[Return]
Archived thread

File 121217238714.jpg - (202.18KB , 808x838 , 1211913521176.jpg ) [iqdb]
9430 No. 9430
[X] Scatter the pieces of body around, then return to the shrine

Good? Is it good? Good to hide?
You chuckle.
Do you even have to ask? You're just a normal human. If anyone knows about this... Then... All the things you've gained... Everything could be lost.
After all, who would want to socialize with a murderer?
That's why, this body has to disappear. It has to vanish, preferably without a trace. But you don't have tools. No preparations were made. The best you can do is scatter those pieces around and hope that no one will find them. The cover... You'll wash it later. Now...
You unwrap the package and whisk it about. You avert your gaze. Seeing those again... It would only worsen your state of mind.

Then, you return to the shrine. Using a back entrance, just like you did when running out earlier. Then, you take the covers and go to the bathroom.

After around twenty minutes, you finally manage to return them back to how they were before your... adventure. Next, you do the same with your clothes and sling them negligently on a rack. Then, you take a short shower. It feels refreshing. Finally a chance to relax... When was the last time you've been enjoying your time leisurely? Damn, even though the whole ordeal is over, there are still things to take care of... For example, you don't know what happened to Yukari or Mary after you passed out. And that body...
"Damn it."
You punch the wall. Renko said she'd taken care of your wounds. That means she was the one to carry you back to the shrine after you passed out. Then Mary is probably safe too.
Wait, Mary.
If Yukari got so close to her, does that mean...?!
That bitch Yukari. First she acts like an innocent bystander, next it turns out it was all her plan...
And there's Reimu. You haven't seen her since... yesterday? After she ran away when you and Yukari came to fight Red...
And it was all supposed to end yesterday.

After finishing cleaning your body of blood, you wrap a towel around your waist and head back to your room. There were more clothes in the cupboard, you bet there has to be something you'd be able to wear.

Next, changing into another set of kimono, you head to the dining room.

"Hey."
Walking inside, you see Renko sitting at the table alone. She seems to be reading a book, with quite bored expression. Her face lights up a bit when she notices you entering.
"Hey. Changed your clothes? What was up with that blood?"
"Ah, that was... It seems one wound opened up and well... You saw what happened."
She stares at you intensively.
"Are you sure? That much blood?"
"It was an illusion. There wasn't really that much of it."
"I see. Well, as long as you're saying you're okay, it's good." she shrugs "Want me to fix you up somethin to eat?"
Now that she mentions it... Yeah, your stomach was growling for some time now. Though your mind's been to occupied to think about eating, now facing the fact directly... Yeah, to keep it brief, you're ordinarily hungry.
"Yes, please. I'm starving."
"Alright."

Few minutes pass before she returns with a plate of sandwiches.
"Here you go." she places it on the table in front of you "It's not much, but we can't really complain."
You start to dig in.

[ ] "Where's Reimu?"
[ ] "What happened after I passed out?"
[ ] "How's Mary?"
[ ] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday
[ ] Write-in

>> No. 9431
[x] "What happened after I passed out?"
>> No. 9432
[x] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday
>> No. 9433
[ ] "What happened after I passed out?"
[ ] "How's Mary?"
>> No. 9434
[X] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday
[X] "What happened after I passed out?"
>> No. 9435
[X] "What happened after I passed out?"
>> No. 9436
[x] "Where's Reimu?"
[x] "What happened after I passed out?"
[x] "How's Mary?"
[x] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday
>> No. 9437
[X] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday
[X] "What happened after I passed out?"
>> No. 9438
[ ] "What happened after I passed out?"
[ ] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday
>> No. 9439
[x] "What happened after I passed out?"
>> No. 9440
[ ] "What happened after I passed out?"
[ ] "How's Mary?"
[ ] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday
>> No. 9443
Alright guys, I'm back on tracks it seems. NExt update when I'm finished with eating.
>> No. 9450
[x] "Where's Reimu?"
[x] "What happened after I passed out?"
[x] "How's Mary?"
[x] Compliment her on what she's done yesterday

"Say, Ren." you say after gulping down a large chunk of bread "Where's Reimu?"
"Reimu? Why do you ask?"
"I think she deserves an explanation. Or something like that."
Renko frowns.
"I see. She... Uh, departed with.. Yukari, was it? With her body. Said she's going to help her get home."
Ah, right. Reimu still thinks Yukari's the victim here...
"Did she say when she's going to return?"
"Around midnight. She said something about cleaning up a mess... I guess I shouldn't ask further..."
Renko looks down. As much as you feel sorry for her, you can't tell her what happened at Yakumo household.
"You wouldn't like to know. It was a literal bloodbath."
The two of you fall silent. Damn, those sandwiches are filling, but... There is almost no taste at all.
"Ren... How's Mary? Did she... say anything since Reimu left?"
"Ah, that... She... Woke up once."
You almost choke on your sandwich.
"And?!"
"She said she was tired... And went back to sleep."
"Did she... act strangely? Like, as if she didn't know where she is?"
Renko eyes you suspiciously.
"No, nothing like that... She greeted me and just said she's tired. That's all. Why do you ask?"
Whew. So, there's a possibility that it was a lie too. After all, it was a convenient excuse... Damn you, Yukari.
"That's good. I thought... That if Yukari got too close to her, her personality might've gotten erased."
"What are you talking about?"
"It's complicated." you take another bite "But now it's no longer relevant. The other me is gone... Yukari's learned her lesson too. Anyways, what happened after I fainted yesterday? It was yesterday, right?"
Renko nods.
"Yesterday. As for what happened..."

She tells you the story. After you fainted, she quickly took you and Mary inside the shrine and tended to your wounds. Then, Reimu came back, apparently she got delayed somewhere on her way. She went furious after seeing what happened to Yukari, but calmed down a little when she saw that Red is dead as well. Then she asked who did that to Yukari.
"I told her it was you, but before I could say you were just defending yourself, she started shouting at me..."
"Don't blame yourself. Reimu is... She has a difficult personality, so don't worry about it. I'm going to settle things with her. Anyway, continue."
"Right."
Then, Reimu departed with Yukari's body and returned soon after. She was asking about you, but since you were asleep, Renko convinced her to wait till tomorrow with interrogations. She was still too furious too listen to any explanations. Then she went straight to her room. Renko checked on you for the last time and went to sleep as well.
"And today, I've already told you. Reimu went to Yakumo's house again, to 'clean up the mess'. And then I went to your room to wake you up..."
She looks down again. Is she still worried about that blood?
"Listen, if it's about that blood, I swear, it's nothing serious. So don't worry."
"I... Alright. I get it. If you don't want to tell me..."
"Damn it! Ren, I'm not hiding anything! I swear!" You swallow after shouting out this bitter lie. As much as you hate yourself for doing this... She can't know about that. She can't ever get to know. "Anyways... I wanted to compliment you on what you've done yesterday. You really saved my ass back there. By that, I mean, you saved my life. I don't think I'll ever get to pay back for that."
Renko stares at you for a moment, then averts her gaze. She seems mildly embarassed. What is that about?
"It was nothing. I just... did it on an impulse. Though I must say I really scared myself back then. I mean... It's a first time I had... Stabbed someone with a knife..."
Oh no, you're not getting all weepy on me, Renko!

[ ] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."
[ ] "Lemme finish this sandwich and we'll check on Mary, okay? I'm still worried a bit."
[ ] "Hm, I think I know a way in which I could repay you... That is...." (finish with write-in)
[ ] "What are you talking about? That stab was absolutely awesome! It's almost like if you were BORN to do that kind of stuff!"
>> No. 9451
[x] "What are you talking about? That stab was absolutely awesome! It's almost like if you were BORN to do that kind of stuff!"
>> No. 9452
[ ] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."
>> No. 9453
[x] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."
>> No. 9454
[x] "Hm, I think I know a way in which I could repay you... That is...going on a SHOPPING SPREE!
*cue Benny Hill running gag with Yakety Sax in the human village*
>> No. 9455
[x] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."
>> No. 9457
[X] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."
>> No. 9458
[x] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."

Heh. Stiff.
>> No. 9459
[ ] "Lemme finish this sandwich and we'll check on Mary, okay? I'm still worried a bit."

In b4 Reimu comes back with some sob story from Yukari and the whole process starts again.
>> No. 9461
Gee, it sure is slow here.
>> No. 9462
[x] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."
>> No. 9463
[x] "Lemme finish this sandwich and we'll check on Mary, okay? I'm still worried a bit."
[x] "And then let's take a walk after. I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."
>> No. 9464
[ ] "What are you talking about? That stab was absolutely awesome! It's almost like if you were BORN to do that kind of stuff!"

DON'T go for a walk, theres a dead body scattered around out there
>> No. 9465
[x] "Lemme finish this sandwich and we'll check on Mary, okay? I'm still worried a bit."
[x] "And then let's take a walk after. I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."

DO THIS
>> No. 9466
[x] "How about we take a walk after I finish? I kinda need to liven up a bit, I'm feeling somehow stiff."

"Ren, how about we take a walk?"
"Walk?" she asks "What do you mean by that?"
What? Oh yes, you'd walk right through her if you know what you mean.
Smiling, you start eating the last sandwich.
"You know, I think I need to liven up a bit. I'm feeling kinda stiff. And a bit sore."
"Still, where do you want to go for that walk?"
Hm, now that she mentions it... You can't get too far from the shrine, in case Reimu returns earlier. Huh. Then there's only one place you can wander in. And that is...
"Shrine grounds. Let's just wander around a bit and talk, okay?" She nods. "Good. Now let me finish this..."

Three minutes later, you and Renko are strolling around the backyard of the shrine. Hm, even though Reimu doesn't seem the type to care about gardens, there still are some makeshift flowerbeds here and there. If she'd put just a bit work into those...
"Nice weather."
Renko seemingly tries to strike up a conversation while you contemplate the flowers. Nice weather, huh? Hey, at least look at me, when you're talking...
"Nice weather... Ren, if you want to talk, you have to be more decisive. Don't start a talk with 'nice weather."
Stopping your walk, you crouch in front of one of the flowerbeds. For no particular reason, you pick one flower and smell it.
It's red petals brush against your lips. The gentle aroma caresses your senses.
That somehow... Puts you in a relaxed mood...
"Hey." Renko crouches beside you "What are you doing?"
Curiously looking at the flower in your hand, she brushes her hair back from her face.
Her deep, brown eyes, staring at that flower...
She is so close...
So close...

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 9467
[x] "Lemme finish this sandwich and we'll check on Mary, okay? I'm still worried a bit."
>> No. 9468
>>9466
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
>> No. 9469
[X] Ruffle Renko hair.
This must work
>> No. 9470
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
>> No. 9471
[] "Do you think Mary likes roses?"

Target, etc.
>> No. 9472
[X] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.

