[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121059606127.jpg - (431.27KB , 600x826 , 1210589904985.jpg ) [iqdb]
4683 No. 4683
[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
[x] "Reimu!"

"GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
Your rage is overflowing. It's too late. Your emotions took over. Finding yourself unable of resisting the sudden impulse, you run towards Reimu.
"Reimu!"
The distance is roughly seven meters. It will take less than four steps to cover that. Just four steps.
The red-eyed you regains posture. Seeing you charge in his direction, he readies his silver blade.
You're going to get killed.
You're going to get killed for sure.
He's faster, more agile, more skilled.
There's no way he'll miss this time.
But still...
You have to go.
Reimu is there, wounded, in need of help.
Even if it means death.
You have to reach her first.
"Whoops."
Someone grabs your collar from behind.
Then lifts you off the ground.
"I'm afraid I can't let you touch Reimu right now."
"FUCK YOU, BITCH! LET ME THE FUCK DOWN!"
Now you've lost it. Yukari? One of the strongest youkai in Gensokyo? Feh, she's nothing more than just an egoistic bitch standing between you and the one you love. Swinging your arms in fury, you spit out the worst insults that come to your mind. But her grip remains strong. The distance between you and earth is getting higher and higher.
"Oh, why so hostile?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Trying your best to struggle, you flail all your limbs around, trying to set yourself free.
"Stop throwing around! Do you want me to drop you?"
"Oi."
The red-eyed you speaks, looking up. Both you and Yukari freeze.
"I thought we agreed not to interfere with each other's interests?"
"We did." Yukari answers in cold tone "Am I interfering with yours?"
"Put him down." he points at you "If you do any harm to him, I'm going to kill you. He is mine. You won't take away my revenge."
"Don't move." Yukari whispers in your ear. "I don't know his limits. I gave him a bit of my magic power, but he somehow made it grow stronger every day, so I don't know how powerful he is right now. Calm down and don't move. Not yet."
"Put him down."

[ ] Use to opportunity to ask what the hell is going on
[ ] "Yeah, put me down, bitch!"
[ ] Swing your knife around blindly, try to hit Yukari

>> No. 4684
[x] Use to opportunity to ask what the hell is going on
>> No. 4685
[X] Use to opportunity to ask what the hell is going on.

Damn it Yukari, don't make plans that slip out of your own control.
>> No. 4686
[x] Use to opportunity to ask what the hell is going on

Goddammit that's another story that has jumped headfirst into unnecessarily complicated bullshit. I am really getting sick of anything involving Yukari. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
>> No. 4687
>>4686
>Goddammit that's another story that has jumped headfirst into unnecessarily complicated bullshit. I am really getting sick of anything involving Yukari. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Hey, want me to change it into happy-lucky, generic, naive harem story? Sure, why not.
>> No. 4688
>>4687
YAY

I'm just saying, I don't care for "just as planned" type plot twists. I liked it better when we were killing people for no reason, and kicking Rinnosuke's ass, CRAAAAZY parties, and making sexual advancements on anything wearing a skirt. The battle with our Doppelganger is interesting, but I really hate to see Yukari get involved... in anything.

But maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions. Write on, faggot. Let you're instincts drive you and what-not.
>> No. 4689
[x] Rape Yukari
[x] Jump into the lake
>> No. 4690
[x] Cop a feel.
>> No. 4691
[x] Use the opportunity

if you know what I mean
>> No. 4692
>>4688

Then the day is mine, Anon! I'll take cliche plot twists for one hundred!
>> No. 4693
>>4692
At least give us the chance to kick Yukari in the face. Doing that made me feel better in MiG.
>> No. 4694
[x] Use the opportunity to ask what the hell is going on
>> No. 4695
[ ] Use to opportunity to ask what the hell is going on
>> No. 4696
[x] "Yeah, put me down, bitch!"
[x] Kick her in the face.

DO IT FAGGORT
>> No. 4697
>>4696
Sorry, we already met our quota of Bad Ends for the week yesterday.
>> No. 4698
[ ] Use to opportunity to ask what the hell is going on

What the fuck is she talking about? Giving him power? But why? And what the hell does he mean saying 'revenge'?
"Seriously you guys."
"Huh?" Yukari seems suprised at your sudden remark
"I mean, seriously. Here I am, standi-- oh, wait. Floating in front of my own self, who tells me he wants his revenge. I don't get what's going on here."
"You don't-- Wait a moment."
Red-eyed you smirks.
"Guess the secret's been revealed. I'm sorry, Yukari. You see... I was lying to you all along."
"What?"
"I told you I want to train to defend myself from someone that wants to kill me. Well, I was lying. Heh. I was simply hoping to get my revenge some day. Sure, when I got transported here, which was your fault by the way, I lost all my hope to meet my... beloved family member..."
"..."
What the hell is that guy babbling about? Family member?
"So, Yukari. I am grateful for your magic. I don't know what made you help my cause, but... That doesn't matter." he turns his fiery red gaze at you "You see... After that day... After that day when you... Did that to me... I got transported here. I don't know what mom and dad told you... But I got transported here by an accident. This bitch here, she left a gap open, through which I fell into this world. Long story short, she then took me home, tending to the wounds you gave me... Seriously, I don't know what was your purpose, Yukari, but thanks anyway."
He chuckles.
"That kinda shocked me at first. Youkai, magic, all this shit... But nothing should be suprising for someone that almost died, killed by his own family member... So I trained. In hope of someday getting out of here and getting my revenge, I trained. And trained. And trained. Given a little amount of magic power by my savior, I started enhancing my body's abilites. And after five years... You came. Uh..."
'You' flinches for a moment, placing his hand on his forehead.
Huh?
"And this troublesome connection was estabilished between our minds."
Why does he...?
Forehead... But your forehead hurts too... Does that mean he feels the same pain as you?
"Ghh... Anyways... I thought I'd use this connection to strip you of everything you had and gained in this world... I couldn't control your body... But I could slowly poison your mind with instanity... That would be an equal payback, considering you've taken away my teenage years and whole life in outside world... If you don't remember, that's not good... But I will kill you anyways, it doesn't matter whether you remember it or not. Now, Yukari. Put him down."
Killed? Family member? You can't remember anything about...

Another...

Member...

Of...

Your...

Family...

Throb.

Five years ago...

Throb.

An argument...

Throb.

Brother...

Throb.

Knife...

Throb.

Blood...

Throb.

That sudden impulse, telling you to kill...

Throb.

Kill... Kill... Kill...

Throb.

And then, someone ran up to you... Screaming... Then he called the ambulance...

Throb...

Why have you forgotten about that...?

Throb...

"Ugh..."

Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain...

Murderous instinct?
But... That happened before you entered Gensokyo...
That means...

Throb...

He's not a murderer...

All those thoughts...

Kill... Kill... Kill...

Those were actually... Yours.
You were a killer from the very beggining.
Then he's... not a killer. Because...

You are the ruthless murderer here.

Realizing this, your mind becomes clouded with blackness again.
Switching back to your killer self that tried to kill your brother...
Clutching your knife harder...
There's only one thing you can do now.

Red-eyed enemy grows impatient. How weak.
"Put him down. I am going to kill him now and here."
Kill? This thing wants to kill you?
You chuckle. And break into mad laugher.
"Hahahahaha! Kill? Heh, how naive. You can't kill me, my has-been brother."
Patting Yukari's hand on your collar, you tell her to put you down.
"Eh? But, I thought..."
"Don't think. Put me down. NOW."
"Uh... okay..."
She slowly drifts down. When your feet finally touch the ground, your common sense and reason disappears.
Instead, there's one thought.

Kill.

Not waiting for the blonde youkai to let go of your collar, you turn around.
In split second, her arm is cut off.
She wants to yell, but before that, you slice her neck.
The other arm tries to catch you, but it's too slow.
With just one swing, you cut all her fingers off.
"For the time being, rest in peace, princess of dimensions."
Gathering all your strength, you thrust your knife into Yukari's skull.
"That should keep you still for a while."
Letting her body fall to the ground, you take out another knife.
There is still one left in your pocket.

Ignoring Reimu's shocked stare. Ignoring Suika's wide open mouth, you turn towards the red-eyed enemy.
"Well then..."
You can't help but smirk. This is going to be one hell of a bloodbath.
"Let's kill each other."

