[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120932062552.jpg - (21.24KB , 315x299 , 1208387438928.jpg ) [iqdb]
30 No. 30
Since all the choose-your-own-adventure games lack a serious Shrine Maiden loving, I decided to make my own. Don't mind the tl;dr, I promise future posts will be shorter.

HERE WE GOOOOOOO

>> No. 31
This has to be today. You have decided.

Observation and intelligence gathering took so long it almost made you forfeit the plan. But now, yes, all the information you needed is now n your grasp and the time has come.

At first you didn't beleive it. Another world where magic and flying are possible? Where by going outside at night you risk being eaten by a monster? A world where folklore stories and fairy tales are reality? That doesn't sound plausible, now does it? But, there was something odd in that story. That story that you heard by an accident, while enjoying your routine feast at a restaurant near your University. Just as you were about to leave after paying your bill, two girls entered the old-fashioned caffee, talking with each other loudly. Being a polite fellow you are, but at the same time easily irritated, you wanted to shush them, but then something catched your attention.

"Don't you find it weird that all these long-gone species still live inside the border?" - said the brown haired girl. She was wearing a black hat, tie, white suit and a brown dress.

"What do you mean? I thought they're still there because they're not disturbed by humans?"

The other girl, sporting a purple dress and a white poofy hat said that while tilting her head sideways.

"No, remember our last trip? I have noticed that some of the plants there ought to be long gone from our ecosystem. Some of them disappeared thousands of years ago, before humanity even started to spread to the other continents."

"Ah, I see. But you see..."

Border? Extinct species still existing somewhere? Were they talking about a video game? Or maybe about some book? Well, it doesn't matter to you one way or the other, right? Leaving the restaurant, you return to your everyday life.

But it haunts you. Few weeks later, you run into those girls again. Eavesdropping on their conversation, you learn that they are still talking about that 'Border'. Listening closely, you manage to to catch a name. "Gensokyo". You storm off to library, repeating this name in your thoughts. You heard it somewhere before. But where? Where?

Many hours, coffee cups and books later, you find an interesting paragraph in some old encyclopaedia-styled book about folklore legends.
"Gensokyo was originally a desolate, haunted region of Japan ages ago. The youkai that lived there began to terrorize the surrounding lands, and thus powerful, heroic humans were sent to exorcise and exterminate them. The off and on battle between humans and youkai continued on until 1884 A.D., when Gensokyo was sealed off from this increasingly scientific and skeptical world with the creation of the Hakurei Border. There has been little contact between our societies ever since. Today, the only known gateway between Gensokyo and this world is the Hakurei Shrine, which stands in isolation along the border on distant mountains of the far east."

Reading further, you learn more and more about this mysterious place. It's history, it's population, most important persona, institutions, groups, places of interest, everything that you can read or translate from foreign books.

Gensokyo soon becomes your obsession. Still searching for more information, you decide that those girls you met in that caffee will prove useful in your research.

You learn their schedule, when they go to that restaurant, when they return home, their addresses, personal informaion. This could be called stalking, but you don't care. One day, you hear that they are planning to make another trip inside the Border. This has to be it. Next Saturday, at 9PM. Fortunately, they will be crossing a street near your house, so you can just relax in your room instead of waiting for them outside, in a back alley or something like that.


And so the day has come. Sitting in your room, fully dressed, you glance outside through your window, waiting for the two familiar figures to come in sight. Your computer's turned on, Opera's tab bar is filled with forums and image boards made by people who, like you, believe in Gensokyo's existence. But you are diffirent. You met (alright, stalked) people who have been there before. And soon, you will see all of that with your own eyes.
Suddenly, there's a movement outside. Two familiar figures emerge from one of the alleys and cross the street just outside your house. You stand up. There's still a little bit of time, they don't seem to in a hurry.

[ ] Grab cellphone
[ ] Grab knife
[ ] Grab both
[ ] Write a message on your favourite imageboard
>> No. 32
[ ] Grab both
[ ] Write a message on your favourite imageboard
>> No. 33
[ ] Grab both
>> No. 34
Romancing the cold-as-ice Shrine Maiden? LUNATIC MODO IS GO
[x] Grab both
>> No. 35
[ ] Grab both
[ ] Write a message on your favourite imageboard

>You wake up and find yourself in Gensokyo. Is this awesome?
>[Y/N]
>> No. 36
[x] Grab both
>> No. 37
[x] Grab both.

This Anon is a prepared and organized Anon.
>> No. 38
[ ] Grab both

also, please use a tripcode
>> No. 39
[X] Grab both.

Now, let's see if we can avoid them, so they don't think we're some knife-wielding psychopathic stalker.
>> No. 40
[X] Grab Both
>> No. 41
(Does our phone have a built in camera, GPS, etc.)
>> No. 42
[X] Grab both

Everything will come on handy when you're going out into unknown. You grab your cellphone and stick it inside the back pocket of your pants. You also grab your favourite folding knife and also hide it in your pocket.
Deciding there's still some time, you write a message to your fellow bretheren on Gensokyo-themed imageboard.
Quickly glancing outside informs you that the girls are already gone. Shit. Without even turning your computer off, you storm outside.

Streets are dark and there aren't any people around. Looking around there's no sight of the girls. Fuck, did you miss the chance? But, suddenly, you hear a thud and a short scream to your right.

