[Return]
Archived thread

File 12102526861.jpg - (111.50KB , 497x702 , 1208388748973.jpg ) [iqdb]
3208 No. 3208
[X] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."

"Gentlemen."
There it goes. Not having to hide anything anymore, you start your speech.
"Gentlemen, I love Reimu."
Miko's hands freeze mid way to her plate. The shock in her eyes is indescribable.
"I love her long, black hair. I love her slender arms. I love her breasts. I love her sudden outburts. Gentlemen, I love all of Reimu."
Suika looks at you with her mouth wide open, while Mima just smiles viciously.
"Gentlemen, I love Suika."
You look at Suika, who's also frozen in place.
"I love her horns. I love her cheerfulness. I love her alcohol addiction. I love all of Suika."
After pausing for a moment, you continue as-a-matter-of-factly.
"Gentlemen, I love Mima."
Miss ghost sits there, supporting her head with her arms, still smiling.
"I love her humour sense. I love her scheming. I love her sly personality. Gentlemen, I love all of Mima."
Turning around, you look at the garden through an open door.
"Gentlemen, I love this shrine. I love this place which I can call my home in this alien world."
Turning back to the girls, you raise your cup in a cheer.
"Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo. Let it live on and shine, till the end of time."
Finishing your speech, you gulp down the contens of your cup in one instant.
Clap, clap, clap, clap.
Someone's applaud.
"That was a great speech, boy. Very... straightforward."
Mima says, still smiling at you.
"Thank you. I.. I think I let my emotions take over for a moment. Ahaha."
Trying to hide your embarassment, you force an unsecure laugh.
Reimu stands up. Her face is covered by her hair. You can't quite make out her expression.

[ ] Do nothing
[ ] "What is it, Reimu?"
[ ] "Gentlemen, excuse me while I make my escape to a safer place."

>> No. 3209
Damn you deleting threads while I reply.

[x] Do nothing
For obvious reasons.
>> No. 3212
[X] Do nothing
Gentlemen, let's not do anything.
>> No. 3213
[x] Do nothing
>> No. 3214
[X] Do nothing
>> No. 3215
[X] Do nothing
>> No. 3216
[X] "Gentlemen, excuse me while I make my escape to a safer place."
Nanaya Mode, find an escape Route NOW, we are in for some beating.
>> No. 3217
[x] "What is it, Reimu?"
>> No. 3218
[X] Do nothing.

Gentlemen, I would love to see Reimu's reaction.
>> No. 3219
[x] Do nothing
[x] Clench teeth
>> No. 3220
[x] Do nothing
>> No. 3221
[x] Do nothing
>> No. 3222
File 121025499054.jpg - (54.50KB , 576x823 , Reimu Hakurei031.jpg ) [iqdb]
3222
[ ] Do nothing

Deciding it would be the best not to make any sudden moves in this situation, you remain silent and standing on your spot.
Reimu walks up to you slowly, her face still hidden.
She's close. Very close. But she's not doing anything.
"Reimu, don't do anything reckless." Mima suggests in a steely voice "Don't take it too seriously..."
"SHUT UP!"
Her sudden burst makes you back off, but you're stopped by her arms, suddenly wrapped around your shoulders.
"I'm not going to do anything reckless, so just shut up! I-it's natural, okay?!"
Standing on her tip toes, closing her eyes, Reimu kisses you on the lips.
"Wha?!"
Suika's suprised gasp.
Breaking the kiss, Reimu turns her face away. It's all red.
"I-I was just sealing the contract, okay?! N-now you're officialy employed!"
"What the hell, Reimu?!"
Suika jumps at your back, wrapping her hands around your shoulders, seemingly trying to push away Reimu.
"You were acting so mean to Naya just yesterday and now this?" damn, she sounds really irritated
"My, my. I knew you made up with each other, but to this extent? Huhu~ who would've thought?"
"I j-just sealed our contract, that's all!"
"What contract?!"
Reimu looks at Suika.
"He's my personal bodyguard now. This way, people won't get suspicious if he lives here. I-it's just a formality, so don't get any strange ideas!"
"What? Is that true, Naya?"
"Ahaha, it seems so."
"A-anyways!"
Reimu removes her arms from your shoulders and gets back to her place at the table.
"L-let's eat before it gets cold!"
You return to your places and sit in silence. You catch Mima winking at you before she starts stuffing her mouth with fried noodles. Suika looks a bit depressed.

[ ] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"
[ ] Eat in silence
[ ] "Reimu, as your bodyguard, I have to suggest changing the place you're sitting in. It's too dangerous to sit with your back at an open door. Come here, it should be much safer." pat your lap
>> No. 3223
[X] "Reimu, as your bodyguard, I have to suggest changing the place you're sitting in. It's too dangerous to sit with your back at an open door. Come here, it should be much safer." pat your lap
>> No. 3224
[X] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"

Don't push it just yet. As fun as it would be to embarrass Reimu a little more, we need to look out for Suika right now.
>> No. 3225
[ ] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"
>> No. 3226
[X] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"
haha damn
>> No. 3227
[x] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"
>> No. 3228
[ ] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"
>> No. 3229
Poor Suika, we need to make it up to her later on.
>> No. 3230
[ ] “So anyway, what are our plans for today?”

…The same thing we do everyday…

…Try to take over the world.
>> No. 3231
[x] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"
[x] "Cheer up Suika, It's a lovely spring day!"
>> No. 3232
[x] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"
>> No. 3233
Not all pro-Reimu choices are really pro-Reimu. Some of them may get you more points with other girls.

Plans for today won. Writan.
>> No. 3234
>>3233
I hope that we choose the right things.
>> No. 3235
>>3233

I'm guessing the Reimu option would have given plus points for Mima, but Suika is looking a little upset right now. Best not to let her get too upset.
>> No. 3236
File 121025646684.jpg - (651.83KB , 1000x744 , 3fh4.jpg ) [iqdb]
3236
[ ] "So anyways, what are our plans for today?"

Not being able to take the silence anymore, you decide to strike up a conversation.
"So, anyways. What are our plans for today?"
Reimu swallows.
"Kourin's gonna come today."
"WHAT?!"
You and Suika yell in unison.
"Yesterday, he told me he was worried about you and is going to check up on you today. I can't really stop people coming to the shrine, you know."
Rinnosuke wants to check up on you? What the fuck?
"Did he... Did he say anything specific? Like when he's going to drop by?"
"Mmm... I think it's about the time for him to show up."
Reimu's finished her portion.
"Thanks for the food. It was great. Now, excuse me."
She stands up and leaves.
Goddamnit, Rinnosuke! What are you planning?!
"Naya?"
Do you want a revenge? A rematch?
"Naya?"
Or is it something else you're after?
"Naya!"
"Eh? What is it, Suika?"
"Your face is scary."
"Is it?"
"Are you worried about Rinnosuke?"
"Maybe. Maybe a bit. I don't know what to expect from him."
"Don't worry!"
Suika embraces you from behind.
"If he tries something funny, I'll protect you!"

