[Return]
Archived thread

File 125746452717.jpg - (208.86KB , 1151x802 , 51aeea834ab9fead1d0e9e18fd786b8e.jpg ) [iqdb]
102469 No. 102469
Continuation of >>101333

Patchouli is now the unofficial mascot of GH.
If this were a VN, she'd be the girl in the middle on the cover.

-----------

No, you don't hate her. She's sneaky, devious, and were it not for that duel she might still be trying to kill you, but she's not entirely bad. After you had won, when you were so worn out you couldn't even move on your own, she was the one who carried you back home, helped you to bed, and even watched over you while you rested; although that last one was just a little bit creepy. She could have just ditched you where you were, yet she didn't.
"I feel sorry for the poor girl, since I think she's never had a family of her own. If she wants to think of herself as my rival-sister thing, let her." As Patchouli merely stares at you silently in response, you resume speaking.
"Besides, I sort of... well, look, I'm not going to claim that human emotions always make the most sense, but I... I think I might be enjoying this. Just a little. Hell, when she's not trying to be an evil little monster, she can actually be kind of fun."

"Your definition of 'fun' seems questionable at best. Then again, some humans find it 'fun' to tie an elastic cord to their legs and jump off a bridge..." You chuckle in response to this, although her face doesn't exactly seem amused.

"I guess what I'm saying is I want to try to understand her, to see beyond the face she normally shows of herself. If I didn't at least try to do that much, and instead merely wrote her off as some dangerous monster who must be avoided, how would I be any different than anyone who acts the same towards Flandre?"

"Hm." Her movements slow and calculated as usual, she stands up from her desk, walking over to you with her feet barely touching the ground; seems the sickly magician finds hovering less taxing to her body. Considering the amount of mental energy it cost you to even tip over a glass just a little over a week ago, you wonder just how much power is hidden away within that frail body of hers. Descending to the floor yet again, she stops in front of you, looking you in the eye with an inquisitive expression. A slightly worrying feeling of deja vu washes over you.
"Indeed, I agree with you."

"You do?"

"Yes. Human emotions do not always make the most sense." Oh, she was referring to -that-...
"However... I suppose this is what fascinates me the most about -you-, as well."

"...What do you mean?"

She smiles at you with her eyes, even if the rest of her face is as expressionless as ever; it's still comforting, somehow.
"You do not make any sense either at times. You are still young and inexperienced in life, even by human standards; you should not have to endure such trials and situations. And yet, you accept what goes on around you, suppressing your fears and seeking to understand this strange land you find yourself in. There is either something very admirable about you, or something terribly wrong with you. Therefore..."
Ah. She's patting your head again...
"...I do hope you manage to stay alive and stick around; I would love to study you further, and to help you understand both Gensokyo and yourself better."

"T-thank you..."

"There is nothing to be thankful for. I am merely stating my opinions."

"Oh, and about that thing between me and Remilia, well... The truth is, she made me promise not to tell anyone about it - remember, I said this before, didn't I? It's like when you asked me not to tell her I saw you in your, ah... condition, the other day. I, uh..."

"I understand. Now, you should rush back to class; the math lesson is about to begin any moment now."

For a moment, you swear you can hear the sound of rapid footsteps disappearing as you turn to the door, but dismiss it as nothing for now. You've got no time for that sort of thing right now.

...

Patchouli was right; you barely made it to the auditorium before the bell rang, panting tiredly and cursing yourself for not having lead a more athletic life (and for taking so freaking long to answer a goddamn simple question). Granted, dodging deadly demonic damsels daily does probably help build up some stamina over time; a hidden upside to Rumia's constant shenanigans? Trying to shake the image of you running in next week's sports day with a steak tied to your pants with Rumia gleefully chasing after you out of your head, you wander over to your seat and plop down with an unexpectedly loud yawn. And you've still got an appointment at Eientei today, too. What a drag...

"Hey, you okay? You're breathing awfully heavily..." Flandre expresses her concern for you, as she usually does whenever you look even the slightest bit out of the ordinary. Poor girl really does worry too much, doesn't she?

"Yeah, I'm good. Just tired from running over here; took a little too long to talk with the teacher, that's all." Technically, since you're not mentioning any names, this is not a lie; Flandre seems perfectly satisfied with this explanation as well, further supported by Keine arriving to the auditorium after you, surprisingly late. Flandre turns her gaze to the teacher, continuing to speak with genuine concern in her voice.

"Ah, but... What about miss Kamishirasawa? She seems pretty tired today, too..."

"Ah, she just has a headache, don't worry about it... I'm sure she'll be just fine again next week. Right?" Flandre seems to be convinced as you shoot an encouraging smile in her direction, grinning back at you with an enthusiastic nod. Keine seems a little better than before, too; you're guessing she might have paid a visit to Eirin after you left her office. Wonder what's eating at the poor woman; Mokou's absence, or the stress of handling all these troublemakers around you? As you ponder these thoughts, the lesson gradually rolls on past. While most of the first-years are as troublesome as ever - such as the long-blue-haired girl whose hat you defiled the other day in a fit of insanity - Cirno's definitely made some progress when it comes to math, despite still making plenty of mistakes; her improvement seems enough to put a smile on Keine's face, and that makes you rather happy too. Good for her! And Flandre, too, for doing such a good job helping out her friend. Now if only she'd help you out with this stuff as well...

And there's the bell again.

...Well. Conveniently enough, Flandre called off club activities for the day because she wanted to see her sister home. What a kind and loving gesture, don't you think? And yet, here you are, standing in front of the school gate in front of the sisters, who are looking at you expectantly before saying any goodbyes. That's right, you had originally intended to tell them today, after school, right? Man, what a situation... Flandre is gazing at you with wide, oblivious eyes, wondering what you could possible have to tell her that had to wait until after school, whereas Remilia merely sends a somewhat tired and grumpy look in your general direction, leaning on her sister as if she needs the support to stand up; Flandre doesn't seem to mind.

"So," the elder sister speaks up after a moment of awkward silence and standing, "what was it you wanted to talk to us about? I'm... *yawn* ...too tired for nonsense today, Jin." Ugh, you're not sure whether you should be upset that even Remilia is calling you by that silly nickname, or pleased that she's still in a friendly enough mood to use nicknames at all. To buy yourself some time, you do the first thing that comes to your mind - you walk right up to the two vampire sisters and grab their hands, provoking a quiet squeak out of Flandre and a wide-eyed stare of surprise from Remilia.
"What are you-..."

"Remilia. Flandre. The reason I wanted to talk to you today was to ask..." Dramatic pause.
"...Can I move in with you two?"

...

"Eh?" they both exclaim in chorus.

"Well, sis, we have a lot of empty rooms, don't we?" Oh dear; Flandre seems to have fallen for it completely, actually seeming happy with the idea. Remilia, on the other hand, seems to have been taken completely off-guard, her tired state not helping her handle the situation any better.

"That would be highly inappropriate, would it not? And besides, your host family, and and and-..."

"Relax, I was joking!" The elder sister deflates visibly at this, whereas Flandre seems a little disappointed.

"You and your jokes... Was there anything you -really- wanted to talk about or not?"

"Well... I just wanted to let you two know, once again, how much I appreciate your friendship. I've said this before, but the way you two have offered me, an outside and complete stranger, such a warm welcome and hospitality, it's... Well, I can't even put it into words. You've made me feel welcome in Gensokyo, like I belong here, and I've only been here two weeks. I'm glad to have met and befriended the both of you. Thank you." Since this is essentially part of what you had planned to say to them after the reveal anyway, this is not a lie; Flandre's cheeks gradually turn a little pink as you continue speaking, whereas Remilia merely smirks at you in a somewhat condescending manner.

"Well now, you're making me sound like some sort of saint."

You return the smirk and continue.
"...And I was wondering whether or not it'd be okay for me to visit the mansion again this weekend."

"Hmph!" Remilia scoffs at you, in an obviously playful manner, her usual nature quickly returning to her, and her wings twitching lightly in mischievous excitement.
"First you butter me up with praise and compliments, then you ask to leech off my hospitality yet again! Ah well, I suppose it can't be helped, can it? Not tonight, though... I'm too tired to be a proper hostess." You nod in agreement, and you say your goodbyes, the sisters heading off towards the mansion side by side; you hear the rhythmic sound of footsteps from behind you once the two fade into the distance, turning around to see Keine approaching you with a warm smile on her face, her dress gently flowing in the wind that picks up all of a sudden, prompting you to keep your hat from flying off and causing your scarf to billow in the gale. She seems to be feeling fine by now; while her face still shows signs of a general lack of sleep, she at least seems cheerful and energetic yet again.

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping... But I am glad to hear you're getting along so well with the sisters. You've grown rather close with those two over these two weeks, haven't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so... Ah, will we be heading to Eientei now?"

"In a moment. We're still waiting for-... Ah, there she is." Keine waves to Reisen, coming out of the schoolhouse and seeming as overworked as ever, before tossing her a set of keys so she can lock up the doors. Hm, did you ever return the set of keys she gave you the other day..?
"Well then, shall we be off?"

...

The Bamboo Forest of the Lost. This is the second time you've set foot in this seemingly boundless thicket, and yet it still looks all the same to you no matter where you look, thick stalks shooting up into the sky in random patterns from the ground in all directions. It's a miracle how both Reisen and Keine seem to know exactly where they're going, every single step perfectly familiar with the terrain, whereas you're stumbling here and there on rocks and foliage. The former you can understand - she lives in this mad forest, after all - but what about Keine? She must pay frequent visits to Mokou to be this familiar with the place. Thinking back to your last visit to Eientei, you can't help but glance about, jolting in mild panic whenever you think you see a strangely-colored pair of glowing eyes flicker in the distance; or were those fireflies?

"Hey, um, miss Kamishirasawa..? Is it safe for us to just walk through here like this? The sun's already getting low, and the wildlife here-..."

"Ah, don't worry, I'll... Ah." She pauses for a moment, pondering how to say whatever it is that she intended to tell you.
"Well, I should probably tell you that I'm also a 'guardian' of sorts, of the village. Don't worry; if any of the beasts get too brave, I'll take care of them and protect you. Alright?" Although you couldn't possibly imagine this kind and motherly woman ever getting physically violent with anyone, whether man or beast, something about the encouraging smile on her face urges you to trust her completely; you nod in response, gathering up your willpower to stay calm and focused on the task at hand - convincing Kaguya to come to school. Soon enough, your trek through the forest is at an end, and you find yourselves before the door to the House of Eternity itself once more. Reisen kindly lets you in, saving you the trouble of knocking and negotiation your entry.

Of course, it wouldn't possibly be this simple, now would it?

"Absolutely not. I already told you, the princess has no need to be taught in a classroom setting; my tutelage is sufficient for her lifestyle." Eirin stands before you, arms crossed in defiance, staring down a rather frustrated-looking Keine; the tension in the air is high, and Reisen decides to excuse herself for the moment, a nervous smile dancing across her face before she rushes off. You've never seen Keine look this upset before.

"Her lifestyle, you say? And do you honestly think sitting at home all day, being pampered like this is a fitting lifestyle for a young woman? She needs to get out, learn to socialize, get a proper education, and-..."

"Why? Who are -you- to decide that her lifestyle is wrong, hmm? Aren't you being just a little bit pretentious, barging into our home and demanding we change our ways like this?" Eirin's harsh words seem to hit the mark, causing Keine to involuntarily take a step backwards, glaring at the silver-haired woman silently for a brief moment. Before you can decide whether you should butt in or keep quiet like a good boy, the situation is defused by the sound of sliding doors, as the topic of the conversation, herself, casually walks into the room, a bored expression on her face as her impossibly long dark hair flows behind her.
"Princess? Why are you-..."

