[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121120191072.jpg - (109.58KB , 960x1280 , 121114389839.jpg ) [iqdb]
6779 No. 6779
THIS SHRINE v0.87

[X] NEW GAME

NEW GAME initializing...
Accessing genetic memory...
...
HINT FOR TODAY
Yaffy: There is a hole in the sky through which things can fly.
...
Link estabilished.
Commencing visual transmission.

You have already read this part.
Skipping.

And so the day has come. Sitting in your room, fully dressed, you glance outside through your window, waiting for the two familiar figures to come in sight. Your computer's turned on, Opera's tab bar is filled with forums and image boards made by people who, like you, believe in Gensokyo's existence. But you are diffirent. You met (alright, stalked) people who have been there before. And soon, you will see all of that with your own eyes.
Suddenly, there's a movement outside. Two familiar figures emerge from one of the alleys and cross the street just outside your house. You stand up. There's still a little bit of time, they don't seem to in a hurry.

[ ] Grab cellphone
[ ] Grab knives
[ ] Grab both
[ ] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful

>> No. 6780
[X] Grab knives.
[X] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful.

Don't need useless cellphone.
>> No. 6783
[x] Grab knives
[x] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful
>> No. 6784
[x] Grab knives.
[x] Grab Electric Razor.
>> No. 6785
[ ] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful
[ ] Grab knives

Did we ever use that phone last time?
>> No. 6786
[X] Grab knives
[X] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful

Those knives might sure come in handy. You don't really remember where you got them, since they've been with you almost forever. Three folders with black handles and plain, one-sided blades. Not those kind of fancy pseudo-military knives that are trendy nowadays. You've always thought that OTFs are cooler, but it's way too expensive to afford a sturdy one. Well, these have served you good enough throughout all these years you've lived alone and there's no good reason to replace them with any other knives.
Click.
With a silent pop, your computer shuts down. Sound of whirling cooler slowly coming to a stop can be heard for a few seconds before absolute silence dominates this small space.
Looking around your room, you see that most of it is occupied with piles of dirrty clothes, books and other useless junk. The only things that attract your attention are... A strange leaflet you don't remember receiving, an oppai ball (life-life texture ;_;) and a plastic BB gun. There is also a pile of books stashed in the corner of the room, contaning both thick tomes and little, short novels. In between their covers, you see some white sheets of paper, probably your printed Gensokyo-related knowledge database. What was it called? Perfect Momento? Perfect Memory? Well, your memory is certainly not perfect, that's for sure.

[ ] Leaflet
[ ] Oppai ball
[ ] Check those books
[ ] Fuck this shit, go outside
>> No. 6787
>>6785

I think we took a picture of Reimu once.

[x] Look
[x] Knives
>> No. 6788
>>6787

Dammit, slowpoked again.
>> No. 6789
[x] Leaflet

WELCOME TO THIS SHRINE v0.87!
>> No. 6790
[ ] Leaflet
[ ] Oppai ball <-- This will prove pivotal against the twin
[ ] Check those books
>> No. 6791
[x] Leaflet
[x] Oppai ball
[x] Go outside
>> No. 6792
[x] Leaflet
[x] Oppai ball
>> No. 6793
[x] Leaflet
[x] Go outside
>> No. 6794
[x] Leaflet
[x] Oppai ball (Lifelike texture ;_;)
[x] Go outside
>> No. 6795
[ ] Leaflet
[ ] Oppai ball
[ ] Check those books
>> No. 6796
[x] Leaflet
[x] Oppai ball (it'll save your life... somehow)
[x] Go outside
>> No. 6797
[x] Oppai ball
>> No. 6798
[x] Leaflet
[x] Oppai ball

The mysterious leaflet is a simple piece of paper, painted in bloody red. Yellow, eye-catching caption says "How to kill someone with your bare hands". Under it, there are detailed instructions on said task, complete with pictures to go with each step. Now who the hell would be giving out something like this? Seriously, this world is becoming an eyesore...
Hiding the leaflet in your pants pocket, you bend down to pick up the oppai ball. Mmm, life-like texture... Damn the sensation alone makes you want to cry and despair over your lonliness. Sure, there is a reason why you can tell if that ball has a life-like texture, but... Well, your recent sexual experiences are composed of intimate meeting with your hand only. But that's going to change soon, right?
You have no idea how a thing like this could come in handy in a dangerous world like Gensokyo, but... Just for this sensation... This pleasant squeezing under your fingers...
Stuffing the ball in your shirt pocket, you grab your jacket and storm outside.

Walking outside, you see that the girls have already passed by your home and are now taking a turn into one of the streets.

[ ] Follow them silently
[ ] Call out to them
[ ] Follow them silently, not letting yourself be discovered
>> No. 6799
[x] Follow them silently
>> No. 6800
[ ] Follow them silently
>> No. 6801
[X] Follow them silently.

Just remember to approach when they reach the border.
>> No. 6802
[x] Follow them silently
It's like clockwork!
>> No. 6803
[X] Follow them silently
And soon we get the Anon true end again.
>> No. 6804
>>6803

No, this time we'll actually try to go for a good ending.

Operative verb being try, but hey...
>> No. 6805
You follow the girls. Soon you're out of town, in the forest and they still didn't notice you. Then, they come to a stop in front of two large trees. Blondie sits on the grass under one of them.

"Is it time yet?"

Brown-haired girl, named Usami from what you remember, looks up, at the sky.

"Just few more minutes. According to our recent research, Border seems to weaken at night, right?"

"Yes, and there's a weak spot in it just between those trees. It makes it look like a gateway to paradise, don't you think?"

"There you go, getting all poetic again."

The two girls giggle.

Looking at your cellphone's clock, it's almost midnight.

[ ] Call out to girls
[ ] Wait silently
[ ] Walk up to girls, stay silent
>> No. 6806
[ ] Call out to them

If we're frank about it will they even care?
>> No. 6807
[X] Call out to girls
We didn't try this last time.
>> No. 6808
[x] Walk up to girls, stay silent

Totally not creepy-stalkerish.
>> No. 6809
brb dinner
>> No. 6810
[X] Call out to girls.

We came up all silent last time, so let's be a bit more verbose.
>> No. 6811
[X] Call out to girls
>> No. 6812
[X] Call out to girls.

Why the fuck not? It's not like they'll kill us.
>> No. 6813
[x] Walk up to girls, stay silent
Feed me copy pasta.
>> No. 6814
>>6805
>Looking at your cellphone's clock, it's almost midnight.

lol what the fuck did I just do

disregard that, I suck cocks
>> No. 6815
>>6814
sv_cheats 1?
>> No. 6816
[X] Call out to girls

You get a feeling that it'll be better to make yourself known before something bad happens or a terrible misunderstanding makes them think you're sort sort of a stalker. Because you're not one, right?
"Hey there."
Not being able to think of anything better, you just walk out the bushes, waving at the girls, giving them a simple greeting. Both jump up in shock as they hear your voice. With suprise painted all over their faces, they just sit there, staring at you.
"Hey, I tho--"
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
Uho. Looks like miss Renko felt a call of duty and stood up, standing between you and Maribel. You sigh. This situation seems somehow familiar.
"Who are you?!"

[ ] "Your worst nightmare."
[ ] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
[ ] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo
>> No. 6817
>>6816
[ ] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo
>> No. 6818
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
Let's try something new.
>> No. 6819
[ ] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
[ ] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo
>> No. 6820
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
[X] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo.

First the first, second the second.
>> No. 6821
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
>> No. 6822
[ ] "Your worst nightmare."

Oho, why not kill them?

...But seriously

[ ] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
[ ] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo

This should be amusing...
>> No. 6823
[ ] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo
>> No. 6824
[x] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
[x] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo.
>> No. 6825
[x] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo
Move along. These aren't the droi--er, the touhous you're looking for.
>> No. 6826
[x] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
>> No. 6828
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the da-- Wait, what the hell am I saying?"
[X] Introduce yourself, tell them about your search for Gensokyo

You smirk unintentionally.
"Who am I? I'm a spider webbing in the darkne--" wait, what? Your lips moved on their own, without any order from your side. Just what the hell? You cough, trying to hide your own confusion "I mean, uh..."
Renko stamps her shoe in irritation. She seems to be really ticked off by being suprised by a stranger in a forest at night, but she's trying her best not to make it visible. That's kinda cute.
"I mean... I'm attending the same university as you. One day I was sitting in that little cafe and overheard your conversation about that other world. Gensokyo, was it?" you decide that playing a little stupid would be profitable here. "Anyways, from what I heard from your talk, you seem to be able to... enter that world. And that's why I'm here."
"Why do you think we woul--"
"Hey, that's wonderful!"
Renko gets interrupted by Maribel who looks at you, smiling cheerfully. You can't help but feel some sort of... Familiarity with this girl... But you can't quite put your finger on it. There's something... Really familiar about her... Did you meet her before? Long time ago... Very long time ago... Still children... Long blonde hair... Glimpse of golden eyes...
"Ghh..."
Shaking off this strange feeling, you notice that Maribel's discussing something with Renko while you were lost in thought.
"But, Mary! We can't simply let a stranger join us!"
"Come on! It's better to have male companionship when going out at night!"
"How do you know we can trust him?"
"I... I just feel like it." Maribel smiles at you. "We can trust you, right?"
You nod.
"Mary!"
"Now, calm down, Renko. What's your name, boy?"

[ ] "You can call me..." (write-in choice)
>> No. 6829
[x] "Nanaya"

No sense losing the identity we built up.
>> No. 6830
[x] "Nanaya"
>> No. 6831
[ ] "You can call me... Shiki."

ZOMG LIME PARADOX
>> No. 6832
[x] "Nanaya"

Who else would we be? Bill Nye?
>> No. 6833
[x] "Nanaya"
>> No. 6834
[X] "Shiki."

