[Return]
Archived Thread

File 126014344066.jpg - (612.54KB , 1280x1024 , GoS36.jpg ) [iqdb]
106731 No. 106731
Thread 1: >>97599

-----

[X] PANIC!

"Phantom Harbor!" I scream while I raise my giant anchor upwards. A flurry of anchors appear out of the sky and ram into the house.

In times of dire situations, destroy anything you know can't help you!

The house isn't obliterated, but there are a bunch of holes in it. The person floated towards the door I was in front of and slid it open. Surprisingly, she didn't break it or even slam it, it was a gentle push away.

"Hey, what are you doing? That's not funny." She exclaimed.

I subconciously apologize to her. "Sorry, I just... panicked."

"Well, I'd wreck something if I was lost too anyways. Youmu'll fix it." The person waved it off like it was nothing. What is wrong with her?

"Anyways, I'd like to ask you your name if you please."

"Yuyuko. I'm the person who governs this place, you know. Maybe because I'm the only person in this place besides Youmu."

"Well, whatever! My name is Murasa Minamitsu. Nice to meet you... uhhh... yes."

Yuyuko's eyes examined me. "Hey, that's peculiar~ You look like a..."

"Ghost? Yes, I am. But, how did you know that?"

"That's easy, I'm one too."

Silence.

"WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?!" I scream.

"Hey hey. Don't scream like that, that's annoying."

"Sorry, sorry, it's just I don't know maybe ummmm..."

"Get yourself together and we'll talk over tea. It'll be lovely~"

"Uh, yeah, sure!"

"Also, Murasa..."

"Yes?"

"Pick up after your mess. Even if I treat Youmu like I do, you're still going to have to deal with your mistakes."

"Yes ma'am!"

...

After a while of picking up the small anchors that flew through the house, it seemed like time didn't pass but in fact, the moon was shining on the other side now.

We were sitting at a wooden table with cushions everywhere. Yuyuko was across from me with her fan fluttering about. She looks like she's always intoxicated when that's just herself. This place is just whacky to me.

Yuyuko started nodding off during tea time with me. "Well, whatever works for you~"

"Yuyuko, are you there?"

"Oh, yeah! I am. Anyways, are you going to ask me something? Your face looks confused."

No duh.

[ ] Where am I?
[ ] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?
[ ] Should I look for Youmu?
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit

>> No. 106732
[x] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?
[x] Change to: Nothing.
>> No. 106741
[x] Where am I?
[x] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?
>> No. 106750
File 126014639035.jpg - (189.99KB , 700x933 , hakugyokurou_wintertime.jpg ) [iqdb]
106750
[x] Where am I?
[x] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?

We could not have thought of a more ridiculous situation to PANIC in. Nice.
>> No. 106759
[x] Where am I?
[x] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?
>> No. 106815
[x] Where am I?
[x] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?
>> No. 106826
[x] Where am I?
[x] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?
[x] Change to school swimsuit. Because.
>> No. 106849
>>106826
But we're already wearing the swimsuit.
>> No. 107628
[x] Where are the updates?
>> No. 108214
File 126121448238.jpg - (339.31KB , 1200x800 , 2052d031829d6d30311e86350a246b8c.jpg ) [iqdb]
108214
[X] Where am I?

"You're in the Netherworld, silly." Yuyuko answers nonchalantly.

I'm surprised at this reveal. "How did I manage to get INTO the Netherworld?"

"Maybe you just died and appeared over here. That's one way you could bounce yourself to a cozy place like here."

...what? "That shouldn't really work that way, should it?"

"Oh right..." She took another sip of her tea.

[X] How do I get back to the Forest of Magic?

"That's easy as well. Just go down the very very very long staircase over there." She pointed.

"That's all?" There should be more, shouldn't there? "Something tells me that something's up."

"Nothing's up except the sky. Just go past obstacles like you would normally, right?"

"O-Of course." I finish my tea and get up. "Well, thanks for your patronage."

"Nah, it's okay. Not much company besides the ghosts and Youmu anyways."

The door slides open and I take my leave.

The moon is still shining across the field of flowers and with every step, it feels like the area just gets larger and larger. It doesn't seem like there will be an end to walking across the garden, with the flowers being blown by the wind and brushing off my skin and the trees spread sparsely. Most of the trees, however, are pretty much bare.

I finally see what Yuyuko was talking about, but isn't it a bit... steep?

I start walking down the staircase and soon enough, I saw in the distance what Yuyuko failed to mention: the gate blocking the descent of the stairs.

I wouldn't let a measly gate stop me, but this was pretty big. Twenty times as big, I'd estimate. How am I going to get past it?

[ ] Get a running start and make a leap of faith over the gate.
[ ] Position myself near the gate and swing the giant anchor with enough velocity to hang on tight and fly over the gate.
[ ] Go back and ask Yuyuko to help me get past that gate.
[ ] Look for Youmu. She might know how to get past that gate.
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
>> No. 108216
[c] PANIC!
[c] Position myself near the gate and swing the giant anchor with enough velocity to hang on tight and fly over the gate.
>> No. 108218
[x] Position myself near the gate and swing the giant anchor with enough velocity to hang on tight and fly over the gate.
>> No. 108219
[x] Go back and ask Yuyuko to help me get past that gate.
>> No. 108226
[x] Position myself near the gate and swing the giant anchor with enough velocity to hang on tight and fly over the gate.

Best choice, since it's assumed that she could just normally fly over it (Though I thought all youkai had flying as an innate ability.
>> No. 108727
File 126181827570.jpg - (191.76KB , 628x691 , f20636df18bc99dbe06f34bc5285bf99.jpg ) [iqdb]
108727
>> No. 108757
>>108727
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 108793
File 12619097297.jpg - (150.46KB , 600x656 , bfc7da4db69b97123fdd57f1ebf7a337.jpg ) [iqdb]
108793
Christmas (and being sick for how many days now) is over, so we are back to our regular schedule.

