[Return]
Archived thread

File 121097431257.jpg - (112.42KB , 860x800 , 2004127153924701cm1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5924 No. 5924
BGM: Dango Dai Kazoku
====================
[X] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

You smirk involuntarily at the irony of this situtation.
Seriously. What a perfect timing. Just after you tried to strangle Yukari. So soon after learning a terrifying truth.
She comes back.
Your first victim. First prey. First blood you've soiled your hands with. Why did she come back? Why? Why?
She's not moving.
What is her business here? Revenge? It could be. It could be. It could be. But why... Why isn't she moving?
"So..."
She jumps up as you start to speak. Still staring at you with those sad eyes, she takes a step back.
"You came to see a terrible person like me?"
You chuckle. Really. What a shame. What a fucking shame. For a murderer to be visited by his victim. What the hell is that? After all you've done. All you've done. All you've done.
Cutting that petite neck of hers. And not once. Not once staining your hands with her blood.
Then why does she keep on coming back?
Last time it was revenge.
What is it now?
If she wanted to kill you, she could've done that already.
It wouldn't matter. Because... It wouldn't be that bad to die after all you've done. It would be a fitting end, for a murderer to be exterminated by one of his own victims.
She flinches as you take a step forward.

[ ] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."
[ ] "..."
[ ] Laugh maniacally

>> No. 5926
[ ] "..."
>> No. 5928
[X] "..."

Really, don't scare her. Let's hear what she has to say.
>> No. 5929
[ ] "..."
Let the girl speak.
>> No. 5930
[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."

The she "kills" us as we were supposed to "kill" Reimu at the hospital.
>> No. 5931
[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."
[x] Laugh maniacally
>> No. 5933
[z] "..."
>> No. 5934
[X] "..."
>> No. 5935
Huh. I never heard that song before. It's suprisingly good.

[ ] "..."
>> No. 5936
[x] "..."
>> No. 5937
[X] "..."
>> No. 5938
[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."

Nice double entendre. Looks like we've already taken hers.
>> No. 5939
[x] Toss your blade aside.

[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."
>> No. 5941
[ ] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."

Doesn't that sound a bit like a confession?
>> No. 5942
I think now would be when you save and choose both just to go with the more awesome option.
Deleting my vote. I just can't choose.
>> No. 5943
[x] "..."

"Well Ms. Nightbug?"
>> No. 5944
[x] Toss your blade aside.

[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."

I like this the best. She won't come to us if we have a knife in our hands. Also who wants to bet she heard our conversation with Yukari in the forest?
>> No. 5945
[X] Drop your knife.

[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." Point to your chest, "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."

This our confession to you, bug princess!
>> No. 5946
[x] Toss your blade aside.

[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."

DO IT
>> No. 5947
[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." Point to your chest, "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."
>> No. 5948
[x] Toss your blade aside.

[x] "You want revenge? Very well. I don't mind. Kill me all you want. I'm not going to resist. So here." point to your chest "It's yours to take. This heart of mine."

Sounds good.
>> No. 5949
[X] "..."

"..."
She's not moving. You're all open, unarmed, you wouldn't be able to resist if she attacked you now. So why is she...?
Without saying anything, you take another step forward.
"Don't come!"
She jumps back. Hitting her back agaist shrine's wall, she sits down, holding her arms in front of her face, as if trying to shield herself from you.
"Don't come!"
"..."
You stop in your tracks. Her voice is trembling. Her arms are shaking.
"I'm scared..."
She whispers. You can see a single tear flowing down her cheek.
"I... I thought... After what you said when we last met..."
That time. What did you say that time? What was it?
What was it that made you suddenly regret slicing her apart?
Sudden realisation of your sin? Pity? Compassion?
A momentary weakness? Or a deeply hidden guilt?
'Maybe next time we meet, it won't have to end like this.'
Compassion is not the same as weakness.
Feeling sorry for someone being killed just like that...
In a single moment...
Without any chance to defend herself...
It was... so sad. To let her die like that...
"I thought..."
She's crying? Why is she crying? Or is she really crying?
You don't get it. It's too complicated. You just don't get anything anymore.
"But I'm scared... I saw... what you did to that gap youkai... In the forest..."
"Why are you here?"
"When I realized... That I'm agaist someone who can... Take on Yakumo like that..."
"Then why are you here?"
"But, I had to... I had to... I'm scared..."

[ ] "Then why are you here, Wriggle Nightbug?"
[ ] Approach and hug her
[ ] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "Don't be. I won't hurt you. I promise."
>> No. 5952
>[x] Toss your blade aside.

A TRUE WARRIOR NEEDS NO BLADE
>> No. 5953
[X] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "Don't be. I won't hurt you. I promise."
>> No. 5955
[x] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "Don't be. Baby, I won't hurt you. No more."
>> No. 5957
File 121097549747.jpg - (31.61KB , 640x480 , [AnCo]Mahou_Sensei_Negima_-_05.jpg ) [iqdb]
5957
>>5952

BUT U DONT HAVE A BLADE ON YOU SO YEAH
>> No. 5958
[ ] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "You're confused. I understand all too well."
[ ] Approach and hug her. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."
>> No. 5959
[x] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "Don't be. I won't hurt you. I promise. After all, YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND"
>> No. 5960
>>5957
Riiight... forgot about that.
>> No. 5962
[X] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "Don't be. I won't hurt you. I promise."

;_;
>> No. 5963
[X] "Then why are you here, Wriggle Nightbug?"

My beautiful princess or fireflies, why have you come to see an ugly spider like me?
>> No. 5964
[X] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "Don't be. I won't hurt you. I promise."
[x] Toss blade aside.
>> No. 5965
[z] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "You're confused. I understand all too well."
[z] Approach and hug her. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."
>> No. 5966
>>5958
[x] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "You're confused. I understand all too well."
[x] Approach and hug her. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

This seems decidedly less creepy than the options given.
>> No. 5967
[x] "Then why are you here, Wriggle Nightbug?"
Hmmm, maybe she's the proud, Tohonifun Wriggle. Maybe not though.

Either way, I'd like to ask her directly, rather than patronizing her with "[ ] Crouch and say 'I won't hurt you'", or hug her and risk death.
>> No. 5968
File 121097583832.jpg - (151.99KB , 751x1000 , 1208628800197.jpg ) [iqdb]
5968
>>5964
>[x] Toss blade aside.
>> No. 5969
[x] Toss blade aside. Lie down on your back and make yourself defenseless. "I'm sorry. Please don't be scared. What happened with Yukari was...complicated."

And then when Wriggle comes over to us, Suika or Reimu will come see her standing over our prone body! Bad Ends for all!
>> No. 5970
[ ] "Then why are you here, Wriggle Nightbug?"
>> No. 5971
File 121097600981.jpg - (317.14KB , 1075x1080 , 1205025472386.jpg ) [iqdb]
5971
>>5968

YUKARI~N!
>> No. 5972
>>5968
Your picture and attempt to chastise me only turns me on.
>> No. 5973
>>5971

Don't you mean MOMMY~
>> No. 5974
Someone count the votes for me while I RAAAAGE at my B rank in DMC3 M2 on VH... FUUUUUCK!
>> No. 5975
[x] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "You're confused. I understand all too well."
[x] Approach and hug her. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

This one is the tiebreaker.
>> No. 5976
>>5974
SPINNING WON
>> No. 5977
>>5974
Looks like 9 for "Crouch" is the winner, though IMO that position would seem a bit aggressive to a girl who has seen us do back flips from a prone state in less than one second.
>> No. 5978
>>5977

I'll write
[x] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "You're confused. I understand all too well."
[x] Approach and hug her. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."
then.
Is that alright?
>> No. 5979
>>5978

As long as it turns out well go for it.
>> No. 5980
>>5978

DO IT.
>> No. 5981
>>5978

Proceed.
>> No. 5982
>>5978
Don't forget

[x] Toss your blade aside.
>> No. 5983
File 121097701833.png - (30.06KB , 400x400 , 120712316718.png ) [iqdb]
5983
>>5979
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Go forth YAF! Go forth and bring us delicious moe firefly.
>> No. 5984
I have this awful feeling that Wriggle will get spiked by Reimu the moment we touch her.
>> No. 5985
>>5984

All the more reason we need to get through to her. If Reimu's that trigger happy, we should at least get a chance to talk her out of it.
>> No. 5986
>My beautiful princess or fireflies, why have you come to see an ugly spider like me?

This.
>> No. 5987
>>5986

Agreed. YAF, we're an assassin-poet, not just an assassin. Remember that.
>> No. 5988
"My beautiful princess of fireflies, why have you come to see an ugly spider like me?"...awesome assassin-poet. I approve of this line. We should use it the next chance we get.
>> No. 5989
Seven minute break?
>> No. 5990
[x] Crouch, reach your hand out to her. "You're confused. I understand all too well."
[x] Approach and hug her. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

Haha.
This is ridiculous. This is simply unbelievable. Hahahaha.
This girl. This flesh-eating monster. This maneater is scared of you. Cowering from you, tears flowing from her eyes.
'Have I... Really become that terrifying?'
Goddamnit. You don't want this. It's unbearable. It would be impossible to go on with life, knowing that there's a monster inside, waiting to jump out from the darkness and rip apart someone who might be dear to you.
'I... can't take it.'
"You're confused."
Crouching, you reach her hand out to her. She flinches.
"I can understand that. I'm confused as well. There's something... inside of me I can't control. It makes me hurt the ones I love and value. I'm sorry... It looks like you were one of it's victims too. That's why... I'm sorry. Come on. I won't hurt you."
Altough she's stopped trembling, her hesitation still remains, making her unsure what to do.
"I..."
"Come on."
"I... can't... Just being near you... Just being near you, it's like playing with a death wish... I'm scared. I... can't. Please, leave me alone... I don't know what I was hoping for. So please, just leave me alone..."
Trying to hide a sudden flood of tears, she covers her face with her hands.
Sobbing quietly. Jerking up with every breath.
You've made someone cry again.
"FUCK THIS!"
Not being able to hide your emotions anymore, you shout a curse.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"
Not caring what she might do, not worrying about her killing you in the process, you walk up to Wriggle and pick her up, clasping her tightly in your arms. Before she's even able to react, you press her little body against your chest.
"Don't cry, damn it! Don't be scared! I won't hurt you! I don't want to hurt anyone anymore!"
She's light. Extremely light. So light you could say it's like holding a butterfly. Her little body is not even as half as high as yours.
It's like holding a little child. A child that has been violated twice by your murderous instincts.
But she still came. She still came, despite her fear.
Did that thing you said last time you met really gave her so much hope? Or was it just that little bit of love you gave her before her death that made her rethink her opinions about you? Maybe for that little bit of love... Maybe she came back because she wanted more of it... More of that strange feeling probably nobody has shown her before?
"I'm sorry."
You mutter an apology.
"I don't want to kill anyone anymore, so... Please, forgive me."
She's quiet. Totally giving up any resistance, she just lets you continue the hug.

[ ] Write-in choice
====================

because I have no idea what you'd like to do in this situation
>> No. 5991
[x] Rape the Bug
>> No. 5992
[x] Tell her she needs to leave before she's discovered, go back to the shrine.
>> No. 5993
[X]"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."
[X]Manly tears, etc.
>> No. 5994
>>5983

Someone post that "I have a ponytail moe" picture of Kyon. Goddamnit, the moebeetus!
>> No. 5995
[X]"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."
[X]Manly tears, etc.

