[Return]
Archived thread

File 121033626729.jpg - (206.45KB , 631x633 , 1208388200001.jpg ) [iqdb]
4044 No. 4044
Okay, guys. One or two updates today, then I'm out to the city, cerebrat-- I mean celebrating my friend's birthday.

===========================

THIS SHRINE v0.87

>[ ] NEW GAME
>[X] SCENE SELECTION
>[ ] EXTRAS
>[ ] ENDING LIST
>[ ] OPTIONS

SELECT SCENE
>[X] Unexpected Meeting - Is This A Triangle? (Reimu, Suika)

Scene selected.
Accessing genetic memory...
...
...
...
Link estabilished.
Commencing visual transmission.

HINT FOR TODAY:
>Yaffy: Did you know that one of the secret endings is called Catastrophe GOOD? I wonder what that means...

>Loading complete

You have already read this part.

Skipping...


Reimu stops but doesn't say anything.
"Do you want me... to stay?"
You nod.
"But Suika..."
You shake your head.
"But... I really... Suika is..."


[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
[ ] Say nothing
[ ] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"

>> No. 4045
[X] Say nothing.

Just keep nice and quiet. Let her resolve break itself this time.
>> No. 4046
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 4047
>>4044

Fuck, is this a New Game already?

Anyway
[X] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 4049
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 4050
>>4047

Excuse me wtf are you doing?
>> No. 4051
[x] Say nothing

Silence is golden.
>> No. 4052
>>4047

Have you learned nothing?
>> No. 4053
[X] Say nothing
>> No. 4054
[ ] Say nothing

Right off the bat, and we have someone doing it wrong. Eh.
>> No. 4055
[x] Say Nothing

I really hate passive choices like this, so I'm hoping it will open up some good choices.
>> No. 4056
>>4054
Atleast they aren't vote spamming it, though. Give them credit for that.
>> No. 4057
>>4052 >>4050

Lol,I dunno, I'm just voting. Without knowing wtf's going on, but still voting.
>> No. 4058
File 121033705344.jpg - (56.21KB , 416x300 , 85090714vo1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4058
>>4047
>> No. 4059
>>4057

Btw, does this mean we got a BAD END and now we (actually you) are trying again?
>> No. 4060
>>4056

Don't worry, it's still pretty early in America. Wait a couple of hours until the kids come home then we'll see.
>> No. 4061
>>4059

We got Nanaya's true end. Your choice leads to Reimu and Suica running off crying retard.
>> No. 4063
>>4059

Just read the previous thread, you... you...
>> No. 4064
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 4066
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 4067
>>4063

Haha, awesome ending lol.

Changing >>4047 to [X] Say nothing
>> No. 4068
[X] Say nothing

Since everybody is going for this, then why not? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 4069
>>4061
Sure sounds like a catastrophe to me!
>> No. 4072
WHERE IS MY THREESOME YAF?
>> No. 4073
[X] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

Get the bad end
>> No. 4074
File 12103420626.jpg - (66.12KB , 565x600 , THATCAT.jpg ) [iqdb]
4074
>>4073
>> No. 4075
[X] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"
Faggots
>> No. 4076
>>4074
DISAPPEAR.
THAT CAT IS AN EYESORE.
>> No. 4077
>>4074

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING CAT ONE MORE TIME..
>> No. 4078
[X] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 4079
Good god, people won't ever learn.

[x] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"
>> No. 4080
[X] Say nothing

DON'T DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 4081
>>4076
inb4 cat crushing
>> No. 4082
Dammit YAF quit playing videogames and write. It doesn't take that long to beat Mission 2.
>> No. 4083
File 121034436446.png - (26.92KB , 482x380 , 1208389672767.png ) [iqdb]
4083
[X] Say nothing

You... don't know what to say. Goddamnit Mima, always making you get into situations like this...
/Always?/
Always? Why did you think 'always'? How many days was it? Three?
"Force of habit..."
You shake your head, muttering to yourself.
"What?"
Reimu looks at you in confusion.
"What did you say?"
"I was just wondering... Why I've became so... accommodated to this place. It was only three days, yet I already feel at home here..."
"Nanaya..."
"It has only been a few days, right? Yet I am already familiar with this world, like I was born here. Plus... I've met really nice people. I think... I'm just feeling incredibly grateful for no reason."

[ ] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[ ] "Reimu, I think it'll be best if you leave now. You too Suika. I don't know what weird thoughts I'll be getting if you stay here."
[ ] "Since you're already here, let's sleep together tonight, okay? Just like a real family."

SECOND CHOICE IF HUGGED
[ ] Grab their heads and force them to kiss
[ ] Don't do anything stupid

======================
>>4082
Actually, I lost my track and came all the way to mission 7.
>> No. 4084
[X] Embrace Reimu
>> No. 4085
I.. I don't know what to pick. Aside from not making them kiss.
>> No. 4086
[X] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[X] Don't do anything stupid

The same thing can't happen again. No way.
>> No. 4087
[X] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[X] Don't do anything stupid.

We love them both.
>> No. 4088
[X] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."

[X] Don't do anything stupid

They're not quite ready for multi-player just yet.
>> No. 4090
[ ] "Since you're already here, let's sleep together tonight, okay? Just like a real family."

a japanese family, with lots of incest
>> No. 4092
[x] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[x] Don't do anything stupid

Awww, Nanayanon's joining the Hakurei family/crew.
>> No. 4093
[x] "Since you're already here, let's sleep together tonight, okay? Just like a real family."

;_;
>> No. 4095
>>4083
WHERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION?

[X] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."

[X] Don't do anything stupid
>> No. 4096
>>4094
I beg to differ.
>> No. 4097
>>4094

INCEST DO YOU KNOW IT?
>> No. 4098
>>4094
Not even the polygamists?
>> No. 4099
>>4091
Changing to
[x] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[x] Don't do anything stupid
>> No. 4100
File 121034552798.jpg - (38.95KB , 598x257 , 1b9b649c.jpg ) [iqdb]
4100
>>4094

what the fuck
>> No. 4101
Sorry for only 1 update, but I have to leave now.

Rage and Peace,
YAF
>> No. 4102
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE
>> No. 4103
RAGEEEEEEEEE
>> No. 4104
Peace.
>> No. 4106
;_;
>> No. 4107
[x] Hug Reimu. "Your embrace, I'll be taking it." Pause and speak to Suika, "You want to hug me, oni? Very well. Let's hug each other, Suika Ibuki."
[x] Don't do anything stupid.

I am the spider that is webbing in your hearts.
>> No. 4108
[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
And [x] Don't do anything stupid.
>> No. 4109
[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
And [x] Don't do anything stupid.

Seconded.
>> No. 4110
[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
And [x] Don't do anything stupid.

Oh fuck, this is almost as brilliant as telling Reimu we considered getting an edible version of her gift.
>> No. 4111
[x] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[x] Don't do anything stupid

Also, commenting on the True Nanaya Ending. You do know that Akyu's life is gonna be short, right? And her next incarnation will only live as half as long as she did.
>> No. 4112
>>4093
vote change to
[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
[x] Don't do anything stupid.
>> No. 4113
>>4108

[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
And [x] Don't do anything stupid.

Slowpoke here. Spending my futile late-vote on this write in.
>> No. 4114
Gentlemen, commence the embrace.
>> No. 4115
>>4108

[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
And [x] Don't do anything stupid.

This is the superior write in.
>> No. 4116
[x] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[x] Don't do anything stupid

Seems like the best choice for this moment.
>> No. 4117
nthing

[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
And [x] Don't do anything stupid.
>> No. 4118
[x] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[x] Don't do anything stupid.
>> No. 4119
[x] Hug Reimu. Hug Suika. Speak loudly "Mima, you may stop peeking and join us."
And [x] Don't do anything stupid.

Supporting this too. Avalanche is enough to override the first to 5 right??
>> No. 4120
>>4119

Don't think so, but it's ultimately YAF's decision.
>> No. 4121
[ ] "Since you're already here, let's sleep together tonight, okay? Just like a real family."

This is much better than that faggy hug
>> No. 4122
File 121036707120.jpg - (4.18KB , 87x96 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4122
Hay guys, were you enjoinh yourselves while I was outside with my friends, enjoying my spring?

Yeah, I'm back now. I was planning to write something from my friend's PC, but it turned out we were too busy browsing ASG replica catalogues.

Lemme finish my cake (delicious, moist, etc), then I'll write.
>> No. 4123
File 121036719319.jpg - (3.02KB , 125x125 , win.jpg ) [iqdb]
4123
>>4122
>> No. 4124
File 121036744172.jpg - (17.18KB , 260x260 , Cake Spray.jpg ) [iqdb]
4124
>>4122

Cake is for after the writing not before.
>> No. 4125
File 121036793897.png - (49.41KB , 741x842 , dantesonofsparda.png ) [iqdb]
4125
>>4122
>> No. 4126
File 121036795569.png - (182.79KB , 944x2955 , 1205335199580lw3.png ) [iqdb]
4126
>>4122
>> No. 4127
THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY!
>> No. 4128
File 12103681531.jpg - (15.98KB , 400x252 , glados.jpg ) [iqdb]
4128
>>4124

Well you've found my weakness. Was it worth it? Because despite your vicious behaviour, the only thing you've managed to break so far, is my will to write.
Maybe you could settle for that, and we’ll just call it a day.
I guess we both know that isn’t going to happen.

