[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121052017995.jpg - (100.29KB , 640x480 , 1209726298203.jpg ) [iqdb]
4444 No. 4444
Gun shootan, manouver trainan, carabine aiman... Fuck yes, you are the best sport ever!
======================


[x] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!

"Well then, let's make a breakfast."
Standing up, you roll up your sleeves.
"Yay! Breakfast!" Suika jumps around you, squealing in anticipation
Browsing through the cupboards, you find all the things you need to make a decent meal.
"Now then..."
Imagine it.
"The greatest enemy in making a breakfast is your own fear of failiure."
Imagine it.
"Listen, Suika. And remember it well. The key to a good breakfast is..."
Imagine it.
"A concept. That concept has to be engraved in your inner self, in your thoughts, your mind. Using that concept, not letting it fly away, grasping it with all your existence... Let your spirit drive you! And GO FOR IT!"
The rest passes in a blur.
Cutting the vegetables.
Preparing the rice.
Stirring the sauce.
It's as if you were watching a movie on fast-forward. Your hands move on their own, changing plain ingridients into beautiful meals.
"Wooah!"
Suika looks at your hands in amazement.
"Well then..."
Giving the sauce a last stir, you pour it into a bowl.
"It's over. And in the end..."
You throw up the spoon, grab all the plates, turn around, catch the spoon with your mouth and spit it out into the sink.
"We are all satisfied. And you are sent free..."
There's a moment of silence, followed by an applaud from both Reimu and Suika.

[ ] "Well then, where shall we eat?"
[ ] Go to the dining room
[ ] Go eat on the front steps

>> No. 4445
File 121052079698.png - (18.74KB , 400x400 , 1206060867834.png ) [iqdb]
4445
>>4444

[ x ] Go eat on the front steps
>> No. 4446
[x] Go eat in the forest
DIE, WRIGGLE, DIE
>> No. 4447
[x] Go eat on the front steps

Let's enjoy spring.
>> No. 4448
[X] "Well then, where shall we eat?"
>> No. 4449
[x] Go eat on the front steps
While we wait for challengers.
>> No. 4450
[x] "Well then, where shall we have the greatest chance of finding Mima?"

Seriously guys, not enough Mima action.
>> No. 4451
[x] Go eat on the front steps

Guardin' the shrine
>> No. 4452
[Z] Go eat on the front steps
>> No. 4453
[x] Go eat on the front steps
>> No. 4454
>Seriously guys, not enough Mima action.

Indeed, we need more Mima points for our harem.
>> No. 4455
[X] Go eat on the front steps.

SPRING.
>> No. 4456
[x] Go to the dining room
Don't want our breakfast to be interrupted by some form of flying faggorty.
>> No. 4457
Hey guys, guess what. Running SystemShock2 on XP turned out to be too hard for me (I mean, I've managed to run it, but without sound), so I'll be writing next part instead of listening to Shodan's sexy voice.
>> No. 4458
>>4457

Try turning hardware sound on and off, dicking with hardware acceleration, and toggling the sfx related values in cam.cfg
>> No. 4459
>>4458
you fucking retard. what'd you tell him that for?
>> No. 4460
>>4459

SS2 was awesome, even people who have better things to be doing should have it working.

¯\(°_o)/¯
>> No. 4461
File 121052659195.jpg - (25.62KB , 285x365 , blood.jpg ) [iqdb]
4461
[ ] Go eat on the front steps

"Follow me, my faithful companions!"
"Hey, where are you going?"
Reimu asks while opening the door in front of you.
"Front steps. Hafta watch the gate in case any challengers appear, right?"
"Challengers!" Suika repeats after you, making a happy face
"But wouldn't it be uncomfortable, eating outside?"
"Who cares! Let's enjoy the spring!"
"Spring!"

After eating the breakfast sitting on the front steps of the shrine, the three of you relax, making good use of gentle sunlight and breeze.
"Aaahhh..."
So peaceful. Why couldn't it be always like this? To enjoy every day of life together with Reimu and Suika... Well, might as well count Mima too. Speaking of which...
"Hey, Reimu, where's Mima?"
"Hm? I don't know. Haven't seen her since yesterday."
"Huh. Always plotting something, eh? That's so Mima-like."
"Tell me about it."

Clouds lazily sail the azure sky. Faced the midday rays of sun, one can only drift away into the world of total relaxation. Streching yourself, you unintentionally let out a small moan.
Reimu giggles.
"What do you find so funny, Reimu?"
"You moaned."
"Is it that strange? I feel so good now I think I'd want to stay this way fore--"
Suddenly, your chest tightens. Pain.
Throb.
Throb.
Stinging pain in your heart.
"Ughh..."
"Nanaya?"
So strong... But... You didn't feel anything like that a second ago... What is this...
Throb.
Sudden pain....?
Throb. Throb. Throb. Throb.
"Nanaya?"
Your vision... Becomes red... The pain... Is now in all your limbs... Slowly making it's way to your head...
Throb.
With every heartbeat, it crawls further and further...
"Nanaya!"
Somebody is shaking your shoulders.
"... stop... it..."
"Nanaya?"
"... it... hurts..."
"Suika! Quickly! Get some water!"
Throb. Throb. Throb. Throb...
...
And then it just stops. Just as quickly as it started, the pain fades... No, it just goes away. In one second.
"What the...?"
"Don't stand up!"
Reimu forces you to lie down again.
"I'm okay. It's nothing. I just... fell a sudden pain in my chest. It's nothing."
"Are you sure?"

[ ] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
[ ] "M-maybe you are right... I'll just lie for a few more minutes..."
[ ] "I'm okay." push her away and sit up

======================

>>4459
You are no longer welcome here... nuisance(nuisance)... Why do you stay... When you sense my displeasure(displeasure)...? I have suffe- I have suffered your company long enough... It is time for our dance to end (our dance to end)...
>> No. 4462
[ ] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
>> No. 4463
[x] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
Fuck, I should've known there were repercussions to being Shiki. Now we have his AIDs, too.
>> No. 4464
[x] "M-maybe you are right... I'll just lie for a few more minutes..."
Lie down on Reimu's legs if that's what you meant.
>> No. 4465
[X] Collapse from Anemia.
>> No. 4466
[X] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
>> No. 4467
[x] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"

Bravado is something anonymous is good at.
>> No. 4468
[X] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"

And here comes the anemia, ready to kick our ass.
>> No. 4469
[ ] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
>> No. 4470
Alright, who the fuck said "Code Yellow"?
>> No. 4471
[ ] "I'm okay." push her away and sit up
DIZZY NOT HEALTHY MOON.
>> No. 4472
[•] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
>> No. 4473
[ ] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
>> No. 4474
[X] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"

>>4470

Mima. SURPRISE VILLAIN!
>> No. 4475
Shit, now we have RoAIDS
>> No. 4476
[ ] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"

Our evil side is being a nigger again, isn't he?
>> No. 4477
>>4461
Dmmit YAF
you're making it look like sum Bleach inner hollow type of faggatory
When do we get bankai?
>> No. 4478
[x] Announce yourself to Koakuma.
>> No. 4479
>>4477
>>Bleach

ಠ_ಠ
No.
>> No. 4480
>>4478
>[x] Whore yourself to Koakuma.
>> No. 4481
>>4478

I gotta admit, this method of trolling is pretty subtle.
>> No. 4482
>>4480
Oh ho, why not whore ourselves?
>> No. 4483
File 121052970069.jpg - (130.40KB , 704x391 , geassR2_05_18.jpg ) [iqdb]
4483
[X] "Yeah, I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"

"Yeah." forcing a smile, you assure Reimu "I'm a strong guy. You haven't made me your bodyguard without a reason, right?"
She sighs.
"I guess you're right. But you should take is easy sometimes, really. If you're in pain, don't push yourself. I... I can take care of you if you're sick or anything like that..."
She looks away, slightly blushing. Awww.
"I appreciate it. But really, I'm oka--"
/... s... rong...?/
That voice? But it sounds differently... Like... It was someone else speaking... Like.... Someone was speaking... From a great distance...
/.... is.... othin.... blem... th... synch.... on.../
What the hell is going on...? Now it's back to the usual voice...
/...ot... hurt... ust... o..../
Goddamnit, just shup up if you have nothing comprehensible to say!
"Nanaya? You just made that face again..."
"Wha? What face? No, I'm okay... I just feel a little nauseous. I think I ate too much."
"Really..."
"Yeah, it's nothing."
"By the way, I wanted to ask you..."
"Yes?"
"Uh, would you... um..."
Damn it, Reimu, stop hesitating already!
"Uh..."
"Listen, if I can do anything for you, I'll do it, but you have to name it first."
"I-I know! It's just-- Oh god, not again."
Her expression suddenly changes. Following her gaze, you see...
Nothing, hanging in the middle of the frint garden, two meters above the ground.
Nothing?
No, it's... It's not 'nothing'. It's just a... space. Space that shouldn't be here.
"Why did she have to come today..."
Then, something comes out of that space. Are those... High heel boots?
Then, that means... This is a 'gap'. And that person is...
"Yakumo Yukari."
Standing up, Reimu greets the uninvited guest.
Golden eyes, long, blonde hair... And that outfit. Yeah, it's Yukari alright.
After getting her whole body through that 'gap', she opens her parasol and smiles at Reimu.
"My, why are you so hostile, I wonder?"
"Because whenever you come, there's trouble ahead, waiting for me to deal with it."
"And aren't you the one that should deal with Gensokyo-related troubles?"
"Yeah, sure, but I don't feel like it today. Besides." Reimu glances at you "You've interrupted an important moment of mine."
"I beg for your forgiveness, Reimu. But you see... There's an urgent business we have to talk about."
Reimu sighs.
"Alright."
"It won't take long. I promise."
"I hope so. Wait here, Nanaya. Let's go inside, Yukari."
Reimu walks inside the shrine. Yukari follows her closely, giving you a sly smile when she passes you.

Yukari visiting Reimu? With an urgent business?
Wait.
Did you meet her already? She didn't seem suprised seeing you with Reimu...
Throb.
A gush of pain again.
"What the fuck..."

[ ] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.
[ ] Wait, where's Suika?
[ ] Jesus christ, stop overthinking trivial matters. Yukari visiting Reimu is not really that unusual.
>> No. 4484
>>4477

I've never watched Bleach.
>> No. 4485
>>4477
>Bleach
Keep your faggotry to /a/ now that you shat enough on it.
>> No. 4486
[ ] Wait, where's Suika?
if shit's gonna go down, we need to ready our heavy artillery.
>> No. 4487
[X] Jesus christ, stop overthinking trivial matters. Yukari visiting Reimu is not really that unusual.
>> No. 4488
[ ] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.

Sukima's got some explaining to do. None of this AIDS shit started until she came in.
>> No. 4489
[x] Wait, where's Suika?

Spy on Yukari and Reimu for us, will ya?
>> No. 4490
[x] Wait, where's Suika?

