied. There are a few questions that I still would have liked answers to, but I didn't get. All in all...
>> No. 115763
File 126975090777.gif - (14.04KB , 823x586 , 073.gif ) [iqdb]
115763
This is a pretty bad end to my day.

Chapter 2 - Event Horizon

End.

>> No. 115764
That's being a bit melodramatic about it. Mysteries are rarely solved in days.
>> No. 115765
Well, at least he still has his eyes.
>> No. 115766
>>115764

Well, considering he was nearly killed by one of his friends and is gods know where with no way to return home, I'd say he has good reason to be depressed.
>> No. 115767
>>115758
I think I saw about four humanoid shapes, maybe five.
>> No. 115770
Are we going to have to wait 2 more weeks for part 3?
Not rushing, just asking.
>> No. 115776
File 126976634951.png - (57.32KB , 862x593 , they`re heeeere.png ) [iqdb]
115776
>>115767
I count four. (700 hours in MS Paint.)
>> No. 115777
Gensokyo will never let him go. He is now part of its residents.
>> No. 115781
>>115776

Now I'll never get to bed tonight. Hope you're happy.

Can't sleep, Touhous will eat me....
>> No. 115783
>>115781
Oh, I'd let them eat me, if you know what I mean.
I mean I'd let them tear the flesh from my bones with their horrible, razor-sharp teeth.
>> No. 115788
>>115776
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 115789
This story is a breath of fresh air.

The drawings are nice, and the main character is ℳℴℯ.
>> No. 115790
File 126980668847.gif - (10.45KB , 805x585 , 052.gif ) [iqdb]
115790
>>115770
Probably (hopefully) not. I was on vacation two weeks ago and lacked a decent computer, so I decided to put off updating for an extra week.

This chapter turned out shorter than I had originally hoped, too. Well, actually, nothing really turned out as planned. I mean, it's not like it was going to be railroaded, but I had a general idea of some key events but those didn't work out to well either.

have an unused frame that was in response to >>115629
>> No. 115794
>>115790
Was that our fault? We'll try harder next chapter.
>> No. 115795
File 12698109572.gif - (14.75KB , 810x589 , 067.gif ) [iqdb]
115795
>>115794
Well, as with most adventure games/CYOAs, the outcomes of events are largely affected by the voters, but I probably could have done a better job narrating/story telling/etc., but I'm still kinda new to this...
>> No. 115797
>>115790
>052.gif
Strangely, that is exactly what I had in mind when I made that vote.
>> No. 115836
File 126986653642.jpg - (62.31KB , 1280x1024 , 09_16-45-51_(l03u_agr_underground).jpg ) [iqdb]
115836
>>115776
Gentlemen, we are proper fucked.
Or at least in for a series of events where we end up running from some kind of supernatural force.
>> No. 116199
Are you still alive?
>> No. 116225
I hope we didn't discourage him from writing more by apparently throwing him so far off his planned script...