---

[X] Position myself near the gate and swing the giant anchor with enough velocity to hang on tight and fly over the gate.

This staircase looks steep, but it's better to think of getting down from here first.

I carefully step down the stairs some more and mentally calculate the trajectory of how this is going to work out.

"Definitely going to work, no amount of failure in sight." I assure myself.

The moon was slowly sliding into the horizon and the moonlight lit up the soft colored mist surrounding the area. Well, it's time to go then!

I ready my anchor and start the spinning. Round and round it goes, I know where it's going to end up and it's going to be...

"Three... two... one..." Whoosh. "Go!" I motioned the anchor to go flying towards the gate and successfully soar over the gate.

However, I didn't account for how far the staircase actually went.

The air flew through my body as I went sailing towards the earth. The ground was getting closer and closer, the gate behind me slowly blurred from view, the anchor pointed downwards and the familiar sight of the Forest of Magic appeared before me. At least that's something that went we-

Boom!

...


Strangely, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My body feels roughed up, but other than that, I'm actually fine. My clothes are particularly resilient as well! A glimmer of dawn was creeping over the horizon as I surveyed my surroundings.

I dusted myself off and got up. I failed to notice the visitor in front of me, though.

"I-It moved?!" She stumbled backwards and started running away. That girl... she's got a hairband and her dress has some red motifs to it... And wings...

I start moving my hand around the ground for the anchor... that should be here. I look to my left and see the bushes rustling, but no sound emitted...

Bad luck or not, you're in the forest again, so all you need to do is get your anchor back and get the ship back to Byakuren. Science be damned!

[ ] Chase after the fairy. I'm sure I can outrun her.
[ ] Investigate the rustling. Maybe it's the robber that got away with my anchor.
[ ] Start wandering around the forest. I'll bump into the crew again maybe.
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
>> No. 108794
[x] Investigate the rustling. Maybe it's the robber that got away with my anchor.

I doubt a typical fairy could make off with such a big anchor so easily.
>> No. 108795
[x] Start wandering around the forest. I'll bump into the crew again maybe.
Find crew has top priority.
>> No. 108828
[X] Investigate the rustling. Maybe it's the robber that got away with my anchor.
>> No. 109218
[ ] Start wandering around the forest. I'll bump into the crew again maybe.
>> No. 110595
File 126403572573.jpg - (82.20KB , 600x600 , orz.jpg ) [iqdb]
110595
Sorry about the 3 week delay. Lots of stuff going on.

To make up for it, I will have daily updates (after I update tomorrow) for now until further notice.
>> No. 110637
File 126411921927.jpg - (159.93KB , 850x923 , GoS38.jpg ) [iqdb]
110637
[X] Investigate the rustling. Maybe it's the robber that got away with my anchor.

(This decision was chosen out of the tie because it was the first one to gain the lead.)

When bushes rustle, I'd expect to hear something out of it! I run towards them and roll through.

Getting out, I find a fairy with a white dress and black bows dragging my anchor on the ground.

"She tells me to grab this because it's the only thing left of the girl and yet it's so heavy..." The fairy complains.

Suddenly, the fairy that ran away from me appears. "Hey Luna! The girl's awake, we better get away now!"

"Sunny..." Luna looked behind her as I pounced and grabbed my anchor from her grasp.

I stepped back, twirled the anchor and pointed it at the two of them. "What, did you think you'd get away with my anchor?"

"Of course we could!" Sunny asserted. "You should have stayed asleep!"

"Sunny, we really have to go. Star's waiting for us, you know." Luna motioned her hand unenthusiastically.

I put down the anchor and drive it slightly into the ground. "Yeah, I don't really feel like you are a threat at all, actually. Hurry up and go along now."

Sunny pouted at me. "You...! You're no fun!"

"I'm no fun, obviously. I'd rather kick fairies like you for eternity, to be honest! But, hey, I've got an idea!" I twiddle my thumbs.

"Huh?" Luna looked at me funny.

"Both of you could..."

[ ] Scram!
- [ ] Go north.
- [ ] Go west.
- [ ] Go east.
[ ] Join my crew!
- [ ] Go north.
- [ ] Go west.
- [ ] Go east.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
>> No. 110638
[x] Scram!
- [x] Go west.
>> No. 110642
[x] Join my crew!
- [x] Go east.
It's been too long, i have no idea anymore.
>> No. 110654
[X] Join my crew!
- [X] Go east.

... Do we have enough sailor suits to cram the fairies into them?
>> No. 110693
>>110654
If not, we will make them.
The ship does not have enough crew yet.
>> No. 110718
[ ] Join my crew!
- [ ] Go east.
>> No. 111282
File 126516026586.jpg - (352.90KB , 1680x1050 , 3703192b8f850564f005c7de06923dd8.jpg ) [iqdb]
111282
[X] Join my crew!
- [X] Go east.

Both of them screamed, "What?!"

"It's a great suggestion. Besides," I swing the anchor again. "it's better than getting pulverized, right?"

"No, it is n-" Sunny got interrupted by Luna. "Yes! Yes, it's much better."

"Well, okay then!" I pick up the anchor and bring it with me. "Follow me, for we shall head east!"

"East?" Luna bothered to ask. "Why not.. some other direction?"

"Why are you objecting with me, the captain?" Those annoying fairies!

"Uhhh," Sunny added. "Luna just doesn't like the direction, that's all!"

"Whatever." I started walking east with the two fairies in tow. Strangely, I hear a small conversation among them.

"Nice job, Sunny! You know what this means..."

"I tried my best, Luna. Sorry about it~"

...

