[Return]
Archived thread

File 120991755831.jpg - (542.64KB , 1600x1200 , 121forest0yp.jpg ) [iqdb]
866 No. 866
Quicky update between Enemy Territory sessions

==========================

[X] Prone, listen and observe

Danger sense tingling.
More concealed position required.

Giving in to your instincs, you fall to the ground. Knife's already in your hand.
Your senses sharpen.
Your eyes catch every little sound.
Birds chirping somewhere above.
Insects buzzing in the grass.
Wind blowing through trees' branches.
But...
There's nothing out of the ordinary.
All those sounds are just normal sounds you hear in a forest.
Your eyes scan your surroundings, but to no avail - there are no people or youkai around. There is a light mist hovering just above the ground, making it harder to see from a lying position, but there really is no one else in your vicinity.
"What the hell was that..."
Standing up, you stick the knife back into your pants' pocket. No use in staying there any longer. Time to move on.

After two hours, many bruises and even more curses, you finally find a trodden path. Even though your senses were screaming, trying to warm you about something, you haven't met anyone. Or anything. Strange, really.
Choosing the direction you thought was a right one, you start walking on the path.
After some time, you notice someone walking from the opposite direction. It's a man, dressed in old, torn clothes, with a bundle on his back.

[ ] Keep walking
[ ] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"
[ ] "Good day, fellow traveller! Pray tell, is the Korindou store this way?"

>> No. 868
[X] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"

Mysterious figure in an abandoned land?

WHY NOT ASK FOR DIRECTIONS?
>> No. 869
[x] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"
>> No. 870
[ ] "Good day, fellow traveller! Pray tell, is the Korindou store this way?"

It's a youkai. He eats clueless travelers.
>> No. 872
>>Your eyes catch every little sound.
You're doing it wrong Nanayamous.

[X] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"
>> No. 873
[X] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."
>> No. 874
[X] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"
>> No. 875
>>872

Sorry, typo.
>> No. 876
[ ] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"
>> No. 877
[x] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"
>> No. 878
File 120991929853.jpg - (127.59KB , 800x600 , 2004-08-31-054752-goldrush.jpg ) [iqdb]
878
>>875

That's what you get for writing in hurry-- JESUS CHRIST, WHERE IS MY FUCKING MEDIC?! REPAIR THE GODDAMN BARRIERS, FAGGOTS!
>> No. 879
[ ] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"

And yes, the whole h-scene. Suika JJJJJAM IT IN!
>> No. 880
[ ] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"

And yes, the whole h-scene. Suika JJJJJAM IT IN!
>> No. 881
You know, I bet we have the ⑨-squad out for our blood.
>> No. 882
[x] "GOOD TRAVELER, WHAT SAY YOU? WHICH IS THE BETTER PATH TO KOURINDOU, YOUR DIRECTION, OR MY DIRECTION?"

>>881
Possibly, but ⑨-squad isn't smart enough to pull off a trap like this.
>> No. 883
File 12099222076.jpg - (254.41KB , 1600x1200 , 120991755831.jpg ) [iqdb]
883
[X] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"

Waving to the man, you shout a greeting.
"Hello there!"
The man looks up at you with suprised face.
"Hello. Not a common thing to meet someone on this path. Are you... a human?"
"Yes, I am. Listen, I need to get to Korindou. Is it this way?"
Man smiles.
"It is. Just walk down this path till you reach Rinnosuke-dono's house. There shouldn't be any dangers ahead. Youkai sleep at this time of day. Say, do you have any weapon on you in case something happens?"
"Yes, I do have a knife."
"A knife? Isn't that too little to defend yourself? You never know who you may meet in your journeys..."
"I feel comfortable with just a knife. Thank you for worrying about me."
"Really. Well, whatever you say. Now, excuse me, I have to hurry. It was nice meeting you, mr...?"
"Nanaya. Same here. See you again."
Politely saying goodbyes, you continue on your way. What a nice thing, to meet someone of your kind in a wilderness.
You can't help but wonder what was a human doing in the forest at this time. Returning from Korindou? Maybe. It doesn't really matter, now does it?

Suddenly.

Your vision flashes with red. Your head almost pulses with pain as the danger sense screams in warning.
"What's... going on...?"
There was no one before. Youkai are asleep. Fairies keep away from humans' settlements and roads.
/Danger./
Red.
/Danger./
Pain.
/Danger./
Your hand... moves on it's own... Reaching into the pocket where your knife is...
/Need to be armed. Prepared. Ready. Ready to kill./
What the hell...
/Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill or be killed./
The air is thick. It's hard to breathe.
/Behind you. Kill it. Kill it before it kills you./
Yes... Now you can hear... Silent footsteps behind you.... Hurried footsteps, like someone was running, yet so silent... It has to be someone skilled in stealth...
/Kill it. Suprise attack. Sudden movement. Aim at the neck. Kill it./

[ ] Give in to your instincts
[ ] Don't give in
>> No. 884
[ ] "Excuse me, is Korindou this way?"

Oh ho, I wonder what's waiting at Korindou?
>> No. 885
[x] Don't give in

Being cautious, but not lethal yet.
>> No. 886
>>884
>Oh ho, I wonder what's waiting at Korindou?

You'll walk into MANnosuke banging Reimu, isn't that obvious?
>> No. 887
>>883
[ ] Give in to your instincts
>> No. 888
[x] Don't give in
we don't kill until we know who it is.
>> No. 889
>>888
Not Crazy get.
>> No. 890
>>883

[X] Give in to your instincts.

Bet you it turns out to be someone harmless, like stealthed Nitori, who only wants to get away from us because they're shy.
>> No. 891
>>886

Leaving us free to pursue the other two lovely ladies of the shrine. Wonderful!
>> No. 892
[x] Don't give in

chances are it's a touhou. killing would be such a waste.
>> No. 893
[ ] Don't give in
>> No. 894
[x] Don't give in
mist = suika
she followed us
don't kill our sexslave
>> No. 895
[X] Don't give in
>> No. 896
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. KILL!
>> No. 897
[X] Don't give in
Dont do that shit, its probably a band end if we give in.
>> No. 898
[X] Don't give in.
Do NOT listen to the Voices in your head, they are evil, they want to do you harm, i know it.
>> No. 899
>>897
"one time, at band camp..."
>> No. 900
[X] Give in to your instincts
Kill or be killed, your choice anon.
>> No. 901
[x] Don't give in.
>> No. 902
File 120992321350.jpg - (222.67KB , 1600x1200 , 120991755831.jpg ) [iqdb]
902
>>897

Ah, so naive...

============

[ ] Don't give in

/KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL./
Voice in your heads grows louder with every word.
/KILL IT. DO IT. KILL./
'Shut up!'
/KILL/
'SHUT UP!'

Not yet. You can't give in yet! Killing someone just because he sneaked up on you is not good. Not good.
Steps draw closer.
They're close.
Really close.
4 or 5 steps.
You have one, maybe two seconds to react.

[ ] Turn around, jump sideways
[ ] Don't turn around, do a sweeping kick at the last moment
[ ] Stand there firmly
>> No. 903
>>902
[ ] Turn around, jump sideways
Safest pick.
>> No. 904
[ ] Turn around, jump sideways
>> No. 905
[X] Turn around, jump sideways
>> No. 906
[ ] Turn around, jump sideways
>> No. 907
[x] Turn around, Activate Blood Heat, Parry
>> No. 908
[X] Jump back, touch myself
>> No. 909
>>907

KYOKUSHI
>> No. 910
[x] Don't turn around, do a sweeping kick at the last moment

This will let us survive. You heard it here first.
>> No. 911
[X] Don't turn around, do a sweeping kick at the last moment.

If it's a one of the touhoes, we can just toss off some line about not sneaking up on us afterwards. If it's not a touhou, we can do this without remorse.
>> No. 912
>>897
>Dont do that shit, its probably a band end if we give in.

Why? Don't you want to be a sax slave?
>> No. 913
[x] Don't turn around, do a sweeping kick at the last moment

JFDI
>> No. 914
[x] Don't turn around, do a sweeping kick at the last moment

Remember what Suika said. "You're fast, human." We can do this.
>> No. 915
[ ] Don't turn around, do a sweeping kick at the last moment

The same guy probably wouldn't be sneaking up on us, unless he really did plan us harm. A touhou probably would live even if we made a surprise attack, in this situation. On the other hand, we could be out of our minds as to the person being "stealthy" and it really is just an ordinary human. Best not to kill.

But kicking, that usually doesn't kill people. Then we're just extremely paranoid instead of psychopathic.
>> No. 917
[x] Don't turn around, do a sweeping kick at the last moment
>> No. 918
File 120992452050.png - (249.79KB , 500x400 , 80b51feb5a966512be7308da363d10b8.png ) [iqdb]
918
[X] Turn around, jump sideways

It's coming.
Your enemy is coming.
It's motives and face unknown, it's footsteps drawing closer with every moment.

You turn around and jump sideways. Perfect timing. A large, thick stick grazed your shoulders and hit the ground where you were standing just a while ago.
"Uh!"
You loose your ballance and fall to the ground.
"Damn it."
There is a quiet curse from your opponent.
Looking up at him, you see...
"Wha!"
It's the same man you've talked with a while ago.
"Nice dodge, boy."
He lifts up the stick he swung at you. It's a relatively long, really thick piece of wood, with strange carvings on the sides.
/Blunt weapon. Knife useless./
The voice is right. If he tries to attack you with this stick, you'll have no chance to parry even a single swing.
"But you see... Now that you've dodged my suprise attack, this will hurt much more."
He looks at you with amused face.
"But, since I think you're a nice fellow, I'll make this quick. Just don't squirm around."
He raises his arm.
"Goodbye, Nanaya. May your rest be a peaceful one."
It's too late. Too late to do anything.
/No time to dodge. No parrying. It's a dead end./
Instinctively closing your eyes, you prepare for a fatal blow.
But...