We went psycho-killer down one route, time for anemia.
>> No. 6835
[ ] "You can call me..."
[ ] "Toukai Nanaya."
>> No. 6836
>>6835
倒潰 七つ夜 ?

Seven Nights of Destruction? I like that.
>> No. 6837
[x] My name is Sn.... My name IS, Nanaya Plisken, Lieutenant 2nd Grade.
>> No. 6838
>>6836

All he really needs is a last name. Although it could also be read as 韜晦, I think.
>> No. 6839
[x] "Nanaya"
It's the only answer.
>> No. 6840
>Renko gets interrupted by Maribel who looks at you, smiling cheerfully. You can't help but feel some sort of... Familiarity with this girl... But you can't quite put your finger on it. There's something... Really familiar about her... Did you meet her before? Long time ago... Very long time ago... Still children... Long blonde hair... Glimpse of golden eyes...

Ye gods, Maryberry is our long lost sister, isn't she?
>> No. 6841
>>6838

Hm, I think that 'destruction\collapse' is more climatic than 'concealed talents', but it has it's own charm too.
>> No. 6842
[x] "Nanaya"
Who the hell do you think I am?!
>> No. 6843
>>6841

I was going for multiple readings; the people have spoken though, so write nigga, etc.
>> No. 6844
>>6840
This family's gettin' CRAZY!

It's a shame she runs off so early in the story. It'd be interesting to have her along when we meet Yukari. But then Renko would be along too...extra baggage, meh.
>> No. 6845
>>6844
Are you saying Renko is an eyesore?
>> No. 6846
[X] "Shiki."
>> No. 6847
[ ] "You can call me... Nanaya"

Now that she asks about your name... You have a feeling that revealing your real name could bring you trouble if something went wrong by chance, so...
"Nanaya. Written as 'Seven Nights', read as 'Nanaya'."
Maribel clasps her hands together and smiles.
"I see what your did there."
Wait.
"Hey, enough of sweet talk!" Renko jumps into your conversation. "Don't get too familiar with each other! Mary, you have no sense of self-preservation!"
"That's why you're here for me."
"Wha--?!" oh, straight on the nail. Renko blushes furiously "D-don't go on saying things like that!"
"Why not? Is there something wrong with us being close friends?"
Ah, and it hits again. Renko genuflects, hitting her forehead against the ground.
"It's... nothing. Just... nevermind that... Forget it..."

"So anyways, how are we going to enter Gensokyo?"
"Ah." Maribel looks up in thought "You see, that's kinda complicated."
"I know a thing or two about Gensokyo. You can just talk and if I don't understand anything, I'll just ask."
"Okay." She smiles. Damn, there's something REALLY familiar about her eyes... "You see, Gensokyo is surrounded by a... I guess you could call it a force field. It doesn't allow people from inside go outside and vice-versa. Though there are places in the border through which you can walk in, you can't simply walk out. It's a security measure not to let out all the youkai living inside."
"Youkai?"
"Ah, that is... Um, how to explain that?"
"Youkai are monsters. Flesh-eating creatures that feed on humans."
Renko cuts in with angry voice.
"Renko, don't say that! Some youkai are friendly with humans! You just need to get to know them better!"
"Yeah, sure."
"Anyways, you see... Nanaya..." she seems somehow reluctant to call you with this name "The border cannot be simply described as domed force-field. It may appear so from the inside, but on the outside... It's really complicated. There are all these time-space fluctuations, paradoxes, dividing by zero... To put in in layman's terms, the border can exist in many places at the same time. One of those places where the border not only does exist, but is also weak enough to walk through it, is the gap between those trees." she points behind her.
"I understand." actually, you don't, but it doesn't matter "So, why are we not going in?"
"We're waiting until midnight. It's necessary, because Gensokyo has it's own... You could call it timezone. It can shift drastically depending on the place you're in before crossing the border, and we want to arrive there as early as possible. I mean, we want to get inside at 10 o'clock of Gensokyan time."
"You lost me."
Pointing two fingers at Maribel's face with stupid smile, you sigh.

After a few minutes of happy chit-chat, Maribel stands up.
"It's time. Hold my hand."
She reaches out her hand which you grab without hesitation.
Clutching her soft and warm palm, you follow her quietly, then cross the gap between the trees, and....

Fall.

...

Opening your eyes, your vision is bombarded with strong light.
You quietly mumble a curse.
It appears you're lying on the ground. There are trees around you, but this is definitely NOT the same forest you entered not long ago. The trees are diffirent and it looks like even the weather season has changed. While it was late autumn from where you come from, it looks pretty much like summer here. And there's this strong sunlight.
"Uhh..."
Really, that's a true LITERAL eyesore. Because your eyes hurt.
'How fucking clever.'
"You're awake."
Collecting your thoughts, you feel that someone is sitting on top of you.
"I was getting bored here."
Uhh, those annoying purple stains on your sight make it really difficult to recognize the person sitting on your lower body.

[ ] "Get off me!"
[ ] "Who the hell are you?!"
[ ] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
>> No. 6848
[ ] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
>> No. 6849
[x] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
>> No. 6850
[X] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you.
[X] Surprise them by getting a boner.

Nice to see you, Wrigs.
>> No. 6851
>>"I was getting bored here."

[x] "Must be pretty boring for you to be sitting here, straddling me."
>> No. 6852
[x] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
>> No. 6853
[] "Who are you?!"
>> No. 6854
[ ] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
>> No. 6855
[x] "Must be pretty boring for you to be sitting here, straddling me."
>> No. 6856
[x] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~
>> No. 6857
[x] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
>> No. 6858
[x] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you
>> No. 6859
[ ] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you

Remember not to kill any bugs. Or rather, screw up killing any bugs.
>> No. 6860
>>6859
No we have to kill the bug over and over this time
>> No. 6861
[X] Just slice 'em and be done with it.
>> No. 6862
sorry guys, I was taking a break to write down an idea I had for BKC (wanted to note it before it flies out of my head) and I ended up writing a whole one part of the story. Writing TS now.

Want me to post BKC?
>> No. 6863
>>6862
Not yet.
>> No. 6864
[x] Grab her ass.
>> No. 6865
[X] Squint your eyes and try to see who's that little person sitting on you

It's really hard to see. And the damn sun is not helping. Squinting your eyes, you try to make out anything that would help you recognize this person.
"Uhh..."
His.. her? Shirt seems to be white... Behind, on her back... Black cape...
"What are you doing?"
You can see her tilting her head to the side.
"I... can't see..."
Following an instinctive impulse, you reach out your hand to feel the person's face.
Then, it touches something hard. And flat.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
You feel a tremendous force sending you fly in an unknown direction.
THUMP
Judging from the pain in your back, it had to be a sideways flight, since it pretty much feels like hitting your back against a tree.
"Uhh..."
Then she lands in front of you.
White shirt, black cape, green hair, antennae... No doubt, this is Wriggle Nightbug.
"To think you humans still think about one things even at a time like this..."
Her angry expression...
"I don't want my meal to do anything stupid while I'm eating, so..."
She grabs your arm and lifts you off the ground. This little girl...
"Well then, goodbye, pervert."
She raises her clawed hand.

[ ] "Wait a moment. This can't end like this! I've just arrived here you know!"
[ ] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"
[ ] Try to struggle
>> No. 6867
[ ] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"
[ ] Come firefly, I will show you the true meaning of eternal suffering.
>> No. 6868
[ ] "Wait a moment. This can't end like this! I've just arrived here you know!"

We need to do something stupid to get wriggle. This seems to be the dumbest choice.
>> No. 6870
[ ] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"
[ ] "Summer blades ect."
>> No. 6871
[ ] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"

Looks like we can't cut her up just yet. Let's get a bit crazy then.
>> No. 6872
[ ] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"
[ ] Kill her.
>> No. 6873
[X] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"

Gentlemen, it's time to dare to be stupid.
>> No. 6874
[X] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"
[X] Kill her.

well, assuming that we are still hax
>> No. 6875
[X] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"
[X] DO NOT KILL HER.
>> No. 6876
[ ] "Wait a moment. This can't end like this! I've just arrived here you know!"
>> No. 6877
[X] "Haha... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA! You think you can kill me just like that?"

Meal? Eat? What is she talking about? Goodbye?
Stop it.
Why are you...
Stop it.
Those claws.
Aimed at your chest.
Sharp.
Sharp.
Sharp. Sharp. Sharp. Sharpsharpsharpsharpsharp.
They look so sharp.
It's... uncomfortable. Unwanted. Definitely unwanted to have those aimed at your chest. Don't want it... You cannot die just yet... So soon... It's too soon. Too soon. Simply too soon.
"Stop it."
She frowns. Her smile gets wider.
"What? You wanna plead for your life?" she laughs. Laughs at your helplessness. At your lack of power facing her strength. Trying to move your arm does nothing. As if it were closed in an iron vice. She's too strong.
Impossible. Such a little girl. It can't be. Your logic screams in protest.
"Ha..."
Ridiculous.
"Haha..."
Inconcievable.
"Hahahahaha!"
Now you've lost it. Your body shakes in spasms of uncontrollable chuckles.
"AHAHAHAHAHA!"
Laughing straight in her face, you notice her expression changing. She's suprised.
"Hahahah.... You think... You think you can kill me just like that?"
You're not controlling your body anymore. The sheer ridiculousness of this situation makes you act insane. This is too much to take.
Though still holding you, her grip gets weaker. Red shadow flashes between the trees behind her. Is it enemy? Or friend?
Well, it doesn't matter one way or the other.
"What are you... talking about... Hahaha... You can't kill me, monster..."
"Why is that?"
Her voice is steely.