"Miss Houraisan, we're here to-..."

"Yes, yes, I heard you through the walls... You two were quite loud in your arguing. Eirin, isn't it irresponsible of you to wake me up like that?" A scolding smirk is sent in Eirin's direction, who promptly bows while muttering a quiet apology to her princess.

"These two have come to seek an audience with you; should I send them away?" Eirin certainly seems like a completely different person when things concern Kaguya; harsh and adamant. Keine scowls in her general direction, already preparing to argue her case should the two of you be told to leave, and yet... Kaguya covers her mouth with a hand in an overly long sleeve, chuckling to herself quietly, amusement plain in her voice, as if this whole situation were some sort of game to her. Well, perhaps it is? Who knows what goes on in that girl's head, after all...

"No. Let them stay. In fact, I'm willing to grant an audience..."

"Princess!"

"...Do not interrupt, Eirin. As I was saying - no, as I declare - I hereby grant an audience to... him." A delicate pale finger emerges from the sleeve, pointing directly at you, Kaguya's dark eyes narrowing slightly as the corners of her mouth curl upwards. You're not sure you like the implications of that facial expression.

"But-..." Eirin and Keine utter in unison, but are cut off by Kaguya once again.

"No buts, Eirin. Do feed the boy and show him to my resting room once he's finished, will you?"

"Yes, princess." Eirin bows to Kaguya, who's already turned around to leave the room, before turning to face you, a mild look of concern on her face; you're hoping she doesn't start thinking poorly of you because of this situation. Hell, you didn't even say a word there!
Food sounds nice, though...

...

"Thank you for the meal," you say timidly after finishing your food. It was rather good, really, though not particularly filling. The meal went by in near complete silence, Keine grudgingly accepting the offer herself, Eirin sitting with you two and half-heartedly allowing herself to eat as well. You briefly wonder where Reisen has gone to, before Eirin sets down her chopsticks, gazing at youin a hesitant manner. She really doesn't want to let you talk to Kaguya about this, does she?

"Well. I guess it's time for you to follow me, then. Miss Kamishirasawa, if you would kindly wait here..." Keine doesn't dignify Eirin with a response, merely nodding once and remaining seated as you stand up. Must be some bad history between Keine and the Eientei residents. In any case, Eirin leads you down the stretching halls-... Wait, this is oddly familiar. Except, well, these hallways are straight and impossibly long, whereas the Scarlet Devil mansion's halls crisscross and make seemingly random turns in odd directions like a maze, only to end with a dead end or an inexplicable staircase. At a seemingly random point, she turns and opens another sliding door, letting you into a small room between two such doors.
"Remember. Be polite. Be respectful. Be-..." She sighs softly, rubbing her temples in a tired manner, before turning her eyes to you again.
"Look, just don't say or do anything stupid, alright?"

"Er, alright... I'll do my best." She nods in response, closing the door between you two; you hear her footsteps head back down the direction you came from, before becoming inaudible. Turning around, you inhale deeply and steel yourself for the upcoming negotiations, before opening the door; you're greeted with the sight of Kaguya, sitting on a rather extravagant chair of sorts, her legs crossed under her skirt, and leaning her head on her hand, a sly grin on her face as she watches you awkwardly bow and formally introduce yourself.

"Ah, but I haven't told you to speak yet, have I? Tut-tut... No manners to speak of." Crap...
"But I'm willing to overlook it. After all..." She leans forward in her seat, eyes like those of a predator, fixed on you intently.
"...I can tell you're going to amuse me. So, you wish for me to attend your little highschool, do you? I wonder how persuasive you can be... What could you offer me, Kaguya Houraisan, that I don't already have? Or can you sway me with your words? Or would you beg me like a pathetic little word, grovel in the dirt, lick my feet? Huhuhu~" She pauses to giggle to herself, already thoroughly amused by mocking you.
"Or... perhaps you could attempt a little test of character, hmm?"

"Test..?"

"I wonder... Could you possibly complete my five impossible requests?" The grin on her face spreads wider, and she leans back in her seat, waiting for your response.



[] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on! Nothing is impossible.
[] Beg, grovel, lick her feet.
[] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

>> No. 102471
Forgot the obligatory [] (Write-in) option.
>> No. 102472
[x] Pull down your pants.
[x] Salute.
>> No. 102473
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102475
Fuck, 'this' Kaguya won't let herself be tricked by rivalry bullshit. It seems that this was an impossible request after all.

[x] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on!
If Jin fails.
[x] Go back to the original plan.
>> No. 102477
[X]Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

I'm tempted to consider taking on the five impossible requests, however for some reason I'm thinking she's referring to a duel rather than actually completing requests. Mostly likely wrong but hey what do I know.
>> No. 102478
>>102475

I thought we only have one chance.
>> No. 102479
>>102477
I'm pretty sure that's the case.
>>102478
She never said that.
>> No. 102480
>>102479
Should I clarify, or would you like to do this without the metaknowledge?
>> No. 102481
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102482
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102483
[x] Five impossible requests? Lets kick logic an reason to the curb and do the impossible
>> No. 102484
>Should I clarify?
Please do.
>> No. 102485
It's not a duel.

You only get one chance to try, then she gets bored with you.
>> No. 102486
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102487
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102490
[X] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102492
[] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on! Nothing is impossible.
>> No. 102493
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102494
[0] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102499
File 125747338586.png - (7.83KB , 409x258 , rageanon.png ) [iqdb]
102499
>>102485
>You only get one chance to try, then she gets bored with you

son of a bitch~!
>> No. 102503
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102504
[X] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on! Nothing is impossible

If it isn't a duel then Jin stands a chance. A half-assed plan that would only work a little girl is not going to convince her.
He has to try, as lucky as that son of a bitch is, he may actually complete them.
>> No. 102510
[x] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on! Nothing is impossible.

Nothing is impossible for anon.
>> No. 102516
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

They're probably impossible for a reason.
>> No. 102518
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102520
File 125747643127.jpg - (159.72KB , 650x813 , sexykagu007.jpg ) [iqdb]
102520
[X] "Grovel and lick your feet? Wouldn't be able to think well enough to reason with you if I did that. All my blood would be going to the wrong head."
[X] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

Good gods I'd love to lick Kaguya's feet, and drag my tongue up those long, slender, pale legs. I'd like to gently take hold of her hips as my tongue slides up her thighs, lapping up the thin trail of glistening fluids that leak from her dripping, sopping, wet...

Oh gods Kaguya is hot. I'm tempted to vote for licking her feet and then sexually harassing her. I mean, if Jin's techniques brought Patchy back to school...
>> No. 102521
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102523
File 12574765525.gif - (3.03KB , 215x383 , 1252052013049.gif ) [iqdb]
102523
[X] Beg, grovel, lick her feet.
>> No. 102524
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102528
[x] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on! Nothing is impossible.

It's clear that our original plan isn't going to work...and also, Taisa said this was a lighthearted side-quest, so I want to try the fun way.
>> No. 102531
>[X] Beg, grovel, lick her feet.

Very tempting.
>> No. 102537
>>102528

Who to say it wouldn't without trying it?

And you expect Jin to handle a stage 6 boss when he struggles against RUMIA of all people?

And he isn't much better than most folks that tried and failed, such as a Mr Fujiwara.
>> No. 102538
>>102537
>It's not a duel.

>You only get one chance to try, then she gets bored with you.
>> No. 102539
[x] Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on! Nothing is impossible.
>> No. 102540
>>102537
Well, he could get help from Patchouli and others, for example.
>> No. 102544
I still think trying her tests would lead in failure: They're basically trolling before the term was even invented. (More so considering how this Kaguya is)

That is unless she'd accept a partial success, which I kinda doubt.
>> No. 102546
[x] Beg, grovel, lick her feet.

Oh god, i want to see this. Actually, i want to do this... damn.
>> No. 102547
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102548
>>102546

If this actually happens I hope Taisa BAD END the fuck out of us.
>> No. 102549
>>102548
I get the feeling it'd be more of a "SUDDEN FORCED KAGUYA ROUTE, LOL" than a true bad end if anything.
>> No. 102550
File 125748424418.jpg - (191.18KB , 600x446 , awesomekaguya.jpg ) [iqdb]
102550
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

Stop voting for stupid shit that will never work.
>> No. 102552
File 125748473234.png - (56.72KB , 250x250 , awesomesakuya.png ) [iqdb]
102552
>>102549
>"SUDDEN FORCED KAGUYA ROUTE, LOL"
>> No. 102553
File 125748480223.jpg - (258.03KB , 850x590 , sample-7ded7ce89d38f1dbfc075215826ad51d.jpg ) [iqdb]
102553
>>102548
I bet Taisa has a beautiful and impressive Kaguya route hidden if you look behind that bitchy and annoying exterior. Guy just doesn't want us to look at all the cards he is holding. Soon he will get serious, the warming up is complete.
>> No. 102556
>[ ] Beg, grovel, lick her feet.

Oh Taisa how I hope you write this as a side story.
>> No. 102557
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

Blagh.
>> No. 102558
>>102553

You assume it wouldn't get derailed by pissed off Flan fans and "Insert other character here" fans.
>> No. 102560
File 125748672916.jpg - (88.75KB , 805x920 , sexykagu001.jpg ) [iqdb]
102560
>>102556

You are not alone, my brother.
>> No. 102562
[x] Grin "Safety word is banana." Hop over any obstacles in your way and proceed to licking her feet. Make sure to get in between those toes, entering her skirt and kissing up her legs, on the back of her knee while rubbing her thighs. Keep getting higher until your face is planted square in her groin.
[x] After you're done tickling her to death, try persuading her to come to school, leaving your trump card for last. Just speak in a casual manner; she may be a princess, but she acts like a pauper.
>> No. 102565
[ ] Actually, I want to play a game...
[ ] The rules are simple: You are a maid. I want you to scream. I get to play The Matador.

[X] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

It's a long shot, but if we play it right we might be able to get it to work.

One thing is critical, though. Do NOT, under any circumstances, forget that she has agents already in school, in the form of Eirin, Reisen, and possibly Tewi. Don't bluff, lie, or otherwise say anything that she couldn't easily verify or debunk by talking to her associates.

Kaguya is expecting this little peon to amuse her, be it by humiliating himself by groveling at her feet, or making a fool of himself in whatever her "impossible requests" entail. Either way, you're playing right into Kaguya's hands, allowing her to set the terms of this encounter.

We did not bow before the likes of Remilia, we did not take shit from the likes of Tenshi, and so are we now going to let this supreme example of the Spoiled Bitch-Princess give us shit? FUCK. NO.
>> No. 102566
[X] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102567
{X} Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.

Your Kaguya is as horrid as ever, Taisa.
>> No. 102571
File 125749376491.gif - (66.43KB , 380x569 , 1 shot.gif ) [iqdb]
102571
"Remember. Be polite. Be respectful. Be-..."

EFFICIENT, HAVE A PLAN TO DANMAKU EVERYONE YOU MEET


[x]STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 102584
>>102567
And yet there are those willing (or even eager) to humiliate themselves by licking her feet.
>> No. 102585
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102586
[X] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102587
[✠] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102588
>>102584
Those are more personal preferences than serious votes.
>> No. 102589
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102594
>"I wonder... Could you possibly complete my five impossible requests?" The grin on her face spreads wider, and she leans back in her seat, waiting for your response.

