[Return]
Archived thread

File 121085826388.jpg - (30.09KB , 567x362 , 2102814294dd2bc74f1448b2aa6ff6d3.jpg ) [iqdb]
5502 No. 5502
Back to deredere Reimu it is, then.
======================================
THIS SHRINE v0.87

[X] Continue

Accessing genetic memory...
...
Hint for today:
Yaffy: It would be a DISASTER if you were MEAN to Reimu from the very beggining. *wink wink*
...
Link estabilished.
Commencing visual transmission.



[X] Block the door with chair
[X] Just sleep

Hm, it would be really troublesome if someone were to walk in in the morning and see you sleeping with a half-naked girl who's not even a patient in this hospital.
"Huh."
This chair is an eyesore anyway, so let's just use it do block this door, okay?
After using it to block the door handle, you turn off the lights.
"Time to sleep then."
Lying on the bed beside Reimu, you slip under the covers. It's warm.
Damn it. It's really warm. Rolling around, trying to find a comfortable position, you suddenly feel something touching your arm.
"H-huh?"
Turning around, you see Reimu's face. Close. Really close. Her warm breath brushes the skin on your face.
"W-what is it?"
Desperately trying to remain calm, you blurt out a question.
"... stop wriggling around... I can't sleep like this.."
"Ah... Sure... Okay..."
"Goodnight."
Then she closes her eyes. You sigh.
"Yeah, goodnight..."
Still feeling her hand on your arm, you close your eyes.

This night, you didn't have any dreams.

WHAM! WHAM!
Loud noises wake you up.
"Goddamnit..."
WHAM! WHAM!
"Are you there?!"
Someone's banging on the door. Fortunately, your chair block is still in place, not allowing the door handle to be turned.
Reimu seems to be still sleeping, oblivious to the noises and shouts.
"The door has jammed, doctor."
"Geez, when did that happen?"
"I don't know. It was okay just yesterday."
"Is he inside?"
"Yes, Anne told me she saw him enter the room yesterday..."
"Sigh. Then there's no other option. Son!"
The familiar voice calls out to you.

[ ] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"
[ ] Stay silent
[ ] "DISAPPEAR!"

>> No. 5504
[X] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"

And Yaffy, can you tell me something? If we want good end with Wriggle in one if the upcoming play throughs, should we kill her as fast as possible, or take our time and talk with her?
I'm not good with girls.
>> No. 5505
[x] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"
Horrible flashbacks to that rabbit cartoon.
>> No. 5506
[X] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"

Listen to the doctor
>> No. 5507
[ ] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"

Mmmm.
>> No. 5508
[X] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"
>> No. 5509
[x] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"

oh u
>> No. 5510
File 121085921740.png - (4.20KB , 377x322 , yaffy2.png ) [iqdb]
5510
>>5504

Hmm... That's a difficult question. You see, I can't tell you much, but... There are two ways to pick up the bug girl. First is doing something incredibly stupid, then, when meeting her for the second time, doing something stupid again. Second method requires you to emit right kind of FUMES. This way she'd be yours almost immidiately... Though her youkai-tsun shell would still be there.
>> No. 5511
File 121085966291.jpg - (65.17KB , 600x800 , 0f513e426b8af486132392f1ccc56f90.jpg ) [iqdb]
5511
[X] "Yeah? What's up, doc?"

Sitting up you rub your eyes.
"Can you hear me?"
There he goes again.
"Yeah? What's up, doc?"
You can hear a muffled giggle on the other side.
"Ah, you're awake. Listen, the door has jammed, we're going to call for a locksmith. Could you stay inside until he comes?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Good. Then I'm going to check on other patients."
"Sure."

You sigh with relief. Damn, that was close. If he was to walk in and see Reimu with you in this bed... Well, he's a nice man, but this could get you in serious trouble.
"Mmmm..."
Reimu mumbles something in sleep. Covers are all messed up and you can get a clear look on her white undergarments.
"Uh-huh..."
Her bra is tied in a completely wrong way. Seems the great shrine maiden can't handle a simple piece of modern underwear, huh?

[ ] Fix it
[ ] Wake her up
>> No. 5512
[x] Wake her up

I rather like having hands you see.
>> No. 5513
>>5512
>> No. 5514
>>5513

Forgot to say "Seconded"
>> No. 5515
[ ] Fix it
>> No. 5516
[x] Wake her up
>> No. 5517
[x] Wake her up
>> No. 5518
>>First is doing something incredibly stupid, then, when meeting her for the second time, doing something stupid again.

There is no way we can possibly fail.
>> No. 5519
[x] Wake her up
>> No. 5520
[x] Wake her up
>> No. 5521
[x] Wake her up
then
[x] Offer to fix it
>> No. 5523
[X] Wake her up

Better not mess with it though. If she were to wake up to you playing with her underwear... Yeah, that'd be bad. Yep, you like your hands, so it's better not to do that. Besides, if you leave it as it is, there may be another occasion to take care of it... Well, anyways, it's time to wake up the sleeping beauty.
"Hey, Reimu."
Grabbing her shoulder, you shake her a little.
"Wake up, princess."
Her eyelids slowly open.
"Mnn?"
She's opened her eyes, but her senseless stare proves that she's not even half awake.

[ ] Shake her more
[ ] Pinch her nose
[ ] Kiss her
[ ] Pinch her nose and kiss her at THE SAME TIME! ULTRAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 5524
[x] Kiss her
>> No. 5525
>[ ] Pinch her nose and kiss her at THE SAME TIME! ULTRAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!
?_?
[x] Kiss her
Though the idea of shaking her some more amuses me.
>> No. 5526
[x] Pinch her nose and kiss her at THE SAME TIME! ULTRAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Leave her breathless
>> No. 5527
[ ] Shake her more
>> No. 5528
[ ] Shake her more

shake shake shake

shake shake shake

shake her booty

shake her booty
>> No. 5529
[ ] Kiss her

For some reason I read "pinch" as "punch".
>> No. 5530
[x] Kiss her
>> No. 5531
>>5529

Teeth, clench, Reimu, long time ago, someone, me, too, punched, etc.
>> No. 5532
[ ] Pinch her nose and kiss her at THE SAME TIME! ULTRAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 5533
[x] Kiss her
>> No. 5534
[ ] Kiss her
>> No. 5535
[ ] Kiss her

Surely we'll get a better result this time!
>> No. 5536
[ ] Punch her nose and kiss her at THE SAME TIME! ULTRAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 5537
File 121086519077.jpg - (42.12KB , 387x600 , Reimu Hakurei002.jpg ) [iqdb]
5537
[X] Kiss her

Might as well give her a replay of your earlier waking-up-together time. Bending down, careful not to wake her up too early, you kiss her lips. Her eyes remain clouded for a moment longer, then suddenly her stare sharpens.
"Mn!"
Waking up completely, she tries to push you away. Too bad. Firmly grabbing her hips, you continue the kiss.
"Mmm!"
Oh god, the way she's struggling so hard... Damn it, it's cute. Her lips are kinda dry, but it doesn't make it any less pleasant.
Suddenly, pain. Lots of it. In your abdomen. Fuck, you forgot to restrain her hands and now there's a fist in your stomach.
"Uhh..."
Not being able to support yourself anymore, you roll off Reimu and bed, falling down to the floor.
"Fuuuuuuck..."
"What the hell do you think you're doing so early in the morning?!"
Sitting up, she rubs her eyes.
"Seriously, I'm not sleeping with you again if you're going to do something like this!"
She's trying hard to sound angry, but you notice a slight blush on her cheeks.
"Really, you're the worst!"
Heh. Yesterday she's been all shy about you seeing her in only underwear, but now she seems to be completely oblivious of what kind of show she's giving you by throwing the covers off herself like that. You smile as she stretches her back, sticking out her almost-bare chest forward. She seems to notice your stare.
"What are you smiling at?"
Without changing your expression, you point to her lower body.
Reimu looks down and... Her face goes all red. Quickly grabbing the sheet from the bed, she covers herself from your intensive stare.
"W-w-w... What the hell do you think you're looking at?!"
You frown.
"Isn't that obvious? You tied the bra completely wrong, so I was waiting for it to fall off."
"Why do you do this to me?!"

