[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121102242138.png - (10.47KB , 145x145 , avatar139685_6.png ) [iqdb]
6069 No. 6069
Estabilishing connection...
...
DATA STREAM detected
Initializing decipheration processes...
...
Starting visual transmission in
Three
Two
One
...

The young man looks around your little office with a look of bewilderment on his face.
"'Beautiful Killing Chamber'? What kind of a name is that for a store? One would expect something more... oh, you know."
"Listen here, lad. We've got our own reasons for naming this shop like we did. So zip it. Get to the point, or you wanna keep on standin there?"
"Sure."
Kourin returns to his desk, submerging in piles of documents once more. What is he doing there anyways? Every time you ask him about that, he just shrugs and says 'paper work'. Is managing a store in Gensokyo so difficult?
Well, it doesn't matter. He's the one doing the boring stuff.
The human youngster coughs.
"Well then, let me explain. What we want to ask you to do is a rescue mission."
"I hate rescue missions. Having to drag someone around... Feh, it's troublesome."
"Ahem. One of our villagers has been kidnapped a few days ago. At first we thought she got lost in a forest and, well, you know how things are these days."
Yeah, you sure know. Even though all these years passed, there are still youkai who have no intentions to coexist with humans. Lately, they've been getting more and more impudent, going as far as crossing the village boundary and pulling pranks on people. And if someone went into the forest at night...
"Go on."
"Her parents couldn't believe it at first, but finally accepted the fact. But, a few days ago, we received a new piece of information."
He crosses arms on his chest.
"She's not dead. And pretty much in one piece."
"So what's the problem?"
He sighs.
"She's being... Held captive in Scarlet Devil Mansion."
"Wow, miss vampire's up to something stupid again?"
"Not really. From what we know, she has settled down with a man she got to know a few years ago... You could've heard the after-marriage party. Fireworks were visible all the way from our village."
"I see."
You don't remember seeing such thing, but if it was at night... Well, one cannot pay attention to something like that while having a hot sex with his wife, right?
"And you want me to?"
"Infiltrate, explore, find, rescue, bring back. Simple as that."
"So, basically, you want me to break into Scarled Devil Mansion and steal back your girl."
He nods.

[ ] Accept the job
[ ] Don't accept the job

>> No. 6070
[x] Accept the job
We'll get to meet Belmonymous, right?
>> No. 6071
[X] Accept the job

I smell adventure!
>> No. 6078
>>6071
Fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUCK
I smell AWESOME.

[x] Accept the job.

And yet, I wonder what happens if we don't accept it.
>> No. 6080
[ ] Accept the job

Scarlet Devil Mansion, huh? One of the most dangerous places in Gensokyo, right? And you are to break in, rescue a hostage, then run away, dragging someone behind you.
It's ridiculous. A literal suicide. There's no way to accomplish this mission.
Then...
Well, bring it on!
"I'm going to do this like the fist of the motherfucking north star! I love this! This is what I live for!"
"Great. Now, let me--"
"Outta my way!"
Not letting him finish, you jump out from behind your desk. Your target is a cupboard in one of the corners.
"Wait, you don't know how does the girl look!"
"Don't need to."
Opening it's doors, a warming sight greets your eyes.
Swords, daggers, knives, veritable arsenal of melee weapons. Most of them are from Kourin's shop back when he was still selling this junk. So of them are magically imbued, some are just pieces of steel, but all have their own souls. Their purpose, their wishes. You couldn't stand throwing them away when moving the shop, so instead of doing that, you decided to clean them, hand some of them on the walls of your office, and the ones you'd dare to sue, keep in this cupboard.
Well then, vampires, time-manipulating maid, and a gateguard youkai. What will be the best weapon to deal with those in case of an eventual encounter?

[ ] Sword
[ ] Ornamental dagger
[ ] Simple knife
>> No. 6084
I wonder if her name is Jane.
>> No. 6085
[x] Simple knife
More GAR this way.
>> No. 6086
>>6084

KYRIE!
KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>> No. 6088
[x] Simple knife
>> No. 6089
[X] Simple knife

Never failed us yet.
>> No. 6090
[x] Simple knife
Good ol' knife. Nothin' beats knife.
>> No. 6092
[ ] Simple knife

Yeah, simple knife would be enough for this task. You're still not good with handling any longer weapons, and even though a sword may be a more fitting tool for vampire slaying, performance before looks, right? Choosing one of your favourite knives, a plain one-sided blade with black handle, you slide it into your pants' pocket. Well then, you're ready to--
"Oh, I almost forgot."
Going back to your desk, you open one of the drawers and take out a silver, long-barelled revolver. You don't really remember where did you get this thing, but it doesn't matter. Alice, now your and Reimu's good friend, you managed to make it shoot danmaku bullets instead of normal ammo. Still, five of the six chambers still have normal cardridges, just in case. Kourin agreed to modify this thing in a way that pulling the trigger wouldn't rorate the cyllinder, making the chamber with danmaku cardridge always the one to be fired, no matter how many times you pull the trigger or the hammer.
Of course, in case of emergency, all you have to do it spin the cyllinder then fire a normal bullet.
Spinning it around, you sheathe the revolver on your belt.
"I can already tell. This is gonna be one hell of a mission!"
"Don't do that aga--!"
Kourin tries to say something as you kick the door out of it's hinges and jump outside.
"Goddamnit, not again. Young man, let us discuss the payment now."
Kourin says something boring as you make your way down the gravelled path, in the direction of Scarlet Devil Mansion.

The countrysides were nice, the plants were singing, and the birds and the sky... Et caetera, et caetera. You didn't really pay attention to those things, as stealth became an important factor as you were getting closer and closer to the walls of vampire's living place.
Hiding in the bushes, you notice the main gate. There's a red-haired girl standing in front of it, her eyes closed. You don't know why, but her green outfit makes a chinese folklore melody start playing inside your head. Manually.

[ ] Go out and greet the gate guard
[ ] Scale the walls
>> No. 6094
[X] Scale the walls

Sleepy China is sleepy. We'll be out before she knows we were ever in.
>> No. 6095
[x] Scale the walls
Nanaya, this is an infiltration mission.
>> No. 6096
>>6092
Oho.
Now, is Alice the name of the gun, or did Alice make the danmaku rounds?
>> No. 6098
[ ] Scale the walls
>> No. 6099
[ ] Scale the walls

this better ends in an epic duel with Belmononymous
>> No. 6100
Also, who wants to bet Kourin is skimming off the take?
>> No. 6101
>>6096

Let's say the name of the gun is...

Hmm.. Red danmaku... Plus Alice is the creator..

I know.

RedAlice.
>> No. 6102
>>6092
>Alice, now your and Reimu's good friend, you managed to make it shoot danmaku bullets
should be
>Alice, now your and Reimu's good friend, managed to make it shoot danmaku bullets(...)

goddamnit typos
>> No. 6103
>>6101
Sounds like the name of a drug in some cyberpunk thing.
>> No. 6109
[X] Scale the walls

Nanaya? Nanaya? This is a stealth mission. There's no need to reveal yourself yet. Stay quiet and keep low profile.
Roger, Kourindou. Any intelligence?
Go to the right. There should be a tree near the wall, perfect for scaling the wall.
Roger. On it. Seven out.