I, with my behaved crew, arrive at a treehouse. It's quaint, but nicely maintained. A bit of snow on top though.

I decide to open the door when I manage to find another fairy inside.

"How convenient! Hello there!" I call out.

"W-wha?!" She stumbled back, dropping a basket of clothes. A girl with a blue dress and long black hair and more fairy wings.

"Sunny, Star, do you know her?"

"Not like we can help it." Luna unfortunately responded. "She's Star Sapphire. She's shy, but nice to be friends with."

"You two are back..." Star questioned. "and you are?"

"Captain Murasa Minamitsu! Since you're the last fairy I know around here, you might as well be in my crew. Makes a complete set, right?"

"...right." All three of them said.

Anyways, I've got a great crew (albeit temporary), but I'm slightly tired. What to do now?

[ ] Leave the treehouse and look for the crew.
[ ] Take a nap inside.
[ ] Let's get cleaned up and make myself at home here for a while.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Sunny: [ ] Change red dress
Luna: [ ] Change white dress
Star: [ ] Change blue dress
>> No. 111284
[x] Take a nap inside.
Energy recharging before doing anything else.
>> No. 111294
[x] Take a nap inside.

Sunny: [ ] Change red dress to white dress
Luna: [ ] Change white dress to blue dress
Star: [ ] Change blue dress to red dress

Captain Murasa does not need a reason to make other people undress!
>> No. 111296
>"Sunny, Star, do you know her?"
Whoops.
>> No. 111302
[X] Let's get cleaned up and make myself at home here for a while.

Sunny: [X] Change red dress to sailor clothes
Luna: [X] Change white dress to sailor clothes
Star: [X] Change blue dress to sailor clothes

Must have fairies in sexy, tight sailor clothes.
>> No. 111329
[x] Take a nap inside.

Sooner or later, Shou or Nazrin will come looking for us.
>> No. 111752
File 126567870835.jpg - (310.52KB , 750x700 , GoS40pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
111752
Sunny: [X] Change red dress to white dress
Luna: [X] Change white dress to blue dress
Star: [X] Change blue dress to red dress

"What's the point of this?!" Sunny yelled.

I waved it off. "It's better than the same old same old, right?"

[x] Take a nap inside.

"I'm going to take a break in your house, okay crew?" I announce to them.

"Oh, okay then..." Star answered.

"Still, what a waste of space..." Luna snarked.

--

Sailor's Log (Chapter 4)

My crew and I recruited the assistance of Nitori. However, that plan went awry when her recommended dose of science caused the Palanquin Ship to go into a nosedive. Again.

I crashed the ship into a strange place. It's filled with pink cherry blossoms and a garden as wide as the sky above.

I discovered that in this particular wonderland, someone did live here.

However, unfortunately, I panicked and wrecked part of their house. The lady who lived there, Yuyuko, let me off without any threats... It was disturbing.

I decided to find a way back to the Forest of Magic and jumped over the gate on the stairway to the wonderland. I crashed down in the forest and found a trio of fairies to call my new (albeit temporary) crew.

I've managed to take a nap in their nice house. However, even if Byakuren sends someone to find me, what can I tell her...

...about the ship?

--

I woke up a little later than usual. The moon creeped over in the sky again and the fairies were actually sleeping with me. Even if they don't like my attitude, at least they know that I'm the captain around here.

I got myself up and decided to look outside the window. Such a cheerful view, with the stars sparkling to say hello to me and my new fri-

"W-wh-wh-wuh-wh..." I stuttered.

That grey speck in the sky...

"Nazrin?!"

[ ] Scramble! Get the fairies to chase after her!
[ ] There's no time for that, I have to get running!
[ ] I should talk to my new crew and think this through!
[ ] Don't move. If Nazrin finds me, she's going to ask about the ship!
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Sunny: [ ] Change white dress
Luna: [ ] Change blue dress
Star: [ ] Change red dress
>> No. 111754
[x] Scramble! Get the fairies to chase after her!
>> No. 111755
[X] PANIC!
I wonder what does it do now?
>> No. 111780
[x] Don't move. If Nazrin finds me, she's going to ask about the ship!
>> No. 111803
[x] Scramble! Get the fairies to chase after her!

Nazrin is used to dealing with people who have lost important things, right?
>> No. 112556
Aaaggggghhhhhh.

Will update tomorrow. Honest.

Soooooo late...
>> No. 112924
File 12669857125.jpg - (639.44KB , 1206x1524 , GoS42pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
112924
[X] Scramble! Get the fairies to chase after her!

I knew in my mind what I had to do: Get her to notice me no matter what!

I looked over the bed and saw the three fairies snoring the night away. You know, those wings...

Being in a hurry and such, I grabbed Sunny Milk and turned her over. She complained about my sudden interruption while the other two rubbed their eyes and asked me what was going on.

"I need a really biiiiiig favor, crew!"

Sunny pouted. "You still almost caused me some pain, you know!"

Luna looked at me. "What's so important?"

Star just yawned.

Subconciously, I made big waving motions with my hands. "It's really important!" I then pointed to the grey speck passing by in the sky. "Tell that person that you know me, Murasa, okay?"

All three of them decided to get out of bed... Actually, only Sunny and Luna volunteered, Star fell back to sleep. "Okay then!!" The two of them assured me that the job was going to get done and flew out the window.

Anyways, I started to run down the stairs, but I tripped and fell down. Nonetheless, I get up and kept my pace. The door slammed behind me as I swerved through the trees.

Whoosh. A sound of wind whistles through the forest.

I have to find Nazrin. I must find Nazr-

Bam!

I had a rough tumble as something at an extreme speed managed to slam into me. I got up and looked to see what hit me. What a familiar face... Wait, it's...!

"Ouch!" Aya got up, her skirt fluttering about as her wings flapped. "Why are you here anyways?"

