[Return]
Archived thread

File 125962925296.jpg - (81.24KB , 480x679 , 8f2aefa41d71a8abdc320df284b1558e.jpg ) [iqdb]
105831 No. 105831

>> No. 105832
ERROR
>> No. 105833
I just post the blank heading here because It will look better when the story progress.
And, for the record. I'll be away for at least a week because of work. So be sure to vote a lot and I'll get to it as soon as I came back!
>> No. 105834
404 Update not found.
>> No. 105835
>>105832
>>105834
No update yet, good Anons. It's only a BLANK HEADER.
>> No. 105836
[x] Summon Update.
>> No. 105840
It is only visible to the pure of heart.
>> No. 105846
>>105840

> pure of heart

> implying that Anon has a heart

*insert laugh here*
>> No. 105858
>>105840
Fuck you nigger, the king's naked and you know it.
>> No. 105875
File 125964160942.jpg - (129.92KB , 519x722 , 78a975b918ca4b80b48c4a9241e7316f.jpg ) [iqdb]
105875
Aaaand we meet again! It's time for another Kirin's explanation corner!

Since someone asked me for status update. Sure! I'll give you one!

By opening the sealed box one by one, you gain a piece of your power back. It's not always "power", per se. It might be ability. Items. Or anything, really. But one thing is certain. it will make Wolfgang become more and more powerful. More box you open, more power added to your armory. That means more cards you can play in this 'conquer the gensokyo by every means' game.

This box is obvious. You gain your strength, your speed, and your reflex back. As well as your durability. Now you can compete with generic Oni with ease. But Don't get too worked up! Suika is still superior to you in terms of raw power.

For the full status update, it's here!

Current stats:
Physical strength : Ultra strong. (You can make your own goddamn cave from a mountain, how's that?!)
Magical strength : Normal. (you hits a little harder, but still weak in Youkai's standard.)
Mana capacity: less than normal. (If we compare Reimu to a keg of beer, Wolf is around a bottle of wine.)
Spell library: Humongous. (Youkai of ancient with the spell worth two times of Patchouli's library, but he prefer physical attacks more than spellblast.)
Weapons: None. (Fist is a man's romance.)
Inventory: Reisen's western-style garment. (An alternate outfit for your daily overlord action.)
Equipment: Ring of flash. (No need to explain about this one, I suppose.)


And that's it for today! See you again next week! I'll be back in no time! So for now, please feed me a lot of discussion, okay? Maybe I can harvest some idea from you!

Laters! Love you all!
>> No. 105884
I just hope that EX-Rumia is still loyal to Wolf. She could kill him with ease, after all.
>> No. 105890
If Eirin was Wolgang's tactician, then Rumia might have been his champion. If we manage to release her and she still does not want to join us(unlikely in my opinion), the only we have right now is our massive amount of physical strength. A good old non- magical martial arts duel might be in order.
>> No. 105895
So Sukia is more powerful in the raw strength department. Big deal, just give here alcohol and she's happy.

At least we now can follow up on most of our threats now.

The only question remaining is which place to go to next? Eientai is done as we just left, and SDM was raided (maybe, but we're just assuming the first box was from there).

So where to next? Mayohigha is basically out, as Yukari would definably remember us, and be not too happy about us running around as well.
The shrine I think should be after the third box is opened. The sooner we get Reimu on our side, the better, but we need a little more power to do so. However, if we wait too long, she may go into 'incident resolving' mode, which basically screws us over.
SDM would be just for kicks, but having the Scarlet Sisters on our side will mean that the rest of the residence are on our side as well, if a little annoyed. Plus, having fate on our side along with a walking time bomb will really help. Marisa would be able to help us in there as well if needed.
We should also check up on Eientei every now and then to see how things are working out.

But first, Rumia.
>> No. 105896
>>105895

We should put Eientei under our thumb. We may have agreed not to harm Kaguya, but we never said anything about our followers doing anything to her.

Being a contrary bastard is fun.
>> No. 105900
>>105896

No, no, bad idea.
Kaguya, while not directly useful, is still too valuable of an asset to allow to be harmed.

She is the one who matters most to Eirin in the world. Fear for her safety is what compelled Eirin to turn against us, and assurance of her safety is what influenced Eirin's decision to come back into our employ.

And it seems she has taken a liking to us.

If there is any worry at all about Eirin turning against us once again, Kaguya may very well be the single best insurance policy against that. So long as we lay on the charm, the princess will probably continue to like us, and as long as she likes us, there's no way in hell Eirin would dare do anything to us. Not directly, at least.

Kaguya is basically Eirin's single greatest weakness, and if we have influence over the princess, we then have even greater influence over our mutual servant.
>> No. 105912
That and if Eirin was going to betray us, the best possible time to do so was before we got the box.
>> No. 105913
>>105896

Just because you can violate the spirit of your agreement while sticking to the rules doesn't mean you should. While you, as Wolfgang, may see it as nothing special, Eirin may think otherwise and defect again because Kaguya's being actively abused by your minions and you do nothing to stop them and/or prevent her from stopping them herself.

However, if people (not specifically you) wish to go down the, correct me if I'm wrong, evil for evil's sake path, or the dick for dickery's sake one, go ahead. Especially as I want the guy to fail, but that's my inner moralfag talking.

Go read the Evil Overlord list if you want a pretty decent strategy guide for this sort of story. Gods help you if the brighter people in Gensokyo have also read it.
>> No. 105916
>>105912
It isn't off the table. She might have done something to the box's power before giving it to Wolf.
>> No. 105924
>>105896

Nah; that'd be too much of a dick move, that and she is not our enemy at all. In fact she's growing quite fond of Wolfgang. Sure Wolfgang promised not to touch her, but what to say if she touched him first?

>>105900
Yeah both her and Reisen like him, thus less reason for Eirin to possibly act against him. (And there was no promise we wouldn't touch Reisen, but I don't think we need be harsh with her.)
>> No. 106368
While looking at the Touhou Wiki, I found this: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Memento:_Dragon

I know what we must do now. We must replace the dragon god with ourselves.

Not to mention this may be the true final boss, due to these lines:

> He rarely appears, and is said to show up only in Gensokyo's greatest times of need, blocking out the sky.
> Who knows what would happen to Gensokyo if someone were to invoke his wrath.

Whether or not Taisa chooses to use this or not is up to him. Yukari can still be the normal final boss.
>> No. 106369
>>106368
>Whether or not Taisa chooses to use this or not is up to him.
lol wut
>> No. 106370
>>106369

Taisa! Why didn't you tell us you were Kirin?
>> No. 106411
>>106368
Fuck you. Taisa needs to update GH more often, he is down to 2 updates a week.
>> No. 106979
Back yet?
>> No. 107035
File 12603486132.jpg - (121.71KB , 593x837 , 8c165098b1133a0c65fa1173909b6e4e.jpg ) [iqdb]
107035
No matter how hard you try to get her to remember you, it seems like all your effort are in vain. You look into her eyes and see nothing but an innocent child. Your mind say that the person before you were the one you used to know. It is an undeniable fact, like how the night would follow the sunset. but somehow the person you longed for refuse to come out of her shell and hide inside this child.

As you approach her, the girl startles a bit. But sensing that you mean no harm, she let you do as you please. Running your hand along her smooth hair you try to recall her memories from when you were together. She's like a younger self of your beloved queen, but it's not really the perfect copy. Something is a bit odd.


Ah, the ribbon. It should not be there.


That red ribbon that's stuck off-balance on her head does not belongs there. You reach out to remove it, but Rumia catch your hand in time.

"Don't do that... People said ba~aad things happen when Ribbon is awa~ay~"
Still, you disregards that and remove it anyway. Even if you cannot return her to her true self, you can at least improve this state of her to resembles the old Rumia you know.

Cirno stares at you in shock.

"Wh-what did you do, master?!"
"I merely removing her ribbon. What's wrong with that?"
"There's a lot of wrong in that! Master, you just do something very very ultra-special-maximum-extra-super-duper-WRONG!" The ice fairy flew back into the sky. "Sorry, master. But I'm outta here! See ya!"
You don't even have time to hurl a fireball at Cirno. You have to admit, she's really good at running away.

Now you turn back to see what she's running away from.

You can sense intense energy emanates from this little Rumia. Her eyes shines brightly like a red flare. The area around you is getting darker as the light being replaced with a darkness so thick you can even feel it flowing around you. Under this pitch black darkness there is only one pair of glowing red eyes floating inside. That eyes are fixed on you with intent to kill.

A sane person would have run away or scream for his life, but not you. For you are familiar with this. Slowly, you can sense her old self trying to break free from her small frame.

"Come to me, my queen! Come back to me once more! We shall rule this land together!"
"Who... who are... you...!!" It's only a shadowy figure, but you can see her clutching her head in pain. "Looking at you... make... my head... hurts!!"
"I am the person you should be with. The person you should work for. The person you should pledge your eternal service to! Rumia! YOU ARE MINE!"
"Shut up. Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"


With rage, Rumia rushes into your open arms, with her claws extended. It is OBVIOUSLY not a hug.


[ ] Subdue her using force.
[ ] Calm her down using words.
[ ] Restrain her with magic.
>> No. 107036
[x] Restrain her with magic.
>> No. 107040
[X] Subdue her using force.
[X] Calm her down using words.

Our two big strengths. From the recent updates, it doesn't seem like Wolfgang has anything remotely close to the magical energy necessary to subdue Rumia, but certainly has the strength of a lesser oni.
>> No. 107042
Wb kirin.

[X] Subdue her using force.
[X] Calm her down using words.

EMBRACE THE PAIN, FOR IT IS A GOOD PAIN! REMEMBER! WHO YOU ARE!!!
>> No. 107066
[X] Subdue her using force.
[X] Calm her down using words.
>> No. 107068
[X] Subdue her using force.
[X] Calm her down using words.

Kirin! You're back!
I'd wear your armor set, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 107069
[x] Subdue her using force.
[x] Calm her down using words.
>> No. 107113
[x] Subdue her using magic.
[x] Calm her down using words.

Rumia's probably sort of good at melee.
>> No. 107123
[X] Subdue her using force.
[X] Calm her down using words.

Using my uber metagaming skills, it'll be very unlikely at this early stage to go wrong with trying out each newly restored ability as we reacquire it.
>> No. 107126
[x] Subdue her using force.
[x] Calm her down using words.

We need to get her to stay still so we can talk to her.

