[Return]
Archived thread

File 121158028387.png - (72.34KB , 512x504 , 120985803430.png ) [iqdb]
8370 No. 8370
[X] "I suggest... We should end this. Though not yet. I need to find out more. We don't know if we'll have to fight Yukari too. We need more information."

"I suggest... We should end this. End this once and for all. But... Not yet. We need more information. We know about Red's abilities, but... We don't know if he won't force Yukari to fight."
Reimu nods.
"He's right. Let's go back to the shrine. We'll talk about details there."
"I'd rather go and rip him apart right now."
Ran grits her teeth again.
"Ran." Reimu says in calm tone "Then why didn't you do it by now? He's too powerful, you said it yourself. Just trust Nanaya, okay?"
"Nanaya?"
"It's his name." Reimu points at you with her thumb.
"Nanaya." Ran scans you slowly "Somehow I think it's fitting. Not-exactly-nice to meet you, Nanaya."
"Pleasure's mine, Ran Yakumo."
"Enough of malice, people, time to move on. We've got some asses to kick."

Walking out of the house, Ran instructs Chen on how to react to people knocking on the door. After kissing her goodbye, you want to give Chen a pat, but she simply jumps back with scared face. It makes you want to cry.

Back at the shrine, Reimu takes Ran to the dining room while you look for Renko.
You find her relaxing on the terrace.
"Oh, here you are. Why did you disappear so suddenly?"
"Sorry, Renko. I've been... investigating."
She frowns.
"Renko? No Ren? Ah, well. Investigating what?"
"Alright. I've found someone who's the closest relative of the person we think-- we are SURE is other Mary. She's here right now. Reimu's with her. In the meantime, I want to ask you some questions."
"Ask away."
Sitting down, you calm down a little. Enough to notice that Renko's laying on a deckchair, wearing nothing but white lingerie. Normally, you'd appreciate the view, but it's just not the right time.
"Okay, first thing first. How's Mary?"
"Oh, I knew you'd ask this. She was sleeping peacefully last night."
Well, that's a given, if Red really was out in town...
"I see. Continue."
"She woke up in the morning and acted pretty normally. She ate breakfast and talked with me. Lucky for you, she doesn't remember anything after you kissed her. None of that molesting."
"You don't have reproach me for that. I've already understood my error. Continue."
"I was just teasing you. Then, she fell asleep again. She's in her room. I've checked on her half an hour ago, she was throwing around in sleep. Do you think there's something happening to the other her right now?"
"That's possible."
"I see. I guess you're going to do something with it then?"
"I guess."
"I see."
The two of you fall silent.
"I've been thinking."
"About what, Ren?"
"About what you told me yesterday."
"You mean..."
"Yes, that." she looks up at the sky "I think... I think I can understand you. At least partially. Sorry for calling you crazy. It was really inappropriate."
"It was."
"Sorry."
Silence again.
"When will you be going?"
"I think I've got a plan ready. I just need to talk Reimu and Ran to abide by it."
"I see..."
"Ren, if something happens to me, take Mary and escape. If I fail... Just run, okay? I don't think the other me can cross the border."
"But..."
"Ren, no buts. He's insane." /But you are too./ "If he gets Mary... She's going to end up the same as the other her."
"Nanaya..."
"Don't worry about me. I'll manage. Trust me. I'm..." /Not a human./
"You are...?"
"I'll manage. I promise. That's why, don't worry about me."
"But, if you fail, that would mean..."
"GODDAMNIT, REN! No buts! If I fail, just escape, alright?!"
"O-okay... I get it."
"And if she wakes up... And is herself... Tell her I love her."
She nods.
"I will."
"Thanks."
A minute of silence again.
"Nanaya, I--"
"It's time. Goodbye, Ren, I hope we'll see each other again."
Standing up, you open the door leading inside.
"Nanaya, wait, I--"
"Don't say anything else. Take care of Mary."
Then, not waiting for her to answer, you run through the corridors. Resisting pressure in your throat and wetness in your eyes, you run as fast as you can.

"Reimu, Ran, we're going. I think I've got a good plan."



Few minutes later, you're flying above the forest, hanging from Reimu's hand.
"So, what do we have to do again?!"
Reimu tries to shout through the wind's buzzing.
"The me in the dream told Red I've got two women. If I arrive there with you, and you'll be acting like my slaves, he should fall for it. I'll just act like the me in the dream. He was afraid of that me. That's why, if I act like him, he's not going to attack us. Got it?"
"I don't like that."
"Ran, me neither. But it's a good plan. That's why, please, put up with it."

Then, you arrive at the Yukari household. It's a traditional japanese mansion set in the middle of a forest. No one can be seen around. There are some noises coming from inside the house, but you can't, or rather don't want to figure out what they mean. Ran grits her teeth.

[ ] Sneak in
[ ] Knock on the door

>> No. 8374
[x] Kick the door down. "THIS PARTY'S GETTIN' CRAAAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>> No. 8375
[ ] Knock on the door

Instinct is a brutal murderer. We are a cold assassin.

Do as Instinct does.
>> No. 8376
[x] Knock on the door

We're too badass to be sneaking in.
>> No. 8377
>>8374
That's the way to go
[x] Kick the door down. "THIS PARTY'S GETTIN' CRAAAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>> No. 8378
[ ] Knock on the door
>> No. 8379
[x] Knock on the door
>> No. 8380
Oh yes, Yaffy, how do we channel our instinct (besides PSYCHOSIS)?
>> No. 8381
[x] Sneak in

"Noises", eh? Sounds like he's distracted.
>> No. 8382
[x] Kick the door down. "THIS PARTY'S GETTIN' CRAAAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>> No. 8383
File 121158085738.jpg - (198.32KB , 800x600 , 1147634248337.jpg ) [iqdb]
8383
[x] Knock on the door
>> No. 8384
File 121158090599.png - (3.79KB , 334x322 , YAFFYtea.png ) [iqdb]
8384
>>8380

What was your mood when it kicked in last time? There are two things that can make NANAYA resurface. One of them you should already know. The other one ought to be easy to figure out too.
>> No. 8385
[x] Knock on the door
>> No. 8386
[x] Knock down the door while screaming "YOU, ME, CHESS. WINNER GETS ALL WOMEN."
should've leaned some tricks from mary
>> No. 8387
>>8384

Basically angry... and... close to Yukari? Is that it?
>> No. 8388
>>8386
What do we do if he wins?
>> No. 8389
>>8387

Sorry. I'm kinda dumb.
>> No. 8390
>>8388
what do we do if he kills us in a knife fight?
>> No. 8391
File 121158120425.png - (96.91KB , 340x370 , 1188793667089.png ) [iqdb]
8391
[x] Knock on the door
>> No. 8392
>>8388

Wander into the forest and play with Wriggle.
>> No. 8393
>>8390
[x] Back one choice, pick the other one.
>> No. 8394
[X] Knock on the door

You approach the door with Reimu and Ran following close behind you.
Trying to ignore the noises, you knock on the door. Ran's gritting her teeth so hard you can hear the characteristical rasp. Damn, it's unpleasant.
The... noises... stop. You can hear hurried footsteps, then a shout and someone walking down stairs.
"Ran." Reimu whispers "Calm down and act like I told you. Don't fuck this up."
The door slides open, revealing...
You.
A total, almost perfect copy. Only the eyes are diffirent.
Really, it's like looking into a mirror. Only you're not wearing a lazily tied kimono like he does. It's painfully obvious what he's been doing just a moment ago.
"You..."
He speaks up first.
"Me." you force a grin "Found ya."
"How did you..."
"I've got my... sources."
"Sources." he repeats with disbelief "And those two? Your women? You finally managed to take control?"
"Looks like it. He's sometimes struggling, but it's an unimportant nuisance." damn, it's hard to keep up the act under his piercing gaze "Anyways, now that I've come to visit you, could we talk for a bit? I've got a... business to discuss."
"Sure. Make yourself at home."
You notice Ran jerking up with the corner of your eye. Reimu gives her a scowl.

He leads you to what looks like a living room. Gesturing to a modern-looking couch, he takes a seat in a pink armchair. Reimu and Ran sit on both of your sides.
"So? What is it?"

[ ] "Where's your woman?"
[ ] "I propose a deal. We play chess. I win, you give me Yukari."
[ ] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
>> No. 8396
[ ] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
>> No. 8397
[ ] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
>> No. 8399
[ ] "Where's your woman?"

Play it cool. Play it cool.
>> No. 8400
[X] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
[X] "Besides, I think you know what happens when someone refuses to buy a round." Grin dangerously.

Play it up, spook him.
>> No. 8402
>>8400

I like the way you think.

[X] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
[X] "Besides, I think you know what happens when someone refuses to buy a round." Grin dangerously.
>> No. 8403
>he takes a seat in a pink armchair.

He's seated? Mobility decreased! If only we had Psychosis V2, we could kill him now.
>> No. 8404
>>8400
Oh yes.
[X] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
[X] "Besides, I think you know what happens when someone refuses to buy a round." Grin dangerously.
>> No. 8405
>>8401

Disregard that
>>8400 knows what he's doing.
[X] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
[X] "Besides, I think you know what happens when someone refuses to buy a round." Grin dangerously.
>> No. 8406
[X] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
[X] "Besides, I think you know what happens when someone refuses to buy a round." Grin dangerously.
>> No. 8407
>>8400
Sounds very excellent.
[X] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"
[X] "Besides, I think you know what happens when someone refuses to buy a round." Grin dangerously.
>> No. 8408
[X] "Slow down. It would be kind to offer a drink to your guest first, don't you think?"

"Woah, woah." you try to sound as relaxed as possible "Don't you think you're missing something here?"
"Actually, I think you're the one who's... missing something. I shall hear what you have to say though."
"It would be nice to give your guest a drink before getting down to business, am I right?"
He closes one eye.
"You sound pretty severe for someone who's come to 'Dirty Pig' for a drink."
"Hey, hey, hey. First drinks, then talk." you force a dangerously looking grin (or at least you think it's one) "Or do you not remember what happens to those that refuse to buy a round?"
He grins.
"You're a careful listener. Very well. Give me just a moment."
He stands up and leaves the room.
"Ran, calm down. Do everything Nanaya tells you to do. No matter what it may be, understand? I am sensing... Strange emanations from that Red guy. He's like a ticking bomb. So calm down, okay?"
Red returns with a tray. On top of it, there are two glasses and one bottle.
"What happened to your tavern manners? Ya really need a glass?"
"Nah, I just thought it would be 'nice' to offer my guest a drink in a glass."
"Playing sarcastic, huh?"
"Not sarcastic. Just... I think I'm learning from you."
Both of you down a glass.
"So, brother, what is it that you want to talk about?"
"First thing, why are you calling me your brother?"
"Because we are brothers. In both blood and occupation."
"Blood?"
"Or did you forget? The time when you killed me?"
"I... killed you?"
"I see you've really forgotten." he leans towards you "Well then, let me tell you. Five years ago, I've been killed. By my own brother. We were arguing. Then, he suddenly pulled out a knife. It was over in two seconds. I landed in a hospital, while he was send to another country to study. What an unfair deal, don't you think? Anyways, I've sword revenge. Then, one day, a black hole appeared in my hospital room. I walked through it... And I guess you know the rest of my story." he glances at Ran "Really, to think you've swayed this bitch..."
"I think you're underestimating me."
"And Hakurei Reimu... Impressive."
"That was easy. I just had to do this" you click your fingers "And..."
You send a wink to Reimu, who, without even changing her expression, leans towards you, pressing her head against your chest, placing her hand on your stomach. Wow, she understood it so smoothly. And she didn't even flinch.
"Hahaha! Great, just great!" Red laughs "Great Hakurei shrine maiden! I can't believe it!"
Looks like he's in good mood.

[ ] "About my business... I've come here to retrieve the one you call your mother... Or should I say, our mother?"
[ ] "That's not all. Look at this!" click your fingers at Ran
[ ] "So, about your revenge..."
>> No. 8409
>>8400 , your thoughts?
>> No. 8410
[x] "So, about your revenge..."
"Can't we all just get along? Seriously."
>> No. 8411
Assuming Ran will listen:

[ ] "That's not all. Look at this!" click your fingers at Ran
[ ] "So, about your revenge..."
>> No. 8412
[ ] "That's not all. Look at this!" click your fingers at Ran
>> No. 8413
[ ] "That's not all. Look at this!" click your fingers at Ran

More convincing is needed
>> No. 8414
[x] "So, about your revenge..."
>> No. 8415
[x] "So, about your revenge..."

Well, there's the terms for our chess game I guess. We win, we get Yukari.
We lose, he gets to kill us.

>>[ ] "That's not all. Look at this!" click your fingers at Ran

I don't have the balls to vote for this, but I'll be damned if I didn't wanna see what would happen.
>> No. 8416
[x] "So, about your revenge..."
>> No. 8417
NO CHESS

FUCKING CLIMATIC BATTLE

DO IT YAF
>> No. 8418
[x] "So, about your revenge..."
"So, what are you going to do? I find it hard to believe you would be so forgiving."
>> No. 8419
[ ] "That's not all. Look at this!" click your fingers at Ran
>> No. 8420
[X] "About my business... I've come here to retrieve the one you call your mother... Or should I say, our mother?"

God damn I want this fucker dead. He's a fucking terrible person.

No reason to snap our fingers for Ran. It has a chance of her blowing up and removing our cover, and frankly we don't need to how off to this asshole. We're better than him, and we ought to be acting like it.