"I'd rather ask you that, you know."

"I was chasing someone and I wasn't really watching where I was going."

"Well..."

[ ] "I have no time for idle chatter! Move it!"
[ ] "Do you know what your target looked like?"
[ ] "I thought you were perfect. Liar."
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
>> No. 112928
[x] "Do you know what your target looked like?"
>> No. 112991
[X] "I have no time for idle chatter! Move it!"
>> No. 113402
File 126741271363.jpg - (109.82KB , 525x561 , GoS42pic THE CORRECT ONE.jpg ) [iqdb]
113402
[X] "Do you know what your target looked like?"

"Oh, the target?" Aya got up and brushed her camera off. "That's easy to remember. A grey haired girl with a grey dress. A bit dull if you ask me."

I thought about it... It's Nazrin, alright. No doubts. "Alright, then. Thanks for the information."

"Wait!" Aya yells at me. What the hell does she want now? "I did notice something strange. She had blue and red wings and a small group of saucers with her."

"Those details..." I ponder on it a bit, then with a spark of discovery. "Wait, that's not who I'm looking for, that's actually...!"

--

Meanwhile...

Sunny Milk and Luna Child stop a distance from the girl that Murasa pointed out as the person to contact.

"That's her, right?" Sunny inquired.

"Yes. We better follow her!" Luna confirmed.

They attempt to keep going, but are immediately halted by a swarm of UFOs. To count, there are three of the red and two of the green kind. Each of them glows intermittedly with their respective color. An eerie "dink" sounds out from them.

"...we've got company." Luna murmured.

"No matter, we'll break through!" Sunny declared.

She goes out and punches one of the red floating saucers out of the way. Unfortunately, one of the green ones goes out and rams itself into Sunny's side. The results aren't pleasant.

"Gwah!" Sunny yelped as the other UFOs also slam into her. She tried her best to get them away, but she was surrounded.

"Sunny!" Luna screamed as she grabs one of them and throws them out of the way, but that act made her look just as threatening as Sunny did to them.

They both received a swift pummelling. In the end, both of them ended up falling... falling into the fore-

--

Crash!

I looked to the direction of where the two fairies went. "...Crap."

"Anyways, since you interrupted me and I know better than to go after your dangerous friend, I should go now. See ya!"

"Hey, wai-" Whoosh! "...Damn it." I scoffed. "What a bitch!"

I couldn't hesitate now, I had to get going and see what happened to my crew. The sun started to rest in the horizon, hiding from the world for it had finished its day.

I arrive at the scene and found myself a bit distraught. Sunny was a bit bruised all around and Luna was only slightly better.

Sunny turned her head to the right. "Sorry about the dress, Luna."

Luna was standing over her, worried. "Who cares about that? You're hurt! What are we going to do if-"

"I'm here?"

Luna looked towards me and stumbled backwards. "Wah! I'm sorry about what happened, Murasa!"

I waved my hand around. "Don't worry. You're my crew, you tried the best you can, right?"

"...Right." Luna still looked upset.

"Don't worry, anyways..." I was speaking when I suddenly hear a whisper in the bushes. Rustling and such, but really?

"I'm going to get them good, really good~"

...

"Hey, is anyone else around here?!" I yell out.

Sunny complained. "What do you mean, it's only the three of u-"

"Surprise!!"

Someone flew right out of the bushes behind me, but it was someone familiar... Hey, it's...

"Kogasa!" I smiled. I haven't done that in a while, have I?

"Wh-whoa! Captain?!" Kogasa exclaimed. I hugged her as hard as I could. "H-Hey, stop that, it's starting to hurt..."

"Oh, sorry." I backed off from her. "Anyways..."

Sunny was now the person looking upset. "Who is she? Is she going to eat us or what?"

Luna got back up and examined Kogasa closely. "I don't think so. She looks too cute to actually do that."

Kogasa blushed. "I don't want to be cute, I want to be scary!"

Sunny, however, flinched in pain again. "Ouch! Not feeling good right now."

"By the way, Murasa, I still have the stuff you left us a while ago!" Kogasa mentions.

I paced a bit. "That's nice, but we should do something about Sunny's injuries right now."

"Oh, that's what her name is?"

"Yeah, and the other fairy's Luna. The one that called you cute." There were questions hanging in my mind though. "Uh, Kogasa, what happened to everyone else?"

The moon started to gleam over the forest now, with the stars slowly appearing in the sky.

"I'll tell you when we settle down for a moment's rest, okay? So, what should we do now?"

[ ] Attempt to continue the pursuit of the target.
[ ] Rest here.
[ ] Go back to the treehouse.
[ ] Look for Aya again.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Sunny: [ ] Change white dress (worn)
Luna: [ ] Change blue dress (slightly worn)
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform
Outfits: Maid clothes
>> No. 113408
[x] Go back to the treehouse.

A good captain lets her subordinates recuperate.
>> No. 113476
[x] Go back to the treehouse.
>> No. 113484
>>113408
[x] Go back to the treehouse.
>> No. 113522
File 126749136583.jpg - (383.10KB , 616x852 , GoS43.jpg ) [iqdb]
113522
[X] Go back to the treehouse.

"We need to get back to our *base*." I tell Kogasa.

"Aye aye, Captain!"

"Oh, by the way," I point to Sunny. "can you give her a lift?"

"Yeah, sure!" Kogasa puts down her umbrella and picks Sunny up. "Oh, you're so soft!"

"I'm not soft and you still irritate me." Sunny pouted.

"Anyways, I guess we should get going." I grab Kogasa's umbrella.

Luna was still worried. "What about the girl you wanted to go after?"

"The crew is first."

...

We arrive back at the treehouse. Kogasa walks in and plops Sunny on the couch.