Altair nee-
Whoops, I mean Nanaymous can find both a shoulder to collapse on, and a method to collapse from from Suika.
>> No. 4491
[x] Wait, where's Suika?

Mima too while we're at it.
>> No. 4492
[ ] Suspicious. Get inside of Yukari.
>> No. 4493
[X] Wait, where's Suika?
[X] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.

Glance around in case Suika is nearby, but if she isn't in the immediate area, follow after Yukari.
>> No. 4494
[X] Wait, where's Suika?
[X] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.

That's an idea.
>> No. 4495
[x] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.
NO. I'M NOT LETTING YOU TEAR THE HEAD OFF MY MIKO AGAIN, NOT LIKE THAT DREAM. FUCK YOU, YUKARI.
>> No. 4496
[x] Wait, where's Suika?
>> No. 4497
I'd say Reimu's one of the very few people in Gensokyo who can go toe-to-toe with Yukari. She mightn't win, but she sure as hell won't be KO'd in the first round. she'll be fine, srsly.
>> No. 4498
[x] Wait, where's Suika?

if it's gonna be headless corpse tiem, it's not like we could do anything to stop her. Suika might, though.
>> No. 4499
>>4495

Welcome to my wor-orld, i-insssssssssssect...
>> No. 4500
Yukari = Chaos
>> No. 4501
>>4497

[X] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.

It's not her safety I'm worried about (remember what she said in the forest?) but rather *our* safety. AIDS only kicked in when she appeared.
>> No. 4502
[x] Wait, where's Suika?
[x] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.
GOD DAMN IT YUKARI
>> No. 4503
[z] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.
>> No. 4504
[x]suika GET
[x] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.
>> No. 4505
>>4501
>>AIDS only kicked in when she appeared.

That's because we aren't completely synchronized with the animus yet, and the appearance of the border itself is causing it to reject us.
>> No. 4506
[x] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.

GEE, I WONDER IF THIS HAS TO DO WITH THAT OTHER DAY'S WALL OF TEXT.
>> No. 4507
>>4505
>That's because we aren't completely synchronized with the animus yet, and the appearance of the border itself is causing it to reject us.

ಠ_ಠ

>>4506
wut
>> No. 4508
>>4507

YAF, don't look at us like that; you're the one who mentioned reloading genetic memory when we started New Game+.
>> No. 4509
>>4507
Miko, head, etc.
>> No. 4510
>>4508

Yeah, I know...

>>4509

Take it easy.
>> No. 4511
[ ] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.
>> No. 4512
>>4492
Seconding.
[X] Suspicious. Get inside of Yukari.
>> No. 4513
File 121053232940.gif - (14.82KB , 275x300 , slowTHEGAMEpoke.gif ) [iqdb]
4513
System shock 2 is awesome.
>> No. 4514
File 121053234487.png - (55.23KB , 612x684 , 1209726339370.png ) [iqdb]
4514
[ ] Suspicious. Get inside and find Yukari.
[ ] Wait, where's Suika?

No. No matter how you look at it, she was acting suspicious.
"I have a bad feeling about this."

Where could they have gone off to...?
Living room - not here.
Kitchen - not here.
Dining room - not here.
Backyard - not here.
Not here. Not here. Not here.
Bedrooms? Inner sanctum?
"Goddamnit!"
Running throught the corridors, you desperately try to find a slightest trace of those two.
"Wait a moment."
Suika. Suika. Where is Suika? She should've been back with that water after Reimu sent her off...
Shit, what the fuck is that Yukari planning? No time to think. Don't think. Just act. Don't let the emotions take over.
You take a corner, and--
"Uh!"
"Waah!"
Someone bumps into your lower body.
Both of you fall to the ground.
"Uuuh..."
"What the fu-- Suika?!"
She looks at you for a moment with blank expression, then jumps up.
"NAYA?! What are you doing here?!"
"What do you mean? Where have you been?"
"But... That's... You were just there a moment ago... Is it another trick of yours? It's not funny."
"Suika, Yukari just came to visit Reimu and there's something... Something stinks here. I have a bad fee-- Wait, what did you just say?"
"I-- I just met you in your room a while ago! You told me to look for Reimu in the forest since she ran off after you've said something stupid to her..."
Goddamnit, what the hell? You don't remember seeing Suika ever since she flew off to get some water...
"Suika, are you sure it was me?"
"I'm totally sure."
Something is seriously fucked up here.
Throb.
That pain again.

[ ] "Whatever. Just do whatever I told you to do."
[ ] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."
[ ] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
>> No. 4515
[ ] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
>> No. 4516
[x] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
>> No. 4517
[x] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
I have to look for a certain Youkai begging for an ass kicking.
>> No. 4518
[x] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
>> No. 4519
[X] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."

Dunno what to do, so I just randomly chose one.
>> No. 4520
[ ] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."

Probably a strategic mistake, but hiding's not a good decision either when you're dealing with a Cthuluesque nightmare that could be anywhere at once.
>> No. 4521
[z] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."

OH SHI-
>> No. 4522
[ ] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."

Okay listen up, I have time traveled once before.

What ever you do DON'T touch the other nanaya, it'll destroy the universe!

Or maybe it'll merge the two timelines into one, I have no idea what happened last time.
>> No. 4523
>>4520

You know what's funny? Border of Death started playing a second ago.
>> No. 4524
>>4522

Typing at 88MPH...
>> No. 4525
[ ] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
But tell her to don't look in the forest
>> No. 4526
>>4522

Well, all I've got to go on is C&C:Red Alert; when Einstein traveled back in time and shook Hitler's hand, Hitler vanished.

