[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12107971609.png - (61.34KB , 600x600 , f4beeb8eead82c62134f05040756bff95388163a.png ) [iqdb]
5426 No. 5426
Choice-less continue because there weren't enough votes.
=============================

"Mmmm...."
Damn. Fed Nanaya is good Nanaya. Lying back on the floor, you look at the ceiling.
"Eeeeh..."
To think that just yesterday, because one stupid act, your life got flipped turned upside down and you'd like to take a minute, just lying there, and rethink the story of how you became the fresh prince of Akyu's heart.
You close your eyes.
"Nanaya?"
You can hear her sitting on the floor to your left.
Yeah, and this girl... She went on a date with you just because her friend found something she shouldnt've found. And now... You kiss each other in front of her parents. How fucked up is that?
"Hey, don't make a face like that..."
To top it off, you're going to be in constant danger because of that bitch Reimu. And Suika... Suika...
Damn it, you start to feel angry. Angry at yourself for doing what you did.
"Hey..."
But, you can't fight your own feelings, now can you? For some reason, you've fallen in love with Akyu. Was it her cuteness? Or that amazing sex you've had in the motel? Or both?
You can feel a warm breath on your neck.
"Akyu..."
Opening your eyes, you are astonished. Literally frozen in place.
Because Akyu's face is inches from yours.
Her hair almost brushing agaist your cheeks.
Her eyes.
Her lips.
So close.
Feeling her breath on your skin...
Her gentle scent...
Damn it, you're getting excited. Amazing. This girl can turn you on by just being so close. Despite being underdeveloped, she gives off such an erotic aura...
"A..."
Fuck, you can't even say anything. It's almost like she's charmed you with a spell or a curse.


[ ] Give in
[ ] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this

>> No. 5427
[x] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this
>> No. 5428
[X] Give in.

Mmm, Akyu. Let's tap that again.
>> No. 5429
[X] Give in.
>> No. 5430
[X] Give in
>> No. 5431
[x] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this

No need to fuck up so close to the prize.
>> No. 5432
[X] Give in.

Why the hell not?
>> No. 5433
[ ] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this

because no
>> No. 5434
Vivit walks in and kills you when she finds 'her' Akyu engaging in mana transfer.

[ ] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this
>> No. 5435
[x] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this
>> No. 5436
[x] Gather your thoughts, and form them into a blade of pure destructive energy
>> No. 5437
[x] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this
>> No. 5438
>>5434
Pfffff
>> No. 5439
[ ] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this

Don't do ittttt
>> No. 5440
>>5436

EKUSU--!
>> No. 5441
>>5438

You can pfff at me all you want but my point still stands.
>> No. 5442
File 121079856416.jpg - (83.64KB , 478x344 , Ledidnt.jpg ) [iqdb]
5442
>>5440

Also, while wer'e at it, can someone tell me where i can find the Mini and little saber doujins?

[x] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this
>> No. 5443
[ ] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this
>> No. 5444
[x] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this
>> No. 5445
>To top it off, you're going to be in constant danger because of that bitch Reimu.

Pfft. We have .50 caliber handgun and VIVIT.
>> No. 5446
File 121079945710.jpg - (112.94KB , 640x510 , 12w7.jpg ) [iqdb]
5446
[x] Gather your thoughts, it's dangerous to be found like this

No, no, no, no! Damn it, you can't give in right now!
"Akyu--!"
Pushing her away, you sit up.
"Ah--"
She seems to have snapped out of trance too.
"What was I...? Ah!"
As if suddenly realizing what just happened, she blushes furiously.
"I-I-I/m sorry, I was just looking at your face and my mind went blank and--"
"Don't worry. It's nothing. I'm not angry."
Fuck, that really was close. One more second and who knows what would've happened. Damn, but for Akyu to get sucked in this atmosphere too? Now that's unusual. Not that you can say what's usual for her after just one day.
"Uh, anyways, Akyu."
"Y-yes?"
"Just to kill some time, could you show me around the house?"
"Ah, sure, okay. Follow me."

The Hieda mansion turns out to be much smaller than you expected. Sure, it didn't look too large from the outside, but it's even smaller on the inside. Most of the space is occupied by the gym, other rooms are as follows:
Ground floor: Hall, dining room (which also serves as a living room), kitchen, bedroom, small bath.
First floor: Akyu's room, Vivi's room, magazine.
Really, it is small indeed, this house.
"And this is Vivi's room." Akyu points at the door with a weird sign on it "Let's not go inside now."
"Right."
Yeah, facing Vivi now would be dangerous. Who knows, maybe she's biting her pillows in despair right now? She seemed to be really shocked when you kissed Akyu... Guess you'll have to clear out things with her later.
Knock knock.
There's a knock coming from downstairs. A visitor?
"Ah, someone's at the front door..."
Akyu runs down the stairs and you follow her silently.

"Keine? What are you doing here?"
"AKYUUUU!!!" a female voice you've heard before. Yeah, it's Keine for sure.
You're too late. Akyu has reached the door first and now she's sitting down on the floor, massaging her forehead.
"Oww... What was that for?"
"What was that for? Akyu, you don't return home for a whole night and you're still asking? Do you have any idea how worried I was when I heard about it from your parents? Seriously, you-- Oh."
She notices you.
"You are the one from yesterday..."
"Yep. Hello, miss village protector."
"Ah, Keine is just alright, really. Wait, that's not what I want to talk about! Where did you take Akyu last night?! I thought you were a nice guy when we met you yesterday at school and yet--"

[ ] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 5447
[x] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents

OH FUCK YOU KEINE
>> No. 5448
[X] "Keine, keep it down." Explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents.

Best to let her know, I guess.
>> No. 5449
[ ] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents
>> No. 5450
[x] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents
>> No. 5451
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 5452
[x] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents
>> No. 5453
>>I thought you were a nice guy when we met you yesterday at school and yet--

[x] "You really need to work on your judgment of character."
>> No. 5454
[ ] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents
>> No. 5455
Fuck. Didn't realize this had progressed at all. Slowpoke, alive, etc. Have to catch up.
>> No. 5456
[x] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents

OCH AYE
>> No. 5457
File 121080067996.jpg - (11.69KB , 322x243 , 1210436063982.jpg ) [iqdb]
5457
[ ] "Damn it, Keine, keep it down." explain the whole ordeal with Akyu's parents

"Damn it, Keine!" you put your hand on her mouth "Keep it down!"
"Hmmmfmfhm?"
"No. Listen. I... spent a night with Akyu at the motel. Don't ask."
"Wha--"
"I said don't ask. Anyways, today morning, I brought her here and... Well, I couldn't tell her parents about that so we made up a story. So, the official turn of events is that I rescued her from a youkai and got injured in the battle. After that, she took me to that motel and tended to my wounds. So just keep it a secret, okay? I beg of you."
"..."
She's silent, glancing at you and Akyu repeatedly. Then she shrugs.
"Well, I guess I can keep quiet. I... don't think you've done anything wrong."
"Gee, thanks, Keine."
"Anyway, you won't make me stand at the doorstep, right?"
"Ah!"
Akyu stands up and walks up to Keine. Damn, you should've helped her up. But it doesn't matter now. Akyu closes the front door.
For a moment, you sense movement somewhere upstairs, accompanied by a quiet noise, but it was probably the wind.

