[Return]
Archived thread

File 125747494599.jpg - (492.52KB , 1200x960 , a1007ce42a7f8b5fcbb523c800d46fd8.jpg ) [iqdb]
102501 No. 102501
A warmth spreads across your body accompanied by a floating feeling. You feel at peace, it's a very comfortable feeling. Something soft brushes against your back, and you become aware of the cool touch of grass. You open your eyes to blue sky and white clouds, another dream world you imagine. You remain in the grass for a while longer, not wanting to disturb the peace around you. Eventually though, you do sit up. You're on the crest of a hill, the immediate surroundings are not familiar to you. You stand with time, and look around the area for any sign of a landmark, something you could use to orient yourself. You see a field of white flowers at the foot of the hill, and a shining river running along side of it, snaking around the hill you're currently on.

Behind you lies a thin forest, at the edge of which a large tree stands with many low branches. It looks like an easily climbable tree. Beyond it, the forest seems comfortably shady, and a very small footpath seems to lead further into it. The final point of interest you notice is a small stone tablet, not too far from where you currently are. On closer inspection, it's carved with an image of a wolf, as best as you can tell, and is surrounded by several small stone piles. You realize it's meant to be a small shrine. You look back to your surroundings, and start to decide how you're going to enjoy yourself.

[] Sit among the flowers.
[] Wet your feet in the river.
[] Pay your respects to the wolf.
[] When did you last climb a tree...?
[] Take a walk through the forest.

---

Well, here we are then, back to a new choice with new prospects.

>> No. 102505
[X] Pay your respects to the wolf.
>> No. 102506
[X] Sit among the flowers.

Flowers~
>> No. 102508
>[] When did you last climb a tree...?

I have no idea who this option is supposed to represent. But hey, I can only guess one of the options anyway.

[X] Take a walk through the forest.
>> No. 102522
[0] When did you last climb a tree...?
>> No. 102536
[x] When did you last climb a tree...?
>> No. 102555
[x] When did you last climb a tree...?
>> No. 102559
>>102501
[X] Pay your respects to the wolf.

Only seems proper
>> No. 102561
[] Pay your respects to the wolf.
>> No. 102568
[] Pay your respects to the wolf.
>> No. 102572
So you really went and did it?

Well, no regret only path etc.

Suzuran are white flowers.
Kappa play in the river.
Wolf tengu pay respects for their ancestors at the shrine.
Cats climb trees.
Take a walk in forest and you might run into a hungry youkai.

[X] Take a walk through the forest.
>> No. 102573
[X] Take a walk through the forest.
>> No. 102574
[x] Take a walk through the forest.
>> No. 102576
[x] Take a walk through the forest.

Rumia~
>> No. 102577
[x] Take a walk through the forest.

Changing vote.
>> No. 102579
[X] Take a walk through the forest.
>> No. 102580
[X] Take a walk through the forest.
>> No. 102581
[x] Take a walk through the forest.

The forest seems the most appealing, a peaceful walk through quiet woods is a very relaxing thing. You start towards the forest and get yourself on the faint path. You make it a few steps into the forest when you notice the abundance of clover lining both sides of the walkway. Slowly, the world fades to white.

You wake again, finding yourself in a bed this time, very much inside a building as the wooden beams overhead make it clear. Wherever you are, you're comfy again, and you don't feel like moving, but you do anyway. You're in another body again it seems, and you don't have a whole lot of clues to go on about your identity. You lift your blanket to inspect yourself, another girl it seems, and rather young as well. Couldn't be older than 13, maybe? Well, physically. Your lower back itches a bit, and you roll over slightly to scratch when your fingers happen across a rather curious attachment. You have a tail this time, feels small and kind of puffy. You now become more aware of the very peculiar sensation on your head you has just dismissed as hair, and reach up. A pair of long, floppy ears greet you. A rabbit?

You toss your cover aside and slide off the small mattress on the ground, standing into a stretch. You're already starting to plan how you're going to learn about yourself this time, and you look around the room for anything that could be useful to you. All you find, however, is a rumpled pink dress and a small carrot-shaped pendant. Well, this is in the room you woke up in, so they must be yours. You grab the pendant first and start to loop the cord around your neck to fasten it when the sliding door behind you opens. You turn on the spot and see another girl standing in the door, holding a pink bundle.

“Oh, you're awake already, Leader?” she asks, and that already causes your heart to jump. Leader? You're a leader now? Of what? Rabbits? This... could get bad. The girl walks up to you and hands over the folded fabric, which you realize is a fresh dress. “Here's your clothes for the day,” she says happily, skipping past you to take the crumpled dress and head to the door. “See you later!” she sings, bounding out into the hall. On second thought... maybe you could work this. You slip into your dress, smooth out the wrinkles, and head out the door to your room as well, closing it behind you. Looking around the hall, you realize that it extends rather far in two different directions, and there are a great number of rooms it seems. You think to look above the door and find to your relief that it's marked with a plaque that reads 'Tewi's Room', so that must be your name. You didn't even have to learn it the hard way! Now... you need to familiarize yourself with everything you can, as fast as possible.

[] Tour the building, try to learn the layout as best you can. You want to avoid being lost.
[] Do some meet and greet. If you're a leader, you want to try to learn any other important people.
[] You're more interested in what kind of power you must have, a leader would be powerful, right?
[] Ugh... actually, you should probably get some breakfast first. Your stomach demands satisfaction!

---

Unexpected direction! Judging from the folks that thought it to be the Rumia route. The only correct connections were White flowers -> Suzuran/Medicine and Wolf shrine -> Wolf Tengu/Momizi. The others were a little more obscure.

If you really want to know: River -> Freshwater Lamprey/Mystia, Climbing tree -> Three Fairie's Treehouse/Luna
>> No. 102590
Heh, this' gonna be interesting...

[x] You're more interested in what kind of power you must have, a leader would be powerful, right?
>> No. 102595
[+] Ugh... actually, you should probably get some breakfast first. Your stomach demands satisfaction!

Priorities.
>> No. 102607
File 125752080790.png - (31.73KB , 563x469 , tewi scheming.png ) [iqdb]
102607
heh heh heh

[x] Do some meet and greet. If you're a leader, you want to try to learn more about any other important people your subjects.

Guessing the plot points here: Coming to terms with with Kaguya & Eirin as to who truly is in charge of Eientei and the Bamboo Forest. Proper delegation of labor. Everyone is comfortable with their role in the household. Non-agression pact with Mokou.

Hey, since we have plenty of hint tokens:
[x] Hint token: What are the endpoints to 100% Tewi's possession route?

Tewi as comic relief character and trickster is going to given a lot of leeway as far as plots are concerned, so this is actually a perfect candidate for Nobody to test the waters.
>> No. 102623
>>102607

>Hint Token

Holy shit, you actually remember those? Now, if I only understood what you meant by endpoints...
>> No. 102624
>>102623
I think he means what we should accomplish as Tewi to get her 100% good end?
>> No. 102631
[x] Ugh... actually, you should probably get some breakfast first. Your stomach demands satisfaction!
>> No. 102632
[x] Ugh... actually, you should probably get some breakfast first. Your stomach demands satisfaction!
>> No. 102633
[x] Ugh... actually, you should probably get some breakfast first. Your stomach demands satisfaction!
>> No. 102635
>>102624

This
>> No. 102637
[0] Ugh... actually, you should probably get some breakfast first. Your stomach demands satisfaction!
>> No. 102645
>>102624

Already? Can't it wait a bit? You know, we just possessed her, how about waiting some time to figure things out and then start asking questions?

>Tewi route

FUCK YEAH

[] Tour the building, try to learn the layout as best you can. You want to avoid being lost.

Tewi knows the layout of Eientei better than most residents, if she suddenly got lost people would get too curious. Remember that Eirin can make drugs to make anyone able to see and to petrify ghosts, she may also be able to create something to exorcise them from someone.

Also, learn some secrets (or remember them).
>> No. 102654
[x] Ugh... actually, you should probably get some breakfast first. Your stomach demands satisfaction!

Maybe it's because you're a rabbit this time, opposed to... whatever Alice was supposed to be, and the Goddess Hina, but the pain of hunger is a fairly unfamiliar sensation for you, and so you seek to correct this issue as soon as possible. You choose a direction at random and walk it, looking for anything that would resemble a kitchen You eventually reach the corner of the hall and take it, and as you proceed down the new hallway, you can smell something delicious before you hear the gradually growing sound of group chatter. You found it already? Your suspicions are confirmed when you pass in front of some open doorways to see a rather large and busy kitchen being worked by a number of similarly rabbit ears girls, each of whom notice you eventually and give a smile and wave. You put on your best confident smile and wave back to the room. You really did find the kitchen on your first try, and you didn't have to wander around lost. That's rather lucky, though you have your doubts that you'll get other breaks like this. Those are worries for another time though, right now the only other break you have to worry about is the one pending on your fast.