Writing [x] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[x] Don't do anything stupid
now.
>> No. 4129
File 12103684129.jpg - (34.41KB , 400x400 , poop-attached.jpg ) [iqdb]
4129
>>4128

Deploying next part of story in
Five...
Four...
Three...
Two...
One...
Time out for a second. Did you see that thing that fell out of me? What is it, I've never seen it before...
>> No. 4131
>>4129

Shit right?
>> No. 4132
File 121036859281.jpg - (50.23KB , 478x359 , 1193042022317.jpg ) [iqdb]
4132
>>4129

WORK OR NO CAEK
>> No. 4133
>>4131
Even his shit is golden.
>> No. 4134
>>4132
;_;
>> No. 4135
>>4133

No no, you've got it backwards.
His gold is shit.
>> No. 4136
I'm wondering YAF, what are you going to when we reach the end of a real route, like Reimu or Suika? Are you going to continue the story with our waifus, or is it going to be like "....and lived happily ever after." at which point we roll back and go for different routes?
>> No. 4137
>>4136
The same way every VN ends.

With the words "GOOD END", "BAD END" or "TRUE END."
>> No. 4138
>>4136
After the Credits are done, we go to

>[ ] NEW GAME
>[X] SCENE SELECTION
>[ ] EXTRAS
>[ ] ENDING LIST
>[ ] OPTIONS

and finish the other routes.
>> No. 4139
File 121036954575.jpg - (191.35KB , 400x400 , 22ec.jpg ) [iqdb]
4139
[x] Embrace Reimu "You too, Suika. Come here, let's hug together. I have to tell you something. I didn't call you here. I suppose it was all Mima's plan. What is her purpose, I don't know. But I know one thing - I cannot let this go to waste."
[x] Don't do anything stupid

"Yeah... I really feel grateful."
Pulling Reimu down, you trap her in affectionate embrace.
"W-what are you doing?!"
"Don't move. Let me stay like this for a while longer."
"B-but Suika is--"
"Ah, you're right. Suika, come here. Let's all hug together."
Suika stands up and hesitantly approaches you and Reimu.
"Come on, don't be shy about it. We're almost like a family, right?"
"F-family?"
Your sudden statement makes Reimu blurt out a question in suprisement.
"Yeah, family. Now, come on, Suika."
She hesitates for a moment, but finally embraces you and Reimu.
"Mmm..."
Feeling their body warmth, their breath on your neck... It's a pleasant feeling. Very pleasant. Is this what they call happiness? Are those two girls everything you need to achieve that metaphysical state?
"I... have to tell you something. I didn't call you here."
"I think we've cleared that up already." Reimu says, her embrace suddenly growing tighter for a short moment
"I know. It was all probably a part of Mima's plan. I don't really know what did she want to accomplish by doing this... But I know one thing. I cannot let a chance like this simply slip by."
"What do you mean?"
Reimu stops cuddling to your chest and back off a little.
Her eyes. Her deep, red eyes. You want to drown in this vermillion sea. Enter her thoughts and see what she really feels.
"Naya?"
Suika looks up at you, still clinging to your shoulders.

[ ] "Let's... Play a family, okay? Let's act like we're a real family, just today. Can we?"
[ ] "Let's sleep together tonight, just like a real family does."
[ ] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"
>> No. 4140
[X] "Let's sleep together tonight, just like a real family does."
>> No. 4141
[X] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"

Families don't have hot threesomes. What we want is a hot threesome. We're not yelling like a retard this time, so... maybe this will work?
>> No. 4142
[x] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"

Risky but if it works then we're getting somewhere for once.
>> No. 4143
[x] "Let's... Play a family, okay? Let's act like we're a real family, just today. Can we?"

...I guess? I mean, it's already pretty late in the day...but the other options seem too pushy, and I'm wary of them after TRUE END.
>> No. 4144
[X] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"
Real Family does nothing, Reimu wants more, same with Suika, it will be an insult. But well, it is worth another try this time. Same idea, different approach.
>> No. 4146
Who is the sleep together comment directed to?
>> No. 4147
[ ] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"

Like before, but without yelling, and more emotion.
>> No. 4148
[x] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"

Maybe it will work this time.
>> No. 4149
[x] "Let's... Play a family, okay? Let's act like we're a real family, just today. Can we?"
>> No. 4150
[x] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"

inb4 NO,YOU BAKA
>> No. 4151
>>4137
What I'm asking is if the story can carry on after we reach a GOOD END. Now I know that doesn't make that much sense, but I'm thinking something like this: We reach GOOD END with Reimu, get hitched, time skip a few months or so, and then a major event occurs that requires Reimu's attention, FOR EXAMPLE, a mysterious tower jutting out of the ground in the middle of Gensokyo, and the story continues with us investigating the disturbance.

I just think it would be kind of boring to go back and redo stuff slightly differently just for different paths. I like the idea of a continuing story. I won't mind going back to see how a different route played out but I still want some PROGRESSION. But that brings up yet another question: Yaf, how long do you plan on going on with this story?
>> No. 4152
Inb4 Reimu and Suika walk out on Nanayanon...again.
>> No. 4153
>>4150
>>BAKA

MY NERDRAGE
IT IS BURNING
>> No. 4154
>>4136

Let's see...
I have settled, but open-ended ends prepared for each and every route. So, yeah, the gameplay IS going to end some day. Then, you just go back and try diffirent routes. After that, hmm, yeah, like that's going to happen. Anyways, I also have an idea for an After-Story (happening after Reimu GOOD) game, so we can always do that if shit goes down.
>> No. 4155
>MY NERDRAGE

Just as keikaku.
>> No. 4156
>>4151
Nanayanonymous, Reimu, Suika and Mima, together they are the Warriors of Light.

Nanayanon is a Fighter.
Reimu is a White Mage.
Suika is a Black Belt.
Mima is a Black Mage.

FUND IT.
>> No. 4157
>>4151
Leave that shit up to ZUN. What is boring in trying to get every good end and character.
>> No. 4158
>>4156
But Black Belt and White Mage aren't Light Warriors so yeah.
>> No. 4159
[x] "Let's sleep together tonight, just like a real family does."

Dammit I'm so torn between the two of them I don't know what to do.
>> No. 4160
>>4156
The world is vieled in

darkness. The wind stops,

the sea is wild,

and the earth begins to rot.

The people wait,

their only hope, a prophecy....


" When the world is in darkness

Four Warriors will come...."


After a long journey, four

young warriors arrive,

each holding an ORB.
>> No. 4161
>>4152
If that happens, we can choose to leave the shrine, go to Kourindou, and kill Rinnosuke to achieve NANAYA PSYCHO END.
>> No. 4162
[x] "Let's sleep together tonight, just like a real family does."

None of them have family. The will cave.
>> No. 4163
>>4161
I like your style, seconded, he will not get Reimu once we are gone. If we can not make her ours forever, then we will make sure that he will not get her.
>> No. 4164
>>4154
>I also have an idea for an After-Story

This is what I was looking for. Excellent.

>>4156
>>4160
Oh shit, did I make a Final Fantasy reference by mistake? The tower thing was supposed to be a nod to YAF's DMC faggotry.
>> No. 4165
>>4163
>we will make sure that he will not get her

By killing her ourselves, amirite?
>> No. 4166
>>4165
Shit will never work, she is too strong for us. And even if we kill her, she can not die.
>> No. 4167
[ ] "Let's... Play a family, okay? Let's act like we're a real family, just today. Can we?"
[ ] "Let's sleep together tonight, just like a real family does."
>> No. 4168
[X] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"

OH FUCK YES MOST PROBABLY A BAD END.
>> No. 4169
File 121037176787.png - (81.30KB , 512x504 , moustache.png ) [iqdb]
4169
Guys, I'm really sorry (I really am), but there will be no more updates today. I have to wake up early tomorrow, and since I've slept for 2 hours only yesterday, I have to go to sleep.

As an atonement, I offer you a short story I just wrote on a whim.

===================================

"Reimu, I'm going out!"
"Work again? Geez, you should really take it easy sometimes. You're not so young anymore, you know."
Handing you your old, battered coat, Reimu smiles.
Light of afternoon sun gently reflects from a piece of gold jewelry on her ring finger.
Yes, that's a wedding ring.
"How many years was it?"
"Hm? What do you mean?"
Tilting her head in confusion, Reimu places her hands on her hips. She looks pretty cute in that apron. Frilly things really suit her.
"I mean, how many years have passed since we got married?"
"Dummy~, you're supposed to remember things like that!"
She knocks you slightly on the head then sticks her tongue out.
"It's been 15 years."
"15 years..."
Where does the time go?
Still, it's like if it was yesterday. That memorable day... When you and Reimu got married. It was pretty much the happiest day of your life.
"Shouldn't you be going?"
"Ah, yes! You're right!"
"Spacing out like always, are you? Well, that's my husband for you. Take care."
Standing on her tip toes, she gives you a kiss on the lips.