So yeah, don't touch time traveling Naya, or we vanish.

Actually, if he really is a time traveler and not a fucking decoy again, I'll change my vote:

[ ] "Whatever. Just do whatever I told you to do."

Also, inb4 Godwin's.
>> No. 4527
[X] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
[X] "But don't look in the forest."

I don't think we should be having her head into the spider's web...

Why do I have a terrible feeling that Yukari has gapped the Psycho right out of our head?
>> No. 4528
This needs more Hisui route mind fuck
>> No. 4529
[x] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."
>> No. 4530
Eh? Time travelling Nanayanon? I thought Yukari was playing with the boundary between normal Nanaya and psycho Nanaya.

Either way, GODDAMMIT YUKARI!
>> No. 4531
[ ] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
[ ] "But don't look in the forest."
>> No. 4532
[X] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."
[X] "But don't look in the forest."

DO IT FAGGOTS
>> No. 4533
[ ] "Suika, look for Reimu. Help her if she needs it. I have to find certain someone..."

"Ugh... Suika... Look for Reimu. Not in the forest. Look around the shrine."
"Okay, but..."
"No questions. Just do it. I have to find certain someone."
"Naya, but--"
"I said no questions. GO."
"Uh-huh..."
Suika flies off.
"Goddamnit, Yukari..."
Clutching the right side of your face, you stand up.
Throb.
"Ugh... What the hell is this pain... Still... I have to go..."
Forcing your aching limbs to move, you start running around the corridors.
Find Yukari.
Find Reimu.
Either one of them will be okay. Just find one. Where the hell can they be?

[ ] Bedrooms. Check the bedrooms again.
[ ] Just run randomly through the corridors.
[ ] Look outside.
>> No. 4534
[x] Look outside.
>> No. 4535
[x] Just run randomly through the corridors.
>> No. 4536
[§] Look outside.
>> No. 4537
[x] Bedrooms. Check the bedrooms again.

DO NOT WANT SEVERED HEAD REIMU
>> No. 4538
[ ] Bedrooms.
>> No. 4539
>>4537

Take it easy...
>> No. 4540
[X] Bedrooms. Check the bedrooms again.
>> No. 4541
[z] Bedrooms. Check the bedrooms again.
>> No. 4542
[x] Bedrooms. Check the bedrooms again.
>> No. 4543
[X] Bedrooms. Check the bedrooms again.
>> No. 4544
File 121053606319.gif - (8.42KB , 285x365 , blood_splatter_donor.gif ) [iqdb]
4544
[ ] Bedrooms. Check the bedrooms again.

The bedrooms. Something tells you that you'll find someone there. Someone, whoever that will be.
Right. Turn right. Now left.
Finally reaching the corridor with doors to the bedrooms, you stop.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Don't forget to breathe.
Throb.
"Ugh..."
Don't think. Ignore the pain. Open those doors.
Come on. Grab them. Then pull. Open. Open them.
And then...
The door flies open.
Something, jumps on you from inside.
Throb.
Both you and that thing fall to the ground.
"What the--"
Before you can finish your sentence, the thing stabs your throat with something sharp.
"Gh?!"
Blood. Blood gushing out of your mouth. Red fills your vision. What the hell is this thing? You can't see... Just.... A silver glimmer. Smile. Red eyes. Red blood. Red. Everything is red. Red. Red red red redredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredred...
"Welcome...."
The thing speaks.
"To my beautiful killing chamber..."
It raises it's arm.
"And begone, insect."
And swings it down.

Without a slightest sound, without and sign of resistance, your head is sliced off your neck.

And then, there was nothing else.



BAD END

Continue?
[X] YES

2 Continues left

[ ] One choice back
[ ] Two choices back
>> No. 4545
[ ] One choice back

FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
>> No. 4546
>>4544

Well, damn. I guess we are on Lunatic.

Are you saying none of those choices would have worked?
>> No. 4547
[ ] Two choices back

Suika needs to get out of here.
>> No. 4548
[X] Yes.
[X] One choice back.

Guys, didn't Suika JUST TELL US that she had seen us in the bedroom? Making it likely that psycho-killer was waiting there for us?

[X] Just run randomly through the corridors.

Not the best option, but Yukari brought Reimu into the shrine, didn't she? Best place to search for them.
>> No. 4549
[ ] One choice back

MY chamber bitch.
>> No. 4550
>>4548

Well, I didn't expect us to murder us so quickly.
>> No. 4551
>>4550

You're an ass me.
>> No. 4552
Please, choose one\two choices back and then the choice you want to take after that. This way it'll be faster.
>> No. 4553
>>4544
Good, good. Psycho Nanaya has moved into poetic mode, as opposed to yell and rage mode. Oh--wait, we died? Oh....

[x] YES
[x] One choice back

Somehow I have a feeling that running through the halls will get us jumped again. But I don't see why Reimu/Yukari would have immediately gone back outside again....
>> No. 4554
[ ] Look outside.
>> No. 4555
>>4552

[x] One choice back
[x] Random corridors

STRATEGIC MISTAKE
>> No. 4556
Guess I have to repeat myself AGAIN.
[x] Look outside
>> No. 4557
[x] One choice back
[x] Random corridors

I think.....

That the other Nanaya has trapped us in our own mind, replaying memories he intends to kill us and take over our identity.

We're even in our own mind though, not like we can both do crazy "lol i make a tank" shit but we're only matched by the strength of our wills. Because he knows what's happening he has the advantage, so he lays in ambush.

Of course I could be horribly wrong
>> No. 4558
[x]Yes
[x] Two options back
[x] Suika hide!

