[Return]
Archived thread

File 121028089866.jpg - (78.04KB , 385x550 , 1208484691716.jpg ) [iqdb]
3562 No. 3562
[x] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"

"Ahem!"
Catching Reimu's attention with a cough, you put down your cup.
"She indeed has something to do with this. Dare I say, she has EVERYTHING to do with this."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"You see, my dear Reimu, this woman, Aya Shameimaru, has been spying on me ever since I've entered Gensokyo. That means, she's been spying on me last night too."
"Last night?" Rinnosuke and Reimu ask in unison, though Reimu's question was way louder.
"Am I right, Aya?"
Aya looks at you with strange face.
"Yeah, you are right, but I don't see how--"
"This is the second time I hear about the last night. What happened exactly?" looks like Rinnosuke can't hold back his curiosity anymore
"Ah, you see, this young man and Reimu went to the forest together, then after the night catched them lost on their wa--"
"SHUT UP!"
Ow, that had to hurt.
Reimu, whose face is now totally red, punched Aya in her jaw, seemingly to shut her up.
"Awh, Heihu, hat hare uuu hoignn?"
"SHUT UP! D-d-don't say a word about last night!"
"Why? What happened, Reimu?"
Jebus, Rinnosuke, don't you have any survival instincts?
"YOU SHUT UP TOO!"
BAM! A punch lands on Rinnosuke's nose. Fuck yes, Reimu you are the best!
"D-d-did you come here just to talk about last night?! H-how could you spy on us in a situation like that, Aya?!"
"Ahhuahy--"
"SHUT UP! If you have nothing else to say, then just leave!"

[ ] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
[ ] Do nothing
[ ] "Jebus, Reimu, don't go on punching people like that!"

>> No. 3563
[X] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."

Well Aya will not let it sit like that, but it seems we will have a chance to fight her later one.
>> No. 3564
[x] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."

Gentlemen, I fucking love Reimu.
>> No. 3565
[X] Show them to the door. Then hold back Aya and tell her to come by later if she wants to work out her story.

Just so that we can make sure she only puts out what we want her to, one way or the other.
>> No. 3566
[x] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et cetera, et cetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
>> No. 3567
☞ "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."

Once they're outside, kill them both.
>> No. 3568
[X] Rape Aya
>> No. 3570
[X] Show them to the door. Then hold back Aya and tell her to come by later if she wants to work out her story.

Not a bad idea.
>> No. 3571
[x] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
>> No. 3572
Woe find you, Nanaya! I'll get you next time!
>> No. 3573
File 121028128664.png - (61.54KB , 600x150 , 2hyf.png ) [iqdb]
3573
>>3572

Forgot your pic.
>> No. 3574
>>3568
Reimu agreed, don't bother her about it
>> No. 3575
>>3569
Enough People read it, she will write about it for sure, due that Nanaya's only skill is killing and probably raping, we have not that many Options left to silence them.
>> No. 3576
[ ] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
>> No. 3577
>>3569

No one reads that rag. It's commonly used to wrap food in down the village chippy.
>> No. 3578
[X] Show them to the door. Then hold back Aya and tell her to come by later if she wants to work out her story.

This is a good option.
>> No. 3579
File 121028150936.jpg - (6.18KB , 120x140 , paiway-underberg.jpg ) [iqdb]
3579
[x] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
Followed by
[X] Show them to the door. Then hold back Aya and tell her to come by later if she wants to work out her story.

Also:
>>3546
>"Oooh, scoop, scoop!" Aya takes out a small notebook and writes something on it.

PAI-CHE~KKU!
>> No. 3580
[X] Show them to the door. Then hold back Aya and tell her to come by later if she wants to work out her story.

Alright I'll go with this option too.
>> No. 3581
>>3575

Yeah, but Aya writes ugly stories about everyone, and many of them seem to be overblown. Who's to say that anyone whose read the paper before won't just automatically rationalize the article and say to themselves "this kid probably just caused a mess in the store and got kicked out. That shopkeeper is a creepy fuck anyway."
>> No. 3582
[x] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
>> No. 3584
☑ "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
>> No. 3585
File 121028206426.jpg - (354.88KB , 892x1487 , d61b4a5a2dbef79810c45973068d7401.jpg ) [iqdb]
3585
[ ] "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."

You won.
Just as planned.
Now, to give them the last push.
"Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to show you the gate as my employer is not in the mood to take care of any guests. It was nice, et caetera, et caetera, but you have to leave. NOW."
Making a shoo-shoo gesture, you stand up.
"Miss Aya, before you leave, I'd like to have a word with you though."

After Rinnosuke left (not before saying something about getting you next time), you walk Aya to the stairs.
"So, what was it? I expect something good, seeing that you were the one that got me kicked out."
She looks at you with irritated face.
"Sorry. I have to protect what's mine. Love comes before work."
"Nice. So what did you want?"
"I just wanted to tell you that if you want a REAL story, you can come anytime. Just don't say anything about that night and you'll be alright, I guarantee it."
"Hmm..."
She smiles.
"Okay! I'll be sure to return for my story! Expect me!"
And she takes off.
"Geez, what a day..."

To summarise what happened after that, let's say it was just an ordinary day. You spent it playing around with Suika, making dinner and supper, cleaning up a little, washing your clothes, then you went to your room, to prepare for sleep.
"It's already dark, huh?"
Laying down a futon, you look out the open door to the garden.
"Damn."
One disaster avoided, but Rinnosuke won't be giving up that easily. Tomorrow's gonna be a fight day too...
"Well, might as well do something before I go to sleep. There are no plans for tomorrow, so maybe I'll be allowed to sleep longer..."

[ ] Go to kitchen
[ ] Go to inner garden
[ ] Wander around corridors
[ ] Stay in your room
>> No. 3586
[x] Go sit on the steps and see if anyone comes looking for a fight
>> No. 3587
[ ] Stay in your room

Mima better make an appearance here.
>> No. 3588
[x] Go to inner garden
>> No. 3589
☞ Go to kitchen
>> No. 3590
>>3586
sounds interesting:
[X] Go sit on the steps and see if anyone comes looking for a fight
Or just
[x] Go sit on the steps
>> No. 3591
>>Go to kitchen - Suika?
>>Go to inner garden - Reimu?
>>Wander around corridors - Mima?
>>Stay in your room - The one with biggest affection score?

Damn it. SDM encounters are easier to predict.
[X] Wander around corridors
>> No. 3592
[ ] Go to inner garden
>> No. 3593
>>3591
Not really.
>> No. 3594
[X] Wander around corridors.
>> No. 3595
[ ] Wander around corridors
>> No. 3596
[x] Go to inner garden
>> No. 3597
File 121028290656.jpg - (93.31KB , 300x300 , 26td.jpg ) [iqdb]
3597
>>3591
>> No. 3598
[ ] Wander around corridors

Must improve Mima route.
>> No. 3599
>>3016
"Just leave those in your room and we'll handle it in the evening. Okay?"