Still hiding in the bushes, you get away from the gate and the sleepy gate guard. Spotting a tree growing very close to the wall, you decide it would be better to use it instead of climbing this almost flat stony fortification.
One, two, three.
After two seconds, you're already on the other side of the wall. Striking a pose as you land, you begin to regret that there's nobody here to enjoy the show. Goddamnit, it's no fun if no one's watching! Well too bad.
You find yourself in a spacious front yard. Rows of neatly arranged flowerbeds spread before you, all the way to the center of this area - a big western-style mansion, painted in bloody red.
Straightening your bloody red coat, you snort.
"What a total lack of taste!"

There are almost no windows on the ground floor.
Almost.
Because sneaking between the flowerbeds, you find an opened one. Glancing inside, it seems to be a bathroom of sorts.

[ ] Go in
[ ] Find another one
>> No. 6110
This seems tricky.

[x] Find another one

Maybe we don't want to run into a man getting a hand job.
>> No. 6116
[x] Go in

Hopefully it's the servant's bathroom. FAIRY FUCK FAIRY FUCK ITS AWWWWWRIGHT!
>> No. 6119
[x] Go in
Need to move quickly or risk being caught.
>> No. 6122
[x] Go in.

>>she has settled down with a man she got to know a few years ago

I don't know what to say. This is good stuff.
>> No. 6124
>>6122

Yeah, sorry for not asking for your permission, HY, but... Well, it would take too much time, so I took the liberty of choosing for you. Hope you don't mind me using your character.
>> No. 6126
>>6124

No no it's fucking awesome go right ahead.
>> No. 6138
>>6126

GET BACK TO WORK
>> No. 6139
>>6124

so we will get a duel with Belmonymous ?

awesome
>> No. 6141
[X] Go in

Well, no use in wasting a chance to go in already. The window seems to be big enough for you to slip inside without any problems.
Opening it as much as you can, you jump inside.
And land knee-deep in water. Shit.
Loud splash breaks the silence of this little room. Looking around, it seems to be a normal, western-style bathroom, not some japanese fucking wide open bath shit. But then... Why is there water?
Looking down, you see that you're in fact standing in a bathtub. And lying just a few centimeters from your legs...
Oh shit.
Naked body with small breasts. Her shocked face covered partially by her long. purple hair. She's so suprised she's not even moving.
"Oh, good evening there, miss Patchouli."
"A-ah--"
She tries to say something.
No time to loose.
Closing her lips with your finger, you whisper to her ear.
"Excuse me, miss Patchouli, but I really have to... leave now."
Her eyes widen for a second, but you're already at the door.
So much for stealth.

After running as far away as you could from that bathroom, you stop for a moment. You're out of breath. Fortunately, no one is to be seen around, even those fairy-maid things are missing.
"Huff... Huff..."
Damn it. There goes your cover. If Patchy informs Sakuya about this... Well, it could be bad.
Now, where to go?

[ ] Upper floors
[ ] Basement
[ ] Kitchen
>> No. 6142
>small breasts.
>Patchouli
Wrong
[x] Basement
>> No. 6143
[x] Kitchen
Time to explore that back corridor! Hope they haven't renovated since several years ago.
>> No. 6144
[x] Kitchen
>> No. 6145
>>6141
HAHAHA BADASS.

>[ ] Basement
Flandre. NO.
>[ ] Kitchen
Sakuya. NO.

[X] Upper floors
>> No. 6147
File 121102997713.jpg - (68.68KB , 650x901 , r102.jpg ) [iqdb]
6147
SMALL? What is this heresy?
>> No. 6148
>>6147
>>6142

Canon.
>> No. 6149
[ ] Basement

Wrong
Patchouly simply summons a bathtub in the library
>> No. 6151
[x] Upper floors

Walk in on something!
>> No. 6153
>>6149

Belmonynous' influence. She's now excercising and stuff, etc.
>> No. 6154
File 121103016936.jpg - (119.49KB , 873x617 , tohohanged.jpg ) [iqdb]
6154
>>6148

No such thing.
>> No. 6160
>a silver, long-barelled revolver.
Awesome.

>you managed to make it shoot danmaku bullets instead of normal ammo.
Gay.

>RedAlice
I see what you did there, but I think MALICE would have been cooler.

You're also getting low on decent DMC quotes.

MEANINGLESS CRITISM FOR 100
>> No. 6161
brb writefag family hijack lol
>> No. 6163
>>6161
....what?
>> No. 6165
>>6163

Saturday breakfast with family.

>>6160
>but I think MALICE would have been cooler

Malice? This is not Chaos Legion...
>> No. 6166
ur a faget YAF.
>> No. 6168
File 121103627884.png - (10.77KB , 145x145 , avatar139685_6.png ) [iqdb]
6168
>>6166
>> No. 6173
>>6168
Nice jacket.
>> No. 6175
[X] Upper floors

If there's someone in this mansion, he or she would probably be in the living room. Or anything along these lines. Besides, the bathroom was on the ground floor, and farther from it the better.. Climbing the stairs, you hear something like... laughing? Talking? Coming from above.
"Jackpot."
Entering one of the corridors, you trace the noise and find the right door. No doubt, this it the one. Behind it there are... Two... Three voices, talking, laughing...

[ ] Open the door quietly and peek inside
[ ] Kick the door down "ALL EYES ON ME! PUT YO HANDS IN DA AIR!" then shoot at the ceiling
[ ] Kick the door down "THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!"
[ ] Walk in as if it was your own house
>> No. 6177
[X] Kick the door down "THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!"
>> No. 6178
>>6175

[ ] Kick the door down "THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!"
>> No. 6179
[x] Kick the door down "THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!"

HELL YEAH
>> No. 6181
[X] Kick the door down "THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!"
FUCK YES ONLY OPTION
>> No. 6182
>[x] Kick the door down "THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!"

Shoot at the ceiling while shouting?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
>> No. 6185
>>6182

[x] shoot self while shouting
>> No. 6187
[ ] Shout at the ceiling while shooting
>> No. 6188
>>Shoot at the ceiling while shouting?
[X] NO

It's not as awesome if we can't do it while riding a fairy maid like a surfboard.
>> No. 6189
>>6182
Better not,
[X] NO
>> No. 6190
>>6188
holy shit that's an awesome idea, we have to do it with style: [X] NO
>> No. 6192
>>6165
That game is awesome. But that's not exactly what I was getting at.
>> No. 6194
>Two... Three voices, talking, laughing...
SHIT. We're going to get BAD END'd by a Remi+Flan+Belmonymous combo.
>> No. 6195
[X] NO

Shooting the gun would take precious moments of our time and being left vulnerable, no matter how long it is, would be bad
>> No. 6199
[X] Kick the door down "THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!"

