[Return]
Archived thread

File 125884115697.png - (0.96MB , 900x1200 , meilingsass.png ) [iqdb]
104609 No. 104609
Continuation of >>104022

>>104570
>I'm expecting a re-write.
Sure why not. Here you go.
Can you spot the writefag's mood shift?

...

Tick-tock, tick-tock...

---------

While observing the humorous proceedings before you fills you with an amused glee, the smug smirk is quick to fade from your face as a realization dawns upon you, sparking a bitter sense of guilt. You came here with the honest intent of being completely and totally honest, didn't you? And besides, Rumia really didn't have anything to do with that particular incident; disregarding all the hardships she's put you through over these two weeks, you still can't be a total douche towards her. You guess you're just that type of guy, in the end. Besides, telling the truth now will just put your mind on the right vibe for confronting Remilia later; build up some momentum so you don't chicken out when it's time for the -big- reveal, and all that.
"Er, actually... Sakuya... Could you please put the knives down?"

"Oh?" The maid sends a curious glance your way, another knife disappearing from between her fingers and driving itself into a conveniently located tree right next to Rumia's head, freezing the youkai in place yet again.
"And why, pray tell, should I do that? Criminals must be punished, after all." The way she says this with her usually mellow tone of voice actually makes her come off as even more scary, somehow.

"I, ah, I may not have seen the culprit properly at the time, and the weather was pretty hot, and I was rather shocked, so..."

"So..?" Turning away from Rumia to face you and crossing her arms, still wagging a finger in her general direction just to keep her from trying to escape, Sakuya tilts her head at you; the look on her face already tells you that she understands what's going on here, so you just give her an awkward, nervous smile.
"So you didn't actually see her, did you. My my, such a dishonest kid you are..." While her tone sounds accusative, the chuckle following closely behind betrays her amusement, calming you down some.

"N-no, I'm pretty sure Rumia had nothing to do with it"

"Really now... Ah well." The topic of your conversation simply trades confused glances between the two of you, until Sakuya fixes her with a long, silent glance, a pensive look on her face as if she were considering her options. Eventually, she lets her arms drop to her sides, putting the knives away... somewhere. They just seem to vanish into her uniform, as if by magic; which is not that unlikely, really.
"Well then, I suppose my search for the true culprit behind the damages to the garden will continue! False leads are such a bother, though... Wouldn't you agree, Rumia?" The maid smirks at Rumia in a playful manner, walking over to her and leaning down so their faces are level, accentuating their difference in height; Sakuya can come off as rather imposing, for a young-looking woman (heck, using the word 'girl' for her wouldn't feel improper at all) in a maid outfit. Only further contributing to Rumia's continued state of suppressed panic, she suddenly reaches out a hand, seizing her by the ear.

And promptly pulling out what appears to be a red lollipop, in the shape of a heart.

Holding this offering out to the confused little monster, she resumes speaking in a kind voice.
"Well then, run along now, alright? No hard feelings or anything, little lady? Ah, but one thing you should always keep in mind, just in case..." She gently presses the candy against Rumia's lips, the latter surrendering and accepting the offering, timidly gripping the stick when Sakuya releases it and proceeding to suckle on it, looking distractingly adorable in such a state.
"You're lucky your friend here spoke up for you. I'm not always this nice. If I ever find reason to suspect you've been causing trouble for the mansion, its residents," she says, suddenly gesturing to you, "or acquaintances of the mistress, I'll put you over my knee and give you a spanking even your grandchildren will feel. Okay?"

Just to drive the point home, she gives Rumia a light, playful slap on one cheek, more a gentle tap of the hand than anything. Naturally, your blonde little sister figure gets the message, nodding vigorously with the lollipop still in her mouth, and turning around to take flight so fast you're surprised she didn't break the sound barrier, forming a black orb of shadows around herself as she distances herself from the island, before disappearing into the forest, far, far away. Shielding her eyes from the morning sun with her hand, Sakuya stares after her with a smirk on her face for a short while, before turning her attention back to you. Her eyes are narrowed, and she emits a soft sigh, yet you can tell she's not really upset with you.
"Wasting my time like this... Honestly, kid, you really do have some sort of strange love for increasing my workload, don't you?"

"Honest, it's not that, I just-..."

"Relax, I'm kidding. I suppose you add some variety to my routine, at least; the spice of life and all that? Or does that saying not apply to this situation, hmm... Ah well." Still all smiles, the maid pats you on the back gently, motioning for you to follow her.
"Let's go inside then, shall we? This morning sun will make you pass out if you stay in it too long." Indeed, it was as unbearably hot this morning as it had been since the first day, if not moreso.

"I actually had a rather cool trip, really..."

"Ah, yes, of course." Sakuya glances over her shoulder for a moment.
"You seem to be good at making unexpected friends, kid."

"Oh? You could tell?"

"Of course." She gestures at your clothing with another mild smirk, before extending her index finger skyward, continuing to speak.
"You're on the island. I know you can't fly, and your clothes are dry so you didn't swim either. Meiling hasn't taken her boat out today, miss Knowledge never goes outside, the mistress is at home, and the mistress' sister came back alone. Logic dictates that you received help from someone else capable of flight, and Rumia's presence near you combined with the fact that she wasn't in the process of eating you alive were all the clues I needed to put this puzzle together."

"...Seriously?"

She laughs for a good few seconds.
"No, I'm lying. I was actually doing my rounds around the grounds... Hm." She stops walking for a moment, crossing her arms and pondering her own words intensely.
"Rounds around the grounds. That sounds funny, somehow. Don't you think so?"

"Er..."

"Ah, but where was I? Oh yes. Well, I just happened to see you flying this way, that's all."

"...And you still almost attacked Rumia?"

She just grins in response, and you keep walking. Sure is a long-ass wall, isn't it? You turn around a corner together, now walking along the side of the wall in front of the mansion, the gate in view some distance ahead of the two of you.

"So, what brings you here today?"

"Come again?"

"Well, the mistress did say she had been considering inviting you for another visit this weekend, but I had assumed she'd be coming to pick you up, herself. Seeing you make your own way here is a bit of a surprise, really." You can feel those blue eyes of hers looking at you quizzically; thinking back on what she had said to Rumia, you find it natural that the head maid of the Scarlet household would want to know why exactly you decided to come here by yourself like this, all of a sudden.
"Any specific reason I should know about, kid?"

--------

"Well, actually..." Right, you're supposed to be on a truth-speaking binge today. No reason to hide anything; Sakuya's helped you out at a time like this before, right? She's a sensible woman, setting the greater good of the situation above a blind loyalty to her mistress. She wouldn't screw you over. Hopefully.
"...Yeah, I've got a reason. A few, actually; my original reason for coming here this weekend, aside from spending time with the sisters," and you, is what you almost find yourself saying, stopping yourself so as not to be inappropriate, "was to finally tell Remilia that I know what I know. Gensokyo's true nature, her being a vampire... everything. I figured doing so in her own home would, you know... leave a good impression on her, as opposed to doing it in school where we're on more equal terms. If that makes sense."

"Mmm... Or she might throw you in the dungeon until she cools off from finding out you've been misleading her, kid." Don't say such things so casually!
"Although, I suppose you have a point; the mistress would likely feel less of the brunt of the insult in her own home, where she is above you in status and power. You've got guts though, risking something like that..."

"...You're not going to tell me it's a bad idea, then?"

She frowns a little.
"I won't say I like the concept of the mistress becoming upset, although I never really thought miss Knowledge's idea was good in the first place. While I'm sure it helped you adapt to Gensokyo easier, well... You can see how it's also created new potentially dangerous situations, like this one."

"Which is exactly why I'd rather get this done and over with as soon as possible." Receiving a nod in response, you resume walking for a bit, the gate slowly drawing closer and closer.
"Also... Today, I was supposed to spend some time with Flandre, but, ah, well... I seem to have royally cocked it up by accident."

"Oh?" She doesn't sound terribly surprised; you're not sure that's a good sign.
"Hm. This might explain why the younger sister seemed somehow stranger than usu-... somehow strange, when she returned home earlier. She wouldn't tell me or the mistress that anything was wrong, though. What happened?"

Remilia doesn't know, then? That's a major relief - perhaps you're not doomed to have every possible scenario turn out for the worst after all. This fills you with a newfound sense of hope. Oh, Sakuya, how fortunate it was to bump into you first like this.
"Well, I, ah, wanted to try and get Flandre and Rumia to bury the hatchet, you know... Settle their differences, maybe even become friendly towards one another, considering I'm living with one of them and-..."

"You're living with Rumia? That's... unexpected." Before you can worry about Sakuya getting -that- kind of misunderstanding, you notice her scanning your clothes with her eyes again, and realize what she was thinking.

"No, no, I mean she's living in my house. What, did you think I was living somewhere in the forest with her?"

"Of course not. Do you think I'm some sort of airhead or something?" She knocks on her head once and winks at you, sticking her tongue out at you in a completely inelegant and silly manner.

"Anyway... Long story short, she tried to kill and/or eat me, I challenged her to a duel, somehow managed to win by sheer luck and with the help of a little trinket Patchouli gave me... and then she suddenly decided to become my little-sister-rival figure and move into my house. For some obscure reason, my host family didn't object..."

"They sound like friendly people." Sakuya completely misses the obvious despair in your voice. Granted, living with Rumia has turned out to have much less of a negative impact on your life than you would have imagined; none of your digits have gone missing overnight, for example.

"...Anyway, I put the two of them in the same room, tried to get them to interact and so on... It all seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Even though, from what I've heard, Flandre saw Rumia trying to choke you in school last week. I'd hope you don't get any of your 'good idea' while at the mansion, lest you start causing property damage more serious than a few broken glasses or light bulbs." You hope she's kidding.

"Well, Flandre, ah... Well. She pretty much subtly terrorized Rumia during the whole thing. I could tell the poor girl was utterly terrified throughout the entire ordeal; Flandre didn't exactly hide her intentions too carefully in the way she was talking and acting. Then she just stormed off. I wanted to go after her and talk things over, but I figured I needed to calm Rumia down first - she seemed to have more of an immediate need for it - so... Here I am now."

"Hmm." Sakuya rubs her chin in thought staring into the sky with her eyes squinted. A few moments pass as you walk like this, birdsong and cicadas interrupting the silence alongside the sound of your footsteps in the lush green grass. Come to think of it, you'd have expected the nature around a vampire's mansion to be... darker, deader, scarier? You suppose relying on such stereotypes around the real thing would just be silly, after all.
"Heh. You seem to be the type of guy that wants to make every girl happy, rather than choose one, huh? You've got your work cut out for you, kid..." She offers you a kind smile, raising her hand to ruffle your hair as if you were a kindergartener; you don't protest, however.
"Just be careful not to let the stress kill you. A woman's heart is not an easy thing to understand, and all that. And, well, you're dealing with the younger sister here..."

"...Thanks for having faith in me."

"I'd like to ask you for one favor though, kid."

"What's that?"

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she leans her head back a little, her other hand resting on her hip, and lets out a soft sigh.
"If you do intend to upset the mistress a second time, I'd appreciate it if you could do it Sunday evening, not right away. I'd rather not have your stay here involve any unnecessary awkward shenanigans from the very beginning."

>implying your stay here won't involve awkward shenanigans anyway

"That being said," she continues, "I suppose it's not all bad. The mistress does have a distinct cute side to her when she's sedated... 'Uu~ Shakuyaaa~ Uu~'" You try not to picture any strange scenes in your head, as the maid giggles to herself in a mildly disturbing manner. Luckily, you've reached the gate by now, and the two of you are greeted by the sight of a sleeping meditating Meiling. Another sigh escapes Sakuya's lips - this time a frustrated one, as opposed to one of those 'geez, honestly' amused-type ones.
"Now what, pray tell, am I going to do with this?"

Meiling's slow, calm breathing is accentuated by the occasional quiet snort, as she rests there, leaning back against the mansion wall on a chair; you look upon the scene with a mild worry as Sakuya walks up to her, putting her foot behind the legs of the chair, seemingly intending to sweep it out from under her. Changing her mind at the last moment, she shakes her head and reaches her hand out, flicking Meiling across the nose gently.

"Huwah... M-miss Sakuya, n-not there..."

"...What the hell are you dreaming about, you lazy-..." The cold tone in her voice fades away as quickly as it appeared, and the turns to smile at you once again.
"You wouldn't happen to have paper and a pencil on you, would you, kid?"
You rip out a sheet of paper from your sketchbook and hand it to her with your pencil, expressing surprise at how she could've guessed.
"Oh, the mistress showed me that picture you drew of her," she explains, writing something down as she holds the paper against the wall.
"I think you caught her eyes rather splendidly."
She finishes writing, folding up the paper and sticking it neatly within the grasp of Meiling's folded-up hands; you didn't get a good look at the text, but you think it said something along the lines of 'No dinner tonight'.

...

The mansion foyer. A familiar sight, despite all the hallways and staircases being arranged differently from the last few times you've been here. Not that this surprises you anymore, mind you.
"Well, if you'd just kindly head over to the guest quarters, I had prepared a room for you in advance, just in case. It's got a note on the door, but one of the maids can lead you if you have trouble finding it. I've got just a few more things to take care of, then I'll go announce your presence to the mistress and come fetch you. Alright?" Before you can even answer, she vanishes from your sight in the blink of an eye. You make a mental note to ask her about her abilities at some point, just out of curiosity of what a human like yourself could truly be capable of. In hindsight, you're also a little disappointed you didn't get to see her in a duel. Ah well.

Hm, so... She told you to go chill in your room for now, didn't she?



[] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
[] Actually...
-{} Go find Flandre. Now.
-{} Go find Remilia. You can announce your own presence just fine.
-{} Go find Patchouli. You just feel... safe, around her.
-{} Go find Sakuya... again. Maybe you can help her out.
-{} Go back outside and wake Meiling up. You feel sorry for her.

---------

As always, write-ins or modifications are welcome.

>> No. 104617
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.

I think we should behave ourselves for the time being before getting adventurous.
>> No. 104622
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104624
>>implying your stay here won't involve awkward shenanigans anyway
Don't do this, Taisa. Stop using the strikeout tag in dialogue, too; you didn't do it this update, but it seems to be a recent habit of yours, and it breaks the flow utterly. Use ellipses instead.

>You seem to be the type of guy that wants to make every girl happy, rather than choose one, huh? You've got your work cut out for you, kid...
Even Sakuya wants us to pick a route already. Hers, for instance.

[X] Actually...
-{X} Go find Flandre. Now.
If we have to wait to tell the truth to Remilia, we may as well go tie up our other emotional loose end.
>> No. 104625
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104626
{Go find Flandre. Now.}
>> No. 104627
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.

>>104624
>BAWWW my sense of inmersion

I happen to like it. Jin throws bricks at the fourth wall pretty often, and the story is fairly lighthearted, it's fine.
>> No. 104628
>>104624

Sure that's a good idea, since I think having her sister with us would help better. That and disobeying orders won't amount to much, since we need to be in Remilia's good graces, not have her more liable to 'dispose' of Jin.

That and if Flan's in a truly foul mood, a bit of help would be very nice, if to save Jin from getting splattered everywhere and Flan feeling guilty about it.

Sure I'd like to rush to Flan as much as the next guy, but it might be better to do as we're told, since I don't think we're going to fix things alone. (Sakuya and Remi's help will be needed)
>> No. 104632
[X] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.

Much like how Sakuya advised Jin to wait to reveal to Remilia about his knowledge, it may be best to wait till later for Flandre as well.
Besides, assuming Remilia takes it easy with the revelation, she may even be helpful in aiding Jin with Flandre.[spoiler]

[spoiler]Heck what are the chances of Flandre suddenly deciding to wander about and sense Jin's presence before Sakuya announces said presence..?
Good shenanigans
>> No. 104633
>You seem to be the type of guy that wants to make every girl happy, rather than choose one, huh? You've got your work cut out for you, kid...
lol'd

[x]Good boy option.
>> No. 104634
File 125884590148.jpg - (85.00KB , 600x627 , 569779.jpg ) [iqdb]
104634
>>104609
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.

Good God, Meiling's ass looks fantastic in that pic. Anyway, dealing with Flandre is not going to be very simple or short. After Sakuya let's Remilia know we're here, it'd be bad news bears if she walked in on whatever situation we'd find ourselves with Flandre. Best to spend the time reasonably productively (and who knows, maybe Meiling has some insight into Flandre or Remilia) until we meet with Remi, oblige her request (you know she'll have something planned for us), and then we have the rest of our time here to talk to Flan. Taking too long to talk to Flan? Arguably so, but I'd rather do it right than to ass it up by charging straight to her and ignoring the situation we've found ourselves in.

Not really; I just want to play with Meiling. I wish learn martial arts, oggle her physique, and sneak food to the poor gate guard. Don't judge me.

>>104624
I dunno, it's been a while since we've had a good 'lol reference' in an update. I know people were getting upset at them, but they really set a lighter mood for discussion. Seems like the presence of references and jokes like that are inversely proportional to the amount of shit storming. Maybe it's my imagination, though.
>> No. 104637
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104638
[] Actually...
-{} Go find Flandre. Now.

Flandre and Remilia are the main reasons we came here. Let's not postpone imnportant things any longer, shall we?
>> No. 104640
>>104634

If Sakuya said "Pass the time" I'd be more likely to agree, but she told us to stay put.

>>104638

Yes but we should get Remi's help first before trying to charge in and doing things on our own. We've gotten the important step over with, which is getting there, now to wait for Sakuya to tell Remilia (wouldn't take that long, this is Sakuya we're talking about), and to inform her of things.

Then we can try to get her help with Flan. But one thing we can do is ask Remilia why she did not tell her sister about how we made peace with Rumia. (It was that assumption that lead to that fiasco)
>> No. 104644
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go find Flandre. Now.
>> No. 104646
[X] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104648
>Well, if you'd just kindly head over to the guest quarters

Bah

[x] Actually...
-{x} Go find Flandre. Now.

Even if i am not aiming for Flandre, we are straying from the path.
>> No. 104649
[x] Actually...
-{x} Go find Patchouli. You just feel... safe, around her.
>> No. 104650
>Hm, so... She told you to go chill in your room for now, didn't she?
>Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.

This is like doing nothing when here is a truck coming in your direction at 120km/h. Would rather stay and watch the truck coming for you and praying for it to disappear or get the fuck out of the way?
>> No. 104652
>>104648
I don't see how we're straying from the Flandre route, at most Jin was asked for a simple favor so it simplify things for Sakuya; and most likely for Jin. I doubt Flandre would just push Jin away if she can't be allowed to with the others around.

>>104650
wut? Once again don't make things more complicated than necessary. We don't need Jin accidentally cock-blocking himself.
>> No. 104653
>>104652
>at most Jin was asked for a simple favor so it simplify things for Sakuya; and most likely for Jin

That was not asking for a favor, that was an order. So instead of waiting we should go and do something more productive.
>>104650
It is not that bad, there is no trap and Sakuya won't send us off into doom.
>> No. 104656
>>104652
>We don't need Jin accidentally cock-blocking himself.

What, do you expect Sakuya to come to Jin's room and provide sexual favors, if we choose to do as we're told?
>> No. 104657
[X] Actually...
- [X] Go back outside and wake Meiling up. You feel sorry for her.
- [X] Talk for a while, if she's up for it.
>> No. 104658
>>104656

You know very well that's not what he meant. Quit being such a faggot/trying to spark a shitstorm.
>> No. 104659
>>104656

I certainly don't, I expect Remilia's esteem in Jin not to get damaged in the process.

>>104648

It's not straying from the path, doing as we're told. If we're to expect her sister to help us, it'd be a good idea to do as we're told. We can't exactly deal with this alone, so we'd need some help, and Sakuya and Remilia would be the best bets to help in the endeavor.

That and it'll make it easier for Sakuya to find us when it comes time for her to take us to meet Remilia. (that or make it easier for Remilia herself)

And the fact is trying to go after Flan without some kind of help might prove fatal.
>> No. 104663
>>104658
>>104659

These two got it right. We ought to respect the fact that as close as Jin is to Flandre, Flandre is a vampire with some issues. For Jin to tackle situations involving extraordinary beings that already are disappointed in him alone probably would only make things worse. Even if Flandre were not a vampire, a large family suddenly cornering you and bludgeoning you to death because of what you have said would be no different than Flandre simply snapping her fingers as you're set ablaze instantly for the very same reason.

There is no shame in wanting aid, especially in dealing things beyond one's comprehension. Such as women
>> No. 104675
On a random note, I advise everyone to read this post - particularly the parts about routes and routelocks, and safe choices (when was the last time I bad-ended you guys for real?)
>>/blue/447
It's something of an eye-opener. At least to me, it was. Made me think.

Good night, THP.
>> No. 104676
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go find Flandre. Now.
>> No. 104678
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go find Flandre. Now.
>> No. 104687
>>104683

I doubt it (more of a general note and an attempt to get us to stop shitstorming), remember this is Flandre we're talking about and it was brainless optimism that got us into this mess. Chances are any attempt at cowboying it up now will end badly. And if you're so interested in being gung oh, you should have done that after Flan left Jin's house.

But now that we're in the mansion we should do things as to ensure Remilia and Sakuya's assistance in this matter, Not go charging off like Shirou Jenkins.

And Bad Ends delay story progress and increasing the chances of it NOT actually finishing. That and is it wrong to want to finish a story without so many bad ends, especially since the bad end we're at risk for is a "well duh" one. If it was any stupider, it'd be "go into the forest alone" in RiG.
>> No. 104688
>>104683

Personally, I think that if Jin does have an 'Ability', it's related to his art. After all, he himself said in mental monologue that his skill with guitar could have been something, but that he never really pursued it. For it to be a developing power of sorts would make sense, as everyone else in Gensokyo has something of their own.
>> No. 104689
I really don't think we should be trying our luck of getting on Sakuya's bad side by not doing what she said we should do. We already provided her with enough annoyance, give her a break.
>> No. 104692
[x] Actually...
-{x} Go find Patchouli. You just feel... safe, around her.
Nazrin's choice.
>> No. 104693
[X] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104695
[X] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.

As you say, sexy maid lady~
>> No. 104705
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104706
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.

We should ask about flying lessons next time we talk to Patchy or Sakuya.
>> No. 104712
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
Woof woof etc.
>> No. 104713
>>104675

Oh my, constructive discussion? It's been a while since I lst saw one of these.
>> No. 104715
[x] Actually...
-[x] Go find Flandre. Now.

I've come here to hug little girls and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of gum.
>> No. 104716
>>104713
too bad that it is in /blue/ and not here.
>> No. 104717
File 125890060985.png - (79.50KB , 249x424 , gj.png ) [iqdb]
104717
Gentlemen.

To re-iterate and clarify the points that I've brought up recently, let us first take a look at Jin, the character.

Jin is the type of young man that infuriates a teacher the most - a gifted boy, with a natural talent for many fields, yet who is inherently lazy due to the inherent drudgery of public schooling not challenging his capabilities and limits. In essence, a male version of our own Hakurei shrine maiden, a talented slacker. Seeking solace from the dull world of reality, he has made a habit of taking refuge in the depths of his own mind, painting images of a more exciting world somewhere out there, to keep from going mad with boredom. And it is his creative mind has allowed him to be open towards the countless revelations that would've driven a lesser human to madness - he finds it interesting, challenging, he wishes to understand this strange world around him. In a way, this is because he's always -wanted- the world around him to be something 'more' than what we all know as 'normal'.

As for Jin's skills...
An excellent ear for music, and while his skills with a guitar are by no means on a proffessional level, his inherent talent combined with modern western music being nigh-unheard-of in Gensokyo is indeed enough to leave most of the locals quivering. The Prismrivers were further struck by the lyrics involved in that one song. More discerning tastes might be less impressed by his technique.
As for drawing, it's a more active hobby of his, partially self-taught, partially trained by a handful of art classes his parents had put him in in the past. He is capable of drawing realistic pictures, caricatures and stylized drawings, and has a firm grasp on basic anatomy.
And then there's the theatrics. Plagued by the overwhelming sense of ennui that afflicts many young men of a similar level and state such as himself, he finds life dull, painfully 'average'; thoughts of a grander, more exciting life have always lingered in the back of his mind, shelved away as youthful foolishness. And now, he finds himself as the protagonist in his own little fantasy tale. As has been established, Jin has a distinct touch of 'white knight' in him, a self-sacrificing desire to make the girls around him happy, disregarding the dangers to himself to a nearly suicidal degree. While this is a difficult path to walk, he only embraces the challenge. A heart of fire beating in the chest of a nearly powerless boy, the primary means of escape for his heroic drive is through cheesy, over the top soliloquy, and furious mental monologue debating his situations and actions to the point where he loses track of time and his own surroundings.

That all being said - Jin is the type to take bold actions, disregarding risks in favor of a hot-blooded drive to do what he thinks is right. I will not punish you for attempting potentially reckless actions if they're in-character and not blindingly stupid. While my story is far from the level of requiring deeper insight and thought as our glorious Ancient Gensokyo (Which you all need to read if you haven't started yet - go, now! It's miles better than this garbage), I encourage you to contemplate the reasonings behind Jin's actions and decisions, and the potential outcomes. While I have been scolded for using too much of what is posted during discussion between votes in the actual updates, I strongly feel that the readers' debates on the character of the protagonist should be reflected in the protagonist's own thoughts and behavior - for do we not consider ourselves in such a manner before making choices in our life?

I'll throw you a bone. There are no -bad- choices, right now. Remember what was mentioned some threads back? Sakuya knows where everything in the mansion is. This includes anyone on the premises at the time, such as Jin himself; therefore, staying in your room was more of a guideline than a strict order. Whether you consider this a promise - and Jin has shown himself to be the type to want to keep promises as best as he can - is up to you, of course; as for Jin's general respect for authority and obedience, this is still mostly up in the air. Of course, going to your room will not result in a wasted update where you just sit there, twiddling your thumbs; however, choosing to visit a character may yield an unexpected (or not?) event - an insightful, dramatic, or even humorous one, depending on the who and the when.

Truly, the obvious 'serious business' choice here is to find Flandre immediately, but let me ask you this - and consider this question a hint - do you think you can open that door just yet?

This question has a double meaning, folks - a literal, and symbolic sense.

You're doing just O.K. so far.
>> No. 104718
>do you think you can open that door just yet?
I think it's one of those cases where going through the wall might be easier.
>> No. 104719
>>104718

I think his point is both opening the door to her room, and the door to her heart, since she might have shut it. I think he's hinting that we will either need an insanely good write in or Remilia's assistance. (the latter would be more reliable)
>> No. 104720
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104722
File 125890642277.jpg - (765.54KB , 705x1425 , the end.jpg ) [iqdb]
104722
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104724
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104725
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104726
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104727
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104728
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104729
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104730
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104733
I remember when votespammers used to be more subtle.
>> No. 104734
File 125891657188.jpg - (36.33KB , 242x226 , suspicioussakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
104734
>>104724
>>104726
>>104727
>>104728
>>104729
>>104730
Just so you know, this many identical posts for a losing vote in a row out of the blue, without so much as a word to differentiate them or previous discussion justifying the change of overall voting tendency, is enough to spark paranoia within me and ask for a votespam check before I count the votes.

inb4 seven proxies.
>> No. 104735
>>104734

And they're just voting without giving good reason as to WHY we should do this. Yep smells like votespam to me among other things.
>> No. 104736
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104737
File 125891851245.jpg - (414.91KB , 800x800 , 7226183.jpg ) [iqdb]
104737
>>104717
This kind of post is fantastic; sets people straight on some misconceptions, gives us some insight where you're coming from for the characters and the story, and let's us know you're interested in seeing us do well in the story. The synopsis is perfect; a lot of high quality information in one place, but it's nothing we don't already know. None of this is a surprise, but it's a nice reminder. Not that we need a breakdown of every character, but I look forward to more posts like this in the future.

