[Return]
Archived Thread

File 126301439277.jpg - (1.98MB , 1646x1580 , 7ed6d98953c6ddc87c94981897ada64d.jpg ) [iqdb]
109664 No. 109664
Continuation of >>108263

-------

Both your head and your penis swimming in a sea of confusion, you stare at the door for quite some time, even long after Koakuma has taken her leave, trying to get your thoughts back on track and ponder your next course of action. Bringing you back to the earth from your little moment of pensiveness, however, is the sound of a light pair of feet nervously shuffling towards the door, the timid little fairy apparently trying not to attract your attention. Is she trying to sneak away from you?

"Are you trying to sneak away from me?" Might as well ask. The fairy stops dead in her tracks, as if she were frozen in place, slowly turning her head to look back to you over her shoulder with a smile utterly devoid of confidence.

"W-well, ah..." She's stuttering pretty hard, as if her tongue and mind are having difficulty conveying words from one to another. Her voice is as melodious and high-pitched as that of the other fairies, their speech having a sound and intonation to it somewhere between singing and childlike laughter.
"T-this humble servant didn't wish to disturb the honored guest in his thoughts, s-so I... I mean, ah... M-must get back to work, and..!"

Aw, and she's being so serious about it too. If she were any cuter, you'd probably give into temptation and take her home on a whim. Unable to resist, and wishing to ease her worries just a little as thanks for her help in guiding the scatterbrained mass of fairies under your 'command', you find yourself gently laying your hand upon her head, promptly ruffling her hair a little. She squeaks quietly at first, wings twitching as she brings her hands to her face in a somewhat intimidated confusion, but quickly seems to calm down. Her face turns more and more red with every passing moment, too.

"You did a really good job today, Fleur; just try to remember not to do more at once than you can." The image of her nearly dropping that huge stack of incredibly expensive-seeming dishes still sends shivers down your spine, although you do your best not to show it and put on a comforting face, keeping your tone of voice friendly and encouraging.
"I'll make sure to tell Sakuya what a big help you were, so keep working. Although, keep in mind that a break every once in awhile is a good idea, too." She glances to the side, still seeming unsure... although she refuses to remove her head from your hand, idly rubbing against it, in response to which you pet her a little. She almost seems to purr in reaction, and you can feel her pressing against you ever so slightly.

"Why don't you join me for tea sometime today or tomorrow? I'd like to get to learn more about you and the rest of the mansion's maids."

"T-thank you, Sir..." Finally, she manages to mumble a response, her hands still busy playing with the edges of her uniform, or with their fingers; she seems to be the type that needs to find something to do with her hands whenever she's nervous. You probably know some other people like that.
"It is an honor to serve..."

"And you don't have to talk like that with me. Just call me Jin, and talk to me as you would with a friend, okay?" She'd probably have difficulty pronouncing and remembering your proper name anyway. Looking up at you, the fairy girl blinks those large and shiny green eyes at you a few times, face flushed bright scarlet, before nodding energetically and gracing you with a brilliant, sincerely happy smile. Her wings flutter slightly, presumably from joy, sprinkling some slightly sparkly substance around her.

SO MOE, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

"O-okay!" And with that, her timid little heart runs out of confidence, and she turns tail and runs off with great haste; even though you reckon she could probably move faster by flying, but she seems far too out of it to even think of such things right now. At least she seems more giddy and embarrassed now, rather than terrified at the big scary human exchange student invading the mansion these fairies call their home. Sigh. Now where were you before you got sidetracked by petting a fairy maid? While you'd like to go see just what it is that Sakuya is so busy with - and perhaps run into Remilia, getting the opportunity to further get on her good side before Sunday evening - you figure you'd probably just end up getting in the way of something important. Besides, it's not like you can think of any possible way to figure out where they could possibly even be, right? Wonder what Flandre is up to... Well, she'll find you when she feels like it - she knows you want to see her, after all.

You have more pressing concerns to attend to. Koakuma's 'advances' have left you a little more than concerned - not that a boy your age has anything against a hot woman touching him in various places, but there's several complications at play that render the situation far more awkward and risky than you're comfortable with. For one thing, she's essentially your colleague of sorts, her being Patchouli's personal assistant, and you being her apprentice - and having had some very personal experiences with her, yourself. And then, well, there's the whole not wanting to have your soul sucked out thing. Even if it's involuntary and a passive effect on her part, if there's even the slightest chance that she might just give in to whatever strange reasons she might have for being so spontaneously attracted to you and humping you to death, you'd rather not risk it.

So, off to the library with you it is. Again. Maybe you ought to ask Patchouli for some sort of trinket or spell that would allow you to travel to and fro from the Voile more quickly and efficiently, considering how you seem to spend half your time there whenever you visit the mansion. You also hope you're not becoming a bother to your mentor and benefactor, constantly relying on her and asking her questions... Well, true enough, she did encourage you to ask questions, herself. However, unlike Sakuya, who seems to mostly draw amusement from you repeatedly coming to her with your troubles, Patchouli seems to have growing doubts about your being sound of mind, considering how often you manage to land yourself in these situations. At least this time it doesn't seem to be through your own 'unnecessary' actions, for a change - who knows, she might even not spew harsh words at you once you explain your predicament to her. That always hurts, in a way... You'd definitely like for her to have a good opinion of you, now wouldn't you?

The sensation of deja vu fills you with a strange sensation of deja vu, as the doors to the great library of the Scarlet Devil mansion part before you as they have several times before. The first time you set foot in here, the dusty and poorly-ventilated air felt like a punch in the lungs, and the darkness obscuring your vision did little to prevent you from feeling hopelessly lost no matter where you looked. Now, it almost feels welcoming, somehow. Of course, you're not saying you wouldn't throw in some electric lights and give the place a good dusting and airing, but it's starting to feel like a second home within a second home. A third home? Well, you're living with your host family, yet the mansion is starting to feel awfully familiar... and then there's the library. Hell, you've even slept here once... In any case, you highly doubt Patchouli even lets any of the maids touch anything in here - geniuses tend to have some sort of bizarre order they see in their belongings, and hate nothing more than people trying to 'clean up the mess'. Honestly, though, there's books in piles on the floor, books on the -top- of some bookcases... Regardless, you're sure the wizard knows the location and contents of every single book contained within the colossal library.

Making your way to the center, you keep your senses sharp; you'd rather not be ambushed by the succubus on your way to explain to her master that she's been acting strangely frisky around you as of late. Would make for a rather awkward encounter; as if you don't get enough of those on a regular basis as it is. It would certainly fit your daily pattern to have Koakuma pounce you from behind the next corner, or something like that, but... no. More dust, some rather nasty cobwebs that you accidentally get stuck in your fingers, but no signs of life. Well, save for the faint light glowing from above some bookcases, emanating from the distance. You know where you're going. A left here, a right there, and you come upon the clearing amidst the maze of bookcases as you've done many times before, coming upon Alice and Patchouli in the middle of conversation. They immediately turn to face you in silence as you approach, causing you to awkwardly stop mid-step and give them an unsure smile in greeting.

"...Hello again. I hope I'm not interrupting anything important."

"You are." A blunt response from Patchouli, delivered with a complete lack of emotion in her voice and expression on her face. At least she's always honest with you - something you hold in high value, considering the little game you've inadvertently been playing with Remilia and Flandre these two weeks.
"Have a seat, then." You do as you're told, clumsily blurting out polite greetings to both your mentor and her blonde colleague, the latter returning the gesture with a reserved, yet friendly nod. Leaning her elbows on her desk, Patchouli then turns back to Alice, saying something to her in Romanian. Alice promptly stands up, giving you a brief glance before heading off to another part of the library, the little doll that had been seated in front of her jumping off the desk to follow her.

"Excuse me."

...

"So," Patchouli speaks in English once again, after Alice has vanished from sight, "what brings you here again so soon?" Those violet eyes of hers pierce right through you, a touch more inquisitively than usual, as if she were trying to read the answer from within your mind herself. Wizard or no, you'd like to assume (and hope) she can't do -that- much...

No point beating around the bush; best to get straight to the point. Gathering up some nerve, you return her gaze, looking her straight in the eye before speaking.
"It's about those precautions you mentioned earlier... and about Koakuma."

"Oh?" She sounds... surprised. Only mildly, though.
"Well, a young man such as yourself would most likely feel such urges when surrounded by females of suitable age on a daily basis... And it would be best to satisfy such urges in a controlled environment. Whereas private methods-..." Before she can segue into a spontaneous lecture on masturbation and/or pimping Koakuma out to you, you interrupt her.

"Actually, that's not what I had in mind. You see, Koakuma, she's been, ah... showing a strange interest in me, lately."

Her demeanor changes immediately. Well, as much as you can gauge from her face, really; the corners of her lips curl downwards slightly, her eyes narrow, the look in her gaze takes on a tone so cold it sends a shiver down your spine, and her voice becomes dangerously suspicious. Leaning forward, towards you, in her seat, she speaks slowly, pronouncing each syllable with disturbing clarity.

"...A strange interest? Do elaborate."

"W-well, what I meant to say is, she's been acting awfully friendly with me lately, and I'm a little worried that she might, ah..."

"Do not attempt to obfuscate your words. Tell me exactly what has been happening."
Guess there's no escaping it. You tell her everything, from the time she was on top of you in your bed, to how she groped your ass just a while ago. By the time you finish your quick recollection, the mild frown on her face has deepened into an ominous scowl.
"...I see. So this is why you expressed curiosity towards succubi earlier. I should have guessed there was an underlying cause for this spontaneous curiosity..."

"Um, I-..."

"I also should have suspected something like this would occur. Allow me to explain something. The contract between Koakuma and myself binds us in several ways - she receives a portion of my power, we are able to communicate over great distances, and we share senses to a degree."

"Share senses? What does that-..."

"What it means, is that she most likely felt you aiding me during my moment of weakness earlier this week." 'Aiding'? Well, at least she's trying to word this in a manner that's not -too- awkward; at the same time, you're doing your best not to start remembering things at an inappropriate time.
"Also, she has not had access to a male in quite some time... While I have trained her rather strictly to keep such desires of hers in check, it seems my familiar has decided to disobey me after this experience." Huh. So does that mean it's also been a while since Patchouli has done such things..? Wait, no, you weren't supposed to be thinking about that. Focus, focus! Meanwhile, Patchouli rubs her temples with a frustrated grumble, before standing up in a motion rather sudden for one of her frail physical condition, a rather upset glare in her eyes.
"You should have told me sooner."

"I would have, I'm sorry, I just..." Searching for the words, you stand up as well, trying to keep this from escalating into yet another incident. Drama seems to seek you out without mercy, whenever you visit the mansion.
"I didn't want to give you anything else to worry about. I've caused enough trouble for you already, haven't I?"

"And by not telling me immediately you have done so yet again. I hate... not knowing things." That she does, indeed...
"Be quiet, now..." She closes her eyes for a brief moment, furrowing her brow and standing there in silence, as if in deep focus. When she opens her eyes again, there is an unusual look of shock in them that you've never really seen before.
"...She severed our link. I cannot trace her nor communicate with her."

"...She can do that?" This is starting to sound like it's going to be one of those days, again...