[ ] "Because you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round"
[ ] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."
[ ] "Because it's exciting, that's why."
[ ] Try to change the subject
>> No. 5538
[X] "Because you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round"

God-fucking-damn, this song is now playing in my head. Manually.
>> No. 5539
[X] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."

Moe~
>> No. 5540
[ ] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."

say it in a cute, and not in a asshole way
>> No. 5541
>>5538
>God-fucking-damn, this song is now playing in my head. Manually.

Yeah, the song is fucking great (original- Dead Or Alive - version being the best, followed by DOPE version), but don't watch the teledisc. Or watch it and RAGE at DoA's faggotry.
>> No. 5542
[ ] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."

Moe~
>> No. 5543
File 121086581115.jpg - (25.97KB , 520x540 , 1177006145090.jpg ) [iqdb]
5543
[x] "Because you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round"

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN AHAHAHAHA
>> No. 5544
[x] "Because you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round"
>> No. 5545
[ ] "Because I love you."

She'll get all gooey over that, I promise.
>> No. 5546
[x] "Because you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round"
FUCK YEAH
>> No. 5547
File 121086604510.gif - (11.62KB , 166x166 , warakia3.gif ) [iqdb]
5547
>>5543

Damn, why didn't I see that coming?
>> No. 5548
[x] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."

Nananymous is at his best when his health is danger.
>> No. 5550
[x] "Because you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round"

Only answer.
>> No. 5555
[X] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."

So cute.
>> No. 5556
[x] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."
Get, agreed, don't bother, etc
>> No. 5558
[x] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."
>> No. 5559
[ ] "I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."

You shrug.
"I dunno. I guess I just enjoy watching your angry face."
Reimu bites her lip and frowns.
"Yeah, just like that."
Flop!
Suddenly there's a pillow on your face. Peeling it off, you see that Reimu's already stood up and is now putting her clothes on.
"You're horrible!"
There she goes.
"I know."
"You tease me all the time!"
"Yep."
"You're the worst!"
"Yep."
"Really, I don't know why I'm putting up with you!"
"Yep."
She bends down to pick up a piece of clothing that seemingly fell down on the floor, giving you a nice view of her ass.
"And you flirt with other girls behind my back!"
"You've got one sweet ass there.."
"And you-- WHAT?!"
Reimu grabs another pillow and throws it at you.
Preparing for the impact, you close your eyes, but...
It never hits. Did she miss?
"Wut."
Opening your eyes again, you see that the pillow didn't hit you because...
Yukari Yakumo is now standing in front of you, with that pillow on her face.
Reimu looks quite shocked at her sudden arrival and freezes in place.

[ ] "Why, hello there."
[ ] "Where's your nurse outfit, Yukari?"
[ ] "Wut."
>> No. 5560
>>5559
[x] "Why, hello there."

I lol'd at this scene.

But if Yukari takes Reimu away and leaves us in this world, I will rage at missing the chance to have consensual sex in Missionary Position with Reimu.
>> No. 5561
[ ] "Why, halo thar Yukari."
>> No. 5562
[ ] "Wut."
>> No. 5563
[X] "Where's your nurse outfit, Yukari?"
[X] "Or your trenchcoat and gag glasses?"

I wonder, I wonder...
>> No. 5564
[x] "Where's your nurse outfit, Yukari?"
>> No. 5565
[x] "So, were you wearing anything under that trench coat yesterday Yukari?"
>> No. 5566
[x] "Y, halo thar."
>> No. 5567
>>5560

YOU MONSTER.
>> No. 5568
[ ] "Why, hello there. No trench coat this time?"
>> No. 5569
[x] Helloooooooooooo nurse
>> No. 5570
[X] "Why, hello there."

I wonder how disappointed she is that we didn't use her present last night.
>> No. 5571
[X] "Why, hello there."
>> No. 5572
File 121087182866.png - (55.51KB , 234x301 , 1206188121936.png ) [iqdb]
5572
>>5560
>But if Yukari takes Reimu away and leaves us in this world, I will rage at missing the chance to have consensual sex in Missionary Position with Reimu.
>> No. 5573
>>5572
I..I don't know what that picture is supposed to mean...but I'm scared now. YAF wouldn't do anything like that to us, right?

Right?

..oh god....
>> No. 5574
File 121087209618.png - (14.22KB , 300x309 , 1210859308119.png ) [iqdb]
5574
>>5572
>> No. 5575
>>5573

STOP GIVING HIM IDEA'S YOU FUCKHEAD.
>> No. 5576
[X] "Why, hello there."

"Why, hello there."
Standing up, you greet her, immitating the voice she used last night when giving you the condoms. Of course, you're not sure if it was actually her, but it should be kinda obvious, right?
Taking the pillow off her face, she turns to you.
"Hello, mister murderer."
She's smiling despite saying something like that.
"Why 'murderer'? Oh, wait. I know. You're still angry for that time I went batshit insane, right?"
"That time?" she puts her finger on her lips "Ah! That time! Nooo~."
Waving at you with dismissal, she laughs.
"I don't really mind. It was my fault after all. But you better watch out for Ran. She's been in a pretty bad mood for quite some time afterwards."
Oh crap. You forgot about that shikigami of hers. Really, if you were to face her...
"So, why?"
"I meant something diffirent." she leans towards you and whispers in your ear "You've 'killed' Reimu completely last night, right? If you know what I mean."

[ ] "Yes."
[ ] "No."
[ ] "No. Sorry I didn't have a chance to use your present."
>> No. 5577
>>5572
>>5573

She gets replaced with a visit from Suika.
Which is even more awesome.
>> No. 5578
[ ] "No."
>> No. 5579
[x] "You lost me."
>> No. 5580
[X] "No. Sorry, I didn't have a chance to use your present."
>> No. 5581
File 121087251919.jpg - (153.08KB , 640x480 , 1186531807771.jpg ) [iqdb]
5581
>>5572
>> No. 5582
[x] "No. Sorry I didn't have a chance to use your present."
>> No. 5583
>>5579
this
>> No. 5585
>>5576

[ ] "You lost me."

It was Mima who gave us the condoms, not Yukari.
>> No. 5586
[x] "No. Sorry I didn't have a chance to use your present."
>> No. 5587
[z] "You lost me."
>> No. 5588
[ ] "You lost me."
>> No. 5589
[X] "No. Sorry I didn't have a chance to use your present."

Please tell me we'll have a second chance to do so in the future.
>> No. 5590
[x] "You lost me."
>> No. 5591
>>5589
>Please tell me we'll have a second chance to do so in the future.

Hey, I wouldn't skip a chance to write Reimu H-scene, now would I?
>> No. 5594
[x] "No. Sorry I didn't have the will to use your present."
It's official: Anon is gay. Faggots agreed, don't bother me about it
>> No. 5596
[x] "You lost me."

Pointing two fingers at Yukari, you say in as stupid tone as possible.
"You lost me."
She backs off a little, looking at you with disappointment.
"Aww, that is too bad. Well, nevermind that."
Yukari turns back to Reimu, who's still frozen in place with bewilderment painted on her face.
"What are you standing there for? Dress up, we're going back."
"Ah."
Reimu regains control of her body.
"Right."
Then resumes to put on her clothes. Making sure she's not looking, Yukari turns to you again.
"Psst."
She gestures you prick up your ears.
"Yes? What is it?"
"Why didn't you use the chance?"
You sigh.
"I told you, I don't know what you are ta--"
Smack. She smacks your head with a wooden fan.
"Cut the crap. We both know she's hot for you."
"Eh, okay. I just couldn't. She wanted... Uh, to do it properly. That means, not in a foreign world, in a hospital bed. Why are you trying to hook us up together, though?"
She hovers the fan in front of her face, not letting you see her expression.
"What are you talking about, I wonder?"
"Oh, 'cut the crap', Yukari."
"Okay. I've got... my own reasons."
"What is it, children? You want her children, right? Taking part in rising those responsible for Hakurei Border... That would be quite useful, wouldn't it?"
"Ahaha." she smacks you with the fan again. "What are you talking about, really?"
"It is settlet then. But you've made one mistake, Yukari. That was, giving me those condoms. If you wanted children, then condoms we--"
Smack.
"What are you talking about, silly? What condoms?"
"Come on, don't--"
"I'm done."
Reimu says, interrupting your conversation.