I guess her true self must have been really cramped.

Well we can go and get Cirno back anytime, since who'd believe anything she says?
>> No. 107150
[X] Subdue her using force.
[X] Calm her down using words.

>>Using my uber metagaming skills, it'll be very unlikely at this early stage to go wrong with trying out each newly restored ability as we reacquire it.
Indeed. It is often the case where you will come upon a situation that requires the exact skill or ability that you most recently gained.
Well, unless you're sequence-breaking, of course.

>>The ice fairy flew back into the sky. "Sorry, master. But I'm outta here! See ya!"
Oh, Cirno. When we find you again, we are so gonna smite your ass for this insolence.

Insubordination and desertion will not be tolerated. It sets a bad example for the other minions, and creates a dangerous precedent that might inspire others.
>> No. 107152
>>107150

Then again we know why she might run: EX Rumia is scary to most folks, and if a headstrong little bugger like Cirno runs, that's a sign that it's something really strong.

That and chances are she's waiting at Marisa's house.

But we should remind her that running out without good reason will not be tolerated. (We shouldn't be too rough just yet, since it might be hard getting Cirno alone to do said punishment without negatively affecting some opinions of us)
>> No. 107413
I guess we got the winning vote now.
I'll try to write, but my laptop just crap itself and die. So, depends on how long I could get my hands on the PC I'll get the update up as soon as possible.
>> No. 107416
>>107150
>When we find you again, we are so gonna smite your ass for this insolence.

IYKWIM.
>> No. 107824
I got my laptop back and will start working on the update as soon as I finish setting it up.
Damn you, bad sector.
>> No. 107906
File 126094645277.jpg - (145.89KB , 630x691 , punishment.jpg ) [iqdb]
107906
Like two red lantern in the dark, Rumia's eyes shines in the darkness. It left an afterimage as she charges at you. Just like a good old times. Back when Rumia still bows to no one. It's a matter of telling her who's superior. And you have a very surefire way to remind her of that.


She's quick. But you are quicker. with a slight movement only enough to let Rumia dive past you by, you embed your fist into the little girl's stomach. You don't hold anything back and hit it full force. She flew upwards, hitting some random tree and fall down with a thud. Obviously, this is YOUR Rumia. she can't go down that easily. After she got up on her feet clutching her belly with a distorted agony on her face, the darkness again embraces her and she vanish from your sight.

"Rumia. Oh my Rumia. You should be able to remember how strong I am. You still remember back then when I convince you to work for me?"

She doesn't listen. The world around you darkens again and you barely dodge the next claw aimed for your head. As you try to counter, she slips away and swoop for another strike. Again, the strike missed. Yet you cannot land any more hit on her.

She's getting faster.


"Do you realize that I do not wish the event to repeat itself here. Calm down, and I'll help you remember."
The attempt to calm her down is replied with an angry roar. So much for diplomacy. You decide to shut up and focus on beating her down in the most painless way possible.

Another dive from Rumia. Same trick. Huh, never thought she could be this careless. But she's still in rage so that's probably not her best shot. You know all too well that she's much more scary when she's calm.

Just as you about to dodge, she throw a giant twirling projectile of darkness magic at you. It's a magical blast with an intent to kill. Now we're talking.

You charge up energy, and with one strong hit, you deflect the barrage of magical missile away. But in the mist of missile torrent, Rumia is there. Before you could do anything, she drives her hand into your shoulder. Literally.


"Now you can't fly around and giving me headaches. Time for a real punishment."


The pain is there. But it's nothing of your concerns. Grabbing Rumia's arm and forcefully pull it out of your shoulder, you swing her like a sack of potatoes and slam her on the ground. With so much force, Rumia bounce up like a ball on the trampoline. Not satisfied, you swing her around and hit her with everything in your eyescope. Trees, rocks, boulders. Smashed and teared down by the mighty blow. At first Rumis still struggle to break free from your grasp. But as you continue, her resistance weakens. Now Rumia stops. She just hang there helplessly with one arm in your hand, being miserable pile of ragged Youkai. Whoops. Getting carried away.


[ ] Decide the fate of your victim.
>> No. 107913
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] Kiss her roughly. It has been far too long.
[X] "Yes? No? Either way, what comes next shouldn't surprise."
[X] Drag her back into Marisa's house. The little witch should still be incapacitated after all that sex, so you shouldn't run into any trouble. Find an empty guest room, bring Rumia with you, and lock the door behind you so that there are no interruptions.
[X] Tear Rumia's clothes off and throw her to the bed. She knows well enough that her body is your toy, and if she doesn't remember... well this should remind her. Fuck her hard, fuck her rough, but fuck her until she's begging for it like she used to. Once she remembers and admits her subservience to you, maybe you can ease up on her, and make sure she enjoys it. After all, this is your queen - it has been far too long since the two of you had the chance to become one.

Oh, Rumia. If only you had recognized your place, we might have been able to be tender about the whole thing. Now you'll have to settle for rough sex until you swear fealty again.

We may have just finished with Marisa, but this is too good to pass up.
>> No. 107915
>>107913
>>Drag her back into Marisa's house. The little witch should still be incapacitated after all that sex, so you shouldn't run into any trouble.

But she went home while we stayed at Eientei. If anything, she's waiting for it, not incapacitated by it.
>> No. 107918
>>107915

Did you miss one of the recent updates? We returned from Eientei to Marisa's house, and the first thing we did was fuck her brains out. Hell, she stopped cooking and climbed up on the kitchen counter just to be able to spread her legs for us, and we emptied a charm spell onto her after screwing her until she fell unconscious. She's so exhausted right now that she shouldn't pose a problem at all.
>> No. 107924
>>107918
Huh. Wow. Apparently I did miss something.
Well, nevermind, then. My bad.
>> No. 107926
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] Kiss her roughly. It has been far too long.
[X] "Yes? No? Either way, what comes next shouldn't surprise."
[X] Drag her back into Marisa's house. The little witch should still be incapacitated after all that sex, so you shouldn't run into any trouble. Find an empty guest room, bring Rumia with you, and lock the door behind you so that there are no interruptions.
[X] Tear Rumia's clothes off and throw her to the bed. She knows well enough that her body is your toy, and if she doesn't remember... well this should remind her. Fuck her hard, fuck her rough, but fuck her until she's begging for it like she used to. Once she remembers and admits her subservience to you, maybe you can ease up on her, and make sure she enjoys it. After all, this is your queen - it has been far too long since the two of you had the chance to become one.
I like this one.
>> No. 107938
[X] Stop writing.
>> No. 107939
>>107938
oh hey. Hello, Hate.
>> No. 107944
Okay, let's analyze the situation. Eirin betrayed us last time because she was afraid that we would rape Kaguya. She's only back on our side because she thinks the chances of relying on our goodwill are better than the chances of beating us down. We should fully expect and act as if she is scrying on every move we make, adjusting her will-Wolfgang-rape-Kaguya-for-the-lolz meter with every action we take. We know our magic isn't completely back yet, so if she stealths her scrying sensors we can't tell. Knowing this, are we really going to rape a former ally and confidant that at one point turns against us?

Also, sexing up Rumia right away will piss Marisa off. Cirno is idiotic and Eirin can't be trusted, but Marisa is more or less willingly submitting to our every whim, making her the minion with the most potential and the one we should focus on nuturing. However she still doesn't like it when we flirt with the other women, if we recall the trip to Eientei. So, until we make her understand that she won't be our sole fuck toy, it's best not to stick our penis of evil into every warm receptacle we come across.

In short, make Rumia beg for it, so that 1) it's consensual so you don't set off Eirin's alarm bells, 2) she demeans herself and recognizes your superiority, 3) it's an threesome opportunity with Marisa to educate her about polygamy.

Finally...

[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] If YES, then take her home and clean her wounds. Remember to treat former allies with dignity. Release any pent-up evilness on Cirno as punishment for running away.
[X] If NO, continue beating your waifu until she remembers, goes unconscious, or dies. If she dies, she's too weak to be useful any more, so no big loss. Otherwise continue as per the instructions for "yes".
>> No. 107945
Also, another useless info.
When I tried to write Wolfgang's fight scene I watched Miguel's (tekken6) combo video in Youtube.

Barfight arts really suit him.
>> No. 107955
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] If YES, then take her home and clean her wounds. Remember to treat former allies with dignity. Force Cirno to help as punishment and warn her that running away like that again will result in a far worse punishment.
[X] If NO, continue beating your waifu until she remembers, goes unconscious. If the latter, wait until she recovers enough to see if she remembers. If not, try talking then resume the beating.Otherwise continue as per the instructions for "yes".
>> No. 107957
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] If YES, then take her home and clean her wounds. Remember to treat former allies with dignity. Release any pent-up evilness on Cirno as punishment for running away.
[X] If NO, continue beating your waifu until she remembers, goes unconscious, or dies. If she dies, she's too weak to be useful any more, so no big loss. Otherwise continue as per the instructions for "yes".

>>107944 makes a very compelling argument against the other vote.
>> No. 107961
>>107944

But Marisa is unconscious.
>> No. 107966
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] If YES, then take her home and clean her wounds. Remember to treat former allies with dignity. Force Cirno to help as punishment and warn her that running away like that again will result in a far worse punishment.
[X] If NO, continue beating your waifu until she remembers, goes unconscious. If the latter, wait until she recovers enough to see if she remembers. If not, try talking then resume the beating.Otherwise continue as per the instructions for "yes".
>> No. 107967
>>107944

I still think your planned treatment of Cirno is a bit harsh, especially if we go too far, she might make a ruckus to Reimu. Sure Reimu might not believe her at first, but eventfully she'd cave in just to shut her up.

Hence the making her help you bit and the warning.