I liek it.
>> No. 5999
[x] "For now on... my knife is to protect those I that I love."
[X]Manly tears, etc.
>> No. 6000
[X]"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."
[X]Manly tears, etc.
Perfect.
>> No. 6001
[x] Toss your blade aside.

Metaphorically.
>> No. 6003
[z]"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."
[z]Manly tears, etc.
>> No. 6004
[ ]"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."
[ ]Manly tears, etc.

WALL O' TEXT ME YAF
>> No. 6005
File 121097862029.jpg - (60.09KB , 470x268 , 1206477990075.jpg ) [iqdb]
6005
>>6001
>> No. 6006
>>5990

[x] Continue the hug and let it all out. Your stay the shrine. Your fight with your brother. Finding out your possible relation to Yukari.
>> No. 6007
[x] Ask Wriggle what she'd do if you weren't human after all.
>> No. 6008
[ ]"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."
[ ]Manly tears, etc.
>> No. 6009
>>6003

Yeah, you guys seem to be forgetting you were making out with Reimu soon after killing Wriggle for the second time... Well, nevermind. Writan now.
>> No. 6010
>>6009

She doesn't need to know of such adultery, at least until we make her into a fine woman, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 6011
>>6009
We're weak and need somebody to love.
>> No. 6012
I bet Yukari already knows we're her son. We'd be dead after the first punch if we weren't. Hell she was even begging us to stop.
>> No. 6013
>>6011
>need somebody to love

Goddammit not again
>> No. 6014
[x]Kill her
For kicks.
>> No. 6015
>>6009

We love different Touhous for different reasons; since day one Nanayamous has been openly saying this. At the time there was nothing we could do for Wriggle except ease her death.

And Wriggle would already expect a relationship with Reimu, since we were out alone in the woods with her, and she does know we live at the shrine.
>> No. 6016
[X]"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."

Still holding onto her soft body, you sit down on one of the many rocks in this garden. Placing Wriggle on your lap, you continue to hug her with one arm, using the other one to stroke her hair. The two of you continue like this for a few minutes.
"..."
Nobody says anything. Not that it's necessary to say anything in a situtation like this.
Trying to see her face, you attempt to pull her away from your chest, but she quickly grabs a hold of your shirt and doesn't let go. She's totally lost her youkai nature now.
Sitting on your lap, there's just a confused girl.
A girls who has never given love.
A girl who probably doesn't even know what it means to love.
Of course, this might not be love. Maybe she simply wants to feel the warmth of another person. Maybe she... She's so confused that she doesn't know what she's doing anymore.
Continuing to stroke her smooth hair, you start to talk.
"All I want... All I want now... Is to be forgiven. By everyone. I've done horrible things. To Suika. To Reimu. To Yukari. To my own brother. And, last but not least, to you, Wriggle. I'm sorry. I don't know what was going on with me. It's just as if... There was another me inside of my head. I can't even trust my own thoughts. I've hurt a woman that could be my mother. I've hurt my brother so much he went insane. It was... All my fault. Whenever I let my instincts take over... Everything becomes messed up. Even in my own mind... There are memories. False memories. But they're still here. Memories of me killing Suika. Memories of me trying to kill Reimu. I really can't trust myself. That's why... I have a question, Wriggle. Since you were the first one to suffer because of my inner monster, I'm asking you."
She nods slightly.
"Listen then. And don't forget. If I ever let my instincts take over again... I want you to be the one to end this. Hold me down, break me, kill me till your heart's content."
She's silent.
"I don't mind if it's you. I don't want to kill anyone anymore. I know it may be scary, but, please, do it for me."
Nod.
"Thank you."
Sighing with relief, you decide it would be good to lighten up the mood a bit.
"Haaaaah... You know, I think it's too late for us now... But, just imagine, what could happen if we met in diffirent circumstances. After all, I may be a youkai too."
"You... what?"
"Oh, you haven't heard? I thought you were eavesdropping on my conversation with Yukari..."
"... I wasn't."
"Right. So, the thing is, Yukari revealed to me, that my nature... My origins... May not be human. Humans can't do things I can. If I were a youkai, that would clear almost everything up. Those powers, that speed, those cravings... Heh."
You chuckle.
"Just imagine. You and me, roaming Gensokyo together. Becoming a legend among people, a famous pair: you'd be my firefly and I'd be your spider."
She clenches her hands tighter.
"Sorry."

After a few minutes of continuous silence, Wriggle lets go of your shirt.
"I... Have to go."
Not looking up, her eyes covered by her hair, her cheeks slightly red, she says those words. You can't do anything but nod.
Then she flies away. Disappears between the trees. Truly, just like a firefly disappearing at dawn.
You sigh.

[ ] Find Reimu
[ ] Find Suika
[ ] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[ ] DES-FUCKING-PAIR

========================

Sorry for leaving so early, but I need a nap. Will continue later or tomorrow morning, and since I have a free saturday, I'll be able to write a lot.
>> No. 6017
File 121098060386.jpg - (54.26KB , 500x333 , 2110908409_b0fe93164a.jpg ) [iqdb]
6017
[X] DIS FUCKING PEAR
>> No. 6019
[ ] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[ ]Find Suika

Haven't seen our oni in a while.
>> No. 6021
>>6016

[x] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.

Is it too late to have a CRAAAZY welcome home party?
>> No. 6022
[ ] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
>> No. 6023
[ ] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
>> No. 6024
File 121098074768.jpg - (34.48KB , 558x404 , Sephiroth.jpg ) [iqdb]
6024
>>6017

Shall I give you dis pear?
>> No. 6025
[x] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.

... We're not wearing one of those shower curtains that shows off our arse are we?
>> No. 6026
[x] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[x] Find Reimu
>> No. 6027
[x] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.

I don't think Mima can be dead so easily
She's sitting on our bed waiting for us.
>> No. 6028
>>6025
It would really take away some of the seriousness of the current events if our ass was hanging out this entire time.
>> No. 6029
File 121098116340.jpg - (40.79KB , 395x532 , 1191897391521.jpg ) [iqdb]
6029
>>6024

LOL WUT?
>> No. 6030
>>6014
Biggest dick move in human history.

"All I want... is to be forgiven for these sins..."

You speak these words as you clutch this...this child, this child that you have killed twice over. Very slowly, she begins to return your embrace. It's strange, how such a simple gesture could bring you to tears. You stand there for a moment, holding the bug youkai in your arms. Eventually breaking the hug, you lower her to the ground, place your hands on her shoulders and look directly into her emerald eyes. while stroking her hair with one hand, you wonder for a moment how easily one could get lost in those eyes. She simply stands there in a mixture of fright and bewilderment. Managing a smile, you say
"jk lol"
And all of a sudden, her head is turned 180 degrees with a satifying crack. You can't see the look on her face, but you can feel it with the hand touching her face. Feels like betrayal.

After a very short moment, her body falls to the ground, lifeless once again. If Reimu asks, you'll tell her you did it for kicks. She'll understand.
>> No. 6031
>>6030
I can SEE the :awesome: expression on Nanayamous's face while he does the neck-breaking, and now I can't stop laughing.
>> No. 6032
>>6030

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 6033
File 121098276438.jpg - (60.38KB , 512x512 , Nanaya_shiki.jpg ) [iqdb]
6033
>>6031
>> No. 6034
>>6013
CAN ANYBODY
FIND ME
SOMEBODY TOOOOO LOOOOOOVE
>> No. 6035
>>6033
Damn you. I lol'd. But still...that image...damn you.
>> No. 6036
>>6033
THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE THIS IMAGE
>> No. 6037
>>But she still came. She still came, despite her fear.

lol. Wriggle came.

>>6016

This actually covers on something I've been thinking about lately, most Touhous are either Orphans or have a bad relationship with their parents. Obviously characters like the Youkai have probably outlived their parents but some of the humans....

Reimu is a perfect example of this, perhaps the reason she's a bitch is because she had to raise her self?
>> No. 6039
File 121098618322.jpg - (84.30KB , 640x560 , yuuka7.jpg ) [iqdb]
6039
So when do we meet daddy dearest?
>> No. 6040
>>6039

Oh god. That would just be weird as hell.
>> No. 6041
>>6039
That would both be awesome and explain the voices in our head.
>> No. 6043
File 121098786729.jpg - (78.35KB , 656x506 , GAH.jpg ) [iqdb]
6043
>>6039
But we don't have boobs and our hair is neither yellow nor green and we don't have superpowers and oh god it's no wonder our parents abandoned us. We're failures as Youkai.
>> No. 6044
>>6041
So where do the balls go? Or is she like a reverse Sadako?
>> No. 6045
>>6043
What do you mean, "no superpowers"? Did you not read the last few threads?
>> No. 6046
[X] Chase and kill Wriggle
>> No. 6047
[ ] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[ ] Find Suika
>> No. 6048
[ ] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[ ] Find Suika
>> No. 6049
>>6039
Wait.
Are you saying Yuuka is our dad, or are you saying that in the sense of "If youkai have shitty relationships with their parents, holy fuck what was HER dad like?"

Yuuka would be an awesome father figure.
>> No. 6050
[ ] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[ ] Find Suika

pi'd.
>> No. 6051
[X] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[X] Find Reimu

Purely a token vote by this point, but yeah.
>> No. 6052
[X] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[X] Find Reimu
>> No. 6053
Huh... is the "Gland" in the extras menu a pheromone gland?
>> No. 6054
>>6053

"The Gland" is the ability to attract hordes of inhuman or magical girls and make their panties wet without trying.
>> No. 6055
[x] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.

...'get your stuff'? Why are you getting your stuff, Nanaya? What are you planning on doing!? NANAYA TRUE END DO NOT WANT. GET AWAY FROM THAT FOREST.
>> No. 6056
[X] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[X] Find Reimu
>> No. 6057
[X] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[X] Find Reimu
>> No. 6058
>>6039

HA HA OH WOW

>>6037

Someone should write a story where Sigmund Freud wakes up in Gensokyo and has to overcome youkai by pointing out the sources of their various neuroses.
>> No. 6059
[X] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[X] Find Suika

We need to spend some quality time with our oni damnit, Reimu can wait
>> No. 6060
>>6058
Screw Nanayanonymous, we need some Sigmund Freud.
>> No. 6061
File 121100167469.jpg - (144.60KB , 584x826 , Sigmund Freud is awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
6061
>>6058
Sort of like this?
>> No. 6062
>>6061

Exactly
>> No. 6063
>>6058
>>6060
>>6061
Best.
Gensokyo.
Idea.
EVER.