THUMP

A sound of metal hitting wood.
Man's suprised yell.
/New opportunity arised. Get up. Open eyes./
Doing as the voice told, a suprising scene greets your eyes.

The man is standing there, his back now turned to you, looking at his hand, which... Is no longer here. It's lying a few meters away, still holding onto that wooden club. It seems it was torn off his forearm. Blood's flowing from the wound and dissolves into the ground. And standing in front of the man, there is...
"Who the HELL are you?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"
A little orange-haired, horned girl.
Suika?!
What is Suika doing here?
"I will fucking kill you, little bitch!"
Screaming that, the man charges at Suika.
She's not moving.
Just standing there.

[ ] Throw knife at the man's cervix, catch up with him and cut his throat
[ ] Catch up to him, knock him down, pierce his heart
[ ] Catch up to him, knock him down and try reason with him
[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 919
[X] Throw knife at the man's cervix, catch up with him and cut his throat.

KYOKUSHI.

NANAYA.
>> No. 920
[ ] Do nothing

Oni pride
>> No. 921
[ ] Do nothing

Suika can take care of herself. Don't insult her.
>> No. 922
[x] Throw knife at man's chest, jump above him at the exact moment the knife connects and tear off his head.
>> No. 923
[ ] Do nothing

Oni are way stronger than humans.
>> No. 924
[x] Do nothing

Let Suika get the limelight. She wants to look cool in front of us.
>> No. 925
[x] Do nothing
>> No. 926
I know she could easily handle that bastard herself, but MANLINESS requires you to protect a girl, no matter how strong she is.

[X] Throw knife at the man's cervix, catch up with him and cut his throat.
>> No. 927
>>919
Kyokushi Nanaya is snapping the neck. Not slitting his throat, snapping his neck. You're supposed to run along with the knife. That said, I'm heasitant to try this out until we've practiced it or we're fast enough to do it.
>> No. 928
[ ] Do nothing


dude, the cervix is the entrance of the womb

if this man has a cervix, then OH GOD DO NOT WANT
>> No. 929
[x] Do nothing
if anything, we'll just get in her way. just let her do her thang.
>> No. 930
>>928

FUCK

I meant his neck! Really!
>> No. 931
[ ] Throw knife at the man's cervix, catch up with him and cut his throat

Knocking him down has a solid chance of messing up as he struggles. So... Trusting our Nanaya instincts. Only thing that can go wrong is--well, fumbling. Which will make us look silly in front of Suika.

Sure, we could do nothing and let Suika handle it. But will she appreciate that? This is OUR opponent--she's already turned the battle, and we shouldn't rely on her for more.
>> No. 932
>>930
Greatest. Freudian slip. EVER.
>> No. 933
File 120992536355.jpg - (298.16KB , 1500x1125 , 17.jpg ) [iqdb]
933
>>924

This is not how Nanaya acts.
>> No. 934
>>930

how the FUCK you can you mispell neck as cervix ?

inb4 SigmundFreud.jpg
>> No. 935
[x] Do nothing.

Do not get in Suika's way.
>> No. 936
>>930
I (>>931) thought you meant coccyx, but that does make more sense.
>> No. 937
>>934

Uh, you see, english is not my first language, and in my language, cervix and neck are almost the same words. So when checking a dictionary, I found neck translated as "cervix".

>>933
True.
>> No. 938
>>931
>Sure, we could do nothing and let Suika handle it. But will she appreciate that? This is OUR opponent--she's already turned the battle, and we shouldn't rely on her for more.

She's made the person her opponent by tearing off his arm. We haven't even attacked him. And I don't think she'll be impressed by an assist kill.
>> No. 940
>>933

We aren't really Nanaya unless we listen to the voice.
>> No. 943
[X] Do nothing

She wants us to see how awesome she is. Let her.
>> No. 944
Oh, well. I really wanted to write a manly assassination scene, then make Nanaya firt with Suika while being covered in blood, but it seems doing nothing won. Writing now.
>> No. 946
>>944

Being covered in blood may sound cool at first, but that shit gets sticky. And I don't think Kourin and Reimu would be to pleased to see us that way.
>> No. 947
>>938
He attacked us first. That takes priority. Butting into someone's fight doesn't stop it from being theirs.

No, she won't be very impressed by an assist, though this isn't an impressive opponent to begin with (probably not a human, though). But what does that matter? Will she be impressed by us doing nothing?

No. Since that's the same either way, it's best to stick to one's principles. He attacked us, we can kill him, so let's kill him.
>> No. 948
>>944

Aw, we missed a level up?
>> No. 949
>>944
How lame.
>> No. 950
>>944
Do the asssassination anyway. I won't complain.
>> No. 952
>>947

By doing nothing, we can wave it off by saying he was too weak to bother with, if she wanted to see us fight. If she just wanted to look cool in front of you, then we can just keep our mouth shut.
>> No. 953
>>944

I hope you're not railroading us here.
>> No. 954
>>946

Entering the room, you see Rinnosuke and Reimu sitting at the table, silently sipping tea. Suika pushes you aside and runs into the room.
"HEEEELLOOO!"
Both Rinnosuike and Reimu turn around to check who interrupted their silence.
"Oh, god, what the..."
"Pfffffft!"
Reimu looks at you with shock in her eyes, while Rinnosuke spits his tea, looking even more suprised than the miko.
Reimu stands up and rushes to you.
"What happened? Are you wounded? Man, I shouldn've left you alone after all..."
She was... worried about you? Well, it doesn't matter.
"I ran into some trouble."
You say with reassuring voice.
"But it was taken care of. That guy was a fragile thing. He shouldnt've stepped into my wonderful killing chamber. Blades of summer sliced him apart."
Rinnosuke's eyes widen. He drops his cup. Brown liquid spills on the floor.
"W-who is this, Reimu?"
"I'm the spider that's webbing in the darkness, Rinnosuke Morichika. Now." you look at your bloodied clothes. "Do you have a bath here? This shit's gettin all sticky on me."
With trembling finger, he points to one of the corridors.
"Third door to the left... H-have a pleasant time."
"Of course I will, Morichika. Ah, one more thing."
You turn back to him and look into his eyes.
"Keep your hands off my possessions. One wrong move and I'll personally welcome you to hell."
Saying that, you leave in the direction Rinnosuke showed you.
"Fuckin wimp." you mutter to yourself "Grow some balls, Morichika or I'll fuck your tight asshole too."
>> No. 955
>>954

Man, I can't wait to see the Director's Cut after this story's over...
>> No. 957
>>954

Awesome. Even if Anonymous picks one option, doesn't mean you can't write a "what if" as well.
>> No. 958
>>954
How about writing the actual story, nigger?
>> No. 961
>>958

Yeah, I'm on it! Ow! You didn't have to hit me! Ow! That really hurts, you know!
>> No. 964
>>961

Shut up and get back in the kitchen bitch.
>> No. 968
>>961
BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 969
File 120992898051.png - (397.02KB , 750x600 , fb4b1ec8d83672a6bcd4a175235af34d.png ) [iqdb]
969
[X] Do nothing

Unable to move, you just sit on the ground. It's pointless to interfere now. Suika's the one who started the fight, just let her finish it. Nothing could possibly go wrong, right? She's an oni after all.

"DIE!"
The man swings his healthy arm at Suika, probably wanting to hit her in the face, but...
Time slows down. You swear you could see Suika glancing over at you with a blank expression just before it happened. Then, hell breaks loose.
Red.
The man is torn in hundreds of pieces. There's meat flying everywhere. Pieces of skin scatter around. Parts of organs hit against trees, making disgusting, wet sound.
Blood.
Painting the landscape in gruesome crimson.
Bones, some shattered, some still intact fly in all directions.
Just like that.
Not even taking a second.
You can feel something warm splattering on your face.
Not even moving from spot.
She killed him completely.
"This..."
Fear slips into your thoughts. To think that she could make someone... explode like this with just her thoughts.
"Scary..."
One wrong move, one wrong word and you'll end up as a red mess.
/Danger./
That voice again.
/It's not safe to be near this thing./
Not again...
/She's a monster, an irregularity./
So what? What do you want me to do?
/Kill her. Kill her. Kill her if you want to live. Don't risk being near her even for a while longer. Kill her. It's the only way to ensure your safety. Kill. Kill./
Shut up! I can't kill Suika!
/Why not? She's a monster. Besides, she is your possession, didn't she say so herself? It's okay for an owner to discard his belongings as he wishes. So kill her. Kill her now. Kill. Kill. Kill/
The voice in your head commands you to act. To rush over to that little girl and slice her petite throat.
But you don't care.
Standing in the middle of red chaos, Suika looks down.
"Ooh...."
Letting out a quiet moan, she falls to the ground.
"Suika!"

[ ] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
[ ] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 971
[ ] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
>> No. 972
[x] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up

Oh you little drunkard.
>> No. 973
[ ] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
>> No. 974
[X] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
Or maybe we'd rather continue doing nothing.
>> No. 975
[x] Rush over to her, slice her throat
>> No. 976
>>969
[x] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up.