[x] "Only five? But I heard that Hercules fellow completed twelve. Ah, but then again I'm no demigod or hero. Nor am I a courtier here to regale you with fantastical stories and tales of derring-do. No, I'm just a poor shmuck dropped unwittingly into a bizarre and hostile world, and yet a person who has learned to adapt--with the knowledge that the control of information in a Land of Faith is Power. Someone who knows fully he simply has less to lose by igniting conflicts, compared to most beings here; the kind of lowbrow who'd think nothing of dragging your good name through the mud, so to speak, if you don't come to school next week."
-[x] "It's good that you already thought of a tagline: 'Who will be the one to fulfill her impossible requests?' Paper flyers will be printed advertising the 'Houraisan hotline for desperate and lovelorn youkai' to be distributed about the school grounds by a certain Mokou no Fujiwara."
-[x] "Given carte blanche by Remilia whom I have ingratiated myself with, I'll have the full resources of the Scarlet Devil Mansion at my disposal; we can have 10,000 full-color posters printed up by Monday. And that's for starters."
-[x] "We already have Reisen detailed in eye catching poses. It's a simple matter to crop the ears out of the photos, change the hair and eye color, and Voila! 'Kaguya Whore-I-san'."
-[x] "The schoolteacher doesn't know, but... I'll get away with it regardless, and that's because I'm fucking her coworker."
-[x] "In fact you probably shouldn't tell anyone I told you this, since my girlfriend, Flandre, you know, that vampire girl you met earlier, she can apparently destroy things on a metaphysical level, at will. She's been on edge lately, which is probably my fault, but you know how relationships are--ups, and downs, and all arounds!"

You don't fear death because you can't die.

I don't fear death because my death is certain.

Any coward can be brave when victory is certain. Only the insane or the truly courageous will keep playing when victory is impossible.
>> No. 102596
>>102594
It's... It's beautiful.
>> No. 102597
[x] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[x] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
--[x] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[x] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[x] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"

Tried to tone down the dialogue a bit to be less pretentious or out-of-character.
I also tried to leave out empty flattery, as I doubt it would have any effect; we're here because she thinks we can keep her entertained, so acting like 'just another drone' would be ill advised. Though nowhere near as accommodating, she's not all that different from Remilia when it comes to her initial motives.
Revision would be appreciated.
>> No. 102599
>>102594
That's about as daft as you can get.
>> No. 102600
>>102594

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Now I don't know what I want to vote for anymore.
And this is a 'light hearted side story', so it could be actually feasible.

But would Kaguya really care what the 'commoners' think?
Of course, even if it fails, she might find it entertaining enough to hear us out further.
>> No. 102601
>>102597
This has a chance of not going to hell.

[Q] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[Q] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
--[Q] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[Q] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[Q] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"
>> No. 102602
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102603
[x] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[x] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
--[x] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[x] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[x] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"

This... this actually sounds like it has a chance...
Much more than the other write-in does.
>> No. 102605
changing my vote for this lost amongst the others.

[X] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[X] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
--[X] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[X] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[X] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"
>> No. 102606
[x] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[x] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
--[x] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[x] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[x] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"
>> No. 102608
>>102594
Great idea, there. Alienating Eirin when our hero is merely a human (thus the most likely to need medical attention at some point), threatening to willfully drag Reisen's name through the mud when she's been nothing but helpful thus far, making empty threats, and dragging the Scarlet Devil Mansion crew into it without their consent. Absolutely brilliant. You deserve a medal.

Going with
[+] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[+] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
-[+] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[+] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[+] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"
>> No. 102609
>>102608
Yeah, that does really make us seem like a complete asshole.

Except none of it is true.
>> No. 102613
>>102552
Taisa: What's your opinion about long-ass write-ins?
>> No. 102615
[+] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[+] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
-[+] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[+] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[+] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"

This is a really long prelude for [X]"Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on!" But what the hey, I can't really complain if the final result is the same.
>> No. 102616
[x] Stick to the original plan - play on the obvious rivalry Kaguya appears to have with Mokou to compel her to attend school.
>> No. 102622
>>102613
I like write-ins, period.

I am a little uncertain of whether I should copy the particularly long and dramatic ones directly to preserve their spirit, or tone them down. I mean, if they won in their original form without being rewritten into something more plain and simple, then that sort of implies people liked it as it was, no?

Feel free to correct me or provide other input on the matter.
>> No. 102625
>>102622
Not always. Sometimes they're kinda close to what we want, but making another write-in just to change a few words would waste all votes on it.

If you want my opinion, I think you should keep 'adapting' write-ins to Jin's personality while keeping the basic idea. You're the one who knows him the most, after all.
>> No. 102626
>"That would be highly inappropriate, would it not? And besides, your host family, and and and-..."

I like it when Remilia gets flustered, shame she had not been at her best at the moment.
>> No. 102627
subvote:
{x]I think you should keep 'adapting' write-ins to Jin's personality while keeping the basic idea. You're the one who knows him the most, after all.

THIS~!
>> No. 102636
{x]I think you should keep 'adapting' write-ins to Jin's personality while keeping the basic idea. You're the one who knows him the most, after all.

Seconded.
>> No. 102639
[Q] I think you should keep 'adapting' write-ins to Jin's personality while keeping the basic idea. You're the one who knows him the most, after all.
>> No. 102640
>This is a really long prelude for [X]"Five impossible requests? Bring 'em on!" But what the hey, I can't really complain if the final result is the same.

It's more of taking two options, even if we don't manage the impossible requests, the idea to prove herself against Mokou might convince her of it anyway, it just changes how she sees Jin in the end since, even while appealing to her rivalry with Mokou, he shows her he isn't affraid of a challenge.

>>102556
>>102560
Add me to the list.
>> No. 102642
[X] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[X] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
-[X] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[X] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[X] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"
{X]I think you should keep 'adapting' write-ins to Jin's personality while keeping the basic idea. You're the one who knows him the most, after all.
>> No. 102644
[X] Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.
[X] "'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior."
-[X] Be as deadpan as possible when you say it.
[X] "Actually, I was going to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."
[X] "... And I had thought that challenge might persuade you, but now I'm curious. What's this about '5 Impossible Requests'?"
{X}I think you should keep 'adapting' write-ins to Jin's personality while keeping the basic idea. You're the one who knows him the most, after all.
>> No. 102646
Put me down for
[+] I think you should keep 'adapting' write-ins to Jin's personality while keeping the basic idea. You're the one who knows him the most, after all.
>> No. 102647
File 125755689535.jpg - (38.51KB , 438x568 , 4d0c8a8a4bbf6e672422a6a67b9698e4.jpg ) [iqdb]
102647
She's baiting you. Trying to pry a reaction out of you, taunt you, get you to say something that'd get you kicked out; alternatively, she might be testing you, seeing whether you're dumb enough to attempt her 'impossible' requests - because what's the point of attempting them if they're impossible? - or weak enough to go for the easy solution and throw away your dignity, kneeling before her like a dog. But hey - you did not bow before the likes of Remilia, you did not take shit from the likes of that bratty little blue-haired girl, and so are you now going to let this supreme example of the Spoiled Bitch-Princess give you shit? FUCK. NO.
Of course, the most effective weapon against foes like her is to remain frustratingly calm. Try to stay as impassive and proper as possible.

"'Lick your feet'? A compelling invitation, but Doctor Yagokoro has asked me to refrain from inappropriate behavior," you respond in a complete deadpan tone that would make even Patchouli Knowledge sound overemotional and excited like a giddy schoolgirl. Kaguya only seems to be further amused by your demeanor, shifting her legs around, crossing them the other way, pale bare feet exposed beneath the skirt as if she truly expects you to stoop to such a level.
"Actually, I wish to relay a challenge to you. Fujiwara no Mokou has also refused to attend class under any circumstances, save for one; she says she'll go if you do. I think she wants to see you humbled and estranged. Of course, she would be, too. I can only assume she thinks she can adapt better than you can. That you would be lost, not ahead of the crowd like royalty, but beneath it's feet like an animal."

"Is that so? A challenge, you say? From the vengeful hobo, to my august self?" She leans forward in her suspended throne-like seat, peering down at you with a strange glint in her eye, the smirk on her face gradually spreading wider and wider.
"And here I had thought I would be the one issuing a challenge to -you-, today... Or that you would attempt to persuade me with empty words of flattery. But no; you are not the self-declared silver-tongued devil I had anticipated after all, but a spider."

"A... spider, princess?"

And in an instant, faster than the blink of an eye, she's right beside you, right in your face, glaring you in the eye with a manic grin plastered over her face; you jolt backwards in surprise, tripping and falling onto your backside, looking up at the dark-haired beauty giggling to herself like some sort of evil overlord.
"Yes! An itsy-bitsy spider, weaving a web of lies within my own house, hoping to catch me like a blind little fly... Your 'polite' tone, this talk of a challenge... All half-truths and whole lies, no? Tell me, little spider..." She leans down, closer to you, causing you to involuntarily shuffle back a little.
"...What am I to do with a pest such as you, who commits an insult greater than spitting in my face? Should I crush you under my heel? No..." She stands up again, covering her mouth with her sleeve as another chuckle escapes her lips.
"I believe it's said among you earthlings that smashing spiders brings bad luck; what a quaint and amusing little superstition, do you not think so? And besides..." Gracefully walking back to her seat, her hair swishing back and forth behind her, she continues, as you stand up yourself, dusting off your clothing. The girl sure likes to talk a lot, doesn't she?
"...I do not see fear in your eyes, even though I know you to be aware that I am far beyond human. Killing you would hardly entertain me. I do wonder, though... I know the hobo didn't put you up to this. What -is- your motivation for trying to get me to attend school, hmmm~? Could it be that you truly take your duties as class representative seriously? Or are you just trying to earn brownie points with the teacher?"

"My motivations... To be quite honest, I'm not entirely sure myself. Princess." It takes a lot to hide your disdain for this title as you spit it out; remember to remain polite and proper.

"Hahaha! I very much doubt that, buuut... I ]b]have[/b] been rather bored lately. Very well! I will pay your little game. Ah, I wonder, o brave little spider; will you bring me luck if I keep you around? Perhaps I'll take you in, let you live here as my pet, hmmm?"

"I already have a home in the village, princess."

"Mmyes, I can tell from your appearance that you would likely feel more at home in a working-class environment..." Her voice utterly dripping with a taunting malice, she giggles to herself once more, before shooing you off with a sleeved hand.
"What a shame. Off with you now, I bore of this discussion; you may tell the half-beast teacher that I'll come and examine her little school on Monday. Ah, and you - you'll have to keep me entertained if you intend to convince me to continue attending; keep this in mind~" With that, she motions for you to leave her be; you mutter a dry farewell which she doesn't return, exiting the room.

...

Walking back towards the village through the bamboo forest, you notice that the sun's already gotten low, the sky that's visible from between the tall stalks a deep scarlet in tone; and yet the youkai seem to be keeping their distance. Truthfully, you feel rather safe near Keine for some reason. Speaking of whom...
"Well? How'd it go?" Keine's voice has an unusually impatient tone to it; even nervous somehow. As you turn to look at her, she glances away in mild embarrassment, realizing this herself; you figure this'd be a good time to cheer her up and keep the whole 'I'll have to entertain Kaguya' thing to yourself for now, whatever the hell she might have meant with 'entertainment'. Something tells you your problems involving Kaguya and Mokou aren't quite over just yet, especially if they're actually going to be attending school along with you.

"It went surprisingly well, actually. I didn't think it'd be that easy to convince her." Thinking back on your little conversation with Kaguya, you remember fully well what your motivation was for all this; putting the smile back on your teacher's lovely face. Indeed, your words instantly brighten her expression!

"Really? So, that means... Kaguya will come to school? And Mokou..?"

