[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121164545779.jpg - (35.69KB , 650x735 , 2tm7.jpg ) [iqdb]
8541 No. 8541
Because I felt like it.

=============

[X] Coffee

Hm, so soon after dinner, it wouldn't be too good to stuff yourself again.
"Coffee. That fine with you, Akyu?" She nods. "Ya heard me. Two coffees."
"Certainly." he writes something down in his little notebook. "Anything else?"
Hm. Now that's a good question. There ARE some things you'd like to have right here, but do they sell them? Nah, pretty sure they don't sell hot footjobs.
Hm, but music? Yeah, music would be nice.
"Ya got some music?"
"Excuse me?"
You grab the waiter's necktie and pull him down.
"Music. You know, instruments? Notes? Singing?"
"Y-yes... I understand." he pulls away "We do have a jukebox here."
"Jukebox."
"Yes, a jukebox. Do you know what it is?"
"Who do ya take me for, kid? I'm a spider webbing in the darkness. Bring it."
"C-certainly..."
With a troubled expression, he walks away. Heh. That was refreshing.
"Hey, Akyu."
"Yes?"
She looks up with slightly uncertain expression. But the thing that makes you go all D'AWWWW is her sly smile she desperately tries to hide. Oh my god, so cute.
Hm, she's wearing sandals on bare feet, right? Hmm...
"How long do you think it will take to make a coffee?"
"I don't know? A few minutes?"
"Long enough."
Using your feet, you take off your shoes and socks. Smilin warmly, you touch Akyu's legs. She jerks up slightly.
"N-Nanaya, w-what are you...?"
"Oh, just playing around."
Sliding your foot along her calf, you carefully observe her expression. It goes from uncertain, through embarassed, then ends at excited when you slip your foot under her skirt, caressing her smooth thigh...
"Excuse me, but your order is here." OH FUCK YOU, WAITER! With a stupid smirk, he places a tray with two cups of coffee on the table. "I will bring the jukebox in a moment. Don't get too carried away in the meantime."
Sudden pain in your other leg makes you jump up. Fuck! He kicked you! That fucked kicked you! Goddamnit, it hurts!
"You..." But he's no longer here. "Really, the service here..."
"Um..." Akyu speaks up "C-could you t-take your foot away? I want to drink and..."
"Ah, yes, of course." damnit.

The vicious waiter returns after a minute, pushing an old-fashioned jukebox before him.
"That's it. You know how to use it, sir?"
Man, it's ragged. Is it even electric? Nah, they don't have electricity here...
"Let's say I can't, mister waiter. How do I turn this thing on?"
"Oh, that's easy. First, you spin this lever to wind it up. Then, you select the record and click this button. That's all."
Huh. It's a connection of a jukebox and a gramophone, it seems. Fancy device.
"Thanks."
"At your service, sir. Anything else?"
"No, that's all."
"Then you are dismissed. Draw the courtains on your way out. Now scram. Shoo! Shoo!"
Sending him off with a rude gesture, you shift your attention to the jukebox. Hm, there are quite many discs... Though none of them really rings a bell.

[ ] Yellow Cold Lemons
[ ] Lizardforce
[ ] The Gates
[ ] KING
[ ] Adam Bryans

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Talk with Akyu
[ ] Tease Akyu
[ ] Both

>> No. 8546
[ ] Lizardforce

There's really only one choice here.

[ ] Both
>> No. 8548
[X] KING
[X] Both
>> No. 8550
[ ] KING

[ ] Both

Nothing like teasing little girls to king.
>> No. 8551
File 121164752866.jpg - (22.00KB , 321x480 , burger-king.jpg ) [iqdb]
8551
>>8550

Where is your king now?
>> No. 8552
>>8551

( ಠ∀ಠ)
>> No. 8553
[ ] Overgrown Amused Lemons
[ ] Both
Make it so.
>> No. 8554
[X] KING

[X] Both

What fun we'll have.
>> No. 8556
File 121164842734.jpg - (19.40KB , 320x256 , drking5jn.jpg ) [iqdb]
8556
[X] KING
[X] Both
>> No. 8557
Forgot to include [ ] My Natural Romance, oh well.
>> No. 8558
[X] KING
[X] Both

Seems good.
>> No. 8561
[X] KING
[X] Both

Oh yes.
>> No. 8562
[x] Don't stop me now by KING
[x] Both
>> No. 8563
>>8562
>[x] Don't stop me now by KING

Good idea.
>> No. 8564
[X] Don't stop me now by KING

Can we beat someone with a pool cue while it plays?
>> No. 8565
>>8564

The waiter?
>> No. 8566
>>8564
>>8565

FUCK YES. SHAUN OF THE DEAD REFENCE IS AWESOME.
>> No. 8567
[X] KING
[X] Both
>> No. 8568
>>8564
Sorry, but you tossed the cue aside.
>> No. 8569
The KING is in the house!
>> No. 8570
>>8568

Get back to work nigger.
>> No. 8571
>>8570

Writing right now. 50% done.
>> No. 8572
File 121165349450.jpg - (41.00KB , 1049x755 , hooray.jpg ) [iqdb]
8572
>>8571
>> No. 8575
[X] KING
[X] Both

Rummaging through the tens of record cases, you find one that looks particularly interesting.
"KING?"
The cover has a big, yellow caption, saying "KING", and under it, there's a photo of an unamused tiger, with a speech bubble above him, saying "Fuck Yeah King!". As much as stupid it looks... You can't help but agree with the unfortunate animal.
Everyone listens to KING, right? Everyone likes KING! Eh, really, Yellow Cold Lemons? It's unforgivable to listen to Yellow Cold Lemons unless you're an elementary shool girl, right? Haha! Besides, 'KING' - that sounds proud! I mean, Fuck Yeah! KING!
"Fuck yeah, KING!"
Unvoluntarily saying that phrase, you put the record on the gramphone's platter and push the button you were told to push and the needle (or whatever that's called, you're not a phonograph expert) moves onto the disc. After a while of scretching, music finally starts playing.

"Tomorrow I'm gonna have myself a real good pime..."

Quality's not the best you've heard but it's pretty good for a phonograph. You've heard worse mp3s...

"I feel pime and the world is turning inside out yeah!
I'm throwing around in ecstasy
So dont stop me now dont stop me
cause Im having a good pime having a good pime."

Hm, you can't shake off a feeling that you've heard it somewhere before. Well, nevermind.
Sitting back on your bench, you face Akyu.
"How is it?"
"Hm? Do you mean music?"

"I'm a stupid scar stretching through the ply
Like a nail defying the laws of hammering
I'm a racing cart passing by like a mad merchant
Im gonna go go go!
Theres no stopping me!"

"Lyrics are a bit... Weird. Don't you think?" You nod. Seriously, there's something wrong with them, though you can't quite put your finger on it. "Is this the kind of music you like?"
"This? Ah, no, I just took it on a whim."
"I see."
"What kind of music do you like?"
"Hmm... I've been at Yellow Cold Lemons' performance once... And I think it was nice."
You flinch. Yellow Cold Lemons?
"But listening to Yellow Cold Lemons in unforgivable unless you-- have... good taste... in music... Ahaha..."
Oh shit, that was close. Where did that phrase come from anyway?

"I'm burning through the ply yeah!
Two hundred woodworms!
Thats why they call me mister tree eater!
Im munching at the speed of light!
I wanna make a wonderful wood eater out of you!"

"Uh..." Seriously, there's something really wrong with those lyrics. Eh, anyways, back to business.
"Akyu, can we talk for a bit?"
"Mhm." she nods while taking another sip of the almost-black drink. Daaaaamn, you'd sure like her to drink something a lot... whiter than this, if you know what I mean.
"Ahem. Let's talk about you, okay? I still know almost nothing about you. Except that you like books and sex."
"H-how can you say that with such a straight face?!" heh, her cheeks got red. Are you still embarassed about that, Akyu?

"Dont stop me now! I'm having such a good pime!
I'm having a door, so dont stop me now!
If you wanna have a good pime just give me a call!
Dont stop me now (cause Im havin a good pime)!
Dont stop me now (yes Im havin a good pime)!
I dont want to stop at all!"

"Oh, but you like it, don't you?"
"I-- I do! It's really... Kya?!" She drops her cup. Unfortunately, she wasn't hovering it too high. Why did she do that again? Because you started sliding your foot along her leg again? Yep, right. "W-what are you doing again?"
"Oh, don't mind me. Continue."
Sliiiide. Gently carresing her thigh, you continue to stare straight into her eyes.
"I-I like... I like travelling! When reading about all those adventurers, I sometimes wonder if I could go on a journey myseeEeeeeEh?!"
Sliiiiiiiiiiiide. Your second foot joins in.
"Continue, Akyu, continue."