>>104724 et al
>seeing your write-in vote spammed
I don't know how to feel about this.
>> No. 104739
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.

>>104737
Don't feel bad, you're not the one vote spamming.
>> No. 104740
File 125891885862.jpg - (109.26KB , 680x800 , meilingkalashnikov.jpg ) [iqdb]
104740
>>104735
Just because people vote for things without starting a shitstorm over their choice doesn't necessarily mean it is votespam, I'm >>104727
myself, I don't know who the other people are and it is possible that it could be votespam, but look at other stories, people vote on something without a half page long diatribe on why MY OPINION IS RIGHT ALL OTHERS ARE WRONG, but if you want my particular reasoning....

Sakuya told us where the room is, and it stands to reason that she wants us there as to not cause any more headaches for her in interaction with either Flandre or Remilia, so we could spend our time in the room doing nothing productive and quite possibly over thinking things. Or we could possibly go see Patchouli which of itself is not a bad idea but we already know her view on the situation. Now in the sake of information gathering it stands to reason that Meiling is probably a constructive way we can spend our time and possibly gain some more insight into how to deal with Remilia from a relatively lowly standpoint (Patchy and Sakuya seem to be afforded a great deal of leeway.) Not to mention tai chi or any disciplined training is a good way to center oneself and decide on a course of action. The added benefit of working with delicious Meiling is just a side bonus.

Now to get the Standard GH Operating Procedure for Posting done. FLANFAGS SUCK RUMIAFAGS SUCK MEILING IS TRUE END HERP DERP DERP
I swear if anyone fails to see the joke here I will come to their house and throttle them with their own power cord.
>> No. 104742
>>104740

you mean you want to go on a Meiling route despite how little characterization she's gotten so far and to utterly derail the two main routes. (Not to mention the Patchy and Sakuya fans who wouldn't be amused by such a gesture). And it's not the remarks at the end, but the sheer undertone of the post in general that leads me to this conclusion.

That and your arguement is not really compelling in contrast to the more popular choices (before someone decided to vote spam)

>how to deal with Remilia from a relatively lowly standpoint

Doing what we're told would be a great start, not waltz about like we own the place.
>> No. 104743
File 125891979027.png - (486.64KB , 1280x960 , 12166812606.png ) [iqdb]
104743
>>104742
>derail the two main routes

You mean the one main route.
>> No. 104744
>>104743

Please stop. Please? I'm kind of hoping for 3 or more updates to a single thread.
>> No. 104745
File 125892036863.jpg - (289.68KB , 600x600 , 121970275843.jpg ) [iqdb]
104745
Flan~
>> No. 104746
>>104717
A little over the top, but good stuff in general.

>as for Jin's general respect for authority and obedience, this is still mostly up in the air
When on a car chase, does the hero stop when the sirens sound and pull over to receive a ticket? Does a terrified father slow himself to heed the "No Running" signs by the pool when his daughter is drowning?

We try to be good, but if it's for a higher cause - fuck the rules. We already snapped at Keine once for the injustice made against Flandre. It's not just something you turn away from and let your voice fade into the background.

I think Jin knows what his priorities are, and those do not include juice in a sippy cup and arts and crafts. With what anon has gone through, going out of their way to do what most people would make any excuse not to, what many wouldn't even bother with, I think they know their priorities quite clearly as well.
>> No. 104748
>>104742
A suggestion: I think you'll going to enjoy the story a lot more if you put aside thinking about everything solely in terms of 'routes.' Character routes and interactions flow naturally from the story, not the other way around, so try to make meaningful decisions that advance the story your focus. Furthermore, communicating with other anon is easier when you don't try to classify them as character specific 'fans.' We all have our favorites, of course, but the notion that there's a secret "war" between rival "factions" is a gross misconception. Take it easy~
>> No. 104750
>>104748

Misconception my ass, and it's not so secret. And at the moment, the character interactions are the plot. But as far as advancing the current subplot (Telling the sisters the truth), staying in the room is the best option (as it is the best option in general, perhaps other than visiting Patchy perhaps)

And we think of other anons in factions because that's usually the case when it comes to decisions like this. But there's been a few moments were everyone is on the same page (mainly in regards to choices how to best achieve a single goal, not choosing between one goal or the other)

I suspect there's ulterior motives behind certain votes. (Not so much the stay in the room votes since even if it ends up furthering another path, it has the least risk to our main goals: Making up with Flan and shoring up Jin's good favor to Remilia for the big reveal.)

But it would be enjoyable if the resistance just stopped it and let us enjoy our story with Flan as the heroine. (If the support for Flan route wasn't as strong as it is, it would have lost to Patchy, if not Sakuya.)

>>104743
I'm a Flan fan, but so far Rumia's position isn't so weak, but still a ways behind Flan.
>> No. 104751
File 125892208582.jpg - (337.82KB , 900x771 , meilinghashadenoughofthisbullshit.jpg ) [iqdb]
104751
>Undertone
>assuming I'm aiming for Meiling route or any route in general even when the writefag specifically said there are no routlocks
>popular choices and votespam accusation
So basically you tl;dr'ed my post and are bitching for the sake of it or more likely trolling for another shitstorm.
>And it's not the remarks at the end, but the sheer undertone of the post in general that leads me to this conclusion.
brb power cord.
>> No. 104752
>>104750

It is a gross misconception, and there is more to this story than routes, which means that thinking only in terms of routes leads you to make poor decisions. Now shut up already, Wiseman.
>> No. 104753
>>There are no -bad- choices, right now.
>>choosing to visit a character may yield an unexpected (or not?) event - an insightful, dramatic, or even humorous one, depending on the who and the when.

If I had any idea which person was more likely to yield a humorous event, I would probably considering switching my "stay in the room" vote to them, if I even remembered which post was mine.

As seriously as people are still taking things, we could use some more comedy, I think.
>> No. 104755
File 125892454044.jpg - (54.78KB , 750x600 , neutral_good.jpg ) [iqdb]
104755
>>104746
>> No. 104757
>>104717
>as our glorious Ancient Gensokyo

I have to thank you for making me read this. You have my gratitude.
It's just when you look at this thread after reading >>102134.... you suddenly lose the will to read or vote in here.
I forgot how real discussion and comments feel like.
Hang in there Taisa! I am sure something good will come out of it!
>> No. 104758
[X] Actually...
-{X} Go back outside and wake Meiling up; it's time to claim your Tai Chi lesson.
>> No. 104764
[x] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104766
>>104757
>It's just when you look at this thread after reading >>102134.... you suddenly lose the will to read or vote in here.
Or write here.
>> No. 104767
>>104766

Well that's his story and this is yours. And GH's basic structure has a decent deal for the romance angle than AGLA's.

I do hope the next run is more peaceful.
>> No. 104768
>>104766
Please don't start thinking like this. You may as well get depressed because you're not published, or because you haven't won the Pulitzer. There's almost always someone better.
>> No. 104769
>>104768
Ah, you misunderstand what I'm referring to. While I do envy his writing, I was actually talking about shitstorms.
>> No. 104770
File 125893528022.jpg - (199.12KB , 1000x708 , 125419570393.jpg ) [iqdb]
104770
>>104769
So you're saying you would have preferred civilized shitstorms correct..?
>> No. 104778
File 125894164016.jpg - (35.11KB , 432x364 , yuka wat.jpg ) [iqdb]
104778
>meiling route

herp de derp de derp hurp durp.
>> No. 104782
In before we max out the Meiling route by doing simple things like taking her tai chi lessons, bringing her dinner, and giving her the alarm clock we bought from Kourindou.
>> No. 104790
>>104782
Joke all you want, but we've made more progress with characters we act normally around than the one with the "route" (god I'm starting to hate that word).
>> No. 104791
Meiling aside, I think what we're in need of the most, for the moment, is advice. As the boy said, he's royally cocked it up with Flandre, and that powder keg needs to be defused before it goes boom - but, his experience with the fairer sex has given him little to nothing to go on in regards to how to accomplish that goal.

When it comes to good advice in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, there's only one real choice:

[+] Actually...
-{+} Go find Patchouli.
>> No. 104801
>>104794
Goddamn STOP IT ALREADY.

The whole "Flan fans vs whoever-the-hell fans" is getting really old and nobody wants to hear it anymore. So just fucking drop it for all our sakes.
>> No. 104803
>>104790

It doesn't help that Flan is basically Lunatic/phantasm as far as route/arc difficulty goes.

That's on top of other factors.
>> No. 104816
[X] Be a good boy and do as you're told. Go find your room.
>> No. 104820
File 125899309824.png - (174.23KB , 567x788 , 292cebbfc37065c61d47fadc843a6635.png ) [iqdb]
104820
>>104803
Phantasm tier is Mokou, actually.

-------

While Sakuya telling you to go to your room sounded more like general advice than a particularly strict order, and the options presented before you are many, you decide it would be best to be a good boy and do as you're told for now. Although your arrival to the mansion turned out sooner than planned due to the incident with Flandre earlier this morning, your main goal - and an equally dangerous challenge, if not more so - is to reveal the truth to Remilia. It would be best to conduct yourself in a polite manner these two days and really get on her good side, as opposed to waltzing about like you own the place. Then again, you're unsure whether she would value humility over backbone...

Well, in any case, it seems to be the best choice for the moment in your mind; whether or not you chose wisely will likely be revealed in the immediate future, so there's no use dwelling on it, right? Reassuring yourself with this train of thought, you browse around the mansion for a while, both searching for the nearest unoccupied fairy maid and trying to synchronize your senses with the mansion itself; it almost seems to -welcome- you, a colossal subconscious brushing against your own. It feels bizarre, although less on the level of some grand cosmic entity and more along the lines of a gigantic dog or other house pet. Except this pet actually -is- the house. You really need to stop trying to think about it too hard, before you get another headache.

After asking for directions, you part ways with the maid you had accosted; indeed, the staff of the mansion seem to have gotten used to you by now, the fairies no longer trembling nervously whenever you accidentally allow the volume of your voice to exceed that of a mild whisper, nor gazing up at you with panic in their eyes as you tower over them, trapping them within your shadow. In a way, this deprives you of a source of amusement; kind of sad, really... Is this how Rumia feels when she scares humans? Granted, you have no intention of -eating- any of the fairy maids here. (At least not in the literal sense of the word... ahem.)

Right then, discarding any thoughts of -that- nature, you manage to locate your room, opposing the bathroom as always; how convenient. It's as if the two rooms are somehow connected in the chaotic architecture in which you presently stand. Chaos has a system to it? You end up learning all kinds of things during your stay in this magical land, don't you... Opening the door, you're greeted with the usual sight. A made bed, some furniture, no broken light bulbs, that bizarre book of yours on the table... Eh? If you didn't know any better, you'd swear the thing was following you around of its own will. Calming yourself down with the more likely explanation that Patchouli had probably cast some sort of spell on it to have it stay close to its current holder, you sit down in the chair by the table and grip the cover of the book.

Yet you don't open it. Something stops your hand; a subconcious barrier of caution, prompting you to let go of the tome and stand up from your chair. The last time you read it, it...
...
…You're not even sure. It was as if you were having a debate in your own mind, one voice being your conscious mind, and the other being... What? Your subconscious? Or some sort of bizarre entity dwelling inside the book itself? Something else entirely? Considering all you've seen in two weeks alone, you cannot rule out any possibility. But if that other voice truly was some other side of you...

Nah, you can't allow yourself to be distracted by such thoughts right now. What you need is to keep focused, and... relax. Truly, remaining in your current, worked-up and anxious state would only lead to blundering your words and mispronouncing your emotions and intents later on, when the time comes to speak at length with either of the two sisters with whom you have come to converse with. Speaking of rest and relaxation - Sakuya seems to be taking her sweet time, considering her abilities... Whatever they may be, exactly. Super speed? Teleportation? Granted, she -did- say she had a few quick 'things' to take care of before she would announce your presence to the mistress, so you figure it's best to be patient. Maybe even take a quick nap; sleep isn't particularly relaxing, if it involves a bizarre book giving you nosebleeds and migraines (which has thankfully faded to a barely noticeable dull pain by now) overnight, and this bed is rather comfortable. Yes, you'll just shut your eyes for five minutes and... and...

...zzz...

--------

Light.

Brilliant, radiant light, all around you, colorful as if you were floating within a rainbow, feeling weightless and serene. Rich tones of violet, brilliant indigo and radiant orange catch your eye, captivating you with their unblemished sheen.

And yet... glancing below, you spot an odd little spot amidst the magical dance of light; a dark shadow, a sphere that rejects the light. Or does the light reject the sphere? It is impossible to tell, the purple glow maintaining a perfectly round border with the blackness. And in the middle, you can almost make out the silhouette of a young girl, her arms wrapped around her legs, with her head resting on her knees.

She seems lonely, yet when she raises her gaze and reaches out towards the light, it retreats; again, you are unsure which rejects which. Does the light shy away from the darkness, or does the darkness repel the light? In fact, is the girl reaching out, or driving the light away?

Is the shadow her shield, or her prison?