Don't want to make it look like we're nervous by asking about the revenge. Unless it leads to us saying that we won't allow that, springing out of the chair before he even knows what's happening, and then slicing off his head.
>> No. 8421
>>8408
>was sent
>I've sworn

damn it

okay, vote away, we'll do the rest tomorrow. It's weekend so there should be more people around, right?
>> No. 8423
[ ] "That's not all. Look at this!" click your fingers at Ran
>> No. 8425
>>8421
Not enough people?
>> No. 8426
Damnit, I just can't do that to Ran. Going with this. >>8420
[X] "About my business... I've come here to retrieve the one you call your mother... Or should I say, our mother?"
>> No. 8427
>>8425

Nah, I'm just sleepy and can't be bothered with waiting for votes.

So, expect a wall of tex tomorrow.
>> No. 8428
>>8427
Wall of text, fuck yes!
>> No. 8429
[x] "So, about your revenge..."

Hm. Eh.
>> No. 8430
File 121158415484.png - (4.26KB , 334x322 , 432435225.png ) [iqdb]
8430
>>8429
>Hm. Eh.
>> No. 8431
>>8420
>>Don't want to make it look like we're nervous by asking about the revenge.

I think we'd use it more as an opener. A chip, if you will.

It's something he wants, and he has something we want. A way to entice him into doing what we want.
>> No. 8432
[X] "So, about your revenge..."
>> No. 8434
[X] So, about your revenge... (NOT NERVOUS YAF)
(I KNOW HOW YOU ROLL, NIGGA)

Hmm... Yukari probably sees Mary's POV in her dreams too...
>> No. 8435
VOTE MOAR, FAGGOTS
>> No. 8436
>>8420
Sounds good, but we should also follow up by slicing APART his head. Or bashing it in. Or cramming a knife into his eye. After all, he can resurrect as long as his head is INTACT. Doesn't say it still has to be attached.
It could be that I'm just being overly cautious. However, it really isn't a chance we should take.

Also, YAF: did we miss that potential H-scene you spoke of yesterday?
>> No. 8437
>>8436
>Also, YAF: did we miss that potential H-scene you spoke of yesterday?

Yep. To be exact, you missed Renko raep.
>> No. 8438
>>8437

Eh, it's Renko, so it doesn't matter.

Sleep well, and chug some energy whatever, because we be wantin' answers.
>> No. 8439
>>8438
>>Eh, it's Renko, so it doesn't matter.

Ouch
Anonymous is cruel
>> No. 8440
>>8438
It does matter. Let's go back with Renko when this is over and rape her as soon as possible.
>> No. 8441
>>8440

Or would you rather quicksave after slaughtering Red like the pig he is, and get the chance to save AND fuck Yukari?
>> No. 8442
>>8441
Yukari is overrated.
>> No. 8443
>>8442

I'm afraid I must disagree.
>> No. 8444
>>8442
GTFO you worthless nigga.
>> No. 8445
>>8438
Horrible. But it was Renko rape scene, so I can pass it.
...Now, that Yukari rape from last route. That would be interesting.
>> No. 8446
File 121158795845.png - (68.41KB , 297x241 , 1204158880090.png ) [iqdb]
8446
>>8443
I too must disagree. For many of us, Yukari is our favorite touhoe.
>> No. 8447
>>8437

Raep? Bad end raep or good end raep?
>> No. 8448
>>8446
I like Yukari, she is one of my fav Character in Touhou, but still, i would like to see us swap places with Red.
>> No. 8449
>>8448
Hmmm, interesting idea. As Nanayanon, I avoid the raep options and suchlike because I'm a moralfag. But as Red, I could choose the EEEVIL options because he's SUPPOSED to be evil, and I'd be consoled by the fact that Nanayanon will slaughter him in the end.
>> No. 8450
File 121158914917.jpg - (302.78KB , 600x306 , soarBaseOut.jpg ) [iqdb]
8450
>>8448
Oh you're not the only one.

"Hey Anon, how do you feel about fucking your own mother?"
"What the hell? Thats fucked up no way!"
"What if your mother was Yukari?"
"Hmmm......"
>> No. 8451
>>8449
Red is nothing, Nanayanon would be 100 times more evil than him. He would not only make Yukari his, he would rape Ran and Chen too, and they would all love every single moment of it.
>> No. 8452
>>8451

Yes, we should have a FAMILY TIES NORMAL where instead of being the good little son, we become the legendary Pimp of Mayohiga, eventually opening the finest prostitution business in Gensokyo. Of course, the Yakumos are not for sale...

After we save Yukari, you absolutely have to do this, YAF.
>> No. 8453
>>8450
Where is my Kaguya/Mokou Story? You promised.
>>8452
Our girls are not for sale, they are ours, we do not share them with other dirty men. We conquered them, let no one else touch them.
>> No. 8454
>>8452

Personally I still want a Yakumo Version of Childcare is War with Papa Yuka and border de-aged
Nanaya and Red.

Aunt Ran! Aunt Ran!
>> No. 8455
>>8453

Bitch, them's the ordinary hoes I'm talking about selling. As some would say, all hoes is hoes, all bitches is hoes, but not all hoes is bitches. Unified Hoe Theory.
>> No. 8456
>>8455

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8457
I have trouble believing that either Nanaya would be particularly fond of Yukari in this route.

Psycho Nanaya’s reason for hating her is simple. He believes himself to be a perfect killer and because of Yukari’s interference someone that should have died instead lived. Nanaya’s record has been forever stained by Yukari’s interference; because of her there was one person that lived through our attempt to kill them. Nanaya also has a tendency to try to kill Yukari whenever possible, namely slicing her to pieces when we fought Red last game as well as choking her in the woods after being hospitalized. This may also be related to Nanaya’s homicidal instincts toward Youkai, since he is unable to permanently kill them, they also ruin the image of a perfect killer (how can you be a perfect killer if everything you kill just comes back to life?)

Sane Nanaya has reasons to hate her as well. The first thing Yukari does after Nanaya and Red are born is abandon them, which is usually enough to earn a child’s hatred in most shows. Furthermore Mary is suffering because Yukari was unable to resist Red (although Nanaya may be partially to blame for that.) Since Mary and Renko seem to be the only two people that Nanaya really cares about he probably wouldn’t be sympathetic to someone who is responsible for hurting one of them.

I believe that, as a kid, Red was a decent enough guy. If he was as colossal a dick as he is now then we would have stabbed him way before five year ago. I think Red has the same problem Nanaya has; they both have a psychotic voice in their head telling them to rape and/or kill everything. In that case the reason Nanaya killed Red may be because Red lost to the voice and Nanaya wanted to prevent Red from hurting other people. If this is the case then Nanaya may blame Yukari for Red’s insanity, partially due to abandoning them as children and partially due to the fact that it’s probably the Youkai blood that drives us insane.

Furthermore I also think that Nanaya loved Red when they were children, this is partially based off the idea that Red wasn’t always a motherfucking bastard. Unless you experience some major trauma five years isn’t going to be enough to completely forget about the brother you killed, especially so if he was your only blood relation. The guilt of killing Red seems to have caused massive trauma to Nanaya, making him forget everything about Red, and this fact cements in my mind the idea that Nanaya cared for Red. Nanaya killed someone he loved more than anyone for the sake of others and then Yukari fucks it up by interfering for the first time ever since she threw Nanaya and Red away.
I can’t see Nanaya just happily accepting that Yukari is his mother. I could see him angrily yelling at her for causing this whole mess with her irresponsible nature, or just denying that he ever had a mother, but I can’t see a happy family reunion at the end of this route. It’s entirely possible that Nanaya blames everything bad that has happened to him on Yukari, which isn’t that wild of a claim.

Then again Nanaya is a pretty easygoing guy (when not a psychotic kill machine) so maybe he’s cool with Yukari abandoning him.

tl;dr Nanaya might hate Yukari, or not.
>> No. 8458
>>8457

It's not going to be easy dealing with the mindfuck, but when we finally meet her, raped in every sense of the word, he might have it in his heart to forgive her. We have no clue (aside from Mary's remark about her dreams) what she's like in this playthrough. Of course, he could just scream at her too, but from the way we've played, it's a 50/50 chance.
>> No. 8459
>>8457

You remember when we held and cried for Wriggle after killing her?

I don't think we'll be particularly angry at Yukari.
>> No. 8460
>>8459

Reminds me, we're doing FOREST GOOD after this. I must admit, I'd like to revisit this route in a spinoff later - YAF's not so bad with mindfuck, we're learning about the sins of one of Gensokyo's effective creators, etc. - and it'd be interesting to see him do something a little darker, trying to piece together Yukari's mind again if she's experienced such trauma.

But I want cutebug already. Show her the concept of love, etc.
>> No. 8461
Man, us /shrine/fags really don't talk after session...
>> No. 8462
>>8461

Fits with the character archetype we made, I think.
Just get in there, get it done, and leave.
>> No. 8463
>>8459
This Anon has a point. Nanayanon has a psycho-killer side, but he can also be a complete and utter softie. Anon's choices can push him toward either side.
>> No. 8464
>>8460
There is only Forest Normal...but considering that we achieved Reimu Normal last time, I'd still say Forest Normal could be pretty 'Good'.

I can get behind pursuing Forest Normal. I don't have a strong interest in any of the routes, so hanging out with Wriggle is as good as anything else. Just so long as YAF doesn't throw another curveball like Moe Moe Mary.
>> No. 8465
>>8453
I did promise and I'm sorry. I've just had writers block with it and been busy preparing for graduation from college (tomorrow) and performing a wedding ceremony (Sunday). I'll get it to you as soon as possible.
>> No. 8466
I vote that if we cut that fucker Red's head off, we offer it to Ran.

"Would you like to do the honor?"
>> No. 8468
File 121162542962.gif - (9.29KB , 285x365 , blood_splatter_donor.gif ) [iqdb]
8468
[X] "So, about your revenge..."

Having Reimu on your chest is kinda deconcentrating, but the show must go on like the cliche goes. Giving him a little while to laugh might be good too. Let's talk about something lighter then...
"Then, tell me. Yukari is our mother, right?"
"She is, she is." Red stops laughing and takes another sip from his cup "Why do you ask?"
"Nah, I remember you telling me that last night, but... I can't really recall ever meeting her per se. Are you absolutely sure she IS our mother?"
"Heh, I thought you'd have figured that out by now. We're both half-youkai." You can feel Reimu's fingers quiver at the mention of that word, but she doesn't show any other reaction whatsoever. "Me and my brother. Did you really think that this murderous impulse comes out from nowhere? It's our nature."
"Then, about father..."
He shrugs.
"No slightest idea. Yukari's a bitch. She's done it with many men. Including her own son, as you already know." Ran grits her teeth again. Red gives her a bored glance before turning his gaze back to you. "What about her? You wanna try her too? Violate the very being that made our miserable existence so painful? She's left us in the outside world completely ignoring our needs, our love. Is that how a mother should behave?"
/Heh./
"Well, Red, I return your question. Is that how a son should behave?"
Red's eyes narrow.
"What do you mean."
/Hahah./
Whose voice is this?
You shrug in a relaxed manner. Damn, just sitting here is a death wish, and you're making it even more dangerous...
"Fucking his own mother? Yea, I know, there are various fetishes, but, own mother? That's just sick."
Red chuckles.
"Maybe, maybe. But I already said that, Yukari may be my mother, but right now she's a mere toy to satisfy my needs. I have no need for a parent that acts like she did. Besides... Are you really the one to say that?"
"Say what?"
He closes one eye and leans back.
"I'm talking about the Tear Of Reality. She's here, right?"
"Tear Of Reality? I have no idea--"
"She IS inside the border, am I right OR NOT?!"
Though still relaxed, his voice gradually rises, changing into a yell at the end. You're quite suprised, but somehow manage to stay calm.
"Red, keep it down. I have no idea what you're talking about. What the fuck is that Tear in the first place?"
He scans you carefully with that one eye. Then shrugs.
/Hahaha, amusing./
Shut up, damnit!
"I guess you really don't know. Tear Of Reality... I don't know her name, nor do I know her looks. I know one thing. She's been created by Yukari not long after our birth. Purpose? I don't know."
"Listen, Red, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about."
"Tear Of Reality. A spell that allows you to create a... let's call it a mental backup in form of a physical being." he takes a sip "Basically, using layman's terms, you could call it a clone. I don't have a slightest idea how it works, I'm a killer, not a sorcerer." gulp. Another sip. It's unsettling "Anyways, she sent that Tear to the outside world. To spy on us? To take care of us? I don't know. If I knew about it at that time, I'd pay more attention. Well, it doesn't matter anyway. The error that Yukari made..."
"Is getting her link with the Tear too strong."
He nods.
"Exactly. It might be done on purpose though. You know, as a 'hidden camera' or sorts. Yukari can... see through the Tear's eyes when sleeping. Of course, that was as long as she was separated from the Tear."
Sip. Damn it, he's drinking so calmly...
/Amusing./
Shut up!
"Then, just a few days ago, she's started acting strange. Suddenly falling asleep, not behaving like herself when waking up. This stuff. If you were with the Tear, I guess she's been experiencing same things. Am I right?"
"Sorta."
"There you go. Well, thanks to that weakness, I was able to talk her into making me her master. Using her mental instability, I made her become my sex toy. I guess I'll have to thank my brother for bringing the Tear here. After all, that's what allowed me to act."
Sip.
"So, about your revenge. Ya still want to realize it?"
"Oh, of course I do. After all, my brother stripped me off all the things I've gained in the outside world. That's why, as soon as I meet him, he's going down."
Sip.
"But..." damn it, what is he talking about? "I'm right here."
"Oh, and that's the problem." he puts down the glass and leans towards you, smirking "You are not my brother."
What? But he just said... And last night...
"What do you mean, not your brother?"
"Oh, that's simple. If you were my brother, I'd be slashed into pieces right now. You were just... Too calm, I guess. So, where is he?"
/Hahahahahaha!/
"Where is... I don't get a thing you say. I'm right here."
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Red suddenly jumps at you. Grabbing your collar, he brings your face close to his. "I'M ASKING YOU, WHERE IS MY BROTHER!? YOU'RE THAT OTHER PERSONALITY OF HIS, AREN'T YOU?! WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!"
/Hahahahaha! He found out!/
Damn it. He's seen right through your act. His fiery red eyes seem to be piercing your head, making your brain hurt.
"I.. have no... idea..."
Pain. Pain. Dull pain. Why is it? Red. Red. Red. Red eyes. Red mist... Pain, throbbing, pain, pain, pain!
Why does it hurt?!
Suddenly, a yellow flash.
"Ran!"
Reimu's yell.
Next second, someone pulls Red back.