Mimaaaaaaa~

☑ Stay in your room
>> No. 3601
X] Go to inner garden
>> No. 3602
[x] Stay in your room
Mima said she'd be back remember?
>> No. 3603
>>3598

Changing my vote to staying in room due to >>3599
>> No. 3604
File 121028353038.png - (166.13KB , 400x400 , 25yx.png ) [iqdb]
3604
[X] Wander around corridors

Hm, staying in your room is pointless, but if you wander around the shrine, you may run into someone.
"Well then, let's go."

It's dark. You can barely see where you're going. Too bad this shrine doesn't have any windows in corridors.
"Damn it elevens..."
Taking a turn, you notice someone on the other side. Looks like it's Mima.
Oh ho, why not sneak up on her and try to give her a scare?
Sneaking as quietly as possible, you follow Mima.

She seems to be in hurry. Is she going somewhere? Does she even leave the shrine? Come to think of it, you haven't seen her outside the shrine grounds... Well, nevermind. It's no use to follow her forever, time to act.
"BOO!"
Jumping at her from behind, you scream in her ear.
"Aah?!"
Mission successful, Mima was scared. She turns around.
"Oh, it's you..."
Then she frowns.
"Wait, it's you! What are you doing here?!"
"I'm taking a walk before sleep."
"You're supposed to be in your room now!"
"Supposed?"
"Ah--! Ahahaha!" she gives out an unsecure laugh "I mean, you SHOULD be in your room at this time, really."
"What about the pillows?"
"Oh, nevermind them! We'll take care of them tommorow. Now, really, you SHOULD return to your room. I mean, seriously."
Wait, it feels like a deja vu...
"Mima, I'm not going to run into Reimu again, am I?"
"Ahaha~ What are you talking about, I wonder?"

[ ] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
[ ] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." wander around more
[ ] "Damn it, what the hell are you planning again, Mima?"
>> No. 3607
☞ "Damn it, what the hell are you planning again, Mima?" return to your room
>> No. 3608
[ ] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
>> No. 3609
[x] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
She better be planning something GOOD. And we better close the fucking blinds.
>> No. 3610
[x] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
>> No. 3611
[ ] "Damn it, what the hell are you planning again, Mima?"
>> No. 3612
[X] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
>> No. 3613
[X] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room

Deleted my wander vote just too late to change it, and hey presto, whaddayaknow?
>> No. 3614
>>3591
Predicting Shrine encounter... Is not hard.
[X] "Damn it, what the hell are you planning again, Mima?" return to your room
>> No. 3615
>>3614

Every shrine encounter is Reimu encounter. No exceptions.
>> No. 3616
[X] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
Time for the Reimu Hentai Scene.
>> No. 3617
[ ] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
>> No. 3618
>>3616
>Reimu Hentai Scene

I read this as Reimu Sentai Scene and lol'd.
>> No. 3620
>>3618

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 3621
>>3615
No even Cutebug encounters?
>> No. 3622
>>3609
brace for Suika.
>> No. 3623
>>3618
Well, Reimu DID split herself into multiple copies in Concealed the Conclusion.
NANAYAMOUS X MULTIPLE REIMUS
DO IT, YAF
>> No. 3624
>>3623

...And Suika can do the same thing too.

OH GOD THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME
>> No. 3625
>>3618
We fighting against Aliens now? On towards Eientei, time to make Kaguya ours! And we have enough Enemies now.
>> No. 3626
[X] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room
>> No. 3627
File 12102849878.png - (71.19KB , 400x480 , 2t9x.png ) [iqdb]
3627
[x] "Very well. Goodnight Mima." return to your room

"Very well."
Mima sighs with relief.
"Good night, Mima."
"Yeah, good night. Have a nice... dream."

This is suspicious. Last time Mima suggested going somewhere, you ran into Reimu looking for her set of erotic lingerie in your room. This time... What could it be this time? Suika? Or Reimu again?
Lost in thoughts, you walk back to your room.

"Goddamnit, I knew it."
The door to your room is opened and the light's on inside. Well, that was kinda obvious.
Talking up to the door, you glance inside.
Suika and Reimu are sitting on the floor, staring at you.
"Ah."
"Ah."
They mutter a silent... greeting? Was it a greeting? Wait a moment.
You close the door and slide it back open.
They're still there.
Let's try this again.
Close... and open.
Damnit.
"What are you doing, Naya?"
"I'm trying to get rid of a bothersome illusion."
"Illusion?"
Suika tilts her head in confusion. You suddenly notice she's not wearing either her usual outfit or that gothic lolita outfit, but a frilly nightgown. Damn it, you can almost see through it.
"Stop fooling around, Nanaya." Reimu says in serious tone "Come in and sit."
So you do, closing the door behind you.
"Good. Now tell me."
Reimu seems to be irritated.
"Why the hell did you call us to your room so late? And could't you at least do it yourself?"

[ ] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
[ ] "GODDAMNIT, MIMA!"
[ ] "I didn't call you. Who told you I did?"
>> No. 3629
[ ] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
>> No. 3630
☞ "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
>> No. 3631
☑ "GODDAMNIT, MIMA!"
>> No. 3632
[X] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
>> No. 3633
[X] "Thank you, Mima. Now then, LADIES..."

Threesome time, with potential foursome once Mima starts getting off on it while she watches, go!
>> No. 3634
[X] "I didn't call you. Who told you I did?"

...

[X] "GODDAMNIT, MIMA!"
>> No. 3635
[X] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
We need more Mima points. The fact that she didn't turn up depresses me.
>> No. 3636
[X] "GODDAMNIT, YUKARI!"
>> No. 3637
[x] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
>> No. 3638
[X] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
>> No. 3639
>You close the door and slide it back open. Let's try this again. Close... and open.

sukima.swf, amirite?
>> No. 3640
[x] "GODDAMNIT, MIMA!"
>> No. 3641
>>3633

Wait, you really think you'll get a threesome so easily?
>> No. 3642
[ ] "I didn't call you. Who told you I did?"

We need the MILF to join in too or else the harem isn't complete.
>> No. 3643
[x] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
>> No. 3644
[X] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"
>> No. 3645
>>3641
Is it at least possible?
>> No. 3646
>>3641
YES
>> No. 3647
>>3645
Threesome, maybe. But it will result in bad end.
>> No. 3648
>>3647
>>True end

fix'd

Even if we die, if we pull that off, that's it.
Story done. We won.
>> No. 3649
No, I don't think this is threesome time just yet.

Remember what I said about how Reimu needs to feel loved by everyone before she'll accept a harem arrangement?