Three minutes later, the three of you stand in the middle of the room.
"Well then, I'm going to open the gap."
Uh, that feeling again. This weird space... Space that shouldn't be there, yet it is... You're not going to come to like them in nearest future. Just standing near one makes you want to vomit.
"The exit is right in front of the shrine. You go first, Reimu."
Reimu nods and walks into the black void.

[ ] "Hold up for a second, Yukari. We've got things to clear up with each other."
[ ] Just follow Reimu
[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 5599
[x] "So, I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"
>> No. 5600
[ ] Just follow Reimu
>> No. 5601
[X] Just follow Reimu
We can clear things up with Yukari later.
>> No. 5602
[z] Just follow Reimu
>> No. 5603
[X] "So, I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"

I like this. Good way to throw them off balance for a moment.
>> No. 5604
[x] Just follow Reimu
>> No. 5605
[x] "So, I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"

totaly seconding this like the fist of the motherfucking northstar jesuschrist
>> No. 5608
[X] "So, I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"

I want to see Yukari's reaction.
>> No. 5609
[x] "So, I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"
>> No. 5610
[x] "So, I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"

Oh this is perfect.
>> No. 5611
[ ] Just follow Reimu

Sending Reimu off first, I think she'll stop us to say something to us before we leave.
>> No. 5612
[x] Just follow Reimu
Save the quips for later.
>> No. 5613
[x] "So, I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"

"So." you look at the gap youkai "I'm supposed to enter your hole, Yukari?"
Smack. That fan again.
"Enough of innuendos, boy. Though I have to say it was a nice one."
"You're dealing with an expert here."
"Anyway, you gonna go in or not?"
"Listen, we've got to clear up some things first."
"Want me to leave you here?"
"Fuck, no!"
"Then just go in."
"Jesus christ, Yukari, listen to me for a momeEEeEEeH?!"
Floor beneath your feet suddenly disappears, instead there is a black hole. Falling in, you scream involentarily.

It's not the fall that kills you. It's the landing.
And painful landing is what you get. Hitting your ass agaist hard ground, you writhe in pain.
"GODDAMNIT YUKARI!!!"
Fuck, this really hurt. coccyx feels like a giant nail impaled straight into your most vulnerable spot.
"Yes? Why would I be damned? Did I do something wrong?"
Yukari sits beside you, smiling slightly as you try massaging your ass to soothe the pain.
"Seriously, what the hell do you think you're do-- wait, where the fuck are we?"
Now that you look around, you can't see the shrine in near vicinity. You're in the middle of a forest.
"Isn't it obvious? We're in a forest. There are those trees, grass and everything... You don't know what a forest is?"
"Damn you, Yukari, don't try to make me look stupid."
"But you already do look stupid. Making that face... Heh, it makes me want to laugh. Too bad there's nobody here to enjoy the show!"
Yukari stands up and spins around with her arms outstreched, as if she was talking to an audience in a theater.

[ ] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our circus "Baka Yukarin"!"
[ ] Do nothing
[ ] "What did you bring me here for?"
>> No. 5614
[ ] "What did you bring me here for?"
>> No. 5615
[X] "What did you bring me here for?"

It would be good to know.
>> No. 5616
[ ] "What did you bring me here for?"
>> No. 5617
[X] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our circus "Baka Yukarin"!"
>> No. 5618
[x] "What did you bring me here for?"
>> No. 5619
[ ] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our circus "Baka Yukarin"!"
>> No. 5620
[x] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our circus "Baka Yukarin"!"
>> No. 5621
[x] "What did you bring me here for?"

Fuck, Yukari is gonna go Sander Cohen on us?
>> No. 5622
[x] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our circus "Baka Yukarin"!"

she probably just wants to talk to us in private. either way, she'll tell us sooner or later. there's no hurry.
>> No. 5623
[x] "What did you bring me here for?"

If we flirt with Yukari in the woods, does Reimu hear a sound?
>> No. 5627
[x] "What did you bring me here for?"
>> No. 5632
[X] "What did you bring me here for?"

It seems like Yukari isn't in a joking mood. For once.
>> No. 5633
[x] "What did you bring me here for?"
>> No. 5634
[ ] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our circus "Baka Yukarin"!"
>> No. 5637
[X] "What did you bring me here for?"

Baka Yukarin is tempting, but I'll still pick this.
>> No. 5638
[X] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our circus "Baka Yukarin"!"

GENTLEMEN BEHOLD
>> No. 5639
[x] "What did you bring me here for?"
Time to quit fucking around.
>> No. 5643
[X] "What did you bring me here for?"

"Goddamnit Yukari. What did you bring me here for?"
She sighs.
"Getting serious all of a sudden, eh? Very well."
Wiping the smile off her face, Yukari looks straight into your eyes.
"Tell me. I want to know. Who the hell was that guy?"
"What?"
Smack. Oh fuck, not the fan again.
"That 'brother' of yours. Who-- What the hell was he anyway?"
"Jebus, Yukari, I have no idea. All I remember is..."
Damn it. You'd rather not dig up those memories again, but... Guess one's past always catches up with him sooner or later.
"We had a fight. I don't remember why. Then.. I guess I attacked him. There was blood. Lots of it."
As old memories flood into your thoughts, you feel a dull pain in the back of your head.
"I... I can't remember much more. Ambulance took him and then... He just disappeared from my life. That's all."
"Hmm..."
Yukari stays silent for a moment.
"Then what about you? Your speed... When you killed me... It's not possible for a human to move so fast. Could it be...?"
Yukari's lost in thought. Biting her lip, she stares blankly at the ground beneath her feet.

[ ] "What is it? Tell me."
[ ] That fan.
[ ] Run away

=======================

Sorry for this break, I had to try on my old suit.
>> No. 5644
>>5643
[ ] "What is it? Tell me."
>> No. 5645
[ ] "What is it? Tell me."
>> No. 5646
[x] "What is it? Tell me."
>> No. 5647
[x] That fan.

Steal it.
>> No. 5648
[ ] "What is it? Tell me."
>> No. 5649
[X] "What is it? Tell me."
>> No. 5650
[ ] "What is it? Tell me."

I have a strong desire to tell Yukari of our Nanaya heritage, and how it makes us want to fuck up the unnatural.

And by fuck up, I mean seventeen pieces.
>> No. 5651
[x] "What is it? Tell me."
>> No. 5652
[X] "What is it? Tell me."

We're in a forest. Wriggle better appear.
>> No. 5655
>>5643
[X] "What is it? Tell me."

GODDAMMIT YUKARI
>> No. 5657
>We're in a forest. Wriggle better appear.

If only to show the Yukari her horrified face.
>> No. 5662
>We're in a forest. Wriggle better appear.
Awesome. Let's wear her face like a mask this time.
>> No. 5663
[X] "What is it? Tell me."