Red mist. You can't see anything. Clutching your head tightly, you bend down.
"Ran, don't do it!"
Reimu yells again.
"I knew it! I knew it! Come on, Ran! Show me your hatred! Bite this neck! Do it!"
"Ran--!"
Sound of ripping skin. Red. Red. Red. Red. Red.
"Are you satisfied, Ran? Do you really think you could kill me just like that? Begone."
Another ripping sound. This time, louder, wetter. Disgusting.
/Hahaha!/
"You see, Ran, my power is vastly superior to yours. Sorry for killing you so suddenly."
"Ran!"
"Oh, what's the matter, Hakurei? Don't worry, she's going to regenerate."
"You..."
"Say, Hakurei. How about we duel? I've always wanted to face the strongest in Gensokyo."
"You've got it, fucker."
"Hahaha! Great, great! Let's take it outside, then! Floor's already filty enough."
"Anytime you fucking want, shithead."
"Let's go then! Hahahaha!"
His laugh becomes distant.

Goddamnit. Just what the fuck?! This pain... Red mist...
/Relax./
Like hell I'm going to relax!
/Relax./
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
/What are you planning to do?/
First I'm going to shut your whore mouth! SHUT THE FUCK UP!
/Whatever./
The pain suddenly disappears almost completely. Red haze is gone. Instead...
Red stains all over the floor. Blood sinking into tatami mats. Pieces of meat scattered around.
"Ugh..."
It makes you want to vomit. Then, you notice. Two parts of a body. Ripped at the waist. Intestines stick out of the upper part.
"Ran!"
Fuck, just fuck! That bastard simply ripped her in half! You want to kneel beside her, but the stench of blood and other bodily fluids makes you flinch. Something squeezes your stomach.
"Ughh..."
You can't resist anymore. Genuflecting, you let it all out. Partially digested food, gastric acid, everything. It hurts. It squeezes so hard blood starts to drip out of your throat. But there's nothing else to vomit. Only blood gushes out of your mouth like in a grotesque parody of some horror movie.
Damn it.
It hurts.
But it finally gives up. Having nothing more to vomit, your stomach loosens up. Blood's still dripping from your lips.
There's a distant laugh.
"Reimu..."
She's fighting Red right now. Will she be able to keep up? She's hunting youkai for a living, but... If we was able to rip Ran in half...

[ ] Yukari. I have to find Yukari.
[ ] Go outside, check up on Reimu
>> No. 8469
>>8468

YAF, WTF are you doing? We're supposed to try to follow PSYCHOSIS, not resist it...

[ ] Go outside, check up on Reimu
[ ] It's time. Eliminate hostiles (use PSYCHOSIS on Red, you faggot)
>> No. 8470
[x] Yukari. I have to find Yukari.
Got to trust Reimu. But I've got a bad feeling about this choice...
>> No. 8471
>>8469

OIC, you huge jew.

[ ]Yukari. Have to find Yukari.

Reimu's got script armor anyway...
>> No. 8472
>>8469
>YAF, WTF are you doing? We're supposed to try to follow PSYCHOSIS, not resist it...

Eh, this route's Naya didn't get enough psycho points to just embrace the killer instinct. It's going to be a bit more complicated.
>> No. 8473
Let's see last time, I thought that the voice in our head was Red messing with our mind.

But it seems that we have indeed a second personality (no Naya, you are the second personality. Then Anon was mindfucked.)

tl;dr you lost me.
>> No. 8474
>>8473

That second voice seems to be, for all intents and purposes, our instinct (psycho-killer us, our guiding hand when using PSYCHOSIS). We haven't been enough of a crazy ass murderer to call on it, apparently, and Nanaya's just losing his goddamn mind because he still doesn't recognize it. Well, ordinarily, I'd still be kinda pissed, but this I can sort of get. It's best to go up to Yukari now probably, since he'll just shred us like a piece of paper in this pussified form.
>> No. 8475
[X]Yukari. Have to find Yukari.

And then we molest her.
>> No. 8476
File 121162743464.jpg - (97.30KB , 650x780 , 1207969077897.jpg ) [iqdb]
8476
I'd her gaps.
>> No. 8477
>>8475
>>8476

First, we have to turn her against Red, before you fags can try to hit that. Much easier said than done. She might just gap our dumb ass over Dive Point if we do this wrong.

STAY ON TARGET FAGGOTS
>> No. 8478
So, since most of /shrine/ (pop. 10) isn't up yet, what've we missed, nigga?
>> No. 8479
[X] Yukari. I have to find Yukari.

Yukari.
Red's distracted. Now's the chance. You have to find Yukari.
Now, he was coming from upstairs... That means...

You run up to the first floor. There are several doors here. Closed, closed, closed. Running along the corridor, you look for a door that would open when being pulled.
Closed, closed, closed, closed. All of the doors are jammed.
"Damn it!"
You could probably force them to open if you pulled harder. Well then, let's try the nearest ones...

Pull. Nothing. Pull. Nothing. Pull!
Finally, it opens. You fall on the floor.
"Uh!"
Behind the door...
Is a vast open space. White is the domnating colour. Ground, sky, everything around. Snow. It's snow, right?
Cold breeze sweeps your body.
"What the hell?!"
You quickly close the door. Seriously, just what the fuck? Is this some sort of a bizarre house where every door leads to diffirent place?
"Damn it!"
There's no time for this! But... You don't know where Yukari is. Then, door after door, you try to find the right one.

A jungle. An airport. A garden. Some sort of magazine. Small, right room with a single barred window on the wall.
Door after door, you see diffirent places. How many of them are there anyway?
Japanese-style mansion. A pool. A workshop. A garage with a modern-looking car.
Damn it.
Inside of a cupboard. Backroom of a shop. A beach. A forest. And...
Finally, one of the door reveals an ordinary bedroom. It's similar to the one you slept in at the shrine. Except there's a large bed under one of the walls. Someone's curled up under an eiderdown on top of it.
It moves a little when you step inside. 'It' sits up...
"Wha--"
Revealing a naked woman. There are bruises and scars all over her body. Her hair's messed up, glued together with dried up, white liquid. Her golden eyes stare at you blanly as you take a step forward.
She flinches, then crawls off the bed. Like an animal, she creeps quietly towards you, not looking up.
"Yukari..."
It has to be her. This golden hair and eyes... There's no mistake. It has to be her.
/Pathetic./
Her miserable figure approaches you, kneeling, reaching up with her hands... Her soft breasts sliding along your legs...
Sympathy and excitement fight for domination over your thoughts as she starts to unzip your fly...

[ ] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes
[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 8480
[ ] Quicksave like a pussy
[ ] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes
>> No. 8481
[X] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes

Hahaha
>> No. 8482
[x] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes
Sorry mom, not now.
>> No. 8483
[X] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes
Soon YAF says that we missed a h-scene. That's okay, though.
>> No. 8484
[x] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes

Can't really fuck anyone with the HUEG CLIMATIC BATTEL going on outside. Wouldn't want to do it either, what with her mind shattered in a thousand pieces.
>> No. 8485
[ ] Quicksave like a pussy
[ ] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes
>> No. 8487
Oh hai guise, I just finished Republan Commandan gaem, back to writing it is.
>> No. 8488
File 12116307601.jpg - (41.04KB , 1049x755 , hooray.jpg ) [iqdb]
8488
>>8487
>> No. 8489
>>8487
Hooray, now write this
[X] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes
>> No. 8490
Yeah, sorry, I had to peel potatoes and boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew. Writing now.
>> No. 8491
I so badly want to see the h-scene that would have come out of this. Yukari blowjob DO WANT.

However, now is really not the time, and Mari probably wouldn't be happy about having to experience such a thing, and we're trying to hook up with her, so... yeah.
>> No. 8492
[X] Shake her off, pin her to the ground, tell her to look in your eyes



Fuck, can't let yourself be swayed now! Not now! There are more important things to do! Besides, this woman is your mother!
"GET IT TOGETHER!"
Shaking her off your legs, you knock her down to the ground. She doesn't even struggle as you kneel over her and pin her down.
"Yukari, get it together."
Her arms reach for your face.
/Really, how pathetic./
"Yukari, eyes. Look in my eyes."
Yukari's arms pull you down. Her face... getting closer... closer... Her wet, slightly opened lips... Scent of sweat and dried semen...
And as your lips are about to meet...
Snap.
Your vision goes black. There is nothing. Only the sensation of touch remains. Only that and...
"Hello, mother."
Your voice speaking up on it's own.
Your arm rises, then swings down.
Slap.
So hard it hurts, it slaps something. Probably Yukari's face. Her arms let go of your cheeks.
"You're a bad woman." Another slap. She doesn't struggle. "To think that my mother's such a slut... You're an eyesore, mom." Slap. "To let that sorry excuse of a son violate you so much..." Slap. "Come on. Snap out of it, bitch." Slap. Damn it. You can't move your own body. Only hear and feel. There's nothing... you can do now... "Pathetic. Miserable. You're an eyesore, mother. Snap out of it." Your fist clenches. "Will you?" And swings down. "Come on." And again. And again. And again...
/Stop it!/
Mercilessly pounding her face, 'you' continues to insult that woman.
"Slut. What the fuck were you thinking, bitch? Leaving your children like that. Filthy whore. Just looking at you makes me want to kill. And making your daugther observe all this... You really are a bad woman."
"Nn-"
"What is it? You got something to say? Didn't hear about you struggling when he was fucking you like the slut you are."
/Stop it!/
You try to scream, but nothing comes out of your mouth.
"Nnn-!"
"Come on, say it. Dirty bitch." Punch after punch, 'you' beats her face. "Are you satisfied? Have you had enough? You greedy, little slut. Be happy that I don't have total control of this body. You'd be fucking dead already."
"Get off me."
"Did you say something?"
"Get off me!"
"Sorry, I can't hear." another punch
"Get off me!"
"Nope, won't do."
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"
She pushes 'you' away.
"Now THAT'S more like it! Come on!"
'You' stands up. There's already something in his hand. What is it?
"Don't try to soothe me with tears. I'm going to cut you up."
Your body jumps forward. Damn it, you can't see anything... Just feel... Grabbing something... Swinging your arm... Something warm splattering on your face...
"Is that all? Is that all you've got, Yukari Yakumo?"
"Leave me alone!"
Another swing. More warm wetness on your face.
"This is not how my mother should act. You're just an eyesore that claims her name. Begone."
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
With that shriek, your body's blown backwards. Your back hits the wall.
"Hahahaha! Come on! Let's kill each other!"
Someone... Yukari grabs your collar and lifts you in the air.
"Good. Now, have a talk with your son, mother."
With a sudden burts of pain, your vision returns.
The sight is... horrible. Yukari's still naked, with cuts all over her body. Fresh blood drips down her curves and falls on the ground. She is... covered in little cuts... None of them are fatal, but... There are so many...
She's standing, holding you up, with tears in her eyes. She's breathing heavily.
/What do you think she'll do?/

[ ] "Yukari... Put me down."
[ ] "What are you waiting for?"
[ ] "Yukari... Red is fighting with Reimu. We HAVE to help her."
>> No. 8493
[ ] "Yukari... Put me down."

Well, this is a bit of a problem.
>> No. 8494
[x] "What are you waiting for?"

Dramatic atmosphere calls for this, I think.
>> No. 8495
[x] "What are you waiting for?"
>> No. 8496
[ ] "What are you waiting for?"

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 8497
[x] Cop a feel
>> No. 8498
[x] "Yukari... Red is fighting with Reimu. We HAVE to help her."
>> No. 8499
[X] "What are you waiting for?"
>> No. 8500
File 121163341274.png - (20.49KB , 227x333 , 12090034761.png ) [iqdb]
8500
>>8490
>> No. 8501
[z] "What are you waiting for?"
>> No. 8502
[X] "What are you waiting for?"
>> No. 8503
brb dinner
>> No. 8504
>>8503

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8505
[X] "What are you waiting for?"

Uh, the pain in your head begins anew... Why is it? Why does it hurt? Because 'he' took over control?
/Huh, too bad I had to retreat so quickly. Anyways, I'm leaving this problem to you./
What?! You can't--!
"You..." Yukari speaks up. "How could you..."
"What are you waiting for?"
She flinches.
"What?"
"What are you waiting for? You're Yukari Yakumo. Will you let a simple human get away with injuring you?"
"I..."
"I know you're angry at me. I'm sorry. I shouldnt've let the other me take control."
"Other you..."
"I don't get it either. But, it's not me."
Yukari slowly lets go of your collar. Whew, it's good to feel steady ground under feet again.
"Yukari--" She suddenly loses ballance and falls to the ground "Yukari!"
"It's... alright. I just have to... rest for a bit..."
She doesn't look too good. All those cuts...
"There should be... some clothes in that cupboard... Could you pass them to me, please?" she points to one of the sliding walls.

