[Return]
Archived thread

File 126083445197.jpg - (142.68KB , 440x628 , 2b7f9badf847ac16449f01c2a9100218.jpg ) [iqdb]
107711 No. 107711
[X]Strategy:
-[X]Be flexible about it.
[X]Sake Sake!
-[X]Drink just enough to where the others won't call you out on it, but not enough to get you shit-faced. [X]Comment on how other people in the room might look good in different costumes.

You pluck a few cards from your hand, lay them down and scoop up your new ones, frowning at your new hand. Not a good one, not a bad one, but it wasn't going to win you this round that's for sure. Still, at least you didn't have much chips in this round anyway.

Perhaps there were some kind of cosmic forces at work, but the previous leaders of the match – the two magicians at the game, had quickly turned downhill. With Alice initially soaking up much of the bad luck, teased all the way by Marisa, she had ended up losing a great deal of her clothing (though you had to guess she was wearing less then everyone else, now that you thought about it). Alice's shoes, hairband, and the shawl she wore had been neatly piled off to the side, you had to reason she didn't take off her socks simply because she wore stockings instead – although it was somewhat difficult to tell, with that long skirt of her dress in the way.

Marisa on the other hand finally got a taste of defeat, although considering she wore quite a bit more then her magician friend, she was doing much better off having only lost her hat, shoes, and socks. It was a bit unusual, seeing the witch without her trademark hat on (considering you only saw her without it when she was going to sleep) but that aside, the loss of some of her clothing seemed to hardly phase her, and she seemed perfectly content to still poke fun and taunt.

“You know you lost quite a bit lately, and you can still grin and tease me?” comments Reimu, fiddling with the yellow tie around her neck before loosening it and throwing it in your general direction, “Really, you think you were winning or something.”

“Well if I'm not naked, and others are still losin' clothing, then I think I'm winnin'!” replied the witch with a grin, “'sides not like you've got much left in the way before you'll start showing some skin, though not nearly as close as Alice...”

Adding the small tie to Reimu's pile of clothing, you scoop up some chips from the 'bank' and pass them along to Reimu, “Well, Marisa has a point there. No offense Alice, but the cards sure didn't like you for a moment there did they?”

The magician sighed, tilting her head back as she downs her sake, “None taken, for I must agree with you. I guess I shouldn't have been overly excited at not losing early on, I thought Aya was going to continue her losing streak and instead...” she sighs and shakes her head.

“Maybe at this rate you should be making that bunny suit for yourself Alice, you could be the one dealer in the casino that loses a lot to get the customers all loosened up, so the better bunnies can sweep them clean.” you tease with a grin.

“What's this, Reina making taunts!? My, here I thought she didn't have it in her. Maybe she will end up opening that casino one day.” comments Aya with a laugh,

“Well, we're all here to have fun right? And if you're all going to have this fascination with imagining me in a bunny suit, why can't I have fun in imagining you all in various costumes? Though, I guess my library of costumes isn't really that extensive but...”

The flower youkai chuckled, “Merely ask around, I'm sure you will know of more costumes, all of varying purposes, then you will ever need to know in a life time. From my understanding, while the puppeteer may be capable of making them, I do believe the tengu may be the expert in our little group on them.”

“If you ever need to know, I think I have a book back home with pictures and everything.” replied the tengu with a grin, “It makes pretty good material really, I've tried to get Alice to make some but she always refuses...”

“It couldn't possibly be because most of your requests are less 'costumes' and more of very unique forms of lingerie or some such...” sighed Alice, rubbing her temples, “I've told you before, I'm not going to go making things like that.”

“Alice never makes anythin' fun like that, I bet she only makes 'em for her own use ya know? Probably dresses up her dolls like people she likes, and can put them in all kinds of silly little costumes and stuff. Such a weird-o Alice ze.” taunted the witch, ducking as the magician attempted to hit her in the head.

Shaking your head, you place your cards on the table as the flower youkai slowly gathers up the small pile of chips in the center of the room, her hand easily getting her the win for the round. If anything, Yuuka was doing rather well, having lost very little clothing. You would like to say you were winning, but you had lost your socks a few hands back and the flower youkai still had lost only her shoes.

“You need to stop winning Yuuka, at this rate you'll maybe lose your socks by the time we're all having to shed our bras or something.” you sigh, shaking your head.

“That would be your loss then little flower, I'm not about go easy on my precious little flower. If to tend to her, I must help her shed a few layers of clothing... well, so be it then. I don't intend to lose, and if you all wish to insist upon winning, well, you must be ready to bare it all my dears.” replied the youkai smoothly.

“Such chilling confidence...” mutters the miko, a hint of worry in her voice.

“Well, that is Yuuka for you isn't it? I'm the one who introduced this little game to you all, so I think I have a little reputation to uphold in making sure I win it right?” you reply, sticking out your tongue jokingly.

“Much like a danmaku duel, this game is all about confidence is it not little flower? You cannot hope to win, if you don't think you will win.” the youkai pauses to take a sip from her sake cup, “In fact, if you're so confident in your victory and in proving yourself, how about we make a bet? If I happen to win, the favor you won from me before will be void, and you will instead owe me a favor. You may decide upon your own terms.”

A bet from Yuuka? Interesting offer to be sure, you did still have favors pending from her, Marisa and Reimu now that you thought about it. Reaching for the sake to refill your cup, before taking a rather large sip, you ponder over the offer as the youkai insists the game continues while you decide – at least, for a few more rounds or she'll consider the bet forfeit.

- - -

The game carries on, and an offer from Yuuka?
[ ] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win? (write-in)
[ ] Strategy!
- [ ] Focus on trying to beat... (pick a character)
- [ ] Try to cheat!?
- [ ] … Try to lose?
- [ ] Other
[ ] Sake, sake...
- [ ] Drink more!
- [ ] Stop drinking?
- [ ] Other
[ ] Conversation! (write-in)
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
>Clothing remaining: Hair tie, vest, shirt, jeans, undergarments
>The room is starting to spin just a little bit...
>You're not focusing on any one player, but you're doing your best to just try to keep everyone at equal amounts

Don't worry, once vital clothing starts flying I'll start actually including the stripping. I don't think any of you really care to get things like shoes and socks coming off described, do you?

>> No. 107716
[x] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win?
-[x] Ask her to wear a bunny outfit when Alice makes one; since if you're going end up in one, you want to follow Yuuka's composed example.
[x] Strategy!
- [x] Focus on trying to beat Yuuka, at least until she isn't so far ahead of everyone
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] Slow down the drinking rate, since you're buzzed as is, and you don't need to get flat out drunk
>> No. 107719
[ø] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win?
-[ø] Ask her to wear a bunny outfit when Alice makes one; since if you're going end up in one, you want to follow Yuuka's composed example.
[ø] Strategy!
- [ø] Focus on trying to beat Yuuka, at least until she isn't so far ahead of everyone
[ø] Sake, sake...
- [ø] Slow down the drinking rate, since you're buzzed as is, and you don't need to get flat out drunk
>> No. 107723
[x] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win?
-[x] Ask her to wear a bunny outfit when Alice makes one; since if you're going end up in one, you want to follow Yuuka's composed example.
[x] Strategy!
- [x] Focus on trying to beat Yuuka, at least until she isn't so far ahead of everyone
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] Slow down the drinking rate, since you're buzzed as is, and you don't need to get flat out drunk
>> No. 107725
[x] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win?
-[x] Ask her to wear a bunny outfit when Alice makes one; since if you're going end up in one, you want to follow Yuuka's composed example.
[x] Strategy!
- [x] Focus on trying to beat Yuuka, at least until she isn't so far ahead of everyone.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] Slow down the drinking rate, since you're buzzed as is, and you don't need to get flat out drunk.
>> No. 107728
[ø] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win?
-[ø] Ask her to wear a bunny outfit when Alice makes one; since if you're going end up in one, you want to follow Yuuka's composed example.
[ø] Strategy!
- [ø] Focus on trying to beat Yuuka, at least until she isn't so far ahead of everyone
[ø] Sake, sake...
- [ø] Slow down the drinking rate, since you're buzzed as is, and you don't need to get flat out drunk
>> No. 107830
[x] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win?
-[x] Ask her to wear a bunny outfit when Alice makes one; since if you're going end up in one, you want to follow Yuuka's composed example.
[x] Strategy!
- [x] Focus on trying to beat Yuuka, at least until she isn't so far ahead of everyone
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] Stop drinking for a while, at most, take only complementary sips. You need your wits about you to beat Yuuka.
>> No. 107883
Overslept, again not sure why I keep doing this lately. Update will come up tomorrow, sorry.

Hopefully when I get to my next base, I'll stop doing this crap. (Oversleep that is!)
>> No. 107887
I wish there was an edit button. However it has occurred to me tomorrow is my last day to really do much, and due to oversleeping today I need to pack up everything still.

Update might be further delayed, depending on how long it takes me to pack all my stuff. I apologize.
>> No. 108209
Ok, did kriss die or something?
>> No. 108211
>>108209

Nope, just busy moving back home.
>> No. 108255
>>108209
Still alive last I checked. I went straight to my next base, but as luck would have it, the day I left I started to get rather ill.

It's pretty bad, coughing hard enough to cause nosebleeds and even hurts my tongue sometimes. I'm sure you don't want all the fun little details.

I started some of the update, but I just haven't been able to finish it all the way through, since I'm trying to get as much rest as I can and, for some reason, ideas just aren't flowing and it's annoying me quite a bit.

I'm hoping they'll let me see some doctors tomorrow or something.
>> No. 108288
Eeesh, sounds nasty. Hope you get better soon.
>> No. 108704
File 126177117983.jpg - (109.58KB , 575x800 , de92511e553bfe6417574d575e64965e.jpg ) [iqdb]
108704
[x] Accept Yuuka's bet! But what is your terms if you win?
-[x] Ask her to wear a bunny outfit when Alice makes one; since if you're going end up in one, you want to follow Yuuka's composed example.
[x] Strategy!
- [x] Focus on trying to beat Yuuka, at least until she isn't so far ahead of everyone.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] Slow down the drinking rate, since you're buzzed as is, and you don't need to get flat out drunk.

A favor could be a rather valuable thing, so why not think of something to 'offer' that would probably take one from her? It was like getting a second favor, while still keeping the first!

“Well, if you're trying to get a favor from me... if I manage to win our little bet, you have to dress up in a bunny suit, alright?” you ask with a grin.

The youkai lifts her eyebrows in surprise, “My, my I did not know my little flower was quite so interested in this bunny suit concept. Very well, I'll accept of course.” Yuuka casts a glance in Alice's direction, “I trust this will be fine with you? I do not believe there is anyone else who has the knowledge and skills in tailoring to make such a thing, puppeteer.”

Alice frowns, “... Very well. I won't like making such a thing, but well... whatever.”

“Admit it, you'd be fine seeing either one in a bunny suit, wouldn't ya Alice?” teased Marisa with a grin, “Plus, if Yuuka loses ya get a whole new set of measurements for yer collection!”

The puppeteer's face turns red as she begins to protest, denying the existence of any sort of collection, as the witch keeps up her taunts and the tengu, alert as ever, discreetly scribbles a few notes down in her notebook.

Shaking her head with an amused chuckle, the flower youkai faces you, “Very well, the bet is on then little flower. I shall keep what my favor shall turn into a secret, I think. Let us see who will triumph then?”

~

There must've been something about bets that made the game more interesting, or perhaps it was simply the unavoidable direction the game would lead to. Either way, it wasn't much to complain about really.

Although you had ended up having to shed your vest early on, not putting you in the best standing with your bet with Yuuka, it was only a minor cost when it cost Aya to run out of chips a few hands later. Originally, it didn't seem big a deal, since the tengu did wear a tie. So it came to a surprise that, instead of reaching for her neck, she instead reached for the buttons of her blouse.

“H-hey, can she do that!? I mean, isn't she supposed to like, I don't know, but, but!” stammered the miko in surprise.

The puppeteer rolled her eyes, “Aya is quite allowed to remove whichever articles she wishes, in whatever order she wants, to pay off her little 'debt'. While, yes, generally people pick all the unimportant things first...”

“But then this makes it all the more interestin'! 'Sides ya know people like that ain't gonna wuss outta the game when they start really losin' ze.” comments Marisa with a grin,

The tengu shook her head in amusement, undoing the last of the buttons and slipping the blouse off, “Would someone really 'wuss out' of this? I mean, it's not like any of us have anything we haven't seen on ourselves or anything!” she laughed, and gleefully traded in her blouse for more chips.

You couldn't help but notice, without the blouse in the way, at the bare flesh it had covered. Aside from the bra, which you noted was black (only a glancing look of course!), you were treated to quite the eyeful of exposed skin. Though there wasn't anything noteworthy on Aya's skin, it still seemed... enticing to glance at once in a while, you couldn't really explain why though.

“Although perhaps some of us just have... more, to look at then others.” comments the flower youkai with a smirk.

A few hands later into the game, and Reimu had to sell the various little ribbons and hair accessories for more chips. It occurred to you, that you never really saw her without them excluding the few times in the hot spring. You couldn't really tell if you preferred her hair with all the accessories, or liked it more without it all.

Then a few more hands later, the miko was groaning in dismay as she bet her last chips and lost them. This meant she would have to either sell her top or skirt, if she wanted to keep playing anyway.

Marisa rolled her eyes and sighed, “I guess that's as far as this game is gonna go since Reimu is gonna wuss out.”

“H-hey who said you all have to stop playing just because of me!?” snapped the miko in response.

“Ah but what's the fun if you drop out? Then we can all just drop out when we want! I think the idea behind the game is you lose when you're naked Reimu~.” teased the tengu.

“That would be the way things work, right little flower?” asks Yuuka, a slight grin on her face,

“Er, w-well... y-yeah, I mean... that's the idea behind it.” you stammer, realizing this means they'll probably not let you quit the game early if luck goes downhill for you.

Marisa clapped her hands together, “Well, there you have it! Gotta pay the piper Reimu~.” taunted the blonde with a grin.

Reimu opens and closes her mouth in shock, before letting out a groan and shaking her head. She glances to you, her look imploring you to think of something, but you can only mouth a silent 'sorry'. With a sigh, the miko pulls her top over her head and throws it towards you (you being the bank of course!) and buries her face in her sake cup as she is forced to expose her sarashi.

She mumbles under her breath as Marisa claps in response, a happy grin plastered on her face. Alice merely sighs and shakes her head at her neighbor's excited response.

~

Following a short break, the game picked back up. Yuuka ended up losing her tie and vest, putting her back on par with your own status you reasoned. That wasn't the highlight of the next few rounds however, it came after Alice had to sell her stockings. Baring her reaching up into her skirt and pulling down her panties, the puppeteer was finally in a position where she would have to show some skin – or in her case, almost all of it as she was going to need to sell her dress.

Alice did her best to keep a composed air about her, though the bright red blush on her face betrayed her embarrassment at the situation. You weren't paying the closest attention as to how Alice got her dress off, all you got to see was the results – the dress pooled around her bare toes, and almost every inch of her skin exposed, aside from the skin covered by her bra and panties.

You couldn't help but notice that, in comparison to Aya and Reimu's skin tones, Alice was quite pale. In fact, she almost made you think of a doll at first thought, with that unblemished, smooth-looking skin that begged to be – whoa, whoa what the hell were you thinking!? Pure thoughts, pure thoughts! Brushing aside those... odd thoughts, you stared down at your cards.

“Been quite the round of hands lately! Reimu, Aya, and now Alice, all having to show us their goods~.” commented Marisa happily, “Now I just gotta get Yuuka and Reina to join in the fun...”

“I imagine that would make you quite happy, wouldn't it little thief?” replies the flower youkai, “I shutter to imagine what this game would devolve into if there wasn't people like me around to keep an eye on you...”

The witch chuckled nervously, “Aw, come on now Yuuka don't be like that! It's not like I'm gonna be doin' anythin' shady after this game or anythin' ze!”

“You have to admit, it does sound like something you'd do.” pointed out Alice matter-of-factly,

Aya and Reimu nodded their agreement as the witch hastily defended herself from the accusations. Yuuka chuckled and shook her head.

- - -

Game sure is heating up...
[ ] Strategy, as usual... (write-in)
[ ] Drinking, as usual... (write-in)
[ ] Conversation? (write-in)
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail
System:
>Clothing remaining: Hair tie, shirt, jeans, undergarments
>The room spins just a bit.
>Trying to beat Yuuka for your sidebet!

Still sick, but I'll do what I can to get back to the 1 a day update schedule. The game should finish up in another two updates or so. Possibly less, who knows?

I wish I could've found a more suitable Alice image, but I just couldn't.
>> No. 108705
>enticing to glance at once in a while, you couldn't really explain why though.
> In fact, she almost made you think of a doll at first thought, with that unblemished, smooth-looking skin that begged to be – whoa, whoa what the hell were you thinking!?

Haha Reina, oh you.

[ø] It's time for the witch to shed some cloth herself.
[ø] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
[ø] Tease Alice a little?
>> No. 108707
- [ø] Keep focusing on trying to beat Yuuka, while taking care of losing as little chips as possible yourself.
[ø] Sake, sake...
- [ø] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
>> No. 108709
[x] Keep focusing on trying to beat Yuuka, while taking care of losing as little chips as possible yourself.
-[x] But try to apply some pressure to Marisa, since she's getting a bit too ahead.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
[x] Remark on Alice's skin in a flattering manner.
>> No. 108710
[x] Keep focusing on trying to beat Yuuka, while taking care of losing as little chips as possible yourself.
-[x] But try to apply some pressure to Marisa, since she's getting a bit too ahead.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
[x] Remark on Alice's skin in a flattering manner.

Something like this is what I was lookin to vote for.
>> No. 108711
[x] Keep focusing on trying to beat Yuuka, while taking care of losing as little chips as possible yourself.
-[x] But try to apply some pressure to Marisa, since she's getting a bit too ahead.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
[x] Remark on Alice's skin in a flattering manner.
>> No. 108712
[x] Keep focusing on trying to beat Yuuka, while taking care of losing as little chips as possible yourself.
-[x] But try to apply some pressure to Marisa, since she's getting a bit too ahead.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
[x] Remark on Alice's skin in a flattering manner.
>> No. 108760
[x] Keep focusing on trying to beat Yuuka, while taking care of losing as little chips as possible yourself.
-[x] But try to apply some pressure to Marisa, since she's getting a bit too ahead.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
[x] Remark on Alice's skin in a flattering manner.
>> No. 108796
Wait, we're flirting with Alice now? In front of everybody else? Awesome.
>> No. 108803
>>108796
Well Reina has been flirtatious, even without knowing, with just about all of her friends.
I can only imagine what it would be like to meet Yuyu at Remilia's party
>> No. 108804
File 126193728547.jpg - (193.09KB , 600x800 , ebfffff013711ed0c45c113dd74e8b5d.jpg ) [iqdb]
108804
[x] Keep focusing on trying to beat Yuuka, while taking care of losing as little chips as possible yourself.
-[x] But try to apply some pressure to Marisa, since she's getting a bit too ahead.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip here, a sip there, drink just enough to feel the buzz, but still staying alert.
[x] Remark on Alice's skin in a flattering manner.

Carefully nursing your cup, you cast a lazy glance about the room. Aside from yourself and Yuuka, everyone else was busy staring at their hands, then looking at one another with suspicion. It occurred to you this probably had to do something to do with the fact that, aside from yourself and Yuuka of course, everyone else was running dangerously low on clothing.

At first you would've included Marisa in that group, but things had gone downhill for her very quickly. While she had seemed rather heavily clothed, it had only taken some bad bets and a string of bad hands, to reduce the witch to little more then her camisole and bloomers. Though, unlike Reimu, the witch was taking it was a grin and seemed more or less unphased by the whole thing.

At least to a casual glance, but you could notice how the small pauses she took before committing herself to a big bet, or the slight twitch of the eyebrow whenever she lost. Marisa might do her best to look like nothing bugged her, but her recent defeats were doing little to satisfy her ego. Or, at the very least, it was ruining her chances of seeing everyone else naked.

Although the cards hadn't been too kind to Aya either, and she had ended up having to discard her tie and skirt quite a few rounds ago. Come to think of it... taking in the room in another glance, only you and Yuuka currently weren't left in just their undergarments.

Alice had the palest skin of the group, so far as you could tell anyway, though Marisa wasn't too far off but didn't have the almost delicate, porcelain-like doll skin tone Alice had. Aya on the other hand was of a much more 'normal' skin tone, though still a bit surprisingly white for someone who likely spent a lot of time out in the sun.

And with them all in undergarments, you had quite the good look at their figures and – wah!? Why the hell were you thinking about this at a time like this!?

Aya nervously chuckled as Marisa and Alice glared at one another from behind their cards, each of their chips piled up in the middle of the table.

“So then, why don't you put your cards down first Marisa.” asked the puppeteer, her tone cold.

The witch's eyebrow twitched slightly, “Well, why don't you put yours down first ze?”

“I guess you don't have any sleeves left to hide any trick cards up... but I still think you should put your cards down first.” replied Alice, her tone level,

The two stared at one another in silence, before the witch's cards were slowly laid down on the table, although Alice didn't even glance to look at them. Keeping her eyes fixed on Marisa's, her own cards were slowly laid down on the table as well. Eventually the two of them slowly lowered their gazes down to the table to see the other's cards...

“Ah, dammit! You're kiddin' me ze!” moaned Marisa in despair, as the puppeteer happily collected her chips,

“Well, look whose losing now Marisa! Seems all your boasting has really come back to haunt you...” commented Alice matter-of-factly,

“I have to admit, its quite the change of events. I wouldn't have thought Marisa would've been the first one to have to remove vital clothing...” mused the tengu with a shrug, reaching over to fetch the sake bottle.

Marisa sighed and rested her head on the table with another sigh, “I guess it can't be helped, just the way the game goes sometimes I guess. After all that fuss I made earlier, would be pretty bad if I was the one makin' a big deal about this whole thing.”

“Indeed, it would be a little hypocritical.” agreed Reimu with a nod, “Although I guess, not entirely unexpected...”

“And what do ya mean by that...” asks the witch in a flat tone, as she reaches down to start yanking her camisole over her head.

It doesn't take long before the undergarment is flung in your general direction, and Marisa scratches at the back of her head as she's left in nothing but her bloomers. It hadn't occurred to you until now, but you hadn't ever really seen Marisa naked – or rather, in any position you could really see anything.

You weren't sure how old she actually was, but she certainly seemed a lot more... well, child-like in her position. Marisa did look rather cute, you had to admit, but her figure and body was definitely leaning more towards that of a young girl then a mature woman, compared to say Aya or even Alice. Still, there was something kind of cute about Marisa sitting around topless, with her hair just falling down in a way to cover – wah!? What the hell, why are those thoughts in your head again!?

“Are you alright little flower? Your face is awfully flush, are you feeling feverish?” commented Yuuka, cocking her head to the side,

“I-I'm fine! Just, ah, that is uhm... n-nothing! Perfectly fine!” you reply with a nervous laugh.

You're so glad none of your friends are mind readers right now, or this would've been a much more awkward situation. Of course, by the occasional odd look cast in your direction, perhaps you only succeeded in making it a little more awkward. Well, you could always blame it on the alcohol, right?

~

With a groan, the witch scratched at the back of her head, as you mouthed a silent apology gathering up the chips. Your latest win just so happened to get the last of Alice's chips, placing her in the same position as her neighbor, whom seemed to be taking the game a lot more seriously.

“Now look whose losing~.” taunted Marisa with a grin,

The puppeteer cast a glance in the witch's direction, “Things like this happen. Besides, just because we might be tied doesn't mean you won't be the first to lose Marisa...”

It occurs to you that the two of them might have a sidebet of their own going on, it would explain their interest in getting the other undressed first. Food for thought really... as you mulled that over in your head, Alice busied herself with reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, before removing the garment and tossing it towards you (again, you're the bank you remember!) and gathering up the cards.

You can't help but blush a little bit at seeing Alice topless, she just so happens to be seated across from you so it's a little hard to not notice. She definitely looks more mature then Marisa, with a body more on par with that of a young woman – though her skin still has that doll-like tone to it, and without the bra in the way you have to wonder if her breasts are – bad thoughts, bad, bad, bad!

