[Return]
Archived thread

File 12647954813.jpg - (1.23MB , 960x1280 , fe9b95afe552d3b31fd35e1a4b80788c.jpg ) [iqdb]
111020 No. 111020
Continuation of >>109664

Writing while sick really sucks. But it was either that or let the delay drag out even longer. If you think I should've done the latter after reading today's update, well... Let me know for future occasions.

Anyway, here's the half* I wrote yesterday, just to show you all that I'm still alive, and it's not on HIATUS END LOL. I'll have the rest done in a short while, hopefully, so... please bear with me.

Shitty excuses~

--------

"Well... no, I suppose I don't disagree; you do make a good point, after all..." She really does, as much as you'd hate to admit it when the guilty party is someone you'd hope to get along with - Koakuma being Patchouli's servant-familiar type thing and you being Patchouli's apprentice. It doesn't help that your mind really can't bring itself to think of the voluptuous temptress as a 'child' to begin with... Patchouli's sharp gaze upon you clearly shows that she expects you to continue speaking and reveal your thoughts to her. Well, who are you to refuse?
"But, don't you think you could, well, stick to a stern talking-to if this is the first time this has happened?"

"It is not." Facing forwards again, she marches onwards, straight ahead, maintaining her composed stride even as you nearly stumble over your own feet in surprise.

"It's happened before?"

"Well, the circumstances were somewhat different. I had not engaged in such actions with the male in question, naturally..." And she keeps bringing it up over and over again as if it were no big deal.
"That particular incident occurred due to the male in question choosing to advance upon Koakuma, himself; however, she should have known better and rejected his advances."

"Did he..?"

Words are unnecessary; she knows what you wanted to ask.
"No, the man lived. Barely. It took him months to recover, and the encounter most likely robbed him of several years of his life regardless." She coughs into her palm, less out of discretion or somesuch, and more out of running short of breath yet again; walking and talking at the same time seems to be more taxing to her than you might've even guessed. She takes a short break before continuing.
"I had explained to her calmly when I first summoned her that she was not to lay hands on men without consulting me first, and that she could simply come to me if she were to become plagued with problematic urges to begin with."

...Hm, now what's that supposed to imply..?

"So you didn't do anything to her that time?"

"No. Therefore, this time I must teach her a proper lesson. I will not tolerate my familiar acting of her own accord behind my back, without my knowledge. I hate... not knowing things." That's beginning to sound like her catchphrase by now.
"Especially in matters such as this, where her urges could result in someone being injured, or worse."

A few more minutes of silent walking, turning left and right along the hallways, you're lost in thought, not even bothering to try and sense where you're going, just following behind Patchouli as if your body were on autopilot, like a good little puppy. She's a little difficult to speak to, the way she is right now, but at least she seems to be trying hard not to lash out at you. Despite her presently calm exterior, you saw earlier what's truly boiling underneath the surface.

"...If you're going to be punishing her regardless of what I say-..."

"I will be, indeed."

"...then, could you at least try to talk to her first, and put some emotion into it? Because, well..." She gives you a bit of a perplexed look, as if unable to comprehend what you could possibly be talking about. Of course, it's probably difficult for someone to realize their manner of speech is cold and emotionless if that's how they've always spoken...
"...It's hard to convince someone you're doing something for their own good when you sound so... cold."

"Cold, you say? Hmm. I see." For a brief moment, she almost sounds mildly hurt, although you were probably just imagining it. Surely, she of all people wouldn't take some random kid's mumbling to heart like that. Rubbing her chin with a pensive expression on her face, she keeps walking beside you in silence; you take this as your cue to finish your attempt at persuasion and mitigation of Koakuma's punishment.

"You know your familiar better than anyone, of course, but... I'm certain she only hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished in the first place... I'm sure she wouldn't have tried anything if she properly understood why it was a bad idea in the first place. Maybe she thought there was a way..?"

"Then she should have asked me. You may stop trying to convince me now; your thoughts and statements have been taken into consideration." A blunt and sudden response, but Patchouli probably isn't one to say what she doesn't mean. You've done all you can do, here; what happens next is out of your hands. The gaze in her eyes seems to have softened just a little, and her steps slow down to a somewhat less furious pace.

No, wait, she's just having trouble breathing, again. Before she can lose her balance, you manage to catch her under the arm, supporting her weight for as long as it takes for her to regain her strength.

"Thank you." She's caught her breath yet again, and pulls herself from your grasp; not in a hostile manner, mind you, but in a hurried one. The two of you are almost to your room by now, and Patchouli's expression darkens - a truly impressive feat, considering how she had already been up until now. With no other ideas on hand at the moment, you resort to a mild attempt at humor to brighten the overall mood of the situation; going into the room with a face like that, she's likely to give the poor succubus a heart attack. It truly is amazing how such a physically frail person can conjure up such a terrifying visage...

"You're welcome. I'd like to stay on your good side, rather than become another child deserving of punishment, heh..."

"Hm." Not a laugh or even a smile, but close enough.
"I do not think of you in such a manner, though."

"Oh?" You're not entirely sure whether this statement should make you feel good or bad, really. After all, the way she's been caring for you all this time, you kind of thought-... Hm, but how does she feel about you anyway? It's always a challenge to try and figure out how her mind works.

"Quiet, now... We are here." True to her usual blatant disregard for personal space, she presses her index finger against your lips to silence you, not even looking at you as she does so. The door to your guest room awaits straight ahead, and Patchouli's movements become even more silent than before, to the point where you can't help but feel overly noisy despite your best attempts at sneaking after her without making a sound. She grips the handle of the door firmly in her grasp, then closes her eyes for a moment... before opening them again in shock, sending an utterly confused glance in your direction - this serves to startle you as well, because a confused-looking Patchouli is certainly a strange and scary sight to behold. Eyes wide and mouth muttering silent words, she swiftly pulls the door open, leaping into the room with you following closely behind.

It's empty.

"...Son of a lich." Spitting out this peculiar invective, Patchouli slams her fist into the wall hard enough to likely cause no small amount of pain to her hand, before stumbling over to your bed and giving you a rather tired glance over her shoulder.
"...Do you mind?"

Huh.

"Er, no... I mean, what are you..?"

Before you can formulate a proper answer or even begin to comprehend what exactly it is that she's asking, she simply slumps forward, collapsing onto your bed limply with her eyes closed. In shock, you extend your arm towards her and exclaim her name, but as you receive no response you simply run over to her to check if she's alright.

-------

*(Note that when I say 'half' I mean 'part 1 of 2', not '50%'. Stay tuned for the rest of this.)

>> No. 111023
First post
>> No. 111024
Hmm, did Koakuma plan this? To get the two of them together, n his room, alone...

>"...Son of a lich."

Awesome.
>> No. 111025
>part 1 of 2

ffffffffuuuuuuu-

Oh well. Nice to see a sign of writing again. Also,

>not glasnost

At first I lol'd a bit, then gave a forlorn sigh as I realized his story will only be finished come the dawn of a new millenia, if we're lucky.
>> No. 111026
hooray!
>> No. 111028
>he is a much better writer
Soothe me with sweet lies.

And updates. Sweet lies and updates.

Actually, just the updates would probably be good enough.

>>111023
Have we really sunk to this?
>> No. 111029
File 126480253993.jpg - (147.51KB , 723x600 , 1264356022061.jpg ) [iqdb]
111029
>Gensokyo High
>Updates
>GENSOKYO HIGH
>UPDATES
>> No. 111030
>"Damnit Jin I'm exhausted and need a refill, just have your way with me!".

Anyone else just read it that way? Very likely just my wishful thinking though.
>> No. 111031
>>111028

Only to that guy, which can be easily fixed.
>> No. 111032
File 126480489159.png - (165.54KB , 373x358 , 8427543.png ) [iqdb]
111032
>"Cold, you say? Hmm. I see." For a brief moment, she almost sounds mildly hurt, although you were probably just imagining it.

I dawww'd. I love me some kuudere.

>>111030
Well, no, but now I can't stop seeing it like that. So good job.


>>111023
Can I report this for deletion?
>> No. 111033
File 126480513960.jpg - (72.01KB , 450x409 , e9233ba56ad29159490966964b5be5b1.jpg ) [iqdb]
111033
Slow, peaceful breathing, an unusually tranquil look on her face... She's just fallen asleep, that's all. What a relief. Sitting next to her on the bed as you are, you take a moment to reflect on what the hell just happened within the last twenty minutes or so. Apparently, Koakuma still managed to sense or guess that she was being hunted down, and made her escape - there's no telling where she could be by now. Honestly, by now you're beginning to wish the silly girl would just turn herself in, rather than causing her master further worry and headaches.

You're distracted by the sound of little feet stumbling by the door; casting your eyes to the side, you spot a familiar red-headed figure peeking in nervously from the hallway, green eyes fixated on both yourself and the slumbering wizard beside you.
"Fleur? It's alright, you can come in... Miss Knowledge is just sleeping. She's very tired." Hell, even you're rather beat from the long trek from the library to your room... Heh, maybe you could just ask to live in the library with your mentor to eliminate a large portion of constant walking in your days staying in the mansion. Of course, that'd be rather inappropriate, unless you were explicitly invited to do so... Plus, knowing the lady of the mansion, it would result in no small amount of bothersome misunderstandings. Oh, Remilia, if only you weren't so insecure underneath that charismatic exterior of yours...

The little fairy waddles over, eyes darting between you and Patchouli's unconscious form in a mildly panicked state, even though you just told her everything is fine. You've got to give her credit, though; based on your experiences so far, most of the other fairies would've probably squealed in fright and dashed off in a random direction upon laying eyes on the situation. In contrast, Fleur gives off a distinct eager-to-please sense, overriding her inherently timid nature.
"I-is there anything this humble servant could do, Sir? Should I get some medicine, or... tea, or..?" Her fingers are gripping and fiddling with her apron as she stares at Patchouli, as if she were worried about her dying or something, whispering so quietly her voice is barely even audible. You sigh softly and poke her in the forehead to snap her out of it.

"Now now, remember what I told you about talking to me like that?" While you try your best to sound joking, rather than scolding, she still seems to twitch from the poke as if you had struck her, taking a moment or two to gather her thoughts and calm down; she's probably realized for herself that she's overreacting, by now.

"Sorry, J-... Jin." There, she did it! Silly nicknames aside, you're just glad to have convinced the girl to talk to you normally. While having cute females call you 'Sir' or 'Master' is definitely pleasing to most males on at least some level, it kind of does make it difficult to hold a normal conversation with a person.
"So, umm..." Furrowing her brow to remember what she wanted to ask, she stares intently at her shoes for a brief moment, before looking up at you with a slightly forced smile.
"Is there anything I should do?"

You look over at your mentor by your side, gently and carefully choosing to roll her onto her back and into a more comfortable position, taking off her hat and placing it on the nearby nightstand. She certainly looks peaceful... even uncharacteristically gentle. Was she like this on that one night, too..? Before you can get too distracted by the gentle rising and falling of her chest, you tear your attention away and face Fleur again, smiling back at her.
"Well, you could stick around for a bit and keep us company."