"Temporarily, yes, but it would require a significant effort on her part... She is hiding from me." Patchouli spits a curse in a tongue you can't even begin to identify, before rushing off somewhere - from what you can piece together in your memory, she's going in the direction of her private room. Stopping briefly and glancing over her shoulder, she shoots a furious glance right at you, stunning you momentarily. She's scary right now.
"Come!"

"Er... Where are we going?" You take a few cautious steps towards her, unsure about this whole thing.

"I will cast the necessary protective spells upon you to defend you from my succubus, should she attempt anything foolish. And then, you shall assist me in tracking her down so I may reprimand her as I see fit."

"Hey, wait a moment! This isn't her fault, I-..."

"Do not argue! I will not have my familiar running amok, disregarding my command and attempting to avoid me like a disobedient child!" She's yelling now. Have you ever heard her yelling before? Even when she speaks, her voice is usually something not much louder than a whisper. But now, the way she is... her voice echoes throughout the entire library, sound waves rebounding off the high ceiling, the countless bookcases. Her hands are squeezed into tight fists, her face a harsh grimace.
"Now come! I will require your assistance in this."



[] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
[] Refuse to help. You never wanted to get Koakuma into any trouble; you'll figure out a solution for this on your own, and Patchouli will simply have to respect that decision.
[] (Write-in)

-------

Fleur route locked. のヮの

>> No. 109666
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

Seems to be logical to me.
>> No. 109667
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
>> No. 109668
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
>> No. 109670
File 126301574559.jpg - (58.39KB , 800x600 , Spock.jpg ) [iqdb]
109670
>>109666
Indeed, Captain.

[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
>> No. 109671
[] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

Be a good boy.
>> No. 109672
File 126301621481.jpg - (39.21KB , 301x267 , lolithumbsup.jpg ) [iqdb]
109672
>Fleur route locked. のヮの

THIS STORY JUST GOT MUCH BETTER.
>> No. 109674
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
>> No. 109675
>>109672

OH SCREW YOU!

[X] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
>> No. 109676
[X] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

She may be furious, but it's the fact that Patchouli has become so emotional that lets you know she really cares about Koakuma.

Ah, Patchouli, I love you so~

>Fleur route locked. のヮの

This, however, I would also love.

I'm serious. Do it.
>> No. 109677
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

No write in, just hope to expedite the process.
>> No. 109678
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
>> No. 109680
>>"I will cast the necessary protective spells upon you to defend you from my succubus, should she attempt anything foolish. And then, you shall assist me in tracking her down so I may reprimand her as I see fit."

[X] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

[x] Suggest that rather than tracking Koakuma down, you let her come to you by using yourself as bait. Perhaps by waiting in your room, naked, with a tub of whipped cream and bottles of assorted oils at the ready.
>> No. 109681
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

Suddenly I'm inclined to vote.
Koakuma sidequest initiated.
>> No. 109682
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

yes patchy.
>> No. 109683
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

>Fleur route locked. のヮの

Yes please.
>> No. 109684
[x] Refuse to help. You never wanted to get Koakuma into any trouble; you'll figure out a solution for this on your own, and Patchouli will simply have to respect that decision.
Suddenly, a spine appears!
>> No. 109685
[X] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

Damn it Koakuma, if only your constant interest could have been less lethal and more on the territory of shenanigans...

>Fleur route locked. のヮの
I loled
>> No. 109687
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

I hope these protective spells are sexy protective spells. After all, Patchouli is the best, and we should aim for nothing less.
>> No. 109689
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
-[x] Make a mental note on finding out what's going in Koakuma's head and to console her a bit.

Since hey, it's both Jin and Koa's screw up. Somehow this seems VERY familar in this story.

>>109664
VERY Funny. And you though people were crying pedo loud enough when Flan was involved...

Seriously another little sister wouldn't hurt.

But if I don't think anyone (of any fandom) would be amused if people tried to go for such a route.
>> No. 109690
>>109689

I would be amused. In fact, I would love every minute of it. I think more people would get a kick out of it than you would care to admit.
>> No. 109692
[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

Sorry penis, you're outta luck today.
>> No. 109693
>>109690

To be honest so would I, partially just seeing the tide pissers feeling like the Flandre fans did when they jumped in and mucked things about.

But some folks won't be amused seeing all their efforts amount to nothing. That's not including the fact that someone will assume it's punishment for the shitstorms and they'll start blaming each other, making a new shitstorm.
>> No. 109695
one of these days, we should have a shitstorm about shitstorms about shitstorms. meta-meta-shitstorm.
>> No. 109696
>>109664
noodle person spotted!

two thirds of that patchy's height is in the legs.
>> No. 109697
If we're talking protection in the form of some spell or item like a sort of Demon Trojan that protects, if Koakuma raeps us, our soul from being sucked out. Then you're damn right I'm voting for this!

[x] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

I would like to see Patchy calm down a bit though, Koakuma just has needs. Nothing wrong with that. Just like I have needs of a nice H-scene with Koakuma.
>> No. 109698
[X] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.
>> No. 109699
[X] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

>Fleur route locked. のヮの
You have no idea how much I support this. For real.
>> No. 109700
>you highly doubt Patchouli even lets any of the maids touch anything in here - geniuses tend to have some sort of bizarre order they see in their belongings, and hate nothing more than people trying to 'clean up the mess'.

Are you trying to swing votes in other stories now?

{Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.}
>> No. 109701
>>109693

But I'm a "tide pisser," and I'd love it.

Also, I don't think you know what pissing against the tide actually is.
>> No. 109704
[] Do as you're told. You'd like to stay on Patchouli's good side, plus you'd like to avoid being ambushed by Koakuma unprotected. Avoiding another incident would be best.

As much as I desire the mandatory Koakuma Bad End, I'm sure Taisa would write that up in the side anyways.

That's if he feels like it! There's no rushing it if he doesn't want to.
>> No. 109710
>>109704
>mandatory Koakuma bad end

Here you go:
>>/sdm/33224
>> No. 109713
>>109710

Only reason I voted for that option was so I could get a better idea of what gender the Protagonist was. Naturally, I'm still not sure.
>> No. 109717
>>109697

Yeah you'd think she'd be used to Jin's over-idealistic stupidity by now. He's kinda like Shiro but not as dumb and he knows what to do with a naked and attractive women.

But I do think Patchy somehow finds his habits aggravating yet interesting. Since it's quite the opposite of how she does things.

>>109692
Better to do it with precautions later than without sooner.
>> No. 109725
>>109710
Was hoping for a less gender ambiguous version...
>> No. 109752
>>109717

Wait a second, I just thought maybe Patchy is a little more interested in Jin then we'd thought? Patch route may still just be open perhaps. But that's probably just wishful thinking considering she was going to let Jin "borrow" Koakuma.
>> No. 109755
>>109752
Keep in mind her mind doesn't exactly follow normal human lines of thinking. Maybe she doesn't consider it a big deal for whatever reason - Koakuma essentially being her property, not viewing sex as something that important, whatever.
>> No. 109757
>>109752
>let Jin "borrow" Koakuma.
...while she has psychic links that lets her feel everything Koakuma feels.
>> No. 109758
>>109752

It's foolish to assume anything since Taisa has yet to say anything about it. I think the patchy route is still in the running, and this is from a Flandre fan.
>> No. 109760
>>109700
Thought I was the only one that caught that reference.
>> No. 109761
>>109758

Sorry I should have been more clear. I know Taisa said there were no route locks, at least not yet, but I meant the fan and readers routelock. Least to me Ive seen nothing from the choices chosen leading me to believe readers are going for anything but a Flandre route.
>> No. 109762
>>109761

Which all the more saddens this anon considering how rare such a route truly is...;_;But maybe there's a chance later on in the coming days to make things work and be awesome as well as not forced

All this anon has now is hope and a single vote to give
>> No. 109766
>>109761

Don't discard Flandre route. She still is the one with the highest scores on the ranking, the last events aren't enough to take her down.
>> No. 109769
>>109761
ahahaha.

Oh, you!

Are you just ignoring everything Patchy-related, like she's in some kind of blind spot of yours? Sure, if you do that, then of course, that's all we could -possibly- be doing!
>> No. 109770
>>109766
>>109767
>>109768

Don't fucking do that.

While you're at it, delete two of those.
>> No. 109771
>>109761

The other fans have given us a fight, kinda frustratingly so. You shouldn't act as if there wasn't any battles at all.

That and I think that eldest scarlet story in /sdm/ is looking to be Patchy route.
>> No. 109772
Why does anyone bother to bring up routes covered in other stories like they matter at all to anyone? Who cares whether or not this particular character hasn't had a route in any stories yet, or that one character has had a route in some other writer's story? Every writefag covers the characters differently, sometimes drastically so; it's quite possible to find one writefag's portrayal of Character X far more interesting than the portrayal used by another writefag, and that second writefag's portrayal is not going to be an equal substitute for the first's.
>> No. 109773
>>109772
I thought this Patchy was described as 'boring' in the previous thread, though.
>> No. 109775
>>109762

We've spent too much time trying to make this work just to let tide pissers ruin it all. This is nothing but a temporary setback.
>> No. 109776
>>109773

By who? I find her fascinating, personally, and a fair shake more interesting than the other ladies in the Scarlet mansion. There probably isn't much widespread agreement on those sorts of details, though, and really /words/ would be the place to debate that.

Regardless, my question is more general. I've seen people making these "so-and-so has had her route already" arguments crop up in another thread or two, and frankly I find them rather daft.

That said, this is something tangential to the thread, so I think maybe I had best move this over to /words/ and keep from wasting any more space here. If anyone is actually interested in having this discussion, I'll be posting in the /words/ thread.
>> No. 109777
People, people. You're missing the big picture, here! We've just been informed that Jin inadvertently had a threesome with Patchouli and Koakuma. And that's awesome.
>> No. 109779
>>109772

Simple, matter of motivation. If HY didn't have the Remi roue in SDM LA, chances are she'd be among the targets.

And in the case of Patchy losing out here, it might be a consolation.

>>109777
And so it might happen again indirectly if not directly in the future (who really knows)

>>109752
Also I think a sign of her caring is her reacting more and more to his screw ups and her more emotional moments. A real case of opposites atract in such a case, but I think she's rather guarded about it, seeing how he seems most interested in Flandre.
>> No. 109781
>>109776

Yeah you're right, we should keep the post to a minimum except for votes and light chat. Heavy and indepth chat should have it's own thread. Plus I would like to answer the replys I got (109761 here). But in another spot and in a couple hours after im done with work.
>> No. 109799
>>109775
You keep using that phrase, I don't think it means what you think it means.

Tide pissing refers to voting for something you know is going to lose by a wide margin. A tide pisser has no ability to affect anything because they're voting against the majority. It is by definition impossible for a tide pissing vote to "ruin" anything. If something wins, then it wasn't against the tide, it was with it.