“Uhm, you know Alice, ah... your skin is actually very pretty.”

The magician seemed slightly taken aback, her face sporting a light blush, “Really, you think so?”

“Y-yeah! It just, ah, looks nice and s-smooth... and it just kind of makes Alice look really pure, o-or something... uhm...” you scratch at the back your head, chuckling nervously, “t-this isn't awkward or anything, is it?”

Alice chuckles and shakes her head, “Not at all. Thank you Reina, it's nice to get complimented... instead of being told you look like a living doll.” comments the youkai, glancing at Marisa knowingly,

“I bet Reina is thinkin' the same thing, she just doesn't wanna say it! Geez, you say somethin' once and you're reminded of it forever ze...” sighed Marisa, shaking her head,

- - -

The game is almost over... who will win!?
[ ] Strategy, as usual... (write-in)
[ ] Drinking, as usual... (write-in)
[ ] Conversation? (write-in)
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
>Clothing remaining: Hair tie, shirt, jeans, undergarments
>Spinny, spin~
>Trying to beat Yuuka!
>+ Alice Margatroid

Tagging images with NSFW just to be safe. Game should be over in an update or two.
>> No. 108808
This update left me grinning like an idiot.
>You're so glad none of your friends are mind readers
'Satori is surprisingly cute~'
"Wah, Reina, stop that!"

[ø] Focus on beating Yuuka
[ø] Sake, sake...
- [ø] The game is approaching its end, why not drink a little more?
>> No. 108810
[x] Focus on beating Yuuka
-[x] But if possible, try to force Reimu and Aya into toplessness. Marisa and Alice shouldn't be the only ones.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip or two wouldn't hurt; no point risking passing out or not remembering things.
[x] Compliment Marisa on how cute she is, and try to get Alice involved in the process.
>> No. 108811
[x] Focus on beating Yuuka
-[x] But if possible, try to force Reimu and Aya into toplessness. Marisa and Alice shouldn't be the only ones.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip or two wouldn't hurt; no point risking passing out or not remembering things.
[x] Compliment Marisa on how cute she is, and try to get Alice involved in the process.
>> No. 108814
Goddamn Yuuka is unbeatable.


[ø] Focus on beating Yuuka
[ø] Sake, sake...
- [ø] Keep your slow, slow pace.
>> No. 108816
[x] Focus on beating Yuuka
-[x] But if possible, try to force Reimu and Aya into toplessness. Marisa and Alice shouldn't be the only ones.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip or two wouldn't hurt; no point risking passing out or not remembering things.
>> No. 108821
Considering how much of a lightweight Reina is and the room spinning, perhaps not drinking any more at all would be best. We'll have a hard time beating Yuuka while hammered.
>> No. 108822
>>108821
You sure we actually want to win against her?
>> No. 108825
>>108822

Yes, Yuuka in bunny suit, nuff said. We don't know what Yuuka would do if she won.

That and Reina's going to end up in a Bunny outfit sooner or later.
>> No. 108915
File 12621452443.jpg - (140.05KB , 640x480 , 1a1dbfcce96fdcde78764a22a62e8d14.jpg ) [iqdb]
108915
[x] Focus on beating Yuuka
-[x] But if possible, try to force Reimu and Aya into toplessness. Marisa and Alice shouldn't be the only ones.
[x] Sake, sake...
- [x] A sip or two wouldn't hurt; no point risking passing out or not remembering things.
[x] Compliment Marisa on how cute she is, and try to get Alice involved in the process.

The game was certainly progressing in a way you hadn't really thought of, the idea that all your friends would be so willing to, ah well, 'go all the way' with the spirit of the game was a bit of a surprise. On one hand, it was nice to have such willing friends. But on the other, why couldn't you stop looking at them!?

You were beginning to worry one of them might catch notice your awkward glances, and question you on it. Maybe you should just blame the sake in that case... you are lulled out of your thinking, by the sound of a chip being tapped on the table.

“I do think that was your last chip, tengu.” taunted Yuuka, flipping the chip between her fingers,

Aya ran a hand through her hair, “Ah, that it was Yuuka. Guess I'll be joining Alice and Marisa in the rankings, eh?”

As the tengu reached behind her back, a stray thought entered your mind. Didn't Aya have wings? Why didn't she have them now? You wonder why you hadn't noticed this before... then the thought left your mind as the tengu removed her bra and threw it towards you again, you were starting to wonder if designating yourself as the bank was such a good idea... fumbling slightly you managed to toss the article into the pile of Aya's clothes.

“Geez, Yuuka is unstoppable I swear...” groans Marisa, “three of us already down to our last, and she's still not showin' any skin.”

“Well, Reina is doing quite good as well Marisa. I suppose it makes sense, considering she taught you the game, but Yuuka's skill in the game is quite surprising actually... have you played before?”

The flower youkai shook her head, “Not with these rules no, but I have enjoyed a game or two somewhere down the line... I can't recall when, but I remember playing before. I was always said to be quite good at it.”

“I can believe it, geez at this rate the game is just going to be Reina against Yuuka...” comments Reimu with a sigh,

“Well, considerin' the two of them have that bet goin' on, that would be kinda appropriate I guess.” pointed out the witch, “Either way, win-win situation for me! Either one of 'em loses, I win! Hahahaha!”

“But what if you're naked by then? We never really discussed what happens when someone loses.” counters the puppeteer with a sigh, “You might not just get to sit around and 'enjoy the show'.”

“Eh!? Why wouldn't I!? I mean, that's how the game works right! Ya get ta watch no matter what right ze!?” asked Marisa, her voice tinted with worry,

“Uhm, w-well, there's really no rules regarding that... I mean, I guess it might be kind of implied, but it's usually up to the players themselves...” you answer.

“Maybe only Marisa shouldn't be allowed to keep watching if she loses...” teases Reimu with a grin,

“Awww come on Reimu! Don't go givin' out bad ideas like that! I'm just as curious as you I bet, on how everyone looks without their clothes on! Hahahahaha!”

The miko's face reddened slightly, “Ugh, don't go comparing me with you Marisa, I don't have any interest in that...”

The witch's expression turned sly as she stared at Reimu, “Oh right, right... I betcha you're only interested in how Reina looks without her clothes on.”

“W-why would you think such a thing!?” gasped the miko in shock, her face turning just a bit more red.

Marisa merely replied with a grin and a laugh, before suggesting the game continue its course. Reimu did her best to hide her blushed face behind her sake cup, muttering something under her breath that you couldn't make out. What was that all about?

As the cards were dealt, you risked a glance in Marisa's direction. She did look kind of cute like that, sitting around in bloomers with her hair positioned in just a way as to – wah!? Why were you thinking about that at a time like this!?

“Uhm, you know Marisa, you l-look kinda cute like that, you know?” you comment, your face blushed.

Marisa seems surprised at your sudden compliment, blinking a few times as she looks at you oddly, “Really, you think so? Well, thanks for the compliment! Though, I guess it's only natural 'cause I'm so good-lookin' to begin with right ze?”

There's an awkward silence, as the other girls all fix the witch with their own looks, before they collectively sigh.

“H-hey whats with that sigh!?” complains Marisa with a sigh of her own, slumping her shoulders in defeat, “Geez, ya all could've at least played along, or only voiced your discontent in your head or somethin' ze...”

“Pushed your compliment just a little too far, try to tone it down some next time.” suggested Reimu with a shrug, laying some of her cards on the table,

“And, ah, Alice looks pretty cute there too... I think I'd find it hard to say which of you two looks cuter right now!” you add, nervously chuckling as your face reddens a bit.

Oh god, why were you still talking. Why?

“My, my really in the complimenting mood tonight, aren't you Reina? Well, I'll take your compliment of course... and not run crazy with it like a certain someone.”

“Are you gonna hold me to this forever too!? Geez, turnin' into a Reimu...” groans the witch.

~

Reimu suppressed a scream of rage, settling instead for a very dissatisfied grumble, as you collected the last of her chips (again mouthing out a silent apology).

“Ugh, first Alice... then Marisa, and Aya... now me!? Geez, what is with this game...” complains the miko, her shaky hands starting to unravel her sarashi.

Reimu had lost her skirt not too long ago, and now she was out of chips again and having to sell her sarashi. Which meant now Aya, Alice, Marisa, and Reimu were all down to their last garment... where as you and Yuuka were still comfortably clothed. Really was turning into the unusual game...

As the miko's hands unraveled her sarashi, you couldn't help but notice that, well, Reimu was... a bit more healthy then you had previously thought. With the sarashi tightened the way she wore it, it certainly made her seem much more childish of figure, like Marisa, but without it... well, she did have much more of a young woman's body. … But why were you paying attention to such a detail!? Stop staring, stop looking dammit, stop, stop, stop!

“This is so embarrassing... and I don't have long hair like Marisa's...” comments Reimu with a sigh, shaking her head as she passes the unwoven sarashi to you, “just kinda roll it up or something.”

Snapping out of your stupor, you nod your head and begin rolling the long bandage-like strip up, “Ah, w-well, sometimes the game just goes like this, you know?”

“Easy for you to say, you're still clothed compared to the rest of us really.” points out the miko, nodding, “You and Yuuka wouldn't look so... odd, if someone just randomly walked in or something.”

“Well, I guess you have a point there...” you admit sheepishly, rubbing the back of your head.

The red-white merely nodded in response, before gesturing for the game to continue. As the rounds went on, it wasn't long before the first loser of the game was revealed to be... Alice, finally losing all her chips and having to relinquish her panties, as per the rules. Of course, she got no chips for this, and merely decided to sit out the remainder of the game, nursing her bruised spirit with sake.

From the happy grin on Marisa's face at Alice's defeat, you couldn't help but wonder if the two did have some side bet going on that the witch just won. Sure was some food for thought, also you couldn't help but notice Alice was actually wearing some rather pretty, and expensive looking and feeling panti- bad thoughts, bad thoughts, stop abusing your powers as the bank!

“Looks like Alice is the first looosssseeeer~.” taunted Marisa with a grin,

The puppeteer merely sighed, taking a sip from her cup, “I wouldn't worry about it much Marisa, I imagine it won't be long until you lose, you haven't been watching your chips very closely have you?”

Marisa peered down at her chips, before letting out a strangled yelp of surprise. Her own pile of chips was rapidly diminishing, and if she wasn't careful her bloomers would soon be joining the pile of her clothing (which was neatly folded, of course!).

~

As Alice had predicted, it only took some time before the witch's careful plays yielded no fruit, and she surrendered her last chip to the nearly naked tengu. With a sign, the witch surrendered her bloomers, which you added to the pile before your increasingly naughty hands could have their feel of the undergarment too much. Marisa joined her neighbor in nursing her hurt ego with sake, though considerably moreso then Alice, while grumbling something under her breath.

From the look on her face, you didn't really feel too inclined to ask much about her sudden change in mood. Perhaps the sidebet gone wrong? With Marisa and Alice both eliminated from the game, that only left Aya, Reimu, and Yuuka for you to beat... and if you had to guess, Yuuka likely had the lead as you had lost your hair tie some rounds ago.

Still, it certainly wasn't a hopeless cause, but if you slipped up just a little bit... you'd be having to sell either your shirt or jeans, and would slowly start revealing more skin from that point on. Not exactly the most pleasing thought, sure you had seen a lot more of your friends then you ever thought possible, but you weren't so sure you were confident enough to show off your own body...

As the deck of cards passed to Yuuka, she slowly shuffled them as she looked in your direction.

“How about another offer little flower? You and me are both quite clothed, and in possession of more chips then the poor shrine maiden or tengu, either of us losing could take some time... so I suggest a way to end it quickly, a way to not only decide our sidebet quickly, but well... free up the evening as well.” a sly smirk appeared on her face, “Of course, that is if you have the guts to go through with it my little flower, I'm sure you do yes?

“It isn't a complicated suggestion. I will deal out this hand to us remaining four and, well... the one who wins this round, will win the game regardless of chips. The other three, will shed their remaining articles and the winner will be the winner of the game. In the event you win, you will win our sidebet. In the event I do, I will win of course...” the youkai paused to glance in the Aya and Reimu's direction, “in the event either of them win, well... we'll leave it up to them I suppose. What do you say Reina, are you willing to bet everything on a single round of cards?”

- - -

Yuuka offers a daring bet!
[ ] Accept?
- [ ] Strike up any conversations during this fateful hand?
[ ] Decline, it's too much!
- [ ] Do the usual (strategy, drinking, conversation, etc.)
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
>Clothing remaining: Shirt, jeans, undergarments
>Spiiiiin~
>Trying to beat Yuuka!

If you accept the bet, the next update will be shorter in order for you to decide how the cards will be discarded. To compensate, I'll see if I can get the result up in the same day, but as I work tomorrow I promise nothing.

Not to influence your decisions at all of course, but I will point out the current system of playing the game is completely chance.

I'm not too happy with the image, I wanted something more for Marisa and Alice but I didn't want to look through 1000's of Malice images to bring you one that seemed... right. Sorry.
>> No. 108920
[x] Accept?
- [x] Remark on how this would be interesting in an embarrassed manner.

I think this would be in character, but either way we'd be seeing some small melons. (Either Reina's or Yuuka's)
>> No. 108929
[ø] Accept?
- [ø] Remark on how this would be interesting in an embarrassed manner.
Sounds good.
>Spiiiiin~
Reina passes out, Yuka has an unlucky draw, and suddenly, Reimu or Aya wins!
>> No. 108944
I don't like the fact that the two who have so much compared to the other are suddenly in common ground but...

[x] Accept?
- [x] Remark on how this would be interesting
>> No. 108949
[x] Accept?
- [x] Remark on how this would be interesting
>> No. 108950
>>108944
Here.
As for the drinking, I think it's pretty obvious that she shouldn't drink a single drop more until the match is over. Otherwise, she may be too drunk to differentiate between cards and boobs. Nobody wants that, right?
>> No. 108951
[x] Accept?
- [x] Remark on how this would be interesting.
>> No. 108968
>>108950
Here? What's here?
>> No. 109002
File 126223138086.jpg - (151.86KB , 750x825 , cce8d613a1ef56e35035ce295cf11af2.jpg ) [iqdb]
109002
[x] Accept?
- [x] Remark on how this would be interesting

Looking at the deck of cards, you frown slightly as you furrow your brow. A most tempting, if very risky offer. By your guess you and Yuuka were more or less even, both in clothing and chips, and playing the game out could take quite a bit of time, especially if Reimu or Aya lost, since that would lower the potential amount of chips used every round.

So her offer was a quick ticket to potentially winning your sidebet, but on the other it could also have you lose it... or leave it up to the whims of Aya or Reimu. Still, you wouldn't have gotten far in Gensokyo without taking some risks, right? Maybe if you never went up to the shrine at night, you may have never met Alice under those circumstances. Heck, maybe if you never went to the forest at night you... you... wait, you never went to the forest at night... right? That was odd, why were you thinking of you doing such a thing?

Pushing the odd thought aside, you nod your head, putting on a smile.

“Alright Yuuka, I'll accept. This could be interesting, betting it all on a single round of the cards right?”

The flower youkai's mouth formed into a thin smile, “What is life without its risks, little flower? I must say, I'm a bit surprised... I never saw you as the kind to take risks.” she glances to the tengu and miko, “I trust you two have no objection to this new rule?”

“No, not at all! This looks like the only way I have any chance of winning anyway...” said the tengu with a shrug.

Peering into her cup, the miko nodded her head, “Alright. I find myself agreeing with Aya, I doubt I'll win this game with just a tiny shred of modesty normally... so why not bet what little I have, for a chance to win?”

“Very well, we're all in agreement then. May the winner, be the luckiest amongst us.” stated the youkai, shuffling the cards one last time as she slowly begin to deal them out.

“Geez, why couldn't you have proposed this sooner Yuuka... then I would have a chance to win!” pouted the witch.

The puppeteer sighed, tossing back her head as she downed her sake cup, “Grow up Marisa, it's just a game.”

~

King of spades, eight of clubs, six of diamonds, queen of diamonds, and the nine of spades. Not a winning hand in the least bit, and not a hand you felt very comfortable with. It was all trash, and with this being “the hand to end all hands”, you could hardly afford to lose... just not having the low hand here wouldn't cut it, it would have to be the high hand in order to get it.

Yuuka had graciously allowed, and convinced the other players, to allow you to discard last. Yuuka herself had discarded three, hinting she had at least a pair of something... however, both Aya and Reimu discarded four, meaning they likely had nothing as well. Judging from the discards alone, this meant Yuuka was likely holding the winning hand right now.

The pressure sure was on, you had to figure out what cards to discard and you likely had to beat a pair of something. Glancing at the deck, you could only hope the cards had some hint of mercy for you, or you would likely end up losing your bet with Yuuka – not to mention having to get naked in front of all your friends!

“Waiting on you Reina... don't keep me waiting.” taunted the youkai, her voice just a bit icy.

- - -

What to discard...
[ ] What do you discard? (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
>The fateful hand: King of spades, eight of clubs, six of diamonds, queen of diamonds, and nine of spades

I will offer you a bit of advice my readers... yes, within the top five cards of my deck there is a winning card within. But only one, and it the only card that will have you win this bet. The trick is to of course, draw it and not discard the one card that you need to win the match... for those wishing no last hint, do not look at the following spoiler.

You must discard at least 3 cards to reach it. This is my last hint my readers~

Good luck! Reina's modesty is counting on you!

Also yes, probably not the best image but... well, I'm actually running out of Yuuka images again.
>> No. 109026
Damn, my eyes must have deceived me. Sorry.

[c] Queen of diamonds.
[c] Nine of spades.

Once again, my apology.
>> No. 109027
[x] Eight of clubs.
[x] Queen of diamonds.
[x] Nine of spades.
>> No. 109028
>>109026
Forgot to say that these cards are for discarding. Shit, I so hate my first day in the year 2010.
>> No. 109030
Taking the hint into consideration...

There are a couple possibilities. Straight is possible, but pretty far out there, and it would be near impossible to predict the cards necessary for it, so forget that. If we discard three a flush could be possible, in either spades or diamonds. However, kriss said that there was only one winning card, which means that in all likelihood we're aiming for a single pair. In that case we need to discard the minimum of three, and hold on to two cards; discarding more than the minimum is pointless, because a three-card discard is guaranteed to draw the card in question, and having two cards in our hand maximizes the chances of a match. Yuuka presumably has a pair herself, so something low like a pair of sixes is not likely to be much help. Since the odds of drawing specific face cards are objectively no worse than the odds of drawing specific numbered cards, the sensible thing to do is hang onto the highest cards we have, and hope for a strong pair.

Discard:
[X] Six of diamonds
[X] Eight of clubs
[X] Nine of spades

Uncomfortable, but actually the safest move.
>> No. 109032
[X] Six of diamonds
[X] Eight of clubs
[X] Nine of spades
>> No. 109036
Discard:
[x] Six of diamonds
[x] Eight of clubs
[x] Nine of spades

Hoping this does not bite us in the ass.
>> No. 109037
[B] King of spades.
[B] Queen of diamonds.
>> No. 109039
Update called as:
[X] Six of diamonds
[X] Eight of clubs
[X] Nine of spades

Please wait warmly.
>> No. 109049
File 126231843598.jpg - (86.56KB , 360x480 , 2719c2960a481edcc84a0a26263d437c.jpg ) [iqdb]
109049
[X] Six of diamonds
[X] Eight of clubs
[X] Nine of spades

Studying your cards carefully, you cautiously pluck your chosen cards from it, and lay them face down the table. The strategy sounded good in your head, assuming Yuuka had a pair of something, it was best to hold onto your face cards since this gave you the best chance of getting a strong pair. Of course, you had to hope that the top three cards of the deck had a king or queen...

The flower youkai added your cards to the discard pile before picking up the deck of cards and slowly dealing out three cards in front of you. Picking them up, you add them to your hand and take a look at what you were dealt.

Seven of diamonds, useless. Jack of spades, also useless. Nine of clubs... but, wait you... you discarded your nine! You, your hand had... nothing? Nothing. Nothing. All you held was a king high hand, and it was almost certain Yuuka held a pair of something.

Perhaps your horror showed on your face, for Yuuka's face sported a sly smirk. She gestured to Reimu.

“Why don't you start shrine maiden?”

Frowning the miko laid down her cards, showing an ace high. Already, with the first hand shown, you knew you lost. The youkai gestured next to the tengu, who laid down her cards showing a pair of two's. Then Yuuka's red eyes leveled on you.

“Why don't I show you what I have, little flower?”

The youkai slowly laid down her cards, first showing you only a three of diamonds, a seven of clubs, and an ace of hearts (already beating your hand). Then she laid down her last two cards: the four of hearts and the four of diamonds. Yuuka had won the game with such a low hand! You could've easily beaten everyone's hands here... if you had kept your nine of spades.

With slow reluctance, you laid down your own cards, running a hand through your hair as you nervously rubbed the back of your head.

Cocking her head slightly to the side, the youkai fetched the discard pile, “It appears you lost, little flower. The lowest hand amongst us all to boot!” picking up your discarded cards, Yuuka held up your discarded nine, “And to imagine, right here was your salvation little flower. I suppose it can't be helped, you couldn't possibly see the next three cards... and you followed common logic, aim for the best hand possible. Of course, in this case playing it safe has cost you. I do believe the favor I owe you has now been revoked, and you instead owe me one of your own...”

Leaning back in her chair slightly, the flower youkai interlaced her fingers, “And I do also believe you have lost at your own game, meaning you know what price you have to pay Reina, afraid that is the rules, correct?”

Laughing nervously, you nod your head, “Y-yes, that's correct. Geez, to imagine I would've won quite easily if I just kept that nine...”

“No need to go beating yourself up over it Reina, there's no way you could've known.” pointed out Alice with a shrug,

Frowning slightly, the miko looked at you with a bit of concern, “If you're not comfortable with this, you don't have to...”

“Hey, hey, hey come on Reimu, Reina herself said it was the rules right? She's gotta listen to 'em as much as we gotta. 'Sides I'm pretty sure that bet means you still have to take off your panties there ze!” interrupted the witch with a grin.

Reimu shot the witch a glare, “You have no empathy for others feelings at all don't you Marisa? Even if they're rules, there's no reason Reina should have to do something if she's not comfortable with it at all!”

“N-no, it's fine Reimu, really. It's just the way the game is played, right? Besides, I did agree knowing what might happen so...” sighing and nodding your head, “I'll be fine. Besides, I don't think Yuuka would be too happy with me if I suddenly lost my spine, hahaha...”

Taking in a breath, your suddenly shaky hands begin to fumble with the buttons on your shirt. Why was it so hard? It wasn't like undressing was any sort of unusual action, you after all performed it several times a day. Probably something to do with having five set of eyes watching you, or perhaps just the fact you were undressing in the presence of your friends?

Sure, you were nervous and a part of you wanted to chicken out but, well how would that look? Besides, Alice, Marisa, Reimu, and Aya... they all did it, and they certainly didn't have the shaky nerves you were currently having. Why were they so calm and collected about it!?

Neatly folding up your discarded shirt, your face red with embarrassment at having to expose your bra (you think you hear some excited whispers, but you're not sure), you add the shirt to your small collection of clothing. One you realize is going to quickly contain everything you were wearing. Next your jeans had to go, once again taking the time to fold it up neatly, you're left in your undergarments.

You look about nervously, noting curiously that Reimu seems to have departed the room. Marisa seems the most interested in your little 'show', her hand cupping her chin as she seems to be studying you with... well, a bit of intent. The flower youkai's face seems emotionless, only a slight softening in her eyes as you make eye contact.

Taking in another breath to calm yourself, you reach behind your back to unclasp your bra...

“That'll be enough, little flower.” interrupted Yuuka suddenly, to your surprise, “I had no intention of having you lose your modesty really... I was just curious as to how far you would actually go. You're certainly braver then I thought, as well as more true to your word. I'm impressed little flower. I will still keep that favor, of course...” stated the youkai with a chuckle.