That and it does take alot to spook Cirno.
>> No. 107973
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] Kiss her roughly. It has been far too long.
[X] "Yes? No? Either way, what comes next shouldn't surprise."
[X] Drag her back into Marisa's house. The little witch should still be incapacitated after all that sex, so you shouldn't run into any trouble. Find an empty guest room, bring Rumia with you, and lock the door behind you so that there are no interruptions.
[X] Tear Rumia's clothes off and throw her to the bed. She knows well enough that her body is your toy, and if she doesn't remember... well this should remind her. Fuck her hard, fuck her rough, but fuck her until she's begging for it like she used to. Once she remembers and admits her subservience to you, maybe you can ease up on her, and make sure she enjoys it. After all, this is your queen - it has been far too long since the two of you had the chance to become one.
>> No. 107981
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] Kiss her roughly. It has been far too long.
[X] "Yes? No? Either way, what comes next shouldn't surprise."
[X] Drag her back into Marisa's house. The little witch should still be incapacitated after all that sex, so you shouldn't run into any trouble. Find an empty guest room, bring Rumia with you, and lock the door behind you so that there are no interruptions.
[X] Tear Rumia's clothes off and throw her to the bed. She knows well enough that her body is your toy, and if she doesn't remember... well this should remind her. Fuck her hard, fuck her rough, but fuck her until she's begging for it like she used to. Once she remembers and admits her subservience to you, maybe you can ease up on her, and make sure she enjoys it. After all, this is your queen - it has been far too long since the two of you had the chance to become one.
>> No. 108040
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] If YES, then take her home and clean her wounds. Remember to treat former allies with dignity. Force Cirno to help as punishment and warn her that running away like that again will result in a far worse punishment.
[X] If NO, continue beating your waifu until she remembers, goes unconscious. If the latter, wait until she recovers enough to see if she remembers. If not, try talking then resume the beating.Otherwise continue as per the instructions for "yes".
>> No. 108049
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] If YES, then take her home and clean her wounds. Remember to treat former allies with dignity. Force Cirno to help as punishment and warn her that running away like that again will result in a far worse punishment.
[X] If NO, continue beating your waifu until she remembers or goes unconscious. If the latter, wait until she recovers enough to see if she remembers. If not, try talking then resume the beating. Otherwise continue as per the instructions for "yes".

Doing what amounts to raping her doesn't seem right for her, to me.

>>She's like a younger self of your beloved queen
>>"Come to me, my queen! Come back to me once more! We shall rule this land together!"

From the sound of it, whatever Rumia was like during the height of Wolfgang's reign, she held a level of respect in his eyes that possibly not even Eirin could reach. If a guy who is supposed to reign supreme over all actually respects someone, that says quite a lot about them.

Though she may be but a shadow of her former glory, she is still our precious Queen, and should be treated with the respect deserved of someone who earned the level of esteem we apparently hold for her.

It would be like watering down a high quality wine, or smearing feces upon a piece of fine art, to sully her in such a fashion. If we are to take her, it should not be by force in some magician's hovel, but willingly atop a mountain of the corpses of our enemies. Only the best for our queen.
>> No. 108051
[X] Pull her up, and let her dangle. Use your free hand to cup her chin, and tilt her head head up so that she's forced to look you in the eyes.
[X] "Remember me now, my Dark Queen?"
[X] If YES, then take her home and clean her wounds. Remember to treat former allies with dignity. Force Cirno to help as punishment and warn her that running away like that again will result in a far worse punishment.
[X] If NO, continue beating your waifu until she remembers or goes unconscious. If the latter, wait until she recovers enough to see if she remembers. If not, try talking then resume the beating. Otherwise continue as per the instructions for "yes".

>>108049

> If we are to take her, it should not be by force in some magician's hovel, but willingly atop a mountain of the corpses of our enemies. Only the best for our queen.

And the head of Yakumo will at the very top, a trophy for our dark queen.
>> No. 108053
Alright.
I'll get to work.
>> No. 108161
File 126114846788.jpg - (128.99KB , 806x652 , Rance Says Shaddap.jpg ) [iqdb]
108161
Rance disapproves of your weakling choice, Anon.
>> No. 108340
File 126136292496.jpg - (73.83KB , 800x500 , darkforest.jpg ) [iqdb]
108340
It seems that this shell of hers is a defective one. She can't hear you even when you are this close. Like an old machineries, sometime to get it to work you may want to give it a good kick in the appropriate spot. It's the same in this case. If she can't remember you, why not give her a reminder?

For starters, you give Rumia a good slap in the cheek.

"Remember me now, my Dark Queen? It's not that hard."

Too bad for her. Rumia only growl in rage and try to bite your wrist. To see her sunk this low. It's painful to watch. You toss her at nearby tree and let her bounce back with a terrible cracking sound. With a proper timing, clasping your hand together you double-sledgehammer her into the ground. You literally have to pry her out from piles of wood splinters and dead leaves to see her face.

"Hello? Are you still there?" you ask. The answer is a cough with blood. Hah, ain't that great?

Repeating the process for a while with some variation in rumia-tossing method to keep yourself amused, you continue to mercilessly beat up the little girl around. It's not really fun because she didn't even fight back or give out some agony screams. She just limp like a lifeless doll. It is very sad. Both for you and for her. But if Rumia is useless, there's no use to keep her around. While you are a man who enjoys pleasure, you value ability of a person more than sex appeal.

"Well shit. Too bad for you, dear Rumia. But since you're this useless It's a bother to keep you. I'll help free you from this miserable shell." You raise your hand up high, ready to crush her skull. "See you in the afterlife."

However, Rumia's small hand raise up and touch your wrist, giving it a light tap.
"*cough*... not so fast... *cough*... milord..."
You raise your eyebrows.
"I really don't want to... *cough*... talk much. My mouth's bleeding inside..." to emphasize her statement, she spits out blood from her mouth. "...ow. Rough like always..."
"Oh ho, interesting. So tell me, who am I?"
"Simple enough... You're my life."
"And who you are?"
"It's embarrassing, so I'm not going to say it."
"Speak. Or face harsh punishment." You say that with somewhat joking tone.
"pfft *cough*... You go suck a dick and die, okay? I'm not in the mood."

There's no mistake. She's the only one who dare to say that into your face and not getting killed. You pull her into a hug, and whispers.
"Finally. It's been long time, my queen. I miss you."
"So do I, milord. So do I."
No matter how sweet this moment could be, it's like a father and child more than lovers. And she's bleeding, to boot. Maybe this is not the time for romance yet.


"Master's over there! Blast'em before he's getting eaten, witch! Do it! Fire your fancy spiral rainbow!"


It's Cirno's voice. She's up there on the sky with Marisa in tow. The witch is still in her see-through nightgown. In a hurry, she only have her magic broom, her magic square-artifact-thing, and her trademark hat.

"Sorry, Rumia. Things get difficult." You push her away. "Tomorrow. Midnight. This place."
"Wow, hurting me this much and just tell me to leave. You're such a jerk." Even when Rumia is grumbling like this, she still comply. Blending herself into the darkness and disappear from your vision. "I'll need compensation later."
"Sure thing. See you tomorrow."
Your reply reaches no one, as Rumia already disappeared.
Marisa and Cirno land near you. First thing she do is rush over to you and squeeze you tight.
"Sheesh, Wolf! Why did you just wandering around in the night like this?! It's dangerous!"
"I was living in the forest before, y'know? This is nothing."
"but still, this is very impressive." Marisa take a look around, shivering at the aftermath's destruction. "You just beat an EX-Rumia singlehandedly. Wow."
"Not really, dear Marisa. I still have this huge hole in my shoulder."
"Oh my god! Sorry I didn't notice! Can you fly alright?! Let's go to the shack. I'll patch you up!"
"Am I good, master? Am I useful?" Cirno approach you, looking for a compliment. You don't give her any.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Remilia stares into the night's sky. There's something in the air. It's very faint, but it's disturbing. What is this feeling?
Disturbed, Rumia focus. Looking into Gensokyo's fate. There's some wheel moving. Some cog added to the wheel of fortune. Some interference she cannot identify.

"What's on your mind?" Asked Patchouli. Moving her magical pawn around the chess board. "...You just lost your bishop."
"Only to get your tower." The black piece moves, knocking Patchouli's white tower down. "...and check."
"Good as ever." Hiding her face behind the book, Patchouli ponders her next move.
"Say, Patch."
"Hm?"
"Can you go check the overlord's sealed box for me? It's in the magical archive."
"What's the matter?"
"Just... I don't know. Just to make sure, maybe?"
"I'll ask Koakuma to do that later today." Patchouli move the king away from harm's way. "...your turn."

Remilia can only hope that nothing happened to it. No one could possibly stole it away, right?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> No. 108343
File 12613634644.jpg - (798.32KB , 1224x1684 , 9d547e3a61d6adcba3602e2ae18d33ef.jpg ) [iqdb]
108343
Now you need a long term plan, fellas. This is where the story thickens.
You can do whatever you want. you can give out order to anyone. The time frame is one week. Choose your action wisely, and plan for the next target to strike. And don't forget. Slower the plan means longer time for enemy to get themselves prepared. Act wisely. Act fast.

Satan bless you all, gentlemen.
PS. Bowgun rulez.
>> No. 108346
I know one thing for sure: Putting Cirno to work for this week as punishment for running off. (That and explain to her what we were trying to do, and next time she does something like that, not even all the reincarnations she'd have would erase it from her mind)
>> No. 108348
Marisa can steal shit from SDM.

That box is her next job, if she expects to get any release soon.
>> No. 108351
>>108348
She already did, that was the first box that released him at the beginning of the story.
>> No. 108353
>>108351

And it fell into Cirno's hands as she then opened it, releasing Wolfgang.

other suggestions, try to meet Eirin as to discuss strategy in regards to the other factions, and how to get the boxes from there.

Perhaps goad Marisa into stealing the box from the Hakurei Shrine (if Reimu hasn't pawned it already)
>> No. 108358
>>108351
>>108353

Poor word choice on my part, I meant more of a generic box hunt quest. Go and get 'em all sort of deal. Don't think there are that many places that are more closely guarded than the sdm.
>> No. 108360
Do we know where are the other boxes? If we don't (and even if we do) then interrogating Eirin about the places and their defenders is a must.
I suppose that Hakurei's and Yakumo's are gonna be the last ones so... we must decide where to go next.

Regarding Rumia, we should explain all that happened and our temporary weakness. Besides, knowing what her current powers are is kind of important too.

In the end, Both Marisa and Cirno should remain hidden. Cirno is almost useless, except for exploring and if Marisa gets too involved, then Reimu may find out about the overlord scheme. She can be his Ace-in-the-hole.
>> No. 108371
Our bluff and diplomacy skills are our best asset. Numbers may overwhelm us in a fight, but they will be useless against convincing arguments. Thus, we should truly slip into our role and become a youkai of good manners.