[ ] Go all-out, engage in intensive melee combat at close distance
[ ] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing
>> No. 4699
HOLY WALL OF TEXT, BATMAN
[x] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing
>> No. 4700
in b4 I ruined something with bad grammar\spelling because of my laziness that made me skip the proofreading part of making the story
>> No. 4701
[X] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing.

We have three knives. We might as well make use of them.
>> No. 4702
[ ] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing

I have to wonder, do we have enough knives for this sort of thing?
>> No. 4703
>>4701
>We have three knives.

One is currently stuck in Yukari's head.
>> No. 4704
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH KNIVES, KING OF ANTI-HEROES?
[x] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing

No, Nanayanon, you are the murderer.
And then Nanayanon was the true psycho.

(Here's for hoping Yukari isn't pissed when she wakes up. After all, she hasn't really intentionally screwed us yet...or so it seems."
>> No. 4705
>>4703
why is Nanonymous so wasteful? would have been simple to just pull it out, ffs.
>> No. 4706
>>4704
>("
Grammar does not work that way.
>> No. 4707
>>4703
>We have three knives.
>One is currently stuck in Yukari's head.
Oh, damn. Now I'm stumped. You can't play a ranged game with only one extra knife, and I'm not sure Nanayanon is fast enough to peg Alt-Nanaya with a throw knife.
>> No. 4708
[X] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing

Hard choice this time.
>> No. 4709
>>4707

We still have one extra knife, don't we? Throw one and break his neck, if that fail we can go for melee
>> No. 4710
[ ] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing

Why not use our weapons?
>> No. 4711
>>4709
>We still have one extra knife, don't we? Throw one and break his neck
>knife
>Throw one and break his neck

...

Pierce. The word is "pierce".
>> No. 4712
Goddammit, is there anyway for us to NOT go psycho?

[x] Go all-out, engage in intensive melee combat at close distance

I think the other option would just have us waste that extra knife.
>> No. 4713
Heck yeah, Nanayanon has his own personal psycho side/voice! 'Beautiful Killing Chamber', we'll found you yet!

Though really...with a name like that, we'll probably get as much business as Kourindou does. Kourin's such an appropriate business partner for us....
>> No. 4714
>>4711

Play KT again, Kyokushi Nanaya is throwing the knife at his CHEST at bullet speeds and snapping his neck at the same time the knife would hit; Not throwing the knife at his neck.
>> No. 4715
>>4714
Ah, I see. I haven't played KT, so "Throw one and break his neck, if that fail we can go for melee" made no sense to me, since if we were breaking his neck with our hands we would have already entered melee.
>> No. 4716
hey, after this fight, can we cut down on the Tsukihime referencing? at this point it just feels like a ripoff.
>> No. 4717
>>4716
That would be like cutting down on the Castlevania references in SDM:LA. Belmonymous is Belmonymous, and Nanayanon is Nanayanon.

That said, aside from the character traits Nanayanon has already received, I doubt there'll be more references. Though I'll find it absolutely HILARIOUS if Flandre shows up as an Arc parody.
>> No. 4718
>>4716

Why? It's working well this way. And working very well, may I say.
>> No. 4719
>>4715
It's not MY fault that other fellow's an idiot.
>> No. 4720
>>4717

I'd cut Flan into 17 pieces, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 4721
Referencing is fine if it's done as parody, but when you're copying the plot over wholesale I think a line needs to be drawn.
>> No. 4722
>>4721

We'd only end up cutting it anyways so lets not bother.
>> No. 4723
Yukari~n ;_;
>> No. 4724
>>4723

Hail Dorothy, the wicked with is dead!
>> No. 4725
>>4724

wicked with? Goddamnit yukai...
>> No. 4726
>>4721
Plotwise, isn't the only parody "guy fights evil twin"? It's not even a parody so much as a general cliche. Once you get into any finer detail, there's no significant comparison.
>> No. 4727
>>4721
How is this a copy? We're fighting ourselves, yes, but Shiki ran like a bitch in KT, we're fighting to the fucking death and we're just as psycho as it.
>> No. 4728
>>4726
When I think about it, it doesn't even quite constitute the cliche. Since the cliche is usually "good twin vs. evil twin", as opposed to "crazy murderous twin vs. crazy vengeful murderous twin".
>> No. 4729
>>4721

Hm, so wait, am I copying Tsukihime? I admit, the quotes are a clear rip-o-- I mean reference, but the name was chosen by Anon.
About psycho killer dark side... It's a fucking cliche. Sure, Nasu's psycho killer was really cool, but I've been fond of psycho killers ever since elementary school when I read that one book... Uh, what was the title again...? Well, nevermind. Anyways, Nasu's Nanaya is not the only psycho killer with dark side in literature (if Tsukihime can be called literature).
>> No. 4730
File 121060630696.png - (4.01KB , 377x322 , yaffy.png ) [iqdb]
4730
>>4728

Good, yeah, okay. But with anon, every 'good' character immidiately becomes evil or chaotic. Such is the fate of a VN character led by anon.

Also, don't forget that this path is only one of 11 pathes that I'm planning to write. YES, I AM PLANNING TO WRITE THEM ALL. Of course, as long as there's an anon to make the choices.

Yaffy: Yea, and some of the pathes don't involve 'psycho twin' at all. So yeah.
>> No. 4731
>>4724

Fuck you. ;_;
>> No. 4732
>>4727
first we get the dream sequence, now we get the evil twin showdown. even the twin's backstory is copied from TH. this is a significant chunk, no?
>> No. 4733
>>4732
>even the twin's backstory is copied from TH

Shiki Tohno and Nanaya would have to be two diffirent entities for that story to be copied.
>> No. 4734
>>4732
Dream sequence with Nanaya in TH? I don't remember anything like that...

By the way, I'm taking a seven minute break to play vidya. Settle the matter without me.
>> No. 4735
>>4730
Nanayanon/Reimu/Suika vs SDM, do want
>> No. 4736
>>4733
I mean SHIKI.
>> No. 4737
File 121060675911.jpg - (98.92KB , 800x640 , 1208483521691.jpg ) [iqdb]
4737
>>4734

Scrap that, I haven't even read whole Tsukihime, so I suppose it's possible that I missed some of the scenes. I also haven't finished KT.

Well, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Have a Reimu in erotic outfit as I play sum sword swingam gaems.
>> No. 4738
File 121060689118.jpg - (155.71KB , 340x444 , 1204907156251.jpg ) [iqdb]
4738
>>4737

How about you get to work instead slave.
>> No. 4739
>>4737
>Have a Reimu in erotic outfit as I play sum sword swingam gaems.
You have 10 minutes.
Oh my god, thigh highs.
You have 5 minutes.
>> No. 4740
>>4732
Nah. Unless my info is false, SHIKI attacked Shiki; this parallels Nanayanon and Vengeful Alt-Nanaya respectively. But that's where similarities end. SHIKI went violent due to supernatural blood (while Nanayanon was violent due to an argument), Shiki didn't become crazy vengeful like our twin did, SHIKI and Shiki aren't actual brothers (our twin apparently is), SHIKI didn't become a relatively amiable guy later on like Nanayanon did, SHIKI didn't have a split crazy personality (that was Shiki, who is not the Nanayanon parallel, since Nanayanon was not the one attacked and injured), etc.

There are some similarities, due to Anon choosing Nanaya-name and YAF playing along with character trait references, but that's about it.
>> No. 4741
>>4740
doesn't have to be a carbon-copy to be a ripoff.
>> No. 4742
>>4740
>but that's about it.

Don't forget the quotes. I am ripping off the quotes after all. I just can't think of anything more badass than Nanaya's vicory speeches from MB. I'm not a poetic murderer after all.

brb, M20 VH RG
>> No. 4743
>>4741
So, plotwise, where is the ripoff? Once you remove the fact that Anon chose the Nanaya name, and YAF played along by giving Nanaya similar character traits, where is the plot ripoff? Basically, as mentioned before, we have a fight in the past that resulted in vengeful twin vs. other twin, and at best that's merely a cliche.
>> No. 4744
>>4742
Ohhh, is that where those lines are from? I've been making my way through Tsukihime, and had been wondering when Shiki would start with crazy talk about beautiful killing chambers, webbing in the darkness, etc.
>> No. 4746
>>4744
Right, those are from Melty Blood. But you get quite bit of Nanaya awesomeness in Tsukihime too. My favourites are at the end of Kohaku route.
>> No. 4747
[X] Play a mix of melee and ranged combat, combining slicing and knife throwing.