“B-but she still hasta take her clothes off right!? I mean, she lost so, so she's gotta, right ze!?” complained the witch, pointing wildly to you and Yuuka,

The flower youkai raised an eyebrow, “Of course not. While you may not have had a large issue with it, nor the rest of us, my little flower is much more modest then us. I will not have such an innocent flower, soiled so easily. Or rather, you'll have to earn it the normal way, rather then rely on my good fortune little thief.”

The witch opened her mouth to protest, but closes it, frowning instead before sighing and shaking her head. You give Yuuka a quizzical look, before she offers you a smile and picks up your pile of clothing from the floor, offering it to you. You hastily snatch it up and quickly go about dressing yourself, taking that as the cue you note Alice, Aya, and Marisa also fetching their clothing... as to Reimu, you still don't see her. Where did she run off too?

As you got dressed, Yuuka offered you the bundle of the miko's clothing, “Here you go little flower, the shrine maiden excused herself from the room during your... performance. I do believe she went upstairs, if you wish to bring her this yourself... or if you wish, I may give it to someone else.”

- - -

Well, the game is over...
[ ] Take Reimu's clothing to her
- [ ] Ask her if she's alright?
- [ ] Other (write-in)
[ ] Decline, you need to...
- [ ] Do what? (write-in)
[ ] It's getting late, how are you going to shelter all your guests...?
- [ ] Sleeping arrangements!
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> + Yuuka Kazami
> Got your clothing back!

As for sleeping arrangements, keep in mind you only have two rooms with beds (or futons), Reina's room and the guest room. Your own bed can fit up to 3 people, of course it's a little full but... the guest room has a futon, which can hold 2. You have a total of 6 people to think of! Well, unless you opt to have someone sleep on the floor or something I guess...
>> No. 109050
[x] Take Reimu's clothing to her
- [x] Ask her if she's alright?
- [x] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.

I'm lost on the sleeping matter.
>> No. 109053
>As for sleeping arrangements, keep in mind you only have two rooms with beds (or futons), Reina's room and the guest room. Your own bed can fit up to 3 people, of course it's a little full but... the guest room has a futon, which can hold 2. You have a total of 6 people to think of! Well, unless you opt to have someone sleep on the floor or something I guess...

We don't have a couch at all?
>> No. 109057
>>109053
Reina's house doesn't even have a living room. I could try sketching out some really lame layout in Paint or something if you were all curious. It wouldn't be to a scale of course.
>> No. 109059
>>109057

A small sketch would be nice, go right on ahead.
>> No. 109064
File 126232186710.png - (13.05KB , 550x550 , Reina House.png ) [iqdb]
109064
Reina's house! There may be slight errors, but this is how it was meant to be set up. I didn't include her yard, of course.

I think the symbols are rather obvious, but if there's ah, confusion well... the | | are doors, and the rectangle with the lines in it is stairs.

Maybe I need to make a plot point of getting Reina's house a makeover or something...
>> No. 109066
>>109064

Trading Spaces:Gensokyo Edition.
>> No. 109068
>>109064

Quick question. Would Kourindou still be open at this time or not?
>> No. 109069
>>109064
Probably should work in a home makeover eventually, since the way it is now really isn't all that great for entertaining guests and large sleepovers, which I'm sure Reina will be having much more of.

[x] Take Reimu's clothing to her
- [x] Ask her if she's alright?
- [x] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.
>> No. 109070
>>109068
Considering the late time? Well, I doubt it ever 'closes', as Rinnosuke probably lives within his house but...

Do you want to brave the Forest of Magic at night again?
>> No. 109072
>>109070

Actually, I was thinking of sending Aya over with some money to see if she can pick up a spare futon from him.
>> No. 109074
[c] >109073
Sounds good to me, but are we going to sleep on the floor for the rest of the night? I'd imagine anyone of the girls sharing the bunk with Reina.
>> No. 109076
[x] 109073
>> No. 109084
[x] 109073
>> No. 109097
[ø] Take Reimu's clothing to her
-[ø] Ask her if she's alright?
-[ø] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.
[ø] Ask Aya if she wouldn't mind heading over to Kourindou really quickly and picking a spare futon. Give her some money, about 3500-4500 Yen to pay for it. Ask her to haggle with him if she can.
[ø] It's getting late, how are you going to shelter all your guests...?
-[ø] Sleeping arrangements!
-[ø] Yuka and Aya in Reina's Room
-[ø] Marisa and Alice in the Guest Room on a futon.
-[ø] You and Reimu in the larger of the two rooms (the guest room looks larger from the diagram, but I'd imagine that Reina's room is actually larger) on the futon if Aya manages to get one. If not, you'll sleep on the floor and Reimu can sleep on you bed with Yuka and Aya.

Little modification to the sleeping arrangement.
>> No. 109104
[x] Take Reimu's clothing to Suika.

What?
>> No. 109114
File 126239308259.jpg - (359.44KB , 800x640 , bef5d1d2bbada40a7b0e922ec9012672.jpg ) [iqdb]
109114
[x] >>109097

miko spoonin'
>> No. 109115
[x] >>109097

Sounds good to me.
>> No. 109117
[x] Take Reimu's clothing to her
-[x] Ask her if she's alright?
-[x] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.
[x] Ask Aya if she wouldn't mind heading over to Kourindou really quickly and picking a spare futon. Give her some money, about 3500-4500 Yen to pay for it. Ask her to haggle with him if she can.
[x] It's getting late, how are you going to shelter all your guests...?
-[x] Sleeping arrangements!
-[x] Yuka and Aya in Reina's Room
-[x] Marisa and Alice in the Guest Room on a futon.
-[x] You and Reimu in the larger of the two rooms (the guest room looks larger from the diagram, but I'd imagine that Reina's room is actually larger) on the futon if Aya manages to get one. If not, you'll sleep on the floor and Reimu can sleep on you bed with Yuka and Aya.
>> No. 109127
Well my readers, there is a tie so update will be delayed until tomorrow.

The main difference between the tied votes is on the matter of Reimu, otherwise the votes are basically the same.

I'll check back tomorrow, and if it's still tied I'll just flip a coin or something.
>> No. 109129
>>109127

It's not tied anymore.
>> No. 109131
[x] Take Reimu's clothing to her
-[x] Ask her if she's alright?
-[x] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.
[x] Ask Aya if she wouldn't mind heading over to Kourindou really quickly and picking a spare futon. Give her some money, about 3500-4500 Yen to pay for it. Ask her to haggle with him if she can.
[x] It's getting late, how are you going to shelter all your guests...?
-[x] Sleeping arrangements!
-[x] Yuka and Aya in Reina's Room
-[x] Marisa and Alice in the Guest Room on a futon.
-[x] You and Reimu in the larger of the two rooms (the guest room looks larger from the diagram, but I'd imagine that Reina's room is actually larger) on the futon if Aya manages to get one. If not, you'll sleep on the floor and Reimu can sleep on your bed with Yuka and Aya.

Gogogo
>> No. 109132
[c] >>109097
I like this.
>> No. 109141
[x] Take Reimu's clothing to her
-[x] Ask her if she's alright?
-[x] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.
[x] Ask Aya if she wouldn't mind heading over to Kourindou really quickly and picking a spare futon. Give her some money, about 3500-4500 Yen to pay for it. Ask her to haggle with him if she can.
[x] It's getting late, how are you going to shelter all your guests...?
-[x] Sleeping arrangements!
-[x] Yuka and Aya in Reina's Room
-[x] Marisa and Alice in the Guest Room on a futon.
-[x] You and Reimu in the larger of the two rooms (the guest room looks larger from the diagram, but I'd imagine that Reina's room is actually larger) on the futon if Aya manages to get one. If not, you'll sleep on the floor and Reimu can sleep on you bed with Yuka and Aya.
>> No. 109144
Vote called as:
[x] Take Reimu's clothing to her
-[x] Ask her if she's alright?
-[x] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.
[x] Ask Aya if she wouldn't mind heading over to Kourindou really quickly and picking a spare futon. Give her some money, about 3500-4500 Yen to pay for it. Ask her to haggle with him if she can.
[x] It's getting late, how are you going to shelter all your guests...?
-[x] Sleeping arrangements!
-[x] Yuka and Aya in Reina's Room
-[x] Marisa and Alice in the Guest Room on a futon.
-[x] You and Reimu in the larger of the two rooms (the guest room looks larger from the diagram, but I'd imagine that Reina's room is actually larger) on the futon if Aya manages to get one. If not, you'll sleep on the floor and Reimu can sleep on your bed with Yuka and Aya.

Writing is starting now.
>> No. 109192
File 126250667410.jpg - (169.08KB , 1000x1412 , b295e08d6e997d4f900db735efdf0fca.jpg ) [iqdb]
109192
[x] Take Reimu's clothing to her
-[x] Ask her if she's alright?
-[x] Ask if she wanted to avoid taking advantage of the moment, if so thank her.
[x] Ask Aya if she wouldn't mind heading over to Kourindou really quickly and picking a spare futon. Give her some money, about 3500-4500 Yen to pay for it. Ask her to haggle with him if she can.
[x] It's getting late, how are you going to shelter all your guests...?
-[x] Sleeping arrangements!
-[x] Yuka and Aya in Reina's Room
-[x] Marisa and Alice in the Guest Room on a futon.
-[x] You and Reimu in the larger of the two rooms (the guest room looks larger from the diagram, but I'd imagine that Reina's room is actually larger) on the futon if Aya manages to get one. If not, you'll sleep on the floor and Reimu can sleep on your bed with Yuka and Aya.

“I'll take it to her.” you reply, taking the offered bundle of clothing.

“Of course little flower. Remember, upstairs somewhere.” repeated Yuuka, pointing above her head,

“Ah come now Yuuka, my memory is better then that! But ah, before I do that... where did Aya run off to...?”

The flower youkai pointed towards the storefront, following her suggestion you find the tengu scribbling something in her little book, as she sat on the counter. Upon seeing you Aya snapped her book shut and tucked the pencil behind her ear.

“Well that was an interesting little game, thanks for inviting me.”

You offer the tengu a smile, “Ah don't mention it, sorry if it was ah a little... awkward. Sorry to ask, but could I ask a favor of you?”

The tengu cocked her head to the side, “Of course Reina, ask away. It never hurts to ask, right?”

“I know it's a bit late, but you're the fastest around, so ah could I perhaps lend you some money and you could see about buying a futon for tonight? I don't really have enough room to house everyone, and I really don't want to make anyone go home so late at night... I mean, I'd see about going shopping myself but, I'm not sure anything in the village is still open so...”

“Don't worry about a thing! I'm sure Rinnosuke is still open... or if he isn't, I'll just wake him up anyway. Besides, if you went on your own I wouldn't let you, since Rinnosuke's shop is in the Forest of Magic you know? It's dangerous to go there at night, plants just waiting to gobble you up.” the tengu laughed.

Why did her saying that send a chill up your spine, and it felt like something was coiling around your leg? Pushing the odd feeling aside, you get some money and hand it to Aya, whom quickly departs to go on her little errand. With that accomplished, you return to your original task of returning Reimu's clothing – she was probably wondering where they were if she went looking for it by now.

Once you head upstairs, you note the door to your room is open and peering inside you find the bathroom door closed. Judging Reimu has probably barricaded herself in the bathroom, you knock on the door.

“Reimu? You in there? It's Reina, and ah... I've got your clothes here.”

There's the sound of movement on the other side of the door, before the door opens slightly, and you see Reimu's face.

“Could you, ah, maybe just kind of pass them to me...?”

“S-sure, here you go Reimu...” you reply, passing the clothing to her.

The door shuts, and you can hear the click of a lock. After a few moments, you hear the click of the lock, and the door swings open to reveal a fully-dressed Reimu. She fiddles with the bow in her hair a bit, seemingly unsatisfied with its positioning or something.

“Maybe if you just move it a bit to the left there... ah, there you go. Looks perfect.” you offer the miko a reassuring smile, which she returns, “Hey, Reimu are you alright? Yuuka told me how you just kind of... up and left.”

Reimu frowns, “I'm fine, it's just... well... ah, nevermind it isn't important, don't worry though Reina I'm fine.”

“Were you ah, well how to put this just uhm... 'not trying to take advantage of the situation'?” you ask, going out on a limb a bit.

The miko opened her mouth, then closed it, glancing away slightly, “Ah, well... I guess, in that situation, I wasn't very good at hiding it. It's just you looked so... uncomfortable with it all. Then Marisa's casual acceptance and insistence well, I just... I just felt bad is all.”

“Thank you Reimu, I guess it was a little awkward and all, and it was kind of my game to begin with but... it's nice to know someone is looking out for my feelings.”

“Ah, don't mention it. That's what friends are for, right? Er, not to say Marisa isn't your friend, or anyone else of course. It's just, well, you know Marisa is... Marisa. She's not exactly the most... ah, forget it, I don't want to sound like I'm badmouthing her or anything.”

“Just our little secret then, don't worry. Hey, I sent Aya to buy a spare futon since I've got so many guests, would you uhm w-want to share it tonight?”

“Ah, w-well, sure. Guess your house doesn't have enough beds for everyone eh? Not that, ah, sharing a futon with you, or anyone sharing any of your beds or futons is a bad thing of course!”

“Hahahaha, of course, of course. Well, I'm sure Aya will be back soon, want something to eat before bed perhaps?”

~

As predicted, it wasn't long before Aya returned with a futon, she even had some leftover money to return to you. With the futon in your possession, you now had sufficient room to have all your guests have a place to sleep. Having placed Marisa and Alice in the guest room, you had Yuuka and Aya use your own bed in your room while you used the new futon with Reimu.

Although Aya seemed a bit wary of sharing a bed alone with Yuuka, the flower youkai insisted it would be fine, you of course assured her Yuuka wasn't going to do anything either. And well, if she did, you and Reimu were in the room right?

As none of your guests had brought any sort of nightwear, they all merely slept in what they were wearing – or so you could confirm for Yuuka, Aya, and Reimu anyway. You assumed that's what Marisa and Alice would do, and you weren't really going to peek into the guest room and see what they did.

You're unsure how long you were asleep, but sometime during it you are gently roused from your sleep by a prod in your shoulder. Yawning, you turn your attention towards the prodding, to find Reimu wide awake, she winces slightly at seeing you awake.

“S-sorry about that Reina, you weren't ah, sleeping too... ah, nevermind I guess I shouldn't have... uhm, sorry. If you want, I'll just let you get back to sleep...”

“No, it's alright. If you're waking someone up in the middle of the night, it's probably important right? And I guess, since you waited for Yuuka and Aya to fall asleep... it's private I suppose? What's on your mind Reimu?”

“I know you have invited Yuuka with you to the Halloween party at Remilia's, so I guess it would be a bit rude to ask you to see about spending time with me at it, but... how about after it? Like the day after, would you perhaps want to go do something? And not something like a danmaku lesson or a hand-to-hand session... unless, you like getting your butt-kicked by me.” asked the miko, her tone turning teasing.

- - -

Nighttime talk with Reimu:
[ ] Reimu's question...
- [ ] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
- [ ] Well, you invited Yuuka, but you never did say you were going to be with her the whole time, right?
- [ ] You'll have to decline...
- [ ] Other
[ ] Night time talk? (write-in)
[ ] Any ah, night time 'action'? (write-in)
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

This update is on time in some part of the world I swear!
I wish there were more images of Reimu and a futon. But there's only like 5, and 3 of them or so are just not usable at all in this scene.
>> No. 109197
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.

And you're never going to let us live down that mistake, are you?
>> No. 109202
[c] Reimu's question...
- [c] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[c] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.
>> No. 109203
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.
Though I do have a reservation about the sky talk: We're inside, where does the topic come from? Then again, I don't have anything better so eh, whatever.
>> No. 109206
I have to admit, I'm not sure what the whole sky thing is about... anyone able to enlighten me?

Voting is still open of course.
>> No. 109207
[ø] Reimu's question...
- [ø] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[ø] "However, I'm really t-*big yawn* tired right now... Let's talk about it in the morning, good night Reimu *yawn*"
-[ø] Give her a goodnight's kiss

and we wake up to find that Reimu hasn't slept at all.
>> No. 109210
>>109206
It seems to be a random topic so the conversation won't get stale after her answer.
And the sky's suppose to be more clear in Gensokyo due to the absence of smog and low intensity of artificial lights when compared to the outside.

[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
>> No. 109213
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
>> No. 109219
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
>> No. 109220
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] "However, I'm really t-*big yawn* tired right now... Let's talk about it in the morning, good night Reimu *yawn*"
-[x] Give her a goodnight's kiss
>> No. 109227
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.

>>109210
That makes a little more sense, I suppose. It was sort of sounding like a "In a few hours, the sun will rise!"
>> No. 109235
Well, unless my counting off, there's a tie so voting is still open for... well, a few more hours at least.
>> No. 109237
>>109235

[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.
>> No. 109238
>>109210

It makes sense when he says it so...


[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.
>> No. 109245
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] "However, I'm really t-*big yawn* tired right now... Let's talk about it in the morning, good night Reimu *yawn*"
-[x] Give her a goodnight's kiss
>> No. 109253
Vote called as:
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.

Writing starting.
>> No. 109257
File 126257871772.png - (297.87KB , 611x924 , 2acf591d0f9827fa74d29bb46b6891e3.png ) [iqdb]
109257
[x] Reimu's question...
- [x] You'd be glad to spend time with her after the party
[x] Talk about how clear the night sky is from here in contrast from the outside.

Stifling a yawn, you nod your head, “Sure Reimu, I'll be happy to do something with you after the party. Actually, speaking of that party, don't forget I picked out a costume for you! You better make sure to wear it, or I'll be disappointed.” you say with a grin.

You can make out the miko's grin in the dark, “Ah right, thanks for reminding me. Going to be odd, wearing a costume... I usually just go to the party as is, since I usually just go for the food...”

“That sounds just like you Reimu, you know if you ever get hungry my door is always open to you. You're welcome to stop by for a home cooked meal anytime. Actually, now that you brought it up, will we continue our lessons soon?”

“Eager to learn aren't we? That's my favorite student.” you hear the girl chuckle, “Of course, how about we'll pick up the regular lessons again after our little free day, alright? Remember to bring Genjii with you from now on, or at least when you want to brush up on danmaku. I think we'll start off with that, but well you know I'm flexible about the whole thing.”

“Sounds good to me Reimu, I'll look forward to it.” you clamp your hand over your mouth to block out another yawn, “You know, this may sound kind of random but ah, night in Gensokyo is actually really pretty.”

You imagine Reimu is looking at you with a puzzled expression from the quizzical tone in her voice, “What do you mean by that? Isn't the night the same in the outside world?”

Shaking your head, you sit up carefully and point out the open window, “Not at all, see here in Gensokyo you can see all the stars and the moon lights up everything almost like a... well, white sun. I'm not very good at similes.”

“How is that different from the outside? Is there no moon, or something? That can't be...” asked the miko, her tone sounding more confused.

“Well you see in the outside world, even where I lived you could see how technology affects everything. The city off in the distance was always lit up, so it would snuff out some of the stars all the time. In some cities you can't ever see the stars unless you go up into the mountains, and some places are polluted with smog all the time from all the industry.”

“Really? The kappa are practically obsessed with your human technology, but from what you describe... I'm not sure it's all that good really.”

You chuckle and shake your head, laying back down, “Well, it's not all bad but I think people in the outside are just too used to it. I don't think Gensokyo could ever be like that, everything here is just so much more... simple. I think if people could see Gensokyo, they might feel motivated to change their own world, who knows? Well, aside from the youkai I suppose. On the other hand, they just might ruin it so, perhaps it's for the best we're sealed off from it all...” a yawn manages to finally emerge from your mouth, you chuckle a bit, “Ah, guess sleep is getting the better of me. I apologize, but I think I might just drift off to sleep here... is that alright Reimu?”

“Yeah of course Reina, sorry to keep you up. Sleep well, alright? I hope you're planning out tomorrow's breakfast already!” Reimu chuckled,

~

Opening your eyes, you immediately squint as the bright sun greets you. Guess you should've expected that, considering it was open last night. Turning away from the light, you notice the futon is empty, Reimu must've already gotten up. Standing up and stretching a bit, you notice Yuuka is still sound asleep despite the sun shining directly on her, although Aya is missing. You wonder if you should close the blinds, but considering Yuuka's love of flowers, she probably liked having the sun on her.

Taking a quick moment to rinse your face and fix your bedhead (or would that be futonhead?), you quietly leave your room and head downstairs. As you had expected, Aya was nowhere to be seen and Alice informed you the tengu had left early in the morning. While it was always a bit disappointing the tengu rarely stayed for long, you guess she had things to attend to of her own.

Still, you had breakfast to prepare for Alice, Marisa, Reimu, and Yuuka (when she woke up) so you turn your attention to that.

“Can ya imagine it? Halloween! Well I mean it doesn't really start 'till night but, still! I wonder how Remilia's party is gonna be, she always has the best food and stuff at her parties ze.”

The puppeteer sighed, “I imagine you like her parties simply because it's one of the few times you're actually invited, even if you aren't, into her home. I suspect it's also easier to raid Patchouli's library when she's forced to vacant it to attend Remilia's parties.”

“I always see her clothes look a little bulkier on the way out. Though I will agree that the food is always quite delicious at those parties.” comments the miko, nodding her head thoughtfully.

The witch and miko quickly begin to delve into a conversation about their favorite foods at Remilia's party, as Alice sighs in dismay rubbing her temples. As you finish up breakfast, you hear the conversation die down a bit, glancing behind you, you notice Yuuka standing in the entryway. She exchanges greetings, before mentioning there's no need for everyone to get quiet simply because she's around.

“Did you sleep well Yuuka? And ah, everyone of course.”

“I slept quite well in fact, I apologize if me leaving the blinds open disturbed you any little flower, but I always like to wake up to the sun.”

“Ah, don't worry about it Yuuka. If it wasn't for that sun, I might still be asleep right now.” you answer with a chuckle.

Marisa stretched out and wrapped an arm around Alice's neck, drawing her close as she grinned, “Me and Alice slept wonderfully! I gotta say a futon is pretty comfy, maybe I should get one just because ya know? I mean my bed is pretty nice but somethin' about a futon...”

The puppeteer mutters under her breath, releasing her neck, “I slept quite well, although I have to disagree. A futon is rather... acceptable, but I really do prefer a normal bed.”

“I slept well of course, then again I really only ever sleep on a futon to begin with anyway. Must be nice to be able to own and afford beds...” says Reimu, her tone lowering as she glances to Alice and Marisa,

“Well, as today is that holiday you call Halloween... I shall come by tonight to escort you to the mansion, my little flower. Please don't forget, you wouldn't want me to wait out in the cold all night would you?” the youkai chuckled, “I will apologize in advance, but after breakfast I must take my leave.”

Following a rather uneventful, quiet breakfast Yuuka took her leave, again reminding you she would be back around nightfall to pick you up. With Remilia's party later today, and no work to do, you really were at a lost of what to do. Your day with Reimu wasn't until tomorrow, and it wouldn't really be fair to do it today due to the party having to cut it short, but what were you gonna do all day?

You are interrupted from your thinking by a tug on your sleeve, “Hey Reina, you wanna come back to my house? I already asked Alice and she said no, but well I'm doin' some stuff and I need an assistant! Ya won't have to do much work really, just need someone to do stuff like pickin' mushrooms and tastin' potions... you'll be back long before Yuuka comes ta pick you up!”

“Using Reina as a test subject now or something?” interrupts Reimu, folding her arms across her chest, “Really Marisa, your experiments can wait. What if I wanted to do something with her instead?”

The witch narrowed her eyes slyly, “Oh? Like what? Ya ain't plannin' on takin' her out somewhere or somethin' are ya Reimu? Nothin' like, say, a little date or somethin'?”

“Oh please Marisa, I'm not you. You go throwing around the word 'date' like you don't even know what it means.” countered the miko, her face seemingly a little blush, “And well, you know we could do uhm... do... something! Anything better then having you force who knows what down her throat.”