Sage for me being stupid enough to respond to Wiseman.
>> No. 109800
File 126310509775.jpg - (12.17KB , 330x282 , youkilledmyfather.jpg ) [iqdb]
109800
>>109799
Not only do I respect and endorse the wisdom of your post, but I will honor the reference as well. To that end, I will sage left handedly. Prepare to die.
>> No. 109802
File 126310567640.jpg - (862.62KB , 1024x768 , 28cf40ab216544c93d5d6fb6c096e04d.jpg ) [iqdb]
109802
There is so much hate in here. Take it easy guys.
>> No. 109803
File 12631070956.png - (453.60KB , 1145x787 , 8028747.png ) [iqdb]
109803
>>109802
You're right! It's time for the musical interlude. Mr. Youtube, if you would kindly~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuwxZSIS__4
>> No. 109812
>>109770

Oops, sorry about that. Not intentional, really.
>> No. 109945
File 126335818179.jpg - (354.45KB , 600x800 , 3e60becd6a30c9df1502f51d65982417.jpg ) [iqdb]
109945
>> No. 109946
File 126335821928.jpg - (848.57KB , 1200x1600 , 9cc8895b4f26e8b02ffa7a0b785248c1.jpg ) [iqdb]
109946
>> No. 109947
File 126335825610.jpg - (108.95KB , 800x600 , eb1320736eef705e1ee17a80cf5191d3.jpg ) [iqdb]
109947
>> No. 109948
File 126335846876.jpg - (77.21KB , 701x515 , 88a16fd8eeab2e292ca0936f70c28765.jpg ) [iqdb]
109948
>> No. 109949
File 126335852479.png - (172.55KB , 350x499 , 57673e8a4bc98726ca46097eef98c30d.png ) [iqdb]
109949
>> No. 109950
File 126335859588.jpg - (193.09KB , 700x834 , 06eb10e4d5faaf4a9b3e90a4215f542b.jpg ) [iqdb]
109950
Oh exploitable
>> No. 109951
File 126335863066.jpg - (53.10KB , 618x524 , 0c203005711c98a1968b8a3c1a808ea2.jpg ) [iqdb]
109951
>> No. 109953
File 126335915328.png - (317.74KB , 480x640 , 121318105789.png ) [iqdb]
109953
>> No. 109954
File 126335918641.jpg - (132.81KB , 900x640 , 125026406864.jpg ) [iqdb]
109954
>> No. 109955
File 126335921649.jpg - (312.19KB , 744x1052 , 123899122819.jpg ) [iqdb]
109955
>> No. 109956
File 126335929555.jpg - (395.50KB , 500x707 , 1202934287825.jpg ) [iqdb]
109956
You could have all of them at the same time.
>> No. 109957
File 126336061397.jpg - (65.75KB , 416x700 , 9abdbbd7d88b79b7cf999bdedca3b8490d2e3118.jpg ) [iqdb]
109957
Clearly superior
>> No. 109958
File 126336124896.jpg - (274.62KB , 700x700 , patchy156.jpg ) [iqdb]
109958
>>109956

Why would we want that when we could have Patchouli gently shutting her book and setting it aside with a sigh and a soft smile as she turns to us and admits that perhaps making love every now and again is not at all so unpleasant after all, before taking our hand and leading us to her private quarters for a quiet, intimate night together?
>> No. 109959
>>109958

Or she'll give you a blank ass stare and speak monotonously about shit you don't give a fuck about.

Boring.
>> No. 109960
File 126336180450.jpg - (238.76KB , 850x1252 , sample_b00b4dd904c30f1c774a3c0bc737b3eeb9b3b3c4.jpg ) [iqdb]
109960
>> No. 109961
File 126336190635.jpg - (838.01KB , 777x1088 , 5420be0950f4bb2003d9788b98e35340cd5d909d.jpg ) [iqdb]
109961
>> No. 109962
File 126336207491.jpg - (262.79KB , 752x800 , 1190939965511.jpg ) [iqdb]
109962
>>109957

No
>> No. 109963
File 126336214520.png - (237.27KB , 775x631 , 1212982913432.png ) [iqdb]
109963
>> No. 109964
File 126336216650.jpg - (500.04KB , 777x1088 , demfeetz.jpg ) [iqdb]
109964
>> No. 109965
File 126336264441.jpg - (179.35KB , 550x693 , patchy074.jpg ) [iqdb]
109965
Image dump fanwar?
>> No. 109966
File 126336273121.jpg - (450.37KB , 800x840 , sexypatchy016.jpg ) [iqdb]
109966
I suppose it's better than the usual fair.
>> No. 109967
File 126336276540.jpg - (475.64KB , 921x921 , 1215042476204.jpg ) [iqdb]
109967
Flanwar
>> No. 109968
File 126336279777.png - (252.33KB , 450x600 , sexypatchy014.png ) [iqdb]
109968
At least there's a tangible benefit to this one.
>> No. 109969
File 12633628813.jpg - (112.50KB , 650x714 , 1199294903428.jpg ) [iqdb]
109969
>> No. 109970
File 126336291173.jpg - (353.50KB , 600x600 , sexypatchy013.jpg ) [iqdb]
109970
Patchy~
>> No. 109971
File 126336294415.jpg - (145.63KB , 807x568 , 1200738160636.jpg ) [iqdb]
109971
>> No. 109972
File 126336298836.jpg - (237.87KB , 773x800 , 441ece4894e0505c4b45e60afa5df05b.jpg ) [iqdb]
109972
>>109966
We can either type up bullshit and insult the opposition or we can post pictures and entice them to our side.

I like this plan better.
>> No. 109973
File 126336308478.jpg - (389.75KB , 1000x1144 , sexypatchy011.jpg ) [iqdb]
109973
Taisa~

Update~

So we can drown in Patchy in the story, and not just in the comments~
>> No. 109974
File 126336308759.jpg - (213.21KB , 1000x780 , 1202934400781.jpg ) [iqdb]
109974
>> No. 109975
File 126336322557.png - (558.14KB , 958x719 , 1234629335584.png ) [iqdb]
109975
>> No. 109976
>imagedump
Looks like it's time to start writing again.
>> No. 109977
File 126336334361.jpg - (454.57KB , 567x800 , 1221084869487.jpg ) [iqdb]
109977
>> No. 109978
File 126336339996.png - (401.85KB , 615x700 , 1190941349952.png ) [iqdb]
109978
>> No. 109979
File 126336347369.jpg - (52.85KB , 500x695 , 1248634343907.jpg ) [iqdb]
109979
>> No. 109980
File 126336350672.jpg - (410.70KB , 750x600 , 1249494197773.jpg ) [iqdb]
109980
>> No. 109981
File 126336359059.jpg - (49.87KB , 500x642 , 1204684349154.jpg ) [iqdb]
109981
I'd play with Flan
>> No. 109982
>>109976
This is your batsignal.
>> No. 109983
File 12633639186.png - (33.45KB , 486x560 , patchy002.png ) [iqdb]
109983
"Of course you are fond of me, Jin. You have never hidden this fact from me. Just as I have never disguised the fact that I am fond of you. I am afraid I fail to see the drama in your pronouncement of affection."
>> No. 109984
File 126336407493.png - (43.22KB , 350x400 , 1215492703250.png ) [iqdb]
109984
>>109983

Jin is mine, you bitch.
>> No. 109985
File 126336407427.jpg - (64.18KB , 600x560 , patchy056.jpg ) [iqdb]
109985
"Now then, shall we begin?"
>> No. 109986
I don't see why we can't sleep with every single SDM touhou. And then get a Nice Boat ending.

I support the Nice Boat ending.
>> No. 109987
File 126336422633.jpg - (313.41KB , 1600x1200 , 1240345425881.jpg ) [iqdb]
109987
>> No. 109988
File 12633642985.jpg - (68.71KB , 565x800 , Lovely Flan.jpg ) [iqdb]
109988
>>109976

This wouldn't happen if you weren't being lazy.

Something tells me if GH Flan looked like she did in the pic, there wouldn't be so many shitstorms.

Translation: "Hey you there, What do you want to play?"
>> No. 109989
File 126336433851.jpg - (124.75KB , 605x520 , 1210387181204.jpg ) [iqdb]
109989
Cute not pedo.
>> No. 109990
>>109988
>non-loli Flan

my penis is not amused.
>> No. 109991
>>109990

your penis is a pedophile
>> No. 109992
File 126336483357.jpg - (108.31KB , 508x750 , 9ab025e8bec00f507402528acd7070c1.jpg ) [iqdb]
109992
>>109988
How many times do I need to post that she doesn't look like a toddler/loli in this particular story that you are reading right now. Once per thread? Once per update? Should I make a cut-in or two in the middle of each update just to remind you?

God damn it, this is getting depressing now.

The day you see me start using images like -this- in GH updates is the day you can start calling this story Pedo in Gensokyo. I won't even complain. Ugh.

Sage for rage/feeding the troll. I need my coffee.
>> No. 109994
>>109992
>Pedo in Gensokyo
>PiG

That fits quite nicely.
>> No. 109995
>>109992
your right to rage in any form is suspended until AFTER you have produced an update.
>> No. 109996
>>109992

Problem is, a decent number of people think Flan looks like your post's pic.
>> No. 109997
>>109994
sounds like a job for /at/.
>> No. 109998
File 126336519590.jpg - (217.57KB , 564x800 , 121677405453.jpg ) [iqdb]
109998
>> No. 109999
>>109996
problem is that people actually care whether other people's mental image of a fictional character is sufficiently above-board.

jesus christ don't you have anything better to do with your time?
>> No. 110000
File 126336531283.jpg - (162.65KB , 573x800 , FlanPatch003a.jpg ) [iqdb]
110000
Can't we all just compromise?

By which I mean marry Patchy, and work together with her to raise Flandre, naturally.
>> No. 110001
>>109996
problem is that people actually care whether other people's mental image of a fictional character is sufficiently above-board.

jesus christ don't you have anything better to do with your time?
>> No. 110002
File 126336536139.jpg - (154.28KB , 495x700 , 1211844753651.jpg ) [iqdb]
110002
Tralala~
>> No. 110003
File 126336544261.jpg - (14.63KB , 243x271 , disgruntledmomiji.jpg ) [iqdb]
110003
>>101 posts and 45 images omitted.
>>40 images posted in a 2 hour period
>>One actual update

Uh, guys? You remember that thing we had happening? With the threads reaching autosage with just two or three updates, perhaps twenty or so votes per update, and the rest being a bunch of shit that probably didn't need to be posted?

Yeah.
>> No. 110004
File 126336548310.jpg - (289.40KB , 800x710 , 1241679498463.jpg ) [iqdb]
110004
>> No. 110005
>>109992
for what it's worth I'm sorry I started posting Flandre images. I DID make sure that they were of a generally more mature version, though.
>> No. 110006
File 126336572082.jpg - (931.51KB , 800x1200 , patchy154.jpg ) [iqdb]
110006
"I hypothesized that attire more familiar to you might allow you to feel more comfortable for the duration of our date. Is this... unsatisfactory?"
>> No. 110007
>>110001

>jesus christ don't you have anything better to do with your time?

The same could be asked for everyone that posts at this site.

Also people are in the bad habit of assuming mentally she's purely childish as opposed to a rather naive yet pampered preteen girl with those kinds of feelings. That and it wouldn't be too much of stretch considering how Remilia is.