So it was 15 years already.

Walking down the steps that marked the way to the shrine, you start to reminenscence.
After Reimu got in that youkai incident... That day, you totally lost it.
That incident... What was it again?
Ah, a youkai assault.
It all happened so quickly. And so soon after people of human village tried to raid the shrine... So much blood was spilled on that day. So much innocent blood...
What was the cause of that all? Why did it all happen?
"Well, it doesn't matter now."
What matters is that after that incident, after she's been seriously wounded, causing the Hakurei border to almost disappear, she started to rely on you more.
After all, you've killed those villagers.
Those youkai.
You even tried to kill Yakumo Yukari when she came to investigate what happened to the border.
That goddamn bitch. Worrying about the border when Reimu was in danger? Unforgivable.

What happened after? You and Rinnosuke became close friends. Maybe it was due to your earlier rivarly, maybe you were fated to befriend each other after your first fight.
"Heh, we've been always fighting ever since that day."
Things settled down after your and Reimu's marriage. Rinnosuke wouldn't forgive you at first, but then understood that it is futile to stay enemies for the rest of your lives.
"We've even opened a shop together."
Not a messy shop selling junk from the outside world. A real, full pledged shop.
What do you sell?
Well, nothing.
What you have to offer, are services.
Youkai hunting, investigations, rescue missions, you name it.
It became quite successfull over the years, giving you a nice and stable source of income.

"Here it is."
Built near Rinnosuke's home, your shop stands with pride in a small clearing in the Forest of Magic.
Kicking down the door, you enter this small building.
"Some jobs, Kourin?"
"Certainly."
Looking up from a pile of papers, Rinnosuke fixes his glasses.
"We have a client waiting in the back. He says he knows the password."
"Well then, bring him here."
Sitting at your own desk, you place your legs on top of it. Full relax.
Rinnosuke leaves the room and soon returns with a young human. Probably from the village you make a mental note.

So, there you are, at your shop.

Shop that offers services to those that need your strength and guts, intelligence and wisdom.

Your shop.

"Welcome."

Wanna know the name?

"To 'Beautiful Killing Chamber'."
>> No. 4171
>>4169

Nice.
>> No. 4172
>>4169

What we sell is death?
>> No. 4173
;_;
Good bye
>> No. 4174
>>4169
AWESOME
>> No. 4175
>>4169
Awesome. This is the kind of after story I was thinking about. Something awesome. As for the updates, don't fucking worry about it, just take it easy.
>> No. 4177
>>4169
Do Reimu and Nanayanon have kids? If they did, Nanayanon can teach them to be little killing machines and Reimu can give them the magic hax to back it up. ULTIMATE WIN
>> No. 4178
HOLY SHIT AWESOME END
>> No. 4179
>>4169
DANTE END
>> No. 4180
see, the reason we're walking a minefield of BADENDS right now is because we're jumping the gun.

threesome isn't supposed to happen until you've sexxed up one, or preferably both heroines, several times. going for it right off the bat almost never works, unless they're twins.

I can tell by the BAD ENDS and by having played quite a few eroges in my tiem.
>> No. 4181
>>4169

Fuck yeah! Reimu as our wife and Kourin as our buddy and business partner! I weep not only for how much I like this, but for that we'll probably never see it in the main story. Damnit, Kourin, I don't want to hate you.
>> No. 4182
>>4180

Well, it's obviously possible, since Mima-sama set this up.

There are special circumstances at play in our favor. Neither of them have family, have been cohabitating with each other for a while, and are good (best?) friends. They have complementary relationship roles--Suika is our buddy; Reimu is our stay-at-home waifu.

I still think we've jumped the gun, but going with the family option to make us more comfortable together I think will be better in the long run than just sexing them behind the other's back.
>> No. 4183
>>4182
I'd say the correct solution there is to go with the family option to make us more comfortable together AND sex them behind each other's back.
>> No. 4184
>>4183

Because of their personalities we'd have to hide it from Reimu, but maybe not from Suika. Suika might be fine knowingly having an affair with us behind Reimu's back, as she is easygoing and interested in us for more reasons than sex; Reimu on the other hand is very tsundere and possessive.

Eventually, we will tear down that wall.
>> No. 4185
>>4183

And have a 'nice' dream while sleeping with them cuddled up to your chest.
>> No. 4186
>>4185
sounds good to me. GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 4187
>>4184
like I said over at SDM, we should have left Reimu alone completely while going for the others. She'll grow increasingly frustrated and tsun-tsun as she watch her friends fall for Anon one by one while she gets ignored.

And then, right before the tsun-tsun reaches supercritical levels, anon fixes it with surprise buttsecks.
>> No. 4188
>>4187
for maximum effect, we need to have an antagonistic relationship. the more she hates us, the hotter the surprise sechs will be. we also need some way to not get kicked out of the shrine despite said antagonistic relationship.
>> No. 4189
>>4187

I don't think so Tim.

Reimu kills things that annoy her.
>> No. 4190
>>4189
see
>>4188

something that prevents her from kicking us out the shrine would presumably also prevent her from killing us (at least, killing us without good reason).
>> No. 4191
>>4190
>something that prevents her from kicking us out the shrine

like what?
>> No. 4192
>>4191
...see, this is the part where we summon halp from YAF to give us a Plot Device.
>> No. 4193
>>4192
maybe we'll get something in the Extras section after we clear the game this time.
>> No. 4194
>>4190

Leaning against the door, you try to hear what they are talking about. Yakumo Yukari visiting Reimu is not that strange, but for them to have a secret meeting, not wanting to be disturbed, this is unusual.
"Doesn't that man bother you?"
"What are you talking about?"
That man... Does Yukari mean you? What the hell is going on?
"Why didn't you throw him out? Perhaps, because you love him? Did some pesky, foolish feeling get in the way of your principles?"
"That's none of your--"
You hear some commotion, followed by Reimu's pained moan.
"To further your protection of Hakurei Border, you sacrificed your teenage years. To become a Shrine Maiden like your mother. Knowing this, I thought you'd be useful to me. But I was wrong."
Sound of someone punching someone else.
"No wonder your control of the Border is incomplete."
Reimu groans.
"What about you? You are an incomplete guardian as well. Both love and friendship cloud your thoughts, making you unable to make rational decisions--"
"Shut up."
A sick sound. Sound of ripping skin and something wet falling on the floor.
"Now that my final spell is complete, I have no use for you."
Damnit, there's something wrong going on on the other side! What were you thinking, ignoring all those warnings in your head?!
"Rei--!"
Sliding the door open, you see there is no one inside.
"--mu..."
No one.
Just a corpse of a headless girl.
>> No. 4195
>>4194
[x]pooper

"hey, I heard that before people die, they empty their bowels..."
>> No. 4196
>>4195

I like the way you think.
>> No. 4197
>>4194

Back to work nigger
>> No. 4198
>>4197

reinstallan winblows on my laptop
>> No. 4199
>>4192
>summon halp from YAF

You mean Yaffy. I'm not the one that holds onto the mighty Plot Device.
>> No. 4200
>>4198

blah. Alsom why te fuck did you make >>4194 for? God, I hate when writefags go for the trouble of writing good or cool BAD ENDs and then post them like that. You should save them for the story.
>> No. 4201
>>4200
>blah. Alsom why te fuck did you make >>4194 for?

I did it for the lulz.

But seriously, I did it because I'm sitting on my PC, bored, waiting for winblows to install on mah portable writan device, and I don't have my TS.rtf here.
Besides, that was a rip-off of... oh wait, those are called "references" nowadays... So, that was a reference to a dialogue in DMC3. Not my work at all. I just changed it a little so it would fit this universe.
>> No. 4202
>>4198
make a drive image this time, after you've got all your software set up. that way if you fuck up again you won't have to go through all this.
>> No. 4203
>>4201
any self-respecting man of the internet age knows to save things like that in his hotmail/gmail/etc account.
>> No. 4204
>>4203
>>4202

Uh, I have 3 partitions on my laptop HDD, C is for OS, D and E are for other shit. I have TS.rtf on E. but I'm installing an OS on C right now, so I can't access it.
>> No. 4205
>>4201I did it for the lulz.

Hm, I guess it's ok then.

>that was a reference to a dialogue in DMC3

Ugh, I guess should play that till the end already. Shouldn't have started playing .hack, now I have to finish all of them.
>> No. 4206
>>4204
foresight, yo.

you should back it up anyway, after this. just in case it gets wiped accidentally.
>> No. 4207
>>4201
>>I did it for the lulz.