“Awww come on now Reimu, I know what I'm doin'. I test potions on myself all the time, nothin' bad is gonna happen. I mean, the worst I ever did was knock myself out for a few hours or somethin' Alice said once. And I didn't use any of those mushrooms again, so...” the blonde shrugged harmlessly, “I can't go testin' them on myself this time though, since well uh, I gotta do other stuff and I can't be havin' potions in me!”

- - -

Er, well now what?
[ ] Go with Marisa, you're sure it'll be fine.
[ ] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sure what those potions might do...
[ ] … Uh, why not just go with Alice? I mean, she might have something to do...
[ ] Go do something on your own (write-in)
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Morning of October 31st

I'm going to start including dates and a time mention once in a while, the dates serve to help me some and the time might help you all out some. I might also include a rough idea of how long an action may take, if it'll take up a lot of time.
>> No. 109270
[ø] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sue what those potions might do...
-[ø] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.

Marisa is always fun to be around, but I;m not sure if Reina wants to get those mushroom potions tested on her.
>> No. 109276
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sure what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
--[x] Ask her to perhaps introduce you to some new faces on the way. You want to get to know some people better.
>> No. 109302
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sue what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
>> No. 109304
[x] Go with Marisa, you're sure it'll be fine
>> No. 109310
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sue what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
Though it would be curious to see if Marisa would make us drink an aphrodisiac or something.
>> No. 109316
[x] Go with Marisa, you're sure it'll be fine.
>> No. 109318
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sure what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
--[x] Ask her to perhaps introduce you to some new faces on the way. You want to get to know some people better.
>> No. 109323
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sure what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
--[x] Ask her to perhaps introduce you to some new faces on the way. You want to get to know some people better.
>> No. 109325
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sure what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
--[x] Ask her to perhaps introduce you to some new faces on the way. You want to get to know some people better.
>> No. 109329
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sure what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
--[x] Ask her to perhaps introduce you to some new faces on the way. You want to get to know some people better.
>> No. 109387
File 126266234289.jpg - (92.67KB , 850x626 , sample-8d05e774183a875ff36a242cfc0a16b4.jpg ) [iqdb]
109387
[x] Reimu seems like a better choice, you're not sure what those potions might do...
-[x] Maybe you could get her to show you around Gensokyo: you've never been to Eientei after all.
--[x] Ask her to perhaps introduce you to some new faces on the way. You want to get to know some people better.

“Ah, sorry Marisa but uhm... I'd like to spend some time with Reimu, if that's alright? I ah, well uhm... g-good luck with the potion testing?”

The witch frowns, “Oh. I see. Well, guess I'll just hafta find someone else... well, alright have fun you two! Don't go doin' anything I'd do Reimu!” teased Marisa, laughing as she headed out the door,

“Ugh, really that Marisa suggesting I'd... ah, nevermind. Well, uhm, I... I actually have no idea what to do. I just didn't want you to get experimented on by Marisa really, ah... do you have anything in mind Reina, or did you just say you wanted to come with me to avoid that...?”

“Hey, come on Reimu you think I'd lie to Marisa like that? I wanted to spend time with you! I haven't seen much of Gensokyo, and I have some time to kill, so... why don't you show me around? I wouldn't feel safe without my shrine maiden guardian close at hand.” you say with a laugh.

The miko laughs and smirks at you as she places a hand on her hip, “Well then, where does the poor maiden need escorting to by her guardian?” asks Reimu, her tone teasing,

“Well, I've never really seen Eientei much, beyond that one little visit... they're one of my main customers, do you think it might be too much to go out and see it? You don't think they're busy or anything, or it'll take too much time do you?”

“Eientei? Not really, it's not far but... well, it can be a bit tricky to navigate sometimes. But I know the way fairly well, and I don't imagine they'd be very busy right now. They celebrate Halloween of course, but it's not some big party like Remilia's, so...” the miko shrugs, “one escort to Eientei coming up then! You go get Genjii, I'm sure as much as you like me carrying you, you have to get some flying practice to you know.”

Laughing, you nod your head, “Of course, of course. I'll be right along, I know that turtle is around here somewhere...”

~

Upon you and Reimu's arrival at Eientei, you are greeted by a girl with white bunny ears and long purple hair, you notice her hands are heavily bandaged in various places.

“Oh Reimu, I didn't expect to see you today... are you here to buy medicines or something? And, you... you're ah, Reina was it right?” the rabbit's eyes flick back and forth between the two of you, “Actually, what brings you both here, may have been the best question rather then assuming anything, ah...”

“Don't worry about it Reisen. Reina, this is Reisen she's one of the more commonly seen rabbits of Eientei as she usually sells medicine in the village. I think you've probably met her before, but never got her name?”

“It's nice to meet you Reisen,” you say extending out your hand, “sorry we've never been formally introduced.”

The rabbit lifts up her hand, the bandaged one before wincing as she notes her mistake, you switch hands and she uses her other, “It's nice to meet you as well. Back to my original question but, what brings the two of you here? I don't really peg you two as coming to buy medicine, you're not our usual customers, so... or are you here to get something for stomach aches in preparation for Halloween?” teases Reisen with a smile,

Reimu grins and pats her stomach, “Nothing like that, I've never eaten enough to get my stomach upset, even candy. Actually Reina was just wanting to see Gensokyo some and wanted to come here actually, if you're not busy do you think you could give her some kind of tour or something?”

“Well, under normal circumstances I don't think there'd be a problem, but...” the rabbit trails off, frowning.

“There's no reason to deny our guests Udonge! We might be a little busy preparing, but I'm sure you can just lead them around all the busywork yes?” interrupts a voice.

You notice someone new has entered the clearing outside the Eientei mansion, a woman in odd blue and red clothing with long white hair in a braided ponytail. She looks a bit familiar too, though you don't recall ever getting her name.

“Oh, Master Eirin! Well, if you say so I suppose there's no problem, I just thought perhaps Lady Kaguya wouldn't want people wandering about today is all...”

The white-haired woman laughs, “Don't worry about it Udonge, I've spoken to Lady Kaguya already and she is quite fine with it. She's a bit busy now, but she is curious to meet the local restorer herself, could you perhaps entertain our guests until then?”

“Of course Master Eirin, did you want to come along or...?”

“For a little while at least, I haven't introduced myself have I? I'm Eirin Yagokoro, it's a pleasure to meet you.” states the white-haired woman holding out her hand.

“Nice to meet you, I'm Reina Roots.” you reply, shaking the offered hand.

“Reina Roots is it? Such an unusual name... well, not that it matters. Is Reina alright with you? Calling you Roots would feel a bit awkward I feel.” you nod in reply, “Very well, so tell me Reimu, for you to be here I imagine Reina is a friend of yours?”

“Well, yeah. She's a pretty good outsider, if I have to say so myself.” replies the miko simply.

Eirin's mouth forms into a mischievous smirk, “Perhaps you'll become a regular customer someday, buying medicine for... sweet dreams of a sort we will not inquire about?”

“Ugh, really what's with people thinking just because I have a friend that...” Reimu sighs and shakes her head, “look, can we just start the tour or something?”

The white-haired woman laughs, her smirk turning into a smile, “Of course. Please Udonge, lead the way.”

~

Much like the Scarlet Devil Mansion, the Eientei mansion seemed much larger then its outside appearance suggested. Although you felt like the tour was much too short, Reisen only showing you some rooms, the kitchen, things like that. You had to guess it was because there was 'work' being done, still it was nice to see something new. At the end of her little tour, Reisen led you and Reimu to one of the many guest rooms, with Eirin taking her leave.

“Master Eirin is going to see about getting Lady Kaguya, in the mean time would you like anything? Something to drink or eat?” asks Reisen,

“I could use some tea actually, the usual if you could. And uhm... perhaps some dumplings to snack on.” answered Reimu,

The rabbit nodded her head, “Of course Reimu, and ah what about you miss Roots?”

- - -

Waiting on Kaguya
[ ] Do you want anything to drink or eat? (write-in)
[ ] Question Reisen? (write-in)
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Late morning of October 31st
>> No. 109389
>Don't go doin' anything I'd do Reimu!” teased Marisa
>Eirin's mouth forms into a mischievous smirk, “Perhaps you'll become a regular customer someday, buying medicine for... sweet dreams of a sort we will not inquire about?”

Oh come on Reina, surely you must've seen a cheesy romance show once.

[ø] "I'll have what Reimu is having"
[ø] "Is there really a rabbit on the moon, pounding mochi?"
>> No. 109393
[x] "I'll have what Reimu is having"
[x] "Is there really a rabbit on the moon, pounding mochi?"
[x] "What's the moon culture like? I've never met an alien before" in a nice manner.
>> No. 109407
[x] "I'll have what Reimu is having"
[x] "Is there really a rabbit on the moon, pounding mochi?"
>> No. 109411
[x] "I'll have what Reimu is having."

Why would Reina know Japanese things?
>> No. 109412
[x] "I'll have what Reimu is having"
[x] "Is there really a rabbit on the moon, pounding mochi?"
[x] "What's the moon culture like? I've never met an alien before" in a nice manner.
>> No. 109414
[c] "I'll have what Reimu is having"
[c] "Is there really a rabbit on the moon, pounding mochi?"
[c] "What's the moon culture like? I've never met an alien before" in a nice manner.
>> No. 109463
File 126274876473.jpg - (920.55KB , 1024x1400 , 55edd1840f2363be5794c0eb51cf9ba7.jpg ) [iqdb]
109463
[x] "I'll have what Reimu is having"
[x] "Is there really a rabbit on the moon, pounding mochi?"
[x] "What's the moon culture like? I've never met an alien before" in a nice manner.

“What Reimu is having sounds fine.” you reply with a smile.

“Alright then, I'll be right back. Don't go wandering off!”

The miko drums her fingers on the table as an awkward silence fills the room, “So, what do you think of Eientei then? It's not really anything special.”

“I think it's quite interesting actually, I've never seen a building like this before... it seems so old-fashioned. They make all the medicine around here?”

“Pretty much, or well the only reliable or popular stuff. There's local herbal remedies of course, and Marisa's potions sometimes have some curative effect – although they usually have side effects – but Eientei manufactures and sells most of the medicines we use in Gensokyo.”

“Wow, that's really something. I wonder if they could've made a medicine to cure my illness I had...”

The red-white rubbed her chin, “Honestly? Maybe. Tough to say since I don't know anything of outsider medicine, but Eirin is a genius. Although you'd probably end up being her experiment or something in the process of her looking for a way to treat it, so...”

Before you could inquire, or comment further on the subject, the door slides open and the purple-haired rabbit returns with a tray with your selections. She sets it down the table before hesitatingly glancing down at the floor.

“Ah, do you mind if I join you? Er, that is if you don't mind...”

“Sure Reisen, go right ahead. You don't really have to ask permission you know.” you say, nodding your head.

“Sorry, bit of a habit. Master Eirin doesn't like it when I do things without permission...” replies the rabbit with a nervous chuckle, “Ah, why didn't I think of getting extra cups...?”

You hold out your cup to Reisen, “We'll share then, will that work?”

Reisen's eyes widen a bit and she looks down at the offered cup with a slight blush, “S-sure. Thank you Reina, you're pretty nice.”

“Guess you can see why she's my friend, right?” commented Reimu with a smirk,

“Reisen, do you mind if I ask you something?” the rabbit nods in response, “Well, you're from the moon right? Is there really rabbits on the moon that pound mochi?”

“Well, perhaps not in the way your legends say but, up in the capital they do make mochi sometimes... but it's not like you imagine in the least bit. Master Eirin sometimes makes me make mochi like that though, only Tewi gets to hold the hammer...” the rabbit visually shudders, “never a good day...”

“So there's really people living up on the moon?” you ask, your eyes widening a bit in surprise, “So does that make you an alien? I've never met an alien before.”

Reisen giggles and shakes her head, “Well, I guess by your outsider definition... but yes, people live on the moon. It's been... a long time since I've been there though.” her rabbit ears droop a bit and she sighs, “I'd rather not talk about, if that's alright with you Reina. Just rest assured, people do live on the moon.”

You nod your head, “Alright, that's enough for me. It's amazing to think people live on the moon... I think it's a dream for most humans in the outside world to live in space, and someone has already done it!”

“Outsiders are so surprised when they hear of that. The Lunar capital has been there back when humans still hunched over and could do little more then grunt.” announced a new voice.

Reisen practically jumps out of her skin in shock, quickly whirling about and bowing to the new guest in the room. She looked normal enough, aside from her incredibly long black hair, but you had to guess she was Kaguya. And by Reisen's reaction, she was very important. Eirin walked in behind her, laughing as she watched the rabbit's panicked reaction.

The girl with long hair, turned her gaze to look at you, “So you must be the restorer, Reina Roots? I'm Kaguya, and I'm in charge of Eientei. I always thought you'd look... well, different. You look rather plain actually.” she peers at you, casually walking about to view you from different angles, “Such dull, plain hair and eyes... I guess your skin is alright. But really, aside from your considerable bust, you're actually rather plain. Why are all outsiders so boring?” laments the girl, sighing.

“E-excuse me?” you manage to squeak out, trying your best to avoid her analyzing gaze.

“Uncomfortable? I only say what is fact! But whatever, it's nice to meet you even if you're boring. I must say your work is impeccable, it's so hard to find good work as they say. Reisen attempted to substitute for you, and well... you can see where that landed her.”

Looking down at Reisen's bandaged hand, you now know the cause of it. Had she injured herself that badly attempting to fix something? Judging by the location of the bandages, she had maybe smashed a finger or two with a hammer, or perhaps gotten splinters or cuts... who knows really, you didn't see any bloodstains but still... had she gotten hurt because you didn't do a job?

“Don't feel like it's your fault or anything Reina! I got just a little careless and... well, I hurt myself a bit. But don't worry, it wasn't anything important, really!”

“Just some odd knick-knacks and the like. They would've been nice to use and display, but they weren't as important as all that furniture Remilia threw at you. Udonge told me how she saw what appeared to be a train of fairies delivering all of it to you, with work like that it's no wonder you couldn't get to us. I imagine had you tried, you would've worked your poor self to death.” stated Eirin matter-of-factly,

Kaguya huffed and puffed out her cheeks, “That darn Remilia! Always stealing all the best help... cooks, craftsmen, everything! Now even the only restorer in all of Gensokyo! Hmph.” the girl's eyes narrowed slightly as she peered at you closely, making what appeared to be sniffing sounds, “Hrm, what's that smell? If I didn't know better... you wouldn't happen to know a bum named Mokou would you?” asked Kaguya, her mouth turning into a grin,

Stepping back slightly at the girl's proximity, you slowly nod your head, “Well, yes I do but why - “

“Oh boy, now you've done it Reina. I should've probably warned you but...” muttered the miko in disdain.

The black-haired girl laughs, almost sounds more like a cackle really, as her grin turns decidingly sinister, “Oh this is great, great! Ah, such a wonderful surprise. Well, I will have to keep that in mind indeed... well, I'm afraid I'm terribly busy, and as such I must go back to what I was doing. Do make sure they don't stay too long ok Eirin? You know how busy things will be here!”

“Of course Lady Kaguya, well then Udonge, I'll leave them in your care. Have a happy Halloween you two,” the white-haired woman peers down the hallway, “and please don't mind Lady Kaguya. I'm sure she isn't really plotting anything involving you and some overly elaborate plot to kill Mokou or something. I think.”

Shrugging casually, Eirin leaves the room as well closing the sliding door behind her. Leaving you quite confused, and with Reisen and Reimu.

“W-what was that all about...?”

The miko sighs and shakes her head, “Kaguya is a very unique person. She's one reason I don't particularly like coming here much. I'm not sure how Alice can put up seeing her all the time.”

“Alice usually only deals with Master Eirin, she just drops by really quick around the same time everyday so she never usually sees Lady Kaguya.” states Reisen, “She does from time to time and, well... she leaves much sooner than usual on those days.”

Finishing the last of her tea, and the dumplings, the red-white gets to her feet, “Well, you've seen Eientei Reina. Want to go do something else yet? Or do you have something else in mind?” she glances to the rabbit, “Maybe actually wanted to buy something?”

Reisen rubs the back of her head nervously, “Well, if she really does... I could recommend a few things I think that may interest her. I don't think she'll want what Alice gets but... well, actually I guess I can't recommend anything unless she has any problems or wants. But, if you are interested in making a purchase, just say so and I'll see what we have, I'll have to charge you full price of course.”

- - -

You sure hope Kaguya isn't actually plotting anything...
[ ] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [ ] Home and wait for Yuuka?
- [ ] Go somewhere else? (write-in)
- [ ] Does Reimu want to go anywhere?
[ ] Maybe you do want to buy something...
- [ ] But what do you really need? (write-in)
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Early noon of October 31st

Eientei sells more then medicines of course, but keep it within that field or similar. If you plan to buy anything anyway.
>> No. 109464
[x] "Sorry about that, it's just that life has a way of interfering. 30 minutes becomes 8 hours after all."
[x] "Is your hand really alright?"
- [x] If not buy something for it, at least as a way of making up for what happened.
[x] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [x] Does Reimu want to go anywhere?
--[x] If not, hang around the village if she wants to, and try to see if anything else is interesting while waiting for Yuuka.
>> No. 109466
[ø] "Sorry about that, it's just that life has a way of interfering. 30 minutes becomes 8 hours after all."
[ø] buy something: perhaps some medicine for sore muscle for those tough physical training days with Reimu?
[ø] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [ø] "I think there is enough time to visit another place before Yuuka drops by. Is there somewhere interesting that you could escort me to, my 'guardian'"?

We still haven't been to the Youkai mountain / the new shrine, Hakugyokurou, undergrounds and Makai. (Mayohiga, but it might be troublesome getting there) Since Reina doesn't know any of these places, we should let Reimu choose, that is, if she wants to accompany us there.
>> No. 109488
[x] buy something: perhaps some medicine for sore muscle for those tough physical training days with Reimu?
[x] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [x] Does Reimu want to go anywhere?
--[x] If not, hang around the village if she wants to, and try to see if anything else is interesting while waiting for Yuuka.
>> No. 109490
[c] Buy something: perhaps some medicine for sore muscle for those tough physical training days with Reimu?
[c] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [c] Does Reimu want to go anywhere?
--[c] If not, hang around the village if she wants to, and try to see if anything else is interesting while waiting for Yuuka.
>> No. 109545
[x] buy something: perhaps some medicine for sore muscle for those tough physical training days with Reimu?
[x] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [x] Does Reimu want to go anywhere?
--[x] If not, hang around the village if she wants to, and try to see if anything else is interesting while waiting for Yuuka.
>> No. 109578
[x] "Sorry about that, it's just that life has a way of interfering. Seven minutes becomes several hours, after all."
[x] Buy somethin', will ya! (perhaps some medicine for sore muscle for those tough physical training days with Reimu?)
[x] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [x] Does Reimu want to go anywhere?
--[x] If not, hang around the village if she wants to, and try to see if anything else is interesting while waiting for Yuuka.
>> No. 109612
File 126292629332.jpg - (534.90KB , 1135x1400 , 8f452e55f9141cfa792a003ffa662eef.jpg ) [iqdb]
109612
[x] Buy something: perhaps some medicine for sore muscle for those tough physical training days with Reimu?
[x] You've seen enough of Eientei for today, may as well go...
- [x] Does Reimu want to go anywhere?
--[x] If not, hang around the village if she wants to, and try to see if anything else is interesting while waiting for Yuuka.

“Well, I'm not sick anymore but, well sometimes when Reimu helps me practice... you ah, wouldn't happen to have anything to maybe help with pain of the muscle kind?” you ask sheepishly.

“Pain is weakness leaving the body.” stated Reimu with a nod,

The rabbit rubbed the back of her head, “Well, I'm not sure if that's true but... there's a variety of things springing to mind, but ah... I wouldn't recommend most of them. They tend to have unpleasant side effects, such as loss of body control... like you'd just collapse. That wasn't a good day...”

“Well that doesn't sound good... nothing at all that is ah, safe?”

“The best I could recommend wouldn't really 'help' you, but it would make you feel better at least. Anything with any actual restoration, for the lack of a better word, has side effects I wouldn't feel comfortable risking you in that way... still, if you're interested...” Reisen trails off, looking at you until you nod in response, “very well, I'll be right back wait just a moment!”

“You sure about this? I mean, it's still medicine made by Eirin and she's only a little less shady then Marisa sometimes...” asks the miko, waiting until Reisen leaves,

You shrug, “Well, what's the worst that could happen? Besides, I like being able to walk after those sparring lessons you know.”

“Maybe you just have to toughen up instead of relying on medicine.” counter the red-white with a wink.

Chuckling you shake your head, Reimu might have a point there but well, you had already made the rabbit go out of her way to help, you couldn't really say no by now. Maybe you'll just keep it for emergencies or something.

“Sorry for the wait! Took me a little while to get it.” announced Reisen, entering the room carrying a bag, “I ah, added a few things in there but uhm... well, you still have to pay full price so maybe I shouldn't have gone and done that...”

Shaking your head, you offer Reisen a smile, “Ah don't worry about it, the fact you put some personal thought into it means it'll be useful right? How much do I owe you for all this...?”

~

“... You ever gonna open that bag and see what she put in it?” asks the miko, glancing over to you.

“Ah, it can wait. It's nothing vital anyway, just a few things she thought I might like. Thanks for bringing me out here Reimu, you wouldn't happen to have any other interesting places I can see? We still have time to kill.”

“Well, I would like to show you the Youkai Mountain, and maybe go see the other shrine but... it's rather far away and I'm not sure we'd make it back in time. I might like spending time with you, but the last thing I want is Yuuka thirsting for my blood if I made you stand her up.” replies Reimu with a laugh,

“If it's too far, perhaps we can save it for another time then. Perhaps we can kill time in the village then, if you have nothing in mind?”

The red-white rubs her chin, looking up at the sky, “Sounds a bit boring if you ask me, but... well, I have a place in mind but, ah... I'd prefer to save it for tomorrow, a bit of a surprise you see?”

“I understand then, well it might be a bit boring but maybe you want to accompany me on a little shopping? I figure it might not hurt to restock some of my supplies, of course if you'd prefer to go back to the shrine, since you've been gone a while...”

“Hey I don't mind in the least bit, if you make sure some of those groceries are going to be cooked and end up in my stomach, I might even help you carry them.” said Reimu with a grin,

“An offer of help from Reimu? How rare, she certainly has taken a shine to you.” commented Genjii,

“Oh shut it gramps, let's just get goin' before it gets too late. I would like a small meal before the party, gotta warm up my stomach you know?”

The old turtle shakes his head, “I must say, you're certainly the most unusual Hakurei I've ever known, and I've known quite a few...”

Chuckling in amusement, you carefully step onto the turtle's back, starting the flight back through the bamboo (you had asked why you didn't simply fly over everything, and never really got an answer, now that you thought about it) to the village. You couldn't help but notice that the way back seemed different somehow then on the way in... but perhaps you just didn't remember it clearly.

Oh no, it is quite different actually. There was a boar on the way in, along with some rather good looking bamboo shoots, but nothing this time I'm afraid...” spoke up a voice within your head.

Looking about in confusion, you are again left puzzled as to the source of the voice. Was Yukari speaking into your mind or something? But if she was, how could she possibly know what you could've seen on the way in? Was she spying on you?

No, no not what you 'could've' seen, what you did!” retorted the voice.

“Reina, you alright? You hear something?” asked the miko, risking a glance in your direction.

You shake your head, returning your attention to paying attention to the flight, “I'm fine, just ah... you know, taking in the sights is all!”

The red-white frowns, but seems to accept your answer. You wonder if the voice would speak again, but there's only the sound of the wind during the rest of the trip.

~

Thanking the grocer, you depart the grocery store with your hands full of bagged goods – Reimu happens to be lugging a few yourself. You had thought of using Genjii to help carry some, but the old turtle used his age as an excuse and something about 'old turtles need their sleep too', before going back home.

“Geez, think you bought enough food and stuff? You'd think you were going to host a party or something!” complained the miko.

“Well this does stop me from having to restock in a while, and besides don't you want your meal? I thought I'd buy some things to make some snacks or lunches with as well.”

Reimu seemed to take this into consideration, and nodded, “Fair enough. Here, lemme take a few of those bags for you...”