...although Old West Touhou comes darn close.
>> No. 6064
>>6061
Awesome.
>> No. 6065
>>6039
Yuuka is Nanayamous daughter, fuck yes.
>> No. 6066
>>6065

More like Yukari uses her gap hax and futacised Yuka and the two of them fucked. Making Yuka "Dad".
>> No. 6067
>>6033


FGSFDSGFHFGSDGDFHFSFDDGDHDFGFGHDFHDFHFGGFDHDFHGDHTHGTRHGJGHFD DHDFGFGHDFHDFHFGGFDHDFHGDHTHGTRHGJGHFDDHDFGFGHDFHDFHFGGFDHDFH
DHDFGFGHDFHDFHFGGFDHDFHGDHTHGTRHGJGHFDDHDFGFGHDFHDFHFGGFDHDFH
>> No. 6072
[X] Go to your room and change your clothes. This hospital outfit is really uncomfortable. Also, get your stuff.
[X] Find Reimu
[X] Find Suika

Well then, there's no need to wimp around anymore. Wriggle is not angry at you. Yukari probably forgave you your sudden outburst. The only person that needs an apology now ought to be Reimu, seeing as she arrived at the shrine without you. There's also Suika... Man, you haven't seen her in quite some time.
"Well then, shall we go?"
Forcing a smirk, you start walking.

After getting to your room through the garden door, you change into your blue uniform. All your stuff lies folded neatly on the floor near your futon. All are washed and clean. There's also the wooden box Reimu kept her grandfather's shaver in. Inside, you find the said shaver and your knives. All three of them. Stuffing one inside your pocket for no particular reason, you stretch your back. Taking a deep breath, you leave your room.
Well then, where to go next?
Reimu is probably waiting for you in the living room or somewhere else... Or looking for you around the shrine grounds, panicking as she yells your name... Heh, no way, now is there?
So, why not try to find Suika?

Wandering around the shrine, you find an open door. It's probably one of the bedrooms. Light is on inside.
Peeping through the gap in the door, you see that there's indeed someone inside.
With her back turned towards the doors, Suika sips quietly from a large bottle of what seems to be alcohol.

[ ] Sneak in, hug her from behind
[ ] "Hey Suika, guess who's back and kickin!"
[ ] Enter the room, say nothing
>> No. 6073
[X] "Hey Suika, guess who's back and kickin!"

Wriggle?
>> No. 6074
[x] "Hey Suika, guess who's back and kickin!"

We're alive
Let's throw a CRAZYYYYYY party
>> No. 6077
[x] Sneak in, hug her from behind
It's not like we'll die from a startled drunkard, right?
>> No. 6083
[x] "Hey Suika, guess who's back and kickin!"
>> No. 6093
[x] "Hey Suika, guess who's back and kickin!"
>> No. 6097
[X] "Hey Suika, guess who's back and kickin!"

Welcome back party time?
>> No. 6104
[X] "Hey Suika, guess who's back and kickin!"

Oh, no need to be sneaky on Suika, now is there?
Kicking the door open, you enter the room with your arms outstretched.
"Hey, Suika! Guess who's back and kickin!"
She jumps up as you shout, seemingly not expecting for anyone to interrupt her drinking session. She turns around at lightning speed and...
Without even looking who was the person to break her silence, she throws an empty bottle.
Fast.
Fast.
But not fast enough, tilting your head to the side, you avoid getting hit by the glass bullett. It shatters into pieces somewhere behind you.
"Ah!"
Suika seems to finally realize who's standing in front of her.
"Naya!"
With that cheerful scream, she jumps at you. The impact is strong enough to throw you backwards, and fall on the floor.
The little oni sits on top of you, rubbing her face agaist your chest.
"Naya! You're back!"
Damn it, she's really happy. Her eyes are teary, glistering with little droplets of water.
"Are you... crying?"
"Oni never cry."
"I see."
She hugs you tighter.
"You're back."
Using one hand to pet her head, you embrace her with the other one.
"Yeah, I'm ba--"
But before you're able to say that, she slips out of your arms.
Closing her eyes, she kisses you on the lips.
Yeah, you forgot Suika has those feelings for you too...
Relaxing your lips, you return the kiss.

Then, you two just lay on the floor, hugging each other.
"I missed that."
"Mhm."
There's no need to response. Just nod and agree.
"I missed you."
"Mhm."
"And Reimu missed you too."
"Mhm."
"Even Alice was sometimes asking about you."
"Alice?"
"Yes, she was sometimes visiting us and helping with work and stuff..."
"I see."
"But..."
"What is it?"
"Mima."
"I know. Mima is no longer here. We could do nothing to stop that from happening."
"It's Yukari's fault!"
"Suika."
"She brought that red-eyed bastard here!"
"Suika."
"If it wasn't for her, Mima could--"
"Suika!"
She looks up, suprised at your sudden yell.
"It's not Yukari's fault. She has saved my life and I don't want to hear anything about this being her fault. She was... tricked by that bastard. He made her do all she has done. So don't say it's her fault."
"But how do you...?"
"Alright, I'll tell you."

And so, you tell Suika about everything that's happened after your return to Gensokyo. About Yukari's theories that you may be a youkai. About her... affair with your brother. About Wriggle nightbug, who came to see you despite being terrified of your abilities.
Suika listens to all of it without word.
"And that is the story of how my life got turned flipped upside down."
"So... You may be a youkai?"
"Pretty much."
"And... you are going to eat peple?"
"I'm not."
"But, you're going to live along life, right?"
"Maybe."
"Then... You will stay with me-- with me and Reimu, right? You don't want to return to your world, right?"
"I think... Yes, I don't want to return. I came to love Gensokyo. I think... I want to stay."
"Then, will you stay with us?"

[ ] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"
[ ] "Maybe."
[ ] "I don't think I can."
>> No. 6105
>"And that is the story of how my life got turned flipped upside down."
Well-played.

[X] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"

Maybe she'll want to huff and pretend that she doesn't care what we do.
>> No. 6106
[x] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"
>> No. 6107
[x] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"
>> No. 6108
[X] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"

"I'm still your bodyguard, right?"
>> No. 6111
[ ] "How about we go and ask Yamcha about that?"
Daily dose.
>> No. 6112
Mima ;_;
>> No. 6113
[X] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"
We're going for the Suika/Reimu mini-harem. Gotta make it mutual.
>> No. 6114
[x] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"

Reimu: "No. Get the hell out."
Nanayanon: ?_?
>> No. 6115
[x] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"
>> No. 6118
[X] "How about we go and ask Reimu about that?"

Stay here. Live here. Enjoy everyday life with those two. Is that alright? Are you really allowed to stay here? With this monster within... Can you really just nejoy your life?
"Come on, you can stay, right?"
"I... Let's ask Reimu, okay? It's her house after all."
"Oh.. alright."

Carrying Suika on your back (she didn't want to let go), you wander around the shrine, looking for Reimu.
"Where could she be?"
"I don't know. Haven't seen her since morning."
"Hmm..."

She's nowhere to be seen. Bedroombs, living room, dining room, kitchen.
Nowhere.
"Damnit."
Walking outside, you still can't see her.
"What the hell?"
"Ah, look out!"
Suika screams to your ear, but it's too late. Something hits the back of your head.
"Teiyah!"
Fuck, your limbs have gone limp. Black. Black. Darkness dominates your sight.
"What did you do that for?!"
Suika sounds irritated.
"Ah, sorry. I thought he'd dodge that."
Familiar voice... But who could this be?
But you can't hear anything. Anything.
Succumbing to this darkness, you lose consciouness.

...

"... ey..."
Who is that?
"...ake... u..."
Damn it, you can't hear anything.
"...wake... up..."
Your eyelids are heavy.
"Wake up."
I... can't....
"Wake up!"
Now it's yelling.
But... I can't...
"WAKE UP GODDAMNIT!"
Suddenly, wetness invades every hole of your head. Nose, ears, eyes, all wet.
Snorting, you sit up. Looks like someone' spilled a bucket of water on your face.
"Goddamnit, you want to drown me or something?!"
"You wouldn't wake up, so--"
"But with water?!"
"Sorry."
Rubbing the water out of your eyes, you look at the person sitting beside you.
"Reimu? What are you doing here?"
She frowns.
"It's my house, you know. Where have you been?"
"I could ask you the same question."
Damn it, your clothes are soaked.
"I was... Uh... After I had returned here, I started panicking because you weren't there with me... So I started searching for you, and... Then Yukari came and told me not to worry. She told me to prepare a pa-- Oops."
She covers her mouth with her palm.
"Prepare what?"
"F-forget it! It's nothing! Here's a towel."
She hands you a white, fluffy towel.
"Thanks."
Wiping your face and hair, you try to figure out what the hell happened. First you look for Reimu, then receive a kick to the nape, and now when you wake up, Reimu's right here.

[ ] "Tell me, what the hell happened?"
[ ] "Where's Suika?"
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 6120
[x] "Where's Suika?"
WHAR IS MAH ONI
>> No. 6123
[x] "Where's Suika?"
>> No. 6125
[x] "Where's Suika?"

I take it we're approaching the end of this run?
>> No. 6127
>>6125

Three more events and it's over
================================

[X] "Where's Suika?"

"Anyways, where's Suika?"
"Suika is... in the village, shopping."
"Shopping? For what?"
"Oh, you'll see. Marisa and Alice are with her, so there should be no problem."
"I see. And the one that kicked me?"
"It was Marisa. Playing around as usual. She probably thought you'd dodge that."
"Damn her."
You hair is almost dry now. Taking of your shirt, you lie it down on the floor. It's wet, but it should dry out up some time. Now, come to think of it...
There are still bandages on your chest. Througout all these days, you haven't bothered to check how your chest looks underneath. It's definitely worth checking out. So you do. You take of your white t-shirt and unwrap the bandages.
"Ho-ly..."
That's a serious scar you're sporting. Stitches are no longer there (they took them out at the hospital, but left the bandages... What's the point of doing that?), but there are still traces of thread. It's almost healed up, only the traces and light red colour of your skin there still remind you about that not-so-distant incident.
You sigh. It's probably going to stay here for the rest of your life.
Other than that, your chest looks fine. There are some smaller scars here and there, but nothing serious. Your arms also look okay. Tensing your muscles, you notice that you're not really any less fit than before your stay at the hospital. Strange. But, again, it may be an element of youkai blood heritage. Can't say it's not convenient. Heh, some of the people you know from the outside world would really be jealous of having a body like this...
"Umm..."
Reimu's voice brings you back to reality. She's looking away. And blushing furiously.
"What is it?"
"Um... Could you... Please put something on?"
"Why is it?"
She glances at you from beneath her black hair that's covering her eyes and her blush deepens.
"You... You undressed so suddenly... It's embarassing..."
Oh, that. Yeah, not only did you undress in front of her, but also begun to flex your muscles. That had to look really weird.
She glances at you again.
Wait, why is she embarassed of seeing your naked chest? It's nothing really that intimate, now is it?
Glance.
And she keeps glancing. If it's so embarassing, why don't you just...
Oh.
You get it.

[ ] "Don't tell me, you're getting turned on by this?"
[ ] Just put on the t-shirt, you... you...
[ ] Flex moar
>> No. 6128
[ ] "Don't tell me, you're getting turned on by this?"

So, who are we going for next game?
>> No. 6129
[x] "Don't tell me, you're getting turned on by this?"
Scars make Reimu HOT
>> No. 6131
File 121102940719.jpg - (97.68KB , 400x392 , cho_aniki.jpg ) [iqdb]
6131
[x] Flex moar

UHO
>> No. 6132
[x] Flex moar
[x] Whistle innocently
>> No. 6133
[x] Flex moar

DO IT FAGGOT

WE NEED TO BANG REIMU BEFORE THE FUCKING STORY IS OVER
>> No. 6134
>>6128
CATASTROPHE
>> No. 6135
[x] Toss your blade aside.
>> No. 6136
>>6128

I'ma gonna go for Mima. Gonna try to get the bondage gear for her too. OH GOD THE MENTAL IMAGE~
>> No. 6137
[x] Flex moar
>> No. 6140
>>6128
I'm torn between Mima and Wriggle. I'd like to hang out more with both of them, though I'm not sure a Wriggle Normal or Wriggle Good even exists.