“Hello, hello!” you say, being cheery as you enter the kitchen. “You all are quite busy!”

“It's the Moon Festival tonight!” one of the rabbits speaks up from over a pot of rice, “we're getting all the preparations ready for tonight.”

“Good, good!” you exclaim, taking a look over everything. They all seem to be doing something different. While you're considering heading around and checking out what everyone is up to to see if you can glean some ideas about what this festival entails, you're approached by another rabbit carrying a plate.

“Breakfast, Leader,” she says quietly, barely audible over the noise of fifty bunny girls laughing and talking. A fairly basic breakfast of eggs, toast and hash browns greets you, with a carrot on the side. You claim the plate without skipping a beat.

“Thank you~” you chime, taking a step away. She nods and heads back into the crowd to join another group at the ovens. You make your way out of the kitchen and quickly find the dining room across the hall, thanks to a door left open by a couple girls already in the room taking their own breakfasts. You slip in to eat. One meal later, you pick up the carrot on your plate and crunch down on the end as one of the girls that had finished her own meal comes by to pick up your plate. As you leave the dining room, you're stopped by, surprise, another rabbit girl.

“Commander Tewi, Eirin's sent me to find you for her,” the bespectacled girl says. 'Commander', huh? You wonder who this Eirin is supposed to be. You give a short nod in reply, and the messenger floats off to another part of the building, leaving you to rack your brain and wander the halls. You idly bounce the carrot hanging from your mouth around with your jaw, trying to remember anything you can about this 'Eirin', but try as you might all you get is the thought of red and blue. You're willing to take it as a hint, you should be able to find her when you see her. You wander around the halls aimlessly for now, crunching on the carrot periodically. You spot a set of rather interesting sliding doors ahead, carrying an interesting design rather than the plain nondescript paper doors of most of the other rooms. The doors are open, so you can't resist the urge to peek, and your heart jumps a bit when you do. Beyond the doors is a rather lavishly decorated room with a very highly Japanese style, in the center of which, on a mass of blankets and pillows, sits a girl that looks to be in her late teens in what seems to be little more than a small white nightgown. You thought you were the one with the highest position around here, but this room seems to suggest otherwise. Thankfully, she seems a little preoccupied with trying to comb out her unbelievably long black hair to have noticed you, so you slip back to try to force yourself to remember something. With nothing to go on though, you draw blanks. She seems kind of princess-like though, from the way her room is done up. Is she the actual leader? Would that mean you're more like a Sergeant? Well... that's not that bad either, actually.

You decide to move along to find Eirin and see what she wanted, and pass by the open doors again. As you do, you hear a gasp from within the room, and look over to see the long haired girl looking towards you.

“Inaba~” she whines, leaning towards you and waving the comb. Her new position confirms quite clearly that she really isn't wearing anything more than a nightgown, and she has apparently little to no concern over how much you see. “Can you comb my hair for me? I can't reach it all and it's frustrating!” she continues whining, flapping the comb. You could help her out, though in your mind you are mostly assured that it's largely because you want to get closer to this girl. Your recently disturbed concept of hierarchy leaves you in a bit of a predicament though. Who is this girl and what is her relation to you and the building? Do you 'outrank' her? If that's the case, why the room? Ah, these are all things you can worry about later, right now you have a practically naked girl asking you to come touch her hair!

[] Help her comb her hair, Eirin can probably wait.
[] You should find Eirin first. You can always come back?
[] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102657
[x] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102667
[X] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102669
File 125756704333.jpg - (804.80KB , 1200x1600 , 2542183.jpg ) [iqdb]
102669
[x] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102681
[x] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102728
[x] Help her comb her hair, Eirin can probably wait.
>> No. 102740
[] Help her comb her hair, Eirin can probably wait.
>> No. 102772
File 12576237558.png - (33.96KB , 525x525 , truth_tewi.png ) [iqdb]
102772
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.

New objective: Get Kaguya to learn to delineate between the different rabbits of Eintei.

Back-talk is effective because she'll be angry at you, but she'll be even angrier at herself for not knowing who you are, and just plain confused when Eirin tells her there's nothing that can be done about it.

From confusion, curiosity, and from curiosity, growth.

Anyway, I strongly urge everyone voting to read CiLR, especially Eirin's entry. It tells you how Eintei is really in the control of Tewi and her rabbits.

edit: forgot my pic
>> No. 102797
>>102772

I really like this.

No updates today, not feeling too hot, likely from not having more than 10 hours sleep in the last 72 hours.
>> No. 102802
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.
>> No. 102804
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.
>> No. 102810
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.

ahahaha
>> No. 102863
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.
>> No. 102870
Can't delete >>102669 so revoting here.

[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.
>> No. 102872
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.

This does not disappoint.
>> No. 102908
Pardon me while I facepalm.

...

[+] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102909
[x] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102912
[0] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102914
[x] Help, but inform her of your situation first.
>> No. 102917
>>102908
What, to much like something Tewi would actually say/do for you?

[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.
>> No. 102920
>inform her of your situation first

By this you mean tell her we're a ghost possessing Tewi? If that's our strategy this shit is going to get boring real fast, not to mention we'll never sync up with Tewi.
>> No. 102923
>>102920

... pay attention. It means telling her that we're on our way to Eirin, so that she understands that we need to hurry.
>> No. 102924
> Help, but inform her of your situation first.
> Implying that Tewi isn't a jerk and a prankster that would have done the same or something even worse.

Ha ha, oh wow.
>> No. 102941
>>102923
oh. too vague, too vague
>> No. 102942
>>102924

>implying meta-knowledge applies at the moment
>> No. 102951
File 125772882111.jpg - (117.84KB , 372x1000 , tewi_tewi_tewi.jpg ) [iqdb]
102951
We're gonna do it like Tewi because Tewi.
>> No. 102959
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.
>> No. 102970
[x] "Then get it cut, hippie! I have things to do!"
[x] Find one of the rabbits to take care of her, then find Eirin.

“Get a haircut, hippie,” you say, “I'm a busy girl!” You do a fairly good job maintaining your composure afterwards. That... was a bit different, is this your bodies true personality? You didn't feel too in control there. However, despite your outburst, the long-haired girl seems no different in her approach, waddling over on her knees.

“Come on,” she whines, holding out the comb for you to take as she approaches. “Inaba~” she cries again, then stops when she gets closer. She's focusing on something, and when you follow her gaze, you see she's looking at your pendant. “Oh? Oh! Tewi!” she says, smiling now and laughing slightly. “I'm sorry, I couldn't tell who you were from a distance,” she explains, shrugging nonchalantly. You find that a little hard to believe.

“I've got things to do, but I'll get someone to help you,” you say, taking a step away from her. She nods and goes back to trying to comb out her own hair, grimacing a bit as she tries to stretch to reach the ends.

“Alright, if you insist,” she says as you walk off. That went a bit better than expected, especially after your initial outburst. You consider that you might not be entirely in control of your new host and wonder what that could mean. Is she that powerful that she's resisting your possession, or are you simply weakening? You just hope you don't get into some actual trouble with this. At the least, you have something to think about while you wander the halls.

Along the way, you happen across a group of other rabbit youkai girls seemingly goofing off in the hall. They all look a bit surprised to see you and slowly start to scatter, but you stop one of them and tell her about the long haired girl that wanted her hair combed, and she rushes off to fulfill your command. Part of you wonders if the rush was because of your supposed position, or because it was the request of that rich looking girl, and then get back to your wanderings. You eventually come around to a door leading outside, a wall surrounding the property opens just in front of the doorway you found as well, seems this is the main entrance. You begin to turn to head back into the building to keep looking when a door is slid open beside you. You look over to see a tall woman with a long silver braid, in the doorway.

“Oh, Tewi, you're here,” she starts. You notice the red and blue in her dress and reason that this must be Eirin.

“Yes, I am!” you reply cheerily. You're given a smile, and she holds up an odd box with a strap attached to it.

“Could you run this out to Reisen for me and bring back the box she has? She should be finished up soon,” Eirin asks, lowering the box towards you.

[] “No problem, Miss Eirin!”
[] “Yeah sure, I can do that.”
[] “Package delivery? Eh, I don't know...”
[] “That's all you wanted? I thought this was important.”
>> No. 102979
>“Alright, if you insist,” she says as you walk off. That went a bit better than expected, especially after your initial outburst. You consider that you might not be entirely in control of your new host and wonder what that could mean. Is she that powerful that she's resisting your possession, or are you simply weakening? You just hope you don't get into some actual trouble with this. At the least, you have something to think about while you wander the halls.

Roll with the punches Nobody. You're doing great.

>“Yes, I am!” you reply cheerily. You're given a smile, and she holds up an odd box with a strap attached to it.