We bring a dire message - some wanna-be Big Bad is trying to unseal the evil overlord from his can by stealing all the boxes and opening them at the same time. When the girls of Gensokyo find out that some of the boxes have in fact gone missing / been replaced, suggest that obviously current security measures are insufficient, and that they should be moved to different, safer locations. We volunteer the intel we have on the Big Bad's strengths and weakness to critique the choice of locations and become part of the decision-making process of where to relocate them. When the time is right, we retrieve the boxes from the convenient-for-us places we have suggested they be stored, recover our full power, mobilize the allies we have made in the meantime, and retake what is rightfully ours.

A little truth makes a powerful lie.
>> No. 108373
>>108371
Won't work. At least three of the big powers are old enough to remember his physical appearance.
>> No. 108375
>>108373

Adapt. Change physical appearance or use one of our minions to give the message.

But the best option is to go as-is. We dress as the evil overlord to remind Gensokyo about history, and to prove that we know what we're talking about. Because, given the crappy security we've seen so far, it seems that at least some of the residents don't take the evil overlord seriously anymore. Shock them out of their delusions.
>> No. 108376
First order of business should be collecting intel. We need to ascertain the exact location of the remaining five boxes, who exactly we need to go through to get at them, and then figure out which will be the easiest to go after first, and how to get them.

Well, some are obvious, I would think. Wolfgang would know that the Hakurei would have one of them, and the shrine probably wouldn't have changed locations since he was imprisoned. Plus, while openly going before the miko would almost certainly be suicide at this point, we just so happen to have the perfect agent to infiltrate the shrine for us.


Eirin must almost certainly know something about the boxes, so we should tap her for any info she might have. If she has any good strategies for approaching our targets, then so much the better.
>> No. 108377
>>108375

We do have Marisa (known thief prone to running off with stuff) and Cirno (Who would be ignored because what can Cirno do?)

But the suggested plan was to get the box from perhaps one of the hardest to attack places: the shrine.

But we can use Eirin to perhaps spread a false message perhaps depending on the trust levels of these remaining powers that still remember him. (But in this regard, they might have forgotten about it, peace can dull the mind after all)
>> No. 108380
>they might have forgotten about it, peace can dull the mind after all

Exactly.

We come dressed (cosplaying?) as the evil overlord. If they recognize us, good, they remember the threat and we can talk to them about it. If they don't recognize us, we berate them for letting peace dull their minds, and remind them of the threat that the evil overlord poses.

The key is to remind Gensokyo of the EO -BEFORE- anyone (if we're metagaming, Remilia) finds out about the missing boxes, so that when they do, the missing boxes support our message (as opposed to us having to explain why we aren't the real EO if the boxes are found missing first, then we claim to be cosplaying as the EO).

Gensokyo's about to rediscover the history of the EO, one way or another. Better that the history comes from our lips, where we can control and twist it, than from some other.
>> No. 108383
>>108380

Speaking of Remilia, we should take over the SDM at some point. Preferably soon, because Miss Scarlet will go up in a panic when she finds out it's missing. And the first person they will head for will be Marisa, due to all the raids she has done there before. And once they finds out it isn't there, they will head for the Hakurei Shrine next, one reason is because Marisa usually hangs out there, and another because Reimu is there. And once Reimu gets involved, we're in big trouble.

I suggest we hit the SDM first. Perhaps kidnap Flandre and corrupt her to our side while we're at it.
>> No. 108387
list of the box's whereabouts, for reminder.
The Youkai mountain coalition, the Yakumos, Higan, Hakugyokurou, the Scarlets, Eientei, and finally the Hakurei.

Choose the place and hit them hard.
>> No. 108388
>>108383

That or just telling her that if she helps you out, you'll let her have some fun.

That and Marisa's with Wolfgang.

Though dressing up in costume and such might go against our cover as a youkai of manners and customs.
>> No. 108390
>>108387

And out of the bunch we have the Scarlets' and Eientei's.
>> No. 108391
Shame we have such a small time frame to work with. If we had enough time, I think the ideal way to go would be to keep a low profile, but work to get some agents to infiltrate each of the sites with a box, or at least the ones that aren't too high risk to get into.
Once we had all of our pieces in position to open their respective boxes, we then track down the box held by Reimu. With our power levels still low, we would be less likely to alert her to anything wrong, and once we had her own box in our sights, we give the signal to our other operatives to open their own boxes.

By the time she realized something was wrong, it would already be too late. Our sudden boost in power would enable us to subdue her before she could react, and with the box she held taken care of, all that would remain would be Yukari's

By intentionally keeping ourselves in our relatively weaker state, we would be less likely to pop up on the Yakumo's radar, and while the sudden surge in our power would almost certainly alert her, the sheer amount of our power that would have been restored in that one single boost would render it a non-issue.

As is, we're going to be gradually gaining power bit-by-bit. As soon as someone figures out what's going on, they're naturally going to do anything they can to stop us before we can get any stronger.
Unfortunately, nothing can stop that, now.
>> No. 108392
File 126137796058.png - (64.85KB , 186x220 , 9a65f2200126b8bb86b7110abf66311c.png ) [iqdb]
108392
>>108391
Giving you longer timeframe to work with is fine with me, but that is assuming nothing's going wrong.
Something might show up during the planning period that requires your attention. So I figure it's better to give you a series of short jump instead.
>> No. 108398
>>108392

A.K.A. We need to neutralize the SDM as soon as possible.
>> No. 108409
No, really. Stop.
>> No. 108415
Pssst. Hey guys.

Go after Reimu's box first. Pretty much any approach we use against her will probably work as long as we aren't retarded.

Wanna go diplomatic and trick her? Go ahead, she doesn't know who the fuck we are. Wanna have Marisa steal it? Go ahead, she probably wont even notice its gone, even if she had the rest of her life. We could probably just walk in and take it ourselves without her noticing if we wanted. The shrine isn't exactly known for having good security.

If you're feeling particularly cautious, we could have Eirin make a drug to knock her out, or we could do the same thing to her that we did to Marisa.

Or, if you want to get it over fast, we can walk in, smile, punch her in the gut, and take both her and the box. Remember, she is only human. As long as you don't give her the chance to defend herself, she's pretty much just a normal girl.

ANY of the other boxes would be harder than Reimu's. Its like getting a free power-up.
>> No. 108421
Agreeing with the above logic.
>> No. 108435
>>108375
>Shock them out of their delusions
>>108373 Here. Sorry, that won't work either.

Think about it for a second: you have the element of surprise, the only advanatage for him, since he's outnumbered and outclassed, and you want to waste it on pointless bravado? Come on.

>or use one of our minions to give the message.
Now we are getting somewhere. Marisa could be really useful in this aspect, being well-known and all.
As of the place, we can pretty much discard the Shrine, since, unlike some anon said, Reimu is very likely to sense the absence of a relic she was asigned to protect. And, even if we manage to take her out, Yukari or Suika can turn our Overlord into a Jill sandwich in seconds.
>> No. 108464
Right, kirin even said that while we may be able to take on generic Oni, he used Sukia as an example as to why we can't just go charging through everything.

However, who said that we had to move the box? We could just open it there at the shrine.

First, we wait for Reimu to leave. Then have Cirno and/or Marisa distract Sukia somehow (preferably with alcohol) and lead her away for a bit. Then we open the box, get the power within, and close it. Reimu will never be the wiser.
>> No. 108486
>>108435

taking out Reimu in a violent matter isn't a good plan, due to what happens if she dies and such. But less... conventional tactics, such as seducing Reimu to the dark side, it has money after all.

Our Dark Queen should get a laugh at Reimu being reduced to a lapdog in heat.

And this way we can get more crap past Suika and Yukari's radars.
>> No. 108561
File 126153435283.gif - (99.97KB , 425x357 , Haka_PROMOTIONS.gif ) [iqdb]
108561
If any brave soul out there would provide this humble story with his brilliant write-ins, I'd sing hallelujah for him.
>> No. 108565
[X]Send Marisa to look for the Hakurei box.
-[X]When she finds it have her tell you so you can pay a visit to the Hakurei.
[X]Meet up with Rumia and tell her to look for the Youkai Mountain Coalition box.
-[X]Have her retrieve it if possible, having a darkness youkai seems like it would make things easier than usual.
>> No. 108569
>>108561
[x] Stop writing.
>> No. 108571
[X]Send Marisa to look for the Hakurei box.
-[X]When she finds it have her tell you so you can pay a visit to the Hakurei.
[X]Meet up with Rumia and tell her to look for the Youkai Mountain Coalition box.
-[X]THIS IS A SNEAKING MISSION. She should remain hidden at all times since Plot-relevant witnesses would find odd that Rumia is so far from her area.
-[X] Use a normal ribbon and keep your child form. If the worst happens and she is found/captured, no one needs to know that she has awakened.
>> No. 108573
>>108569
Go back to /blue/.
>> No. 108581
>>108573
I've never been to /blue/.
>> No. 108692
I suppose that's all? If there's no further vote I'll go with what I gather from your discussion.
It might not go like you planned, though. Given there's no solid choice.
>> No. 108695
[X]Crossover with 月兵道!
>> No. 108714
>>108692
Kirin, I'd wait until a little while after Christmas to be sure that's everybody. It's been sloooowing the site down fierce, so wait until people de-holiday-ify.
>> No. 108720
Sure. Then I'll wait for another 2-3 days, just to be sure.
>> No. 108743
[X]Send Marisa to look for the Hakurei box.
-[X]When she finds it have her tell you so you can pay a visit to the Hakurei.
[X]Meet up with Rumia and tell her to look for the Youkai Mountain Coalition box.
-[X]THIS IS A SNEAKING MISSION. She should remain hidden at all times since Plot-relevant witnesses would find odd that Rumia is so far from her area.
-[X] Use a normal ribbon and keep your child form. If the worst happens and she is found/captured, no one needs to know that she has awakened.
>> No. 108880
Alright. the wait is over.
Writing now.
>> No. 108922
File 126214682719.jpg - (208.71KB , 1000x1000 , 9f64e2c1e98b3e4b2ada0d88cec88313.jpg ) [iqdb]
108922
It's been a week since you met Rumia. After that night, you returned to her again and briefed her with the current situation. She couldn't believe that you, the almighty overlord, would fall and being sealed into parts scattered throughout Gensokyo. But she accept it in the end. After a short while you went to Eientei again to meet Eirin for a strategic meeting. The Eientei army is moving along nicely, but the quality of unorganized rabbit grunt is still a big concern. You learned about the place where your box are being kept, and the faction taking control of it. You spend time with her, analyzing their defenses, current strength, and flaws.