[ ] "Thanks Suika, but this is my war. He is my enemy, my rival. It is all supposed to end by my hand."
[ ] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
[ ] "This is my fight. You keep out of this."
>> No. 3238
[ ] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
>> No. 3239
[X] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
Score some points.
>> No. 3240
[x] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair

It's the truth. Also, I've acquired a newfound love for the word "gentlemen".
>> No. 3241
[x] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
Make her happy again!
>> No. 3242
[ ] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
>> No. 3243
[X] Put Suika in a headlock and ruffle her hair. "This is my fight, but thanks anyway Suika. I can always count on the best oni ever, right?"

Shazam.
>> No. 3244
[X] "Thanks Suika, but this is my war. He is my enemy, my rival. It is all supposed to end by my hand."
>> No. 3245
☞ "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
>> No. 3246
[X] Put Suika in a headlock and ruffle her hair. "This is my fight, but thanks anyway Suika. I can always count on the best oni ever, right?"

Even though there is no way for this to happen anymore, it would be incredible.
>> No. 3247
[x] "Thanks Suika, but this is my war. He is my enemy, my rival. It is all supposed to end by my hand."
YOU WA SHOCK!
>> No. 3248
[X] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
Ruffle hair always has to win.
>> No. 3249
[X] Put Suika in a headlock and ruffle her hair. "This is my fight, but thanks anyway Suika. I can always count on the best oni ever, right?"

Combines awesome willingness to fight our own battles, and ruffles for the best oni ever.
>> No. 3250
[X] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
>> No. 3251
[x] "You're the best Oni ever, Suika," Ruffle her hair. "... But this is my war. He is my enemy, my rival. It is all supposed to end by my hand."
>> No. 3252
[±] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair
[±] "Thanks Suika, but this is my war. He is my enemy, my rival. It is all supposed to end by my hand."
>> No. 3253
[X] Put Suika in a headlock and ruffle her hair. "This is my fight, but thanks anyway Suika. I can always count on the best oni ever, right?"
>> No. 3254
File 121025799713.jpg - (40.31KB , 518x664 , 2vy9.jpg ) [iqdb]
3254
[ ] "Thanks, Suika, you're the best oni ever!" ruffle her hair

"Thanks, Suika, you are the best oni ever!"
Peeling her off your back, you place her on your lap and ruffle her hair.
"Yay!"
She closes her eyes and cuddles up to you.
Mima, who has finished eating too, observes you with one eye closed. She looks kida concerned.
"Just don't do anything stupid, okay?"
"Sure."
Then she disappars.
Anything stupid, eh?
Hugging back Suika, you can't help but grin evilly.
This is not going to be stupid. It's going to be a fucking bloodbath.

Ten minutes later, you're sitting on the front steps, with Suika on your lap. It's already afternoon. Weather's very nice, just like on your first day here.
You hear someone walking up the stone stairs that mark the road to the shrine.
Here he comes.
Taking off disappointed Suika from your lap, you stand up.
There he is.
Noticing you, he stops in his tracks.
"You still here? I thought Reimu kicked you out already..."
Stop smiling so carefree, faggot.
"Well, no matter. I need to see her. Where is she?"

[ ] "Why not try searching HERE?!" then deliver a dropkick to his face
[ ] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
[ ] "Get out of here, half-breed. Reimu is mine and I'm not going to let you take her."
>> No. 3255
[ ] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3256
[x] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3257
[x] "Get out of here, half-breed. Reimu is mine and I'm not going to let you take her."
[x] "Why not try searching HERE?!" then deliver a dropkick to his face
He wont ever see it coming.
>> No. 3258
[x] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3259
[®] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3260
Lessee..."[ ] be an ass", "[ ] be an ass", and "[ ] be an ass".

I will choose: [x] be an ass.
>> No. 3261
[X] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3262
[X] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
Rinnosuke, why you are so poor loser? You started so awesome.
>> No. 3263
[X] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3264
>>3236
"Oh ho..."

>>3254
[x] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3265
>>3262

Wait till Suika tells him you spent a night at forest alone with Reimu.
>> No. 3266
So, was it 100% our fault that Rinnosuke hates our guts or was this inevitable?
>> No. 3267
[ ] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'
>> No. 3268
>>3266

The duel probably didn't help matters any.
>> No. 3269
[X] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphasize the word 'personal'

Oh, Kourin, you terrible loser.
>> No. 3270
File 121025986183.png - (86.30KB , 300x300 , 2jlm.png ) [iqdb]
3270
[X] "I have no idea. Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD while you wait for her?" emphase the word 'personal'

Returning the smile, you place your hands on your hips in a "King Of Heroes"-kind of pose.
"I have no idea."
Rinnosuke fixes his glasses.
"I see."
"Why not talk with her PERSONAL BODYGUARD instead?"
Putting all your feeling into emphasing the words 'personal' and 'bodyguard', you make it sound very, very suggestive. So suggestive it makes you onder how such simple words could be so suggestive.
Rinnosuke seems to have catched the suggestion too. His grin disappears.
"What do you mean, her personal bodyguard? She doesn't need someone like that. She's a strong girl."

[ ] "It may appear so, but I know her true self. There is no place for you in her heart, Rinnosuke Morichika. Disappear, you are not welcome here."
[ ] "Can't argue with that. Still, I am her personal bodyguard and I won't let someone like you to be near her. Have at you!"
[ ] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"
>> No. 3271
[x] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"

Real assholes drink tea.
>> No. 3272
File 121025994325.gif - (91.05KB , 400x400 , Gentlemen Blingee.gif ) [iqdb]
3272
[x] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"
>> No. 3273
[x] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"

Our tea will put his to shame.
>> No. 3274
[ ] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?
>> No. 3275
[x] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"
>> No. 3276
[X] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"

Choosin' your words, etc.
>> No. 3277
[x] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now."

The tea is a lie.
>> No. 3278
[ ] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"

The other two are far too direct. Play up the smug asshole line of conversation.
>> No. 3279
[X] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"
This option is only worth it becuase of the tea.
>> No. 3280
[T]certainly, busy, tea, ect
>> No. 3281
File 121026037179.jpg - (62.95KB , 675x518 , 1210259971977.jpg ) [iqdb]
3281
GENTLEMEN

I have a big event prepared for the evening, but I'm pretty out of ideas right now. Taking a break to play slashan gaems and think what to do. Sorry. Will be back in half an hour or so.
>> No. 3282
>>3281
Yeah, it is kinda lacking idea or originality since some time now.
>> No. 3283
>>3282

Since like when?
>> No. 3284
>>3283
When Reimu mentioned Rinnosuke?
>> No. 3285
>>3283

not samefag, but i would say this story jumped the shark when Reimu switched from mildly amused, confident, and apathetic to ultra tsundere 9000.
>> No. 3286
>>3285
To be honest, most of us were looking for Tsundere reactions, judging by our choices.
>> No. 3287
FGSFDS
>> No. 3288
Still out of ideas. Some suggestions? Like, where do you want this story to go or something?
>> No. 3289
>>3288
RINNOSUKE DIES
NOBODY CRIES

Alternately, Wriggle's recovery was speedy and she comes back....

With love in her heart!