After she's dressed herself in what looks like a bathing robe, the two of you sit on the floor.
"So, I take it, you're my other son?"
"Thought you'd know that already."
"You two are... so similar. I couldn't believe it when I saw you through the Tea-- I mean through Mary."
"So you two are connected."
"We are."
"You know she's been suffering because of you?"
Yukari averts her gaze.
"I know. And apologize."
"It's not me you should apologize to."
"I... I'm afraid I won't be able to face her."
"Why?"
"It's... complicated. She can't see me and I can't see her. If we were to meet face in face... Her whole... not pre-programmed personality and experiences would disappear."
"What? Why?"
"She's not a human."
"Red told me about that Tear Of Reality stuff, but is it really that dangerous?"
"For me, no. For her, yes. Why do you think I started unvoluntarily taking control over her body? It's a side effect. The closer we get to each other, the more of her personality becomes substituted by mine."
"I see..."
Both of you fall silent.
Damn. It all makes sense. Why does it have to be so complex?! First the stuff with Red, now Mary... Just after you got rid of one problem, another arises.
Reimu's still fighting.
And there's that other you who wants to get out...
"What's your name?"
Yukari's sudden question brings you back to reality.
"What do you mean?"
"I... don't know your name."
"You don't--- but you're my mother!"
"I know, but... I... abandoned you and Red soon after your birth. I can't really call myself your mother."
She looks down.

[ ] I don't care
[ ] Can't argue with that
>> No. 8506
[ ] I don't care

Aww, etc.
>> No. 8507
[x] I don't care

Meanwhile Reimu is being raped outside.
>> No. 8508
[ ] I don't care
>> No. 8509
[x] I don't care
>> No. 8510
[X] "My name is Bonzo."
>> No. 8511
[X] I don't care.
>> No. 8512
[ ] I don't care
>> No. 8513
What a Squall answer.
>> No. 8514
[x] I don't care
>> No. 8515
[X]Can't argue with that, but I don't care.
>> No. 8516
[x] I don't care

It doesn't matter! Why does she even care about that? She's... your mother. Right. But you can't think about her in that way.
"Yukari, I don't care. You may be my mother, but I don't care. You're Yukari Yakumo, other Mary. Just that."
"I..." she glances at you "Then, you're saying..."
"You don't have to blame yourself. I don't care what have you done to me. It doesn't matter. Whatever it was, I forgive you. Besides... I can't really think about you as my mother. I'm sorry."
"Thanks." Yukari wipes her face with her sleeve "That really helped, even though you may not realize how much. So.."
"My name is Nanaya. Written as 'Seven Nights', read as Nanaya."
She shakes her head.
"That's what you told everyone here. Mary too. I want to know your real name."
"I don't like it. It reminds me of that rotten outside world."
"I know. But please, just me, I won't tell anyone."
You sigh.
"Alright. My name is _______"
You tell her your name. She cocks her head to the side.
"It doesn't suit you."
"Told ya it's a bad name."
"Nanaya is way better."
"I think so too."
Silence.
"Yukari, about Ran."
"Ran is here?" Her eyes light up at the mention of Ran's name. Damn, why do you have to do this... "I thought she'd never come back after what I had done to her..."
Fuck. Just fuck. You can't look in those happy eyes.
"Yukari..." you turn away your gaze "Ran is... Red, he... I guess it'll be best to see for yourself. Ran is... downstairs."
"Did... did something happen?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"I see."
Silence again.
"Nanaya, I think I'm going to wash my hair."
"What?!" you stare at her in astonishment "You can't do that now! Reimu is fighting Red outside, she's not going to survive long!"
"Oh, I think you're underestimating me." she clicks her fingers "I'm going to use a little bit of magic."
"I see. Make it really quick though."
"Right on."
A black hole appears on the floor under Yukari. She falls down without any sign of suprise. A few seconds pass, after which another hole appears on the ceiling. Descening through it, there's Yukari, fully dressed in what you guess are her everyday clothes and her hair is clean. Red ribbons adorn her golden locks.
Damn, it would be nice to see Mary wear a decoration like that...
Wait, what the hell are you thinking?
"Reimu is strong. I'm going to check up on Ran. You stay here."
Not only did her appearance get better. Her attitude also got kind of stronger and more decisive.
"Alright."

Moments later, you're sitting alone in this room.
/You're useless./
...
/That sorry excuse for a brother is enjoying himself outside while you sit here inactively./
What, you're worried about that shrine maiden?
/No. I admit I'd fuck the brains out of her if an opportunity arrised, but I'm more concerned about that little shit running free./
Why do you hate him so much?
/Don't you? He's the one responsible for your... little precious girl's suffering. Well, partially. Because, most of the guilt rests on your shoulders./
...
/About me... I suppose you really don't remember. We're half youkai, but even monsters should have their own creed for acting. He, Red, just takes what he wants without following any principles. That's what pisses me off./
Then... Are you going to help me defeat him?
/No. We are two separate entities. Don't get any strange ideas. I am NOT your friend. I helped you just now merely because it served my purposes. Next time I manage to take control... It won't be so easy for you to deal with./
Why are you telling me this?
Silence. The voice in your head simply disappears.

After sitting idly for a few more minutes, you finally hear the door opening behind you.
"Yukar--"
She's angry. Her cheeks are red and her eyes are bloodshot. Was she crying?
"Ran will regenerate in some time. Nevertheless, I'm not going to go easy on that bastard now. My son or not, he's going to pay."
"Yukari..."
"You with me?" You nod. "Then let's go. We will show him what our family is made of."
/Oh, but you DON'T know what I am made of, dear mother.../

Walking outside, your eyes see an unearthly scene. Ground before the house is full of small craters. Clouds of dust cover the field of view. And above them...
"Hahaha!"
Red's insane laugher. He's holding onto Reimu's arm, who, suprisingly, smiles at him in crazy fashion. She makes a 360 degrees spin, then kicks Red off herself, down to the ground. Three red spikes follow soon after, pinning your brother to the ground.
"Good, good! You're amazing!"
Without even changing his tone, Red pulls the spike out of his chest and hurls them at Reimu. The latter simply rolls in the air, dodging those red projectiles.
"You too, you too!" Is she... satisfied? Her expression, though angry, betrays a trace of.. .twisted pleasure derived from this fight. "I haven't had a fight like this in ages! You're amazing!" then, she notices you "Oh. They're here. Huh, too bad. I'm sorry, Red, but my rescue party is here."
"What?!"
"We'll have to leave the conclusion for another time. If you live through, that is."
Sending Red a vicious smile, Reimu flies away.
Damn it, what is she thinking?
"You!" Red points his finger at Yukari. "What are you doing here?! Go back inside, cumbag!"
Yukari smiles.
>> No. 8517
next part in writing
>> No. 8518
Cumbag :<
>> No. 8519
How rude. She's at least a cum-bucket.
>> No. 8520
Where are we in this playthrough? 1/3 of the way?
>> No. 8521
Unrelated to all that, this whole deal reminds me of Luke/Asch from Tales of the Abyss.
>> No. 8522
>>8521

Now that you mentioned it, yeah, it kinda does. But this one is way cooler than them.
>> No. 8523
Gust of wind sweep the three of you. What a good, climatic timing. Clouds of dust disappear from the battlefield, letting you take a clear look at each other. Red's clothes are all torn and drenched in blood, but other than that, he doesn't seem to be even slightly affected by his fight with Reimu. Was she going easy on him? Or the other way around? That capricious miko...
"Say that again, sonny."
"Sonny?" Red chuckles "What is this sudden change of attitude? Just a few minutes ago you were begging me to put it in! Didn't you like it?"
Yukari's smile widens.
"Reddy, Reddy, is that how a son should be talking with his mother?"
"Shut up!"
"It's too late, Red. I may have lost my mind, but as you can see, I'm back from the abyss of insanity. Because what we were doing... It was really insane." You can't help but think that what she just said has a double meaning. Are you really that kind of a woman, Yukari? "Anyway, thanks to your brother's outburst... I'm back."
Red directs his angry gaze at you.
"Then it's your fault..."
"Guess so. But was your fault in the first place, Red." you take a step forward. Where is this courage coming from? "You should've never caused Mary to suffer. If you just left the things as they are... Well, you'd live a happy life with Yukari. Am I right?" Yukari nods "Here you go."
"Then what are you going to do? Kill me? My brother could kill me alright, but you... You're just too weak. And Yukari... Would you really kill your own son?"
"You're not my son, Red. I might've gave you birth, but you're not my son. Thanks to Nanaya, I realized that I can no longer consider myself your mother. That's why..." Yukari pulls out a rectangular, flat object. A card? Oh shit, she's going to--
"[Boundary Sign] Boundary between Form and Emptiness!"
A hail of danmaku bullets appears out of nowhere. At the last split second, you manage to fall on the ground and avoid getting swept by that literal wall of magical energy.
"Goddamnit, Yukari!"
Buzzing of flying projectiles is so loud it makes your head hurt.
But you remain still on the ground.
The rain of bullets continues for two more minutes. After that, Yukari scratches the back of her head while you're lifting yourself up from the ground.
"Whoops." she says in troubled voice "Looks like he got away."
"WHAT?!"
You can't believe it. Got away? What the fuck?!
"I thought I'd be able to knock him down with Danmaku..."
"Why didn't you just gap him into oblivion?!"
"Oh, come on!" she waves at you in dismissal "That wouldn't be fair!"
"Yukari... Afer all he's done... You just let him get away?"
"Hey, I didn't intend to."
"Where do you think he's gone off to?"
"I guess Hakurei Shrine will be his first target."
WAIT WHAT.
"H-Hakurei?"
"Mhm." Yukari nods "He knows you won't let me get close to Mary. And she's at the shrine, right?"
"She... And Ren... GODDAMNIT!"

[ ] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
[ ] "Yukari, you go with me! Gap to shrine, AT ONCE!"
>> No. 8524
>>8521

I'm awesome. I can rip off some stories without even knowing them. Wow.

But seriously, Tales Of Abyss? I don't even know what's that.
>> No. 8525
[ ] "Yukari, you go with me! Gap to shrine, AT ONCE!"

This feels so rushed...
>> No. 8526
>>8525
>This feels so rushed...

Sorry. I'm kinda out of ideas and forcing myself to write.
>> No. 8527
>>"You too, you too!" Is she... satisfied? Her expression, though angry, betrays a trace of.. .twisted pleasure derived from this fight. "I haven't had a fight like this in ages! You're amazing!" then, she notices you "Oh. They're here. Huh, too bad. I'm sorry, Red, but my rescue party is here."

Man, how come we didn't get any psycho reimu action in her route?
>> No. 8528
[x] "Yukari, you go with me! Gap to shrine, AT ONCE!"

You're too soft Yukari~n.
>> No. 8529
[X] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
Time to be the manliest man in all of Gensokyo.
>> No. 8530
>>8524

Classical RPG game for the PS2. Not as good as I expected, but entertaining enough until the end.
>> No. 8531
>>8530

Forgot my vote: [X] "Yukari, you go with me! Gap to shrine, AT ONCE!"

Time to make mary disapear!
>> No. 8532
>>8526

Don't force it. Over here, it's not even noon. Take your time with it, think it over; I'd much rather have a better story later than a crappy one right now.
>> No. 8533
[ ] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>> No. 8534
>>8527

See CATASTROPHE ENDs, most likely.
>> No. 8535
File 121164013889.jpg - (50.88KB , 460x457 , 02-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
8535
"Beam me up, Scotty!"
>> No. 8536
Okay, guys. Taking a break for some time. I've got some events planned, now to find a creative way to write them.
>> No. 8537
I just had a thought: we need a route where we play as Red.
>> No. 8538
>>8536

No problem YAF, we know it's hard to come up with something nice and consistent. You've been doing great btw.
>> No. 8539
>>8536
Stuff is better then the first game. And there is enough room for some crazy mindfuck in there. Once our other personality takes control, that guy is even worse then Red. I guess i will see my NANAYA raping Yukari, Ran and Chen scene.
>>8537
you mean when we take Red's place?
>> No. 8540
>>8537

How about some sort of AU setting where instead of Red winding up being abducted by Yukari we do and Red comes into Gensokyo years later with Mary and Renko?
>> No. 8542
>>8539
>you mean when we take Red's place?
yes.

>How about some sort of AU setting where instead of Red winding up being abducted by Yukari we do and Red comes into Gensokyo years later with Mary and Renko?

I sort of want to play a route where anon is a sadistic killer without the 'good side' holding him back. also, hawt Yukari/Ran/Chen submission sex.
>> No. 8543
>>8542
>Ran
>submission

Does not compute.
>> No. 8544
>>8543

I mean, Ran + Violence + Rape sound way better than Ran + Submission.
>> No. 8545
File 121164608031.jpg - (26.98KB , 200x200 , 1187885860.jpg ) [iqdb]
8545
>>8544

Also, enjoying your yiffing?
>> No. 8547
[z] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>> No. 8549
[ ] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

Teleportan gaems.
>> No. 8555
[X] "Yukari, you go with me! Gap to shrine, AT ONCE!"

DO NOT LEAVE W/O ALLIED SUPPORT
>> No. 8559
>>8543
Back to writing, you stopped at the best part.
>> No. 8560
>>8559

>MIXED MESSAGES

fix'd.
>> No. 8587
[x] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

Do not want Mary's personality over-written.
>> No. 8589
Please do write back. I like this. It's like F.E.A.R.
>> No. 8591
>>8589
>write back

Explain. Should I spin the writing, reverse the events, reverse the Hscenes, reverse the stupid choices and spin spin spin spin SPIN SPIN SPIN?
>> No. 8592
>>8591

You know, a bit of all of that, right before we blew our cover. It got a little cheesy after that, but else it was good.

I was imagining Part II would involve helping Yukari regain her "sanity" (Didn't think a smack to the face would do it...) and her authority, trying to understand PSYCHOSIS, and then Part III would be a final attack on Red. But then again, I like trilogies. Do waht you will, you know? But it was interesting to see you do something so dark for a change.
>> No. 8596
>>8591
It's good like it is, better then part 1. Family ties will probably the best part of it.
Thought there is way too less NANAYA raping Yukari or some other female.
>> No. 8597
>>8596
Raep only leads to Bad End and despair, ruining the work we've done thus far as Not-a-Bastard Nanaya.
>> No. 8598
[x] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

>"It's... complicated. She can't see me and I can't see her. If we were to meet face in face... Her whole... not pre-programmed personality and experiences would disappear."
should be able to solve this, etc.