She wore herself out to impress us. So moe.
>> No. 977
[ ] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
>> No. 978
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
>> No. 979
Lets be awesome.
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
>> No. 980
Guys, who the fuck did this:

http://zip.4chan.org/jp/res/559726.html
>> No. 981
[►] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"

A 'thank-you' selection would have been good, too.
>> No. 982
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up

Condition: Green
>> No. 983
[ ] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
>> No. 984
>>980

A dead motherfucker, that's who.
>> No. 985
[X] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"

No need to be callous.
>> No. 986
>>969

[ ] What's wrong? Is that all you got? Come on, get up! You can do better than that!
>> No. 987
>>980

MULTI-BOARD THREADING?
>> No. 988
>Time slows down. You swear you could see Suika glancing over at you with a blank expression just before it happened. Then, hell breaks loose.
>Red.
>The man is torn in hundreds of pieces. There's meat flying everywhere. Pieces of skin scatter around. Parts of organs hit against trees, making disgusting, wet sound.
Blood.
>Painting the landscape in gruesome crimson.
>Bones, some shattered, some still intact fly in all directions.
>Just like that.
>Not even taking a second.
>You can feel something warm splattering on your face.
>Not even moving from spot.
>She killed him completely.
>"This..."
>Fear slips into your thoughts. To think that she could make someone... explode like this with just her thoughts.

SUPERB. THIS ONI IS SUPERB.
>> No. 989
Guys, there's a tie, vote moar.
>> No. 990
[X] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
>> No. 991
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
>> No. 992
[X] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
>> No. 993
File 120993178282.jpg - (38.98KB , 598x257 , 1b9b649c.jpg ) [iqdb]
993
>>990
>>991
>> No. 994
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
>> No. 995
I lol'd.
>> No. 996
>>993

JUST PICK ONE ALREADY YOU... YOU...
>> No. 997
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
>> No. 998
[X] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"
>> No. 999
[X] Rush over to her "Suika! Are you alright?"

Wait for it...
>> No. 1002
>>1001

DELETE GET
>> No. 1003
>>1002

Wait, what?
>> No. 1004
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up

She is so cute.
>> No. 1005
[X] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up
>> No. 1006
[ ] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up


>You swear you could see Suika glancing over at you with a blank expression just before it happened.

Should've done it ourselves, dumbasses.
>> No. 1009
>>1006

Ah ha, no.

That look means, "watch this".
>> No. 1011
can we JAM IT IN now? we're not on holy ground, so it should be ok
>> No. 1012
[ ] "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up." then help her up - writing now
>> No. 1013
>>1009
>blank

watch this would have been something else than blank. -15 manly points
>> No. 1014
>>1011

She was upset because she likes us, not because we broke a "shrine rule". She doesn't care about that stuff unless the villagers can find out, as she said and was shown with the thief. And obviously she doesn't regard Suika as a child, as she said we should've been happy to have her walk in on us in the bath.
>> No. 1015
File 120993373238.jpg - (170.87KB , 627x625 , d0e6b145b14a00a4ba202be635776972.jpg ) [iqdb]
1015
[X] Rush over to her "Still having a hangover, eh? Come on, let me help you up."

Running up to Suika, you notice she doesn't have any blood on her. Huh, convenient. You on the other hand, are covered in red liquid, even though you didn't do anything yourself. Great. And Reimu wanted you to go to the human village later...
"Uhhh..."
Suika groans as she lifts herself up.
"That was, ugh, too tiring..."
She's holding her head against her forehead.
You sigh.
"Still having a hangover, eh? Here." you give her your outstreched hand "Let me help you up."
She looks at you with confused expression.
"Aren't you suprised to see me here?"
Hm, now that she mentions it...
"Not really. More importantly, stand up."
She takes your hand and lifts herself up, but not without your help.
"I used to much power... Shouldnt've done it in this state... Ugh, I feel like vomiting..."
She's still holding your hand.
"Uh... Can you stand on your own?"
Trying your best to sound naturally, you ask her.
"Let's see..."
She lets go of your hand and immidiately loses ballance. With a small yelp, she embraces you, using your body as a support. She's pressing her face against your stomach... Good thing it's not a little bit lower, otherwise it could be bad. And I mean BAD.
"Looks like I can't."
You sigh with resignation.
"What should we do then?"
"How about..."
She hesitates for a moment.
"You give me a piggyback ride?"
You can't see her face, but she sounds quite happy at the thought.

[ ] "Why not. Let's do this."
[ ] "I'm not sure... I'd rather not. Just hold onto my arm, okay?"

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Ask about why she was following you
[ ] Try to ask about the last night, in a sneaky way
[ ] Try to ask about the last night, straight from the bridge
[ ] Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man
>> No. 1016
>>1013

You don't understand the power dynamic at work here. If she was smiling, she'd indicate she was purposefully showing off. She'd rather just intimidate us, so she lets her actions speak for her.

However, she bites off more than she can chew and collapses. She'll be upset with herself now, watch.
>> No. 1017
File 120993382341.jpg - (50.07KB , 275x300 , 1208290063815.jpg ) [iqdb]
1017
>>1016
>She'll be upset with herself now

Not if you don't act too nice to her, lol!
>> No. 1018
[ ] "Why not. Let's do this."

DRUNK MOE~
>> No. 1019
[ ] "Why not. Let's do this."
>> No. 1020
[X] "Why not. Let's do this."
[X] Try to ask about the last night, straight from the bridge.

"So, anything you liked last night that we can work on for next time?"
>> No. 1021
[X] "Why not. Let's do this."
[X] Ask about why she was following you
Let's not mention last night.
>> No. 1022
[ ] "Why not. Let's do this."

[ ] Ask about why she was following you
>> No. 1023
[ ] "I'm not sure... I'd rather not. Just hold onto my arm, okay?"
CRY SOME MORE

[ ] Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man
>> No. 1024
[ ] "Why not. Let's do this."
[ ] Try to ask about the last night, in a sneaky way
>> No. 1025
☞ "Why not. Let's do this."
☞ Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man
>> No. 1026
[X] "Why not. Let's do this."
[X] Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man

We have around our finger, now.
>> No. 1027
[X] "Why not. Let's do this."
[X] Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man

Maybe we already broke her pride far too much and we don't need to tread around it!
>> No. 1028
[ ] "Why not. Let's do this."
[ ] Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man
>> No. 1029
[x] "Why not. Let's do this."
[x] Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man
>> No. 1030
[x] "Why not. Let's do this."
[x] Ask about why did she look at you like that before she eliminated the man
>> No. 1031
[x] "Why not. Let's do this."
[x] Ask about why she was following you
>> No. 1032
She's going to throw up on us isn't she...
>> No. 1033
[x] "Why not. Let's do this."
[x] Ask about why she was following you

Seem like relatively safe choices.
>> No. 1034
>>1027
>Maybe we already broke her pride far too much and we don't need to tread around it!

Yep. No need for tip-toeing when you're dead.
>> No. 1035
>>1032

We're already covered in blood and ichor. What's another bodily fluid to the mix.
>> No. 1036
File 120993631735.gif - (18.70KB , 176x147 , chara_ibuki_suika.gif ) [iqdb]
1036
[X] "Why not. Let's do this."

She really looks pitiful. Clinging onto you, her arms embraced around the lower part of your torso, she reminds you of a crying child holding onto her mother. Wait, this 'child' is actually having a serious hangover. It's not childlike at all.
'Arrghh! I don't know what to think anymore!'
She lifts her face up slightly, you can only see her eyes looking at you from under a storm of orange hair.
"So? Will you carry me?"
Oh god, those eyes... They remind you of yesterday's night, when she was staring at you with lust, begging you for more... Shit, no good.
"A-ahaha! Why not! Let's do this!"
Crouching down, you gesture her to jump on. Which she gladly does.
"Yay! Piggyback ride!"
She's not really that heavy. Actually, she's pretty light, even for her own posture. Good for you. Being already tired from walking through the forest for so long, you wouldn't be able to carry anything heavy.
Suika rests her head on your shoulder as you continue walking along the path.

It really is a nice day. There are almost no clouds in the sky, so it's very warm, but a delicate cold breeze makes it impossible to overheat.
"Hey, Suika."
"Mm?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what is it? Ah, but don't ask where I got my sake, it's a secret."
"That's not it. I want to ask about... well... Just before you... eliminated that mugger, you... Looked at me in a strange way. Why?"
She's keeping silent, not answering.
"Suika?"
"Yes, I'm here."
"Can you answer me?"
"..."
Deciding not to push the matter, you keep quiet. Then Suika starts talking.
"When I ran into Reimu after... our bath... She told me to clean up the mess you made at the front steps. When I went there, well, I was suprised to see what kind of mess was it."
She falls quiet for a minute.
"I... thought you are a bad human, to kill someone of your own kind, but when I asked Reimu why she tolerates something like that and even lets you stay at her shrine, she told me the whole story. So, when I was following you today, I thought that even if you get into some trouble, you'll somehow manage yourself. You've killed that youkai girl after all, so I thought it'd be no problem for you to defend against a human."
Wow, what a smooth way of avoiding talking about last night.
"So when I saw you almost getting killed by him, I was disappointed. I thought maybe I'd see some action on your part. I think that's why I looked at you like that."
"What, and that's all? I thought you were angry at me or something."
"N-not angry, but, as I said, disappointed. Really, you've noticed him sneaking behind you, so why didn't you do anything? You could've died you know!"

[ ] "I... Don't want to kill anyone anymore."
[ ] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"
[ ] "You're right, I could've died. But you were there for me, weren't you? Thank you Suika. I owe you my life."

=====================

>>1032
No. At least, not yet.
>> No. 1037
>>1032
I, for one, would not be bothered.
>> No. 1038
[x] "I... Don't want to kill anyone anymore."
>> No. 1039
Fucking told you so.

>>1036
[ ] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"
>> No. 1040
[x] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"
>> No. 1041
[x] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"

The truth. This is why we didn't attack. It could've been a friend or possible friend. With the thief we were already sure he was scum.
>> No. 1042
[x] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"
>> No. 1044
[X] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"

Eh... it's an alright choice.