Ha! More like this is your response to my Youmu end, you said you wanted to challenge me back!
>> No. 4208
next time you writefags want to challenge each other, do raep scenes. at least that way it'll be something we can all enjoy.
>> No. 4209
>>4207

Wut. If I wanted to challenge you, I'd write something really long and depressing, not just rip-off of a dialogue from an action-oriented video game.
Besides, I don't remember ever 'challenging you back'. What the hell are you talking about?
>> No. 4210
>>4207
That was kira not yaf.
>> No. 4211
>>4207
Indeed Kira did challenge you.
>> No. 4212
>>4210

Lol, whoops.
>> No. 4213
[ ] "I want you. I want both of you. I... can't settle for just one. Can you forgive my selfishness?"

"I want you. I want both of you."
Not focusing your stare on either Suika or Reimu, you spell out what's been on your mind for so long.
"Eh?"
"Naya?"
"I... can't settle for just one. I love you both and choosing only one would be too cruel, right?"
They're suprised. Maybe not shocked, which is kinda strange, considering what you've just said, but still suprised.
"That's why... Please, forgive me. I'm a selfish man. I know. But, please, can you forgive me?"
Expecting to receive a punch, slap or a horn in the ass, you close your eyes and mentally prepare for pain.
But there is none.
Reimu sighs.
"You're selfish alright, saying such things. But... I understand."
There's something soft pressing against your cheek.
"I love you too, Nanaya."
"Eeeeeeh?!"
Suika lets out a suprised yell.
"What are you doing, Reimu?!"
Still keeping your eyes closed, you feel Reimu getting off your lap.
"Suika, he just said he loves us. In a situation like this, it's a normal behaviour."
"Don't give me a lecture! I'm not a little child, you know!"
Suika sounds irritated, but at the same time, her voice is trembling a little, betraying her embarassment. So she can be embarassed too, huh?
"B-besides, I love Naya too! And I won't be giving him up so easily!"
Next thing you know, you're knocked back and down to the floor, someone lying on top of you, pressing their lips against yours.
"S-suika?!" Reimu gasps.
Opening your eyes, you see Suika's face. With her eyes closed, with a peaceful expression, she seems to be enjoying the kiss.
"W-what are you doing so suddenly?!"
Wow, now Reimu's the one that sounds irritated.

[ ] Push Suika away. "I appreciate it, but don't do such things without warning, okay?"
[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] Flail your arms around, yelling "Mmmmmmmmf!"

==================

Fuck this, I'm sick of waiting.
>> No. 4214
[ ] Do nothing.

Let the girls handle the situation
[ ] Flail your arms around, yelling "Mmmmmmmmf!"

Or do we give a final push?



...let them fight for us.
[X]Do nothing
>> No. 4215
>>4213 Fuck this, I'm sick of waiting.

Also, fucking finally.
>> No. 4216
[x] Do nothing.
>> No. 4217
[X] Do nothing.

If she weren't relatively sober at the moment, I'd worry about us somehow dying from this right now.
>> No. 4218
[x] Do nothing.
>> No. 4219
[ ] Do nothing.

Woo
>> No. 4220
[X] Push Suika away. "I appreciate it, but don't do such things without warning, okay?" Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 4221
Why do I have this feeling that we're basically totally fucked?
>> No. 4222
[X] Push Suika away. "I appreciate it, but don't do such things without warning, okay?" Ruffle her hair.

Not as cold as original, pretty good!
>> No. 4223
[X]Do nothing

Do. not. screw. this. up.
>> No. 4224
[x] Do nothing.

Huzzah for _____ MODO! Now, lets go questing. We need to get some practice before settling down to found the "Beautiful Killing Chamber".
>> No. 4225
[x] Push Suika away. "I appreciate it, but don't do such things without warning, okay?"
Disgusting flat chest
>> No. 4226
File 12104389074.jpg - (259.55KB , 853x1073 , 1207670017370.jpg ) [iqdb]
4226
>>4225
>> No. 4227
>>4225 from OP here, >>4226 delicious flat chest.
>> No. 4228
[ ] Do nothing.

Just woke up, and am pleased to find this thread progressing.
>> No. 4229
[X]Do nothing

No, it feels too nice to just push her away. Besides, it would be cold and rude to do that, now wouldn't it?
"Suika!"
Reimu grabs her collar from behind and pulls her away.
"Wha! Reimu, what are you doing?!"
Suika seems as disappointed in this sudden end of the kiss as you.
"You can't just go jumping on people and kissing them like that!"
"But it's Naya we're talki-- Ooooh..."
Suika grins.
"W-what is it?"
"I know. It's because now I'm one point ahead of you, right?"
"O-one point?!"
"Maybe two points, then! Haha, I'm the one in the lead now!"
Now?
"Like hell you are! That doesn't count, you just took him by suprise! Besides, I've done... more adult things with him when you weren't around!"
"Yeah, I know about that."
"What?"
"Mima told us. I'm still in the lead though!"
Suika turns to you, still grinning.
"Right, Naya?"
"I-is she?!"
Reimu too, turns her gaze at you. She's almost as pissed as she's embarassed, her face is all red.
Damn it, what to do? What to do? This is a dangerous situation, you can't just say whatever comes to your mind. Think, think!
Suddenly, you notice the pile of pillows you brought here in the morning. Those pillows...

[ ] ... I'll be throwing them.
[ ] ... Fuck them, you have to think of something to say!
[ ] "I think you're pretty even."
[ ] "Suika is right. She's currently in the lead, thanks to that kiss."
[ ] "No, Suika. Reimu's still leading."

=========================
Just as I was about to begin writing next part, my stepmother called me out to the garden to "help her for five minutes or so". That means I'll be digging holes there for next 2 hours. Don't worry, I'll be taking a break every 15-20 minutes to write.
>> No. 4230
[x] ... I'll be throwing them.
HEAVEN OR HELL
DUEL 1
LET'S ROCK
>> No. 4231
[X] ... I'll be throwing them.

PILLOW FIGHT
>> No. 4232
[x] "Suika is right. She's currently in the lead, thanks to that kiss."

Get some competition going.
>> No. 4233
[ ] "I think you're pretty even."

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
>> No. 4234
[ ] ... I'll be throwing them.

If a pillow fight can work for the vampires, it can work for us.
>> No. 4235
[x] ... I'll be throwing them.
>> No. 4236
[X] "Suika is right. She's currently in the lead, thanks to that kiss."

> I'll be taking a break every 15-20 minutes to write.

See you next month YAF.
>> No. 4237
[x] "Suika is right. She's currently in the lead, thanks to that kiss."

Somehow I think throwing a pillow at Reimu will not diffuse her anger or distract her.
>> No. 4238
[X] ... I'll be throwing them.

It is going just as Mima planned.
>> No. 4239
[X] "I think you're pretty even."

Let's see how far you're willing to go to take the lead, eh?
>> No. 4240
[ ] ... I'll be throwing them.

Vodka is right. Mima knows all.
>> No. 4241
[X]Suika is right, etc.

>>4234
The pillow fight! It's spreading to the other LAs!
>> No. 4242
[X] ... I'll be throwing them.

Wheeeee!
>> No. 4243
[ ] "Suika is right. She's currently in the lead, thanks to that kiss."

you've got to know when to take chances, yo.

but i can see it's already too late. pussies.
>> No. 4244
>>4241
>The pillow fight! It's spreading to the other LAs!

In b4 I rip off HY. I had this planned since yesterday.

=======================

[X] ... I'll be throwing them.

Yeah, that may work. A pillow fight is always good to ease tension, right?
"I think you both..."
They look at you with anticipation. Too bad... Too bad they won't be hearing anything else from you.
Placing your hand on the floor in front of you for support, you launch yourself forward, aiming for the gap between Reimu and Suika.
Heh, too slow. Both of them tried to catch you, but they're just too slow. Not even trying to brake, you fall on the pile of pillows.
"Are going down!"
Before they react, you grab two pillows and throw them. Both hit at the same time.
"Whaa?!"
No time to waste. Grabbing two more, you circle around Reimu and Suika, to get a hit from behind.
"Yoooouuu-- huh?"
Reimu pulls down the pillow from her face and wants to say something. Too bad you're already behind her, ready for a throw.
"Where are y--?!"
And there it goes. A split second after Reimu turned around looking for you, a pillow lands on her face.
"Pillow fight!"
Suika seems to finally regain senses. It also seems like she forgot what was going on a while ago. Well, can't say it's a bad thing. At least one of them has calmed down now.
Suika flies over to the big pile of pillows and grabs one.
"Take this!"
Yelling, she flies at you with her arms raised, ready to deliver some fluffy goodness to your face.

[ ] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.
[ ] Throw pillow at Suika and dive at the pile to collect more munitions
>> No. 4245
[X] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.

Seems kind of a no-brainer.
>> No. 4246
[X] Throw pillow at Suika and dive at the pile to collect more munitions.