Well then. Your cover is blown. Enemy will be here any moment now. Stealth is useless. Then... Why not go in with a boom?
You kick the door as hard as you can. Hearing a familiar sound of an iron hinge breaking, you walk inside, stepping on the fallen door.
"THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSSSOOLUTELY CRAZY!"
Taking out your revolver, you spin it around a bit, then point it at the ceiling.
"LET'S ROCK!"
"..."
People sitting at the table gape at you in bewilderment. Three people. One of them is a heavily built man, probably around your age. There is a whip on his belt. Sitting on his lap, you see a young-looking girl. She's frozen with her arms around the man's neck That has to be Remilia Scarlet. The third person is a small blonde, hovering above the man. There are rod-like objects sticking out of her back, two of them, each with a complete set or rainbow coloured crystals. Flandre Scarlet.
"Um..."
Huh, there's someone else?
Looking closer, yeah, there is. Standing behind the table is a young girl, dressed in a french maid outfit. Her relatively long, purple hair is ornamented with a flower-like brooch. Hm, she looks kinda familiar...
But there's no time to think about that. She has to be the girl you have to rescue.
"Um... Shouldn't you shoot for a full effect?"
The girl makes a remark while looking curiously at your revolver.

[ ] "I've come to retrieve that girl!" point your gun at Remilia "You can't handle her! Return her to me, and I'll let you go!"
[ ] "Ah, right." shoot
[ ] "Stepping up from the deepest abyss of hell, a fearsome demonic bounty hunter!"
>> No. 6202
[ ] "Ah, right." shoot
[ ] "I've come to retrieve that girl!" point your gun at Remilia "You can't handle her! Return her to me, and I'll let you go!"
>> No. 6203
[ ] "Ah, right." shoot
[ ] "I've come to retrieve that girl!" point your gun at Remilia "You can't handle her! Return her to me, and I'll let you go!"
>> No. 6205
[X] "Ah, right." shoot
[X] "I've come to retrieve that girl!" point your gun at Remilia "You can't handle her! Return her to me, and I'll let you go!"
That Guy sounds like an Idiot.
>> No. 6207
>>6206

[X] "Ah, right." shoot
[X] "I've come to retrieve that girl!" point your gun at Remilia "You can't handle her! Return her to me, and I'll let you go!"
>> No. 6210
[x] "Ah, right." shoot

Well, now we gotta
>> No. 6212
[X] "Ah, right." shoot
[X] "I've come to retrieve that girl!" point your gun at Remilia "You can't handle her! Return her to me, and I'll let you go!"

Oh this is awesome.
>> No. 6226
[X] "Ah, right." shoot

"Ah. Right."
You pull the trigger.
BANG!
A danmaku bullet shoots from the revolver and hits the ceiling. Wait, that's not a sound of bullet hitting ceiling.
Clang!
You hear a strange noise above. Then ,something hits your head. And it hits VERY HARD. Damn it, it has to weight at least 20 kilos.
Heh, still, it's not enough to stop your burning manly spirit!
Ignoring the pain and weight on your head, you point your revolver at Remilia.
"I've come to retrieve that girl!" you nod at the girl "You can't handle her! Return her to me, and I'll let you go!"
Remilia's eyes widen. She looks up at the guy on whose lap she's sitting on.
"Hey, who is he?"
"I have no idea, Remi. Maybe he's a bounty hunter."
"Bounty hunter? What is a bounty hunter?"
"A miserable pile of secrets, Remi."
"I see."
She directs her gaze back at you.
"Then it's a mystery why he's wearing our chandelier as a hat, right?"
"A mystery indeed."
"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY! I'm still here, you know!"
Spinning your revolver around once, you aim it at the guy's head.
"Now, give her back or there'll be some consequences."
"Very well. Remi."
The guy stands up, placing Remilia on the chair afterwards. He unfastens the whip and holds it with one hand.
"Well then, what will it be? We're going to take it easy or do it the hard way?"
He winks at you.

[ ] "As appealing as that sounds... I think I'll pass." shoot his hand
[ ] Dash for the girl
[ ] "Let's begin the main event!"
[ ] "Tough guy, huh? Well.... TRY THIS!" dropkick on his face
[ ] "Adios, dude!" and ruuuuuuuuuun
>> No. 6228
[ ] Just leave.

This isn't the girl we're looking for, and this punk doesn't deserve a badass quote.
>> No. 6229
[ ] "Let's begin the main event!"

If agility is supposed to be one of our strong points, wouldn't we have dodged something falling on our head?
>> No. 6230
[X] "Let's begin the main event!"

HY himself wrote that Belmonymous was no match for Nanayanon.
>> No. 6232
>>6229

Dodging = no pain
Taking something head on = MANLY
>> No. 6233
[ ] "Let's begin the main event!"
>> No. 6234
[X] "Let's begin the main event!"
The outcome is pretty much decided anyway, no way Belmonymous can win in YAF's Story, but it's 3 against 1 here. The fighting better rock.
>> No. 6235
>>6230

Yeah, even if HY hadn't said that, I would think that Nanaya's more powerful than Belmonymous, even though I like the latter's (vote-established, naturally) "character" better.

[X] "Let's begin the main event!"
>> No. 6239
[X] "Let's begin the main event!"

You know what I'm thinking?
Ten paces, no magicks, no flying, bare chests only, FINAL FUCKING DESTINATION.
>> No. 6240
>>6230
You can't compare the two, it's like Shiki vs Shiro. Best would be to let it end in a draw.
>> No. 6243
>>6240
powar levels, HY agreed, don't bother us about it, etc.

[x] "Let's begin the main event!"
Belmonymous is a real pal, keeping us from having to take on Remi and Flan. That could have ended up realllly messy.
>> No. 6245
[x] "Tough guy, huh? Well.... TRY THIS!" dropkick on his face

Humiliate him, please.
>> No. 6248
[X] "Let's begin the main event!"

This is so badass. Actually makes me want to play DMC.
>> No. 6254
[x] "Tough guy, huh? Well.... TRY THIS!" dropkick on his face

>>6245
Work, get back, nigger, etc.
>> No. 6259
>>6248

That is so cool, actually makes me want to tell you to GO BACK TO WORK.
>> No. 6260
[x] "Tough guy, huh? Well.... TRY THIS!" dropkick on his face

Holy shit, crossovers.
>> No. 6261
>>6240

Shiro lost to Shiki in a doujinshi. Best to leave it as that as always.

Also, Belmonymous would be a bit stronger given the current circumstances due to having Remi and Flandre with him
>> No. 6262
>>6259
ITT: Irony.
>> No. 6263
>>6260

Speaking of BACK TO WORK
>> No. 6268
Anonymous Belmont is a lover, not a fighter. ;_;
>> No. 6277
>>6268
I dunno about that. He did kill a youkai.

Granted, an emaciated and drastically weakened youkai caked in his own excrement, but a youkai nontheless.

And don't get him in a pillow fight. He'll fuck you up hardcore.
>> No. 6279
>>6277

and how do yout hink Nanayonmous would have fougth against this "youkai" ?
in a whole second, or only a half second ?
>> No. 6280
[X] "Let's begin the main event!"