Laughing, you are more then happy to offload some of your groceries to the eager red-white, leaving you with a free hand. Reimu is surprisingly capable of carrying quite the load of groceries, and yet she didn't look all that strong, and you would know how her body looked all things considered – not that you were thinking of last night, of course!

Naughty, naughty~.” teased the voice.

Just what was with that voice!? Was your subconscious making a voice of its own or something now? Maybe you were going crazy. Pushing the thought aside the two of you begin to make your way back to your house, when something catches your eye – a new stand you hadn't seen before. Now, normally this wouldn't interest you at all (it wasn't really such a big deal right?) but something... compelled you to look to it, and then held your interest. It was a bizarre feeling to describe.

“What's up Reina? Something caught your eye?”

“Ah, just a little bit of curiosity... I'll just take a peek, uhm you can continue on, I'll be right along alright? I wouldn't want to have you standing around holding all that food while I indulge my curiousity.”

The miko frowns but nods her head, “Well, if you say so. Just stay out of trouble alright? This is a good place and all, but you never know... if anything happens, just yell or something and I'll be right along! Don't be long, I can't get into your house and I doubt Genjii will let me in, the lazy old gramps he is.”

Nodding your head, you approach the stand which seems to be owned by someone, cliché enough, wearing a hooded robe. Geez, feels like you're about to approach some sort of fortune teller, or something right out of a cliché fantasy novel or something... upon closer inspection, you could make out some blonde hair coming out of the shadowed hood.

“Took you long enough to come by, I almost thought I would've had to track you down myself!” spoke the hooded figure, the voice was definitely female but not recognizable, “Anyway, I've been waiting for you. I come here today to offer you some things you may find interesting... no charge, of course, but you only get one! Just one.”

Cocking your head to the side, you frown slightly, “Do you know me or something? And why would you want to give me anything?”

“My motives are my own, but yes I do know you. I assure you, I mean you no harm for I'd prefer not getting beaten up by Reimu so early in the d- that is, I wouldn't wish to get in trouble. So! Here is what I shall offer you on this Halloween day.”

Looking down at the 'counter' of the stand, you notice a single cloth laid out with a small handful of goods on it. An old looking coin, a small wooden box, a shiny shard of something, and a necklace with some sort of symbol dangling from it. All in all... it looked like a bunch of random junk, why were you even here...?

Junk!? Geez, so inexperienced... just pick something! I assure you, it is not junk.” snapped your inner voice.

The hooded figure yawned, “Just don't take too long, ok? I want to get back to bed... it's too early to be awake...”

- - -

Well, guess you may as well get something...
[ ] Maybe it's some kind of ancient coin or something?
[ ] Well, the box probably has something in it so it's like getting two for one!
[ ] This shard sure looks awfully pretty...
[ ] The symbol on that necklace is awfully familiar.
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal Set from Remilia

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Noon of October 31st
>> No. 109613
[ ] This shard sure looks awfully pretty...
>> No. 109615
>The hooded figure yawned, “Just don't take too long, ok? I want to get back to bed... it's too early to be awake...”

You're not fooling anybody, Yukari.

[x] The symbol on that necklace is awfully familiar.
>> No. 109616
[X] The symbol on that necklace is awfully familiar.

As long as we don't take the mystery box. Anything but the mystery box. The last time we picked up a mysterious box in a story still lingers in my mind...
>> No. 109617
[x] This shard sure looks awfully pretty...
>> No. 109619
[ø] This shard sure looks awfully pretty...
The shiny shard, it calls to us.
>> No. 109622
>>109616

This isn't that story; if one always goes by what happened in past stories, it'll mess up anything new. And if such thinking is applied to writing, then nothing new or original will come about.

[x] This shard sure looks awfully pretty...
>> No. 109628
File 126293819029.jpg - (116.17KB , 472x472 , 122775370722.jpg ) [iqdb]
109628
[x] The symbol on that necklace is awfully familiar.

Dress to impress(tm) with Yakumocorp's newest accessories! We offer a mysterious old coin that looks like an old coin and probably is just that, a shiny shard used to scam trade with native Americans for gold and silver, a big box that probably doesn't even count as an accessory and, our best product so far: a run-of-the-mill necklace! Probably the only useful thing we sell, if we ignore its fatal curse that has caused 195 'accidents' so far!

NOTE: Yakumocorp is not responsible for any damage, accidents, cryptic voices or the eventual death of the user or her loved ones due to use/misuse of any of its products, directly or indirectly. For any inquiries about our products or support, call 18006396111 or send a text message with the word HALP to 160609
>> No. 109631
[x] The symbol on that necklace is awfully familiar.
>> No. 109637
Also Eirin's products being insanely shady is mainly a fanon invention (She'd never sell such things to the village); though her experimental stuff on the other hand...
>> No. 109639
>>109628
>18006396111

I knew that number looked familiar.
>> No. 109669
An even 4-4 tie, update being withheld for a few more hours. If tomorrow rolls around, I will attempt to make up for it by doing 2 updates tomorrow.

I however make no promises, sorry.

>>109628
I find this amusing, although the meaning (if any) behind the phone number eludes me. So would the partner to Yakumocorp be Hakureicorp or Mikocorp?

>>109637
Well, not everything Eirin makes is marketed in the village of course. The shady stuff she just keeps in Eientei... legal issues, right?
>> No. 109673
[x] This shard sure looks awfully pretty...

Oooh, shiny shiny pretty pretty.
>> No. 109694
>>109669

Her so called shady stuff is better referred to as experimental. It's just that when stuff happens, it's a result of someone using such stuff without Eirin's permission (mainly two parties: Tewi and Yukari when she's too lazy to borderhax some trouble)
>> No. 109703
File 126305373934.jpg - (1.06MB , 900x888 , 79f63788e048b8c14f741a828a4a42ec.jpg ) [iqdb]
109703
[x] This shard sure looks awfully pretty...

You had once heard a saying that there were three things humans loved: fire, shiny things, and... well, something else. Never could remember that third one, but that shard in all its shiny glory was very tempting, and placing some points in favor of that belief that all humans love shiny things. Placing your hand on the shard, you gently grasp it and pluck it from the counter.

“I'll take this then.”

The hooded figure yawns and nods, “Sure are attracted to shiny things... well, you better get going before Reimu starts to worry. Don't go losing that you hear!” the figure yawns again, “Now go away so I can go back to sleep... run along.”

Now that you were holding the shard, you noticed it fit rather nicely in the palm of your hand and seemed rather smooth for a shard, no real sharp edges on which to cut yourself. It felt rather cool to the touch as well, although you oddly felt the occasional pulse of heat from it. Turning it over and holding it up towards the sky, you notice it seems to catch the sunlight in a rather odd way as well and even when you try to shelter it from the sun, it still seems to shine and give off a very faint glow.

Turning your attention back to the stand, to see if you can ask the owner about this shard you turn around and see... nothing? There's nothing where the stand used to be but empty land. How is that possible? You didn't hear anything, and you certainly weren't examining the shard for that long... pushing the thought aside, you carefully slip the shard into your pocket before hurrying down the road to catch up to Reimu.

Maybe you'll have to ask someone about this thing, but you had to keep your appointment with Yuuka and the party tonight, still food for thought.

~

Reimu sat up on the roof, it had to be handy to be able to fly whenever you wanted, a stick of Pocky in her mouth as she waited wearing a rather bored expression on her face. Judging by the Pocky stick, the miko had taken no time to start rummaging through your groceries while she waited, the girl sure did love food didn't she? Upon seeing you, the red-white hopped off the roof and waited by the door.

“Well, indulge your curiosity enough Reina? You know it's rude to keep a lady waiting you know.” scolded Reimu, all seriousness and any possible harshness lost by the grin on her face,

“I'm sure the lady will forgive me when I cook her some food right?” you reply, grinning in return.

“Hmmm, well she'll at least think about it.” the miko laughed.

Shaking your head in amusement, you unlock the door and head towards the kitchen to start storing away all your various fresh groceries, and start to get the cooking tools you'll need to cook today's meal.

Reimu as usual takes a seat at the table, kicking her feet up onto the table as she leans back in her chair, twiddling her thumbs to pass the time.

“So, what was your little stop all about? Normally people don't go stopping at stands unless the vendor calls out to them, and I'm pretty sure I didn't hear anything.” questions Reimu, looking over at you,

“I'm not sure really, I just... looked and suddenly, I felt immensely curious. It was really quite the odd feeling, seems a lot of weird things have been happening to me in general since I've come here eh?”

The miko smiles, “I guess so, although usually weird things in the outside world, are more normal then you think here. Were they selling something interesting?”

“Actually... no, they weren't or at least... well, whoever owned it, I couldn't see them since they wore a hood and everything but... they gave me something, and didn't even ask for money. Or rather, I got to pick something.”

The red-white's smile turns into a frown, and her gaze hardens a bit, “They just gave you something? What did they give you Reina? The village is a nice and safe place, but for someone to just offer you something for free? I find that a bit suspicious.”

You decide it might be best to not mention whoever the vendor was, seemed to know who you were, “They offered me a choice, and well I picked this up.” reaching into your pocket, you pull out the shard, it had a clear color before but now you notice it seems to have taken on a rainbow hue.

“Could I take a look at it?” asks the miko, her gaze settling on the rainbow-colored shard.

Shrugging, you walk over and place the shard into Reimu's hand, and return your attention to your cooking. Reimu turns the shard over in her hand, examining it with unmasked curiosity as she tries to look at it under the sun's rays. With a frown, she flicks a fingertip against it and even lightly taps it against the table, likely trying to see what kind of sound it makes.

Eventually, the red-white gets up from her seat and returns the shard to you, before returning to her original position.

“Well, I have no clue what the heck it is but it doesn't seem to be dangerous. Still, I think this might be more in Marisa's field of knowledge or even Patchouli's... well, Patchouli would probably be the best person to ask, since Marisa might try to steal it but...” the miko shrugged, “it is a very pretty thing though, I wonder if it's some kind of gem? If it is, it's certainly very large and judging by how it looks, it would've only been a piece of something larger...”

Shrugging, you return the shard to your pocket, “Who knows? The vendor didn't really tell me anything and,” you decide it's best to not mention the sudden vanishing of the stand and vendor either, “I didn't really think to ask about it.”

“They're probably gone by now I bet, oh well. Maybe you can see about asking Patchouli at the party tonight, although you are there with Yuuka so that might be a bit rude...” Reimu trials off and shakes her head, “well, anyway all mystery odd things aside... when is lunch?” asked the girl, a happy grin plastered on her face.

Geez, she's such a glutton! Does she ever think of anything but her stomach? It's a wonder she's not some kind of bloated balloon... I don't know why you even like this girl.” commented an irritated voice in your head, “And don't even try to deny it! I can read you like a book you know!

Doing your best to ignore the voice in your mind, maybe if you stop thinking about these odd things they'll go away.

Ah, I'm afraid that won't happen unless you die... for good~.” cooed the voice.

- - -

Darn voices of the insane mind!
[ ] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives. (Timeskip to tonight)
[ ] Maybe you should tell her about these voices...
- [ ] And about the vendor?
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Noon of October 31st
>> No. 109705
[x] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives.

We can worry her about the details tomorrow.
>> No. 109715
[ø]GET OUT OF MY HEAD YUKARI!!!
[ø] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives.

We should definitely mention this tomorrow, though.
>> No. 109724
[x] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives.
>> No. 109726
[x] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives.

I'm for waiting until tomorrow or so to confide in Reimu about this.
>> No. 109728
Now we know why the other grimoire-holders all died: They killed themselves to be rid of Yukari (or they believed they were hearing voices and went insane.)
>> No. 109738
[x] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives.
>> No. 109740
ffFFFF, the Grimoire becomes sentient!
>> No. 109759
[ ] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives. (Timeskip to tonight)
>> No. 109829
>>109728
>>109715

Its not Yukari
>> No. 109858
File 126318964032.jpg - (689.75KB , 1000x999 , 2b4216b753d172e27c7b9925b0064ee3.jpg ) [iqdb]
109858
[x] Well whatever, just enjoy your time with Reimu until Yuuka arrives.

Pushing the thought aside again, you focus on your cooking. No need to worry Reimu about strange voices in your head, or for that same voice to distract you from your cooking and make you do something embarrassing like set yourself, or your house, on fire. That sure would be quite the way to go wouldn't it? Burnt alive... sounds rather painful really.

“Hey Reina, if you don't mind me asking... why did you pick Yuuka to come along with you? I guess she seems rather nice and stuff around you but... I guess I'm just curious.”

“I thought if she wasn't invited by me, she probably wouldn't come. I think Yuuka just needs to get out more and show people she's not such a bad person, I'm not sure why you all fear her so much. She's been nothing but nice to me since the day we met.”

The miko drums her fingers on the table, “I see. Well, there's a reason we kind of act a bit on edge around her but... ah, nevermind. I don't want to sound like I'm badmouthing Yuuka. Enjoy yourself alright? I guess it's true she never gets out much, so this'll be a rare sight for all involved.”

“Enjoy yourself as well Reimu, and don't go eating so much you hurt yourself! You have to be able to still walk and stand for tomorrow right?”

The red-white laughs and nods her head, “Yup, that's true. Gotta show you another one of my special places.”

“I'll look forward to it, want me to make a lunch or something for it? Anything special you would like me to pack?”

“Well, if you're offering...” started Reimu with a grin and a glint in her eyes,

~

After eating her fair share of a meal, insisting it was just a 'warm-up' meal for tonight, you and Reimu just passed the time with some chatting and playing a board game or two. It wasn't long before it was starting to get late, and the miko had to excuse herself to go to Alice's to pick up the costume you had picked out for her. Surprisingly, you didn't even have to remind her.

Of course, without Reimu around there wasn't really much to do but check up on the plants, and aimlessly stare at the wall, or something. You really needed to think of someway to spend your idle time, too bad you never owned a TV or something... then again, there wouldn't be any stations out in a place like Gensokyo huh?

Even if there was, probably run by the kappa or the tengu...” muttered the voice.

Before you can wonder more about the voice, you hear a gentle knocking on your door. Going to answer it, you predictably find Yuuka standing outside. Perhaps, as expected she wasn't really wearing a costume... although you did notice she seemed to be wearing plaid pants instead of her usual long plaid skirt, probably qualified as a costume in her book. She cocks her head to the side, looking at you.

“Didn't you have a costume little flower?”

“Yes I do, I just ah... hadn't changed into it. Come inside, I'll just go change real quick alright?”

The flower youkai nodded her head, walking towards the kitchen as you headed upstairs to your room to fetch the costume Alice had made you. You probably should've changed before hand, but you felt a little... odd, wearing it. It looked nice and all, but it just felt strange, perhaps everyone felt this way on their first Halloween outing? Didn't help you were in a completely different world essentially...

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you fiddle with your hat a bit until it looks centered enough. Fetching the long flower-like broom, you take a deep breath before leaving your room and heading downstairs. You had to admit, you felt extremely silly in this outfit and Yuuka had never even seen it... would she be offended by it? What if she got angry? What if she just left you and you had to find your own way to the mansion? A million 'what ifs' began to swarm into your head as you headed into the kitchen.

Instead of anger, you instead see the flower youkai stare at you with... surprise? Curiosity? Hell, you couldn't tell at all, but it certainly didn't look like an angry face. She didn't even look like she was going to laugh, rather she looked... interested?

“I... must say I'm surprised little flower.” comments Yuuka after an awkward silence, “You look quite wonderful, I feel a bit disappointed that I did not think of dressing up beyond just a minor wardrobe change... ah, well then little flower, shall we get going? I thought we may walk, but I wouldn't wish for you to catch a cold, would you object if I was to carry you Reina?”

“No, not at all! Unfortunantly this flower is just for show and I can't actually fly.” you tease with a laugh.

Smiling ever so slightly, the youkai held out her hand, “Well then shall we get going my little flower?”

~

You don't think you've ever seen so many people in one place before. Remilia had fairies guide you and Yuuka into a prepared room of the mansion, and within was an elaborate room with Halloween decorations adorning the walls and the ceiling. Tables had been set up holding enough food to probably feed a small village for a week, and various guests were busily helping themselves to the snacks, particularly one with short-cropped pink hair.

You couldn't really pick anyone out of the groups from a distance, aside from a few. You could easily identify Marisa by the sheer face she was dressed normally, and you could spot Reimu by the porkpie hat she was wearing. However, beyond that you could only guess by hair color of the few people you knew... you didn't see Mokou or Keine anywhere from what you could tell however.

“My, quite the turning out... I suppose the vampire does manage to attract quite a few guests.”

“How... pleasant to see you Yuuka, it has been a while hasn't it? It's good to see you made it miss Roots, Lady Remilia has been expecting you.” spoke up the familiar voice of the head maid, suddenly appearing at your side.

Sakuya's appearance caught you a bit by surprise, you were used to seeing her in her maid uniform so it was a bit odd to see her dressed otherwise. She had replaced her maid uniform with a pinstripe top with a short black skirt along with long black stockings, with black shoes. Interestingly, she still wore the maid hairband in her hair, and you noticed a knife holder was strapped to one of her legs, carrying a few knives in it, her pocketwatch dangled from a silver chain.

“It's nice to see you Sakuya, I wasn't keeping her waiting was I?”

The maid looks at her pocketwatch, “No longer then she had predicted. She hopes you will enjoy yourself, she would like to speak to you if you have the time... she did not say about what, but she merely hopes you will at least see her sometime during the party.” the silver-haired woman closes her pocketwatch, “Ah yes, a word of warning do be careful of Lady Remilia's sister. She'll be easily recognizable by her distinctive wings, they have multicolored crystals dangling from them. Normally, she isn't allowed to be out but... Lady Remilia wishes for her sister to spend some time out once in a while lately.

That aside, do enjoy yourself miss Roots. You as well Yuuka.”

- - -

Halloween at the Scarlet Devil Mansion:
[ ] Well you have time now right? Go see Remilia.
[ ] You're feeling a bit hungry, why not mingle over at the food?
- [ ] Go talk to Reimu?
[ ] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Night of October 31st
> + Yuuka Kazami

There may be a slowdown in updates, as I'm rather terrible at thinking of what costumes for Touhous to wear.
>> No. 109862
[ ] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!
>> No. 109863
[X] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!

Waiting for a chance to dance with Yuuka, even if Halloween Parties don't always have a dance.
>> No. 109864
[x] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!
>> No. 109865
[x] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!
>> No. 109869
[x] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!

Fun.
>> No. 109872
[x] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!
>> No. 109873
[ø] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!

>particularly one with short-cropped pink hair.
oh Yuyu~
>> No. 109875
[x] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!
>> No. 109901
File 126327346545.jpg - (480.70KB , 714x1033 , 02b6b1777d63856995c22bd2e1a6196b.jpg ) [iqdb]
109901
[x] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!

“There's so many people here, how could I not enjoy myself?” you reply to Sakuya with a smile.

The silver-haired woman smiles, “They're all friends, or at least acquainted with Lady Remilia. Do feel free to mingle, they are all rather nice... just avoid Lady Flandre.”

“Would that be alright with you Yuuka?” you ask, looking to the flower youkai, “That is to just kind of ah, wander around and meet people...”

“Of course little flower, mingle to your heart's content. I'll be around if you need me of course... enjoy yourself.”

“Enjoy yourself as well Yuuka, don't be such a stranger to everyone alright?”

The flower youkai laughs, “Very well, little flower. Ask no small requests do you?”

Smiling and offering the youkai a quick wave, you start to head towards the center of the room, your eyes darting around in excitement at all the various people. So many people! And they were all so... different. The one with the short pink-haired was followed by a girl with short silver hair, and some sort of odd floating blob thing.

You think you spotted Ran off to the side, if only by the numerous bushy tails you could see, nearby was a young-looking girl with brown hair and... cat ears and a tail? Must be some costume... well, if Ran was here, then where was Yuka-

“Ah, if it isn't my favorite restorer! I'm so glad you showed up~.” said a familiar voice with a happy sigh, as you felt someone wrap their arms around your neck, “And dressed up so cute too! I bet Yuuka is just dying to pollinate her little flower.”

Reaching to your neck to remove the arms from around your neck, you hear the familiar giggle as the arms unwrap themselves. Turning around you see Yukari, as you had guessed, at first you thought she wasn't in costume. It only lasted a second though, until you noticed her matter of dress was surprisingly... simple and plain. She only wore a simple purple dress, with a white ribbon tied around the waist and a caplet with a red ribbon, she also wore a simple poofy white hat.

“R-really Yukari, thinking anyone would...” you sigh and shake your head, “well, I guess this is the first time I've seen you 'in the flesh' for a while isn't it? You usually prefer to just poke your head into my dreams.”

The gap youkai smiled, “I just had to see you in person again! You just look simply so much more stunning in person, especially in that adorable little outfit. Plus, I can't feel you in your dreams, at least not in the normal sense anyway...”

“W-well, Alice made the costume, so if you wanted to thank anyone for it, you should probably thank her...” you mutter, blushing a bit.

“Oh, I thought about it. But she's always too busy trying to get close to Marisa, and I don't feel like interrupting... I don't think she likes me very much anyway.” Yukari grinned, poking you on the forehead with her fan, “You like me right? Ah, what a silly question of course you do! After all, without me you'd be living such a boring, boring life back in the outside... probably spending Halloween just wasting away in boredom~. Instead, you're here in Gensokyo with friends and enjoying Halloween like a normal person!”

Well, she kind of had a point there didn't she? Without her 'help' you would probably be doing exactly what she said... after all, with your illness you couldn't really go out and enjoy the outdoors. And even if you could, Gensokyo was simply much more beautiful then the outside world had ever been from where you were. Yukari might be kind of... mysterious and a bit annoying sometimes, but she did have a point didn't she?

“I... I guess so.” you admit, glancing away.

“Ah, the words of one who has seen the light. You can thank me later of course, I'll leave the ah... 'form' of thanks to your imagination, though I suspect you may know what I'd prefer~.” stated the youkai with a wink.

“Geez, not even on Halloween do you stop, do you Yukari?” interrupted a voice.

“Oh, if it isn't Reimu! I have to say, your costume looks simply wonderful as well, of course I think I still prefer Reina's for... obvious reasons.”

The miko frowned, folding her arms across her chest, “You're such an unashamed pervert Yukari, can't you leave Reina alone? She's supposed to be enjoying herself, not being vaguely sexually harassed by you.”

Yukari's face took on a hurt expression as she snapped her fan open, “Me? Harassing Reina? Why I wouldn't possibly do such a thing Reimu! And sexual harassment? My, my how could you possibly think I was doing such a terrible thing, I was merely saying Reina could thank me with some food of course~.” stated the youkai with a sigh.

“You could at least try to fess up to something for a change... it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you really meant.” Reimu sighed and shook her head,

“Whatever you say Reimu, I'm willing to share don't worry! I wouldn't horde precious little Reina all to myself of course~.” the youkai laughed as Reimu's face reddened, “Ah, so rare to see you blush so! Perhaps I hit a soft spot... now then Reina! Would you like me to introduce you to a friend of mine? She's a friendly person but her love of food will keep her from mingling much I'm afraid... I'd introduce you to Ran as well, but I believe the two you are acquainted as well. Ah, but you haven't met Chen have you? My, my so many introductions to do...”

“It's not like you have to be doing the introductions Yukari, Reina is perfectly capable of walking herself and meeting people you know.” pointed out the miko matter of factly.

“Oh of course she is! But she would just love to spend time with me, isn't that right little Reina~?”

- - -

Well, mingling interrupted just a little bit...
[ ] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...
[ ] She invades your dreams and wants you to spend time with her? No thanks, you'll go see that friend of her's yourself.
[ ] Why not hang out with Reimu instead? She'll probably lead you to Marisa or Alice or something.
[ ] Maybe you'll just excuse yourself and go see Remilia...
[ ] Other (write-in)

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Night of October 31st
>> No. 109903
[x] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...

Why not? Her friends are good company.
>> No. 109905
[x] Why not just mingle in general? There's so many new people!