You don't want her to be lonely, though. You swim through the light, closer to the girl in shadows, engulfed in violet shine, the darkness before you, light bending around it. You try to smile, yet your face doesn't feel like it's there; you are just another silhouette. The girl turns to look at you - you don't see this, but you sense it. You reach out with your hand, and she mimics your motion, the two of you drawing closer, until your hand penetrates the black sphere.

Actually, it's the other way around. The sphere consumes your hand, and you pull it back in shock, only to find yourself looking at a stump of a wrist. But it's too late - the girl has both arms outstretched, and leans into you for an embrace, the shadows enveloping you completely.

--------

Your eyes dart open much faster than those of anyone that had just had a good rest. That wasn't really pleasant at all, now was it? Cursing your apparent fate of experiencing nothing but obscure nightmares that may or may not be meaningful at all ever since you first stepped foot into Gensokyo, you attempt to sit up...
...Yet a familiar weight prevents you from doing so, comfortably, so you simply slump back onto your back. Of course, this is natural to you by now; even if you do not seek out encounters, they seek you out instead. So, which one of the girls is sitting on your gradually awakening form this time? Did Flandre come to make up? Did Remilia come to greet you? Is Sakuya playing a prank on you?

To your surprise, the first thing that catches your eye is a pair of bat wings on her head; as your vision clears, you make out the rest of her, long red hair, bright red eyes shining at you in the darkness of the room, black vest with a white undershirt...

"...Koakuma?"

The library assistant greets you with a delighted smile, seemingly pleased that you've remembered her name despite your rather limited amount of interaction with her. Of course, this still presents the issue of why she's straddling your previously-unconscious body like this, her face strangely flushed... Not that you mind much, since she's by far one of the absolutely hottest women you've ever laid eyes upon, her rather un-revealing and proper outfit doing little to mask her sex appeal; even the headwings and devilish tail add a touch of the exotic to her attractiveness. Her response to you bringing up the question catches you completely off-guard, though, as she leans in to lightly nuzzle your neck before you can protest (are you sure you want to?), emitting a mild 'mmm' sound as her fingertips trail the front of your shirt downwards, all the way to your OH HELLO THERE.

...this feels strangely familiar. And what the hell is keeping Sakuya!?



[] A succubus, this close to your loins? Away, foul beast!
[] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
[] Well, maybe just a little bit of fooling around...
[] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
>> No. 104823
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104825
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

Fucking around (literally) Remilia's mansion isn't gonna help her mood. Jin kinda needs her to be in a high spirits if he's gonna tell her how she was tricked like an idiot for the last month or so.

Remember that the last time Jin screwed made love to someone in the mansion, Remi was sedated. No such luck this time.
>> No. 104827
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

No. Just no. And aren't there some rules in handling her?
>> No. 104830
File 125899608785.jpg - (405.63KB , 800x800 , 5cdca6a93047c68dbeabddbb4a742606.jpg ) [iqdb]
104830
>>104826
Just a friendly reminder to possibly ease the feeling of risk factor in this decision: Clever write-in modifications to provided choices are always welcome, and may garner additional, favorable results, or eliminate chances of backfiring.

Of course, the moral factor of the decision is up to you to interpret, as well as guessing how Patchy might react to you fooling around with her familiar.

>> No. 104831
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104832
[x] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
>> No. 104833
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104834
>>104830
You mean this isn't just a rewrite of HY's EoSD Koakuma bad end?
>> No. 104837
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104840
[∀] "Aah, Koakuma, Sakuya will be here any minute and won't Patchouli find out what you are trying to do with me... This isn't exactly the ideal time right now for uh, mana transfer. Do you do back massages?
>> No. 104841
File 125899820736.jpg - (139.96KB , 606x646 , koa005.jpg ) [iqdb]
104841
[X] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
-[X] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
-[X] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.

A modification of my previous vote. Now that I stop to think about it, Koakuma is probably rather desperate for this. Gensokyo doesn't seem to have a very large male population, and certainly none of the males seem apt to want to visit the SDM. It has to have been ages since last she had the chance to couple with a man, and given that she's a succubus, it must be rather torturous. If a simple mana transfer helped Patchouli recover so magnificently, I can only imagine what it would do for Koakuma.

I feel kind of bad for her when I think about why she would be so eager. If we were willing to go out of our way to help Patchouli like this, I don't see why we shouldn't do the same for Koakuma. Plus, it's always good to have friends in the mansion, and if there was ever a way to become a friend to Koakuma, this is it.
>> No. 104844
[x] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
-[x] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
-[x] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.
>> No. 104846
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104853
[x] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
-[x] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
-[x] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.
>> No. 104856
[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

No
>> No. 104858
[X] This is a dream, right? This has to be a dream.
[X] Snuggle and go back to sleep.
>> No. 104859
File 125900301953.jpg - (404.80KB , 840x666 , 4627880.jpg ) [iqdb]
104859
>>104820
[X] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
-[X] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
-[X] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.

Jin makes people happy. Making people happy makes Jin happy. I want Jin to be happy, so I vote to make Koakuma happy. And in the end, we are all happy.
>> No. 104860
[X] Make sure the door is locked.
[X] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
-[X] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
-[X] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.
>> No. 104861
>>104860
I don't think a locked door is going to stop anybody.
>> No. 104862
>>Of course, the moral factor of the decision is up to you to interpret, as well as guessing how Patchy might react to you fooling around with her familiar.

>>"Koa. What have I told you about touching any males that find their way into the mansion?"

>>She furrows her eyebrows suspiciously. "You were not planning on interacting with my familiar, were you?"

How, I wonder? How, I wonder?
I don't know! I don't know!

>> No. 104863
[X] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
[X] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.

Yeah, actually voting for this on the basis of it helping Koakuma rather than for the likely H-scene. No, really.
>> No. 104864
God damn these situations are fucking stupid.
>> No. 104865
>>104862

Actually, under the circumstances, I would think Patchy would be more understanding than anyone else in the Mansion. Jin helped her in the same manner, and she knows well enough that he goes to some ridiculous lengths to help people. She may not like it, and it may upset her a bit emotionally to think of Jin making love to someone else - not that she'd ever admit that - but ultimately, I have faith that she would understand.
>> No. 104866
>>104864
Any elaboration on your thoughts are welcomed, though especially on /words/.

In the end though I blame anon's weakness and anon who either just now just roll the dice on their decision making or following what appears convoluted enough to work; regardless on the consequences nd implications.
>> No. 104867
>>104865

DON'T MIND ME EVERYONE.

JUST USING MY HEALING DICK TO HELP YOU ALL OUT.
>> No. 104868
[+] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
Morals > Indulgences

I'm sticking with the classic interpretation of succubi for now. Moreover, are we going to ask who gave us that blowjob after the big reveal?
>> No. 104869
>>104867
yeah this what bothers me about this situation. On another note, didn't koukuma experience something during Jin and Patchouli's last encounter? Also what the hell Sakuya you trying to test Jin or soemthing?

I bet Sakuya's watching hidden behind the walls just to test Jinokay maybe not but it's just a thought
>> No. 104873
>>104868
Oh sure, lets go asking all of the residents if they've given Jin a blowjob some time ago, that sure won't end poorly, nope.
>> No. 104874
>blowjob
what
>> No. 104875
>>104874
I think it was around the first time Jin slept at the mansion, somebody came into his room and started examining his penis, when Anon had him open his eyes to see who it was, Jin was promptly killed and we had a bad end.
>> No. 104876
>>104874
This:
>>94874
>>94959
>> No. 104877
>>104862
Oh right.

[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

Voting for this not so much for the moral angle, as the Don't Want to Upset Patchy Angle, as well as the Patchy Probably Knows Koa Best Angle.

>violet, brilliant indigo and radiant orange
>the 3 Yakumo colors
Well, congratulations, >>104084 . Got it in one, or at least darned close.
>> No. 104879
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
[x] "I'm sorry you must've missed the memo, I'm the one that does the molesting around here. Ask your mistress."

coolface.jpeg
>> No. 104881
>(At least not in the literal sense of the word... ahem.)
You goddamned pedophile.

{X} Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104882
>>104865
>>Actually, under the circumstances, I would think Patchy would be more understanding than anyone else in the Mansion.

The only thing I can see Patchy being more understanding of than anyone else in the mansion "under the circumstances" is why Jin is an idiot for willingly diddling her succubus.

She had apparently told her familiar that messing around with men in the mansion was a no-no. Given just how much she knows about her kind, what they do, and what they're capable of, I can't help but think that knowledge was bit a factor in that.

I'm also wondering where this whole "it's to HELP her" thing is coming from. She's clearly not in anything near the bad state Patchouli was in, doesn't seem at all unhappy or miserable whenever we've seen her, so what makes anyone think she even needs this "help"? She seems to be getting along just fine without it, so far.

Besides, even if there's no ill-effect from Koakuma herself, what if the worst happens and someone walks in on us? There's no way that "I'm doing it to help her" line would work on anyone, for one reason or another.

I do wonder, though, who would be worse to have to explain yourself to? Someone who knows you know Koakuma's a succubus? Or someone who doesn't know that you know?
>> No. 104883
Today on GH: Shitstorm coming up on all fronts.

And the funny thing is, it is not even about Flandre for once.
>> No. 104884
Yeah, no.

[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

I'm not even going to read half of the discussion because I know it's going to be two trolls trying to justify saying yes as if there's going to be no consequences, and its still early for this kind of frustration.
>> No. 104885
>>104884

Meant to say two trolls samefagging and justifying their bull while the rest of THP takes the bait, but forgot half the sentence. Still half asleep, I guess.
>> No. 104886
>>104876
But that was a handjob.
>> No. 104887
>>104864
The current event was actually triggered by a choice around 8 threads back or so. Not completely random.
>> No. 104888
>>104886
Yeah, too bad it wasn't. We might have been able to actually see who it was without getting killed like we did.

...unless she were to be looking up at his face while she was doing it, of course. Then Jin would have had something far worse than getting his eyes gouged out before getting killed happen to him.
>> No. 104889
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104890
>>104887
Thread 13 is when we did the mana transfer. I'm guessing it's that? Actually, I think that was also about the time of the Sera reference.
>> No. 104892
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
[x] Ask if she's the kind that sucks their soul out.
[x] If not suggest coming by during the night time.

I just don't think now is a good time for this. (during the night on the other hand, might be better)

that and Jin isn't officially 'committed' with Flan yet, so no shame in sowing some wild oats sometime before it does happen.
>> No. 104893
Actually, reconsidering >>104863 . Despite Taisa's "I will not punish you for attempting potentially reckless actions if they're in-character and not blindingly stupid." in >>104717 , I'm getting bad vibes from >>104830 , and >>104882 raises some good points. The potential for interruption aside, sex with Koakuma (or attempting it) is one of those things that always seems to bring about bad consequences in these stories.

Ideally, I'd like to put this encounter on hold until we've had a chance to talk with Patchy about whether Koa actually needs this as opposed to it just being her fooling around, and what her views on it are in general. I doubt a vote along the lines of '[x] Maybe later' or '[x] Arrange to meet later' is going to get anywhere at this point though.
>> No. 104896
>>104892
Huh, this actually makes more sense to me. deleting old vote and picking this.

[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
[x] Ask if she's the kind that sucks their soul out.
[x] If not suggest coming by during the night time.
>> No. 104897
Changing vote.

[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
[x] Ask if she's the kind that sucks their soul out.
[x] If not suggest coming by during the night time.
>> No. 104898
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104899
>>104893
>Despite Taisa's "I will not punish you for attempting potentially reckless actions if they're in-character and not blindingly stupid." in >>104717 , I'm getting bad vibes from >>104830

Ignoring warnings and prompts to think choices over counts as 'stupid'.

Glad to see I got y'all to think about this. While I'm not trying to promote picking 'boring' or 'safe' choices, I'm actually trying to slowly, gradually, get people used to -thinking- about choices, in the vain hope that maybe, possibly, this will also get people to consider other choices like this as well, instead of blindly voting for whichever choice has Flandre's name in it.

Or at least, a man can dream, right?
>> No. 104900
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104903
[x] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
-[x] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
-[x] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.

>>104820
Taisa, while I understand the idea behind getting dreams about others we're becoming closer with - why Rumia?

In our relationship status, wouldn't Patchouli or Remilia be closer?
>> No. 104905
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

The write in is interesting, but I'd rather not. Call be pussy if you must.
>> No. 104907
>>104859
Change this to one for:

[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
[X] Ask if she's the kind that sucks their soul out.
[X] If not suggest coming by during the night time.

Makes more sense, but I can't be assed to delete such a cute picture of Koa (and Opera ate my damn password).
>> No. 104908
>>104899
>instead of blindly voting for whichever choice has Flandre's name in it.
That's a load of crap, and an insult to your readers. What about the ones who vote for Flandre, think things through, and have considered and chosen other options? If you think that every vote for her is automatic copy-paste, you're simply wrong. If you think that every voter is blindly voting for their favorite character without voicing their reasons, then they must have no reasons. Dead wrong.

I don't want to hear you shrug off half of your voters like this ever again. If you're being biased, please tell me now. I do not wish to continue this story if I'm being mislead.
>> No. 104909
>>104882
>The only thing I can see Patchy being more understanding of than anyone else in the mansion "under the circumstances" is why Jin is an idiot for willingly diddling her succubus.

Well, in fairness, she knows him to do some very foolish things. I'll concede that she might think it a stupid thing to do, I just don't think she would be particularly cross about the matter.

>She had apparently told her familiar that messing around with men in the mansion was a no-no. Given just how much she knows about her kind, what they do, and what they're capable of, I can't help but think that knowledge was bit a factor in that.