Fuck yes, assassin poet is poetic.
>> No. 9473
[x] Grin. "Would you like this flower?"
>> No. 9474
[x] "OPEN CHEST!" Punch her.
>> No. 9475
Oh yeah, I forgot

[x] Wipe the blood off the rose first.

Cuz you know. We couldn't taste the sandwich and are loosing to our youkai side. I'm making an assumption as to why the rose smells nice.
>> No. 9476
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
Make this happen YAF
>> No. 9477
>>9471
Renko is the target.

[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
>> No. 9478
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
>> No. 9479
[x] Wipe the blood off the rose first.
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
>> No. 9480
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.

In b4 groin kick.
>> No. 9481
>>9477

I like both.

[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
>> No. 9482
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.
>> No. 9483
[x] Kneel down, break most of the stem off the rose (or at least take off the thorns), slide it into her hair behind her ear, caress her face with your hand as you bring it back, pull her chin into a kiss.

She is so close... You can almost... No, you CAN feel her scent. A slight trace of soap, a bit of sweat, and her own unique smell...
All of those mix and tease your senses, mingling with this one, dominant smell... One dominant, strong, almost intoxicating smell... What is it? Why didn't you feel it before?
Renko's expression changes. From curiosity, through suprisement, to total shock.
"O--... On your..."
She wants to point at your face, but you don't allow her. Catching her wrist, you pull her closer. Ignoring her light struggle, you slide the flower into her hair, just behind her ear. As you're retracting your hand, someting wet falls on your palm. Something... But it doesn't matter.
Ignoring her shocked stare, you slide your hand along Renko's face, starting from her forehead, then down the cheeks, finally stopping on her chin, touching her lips with your thumb.
Red smear on her face is irrelevant. Red liquid on your hand doesn't matter.
That strong smells still lingers in the air, attacking your senses, filling your mind with incomprehensible demands. With feelings you haven't felt before. Like a newborn instinct, one thought begins to surface and dominate over other thoughts.
But before it takes over the control, you pull Renko's face close to yours.
And connect your lips.
She doesn't move. Why? Does she enjoy it? What is it she's feeling right now? Pleasure? Fear? Both?
You don't know. You don't know. You don't know.
Only one thing is clear.
This is boring.
Though you somehow KNOW this contact should be PLEASANT, it doesn't arouse you one bit. IT'S BORING. This is not what you want. It's BORING. BORING. BORING.
What you need is... MORE of what happened EARLIER. That NIGHT. Her BLOOD. Her INNARDS. BRUSHING against your naked SKIN.
Your hand automatically moves. It grabs Renko's shoulder and pushes her down onto the ground. Your lips still remain in contact, even though she's trying her best to scream.
WHY isn't she ENJOYING this? Is it beacuse... It's SCARY? To be ATTACKED? Is that SMELL fear? Or is it BLOOD?
Is that what you WANT? This girl? OR is it something SHE possesses? Her ORGANS? Her hair? Her SMELL?
Your grip on her shoulder gets stronger. It has to be painful by now.
WHAT is that THOUGHT? What is that NEED? What do I need to DO? I NEED to satiate that INSTINCT?
She squirms around. Why is she doing this? Keep it calm, and it'll be over soon.

[ ] Field of ROSES
[ ] Field of TULIPS
>> No. 9484
[x] Field of TULIPS
>> No. 9485
[ ] Field of TULIPS
>> No. 9486
[x] Field of TULIPS
Deciding to get lovey dovey while we're in LOVE IS OVER mode and just killed somebody in a fit of psychosis is a bad idea so yeah!
>> No. 9487
[X] Field of TULIPS

At least with Yukari we knew which of the choices resulted in rape. So, alternatively:
[X] DO NOT KILL RENKO.
>> No. 9488
[X] Stop it.

Stop it.

STOP IT.

STOP IT. STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT.
>> No. 9489
[ ] Iron heart surge

It fixes everything.
>> No. 9490
[x] Field of TULIPS
Fuck it. Let's do this!
>> No. 9491
BWAHAHAHAHHA. Go Go TEAM DESPAIR.

[x] Field of ROSES
>> No. 9492
You guys know, Tulips signify indulgence....
>> No. 9493
Fuck this shit, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HAREM STORY.
>> No. 9494
[ ] Field of TULIPS

poor renko, i'll miss her
>> No. 9495
[X] Field of ROSES

Whee. All alone. Against everything.
>> No. 9496
File 121219016424.png - (21.29KB , 211x135 , 1209035564731.png ) [iqdb]
9496
>>9493
>> No. 9497
[x] Field of TULIPS

TULIPS -> "Two lips"

You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 9498
[X] Field of ROSES

Thoughts endless in flight
Day turns to night...
>> No. 9499
>>9496

Yeah that's right. Nigger.
>> No. 9500
>>9493

Should have gotten here earlier and made a [x] Field of LILLIES write-in.
>> No. 9501
>>9500

SPRING IS HERE
>> No. 9502
File 121219159671.jpg - (5.11KB , 123x129 , idort.jpg ) [iqdb]
9502
>>9501
>> No. 9503
>>9501
That time of year when a young man's fancy turns to RAPE
>> No. 9504
Alright, guys, I'll write next part tomorrow, because I'm still deciding whether I should BAD END you or not. Because I had such a nice scene prepared... (biting off lips, etc)

Well, whatever. See ya in few hours. Would be glad to see some discussion going on, about, for instance, what will you want to do before Reimu returns. Besides fainting, that is.
>> No. 9505
File 121219371471.jpg - (32.58KB , 351x632 , 1211880504749.jpg ) [iqdb]
9505
>>9504
>>for instance
>> No. 9506
>>9504

see >>9493
>> No. 9507
I really don't see any chance of squeezing a good end out of this fuckfest.
>> No. 9508
>>9489
[X] Iron heart surge
>> No. 9509
What the fuck is going on
>> No. 9510
>>9504
This whole route is fuck, just bad end us you nigger and call it true end.
Only thing that can still save it is this >>9505
>> No. 9511
>>9510

WRITE WUT U DONT LIEK AND ILL TRY TO CHANGE IT GEEZ

YOU ARE TOO SOFT ANON
>> No. 9512
>>9507

Psycho ending.
Yukari wanted to turn us into one, so we go to her place, bust down the door, and unleash hell.
>> No. 9513
>>9511
Needs more Wriggle killing, more killing overall, everyone just about everyone. And rape, lots of rape Yukari, Ran, Chen, Reimu, Suika, Marisa, Alice. Or better combine the two, kill someone and rape them, that one guro scene was hot, more like that.
And another thing, don't kill Yukari, that's too good and painless, she wanted to control us that whore, rape her and make her our bitch.
NO YOU ARE TOO SOFT, NANAYA IS STILL TOO NICE TO ALL, needs more psycho Nanay, he has to be a hundred times of Red, yeah like in the dreams where he kills and rapes people, let him be like that.
I WANT TO SEE WHEN YOU UNLEASH FUCKING HELL AND FINALLY STOP GOING EASY MODE, BRING LUNATIC AND WORSE.
>> No. 9514
>>9511

Going from a romantic haremish type story to batshit insane psycho with a fucked up past with constant bad ends seems quite intriguing.
>> No. 9515
I blame DrDoujin.
>> No. 9516
>>9504
>Well, whatever. See ya in few hours. Would be glad to see some discussion going on, about, for instance, what will you want to do before Reimu returns.

There's not much to discuss when it seems you're on the railroad to BAD END.

For what it's worth:

I would first suggest to Renko that we stay by Maribel's side to see if she says anything in her sleep or wakes up--and hope to learn what went on between Yukari and Reimu.

We need to clarify with Renko what the order of events were, Red claiming to kill Mima, that Yukari attacked us first, and what Yukari had said.

We have to explain to her what Yukari did and said before she arrived at the shrine.

We have to convince Renko that everything going on here is Yukari's machinations and that we would never intentionally do anything to hurt her or Mary.

We have to tell her that Reimu isn't necessarily on our side now, and that likely she is still being manipulated by Yukari.

We have to make sure that she has a knife, and that we have a knife, and that we're in the same room when Reimu confronts us, and that we need to be the ones pressing the questions: Where the fuck was Reimu and Suika when Red killed Mima and attempted to do the same to Ren and Mary?
>> No. 9517
[X] Access Strategy Guide
[X] Find out how to get Family Ties so we can end this BAD END shitfest.
>> No. 9518
>>9511

You could give us less BAD ENDs on this one, since we're basically in the dark. We don't have a fucking clue what we're doing, and you should realize that by now.
>> No. 9519
File 121219890329.jpg - (7.00KB , 246x251 , 1198655176238.jpg ) [iqdb]
9519
>>9515
It would have happened anyways. I just helped inspire the beautiful execution of it. I did not know for sure such a thing would happen, but I saw through the subtext and predicted it.

And then after I posted, I talked to YAF in IRC. And we laughed. And laughed. And laughed. Ooooooh booooooy.
>> No. 9520
I blame IRC for the lack of updates
>> No. 9521
>>9511

The story was mostly good. Mindfuck, Ren & Mary love triangle, yandere family members, quasi-incest. It jumped the shark during the Yukari scene when she tried to murder us instead of attempting to break up the fight like last time.

The other thing is that the empathy we felt for Mary (presumably because she's our mother's clone) wasn't in any way apparent when we had the chance to interact with Yukari; where were our angry tears of betrayal and frustration amidst all that screaming? And the antipathy for Red still isn't explained, when his death seemed even more pitiable than last time.

Basically, it started out being very FAMILY TIES, and now it just seems like PSYCHOSIS END.
>> No. 9522
The whole killing people and fucking their intestines in our sleep thing doesn't really make it seem like we can salvage a good end.
>> No. 9523
>>9522

Especially since we have no control over it..
>> No. 9524
Time for Nanayanon to pull a Shiki and start trying to avoid sleep. Naturally it won't work, but....

It's a shame Nanayanon knows no magic h4x people who could help him suppress his Psychosis side. The only person he knows with such powers is Yukari, and we all know how trustworthy she is.
>> No. 9525
>It's a shame Nanayanon knows no magic h4x people who could help him suppress his Psychosis side.

Maybe Reimu could conduct some kind of sealing or purification ritual?
>> No. 9526
>>9524
>>It's a shame Nanayanon knows no magic h4x people who could help him suppress his Psychosis side. The only person he knows with such powers is Yukari, and we all know how trustworthy she is.

That'd make an interesting story direction. Seeing how we can threaten her into making us stop loosing control.
>> No. 9527
>>9525
I hope that involve a H-scene
>> No. 9528
>>9524
>Time for Nanayanon to pull a Shiki and start trying to avoid sleep
>Shiki
>avoid sleep
So I herd u liek a DNM End
>> No. 9532
>>9521
This man said everything i wanted to say.
>It jumped the shark during the Yukari scene when she tried to murder us instead of attempting to break up the fight like last time.
After that it really went downhill, just killing her like that well, we could at least have tried to talk her out of this shit, or disable her so she can listen to us, we are no fucking murderer, if we go on like that we will go crazy and kill people like in our dreams for real. Even the Akiha route had an option to not kill her when she went insane and wanted to kill us.
We are like one step away from becoming a psychopath, we need to know how to get normal again.
>> No. 9533
Finally caught up with This Shrine, this is fantastic.