Cause she remembered our last words to her.
>> No. 3290
>>3285
Probably about that time. But who knows, maybe YAF planned some big surprise for us, so that would explain why we got Reimu so fast without problems.
>>3286
Most voted to get into her pants as fast as possible without caring about any routes.
>> No. 3291
>>3288
Go back for your Higurashi ideas. Or plan something more with Wriggle, story is drifting off towards harem anime.
>> No. 3292
Other than harem route, and the eventual erotic scenes?

Well, I'd like to see Wriggle reappear at some point, feeling completely conflicted over us, because she can't decide whether to hate us for killing her or love us for the understanding we came to.
>> No. 3293
>>3288
>>Alternately, Wriggle's recovery was speedy and she comes back....
This. Decide her attitude to us yourself, but Wriggle's character developement has been most interesting so far.
>> No. 3294
>>3288

Nothing but a dirty sex harem with Mima, Suika and Reimu of course.
>> No. 3295
>>3288
Rinnosuke calls Reimu out to deliver some dramatic news when suddenly AYA.
Latest news article: Nayamous and Reimu in the forest at night.
Reimu runs away, Rinnosuke is pissed.
[ ]fight
[ ]look for reimu
[ ]bad end goes here
>> No. 3296
>>3294
That would be a way too, no story just get every Touhou in your harem, until you have them all.
>> No. 3297
>>3295

>AYA

DELICIOUS CLOACA.
>> No. 3298
File 121026641845.jpg - (113.13KB , 640x480 , 022.jpg ) [iqdb]
3298
>>3295
>> No. 3299
Also, I only need some ideas on what to do with Rinnosuke, because I have some Mima Keikaku Doori prepared for the evening\night.

Predictable? Hell, yes it is, but I want to write it nonetheless.
>> No. 3300
Also, I only need some ideas on what to do with Rinnosuke, because I have some Mima Keikaku Doori prepared for the evening\night.

Predictable? Hell, yes it is, but I want to write it nonetheless.
>> No. 3301
>>3293
The Wriggle thing would be good too becuase Reimu doesn't consider her nothing more than trash, but Nanayamous cares for her. Resulting conflict could be interesting.
>> No. 3302
Anon... Your schizophremia... It's an eyesore...
>> No. 3303
>>3296

Sounds good to me.
>> No. 3304
>>3300
Needs more Nanaya Action, the voice in your head should be more present in various situations.
>> No. 3305
>>3295
forgot one
[ ]ask rinnosuke what he wanted reimu for

>>3300
obviously he's going to propose to her. Preferrably in a blackmailing way.
>> No. 3306
Well, we could just keep casually/politely implying that we're closer to Reimu than he is, without actually saying it outright. Then he eventually gets so frustrated that he leaves to go burn off some steam, narrowly missing Reimu as she finally finishes with whatever she's doing.
>> No. 3307
I recall Reimu mentioning Yukari once before saying that not much happens while she is sleeping if I recall correctly so maybe you could bring Yukari (+Ran/Chen I guess) into the story somehow. Not that bringing in new characters is going to help you but just a suggestion.
>> No. 3308
>>3307
Yukari deserves her own LA.
>> No. 3309
another idea

wriggle's back. She told Rinnosuke to deliver a message to Reimu: Meet her in the forest tomorrow night at midnight, alone.
>> No. 3310
Okay, I think I've got something. Writing now.
>> No. 3311
>>3308
"Enjoying your yiffing?"
>> No. 3312
>>3308

Was simply a suggestion to help YAF get around his current writers block.
>> No. 3313
>>3311
Hell yes, i would buy it.
>> No. 3314
If Yukari shows up, I'll bet you she becomes another rival for Reimu. Except unlike Rinnosuke, she'd be aiming for the harem just like us. Eventually we resolve our conflict with her by banging her, too.
>> No. 3315
Why not just have wacky adventures with Rinnosuke trying to make us look bad, constantly making deliveries to the shrine, and wild youkai attacking us each time we go shopping?

Along with Marisa trying to nose in and find out what's going on with Reimu and us, and Alice trying to pull the same thing as Rinnosuke, of course.
>> No. 3316
>>3315
Anon's gay adventure with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 3317
brace for wall
>> No. 3318
[x] "Certainly, she is. Yet, there is a reason for which she hired me on that position. If you want to discuss this with her... Well, you will have to wait as she seems to be busy right now."


"Certainly. That I have to admit." you say in an emotionless voice "But, don't you think there had to be a reason for her to hire me? Well... If you want to discuss this with her, you'll have to wait as it seems she's busy right now. Say, how about a cup of tea, Rinnosuke Morichika?"
He looks at you, suspicious of your sudden change in attitude.
"Why so polite?"
You shrug.
"I work here now. Doesn't that mean I ought to be polite to Reimu's guests?"
"Very well. I accept your offer."
"Then let us come inside."

After preparing tea, you send off Suika somewhere else. Rinnosuke drinks in silence, not even once glancing at you. It's going to be useless if it keeps going on like this.
"So, what is your business here?"
"Hm?"
Rinnosuke places his cup on the table.
"I assure you, it's none of your cone... Nevermind, it is your concern, but I don't want you involved."
"What is it, Morichika?"
"I told you, it's not your busi--"
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT WITH REIMU, MORICHIKA?!"
Not being able to hold back longer, you stand up, slamming your fist on the tabletop.
He doesn't look any suprised.
"Now, what has happened to your politeness?"
"Don't give me this shit, Morichika! You tell me now what the fuck do you want with MY miko, or I'm going to kick you out! I have the right to do so, just so you know."
"I see. Well then, I'll tell you."
He fixes his glasses. Man, it's irritating.
"I've been... visited by someone."
"Who was it?"
"I don't think you know her... She's a tengu, she works as a sole member of Bunbunmaru newspaper group."
"And what the fuck does she have to-- Oh damn, don't tell me..."
Rinnosuke smiles.
"Exactly. She has been observing you ever since you've entered Gensokyo... But she was afraid to approach you directly, seeing what you've done to a certain youkai and humans... Anyways, she visited me today morning... She was asking about you, so I told her I was your friend. And... Well, she had a doozy of a story for me to hear."
Rinnosuke's smile gets even wider.
"Some of the things she told me were... very interesting... Like the ruckus you've made at the clothes' shop in human village... Yes, I'm sure Reimu would like to hear about that..."
"You dirty... Wait, and about last night?"
He loses his smile.
"Last night?"
"So she didn't tell you about it..."
"Why would she--"
"So, you've got any proof to support your story?"
"Why, yes, certainly."
"Show me."
"I... predicted you'd want me to do that. That's why I did not bring it here with me."
"Then where...?"
"Oh, that friend of mine said she'd visit the shrine today... She should already be on her way here."
"Fuck."
Dashing out of the room, you order Rinnosuke to stay where he is.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO MOVE FROM THIS SPOT!"
"I have no intention to. Have fun with Aya."