The princess of fireflies and the ugly spider, eh?
>> No. 6146
>>6140

With that kind of title, there definitely should be routes for Wriggle.

Yes, tell us YAF. Is there a Wriggle Good or Normal?
>> No. 6152
>>6146

I guess I could think of one.
>> No. 6155
>>6128

... Suika
>> No. 6156
>>6152
"You guess"? That doesn't bode very well.
>> No. 6167
[X] Flex moar

"Oh ho~"
She glances at you again.
"W-what is it?"
"Reimu, could it be..."
Bending your arm, you show off your muscles. Fuck, you've never done this before in front of a girl, but hell, it came out almost naturally.
"Hm, do you think they're big?"
"H-how should I know?!"
Glance. She tries to make her voice sound irritated, but fail horribly.
"Come on, look! I've been in hospital for so long, yet I'm not any less fit."
"M-maybe..."
Glance.
"I mean, just look at this." you tense your muscles again "My body ought to be totally out of form right now."
"W-what does that have to do with me?!"
Glance.
"Hey, you can look. I'm not going to be angry. So you can stop glancing already."
"S-shut up!"
She stands up.
"I-If you need me, I'll be.... somewhere!"
Glance.
Then she goes for the door.

[ ] "Oh no, you don't!"
[ ] Let her go, then follow her quietly
[ ] Oh fuck this. Just stay here.
>> No. 6169
[x] "Oh no, you don't!"
>> No. 6170
[X] "Oh no, you don't!"
>> No. 6171
...whose room are we in? Are we still wearing that crappy hospital outfit? If so, then...
[x] Stay here. Change into something less crappy. Then head out.

If we're anywhere else, then,
[x] Let her go, then follow her quietly (without shirt)
Creepy shirtless stalker Nanaya, go!
>> No. 6172
[ ] "Oh no, you don't!"
>> No. 6174
[ ] Let her go, then follow her quietly
>> No. 6176
File 121103699238.jpg - (182.91KB , 1000x900 , 120944436476Censored.jpg ) [iqdb]
6176
This is the real reason why Wrrigle was sad.
>> No. 6180
>>6167


[ ] "Oh no, you di'int!"
>> No. 6183
[ ] Let her go, then follow her quietly

even if this might lead to a bad end or despair, spying on reimu schlicking is just too tempting
>> No. 6184
[X] Let her go, then follow her quietly

fuck yeah tsundere schlicking
>> No. 6186
[x] Let her go, then follow her quietly
>> No. 6193
[X] Let her go, then follow her quietly
Time for some stalking.
>> No. 6196
[x] "Oh no, you don't!"

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM
>> No. 6197
[x] Let her go, then follow her quietly

Silently striking poses every ten feet.
>> No. 6198
[ ] Let her go, then follow her quietly
>> No. 6200
[X] "Oh no, you don't!"

Nothing to say.
>> No. 6204
[x] Let her go, then follow her quietly

>>Silently striking poses every ten feet.

THIS.
>> No. 6209
[x] Let her go, then follow her quietly while silently striking poses every ten feet.
>> No. 6211
[X] Let her go, then follow her quietly

Heh, if what you figured out is true... That would mean she's currently...
"Heh."
No use stopping her now. After she left and closed the door behind her, you wait for seven seconds and quietly follow her footsteps.
Walking through the corridors, you try to keep up with her pace, but be as silent as possible.
"calm down calm down calm down"
Reimu talks to herself while storming down a corridor. One of her hands she keeps on her chest, while the other one...
Suddenly, she stops.
And turns around--
You have a split second to react.

[ ] USE THE CEILING
[ ] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[ ] Pretend to be playing chess
>> No. 6213
[ ] USE THE CEILING
>> No. 6214
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
>> No. 6215
[ ] Pretend to be playing chess
[ ] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

It's SEXY CHESS.
>> No. 6216
[ ] USE THE CEILING
[ ] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[ ] Pretend to be playing chess
LET'S BE AWESOME.
>> No. 6217
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

PUT THOSE WELL TRAINED SPLIT SECOND REFLEXES TO USE
>> No. 6218
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
>> No. 6219
Dammit, all these options are too good. I think I'll pick...

ALL OF THEM.

[x] USE THE CEILING
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[x] Pretend to be playing chess
>> No. 6220
>>6216
Chess on the ceiling while flexing?

BRILLIANT!
>> No. 6221
[x] USE THE CEILING
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[x] Pretend to be playing chess

So much awesome can be attained from doing all 3. At once.

>>6220

>Chess on the ceiling while flexing?

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable etc.
>> No. 6222
[ ] USE THE CEILING
[ ] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[ ] Pretend to be playing chess


AWESOME
>> No. 6223
>>6219
THIS MAN IS THE SMARTEST MAN IN MANSYLVANIA

[X] USE THE CEILING
[X] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[X] Pretend to be playing chess
>> No. 6224
[X] USE THE CEILING
[X] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[X] Pretend to be playing chess

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 6225
[X] USE THE CEILING
[X] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[X] Pretend to be playing chess

Either Reimu won't see us on the ceiling, allowing us to continue following her, or she will see us and be treated to a spectacle of such unbridled MANLINESS it will be a miracle if she can hold out until she gets to wherever she was going. It's WIN-WIN.
>> No. 6227
[X] USE THE CEILING
[X] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[X] Pretend to be playing chess

Nothing else we ever do will ever match the manliness of this.
>> No. 6231
[x] USE THE CEILING
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[x] Pretend to be playing chess

WOO
>> No. 6236
[ ] USE THE CEILING
[ ] USE THE CEILING
[ ] USE THE CEILING
[ ] USE THE CEILING

Just because it won't win by itself, dammit.
>> No. 6237
[X] USE THE CEILING
[X] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[X] Pretend to be playing chess
>> No. 6238
FLEEEEEXing while pretending to play chess upside-down on the cieling?
GENIUS
[x] USE THE CEILING
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[x] Pretend to be playing chess

>>6219
Give this man a medal.
>> No. 6241
Too many things at once. I sense catastrophic failure incoming.
>> No. 6242
[x] USE THE CEILING
[x] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[x] Pretend to be playing chess


we need the loal drawfag to draw this NAO
>> No. 6244
[X] USE THE CEILING
[X] FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
[X] Pretend to be playing chess

You jump at one of the walls. Then kick off it and reach for the ceiling. Finding a spot to which you can hold on, you position your body in a way that viewed from outside, it would appear as if you were sitting on the ceiling. Upside down.
Reimu turns around and freezes in shock.
"W-w-w-w..."
You put your free hand to make a I-am-thinking-so-hard-my-veins-could-burst gesture.
"Hm, you put your queen on B7, eh chap? Very well."
Immitiating the play, you 'move' your 'bishop' on 'C6'.
"Check and mate, chap, twassa good play there. But I'm sorry, you're just too weak. Ooooooooooh!"
Letting out a satisfied groan, you tension muscles in your free arm.
"YEAAAAHHHHHH!"
With all your strength.
WITH. ALL. YOUR. MIGHT.
You flex your arm muscles. So hard your skin could rip at any moment.
Reimu stares at you in shock. She's really startled. And I mean really. She's totally unmoving, not even breathing.
Let's push it a bit more, shall we?
"Take a look at this, chap!"
And fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex. Flex so hard the space itself could collapse under your muscles. This is the power of manliness.
Reimu suddenly moans.
"Ooh..."
And loses her ballance.

[ ] Catch her
[ ] FLEX
>> No. 6246
[x] Catch her
[x] FLEX
[x] Drink some tea like a proper British fellow
>> No. 6247
[ ] Catch her
LOLWUT?
>> No. 6249
[ ] Catch her
and then
[ ] FLEX
upon success.
>> No. 6250
>>6244

MANLY OVERLOAD


[ x ] Catch her
>> No. 6251
[x] Catch her

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
>> No. 6252
[x] Catch her
[x] FLEX
[x] Classy motherfucker, etc.
>> No. 6253
[x] Catch her
Manlybeetus?
>> No. 6255
>>6244
This is so badass. Actually makes me want to play chess.

[X] Catch her
>> No. 6256
[x] Catch her

I AM SO HORNY RIGHT NOW
>> No. 6257
[ ] Catch her
[ ] FLEX
[ ] play chess with her nipples
>> No. 6258
....what the everloving fuck. Anyways:

[X] Catch her
>> No. 6264
[ ] Catch her
[ ] FLEX
>> No. 6265
>>6257
'Sup, Slowbro!
>> No. 6267
Oh my god, this is wonderful.
[X] Catch her
>> No. 6269
>With all your strength.
>WITH. ALL. YOUR. MIGHT.

Ugh... I can't remember what this is from... It's lying there in the back of my mind, but I can't recall it
>> No. 6271
>>6269

And before someone calls me an idiot for not knowing, I'm already well aware of that but I know I've encountered it before and now my mind is in that state where you're trying to remember something awesome and won't stop until you do. God I hate this state of mind.
>> No. 6272
[x] Catch her
>> No. 6273
>>6269

SWIMMING LESSONS
>> No. 6274
>>6271

I got the same fucking feeling. FFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 6275
Catch her.

>>6176

Also, this is interesting.
>> No. 6276
>>6273

THATS IT!
>> No. 6278
lol wtf
[ ] Catch her
[ ] FLEX
>> No. 6281
>>6273

Ah right, I could remember a guy's voice reading out those lines, but I couldn't place the rest. Thanks.
>> No. 6283
[X] Catch her
[X] FLEX

We will figuratively pummel her with manliness until her head explodes.
>> No. 6325
File 121104610087.jpg - (53.30KB , 510x518 , WHAT-1196927479641.jpg ) [iqdb]
6325
>>6104
>"Are you... crying?"
>"Oni never cry."
I simultaneously saw what you did there and D'AAWWWWWed at the same time.

>>6244
Reminds me of this picture so much.
>> No. 6334
>>6325
source?
>> No. 6342
>>6334
I ...have no fucking clue.
>> No. 6440
File 121105716846.jpg - (309.46KB , 650x919 , 1208390040418.jpg ) [iqdb]
6440
[X] Catch her

Jumping off the ceiling, you slide under Reimu.
"There you go."
You catch her at the last moment, letting her fall face-first on your chest. She jerks up as her forehead bumps against your collarbone and tries to pull herself away. Seems she's regained control over her movements.
"Let me go!"
"Let you go? But it would be a waste if you just ran away now."
Squirming around, she tries to set herself free from your embrace, but all she manages to do is bumping her nose against your crotch.
"Hiiii?!"
"Goddamnit, Reimu, stop wriggling around!"
"Then let me go!"
She brushes against your manliness again.
"Stop squirming and I'll let you go."
"Like hell you will!"
"Okay, I won't. But stop squirming anyway, okay?"
"No!"