"Im a rocket sheep on my way to mars!
On a collision course!
I am a acolyte! I'm out of control!
I am a sex machine ready to reload!
Like a danmaku bomb about to--
Oh oh oh oh oh explode!"

Wow, at least one line in this song felt right. Other than that, it's fucked up. Seriously. Woodworms? What the shit? You ain't no King, KING!
Sliiiide.
"I sooometimes teach kids at schOOoool... Keine sAaays I'm and intelliiiIIIiIiigent girlllll..."
Hm, she's having problems with talking. Looks like her thighs are really sensitive on the inner side.
"Hm, really. And what do you teach?"

"I'm burning through the ply yeah!
Two hundred woodworms!
Thats why they call me mister tree eater!
Im munching at the speed of light!
I wanna make a wonderful wood eater out of you!"

It's settled, KING. Fucked up song is one thing. Repeating stupid lines two times is another. Seriously, I'm not going to EVER buy your CDs. Seriously, KING.
"L-Literature..."
"Hmm..."
Nonchalantly, you pick up your cup and take a sip. Bleh, bitter. Sugar would really be a nice accent here... Putting the cup back, you notice it's standing in a weird way.
"Hm?"
Lifting it up again, you notice that there's a single, white pill on the plate. Wait, this is not what you're thinking it is, right? It can't be...
Akyu's busy with looking at your feet carresing her thighs.

[ ] It's a candy! Eat it!
[ ] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket
[ ] Put it in Akyu's coffee
[ ] Put it in your coffee
>> No. 8576
[X] Put it in Akyu's coffee
>> No. 8577
[ ] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket
>> No. 8578
[X] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket
We don't need no stinking pills
>> No. 8579
[X] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket

Real men do not need roofies.
>> No. 8580
[X] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket.

Yeah, we don't need a roofie to bed our waifu.
>> No. 8581
[x] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket
>> No. 8582
[X] It's a candy! Eat it!

Retarded? Sure.
But I get the feeling hiding it on our person will come back to bite us, somehow.
>> No. 8583
>>8575

[X]Put pill in pocket.

Let's save it for Vivi.
>> No. 8584
[X]Put pill in Akyu.
>> No. 8585
>>8583
>Let's save it for Vivi.

Just_as_planned.xcf

>>8584

Is that you, Scorn?
>> No. 8586
[x] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket

DAMMIT KING (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 8588
I'd be grateful if someone drew that cover I described. Can be a mspaint work or a poor shoop, I'd just like to have something like that on my HDD.
>> No. 8590
[x] Put it in your coffee
Akyu and Keine raep Anonymous
>> No. 8593
>>8588

what cover?
>> No. 8594
[ ] It's a candy! Eat it!

It's a mint douche bags
>> No. 8595
>>8593
dis
>The cover has a big, yellow caption, saying "KING", and under it, there's a photo of an unamused tiger, with a speech bubble above him, saying "Fuck Yeah King!". As much as stupid it looks... You can't help but agree with the unfortunate animal.
>> No. 8599
[X] Suspicious. Hide the pill in your pocket

Suspicious. Definitely suspicious. If it IS what you think it is, then it would be dangerous to eat it. Same goes for putting it in coffee, either yours or Akyu's. Seriously, what the hell were they thinking? Or was it the waiter's idea? Hm.
Absent-mindedly putting the pill in your shirt pocket, you continue to slide your feet along Akyu's legs.
"Literature, huh? What exactly?"
"Nnn-- P-poetry aAAnd hiiIIIIiiistoryy..."
"Poetry, is it? What poets do you like, Akyu?"
"E-Edgar Allan PooOOoe... I like RraaaAaven..."
"Raven, huh? 'Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary...'" you smile at Akyu, suggesting her to continue
"O-Over maaaAany a quAaaint and cUuuurious volume of forgotten loreEee--"
"While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping..."
While saying the word 'tapping', you tap Akyu's thighs with your toes.
"A-As of someOOooone gently rappi--rapping, rapping at my chamber door--"
"''Tis some visitor,' I muttered, 'tapping at my chamber door..." Saying those words, you slowly spread Akyu's legs apart. She's not resisting at all. "Only this..."
"AND NOTHING MORE!"
FUCK! THE WAITER HAS RETURNED!
Boldly stepping into the niche, not even caring to knock, he finishes the line.
"You..."
Now you've really crossed the line, my hate for you is divine...
"Yeah it's me. Before you get too carried away, I would like to remind you that you still haven't paid for your drinks."
"JUST ASK US ABOUT IT WHEN WE'RE LEAVING YOU... YOU..."
"Also, my supervisor told me to ask you if you want something else."
He takes out that little note of his.
"Pissin' me off..." not only did he interrupt you again, he also gave you that stupid pill...

[ ] "You are no longer welcome here, nuisance. Why do you stay when you sense my displeasure?"
[ ] "GET OUT! And take this stupid pill with you!"
[ ] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"
>> No. 8603
[X] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"

We need something delicious and moist.
>> No. 8607
File 121165725673.jpg - (131.82KB , 640x480 , system-shock-2-shodan.jpg ) [iqdb]
8607
>>8605

I sm-smell a rot of t-treachery (treachery). Wel-Welcome to my-my story, insssssect.
>> No. 8608
[ ] This Waiter is an eyesore
>> No. 8609
[ ] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"
>> No. 8610
[ ] This Waiter is an eyesore
>> No. 8611
[x] This Waiter is an eyesore

Better. Though I can see this leading to a bad end.
>> No. 8613
Wha... what the hell did you do to Queen?!

...

[x] This waiter... is an eyesore.
>> No. 8614
[X] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"

I'll give him one more chance to not interrupt our game with Akyu.

Then he's toast.
>> No. 8615
[x] This waiter... is an eyesore.
>> No. 8616
[X] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"
>> No. 8617
You know, guys, I'm not so sure Akyu's going to like it if we murder someone right in front of her.

Just saying.
>> No. 8619
File 121165886125.png - (312.79KB , 720x720 , KING.png ) [iqdb]
8619
>>8595

dis?
>> No. 8620
[x] This waiter... is an eyesore.

Murder + Bad End in Ai Ai Akyu? I approve!
>> No. 8621
>>8619

I don't know what I was doing...
>> No. 8622
[X] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it? And take this stupid pill with you!"

Honourable for our Akyu? Very yes.
>> No. 8623
[X] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"

Murder is not in fact what's for dinner.
>> No. 8624
[x] This waiter... is an eyesore.
>> No. 8625
[X] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"

Ai Ai Akyu is our sugary sweet thread. We don't murder on this one, thank you very much.
>> No. 8626
[X] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"
>> No. 8627
>>8619

Is that some clipart I see?
>> No. 8628
[x] This Waiter is an eyesore

This guy... Interrupting you... Barging in like an uncivilised bastard... This guy...
"You are NO LONGER welcome here, NUISANCE."
"W-what?" he pulls back hearing your angered tone
"WHY do you STAY when you sense my DISPLEASURE?"
"What are you talking about?!"
"I understand you have to work, do it as you see fit, but I WILL NOT tolerate irritating me by a speck such as you."
Standing up, you walk up to the waiter. He's scared.
"You are an eyesore, kid. I am going to get rid of you. Are you AFRAID?"
He takes another step back, but you grab a hold of his collar.
"What are you doing..."
"Why do you keep bothering me? Your job is forfeit! Your ass is mine!"
This guy is an eyesore. There is no reason to keep him here for any longer. That's why...
Grabbing his collar and belt, you throw him out of your niche.
"Wah!"
With a girly scream, he lands flat on the floor.
"And never come back!"
"I'll get you back, evil customer!" waiter yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What a bother." Returning behind the courtain, you sit back on your seat. "Why do people keep acting like that when I want to have some private time with my girlfriend... Seriously, first Keine, then Vivi, then this guy.... Who does he think he is anyway? Un unimportant background character, that's who!"
"Hahaha!" Akyu giggles. Directing your gaze at her, you notice she look pretty amused by the whole situation.
"That's not funny, Akyu! Here I want some intimacy and what do I receive? A nosy waiter. Feh!"
"Hahaha!"
"Seriously, Akyu, that's terrible."
"Haha, sorry, sorry." she stops laughing and looks at your angered face, supporting her chin on one arm. "You know, if you wanted some private time, you could've just asked me."
"Really. What do you have in mind?"
She grins. To think that just a while ago she had problems with speaking...
"What do you think?"
"Think about?"
"Where could we get some privacy?"
"Uh... I dunno... Inn?"
"No, no. Something else. We've already done that in an inn."
Hey, Akyu, your personalities are shifting.
"I dunno... At your house, there are your parents and Vivi. Hmm... Forest?"
She shakes her head.
"I don't think it would be comfortable."
"What is it then?"
"Hm, how about school? Didn't you say it's closed?"
"Closed, yes, but I just happen to have a spare key."
Woah, a spare key? Now where did this come from?
"Spare key? But you told me--"
"Oh, earlier? I thought you wanted to visit Keine. And since she weren't at school..."
"I see. Alright. I get it. Silly me."
Akyu giggles again. Man, this is confusing. She was getting embarassed by talking about sex just a few minutes ago. Did that little caress of yours make her horny?
"So? What are we going to do?"
Something touches your leg. Oh damn, it's Akyu's foot. Is she... returning the favor?