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!
This can't be happening. If Reimu hears about your... adventures in the human village... This won't be good. Suika agreed to keep it a secret, but this tengu... Aya... Aya Shameimaru, was it? If she won't agree to cooperate, you'll have to... Have to...
/Kill her./
Again? Yet again kill someone just for your own benefits?
/What's wrong with that? You've killed that bug youkai. Twice. You've killed a human. Then that oni stole your other pottential victim./
Still, I can't...
/You can and you WILL./
Only if she won't agree to cooperate! Only then!
/We'll see.../

After five minutes, you see something flying towards the shrine. As it gets nearer, you notice more and more features of this person.
White shirt, black skirt, black wings... Aya Shameimaru.
She seems to notice you and lands.
"Heee~y!"
She waves at you.
"I've wanted to meet you for a long time, and lo and behold, here you are, waiting for me!"
So cheerful...
"Hey, my name is Aya, I am a journalist of Bunbunmaru newspaper!"
/Too bad it will have to end soon.../
"You are Nanaya, right? Pleased to meet you!"
/Kill her. Kill her now./

[ ] Kill her
[ ] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.
[ ] "Come with me, Aya." then lead her to a more hidden place
>> No. 3319
[ ] Kill her
Leave no proof behind. She ASKED FOR IT
>> No. 3320
[x] "Come with me, Aya." then lead her to a more hidden place

Even if we wanted to kill her, we'd need Nasu hax to beat her.
>> No. 3321
[x] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.
>> No. 3322
[ ] "Come with me, Aya." then lead her to a more hidden place

Hidden H-scene. Do it.
>> No. 3323
Kill her because we wore a fursuit? What the hell yaf?

[ ] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.
>> No. 3324
[X] Kill her
>> No. 3325
[ ] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.

Can't kill Aya head on. Surely she'd see it coming no matter how fast we move.
>> No. 3326
[ ] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.

Killing is useless anyway. She'll just respawn and try again later.
>> No. 3327
>>3323

Pissed off the village protector, made Suika kill a human, robbed a store, probably hurt the shopkeeper, ran away from village protector, avoiding the responsibility. Guess what will happen if people find out that it was Reimu's bodyguard who did this all.
>> No. 3328
[X] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.
I was about to vote for leading her to somewhere else, but she wouldn't follow us. She knows that we're a fucking psycho.
>> No. 3329
[X] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.

It's fucking embarrassing, sure, but not worth killing over.
>> No. 3330
She seems quite happy to see us despite the circumstances, don't kill her off yet. She must be added to the harem, it needs a cloaca.
>> No. 3331
[X] "Pleased to meet you, Shameimaru." Shake her hand, and keep your cool.

We can always twist the story we feed her, no need for murder. Plus, we can always turn the tables and use her later to spread rumors about Rinnosuke.
>> No. 3332
>>3327
No one knows we're her bodyguard yet. Hell, no one knows we're even remotely asociated with the shrine. Her catching us fucking in the woods would be a much better hook.
>> No. 3333
Listen to the voice. We can trust the voice. The voice is our friend. The voice will never leave us or betray us. The voice will always love us. That's why we have to listen to the voice. That's why we have to kill her. The voice knows what's best.

But seriously I vote for
[X] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.
We should try to negotiate, or at least wait until her back is turned, before we slice her to ribbons.
>> No. 3335
>>3325
You are right there, she is the fastest and on top of that can even fly. Once she is gone we are fucked.
[X] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.
Take her to a quiet place, get Suika to hold her down while you rape her, take pics and blackmail her! That will solve the problems and you got Aya to the Harem.
>> No. 3336
>>3332

No one knows... YET. Remember that Rinnosuke knows.
>> No. 3337
File 121026953469.jpg - (84.45KB , 640x480 , çflë‹ëS.jpg ) [iqdb]
3337
[x] \SHAMEIMARU/
>> No. 3338
[X] "Pleased to meet you, Shameimaru." Shake her hand, and keep your cool.

Seconding. This will be easier to deal with if we just tackle it head on as it comes.
>> No. 3339
File 121026970445.jpg - (105.40KB , 640x600 , 1209357844403.jpg ) [iqdb]
3339
Look at her goddammit.

[x] Befriend
[ ] Kill
>> No. 3340
[x] You better give me that camera, bitch.
>> No. 3341
I'm not sure if they should be saved for another playthrough or not, but Nanyanomous' list of things to do still includes:

-Help Alice hook up with Marisa.
-Patch things up with Rinnosuke.
-Meet Wriggle a third time.

>>3314
...Wait, Yukari wanting to usurp our harem?
...hot.
>> No. 3342
File 121027006838.jpg - (82.32KB , 600x620 , Befriended.jpg ) [iqdb]
3342
>>3339
We're Ananayamous, we can do both at the same time.
>> No. 3343
[X] "P... pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..." shake her hand. You can't kill her. Not yet... Maybe she'll agree to cooperate.

"P...pleased to meet you... Shameimaru..."
You shake her hand.
"Oh, you know my surname?"
"Yeah, I know... quite a lot about Gensokyo. Anyways, I have to talk to you."
"Hmm? Why?"
"Thanks to you, my reputation... no, my friend's reputation is in serious danger."
"You mean the shrine maiden? No, don't worry, I haven't told anyone who could make this public. The only person that knows is--"
"Rinnosuke Morichika. Who happens to be my... rival, not a friend. He wants to blackmail Reimu into kicking me out. You can guess the rest."
Aya looks at you with blank expression, then clicks her fingers.
"Ah! I get it! Then it's a good thing I haven't told him about the things you've done with her last night in the forest! That would be really dangerous for her public opinion!"
"Yeah, you're right, that would be-WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
"Huh? I said, I hadn't told Rinnosuke Morichika about the things you've done in the forest last night."
"You... you were spying on us?"
"To a certain point, yes. Then I left. Hey, I know that people need some privacy sometimes!"
"To what point?"
"Hmm.. I think I left after you started groping her breasts."
You can't help but facepalm.
"That means... You've seen almost everything..."
"Anyways, what is it that you wanted from me?"
"Yeah, that's right."

[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I won't kill you. How does that sound?"
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I won't rape you now and here."
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
>> No. 3344
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."

Bribing her with readership. THIS WILL WORK.
>> No. 3345
Hmm.
She knows we're insane, so threatening to kill would work nicely.
But I don't really want to do that, nor do I want to do any other choice.

[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
>> No. 3346
[x] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
>> No. 3347
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
If that doesn't go, then...
[X] "I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."

We can't, nor should we kill Aya. We've managed to kill Wriggle but Aya is on another level.
>> No. 3348
>>3342
You're confusing Nanayanomous with Nanohanymous.

It's an understandable mistake.
>> No. 3349
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."

Plus, if we get her to confirm that we (almost, but she doesn't know that) had sex with Reimu in front of Rinnosuke, that's gonna be a double win. Plus it will make Rinnosuke look bad for trying to sell Reimu a false (because Aya will say so) story.
>> No. 3350
[x] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I won't rape you now and here."

Worked for Shiki.
>> No. 3351
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I won't rape you now and here."
we are already insane, why not follow it thought until the end. Rape and kill everything that is in our way until we get everything we want.
>> No. 3352
[x] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
>> No. 3353
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."

SHE CAN FINALLY BE THE TOP TENGU, her cloaca will be ours.
>> No. 3354
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow

>>3350

But Aya is the fastest in Gensokyo so good luck with that trick.
>> No. 3355
>>3347
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
If that doesn't go, then...
[X] "I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."

Seconding.
Aya is probably more skilled, but also WAY the fuck faster than Nanayanamous.