"Ahaha... If it pleases you, Si-... Jin." Her smile brightens just a little, though she still sends a concerned glance at Patchouli before climbing onto the edge of the bed, next to you. Having done so, what little confidence she had built up gradually begins to flake off, her gaze gradually becoming more and more insecure, her hands returning to fumbling with her apron.
"S-so what happened? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's fine... Miss Knowledge simply decided to go for a bit of a walk and got tired, that's all." Technically true, in a manner of speaking... depends on how you look at it... Regardless, unlike most of the women in the mansion, the fairies don't appear to be paranoid living lie detectors.

"A walk? How unusual for miss Knowledge... But it's not my place to question the whims of my employers, of course. It's the job of the maid brigade to serve faithfully!" ...Brigade..? Anyway, upon making this statement, Fleur puffs out her (surprisingly generous, for a fairy) chest with pride.

"You take your job pretty seriously, don't you?"

"Yes, of course! It is my honor to serve. I-... ah..." She notices you giving her a funny look again.
"W-well, it's true! I've always looked up to the Brigadier-... er, miss Sakuya, wanted to be like her some day... I like making people happy!" Her voice is slowly beginning to pick up in volume, but from the looks of things Patchouli wouldn't be waking up any time soon even if there were a rock concert being held in the room.
"Most... many..." She really doesn't like speaking ill of other people, apparently.
"...some of the others mostly feel like playing pranks on people, or are doing this for a warm place to live and sleep, but I really enjoy my work. It alway gives me great pleasure to see lady Remilia giving me an elegant smile when I serve her tea... Ah! The smile of the person I'm serving is absolutely the best present!" She's pressed her hands against her cheeks now, her speaking excited, in a sing-song tone of voice, and her legs flailing about over the side of the bed. Even her wings flutter in a strangely cute manner, sprinkling a tiny bit of sparkly dust onto the bed; you decide not to call this to her attention, or she'd go out of her way to clean it up.

"That's really admirable of you, Fleur." Giving her a wide smile, truly amazed at the maid girl's mindset, you ruffle her hair again, remembering how she seemed to enjoy it the last time. Yet again, she instinctively seems to purr a little, shyly closing her eyes and covering her face.
"Just don't overdo it, okay?"

"Mmmhmm..." Overly excitable, isn't she? Giving the giddy little fairy a few minutes to calm down again, you glance around the room for any clues. Koakuma was here not too long ago; when you sat down, the part of the bed was still warm and seemed to have a slight indent in the sheets, as if someone had been sitting there up until recently. Nothing else seems to have been moved... It seems the succubus respects your privacy and belongings far more than your personal space. But Koakuma is not the only one you're wondering about right now - you've got a good hunch that Flandre is on the prowl, too. Has she been in here, too? Maybe Koakuma sensed her instead of you and Patchouli, and decided to flee just in case? Come to think of it, you think you detected hints of a strange chemical smell when you first entered the room together...

"Umm... Is there something on your mind, Jin?" Looking down, your gaze is met by two large green shining eyes blinking back at you, the fairy's head tilted to the side in that usual 'is there anything I can do' concerned manner of hers.

"No, it's nothing... Just thinking about stuff, that's all."

"Ooh... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry..."

"No, no, don't be silly. You don't need to be overly apologetic like that. I did say to treat me like an equal, right?" Honestly, you almost expect her to apologize for apologizing, next. Instead, however, she seems to once again realize that she doesn't need to be the timid model servant around you, instead choosing to respond with a more sincere, partially laughing smile. This is good; you like it when the girls around you are laughing and smiling, after all. Glancing over at Patchouli one more time, you wonder if you could some day make your ice queen of a mentor laugh in a sincere, non-forced manner as well...

Ah well. What now?



[] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise.
[] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere.
-{} Go and try to track down Koakuma... even if you don't actually have any leads on where she could possibly be.
-{} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
[] Other (write-in)
>> No. 111034
[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise.
>> No. 111035
[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to d
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone. o elsewhere.
>> No. 111036
>>111035
Ah, that's where that 'o' went.
>> No. 111037
[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise.
>> No. 111038
>>111033
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

We must continue forth in our pursuit of capturing the slumbering faces of the beautiful women of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Anyway, we're on a mission from our mentor, but we need to take it easy on her behalf too, so let's set up camp here. Besides, if Flan is on the prowl for us, she's going to head straight to our room anyway, so might as well conserve some energy.
>> No. 111040
>>111038

Will she, really? With two other people in the room with us? From past experiences with her, I'd say this is highly unlikely at best.
>> No. 111042
>>111039

Flan being around might scare her off; she isn't one to go about snatching a guy from someone who could kill her in a way she can't come back from.

[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.

We should try to meet Flan before any mixups occur.
>> No. 111043
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

Damn I forgot we had that skill
>> No. 111047
>>111043
>>111046
>>111045
>>111044

fucking how did i quadruple post?
>> No. 111049
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

next update two weeks?
>> No. 111050
> [X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
> [X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

I like this write in, plus I don't thin Flandre will overreact if it's Patch + Fleur.
>> No. 111051
File 126481180129.png - (26.24KB , 150x213 , cit_FotNS_-_manly_tears.png ) [iqdb]
111051
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

>>111038
I totally forgot about our mission to draw each and every Touhou. The last time we blew it up, but our mission will not be swayed! Never again!
>> No. 111052
[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.

This may actually deal with two situations with one course of action. Not only having some actual time to talk to Flandre but also preventing the chance of Koakuma from acting out anything that she may done should she had Jin all to herself some how.

However this seems also to allow %50 chance of Koakuma finding Jin first. Interesting if not rather deadly risk really...

Also Taisa, health should always come first regardless if it may extends the wait. Every writefag will have at least one reader/voter that will snap on something.
>> No. 111055
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

We'll never get a chance otherwise.

Gotta sketch 'em all.
>> No. 111056
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

Keeping an eye on Patchy is more important. And I'm not one for breaking promises.
>> No. 111059
>>111056

What about the fact we came here to go about fully making up with Flan for that incident? And Patchy never said to NOT to leave. That and I doubt any progress will be made waiting around. Perhaps after the making up, we might talk Flan into trying to chase Koa into where Patchy is.
>> No. 111061
>>111058

You may be here for making up with Flandre, but i'm not. I'm here for some delicious Patchy. I'm still of the opnion we just need to be a little cold to drive the point across that she needs to grow up.
>> No. 111063
>>111038
Fucking seconded.

[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[x] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

We can't find Koakuma, and right now, she's probably more dangerous to Jin than usual, as she definitely seems to be on high alert, and aware she's being tracked down. Traipsing off to find her is a Bad Idea.

>Come to think of it, you think you detected hints of a strange chemical smell when you first entered the room together...
Don't know what the hell that was about, but it's a good bet it has to do with either her booking it (brimstone-ish teleport spell residue?) or Patchouli's collapse (one-shot knockout spell? One-shot, because Jin hasn't keeled over, either).

If Flandre is out and about, she will come around to Jin's room, people or not. And having Patchy and Fleur there will hopefully make her far less prone to flipping the fuck out. If we just stroll about the mansion whistling to ourselves and run into her that way, it'll be just her and us, and nobody who knows where we are. I don't like that setup at all, but maybe I'm just crazy like that.
>> No. 111065
>>111061


Huh meant for my reply to be addressed to >>111059
Also meant Flandre should grow up. Friggin iTouch keyboard
>> No. 111066
>>111065

There are so things wrong with what you just said that typing them all out would be a massive waste of time and space, so I'll settle for this: You are operating under the assumption that Flandre is somehow to blame for all of this. True, she overreacted, but that's actually a fairly forgivable response given the circumstances. I won't even go into the 'voting for character X option just because it has character X in it' thing. You should know better.

It's like half of you came down with amnesia.
>> No. 111067
>>111066

Then I leave a word out, like a pro.
>> No. 111068
>>111063

>If Flandre is out and about, she will come around to Jin's room, people or not.

What character's personality are you basing this conclusion on? It's certainly not the same Flandre that's been portrayed as agoraphobic and shy to the extreme, even in the presence of her sister. Remember when she couldn't even muster up the courage to take us to the nurses' office? And if you're implying that Flandre is in a state of explosive emotional distress as great as when she came tearing through the hedge maze, well, that's just silly.
>> No. 111069
File 126481882995.png - (168.93KB , 700x700 , b02b84ac272246193e3ce675d6188026.png ) [iqdb]
111069
[X] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{X} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.

It has been far too long.

Flan~
>> No. 111070
[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[x] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

Très bien
>> No. 111071
Just ahead of time, could you guys not act like faggots, for once?
>> No. 111072
>>111066

If your not going to even mention what's wrong (even though noone is, it's all opinion) they don't even bother posting. And yeah I do think Flandre was wrong, maybe I'm being thinking coldly but that's just how I am.

Also that character x / choice x point is partially true, I'm a Patchfag. But if someone else just passed out like she did, I wouldn't leave and abadon them. Leave someone ill, or go off sorting out some personal issues that are of a far lesser priority, which is more foolish.
>> No. 111074
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

I admit that I'm quite the Patchy fan, but this is the right thing to do regardless. Abandoning a woman who collapsed during one of the most volatile emotional moments we have seen from her just for the sake of trying to rush and solve a personal problem is pretty damn callous.
>> No. 111075
>Abandoning a woman who collapsed during one of the most volatile emotional moments we have seen from her just for the sake of trying to rush and solve a personal problem is pretty damn callous.
The understatement of the year. Anyway, well said.

http://www.touhou-project.com/words/res/340.html
>> No. 111079
In before Flandre walks in on Jin sketching Patchy and/or Fleur in his room, leading to yet another misunderstanding. Seems possible if, as some people seem to think, Flandre just waltzes in regardless of who she knows is in there with Jin.
>> No. 111080
>>111066
More like they don't care. My opinion it's a mix of Jin and Flan's fault. Once she's calmed down and assured that There's no hard feelings, THEN we can talk about her overreaction.
>>111068
Yeah especially when someone she considers a teacher is in the room. She might draw the wrong conclusion as well; the last thing we need at this point. At the moment I think she's rather vulnerable and would be susceptible to assuming the worse about something. And it might start a nasty chain reaction ending in death or WORSE.
>>111074
It's not cold heartedly abandoning her, we have one of the hardest working fairy maids watching over her, and I doubt Patchy has anything life threatening. And waiting around won't accomplish anything. And she's used to Jin doing stupid stuff.
>>111071
Too late for that; this is GH, home of the shitstorm and choices that cause them.
>> No. 111081
>>111079
If it was just Patchy wake and talking is one thing, but she's asleep in his bed. Even with normal girls just seeing that could lead to misunderstandings. That and Flan thinks he'd be alone in his room or if she senses Patchy, she'd think they'd be talking. Even this might cause a misunderstanding, if not Flan pondering why the infamous library dweller is out of said library.
And if there can be a misunderstanding, chances are there will be one.
>> No. 111083
>>111081
>just seeing that could lead to misunderstandings

And then Gensokyo High was the shojo manga.
>> No. 111084
>>111071

Trying to provoke us?