[ ] "Let's stay here for a bit."
[ ] "Let's go to school."
>> No. 8629
[ ] "Alright. I get it. Bring us some cake, but after that, LEAVE US ALONE. Got it?"
>> No. 8630
in b4 I'm a gigantic faggot for not killing off my self-insert character
>> No. 8631
[X] "Let's go to school."
>> No. 8632
[x] "Let's go to school."

Excellently executed.
>> No. 8633
[X] "Let's go to school."

Self-Insert character? You work in a restaurant and slip guys roofies for their girls?

Well, I guess that explains a few things.
>> No. 8634
[ ] "Let's go to school."
>> No. 8635
>>8627

No, all poorly done in photoshop. BUT I'M DAMN PROUD.

Ha, not rly. But it was fun doing it.
>> No. 8636
[ ] "Let's go to school."
>> No. 8637
>>8633
>You work in a restaurant and slip guys roofies for their girls?

One of those is wrong. I'm not telling which though.
>> No. 8638
[X] "Let's go to school."

SCHOOL'S BEEN BLOWN TO PIECES, etc.
>> No. 8639
[X] "Let's go to school."
>> No. 8640
File 121166139889.jpg - (90.92KB , 380x412 , fuckyeahking.jpg ) [iqdb]
8640
Played around because I felt like it. Back to writan now.
>> No. 8641
[X] "Let's go to school."

Spare key to school, huh? Well, bring it on! I love this! This is what I live for!
"Alright, love, let's do this."
Akyu grins.
"Do what?"
"Let's go to school. We're finished here anyway, right?"
"You haven't finished your coffee yet."
"Oh, I don't want to. That sorry excuse for a waiter could've done something weird to it. I just don't trust it."
"Oh." Akyu stops grinning "I see. Alright."
She takes her feet off your legs. Oh well.
"Let's get going then."

After paying your bill (or rather, simply leaving money on the table), you leave the cafe. Hm, it's gotten cold. And it looks like it's going to rain too.
"A storm is approaching..."
Unvoluntarily, you repeat a quote you've heard someone saying is some movie. Really, the atmosphere is so gloomy...
"Hey, let's go!"
But your rescue party is here! Moe Moe Akyu personally! Ah, you're the sun lighting up my days, Akyu!
Happily clutching your hand, she urges you to move.

Rain. Rain. Rain.
Pools of dirty water form on paved streets.
Splash, splash.
Your soles splash around water as you run along the streets, following Akyu.
Your clothes are almost completely soaked. So are Akyu's. If you weren't so absorbed in trying to run as fast as possible, you'd be probably busy observing her curves under those wet clothes.
Run, run, run.
Splash, splash, splash.
Rain, rain, rain.

Finally, you reach the school grounds. Through a creaky gate, you and Akyu slip inside.
Stopping in front of the main building's doors, Akyu takes out a keyring. She chooses one of the many keys and sticks it inside the lock.
"Huh?" Turning it sideways, she backs off suprised. "It's opened..."

Schools are scary when there's no one inside. Ask ANYONE who's gone to school and you'll get a positive answer. Probably that's why the two of you almost are almost sneaking through the classroom, towards the door leading to the back room. You can hear... Some noises coming from there. Just as you thought. There's someone inside the school. Must be Keine, but what is she doing here so late?
"Ahhn--!"
A sudden yell makes you and Akyu freeze in place. What was that?
Getting closer to the door, you hear more and more of what's going on on the other side.
"Nn-- slow down!"
Creaking furniture. Heavy panting.
Keine's muffled moans.
Oh shit, don' tell me... Judging from Akyu's face, she's figured that out too, but she's not moving, seemingly waiting for you to say something.

[ ] Kick the door down, crazy party, etc
[ ] "Akyu, let's go somewhere else."
[ ] Peek in silently
>> No. 8642
[x] Peek in silently

Oh that whore.
>> No. 8643
[ ] Peek in silently
>> No. 8644
[ ] Kick the door down, crazy party, etc
>> No. 8645
[X] Peek in silently.

Either we're misinterpreting this, or Keine and Mokou are getting it on.

IBkeine'sgettingamassage
>> No. 8646
[X] Peek in silently

[ ] Yell at the door "It seems we can't have hot sex here! This place is already occupied and nobody will ask us to join in!"
>> No. 8647
[X] Peek in silently.
>> No. 8648
[X] "Akyu, let's go somewhere else."
>> No. 8649
File 121166336661.gif - (48.50KB , 647x393 , 1206125617963.gif ) [iqdb]
8649
>>8645

Keine and Mokou
>> No. 8650
[X] Peek in silently
It is rude to go in like that, we have to watch the situation carefully and then act accordingly to the situation at hand. But first observe it for some time.
>> No. 8651
[ ] Peek in silently

Leverage!
>> No. 8653
[x] Walk in naked.
>> No. 8654
>>8645
I'm reminded of Rune Soldier Louie.
>> No. 8655
>>8645

Mokou, heterosexuality, canon, etc
>> No. 8656
It's Red.
>> No. 8657
File 121166544498.jpg - (29.91KB , 704x391 , geassR2_05_18.jpg ) [iqdb]
8657
>>8656
>> No. 8658
>>8657
Better be Mokou Bitch.
>> No. 8660
>>8658

I'm still thinking about that.
>> No. 8662
>>8660
Damn, Master of MIND FUCK. You won't fuck with my mind, NEVER.
>> No. 8664
keine stores dildos in her silly hat
>> No. 8666
It's going to be that damn waiter, determined to get his revenge by stalking and cock-blocking us at every possible opportunity.
Doing it by banging Keine is just to further rub in the fact we're not getting any at the moment.
>> No. 8667
>>8662

Hm, now that I think about it, I guess I'll leave the story hanging at this point for the night, then see what people say and choose the most suiting option...

If I get any discussion going...

Damn it, where are my discussions!?
>> No. 8670
>>8667

We are too busy anticipating h-scenes. Better off with Mokou being the one Keine is with in my opinion.
>> No. 8671
Okay, it doesn't have to be Red. But god damn, it'd be funny to give Red a nonviolent, but still antagonistic role in this story, as Nanaya's cockblocking twin brother. I smell a sitcom!
>> No. 8672
Maybe it's Mr. Dumbass, finally getting some action by plunging into something other than a body of water.
>> No. 8675
>>8671
Rinnosuke would be better in that role.

In b4 it's Rinnosuke.
>> No. 8676
how about Keine and Vivi? After losing her Akyu, she needed some comfort.
>> No. 8678
>>8675
It's Red and Rinnosuke at the same time because Keine's a slut
>> No. 8679
File 121166903016.jpg - (673.38KB , 1056x1522 , CH58.jpg ) [iqdb]
8679
>>8675


Rinnosuke, right?
>> No. 8680
If we have any chance at all of joining in with whoever it is, I think having Mokou with Keine is the best way to go. Hell, even if they just keep doing what they're doing while Nanay and Akyu do their thing in another room would be fine.

Not much point having the person be an antagonist when they're with someone who we aren't even pursuing ourselves, is there?
>> No. 8681
Haha, that's great. In Ai Ai Akyu, where Nanaya ditched Reimu for Akyu, Rinnosuke unknowingly gives up on Reimu and goes for Keine.