[ ] "Because you're already dead." remain still
[ ] "Because... I'll be taking your throat, Wriggle Nightbug"
>> No. 6879
[ ] "Because you're already dead." remain still for a moment to let it sink in...
[ ] Blades of summer, etc
>> No. 6880
[ ] "Because... I'll be taking your throat, Wriggle Nightbug"
>> No. 6881
>>6879
[ ] "Because you're already dead." remain still for a moment to let it sink in...
[ ] Blades of summer, etc
>> No. 6882
[X] "Because... I'll be taking your throat, Wriggle Nightbug"
Oh, when Reimu sees this.
>> No. 6884
[ ] "Because... I'll be taking your throat, Wriggle Nightbug"

And by this I mean carve her like a turkey
>> No. 6885
[ ] "Because you're already dead." remain still for a moment to let it sink in...
>> No. 6886
[ ] "Because you're already dead." remain still for a moment to let it sink in...
[ ] Blades of summer, etc
>> No. 6887
[X] "Because... I'll be taking your throat, Wriggle Nightbug"
Of we remain still Reimu kills her. Do you want that?
>> No. 6888
[x] "Because you're already dead." remain still
YOU WA SHOCK
>> No. 6889
[X] "Because... I'll be taking your throat, Wriggle Nightbug."
[X] Dart forward, pin her down, and kiss her throat.

Sorry, dear.
>> No. 6890
[X] "Because you're already dead." remain still

kenshiro.jpg
>> No. 6891
[X] "Because you're already dead." remain still for a moment to let it sink in...
[X] Blades of summer, etc

Do it
>> No. 6892
[x] "Because you're already dead." remain still for a moment to let it sink in...
[o] Blades of summer, etc
>> No. 6893
[X] "Because you're already dead." remain still

"Because..."
Your senses scream in warning. Getting close. Close. Closer and closer. What is? Incoming, incoming. What is incoming.
Move. Move. Move. Move. Your mind urges you to move, to get out of the way. Out of the way? Out of whose way?
Dodge. Crouch. Dash. But what? What do you have to dodge? Dash out of whose way? Why? Why? Why? Why?
"Because, you are already dead."
Your lips move on their own.
Tingling in your head reaches it's apogeum and black haze covers your senses. All you can see...
Red spikes. Flying in your direction with amazing speed.
Your arm moves on it's own. Setting itself free, it grabs Wriggle's shoulder and turns her around.
Three of those spike-like bullets pierce her chest at the same moment.
Using her as a living shield, you protect yourself from those red needles.
She trips backwards. Bumping against your abdomen.
She's still breathing. Her little chest moves up and down. Her white shirt becomes soaked with vermillion blood.
She looks up at your face.
Her eyes widen in terror. You have to be making a horrible face if she's reacting like that.
"Y--you..."
"Begone, insect."
Jumping up, you grab her head and turn it. Mercilessly, not caring about any resistance. You turn it almost 360 degrees, breaking her nape, ripping the skin on her neck, making her blood spill all over your clothes.
Landing in front of her, you rip off her head.
Completely.
Severing it from the rest of her body.
Her deformed face frozen in expression of shock. Red pipes and wires hang down from her severed neck. Trachea, arteries, veins, fragments of nape.
Still holding onto this horrible trophy, you notice someone approaching you.
Red outfit. Black hair. Red eyes.
Reimu Hakurei.
She seems to be angry about something. A barrage of red spikes hangs behind her back, like a terrible parody of a spiked wall.
She looks at the head in your hand.
"You stole my kill."

[ ] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
[ ] "Your kill?"
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 6894
[x] "Your kill?"
>> No. 6895
[x] "Your kill?"
>> No. 6896
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
Reimu psycho route?
>> No. 6897
[X] "Your kill?"
Yaffy-san! Yaffy-san! Did we do something stupid?
>> No. 6898
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's fuck like rabbits."
>> No. 6899
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."

My, saying this sort of thing might just lead to a CATASTROPHE...

But, really, I feel horrid every time we kill Wrigs. I love her so much.
>> No. 6900
[ ] "Your kill?"
>> No. 6901
[ ] "Your kill?"
>> No. 6902
>>6893
[ ] "Your kill?"
>> No. 6903
[x] Genuflect
>> No. 6904
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."

Let's add some bad ends to out list.
>> No. 6905
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."

Picking a fight with Reimu?
Seems pretty goddamn stupid to me.

Not to mention suicidal.
>> No. 6906
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
This could never go wrong.
>> No. 6907
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
>> No. 6908
[x] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
>> No. 6909
[x] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
FOREST NORMAL END FAILED
DO-OVER NOW.
>> No. 6910
[x] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
CATASTROPHE END GET.
>> No. 6911
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
Hahaha
>> No. 6912
...so tell me again, why do we become a mass murderer not 5 minutes after arriving in Gensokyo?
>> No. 6913
>>6912
We failed Forest path. That's what we were going for in this playthough.
>> No. 6914
>>6912
I thought we had to kill wriggle to get the FOREST end?
>> No. 6915
Huh, I wonder whether Wriggle can regenerate from decapitation. Somehow, even if she can, I'm not sure whether she'll want to pal up with us later....

Oh well. In that case...let's wreak some havoc!

[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."
>> No. 6916
[X] "Certainly, I did. But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei. Let's kill each other."

"Stole your kill, huh?"
She takes a step forward. The spikes behind her gleam dangerously.
"My kill. You stole it."
"Certainly." throwing away dead Wriggle's head, you take out a knife. "But it's not going to be the last thing I stole from you, Reimu Hakurei."
"Ooh? Continue, please. I'm interested" she grins
"To keep it brief..." you ready your position "Let's kill each other."
You want to jump at her, but she's just as fast as you. Hurling a red spike at you, she jumps back, keeping the distance between you and her.
It wasn't a good throw. She wasn't even aiming at you. Hmph, how boring.
"What's wrong? Do your job!"
Taunting her, you try to hold back the laugh. She's torn. Hesitating. Procrastinating. How foolish. Foolish.
What is she doing? Holding back just because she thinks you're a human? But...
/Now./
Not taking a second, you dash at her suprised figure. Another spike flies at you, but your knife simply cuts through it as if it were made of butter. The miko wants to throw another one... But she's too slow.
Too slow.
Too slow.
Because as soon as she raises her arm, you jump forward and grab it at the wrist. Catching the knife with your teeth, you use the other hand to grab her shoulder. Then kick her off her feet.
She falls down with a quiet yell. Not wasting a moment, you sit on top of her, restraining her arms with one of your hands. Then you take out the knife of your mouth.
"You think you're so high and almighty, do you, Hakurei?"
She's pissed. But unable to struggle.
/She can't fire a danmaku at this close distance./
She can't move her arms.
"Heh." she chuckles "You're impressive."
"Thanks for the compliment, Hakurei, but I'm afraid it's over."
"What, you want to kill me?"
/Of course I do. After all.../
"Why not?"
/You're the only obstacle.../
"Well then, it's over."
/That's keeping me from returning.../
Then you swing your knife down.

PAIN
PAIN PAIN
PAIN PAIN PAIN PAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAIN
Burning, stinging, crushing. Your head is being squashed.
Red mist covers your sight. Red. Red. Red. Red eyes. Red. Red. Red.
Losing strength in your arms, you fall forward. Not even able to impale the knife into Reimu's neck, you fall down.
"Hey, what are you--"
/Nnn.../
Then all becomes black.

Black emptiness. Black void.
Flying through this empty world, you see nothing. Nothing. There's nothing but you. And you.
And red eyes.

You open your eyes. There's something soft on your forehead and eyelids, keeping you from seeing anything. Beams of sunlight shine through the white material. It's wet and cold. It makes your forehead hurt a little less. Regaining senses, you feel that your head is lying on something soft and warm.

[ ] Groan
[ ] Take the thing off your face
[ ] Curse the pain in your head
>> No. 6917
>>6914
See >>6729 and >>6732. Apparently we're supposed to FAIL to kill her when we have the chance to get Forest Normal. It's the required "stupid thing".
>> No. 6918
[x] Take the thing off your face

Aight, who saved us?
>> No. 6919
[ ] Take the thing off your face.

Stupid towel.
>> No. 6920
>>6916
[ ] Groan
>> No. 6921
[X] Groan
[X] Curse the pain in your head
[X] Take the thing off your face
[X] Pass out again from overexertion
>> No. 6922
[x] Groan
>> No. 6923
[x] Take the thing off your face
Yukari saved us?
>> No. 6924
>>6893

I wish I could quickload right now.

[X] Groan
[X] Take the thing off your face
>> No. 6925
Please, tell me Yaffy, did we do better or worse with Wriggle this time around?
>> No. 6926
>>6925
Worse?
>> No. 6927
File 121121730688.jpg - (35.71KB , 200x200 , 1187885860.jpg ) [iqdb]
6927
[X] Take the thing off your face

Damn it. It's pleasant, but to verify your current location is a more important task. You grab the soft material on your face and take it off.
"FUCKDAMN SHITCUNTS!"
You shout and try to roll around as violent rays of light attack your eyes. Fuck, it hurts. It hurts so much you want to claw out your eyeballs. But before you're able to move away...
Someone places a hand on your eyes. It's nicely cool in touch. And blots off that damn light.
"Here."
A soft female voice from above.
"You scared me for a moment. Waking up so suddenly..."
It's a familiar voice.
"Maribel?"
"Yes, it's me. But 'Mary' is enough. It's not like we're strangers, right?"
"Well, actually, we are strangers, Mary."
She giggles.
"Maybe."

[ ] "Where am I?"
[ ] "Off with your hand!"
[ ] "What happened?"
[ ] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
[ ] "What's that I'm laying on?"
>> No. 6928
[ ] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
>> No. 6929
File 121121741755.png - (3.70KB , 334x322 , YAFFYtea.png ) [iqdb]
6929
>>6925

Can't tell, chap.
>> No. 6930
[X] "What happened?"
"Hahaha! Nothing, Naya!"
>> No. 6931
[ ] "Where am I?"
[ ] "What happened?"
[ ] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
>> No. 6932
[x] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
>> No. 6933
[ ] "Where am I?"
[ ] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
>> No. 6935
[x] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
[x] "What happened?"