>>110000

with the egos clashing around? Yeah right.
>> No. 110008
>>110003

I think most of us are just having fun with this round of less volatile Ship to Ship Combat. You're right though. We should probably stop about now.
>> No. 110009
File 126336595522.jpg - (58.22KB , 627x500 , 1205298482885.jpg ) [iqdb]
110009
>>110005
>I'm sorry I started posting Flandre images.

There's no reason to be sorry, Flan is wonderful.
>> No. 110011
File 126336746322.jpg - (335.16KB , 600x700 , 5970378.jpg ) [iqdb]
110011
>>110009
But Patchouli is better.
>> No. 110012
File 126336803283.png - (307.04KB , 1403x1028 , b9416a5404f730d130a1d2e2ef1306b7.png ) [iqdb]
110012
>people having lewd thoughts about Flandre.

Remilia is clearly not amused about this.

Neither is she with the lack of daily updates.
>> No. 110013
File 126336819967.jpg - (894.50KB , 1200x1457 , b8577b3d24a69ed13517343bbba61021.jpg ) [iqdb]
110013
>> No. 110014
File 126336823878.jpg - (103.51KB , 500x500 , b9cdfd45e2a8b66c05b0d5e4d260d767.jpg ) [iqdb]
110014
>> No. 110015
File 126336844423.jpg - (116.97KB , 800x600 , e27a95d8357666f20f82f884375ed9f2.jpg ) [iqdb]
110015
>> No. 110016
Everyone just stop this. I'm really thinking about setting up an shitstorm/spam thread for Gensokyo High so the real thread can have more than three updates per.
>> No. 110017
File 126337513070.jpg - (489.51KB , 1094x1222 , 6f971ae9f86354fd1ffa89237f1c3d35.jpg ) [iqdb]
110017
>> No. 110018
File 126337534553.jpg - (406.38KB , 756x756 , dd520e03a4790ab2cee92c2e8521a0bd.jpg ) [iqdb]
110018
>> No. 110019
File 126337570196.jpg - (232.78KB , 912x800 , 46e15762cc5eef24383a0fd4fdd2f0e9.jpg ) [iqdb]
110019
>> No. 110020
File 126337622646.jpg - (682.96KB , 1300x739 , 0b3b2d0aebbf653f5be65530ddd422c5.jpg ) [iqdb]
110020
we will never get to this part
>> No. 110021
File 126337708462.jpg - (546.14KB , 1200x848 , 3453065.jpg ) [iqdb]
110021
>>110020
We'll never get to this part either, but you don't hear me complaining.

Except for right now.

What?

>> No. 110024
>>110016
Don't we already have one of those? Well, technically two, if you count the autosaged one separate...
>> No. 110025
File 126338940150.jpg - (11.78KB , 250x236 , janitor2.jpg ) [iqdb]
110025
>>109992
janitor-anon here, I've managed to clean up a couple of the threads, however I have them in a Notepad++ form. Still working on the other threads if that news could cheer you up.
>> No. 110027
File 126339276987.jpg - (240.16KB , 498x643 , 1236316635188.jpg ) [iqdb]
110027
Just a little Flan in the morning.
>> No. 110028
File 126339279684.jpg - (597.01KB , 750x750 , 1252539177856.jpg ) [iqdb]
110028
>> No. 110029
File 126339283296.jpg - (161.84KB , 352x480 , 1190941453540.jpg ) [iqdb]
110029
>> No. 110030
>>110027
>>110028
>>110029

You're not doing any one anything but a disservice to the flan-fags, the other readers and Taisa as well. I can think of you as either a moronic flan-fag or a unscrupulous saboteur.

Nonetheless you're only giving the janitor-anon more work and more reasons for Taisa to consider quitting altogether.

stop it.

quit it
>> No. 110031
>>110030

Chill out, bro. No one is getting hurt.
>> No. 110032
File 126339570323.png - (1.18MB , 1200x1600 , e6852ef3348cf030d97e6f28563ede6f.png ) [iqdb]
110032
One thing for sure, Flandre is hot.
>> No. 110038
So, more than half of the thread is an imagedump. Well, at least it's a harmless one, even if it did consume the thread's life-span significantly.

Also, Flandre is hot.
>> No. 110039
>>110027
>>109975
>>110032
>>109961
>>109954

Now, these are some nice clothes we need to get for Flandre.
>> No. 110041
>>109975

But she's not wearing any clothes at all!
>> No. 110042
>>110041

Exactly, my friend.
>> No. 110043
Ran out of steam for the night, continuing tomorrow.

Just so y'all know that it's coming, slowly but surely.
>> No. 110044
File 126342682291.jpg - (113.00KB , 570x570 , hanginthereflan.jpg ) [iqdb]
110044
I know it's been a rough time as of late, but hang in there, Flandre!
>> No. 110048
File 126343485368.png - (1.68MB , 2000x2823 , 68ab4a9ed75ccc36721e3b00bd2cd392.png ) [iqdb]
110048
>> No. 110050
Update Interrupted: Umineko
>> No. 110067
pedophiles

all of you
>> No. 110069
>>110067

see this >>109992 and his latest post in the /words/ topic.

>>110050

Can't blame him, it's among the best VNs ever made.
>> No. 110070
>>110067
Fuck you, man. I want Patchy just as much as the next man, unless he is a tool.

How dare you lump me in with them.
>> No. 110077
File 126347213850.jpg - (717.13KB , 1196x1720 , 4d992c41b659570689be4186d3450b1f.jpg ) [iqdb]
110077
>>110067
Yes. But i like healthy too.
>> No. 110079
File 126347284147.png - (1.94MB , 1295x1662 , 91030c518cf5aecc1932e98fddb17fe6.png ) [iqdb]
110079
>> No. 110080
File 126347294927.jpg - (286.13KB , 637x906 , d31c1ab972d6a597bcc4f378d07eb286.jpg ) [iqdb]
110080
>> No. 110081
>>110080
Now I want strawberries.
>> No. 110082
File 126347455549.jpg - (904.53KB , 1500x1500 , bd3abd746674d2a5b223938f91cfce7d.jpg ) [iqdb]
110082
Flandre does have sexy legs.
>> No. 110103
Allright, I think there isn't anything more we can do. Taisa is reading Umineko, and that means the next update will be in...a month?
>> No. 110106
>>110103
give or take a few weeks.


....maybe.
>> No. 110115
File 126352821866.jpg - (25.13KB , 373x347 , 1250455258786.jpg ) [iqdb]
110115
>>110103
>> No. 110118
File 126353147218.jpg - (923.34KB , 848x1200 , scarletslaughterer.jpg ) [iqdb]
110118
At least we don't have to worry about this having any effect on the development of the plot, right? I mean, it's not like there's any way elements from that work could possibly be brought into he-
>>Mansion on an island

Well, it's not like that's a unique element, or anything! Why, I'm sure there are plenty of stories about mansions on islands tha-
>>Upcoming event where a large number of guests will be gathering at the mansion

Hey, a mansion is naturally going to have guests every now and then! It's not like there's anything ominous about that sort of scenario, right?
>>And Then There Were None

Okay, yes, there is always that, I guess. But it's not like there's anything else to connec-
>>U.N.Owen was her?

Sure, that too, but there's nothing else connecting this story to Umine-
>>Witches and magic users
>>Sexy Demon servant
>>Shooting Bunny girl
>>Girls in fancy dresses with penchant for trolling others
>>"little sister" character who gets left behind by her "big brother"


...oh balls.
>> No. 110119
>>110103
And, one wonders, What is Taisa going to take away from Seacat? Mayhaps we should be worried about that.
>> No. 110123
>>110119

yeah we don't need a repeat of Owen's ASSM and Higurashi's undue influence.
>> No. 110127
File 126353418823.jpg - (52.01KB , 450x450 , small_bombs.jpg ) [iqdb]
110127
>>110118
Gave me an idea.
>> No. 110128
File 126353485528.jpg - (273.74KB , 968x330 , happyhappy.jpg ) [iqdb]
110128
>>110127
Hooray! I'm helping!
ahaha.wav
>> No. 110130
That's it. We're all screwed.
>> No. 110133
>>110127

You best be trolling. Otherwise it sounds like you'll repeat one of Owen's biggest mistakes with ASSM.
>> No. 110141
>>110133

Taisa isn't owen, though. I'm actually a little interested and slightly amused at where Taisa would take such an idea, whereas Owen had me rolling my eyes more often than not. I did enjoy the story, but god damn...Anyway.

I'm pretty sure Taisa is trolling, though.
>> No. 110142
>>110127

Silly Taisa, we'll be too busy making love to our lovely fairy maid, Fleur, to pursue any of those plot points!
>> No. 110143
>>110118
goddamn
>> No. 110219
This thread has gotten so big that it nearly breaks while trying to load.

Oh the nostalgia.
>> No. 110220
>>110219
uh

what

no
>> No. 110221
Okay, seriously going to get this done today. Expect to see this post replaced with an update within the day or I'll eat my hat.
>> No. 110222
>>110221
>or I'll eat my hat.
Fool, that's like eating a limb!

...

Pics or it didn't happen.
>> No. 110224
>>110221
You never quite understand the gravity of a statement like that until you have your own personal hat.

Shit just got real son.
>> No. 110225
File 126365579089.jpg - (191.05KB , 800x600 , dc8944554a16278c9dd4e03357f82e22.jpg ) [iqdb]
110225
>Expect to see this post replaced with an update within the day or I'll eat my hat.
Don't be fooled. He has no hat
>> No. 110245
>>110221
>Within the day
Would you like some fries with that?
>> No. 110273
File 126370625665.jpg - (713.66KB , 1300x827 , 7f3e301e191cca39e381e255eff9a64a.jpg ) [iqdb]
110273
My definition of 'within the day' is 'before I go to sleep'.

--------

As much as you'd like to defend Koakuma and refuse to help Patchouli track her down like some sort of wild animal, the voice of reason reawakens in your mind - having been put to rest a long time ago - and reminds you that you've got enough complicated situations on your plate as it is. In any other situation, you'd love nothing more than to white-knight this situation into some sort of outcome favorable for all, even at the expense of your own time and health, and yet... Maybe this is not always the best idea, no matter how satisfying it would be if you succeeded. Besides, there's no guarantee that you'd succeed in the first place, plus you hardly know the girl... Gah, weak excuses, your childishly chivalrous heart still struggles to accept it, but in the end you decide to maintain faith in one thing; that one belief that both your emotion and reason may surrender to.

Patchouli probably knows best, in the end.

"...Alright. I'll help." As if she hadn't really formed that as a request, as opposed to something closer to a command, Patchouli lightly rolls her eyes at you before hovering off in the direction of her room with great haste, leaving you to dash after her while struggling to keep up. Not even a word in response to you, the wizard was far too busy fuming in her own silent way, the scowl you had seen on her face before her back was turned to you speaking more of what went on in her mind and heart than any yelling or physical gestures could possibly ever have. Even though you said you'd help her, maybe, just maybe... you could reason with her a little, get her to calm down and not punish Koakuma too harshly for going against her commands?

"I think you're taking this far too seriously," you timidly speak out, breathing becoming slightly strained as you try to keep your pace with your hovering mentor, Patchouli paying little heed to how inconvenient her speed would be for someone on foot to follow.