What if our oni gets killed? THINK OF THE ONI
>> No. 4559
>>4555

Actually, I change my vote:

[x]Two choices back
[x]"Suika, stay with me. I have to find a certain someone..."
>> No. 4560
>>4557

Are you saying all of YAF's choices are bad moves?

WTF is this jewry?
>> No. 4561
[x] One Choice back
[x] Just run randomly through the corridors.
>> No. 4562
[X] Two choices back
[Z] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."
>> No. 4563
[x] One Choice back
[x] Just run randomly through the corridors.
>> No. 4564
[x] One Choice back
[x] Just run randomly through the corridors

YAF, you huge faggot...
>> No. 4565
>>4560

No. Because as I said, it's a level playing field. He's just more prepared than us.

I'm bracing for awesome to be honest, if I am right that is.
>> No. 4566
File 121053846212.jpg - (50.23KB , 600x461 , blood_splatter.jpg ) [iqdb]
4566
[ ] One choice back
[ ] Just run randomly through the corridors.

There is no need to think. Only to act. Searching is useless. Useless. Useless. Running around in chaotic manner would be much more useful in this situation.

But, there's still nothing. There's no one in the corridors. You catch a sight of Suika one or two times, but she seems to be as busy as you.
"Damn it."
Throb.
Not this again...
Throb.
"Uhh..."
Throb.
The pain makes you stop. It's too intensive to run. It makes your limbs feel... Almost like if they were paralysed... You can't move. Falling down on your knees, you can hear someone approaching from behind.
"S-sui... ka...?"
The only response is a kick on your back.
Not being able to keep your ballance, you fall forward. Straight on your face.
"Uhhh..."
Someone grabs your hair and pulls your head upwards.
It hurts. You limbs hurt. You head hurts. And now this...
"Like a rose on chilly night..."
Pain. In your nape, a strong pain.
"Wither away, fragile being and let your soul scatter in vivid colour. Don't worry, I will take good care of your... possessions..."
That someone grabs your head.
Crack.
With a broken neck, your body falls to the ground.

BAD END

[ ] One choice back
[ ] Two choices back

HINT?
[ ] YES
[ ] FUCK YOU, YAFFY
>> No. 4567
[ ] YES
>> No. 4568
[ ] Two choices back

HINT?
[ ] YES, YOU GIANT NIGGER
>> No. 4569
>>4566
OH GOD WHY WITH THE DOUBLE KILL?

[x] Two choices back
[x] YES
>> No. 4570
[X] GIVE US A FUCKING HINT.


I will withhold my vote until I get this fucking hint.
>> No. 4571
NO HINTS
NO EASY MODO
1 LIFE ONLY
>> No. 4572
HINT?
[x] YES

Well! Only one option left! If Yaffy says "Look outside" also gets us BAD END'd, then two choices back. Otherwise, [x] Look outside.
>> No. 4573
[ ] Look outside.

FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME. GET IT RIGHT FAGGOTS.
>> No. 4574
[X] Two choices back
[X] YES, GODDAMNIT

Fuck you, Satsujinki. Stop killing us!
>> No. 4575
>>4573

We don't honestly know if any of the choices after telling Suika where to go would work.
>> No. 4576
[x] Get a clue
>> No. 4577
>>4566
Hey yaf, do you hang in #mig? I wish to speak to you about the utter retardation of your readers.
>> No. 4578
Take the Oni of death that even Nanaya-mode COULDN'T kill with us.
>> No. 4579
>>4575

We told suika to go search outside around the shrine. We'd most likely meet her there.
>> No. 4580
File 121053907775.png - (4.07KB , 377x322 , yaffy.png ) [iqdb]
4580
Yaffy: Hey, guys. So I heard you have a problem with this this little -- oh, I almost spoiled the most important part of the story. Anyways, let's see... Two bad ends in a row, eh? That's so like you, Anon! But I'm digressing again.

Okay, here are your hints. Did you notice that you always get taken by suprise? Inside, there are many places where one can hide and jump out at the right time. So, why not go to a place where one can't hide so easily? And why not prepare your own ace, hiding *wink wink nudge nudge* somewhere in the shrine?
>> No. 4581
>>4577

mIRC LOG ON! I GET SIGNAL!
>> No. 4582
[X] Two choices back.
[X] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."

Gah.
>> No. 4583
Do we even have to bother voting? Just get on with it.
>> No. 4584
>>4580
I love you Yaffy! <3
>> No. 4585
>>4580

YAF YOU GIANT NIGGER

[X]"Suika, hide", etc
[X] Go outside

FUCKING CQC
WHERE THE FUCK IS MIMA ANYWAY
>> No. 4586
>>4580
But...we were only surprised once. The second time we got LOL ANEMIA killed.
>> No. 4587
Haha oh wow. I just returned here and found out you got Naya killed not once, but twice.
>> No. 4588
[x] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."
[x] Look outside.
>> No. 4589
File 121053955227.jpg - (4.72KB , 250x188 , 250px.jpg ) [iqdb]
4589
[x] "Whatever. Just do whatever I told you to do."
[x] Go back to the steps and wait for him.
>> No. 4590
[x] Do whatever Yaffy suggested doing.
>> No. 4591
>>4581
MAIN SCREEN TURN ON
>> No. 4592
[x] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."
[x] Look outside.
>> No. 4593
[x] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."
[x] Look outside.
>> No. 4594
[X] Two choices back.
[X] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."
>> No. 4595
If we get a "Reimu Severed Head End" within the next few choices, it will be the last straw on Mr. Laughy Camel's back. The laughter will just come spilling out....
>> No. 4596
[X] Two choices back
[X] "Suika. Hide. Don't ask any questions. Hide. NOW."