Black stage.
Nothing else.
Just you and your enemy.
Just like in that dream.
Nothing else matters.
Just you and that red-eyed copy. Poor rip-ff, plagiarism, weak poser.
Nothing else can stop you now.
Weakling, crib, useless look-alike.
Then why not...
Eyesore, worm, maggot, parasite.
Just get rid of it?

A single yellow line flares up in your brain. Like a circuit, a wire connecting your body to your murderous instincts. And now...

It connects...

Every nerve...

Of your body...

To your inner killer...

Somersaulting back, you pull out the knife from this blonde woman's body. Then, standing on your hands, you throw it at your enemy. Still standing upside-down, you catch the knife that slid out of your pocket. Even before the first one connects, a second knife is flying at your enemy's neck.
Cling!
He blocked it. Deflected your throw. But it doesn't matter.
Because.
By the same split-second the blades connected, you are already behind him and catch the deflected knife.
"Tch!"
Impatient. Fidgety.
Unlike you.
To whom a millisecond feels like whole eternity.
You can see your second knife flying at his back as he's turning around, wanting to take a swing at your neck.
Too slow.
He's just too slow.
"How pathetic. To think I used to listen to your voice. I feel ashamed."
Diving under his arm, you stab his abdomen. Using the other knife, you cut his arm all the way from the shoulder, to the end of his middle finger, literally cutting it open. But that's not all.
Because as soon as you finish the cut, the second thrown knife reaches it's target.
With a satisfying ripping sound, it pierces his back from behind.
With that, he falls to the ground.

"Is that all you got?"
Red-eyed enemy tries to lift himself up.
But fails horribly. A pool of red forms beneath his chest.
"To say the truth, I have expected something more from you. Five years of training? Feh, try in fifty."
Walking up to his bleeding body, you pull out your knives.
"Burn in hell, you has-been."
He twitches.
"What is it? Not done yet? After getting your heart pierced? Ya weren't lyin with that magic stuff, were you?"
"Nnnn... Kill.... You...."
He reaches out his healthy hand to you.

[ ] Grab his hair and cut his throat
[ ] Jump back
>> No. 4748
[ ] Jump back
>> No. 4749
[X] Jump back, throw another knife at him.
I don't trust that hand of his, it probably glows with an awesome power or something.
>> No. 4750
[x] Jump back

He's gonna hadoken our ass if we stay near him.
>> No. 4751
[x] Jump back

Although the other choice is tempting.
"Kill the pig, cut her throat. Kill the pig, cut her throat."
>> No. 4752
>>4750
He's only got one functioning hand, so he can only use Gadoken, which is much more limited in range.
>> No. 4753
[x] Jump back
>> No. 4754
>>4749
>I don't trust that hand of his, it probably glows with an awesome power or something.
This Anon knows the score.

[x] Jump back

...watch him try and devour our mind or something.
>> No. 4755
[X] Jump back.

We'll end him soon enough. Patience is the virtue we hold over him.

Hopefully we can recover from our murderous urges once we're finished with this.
>> No. 4756
[ ] Jump back
Fuckers magic, GTFO.
>> No. 4757
[x] Jump back
We're a killer, but an elegant one.
>> No. 4758
Wait a second...Alt-Nanaya's been training for years, was given some of Yukari's power, and Nanayanon STILL beats him out in terms of speed? Moving faster than a thrown knife?

Nanayanon has some weird supernatural hax going on.
>> No. 4759
[ ] Jump back

Not safe.
Something's wrong here.
Distance.
Keep distance.

You jump back, landing in very low position, almost lying on the grond, using all four limbs to support yourself.
If he were to throw something at you, he'd be having hard time to hit the target.
But he doesn't do anything like that. Instead, he just stands up, groaning quietly. Then he glances at his wounded arm.
"Useless, huh?"
Grabbing it with his healthy hand, he...
Rips it off.
Simply as that.
He just ripped his own arm.
Fountain of blood gushes out of the stump.
Disgusting, wet sound of flesh falling to the ground.
"Uhhh..."
Reimu moans weakly. It was probably too much for her stomach to take.
Red-eyed stretches. Less and less of blood comes out of his wound.
"Look at this. This is my determination. I shall defeat you with only one hand, brother."
"You're just an insane, weak-minded fool."
"Insane? Maybe. Maybe I am insane. But so are you. Well then. Let's finish this."

[ ] Apply the same tactic - throw knives, then rush at him
[ ] Wait and see what he does
[ ] He's no match for you with just one arm. Move in for the kill.
>> No. 4760
[x] Wait and see what he does

He won't fall for the same trick twice, and I doubt we want to just close with him.
>> No. 4761
[x] Wait and see what he does

That's some freaky damage resistance. I'm not rushing in only to see him shake off my blows and use freaky magic on me.
>> No. 4762
[x] Wait and see what he does
>> No. 4763
[z] Wait and see what he does
>> No. 4764
Hmm. Applying same tactic is just asking for trouble, and being careless is never good. Then again waiting could prove just as deadly.

[X] Wait and see what he does
I'll take my chances with this.
>> No. 4765
[x] Wait and see what he does

In before holy grail quotes.
>> No. 4766
>>4759
Note: Never apply the same fucking tactic. Remember what happened to Rinnosuke when he did that to us?

[ ] Wait and see what he does
>> No. 4767
[ ] Wait and see what he does
>> No. 4768
[X] Wait and see what he does
Either he has some trick up his sleeve or he is just boasting. If he doesn't have some trick planned then we don't need to worry because his lack of an arm and a fair amount of blood will be a large enough handicap that we'll be able to win unless we do something stupid. If we rush in and he does have a trick ready then we're likely to get killed. We should probably avoid repeating the same attack we used before. Patience is what gave us our edge over him, we shouldn't throw it away know.
>> No. 4769
If this is leads to bad end reactions will be great. One time that every Anon agrees what to do we would end up killed.
>> No. 4770
[X] SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
>> No. 4771
[ ] Wait and see what he does

This is unusual.
Irregular.
"What's wrong? You're not going to attack me?"
He's smiling. Taunting. Trying to trick into attacking him. But why? Is he hiding some sort of power?
"..."
"Why so silent? Are you shocked? Shocked that I ripped my own arm off? It's a small price to pay for what I'm about to do."
"And that is?"
"Oh, that is... I'm going to kill you."
With a lightning-fast move, he shoots his hand forward.
Literally shoots.
His palm severed itself from the rest of his hand, connected only by a small vein.
"What the fu--!"
Put off guard like that, you don't dodge in time. The hand grabs your face.
And pulls it forward.
Towards the red-eyed monster.
You can't do anything.
Anything.
Anything to stop your flight.
Anything to stop him from grabbing your throat.
And rising you high above the ground.
"Ghh--!"
His grip is too strong. You can feel burning sensation in your windpipe.
"Hahahaha!"
He laughs.
Laughs at your helplessness.
At your futile attempts to free yourself.
This extended arm of his. This hand, grasping your throat. Connected only by a small vein... This vein...
"What are you going to do now, I wonder? What will you do?"
It has to be it. It's the only thing that keeps this hand connected to the rest of his body.
Black haze disrupts your vision.
Your lungs desperately scream for oxygen.
Just... cut... this vein...
Knife in your pocket... There is one there... You hid it just after jumping back.
You just have to... take it out... And cut this vein...
"Just as I expected. You're too predictable, brother."
Before you can put your hand inside your pocket, you fly down, straight towards the enemy. He's retracting this demonic arm of his.
Just before your heads bump with each other, you suddenly stop.
He's still holding you up, his face now inches away from yours.
Bloodshot eyes. Dirty hair. This insane smirk...
"And now you die."
Saying that, he smashes you into the ground.
"UGH!"
With inhuman strength, he slams his fist down.
You can feel your ribs being crushed under this tremendous pressure.
"D--ghnn..."
You try to curse, but there's only blood coming out of your mouth. That means... your ribs have been shattered and some of the slivers got inside your lungs.
Not good.
Bad.
Very bad.
Piercing screech is the only thing you can hear.
You can't make out anything else.
Red-eyed raises his fist, probably to plant the final punch in your skull.
Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech....
Through that screech... You can hear... A voice... Someone's shouting...
You can't move.
Can't move at all.
Black haze gets stronger.
Cold lingering inside your head... gets stronger... with... each... passing... second...