Might offend Suika if we imply that we think she'd rush up to attack us, though.

All these choices are a little meh.
>> No. 1045
[x] "You're right, I could've died. But you were there for me, weren't you? Thank you Suika. I owe you my life."
>> No. 1046
>>1044

Write a better one then. You know I accept write-in choices.
>> No. 1047
[x] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"

it's the truth
>> No. 1048
[X] "He didn't deserve to die by my hands"
>> No. 1049
[ ] "I... Don't want to kill anyone anymore."
>> No. 1050
The first and third options just make us seem pathetic, whereas the second at least allows us to keep her guessing at our power level.

Remember what's said here >>1017; acting over-kind or sensitive is no good.
>> No. 1051
[X] "I'd rather not kill someone until I can see their face. Wish I hadn't forgotten to kick when I turned. Thanks for the save, though."
>> No. 1052
[X] "I... Don't want to kill anyone anymore."
Is the best choice here.
>> No. 1053
>>1051

Deleting and changing my vote to this:

[X] "I'd rather not kill someone until I can see their face. Wish I hadn't forgotten to kick when I turned. Thanks for the save, though."

Nanayamous is both a moralfag and a capable killer. The leg-sweep should've won, anyway.
>> No. 1054
>>1046

You can always expand on what is said in the choices, based on what you think Anonymous intends.

I think we had pretty good reasons for doing what we did.
>> No. 1055
File 120993782835.jpg - (33.79KB , 400x343 , 1208641625920.jpg ) [iqdb]
1055
[x] "What if it was you? Would it be good if I killed you?"

"So, you think it would be okay if I just attacked without warning?"
"Of course!"
"So what if it was you and not that man? What if you were the one to sneak up on me? Don't tell me you never pull pranks on people, bacause I know you do. So I ask, would it be good if I killed you, just because you snuck up on me?"
She falls silent.
"You see? That's what I'm talking about. You can't just go on killing people whenever you please. That's why Reimu is exterminating youkai - because they don't abide by this rule."
"I-I know! Of course it would be bad if you attacked me! N-not that you'd actually be able to do something to me! I'm an oni, remember?"
You chuckle.
"Of course I do, Suika. How could I forget."
"Ah, look! Here's Kourindou!"
Indeed, there it is. From outside, it looks like an ordinary house. But no one normal would settle down in a place like this. Come to think of it, why did Rinnosuke build his store here of all places? To scare away thieves? Do people really want junk from beyond the border that much?
"Let's go in with a bang!"
Suika yells in your ear.

[ ] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"
[ ] Kick down the door "Hands off my miko, Rinnosuke, or I'll have to blast you!"
[ ] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."
[ ] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1056
[X] Kick down the door "Hands off my miko, Rinnosuke, or I'll have to blast you!"

Let's see just how pissed off we can make Reimu.
>> No. 1057
☞ I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1058
[x] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"

Just because it seems like a fun thing to do.
>> No. 1059
[x] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."

Covered in blood, carrying an oni, and walking in nonchalantly, it is our style!
>> No. 1060
[ ] "Let's be civilized and walk in like normal people do."

Remember to do it with your pinky extended.
>> No. 1061
[X] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ

Fuck yes.
>> No. 1062
>>1055
[x] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"

WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE
>> No. 1063
[ ] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."

You know, normal, oni-carrying, blood-covered people.
>> No. 1064
[x] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."
>> No. 1065
[X] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."

Because nothing's more civilized than being drenched head-to-toe in red, red blood.
>> No. 1066
All of these options are potentially hilarious (considering we're covered in blood), so...

[ ] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"

Except the assassin one. That lacks "bang." Also harder to pass off as a joke.
>> No. 1067
>[ ] Kick down the door "Hands off my miko, Rinnosuke, or I'll have to blast you!"

May not be such a good idea; there may be other customers that Reimu would rather not have hear
>> No. 1068
[X] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."
>> No. 1069
[ ] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"

Only way
>> No. 1070
[X] I'm the motherfucking santa claus sneaking in through the chimney jesus christ
>> No. 1071
>[ ] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"

Is she still on our back? Fuck yes!
>> No. 1072
[x] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"
>> No. 1073
[x] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1074
[ ] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1075
holy Shit, thats gonna be a blast
[X] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1076
[ ] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."
>> No. 1077
>>1071
>Is she still on our back? Fuck yes!

GATTAI

"With my brains and your brawn, we'll make an excellent team."
>> No. 1078
DO IT FAG
[x] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1079
Finally some good Options again.
[ ] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1080
Sneaking in is a no go. Suika can just mist herself in; it would bore her.
>> No. 1082
[x] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"

This is a stick-up! I want all of your flashy-devices and tea, or so God help me I'll do it!
>> No. 1083
[x] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ


Suika can appreciate stealth too.
>> No. 1084
[ ] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."

anonymous is polite and cultured when he's not killing people or molesting oni.
>> No. 1085
We must look like motherfucking Rail Tracer at this point.

Don't wash the blood off; we can frighten immortals.
>> No. 1086
>>1080

Oh ho, why not leave her at the door as distraction, then when Kourin leaves to see who's banging at his door, sneak in and take Reimu from behind?
>> No. 1087
>>1085
that is the way to make an entrance.
>>954
>> No. 1088
[x] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"
>> No. 1089
>>1086
yeah... you know that little thing about not killing people who sneak up on you? you can't be 100% sure raymoo feels the same way.

all it takes is a little paranoia and anon gets toasted.
>> No. 1090
Why are we breaking into Kourindou and threatening everyong?
>> No. 1091
Daaamn. So I decided to take a look at the adventure in /shrine/, and what do I find? The most badass Bad Ends yet, and a Nanayanomynous with voices in his head telling him what to do. Awesome crazy Nanayanon is awesome and well-written.
>> No. 1092
>>1091

Thank you. It really is motivating to hear someone praise your work.



There's a tie between sneaking in and telling Rinnosuke to put his hands in the air.

First one to get 2 more votes wins.
>> No. 1093
☞ I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1094
Hnm...since civilized entrance won't make, I'll go for the less property damaging route.

[x] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1095
[ ] "Let's be civilised and walk in like normal people do."

anon's got manners even when he's covered in blood and carrying a loli on his back.
>> No. 1096
[x] Kick down the door "Put yo hands in da air, Rinnosuke, I've got an oni here and won't hesitate to use her!"
>> No. 1097
[x] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 1098
[x] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ

"I've got a better idea."
"Huh? Really? Will it any fun?"
"Fun like hell, just listen to me. I will leave you at the front door. After that, wait a minute or so, then start knocking, banging or yelling, whatever you decide would catch Rinnosuke's attention."
"And what will you do?"
"I will sneak in through the window. After that, just play along with everything I say or do, okay?"
"Hmmm... Okay!"
"Very well. Let's do it then."

So you leave Suika at the front door and sneak around the house, looking for an opened window.
"There is one... Let's see..."
Looking inside, you see Reimu and Rinnosuke sitting at the table, talking about something.
"... so I thought I might as well let him stay."
"I see. Isn't it bothersome though? I wouldn've expected you to take care of someone so selflessly."
"Mmm..."
"So why are you doing this?"
"Why, I wonder...? Hey, you heard that? Someone's knocking at the door. Maybe it's a customer."
"Indeed, it sounds so. Excuse me."
Rinnosuke stands up and leaves. Reimu sips her tea in silence.

[ ] Go inside, sneak up on Reimu, whisper to her ear to play along
[ ] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea
[ ] Go back to the front entrance
>> No. 1099
[ ] Hands in the air option
>> No. 1100
>>1090
Suika told us to.

And...>>1093 >>1094 Dammit, I know at least someone's voted multiple times. Now I wish I did.

Sneaking's the worst option.
>> No. 1101
[ ] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

[ ] Tell Reimu to play along

Can't leave Suika hanging.
>> No. 1102
☞ Go inside, sneak up on Reimu, whisper to her ear to play along

We have NOTHING planned.
>> No. 1103
[x] Go inside, sneak up on Reimu, whisper to her ear to play along

Oh me?
I was always here. Didn't you see?
>> No. 1104
[x] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

I FUCKING LOVE TEA
>> No. 1105
File 120994104390.jpg - (221.15KB , 989x1002 , primal_11.jpg ) [iqdb]
1105
>>1098

forgot my pic lol

Also, the [x] Go inside, sneak up on Reimu, whisper to her ear to play along includes holding her from behind. Sorry for forgetting about it.
>> No. 1106
Ah, yes, one more thing - if I suddenly stop posting, rest assured, I just fell asleep using laptop as a pillow. Just go to /th/ or /forest/ and enjoy other stories.
>> No. 1107
[x] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea
Anti-climactic.
But could be interesting.
"Oh, hey, when did you get here?"
>> No. 1108
[ ] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

Hello, Kourin. I can teleport.
>> No. 1109
[ ] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

Y HALLO THAR
>> No. 1110
[X] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea.

"Oh, hey, this is some decent tea you've got here."
>> No. 1111
[x] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

Nanaya comes out of fucking nowhere and steals all the god damned tea.
>> No. 1112
>>1105
Wait I'm really confused, is Rinnosuke slamming Reimoo or not?
>> No. 1113
>>1112

No, just posted that to make you guys feel angry at Rinnosuke.
>> No. 1114
[x] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

Nanaya's the Goddamn Batman.
>> No. 1115
[x] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea
>> No. 1116
>>1112

Probably not, if they're talking so nonchalantly about it. Or maybe everyone is really easy in Gensokyo.

[x] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea; tell Reimu to play along.