Nutra-grain Tewi. Feel great.

[x] “That's all you wanted? I thought this was important!”
-[x] "I mean I could've been swimming in endless waves of black spaghetti; now noodle-hair is getting her perm done by a lesser rabbit, and I'm shuffling packages around! See this cotton tail, and these long fuzzy ears? Do I look like a gopher youkai to you?"

You know, go-fer this, go-fer that.

We need to push this off onto some other rabbit because we don't know who Reisen is or what she looks like.

Also, bringing up Kaguya in this (very) off-hand manner will get her name, or at the very least, her title.
>> No. 102995
[x] “Package delivery? Eh, I don't know...”
>> No. 103007
[ℤℯ] >>102979
>> No. 103012
[x] “That's all you wanted? I thought this was important!”
-[x] "I mean I could've been swimming in endless waves of black spaghetti; now noodle-hair is getting her perm done by a lesser rabbit, and I'm shuffling packages around! See this cotton tail, and these long fuzzy ears? Do I look like a gopher youkai to you?"

This is funny.
>> No. 103015
[x] “That's all you wanted? I thought this was important!”
-[x] "I mean I could've been swimming in endless waves of black spaghetti; now noodle-hair is getting her perm done by a lesser rabbit, and I'm shuffling packages around! See this cotton tail, and these long fuzzy ears? Do I look like a gopher youkai to you?"
>> No. 103035
>I mean I could've been swimming in endless waves of black spaghetti
Oh god if only
>> No. 103074
[x] “That's all you wanted? I thought this was important!”
-[x] "I mean I could've been swimming in endless waves of black spaghetti; now noodle-hair is getting her perm done by a lesser rabbit, and I'm shuffling packages around! See this cotton tail, and these long fuzzy ears? Do I look like a gopher youkai to you?"
>> No. 103377
[x] “That's all you wanted? I thought this was important!”
-[x] "I mean I could've been swimming in endless waves of black spaghetti; now noodle-hair is getting her perm done by a lesser rabbit, and I'm shuffling packages around! See this cotton tail, and these long fuzzy ears? Do I look like a gopher youkai to you?"

You look at the box, and you feel a little disappointed. You were thinking it might have been something interesting, but it's just an errand? Would this mean that you're actually Eirin's underling, and that she's the leader around here?

… As if.

“Is that all you wanted?” you start, sagging your shoulders. “Geez, I thought you might have something important for me to do.”

“But this is pretty important,” Eirin says with a smile, “this box is a refill for Reisen, she helps sell off medicine I make to villagers, and supplies the doctors in the village with remedies and salves for all sorts of things. They're all fairly dependent on our supply,” Eirin explains. It still sounds like an annoyance though. You're a leader! The more you think about it, the more you come to terms with the idea that you past outburst might not have been entirely outside of your control, especially not now. You sulk a little more.

“I could've been rolling around in waves of black soba,” you complain, “instead someone else is pampering the hair youkai you've got growing in the back room.” You pause for a second while Eirin looks slightly disappointed, but still attentive. “I mean, I've got a cotton tail and big floppy ears,” you continue, shaking your head a bit to emphasize the floppiness of your ears. “Do I look like a gopher youkai?”

“Oh, I suppose you don't,” Eirin says in response, pulling the box back into the room and retrieving something else. This time it's some small, roundish object. Looks like a dumpling of some kind. “Sorry to trouble you then, here's a treat for coming all the way out here for my sake at least. I was just having my own breakfast, but I'm full.” Well, this is a bit better. Granted, you did just eat yourself, but a little something else to nibble wouldn't hurt. You take the dumpling with a grin and pop it into your mouth. It's pretty tasty, got an interesting kind of tang to it too. You wonder what it could be.

“This is pretty good,” you say, swallowing the remains. “What are they?” Eirin gives a soft giggle.

“They're a special recipe from the moon,” she says, all smiles. “They're one of my favourite things to make.” You're starting to notice a faint feeling of dizziness coming on, and blink your eyes a few times to chase it away. Once you're done, Eirin is presenting you with the medical box again.

“Say Tewi, would you mind bringing this to Reisen? She needs to refill,” Eirin says. You look over the box.

[] “Sure thing, Eirin!”
[] “I can do that!”
[] “No problem, leave it to me!”
[] “Okay! I'll be back before you know it!”
[] “Got it! I'll be back soon!”

---

I probably should have presented an option to eat, but I like it better this way.
>> No. 103379
File 125801132677.jpg - (1.01MB , 1140x1604 , onis_out_-_41.jpg ) [iqdb]
103379
[X] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me too..."
[X] "... but next time use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[X] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend who ought to be better than that."
[X] "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."

Irrepressible spirit of antagonism and disobedience.
>> No. 103382
>>103379

[X] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me too..."
[X] "... but next time use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[X] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend who ought to be better than that."
[X] "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."

I'm down with this - but only if that last line is done in robotic zombie monotone.
>> No. 103394
I knew Eirin would try to slip us some obedience medicine somehow..
>> No. 103396
[X] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me too..."
[X] "... but next time use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[X] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend who ought to be better than that."
[X] "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."
>> No. 103401
[X] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me too..."
[X] "... but next time use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[X] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend who ought to be better than that."
[X](monotone) "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."
>> No. 103404
>103382
[X] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me too..."
[X] "... but next time use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[X] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend who ought to be better than that."
[X](monotone) "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."
Monotone Tewi is is monotone.
>> No. 103437
tewi_got_trolled.jpg

Who would have expected it?
>> No. 103861
Impulsive Tewi is impulsive.

[x] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me too..."
[x] "... but next time use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[x] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend who ought to be better than that."
[x] (monotone) "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."
[x] On your way out: "What are these called, by the way? 'Tsundere dumplings'?"
>> No. 103862
>I probably should have presented an option to eat, but I like it better this way.

I do too.
>> No. 103925
>>103379
Brilliant write-in. I love it.

[+] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me to..."
[+] "... but next time, use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[+] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend, who ought to be better than that."
[+](monotone) "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."
>> No. 104297
[X] "I... guess I could do that... if you really want me too..."
[X] "... but next time use some subtlety. That trick just makes you scummy, not manipulative."
[X] "Miss Eirin, Ma'am, my very wise old friend who ought to be better than that."
[X](monotone) "Who I will now deliver this package for, yes."

Something is weird, it's like you've seen this before. The slight dizziness returns again, and you try to blink it away again. In any case, you've got an important package to deliver, though something feels off, you feel... annoyed?

“I suppose I can handle that,” you say, reaching for the box, “if I really have to.” Eirin turns over the box, and you sling it over your shoulder to carry it. The perturbed feeling returns. There's something wrong with this, something you know but... well, maybe not something you know yourself, something dormant within your host.

“Thank you very much, Tewi,” Eirin says kindly, then moves to shut the door. Tewi's foot blocks it, as you can't honestly claim that you are the one that put it there.

“Next time though, try to drug me a little more discretely,” you hear the words through Tewi's ears. You are delivering the lines, but it's becoming more apparent that you are overpowered by aspects of this Tewi girl's personality. Not that you're a master of possession, despite your circumstances, but you can only imagine that you've either ended up with someone truly powerful, or you're just too weak after all. You find yourself wondering if you can manage to take control, and what your options could be if you can't, but your train of thought is interrupted at the station as the tracks are switched for another engine. “I'll do this for you given the circumstances, but only because I feel sorry that you had to resort to underhanded trickery...” your voice trails off as the dizziness returns again. “You should... try harder... next time, Ms. Eirin who I adore,” you continue, your voice slowly losing tone and slowly melting into a drawl, all the while Eirin's smile seems to shine brilliantly. “I'll deliver... right away... yes...” you drift away, your mind wandering off on it's own, distracted by the faint wisps of strange coloured smoke seeping out of the door. Ah, you've a package for Reisen! You need to deliver that for Eirin! So, you're off.

It doesn't take too long after leaving the large building in the bamboo thicket for the effects of whatever you were under the influence of to wear away, leaving you annoyed once more but already underway on a task you didn't necessarily want to do. None the less, you dig through any memories you can recount of Reisen, anything that might serve as an identifying feature, and all you can manage to dredge up are bunny ears, panties and the word 'kancho', though you're not exactly sure the relevance of all of it. Your best bet would be the ears, since they should stand out. Of course, there's also the fact that you're bringing her a restock, apparently, so she could also be the only bunny eared girl carrying the same box. There can't be more than one of them to a town, could there?

Something catches your attention as you travel, but not something in the forest. Instead, it's something on your mind, questions you're not consciously asking.

Who are you? What is going on?

Given the events of the recent past, with not being able to fully control your own movements and expressions, you find it rather easy to suspect that this might be Tewi's consciousness trying to directly contact you, but how can you reply? Think back? Does it really work that way, or would you need to find some way of communicating directly back? You can't remember ever actually think towards the body of whoever you were possessing, and to the best of your knowledge all they remember is things they've seen, heard and felt through their body under your control. How should you even try to handle this?