After you give it more thoughts, you decided to send Rumia to go after the youkai mountain's coalition. They are the Tengus, accompanied with newfound Shinto shrine up the mountain. Their hold is a sturdy fortress that's very hard to break, along with numerous battle-hardened man fully quipped with gadgets from the kappas. Surely they are a very dangerous foe. If you made a mistake and accidentally pull the sleeping tiger's whisker, your current manpower would be wiped out in a single day. A more subtle plan is preferred. Rumia, the Youkai that can disappear into the darkness on a whim, is more than suited for this task.


The other place you think you are able to get the box before alerting the bigshots is Hakurei shrine. Marisa is their acquaintance and can get in and out of that place as she wish. With a little bit of convincing, Marisa agreed to take what you need from Hakurei shrine. You didn't tell her what that box is or why you need it. You just told her you wish to borrow it and return it to her later.


Then, you wait. Hiding. Observing. Seeking for a chance. There will be one, and you don't want to miss it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's a fine day today, and you just spend your time sitting in the sky with flying table, flying chair, and a flying teacup. Drinking tea while watching the sky is such a nice way to pass time. Your magic capability is recovering. Slowly, but still noticeable. High-power spell is accessible now, even if it really exhaust you. Low level channeling spell like levitation is now an easy task. You can even put an entire tea set in the sky like this. All of this might look silly and useless, but it's a good magic exercise for you.

You see Marisa slowly flying at you from the direction of Hakurei shrine.


"Oh hi, Dear Marisa. How's the trip?" You greet her. "Tea?"
"No, thanks... I..." She seems to be hesitated.
"What troubles you?"
"I went to see Reimu and get what you wanted, but..." The more she talks, the more you feel like she doesn't want to tell you this.
"But?"
"But she said it's a box that sealed the ancient overlord! I don't understand why you want me to get this for you. What are you hiding from me, wolf? Who are you?! What are you?!"


Silly wench. Such an incompetent human. Her resolve wavering too easy. you have to admit that the fault is partly yours to blame. you didn't told her anything. It's reasonable for her to question you. Especially when she's a goody-two-shoes from the start, which is the case.

Sigh. And she's a good pawn, too.



[ ] Put up a good lie to convince her.
[ ] Tell her the truth and convince her to the force of darkness.
[ ] She's useless now and need to disappear permanently.
>> No. 108925
[x] Tell her the truth and make her an offer. Join the forces of darkness...or dissapear permenently. It's her call.
>> No. 108926
[x] Tell her the truth and convince her to the force of darkness.
-[x] Apologize about the lie in a fashion that paints a sympathetic picture of Wolfgang and to charm Marisa even more. (Kinda a lie yes, but one not so easily discovered)
-[x] Offer to teach things that she'd never know otherwise
-[x] Promise that you'd TRY go about things in the most peaceful manner possible. (Loopholes for the win)

This is my shot at it, though I wonder if someone will come up with a better plan.

Since Disposing of Marisa now wouldn't be good due to these reasons:

-It'd really tip off Reimu.
-She might be a promising member of our forces of darkness.
-Not to mention the possible Zeal in which she'd do tasks if this is done correctly.
>> No. 108932
[x] Tell her the "truth"
[x] You are, in fact, a distant descendant of this ancient overlord, whose kin have long been branded with the stigma of being related to such a despicable being, and so have been trying to live a peaceful, happy life as a humble youkai of manners and customs to distance yourself from that.
[x] However, it seems you are not destined for such a quiet life. Already, you can feel the forces of darkness beginning to move, and fear that someone may be trying to bring about the overlord's return. As the last of the hated lineage of that monster, you feel it is only proper that you take up the duty of stopping this, and you believe you have come upon a way in which to finally destroy the overlord once and for all, but to do it you NEED the box sealing him.
[x] But there are agents of evil hiding everywhere, watching, and so you dare not try to act openly. Because of this, you cannot accomplish your task alone, and that is why you need help. Her help.
[x] But it's dangerous. So dangerous. You couldn't bear the thought of her coming to harm because of you, yet you cannot accomplish what you must without her. That is why you did not tell her everything, COULD NOT tell her everything, and why even now you dare not speak too much more of your plans. If the enemy were to discover she knew anything, they would show no mercy until the learned what they wanted. If she were to come to harm because of you, you would not be able to live with yourself.
[x] You are truly sorry if she feels deceived, or even betrayed, and now that she knows what she does, you will understand if she no longer wishes to have anything to do with you. But, know that your ends are just, and even if you must go on alone, you will do whatever it takes to accomplish your task, or die trying, so that the souls of your ancestors may finally rest in peace and honor, and that you may finally have relief from the great weight you feel in your heart.
>> No. 108935
[x] Tell her the truth...
[x] Yes, the box was in fact used to seal the evil overlord. Of course, conveniently forget to mention that you are said overlord.
[x] ...and convince her to the force of darkness.
[x] Tell her that the evil overlord is trying to recapture the boxes (truth), and that you are trying to stop him (lie).
[x] Marisa doesn't need to know she's joining the forces of darkness, of course.
[x] Make plans for charming her more in the meantime so she'll willingly join our side when (not if!) she discovers the whole story.
[x] Make plans for eventual disposal of Marisa for if she discovers the whole story and then refuses to join us.
>> No. 108936
P.S. Merge my plans with the awesome tale of >>108932
>> No. 108943
[x] 108932
Heh, good one.
>> No. 108947
[X] >>108932
[X] >>108561 sing praise for >>108932

Seems Reimu knows what she's doing (sort of...)

And since Remilia hasn't made a huge fuss about her missing box, I see two things from this:
1.) She doesn't know that it's missing (Not very likely)
2.) She's keeping quiet about it and is undergoing her own investigation into the matter (Much more likely)

I believe two is what she's doing right now due to her ego and the fact that she knows she's no match for our Overlord at full strength. not to mention all of Gensokyo freaking out over our return. Which is why we need to crush any 'rumors' about our coming back to power until a time when it won't matter.

And Kirin can we get a status update for everyone that we meet so far and is on our side? It might help.
>> No. 108948
[x] 108932
>> No. 108952
File 126216122861.jpg - (421.83KB , 600x800 , 0932af27c98ddee5d90c708d26e1d7c6.jpg ) [iqdb]
108952
>>108947
Gotcha.


Current notorious rating : Unsuspicious generic Youkai.

relationship table :
Marisa Kirisame, human witch. - questionable loyalty. Still usable.
Cirno, ice Youkai. - Full loyalty. Not very useful. Loves being dumb.
Eirin Yagokoro, Lunarian scientist. - medium to high loyalty, very useful.
Kaguya Houraisan, Lunarian princess. - Close friend (or so she thought), only useful for her position and relationship with Eirin.
Tewi Inaba, Rabbit youkai. - undefined relationship. commands all the rabbit grunt force (as of now).
Reisen Udongein Inaba, Lunarian rabbit. - Safe. Only useful for her sex appeal.
Mokou Fujiwara, youkai of unknown origin. - Acquaintance. Nothing noteworthy except rivalry with Kaguya.
Rumia, Darkness Youkai. - Very high loyalty. One of Wolf's finest member.
>> No. 108969
You know, one of the shrine residents wasn't always a very nice woman. Before Reimu came along, Mima was actually a very evil "evil spirit," and had a tremendous grudge against the Hakurei family. What are the chances, do you think, that said grudge might have something to do with Wolfie? How fantastic would it be if one of Reimu's closest friends was a fanatically loyal ex-minion?

Hell, how fitting would it be if it turned out that Wolfie had, in the past, successfully done to Mima what we are trying to do to Marisa right now? If, perhaps, she had once been his fully loyal, completely willing concubine or consort, completely obsessed with serving in every way, especially sexually? If just the sight of him kindled an overpowering lust in her? She's certainly the developed sort of woman he would want as a chief servant or vassal.

I would love to meet up with her, just to have the memory of Wolfgang that she thought she had forgotten overpower her completely. Seeing her twitch her way through a casual conversation as he meets her again for the first time, in the company of everyone else, while she desperately tries to hide the fact that just seeing him again makes her horny as all hell would be too, too much fun for words. Hell, ideally she would find herself still being loyal, no matter how much she tried to put it out of mind, or tried to resist, just a single offer of sex breaking her down and turning her back to our side as our completely obedient servant.

Plus, how awesome would it be to have the master train the pupil, and have her help us turn Marisa into the same sort of obsessed, obedient slave?
>> No. 108979
[x] >>108932

Though I don't know how we're going to explain the part where we banged the bejesus out of her.

>>108969
You're assuming a lot. One whole hell of a lot, really.
>had a tremendous grudge against the Hakurei family.
And I'd like to see where you're getting this from.

You're starting to sound kind of like Assumptionfag, and that is not good.

Your identity and tactics aside for a brief moment, though: if any of that is the case, Mima "teaching" Marisa is something I would look forward to.
>> No. 108982
>>108979

... I'm not assuming much at all. I'm tossing out possibilities. There's a pretty big difference between musing on what might be, and declaring what is.

I'll give you the bit about Mima's grudge might be an assumption, given that I can't find the source for that, though I distinctly remember it being the case. She certainly seems to be involved with them at least, because she appears to know more about Hakurei artifacts than Reimu does. However, the part about her once being a much nastier person is a pretty safe bet considering that her first appearance is in something close to Hell, and in her appearance prior to becoming a playable character she declares outright that she wants revenge against the entirety of the human race. Plus, her official profiles from later games mention that her evilness has "fallen off" after being around so long, which implies that she was, in fact, evil at some point.

Anyway, I was just musing on the possibilities. No reason to flip out if none of it is the case - I never said it would be.

I'd still kind of like to meet Mima though, just to see.
>> No. 108993
>>108979
>Though I don't know how we're going to explain the part where we banged the bejesus out of her.
Because we love her. That part doesn't even need to be expressed on the write-in.

After all, our MC is a heroic and harmless Youkai who preaches monogamy and wants nothing more than a walk on the beach with her loved one, followed by making consensual love in the missionary position.
>> No. 108996
[x] >>108932
>> No. 109034
>>108993
Goddamn.

He truly is an evil bastard. I guess I have to thank you for putting that into perspective. Up until now, I... I hadn't...

Man. Wow.