She'll fucking kill us if we sneak up behind her.
>> No. 1117
[ ] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

That's what I would do in a situation like this.
>> No. 1118
[X] Go inside, sneak up on Reimu, whisper to her ear to play along

I wonder how likely she is to take part in this.
>> No. 1119
[ ] Go inside, sneak up on Reimu, whisper to her ear to play along
>> No. 1120
File 120994309966.jpg - (68.63KB , 597x537 , 1208390578173.jpg ) [iqdb]
1120
[X] Go inside, nonchalantly sit at the table, pour yourself some tea

Now's the right moment. After slowly opening the window, you sneak inside. Reimu's back is turned in your direction, she can't see you. Moving on four limbs, sneaking like a spider you are, you slowly approach the table.
Reimu sighs.
This makes you stop in your tracks and freeze in place.
But it doesn't look like she noticed you. There are some yells coming from the direction of front entrance, making it easier to keep yourself undetected.
Still keeping as quiet as possible, you sit at the table. Good thing Rinnosuke is a pedant and keeps his floors clean. No sound at all when you slide the chair from under the table and sit down.
Reimu's looking in another direction, she still haven't noticed you.
There are two empty cups on the table. Picking one up, you also grab the pot and pour yourself some tea, while saying:
"This tea. I'll be drinking it."
Reimu jumps up on her chair and turns towards you. She looks at you with undescribable shock, her mouth closing and opening again.
You take a sip from the cup. The taste is not as good as Reimu's tea's taste, but it's good nonetheless. Remembering that Rinnosuke made it especially for Reimu makes it taste like the worse poison though.
Reimu's mouth doesn't stop, it seems like you gave her one hell of a scare.

[ ] Put your finger on her lips, tell her to keep quiet and play along
[ ] Continue sipping tea in silence
[ ] "What are you lookin' at? You told me to get here, didn't ya?"
>> No. 1121
[X] Continue sipping tea in silence
We're not here.
>> No. 1122
[X] Continue sipping tea in silence.

Play it cool, baby.
>> No. 1123
[x] Put your finger on her lips, tell her to keep quiet and play along
>> No. 1124
[ ] Put your finger on her lips, tell her to keep quiet and play along
>> No. 1125
[x] Continue sipping tea in silence
>> No. 1126
[X] Put your finger on her lips, tell her to keep quiet and play along

We're still bloody, right?
>> No. 1127
[X] Continue sipping tea in silence.
Heh, were awesome
>> No. 1128
[x] Put your finger on her lips, tell her to keep quiet and play along

A conspirator is added!
>> No. 1129
>>1126
>We're still bloody, right?

Yep.
>> No. 1130
[x] Continue sipping tea in silence

Tea time is quiet time.
>> No. 1131
File 120994334745.jpg - (18.13KB , 711x400 , rail tracer.jpg ) [iqdb]
1131
>>1085
>We must look like motherfucking Rail Tracer at this point.

"Rail Tracer eats bad children, right? Rail Tracer must have realized after eating Czes that he is actually a good kid and he came back to return the parts he had eaten!"
>> No. 1132
[ ] Put your finger on her lips, tell her to keep quiet and play along

A plan will emerge. Somehow.
>> No. 1133
[x] Continue sipping tea in silence.
>> No. 1134
File 120994337281.jpg - (52.33KB , 300x268 , 1205949859568.jpg ) [iqdb]
1134
>> No. 1135
hahahaha, bitch never saw it coming.
[X] Continue sipping tea in silence
>> No. 1136
[X] Put your finger in her lips, tell her to suck it
>> No. 1137
[X] Continue sipping tea in silence

Nanayanomousis a pretty cool guy, eh sips tea while covered in blood and doesn't afraid anything
>> No. 1138
[x] Continue sipping tea in silence
This is our win Reimu.
>> No. 1139
File 120994361484.jpg - (24.02KB , 640x360 , 1182411318884.jpg ) [iqdb]
1139
>>1138

Boku tachi no kacchi da, Reimu!
>> No. 1140
[X] Continue sipping tea in silence

We don't want to soil Reimu's lips with blood. We'll make sure to "shake hands" with Rinnosuke, though.
>> No. 1141
[x] Continue sipping tea in silence
>> No. 1142
>>1140
>We don't want to soil Reimu's lips with blood.

Crap, I read it as "your lips", not "her lips".
>> No. 1143
>>1140
We will give him a manly hug.
>> No. 1144
>>1143

Or a slap on the shoulder. Or a pat on the back.

Or ruffle his hair.
>> No. 1145
File 120994421444.jpg - (16.91KB , 640x480 , twocups.jpg ) [iqdb]
1145
[X] Put your finger on her lips, tell her to keep quiet and play along
>> No. 1146
>>1145
>[X] Put your finger on her lips, tell her, "You should be able to solve this."

fixed
>> No. 1147
>>1145
Come to think of it, there are three cups, and we have a 50% chance of having taken Rinnosuke's--or else he hadn't had any tea yet.
>> No. 1148
[X] Continue sipping tea in silence
So what won now?
>> No. 1149
File 120994475190.jpg - (291.91KB , 780x430 , 1209929672043.jpg ) [iqdb]
1149
>>1136

I like this. Too bad it didn't win.

====================

[X] Continue sipping tea in silence

It's a win. Complete success. That was easy. Now to calmly sip tea until Rinnosuke comes back.
Reimu seems to be slowly regaining her senses.
"W-w-w-what. Are. You doing. here?!"
You ignore her question.
"W-when did you come in?! And through were?!"
This is irritating.
"Reimu, my dear." she closes her mouth hearing those words "Please, be quiet. I'm trying to enjoy my tea here, as you can see. Please, don't ruin this little delight moment of mine."
She's still staring at you.
"Ah, yes, about this blood... You see, I ran into some trouble, but all ended well. No need to worry, I'm not hurt."
"L-like I would worry about you right now! What the hell were you doing?! Why do you sneak into Kourin's house like this instead of walking in like a civilised person?"
"Ah, that again... Okay, let me explain then..."
As you are about to start explaining what you're about to do, you hear Rinnosuke coming back.
"Reimu! Your oni is here! She says someone tried to mug her on the way here and-- Who the hell are you?!"
Rinnosuke walks into the room and immidiately freezes when he sees a stranger sitting at his table, sipping his tea, and wearing bloodied clothes. Behind him, Suika stands, clinging onto his arm, winking at you with a sly smile.
You put down your cup and grin.

[ ] "Rinnosuke Morichika. My name is Nanaya. I came here to challenge you to a duel for this maiden's heart!" point at Reimu
[ ] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake
[ ] "... you're touching my oni."
[ ] "This tea needs more sugar."
[ ] "I won't tolerate anyone messing around with MY miko. Let's kill each other, Rinnosuke Morichika!"
>> No. 1150
>>1147
Indirect kiss time?
Does it work for two mean or is it a guy-girl thingy?
>> No. 1151
[x] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake
>> No. 1152
>>1147

Must not've if they were empty.

I hope he hasn't drugged it.
>> No. 1153
[ ] "Rinnosuke Morichika. My name is Nanaya. I came here to challenge you to a duel for this maiden's heart!" point at Reimu and Suika at the same time.
>> No. 1155
[X] "This tea needs more sugar."
[X] "... and you're touching my oni."

That's right, bitch. We break in and steal your tea, then we criticize it. Then we chastise you for touching other people's things.
>> No. 1156
[ ] "This tea needs more sugar."

[ ] Pause.

[ ] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake
>> No. 1157
No fucking idea what to choose
>> No. 1158
>[x] "... you're touching my oni."

If Suika plays along, he'll be very fucking scared.
>> No. 1159
[ ] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake
>> No. 1160
Lets be awesome:
[ ] "This tea needs more sugar."
[ ] "... you're touching my oni."
>> No. 1161
[x] "This tea needs more sugar."
[x] "... you're touching my oni."

Bitch needs to know his place.
>> No. 1162
>[ ] "This tea needs more sugar."

Ah ha, I think we're sweet enough.
>> No. 1163
>>1155
I like his style
[X] "This tea needs more sugar."
[X] "... and you're touching my oni."
>> No. 1164
[X] "This tea needs more sugar."
[X] "... you're touching my oni."
This could have hilarious results.
>> No. 1165
[x] "This tea needs more sugar."
[x] "... you're touching my oni."

I can't resist.
>> No. 1166
[x] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake

Time to get mugger blood on Rinnosuke
>> No. 1167
>>1160

"This tea. It's an eyesore."
>> No. 1168
[ ] "Rinnosuke Morichika. My name is Nanaya. I came here to challenge you to a duel for this maiden's heart!" point at SUIKA.

Suika's presently clinging to him. I find the idea of Suika playing along with this HILARIOUS.
>> No. 1169
[x] "... you're touching my oni."
>> No. 1170
>>1155
>>1160
>>1161
>>1163
>>1164
>>1165

Winner?
>> No. 1171
[X] "Rinnosuke Morichika. My name is Nanaya. I came here to challenge you to a duel for this maiden's heart!" point at Reimu
>> No. 1172
[x] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake

Okay guys, let's stop being retarded.
>> No. 1173
Ha ha, he's going to shit so many bricks when Suika tells him not to mess with us.
>> No. 1174
>>[ ] "... you're touching my oni."

BAD END fodder, Reimu will hate us for this.

[ ] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake

Fondle his balls too
>> No. 1175
>>1172

No, Anonymous. You are the retarded.
>> No. 1176
Suika: No, Rinnosuke! HE is the mugger!
>> No. 1177
>>1167
Destroying the concept of tea would plunge Gensokyo into chaos as the touhous were unable to become friendly with eachother with post-battle partying.
>> No. 1178
>>1172
Asshole does not need to know our Name, it will be the last thing he hearas before he dies.
>> No. 1179
>>1174
>BAD END fodder, Reimu will hate us for this.