I've not yet begun to act like a faggot.
>> No. 111085
>>111080
>>111081

I love how you're arguing to make the Flan choice by demonstrating a hilarious lack of faith in Flan. I think even those of us who aren't gung-ho for chasing after Flan have more confidence in her ability to hold herself together than you do. I also think it's funny that your horrendous lack of imagination is apparent in every heinously contrived situation you postulate.

That aside, stop responding to every single thing that anyone says. You're wasting space in the thread. Take that crap to /words/.
>> No. 111086
>>111081

Have to trust in the writer's better judgement. I give Taisa more credit than that. Though it's a disturbing thought.
>> No. 111087
[B] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere.
-{b} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111088
[X] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{X} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111090
Did you people forget about Koakuma, going out ALONE is just asking for her to jump Jin and do something harmful to him/something she'll regret.
>> No. 111091
[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise
-[x] Why not play a word game with Fleur to pass the time?

Suddenly Patchy wakes up in the middle of it and declares a word that stumps the both of us.
>> No. 111096
>>111090

If's she's still after Jin at this point, there's no hope for her.
>> No. 111097
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

Herp derp, let's go exploring with a succubus on the prowl. Seriously though, take it to /words/. Unlike the rest of you, I actually like the story rather than the shitstorms.

Also, if you took offense to the 'herp derp' comment, TAKE IT TO /WORDS/. We've hit fifty posts already, and I'd like the thread to last for a while before the next.
>> No. 111099
>>111085
Both of those posts are Wiseman. You're able to tell by the incorrect grammar in all of the compound sentences and the repetitive, halting way in which all the sentences begin, simple and compound both.

themoreyouknow.jpg
>> No. 111102
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?
>> No. 111103
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

>>111066
>It's like half of you came down with amnesia.
Funny, what a two-week break will do.

>>111099
Ah, so it is. I didn't recognize him at first without his carriage return.
>> No. 111104
[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111105
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?
>> No. 111106
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?
>> No. 111108
[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[x] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?
>> No. 111109
>>111099
But there's no parentheses. Wiseman always uses parentheses.
>> No. 111110
[X] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{X} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111111
File 12648531074.jpg - (253.65KB , 790x790 , c87ea54a1e3b7d0a5c00979930d1762c.jpg ) [iqdb]
111111
GH Thread 26 - now with 50% more faggotry.
>> No. 111112
>>111111
But... But I'm on a diet.
>> No. 111114
[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.

What's going on here?
>> No. 111115
Anyone else find this scenario a little...familiar?
Holed up in a room, your female companion knocked-out and sleeping on the bed, some sort of predatory being stalking the halls outside, and you're presented with a choice that boils down to either staying in the room or leaving it?
In before Koakuma smashes through the door like a horny Kool-Aid man and proceeds to "eat" Jin.
>> No. 111116
>>111099
You know, you'd think he'd try to play it smart by arguing in FAVOR of something other than a blatant Flandre vote. Like, try to mix it up once in a while; vote for Patchy or Sakuya or something, just to try and throw us off.

Then again, you'd also think he'd be smart enough to realize that nobody fucking wants him here on this site and LEAVE, especially after reading through a thread where people have been begging the mods to ban his stupid ass once and for all, but nope! Not our man Wiseman! He just keeps tarding along, fagging the boards up one post at a time.
>> No. 111119
>>111111

Half faggot GET?
>> No. 111123
>"Quiet, now... We are here."

"I sense much fear in you."

[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[x] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?
>> No. 111125
>[x] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?

Guys, there is problem with leaving this for later. Patchouli has loads of free time and wouldn't mind modeling as long as it doesn't disturb her. Also, it would never be as good as a picture of Patchouli reading.

And does no one else think this is creepy? I can understand when it was Sakuya, but Patchouli? It's not like she's always in motion.
>> No. 111126
I haven't voted and probably won't, but both seem alright to me. Why?

Flandre doesn't know we know she's out looking for us, so if we missed her simply because we were busy helping our mentor with something, then hey it's water under the bridge and if she can't understand that... We need a new route.

I feel weird about sketching Patche for the reason stated above though, I'd think a different setting and tone would match her better. Sleeping Sakuya was nice because it was a rare chance.
>> No. 111130
>>111125
>Guys, there is problem with leaving this for later. Patchouli has loads of free time and wouldn't mind modeling as long as it doesn't disturb her.
I really doubt she'd agree to Jin sketching her while asleep.
>Also, it would never be as good as a picture of Patchouli reading.
I disagree. Her peaceful sleeping face must be a sight to behold.
Sage for /words/ related bullshit
>> No. 111131
Shamelessly requesting people to drop by /word/ to get some talking done.
>> No. 111132
>>111131

I think that may be a futile effort. Seems like anon wants to murder the thread by autosage in as few updates as possible.

...Also, go vote for more stories, you pricks. It's nice to see a story with so much activity but also must be incredibly discouraging to various writers that this is the ONLY story getting fifty votes while are lucky to get five.
>> No. 111133
>>111132

Also, meant to say 'while others are'. Damn it, I always miss an error or two no matter how much I got over a post.
>> No. 111134
Where is the update?
>> No. 111135
>>111125
>>111126

I think it at least makes sense as part of Jin's character. Given that he feels compelled to help women in need, he probably feels antsy when confronted with a situation in which he can't do much of anything, and after a woman collapses in exhaustion there isn't much he can do but make sure she's comfortable. He probably wouldn't want his mind to linger on that, and given the way that he gets caught up in his art, it would probably be the perfect thing to help keep him calm and composed.

That the subject of his art is Patchouli, a very beautiful woman for whom he cares greatly, should only serve to make him even more invested in his art. Especially considering that her now peaceful rest is a state he hasn't often seen her in. I think Patchouli of all people would understand why he would want to sketch her under the circumstances. She might even find it flattering depending on what he says to her about it.

Besides, I for one want to see Fleur become enthralled with watching Jin work. I'd also like to see her request a portrait of her own, or have the chance to offer her one.
>> No. 111137
>>111135
>but also must be incredibly discouraging to various writers that this is the ONLY story getting fifty votes while are lucky to get five.

They need to get out then if they want to be butthurt attention whores like YAF. Not our fault that this is the only story worth reading on THP these days
>> No. 111138
>>111137

I'm not going to get into an argument with you over this. I will say, though, that I did not say any writers here were going to get butthurt, throw a YAF-esque fit and leave and you know that isn't what I said. If you didn't, than you read me wrong.

If you have more to say, go to /words/.
>> No. 111144
>>111135

Wouldn't t it be best if he concentrated to solve other problems as best as possible instead?
>> No. 111148
>>111132
That would imply wanting to leave their comfort zone and try out boards they ignore for stupid reasons. It's that reason why so many people lump in stories in /th/ and /others/ because readers are too goddamn picky about which boards they go to.
It's a vicious cycle of: /th/ and /others/ has the most readers, which results in more people write for those boards, thus it gets more readers. Meanwhile, the other boards languish with what few readers they have.
There wouldn't be as many shitstorms if Taisa didn't do what amounts to "Character A vs Character B" choices.
>> No. 111149
>>111144

No, because as previously mentioned it would be a callous move to leave Patchouli's side after seeing her collapse like that.

Anyway, if you really want to debate this, then please take it to /words/.
>> No. 111156
>>111149

So the proper course of action is to sit there and watch her as she sleeps?

She'll be just fine.
>> No. 111161
>>111156
Watching a beautiful girl sleep peacefully is a great thing.
And i doubt that she would show that to everyone. Might as well draw that side of hers on paper. Maybe we might even make her smile or see something that we haven't yet.
>> No. 111175
File 126492235989.jpg - (32.26KB , 245x510 , patchyshock.jpg ) [iqdb]
111175
>>111161
>> No. 111198
>>111175
I'd believe that Jin's work will be a little bit better than that.
I hope.
>> No. 111199
>>111175
I can't stop laughing as I picture all of jin's drawings like that.
>> No. 111214
File 126508641622.jpg - (1.32MB , 1370x1575 , ac08d7dfcf81f9cddfb4e59189669e0a.jpg ) [iqdb]
111214
Can i make a "Taisa is a lazy Nigger" thread?
>> No. 111220
>>111214
Hey, the site was (is?) down.

Also, I'd like a votespam check before I call it, just to prevent this from devolving into another minor outrage over the results.

Also, Jesus, like 90 posts already - and the site was in a coma for two(?) days, too.
>> No. 111221
>>111220

Refer to http://de.pastebin.ca/1774698 if you're still having issues.

For macfags, type in "sudo nano /private/etc/hosts" to access your hosts file and go from there.
>> No. 111222
File 126509059277.jpg - (1.77MB , 1200x900 , thegreatestenemyiswithin.jpg ) [iqdb]
111222
>>111220
such 's the price o' fame I'm afraid. Well, what amounts to fame in a good ol' two-digit group o' social outcasts anyway.
>> No. 111233
>>111220
I don't know, i just miss your daily updates. Whenever i see your Name outside of your Threads i just get so angry and want to yell at you.
Just concentrate on Touhouvania if the work is too much, it's just way better than GH.
>> No. 111234
>>111233

In terms of Shitstorms, yes, it's better.

Come on, we gotten to the point where we have meta-shitstorms!

IT'S JUST A STORY! NOT A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION!
>> No. 111236
>>111234

I think it's kind of useless to try and convince them, at this point. The more sensible anons have tried to appeal in the past, but just get ignored the same five morons(plus wiseman) who keep inciting this shit.
>> No. 111245
http://www.touhou-project.com/read.php?b=words&t=340&p=134

Give Anon a bit more of time Taisa.
>> No. 111247
[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111248
>>111245
Plausible. I'm inclined to vote now.

[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111249
>>111245
A very convincing argument I can't fault.

[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111250
File 126512929825.jpg - (45.69KB , 400x300 , ff11c5e470ab081bebf05b17adbc73ec.jpg ) [iqdb]
111250
>>111245
>Give Anon a bit more of time Taisa.
Thanks a lot for that. Now the next update will be in a hundred years and I won't even be able of saying that Taisa a lazy nigger because the delay wasn't his fault.
>> No. 111252
>>111245
You fags have had more than enough time.
>> No. 111253
>>111252

Oh hay wiseman how you doing these days?
>> No. 111255
>>111253
Bitch, please.
>> No. 111257
>wiseman
At least use a trip so I can filter you. Goddamnit.
>> No. 111262
>>111257
Thing is that guy's name had become synonymous to those that posts rather abrasively, often inciting shitstorms and misleading others rather than the actual it posting as of late.

Think of it as a brand for tools as well as fools and those that wish to incite shitstorms or horrible, angry replies to anon.
>> No. 111266
>>111262
So, THP's local equivalent of 0/10 is 'that' name?
Oh, I get it I get it.

[x] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[x] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?
Do want sleeping face sketch.
>> No. 111267
[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.