Yeah, well. This is your first team-building exercise, so to speak.
>> No. 3650
File 121028588932.jpg - (70.15KB , 722x500 , 2fke.jpg ) [iqdb]
3650
[x] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"

"I couldn't be bothe--"
One moment. You didn't tell anyone to call for Reimu and Suika.
"Wait, what?"
"What do you mean 'wait what'? First I hear you called me to your room, then when I arrive, you're not here. Then Suika comes in and apologizes for being late. Just what the hell is going on, Nanaya?"
Oh god, she's pissed.
"Wait, I don't have any idea what the hell is going on either! I was preparing to go to sleep, then I decided to take a short walk. Next I run into Mima and she tells me I'm supposed to be in my room. Then when I return, you two are here."
Wait, that means.
"GODDAMNIT, MIMA!" you and Reimu both yell in unison.
Suika still sits there, looking confused.
"Really, that Mima... What was she thinking... Giving me hope like that..." Reimu sighs
"Hope?" Suika is even more confused now
"Ah, no! It's nothing! It's nothing, really! Well then, I better get going. Yes, I better go now. Ahaha."
Reimu stands up.

[ ] Grab her arm "Oh no you don't. You promised me, remember?"
[ ] Let her leave.
[ ] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3651
[X] Grab her arm, don't say anything.

Not so fast.
>> No. 3652
[ ] Grab her arm "Oh no you don't. You promised me, remember?"
>> No. 3653
[x] Grab her arm, don't say anything.

Saying THAT would just piss her off.
>> No. 3654
[ ] "I couldn't be bothe-- wait, what?"

They'll probably catch on soon enough...unless we roll with this. FUCK YES, MIMA, YOU ARE THE BEST DEITY EVER!!
>> No. 3655
☞ Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3656
[x] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3657
[ ] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3658
Suikafags haven't kicked in, yo
>> No. 3659
[x] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
[x] "Why not join and have a word with us Mima?"
>> No. 3660
>>3658

Oh, don't worry, we'll rope Suika into this. By asking her to help us, thus helping Suika and Reimu grow closer.
>> No. 3661
[x] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3662
>>3654

SLOWPOKE! YOU'RE ALIVE!
>> No. 3663
[x] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3664
【☯】 Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3665
>>3662
FUCK!

[ ] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3666
File 121028642743.jpg - (647.04KB , 795x1000 , THEHEAVENS.jpg ) [iqdb]
3666
>>3562

[x] Grab her arm, don't say anything

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.
>> No. 3667
[ ] Grab her arm "Oh no you don't. You promised me, remember?"
>> No. 3668
[X] Grab her arm, don't say anything
>> No. 3669
[x] Grab her arm, don't say anything.
>> No. 3670
File 12102868706.png - (167.67KB , 500x400 , 2h9a.png ) [iqdb]
3670
[ ] Grab her arm, don't say anything.

You're not letting her leave just yet. Not yet. There are too many things to do left.
You grab her arm, not looking in her direction. Yeah, your reflexes have proved to be useful not only for killing or dodging flying oni at last.
"..."
Reimu stops but doesn't say anything.
"Do you want me... to stay?"
You nod.
"But Suika..."
You shake your head.
"But... I really... Suika is..."


[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
[ ] Say nothing
[ ] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"
>> No. 3671
I want to just let her leave so we can get it on with Suika but obviously the others don't want that <_< Tonight better have that godly threesome option buried somewhere
>> No. 3672
[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 3673
☞ Say nothing
>> No. 3674
[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 3675
[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

FINAL DESTINATION EITHER IT WORKS OR NOT.
>> No. 3676
"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

Well that solves my question
>> No. 3677
[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

BETTER BE A THREESOME NOW
>> No. 3678
[x] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"
>> No. 3679
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 3680
[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 3681
☑ "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

I hope we're still in EASY MODO, else it will only screw everything up.
>> No. 3682
[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 3683
[XXXXXX] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 3684
[x] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"
>> No. 3685
[X] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
We're speaking in caps, that way you know we're serious.
>> No. 3686
[X] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

Do it faggots
>> No. 3687
[ ] Say nothing

There's a time for being a macho tease and a time to be quiet. I can't see the first option gaining us anything but a pissed Reimu. I suppose I've lost my Viking spirit...
>> No. 3688
>>3664
oh u.
>> No. 3689
[X] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

CRUISE CONTROL FOR THE COOL
>> No. 3690
[X] Say nothing.

But don't let her go. SHOW that you love them both. Outrage may or may not work.
>> No. 3691
File 121028711279.png - (26.99KB , 300x300 , 12092576717.png ) [iqdb]
3691
>>3681
>> No. 3692
>>3671
>><_<

I'm pretty lenient with emoticons, but that's one of the "absolutely not" ones. Please stop that.

[x] Say nothing and just take one in each arm
>> No. 3693
[X] Say nothing

Not like it matters, at this point.
>> No. 3694
[X] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"

Now that we finally get the chance for this, it's alot harder to achieve than expected.
>> No. 3695
I really don't think outrage will work on dere Reimu. Save that for the tsun.
>> No. 3696
>>3692

It expresses things words can't quite fine for me thus I shall continue to use it.

Now then, ON WITH THE HAREM!
>> No. 3697
[x] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
>> No. 3698
Doesn't matter what we say at this point regarding the vote, yelling already won.

orz
>> No. 3699
[X] Say nothing.

Just don't let her leave. She can't seem to go more than a few words without pausing, so her resolve is weak. If you just cling to her...
>> No. 3700
[X] "Then... Just go. Just go, okay? Can you? Can you really just leave like this, after what we've been through in that forest?"
>> No. 3701
[x] Say nothing and just take one in each arm

There's an idea.
>> No. 3702
Oh, you guys are going to rage at my next post... Oh, you are SO going to rage...
>> No. 3703
[x] Say nothing and just take one in each arm

This.
>> No. 3704
>>3702
LOL, bad end, or ending number 23, where you get no girl and die in the gutter.
>> No. 3705
>>3702

Well, if it hurts Reimu, eh, no biggie...

If it hurts Suika, then RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
>> No. 3707
Idiots.
>> No. 3708
Did any of you guys really think that screaming was going to work?

Damn. Stupid...
>> No. 3709
Fuck yes, Simon Hobo path!
>> No. 3710
Oh wow, nice one.
>> No. 3711
>>3702
There goes our last life.
>> No. 3712
File 121028757620.jpg - (16.64KB , 432x288 , Unimpressed.jpg ) [iqdb]
3712
>>3696
>>It expresses things words can't quite fine for me thus I shall continue to use it.