I had somewhat assumed that it was simply a precaution against Koakuma becoming involved with men who she knew nothing about. If her touch drives men wild with lust, the potential results of her, say, touching a married man could be disastrous. I tend not to think of Koakuma as being particularly lethal, so I assumed the instructions to her were more for social concerns, or propriety, but we really haven't had any indication either way on her effect on her partner. It might be wiser to ask Koakuma herself for clarification on that point, rather than make an assumption either way.

>I'm also wondering where this whole "it's to HELP her" thing is coming from. She's clearly not in anything near the bad state Patchouli was in, doesn't seem at all unhappy or miserable whenever we've seen her, so what makes anyone think she even needs this "help"? She seems to be getting along just fine without it, so far.

As the one who came up with the write-in in question, I'll say that it might seem overly dramatic as it has been parsed. My concern, personally, was not to help her with some deeply rooted need, but rather to do something for her that I reason she probably hasn't had a chance to do in a while. There's no serious, pressing need, just something that would be nice for her.

Clearly she has desire enough for this to approach Jin, and he could do with the stress relief given how the morning has gone. It's a mutually beneficial trade in that regard. The only thing I meant to propose was casual sex; I realize some people dislike that sort of thing, but I don't see any problem with it at this juncture.

>Besides, even if there's no ill-effect from Koakuma herself, what if the worst happens and someone walks in on us? There's no way that "I'm doing it to help her" line would work on anyone, for one reason or another.

Frankly, I just don't expect Taisa to employ such a cliche device. Also, I somewhat expect that Koakuma would have had the sense to lock the door when she entered, given that she had full intention of having fun times with Jin.

>I do wonder, though, who would be worse to have to explain yourself to? Someone who knows you know Koakuma's a succubus? Or someone who doesn't know that you know?

Again, we have no real clue on whether or not she's the traditional "screw her and you're screwed" succubus, and given that Gensokyo has so far produced a litany of monsters that defy our preconceived notions about them, it's somewhat reasonable to assume Koakuma wouldn't hurt us. She seems to have been nice enough so far, and she knows quite well that we're a student of her master, so it would be more than a bit odd for her to approach us this way if she knew it would kill us.

Further thoughts?
>> No. 104910
[x] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

>>104908
I don't believe he ever actually shrugged off votes man... He's stating what he's seen and for a time anon had been voting without much thinking thus getting into situations yet again anon tends to make more problematic than necessary; or should I say anon is not as clever as he wishes them to be and wishes to see some awesome write-ins. Sounds like Teruyo's style but not quite

>>104903
Considering we've made a stronger bond with Rumia in a way of a "sister-brother bonding", I'm not surprised his mind is reflecting upon it; why it became grim is another matter.
>> No. 104911
>>104908

I'm fairly sure he was talking about the bandwagoners and not those who consider what to vote for.

Why do you always get so butthurt about everything? I'm assuming it's always you, as it seems like there's been one guy who takes overreaction to an extreme, even by standards of the usual shitstorm.
>> No. 104912
>>104908
>That's a load of crap, and an insult to your readers.
But it is the truth
>What about the ones who vote for Flandre, think things through, and have considered and chosen other options?
Those are in the minority here, the majority just votes for everything that has Flandre in it. And they are damn agressive to get what they want.
>I do not wish to continue this story if I'm being mislead.
He is not trying to mislead you, he is just sad at the way his readers behave. And of course how they are.
>> No. 104913
File 12590140182.jpg - (269.58KB , 2048x1536 , 6c8ea94339244c2dc86cfa5fcefe214a.jpg ) [iqdb]
104913
>>104908
I apologize for wording myself poorly. Allow me to clarify.

>What about the ones who vote for Flandre, think things through, and have considered and chosen other options?
This is good, and I have no problems with it. I –want- people to do this when they choose what to vote for.
> If you think that every vote for her is automatic copy-paste, you're simply wrong.
Not 'every' vote, although I can see how my previous post could have implied such a view. No, I'm well aware that many - hell, I'd go as far as to say 'most' of my readers think things through, and form an educated opinion that for any given choice, interacting with any particular girl (let's not name names anymore, shall we?) would be the most beneficial, be that true or false (or subjective) in the end.

I'm talking about the ones that start screaming like monkeys, yelling "ZOMG FLANDRE ROUTE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO OTHERS ANYMORE".

>If you think that every voter is blindly voting for their favorite character without voicing their reasons, then they must have no reasons.
Again, I can see where you can get this impression from my earlier post on votespam; while there is a natural paranoia among several writers that a string of commentless, identical votes without so much as a word of discussion is either votespam or blind, unthinking bandwagoning - writers aren't psychic, you know - I'm well aware that in many situations, all that would be worth saying has simply been said already.

>I don't want to hear you shrug off half of your voters like this ever again.
I apologize if this is what it sounded like. I merely intended to finally tell the screaming fanbois to calm the fuck down; as for the readers that aren't looking for the next opportunity to spark a "X-fans vs. Y-fans" shitstorm, I have no issues with them. It's just depressing when people tell you in private that your story is going down the shitter because of raging fanwars. I used to find minor amusement in reading the more heated debates and arguments, but this has long since stopped being funny.
Those people are who I'm talking about. While I do not wish to alienate them, nor do I disrespect them, I would like for them to at least think calmly about what they vote and say, rather than vote out of spite or to 'counter' other votes, peppering their posts with insults on 'ur a faget' levels.

> If you're being biased, please tell me now. I do not wish to continue this story if I'm being mislead.
I assure you that I am not being biased, although using a specific name in my example seems to have given that impression; I merely used Flandre's name because - you have to admit this, yourself - the most common cause of the various fecal maelstroms we encounter in the threads these days is people arguing between 'Flandre' or 'not Flandre', whether about an individual choice or the story as a whole.

If it matters at all, my personal favorite touhous are Flandre, Sakuya and Remilia, in no particular order. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a SDM fanboy, so getting to write mostly about the SDM crew was a bonus in this story.

tl;dr: No, I'm not in cahoots with some sort of Rumia/Patchouli/Meiling/Sakuya route conspirators, nor am I favoring Flandre above anyone else either. I just want us all to get along and think, before we yell at each other over the internet.

Once more, I apologize if I have unintentionally offended anyone through my poor wording. I blame lack of sleep.
>> No. 104916
[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104917
>>104913
I see; thank you for clearing that up.

I simply do not wish to see this story become corrupt due to personal desires or the need to cater to everyone who is displeased with the way it is going. I'm sorry if I came off a little too strong.
>> No. 104918
>>104909
>>I had somewhat assumed that it was simply a precaution against Koakuma becoming involved with men who she knew nothing about. If her touch drives men wild with lust, the potential results of her, say, touching a married man could be disastrous. I tend not to think of Koakuma as being particularly lethal, so I assumed the instructions to her were more for social concerns, or propriety, but we really haven't had any indication either way on her effect on her partner. It might be wiser to ask Koakuma herself for clarification on that point, rather than make an assumption either way.

Well, for starters, I don't think Koakuma is the best one to ask about her effects on men.
For starters, we've already been told that at least some of those effects are entirely passive, and not at all of her own will, meaning she might not even be entirely aware of them herself.

That, and can she even actually talk?

As for matters of propriety or social concerns, you don't think there's something to be concerned about regarding either of those involved in having sex with Patchouli's familiar when there's possibly only one other person in the entire mansion who knows you're here? Barring having a quick but thorough wash before we have to go see our hostess, you don't suppose someone might notice Jin smelling of certain fluids, if not also of succubus?

>>Frankly, I just don't expect Taisa to employ such a cliche device. Also, I somewhat expect that Koakuma would have had the sense to lock the door when she entered, given that she had full intention of having fun times with Jin.

I would hope it wouldn't come to that, but I do believe it's wise to follow the saying of "hope for the best, but plan for the worst."
Besides, we've had Sakuya come knocking while we were in the bathtub comforting a crying Flandre, and Flandre come knocking while we were hanging out with Rumia. If we haven't already gone through our quota of "drama created by someone coming to the door at an inopportune moment" events (especially since the latter happened just this morning), then I'd say we've got at least some reason to worry about it happening again.


Also, it just seems to me that there's just something inherently very risky and potentially dangerous in willingly having sex with a succubus. It's like cutting yourself and holding the bleeding wound under the nose of Flandre, or slathering your naked body in steak sauce and walking around in front of Rumia while chanting a mantra of "taste me, I'm delicious!"

Speaking of which, I have to wonder if this situation were somewhat different, and it was instead Rumia seductively running her tongue over Jin's body, gently nibbling strategic areas while breathlessly complaining about how hungry she is, how would Anon respond to that? Would there be any debate over what to do then? Would we all unanimously say "HELL NO" and moonwalk the fuck out of dodge, or would we gladly lop off our own hand and feed it to her slowly so long as we got to JAM IT IN first?

That has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, I just find that scenario interesting and am curious about how it would play out with the voters.
>> No. 104919
>>104911
Is it so surprising that more than one person actually cares?

Though, I assume that every one of you who make an effort to defend Rumia are all the same overreactive, butthurt jackass as well.

>>104912
>But it is the truth
>the majority just votes for everything that has Flandre in it. And they are damn agressive to get what they want.
The majority of Rumia fags have been doing the same.
>he is just sad at the way his readers behave. And of course how they are.
I'd be sad, too, with all these derailers fagging up the place.
>> No. 104920
>>104918
>Speaking of which, I have to wonder if this situation were somewhat different, and it was instead Rumia seductively running her tongue over Jin's body, gently nibbling strategic areas while breathlessly complaining about how hungry she is, how would Anon respond to that? Would there be any debate over what to do then? Would we all unanimously say "HELL NO" and moonwalk the fuck out of dodge, or would we gladly lop off our own hand and feed it to her slowly so long as we got to JAM IT IN first?
You obviously haven't read Fingertips KISS. Koakuma is delicious.
>> No. 104924
[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

As much as I love Koa, I just can't see this going well and it goes against our character. The reason we had sex with Patchy was to heal her, not just to fuck her.


>[X] Ask if she's the kind that sucks their soul out.

Does anyone else hear how rude this sounds?

>>104920
"Call from the Shadows" is really good too.
>> No. 104926
>>104924
I guess, a little. Maybe only to her as a succubus. But it's a necessary question, wouldn't you agree?

I believe it would be better to ask her why. If she's been starving for a man, why deny her? If she's just somewhat horny, then maybe another time.

Taisa offered us consequence-free sex with Patchy, he might be doing the same with Koakuma. The library duo is like our safe-spot for a little stress-relief. Though it would be interesting to see just how connected she and Patchouli really are. Patchy might be horny right now, if Koa is acting up. I wouldn't put it past him to have some reasoning for this.
>> No. 104927
>>104924

Yet Jin's human, and he didn't treat sex with Patchy as a mechanical process, but an effort to please her at the same time.

We can't forget the time where Jin exploded Komachi's swimsuit.

He would be tempted, though it's up to anon to see what he does and what his reasons are.

But I'm saying he's no monk, but a normal teenage boy (one in a land of lovely ladies), And with the way his day's started out, perhaps he would be HIGHLY tempted to indulge in some fun during his trip there.

And the second option was more along the general outline, not exactly asking her in that fashion. I'd figure it'd be more curious and cautious.

But doing anything Now wouldn't be a good idea I'd think.

>Koakuma is delicious.

So true.
>> No. 104928
>>104918
>Well, for starters, I don't think Koakuma is the best one to ask about her effects on men.
For starters, we've already been told that at least some of those effects are entirely passive, and not at all of her own will, meaning she might not even be entirely aware of them herself.

A fair point, I concede that much. Still, I would think she would be familiar enough with herself to know whether or not she would hurt someone, and as I said before, it would be very odd for her to approach Jin knowing that it would end up harming him.

>That, and can she even actually talk?

Now that is something we will have to determine for ourselves... although, was there ever a point where she spoke to us before?

>As for matters of propriety or social concerns, you don't think there's something to be concerned about regarding either of those involved in having sex with Patchouli's familiar when there's possibly only one other person in the entire mansion who knows you're here? Barring having a quick but thorough wash before we have to go see our hostess, you don't suppose someone might notice Jin smelling of certain fluids, if not also of succubus?

Given the whole affair with bleeding profusely in the morning, I'd think a bath would be in order regardless. My personal recommendation would be to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, and have sex with Koakuma in the bath. Sexy bathing is quite fun.

>I would hope it wouldn't come to that, but I do believe it's wise to follow the saying of "hope for the best, but plan for the worst."
Besides, we've had Sakuya come knocking while we were in the bathtub comforting a crying Flandre, and Flandre come knocking while we were hanging out with Rumia. If we haven't already gone through our quota of "drama created by someone coming to the door at an inopportune moment" events (especially since the latter happened just this morning), then I'd say we've got at least some reason to worry about it happening again.

That last point is exactly why I would hope Taisa would not use that tired device. That aside, I find that this story is one that is inherently better to take risks in - Taisa has said outright that if something would lead to a Bad End, he will strike us with it immediately, rather than drawing it out. I say it's always worthwhile to make an attempt and fall short, especially under Taisa's conditions.

What we stand to gain from some casual sex is a closer relationship with another member of the mansion, the casual sex itself, and a more peaceful state of mind. What we stand to lose isn't so bad, I think - if the sex would kill us, we learn that immediately, and roll back; if not, then we might disappoint one or two members of the mansion, but I doubt it's anything they would hold against him for too long. He is, after all, a young man with hormones, and one who is surrounded by naught but beautiful women on a routine basis; any man would have trouble keeping that up for an extended period, let alone when a succubus, a creature known to surpass most all others in regards to sex and seduction, is fondling him. Jin is only human.