I'm a little shaken, I have to admit.
>> No. 109182
Wilco.
>> No. 109189
>>109182

> Wilco

Care to emphasize that kirin?
>> No. 109199
File 12625150574.png - (360.19KB , 592x688 , 1214159746549.png ) [iqdb]
109199
It means, "will comply".
-Teacher Keine
>> No. 109256
Speaking of Keine, how will we deal with the history devourer?
>> No. 109305
>>109256
So long as it's not the night of a full moon, she should prove to be no more difficult to seduce, subjugate, or just plain break than Marisa was, at least from a physical standpoint.
It's her friend that we really need to worry about.
>> No. 109308
>>109305

And if it is a full moon?
>> No. 109311
>>109308

We stay clear of the village on those nights, lest Ex Keine detects our true history and decides to do something about it (If Wolf is lucky, she'd just stop him as opposed CAVING him)
>> No. 109312
>>109311

We can break her if she tries to cave us.
Literally.
There are advantages to being able to take on generic Oni on equal ground.
>> No. 109317
>>109305
Or we could just, you know.

Kill her.
>> No. 109320
>>109317
Brilliant plan. I'm sure there will no consequences at all.
>> No. 109330
>>109317

You act as if that wouldn't tip Reimu and/or Yukari off.
>> No. 109343
>>109317

Murdering the protector of the village and drawing attention to ourselves this early on would be retarded.

Now, if you pinned it on someone else, stepped in as the new protector, and staged a youkai attack to make yourself seem like the good guy, you might actually have something evil overlord worthy.
>> No. 109344
>>109330


Why would you stick around with the body to tip them off?

Oh right, the judge of the dead will tell them. Damn.
Of course they may not think to ask her. We can only hope anyway.
>> No. 109348
>>109344

There's that to be considered, killing Keine might tip off the Yama who would tip off Reimu and Yukari.

Killing should be done as an absolute last resort and if we have some kind of advantage.
>> No. 109359
If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.

...one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful.

We managed to sway one of the most powerful humans in Gensokyo to our side without resorting to violence of any sort. Keine should prove to be no more difficult, especially if we know what she's capable of, and what her possible weaknesses might be.
>> No. 109397
>>109359

Yes our main weapons will be manners, politeness, and seduction.

but first we have to worry about the Marisa manner, then think of plans of how to deal with them. Though we do have an advantage of perhaps Keine being a kid at the time of Wolfgang's sealing.
>> No. 109402
>>109397
Oh, it shouldn't be that hard to deal with the little witch. Just string her along with a few good lies and half-truths, play on her emotions and sympathy, and when those pesky little things like conscience and morality begin to to hamper the usefulness of her abilities, we cut our losses and either kill her or just reduce her to a mindless sex-slave.

As for Keine, for all we know she might not have even been born when Wolfgang was still at the height of his power.
>> No. 109424
sorry. I got an urgent work right after I got back.
I'll deal with it as fast as possible.
>> No. 109625
File 126293593129.jpg - (379.56KB , 496x709 , afad52eeaff8d11969a48f4df5bc92cb.jpg ) [iqdb]
109625
There is a saying that the greatest lie is the one that contains some degree of truth. It will be much more believable, because the truth can be tested. one just need to put the lie where it won't be bothered. Marisa, here, is the typical fairytale heroine. Generic Goody-two-shoes, friend of justice, saviors who pull people's sorry ass out of the fire. This type of people cannot be corrupted easily. A better way to let them work for you is make them think that they are working for the GOOD side. Trick them to taint their hands for their silly ideal, and when they realize that they would already sink too deep to ask for any second chance.

Well, her path to corruption starts here.


"Marisa, I..." You pause for dramatic effect. "...It's okay. I'd better say it all out. It's the end, after all."
"What? What end?" Marisa is struck by confusion. Her hand is away from her weapon. That's good.
"Follow me. Someone might hear us up here."

You lead Marisa down into the thick forest. The small clearing where you persuade Eirin is nearby. There can't be a better place than this.


"Care to explain now, ze?" It's been a long time since you last heard her saying that trademark suffix.
"Well, the truth is..."
You summon your full overlord garb back and add some black aura for symbolic purpose. Marisa, witnessing the generic harmless Youkai transforms into an intimidating evil, whips out her magical artifact. As expected from a battle-hardened magic user.

"That box is indeed the box that sealed a part of the great overlord within. And... I'm that overlord."

"Wha---?!"
"Ah, that's not it... an overlord's offspring, to be precise."
Marisa just stay silent. That revelation does give her a great shock. You put on a face of sadness, looking down on the ground while explaining the story further.
"Long time ago. Before you were born, even. There is a great overlord amassing his force of darkness and invade the land of Gensokyo. His power is far too great for the Gensokyo's denizen to hold him at bay. They were beaten, and pushed back."

You cast some simple light spell, the very same one you used to trick Cirno, on your hand. The small image of your own crest glows beneath the skin of your right hand.

"To ensure his eternal legacy over his about-to-be-conquered land, he spawn us. We are the one he would transfer his soul into and continue to rule this land if he were to fall. There were many of us, but after he lose they were hunted down and slain by the hand of Yukari Yakumo, border Youkai and the only one that can match him on a duel. Those who can escape gruesome death lose their power after the great overlord's imprisonment, and they too gone into long slumber.

I just want to leave all those things behind and live my life peacefully. But no, I can't. When I was awaken, there is only one cause I can think of... He's back. The overlord shall rise again, if everything were to go by his plans."

Marisa squeeze her small artifact tight, almost crushing it. Fromm the look of it, she didn't buy all of it. But that's good enough.

"As his vessel, I contain all his knowledge. And I can imagine what he would do if he got a chance to regain his tremendous power. This land will be no more."
"I... I can just kill you right here! That ends all the revival things, right?!"
"That's one possibility. But I don't know who did it. It's someone else who seek the box of the great overlord, open it, and slowly reviving him. I'm afraid instead of cut the problem sort, it would further their plan."
"So why did you ask for the box of overlord yourself? It's as if YOU are the one trying to resurrect him!"
"There is a way, Marisa." You said it sternly. "I got all the knowledge He had. I know how. It requires all the sealed box, and his own blood... my blood."
"Wh-what do you mean?"
"I can get rid of him. Forever. And that's what I intended to do before my brother and sister begin their plan."


Slowly, you touch Marisa's face. She's trembling, but shows no sign of resistance.


"I can't do this alone. I asked for your help, yet I told you nothing about it and end up in this state." A dry laugh escape from your lips. "I'm such a fool, aren't I? To think that telling you nothing would keep you out of harm's way? I should never put you to risk in the first place. If they were to know that you are moving to intercept their grand scheme, I can't imagine what would befall you. If something happened to you... I..."

You paused. Using this time to let the emotion sink in. Both of you just stares each other in the eyes. Marisa's resolve is shaking. You can see that she don't know what to believe anymore. Now what's left is putting something you want her to believe inside that head.

"I'm sorry, Marisa. I'm truly sorry. Now that you know everything, you have the right to despise me. This is not something that can be forgiven."

The hand slips away from her face, and you slowly drifting away from her. That sad smile on your face is meant to be the last thing she would remember of you.

"Farewell. The spawn of evil will now disappear from your life, forever. Please forget about me and live your own life. Everything will be taken care of and it will be over soon."

One last smile, and you let your fake tear drops.

"I love you, Marisa. Always."

You turn back, and walk away from her without looking back. With this, You've done all you could. The rest lies with Marisa if she would act like you planned her to.


A star-shaped magical shot hits your back and send a dull, shocking pain to your brain.

You turns back to see what the hell is happening, and what greets you is a fist in the nose powered up with magical-propelled broomstick. The force send you rolling on the floor. Marisa attempt to pin you down. You can shake her away easily enough, but decide not to. Let's see what she have to say.

"What are you---!"
a slap across your cheek. Ow!
"That's for not telling me anything!"
Another slap on the different side. Ow!
"...That's for using me!"
marisa grab your collar and lift your head up. You expect another slap, so you close your eyes. But instead of pain, it's a kiss. After you separates, you can feel Marisa's tears dropping on your cheek.
"...And that's for making me love you so much that I can't stand seeing you go." Marisa clings on your robe with her strong grip and hide her face under your firm chest.
"If you just... *sob*... if you just tell me the whole truth from the start... *sob*... I don't have to doubt you..."
"I'm sorry." You just stroke her golden lock of hair to calm her down. "It's okay. If you don't want me to, I won't go anywhere."


One loose end cleared. You can only hope this lie last as long as you need her.


________________________________________________
second part later when I finish it.
>> No. 109626
File 126293675613.jpg - (13.59KB , 278x250 , keikumeansplan.jpg ) [iqdb]
109626
>>109625
>> No. 109630
>>109626
My feelings exactly.
>> No. 109632
>"...And that's for making me love you so much that I can't stand seeing you go."
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 109635
>>109625

Or the lie last as long as she'd care about it. (We can work on corrupting her to the point where for us she would gladly turn against our enemies.)
>> No. 109636
>>109635

Beware of warping her into a 'Teru Mikami' though, as we remember what happened there...
>> No. 109645
>>109625

Okay, we now know two things:

1.) Marisa is now more loyal. Maybe not as loyal as Cirno yet, but getting there.
2.) Yukari is more dangerous than we thought. Even with the Overlord at full strength, she can take him on equal ground. Chances of corrupting her are basically 0.0001%

Now, for the next part of the just as planned.
>> No. 109650
>>109645

We can't take her on head on, hence the need for sneakier plans. Perhaps work our way in as such by the time she realizes what we are, it'll be too late for her to anything about it. (if she even cares at that point)
>> No. 109653
man this story is shit
>> No. 109655
>>109636
tera-what?
>> No. 109660
>>109655

Death Note Reference; he's a character that followed Light so zealously to the point of overdoing things, such as doing too much too soon.
>> No. 109731
>>109660
Oh, okay. I never finished the series. Had it spoiled for me and was glad for that.
>> No. 109736
>>109731

Chances are you won't like this story as it continues because I have no doubt it's going to get much uglier and channels the spirit of Death Note to a degree we just haven't had a certain incident investigator get tipped off and become suspicious, at least not until we bump her off.