Going back to the dining room, you sit at the table with Keine while Akyu goes to make some tea.
"So." Keine says, looking straight into your eyes "How did it turn out?"
"What?"
"I mean the date. That is, if you ended up in the motel for the night, it had to go well, right?"
She giggles.

[ ] "Yep. It went more than 'well'. We fucked like wild rabbits."
[ ] "Yeah, it went really smoothly, if you know what I mean."
[ ] "Keine, stop asking stupid questions."
[ ] "Want it detailed? I'll tell you everything if you want."
[ ] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"
>> No. 5458
[x] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"
>> No. 5459
THE MAID KNOWS OUR SECRET
SHE MUST BE SILENCED
>> No. 5460
[X] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"
>> No. 5461
>>5459

WITH COCK
IN HER MOUTH
>> No. 5462
[X] "Want it detailed? I'll tell you everything if you want. In exchange, though, could you tell me where I can get a decent wedding ring?"

Because we ought to be braggarts.
>> No. 5463
[x] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"

We're fucked anyway; someone heard her at the door, and is probably spying on us right now. This is the only way to save face.
>> No. 5464
[X] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"

We didn't only tell him that, we intend to marry his daughter and love her tenderly.
>> No. 5465
File 121080153094.jpg - (3.85KB , 87x96 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5465
can't write now

sorry, will be back in some time

or tomorrow morning
>> No. 5466
>>5465
You Nigger, go write.
[X] "Want it detailed? I'll tell you everything if you want."
>> No. 5467
>>5465

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5468
[ ] "Yeah, it went really smoothly, if you know what I mean."
I fucked her raw, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 5469
Yeah guys, sorry, but aliens and monsters were attacking my place and I had to aks my brother for help so I went.

To summarise what scenes you've missed yesterday:
Vivi points
Akyu H-scene
Akyu suprise blowjob
CAVED END
VIVI PUNCH BAD END
>> No. 5476
>>5469
Write the H and blowjob anyway
>> No. 5477
>>5469
When your at it, i want that CAVED BAD END.
>> No. 5478
>>5477
>When your at it
>your
>> No. 5484
>>5469

Yeah, but we just *know* that the Akyu scenes would have lead to VIVI PUNCH BAD END almost certainly, right?
>> No. 5485
File 121085009075.png - (191.04KB , 309x790 , a9c9f0ec56b6973e7d75af246a83733a4fa966e4.png ) [iqdb]
5485
>>5476

Estabilishing connection...
...
...
...
DATA LINK estabilished
Accessing genetic memory databank...
...
WARNING
DATA STREAM DAMAGED
Commencing advanced decypheration processes
...
...
Starting visual transmission in
Three
Two
One
...

Damn, I'm full. It wasn't that much, but rice sure is a stodgy meal. But, even though my stomach is completely full, I don't feel like resting. Akyu is just sitting beside me, staring out the open door.
"Hey, Akyu"
No use sitting here, I guess. Besides, there's one place in this house I'd like to see...
"Hm?"
She asks me while streching herself, her arms rised high up.
"Mmm..."
She lets out a small moan. Sticking out her chest forward and bending back a bit... Damn it, why does it look so erotic?
"Ahem." clearing my throat, I try to gather my thoughts "Can I ask you a question?"
"Yes?"
Her violet eyes stare straight into mine.
"Um..." this is kinda embarassing. Is it okay if I just ask that question like it's something natural? "Akyu... uh, could you show me your room?"
"Eh?"
"You know..." is she clueless or just suprised at my courage? "They say that one's room is one's soul, so I thought that seeing your room would let me know you more and--"
Shit, I'm starting to blurt out random crap.
"Oh, sure, okay."
But she just simply smiles and stands up.
"Follow me."

Arriving at her room's door, she turns back to me.
"Don't mind the mess."
Then she turns the doorknob. Come to think of it, why is this house's first floor built in western style while the ground floor is entirely japanese?
Opening the door, she walks into the room. And I follow.

Ho-ly jesus.
The room is quite small, but that's mainly the fault of...
What is that?!
Hundreds, no, probably thousands of books.
What the FUCK is that?!
They're everywhere. Floor, bed, desk, piles of thick tomes form little mountains of paper-y mass in some places.
While I'm standing there dumbfounded, Akyu closes the door behind me.
Click.
"Ah." she seems to have noticed my bewildered expression "Sorry for the mess... I didn't have time to clean up..."
"No, it's nothing. Haha." I try to force a laugh "My room used to look similarly, so I'm kinda used to situations like this."
"I see."
She makes her way between the mountains of tomes towards the desk.
"Please, take a seat." She points to the bed. "If there's no place, just, uh, put the books somewhere else."
Like she told me, I do, carefully pushing away the books in my way. Finally I sit on the bed and relax a bit.
"Whew."

[ ] Sneak a peek under the bed
[ ] Sit back and relax
>> No. 5487
. . . Hm.

[ ] Sneak a peek under the bed
>> No. 5488
>>5485

[ x ] Sneak a peek under the bed
>> No. 5489
[ ] Sneak a peek under the bed
>> No. 5490
[X] Sneak a peek under the bed

Hm, Keine did say something about finding some 'ridiculous' books under Akyu's bed when I was at the school... Well then.
Bending down, I look under the bed.
It's dark, but there are clearly some thin books... No, rather magazines? Besides those things there are no more books there. Strange, seeing how they are everywhere else in this room.
"Um, what are you doing?"
Oh shit. I forgot Akyu's still here. I jump up.
"A-I'm just doing some excersises. Yeah, excercises. Haha."
Damn, she's staring at me and frowning.
"Really."
Knock, knock!
Someone's knocking on the door.

...
DATA STREAM undecipherable
Restarting from last node
...

[X] Sit back and relax

I sigh.
Here I am, in Akyu's room. Why did I want to see it anyway? The only thing I found out is that she's an unbelivable bookworm. I can't help but wonder how many hours a day she spends here, lying on her bed and reading. Heh, I bet it looks cute when she's reading a thick tome, flapping her legs in the air while submerging in some fantasy world, full of amazing adventures... She's really hopeless. Even when going outside (probably driven out by her parents), she just goes to the school to read some more. Come to think of it, she doesn't wear glasses. Hm...
Mmm, yes... Barefoot Akyu with glasses...
I close my eyes and enjoy the sight in my thoughts. Damn, I'm getting excited just by thinking about her slender legs...
"Hm?"
The space in my pant's crotch was really tight, due to my perverted thoughts, but... It's suddenly gotten wider.