I also find most "resist Koakuma" situations somewhat laughable, to be honest. I'd like to see a story where doing so is flat out impossible, given that it should require an inhuman will to accomplish if she is at all serious. Which, incidentally, is another reason that I somewhat doubt she would hurt Jin - she doesn't seem to be forcing him, and I'd think that she could if she really wanted sex at any cost...

>Also, it just seems to me that there's just something inherently very risky and potentially dangerous in willingly having sex with a succubus. It's like cutting yourself and holding the bleeding wound under the nose of Flandre, or slathering your naked body in steak sauce and walking around in front of Rumia while chanting a mantra of "taste me, I'm delicious!"

The danger bit I addressed previously. I only quoted this for the cutting the hand business, because I find it amusing that we did something almost exactly like that. Which I am still surprised people voted to allow.

>Speaking of which, I have to wonder if this situation were somewhat different, and it was instead Rumia seductively running her tongue over Jin's body, gently nibbling strategic areas while breathlessly complaining about how hungry she is, how would Anon respond to that? Would there be any debate over what to do then? Would we all unanimously say "HELL NO" and moonwalk the fuck out of dodge, or would we gladly lop off our own hand and feed it to her slowly so long as we got to JAM IT IN first?

I would, personally, allow her to devour me. But then, I find her to be one of the more intriguing characters...
>> No. 104929
>I also find most "resist Koakuma" situations somewhat laughable, to be honest. I'd like to see a story where doing so is flat out impossible, given that it should require an inhuman will to accomplish if she is at all serious. Which, incidentally, is another reason that I somewhat doubt she would hurt Jin - she doesn't seem to be forcing him, and I'd think that she could if she really wanted sex at any cost...

Here's a thought: Why do you think she's been silent around Jin this whole time?
>> No. 104930
[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104931
File 125901951824.gif - (104.09KB , 975x684 , sexykoa005.gif ) [iqdb]
104931
>>104929

Koakuma is generally portrayed as someone who does not waste words, at least on THP. My previous experiences with her in other works, and earlier in this one, lead me to believe she tends to communicate through more physical means. Which makes a great deal of sense, honestly, given the rather physical nature of succubi.
>> No. 104932
File 125901979071.jpg - (313.54KB , 714x665 , 1180287225254.jpg ) [iqdb]
104932
>>104929
I have two theories about that.
First, there's some effect that her voice might have on people, particularly men, and so her silence is protect both others and herself, depending on how strong the effect actually is. Maybe it throws the person into a state of lust so strong they basically rape the little devil, which ultimately results in something unpleasant for at least one of the two parties. Perhaps her voice figures into her original function as a succubus, and as such things are completely unnecessary as part of her duties in serving Patchy, they are not to be used.

The other possible reason she doesn't talk? She just doesn't. Maybe she physically can't, maybe she just chooses not to, but either way she just doesn't do the whole "speaking to communicate" thing. I cannot recall her speaking at all in either this story or that side-story in Taisa's boredom thread on /gensokyo/, though I'm not sure how consistent the characterizations between the two would necessarily be.
>> No. 104933
[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

Sure. This seems like the best option.
>> No. 104935
[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.
>> No. 104936
[X] Politely ask her to stop molesting you
Though normally I'd just let her.
>> No. 104937
>>104932
She may use telepathic means.

>>104928
So guys, what's wrong with a bad end? A bad end is good every once in a while. We'll just get a nice scene and go back after it backfires. Simple.

Afterwards, I propose we strip naked and run down the halls of the SDM screaming like a maniac, raping fairy maids along the way. Then we piss in the tea cups.
>> No. 104938
>>104937

I think the folks scared to do this aren't worried about a bad end, but a more lasting effect to undo.

I'm of the belief that here, we should ask per politely to stop it, and more or less ask her to come by at a better time (when we're not expecting Sakuya)
>> No. 104939
>>104938
Isn't that what I suggested before the whole argument
>> No. 104940
>>104938
Sakuya x Koakuma three-way?

Taisa, write it.
>> No. 104941
>>104939

Yeah but it got drowned out in the shit storm.

>>104892 (my write in) tries to address this as a middle of the road option, we don't do it now, but we don't dismiss the prospect.

Since while now would be a bad time.

And about the matter of smelling like blood I think Jin might have taken a bath sometime unwritten. (not sure though)
>> No. 104942
>>104941
>Yeah but it got drowned out in the shit storm.

... what shitstorm?
>> No. 104943
>>104941
>>And about the matter of smelling like blood I think Jin might have taken a bath sometime unwritten. (not sure though)

He washed up while getting dressed and talking to Rumia about his plans for the day, I believe.
>> No. 104946
Maybe forcing all the voting to the thread on /words/ would stop this story from taking up so much space on /th/...
>> No. 104947
>>104946

That or Taisa not waiting too long to call votes, since I believe if they're called sooner, there'd be less shitstorms (most of such things are attempts to persuade the neutral voters, and if the votes are called there's nothign to pursuade them about)
>> No. 105003
[+] Politely ask her to stop molesting you.

I believe it's a bad idea to give in here, especially when we're already expecting Sakuya to come get Jin at any moment.

Also, I think Patchouli would know - or find out easily - and I believe she would be at least a bit perturbed.
>> No. 105038
>>104946
Since WUiG voting was always done in the Thread and not someplace else. You must have missed the very first threads with 400 replies in a matter of a days or two. I see no reason to change that concept.
>>104947
>That or Taisa not waiting too long to call votes, since I believe if they're called sooner, there'd be less shitstorms

This would be unfair towards the people who don't F5 the site or just only have time to read this after work or school.
And shitstorms will always appear, doesn't matter if the vote is called or not, do you think you can stop someone from raging just because you tell them to stop?
>Also, I think Patchouli would know - or find out easily - and I believe she would be at least a bit perturbe
She has at least some feelings for Jin, i don't know how much you can count her for a normal woman but i figure she would not take it so well if she were to find out.
>> No. 105057
So what're the chances of Patchouli wanting a taste of Jin and either unconsciously or intentionally sending her familiar to do as much?
>> No. 105058
>>105057
Probably very low assuming Koakuma is behaving on her own will. Then again one can simply argue the idea that with Patchouli becoming much more intrigued with Jin's capabilities, she's slowly trying to have Jin become something of a personal pet project; a specimen in regards to understanding human potential...

Think Washu but without all the hallmarks of that character
>> No. 105069
[x] Stress relief. You need this. Give in to desire.
-[x] If she's coming on this strong, there's fair reason to believe she probably needs this as well. You may not know her exact circumstances, but you can understand why she might want this. If you were willing to help Patchouli in this way, then you should be willing to do the same for her assistant.
-[x] Allow Koakuma to take the lead; she seems to be more proactive than Patchouli, and should show you what she wants. As before, the important thing should be to make sure you try to satisfy her before you think of yourself. Let Koakuma guide you, and concentrate on finding exactly how you should please her.
>> No. 105074
File 125909037743.jpg - (366.53KB , 600x600 , 405760368fc29d92be3e4b34023693ea.jpg ) [iqdb]
105074
The warmth of her body... Her breath against your neck, as she lays gentle kisses on your skin, each one sending hot, tingly shockwaves through your body... The mesmerizing touch of her hands in all the right places... Those breasts, softly pressing against your chest as if begging for you to play with them - it's enough to intoxicate a man, which only makes it all the more harder to gently push her away, sitting yourself upright to face her properly. Immediately, Koakuma's face turns a deep shade of pink, the devil adjusting herself and receding back into a more timid pose, holding one hand in front of her mouth and bowing her head to you in an apologetic manner; you reckon you ought to say something so the poor girl doesn't get the wrong idea.

"Ah, well, um... It's not that I'm not flattered by the attention or anything, but, you know, Koakuma... Sakuya will be here any minute, and I'd rather not have her walk in on such a thing." Trying your hardest to calm yourself down to the point where you can speak coherently, you try to maintain a smile in front of the demon girl sitting in your bed with you, just so she understands you didn't reject her out of being offended or anything.
"And besides, wouldn't Patchouli know what you're doing..? I mean, ah, you'd obviously know her better than me, but didn't she get upset the last time you even touched me?"

The succubus frowns a little, glancing to the side with the wings on her head drooping downwards slightly. Did she forget, or did she just not care? In either case, you think you've gotten the point across successfully; you'd rather not make this unnecessarily awkward by bringing up the whole suck-out-your-soul aspect most depictions of succubi seem to have. Not that you'd know whether or not this also applies to Koakuma, but you're not quite horny enough to risk death via sex, as fun of a way to go that would be.

"Hey, don't take it so hard, I..." You swallow.
"I'd want to, but... Now's just not a good time, okay? Maybe, ah... maybe we could discuss this later tonight..?" Trying your hardest to both keep from stammering nervously, you carefully reach out and touch her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. That strange, wonderful warmth seeps in through your fingertips once again... It's becoming harder and harder to suppress your desire to ask her if she could simply give you a back rub instead; somehow, you get the feeling it'd feel at least as good, in various ways.

In response, she merely looks at you with a bit of a sad smile on her face, offering you a polite nod before climbing out of your bed, adjusting her skirt... by doing which she inadvertently gives you a -very- good idea of the shape of her absolutely lovely backside. God damn you and your survival instinct/penchant for moralfaggotry. Koakuma suddenly jerks her head to the side, as if she had heard something - odd, since you didn't hear anything, yourself. As she turns around and waves to you politely, something tightens in your chest, prompting you to shout to her...
"Wait! You haven't even-..." She graces you with one last smile before disappearing in a puff of lavender smoke.
"-...said anything." Damn it.

Ah well... You lie down again, seriously considering taking another restful nap to recover from the excitement just now. You're not a pious monk on an epic journey, you're just a confused highschool boy in a magical land full of hot girls; would anyone truly have blamed you for accepting Koakuma just now? Well, okay, Remilia most certainly would have. Flandre definitely would have. Sakuya, you don't even want to know. Patchouli... Hm. Perhaps you should ask Patchouli whether or not Koakuma is the soul-sucking type of succubus, or a 'safe' kind. Maybe you could make it up to her somehow, if you know what you mean... And by that you mean you'd probably let her do the driving on account of your personal lack of experience, your own first time only having been just earlier this week. After all, you're not dealing with a physically weak ill woman this time, but a perfectly healthy (in more meanings than one) demon to whom sexual proficiency is likely to be inherent.

In any case, your penis will never forgive you for this.

To give it a second thought, though... It wouldn't make sense for her to try to do such things with you if she knew it'd kill you, right? Maybe it's perfectly harmless after all? Or just drains you of energy for a while? Only fatal if continued for an extended period of time? Or only through vaginal intercourse? The mechanics of succubi are obviously unknown to a young man that only just discovered their existence to be real not even a month ago. Yes, you ought to consult your mentor on the matter... subtly. Making it seem to be out of general curiosity, rather than a desire to hump her familiar - you're pretty certain that wouldn't fly too well with her. Then again, who knows? With Patchouli, you can never tell what exactly goes on in her mind.

You still wish Koakuma had at least said something, though. Come to think of it, has she spoken to you even once, so far? ...Can she even talk? Does she simply choose not to, or is she not allowed to? Or unable to? More questions to distract you from your original reason for coming to the mansion today... As if on cue, the door to your room slowly swings open, bringing you back to the matter at hand as Sakuya peeks inside with an apologetic smile.
"Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long... Although the mistress is already entertaining another unexpected guest, she will be seeing you n-... Something the matter, kid?"

"Eh? N-no, of course not." Come to think of it, you're probably still looking rather flustered from all the Koakuma business just now; and apparently more than just 'flustered', too, juding by Sakuya's eyes darting downwards for just a moment, her eyebrows suddenly rising. You promptly stand up and turn away to conceal your groin, only to hear Sakuya's voice from behind yourself, a strange tone to it that you can't quite define.

"I'll let the mistress know that you'll come to the dining room in a few minutes. If you need to, ah, use the bathroom, try not to make a mess..." Before you can turn around and blurt out any sort of awkward explanation or apology for your state, she's already gone. Damn it! What was that tone in her voice though? Was she amused, flustered? Upset? Probably just joking around with you again.
...
...
...
God damn it, Koakuma...

...

Having relieved any pent-up tension as per Sakuya's 'suggestion' (and resisting the temptation to look for her and ask for her assistance), while avoiding making a mess, you exit the bathroom and proceed to navigate your way to the dining room. Why there, at this time in the morning? It's already past breakfast time, yet nowhere near lunch time yet. What interests you more, however, is who this other guest could possibly be... Up until now, it had seemed as if nobody around here does anything except sit around and wait for you to show up to interact with them. Guess there's not much to do in a place without television or internet except read or play board games, huh? Approaching the double doors as you've done several times before, you swing them open with a bit of physical exertion. Do they have to be so heavy?

---------

(Part 1 of 2.)
>> No. 105075
>I'd want to, but...

Lying is bad
>> No. 105076
>>105075
Lying nothing, we're totally going to do her when we get a safe chance to.
>> No. 105077
>>105075

Jin's still officially single, so there's no real shame in sowing one's wild oats, and gaining experience will be beneficial to whoever he does end up dating.

>>104940
I somehow imagine a threesome being very SLIGHLY possible between Jin, his teacher and her familiar.

I wonder who her guest is, Reimu perhaps or Yukari?
>> No. 105079
>>Jin's still officially single

For some reason I'm reminded of the line "I don't have a girlfriend, but I know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that."
>> No. 105080
>>105079

Yeah... general rule of thumb: When dating a girl, she never wants to hear about the girls you nailed while you were single. I thought that much was a given.

And in Jin's case, it'd be for the overall good that he doesn't do so, (since that night with patchy is something she'd rather keep secret), and who knows how the sisters would react to the news.