[] See if you can let up some control to allow Tewi to communicate easier.
[] Try talking back to her out loud, see if you get a response thought like that.
[] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.
[] Ignore it. Her questions can be easily answered if she just waits patiently.

---

Truth be told I'm still not quite recovered from my sleeping problems, no thanks to Left 4 Dead 2. I apologize if it seems odd or off in some way, though I suppose that technically I do most of my writing when I'm head-spinning tired anyway, maybe there's nothing wrong and I'm just imagining it.

Only update for the night, as well. I intended to update everything today, but as I finished this up the prospect seemed less appealing. Perhaps tomorrow I'll get everything updated.
>> No. 104298
[x] Try talking back to her out loud, see if you get a response thought like that.
>> No. 104310
[x] Try talking back to her out loud, see if you get a response thought like that.
>> No. 104323
[x] Try talking back to her out loud, see if you get a response thought like that.

This could be good or bad.

On one hand, by communicating directly with the possessed Nobody might get clear and well-defined goals to pursue in order to increase his karma and sync ratio.

On the other, said goals might involve revenge against Nobody for possessing her in the first place.

Is Tewi a bad enough bunny to troll even herself?
>> No. 104325
Errr... out loud? That's a little risky. Rabbits don't have big ears for nothing. I'd actually would write things down (and try erasing it, or destroying it afterwards), or try thinking.
>> No. 104326
[x] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.
>> No. 104327
>>104325
Risky how, we're already out in the forest. Not like there will be thousands of other bunnies secretly listening it or something.
>> No. 104333
[x] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.
>> No. 104388
[] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.

Guys, telepathy works with your mind.
>> No. 104398
[0] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.
>> No. 104401
[x] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.
>> No. 104434
[ℤℯ] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go, however.
>> No. 104464
[+] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.

Debated adding in an "I think I'm stuck in your body" somewhere, but I've no idea where to go with that, so I left it out.
>> No. 104511
[x] Just make an effort to 'think back'? You're not sure how that would go however.

It's worth a shot at least. Now then...

“I'm a ghost, and I'm borrowing your body for a while,” you vocalize in your head, taking the effort to imagine the sound of the words rather than just the words themselves.

Don't do anything weird with my body! is the immediate response thought. I'll know if you do! Well... that wasn't quite the response you were expecting.

“You're... okay with this?” you ask internally.

Sure!” comes the reply thought. “It's possibly the greatest trick ever, someone else pretending to be me. Of course, you've got a way to go yet...

“So I take it you were... giving me a hand at times?” you query. You have the urge to laugh afterwards, which you take as a response.

Maybe~” Tewi's response comes to mind. It's pretty clear to you that she was though. You find yourself in a bit of a curious situation now. While you're consciously in control of Tewi's body and movements, she still has enough control over basically override your possession and act on her own, and you're not entirely sure how. While it would no doubt make it fairly easy to have her... 'co-manage' your time in her body, it kind of seems a bit silly. You might as well just let her have her body back and hang around while she goes about business as usual until you move on to your next target. Of course... you could always just abandon the possession.

[] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
[] You'd rather manage on your own. Ask if she doesn't mind 'going to sleep'.
[] Abort possession. You don't want to take risks with errant behaviour.
>> No. 104514
[X] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
Having her give us some info would be nice, at least for that information we cant get from her memories.
>> No. 104515
[x] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
>> No. 104516
[x] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
>> No. 104518
[] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.

Just a shame that we probably won't be able to examine her body like we did with Hina's.
>> No. 104520
>>104518

Tewi is my favourite Touhou, just so you know.
>> No. 104523
[x] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
>> No. 104527
File 12587496109.jpg - (135.17KB , 1009x796 , Do You Like Horny Bunnies.jpg ) [iqdb]
104527
>>104520

>Tewi is my favourite Touhou.
>> No. 104531
>>104527

Well shit, here I was trying to be productive and forget I had that. Now I know what I'm spending the rest of the day with.
>> No. 104533
>>104527
Which was the name of that doujin?
>> No. 104534
>>104533
>>/at/2025
>> No. 104538
>>104527
>Do You Like Horny Bunnies

Hahaha, nice.
>>104520

Very nice.
>> No. 104542
>>104534
Thanks.
>> No. 104548
[x] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
>> No. 104553
[x] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
>> No. 104569
[+] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.

Might be interesting to see where this leads. If worse comes to worst, we can always abandon ship.
>> No. 104763
[x] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.
>> No. 104836
[x] It could be interesting to have a co-pilot. See if she will support you.

“I have to admit,” you speak within Tewi's head, “this is the first time I've ever had my host maintain some level of control.”

Ah, so you're the one that the rumours were about? An escaped soul trying to flee the circle of reincarnation?” Tewi responds. Seems news of you is still lingering, how much longer could it stick around?

“I can't shut you out entirely, even if I had full control, but since we're in this situation...” you pause for a moment, still feeling slightly strange about the idea. “Perhaps you could give me a hand in... pretending to be you?” You get no response, which is a little disconcerting considering how quickly she'd replied before. Could she be thinking? Wouldn't you be aware of these thoughts if that was the case? At the least, you're a bit more aware that your heart rate has increased, though whether it's from your anxiety or Tewi's is unclear.

Don't worry, I'm still here,” she replies, obviously aware of your thoughts. “I don't see why not! I'll let you know what to do to be more like me!” You're glad that's settled, and Tewi doesn't say anything more. You continue you flight through the bamboo, becoming more aware of small details in the scenery around you. It seems you know where you're going, at least. A small turn ahead and you emerge from the forest of bamboo and exit the mist surrounding it, finding yourself at the edge of a field, with a village visible in the distance.

The rest of the flight is easy, and you pass over the village, doing a quick scan for anyone with rabbit ears. Your first pass isn't successful, but your second time around catches sight of a woman in a suit with a rather odd looking pair of rabbit ears. As you get closer, you also spot the box dangling from her shoulder. She seems occupied with talking to someone in the doorway of a building. You found Reisen, it seems, and you fly down to meet her. She looks up towards you as you descend, and her initial tired look changes when she spots the box you're carrying.

“Oh, you brought a new box,” Reisen states as you touch down next to her, smiling slightly.

[] “Eirin wanted me to bring you this. I'll take the empty one back.”
[] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
[] “Huh? Oh, no I'm here to replace you. You can go back now.
[] “Here's your dumb box! Tell Eirin to do it herself next time!”
>> No. 104842
[x] “Here's your dumb box! Tell Eirin to do it herself next time!”
>> No. 104852
[X] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[X] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[X] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[X] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.
>> No. 104855
[X] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[X] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[X] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[X] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.

I find myself agreeing with this.
>> No. 104857
[X] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[X] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[X] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[X] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.
>> No. 104871
[x] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[x] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[x] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[x] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.

>[] “Huh? Oh, no I'm here to replace you. You can go back now.”
Is this italicized because it's the Tewi-supplied option?
>> No. 104872
>>104871
That's what I was thinking.
>> No. 104902
>>104871

Yes. Italicized options are Tewi's influence.

You'll blend in much easier by essentially being told how to actbut won't gain sync for it.
>> No. 104904
>>104902
Then we probably shouldn't pick those choices unless we have to.
>> No. 104906
[X] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[X] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[X] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[X] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.
>> No. 105009
[+] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[+] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[+] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[+] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.

This write-in is so silly that I can't not vote for it.
>> No. 105043
[X] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[X] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[X] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[X] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.
>> No. 105157
[x] “I thought you could use a refill, so I came out here for you.”
-[x] "I'd be careful, though, Honey Bunny; the Mad Doctor was putzing about with some pretty shady drugs when I packed this together. There could be all kinds of stuff in there. I wouldn't sell any of it until I tested every bottle on something, but that's just me."
[x] "Anyway, I ain't a snail, Cotton-Tail." Pause to squeeze Reisen's tail. "Catch me later!"
[x] Blow her a kiss, and bound off back to wherever Tewi feels like going.

“I thought you could do with a refill, so I came out here to bring you one,” you state, holding up the box for Reisen. She opens the lid of her box, and then yours, and pulls out a rack from each, yours laden with bottles and vials, and hers empty, and switches them.

“That's very considerate, Tewi!” Reisen says, sounding a little surprised. You guess it might not be entirely Tewi's character to help so willingly.