Does everyone think Yukari is really that evil? Her on the first play-through was good just because we happened to be fulfilling her little plan anyway?

Also [ ] Field of poppies.
>> No. 9534
Ye people of poor faith.
You're missing one important thing. It heppened in earlier BAD END, now it's happening again. Psychopath? No, it's something else.
Alright, maybe I should've made that a bit clearer. GOOD END is still possible, you just have to figure out how to supress your youkai side. And Yukari is not an option, since she's still pretty much dead. Also, the leading girl is leading even more now.
>> No. 9536
>>9525
Too Kohaku-like is plot deviceness.
>> No. 9537
>>9534
>>Yukari is not an option, since she's still pretty much dead

We just used a corpse to jack off, didn't we?
>> No. 9538
>>9534
>Also, the leading girl is leading even more now.
SHIIIIIIIT!
>> No. 9539
>>9533
In this Story she is evil, and only thinks of her own good before others, probably that other people are her pawns among other things.
But normal? No, i don't think she is evil, just doing things for fun.
>> No. 9540
>Also, the leading girl is leading even more now.
OH YES RENKO.
>> No. 9541
>>9540

Isn't this scaring Renko?
>> No. 9542
>>9541
I have no idea how Mary could've gotten more points from... Wait.
That right. Renko's points decreased, gaining lead works that way too. Damn.
>> No. 9543
>>9534

>Alright, maybe I should've made that a bit clearer. GOOD END is still possible, you just have to figure out how to supress your youkai side.

Why exactly have we gone "youkai" this time when we were so much more violent during the Reimu route?

>And Yukari is not an option, since she's still pretty much dead.

So much for "family ties" I guess.
>> No. 9544
>>9542

No. No. You've got it backwards.

Mary's love points went down from lack of interaction and us killing her in her dreams.

Renko's love points have gone up for saving her & Mary from Red and from the camaraderie from helping us out in battle.
>> No. 9545
I reckon the reason people are complaining is that there's a lot going that we don't know about and is having very direct consequences right now.

You have to have a certain level of ambiguity in the story to make it engaging, that's true.
If it's too low or not highlighted enough the story is a little dry or ponderous, like my one seems to have done. (but that's going to be fixed soon!)
If it's too high then no one knows what the fuck is going on, people become distressed because they're losing a game due to not understanding why things are happening the way they are. This is what happened in Kira's story, not enough plot exposition to explain why the world was going to shit which stressed people out.

Hungry Youkai and your first play through have a good balance of confusion followed by illumination, this time you've started to make Kira's mistakes with one problem after another coupled with no explanation or moments of relief.

Or rather, that's how I see it anyway.
>> No. 9546
>>9545
Fuck MiG, the ending was pure shit. The ending was rushed, he should've done it more slowly, it felt more like a summary with the important things left out. And what is with this landing on some snow house with yukari coming by and telling the world went to shit. We should've gotten the Bad End. Either we get another playthrough, or Kira writes some in depth character profile, summary or whatever to answer some questions.
>> No. 9547
>>9546

I personally stopped reading MiG after the whole Sanae thing, it just felt like the story itself was getting worse and especially rushed what with charging the shrine with like 4 people or something. As I said though I stopped reading it, it might have improved somewhat from then but it just didn't feel that good to me anymore.
>> No. 9548
>>9547
The voting was rigged anyway. No way in hell going to the Moriya Shrine would've won. After coming back from the Tengu Prison to our group and then suddenly deciding "hey guys, let's raid the shrine now"
Kira got tired of MiG and wanted to end it as fast as possible.
>> No. 9550
>>9548

Even if it was rigged I thought the Moriya Shrine route was fine until they all buggered off (vote faggotry etc.) then the whole story was thrown out the window.
>> No. 9551
>>9550
It was around that time, with the vote faggotry that Kira got pissed off at MiG and had no will to write it anymore.
MiG had the dumbest and worst voters ever, you don't see that in the other LA.
>> No. 9555
>>9546
>>9547
>>9548
>>9551

ITT: Sour Grapes.

The story was well-written, but we did make some stupid mistakes. A story can have a sad ending and still be a good story as long as there's a point to it, and the point this time was that it's usually a bad idea to piss off the most powerful being in Gensokyo.
>> No. 9556
>>9555
>and the point this time was that it's usually a bad idea to piss off the most powerful being in Gensokyo.
And that wasn't the point. It was all a keikaku apparently. A point revealed 99.5% into the story.
>> No. 9557
>>9555

I still don't remember how our story went from Ruffling hair to fighting various touhous.

Wasn't the beginning of MiG where we dropped into Remilia's bed and survived? That's what MiG began like.

And then suddenly Gensokyo breaks into all out war.
>> No. 9558
>>9557
That was other, GSQ. More often remembered as the cumming in Yukari's face one.
>> No. 9559
>>9543
>Why exactly have we gone "youkai" this time when we were so much more violent during the Reimu route?

In previous playthrough, you synchronisation rate with the 'inner killer' was way higher than it is now, therefore you were able to control it more effectively, and, oh wow, force that inner killer to serve your purposes.

>>9545
>moments of relief

These are about to come.
>> No. 9560
>>9559

>inner killer

I know it goes along with the whole Nanaya thing but are we going to have an 'inner killer' inside us while playing every single route? Cos that would be pretty shitty getting a GOOD END harem route going then suddenly killing off half of Gensokyo because we couldn't control this 'inner killer' as shown through this play through (albeit we only killed 2 people I believe, not exactly half of Gensokyo).
>> No. 9561
>>9560

After you get synchro'd with the inner killer, you can control him. So no sudden rampages after you acquire "psychosis2" .
>> No. 9562
>>9561

So how exactly do we go about getting 'good' endings when we can control the inner killer. Most likely going to be killing at least one person in the process of controlling it which doesn't exactly appeal to me as a 'good end' but that's just me.
>> No. 9564
>>9562

I smell a rot of morality... Welcome to MY VN, insssect...

Anyways, update coming up. Since you all seemed to be not enjoying the PSYCHAIDS, I'm going to get rid of it... For now.
>> No. 9569
>>9564
Eh, I don't mind the Psychosis fits. It's actually kinda neat how the main problem isn't Red this time around.

Lost on how to control the inner youkai though. The only thing I can think of that suppressed it this run was Mary, who prevented us from attacking Reimu way back at the beginning.
>> No. 9575
[X] Field of TULIPS

Struggling, struggling, struggling, screaming, screaming, flailing around, throwing, kicking, punching.
But this is not how it goes.
This is not how she struggles.
As if simply accepting the fact, she only squirms around a little. A symbolic struggle, lined with obedience. This is wrong. This is not how a prey ought to behave. No. No. No. This is wrong. She is not... She is NOT a prey! This girl, this girl, this girl... She cannot be violated. Not her. Not her Not her. Not Ren.
Haze of lust covering your mind slowly fades away.
Slowly, as if emerging from deep water, you lift yourself up. Renko is just laying under you, her hair dishevelled, her brown eyes, staring at your face with mix of pain and suprisement.
"Ren... I..."
She blinks as you start speaking.
"It hurts."
She nods towards your hand which is still clutching her shoulder. You quickly let go of it.
"Sorry."
Seriously, what the hell was that just now? It wasn't the usual voice in your head... It was... Something else... But what was it?
"You know what," Renko speaks up "I appreciate your feelings and all... But you should be more gentle." She runs her hand across your cheek. Wait, what did she just say? "Like when you... Uh, after that chess game."
"That..."
Oh, right. You remember. When Mary won a game against you and Renko and as a penalty, you had to give Ren a kiss. Yeah that time... Though she ran away after that... Well, at least that fight you had after that was... Let's say, refreshing.
Now wait a moment. Damn, what did she just say? The shock is enough to make you forget what happened a while ago.
Does that mean she doesn't mind? But, isn't she.. hot for Mary? What the hell?
Your head is spinning right round in confusion.
"You mean... I'm not going to get kicked in the guts?"
She snorts.
"No, at least not now. Until you try to do it again. Now, get off me, please?"
She lets her hand drop to her side, but doesn't make any moves other than that. Only now, you notice that she looks incredibly erotic without her hat, and with her hair dishevelled like that...

[ ] DO IT FAGGOT
[ ] Get off her

===========

I'M A WRITEFAG
SON OF A BITCH NAYA
YOU WANT RENKO ROMANCE?
YOU WANT NO PSYCHOSIS?
MARY IS PIG DISGUSTING
REIMU IS A MURDERER
GODDAMNIT YUKARI
>> No. 9576
[x] Get off her
>> No. 9577
[x] Get off her
>> No. 9578
[ ] Get off her
[ ] "Renko, I think I need to talk to you. Can you keep a secret?"
I think a vital step in recovering is getting some one else to help, at least if we tell Renko we might feel better. Assuming she doesn't freak out.

I personally don't want Nanaya to go any where near a woman, particularly Mary, in this state.
>> No. 9579
[X] Get off her
>> No. 9580
[X] Get off her.

No rape is necessary. She will come to us on her own eventually.
>> No. 9581
Yandere Alice Fag who was Yandere Reimu Fag's brother was one day in an bed, typing on a laptop. He got an email that said, that writefags and anons were all on board, and aksed him to write an update so he went. YAF got his computer shut down and wet on the imageboard to go up to the /shrine/ section where he kept his story and normal people votes, because he needed them to write further. YAF gotted his wordpad fire up and said 'its time for me to write an update to my story and face full-route consequences' so he had to go. YAF made an update and posted it and waited for votes. He kept refreshing the page and made sure there was no Gaatz around because he didn't have ideas.

etc, etc, tl;dr VOTE PEOPLE
>> No. 9582
[X] Get off her
[X] "Renko, I think I need to talk to you. Can you keep a secret?"

Just hope she doesn't think we're completely insane.
>> No. 9583
[X] Get off her
>> No. 9584
[x] Get her off
>> No. 9585
[X] DO IT FAGGOT
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK
>> No. 9586
[X] Get off her
[X] "Renko, I think I need to talk to you. Can you keep a secret?"
>> No. 9589
[ ] Get off her
[ ] "Renko, I think I need to talk to you. Can you keep a secret?"
>> No. 9591
[ ] Get off her
[ ] "Renko, I think I need to talk to you. Can you keep a secret?"
>> No. 9594
[ ] Get off her
[ ] "Renko, I think I need to talk to you. Can you keep a secret?"
>> No. 9595
[x] Get off her
>> No. 9597
[X] Get off her
[X] "Renko, I think I need to talk to you. Can you keep a secret?"