Taking the chandelier off your head, you ready your stance. Revolver's already sheathed, instead you're holding a knife.
"Let's begin the main event! Come on, wimp!"
"Have at you!"

He dashes forward, preparing to use his whip. Not letting him. Grasping the knife in reverse-style fashion, you brace for impact. Just one clear swing at his wrist and he won't be able to use his main weapon. But suddenly...
"Gotcha!"
Something pulls the knife out of your hand. That guy literally whipped it out of your grasp! But then, you're faster. Way faster.
Before he's even able to pull the whip back completely, you jump at him. He's too slow. Selling him a punch in the face, you send him flying backwards. Straight on the table. Wooden piece of eyesore furniture breaks apart, sending little splinters of wood flying everywhere. Not loosing time to catch the knife, you take another leap at your enemy. He's still trying to recover from that fall. Too slow.
Grabbing a chair on your way, you prapare to break it on his head. But...
"Gbwuh!"
You suddenly stop mid-air, hanging on his outstreched leg. His heavy shoe is fixed deep in your stomach.
"One does not simply jump at a lying opponent."
"Now that you mention it... You're right. But you know what?"
"Hm? What is it?"
"TRY THIS!"
Swinging down the chair, you smash it agaist his forehead.
"Come on!"
Sitting on top of him, you start to mercilessly beat his face to a pulp.
"Is that all you got?! CATCH THIS!"
Grabbing him by his collar, you throw him at one of the walls.
The impact is so hard it makes the paint and stucco come off and form a nice cloud of white dust.
Wiping off the blood from your face, you jump inside the white mist.
And receive a blow to the chest as soon as you enter it.
Flying back, you roll around, landing on the wall on your feet.
Your enemy emerges from inside the white cloud.
"BLASTOFF!"
Yelling that, you kick off the wall and fly towards the guy with your fist ready to deliver a punch.
Just a few meters.
And then. Just as you were about to punch him, he does the same movement as you.
Your fist clash in the air, which suddenly gets thicker. You swear you could see sparks coming out of your connected hands. This truly is an even match. Neither of you is able to push any harder.
Then, suddenly, a blastwave from the impact throws you backwards.
Flying back, all you could do is pray for soft landing.
Unfortunately, an eyesore in form of a chair decided to make your life more miserable by standing in your way.
Hitting it hard, you land on pieces of a shattered furniture piece.
Your enemy... Is back inside the cloud.
Zoom!
There's a chair leg flying at you. Dodging quickly, you grab one of your own and throw it as if it were a javelin. It enters the mist, but you can't hear any noise.
Standing up, you pick up another one.
Your enemy emerges from the mist.
He's carrying a whole stack of broken chair legs.
"Do you have enough chairs, king of furniture?"
"Chairs?" you smirk "Who needs chairs nowadays! Time to get to work, boy!"
You pull out your revolver, ready to shoot, when...
You feel yourself being lifted into the air.
"Woah!"
You fly at your enemy with amazing speed. With the corner of your eye, you notice that it's Remilia Scarlet who's catched you. And now she's holding onto your enemy's collar as well.
Hanging from her arm, you can't do anything to oppose.
"Look what you've done, you two!"
She's angry.
Well, it's not strange, seeing that the room looks like if it was invaded by a small hurricane.
"Sorry, Remi."
The guy simply apologizes to the vampire holding him.
"If you want to fight, just take it outside, you... you..."
"I know. Sorry."
"Geez, now I'll have to ask Sakuya to clean this up! And you!"
She brings your face in front of hers.
"What did you come here for?! I hope you're ready to pay for what you've done to my furniture!"

[ ] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."
[ ] "Easy, missy, how about you put me down first?"
[ ] Spit in her face
[ ] "Whoa, whoa. It's my first time here, so please be gentle!"
>> No. 6282
[ ] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."
>> No. 6284
[ ] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."


She IS the right one, right?
>> No. 6285
>>She brings your face in front of hers.

[x] "Your lips. I shall be taking them"
[x] Abduct girl in resulting confusion
>> No. 6286
haha, that was awesome, MOAR.
[X] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."
>> No. 6287
[x] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."
>> No. 6288
[x] "Whoa, whoa. It's my first time here, so please be gentle!"

O U.
>> No. 6289
[X] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."
>> No. 6290
[ ] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."

an even fight ?

not what i was expecting
>> No. 6291
[X] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."

I bet Akyu voluntarily took the job in the mansion.
>> No. 6292
>>6290
Awesome, fight is awesome.
>> No. 6293
Either Nanayanon's become weaker because he's holding back his youkai side, Belmonymous is stronger because of mysterious backstory hax, or both.
>> No. 6295
>>6293
I'm thinking the latter.
You don't think Belmonymous could have possibly hoped to survive his honeymoon with Remi without SOME sort of enhancement, do you?
>> No. 6296
>>6293
I don't think we're trying to KILL him, either.
>> No. 6297
I think Akyu is replacing Sakuya as head maid, because Belmonymous killed Sakuya.
>> No. 6298
>>6295
He got stronger after his fight with Sakuya and after he read the damn letter which wants to kill us all the time.
And this >>6296
>> No. 6299
>>6297

I had thought of this too until
>"Geez, now I'll have to ask Sakuya to clean this up! And you!"
>> No. 6300
>>6299
He meant to type "Sakyuya".
>> No. 6301
[X] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."

"Now you've really crossed the line, your hate for me is divine, my love yearns your suffer, on your grave lurks my prosper."
She frowns.
"Say what?"
"I mean, I've already told you. I'm here for this girl."
You point at the purple haired girl.
"Her? But she's--"
"She's been abducted from the village, right? Return her to me, and I'll let yo--"
"Yeah, I heard that for the first time."
"Then get to the point."
"She was not abducted. She came here on her own accord."
"Wait, what?"
"Heeeey" she shakes you "Are you listening? She came here on her own. You wanna speak to her?"
"Sure."

After being put down by Remilia, you and the girl walk out into the corridor.
"Whew. That was close."
Wiping the dust off your face, you look at the girl. Damn, she really looks familiar.
"Um, so... what do you want from me?"
"Ah, yes. Straight to business. Whoo, I love fast women. But wait a moment. You seem familiar. Could I hear your name, my lady?"
She blushes slightly.
"Um... Hieda... Hieda no Akyu."
"AKYU?!"
Damn it, now that was unexpected.
"Whoa."
Now that you look at her... Damn, she's grown up. And good.
"Long hair really suits you."
"T-thank you..."
And that rack... You whistle involontarily. Sure, she had her own charm as a flat-chested loli, but now...
"You've grown to be a wonderful woman, Akyu. But back to business."
She nods.
"I've been asked to get you out from here. People in the village are worried."
"... I see."
"But Remilia said you came here on your own. Is that true?"
"It is. I came here... to gather materials for my new book."
"Oh, a new book? What's it abo-- Wait, that's not the point here. Why did you come here on your own?"
"I thought that if I told anyone... They'd not let me go. People are scared of this mansion."
"I can see why. Still, you could've at least left a note or something."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. Now, lighten up!"
"Sure."
She smiles.