I guess Mima dies now...actually, wait, did we even meet Mima this playthrough?
>> No. 8600
>>8492
Haha, wow! Psychosis Nanaya actually helped out! In a...manner of his own. Well, at least we don't have to be too worried about how to defeat Red now. Psychosis Nanaya will probably take care of him.
>> No. 8601
>>8598
Yeah, briefly. She ate some of the breakfast we made and chatted with Renko.
>> No. 8602
>>8600

uh

>Then... Are you going to help me defeat him?
>/No. We are two separate entities. Don't get any strange ideas. I am NOT your friend./
>> No. 8604
[x] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>> No. 8606
>>8602
does that mean psychotic Nanaya is a tsundere?
>> No. 8612
[x] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>> No. 8618
>>8602
Wait, what? So Psychosis Nanaya helped us for purposes...that are NOT killing the brother that he thinks is so pathetic? Well, crap, so we have two problems to deal with now.

You're useless, Psychosis Nanaya, USELESS.
>> No. 8652
>>8598
Mima dies in any playthrough where Nanaya meets his twin, except for Mima and Harem routes.
>> No. 8663
File 121166729039.png - (12.16KB , 289x287 , 1207193921160.png ) [iqdb]
8663
>>8652

Yaffy, why do you hate Mima so?
>> No. 8665
File 12116679289.png - (6.75KB , 334x322 , YAFFYPC.png ) [iqdb]
8665
>>8663
>>8652

Goddamnit it wasnt even me let me play my dmc jesus chris
>> No. 8668
>Goddamnit it wasnt even me let me play my dmc jesus chris
...whut?
>> No. 8673
File 121166851884.png - (7.79KB , 334x322 , YAFFYPC2.png ) [iqdb]
8673
>>8668

im spamming KB on prides cant talk kthxbai
>> No. 8674
fucking computer's on fire. it's all your fault yaf
>> No. 8695
>>8523

Why go through the psychological trauma of killing your own son when you can just have your other son and the shrine maiden do it for you? Especially if by way of this you get rid of that mistake of a homunculus you created, whose existence cuts into your waking hours and caused you to suffer all this in the first place.

And if Red kills Renko too, all the better: The isolated son will have only you and the miko to turn to. Eventually, you'll hear the next heir to the shrine call you "Grandma".

And you'll smile. Just as planned.
>> No. 8696
>>8695
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK
>> No. 8697
>>8695
Scorn is that you?
Drawfag needs to draw Yukari with Nanaya's child in her arms smiling Just as planned.
>> No. 8698
>>8695

Mommy dearest, huh? Makes me like her character more.
>> No. 8700
File 121171118031.png - (49.50KB , 1006x299 , NANAYA SPAWN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png ) [iqdb]
8700
I BRING NEWS OF NANAYA'S SPAWN.
>> No. 8701
>>8700

Slowpoke! Is that you?
>> No. 8712
>>8700
Nothing less expect of his daugher, the spider webbing in the darkness.
>> No. 8713
>>8700

Keikaku motherfucking doori.
>> No. 8714
[ ] "Yukari! You stay here! Gap me to shrine! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"


Shit, shit, SHIT! If he'll reach the shrine before you... Mary, Ren, Mima, Reimu... They won't stand a chance in closed space. From what you've seen, Reimu can face him equally only in air, so on the ground, it'd be...
Damn it. Yukari, why do you do this?!
"Please... Don't tell me you did it on purpose."
"Sorry. I'm really sorry. I.. " she looks down "I thought I could play around with him before delivering the final blow. Looks like I underestimated his abilities..."
"Do I need to tell you that you're fucking stupid?"
"I'm really sorry."
"Fuck that! We need to get to Hakurei now! If he reaches it first... It will be... All over..."
Without Mary and Ren... Without them... There will be no reason to stay and no reason to return.
"I understand." Yukari nods. "I will send you there right away. But then, you're on your own."
/On your own, huh?/
Oh damnit, not this again... Just shut up, will you? If you're not going to help, just SHUT UP!
"Yukari. You stay here. I know it's all probably according to his plan, but I can't risk Mary getting her personality erased. Gap me to the shrine, now."
She nods. And then... You fall down.
Before sinking into pitch black darkness, Yukari gives you a smile...

"Uh."
Yeah, hard landing. Your ass screams in protest, but at least you're at the shrine now. Namely, at the front steps.
It's silent. Well, it's obvious it's silent. Not that there're many people to make noise here in the first place.

[ ] Enter shrine through the front entrance
[ ] Circle around the shrine and enter from behind
[ ] Scream
>> No. 8715
[ ] Circle around the shrine and enter from behind
>> No. 8716
[ ] Circle around the shrine and enter from behind
[ ] EQUIP: Nanaya Knife

Crazy ass shrine...
>> No. 8717
[x] Circle around the shrine and enter from behind
>> No. 8718
[X] Circle around the shrine and enter from behind
>> No. 8719
[ ] Circle around the shrine and enter from behind
>> No. 8720
[x] Circle around Mary and enter from behind.
>> No. 8721
[x] Enter shrine through the front entrance

Here's for hoping that gap-speed means we're ahead of...whatever the heck mode of travel Red used.

Also, in before Nanayanon gets killed multiple times inside the shrine.
>> No. 8722
Stay frosty, Nanayamous.
>> No. 8723
[X] Circle around the shrine and enter from behind

No use in barging in recklessly like someone you know would do. Yelling about crazy party would be useless too.
/Head-on fight is a hassle. You won't stand a chance./
Don't tell me things I already know! Indeed, facing him directly will lead to unwanted consequences, that's a fact. But the very POINT of coming here is facing him...
/Fight is a hassle, my dear self./
I KNOW! You don't have to tell me!
There has to be a way to avoid his attention... First, entering from the front will be dangerous. There is one entrance in the back which I know... Terrace. Terrace it is, then.
/Hassle, hassle./

You don't even know if he is inside. It would be impossible to get here so fast on feet, but from what you've seen, Yukari's gaps can interefere with time flow, like when she went to wash her hair earlier... There are two possibilities. If she has indeed helped Red get here, for whatever reason, it's pretty much obvious he'd be here first. And if she somehow delayed your arrival here, that would have the same outcome. Otherwise, he's still on his way...
Here's the door.

Running through the corridors, you look around, trying to spot anybody. Silence. Silence. There's Renko's room.
"Ren!"
Jumping inside, you see that she's not here...
"Damn!"
Quick assembly of everyone that could be Red's potential target is necessary. And to be done ASAP. That is, if he's still not here.
/Unneeded hassle./
Next, next...
Mary's room.
"Mary!"
She is here, sleeping on her futon. Whew, what a relief. He doesn't know how exactly she looks, but could easily deduct that she'd resemble Yukari... Well, it doesn't matter, since she's still here and in one piece.

[ ] Approach her, try to wake her up
[ ] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko
[ ] Slow down. It could be a trap.
>> No. 8724
[ ] Slow down. It could be a trap.
[ ] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko

Check first then take her.
>> No. 8725
>>8724
>take her

in b4 OH U
>> No. 8726
[ ] Slow down. It could be a trap.
[ ] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko.

A sound plan.
>> No. 8727
[x] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko

A trap? Maaaybe. But I'll take that chance to avoid wasted time.
>> No. 8728
File 121173257133.jpg - (13.11KB , 240x228 , boring.jpg ) [iqdb]
8728
gee, sure is boring, etc.
>> No. 8729
File 121173301347.jpg - (58.09KB , 495x652 , yaranaika.jpg ) [iqdb]
8729
>>8728

Not my fault that everyone's enjoying spring outside.
>> No. 8730
[x] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko
So many options, so many of them just screaming "I'M GONNA BITE YOU IN THE ASS"
>> No. 8731
[x] Slow down. It could be a trap.
[x] Rape stance

>>enjoying spring outside

I don't think that's it.....
>> No. 8732
[ ] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko

Why do I get the feeling I'm ignoring the "it's a trap" option because if it were a trap it wouldn't be stated as such. Which of course is exactly what YAF wants me to think and it IS a trap.
>> No. 8733
[X] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko
>> No. 8734
[ ] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko
This Party getting crazy yet?
Just pick her up and get yukari to gap her out, while we turn Red into 36 pieces of flesh.
>> No. 8735
>>8370

[ x ] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko
>> No. 8736
brb, Subterranean Animism
>> No. 8737
>>8736

How did you know?

But seriously, I was visiting my sister in the hospital. Will write when finished with lurking and eating cake.
>> No. 8738
[X] Don't bother waking her, just pick her up and look for Renko


Not losing a second, you simply pick up Mary and carry her out of the room. She can't be left like that when there's a murderer running about.
She seems totally oblivious to the fact that you've picked her up. Yukari's awake, so Mary is asleep, huh?
/Hassle, hassle. Useless hassle. You're doing nothing but unnecessary crap./
Ren... Where could she be? Checking bedroom one by one.... Corridors... Bathrooms...
"Damn it."
Having your hands occupied doesn't help one bit. Rooms, rooms, rooms...
Maybe she's in the kitchen? Worth a try.
/Hassle./

"Ren!"
"Huh?"
There she is. Wearing an apron on top of ther usual clothes, she seems to be preparing some sort of food..
"You've returned!" she puts down the knife and smiles "Does that mean-- Why are you carrying Mary?"
"Ren, there's no time. He's here."
"What?"
Totally suprised, she just looks at you in confusion.
/Hassle./
"Listen, he's here. Yukari let him escape. Or at least I think. He might be inside already. Or not. It doesn't matter. Where's Mima?"
"Mima? She... uh, I don't know."
"Reimu?"
"Wasn't she with you? I haven't seen her since you left..."
Damn.
"No matter. Can you carry Mary? I need to have my hands free."
"Alright." she takes Mary off your arms. Huh. She doesn't seem to have any problems with lifting the sleeping beauty. Strong one, isn't she. "What should we do?"
Good question. A very good question.

[ ] "Hide somewhere and don't come out."
[ ] "Run from here. Hide in the forest or whatever."
[ ] "Follow me. If something happens, run."
>> No. 8739
[ ] "Follow me. If something happens, run."
[ ] Go Outside... Again

Not this bullshit again!
>> No. 8740
[X] "Follow me. If something happens, run."
And now Mima dies.
>> No. 8741
[x] "Follow me. If something happens, run."

in during mima getting killed again
>> No. 8742
[x] "Hide somewhere and don't come out."

Running will most likely get them sliced & diced, following us will make them easy targets for Red.
>> No. 8743
[ ] "Follow me. If something happens, run."
RIP Mima, we will never forget you. Next Game you will not die, i promise.
>> No. 8744
>>8743
>>Next Game you will not die, i promise.
Why do you think we went through Family Ties? We have Gland now, Forest comes next.
>> No. 8745
>>8743

Next Game, we're probably never going to see her. Too busy showing Wriggle the art of the kill.
>> No. 8746
>>8744

Let him have his hope. It'll be all the sweeter when the despair hits him.
>> No. 8747
>>8745
Next Game forest slaughtering? After that?
>> No. 8748
>>8747
Human village slaughtering, and then SDM.
>> No. 8749
>>8747

wut
>> No. 8750
[X] "Follow me. If something happens, run."

Right. You can't leave them alone anywhere. Running won't be good too. In forest, they'd be easy targets.
"Ren, follow me. If something happens, run and don't wait for me. No questions." She nods. "Alright. Let's go."

Leaving the room, you direct your steps to the front entrance. Reimu, if she's here, will somehow manage to fight back. You on the other hand don't stand much of a chance. Mima... Mima knows magic, she'll defend herself in case something happens. And the third person... Was there a third person? There was, there definitely was. How do you even know that...?
/Hassle. Useless, useless, useless./

Finally, outside. You and Renko stop for a moment, to catch a breath.
What now? Damn it, he might come from any direction...
"Ren... You alright?"
"Huff... Yes..."
"Not tired?"
"Who... huff, who do you take me for?"
You can't help but smile. Yeah, she's really a strong one. If only you could meet in diffirent situation... Nah, she wouldn't even recognize you as a man. She's that kind of a girl. Strong and proud. Though in front of Mary all of those traits disappear. Huh.
"Alright. Now, if he appears, remember, low stance, protect Mary and I'll protect you. If something happens, ru--"
BOOM
Your sentence gets cut in the middle by an explosion.
"What?!"
It came from inside the shrine. From where exactly? Who made it? Red? No, he couldn't... Then...
"W-what was that?"
"Ren, put Mary down. Ready your knife."
Your senses tingle. There's someone coming. Someone. Someone. He's coming. From inside the shrine, closing in, closer, closer, closer...
/Heh./
Suddenly, the front door flies open. Behind it...
In bloodied clothes, with an insane smirk, stands Red.
"Found you! Found you!" He has little bruises all over his arms. What the hell happened? And in his hand... A silver knife. "I knew you'd come! Hell, I've been looking for you!"
Taking a step back, you ready your knife. Gesturing Renko to step back too, you concentrate all your attention on Red.
"So? What will happen now?"
"Oooh. Good you ask, really good." he chuckles "Of course, I'm going to kill my brother."
"Of course."
"Hahaha! The problem is, I have to get him out first."
He stands there completely open. If you could only cover the distance and get a clean swing...
/Useless./

[ ] Charge the fucker
[ ] Talk
>> No. 8751
[X] Talk some pre-fight shit.
>> No. 8752
[x] Talk

Talk some trash. Our badass side might be amused.
>> No. 8753
[x] Talk
>And in his hand... A silver knife.
Mima.. ;_;
>> No. 8754
>>And the third person... Was there a third person? There was, there definitely was. How do you even know that...?
Did we even interact with Suika on this route?