"In contrast, I do not believe you are taking it seriously enough." A harsh voice, although her tone is far less enraged now, instead sounding just plain... cold, ruthless, determined. If you're hoping to persuade her, you'll simply have to match that determination and try to understand her way of thinking. Considering this is Patchouli Knowledge that you're talking to, understanding her thought process may be a far more formidable task than you could even begin to anticipate.
"There is a devil lurking the halls of the mansion unchecked, having rebelled against her master, and you are in danger of being ambushed and having your soul stolen. Does this not trigger any form of survival instinct within you to put you on guard, to make you fear for your life?"

She has a good point. Is she trying to hint to you that you should give up on convincing her to go easy on her familiar? Or is she trying to do the same as you are - understand your manner of thinking? Despite you considering yourself a fairly average human for your age in most aspects, Patchouli seems to have trouble understanding the way you think, the things you do, and the motivations behind your actions. She calls these 'unnecessary' and is utterly perplexed when you do things that you had considered to be virtues of humanity and deeds of goodwill, such as forgiving your antagonist for trying to harm you. Indeed, back when Patchouli had offered to 'take care' of Rumia... Remilia had offered the same at one point, hadn't she? Except Remilia sounded as if she were just joking as usual, whereas with Patchouli... Somehow you wouldn't be surprised if she had been completely serious and willing to make Rumia 'disappear' forever.

Even though she's only known you for two weeks. Even though Rumia has been around far, far longer. Was there any past conflict between the two? When Rumia attacked you and tried to eat you, Patchouli reacted as if someone had run over her cat with a car. But you're not the witch's black cat, you're not her servant or familiar. You're her apprentice, a person in your own right. Even she, herself, had branded you as a 'person' back then, in her own way.

"I gave up on that long ago now. You can't let yourself be limited by common sense in Gensokyo."

"...Hm." For a brief moment, you think you just heard her suppress a chuckle, but as you can't see her face from behind - especially with her flying ahead of you with her ridiculously long hair billowing behind her like some manner of cape worn over her coat and robe - you cannot tell whether she's smirking, still wearing that upset scowl on her face, or if she's regained her usual blank and expressionless gaze.
"That sounds familiar. I believe I heard another young human new to Gensokyo, like yourself, say those exact words during an incident in which I assisted Marisa, once..."

...

Patchouli's private room. Walls covered in shelves, full of books, magical trinkets and ingredients, various ominous bags and containers full of who-knows-what. She would probably put shelves on the ceiling if she could somehow magically alter the gravity for them, probably. Could she? You're not entirely sure, but this is hardly the time to bring up the idea to her. Without slowing down in her motion, she drops to her feet, and while walking into the room with a forceful gait she commands what furniture there is in the room to slide over to the walls and neatly stack themselves on top of each other, creating plenty of empty space in the middle of the room, with merely a frustrated wave of the arm. A neat trick, really...
Not wasting any time, she rushes over to a specific shelf and reaches between the legs of a chair to grab a leather pouch, the mouth sealed with a thin rope which she proceeds to undo. You then watch her head over to another part of the room to a table with various tools upon it, and empty the contents of the pouch - strange bright red rocks - into a mortar and pestle, proceeding to grind and crush them for some time, into a fine powder. Before you can offer to do something like that for her yourself (the physical exertion, however small, seems to be beginning to strain her energy a little by now) she abruptly turns around and approaches you with the bowl, her face completely unreadable, violet eyes almost glowing lightly in the darkness of her room as she stops and stares you right in the eye.

"Hand."

Too dumbfounded to even resist or question her, you hold out your hand to her, before wincing in pain as she suddenly grips it and cuts a light wound into your finger with her thumbnail. Sharper than they look, aren't they... Then, she squeezes a few drops of blood into the bowl, the powder staining a dark red in tone which spreads all over. Then, squeezing her fingernails into her own palm, she drops some of her own blood in as well, as you stare on with a mildly creepy feeling crawling up your spine. After this peculiar process, she storms over to the center of the room with her robe and coat billowing behind her, and digs her hand into the bowl, grabbing a fistful of the powder, now moist with your mixed blood, and beginning to draw a strange circle on the floor, over time adding bizarre and incomprehensible symbols to it, drawing seemingly random lines through the center, then further ones through that line, creating patterns and breaking them again, the final result looking utterly chaotic yet somehow oddly specific and ordered at the same time. Kind of like her entire library, really... All the while, you've been watching her while sucking on your bleeding finger in an attempt to numb the ache. Not that you're much of a crybaby, but that was kind of mean of her. No warning or anything. Hm... You wonder if vampires really enjoy the taste of this stuff.

You're broken out of your musings of the taste of your own blood by Patchouli's harsh voice calling out to you again.
"Come. Sit." She gestures to the center of the red circle, as if a makeshift altar for a human sacrifice or something. Kind of unsettling, really... Her unblinking gaze on you at all times, you obediently step over the intricate lines she's drawn, careful not to disrupt the circle in any way before sitting down on your knees. She's quick to correct you, putting you into a cross-legged sitting position similar to what you'd expect to see on TV whenever someone meditates. She passes behind you, and you hear her footsteps going towards another wall, before coming back to you alongside the sound of a bottle being uncorked, a caustic smell burning its way into your nose almost instantly and making you grimace, nearly bringing tears to the eyes.

"Wh- *cough* what the hell is that?"

"Be silent." Her voice is a lot more quiet now, nearly a whisper, and no longer as harsh, although you can still detect a trace of irritation in it. She's certainly being overly emotional over the whole, thing, but... Well, this is Patchouli, after all. Perhaps this only shows just how much she cares about both you and her familiar. Peeking back through your peripheral vision, you catch a glimpse of her wetting her fingertips with a strange dark brown liquid, before suddenly touching your temples with them and beginning to rub it into your skin.

"Wait, what are you-... ACK." It burns. Well, no, 'burns' is not the correct word to use... Your skin heats up all of a sudden, yes, but the sensation of discomfort is more akin to a strange stinging, as if the top layer of your skin had come off and the raw skin underneath were exposed. Her delicate fingertips keep rubbing and lightly kneading the ointment into your skin for a short while longer until it no longer feels all that bad, although by now the heat has spread throughout your entire head. You decided to be a good buy and not pester her with any more questions for the moment, but this is getting awfully weird by now... Well, okay, it got weird pretty much right when you first came to this room. She prepares some more unseen things outside of your vision, yet you can't look because she had told you to keep still and work on calming your breathing until she's ready.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Breasts.

Pressing against your back, as you feel her kneeling down behind you, her hands once again touching the sides of your head; you tense up in response to the sensation immediately, earning a frustrated sigh from the wizard. You feel her warm breath against the back of your neck as she does this.
"You must calm down, or this will not work. Relax your breathing as I told you, and clear your mind."

"...Yes. But... what are we doing? What does this have to do with Koa-..."

"The magical circle I have prepared will allow you to touch your mind to the mansion more fully, as long as you remain seated within it and the circle is unbroken. Your blood mixed into it will permit you to merge fully with the consciousness as one. My blood mixed into it will provide you with the necessary power, as you are not a magician. The ointment will protect your mind and soul from outside influences, because otherwise you would be in an extremely vulnerable state when opening your mind in such a manner... particularly against creatures such as succubi." She cuts into your question with a quick and to-the-point explanation of her actions so far. Well, it all kind of makes sense, in a way that leaves you completely oblivious to any complicated and confusing mechanics behind the methods used. But that's not your goal right now.
"Did you know? The head is where the soul is located."

"...You want me to connect my mind to the mansion to find Koakuma?" So she knew you've been doing something like that? Come to think of it, even you were unsure whether it was truly something mysterious like that, or just gut feeling. Ah, it's useless, it's all useless... Your stay in this wacky, messed up land of magic is making you start considering the supernatural more likely in these situations than the natural. Well, it hardly matters... For now, you just need to do as Patchouli says, to help her find her wayward assistant. But...
"Why me? Is there something special about me?"

"No." A blunt response.
"However, you were the one that interacted with her last, therefore you are the optimal subject for this small ritual."

"...Alright. Here I go, then."

Clear the mind.

Relax the breathing.

And...

...Your mind expands. It moves outwards from your body, to encompass the entire room, then the entire library, and then... it bumps into something else. Something far greater and larger, of vast proportions, a boundless mindscape stretching out in all directions and surrounding you. You feel nervous for a moment, yet as this causes your senses to flicker you force yourself to relax again. The other consciousness is calm, and waits.

I need your help.

It expresses curiosity without words nor actions, yet you know this anyway.

I need your help to find someone. Will you help me?

It closes in on you for a moment, as if it were trying to touch you; as its surface grazes your mind, you feel a strange sensation, like when a TV channel is out of frequency and the picture starts running across the screen.
Then, it expresses acceptance. It will assist you. You do your best to express thanks to it in a similar manner, before taking one last breath and expanding further, the surface of the mindscape no longer resisting you like two balloons bumping against one another, but joining with you like two soap bubbles merging together.

...It's a lot less traumatic than you'd have expected. No screaming, no piercing pain in the back of your skull like icy blades piercing into your brain, no flashing or distorted vision. All you feel is an awakening. A new sense, a sixth sense, has awakened within you. You open your eyes... No, no you don't. You open your inner eye, your third eye, and what reveals itself before you is some hazy sense of a map in your mind, the mansion's vast chaotic layout presenting itself before you, lines twitching and blurring as it is ever changing, ever morphing, never the same for more than a short while. And you can sense... life, moving about the halls like ants through tunnels. Faint sparks... these must be the fairies. And here and there, there were stronger, radiantly shining sparks, who were probably the residents.

"Good... I can see it." The light pressure of Patchouli's forehead pressed against the back of your head reaches your physical senses all of a sudden, although you quickly focus back on the map in your head.
"Focus. Search. Find her for me."

Focus.

Search.

Find... Koakuma.

The brightest spark, shining so intensely it nearly blinds you, is in... one of the guest rooms? No, lower. You tilt the map in your mind from a top-down view into a three-dimensional isometric view, and move a little closer. The brightest spark is... in the basement? Then that's probably-...
The spark is leaving the room it was sitting in up until now. Hm. Well, you can't focus on that for now, you have to find who you're looking for.
The second brightest spark is outside of the mansion, on the shore of the island, near a second, only slightly fainter spark. However, something seemed odd about that fainter spark... Whereas all the other sparks designating lifeforms would send out streaks of light like a starburst, rotating slowly in a counterclockwise manner, that one spark's streaks would rotate faster for a while, then stop completely, and occasionally the spark itself would flicker, disappear and reappear in a different spot, become distorted... That was Sakuya. Which would logically imply that the other spark was Remilia, observing whatever it was she had told Sakuya to work on.

Moving right along... Another spark, about the same level as Sakuya's in intensity... no, just a little brighter, but still not at Remilia's level... was in front of the main gate, unmoving. Meiling.
Another spark, strangely dim yet at the same time around the same level of Sakuya and Meiling, next to a spark about as tiny as that of a fairy. In the library - Patchouli and yourself. Your ego takes a mild blow from being represented in such an unflattering manner on the map.
Several more sparks depicting Alice, Marisa and Reimu. Then that only leaves...