Your fight continues for a while, then Reimu settles down. Lying down with her head on your shoulder, she sighs. Really, if you're going to give in in the end, why not do it faster?
"Is this what you wanted?"
"What are you talking about?"
Smack. She hits your chest with her fist.
"You've planned this, right? First stripping in front of me, now this..."
"Reimu, really, I don't know what you are talking about."
Smack.
"Stop playing stupid."

[ ] WHY U KEEP ON HITTING ME
[ ] "I really don't know."
[ ] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"
[ ] "Very well. Let's fuck then, Reimu Hakurei."
>> No. 6443
[ ] WHY U KEEP ON HITTING ME
>> No. 6445
[x] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"
This better be some H.
>> No. 6448
[ ] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"
>> No. 6449
[x] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"
Let's do this properly.
>> No. 6450
[ ] WHY U KEEP ON HITTING ME
>> No. 6452
[x] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"
>> No. 6453
[x] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"

It's almost over. Gentlemen, it's now or never!
>> No. 6455
[x] "Very well. Let's fuck then, Reimu Hakurei."
>> No. 6456
[x] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"
>> No. 6458
[ ] WHY U KEEP ON HITTING ME
[ ] "I really don't know."
>> No. 6461
File 121105941586.jpg - (593.62KB , 825x1200 , lie_together.jpg ) [iqdb]
6461
[✓] "Very well. Let's fuck then, Reimu Hakurei."
>> No. 6462
[x] WHY U KEEP ON HITTING ME
Oho, a little bit of projecting there, Reimu? Sorry, I feel like channeling Shirou a little bit, so you'll lose me with such hints.
>> No. 6463
File 121106028589.jpg - (73.50KB , 490x748 , 1208390046241.jpg ) [iqdb]
6463
[X] "Okay, I admit. This was all a part of my plan. And well, everything went JUST AS PLANNED, so let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"

You sigh.
"Okay, I admit. Everything was a part of my plan."
"Knew it."
"And well... I must say, everything, and I mean everything went..." you raise your voice and smirk "JUST AS PLANNED."
Holding back the maniacal laugh, you continue.
"So, Reimu. We both know what comes next, right?"
She nods.
"Well then. Let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?"
Nod.
You stand up and grabbing Reimu's hand, head to your room.

"Why do we have to do it here?"
Stopping fixing your futon for a moment, you look at Reimu.
"Is there something wrong with this room?"
"N-no, I just thought..."
"Yeah? What is it? Wanna do it in the garden? Kitchen? Bathroom? I'm at your disposal."
She blushes.
"T-that's not it!"
"Then what is it? Reimu, I can't read your thoughts."
She looks away.
"It's nothing. Just get on with the work."
"Sure."

After fixing up the futon and lying down covers, you sit down. Reimu is still standing near the door, looking away.
"Hey, Reimu."
Still nothing.
"Hey, you havin second thoughts?"
"No."
"Then come here." you pat the futon beside you
"I'm... worried."
"Worried? About what?"
She scowls at you.
"Are you really that stupid?"
"Now you're just being mean."
"Really, you are so..." she sighs "I'm talking about children. I... am Hakurei's priestess, I can't just let myself get impregnated."
Oh, so that's what's been bugging her.
"I mean, what if you... Don't... Pull out on time? It's really dangerous, you know. I... "
"If it's about that, I think I have something just for the occasion."
"Huh?"
Standing up, you walk to the pile of clothes. It should still be inside you hospital pajama's pocket... Yeah, here it is.
That box of condoms Yukari gave you back in the outside world. Looking at this small package, you notice something you haven't before. 'Size M, corrugated'. You and your sick tastes, Yukari...
Sighing, you toss the box to Reimu.
"You know what this is, right?"
She shakes her head.
"Alright. Those are condoms. You put them on, uh, erected penis to have sex safely, without risk of impregnating your partner or transferring any venereal diseases."
She opens the box and pulls out one of the packaged condoms.
"So, with this...?"
"Yep."
"That's good."
You smile.
"You're acting unexpectedly adult when it comes to those things, Reimu."
"What do you mean?"
"Back at the forest, you told me you want to do it 'properly'. There are some people I know who would just let themselves be carried away and do it right there and then."
"I-- That was... Um..."
"No need to explain yourself. Just come here." you pat the futon again
Reimu sits down and does nothing else.
"Hey, what are you planning to do, with your back turned at me?"
"I..."
"Want me to take initiative?"
".... yes. Please do."
"Very well."

===================

aaaaaand, that's it for toda-- jesus christ, put down those scissors! I was joking! I'm writing the damn H-scene right now! Fuck, you have totally no humor sense, do you?
>> No. 6464
>>6463
A true gentle man always uses ribbed or pleasure max when he isn't riding bare back.
>> No. 6465
>>6463

Mima's gonna pop up right after we finish doing it with Reimu and congratulate us isn't she? I have a feeling that something along the lines of this is going to happen.
>> No. 6466
>>6464
>gentle man

i c wut u did ther
>> No. 6467
I'm waiting. Dick on hand.
>> No. 6468
>>6465
Sounds like someone's still in denial!

(I won't deny it's POSSIBLE for something like that to occur, resulting a Happily Fluffy Bunny After end, but I suspect YAF did indeed kill Mima off.)
>> No. 6469
>>6463

I learned a new word today.
>> No. 6470
>>6465

I don't care, as long as Mima shows up again.

She's neglected enough in fandom as it is, having her show up just to die would make me rage so hard that I might have a heart-attack.
>> No. 6471
>>6465

It'll be CONGRATULATIONS SHINJI all over again.
>> No. 6472
>>6465
I somehow envision Mima doing this with an awesome.jpg face.
>> No. 6473
This must be a wall the likes of which we've never encountered!
>> No. 6474
I'm really hoping there'll be a threesome scene with Suika.
>> No. 6475
>>6473
Sage the unsageable
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAA
>> No. 6476
File 121106376369.png - (173.60KB , 500x600 , 1208387874271.png ) [iqdb]
6476
Initiative, huh? Seems she's too embarassed to anything herself. Yeah, come to think about it, she was pretty passive last time too.
"Hey, Reimu, I'm going to take the lead, but you have to respond somehow."
She nods.
Yeah, she has to respond. Otherwise, it would be just like having sex with a doll. And that wouldn't feel any good. Because watching her reactions is half of the fun.
"Well then, let us begin the main event."

Laying her down, you kiss her lips. She has her eyes closed, giving in completely to your whims. Forcing her mouth open, you slide your tongue inside.
This time, she's much more active. Not only does she move her tongue as well, but she has also wrapped her hands around your neck. Continuing the crazy dance inside your mouths, you reach down to her chest. She jerks up a little as you slide her shirt up and touch her belly with tips of your fingers. Her stomach muscle tense as you slide your hand up and down her smooth skin, like you were playing with dry sand on a beach, drawing staves with all five your fingers. Her skin is really smooth there. It's almost as if you were touching a silk table cloth. It's not much, but it still feels good, touching her skin like that. Guess there's something erotic about every bit of uncovered body on this girl. Isn't this what makes her armpits so hot? Because they're visible almost all the time?
No use thinking about that now.
Sliding your hand higher, you feel the rough texture of bondages on her chest. Well then, how does one unwrap a sarashi? Damn, this thing is too complicated to take off without looking.
Breaking the contact between your lips, you slide your head down a little. Reimu moans quietly, but keeps her eyes closed.
Oh, fuck this.
Biting down on the edge of one of the bandages, you pull it as hard as possible. Satisfying ripping sound fills your ears as you remove the sarashi off Reimu's chest.
"What are you do-- ah!"
Just seeing those little breasts of her is enough to give you an instant boner. Licking one of her nipples, you use your hand to play with the other one.
"Ahhn! P-please d-- Ohhh!"
Reimu wants to say something, but her own body doesn't let her continue. Still playing with her breasts, you reach the free hand down, inside her bloomers.
Her back arches up as you touch her clitoris, rubbing your index finger against this little wet spot.
Tracing your tongue down her body, you slide your head lower, and stop in between her legs.
"Nnnnhh..."
She moans as you take of her skirt and bloomers, also taking off her socks on your way. Throwing aside the innecessary clothing, you bury your head between her thighs. She's totally wet. Maybe from back when you started flexing in front of her, maybe because of your current foreplay. But it doesn't matter one way or the other. Spreading her hole with your fingers, you slide your tongue inside this wet corridor. She arches back again and lets out a loud moan. Or it was more like a scream of pleasure. You can feel that she's put her hand on top of your head.
Your tongue starts a crazy dance again, this time not inside her mouth, exploring this wet hole from every angle, reaching as far as it's possible, licking every little spot of inside her vagina. She continues to moan as you start rubbing her clitoris again, still keeping your tongue inside her slit.
After a minute, you're out of breath. Reimu is panting heavily, her small breasts moving up and down with every breath.
"Reimu... I'm going to put it in."
She nods.
"D-don't forget...."
Ah yes. She really is composed, remembering about that even now. Taking out one of the condoms, you rip the wrapper and look inside. Goddamnit Yukari. Why does it have to be bright pink? You sigh. Still, there's nothing else you could use. This has to suffice. Taking off your pants, you give Reimu a good look at your raging erection. She blushes a little more when you put the condom on, checking carefully not to leave any bubbles of air inside. Reimu would kill you if there was an accident.
She giggles.
"It's pink."
"Yeah, blame Yukari."
"Yukari?"
Oh fuck, did you just say that?
"Uh... She bought them. In the outside world. When we were staying at the hospital. I went downstairs for something to eat, remember?"
She nods.
"That's when I met a stranger wearing a brown coat, a hat and sunglasses... With artificial moustache and nose."
"That had to look hilarious."
"It did. So she gave me those."
"I see."
"I don't know for sure, but I think she was sure I'd fuck you in that hospital bed. Silly Yukarin."
"If... If I let you, you still wouldn't?"
"Of course! You said you wanted to do it properly, remember?" with smiling face, you tell an obvious lie
"I don't believe you."
"Well, but would you let me do it back then?"
"Of course I wouldn't. I wanted to do it properly, remember?"
She giggles.
"You're pretty relaxed, aren't you? What, am I not turning you on one bit?"
"Ahaha, you are, you are." she puts on an uncertain smile "I'm just trying to hide my embarassment."
"There's no need to, you know."
"Ahaha, maybe you're right."
"Well then, let's get down to business. And tell ya what, you can moan all you want, cause I'll show you real heaven."