...unless Rinnosuke was banging Keine while chasing Reimu the whole time. The rat.
>> No. 8682
>>8679

Why did I lol? ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8683
>>8679

It's Yaffy.
>> No. 8684
Silly anons, as a Yellow Cold Lemon fag I am, I know for certain that they used to write really sexual lyrics that could have put Akyu in a favorable mood.
>> No. 8685
>>8684

Wanting to have hot sex with us in a locked up school building isn't a favorable mood?
>> No. 8686
>>8685

With a potential footjob that every fag seemed to ignore.
>> No. 8687
>>8686

On the other hand, if we had stayed for the no doubt awesome foot job, we might have missed out on finding Keine getting it on. Thus, we might have missed the potential foursome that Keine - kinky as she is - will suggest when she and Mokou notice us watching.
>> No. 8688
File 121167300964.png - (198.48KB , 400x280 , codegeass1.png ) [iqdb]
8688
>>8687

So THAT's what you're hoping for! I'll make sure to take note of that.
>> No. 8689
>>8686

Is there a problem with that?
>> No. 8690
>>8688
What's with all that Code Gayass lately? Bored of DMC yet yaf?
>> No. 8691
>>8690

Nah, I don't even watch CG. I just use whatever images I have saved in my giant "crap" folder. DMC doesn't make a good source for reaction pics beside the obvious CRAAAAZY one.
>> No. 8692
File 121167353461.gif - (147.46KB , 640x480 , 1191158739789.gif ) [iqdb]
8692
for instance, penises
>> No. 8693
>>8691
Fuck you, thanks to you i am running around screaming THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY all the time. and i got dmc4.
I am waiting already 3 hours for you to continue it, we need that Mokou/Keine scene.
>> No. 8694
>>8691
What about the "Ur a Faget" reaction?
>> No. 8699
File 121170955161.png - (10.77KB , 145x145 , avatar139685_6.png ) [iqdb]
8699
>>8694

Oh. Right.

>>8693
Ahaha, I went to sleep. Sorry.
>> No. 8702
So, I've got a VERY good idea for the next scene. I mean, you ARE going to like it, no matter what you expect.
Huh, so I better get to writing, eh?

...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah.
>> No. 8703
>>8702

Right, get back to the main story instead.
>> No. 8704
>>8702
>Naaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Fuck that, good sir! Fuck it hard.

And get to writing. Now.
>> No. 8705
>>8703
Oh wait, main story.
...shit.

Okay, fine. Main story, then.
>> No. 8706
>>8702

DO IT FAGGOT.
>> No. 8707
Okay, I'll get to writing then...

Oh wait, is that sum flashget finishing downloading SWR and SA?
>> No. 8708
>>8707

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8709
>>8707

So you'll be back in an hour or so after you get bored then?
>> No. 8710
>>8707
So you will be back after you fucked with our minds long enough????
>> No. 8711
>>8707

So you'll be back after you go FIIIISHIINNNGGGG!!?
>> No. 8797
[X] Peek in silently

Keine, huh? Getting it on with someone, huh? In school, huh?
Well, this is kinda arousing. Hell, Keine's pretty hot herself. If there's a chance of seeing her getting penetrated by some lucky guy...
The choice is obvious, right? There's nothing that could go wrong, right? Well then, let's do it!

Gesturing Akyu to keep quiet, you slowly creep to the door. Then, as silently as possible, you turn the knob...
Perfect. No sound at all. Now, to make a few centimeters gap... A bit more... A bit more...
"Ahh!"
Damnit, hearing Keine's moans gives you an instant boner. Yesterday, when you were talking with her, you already thought she's pretty hot, but to hear her moans...
But moaning is not all.
Slowly, slowly, you peek inside the room.
'Woah.'
The sight is... amazing. There's someone laying on the table, with his feet towards you, and on top of that person...
Keine. Stark naked, moving her hips up and down. You can clearly see the guy's penis slide in and out of her vagina. Too bad she has her back turned at you, otherwise you'd be able to see her impressive breasts bounce up and down with every move...
Akyu pats you on the shoulder. And just as you're about to look at her, you notice that there's another person in the room.
A young girl. Naked. Her long, grey hair is tied with multiple red ribbons. Sitting on the ground with her legs spread apart, she uses her hand to massage her clitoris.
HO-LY-SHIT
So, basically, Keine is having sex with some guy, while that girl watches and masturbates? Woah, Keine. Just woah.
"Hey, I wanna look too!"
Akyu's muffled whisper brings you back to reality. She leans on your shoulder.
"Akyu, wait, I need to--" Oh fuck. Because she's leaning against you, you're slowly losing ballance. "Akyu, get off--!"
Too late. Desperately looking for support, your arm instinctively grabs the door knob.
What came after was simple. You and Akyu fell forward with a loud thump. Needless to say, all of the three people inside noticed you immidiately. Keine jumped off the guy and grabbed a piece of clothing to cover herself. The girl did the same. And the guy...
"KOURIN?!"
His eyes widen in shock. This is indeed Kourin. What the fuck is he thinking?!
Your shout was the trigger.
"YOU?!"
"AKYU?!"
"NANAYA?!"
"KEINE? MOKOU?"
"What the fuck?!"

Ten minutes later, you and Kourin are sitting in the classroom, fully dressed. Keine, Mokou and Akyu shut themselves inside the back room.
"Heh."
This situation is ridiculous. I mean, it was hot to see Keine getting fucked and Mokou masturbating, but... Kourin? Wasn't he after Reimu?
As you're wallowing in confusion, Kourin speaks up.
"So, what are you doing here?"

[ ] "What are YOU doing here, bastard? I thought you're after Reimu!"
[ ] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[ ] "How was it? Was she any good?"
>> No. 8800
[ ] "Eyy, you know... stuff."
[ ] "Didn't think you were her type, to be honest."
>> No. 8802
[x] "What are YOU doing here, bastard? I thought you're after Reimu!"

Because I'm honestly curious.
>> No. 8803
[ ] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[ ] "How was it? Was she any good?"

(╬ ಠ益ಠ) KOURIN
>> No. 8804
[x] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[x] "How was it? Was she any good?"

Oh Kourin, you son of a bitch.
>> No. 8806
>>8797
WHAT THE FUCK
[X] Disappear.
This Kourin is an eyesore.
>> No. 8815
[X] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[X] "How was it? Was she any good?"

We really ought to question him about Reimu, too.

Did he give up on Reimu because he thought we had snagged her, or is Keine just his fuckbuddy?
>> No. 8817
[X] "Yaranaika?"
>> No. 8821
>>8817

MUST RESIST WRITING GAY H-SCENE
>> No. 8824
>>8817

[x] "Yaranaika?"

Seconded.
It'd make a hell of a scene for Keine, Mokou, and Akyu to come back to.
>> No. 8825
>>8821
Nanaya X David
>> No. 8827
>>8825

I TOLD YOU

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!

SO DON'T TEMPT ME!
DO NOT TEMPT ME GODDAMNIT!

ARGHHH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
>> No. 8830
>>8827
You know you want it, you know you want it, deep down inside you want to write it, yes you do, i know it.
>> No. 8831
File 121175228072.gif - (3.63KB , 90x143 , Culex.gif ) [iqdb]
8831
>>8827
>ARGHHH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I CAN SEE YOUR PAST
I CAN SEE YOUR FUTURE
>> No. 8835
[x] "Reimu is all yours Kourin. She's at the shrine now all by herself, I'm sure you still want her dont you?"
"Well.. yes."
"Excellent, then I suggest you proceed to make your way to the shrine posthaste and confess your true feelings towards the shrine maiden."
"I may just do that."

Kourin walks away in the direction of the village exit as you proceed into the room with the 3 girls. You kick the door down and shout "THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZZZZZYYYYY" at which point you have an incredibly hot foursome.
>> No. 8836
Scorn said he'd do it if David makes it to extra play.
>> No. 8840
[X] "Can I touch your penis?"
GAY END
>> No. 8841
[X] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[X] "How was it? Was she any good?"
[X] "And what about Reimu, man?"
>> No. 8845
[X] "What are YOU doing here, bastard? I thought you're after Reimu!"
>> No. 8849
[X] "Why didn't you fuck Mokou too? I guess half-youkai ist only half-man after all."
>> No. 8850
>>8835

Expanding from this if he still has feelings for Reimu but refuses to leave then simply tell him that he can either leave or his precious miko finds out what he gets up to at night.

THE FOURSOME MUST COME.
>> No. 8852
File 121175350927.jpg - (43.62KB , 450x352 , outrage.jpg ) [iqdb]
8852
>>8849
>ist

GERMAN RAGE
>> No. 8857
[ ] "What are YOU doing here, bastard? I thought you're after Reimu!"
[ ] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[ ] "How was it? Was she any good?"

Wall me.

>>8827>>8836

I want to write it now but it would involve revealing a plot point too early.

Suffice to say that I will not stand for David being the "Guy that Takes"
>> No. 8859
>>8857
>Suffice to say that I will not stand for David being the "Guy that Takes"

HAHAHA
>> No. 8860
>>8857

In a situation with Nanaya of course he'd be the one that takes it. Unless you have some plant tentacle bondage planned that is.
>> No. 8861
>>8857
Nanaya would make him his little bitch and let him dress up as a girl.
>> No. 8862
>Suffice to say that I will not stand for David being the "Guy that Takes"

Scorn, you're going to have to spend a lot more time writing if you want that to happen. Davey is cute and all, but in other boards the mains are gaining h4x powers like the First of the North Star in comparison.
>> No. 8863
[x] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[x] "What about Reimu?"
>> No. 8864
>>8862

Sorry for making you earn your hax.
>> No. 8865
>>8860
>Unless you have some plant tentacle bondage planned that is.
If Dr. Doujin is any judge, I'd say that as the son of Yuuka, he's got something like that to play with. Also, MANSEX DO NOT WANT.
>> No. 8867
You know, forget the hideous mansex.