This is an imageboard, you know.
If you can't even use an image, there's unicode ones that are alot more easily accepted than ones associated with incredibly low level weeaboos.
>> No. 3713
>>3708
Screaming always gets things done
>> No. 3714
>>3712
Because image macros are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from emoticons. Sage for self-delusion.
>> No. 3715
>>3713

To the contrary, tonight we won't be doing anyone.
>> No. 3716
As usual, anon proves he has no understanding of the female psyche.
>> No. 3717
File 121028774777.jpg - (4.18KB , 95x124 , 1209417245354.jpg ) [iqdb]
3717
>>3714
>> No. 3718
>>3714

ITT people without reading comprehension.
>> No. 3719
>>3716

Anon understanding women? MADNESS!
>> No. 3720
Things were going so well, too.
>> No. 3721
File 121028786628.jpg - (72.20KB , 600x471 , 2s5k.jpg ) [iqdb]
3721
[ ] "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" stand up, kiss Reimu, then kiss Suika "AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"
Goddamnit, this is too much!
"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!"
Standing up, you embrace Reimu before she can react in any way and kiss her on the lips. Then, you release her, walk up to Suika and do the same.
"AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"
You stand in the middle of your room in triumphant pose.
"You... That's..."
"..."
They're both suprised. No, shocked. No, that's a too light word. Hm, there was a nice french word for describing a situation like this... 'Pantois'? No, it just means 'shocked'... What was it then?
"Nanaya... You..."
Reimu's eyes get teary.
"I love you too, but.... This is..."
Suddenly bursting with tears, Reimu runs off before you can do anything about it.
"YOU BIG JERK!"
Suika still sits there, looking even more shocked than before.
"..."
Her mouth is hanging open.

[ ] "Suika?"
[ ] Hug her
[ ] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"
>> No. 3722
>>3719
Madness? THIS IS TOUHOU!!!
>> No. 3723
Hugging Suika would be bad in this situation so...

[ ] "Suika?"
>> No. 3724
[x] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"
>> No. 3725
[ ] "Suika?"
>> No. 3726
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 3727
☞ "Suika?"
>> No. 3728
fuck this shit
[ ] "Suika?"
>> No. 3729
>>3721

Yes, YES!!! Nanayanon's suffering sustains me! MOAR!!!
>> No. 3730
Give me Suika or DEATH
[X] "Suika?"
>> No. 3731
[X] Hug her.

We were so fucking close.

Damn, just let her go cool off. She won't want to see our face for a while.
>> No. 3732
[x] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"
>> No. 3733
[ ] "Suika?"

I'M THE NIGGA WEBBING IN THE DARKNESS
AND TELL ME WATERMELON
WHAT DO NIGGAS EAT
>> No. 3734
[X] Back one choice
else
[X] Hug her
>> No. 3735
[ ] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"

Goddamnit, guys. Yeah, let's yell in her face the moment we may have broken through her tsun-tsun shell.
>> No. 3736
[x] "Suika?"
Oh well, not what i expected.
>> No. 3737
File 121028800719.jpg - (154.22KB , 670x610 , c19eb7b62f4b934532bb322c416223d6.jpg ) [iqdb]
3737
>>3729

NO U!
>> No. 3738
Or alternatively, a well thought of write-in would get the job done

Only thing that comes to my mind is
[ ] Facepalm
though
>> No. 3739
[ ] "Suika?"

Reimu is just being tsundere.
>> No. 3740
[ ] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"
>> No. 3741
[x] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"

NOES! MY MIKO!
>> No. 3742
>>3733


Gee, I sure feel like a /b/tard for laughing at this.
>> No. 3743
[X] "Suika?"
We have to save at least one Path.
>> No. 3744
[x] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"
>> No. 3745
[x] Grab Suika and run after Reimu.
>> No. 3746
[x] "Suika?"

I fucking knew this would happen.
>> No. 3747
reimu and suika need to learn fusion. reiika or suimu would be the best girlfriend ever
>> No. 3748
File 121028832560.jpg - (214.81KB , 600x847 , 36cg.jpg ) [iqdb]
3748
>>3747
>> No. 3749
[x] Run after Reimu "Sorry, Suika!"
I didn't rage too much, but I really don't like where this is going.
>> No. 3750
This was an obvious bad end - I'm surprised that so many anons fell for it. Hell, I'm terrible with women, but even I know they don't like someone who can't make up his mind.
>> No. 3751
>>3748

Huh.
>> No. 3752
>>3748
Well that is hot. Suimoo?
>> No. 3753
>>3750
Too much watching Hentai and Anime made us think it would work in Reality too.
>> No. 3754
File 121028859236.jpg - (38.15KB , 500x430 , 3c7r.jpg ) [iqdb]
3754
[ ] "Suika?"

"Suika?"
She looks at you with confused face.
"I... but Reimu..."
"Suika, please, don't tell me you too..."
"I... I like Naya, but... Reimu was..."
"Suika!"
"I can't! I'm sorry!"
With that, she jumps up and runs off, pushing you away from her path.
Losing your balance, you fall down.
Hitting your head against one of the cupboards.
A cardboard box falls on your head. It's quite heavy, so it hurts a bit.

"Damn it."
After sitting there for 20 or so minutes, you come to this conclusion. This cardboard box is still lying on your lap, making you feel like you were being crushed by something incredibly heavy. Or is it the box that makes you feel like this?
"Damn it."
Standing up, you throw the box aside.
"Women. I'll never understand them."
"CLENCH YOUR TEETH, NANAYA!"
Suddenly, Mima appears out of thin air and flies at you, with her fist raised and ready to hit your face.
Your instincts scream, urging you to dodge.

[ ] Dodge
[ ] Don't dodge
>> No. 3755
[X] Don't dodge
[X] Jump into the lake
>> No. 3756
[X] Don't dodge
Be MANLY, take it like the Faggot we are.
>> No. 3757
>>3754

[x] Don't dodge

Anon deserves one to jaw for that retarded ass choice. And it'll result in Mima barreling all the way ontop of us.
>> No. 3758
[X] Don't dodge.

We fucking deserve that one.
>> No. 3759
[x] Don't dodge
>> No. 3760
[X] Clench your teeth
[X] Don't dodge
>> No. 3761
[ ] Dodge

Might as well dodge and rape her or something
>> No. 3762
[ ] Don't dodge

Take your punishment. It's the only way to go back and undo all of this.
>> No. 3763
[ ] Dodge
[x] Cop a feel
>> No. 3764
File 121028873522.jpg - (26.82KB , 640x448 , CLENCH THOSE TEETH.jpg ) [iqdb]
3764
[x] Don't dodge
>> No. 3765
[X] Don't dodge

There is no win without fail...
>> No. 3766
[x] Don't dodge

Maybe we'll at least score with Mima?
>> No. 3767
>>3764

POOOONNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY
>> No. 3768
[x] Don't dodge

TAKE YOUR LUMPS LIKE A MAN PRIVATE TWINKLE-TOES
>> No. 3769
[ ] Don't dodge

We fell for the giant carrot waved in front of our face that had a pic of Suika and Reimu making out stapled on it so we gotta take it like a man
>> No. 3770
[ ] Don't dodge

We deserve it.
>> No. 3771
[X] Don't dodge, clench teeth
>> No. 3772
☞ Dodge
>> No. 3773
Aww, I had a nice scene where Naya dodges Mima's blow and knocks her down, placing a blade on her throat, all in an instant, not even thinking about it.
>> No. 3774
>>3773
That's it, YAFF.
No choices, no suggestions, lake ends only, final destination.
>> No. 3775
>>3773

Well, you had to be a niggajew and not let us have some hot watermelon action.
>> No. 3776
>>3773

She's a ghost. Remember that bit from Sakuya's route in PCB? Unless our knife is silvered, it won't even affect her.
>> No. 3777
So how much is still salvageable of the routes? Should we go outside and get eaten by a Youkai?
>> No. 3778
[ ] Don't dodge

Just lie there as she hits you then tell her that you deserved it after she has let out all her anger on you.