“I'd be careful, though, honey bunny,” you continue, sparking a surprised reaction from Reisen and the man she was talking to. “That mad doc was up to some shady business when I picked these up, so I don't know if something might have been mixed in by accident. I'd be careful selling off anything you don't know, but... well, testing it yourself might be a little...” you trail off, purposefully leaving the sentence unfinished while Reisen looks on in confusion and doubt. “Ah, well I'm not a snail, Cotton-Tail,” you finish, cutting off an attempt at a response. With a quick hop, you reach around Reisen's back and squeeze her tail, causing her to jump and yelp. “Catch you later!” You're gone before she can even muster a response, flying away with an exaggerated gesture of blowing a kiss. You burst into laughter just over the first building you clear.

That was good!” Tewi's voice rings internally.

“I'm spent for ideas though,” you reply. Your attention is drawn to the distance. The forest?

I've got something in mind then,” Tewi's thoughts tell you, and you feel a stronger pull towards the forest. Might as well comply. Your actions feel easier as you submit to Tewi's guidance, floating over to the forest and setting down at the edge. A few seconds are spent scouring the forest floor for rocks. You find one, a rather sizable one, and with it in your hand, you give it a quick strike, causing a large crack to appear, and easily pull the stone into two flat halves, quickly snapping one of the halves against, creating a sort of edge. Obviously Tewi's at work here, since you have no idea what you're to do with this. Things start to become more and more clear as you're guided around by thoughts and memories. The first plant you're lead to is Tewi's doing, a flower of some kind radiating light from it's petals. A few are plucked, and the stems are squeezed out onto the long, flat portion of stone, milking a small amount of shimmering liquid.

Your next find is an unusual looking mushroom. Taken from the ground, you tap it against the stone and shake loose a fine powder from the inside. A faint memory forms, a recipe of some kind, but what you're not sure. The least you know is that the plants you're looking for all have magical properties. Your next stop is a small shrub bearing some kind of berries. This one found by your own control, gained from memories you have access to. With a handful of the small berries, you place them on top of the already shining concoction and crush them with the smaller piece of stone, working the ingredients into a paste after a time. With a scrape of the edge of the smaller stone, you collect up the pasty substance, then carefully apply it to your tongue. It's bitter, but you quickly swallow down the concoction. The effects are rather instant with a lightheaded sensation washing over you, and you feel like a weight was lifted.

“What was that about?” you ask internally.

Eirin's medicine is mostly synthetic, she doesn't understand natural... er, well, and magical remedies as well. Just a little something to counter the effects of that smoke from earlier, and to make you a little perkier!” Tewi explains. Well, it seems true, the slight sluggishness ever since the fog in your head cleared is gone, and you feel more energetic. Everything even seems brighter now too. You discard the rocks next to a tree and fly back out of the forest, floating up into the air. You don't have any other goal at the moment.

[] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here.
[] Head back to the large house, you don't have anything to do out here.
[] Drift aimlessly to kill time while you try to sort out any memories.
[] There's a wonderful carrot patch at the edge of the village over there...
>> No. 105192
[0] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here.
>> No. 105195
[x] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here.
>> No. 105202
[x] There's a wonderful carrot patch at the edge of the village over there...
>> No. 105207
[+] There's a wonderful carrot patch at the edge of the village over there...
Let's see what our autopilot does.
>> No. 105209
[x] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here.
>> No. 105213
[x] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here.
>> No. 105214
[x] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here

Let's not use our autopilot unless we really need it, yeah?
>> No. 105267
[] There's a wonderful carrot patch at the edge of the village over there...
>> No. 105268
>>105214
>Let's not use our autopilot unless we really need it, yeah?

It's not a consumable item. It awesome, but can be used as many times as needed/wanted.
>> No. 105270
>>105268

I don't think you understand his concern.
>> No. 105274
>>105268
Sure its reusable, but like EZMode said, using it prevents syncing. Something we want to get.
>> No. 105275
>>105268

Using said auto pilot will get us through things yes, but it won't earn us any sync points. Not sure how it affects this scene, but it's not a good idea to use it too much.
>> No. 105283
I could explain exactly how the co-pilot options work, but that would take the fun out of trial and error. I will say this though: you have nothing to lose. You're more likely to get into problems on your own.

Updates maybe happening tonight.
>> No. 105285
>You're more likely to get into problems on your own.
Sounds goooooood!
>> No. 105641
>“Come on,” she whines, holding out the comb for you to take as she approaches. “Inaba~” she cries again, then stops when she gets closer. She's focusing on something, and when you follow her gaze, you see she's looking at your pendant. “Oh? Oh! Tewi!” she says, smiling now and laughing slightly. “I'm sorry, I couldn't tell who you were from a distance,” she explains, shrugging nonchalantly. You find that a little hard to believe.

I do believe this is part of Tewi's troubles we need to solve.
>> No. 105796
[x] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here.
>> No. 106817
This could use some updates as well.
>> No. 106854
>>106817

Well, the good news I have nothing to do other than some bit of studying for the two exams I have upcoming on the 12th and 16th, so expect some rapid fire updates over the next few days.

Starting tomorrow. I will update everything at least once today.
>> No. 106860
>>106854
>I will update everything at least once today.

Where have I heardread this before? Too familiar, too many times...
>> No. 106914
[x] See if you can't find something to do somewhere around here.

Might as well see if you can't kill some time in some way, but your knowledge of this world is still a bit shaky. You've only been here a short while, and even then your experiences have been fairly limited to a few areas, on top of not knowing your host too well... you're not sure what there really is to do. While you waste time thinking though, you hear a voice calling your – well, Tewi's – name, and turn to face it. A familiar white and red girl is calling to you from just above the trees, alongside two others. Those fairies, you met them with your first possession, Sunny, Star and Luna. So Tewi knows them too, it seems, that should make your interaction a little smoother.

“Hey! Come here!” Sunny calls out to you, waving you down. You float towards them while the group ascends to meet you. “How lucky of us to catch you!” she exclaims, “we're about to go play at the road out of the village. If you came with us, we could really do some great tricks!” Still up to mischief as well, it seems. You have only faint memories of your time with them, but you still remember how your first time going pranking with them went. You're not entirely sure you want to go through with this, but... you were looking for something to do.

[] “I don't know, I'm not really in the mood right now.”
[] “Sounds like it might be fun, let's go!”
[] ”Now this sounds promising! Follow me girls, we've got mischief to cause!”
>> No. 106915
[] “Sounds like it might be fun, let's go!”
>> No. 106919
[x] “Sounds like it might be fun, let's go!”
>> No. 106920
>Still up to mischief as well, it seems.

Well, that's no good.

[x] “Sounds like it might be fun, let's go!”

How lucky indeed?

With Tewi as our conscious & willing co-pilot high sync may not be necessary, or even wanted. Rather, we might effect the most good by focusing on others.
>> No. 106923
[x] “Sounds like it might be fun, let's go!”
>> No. 106933
>you met them with your first possession

I'm still sad at how short it was; Cirno would have been very interessing. But even if short, it was a useful; we learned that suicide is bad.

[x] “Sounds like it might be fun, let's go!”
>> No. 106975
[x] “Sounds like it might be fun, let's go!”

“Hmm, that sounds fun,” you say with a smirk. “Let's get a move on!” Sunny flies past you as the others tail after her, and you follow alongside them. It doesn't take long until they dip beneath the canopy and fly between trees to reach the road they mentioned, leading away from the village and towards the Misty Lake. The four of you set down in the woods off the side of the road and start to plan.

“Who has any ideas to start with?” Sunny asks, looking between you and the other fairies.

“We could put things out on the road to trip them up,” Star says, taking the lead.

“Or maybe make noises from the trees,” Luna follows in turn.

“Hmm, okay...” Sunny says, rubbing her chin. “Both are good ideas. Tewi, you have anything to add?”

[] “We could nick small items and then drop them on the road ahead of them?”
[] “Get a rope, or a vine or something, and some water.”
[] “One of you lay on the road and act wounded, I've got a plan...”
[] “How quickly do you think you could dig a hole?”

---

lolshort update
>> No. 106980
>>106975
>lolshort update

Quantity over quality?

[] “Get a rope, or a vine or something, and some water.”

If we want this to work, we're needing Tewi's help.
>> No. 106998
Can we still enchant things?

[x] Take a few harmless rocks, and enchant them to say stuff like 'Oh, I like what I see!' or 'Nice underpants!' when someone walks over them.

(Provided that we can enchant something to make sounds. I think it makes some amount of sense given one aspect of alarms is to make alot of noise.)
>> No. 107002
>>106998

You still retain all knowledge of magic gained from Alice's route, as well as moderate control of curses from Hina. More or less, you will continue to pick up pieces of knowledge and power from each possession.
>> No. 107003
[x] Take a few harmless rocks, and enchant them to say stuff like 'Oh, I like what I see!' or 'Nice underpants!' when someone walks over them.
>> No. 107004
I think it goes without saying to disguise the voice as well.
>> No. 107010
[x] Take a few harmless rocks, and enchant them to say stuff like 'Oh, I like what I see!' or 'Nice underpants!' when someone walks over them.
>> No. 107011
[x] Take a few harmless rocks, and enchant them to say stuff like 'Oh, I like what I see!' or 'Nice underpants!' when someone walks over them.
>> No. 109643
I'm missing this.
>> No. 110356
[x] Take a few harmless rocks, and enchant them to say stuff like 'Oh, I like what I see!' or 'Nice underpants!' when someone walks over them.

hahaha
>> No. 110369
[x] Take a few harmless rocks, and enchant them to say stuff like 'Oh, I like what I see!' or 'Nice underpants!' when someone walks over them.