Crouching down, you put the tip of your pillar between Reimu's vaginal lips. She clenches her fists as you push it forward a bit.
"Well, here goes nothing."
Then you push stronger. Her walls close on your shaft as you make your way in, further and further.
"Aa... Aaaaa... Aaahh!"
Her moans grow louder with every centimeter of your journey inside her hole.
Encountering a wall of flesh, you look at Reimu's face.
"This is going to hurt a bit."
She nods. That's all you needed.
Pushing harder, you break through her hymen. She lets out a yelp as you do so, and now there are two tears flowing down her face.
"Now, don't cry."
Stopping for a bit, you wipe the tears of her face.
"I'm not... crying..."
"Of course you're not."
"C-continue, please."
Roger that.
You push your pillar all the way in, until your testes come in contact with her skin. Then you begin to slide it out. Slowly, slowly, you speed up the pace. Then push it back in. Keeping it slow at first, your thrust gradually become faster, as well as Reimu's moans become louder. She's holding onto the covers as her body's sliding back and forth on the futon, continuously bumped by your thighs.
"Ah! Ahn! Ah!"
Her moans become almost like a stopwatch, getting out with your every thrust. You can feel the tenstion building up gradually, feeling the moment of excitement's peak coming closer and closer. Not able to move any faster, you just keep the current pace.
Snap.
Your mind goes blank. You can feel the condom getting suddenly tighter on the top. And that's it. You came. Panting heavily, you look in Reimu's eyes.
A little teary, but they gleam with pleasure.
"I'm sorry... I already came..."
You continue to stare into those eyes as you pull out of her corridor.
"It was... pretty fast, was it?"
"Sorry. It was just too good."
Reimu giggles.
"How long will it take until it's back standing?"
"Wait, what?"
"I'm asking how long--"
"I know what you said. I mean... you want another round?"
"Why not? You didn't make me come yet."
You slap your forehead.
"And we'll be able to do it without condom this time, right? Since you've just came."
"I wouldn't be so sure. Now, just let me rest a bit."
>> No. 6477
>>6476
FAPPAN
>> No. 6478
File 121106428490.png - (241.88KB , 450x599 , 1208388870199.png ) [iqdb]
6478
Lieing down on the futon, you see Reimu playing with the condom you just took off. She has taken all her clothes off and fonded them neatly in the corner of the room before, so you can admire all her curves freely now. You're too exhausted to do anything though, so just lieing there and admiring has to suffice.
Reimu opens up the condom and plunges her finger inside.
"Hey, what are you doing?"
She looks at you.
"I want to taste it."
You can't help but snort.
"Taste? Are you sure? I don't think it's any good."
"We'll see then."
She dips her index finger in your semen and takes it out the condom.
Sniffing the while fluid, she frowns.
"It doesn't smell too good."
"Told ya."
She opens her mouth, sticking her tongue out, reaching for the white droplet on her finger, when--
"I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
A sudden yell from outside. It's Suika's voice.

[ ] Don't say anything
[ ] "Stay here, Reimu. I'll go distract her so you'll be able to put your clothes on."
[ ] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."
>> No. 6479
>>6476
Hahaha can't even please his woman.
>> No. 6480
File 12110643001.jpg - (82.74KB , 1236x388 , 1207781447916.jpg ) [iqdb]
6480
Second half should include
>> No. 6481
[ ] Threesome
>> No. 6482
[x] Don't say anything
PLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHEREPLEASECOMEHERE
>> No. 6484
[x] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."
>> No. 6486
[X] "Door ain't locked. Come on in."
>> No. 6487
[x] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."
>> No. 6488
[ ] Panic
>> No. 6489
[X] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."
>> No. 6490
[X] Don't say anything.

Not like we'd mind her joining us.
>> No. 6491
[x] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."
We'll continue this inside the closet!
>> No. 6492
>>6479

Hey, it was stated back in the forest scene that Reimu has an unusual resistance to caressing.
>> No. 6493
[X] Don't say anything

Nanayamous needs some practice.
>> No. 6495
[x] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."
>> No. 6496
[X] Don't say anything
>> No. 6497
[x] Don't say anything
>> No. 6499
[x] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."
>> No. 6500
[ ] Don't say anything
>> No. 6501
[X] Don't say anything.

Go team threesome!
>> No. 6502
File 121106531892.jpg - (33.55KB , 250x350 , 1208389881257.jpg ) [iqdb]
6502
Guys, I'm tired and sleepy. And mad and angry. Et caetera. Let's leave the (possible) threesome for tomorrow, okay?
>> No. 6503
>>6502

YOU BEST BE JOKING NIGGER
>> No. 6505
>>6502
No problem dude, actually I'm glad.
>> No. 6506
Well now, between your bad end in HY's story and this little scene here, I'm beginning to wonder: Is there something we should know about you, yaf?
>> No. 6507
>>6502

Angry? What about?
>> No. 6508
'Kay.
>> No. 6509
>>6506

What?
>> No. 6510
>>6502

If you think that's for the best.
>> No. 6511
>>6502
Just for that.

REIMU DIES IN THE NEXT POST
>> No. 6512
>>6502
>And mad and angry.

wha?
>> No. 6513
>>6511

I laughed. DO IT FAGGOT! We'll see how it works!

>>6506

I have no idea what you're talking about. Really, I have no idea.... ahem. Seriously now.


Anyways, goodnight, people.
>> No. 6514
>>6513
Keep your self-insert penis outta my fuckin h-scenes!1
>> No. 6515
>>6514

Glad I made you rage, but it's not self-insert. I just thought that if Reimu did come now, the chances for threesome would be much lower. And that you'd like to avoid, right?

As for the SDM thing... That was just spur of a moment kinda thing. Remember Akyu scenes? Everything was normal there.
>> No. 6516
>>6513

Sleep well, YAF.
>> No. 6517
Hm... we never really used that extra knowledge option we enabled in the extras, did we?
>> No. 6521
>>6515
lern2wimen
>> No. 6522
>your pillar

Sorry YAF, but some of your euphemisms make me laugh my ass off.
>> No. 6523
Heh, at least he didn't use "Love-Rod".
>> No. 6524
>>6521

wait, how is this a self-insert again?
>> No. 6529
Needs more Mollusk and Sea Creatures.
>> No. 6530
>>6529

>Needs more Wriggle and Wriggle.

fix'd.
>> No. 6532
File 121109263689.png - (145.74KB , 550x450 , 1211064009790.png ) [iqdb]
6532
>>6522

Glad to be of service.
>> No. 6533
>>6532
Get back to work.
>> No. 6536
File 121110144484.gif - (5.84KB , 220x1066 , 1210832675749.gif ) [iqdb]
6536
STATUS UPDATE

I'll be busy today, so no updates for stories. Maybe I'll be able to sneak in and lurk a bit, but I won't be able to write. Possible updates - in the evening\at night.
>> No. 6538
>>6536
Fuck you YAFFY.
>> No. 6541
>>6536

YAF, you have good timing, you know that?
>> No. 6542
>>6541

What ya mean?
>> No. 6543
>>6542

Your night is my evening, thanks to time zones. That, and I'm supposed to be working on my game today, and it's kinda hard to do that when you're updating; guess your LAs are too good to ignore!
>> No. 6544
>>6543

Nice to hear that. You have no idea how motivating it is to hear someone praise your work.

But yeah, I'm at a family dinner-party so I can't write. Will be back home in the evening.
>> No. 6545
>>6544
Your work is awesome, best writer ever. Now get back to writing nigger.
>> No. 6546
>>6545

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Two or so more hours.
>> No. 6547
>>6546

The thought of a dinner party makes me hungry. And yet I just ate lunch...
>> No. 6549
File 12111424798.jpg - (112.33KB , 640x480 , 18-05-08_2000.jpg ) [iqdb]
6549
Back and kickin.
Yeah, the party's over and I'm a little exhausted (and totally full - having so much food in front of you just begs for an unfinishing feast), but still able to write.
Ah, one more thing. If it's going to make any of you lolipedo fiends jealous, I was having a 13 years old DFC loli all over me almost constantly for those past 7 hours.
Anyways, on with the story.
==========================
[x] "What should we do? It's not going to be too good if she finds us..."

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. This is bad, bad, bad, badbadbadbadbadBADBAD! It's worse than becoming a baldy because of Lilliputian girl eating melon bread on your head. It's worse than having your photo posted on an anonymous image board! Worse than fucking a futa in the ass without any lubrication! No! Worse than GETTING fucked by a futa in the ass without lubrication!
Oh, wait.
Anyways, this is really bad. If Suika found you and Reimu naked in the same room... Well, CAVED end is a given. She's not going to take it lightly, seeing how she reacted to your return earlier... Sure, you've done adultery with her before, but nothing so advanced... Shit, shit, shit!
"Reimu. What should we do? It's not going to be good if she finds us..."
She doesn't respond and only look at her jizz-covered finger, frowining. Didn't she hear? Or she's simply not afraid of being found out? Hm, come to think of it, wouldn't that basically mean she's won? Is this what you are planning, Reimu?
"Heeey~!" Suika's voice sounds again. "Where are yooou~? Naya? Reimu?"
A noise of paper bags' rustling gets nearer. Reimu still remains silent, sitting near the door.
"Reimu, goddamnit, hide!"
"Heeey~!"
Suika yells and slides open the door. The very one Reimu's sitting in front of. Stepping boldly inside, she tries to make another call.
"Rei--mffh?!"
But it gets interrupted in the middle.
Because Reimu put her semen-covered finger in Suika's wide open mouth.

WAIT.

WHAT.

[ ] "WUT."
[ ] "Excuse me, wtf r u doin?"
[ ] "I WON. KEIKAKU DOORI."
>> No. 6550
[X] "So, what, is it any good?"

If it is, we've got plenty more to offer.
>> No. 6551
[X] "WUT."

KEIKAKU DOORI indeed, but WAT?

Hopefully Suika likes it.
>> No. 6552
[x] "WUT."

lolwut
>> No. 6553
[ ] "WUT."
>> No. 6555
>>6549

[X] "WUT."

PLEASANTLY NOT AS PLANNED
>> No. 6556
[X] "WUT."

OH REIMU YOU LITTLE SLUT
>> No. 6560
File 121114389839.jpg - (153.11KB , 960x1280 , spontaneousorgasm.jpg ) [iqdb]
6560
>>6244
Y hay thar what's goin' on in this thread.

Might as well try adding to the fun going on right now.
>> No. 6561
>>6560

Oh for the love of...
>> No. 6562
>>6560
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

[X] "WUT."
>> No. 6563
>>6560

Holy christ we're awesome
>> No. 6564
>>6560
>The%20only%20thing%20that%20tops%20this,%20is%20sex%20on%20the%20same%20ceiling

DON'T MAKE ME DO IT

But other than that... FUCK YES!
>> No. 6566
[x] LOLWUT
>> No. 6567
[x] "WUT."
>> No. 6568
File 121114448522.jpg - (153.03KB , 500x375 , 121097931287.jpg ) [iqdb]
6568
[X] "WUT."

This scene. This is... God fucking damn it. This can't be happening! The sheer ridiculousness of this situations is enough to send your brain frying into the stratosphere. Choking on your own saliva, you cough violently. Reimu, just WHAT THE FUCKING HELL are you FUCKING DOING?!
Still, your mind is too dumbfounded to let out anything other than...
"WUT."
And that's all you can say.

Suika seems to be suprised at first too, but she instinctively licks off the sticky liquid off Reimu's finger. Making a few clicking noises with her tongue, she grimaces.
Reimu sits back down and carefully observes little oni's reaction.
"How is it?"
Your brain goes into a full stop again. How can she ask something like that with a voice so calm?!
Suika frowns.
"It's bitter. What was this anyway?"
"Hmm..." Reimu lowers her head in thought "Just as I thought. I could deduce it from the smell... Well, good thing I didn't try tasting it then."
"Huh? What are you ta--"
Suika begins to ask, but then suddenly, her eyes widen. Paper bags filled with groceries fall to the ground. You can hear glass bottles hitting agaist each other.
"Re-re-re-reimu?! Why are you naked?!"
Oh wow, she's noticed that only now. You slap your forehead.
Wait, what the fuck did you just do?
Suika looks in your direction. Her face becomes that of an undescribable shock.
"Na-na-na-na-na-na... NAYA?!"