And considering how the top two candidates for the position of Jin's girlfriend have more small hills (taking Taisa's added physical years into effect) than the rocky mountains, if he were to have anymore sex, some busty girls would be the best choice to get it out of his system before he starts dating (or else there'd be cases of said girl accusing him of staring too long at a curvier girl)
>> No. 105081
>>105079

That, of course, is why we would never mention it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having casual sex when you're not in a committed relationship, but it's still a rather private matter. Not something you go mentioning to anyone who asks.

Regardless, I hope we haven't blown our only chance at having fun with Koakuma. Tell us if we did, Taisa. I'm rather fond of her, generally, and we haven't had much opportunity to actually interact with her so far. The sex would have been a great lead-in to a friendship, on top of being fun, but...
>> No. 105082
>>105081

I don't think so, since I think Jin suggested that she come back tonight, but who knows. At least we tried.
>> No. 105083
Well, I'm happy that we took the right choice for once. Looking forward for the next update.
>> No. 105084
I'm wondering who Remi's guest is and what their reaction to Jin being there will be.
>> No. 105085
>>105084

I could see Kaguya showing up.
>> No. 105092
File 125910024349.jpg - (229.43KB , 707x1000 , b44edfb3639e9664897b3441538976bd.jpg ) [iqdb]
105092
>>105084
You know you want it.
>> No. 105093
>>105092
There was a choice around 3 threads back that'd have put you on a short little humorous and slightly over-the-top side quest this weekend that would have involved the UFO crew at one point.

It wasn't picked. I might write it anyway as a side story, in the future.
>> No. 105102
>>105093

Which choice was that?

And I'm amazed you considered having them there despite cutting out the SA characters and forgetting Suika.
>> No. 105104
>In any case, your penis will never forgive you for this.
This line just cracked me up.

>>105080
>And considering how the top two candidates for the position of Jin's girlfriend have more small hills
Assumption Man! You're assumptionizing on our behalf again!
>> No. 105107
>>105102
>[] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on! Nothing is impossible.
Most likely. The following choices from that thread are regarding Rumia.
>> No. 105109
>>105104

Not really, it could change (seeing how we're in the mansion) but it'll take more than a few mishaps to knock Flan from the number one spot. (and considering recent events, Rumia seems to be in no.2 barring any interesting events at the mansion.)

Patchy and Sakuya would be tied at no.3
>> No. 105115
>>105093
After you are done with this, you really have to head over to /underground/ and write something there. UFO characters only.
>> No. 105117
File 125910490223.jpg - (423.09KB , 500x669 , b55f330912304d626d822e0588a3b377.jpg ) [iqdb]
105117
>forgetting Suika
I’ll make up for that eventually, damn it.

--------

"...-ult me, sweetheart. What about the last time we..?"

An interrupted munching sound, followed by a loud swallowing.
"That didn't count. You hypnotized me that time, or something..." More munching quickly follows, occasionally switching to rhythmic, repeated swallowing sounds ended by a loud exhale - drinking something, and rather eagerly at that.

"Nonsense. Why would I resort to such cheap tactics? That was pure charisma and charm, I-... Oh, hello there! Come come, sit sit!" Remilia turns her attention away from her guest, greeting with you a wide smile and a wave of the arm. You take notice that she's wearing a dress that exposes her shoulders today, as opposed to her usual outfit, and has an overall appearance of having made herself look particularly nice for today - her hair sheens in light of the countless candles illuminating the dining room in a manner that would leave the most renowned shampoo commercial models envious, her long, dark eyebrows bring out the youthful radiance in those crimson eyes of hers, complemented by the matching tone of her lips and further accentuated by her snowy pale skin. While any other girl with her short stature and youthful appearance would merely look as if they had gotten into their big sister's closet and make-up drawer, she actually looks -great-, as if she were a living painting, a masterpiece to behold. You shake yourself out of your daze, only to be treated to the vampire's amused smirk, promptly wandering over to the overly long table and taking a seat next to her; you had originally intended to sit opposite of her, but the way her hand patted the chair to her side left a message impossible to misunderstand.

"Good morning... Remi." For a moment, you were conflicted whether you should try to butter her up with politeness and call her by her full first name, yet quickly discarded such a line of thought - you'd only arouse suspicion. Instead, you keep your cool and turn your attention to her guest.
"And Reimu."

"Mmm." The shrine maiden doesn't even bother uttering a proper greeting, her mouth full of sandwich, a large tray in front of her as if it were her personal plate, and a tall glass of what appears to be orange juice beside her (the juice pack was left on the table in consideration). From her appetite and the distance of the shrine from the village, you'd guess she doesn't get to eat -good- food very often. As proficient as Sakuya is at cooking more complex delicacies, she can whip up one hell of a sandwich, too. So as not to seem completely rude, she gives you a presumably friendly wave of the hand, provoking a giggle out of Remilia, leaning her elbows on the table and resting her chin on interlocked fingers.

"Aren't you being terribly impolite towards our guest, sweetheart?"

"Mmm." Munch munch munch.

"And if you eat too much, it'll end up going to your thighs, you know."

"M-khmm." A shake of the head, and more munching.

"Or maybe you're hoping it'll go to your chest instead?"

"Hngk..!" Reimu coughs loudly for a moment, as if the food had gotten caught in her throat, before sending an annoyed glance at the chuckling vampire.
"...You're one to talk."

"Fair enough, sweetheart. Ah, but who am I to talk, indeed! For am I not being rude to my guest, as well?" Turning herself around in her chair to sit sideways, facing you, Remilia treats you to a fanged grin, crossing her legs over one another - your attention is briefly drawn to her dress being just a wee bit more revealing of the legs than her usual attire - and leaning back slightly.
"I'll be honest with you - I was rather surprised to hear from Sakuya that you had decided to come here on your own. How bold of you to invite yourself over like this, would you not say so?" She stifles another giggle, before leaning closer to you; Reimu merely rolls her eyes once before she resumes ignoring the two of you, turning her attention back to more important things - like what you presume to be her breakfast for today.
"I had intended to invite you over, myself, but this is fine too... I wonder, did you miss me that much? Just kidding~" You merely smile back at her; it's good to see her in such high spirits, both because of what you've got to tell her, and because this confirms Flandre not having told Remilia about what happened earlier this morning. In fact, thinking about Flandre again creates this tight feeling in your chest...

"You're hopeless, you know that?" Sounding a little less perpetually-frustrated than usual, Reimu wipes her mouth with a napkin, a smirk on her face directed at Remilia and yourself.

"Is that so, sweetheart? And what, pray tell, could you possibly be insinuating with that remark, hmmm~?"

"What, you think I'm jealous of you flirting with the guy so obviously? Just because most male yo-... just because most guys of your 'social standing' are mindless brutes doesn't mean the same applies to me. Besides," she says, finishing her juice before continuing, "I'm far too busy with you-know-what these days for that sort of thing anyway."

"I believe the word you're looking for is 'envy', sweetheart; jealousy implies you're afraid of losing something you actually have," Remilia responds, her tone of voice teasing yet friendly; Reimu's smirk in reaction suggests they do this sort of thing all the time.
"And do you not find him attractive then? Hmm..." Remilia then promptly eyes you from top to bottom, as if appraising your worth.
"A little scrawny and plain-looking, perhaps, but he's not without his charming characteristics."

"I'm right here, you know." It feels a little uncomfortable to have people talking about you like this when you're in the same room, right beside them; more so if said people are girls, although you suppose you should take Remilia's words as a sort of compliment, and an overall good sign.

"I know, I know~" The vampire gently flaps her wings in delight, furthering your disbelief of how she could possibly expect you to still believe in the charade you two have been spinning before one another; but she probably doesn't even notice such subconscious movements on her part.
"So! Before my dear Reimu eats me out of house and home, would you care for some breakfast, yourself? Or have you already eaten today?"



[] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-{}Ask if you could eat it on the go, though; you'd like to go greet the others too. It'd only be polite of you. Promptly sneak some food out to the poor gate guard.
[] You've already eaten.
-{} Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway. You need to keep the vampire's opinion of you as high as possible.
--{} Remilia is in a good mood. Now's your chance to do the big reveal! (Write-in recommended for general wording and mood.)
--{} You're not alone with her, she'd still feel like she was put on the spot. Wait with the reveal until you're in private with her.
--{} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
-{} Excuse yourself for the time being; you'd like to go greet the others too. It'd only be polite of you.
--{} Go greet Patchouli.
---{} Talk about Koakuma.
----{} Try to be subtle, leave the impression of a scholarly interest towards succubi in general.
----{} Be completely truthful about what happened. She should know about what happened, assuming she doesn't already.
---{} Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---{} Talk some more about the reveal. You don't want to cock it up, so any further words of wisdom would be of great value to you.
--{} Flandre time. Now.
--{} (Write-in: Go find someone else?)
>> No. 105118
{X} Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
>> No. 105119
>>105109
When did Rumia ever come into the equation?

Little sister ever since she started sleeping over.
>> No. 105120
{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend. Would also be best if it is done privately or along side Flandre; let Remilia decide, of course making note of its importance.

In the mean time...

[X] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-{X}Ask if you could eat it on the go, though; you'd like to go greet the others too. It'd only be polite of you.
--{X} Go greet Patchouli.
---{x} Talk about Koakuma. (Just for clarity's sake)
---{X} Talk about Flandre. (Any advice would help)
---{X}Talk some more about the revealing
----[x]Maybe they'd like to see Jin do a duel; perhaps against Sakuya?

My only issue with this is considering Flandre's current mindset the reveal may occur much sooner than planned, maybe her being given the revelation before Remilia. Whether that would make her feel better or not is another matter.
>> No. 105122
>>105119
Oh you.
>> No. 105123
>>105119

Tell that to her fans.

But did Jin eat breakfast at all today? since if not

[] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-{}Ask if you could eat it on the go, though; you'd like to go greet the others too. That and they could resume talking It'd only be polite of you. Promptly sneak some food out to the poor gate guard.
--[x] See Patchy
---[x] Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---[x] Talk about Koakuma.
----{x} Be completely truthful about what happened. She should know about what happened, assuming she doesn't already.

Since Remilia's busy (and we don't want Reimu to find out that we might have upset the younger sister), we should go to Patchy now and hopefully get some advice.

And Sakuya's advice would be a good idea, since if all goes badly you won't be around for the fall out.
>> No. 105124
[X] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-{X}Ask if you could eat it on the go, though; you'd like to go greet the others too. It'd only be polite of you.
--{X} Go greet Patchouli.
---{x} Talk about Koakuma. (Just for clarity's sake)
---{X} Talk about Flandre. (Any advice would help)
---{X}Talk some more about the revealing
>> No. 105125
[] You've already eaten.
--{} Flandre time. Now.

Voting for this until I read the update.
>> No. 105126
>I'm actually trying to slowly, gradually, get people used to -thinking- about choices, in the vain hope that maybe, possibly, this will also get people to consider other choices like this as well, instead of blindly voting for whichever choice has Flandre's name in it.

>>105125
Well played.
>> No. 105127
[X] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-[X] Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway. You need to keep the vampire's opinion of you as high as possible.
--[X]Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
--[X]'So, what's keepin' you busy, Reimu?'
>> No. 105130
[X] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
[X] Gently take hold of the end of one of Remi's wings, and wiggle it back and forth a bit before tapping your fingers along it.
[X] "... I do have a sudden craving for bat wing soup. Perhaps you can oblige me?"
-{X} Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway, just for a little while. You don't hang around with Reimu very often, and Remi is fun when she's in such a good mood.
--{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
-{X} Excuse yourself after a while. You should go greet the others. It's only polite.
--{X} Go greet Patchouli first.
---{X} Talk about Koakuma.
----{X} Aside from pure curiosity, and your... other interests in her, the information is liable to prove useful. She is Patchouli's assistant, and you are Patchouli's pupil; there's a fair bet that the two of you are going to run into eachother more often as time goes on. Always good to be prepared.
---{X} Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---{X} Talk some more about the reveal. You don't want to cock it up, so any further words of wisdom would be of great value to you.
---{X} Talk about the book, and mention how badly you reacted to it last time - you need to know what's happening.

I can't resist flirting with Remi when she looks like that. Besides, harmless flirting never hurt anyone, and it's good fun between friends.

After that, though, we should consult Patchouli. We have a good deal of questions that need to be answered, and Patchouli is always happy to answer questions. Plus, it's kind of nice spending time with her.

We should sneak Meiling some food at some point too.
>> No. 105131
>"I believe the word you're looking for is 'envy', sweetheart; jealousy implies you're afraid of losing something you actually have,"
Heh, this' the other day's conversation. God bless google I guess.
>> No. 105132
>>105129
We should sneak Meiling some food at some point too.

Assuming every works out, or most of it, I don't see why we can't do this as a sort of payment when we have Jin get down on his training for the upcoming events; especially since this may be a daily thing that happens to her.
>> No. 105133
[x] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.

Let's spend some time with Remilia. Flandre isn't the only one we have to woo. Maybe we can grab a sandwich for poor Meiling.

{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend. Would also be best if it is done privately or along side Flandre; let Remilia decide, of course making note of its importance.

Definitely need to make sure to resolve the conflict with Flandre first.
>> No. 105135
>>105132
Yes.
>>105127
Here. Add [x]Can I take a few of these for later? (Give them to Meiling when the conversation is over)
>> No. 105136
I'd rather see more Remi while she's in such high spirits.

{Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.}

- {Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend. Would also be best if it is done privately or along side Flandre; let Remilia decide, of course making note of its importance.}
>> No. 105140
>>105133

Thing is Reimu's with her and we can't do much in the way of productive talking with her around.

She might not care about the truth, but it'd make it awkward for Remilia. (That and it'd be too soon)

And saying what happened with Flandre is a BIG no no in front of Reimu.