"Ouch! Can't you be a bit gentler?" Sunny didn't have enough energy to actually frown at Kogasa

"Sorry about that." Kogasa apologized.

"...Thanks though."

Luna and I sat down, along with Kogasa. Strangely, Star was awake and came into the room.

"Uhhhh... How are yo-" And with that, she took one look at you know who. "Sunny! What happened?!"

"Oh, nothing. The usual, isn't it?" Sunny grinned.

"Yes, it's like the usual," Star frowned. "but as the usual, I should still treat your injuries." She left to get the bandages from the cabinet.

"Well, anyways, Kogasa, what did happen to everyone?" I inquire.

"Oh, yeah!" Kogasa's eyes perked up. "About that...

Nitori, of course, ran away from the scene because if you ever did get back, she'd expect you to smack her dead for whatever happened to the ship.

Sanae looked all around the forest for any signs of the wreckage, but eventually broke down in tears and admitted that you were... er, dead. Aren't you always? With that, she gave me the school uniform, took back her Kourindou uniform, and went back home.

I helped, obviously! Unfortunately, I knew that we weren't going to find you, but in my heart, there was a feeling that I would find you again, Captain!"

I didn't know why, but I was sobbing. "Kogasa... you're so loyal!"

"Uh, Captain, you're scaring me." She said nervously.

"Sorry. It's just that the humans I have to get to worshipping Byakuren aren't that cool..." I wiped my eyes.

"By the way, Captain," Kogasa pulled out the second umbrella from before. "I still have this around!"

"If Sanae sees that, she's going to start sobbing again, you know..." I warned her.

Star came back with the bandages and started on Sunny's recovery. "You really should stop getting into trouble."

Sunny scoffed. "I don't know why, but those floating saucers are vicious!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I know." I then subconciously banged my fists on the table. "I know Byakuren's awesome and all, but she should know about my relationship with Nue already!"

Kogasa looked confused. "Relationship? Nue? Who?"

"A black haired girl with a black dress and blue and red wings. She commands the UFOs and goes around spooking people for fun. She also thinks that Byakuren should like her more than me." Twitch twitch. "So annoying."

"Calm down, Captain!"

My shoulders relax a bit. "Okay, alright."

Kogasa stared at me with an inquiring expression. "So, do you have any ideas on how we should go now?"

[ ] Let's look for Nue!
[ ] Let's look for Aya!
[ ] Let's go visit Sanae at the Moriya Shrine!
[ ] Let's bother Nitori!
[ ] Let's go back to the human village!
[ ] Let's return to whatever's left of the Palanquin Ship!
[ ] Let's head to... (write-in)


Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Sunny: [ ] Change white dress (worn)
Luna: [ ] Change blue dress (slightly worn)
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform
Outfits: Maid clothes
>> No. 113527
[x] Let's go visit Sanae at the Moriya Shrine!

Just because we ended up in the land of the dead doesn't mean we were dead.
>> No. 113670
[x] Let's go visit Sanae at the Moriya Shrine!
We should before she holds a wake for us....
>> No. 113675
[x] Let's return to whatever's left of the Palanquin Ship!
Our whole pride, our ship. Go back to it.
>> No. 113713
[X] Let's go visit Sanae at the Moriya Shrine!

"Oooooooh... I'm the ghost of Murasa Minamitsu~... I've come to haunt you~... Seriously, I've been dead for centuries, why were you so sad about that?"
>> No. 113776
What a terrible update. Oh no.

--

[X] Let's go visit Sanae at the Moriya Shrine!

I got up with vigor. "Yes, let's go!" I thrust my fist into the air. In a surprising way, everyone else (yes, even Sunny) did the same.

"Sunny, are you okay now?" Star sat down beside her.

Sunny turned and got up on the couch. "I feel much better. I could do with going with Murasa now. Thanks, Star!"

"You are welcome. I guess I am coming with you guys too."

Luna looked at me. "So this is how it'll be?"

"Yep. Also, you should be cool and call me Captain like Kogasa does."

"Oh." She took a look at Kogasa. "So that's what she's called."

Kogasa pouted. "That sounds terrible to say!"

"Don't worry, don't worry." I waved my hands about. "We're all friends on the inside, right?"

"Yes." "Of course." "Aye aye, Captain!" "Sure."

"Anyways, time to head out!" I yell out. Everyone got up and followed me out the door.

...

I walked around with my giant anchor, Kogasa came with her two umbrellas, and the fairies brought up the rear. I called up Sunny.

"Hey, do you know where the Human Village is?" I question her.

"That's easy," She pointed in a direction. "It's that a way."

"Geez, it's easy to get lost here, isn't it?"

"We know the entire forest on the back of our hands, obviously. No point in getting lost."

...

We arrived at the outskirts of the Forest of Magic.

"Hey, Captain, I see the Human Village from here!" Kogasa pointed it out.

I was strangely shocked. "Wait, you can?" The Human Village was glittering with lights and screaming with fireworks.

Luna leaned forward. "A festival? They should really invite us sometime."

Star grinned. "I... ummm, don't think they do want us there."

I looked to the right and saw a familiar building... "It's that stupid man's store."

"But it's closed, Captain. We can't get anything there." Kogasa was clueless about what I was actually implying.

[ ] What are we waiting for? Go to the festival!
[ ] Let's break into that moron's store and grab some stuff. He won't notice!
[ ] Actually, we'll just wait here. Not in very much of a rush.
[ ] Go around the village and keep going to the base of the mountain.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform
Sunny: [ ] Change white dress (worn)
Luna: [ ] Change blue dress (slightly worn)
Star: [ ] Change red dress
Outfits: Maid clothes
>> No. 113782
[x] Let's break into that moron's store and grab some stuff. He won't notice!
[x]Sunny--> maid outfit
>> No. 113787
[x] What are we waiting for? Go to the festival!