Returning to the room, you face Remilia again.
"Is your 'work' here done, mister bounty hunter?"
"Yeah it is. I'll be sure to send you a reparation fee. What happened here was... Well, things got out of control."
"They sure did. I admire your boldness though. As well as your moral courage."
"And I admire your eyes, Remilia Scarlet."
"Now, don't go too far." she smiles "Or there could be a suprise waiting for you, which you wouldn't enjoy. Anyways, nice to meet you, mister...?"
"Nanaya. Nanaya of Hakurei. Some call me Seven. I run a... store in the forest. Beautiful Killing Chamber is the name. If you ever need a service, just drop by."
"Sure." she nods. "Now, I suppose you want to go home. Sakuya's already waiting for you in the corridor. She'll guide you to the exit."
Remilia leans forward a bit.
"But be careful. She seems to be easily irritated nowadays. Don't just go on hitting on her, or if you have to, do it discreetly."
"Why, what are you talking about, miss Scarlet!"
"It's mistress. I'm no longer a miss."
"So is my wife. Because I do have a wife! Haha!"
Remilia smiles at you.
"Now then, you're free to go."

Walking out of the room, you notice a maid standing there with a blank expression. Her silver locks sway slightly as she turns towards you and bows.
"I'm here to guide you out, mister intruder."
Oh ho. Even if she has to keep her face, she still lets her emotions kick in.
"Follow me."
And so you do.

[ ] Say nothing
[ ] Try to ask her about herself
[ ] Try to ask her about that guy
[ ] Try to ask her about Patchouli
[ ] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"
>> No. 6302
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 6303
[ ] Try to ask her about Patchouli
>> No. 6304
>>6301

[ ] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"

>>"So is my wife. Because I do have a wife! Haha!"

That's a pretty lame thing to say.
>> No. 6305
[x] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"
[x] Bolt
>> No. 6306
[x] Try to ask her about herself

"Why are you so PAD?"
>> No. 6307
[x] "I told you, I'm here for this girl."

Hahaha! Fucking perfect!
>> No. 6308
>[ ] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"
Must resist, must resist.... Ah, to heck with it. Future Nanayanon's been a total nutter so far. I'll run with it.

[x] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"
BAD END, woo!
>> No. 6309
[X] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"
>> No. 6310
[x] Try to ask her about herself
>> No. 6311
[X] Try to ask her about that guy

You'd think she'd have softened up to him over the years.
>> No. 6312
>>6307
Let me guess, slowpoke took over your computer again.
>> No. 6313
[X] Try to ask her about herself
[X] Try to ask her about that guy

Must... not... tap... ass...
>> No. 6314
>>6312
Dammit.
>> No. 6315
[x] "1vs1, in the garden, knives only, final destination."
>> No. 6316
[This is wonderful] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"
>> No. 6317
>>6307
Too late.
GET BACK TO WRITING OUR REMILIA H SCENES.
>> No. 6319
The Sakuya fight better be a parody of Jotaro vs Dio
>> No. 6320
[x] Try to ask her about Patchouli
>> No. 6321
[X] Say nothing
[X] Play with our knife to pass the time

Gotta work on that dexterity score.
>> No. 6322
[X] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"
>> No. 6323
[X] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"

Instigate a knife fight in a hail of bullets. IT WILL BE FUCK AWESOME.
>> No. 6324
[X] Try to ask her about that guy
>> No. 6326
[X] Slap her ass "Sweeeeeet, babeh!"

Walking behind her, you can't help but notice how nice of an ass she's hiding under that mini skirt. Man, it sure is tempting. Waddling them left and right as she walks, it's almost as if she was asking you to...
Give those ass cheeks a good slap.
Which you do.
Running up to her, you slap her ass. You can't help but feel amazed terse they are.
"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet, babeh!"
She spins around, suddenly there's a knife in her hand. With pissed off face, she tries to cut you without word.
"Uh-oh, won't let you."
Catching her wrist, you make her body bump agaist yours. She stays like this for a split second, then vanishes. Simply vanishes.
Your hand almost automatically moves behind your head and catches something. It's a knife. An old-fashioned, medieval knife. Without thinking, you make a 180 degree spin and throw it back at where it came from. But there's nobody there.
Instead, you hear rustling of clothes directly behind you.
Again, without thinking, you catch all the knives thrown at you. Grabbing them by the blades, holding between your fingers, you turn around and throw them back.
"Givin it back!"
Sakuya vanishes again. And appears in front of you, a few centimeters away from your face. She wants to kick you, but she's too slow. Grabbing her by her delicious calf, you catch her shoulder and lift her up.
"Hahahaha!"
Laughing like a little child, you put her on your shoulders and spin around.
"Let me-- GO!"
"Hahahaha!"
After one more spin, you throw her off your shoulders. She disappears again. But you have already expected that. Jumping up, you grab one of the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Just as you expected, Sakuya wanted to reappear behind you, and give you a kick, but... Well, now that you're out of her sight, she just stands there dumbfounded.
She's directly below you.

[ ] Drop down behind her, give her an assbump
[ ] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss
[ ] Drop on her head
>> No. 6327
I'd like to trade my vote in to NEGATE one of the ass-slap votes.
>> No. 6328
[x] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss
>> No. 6329
>"Now you've really crossed the line, your hate for me is divine, my love yearns your suffer, on your grave lurks my prosper."

I see EXACTLY what you did there.
>> No. 6330
[x] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss

Death wishes are the only ones that come true.
>> No. 6331
Holy crap. Knife catching and outspeeding a time manipulator? Looks like Nanayanon still has a lot of his hax after all.

[x] Drop down behind her, give her an assbump
>> No. 6332
[x] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss
>> No. 6333
[X] Drop down behind her, give her an assbump

Might as well piss her off some more. Maybe she'll lighten up in the end.
>> No. 6335
[X] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss.

Nanayanon is basically the worst husband ever.
>> No. 6337
[x] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss
>> No. 6338
[x] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss

For Nanayamous, this IS discreetly.
>> No. 6339
[x] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss
Reimu will kill us for this if she finds out.
>> No. 6340
[ ] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss
>> No. 6341
[X] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss

We've gone this far, may as well go further.
>> No. 6343
[x] Drop down behind her, give her an assbump
>> No. 6344
[X] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss
Reimu will hate us. But that's okay.
>> No. 6345
>>6339
>>6344

I'd like to hope something like this is small enough that she'd just smack us upside the head and scold us.
>> No. 6346
[ ] Drop down behind her, give her an assbump
>> No. 6347
>>6329

Listening to DMC3 OST when writing makes me want to throw in random lyrics from time to time.