Have them double-team Wriggle. She's a reverse trap, so that's LIKE a guy, right?

And for Scorn to get his faggoty squick-jollies, it could even be futa Wriggle.
>> No. 8869
>[] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife
>hot sex from my future wife
>future wife
Better make sure Akyu doesn't hear.
>> No. 8873
>>8864

Hey now, at the very least Belmonymous in /sdm/ has earned what power he has. The difference here is that HY writes faster. A lot faster.
>> No. 8877
Goddamn, Kourin. Going for Reimu, with Keine and Mokou on the side?

If I didn't want to see that son of a bitch bleed, I'd shake his hand.
>> No. 8887
>>8873
Incoming Shitstorm.
>> No. 8893
>>8861
This reminds me. Still want a Watarasenonymous, somewhere.
Except he wouldn't be picking up guys, oh no. No he'd be getting his Mizuho groove on, and nailing girls right and left.
>> No. 8895
>>8893

Well, get ready to rage, because we just lost our chance at Watarasenonymous in /eientei/, all because those fags were too sissy to put on a dress.

Oh well, there's always next playthrough...
>> No. 8902
>>8895
Except I don't read /eientei/. It makes my eyes bleed.
>> No. 8904
>>8902

Well, it's gotten better, although that hot glue introduction was sort of horrifying. Strangely, we've gotten farther with Alice than we have in /forest/.
>> No. 8905
The RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over Hotglunoymous was priceless. Then it was later revealed to just be a actual hot glue gun.
>> No. 8906
>>8869
What, are you not reading these threads or something? She'd get even hotter, probably start sucking Nanayanon off in the doorway.
>> No. 8907
>>8905
>Then it was later revealed to just be a actual hot glue gun.

ha ha oh wow
I can see why he's named Shirou
>> No. 8908
>>8906
I like this image.
>> No. 8910
>>8904

See Scorn? We don't need you anymore.
>> No. 8912
File 121180436311.png - (49.58KB , 450x310 , 121010215316.png ) [iqdb]
8912
>>8910
Goddamn I hate you anonymous.

>>"Already Marisa is blushing and deredere? Disbelief dropping like a stone."

FINE! I'LL FUCKING MAKE THINGS GO A LITTLE SLOWER! IT MAKES SENSE I GUESS, EVEN IN A VN YOU HAVE TO WORK AT IT A LITTLE RIGHT?

>>Strangely, we've gotten farther with Alice than we have in /forest/.
>>See Scorn? We don't need you anymore.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 8914
>>8912

ANGER-POWERED JETPACKS! WOO-HOO!

Scorn, you're for tsundere Marisa, concentrate on that and everything will be okay. And btw... GET BACK TO WORK!
>> No. 8915
>>8912

I don't see where the problem is in this.
Marisa is narcissistic and absent-minded. It's not too hard to see why people would find it odd that she becomes attached so easily.

Alice is ronery and tsundere. People expect her to be attached and clingy overnight. Just not to outwardly admit it.

Obviously what you should learn from this;
You should have rigged the early vote sot hat Alice found anon, not Marisa.
>> No. 8916
>>8912

Take it easy, Scorn. Take it easy.
>> No. 8919
[x] "I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell?"
[x] "How was it? Was she any good?"

No, wait, Kourin, you sick bastard, the question here is what the fuck are YOU doing here?! Seriously, Kourin.
You sigh.
"I was about to get some hot sex from my future wife and here I walk in on you humping probably the hottest woman in the village. What the hell, Kourin?"
"'Kourin'? Y-you too..." he fixes his glasses "Anyways, what is your problem? Don't I have the right to do what I wish? Are you going to question my own tast-- Wait, what did you say?"
"Damn, Kourin, don't make me repeat myself. Sex, future wife, not getting laid because of you. Got it?"
"Future wife? Do you mean...?"
"What, didn't get it the first time?"
He frowns.
"No, I mean, wife? Who?" Oho. So he's interested. "Hieda? Isn't she a little too young?"
"Not really. Age of consent in Gensokyo is 12 years old, right?" He nods "Besides, I've already confronted her father about it."
"And?"
"Well, he likes me, I like him, everything's alright. All I need to do now is to get a ring and propose."
"Huh."
Both of you fall silent for a moment. He is the first one to speak.
"I thought you're after Reimu."
"That's my line, Kourin. Well, it doesn't matter one way or the other. I'm through with Reimu. Let's say she's shown me her true face and I don't want to have anything to do with her anymore." damn, it's not the time for confessions! "Putting that aside, I thought YOU were after Reimu too! What the hell?"
"Ah, that..." he leans back on the chair "Of course I am after Reimu. Keine and Mokou, well... You know how those things are."
So, basically, he's an ordinary two-timer. Huh. Well, you can't really blame him, since you were practically two-timing the so called 'your oni'. Damn, now you're feeling kinda bad.
"I get it. So, how was it? Was she any good?"
"Huh?"
"Come on, Kourin, we're men. Our earlier fight was just for fun. Hope you're not too sore."
He smirks.
"Me? Sore? After such weak punches? You have to be joking me!"
The two of you laugh for a little while for no particular reason.
"So," you're the first to speak "Reconcilement?"
"Sure."
"High five!"
"How old do you think we are?"
"Oh, come on! You're never too old if you can find a child inside you!" A bit reluctantly, but he completes the gesture. "There you go. Now, tell me. Was she any good? I have to admit she's pretty hot. Also, how did you get in her pants?"
"Oh, that's a long story." Kourin answers while scratching the back of his head "Some time ago, she had invited me here to make a presentation about outside world's technologies. After that, I invited her to a dinner and, well, you know. It just went down the hill afterwards."
You nod. Impressive. On a first date, huh? Well, that's basically the same as with you and Akyu, isn't it?
"I see, I see. You know, I've been considering trying to get in her pants too, but... Hey, doesn't that bother you?"
Kourin shakes his head.
"Keine has many admirers. Dare I say, every man in the village has smaller or bigger hots for her. That's why we're keeping this a secret. I don't want to get my store raided and burned down."
"Would it really be that serious if this leaked out?"
"Try to find an answer yourself."
Hm, he's right. In fact, you get a feeling that, for that ass and breasts, you would fight against the wind for the glory of the tits and defeat the evil challengers (who ALWAYS appear). Huh, if every guy in the village feels the same way, it really would be bad if this leaked out... Hmm...
You smirk.
"Hey, don't even think about telling that anyone."
"Me?" you make a confused face "I would NEVER betray my best friend forever Kourin! Not me!"
"Just so you know, if this becomes public, you'll be my first target to bring down."
"Bravo, Kourin, that's how a man should act."
"Why, thank you, though that sarcasm was rather unnecessary."
"Right, right. So, will you answer me? How was she?"
"Keine? Uh..." Kourin bites his lip, apparently trying to find a good word "Hm, she's an adult woman, she knows what she wants. Soft and kind on the outside, but when you finally strip her off her clothes, she becomes completely wild. I guess that's how she is."
You nod. Soft and innocent on the outside and wild inside? That certainly reminds you of someone...
"And Mokou? What about her? Don't tell me she too.."
Kourin gives you a troubled smile.
"Ah, no, no. She, uh, she's Keine's good friend, so she wouldn't tell anyone about our affair. And neither me or Keine don't mind being watched, so... Well, to say the truth, it was Keine's idea to let her watch. 'Mokou may be very old, but mentally, she's just a teenager', she said. So the main idea of this whole commotion was 'sexual education'. Or something like that. Just like I told you, Keine's a wild beast inside."
"Aha. I see."
Daaaaamn. Who would've thought Keine's such a woman? Having an affair, keeping it secret from public, letting her friend watch as she rides Kourin... But yeah, from the outside, she's just a kind teacher who likes cute things. Well, if what Kourin said is true, then Keine must've had a great influence on shaping Akyu's personality. Soft on the outside, wild inside.... That calls for a poetic description along the lines of 'crouching tiger' (tiger? Akyu is a tiger? KING?) or something like that, but you really can't think of anything at this point.