Maribel? Oh, HELL YES. If we've lost Wriggle as our youkai-in-arms, at least let us not lose Maribel.
>> No. 6936
[ ] "Where am I?"
[ ] "What happened?"
[ ] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
[ ] "What's that I'm laying on?"
>> No. 6937
>>6929

Whatd'ya mean, "can't tell"?

[ ] "Where am I?"
[ ] "What happened?"
[ ] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"
>> No. 6938
File 121121774764.png - (29.39KB , 336x336 , 1208237727124.png ) [iqdb]
6938
>>6935
Don't you mean Yukari?
>> No. 6939
>>6938
Maybe. I'm torn between a number of possibilities:
1. This isn't Maribel. Maribel went back to the Outside, and this is Yukari taking Maribel's form.
2. Yukari IS Maribel. Maribel is her "I'm screwing around in the outside world" form...or something weird like that.
3. Maribel is Yukari's daughter, and our (half?) sister.

Personally, I favor the third possibility. 'Cause I find the idea of Maribel being a youkai like us, and Nanayanon being protective of his (half?)sister to be adorable.
>> No. 6940
>>6939

It's generally implied #2 is correct, although it could be #1.
>> No. 6941
[X] "What do you mean 'maybe'?"

Her dreamy voice doesn't betray any emotions. Maybe? Why maybe? There is this feeling of familiarity, but... You've never met her before, right?
"What do you mean, 'maybe'?"
"Hmm... I don't know. I think... I know you from somewhere. Though I'm not sure if it's you. Still, I feel somehow familiar with you. As if we met long time ago... But not here... Not really met..."
"You're getting metaphysical."
"Ahaha. Sorry. I meant, we didn't meet here. Not in the... real world."
"What do you mean?"
"I think I've seen you... In my dreams."
You can feel her leaning back.
"I'm always having those dreams. Dreams where I am someone else in this world. By which, I mean Gensokyo. It's like if I was watching a TV show from the perspective of that person. She does... various things, and I can observe what she does. And I think I've seen you in those dreams."
This is... unexpected. Dreams? Being someone else? And she's seen you in those dreams?
"Impossible. It's my first time here, Mary. If those dreams... If those dreams are in fact reality, just seen from someone else's eyes, you couldnt've seen me."
"I don't get it either."
The two of you fall silent.

Listening to birds' singing, you remember about your situation.
"Mary, where are we?"
"Hakurei Shrine."
"Haku-- You mean Reimu Hakurei's place?"
"Yes."
"I... I have a feeling it's not good."
She giggles.
"You may be right. She's really pissed off."
"Why?"
"What do you mean 'why'?"
"I... don't really remember what happened. The last thing I saw was... ripping... off... that girl's head and jumping at Reimu.... I can't even remember what I was saying then."
"Oh, that... You really don't remember what happened after that?"
"Not really. All I remember is floating in a black void."
"That's strange..."
"Tell me about it. I loose consciouness only to find out that I'm sleeping in a lap of a stranger girl and the strongest persona of this world is pissed off at me for unknown reason."
"Pretty funny, isn't it?"
You frown under her hand.
"I wouldn't call that funny."
"Haha, sure. Then, let me tell you what happened."

Long story short, after you taunted Reimu and pinned her down, she somehow freed herself using a moment of your weakness. Then the two of you fought. Reimu was holding back because you are a human, but you went all-out and beat her up pretty good. Then, both of you were found by Renko and Maribel who made you stop fighting. You wouldn't give up at first, but after you jumped at Maribel who was trying to calm you down, you lost consciouness after almost killing her.
"And that's the story."
"I... really did those things?"
"Mhm."
"And... I tried to kill you?"
"Mhm."
"Mary, I..."
"Don't apologize. You can't remember it, so it wasn't you. I'm not holding a grudge."
"But, even if it wasn't me, it was still my body and--"
She puts her finger on your lips.
"Sshhh..."
This is nostalgic. That gesture. Someone used to do it all the time... Long time ago... Long time ago... Somewhere else...
It suddenly gets colder. Sun must've become covered by the clouds.
"Hey..."
Maribel removes her hand from your face.
Bending down, she brings her face close to yours. Her long, blonde hair forms something like a tent, isolating both of you from the outside world.
Your faces are close.
She looks straight into your eyes.
"You really look familiar..."
"...a--..."
You try to say something, but it's like if your body was paralyzed. You lips are dry and your throat is cramped, making you unable to let out a single word.
"You know... In those dreams..."
"MARY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
You hear a sound of door opening somewhere behind you. That brings you back to reality.

[ ] Set yourself free
[ ] "Mary... What are you...?"
[ ] Scream
[ ] Sit up, act like nothing happened.
>> No. 6943
>"I'm always having those dreams. Dreams where I am someone else in this world. By which, I mean Gensokyo. It's like if I was watching a TV show from the perspective of that person. She does... various things, and I can observe what she does. And I think I've seen you in those dreams."
Oho. So this is Maribel, and she sees dreams of Yukari interacting with our twin, eh?
>> No. 6944
[ ] "Mary... What are you...?"
>> No. 6945
[ ] "Mary... What are you...?"
>> No. 6946
[x] Do nothing. Continue to look into her eyes.
Maribel~!
>> No. 6947
[X] Shut your eyes and smile. Let Maribel handle this.

Oh, come one, that mood was nice and pleasant. Mari can probably deal with this better than we could, anyway.
>> No. 6948
[x] SHUT UP RENKO!
>> No. 6949
[x] Sit up, act like nothing happened.
*whistle*
>> No. 6950
[x] "Mary... What are you...?"

Please be gentle~
>> No. 6951
[X] Shut your eyes and smile. Let Maribel handle this.

Seems like a good, harm free choice. Gogogo
>> No. 6952
File 121121934016.jpg - (129.34KB , 900x675 , Prunus_domestica.jpg ) [iqdb]
6952
>>6946

Mirabel~!
>> No. 6953
[x] "Mary... What are you...?"
>> No. 6954
>>6943
[x] Tell her to describe H-Scene between our twin and Yukari
>> No. 6955
[z] "Mary... What are you...?"
>> No. 6956
[X] Shut your eyes and smile. Let Maribel handle this.
>> No. 6957
Are we on the FAMILY TIES route now? Fuck yes.
>> No. 6958
[x] "Mary... What are you...?"
>> No. 6959
>>6957

Possible routes from this point on:
CATASTROPHE
FAMILY TIES
FOREST
NANAYA
SUIKA
MIMA
>> No. 6960
>MIMA

WE'LL SAVE YOU MIMA!
>> No. 6961
I'm curious...what happened to Maribel and Renko in the first playthrough? Did Wriggle get to them or something?
>> No. 6962
>>6961
They left as soon as they could.
>> No. 6963
>>6961

They went back to the outside world.
>> No. 6964
>>6959
FAMILY TIES
FOREST
NANAYA

Those three sound the most interesting.
>> No. 6965
I'ma aiming for family ties this round. Want to know who our father is. In before the Yuka would make a great father figure comic.
>> No. 6966
>>6959
>>FAMILY TIES
>>FOREST
>>MIMA
YES.
>> No. 6967
[ ] Sit up, act like nothing happened.

>>6961

They decided to lez it up in the other world after all
>> No. 6968
>>6967
Do want to see that scene.
>> No. 6969
[X] "Mary... What are you...?"

Damn, you can't see who it is because of Mary's hair, but she doesn't sound pleased.
"Mary... What are you...?"
"MARY!"
Maribel rolls her eyes.
"Yeah? What is it, Renko?"
Oh, so it was Renko. WAIT OH SHIT
"M-Mary, I leave you for a few minutes and you... you..."
"Hm? I what?"
Maribel smiles slyly after saying that.
"You what? You-- You let this guy sleep on your lap and now you're ki-- ki--!"
"Yes? I can't hear you."
"M-Mary, I thought... Aaaah! I'll remember this, Nanaya! Mary, you idioooooo~t!"
Hurried footsteps, getting farther from you. Seems Renko ran away.
"Geez, that Renko..."
Maribel straightens her back. Her blonde locks brush against your face as she returns to sitting position. She sighs.

[ ] "Maybe you should go after her?"
[ ] "Maybe I should find her?"
[ ] "Mary... I... What was that about?"
[ ] Play with her hair
>> No. 6970
[ ] "Mary... I... What was that about?"
[ ] "Maybe you should go after her?"
>> No. 6971
[x] Play with her hair

THIS HAIR IS LOVELY
>> No. 6973
[X] Play with her hair.
[X] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"

Though, to be honest, I'd rather we stay like this.
>> No. 6975
Yaffy, what should we do to get the Family Ties Route.
>> No. 6976
[ ] "Mary... I... What was that about?"
[ ] Play with her hair~
>> No. 6977
The first two options take us away from Mary, and the third...well...isn't the answer obvious.
THEREFORE!
[x] Play with her hair
[x] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"

Deleted initial post and changed my write-in to >>6973's to increase chance of victory!
>> No. 6978
[] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"
>> No. 6979
[x] Play with her hair.
[x] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"
Do want incest route so fucking bad now.
>> No. 6981
[x] Ruffle her hair
>> No. 6982
[z] Play with her hair.
[z] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"

Hair playan gaems.
>> No. 6983
[x] Play with her hair.
[x] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"
>> No. 6984
[X] Play with her hair.
[X] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"
This is easy to multi-task.
>> No. 6985
[x] Play with her hair.
[x] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"
>> No. 6986
Drawfag needs to get working on this scene.
>> No. 6988
File 12112222005.jpg - (442.21KB , 800x743 , 200o.jpg ) [iqdb]
6988
[x] Play with her hair.
[x] "Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"