Harem is love, and we shall have it after everyone is exhausted by the epic pillow battle. We will lay in our graveyard of pillows with Reimu and Suika, and then, to work out all the tension of battle...

This endless hill of pillows will be my grave! This is where I make my stand!
>> No. 4247
>>4244

[X] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.

The fight spoiled the mood.

Oh well, if YAF had it planned, then it will get us to somewhere.
>> No. 4248
[x] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.
>> No. 4249
[X] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.
>> No. 4250
[ ] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.

Hold on lemme get some scrap paper to make a score card...
>> No. 4251
[z] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.
>> No. 4252
[X] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.

Smooooooooooth.
>> No. 4253
[X] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.
DO IT
>> No. 4254
[ ] Throw the second pillow at Suika's face, rush at Reimu, give her a kiss, whisper "Now you're even.", then pretend nothing happened and continue the fight.

Okay, let's counter this. Just wait for a right moment.
Not now...
Not now...
Not now...
PERFECT!
"CATCH THIS!"
Yelling at the top of your lungs, you swing the pillow straight at Suika's face.
"HA!"
"Uwah?!"
Receiving this blow, she falls to the ground.
But there's no time to waste.
Act.
Now or never.
Do it.
You rush at Reimu who has just finished removing the second pillow you've thrown at her.
"A--!"
She notices you and raises one of her arms, holding a pillow, ready to strike as you approach her.
But she's too slow. Shooting one hand upwards, to get a hold of her wrist, you use the other to grab her chin and pull it towards your face.
Then kiss her lips.
Sorry, but this one has to be fast.
"Now you're even."
Whispering that, you plant a pillow in her face.
"Got you!"
Rotating 180 degrees, you see that Suika has already got up and is now picking up a pillow, bending down, with her back turned in your direction. Which means you get a good look at her buttocks and white panties. But, as sexy as this sight is, there is no time to admire. Grabbing the pillow Reimu was holding in her hand, you throw it at Suika's ass.
"Ah?!"
And she falls down again with a small yelp.
"Nanaya!"
Shit, you've forgotten about Reimu! You try to jump sideways, but before you can do that, you feel an impact on the back of your head.
"Now I got you!"
It was too strong. Losing your ballance, you fall down on your face.
"Goddamnit!"
Rolling around to lie on your back, you receive another blow. Straight to the face. And another one to the stomach.
"Three to three! We're even now!"
Pulling away the pillow on your face, you see that Reimu's standing above you, smiling, but her gaze is directed somewhere else. Before you're able find out where though... She's suddenly out of your sight.
"Wh--?!"
"Now, Suika!"
Lifting yourself at lightning speed, you notice that Reimu and Suika are standing on opposite sides of your room, both of them holding up a pillow, ready to throw, when...
Knock knock.
There's someone knocking at the door.
The three of you freeze in place.

[ ] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!
[ ] Seize the moment, jump back, grab two pillows, throw them at Suika and Reimu, run out the door, pushing away whoever is on the other side.
>> No. 4255
>>4254
Brilliant! But I can't decide what to do next
>> No. 4256
[x] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!
FORM UP, VOLTRON FORCE
>> No. 4257
[ ] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!
>> No. 4258
[X] Seize the moment, jump back, grab two pillows, throw them at Suika and Reimu, run out the door, pushing away whoever is on the other side.

Shit. I'm not sure what to do here.
>> No. 4259
[x] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!

YES
>> No. 4260
[x] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!

YOU GOT SOME NERVE COMING OUT HERE, INTO THE EYE OF THE STORM!
>> No. 4261
[x] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!

I have no idea what the hell this does. But I'm voting for it anyway.
>> No. 4262
[x] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!
TEIMU TOPLESS SUIK LAGANN!
FUCK YEAH
>> No. 4263
[X] GATTAI!
GATTAI!
Gattia~
>> No. 4264
[X] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!

Was there another choice? I didn't see it up there.
>> No. 4265
>[ ] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!

what the hell does this actually do anyway?
>> No. 4266
>>4265
It's like mana transfer, except with spiral energy instead of mana and drilling instead of thrusting.
>> No. 4267
[X] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!
>> No. 4268
>>4266
WTF is mana transfer? is this some D&D shit?
>> No. 4269
>>4268
you forgot your Shirou.jpg
>> No. 4270
>>4268

Shirou go back to bed.
>> No. 4271
File 121044604821.jpg - (214.42KB , 800x800 , CG Dragon2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4271
>>4268
Well, it DOES involve dragons.
>> No. 4272
>>4268
YOU BEST BE TROLLING NIGGA
>> No. 4274
[ ] SHIMON-SAN! GATTAI DA!

That's fucking it. Knocking at the door is probably Mima. That gives you, the three of you a chance to pay her back for setting up this awkward situation.
You gesture Reimu and Suika to come to you.
"Just play along, okay?"
Whispering after they come close, you grab a pillow.
"Yeah, come in!"
Knocking stops, and after a moment of silence, the door slides open.
Standing behind it, there is Mima. Poking her head inside the room through the gap, she looks at you suprised.
"What are you making so much noise for? I thought you'd be--"
NOT LETTING HER FINISH!
"GIRLS!"
Raising your free hand up to the ceiling, you yell with as manly voice as you can make.
"STRAIGHTEN YOUR BACKS AND RAISE YOUR ARMS! WHEN THE CAPRICIOUS GHOST COMES, BE READY TO UNLEASH A FLURRY STRIKES!"
Mima freezes in place, dumbfounded.
"COMBINING OUR POWERS, WE SHALL BANISH THIS EVIL SPIRIT FROM OUR LAND! ARE YOU WITH ME!?"
"YEAH!" they both give a cheer
"THEN GATHER POWER IN YOUR HANDS! LET'S STRIKE DOWN THE ENEMY! ABSOLUTELY DEADLY!"
"ALCOHOL INDUCED!"
"PURIFYING!"
The three of you ready for a throw.
"GIGAAAA! MIMAAAAA! BREAAAKEEEEERRRRR!!!"
Shouting in perfect unison, you all throw your pillows at Mima at the same time.
Three pillows hit Mima's face simultaneously.
"Nyahahahaha!"
Suika rolls on the floor, laughing.
"Hahahaha! That was soooooo cheesy, Nanaya! Ahahaha!"
Reimu sits down, giggling like a little schoolgirl.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WHEhehehehahahaha...!"
Damn it, you can't finish the most important sequence.
That was really fun. So refreshing.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
Suddenly, the pillows come back flying at your laughing trio.
"Seriously, what do you think you're doing?!"
You, Reimu and Suika stand up.
"Making so much noise at this time. Here I thought my plan succedded and when I walk by this room, I hear battle cries. You ough to be-- Mmf?"
Mima cuts her sentence in the middle, silenced by yours, Reimu's and Suika's fingers on her lips.
"Don't say anything more, okay?"
Reimu whispers with a smile.
Mima sighs.
"Alright. But if you're not going to--"
"Mima!"
"Okay, I get it. Just go to sleep already, okay?"
Then she leaves, closing the door behind her.

You, Reimu and Suika rest in silence for a few minutes.
"That was refreshing. But Mima was right, it's really late. I better return to my room."
"Hey, don't go!"
Suika jumps up.
"Reimu, don't go! Let's sleep together!"
If you were drinking something, it'd be spilled all over the floor right now.
"Suika, don't suggest something like that so--"
"Why not? I don't mind sleeping together."
With a sincere smile, Reimu drops the bomb.
"Whhaaaaaaaaaaat?"
You can't help but be shocked.
"I said I don't mind. So just fix up the futon and let's go to sleep."

Twenty minutes later, you're lying on the futon, with Suika and Reimu hugging to your chest, both breathing rhytmically.
"Huh..."
You've figured out what Mima wanted you three to do, and even if her plan failed, it's still a great step forward.
You can feel the warmth of two girls cuddling up to you in a bed. Shouldn't this be enough for you?
"Damn it... I'm tired..."
Feeling drowsiness take over, you slowly slip into soft blackness...

--------------

part 2 coming
>> No. 4275
>>4274
I hate sharing a bed with even one person, two? Goddamn!

But then again I hate being hot.
>> No. 4276
>>4275
this is true. also, if you can't move because someone's snuggled up to you, you're gonna wake up with back pain.

real life sucks ass. ;_;
>> No. 4277
And surrounded by a similiar blackness, you wake up.
In a dark void.
With nothing around.
Literally nothing.
There's no floor, no walls, no sky.
It's just an empty space.
With no light and shadows.
Just pure blackness.
"Where the hell am I?"
What the hell is this place?
Are you still dreaming?
Or is this reality?
Feeling around, there is nothing.
Nothing in front of you.
Nothing on the left.
Nothing to the right.
The only thing you are sure exists, is your body.
Still wearing the uniform pants and white T-shirt, you stand there, in a black nothingness.