Also: Owing a favor to a tengu journalist could surely lead to some interesting adventures.
>> No. 3356
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."

No vagueness in this one, so it's less liable to come back and bite us really hard in the ass. Don't want to threaten or hurt her either, really.
>> No. 3357
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
>> No. 3358
[x] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
"I'll pay you back somehow" just screams "Put me in a fursuit and put pictures of that in your newspaper, Aya."
>> No. 3359
>>3350
>>Worked for Shiki
...only because Ciel wanted to jump his bones anyway.
>> No. 3360
File 121027077451.gif - (17.48KB , 150x390 , 120994772660.gif ) [iqdb]
3360
>>3358
>"I'll pay you back somehow" just screams "Put me in a fursuit and put pictures of that in your newspaper, Aya."

Ruining my fun. Stop it.
>> No. 3361
>>3359

Who says Aya doesn't?
>> No. 3362
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
>> No. 3363
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I won't rape you now and here."
>> No. 3364
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
>> No. 3365
>>"I'll pay you back somehow" just screams "Put me in a fursuit and put pictures of that in your newspaper, Aya."
Oh-ho.
[X] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
>> No. 3366
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
>> No. 3367
>>3360
That is why we should have voted to kill her or rape her, we have an oni on our side, just tell her she wants to do us harm or something and we are back on track.
>> No. 3368
We're not acting very Nanaya Shiki here, stop being such moralfags.
>> No. 3369
[x] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
>> No. 3370
>>3368

Fuck Nanaya, the harem comes first.
>> No. 3371
>>3368
We have to add Aya to our harem. You don't do that by raping or killing her.
>> No. 3372
>>3368
But being psychotic doesn't mean being stupid. Blades of summer can't rip someone apart if they can kill us before we can move. Our GAR knife skills won't protect us from danmaku or from ZUN hax.
>> No. 3373
>>3371
Sure we do, expect the killing, still it is up to YAF if it will work out. Now with i will pay you back, it is the furfag shit all over again.
>> No. 3374
>>3368

There is a certain time and place for knifing and then there is also a certain time and place for diplomacy. Now is the time for the latter.
>> No. 3375
>>3373

>furfag

What?
>> No. 3376
>>3370
>>3371

Aya is pig-dsigusting slut. I don't see why we should even try to add her to the harem.
>> No. 3377
>>3374
When we killed the human on the first day, it worked out fine too.
>> No. 3378
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."

Its not like threatening the fastest in Gensokyo would get us much. She'd be far too cautious to stay close enough to reach with her speed factored in, since she knows what happened to Wriggle, at least if threatened.
>> No. 3379
[x] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."
>> No. 3380
>>3371
>As you and Aya are in bed one night, the door to her cabin slams open, revealing a thin, middle aged man with a burning fury in his eyes. He reveals his name to be ZUN, then he smashes an empty beer bottle over your head and guts you with it. He then kicks Aya's ass and has angry sex with her, because she was adulterous.
Don't do it, Ananayamous.
>> No. 3381
[x] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll be buying every single issue of your newspaper."
>> No. 3384
[ ] "Here's a deal: you don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I I'll pay you back somehow."

"I propose a deal, miss Shameimaru. You don't confirm Rinnosuke's story and I'll... pay you back somehow. How does that sound?"
"Hahahaha~!"
Aya laughs.
What the hell?
"Are you trying to bribe me, boy?"
"I..."
"I'm a journalist. Journalists have to be honest. What would become of me if I just accepted a bribe like that?"
"I... see..."
"I'm sorry, boy, but if it means I'll get a nice scoop, I am going to confirm that story and see miko's reaction. And if it leaks out into the public... Well, that means there will be more occasions to catch a nice gossip."
"You..."
"I'm really sorry, boy. I like you, I liked observing you, but my work comes before my personal interests."
With that, she starts to walk towards the main entrance.
"You..."
/I told you./
"That whore..."
/You should've killed her./
"How can she go on ruining my life like that..."
/Kill her./
"I... am forced... to..."
/Kill her. Kill her. Kill her. Dash, swing, cut her arteries. Kill./

[ ] Kill her
[ ] Shout in despair "WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! Don't you know that Love has it's own laws?! How can you go on breaking one of them so leisurely?!"
[ ] Just go inside with her

============

sorry for delting post, but I fucked up
>> No. 3385
[X] Shout in despair "WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! Don't you know that Love has it's own laws?! How can you go on breaking one of them so leisurely?!"

Take a page out of Alice's playbook.
>> No. 3386
[X] Just go inside with her
No, we're not killing Aya. At least not yet.
>> No. 3387
HAHA FAGS, SHOULD HAVE VOTED TO KILL OR RAPE HER
now it is too late to kill her anyway, she is way faster then us and knows what we did and will not let us kill her easy.
[X] Kill her
LOVE IS OVER
>> No. 3388
[x] Kill her
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
>> No. 3389
[X] Kill her
She deserves it for fucking around with us.
>> No. 3390
[ ] Just go inside with her

Don't make Rinnosuke happy by giving in to the scandal, just proceed inside. Killing her will result in BAD END anyway so avoid that route too.

Eyes on the target men, delicious cloaca awaits.
>> No. 3391
[X] Kill her
Where's my Lake?
>> No. 3392
[x] Kill her
Stupid bitch.
>> No. 3393
[x] Kill her
>> No. 3394
[x] Shout in despair "WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! Don't you know that Love has it's own laws?! How can you go on breaking one of them so leisurely?!"

Maybe Alice will come by and pity us, and shut Aya up.
>> No. 3395
[X] Just go inside with her.

Killing her will be BAD END. Not to mention that she could kick our six ways to Sunday.

Let's see what she'll do.
>> No. 3396
>>3391
>>3389
>>3388
>>3387

Seems you fags want another bad end. Oh well, I hope you enjoy deaths embrace.
>> No. 3397
[ ] Kill her
The voice know's best what to do, should've listened to it.
>> No. 3398
>>3396
You forgot Suika. Fag.
>> No. 3399
[X] Just go inside with her

Seriously, who's she gonna believe?
>> No. 3400
[X] Just go inside with her.

I'll laugh at you idiots if trying to kill her gets us killed instead. Which it will.
>> No. 3401
>>3398

Hey, dumbass. She killed us when we attacked head on. HURR.
>> No. 3402
[X] Kill her
Stay on course
>> No. 3404
>>3398
Suika is not there with us right now. Just having her exist wont help us much.
>> No. 3405
[x] Just go inside her
>> No. 3406
[X] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3407
We are fucked anyway, why not enjoy our bad end.
>> No. 3408
[X] Just go inside with her.
>> No. 3409
>>3398

What the fuck has that got to do with anything? Suika isn't even around at present and even if she is an oni Aya can still easily escape due to far superior speed. Enjoy your bad end.

Fag.
>> No. 3410
[X] Just go inside with her.

Jesus, like anyone believes what Aya says. Or even really reads her paper.
>> No. 3411
☞ Just go inside with her.
>> No. 3412
>>3401
reading comprehension motherfucker do you have it?