Goddamnit Yukari, if it's something involving you, she ought to-- no, she SHOULD tell you. If it's about your past... Or the origin of your instincts...
"What is it? Come on, Yukari, tell me!"
"I... have some suspicions... About your powers... And about his powers... But..."
"Goddamnit."
Walking up to her, you pull out the fan she's been holding the whole time and smack her on the head.
Wait, what the fuck did you just do?
Yukari looks at you with suprisement.
"You..."
Your danger sense tingles. Run. Run. Run.
"Aa-- I'm sorry, Yukari!" jumping back, you prepare for a blow.
"Really, you..."
She sighs.
"We really are on the same level, aren't we?"
Huh?
Still not letting your guard down, you look up at Yukari. She's smiling, but... That is a sad smile.
"Alright. I'll tell you. I've deduced you could be of... Gensokyan origins. Now don't look at me like that. It could happen."
Wait, what?
"You mean... You've transported people outside in the past?"
"Who knows? Throughout all these years, so many things happened... I'm not even sure myself. But it could've happened. Or it's that you could've been born here, but transported outside later."
Damn it, dropping the bomb just like that... You can't help but sit down on the ground. Then... Your parents... Do you even remember your parents? Yeah, you remember them for sure, but... All these memories from before that fight... All blurry. Blurry. Blurry. Covered in red mist.
"And, judging by your abilities... Your origins could be those of... non-human nature..."
This is too much. Too much. This is nonsense! This can't be true! How could this be true?!
"Yukari, it's impossible. I'm just a normal human. I can't be... a youkai. Or a half youkai. Or anything in that matter!"
"Listen." she leans towards you with serious face "Everything's possible. You know, I could be your mother for all we know. No, but that would mean... I, with my own son... You know what, scrap that. I'm not your mother."
"Sure..."
"But my point still stands. You COULD or COULD NOT be of Gensokyan origin. I will try to investigate that, but... I guarantee nothing."
Goddamnit Yukari. Always messing with other people's minds...

[ ] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"
[ ] "I... understand... Could you take me to the shrine now, please?"
[ ] DESPAIR
>> No. 5665
[ ] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?

OH GOD.
>> No. 5666
[ ] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"

We will now refer to Yukari only as Mom for now on.
>> No. 5667
Damnit! I took too long writing this!

[X] "What is it? Tell me."

Yukari gives a sad and serious look. It doesn't suit her at all. "There have been youkai who loved humans before, you know. Usually their bloodlines are cut short outside of Gensokyo. But you...there's no doubt about it. You are not completely human. There is a murderous taint in your blood that frightens even me."

No. That’s a lie. You are just a normal human. You're not some monster. That was all his doing. He's the monster. He is the one from that bloodline.

But deep down you know the truth. Yukari stares into your eyes and can only greet you with pity.

"I'm...sorry. Reimu loves you. It’s so rare for her to be open and love someone. I thought it was a blessing. But she is a pure human. That’s what is critical about her bloodline and power. If you soil her… you'd destroy her. Gensokyo would have no guardian."

No. No. Nononononononononono. NO! LIES. FALSE. FAKE. FORGERY.

Your body starts shaking and won’t stop. Everything is spinning.

“Thank you for not bedding her last night. It would have been a disaster. I don’t even know what I was thinking. Maybe I was blinded by her joy. You really are an interesting man. Even I might have fallen for you when I was young. I’m sorry it couldn’t work out.”

Suddenly there is something soft and warm on your face. What is she doing? Why is she wiping your tears? Wait tears? When did you start crying? Yukari’s face fills your vision as she kisses you on the forehead. That comforting feeling is wonderful. You close your eyes and cry harder as your feet give way to the lack of ground below. It feels like slow motion as you fall into darkness. You don’t even need to close your eyes, you know its darkness. And even if it wasn’t, your light was already taken from you. When did she become the fire which warmed your heart? It doesn’t really matter, if you tried to embrace it both of you would be burnt. It’s better this way. She’ll find someone else. Even if you love her, the result will doom you both.

And in your sorrow, you fall into darkness.
>> No. 5668
[x] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"
[x] Despair
>> No. 5669
[ ] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"
>> No. 5670
>"Everything's possible. You know, I could be your mother for all we know. No, but that would mean... I, with my own son... You know what, scrap that. I'm not your mother."

Hilarious. Having Nanayamous was the best mistake she ever made.

[X] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"

BECAUSE HE IS ALSO HER SON.

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!
>> No. 5671
[x] So ronery ;_;
>> No. 5672
>>5670

Yukari - Big Boss
Nanayamous - Solid Snake
Evil Twin - Liquid Snake
Kourin - Solidus
>> No. 5673
>>5672
Wriggle = Raiden?
>> No. 5674
>>5672

Those Metal Gear references are all a mist of mysteries to me.
>> No. 5675
[X] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"
>> No. 5676
>>5673

No. She keeps bugging us. Like Revolver Ocelot.
>> No. 5677
Best. Mother. Ever.
>> No. 5678
>>5676
>>bugging us

What, are you saying that you want her to buzz off?
>> No. 5679
>>5673

Raiden would the village kid we showed how to throw knives correctly.
>> No. 5680
File 121088280530.jpg - (55.01KB , 640x640 , 1210710502097.jpg ) [iqdb]
5680
Derp
>> No. 5681
File 121088287558.png - (14.10KB , 244x192 , 1209183494079.png ) [iqdb]
5681
>>5678
>> No. 5683
[X] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"
>> No. 5684
[X] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"

I want magic powers too.
>> No. 5687
Seriously you guys, I don't get a thing you say. Could you, uh, summarise what you're getting at?

>>5667

Damn you. Just damn you.
>> No. 5692
>>5690

THIS ISN'T /sdm/
>> No. 5697
>>5687
>>Seriously you guys, I don't get a thing you say. Could you, uh, summarise what you're getting at?

If it's the metal gear stuff, it's just drawing parallels.

Liquid is Solid's 'brother' like our evil twin is, etc.
>> No. 5698
>>5687
One of the major plot points in the Metal Gear series is that Big Boss, the antagonist in Metal Gear 1 and 2 as well as protagonist in MGS 3 and Portable Ops, is revealed to be the "Father" of Solid Snake, the protagonist of most of the series.
>> No. 5699
>>5697

Well, duh. I haven't played any MGS game, so I don't know anything about that. Anyways.
==============================
[X] "Now, you answer my question. Why did you take care of my brother? And how did you exactly 'give' him magical power?"

Damn, this is... Unexpected. You, a youkai? Sure, you've got these unusual skills... But to be a youkai? No, that can't be true. It just can't be true.
"Yukari..."
Trying to gather your thoughts, you remember that there's still something not cleared up here.
"Why... Why did you take care of my brother?"
"Why...?" she frowns "I... don't know. I guess it's just that... After all these days of observing Ran taking care of Chen, I... I think I wished to have a child of mine too. So, when someone in need of help showed up, I think my, how do you call them? Motherly instincts? Anyways, I just felt I have to help him. I'm still a woman, you know. Sure, I'm a youkai, but still a woman."
"I... see. Then what about that magic power of his? How exactly did you end up 'giving' it to him?"
"Oh, that..." she looks down "I... I think I had grown fond of him over those years and... When he asked me for power, I couldn't... refuse. He was so desperate to train more and more, developing his abilities... I think I admired him a little. That determination of his, it was really impressive. Too bad it turned out it was a sick ambition..."
"And... What about the process of 'giving' itself? Is it possible to 'give' someone you magic power? Just like that?"
She sighs.
"It's... Really easy. The only problem is getting a consensual agreement. The transfer itself is... Well, let's just say it's easy and not necessarily unpleasant in any way."
She looks away.
"And you... 'Transferred' some of your power to him?"
"Yes, I did. I really couldn't refuse..."

The two of you fall silent. A few minutes had passed before either of you decided to say anything.
"Well then, is there something else you'd like to know?"

[ ] "I've heard enough. Take me back to the shrine,"
[ ] "Actually, yes." (WRITE IN CHOICE)
>> No. 5700
>>5697

Except it seems like our twin actually did get the inferior genes this time around.
>> No. 5701
[ ] "Actually, yes. How do I get Mima to join in on my little harem, too?"
>> No. 5702
[X] "Actually, yes."
[X] "If I do have some Youkai in me, then... what does that mean for my friends?"
[X] "And speaking of friends... have you seen Mima since the incident at the shrine?"

These are important questions.
>> No. 5703
[ ] "Actually, yes. What're your three sizes?"
>> No. 5706
>>5702
Seconding this:
[X] "Actually, yes."
[X] "If I do have some Youkai in me, then... what does that mean for my friends?"
[X] "And speaking of friends... have you seen Mima since the incident at the shrine?"
>> No. 5707
[z] "Actually, yes."
[z] "If I do have some Youkai in me, then... what does that mean for my friends?"
[z] "And speaking of friends... have you seen Mima since the incident at the shrine?"