[ ] Open eyes
[ ] Stay like this
>> No. 5491
[x] Stay like this
>> No. 5492
[ ] Stay like this
>> No. 5493
[X] Stay like this
>> No. 5498
[X] Stay like this

Uh... This is certainly weird, but... Why not just let it slip?
"Nanaya..." Akyu's soft voice "What are you thinking about now?"
"I'm..."
Suddenly, something touches my erect shaft through my briefs. I almost jump up, but manage to remain still.
"Akyu, what are you--"
"Tell me."
She begins to rub it. Back and forth, back and forth. With her little hand, she rubs my manliness.
"A-Akyu, what if someone--"
"Oh, just answer me! Or I'm going to do... this!"
FUCK. She wraps her fingers around my penis and squeezes it so hard it hurts. Fuck, it may hurt, bah, it does hurt, but it almost made me come instantly. Still squeezing, she starts to slide her hand up and down, still through my underwear, not even touching my skin directly.
"So, what are you thinking about?"
"Akyu, I... Okay, I admit. I was thinking about you."
She giggles.
"I knew it. But what exactly were you thinking about? It had to be something perverted, right? To get you so hard..."
"Akyu, when did you get soOH SHIT!"
I can't help but raise my voice as she touches the place where foreskin connects with the urethal opening. Damn it, she's found my most sensitive place!
"When did I get so... what?"
Feeling my briefs being pulled down, I open my eyes.
Akyu is kneeling on the floor in front of the bed which I'm sitting on. Sliding down my undergarments, she looks at my erect penis. Then smiles.
"Do I really turn you on that much?"
Yet again, she asks a difficult question.
"More importantly, Akyu, what's gotten into you, doing something like this?!"
She tilts her head to the side.
"What's gotten into me? I... I guess I just got a feeling that I'd like to do that again."
Her warm breath... Brushing against my shaft...
"What, you don't like it?"
"N-no! It's not that! I just thought... uh..."
Still looking straight into my eyes, she grabs a hold of my pillar.
"Thought what?"
And then she casually licks it. Just once. Giving me this short tease, she smiles.
"Oo-- Goddamnit, Akyu! Don't stop!"
"Thought what?"
Smiling slyly, she repeats her question.
"I thought you're more of a--oh fuck!"
Not letting me finish, she licks my glans again. For fuck's sake!
"Seriously, Akyu! If you're going to tease me like tha--guh!"
And again. Damn it, why is it that I can't help but groan when she's doing that? Am I that sensitive?
"Going to do what?"
Now I've lost it. Now you've really crossed the line, Akyu!
Brabbing her head, I plunge my penis deep into her mouth.
"I'm going to do this!"
Pushing back and forth, I take in all the pleasure the warm and wet inside of her mouth gives me.
"Nnnn!"
She tries to scream, but I slide my penis deep inside, almost touching the back of her oral cavity.
"This is what you get for teasing me like that, Akyu!"
Mercilessly sliding in and out of her petite mouth, feeling her teeth occasionally brushing against my foreskin, I can feel the tension slowly building up in the tip of my glans. Just a few strokes, and I'll...
Suddenly, I hear a snap. Just like that night, I hear a snap inside my head. But this time...
Knock, knock!
At the same moment I shoot my load deep down her throat, someone knocks on the door. Through the white haze interfering with my sight, I notice that the person behind the door is... Keine Kamishirasawa.
"Akyu, I heard you're in your room and--"
Her eyes widen in shock. She looks at Akyu, at the white drops dripping down from her chin, and finally, at me, still hard, with my penis still inside Akyu's mouth.
"Wha..."
And then her expression changes. The last thing I see is her fist flying straight into my face.

...
DATA STREAM undecipherable
Analyzing processing methods...
...
No processing methods applicable
Shutting genetic memory read down in...
Three...
Two...
One...
>> No. 5499
>...
>DATA STREAM undecipherable
>Analyzing processing methods...
>...
>No processing methods applicable
>Shutting genetic memory read down in...
>Three...
>Two...
>One...

SCI-FI END?
>> No. 5500
File 121085586315.gif - (119.40KB , 450x247 , total recall.gif ) [iqdb]
5500
IT NEVER HAPPENED LOL
>> No. 5522
My raging boner salutes you YAF.
>> No. 5549
>>5522

Yeah... boner... saluting... I can imagine that... Uh.
>> No. 5551
REVOTE GUYS!
I feel like writing some AAA now.

[ ] "Yep. It went more than 'well'. We fucked like wild rabbits."
[ ] "Yeah, it went really smoothly, if you know what I mean."
[ ] "Keine, stop asking stupid questions."
[ ] "Want it detailed? I'll tell you everything if you want."
[ ] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"
>> No. 5552
[ ] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"
>> No. 5553
[X] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"
>> No. 5554
[x] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"
SHE SPINNED US RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND
>> No. 5557
>>5549

Kick reason the curb and imagine it.
>> No. 5592
[x] "I'd rather not talk about it. Say, I... told Akyu's father that I want to marry his daughter. Do you know where can I buy a decent ring?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, really."
"Awww. I'd hoped you'd tell me everything with details, but... Well, if you don't want, that's okay."
"Hey, if you know what we've done, what's the point in asking?"
She chuckles.
"You don't get it, do you?"
"No, I don't. More importantly, I've got a question."
"Yes? What is it?"
"There's this thing... Uh... I told Akyu's father that I'd like to marry Akyu."
Keine's eyes widen. She startes at you in shock for a while, then bursts with laugher.
"Hahaha! Really? You're serious? I guess love at first sight exists after all! Haha!"
"Don't laugh at me, Keine."
"Ahaha, sorry! Sorry! Say, how did he react? Her father, I mean?"
"He challenged me to a duel."
"Oh, that's so old-fashioned. As expected from Hieda family father. And?"
"Uh, well. I kinda won."
"You won? Really?"
"It wasn't a fair play, but I think I've impressed him with my skills."
"I see. Well, seeing that you're still here, I take it you're in a good relationship with him then?"
"Yeah, I guess so. I think he likes me."
"Then there's no problem! Have you proposed already?"
"Ah, you see, there comes my question. You see, I don't have a ring yet. And proposing without a ring..."
"Oh. I see. Western style of proposal, is it? Well, as long as Akyu likes it, then it's okay. Heh, but to think that this shy girl would be loved by someone so..."
She shakes her head.
"Ah, don't mind me. So, what's the problem?"
"I don't know where I could buy a ring in this village."
"Hmm, let's see..."
She bites her lip.
"There's one... Store where you could find a ring..."
"Which is?"
"Ah, let me tell you."

After telling you how to get to that store, Keine asks some more questions about your marriage.
"Are you planning to hold the ceremony at one of the shrines?"
"I guess I could do that. Not the Hakurei Shrine though. I'm not showing my face there anymore."
"Why is it?"
"You see..."
You tell Keine about your 'adventures' in Hakurei Shrine, leaving out the Suika molestation scenes. Keine listens carefully until you finish.
"I see. That's quite troublesome then. If that lazy miko holds a grudge against you, it could be really bad. She's visiting this village quite often after all."
"You don't like Reimu, do you?"
"I guess. Never really liked her methods of... work. If you can talk about work in her case."
"I can... see what you mean."
"But back on the topic, what about the after-wedding party? This house is way too small to hold one."
"Hm, about that--"
"Whose wedding? Someone's getting married?"
Shit. Akyu's back with tea. Sliding your finger along your throat, you threaten Keine to keep quiet. She smiles and nods.