Personally I may stop if and when Keine gets bumped off, either than or just envision all this as a play that's taken place but be a patron that allows the imagination make it all too real; which technically we all are doing anyways.
>> No. 109764
>>109736
Sorry, But I don't quite understand this?
>> No. 109765
>>109731

Trust me what i mentioned is a light weight spoiler if anything. It's not like I said L dies, Light dies, etc. Now those are spoilers.
>> No. 109810
>>109765
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItWasHisSled
>> No. 110047
So how the second part coming along kirin?
>> No. 110083
>>109764

Don't worry I was probably rambling at the time I posted that due to being wasted as I look back at it.
>> No. 110145
File 126355440267.jpg - (219.86KB , 850x1282 , sample-55b6379620eb365a8e2bd386d42f15a3.jpg ) [iqdb]
110145
What is this strange feeling?


Right now you're in Eientei, en route to see Eirin for usual weekly meeting. you can see the change from the entrance. You walked here on foot throgh the bamboo maze using secret passage, but there's still a couple of new traps here and there. The thick maze is now filled with lethal traps that can send any living creature to see its maker in one blow. When you entered the place, the usual cheerful atmosphere of this place is nowhere to be seen and being replaced by ominous, dark feelings. The rabbit girls stop yelling and giggling at each other and just do their work like they spposed to. They just stare forward like a lifeless doll, but in return you can see their efficiency rises from unorganized lot into a well-trained working bee.

Can't say it is a bad thing, but this is not Eientei you once knew.

you decide to drop by and see Kaguya. Maybe invest some of your time by playing with her and keep her happy. You don't like this babysitting job at all, but it's something that needs to be done. In front of her room, you put up your most natural happy smile and knocks.

"Hey, Kaguya. It's me."
After that, there's a weak reply. "...Come in." she says.
You entered the pitch-black room. Kaguya is not playing games or reading her picture book like usual. She just cover herself with tons of blanket and make herself a small cave at the corner of her room. you make your way through pile of unorganized trinkets of hers, and dig her out of the blanket fort.

"What's wrong, Kaguya?"
"Wolf... I'm scared."
"Scared of what?"
"I... I don't know. Something changed." She look up to you, eyes tearing up. "No. Everything changed. I think Eirin is being weird, Wolf. She acts like usual, but I know she's faking. My rabbit servants is being awfully quiet and stressful, too! I mean, they... They didn't play at all for more than three days! Everything is-- It's... I don't know, wolf! Something is going on, something big and I don't know what it is! I asked Eirin and she still pretend there's nothing I should worry about! Wolf! What should I do?! Help me!"

Kaguya, the moon princess, is trembling in your arms. Clinging to you for support. the way she look at you as if you are the last ray of hope is a bit troublesome. You intend to keep her happy to keep Eirin in check, so it doesn't hurt to help her out. With that decides, you answer Kaguya.

"Okay. I'll look into it. Calm down and wait for my return, okay? I'll be right back."
"Right..." She nods. "Tell Tewi or Reisen to come to my room too if you meet them, please? I haven't seen them for a while after Eirin asked them to help out in the lab."
"Alright. I'll keep my eyes open for them."


You leave the room and heading toward Eirin's main lab. Thinking of the past event you've been informed, it's possible that Eirin's strange behavior comes from the news. They know that some box is missing, and from Rumia gathered when she scout the Youkai mountain, Scarlet Devil's box is the one that disappeared. You guess that the box in question is the one Cirno opened. How she get a hands on it, no one knows. With the news spread, they are being ultra-tight on their security. Rumia got caught almost instantly after she infiltrate the inner fort of those Tengus, but with her quick wits and flawless acting she manage to get out safely and deliver you this intel.


The security is tight as usual. You get past several checkpoint that is now fully automated instead of using man-controlled instrument, and arrived at the inner lab. You don't have to call her or anything. Eirin already spot you since you entered the premise.

"Ah! Come in! I've been waiting for you!" The synthesized voice greet you with its over-the-top merriness. The bookshelf moves aside, revealing another passage into Eirin's secret lab. You have to wonder why does all the secret lab's passage always hiding behind bookshelf. Silly thought asides, you enter the room and the secret dor sealed shut.

Eirin is there in her usual lab coat. The only thing out of place is several red stains on it.

"Perfect timing, master. I have something to discuss. Please, have a seat."
She clear you some random gadgetry on her desk and gesture you to sit.
"Update me with the current situation." You tell her.
"After I ask you my request first."
It's rare that Eirin would disobey your command. This must be pressing matter.
"...what is it?"
"You remember, right? That I work for you for a price."
"Yes. To supply you with whatever you need for your research."
"Well, as far as it goes the progress of making a usable grunt out of those earth rabbits is going along nicely. You can see that they are more organized than ever!"
"That I see."
"I know you don't like technobabble so I'll cut it short. You can now command every single rabbit in Eientei on your whim with this."

Eirin give you a pendant with bizarre mark engrave on it. It's a metallic plate that glows a very pale white aura. You hold it up and feel its texture.

"That thing is the transmitter. When you put it on, just focus and give it some little mana, then you can order any rabbit grunt in your vicinity without even speaking. Handy, huh."
"It's useful, indeed. But I can't see why this related to our contract."
"Don't be hasty! I'll explain to you now."
Eirin present you a picture. It's apicture of that person you met earlier, Fujiwara Mokou.
"I need her alive. Well she's going to be alive for sure, being immortal and all that." Eirin shrugs. "I'll have to ask for your help because I'm busy with the research."
"What are you working on, exactly?" You flip the picture around. No, nothing amiss. Just a simple photograph.
"I'm trying to create a perfect Lunarian. Oh---! I'm reminded of something I need to show you. Please come."

Eirin leads you to another room. While you're travelling, you notice a change. The Lunarian genius is no longer sane. She's back to the way she was before, a scholar that seek only knowledge and will do anything to pursue it. Her eyes shines with glee, like a child talking about her new toys. She keep talking about her theory, research, and other thing related to her study. You try to understand it but to no avail. Too much technical stuff.

"...And here's the brain behind all the rabbit operations! Take a look!"

She proudly present a gigantic machinery to you. There's a lot of cable and tube wiring around it, with its center being jar filled with blue liquid. There's something inside.

Wait. That thing look familiar.

"I find Tewi's brain capable of storing a huge load of data stream and calculate the outcome with ease, so with a little effort I combine her neural network with my own artificial intelligence! This is also where your order being transferred to all the rabbit army! It's a total scientific breakthrough, I have to say! An organic being, combined SO perfectly with machine's synthesized intelligence network. This is a piece of art!"

Tewi is floating lifelessly in that tube. Everything she need to keep living is injected into her body directly using tube. She just live, but not as a being. Merely a part of the machine.

"Isn't Tewi suppose to take control of all the rabbit personnel? What would happen if you put her in this state? Did you feel any regret or remorse?"
"OH! Nothing at all! She still take control of all the rabbits, see?" She giggles. "To tell you the truth, she can be very annoying. It's a lot more peaceful after I put her and all the earth's rabbit in place. Why should I regret this? I just IMPROVE her. Because, hey, they are just worthless earth's rabbit after all."

With a snap of her finger, something appears from the ground.

"Back to the topic. Perfect Lunarian Project is what I am after. Right now, There's only two Lunarians at hand. Guess who I choose!"
She gesture Reisen, who's being gagged and binded on the solid operation bed. When she sees you, she start trashing around and scream for help with her muffled voice.
"As far as my theory goes, I'll have to cut some fucntion that is not necessary for a perfect being out. Feeling and all that. You know the best how to manipulate feelings, right? But then again cutting that out will reduce her value as your... plaything, if I'm correct."

She really know you. She know everything you want to the point of it being very threatening. What if she turn against you again? She might be able to calculate your every move and thwart every single plan of yours.

"And that's where we need some understanding, master! Help me capture Mokou and get her virginity. And after I'm done with her, You can have her as a loyal slave! Supersoldier bodyguard! It's a very good deal, isn't it? Actually, you can have her virginity as an advance payment. Go ahead!"

This is ticking you off. Is she trying to tempt you with rewards and boss you around like she's the boss?!
"And if I decline?"
"That's that. I'll just forget the whole thing and do my research like usual. The only thing changes is, I won't help you anymore. Good luck taking on Youkai Mountain with one-man army~"
"What is this insolence! How dare you threaten me?!"

In a blink of an eye, you pin her on the wall with your mighty grasp. Eirin's face gone pale, but still keep her cool.

"You can kill me, yes. But you can't. You NEED me. Without me your plan WILL fail. So do as I say, and I'll still serve you."


She is trying to coerce you to do her errands. But she does have a point.
Your tighten your free hand and form a fist. One hit, and she's no more. But should you?



[ ] Accept her offer and do like she said.
[ ] Decline and kill her for her insolence.
[ ] Decline and lock her up somewhere. Taking control of everything yourself starting right now.
>> No. 110147
[ ] Accept her offer and do like she said.
[ ] ...But there's nothing to stop you from thoroughly defiling her first.
>> No. 110155
[X] Accept her offer and do like she said.
-[X] However, remind her of her position first. Rape her for her insolence. But don't make it rough. No, make it gentle, make it something she'll enjoy. That way it will sting more when you...
--[X] Let her know as you fuck her that future insubordination won't be taken out on her - Kaguya will be the one paying the price if Eirin continues to have delusions about her position. While a nuisance, dealing with Kaguya is rather tolerable, and she's quite the beauty; if Eirin doesn't want to see Kaguya bearing your child, she had best fix that attitude.

Bitch needs to know her place.
>> No. 110160
[x] Decline and lock her up for the moment.
-[x] Inform her that she seems to have forgotten her place: A slave. She has yet to fully gain your trust. It's quite arrogant that she even dares to boss you around.
-[x] Inform her that her precious Kaguya wishes for her to stop, in fact that's why you're here. And I doubt she'd even want such a fate happen to her rival.
-[x] As well as the fact she's progressing too fast, everyone's starting to be on guard, and her rapid progress is threatening.
-[x] have some 'fun' with her after tying her up. Then inform her that next time she acts up, Kaguya will have some 'fun', but you'd still treat her as a princess.
-[x] Take a look into her notes on making someone fully controllable yet retaining their intelligence, since you've found the perfect subject: Her. And perhaps Reisen might be persauded to do the operations.

Here's my shot at it, though it could stand to be refined, but the points are

-She's going too far too fast. Everyone's on guard and if a passing Tengu saw Eientei the way it is now, the Tengu army would be upon us.
-Kaguya herself wishes for her to stop (at least not be as bad)
-She forgot her rank: Slave, she needs to be reminded. Especially since at this point, Kaguya would be more likely to go along with her good friend Wolf than crazy old Eirin. Seducing Kaguya would be the easiest thing in the world to do.