[ ] Anemia option
[ ] Let your brain scatter in vivid colour
[ ] STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! (also called FREEZE!)
[ ] Unlimited Facepalm works
>> No. 6569
This is the Reimu I like. None of that tsundere shit, just enigmatic, brazen, unfazable. This is the Reimu who would kick a thief's corpse and laugh as she takes back his "donation".

MOAR.
>> No. 6570
[x] "We're discussing penises. Would you like to join in?"
>> No. 6571
>[ ] "WUT."
>[ ] "Excuse me, wtf r u doin?"
>[ ] "I WON. KEIKAKU DOORI."
These aren't separate options at all! They're the thoughts Anon is having, in sequential order.

KEIKAKU DOORI.
>> No. 6572
>>6560

what's that on his forehead?
>> No. 6573
File 121114465269.jpg - (169.00KB , 390x600 , 1206166218440.jpg ) [iqdb]
6573
[x] STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! (also called FREEZE!)
>> No. 6574
File 12111446963.jpg - (111.99KB , 661x325 , soMAN.jpg ) [iqdb]
6574
>>6560
>> No. 6576
>>6572

A question mark?
>> No. 6577
[X] "Bitter... wow, Suika, way to squash my ego."
>> No. 6578
File 12111447985.jpg - (151.56KB , 800x640 , 1207507034157.jpg ) [iqdb]
6578
>>6560
>>6574

ULTRAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 6580
[x] Anemia option
>> No. 6581
>>6572
His trademark Anon Questionmark.
Never leaves home without it.
>> No. 6583
I am hyperventilating and giddy from all the awesome.

Best turn of events possible, and an awesome custom picture on top of it.

I'm starting to like Reimu.
>> No. 6584
>>6560

someone shoop a chess board on this pic
>> No. 6586
>>6568

[x] "Sorry we started without you Suika! Can I get a cold one?"
>> No. 6587
>>6584
But it's just imaginary chess.
A real chessboard would spontanously disintegrate from all the MAN emanating from Nanayanonymous.
>> No. 6588
[ ] Anemia option
>> No. 6590
[x] An Oni is fine too
>> No. 6596
>>6590
[x] An oni is fine too.
[x] Together with Reimu, pull her down with the two of you.
[x] Nudge the door shut.
>> No. 6599
>>6596
Add:
[x] Flex
>> No. 6600
[x] Anemia option
>> No. 6602
File 121114710846.png - (221.20KB , 640x448 , 1206205112239.png ) [iqdb]
6602
VOTE GODDAMNIT

DO IT BEFORE RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS' "CAN'T STOP" FINISHES PLAYING
>> No. 6604
>>6602
JUST WRITE THE FUCKING THREESOME

Also, good song.
>> No. 6607
[x] Let your brain scatter in vivid colour
>> No. 6608
Anemia option better involve falling unconscious, then waking up with a naked miko and a naked oni playing with our cock. Or making out with each other, directly in our line of sight.
>> No. 6612
[x] Let your brain scatter in vivid colour
The world is looking radiant today.
>> No. 6613
[x] An oni is fine too.
>> No. 6614
>>6602

Threesome option.
>> No. 6615
▷ Let your brain scatter in vivid colour

GLORIOUS
>> No. 6616
>>6614

Oh fuck you. Writing now.
>> No. 6618
Forcing your mind return to normal functioning from the useless WUT-MODE, you blink. So that's it. You've been found out. Shit's about to go down. What will it be? Horn in ass? Ripped to pieces? BOULDER'd? All kinds of gruesome situtations appear in your thoughts.
"Oh, right."
Reimu snaps out of her meditation.
"Suika." She grabs Suika's arm "I think I'll be stripping you naked now."
"Wait, wha--Aaaah?!"
Goddamnit, she's not joking. After grabbing Suika's collar, she pins her down to the floor and literally rips her clothes off. What the fuck is she thinking?
"Come to think of it, I haven't seen you naked that much even though we live together... Are you probably embarassed of being naked in front of others, Suika?"
"O-of course I am! Kya!"
Reimu swings her arm and rips off Suika's shirt. Having her petite breasts exposed, Suika tries to cover herself. To no avail, since Reimu's holding her wrists in an iron grip. Then it hits you. There's something wrong with that. Suika and embarassment?
"Wait a moment, oni, that can't be true."
Both of them look at you, momentarily stopping their battle.
"What do you mean?"
"That can't be the answer. I remember that on my first day here, she walked in on me taking a bath and afterwards... Well, she didn's seem to be any embarassed about her chest showing."
"Now that you mention it..." Reimu tilts her head "You're right. So it's a lie."
"A lie, right?"
"I'm not lying!"
Suika wriggles around, shouting out her claim.
"What are you talking about? It's clearly a lie."
"I'm not lying!"
"Then what about the day before Nanaya returned? You were walking around the shrine totally naked."
"That was..." Suika blushes "That was because he wasn't here!"
"Oh." you can't help but say that
"Wait, so basically, you don't want to be naked in front of him? Why?"
"I... I just have a feeling that I shouldn't for some reason! So let me go!"
She struggles again.
"Then it is decided. Your clothes must be removed."
"Reimu, what are you doing anyway?"
"Experimenting." she turns at you with straight face "I've never had a chance to see Suika in... this kind of situation. Besides, you wouldn't really mind doing this with her, right?"
Her face remains straight as she continues to hold Suika down on the floor.

[ ] "Well, yeah."
[ ] "Wut."
[ ] "Hell, no!"
[ ] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
>> No. 6619
[X] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[X] "Because that's totally hot."

It is.
>> No. 6620
[X] "Hell, no!"

Why the hell would we mind?

Oni-fuck, oni-fuck, it's awright!
>> No. 6621
[x] "Well, yeah."

We are a man after all.
>> No. 6622
>>6618

[x] WELL WHY THE FUCK NOT? THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY!
>> No. 6623
[X] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[X] "Because that's totally hot."
>> No. 6624
>>6619

[x] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[x] "Because that's totally hot."

Worth a shot
>> No. 6626
[x] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"

BRACE FOR LIGHTSPEED FAPPING
>> No. 6627
[x] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[x] "Because that's totally hot."
>> No. 6628
>>6618

[X] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[X] "Because that's totally hot."

What we'd be saying here is that letting us have sex with Suika actually makes Reimu more attractive.

SUPERB
>> No. 6629
[x] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[x] "Because that's totally hot."
>> No. 6630
[z] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[z] "Because that's totally hot."

DO IT FAGGOT.
>> No. 6631
[x] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[x] "Because that's totally hot."
[x] "Is anal cool?"
>> No. 6632
[X] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[X] "Because that's totally hot."

Going with the crowd.
>> No. 6633
[x] "Wait, so you don't actually mind me fucking her?"
[x] "Because that's totally hot."

"Okay. So, to summarise, you don't mind me fucking Suika?"
"No, I don't."
"Goddamnit, that's totally hot." she smirks at your remark "So, basically, I'm allowed to sex her up while you're watching?"
She sighs.
"Listen, you. I know you've got hots for her and she's got hots for you. I've been blinded by my egoism for too long. I realized I can't really keep you exclusive for myself. I think that... having sex with you... helped me clear up my thoughts a bit. Is that enough of an explanation?"
You slap your forehead.
"You're making my head spin right round, you capricious miko."
"Glad to be of service."
Suika seems to be utterly confused by your conversation.
"Well then, if I have your permission..."
"Stop right there!"
She snatches Suika from under your hands and hugs her tightly to her chest. You can't help but notice how little oni's head suits perfectly between Reimu's breasts. Shaking off the daze, you start to get angry.
"Wait, what the hell are you doing?"
"You weren't going to do her dry, were you?"
"Well, no, I just wanted to--"
"Did you hear that Suika? This filthy beast wants to just take you without any preparation!"
"Wait, I'm not--"
"Let's prepare you for the deed, okay? I'm going to show him the womanly way of getting someone wet."
Suika just nods a little. Seems she's given up completely. Or is just anticipating what happens next.
"Well then, let us begin. You sit there and watch, Nanaya."

Reimu slides down Suika's bloomers, exposing her clean genitals, devoid of any public hair. Then she slides her fingers down Suika's now-naked body, slowly tracing every curve of her petite torso. Fixing up the position a little, she forces Suika's head to turn to the side, making it possible to... Connect their lips in a french kiss. Reimu glances at you while she forces her tongue into Suika's mouth. After a while of inactivity from Suika's side, they both stick their tongues out and just mingle them in the air. Saliva drops down their lips, falling on their naked bodies. A stream of sticky liquid flows down little oni's body, making a wet line going all the way from her breast to her slit.
There's a thought of dissatisfaction lingering in the back of your head, but the scene's just too hot to care about something like that. Sitting directly in front of Suika, you can feel your manliness standing again. Reimu seems to notice it too, as she glances on your lower body and slides her hand all the way down to Suika's crotch.
"Aannh..."
The latter moans quietly as Reimu rubs her fingers against her small clitoris. An opera of cute moans continues for a while, then the miko brings the fingers she has used to rub Suika to her face.
"She seems to be ready."
She gestures you to go closer. Which you do with pleasure. Still holding Suika in between her laps, Reimu grabs your erect penis and places the tip on the opening of oni's vagina.
Before doing anything else though...
"Hey, wanna make a bet?"

[ ] "What kind of bet?"
[ ] "Fuck, no."
[ ] "JAM IT IN ALREADY, YOU GODDAMN BITCH!"
>> No. 6634
[ ] "What kind of bet?"
>> No. 6635
[x] "What kind of bet?"

I'm a gambler at heart
>> No. 6636
[ ] "What kind of bet?"

In b4 ZAWA ZAWA
>> No. 6637
[x] "What kind of bet?"
How long will you survive?

ZAWA ZAWA
>> No. 6638
[x] "What kind of bet?"
>> No. 6639
[ ] "Fuck, no."
>> No. 6640
>>6633

AWESOME.

[X] "What kind of bet?"

BKC Nanayamous would take a bet. LET'S BECOME HIM. And also, this makes me think Reimu wouldn't kill us for our actions with Sakuya.
>> No. 6641
[ ] "What kind of bet?"

Holy shit.
>> No. 6642
[x] "What kind of bet?"
>> No. 6643
[ ] "What kind of bet?"
>> No. 6644
[ ] "What kind of bet?"

This Miko is now absolutely crazy.
>> No. 6645
>>6633

[x] "What kind of bet?"

Goddammmit Reimu
>> No. 6646
>>6637
In after.
>> No. 6647
[X] "What kind of bet?"

Oh, Reimu, you sexy, sexy bitch.