[ ] "It's nothing, Akyu. Thanks for the tea."
[ ] "Uh, someone from the village is getting married next week and we were talking about that."
[ ] Panic
>> No. 5593
[X] "It's nothing, Akyu. Thanks for the tea."
>> No. 5595
[X] "It's nothing, Akyu. Thanks for the tea."

Nothing, tra-la-la?
>> No. 5597
>>5595

Ahhh, you touch my tra-la-la... Mmmm, my ding ding dong...
>> No. 5598
[X] "It's nothing, Akyu. Thanks for the tea."
>> No. 5607
[X] "It's nothing, Akyu. Thanks for the tea."

Nothing at all.
>> No. 5624
[X] "It's nothing, Akyu. Thanks for the tea."

"It's nothing Akyu. Don't mind it."
"Huh..."
Sitting beside you, she places the tray on the table. There are three cups and a pot. Taking one of the cups, you pour yourself some tea.
"Thanks for the tea, Akyu."
"Mhm."
Keine follows in your footsteps and pours herself some tea as well. Puffing into the cup first, she takes a sip.
"So, Akyu."
"Yes?"
"I see the date turned out pretty well."
"Ah?!"
Akyu blushes furiously at that remark.
"Come on, don't try to hide it! You've brought him home after all, so it HAD to go well, right?"
"K-Keine!"
"Ooh, you're blushing, Akyu! Did something happen? Tell me, tell me!"

[ ] Sip
[ ] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"
[ ] FGSFDS
>> No. 5625
[ ] Sip
oh yeah, drink that tea like a real man.
>> No. 5626
[X] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"
>> No. 5628
[x] Sip
The only answer
>> No. 5629
[ ] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"
>> No. 5630
[x] Sip

Drink your tea, faggots.
>> No. 5631
[X] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"

And then Vivi strolls by and gets pissed.
>> No. 5635
File 121087830822.jpg - (67.97KB , 802x597 , fgsfds.jpg ) [iqdb]
5635
FGSFDS
>> No. 5636
[X] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"
>> No. 5640
[z] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"
>> No. 5641
[X] Sip

Let her fluster for a little bit longer. Should be pretty amusing...
>> No. 5642
[x] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"

Akyu will be red as a beet.
>> No. 5653
[X] Hug Akyu, then wink to Keine and say in threatening tone "Don't tease my Akyu!"

"K-Keine, I-- I can't tell you!"
"Oh, so something DID happen. Oh, come on! You know you can trust me!"
Keine gives her a sly smile.
"I-- Um, we--"
OH NO U DON'T U IDORT!
"Kya!"
Akyu jerks up as you embrace her tightly, pressing her head against your chest. She tries to struggle instinctively, but gives up after two or so seconds.
Turning your face to Keine, you give her a wink, which she answers, sporting even bigger smile than before.
"Don't tease my Akyu, Keine Kamishirasawa!" theatrically modulating your voice, you threaten Keine. Akyu slowly embraces your chest, returning your hug.
"Oh? And what will happen if I do?"
Playing along, Keine answers in equally threatening tone.
"You looking for a fight, woman?"
"If you wish so."
"Well then"
Both of you stand up. Akyu's still clinging to your chest, her face burried in your clothes.
"Well then... what?" Keine's having a hard time holding back her laugh.
"Let's kill each other, Keine Kamishirasawa."
"Very well. I acknowledge you as my opponent."
"U-um!"
Akyu finally lets go of your shirt and jumps back.
Glancing at you and Keine repeatedly, she seems to have something to say.
"You're standing in my way, Akyu. Stand aside, I'm going to rip him apart."
"Rip apart, you say? Keine, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'll be taking your neck as soon as the fight begins."
"U-um!"
"Ooh? Are you sure? I see you really want to die!"
"Fortune favors the bold. Let's end this, Kamishirasawa."
"Umm, please, don't fight!"
Suprised at Akyu's sudden yell, both you and Keine stare at her in shock.
"Please, don't fight!"
Her voice sounds like she could burts with tears any moment now.

[ ] "It's too late Akyu. I'm going to take her apart."
[ ] Laugh
[ ] Laugh maniacally
[ ] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus
>> No. 5654
[ ] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus

MOE~
>> No. 5658
[X] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus.

HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>> No. 5659
[X] Laugh
[X] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus
>> No. 5660
[z] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus
>> No. 5661
[X] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus

ROW ROW
>> No. 5664
>>5661

Hug the unhugable, fuck the unfuckable (at least according to law)!
ROW ROW! FIGHT MOEBEETUS!
>> No. 5682
[X] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus.
>> No. 5685
[X] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus

Captain! Captain!
What is it, ensign?
The Moebeetus fleet... They're... They're onto us!
What you say?!
Our shield... It's not going to hold!
You know what you doing! Don't give in! Don't-- AARUGHHHBLBLBL

Oh god, Akyu, you're too cute!
"I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU HOME!"
With this ridiculous cry, you jump at Akyu.
"Kya?!"
She tries to run away, but it's too late. Locking her in tight embrace, you brush your face against her hair.
Suddenly, there's an impact on your left side.
"TOO CUTE!"
With a shout, Keine joins the hug. Bearing an expression of indescribable pleasure on her face, she embraces both you and Akyu.
"Kya! K-K-Keine, what are you--"
"You're too cute, Akyu! I want to take you home!"
Oh nice. Keine's been infected with moebeetus virus too. Well, at least it lets you cop a feel of her rack without getting punched in the process.
Crash.
Something falls to the ground. Looking in the direction the sound came from...
"A....a...."
Vivi stands in the open door, her hands outstreched forward. There's a tray with little plates and cake on the floor just in front of her.
Her face is that of an extreme shock. Her arms are twitching.

[ ] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!
[ ] FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
[ ] Steal cake
>> No. 5686
[x] Hug Akyu, fight the moebeetus.

Group hug AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>> No. 5688
[ ] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!
>> No. 5691
[x] SHOCKED VIVIT IS MOE! MAKE HER JOIN IN!
>> No. 5693
[X] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!

Four person group hug, go!
>> No. 5694
[X] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!

When Vivi explodes of moebeetus we're going down with her.
>> No. 5695
[ ] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!
>> No. 5696
[ ] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!
>> No. 5704
[X] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!
>> No. 5745
[ ] Steal cake
delicius
>> No. 5764
[x] The cake is a lie.
>> No. 5784
>>5764

Well you found out finally. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because the only thing you'll receive in return will be the denial to give you a real cake.
>> No. 5842
>>5784
Fuck
Now I want cake :<
>> No. 5847
>>5664
>>Hug the unhugable, fuck the unfuckable (at least according to law)!
>>(at least according to law)

Depending on the prefecture, Akyu may be legal in Japan.
And ofcourse, Gensokyo has no law.
>> No. 5872
[ ] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!
[ ] Steal cake
Best of both worlds.
>> No. 5880
>>5847

Fuck yeah Japan.
>> No. 5887
File 121095721847.jpg - (94.35KB , 650x650 , 1199304664678.jpg ) [iqdb]
5887
>>5847
>And of course, Gensokyo has no law.
O rly?
>> No. 5888
>>5887
Gensokyo has no drinking law and since Touhou is made by ZUN, no other laws, existing or not, matter.
>> No. 5889
Vivi who?
>> No. 5890
>>5889

VIVIT. A robot maid who beat Yuka, Marisa, and Reimu, and not using spellcard rules. Search the wiki.
>> No. 5891
Ohhhh. "Seihou", huh.
>> No. 5892
>>5887
She's less "The law" and more one half of "Reimu & Marisa: Freelance Police".
>> No. 5893
>>5892

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Marisa and Reimu need their own buddy cop movie.
>> No. 5917
>>5887
Hey, we're avoiding her anyway.
>> No. 5918
>>5893

"You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun."