Uh, even if she looks incredibly attractive right now, you have to regain your composture, otherwise it could be bad for those guys in your pants. No matter how tempting it may be to kiss her again, it would be bad to do it again. Feh, come to think of it, if it's about Renko, you should be happy that there are no knives in your stomach. Or...
You quickly glance down at your body. Whew, no unexpected weaponry sticking out of your lower body. Other than that, you notice something else. Your knee is right in between Renko's legs, dangerously close to her crotch.
Damn, just a few centimeters.
'FFFFFFF.'
Mentally slapping yourself in the face, you quickly roll off Renko and stand up. Shit, from this perspective, she looks even more appealing...
"Urgh."
Shaking off the feeling, you give Renko a hand and help her get up. Come to think of it, when did you start seeing her as a... potential love interest? And you've told her that you love Mary... Now that you think about it... Has ANYTHING gone right since you arrived here? As far as you can remember, everything was a fuckfest. Hell, maybe you got to make out with Mary, but that turned out to be a mess too. And now, this whole ordeal with Yukari... And for what? All you did was thwart your may-be-mother's plans to lead her may-be-son, your may-be-brother to become a powerful persona in Gensokyo. You have no idea if the whole talk about the family wasn't just a bluff on her side... And now she's dead, cut up by your own hands. Bet she's going to be pretty pissed when she regenerates...
"Hey, what's wrong?"
To top it off, Reimu seems to be annoyed too... When she returns, it's going to be one hell of a mess.
You shake your head in disbelief.
And all that, for what? Why did it even happen? Why couldn't it all go differently? Because you made Mary stay in Gensokyo? Because you brough that damned oppai ball? Oh, that little fucker and his life-like texture... Fuck you, oppai ball, fuck you. You're an eyesore.
"Heeey?"
Suddenly, you feel hands on your cheeks. Your head is being forcefully turned sideways.
And looking straight at Renko's face.
"Spaced out? You gotta clean this up."
"Huh?"
"This blood. I don't know how it got on these flowers... If it was from yesterday, it should've dried up already... Well, no matter." She lets go of your cheeks "Actually, I think you could use a bath. You smell, well, horribly." as if to emphasize that statement, she makes a disgusted face "So, I'm going to clean my face and you go take a bath, okay?"
"Ren, actually... Uh, I want to talk about something with you."
"Something?" she places her hands on her hips "If it's about what just happened, then--"
"Somehow. Not about the kiss though. And it's serious, so zip it. I don't want any stupid comments."
She frowns.
"I don't like when you're getting all 'serious'. So what do you suggest?"
Suggest? Well, it would be waste of time to wait with that...
"Alright. The shower in the small bathroom has curtains, right?"
"Well, yeah, but--"
"Okay. I'm going to take a shower and talk with you."
"What?!"

Alright, so here you are, taking a shower, with curtains drawn, while Renko sits just by the shower cabin, a meter, if not less, from you. The only thing standing in between you is a thin layer of material.
Oh, hell, maybe it wasn't a good idea after all.
"Those covers... Yours?"
"Yeah, washed them earlier."
"I hope it was only blood you've washed them off."
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.
"Ren, seriously now. Here I try to make it sound serious, and you're making stupid jokes."
"Geez, then get on with it already."
Then... where to begin?

[ ] "Basically, I think I'm insane."
[ ] Write-in
[ ] "Actually, forget that. How about you take a shower with me?"
>> No. 9600
[x] "Basically, I'm a half-youkai and Yukari's son, and the youkai in me sometimes takes over and attacks people. Any advice?"

Maybe we can get in tune with our Psychosis side and control it by sparring with Reimu. Sort of a...controlled release. She seems to like a good fight.
>> No. 9602
[x] "My mother was fucking my brother. My brother is absolutely fucked. I fucked my brother up, but my mother tried to fuck me over. This has resulted in awakening a fucked up second personality in me that has a taste for fucking entails. In short, things are fucked up."
>> No. 9604
[ ] "Basically, I think I'm insane."

We don't need to mention the long list of problems unless we want to omit stuff, this will probably end up covering it all when she asks for more info.

Also, inb4 Renoko pulls back the curtain in shock to look at Nanaya before beating him up for being naked. It's like a law or something, it has to happen.
>> No. 9606
[x] "Basically, I think I'm insane."
>> No. 9608
[x] "Basically, I think I'm insane."
This be serious business. No sexual jokes allowed.
>> No. 9609
[ ] "Basically, I think I'm insane."
>> No. 9610
[x] "Basically, I think I'm insane."
>> No. 9611
[x] "Basically, I think I'm insane."
>> No. 9612
[X] "Basically, I think I'm insane."
simple is best
>> No. 9614
[X] "Basically, I think I'm insane."


"Basically," you say "I think I'm insane."
For a moment, only the sound of flowing water fills the room. Renko either didn't hear you or doesn't know what to say. Ah, it feels good~! The warm water flowing down your body... Yeah, refreshing, refreshing!
"Insane...?" Renko finally speaks up "What do you mean...? I don't get it..."
Her voice is trembling. Oh great. Just great. You wanted her to get serious, but this... Too serious is not good either.
"Ren, don't act so scared. If I were REALLY insane, we wouldn't be here now. So don't worry... too much."
Silence.
"Ren, it's about me and... My family I guess. You see..."

So you tell her the story. First, about that dream in which you've talked with Red. Then, about your and Reimu's trip to the human village and encounter with Ran. And about what happened at Yakumo household.
And finally, about the last night's dream and what you felt when you pushed her down on the ground earlier.
She keeps silent throughout the whole story. You can't see her face (or any of her features in this matter), but you can somehow feel that she's worried.
"So, that blood..."
"It was probably hers."
There's a commotion behind the courtain.
"But... That could've been an illusion! That could've been your blood! And that.. girl... It could've been only a dream!" Her voice is clearly shaking. She doesn't want to believe. "You... You haven't killed anyone before coming here, right?! You're just a normal human! Yukari was bluffing, she was lying! You can't be...!"
Indeed. She is right. IT could've been all a lie. But wouldn't that make you even more insane?
Seeing those dreams, then that body... If it was a lie, wouldn't seeing those things still make you crazy? No matter how you look at it, there's something wrong with your head.
Youkai. Mother. Brother. Powers. Insanity.
Have you ever wished for any of these? Before coming to Gensokyo, your life was fairly peaceful. Not even once a thought about killing an innocent bystander would cross your mind. Then why... Just because you came here... What is it? Yukari's influence? Red's influence? What is it?
"It may be all a lie. It could be just a bluff. I don't know. I don't know whether I'd like it to be true or not."
"But..."
"Do you think I could do something with it? All I can do is hope I can somehow... Control it. I don't suppose you have any advices on that?"
"I...." more commotion "Alright. Let's think it through. First, what makes your... youkai side surface? Last time... It was blood, right?"
You nod, but then remember that she can't see you and smack yourself on the head.
"Yeah, it seems so."
"Then... It should be obvious. Avoid blood."
You chuckle.
"It can't be that simple. How am I going to avoid blood if--"
"And before that?" she interrupts "The first dream, about... uh, Red, was it? That happened just after our little... quarell, right?"
"Right."
"Blood and anger it is, then."
"Wait a moment, Ren, that can't be the answer."
"It seems it it."
"It can't be THAT simple."
"Are you feeling any un-human desires right now?"
Hm, now come to think of it...
"No. I feel pretty much normal."
"There you go."
This can't be. It cannot be that simple. Blood and anger? Those should be relatively easy to avoid, but... That is all?
"Ren, listen, I don't think--"
Sound of stamping feet.
"If you're having doubts, you can always experiment. Though I'm not sure if you'd want that."
"Yeah, I wouldn't."
"It is settled then. Anyway, are you finished yet?"

[ ] "Yeah, just give me a moment"
[ ] "How about you take a shower with me?"
[ ] "Still, I can't believe that..."
[ ] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."


SECOND CHOICE
When walking out of the shower
[ ] Walk out naked
[ ] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[ ] Ask Renko to leave
>> No. 9616
[ ] "...... Renko, will you take a shower with me?"

2nd choice isn't an issue. I tried to word the shower thing a little differently in the hopes she'll be swayed by a slightly less casual question.
>> No. 9617
[x] "Yeah, just give me a moment"
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
No reason to ruin the moment.
>> No. 9618
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips

Must...decrease...Renko points!
>> No. 9619
[x] "Yeah, just give me a moment"
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
>> No. 9620
>>9616
Listen to this man.

[ ] "...... Renko, will you take a shower with me?"
>> No. 9622
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] Ask Renko to leave
>> No. 9623
[x] "Yeah, just give me a moment"
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
>> No. 9624
[x] "How about you take a shower with me?"
>> No. 9625
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "But I do want to do THIS."
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[x] FLEX
>> No. 9627
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."

If walking out wins:
[x] FLEX
>> No. 9628
[ ] "...... Renko, will you take a shower with me?"
>> No. 9629
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."

No matter what wins

[x] FLEX

Even if we end up alone.
>> No. 9630
[X] "Still, I can't believe that..."
[X] Ask Renko to leave
>> No. 9631
Mary is nice and all, but if she's anything like her mother then a Renko is fine, too.

[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "But I do want to do THIS."
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[x] FLEX
>> No. 9632
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "But I do want to do THIS."
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[x] FLEX

"Mood"? What is this "mood" you speak of? Nanayamous knows nothing about any "mood"!
>> No. 9634
>>9631
if we wana have an excuse about why we're not sticking with mary we can feign normalness and say fucking our sister (or... mother's clone? iono how this works) would bother us
>> No. 9635
>>9634

I like the way you think.
>> No. 9636
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "But I do want to do THIS."
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[x] FLEX

This bandwagon. I'll be riding it.
>> No. 9637
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "But I do want to do THIS."
[x] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[x] FLEX
>> No. 9641
Flex, etc.

THIS HAS NEVER FAILED US BEFORE.
>> No. 9642
[X] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[X] "But I do want to do THIS."
[X] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[X] FLEX

The only way this could be any better is if we walked out of the shower and flexing ON THE CEILING.
>> No. 9643
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "... but maybe I do now. Thanks for listening."

Must... increase... Renko points! Mary is a lost cause this time, Psycho Yukari ruined it.
>> No. 9645
YAF, I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. Please consider my vote to be whichever one increases Maribel points.
>> No. 9646
[ ] "...... Renko, will you take a shower with me?"
>> No. 9647
YAF.

YAF.

I need to know this--I need to know, right now--

Is going after Mary a lost cause? Should we view Nanaya and Mary as a couple, broken by circumstances neither of them could control?

Is that the case, right now? If it is, I'll accept it. I won't like it--I won't like it at all--but I'll understand.