Sanae might be there, and Kogasa would love to give such a big surprise.
>> No. 113807
[X] What are we waiting for? Go to the festival!
>> No. 113864
File 126775294885.png - (327.63KB , 769x1000 , GoS45 aka REIMU IS A DUMBASS.png ) [iqdb]
113864
[X] What are we waiting for? Go to the festival!

"Well... I could break into that man's store anytime. The festival doesn't appear every day, I'd assume." What an excuse.

"Hooray! This is going to be fun, Captain!" Kogasa gleefully approved.

...

We arrived in front of the Human Village, brighter than the sun and anything I've seen in a long time.

Sunny snickered. "Hmm, the festival? Hey, Captain."

"What?" I looked at the sound of cheers coming from the village.

"Do we have to follow you all the time?" She wrapped her arms around Luna and Star. "We should be allowed to enjoy such a celebration!"

"Well... whatever. Yeah you can." I nodded off.

"Alright, let's go!" Sunny led Star and Luna on as they ran off into the crowd.

"Uh, is it alright if they went, Captain?" Kogasa stared at the fairies disappearing into the cloud of people.

"Not like I have any obligations for them." I waved it off. "We should enjoy ourselves as well!" Kogasa grabs my hand and runs into the village.

...

"Cool! What should we do first, Captain?" "We should..."

"Hey you, moron!" Someone screams out.

I cross my eyes. "Ugh, what the hell is it now?"

Kogasa frantically scanned the area. "It could be your rival, Nue!"

"Actually, I would think that she'd be around here." I pat Kogasa's head. "Yeah, that could be a good assumpt-" Suddenly, a crowd of people start running up towards me. And in the front was...

"Do you think you could get away, youkai?!" What the hell?! It's freaking-

Kogasa hid behind me. "It's that other miko!" She shivered with fright.

"Oh for the love of Byakuren and all that is holy," I became extremely frustrated. "the one person who has to freaking bother me is that damn stupid moron shrine maiden!"

"Yeah, so what?" That girl Reimu doesn't look the usual self, does she?

There was a strange girl beside her, with horns sprouting out her orange haired head and a mellow smile spread across her face. "Hey, hey, Reimu, want another drink? I mean, really. You didn't have enough. Obviously."

"Not now! I smelled the smell of something terrible. Horrible. And also incredibly idiotic."

"Shut up, I smell fine!" I thrust my fist into her face, inches away from her nose. "Even if you're drunk, I can still beat you down!"

"Aahahahahaha." Reimu giggled incessantly. "You're that funny girl with the anchor. You can't even do anything right!"

"What do you me-" I was about to continue when I got slammed in the face with Reimu's gohei. Kogasa scooted to the left of me before I tumbled back.

"Funny funny funny!" Reimu mocked me.

Kogasa finally got enough courage to grab her umbrella and attempt to whack Reimu back into sense, but at the apex of her swing, she got flung backwards by an instanteously produced ying yang orb from Reimu.

"Whammo!" Reimu punched the air carelessly and laughed endlessly. The humans around her cheered. "Oh yeah!"

"Ugh..." Blood ran down my nose. "You're starting to get on my nerves!"

"Oh, am I?" Reimu smiled. "Well, you're not very friendly, so I must..." She pointed her gohei to the sky. "EXTERMINATE YOUKAI!"

...

[ ] I could talk her out of this. Her logic will make her shut up.
[ ] Just play it safe, get Kogasa, and get out of here for a while.
[ ] Defend yourself. She'll back off eventually.
[ ] PANIC! BITCH WHAT

xtra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform (dirty)

>> No. 113866
>Defend yourself. She'll back off eventually.
Right.
[x] Just play it safe, get Kogasa, and get out of here for a while.
>> No. 113869
[x] Just play it safe, get Kogasa, and get out of here for a while.

We were trying to find Sanae in the first place. But how to notify the fairies?
>> No. 113871
>>113864
>Blood ran down my nose.
I may be centuries dead, but blood still runs in my body, you stupid shrine maiden.
>> No. 113884
[x] I could talk her out of this. Her logic will make her shut up.
[x] Bribe her with our remaining cash, after all this is Reimu we're talking about.
>> No. 113919
[X] Just play it safe, get Kogasa, and get out of here for a while.

Time to move!

"Hey, Reimu!" I flipped her off. "Screw you!"

With that distraction, I rolled over to where Kogasa landed, grabbed her hand, picked her up, took her umbrella with the other hand, and started running as fast as I could.

Unfortunately, Reimu had decided to follow, so I sprinted down the residential district with Kogasa having trouble keeping up with me. It would be better to get away than to get caught right now!

I rounded the corner, then veered right into one of the crevasses between the houses. The shrine maiden hadn't realized that I made two turns and ran past me. The yelling got quieter as it distanced itself away from us.

"That crowd of people... an angry drunken mob sure is frightening." I say to myself. "Hey, Kogasa..." A quick look at her and she surprises me... not in a good way.

Kogasa was breathing heavily, exhausted from escaping the crazy inebriated humans. She was also... crying.

"Hey, Kogasa!" I ask her again. "Are you okay?"

Silence. She didn't want to respond. I'm starting to feel that she's really depressed about what happened back there.

I sighed.

[ ] Ask Kogasa what's wrong.
[ ] Look for the fairies.
[ ] Just rest here quietly.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform (dirty)
Outfits: Maid clothes
>> No. 113928
[c] Ask Kogasa what's wrong.
>> No. 113933
[x] Ask Kogasa what's wrong.

And they say Youkais are the bullies. Reimu's lucky we didn't start throwing Anchors everywhere.
>> No. 113941
File 12678490043.png - (862.30KB , 1200x1200 , GoS47pic.png ) [iqdb]
113941
[X] Ask Kogasa what's wrong.