Mary leans against the shrine wall. Now that the coast is clear, you take a look around. You seem to be on some sort of a terrace. Floor here is made of wooden planks. There's an open door to your left. That's where Renko ran off to. Reimu is nowhere to be seen.
A cool breeze sways Maribel's long hair. It brushes against your face, tickling your nose, lips and ears.
She closes her eyes and lets out a satisfied sigh.
"Maybe we should find her before she gets herself into trouble?"
You make a suggestion, seizing the opportunity to take a closer look at what is hanging just a few centimeters above your head.
"Naah..." Mary answers without opening her eyes "It's daytime. And we're near the shrine, so there's no way she's going to get attacked. Just let her cool down a little..."
Another breeze.
You draw her hair off your face. It's really nice to touch. She has to take good care of it to make it look so beautiful. Heh. It's really nice to touch this hair... So nostalgic...
Grabbing a hold of one golden lock, you start to wrap it around your fingers, playing with it, just enjoying the sensation of touching her hair.
She smiles.
"What are you doing? It tickles a bit."
"I'm just... playing with your hair."
"Hm, why?"
"I don't know. It's nostalgic. It's like... There was a person long ago... I used to play with her hair too."
"Hmm..."
"I... I think I haven't told you yet. Just like you, I think we have something... in common. You remind me of someone I used to spend my time with long ago. But I can't remember. I can't..."
"Here, that's okay."
She pats your head.
The two of you fall silent as you keep playing around with that lock of golden hair.

"So, what are you going to do now?"
"Me?" She shrugs "I don't know. It was supposed to be just a simple trip to the border area, to observe animals and such... But some things happened..."
"Then? Are you going to return to outside world?"
"I will have to. I belong there after all. As for you..."

[ ] "I want to stay here."
[ ] "I'm not sure what I want."
>> No. 6989
>>6986

I'd AWWWWWWW and cry manly tears of happiness if someone did a drawing this scene.
>> No. 6990
[ ] "I'm not sure what I want."
>> No. 6991
[x] "I'm not sure what I want."

Don't go separating ourselves from her. We don't DEFINITELY have to leave and neither does she.
>> No. 6992
[X] "I want to stay here."
We found our home.
>> No. 6993
[x] "I want to stay here."
>> No. 6994
[X] "I'm not sure what I want."

Actually, I kind of want Maribel now.
>> No. 6995
[x] "I'm not sure what I want."
>> No. 6996
>"Then? Are you going to return to outside world?"
>"I will have to. I belong there after all."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Despair.

[x] "I'm not sure what I want.
>> No. 6997
[z] "I'm not sure what I want."

Mary Moe~
>> No. 6998
[x] "I'm not sure what I want."
OTHER THAN YOU, SISTER. I WANT TO STICK IT IN YOU.
>> No. 6999
>>6994

I'm amused at how easy it is to manipulate anon into 'wanting' one of the heroines.
>> No. 7000
[x] "I'm not sure what I want."
>> No. 7001
>>6999

But more than that, I'm amused at the fact that my own writing made me like Mary more.
>> No. 7002
>>7001

I don't know what to think anymore.
>> No. 7003
>>7001

If the drawfag draws that scene I bet every anon's love for Mary will reach HHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG levels.
>> No. 7004
>>6999
Anon is ronery, so anyone showing him affection will become his target.
>> No. 7005
>>6999
>>7001
I was pretty surprised myself. But then, I wasn't especially interested in any heroine before this, other than teaming up with the firefly princess to make an awesome youkai duo.

Eh, what can I say? Mary's kinda adorable, and the family ties relation with Yukari catches my interest. ...maybe we'll get Chen as a little sister.
>> No. 7006
File 12112235226.jpg - (184.80KB , 1600x1200 , 115q.jpg ) [iqdb]
7006
[X] "I'm not sure what I want."

"I'm..."
A feeling of sadness appears somewhere in the flood of thoughts invading your mind. It slowly spreads itself all over your mind, invading every little thought, making you feel like crying. Why is it? Why are you so sad? Does... Leaving this girl really make you feel so bad? You've only met her a few hours ago at most, yet she's... Is feels like you finally found something lost long ago.
"I don't know what I want."
Overcoming the pressure in your throat, you speak up. Why is it so sad to hear she wants to leave? So sad it almost makes you cry? What is this feeling?
"Hm?"
She gently strokes your hair.
"I mean... Mary, I think I've found something I lost long ago... But at the same time, I found something for which dedicated my life. And now those two things... Between those two things... I can't choose."
Mary gives you a warm smile.
"So you feel like that too." And then she leans back, looking at the sky above. "I'm feeling the same. I can't say why, but I feel like I found something... Just like you, I found something I lost in the past. What is this feeling, I wonder?"
"Mary..."
"Still, I can't stay here. If that person finds me... Who know what could happen. It's better not to play with fire. So, I can't stay. As much as I want to spend more time with you, I can't stay here. If you... If you returned to the outside world with me..."
"But I... I'm torn. I'm sorry, I can't decide. I just can't decide."
"I see."
Gentle breeze sways her hair as she lets out a deep sigh.

[ ] "Mary, don't leave me."
[ ] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"
[ ] "Alright. I'm going to return with you."
>> No. 7007
[ ] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"
>> No. 7008
[x] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"

Looking forward to a time paradox when she meets Yukari.
>> No. 7009
[x] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"
Need more time to convince her to stay.
>> No. 7010
[X] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"
[X] "I just... I need a little time to..."

We need to stick to her as much as we can.
>> No. 7011
[x] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"
>> No. 7012
[x] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"
>> No. 7013
File 121122462094.jpg - (227.46KB , 1600x1200 , 115r.jpg ) [iqdb]
7013
[x] "Could you... just stay here till tomorrow?"

"Mary... Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah, sure. Go on."
"Could you... Stay here till tomorrow? I just... need some time..."
She smiles.
"I understand."
"Then, will you stay?"
"I..."
She stops stroking your hair. Her hand falls to the side.
"Mary?"
Looking up, you see she has closed her eyes and is not breathing rhytmically. Is she... Asleep?
"Maaaary...?"
Not a slightest reaction.

[ ] Carry her inside, look for Reimu
[ ] Carry her inside, look for Renko
[ ] Leave her here, look for Reimu
[ ] Leave her here, look for Renko
[ ] Try to wake her up
>> No. 7016
[X] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.

The tables have turned.
>> No. 7017
[x] Carry her inside, look for Reimu
>> No. 7018
File 121122488946.jpg - (35.03KB , 306x382 , 1206346951451.jpg ) [iqdb]
7018
>>7016

Oh.

Haven't thought about that.
>> No. 7019
[X] Carry her inside, look for Renko
>> No. 7020
>>7016
Superb.
[X] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.
>> No. 7021
[z] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.
>> No. 7022
[X] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.
>> No. 7023
[X] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.
>> No. 7024
[x] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.
>> No. 7026
>>7025

SLOWGOD
>> No. 7027
[x] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.
>> No. 7029
File 121122607782.jpg - (77.54KB , 480x640 , 1xx0.jpg ) [iqdb]
7029
[X] Swap positions with her, so that she wakes up in your lap.

She's really fallen asleep. Just like that, in one instant. This girl... What is she thinking?
Wait, what if she's just simulating?
"Hey, Mary."
You try pinching her cheeks, but she doesn't even change her expression. Her breathing pace also remains stable.
"Maaaary."
Then you try blowing in her ears. Still nothing. Pinching her nose. Nothing. Shaking her shoulders, immitating an alarm clock, tickling her feet. Nothing works.
"Hey, Mary, I wonder what you are wearing undeneath that dress?"
Deciding to use the last measure, you grab the collar of her dress and undo one button. No reaction whatsoever. Second button. Nothing. Third button. Fourth button. Fifth...
Wait, what the hell are you doing?
"Seriously..."
Collecting your thoughts, you button up her dress.
"What was I thinking...?"
But before fixing the buttons, you do take a look inside.
She's wearing a frilly, white bra.

"Really, what should I do with you..."
You can't leave her here. She's going to catch a cold if she stays here. But taking her inside without knowing how the house keeper will react to your presence... Plus you don't know the room layout.
"Really, you're so hopeless."
Now then, if you can neither take her inside and leave her here... Why not pull the same prank she did? Well, it won't hurt. And having her rest on your lap...
You shake your head to get rid of perverted thoughts.
"Curse you, internet!"

So, after placing her in a similiar position she placed you, you lean against the wall and look up.
Weather is really nice today. It's warm, but the cold breeze makes the temperature just right. Gensokyo either has it's own cycle of seasons, or a really warm climate.
"Whew..."
It makes you want to sleep some more, this warm light and cool breeze... It's really a paradise.
"Oi."
You hear a voice to your left.
Oh, it's Reimu.
Reimu.
OH SHIT IT'S REIMU
"Whatcha doin?"
"Eeem, uhh... She... she... uhh.. She's fallen asleep and I couldn't leave her here alone, so..."
"You could've just carried her inside."
"I don't know the layout. Plus, I was kinda afraid of what you'd do."
She frowns. Standing there, leaning against the wall, she looks at you with arms crossed on her chest.
"Really."

[ ] "I know a thing or two about Gensokyo and I know it's better not to fuck with the miko."
[ ] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
[ ] "Well, I could take on you on open space, but I don't know about fighting in rooms and corridors. There would be no space to dodge."
>> No. 7030
[X] "Well, I could take on you on open space, but I don't know about fighting in rooms and corridors. There would be no space to dodge."
Oho, why not fuck with the red white~
>> No. 7031
[x] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
>> No. 7032
[] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
>> No. 7033
[ ] "I know a thing or two about Gensokyo and I know it's better not to fuck with the miko."
[ ] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
>> No. 7034
[X] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
[X] Absentmindedly tangle your hand in Maribel's hair.