"Well, Mokou did say she'd come too if Kaguya did, so-..." You find yourself unable to finish the sentence, Keine gently putting her arms around and leaning in to plant a soft kiss on your cheek, before pulling you into a tight, warm hug; her being taller than you, you find the lower half of your face pressed into a certain amazing softness.

If this is what heaven is like, you wouldn't mind dying~

Regaining her composure, she releases you from her grip and adjusts her hat (prompting you to adjust your own awkwardly, concealing your flushed face), before giving you a suddenly concerned look.
"She, um, didn't make any strange demands or requests, did she..?"

"No, nothing like that... I can be quite persuasive if I really try, apparently!" Her worries dispelled, she chuckles at your bravado and the two of you merrily continue on your way. On the outskirts of the bamboo forest, where the stalks are more sparsely placed, you part ways.
"It's safe from here; I'm going to go pay a visit to Mokou and gently persuade her to keep up her side of the bargain... Thank you, again. You really didn't have to do this."

"I'm a class representative. It's my job." Entertaining her with another goofy-looking cool pose before you go, you bid her good night and resume your journey towards the village. Ah, today was pretty good after all; you saw Remilia up and about again, and you got to bring back the joyful Keine you remember from your first days of highschool. Now all you need to do is get those two wackos to -stay- in school, somehow; surely, Mokou would be easy. You'd just need to make sure Kaguya doesn't stop coming, and Mokou is bound to show up as well. Thinking back on your audience with her, you figure you picked the middle path between the supposedly 'impossible' requests she was talking about, and the easy way of dropping to your hands and knees and throwing away your dignity. Did you make the right choice, or will this come back to bite you in the ass? Technically, your original plan wasn't exactly successful; she didn't believe the whole challenge bit, yet the defiant look in your eyes seems to have amused her. Either that, or she was intrigued by the concept despite it all being a ruse.

Or something like that; who knows.

...

The sun's nearly completely set by the time you get home; and apparently just in time to see your host family finishing up their dinner as well. Thankfully, they were kind enough to leave your meal in the microwave, which you proceed to heat up, the hunger catching up with you from your recent physical exertions; long-distance travels on foot, running from Rumia, and so on. As you proceed to tear into your meal with a ravenous fury as if it had somehow insulted your ancestors, you can't help but realize that there was one more dish on the table today than usual. You almost lose your appetite, deciding to quickly wolf down the food and go to sleep early, rather than think too hard on the implications.

And yet, your worst fears come true as you enter your room, only to be greeted with the sight of a familiar blonde head sticking out from under the sheets in your bed. Rumia's all curled up and fast asleep; looks like she really did decide to start living with you, in this house.

Why is she sleeping in your bed, though!?



[] Ah, screw it... Get in with her!
[] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.
[] Try to wake her up.
-{} Gentle and friendly.
-{} Loud and angry.
[] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102648
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102649
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.

A bit more reading would do to take our minds off of things. But Jin shouldn't share the best with that monster. That and it'll help avoid misunderstandings.

>august

Taisa, you troll.
>> No. 102650
File 125755757198.jpg - (126.67KB , 330x350 , ORT_CharacterMaterial.jpg ) [iqdb]
102650
[x] Cum on her face.

This is our only chance. Don't be a pussy.

Also, we're going to show that Jin is the strongest spider ever.
>> No. 102651
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102652
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102653
[0] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102655
>[ ]Pick her up by the collar of her shirt, then toss her out the window.
Kinda tempted but, the book does sound interesting
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102656
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102662
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.

She'll probably climb in with us, anyway. Loony bitch.
>> No. 102665
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102670
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102674
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
>> No. 102678
[+] Stay up and read that weird book for a while
[+] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor

>>102650
Then all Jin would need is to be inadvertently leaking Common Sense of the Outside into Gensokyo.
>> No. 102680
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.

When we can move stuff larger than a pencil with our minds without suffering from massive blood loss, we can chuck her out the window without physically touching her.
>> No. 102698
File 125757756522.jpg - (439.98KB , 500x1500 , 19e1844fe744618d6bb80183426a07e2.jpg ) [iqdb]
102698
>>102680
>> No. 102705
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102711
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.
[X] ... besides, it's kind of nice having someone to sleep with, even if she isn't your first choice.

Pussies. We're her older brother figure now apparently, we may as well act the part.
>> No. 102712
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.

I somewhat agree, though for different reasons.
This is a power play. Rumia is taking our room for herself, and we must make it clear we will not surrender our territory so easily.
>> No. 102713
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102714
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.
[x] And any unwanted guests in this bed will end up as snuggly teddy bears. So comfy~
>> No. 102718
[+] Stay up and read that weird book for a while
[+] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor
>> No. 102721
[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102722
You guys know that sleeping on the futon instead of the bed is only going to either draw Rumia's ire, prompt her to leave the bed and crawl onto the futon with Jin, indicate to her that she can push him around, or some combination of those, right?

If the poor girl wants someone to sleep alongside her, then give her that much at least.
>> No. 102724
>>102722
Possible.
On the other hand, intentionally sleeping in the same bed as her is not without its risks, either.

Best case scenario: Jin gets shoved out of his bed by a sleeping Rumia, just like last time.
Worst case scenario: Rumia gets a little to "into" one of her dreams, and poor Jin winds up with broken bones and/or missing bite-sized chunks of flesh from his body.

Then there's the "So Worst-case You Should Bend Over and Kiss Your Ass Goodbye" scenario: Rumia does nothing to harm you in your sleep, is instead quite gently and comfortably snuggled up against you, and Flandre just so happens to pop into your room to wake you up.

Cue the last sensations you experience being the feeling of your bowels releasing at the sight of a berserk and heartbroken Flandre as she unleashes the apocalypse.
>> No. 102730
>>102724
Oh yeah, we're supposed to go to the mansion tomorrow. Chances of Flan and Remi coming to pick us up again...?

[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102732
>>102724

Yeah using the Futon shows we were trying to avoid Rumia, and I doubt Rumia will wake up for while, she sleeps like a log.

But having Flan catch us in bed with another girl would be very far from good.
>> No. 102733
>>102724
This man makes sense.

[x] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[x] Get the futon from the closet; you're sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102736
>>102724
If Flan were to walk in on us, we have the perfect excuse.

"I missed cuddling with you, so I'm just using this little blond girl as a temporary replacement."

Seriously, though, you don't automatically have to assume bad things will happen. I'm sure Remilia has informed her sister that Rumia is bugging us, or she's already found out on her own. Should Flandre actually come in to find us like this, or Remilia herself, we just have to act as if we don't like sharing our bed with Rumia (it's true, anyway) yet we have to, but we still don't want anyone to "deal with her".

Either of the girls would insist that we actually move into the mansion so this doesn't happen anymore. In other words, sleeping with her may lead to a very nice outcome - besides sex, as surprising as that may be.
>> No. 102739
>>102736

I would have imagined Remilia avoiding to tell Flan about Jin's "Rumia issue" so that Jin himself can tell Flan. But hey it's all speculation. Nonetheless better to just get the futon out.
>> No. 102741
I'm torn between trying to move her into the closet or under the bed. Y'know... where I keep all the other monsters. Alternatively, treating her like my dog and pushing her to the foot of the bed also sounds nice. Careful, she bites.
>> No. 102749
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get the futon from the closet; you're sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102753
>>102736

you're being WAY too optimistic about this, we always assume the worse since it's the safest option. That and what happen if we share the bed, she'd start getting snuggly dream wise and so would we, mistaking her for Flan.

Flan comes in, sees it and snaps. And start of of the end of Gensokyo.

Alot can go wrong, and with Taisa writing, chances are it WILL go wrong.
>> No. 102754
File 125761572797.jpg - (36.33KB , 242x226 , angrycirno.jpg ) [iqdb]
102754
>>102753
>Alot can go wrong, and with Taisa writing, chances are it WILL go wrong.

Oh please, I take offense to that. You got consequence-free sex once, didn't you?
>> No. 102755
>>102754

Yes but that involved a magician that is known for keeping a cool head, not a pair of powerful vampire sisters, one known for overreacting, and the other known for emotional instability and insane destructive power.

So sorry if the remark implied more than it was meant to, but we're not taking that massive risk.
>> No. 102757
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.
[X] ... besides, it's kind of nice having someone to sleep with, even if she isn't your first choice.

Congrats, Rumia. You're 'better than nothing'.
>> No. 102758
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.
[X] ... besides, it's kind of nice having someone to sleep with, even if she isn't your first choice.
>> No. 102759
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.
[X] ... besides, it's kind of nice having someone to sleep with, even if she isn't your first choice.

>>102754
We love and hate you Taisa.
>> No. 102760
>>102753
>Flan comes in, sees it and snaps.
Flandre is borderline right now. She still has sense enough to calm herself down and think of another explanation for why the boy she likes is in that situation. It's not as if we wouldn't have a chance to explain ourselves, and even then, if Remilia came as well, she would be able to calm Flandre down and tell her there's nothing to get angry about. If she's in a particularly good mood, she may be fully child-like today, or at least have conflicting thoughts/emotions long enough for us to make it not look like a big deal.
>mistaking her for Flan
Yeah, somehow I just can't picture this. At all.
>we always assume the worse since it's the safest option
Snow End really traumatized you, didn't it?

>>102755
You mean you're not taking that "massive risk".
>> No. 102761
Rumia isn't worth any sort of risk.
>> No. 102763
>>102754

Don't worry Taisa, we love you. The constant paranoia is just Snow-end speaking.
>> No. 102764
>>mistaking her for Flan
>Yeah, somehow I just can't picture this. At all.

>>/gensokyo/1837
>> No. 102765
>>102753

Taisa isn't Teruyo. This isn't DoLF.

You should never operate on paranoia, or you'll be too frightened to accomplish anything worthwhile. Doing well for yourself - and for others - requires a little courage. Grow a spine.

Besides, way to show you have faith in that girl you like so much, assuming she would kill you without hesitation. Really fucking inspiring right there. Really fucking good example of being a hypocrite who judges people on what they are capable of, despite all his words to the contrary.
>> No. 102766
>>102765

Because getting into bed with someone Flandre doesn't like is a smart thing to do.
>> No. 102767
>>102766

No, but it isn't going to end the fucking world either, and the fact that you think it will is proof that you don't have nearly as much faith in Flandre as you vote to make Jin purport he has. I have to wonder why you pursue her if you think she's willing to kill you over something so insignificant.
>> No. 102768
>>Because getting into bed with someone Flandre doesn't like is a smart thing to do.

>>someone Flandre doesn't like

You know, it occurs to me that aside from that incident on the first day, we've never really seen Flandre and Rumia interact

Granted, even now I doubt they'd exactly get along, for various reasons, but I wonder if perhaps we won't have to do something about that eventually.

After all, Flandre is friends with Cirno, who is friends with Mystia, who is friends with Rumia. Though it's not impossible that two people who can't stand each other still have mutual friends, I'd be worried about one becoming increasingly alienated as the other gets closer. We've already seen Rumia is apparently becoming a bit more distant with her friends in class, and if she doesn't have them to turn to and hang out with anymore, guess who she will turn to?
>> No. 102769
[B] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[B] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.
>> No. 102770
>>102767

Why would you deliberately push a mentally unstable person's buttons? I do have faith in Flandre, I'm just not going to antagonize her.
>> No. 102771
>>102770

Treating another girl nicely is "antagonizing" Flan? You've got a pretty loose standard for what counts as pushing someone's buttons, buddy.
>> No. 102774
>>102760

Not consciously but asleep, it's real easy to screw up when you're asleep.
>>102764 Has a great point in this regard.

And have you forgotten Taisa's tendencies, it's best that we don't give him room to indulge in whatever impulses he might have.