A wall o' text is fine too.
>> No. 5708
[ ] "Actually, yes. Is it possible for you to give me the same power?"

lol mana transfer
>> No. 5709
File 121088418987.png - (6.21KB , 334x322 , YAFFYkai.png ) [iqdb]
5709
>>5701

Mima is gone! She's no longer here!
But inside my heart! On my back!
She continues to live on!
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm not my ghost friend!
I AM MYSELF!
I AM HELPER YAFFY!
>> No. 5710
>>"It's... Really easy. The only problem is getting a consensual agreement. The transfer itself is... Well, let's just say it's easy and not necessarily unpleasant in any way."
>>that would mean... I, with my own son... You know what, scrap that. I'm not your mother

[x] "Actually, yes."
[x] "So, you saw me naked at the hospital. Who's bigger?"
>> No. 5711
[X] "Actually, yes."
[?] "If I do have some Youkai in me, then... what does that mean for my friends?"
[!] "And speaking of friends... have you seen Mima since the incident at the shrine?"
>> No. 5712
[x] "Actually, yes. Have you seen Mima after the incident?"
>> No. 5713
>>5699

[X] "Can I call you 'oka-san'?"
>> No. 5714
[X] "Actually, yes."
[?] "If I do have some Youkai in me, then... what does that mean for my friends?"
[!] "And speaking of friends... have you seen Mima since the incident at the shrine?"
>> No. 5715
What? Our brother had sex with Yukari? The precocious rapscallion.
>> No. 5716
File 121088450451.png - (4.40KB , 334x322 , YaffyGIGA.png ) [iqdb]
5716
>>5709

GIGAAAA
>> No. 5717
File 121088451991.png - (5.68KB , 334x322 , YaffyDORIRU.png ) [iqdb]
5717
>>5709

DORIRU
>> No. 5718
File 121088453686.png - (7.70KB , 334x322 , YaffyBUREIKA.png ) [iqdb]
5718
>>5709

BUREIIIKAAAAA!
>> No. 5720
>>5716
>>5717
>>5718

Sorry yaffy, not even a combo can make your mspainted self cool.
>> No. 5721
>>5720
What are you saying? Yaffy is awesome.
>> No. 5722
[x] "Actually, yes. Can I call you Captain Mom?"
>> No. 5723
>>5720
Not a combo
>> No. 5724
>"Really, you..."
>She sighs.
>"We really are on the same level, aren't we?"
>Huh?
>Still not letting your guard down, you look up at Yukari. She's smiling, but... That is a sad smile.

Yukari probably has some really messed up feelings toward us considering we killed her "son" who admitted to using her, and yet we look exactly the same and probably have the same personality.
>> No. 5725
>>5721

Mildly amusing at best.
>> No. 5727
File 121088593089.jpg - (36.13KB , 380x315 , ist2_407872_blood_splatter.jpg ) [iqdb]
5727
[X] "Actually, yes."
[X] "If I do have some Youkai in me, then... what does that mean for my friends?"
[X] "And speaking of friends... have you seen Mima since the incident at the shrine?"

"Actually, yes."
Standing up, you face Yukari.
"If... I do have some youkai blood in my veins... Then what does that mean for my friends?"
"I... honestly don't know. There are many kinds of youkai in this world... Even I can't keep track of every single specie." she shakes her head "I really don't know. You feel a craving for human blood, but it's not because of hunger, but a desire to kill. I guess... That if you keep yourself fed, you won't ever feel a need to feast on human flesh. About Reimu... Well... She exterminates youkai, but lets the ones that don't attack humans live. I am an example of someone like that. So is Alice Margatroid. They're friends, right?"
"Kinda."
"There you have it. The only problem would be that bloodlust of yours... But you can manage it pretty good, right? I mean, you haven't killed anyone in the real world, nor did you harm anyone in the human village..."
"How do you know that?"
"Oh, I've got my sources. I'm Yukari Yakumo, remember?" she gives you a weak smile "So, as long as you keep your instincts at bay, everything's gonna be alright."
"While we're on the subject of friends..."
Yeah, there's one person that's missing here...
"Mima. Have you seen her after the incident at the shrine?"
"Mima? You mean... Hakurei's self-proclaimed deity? She... I..."
"Oh damn it, spit it out!"
"I don't know. All I did was enter the shrine grounds with your brother and, well, then I met you. All I did inside the shrine was talk with Reimu until she lost it and started the fight. Then we left the shrine and fought in the sky... What your brother did inside, I don't know."
"Damn it!"
There it goes, your only chance to know what happened to Mima. Could it be that... Red-Eyed... Did he...? But, Mima's a ghost, so... No, he couldn't... Not without a weapon made of silver... Silver...
"Mo-- I mean Yukari. Did he... Did my brother... His knife. What kind of knife it was?"
"His knife? What does that--"
"Just answer."
"He... asked me to bring him a knife from the outside world. Something... Old and related to 'vampire huntings' in dark ages... I don't really know that much about weaponry, but I asked around in the outside world and soon found something that resembled what he described."
"FUCK!"
Genuflecting, you punch the ground. So he DID have a silver weapon! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
"FUCKING DAMN IT!"
Why did he... She was innocent... Why did he... Too bad he's already dead. He would pay. He would fucking pay tenfold! Killing chamber? Feh, that's not what he deserved!
Slowly cutting his veins, burning his wounded body, listening to his agonizing screams...
That fucker. Why did he have to die?
Just imagining his throat under your fingers, your hands move automatically. Just imagining that you're sitting on top of him, punching his sorry face again and again. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL! Murderer's work from the very beggining, suddenly ended by an unexpected death, dying while holding clawing into his brother's throat, reversing guilt, reversing instincts, not caring about future, not caring about past, bleeding to death, clutching fists tightly, eyes shut, mouth shut, without word, not hearing anything, bloody mess, flying stars, lowering ceiling, impaled, impaled, spikes, needles, digging deep into one's body, cracking bones, bursting veins, pained groan under your steel grip, red mist, red, red, red, red, red, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL!!!

[ ] Snap out of it
[ ] KILL
>> No. 5728
[ ] Snap out of it
[ ] Sob.

Now would be the time to cry for your fallen friends.
>> No. 5729
[X] Snap out of it

God damnit, if we go crazy now we won't be any better than our brother.
>> No. 5730
[ ] Snap out of it.

Control yourself Anon!
>> No. 5732
[ ] Snap out of it
>> No. 5733
[x] Snap out of it
So...who's the weirdo who gave us the condoms, all without alerting us during 'his' arrival and departure? It'd be odd for Mima to be in the outside world, but...everyone else seems ruled out.
>> No. 5734
[ ] Snap out of it
>> No. 5735
>>5733
That was Yukari.
>> No. 5736
[X] Snap out of it.

If Mima is gone, though, rest assured I will be raging.
>> No. 5737
[ ] Snap out of it
>> No. 5738
>>5727
[x] Snap out of it

I hope we aren't beating the shit out of our mother while thinking this.
>> No. 5739
[ ] Snap out of it
>> No. 5740
>>5738
Oh fuck. Just noticed that. That would be horrible.
>> No. 5741
>>5740
>pained groan under your steel grip

uh-huh
>> No. 5742
>>5663
>You know, I could be your mother for all we know. No, but that would mean... I, with my own son...
....Incest route?