>>3404
Suika can turn into mist. She's everywhere. Unless yaf's not that nice.
>> No. 3413
[X] Kill her
Ananayamous is way too nice lately, that is why people think they can bitch us around.
>> No. 3414
[X] Kill her
>> No. 3415
>>3409
forgot my FAG. FAG.
>> No. 3416
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3417
[X] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3418
>>3415

Resorting to sage now? Good job. Fag.
>> No. 3419
>>3418
NO U
>> No. 3420
It's getting evening and all the Fags come out, America must've woken up.
>> No. 3421
[x] Just go inside with her
Thread's closed due to fags
>> No. 3422
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3423
SUP DAWGS, WE HEARD YOU GUYS LIKE /jp/ DRAMA, SO WE PUT SOME ON YOUR IMAGEBOARD. NOW YOU CAN FACEPALM, WHILE YOU BROWSE!
>> No. 3424
[X] Just go inside with her.
>> No. 3425
[x] Just go inside with her

If the worst happens we can have Suica make her go pop.
>> No. 3426
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3427
[x] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3428
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3429
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3430
>>3420
Americans aren't the only ones interested in making Nanayanomous a psychotic killing machine, Frog.
>> No. 3431
I like how every time one option pulls ahead, the other suddenly gets enough votes to either tie or pull ahead.
>> No. 3433
>>3431
No need to thank me
>> No. 3434
>>3431
It's the magic of internet democracy.
>> No. 3435
[x] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3436
[ ] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3437
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3438
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3439
[x] Just go inside with her

>>3431

Indeed.
>> No. 3440
[ ] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3441
>[ ] Just go inside her
>> No. 3442
File 121027373245.jpg - (50.23KB , 600x461 , blood_splatter.jpg ) [iqdb]
3442
[ ] Kill her

/Kill her. Kill her now./
Ruining my life...
/She doesn't deserve to live./
Without even considering my feelings...
/Kill her./
That egoistic bitch...
/Kill her./
There's no way I'm letting her...
/Kill her./
Take away my happiness...
/Kill her./
Then... All I have to do is...
/Kill her./
Kill her. With those hands. I am going to kill her.
/Do it./
I am going to slice that neck and bathe in her blood.
/Do it./
Cutting through soft tissue, feeling her every pained struggle.
/Do it./
I am going to kill her.

Black cloud enters your mind. Bringing back lost memories, skills and instincts.
/Very well./
Your body moves on it's own.
/Let it be painful, Aya Shameimaru./
With tremendous speed, your body jumps at Aya's back. Not even taking two steps to cover the distance, you knock the tengu down.
/Heh./
Not taking a second, you drive your knife through her throat.
/After all, even the fastest.../
Then, grabbing her head, you twist it sideways.
/Is a match for our combined strength.../
A loud snap. With a loud snap, her nape is broken. Your knife is still in her throat.
Standing up, you look at her pitiful body. With her neck twisted in an unnatural way, with a knife sticking out of her throat... This is beautiful. This truly is beautiful. A perfect kill. One could say... That you've killed her not once, but twice. By driving a blade through her trachea, and by breaking her spine. With almost no delay between the two, you really did kill her twice.
/This is... what we are capable of doing./
Her arm twitches.
Hmph, it still moves. This worm. This is now but a worm at your feet.
"How disgusting..."
Wanting to get rid of this abomination, you crush it's skull with your shoe.
Bones quickly break. Fragments of brain scatter around.
Raising your feet, you see that it's covered in blood and little pieces of meat.
Lying at your feet is a twisted corpse of a girl. Knife in her throat, broken spine, crushed skull.
/This is what you are made for./
It feels...
/You are a killing machine./
So good...
/That's your only purpose./
To kill...
"Ahaha--"
Why does it feel so great?
"Ahahahaha--"
/There is no point in asking./
"Ahahahahaha--"
/Just kill./
"Ahahahahahahaha--"
/Kill./
"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Laughing maniacally, you stand above this twisted corpse.
Suddenly, the main entrance to the shrine opens.
Standing there, is a girl dressed in red.
Who was she again?
She looks at the corpse at your feet.
"Wha?!"
/Ahh, yes... She was the one you tried to protect so desperately.../
"What have you done?!"
Her shouts don't matter.
/'There's no way I'm giving her to that half-youkai bastard', right?/
I'm not giving her...
/Then there is only one way./
I'm not giving her to anyone else.
/Just do it and it'll be all over./
I'm not giving her to anything else.
/She's going to be yours till the very end./
I am going to...

[ ] Kill her
[ ] Kill her
[ ] Kill her
>> No. 3444
Hah. DEAD END.

Nice one, guys.
>> No. 3445
[x] Don't kill her
>> No. 3446
>Nice one, FAGS.
Fixed.
>> No. 3447
[ ] KILL HER
>> No. 3448
haha, oh well, who cares.
[X] Kill her
[X] Kill her
[X] Kill her
>> No. 3449
CURB STOMP'D TENGUW

FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST ANONYMOUS EVER
>> No. 3450
Lame.

Just hit us with the BAD END so that we can get back to securing our harem.
>> No. 3451
Good one YAF.

[X] Kill her.
[X] Kill her.
[X] Kill her.

All three please.
>> No. 3452
>>3442
YAF, you suck at writing romance and harem, but at writing killing and fighting stories you are as good as Nasu, maybe even better. Gotta be the best bad end i have ever seen from you.
>> No. 3453
[ ] Kill her
[ ] Kill her
[ ] Kill her

We killed Aya twice. Lets kill Reimu three times.
>> No. 3454
[X] Kill that bitch.
>> No. 3455
[x] "Is there no one that can challenge me? Pitiful insects before me. I desire a grander kill. If there is none that can die gracefully, then I shall create one!"
[x] Slit your own throat laughing
>> No. 3456
Become an hero. It's the only way out now.
>> No. 3457
[ ] Kill her
[ ] Kill her
[ ] Kill her
We will make killing an art
>> No. 3458
>>3443
Changing my vote to:
[X] Embrace her tenderly
>> No. 3459
[X] Lake

Devolving into mindless killer ending is boring. It's not fun when there isn't someone else trying to kill us.
>> No. 3460
[X] Embrace her tenderly
>> No. 3461
[x] Kill her
[x] Kill her
[x] Kill her
Fags got us to a bad end, why not follow it until the end.
>> No. 3462
[X] Kill her
Fuck yes! Mad End!
>> No. 3463
>>3455
I kind of like this.

[x] "Is there no one that can challenge me? Pitiful insects before me. I desire a grander kill. If there is none that can die gracefully, then I shall create one!"
[x] Slit your own throat laughing
>> No. 3464
[X] KILL HER

There is no other way.
No turning back now.
It would be the best... If I was the one to kill her.
/Let's do it./
Ignoring the girl's shouts, you pull your knife from tengu's neck.
"Reimu Hakurei."
She's crying. Why is she crying?
She says something. But it doesn't matter. All that matters now is her slender neck. This neck. It's your possession. That means... You have the right to do what you please with it.
"Reimu Hakurei. I love you."
She stops shouting.
"That's why... I'm sorry."
Dashing at her, you ready the knife for a fatal blow.
Three steps. Her tears are flowing.
Two steps. She says something.
One step. It's over.
Swinging your arm, you try to cut her neck, but...
There's something in your way. Someting doesn't allow your body to move freely.
Looking down on your chest, you find out.
There's a large, red spike impaled through your lungs.
"This is not enough to stop me."
Taking another step, you swing your arm...
And there's a pain. Second spike drives through your chest.
"R... Reimu..."
She's shouting again.
Blood gushes from your mouth.
This is a last chance. You're going to die.
The girls shouts.
What is she so desperate about?
But... you can't hear her.
Gathering all your strength, you jump forward.
Then, you suddenly realize what she's been shouting all this time.
'I don't want to do this!'
'Please, calm down!'
'I beg you! Stop!'
'I love you, Nanaya!'
'I love you...'
But it's too late. You're already in the air.
The girl says something again.
And shoots the third spike.
It goes straight through your head.