"Suika."
"Yes?"
"Hide. No questions."
"Bu--"
"I said hide. NOW."
"B-but where?"
"I don't know, wherever comes to your mind."
She looks around frantically, then, with a small 'Ah!' dissolves into white mist.
Oh great. Now you have a mobile mist capable into transforming into a furious oni at any moment.
"Suika, follow me."
She can hear you, right? Well, taking a few steps forward makes the mist move along with you, so she probably can.
Now, where to?


[ ] Outside
[ ] Living room
[ ] Inner sanctum
>> No. 4597
[ ] Inner sanctum
>> No. 4598
[ ] Outside

What the fuck did you think we were going to pick?
>> No. 4599
[x] Inner sanctum
>> No. 4600
>>4598

oh, look

>>4597
>>4599
>> No. 4601
[ ] Outside

Dumbasses.
>> No. 4602
[x] Outside

Nanaya needs close quarters to kill. We must take away that element if we hope to defeat him.
>> No. 4603
>>4597
>>4599

Same faggot.
>> No. 4604
[X] Outside.

Come on, people.
>> No. 4605
[x] Outside
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
WAKE UP
TIME TO DIEEEEEEEE
>> No. 4606
>>4599
troll

>>4597
namefag toll. you have no excuse. gtfo
>> No. 4607
[x] Outside
>> No. 4608
[X] Outside

Inside = High chance of death.

Even with our Oni following us, remember. Assassin.
>> No. 4609
Reimu Severed Head End. DOOO IITT!
>> No. 4610
[x] Outside
>> No. 4611
[z] Outside

Yo, Nanaya go sneak that shit.
>> No. 4612
[X] Outside

Outside. It has to be outside. They are not inside, you've already searched all the places they could be in. Besides...
There's something.
A presence.
Hiding in the shadows...
"Suika, I'm going to run."
And so you do. Dashing through the corridors, finding the shortest way. Doing everything to get outside as quickly as possible.
Getting to the front entrance, you kick it open and jump outside.
Landing on the stone path, you make a roll and stand up.
"Whew."
Taking in a few deep breath, you try to calm down your screaming muscles.
"Uff... Huff..."
Throb.
"Damn it!"
"I see I have underestimated your wits."
This pain again. In the right side of your forehead... Pain.
Throb.
Turning around, you see that someone just walked out the front entrance. That person is...
Taking his hand off his forehead as soon as you direct your stare at him, there is...
You.
The same you you've met in that dream.
Everything is the same.
Clothes, hair, structure of body.
Just those eyes.
Those fiery red eyes of his...
"No matter. Even that oni shield won't help you now."
"Tch."
Sneering at your silent curse, he takes out a silver knife from his pocket.
"I've waited for this moment for five years... Now it will all end... Prepare yourself. It would be too sad to let you die without a fight now that we're in open space."

[ ] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[ ] "Who the hell are you?"
[ ] Run
>> No. 4613
[ ] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[ ] "Who the hell are you?"

Running won't help, at this stage.
>> No. 4614
[x] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."

RIP AND TEAR
>> No. 4615
[x] "Who the hell are you?"
>> No. 4616
[ ] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[ ] "Who the hell are you?"
>> No. 4617
[ ] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[ ] "Who the hell are you?"

Oho, why not do both?
>> No. 4618
[x] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."

TO THE DEATH!
>> No. 4619
[ ] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[ ] "Just what the hell are you? Instinct?"
>> No. 4620
[x] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
>> No. 4621
[x] Prepare your stance. "Who the hell are you?"
>> No. 4622
[x] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[x] "Who the hell are you?"

There's only one real killer here.
>> No. 4623
[ ] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
>> No. 4624
[x] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[x] "Who the hell are you?"
>> No. 4625
[X] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."

We can't run at this stage. The best we can do is simply defend ourselves. We don't seem to be trapped in our mind this time, so simply ignoring him isn't likely to work at this stage.
>> No. 4626
in b4 I'll show you what it means to kill things

writan now - double choice
>> No. 4627
[x] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[x] "Who the hell are you?"


Also, Suika should be kicking his ass for calling her useless right about now
>> No. 4628
[ ] Prepare your stance "Wanna make it another long five years? Scrap that, I'm going to make it at least fifty."
[ ] "Who the hell are you?"

Gesturing Suika to lay low, you start to talk.
"Who the hell are you anyway?"
His eyes widen for a moment.
"What do you mean, who am I?"
"I mean exactly what I said. Who the fuck are you?"
"You... Don't remember, do you?"
"Remember what?"
"So you really don't remember. Or you're just acting stupid. You were always like that. Even when they took me to hospital, you said it was just an accident..."
"Seriously, I don't get a thing you say."
"It doesn't matter. Should you let me take over the control of that body, I'd let you live. But now... There is no escape."
"Whatever."
Waving your hand at him with dissmissal, you take out your own knife.
Wait, what's that in your pocket? There are... More knives? Two... Three... Three identical knives? When did they get there? Didn't you have just one knife? Well, that certainly can come in handy, so no use thinking about it now.
"You've waited five years, you say? So, wanna make it another five long years?"
His eyebrow twitches.
"Actually, scrap that. I'm going to make it at least fifty."
"SHUT UP!"
He lowers his stance, ready to dash at you.
"No more talking! No more questions! Time to scream! Time to run! Time to die!"