Do want, especially if Yukari is our literal MILF.
>> No. 5743
>>5735
The exchange in >>5596 suggests otherwise. Of course, Yukari could just be playing innocent there...but I'm skeptical.
>> No. 5746
File 121088750260.jpg - (18.76KB , 380x315 , ist2_407872_blood_splatter.jpg ) [iqdb]
5746
[X] Snap out of it

KILL
KILL
KILL
Repeatedly.
KILL
KILL
Voice in your head.
KILL
Saying this one command.
To kill. To kill. To kill.
Kill? Why kill? He's already dead. There's no point in killing now. No point. In killing? But killing's all you've done in this world. There is nothing you're more skilled at. Not one thing. You have nothing. Nothing except this feeling. Nothing except this craving. Craving for blood? Flesh? Meat? Hunger? Is it hunger? But you don't want to eat humans. Not eat. Then what? Feeling their pulsating veins under your fingers. Feeling their struggle as they face the cold void of death. Feeling their heartbeat slowly fade away. Violating. Hurting. That's all you want to do.
That voice. It commands you to do this one thing.
Like a black mud covering your mind.
This one command.
TO KILL
And that is all it wants.
Succumb. Succumb. Give in. Give in to this sweet embrace. Fulfill your desires. Take everything you want. Take it by force. Take it by killing. Burning. Taking life away. Killing everything that opposes.
it hurts...
Kill. That's all you need. So do it. Kill everything. Everything and everyone. Kill.
it hurts...
Hear their pained screams as you cut their necks. See their bodies fall to the ground, giving their last breath.
"it hurts..."
Every small detail. Every small being. All shall be killed. Without mercy. Without hesitation. Kill. That's all you need to do.
"It hurts..."
Feeling this pulsating sensetion under your fingertips.
Pulsating veins.
Veins.
Blood.
Pumping.
Slower and slower.
Someone's neck?
You hands?
What is going on? Black haze covers your sight. You can't see anything. Anything. Only those tears. Tears. Tears.
Tears? Whose tears?
Sparkling streams in endless blackness. Light in tunnel. Simple tears of suffering.
"It hurts..."
What hurts? It doesn't hurt anywhere. So why does it say it hurts?
"It hurts..."
Tears. Tears. Flowing down. Where do they flow from? Golden eyes. Full of tears. Those golden eyes look at you. With suffering. With pain. They look.
"It hurts..."
It hurts? But you're not doing anything? Just...
Clenching it's neck with your hands.
Pressing harder and harder with every second.
Suffocating.
This smooth neck. Whose neck is this? What's this person doing here? Golden eyes, golden eyes, golden eyes...
"It hurts..."
Quiet voice. Almost crying. No, it is crying. Tears flow like a river of sorrow.
"Nanaya... it hurts... Please..."
It's pleading. But not resisting. Why is it not resisting?
"I beg you..."
This... is not right. You can't be killing this person. Not her. Not her. Not her. Not her.
Not Yakumo Yukari.
Gradually loosening your grip, you look into those pained eyes.

[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
[ ] "..."
>> No. 5747
[X] "I'm.... sorry..."
[X] Cry.

This is an appropriate time for waterworks.
>> No. 5749
[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
[ ] Cry.
>> No. 5750
[x] "I'm.... sorry..."
[x] Jump into the lake, do it faggot
>> No. 5751
>>5748

Goddamnit you haremfags have to ruin every dramatic moment with your "hey lets fuck this, fuck that", don't you?
>> No. 5752
[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
[ ] Cry.

Only choice
>> No. 5753
[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
>> No. 5754
>>5750
Adding "[X] Cry" between the two. You know, to get used to water before the bath.
>> No. 5755
[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
[ ] Cry.

Oh christ...
>> No. 5756
[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
>> No. 5757
[z] "I'm.... sorry..."
[z] Cry.

DAMN YOU.
>> No. 5758
>>5751
Nah, I just read slow.

[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
[ ] Cry.
>> No. 5760
[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
[ ] Cry.
[ ] Hold her.

WHY MUST I HURT THE ONES I LOVE!
>> No. 5761
Congrats anon you beat your own mother.
>> No. 5762
>>5746

[X] "I'm.... sorry..."
[X] Cry.
>> No. 5763
[ ] "I'm.... sorry..."
[ ] Cry.
[ ] Hold her.

EMBRACE THE YUKARI~N.
>> No. 5765
YUKARI? CRYING?
What kind of sorcery is this?
[X] "I'm.... sorry..."
[X] Cry.
>> No. 5766
File 121088891093.png - (56.10KB , 1280x1024 , kirAWALLPEPER.png ) [iqdb]
5766
[X] "I'm.... sorry..."

What are you doing?
Just what are you doing?
Why were you suffocating this woman? She did nothing wrong. Nothing wrong. Her intentions weren't evil. She simply wanted to fulfill a wish of someone she loved. Just that. Is that bad? Is that so bad she needs to die? This is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong!
"I'm sorry..."
She mutters an apology.
Why is she apologizing? Why is she sorry? This is too much. Too much. Too much.
Letting go of her neck completely, you notice you're still sitting on top of her. Quickly getting off, you sit on the ground beside her.
"Don't be. I am the one at fault. I'm... sorry, Yukari. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry. I didn't want to do that. I'm sorry."
Repeating the apology over and over again, you can feel tension in your throat. Spasm. Your shoulders are shaking. Why... Your whole body is trembling.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
You can't stop saying that. Not even a thousand of apologies would be enough for what you've just done.
Wet streams flow down your cheeks. Are you crying? Why are you crying?
But there's no stopping it. Continuous spasms make you completely unable to do anything. Anything.
"I'm sorry."
You want to cover your face with your hands, but there's something in the way. Something in the way. Something warm and soft. Someone's body.
Someone's hugging you tightly. Shaking just like you, Yakumo Yukari embraces you.
"It's alright. Sshhh... Don't cry."
"I'm sorry..."
You want to stop, but can't... Endless stream of tears comes down from your eyes.
Her neck. Those red traces. This is where you were holding it when trying to suffocate her. Those traces. Only now you realize how much that had to hurt.
"It's alright... Now, don't cry..."
She says so, but her voice betrays the fact that she's crying too.
Then, both of you.
Embracing each other tightly.
Cry together.
In the middle of this forest.

"I guess you want to go back now?"
After you both finally stopped your silent opera of sorrow, still hugging each other, you hear her question.
Nodding slightly, you let go of her.
Her bloodshot eyes. Red cheeks. Wet face.
It makes the spasms almost return.
It was your doing. Your own... may-be mother was crying.
Because you did something horrible.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. It was all my fault."
She says that again. Then, you fall down again.

After what seemed to be an eternity of travelling through black void, you land on the stony path in front of the shrine. Wiping off the last tears from your face, you take a deep breath.

[ ] Go inside
[ ] Stroll around the shrine grounds
>> No. 5767
[ ] Stroll around the shrine grounds

I'M IN DESPAIIIIR.

;_;
>> No. 5768
File 121088906048.png - (4.30KB , 334x322 , fgdasg.png ) [iqdb]
5768
>>5765
>> No. 5769
[ ] Stroll around the shrine grounds

Manly tear. ;_;
>> No. 5771
[x] Go inside
>> No. 5772
[x] Go inside
>> No. 5773
[x] MOONWALK INTO THE SHRINE
>> No. 5774
>>5769

These weren't manly tears anon. Not this time.
>> No. 5775
[X] Go inside.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, etc.
>> No. 5776
[x] Stroll around the shrine grounds
Let's mosey!
>> No. 5777
[ ] Go inside
>> No. 5778
File 121088946511.gif - (777.99KB , 196x207 , bawwwww.gif ) [iqdb]
5778
>>5766
It's raining.
No, it's raining.
[x] Go inside
>> No. 5779
[ ] Stroll around the shrine grounds

Take a bit to calm down and think.
>> No. 5780
File 121088964657.png - (23.33KB , 400x400 , 1210601116058.png ) [iqdb]
5780
Reimu: Are you... crying?
Naya: It's only the rain.
Reimu: But the rain already stopped.
Naya: Youkai never cry.
Reimu: I see. But, maybe somewhere out there, even a youkai may cry when he loses a loved one?
Naya: Maybe.
>> No. 5781
>>5780

Piano version of Devils Never Cry starts playing.
>> No. 5782
>>5781
Manually.
>> No. 5783
File 121088981520.png - (6.92KB , 128x128 , Th05mima2.png ) [iqdb]
5783
Mima- Greatest ghost pimp. NEVAR FORGET.
>> No. 5785
[x] Fall on your knees and shout: "MAMA, OOOOOOOOOOOOH. DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY. IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN THIS TIME TOMORROW, CARRY ON, CARRY ON. AS IF NOTHING REALLY MATTERS."
>> No. 5786
>>5783

MIMA DIED.
NANAYA CRIED.
>> No. 5787
>>5780

[ ] Stroll around the shrine grounds

Is that pic of Cirno supposed to make me laugh? Because it did.
>> No. 5788
[x] Get on your knees and shout at the sky, "I WANTED TO BE THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!"
>> No. 5789
>>5788

KYRIE! KYRIEEEEEEEE!!! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO GET US OUT OF HERE!
>> No. 5790
[ ] Stroll around the shrine grounds

Mima encounter ahoy.
>> No. 5791
[X] Stroll around the shrine grounds

This shit is prime. Applause.
>> No. 5792
[X] Stroll around the shrine grounds

HOPE! I STILL HAVE IT!
>> No. 5793
[X] Stroll around the shrine grounds.