But if it's not--if, if, if it's not--
>> No. 9651
[X] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[X] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
>> No. 9652
>>9643

I like this

[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "... but maybe I do now. Thanks for listening."
>> No. 9653
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "... but maybe I do now. Thanks for listening."
>> No. 9654
[x] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[x] "... but maybe I do now. Thanks for listening."

Sounds good.
>> No. 9655
lol votes

I think I'll write a combined choice with most of the above write-ins... Not now though, I've only just got up.
>> No. 9658
File 121233197811.jpg - (38.17KB , 200x200 , 1187885864.jpg ) [iqdb]
9658
[X] "...... Renko, will you take a shower with me?"
[X] "Sorry for what happened earlier. I kinda... couldn't control myself there. I didn't want to do... what I did."
[X] "Thanks for listening."
[X] "But I do want to do THIS."
[X] Walk out with towel wrapped around your hips
[X] FLEX

Hm... She really thinks it's easy as that... But she may have a point. After all, right now, you're not feeling any weird desires... And you seemed alright most of the time you've spent here.
"Thanks, Ren."
"Hm? For what?"
"Thanks for listening. That made me calm down a lot. You've really helped."
"Hey, it's no big deal. I just told you what I think, that's all."
"No, I mean it. How could I ever repay you?"
"I told you, it's no big deal. Don't sweat it."
Still, you feel obliged. Even if it wasn't much, spewing it all out made you feel relieved. Really, if you had to hide that from everyone... The problem is, does she really not care about that? You've killed. And not once. Innocent people. And she still says it's not a big deal...
But, there's no point n worrying now. It's useless to think about such things now when the atmosphere feels so relaxed.
Mmm....
The water feels really good...
"So, you finished or what? We don't have whole day."
Oh, right. You've still got many things to do before Reimu returns. Like checking up on Mary for example. Hm, but... Why not play around a little?
"Hey, Ren. I think I know how I could repay you."
"Listen, I said you don't have to. Alright?"
"Okay then. Let's say it's a service from me for you."
"Ghhh, you're stubborn."
"So, Ren... Will you take a shower with me?"
Silence. Full of tension, uncertainty. Then, a commotion and a sound of a stool being knocked over.
"WHAT?!"
Oh man, she has to be totally flustered now. Too bad you can't see her face... No, wait. You can.
Pulling the courtains a little, you stick your head out.
Renko backs off a little as you do that. Damn, the expression of utter shock on her face makes you want to laugh. Still, you manage to preserve a straight face.
"Hm? What's wrong?"
She flinches.
"S-Shower?! W-W-Why would I want to take a shower with you?!"
Oh man, this is priceless!
"Why? I'm sure we would both enjoy that... You know, it's really pleasant here, with this hot water and steam."
"What does that have to do with me?!"
What does that have to do with her? Oh, a lot, a lot! The thought alone is arousing enough to make you hard. Observing her as she slowly takes off her clothes. Then her underwear. Next, she walks inside the cabin, trying to cover herself from your eyes. And when you splash her with water, she springs back, slips on the wet floor... Then you, being a gentleman you are, catch her mid-way to the ground, and pull her up, embracing her slightly underdeveloped body, her nipples brushing against your chest...
Shit, you've spaced out again.
"What? Oh I'm sure it would be pleasant for both of us, if you know what I mean."
She takes another step back.
"W-Wha?!" she turns away, hugging her own chest "Don't look at me with those eyes! Don't look at me!"
You smile to yourself. That's not exactly a 'just as planned' course of action, but it's entertaining nonetheless. It's rare to see Renko flustered about something when Mary is not around.
"So, how about it?"
"I don't want to! Go away!" she glances at you, pouting "We're not in that kind of relationship! Leave me alone!"
"Whatever you say, lady."

Finishing up washing yourself, you turn off the tap and begin drying your body with a towel. Renko remains silent.
"Ren, sorry for earlier." no response "I mean, when I pushed you down. I kinda couldn't... Control myself there. What I did was... It wasn't on my own will. So sorry."
"It's..." she hesitates for a moment before continuing "Don't worry about it. After all, nothing bad happened. I think we should be happy that you've got a will of steel, eh?"
She tries to lighten up the mood a little. Oh Ren, you woman of hundred faces...
"Still, I think I should apologize."
"Really," she taps her shoe on the tiled floor "You really are stubborn, aren't you?"
"Sorry."
"Stop apologizing already!"

After drying up yourself, you wrap a towel around your waist and walk out of the shower. Renko retreats a little seeing you in that state, but quickly turns away courtly. Well, here goes your plan to show her some manly flexing.
Grabbing your clothes off a shelf, you start dressing up.
"What are we going to do now?" Renko asks quietly
"Hm? Well, that's a good question..."
There's still plenty of time before Reimu returns... It can't be any later than past 1PM, at least you've deduced so when you were outside with Renko. An almost sure point of your plans is checking up on Mary. What to do after that, well... It would be nice to offer her some answers, and see if Yukari really was bluffing about erasing her personality. Of course, you could always skip the extraordinary stuff and just give her a good morning kiss and shrug it all off.
Still wondering about what to do, you finish putting on your clothes. Renko glances back at you, and noticing that you're fully dressed, she turns around.
Wait, does that mean she's been glancing at you the whole time? Or just now?
Then you notice something.
"Ren, your face is dirty."
"Huh?"
Yeah, there are still traces of red on her face. Averting your gaze, you tell her to wash it. Which she quickly does, without a word.
Taking off her hat, she bends down above the sink, and splashes her face with water. Then, standing back up, she shakes the water off, her hair waving left and right. You can't help but smile at the scene.
"Heh, what are you doing, Ren?"
She brushes her hair off her face before turning to you.
"I just felt like it."
"Huh, so it was refreshing, wasn't it? Ahh, water is good on such a hot weather like today... Really, you should've taken that shower with me, it would be most delighting."
Renko frowns.
"Not this again."

After that, the two of you leave the bathroom.
So, what now?

[ ] Check up on Mary
[ ] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
[ ] Try to seduce Renko into going to bed with you
[ ] Go rest in your own room, and as for Renko... (write in)
>> No. 9659
[X] Enjoy sun on terrace with Renko, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9660
[x] Enjoy sun on terrace with Renko, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9661
[S] Enjoy sun on terrace with Renko, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9662
[ ] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9663
[X] Enjoy sun on terrace with Renko, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9664
[ x ] Check up on Mary

Stay on target.
>> No. 9665
[x] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9666
[x] Check up on Mary
>> No. 9667
[x] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9668
>>9664

Our "target"'s other side just fucked us over in the bad sense of the term, screw that...

[X] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9669
>>9668

So because Mary's "other side", of which she has no control over, fucked us over... you're going to spite her because of it?
>> No. 9670
[x] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own

>>9669
Mary IS Yukari, quite literally. I'm fully expecting her to do one of two things: flip out and kill us, or seduce us as Yukari's backup plan for, ah, continuing her line.
>> No. 9671
>>9670

Being a 'clone' doesn't make them the same person. Just because she can see through Yukari's eyes when she is asleep doesn't mean she's also batshit crazy.
>> No. 9673
[x] Enjoy sun on terrace with Renko, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9674
>>9671
Except for that part where Mary is batshit crazy and has been channeling Yukari's personality more and more lately, right?
>> No. 9675
[x] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own
>> No. 9676
[x] Enjoy sun on terrace, wait for Mary to wake up on her own

Hm, there is no use in waking Mary up, right? She'll do it on her own sooner or later. Besides, seeing as it was freaking difficult to do that earlier...
Yeah, better leave her sleeping habits up to her.
"Ren, let's go relax a bit on the terrace, okay?" you say as you direct your steps in that direction
"Hm?" Renko catches up, holding her hands on the back of her waist, leaning forward a little to glance at your face "Weren't you worried about Mary?"
"Well, I was. But I think it's better to leave it up to her to wake up. After all, if she's tired, she should sleep, right?"
"Right, but..."
"Don't worry. It's not like she's going to run away in her sleep. We can just wait for her to wake up."
She nods.
"I suppose you're right."

"Ahhh..."
Laying down on one of the deckchairs on the terrace, you let out a relieved sigh. Damn, it feels good. If it wasn't for this morning's events, this day could've been called a paradise... First that shower, not sunbathing... Wait, isn't it useless to sunbathe after taking a shower?
Well, whatever.
Renko sits on one of the normal chairs, just leaning back and exposing her face to the sunlight.
"Mmm..."
Looks like she's enjoying the weather as well.
What a nice day... Really...
The talk under the shower really bade a stone fall from your heart. It's good to know that there is someone who knows and is going to give you support... Hm, what does it make her? Your friend? Well, you could as well say you were destinied to be friends from the very beggining. It's amusing how proper circumstances can get people to know and grow fond of each other in such a short timespan.
But, is it really what she is to you? Just a friend? One does not suggest taking a shower together to his friends, right? Or he does? Oh damn, maybe it was stupid to ask her for that...
"Meh." you shake your head
"Did you say something?"
Renko asks in silent voice.
"No, not really."
"It's really nice, isn't it?"
"What is?"
"Weather."
"Oh, here you go again. Don't try to start a conversation with talking about weather."
You hear her snort.
"Well then, what do you suggest?"

[ ] Talk about plans for the future
[ ] "It's not about the words you choose, it's about the way we make out."
[ ] Talk about your relationship
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 9677
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 9679
[ ] Talk about your relationship
>> No. 9680
[x] Talk about your relationship
>> No. 9681
[X] Talk about your relationship
>> No. 9682
[x] Say nothing

Just let her talk, for once.
>> No. 9683
>>9676
[ ] Talk about plans for the future

So how many kids do you want to have?
>> No. 9684
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 9685
[X] Say nothing
>> No. 9686
[x] Talk about your relationship

She's asking us, give her an answer.
>> No. 9687
[X] Talk about your relationship
>> No. 9688
[ ] Talk about your relationship

Let's get things moving.
>> No. 9689
[X] Talk about your relationship
>> No. 9690
okay, writing now
>> No. 9692
[X] Talk about your relationship

What do you suggest, eh? Well, there are quite a lot things you could talk about.
For example, what is going on between you two. You've become acquaintances for sure, hell, maybe even friends, but... Is there anything more to that? You have to admit that you feel pretty much attracted to her in a sexual way, and her features and character really appeal to you. Maybe if you met her back in the outside world, you'd think she's just another tomboy bitch, but now that you got to know her more...
"Hm, for example... About us."
You have your eyes closed, so you can't see her face, but...
"About us? What do you mean by that?"
Her answer, even though the choice of words feels neutral, her voice betrays a trace of anxiety. Uho.
"Oh, exactly what I said. I mean, what's going on between us."
"What's going on...?" she says in innocent tone
Don't act dumb, Ren. You know what it is about, don't you? Oh, of course you know.
"Ren, please, at least be serious. I chose a topic because you didn't want to choose one. So abide by the rules and go on with conversation."
"Hm."
You can hear her standing up, then walking up to you. Something casts a shadow on your face.
Opening your eyes, you see Renko's face, slight smile curving her pretty lips upwards.
She's staring straight into your eyes, seemingly unfazed by the close distance between your faces.
She brushes the hair off her face.
"So, what do you think is going on between us?"
She asks without any change in expression.