On another note, no condom? We gon' have a preggers oni?
>> No. 6649
>>6647
Reimu is concerned about getting knocked up. Don't think Suika is.
>> No. 6650
>>6649

Unless the child produced between Nanaya and Suika would have godly alcohol tolerance while developing, Suika would more than likely kill the thing with her drinking habits
>> No. 6651
File 121115079355.jpg - (244.98KB , 612x664 , 20070829010356.jpg ) [iqdb]
6651
>>6647

GOOD NEWS ANON!
>> No. 6652
>>6651

Just lost my erection. Thanks.
>> No. 6653
>>6652

And you call yourself Anonymous?
>> No. 6654
File 121115109031.gif - (43.56KB , 647x393 , 1191970045530.gif ) [iqdb]
6654
>>6652
>> No. 6655
What's it to you, tripfag?
>> No. 6656
>>6655

It's not exactly a boner killing picture.

Also, [x] "What kind of bet?"
>> No. 6657
>>6651

I knew all that partying was going to affect her someday.
>> No. 6658
[X] "What kind of bet?"

Damn, the sensation is making your mind go blank, but you can't really do anything to speed things up other than answering her question.
"What kind of bet?"
She glances at your boner.
"I wonder how much of it will come in."
"What?"
"I mean, how much of it she can take in."
You chuckle.
"First adult, now outright perverted. You're switching through personalities pretty quickly, Reimu."
She grins.
"Don't change the subject. I say 1/2 at most."
"What if you win?"
"We'll have sex again tonight."
"And what if I win?"
"Isn't that obvious? We'll have sex again tonight."
"Hah. Can we throw in Suika?"
"It's your choice."
"Well then, deal's sealed."
"Okay. Here goes nothing."

And then she pushes in your penis into Suika's vagina. You help her up a little by moving your hips, but the sensation quickly makes you lose strength in arms. Suika's back arches back as you penetrate further, her tight walls squeezing your shaft really tightly. It slides in... slides in... And, then you feel a soft obstacle on your way. It's a dead-end, cap'n, game over. Suika squeals as you press against this soft wall of flesh.
"Oooh."
Reimu says that, smirking.
"Looks like I won."
Looking down, you try to see through the white haze covering your sight. Indeed, barely half of your penis could enter Suika's corridor before you hit that inpenetrable wall. Reimu grins.
"Well then, I'll let you have your way with her now."
She doesn't have to repeat that. Lifting Suika up from between Reimu's legs, you change your position into a full sitting one, with your legs outstretched forward on the floor. With your pillar still inside her, you place Suika on top of your thighs. She moans as her ass cheeks hit your laps, making a quiet slapping sound. Then, grabbing her little ass, you slide her backwards a bit. Careful not to let your penis slip out, you start slowly sliding her back and forth on your laps. Suika embraces your arms and moans as your penis penetrates her little vagina, mercilessly exploring every little corner of this narrow corridor of pleasure. Gradually, you make the pace faster and faster, soon humping Suika's petite body furiously, trying to reach the peak of excitement. Damn it. Since you've come just a few minutes ago, and after holding it back for so long, you can't really feel the 'snap' coming as you could earlier. So you continue your brutal invasion inside Suika's little body.
Then, her back arches back. She lets out a squeal and wraps her legs around your waist. Suddenly, your legs feel wet. Wet. Wet. So does your penis. And testes.
Suika pants heavily, jumping up with every breath, because your boner is still inside of her, touching her now oversensitive skin with every little move.
Damn it, she's come already.
"Huff... Hufff..."
She leans back with a satisfied look on her face.
"Hmm..."
Reimu sits in front of you.
"Not done yet, huh?"
"H-how ca... can you tell that?"
"I saw you come earlier."
"Ah, right."
"So... Want me to take care of this?"
"What?!"
"Suika's already come. Hey, pull out already! It's going to be painful for her if you keep it inside."

After a few seconds, Suika's laying beside you, recovering her strength, as you...
Receive a blowjob from Reimu.
"Damn it, why does it take so long?"
"It's not easy to come just after you've done it a few minutes earlier."
She licks the tip of your erect manliness.
"Really, if we're going to do it again, I want you to survive at least as long as you did with Suika."
"There's an easy technique to make that happen."
"And that is?"
"I'll tell you after you make this bastard go limp of pleasure."

...
>> No. 6660
>>6652

You're fapping to futa, but that kills your boner?
GB2Bible Black school
>> No. 6661
>>6658

Perverted Reimu is perverted. AND AWESOME.
>> No. 6662
Oi oi... Where's our taking of Suika's virginity? All you had Nanaya do is hit her womb.
>> No. 6663
>>6662

She's over 1000 years old and you think she's a virgin?

In before you know what.
>> No. 6664
File 121115279981.jpg - (452.42KB , 1266x1688 , 0.jpg ) [iqdb]
6664
>>6663
>> No. 6665
File 121115283317.jpg - (323.49KB , 1275x1638 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
6665
>> No. 6666
File 121115285377.jpg - (462.90KB , 1266x1638 , 2.jpg ) [iqdb]
6666
>> No. 6667
File 121115287548.jpg - (571.15KB , 1300x1700 , 3.jpg ) [iqdb]
6667
>> No. 6668
File 121115290264.jpg - (670.46KB , 1272x1700 , 4.jpg ) [iqdb]
6668
>> No. 6669
File 121115293125.jpg - (623.82KB , 1262x1700 , 5.jpg ) [iqdb]
6669
>> No. 6670
>>6663
She is an oni.
She is Touhou's very DEFINITION of "Party hard."

I think she lost it a loooooong time ago, probably in some kind of absurd drinking contest involving jumping off cliffs.
>> No. 6671
File 121115296943.jpg - (787.24KB , 1300x1644 , 6.jpg ) [iqdb]
6671
>> No. 6672
File 121115298628.jpg - (22.82KB , 100x131 , 1208389294981.jpg ) [iqdb]
6672
The three of you take a bath afterwards. Together, using the large bath you've used on your first day here. Though all of you are naked, all the erotic feeling is almost gone. It feels just like taking a bath with family members. Only those family members had their holes penetrated by your raging boner just a few minutes ago. Well, it feels pleasant just sitting in the hot water, so you let the perverted thoughts leave your mind.

After that, Alice and Marisa came to the shrine.
"Yo ~ze!"
"Hey, Marisa, got some big bags here."
"That's for the party ~ze. You've recovered at last, mister heart-breaker, didn't you?"
"Wait, does that mean...?"
"Yes." Alice interrupts "There's a welcome-back party being organised."
"I see. Thanks. But.. Alice?"
"Yes, what is it?"
"You're not angry at what I... you know, the last time we met?"
She holds up a knife. Her eyebrow twitches.
"Don't remind me, now could you?"

After being driven out of the kitchen ("It's your welcome-back party, so we do the job ~ze." Hm, how unusual of Marisa to offer her help...), you stroll around the shrine grounds, finally setting down on the fronts steps.
Soon, more guests come.
First, there's Aya Shameimaru with a girl who has to be Momizi.
"Hey there, long time no see!" Aya greets you with a wave. "I thought you'd tell me a story you promised to tell me, but you just went missing for a few weeks. What was that about?"
"Good to see you, Aya. Just go inside, I'll tell you after the party. It may be a little late, but I've got a doozy of a story for you. You're not going to believe your ears."
"I'll remember that. By the way, this is Momizi." She pats the other girl's shoulder. "Momizi, this is the killer I've told you about."
"Hey, I'm no longer a killer."
"Nice to meet you, mister killer. Aya told me much about you."
"Oh, well."

Then, other guests came. Yakumo Yukari with Ran and Chen. Yukari gives you a hug, which causes the nine-tailed foxgirl to shake a little.
"Better keep your hands off Yukari-sama if you value them." she whispers that in your ear when passing by you
And finally, the last guest arrives. Wriggle Nightbug.
Approaching you slowly, unsure what to do, she says a quiet greeting. Giving her a warm smile, you lead her inside.

When everyone's seated at the large table, which is literally flooded with various food, you decide it's time to give a speech.
Standing up, you start to speak.
"Everyone, shut the-- I mean, can I have your attention please?"
All the heads turn to you in an instant. Not a single word is spoken as you pick up a glass of wine.
"Ladies, I am honoured to greet you here today. Many things have happened after my arrival here in Gensokyo. Some were pleasant, some were not. Some of us couldn't be here today. Some of us came here despite the fear and hate. Some of us... Are here because there are people who care about each other. There are people who help each other even if they were bitter enemies earlier. Some of us... Are here because of that compassion. Of that, dare I say, friendship. I'm sure not all my days here will be as pleasant as today," you wink at Reimu "But I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here. Because..."
You raise the cup.

"Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."


REIMU NORMAL END REACHED
UNLOCKED:
FULL ENDING LIST
NEW SCENES IN SCENE SELECTION

r e p e a t a g a i n

...
CONNECTION LOST
...
>> No. 6673
File 121115300118.jpg - (716.25KB , 1300x1700 , 7.jpg ) [iqdb]
6673
>> No. 6674
File 121115303425.jpg - (510.74KB , 1300x1700 , 8.jpg ) [iqdb]
6674
>> No. 6675
>>6664
>>6665
>>6666
>>6667
>>6668
>>6669
I hope you're happy, >>>6663

>>6666
>6666
So, Maullar is the devil?
>> No. 6676
File 12111530645.jpg - (428.99KB , 1269x1641 , 9.jpg ) [iqdb]
6676
>> No. 6677
File 121115310815.jpg - (489.17KB , 1300x1700 , 10.jpg ) [iqdb]
6677
>> No. 6678
File 121115312642.jpg - (199.54KB , 1200x1600 , 11.jpg ) [iqdb]
6678
>> No. 6679
God damn it maullar, you and your badly drawn art has ruined the ending.
>> No. 6680
File 12111533076.jpg - (34.37KB , 305x331 , 121115312642.jpg ) [iqdb]
6680
>>6678

This part always ticks off my writefag soul.
>> No. 6681
>REIMU NORMAL END REACHED

....holy shit.
HOLY SHIT.
I am cackling at how awesome this is.

To my knowledge, this is the first VN to have a full-length path complete.
Congratulations, YAF.
>> No. 6682
File 12111535463.gif - (364.92KB , 600x600 , 1205170624880.gif ) [iqdb]
6682
Nantokanare was playing as I read through that.


FUCK YEAH!
>> No. 6683
>>6681
And better still:

It's not the Harem ending.
IT'S NOT EVEN _A_ HAREM ENDING!

THIS STILL COUNTS AS A REIMU END, HOLY FUCK
I AM PLEASED

Menu > Extras > Ending List
>> No. 6684
[x] Scene Selection

Holy Shit, we finally finished one of them.

Nice job YAF.
>> No. 6686
[x] Full ending list


In a new thread would you kindly.
>> No. 6687
My god, that was majestic. Well done YAF, well fucking done.
>> No. 6688
[X] Ending list.

Gotta see what's available so we won't go chasing dead-ends.
>> No. 6689
[X] Ending list.
>> No. 6692
use new thread please
>> No. 6702
I wanted another Reimu H-scene ;_;
>> No. 6704
File 121115423328.jpg - (40.94KB , 1049x755 , 12086400802.jpg ) [iqdb]
6704
>>6672
>> No. 6942
File 121121883712.png - (60.95KB , 400x300 , 1194538979961.png ) [iqdb]
6942
Copy/Pasted everything in case someone want to save some time.

http://rapidshare.com/files/116085749/TS-.doc.html
>> No. 6980
>>6942

Uploaded my TS2.rtf, but it is kinda messy and has some notes\other shit.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8y4ku0