And sleeping in the same bed as Rumia considering all things is a big risk. And if left unchecked, chances are Rumia will play a part in a disastrous ending, even if it's not by her own design.

>>102771
Thing is said other girl really hasn't gotten well with Flan and would like to see Jin and Flan's budding relationship ruined.

That and it's the matter of Flan's mood and mindset, it's kinda close to the snapping point and a possible misunderstanding might push it over the edge. And we do not know if Remi told her sister about Rumia living there.

>>102765
But he has shown a fondness for Despair and reader trolling, if we seriously give him a chance to act upon it with our stupidity/'courage' he will get his chance to indulge. Sure he won't mega-troll or snow end us out of the blue, but if enough stupid things are done, he will.
>> No. 102775
>Why would you deliberately push a mentally unstable person's buttons?

To get her to grow as a person, and realize that conflict is a necessary, even desirable, aspect of being involved in the greater social sphere.

Turning it around, why would you 'push the buttons' of a girl, while ostensibly 'stable' mentally, did try to kill you? Especially, when she's in a phase of desiring to ingratiate herself with you, instead of attempting to eat your insides?
>> No. 102776
Why the hell are we even talking about Flan? The only people bringing Flan into this are the readers. This is a Rumia choice. This choice is entirely about Rumia, and how we treat her. There was a general agreement just a few votes ago that Rumia deserved decent treatment, and that she was someone who we pitied for lacking a family. So why are we being so cold toward her now?

She may be a little bit a nuisance, but damn, have some compassion. She likes having someone who she can be close to, so give her that.
>> No. 102777
>Thing is said other girl really hasn't gotten well with Flan and would like to see Jin and Flan's budding relationship ruined.

People have been saying this as a matter-of-fact, when we really don't have all that much evidence that it is indeed her goal.

It could just as likely be that she's trying to discover just how well youkai can indeed get along with humans. Certainly, it would seem her attempts to emulate a human lifestyle and human relationships would contradict this perceived absolutism that she thinks youkai and humans can't coexist.

Think back why she's involved in this program in the first place. In my mind Rumia has trying to learn to adapt to humanity, taking in all the benefits it has to offer (e.g., steady, cooked meals, a warm bed, a roof over your head) while balancing it with the demands of her own youkai ego.
>> No. 102778
>>102776

The possible disastrous misunderstandings that may occur the next morning, since chances are high the sisters will pay a visit.

and I didn't vote for that, I voted for pest removal.

I suspect whoever voted otherwise is in the tide pissing faction.

And we are treating her nice, giving her the whole damn bed.

>>102775
I doubt leaving her the bed would push her buttons unlike say trying to wake her up would. And she'd be the type to bite Jin in his sleep and when and if she finds out, she'd bite him again for good measure, all in the name of showing Jin his place as a human: coward-ling and preyed upon.
>> No. 102779
>>102774

Okay, you know what? Shut up and stop insulting the writefag. The guy has always kept his despair stories to his sidestory thread, and that's not going to change. Frankly, if I were him I'd be offended by the things you're saying.

That said, you're doing the same thing that people who were voting to skip out on lunch with Patchouli were doing: you're ignoring what's in front of you because of a wild set of assumptions about what might possibly happen, and treating people poorly because of it. This situation has nothing to do with Flan, and everything to do with Rumia. Given the opportunity to become closer to the girl who has softened her stance on outright killing you, possibly ingratiating yourself with her and reducing any animosity she has toward you even further, you instead opt to try and ignore her, and keep your distance. That's stupid. This is the perfect opportunity to give Rumia incentive to interfere less, and yet you're practically provoking her instead.

You're also still in that faulty mindset that Rumia wants to ruin Jin's life. All she wants is for him to fear youkai, and frankly he probably should fear them a little more than he does; reaching a middle ground with Rumia on that matter would be healthy for both of them. As it stands, despite their opposing views, and Rumia's slightly sadistic sense of humor, Rumia seems reasonably fond of Jin. She's been more of a minor hassle recently when toying with him, rather than outright malicious.

On another note, not everything comes back to Flan, and it would be a bad thing to give her that impression. She's also going to have to learn that sometimes friends will have friends that she isn't terribly fond of - it's not an excuse to kill those friends-of-friends, which is entirely unacceptable behavior. You shouldn't be treading on eggshells constantly around her if you actually want her to grow as a person.
>> No. 102780
>>102761
>Rumia isn't worth any sort of risk.

I'm sorry but this kind of backpedaling just isn't in line with the protagonist's established persona.

>"I feel sorry for the poor girl, since I think she's never had a family of her own. If she wants to think of herself as my rival-sister thing, let her." As Patchouli merely stares at you silently in response, you resume speaking.
>"Besides, I sort of... well, look, I'm not going to claim that human emotions always make the most sense, but I... I think I might be enjoying this. Just a little. Hell, when she's not trying to be an evil little monster, she can actually be kind of fun."

And as such it must indeed be especially frustrating to the writer to see these kind of comments.
>> No. 102781
>>102779
Has a point.

Changing vote:
[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get in with her once you're finished reading. It's your bed, you're not giving it up.
>> No. 102782
>>102777

I doubt she really choose to be involved, more like Reimu or someone else forced her into it, considering her attitude that we've seen. (And Reimu most likely forced various folks to go if she had to)

And her main goal seems to drive the point home to Jin that humans fear youkai and are their food, ruining said relationship would be a side effect that Rumia might not even consider fully (As in how bad things could really get)

As far as living at Jin's place? A possible reminder that he can't run.

I think the reason why Rumia is growing distant from her friends is that to her, they're going soft for the humans, choosing to co-exist as opposed to lord over the puny humans.

Mind you I'm a big fan of Taisa's, but I am not one to take such a risk considering upcoming events.
>> No. 102783
>>102779

So you're saing we should be fanboys who see nothing wrong with Taisa's writing?

And if Flan wasn't quiet near borderline, I wouldn't worry so much.

And the training with patchy comes to mind as in how what is intended to be a few hours end up taking until late night, effectively blocking out whatever else we could do. Stuff happens.

>>102724 's point still stands that if we're lucky we might get shoved out of bed or kicked a couple of times in the process.
>> No. 102784
>>102778
>The possible disastrous misunderstandings that may occur the next morning, since chances are high the sisters will pay a visit.

It will be handled the way it has been handled, if she doesn't want to be obliterated. Rumia has already been calling Jin 'onii-chan' hasn't she?

>and I didn't vote for that, I voted for pest removal.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

>I suspect whoever voted otherwise is in the tide pissing faction.

You must be confused. The tide is whatever way the general vote swings, in this case (and all, necessarily), the winning vote. You, rather would be the one 'pissing against the tide'.

>And we are treating her nice, giving her the whole damn bed.

That's not the sentiment. She took the bed, not because she wanted to sleep in the bed, but because she wanted to sleep next to you. a warm, living person, something she rarely experiences in her natural habitat.

Passive-aggressively deciding you'd rather sleep on the floor than give her that would probably be taken as an insult.

>I doubt leaving her the bed would push her buttons unlike say trying to wake her up would. And she'd be the type to bite Jin in his sleep and when and if she finds out, she'd bite him again for good measure, all in the name of showing Jin his place as a human: coward-ling and preyed upon.

Refer to the above concerning rebuffing her entreaties as 'pushing buttons'. And if she does bite Jin, they'll be fully conscious actions, as before. Less to intimidate Jin (he wasn't very intimidated before when she did it), but to reassure her own ego as a youkai.

They certainly wouldn't be akin to the disturbing, sexually-charged, and hunger-driven kind that Jin experienced with Flandre, which even she became concerned about.

And cowardly (I think that was the word you were looking for) and prey-like are not words to describe how Jin interacts with Rumia, sleeping in the same bed. I don't know what your experience is in ethology, but that's not normal in predator-prey communication.

The lion shall lay down with the lamb, indeed.
>> No. 102785
>>102783
>So you're saing we should be fanboys who see nothing wrong with Taisa's writing?

No you idiot, I'm saying you shouldn't say crap that's patently untrue. There's a difference between constructive criticism and talking crap about someone.

>And if Flan wasn't quiet near borderline, I wouldn't worry so much.

Oh, for fuck's sake, she's had one outburst, and that one was retconned. She didn't have it until lied to consistently. One hiccup isn't going to make her go berserk, and you're paranoid if you think it will. Even if that were the case, Taisa has already said he would give us immediate Bad Ends rather than drawn out ones, so it's not like you have anything to lose.

>And the training with patchy comes to mind as in how what is intended to be a few hours end up taking until late night, effectively blocking out whatever else we could do. Stuff happens.

Man, we're going to sleep, not doing something. The worst that can happen is Flan showing up, and even that isn't a problem,as already mentioned.

> >>102724 's point still stands that if we're lucky we might get shoved out of bed or kicked a couple of times in the process.

No it doesn't. Rumia has already slept in our bed once before without disturbing us even once during the night. Hell, she got in without waking us up.
>> No. 102787
>Taisa has already said he would give us immediate Bad Ends rather than drawn out ones

This is the point everyone needs to remember. Bad Ends like that aren't bad, they can even help us understand the characters better.
>> No. 102789
>>102782
>I doubt she really choose to be involved, more like Reimu or someone else forced her into it, considering her attitude that we've seen. (And Reimu most likely forced various folks to go if she had to)

That she was forced to do this by a human is already a chink in her armor that 'hunting humans is a youkai's job'. Having to go to school and interact with humans is a daily reminder that something isn't quite right with that worldview.

But, really, I doubt Reimu would go to the effort of making Rumia attend school daily, since she hasn't fretted at all over Mokou and Kaguya, the latter of whom would be much less able to run & hide from her than Rumia would.

>And her main goal seems to drive the point home to Jin that humans fear youkai and are their food, ruining said relationship would be a side effect that Rumia might not even consider fully (As in how bad things could really get)

Again, her 'goals' haven't been quite established, and are probably more complex than you're making them out to be.

And if they are, she's quite incompetent at it, giving that his foster parent's obliviousness concerning (and even facilitating) her interaction with Jin, that itself should be reinforcing to him that the truth is quite the opposite.

And humans are a youkai's food? They break bread at the same table, for god's sake.

>As far as living at Jin's place? A possible reminder that he can't run.

Actually, he can, say to Remilia place, or others. It's just that he hasn't tried. Kudos for him.

In fact, that he's one of the few humans who would tolerate her doing this, I think is more of a motivator.

>I think the reason why Rumia is growing distant from her friends is that to her, they're going soft for the humans, choosing to co-exist as opposed to lord over the puny humans.

Just the opposite. Her singular focus on Jin and interactions, even moving in with him, is a marked shift in her personality, and is no doubt a factor that alienates her few youkai friends. They, on the other hand, have hardly interacted with Jin at all in comparison.
>> No. 102790
ITT: flanfags ruin everything
>> No. 102791
>>102789

Yeah but only Rumia was the one who seriously tried to kill him. Mystia in contrast was easily talked out of it.

But you might have a point, since it might be her singular focus on Jin, but who to say the reason is benign?

Still I would be very surprised if a favorable result comes of sleeping in the bed with Rumia. (And it's not that Jin's afraid of her, but of the misunderstanding that might occur, something someone with a normal would-be girlfriend would worry about as well.)
>> No. 102792
>>102791

She gave him the opportunity to challenge her to a danmaku duel, at least. I don't even know if she'd have killed him, since the consequences would likely be swift and absolute, but was rather just 'testing what he's made of' as Kaguya was just now.

>But you might have a point, since it might be her singular focus on Jin, but who to say the reason is benign?