[ ] "... you're blotting out my sun."
[ ] "I don't know, what do you think?"
[ ] "We're friends. Friends, right?"
[ ] "I wouldn't mind if we were a couple."
[ ] "Ren, stop doing this, please. I won't be able to control myself you keep carrying on like this."
[ ] "Off with your hat.", then pull her down and kiss her
>> No. 9693
[x] "... you're blotting out my sun."

I wonder why I want to pick this.
>> No. 9694
[ ] "I wouldn't mind if we were a couple."
>> No. 9695
[ ] "We're friends. Friends, right?"
>> No. 9696
[x] "I don't know, what do you think?"

See what she has to say.
>> No. 9697
[x] "I wouldn't mind if we were a couple."
>> No. 9698
[x] "I don't know, what do you think?"

Since the very beginning of the story we've been pressuring her - to take us to Gensokyo, to stay here with Mary, to train in knife fighting, to put up with us being a psychotic half-youkai...

What does she really think? What does she really want?
>> No. 9699
[ ] "Off with your hat.", then pull her down and kiss her

I don't even know what I want anymore
>> No. 9701
[x] "I don't know, what do you think?"
>> No. 9702
[✓] "I don't know, what do you think?"
>> No. 9703
[x] "Off with your hat.", then pull her down and kiss her

Stay on target you said... but, WHO'S TARGET?
>> No. 9704
[X] "I don't know, what do you think?"
>> No. 9705
[X] "Off with your hat.", then pull her down and kiss her.

And then Mary ambles in. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU--
>> No. 9706
[X] "Off with your hat.", then pull her down and kiss her.

Why not?
>> No. 9707
[ ] "I don't know, what do you think?"
>> No. 9708
>Why not?

What could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 9710
>Off with your hat

YOU FUCKING MONSTER. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE.

[x] "I don't know, what do you think?" with a sly smirk on our face.
>> No. 9711
[X] "I don't know, what do you think?"

What do you think...? It's clear she's avoiding the question. Painfully clear. You sigh. Seriously, what is she thinking?
But, this sword has two edges.
"I don't know. What do you think?"
"Hm."
She simply mumbles an incomprehensible response and continues staring. Not moving, for over a minute, she just stares in your eyes. You can feel her breath brushing against your lips and cheeks.
Then, slowly, hesitantly, she bends even further down.
"I... don't know..." quietly, almost whispering, she answers while still staring into your eyes.
Centimeter after centimeter, she bends lower and lower, getting nearer to your face... She slowly closes her eyes.
Her scent is overwhelming, intoxicating. The closeness of her body, her soft breath... The sheer fact that her body is here, only a reach of arm ahead...
Hypnotized by her presence, you close your eyes as well, and wait for the warm contact on your lips...

Which never comes.
Hearing a door being opened in your near vicinity, you open your eyes and direct your gaze at the source of that noise.
Standing there, with a wide smile set on her face, is Mary. Literally frozen in place, she just stares dumbfounded at you and Renko. The latter, noticing her, quickly backed off and frantically turned away.
"Uh..."
"M-M-Mary! It's not like this!" Renko yells out before you're able to say anything "I-I wasn't going t-t-to..."
Mary finally moves, with the smile still on her face. Though now slightly changed, more... friendly, or at least it seems so.
"So," she says as she approaches your chair "What were you two doing?"

[ ] "More importantly, welcome back."
[ ] "Nothing of any importance, Mary. Good to see you up."
[ ] "Thanks for interrupting what might've been the most important moment of my life, Mary."
[ ] "Mary!"

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Simply greet her
[ ] Welcome back hug
[ ] Welcome back kiss
>> No. 9712
[ ] "More importantly, welcome back."
[ ] "Seriously, you've had us worried lately!"
[ ] Welcome back hug

OH NOES! WE HAVE TO PICK?
>> No. 9713
[x] "Mary!"
[x] Simply greet her

Test the waters first.
>> No. 9714
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."
[x] Simply greet her
>> No. 9716
[x] "Mary!"
[x] Welcome back hug
>> No. 9717
[x] "Mary!"
[x] Welcome back kiss
[x] PARTY HARD
>> No. 9718
>[ ] "More importantly, welcome back."
=Renko +Mary
>[ ] "Nothing of any importance, Mary. Good to see you up."
-Renko =Mary
>[ ] "Thanks for interrupting what might've been the most important moment of my life, Mary."
+Renko -Mary
>[ ] "Mary!"
=Renko =Mary

[X] "More importantly, welcome back."
[X] Simply greet her
>> No. 9719
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."
[x] Welcome back hug
>> No. 9720
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."

[x] Welcome back hug
>> No. 9722
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."
[x] Welcome back hug
[x] Tears of joy
>> No. 9723
[x] "Mary!"
[x] Simply greet her
>> No. 9724
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."
[x] Welcome back hug
[x] Threesome
>> No. 9725
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."

[x] Welcome back hug
>> No. 9726
[x] "Mary!"
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."
[x] Welcome back hug
>> No. 9727
[x] "More importantly, welcome back."
[x] Welcome back hug

"No," you shake your head "More importantly, welcome back."
With quite an effort, you lift yourself up from the chair and approach Mary. She remains still, only looking at you with that strange smile.
"We missed you."
Saying that, you wrap your arms around her shoulder and hug her tightly. At first, she seems to be a bit suprised, if not taken aback, but quickly regains composture and returns your embrace.
"Yeah, I'm back."
The two of you remain like that for a few seconds, then Mary pulls back, setting herself free from your arms. She gives you a warm smile before sitting down on a free chair. Renko continues to stare at you two, before hesitantly taking a seat beside Mary. You, on the other hand, return to the comfortable deckchair.
Silence ensues, the only thing that can be heard is Renko shuffling her shoes against the wooden floor. She's clearly cut up about being catched on ALMOST kissing a guy, especially because the one that discovered her was Mary... Now come to think of it, how does Ren feel towards Mary? For sure, her attitude changes DRASTICALLY when she's near. Would that mean she is actually hot for her? But on the other hand, she was about to kiss you just now...
Argh, this is complicated!
You ruffle your own hair in irritation. That seems to get some things move on.
"You know, I had a strange dream." Mary casually begins to speak in calm voice "And you know what, you were there. Both of you."
She's smiling so... casually. As if it were nothing.
Well, maybe to her, it really was nothing. After all, she didn't participate in any of these events... Except...
The memory of touching her breast while kissing her passionately returns to your mind like an aftershock. Almost chocking on this sudden rememberance, you catch yourself staring at Mary. She returns the gaze with mild curiosity emanating from her eyes.
"Is there something wrong?"
Even though she's so calm... Even though she doesn't betray any emotions...
Didn't she feel all that Yukari felt? Pain, despair, momentary triumphs, fear, nervousness... Didn't she basically... Felt the same as that woman who calls herself your mother? Being yelled at, beaten up, having her hair stuck together by dried semen, having her wrists cut, then killed brutally by someone she really cares about...
"Mary..."
She simply continues to stare.

[ ] "Mary, we need to talk."
[ ] "Mary, we need to talk. Ren, could you leave us alone for a moment? I want to discuss something intimate."
[ ] It doesn't matter anymore, tell her it's nothing.
>> No. 9728
[x] "Mary, we need to talk. Ren, could you leave us alone for a moment? I want to discuss something intimate."
>> No. 9729
[x] "Mary, we need to talk."
>> No. 9730
>>9727
[ ] "Mary, we need to talk."
>> No. 9731
[x] "Mary, we need to talk."

Eh, Renko already basically knows most of the situation. Mary can send Renko away if she wants the conversation to be private.
>> No. 9732
[ ] "Mary, we need to talk."

RENKO ROUTE PLEASE
>> No. 9733
[x] "Mary, we need to talk."
[x] "I'm pregnant."
>> No. 9734
[x] "Mary, we need to talk."
>> No. 9735
[x] "Mary, we need to talk."
>> No. 9736
[x] "Yukari, we need to talk."

Oh ho, why not see if being harsh gets us anywhere, if she's going to toy with us like that?
>> No. 9737
[x] "Mary, we need to talk."
[x] "I'm pregnant."
>> No. 9739
>>9732
FUCK YOU AND THE BANDWAGON YOU RODE IN ON

[x] "Mary, we need to talk. Ren, could you leave us alone for a moment? I want to discuss something intimate."
>> No. 9740
[x] "Mary, we need to talk." Dun dun.
[x] "I'm pregnant." DUN DUN.
[x] "...It's Red's." DUN DUN!
[x] DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!
>> No. 9741
Votes! You know what that means! Writing right now.
>> No. 9742
[X] "Mary, we need to talk."

Yeah, you can't leave it like that. Even if she seems to be calm right now, she's acted strange before and if she's witnessed it all... Your struggle with Yukari, then your fight with her...
You can't simply let it slide by.
"Mary, we need to talk." She nods slightly, acknowledging your rquest. Then, nods her head towards Renko. "She can stay. After all, we owe her some answers too." She nods again "Okay, first thing first." You sit up on the chair. "Mary, do you know who I am?"
"Nanaya, written as Seven Nights, read as 'Nanaya'. Attendant of _______ University, possibly ____ years old. Parents unknown, possible mother, Yukari Yakumo, the other me."
Woah. You're taken aback. With that last remark, she's pretty much gone straight to the point. At least it seems that Yukari's been bluffing about erasing the personality...
"Alright. Does that mean you remember what happened?" she nods "After I found Yukari in... that state, then beat her back to her senses?" Nod "Then, our chase after Red?" another nod "And finally, our talk here at the shrine?" and she nods.
Her calmness is distressing. If she remembers it all, why is she so calm? Damn you, Mary! Be shocked! Frightened! Suprised! At least it'd be easier to read than your current behaviour!
"Okay," you continue "You've been asleep ever since... Yesterday, right?" she nods "What was the last thing you remember before falling asleep and shifting to the other you?"
She hesitates.
"I... The last thing was..."
Mary glances at Renko, who seems to be still upset by what happened earlier. Shuffling her shoes back and forth, she simply listens to your conversation. Mary sends you a questioning stare.

[ ] Nod
[ ] "Ren, could you leave for a moment?"
>> No. 9743
[x] Nod
Flandorz
>> No. 9744
[ ] Nod
>> No. 9745
>>9742
[ ] Nod
[ ] "We're in this together Mary."

On the off chance Mary can or will betray us I want Renko around, i think it will help.