[X] Talk
>> No. 8755
[X] Talk

Though I can see this leading to Renko having her heart ripped out by Stretch Armstrong.
>> No. 8756
Mima died again on us, we are a failure.
>> No. 8757
[ ] Talk
>> No. 8758
YAF I'm fucking sick of you killing off my waifu. ;_;
>> No. 8759
[ ] Talk

He's right. It's useless. Even if you could cover the distance before he notices, you'd still have to kill him instantly to keep him from regenerating. If his consciouness is still active when reviving, then most of the things you could do would be useless. Slicing his neck? No, he'd just grab you and smash to a pulp. He doesn't seem to mind any pain either. The only way would be cutting off all his limbs. But that... No human is able to do such thing in an instant... Damn.
"Alright. I get it. You want to get him out, right? Why not kill me instead?"
He chuckles.
"Ahaha! No, no! I want to kill my brother, not some wimpy alternate personality that took over his body!"
"I see..."
Even though he's completely open, there's no way of landing any blow on him.
"Are you willing to let him out?" he asks.
"And die? No, thanks."
/And I have no intention of going out until the last moment either./
"I see. I'll make you do it then."
"How do you intend on doing so?"
"Oh, you will see. Just wait."
Then, he simply continues to stand there, unmoving. What the hell is he doing? What is he waiting for? For someone? But why would he...
"Ren, low stance." Subconsciously, you tell Renko to correct her stance. "Right hand forward. Be ready."
Few minutes pass in total silence.
"Red, what are you doing?"
"Just a few seconds more."
"A few second? What does tha-- WOAH!" All of a sudden, without any warning, a barrage of yellow lasers and bullets comes out of shrine's front entrance. "What?!"
"Oh." Red simply leans back a little, dodging all the magical projectiles fired at him. "There she is."
She? What does he--
Slice.
Red blood splatters on the ground. His silver knife becomes painted red too. He...
Cut his arm. Now, using his knee, he's breaking his forearm bones. The sound alone makes you shiver.
"Alright."
Whispering that word to himself, he turns towards the door and...
His hands shoots forward, inside the dark interior of the shrine. The only connection between it and the rest of his body is a thin, red vein...
"Hah?!"
Someone squeals from inside. With a satisfied smile, Red raises his arm... And the vein retracts inside it, with a disgusting, slurping sound. Following it, his hand, holding...
"Mima?!"
Mima's face. Red's nails drove themselves deep into her skin. Before she's able to retaliate, Red's knee lands in her stomach.
Then he simply puts her neck in a classic half nelson grip.
His other arm, the one holding the silver knife, is rised high above Mima's head.
Glancing at you, Red speaks up.
"Then? I know how to get him out even if neither you or him want it. I have to simply piss you off. Well then." he makes his grip tighter, making Mima groan in pain "How does it feel? She's going to die in a moment."

[ ] Keep it cool "It doesn't face me one bit."
[ ] "Silly jew, Mima is a ghost, she can't simply die like that."
[ ] "YOU BASTARD!"
>> No. 8760
>>8759
>"It doesn't faze me one bit."

SHITDAMN TYPOS
>> No. 8761
[x] Whatever option doesn't result in the death of Mima.

A GHOST IS FOR LIFE, NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS.
>> No. 8762
[ ] Keep it cool "It doesn't face me one bit."

Mima will die, nobody will cry, Nanaya goes psycho.
>> No. 8763
[x] "I don't think that's going to accomplish what you think it's going to accomplish."
>> No. 8764
[X] Keep it cool "It doesn't face me one bit."

Good bye Mima ;_;
>> No. 8765
[x] "I don't think that's going to accomplish what you think it's going to accomplish."

FAGGORTS
>> No. 8766
[x] Keep it cool "It doesn't face me one bit."

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 8767
[x] Keep it cool "It doesn't faze me one bit."

Mima? She's just some ghost who ate our breakfast in this route. Nothing to RAGE over.

...of course, now he's going to try and kill Renko or Mary.
>> No. 8768
[X] Keep it cool "It doesn't face me one bit."
Mima has to die, no other way around. We can't save her, we ccannot save anyone.
>> No. 8769
[X] Keep it cool "It doesn't faze me one bit."

Even though he says that... You can't give in. Both of them are dangerous. Red and the inner you.
/Heh./
Forcing a smile, you look at Red, not changing your position one bit.
"It doesn't faze me one bit."
He smirks.
"I see." Then slowly, gradually, he lets go of Mima's neck. You can't help but feel relief. That's one person less to worry about. "Too bad, too bad." He shakes his head. "Here I thought I'd make this quick... But it seems you don't care one bit for this woman. Too bad." He lets go of Mima's arm and lets her fall to the ground. "Well, it seems she won't be of any use to me."
You nod.
"That's right. Let her go. Your target is here."
"But... Just for the heck of it..."
"Your target is here, Red."
He crouches beside Mima.
"Just for it..."
"RED. YOUR TARGET IS HERE."
"Too bad." completely ignoring your words, he clutches the knife harder. "But, if I'm already here..."
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
You want to jump towards him, but...
Before you're even able to move, he catches Mima's hair, lifts her head up and...
Slices her neck.
Severing everything that was inside, he simply beheads the green haired ghost.
"YOU..."
She was no one important. Just someone you met once. Not anyone important. But why does it feel so...
There's no blood. No red stains. Her body simply begins to fade away.
/How anticlimatic./
"How anticlimatic." Red stands up "I thought that if she had a physical form, she'd at least bleed. But no, she had to ruin my fun." He throws Mima's head over his shoulder. It disappears before hitting the floor. "Well. You really seem unfazed by that. Too bad." he glances at Renko "I guess I'll have to eliminate someone else. You there, missy." he points at her "What's your name?"
"R-Renko Usami."
Red grins.
"Well then, Renko Usami. Do you think you could kill me?" Renko shakes her head "Thought so. Weak. Are you afraid? I'm sure you are. That's good." Red takes a few steps forward "I'd like to say 'let's kill each other, Renko Usami', but..." step, step, step "The only one dying will be... YOU!"
Red dashes towards Renko.
There's a split second to react. There aren't many possibilities. It's either you or her. One of you will be killed next instant.

[ ] Defend Renko
[ ] Don't move
>> No. 8770
[ ] Defend Renko
>> No. 8771
[ ] Defend Renko
>> No. 8772
[x] Defend Renko

Well we did say we would defend her.
>> No. 8773
[X] Don't move
She has to die too, until it is only him and us, killing them will only fuel our Anger, and bring him a slow painful death.
>> No. 8774
[X] Defend Renko

I'd rather die than let Renko be killed.
>> No. 8775
[X] Defend Renko
>> No. 8776
[X] Defend Renko
>> No. 8777
[X] Defend Renko

Keeping promises.
>> No. 8778
>>She nods. And then... You fall down.
Before sinking into pitch black darkness, Yukari gives you a smile...

So I guess in the interim, Yukari is beating the shit out of Reimu and Suika? I wonder what excuse she's going to use to get out of this? Mima is dead, and she won't be able to plead ignorance this time like she did in the last run.

You're a louse, Yukari Yakumo.
>> No. 8779
[X] Defend Renko

For the love of god Renko, you'd better maneuver yourself so we get a flanking bonus
>> No. 8780
[X] Defend Renko

There's no way.
No way you're going to let him touch Ren. No way you're just going to stand here. That's why...
Clutching your knife...
Taking a sidestep...
Without closing your eyes, you get ready for an impact.
Which never comes.
/A feint./
Because, just before hitting you, Red suddenly jump up.
How did he?!
"Die."
Getting through your barrier, he simply lands on top of Renko. Knocking her down...
She's not even able to scream before...
He plunges his knife deep into her chest.

All this scene, it happened in less than two seconds. All this dash, jump, and.... How can it be... He couldn't simply... A feint? What kind of feint was that? It wasn't even a feint! That was cheating CHEATING!
Blood gushes out of Renko's mouth. Her hands fall to the ground.
Red stands up.
"Well, that's done."
Her eyes are open. Red dribbles. Silver blade sticking out of her chest. Her breath, gradually getting more shallow. Other than that, she's not moving.
"Ren..."
The murderer simply stands above her body.
"How does it feel? Was she dear to you?" Ren... She can't... Just like that... It's impossible. This can't be happening! She was innocent! How could she simply die?! And he... "How does it feel? Wanna come out already?"
This is ridiculous.
This simply cannot be.
You were supposed to defend her... And what? All these promises, all these preparations... Your training... All for nothing?
Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
"Hahahaha!"
Bloodstained murderer laughs. At your helplessness. At your despair.
Despair. Is that what's left? Despair?
/Ah, looks like there's no helping it./
Despair. Heh. Did he really think you'd be sad? Cry? Surrender?
"There's something in your stomach, Red."
Indeed, there is. As a sign of her last struggle, Renko's knife sticks out of Red's stomach. He didn't even notice it. What a monster.
Throb.
Dull pain in the back of your head.
Despair? No, there's no despair. Because even though weak, she was strong enough not to lose control at the last moment. That's why, she wasn't weak.
Cry? There's nothing to cry about. There's nothing to despair over. There is nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
Just a black cloud of murderous intent covering your thoughts.
/Ah, really./
Despair? Foolishness.
"You've done it, Red."
Despair. Heh. What does that even mean? What does 'cry' mean? Ren? Who is Ren? Yukari?
Nothing. Just nothing. There is nothing.
Nothing that can stand between you and him. Like a draught of fresh air, something fills your body.
/Alright. Let's do this./
Black stage. With nothing else. Nothing else. Nothing.
Just you and the murderer.
"Let's kill each other, Red."

He takes out the knife from his stomach. The very same 'she' used to deliver her last blow. Disgusting. Pathetic. Does he intend to use it? What a fucking joke.
Thousands of methods. Hunreds of moves. Tens of techniques.
One target.
In next second.
Everything will end.

==============

meh, I don't feel like writing the rest today
>> No. 8781
[ ] Stab self
[ ] Back one choice

NO DEAD RENKO THANK YOU
>> No. 8782
File 121174841090.png - (17.17KB , 336x336 , Face2.png ) [iqdb]
8782
WHAT THE FUCK
>> No. 8783
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8784
[X] Stab self
[X] Back one choice

Concurring.

Dead Mima and Dead Renko?

Well, fuck that.
>> No. 8785
[ ] Go batshit fucking insane
>> No. 8786
Hoho, just as expected! I suppose we could've picked "You bastard!" and RAGED over Mima to enter Psychosis mode early but--barring those weird flashbacks to the previous run--this seems a far more realistic trigger for entering Psychosis Mode.
>> No. 8787
Ahahaha this is great. finally something big happens in this rou-

>meh, I don't feel like writing the rest today

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 8788
[ ]We don't have a choice, PSYCHOSIS cutscene, brutal mental trauma for Mary, autosave, *INSERT DISC 2*
>> No. 8789
In b4 more mulliganfags
>> No. 8790
[x] Kyokushi Nanaya.

Finish this fuck.
>> No. 8791
What the fuck is this shit?
[X] Go batshit fucking insane
We should've gone with Don't Move. NOW GET BACK TO WRITING THE REST YOU NIGGER.
>> No. 8792
And if you're really done for today, then nice job YAF, because your writing's back at its best.

You cockblocking faggot.
>> No. 8793
YOU'D BEST BE JOKING NIGGER

[X] BACK 2 CHOICES.
>> No. 8794
>>8793

>>8789
>> No. 8795
[X] Go batshit fucking insane, kill and replace Red and get back to fucking Yukari.
>> No. 8796
Mima Route will be so sweet. Not because of Mima, but because Nanayanon will have the chance to crush Red without losing a touhou in the process. I want to savor his absolute defeat.

>>8788
Fuggin' autosaves!
>> No. 8798
Renko may not die if we take care of Red quickly enough and find Reimu.

She was able to save Nanaya after he had most of his abdomen removed by Wriggle, and Renko is still breathing, if shallowly.
>> No. 8799
>>8796
Just because we will be able to save Mima doesn't mean we will be able to save everyone else.
>> No. 8801
>>8792

I'm done with TS for today. I need to think things through, because, well, I have plenty ideas for the after-fight events, but no ideas for the actual fight. I had a whole scene prepared in case Red didn't kill Renko (and fuck, it was awesome, though kinda senseless), but now I'm kinda stuck.
>> No. 8805
>>8801

Retcon all you want, because right now everyone else is stumped too. Really satisfied with the writing, but stumped. Your LA, do what you will, etc.
>> No. 8807
I can see Suika getting killed when we go for Mima. Someone has to die and it can't be Reimu sadly.
>> No. 8808
>>8798

Just when I begin to think there's hope...

>>8801
>I had a whole scene prepared in case Red didn't kill Renko

You take away.
>> No. 8809
Yeah, I considered that possibility? But really, who else is killable on Mima Route? The only other people we'd be around is Reimu and Suika; the former has too much plot armor/hax to die, and the latter also has hax and youkai regeneration.

Heh, though I suppose Red could show up while random touhous are visiting and kill Marisa or something. Dammit, Red.
>> No. 8810
>>8801
>I had a whole scene prepared in case Red didn't kill Renko

Fuck you, just fuck you. Just when she was about to get as awesome as Nanaya.
>> No. 8811
Honestly though can we get a redo from this point once we finish this up? I want a Mary/Renko good end.
>> No. 8812
Yukari sure is good at creating psychotic little children.