I think someone could add this point:
-With the way she's been overprogressing, she'd be the only obvious part of the overlord's forces remaining. Marisa can cover for us, and Rumia's a good actress.
>> No. 110164
... I can't honestly tell if this' a play or if those are the true colors of Eirin.
Considering how she agreed to help him the first time around, I suppose that its the latter.
>> No. 110165
[X] Accept her offer and do like she said.
>> No. 110166
>>110165

Blindly doing as she says will not help our cause in the future, since it'll only embolden her to do more and more stunts.

And have you forgotten that her rank is basically slave at the moment, not the high tier position she had.

The scariest part: Eirin might be the most evil being at the moment. (Sure Wolf is evil yes, but not so over the top evil to the point of it being self-destructive)
>> No. 110168
>>110160
Seconding this, we are trying to take over and become undisputed ruler, mad science and brute force often leads to insurrection. Not that I'm particularly opposed to this, it just kinda leaves a unresolved gaps that people can exploit. No pun intended.

Science of the Insane
Hivemind of Rabbit Minions
Blood for the Blood God.
>> No. 110169
[X] >110160
>> No. 110170
[X] >>110160
>> No. 110173
Btw I meant that Kaguya would not want her rival lobotomized and turned into a mindless plaything like Eirin's suggesting.

Also if we wanted Mokou as a 'companion'/bodyguard, we'd just charm her into the role.

But I also wonder if there's any notes on intelligence transfer, since if so we could transfer the brains on to Reisen, who has shown to be a good rabbit, and Eirin would be then the plaything only good for her sex appeal.

Though one might wonder if Reisen's dislike of being used as a test subject is enough to override what loyality she'd have to Eirin.

But I think people get the points I was trying to make: She's acting up big time for her position. She's progressing too fast for Kaguya and Wolf's own good.

Funny how we were worrying about Marisa becoming a 'Mikagmi' (Follows orders effectively, intelligent. But might follow them TOO well.) when it's Eirin doing so. Though Marisa might end up a 'Misa' (Clever, devious, but quite blindly loyal to one she follows to the point of having no initiative)

But as it stands Eirin's too valuable to kill now.

But I wonder if there's a way to have them ready to mobilize without having them seem dead on the inside when not in battle.

As for the 'fun' with Eirin part, I'm sure there's some kind of drug that would assist in that (But nothing that'd ruin her brainpower), since as it stands, putting our dick near her mouth would be a bad idea. (And it might help in making her a good little genius slave)
>> No. 110194
Shame Eirin is probably the only one who could ever understand how most of this stuff works, because otherwise we would have a great way of subduing her if she became too much trouble as she is now.

She basically hooked Tewi up to make her a sort of living computer processor, right? Just imagine what an upgrade that system would get if it were connected to someone with even more brainpower than her.
>> No. 110203
[X] Decline and lock her up for the moment.
-[X] Inform her that she seems to have forgotten her place: A slave. She has yet to fully gain your trust. It's quite arrogant that she even dares to boss you around.
-[X] Inform her that her precious Kaguya wishes for her to stop, in fact that's why you're here. And I doubt she'd even want such a fate happen to her rival.
-[X] As well as the fact she's progressing too fast, everyone's starting to be on guard, and her rapid progress is threatening.
-[X] have some 'fun' with her after tying her up. Then inform her that next time she acts up, Kaguya will have some 'fun', but you'd still treat her as a princess.
-[X] Take a look into her notes on making someone fully controllable yet retaining their intelligence, since you've found the perfect subject: Her. And perhaps Reisen might be persuaded to do the operations.

kirin, can you post a status update and a relationship update?
>> No. 110240
Did she really thought that the overlord would put his plan before his pride? She really doesn't know him as well as I thought.
>> No. 110274
>>110240

It's both since While Eirin is basically progressing really fast in her plans, it's TOO fast. If someone notices something strange at Eientei on top of the SDM's box vanishing, the gig will be up.

In short, Eirin's actions threaten to reveal our hand to the enemy.

Also it's worrying Kaguya so bad she's not playing her games anymore (preferably we'd render things so she doesn't care by the time we should be going in earnest.)

But it is about pride as well, since she's still a slave currently, and slaves should not blackmail their masters.
>> No. 110511
File 12638834473.jpg - (15.38KB , 420x297 , A8186537-17.jpg ) [iqdb]
110511
Confirmation here.
Are you really going to use violent force on Eirin?
This is important.
>> No. 110512
>>110511
[X] DON'T use violent force on Eirin.
[X] Accept her offer and do like she said.
[X] ...for the moment.
>> No. 110521
>>110511

[X] Go for it.
>> No. 110524
>>110511

Not anymore than we have used (we hit her once already, and it's not in our plan to hit her again, just tie her up and lock her up)

>>110512
Agreeing would just embolden her to do more and more.
>> No. 110526
>>110511
Confirmation for a BAD END or just a YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME ROUTE?
>> No. 110533
>>110524
>>Agreeing would just embolden her to do more and more.

She's turned one of her fellow Eientei residents (not to mention one of the oldest residents of Gensokyo) into a living computer processor, is going to turn her assistant/pupil into some insane science project, and now has her precious princess living in a state of fear because of her actions and change in behavior. About the only things she could do to go further over the line than she already has is to completely turn on Kaguya and/or us, and try to incorporate either of us in her experiments as well, and from the looks of things she'll probably wind up reaching that point if we left her to her own devices anyway.
>> No. 110534
>>110533

Hence the option to lock her up, so she doesn't pull any more crazy stunts, but the winning write in, >>110160 does not denote anymore violent force than what has been used already. Sure there's the 'fun' part, but no one said it had to be rough.
>> No. 110565
>>110534

What s/he said.
>> No. 110593
Got it. Will get to it soon.
>> No. 110810
File 126435117778.jpg - (130.00KB , 330x332 , kirin-reuters.jpg ) [iqdb]
110810
Due to unfortunate circumstances, this story will be undergoing maintenance for one week.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
>> No. 111228
>>110810

Times up.
>> No. 111521
>>110810
Alright kirin, it's been almost two weeks now. Where are you.
>> No. 111611
I can't contact him in IRC, too.
>> No. 111944
Where the hell is kirin?
>> No. 111946
>>111944
Check on the mountains, areas 7 to 9.
>> No. 112035
>>111946

Huh?
>> No. 112037
>>112035

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kirin

(I think, anyway)
>> No. 112299
hey doc, what are you opinions on this patient?
>> No. 112302
File 126631993749.jpg - (251.13KB , 1600x1200 , thegooddoctor.jpg ) [iqdb]
112302
>>112299
It's lupus.
>> No. 112303
File 126632013312.jpg - (43.43KB , 320x240 , mccoy2.jpg ) [iqdb]
112303
>>112299
>> No. 112311
File 126633280445.jpg - (8.38KB , 200x200 , medic.jpg ) [iqdb]
112311
>>112299
>> No. 112314
File 126633849165.jpg - (151.49KB , 500x366 , Picardo.jpg ) [iqdb]
112314
>>112299
>> No. 112315
File 126633880284.jpg - (68.37KB , 706x771 , DrKleiner_anger.jpg ) [iqdb]
112315
>>112299
>> No. 112316
File 126633899397.jpg - (109.23KB , 661x517 , eirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
112316
>>112299
>> No. 112325
Seems Kirin either forgot or misunderstood when I asked him to at least update people on the situation, but... I'm pretty sure Kirin's left THP.
>> No. 112326
File 126634265079.jpg - (99.69KB , 480x700 , 1265925348934.jpg ) [iqdb]
112326
>>112325
Thanks for the info. He'll be missed.
>> No. 112387
>>112325
Did he even say why he was leaving? Since last time I saw him, he was pretty cheerful, especially for a writefag.
>> No. 112393
File 126637290814.jpg - (519.41KB , 1227x800 , 5058ba091cf66ef52b40d9212223985b.jpg ) [iqdb]
112393
Ah. Ahem. Kirin here.

I'm sorry for the sudden disappearance. I really do, man. But when I decide to leave I really have to do it. If I still have any tie to this place, I might end up coming back here again.

The thing is, I grow tired of THP's writefag community. Not the writefag himself/herself, but the community. Some of you might know that I'm THP's IRC regular. And I was there since Teruyo still good and active, and since HY still write SDMLA1 like a goddamn fist of the north star. Since YAF used to be a nice guy. Since... let me say this... since everything was still awesome. But no. Not the present time. When I come in the IRC channel, all I find is either a discussion about penis or some rage-inducing-but-not-important-at-all conversation. There's a lot of people I liked there, but I just can't be there and listen to all that shit. Call me a sissy if you want.

With that said, I finally decide to leave THP for good. And by leaving for good I did by severe all ties I have with it.

That one week recess is when I still have lingering thoughts. The story is fun and I want to write it, but I want to leave this place. So no. I can't update.

I am a bad person for leaving all my readers waiting without telling them anything. I'm sorry for that. I'll take all the blame. But I will not come back here again ever and this will be my last post in this imageboard.

And, finally. Thank you for all of you who read this story. Without you all I can never come this far.

Thank you, and goodbye.
>> No. 112400
>>112393
I see.
Well, take care.
>> No. 112403
File 126637571223.jpg - (3.89KB , 104x113 , 1222758065581.jpg ) [iqdb]
112403
>>112393
>> No. 112404
>>112393
Well that isn't surprising. I'd say there's other ways to stick around, but I know it's useless. Faggotry strikes once again.
>> No. 112407
...Well, shit. ;_;
>> No. 112409
>all I find is either a discussion about penis
So it wasn't always like that?
>> No. 112419
ITT taking everything said on IRC at face value like a complete novice
>> No. 112420
At least no one's implying IRC does anything useful or productive these days. That'd be a massive joke.
>> No. 112431
>>112420
>implying IRC ever did anything useful or productive
>> No. 112439
>>/blue/1127
>> No. 118982
unconfirmed news.
Kirin might return.
>> No. 124755
Will create another thread for recap 'n shit.
>> No. 124760
>>124755
holy shit
>> No. 124765
File 128643878211.jpg - (35.26KB , 443x306 , 1278737155315.jpg ) [iqdb]
124765
>>124755
>> No. 124771
>>124755
Fuck me sideways with a poleaxe, are you serious?
>> No. 124784
Serious like a serious sam, man.