Law? In my Gensokyo?
It's more likely than you think!

"You just got to learn to go with the heat, Reimu. It's just like life. You just gotta keep telling yourself, no matter how hot it gets, sooner or later there's a cool breeze coming in."
"Should I write that down?"

Devilish duo of Shrine Maiden and Crazy Magician! Together, they protect innocent folks from criminal scum!

"Man, I can dig tropical, but this is out of bounds."

[RANDOM EXPLOSIONS]

"That's MARISA. M for Malicious, A for Attractive, R for Resolute, I for Impressive, S for SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!"

[PEW PEW PEW]

Coming soon to your theater!
GENSOKYO VICE!

"It's like taking nose candy off a baby."

What you gonna do when they come for you?

[warning: before watching, consult with your psychiatrist or read the included leaflet]
>> No. 5920
>>5918

GET BACK TO WORK NIGRA
>> No. 5921
>>5918
Get back to This Shrine. Please.
>> No. 5922
>>5921

Right on it. Geez.
>> No. 5923
I just thought of this while I was at work... If Keine had walked in on Akyu giving us a blowjob IN HER OWN ROOM, wouldn't killing us be a bad thing to do? After we were dead, Akyu would be crying over us, her dad would be pissed off he just lost a son in law who was able to beat him in combat, etc etc. It would have to end up as a bad end for Keine as she gets tossed out of the village for killing an innocent human, unless word makes it to the shrine and Reimu decides to share a bit of our past, but even then, she would have gone a bit too far and still get tossed out so yeah...
>> No. 5925
>>5923

Hey, no one said she killed you. Uh, not you.

Let's put it like this: that was a false memory. Animus lost synchronisation, because well, pain makes the subject using it lose... uh, synchronisation with the avatar in genetic memory.

Uh...

Actually, disregard that. I suck cocks.
To clear this up: Keine wouldn't KILL you. But a punch to the face... Yeah, that for sure.
>> No. 5927
>>5923

Akyu was probably crying and had that OH GOD WHY YOU DO THIS look on her face when Keine walked in. Probably looked like we were violating her.
>> No. 5961
File 121097564762.gif - (50.07KB , 774x594 , holbdguy.gif ) [iqdb]
5961
>>5927

Yeah, this too.

But it doesn't really matter cause IT NEVER HAPPENED LOL
>> No. 5996
>>5925

Damn you and your Assassin's Creed faggotry.
>> No. 6020
File 121098068570.jpg - (26.97KB , 388x600 , assassins-creed-20060921105332117.jpg ) [iqdb]
6020
>>5996

Well, what can I say?
>> No. 6038
>>5918
...I can see Marisa pulling that absurd acronym bit, and it makes me grin. She's such an exuberant nutter.
>> No. 6068
[X] SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!

Her shocked expression. Her widely opened eyes. Her twitching hands.
Oh god. Vivi is... Vivi is so....
"MOE! SHOCKED VIVI IS MOE!"
With a loud scream, Keine releases you from her embrace and jumps towards Vivi.
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?!"
She tries to dodge, but it's too late. Keine's already knocked her down.
"Vivi, you're so cute!"
"M-miss Keine!"
Rubbing her face against Vivi's chest, Keine squeals in joy.
"Vivi, I can't resist anymore! I'm going to take you home!"
"Miss Keine, what are yo-- WAH?!"
Standing up, she grabs Vivi at her waist and slinging her on her back, Keine runs away in the direction of house's entrance.
Both you and Akyu stand there for a minute in total bewilderment. Seriously, what the hell was that? Who would've thought Keine was someone who would give in to moebeetus so easily? And to the point of actually ''taking home' the moe object... How advanced level of moebeetus infection that woman has? But she works at school, so it's a given she'd be handling moe situations on daily basis... But that raises even more questions. Why did she give in to Akyu's and Vivi's influences so quickly? Are they special in any way? Well, of course they're special, but...
Oh damn it. Stop overthinking such trivial matters!
"Uh, Nanaya?"
Akyu's weak voice returns you back to reality.
"Yes? Sorry, I spaced out. That was... Uh, unusual, to see Keine act like this..."
"Um, yeah, I was suprised too, but... Could you please stop squeezing me so tightly?"
Oh, right. You're still hugging Akyu.
"Ah, sorry."
Letting her go, you take a step back.
"N-no need to apologize. It wasn't... unpleasant..."
She looks down, blushing.
Goddamnit, not again.

[ ] This cake. It can't be a lie.
[ ] MOE
[ ] "Anyways, what are we going to do now?"
>> No. 6075
[x] MOE

Reading like the Fist of the North Star Jesus christ
>> No. 6076
File 121102355915.jpg - (125.19KB , 640x448 , Nanali-wut.jpg ) [iqdb]
6076
....what the fuck did I just witness?

[ ] This cake. It can't be a lie. (Assuming it's still intact and not dropped onto the floor or something.)
[ ] "Anyways, what are we going to do now?"
>> No. 6081
[X] This cake. It can't be a lie.

I always believed in you, cake!
>> No. 6082
File 121102381212.gif - (303.46KB , 500x284 , TwirlingRika-1192003313477.gif ) [iqdb]
6082
>>6068
>> No. 6087
File 12110240867.jpg - (47.22KB , 608x352 , 1178461938919.jpg ) [iqdb]
6087
[x] MOE

MOE
>> No. 6091
[ ] This cake. It can't be a lie.
[ ] "Anyways, what are we going to do now?"
Unless we want Keine to return, the MOE option probably isn't the best way to go.
>> No. 6117
[x] This cake. It can't be a lie.
We'll rebuild it. Make it stronger, faster. We have the technology!
>> No. 6121
[ ] This cake. It can't be a lie.
[ ] "Anyways, what are we going to do now?"
>> No. 6157
[X] This cake. It can't be a lie.
[X] "Anyways, what are we going to do now?"