And...

Each...

Second....

Feels...

Like...

An...


...


.... eternity....

[ ] Close your eyes
[ ] Don't close your eyes
>> No. 4772
Sonuvacrap.
>> No. 4773
[ ] Don't close your eyes
>> No. 4774
[x] Don't close your eyes

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 4775
[ ] Don't close your eyes

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?"
>> No. 4776
[x] Whichever option Yaffy thinks is best
Stick-figure Yaffy! You know what you doing.
>> No. 4777
>>4772

This is the kind of answer I write bad ends for. Just as fucking planned.
>> No. 4778
[X] Don't close your eyes
>> No. 4779
[X] Close your eyes
>> No. 4780
File 121061558873.png - (3.78KB , 377x322 , yaffy.png ) [iqdb]
4780
>>4776

Yaffy: Hmm, so Anon almost got himself killed again. Interesting. Now before we stamp those papers, make sure the information is corre-- AHEM! Sorry.

So, where were we? Ah, yes. Having your ears being constantly pierced by a loud screech, you were still able to hear a shout. That had to be one loud shout. I think I heard it all the way here.
Hm, but what was that person shouting? Something about... 'enough'... 'nimm'?
>> No. 4781
File 12106156003.png - (5.01KB , 377x322 , yaffy2.png ) [iqdb]
4781
Oh, sorry guys, but it seems the pizza I ordered is here. See you later!
>> No. 4782
[x] Anemia
>> No. 4783
File 121061560930.png - (2.54KB , 377x322 , yaffy3.png ) [iqdb]
4783
>> No. 4784
[x] Don't close your eyes
>> No. 4785
>>4780
Oh Yaffy, you're so moe
>> No. 4786
File 121061573681.jpg - (57.70KB , 240x320 , 1149106581461.jpg ) [iqdb]
4786
Pizza you say?
>> No. 4787
File 121061594943.png - (4.59KB , 377x322 , yaffy3.png ) [iqdb]
4787
>>4786

Holy magnoly!
>> No. 4788
File 121061597121.png - (4.85KB , 377x322 , yaffy4.png ) [iqdb]
4788
>>4787

It's a new flavour of pizza!
>> No. 4789
File 121061599280.png - (4.22KB , 377x322 , yaffy5.png ) [iqdb]
4789
>>4788

The flavour is...

Moe.
>> No. 4790
[ ] Don't close your eyes

...is always the answer. Except in /eientei/.
>> No. 4791
[ ] Don't close your eyes

[ ] stop roleplaying and write
>> No. 4792
[X] Don't close your eyes
FUCK YES YAFFY!
>> No. 4793
>>4783
Bastard killing off Yukari, you shall not be forgiven.
>> No. 4794
>>4793

Bitch deserved it.
>> No. 4795
>>4793
Forgiveness Quest route GET!
>> No. 4796
[ ] Don't close your eyes

No. You can't give in. You can't give in to this coldness in your head. You can't give in to this pain in your chest. You can't give in. Not yet. It's not time yet. Not the fucking time yet! You still have so many things to do! This can't fucking end here!
Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech...
But despite your mental outburts, your body still doesn't react to any signals. Your arms are limp. So are your legs. Breathing is hard, almost impossible. No, actually, it is impossible. Impossible. Pain makes it unbearable even to move your eyelids, not mentioning doins something tiresome as breathing.
Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech...
So, is this it? Are you going to die here? After discovering the truth of your past? Crushed by it's own disgusting fist?
Your past.
Is about.
To.
Swing it's fist.
Down.
But before that.
There's something red in the sky. Red lines. No, they're not lines. They're bigger. They look like... Spikes?
Hundreds of red spikes come diving from the sky. All aimed at your past's chest.
It is not aware of it.
Closer and closer.
It doesn't know.
Closer. Flying at an amazing speed.
It doesn't know that...
Really close.
With this smile...
You recognize those from somewhere.
It will die.

At that moment, hundreds of red spikes pierce red-eyed's chest. Warm liquid splashes on your face. Mixing with you own blood and dirt, it makes a disgusting blend, now covering your whole upper body. It's not alive anymore. With that vicious smile, it dies in a single instant.
Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeech.
Someone... A little girl with orange hair approaches him from behind.
Placing her hand on his back...
She shatters his body into thousands of red pieces.
A long-haired girl, dressed in red suddenly appears in your field of view.
Her worried face is the last thing you see before drifting away into black void...
>> No. 4797
So does that make Nanayanon the strongest in Gensokyo now?
>> No. 4798
>>4797
And then Nanayanon was a nine-ball.
>> No. 4799
FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST WAIFUS EVER
>> No. 4800
>>4796
Oh shit son, is that some Reimu/Suika Normal End?
>> No. 4801
>>4796
So, Nasu, when do we get our mollusks?
>> No. 4802
>>4796

I don't have an image macro for how awesome this is.
>> No. 4803
>>4801
I was thinking the same thing, but first we need some Hisui route mind fuck
>> No. 4804
Waking up, you find yourself in a completely diffirent place. A complete opposite of that comfortable black abyss. Everything is white here.
White.
White walls.
While ceiling.
While sheets.
While chair.
White windows.
Blinding. It's blinding. Blinding.
"Uuugh..."
It hurts. Your eyes hurt.
Trying to rub your eyelids, you only invoke more pain, this time spreading throughout your whole body. Emanating from chest, it travels your nerves, all the way to the tips of your toes.
You hear a door opening somewhere nearby.
"Oh, you're awake."
An unfamiliar voice. Female. Is it really that unfamiliar? No, you've heard it somewhere before.
"Are you okay?"
"Windowblinds... Shut them..."
"Ah, yes. Of course."
Ahhh, much better. Now you can at least see something beside the ominous whiteness.
Checking your surroundings, you find out that you are in...

A hospital room.
Hospital room.
Hospital room?
Wait, what the hell is going on?
"Hey, where am--"
"Goodbye."
The door closes. All you could see was a lock of blonde hair, fluttering behind the nurse that has just left this room. She was a nurse, right?

Knock knock.
There's a knocking on the door.
Not waiting for your answer, the door opens, revealing a middle-aged man. He's bald, but makes it up with rich facial hair, including impressive medieval-nobility-style moustache. He's wearing a white coat.
Doctor, huh? Well, it's not that strange since you're in hospital...
Which reminds you. What the fuck is a hospital doing in Gensokyo?
"I see that you're awake, son."
"Mhm..."
"I have to say you were hit pretty bad. We almost lost hope et caetera, et caetera... But let's save this talk for later. Now just let me examine you."
No use resisting.

After 10 minutes or so, the doctor finishes examining your body (which was quite painful), and notes something in this little note of his.
"Hmmm..."
He mumbles to himself.

[ ] Ask about the nurse
[ ] Ask where the hell are you
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 4805
>>4803

here is your mindfuck, anon
>> No. 4806
[x] Ask where the hell are you
>> No. 4807
[ ] Ask where the hell are you
>> No. 4808
[x] Ask where the hell are you

You best not be pulling a concealed the conclusion on us YAF.
>> No. 4809
[x] Ask about the nurse
>> No. 4810
[X] Ask where the hell are you.

Sooner we figure out where we are, sooner we figure out how to get back, sooner we score our delicious harem.
>> No. 4811
[X] Ask where the hell are you

...I want back to Gensokyo. This place is not good.
>> No. 4812
[x] Ask about the nurse

i mean, she just said goodbye and fucking left, what kind of service is that?
>> No. 4813
[X] Ask where the hell are you
Even if we aren't in Gensokyo we can just get back the same way we got there before.
>> No. 4814
[X] Ask where the hell are you.
If this is real word bad end you might as well just turn on autopilot.
>> No. 4815
[ ] Ask where the hell are you
>> No. 4816
[x] GODDAMMIT YUKARI!