[ ] Rush at him
[ ] Dodge
[ ] Take him head on
[ ] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off

====================

Next post in 7 minu-- I mean 5 hours - I'm taking a break to sleep. Sorry, guize.
>> No. 4629
[x] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off
DURR HINT HURR
>> No. 4630
[X] Dodge
>> No. 4631
[ ] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off
[ ] Dodge
>> No. 4632
[ ] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off
[ ] Dodge

In that order
>> No. 4633
>>4628

[X] Enter Blood Heat
[X] Wait and EX-Shield attack
[X] Kyokushi: Nanaya
>> No. 4634
[x] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off

We could of gotten Suika to go giant and stand on him but oh well.
>> No. 4635
[x] Dodge

We're the motherfucking spider, not him
and we move at our own pace
>> No. 4636
[ ] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off
[ ] Dodge
>> No. 4637
[ ] Take him head on

We're slower with more knives, remember? Dodging against fucking Nanaya? Let's kill each other.

And save our trump card. He knows about Suika, he'll be ready for her.
>> No. 4638
[x] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off
>> No. 4639
[x] Tell Suika to reform, then finish him off when she sees a chance.
[x] Take him head on

...come to think of it, mistform may be a disadvantage. I can definitely see psycho Nanaya slicing her throat the second Suika starts to reform. Otherwise, the Suika choice makes this plain ol' EASY MODO.

Ah well, here's for hoping Nanayanon is ambidextrous and can put those multiple knives to good use.
>> No. 4640
[ ] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off
[ ] Dodge
>> No. 4641
>>4639

The good thing about Suika is that there's so many of her.

[ ] Tell Suika to split into several decoys, attacking from all sides
[ ] Dodge
>> No. 4642
[x] Take him head on

vote is probably in vain, Suika's gonna die.
>> No. 4643
>>4642

We couldn't figure out how to kill her using psychosis when we fought her. I don't think she'll die so easily.
>> No. 4644
>>4643
Slices her up as she tries to reform.
>> No. 4645
In before Suika gets butchered.
>> No. 4646
[ ] Take him head on

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?"

Then slice him with one of the knives I'm guessing her doesn't know about, I think we all know where I'm going with this
>> No. 4647
Lol, we didn't kill Suika with Psycho mode.

Our opponent is Psycho mode us. Do the math guys.
>> No. 4648
[X] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off.
[X] Dodge.

It wasn't just that we didn't beat Suika while in psycho-mode, it's that we couldn't. Analysis stated multiple times that fighting her was completely impossible for us, and sure enough we lost. Considering that psycho-voice is pretty much identical to us save for his constant murder impulse, I'd say it's a safe bet that Suika will beat him to a bloody smear.
>> No. 4649
[X] Take him head on
Just get sliced, you..you..DOUBLE NANAYA.
>> No. 4650
[X] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off.
[X] Dodge.

DO IT SLEEPING FAGGOT
>> No. 4651
>>4643
>>4647
>>4648

These are good points, but he did say that "your Oni shield won't help you now". He may have some trick up his sleeve.
>> No. 4652
>>4651

Or maybe he's just an arrogant dick. Lord knows he seems to think he's better than everyone.
>> No. 4653
>>4652
I hope for Suika's sake that you are right. I just don't think it's a good idea because this is our fight with our doppleganger. An interloper may only complicate matters.

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.
>> No. 4654
>>4653
Yaffy indicated that we should use Suika as a hidden ace inside the shrine. But then the option to tell Suika to hide had her follow us out.
>> No. 4655
>>4654
You know, we probably could have avoided a BAD END or two if "Suika go hide" was worded more literally. As in, "Suika, turn into mist so I can use you as a surprise attack". But whatever.
>> No. 4657
>>4655

That's just YAF being a niggajew. He makes up for it with his writing.

Too bad he's asleep right now.
>> No. 4658
[x] Dodge while throwing a knife at him
[x] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off.

Feint to deny his Dex bonus to AC; Suika now can make a sneak attack.
>> No. 4659
Just as promised. Expect me in 10 hours or so.
==================
[ ] Dodge
[ ] Tell Suika to catch him as soon as he enters the mist, then finish him off

"Suika."
You bend down, making your positions as lowest as possible.
"When he enters your mist, materialize and catch him as soon as possible. I'm goin to-WOAH!"
Holy shit, when did he get so close?!
Barely dodging the silver blade, you make a sidestep, almost losing your ballance.
"Tch!"
But he has his own problems too. Probably not expecting you to dodge, attacking from the side, dashing so fast his movement was just a blur to your eyes, he had to fall over after missing.
"Ha!"
Preparing your arm to swing down your knife at him, you step forward and--
Before you can react, he's standing on the ground on his hands, and there's a shoe flying at your face...
"Gotcha!"
That moment, Suika materialized and grabbed a hold of his wrists.
"Useless."
Not even taking a moment, before she's able to react in any way, he retracts both his legs, bends his elbows and...
Kicks Suika in the face with two legs at once.
Then, kicking away, he escapes her grasp, and runs to a safe distance.
All in almost an instant. It wasn't longer than two seconds.
"Ghhh..."
Suika, who was knocked over by the kick, stands up, groaning, clutching her nose.
"That bastard's fast..."
The red-eyed you glares at Suika.
"So she can materialize in less than one second, huh? I wonder if she can materialize only one part of her body... Like her arm. Or does she have to materialize the wholy body before she can make any movement?" he shakes his head "No matter. I'll experiment with her after I deal with you."
There he goes, making that dashing stance again.
Suika is not ready yet.
She won't be able to catch him if she's in physical form.
He's just too fast.
Too fast.
There's no escape.
No escape.
No way to plant a direct hit at him.
What kind of a monster is he?
That's right, he's a monster.
A monster.
Humans are not meant to fight with monsters like that.
"That's right." he smirks "Let the panic overwhelm you. It will only make my job easier."
Then he jumps.