BAD END

0 continues left

Continuing from 2 choices ago.

[ ] Shout in despair "WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! Don't you know that Love has it's own laws?! How can you go on breaking one of them so leisurely?!"
[ ] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3465
>0 continues left

Good job faggots.
>> No. 3466
>>3464
Well that was awesome, was worth it.
[X] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3467
[x] Just go inside with her
Way to go FAGS.
>> No. 3468
[x] Just go inside with her

AWESOME and despair all in one fucking post.
>> No. 3469
[ ] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3471
Too much AWESOME in the last two posts, you really need to write more action instead of romance and harem.
[X] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3472
>>3459
>Devolving into mindless killer ending is boring. It's not fun when there isn't someone else trying to kill us.

Then make some enemies, goddamnit. So far you've been hitting on anyone that wears a skirt.
>> No. 3473
☞ Just go inside with her

They'll get a laugh out of our furfag incident. It's hardly badend material.

Over 9000 internets say that the fags that told us to kill Aya were the same ones that wanted to wear the goddamn fursuit.
>> No. 3474
While we wait for BAD END, here's something to ponder:
>"I'm really sorry, boy. I like you, I liked observing you, but my work comes before my personal interests."

...I didn't pick up on this, initially. Maybe see if we can't find a way to sway her?

Perhaps buying every issue AND giving her the 'REAL' story instead of one she was GOING to write..?
Maybe talk about how we got rid of the thief, and exposed the tailor's hyperfaggotry?
Also mention our debut as Reimu's bodyguard.
>> No. 3475
[X] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3476
[X] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3477
>>3474
If this was an option, I'd vote for it.
>> No. 3478
Wow, out of continues already?
How'd that happen?
And how come we haven't gotten anymore?

[x] Shout in despair "WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! Don't you know that Love has it's own laws?! How can you go on breaking one of them so leisurely?!"
>> No. 3479
>>3477
Seconded.
>> No. 3480
>>3472
Where do we meet enemies then. People always vote for harem, nothing else to do. Only one we can kill is Rinnosuke, but that will be a bad end too.
>> No. 3481
>>3471

I'd write action, but, you see, I love Reimu and most of the people here are haremfags.
But, all my plans end on today's ingame evening, so I'll think of a way to sneak more action into the story.

The only problem is a lack of serious enemy. Wriggle is not as serious as before, because you hugged her before she died, Rinnosuke was not serious from the very beggining... Maybe if you...
Hmm...
You know, guys, maybe letting the info about Reimu's bodyguard robbing a shop leak to the villagers is not a bad idea after all...
>> No. 3482
>>3481

Why not just have Mystia take up Rumia's place?
She doesn't seem to get alot of love in stories anyway. She's also stronger than Wriggle.
>> No. 3483
>>3480
We could find Yuuka, she'd be willing to fight us. The only problem is that we're Reimu's bodyguard now, so we really should wander off looking for strong opponents. Another option is to go out at night looking for Youkai to kill and claim it's training. We'd also be more likely to encounter Wriggle again if we do this.
>> No. 3484
>>3481

This just begs the question. When we reach another bad end what happens?
>> No. 3486
>>3481
Yeah i know most people here want harem ending without any fighting and stuff. But i just think you are not good at writing that romance and harem stuff, you are way better at writing action and fighting scenes. If you could work together with GM for the one part and you the other that would surely create something great.
>> No. 3487
File 121027556194.jpg - (35.93KB , 450x600 , 1210275392568.jpg ) [iqdb]
3487
>>3483

Eh, do you really want to kill this? I mean, I know you'd want to 'kill' this, but do you want to KILL this?

in b4 I'd kill her if you know what I mean
>> No. 3488
>>3483

No need for training. We can just have Nanaya impulses get worse at nights, and wander out looking for a fight.

It'd give YAF a reason to write some worrying dere Reimu when we keep waking up covered in blood that is and isn't ours too, since he seems to enjoy that.
>> No. 3489
>>3481
>You know, guys, maybe letting the info about Reimu's bodyguard robbing a shop leak to the villagers is not a bad idea after all...

I agree. At least that would resemble progression of a story and give us some long term goals that aren't "HUURR, have consenting sex in the missionary position with Raymoo/Sweeka/Meemer/Mannosuke"
>> No. 3490
>>3484

New game. Or, if I feel generous, new game with scene selection.
>> No. 3491
[x] Just go inside with her
>> No. 3492
>>3487
You do know Yuka visits the shrine quite often, right? We're bound to come across her sooner or later.
>> No. 3493
>>3490
You should decide if you want to make the mainpoint of the story with fighting or girl hunting and harem.
>> No. 3494
>>3487
No dude. I'd fight her until we're both lying exhausted on the ground, laughing like two crazy psychopaths that we are. That would be start of a sweet, sweet relationship.
>> No. 3495
>>3490

You're really willing to throw away everything you've written so far? At least let us gain continues.
>> No. 3496
>>3487
She's a Youkai so she should respawn and come back for revenge. But I'm going to agree with >>3482. Mystia would make an excellent opponent for Nanaya to fight because she can make us go night blind. I would love to see a fight with Nanaya having to listen carefully while the voice in his head raves about how he should slaughter everyone. It would be a good read.
>> No. 3497
[X] Go inside her
>> No. 3498
>>3496

I was thinking about writing something like this.
>> No. 3499
>>3496
You guys want to kill Rumia or Mystica? You people are monsters.
>> No. 3500
>>3495

Wanna make it mana-transfer style?
>> No. 3501
>>3499

Youkai respawn pretty quickly in this story.
>> No. 3502
>>3500

Hell yes. That's an awesome way to gain continues.
>> No. 3503
>>3500

Fuck, so we have to fight a CGI dragon to gain continues? Awesome.
>> No. 3504
>>3500
Mana-transfer-style continues?

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>> No. 3505
>>3501
Still, did you learn nothing from killing Wriggle? Should have never done that, there are always other Options without killing. Well, as long as i am here killing one of them will not succeed.
>> No. 3506
>>3502
>>3503
>>3504
Okay, this cinches it: If we happen to land in front of Reimu in the beginning of any new playthroughs, we HAVE to ask her "Are you my master?"
>> No. 3507
>>3505
Because you're going to vote spam?
>> No. 3508
>>3505

I'd say killing her again worked pretty well, at least according to the profile YAF provided. Talking to her might actually work this time.
>> No. 3509
Also, whoever the fag is who keeps trying to steer us off the harem route by multi-posting and saying that it's not a good idea and that YAF's h-scenes are shit and whatnot:

Shut the fuck up already.