Compose ourselves.

Also, maybe run into Mima, at which point we can break down and cry again, before hugging her and telling her that if she ever goes away again, we'll... we'll do something!
>> No. 5794
What? Mima, dead? No...it's just a coincidence.... That silver knife that he wielded, and the fact that Mima suddenly disappeared at the same time.... Yes, a coincidence! Aha, ahaha, ahahahaHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

[x] Despair
>> No. 5795
>>5785

Fall on knees, shout: "MAMA, PUT MY KNIVES IN THE GROUND. I CAN'T USE THEM ANYMORE. THAT LONG BLACK CLOUD IS COMING DOWN. I FEEL LIKE I'M KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR."
>> No. 5796
>>5791

Are you going to be writing later?
>> No. 5797
File 121089108098.jpg - (85.32KB , 1280x1024 , kirAWALLPEPER.jpg ) [iqdb]
5797
[X] Stroll around the shrine grounds

You can't go inside yet. Not yet. You can't show them this pained face. You can't show yourself yet. Reimu is probably worried sick, but you can't do it. It would be pointless to just stand here until your feelings calm down, so you decide to wander around the shrine grounds while gathering your thoughts.

Midday sun warms your face as you walk around in the backyard. Various plants and flowers seem to be enjoying the warmth too. It looks so cheerful. This flowery garden. You wonder if it was always like this.
"Come to think of it..."
Was there a proper garden when you arrived here?
"I don't remember..."
Sitting on one of large rocks scattered all over the yard, you let yourself become lost in thought.

First, that long-lost brother. Then, the whole incident with Yukari... And on top of that, your unknown origins... What if... It's true that you're a youkai? The accident earlier proved that you're not suited to be living among humans... If you were to ever lose control like that... When there are people around...
You shake your head.
No, it can't ever happen. It would mean losing everything. Everything. Giving up all you've obtained in this world, and let that psychosis take over. But... Even if you're around your loved ones... Those that should never want to hurt you. Those that should never be the ones to be hurt by you... You haven't hurt any of them. Reimu, Suika, even the missing ghost Mima. You didn't do anything. Anything to hurt them.
But...
There's this...
Feeling...
Lingering in your thoughts...
Memories you shouldn't have...
Sensation of breaking Suika's neck.
That adrenaline rush when jumping at Reimu, ready to cut her throat...
But it didn't happen! It did not happen! Why those memories?! Why are they here?!
Trying to shake off the strange feeling, you hear a sound behind you.
Turning around, you can't believe your eyes.
Standing on the ground.
White shirt.
Black cape.
With sad eyes.
Wriggle Nightbug stands there looking at you.
The sign of your first sin in this world...
Came to see you personally.

[ ] "..."
[ ] "Leave me alone."
[ ] "What are you doing here?"

=================================

That's it for today.

To summarise shit you've missed:
Reimu H-scene (hospital)
Stupid dance with Yukari (spin right round)
Violent Yukari rape, followed by BAD END
>> No. 5798
Well that sucks.
>> No. 5799
>>5797

[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"
>> No. 5800
[x] "Leave me alone."
I'm THIS close to killing you a third time, Sacchin.
>> No. 5801
I don't mind having missed any one of those three, for various reasons.

[X] "..."

Let her talk. We probably wouldn't come across very coherently at the moment.
>> No. 5802
>>5799
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

I like this.
>> No. 5803
[ ]"..."
>> No. 5804
[ ] "What are you doing here?"

in b4 we get killed by wriggle
>> No. 5805
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

Let's not kill her this time especially considering doing that in our current state would do more harm than good
>> No. 5806
[ ] "..."
>> No. 5807
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

Perfection
>> No. 5808
>>5800
If you kill Wriggle 3 times, she joins your party.
>> No. 5809
>>5804

Wriggle has feelings for us, she wouldn't try to kill us. Not to mention we've killed her twice already, and the second time she didn't even stand a chance. I think she has learned her lesson by now. Get us completely naked and defenseless AND THEN attack us.
>> No. 5810
[x] "Yaranaika?"
>> No. 5812
[x] "Leave me alone."
>> No. 5813
[x] "..."
>> No. 5814
Oh yeah, just remembered what with the rape and the bad end and all... Wouldn't this make Yukari our Arc? We kill her, she takes interest in us, we go psycho, start to do bad things to her, if we go too far, we eventually BAD END.
>> No. 5815
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"
>> No. 5816
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

>>5800
I giggled like a schoolgirl.

>>5797
>To summarise shit you've missed:
>Reimu H-scene (hospital)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>Stupid dance with Yukari (spin right round)
What.
>Violent Yukari rape, followed by BAD END
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 5817
>>5814

I'm more intrigued that she could be our maybe-mom and fucked her own possibly-son/twin brother.
>> No. 5818
[X]Quicksave
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"
>> No. 5819
>>5814

Except she took interest in you way before this incident, BAD END would kick in immidiately after rape and she won't take you as her partner.
>> No. 5820
>>5817
Yukari route is now 20 times hotter.
>> No. 5821
>>5817

Now to make it REALLY fucked up, we should visit Shiki and have her bring him back for a threesome with Yukari
>> No. 5822
>>5819

You're no fun
>> No. 5823
[x] "I'm afraid I'm all out of tears for today."
>> No. 5824
File 121089217419.jpg - (61.20KB , 640x480 , 15-05-08_1321.jpg ) [iqdb]
5824
>>5821

I have no words.
>> No. 5825
>>5810
oh u.
>> No. 5827
>>5824

Eh, I've done worse really. I was the one who told ⑨ to embrace his inner Scorn. Look where that got us.
>> No. 5828
File 121089248997.png - (163.88KB , 420x666 , Reisen - This shit will never work.png ) [iqdb]
5828
>>5821
>> No. 5829
>>5827
It got him writing it.
>> No. 5830
>>5827

It got you a few H-scenes, followed by insanity and murdering a loli.
>> No. 5831
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

Nanayanonymous is full of despair and self-pity.
>> No. 5832
>Reimu H-scene (hospital)
Faggots
>Stupid dance with Yukari (spin right round)
FUCKDAMN SHITCUNTS GODDAMMIT FUUUUUUUUUCK
>Violent Yukari rape, followed by BAD END
Faggots
>> No. 5833
>>5830

Oh I know, and it was hot as hell, plus it either gave Scorn some inspiration or fixed him up a bit. I was more speaking to what effect it had on others rather than myself. I view what I did as the right thing to have done.
>> No. 5834
File 121089328038.png - (174.95KB , 1051x755 , hooray!.png ) [iqdb]
5834
>>5830
>> No. 5835
>>5819
>Except she took interest in you way before this incident, BAD END would kick in immidiately after rape and she won't take you as her partner.

taking this, with:

>"...I mean, you haven't killed anyone in the real world..."
>"How do you know that?"
>"Oh, I've got my sources. I'm Yukari Yakumo, remember?"