I would venture that her interaction with Jin is of a nature neither parasitic, or mutualistic, but commensal. She's extracting very material benefits by Jin just existing; if there is any logic in her head, she'd be loath to do anything to truly jeopardize his survival.


>Still I would be very surprised if a favorable result comes of sleeping in the bed with Rumia.

So would I. In fact I would be surprised if anything resulted out of it, since it's happened in the past without any consequences. They both have believable alibis, and his foster parents are almost certain to confirm them, and so is Patchouli (whom Remilia has reportedly confided in regard matters concerning Jin), now that he's admitted it to her.
>> No. 102793
>>102789
>They, on the other hand, have hardly interacted with Jin at all in comparison.
Mystia and Cirno both have a decent amount of interaction with Jin. They're no strangers, at least.

Regarding sleeping in the same bed as Rumia, what the hell does that have to do with
>"I feel sorry for the poor girl, since I think she's never had a family of her own. If she wants to think of herself as my rival-sister thing, let her." As Patchouli merely stares at you silently in response, you resume speaking.
>"Besides, I sort of... well, look, I'm not going to claim that human emotions always make the most sense, but I... I think I might be enjoying this. Just a little. Hell, when she's not trying to be an evil little monster, she can actually be kind of fun."
You usually don't sleep in the same bed with your siblings, or with close friends of the opposite sex (at least one party being under the age of ~10 does not count). It's just not something that you do, especially not with someone you're not exactly comfortable with, or fully trust. Throwing her out the window would be out of character, as was pointed out. But that doesn't mean you have to sleep in the same bed as her. If she does want to get into the damn futon with us, that's one thing (as we'd be asleep so there'd be no way to prevent it), but don't crawl into the damn bed with her.

>And if they are, she's quite incompetent at it, giving that his foster parent's obliviousness concerning (and even facilitating) her interaction with Jin, that itself should be reinforcing to him that the truth is quite the opposite.
I'd suggest heeding this. While the spell card rules do make a headache out of trying to figure out if youkai are able to eat people, Rumia right now isn't even trying to eat anyone. Whatever her goals are, I seriously doubt eating Jin is one of them. Hell, sleeping on the floor would help narrow it down a bit; if she does get into the futon then she did want to sleep with Jin (for positive reasons or not...); if not then maybe she really did just want to sleep in a more comfortable bed. Who knows.
>> No. 102796
>>102792

It's not Remilia I'm worried about, with all talk Jin did with her about Rumia, Remilia would sum it up as a misunderstanding and would believe Jin.

It'd be Flandre who might respond badly to such a scene, especially if Rumia wakes up and says something.

>>102793
Yeah it'd help clear things up, since we might be assuming things at this point. (She might be more interested in the bed than the notion of an annoying 'brother' taking up space)
>> No. 102798
Another thing to consider: Would the girl who had no issue with Jin seeing her naked really understand the implications of a guy and girl sleeping together?

She doesn't seem to be quite so innocent anymore, but I just don't think she was enamored with us at that point in time.

[X] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[X] Get the futon from the closet; you're sleeping on the floor.
>> No. 102799
>You usually don't sleep in the same bed with your siblings, or with close friends of the opposite sex (at least one party being under the age of ~10 does not count). It's just not something that you do, especially not with someone you're not exactly comfortable with, or fully trust. Throwing her out the window would be out of character, as was pointed out. But that doesn't mean you have to sleep in the same bed as her. If she does want to get into the damn futon with us, that's one thing (as we'd be asleep so there'd be no way to prevent it), but don't crawl into the damn bed with her.

Yes, and you usually don't have sex with your teachers, but under extenuating circumstances, such things are allowable, and even compassionate. And when choosing between compassion and propriety in privacy, choosing the latter more often tends to be those decisions I regret most.

I crawled into bed with my brother until my early teens. Having a warm body next to you in the cold night can be a considerable motivator, especially to one who normally does not have that option. And Rumia's apparent age (as young as it is) could very well be older than her emotional maturity.
>> No. 102800
>>102796
>Yeah it'd help clear things up, since we might be assuming things at this point. (She might be more interested in the bed than the notion of an annoying 'brother' taking up space)

Why Jin's bed then?

And why in past incidents hadn't she pushed Jin out of the bed, if he was just 'taking up space'?
>> No. 102803
>>102800

There was a case of Jin getting shoved out a bed once, though it was overlooked in the scheme of things, but I think taking the Futon is the surest bed, and if we wake up with a Rumia by us, we'd know for sure she wanted company.

>>102798
Perhaps it's a matter of remembering things and Jin's education. Flan's more aware of the world now than she was back then. Now that I think about it, the misunderstanding might affect Rumia worse than Jin due to Flan getting the notion of Rumia being a vile being that first tried to kill them, then seduce him.
>> No. 102806
Hm, so... With Flandre becoming increasingly more unstable, and Rumia (arguably) becoming increasingly closer to us, are we sure we still want a Flandre path?
>> No. 102807
>>102806
Hm, so... With Flandre becoming increasingly more like a normal woman possibly fostering a jealousy issue if Jin doesn't do well, and Rumia [arguably) becoming increasingly annoying to us, are we sure we still don't know what the hell to do?

Fixed that for ya
>> No. 102809
When has it ever been a good idea to sleep with another girl and some how have the girl you're going out with find out in the worst way possible like some bad teen drama tv show?

even a normal girl would fly off the fucking handle unless she's the bawwwwwwing type...
>> No. 102813
>>102807
>[arguably)
You call that fixed?!
>> No. 102815
>>102806

Some of us never wanted a Flandre route.
>> No. 102817
>>102809

Yeah a normal girl would either bawl or get super pissed. And normal girls don't have absurd amounts of destructive power (Just painful knees to the balls)

>>102806
Flan grew kinda unstable due to the house of lies Jin built as a result of things, something that should end soon once he tells them most of the truth (excluding the part of his... attending to Miss Knowledge)

That and Flan fans have sacrificed a good deal to pursue this path; they will not give up so easily.

>>102807
Yeah that's more like it, since Rumia's actions are more out of annoyance than affection it seems (either that or she's one massive Tsundere)

And it raises the question of Yukari appearing in GH at all, since it would be an interesting scene with her and Rumia considering all things.
>> No. 102822
>>102806
>When has it ever been a good idea to sleep with another girl and some how have the girl you're going out with find out in the worst way possible like some bad teen drama tv show?

Counterpoint: This isn't a bad teen drama TV show.
>> No. 102823
>>102806

I have always been following the Patchouli route. It is just very, very digressive.
>> No. 102824
patchy route will conquer.
>> No. 102825
>>102822
You're right so we ought to keep it that way by not doing something foolish like sleep next to another girl that for all intents and purposes, is hell bent on at the very least, ruining his relationships with others out of spite.

What must be said though is Jin does not know Rumia enough to truly decide if she's evil incarnate or just a really annoying fly in the scheme of things. However as it stands now, until things are fully established with Flandre, Remilia and with the recent issue of Kaguya taking up Rumia's spot from time to time for now on, it's one HUGE minefield that Jin must tread well enough to keep things going in one piece.
>> No. 102828
We all know what will happen if Jin sleeps on the futon.

Rumia will crawl in with him, and then when Flan shows up she'll see that they're on a futon instead of Jin's bed, and immediately assume that Jin climbed into bed with Rumia rather than the other way around. Flan goes crazy, everyone dies.

With the paranoid crap some of you are spouting, I'm honestly surprised some of you aren't raving about this already. For fuck's sake.
>> No. 102830
This Thread is going in a bad direction, we need updates soon.
>> No. 102832
>>102828
It was a given thus not said alread; not to mention there are those that wish to wreck things out of spite.
>> No. 102838
>>102832

... I can't tell whether or not you actually understood my point.

All of you people who are voting based solely on the worst possible potential outcomes are idiots. When you view every situation through the lens of the worst outcome possible, there are no winning moves. Your anticipations then become self-fulfilling prophecies as you never take steps to better your position in any regard, only to minimize pain - pain will come because you never take steps that might eliminate the possibility of it, only steps that will make it hurt slightly less.
>> No. 102839
>>102832

Yeah and it's not the Flan fans.

>>102828

There's no way to mistake that since it obviously shows signs of Jin trying to keep his distance. It's the appearance of trying that would prevent a full blown disaster, though Rumia would have much reason to be afraid still.
>> No. 102841
>>102838
I've never thought about it like that. That's a very interesting observation. I mean, I know MiG raped our behavior patterns pretty fiercely, but I've never seen it be considered any further than that.
>> No. 102844
>>102841
MiG's effects over time act like memories. Over time it fades for some, for others though, it warps all the the while growing monstrously in every cyoa that concerns specific effect occuring in the future having incredible dependance of the earlier updates.

tl;dr - anon, not just flanfags or anti-flanfags/neutralfags, ALL anon readers try too hard. Egostim amongst its readers make things much worse than some could possibly comprehend.
>> No. 102847
File 125764330912.jpg - (24.89KB , 600x338 , 1231838560326.jpg ) [iqdb]
102847
>>102841
Writer are not here to give us good stories. NO, they write to feed of our despair, rage and hate. Only when we are broken and weeping they can feel alive.

We need to find ways to outsmart the writers, to make it hard for them and to find ways out of the despair and bad ends that they want to give us. They can't just bad end like that, there are rules for that. They want to create discord and hate among Anon, taint our minds and thoughts so that they can throw us in despair.

The sooner you learn this, the better.
>> No. 102848
Armchair psychology? I voted for the futon because I felt it more considerate. It's what I'd do in the same situation: just there for a second looking, unreadable mumble, then go get the sleeping bag from the closet.
>> No. 102849
>>102848

That's fine, we're mostly talking to the paranoid folks rambling on about how sleeping in the bed with Rumia would result in the end of the world.

Your reason is actually sane/sensible.
>> No. 102850
>>102847
Heh. With a few more posts like yours, even I would feel like giving the average anon a good serving of despair.
Fortunately for us, Taisa's better than that.
>> No. 102851
>>102847

It's that attitude that inspires such habits.

Not to mention some oldwritefag's habits of expecting anon to make leaps of faith in a certain direction and proceeding to punish anon when they do so in a different direction.

This has as a result made Anon cautious barring obvious signs of something greater or assurance from the author that he/she won't horrifically screw them over.

Right now one group is trying to avoid a scenario that might result in even normal human girls getting pissed off

>>102844
Fans at this point want to enjoy whatever story is running while it's running, and they want to reach an ending that isn't snow end or teruyo end. (Both were partially products of Anon's stupidity, the other part the writer's flaws)

In short they don't want to end up in a million stupidly caused bad ends.

And it falls down to the Shit happening factor. In stories where this is low, anon feels more relieved. While in other stories with a higher percenage, they get more cautious.

The Patchy scene went well due to one taking the possible shit happening (someone walking in at the worse time) and taking it into consideration, thus nullifying it.

Those voting for the Futon feel that getting into bed would undoubtedly have a lot of room for shit to happen.

But I heard from a source that Taisa uses that Despair thread as an outlet for his urges.
>> No. 102855
Hey uh, guys... not that I don't mind a good spot of serious discussion, but can we try to tone it down?
Seriously, only 2 whole updates and already almost 180 posts? At this rate it'll be atleast 50 more threads before we're even close to a conclusion to this story.
>> No. 102856
>>102815
Some of us are beating a dead horse.

>>102830
Once again, anon manages to autosage with very few updates in the thread.