Trying to get some food for Meiling isn't a bad idea.
>> No. 105141
[x] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
>> No. 105142
>>105140
Indeed. Intent was to make flirty small talk with Remi for awhile, and save the serious things for later.

>And saying what happened with Flandre is a BIG no no in front of Reimu.

Not what I meant by 'resolve first' but yeah, definitely a bad idea. Last thing we need is suspicious or pissed off Reimu.
>> No. 105147
[X] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-[X] Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway. You need to keep the vampire's opinion of you as high as possible.
--[X]Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
--[X]'So, what's keepin' you busy, Reimu?'
--[x]Can I take a few of these for later? (Give them to Meiling when the conversation is over)

>> 105130 Ideas are good, but we'll probably get another vote after the conversation is over. No sense running in front of your horses.
>> No. 105151
>>105142

And pass up potentially key advice from Patchy?

Let's hope that this doesn't take up almost the whole day. (some events at the mansion do have a nasty way of taking much more time than expected.)
>> No. 105154
[X] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-{X}Ask if you could eat it on the go, though; you'd like to go greet the others too. It'd only be polite of you.
--{x} Go greet Patchouli.
---{x} Talk about Koakuma. (Just for clarity's sake)

It's patchy time.
>> No. 105161
Am I the only one kind of annoyed by this?

>"I'd want to, but... Now's just not a good time, okay? Maybe, ah... maybe we could discuss this later tonight..?"

I kind of figured leaving out that whole "discussing it later tonight" thing from my vote would prevent this scenario. Koakuma H isn't really necessary and I can't see it as inconsequential. What I can see (potentially) happening is moments before Flandre H, she'll ask something along the lines of "Is this your first time?" and Jin is going to either have to lie (again) or say "I've stuck half the mansion before making my way to you."

I don't intend to argue, just voicing a minor complaint.

Ignore me
>> No. 105166
>>105161
I can agree with you but let's leave that alone until the issue actually comes up. At the very least we should keep it in mind.
>> No. 105168
>>105161
>>105166

I voted to say no politely outright rather than asking her to come back later, but pretty much what 105166 said. What won, won, and we may as well prepare. Not for a bad end, mind you, I'm not trying to start a shitstorm or anything, but we may as well know what we're going to do when this comes up again.

Also, if we end up arguing about this, please take it to the thread on /words/. Three updates and we're already past 200 posts. Civilized discussion is fine, but I'll probably be re-reading this a year or so down the line and finding half the threads to be 1/10 update, 1/10 discussion and 8/10 rage is going to be really fucking annoying. Granted, there wasn't too much raging this thread, but still.
>> No. 105169
>>105161

Paranoid much? as far as Koakuma goes, we'll worry about the issue if it come up again. But I'm sure the Patchy H scene will not hinder Jin in any way.

That and Flan doesn't have any ideas that She'd be Jin's first girlfriend. So I'd doubt that'd happen.

>>105154

And I'd think advice on dealing with the Flan problem would come before Koakuma.
>> No. 105173
[X] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
[X] Gently take hold of the end of one of Remi's wings, and wiggle it back and forth a bit before tapping your fingers along it.
[X] "... I do have a sudden craving for bat wing soup. Perhaps you can oblige me?"
-{X} Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway, just for a little while. You don't hang around with Reimu very often, and Remi is fun when she's in such a good mood.
--{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
-{X} Excuse yourself after a while. You should go greet the others. It's only polite.
--{X} Go greet Patchouli first.
---{X} Talk about Koakuma.
----{X} Aside from pure curiosity, and your... other interests in her, the information is liable to prove useful. She is Patchouli's assistant, and you are Patchouli's pupil; there's a fair bet that the two of you are going to run into eachother more often as time goes on. Always good to be prepared.
---{X} Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---{X} Talk some more about the reveal. You don't want to cock it up, so any further words of wisdom would be of great value to you.
---{X} Talk about the book, and mention how badly you reacted to it last time - you need to know what's happening.
>> No. 105175
>>105173

Sure is picking every option in existence in here.
>> No. 105177
[X] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
--{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.

I want to cherish these moments of Remilia in one of the best moods we've ever seen her in, before we bring it all crashing down upon us the following night.

Then again, Patchouli might have some advice to offer regarding Flandre. Or perhaps she won't. As much of an intellectual as she is, I'm not sure how much advice she could offer in more emotional, "matters of the heart" kind of things.
>> No. 105182
Something interesting I noticed rereading >>105074

>God damn you and your survival instinct/penchant for moralfaggotry. Koakuma suddenly jerks her head to the side, as if she had heard something - odd, since you didn't hear anything, yourself.

Seems like she sensed Jin damning himself there.
>> No. 105183
>>105182

...Huh. Somehow I completely missed that, but if it is that, it was a nice touch.
>> No. 105184
[X] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
--{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
>> No. 105186
[X] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
[X] Gently take hold of the end of one of Remi's wings, and wiggle it back and forth a bit before tapping your fingers along it.
[X] "... I do have a sudden craving for bat wing soup. Perhaps you can oblige me?"
-{X} Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway, just for a little while. You don't hang around with Reimu very often, and Remi is fun when she's in such a good mood.
--{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
-{X} Excuse yourself after a while. You should go greet the others. It's only polite.
--{X} Go greet Patchouli first.
---{X} Talk about Koakuma.
----{X} Aside from pure curiosity, and your... other interests in her, the information is liable to prove useful. She is Patchouli's assistant, and you are Patchouli's pupil; there's a fair bet that the two of you are going to run into eachother more often as time goes on. Always good to be prepared.
---{X} Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---{X} Talk some more about the reveal. You don't want to cock it up, so any further words of wisdom would be of great value to you.
---{X} Talk about the book, and mention how badly you reacted to it last time - you need to know what's happening.

Sounds like a good choice... and a WALL for Taisa to write. I like long updates.
>> No. 105191
>>105161
>>105166
>>105168
For the record, 'discussion' isn't necessarily an innuendo for 'hot dickings'. It generally implies talking.
>> No. 105205
[X] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
[X] Gently take hold of the end of one of Remi's wings, and wiggle it back and forth a bit before tapping your fingers along it.
[X] "... I do have a sudden craving for bat wing soup. Perhaps you can oblige me?"
-{X} Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway, just for a little while. You don't hang around with Reimu very often, and Remi is fun when she's in such a good mood.
--{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
-{X} Excuse yourself after a while. You should go greet the others. It's only polite.
--{X} Go greet Patchouli first.
---{X} Talk about Koakuma.
----{X} Aside from pure curiosity, and your... other interests in her, the information is liable to prove useful. She is Patchouli's assistant, and you are Patchouli's pupil; there's a fair bet that the two of you are going to run into eachother more often as time goes on. Always good to be prepared.
---{X} Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---{X} Talk some more about the reveal. You don't want to cock it up, so any further words of wisdom would be of great value to you.
---{X} Talk about the book, and mention how badly you reacted to it last time - you need to know what's happening.
>> No. 105211
[X] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
[X] Gently take hold of the end of one of Remi's wings, and wiggle it back and forth a bit before tapping your fingers along it.
[X] "... I do have a sudden craving for bat wing soup. Perhaps you can oblige me?"
-{X} Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway, just for a little while. You don't hang around with Reimu very often, and Remi is fun when she's in such a good mood.
--{X} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
-{X} Excuse yourself after a while. You should go greet the others. It's only polite.
--{X} Go greet Patchouli first.
---{X} Talk about Koakuma.
----{X} Aside from pure curiosity, and your... other interests in her, the information is liable to prove useful. She is Patchouli's assistant, and you are Patchouli's pupil; there's a fair bet that the two of you are going to run into eachother more often as time goes on. Always good to be prepared.
---{X} Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---{X} Talk some more about the reveal. You don't want to cock it up, so any further words of wisdom would be of great value to you.
---{X} Talk about the book, and mention how badly you reacted to it last time - you need to know what's happening.
>> No. 105212
>[x] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
"I've yet to taste you"
>> No. 105215
>[X] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
>[X] Gently take hold of the end of one of Remi's wings, and wiggle it back and forth a bit before tapping your fingers along it.
>[X] "... I do have a sudden craving for bat wing soup. Perhaps you can oblige me?"

Why do people think this is a good idea?!
>> No. 105222
>>105215
's called teasing back. She seems to like doing that so what'd happen if the roles are reversed?

Besides, taking riskless choices all the time is getting boring. Anyway, unless Tesla is Kira on disguise, I don't think that something and harmless as this can bite in the neck ass.
>> No. 105224
>>105222

Did you just misspell Taisa? Also we can't afford to have another backfire.
>> No. 105225
[+] Sure, you'd like a sandwich or two.
-[+] Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway. You need to keep the vampire's opinion of you as high as possible.
--[+] Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
--[+] "So, what's keepin' you busy, Reimu?"
-[+] Can I take a few of these for later? (Give them to Meiling when the conversation is over)

For shame. You should never create a singular tabbed indent that isn't the root. =P
>> No. 105226
>>105215
Why do you think it isn't?
>> No. 105227
>>105215
Though the particular line just seems a tad creepy, and there is possibly some backfire potential, I have to admit I can see some prime comedic value in flirting with Remilia like that. Especially if her wings are sensitive to touch, and she has to try to cover up her reaction both for the sake of Reimu and the boy who she believe is supposed to be completely oblivious to her true nature.

It makes me think back to when Jin touched one of Cirno's wing-crystals, though this time the subject is in a far better position (as well as being more inclined) to return the favor of touching him "in weird places".
>> No. 105229
>>105227

Thing is Remilia isn't as good as taking teasing as she is dishing it out (remember what happened with Jin teased her about ice cream and Flan?)

There's a reasonable chance of backfire here, and the last thing we need is to blow our foot off with a shotgun.
>> No. 105231
>>105229
>>Thing is Remilia isn't as good as taking teasing as she is dishing it out (remember what happened with Jin teased her about ice cream and Flan?)

Yeah, but the teasing at that time was centered more around Flandre, not her, and as she herself explained, her precious little sister is a veeeeeeeery touchy subject for her. Besides, it's actually rather normal for siblings to have a sort of double-standard when it comes to jokes and teasing directed at their siblings. Things that are okay for them to do or say about them would get you a beating if you tried to do the same.

Besides, this isn't strictly teasing, but also a bit of flirting, which Remilia has shown she is quite receptive to. Remember Jin's remark about drawing her nude sometime?

If it were Flandre we were implying we wanted to "eat" right now, then we might have more to worry about, but as-is, I don't think we have that much to worry about.
>> No. 105256
If voting's still open:

[e] "Well, I'm afraid I've already eaten, but..."
[e] Gently take hold of the end of one of Remi's wings, and wiggle it back and forth a bit before tapping your fingers along it.
[e] "... I do have a sudden craving for bat wing soup. Perhaps you can oblige me?"
-{e} Stick around with Remilia and Reimu anyway, just for a little while. You don't hang around with Reimu very often, and Remi is fun when she's in such a good mood.
--{e} Sakuya probably knows best. Wait until Sunday evening with the reveal; no use souring moods just yet, if you intend to stay around for the weekend.
-{X} Excuse yourself after a while. You should go greet the others. It's only polite.
--{e} Go greet Patchouli first.
---{e} Talk about Koakuma.
----{e} Aside from pure curiosity, and your... other interests in her, the information is liable to prove useful. She is Patchouli's assistant, and you are Patchouli's pupil; there's a fair bet that the two of you are going to run into eachother more often as time goes on. Always good to be prepared.
---{e} Talk about Flandre. Does she have any advice for you in regards to fixing up this mess?
---{e} Talk some more about the reveal. You don't want to cock it up, so any further words of wisdom would be of great value to you.
---{e} Talk about the book, and mention how badly you reacted to it last time - you need to know what's happening.

Reasoning: Answers questions, might lead to some humor, and provides for an all-around interesting update.
>> No. 105260
>>104609
>She just grins in response, and you keep walking. Sure is a long-ass wall, isn't it?
I just got this. Should I feel bad?
>> No. 105262
>>105260

If you should feel bad than so should I, because that went right over my head until just now.
>> No. 105266
>>105264
Wall-of-text longitude self-complaint hidden inside a wall-of-bricks longitude complaint written inside aforementioned wall-of-text.
>> No. 105300
[x] >>105256

I am exceptionally lazy.
>> No. 105324
Soooo... 7, 6 more posts til autosage..?

I'm eating breakfast, will start writing a bit later today.
>> No. 105335
File 125925121736.jpg - (136.59KB , 500x690 , To_Taisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
105335
>> No. 105336
File 125925290034.jpg - (25.22KB , 300x300 , Kaguyas_just_as_planned.jpg ) [iqdb]
105336
>> No. 105342
File 125925815494.jpg - (316.49KB , 679x1000 , 0bccdca603e021d78c061c14378da77b.jpg ) [iqdb]
105342
I wonder~
>> No. 105349
>>105335
This would have been actually cool if only you hadn't drama'd it the fuck up and put your blather on it.
>> No. 105355
File 125926964320.jpg - (106.63KB , 500x690 , alukari.jpg ) [iqdb]
105355
>>105349
Here you go.
>> No. 105360
>Autosage
>4 updates and 1 very informative post

Well, it's an improvement.
>> No. 105362
File 125927718252.png - (48.70KB , 600x800 , 123382182286.png ) [iqdb]
105362
>>105360
A %125 improvement actually. Not bad.
>> No. 105363
>>105362
Right, Anon should feel proud of this accomplishment.
>> No. 105364
File 125927792724.jpg - (475.94KB , 1600x1000 , 5d1ab4cc614df7bfcd6d501e7e3db9ab.jpg ) [iqdb]
105364
And that should do it.
>> No. 105367
>>105366