Hey, that song has some really cool lines. Though SUFFER may be more badass and more suitable for psycho killing, Battle2 is just cool.
>> No. 6348
[X] Drop on her head

Wheee, horsie ride!
>> No. 6349
[X] Drop in front of her, steal a kiss

All open.
She's all open. Sure, she may be a time-manipullator, but faced with a situation when her enemy is the one to suddenly disappear, she's just confused.
Well then, no use hanging here anymore.
Dropping down in front of her, you grab her chin.
And bring it close to your face.
Then, before she's able to react, you kiss her lips.
She blinks. Then immidiately pulls away, throwing a knife. Taking a step forward, you catch it between two fingers. She steps back, throwing another one. Too slow. She keeps retreating, with a weird expression on her face, and throws more and more knives at you. Too slow. Using some of the knives you catched to deflect the ones flying at you, you press forward, keeping the distance the same all the time.
Catch, catch, throw. Step, catch, throw.
Whole process seems to go on for an eternity, but suddenly something changes.
Sakuya stops retreating and...
A barrage of knives flies straight at your torso.
"Well then, it's inevitable now."
Taking out your own knife, you dash forward.
"Useless."
Silently saying this word, you 'cut' through Sakuya's barrage, deflecting all the knives that could hit you.
And she... She is just staring at you, dumbfounded.

[ ] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
[ ] Throw a knife, pull out revolver and shoot it's handle. Knife-missile, go!
[ ] "Crazy?! Hmph!" taunt her
>> No. 6350
[x] "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>> No. 6351
[ ] Throw a knife, pull out revolver and shoot it's handle. Knife-missile, go!
>> No. 6352
[X] Throw a knife, pull out revolver and shoot it's handle. Knife-missile, go!
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."

In that order.
>> No. 6353
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."

Awesome.
>> No. 6354
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
Bitch deserves it for fucking with Belmonymous.
>> No. 6355
[X] Sweep her off her feet, and catch her in your arms.
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."

In that order.
>> No. 6356
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
>> No. 6358
[x] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
>> No. 6359
[X] Sweep her off her feet, and catch her in your arms.
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."

Holy shit this.
>> No. 6360
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
>> No. 6361
[ ] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
[ ] "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?!"
>> No. 6362
[z] Sweep her off her feet, and catch her in your arms.
[z] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
Awesome. Unless she slashes at us when we're holding her.
>> No. 6363
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
[X] Throw a knife, pull out revolver and shoot it's handle. Knife-missile, go!
>> No. 6364
>>6347
TO TAKE ME OUT, YOU MUST FIGHT LIKE A MAN!
YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT YOU CAN

Fucking love those lines.

>>6359
And then Sakuya was Vash's brother.
>> No. 6365
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
Is enough.
>> No. 6366
[x] Sweep her off her feet, and catch her in your arms.
[x] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
It must be a Lunatic Moon tonight.
>> No. 6367
>>6364
>You've yet to prove that you can.
Even better when they're correct.
>> No. 6368
[X] Sweep her off her feet, and catch her in your arms.
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."
>> No. 6369
[X] Sweep her off her feet, and catch her in your arms.
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."

I wonder, does Nanayamous do this often? Has Reimu gotten used to his husband hitting on other women?
>> No. 6370
>>6369
>I wonder, does Nanayamous do this often? Has Reimu gotten used to his husband hitting on other women?
>Has Reimu gotten used to his husband hitting on other women?
>used to his husband hitting on
>his husband

WHAT?!
>> No. 6371
[X] "Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives."

Not losing even a second, you dash at her. She throws a knife at you, but it's too slow.
Catching it with your teeth, you swing your leg at Sakuya's knees. Perfect blow. She loses her ballance and begins to fall down.
But you won't allow her to just hit the floor like that, will you?
Grabbing her at her shoulders and thighs, you make her fall onto your arms.
She's too shocked to do anything.
Standing up, you look into her eyes.
"Wo you unwewfpant? Wif if wof if means to fandle fnifes."
Oh shit, you forgot to get the dagger out of between your jaws. Damn it, now instead of badass, you sound more like a retard.
Sakuya giggles and takes the dagger out of your mouth.
"Come again, please?"
"I said 'Do you understand? This is what it means to handle knives.'"
She laughs.
"Tryin to sound tough, huh? Well, you've made one little mistake, mister intruder."
"And that would be?"
She makes a circle on your chest with her finger, still smiling.
"I could kill you any moment I want now."
Oh shit, she's right.
"I'm... fully aware of that."
"Are you?"
"I am."
"That's good."
The two of you fall silent.
"So, you gonna kill me or not?"
"It would be a waste to kill someone as skilled at you. There aren't many people who can face me equally in battle. Though some of the things you were doing were... uncalled for... you're still a good fighter. I admire you."
"Thank you."
"One more thing. Could I see that knife of yours? From that little glimpse I caught, I saw it's kinda unusual."

[ ] Show her the knife
[ ] MINE!

=======================

>>6364
Taunt more as a lure, but it's no use!
Knots tight my excite, I prepare the noose!
Say no more, it's time to make your move!
My blackened soul's lit by your fuel!
>> No. 6372
>>6370

I lol'd more than I should have.
>> No. 6373
[X] Show her the knife

Why not, it's just a plain knife. Not like it's the Nanatsuya. Even if it is, we got two spares.
>> No. 6374
[x] Show her our knife, if you see what I mean
>> No. 6375
>>6370
Fuck. Just noticed that myself.

[X] Show her the knife
It's not like anything has gone wrong by showing Sakuya weapons before.
>> No. 6376
[ ] Show her the knife

We brought a nameless knife, so it should be fine.
>> No. 6377
[X] Show her your knife, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 6378
[ ] Show her the knife.

It would be kinda petty of her to steal our knife.
>> No. 6379
[x] Show her the knife
Huzzah! /shrine/ has now given us light-hearted relief both from antagonistic Sakuyas, and from antagonistic Reimus.
>> No. 6380
[x] Show her the knife
>> No. 6381
[X] Show her the knife

"Why not? After all, we share the same hobby. It's in the back."
"I'm sorry?"
"In the back pocket."
"Oh. Okay."
She reaches into the back pocket of your pants and feels around. Is she doing this on purpose? The knife should be right there, pinned to the edge of the pocket. She wriggles her hand around for a bit more and finally pulls out the knife. Examining it, she reaches out her arm to your left.
"Exit's there. Walk down the stairs, turn left and go all the way to the end."
"Wait, what about you?"
"Oh, isn't that obvious? You're going to carry me all the way there."
"What?"
"Come on, I'm exhausted after our fight. You can do at least that for me, right?"
"Yeah, sure..."
Really, Sakuya, what the fuck are you thinking?

She plays with the knife as you carry her to the exit. Weighting it in her hands, trying out the sharpness. She seems to be simply enjoying seeing an unfamiliar piece of weaponry.
"Where did you get this thing?"
"It's from the outside. I bought it long time ago."
"Outside, huh? It's a really nice knife."
"Tell me about that. It's saved my life not once before."
"And has done that again today."
She giggles.
"Do you think we could make a little trade? I like this little bastard."
"Hmm..."
"Come on, I can give you one of mine."
"Well, okay."
You've got two more back at the store, so... Why not? At least you can recompense beating her up.
"Sure. I don't need any of yours though. I've got tons of this shit back at my store. Thanks for the offer though."
"I understand. Thank you."