"Kogasa, what's wrong?" I ruffled her hair a bit. "Come on, tell Captain your problems!"

"...Feeling useless. It's just terrible." She sniffled.

"What? You're not useless. What do you do when I'm not around?"

"I float around the land and try my best to scare people. All they do is laugh and ridicule me though."

"Hmmm..."

"Even if I did know you from before, Captain, I never stayed near you because you were always busy with getting worshippers over to your friend."

"Yeah, that's true, but since I crashed the Palanquin Ship... twice..."

"People don't think I'm scary at all. They think I'm stupid and kick me around. I want to be scary, but I'm too weak. That day at the mansion where I saw you not in the ship, I thought I was imagining things. What can a captain do without her ship? Why can't you teach me to be scary?"

"You think I'm scary?"

"Well, you do carry around that giant anchor."

"That's for show... or well, it's supposed to be. I promised Byakuren that I wouldn't harm neither human nor youkai, but sometimes, I have to let my youkai out and start destroying stuff. It's what I did when I was sinking ships on the other side and if I don't do it while I'm here, I'll feel miserable on the inside.

Mind you, I don't mean mentally. The urge practically pulls on your heart. Or whatever's left of it."

"So that's why you don't just wreck everything and everyone. I still feel bad about that incident a couple minutes ago, where I couldn't stop the shrine maiden from harassing you. I felt... helpless."

An idea popped in my head. "...You know what you need, Kogasa?"

"What?"

"A training regiment!"

She looked at me, confused. "Huh?"

"Even if you're a youkai, you don't get told how to be a youkai. You just need to find your potential, that's why! If you learned how, you could actually be scary and people will tremble when your name is spoken of!"

"I guess so... It sounds painful though." Kogasa rubbed her eyes and smiled a little.

"But in the end, it all pays off. You'll feel better about yourself in no time!"

"You know, thou-"

Instantly, a black blur zoomed and landed in front of me. I assumed it was that annoying crow Aya, but actually, it was...

"Hey, Sailororor Girl Murasa!"

"...Nue." I mumbled.

Kogasa curiously looked on. "Hello! So you're Nue?"

Honjuu Nue stood in front of us, with her crimson edged sickle wings on one side and her azure sharp arrow wings on the other. Her black dress with the short skirt looked as much as the black of night above us. She snapped her fingers and pointed at me. "So, I finally found you! Also, hi Murasa's friend."

I sneered. "Well, good for you. Why are you here now?"

"Cool Byakuren Lady sent me down for you. She's worried." Nue tilted her head. "Actually, where's the Palanquin Ship? What'd you do, slam it into the ground?"

"No, I did not!" I yelled at her.

"Denialll~" She said in a sing-song tone. "Well, whatever. Unfortunately, even if Cool Byakuren Lady's feeling terrible about you, you still have to get some worshippers over to her, you know."

I crossed my eyes. "She never says that, you thick-skulled moron. You're only making that up."

"Wow, you got that right, Murasa! The thing is, I did get some over to her lately. You, however, haven't. Me, one. You, zero!"

"I already have enough on my mind, Nue. Don't be annoying."

"Uhhh, you think I'm always annoying, Sailororor Girl. Anyways..." She jumped up and floated upwards. "I'll tell Cool Byakuren Lady that you're a oh kay. Still, you should get going. Have a nice trip!" Up and up into the sky. Several UFOs hovered near her and followed suit.

"Hey, wait!" I tried to get Nue's attention back. "Fly me back, you..." I sat back down. "Darn!"

Kogasa stood up. "Captain... I feel better now. What should we do?"

I've got a lot on my mind right now.

1) Kogasa has to get stronger if she wants to actually be scary.
2) I need to get some worshippers back since my accident caused this mess.
3) I have to get the Palanquin Ship fixed if I want to actually get to doing that.


[ ] Let's find the fairies and leave the village.
[ ] Just leave the village now, we're okay as is.
[ ] Rest some more here. I may still feel exhausted.
[ ] (write-in)

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform (dirty)
Outfits: Maid clothes
>> No. 113958
[x] Let's find the fairies and leave the village.

We should go to Sanae's now, for a no doubt warmer reception. Perhaps Sanae can help with training as well.
>> No. 113968
[x] Let's find the fairies and leave the village.
>> No. 113970
[x] Let's find the fairies and leave the village.
>> No. 114031
I can't update today. However, I've gotten you this!

Helioflora Cafe wiki, stores all story posts
>>/words/114
(Unfortunately, all the posts are in .txt format. I'll fix that soon. In a month.)
>> No. 114435
[X] Let's find the fairies and leave the village.

"Well, Nue ditched us, so we continue onwards!" I announced to Kogasa. "...with the fairies, of course."

"Hey, actually..." Kogasa looked around the corner. "Here they are!"

Sunny passed by us, but Luna looked towards us. "Hey, Murasa's here." Luna told the other two.

"...geez. Thanks for noticing us." I said in a distressed tone.

Star examined me and Kogasa closely. "Are you okay? It looks like something bad happened with you two..."

"No, no, we're okay." I waved my hand around. "Anyways, we are still going to the Moriya Shrine, right?"

Luna nodded. "Let's go then."

"One more thing, Luna." I surveyed the paths criss-crossing the village. "Do you think you can get us out of here without the mob finding us?"

"Sure thing, Murasa." Luna readied herself and called for me and the crew to follow.

We snuck across the buildings, one by one. Luna's ability muted the sounds of our movement, not as well as we would have expected, but it was quiet enough to allow us to escape successfully.

"Yay!" Kogasa celebrated. "We're out of here!"

"Damn right." I said.

The fairies were fairly tired from having so much fun at the festival, but it was still the middle of the night.