Touhouvania-outfit Sakuya is delicious.
>> No. 109906
[x] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...
>> No. 109908
[ø] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...
Perhaps we should tease Reimu for 'wanting to have us for herself' even though she'll have that chance tomorrow.

>“And dressed up so cute too! I bet Yuuka is just dying to pollinate her little flower.”
This just reminded me of this thread in /coriander/.
>>>/coriander/112
>> No. 109910
[ ] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...
>> No. 109911
[x] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...
>> No. 109914
[x] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...
>> No. 109917
[x] Maybe you'll just excuse yourself and go see Remilia...
It's her party, no?
>> No. 110057
File 126344020743.jpg - (167.76KB , 720x1080 , acdb9c9a078de8ab5de6d5f02c16915e.jpg ) [iqdb]
110057
[x] Well why not? It can't hurt to have Yukari introduce you to her friend...

“Er, well I guess it can't hurt to be introd - “ you start to say, scratching at your cheek.

“Perfect! Come along, come along~.” states Yukari cheerfully, pulling you along before you can finish speaking.

“H-hey...!” started Reimu, as the youkai hurried off with you in tow,

As you had suspected, Yukari pulled you along (humming the whole way) until you reached the banquet table, where you had observed Reimu at first. When the youkai arrived, the two currently at the table, a girl with short pink hair and the other with silver hair, looked over in your direction.

“Oh, is this the girl you were talking about Yukari~?” asked the pink-haired girl, setting down her plate for a moment to lean forward.

Whoever this pink-haired girl was, she looked awfully young... there was something very eye-catching about her, a almost otherworldly (well that was everyone technically right?) appeal to her. She wore a light blue yukata, a sheathed sword in the sash tied around her waist, and you could make out some bandages wrapped about her somewhat exposed chest. If you had to guess, she was trying to look like a sort of samurai or something? You didn't know know for sure though.

“Yup this is her!” states Yukari happily, shoving you forward, “This is my dearest friend, Yuyuko Saigyouji. Yuyu, this is Reina Roots.”

The pink-haired girl giggled and smiled, “I'm your dearest friend now am I Yukari? How flattering~.” Yuyuko extended her hand, “It's a pleasure to meet you, Yukari has told me such interesting things about you!”

Shaking the girl's hand, you are surprised at just how soft it feels and how smooth her skin is, “Ah, it's nice to meet you too Yuyuko, and er... just what kind of things has Yukari been saying about me anyway?”

“Oh you know, this and that... nothing you need to concern yourself about of course.” answered the youkai, waving her hand dismissively.

The silver-haired girl you noticed was examining you closely, watching as you shook Yuyuko's hand and giving you a quick glance. Her outfit was quite different from Yuyuko's, but you couldn't even start to describing what she wore...

She would be dressed in the garb of a shinsengumi, they were a special police back in the late shogunate period of Japan, starting in 1853 and ending around 1867. The shinsengumi wore a uniform consisting of a haori and hakama over a kimono, with a tasuki; that's that white cord over her chest you see?” explained the voice in your head.

Well, while you weren't happy to know the voice was still talking to you, it at least seemed rather knowledgeable about clothing... who'd thought it? The silver-haired girl's outfit was mostly colored white and green, and she had a sheathed blade tucked away as well.

“Ah don't look so serious Youmu! Come on, come on introduce yourself~.” urged Yuyuko cheerfully pushing the shorter girl forward,

Stumbling a bit, the girl frowned slightly, “If you insist... I'm Youmu Konpaku. It's a pleasure to meet you.” stated the girl simply.

“Ah don't mind Youmu, she's just a boring old girl sometimes, always so uptight! You didn't even introduce Myon! I'm sure you'd hurt Myon's feelings.”

Myon? But there wasn't anything... well, there was that odd, somewhat transparent blob float- wait, was that thing moving on it's own!? That was alive!?

Alive? No not really actually...

Youmu sighed, “Very well Lady Yuyuko, if you insist. This is Myon, this is my ghost half.”

“Ghost... half?” you asked weakly, watching the floating blob with curiousity.

Yukari's face sported an eager grin, “Yup, ghost half! You see Youmu is a half ghost. Yuyuko herself is an actual ghost! It shouldn't surprise you to see the living dead in Gensokyo~.”

“G-ghosts!? But they don't look anything like ghosts!”

The pink-haired ghost laughs, “Oh my, she's so cute! What did you think ghosts would look like Reina? I assure you we don't all look like what the outside world thinks... although lesser souls do tend to be little more then little flame spheres. Only the particularly powerful souls can keep their body... and well, I'm special in any case.” the girl snapped open a fan, “I'm actually known by some as the princess of the Netherworld, so I'm the closest thing to royalty around I think.”

“R-royalty!?” you gasp, suddenly feeling so inappropriate at addressing Yuyuko so simply.

“Ah don't let it worry you, Yuyu's about the most laidback person in Gensokyo.” said Yukari with a laugh, patting you on the back, “She just likes to have fun and eat. Particularly eating.”

“I've heard Yukari say you're quite the chef yourself, I'd sure like to sample your cooking sometime~. Youmu is an excellent chef as well, perhaps the two of you should get together and teach each other! Maybe you could make up something delicious for me to eat~.” said Yuyuko with a happy grin,

Youmu sighed and shook her head, “Of course Lady Yuyuko...”

“Reina is learning some danmaku from Reimu, don't be so depressed Youmu! Maybe you'll be able to have her as a sparring partner some day, she's such an eager learner perhaps she even may want to learn swordsmanship from you someday?” suggested the blonde youkai.

The silver-haired girl frowned, “Perhaps some day Lady Yukari, but I do not expect her to have a taste for the art of swordsmanship. And even if she would, it would take her centuries to even have a spar last more then a handful of seconds.”

“Oh I don't know... Reina is quite the fast learner. Her spellcards are really something else, if I had to guess she has quite the abundance of raw power... just needs to get it controlled, you know? But ah, what do I know, I'm no swordswoman but well... if you ever feel like asking~.” continued Yukari with a shrug,

“Your suggestion has been noted Lady Yukari. I appreciate the... offer, I suppose.”

- - -

Er, well Yukari has... the living dead for friends?
[ ] Yuyuko seems really nice though... maybe you should get to know her more?
- [ ] Write-in
[ ] Swordplay? Actually that sounds kind of interesting, maybe you could learn it...
[ ] Well, nice meeting them but you should go do something else...
- [ ] Write-in
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Night of October 31st

Not what Youmu is actually wearing. But I was overdue as is, and didn't want to delay the update for hours searching for the perfect image...
>> No. 110058
[x] Well, nice meeting them but you should go do something else...
-[x] Might as well see Remilia while you have the chance.
>> No. 110059
File 126344278181.jpg - (169.03KB , 850x743 , sample-29e0f77bdeb5e197e9fa6379599647cd.jpg ) [iqdb]
110059
Assuming we have time...
[c] Yuyuko seems really nice though... maybe you should get to know her more?.
- [c] Ask her of her relationship with Yukari and Youmu.
- [c] Ask if you can have a look on Myon and hugging it to see how it reacts.
>> No. 110062
[x] Bid your farewells to Yukari and her friends.
[x] Well, nice meeting them but you should go do something else...
-[x] See Remilia, since she's teh hostess; perhaps she might know some more interesting people as well.
>> No. 110064
[ø] Yuyuko seems really nice though... maybe you should get to know her more?.
- [ø] A ghost princess? Was she a royalty in during her lifetime?
- [ø] Ask her of her relationship with Yukari and Youmu.
- [ø] Ask if you can have a look on Myon and hugging it to see how it reacts.

A non-tsundere / generally cold Youmu? Nice.
>> No. 110088
[x] Yuyuko seems really nice though... maybe you should get to know her more?.
- [x] A ghost princess? Was she a royalty in during her lifetime?
- [x] Ask her of her relationship with Yukari and Youmu.
>> No. 110125
Slight delay in updating, I'm planning to finish it before work tomorrow. I apologize for the recent delays, but work ran a bit later then usual today and just having some slight moments of writer's block...

Hoping it'll clear up soon. Vote has been called as:
[x] Yuyuko seems really nice though... maybe you should get to know her more?
- [x] A ghost princess? Was she a royalty in during her lifetime?
- [x] Ask her of her relationship with Yukari and Youmu.
- [x] Ask if you can have a look on Myon and hugging it to see how it reacts.
>> No. 110149
File 126356400179.jpg - (182.87KB , 605x605 , aap99.jpg ) [iqdb]
110149
[x] Yuyuko seems really nice though... maybe you should get to know her more?
- [x] A ghost princess? Was she a royalty in during her lifetime?
- [x] Ask her of her relationship with Yukari and Youmu.
- [x] Ask if you can have a look on Myon and hugging it to see how it reacts.

“Could I ask how you know Yukari, Yuyuko?”

The ghost smiles, “She knew me back when I was alive. Yukari has always been a close friend of mine, I don't know how I would've gotten through some of those days without her...”

“How flattering Yuyu, all I ever did was keep you company!”

“But you were the only one to even do that for me, you know that. It's a long story really Reina, and I think I'd take up all of the party explaining it... I'll tell you it some other time, how about that?”

You nod your head and smile, “Of course. If you don't mind, could I ask about ah... well, Youmu is a friend of yours as well right?”

“Oh Youmu~? Well of course she's my friend! But she's also my servant.” the pink-haired ghost glances to her shorter friend, “How about you tell her~?”

“Well, there's not much to say. I'm the gardener, chef, and guard of Hakugyokurou. My father was the previous holder of my position.”

“You do all three of those things?” you ask in surprise, you would've never associated those jobs together at all...

Youmu cocks her head to the side, “Of course. It is no different then you doing your own job, only I do considerably more work.”

“Youmu is such a dedicated worker, it does make it difficult to reward her though. Always insisting she doesn't need one and some such, even when she does such outstanding work!” commented Yuyuko with a sigh,

“She's like Ran in that regard, always unwilling to accept praise for doing outstanding work. The two are regular workaholics.” added Yukari, sighing as well,

The silver-haired swordswoman frowned, “As if I need any sort of reward for my service...”

“See! It's an attitude like that!” pouted the pink-haired ghost, “I sure hope Reina isn't such a stubborn person!”

“Reina is a workaholic too, but she at least accepts rewards and payments for her work. Just like a normal person~.” answered the blonde youkai matter-of-factly.

“It's not like I do my work for the rewards of course!” you add quickly.

Yuyuko smiles, “Of course, of course. Perhaps I'll have to see if Youmu can't find some things needing touching up... I'm sure there's something, right?”

“Ah, I imagine so Lady Yuyuko. I can check first thing in the morning then?” answered Youmu,

“Sounds fine Youmu, I'll leave it in your hands. Well, would you look at that! Reina's not only met new people, she's even got a new customer~!” stated Yuyuko with a laugh,

“I assure you that wasn't my intention of course,” you add with a grin, “you mentioned you were the princess of the netherworld so... were you a princess in life as well? I... I've never met royalty before so ah, I'm kind of curious...”

Yuyuko giggles, “Royalty? In a manner of speaking, I suppose I was in life. I wasn't one by all means, but I was treated as one. Really, being royalty is an awfully boring life usually. You just get sheltered and never get to go outside and meet people!” the ghost sighs, “Of course, being the princess in charge of everything is a much more fun occupation. But really, some of your outsider fairy tales are just nothing at all like what I experienced, everyone just feared me and kept me away from everyone, very dull.”

“How could anyone fear you?”

“Despite her lovely, lovely looks Yuyuko actually has a rather deadly power... she can invoke death in mortals like yourself Reina.” chimed in Yukari, “But fear not! Yuyu is most responsible with it. She had this power in life, although she couldn't control it nearly as much... people naturally came to fear her, since being around her could be possibly fatal.”

The pink-haired ghost nods sadly, “Yukari is correct. She was the only one who could keep me company, I think it was just because she was so strong she could stave off the butterflies, no mortal could've ever stayed in my company for as long as Yukari.”

“The... butterflies?” you ask, tilting your head to the side.

“Butterflies.” repeats Yuyuko, giggling, “It's tough to explain, but let's just say that power of mine often manifested as butterflies. Not living ones of course, but they looked like butterflies, so...”

“It's quite the complicated matter. And would take quite some time to explain, and it's not all that important anymore~.” added Yukari,

You nod your head, “I see... well, I guess I understand a little better now. I always thought the life of a princess was all fun or something like that... guess you can't believe everything you read in a book, eh?”

The ghost and gap youkai nod in response. A small silence follows, or rather a lull in the conversation between you and your newfound friends as the chatter of the others was still going on in the room. Glancing over to Youmu, your gaze settles onto the odd floating blob that was, apparently, named 'Myon'. It was also supposed to be something Youmu called her 'ghost half', so did that mean Myon was sort of an extension of her own body? Would something happening to Myon be the same as doing it to Youmu? Curious questions...

“Uhm, Youmu could I look at Myon?”

The silver-haired girl frowns, glancing at the floating blob, “I... suppose. There's not much to look at, all things considered but...”

Taking a few steps towards the silver-haired girl, you lean forward a bit to examine the floating blob a bit closer. It seemed somewhat transparent, yet still had some solidity to it since you couldn't see clearly through it. It seemed less like an actual ghost, and more like perhaps... a marshmellow that was somewhat seethrough? Maybe not the best description, but it seemed to fit more then a ghost – you always imagined ghosts as being more... ghosty. Wiz with words aren't you?

Well, if Myon was Youmu's ghost half that should mean if you did what you were thinking, she'd feel it too right? The swordswoman didn't seem to be the kindest person around, but you were sure there would be no harm in your little experiment, and what's the worst that could happen?

Leaning forward a bit more, you quickly reach out and grab the floating blob, hugging it close to you. To your surprise, you can actually touch and grab the ghost-half, and your plan succeeds. The effect is immediate on Youmu, who lets out a startled squeak before moving to pry you free of Myon – to your surprise, despite her small stature she's rather strong and manages to easily free her ghost half from your embrace.

“W-what the hell was that for!?” exclaims Youmu, “I didn't say you could hug me or Myon!”

Laughing you shake your head, “I'm sorry, but I just was kind of curious? And if I told you well, you would've said no I imagine and then I couldn't have first-hand experience!”

Yuyuko and Yukari are busy laughing, perhaps amused at your boldness or perhaps Youmu's startled reaction? The swordswoman on the other hand looked quite angry, her grip tight on the hilt of her sword. Now, you were sure she wasn't planning on using it but... her eyes lock onto your's, and you begin to wonder if she actually would just cut you in half for hugging Myon without permission, Yuyuko being right there be damned.

After a tense moment, the shorter girl takes a deep breath, releasing the grip on her sword. The pink-haired ghost takes note of the action and smiles.

“You need to lighten up Youmu! I almost thought you were going to cut Reina there for a second... and you know that would've landed you in more trouble then you could imagine.” said Yuyuko, her voice turning unusually stern,

The swordswoman bowed slightly, “I apologize Lady Yuyuko. In the future, do not attempt such actions again without permission, if you could be so kind.”

- - -

Well that was... fun?
[ ] Ok, ok Youmu looks a little mad, maybe you should go see someone else...
- [ ] Go find Reimu?
- [ ] Go find Marisa?
- [ ] Go find Yuuka?
- [ ] Other
[ ] The party is still in full swing, but maybe you should go see Remilia
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Night of October 31st
> + Yuyuko Saigyouji
> - - Youmu Konpaku
>> No. 110152
- [ø] 'Why is she carrying an umbrella- oh she's heterochromatic- why is there a masssive tongue hanging out of the umbrella- wat?' Go talk to the strange girl!

Making friends with people that can lead to a surprising relationship.
>> No. 110156
[x] Apologise to Youmu, mentioning how myon looks so fluffy and soft and not having seen a ghost like that before made you too curious.
[x] The party is still in full swing, but maybe you should go see Remilia.
>> No. 110157
[x] 'Why is she carrying an umbrella- oh she's heterochromatic- why is there a massive tongue hanging out of the umbrella- wat?' Go talk to the strange girl!
>> No. 110159
[x] Apologise to Youmu, mentioning how myon looks so fluffy and soft and not having seen a ghost like that before made you too curious.
[x] The party is still in full swing, but maybe you should go see Remilia.
>> No. 110161
[x] Apologise to Youmu, mentioning how myon looks so fluffy and soft and not having seen a ghost like that before made you too curious.
[x] The party is still in full swing, but maybe you should go see Remilia.
-[x] But if you see any umbrella girls with hetero-chroma, stop and talk a bit with them, chances are she'd need a friend.
>> No. 110171
[X] >>110161
>> No. 110201
[x] Apologise to Youmu, mentioning how myon looks so fluffy and soft and not having seen a ghost like that before made you too curious.
[x] The party is still in full swing, but maybe you should go see Remilia.
-[x] But if you see any umbrella girls with hetero-chroma, stop and talk a bit with them, chances are she'd need a friend.
>> No. 110204
Voting extended until morning, I apologize. Long day at work, and I'm feeling a bit tired as is and I don't want to suffer any quality loss by writing tired.

I will aim for a morning update, then another sometime at night tomorrow. But as usual, I make no promises and I apologize if the recent hiccups in my updating is negatively impacting any of you.
>> No. 110235
Update further delayed, I'm sorry. I'm just... stressed out right now, I can't think and I just need to step back and gather my thoughts for a bit.

I don't think this will turn into any kind of hiatus, but I just want you to know that the next update is still being worked on, and I just can't give you an ETA of when it'll be done.
>> No. 110236
>>110235
Take care.
>> No. 110249
[x] >>110159
>> No. 110322
Invoking my powers as writer to call the vote as:
[x] Apologize to Youmu, mentioning how Myon looks so fluffy and soft and not having seen a ghost like that before made you too curious.
[x] The party is still in full swing, but maybe you should go see Remilia.

And to nullify the leading subvote of:
-[x] But if you see any umbrella girls with hetero-chroma, stop and talk a bit with them, chances are she'd need a friend.
Reason: I can't think of any reason that would make Reina go out of her way to randomly meet Kogasa just based on her hetero-chroma. It just felt too random and out of place. I'm sorry if you wanted to meet Kogasa, but if you want to do that you'll just have to do it in a more normal fashion.
>> No. 110334
File 12637498088.jpg - (490.42KB , 1280x1083 , remilia_rough.jpg ) [iqdb]
110334
[x] Apologize to Youmu, mentioning how Myon looks so fluffy and soft and not having seen a ghost like that before made you too curious.
[x] The party is still in full swing, but maybe you should go see Remilia.

Youmu sounds rather angry at you, and that look she keeps giving you... perhaps you did overstep a few boundaries in the sudden hugging of Myon, but could you really blame yourself too much? It did, after all, look so fluffy, soft, and just plain huggable...

“I'm sorry Youmu, I'll make sure to ask before I do something like that again. I was just a bit curious is all, I've never really seen a ghost and well... Yuyuko seems solid enough, and you said you're only half ghost so, ah...” you rub the back of your head nervously, “and, to be honest, Myon just kind of looked rather soft and fluffy...”

The half-ghost frowns, folding her arms across her chest, “Just keep your impulses under control next time.”

“So cold Youmu...” sighs Yuyuko with a shake of her head,

Well apologizing to her certainly didn't go as you had planned. Still, at least she looked less like she was going to cut you in half now. Taking a look around the room, the party was still going strong and you figured you would have some time to see about tracking Remilia down, to see what she wanted before the party started to wind down.

“Well, I had Sakuya mention Remilia wanted to see me so, I'll go see about finding her. I hope you all enjoy yourselves.”

“You too Reina, as for Remilia... well, I haven't seen her actually. Then again, been too busy enjoying the food~.” stated the pink-haired ghost with a content sigh.

Yukari chuckles and shakes her head, “I think I last saw her over there,” the youkai points to the stairs leading to an upper floor, “she's probably up there somewhere, watching us all like some kind of overlord. She loves that kind of stuff.”

Nodding your head, you give the trio a departing wave as you head towards the stairs, leading to an upper level of the room. Once there, you are only slightly surprised to find Sakuya standing there, a tray in one hand and her free hand pointing off to the side. Following the gesture, you head in that direction to find the mistress of the mansion seated at a table, she flicks her gaze over to you as you enter.

“Ah! So good to see you Reina, I was wondering when you'd show up. Have a seat, have a seat!”

Taking the offered seat, you take a moment to get a closer look at Remilia, at first you had thought she was wearing her normal clothes. As you looked closer, you realized this wasn't the case, while she was still wearing a rather fancy dress you noticed now it was quite different from her usual. You weren't sure what to call it, or how to describe it exactly but it looked kind of like she was wearing some kind of overcoat that split off into little segments on her skirt.

Or maybe it was a part of the dress? It was tough to say, you could see what looked like a black corset or some such 'underneath' it, and she had a red sash on her waist. Interestingly, you saw what looked like a red spear resting against her chair, you wondered if it was part of her costume?

“My, my how... unique, I suspect Alice helped you make it?” asks Remilia, looking you over, “You look like you hang around Marisa and Yuuka too much.”

“Well I would like to say they're my best friends, along with Reimu of course.” you reply with a smile.

The vampiress took a sip from her cup, “Of course. Maybe you'll count me amongst that cadre some day?” she laughed and gestured off to the side, “Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Of course! I've never seen so many people before! I mean, I've only met a few of them but... and the food just looks so good! I still need to try some of it really...” glancing to the table, you note a cup has been placed on your side which you take, “Thanks.”

“The food is quite good of course, perhaps you'd like some? Just name it and I'll have Sakuya fetch it for you. Ah, did you enjoy my little... surprise payment from before?”

“I have to admit that was very... surprising. Not only did it look so expensive but, I... well, that is I've only been here for such a short time, why did you think I needed something like that...?” you ask, blushing slightly.

Remilia smirked, “Because I know you'll need it one day. I don't think you plan to stay single the rest of your life do you? Sure the rings are little more then formality... but they're a nice thing, don't you think? And don't you worry about their value, I own more then enough little trinkets that I don't know what to do with them.”

“I-I see...” you scratch at your cheek, thinking of marriage made you realize you've not really seen many men around, and your only friends are fellow females, “ah, I think Sakuya told you for me but uhm, since I'm here already, thank you very much for the gift.”

The light-blue haired girl smiled, “Those words feel so much better in person, rather then relayed through my maid. Thank you once again, although I will repeat that the trinket itself is of no value to me as I own countless little things that you would consider valuable.”

“Would you perhaps not need them yourself if you were to be wed, Lady Remilia?” asked Sakuya teasingly, suddenly appearing at her mistress' side,

Remilia cocked her head to the side, “Oh I'm sure I could find another set if I needed one, or we'll just skip the little formality and do it without.” she smirked before cocking her head back to its original position, “Joking aside, keeping an eye on Flandre?”

“Of course Lady Remilia, I have advised miss Roots of Lady Flandre as well... she's doing quite well at the moment. Lady Patchouli is also keeping an eye on her.”

“Is she enjoying herself?”

The silver-haired maid nods her head slightly, “I believe so Lady Remilia. Will you be coming to spend time with her soon? She has asked for you a few times...”

“Of course Sakuya, tell her I'll be down soon...” replies Remilia, her maid bowing before vanishing from sight.

Glancing momentarily towards the entry way, you look back to Remilia, “Do you wish to go see your sister now? I can go...”

“Ah, that just wouldn't do! After all, I was the one who wanted to see you, and we've done nothing but chit-chat. Flandre will wait, she always has...” the vampiress trialed off, frowning slightly.

“Well, what was it you wanted to see me about then...?”

Remilia is silent for a few moments, before blinking and shaking her head, “Ah? Ah! Yes of course, I was going to inform you that I did have another job I wanted you to do. I know you're highly skilled in restoring, but how good are you at making? I have some things still that could use some touching up, but well... finding new things is a bit of an issue. The villagers are skilled yes, but your talent in restoring things I've owned for... a long, long time is peerless.

“I could only imagine if your talent in restoring was as good in making, you could perhaps even help me with some... projects. Either way, you will be handsomely rewarded of course. Work aside, I did also wish to extend to you an invite to perhaps spend the night? You would be free to browse the Voile during your stay if you like, and you would be free to leave anytime.” the light-blue haired girl paused a moment, “Of course, even if you don't the Voile is always available to you if you wish to seek out Pache's aid or advice.”