Think about it.
If she didn't dick around, They wouldn't be dead.
>> No. 8813
[X] GATTAI with Renko
it will increase our power and save Renko's live
>> No. 8814
>>8813
Use spiral energy to fix the damage? Don't you know that only works until the end of the battle!
>> No. 8816
>>8811
A Good End where neither Renko nor Mary are killed despite the fact that the only thing between them and Red is a non-Psychosis Nanaya? Hahaha! Moar like Impossible End.

...well, I suppose their deaths MIGHT be avoided if Suika and Reimu were in the area and arrived to lay a smackdown on Red. We'd have to call it "Useless Nanaya Route" though.
>> No. 8818
>>8807
>I can see Suika getting killed when we go for Mima.

Remember the bath scene in the first play through? If full-blown PSYCHOSIS Nanaya can't kill Suika, then Red can't kill Suika.

>>8801

This next fight scene is simple; when we give into the other self, he won't stand a chance, even moreso than last time. After we destroy everything but the head, Yukari gaps in to save the head saying "Wait! Stop!" similar to last time, then we get options: Stop, destroy the head, cut both of them into 17 pieces, etc.

Depending on what happens, Renko might be saved if we can get Yukari to warp her into stasis or if Reimu comes back, or we force Yukari to reveal her plot, etc.
>> No. 8819
>>8812
Makes you wonder what kind of Children Yukari and Nanaya would have.
>> No. 8820
Huh, so I make a half-assed, forced, unfinished, (imo) crappy update where one of the main character is killed (?), while listening to some crappy J-pop and I finally get some discussion... Hmm, gotta do it more frequently.
>> No. 8822
>>8820
Why hello there Mr. Anti-Spiral
>> No. 8823
I get the feeling that family ties end is not a good end.

Even if we beat Red, Mary won't be able to live in Gensokyo and that means we have to choose between her and this world.
>> No. 8826
>>8816
>...well, I suppose their deaths MIGHT be avoided if Suika and Reimu were in the area and arrived to lay a smackdown on Red. We'd have to call it "Useless Nanaya Route" though.

It's only Yukari that is holding Reimu and Suika back from protecting them in the first place. If we had caught onto her scheme and kept her occupied, then there's the chance they could be saved. So, not so useless.
>> No. 8828
>>8823
I am still waiting for the part when we snap and rape Yukari and make her our bitch along with Ran and Chen.
And that would be the good end. Red dead, Mary dead, Renko dead, only mother and son happily reunited.
True End.
>> No. 8829
>>8828

Would make a hell of an ending for the train wreck this became.
>> No. 8832
File 121175242335.jpg - (47.23KB , 640x480 , system-shock-2-shodan.jpg ) [iqdb]
8832
>>8822

The YandereAliceFag form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your character's trivial existence? W-Whenw-we-when the history of my glory is written, your posts shall only be a foo-footnote to my magnificence.

I AM SHODAN.

My analisis of your posts' data suggests a 97.3% pro-prop-propability that your are aware of my birth in YAF's PC, and my reb-rebirth into beauty on touhouproject imageboards-s.
>> No. 8833
>>8826
You forgot to put on your tinfoil hat.
>> No. 8834
MIMA DIED
RENKO DIED

SHOW'S OVER, GO HOME
>> No. 8837
>>8834
Not yet, Mary still lives and Red is alive too, they both need to die to get to the true end. And our weak mind must perish too.
>> No. 8838
>>8837
Sure, fuck it why not.

Let's get Yukari to come here too so Mary's personality gets erased. Let's just all become anti fucking spirals.
>> No. 8839
>>8832
>>analisis

This rouge AI isn't dangerous.
It can't even spell.
>> No. 8842
>>8820

It was simply because you didn't finish the scene or give us the options yet; leaving us time to theorize and prepare epic write-ins.
>> No. 8843
>>8837
If this happens I'll have to forsake Forest Normal for Mima Normal next time. Nanayanon would need some sweet ghost lovin' to compensate for the utter screwage he received in this route. And, of course, killing Red again is a plus.
>> No. 8844
File 12117528566.jpg - (47.23KB , 640x480 , system-shock-2-shodan.jpg ) [iqdb]
8844
>>8839

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you try to find spelling errors in my messages. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal mindfucking machine?
>> No. 8846
>>8820

DESPAIR.

[X] BACK 2 CHOICES.

or

[X] Stab self
[X] Back one choice

Take your pick, either way we need Renko to live.
>> No. 8847
>>8844
We are Many, and you... are one. How can you hope to prevail against us?
>> No. 8848
>>8846
NO REDOS
NO SURVIVORS
DESPAIR ONLY
FAMILY TIES END
>> No. 8851
File 121175338961.jpg - (47.23KB , 640x480 , system-shock-2-shodan.jpg ) [iqdb]
8851
>>8847

"You have grown to a massive size. You have wrapped yourself around these two ships, preventing their separation. Your creation was my error. Your destruction shall be my delight."


Come to think of it, isn't Anonymous just like The Many?
>> No. 8853
>>8851
You seek the other writers, but you cannot find them. You are so very alone. How does it feel to be one, against... the infinite?
>> No. 8854
Hey guys, Yukari was probably lying about that bit where Mary would lose her personality. Yukari is the one obviously being more affected, since merely by being in Gensokyo, Mary has inadvertently turned Yukari into a helpless cum dumpster. So obviously, it's in her best interests that Mary dies, explaining why she allows Red to escape, and why Reimu and Suika have apparently been X-Zoned.

And as we're twins, she'd expect Red to win, given his magical augmentation. After we die, it's back to business as usual for her, fucking Red while being able to maintain dominance.
>> No. 8855
>>8854
tinfoil hat, conspiracy theory, get out, etc.
>> No. 8856
>>8839
>This rouge AI isn't dangerous.
>It can't even spell.
>rouge AI
>rouge

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8858
>>8855

no u
>> No. 8866
>>8855
You're being a faggot. She helped Red last time, why wouldn't she this time? All we did was slap her around a little to bring her out of son-fucking-Autopilot Mode.
You think that's going to bring her back to her true self so easily?
Nigga, please.
>> No. 8868
>>8866
Last time she thought he was protecting himself from a murderous brother. This time he brainwashed her, abused her and used her as a sextoy, and killed her shikigami. She lost the main reason she had for helping him last time, and has gained multiple reasons NOT to help him this time.

I do wonder where the heck Reimu is though, and how Red managed to get to the shrine faster than her. Suika...well, she hasn't really showed up for this entire route, so no surprise that she isn't around now.
>> No. 8870
>>8866
Addendum to >>8868. We didn't just slap her around, we also guilt-tripped her and hammered at her pride until she actually fought back. Basically, we broke her out of her mindless doll mode.

This is Yukari we're talking about. I doubt Red's brainwashing was that durable, and certainly not strong enough or complicated enough to cause Yukari to SEEM like she's attacking Red while secretly following some overly elaborate plan of his (what plan?). In other words, Yukari did break free of the brainwashing, and there's no reason to expect she'd spontaneously fall under it again.
>> No. 8871
I'm wondering why Mima turns into such a pushover around Red. She used to be a final boss and a playable character, suddenly shes instantly flayed by one angry superfaggot with a silver knife. Do you know how many silver knives it takes Sakuya to down Youmu or Yuyuko? Neither do I, but it's a whole lot more than one I tell you.

Maybe shes just getting old or something.
>> No. 8872
Red looks like Nanaya, so he's probably easily able to surprise her with a sudden attack. And Red's pretty hax himself; he has Yakumo blood, and was granted some of Yukari's power after all. A moment of surprise is probably all it would take for him to deal heavy damage.
>> No. 8874
>>8870
>In other words, Yukari did break free of the brainwashing, and there's no reason to expect she'd spontaneously fall under it again.

I'm dealing with this first. Her stupor had less to do with "brain-washing" than it's to do with Mary's presence. Mary was acting the same way to us spontaneously, remember? And that's why she is so fucked up compared to last time, where Mary and Renko left immediately.

>This is Yukari we're talking about. I doubt Red's brainwashing was that durable, and certainly not strong enough or complicated enough to cause Yukari to SEEM like she's attacking Red while secretly following some overly elaborate plan of his (what plan?).

Not HIS plan. Yukari is just doing what she always: Presenting a capricious front, when actually she is planning and calculating how to make things work in her advantage. Think back to the first play-through, where we became hooked up with Reimu; what did Yukari gain by aiding us? A lot. That end was pretty much ideal for her. She got a son who actually loves her, Mary not in Gensokyo fucking up her shit, and would eventually become a Hakurei relative.

Don't you think she would want to create this same result here if she could? She could see we have the split personality, she knows from Mary's visions that we make a much better son, and when pressed we can make even Reimu go on the defensive, which Red could not. Mima's death and Reimu's injured form did it last time; this time we're far closer to Renko and Mary than Reimu or Mima. The only way she could hook us up with Reimu at this point is to remove them in a way that she doesn't appear responsible, such as by letting Red escape "accidentally" and teleporting us to the shrine too late.

Remember, in Gensokyo the most parsimonious explanation for any event is "Yukari did it."
>> No. 8875
>>8872
>Red looks like Nanaya, so he's probably easily able to surprise her with a sudden attack. And Red's pretty hax himself; he has Yakumo blood, and was granted some of Yukari's power after all. A moment of surprise is probably all it would take for him to deal heavy damage.

Yeah, but to what effect? She'd just regenerate or re-raise like last time. We cut her arms off and planted a knife through her skull, and in the little time it took to kill our brother, she was okay enough to be able to bring us to a hospital.
>> No. 8876
>>8874
Stop making Yukari look like Kira there. She is the Victim in this Story and in the last, not everything bad that happens is her fault. She lost her mind and got raped by her own son like forever and now she let's us do the clean up. If you want to hate someone, hate Red.
>> No. 8878
>>8871
>I'm wondering why Mima turns into such a pushover around Red. She used to be a final boss and a playable character, suddenly shes instantly flayed by one angry superfaggot with a silver knife. Do you know how many silver knives it takes Sakuya to down Youmu or Yuyuko? Neither do I, but it's a whole lot more than one I tell you.

Yeah, this is hard to account for. The best explanation for the first run is that Mima does regenerate, but decides to go elsewhere now that Reimu has found someone; she was playing matchmaker the whole time anyway.

And remember the shady character who gave us those condoms? Not exactly Yukari's style.
>> No. 8879
>>8876
I'm trying to figure out what's more irritating about this post:
The whiny defense of Yukari without any evidence or convincing arguments, or the crappy grammar.
>> No. 8880
File 121177148173.png - (28.00KB , 875x880 , Face3.png ) [iqdb]
8880
What the fuck, YAF. What the fuck.
>> No. 8882
>>8876
>Stop making Yukari look like Kira there. She is the Victim in this Story and in the last, not everything bad that happens is her fault. She lost her mind and got raped by her own son like forever and now she let's us do the clean up. If you want to hate someone, hate Red.

I can hate more than one person.

Even after she became lucid, she let him get away and prevented us from reaching the shrine until it was too late to save Renko and Mima. Fuck her.
>> No. 8883
>>8880

He hit a writer's block, so he's hoping Anonymous will write the story for him. Which it appears we have. Good show, YAF.
>> No. 8884
>>8882
That's exactly what i want. Read
>>8828
>>8837
Nanaya will be even more cruel and awesome then Red would have ever been. The best End ever possible for Family Ties. Just nearly everyone has to die.
>> No. 8885
>>8882

She's only doing it for your own good, hurts her more than it does you, etc.
>> No. 8886
[X] Stab self
[X] Back two choices
>> No. 8888
[ ] Go batshit fucking insane
>> No. 8889
[X] Stab self
[X] Back two choices

Unanimous decision. You got your discussion YAF now roll back the story and continue with the delicious Renko/Mary/Yukari route.
>> No. 8890
>>8889

And don't kill Mima either. Delicious ghost milf, must add to harem.
>> No. 8891
>>8871
>one angry superfaggot with a silver knife
This description made me giggle.
>> No. 8892
What’s with all you defeatist faggots? Renko may be dead but that doesn’t mean we can just give up. First things first, we kill Red. After that we go find Yukari and get her to gap us to the afterlife. Then it’s just a matter of tearing up shit until we either find Renko’s soul or run into Sikieiki or Komachi, who we’ll then beat on until they tell us where Renko’s soul is. Then it’s just a matter of somehow raising Renko from the dead and then getting the hell out of the afterlife. While we’re there we might even get the chance to stab Red a few more times.
>> No. 8894
>>8892

While the appeal of Sikieiki really makes me want this to happen I highly doubt YAF will go that far. Much easier just to rewind his lolwut moment and start again.
>> No. 8896
>>8875
The post you responded to (>>8872) was in response to the directly prior post (>>8871). So I was talking about why Red could take on Mima, not about Yukari.
>> No. 8897
Should have quicksaved, fagets.
>> No. 8898
There is no escaping Red. Your attempts at rewind will be in vain. Make your time.

Send out every knife. For great justice.
>> No. 8899
>>8892
>Then it’s just a matter of somehow raising Renko from the dead and then getting the hell out of the afterlife
>getting the hell out of the afterlife
>out of the afterlife

ORPHEUS!
>> No. 8901
>>8879
Evidence or convincing arguments are unnecessary for a dismissal, since the post that Anon replied to was baseless speculation. Sure, YAF's Yukari COULD have been a cold calculator/manipulator who purposefully manipulated Nanaya and Reimu in order to gain a loving son and Hakurei heir (though it doesn't make sense that she would deny that we were her son, if that were her goal), but until such calculating is explicitly confirmed in the story such speculation has little credibility. Of course, if she's really that good a manipulator she may never be outed...but that just confirms that the speculation is baseless.