Trying to shift your attention from the moe devil, you notice that the cake Vivi brought is still seemingly intact, just messed up a little by the fall.
Picking up the tray, you place it on the table.
Hm, this is kinda suspicious. Who told Vivi that there's a guest in the house? And this cake... It looks...
No, it cannot be.
It just cannot be.
This cake.
This cake.
It CAN'T be a lie!
Almost panicking, you pick up a piece of cake with your trembling hands.
Biting of a little bit of this moist, chocolate goodness, you relax.
This is not the taste of a lie.
"Whew."
This cake is not a lie after all. And it's really delicious and moist. Well, Keine won't be eating her share, so why not help yourself to it?
"Hey, Akyu. Sit down. We can't let a cake like this go to waste."
Handing her a plate with a little piece of cake, you try to think of something to talk about.
"So what are we going to do now?"
"Um..."
"Should we help Vivi?"
"No, she should be able to defend herself."
"Defend? Is Keine really that agressive when it comes to cute things?"
"Well, that's her weak point. She's like a little girl inside."
Akyu giggles.
"One day she made me wear all kinds of cute dresses just so she could see them on someone."

[ ] "I'd sure like to see that."
[ ] "Heh, I can imagine thaHHHHHNNNGNNNN"
[ ] "I bet you looked really cute in them."
>> No. 6158
[x] "I bet you looked really cute in them."

Control the mue
>> No. 6159
[X] "I bet you looked really cute in them."
>> No. 6162
[x] "I'd sure like to see that."

I would.
>> No. 6164
[ ] "I'd sure like to see that."
>> No. 6191
[x] "I'd sure like to see that."
>> No. 6201
[x] "Heh, I can imagine thaHHHHHNNNGNNNN"

Anemia option! Poor Nanayanon...those attacks just keep on coming.
>> No. 6208
[X] "I bet you looked really cute in them."
>> No. 6266
[X] "I bet you looked really cute in them."
>> No. 6270
>>6162
Who wouldn't?

[x] "I'd sure like to see that."
>> No. 6294
[xx] "I bet you looked really cute in them."
>> No. 6441
[ ] "I'd sure like to see that."
[ ] "I bet you looked really cute in them."
Oh ho, why not have our cake and eat it?
>> No. 6554
[X] "I'd sure like to see that."

Akyu in cute outfits, huh? Well, too bad you weren't there to see it. But for Keine, to have a side like that... Well, guess everyone has a little bit of child inside them.
Akyu continues her story, smiling cheerfully.
"So she took me to that clothes store, the one with this weird clerk that always wears a heavy make-up, and just stripped me off my clothes and told me to put on various... costumes... It was really embarassing." She giggles again. "Really, that Keine. She's calm and composed most of the time, but when she finally loses it..."
"Cute outfits, huh?" you smirk "I'd sure like to see that."
Akyu laughs and waves her arm at you in dismissal.
"Ahaha, no, you wouldn't. Some of those costumes were really weird, you know."
"Akyu," you say as-a-matter-of-factly "Everything would look good on you, be it weird or not. It's not the dress that makes the ballerina, it's the ballerina herself."
Akyu smiles and shrugs.
"Well, whatever you say."
Looking down at the table, her cake seems to be still intact. She hasn't eaten one bite.

[ ] "Your cake. I'll be taking it."
[ ] Feed her the cake
[ ] Ignore it, try talking about [insert subject here]
>> No. 6557
[X] Feed her the cake.

Feedin' Akyu is moHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
>> No. 6558
[x] Feed her the cake

IT IS DELICIOUS CAKE YOU MUST EAT IT
>> No. 6559
[x] Feed her the cake

Mue~
>> No. 6565
[X] Feed her the cake

>>6558
I can't help but think of Velox's "DELICIOUS AVALON YOU MUST EAT IT"
>> No. 6575
>>6565

But, but... You don't want to stuff the cake down Akyu's throat, now do you?
>> No. 6579
>>6575

I think that's reserved for something else.
If you know what I am trying to imply.
>> No. 6582
[X] Feed her the cake.
>> No. 6585
>>6575

The world needs more touhou fattys. DO IT.
>> No. 6589
File 121114533429.jpg - (103.67KB , 828x1309 , 1209732870218.jpg ) [iqdb]
6589
>>6585
DID SOMEONE SAY FATTY?
>> No. 6591
>>6589

IN AFTER
>> No. 6592
[X] Feed her the cake

"Anyways, it really was a wacky experience. She didn't go easy on me. Really, keeping me there for three hours, trying on diffirent costumes, one after another... Hah."
Hm, that cake. It can't be left like that.
"Akyu. Your cake."
"Yes? What about it?"
"Let me feed you it."
"Wha--?"
Before she's able to finish, you snatch her cake, grab her chin and force her lips open. Dipping a fragment of chocolate goodness inside her mouth, you push up her jaw, making her bite it off. All with extreme care, your mouth hanging open as you try to make all the movements as gentle as possible. She's too shocked to maky any kind of retaliation as you take a bite of the moist mass yourself.
Swallowing the cake, she blushes and frowns at you.
"What are you doing so suddenly?"
"Hm? I just thought that this cake can't be simply let to go to waste."
"I can eat it myself!"
"Didn't look like it."
"Geez, you keep doing this weird stuff!"
Hm, there's a strawberry on Akyu's plate.

[ ] Too good to pass, eat it like the fist of the motherfucking north star
[ ] Feed Akyu the strawberry. WITH YOUR MOUTH.
[ ] That strawberry is an eyesore.
>> No. 6593
>>6592
[ ] Feed Akyu the strawberry. WITH YOUR MOUTH.
>> No. 6594
[ ] Feed Akyu the strawberry. WITH YOUR MOUTH.

Looking kind of moe there, Akyu.
>> No. 6595
[X] Feed Akyu the strawberry. WITH YOUR MOUTH.

GOD DAMN, YES.
>> No. 6597
[x] Feed Akyu the strawberry. WITH YOUR MOUTH.
>> No. 6598
[ ] Feed Akyu the strawberry. WITH YOUR MOUTH.
>> No. 6601
File 121114695974.jpg - (106.06KB , 545x800 , 2pow.jpg ) [iqdb]
6601
[X] Feed Akyu the strawberry. WITH YOUR MOUTH.

Well, if you've already thought about that, why not make it real? Strawberry quickly disappears inside your mouth after you snatch it from Akyu's plate. The latter frowns at you with irritated face.
"Hey, that one was mine!"
"Oh, whant iht bhack?"
"N-not anymore!"
"Oh, chome ohn! Yhou lhike htawbewwies, thon't yhou?"
"I like them, but... stop talking with full mouth!"
She points her finger at you, seemingly trying to look like a mother scolding a child. Her blush is making it an impossible task though.
OH GOD SO MOE
That is all you need. Leaning over the table, you catch Akyu's shoulders.
She lets out a small squeal as you lock your lips in kiss. She doesn't struggle though. Just as planned, now only to...
Bite that strawberry in half. And slide one piece into her mouth. The sensation of forcing something between her lips makes your mind go on thinking up various perverted scenes. Goddamnit, this is fucking hot. She chews on the strawberry you forced into her and swallows it. So do you. And after that...
You continue the kiss. Sliding your tongue in between the lips, you, yet again, invade the wet inside of her mouth. There are small parts of strawberry mixed with yours and hers saliva, getting squeezed between your tongues, but it only makes it even hotter. She leans back, making you fall on the table, scattering around the plates and cups, but it doesn't matter. She falls completely on the floor, making you follow. Now your upper body lays on her flat chest, while the lower remains on the table. Akyu moans as you touch the side of her chest, feeling her ribs through those old-fashioned clothes, sliding your hand up and down her slender torso.
"Hnn..."
Giving in to the pleasure completely, she hugs you back, immitating your caress, sliding her hands up and down your back.
THUMP.
There's a noise coming from the direction of main entrance of the house, then hurried footsteps, getting closer and closer to your beautiful kissing chamber.