There.

"Where?"

"...my room, in the guest quarters." As you say this, Patchouli's hands and forehead remove themselves from your head, and your eyes snap open.

oh god you can see forever

Closing your eyes again, you clumsily stumble your way out of the circle, probably ruining the intricate runes and sigils with your ungraceful movements in the process, but when you open your eyes again... everything is back to normal. That feeling of your mind melting together with something else is gone again, and you're back to being the way you were before you even entered the room. Well, except for that tiny wound on your finger, and the mellow warmth still lingering in your head from that strange ointment. You wonder if that sort of simple-seeming precaution would truly be enough to make you succubus-proof. Not that you'd want to risk trying it out or anything, of course...

"Come."

"Huh?" Momentarily bewildered, you regain your composure and follow your mentor's steps, as Patchouli rushes out of the room and towards the library exit with a demonic haste. Not wasting any time, she intends to go right to Koakuma straight away, and enact whatever punishment she has in mind for the little devil. But then, why is she walking? Why doesn't she just teleport?

"It would be far easier to catch her off-guard like this." She begins explaining before you even ask, already predicting your thoughts.
"She could easily sense me casting a-..." Her voice breaks all of a sudden, before she inhales with a short wheeze and promptly breaks into a spontaneous, crippling coughing fit. It's as if something was torn inside her from the exertion, like stitches in a doll. It's violent, it's obviously extremely painful for her, but... It's already over. Before you can even properly react, before you can rush off to search for that inhaler or some other form of medicine, she stops. She's leaning against a nearby bookcase with both arms, her legs having lost their strength under her, but she's not coughing anymore. You watch on in silence as she normalizes her breathing, before slowly, in one smooth motion like some sort of machine, she pushes herself back upright, adjusting her robes and continuing her pursuit of her familiar.

"H-hey, you need to take a rest! Your health can't take this kind of pace, right? You-..." You stretch out your arm to beckon to her, yet lower it timidly as her head twists back to face you so quickly it almost looks as if someone had just snapped her neck, a look of defiant scorn in her gaze as she paralyzes you, like the Medusa of myth.

"I am fine. Do not do unnecessary things. Do not waste time. Follow me and do as I say."
Roughly five seconds pass with her staring you down as if you had inherited whatever wrath she felt towards her disobedient servant at the time, before she relaxes her eyes once again, her stare downgrading to the usual 'icy' from the previous 'absolute zero', and the corners of her mouth dragging up to form a perfectly neutral horizontal line, shrinking sideways until it's almost a small dot. If it were anyone else, you'd almost think she looked apologetic for lashing out like that, just now. Then, that tiny dot of a mouth opens. She hasn't blinked even once since she turned around.
"Children must be punished when they sin. It is how a parent shows her love."

And with those seriously out of character words, she slowly turns around and walks off towards the library doors again, gradually picking up speed as her body stops aching, with you following by her side this time, ready to catch her should she have a fit and collapse yet again at any moment. Even so, she doesn't even give you the courtesy of allowing you to open the doors for her, swinging them aside herself without using magic. Of course, she didn't want Koakuma to pick up arcane vibes, or... whatever it is magicians call them.

...

"I still think you're being harsh." Even though you know she hates being talked back to as you'd hate having your arm cut off with a butterknife, even though you agreed to help her, your very nature dictates that you at least try to protect Koakuma. Knowing Patchouli, you couldn't even begin to imagine what she'd have in mind for a 'punishment', especially for a supernatural being who could obviously endure far more of that than any human ever could.
"She probably doesn't even know what exactly she's doing wrong... Isn't that basically a natural instinct for a succubus?"

...

"A punishment is nothing more than domestic violence unless it is accompanied by a clear explanation of the child's wrongdoings, and why these deeds were wrong to begin with." Trying to at least understand what she's thinking, you listen intently to her justification.
"A child must understand that a punishment is not some form of sadistic torture by the parent, but an example of consequence. Children must learn that their actions will bring consequences. It is especially helpful in this case, where the deed has been averted entirely... Do you understand?" You're not quite sure, but you have a hunch of what she's talking about. Still, not one to be rude or disrespectful, you let her continue speaking and make it absolutely clear.
"In a sense, I am helping her. By substituting the potential consequences of her actions with my punishment, I reduce the overall suffering involved while still imprinting a sense of remorse within her. Can you imagine what would have happened to her if she had killed you? And yet, even if she did not kill you, she must know remorse. A crime is a crime, even if it never leaves the planning phase."

Harsh words, yet not without their point... She notices the conflicted expression on your face. After a while of walking through the hallways towards the guest quarters together, your footsteps thumping against the carpeting with dull thumps, her feet making almost no noise in contrast, she turns her eyes towards you and speaks, a minor hint of curiosity in her otherwise monotonous voice.

"...Do you disagree?"



[] No, you agree. Children should be punished for their wrongdoings. Sometimes tough love is the best solution.
[] Yes, you disagree. Koakuma can't be held accountable for her actions. To forgive is divine.
[] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
[] (Write-in)
>> No. 110275
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
>> No. 110277
[X] No, you agree. Children should be punished for their wrongdoings. Sometimes tough love is the best solution.
>> No. 110278
>The spark is leaving the room it was sitting in up until now.

I'm sure we're not about experience another misunderstanding.
>> No. 110279
>10/01/09
>10/01/17
Getting closer to glasnost speed here

[x] Yes, you disagree. Koakuma can't be held accountable for her actions. To forgive is divine.

[ ] You will gladly take the punishment instead.
>> No. 110280
[] No, you agree. Children should be punished for their wrongdoings. Sometimes tough love is the best solution.

3 is more Jin-like, but Patchy knows best.
>> No. 110282
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
>> No. 110285
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
>> No. 110288
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[x] But could you do it with some emotion? It's hard to convince someone you're doing something for their own good when you sound so... cold.
-[x] I suspect she hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished.
>> No. 110290
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[x] But could you do it with some emotion? It's hard to convince someone you're doing something for their own good when you sound so... cold.
-[x] I suspect she hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished.

>>110278
If we didn't tell Patchy and start this side quest then Flan probably would have stumbled on us plowing Koa.
>> No. 110301
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[x] She hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished: she already knew that what she was planning to do was wrong, yet she decided to do it anyway. Do you think you're about to teach her anything with a simple punishment? You know your familiar better than anyone, yet I doubt that she'd kill a guest of her master just because she's hungry. I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so... tell her how much she means to you. In your words, do something unnecessary... one more time.
>> No. 110302
>>110301

Nice though that implies killing Jin would be intentional, which I don't think would be the case. She likes Jin and is horny for him, but she might not be aware of what would happen if she went through with it as a result of Patchy safeguarding things TOO well.
And when I wrote down She didn't tell Patchy due to fear of being punished, I meant in regards of Koa telling Patchy of her attraction to Jin and to do something about it. That's why many teens go off doing reckless things because they'd feel going to their parents for help would just get them punished, and consider Patchouli's attitude, that might have been the case exactly.
Still that's a nice improvement on the write in.
>> No. 110305
>>110302
Actually, the part of the write in that reads 'You know your familiar better than anyone, yet I doubt that she'd kill a guest of her master just because she's hungry. I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so...' is implying that, even though Patchouli knows her since before Jin, he (us) believe that she wouldn't want to make love with him if he knew that it'd end up in his death and that the Elemental Magician should make a point of explaining her why 'twas a bad idea.
Maybe I was very clear, sorry.
>> No. 110306
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[x] She hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished: she already knew that what she was planning to do was wrong, yet she decided to do it anyway. Do you think you're about to teach her anything with a simple punishment? You know your familiar better than anyone, yet I doubt that she'd kill a guest of her master just because she's hungry. I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so... tell her how much she means to you. In your words, do something unnecessary... one more time.

You have my vote, but I wonder if the first write and this would be counted as one and in the same, since both are made in the same spirit, just that one's the refinement of the other.
>> No. 110307
[x] >>110284
Although with more than just a talking-to.
>> No. 110309
[X] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[X] She hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished: she already knew that what she was planning to do was wrong, yet she decided to do it anyway. Do you think you're about to teach her anything with a simple punishment? You know your familiar better than anyone, yet I doubt that she'd kill a guest of her master just because she's hungry. I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so... tell her how much she means to you. In your words, do something unnecessary... one more time.

We also need to finish this as soon as possible.
Why? Because it's quite simple.
Flandre Scarlet is now looking for you.
And I don't think it will be in everyone's good taste if she finds out what Koakuma almost did.
It might even be hazardous to your health.
>> No. 110312
>>110309

Yeah definitely put Koasex on hold for tonight if not indefinitely. Flandre comes first.
>> No. 110318
{X} No, you agree. Children should be punished for their wrongdoings. Sometimes tough love is the best solution.
>> No. 110320
>Ah, it's useless, it's all useless...

And then Jin was Battler.
>> No. 110321
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[x] She hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished: she already knew that what she was planning to do was wrong, yet she decided to do it anyway. Do you think you're about to teach her anything with a simple punishment? You know your familiar better than anyone, yet I doubt that she'd kill a guest of her master just because she's hungry. I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so... tell her how much she means to you. In your words, do something unnecessary... one more time.
>> No. 110323
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[x] She hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished: she already knew that what she was planning to do was wrong, yet she decided to do it anyway. Do you think you're about to teach her anything with a simple punishment? You know your familiar better than anyone, yet I doubt that she'd kill a guest of her master just because she's hungry. I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so... tell her how much she means to you. In your words, do something unnecessary... one more time.

>>110309
Since Flan's flame is brighter than the rest, I have to wonder if that's her normal flame, or if right now she's in psycho mode? More incentive to get the hell out.

Also, we may need to wear ear-plugs if Koa decides to talk. No telling what of Patchy's precautions she could block or ignore.
>> No. 110324
>>110323
>Since Flan's flame is brighter than the rest, I have to wonder if that's her normal flame, or if right now she's in psycho mode? More incentive to get the hell out.

I believe it has more to do with the actual range of power or strength rather than actual mental or even physical status.

Considering how supposedly Flandre lead a sort of uprising/mutiny only to have been defeated/pacified, the only thing that never truly disappeared that day had been her strength and perhaps her mind, if only slightly traumatized from that day.

I doubt she'd go blindly destroying everything after so much relatively positive progress, not to mention if she actually wanted to, nothing at this moment can really stop her. Jin, assuming he doesn't pull a DoALF R1 Shirou move, can only make things better or at least find her renewed peace of mind.
>> No. 110326
>>110324
I was thinking more along the lines of her psychosis awakening her sleeping power whenever she enters that state of mind. It's because she's tame that she may have some sort of restriction on her power, or at least the inability to call upon it's full force.
>> No. 110329
File 126374604042.png - (7.61KB , 264x300 , epileptictree.png ) [iqdb]
110329
>Another spark, strangely dim yet at the same time around the same level of Sakuya and Meiling, next to a spark about as tiny as that of a fairy. In the library - Patchouli and yourself.