[ ] "What about Reimu?"
[ ] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[ ] "How about a game of chess?"
>> No. 8920
[ ] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[ ] "How about a game of chess?"
>> No. 8921
[x] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[x] "You think Mokou wants to see another couple for more experience? You can't get a full education from just one source you know."
>> No. 8922
[X] "What about Reimu?"
This reply
It calls for me
This is just how things progress
>> No. 8923
[x] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[x] "How about a game of chess?"
>> No. 8925
>>8921
>[x] "You think Mokou wants to see another couple for more experience? You can't get a full education from just one source you know."

aya_thumbs_up_tongue.png
>> No. 8926
[ ] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[ ] "How about a game of chess?"
>> No. 8927
[X] "What do you think they're doing there?"

I wonder, I wonder.
>> No. 8928
[x] "How about a game of MANLY chess? We move the figures just by using Sexy Beam"
>> No. 8929
[x] "What about Reimu?"
[x] "What do you think they're doing there?"
>> No. 8930
[ ] "Wanna do it?"
>> No. 8931
File 12118202286.png - (4.83KB , 334x322 , Yaffyyara.png ) [iqdb]
8931
>>8930

Oi, we've discussed this already.
>> No. 8933
[x] "Can i touch the drill that pierced Keine's sky?"
>> No. 8935
>>8933
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8936
File 121182098380.gif - (30.94KB , 500x289 , flame.gif ) [iqdb]
8936
[ ] "What about Reimu?"
[ ] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[ ] "How about a game of chess?"

All 3.
>> No. 8977
>>8933
>[x] "Can i touch the drill that pierced Keine's sky?"

"Kourin, can I ask you something?"
He looks at you curiously.
"Yes?"
"Before they return, I... Uh, this is kinda stupid... I... would want to..."
"Get on with it already."
You gulp. Damn, he's encouraging you, but this thing... That's ridiculous. But at the same time, it makes you raging hard down there.
"Kourin... Alright!" standing up, you give Kourin a deep bow "Rinnosuke Morichika! Please allow me to lick Keine's juices off your cock!"
>> No. 8978
[x] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[x] "You think Mokou wants to see another couple for more experience? You can't get a full education from just one source you know."
>> No. 8980
>>8977

Gaddamnit Yaf.

>>8978

This
[x] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[x] "You think Mokou wants to see another couple for more experience? You can't get a full education from just one source you know."

Heck, if Keine is really like that she may even be using our Akyu as teaching material, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 8981
>>Heck, if Keine is really like that she may even be using our Akyu as teaching material, if you know what I mean.

I think we should see if we can get Keine to "teach" us and our soon-to-be waifu a few things.
Nothing beats hands-on instruction after all.
>> No. 8984
[X] "What do you think they're doing there?"
[X] "How about a game of chess?"

"Hm."
Soft outside and harsh inside? Melon bread? No, it was the other way around... Dog? Nah. Wait, wait. Cat? Cats are fluffy and all patty-touchy. But piss them off and OH MY GOD MY FACE HAS BEEN CHANGED INTO CONFETTI JESUS CHRIST!
Yeah, that analogy is good. Akyu is a cat. But, there's something missing... Hm... Cats... Akyu... Cat ears? Yes, that's what! Cat ears! But where to get cat ears? Hm, Kourin may have something like that, the little pervert he... Hm, just thinking about it makes you warm and fuzzy inside.
Akyu with cat ears! So sweet, so cute, so HNNNNNNNNGNNN!
"Huff, hufff..."
Woah, without even noticing, you began panting like a tired mutt. Akyu with cat ears! Crap, you just might be a genius!
"What are you doing?" Oho. Kourin seems to have noticed your weird behaviour. "Hey, you okay?"
"Yeah... huff... Okay, I'm okay... Yes..."
"You don't exactly seem okay though..."
"I'm alright! KOURIN!"
"Y-yes!" he jumps up, suprised by your sudden outburst "What is it?"
"I challenge you to a game of chess!"
"Chess?"
"Yeah, there was a board somewhere here."
"But chess? Now?"
"Hey, why not? After all, we've got some time to kill."
He shrugs.
"Whatever you say."

Indeed, there was a chess board and pieces on one of the shelves here in this classroom. Not wasting a minute, your battle begun.
"Bishop on C6."
Damn. You're pretty equal when it comes to chess. Both of you started with a setup to fool's mate, but, needless to say, you both failed. Or rather succeeded in defending.
Pondering your next move, you try to strike up a conversation.
"What do you think they're talking about there?"
"Hm." Yeah, this seems like a good move. Done and done. "I don't know. They're taking their time, that's for sure."
"Mhm."
Next... There are some possibilities that will pretty much screw you up if realized... But Kourin's not in a good position either. Damn.
"Keine's a teacher. Maybe she's giving Hieda a lecture about... Oh, there you go."
Ow crap. Now that was a good move. Shiiit.
"Lecture, huh?" what to move? What to move? "Wouldn't be too strange if she really was..." There!
"Have you two done it already?"
You look up at Kourin's face. Perfectly straight. No emotions whatsoever.
"What kind of a question is that?"
"Just wonderin."
"Really." he moves his next piece. Huh, now it's gonna go much quicker. "There."
"So?" analyzing situation on the battlefield, he asks again "Have you?"
"Once. Every time I try to make another move, something gets in my way. This time it was you."
"Oh, I'm so sorry." Move. Hmm... Just as planned. "Maybe it's because you're not meant for each other?"
WAIT WHUT.
"You DID NOT just say that, Kourin."
He smirks.
"Let's say I didn't. Just tryin to unhinge you."
"Well you've done it. Was it worth it? Because despite your malicious behaviour, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my will to go easy on you."
"Bring it on."
"Alright. There you go."
Moving your last piece, everything falls into place.
"I won." you grin "Just as planned."
Kourin scans the battlefield in disbelief.
"This... How did you...?"
"When you were so busy with trying to throw me out of ballance, I made up a plan. And well, everything went according to it. I'm sorry, but it's my win, Kourin." Standing up, you reach your hand out to him. "It was a good game, though."
"Good game indeed."

Just as you were about to start another round, door to the back room opened with silent creak.
"Oh, looks like they're done."
Indeed, done, whatever they were doing. Keine walks out of the room rather hastily, rushing straight at Kourin. Before he's able to retaliate, she grabs his sleeve and drags him towards the exit.
"Keine, what are you--"
"We're going somewhere else."
"Keine, bu--"
"We're going, got it?"
Sending you a troubled shrug, Kourin disappears behind the door.
"Huh. What an ordeal."
Scratching the back of her head, Mokou approaches you and gives you a hand.
"I don't think we've been introduced yet. Fujiwara no Mokou, Keine's friend. Perhaps you've heard about me."
With a sly grin, Mokou stares at your face.
You can't help but notice that the hand she's reaching out is the same she was using to masturbate.

[ ] Shake her hand
[ ] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."
[ ] "Mokou, huh? I'm Nanaya. Too bad we didn't meet in diffirent circumstances."
[ ] "Nanaya. You've got nice legs. Too bad you're hiding them under those pants."
>> No. 8986
[x] Shake her hand
[x] "Nanaya. You've got nice legs. Too bad you're hiding them under those pants."

Like silk man, like silk.
>> No. 8987
>>8986
>Like silk man, like silk.

Wait a moment while I write that down.
>> No. 8988
[X] Shake her hand
[X] "Nanaya. You've got nice legs. Too bad you're hiding them under those pants."
>> No. 8989
Would it be considered rude if we sniffed our hand after shaking Mokou's?
>> No. 8990
File 121183347312.gif - (102.39KB , 400x545 , 1xwx.gif ) [iqdb]
8990
Remember, remember.

"W-we are watching you, s-s-scum! Um, was that okay?"
>> No. 8991
[X]Shake and coment about her hand.
[X] "Nanaya. You've got nice legs. Too bad you're hiding them under those pants."
>> No. 8992
>>8989

Rude or not, let's do it.
[X]Shake her hand and sniff ours.
[X] "Nanaya. You've got nice legs. Too bad you're hiding them under those pants."

...but hey, what about snifing HER hand?
>> No. 8993
>>8990
Yes, yes. Flirting with other girls while the waifu is within earshot is probably a very bad idea.

I'm still standing by my vote.
>> No. 8994
[ ] Shake her hand
[ ] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."
>> No. 8995
[ ] Shake her hand, discreetly sniff own hand afterwards.
[ ] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."
>> No. 8996
>>8992
>...but hey, what about snifing HER hand?

Sniffing, kissing, licking, you write-in it.
>> No. 8997
[ ] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."
>> No. 8998
[ ] Shake her hand
[ ] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."

>>8990

Oh fu-HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 9004
>>8996

Kay, make >>8992 '[X] Sniff her hand' and '[X] "Nanaya. You've got nice legs. Too bad you're hiding them under those pants." '
>> No. 9005
[x] Cop a feel
>> No. 9008
[ ] Shake her hand
[ ] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."
>> No. 9009
[da] Shake her hand.
[ze] "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. I'm Nanaya. Sorry for interrupting you, but if you are looking for another couple to watch, I'm sure I could help out."
>> No. 9010
>>9009
Hmm, nice.