Zoooooooom!
CRASH!
And just as he's about to hit you, something hits the ground between you and him.
Clouds of dust fill your vision.
"What the...?"
Then you see.
The object that hit the ground like a falling rock is...
"Reimu?"
She's alive, but bleeding. Clenching her teeth, she holds onto her right arm, which has a big wound, going all the way from her shoulder to her elbow.
You catch a glimpse of the red-eyed you. He looks as suprised as you are, standing there, looking dumbfounded.
"Shit!"
He's two, maybe three steps from Reimu.
If he gets to her first...
If he gets to her first, it will be...

All over.

"Uhuhuhu~... It looks like you lost, Reimu!"
A voice from above.
Yukari. She's floating in the air, staring down at Reimu with triumphant expression.
"Damn it..."

[ ] Dash at Reimu
[ ] Stay here
second choice
[ ] "Reimu!"
[ ] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
[ ] "Suika! Get him now!"
>> No. 4660
[ ] Dash at Reimu
[ ] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
>> No. 4661
[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] "Reimu!"
>> No. 4662
It's against Tatari's interests to hurt Reimu. Why should it matter if we rush forward now?
>> No. 4663
[x]Dash at Reimu
[x] Suika, get him now!

we need cover fire so we can save raymoo
>> No. 4664
[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] "Reimu!"
[x] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
>> No. 4665
[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] Suika, get him now!

Too bad we can't do last arcs or arc drives.
>> No. 4666
[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] Suika, get him now!

No one hurts our oni and gets away with it!
>> No. 4667
[ ] Dash at Reimu
[ ] "Reimu!"

Typical shounen hero go!
>> No. 4668
>>4662

It may be against Yukari's intentions to kill Reimu, but I don't know if she cares that much for us.
>> No. 4669
[ ] Dash at Reimu
[ ] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
>> No. 4670
>>4668
Tatari. Talking about the other us, not Yukari. And referencing this line.

>If he gets to her first, it will be...
>> No. 4671
[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] Suika, get him now!
>> No. 4672
In this order
[ ] Dash at Reimu
[ ] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
[ ] "Reimu!"
>> No. 4673
[X] Dash at Reimu
[X] "Reimu!"

We're not just fighting for yourselves anymore. Reimu's been injured, and as her bodyguard we have to eliminate her attacker. We can't cower in fear of this monster anymore. Now is the time for our heroic resolve to kick in.
>> No. 4674
>>4673
Or for us to get our throat cut for doing the most predictable thing while facing a calculating, monstrously fast assassin.
>> No. 4676
>>4674
Fuck that, you think that'll stop us?! What the fuck happened to killing Wriggle despite being disemboweled?! Grow some fucking nuts you chicken shits, we're bodyguards, Reimu is more important than our lives right now!
>> No. 4677
>>4676

Hopefully we get to beat the shit out of Yukari at some point.
>> No. 4678
>>4619
Holy SHIIIIIIT.

Was that a Super Taboo reference?
>> No. 4679
[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] "Reimu!"
[x] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"

Seconded!

Also, the fact that Tatarinonymous didn't expect that to happen implies that he's not a DIRECT tool of Yukari.
He still could be acting on her orders, though, just carrying them out independently.
Or else he was just released from inside our head?

Oh, and remember how his wrist shone silver?
10 bucks says he's got at LEAST a wrist sheath, or, worse, a holdout-ejector spring-out thingy that pops the damn thing into his hand with a certain cock of the wrist.
>> No. 4680
>>4679
>10 bucks says he's got at LEAST a wrist sheath, or, worse, a holdout-ejector spring-out thingy that pops the damn thing into his hand with a certain cock of the wrist.

Or it's just a watch with a little piece of Death Note inside.

Yeah, people, back from school earlier than expected. Will write a post in an hour or two, cause I've got some things to do.

By the way, why is it that when I looked in the mirror in the morning, I thought "Fuck, why do I look so gay?" and after fixing my hair, I was more like "HELL YEA, MOTHERFUCKER!"?

Anyways, see you in an hour or two.
>> No. 4681
>>4658

Possibilities:

1) Yukari wants to see which personality is most useful to her
2) Yukari doesn't want to kill Reimu, just use her, and so is extorting her by threating us
3) Yukari is testing our resolve; that we're capable of being Reimu's bodyguard
4) Yukari is excising the problem personality, or at least forcing us to come to terms with it

It's obvious that Yukari manifested our doppelganger by fucking with the borders between our personalities, as well as sending us that prescient dream. Now she only injures Reimu instead of killing her.

Why is our Tatari form surprised as we are? Maybe he hasn't struck a deal with Yukari (unlikely), or rather the terms have just changed (e.g., maybe he wanted Reimu). Maybe he now sees Yukari's appearance as the greater threat.

What's definitely known is Yukari knew where we would be when fighting, and deliberately stopped it by dropping Reimu in front of us.

Nanaya does want to kill us, but on his own terms. He will probably either confront Yukari, or leave to continue the fight later when there are less distractions.

Assuming Yukari has a plan in motion here, and isn't just torturing us and Reimu for its own sake:

[x] Dash at Reimu
[x] "Reimu!"
[x] "GODDAMNIT YUKARI!"
>> No. 4682
>>4680

Because there is a fine line between looking gay and looking FABULOUS