The whole thing's a joke. Question is whether or not we can get her to understand that.
>> No. 1180
>>1174
>BAD END fodder, Reimu will hate us for this.

Only until Suika starts laughing.

And we can't just shake his hand and introduce ourselves; where's the bang? Suika is expecting something here.
>> No. 1181
>>1179
Suika Route seems like a better Idea at this point.
>> No. 1182
>>1174

Who cares if Reimu doesn't like it?
She's the one who left us to die in the woods.
>> No. 1183
[X] "Greetings, my name is Nanaya." stand up and give him a handshake
>> No. 1184
>>1179

It's got to be easier than explaining all the blood.
>> No. 1185
[X] "This tea needs more sugar."
[X] "... and you're touching my oni."
>> No. 1186
>>1154
recasting as

[x] "This tea needs more sugar."
[x] "... you're touching my oni."
>> No. 1187
>>1170

Well, I guess it's over, but just in case:

[x] "This tea needs more sugar."
[x] "... you're touching my oni."

ha ha oh wow
>> No. 1188
>>1187
hooray for Democracy.
>> No. 1189
[X] "This tea needs more sugar."
[X] "... and you're touching my oni."

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 1190
>>1181

I like both.

Also, Rinnosuke is a person who deals with beings like Yukari on a daily basis. We have to pull out all the stops, if we're really going to scare him.
>> No. 1191
We can (bloodily) slap him on the shoulder when we're done playing, after we ask him where the bath is.
>> No. 1192
File 120994614059.jpg - (40.00KB , 624x448 , 1209062331778.jpg ) [iqdb]
1192
[X] "This tea needs more sugar."
[X] "... you're touching my oni."

Looking up at Rinnosuke's pale face, you decide on a plan.
"This tea of yours..."
"Y-yes? Is there someting wrong with it?"
"It needs more sugar."
All of you fall silent. You seize the opportunity and take another sip. Then, closing one eye and tilting your head a little, you look at Suika. She nods.
"A-anyways! Who are you?! What are you doing in my house?!"
What a noisy fellow... Still having one eye closed, you look into his eyes.
"... you're touching my oni."
His face got even more pale. Oh, god, this is too good! You're on the verge of bursting with laugher, but you somehow keep your expression cool.
Suddenly, Rinnosuke realises something and tries to shake Suika off his arm.
"Hey, come on! Let it go!"
Just as planned. Now, it all depends on Suika's reaction...
"Whaaaa~? What are you talking about?"
She lets go of his hand and embraces his torso.
"I was soo~ scared! I was running from that mugger, when I found your house, and you came out and rescued me!"
"What are you--!?"
"I think~.... I think I might fall in love with you!"
Perfect. Everyting goes JUST AS PLANNED!
There is a light blush on Rinnosuke's cheeks. Man, this guy is hopeless.
Standing up, you slam your fist on the tabletop.


[ ] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, final destination."
[ ] "You're going down." jump at him, pretending to give him a FALCON PUNCH
[ ] "Oh ho, why don't we have a hot threesome then?" look at Reimu "Oh wait, make it foursome."
>> No. 1193
[ ] "I won't tolerate anyone messing around with MY miko. Let's kill each other, Rinnosuke Morichika!"
would have been an interesting choice too. I was torn between the two.
>> No. 1194
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, final destination."

Complete with the cry of final destination.
>> No. 1195
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."
>> No. 1196
[x] "Oh ho, why don't we have a hot threesome then?" look at Reimu "Oh wait, make it foursome."

Yes.
>> No. 1197
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, final destination."
[X] "You're going down." jump at him, pretending to give him a FALCON PUNCH
Lets do this thing.
>> No. 1198
[x] "Oh ho, why don't we have a hot threesome then?" look at Reimu "Oh wait, make it foursome."

Oh ho~
>> No. 1199
>>1190
[ ] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, final destination."

Nanayanon uses "Confusion"! It is super effective!
>> No. 1200
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."

YES.
>> No. 1201
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."

I lol'd
>> No. 1202
[X] "Oh ho, why don't we have a hot threesome then?" look at Reimu "Oh wait, make it foursome."

I'm fapping already.
>> No. 1203
[ ] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, final destination."
>> No. 1204
[ ] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."
>> No. 1205
[ ] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, final destination."

Any other choice will make Reimu explode.
>> No. 1206
[ ] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, final destination."

Ala Gurren Lagann, get in his face and butt heads.
>> No. 1207
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."

This should be good~
>> No. 1208
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."
Reimu will jump in between aynway.... NOT. Bitch does not care, she will let us do it for the lulz.
>> No. 1209
We have a Winner:
[ ] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."

Just to make it easier.
>> No. 1210
>>1208
Reimu is a lulz-killer.
>> No. 1211
File 120994680698.jpg - (31.38KB , 1280x800 , 1208816206470.jpg ) [iqdb]
1211
>>1210
At least she doesn't inspire anti-lulz.
>> No. 1212
[x] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."

The rest lies upon Suika. If she says something along the lines of "nice knowing you" to Rinnosuke, he will genuflect.

Then we will forgive him good naturedly, slap him on the back, ask him to take us to the bath and wash us and our clothing, which he will do, horrified. Suika will stay behind rolling on the floor laughing and explain to Reimu.
>> No. 1213
File 120994735326.jpg - (28.89KB , 512x384 , 1209163670037.jpg ) [iqdb]
1213
[X] "That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION."

"That's it, Morichika. Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL DESTINATION!"
Grinning at your own joke, you look at Rinnosuke, waiting to see his reaction.
At first he's just standing there, not even moving. But then...
"Very well. Challenge accepted."
Fixing his glasses, he says those words.
"What?!"
Reimu, Suika and you all ask in unison.
"He broke into my house. He criticized my tea. He accused me of flirting with an innocent girl."
Reimu looks at him with her mouth wide open, while Suika desprately tries not to laugh.
"There is only one way we can settle this. Let's do this the manly way! I'll be waiting for you in the backyard! Reimu!" he looks at her "You shall be our judge."
Saying that, he leaves the room.
The three of you keep silent for a moment.
"Eh... Maybe he has some balls after all."
"Ahahahaha! That was great, Naya! So what now, will you fight him?"
"So that was all a joke? Are you planning on taking this to the end? Are you dense? You could've just greeted him and it'd be alright!"

[ ] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"
[ ] "You tell me now? Shit, I better apologize."
[ ] "This is a man's war, you women should just stay out of it! Prepare some medicaments, because tonight I'll dine in hell!"
>> No. 1214
[ ] "This is a man's war, you women should just stay out of it! Prepare some medicaments, because tonight I'll dine in hell!"
>> No. 1215
[x] "This is a man's war, you women should just stay out of it! Prepare some medicaments, because tonight I'll dine in hell!"

OOOOOH MY POWER LEVEL IS RISING
>> No. 1216
[x] "This is a man's war, you women should just stay out of it! Prepare some medicaments, because tonight I'll dine in hell!"

THIS PARTY IS ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY
>> No. 1217
[x] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

Come on, Kourin couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.
... I hope.
>> No. 1218
[X] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

It involves stripping off some clothes, and winking at a woman. This can't be the wrong choice.
>> No. 1219
[X] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

Anyone else get the feeling he's going to fucking kick our ass?
>> No. 1220
[X] "This is a man's war, you women should just stay out of it! Prepare some medicaments, because tonight I'll dine in hell!"

Oh my. And anybody who picks the second option is a horrible, horrible man.
>> No. 1221
[x] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

Quick, Nanaya, use MANLY SIGN [Manhood Contest]!
>> No. 1222
[ ] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

If we die, it'll be totally fucking worth it. Gar it up, Nanaya.
>> No. 1223
[ ] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?

Holy crap, Rinnosuke didn't cave?! YAF's Kourin gets +20 points for not being a total wuss.
>> No. 1224
[ ] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"
>> No. 1225
[X] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

Kinda anti-climatic though.
>> No. 1226
[x] "This is a man's war, you women should just stay out of it! Prepare some medicaments, because tonight I'll dine in hell!"

Trough the feelings displayed by fists betven men, we'll become good friends with Rinno after the fight
>> No. 1227
>>1226
What do you mean? A display of GARness is perfect for winning over the ladies. WHERE IS YOUR VIKING SPIRIT?
>> No. 1228
[ ] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

Kourin is half-youkai. He will probably be stronger than your typical human. However, we don't have to worry about magic (not that he's ever evidenced that he has any combat magic or even the ability to fly) and we have our bloodline. This shouldn't be so unbalanced that we need to worry about dying, and no matter the result we know it will be MANLY and therefore awesome.
>> No. 1229
>>1212
>The rest lies upon Suika. If she says something along the lines of "nice knowing you" to Rinnosuke, he will genuflect.

>Then we will forgive him good naturedly, slap him on the back, ask him to take us to the bath and wash us and our clothing, which he will do, horrified. Suika will stay behind rolling on the floor laughing and explain to Reimu.

Something along these lines would've happened if you chose sneaking up on Reimu. (and playing hostage with her in front of Rinnosuke)
>> No. 1230
>>1229
Real men don't take hostages.
>> No. 1231
[ ] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"
>> No. 1232
>>1226
Also, as a martial artist myself, I approve of this message. Some of my best friends are guys I met for the first time in the sparring ring. There's an odd camaraderie that develops between fighters humble enough not to take the fight itself too seriously.
>> No. 1233
So what, we're going to cock fight Rinnosuke?

I don't fancy our chances against his SEXY BEAM
>> No. 1234
Oh holy damn, I still can't get over mild-mannered Kourin actually showing some backbone. I'm actually kinda rooting for him, since he's usually awfully sedentary and a pushover.