>>111266

Remember when the YAF name had been thrown around? I never read the alleged tirade he left behind among other things; just seeing it on occasion in older CYOAs. Hell the last instance I've seen that name before had been in /not a color we know/.
>> No. 111273
>>111267

Proof that we can survive the obstacles life trhows at us.
>> No. 111288
>>111248
>>111249

As the poster of that argument, I would like to point out I make no endorsement for any particular vote.
Fact is, Koakuma could still be out and about, watching and waiting for Jin to be exposed and isolated. Venturing out into the mansion alone at this point would be extremely risky without taking proper precautions. What those precautions might be, I have no clue.

Then again, getting raped to death would hardly be the worst possible Bad End, now would it?
>> No. 111290
>>111288
>Then again, getting raped to death would hardly be the worst possible Bad End, now would it?

Unless she has a dick, or something. You can never be too sure of anything in Gensokyo.
>> No. 111291
>>111288
>Then again, getting raped to death would hardly be the worst possible Bad End, now would it?

Unless she has a dick, or something. You can never be too sure of anything in Gensokyo.
>> No. 111292
>>111290
Remember the scene involving Sera?

Koakuma confirmed for futa.
>> No. 111293
>>111290
>>111291

Also, what the fuck, not only forgot my sage, but double posted as well. Today is not my day.
>> No. 111298
>>111288
I'd laugh so hard if Taisa just copy and pastes the scene from Touhouvania and post it here.
>> No. 111309
>>111298
>I'd laugh so hard if Taisa just copy and pastes the scene from Touhouvania and post it here.
Do it faggot.
>> No. 111326
>>111220

That's going to happen anyways, this is GH after all.
>> No. 111330
>>111326
>hurr durr

It doesn't have to be this way, though. If you guys would quit arguing so much or just ignore most of the trolls and wiseman this wouldn't be nearly as tiresome as it is now.
>> No. 111331
>>111326
>hurr durr

It doesn't have to be this way, though. If you guys would quit arguing so much or just ignore most of the trolls and wiseman this wouldn't be nearly as tiresome as it is now.
>> No. 111332
>>111330
>>111331

...I only hit the reply button once. I made sure of this. Why does this keep happening?
>> No. 111333
>>111330
>>111331

...I only hit the reply button once. I made sure of this. Why does this keep happening?
>> No. 111334
>>111291

You say that as if Koa having a dick would be a bad thing.
>> No. 111335
Okay, you guys. We've long since hit that point again. Unless you want to see Thread 27 already, vote or conversation making stop here.
>> No. 111338
>>111335

I thought Taisa already called the vote and had been tallying them up; not to mention checking for spamvotes...

Just in case;

[x] Ask Fleur to keep an eye on Patchouli; you've got stuff to do elsewhere. Do it in as non-dismissive and rude as possible.
-{x} Flandre is looking for you. Your best bet is probably to find some place where you could wait for her to track you down, alone.
>> No. 111341
>>111335
I've long since given up on ever getting more than 2-3 updates in one thread before it auto-sages.
>> No. 111345
Don't get distressed Taisa, look at our stupidity and bickering as a sign of how much we love your story!
>> No. 111346
>>111345
It's making him start to hate it, though.
>> No. 111348
>>111346
Yet he doesn't do anything about it really, such as Routelock
>> No. 111349
>>111348

God forbid him from writing a story the way he prefers without half of you raging like you frequent /v/.

Also, /words/.
>> No. 111350
You know, there seems to be a good deal more bitching ABOUT bickering than actual bickering going on. My observation.

There's some decent discussion, there's some mediocre crap, but it's mostly just people voting with a 1-3 line justification, and there's nothing wrong with that. Or with a little banter, even if it does get a bit overheated. In other words, Take it Easy!
>> No. 111360
[X] Stay here. You did promise to help Patchouli out, so it's only natural that you stay by her side until told otherwise...
[X] ...but that doesn't mean you can't sketch her while she sleeps, right?
>> No. 111364
>>111350
We already crossed the point when we talked about the story, now we just talk about the shitstorms and the talks about the talks about the shitstorms.

CYOShitstorm - where every choice leads to rage.
>> No. 111412
Update hopefully tomorrow, depending on my health.

Promises, promises...
>> No. 111420
>>111412

Caught the flu or something?
>> No. 111452
>>111412
I hear you complaining about your health half of the time. Do you have some illness or something that won't go away?
>> No. 111457
>>111452

Ever wonder why Taisa is so good at writing Patchouli, and why she is the girl at the center of GH's hypothetical box art?

Taisa is Patchouli.
>> No. 111459
>>111457
Patchouli is Taisa.
Taisa is Patchouli.
Patchouli is a man!
...oh god.
Patchouli is a man?!

>> No. 111460
>>111459
Trap Patchouli?
>> No. 111461
>>111460
TraPatchouli
>> No. 111462
>>111457
>>111459
>>111460
We have a Thread about this in /blue/
>> No. 111465
>>111462
...We do?
>> No. 111483
File 126541414335.jpg - (12.95KB , 262x188 , this_thread.jpg ) [iqdb]
111483
Jesus christ, having to check this thread for votespam made my headache worse.

You lot post way to much shit in one thread. Isn't there threads on /words/ for you to rage in? I'm almost considering keeping my eye on Taisa's threads and just locking them after a number of votes to keep the threads from being choked out by shitstorms, Wiseman and inter-fan raging.
>> No. 111484
21 votes for Stay.
14 votes for Flandre.

Writing begins, will have it up within the day*.



*(It's 2:45 AM.)
>> No. 111486
>>111484

I'm dissapoint. Ready to start another storm any time!
>> No. 111487
>>111486
I want to be mad at you for saying that, but I know that if I do, it will make things worse.
>> No. 111488
>>111486

Fear not, this might prove favorable to our cause in the end. What of the subvotes then? Are we going to watch her sleeping like a creepy stalker?
>> No. 111490
>>111488
>Are we going to watch her sleeping like a creepy stalker?

Did you miss that part with Sakuya entirely?
>> No. 111491
>>111483
I think that it actually may be for the best if you did that.
>> No. 111493
>>111490

That was only for a few moments before she woke up; this may prove longer than that.
Taisa should call votes sooner; three days is more than enough time to get a good number of votes. That is of course, not counting the biggest solution to the shitstorm problem.
>> No. 111496
>>111487

Nah, don't worry. I was just kidding.
>> No. 111497
And then Flandre comes into the room to find...

Flan: "Y-You're playing pattycake with another woman?! I feel so betrayed!"
Fleur: "Mistress!"
Jin: "No Flan, this isn't what it looks like! She means nothing to me! I, I mean... hopscotch lead to marbles, marbles lead to coloring, and before we knew it-"
Flan: "No, no, stop! I don't want to hear any more! It's over between us! You're not allowed to come play house with me, ever again!
Jin: "FLAAAAAAAAAAN, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Fluer: "So you did still hold a torch for her. I should have known! I'll never fall for your 'tea time' again!"
Jin: "FLLLEEEEUUURR, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Woe is the man who's two-timing girls in the same nursery. We raise a chocolate milk in silent salute to your bravery.
>> No. 111502
>>111497

made me lol
>> No. 111550
File 126549413079.jpg - (345.78KB , 485x630 , a381b2aa914b7ac34524dc8ad9b9af9a.jpg ) [iqdb]
111550
>>111452
Not exactly. I'm just unhealthy in general due to an immunity deficiency, which results in be being extra susceptible to disease and allergies. I get injections every month and a half just to make sure my immune system doesn't crap out on itself.

On the upside, I've only ever had one asthma attack in my entire life, so I'm probably not actually manPatchy.

-------

Well, you might as well stick around. You did promise to help Patchouli out with the whole succubus-hunting thing, but going out on your own is likely to just get you ambushed by a horny little devil. Quite frankly, at this point you're beginning to feel mildly concerned over the prospects of a peaceful resolution to this whole predicament. Ah well - what to do to pass the time for now? You briefly consider playing a word game with your fairy friend, yet you doubt your Japanese vocabulary would be quite up to the task. Hm, what else, what else... Ah. Reaching into your pocket, you pull out your most trusted companion - your sketchbook. Somewhat unsure, you glance over at Patchouli's sleeping form, while Fleur peers at your hands, utterly unable to hide her burning curiosity; she's like a small animal at times, really.

"Hey, hey, what's that you've got there? What is it, huh?" You didn't think her eyes could get any bigger, too. Is a bunch of paper bound together really that interesting, or is it just because it's something of yours?

"It's my sketchbook. Drawing is a hobby of mine, you see." You pull out your pencil while flipping back some pages and showing her some of your older works, frowning mildly that you weren't able to keep the ones you did of Remilia and Sakuya... and remembering the one you have of Flandre and Rumia (wonder what she's up to?) in your pocket. What ever are you going to do with that picture, anyway? Well, there's time to think about that later... The fairy looks on at your sketches of various people and scenery in awe and amazement, as if you were some sort of artistic prodigy - which you know quite well that you're not, but the attention and praise from someone like her is still more than a little heartwarming, to say the least.

"Wow! It's like looking at a photo! You're really good at drawing!" Easy with the excitement, now; we've got a sleeping person next to us.

"You know what a photo is?" As soon as you blurt out this question, you instantly regret it, not wanting to make it sound as if you consider her stupid or anything; you just didn't think such technology would be widespread or well known of in Gensokyo, that's all. Fortunately, she doesn't seem to pay this any mind at all, still smiling happily and swinging her feet over the edge of the bed like a playful child as she nods to you, seeming almost proud of herself for knowing such things. Giving up, you figure you ought to at least do your best to go along with the routine and put on an impressed face.
"That crow lady comes here a lot to sell her tabloid thing... Lady Remilia always gets miss China to chase her off, though. But her paper has a lot of photos in it! I really like photos, and drawings..." She takes a brief moment's pause just to smile blissfully at the ceiling - wonder what's going on in her head right now? Whatever she's thinking of, it must be something nice. You're a little envious, considering your own thoughts are plagued with the burden of wrangling several overly difficult girls and trying not to cause a catastrophe to occur in the process. Gosh, are all women this tricky, or did you just happen to stumble over the weirdest ones? Them being youkai or vampires or whatnot notwithstanding, of course.
"It's like a memory, you know?" She's looking at you now, still beaming positively and making the world seem like a better place with her presence alone... If you could put her in your pocket and take her home to keep you company and cheer you up when you're feeling down, you probably would. Instead, you make do with ruffling her hair some more, since she seems to enjoy it whenever you do that. It feels somehow appropriate, too.

She's right, you know. Aside from the obvious, like getting an education and the like, you're here in Gensokyo to make memories. In other words... you must continue your quest to draw every single beautiful female you lay your eyes upon! And who better to serve as your model than your lovely mentor, presently in a state of serene sleep? Granted, this being the second time you'd be drawing an unconscious woman is starting to seem just a little bit awkward, but she should at least be as understanding as Sakuya, right? Right? Right. Emboldened by your (possibly flawed) reasoning, you flip to an empty sheet of paper and get to work, determined to capture her form as perfectly as possible. By your side, Fleur watches on silently, almost afraid to even breathe, lest she interrupt your focus or otherwise disturb you; somehow, you can sense her eyes are following every stroke of your pencil intently, though; you'd think you were performing magic or something.

Ah well. Sketch, sketch, sketch~

...