[ ] Proceed
[ ] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu
>> No. 6603
[ ] Proceed

Ah Vivi is home.
>> No. 6605
[x] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu
>> No. 6606
[X] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu.

I'm torn. On the one hand, I'd love to take her right now, but on the other hand... do not want BAD END.
>> No. 6609
[x] Proceed
What's the worst a hax maid can do anyway?
>> No. 6610
[ ] Proceed
>> No. 6611
[ ] Proceed
>> No. 6617
[x] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu
>> No. 6625
[ ] Proceed
>> No. 6648
[x] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu
>> No. 6697
[ ] Proceed
>> No. 6747
[X] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu
>> No. 6753
[X] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu

The implications will still be funny.
>> No. 7270
[X] Can't be stopped; collect undergarments and get Akyu off
>> No. 7572
[X] Can't be found out, collect your thoughts and get off Akyu

Damn, at a time like this... Those people always know when to bug in, don't they? Breaking the kiss, you whisper to Akyu's ear.
"Sorry."
Then get off her and sit on the floor. Akyu swallows her saliva, then wipes her face with her kimono's sleeve. Almost back to usual Akyu, only a little bit too red on cheeks. Still, it's better for her to be found red than to be found pinned down to ground by you. The door slides, no, literally flies open, revealing pissed off Vivi. And by pissed off, I mean almost emanating with rage. She's breathing hard.
"That Keine... How old is she... Really..." she notices your grin. Oh, you were smiling? Damn right you were, the situation is pretty funny. "YOU! It was all your plan, wasn't it? Getting rid of me to do dirty things to my Akyu...!"
"Vivi, my dear. Everything went just as planned. Exactly as I thought it'd go. But... do you have any evidence? Proof?"
"Ghh..."
"I'm afraid I'll have to get rid of you, nuisance. You're in my way."
"You..."
She's seriously enraged.
Now you've lost it, you can't hold back longer.
"Ahahahahahahahaha!"
"Huh?"
She frowns at your sudden outburts.
"Ahahaha, I can't take it! You should see yourself in a mirror, really!"
"What... Do I look funny?"
"Funny? It's hilarious! They say that anger is bad for beauty, but you look so cute when angry, and it combines with those eyes... The outcome is really hilarious! Am I right, Akyu?"
Akyu nods, but doesn't say anything. Seems she's still having problems with collecting her thoughts after what you've just done, because her gaze is dispersed and unfocused. Ah, Akyu, Akyu... Always so innocent... You want to hug her, but your common sense orders you not to.
"Akyu, why are you so red?"
"Ah? Ah, it's nothing! Really, nothing!"
"Youuuuuuu..." Vivi grabs your collar "You did something to her, didn't you?"
"What, you jealous?"
BAM
Her fists lands on your forehead.
Akyu gasps.
"I've tolerated you." Vivi's voice is steely "I thought you're a good person. But then, you turn out to be a liar. You lied to Akyu's parents, you lied to me."
"You can't break this forehead, Vivi."
"Like hell I can't! I'll throw you out! Do you think that father will allow you to stay here any longer when he finds out?"
"You can't break it, Vivi."
"And mother? She's going to be pissed! You have no chance to survive, boy!"
"You can't break it."
"Break what?"
"You can't break it. My love. Akyu's love. I won't let you. Stand in my way once and there'll be some consequences. Stand again and I'll personally welcome you to hell."
"Are you threatening me? Do you have any idea who I am?"
"I'm not threatening you. Just giving you... a friendly warning. And who are you...? I don't care. You're Vivi. Vivi is Vivi. Akyu's maid, right? The more important question here is... Who the hell do you take me for?"
"Liar."
"It was necessary."
"No, it was bad."
"Her father wouldn't accept me if I said that Keine made Akyu go on a date with me."
"Of course he wouldn't."
"One cannot stand in love's way, Vivi. Hold me down and I'll break you. I'm a spider webbing in the darkness."
"..."
She pulls back a little.
"Beat me all you want, we'll see how it works. Remember well: you won't break it."
"You've won this round." she lets go of your shirt "But don't expect that it will end like this."
Vivi stands up and leaves.
"Whew."
You sigh with relief. That was close. You have no idea what kind of powers that girl possesses, but deducing from her speech and boldness... She's not afraid of you.
"Nanaya?"
Ah, Akyu is still here.

[ ] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
[ ] "Let's continue, Akyu. No one will disturb us now."
[ ] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."
>> No. 7595
[x] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
>> No. 7602
[X] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."

Then we can woo her, too.
>> No. 7603
[ ] "Let's continue, Akyu. No one will disturb us now." is tempting, but I'll go with information gathering:
[x] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."
>> No. 7609
[x] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
[x] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."
>> No. 7610
[X] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
[X] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."
>> No. 7614
[x] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"

We don't need any information
We're too badass
>> No. 7616
[X] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
[X] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."
>> No. 7618
[x] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
>> No. 7624
[ ] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
And while walking:
[ ] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."
>> No. 7632
[X] "Hey, let's go for a walk, okay?"
[X] "Could you tell me more about Vivi? As a... precaution of sorts."

You need some fresh air to cool down your head.
"Hey, Akyu, how about we go out for a walk? I need to... calm down a little."
"Ah, okay..."

And so you go.
The weather's sunny like yesterday, though there are some dark clouds here and there on the sky. It doesn't look like it's going to rain though. Akyu walks beside you with her arm wrapped around yours. Huh. In just two days you've really become a couple. And she's not embarassed one bit.
"Akyu, how does it feel?"
"Hm?"
"To walk while embracing a guy's arm. You know, you were reluctant to it just yesterday."
"Ah, that..." she blushes a little "I guess.. I just somehow don't feel embarassed anymore. You... You're a really... nice guy, so..."
Oh god, she's so cute you want to hug her here and now. But, the show must go on like the cliche goes and you restrain your moe-instincts.
"Akyu, I want to ask you something."
"Yes?"
"It's about Vivi. It seems like... she knows about our little lie."
"..."
"Who is she anyway? If I'm to become her target, I need to know something. I mean, I can defend myself, but still, a little bit of information would be appreciated."
Akyu doesn't say anything for a moment, then she sighs.
"Vivi is... I don't know her origins. She's been with me for as long as I remember. Maybe ever since since my birth. Father hired her as a maid to keep me company when he and mother were out. You know my father used to be a hunter, right? Mother sometimes accompanied him, so... Vivi was taking care of me at those times."
"I see."
"But... there's one weird thing about her. She acts like a normal girl, but... I think I'm the only one that noticed... After all these years, she hasn't changed one bit. For father, everyone always looks the same, so he didn't notice, same with mother... But I'm sure. Though she may have grown up psychically, her body doesn't age."
"That's..."
"I don't know what to think about it. I just... thought that's how things are supposed to be, but... I can't simply ask her about that. I fear I'd hurt her feelings."
"I understand. And, about her powers?"
"I'm not sure if she possesses any. Though she has an unusual strength. I've seen her beat adult men in arm wrestling."
"That's good to know."
"So... where are we going?"
Yeah, that's a good question.