WE NEED OUR MILF.
>> No. 3779
[X] Don't dodge

Too bad. IT'S TIME TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE
>> No. 3780
[ ] Don't dodge

Being the fools that we are, the bad end is what we deserve.
>> No. 3781
>>3777

LAKE
>> No. 3782
>>3776

I know. I didn't say that you'd kill her.

I also had a nice BAD END following, really Nanaya-like, but not dodging won. Writing now.
>> No. 3784
>>3777

If nothing is salvageable I'd recommend suicide by attempting to molest Marisa within eyeshot of Alice instead of traveling to a far off lake.
>> No. 3787
>>3782

We may be complete morons when it comes to choices, but we do know to take it like a man when we fuck up. That and one never dodges a punch that comes after "CLENCH YOUR TEETH"
>> No. 3789
>>3787
People still did vote for dodge.
>> No. 3790
File 121028968349.jpg - (34.76KB , 500x333 , 115760977_14dd440214.jpg ) [iqdb]
3790
[ ] Don't dodge

/Dodge it./
I can't.
/Slide, dash, she's all open./
This voice again.
/You can do it, just dodge the blow!/
I CAN'T!

Mima's fist hits your cheek. The physical pain is not great, but the emotional pain is too much to take. Clutching your face, you kneel down.
"What the HELL were you thinking?!"
Mima's still pissed, though hitting you surely made her calm down a little.
"Here I set up a perfect plan. I get them both to go to your room at night. Do you know how much time it took me to talk Reimu into doing it? Suika was easy to persuade, but still, to fuck up like this... Really, I don't know what you were thinking!"
She's circling around you.
Your instincs are screaming.
/This is a bad sign./
/Danger./
/Danger./
"I thought you were much more intelligent than that. What do you have to say?"

[ ] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
[ ] Say nothing
[ ] "It was their fault for running away like that!"
[ ] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
[ ] "I'll... Mima, find Reimu. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Suika."
>> No. 3791
[ ] "I'll... Mima, find Reimu. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Suika."

Suika could stand us, Reimu... Eh, not so much.

Better to do it this way.
>> No. 3793
[X] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
>> No. 3794
☞ "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
>> No. 3795
[z] "I'll... Mima, find Reimu. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Suika."
>> No. 3796
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 3797
[ ] "I'll... Mima, find Reimu. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Suika."

Crazy bitch.
>> No. 3798
Fuck yes ADVENTURE. Let us find Wriggle or some other Target to sex up.
[X] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
>> No. 3799
[x] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
>> No. 3800
[x] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
>> No. 3802
[X] "I'll... Mima, find Reimu. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Suika."

LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LEAK
>> No. 3803
[x] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
>> No. 3804
[x] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."

Badass side tour against Mystia while Reimu and Suika cool down?
>> No. 3805
[x] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."

KNOW YOUR LOGIC ANON THIS LEADS TO HAPPINESS
>> No. 3806
[X] Say nothing.

That's what I have to say. There's no fucking excuse for this kind of idiocy.
>> No. 3807
[X] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
this sounds like a plan to follow, maybe we can find Yukari!
>> No. 3808
Gentlemen, I will always love Reimu.
Gentlemen, I will always love Suika.

Our girls can harden their heart all they like, Nanayamous will just redouble his efforts and break down that wall, as many times as it takes.

And we will stay true to my principles. Love is not selfish; there is room in our hearts for more than one person.

And if there is envy, we will slice it.
And if there is jealousy, we will slash at it.
And if there is greed, we will cut it down.

Gentlemen, we are the spider weaving this web of love.
>> No. 3809
[x] "You're the one I want Mima"
>> No. 3810
>>3807

And get gapraped? Fuck that shit.
>> No. 3811
[X] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
Reverse psychology, we will threaten to leave and they will come running to us and stop us, and we will get our harem!
>> No. 3812
>>3808

THIS MAN SPEAKS TRUTH

[X] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
>> No. 3813
[X] Say nothing.

Take it like a man.
>> No. 3814
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 3815
[x] "It was their fault for running away like that!"
>> No. 3816
[ ] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
>> No. 3817
[X] Say nothing.

no excuse for this incompetence, etc.
>> No. 3818
[X] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."

Hopefully we'll run into some despairing youkai who we can share our despair with.
>> No. 3819
>>3818
if you know what I mean
>> No. 3820
>>3819

You mean slaughter, right?
>> No. 3821
[X] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
>> No. 3822
>>3819

Yeah, but we only know one of them really. Not the best odds for us if we meet any others.
>> No. 3823
ENJOY YOUR HOBO CAMP NIGGAS
>> No. 3824
Hopefully leaving the shrine results in TRUE END where we become a lonesome drifter and die in a ditch.

Then we can go back some choices and undo the retarded crap that Anon seems to pull so well.
>> No. 3825
>>3824

Don't push your luck, man.
>> No. 3826
>>3823
FUCK YES ANON HOBO ROUTE!
>> No. 3827
>>3823

You underestimate it. It's the most versatile option by far.
We could run into Wriggle. Or Mystia, Or Rumia. Or Aya could overhear and look for us. Or we could run into Alice or Marisa as we leave;

etc.
>> No. 3828
[X] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
>> No. 3829
>>3827
The Options range from die in the gutter to go to the youkai mountain and so on.
Too bad that it did not win.
>> No. 3830
Well, if it wasn't for the fact that half of the girls in Touhou could easily kick our asses, and quite a few of them could still quite easily kill us before we could even blink, I'd say the best thing to do would be to wander around and kill anything that moves
>> No. 3831
We won't be leaving the shrine faggots we only say that so Mima will tell us what to do to fix everything and give us a morale boost.

This should be ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON to animu fags.
>> No. 3832
[X] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
Wriggle route
>> No. 3833
>>3829
>it did not win

Oh ho? Care to recount?
>> No. 3834
>>3827

This is /shrine/.