“I think I have an idea,” you say, looking at the road ahead. You take the lead and head over to the side of the road. There's quite a number of loose rocks laying around, good sized ones too. You gather up a few of the larger ones while the fairies look on. The enchantment you have in mind is fairly simple, a proximity trigger, you just need to fine tune it to repeat a message. Your magic knowledge is still intact from your days as Alice, the time spent studying definitely not gone to waste. The rock in your hand glows briefly, and you turn to one of the fairies standing by. “Say 'Good angle!',” you instruct of Sunny, who blinks at you in confusion.

“Good angle!” she repeats, giving a rather believable performance despite her slight confusion. Once again the rock shines and the trigger is set, you casually toss the rock onto the road. You repeat the process again, this time turning to Luna.

“Say 'I like what I see!'” you say to her, and she looks down at the rock in your hand.

“I like what I see,” Luna says, slightly less enthusiastically but still passable enough. You toss that rock after the trigger is set as well. Your final rock comes up, and you begin to set the trigger, turning to Star.

“Okay, now you say-”

“Nice ass!” Star cries emphatically, giving you a slight start. You were going to suggest something else, but that works much better. She seems to understand what's going on by now too. The final trigger set, you drop the rock onto the path and gather a few smaller stones, scattering them across the ground to add a little more natural look to the placement of the rocks. With the trap set, you escape into the trees, and the fairies gather up around you.

“I didn't realize you knew magic like that,” Luna says, and you feel your heart jump in your chest. You'd forgotten about that, using your own skills over Tewi's.

“Ah ha, well, it's just a little trick I've picked up,” you bluff.

“I think I might need to learn this trick from you,” Tewi's voice echoes in your mind. Grouped together in the branches of a tree next to the road, all you can do now is wait. It doesn't take long for a victim to appear, and a woman no less, carrying a small crate along the road. There must be some kind of farmers or something living out in the woods here, though you don't seem to have any relevant knowledge on the matter. Alice was a reclusive type, though you do know a bit about the village thanks to her, and your knowledge of the Youkai Mountain is fairly extensive thanks to Hina, but you've still got a lot to learn.

“Nice ass!” Star's rock calls out as the woman steps over it, causing her to squeal and jump, spinning around on the spot while looking for the culprit. She takes a few steps backwards, and is then caught by a cry of “Good angle!” Now completely panicked from the invisible perverts, the woman turns back down the road and rushes off in the direction she was originally going. A few seconds later and the tree bursts into laughter.

“That was great!” Sunny cries. “She was completely freaked out!”

“I wonder how many more we're going to get,” Luna says, smiling down at the road. As it were, this phrase seems to be a curse, because for a while afterwards you get no more passerby. Not even Star is feeling anyone coming the entire time. The woman doesn't come back down the road either, and after a long while you're ready to pack the idea in.

“I don't think anyone else is coming,” you say, stretching from your seat in the tree.

“We could move to a more populated road,” Luna says.

“Or we could go right into the village itself,” Sunny suggests.

“What do you think, Tewi?” Star asks. The other fairies turn to you as well. Seems you're taking the leader role again here.

[] “Lets try another road, then.”
[] “Let's hit the village!”
[] “Let's go somewhere else.” [Write in]
[] “I've got a perfect idea...”

---

Oh hey, I really am a writefag after all.
>> No. 110372
Now we must figure out what Tewi's perfect idea is and submit it as our own...

First things that come to mind are Eientei and the shrines.
>> No. 110374
Tewi would have one particular target about all else: Reisen. After all she's known to wear a rather short skirt, thus she'd be open to the magic rocks.
>> No. 110394
You're known for being lucky. You could hawk pet rocks that make noises for a fortune, even if you don't realize why people are buying them.

[x] "Most places with a lot of people, you got to have money to hang around. And I don't mean the stolen kind, but the scammed kind."
-[x] If no one can think of a way to easily get it, selling enchanted rocks is a reasonable alternative to Three Card Monty. You just need starter money, really.
-[x] Ain't there a saloon in this one-horse town? Gambling is the way to go.

We'll rake in a ton of money. Even if no one is willing to play against Tewi, they might with Sunny. And while it's Sunny in the hot-seat, Star can sense signals at a distance and Luna can 'whisper' your choice into Sunny's ear.

The real point of this exercise of course is that Nobody realizes what Tewi's power is.
>> No. 110430
>one vote
>> No. 110432
>>110430

You won't get any more by saging the thread.
>> No. 110436
[x] "Tewi does your perfect idea involve these rocks and a certain short skirt wearing moon bunny? Since that's what I'm thinking as far as perfect ideas go."
>> No. 110437
[x] "Most places with a lot of people, you got to have money to hang around. And I don't mean the stolen kind, but the scammed kind."
-[x] If no one can think of a way to easily get it, selling enchanted rocks is a reasonable alternative to Three Card Monty. You just need starter money, really.
-[x] Ain't there a saloon in this one-horse town? Gambling is the way to go.
>> No. 110441
>>110430

Give us a day or so. We're trying to decide whether or not to choose the italics option or come up with our own scheme. Or at least, I am.

Plus, I think most of us are expecting at least a month to decide.
>> No. 110520
[x] "Most places with a lot of people, you got to have money to hang around. And I don't mean the stolen kind, but the scammed kind."
-[x] If no one can think of a way to easily get it, selling enchanted rocks is a reasonable alternative to Three Card Monty. You just need starter money, really.
-[x] Ain't there a saloon in this one-horse town? Gambling is the way to go.

Works
>> No. 110548
[x] “I've got a perfect idea...”

Weak write-in is weak. Also I think we've been ignoring her long enough, let her have some input.
>> No. 110550
[] “I've got a perfect idea...”
>> No. 110554
[x] "Tewi does your perfect idea involve these rocks and a certain short skirt wearing moon bunny? Since that's what I'm thinking as far as perfect ideas go."

Yeah, basically Tewi's option but I like the way it's worded over just using the other.
>> No. 110557
[x] “I've got a perfect idea...”
>> No. 110558
[x] "Tewi does your perfect idea involve these rocks and a certain short skirt wearing moon bunny? Since that's what I'm thinking as far as perfect ideas go."

Yessir.
>> No. 110575
[x] "Tewi does your perfect idea involve these rocks and a certain short skirt wearing moon bunny? Since that's what I'm thinking as far as perfect ideas go."
>> No. 110583
Calling it before there's another tie.
>> No. 110629
[x] "Tewi does your perfect idea involve these rocks and a certain short skirt wearing moon bunny? Since that's what I'm thinking as far as perfect ideas go."

You ponder several different options, and Tewi pitches in as you're considering them.

“I've got a perfect idea,” she says.

“Does it involve these magic stones and a particularly short skirted bunny?” you query mentally in return. You suppress and incoming giggle.

“Quite different, actually,” she replies, inconclusively. You suppose if you're going to find out what it is sh has in mind, you're going to need to do it. So... why not?

“Alright, I'll let you take the lead,” you pose, and you begin to feel compulsions to move, Tewi directly influencing your movements. Opposed to the loss of control earlier though, everything seems to go a little fuzzy, and you find yourself wondering how much control she's taking back from you.

“I've got something else in mind,” Tewi says, now operating her body without your input again.

“Hmm? Like what?” Sunny asks, looking excited for a change.

“We could make use of your powers too,” Tewi continues, floating away from the tree. The fairies follow after her, truly taking her as the leader in this expedition. “To the village!” A cheer resounds from the three fairies as Tewi turns away and heads towards the village. It's an unusual feeling, being like this. Despite the fact you've possessed her, right now Tewi is again in full control of her own body, but you can still feel everything that she's doing. Is this how Tewi has been ever since you took over? It's a very unusual feeling. With time, you arrive at the village, and Tewi stops for the fairies.

“What now?” Luna asks.

“First, Sunny, hide us all, we need to make sure no one sees us,” Tewi says. With a nod, Sunny complies.

“Done, we should be safe to go,” she says, and with that, Tewi flies along once more, much slower this time. You simply watch as she navigates her way through the village, to a small grocers store hanging a small chalkboard-like sign, complete with a small stick of chalk. Making use of Sunny's cloaking, Tewi swipes it and escapes into the air, erasing the writing already on it.