You've never been one to rush things. After all, either you do something properly, or you shouldn't do it at all, right? You're not entirely sure how long you spent on this picture - despite the presence of the fancy watch on your wrist, you seem to have managed to forget to check the time when you actually started. What it does tell you, however, is that it's already getting to be evening... It'll probably be time for dinner real soon, too. Thinking yourself more-or-less satisfied with your work, you turn to ask Fleur about dinner... only to find her curled up next to you, sound asleep just like Patchouli. Gosh, what is it with you and sleeping women..? While you're not entirely sure what the appropriate course of action in such a situation would be, your attention is distracted by something else entirely, lightly grazing your senses... Something familiar, something that's been there for some time now, watching and waiting. You flip away from the drawing just in case, and glance at the room door. No reaction for several seconds, until you lose your patience and call out to the person hiding on the other side. Not too loud, of course; wouldn't want to wake up the others.

"Koa, is that you? You can come in." It seems your judgment was not mistaken - completely different from the Koakuma you remember from before, the succubus timidly opens the door and lets herself in, avoiding eye contact with you and drooping her headwings down in a manner which you assume is meant to be apologetic. She kind of just stands there awkwardly for a while, until you call her closer. Without a word - as usual - she does just so, the sound of her shoes lightly tapping against the floor being the only sound audible in the room for the moment. Determined to break the silence, you try to think of something to say.
"So, ah..."

...yeah, this is more awkward than you even imagined at first.

"...How about that weather?"

A light smile and shrug of the shoulders is all you get in return, before she returns to her glum appearance. Damn it... interactions with those around you shouldn't be this ridiculously complicated, really. She's still avoiding your gaze, the fingers of her hands interlocked as her arms hang in front of her; you'd think she's looking for words to express what she wants to say, yet you know fully well that she just plain does not talk. Although, from what you've heard it's specifically 'does not' and not 'can not'...



[] "Come on, say something - please. Just speak to me."
[] Sit there in more awkward silence until something happens.
[] Wait, you're in the same room with the succubus? Get the fuck out of there.
[] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
[] (Write-in.)

-------

Short? Well, yes. However, I'm not going to start padding my updates any more than I already am just to meet some sort of arbitrary length quota.
>> No. 111551
[X] Sit there in more awkward silence until something happens.
>> No. 111552
[x] "Come on, say something - please. Just speak to me."

>Short? Well, yes. However, I'm not going to start padding my updates
I don't care if it is a wall or half that last update. If the quality is not good, it's just useless. Put more heart into it.
>> No. 111553
[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
This works
>> No. 111554
[x] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111555
[x] Wait, you're in the same room with the succubus? Get the fuck out of there.
>> No. 111556
>>111555

Succubus rejection GET?
>> No. 111557
[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111558
{Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?}

>Short? Well, yes. However, I'm not going to start padding my updates any more than I already am just to meet some sort of arbitrary length quota.
Not too short, it's fine. Quality over quantity, and all that.
>> No. 111560
>While you're not entirely sure what the appropriate course of action in such a situation would be
Sleeping female? MUST DRAW

[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111561
[x] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111562
[X] "... Do you feel like talking a little?"
[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and offer to let her write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
[X] If she can't bring herself to talk, then just offer her a seat.

I'm tempted to offer a more complex write-in, but I think this is an occasion where it might be wiser to let Koakuma take the first step in the conversation. It would demonstrate being receptive to whatever she feels she needs to say. It wouldn't do any good to push her right now.

On another note, I am expecting her handwriting to be characterized by full and sensuous curves.
>> No. 111563
[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111565
[x] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111566
[x] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?

This is good
>> No. 111572
[x] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111579
[] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111580
[B] Wait, you're in the same room with the succubus? Get the fuck out of there.
>> No. 111581
[x] Fuck dinner. A man does not need to eat, only to sketch.
[x] Spend the rest of the day sketching Koakuma and Fleur.

- Achievement Unlocked -
>> No. 111584
File 126550234030.jpg - (391.31KB , 1000x1409 , 4b8f28baba7dc222af20d19af49a464b.jpg ) [iqdb]
111584
>I'm not going to start padding my updates
"The one who said pad, come here for a second"
>> No. 111585
>>111581

Now, now. We have to save sketching Koakuma for when she and Patchouli make up, so that we can make a composite image of the two of them together.
>> No. 111586
Funny how you guys want to sketch everyone you see, but have bnot mentioned sketching Flandre yet.

That beautiful wings must be recorded, their beauty made eternal.
>> No. 111587
>>111586
Jin already sketch her. And with Rumia, no less.
>> No. 111589
>>111587
>with Rumia
I don't think that counts, considering how they feel about one another.
>> No. 111594
>>111589

He was saying simply created a sketch portrait, which had nothing really to do with his relationships other than him simply indulging himself with eye candy as well as expressing his artistic side.

I'm all for him finally completing his sketch on Flandre but at the very least lets not drag his reasoning behind making portraits and art pieces into the whole route shtick please.

Just saying as one anon that wishes to just read Taisa's writing and the votes.
>> No. 111595
[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111601
{X} Wait, you're in the same room with the succubus? Get the fuck out of there.
>> No. 111603
[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?

and depending on how that goes

[x] Ask if she'll model for you for a drawing
>> No. 111606
[x] Fuck dinner. A man does not need to eat, only to sketch.
[x] Spend the rest of the day sketching Koakuma and Fleur.

>>111253
>>111257
So now I can tell you that the obvious reason I couldn't have been Wiseman is that definitely wouldn't have said "Okay, it's been long enough; get to it" when Patchy was in the lead by such a huge margin.

He'd be saying quite the opposite, I suspect.

Also, fuck you for even thinking I was him. That's low, Anon. Just plain low.

>>111462
Please, link this thread.

>>111497
I laughed. The chocolate milk was the best part of that.

>>111550
I love this picture.

>>111584
Dem Legs
>> No. 111607
>>111497
I don't understand this post, myself. I'm afraid to ask, as somehow I know it'd make me cringe if I did.

It's another loli/pedo joke, isn't it. It probably is.

*Goes off to get drunk or something.*
>> No. 111617
File 126552062488.jpg - (41.56KB , 340x359 , dood.jpg ) [iqdb]
111617
>>111607

Euphemisms dood euphemisms; the substitution of a mild, indirect, or vague expression for one thought to be offensive, harsh, or blunt...

In that movie Disney movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", it has that one scene which is similar to >>111497 albeit not as lengthy

dood.

Nonetheless it's hilarious when you get the inside jokes
>> No. 111620
[x] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?

The one we were searching for, and the reason Patchy is currently zonked-out on our bed has shown herself. It's almost dinner-time, and if we want to keep Remi in a good mood it would behoove us not to skip out on it.

In other words, we resolve this particular issue now, and hope nothing else crops up before we sort out our respective issues with the sisters.
>> No. 111635
[X] Tear a paper out of the sketchbook and ask her to write on it. She can communicate like that, right?
>> No. 111638
>>111620

It just happens that this issue cannot be solved without Patchouli. She still needs tro be punished, there is no way talking will solve anything.
>> No. 111644
>>111638

At least we'd find out what Koakuma is thinking, which would answer some questions.
>> No. 111662
File 12655921612.jpg - (159.39KB , 480x465 , 0fc3f6dcc5576e0889aa3c7250a1849d.jpg ) [iqdb]
111662
More awkward silence - it's rapidly starting to become deafening, bearing down on you with crushing weight. Gah, and you haven't even done anything wrong to begin with; why are you the one feeling guilty here!? And Koakuma... she looks as if she's expecting you to hit her and has no intention of stopping you either, just standing there in front of you like this and fidgeting silently. You can't just sit and wait while the both of you are clearly feeling uncomfortable like this, now can you? Deciding to take the first step, you stand up and gently place your hands on her shoulders; apparently body contact has no ill effects if clothes are in the way - just as you guessed. Twitching in fright, she stubbornly continues to stare off in a random direction away from your face; from what you can see of hers, she's on the verge of crying.

"... Do you feel like talking a little?"

All of a sudden, she looks right into your eyes, in her gaze a mix of surprise and concern, intermixed with a heavy dose of indecisiveness. Her lips slowly part just a little, before she presses them together yet again, looking off to the side once again. Yeah, you didn't think so either... But wait. There's other ways for the two of you to 'talk'. Without even a word, you pull out your sketchbook, showing it to her and promptly tearing out a sheet of paper, much to her continue astonishment - as if the thought of you 'wasting' a valuable sheet of paper like that was unthinkable to her. On the upside, she seems to get the idea when you hand the sheet and your pencil to her, and she reluctantly accepts them with slightly shaky hands. You then lead her to the bed and prompt her to sit down with you, next to the sleeping other two. Before you can think of what to ask her, she already writes something down and presents it to you with a nervous smile on her face - her handwriting characterized by full and sensuous curves.

This isn't a trap, is it?

Perplexed you glance over at Patchouli, unsure of things yourself now that she mentions it. But no, Patchouli is indeed still sleeping peacefully, not at all rising up with a 'just as planned' expression on her face. Koakuma can just take it easy for now, apparently.

"No, it's not a trap. Your master is just tired from walking all the way here from the library, and she fell asleep. Don't worry about... it..." Ah. The moment you mentioned Patchouli walking such a distance - hell, it even left you short of breath - Koakuma's eyes widened in shock as if you had said something terrible. Tears begin welling up in the corners of her eyes yet again as she looks at her master resting in your bed; she probably feels rather guilty about now (understatement of the year there, Captain Obvious).
"Relax, it's, ah not... not entirely your fault, she was overreacting, and... uh..." Yeah, maybe you should just be quiet for a while. Koakuma just sits there looking at Patchouli for a short while, before turning back to the paper and writing down something else.

This is my fault. I'm sorry for causing all this trouble. It won't happen again.

Well, it probably won't, after whatever it is Patchouli was planning on doing to her... swallowing loudly, you think it would be prudent not to say this to her right now.

"Don't worry about it too much... No hard feelings, alright?" In response, she looks at you again with a slightly more sincere smile, not a trace of the previous lust in those red eyes of hers. Even her headwings seem to perk up a little, which is probably a good sign.
"Besides, I'm sure the two of you can clear this all up if you talk amongst yourselves."

And once again, she shifts back to her timid appearance from when she entered the room, quickly scribbling down a response in a slightly more rushed handwriting.

I couldn't possibly talk back at my master.

"No, silly, it's not talking back at her... It's talking -to- her. I already asked her to try and have a proper conversation with you about this, but that won't happen unless you let her know what you were feeling and thinking when you were planning on doing... well, whatever it was you were going to do. I wouldn't know, right?" Another guilty look, but you disarm her with a brilliant smile, coaxing one of her own out as well. Despite the incredibly awkward circumstances between the two of you, it seems you can get along just fine anyway! Well, assuming Patchouli doesn't banish her back to the hell she came from in a fit of rage, but you'd like to believe you know your mentor well enough to be certain that she would not do such a rash and emotional thing.

...

I understand. Then, I should take the master back to her room in the library.

After presenting this message to you, she glances upwards with a pensive expression on her face for a brief moment, tapping the tip of the pencil against her lower lip in thought, before quickly adding an extra line, presenting it to you with a serious look in her eyes. What's this about, then?