When you reach the front door, Sakuya jumps off your arms.
"Well then, here's the exit. Just walk straight down the path, I suppose you know the way."

[ ] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
[ ] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[ ] "Say, how about a quick number in the bathroom?"
>> No. 6382
[x] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
>> No. 6383
[x] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
>> No. 6384
>[ ] "Say, how about a quick number in the bathroom?"
LOL
But i pick this one.
[X] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
>> No. 6385
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."

We better be able to come back to Mansion to hit on Sakuya more.
>> No. 6386
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[X] Spook Meiling at the Gate.
>> No. 6387
>>6385
>We better be able to come back to Mansion

"What are you doing here?"
Sakuya's intense stare pierces your eyes.
"I told you. I've come to retrieve my knife. You can't handle it."
>> No. 6388
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
>> No. 6389
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[X] Spook Meiling at the Gate.
>> No. 6390
>>6319
>>6319
>>6319
>>6319
GODDAMN YAF
>> No. 6391
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[X] Spook Meiling at the Gate.

Let's get a bit more harmless flirting in.
>> No. 6392
[x] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
>> No. 6393
[X] Spook Meiling at the Gate.
>> No. 6394
[ ] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[ ] "Say, how about a quick number in the bathroom?"
>> No. 6395
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[X] Spook Meiling at the Gate.
Ohoho.
>> No. 6396
[x] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
>> No. 6397
>>6390

Maybe next time.
>> No. 6398
>Your fist clash in the air, which suddenly gets thicker. You swear you could see sparks coming out of your connected hands.
"LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!"
>> No. 6399
[X] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."

Time to dig up some old memories of hers.
>> No. 6400
[X] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
>> No. 6401
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[X] Spook Meiling at the Gate.

China~
>> No. 6403
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."
[X] Spook Meiling at the Gate.
>> No. 6404
[X] "Yep, I know the way. Thanks for the nice fight. Haven't had that much fun in ages."

>>6397
So, we go to Mansion again? Fuck yes.
>> No. 6405
[X] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."

Jeez YAF, how many branch stories are you planning on doing?
>> No. 6406
[X] "Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."

"Sure. See you again, miss nice ass."
Saying that, you smack her ass again. She jumps back and throws a knife at you, this time more leisurely than before. You catch it and throw it back. Sakuya grabs it and smiles.
"Yeah, see you again."

Getting nearer to the Gate, you notice that the girl who was standing there when you were scaling the wall is still here. Chinese melody begins playing in your head again when you see her green clothes. Wait, was she standing there all day? Well, that's a gateguard's duty - to guard the gate, isn't it?
Smiling at your own perfect logic, you silently approach the girl from behind.
When she's only one meter away from you...
"BOO!"
Hitting her back, you scream in her ear.
"Waaah!"
She jumps up.
"No, Sakuya-san! No!"
She turns around, covering her face.
"Ahaha, it's just me. Don't worry."
She blinks.
"You? Who are you? When did you get in?"
You just smile as her eyes widen in shock.
"Omigod, Sakuya's gonna be pissed if she sees I let in another stranger!"
Holding back the laugh, you pat the gateguard girl on her head.
"Rest assured. Sakuya already discovered my presence here. But I don't think she's going to punish you. After all, I'm the famous Nanaya. I simply scaled the wall. Your duty is to protect the gate, not wall, right?"
"Nanaya?" she tilts her head.
Goddamnit.
"You know... Spider? Darkness? Beautiful Killing Chamber?"
"Uh, no. I'm sorry."
"Foget it."
"So... you're leaving?"
"I'm leaving. Say hello to Patchouli from me."
"Uh, sure. Goodbye."
"Goodbye, Meiling."

You way back to the shop was uneventful. Approaching the little building, you see that the door is already repaired. Damn, Kourin's really quick with managing the store.
Kicking the door open (this time with much less force), you walk in.
"Yo."
"Hello." Kourin looks up from beneath the pile of paper "How was it?"
"Terribly."
Sitting behind your desk, you place the revolver on top of it and take out a bottle of closely indescribable alcohol from one of the drawers. You found this shit in Kourin's stash, and damn, it may be a little bit too bitter, but it's fucking strong. Taking a sip, you can feel strength returning to your muscles.
"So tell me how it went."

"Turns out the girl went there on her own. No one's keeping her from leaving."
"I see. Then, about the pay..."
"I guess there will be no pay. Also, make sure to send some money to SDM as soon as possible."
Kourin slaps his forehead.
"Don't tell me, you've made a mess again?"
"Hey, the guy started the fight! I could do nothing to stop him!"
"So you had to ruin a whole set of expensive furniture."
"It was an accident! I'm not the one who placed that table there!"
"And chairs, from what you told me."
"They were all eyesores anyway."
Kourin sighs.
"I wonder if you will ever receive a task and fulfill it without breaking everything in your way."
"Oh, fuck you, Kourin."

....
CONNECTION LOST
....

Beautiful Killing Chamber
END
>> No. 6407
BKC Nanayanomous is half Nanaya, half 007, and half Spike Speigel.
...Man, with math like that, it's no wonder Kourin takes care of the books.

>>6371
See the war,
See me rule.
See the mirror,
You'll see a fool.

>>6387
>"You can't handle it."
..This made me think of the Onyxia Wipe flash, when Dives screams "NOW, HANDLE IT!"
>> No. 6408
>>6407
Implode your moral and drains your pride
Too late for debate or run and hide
Time to take your life tolls the bell
To your hell I'd like to welcome you!
>> No. 6409
>Kourin sighs.
>"I wonder if you will ever receive a task and fulfill it without breaking everything in your way."
>"Oh, fuck you, Kourin."

"And 007... please try to bring this car back in one piece, this time?"
"I make no promises I can't keep, Q."


Fucking.
Awesome.
>> No. 6410
>To your hell I'd like to welcome you!
...Sounding pretty welcome-to-this-beautiful-killing-chamber, there.
>> No. 6411
>>6406
That was an awesome Side Story you wrote there, that i greatly enjoyed.
>"And chairs, from what you told me."
"They were all eyesores anyway."
Made me laugh.
>> No. 6412
>>6406

Hahaha, very nice.
>> No. 6413
>take out a bottle of closely indescribable alcohol
wut? Did you mean nearly?
>> No. 6414
File 121105307676.jpg - (143.97KB , 680x512 , 1205265112099.jpg ) [iqdb]
6414
>>6413

This is what one gets when he tries to hurry up with writing.
>> No. 6415
>>6414

Wouldn't be the first mistake.
It's readable enough
I prefer the speed.
>> No. 6416
So, guys, do you want another round of BKC or should I continue with TS?

[ ] BKC
[ ] TS
>> No. 6417
[ ] TS
>> No. 6418
[ ] TS, please.
>> No. 6419
[X] TS

Side story is fun, but back to the main plot.
>> No. 6420
[X] TS

Must continue the manliness.
>> No. 6421
[X] AAA

You know it.
>> No. 6422
[X] AAA
>> No. 6423
[ ] TS por favor.
>> No. 6424
[x] TS
>> No. 6425
>>6416

TS.