After what feels to be eternity, you hear something.
"Behind you."
Sudden noise makes you jump up.
"Now, don't act like you're suprised."
Turning around, you see... Damn it, what the fuck?
Standing in the middle of nothing, there is a small, wooden table. Standing on it, there's a pot of tea and a cup. Small wooden chair is right next to the table.
Sitting on it...
There's you.
No doubt.
Even if 'your' eyes are not visible, covered by 'your' hair, there's no doubt.
Sitting at this table, there is another you.
"What the..."
"Come on, take a seat."
The you at the table says in sligtly amused voice, then takes a sip from the cup.

[ ] "There's only one chair, genius."
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 4278
>>4276

So it's a choice between being ronery or having a dodgy back.
>> No. 4279
[X] THIS CHAIR
>> No. 4280
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 4281
[X] "There's only one chair, genius."

Hello psycho-voice in my head. How are you tonight?
>> No. 4282
[]sit down. this is *your* dream, you can make a chair out of thin air.
>> No. 4283
>>4279

Save it for later, Shiki.
>> No. 4284
[x]sit down. this is *your* dream, you can make a chair out of thin air.
>> No. 4285
File 121044729252.gif - (54.12KB , 384x512 , 1209438690082.gif ) [iqdb]
4285
[x] "There's only one chair, genius."

also

[x] turn the lights off
>> No. 4286
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 4287
[x] THIS CHAIR
[x] "There was only one chair, genius."
>> No. 4288
>>4284
if it comes down to Nanaya vs Nanaya later, I'm hoping this'll give us an advantage.
>> No. 4289
[x]sit down. this is *your* dream, you can make a chair out of thin air.

Damn straight.
>> No. 4290
File 121044745781.jpg - (16.21KB , 240x240 , nanaya.jpg ) [iqdb]
4290
"Your worst nightmare is You as a killer. But the only person in this dream that's alive is you. Which means in order to be your nightmare, the only one here I can kill is myself. What manner of bullshit is that, Shiki?"
I fucking love nightmare Nanaya.
>> No. 4291
>>4289
>>4284


PROTIP: no.
>> No. 4292
[x]sit down. this is *your* dream, you can make a chair out of thin air.

Although awesome this doesn't actually help us. If he is Nanaya as well then he can do anything we can do in here
>> No. 4293
>>4291
k. plan B.

[x]Don't say anything. Just kill him.
>> No. 4294
[³] "There's only one chair, genius."
>> No. 4295
[x] RHUMBA!
>> No. 4296
>>4292
at least we'd be on equal terms, though.

but YAF has different ideas, so it looks like no-go.
>> No. 4297
[X] "There's only one chair, genius."
>> No. 4298
[x]Kick him off the chair. then sit on it.
>> No. 4299
[x] r e p e a t a g a i n . . .
>> No. 4300
[X] "There's only one chair, genius."
>> No. 4301
[X] "There's only one chair, genius."

In before we have to fight over the chair/control of our body.
>> No. 4302
[ ] "There's only one chair, genius."

"There's only one chair, genius."
The you at the table grins.
"Trying to be witty, eh?"
He puts down the cup.
"But that's exactly why I told you to sit down. There is only one chair."
"Isn't it an eyesore?"
He laughs
"It sure is. But it's also comfy enough to make up for that. Now shut up and listen to me. There is no place for the both of us here."
"How ironic."
"Why is it?"
"Because I think the same."
"That's because we are the one and same person, genius. It is obvious that we'd think similiarly. But, as you said, we both agree that there is no place for the both of us in here. What should we do with that?"
"..."
"I think it would be the best for you if you let me take over the control. You can't survive out there on your own."
"Is that so?"
"Are you even listening to me? It's my desert that you're still alive. You can't live without my help."
"..."
"DON'T IGNORE ME! DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME! I am the one that made it possible for you to survive!"

[ ] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.
[ ] Grab the table, throw it at him, then move in for the kill.
>> No. 4303
[ ] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.

I don't like doing things that prove that he's right and we're really him.
>> No. 4304
[x] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.
>> No. 4305
[ ] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.

Killing him is giving in to the desires. Ignore him.
>> No. 4306
[X] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.

Trying to kill him is essentially giving into him, since the urge to murder is what he is.
>> No. 4307
[x] Grab the table, throw it at him, then move in for the kill.
Nanaya Psycho End GET
>> No. 4308
[x] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.

NANAYA'S A COOKIE
>> No. 4309
[ ] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.

He's lost status, that means in a battle of wills\egos he is the weaker.

Without turning say: "I think you've misunderstood the situation here, you exist to serve me."
>> No. 4310
[X] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.
>> No. 4311
[x] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.

Shut up, Hallelujah.
>> No. 4312
[ ] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.
>> No. 4313
[X] Let him take over us
>> No. 4314
[X] Don't listen to his bullshit. Walk away.

He's wrong.
Wrong.
You already have what you need to survive.
Therefore, he's wrong.
Wrong.
"Am I wrong?"
"You are."
He glares at you. Even though you can't see his eyes, you can say that he's glaring at you.
"I'm wrong, you say? What are you going to do about it? Should a youkai come to get you, you won't be able to defend yourself."
"I don't need to."
"YOU NEED ME!"
He slams his fist on the table. You catch a glimpse of something silver on his wrist. A watch?
Wait.
Silver?
Watch?
What the hell is a watch doing there? You don't have one, so why...?
"YOU NEED ME AND YOU WILL ACCEPT MY SUPERIORITY! Come on! Wanna throw me out? Then have at you! Come and kill me! Do it!"
"Not gonna."
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!"
"Not interested in your bullshit. Besides, you could use a shave. Your facial hair looks pretty nasty. See ya."
Turning away, you start to walk into the blackness. There aren't really any directions in this void, but one thing is for sure - the farther from this table the better.
'You' is still sitting on the chair, seemingly not able to move.
"STOP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU WANNA DIE?! COME BACK HERE! I ORDER YOU! COME BACK HERE NOW!"
He screams. And screams. As you get farther, his voice grows weaker and weaker. When it finally becomes too far to hear him, you sit down and sigh.
"What the hell was that about...?"
Sitting there, you try to adjust your eyes to the darkness, when you suddenly realize that it's not darkness that makes this place look so empty.
It's because this place IS totally empty.
Then what are you going to do here?
Maybe leaving that guy was a bad idea after all?
No, you can't think like that!
Then how... How do get out of here?
You can feel panic taking over your thought processes.
What if... what if you become trapped here for eternity?
"Damn it!"
Standing up, you start to run in a random direction, but...
Then you 'trip' on something.
It's not really 'tripping', because there is nothing you could trip on in this place.
It was just that... Your legs stopped to move.
And you fall.
Into the cold embrace of black void.
You fall.
And fall
And fall..
And fall......

You wake up dripping with sweat.
"Oooh..."
Your back hurts.
"Damn it..."
Sitting up, you try to rub the white haze off your eyes.
When it finally goes away, you see that you're still in your room. Lying beside you, there is Suika. She's smiling like an idiot - looks like she's having a nice dream. That probably involves insane amounts of alcohol. Oh well.

[ ] Wake her up
[ ] Don't wake her up

SECOND CHOICE
[ ] Go to kitchen
[ ] Go to the front steps
[ ] Bathroom
>> No. 4315
[X] Don't wake her up
[X] Bathroom
Who the fuck would wake a sweet little oni up?
>> No. 4316
[X] Don't wake her up
[X] Bathroom

After all we've consumed...
>> No. 4317
[x] Don't wake her up

[x] Bathroom

Clear the bricks from our underwear.
>> No. 4318
[X] Don't wake her up.
[X] Bathroom.

How long ago was it that we cleaned up?
>> No. 4319
[X] Don't wake her up
[X] Bathroom

Silver watch? Skilled with knives?
Sakuya's long lost brother?
>> No. 4320
[X] Don't wake her up.
[X] Bathroom.
[X] Molest Reimu
>> No. 4321
>>4319
>Sakuya's long lost brother?

Sakyta has a diffirent kind of watch.
>> No. 4322
[x] Wake her up
[x] Bathroom
"Naya? Why'd you leave me all alone this morning?"
>> No. 4323
[X] Don't wake her up
[X] Bathroom
>> No. 4324
>>4321

Jesus christ, triple typo.
>> No. 4325
>>4321
Isn't the power innate or something like that? Then the silver watch/lunar dial would be used as a placemark.
>> No. 4326
[x] Wake her up
[x] Bathroom

Don't leave the oni.
>> No. 4327
File 121045273661.jpg - (204.04KB , 1600x1200 , pocketWatch-796221.jpg ) [iqdb]
4327
>>4319

Doesn't Sakuya's watch look like this?
I have no idea how you could wear that on your wrist...
>> No. 4328
[x] Don't wake her up
[x] Bathroom
We can wake her up later with our godly cooking skills.
>> No. 4329
>>4327
>>4325
As I said, the watch can be just a symbol; if the power is innate, the type of watch doesn't matter.
>> No. 4330
[x] Don't wake her up
[x] Bathroom
>> No. 4331
[ ] Don't wake her up
[ ] Bathroom

Only Suika, huh? Well, no matter. You have to get up. Hm, maybe wake up Suika too?
No, one cannot simply wake up such a cute oni. Not without getting moebeetus. And that's one thing you'd like to avoid, right?