You better not disappoint, Kourin!
>> No. 1235
>>1229

RAGE
>> No. 1236
[x] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

He's doing it to look good in front of the girls, just like us.

But we've taken out Suika in melee by fake-out, we can do the same with Kourin: "So how often do you bang Yukari for her to give you all that nice stuff?"
>> No. 1238
>>1236
Well, we could just go psychopathic mode if we really wanted. But that seems a bit unsportsmanlike. ...hmmm, though he does still have the advantages of being half-youkai. Oh well, I guess it depends on Nanayanon's threat assessment of Kourin during the pre-battle phase, I guess.
>> No. 1239
>>1236

That will just make him more pissed off.
>> No. 1240
In before he pulls out a gun
>> No. 1241
>>1236
That would not be the manly way.
>> No. 1242
>>"He broke into my house. He criticized my tea. He accused me of flirting with an innocent girl."

He's chosen his words carefully, Anon. Perhaps you should have done the same.
>> No. 1243
>>1228

Rinnosuke has the motherfucking Kusanagi. We have a flick-knife.

Winning by trickery is the only viable option. Do we have continues?
>> No. 1244
>>1241

We are not manly.

We are Nanayamous.
>> No. 1245
>>1243
We're not youkai, and no magic was the rule, so what do we care about the kusanagi? If he had any other sword, that would probably be more effective, and he'd simultaneously avoid the risk of showing it off.
>> No. 1246
File 120994918630.png - (10.58KB , 289x287 , theglassesareoff.png ) [iqdb]
1246
>>1243

We're Nanayanonymous.

Enough with this concept of Kusanagi.
>> No. 1247
File 120994920049.png - (10.03KB , 482x159 , fdsafas.png ) [iqdb]
1247
[X] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." undress and give your shirt to Reimu "Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." give her a wink "Don't you think?"

"As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass."
Taking your shirt off, you throw it to Reimu.
"Besides, a fight every now and again does make life more interesting." you give her a wink "Don't you think?"
Reimu looks at you with resignation.
"Sure, whatever you say. Just don't get yourself killed."
She sits down at the table.
"Eeeeeh? You're not going to watch?" Suika asks with disappointment.
"I don't want to. You go and judge."
"Okay! Let's go, Naya!"

Walking out of the house (with Suika clinging onto your waist, which is not a bad thing), you see that Rinnosuke's already there, without shirt, doing some excercises, probably to warm up.
"Oh, so ya got some muscles on you after all, Morichika."
Yeah, suprising as it may be, he seems to be quite fit. Guess that's the effect of youkai blood in his veins. He doesn't look like the type to work out on a daily basis.
"Save your energy for later, boy. I'm not going to go easy on you."
He stops doing pushups and stands up.
"Hope you're ready for the consequences of your rudeness."
"I'm always ready for everything."
"Where's Reimu?"
"Ah, yes! She stayed inside, told me to be a judge!"
"Understood, young lady, I'm counting on you, then."
"Don't call me a lady! I'm an oni!"

You and Rinnosuke stand facing one another.
"Ready to start?"
He asks you in a tone a landlord would use when asking a tenant about a pending bill.
"I told you, I'm always ready."
"Very well. Here I go."

Fast! He runs towards you with superhuman speed. Only pure luck makes you dodge at the last moment, as his fist hits the air when your face was just a split second ago. Still, he's inexperienced. After a swing like that, he'll need to recover ballance before making any further moves.

[ ] Hit him
[ ] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow
>> No. 1248
>>1245

Okay, then he uses a gun.
>> No. 1249
>>1242
Actually, we never accused him of flirting. For that matter, she's not innocent. We didn't break in, either.

>>1243
Bare chests only.

We didn't agree to an armed fight.
>> No. 1250
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

Pure luck?
Attack while at an advantage?

THIS IS NOT MANLY
>> No. 1251
[ ] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

He may be testing us as well. Hmmm, superhuman speed, yet inexperienced. That's so Kourin-y.
>> No. 1252
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

Feel it out a little, first.
>> No. 1253
[x] Hit him

It is delicious fist, you must hit with it.
>> No. 1254
[X] Hit him

Take the opportunity while we can.
>> No. 1255
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow.

Size up the exact lengths of time he leaves himself open, and the exact weaknesses of his attacks. We should only need one or two moves for that, then we can attack with our Nanaya psychosis turned on.
>> No. 1257
>>1242

Shiiiit, I lol'd so hard. Didn't notice that myself.
>> No. 1258
[ ] Hit him

It LOOKS like an opening...

[x] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

...but without our trusty knife equipped.
>> No. 1259
[x] Hit him

Where is Hallelujah when we need him?
>> No. 1260
[ ] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

Also, start a new thread for writing after this.
>> No. 1261
[x] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

Go for the legs
>> No. 1262
>>1255
Please tell me that isn't a reference to a certain shonen which shall remain unnamed...

>>1257
Rudeness? THIS IS KOURINDOU!
>> No. 1263
>>1255
Deleting my vote and changing to this. Without Nanaya mode, we can't make it.

[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow.
>> No. 1264
>>1257
Seriously? Damn, I'm disappointed now.
I was hoping we'd get a BAD END where he kicks us down a pit.
>> No. 1265
[ ] Fondle his balls

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 1266
File 120994961173.jpg - (78.28KB , 641x868 , hokuto_kenshiro01.jpg ) [iqdb]
1266
>>1262
Now that I think about it, instead of taking our shirt off, we should've ripped it by flexing.
>> No. 1267
[x] Hit him
He's a half-youkai, he can keep this fight going longer than we can. We need to try and end this quickly.
>> No. 1268
File 120994966881.jpg - (78.28KB , 399x532 , 2z9u.jpg ) [iqdb]
1268
How does this make you feel Anon?
>> No. 1269
>>1262
>Please tell me that isn't a reference to a certain shonen which shall remain unnamed...

I have no idea what you're talking about.
>> No. 1270
>>1247
[x] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

If he's inexperienced and relying on pure power & speed, his moves will become easier to read, while ours won't.

If we strike at him now without finishing it, we risk showing how physically weak we are in comparison.
>> No. 1271
>>1255
Naw, this is obviously like fighting Kouma Kishima.
We hesitate every time, and then the scary image we made of him will shatter, exposing the weakness we need to kill him. Attacking any sooner, regardless of how big of an opening there seems to be, results in us dying.
>> No. 1272
File 12099497191.gif - (4.71KB , 412x253 , 120872051583.gif ) [iqdb]
1272
>>1268
>> No. 1273
>>1267
>He's a half-youkai, he can keep this fight going longer than we can. We need to try and end this quickly.

No, no. When we look tired and he's overconfident? That's when we go Nanaya.
>> No. 1274
File 120994990871.jpg - (334.31KB , 1056x1514 , 1209401803183.jpg ) [iqdb]
1274
>>1268

I admit it, I RAGE'd.
>> No. 1275
>>1273

When he's bearing over us, ready to finish it, we give him a reacharound then sucker punch him when he's shocked?
>> No. 1276
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

Nanaya, not Viral. Be patient, figure out how he rumbles and the exacts of his speed. Once we know how he works, we can get him in one fell swoop.
>> No. 1277
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

Nanaya, not Viral. Be patient, figure out how he rumbles and the exacts of his speed. Once we know how he works, we can get him in one fell swoop.
>> No. 1278
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow
Lets do this shit Nasu style. Shiki would fucking wait.
>> No. 1279
File 120995048530.jpg - (81.36KB , 642x482 , Osaka Bancho.jpg ) [iqdb]
1279
"You so eager to buy the goddamn farm, suckah?! If not, GENUFLECT RIGHT NOW!"
>> No. 1280
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow.

"Remember, take into account variable humidity and wind speed along Mannosuke's flight path. At this distance, you also have to take the Coriolis effect into account."
>> No. 1281
Wait until you can see the Mollusk in his eyes.
>> No. 1282
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow.

Our appearance here is important. We need to show Suika that we can take care of ourselves. We should make it look like we're playing with him, and only end it if we can in one blow.
>> No. 1283
File 12099507652.gif - (59.13KB , 424x432 , selb00.gif ) [iqdb]
1283
[X] Not yet, jump back and prepare for next blow

It's not time yet. It has to be a trap. It would be too easy, to win just like that.
You jump back as Rinnosuke spins around and swings his other hand, almost grazing against your shoulder. What the hell? He didn't need to regain ballance? How much of a superhuman is this guy?
"Huh. I must say I underestimated you, boy."
He smiles at you.
"You're faster than I expected. Are you by chance a youkai?"
"What the hell are you ta--"
There he goes again! Damn it, that bastard! Trying to distract you with talking!
Good thing you were prepared, otherwise it would end here and now. Another blow barely dodged.
"Tch."
What's happened to your senses? Where the hell is that voice when you need it?
Doing your best to dodge Rinnosuke's super-fast punches, you desperately try to think of a strategy.
Running is not an option, he's too fast.
Taking him head on will result in getting your shit fucked up.
He has much more stamina than you as a half-youkai.
His only weakness is his lack of experience.
There's another opening. But this one is, just like all the previous ones, a feint. As soon as you jump back after dodging his punch, he uses is other arm to make another blow.
That's the flaw of his style.
But how to use it to your advantage?

[ ] Take a punch head on
[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1285
Fuck this shit, lets get an overview of the situation Nanaya Style.
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
Real men find an opening then hit him.
>> No. 1286
>>1284
Seconding, this looks promising

[X] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[X] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1287
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

Grazin' in a fightan' game.
>> No. 1288
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

So...we jump back, and he launches a strike with his other hand without needing time to regain balance?
Plus we can't take a punch of his head on?