Do you trust me?

Trust her? With Patchouli? On the one hand, she's a devil that was possibly about to rape you to death, on the run from her rather angry master who had the intent of 'punishing' her, but on the other hand... Yeah. You can't imagine these two having anything other than, if not a -completely- trusting relationship at this particular point in time, then at the very least a completely loving one. Patchouli certainly loves her familiar to be this emotional about there being something wrong with her (it can't just be because her 'pet' is her responsibility, right?), and Koakuma definitely loves her master as well.

"I trust you."

Seemingly satisfied with this simple answer, Koakuma once more treats you to a cheerful smile, nodding politely and folding up the paper as if it were some manner of important document, setting it down alongside your pencil on the nightstand nearby, standing up and turning to face her master.

"You need any-... oh." Nope, she didn't need help. The sight is actually rather comical, you must say - Koakuma hoisting Patchouli over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes - speaking of which, maybe you ought to give your mentor some tips on clothing and general fashion - yet being as gentle and caring in her motions as if she were handling a baby kitten. Patchouli doesn't even seem to notice, her sleep completely uninterrupted by this, calm breathing resuming as the succubus holds onto her with one arm, turning to wave to you before walking towards the door. As your stupefaction over this hilariously bizarre sight wears off, you leap from the bed and dash over to her, just before she can close the door.

"Wait, I wanted to ask-..." And then you feel her fingertip pressing against your lips, the precision with which she placed it there just as you ran to her astonishing to the point where you'd think she knew exactly that you were about to do this. Having silenced you like this, she leans closer to your ear; sensing her warmth this close to you, you feel just a little bit nervous, though also curious why her touch doesn't seem to be affecting you in a strange manner...

"...Sorry."

A faint, almost inaudible whisper, like a breeze in the trees of a faraway fantasy land. You only barely managed to hear it at all, and yet you are suddenly overcome by an overwhelming desire to kiss this woman; you do manage to gather up the will to resist these sudden temptations, however, realizing that they were merely provoked by hearing her voice. Although, what happens next serves to stun you even worse - her soft lips gently pressing against your cheek for the briefest of moments, the moment so ephemeral you'd miss it if you weren't paying attention at the time. And still, no strange reactions to her touch. Smiling at you in a manner which you can only describe a 'friendly', she then curties with a grace you'd have thought impossible for someone carrying another person, before heading off towards the library. Looking after her and touching your cheek, still mildly dazed over what just happened (assuming it happened at all and you weren't hallucinating from your proximity to a succubus), you can't help but notice something peculiar...

Her tail seems strangely limp, and just a little bit... crooked? You're no expert on demon physiology, but it looks hurt. Come to think of it, her expression in the room seemed more than just emotionally pained, and her clothes seemed slightly... less proper than you remember. Did she fall down a staircase when running away from you two, or something? You'd like to ask her this, as well as several other questions, but it looks like that'll have to wait until another time. You'll see her again... probably. For now, the best you can do is go back, set Fleur down in the bed properly and tuck her in, and go explore the mansion. After all, you still haven't completed your primary objective for coming here.

Talking to Flandre.

...

You're lost. Well, to be more precise, you know you've been here before, but you're not entirely sure where 'here' is at this point in time, the mansion being the way it is and all. Most of the hallways tend to look the same, more guest rooms and the like than you could fill up with the population of a small city. Either that, or you've been going around in circles... which is also likely, considering how a 'circle' is not a strictly defined pattern in the Scarlet Devil mansion. Long story short, you have no idea where you are or where you're going. Not a maid in sight either... they always seem to stumble in front of your feet when you're in a hurry somewhere, yet they're nowhere to be found when you actually need them. Figures. Maybe you should've taken Fleur along, giving her a piggyback ride in her sleep and waking her up when you need directions? Hindsight is a painful thing indeed.

Just as your mind prepares to segue into even further ridiculous musings to pass the time, you notice a slender, pale hand closing the door of what appears to be a bathroom right in front of you, a maid dashing off towards the other end of the hallway while carrying something. Disregarding the maid for now, you dash for the door while exclaiming out loud:

"Wait!"

The hand stops at once, and a familiar red eye peeks out between the crack of the door curiously, pondering the meaning of the sudden shouting and running coming from outside. Just as this eye notices you, so too do you spot the blue hair of the eye's owner, also visible to you through the gap in the door. You slow your pace as you reach the bathroom, and are met with an amused, overly wide grin, a soft and reserved chuckle echoing through the hallway.

"Hello, Remi."

"My, my, whatever would you happen to be doing, running about the halls of my mansion and yelling, hmmm?~" Well, someone's certainly in a good mood. Though you can't really see much of her at all through the crack in the door, you'd know that smug smirk on the girl's face through a solid wall. As usual, the very sight of you seems to provide her with an infinite supply of humor.

"Ah, heh, well," you blurt out, trying to catch your breath after your short sprint just now, inconspicuously leaning your hand against the wall, "I was just, you know, looking around the place... It's a little hard to find anyone in here, you know."

"Mhmmm, I suppose you're right..." She presses her thumb against her lower lip, mimicking a deep, pensive expression for a brief moment before snickering obnoxiously in your general direction yet again.
"But then again, you managed to stumble upon little old me just when I was about to take a bath, now didn't you? I wonder, I wonder... Could you have simply been waiting for this, trying to peek at me?" More of that cocky noblewoman laughter. You can't let her get to you, but you've got to play along at least enough to keep this girl in a good mood until tomorrow evening. Even so, there's no reason for you to lose your cool or let her make you look silly, right? Putting on your best confident air and manly smile, you retort without skipping a beat.

"And what if I was?"

"I doubt it." A blunt and immediate answer, the corners of her mouth slowly dragging further upwards, eyes narrowed and drilling right into you. Don't let her get to you...
"You're not the type to go peeping on a lady, now are you? You're not that bold, little boy." Little boy? She's a good head shorter than you!

"You'd be surprised how bold I can be," you respond, subconsciously peeking downwards through the door... She's just messing with you. If she were really that against the idea of a male classmate trying to get a glance at her in whatever state of undress she happens to be in at the moment, she wouldn't be talking to him on the door like this, now would she? As your gaze travels downwards, from that smug, grinning face - your fangs are showing, darling - down to her slender neck, those pale shoulders... a bra strap, slightly slipped downwards... oh my. You can't help but wonder whether she was in the process of removing it for her bath, or if she's trying to somehow entice you?
"S-so..."



[] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[] "...Have you seen your sister?"
[] "...What were you and Sakuya up to outside?"
[] "...I'll be going now."
[] "...When's dinner? I was wondering if we could have a... private meal, together."
[] (Write-ins are always accepted and encouraged.)
>> No. 111666
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...When's dinner? I was wondering if we could have a... private meal, together."
If you know what i mean.
>> No. 111667
[x] "...Any hints to what this occasion is about?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister? I thought I saw her out of the basement earlier"

What >>111663 said. Nothing wrong with chatting a bit with Remi, if for no other reason than to lead into asking her if she's seen her sister. No reason we can't spare a few moments, however. It would probably be best if she didn't find out about the misunderstanding with Flandre, at least for now.

That said, kudos to the writer for wrapping the Koakuma incident up for now in a satisfying, yet direct manner.
>> No. 111669
[x] "...Any hints to what this occasion is about?"
[X] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[X] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?"

As always flirtatious fun never really hurts so long as the involved parties recognizes it as such; whether that's the case for Remilia is another matter. Considering this anon seems to see both signs of her personal interests, and yet she did more or less place Jin with Flandre from the start. Makes me wonder what has ran through her mind lately about it all.

Also for the sake of a civil argument, or should I say questioning, would it hurt to ask her of Flandre's status? She surely must have noticed something and wondered about it but hid her thoughts, if any, about it for later.
>> No. 111670
>>111669

This man has the right idea.

[x] "...Any hints to what this occasion is about?"
[X] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[X] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?"
>> No. 111671
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...When's dinner? I was wondering if we could have a... private meal, together."
>> No. 111675
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...When's dinner? I was wondering if we could have a... private meal, together."

Gotta butter her up if we want to survive sunday.
>> No. 111676
[a] "...Any hints to what this occasion is about?"
[b] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[c] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?"
>> No. 111677
[X] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[X] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?"
>> No. 111685
[x] "...What were you and Sakuya up to outside?"
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?

The add-on to the third choice here feels a bit unnecessary. That, and...I don't know. It's a bit awkwardly phrased, I suppose.
>> No. 111687
[x] "...Any hints to what this occasion is about?"
[X] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[X] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?"
>> No. 111688
[X] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[X] "...When's dinner? I was wondering if we could have a... private meal, together."

I do love this Remi. She's barrels of fun.
>> No. 111689
[X] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[X] "...When's dinner? I was wondering if we could have a... private meal, together."
>> No. 111690
[x] "...What were you and Sakuya up to outside?"
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?
>> No. 111691
[x] "...What were you and Sakuya up to outside?"
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?"
>> No. 111694
>>111685

I would agree if Jin just blurts out that question. A better way may be a little later during their conversation...

"Curiously I've not seen Flandre as of late, has she spoken with you recently?"

This however may give some unintentionally sinister connotations on Jin's behalf; not to mention bantering ammo for Remilia.

DO IT TAISA, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
>> No. 111695
[x] So, will this thing you're planning be formal attire? Or come-as-you-are?
>> No. 111697
[x] "...How about them Cubs?"
[x] "No, wait. Fuck. Let me try that again."
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?
>> No. 111703
[x] "...What were you and Sakuya up to outside?"
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister as of late?"
>> No. 111709
>>"...What were you and Sakuya up to outside?"

I would have to wonder, would Remilia find anything strange about this question? Such as, how Jin knew she was outside, let alone with Sakuya, and the two of them were doing something?
>> No. 111710
>>111709

Yeah that question is a MASSIVE red flag that can't be played off as something incidental.
>> No. 111711
>>111709
>>111710

...Shit, totally missed that.

>>111685 here, currently re-voting.


[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister?"
>> No. 111725
[] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[] "...When's dinner? I was wondering if we could have a... private meal, together."

Remi H-scene is a GO. Maybe.
>> No. 111726
>Her tail seems strangely limp, and just a little bit... crooked? You're no expert on demon physiology, but it looks hurt. Come to think of it, her expression in the room seemed more than just emotionally pained, and her clothes seemed slightly... less proper than you remember. Did she fall down a staircase when running away from you two, or something?

So did no one else see that?
>> No. 111727
>>111726

Oh I think we did and I doubt there's much needed to discuss what actually happened despite Jin not seeing it occur...

If anything, unless Flandre felt she was protecting Jin/being possesive/whatever-the-fuck-anon-wishes-to-use-as-excuse-for-faults/positives etc; at the very least, she probably did the same amount of damage that Patchy may have done. Considering Flandre didn't outright turn her to ash.

inb4 shitstorm occurs for that event
>> No. 111728
>>111726
Yes, I saw it. No, I don't care.
Take it to /words/
>> No. 111733
>>111726

Yes I can only assume that there was an altercation with Flan. I think the only reason why she isn't vaporized is because she isn't an enemy to Flan. That is indeed more than I could say for Rumia.