>>102825
Counterpoint: We don't need to "keep it that way" because Taisa is a good writer and wouldn't pull that crap. If he tried, he'd be chased off the site. The fact you even think this would turn into a "teen drama" is fucking retarded.
>> No. 102859
File 125765066229.jpg - (577.70KB , 913x1000 , isnt_it_sad.jpg ) [iqdb]
102859
>>102856
>Taisa is a good writer and wouldn't pull that crap

Who's to say writefags are immune to fits of insanity/sadism?lol

Seriously though of this arguing nonetheless just seems like one huge circle jerk one after another in each new update/thread.

Isn't it sad FlandreTHP..?
>> No. 102860
>>102859

back to work
>> No. 102891
>Taisa is a good writer and wouldn't pull that crap
Yes he would
>> No. 102893
>>102859
>>102891
You know, at this point I wouldn't doubt him actually doing it out of anger with the way you assholes go on about him.

But I guess that's what trolls do best.
>> No. 102894
>>102893
No, people are just unruly if you haven't heard yet.
>> No. 102904
Less kvetching, more voting...

[+] Stay up and read that weird book for a while.
[+] Get the futon from the closet; you're fine sleeping on the floor.

First, because we haven't studied it in quite some time.
Second, because I just don't trust Rumia when she's asleep, let alone when the MC is also.
>> No. 102910
Writing.
>> No. 102915
>>102910

hooray!
>> No. 102940
File 125772259674.png - (495.68KB , 900x1200 , 1254107172891.png ) [iqdb]
102940
>>102910
is pleased.
>> No. 102943
Hope the update will come up soon, i hate to go to sleep just before an update is coming.
>> No. 102945
File 125772754299.jpg - (100.73KB , 567x425 , 989a0ed126d4ffbd230802164405ebce.jpg ) [iqdb]
102945
Eh, let the little creep sleep... At least she's not attempting to devour any of your vital body parts while in her unconscious state. Besides, waking her up would merely result in further wacky hijinx between the two of you, for which you quite simply have neither the mood and the energy tonight. Glancing at the little beast as you pass her on the way to the closet, you let out a soft sigh and pull the sheets more properly over her; because, well, that's what a guy is typically expected to do in a situation like this, isn't it? Not that the night is particularly cold or anything, but what the hey. Besides, when she's asleep like this, she's actually kind of cute, loathe as you are to admit it. Rumia's soft, quiet breathing playing as a background noise, you lazily wander over to the closet, digging around for a spare futon; while you're tempted to just climb in with her out of a sense of territorial dispute (or just because it's kind of nice to sleep next to someone else... even if she wouldn't quite be your first choice), you'd rather avoid tempting fate and having Remilia pounce you in the morning. 'It's not what it looks like' only works so many times, after all.

Ah, but before you retire for the night - peeking over your shoulder at the small table by the bed in your room, the ominous book beckons to you, yearning to be read. Granted, the last time you attempted to do so had yielded no results, but maybe you were simply tired at the time? Also, you've still got the whole mental high going from... er... stuff on Wednesday. Couldn't hurt to further progress your understanding of your strange abilities, right? At the very least, you'd like to, perhaps, figure out how to do something more complex than levitating pencils and blowing up paper cranes with your brain waves. Sitting yourself down comfortably in the futon, you do your best to get relaxed in preparation; best to have a clear, calm mind for these sorts of things, no? And then you open the book and turn the pages...

...And feel like an invisible hand had just jammed its fingers right into your eye sockets, clinging to your skull and pulling your face forward; you black out from the impossibly excruciating level of pain before you even manage to scream.

...

Well, that's new.

Why yes it is, come to think of it.

The pain and headaches normally start -after- reading.

Ah, but you're not in pain now, are you?

Well, no, actually...

Good.

You wonder, could this be a new level of interfacing with the book? Did you gleam a deeper level of true meaning in the words as your eyes skimmed across the pages?

Perhaps. But what was it that you read?

You read-...

No. You're doing it wrong. You don't have to figure out what your eyes read, what your mind perceived; you have to figure out what knowledge it is that you were seeking, and it will come to you. Will the tome to impart its secrets upon you.

Ah, yes. Of course.

Well?

You find yourself worrying about the prospects of power. Will it distance you from your humanity? Could you begin to take it for granted, beginning to abuse it without even noticing it, if you got more powerful? Or should you continue developing your abilities, so you can protect yourself and your friends, and... loved ones?

Why stop there?

What..?

You remember what Patchouli Knowledge said - humans have nearly unlimited untapped potential. Why settle for basic self-defense capabilities? You could be come a true force to be reckoned with, an powerful being in your own right, cowering before no one, deserving of the respect of others. Your nickname, as it stands, is the word for 'man', 'person'. Human. Right below youkai in the food chain. But 'Jin' can also be written to mean... 'god'.

...God, huh. That's awfully ambitious.

Ambition is what drives humans to their goals. Was that not what Patchouli Knowledge implied?

But...

But?

...

Your head is starting to hurt.

How weak. Perhaps you can think further on the matter during your weekend training. So, for now...

...

"...Wake up! Hey. If you bleed to death, I'm gonna eat you, you know." Feeling someone shaking you, your eyes shoot open in a panic, your vision initially blinded and blurred, the immense pain of what feels like ten thousand migraines condensed into one torturous sensation draining the strength from your limbs. It is only after a few moments of the person sitting on you shaking you about and giving you a light slap across the face that you finally become able to see straight once again, making out the details of your room, and of Rumia trying to get you to come to your senses again. The look on her face is a strange mix between concern and frustrated annoyance, quickly becoming replaced by an amused smirk as you come to.
"Aww, you're alive? And I thought I'd get a nice breakfast today..."

Mumbling something incoherent in response, you muster up the willpower to shrug off some of the pain and force yourself into a sitting position; gazing down, you notice both yourself and the futon covered in enough redness to make you slightly worried about excessive blood loss. God damn it, and you were hoping you were past bleeding out of your head when dealing with this sort of thing?
"...What time is it, Rumia?"

"It's morning~" Hopping off you and back onto your bed, she resumes... eating potato chips. Do they actually sell those in the village? She appears to still be wearing her school uniform, even though it's Saturday; likely because she spent the night here, as opposed to wherever the hell it is she used to live before.

"Hey, you'll get crumbs in the bed! Do you know how annoying that is to get out?" In too much pain to sound convincingly upset at her, you stumble out of your room towards the bathroom, stubbing your toe against a chair rather painfully along the way. Naturally, this provokes a delighted giggle from your monstrous little sister figure.

"Oh, and don't worry about the vampire... I told your mom to ask her to let you rest today, if she comes by - wouldn't want the crazy bathead blowing up the house when she catches you and me in the same room, while you're bleeding like a stuck pig~" How thoughtful of her, albeit for selfish reasons.

"...Thanks, I'd like to avoid that too," you shout back to her, your own voice sending minor jolts of pain through your brain as you proceed to wash your face, the red-stained water swirling down the sink in a manner reminiscent of some old horror movie. You'll have to apologize profusely to your host mother for getting the futon all bloody, as well. Once you feel sufficiently clean and no less in agony at all, you return to your room and begin a frustrated search for your clothes.

"So, what're we doing today~?"

"Huh?" Incredulous, you peer back at the little blonde devil, hopping on one foot while pulling your pants back on. What, was she planning on spending the weekend with you or something?
"What do you mean? Aren't you going to go hang out with your friends or something?"

"Eh... What a boring response." She pouts at you in an obviously faked manner, before taking another potato chip... and eating it. God damn it, you can already feel the unbearable itching that'll cause until the next time the sheets and mattress are washed.
"I'm practically living here already, so-..."

"Even though nobody invited you!"

"...so hey, like I said - we're practically like siblings, right~?" She flashes a toothy grin at you, before continuing while your shirt going over your head blocks your vision of her spreading further potato chip crumbs into your bed, chewing obnoxiously loudly with her mouth open.
"So hey, wanna go spend some time together? Maybe I'll even find something else to challenge you in, today~" You're tempted to remind her that she still owes you a favor from when you kicked her ass at chess...
Also, you're hungry; for both food and painkillers.



[] Well, maybe you could kill some time with her in the village, before Flandre arrives...
[] Tell her you have a date previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{} ...But she can tag along if she's that lonely. Who knows, maybe you can get the two girls to get along with each other?
-{} ...So you really don't have time for any of her shenanigans today.

---------

As always, write-ins are allowed/encouraged for flavor and wording, etc.
>> No. 102949
[x] Thank her for the consideration (begrudgingly of course)
[x] Tell her you have a date previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{x} ...So you really don't have time for any of her shenanigans today.

I think we should leave nothing to chance.
>> No. 102950
[x] Tell her you have a date previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{x} ...But she can tag along if she's that lonely. Who knows, maybe you can get the two girls to get along with each other?

This will be great because it'll be so awful.
>> No. 102952
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.

We don't have a great deal to do, and we ought to rest up before Flandre gets here. What better way to relax than to let the trance of artistry take us, and escape the world for a bit?

Plus, we owe Rumia some, for actually looking out for us just now.
>> No. 102955
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 102956
[x] Thank her for the consideration (begrudgingly of course)
[x] Tell her you have a date previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{x} ...So you really don't have time for any of her shenanigans today.
>> No. 102958
{Tell her you have a date with Flandre today.
- {So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.}
- {Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.}
- {... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.}}
>> No. 102962
{Tell her you have a date with Flandre today.
- {So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.}
- {Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.}
- {... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.}}
>> No. 102963
[x]Tell her you have a date with Flandre today.
- [x]So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
- [x]... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 102964
>taking another potato chip... and eating it

I see what you did there.

[X] Well, maybe you could kill some time with her in the village, before Flandre arrives...
[X] Tell her you have a date previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
>> No. 102967
>>102964

You forgot one of the sub-options since I think that's mandatory.
>> No. 102969
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} No, let's not tempt fate... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 102971
>"Eh... What a boring response." She pouts at you in an obviously faked manner, before taking another potato chip... and eating it. God damn it, you can already feel the unbearable itching that'll cause until the next time the sheets and mattress are washed.

keikaku doori

>As always, write-ins are allowed/encouraged for flavor and wording, etc.

[x] "Too bad. I have a hot date with a vampire. Probably won't be back until school on Monday."
-[x] "But it's not all bad. You'll get the bed all weekend."
-[x] "And hey, if you get the sheets and bedroll washed, we can probably do something during the school week."
[x] Ruffle her hair before you leave. "Oh, and thank you for eating the potato chips and not me, little sister; I tend bleed out while going mad from revelation." Don't forget the book.

Cocky, not cold.

Keep reinforcing that brother-sister thing.
>> No. 102972
[X] Tell her you have a date previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} ...So you really don't have time for any of her shenanigans today.
-{X] But if she's a good girl while you're away, you'll make it up to her somehow...


Sorry, Sis, but your Bro's got a hot date, and he can't be having any siblings around to cock-block him.
>> No. 102975
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 102976
>>102969

you forgot the strikeout (and if you don't know, it starts with [ s] and ends with [ /s] (But remove the spaces in both)
>> No. 102977
I'm sure telling her exactly what we're planning to do will be enough to satisfy her, and not make her want to mess around with us at all.

[x]Tell her you have a date with Flandre today.
- [x]So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
- [x]... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 102978
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
[x] You probably reek of blood. Maybe a shower and some cologne would kill it just a tad.
>> No. 102984
>>102976
At least Taisa has the chance to write another Rumia scene
Gensokyo High - Deleted Scene #3

Sex with Rumia, Flandre walks in
>> No. 102989
[x]Tell her you have a date with Flandre today.
- [x]So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
- [x]... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 102993
>>102984
Little sister three-way?

Each one tugging on his arms in their strawberry and animal patterned underwear.

Flandre: "It's my turn to have sex with Jin!"
Rumia: "No, it's my turn to have sex with Jin!"
Flandre: "Mine!"
Rumia: "Mine!"