Another round of BKC some other time would be nice, though. I'd love to see how Patchy reacts to meeting us a second time. When she's not naked in the bath.
>> No. 6426
TS, so we can get ending 2 and then go after that bug...
>> No. 6427
in after 00:01:48 break for M2 VH. Writing TS now.
>> No. 6428
>>6427

After I'm finished with eating, that is.
>> No. 6429
What would the other BKC have been about?
>> No. 6430
HOLY SHIT I SHAT MANLY AWESOME BRICKS.
>> No. 6431
>>6429

It would of been ab-GET BACK TO WRITING
>> No. 6432
>>6429

"Hey Kourin, what the hell is this?"
I pointed to a piece of white paper lying on my desk.
"It's an envelope, dumbass."
"I know what it is. I wanted to ask, what the hell is this doing here? Isn't paper work YOUR job here? You know - I kick asses, you write how awesome I am etc?"
"Certainly."
"Then take it out of here. Shoo, shoo!"
"Goddamnit, Sev, it's an invitation!"
"Invitation?"
"Yeah, apparently from SDM."
"What the hell do they want from me?"
"From what it says, I deduced that there's a gala being organised there, and you're invited as a guest."
"No shit, Sherlock. Will there be alcohol?"
"As far as I know, every official dinner-party in SDM involves at least a little bit of alcohol"
"Wooho! Booze, here I come!"
"Wait, don't-- Oh for fuck's sake! How many times do you think I'll be repairing these?!"

=============

that being said, I'm back and writing TS now
>> No. 6433
>"Wooho! Booze, here I come!"
Looks like Nanayanon's been spending a bit too much time with Suika these past couple years.
>> No. 6434
>>6432

Will WUiG anon be making the food?
>> No. 6435
>>6434
FUCK YEAH THE FIRST ANON TO BRAVE SCARLET DEVIL MANSION
>> No. 6436
>>6432

Something tells me the gala would involve all the other anons attending.

Except the /other/ anon. He's outside the border.
>> No. 6437
...YAF, weren't you supposed to be writing TS?
>> No. 6438
>>6434
>>6436
Superb. MiG Anon would probably be tucked away at a corner table with Reisen, as far away from Reimu as possible. Poor, beset, MiG Anon.
>> No. 6439
>>6438

Oh god, poor /border/ anon comes with her version of Yuyuko.
>> No. 6442
>>6439

This makes me think, how would Nanayanomous treat Futanonymous and SHAG anonymous?
>> No. 6444
Not ALL Anons, since some of them would DIVIDE THE WORLD BY ZERO if they met (/Eientei/ and /MiG/ anons, for example), but if I ever get to write the gala, I'll try to stuff in as many characters as possible.
Ah, and what happened 'today' in BKC is canon. I mean, it all happened in the in-game world. That means, Naya walked in on Patchouli, Sakuya has his knife, etc.
>> No. 6446
>>6442
>Futanonymous

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
YOUR PENIS IS AN EYESORE
SLASH AND CUT YOUR PENIS

>>6442
>SHAG anonymous

"Hey there, sexy, enjoy your yiffing?"
>> No. 6447
>>6439

Bragging to Remi about how her servant has a cock.
>> No. 6451
>>6444
"Canon"? It doesn't fit with Nanaya True End...so are you saying it's in the same continuity as whatever end we're heading towards in TS right now?

...Nanayanon's gone a bit crazy in the future! Though, he's already shown it recently in TS with his chess flexing. I guess he replaced his murderous instincts with pure wackiness.
>> No. 6454
>>6451

Reminder: After-Story happens after Reimu GOOD
>> No. 6457
>>6446

Don't like Futanonymous, YAF?
>> No. 6459
>>6438
WUiG Anon would be first seen at the gate, talking to Meiling. Then later also inside talking to Keine. And Cirno would be with him. All the time.
>> No. 6460
>>WUiG Anon would be first seen at the gate, talking to Meiling. Then floating in the lake. Then later also inside talking to Keine. Then floating in the lake. And Cirno would be with him. Floating in the lake.
>> No. 6483
>>6446
>"Hey there, sexy, enjoy your yiffing?"

GODDAMMIT YUKARI
>> No. 6485
>>6457

I don't read /border/ (sorry, nineball), so I can't really answer there. But I thought that Naya wouldn't like to hit on a girl just to find out she has a bigger penis than his.
>> No. 6498
>>6485

That made me lol more than it should have.
>> No. 6504
>>6485
>I don't read /border/
Fuck. Just... Fuck.

Anyways, I'm wondering if Nanayanomous would really kill someone he had worked hard to get just because they had a penis in addition to their vagina. I guess that I can't put it past him, though, since he did kill the moe fire fly.

Also, how would he even find out about Futanonymous's dick? It's not like he'd actually go after a minor character, right?
>> No. 6518
>>6442
"Hello ...ladies..? "
>> No. 6519
File 121107232387.jpg - (132.71KB , 1024x768 , shiki_tai.jpg ) [iqdb]
6519
>>6444
But this is the third --no, fourth!-- version of /shrine/ anon...

Damn, he is really living up to his Type-Moon-inspired roots: he's got multiple instances of himself all the fuck over:

1. Crazy self
2. Evil-er twin
3. Alternate-present self (AAA)
4. Future self in 15 years (BKC)

Now we need an even MORE badass female version to be his Ryougi Shiki, and we're set.
>> No. 6520
>>6504
see
>>6447
>> No. 6525
I can see it now….

Wriggle enters the ballroom.
Wriggle sees David Lee Roth.
Wriggle sees Nanaya.
Wriggle runs sobbing from the mansion.
>> No. 6526
>>6525
hahaha, oh christ.

That would just be evil.
>> No. 6527
>>6519
>version of Nanayanomous
Self-fixed.
>> No. 6528
>>6526
I don't get it.
>> No. 6531
>>"Do you have enough chairs, king of furniture?"

I haven't lol'd that hard in a fortnight.
>> No. 6534
>>6525
>Wriggle runs sobbing from the mansion.
...into the open arms of her big brother MiG Anon for comfort via hair ruffling.
>> No. 6535
>>6534

world, zero, divide, etc
>> No. 6537
>>6528
Nanayanomous has killed Wriggle twice, and left her an emotional wreck.
David has screwed with her emotions in a way that literally no one has ever done before, making her nervous, embarrassed, and unsure.

The two together cold turn Wriggle into a pile of quivering, sobbing, reverse-trap jelly.
>> No. 6539
>>6537
...
...

CAPTAIN DAVID ANON FROM /forest/

I think?
>> No. 6540
>>6537

Really, we haven't done the worst to the bug in TS. Instead of trying to comfort her when she was dying, we could have just been a evil motherfucker and left her on the ground, telling her she had some potential. We could have destroyed her soul completely, instead of merely destroying her pride.

I posit that Nanayanomous alone could break her. And maybe we'd get a dark apprentice to teach the art of killing to, but that's another story.
>> No. 6548
>>6537
I would make Wriggle produce some reverse-trap jelly, if you know what I mean.