Silently walking out of the room, you wonder where to go next.
Scratching your chin makes it pretty clear where you NEED to go. Bathroom. Just not that bigass one.
Searching around, you stumble upon a door that looks like a door leading to a bathroom. How does one recognize a door to a bathroom? Well, for instance, there is a sound of splashing water on the other side? Wait, running water in Gensokyo? That's more likely than you think. Anyways, this is a bathroom door for sure and you need to get inside. Therefore...

[ ] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking
[ ] Open the door and come in. THIS is the power of MANLINESS.
[ ] "Is anyone inside?" ask like a little coward you are
>> No. 4332
[X] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking.

That's being a gentleman.
>> No. 4333
[z] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking.
>> No. 4334
File 121045454833.jpg - (29.30KB , 280x284 , dreadnought.jpg ) [iqdb]
4334
[x] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking
>> No. 4335
[x] Open the door and come in. THIS is the power of MANLINESS.

Mima making some NECTAR OF THE GODS, GET
>> No. 4336
[x] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking
>> No. 4337
[X] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking

Wait your damn turn.
>> No. 4338
[x] Open the door and come in. THIS is the power of MANLINESS.
>> No. 4339
[ ] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking
>> No. 4340
[ ] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking
>> No. 4341
[x] Open the door and come in. THIS is the power of MANLINESS.
>> No. 4342
[ ] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking
>> No. 4343
[x] "Is anyone inside?" ask like a little coward you are
>> No. 4344
[†] "Is anyone inside?" ask like the respectable gentleman you are
>> No. 4346
[ ] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking

No. It is better to die than to just enter a bathroom without knocking, knowing that someone's already inside. It's like entering a town with a creepy name like "Silent Hill". You never know what you may find. So, deciding it'll be the best to just knock on the door, you do so without a moment of hesitation. The sound of water stops.
"Yes?"
It's Reimu.
"You're taking a shower, right? Okay, I'll come here later."
"No, wait! I was just finishing up. Wait a minute."
A little commotion can be heard from inside. A little more water splashing, then rustling of clothes... Then the door opens, revealing Reimu. She has her skirt on, but her top... Well, there is no top. Just a little white towel wrapped around her chest. Her hair is still wet. Damn, that's seriously hot. You're going to have a hard time trying to control yourself. But, you've slept with both Suika and her and got no reaction whatsoever, so... It's not going to be that hard, is it?
"Here, come in."
She gestures you to come inside. Which you, quite gladly, do.
The bathroom is relatively small, with only a shower cabin, toilet and a small sink with a cabinet above it. There's also a mirror on the cabinet's doors.
"Ah, close the door, please. I don't want Mima walking in on us."
"Are doors really a problem for Mima? Isn't she supposed to be a ghost?"
"Ahaha, yes, but there's this thing that's called 'personal culture'. She may not seem the type, but she really is well cultured... When there's no drinking involved."
Reimu walks up to the shower cabin and takes another towel from a rack beside it. Then starts to dry her hair with it.
"So, what do you want?"
"Ah, yes." you stop staring at her (almost) bare back and armpits.

[ ] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[ ] "I want to take a shower."
[ ] "Actually, I was looking for you. I want to talk about something."

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Pull her towel down as you talk with her
[ ] Don't pull her towel down
>> No. 4347
>>4345

[ ] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[ ] Don't pull her towel down
>> No. 4348
[X] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[X] Don't pull her towel down.

We want her to sleep with us, along with Suika and Mima. Yanking her towel off would not likely be conducive to such a goal at the moment.
>> No. 4349
[x] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[x] Pull her towel down as you talk with her
>> No. 4350
[¥] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[¥] Don't pull her towel down
>> No. 4351
[X] "I want to take a shower."
[X] Pull her towel down as you talk with her
>> No. 4352
[ ] It's better to die than to enter a bathroom without knocking
>> No. 4353
>>4347
>>4348
>>4349

""You're taking a shower, right?"
Idiots..
>> No. 4354
[x] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"

[x] Don't pull her towel down

We've had enough excitement for one day. Even if it's technically tomorrow.
>> No. 4355
[x] "I want to take a shower."
[x] Don't pull her towel down

I just WANT to see her reaction to that.
>> No. 4356
>>4352
Slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 4357
File 121045668422.jpg - (36.46KB , 262x557 , hisuitowel.jpg ) [iqdb]
4357
[x] "I want to take a shower."
[x] Don't pull her towel down as you talk with her.
Nanayamous must be filthy. Also, this gives us a chance to get our hands on the fabled Hisui Towel.
>> No. 4358
[X] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[X] Don't pull her towel down.

She's not likely to respond well to shenanigans, yet.
>> No. 4359
File 12104568023.gif - (14.83KB , 275x300 , slowpoke.gif ) [iqdb]
4359
>>4352
>> No. 4360
>>4357
>fabled Hisui Towel

You mean the fabled Sakuya Towel.
>> No. 4361
[ ] "I wanna shave. Got a razor here?"

[ ] Pull her towel down as you talk with her
>> No. 4362
[X] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[X] Don't pull her towel down.
>> No. 4363
[x] "I want to take a shower."
[x] Don't pull her towel down as you talk with her.
>> No. 4364
[x] "I want to take a shower."
[x] Pull her towel down as you talk with her
>> No. 4365
[X] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[X] Don't pull her towel down.
>> No. 4366
[ ] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[ ] Don't pull her towel down
>> No. 4367
[X] "I wanna shave. Got a shaver here?"
[X] Don't pull her towel down.

"I think I need to shave."
Reimu turns to you and walks closer.
"Hmmm..."
She takes a look at your face. Goddamnit, Reimu, stop leaning forward like that! You... can... almost... see... her...
"You're right. You DO need a shave."
She returns to her spot by the shower cabin. Thank god.
"So, got a shaver here?"
"Shaver? You mean a razor, right?"
Ah, yes. Gensokyo's still in XIX century...
"Err... Yes. A razor."
"Well, there ought to be one in the cabinet. Above the sink. Can you use a straigh razor?"
"Straight razor?" you dig your memory, looking for a picure related to this term.
Only thing that comes to mind is a horror movie you've watched long ago, with a psychopath barber cutting his client's throat with a razor. Damn it.
"Uhhh... Don't you have a... How were those called...?"
"Ah, I forgot. You outsiders are used to all these new fancy technologies, aren't you... Okay, there should be a brown wooden box in the cabinet."
Looking inside, there indeed is one.
"My grandfather used to use this razor. He said that he bought it from someone he called a 'German'. I'm not sure what it means, but it's just a newer model of a razor, right?"
Opening the box, you find a silver safety razor. Huh. Your grandfather used to have one too.
"You should be able to use that. If you need foam, just use the soap."
She picks up her clothes and as she's about to leave...
"Ah, I almost forgot."
Turning back to you, she stands on her tip toes and gives you a kiss on the lips.
"Good morning, Nanaya."

Well, it can't be this hard to use this thing, right? The blade's still pretty sharp, so there should be no problem. Besides, what kind of man would you be if you couldn't operate such a simple device?
After 10 minutes, few cuts and a hundred curses, you finally form an answer: an irritated, ailing man.
Seizing the opportunity, you also take a short shower, then dry yourself with one of the towels.
After bringing it to the large bath and throwing it inside the basket containing dirty clothes, you wonder where to go next.

[ ] Your room
[ ] Kitchen
[ ] Living room
>> No. 4368
[x] "I want to take a shower."
[x] Don't pull her towel down as you talk with her.
>> No. 4369
[ ] Your room
Check on our oni.
>> No. 4370
[ ] Kitchen

Lets make some fucking breakfast.
>> No. 4371
[§] Your room
oni time
>> No. 4372
[ ] Living room
>> No. 4373
[x] Kitchen
Food time.
>> No. 4374
[x] Kitchen
Let's make more epic food.

Also, HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG'ed at the kiss.
>> No. 4375
[x] Living room
>> No. 4376
[ ] Your room

ONI ONI ONI ONI ONI
>> No. 4377
[X] Your room.

See if our oni is still there. Otherwise we can just go eat breakfast.
>> No. 4378
[x] Kitchen
We'll make the oni come to us.
>> No. 4379
Hey, Scorn, got that score card? Note one point for Reimu, please.
>> No. 4380
[x] Kitchen
>> No. 4382
[x] Your room
Moebetus
>> No. 4383
File 121045887352.jpg - (10.98KB , 200x285 , gutwrencher_oni.jpg ) [iqdb]
4383
>>4376
Pettan
Pettan
Tsurupettan
>> No. 4384
[x] Kitchen
>> No. 4385
VOTE MOAR
>> No. 4386
[ ] Your room
>> No. 4387
>>4385
[ ] Kitchen

lol k
>> No. 4388
[X] Living room
>> No. 4389
[ ] Your room
>> No. 4390
>>4385

TO OUR ROOM WE GO, PRECIOUS FLAT CHEST AWAITS.