But that's just me
>> No. 9746
[x] "Ren, could you leave for a moment?"
>> No. 9747
[x] Nod
>> No. 9748
[x] "Ren, could you leave for a moment?"
>> No. 9749
[x] Nod

Onward
>> No. 9750
[x] Nod
>> No. 9751
[x] Nod

Unanimous nodding. Our head-bobbing would put those funny water-drinking birds to shame.
>> No. 9752
[x] Nod
...meh
>> No. 9753
[ ] "Ren, could you leave for a moment?"

hey she was our #1 luvva for a while she deserves some good treatment as we break it off for Renko
>> No. 9754
>>9753
>as we break it off for Renko
Hahaha, wut.
>> No. 9755
[x] Nod

whatever just continue the plot! I must know. I MUST KNOW!
>> No. 9756
[x] Nod
[x] "We're in this together Mary."
>> No. 9757
[X] Nod

Eh, even if she's about to say something intimate, as long as she doesn't mind, you don't mind too. Even if it could be embarassing.
You give Mary a simple nod. She glances at Renko again, but then returns her gaze to you.
"The last thing I remember before... shifting, was... What we did after you won the chess match."
Damn, you knew it. Still, she's started acting strangely at some point back then, and it would be good to get to know at which point it was no longer Mary but Yukari.
"Mary, details. I want to know when 'she' took over control. Besides, Ren already knows about it, right?"
Renko looks at you, confused.
"About?"
"I told you. Or rather, Reimu told you. I only admitted to commiting the crime."
"She knows?" this time it's Mary's turn to look confused
"Oh damn it. Yeah, she knows, I know, you know, Reimu knows. We all know. So tell me. At which point it was no longer you?"
"I... I think I lost it soon after we kissed..." you can't help but notice that Renko's hands trembled once at the mention of that word. What was that? She already knew, didn't she? "Then, you touched my side, and... Then I just floated away." Mary ends with a shrug. "That is all. Then I just shifted to that other me. What happened after that, I think we all know."
Soon after the first contact, huh? Then, that has to mean that all this stuff... Groping her breast, her nonpresent behaviour...
At first, you feel a surge of relief. But then...
For no reason, you feel irritated. It was Yukari, huh? She was the one that was all over you, huh? Yukari, Yukari, Yukari! Just when you thought that your chances with Mary were pretty high, it turns out she was the one that forced her body to move abiding to her will. DAMN YOU, YUKARI!
"Hey, what's wrong?" Mary asks, seemingly noticing your angry face
"GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
After letting out that angered yell, you feel the irritation slowly seep out of your thoughts. Really. What was she thinking...
"Hahaha..." Mary giggles. What is she laughing at? "Hahhahaha!"
Her giggle gradually grows in volume, soon becoming a loud, heartily laugh.
"Hahahahahaha! Really! Goddamnit, Yukari! That's neat!"
Mary continues to laugh while you and Renko stare at her dumbfounded.

Soon, she calms down enough to be able to speak comprehensively.
"Heheh... Really... She really is your mother... Haha!" Wiping her eyes, Mary returns to staring at you. "Realy, really... Heheh!"
Huh? You're totally confused. What is she talking about?
"Mary, I don't get a thing you say."
"Hahaha, no, really, you two would get along pretty well, if you put a little bit of work into your relationship."
Huuuuuuh?
"Mary, on what bases are you saying that all?"
"Oh, that's easy." Mary smiles and points to her head "You see, we had a long and nice talk after you... took her out."
"Whaaaaaa?!"
Had a talk? Telepatically? What? WHAT?
"Oh, just so you know, she's commenting our little gathering here right now, and believe me, she's not pleased."
"Commenting? Wait, does that mean?"
Mary nods.
"Yep. We can communicate with thoughts right now. From what she says, it's because she's dead by now so our link got stronger. I don't get all the magical terms she uses, but maybe you'll do. I'll tell you later." she leans back and grins "Man, you really are similiar in some traits. Heh."
Now THAT'S something you haven't expected. Well, at least Mary seems to be in a good mood again.

[ ] "Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me right now, huh? Could you voice her answers?"
[ ] "Tell her...." (write-in)
[ ] "What does she say about..." (write-in)
[ ] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI! Get out of my Mary's head!"
[ ] Facepalm
>> No. 9758
>"Oh, just so you know, she's commenting our little gathering here right now, and believe me, she's not pleased."

This pleases me. Good to see that Mary's in good spirits. Stumped on what to vote though.
>> No. 9759
[x] Facepalm
[x] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI! Get out of my Mary's head!"
>> No. 9760
Wow, I don't know what to vote. I really just don't know what to vote for this...

[ ] "Tell her...that she tries to take control of Mary in this situation, you'll never forgive her."

Anon won't love you any more, MOM!
>> No. 9763
[X] "Tell her I need help with controlling the other me."
>> No. 9764
[x] "Tell Yukari that if she lays a hand on Renko or you, I'll find a way to kill her permanently."
>> No. 9767
I can get behind this. (Gah, I deleted and reposted so many times to get the grammar right. Rephrased Doujin's vote so that it's not spoken--makes more sense that way)
[x] Tell her...that she tries to take control of Mary in this situation, you'll never forgive her.

I'll also add:
[x] "Tell Yukari that if she lays a hand on Renko or you (Mary), I'll find a way to kill her permanently."

Yukari claimed to want Mary dead, because Mary puts a drain on her power or somesuch, yes? Of course, that may have been a lie to rile us up. Nevertheless....
>> No. 9768
[x] "Tell Yukari that if she lays a hand on Renko or you (Mary), I'll find a way to kill her permanently."
>> No. 9769
>>9767

Too bad you forgot to add the "if"!
>> No. 9770
>>9769
I KNOW. It ticked me off when I noticed that, but I refuse to delete and repost again. Goddammit.

In other news, here's for hoping threatening to kill Yukari permanently gets in tune with our Psychosis side. Must achieve Psychosis Lvl 2....
>> No. 9771
[x] "Tell Yukari that if she lays a hand, tentacle, gap or whatever on any of us, I'll find a way to kill her permanently."
>> No. 9772
[ ] Facepalm
[ ] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI! Get out of my Mary's head!"

fuck she's everywhere
>> No. 9773
[x] "Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me right now, huh? Could you voice her answers?"
[x] Ask Yukari about our split personality.
I'm lost.
>> No. 9774
[x] "Tell Yukari that if she lays a hand on Renko or you, I'll find a way to kill her permanently."
>> No. 9775
[x] "Tell Yukkuri that I said take it easy."
>> No. 9776
[X] "Tell her I need help with controlling the other me."

We were in deep bad enough that simply looking closely at the corpse was enough to degrade our sanity, like some Lovecraftian thing.
>> No. 9777
[x] "Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me right now, huh? Could you voice her answers?"

I'M TALKING TO YOU FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE
>> No. 9778
[x] "Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me right now, huh? Could you voice her answers?"

in during lies
>> No. 9779
[x] "Well Mom, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart."
>> No. 9780
>the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart.

Yukari has no sympathy for the weak.
>> No. 9781
>>9780

slide_whistle.wav
>> No. 9782
> she's dead by now

Point of order, is that correct as written or "she's dead right now"? (In other words is she actually dead and hanging around solely in Mary, or regenerating her own body somewhere?)
>> No. 9783
>>9782

She's dead, Jim.
>> No. 9784
[x] Facepalm
[x] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI! Get out of my Mary's head!"
>> No. 9785
[x] "Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me right now, huh? Could you voice her answers?"
>> No. 9786
>>9782

Yeah, sorry, that was a typo. Drowsiness was getting to me.
>> No. 9787
[x] "Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me right now, huh? Could you voice her answers? I wouldn't ask unless I had to."

As much as I loath risking Mary like this, it's easier than using her as a go between.
>> No. 9788
[x] "Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me right now, huh? Could you voice her answers?"
[x] "Tell Yukari that if she lays a hand on Renko or you, I'll find a way to kill her permanently."

Alright. If that means there is a way to communicate Yukari despite her... indisposition, why not take the opportunity?
"Could you let me talk to her? I mean, she can hear me now, right? Could you let her answer? I've got some questions to ask."
Mary shakes her head.
"Nope, I can't. It seems that the only thing she can do right now is send me her thoughts." she shrugs "But I could tell you what she says if you want it so badly."
Heh. Alright.
Standing up, you approach Mary and bend down, supporting yourself on her chair's armrest. She's not moving. Well then.
"Yukari, you can see me, right?"
A moment of silence.
"She says she can."
"Okay."
Then, you look straight into Mary's eyes, forcing as sharp gaze as you can manage to make.
"Yukari, if you lay down your dirty hands on Renko or Mary, I'm going to..." you lower your voice "Find a way to kill you, PERMAMENTLY."
With that, you return to your seat and fall down on it with a thump. Letting out a sigh, you lean back and close your eyes. That moment of seriousness was exhausting. Especially because you basically had to say it to Mary, not Yukari herself. And her constantly smiling face didn't help one bit. Well at least now you've spit it out.
Mary giggles.
"You two really are similiar!"
Huh? There she goes again with that comment.
"What did she say?"
Mary turns to you, still smiling.
"She says that she loves you."

A few minutes pass in silence as the three of you enjoy the warm afternoon sunlight. Mary's taken off some of her clothes and is now sunbathing on the chair next to you. Renko, seemingly more hesitant about... Exposing her body, simply rests on her own seat.
Huh.
To think that when Mary wasn't around, she's been sunbathing in her underwear only and didn't even flinch when you interrupted her. Does Mary really bother her that much? Well, it's not your business, now is it?
You yourself took off the shirt too. This weather cannot go to waste and just slip by. Letting your skin absorb some ultraviolet radiation is good for your complexion too. And it's pleasant as well.
"Uuuuh..." Mary moans, fanning her face with her hand "Do you think Reimu has any sun screen? I'm going to burn at this late and I'm toooooo lazy to go back inside..."
Saying that, she streches herself on the chair. It takes utmost effort not to look at her feminine graces, now covered only by a thin layer of white fabric, but you manage to keep calm. Is she doing it on purpose?

[ ] "I'll go and check, okay? Ren, don't you want to sunbathe as well?"
[ ] "I don't think so. Do they even have that stuff in Gensokyo?"
[ ] "Just cover yourself, you... you..."
>> No. 9789
[ ] "I'll go and check, okay? Ren, don't you want to sunbathe as well?"
>> No. 9790
[ ] "I'll go and check, okay? Ren, don't you want to sunbathe as well?"

In b4 Reimu comes home while we're raiding her house
>> No. 9791
[x] "I'll go and check, okay? Ren, don't you want to sunbathe as well?"

Probably won't find any.
>> No. 9792
[ ] "I'll go and check, okay? Ren, don't you want to sunbathe as well?"
>> No. 9793
[x] "I'll go and check, okay? Ren, don't you want to sunbathe as well?"
>> No. 9794
[x] "I don't think so. Do they even have that stuff in Gensokyo?"
>> No. 9795
>"She says that she loves you."

Goddammit, Yukari. I facepalmed so hard.
>> No. 9796
[x] "I don't think so. Do they even have that stuff in Gensokyo?"