You're worse than that whiny brat who would always say "Oh, and we need to go back for Reisen" in WUiG.
>> No. 3510
>>3505

Killing Wriggle turned out fine. She seems to at least like us a little now.

In fact, I'd go out on a limb and say that the killings that will result in a BAD END are actually fairly obvious. Some Anons just have a thing for throwing away continues.
>> No. 3511
File 121027661717.jpg - (89.82KB , 800x600 , shikivsshirou.jpg ) [iqdb]
3511
>>3505
Gb2/Fate Stay Night/ Shirou. This is Nanayamous country.
>> No. 3512
>>3507
Would not be the first time to make the right choice win.
>> No. 3513
>>3506

This has to be made canon for the next playthrough, like, if we meet reimu in a different way than being torn into bits by wriggle
>> No. 3514
>>3512
>Would not be the first time to make the right choice win.
>to make the right choice win.
>the right choice

LOL OPINIONS
>> No. 3515
>>3512

Wouldn't be the first time it made the wrong choice win either.
>> No. 3516
>>3514
Forgot to add "lol admitting to spamfaggotry"
>> No. 3517
>>3511
I think Nanayamous would agree that there are options other than killing. These options happen to be rape.
>> No. 3518
File 121027718653.png - (14.18KB , 339x305 , 1210260015929.png ) [iqdb]
3518
EVERYONE

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Seriously, as long as you say that my writing is crap, it's okay. But when you start to troll other people just because they don't agree, it's not alright anymore. Srsly u guiz, dats an eyesur.
>> No. 3519
>>3515
Can't be so sure of it, if you knew you would thank me. Too bad i was too late to stop that Kill Her option.
>> No. 3520
>>3518

NIGGA WHAT YOU DOING TALKING WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WRITING
>> No. 3522
>>3518

(Dismissive statement)
(Derogatory comment)
(Impolite demand for more writing)
>> No. 3523
>>3520

IMA READIN UR OPINIUNS SO DAT MY STORIAZ WOULD SUIT UR TASTUS BETTAR

IS DAT SU BAD?
>> No. 3524
>>3522

(Rude two-word suggestion to engage in sexual activities with your own self)
>> No. 3525
>>3518
No. All your writing is awesome.

All of it.

I'm just doing my part as a Harem faction member to crush the heathen monogamists.
>> No. 3526
>>3517
And when Reimu walks on us raping Aya? "I-It's not I like her or anything, I just wanted to shut her up"
Right?
>> No. 3527
>>3518
Never said your writing sucks. Sorry, my mistake, thought you could take some critique on things, but i was wrong. I will shut up and say no more word, people feel free to hate me, don't care.
>> No. 3528
>Would not be the first time to make the right choice win.

This statement makes me rage.
People should have the decency not to vote more than once.
>> No. 3529
>>3528

Do you forget who you're talking about?
>> No. 3530
I like both harem route and insane action scenes.
>> No. 3531
>>3527

Ain't nothing wrong with expressing your opinion. He just said to stop shitting on other people for expressing theirs.
>> No. 3532
>>3525
doing a good job kissing his ass there
>> No. 3534
>>3533

NIGGERS, etc.
>> No. 3535
You kids settle down back there or I'm turning this thread right back around.
>> No. 3536
>>3529

It's been proven that anon can be honest.
One faggot shouldn't overstep his bounds just because he doesn't agree with everyone.
>> No. 3538
>>3537

WRITE WRITEFAG
>> No. 3539
File 121027861265.jpg - (138.98KB , 725x807 , 1208638438553.jpg ) [iqdb]
3539
>>3530
>> No. 3540
>>3537
>>Action of Romance
>>of

Got a bent index finger?
>> No. 3541
>>3539

QUIT DODGING MY POSTS TOO
>> No. 3542
>>3540

Too much writing.
>> No. 3543
>>3542

Write more, maybe it'll bend back.
And it would help calm the shitstorm
>> No. 3544
>>3543

Yeah, yeah. Right on it.
>> No. 3545
>>3544
Can we get a new Thread too?
>> No. 3546
File 121027955499.png - (34.58KB , 800x600 , 1208969792585.png ) [iqdb]
3546
[ ] Just go inside with her

You can't... kill her. You can't kill her here.
"Huh?"
The voice in your head suddenly went silent.
"What the...?"
You can't hear it anymore. The urge to kill is no longer here. Strange.
"Hey, can I come in?"
Aya knocks on the front entrance.
Which soon opens... And standing behind it, there is Reimu.
"What are you doing here, Aya?"
"I've come to visit~!"
"Uh, okay, come in... Uh, Nanaya?"
She looks at you.
"What are you standing there for?"
Oh, right. Suprised by the voice's disappearance, you just stood there dumbfounded.
"Aren't you coming in? Rinnosuke's already inside..."
"Yeah, I know. I was the one that invited him inside."
She raises an eyebrow.
"And you're both still alive and healthy? I must say I'm suprised..."
"Nevermind that, Reimu. Just let's get going already, okay?"
"Sure..."

Two minutes later, the four of you are sitting in the dining room, drinking tea. Aya's chatting happily with Reimu, while you and Rinnosuke drink your tea like real men do, that is, in absolute silence. Rinnosuke is the one to break it first.
"Sorry for interrupting, but can we get to business already?"
"Huh?" Reimu seems suprised "Business? What do you mean?"
"I came here to clear some things up."
"Clear some things up?"
"Yes. About that treacherous bodyguard of yours."
"H-how do you know about that?!"
"Oooh, scoop, scoop!" Aya takes out a small notebook and writes something on it.
"He told me himself."
Reimu looks at you with eyes that say 'I hope you didn't go into any details'
You shrug in response.
"Whatever." Reimu turns back to Rinnosuke "So what is it that you want to clear up?"
"This person here will tell you what he did in the human village while you were gone." Rinnosuke points at Aya
"She? What does she have to do with this?"

[ ] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"
[ ] Grab Reimu and run
[ ] Do nothing
[ ] "Don't listen to her, she's in conspiracy with Rinnosuke!"
>> No. 3547
>>3545

too late

next post
>> No. 3548
[X] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested.

No am I right needed.
>> No. 3549
[x] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"

Well, If we can't kill her, someone will.
>> No. 3550
[X] Do nothing
>> No. 3551
>>3523
Yes. Either write the story the way you want ONLY, or following the demands of anon ONLY. Any sort of compromise will result in failure.
>> No. 3552
[X] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"
>> No. 3553
[x] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"
>> No. 3554
[X] Grab Reimu and run
If we choose choice 1, she will tell Reimu about all the bad things we did.
>> No. 3555
[x] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"
>> No. 3556
[X] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"

It's true. We'll see whether we can come to a compromise.
>> No. 3557
[X] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"
>> No. 3558
[x] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"

Your eyes, I'll be taking them.
>> No. 3559
[x] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"

One can't talk if they have a broken jaw.
>> No. 3560
[X] "She was spying on me since I've entered Gensokyo. She was spying on me last night too, if you're interested. Am I right, Aya?"
>> No. 3561
[X] Grab Reimu and run

This is the only option