The first one is Jin, the flame dim due to his handicaps of a lack of experience and basic human limitations. The second is Patchy, her lifeforce weakened by her plot disease to the point where she barely registers at even a fairy's level on the map.
>> No. 110332
I know she was talking about Koakuma, but does Patchy's strange comment imply she sees Jin as her child as well?
>> No. 110336
>>110332
That'd make for some unfortunate implications in regards to their relationship.
>> No. 110337
>>110336
ohgodmybrainjustmelted
>> No. 110341
>>110329
Wrong way round.
>> No. 110350
>I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so... tell her how much she means to you.

God who are you even talking about? Is this dialogue, or a nonsensical change in grammatical person?

Also, let's maximize the chances Flandre will interrupt by hand-wringing as much as possible!

[x] No, you agree. Children should be punished for their wrongdoings. Sometimes tough love is the best solution.

Telling a magician (who is also your tutor) how to raise her own familiar is hubris on so many levels, especially when she's just implied she considers it her child.

Besides, the situation is probably meant as much as lesson for us as it is for Koakuma.
>> No. 110360
[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-[x] She hid her intentions because she was afraid of being punished: she already knew that what she was planning to do was wrong, yet she decided to do it anyway. Do you think you're about to teach her anything with a simple punishment? You know your familiar better than anyone, yet I doubt that she'd kill a guest of her master just because she's hungry. I can't convince you to not punish her, but at least explain clearly why you're doing so... tell her how much she means to you. In your words, do something unnecessary... one more time.
>> No. 110364
>>110350

But with Patchy's currrent Ttone (cold as ice), Koa won't believe she cares. Saying you care with a cold tone convinces no human let alone a Succubus who would be more open to emotion.

We know Patchy cares, but I think patchy needs some work in the affection department in regards to her 'teenage' familiar. And who better for advice than a teenager.
>> No. 110365
>But with Patchy's currrent Ttone (cold as ice), Koa won't believe she cares.

If she didn't care, she wouldn't have looked for her in the first place. Jin is now able to pick up on little cues like the following as expressions of emotion:
>"Be silent." Her voice is a lot more quiet now, nearly a whisper, and no longer as harsh, although you can still detect a trace of irritation in it. She's certainly being overly emotional over the whole, thing, but... Well, this is Patchouli, after all. Perhaps this only shows just how much she cares about both you and her familiar.

While Koakuma has known Patchouli for far longer than Jin, along with having established a psychic link with Patchouli, meaning she should be that much better at picking up nonverbal cues from her master.

>We know Patchy cares, but I think patchy needs some work in the affection department in regards to her 'teenage' familiar. And who better for advice than a teenager.

Yes, I agree. Having teenagers raise the teenagers is a fine idea.

But seriously if they were both just teenagers, then this wouldn't be necessary.

Koakuma hasn't spilt a glass of milk or destroyed a vase: Patchouli is concerned that her familiar almost had killed Jin.

You think that's the kind of thing that should be rewarded with a group hug?
>> No. 110366
>>Koakuma hasn't spilt a glass of milk or destroyed a vase: Patchouli is concerned that her familiar almost had killed Jin.

And, more than that, was possibly still going to if Patchy didn't intervene.

Do you think it's just a coincidence that when she cut off her link to her master, making it impossible for her to detect where she is by normal methods, that she just so happened to be waiting in Jin's room at the time?

Is she in that room to hide from Patchouli? Or was she, perhaps, waiting for a certain someone to return?
>> No. 110367
>>110365

>If she didn't care, she wouldn't have looked for her in the first place. Jin is now able to pick up on little cues like the following as expressions of emotion:

Yeah but I think it's the first time in a while that Patchy's been able to show affection, not just frustration or anger.

>While Koakuma has known Patchouli for far longer than Jin, along with having established a psychic link with Patchouli, meaning she should be that much better at picking up nonverbal cues from her master.

But how often did Patchy think of concern with her familiar outside of the damage she might cause? Despite her intentions she might approach dealing with Koa more akin to dealing with a malfunctioning machine or a misbehaving animal than a a loved one.

>Yes, I agree. Having teenagers raise the teenagers is a fine idea.

It's called giving insight on teenagers to someone who knows every little about them. Patchy may have books on physiology, development, and so forth on teenagers, but nothing on what makes them do the stupid stuff teens are known to be doing. The fact Patchy's confused half the time by Jin's actions is proof of that.

>But seriously if they were both just teenagers, then this wouldn't be necessary.

Koa may not be human, but her mannerisms are more akin to a teenager than an adult. And if you always go about dropping the hammer on them for the stupid things they did, then things will only get worse.

>Koakuma hasn't spilt a glass of milk or destroyed a vase: Patchouli is concerned that her familiar almost had killed Jin.

Yet Koakuma didn't go about "I'm going to kill him" or even be fully aware of that effect sex with her would have with him. I can imagine a few times in the past when Koa asked about a promising male in the mansion and a way to to enjoy herself without killing him, Patchy punished her as a response. This in turn caused what she did now, basically break the link so she could go do it. Which is something more in line of a rash teenager than a cunning murderer.

>You think that's the kind of thing that should be rewarded with a group hug?

No but with her current plans she might take things too far. Her talk of doing on to her what she would have done on to Jin sounds like something outlawed by international law.
>> No. 110368
>>110336
sexy implications, you mean
>> No. 110371
And yet Patchy was seemingly perfectly willing to pimp Koakuma out to Jin (with precautions to make it safe) before this incident occured. How does that tie into things, and the relationships between the three characters involved?
>> No. 110373
>>110371

I don't think Koa would consider that at all, since it might have been the first time Patchouli had been with a man, so the particular case wouldn't have occurred in the past.
>> No. 110411
File 126380408535.jpg - (332.56KB , 689x895 , 3c79001037f1b35ec0779f39945a464a.jpg ) [iqdb]
110411
>>110373
No, Jin was not the first time Patchy has ever been with a man.
>> No. 110413
>>110411

One would think that the old age and the lack of blood would be enough hints at that, but apparently, some Anon can only think of women as virgin/unvirgin.
>> No. 110414
>>110411

I've seen stuff like this cause shitstorms before.
>> No. 110416
>>110414
Shitstorm from delusional faggots. Doesn't matter.
>> No. 110417
>>110367
>Yeah but I think it's the first time in a while that Patchy's been able to show affection, not just frustration or anger.

I think frustration and anger are wholly appropriate given the situation.

>But how often did Patchy think of concern with her familiar outside of the damage she might cause? Despite her intentions she might approach dealing with Koa more akin to dealing with a malfunctioning machine or a misbehaving animal than a a loved one.

A malfunctioning machine or a pet would hardly be the kind of thing referred to as a 'child'. Even if she's never had children, she has hundreds of years of knowledge. We can assume she chooses her diction with no little amount of consideration.

>It's called giving insight on teenagers to someone who knows every little about them. Patchy may have books on physiology, development, and so forth on teenagers, but nothing on what makes them do the stupid stuff teens are known to be doing.

You're right that there is probably no parenting self-help books for demonic fledglings. But for God's sake, she's not a horny teenager; she's a fucking succubus. Jin is in position of no special insight or practical knowledge that might be applied here.

>The fact Patchy's confused half the time by Jin's actions is proof of that.

She's most often confused be his acceptance of the situation he is in and yet not worrying about it. These aren't the common reactions of village children. Jin is an Outsider trapped in Gensokyo; that is far and away a more important quality than any other confounding factors one might bring up.

>Koa may not be human, but her mannerisms are more akin to a teenager than an adult. And if you always go about dropping the hammer on them for the stupid things they did, then things will only get worse.

It's not important so much as what she merely resembles, but rather what she is. That is something that Patchouli has known about for a lot longer than Jin.

>Yet Koakuma didn't go about "I'm going to kill him" or even be fully aware of that effect sex with her would have with him. I can imagine a few times in the past when Koa asked about a promising male in the mansion and a way to to enjoy herself without killing him, Patchy punished her as a response. This in turn caused what she did now, basically break the link so she could go do it. Which is something more in line of a rash teenager than a cunning murderer.

You really ought to write your own story, instead of inserting detailed character background spuriously into others' stories.

>No but with her current plans she might take things too far.

She nearly killed a man. That is the reason why Patchouli is angry and the reason why Koakuma is hiding now, severing her link with Patchouli. She knows she did something wrong, she just doesn't want to face the consequences.

>Her talk of doing on to her what she would have done on to Jin sounds like something outlawed by international law.

God. What in blazes you talking about? Is English your second language?

>>110413
>One would think that the old age and the lack of blood would be enough hints at that, but apparently, some Anon can only think of women as virgin/unvirgin.

It's simply impossible that a woman might know more about sex than Anon. The possibility of the concept intimidates him, even when he's deciding the choices of a surrogate in a CYOA.
>> No. 110419
File 126383083193.jpg - (413.68KB , 1356x1804 , 227d35b957b1f3fcab6c3be3bdc52666.jpg ) [iqdb]
110419
You know, in the spirit of that last post, I spontaneously feel like clarifying more things, as long as people ask (and it's not spoileriffic). Mostly about the various characters involved so far.
So, is there anything else y'all are confused or curious about when it comes to Patchy? Or anyone else? Ask, and I just might answer in a not-too-vague manner for a change.

Just as a freebie... No, my recent experience in reading a certain VN will not result in our mostly-emotionless Patchy spontaneously turning out to actually be a sadistic parallel of a certain other mostly-emotionless at first woman with a mildly similar appearance. Probably.

Actually, I suppose it'd be better to do this in /words/, but somehow I reckon people wouldn't see this if I only posted it there, so... I dunno. Since I'm a lazy-ass writefag, we're already close to autosage as it is.

Shoot.
>> No. 110422
File 126383206979.jpg - (325.48KB , 700x1045 , 646dbf7f0afe55252c6c29dbf75d541a.jpg ) [iqdb]
110422
[x] No, you agree. Children should be punished for their wrongdoings. Sometimes tough love is the best solution. But, Koakuma can't be held accountable for her actions.
>> No. 110424
File 126383371413.jpg - (1.00MB , 1140x900 , 27f4ebdad6fdd7f21a32eb480bb7f956.jpg ) [iqdb]
110424
>>110419
Do you want a Flan?
>> No. 110427
>>110413

Well the 'no blood' thing could have been handwaved in various ways.

But I guess one thing is for certain: I think Jin is the only guy that made her feel... special.
>> No. 110431
>>110419

What kind of relationship does Patchouli consider herself to have with Koakuma? In terms analogous to human relationship, rather than in terms of a magician & her demon familiar.

Did Koakuma really want to take Jin's soul?

And, if that wasn't her intention, could that nonetheless have been a side-effect of what she did want?
>> No. 110438
>What kind of relationship does Patchouli consider herself to have with Koakuma? In terms analogous to human relationship, rather than in terms of a magician & her demon familiar.
Something akin to that of an adopted child or a pet. Patchy herself is unsure which it's closer to, at times.

>Did Koakuma really want to take Jin's soul?
No.

>And, if that wasn't her intention, could that nonetheless have been a side-effect of what she did want?
Yes.
>> No. 110439
>>No, my recent experience in reading a certain VN will not result in our mostly-emotionless Patchy spontaneously turning out to actually be a sadistic parallel of a certain other mostly-emotionless at first woman with a mildly similar appearance.