“A chalkboard?” Star asks, a little confused about what Tewi's up to. None of the fairies seem to get it, actually. Tewi writes a new message on the sign as she flies towards a house towards the center of the village, and flies down near the door. Finding an already protruding nail beneath the nameplate on the house, Tewi hangs the sign and flies back, allowing everyone to see the final result.

Fresh Milk, 100yen/bottle, along with a caricature of a horned, cow-like Keine. Hung directly beneath the nameplate next to the door of Keine's house. Tewi turns to Luna and grins.

“Amplify me,” Tewi whispers, and Luna smiles in response. “Wow! What a deal! Thanks Keine-sensei!” Tewi shouts, her voice magnified by the nearby fairy to clearly ring through the area, drawing attention from a number of passerby.

“Movement inside! Let's go!” Star whispers, and Tewi and the group fly off as Keine opens her door in surprise, looking around at all the people already gathered to read the sign. Her embarrassed shouts carry along after you as you clear the area. It doesn't take long for the fairies to burst into laughter.

“That was great Tewi!” Sunny cries between breaths.

“I can't believe you did that!” Luna follows.

“It was sudden inspiration,” Tewi says, and you start to feel a shift in sensations come over you. “Okay, I'm done for now,” Tewi says within her own head, allowing you control once more.

“I don't know if we can outdo that today,” Star says breathlessly.

“I really don't either,” you reply, chuckling a bit yourself.

“We should stop for today,” Sunny says, starting to wind down. “We've done good to not get caught yet, and I don't want to get caught now after that. Keine would really wallop us.”

“Well, if that's what you want, I guess,” you say with a shrug.

“We've got to play more, Tewi,” Luna says with a smile. “You really know how to pull tricks on people.” You feel a small swell of pride.

“Ah, it's nothing, really,” you downplay yourself. Naturally, you're not the one responsible for that, it was all on Tewi. Honestly taking the credit for it would be a bit bizarre, not until you've come up with your own style and abilities for tricking people without having to invoke extra powers you retain. Think like Tewi, act like Tewi, that's your mission for now. The three fairies fly off with a wave, still giggling among themselves. Alone again, you have nothing more to do. You expected Tewi to have something to say, but she doesn't seem to have any input at all right now. Guess it's on you to choose what to do next.

[] Fly around a bit more, see more of Gensokyo. There's still blank spots in your knowledge.
[] Try and find some isolated area, see if you can't determine Tewi's power through practice.
[] Wasn't there something about work to be done at Eientei? You should get back there soon.
[] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.
>> No. 110631
[] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.

I want to learn Tewi's Luck ability, but I think she'd be more likely to teach us with a full stomach.
>> No. 110632
[x] Wasn't there something about work to be done at Eientei? You should get back there soon.

Teruyo sucks
>> No. 110633
[x] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.
>> No. 110695
Needs another vote.
>> No. 110696
[x] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.
>> No. 110697
[x] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.
>> No. 111340
[x] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.
>> No. 111359
[equis] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.
>> No. 111686
[x] There's that hungry feeling again. See if there's somewhere you can get food from for free.

A rumble in your stomach tells you it's about time for food, and you find yourself in quite a pickle. You're in an unfamiliar body, floating above the landscape of a mostly unfamiliar world. You don't have any money on you, so you couldn't go to the village and stop at a restaurant. The thought of stealing food crosses your mind, but you turn it down. You wouldn't want to find yourself in a jam if you get caught. Not to mention, you don't know a whole lot about Tewi yet, aside from her position as a leader and past time as a prankster. Without an idea of her power, you'd likely get creamed in any kind of fight, not to mention it would likely ruin her reputation back at home. Their leader caught stealing food? Your fat would really be in the fryer then, and as the cherry on top of it all, she'd probably lose her position as well.

No, definitely unacceptable. You can't risk it, at the least you could fly back and get yourself something to eat, but with how busy the kitchen already was... You could at least make an attempt out here to find something on your own. Your mind wanders between places you know, either places you've been around or know from past memories, with hazy visions of places you don't know sprinkled about, you assume these are Tewi's memories. One place does come in pretty strong that you can't attribute to anything else, a farm just past the edge of town. You can see it from where you are now as well it seems, sandwiched between two other farms. Might as well pop in there and see why it would be a memory.

You swoop down on the farm. No one seems to be around, must all be inside. You land a little way in front of the door and drop down to the ground, stepping up to the door. You hesitate for a moment, not sure really how to approach this situation. Would Tewi knock? You get images of an old man, smiling from the field, so you assume you're on good terms at least. What the hell. You knock on the door. A short time later it swings open, and the same man smiles down at you.

“Ah, Tewi, stop by for a snack?” he asks, apparently used to this kind of thing. You didn't even have to say anything.

“Sure am!” you reply eagerly, and he chuckles a bit and nods.

“Hold on just a second, I'll be back then,” he says, leaving the door standing open as he heads inside. You find yourself peeking in after him, a bit curious. You can't see a whole lot through the gap though, and he returns fairly quickly, carrying a handful of carrots. “There you go, washed them off and everything for you.”

“Thanks!” you exclaim, claiming your bounty.

“I'm grateful you take the time for this old man,” he says, smiling down at you. “I wouldn't be able to keep my farm running if it weren't for your good luck.” You feel a bit of a tingle at that remark. Your good luck? What does that have to do with you? You decide to just keep quiet and smile, taking a few steps back. You don't know what you could say, this is something you should understand, but you don't. You do get a quick inspiration for at least one response.

“Here's to more carrots, then!” you state, brandishing one triumphantly. The man laughs slightly.

“That's nice to hear,” the farmer replies, waving at you, “take care now.” At that, he closes the door, and you fly back off into the air with an armful of carrots. You're thinking about what that man said more, it troubles you slightly. This seems like some kind of hint to Tewi's nature, something you should know and figure out. The crunching from the carrots punctuate your thoughts as you drift aimlessly past the outskirts of the village.

[] Might as well head back now, it's been a while.
[] You want to take some time to think, alone.
[] Isn't there anything else to do? [Write In]

---

A day late with when I said, but I blame that on shitty sleeping schedules and having massive headaches.
>> No. 111704
[] You want to take some time to think, alone.

Time to rest a bit and meditate on what you have learned.
>> No. 111707
[x] Might as well head back now, it's been a while.
>> No. 111718
[x] Might as well head back now, it's been a while.
You are on a roll today.
>> No. 111762
[x] Might as well head back now, it's been a while.
>> No. 112160
Been saying I'll update, repeatedly failing to. Blame illness, completely fucked up sleep schedule, stress, etc.

Bumping for informational purposes. Shit sucks, going to be laying around in bed fading between passed out and not passed out.
>> No. 112286
[x] Might as well head back now, it's been a while.
>> No. 112307
>>112160
>Shit sucks, going to be laying around in bed fading between passed out and not passed out.

Things are bad all over, man. When you're ready, we'll still be here.
>> No. 113454
[x] Might as well head back now, it's been a while.

You've been dawdling around long enough, time to head back. Your original task is long since complete, and you find yourself wondering if anyone will question your absence for so long. You change course for the bamboo forest and make your way in. After a only a few seconds though, you find yourself confused. The landscape is so empty, bamboo everywhere, it's hard to make sense of where you're going, if you're even going the right way. Something in the back of your mind recognizes small details though. A rock here, a bent tree there. This must be Tewi's instincts, you couldn't explain it yourself. By the time you've eaten through most of your carrots, you see the house in the distance through the bamboo.

You land outside the door and step inside. You can still hear the ruckus of the other rabbits echoing through the halls, seems they're all still at work. The door to Eirin's lab is open as well, looks like she stepped out for some time. You lift the box you'd been carrying from your shoulder and place it on a desk just inside the door, then head down the hall slightly. You're back... but you still don't have any idea of what you should be doing.

[] Check on your subordinates work, make sure everythings okay.
[] Take some time to try to familiarize yourself with more people.
[] See if there isn't some other task or something that needs doing.
[] “There's something I want to get, actually...”
>> No. 113455
[x] Take some time to try to familiarize yourself with more people.
>> No. 113488
[x] “There's something I want to get, actually...”
[x] Check on your subordinates' work, make sure everything's okay.
>> No. 113515
[x] Check on your subordinates work, make sure everythings okay.

Tewi supervises. It's the most important job of all.
>> No. 113570
[x] Check on your subordinates work, make sure everythings okay.
>> No. 114071
[x] Check on your subordinates work, make sure everythings okay.

You should play up the leader part, at the very least. Check in on your subordinates, make sure everything is in order. You make your way down the hall towards the kitchen, where you find just as many rabbits working as before. A few of them notice you and greet you, their eyes wander to the small bundle of carrots you're still carrying.

“As expected of Tewi,” one of the rabbits claims with a smile.

“Everything going fine in here?” you ask, getting into the concerned leader role.