Has she been checking up on Nanayamous in the real world all his life? She may really be his mother.
>> No. 5836
>>5833
>>t either gave Scorn some inspiration or fixed him up a bit
>> fixed him up a bit
>>Scorn

HAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 5837
>>5835

Who said that she was joking?
>> No. 5838
>>5836

Good, I was almost worried it might have actually done something
>> No. 5839
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

FUCK YEAH WRITE IN
>> No. 5840
File 121089457627.jpg - (85.47KB , 600x338 , G-L_-_Anti-Spiral.jpg ) [iqdb]
5840
"No, I must kill the youkais!"
"No, Nanayanon, you are the youkais."
And then Nanayanon was a maneater.

Also, pic related - It's our dad.
>> No. 5841
>>5840
>> No. 5843
Nigga, are you writing? Or are you asleep again?
>> No. 5844
>>5824
Green? NEON green?
>> No. 5845
>>5843

He said he was done for today. Resume harassment tomorrow.
>> No. 5846
>>5687
Heh, sorry YAF. For some reason I keep hiveminding and trying to destroy everything I love on this site.

I really enjoyed the Yukari twist though.
>> No. 5848
That shit was epice you wrote YAF.
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"
Manly Tears and what a Twist.
>> No. 5849
[x]...

Guys, Wriggle is useful. She can satisfy our kill lust, sparing reimu and suika from it.
>> No. 5850
>>5849
Better not kill her again, gotta try to be nice for a change.
We should try to stop killing people and giving in to our psychotic nature, looks like that will Bad End us.
>> No. 5851
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"
>> No. 5852
[X] "Leave me alone."

What'd Yaffy say? We have to do something stupid, then stupid again, and she's our's? That or we have to stink. Something like that.
>> No. 5853
>>5852

We killed her twice. I'm pretty sure that qualifies well enough...
>> No. 5854
>Stupid dance with Yukari (spin right round)
>Violent Yukari rape, followed by BAD END
Mind writing these sometime anyways? I'm interested.
>> No. 5855
YAF, gotta give you props for your nice characterization of Yukari.
>> No. 5856
File 121091292248.jpg - (211.34KB , 846x846 , dasdaass.jpg ) [iqdb]
5856
>>5855

I always thought Yukari gave off a kind of motherly aura. She may be a prankster and a youkai, but damn, she's a fucking hot MILF. So yeah.

>>5854

Maybe, if I ever feel like writing more DESPAIR\DRAMA.

>>5849
You have no love for the little bug youkai, do you?


Anyways, shit will resume today evening, around 7-8PM (GMT+2). I'll be busy during the day.
>> No. 5857
Hey, YAF, is there perhaps a Yukari route?

Because that's totally the next route we should go for. I feel bad for her being manipulated by our scumbag evil twin. She needs some genuine lovin' after that.

Or at least, you know, a chance at mothering someone who isn't merely taking advantage of her. So, I guess some weird route where she half-adopts us?
>> No. 5858
So, I'm wondering if everyone completely missed this; just forgot to comment on it; or saw it, got it, and assumed everyone else would, too...

>Hint for today:
>Yaffy: It would be a DISASTER if you were MEAN to Reimu from the very beggining. *wink wink*

That sounds like some CATASTROPHE END hinting there, Yaffy.

I'm guessing we kill her, Border goes down, shit goes down?

It'll be a quick end-clearing, at least (I hope?)... Let's go for this next time.
>> No. 5859
>>5852>>5853
That was for Wriggle route, it's a little late for that now
>> No. 5860
>>5857
I suddenly have this weird vision of a spinoff story filled with happy cute diabeetus.

Think "Childcare is War" ( http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8G6GEF6B ) but instead of Archer and Rin and Sakura, it'd be Yukari and Red and Naya, with appearances by/visits from Aunt Ran and cousin Chen.

The notion is so adorable it makes me bleed.
>> No. 5861
>>5860
Whoops, looks like the Megaupload one is down.

Here's the RS link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/28956933/Childcare_is_war.rar.html
>> No. 5862
>>5859

Tis never too late
>> No. 5863
>>5859
Never say die!
>> No. 5864
>>5860
"Aunt Ran, Aunt Ran! Can we hug your tails?"
"Oh, I suppose..."
"YAAAAAY~!"
>> No. 5866
>>5862
>>5863
Nevermind
>> No. 5867
>>5864

I think a couple of my teeth just fell out from how sickeningly sweet that was.
>> No. 5868
>>5867
Now just imagine Naya and Red doing that, drawn in Childcare is War-style cuteness.
>> No. 5870
>>5868

I can't imagine Yukari in an apron, cooking for the two of them.
>> No. 5871
Aunt Ran probably does the cooking.
>> No. 5873
>To summarise shit you've missed:
>Reimu H-scene (hospital)
;_;
>> No. 5874
>>5850
[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

It'd be better that we're around Wriggle who will not die permanently if we freak out, but also not strong enough to kill us when we do.

What are her eyes sad? Maybe she saw us talking in the forest and commiserates.
>> No. 5875
[X] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"
Best Option.
>> No. 5876
Don't count this as a vote.

>[x] "You came to see a terrible person like me?"

Nanayanonymous's world is full of fucking DESPAIR. He kill's Wriggle, who at the time is trying to eat him. He kill's the man trying to steal Reimu's Donation's. He technically kills the man in the forest. He kills Wriggle and second time and embraces her, feeling sorry for what he had to do, and Wriggle accepting his embrace. He technically kills his brother. And now he's just found out he might not be human at all and he starts choking Yukari. Then he crys his eyes out and pleads out apology's as Yukari holds him and crys with him.

God. This is just one heaping pot of DESPAIR.
>> No. 5877
>Trying to shake off the strange feeling, you hear a sound behind you.
>Turning around, you can't believe your eyes.
>Standing on the ground.
>White shirt.
>Black cape.
>With sad eyes.
>Wriggle Nightbug stands there looking at you.
>The sign of your first sin in this world...
>Came to see you personally.

With your man-eating mouth in the extermination times,
And your antenna like horns and your scent like thyme,
And your black cloak, and your voice like chimes,
Oh, who do they think could bury you?

With your carapace well protected at last,
And your firefly illusions which tempt like swamp gas,
And your throat like silk, and your tear-mottled face,
who could they get to carry you?

Sad-eyed Wriggle of the lowlands,
Where the sad-eyed miko says that no man comes,
My silvered knives, my Outsider's gun,
Should I leave them by your gate,
Or, sad-eyed Wriggle, should I wait?
>> No. 5878
>>5877

This thread became surprisingly epic

sing nonomori, etc.
>> No. 5879
>>5876

>he starts choking Yukari

Who just may be his mother, to put a nice topping on your DESPAIR cake.
>> No. 5881
>>5879
Fuck yes Incest, that would make the whole story complete and even more interesting.
Needs Yukari Route, or fuck it, no routes, just fuck every one of them one after the other and harem end.
>> No. 5882
>>5876
>>5879
And ye forgot to mention that, oh yeah, your brother may have killed Mima when he arrived at the shrine.

Really though, the first three murders and the fifth weren't really despair-worthy; they were self-defense, and/or the victim was an eyesore.
>> No. 5883
This party's just about to get ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!
Mindfuck around every corner, Psychokiller happy ending. Someone's fucking with our mind, and it's not Yukari.
>> No. 5884
>>5877
Nice, I likes it.
>> No. 5885
>>5884

reward me some /forest/ then
>> No. 5886
▷ "You came to see a terrible person like me?"
>> No. 5899
>>5864

I need some official fanart here. Goddamnit, moebeetus...
>> No. 5913
>>5877

I dunno why, but I was thinking of this when I read that:

You had to have it all, well have you had enough?
You greedy little bastard, you will get what you deserve
When all is said and done, I will be the one
To leave you in your misery and hate what you've become

Hold me down (I will live again)
Hold me down (I will break you)
Hold me down (Better in the end)
Hold me down
>> No. 5915
>>5913

I don't know that Breaking Benjamin would claim Bob Dylan as one of their inspirations. But then again, cross-genre RESPEKT is at an all time high now.