You know it's her fault.
>> No. 4817
I'm guessing miss blond nurse is actually Yukari, who Reimu has forced to gap us into a genuine hospital and make sure we're okay. Then, once we're recovered, Reimu will make her gap us back in.
>> No. 4818
[ ] Ask about the nurse
>> No. 4820
>>4804
>>4817
Ah, of course, the 'nurse' was Yukari. How dull of me not to figure it out. I suppose it'd be unsurprising if she dumped us in the outside world to get us checked out.

Not sure that Reimu forced Yukari to do anything though. She'd just had her butt kicked by Yukari after all (though a sudden comeback isn't impossible). I have the feeling that we'll come out of this owing Yukari for her help....

Aw, shit. Yukari's Favor quest, incoming?
>> No. 4821
[ ] Ask where the hell are you
>> No. 4822
[X] Ask where the hell are you.

"Ey, doc?"
"Atisit, son?"
"Where the hell am I anyway?"
He looks at you.
"Where are you? Well, I suppose it's normal to be confused after spending 9 days in bed."
"Yeah, I guess so, so where--- WAIT WHAT?!"
He frowns.
"You were brought here 9 days ago. We don't know who was it that carried you here, but helping the wounded is doctor's duty, no matter who his patient is."
"I see..."
Nine days? Nine fucking days? What the hell?
"So where IS this place?"
"This is a hospital, son. Central hospital of our city,---"
Chirrrrrp!
Cicada's cry blocks out the last part of his sentence. Goddamnit. Not that it matters anyway.
"So this is... not in Gensokyo?"
"Gensokyo? Never heard of it."
"Shit..."
Seriously, what the hell is going on?

Spending the rest of the day lying on your bed, you try to collect your memories into one entirety. You fought that guy... Then, your ribcage got pretty much caved in. And then he got killed by Reimu and Suika... And next thing you see is this white room.
"Goddamnit."
Dropping down onto a soft, white pillow, you sigh.

The next day, the doctors try to investigate your identity, but it turns out you're in a diffirent country than the one you used to live in. Having no means of contacting your family... That is... Your parents.......................... You are forced to spend few next weeks in hospital.

And so you do. From day to day, you spend your time in this plain white room. When you finally start to feel good enough to walk, you take long strolls in the hospital corridors. People aren't too friendly, bah, they are extremely unfriendly, but at least they don't poke their noses into other people's business. Your only ally in this white prison is that moustache doctor who examines you every day. Sometimes you discuss the newest information about the world. Sometimes you chat about your school days or other useless stuff.
And like that, in boredom, many days pass. You are not allowed to go outside until you're fully healed, forced to stay in this white prison.

You wake up, greeting another similiar morning.
"Yaaaawn..."
Sun is shining outside.
Looking at the clock, you see that it's almost time for your examination.
Knock, knock.
Speaking of the devil.
Greeting you with the same text as always, moustache doc comes into the room.
"Why, hello there, son. Ready for another round of poking metal rods into various holes of your body?"

After he had left, you lied on your bed. It's really a nice day. What would one do on such a sunny day?

[ ] Stay in your room
[ ] Go to the roof
[ ] Wander in the corridors
>> No. 4823
[ ] Wander in the corridors
>> No. 4824
Not sure if we're fully healed yet so
[x] Wander in the corridors
>> No. 4825
[ ] Go to the roof
AND NO JUMPING OFF.
>> No. 4826
[ ] Stay in your room
>> No. 4827
[x] Stay in your room

I waited for you Reimu.
>> No. 4828
[X] Go to the roof.

Roofs. They compel me.
>> No. 4829
>>4825
And also stay away from the edge.
>> No. 4830
[x] Go to the roof
Maybe when we get to the top of the hospital roof, Pyramid Head will come to bitchslap us back into Gensokyo. It worked for James!
>> No. 4831
[x] Go to the roof

Cannot resist the roof.
>> No. 4832
>>4827
Yeah, because that really worked well for Shiki.

I smell some TRUE END.
>> No. 4833
>>4832
Nah, we already received Nanaya True End after we holed up in a forest after running away from the Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 4834
[X] Go to the roof
Something MUST happen.
>> No. 4835
>>4833
...Which is why this will be the... uh.

I don't know.

POST FASTER, YAF.
>> No. 4836
>"Why, hello there, son. Ready for another round of poking metal rods into various holes of your body?"

[X] Roof
>> No. 4837
[X] Go to the roof

"Mmm..."
It's really warm today. Truly, gentlemen, this is what they call a 'nice weather'. The best place to enjoy such weather would be roof. Almost no people come to the roof and it should be really pleasant here, with this sun and all.
"Well then, shall we go?"

Opening the roof door, you feel a slight breeze ruffling your hair. It's not chilly, but nicely regulates the temperature of body under the constant bombardment of sunrays.
Panorama of this unknown city spreads before your eyes. It's a fairly large city, considering it's surrounded by mountains.
"City in the middle of a dale, huh?"
Closing the door behind you, you walk to the edge of the roof. There's a handrail there, preventing people from falling off accidentialy, but it would prove no problem to jump over it or crawl under it.

[ ] Stay here
[ ] Climb over the handrail, sit on the edge of the roof, look down on the street
[ ] Jump
>> No. 4838
[ ] Stay here
>> No. 4839
[X] Climb over the handrail, sit on the edge of the roof, look down on the street

Dangerous!
>> No. 4840
>>4837

How far is the hospital roof from the ground?

Would we splat if we jumped?
>> No. 4841
>>4837
[ ] Climb over the handrail, sit on the edge of the roof, look down on the street
>> No. 4842
[X] Stay here

No sense offin' ourselves here.
>> No. 4843
[x] Stay here

Edges aren't our friend.
>> No. 4844
>>4840

It would be accurate to say that you could challenge pancakes in terms of flatness and quanity of red topping (and I don't mean strawberry jam here) if you jumped.
>> No. 4845
>>4844

Alright, thanks.
>> No. 4846
[x] Stay here

As much as I like heights, my sense of self-preservation prevents me from edge sitting.
>> No. 4847
[ ] Jump

There's a border waiting for us. BELIEVE IN YUKARI.
>> No. 4848
[X] Stay here.

No jumping. We're not doing this like we did in MiG.
>> No. 4850
[X] Stay here
>> No. 4851
[X] Stay here

Let's not kill ourselves just yet.
>> No. 4852
>>4847
Fuck, in before jumping off is a metaphor for wanting to leave this world and go back to Gensokyo, and staying here's a metaphor for wanting to go back to happy life with parents.

That'd be such a terrible end.
>> No. 4853
[ ] Jump
I believe in you Neo.


I mean Yukari.
>> No. 4854
[x] Get near the edge but keep a sharp eye and ear out for anyone coming around, and a firm grip on something anchored well that we've made SURE will hold our weight, should a pesky errant breeze come up.
>> No. 4855
>>4852

It's the logical choice in this situation. We could live a 'normal' life but never go back to what we had OR we can take the risk and potentially get back to Gensokyo. Or die. Either works for me.
>> No. 4856
[X] Stay here.
>> No. 4857
[X] Stay here

Ignoring the strong impulse telling you to jump over the handrail and sit on the edge of the roof, you decide to sit on a bench instead. Interesting. Did they put it here especially for people who come to relax here?
"Really..."
Thinking about such things... You must be really desperate, trying to make your brain busy with an irrelevant thing like that.
"What the hell am I doing...?"

After spending a few hours on the rooftop, you come back to your room. It's almost dinner time, and even though the hospital food is horrible, your stomach urges you to eat as much as it's possible.
"Whew..."
Finishing the place of boiled peas, you drop down on your bed.

Time passes. Noises from the street create a nice background sound for the emptyness of your mind.
This world...
Unfriendly people...
Horrible food...
It's an eyesore...

Knock knock.
While you nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at your chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," you muttered, "tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more."

[ ] "Come in."
[ ] "Fuck off, doc."
[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 4858
[X] Jump
>> No. 4859
[X] "Come in."
>> No. 4860
[ ] "Come in."
>> No. 4861
[X] "Come in."
Please be Yukari coming to get is away from this horrible world.
>> No. 4862
[ ] "Come in."
>> No. 4863
[x] "Come in."
>> No. 4864
[x] "Come in."
Welcome to my wonderful killing chamber.
>> No. 4865
[x] "Come in."
>> No. 4866
>While you nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
>As of some one gently rapping, rapping at your chamber door.
>"'Tis some visitor," you muttered, "tapping at my chamber door -
>Only this, and nothing more."