[ ] Your room
>> No. 4391
k, there was a tie, but now Your room won.
>> No. 4392
[x] New Thread
>> No. 4393
>>4392
Give it another 100 posts
>> No. 4394
[ ] Your room

Smelling yourself, you deduct that a change of your attire sure would do good for girls' noses. Damn it, and to think you've washed it just yesterday. Still, it was all worth it, even if your back got sore and your clothes smell like rotten cheese.

Walking into your room, you see that Suika is still sleeping. Heh. She looks so weak and innocent in this pose. If it wasn't for the horns, one could take her for an ordinary human girl. Oh, crap, there's that wave of unknown feeling dwelling up in the back of your head. Is it the rumoured moebeetus? Quick, find a distraction before it's too late. Clothes, clothes...

Deciding it'll be best to change into something loose, you put on the blue hakama you received from Reimu.
"Yeah."
This sure is more comfortable than those uniform pants. Sure, it makes it almost impossible to run, but to spend a morning at leisure... Yeah, just perfect. As for the top...

[ ] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double japanese
[ ] Who cares about shirts. Topless is superior.
[ ] Coat
>> No. 4395
[ ] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double japanese
>> No. 4396
[x] Who cares about shirts. Topless is superior.
>> No. 4397
[ ] Who cares about shirts. Topless is superior.

So manly!
>> No. 4398
[ ] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double japanese
>> No. 4399
[x] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double japanese
>> No. 4400
[ ] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double weeaboo
>> No. 4401
[x] Who cares about shirts. Topless is superior.

Flex for Mima when we see her.
>> No. 4402
File 121046077815.jpg - (21.19KB , 350x350 , hakama.jpg ) [iqdb]
4402
>>4397

HELL YEA, MOTHERFUCKER!
>> No. 4403
[x] Coat
>> No. 4404
[X] Who cares about shirts. Topless is superior.

MANLY, etc.
>> No. 4405
impossible to run? DO NOT WANT.
>> No. 4406
[ ] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double japanese
>> No. 4407
File 121046099238.jpg - (466.33KB , 1024x768 , ryouginanaya.jpg ) [iqdb]
4407
[x] Just wear the jacket over the kimono, you... you... double Ryougi.
>> No. 4408
[ ] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double japanese
>> No. 4409
[X] Who cares about shirts. Topless is superior.
>> No. 4410
[ ] Just wear the kimono, you... you... double japanese

Oh my god, a kimono would be a natural mate for a hakama jesus christ. Fuck yes, you are the most weeaboo getup ever!

Putting on the kimono shirt that still smells of soap, you feel a whole new surge of fresh energy. Damn, whoever said that washing often makes your life shorter was so fucking wrong. And he probably smelled horribly.
"Mnnnmnnn..."
Suika moans in her sleep. That reminds you:
"Goddamnit, moebeetus!"

[ ] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen
[ ] Sneak out of the room, avoid catching the horrible disease
>> No. 4411
[x] Sneak out of the room, avoid catching the horrible disease
>> No. 4412
[ ] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen

GIVE IN TO THE MOEBEETUS
>> No. 4413
[ ] Molest Suika
>> No. 4414
[x] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen

cue HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
>> No. 4415
[x] Sneak out of the room, avoid catching the horrible disease
>> No. 4416
[X] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen.

I can no longer resist delicious moebeetus.
>> No. 4417
[x] Sneak out of the room, avoid catching the horrible disease
>> No. 4418
File 121046176557.jpg - (128.54KB , 719x674 , nutbladder explode.jpg ) [iqdb]
4418
[x] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen
>> No. 4419
[X] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen.
>> No. 4420
[x] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen

This moebeetus...
>> No. 4421
[z] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen.

Our nutbladder may explode but thats a price I'm willing to pay.
>> No. 4422
I'd shoop Suika's horns in Yuno's head, but I'm too useless...
>> No. 4423
[x] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen
SuikHNNNNGNGH wake uHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGNHG
>> No. 4424
[X] Wake up Suika, proceed to the kitchen

This moebeetus...
Suika giggles. Oh god, the cuteness. Irresistible.
I'll be catching it.
Approaching Suika, you feel strange numbness in your head. The closer you get, the stronger that feeling gets. Strange tickling in your chest begins to grow more intensive as you kneel beside Suika and...
You can't resist anymore.
Something so cute.
This sleeping oni...
This oni...
She's...
She's just too cute.
"I'M GONNA TAKE YOU HOME!"
With this ridiculous yell that came out of your throat by itself, you hug Suika, pressing your head against her chest.
But it's not pedo. It's just that she's too cute.
"Eeeeh?!"
She wakes up squealing, probably very suprised to be awakened so suddenly, and what's more, with someone hugging her so tightly it would make it hard for her to breathe.
"N-n-Naya? W-what are you doing?"
Rubbing against something so cute... This is heaven! Yes! This is heaven itself! You don't even feel your own body anymore! The pleasure fills every inch of your existence as you raise higher, and higher...
"N-naya! You're pale! Omigod, are you dying? Come back!"
And all the pleasure ceases to cloud your mind.
"Wha? What happened?" pushing yourself away from Suika, you try not to give in to that feeling again
"I-I woke up and you were there... and you were so pale... so I... uh..."
So, this is what they call a moebeetus... Truly, a frightening illness. Now you can understand the pain of all the anons that died by it. Making a mental salute to them, you try to concentrate on looking at the wall behind Suika.
"So you gave me a nice elbow to the head."
"Uh... yes..."
"Thanks, Suika."
"W-what? I thought you'd be angry..."
"Angry? At my beloved oni? Never! If I ever get angry at you, that will mean the world's coming to an end! So don't make a sad face! Stand up! Let's go raid the kitchen! Let's race there! Three, two, one...!"
"Yay!"

Arriving at the kitchen split second after Suika, you see that Reimu's already begun searching through the cupboards, looking for something to eat.
"I won!"
Suika jumps at you, clinging onto your shoulders.
"Hey there, Reimu."
She turns at you with teary eyes.
"Uuuuuu... There's nothing to eat... Nanaya!"
Jesus christ, woman! Don't look at me with those puppy eyes! Oh my god, my brain is meltiHHHHNNNNNGGNNNN!!!
"Uuuu.. Please, make something to eat! Uh... Oh god, what happened?!"
She runs up to you, as your soul bathes in sea of moe and cuteness again.
"Aw crap!" Suika looks at your face "This again!"

Five minutes later, you're back in the reality.
"Geez, don't scare me like that!"
Reimu takes off the wet towel from your head.
"You could've just gave him a good beating, Reimu! At least he'd wake up faster!"
"Suika!"
"No, she's right. But that doesn't matter."
"Are you sure you're okay?"
"Yeah, I'm healthy as ever."
"Then... About that breakfast..."
She makes those eyes again... Goddamnit, Reimu!
"Of course I'll make one. But now please, stop looking at me with those eyes!"

[ ] Make sandwiches
[ ] Rice + sauce = japanese modo
[ ] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!


=====================

last post today

I have an ASG event early in the morning tomorrow. Will be back in the afternoon, at 5 or 6 PM.
>> No. 4425
[ ] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!

Round and round they go, what will we make? No body knows!
>> No. 4426
[ ] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!
>> No. 4427
>>4424
>This moebeetus...

FUCK YEAH!

[x] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!
>> No. 4428
[ ] Make sandwiches

must... control... power level...
>> No. 4429
[X] Make sandwiches.

Easy!
>> No. 4430
[x] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!
>> No. 4431
File 121046381559.jpg - (8.31KB , 120x120 , Chiyo-Tsukurimashou.jpg ) [iqdb]
4431
Tsukurimashou, tsukurimashou,
Sate, sate, nani ga dekiru ka na?
>> No. 4432
[x] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!
>> No. 4433
[X] Make sandwiches
I FUCKING LOVE SANDWICHES
>> No. 4434
[x] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!
>> No. 4435
File 121046472219.jpg - (77.39KB , 630x455 , 1210457143520.jpg ) [iqdb]
4435
>>[ ] Rice + sauce = japanese modo
>> No. 4436
[X] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!

>>4431
Speaking of moebeetus...
>> No. 4437
[x] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!

Be sure to use the non-lethal instincts.
>> No. 4438
OH FUCK THIS IS TOO CUTE.

NUTBLADDER STATUS: HIGHLY CRITICAL

[x] Make sandwiches
>> No. 4439
>>4275
>>4276
God, you guys will bitch about ANYTHING.
>> No. 4442
>>4439

Joke flew over your head...Everyone else is going *wheeeee harem end* and they're talking about how their back is gonna hurt in the morning.
>> No. 4443
[X] Let the instincts drive you, and go for it! Juggle those ingridients!

Eggs.