Worried about what may happen if Nanayanon leaves, and doubt Reimu has that stuff. Besides, the...uh...scenery is nice here.
>> No. 9797
[X] "I'll go and check, okay? Ren, don't you want to sunbathe as well?"

Uh, alright. You get the hint. Damn that capricious woman. Though you're thankful for being able to admire her charms like this, so bringing her sun screen or some kind of lotion is the least you can do to repay for it. So you stand up.
"I'll go and check, okay?" As you approach the door, you turn around and glance at Renko. "Hey, Ren. Don't you want to sunbathe as well? It has to be hot, sitting in your clothes like this."
"I'mnm mkay, sho lmneame alone..."
She mumbles in response. Oh, well. That's one less exposition to watch, but suits herself. When you're about to turn away though, Mary sends you a wink.
Oh, she's not planning to....
Looks like she is. You quickly close the door behind you. Not long after, you can hear Renko's squeals growing quieter as you venture further through the corridors.

Now, where would she keep cosmetics? Normally, one would keep things like that in the bathroom, right? But you don't remember seeing anything like tha-- oh, wait. Now you remember something. There was a cabinet above the sink, right? That's where one would expect to find cosmetics, right?
Well then, to the bathroom we go.

Indeed, you were right. In that mirrored cabinet, you found various bottles of unknown substances. Some of them have labels, some do not. Too bad you can't read japanese....
Wait, now can you?
Just for a try, you pick up a random bottle and stare at the label. Foreign characters, resembling rather silly drawings than actual characters... But, Gensokyo has contermeasures for things like this, right? Squinting your eyes, you look closer... and closer...
And suddenly, the characters on the label blur a little, then form perfectly understandable words in pure english. Now that's what you call a language hax! Damn, you feel like a real japanese now!
Rummaging through the bottles, you find one that is probably a sun screen or anything resembling it in funcionality. Though a bit suprised to actually find something like that in Reimu's cabinet, you take it and hide it in your pocket. But before you decide to make your way back to the terrace, something catches your attention.
A brown, wooden box. Behind all those bottles, there is a medium-sized wooden casket.
You... Have seen it before, right?
That box...

Nah, can't be.

After quickly dashing through the corridors back to the terrace, you open the door...
Only to be greeted by a rather heart(if only)-warming sight.
Renko is laying on her stomach on the deckchair, wearing nothing but white panties, using your shirt as a pillow of sorts, placing it under her chest. Well, good thing. Should she lay down just like that, without putting anything under her body, she'd end up with the chair's planks stamped all over her chest.
Uh.
You shiver at the thought, but it's a rather pleasant shiver. Mary stands over Renko, spinning around something black and resilient... It appears to be a black bra. Probably Renko's. The rest of her clothes are laying folded neatly on the table.
"Mmmm~"
Mary hums happily while Renko tries to reach up for the bra, not to lift her upper body though, so it looks pretty hilarious.
Hey, Ren, if you wanted to keep yourself covered, your could've just used my shirt...
"Give it back!"
With an almost weepy voice, she shouts at Mary.
"Nooope~! Oh, look who's back!" Mary remarks happily when she notices you emerging from behind the door. "Found it?"
Renko turns around her face.
"Eeeeeeeeee!" she squeals with a pitiful expression, but doesn't make any other moves than that. Poor, sexy Renko.
"Yeah," you hand the bottle to Mary "There was one in the bathroom... How did you know she'd have something like this?"
"Oh, that's easy." Mary knocks her head "Intuition."
Ah. So it's probably a present from Yukari.
Damn, they're worth each other, aren't they... Yukari and Mary...
The latter sits down on the chair and squeezes some of the lotion on her hand. Then, she proceeds to smear it all over her shoulders, arms and stomach.
You can't help but feel disappionted for some reason.
"Maaaryyyy..." Renko cries out "Whyyyyyyy...?"
"Oh, isn't that obvious?" Mary gives her a warm smile "That's because you're so cute."
Oh ho. Faced with this sudden stream of pure emotions, Renko blushes furiously. Tsundere's only weakness, huh? Well, whatever. Your deckchair is unfortunately taken, so you just sit down on one of the normal chairs.
But just as you're about to fully relax...
"Hey, what are you sitting there for?"
"Huh?"
Mary passes the bottle back to you.
"Don't you have a job to be done?" she points at Renko with her thumb "We don't want her to burn, now do we?"
"What. You want me to smear it on her back?" she nods "Mary, you--"
"Whaaaaat?!" Another cry of Renko interrupts you mid-way thhrough your sentence. "W-W-What are you talking about! Mary, can't you do it?!"
"Naah." Mary says as she leans back on her chair "I can't move right now."
"Mary!"
"Just let him do it, it's not a big deal."
Renko looks at you with almost teary eyes. Goddamnit, Mary...

[ ] Just do it
[ ] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."
[ ] SPIN?
>> No. 9798
>>9796
>Worried about what may happen if Nanayanon leaves

You want more mindfuck? No, Anon. IT'S LEISURE TIME!
>> No. 9799
[x] Just do it

Spinning is so temptimg, but don't wanna end up fainted.

also
>White Panties
>Black Bra
/fa/shion taste fucking where?
>> No. 9800
[ ] SPIN!
>> No. 9801
[X] Just do it.

No spinning. Do not want to fall unconscious again. No, I want to enjoy softly rubbing Renko's soft skin.
>> No. 9802
[ ] Just do it
>> No. 9803
>A brown, wooden box. Behind all those bottles, there is a medium-sized wooden casket.
>You... Have seen it before, right?
>That box...
Wut. The only box I can think of is the one that Shiki got his knife in...but that doesn't really have any relation to Nanayanon, and it being here would be wacky.

[x] SPIN?
THIS HAS NEVER FAILED US--oh, wait. Well...whatever. It'll be interesting, at least.
>> No. 9804
[x] Just do it
>> No. 9805
>>9798
NO YAF NO!

But seriously. Nice break from the minefield.

[X] Just do it.
>> No. 9806
[x] Just do it
>> No. 9808
[ ] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."

Come on people, say something like this and Renko will respect us more for it. She'll probably ask us herself to do it then.
>> No. 9809
>>9808
>Common Sense
pfft
>> No. 9810
[ ] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."

>"You know what," Renko speaks up "I appreciate your feelings and all... But you should be more gentle."

Heed the advice faggots.
>> No. 9811
>>9803
Thats where Reimu grandfather razor is
>> No. 9812
[X] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."
Spinning is so tempting.
>> No. 9813
[X] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."
>> No. 9814
>>9800

Changing to

[x] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."

Delicious Renko
>> No. 9815
[ ] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."
>> No. 9816
>>9811
I bow to your superior recall.
>> No. 9817
[X] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."

If this doesn't work...
>> No. 9818
>>9811
>Reimu grandfather razor

Damn, it made me imagine razor with a beard and eyes, scolding Reimu for not getting enough donations...
>> No. 9819
>>9817
>If this doesn't work...
Hungry Youkai: Bringing you despair even outside of his story.
>> No. 9820
[x] Just do it.
>> No. 9821
[X] "No, Mary. You do it. It's her body, let her decide who's allowed to touch it and who's not."

No, as much as you'd like to touch that soft skin... You can't. It wouldn't be fair.
"Sorry, Mary. I can't do it."
"Huh?" she pouts "Why not?"
You sigh in response and spread your arms in theatrical gesture.
"It's her body. So it should be hers to decide who is allowed to touch it and who's not."
You try to smile indifferently, but your thoughts constantly wander to Renko's bare back. Oh, no, no, no. You're not going to fall for it! Yet again, steel will! Viking spirit! White whale! Holy grail! Break your penises and restrain your instincts, men, if you want to stay on target! Damn, your thoughts are one thing, but your body seems to be another being right now as it keeps glancing at Renko, whose face, hearing your statement, lightened up a little. Lifting herself up a bit, she curiously awaits for Mary's response. Damn, just a few centimeters more and you'd see...!
"Hm." Frowning, Mary observes your carefully. Then she shrugs "Oh, well. I thought you'd be eager to do it."
"Believe me, I AM eager to do it." damn right you are! Your fingers are ITCHING to touch that back! "I am. But I'm not going to invade her personal space without her permission."
Mary shrugs again. Her face betrays disappointment. Then she stands up.
"Alright. I'll do it."
She snatches the bottle from your arms and approaches laying Renko.
Damn it, what a woman... Really, she's easy to read, but the things she does... Mary, you little pervert you...
She opens the bottle and squeezes out some of the lotion on her hands.
Renko nervously glances at you and Mary alternatingly.
And you...?

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 9822
File 121244027327.png - (519.52KB , 644x1222 , justjamitin.png ) [iqdb]
9822
>> No. 9823
[X] Grab the bottle from Mary. "Really. Let her decide."
>> No. 9824
[ ] Write-in

SPIN
>> No. 9827
[x] Grab the bottle from Mary. "Really. Let her decide."
[x] FLEX to tempt them both

Why not?
>> No. 9828
>[X] Grab the bottle from Mary. "Really. Let her decide."

As awesome an option as this is, she did say in the previous post, "Mary, can't you do it?!"

So...shit, I dunno how to talk my way out of this. Flash her a winning, if a bit sad, smile, then go back to chilling out, I guess.
>> No. 9829
>She opens the bottle and squeezes out some of the lotion on her hands.
Too late to grab the bottle now.

[x] Stop Mary. "Hang on, let her decide. Who will it be, Renko?"

Then when she can't answer, suggest you both do it together.
>> No. 9830
[x] Stop Mary. "Hang on, let her decide. Who will it be, Renko?"
>> No. 9831
[x] Stop Mary. "Hang on, let her decide. Who will it be, Renko?"
>> No. 9832
[ ] "B-bloody Mary! Do what ever you want! I don't care anymore."

TSUNDERE!
>> No. 9833
[x] "HEY WRIGGLE! WHY DON'T YOU RUB SOME SUNSCREEN ON RENKO'S BACK!? I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE, WATCHING US!"
>> No. 9834
I am amused.
[x] "B-bloody Mary! Do what ever you want! I don't care anymore."

Also, [x] Facepalm.
>> No. 9835
[x] Stop Mary. "Hang on, let her decide. Who will it be, Renko?"
>> No. 9836
[x] Stop Mary. "Hang on, let her decide. Who will it be, Renko?"
>> No. 9837
[x] Stop Mary. "Hang on, let her decide. Who will it be, Renko?"

Its pretty obvious, but hell I'll vote anyways.

Hmm, I was hoping for a "no, its ok as long as its you" by Renko when we refused.
>> No. 9843
File 121245088844.jpg - (24.57KB , 799x598 , AngraMainyuSpin.jpg ) [iqdb]
9843
Geez, you know it's time. We've ignored the obvious choice for so long.


[X] SPIN
>> No. 9861
>>9821
>Break your penises

When did this become /eientei/?