....Awesome.
>> No. 4867
[ ] "Come in."
>> No. 4868
[ ] "Come in."

As amusing as "Fuck off Doc" would be.
>> No. 4869
[ ] "Come in."
>> No. 4870
[x] "Come in."
>> No. 4871
[X] "Come in."

Please be sum touhou.
>> No. 4872
Remember, the Hakurei Shrine exists on both sides of the border. Maybe Reimu brought us to the local hospital in the real world, and is now coming to visit us.
>> No. 4873
>>4861
>Please be Yukari coming to get is away from this horrible world.
It's actually not too bad, so far, since they've treated us all of their own accord. Of course, this may just be a prelude to horrible medical experiments or somesuch.
>> No. 4874
>>4873

You mean the bill. I bet we die of a heart attack when we see it.
>> No. 4875
[x] "Come in."

"Come in."
There's a moment of silence, then the door slowly opens.
Behind it is...
Who is it?
"Uh, is it the right room?"
A girl. She's probably around 17, judging by her looks. She's wearing a white shirt and a black skirt, her long black hair tied behind her head with a red ribbon. She also has a red handbag. Looking up on her face, you see that she's wearing glasses. Her eyes have a slighlty red shade.
Damn it, there's something about her... Something familiar....
"Uh..."
She's still standing there, not walking into your room.
"Please come in?"
"Ah!"
She jumps up a little.
"Yes, yes of course."
Closing the door behind her, she walks into the room.
"Mind if I take a seat?"
You shake your head while she sits on that white chair beside your bed.
Damn it... There's really something familiar about her... But... There's no way... No, it can't be...

[ ] "Who are you?"
[ ] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."
[ ] "R-Reimu?! What are YOU doing here?!"
>> No. 4876
Quote Yaffi: Nevermore
>> No. 4878
File 12106226951.jpg - (46.19KB , 445x480 , 1208373765556.jpg ) [iqdb]
4878
>>4875

forgot my pic
>> No. 4879
[ ] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."
>> No. 4880
[X] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."
Who cares if it's not her
We're going to off ourselves eventually anyway.
>> No. 4881
[z] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."
>> No. 4882
[ ] "R-Reimu?! What are YOU doing here?!"
>> No. 4883
[X] Rape
>> No. 4884
The "What are YOU doing here" kinda makes it seem like she shouldn't belong there, at least to me. Might aswell go with the hug.

[x] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."
>> No. 4885
[x] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."
>> No. 4886
>>4883

Wait for it, anon. Wait for it.
>> No. 4887
[x] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."

I have no words.
>> No. 4888
[ ] "Who are you?"
>> No. 4889
>>4875
[x] GENUFLECT
>> No. 4890
[X] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."

Good to see you, love.
>> No. 4891
[ ] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."
>> No. 4892
yaffy? whaddya say?
>> No. 4893
>>4892

Yaffy ain't here man.
>> No. 4894
>>4892

Stop resorting to EASY MODO.
>> No. 4895
[x] Sit up and hug her "Long time no see."

Even if it's not her... Even if there's no way for her to be here...
This similiarity is too much.
Throwing the covers off yourself, you sit up and hug the girl.
"Ah?"
She gives out a suprised gasp.
Damn it, even her smell is almost the same.
"Long time no see."
Holding her so tightly it makes the pain in your chest live anew, you whisper those words.
"Awwww... And here I thought I'd put up with this facade for a bit more... Yeah, long time no see indeed."
She finally hugs back.
After spending a minute or so in this position, both of you pull away at the same time.
"I'm so happy to see you, Reimu. You have no idea how I missed you."
"Yeah, me too, Nanaya."
She takes off her glasses.
"I'd say 'welcome back', but let's save it for later."
"You're right. How did you get here anyway?"
"Ah, that..." she looks down "Yukari dropped off me here some time ago... Apparently she's familiar with this area. She gave me some money and told me to buy some clothes and meet you in this hospital."
"That Yukari..."
"So I did as she told me and got here soon after that. I had some trouble finding your room, because... Nanaya is a false name, right? There was no one registered under that name in this hospital. And I didn't know your true name, so..."
She looks down, saddened.

[ ] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
[ ] "Sorry I didn't tell you."
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 4896
[ ] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 4897
[ ] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 4898
False name? True name? lolwut.

[ ] "They don't have me listed? That's odd...."
>> No. 4899
[ ] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 4900
[X] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 4901
[x] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 4902
[x] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."

No Reimu I am the psycho
>> No. 4903
[ ] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 4904
[z] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 4905
[ ] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."

and how does THE HOSPITAL know our name ?
I don't recal we ever had a passport with us.
Our room would simply be listed as "name unknown", and the police would check up on us from time to time too.
>> No. 4906
[X] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."

Unless we were carrying ID they wouldn't know our name anyway, since we're in another country.
>> No. 4907
[x] Say nothing. "Yare yare daze."
>> No. 4908
>>4905
>>4906
'Struth.

Nanaya is Nanaya.
>> No. 4909
>>4905
This Shrine was not meant to be logic, like any anime, just sit back and enjoy it, if you want something that makes perfect sense, then you are wrong here.
>> No. 4910
[X] Call out Flandre's name.
>> No. 4911
File 121062432331.png - (198.37KB , 423x314 , 1208872677385.png ) [iqdb]
4911
>>4910
>> No. 4912
>>4910
gb2/sdm/
>> No. 4913
>She takes off her glasses.
Shit, she's going to cut our lines!
>> No. 4914
[ ] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."

"What are you talking about? You know my true name!"
She raises her chin a bit.
"I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with, Reimu!"
Looking up at you, she rubs her eyes.
"... thanks."
"Anyways," you try to change the subject "Could you tell me what happened while I was... out? The last thing I remember is Suika ripping that guy apart."
"Ah, yes. You're right. But before that..."
"Hm? What is it?"
"Nanaya, please, kiss me."

Then she told you the story. After you passed out, Reimu and Suika carried both you and Yukari inside the shrine. While Yukari was just dropped in a bedroom to recover, you were lied down in the living room, Reimu trying to fix you up as much as she could, while Suika went to bring Marisa and Alice.
"What about Mima?"
"Mima... was missing since that incident. After we returned to the shrine, she was just... gone. Without trace. I haven't seen her since then. Anyway, after they came and examined you, Alice said that there's nothing she could do. So... we decided to put you in magic stasis and wait for Yukari's recovery."
Which occured pretty fast. Taking only two days to recover from her wounds, Yukari finally woke up.
"She said that she's going to take you to the outside world... I was afraid that she'd want to take revenge for what you had done to her on that day, but she said she didn't mind."
"Really. That's unlike her."
"So after Yukari took you away, we continued our normal lives... Of course, I couldn't really return, because I was worrying so much..."
Her shoulders tremble.
"Damnit Reimu, don't cry. Everything's alright. I'm alive and quite healthy."
"Yes... Sorry."
"Don't apologize."
"Sorry."
"Reimu."
"I said sorry, okay?! Don't tease me!"
"I'm not!"
"You are!"
"I'm not! Get on with the story, please."
"O-okay... Nine days after she took you away, Yukari told us she had gone to check up on you and you're alright. But when I asked her to take me to where you were, she told me you're not fully recovered yet."
"That's quite true..."
"Then, today, when we were eating breakfast, Yukari suddenly dropped by and said that she can take me to you."
"And the rest of the story I already know."
Reimu leans towards you and embraces your shoulders, pressing her face against your chest.
"I'm so happy to see you."
"Me too."

You spend the rest of the day chatting with Reimu in your room. The nurse that brought you supper was quite suprised to find a visitor in a patient's room that late, but your meaningful suggestion made her drop the matter and leave you alone.
"Uh, Nanaya?"
"Yeah?"
"I've got some cash left here, so I'll go buy something to eat, okay?"
"Let me do it."
"But--"
"Let me do it. I want to stretch my legs. There are vending machines at the front door, so I won't be even leaving the building."
"Vending machines?"
"Ah, right... Nevermind that. Just wait here."
"O-okay..."
She gives you a small, black purse.
"If someone comes here and tries to give you that shit about 'no visits this late', you know what to say, right?"
"I know."
"Good."