“Everything is running smooth, Tewi,” another rabbit reports, as yet another still approaches holding a small bowl with some rice and a scoop. She presents it to you. It's too small to be any kind of meal offering, though you realize soon that it's meant as an example. You take the scoop and take up some of the rice, then scoop it into your mouth. It's soft and somewhat sticky. Something in the back of your mind tells you this is what you're looking for. You nod and place the scoop back in the bowl.

“All good then,” you say, smiling yourself. Many others smile in unison. It feels kind of good to be the leader, even if you're just borrowing the body.

“We're starting work on some fillings next, for the dumplings and onigiri,” a rabbit states, and you nod, then your attention shifts.

“Say, you think you could make use of the rest of these carrots?” you ask, holding up the bunch.

“Of course!” an exclamation comes from the crowd. One of the workers comes up to claim the bunch, and you hand them off. You'd pretty much eaten to the point of being full on carrots alone, anyway, and you didn't really want to be carrying them around with you everywhere. At least now they'll get some kind of use, and you'll likely finish eating them like that as it were. With your checking in complete, you're thinking it's time to get onto something else.

[] Try to familiarize yourself with a few of the other workers on the outskirts. Look for anyone that's not too busy.
[] Might as well keep up leadership appearances. Tour the building alone to get a better feel for layout, while looking for stragglers.
[] Perhaps that girl you saw before with all the hair still might need something, you could meet her properly.
[] Eirin wasn't in her lab room earlier, you're a little curious about where she might be.
[] Take some time to rest for a while. You can spend the time fishing for any kind of memories you can use.
>> No. 114073
[x] Might as well keep up leadership appearances. Tour the building alone to get a better feel for layout, while looking for stragglers.
Bunnies!
>> No. 114076
[x] Try to familiarize yourself with a few of the other workers on the outskirts. Look for anyone that's not too busy.
>> No. 114092
[x] Try to familiarize yourself with a few of the other workers on the outskirts. Look for anyone that's not too busy.
>> No. 114109
[ℤℯ] Might as well keep up leadership appearances. Tour the building alone to get a better feel for layout, while looking for stragglers.
>> No. 114151
Need tie breaker.
>> No. 114152
[X] Might as well keep up leadership appearances. Tour the building alone to get a better feel for layout, while looking for stragglers.
>> No. 114170
Tie broken. Updates coming tomorrow-ish.

This is only said because if I update earlier than announced it will seem better than not updating when I claim I will.
>> No. 114211
>>114170

hooray!
>> No. 114252
[X] Might as well keep up leadership appearances. Tour the building alone to get a better feel for layout, while looking for stragglers.

Since you're already assuming leadership, you might as well play out the role as much as you can. You leave the kitchen and head off down another hall with two tasks in mind, the first being to familiarize yourself with the layout of the building, and the second to find any other rabbits that might be slacking off somewhere.

As it turns out, there are a number of lazy rabbits. More often than not you'll spot a small group in a hall or in a room that will quickly scatter just on sight of you, though a few don't drift away on sight, you find that they are legitimately taking a break. While you're surprised by the number of slacking rabbits, you find the task of sniffing them out a little more welcome than the tour itself, as the majority of the building appears to be either rooms to house the rabbits, or empty rooms. What few areas you find with some apparent purpose are empty, and a few locked or stuck doors prevent you from entering a few rooms. All in all it was a fairly boring trip around, but you feel a slight sense of accomplishment in getting some of the slackers back to work. Your trip takes you back around to Eirin's lab, where you notice the door closed once again and the sound of someone inside. Guess she's back from wherever it was she went.

Heading deeper into the house again, you take a moment to reflect on your situation. Finding yourself in the body of a youkai rabbit, and the supposed leader of some isolated mansion-like house deep in a bamboo forest, this could be the best body yet, or one of the worst. What exactly is this place's purpose? The inhabitants? Something tells you that despite your position as a leader, Eirin and that other girl with the long hair are not under your control, but why not? Who are they anyway? They don't seem like rabbits, after all. Reisen as well, she seems different... At the very least though, so far no one seems too suspicious of you. Considering that you've been forced into a leadership position, it seems fairly lucky that you'd be able to live up to the role without being caught.

Right now though, you're just wandering.

[] Retreat to your room to contemplate your position deeper.
[] Go back to Eirin's lab, see if you can't poke around there.
[] Find that long-haired girl again, maybe you could hang out.
[] You wonder if Reisen's around here somewhere, you hadn't seen her.
[] Nap time.

---

Maybe one day I'll actually get this retcon story up to 20+ threads like it was before instead of taking 3+ months to finish only one!

What I need to get one solid week of fast paced votes and writing spirit.
>> No. 114256
[x] You wonder if Reisen's around here somewhere, you hadn't seen her.
>> No. 114269
[x] Retreat to your room to contemplate your position deeper.
>> No. 114280
[X] You wonder if Reisen's around here somewhere, you hadn't seen her.

Time for hitting on some moon bunny.
>> No. 114285
File 126819940073.jpg - (146.69KB , 600x600 , 94bfa1355baa4d289c257d2a07c5ffb6.jpg ) [iqdb]
114285
[x] You wonder if Reisen's around here somewhere, you hadn't seen her.
Reisen
>> No. 114286
[X] You wonder if Reisen's around here somewhere, you hadn't seen her.

Did someone say votes? Because I think I heard someone say votes.
>> No. 114302
[x] You wonder if Reisen's around here somewhere, you hadn't seen her.
>> No. 114327
[x] Find that long-haired girl again, maybe you could hang out.

\SAY MY NAME/
>> No. 115801
[X] You wonder if Reisen's around here somewhere, you hadn't seen her.

You decide to search out Reisen. She couldn't still be out at the village, could she? You continue your wandering, but now you have a goal rather than just meandering aimlessly. You gravitate towards areas of high activity, on the chances that you'd find her around there. Your repass of the kitchen nets no results, but you still have more places the check. You have a fairly decent idea of where to find rabbits working, and head between the spots in search of your target. You happen across a few other rabbits carrying some cases towards the back of the house, and follow along behind them casually. They look to be transporting these boxes to a large deck overlooking a garden and a large cleared patch of bamboo with a clear sight of the sky. There's something going on out here too that you hadn't noticed before, but you can't say you're entirely unaware of it. A faint memory of the 'Lunar Festival' lingers, and you suppose that must be what this is. However, you have bigger concerns right now.

“Target locked!” you mutter to yourself, spotting the mini-skirted bunny directing the arrangement of cushions and seats around the deck. You've found your target, now...

[] [Write In]

---

I wrote myself into a corner, I realized I had no idea what to do if you found her. In the future I will try harder to actually have a result in mind for each option.

Take this cop out and apology so I can try to get this back on track and maybe actually be able to end the story on an actual ending instead of being interrupted by the end of days.

>> No. 115847
>I realized I had no idea what to do if you found her.

You are not the only one.
>> No. 115851
[x] Time to see what kind of panties Reisen is wearing today.
[x] You sneak up behind her shushing any of the others who see you.
[x] Flip her skirt the moment she tries to say something the moment and yell “Oh-ho-ho my little Reisen Let’s see what you have in store for me today! Oh my (put in the color of her panties) (put in the type of panties), much better than your usual striped ones!”
[x] Laugh whole heartedly as you run away, but only run away if she gets angry.
[x] If she doesn’t get angry see what she’s up to and ask if you can hang around for a bit. Still laugh though.

I had to do it. You set it up perfectly.
>> No. 115852
>[x] Flip her skirt the moment she tries to say something and yell “Oh-ho-ho my little Reisen let’s see what you have in store for me today! Oh my (put in the color of her panties) (put in the type of panties), much better than your usual striped ones!”

There I fixed my mistakes too.
>> No. 115853
[x] Time to see what kind of panties Reisen is wearing today.
[x] You sneak up behind her shushing any of the others who see you.
[x] Flip her skirt the moment she tries to say something the moment and yell “Oh-ho-ho my little Reisen Let’s see what you have in store for me today! Oh my (put in the color of her panties) (put in the type of panties), much better than your usual striped ones!”
[x] Laugh whole heartedly as you run away, but only run away if she gets angry.
[x] If she doesn’t get angry see what she’s up to and ask if you can hang around for a bit. Still laugh though.

Sure.
>> No. 115856
[X] Time to see what kind of panties Reisen is wearing today.
[X] You sneak up behind her shushing any of the others who see you.
[X] Flip her skirt the moment she tries to say something and yell “Oh-ho-ho my little Reisen Let’s see what you have in store for me today! Oh my (put in the color of her panties) (put in the type of panties), much better than your usual striped ones!”
[X] Laugh whole heartedly as you run away, but only run away if she gets angry.
[X] If she doesn’t get angry see what she’s up to and ask if you can hang around for a bit. Still laugh though.