[ ] Restaurant
[ ] Shopping
[ ] School
[ ] Park
>> No. 7633
[X] School

So that we can contemplate how much fun it will be to raise kids together.
>> No. 7634
>grown up psychically
I assume you mean "physically"?

[X] Park, followed by someplace private
Gotta take our minds off the maid's threats. What better way than a revisiting of that previous passion?
>> No. 7635
>>7634

I meant mentally.
>> No. 7649
[x] School
>> No. 7652
[ ] School

'Ello there Keine
>> No. 7682
[ ] School

Delicious CAVED, must fap.
>> No. 7683
File 121139069271.jpg - (720.29KB , 2070x1400 , 1204739782158.jpg ) [iqdb]
7683
I know its wrong, but every time I think of Vivi I get a visualization of a certain other maid instead.

And then it makes me want a Vivi route more.
>> No. 7726
[X] School

It's afternoon. To say the truth, it's late afternoon. And afternoon at that. And a late one.
"Hey, Akyu, let's visit Keine in school."
"Keine? But she's finished her job already..."
"What do you mean?"
"She holds classes in the morning and closes school at 4PM... I don't think she's still there."
"Why not check?"
Akyu shrugs.
"She's come to my house so that means she's closed the shool already."
"I see."
Well, that was a bad plan from the very beggining. What were you trying to do anyway? Keine would probably be busy with classes if she were at school, so...
"Where should we go then?"
"I have no-- Wait. I still got that money from Reimu..." indeed, there's a black burse still sitting inside your pants pocket. Akyu's given Reimu her own money, so that means you should probably return it... "Akyu, I think I ought to give you back the money you gave her. Here."
You try to give Akyu the purse, but she refuses.
"I can't take it. It's yours."
"But, you gave her your own money, so--"
"It's alright." she smiles "It was a price for... buying you from that capricious miko. Is that okay?"
"Akyu, I can't accept it. I'd feel bad. So please, ta--"
Akyu stand on her tip toes and gives you a kiss, interrupting your line. Then, pulling back, looks into your eyes.
"I told you it's okay, so just drop the matter. Please?"
"Akyu... still, I can't. Hey, I've got an idea. I'll buy you something using this money. And whatever you say, I'm not going to give up."
"But--"
"Let's go."
Grabbing her hand, you press forward, towards the market street.

[ ] Clothes shop
[ ] Sweets shop
[ ] Jewelry store
[ ] Restaurant
[ ] Generic smithy
>> No. 7728
[X] Restaurant.

The sweets shop might be patronizing, and the clothes shop... well, uh, yeah. No.

Jewelry... well, maybe we could an opinion on a ring there. But I want a romantic lunch so that we can play footsies with Akyu.
>> No. 7729
[x] Restaurant
>> No. 7730
[ ] Jewelry store
>> No. 7731
[X] Generic shit
>> No. 7732
[X] Jewelry store

What could we possibly find there, I wonder, I wonder?
>> No. 7735
[ ] Restaurant
>>7728
for this reason.
>> No. 7736
[X] Restaurant.

We can feed her romantically.
>> No. 7748
File 121139860149.jpg - (22.66KB , 330x333 , accloud.jpg ) [iqdb]
7748
>>7728
>we can play footsies with Akyu

Wait, you're hoping for a footjob?
>> No. 7749
>>7748
Is this some sort of reverse Shirou post
>> No. 7750
>>7748
So, is Cloud now some kind of reverse-Shiro or something?
>> No. 7751
>>7748

Yes. Or to give HER a footjob. Either one works, really.
>> No. 7763
[X] Restaurant

Yeah, a restaurant would be nice. Quiet, romantic atmosphere, no unneeded disturbances, no Vivi... Yeah, restaurant's a go.
"Hey, how about a restaurant?"
"But we've just finished dinner..."
"A caffee then!"
"A-alright..."
"Lead the way then. Just choose one you like and that will be it."

So, after a few minutes of walking, both of you ended up in a small, quiet caffee in the middle of this noisy village. It's really nice inside. The main colour of decorations is red, but it's a calm one, not very... invading. Almost all the tables are situated in the middle of the hall, though there are three niches in the back, all equipped with a table, two benches on each side and a curtain. Wow, they sure 'know' their business. Those people are competent.
So, one of the niches is where you directed your steps.
After sitting on a soft pillow-coated bench, you lean back and relax. Akyu sat on the opposite side of the table.
"Can I help you?"
A waiter wearing black pants and a black vest approaches your table with a sly smirk. What the hell is his problem? But... his face... You know it from somewhere, though you don't know from where.
"Ah, yes, of course..."
Quickly reading through the menu he gave you, you find some interesting positions.

[ ] Strawberry cake
[ ] Coffee
[ ] Tea
[ ] Cheesecake
[ ] Fruit salad
>> No. 7767
[X] Coffee.

We just finished cake. Time for some caffeine.
>> No. 7768
[ ] Tea
[ ] Tea
[ ] Tea
[ ] Tea
[ ] Tea
>> No. 7770
[X] Coffee.
>> No. 7771
>>A waiter wearing black pants and a black vest approaches your table with a sly smirk. What the hell is his problem? But... his face... You know it from somewhere, though you don't know from where.

Ah, it's the clothes shopkeeper.

>>caffee

Is that a cafe or a coffee?
>> No. 7775
>>7771
>Ah, it's the clothes shopkeeper.

No. Think harder.


>Is that a cafe or a coffee?

Cafe.
>> No. 7789
[x] Coffee
>> No. 7790
[x] Pineapple salad

MANLY DEATH
>> No. 7791
>>7771
>>7775
It's probably the waiter who'll kick you in the gut/head when you're down.
>> No. 7798
>>7775

The guy from the village who used be a "free spirit" like we said we were?
>> No. 7800
>>7775
>Retaurant //~LE YANDERE REPAS~\\ Restaurant
>> No. 7823
File 121141008042.jpg - (51.01KB , 640x640 , 2pdz.jpg ) [iqdb]
7823
Uh, guys? Votes? Please?
>> No. 7827
[X] Coffee.
>> No. 7830
>>7823
[x] Tea
>> No. 7834
[ ] Strawberry cake
Manly Strawberry cake with self plucked Strawberries.
>> No. 7839
>>7823

[X] Coffee.

You want a vote? I've got a vote for you, right here!

You like that? You like it when people vote in your threads? How's it feel, huh? HOW'S IT FEEL?
>> No. 7842
>>7839
>How's it feel, huh? HOW'S IT FEEL?

It makes my ego rise... And makes me want to LET MY YOUNG SPIRIT DRIVE ME, AND GO FOR IT!
>> No. 7850
>>7834
I would pluck Akyu's strawberries, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 7862
[X] Coffee.
>> No. 7897
[x] Coffee
>> No. 8094
[ ] Coffee.