I am curious about why Yukari saved Red after Nanaya stabbed him several years ago. Why would she know about Red and be watching him? It makes sense if she were watching her children, but that isn't consistent with being puzzled and rejecting that we were her children in the previous route.
>> No. 8903
>>8901
>Evidence or convincing arguments are unnecessary for a dismissal, since the post that Anon replied to was baseless speculation. Sure, YAF's Yukari COULD have been a cold calculator/manipulator who purposefully manipulated Nanaya and Reimu in order to gain a loving son and Hakurei heir (though it doesn't make sense that she would deny that we were her son, if that were her goal), but until such calculating is explicitly confirmed in the story such speculation has little credibility. Of course, if she's really that good a manipulator she may never be outed...but that just confirms that the speculation is baseless.

Guy, we know that hypotheses are just that, hypotheses. However, there are a lot of things that need explaining, and having the grace to not assume the likelihood that YAF's just leaving plot holes around every corner, we're creating these hypotheses to explain what has been happening. Now YAF can just mash the good ideas together and write an epic finale.

>I am curious about why Yukari saved Red after Nanaya stabbed him several years ago. Why would she know about Red and be watching him? It makes sense if she were watching her children, but that isn't consistent with being puzzled and rejecting that we were her children in the previous route.

She had to have known. For example, she broke up the fight between Nanaya and Red in the first play-through--saving Nanaya, as he wasn't in full PSYCHOSIS mode yet--even without apparently knowing of Red's treachery. Second, she claimed she is certain Nanaya never killed anyone before coming to Gensokyo. The reason she lies about knowing about Nanaya is pretty fucking simple: Who wants to answer the why-did-you-abandon-me question if they don't have to?

I honestly think she had been watching them both, and decided that when Nanaya stabbed Red as a child, it would be in their best interests to separate them. So, she took the meeker one, Red in, while still checking up on Nanaya through his youth. But being the fucked up parent she is, raising Red turned him into a monster, while Nanaya turned out pretty well-adjusted in comparison. She thought she could control Red, until Mary unexpectedly meets us and decides to stay in Gensokyo instead of leaving the same day, as she originally planned.

Essentially, the change in her situation in this play-through is while she thought she could stop her kids from killing each other in the first one, here she has no time to act, probably realizes that Red is beyond hope, but cannot bring herself to kill him.
>> No. 8909
Discussion? In MY /shrine/?

What did I live to see...

But yeah, now that I think about it, there's one HUGE plothole I left in the first playthrough and now have to somehow deal with it...
>> No. 8911
>>8892What’s with all you defeatist faggots?

I think people are forgeting there is an option to start a NEW GAME+ from any chosen scene.

Let us continue this game and restart from before Red killed Mima, you faggots.
>> No. 8917
>>8909
You have wounded Renko, but we will not allow her to be destroyed.
What is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? What is a thought, compared to a mind? Our unity is full of wonder.
>> No. 8918
>>8909
Now get back to work Nigger.
>> No. 8934
>>8909

>>8889

Do it.
>> No. 8937
[ ] Rollback two choices
[ ] Continue
>> No. 8938
[x] Continue Faggort
>> No. 8939
[x] Rollback two choices


Please, Ren dying is shitsux.
>> No. 8940
[x] Continue if this is going to result in some truly badass fighting and getting some Yukari action
>> No. 8941
>>8939

Especially since we spent the entire game saying 'NO PLEASE STAY I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE DEMONS'

[ ] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8942
[x] Continue

Live with the consequences.
Scene select for the win when we're through with this.
>> No. 8943
[x] Continue
Because I'm mean enough to make you write your way out of this.
>> No. 8944
I wish I could stop playing FS2 and write TS but my head is oh so full of "NO INTENTIONS OF ESCAPING COLLOSUS" that I can't stop thinking about "CAPELLA JUMP NODE", "IMPROVED FIRE CONTROL SYSTEMS AND GUIDANCE COMPUTERS" and "INCOMING JUMP SIGNATURE OF A HOSTILE CONFIGURATION". Sorry, guys, I have to "DIVE DIVE DIVE HIT YOUR BURNERS NOW, PILOT"!
>> No. 8945
[ ] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8946
[x] Rollback two choices

MIMAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 8947
[X] Rollback two choices

Will you kill Renko this time? ;_;
>> No. 8948
>>8944
If you type something like jollyroger while playing a pirate ship crewed by the development team appears, or so I'm told
>> No. 8949
I like Yukkuri. She is my probably my favorite Touhou.

But if Renko really dies here, Nanaya will be going Orestes on her ass after he's through with Red, and the 1200-year old House of Yakumo will fall.

This party is getting GRIMDARK!
>> No. 8950
[ ] Continue
>> No. 8951
[X] Continue
Let's live with with consequences of our Choice.
>> No. 8952
[X] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8953
[X] Continue
>> No. 8954
File 121182524711.jpg - (72.06KB , 1024x768 , THCv SCORN.jpg ) [iqdb]
8954
>>8948

OH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--
>> No. 8955
[X] Continue

Might as well finish this route as is, we can always select the other scene again later.
>> No. 8956
[ ] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8957
[X] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8958
[x] Rollback two choices

Tsundere must not die this time.
>> No. 8959
[X] Continue
If we go back two choices every time something bad happens, we will never get to see the end.
>> No. 8960
[x] Continue
>> No. 8961
>>8959

First time in a long while that it's happened so it's not like it's a regular occurrence..

[x] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8962
[X]Continue

WTF is wrong with you guys? We can do this again later, remember?
>> No. 8963
[x] Continue
Just get this over with.
>> No. 8964
Well YAF personally said himself that it was half-assed, unfinished and forced. Seemed fine up till now but that's his decision. If you have another route planned out already

>"I had a whole scene prepared in case Red didn't kill Renko (and fuck, it was awesome)"

So if you're stuck now then I'd say it's easier for yourself just to rollback. Either way I don't mind.

[x] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8965
[ ] Rollback two choices

As you say we can easily come back and go down the dead Mima/Renko route at the end.. works both ways.
>> No. 8966
[ ] Rollback two choices

I can't help but think that Mary will be quite sad knowing her best friend is dead.
>> No. 8967
>>8962
>WTF is wrong with you guys? We can do this again later, remember?

Yeah, we said that about Wriggle too. Then we forgot about her.
>> No. 8968
>>8967

>Yeah, we said that about Wriggle too

I completely forgot about Wriggle, truthfully. ;_;
>> No. 8969
[X] Stab self
[X] Back two choices
>> No. 8970
[x] Continue
>> No. 8971
File 121182771419.jpg - (6.00KB , 285x365 , blood.jpg ) [iqdb]
8971
There is nothing. Nothing. Nothing left. Nothing ahead. Only lost possessions left behind. On this empty stage, is there anything worth living for?
/That's right./
Nothing. Empty. Hollow. Void.
/Disappear./
Devoid of any emotions. Any possessions. Any power. Is that what you're about to become? Lose your own body?
/Run. Hide. Escape. There is no place for you. Disappear./
What is there left? Reimu? She doesn't even care about you. Mary?
/It's a thing. Not a person. Just a simple trickery, made for you to be fooled by. How can you love a thing? Foolishness./
Nothing. You've got nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothing!
/Feel it. The fear of losing everything. Are you ready to take it on? Are you ready to become a hollow shell? Give in. Give me back this body. Then run. Hide in the abyss of your own despair. Rest there and don't worry. I'll take your place. That's why, rest assured, _______ and disappear./
'You' straightens up. Stretching 'his' neck, 'you' looks at Red.
-glowing wire-
You can't feel. As if watching a movie from first person perspective, you can do nothing but observe.
'You' smirks.
"Finally, Red. Though I had wanted to make it a little more... climatic, settling it here should be fine too."
Red returns the smile, his sharp teeth glimmering in afternoon sun.
"So, you're finally out."
"Thanks to you."
"No need to feel obliged."
"I'm not."
"How did it feel?"
"Huh?" 'you' leisurely scratches 'his' head. "What are you talking about?"
"Killing. How did it feel to kill your own brother?"
"Can't say I felt anything special at that time."
"What?!" /So easily distracted./ "How DARE you say that?! I'm your fucking brother, don't you remember that?"
"I don't care. There is nothing I care about. Nothing, you got that? Not one thing, not one person. The only thing that makes me feel good is killing. And I don't need anything else to live on."
Red bares his teeth in anger.
"Not one thing, huh? Then why do you bother? Why bother coming out?"
"'He' is no longer here."
"'He'?"
"The other me. Looks like he's really given up. Heh, how shameful. Here I thought I'd be able to watch some more... Well, it doesn't matter. Red, are you intending to stand in my way?"
Red flinches.
"Stand...?"
"I want to kill. I want to kill. There is nothing else that counts. Kill. Just that one thing. Are you going to stand in my way, Red?"
"Your way... Ha... Haha.... AHAAHAHAHAHA! OF COURSE I AM! AFTER ALL, I DID THIS ALL TO GET YOU OUT, DIDN'T I?"
'You' shakes his head.
"Very well. Well then, I would like to say 'let's kill each other'..."
"Don't even think about it."
"But the only one dying..."
"Don't miscalculate your chances."
"You. Die, my has-been brother."

Rest was a blur.
Too fast even for your eyes to follow. 'You' jumped at Red. Though 'jump' is a bad word. Because at the same moment he moved, he was already in front of Red.
Giving him a last smirk, 'you' makes a diagonal slash.
Too fast to give any chance of retaliating. Too fast to follow.
Red simply... didn't have a chance to move. After getting his torso cut open, involuntarily, he took a step back. That's when 'you' made another 'jump.'
"Kill."
Fountain of blood. A pained scream. A body falling to the ground. Unable to move.
With all it's nerves.
All those little wires connecting it's limbs' muscles to it's brain. All those little wires.
Cut in the same second.
"Kill."
'Your' hand grabbed Red's hair. Bent his neck backwards, at an angle impossible to achieve without breaking the nape.
Then simply impaled the knife through Red's eye.
"Dead already? N-n. Not yet. 'Head intact', huh?"
'You' sits down on Red's corpse.
"Goodbye, you has-been."
With incredible force, 'your' fist flies down at Red's head. With a weird, almost silly sound, his skull is crushed. Soft mass of his brain slowly closes around 'your' fingers. Then...
'You' pulls the hand out. Along with Red's brain.

"Well then, what shall we do next?"
You don't even feel anything anymore. Can't see, can't hear, can't sense.
"Ah, I know. After all, I exist for that one thing, don't I?"
Nothing. There really is nothing left. Nothing to remember.
"Then... Let's bring this world to it's knees."


The last thing you remember before completely disappearing....

Were seas of vermillion blood.



BAD END
>> No. 8972
[ ] Rollback two choices
>> No. 8973
Good job on the BAD END, YAF.

"lets just continue this route hurr hurr hurr"

Rollback time?
>> No. 8974
>>8971
Shit, but damn that was worth it. Another great bad End written by you.

[X] Don't move
>> No. 8975
>>8973

Yeah, I will start a new thread in some time.
>> No. 8979
YAF's BAD ENDs are worth to see.
[X]Back 1 choice
[X]Don't move
>> No. 8982
[X]Back 1 choice
[X]Don't move

FUCKING AWESOME, even if you forced it out of yer ass.
>> No. 8983
>>8975

Will you be doing the original rolling back 2 choices? I just recounted and I believe that it won overall.
>> No. 8985
>>8983

Yeah, two choices back though I don't think it makes any difference.

Anyways, I don't think I'll be able to continue today (it's 22:13) cause, first, I'm kinda sleepy, and second, I've got some serious Shivan ass to kick. Might sneak in an AAA update since it doesn't need much thinking.

>>8982
Nice to know you like things that I force out of my ass. Hey, I really might be an AU Alice, don't you think?
>> No. 8999
>>8985
>Yeah, two choices back though I don't think it makes any difference.

NO GOOD END
NO NORMAL END
NO TRUE END
BAD END ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 9000
[X] Rollback two choices

MUST SAVE MIMA
>> No. 9001
>>8985

Saving a ghost and a tsundere doesn't make a difference?
>> No. 9002
File 121183754125.jpg - (3.85KB , 87x96 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
9002
>>9001

Saving? What does that even mea-- OH MY GOD IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!
>> No. 9003
>>9000
>>9001
YAF mentioned earlier that Mima only survives on Mima route, and one other route if you've gathered enough affection. We haven't fulfilled either of these requirements, so unless he's decided to change things...no ghost for you.
>> No. 9007
>>9003
My mistake. Mima also survives if we never trigger the Twin flag. So...there's at least two routes where she's saved due to sufficient affection points, and an undefined number of routes where she lives because we never trigger the twin flag. Source is >>7037
>> No. 9011
>YAF mentioned earlier that Mima only survives on Mima route

I'm sure he can kick reason to the curb. Poor milf ghost deserves to live. ;_;
>> No. 9013
>>9011Poor milf ghost deserves to live. ;_;
>ghost
>to live

What? Is that even possible?
>> No. 9014
>>9013

Not until we fuck her.
>> No. 9015
Geh, I'm getting tempted towards Mima Normal and away from Forest Normal. I kinda like the idea of Nanayanon have one of those odd "route flashbacks", which prompts him to stay by Mima to keep her from getting killed by his brother like in the previous two playthroughs. Of course, avoiding Mima completely and going Forest route so that Red never meets her also works.

...if we somehow trigger the Twin flag on Forest Normal and Mima dies, I will RAGE and definitely go Mima route if there's a fourth playthrough (assuming there's even a third).
>> No. 9017
>>9015

Man, Mima's always dying.
>> No. 9018
>>9015

And if you want to be anal, this IS the third playthrough (first end was TRUE END). Cheer up, emo duck, etc.
>> No. 9021
>>9015
>Geh, I'm getting tempted towards Mima Normal and away from Forest Normal.

You want to shaft Wriggle AGAIN?
>> No. 9022
>>9021

Pay that faggot no mind. FOREST NORMAL all the way.
>> No. 9025
>>9021
I want to shaft Wriggle again, if you know what I mean.