The walk to the front entrance, despite not being too long, is still refreshing.
After counting the money in the purse, you decide that it's enough to buy some snacks and something to drink and there'll still be a little money left.
"Hm... Let's get this... This... And this... And as for the drinks...."
"Ey there, boy."
You hear someone's voice behind you.
Turning around, you see a tall figure, dressed in brown coat, brown cowboy had and wearing sunglasses... With artificial nose and moustache.
"What the..."
"I have something special right here. Just for you. Interested?"

[ ] "Sure, but what is it?"
[ ] "Flock off, featherface."
[ ] Ignore the stranger.
>> No. 4915
[ ] "Sure, but what is it?"
>> No. 4916
[ ] Shift for focused movement
>> No. 4917
>>Mima... was missing since that incident. After we returned to the shrine, she was just... gone. Without trace. I haven't seen her since then.
NO. This can't... Be...

[X] "Sure, but what is it?"
Always check the wares of strange people that offer you things!
>> No. 4918
[X] Ignore the stranger.
>> No. 4919
[x] "Sure, but what is it?"
wat
>> No. 4920
[ ] "Sure, but what is it?"
What could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 4921
[x] WHAT A' YA' SELLIN'?
>> No. 4922
[x] "Sure, but what is it?"
>> No. 4923
File 121062518571.png - (318.84KB , 1759x734 , recomic1zp4.png ) [iqdb]
4923
>>4917

No, Anon. YOU are the stranger.

And then anon was selling drugs.
>> No. 4924
>were lied down
"were laid down"

>Mima... was missing since that incident. After we returned to the shrine, she was just... gone.
Aw, shit.

>Turning around, you see a tall figure, dressed in brown coat, brown cowboy had and wearing sunglasses... With artificial nose and moustache.
Uh...what? Deus ex machina, or just a plain ol' crazy guy? Not sure what to vote on this....
>> No. 4925
[x] "Sure, but what is it?"
>> No. 4926
[ ] "Sure, that's not like you."
>> No. 4927
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MIMA HAREM END FUCKKKKKKKKK
>> No. 4928
Wait a second....
>You hear someone's voice behind you.
...crazily dressed guy snuck on Nanaya? There's something wrong there. There's something wrong about him. Wrong, wrong, WRONG.

[ ] Moonwalk the hell out of there.
>> No. 4929
>>4921

[x] WHAT A' YA' SELLIN'?

This sounds good
>> No. 4930
[ ] "Sure, but what is it?"
>> No. 4931
[X] "Sure, but what is it?"
>> No. 4932
[ ] "Sure, but what is it?"

"Uh, sure... But what is it? Can't buy something without knowing what it is."
"Ah, you outsiders, always so sneaky."
"Excuse me?"
"AHEM! I mean, fine, of course! Please reach out your hand."
You reach out your hand.
"And close your eyes."
"What?"
"Close your eyes."
"Listen, if you want to rob me, don't. There are security cameras around and the guards are quite fast from what I've seen."
"Goddamnit! I don't want to rob you! Just close your damned eyes!"
"Oh geez, whatever."
You close your eyes and feel something being placed on your open palm.
"Can I open them yet?"
"Yep."
Opening your eyes, you see that the object in your hand is... a box of condoms.
"Excuse me, what the fu... Oh, wait."
The stranger's already gone. Looking around, there's no sight of him.
"Seriously, what the fuck..."
You hide condoms in your pants pocket and taking the snacks, you start your journey back to your room.

"Chips are here."
Opening the door with your feet, you say a ridiculous line you've just formed.
"Chips?"
"Chips are here!" this time you try with more cheerful tone
Only reaction from Reimu was cocking her head.
"Ah, nevermind. Just dig in."

Both of you start eating snacks and Reimu comments on all these weird things she's never had before. For you it's nothing special though, because well, what's so special about potato chips, bread casseroles and coke?
"So, how is this made?"
"Uh, you cut potatoes into really thin slices and fry them in oil. That's all I think."
"And what about this taste? It sure doesn't remind me of potatoes."
"I guess those are just little bits of paprica and other vegetables..."
"Weird... But it's good."
"Don't know about the 'good' part, but it sure is unhealthy and makes you grow fat really fast."
"Oh, you always have to make a witty remark, don't you?"
"Yep."

[ ] "Say, I met a stranger downstairs and guess what he gave me."
[ ] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
[ ] "Jebus, Reimu, eat slower. You're really gonna be fat at this rate."
>> No. 4933
>>4924
>>were lied down
>"were laid down"

aw fuck

sorry, I skip the proofreading to deliver parts of the story faster
>> No. 4934
[ ] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
[ ] "Say, I met a stranger downstairs and guess what he gave me."

In this order.
>> No. 4935
[X] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"

The starnger was Yukari. Or then it was Mima, but I suspect Yukari.
>> No. 4936
[ ] "Say, I met a stranger downstairs and guess what he gave me."
I found Mima.
>> No. 4937
[x] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
Alternately: [x] Let's get back to Gensokyo.

...also, Yukari, you rapscallion.
>> No. 4938
>>4934

I see what you're trying to do here.
>> No. 4939
File 121062646777.jpg - (55.59KB , 560x656 , 120914257370.jpg ) [iqdb]
4939
>>4932
>>"And what about this taste? It sure doesn't remind me of potatoes."

SEASONING MIKOFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW IT?

[ ] "Jebus, Reimu, eat faster. You're really gonna be fat at this rate. I fucking love that"
>> No. 4940
[x] "Say, I met a stranger downstairs and guess what he gave me."

>[ ] "Jebus, Reimu, eat slower. You're really gonna be fat at this rate."

Not that I'd mind.
>> No. 4941
>>4933
No worries. I'd just noticed you used "lied" instead of "laid" again earlier in the thread, so I thought I'd mention it.
>> No. 4942
[x] "Say, I met a stranger downstairs and guess what she gave me."
>> No. 4943
[ ] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life
>> No. 4944
[X] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
>> No. 4945
[x] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
I don't think we should mention the condoms just yet. Maybe when she's in our hospital room and we're about to fuck like rabbits, THEN we can pull them out.
>> No. 4946
[x] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
>> No. 4947
[X] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
>> No. 4948
[x] "I guess Suika didn't want want to come visit me, huh?"
>> No. 4949
[X] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"

"Hey, Reimu."
"Yef?"
"Don't speak with full mouth. It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
She swallows and then says.
"Hmm... Yukari said she'd pick us up in the evening."
"Us?"
"What is it, do you want to stay here?"
"No. Most deffinitely not."
"Anyways, she ought to be here long ago..."
Goddamnit Yukari. So it was you downstairs. What were you thinking?
Or, wait. It's obvious what she was thinking.
"But she's not here... what should I do?"

[ ] "Why don't you stay here with me?"
[ ] "There's a motel nearby. Why don't you try renting a room for the night?"
>> No. 4951
[x] "Why don't you stay here with me?"

Stick it in already.
>> No. 4952
Obvious choice is obvious, anon.
>> No. 4953
[ ] "Why don't you stay here with me?"
>> No. 4954
[ ] "Why don't you stay here with me?"
>> No. 4955
[X] "Why don't you stay here with me?"
>> No. 4956
[x] "Why don't you stay here with me?"

Goddammit, Yukari. If you want to spy on us getting it on, do so at the Hakurei Shrine or something. Not in a friggin' hospital room.
>> No. 4957
[ ] "Why don't you stay here with me?"
>> No. 4958
File 121062757266.png - (519.99KB , 962x889 , 1206001632928.png ) [iqdb]
4958
>Goddamnit Yukari. So it was you downstairs. What were you thinking?

Seriously, why the need for condoms?
>> No. 4959
[X] "Why don't you stay here with me?"

We kill Yukari and she helps us fuck Reimu? Awesome.
>> No. 4960
"Well, it seems like a shame to waste this semi-private room...."

Hospital or Motel. Whatever. It justs seems like a let down, since I wanted to have a special night in the shrine with her. Ten thousand yen miko style.
>> No. 4961
[x] "Why don't you stay here with me?"
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 4962
[X] "There's a motel nearby. Why won't we try renting a room for the night?"
SLEAZE MOTEL ROUTE
GOGOGOGOGOGO!
>> No. 4963
[ ] "Why don't you stay here with me?"