...seems moving in close so he can't take full advantage of his strength would work. It also destroys his range, since he can't make a proper strike with his other hand. IF we're fast enough.
>> No. 1289
[x] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
>> No. 1290
>[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
THE EAST IS BURNING RED
>> No. 1291
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

Taking a hit from him isn't an option. If his speed is super-human, it's fair to reason his striking power is as well. Taking a blow head-on, or clashing fists will only end in broken bones on our end.

And remember, this is Touhou.
IT'S DODGE AND GRAZE TIME, MOTHERFUCKERS.
>> No. 1292
Can we:

[X] Fake getting hit

?
>> No. 1293
[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
>> No. 1294
[X] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
>> No. 1295
[X] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
This ought to be interesting.
>> No. 1296
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1297
[x] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
LAST ARC GO
>> No. 1298
[x] C-C-CROSS COUNTER?!
>> No. 1299
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1300
[x] C-C-CROSS COUNTER?!
>> No. 1301
>>1283

[ x ] Take a punch head on

CLENCH THOSE TEETH. THE OPENING WILL REVEAL ITSELF AS SOON AS IT CONNECTS.
>> No. 1302
>>1283

[x] Take a punch head on
[x] "TYRANT RAVE!" on wake-up

We were able to kill Wriggle after having half of our intestines torn out. We should be able to take a knock-down without being crippled.

[x] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[x] "TYRANT RAVE!"

We'd be meeting his right with our left. Even if he breaks the hand, our right Tyrant Rave will have insane priority over his left normal attack.
>> No. 1303
>>1283

[ ] Focused Movement. Try to find a REAL opening.

This shopkeeper, this shopkeeper....
>> No. 1304
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1305
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1306
File 120995368041.jpg - (92.37KB , 922x602 , kykiske.jpg ) [iqdb]
1306
[X] RAIDO ZA LIGHTNING
>> No. 1307
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1308
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1309
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1310
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1311
Is this server nigga powered or something?
>> No. 1312
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1313
[x] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
>> No. 1314
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

No stupid gar-shit here. We're Nanaya, not Archer. We kill him by impaling his point in the back, not with head-on combat.
>> No. 1315
[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
>> No. 1316
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1317
You now what? I would say HOLD SHIFT for focused movement for a real opening, but fuck it.

[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS (and break your bones)
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1318
>>1284
This anon wants to destroy his own hand and himself.

>Taking him head on will result in getting your shit fucked up.
>Good thing you were prepared, otherwise it would end here and now. Another blow barely dodged.
>> No. 1319
Fuck this shit, lets get an overview of the situation Nanaya Style.
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
Real men find an opening then hit him.
>> No. 1320
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1321
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1322
The first two options are out because:
>Taking him head on will result in getting your shit fucked up.
The last one is out because:
>He has much more stamina than you as a half-youkai.

Leaving,
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1323
>[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
THE EAST IS BURNING RED
>> No. 1324
Geez, darn server wants to eat my posts. ANYWAY:

[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

So...we jump back, and he launches a strike with his other hand without needing time to regain balance?
Plus we can't take a punch of his head on?

...seems moving in close as a dodge so he can't take full advantage of his strength would work. It also destroys his range, since he can't make a proper strike with his other hand. IF we're fast enough.

Anything less gets us busted up:
>Taking him head on will result in getting your shit fucked up.
>Good thing you were prepared, otherwise it would end here and now. Another blow barely dodged.
>> No. 1325
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1326
Fuck dialup. Sorry, guys.
>> No. 1327
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
[ ] GUNFLAME
[ ] GUNFLAME
[ ] GUNFLAME
[ ] GUNFLAME
[ ] GROUND VIPER
[ ] DRAGON INSTALL
[ ] VOLCANIC VIPER
>> No. 1329
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1330
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

Grazan' in a fightan' game.
>> No. 1331
[►] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS

Better to have a broken wrist and concede defeat than die. The voices didn't come to help us this time.
>> No. 1332
>>1284
Seconding, this looks promising

[X] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[X] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1333
Guys, how are we supposed to TYRANT RAVE when we are not, in fact, Sol Badguy? This looks like one of those choices where we try to be awesome and then WHOOPS, FORGOT I'M ONLY HUMAN. And then we BAD END.

>>1288 has the right idea, except that if the voice has abandoned us it's not going to do us much good. We can't activate our bloodline. But, we already have all the necessary information.

What we do is this:

[ ] Take a punch head on, CLASHING YOUR FIST WITH HIS

We take on his feint, then strike before his real blow can compensate and connect.
>> No. 1334
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

Server seemed to be having some issues for awhile
Anyway

Dodge the first blow
Dive under his legs for the second
GRAB HIM BY THE BALLS
>> No. 1335
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1337
Normally I would hold shift for focused movement and try to find a real opening, but fuck it

[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
>> No. 1338
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1339
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

No stupid gar-shit here. We're Nanaya, not Archer. We kill him by impaling his point in the back, not with head-on combat.
>> No. 1340
[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
>> No. 1341
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

Grazan' in a fightan' game.
>> No. 1342
[x] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1343
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1344
>>1283

[ ] Focused Movement. Try to find a REAL opening.

This shopkeeper, this shopkeeper....
>> No. 1345
>>1283

[ ] Focused Movement. Try to find a REAL opening.

This shopkeeper, this shopkeeper....
>> No. 1346
This thread is so win I'm crying.
>> No. 1347
>>1346
Yeah YAF is doing an awesome job making Anon be like Shiki and writing like fucking Nasu. Just wait for our rematch with Wriggle, shit will make Shiki vs Nrvnqsr Chaos look like children birthday party.
>> No. 1348
>>1283

[ ] Focused Movement. Try to find a REAL opening.

This shopkeeper, this shopkeeper....
>> No. 1349
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

Grazan' in a fightan' game.
>> No. 1350
File 120996274637.png - (26.27KB , 699x529 , CUHRAZY.png ) [iqdb]
1350
I demand a recount. This thread's too CUH-RAAAAZY right now.
>> No. 1351
Alright, I think I figured it out!

First, we meet his fist with our own in a manly clash.

Then, after our hand explodes in a mist of blood and shattered bone, we aim some of the blood spraying from the mangled stump where our hand used to be right into his eyes. Taking advantage of his moment of defenselessness, we ram what splintered remains of bone jutting out of our stump right into his nuts. As Kourin doubles over and writhes around the ground in pain, Suika will be so impressed with our manly display that she will proclaim us the winner and demand hot dickings from us right then and there.
>> No. 1352
[X] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.

Grazan' in a fightan' game.
>> No. 1353
>>1283

[ ] Focused Movement. Try to find a REAL opening.

This shopkeeper, this shopkeeper....
>> No. 1354
>>1347
Holy christ, Wriggle stores bugs in her body like that guy in Naruto?
>> No. 1355
>>1283

[x] Take a punch head on
[x] "TYRANT RAVE!" on wake-up

We were able to kill Wriggle after having half of our intestines torn out. We should be able to take a knock-down without being crippled.

[x] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[x] Counter with "TYRANT RAVE!"

We'd be meeting his right with our left. Even if he breaks the hand, our right Tyrant Rave will have insane priority over his left normal attack.
>> No. 1356
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1357
Yeah, I got boned due to server. Sorry for the votespam.
>> No. 1358
>>1355

If YAF screws us over though with the TYRANT RAVE choice, we could just end up screaming it and nothing actually happening.
>> No. 1359
[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS

I'm guessing he's putting most of his force in the fein-punch instead of the initial one.
>> No. 1360
[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS

I'm guessing he's putting most of his force in the fein-punch instead of the initial one.
>> No. 1362
Okay guys, sorry I left so suddenly yesterday, but I really fell asleep there.

I'll be writing
[ ] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[ ] "TYRANT RAVE!"
just for the heck of it. I know finding a real opening probably won, but, boy, it sure is votespam here.

BTW, I'm going outside in a moment, will return in 4, maybe 5 hours, so I'll write when I return. I might be drunk at that point, but, well, it's not a bad thing, now is it?
>> No. 1363
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1365
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1367
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1368
>>1283
[ ] Focused movement, try finding a REAL opening.
>> No. 1369
Jesus crimony, people.

Go through and delete your repeated posts, already.
>> No. 1370
>>1369
Unfortunately, at least some of us (e.g. me) regularly clear all old browser data, so deletion is a no go. Thankfully, the server only spit out three ghost posts of mine, all somewhat different.... But still, the latter half of this thread is fugly.

Eh, YAF can do a re-vote on the latest option in a new thread.
>> No. 1371
>>1370

He already said he just picking the interesting option. No need for a revote.
>> No. 1372
>>1371
Ah, I see it now. I missed YAF's post amidst the server going fubar and eating/barfing posts everywhere.
>> No. 1373
Yeah, I'm back from the cinema (didn't drink anything after all - it started to rain and I just went home afterwards). The movie was Iron Man, and it was nice and the actors and the costumes were almost down from the top of the budget. New thread in a few minutes.
>> No. 1374
>>1373
the flame effects sucked shit in iron man
>> No. 1375
ironman? moar liek ironcrap.
>> No. 1376
>>1374
.........If you think that's bad, don't get close to the games.
I bothered downloading the psp game, thinking it'll be decent since SEGA poured a huge budget over it
The game is HORRIBLE, the graphics are shit, the "fire" looks like orange rubber, game mechanics are shit, and it even has spelling mistakes (5/6 Crates Destoyred, oh wow!)
Thank GOD i didn't bother with the 4.3GB Wii version.

Movie was more than decen, though, i thought it was pretty good
>> No. 1377
>psp game
>The game is HORRIBLE

Hmm. Oh and:

>The game
>> No. 1378
>>1373
wheres mah thread?