[X] Shake her hand and sniff yours afterwards.
[X] "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. I'm Nanaya. Sorry for interrupting you, but if you are looking for another couple to watch, I'm sure I could help out."
>> No. 9012
[x] Shake her hand
[x] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."
>> No. 9016
[X] Shake her hand and sniff yours afterwards.
[X] "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. I'm Nanaya. Sorry for interrupting you, but if you are looking for another couple to watch, I'm sure I could help out."
>> No. 9019
File 121188584611.jpg - (109.72KB , 700x500 , GETBACKTOWORK.jpg ) [iqdb]
9019
You know what, I hate you guys.
>> No. 9020
>>9019
That made me lol

Oh btw
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 9023
>>9019

tsun tsun

Anyway, before propositioning her, maybe we want to ask her why Keine is freaking out?
>> No. 9024
>>9019

GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 9026
>>9019
ATTEND THY DUTIES, YE PERSON OF BLACKEN'D HIDE!
>> No. 9027
>>9023
>>Anyway, before propositioning her, maybe we want to ask her why Keine is freaking out?

We mean aside from the fact we burst in and interrupted her hot sex? Because I know I'd be pissed if that happened to me.

Unless they could hear our conversation from the other room...
>> No. 9028
>>9027

They probably could.
>> No. 9029
>>9027
>>9023
They planned something in that room
Keine left with Rinnosuke so Nanaya can be alone with Akyu and Mokou.
So we shouldn't propose more sex education directly, because Akyu will handle the matter for us, anyway.

[ ] Shake her hand
[ ] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."
>> No. 9030
>>9019
Post some Neko Miko Reimu, you white bastard.
>> No. 9031
>>9030

>Post some TS, you white bastard.

fix'd.
>> No. 9032
>>9030
>>9024
Do this
>> No. 9034
>>9019
Work damnit work. TS needs a new part written.
>> No. 9035
Yeah, of, course, writing, now, etc

Just wait some more time, I'm rebuilding my laptop's software and music database (finally got it repaired). Will write when finished with that.

I mean, I wouldn't ditch my story for Freespace2 or DMC, now would I? Ahem.
>> No. 9036
>I mean, I would ditch my story for Freespace2 or DMC
>> No. 9037
>>9035
Just post the damn Neko Miko Reimu
>> No. 9038
>>9037

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-pFVA3Qk40
>> No. 9039
File 121192251522.jpg - (117.82KB , 430x600 , 35np.jpg ) [iqdb]
9039
YandereAliceFag typed. The letters before him blinked and sparked out the white background. There were anons waiting for a story. He didn't see them posting, but he had expected them to anticipate it for hours. His promises to them were not listened to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
YAF was a writefag for one month. When he was starting, he wrote like the fist of the fucking north star and said to anon "I want to have my own story, anons."
Anons said "No! You will be tell to get back to work!"
There was a time when he believed them. Then as he started writing a side story, he stopped. But now playing Freespace2 he knew that anons were waiting.
"This is Anon" the post said "You must write a story!"
So YAF gotted his FS2Open executable file and started the campaign.
"He going to ditch us!" said the anons.
"I will yell at him" said the tripfag and pressed down the caps-lock key. But then YAF failed to shoot down a Seraphim and was not able to complete the mission.
"No! I must kill the Shivans!" he shouted
The anons said "No, YAF. You are our writefag."
And then YAF started writing an update for his story.
>> No. 9040
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 9041
File 121192333745.png - (168.92KB , 333x295 , rage.png ) [iqdb]
9041
>>9039

You best get to work on shrine too.
>> No. 9042
>>9039

Get back to work nigger.
>> No. 9043
File 121192518869.jpg - (131.24KB , 700x700 , 1602c4f9b62dc3fde9c1092967e7f20e.jpg ) [iqdb]
9043
[X] Shake her hand
[X] "Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mokou. Name's Nanaya. Seven Nights, etc."

Is this a challenge, Mokou? Are you trying to check my level of pervereseness? Very well, bring it on!
Keeping your face as still as possible, you energetically shake her hand. And though a thousand applause and cheer sounds inside your head after feeling something wet on your palm, the face of yours remains unchanged.
"Perhaps. It was a... pleasure to meet you, Mokou" you emphasize the word 'pleasure' "Name's Nanaya. Written as 'Seven Nights', read as 'Nanaya'."
She grins.
"You're pretty fond of this name, aren'tya? To stress the manner of writing so strongly. My name is written as 'Wisteria field' - Fujiwara and 'Scarlet Sister' - Mokou. Some say that 'Mokou' can also mean 'Pain me red', but I don't really like that analogy."
Yeah, you too. You'd rather paint her white than red.
"I understand. By the way, I have to say you've got pretty nice legs there, Mokou. Why are you hiding them under those pants?"
Ow. The grip on your hand grows stronger. The verge of pain is getting dangerously close. Mokou remains grinning.
"Ah, yes, you've got a pretty good look there, didn'tya? Hey, how about you get that image out of your mind? Pretty please?"
Ow, ow, ow! Now it really hurts! Still, can't show it to her, now can you?
"Life is about learning to see and perceive the beauty of things, Mokou. Then, as the multiple images of perfection fill your mind, sit down and 'meditate' what you can learn from them." you lean forward "If you know what I mean."
The silent duel of self-control continues raging between you two. Still nothing, huh?
"What are you talking about, I wonder?"
"Oh, that's simple, Mokou of Fujiwara. What I'm saying is that, if you ever need to see more... beauty in it's purest form, me and Akyu are... how to say that, at your service."
You swear you could hear a crack coming from your hand. Mokou's grip got so strong you can't even feel the pain now. Ah, yes! The sweet embrace of numbness!
"As appealing as that sounds... I'm afraid I'll have to pass. Besides," she leans to you, lowering her voice "Are you really sure she wouldn't mind?"
"You know, if Keine passed down her preferences on Akyu, it would be alright to say that they're even in their... level of... let's call it initiation."
"Who told you that Keine is so... You know?"
"Come on, we men hafta stick together and talk with each other. Isn't it the same with you girls? What were you doing in there anyway?"
Mokou grips gradually loosens. Shhhhhhh...
"Talking, I guess." she finally lets go of your hand. Daaaaamn, it hurts so much you'd rather have your hand crushed by android girl's vagina than by Mokou's hand. At least it'd be quicker. Is that girl even human? "Well, I better get going. See you. And have a nice time."
Waving leisurely at you and Akyu, Mokou leaves the school.
"FUCK!" Now that she's gone, the restrains of the duel are gone too, making you jump up and flourish your hand around, trying to ease the pain. "GODDAMN FLYING DOG'S DICK ON AN UNBUTTERED TOAST!" not an ounce of delicacy! Does she even consider herself a girl! This is not how one should act! You're a monster, Mokou! A crazy coconut! "Ow, ow, ow!"
Akyu simply stands a bit dumbfounded and observes your moves with mild curiosity. Ah, right. Akyu.
"A-argh... Akyu... Uh..."
"E-eh? Me?" Damnit, not that again! Don't look around so frantically, Akyu! Don't make those eyes! You're only adding to my suffering! Don't a--HHHHHNNNNGNNNNN! "Uweh?!"
Noticing your behaviour getting even weirder, she runs up to you with worried face. Oh, Akyu, so protective! So caring! So delicate! Completely opposite of someone you know...
"I'm alright. Mokou just... squeezed my hand too hard, that's all."
"Ah... I see."
Both of you sit at the desks. Akyu lets out a relieved sigh.
"So, they're gone. What should we do now? We've spent really much time t--talking there... Weren't you bored?"
"Nah, I had a nice talk myself. And a really nice game of chess."
"I see. That's good. I'd feel bad if I made you wait here idly..."
"Akyu, do you think I'd be angry? Angry at my sweet Akyu? No way in hell!"
"T-thank you..." she looks slightly embarassed. Where is my horny Akyu from some time ago? "A-anyways, what are we going to do now?"

[ ] Let's spy on Keine and Kourin
[ ] Let's follow Mokou
[ ] Go somewhere else
[ ] What did you come here for again?
[ ] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.
>> No. 9044
>>9039
I can't care what anyone else says, I lol'd.
>> No. 9045
[X] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.

Hot.
>> No. 9046
[x] "So...talk about anything interesting?"
>> No. 9048
[X] Strip Chess, FUCK YEAH.
>> No. 9049
FUCK YES

[X] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.

And then Akyu molests us.
>> No. 9050
[X] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.