"Why don't you just stay here with me?"
"Eh? Here?"
"Yeah, here. There's a bed, and everything. No need to worry about getting a room or searching for Yukari."
"That's fine, b-but..."
She's blushing.
"There's only one bed..."
"Oh come on, we've slept with each other before!"
"I-I know!"
"What, you don't want to sleep in one bed with me?"
"I-I don't mind, b-but... If someone was to come in..."
"We can block the doorknob with this chair. Don't worry, no one comes here at night anyway."
"F-fine... I'll stay here."
"Good."

After finishing the snacks, you throw out all the empty packages and sit on the bed.
"I guess it's time to sleep then."
"Yeah... I'm quite sleepy."
"Let us sleep then."
"In those clothes?"
She looks down at her shirt and skirt.
"Do you have any other?"
"No, but..."
"Then sleep in your underwear."
"U-underwear?"
Her cheeks are getting red.
"You're wearing underwear, right? So there is no problem."
"Uh... okay... But... I have to undress, so don't look, okay? Don't look until I get under the covers."

[ ] Oh no u dont u idort! "Nah. I'm going to watch and satiate my eyes."
[ ] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4964
Trying to get us to sleep with Reimu? Yukari and Mima are definitely birds of a feather. --wait....

>Mima... was missing since that incident.
>So... we decided to put you in magic stasis and wait for Yukari's recovery." Which occured pretty fast. Taking only two days to recover from her wounds, Yukari finally woke up.
GATTAI DA!
>> No. 4965
[ ] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4966
[X] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4967
>>4960

Nobody said you have to sex her up now...
>> No. 4968
[x] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4969
[x] "Sure." turn away
Generic porn music is now playing in your head.
>> No. 4970
[ ] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4971
[x] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4972
[x] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4973
>>4969
STOP IT
I'M LISTENING TO THICK AS A BRICK
I DON'T WANT CHEESY PORN MUSIC
>> No. 4974
--wait, why the hell is she undressing? Geez, sleep with your clothes on.

...oh wait, I see. Nanaya is a perv. But Nanayanon is being polite? MPD, long time no see!
>> No. 4976
[x] Oh no u dont u idort! "Nah. I'm going to watch and satiate my eyes."

We need to get in the mood after all.
>> No. 4977
[ ] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4978
[x] Go to sleep without waiting for her

Well, we did just get fucked up and come out of coma. I'm sure we're pretty tired.
>> No. 4979
>>4969
I like generic porn music.
[X] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4980
[X] "Sure." turn away
>> No. 4982
>>4978
If by "just came out of a coma" you mean "came out of a coma several weeks ago".

>You are forced to spend few next weeks in hospital. (>>4822)
>> No. 4984
File 121062884425.png - (26.21KB , 699x529 , 120996274637.png ) [iqdb]
4984
[ ] "Sure." turn away

"Sure."
Oh well, the sight may be tempting, but it's better not to piss her off now.
Turning away, you try to concentrate all your attention on the white wall.
Rustle.
Oh, look! It has little bumps!
Rustle.
Let's count them!
Rustle.
"Whoops!"
One bump, two bumps...
Rustle, rustle.
Twenty bumps, twenty one bumps...
Rustle.
"Oh damn it... Stupid bra... That's why I don' like those things..."
One hundred andohgodIwanttolook bumps. One hundred andherbreastsIwanttoseethem bumps...
Rustle.
You can feel her sitting on the other side of the bed.
Rustle.
"You can look now."
Just as you were about to get to two hundred andImsofucked bumps, Reimu says that in weak voice.
She's lying on the bed beside you, covered by the white quilt all the way up to her chin. She also let her hair down.
"Um, goodnight..."
"Goodnight."
She closes her eyes.
"Turn off the lights please."
Ah, right. The lights.
Clicking the switch, you suddenly remember what Reimu said about someone walking in on you.

[ ] Block the door with chair
[ ] Don't block the door with chair

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Just sleep
[ ] I'll show you what it means to sleep with a person of opposite sex!

=======================

Hay guys, sleep time. Will be back in 5hrs.
>> No. 4985
[ ] Block the door with chair
[ ] Just sleep
>> No. 4986
[ ] Block the door with chair
[ ] I'll show you what it means to sleep with a person of opposite sex!
>> No. 4987
[x] Oh no u dont u idort! "Nah. I'm going to watch and satiate my eyes."

His eyes are hungry you see.
>> No. 4988
[ ] Block the door with chair
[ ] Just sleep

All things considered, Yukari could pop in at any moment as some sort of revenge, and those condoms are better saved for long Suika sessions
>> No. 4989
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
>> No. 4990
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep

She wanted to do it properly. Would you please consider Reimu's feelings, anon?
>> No. 4991
[X] Block the door with chair
[X] Just sleep
>> No. 4992
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep

We're in bed, what else would we do?
>> No. 4993
[X] Don't block the door with chair
[X] Just sleep

Let's do it properly at the shrine. And if anybody walks in, they can be disapointed.
>> No. 4994
[ ] Block the door with chair
[ ] Just sleep
>> No. 4995
[ ] Block the door with chair
[ ] I'll show you what it means to sleep with a person of opposite sex!
>> No. 4996
[X] Don't block the door with chair.
[X] I'll show you what it means to sleep with a person of opposite sex!

Because it I know it won't win.
>> No. 4997
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
People usually don't enter late at night, yes? Best to be safe, as I am skeptical of the intentions of anyone entering in the night.
>> No. 4998
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
>> No. 4999
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep

She said she wanted to do it "properly" at the shrine, remember? Though I believe Yukari is going to be quite disappointed.
>> No. 5000
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
>> No. 5001
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
>> No. 5003
[ ] Block the door with chair
[ ] I'll show you what it means to sleep with a person of opposite sex!
those condoms, they where made for me
>> No. 5004
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep

If she wants to, let it come naturally.....in more ways then one.
>> No. 5005
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] I'll show you what it means to sleep with a person of opposite sex!
>> No. 5006
[X] Block the door
[X] Sex
>> No. 5007
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
>> No. 5008
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
No molestations please.
>> No. 5009
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep

And when we wake up, we will be in Reimu's room at the shrine and ready to have wonderful sex. Thats the plan, right Yukari? You'll gap us over while we sleep, right?

....Right?
>> No. 5010
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
>> No. 5011
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] Just sleep
>> No. 5012
I can see one of two things happening...

One of the other two youkais directly related to us right now show up, in which case the door being blocked is useless because Suika and Yukari could easily get by it, or he decides to pull a cockblock and then we get a fire and we get trapped and burn to death.
>> No. 5013
>>5012
The fire option did occur to me, but jamming a chair in the door wouldn't change anything. We just remove the chair. If there's enough heat to have any impact on wood, then the door would probably be jammed even if the chair weren't there. So it's fine or DOOM either way, unless we sleep so damn soundly that the people pounding on the door don't wake us, they leave, and the raging fire leaves us trapped and dead. But...that's a bit farfetched.
>> No. 5014
[x] Block the door with chair
[x] I'll show you what it means to sleep with a person of opposite sex!

Best opportunity yet? No Mima, no Suika, Reimu only, Final Destination.
>> No. 5015
>>5013

Well, we're also in a hospital room so more than likely there is a pretty high oxygen concentration but thankfully there shouldn't be any real opportunities for a fire to start or else it would definately go pretty fast and if it started in our room, get a nice burst off at the start. Or the sprinklers could just kick in and get Reimu wet and see through.
>> No. 5016
GODDAMNIT YAF!
>> No. 5017
Oh ho, why not kick in our sprinkler and get Reimu wet?

Just go to sleep, you, you.... double entendre.
>> No. 5019
>>5017

>>you, you.... double entendre.

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 5020
I just came back and read all of this.

Superb...
>> No. 5021
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>> No. 5022
>>5019
ಠ_ಠ?
>> No. 5023
Sorry guys I overslept lol.

Expect me when I return from school. That is... in 4 or 5 hours. This time for real

Really!

I swear!
>> No. 5024
File 121067304887.jpg - (56.55KB , 1024x768 , flt.jpg ) [iqdb]
5024
>>5023
>> No. 5025
>>5023

RAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>> No. 5046
>>5023

There is no image macro that explains how I feel right now.
>> No. 5153
>>5046
Try >>5024