>>111725
So this is what desperation smells like.
>> No. 111735
[x] "...How about that bat wing soup?"
[x] "...Have you seen your sister?"
>> No. 111736
File 126565913119.jpg - (121.98KB , 800x868 , snownanoka.jpg ) [iqdb]
111736
>>and remembering the one you have of Flandre and Rumia (wonder what she's up to?) in your pocket.

She's shredding the slopes, bro!
>> No. 111737
>>111736
>snownanoka

...son of a bitch.
>> No. 111738
I don't get it.
>> No. 111740
>>111738

So nanoka?

Snow nanoka?
>> No. 111741
I've got half of the next one written up but I seriously ran out of steam. It's been a tiring day, and I got my immunity shot this morning which has some unpleasant side effects for the rest of the day.

I'm terribly sorry. I really am trying to get back to daily updates. Baby steps?
>> No. 111742
>>111741
Bigger baby steps more often.
>> No. 111743
Baby steps.
>> No. 111744
File 126566920887.png - (347.40KB , 1500x1500 , a0e2cbc4d72ad6f57171d7c109c400ad.png ) [iqdb]
111744
>>111741
>> No. 111751
File 126567800057.jpg - (119.30KB , 500x707 , 9ffcc884f665a8cdc80405a2a4245beacb7b6c7e.jpg ) [iqdb]
111751
>>111741

Excuses excuses excuses... I guess you can get an extension, though.
>> No. 111758
>>111751
Keine-sensei always gives me an extension.
>> No. 111781
>>111751
A reminder of a time before certain surprises came about. It's a crime it's been this long without a route to call her own.
>> No. 111805
Did you guys forget we were in high school?

I kind of did...
>> No. 111808
>>111805

Gensokyo High? Gensokyo SDM.
>> No. 111811
>>111808
Nah, no real complaints. It's just been a while.

Shit, weren't we supposed to be doing homework here or something?
>> No. 111812
>>111811
Thought that was the last time we visited. We still have an entire day, though. Not sure if anything will get done because of the big reveal...

Doesn't matter. A love tap from Keine is something you look forward to. If she treats Cirno so gently, why not her no. 1 student?
>> No. 111826
>>111812
Didn't she crush our head in a bad end once?
>> No. 111827
>>111826
Dream sequence, actually.
>> No. 111878
>>111741
>daily update
>it's now wednesday
i am disappoint
>> No. 111896
>>111878
Usually i yell at Taisa and think he is a useless and lazy faggot. But i think he is really trying to write this time.
Ancient Gensokyo and The Game get daily updates. Plus, Lion makes daily(well nearly) updates for two stories. Teruyo is a whiny faggot again whose thoughts no one can really follow. So fuck him, i am sick of his shit.
Anyway, overall there are many good stories running so even if GH gets only weekly updates it is no problem.
>> No. 111904
>>111896
>Teruyo

You know, I read run one of DoaLF and almost got caught up with run two (was on the start of thread 14) when I decided I'd stop. Think I saw where it was headed, wasn't very interested. Also, everything started to switch back and forth between 2nd and 1st person, which kind of urked me.
>> No. 111961
File 126594294632.jpg - (639.28KB , 700x785 , deb981d05db75e4662b46f428e25cb77.jpg ) [iqdb]
111961
Delicious coffee.

--------

"...How about that bat wing soup?" At first, Remilia seems mildly confused over what you could possibly be talking about; is her memory really already fuzzy? You talked about that just this morning, and-...
Ah. A rush of pink to her cheeks betrays her understanding of what you're referring to, alongside you jokingly waggling your eyebrows in a suggestive manner to assist her in this. It's not a shy blush, mind you - far from it. If anything, the impish girl before you now has an even more entertained glint in her gradually widening eyes than even before, as if she were pleasantly surprised over something... Now if only she didn't seem so utterly amused by the whole thing to boot. Slowly sliding her fingers down the edge of the door, she grips the handle in her grasp before responding.

"Oh my, how deliciously lewd." Cackling to herself in a diabolical manner you've grown uncomfortably used to by now, she gives you a predatory stare; you feel somehow challenged... no, threatened. You cross your arms in front of your chest and put on your best superior smirk in defense, yet you can't help but feel there's something about the look in this girl's eyes that simply turns men into kittens. The fact that you -know- she could do with you as she pleases (and not necessarily in a good sense) might have something to do with it, of course... A fanged grin is shot at you from between the crack in the door yet again, and the vampire resumes her teasing. It's kind of a back-and-forth thing between the two of you by now, isn't it?
"I wonder, do you truly have some sort of peculiar desire to drink my bath water, or should I take that a little less literally, hmmm~? I wonder, I wonder..."

"Tch, do I really come off as that much of a creep?" You try to look and sound offended, yet something is forcing to you keep smiling; maybe you enjoy these pointless banter sessions with Remilia more than you thought. Which is, well, fine and dandy, as it seems to keep her in a good mood - one of your two primary goals for this weekend.

"Creep? Well..." An uncomfortably long silence, as if she has to think hard about this, only the smile on her devilish lips revealing that she's just messing with you. During this pause, her fingers absent-mindedly stroke the handle of the door a few times, which you try not to think about too much, nor pay much attention to begin with.
"Well, perhaps not." Thank you very much..
"If you're hungry, we'll be having dinner soon, after I'm out of the bath, so... The longer you keep me busy here, darling," she says in a distractingly sweet voice, narrowing her eyes at you, "the longer you'll have to starve."

"Ah, yes, about dinner..." Suddenly, a thought enters your skull, obvious yet daring, causing your arms to drop to your sides once more as you wonder what made you think of it, and whether or not it'd be a good idea to actually say it out loud. You decide to just spit it out and see what happens.
"I was wondering if, maybe, you and I could, ah..." Oh she is -so- going to misinterpret this in whichever way amuses her the most, isn't she.
"...have a private meal together, the two of us - maybe talk a bit, get to know each other better, that sort of thing."

"Hmmm." In an abrupt reversal of her attitude so far, her face maintains its joking expression, in contrast to her voice, sounding just a touch bit serious than it had so far.
"...You sound somewhat uncertain about this, darling." Having said this, she leans some of her body weight upon the door itself, forcing it slightly more ajar and revealing more of her underwear-clad self to your easily-distracted eyes. Lacy, mix of black and red... Goddamn. And she wears this sort of thing at her own home, for her own pleasure alone? Makes you wonder what she wears under her skirt at school, or when she goes out on the town... Not that there's much of a town to go out on around here, mind you.

"Well, considering how you didn't reply with either a 'yes' or a 'no', so do you..." Forcing yourself to avert your gaze a second time, you catch her smirking to herself in a manner one would describe as anything but subtle.

"Maybe because I am."

"Is there... any reason for you to be uncertain about this?"

"Well, there's-..." She opens her mouth to answer you, yet you spot a strange gleam in her eyes for just a moment, and she promptly shuts it again, falling into a deep thought for a short while. You wait politely for her to formulate her thoughts. Eventually, she looks up at you once again, giving you a mild smile and a wave of the fingers, slowly closing the door.
"I'll think about it. We'll talk more after dinner; now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get to that bath..." To your (expected) disappointment, she doesn't invite you to join her. Guess that bat wing soup will have to wait for another time... Ah well.

Oh!

One more thing before you go.

"Have you seen your sister recently?" There is a brief pause after your voice passes through the door.

"I think I saw her lurking about the guest quarters, but that was a short while ago now. I'm amazed the two of you managed to miss each other, but my luxurious mansion -is- rather large..." The sound of running water begins to drown out her voice, so you decide to simply continue your search.
"Someone could get lost in here, you know! Why, this one time, waaay back when I was just a little girl, Flan was playing in the-..."

...

It's no use. It's not like you've combed through every nook and cranny in the guest quarters, of course - such a feat would be impossible for a lone human of your age in any reasonable period of time. However, assuming Flandre isn't hiding in some random room somewhere - out of hundreds, if not thousands - then she's not here. True, you were told she'd be more likely to track you down than vice-versa, but you can't just sit somewhere and wait either, now can you? It's been almost an entire day, and you still haven't gotten to talk to her... Gah, where could she possibly be? Well, wherever it is, it's not in the guest quarters, so-...

Wait.

There's one more room you haven't checked - a special one, unlike the others. Where was it again? You've been there before... Down this hall, a left here, a right there... A familiar decorated set of double doors looms before you, not pretentiously high or ornate, just an overall bat motif on polished wood. What did they call this, again... the recreation room? Pressing your ear against the door, you try to listen for any signs of life inside the room - a noise, a voice, some sort of sixth sense flaring up from your constant exposure to magic and who knows what else would be convenient about now... But life doesn't work based on convenience, now does it? Defeated, all that is left for you to do is to open the door and go inside to check it out yourself.

...

The door silently slides back to a closed position behind you without you even noticing. You're far too busy staring at the center of the room, your mind suddenly in a haze.
You've found Flandre.
She's sitting there in her seat, just like the last time you were here and saw her playing chess with her sister... Speaking of which, she's staring at the chessboard so intently, she doesn't even notice your entrance. You clear your throat to attract her attention, although when this does not immediately work you resort to simply walking up to her, putting on the friendliest smile you can manage at such short notice. It suddenly occurs to you that in all your searching you forgot to mentally prepare yourself for the conversation at hand - the result being that you can't really do much else other than stand there beside the chess table awkwardly, examining the rather... peculiar setup of the pieces. A minute or two pass, before you finally open your mouth to interrupt her silent focus and start a conversation. To your surprise, however, she intercepts you with a seemingly random statement of her own.

"I want to get that white piece."

Examining the board again without a word, you once more take note of how bizarrely the pieces are placed - clearly not something you'd ever see in a legal game. The white king is roughly in the very center of the board, surrounded at all sides by black pieces, its movement completely blocked. The black queen would easily be able to cause checkmate with its next move. As for Flandre's own pieces in this game she seems to be playing against herself - or an imaginary foe? - she has her fingertips gently grasping the white queen. It's clear from simply looking at the situation on the board that the game is long over - even if Flandre moved to take out one of the black pieces surrounding the white king, it would result either in checkmate on black's next turn anyway, or her own queen being taken out. How odd.

"...What do you mean, you want to get that white piece? The king? What do you mean, 'get'?"

"I want to get to it... I need it." You can't tell whether the colorful crystals dangling from those bony remnants of what were once wings on her back are faintly glowing in the low light of the room, or if it's just light reflecting off them from the fireplace off to the side in the distance. The look on her face is strangely focused, as if this mockery of a chess match were as important to her, a life or death matter.
"If I get it, I'll win."

"Er... I don't think chess works that way, Flan..."

Upon hearing those words, she finally turns her crimson eyes to you, locking onto your gaze - as with her sister, there's something about the look in those eyes that is mildly entrancing. You find yourself unable to look away, even if you wanted to... But right now, you really don't. You want to talk to this girl; unfortunately, she's being somewhat odd. A strange, pensive look is locked onto her face, no signs of either the shy little girl you remember from when you were still getting to know her, nor the jovial and slightly mischievous young woman (slightly resembling her sister, come to think of it) that had started to show herself over the course of the last few days... nor of the rage you bore witness to this morning.