We can distract her by asking her about her talk with the other girls while we play.

Really, no matter who loses their clothes first, I'd say we win.
>> No. 9051
[x] What did you come here for again?

Gensokyo cultural traditions textbooks?
>> No. 9052
[x] What did you come here for again?
>> No. 9053
[X] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS
>> No. 9054
[ ] What did you come here for again?
[ ] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.

Bring her back to her horny state then declare the chess game.
>> No. 9055
[x] What did you come here for again?
>> No. 9056
>>9051
Gb2 /eientei/, Shirou.
>> No. 9063
[x] Let's spy on Keine and Kourin
No getting discoveredthis time. Just write a Kourin h-scene.
>> No. 9081
[ ] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.

Chess, the way it was meant to be played!
>> No. 9084
[ ] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.
>> No. 9085
[X] What did you come here for again?
I dunno, lol
[X] Go somewhere else
[X] Let's follow Mokou
Redundant
[X] Let's spy on Keine and Kourin
[X] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS
At the same time
>> No. 9086
>>9085

Imaginary stripping chess while following Keine and Kourin?
>> No. 9087
>>9086

Seems good, I like it. Seconding >>9085
>> No. 9088
>>9086

Hm, I voted for all the options...
>> No. 9089
>>9086

Work, nigger, get, to, etc.
>> No. 9090
[X] Chess. STRIPPING CHESS.

Hm, a difficult question indeed. Akyu seems to be out of her horny mood (THANK YOU KEINE, THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH), just sitting on the chair, fidgeting her fingers. Eh, what did you come here for again? Gensokyo cultural traditions textbooks? Guide on how to prolong Musca domestica's life? Long-lost original manuscript of Tolkien's Forgotten Tales? Hot sex on top of books?
You click your fingers.
Yes, that was it! Hot sex was your purpose in coming here! Well, much happened, some nice sights were seen, something was lost, Akyu's mood died, Kourin almost cried, etc, etc. Well, fuck.
Your eyes wander to the chess board still laying set up on the table before you. Hm, why not...
"Akyu, can you play chess?"
"Chess?" she cocks her head to the side "I can, but... Why do you ask?"
"How about a game then?"
"You want to play chess?"
Oh, Akyu, stop asking silly questions!
"Yeah, I just suddenly felt like having a match. Come on," you gesture to the chair on the opposite side of the board "Just one match."
"Well, alright..."

As she seats herself on the chair, you get an ingenious idea. Maniacal laugher plays manually in your head.
"Let's make it extra spicy, okay?"
"Spicy?"
"You can call it a penalty game. For every two lost pieces of chess, you must strip on piece of clothing. If there's a mate, the loser has to strip eveyrthing, no matter how many of his pieces are left on the battlefield. Of course, a normal rule of penalty games, that is - loser has to obey winner's command, still applies. How does that sound?"
"S-strip? Y-you mean..."
"Oh, you know. Just like when playing stripping poker. Stripping chess. No one's going to come here at this time anyway."
Akyu stares down on the board with her eyes covered by her hair. Her cheeks are slightly red, and you can't help but notice she's trying to hold back a smile.
"Alright." she finally says "Let's do it. I'm not going to go easy on you, though."
"Well, bring it on! You go first."
She moves her piece. Now, what kind of strategy to apply...

[ ] Go for a mate as fast as possible.
[ ] Take it easy
[ ] Go all out
[ ] Distract her by talking
[ ] Hum songs
>> No. 9093
[X] Take it easy.
[X] Distract her by talking.

In point of fact, even if we lose, we win.

That said, I love playin' games with Akyu. In more than one sense.
>> No. 9094
[x] Take it easy
Just play the game, keep yourself from getting cornered and slowly take over the board.
>> No. 9099
[X] Go all out
No need to hold back, our target is in front of us.
[X] Hum songs
>> No. 9106
[c] Take it easy.
[c] Distract her by talking.

Slower voting than usual.
>> No. 9107
[X] Take it easy.
[X] Distract her by talking.
>> No. 9109
[x] Take it easy
[x] Distract her by talking

Seems like a winning formula.
>> No. 9110
[X] Take it easy.
[X] Distract her by talking.
>> No. 9139
[x] Distract her by talking
>> No. 9167
[x] Take it easy
[x] Distract her by talking

No need to worry. Going all out from the very beggining would be too harsh too. You don't even know what is her skill level. That's why... Well, let's just go easy on her, shall we?
"Hmm..."
She whispers in thought as you move your pawn, immitating a first stage of Fool's Mate combination. You're not going to use it, but if she notices it... That means she's not really bad. A perfect opportunity for checking her level without making too many openings in case she's a good player.
"There."
Uho. She's blocked it. Nice, Akyu, very nice. Now, if she's done that on purpose (there's always a possibility), that means she's noticed your attempt to do a Fool's Mate. Good, good.
Still, talking would be a nice thing to do, plus it will serve as a distraction of sorts... As long as you remain concetrated on the game.
Move.
"Akyu, can we talk?"
"Hm? Ah, sure."
She makes another move.
"Alright. I want to ask you, what were you doing in that room for so long?"
Hm, now what to do... Ah, to hell with it! You're supposed to go easy! It's random moves tiem! There goes the pawn.
"Ah, that... Uh... Keine was giving me a lecture on..."
"On what?"
"On... sex. You know, the usual stuff they teach at school."
"Sexual education, huh? I guess that being walked in on made her feel kinda responsible... Can understand her, somehow."
She moves her bishop and knocks down a pawn.
"That's one down for you." she says with a smile "Anyway, she gave me a speech about... responsibility, illnesses... That kind of stuff... Though I don't really know if I was the one supposed to be taught this." Ah, right. Mokou was there with them... "From what you told Mokou, I suppose you know why Keine let her watch?" You nod. Akyu giggles. "That was a nice show you put on there. Anyways, I think it's kinda funny how Keine treats Mokou like if she was a little child despite being over a thousand years old."
"You know, Akyu," you say as you make another move "There are people that are young and mentally adult, and there are those that are physically adult, but mentally they're still children." Yeah, like some crazy dad you know. "You can't judge person's adulthood by their age."
Move.
"Yeah, I know."
"For example, you, Akyu, act suprisingly adult for your age."
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, and what have you brought me here for?"
"Ah..."
Heh, heh. She's blushing. Well, there's no way she's forgotten, but getting reminded like that... Still, you'd rather have her back in her horny mood. Too bad. At least she agreed to play stripping chess.
There she moves again. Another pawn of yours down.
"Hehe, it looks like it's one piece of clothing down for you." She says cheerfully while staring at you with anticipation. "What will it be? I guess we'll start with the top?"
Well as much as you'd like to start with the bottom and set free that raging manliness of yours already, it's not too good to rush in so soon. Patience, son, patience. Whatever the result, you'll get what you want in the end.
You take off your shirt and throw it aside. Fixing your hair, you look down on the board.
Situation normal, no threats of sudden moves that would fuck you up. Let's proceed calmly then.
Or...?

[ ] Go for a mate
[ ] Continue like this
[ ] Ask her about_____ (fill the blank)
>> No. 9169
[ ] Continue like this
>> No. 9170
[X] Continue like this.
[X] Ask her about whether she'd like to help educate Mokou. Or if there's anyone else she might want to help "educate."

Nice and easy. Get her excited, and once it's over...
>> No. 9172
[x] Go for a mate
>> No. 9174
>>9167

[ ] Continue like this

Let her walk all over us. Somehow Akyu being a dominatrix is very hot.
>> No. 9175
[x]start playing seriously

losing two pawns in the space of minutes, ffs.
>> No. 9185
[ ] Continue like this
>> No. 9190
>Akyu with cat ears
Instant boner
>> No. 9191
[ ] Continue like this
[ ] Ask her about what you can do for a living

Nanaya is a douche, dude needs to get a motherfucking job.
>> No. 9192
[x] Continue like this.
[X] Ask her about whether she'd like to help educate Mokou. Or if there's anyone else she might want to help "educate."

And then we make the Sexy Time.
>> No. 9196
[x] Continue like this
[x] Ask her about what you can do for a living
>> No. 9203
>>9170
>>9192

I like it
[x] Continue like this.
[X] Ask her about whether she'd like to help educate Mokou. Or if there's anyone else she might want to help "educate."
>> No. 9205
[x] Continue like this.
[X] Ask her about whether she'd like to help educate Mokou. Or if there's anyone else she might want to help "educate."
>> No. 9281
[X] Continue like this
[X] Ask her about what you can do for a living

Maybe if we became a bounty hunter... no, that's just silly. It'd never work.
>> No. 9410
[x] Continue like this.
[X] Ask her about whether she'd like to help educate Mokou. Or if there's anyone else she might want to help "educate."