Living with Wriggle who hangs around the road near the shrine is possible, but Magic Forest or Youkai Mountain won't be anything more than a day trip.
>> No. 3835
>>3831
I know, you tell the girls you leave and they will stop you from leaving and tell you that they love you and want you with them forever. That is why i voted to leave.
>> No. 3836
Guys, my laptop just said 'fuck you'. Writing from my PC. Can someone count the votes? I can't write the story on my PC keyboard because I don't want to wake up everyone in the house, but I'll do my best to fix that little portable fucker.
>> No. 3837
>>3829

Depends on how YAF is doing it.
It's got the majority vote and just became the first ten.
>> No. 3838
>>3836

Temporary Hobo Route won.
>> No. 3839
>>3836

[5] Say nothing.
[5] "I'll... Mima, find Reimu. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Suika."
[8] "I'll... Mima, find Suika. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Reimu."
[10] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."
>> No. 3840
>>3836
No more votes accepted after this one, whoever votes now will only vote spam anyway.
>> No. 3841
>>3836

"I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive." won by pretty much any criteria you choose to count by. Majority, first to five and now, apparently, first to ten.
>> No. 3842
>>3831

Well, either this, or we'll go on an adventure and Suika will get worried about us and we'll all make up.
>> No. 3843
>>3842
Either way, we win and the girls will bring us back when we are in danger.
>> No. 3844
[x] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."

If we leave, Reimu and Suika will feel like shit. Especially when we die.
>> No. 3845
>>3841

I think [x] "I'll... Mima, find Reimu. Apologize to her in my place. I'm going to find Suika." won first to five actually.
>> No. 3846
>>3844
It will really show them when we die somewhere alone in the forest.
>> No. 3847
Well, either we become a drifter and die, getting a TRUE END; Mima kills us and we get a BAD END; or we encounter someone outside and chat before the shrine girls eventually track us down, possibly ruining their image of us even more.
>> No. 3848
>>3845
I count that Reimu got to 5 by >>3812.
Leaving got to 5 by >>3807.
>> No. 3849
[ ] Call for Tewi
>> No. 3850
Doesn't leaving the shrine sort of defeat the whole purpose of a "Limited Adventure" that's supposed to be centered around the shrine?

Just wondering.
>> No. 3851
>>3849

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 3852
>>3847

Or we'll run into Mystia and have psycho blind fightan action and Reimu will find out bleeding body and save us.
>> No. 3853
>>3850
Then it is not limited anymore, you could always move if people are bothering with little details.
>> No. 3854
Or you know, as a result of our leaving, Reimu could sit there and just sulk, Suika can run in to help us, or Aya could save us from something while we tell her our side of the story.

Shame the only camera around is Aya's otherwise we could sex her up and use the pictures for blackmail
>> No. 3855
>>3854
We have a cell remember?
>> No. 3856
>>3836

Wait, so, are we done for the night?
>> No. 3857
File 121029221878.jpg - (56.05KB , 493x349 , knife attack.jpg ) [iqdb]
3857
[ ] "I'll... leave the shrine and won't ever return. I will... settle down somewhere and try to survive."

You fucked up. Seriously fucked up. If fucking up would allow people to fly, you'd be a touhoe by now.
"Mima, I have decided."
Yes, this is the right way.
The spirit of adventure calls out to you.
Why did you want to settle here in the first place?
Was is because of Reimu? Suika? Mima? What made you stay at this shrine?
"I will... leave this place. And never return."
/Love? Did some pesky, unsignificiant feelings blind you so much?/
"Don't try to soothe me up!"
"I'm not. I really this that will be the best thing to do."
"You... are serious, aren't you?"
The happy life at shrine will end. Playing with Suika all day long will end. Come to think of it, how many days was it? Three? Four? Why did you become so bound to this place? It's ridiculous. Coming to love these people like a real family in just a few days? There's something wrong. Something wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong!
/This place is making you go insane./
Insanity. Yes, maybe that's the answer. It was insanity all along that made you love this alien world.
But weren't you insane in the first place?
/Details. All details. It doesn't matter./
"I am serious."
Standing up, you look through the door at the corridor where girls ran off.
"I am going to leave in the morning. Don't try to stop me."
"You can't just."
"Of course I can. Nothing is keeping me in this place. I can leave whenever I want."
"But, in the morning, you said--"
"It was all but a facade. Now leave me alone."
"As you wish."

Fifteen minutes later, you already have a bundle prepared. Everything you own in this alien world could be fit into a small bag.
"How depressing."
Everything you own. That is, your cellphone, uniform, kimono, coat and knife. All you have and all you need to survive in this world.
"Really."
Come to think of it, Reimu still has your uniform shirt.
"Damn it."
Don't think about her. Don't think about Reimu. Don't think about Suika. Don't think about Mima. Dont't think. Just stop. Don't think about them. Don't think!
/How pathetic./

Tonight your sleep was shallow. Waking up every 15 minutes and falling asleep again. When it finally gets bright, you don't feel refreshed at all.
"Damn it."
It's time to leave.
Putting on your coat, you take the bag you've prepared yesterday and head for the front entrance.
Corridors are empty.
There is no one to say goodbye to.
No one to say goodbye to you.
"Useless.."

After finally reaching the front entrance, you go outside.
"Cold."
It's cold. Morning breeze carries a cold chill.
Looking back at the shrine for the last time, you bid farewell to all of it's inhabitants.

Now, where does the wind blow?

[ ] Kourindou
[ ] Human village
[ ] Forest
>> No. 3858
>>3856

No, nigga's just writing.
>> No. 3859
[ ] Forest

only logical choice.
>> No. 3860
[x] Forest

Let's relieve some of that stress.
>> No. 3861
[X] Forest
...We're not gonna walk out of this with just Bad End, huh?
>> No. 3862
[X] Forest

in b4 GARlock
>> No. 3863
[X] Forest
Shit reminds me of Vampire Hunter D, would fit with the voice in our Head telling us what to do too.
>> No. 3864
[X] Forest

Christ, we can't just end ourselves?
>> No. 3865
[x] Human village

You are now entering Ai Ai Akyu modo.
>> No. 3866
[x] Human village
>> No. 3867
[X] Forest
>> No. 3868
[x] Forest
>> No. 3869
[X]Forest

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNN
>> No. 3870
[z] Forest

Hopefully something good comes of this, but I really doubt it.
>> No. 3871
>>3863
First to five for forest.
>>3870
First to ten for forest.

Forest wins by landslide.
>> No. 3872
Someone shop on Hobo simon anons face.
>> No. 3873
[X] Kourindou

We'll arrive just in time to find Reimu and Kourin in the throes of passion.
He'll be smiling as you watch them.
>> No. 3874
[X] Forest
Gentlemen, we shall feed our knife the blood of Youkai. Gentlemen, we shall become a nightmarish devil that lurks in the forest and devours all who enter. Gentlemen, the forest will become our wonderful killing chamber.
>> No. 3875
>>3874

FUCK YEAH
TIME TO WEB IN DARKNESS
>> No. 3876
Just watch. We'll become some freakish spider youkai and end up with wriggle.