I continue. "Now, what to do?"

[ ] Celebrate at Mystia's stand.
[ ] Rest now. We're far enough to be safe.
[ ] Keep going. Who cares if it's nighttime?

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform
Sunny: [ ] Change white dress (worn)
Luna: [ ] Change blue dress (slightly worn)
Star: [ ] Change red dress
Outfits: Maid clothes
>> No. 114441
[x] Celebrate at Mystia's stand.
Drink till you fall from the chair.
>> No. 114443
[x] Rest now. We're far enough to be safe.

We find Sanae THEN we celebrate. I doubt that Mob would persue us out of the village as they'd rather get back to drinking and partying.
>> No. 114457
[x] Celebrate at Mystia's stand.
>> No. 115432
I am really sorry about this, but real life decided "Let's have fun!".

I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible.
>> No. 118472
I am up to my word.

I should be able to update without interruption on June 23rd.

I hope I can hold up on that too.
>> No. 119581
[ ] Ready up for updates. You know you can do it!
[X] Get completely screwed over as mother is fucking nuts and decides to cut off your internet access.

I must be a horrible person for not being able to live up to my promise, huh?

Anyways, indefinite hiatus until this gets resolved (either tomorrow or sometime when therapy works its magic) or I find a stable connection.
>> No. 119597
Don't abandon this story.
>> No. 120498
File 127935939052.jpg - (118.05KB , 480x600 , 1104427.jpg ) [iqdb]
120498
The situation has been resolved; I've got my computer back and with it the necessary amount of access to start writing and actually finish my updates.

Monday at the latest, but Sunday if I finish my errands early. I'll try my utmost best not to disappoint!
>> No. 120501
>>120498
Awesome.
>> No. 120502
>>120498
bisonyes.gif
>> No. 120708
I don't know if I'm being eternally lazy or if I'm just perpetually tired; maybe I've caught the THP disease. It's so hard to get back into the groove after ~3 months of not writing, sorry for being so late. I'll try my best to being punctual again, you know, like the good old days.
>> No. 129661
File 128987145470.jpg - (198.41KB , 500x500 , GoS49pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
129661
I'm not dead, just incredibly slow.

--

[X] Celebrate at Mystia's stand.

"We might as well celebrate for being alive!" I exclaimed.

Sunny shifted her eyes around. "What do you me-" She tries to continue her complaint, but Luna places her hand over Sunny's mouth.

I tilted my head. "Okay, more like we should celebrate for existing then."

Luna nodded. "Yeah, let's go with that."

"So, where are we going to celebrate then?" Star asked.

I pointed towards the lit stand in a fork at the road. "The usual place, you know. Mystia's stand."

Kogasa looked at me. "It's been a while since we've been there!"

"I guess it has..." I responded. Ever since the Palanquin Ship crashed in the Netherworld and all... it's been a long time.

We shouted and chattered while we walked towards the stand.

...

We arrived at the stand with smiles on our faces as we got down and sat at the counter. Sunny, Luna, and Star sat to the left of me while Kogasa sat to the right of me.

"You're back? Long time no see!" Mystia greeted us. "You fairies look a little weird though..."

Sunny scoffed. "It's nothing, we're just trying to disguise ourselves from the humans."

Kogasa reached into her pocket and pulled out some paper money. "Two bottles of sake, please!"

"Coming right up!" Mystia turned around and shuffled in the backroom.

I turned my head towards Kogasa. "Where'd you get that?"

"Sanae gave it to me." She smiled again. "She told me 'Here's some money just in case you need anything when you find Murasa, alright?' and I just thanked her and continued my search."

"Awwww." I blushed.

"And now you're here, Captain, that's the best part!"

"So that's how it is." I tilted my head again.

Mystia came back with the two bottles. "Here you go, enjoy." She placed it on the counter and Star took the first bottle while Kogasa opened the second and gave the money to Mystia. Mystia then looked away from us and asked someone else near us. "Mokou, do you want anything?"

I looked across from Kogasa and saw a long white haired girl with a tired expression on her face.

"Nah, Mystia, I'm happy with what I have right now." She said in a content tone.

She seems like an interesting person to talk to...

[ ] Strike up a conversation with her.
- [ ] "Hi, I'm Murasa!"
- [ ] "Who are you and what do you do anyways?"
- [ ] "You look funny."
[ ] We've got sake to drink here, don't waste any time waiting!
- [ ] Share a drink with Kogasa.
- [ ] Share a drink with the three fairies.
[ ] Attempt small talk with Mystia.
[ ] Just wait and watch.


Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform
Sunny: [ ] Change white dress (worn)
Luna: [ ] Change blue dress (slightly worn)
Star: [ ] Change red dress
Outfits: Maid clothes
>> No. 129691
[x] We've got sake to drink here, don't waste any time waiting!
- [x] Share a drink with Kogasa.
- [x] Share a drink with the three fairies.

In this order
>> No. 129955
[ ] We've got sake to drink here, don't waste any time waiting!
- [ ] Share a drink with Kogasa.
- [ ] Share a drink with the three fairies.

Liver damage incoming!
>> No. 130055
[x] Strike up a conversation with her.
- [x] "Hi, I'm Murasa!"
>> No. 130062
[x] Strike up a conversation with her.
- [x] "Hi, I'm Murasa!"
>> No. 141372
I apologize, but I am officially dropping this story as of now.

I did enjoy writing this story, but unfortunately, I was as lost as Murasa in this adventure and later on in time, I forgot which way went where. Sorry.
>> No. 141387
File 13061820373.png - (283.15KB , 600x842 , b5a25d761bd8f1e146733a121f722602[1].png ) [iqdb]
141387
>>141372
At least it went better than Girls with Ties.


Yes, I'm still sore about that.