- - -

Remilia's offer:
[ ] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [ ] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
- [ ] You shouldn't really, you have little talent in actually making anything...
- [ ] Other
[ ] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [ ] Well, it can't hurt right? You'll just have to tell Yuuka you'll be staying the night.
- [ ] Perhaps you shouldn't...
- [ ] Other
[ ] Converse
- [ ] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [ ] Other
[ ] Write-in

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Night of October 31st

Next update will be update #150!
>> No. 110340
Still thinking on my vote, but we should remember our plans with Reimu the next day when voting.
>> No. 110342
[ ] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [ ] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[ ] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [ ] Well, it can't hurt right? You'll just have to tell Yuuka you'll be staying the night.
[ ] Converse
- [ ] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
>> No. 110348
[x] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [x] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[x] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [x] You shouldn't. Haven't you already made some plans for the afterparty with someone?
[x] Converse
- [x] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [x] What did you mean when you said that Flandre always waits?
>> No. 110349
[x] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [x] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[x] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [x] Well, it can't hurt right? You'll just have to tell Yuuka you'll be staying the night.
--[x] As well as Reimu in terms of perhaps being a bit late picking her up.
[x] Converse
- [x] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [x] Why the interest in me staying the night? I'm flattered but curious.
[x] Then when informing Yuuka, see how she was enjoying the party.

Since we should try to check up on her and seeing how well she's mingling herself.
>> No. 110351
[X] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [X] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[X] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [X] Perhaps you shouldn't...
-- [X] But it would definitely be nice to try some other time.
[X] Converse
- [X] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [X] What did you mean when you said that Flandre always waits?

As lovely as spending the night here sounds, I'm not giving up a perfectly good opportunity to give Yuuka a good-night kiss after she walks us home.
>> No. 110370
[x] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [x] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[x] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [x] Perhaps you shouldn't...
-- [x] But it would definitely be nice to try some other time.
[x] Converse
- [x] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [x] What did you mean when you said that Flandre always waits?
>> No. 110378
[x] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [x] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[x] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [x] Perhaps you shouldn't...
-- [x] But it would definitely be nice to try some other time.
[x] Converse
- [x] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [x] What did you mean when you said that Flandre always waits?

My desire to guilt-trip Remi into getting her ass down to see Flandre overcame my desire to to be nosy.
>> No. 110410
[X] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [X] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[X] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [X] Perhaps you shouldn't...
-- [X] But it would definitely be nice to try some other time.
[X] Converse
- [X] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [X] What did you mean when you said that Flandre always waits?
>> No. 110444
File 126384469447.jpg - (417.79KB , 737x526 , 18ce59c35730a230ea8d612ce19eb490.jpg ) [iqdb]
110444
[x] You've only ever really done restoration work...
- [x] But you could try making, right? Your grimoire seemed capable of telling you what you need to fix, so why not create?
[x] Spend the night in the mansion?
- [x] You shouldn't. Haven't you already made some plans for the afterparty with someone?
[x] Converse
- [x] Why were you told to avoid Flandre?
- [x] What did you mean when you said that Flandre always waits?

The mansion did have some rather nice rooms, even if last time it didn't go all to well due to unforeseen circumstances but... you did have tomorrow booked with Reimu didn't you? She'd probably prefer not having to come pick you up at the mansion, or worst comes to worse, if you forgot all about it and blew her off.

She'd probably be really angry or break your face. Maybe both, who knows?

“I appreciate the offer to spend the night, but I have plans in the morning. I'd really like to not forgot about it, since well, you know how things can go if you blow someone off...”

The vampiress grinned, “Ah, I see. I would like to not be responsible for anything that may happen as a result of you missing your little... date. Perhaps another time?”

“That would be lovely, I'll have to keep it in mind. As for your request, I can't really promise anything but I'll see what I can do.”

“Excellent! I'll think up something nice and simple for you, if all goes as I think it will... well, you'll find out when it comes around.”

“Excuse me, but if you don't mind me asking, and taking up a little bit of your time, I ah... have some questions.” you ask, peering over to Remilia as you take a sip of tea.

The vampiress lifts an eyebrow, “Of course, ask away.”

“If it ever gets kind of ah, personal just tell me and I'll stop but... well, why did you have Sakuya tell me to avoid Flandre? She's your sister, so... why wouldn't you want to have me meet her or something?”

“Ah, well... my sister is...” Remilia pauses, frowning slightly, “she's a good girl and all, but she's... dangerous. She doesn't mean to do the things she does, but she's very powerful. Unfortunately, she's very poor at controlling that power, and she is also... I don't like to say it, as it makes people think poorly of her, but many would call her slightly insane as well.” she shakes her head, “You can of course meet her if you so choose... just if you do so, try to stay close to Sakuya or Patchouli, and limit the time you spend near her. I would not wish for her to inadvertently hurt you.”

You frown slightly and nod your head, “I see... well, I wouldn't want to judge someone without actually knowing them... I'm sure there's a big, long, complicated story behind all this, that isn't for me to hear?”

The girl grinned, “Right on the dot. I'm afraid it's a family matter, and while I would call you a friend... you're not a family friend, if you catch my meaning. Anything else on your mind Reina?”

“Just another thing, and well it's about your sister again but ah... I was just curious, what do you mean by Flandre always waits...?”

“Simply that. She always waits, she always waits to see me. She's very patient when she needs to be. I don't see how it's a very hard concept to understand...”

“Well, it's just... I'm sorry if I'm overstepping any boundaries, but it just seems like it implies you make Flandre wait a lot to see you. If she's your sister, shouldn't you be spending as much time as possible with her?”

Remilia frowned, “Of course I do. I do have other things to do besides attend to my sister of course... still, I can't see how this is any of your concern of how I spend time with my sister.”

“W-well, I don't mean to tell you how to spend time with your family, but it's just... when you said that, I just thought maybe you always kept Flandre waiting. And you just seemed kind of sad for a moment, so I thought maybe...”

“I suppose I can thank you for your concern,” interrupted the vampiress, “but it really isn't your concern. If it will make you feel any better, I plan to go see Flandre as soon as we finish our little chat. Will that satisfy you?”

“Er, well... sure. That was actually the last thing I wanted to ask...” you say uneasily, rubbing the back of your neck.

Setting her empty cup on the table, the vampiress rose to her feet, taking a moment to pick up the spear at her side, “Very well then. I shall see you at the party itself perhaps? Enjoy your stay Reina.”

Returning to the 'party area' proper, you do a quick scan of the area, managing to easily pick out anyone you had identified from before. Yuyuko and Youmu still lounged around the table, with the swordswoman looking absolutely bored, as the princess happily licked a plate clean before going to get another helping.

Reimu was off in the same area as well, helping herself to some food. Marisa and Alice were off on their own in the corner, seemingly in discussion about something. While you didn't know what Flandre looked like, you could assume she was off by herself where you could see Sakuya standing... and not too far from there was Patchouli and Koakuma, of Remilia you could see no sign.

Interestingly, you couldn't spot Yuuka at the moment, you wondered if she had gone to wander or get a breath of fresh air? The mansion did lack windows, and the youkai always seemed to like to be able to see the outdoors. You were starting to feel a little bit hungry, but you weren't too worried about that at the moment.

- - -

Hm, hm, hm...
[ ] Well Remilia did say you could meet Flandre, and did she even go see her sister...?
[ ] Reimu is lookin' a little lonely over there.
[ ] … Maybe see if you can eavesdrop on Marisa and Alice?
[ ] Where did Yuuka go?
- [ ] Go check outside?
- [ ] Check in the halls a bit
- [ ] Try to contact her
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Night of October 31st

For update 150, it's a shame nothing big and special is happening.

Picture unrelated to Remilia's actual outfit.
>> No. 110449
[x] Where did Yuuka go?
- [x] Go check outside?
>> No. 110451
[X] Where did Yuuka go?
- [X] Go check outside?

Meeting with Yuuka on a balcony overlooking the garden for a quiet talk under the stars? Yes, please.
>> No. 110452
[x] Where did Yuuka go?
- [X] Go check outside, especially the garden.
>> No. 110453
[x] Where did Yuuka go?
- [x] Go check outside?
- [x] If that doesn't work, contact her?
>> No. 110456
[x] Where did Yuuka go?
- [x] Go check outside?
- [x] If that doesn't work, contact her?

I'm always fine for more Yuuka time.
>> No. 110477
[x] Where did Yuuka go?
- [x] Go check outside?
- [x] If that doesn't work, contact her?
>> No. 110479
[x] Where did Yuuka go?
- [x] Go check outside?
- [x] If that doesn't work, contact her?
>> No. 110487
File 126386671984.jpg - (446.95KB , 700x700 , debf84b17899a85dee50459c2c92ee87.jpg ) [iqdb]
110487
[x] Where did Yuuka go?
- [x] Go check outside?
- [x] If that doesn't work, contact her?

You were sure Yuuka wouldn't have left the mansion without you, or at least without telling you, so she was probably around here somewhere right? Maybe she had gotten into a fight or something, or maybe she thought you were ignoring her? Well, you'd find out once you found her. Although you really had no idea where she had gone, you had a hunch she would've headed outside somewhere.

Carefully slipping out the door, trying your best to not be seen by the various guests (not too difficult since they all seemed pre-occupied) you looked down the hall you found yourself in. It occurred to you that you had really no clue how the mansion was really laid out, or which way would lead to the outdoors.

Still you had a hunch by the fact one end of the hallway was brighter then the other, since Remilia was a vampire after all the mansion had few windows. It sounded logical that the light was from the almost full moon outside, meaning there was a window and possibly a way outside. Going with your hunch, you headed down the hallway.

As you had suspected, it was brighter down here as the hallway led to a spacious room full of windows – probably Remilia's least favorite room in the whole place. Still, you could see why she might risk coming in here, the room offered an outstanding view of the mansion's extensive garden. It was easy to spot Yuuka, she was standing on a balcony that overlooked the garden. As you went to approach her, she glanced over her shoulder and spotted you.

“Ah little flower, what brings you out here? Did my leaving worry you?”

“Maybe just a little bit.” you reply with a smile.

The youkai chuckles and shakes her head, “I wouldn't leave you here without your permission little flower, that would be quite rude of me. Especially since it was you who invited me, and I suspect you would need my help in getting back home? Although I imagine the shrine maiden would have little issue in escorting you home, or for that matter the thief.”

“Well I guess that's true but... all the same, I'd prefer it for the night to end the way it started. Er, well in reverse anyway, since you'd be taking me home instead of taking me here, and uh... well there'd be no party at my house, so... maybe it's not really all that reverse...”

“I understand what you meant little flower.” the youkai gestured out to the garden before her, “What do you think Reina? Beautiful isn't it? I have not had the opportunity to pay a visit to this place in quite some time, it is quite heartwarming to see a garden so well cared for.”

“There are quite a lot of them. I wonder how they manage to keep it so well cared for... I don't really peg the fairies as being very good at much of anything, especially not at gardening.”

Yuuka chuckled, “No, fairies did not do this. While not impossible, it does take more work then the vampire is fond of putting into them. No, these flowers are tended to be the silver-haired woman, and the one in green. That is what the flowers call them.”

Well the silver-haired woman was obviously Sakuya, so the one in green had to be... Meiling? She did wear green clothes after all, although you wondered why the flowers wouldn't choose to identify her by her red hair instead, that seemed much more identifiable then her clothing color.

“They do quite the job, don't they?” you offer, glancing to the green-haired youkai.

“Yes they do. Of course, if you are to grow a garden it is the least you can do to ensure you put forth the utmost dedication and work to growing it, yes? It is much like caring for a child.”

While you weren't so sure flowers and children were on the same level, it would probably be best to not mention that aloud. After all, from what you had seen, Yuuka treated flowers as one would treat a human being (or a youkai).

“Yes, it is quite the job isn't it? Have to make sure you're prepared for the task!” you respond with a smile.

“I understand if you do not share my love of flowers and plants Reina, I merely appreciate the love and care you show for them regardless.” replies Yuuka, shaking her head, “You do not need to pretend to believe they are on the same level as children. And before you try, do not lie to me. You know I can tell.”

Well, so much for trying to not get found out... well, at least she didn't seem to care. And it was true you did put a lot of work into tending your garden, it was the least you could do considering how much effort Yuuka had put into setting it up for you.

- - -

So, you found Yuuka...
[ ] Better get back to the party!
- [ ] Spend time with Yuuka
- [ ] Better see if Remilia ever went and saw Flandre
- [ ] Is Reimu doing alright?
- [ ] Other
[ ] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [ ] Converse (write-in)
- [ ] Other
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire
o Maps (Gensokyo and Human Village)
o Seeds from Yuuka
o Bridal set from Remilia
o Mysterious shard

Spellcards:
o Apprentice Sign: Treasure Box of Memories
o Mishap Sign: For the Want of a Nail

System:
> Night of October 31st
>> No. 110489
[c] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [c] Have some conversation with Yuuka and spend time with her.
>> No. 110495
[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Have some conversation with Yuuka and spend time with her.
- [x] See if he can find anyhting about your shard.
>> No. 110510
It's probably in your best interest to specific any kind of conversation you want to hold.

Otherwise you leave it to my whims. Which are not always the best.
>> No. 110529
>>110510
I refuse.



[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Have some conversation with Yuuka and spend time with her.
- [x] See if he can find anyhting about your shard.
>> No. 110536
[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Talk about the new people both of you met.
- [x] Ask her about the garden, it seems nice.
- [x] Ask if she knows anything about the shard
- [x] Suggest that Yuuka go and personally compliment those two on the garden.

I figure praise from Yuuka would be nice, especially to Meiling.
>> No. 110537
>>110495
>>110514
>>110529
>he

who's this he, or did you all fail checking before you copy/paste?
>> No. 110547
>>110537
I just did not care, that's all.
[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Talk about the new people both of you met.
- [x] Ask her about the garden, it seems nice.
- [x] Ask if she knows anything about the shard
- [x] Suggest that Yuuka go and personally compliment those two on the garden.
Eh, I suppose this write-in is ok.
>> No. 110553
[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Talk about the new people both of you met.
- [x] Ask her about the garden, it seems nice.
- [x] Ask if she knows anything about the shard
- [x] Suggest that Yuuka go and personally compliment those two on the garden.
>> No. 110559
Hmmmm, requesting a tiebreaker here. Update may be delayed due to the lateness of today.
>> No. 110560
[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Talk about the new people both of you met.
- [x] Ask her about the garden, it seems nice.
- [x] Ask if she knows anything about the shard
- [x] Suggest that Yuuka go and personally compliment those two on the garden.
>> No. 110562
Vote called as such:
[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Talk about the new people both of you met.
- [x] Ask her about the garden, it seems nice.
- [x] Ask if she knows anything about the shard
- [x] Suggest that Yuuka go and personally compliment those two on the garden.

I'll start writing but I won't promise it'll be done on time. I've been staying up far too late, as of late.
>> No. 110613
File 126404312127.jpg - (334.32KB , 600x792 , 93ad760b70a3cb06f80d00c1553f17f5.jpg ) [iqdb]
110613
[x] This is a pretty nice view... why not just stay here a while?
- [x] Talk about the new people both of you met.
- [x] Ask her about the garden, it seems nice.
- [x] Suggest that Yuuka go and personally compliment those two on the garden.

“Did you meet anyone new at the party Yuuka?” you ask, looking over to her.

“New? No, I've met all of them at some point in time. The vampire invites all yes, but only the important show up.” the youkai cocks her head, “I imagine this means you've been meeting new people, little flower?”

“Ah, well yes... I met ghosts! They weren't anything like I expected though, I mean they looked human enough and normal enough. Though I guess Youmu had that 'half ghost' part of her, which still didn't look like I imagined a ghost...”

“You mean the glutton and the gardener? I have heard some of the flowers of the Netherworld speak of them, from what I understand the gardener is quite dedicated. Somewhat cold, yes... perhaps I shall need to see about visiting this garden.” Yuuka shrugs her shoulders, “Did you have a good experience meeting them, little flower?”

“Y-yes, Yuyuko is very friendly! And ah, Youmu is ah... nice too.” you say quickly, nodding your head for effect.

It might be best to not mention you annoyed Youmu, and she did possibly debate cutting you in half. Yuuka might take offense to that threat towards you.

“Hm, I see. What did I say about lieing to me, my little flower~?” said Yuuka, leaning forward to flick you lightly on the forehead, “You didn't think I was keeping an eye on you, was I?”

Rubbing your forehead, you sigh, “S-sorry... I just didn't, ah want you to get angry at Youmu or something so... I-I'm sorry.”

“I would not do anything rash unless you told me to do so Reina, you do trust me don't you?” asks the youkai.

“O-of course I do! I just...” you frown and shake your head, “no, I'm just making excuses now... I'm sorry Yuuka, I just thought you might get angry is all...”

Yuuka smiles and shakes her head, “Not without good reason, little flower. Although perhaps, if you keep lying to me, well...” she shrugs, “you had more to say yes? Do carry on.”

Gulping a bit, you look out to the garden, “Er, well... what can you tell me about the garden? It looks very pretty and well, I know this is your area of expertise.”

The youkai grinned and chuckled in amusement, she then began to point out to each type of flower in the garden, and gave you a brief description of it – she even mentioned where you could acquire the seeds, although she did mention if you wanted any of them she'd get them for you. As Yuuka explained the flowers to you, you couldn't help but wonder if her voice almost sounded... excited to be explaining all this to you, it was a rather nice thought, wasn't it?

~

It took a little while but you thought it was a rather educational discussion, Yuuka had even thrown in some various gardening tips during her explanation. The moon was starting to descend, but the night was still strong – although it was getting awfully chilly.

“You know, perhaps you should see about complimenting the two for tending the garden so well?” you ask curiously.

The youkai rubbed her chin thoughtfully, “I will consider it at least, work and dedication on this scale is quite the achievement... perhaps I will, we shall see little flower. However, it is getting rather cold, shall we step inside?”

Nodding your head in agreement you eagerly return indoors, where it isn't much warmer you notice (did the mansion not have heating or something?) but it does remove the wind factor. You seat yourself on the couch, prepared to stretch out on it, only to be stopped by Yuuka joining you on it as well.

- - -

Well, now what?
[ ] Enjoy the moment with Yuuka?
- [ ] Write-in
[ ] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [ ] Write-in
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire

Spellcards:
o None being carried

System:
>Late night October 31st
> + Yuuka Kazami

I apologize for removing a sub-vote, but it occurred to me I can't see how Reina is carrying any of her normal objects since her costume lacks pockets. That's my fault however for constantly copy/pasting those sections, my apologies.
>> No. 110616
[x] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [x] "Mind if we go see who else we can meet? It's not often that I get to see so many people in one spot at once"

The gist is a rare chance to meet lots of new folks.
>> No. 110618
[x] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [x] "Mind if we go see who else we can meet? It's not often that I get to see so many people in one spot at once"
-[x] Make a mental note of not lying to Yuuka about anything ever again.
>> No. 110619
[x] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [x] "Mind if we go see who else we can meet? It's not often that I get to see so many people in one spot at once"
>> No. 110630
[x] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [x] "Mind if we go see who else we can meet? It's not often that I get to see so many people in one spot at once"
-[x] Make a mental note of not lying to Yuuka about anything ever again.
>> No. 110649
[x] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [x] "Mind if we go see who else we can meet? It's not often that I get to see so many people in one spot at once"
-[x] Make a mental note of not lying to Yuuka about anything ever again.
>> No. 110659
[x] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [x] "Mind if we go see who else we can meet? It's not often that I get to see so many people in the same spot at one time."
>> No. 110715
File 126422589229.png - (185.77KB , 476x476 , dbaf6ecab44cc6634eeb15c95eecc936.png ) [iqdb]
110715
[x] Suggest you go back to the party.
- [x] "Mind if we go see who else we can meet? It's not often that I get to see so many people in one spot at once"
-[x] Make a mental note of not lying to Yuuka about anything ever again.

“Uhm, Yuuka would you mind if we go back to the party? I haven't really been around so many people before, and well I want to meet as many people as I can! T-that's ok, right...?” you ask hesitatingly.

The youkai cocks her head to the side, “Of course it is little flower, there's nothing wrong with wanting to meet new people.” she raises to her feet and holds out her hand, “Shall we get going, my little flower?”

Taking the offered hand, the two of you return back down the hallway – which seems considerably shorter now – and return to the party hall. Unsurprisingly, it seemed mostly unchanged aside from people moving about, most now deciding to enjoy the food (of what remained, the table seemed to be starting to thin out...) and some clustering into small groups.

You really had no idea how to rate this as a party, it was your first one really, and your first one on Halloween. Was this how a Halloween party went? Perhaps Remilia's parties were just a big excuse to get a bunch of people into one room and show off, or something. Oh well, it didn't really matter did it? Meeting new people was meeting new people, didn't really matter on the location... well, aside from the fact everyone was in costume here.

“Oh, Reina! There you are!” spoke up Reimu suddenly, dashing to your side, “Oh, er, hi there Yuuka.”

“Were you looking for me Reimu?” you frown slightly, noting how the miko glances from side to side occasionally, “Is something wrong?”

“Er, well not in the bad sense no, more so in the annoying... it's just, Yukari's been following me everywhere, fortunately she hasn't resorted to just gapping around everywhere, but she just won't stop! Keeps just, ugh... Yukari things. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you exactly.”

Thinking back to one of your conversations with Yukari about 'sharing' Reimu, you could only imagine what the gap youkai was up to.

“Uhm, well... have you tried hiding with Marisa or Alice?” you offer, wondering if Yuuka may take offense to having Reimu tag along.

The girl frowned, “I tried. I haven't been able to find them for the last few hours, no clue where they snuck off too. I can imagine for what purpose perhaps, but as to where well... there's a lot of rooms here.” the red-white sighed and shook her head, “I'm sorry to ask but, I'd be happy if I could just kind of stay nearby, I think she might leave me alone then. Maybe, but er well, you know can't hurt to try right?”

- - -

Yup, still at the party
[ ] May as well let Reimu tag along...
- [ ] Mingle! (write-in)
- [ ] Other
- [ ] Go turn Reimu into Yukari.
[ ] Reimu can deal with this herself right?
- [ ] Mingle! (write-in)
- [ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire

Spellcards:
o None carried

Ugh. I'm sorry how late this is, and how utterly short it is for me. It's just... couldn't think of a good way to transition between these two points without some kind of input. Maybe I'm getting worn out, can't say.
>> No. 110716
[x] May as well let Reimu tag along...
- [x] Mingle!
-- [x] Ask Reimu about interesting people that you and/or Yuuka have yet to met.
>> No. 110726
[ø] May as well let Reimu tag along...
- [ø] Mingle!
-- [ø] Ask Reimu about interesting people that you and/or Yuuka have yet to met.

>the red-white sighed
Renko costume~
Unless the nickname is terminally stuck to her regardless of what she's wearing.
>> No. 110727
[x] May as well let Reimu tag along...
- [x] Mingle!
-- [x] Ask Reimu about interesting people that you and/or Yuuka have yet to met.
>> No. 110728
>>110726
Oh, right forgot about that. Guess she's more of the black/white now... sort of. I'll need to remember to swap out red-white with something else now.
>> No. 110787
File 126432121751.png - (1.21MB , 1200x1600 , 57421a609719b66411a4d676e80ecb36.png ) [iqdb]
110787
[x] May as well let Reimu tag along...
- [x] Mingle!
-- [x] Ask Reimu about interesting people that you and/or Yuuka have yet to met.

“It won't hurt to bring you along, you don't mind do you Yuuka?”

The youkai shrugged her shoulders, “I see no problem with it Reina, I do find it rather amusing to see the shrine maiden afraid of Yukari however.”

Reimu huffed, “I'm not afraid of her! Or well, not in the fear aspect of it, I'm just afraid of all the uh... 'love'. Not the welcomed sort, if you catch my drift.”

“Whatever you say shrine maiden.” replied Yuuka with a chuckle,

“Just stay nearby and we'll see if Yukari will leave you alone, alright? I'm not going to just hang around on the outskirts of the party I'm afraid, so you'll just have to trust that company will keep her away.”