Long live the king of the forest!
>> No. 3877
>>3874
Did we not go outside to find some new youkai friends to rape and abuse?
>> No. 3878
>>3876
Holy shit this was Th11 prequel
>> No. 3879
>>3874

Yes.

[X] Forest
>> No. 3880
A stroll through the woods might do us some good.
Only by killing something bare-handed while naked, feeding upon their fear as we drench ourselves with their blood, can we hope to reclaim what we had lost that fateful night in the village.
>> No. 3881
YAF, you hearing this? Huge slaughter of youkai? Wriggle? Murder?

FUCKING DO IT
>> No. 3882
Cue Predator scene with wriggle hunting us.
>> No. 3883
>>3880
So does that mean we are now on the Psychokiller route, and threw the Reimu and Suika or both away?
>> No. 3884
>>3883

No, not yet. We may have opened up Psycho route, bu I don't think anything's been closed.
>> No. 3885
Oh yeah, this might be a good time to split threads.
>> No. 3886
>>3885
What split? That last set of choices were all game-enders.
>> No. 3887
>>3885
What split threads, Story goes on. We will meet up with Reimu and Suika later on anyway and fix it up.
>> No. 3888
[X]Forest

Hmm...
Licking your finger, you raise it up high into the air.
"Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me, huh?"
Your own words return, striking at the weakest point.
"Really, how ironic."
Then you enter the forest.

After two hours of wandering around, you decide to take a short rest.
"Damn it, I'm hungry..."
That's right, you don't have any food with you...
"Will I be able to survive even one day?"
No water either.
"How stupid of me..."
/Hunt. You're a predator. Your destiny is to chase, kill and feast./
Ridiculous. Hunting for animals with just a knife?
/You've hunted for more dangerous creatures with just your knife. Don't worry. As soon as it gets dangerous, just let me take over.../

And so, the hunt begins.
After tracking down a young hind, you hide in the bushes, observing it's every move.
/Not yet./
...
/Not yet.../
...
/NOW/
Feeling a surge of primal emotions, you dash at the hind. Suprised like that, it has no choice but to die with it's neck sliced apart.
That felt... good...
This feeling... when your victim tries to give a last struggle... When it tries to escape an inevitable death...
/It's marvelous. That feeling. Isn't it?/
Yes... For that feeling... It is totally worth to kill...

After starting a small fire, and skinning the hind, you stick a part of meat on a stick and hover it above the fire.
"Mmm... Smells nice."
Despite having your hands drenched in blood, it doesn't feel disgusting at all.
It's just a primal satisfaction of killing an animal.
/Danger./
Your senses scream in warning as you hear a silent snap somewhere behind you.
/Hide./
Listening to the voice, you hide behind a tree, dropping the stick with meat into the fire.
"Tch."
Someone gets nearer. And nearer. Then emerges from between the bushes.

part 2 coming in a few minutes
>> No. 3889
>>3886

I really don't think it's over.
Suika may not be happy with us, but I think once she hears that we're running off, she'll find us.

Also, she may decide to kick our ass aswell.
>> No. 3890
>>3887

As in, make a new thread. This one's getting a little big.
>> No. 3891
>>3888
Well shit, whoever it is, he or she will get KILLED, even if it is Rumia or Cirno.
>> No. 3892
NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY YOUKAI
>> No. 3893
>>3892

We can only hope.
>> No. 3894
>>3892

No anon, Nanaya is the youkai.
>> No. 3895
Killing Wriggle every time we enter the forest should become a running gag.
Wriggle will become our Sacchin.
>> No. 3896
>>3895

No, we're supposed to try to befriend her, so we get ALLIED SUPPORT.
>> No. 3897
>>3896
No, we're supposed to try to befriend her, so we get to bang the hot chick.
>> No. 3898
>>3895
Who is this 'Wriggle'?
>> No. 3899
We do not kill our Youkai Friend, we befriend them, and then rape them and make them ours for all eternity.
>> No. 3900
>>3897
>>3899

These things too.
>> No. 3901
>>3895
"Oh my god, he killed Wriggle!"
"You bastard!"
>> No. 3902
>>3888
>in a few minutes

...so?
>> No. 3903
>>3902
Give him some time.
>> No. 3904
NIGGA WHERE IS MY WEBBING IN THE DARKNESS

I DON'T SEE ANY WEBBING IN THE DARKNESS
>> No. 3905
>>3903
No.
>> No. 3906
F5, Fist, North, Star, etc.
>> No. 3907
File 12102961384.jpg - (117.00KB , 502x378 , 1209856950158.jpg ) [iqdb]
3907
Haha... Hahaha! THIS is what you were hiding from? This little girl?
Little blonde with red ribbon in her hair looks around your little camp.
"Is anyone there?"
Hearing no response, she shrugs.
"I thought someone was here a second ago... Well, no matter! At least I have something to eat!"
Saying that, she sits near the corpse of your hind and... plunging her hand inside the body, she rips out a fragment of some organ and eats it raw.
'What the hell is this girl doing...'
/It doesn't matter what she's doing. It's a youkai. A monster. And it's stealing your food./
That's right.
/Will you let it do as it pleases?/
Of course not.
/We're a spider webbing in the darkness./
We are. Let us kill her then. Kill her and feast on her flesh.
Crawling on four limbs, you sneak behind the girl.
Perfect, she didn't even notice you.
Just one step more... And her neck will be yours.
Swinging your arm, you grab her head.
"Wither away."
And swing your knife down.

Only to hit empty air.
"What the...?!"
You try to look around, but there's nothing. Nothing else. Just plain blackness.
"Aha! I knew there was someone here!"
That girl... What did she do to you?
You can still feel the same ground under your feet... But why can't you see anything else?
"It looks like I'll be dining on human meat after all!"
/Danger./
Your senses scream.
/To the left. Jump./
"Uh!"
You can feel something flying through the air where you've been a second ago.
"Oh ho? Can you see in this darkness after all?"
/Danger./
It returns.
"Hahahaha! You're fun! You don't want to genuflect and beg for your life?"
No.
/No./
It will be you...
/You.../
Who's going to be...
/To be.../
Begging for your life in the end!
/The end!/
It comes again, but this time, you're not going to dodge.
You can't see. Can't see. Can't see with your eyes.
But yours other senses. They're all screaming, giving you even more information than your eyes.
Why haven't you noticed this before?
/This doesn't matter./
It truly doesn't matter now.
/Because./
Because...
The next instant that girl attacks, she's going to die.