"I'm not playing chess."

Well, looking at the board, anyone would be able to see that... To summarize again, the white king, surrounded by a sea of blackness, and the lone white queen cast away to the side, unable to get close in time. Is there some sort of hidden cryptic symbolism to this silliness that you just don't get, or is Flandre really just playing some sort of strange chess-like game you haven't heard of? In any case, you'd love for her to cheer up somehow and talk to you normally... You two have things to discuss.



[] So, about the strange chess game...
-{} Say something deep. (Write-in)
-{} Say something derp. (Write-in)

[] So, about this morning...
-{} Apologize to her.
-{} Scold her.
-{} Other (Write-in)
>> No. 111968
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-- {X} I can only presume the king has recklessly rushed ahead and got himself into such a bind that not even the powerful queen could save him?
[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologise to her.

Good enough for me for the time being, shall evaluate choice at a later interval after I down another six-pack.
>> No. 111969
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-{x} Say something deep.
-- {x} I can only presume the king has recklessly rushed ahead and got himself into such a bind that not even the powerful queen could save him?
[x] So, about this morning...
-{x} Don't say anything, unless she brings it up. If so... Well, it wasn't the best decision we've made while here.
>> No. 111970
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-{x} Say something deep.
-- {x} I can only presume the king has recklessly rushed ahead and got himself into such a bind that not even the powerful queen could save him?
[x] So, about this morning...
-{x} Apologize to her.

Perhaps she's playing othello
>> No. 111972
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
--{X} "You know, Flan, a capture in chess is meant to represent a kill. If you really want something, then thinking of it as a King is a mistake - on those terms, a win only means you get to destroy what you want."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.

I'd like to treat her like an adult for a moment. As sorry as I am for upsetting her, she really handled this poorly, and she needs to know that.
>> No. 111973
Derp.
>> No. 111974
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-{X} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.

Encourage her to have faith in you on the chessboard, and apologize for making her angry... with a bit of reprisal for how she terrorized rumia.
>> No. 111977
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something derp.
-{x}"Can you teach me how to play?"

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line.
>> No. 111980
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
--{X} "You know, Flan, a capture in chess is meant to represent a kill. If you really want something, then thinking of it as a King is a mistake - on those terms, a win only means you get to destroy what you want."
[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.
>> No. 111983
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-{x} Say something deep.
-- {x} I can only presume the king has recklessly rushed ahead and got himself into such a bind that not even the powerful queen could save him?
[x] So, about this morning...
-{x} Don't say anything, unless she brings it up. If so... Well, it wasn't the best decision we've made while here.

What are the chances of Flandre having already realized that she had handled the situation back at Jin's place very poorly and is trying to understand it in her own way?

There had been quite a few times that she'd shown a great sense of awareness of her surroundings and actions but at the same time shown to have a short temper rather than actually falling back on "childish" behavior.

Seriously I expect children to beat the shit out of one another not speak maliciously with an ominous "aura", for lack of a better description, around themselves
>> No. 111989
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
--[x] "Turn the chessboard over."

[X] So, about this morning...
-[X] Don't say anything about it unless she brings it up first.
>> No. 111990
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-{x} Say something deep.
-- {x} I can only presume the king has recklessly rushed ahead and got himself into such a bind that not even the powerful queen could save him?
[x] So, about this morning...
-{x} Apologize to her...
--{x} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line.
That is really deep.
>> No. 111995
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-{x} Say something deep.
-- {x} I can only presume the king has recklessly rushed ahead and got himself into such a bind that not even the powerful queen could save him?
[x] So, about this morning...
-{x} Apologize to her.
>> No. 111999
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-{x} Say something deep.
-{x} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{x} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[x] So, about this morning...
-{x} Apologize to her...
--{x} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.
>> No. 112000
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
--{X} "You know, Flan, a capture in chess is meant to represent a kill. If you really want something, then thinking of it as a King is a mistake - on those terms, a win only means you get to destroy what you want."
[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.
>> No. 112005
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-{X} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.
>> No. 112007
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-{x} Say something deep.
-- {x} I can only presume the king has recklessly rushed ahead and got himself into such a bind that not even the powerful queen could save him?
[x] So, about this morning...
-{x} Apologize to her...
--{x} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line.

Can we NOT lecture her about the chessboard too? Seems like a dick move right now.
>> No. 112008
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
--{X} "You know, Flan, a capture in chess is meant to represent a kill. If you really want something, then thinking of it as a King is a mistake - on those terms, a win only means you get to destroy what you want."
[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.

Please don't kill me
>> No. 112009
Cancer of the mouth. And Flandre said it's not chess.

[+] So, about the strange chess game...
-[+] Say something deep.
--[+] "I can't match the layout of the pieces to anything I know. But if it isn't chess then the White and Black pieces don't necessarily have to be fighting. Perhaps he Queen should try asking (if they'll let her through) politely?"

[+] So, about this morning...
-[+] Apologize to her.
>> No. 112010
[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-[x] Say something deep.
--[x] "I can't match the layout of the pieces to anything I know. But if it isn't chess then the White and Black pieces don't necessarily have to be fighting. Perhaps the Queen should try asking (if they'll let her through) politely?"

[x] So, about this morning...
-[x] Apologize to her.
>> No. 112011
>>112009

Playing chess and thinking in the mindset that chess encourages are two different things. The metaphors people choose tend to reflect the way they think.
>> No. 112012
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
--{X} "You know, Flan, a capture in chess is meant to represent a kill. If you really want something, then thinking of it as a King is a mistake - on those terms, a win only means you get to destroy what you want."
[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her...
--{X} However, let her know that while the situation is partially your fault, her reaction was out of line. Don't go further than that for now, but make sure she knows that the two of you are going to have to have a discussion about this some time down the road.
>> No. 112025
Am I the only one who believes the white king is Jin and the white queen is Flandre while the black pieces are veryone else, like Rumia?

Also, she doesn't want to kill/capture the king, she wants to rescue him. I think.
>> No. 112027
>{X} "You know, Flan, a capture in chess is meant to represent a kill. If you really want something, then thinking of it as a King is a mistake - on those terms, a win only means you get to destroy what you want."

What is this even supposed to mean?
>> No. 112028
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-{X} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her.

I like this better.
>> No. 112029
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-{X} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her.
>> No. 112030
>-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

This is nice. Would probably show Flandre she needs to be more assertive, and that Jin is waiting for her to be more active. In the long run, this may be the most benneficial for everyone involved.
>> No. 112033
>>112027

A gentle suggestion that perhaps if she spends all her time trying to keep Jin away from other people, it will undermine the relationship she wants?
>> No. 112045
>>112025
OH SHIT! I just realized this after reading the topic in words.

[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-{X} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her.
>> No. 112054
[a] So, about the strange chess game...
-{b} Say something deep.
-{c} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{d} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[m] So, about this morning...
-{n} Apologize to her.
>> No. 112076
File 126607613270.jpg - (177.85KB , 950x1340 , 008.jpg ) [iqdb]
112076
Flandre is a good girl.
>> No. 112080
>>112025
If people didn't think of this possibility, I'd be really worried for Taisa's readers.
>> No. 112093
>>112025
>while the black pieces are veryone else, like Rumia?
Or just Rumia's darkness.
>> No. 112098
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-{X} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her.
>> No. 112130
>>112025

I believe in a good number of anon had thought of that but it has as much of a chance at being accurate to Flandre's current mindset as some of the others. Unfortunately for all we know it very well may be one huge red herring and it's just a weird game of chess.

I'd venture a guess in that the assumption that the king is Jin and the white queen would be Flandre with Flandre trying to find a solution with her problems in life through chess; or at least in this manner
>> No. 112132
Stop talking to Flandre like she's a little kid. She's told you that it was offensive to her before. In all liklihood she's been studying chess problems like this for hundreds of years.

[x] So, about the strange chess game...
-[x] If the Queen and King can bait the Black pieces into a stalemate. Nice thing about stalemates is that everyone can survive.
-[x] However this can only be done with careful planning on the Queen & King's part; that is impossible if they keep their distance.
[x] So, about this morning...
-[x] Scold her. Even if she's adopted, Rumia is still your little sister, and you won't let her be threatened even by a close friend.

Apology is a tacit admission we did something wrong (i.e., we're fooling around with Rumia). If Rumia is our little sister, not only should we not apologize, we should upbraid her, since she knows what having an elder sibling means: The elder protects the younger. Flandre has been avoiding this confrontation, not because she is angry, but because she is afraid we are. I like framing it this way, because her response will give us more insight on how Flandre's relationship with Remilia is.
>> No. 112159
>>112132

To be fair, we did do one thing that was most assuredly wrong, which was that we failed to fully consider either Flan or Rumia's feelings about the situation, and we should certainly apologize for that. However, as you say, accepting the full blame for the results is patently ridiculous because Flan's reaction was leagues out of line, even for the circumstances, and ignoring that fact is only going to do her more harm than good. The fact that so many readers are willing to completely turn a blind eye to her misbehavior blows my mind - a solid, healthy relationship, romantic or otherwise, is not predicated on letting your partner get away with it when they act in a vastly inappropriate way. Flan needs a talking-to for her own good, because she has clear difficulty with keeping herself under control. That was sort of my goal when choosing the "apologize, but let her know the situation is partially her fault" option.
>> No. 112169
[+] So, about the strange chess game...
-{+} "I think I see what's going on here. The problem isn't the situation, but rather, how you're looking at it. It's really not so... well, not so black and white, so to speak."
-{+} "If this were chess, the only way for the queen to reach the king would be through all of these opposing pieces. To do that would be suicide; she'd be taken by the others after her first move. The king would be blocked, too, because to make a move in any direction would threaten him, and he can't do that."
-{+} "The trick is, just as you said, 'this isn't chess.' And thinking about it in such oppositional terms would be a mistake, I think."

Going about this a little differently.
>> No. 112184
>>112159
Yeah the mess is both our faults, though we're getting the easiest part out of the way first. We'd have to make sure that she's in a mood to listen to explain what she did wrong.
>> No. 112275
>>112184
>We'd have to make sure that she's in a mood to listen to explain what she did wrong.

What if she's already aware of what she did wrong..?
>> No. 112434
[X] So, about the strange chess game...
-{X} Say something deep.
-{X} "Wouldn't you say that the king has done an admirable job of holding out, in the middle of the black pieces?"
-{X} "I'm sure the king will hold out until his queen arrives, even in the middle of all those black pieces. The Queen will just have to trust her king to survive until then."

[X] So, about this morning...
-{X} Apologize to her.

Back to page 0 with you!
>> No. 112437
Updates?
>> No. 112438
>>112437
Don't feel like it Soonish.
>> No. 112442
>>112438
Go at whatever pace you feel like. I'm sorry about what happened in the other thread.
>> No. 112474
>>112438

I really am sorry for that, but I understand Glad to hear it! I'll be waiting.
>> No. 112534
>>112438
Just post an update when you feel like it Get to work nigger.
>> No. 112611
>>112609