I'm trying to figure out who you could be referring to, and wondering if whether or not that would actually be such a bad thing for her to be a sadistic parallel of them.
>> No. 110442
File 126384369770.jpg - (217.48KB , 464x674 , gothic_lolita_patchouli.jpg ) [iqdb]
110442
>>110439
>> No. 110443
So is Patchy pissed because Koakuma nearly killed someone (not mattering who)?

Is she pissed because Koakuma nearly killed Jin in particular?

Or is she pissed because Koakuma is not obeying her orders?
>> No. 110445
>>110438
>>110431


Figured as much and perhaps her reaction is like I said, a teenageish overreaction to things. Since Patchouli might have been overly strict with her about things in the past, especially if Patchouli seen her as a pet (pardon me as I get the thought of Patchy wacking Koa with a newspaper while saying "Bad, Bad Koa!" out of my head.) Of course her infamous cold manner doesn't help that at all, even mentally.
>> No. 110446
>So is Patchy pissed because Koakuma nearly killed someone (not mattering who)?
Nah.

>Is she pissed because Koakuma nearly killed Jin in particular?
Partially. Can't really say more on this for now, sorry.

>Or is she pissed because Koakuma is not obeying her orders?
Mostly this.
>> No. 110447
File 126384548668.jpg - (262.25KB , 563x900 , EyePatch.jpg ) [iqdb]
110447
>>110442
Oh yeah. Her.
Shame, I was hoping more along the lines of someone else...
>> No. 110448
File 126384567845.jpg - (301.46KB , 600x839 , f974f13b20c5de9b9c6f84a0c9859038.jpg ) [iqdb]
110448
>>110447
But we already have a moonbunny.
>> No. 110450
Can you guys discuss things on /words/? Or even better, why don't you guys wait for the next update(s) to learn more and see if one of you was right or wrong?

>>110419

I dunno, lol. Hmm, how is Flandre doing? That's the best I can think of right now. Not really interessed in the current discussion because Patchouli asked something much more simple than Anon is making it look like.

[x] No, you agree. Children should be punished for their wrongdoings. Sometimes tough love is the best solution.

Taking this chance to vote.
>> No. 110455
How old is Koakuma mentally? Teenager or adult?
>> No. 110457
>How old is Koakuma mentally? Teenager or adult?
Closer to teenager, though she doesn't go to school because Patchy doesn't find it necessary for her familiar.
>> No. 110458
File 126384723171.jpg - (154.04KB , 500x797 , CaptainEyePatch.jpg ) [iqdb]
110458
>>110448
Well, yeah, but she's the dead useless one.
>> No. 110461
>>110457
true and there's not enough guys there to teach about dealing with guys in general.

But I have another question: Why is Sanae going to this school, since being from the outside she's among the best prepared to deal with it. (Only reason I can imagine is the actual education part)

How did Eirin get around justifying Kaguya's absence in the social regards, since your (seemingly doujin influenced) Kaguya sure could use lessons on how to socialize with people on an even level, more so than Remilia.

And that leads to me to ask why does Mokou have to go to school? Being a wanderer for a long time before coming to Gensokyo means she's able to survive in the world without a problem.
>> No. 110464
I don't remember if it was explained or not, but why is Shikieiki, of all people, a student?

I'm also rather curious about all the characters who aren't being made to attend class, and why that is.
Most of the SA cast, I assume, aren't in attendance because they can more or less keep living underground indefinitely, even if the border collapses. The UFO cast, on the other hand, are probably excluded simply because they didn't technically exist when the story began sort of like Suika. Shame on that, by the way, since I'd love to see what schoolgirl Byakuren would be like, but I digress.
>> No. 110472
>>110464

I can see it mainly as keeping an eye on Komachi and perhaps social matters. But considering how people are put in grades based on progress socially and academically, Shiki being in 2nd year doesn't make much sense, especially considering how Komachi is a 3rd year. I don't see a real reason why those two are even here (though I'm not complaining about schoolgirl Komachi)
Things seem kinda arbitrary to me as far as students go.
>> No. 110480
>>110472

I believe Shikieiki is there not to 'learn', but to 'remember' how to social life works, specially around an outsider. Shiki is known for having a black and white view on things, and that's not how things work over here anymore. And she definetly needs to relax.
>> No. 110490
Why are UFO and SA ignored
>> No. 110491
I'm still hoping Taisa turns that joke about Fleur route-lock into truth.
>> No. 110499
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9397830

Relevant
>> No. 110502
>>110499

That is creepy.
>> No. 110506
>>110480

Perhaps but her ability is important for judging the dead. I doubt she is that simplistic about things, since I'd think she'd see a heroic sacrifice as more white than black.
>> No. 110508
>>110499
GH Flandre isn't that childlike, and chances are this will cause Taisa to rage just like that guy who posted that Adult Flandre pic.
>> No. 110513
>But I have another question: Why is Sanae going to this school, since being from the outside she's among the best prepared to deal with it. (Only reason I can imagine is the actual education part)
Yes, the actual education part.

>How did Eirin get around justifying Kaguya's absence in the social regards, since your (seemingly doujin influenced) Kaguya sure could use lessons on how to socialize with people on an even level, more so than Remilia.
She didn't really bother trying to justify it.

>And that leads to me to ask why does Mokou have to go to school? Being a wanderer for a long time before coming to Gensokyo means she's able to survive in the world without a problem.
She's still uneducated. And has a dirty mouth.

>I don't remember if it was explained or not, but why is Shikieiki, of all people, a student?
She's rather socially clueless due to her black-and-white nature in this, moreso than Komachi who's mostly in it for the education.

>I'm also rather curious about all the characters who aren't being made to attend class, and why that is.
SA because I just didn't have any ideas on what the hell I could do with them.
UFO wasn't out when I started GH, yet the timeline of the story is set in the undefined very near future of the actual Touhouverse, if that makes sense... They do exist, though, they just haven't come up and I'm not going to shoehorn them in either.

>Things seem kinda arbitrary to me as far as students go.
You're taking this far more seriously than I ever did.

>http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9397830
oh god what
>> No. 110516
>>110499
I know this video is targeted to dirty pedos and I'm a horrible person for enjoying it even slightly, but the part with playing with Flandre's lips, then pulling the cover over her shoulders made me d'awww.

Plus it ends the same way GH should: with Patchouli.
>> No. 110517
>>110516

Them's fightin' words.
>> No. 110518
>http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9397830

Oh, I liked this. Considering that a good part of it has happened (flandre on top, and sharing a bed with her), it's specially good.

Just what the hell is patchouli even doing there? That's not how Patchouli is supposed to be.

A good video with a bad ending.
>> No. 110523
>>110516

you're just trying to start a shitstorm now.
>> No. 110527
File 126392243232.jpg - (683.35KB , 800x1132 , 3879b4ba96bf27aad8a09fc4b9b6b517.jpg ) [iqdb]
110527
>They do exist, though, they just haven't come up and I'm not going to shoehorn them in either.

There is always room for a newly transfered in Religion Teacher.
>> No. 110532
>>110527
>Byakuren as any sort of teacher.

Yeah, right. Byakuren became a magician because she was afraid of losing her beauty and youth. She would probably do her damnedest to be admitted as a first year, wear a slightly too small uniform, and flirt like crazy with Jin in a desperate attempt to recapture her youth.

I would love every minute of it.
>> No. 110535
>>110532

More like a second year, and that was her reason back then, I think she's matured as a person now. But I wouldn't put such a thing past Yukari "I'm 17" Yakumo.
>> No. 110539
Ugh, just... give me this week to get my exams all finally done and over with, and I'll try to pick up the tempo again. Right now I just start feeling dead tired by the time I get the opportunity to write, every day.
Not that my word is worth anything anymore, but it's the thought that counts, right?
>> No. 110542
>>110539

Exams? This early in the year?
>> No. 110543
>>110542
Autumn semester exams take place in mid-January.
I don't get it either.
>> No. 110544
>>110539
>Not that my word is worth anything anymore
Stop being emo. I mean it.

If you're doing it in order to get praised, that's just lame.

If you honestly think so, well don't. It's still as good as everyone in these threads have said, just accept that.

In short: Don't say that.
>> No. 110549
>>110542
My university works on 12 week quarters (10 weeks of class + finals week + break). Exams every three fucking weeks for every subject.
>> No. 110564
File 126396193139.jpg - (114.72KB , 850x1014 , sample-f4116bafb467fd97734c3d4357354201.jpg ) [iqdb]
110564
>>110539
Okay, good luck Taisa. Just be sure to at least update once per week.
>> No. 110576
File 126396650613.jpg - (245.81KB , 1000x830 , GoodLuckCharm.jpg ) [iqdb]
110576
>>110539
Good luck!
>> No. 110577
>>110464

There are many possibilities for the Subterranean Animism cast to not show up in the story (just yet) that do not rely on an author-level explanation.

Beyond the possibility of never having to deal with the outside world due to living underground, Keine cannot go underground due to the 'arrangements' that prohibit the surface's youkai (of which Keine is half of one, depending on Taisa's views on hakutaku-thropy).

She may also have trouble getting an envoy willing to go down there: Mokou may be unwilling to go down there due to disliking the idea of going to school, or unable due to the Hourai elixir within her impinging on the arrangement; Reimu may feel too lazy; Marisa might not be willing to help her for other reasons.

Alternatively, Keine may be unaware of the underground youkai at all. Remember that Akyuu's Gensokyo Chronicle stops just after Phantasmagoria of Flower View. Also, Reimu, Marisa, and their respective youkai partners may not be in much communication with Keine, with even less reason to just randomly mention the events in SA.

Finally, there is much evidence that the surface youkai are racist against underground youkai. This racism may simply be out of a sense of superiority, or a sense of fear. The prologue states: "The youkai of the underground were cast into the depths because of their abominable powers. It couldn't be a fortuitous thing for humans or youkai if they were to appear again." Additional, in one of her versus victory quotes, Reimu tells Marisa that Nue went to live at Byakuren's temple and that "the normal youkai really hate the underground."

As such, Keine may have decided that she didn't want to deal with surface-underground youkai tension in addition to, among other problems, youkai-"clueless" human relations.

In the end, though, I'm sure Taisa will come up with something interesting.
>> No. 110578
File 126396765145.png - (97.74KB , 787x1017 , patchy162.png ) [iqdb]
110578
>>110539

Dealing with exams?

Have some Knowledge to help you out.
>> No. 110588
>"the normal youkai really hate the underground."

Wouldn't this mean they just hate being underground, instead of those who live there?

Also, Mokou is still human, elixir or not, and Keine should be youkai only during the full moons.
>> No. 110590
>>110588

Maybe I read too much into it. Silly me.
>> No. 110882
Vote called.

[x] A stern talking-to ought to be the proper course of action for a first strike. This... hasn't happened before, has it?
-{x} Combination of write-ins.

Too tired to write tonight, sleep now and write tomorrow*.


*(Read: In the indefinite future.)
>> No. 110917
File 126460175379.jpg - (32.25KB , 853x480 , 1248955185577.jpg ) [iqdb]
110917
>write tomorrow

>In the indefinite future
>> No. 110943
Goddamned auto-sage.
>> No. 111021
>>111020