Sleeping Maribel is so pretty.
>> No. 7035
[ ] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."

I want Family Ties.
>> No. 7036
[ ] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
>> No. 7038
[X] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
[X] Absentmindedly tangle your hand in Maribel's hair.
>> No. 7039
[X] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
[X] Absentmindedly tangle your hand in Maribel's hair.
>> No. 7040
[x] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
Reimu, as much as it'd be great fun if we killed each other, I don't want to trouble Mary too much.
--I mean, sorry for earlier! Yes, right.
>> No. 7043
[X] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."
[X] Absentmindedly tangle your hand in Maribel's hair.
>> No. 7044
File 121122774224.jpg - (88.41KB , 450x318 , 21k8.jpg ) [iqdb]
7044
[X] "Sorry for earlier... For that fight. I wasn't controlling myself."

"Yeah. I... wasn't really controlling myself back then. I don't even remember what happened after I jumped at you."
Her eyebrow raises.
"Don't remember?"
"Yes, it was as if... Someone took control over my body. And then, when I wake up, I'm all sore and turns out I've pissed of one of the strongest people in Gensokyo."
"It's not 'one of the strongest', boy..."
"Yeah, sure. Sorry. And sorry for earlier."
Reimu shrugs.
"Well, if you don't remember that, I can't really blame you. Besides, it was fun to have difficulties defeating someone. It would be really nice if all the people I have to fight were so strong. One eventually gets tired of dealing with all those weaklings." she sighs "Anyway, just so you know, I haven't really forgiven you. I'm not, let's say, angry, but still, one more sudden outburst like that and you're goin down." she slides her finger along her neck "Now, changing the subject..." she points down to sleeping Maribel "Why the hell is she resting on your lap? You a couple or what?"
"No, we're not."
"Really. You look like a couple though."
"I don't see how... She's just resting on my lap, just like I did on hers earlier. I'm just returning the favour."
"No dirty thoughts?"
"Absolutely none."
"Yeah, right, as if."
"Think what you want."
"I will. By the way, about that tomboy lass... What the hell is she runnin around about?"
"I'd like to know too."
"I see. Well, have a pleasant... Nap."
"Sure."

After Reimu had left, you let out a relieved sigh. Seems she's not really that angry about your earlier fight.
Looking down you notice that you have your hand on Mary's head. Without noticing, were you stroking her hair all this time? Damn, now it's clear why Reimu jumped to conclusions like she did...
"Whew..."
Leaning back against the wall, you close your eyes. Even though you've slept through last three or so hours, you're still kinda tired.
"Well then, why not take a little nap?"
Giving in to drowsiness, you mind dips into soft blackness...

[ ] Maribel
[ ] Renko
[ ] Reimu
[ ] Wriggle
>> No. 7045
[ ] Maribel
>> No. 7046
[x] Maribel

Obviously.
>> No. 7047
[X] Maribel

I am so very sorely tempted to choose Wriggle, though.
>> No. 7049
[z] Maribel
>> No. 7050
[X] Maribel

Sorry Wriggle, We'll see you on the third time through.
>> No. 7051
File 121122802526.jpg - (11.89KB , 184x186 , shikirapeface.jpg ) [iqdb]
7051
[x] A cat is fine too.
>> No. 7052
[x] Maribel
Mary~!♫
>> No. 7054
>>7047
A vote is a vote.
[x] Wriggle
>> No. 7055
>>7050

You say that but then we'll get hooked on catastrophe, then Mima and so on. Before you know it Wriggle will be forgotten.

Isn't it sad? ;_;
>> No. 7056
[ ] Wriggle
>> No. 7057
[X] Wriggle
>> No. 7058
[ ] Wriggle
>> No. 7059
[x] Maribel
Remember: incest is the best
>> No. 7060
[X] Wriggle
Changed my vote, we go for Wriggle right now.
>> No. 7061
>>7055

You don't even know what this CATASTROPHE entails.

also, [ ] Wriggle.

I would so fuck that. I would fuck that to pieces.
>> No. 7062
[x] Maribel
>> No. 7063
[Y] Maribel
>> No. 7064
[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle[x] Wriggle
>> No. 7065
[x] Maribel
Delicious imouto/mother/whatever
>> No. 7066
[x] Mary & Renko

oh ho, a hot lesbian sex scene
>> No. 7067
[x] Maribel
>> No. 7068
[X] Maribel

Family Ties route leads to THE GLAND, which will let us seduce Wriggle much more easily on the next playthrough. She'll be begging us to screw her brains out then.
>> No. 7070
[ ] Wriggle
>> No. 7071
[X] Wriggle
>> No. 7072
>begging
Ultros needs to get the fuck out of my head, I first read that as bugging.
Also,
[x] Maribel
>> No. 7073
[x] Yukari
>> No. 7074
[ ] Wriggle
>> No. 7075
>>7068
..Your reasoning is good.
[X] Maribel

Sorry Wriggle. Next time, I promise you, next time.
>> No. 7076
[x] Maribel
>> No. 7077
>>7068

Rly? I see you're thinking with New Games.
>> No. 7078
[X] Wriggle

Anon is a schizophrenic, borderline pyschotic, manic-depressive bag of meat. What other explanation is there?
>> No. 7079
Is it just me or has the amount of votes DOUBLED?
>> No. 7080
We didn't even see Wriggle's tears this time. I don't think Nanaya has enough affection at this point to do anything but kill her in a dream.

And we skipped another chance to see her, by not going after Renko.
>> No. 7081
File 121122889142.jpg - (13.20KB , 280x282 , 1195505121567.jpg ) [iqdb]
7081
[X] Wriggle
[X] Maribel
>> No. 7082
>>7081

YOU CAN'T DO THAT IDORT YOU'LL CREATE A TIME PARADOX
>> No. 7083
[X] Maribel
>> No. 7084
>>7079

If we're going for first to 5 or 7 then Mary has already won. Probably one person spamming Wriggle votes, but I dunno.
>> No. 7085
>HINT FOR TODAY
>Yaffy: There is a hole in the sky through which things can fly.

I see what you did there.
>> No. 7086
[x] Our Vengeful Twin
Oho, why not watch our alternates in a dream?
>> No. 7087
[X] Maribel

Maribel. Maribel. Mirabelle. Sweet, sweet mirabelles.
Kids love mirabelles, right? They're sweet, delicious, moist... Yeah, no doubt. Kids LOVE mirabelles. While they may not be the largest fruits that nature created, they're still pretty tasty, even when compared to such delicacies like watermelons, strawberries or plums. Sweet, sweet mirabelles. Mirabelles grow on small bushes or trees, much smaller than, for example, an apple tree. But, even though small, mirabelles are still very tasty. Mmm, sweet, sweet mirabelles. They're good for making jams and pies, but they can also be changed into something more, let's say, adult. Mirabelle-based wine? Here you go. Mirabelle brandy? Why not? That's the versatility of mirabelles. Sweet, sweet mirabelles.


Opening your eyes, you see it's already dark. Everything is bathing in various shades of gray. Crescent moon can be seen high in the sky, giving a little light to orientate yourself in your current position.
You're still sitting on that terrace. That's a success.
There's a feeling in your head, telling you that you had a wacky dream, but you can't really remember what it was.
"Uhh..."
Your back is kinda sore. Not strange, considering you were sleeping in sitting position, with someone resting on your lap. Hm, now that you think about it...
There still is a weight on your lap. Hell, it's even much larger. You try to feel around with your hands, but you can't move them.
"What the...?"
Something seems to be pressing them to your torso.
Looking down, you discover the truth.
Maribel is sitting on your lap, cuddled up to you, her head resting on your chest. She's covered with a blanket, and so are your shoulders. Her sleeping face is peaceful, but you notice a trace of nervousness in her expression. Your whole body is entangled in her blonde hair. You can't help but notice her smell, which is quite a pleasant one, not too chemical, just a slight trace of soap and shampoo. Her are embracing you at your waist.
So, basically, you've been sleeping together under one blanket, hugging each other.
Great.

[ ] Panic
[ ] Wake her up
[ ] Think what to do
>> No. 7088
[z] Think what to do
>> No. 7089
[x] Think what to do

Oh this is perfect.
>> No. 7090
[ ] Think what to do
>> No. 7091
[X] Kiss her. Romantically or not, it doesn't matter. Kiss her.

Hah. Don't need to think about that one.
>> No. 7093
>>7091
Changing my vote for that
[x] Kiss her
>> No. 7094
[X] Sit there, do nothing.

This is bad how?
>> No. 7095
[ ] Think what to do
>> No. 7096
[ ]Shrug your shoulders and continue sitting there.
>> No. 7097
[x] Think what to do
Take it easy~.
>> No. 7098
[ ] Think what to do
>> No. 7099
[x] Think while stroking her hair.
>> No. 7100
I'm hoping there's no intruders...
>> No. 7101
>>7100
Also, [x] Think while stroking her hair.
>> No. 7102
[x] Think while stroking her hair.
>> No. 7103
[x] Think while stroking her hair.
>> No. 7104
>She's covered with a blanket, and so are your shoulders.

Tsundere Raymoo or Renko put a blanket on us... dawwwww...

>>7099

Gentlemen, I think we have the winning write-in

[x] Think while stroking her hair.
>> No. 7105
[ ] RAPE
>> No. 7106
>>7105

YOU FOOL, RAPING MARY IS LIKE A LOLI LIEKING PIZZA.

IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN.
>> No. 7107
>>7105
Too slow.
>> No. 7109
>>7105

Slowscorn is sloooooooow.
>> No. 7110
>>7109

I read that as slow corn.
>> No. 7112
Hey YAF, will we have sex with Mary?
>> No. 7113
[X] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7114
>>7112

No, because SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. gb2/fappan/

But seriously, haven't decided yet.
>> No. 7115
>>7114
But she's so delicious and moe. You know, deep down, you want to, YAF.
>> No. 7116
>>7114
Anon has spoken, whether you've decided or not. All it takes is enough write-ins.
So, [ ]rape or [ ]loved tenderly?
>> No. 7117
>>7115
But it could potentially be ince-

Actually, more power to you, YAF.
>> No. 7118
>>7114
[x] DO IT FAGGOT
KICKING REASON TO THE CURB
PLAYING CHESS ON THE CELLING
CATCHING KNIVES WITH HIS MOUTH
now we just need HAD SEX WITH HIS SISTER and it's all set
>> No. 7119
>>7116

[X]A little of both
>> No. 7120
>>7114

>SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER

DESPAIR!
>> No. 7122
We should have a threesome with Yukari and Maribel's sleeping body.
>> No. 7123
File 121123402253.jpg - (74.51KB , 480x640 , 27rb.jpg ) [iqdb]
7123
>>7115

I... uh, I... Why... You... Stop it... Stop it... Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it stop itstopitstopstopstopstop!

WHY I WANT TO VIOLATE DELICIOUS MOE MOE MARY-CHAN?!
>> No. 7124
File 121123411515.jpg - (23.14KB , 438x360 , 1209241872501.jpg ) [iqdb]
7124
>>7122
>threesome
Don't even think about it.
At least, not until we get the gland.
>> No. 7125
>>7123

Because you know she wants it.
>> No. 7126
>>7124

And this Gland better be fucking worth it.
>> No. 7127
>>7122
>We should have a threesome with Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 7128
>>7123
Personally I never got the appeal of Mary. She seems like regular moe airhead, while Renko has attitude.
>> No. 7130
>>7128

In a way, she's a AU version of Yukari. I think that's the appeal - it's incest in a way. That, and we get this Gland...
>> No. 7131
>>7128
>>moe airhead

Appeal.
>> No. 7134
>>7128
Oh, I have no interest in canon Mary. But YAF's possibly youkai, possibly (half?)sister Mary intrigues me. Plus she's adorable.
>> No. 7135
FUCKING WRITE NIGGA, etc.
>> No. 7138
File 121123557397.jpg - (166.11KB , 640x527 , 2yax.jpg ) [iqdb]
7138
[x] Think while stroking her hair.

Damn it, it's great. No, wait, it's bad. Or awesome. Or ultrafuckalicious bad.
Jesus christ it's awesome like the fucking fist of the fucking north star! Whatever that means.
But it's bad at the same time.
What to do, what to do? If she wakes up like this... Wait, but what if she was the one that cuddled up to you in sleep? Wait, if that was it... Then who covered you with this blanket? Reimu? Nah, she doesn't seem the type. She'd rather shake you awake and tell you to go back inside before you catch a cold and infect everyone in the shrine. Renko? Hm, rather not, seeing how she reacted to you sleeping on Mary's lap earlier. Then, who else lives at the shrine? Suika? Mima? Can't be, you haven't even met them...
As you're lost in thought, your hand starts to automatically stroke Mary's hair. Oh damn it, what sort of magnetism is this? You could swear you had no intentions to do it, yet your hand moved on it's own... Still, the biggest mystery is that blanket.
"Mnn...?"
Mary moans. Looks like she woke up finally.
"Mm, where am I--"
Her eyes widen as she notices your face close to hers.
"YOU! GET BACK! DON'T TOUCH ME!"
She pulls back, screaming hysterically as she tries to disentangle herself from the blanket.
"Mary, what are yo--"
"SHUT UP! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
She jumps back and trips. Falling down, her hands automatically try to find any support, but fail horribly. She falls down to the ground, then begins to crawl away from you with terror painted on her face.
"Don't touch me!"
"Mary, it's me..."
"I won't let you do those things again! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
"Mary, calm down."
"NO! DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE RED EYES! DON'T TOUCH ME!"
Goddamnit, she's in total panic. Did she have a nightmare?
Tears begin to flow down her cheeks as she continues to stare at you in horror.
"Mary, calm down. It's me, Nanaya. It was just a dream. So calm down."
She breathes heavily.
"But... you were...."
"It was a dream. I was here all the time."
"But..."
She's trembling.
"It's okay, it was only a dream. Come on. Calm down."
"I... he... me... You...."
She tries to say something, but suddenly bursts with tears.
She sits there, crying like a little child. That had to be a horrible nightmare. You feel really sorry for her.

[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her
[ ] Try talking to her
>> No. 7139
[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her
>> No. 7141
[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her

DAMN YOU EVIL TWIN!
>> No. 7142
[X] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her.
>> No. 7143
[X] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her.

Oh that bastard.
>> No. 7144
[x] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her
[x] Cop a feel, you know you want it
>> No. 7145
[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her

So this is when MANA TRANSFER happened, huh?
>> No. 7147
[X] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her
Fucking twins always fucking your shit up.
>> No. 7148
[x] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her

Oh-ho, insight into why we stabbed the fucker in the first place, perhaps?
>> No. 7149
[x] Try talking to her
>> No. 7150
[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her

What is this madness?
>> No. 7151
[ ] Now Rape her

This is the time! Failing that.

[ ] Try talking to her
>> No. 7152
Do you really want someone to walk in on us hugging her after hearing her scream NOT to touch her?
>> No. 7153
>>7151

So I heard you are interested in Yukari rape BAD END.
>> No. 7154
[X] Try talking to her.

I want to hug her and tell her it's alright, but... would she really let us do that?
>> No. 7155
O HAY GUISE HOW BOUT THIS

[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her
[ ] Try talking to her
>> No. 7156
YAF, Mary gets live video feeds in her dreams, right? Not just recordings?
>> No. 7158
>>7155

[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her
[ ] Try talking to her

that works
>> No. 7160
>>7156

Yep.

And when she's awake, Yukari is most probably sleeping. And vice versa. They can be awake at the same time, but it's like sharing one life force by 2 people, meaning, they're weak and disoriented.
>> No. 7167
>>7160

That's good to know, except for the implication that Red just fucked our mom.

>They can be awake at the same time, but it's like sharing one life force by 2 people, meaning, they're weak and disoriented.

HAY GUISE THS IS IMPORTAENT
>> No. 7168
>>6840
bricks!
But no, isn't she like like Lilith to Yukari's Morrigan?

>>6831
>>6834
>>6846
...I wonder...
What if we gave our name as Shiki?


Would we play from Red-Eye's POV?

>>6979
You know, I wanted an incest route for the Yukari h-scene, but a sister is fine, too.

>>7130
>she's a AU version of Yukari
>she's a AU
>AU
...And now suddenly, I have this bizarre mental image of Yukari and Maribel being like Rika and Hanyuu.
>> No. 7170
>>7168
>Would we play from Red-Eye's POV?


>907jfMISSINGNO4ujf: OFF (CATASTROPHE GOOD not reached) [locked]
>> No. 7173
>>7170

>CATASTROPHE GOOD

You mean, good as in good for us and not Gensokyo, right? Or does Yukari have to fix the border or something?
>> No. 7174
>>7153
Extremely interested.

>>7167
>They can be awake at the same time, but it's like sharing one life force by 2 people, meaning, they're weak and disoriented.
What's funny is how many different ways this concept was used in Tsukihime to create different yet similar circumstances.
>> No. 7177
>>7170
Oho~

Interesting point.
>> No. 7178
[ ] Try talking to her
[ ] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her

...hey, evil twin. I've decided that "Family Ties" doesn't mean you get to be part of our happy little family. It just means we kill you quickly, instead of slow.
>> No. 7179
Did she witness sum Yukari mana transfer?
>> No. 7185
>>7179
Ya think?
>> No. 7186
>"And... What about the process of 'giving' itself? Is it possible to 'give' someone you magic power? Just like that?"
>She sighs.
>"It's... Really easy. The only problem is getting a consensual agreement. The transfer itself is... Well, let's just say it's easy and not necessarily unpleasant in any way."
Perhaps Evil Twin missed the "not necessarily unpleasant" clause?

...

Nah, let's face it. He killed Mima. He's just a bastard in general.
>> No. 7188
>>7186

It might not be unpleasant for Yukari. Mary, of course, doesn't expect to get fucked in her dreams.
>> No. 7191
By somebody who looks like you, to boot.
>> No. 7193
>>7191

That too. We're going to have to work extra hard now.
>> No. 7196
He could also have been strangling her or cutting her into seventeen pieces. Yukari tolerated that shit from us, remember.
>> No. 7209
[X] "Sshhh... It's okay...." hug her

"It's alright, Mary. I'm here."
Approaching her, you reach out your hands. She flinches.
"Calm down. I'm here. So don't cry."
Ignoring her spasm, you embrace her as tightly as possible without making it difficult to breathe. Damn it. She tries to struggle at first, but gives up after ten or so seconds. Then she justs gives up and lets it all out.
Crying.
And crying.
Why is she crying? What made her cry so helplessly? Really...
Slide.
Door next to you slides open. Behind it, there is Renko.
She looks at you in shock.
"Y-you!"
"Renko, it's not the time to act tsundere. Open the door entirely, I'm going to take her inside. It's getting cold."
Renko blinks, but obediently slides the door open. Picking up still crying Mary, you carry her inside.
"Renko, where can I drop her off? Bedroom, or something."
"Ah, yes. Follow me."

She guides you to a small japanese-style room. After closing the door behind you, she takes out a futon and lays it down on the floor.
"Here."
You crouch down and lay Mary on the matress. Her cries have somehow calmed down, though she's still sobbing uncontrollably.
"Listen" Renko looks at you with serious face "Leave us alone for a while. Wait outside."

[ ] Do as she tells you
[ ] Fuck you, tomboy tsundere, I'm staying here!
>> No. 7210
[X] Do as she tells you.