They both pout and initiate staring contest.

Jin: "Ahh, youth~"
>> No. 102996
>>102993
this, a thousand times this.
Please do this Taisa.
>> No. 103000
>>102993
The only problem being extreme strength+tugging...
>> No. 103001
>>102993

... wow, the creepy pedo vibe is strong in that one.
>> No. 103004
>>102993
Well, i meant it for it to be a bad end if Flandre would walk in, but that would work out great too.
>>103001
It reminds me too much of that one incest doujin where the 2 lolis tug on that guys arms and want sex. One loli is sad because she doesn't get enough loving. Or something like that.
>> No. 103005
>>103001
>creepy pedo

All normally loli characters are to be considered at the level of petite teenagers in terms of bodily development for the purposes of this story, to the point where intimate contact with the highschool-level protagonist would not come off as creepy; apparent mental maturity notwithstanding.

God damn, I swear I've mentioned this before. Flandre and Rumia are not ten-year-olds in this.
>> No. 103008
File 125774473715.jpg - (264.63KB , 800x600 , 1250914062838.jpg ) [iqdb]
103008
>>103005
Whatever helps you sleep at night. It just sure as hell doesn't read like it. It's like a Hentai Game from JAST, all characters 18+!

But hey, i don't mind. Flandre is often drawn and shown older as 9 or 10 anyway. 14 is an age that i can agree on.
>> No. 103010
[x] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{x} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{x} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 103011
>>103005

No, that's not what bugged me, sorry. You've made that point clear enough in the past. The creepy pedo vibe comes from things like this:

>Each one tugging on his arms in their strawberry and animal patterned underwear.

I mean, come on, that guy is being pretty pedo. If not for that and the overly childish dialogue the dude came up with...
>> No. 103014
>>103008
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 103025
[X] Become a God.

SCREW THE RULES, WE'RE GETTING POWER!
>> No. 103028
>>103011
>>103005
>apparent mental maturity notwithstanding
I was trying to go for the jealous, possessive harem vibe, but apparently made it too cute and was accused of being a pedophile due to imagining their garments to be of frilly lace. But considering everyone in Genosokyo wears frilly lace, maybe I wasn't completely out of line with that one. Especially with little girls that act like little girls. Remilia is apparently the only exception considering she doesn't act like a little girl. No, that's not right either, because she does, yet no one finds hooking up with her creepy. What were we talking about again?

But that's fine. I like cake - especially chocolate cake. It's the best.
>> No. 103033
File 125775370315.jpg - (34.43KB , 328x264 , 1251131300986.jpg ) [iqdb]
103033
>>103028
>> No. 103036
>>103028
>and was accused of being a pedophile due to imagining their garments to be of frilly lace.
So, uh, did you not see the bit that >>103011 bolded?
>> No. 103040
>>103036
I did. That's just what I normally see them wearing in fan art. Regardless of frilly lace or patterned pantsu, I don't see much outside of Mokou, maybe Youmu wearing plain undergarments. Flandre and Rumia are normally portrayed as childish, therefore that is what I thought they'd wear - as anime children, that is.

You could choose to put them in g-strings that have "Porn Star" written on the front, bras that leave the nipples exposed, garter-belts with fishnet stockings, collars, and whatever other slutty things you can imagine. It doesn't change the fact that they still look, think and act like children, so why try to portray them as anything else?

It sounds pedo, but that wasn't what I was trying to go for. Sorry about that.
>> No. 103041
>>103036

Yeah I doubt either character wears that kind of underwear, especially the GH versions.
>> No. 103045
Hey, chill; I get called a dirty creepy pedo just for -writing- this story, on a daily basis.
>> No. 103046
[x]Tell her you have a date with Flandre today.
- [x]So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
- [x]... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.

>>103045
THP, no any "fan" of Touhou gets called that, even ZUN himself by anon except for those that excape the loosely thrown label by saying, "Oh I just like the series for its music"...

Nonetheless we trudge on because we love the series regardless what others say. Keep going taisa for it's a long road, but at least an exciting road.
>> No. 103053
Wow, Taisa. You have people arguing over UNDERGARMENTS in your threads now. So how does it feel?

Nevertheless, I find the bit that sparked this to be thoroughly retarded as well!
>> No. 103063
>>103040

Thing is these two in GH aren't so childish.

Rumia's a devious calculating if average intelligence wise girl.

And Flan's looking less and less innocent as time goes by.
>> No. 103066
>>103063
That doesn't mean they didn't start out childish, or that they don't have tastes for cute things while still being bloody, violent creatures of the night.

Besides, Flan's only pair of clothes in GH (and realistically, ever) up until we got her new ones as a present, have been her usual red frilly dress, big bows and poofy hat. You don't hear or see much about underwear, so you can't say it's not entirely possible.
>> No. 103075
>>You don't hear or see much about underwear, so you can't say it's not entirely possible.

>>"What about me? Don't you like to gawk at me? Or is my skirt too long?" As if to demonstrate, she lets go of your hand, twirling around in place a few times, making the skirt of her school uniform rise upwards and spread out from centrifugal force. Oh gosh, they're light pink with a little red ribbon on the front..!
>> No. 103079
File 125778832115.png - (40.91KB , 480x480 , damn_anon.png ) [iqdb]
103079
So the latest circle jerking argument now in GH is about the various tastes in underwear amongst ya?

Jesus anon you make IRC look awesome...
>> No. 103080
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 103081
Remember we said we would draw her a nude portrait, which is just a recipe for disaster once Flandre arrives and sees/smells we are with Rumia. And knowng this Rumia, she is likely to take advantag of that.
>> No. 103082
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 103084
>>103081
That was to piss her off and win the duel. Jin's not that stupid.
>> No. 103086
>>103084
>That was to piss her off and win the duel. Jin's not Shirou.

Fixed that for ya~!
>> No. 103093
Do I really have to start confirming in detail what kind of underwear every single girl wears now?
>> No. 103094
>>103093
This week on Gensokyo High: "Jin's underwear hunt."
>> No. 103095
File 125780174673.jpg - (1.16MB , 2400x3871 , 3898fe3303e4b4c3873aee6f040abb47.jpg ) [iqdb]
103095
>>103093
Here you go, Taisa~
>> No. 103096
>>103093

Well, if you're offering...
>> No. 103098
File 125780221942.jpg - (65.83KB , 417x414 , Aya074.jpg ) [iqdb]
103098
>>103093

Bunbunmaru, Special Edition!

Hey dear readers! This week we have something special for you!

Your favorite editor recently caught word of a naughty practice from outside, and decided to investigate for all of you! It's a little thing called a "panty raid," and to understand the best defenses, I had to try it for myself...
>> No. 103099
>>103095

I'm okay with this.
>> No. 103100
>>103079
>Jesus anon you make IRC look awesome...
I don't think that's possible unless we start eating our own shit. This discussion is stupid, but when compared to the average IRC's, it suddenly turns into an advanced structuralism and post-structuralism philosophy exchange.
>> No. 103101
>>103100
>I've never been on irc
>> No. 103102
[X] Tell her you have a previously agreed upon meeting with Flandre today.
-{X} So you can only afford to screw around with Rumia until Flandre arrives. Given your current condition, of course, leaving the house right now is probably unwise; that means you're confined to indoor activities. She can feel free to read with you, or talk with you, or whatever else she can think of to kill time.
-{X} Bedtop Sport For Indoor Types, for example.
-{X} ... maybe you could get started on making that portrait of her, actually. You did joke about doing it, and it's not like you have much else to do this morning; she makes a nice model too, no matter how tough it is to admit that.
>> No. 103103
>>103102
>>103080

See this: >>102976

Saging for a pointless post to those of us with brains.
>> No. 103104
>>103100
I don't see how discussing panties is any more sophisticated than discussing dicks or Castlevania.
>> No. 103106
File 125781069429.jpg - (181.36KB , 800x800 , persuasive_yuuka_is_persuasive.jpg ) [iqdb]
103106
I bet anonJin would have gone for the foot licking had Kaguya been persuasive as Yuuka...
>> No. 103110
>>103101
I have.
>>103104
It isn't. It's just that, sometimes, anon discusses something meaningful.

Don't try to defend IRC: it's an uphill battle, really.
>> No. 103112
>>103095
Since someone posted this old thing, I'm going to ask the same question I've been asking since--this old thing: "what is that thing around Maribel's left leg? A single stocking of ornate design doesn't make sense, but it looks like there's more to it than just a garter."
>> No. 103113
File 125781499670.jpg - (80.38KB , 685x443 , zsdfh.jpg ) [iqdb]
103113
>Sudden IRC discussion because of lack of updates.
>> No. 103114
>>103112
You know, part of me is now wondering the same thing, while another part of me is wondering if you're just overanalyzing things.
>> No. 103115
File 125781518246.jpg - (153.41KB , 1000x1000 , e72007042df71f12f9ba106a8c8f0ae1.jpg ) [iqdb]
103115
Autosage, New Thread.
>> No. 103116
>>103115
Their feet are so tiny...
>> No. 103117
File 125781592585.jpg - (202.21KB , 598x719 , 6278787b67dd6091bc1631a00663e14d.jpg ) [iqdb]
103117
>>103116
Because they are little girls after all.
>> No. 103118
File 12578171268.jpg - (197.74KB , 1014x1180 , c1f61df4d65a1865d29eeab60f8e176e.jpg ) [iqdb]
103118
>>103117
SURE IS PEDO AROUND HERE
>> No. 103121
>>103118
JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT
GET THAT HEALTHY BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE
>> No. 103126
File 125781860317.jpg - (471.80KB , 1350x1136 , 6015c2020b892754c4c3c44e65d6ac81.jpg ) [iqdb]
103126
Brother, our pussies will make you feel really good ♥
>> No. 103128
>>103126

I love this picture. I don't give a fuck if I'm a pedo for it. NO REGRETS
>> No. 103134
File 125782093927.jpg - (631.79KB , 979x885 , dbde2d65c98c85e154cfe4ab78d4e32f.jpg ) [iqdb]
103134
I like where this Thread is going.
>> No. 103135
File 125782105059.jpg - (583.89KB , 1138x1600 , 0e06e9bbb2587223ce840a8cdd59b200.jpg ) [iqdb]
103135
>> No. 103137
File 125782120669.jpg - (734.62KB , 1138x1600 , 654f7762eb10ace21d2398201ada32a8.jpg ) [iqdb]
103137
Which one /th/?
>> No. 103138
>>103137

What, no Patchouli?
Also, source please.
>> No. 103140
>>103138
>>>/at/2975
>> No. 103162
File 125785101319.gif - (908.17KB , 900x552 , 297dd4a5989c5831aa02ccb08c8f3a8ccdb3074f.gif ) [iqdb]
103162
My turn now.
>> No. 103163
File 125785110025.gif - (1.29MB , 900x552 , bec8e41066825c76133bf97d4b130e79f2209c92.gif ) [iqdb]
103163
>>103162
And now the other one.
>> No. 103230
File 12578928381.jpg - (67.22KB , 558x558 , 1e8cb574c4ac952544e8a1e37a681229.jpg ) [iqdb]
103230
New thread up tomorrow because I'm a nigger.
>> No. 103251
>>103230


hooray!
>> No. 103306
Taisa might troll us just due to how we for got " date " in some of our votes, just warning you guys.
>> No. 103308
>>103306
I'm not surprised we forgot to add that bit considering all the shitstorming between rumia/pedos/underwear/social concerning debates that occurred.

Just got to hope Taisa realizes it...
>> No. 103310
>>103306
Oh well, can't really do much about it now.
>> No. 103328
>>103327