Returning yet again with the same attack, she charges at your with her claws in front of her, like she was carrying a spear.
/She's basically using her body as the spear's shaft.../
And her claws as the head...
/Well then, it is clear what has to be done./
It is clear.
Feigning a dodge stance, you thrust your knife forward, towards her outstretched claws.
There is a sound of metal hitting something hard.
The instant your knife connects with her claws, you are already above her.
/Killer sign./
"Seven Nights of Suffering!"
Swing.
Her arms fall off.
Swing.
So do her legs.
Swing.
Half of her head is gone.
Swing.
The other half is gone.
Swing.
Her torso is cut in half.

Blackness disappears. Eight pieces of meat fall to the ground. Splashing blood around, those eight pieces of meat that used to be a girl paint the surroundings in beautiful vermillion.
"Haha..."
You've done it again.
Again.
Killed someone again.
Yet, it feels so good.
Why does it feel so good?
/You know why./
Why is it?
/Because you're a killing machine, and this forest is your killing chamber./


For many more years, people were afraid to enter the Forest Of Spider. Rumour has it, that a young outsider entered that forest long ago and became possessed by some evil power that made him kill everyone who dared to disturb his peace. After some years though, he died, killed by his own old age.

Reimu Hakurei couldn't get over losing her bodyguard for a long time. With the help of her friend, Rinnosuke Morichika, she finally recovered and decided to mary him. Then they had children. One of them, the boy, they named after the long-lost bodyguard. Reimu died at old age, after living a happy life.

Suika Ibuki, resident oni of Hakurei Shrine, after the disappearance of Reimu's bodyguard, fell in serious alcohol addiction. Not doing anything other than drinking all day, she soon became a shut-in, easily angered person. To this day, she still lives at the shrine, scaring off Reimu's childrens' guests.

Mima, deity of Hakurei Shrine, decided not to let any men get too close to Reimu's children, fearing that if she let them fall in love, the story would repeat itself.

Hieda no Akyu, writer from the human village, lived a happy, but lonely life and died of old age.

Wriggle Nightbug, a youkai said to be first one the lost bodyguard ever killed, soon forgot about that incident. Having developed feelings for her killer made it a little difficult for her friends, but she got over it pretty quickly.

Rumia, a youkai, after recovering from being killed by the bodyguard, quickly fled the forest of spider and never returned there, fearing for her life.

And that concludes a story of a psychopatic outsider whose adventures gave Gensokyo a whole new story for parents to tell their children.


NANAYA True END reached
>> No. 3909
wat
>> No. 3910
>>3907

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
>> No. 3911
Sorry for kinda crappy ending, but I'm really sleepy and it's half past 3AM here.

I will post a new thread (new game) in a few minutes, after I make a list of scenes.
>> No. 3912
...That's it?
>> No. 3913
What the hell, where is our ADVENTURE on the outside. So the only choice we can get is stay at the shrine
Will it make any difference if we go to the human village or Kourindou?
>> No. 3914
Oh good, TRUE END.

Those don't need continues to go back from, so let's go back and not fuck up royally this time.
>> No. 3915
>>3907

FUCK YES
>> No. 3916
>>3911
Just make an all new game.
>> No. 3917
Hey cool, our own spell card.
>> No. 3918
>>3913

Actually, only going to the forest was a dead end. Going to Kourindou or human village would let you play more.

What, you want to change that choice or what?
>> No. 3919
Well, It's alright I guess.
I kinda expected a few more psychotic kills and a showdown with Marisa who went hunting for the youkai haunting the forest before a sudden CUT TO EPILOGUE LOL
>> No. 3920
>>3918

We wanted to rape Wriggle. That was the whole point of going to that forest.

I think.
>> No. 3921
>>3907
A single. Manly. Tear.
>> No. 3922
>>3916

Nah, starting over from the beginning would be boring as shit.
I'd say about half-way.
>> No. 3923
>>3919

BLAME SLEEPYNESS
>> No. 3924
>>3918
>Reimu Hakurei couldn't get over losing her bodyguard for a long time. With the help of her friend, Rinnosuke Morichika, she finally recovered and decided to mary him. Then they had children. One of them, the boy, they named after the long-lost bodyguard. Reimu died at old age, after living a happy life.

made me RAGE.
[X] Kourindou.
That Bastard
>> No. 3925
>>3920

In any case, New Game+, and go to sleep. You deserve it, you nigger you.
>> No. 3926
>>3918
I have no qualms about the ending (hey, first adventure to have an actual end? not counting BAD ENDS). But I would like to know if we have an option of choosing what day to start from? I'd, personally, like to start from day 2. After the forest scene with Reimu.
>> No. 3927
>>3926

Yeah, that's a good place to start. Before all the shit went down.
>> No. 3928
New plan.

Kill Kourin, THEN make the forest our killing chamber.
>> No. 3929
>Reimu Hakurei couldn't get over losing her bodyguard for a long time. With the help of her friend, Rinnosuke Morichika, she finally recovered and decided to mary him. Then they had children. One of them, the boy, they named after the long-lost bodyguard. Reimu died at old age, after living a happy life.

RAGE
>> No. 3930
>>3923

Well, can we get a more complete version of that ending when you aren't so drained?
>> No. 3931
[X] Kourindou.
Now he DID it, he has to go die this time for good, enough pulling punches.
>> No. 3933
I hope we can get back to >>3670
>> No. 3935
>>3932
>> No. 3939
>>3907
The only way that could've gotten better is if Nanaya got Youkai-fied and continued the killing forever.
>> No. 3943
>>3931
Clearly he planned this all from the start. Waiting for us to fuck things up with Reimu so badly that he would be the only one left she could turn to in a time of need. All of his attempts to confront us directly? Merely a smokescreen. He knew the time would come when we would be our own undoing, and when that happened all he would have to do is lend a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on, and the rest would take care of itself.

That clever bastard.
>> No. 4017
KILL KOURIN
>> No. 4019
I have a feeling killing off our rival is going to trigger NANAYA PSYCHO END
>> No. 4027
>>4019
I prefer to think of it as not so much killing a "rival" as it is removing an obstacle from our path.

Kourin is not competition. He is an eyesore.
>> No. 4028
>>3907
...aw shit.
>> No. 4029
File 121031856171.jpg - (150.84KB , 480x640 , Reimu_00030.jpg ) [iqdb]
4029
Wow, Anonymous is an expert at fucking up things. ಠ_ಠ No wonder Anon is ronery in real life.

       .「^ヽ,ry'^i
       ,ゝ"´ ⌒`ヽ
      くi Lノノハノ)」 Anon sucks!
       λ.[i ゚ ヮ゚ノi!
       レ',ヘ.i`ム'」つ
 ((  ,ノ⌒,く_,//T.iλ
    `'ー´"ーr_,t_ァ'"
>> No. 4031
>>4029

I beg to differ.
>> No. 4036
File 121033374740.jpg - (33.88KB , 701x284 , bez tytułu1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4036
>>4029

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO REIMU