If she tries to skip out on us, I will be pissed.
>> No. 7211
[ ] Do as she tells you

Mary ;_;
>> No. 7212
[ ] Do as she tells you
[ ] Spy on her dumb ass. You're a spider, after all, a shadow personified.
>> No. 7213
[z] Do as she tells you
>> No. 7214
So YAF, two questions:

1. How long has M3 been dream-seeing?
2. How do you treat a life of mental abuse through ones dreams?
3. Do we have PSYCHOSIS v.2?
>> No. 7215
[ ] Do as she tells you
>> No. 7219
>>7214
>So YAF, two questions:

> 1. 2. 3.

My brain exploded here.

Anyways,
1. M3? Mary? Ever since her... birth, I guess. Only Yukari is not awake all the time, you know. She has a sleeping period in which Maribel can sleep peacefully without seeing what Yukari does, because, well, she's sleeping.
2. I dunno. What kind of question is this?
2. Skill list:
Psychic abilities:
*PSYCHOSIS lv.1 [SKILL ACQUIRED]
Build up rage orbs to activate psychosis which allows you to dispatch enemies faster. Activation is random and can't be controlled.

*PSYCHOSIS lv.2 [SKILL NOT ACQUIRED]
Build up rage orbs to activate psychosis which allows you to dispatch enemies faster. Can be activated manually by pressing L1 in battle mode.
>> No. 7224
>>7219
So basically, we're on even terms with Red, and M3's mindfuck disorder is bad but not too bad?
>> No. 7226
>>7219

And yes, M3 = Moe Moe Mary, who has freaky mind dreams and may be our sister/AU mother, as opposed to regular Maribel, who is none of those things.
>> No. 7227
[X] Do as she tells you

You nod. There's no point in opposing. Renko knows what she's doing, right?
Leaving the room, you close the door behind you.
"Really..."
Now what was that? First she falls asleep just like that, then this nightmare...
"Seeing from someone else's eyes, huh?"
Then, she had to see something horrible. Well, this is Gensokyo after all. It's possible that she sees what one of the youkai does... And judging by what you read about this world, some of them do really horrible things. Like eating humans alive, for example. If she had to witness that... And from a first person perspective...
"Uh..."
Now you kinda understand why she was so shocked. But there's also this thing...'You.... were...'.... What? Where were you? In her dream? But that's impossible. It can't be. Because... You were sleeping with her all the time. You... were, right? You didn't... Wander off while unsconscious like earlier, right? You didn't pick a fight while sleeping again, right?
"Damn it..."
So many troublesome discoveries in so little time...
The door to the room where Renko and Maribel are slides open.
"She's asleep."
Renko walks out the room silently.
"Good to hear that. She was really..."
"I know. I'm her best friend, you know. I should know something like that without you telling me." she glares at you
"I see. Thanks for calming her down."
"No problem, I guess."
She starts to walk away
"Hey, where are you going?"
"Gettin something to drink."

[ ] Follow her
[ ] Wait here
[ ] Enter the room
>> No. 7229
[X] Enter the room.

She didn't say we couldn't. I'm worried about our Mary.
>> No. 7231
[ ] Enter the room
>> No. 7232
[ ] Follow her
[ ] "Does she ever tell you what she dreams about?"
>> No. 7234
>>7229
Shouldn't you
[ ] Wait for Renko to leave
and then
[ ] Enter the room?
>> No. 7236
[ ] Follow her
[ ] "Does she ever tell you what she dreams about?"
>> No. 7238
[z] Follow her
[z] "Does she ever tell you what she dreams about?"
>> No. 7240
[ ] Follow her

Let the girl have a peaceful sleep.
>> No. 7243
[x] Follow her
[x] "Does she ever tell you what she dreams about?"

Let's be as non-threatening to Renko as possible; she's probably a major reason why Mary wants to go home.

We should give her a knife and tell her to use it if necessary to protect Mary.
>> No. 7244
>>7243

A sound plan. I should have included that in the write in.
>> No. 7247
>We should give her a knife and tell her to use it if necessary to protect Mary.

We have three knives right? We can spare one.
>> No. 7253
[x] Follow her
[x] "Does she ever tell you what she dreams about?"

Not wanting to disturb Mary's sleep, you follow Renko. Drink, huh? Wonder what she meant by that. But there's a question you want to ask...
"Does she ever tell you what she dreams about?"
Renko stops and turns to you.
"Listen, save the difficult questions for later, okay? I have to get a drink, only then I'll be able to think properly."
"Yeah, sure..."

After snatching a bottle of unknown contents from the kitchen, Renko goes outside to the front steps.
"Whew."
Sighing with relief, she sits on the wooden stairs in front of a traditional donation box. Bottle's cap flies away, then Renko takes a deep sip of this unknown liquid. Then she hands it to you.
"Drink."
Smelling the mysterious bottle's content, you notice a strong trace of alcohol.
"You drink alcohols?"
"What, is there something wrong with that?"
"No, I just thought you're not the type."
Taking a swig, you feel warmth spreading throughout your whole body. Damn, shit's good.
"Huuuh, strong stuff. Reimu won't be mad at us, will she?"
"I don't think it's even hers. Give me."
She pulls the bottle out of your hands and takes another gulp.
"I really didn't expect you to be a drinking type."
"Listen, the one I am in front of Mary is diffirent from the current me."
"Why is that?"
"I have my own reasons."
Sip.
Sighing with satisfaction, she leans back and places the bottle beside her.
"Whew. It's a nice night, isn't it?"
Nice indeed. The sky is really clear despite some clouds here and there. Starlit sky is clearly visible. Thousands of miniature glimmers light up the grey firmament.
"Mhm." taking next swig, you mumble a response.
"You wouldn't be able to witness something like that in the outside world. Pollution, dust, exhaust fumes... Not even forests are clean there..."
"Mhm."
"That's why I like this place. It's so clean. If someone bad found a way inside, it would be very sad, don't you think?"
"Mhm."
"Mary thinks the same. She wants to protect this place. From both outsiders and people who wish it's destruction from the inside. I... don't really understand her."
"..."
"It's not her world. She belong on the outside. Yet, she's so bound to this place... Ever since I got to know her, she's been fascinated with this world. Can't say I'm not myself, but... I don't really feel any fondness towards this place. Just... interest. In magic, animals and phenomenons. But I don't 'like' this world in strict sense."
"Mhm."
"But Mary... She's diffirent. I get a feeling that if she could... She'd stay here forever. But she always returns with me in the end... I wonder if I'm holding her back..."

[ ] "Don't say that. You're her best friend, remember?"
[ ] "You're right. You ARE holding her back. It would be for the best if you returned without her."
>> No. 7255
[ ] "Don't say that. You're her best friend, remember?"
>> No. 7256
[X] "I wonder. Maybe you should ask her. Granted, she's kind enough that I can already guess her answer either way..."

And now, I'll take a page from Maribel's book, and sleep myself.
>> No. 7257
[ ] "Don't say that. You're her best friend, remember?"
[ ] (After finishing conversation) Give her 1x Nanaya Knife. "To protect her."
>> No. 7258
[ ] "Don't say that. You're her best friend, remember?"
>> No. 7260
[ ] "You're right. You ARE holding her back. It would be for the best if you returned without her."

Let's be bastards
>> No. 7262
[O] "Don't say that. You're her best friend, remember?"
>> No. 7263
[X] "I wonder. Maybe you should ask her. Granted, she's kind enough that I can already guess her answer either way..."

This is a nice, faggoty answer.
>> No. 7271
File 121126826688.jpg - (16.80KB , 240x240 , MB_nanaya.jpg ) [iqdb]
7271
You know what this story lacks? Discussion. Look at SDM La, it has tons of discussion going on all the time. It would be easier for me to manipula-- I mean lead the story IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION *couchhackcough* if I knew what you guys are thinking.
I'm also disappointed at how no one noticed how mirabelles metaphor (may) suit Mirabel.

in after butthurt writefag

Now, to disappear for five hours.
>> No. 7276
>>7271
What the fuck is a Mirabelle, seriously.

You don't get much discussion because your story is pretty straightforward and not DEEP like sdm LA.
>> No. 7277
>>7276
>DEEP
>sdm LA

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 7285
>>7276
Don't be starting that faggotry here.
>> No. 7291
>>7276

Watch him somehow use this to kill us.
>> No. 7292
>>7276

Less that it's not deep, more that you're at GMT +2 (I think) and you ha an active sidestory (can't be helped now). If you'd update more in a thread (and if your waking hours permitted it), even if it's just talking to the players outside of the game, people would talk more. Simple as that. Story-wise, there's a lot of vagaries in this route, but nothing we *think* we're completely in the dark about (we *assume* (note assume), for instance, M3 was dreaming about Red doing it with Yukari). If you want more discussion in TS, put some more effort into it instead of BKC for now and prove that our assumptions about this playthrough are completely wrong. We're on FAMILY TIES now, mindfuck us. Else blind is all we are, all we'll ever be, etc.

PS. You beat AC like a million years ago, right?
>> No. 7295
[x] "Honestly it doesn't sound like you have all that much fondness for the outside either. Why don't you just tell her that you'll go wherever she goes? Follow your bliss."
[x] (After finishing conversation) Give her 1x Nanaya Knife. "To protect her."
>> No. 7296
>>7295

That actually sounds better.

>>7257

I change my vote to this:
[x] "Honestly it doesn't sound like you have all that much fondness for the outside either. Why don't you just tell her that you'll go wherever she goes? Follow your bliss."
[x] (After finishing conversation) Give her 1x Nanaya Knife. "To protect her."
>> No. 7299
Update nigga, etc.
>> No. 7308
[x] "Honestly it doesn't sound like you have all that much fondness for the outside either. Why don't you just tell her that you'll go wherever she goes? Follow your bliss."
[x] (After finishing conversation) Give her 1x Nanaya Knife. "To protect her."

That sounds good.