The miko nodded her head, “Well, we'll see how it works out. At least if she tries it again, there'll be witnesses or something...”

Looking around at the groups of people, you can spot the ones you've met already... but who were the ones you didn't know? Yuuka seemed to know a few of the people here, but you had to bet Reimu knew more then she did, so why not ask?

“Hey Reimu, you know most of the people gathered here right?”

“I should know all of them really. Unless they're in a very, very good costume and did something to alter their more distinguishable looks, I should be able to pick any of them out. Why do you ask Reina?”

“Well, I've already met Yuyuko and Youmu here, so I figure I should try to meet as many new people as possible! Anyone interesting you can think of?”

The shrine maiden scratched at her cheek, “Most of them aren't 'people' of course, but... well you've already met Yukari's friend, and she's a pretty important person. But let's see... I guess you're well acquainted with just about everyone in the mansion too.” Reimu paused to look about the room, taking a moment to study everyone she spotted, “I don't see anyone from the Moriya Shrine here, I guess they're having their own celebration up on the mountain.

“I'm not sure if they were invited, but I see no one from the underground either. I don't imagine Remilia inviting them, and even if she did it's likely they're having their own party anyway. But I do see that... ugh, monk from the temple here... seems she brought some of her followers with her. You see her? She's pretty identifiable, she's the one with the funny hair that kind of gradually changes color there, you see...?”

Taking a quick peek in the general direction Reimu was looking, it was easy to pick out the person she was talking about. Aside from having some rather long hair, it did interestingly fade to a purple color as it neared her head, that wasn't something you saw everyday.

“She's probably the only other 'important' guest around here. I guess unless you want to see Remilia or something, looks like she's...” the miko pointed off in another direction, “over there, along with the rest of the important mansion staff. Can't say there's really any other groups or people of interest, I would have to take you to them myself someday if you wanted to meet the other important folk.”

- - -

Not as many important people are you thought...
[ ] May as well greet this last group, right?
- [ ] write-in
[ ] Go see how Remilia and the others are doing?
- [ ] write-in
[ ] Can't hurt to see Yuyuko again, right?
- [ ] write-in
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire

Spellcards:
o None carried

System:
> Late night October 31st
>+ Reimu Hakurei
>> No. 110811
[x] May as well greet this last group, right?
- [x] Ask Reimu if she feels if she's competing with her and assure her that you won't be stolen away as a friend and donator.
>> No. 110815
[x] May as well greet this last group, right?
>> No. 110817
[x] >>110811
>> No. 110836
[ø] May as well greet this last group, right?
- [ø] Ask Reimu if she feels if she's competing with her and assure her that you won't be stolen away as a friend and donor.
>> No. 110854
The update will be up tomorrow, I'm sorry. Just kind of grasping at straws here - I hadn't put a terrible amount of thought into the UFO characters and their interactions with one another.

I'll get the update done tomorrow, if I have to stay up (almost) all night to do it!
>> No. 110874
>>110854
Take it easy!
>> No. 110886
>>110874
I'm resisting the urge to "Take it easy". I fear if I do, RiG will end up on 'hiatus'. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 110897
File 126456737355.jpg - (501.56KB , 800x809 , bc243d07f5601e3d21c6323669fa9646.jpg ) [iqdb]
110897
[x] May as well greet this last group, right?
- [x] Ask Reimu if she feels if she's competing with her and assure her that you won't be stolen away as a friend and donator.

Well you may as well go meet this monk, after all she was the only stranger in the party to you, and it just wouldn't feel right to exclude her just because Reimu didn't seem to like her much.

“May as well go greet then, right? They are the only people here I don't know now.”

Reimu frowns, glancing suspiciously at the group, “If you say so Reina...”

“Think they'll steal me away and I won't visit you at the shrine anymore? I'm not like any of your other 'worshipers' Reimu, since I'm your friend right? Friends don't ever abandon their friends.” you say with a smile.

“R-right of course! I mean, I wasn't really thinking you'd suddenly leave me and go to her temple and worship her or something...” mumbled the miko, looking away.

As you approach the woman with the strange hair, one of the people near her turns to face you – she looks like she's wearing a tiger costume or something, and she has short blonde hair. She eyes you suspiciously, her eyes narrowing slightly as she looks you up and down. The woman with odd hair, gently places a hand on the blonde's shoulder, and she stiffens slightly before casting her gaze away from you.

The woman gives you a gentle smile, “Don't mind Shou, she's just a little on edge tonight I suppose.” her eyes flick over to Reimu, then Yuuka, before returning to you, “Are you a friend of Reimu's then? It's nice to meet you.”

“Ah, yes I am. I'm Reina Roots, it's nice to meet you...?”

“Byakuren Hijiri, though Byakuren is fine.” she replied, extending her hand, “I think I've heard of you before, some of the worshipers have mentioned you... well, not to be rude, not so much by name but ah...” her eyes flick up and down in examining, “more so by look. Particularly, and I mean no disrespect, in regards to your chest.”

Blushing, you cough and look away, “I-I see, er well... g-guess that's helpful to know or... something. Uhm, it's nice to meet you though! I've ah, heard only a little about you...”

Byakuren chuckled, “I imagine from Reimu herself, so I wouldn't say she has told you much, or many positive things. Not that it bothers me of course,” the woman chuckled again as Reimu grumbled, “I'm not familiar with your other friend however, if I may ask...?”

The flower youkai cocked her head to the side, “Yuuka.” she answer flatly, ignoring Byakuren's outstretched hand.

A small girl, dressed up in some sort of mouse outfit, tugged on Byakuren's sleeve, as if to tell her something, but the woman dismissed the motion with a wave of her hand.

“No need, I'm aware of who she is now. I've heard of you before Yuuka, it is nice to meet you. Come to think of it, I had heard some of the worshipers mention Reina had been seen in the company of Yuuka on numerous occasions... I find it delightful to see a youkai and a human getting along so well.”

The youkai did not respond, merely grunting. Byakuren merely shrugged, “Well, what brings you here Reina? Are you a friend of Remilia?”

“Well, I guess you could say that... I've done some restoration work for her, and she always seems pleased with my work. So maybe that's why she thought of inviting me...”

“Restoration?” asked the blonde haired tiger, speaking for the first time.

The mouse girl sighed, “Don't you remember Shou? The villagers mentioned this uhm... it was, that she did work involving the fixing and restoring of furniture and stuff. So you know, if you like broke your table or something, and needed it fixed.”

“Oh. I see, I guess that could be kind of handy...” mumbled Shou, scratching her chin thoughtfully,

“Quite the interesting line of work, I wonder how the village craftsmen feel about that...” the woman chuckled and shook her head in amusement, “I shall need to keep that in mind, I think I may have some work for you perhaps... though I suspect I'm not half the well-paying customer Remilia is.”

“I'm not in it for the money at all! Money is just a necessity to get by in life is all...” you quickly reply, shaking your head with a slight sigh.

“It is an admirable trait to not lust for money, I would imagine you are likely generous with it... come to think of it, I think I've heard the villagers mention seeing Reimu in the village more often. Are you the mysterious benefactor of the Hakurei Shrine then?”

“Don't get any funny ideas now Byakuren! You already have pretty much every human and youkai in the area visiting you! Reina is all I have!” spoke up Reimu suddenly, frowning as she eyed Byakuren angerily

The monk shook her head, “Of course not Reimu, I would do nothing to steal your worshippers. I did not intend for there to be any anger between the two of us, I apologize if you feel I'm stealing worshipers away from you, it is not my intention.”

“Whatever you say Byakuren... even if it wasn't your intention, it's what you are doing.”

Shou scowled, “It's not like your shrine even had any wor - “

“Shou, hold your tongue.” snapped Byakuren, “I apologize my Shou's outburst Reimu... she has a bit of a temper.”

“Ugh, whatever... anyway, you said your greetings Reina, come on let's go.” said Reimu, grabbing you by the sleeve and walking away from the monk and her group.

“Hey Reimu, there's no need to get so upset... sure, there may have been so ah, veiled insults or what not but... I'm not going anywhere, alright? Even if Byakuren was some kind of goddess walking the world, and threatened to erase me from existence or something, I'd still only 'worship' at your shrine, alright?”

Reimu blushed lightly, glancing away, “I-It's not that... I know you wouldn't suddenly go worship her or anything, it's just... ugh, I can't stand her. Or her little servants in particular, we don't all get along so well.” she sighed and shook her head, “It's getting kind of late, I think I'll be going back to the shrine now... I'll see you in the morning then, alright...?”

“Sure thing Reimu, good night. Thanks for wearing the costume I picked, you look really good in it.”

“Hey, you don't look half bad yourself. Maybe you should wear it from time to time...” the miko laughed, waving as she headed off to say her farewells to Remilia before leaving.

The flower youkai watched the miko depart, before looking back down to you, “Did you have plans with the shrine maiden in the morning, my little flower?”

“Actually I did, I'm sorry I forgot to mentio-”

“Do not worry about it little flower. If that is the case, you best be heading home as well... it would not do to keep the shrine maiden waiting because you overslept, now would it?”

- - -

Insert something relevant here:
[ ] Guess it is getting late...
[ ] Ah, you can go on a little sleep anyway...
- [ ] write-in
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire

Spellcards:
o None carried

System:
> + Reimu Hakurei
>> No. 110902
>“more so by look. Particularly, and I mean no disrespect, in regards to your chest.”

Funny coming from Byakuren whom many consider on the healthy side herself, perhaps on par with Yukari. I'm surprised anyone had the balls to remark on Reina's chest in earshot of another woman.

[x] Guess it is getting late...

Reina needs her beauty sleep.
>> No. 110910
[x] Guess it is getting late...
>> No. 110924
[X] Guess it is getting late...
-[X] Do remember to give Yuuka a good night kiss. It was a good... date?

Do want Yuuka.
>> No. 110926
[ø] Guess it is getting late...
-[ø] Do remember to give Yuuka a good night kiss. It was a good... date~

Yees.
>> No. 110927
[X] Guess it is getting late...
-[X] Do remember to give Yuuka a good night kiss. It was a good... date?
>> No. 110928
[X] Guess it is getting late...
-[X] Do remember to give Yuuka a good night kiss. It was a good... date?
>> No. 110930
[x] Guess it is getting late...
>> No. 110931
[x] Guess it is getting late...
>> No. 110951
File 12646545769.jpg - (1.07MB , 2456x2685 , be1b1c143acde10d38fbdbea9b2452fe.jpg ) [iqdb]
110951
[X] Guess it is getting late...
-[X] Do remember to give Yuuka a good night kiss. It was a good... date?

There weren't any windows in this room, but from before you knew it was rather late then... it must be even later now. If you didn't get some sleep soon, you just might end up sleeping into “Reimu time”, and that would be a rather sour way to start tomorrow wouldn't it?

“Sounds like a good idea, I'll just say my farewells to Remilia then we'll be off, ok?”

“Going are we miss Roots?” interrupts Sakuya suddenly, appearing at your side, “I will have to relay the message for you... Lady Remilia is currently pre-occupied entertaining Lady Flandre. I must thank you for giving her the little push to see her sister...”

Resisting the urge to jump in surprise, you shake your head, “No need to thank me... I'm a little envious of them. I wish I had a younger sister.”

The maid chuckled, “Perhaps not one exactly like Lady Flandre for you... still, it is nice to have family isn't it? Well, don't let me stop you from your plans miss Roots, thank you for attending.”

“Don't mention it, it was rather fun and I got to meet a lot of people... thank Remilia for me as well.”

Sakuya smiled and bowed slightly, before disappearing from view. With your farewell taken care of you departed the mansion with Yuuka, heading down the other side of the hallway this time. It didn't take long to find the large doors signaling the entrance, and exit, to the mansion – that was odd, you swore there were turns, and longer hallways on the way in...

To your surprise, you find Meiling seated at the door, quietly snoring as she sleeps in her seat. The flower youkai glances in her direction, before shrugging and opening the large doors herself. Gesturing outside, you quietly slip out as the youkai closes the doors behind you. As you had thought, it was rather late out and all the stars were in the sky – it was also quite cold, and you felt goosebumps on your exposed skin.

“You look cold little flower... I shall have to hurry you home, won't I?” asked the youkai with a slight smile, “Just bare with the cold a little longer, I hope you left the fire going.”

Come to think of it, did you? Sure would be a pain to get that going in this cold, your house would probably be pretty cold...

~

It was a cold, if rather quick, trip back home. Yuuka wasn't the fastest flyer in the world, but even so it felt considerably colder in flight, which probably made quite a bit of sense really. To your relief, you could see the flick of light from within you house, meaning the fire was indeed going, at least you could finally get some warmth.

Still, Yuuka herself was actually fairly warm, especially with how she held you so tightly during that whole trip... maybe she was doing her best to offset the cold autumn wind with her own body heat perhaps? She was pretty soft to- no time to be thinking about that!

“Did you enjoy yourself tonight, little flower?” asked Yuuka, gently placing you on the ground,

“Yes I did! It was nice getting to meet so many new people... although, now that I think about it,” you blush slightly as your stomach growls, “I did forget to try any of the food...”

The flower youkai chuckles, shaking her head in amusement, “My, my it just won't do to do that to yourself Reina! A little flower such as yourself needs all the nutrients she can get...” the youkai dug into her pocket, pulling out a napkin wrapped package, “here you go little flower, I noticed you hadn't been eating anything all night, so I took the liberty to get this for you during the party.”

“W-wow... thank you Yuuka!” you say, surprised a bit as you take the offered food, “I don't know what I'd do without you.”

“I imagine you would be about half frozen, either still near the mansion... or perhaps a block of ice at the bottom of Misty Lake, had you managed to get that far and foolishly tried to swim.” answered Yuuka matter-of-factly,

The two of you laugh, a rare thing for Yuuka to be sure, and you idly wonder if there's something you should be doing right now. Sure, it was cold out, but still... something about the setting. It was late at night, Yuuka had escorted you home, and you were standing right next to your door... really, almost seemed like a scene out of a movie or something. But what was it that usually happened in these cases?

Now that you thought about it, this was kind of like how dates always seemed to end up in movies, and occasionally novels... but that wasn't a date, right? I mean, you and Yuuka are both girls, so there's no reason to even think you were dating, or even considering it, right!? It's not like in the movies, where the boyfriend and girlfriend share a kiss outside or something, it's not like you were thinking of kissing Yuuka! Certainly not! … Right?

As your mind raced with possibilities, and your heart started to hammer at the thoughts circulating in your mind, you hadn't noticed the green-haired youkai drawing closer... until she was practically face to face with you. The sudden change in distance startled you, but with your back against the door as is, there really wasn't any room to retreat.

“Good night, my little flower.”

Placing one hand against your cheek, and the other brushing some hair out of the way, the flower youkai placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. Drawing back, she smiled – the most genuine smile you had seen, in well, ever – and curtsied before, slowly floating away. Leaving you blushing and dumbstruck, you hastily threw open the door and ran to your room to crawl into bed. You could still feel Yuuka's lips on your forehead...

~

Groaning, you open an eye and find... well, not your ceiling. You sigh, looks like you weren't just going to fall to sleep and wake up to tomorrow tonight, that's for sure. Sitting up, you find yourself again in the odd flowerfield of your mind. You can't help but notice there's considerably more yin-yang like flowers, and more flowers in general then last time.

There also seems to be a pink butterfly or two flitting about. As before, the meaning of these changes to your dreamscape are alien to you, or why you were – well, actually you had to expect you were here because someone was probably trying to talk to you.

“So sorry to interrupt you my dear, but well you probably knew I was going to visit you tonight, didn't you~?” cooed the familiar voice of Yukari.

Sighing, you nod your head, “I had suspected as much. Well, at least I'm still really sleeping, or something, right? Wouldn't want to be too tired in the morning...”

The gap youkai chuckled, “Of course you are. This is just like a dream... you think you're awake, but you're not. Well, it's a bit more complex then a dream, since you are actually awake, just not in the traditional sense of being awake and your body... ah, well too complicated. Yes, you're still asleep and will be more then rested for your day with my lovely Reimu!”

Glancing over to the blonde youkai sitting near you, you shake your head, “Your Reimu? Are you the god of the Hakurei Shrine or something?” you ask slyly.

The youkai tapped her fan against her lips thoughtfully, “What if I was~? Wouldn't that be something! I could have Reimu attend to my every personal need... ahhhh, that would be bliss~!”

“I don't think that's exactly what a shrine maiden is supposed to do...”

- - -

Halloween night time visit!:
[ ] Question Yukari (write-in)
[ ] So, why are you here anyway?
[ ] Explore the dreamscape?
- [ ] Interact with anything (write-in)
- [ ] Other
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire

Spellcards:
o None carried

System:
> + Yuuka Kazami
> Time holds no meaning here...
>> No. 110953
[x] Explore the dreamscape?
- [x] Interact with anything, like the flowers.

The scene with Yuuka was really sweet. Also, I kinda expected Yukari to go all Ultimecia-like 'Kurze all Zeeds!' and start trashing the Ying Yang flowers. I have no idea why.
>> No. 110957
[x] Explore the dreamscape?
- [x] Interact with anything, like the flowers.

the Buttery fly is obvious Yuyuko's.
>> No. 110959
[ø] Question Yukari (write-in)
-[ø] That voice in your head.
[ø] Explore the dreamscape?
-[ø] Interact with anything, like the flowers.

Dat voice! Maybe Yukari know's something about it.
>> No. 110960
[x] Question Yukari (write-in)
-[x] That voice in your head.
[x] Explore the dreamscape?
-[x] Interact with anything, like the flowers.
Damn, I had totally forgotten about the voice.
>> No. 110961
[x] Question Yukari (write-in)
-[x] That voice in your head.
[x] Explore the dreamscape?
-[x] Interact with anything, like the flowers.
>> No. 110966
[x] Question Yukari (write-in)
-[x] That voice in your head.
[x] Explore the dreamscape?
-[x] Interact with anything, like the flowers.
>> No. 110977
[x] Question Yukari (write-in)
-[x] That voice in your head.
[x] Explore the dreamscape?
-[x] Interact with anything, like the flowers.
>> No. 110988
File 126474253412.jpg - (910.06KB , 819x1114 , dd9222a5e4ea149043b59708f1fba767.jpg ) [iqdb]
110988
[x] Question Yukari (write-in)
-[x] That voice in your head.
[x] Explore the dreamscape?
-[x] Interact with anything, like the flowers.

“Well, I guess since you're here already, I may as well - “ you start to say, taking a seat on the ground.

“Question Yukari time? Well, by all means my dear Reina ask away! You know how I enjoy answering your curious mind~.” interrupted the youkai, snapping her fan open.

Reaching a hand out to prod at one of the yin-yang flowers, you glance towards Yukari, “Do you know anything about, ah say... voices in one's head?”

“That would depend... do you mean the sort crazy people here? Or the little voice in your head that tells you if you're doing something bad or good... or do you mean the sort I think you're referring to?”

“Can't you just give me a straight answer?” you ask with a frown.

The youkai laughs, “Oh I could, but that's just no fun! But well... yes, I know all about that voice of yours. Actually, you do too. I just think you haven't realized it yet...” Yukari shrugs, pulling your grimoire out of thin air, “in fact, from what this says you've actually thought it was me a few times! I can assure you, it wasn't me however.”

I thought it was fairly obvious really.” commented a voice echoing in the dreamscape, “Although I guess it is because it is me... to be fair, none of the previous masters have ever figured it out without me telling them either.

“Still, I think little Reina certainly started the earliest, wouldn't you say?” spoke Yukari,

Sounds about right. Though, my she seems awfully confused, doesn't she? Guess you just need to spell it out for her.

The blonde youkai laughed and nodded, “Of course, of course. See Reina that voice in your head? It was the grimoire talking to you. You probably don't know, but it's not uncommon for an object that has existed about, oh, a hundred years or so to become, well... alive. Though I think the grimoire has always been alive, I'm not even sure how old it is. She doesn't like talking about it.” Yukari glanced up to the sky, “She won't even tell me her real name or anything! All I know is it's female. Or well, certainly acts like one...”

Yes, yes you and your questions Yukari... but does that satsify you master? Or would that be mistress? I'm really unsure what I should call you. I believe mistress is the appropriate wording, but it just seems... odd. Which would you prefer? I do believe that would solve my problem.

“So is this turning into 'question the book' time now or something?” huffed the gap youkai, puffing out her cheeks.

What an excellent idea! Now, as I suspect this will be asked... no, I cannot tell you of anything about the prior owners. Otherwise well... seek knowledge, and you may receive it.” the voice paused, “While we're on the subject, would you wish to give me a name yet? Or I guess, I can remain nameless... I haven't the strength to assume any sort of tangible form yet.

- - -

Well, so that was the voice...
[ ] Questions! (write-in)
[ ] Name the grimoire? (write-in)
[ ] Name the, uh... voice? (write-in)
[ ] Other

Inventory:
o “Gensokyo” Grimoire

Spellcards:
o None carried

Sorry for such a short update, but the thread is near auto-sage and well... I suspect you may want to ask some questions.
>> No. 110994
[x] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[x] Ask about its creation.
[x] "Just how much do you know about Gensokyo?"
[x] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, say you need a bit more time before you can think of a name.
>> No. 110997
[x] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[x] Ask about its creation.
[x] "Just how much do you know about Gensokyo?"
[x] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, say you need a bit more time before you can think of a name.

This works, I think.
>> No. 111001
[ø] Mistress...
[ø] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[ø] Ask about its creation.
[ø] "How were the previous owners driven insane?"
[ø] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, name the voice "Valeria".

>Mistress Reina
sounds delicious.

I wonder if she can materialize herself in this dreamscape.
>> No. 111002
This'll sage the thread, but voting is still open until I get back from work of course.

>>111001
>I wonder if she can materialize herself in this dreamscape.

And yes she can. However, not at the moment. I mean, she probably could right now, but uhm... well, I haven't thought up what she'd look like when she materializes.

Unless I made that a vote or something...
>> No. 111005
[x] Mistress...
[x] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[x] Ask about its creation.
[x] "How were the previous owners driven insane?"
[x] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, name the voice "Valeria".
[x] Do you have a form?
>> No. 111006
[x] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[x] Ask about its creation.
[x] "How were the previous owners driven insane?"
[x] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, name the voice "Valeria".
>> No. 111007
[X] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[X] Ask about its creation.
[X] "Just how much do you know about Gensokyo?"
[X] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, say you need a bit more time before you can think of a name.

We should wait to name the grimoire until we know more about her. Names should be fitting. It's a very serious matter.

Also, Valeria is a terrible name.

>>111001
>>111005
>[x] "How were the previous owners driven insane?"

The grimoire literally just told us that it can't answer questions about previous owners. Pay attention.
>> No. 111009
>>111007
I'm wondering if the grimoire did something besides just commenting every now and then. Maybe its because I don't have another voice that talks to me in my head besides my own consciousness, but I don't think the grimoire will drive anyone mad if it doesn't do anything more than what it has been doing up to date.
>> No. 111013
>>111009
Some might have a hard time dealing with Gensokyo and various beings, Reina's coping with it pretty well. I can imagine most people going nuts over a strange voice that's not their own.
>> No. 111015
[x] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[x] Ask about its creation.
[x] "How were the previous owners driven insane?"
[x] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, name the voice "Valeria".
>> No. 111017
[X]Name the, uh... voice? (Martel)

Meh, may as well throw this out there.
>> No. 111041
[x] Ask why it's interested in outsiders such as yourself.
[x] Ask about its creation.
[x] "Just how much do you know about Gensokyo?"
[x] As far as its/her name goes; Ask what it wants to be called and if it doesn't have an answer, say you need a bit more time before you can think of a name.
Joke option:
[x] After a few seconds of thinking, decide on naming it "Morte".
>> No. 111129
>>111017
>Martel
Good fuck, no.
Why not just call it Randall, while we're at it? Or Walter?
>> No. 111155
File 126491385367.jpg - (100.63KB , 640x480 , tewi.jpg ) [iqdb]
111155
>> No. 111177
[x] After a few seconds of thinking, decide on naming it "Clarence".