"Are you okay, Mary?"

That's them. You recognize the voice and the name matches. Silently running towards the direction from which the voice came, you reach a crossroads. The girls are on the right, walking slowly, their backs turned towards you. The blonde girl seems to be swaying slightly. It seems she has suffered some damage to her leg when she tripped.

"Really, you should be more careful."
"Ahaha. Sorry."

The blonde girl hits herself on her head.

You follow the girls. Soon you're out of town, in the forest and they still didn't notice you. Then, they come to a stop in front of two large trees. Blondie sits on the grass under one of them.

"Is it time yet?"

Brown-haired girl, named Usami from what you remember, looks up, at the sky.

"Just few more minutes. According to our recent research, Border seems to weaken at night, right?"

"Yes, and there's a weak spot in it just between those trees. It makes it look like a gateway to paradise, don't you think?"

"There you go, getting all poetic again."

Two girls giggled.

Looking at your cellphone's clock, it's almost midnight.

[ ] Call out to girls
[ ] Wait silently
[ ] Walk up to girls, stay silent

=====================

brb shower
then I will write moar
>> No. 43
>>41
OP here.
Camera, modified ultra-long-life battery, clock, few symbian games, backlight. No GPS.
>> No. 44
[X] Walk up to girls, stay silent.

Oh ho, why not scare the girls?
>> No. 45
[ ] Call out to girls
>> No. 46
[ ] Wait silently

>Snake, remember that this is a solo sneaking mission.
>> No. 47
[ ] Grab both

Use a trip, faggot.
>> No. 49
>>47

Slowpoke! You're alive!
>> No. 50
[x] Wait silently underneath a cardboard box.
>> No. 51
We're gettin haxxor'd!

http://www.touhouproject.com/th/res/26595.html
>> No. 52
[ ] Wait silently
>> No. 53
[ ] Call out to girls
>> No. 54
[X] Walk up to girls, stay silent
You should put this in /th/ so people actually notice.
Also..
>>30
Don't make your future posts shorter if you can avoid it. Long posts are better.
>> No. 55
[X[ Wait silently.

Excuse me, I'll see if I can make a trip for some reason. (And will fail as honestly, I still don't get it,and you can insult me if you want)
>> No. 56
>>55

Yeah, I still have no idea how.
>> No. 57
>>56

Note to self: Look carefully, as there happens to be a field named "Name"....
>> No. 58
File 120932479375.png - (104.44KB , 360x1070 , popularity_poll_5_01.png ) [iqdb]
58
[X] Walk up to girls, stay silent
You better give us Renko route.
>>54
Agreed, longer posts suit Limited Adventure style. They just seem better for it.
>> No. 59
Sorry, guys, I forgot to fill the name field when I created the thread, but then decided that I'd stay anon for the heck of it.

Well, scrap that. Wait and Walk up are at tie atm, decide and I'll write.

I have to dry my hair anyway, so whatever.
>> No. 60
>>48
Changing to [x] wait
>> No. 61
[X] Wait silently.
>> No. 62
[x] Wait silently
>> No. 63
[X] Wait silently
>> No. 64
File 120932781874.jpg - (22.38KB , 714x479 , antispiral.jpg ) [iqdb]
64
[X] Wait silently

It is better to wait than to scare the girls like that, right?
As you thought, you did, and stayed hidden behind a tree, observing Renko and Maribel. They seem to be talking about their everyday life. School, grades, tv shows, who-goes-out-with-who, this kind of chit-chat. To say the truth, you're a bit disappointed. They are going to cross a border between two diffirent world in a few minutes, yet they're acting so calm. As opposed to you. The wait is killing you, excitement of walking into a minefield without any protective gear fills your mind. It's basically the same, isn't it? Gensokyo is a minefield, filled with monsters and other powerful beings that can erase your existence at their whim, powerful enough even to break the laws of physics, time and space. Yukari Yakumo, who can manipulate boundaries of reality, thus making impossible possible. Flandre Scarlet, sister of Remilia Scarlet, who can 'destroy' everything with a mere thought. Sakuya Izayoi, who can freeze time and manipulate space. An ordinary human like you is no match for those beings. When you imagine living in a world with all those monsters, you can't help but feel small and scared. But, curiosity took over common sense long ago. By deciding to enter Gensokyo, you've already kicked the reason to the curb. It really is like entering a minefield without any protection.
Renko stands up.

"It's time."
"Already? Eh, but I was enjoying chatting with you like this..."
"Did you say something? I couldn't really hear you."
"Ah, no. It;s nothing. Let's go."

Maribel grabs a hold of Renko's hand and walks towards the space between those two large trees.

And then...

You rub your eyes in disbelief. The girls walked in between the trees and then... Both of them froze in place and stopped to move. Looking closer, it seems their figures are slowly fading out and it looks like something you would see by using a zoom out effect in video editing software, only without zooming out the surrounding.
To be brief, they just started to disappear.
You wait a while longer, then make up your mind.
It has to be now.
Almost shaking in anticipation, you start to run. Girls' figures have almost faded out completely. Few more steps and you're there. Three, two, and one... And closing your eyes, you jump in between the trees.

But...

Nothing happens.

When you open your eyes, you're still there, standing between to giant oaks, in the middle of a forest. Nothing changed. The girls are nowhere to be seen. Deciding to check for sure, you walk out the forest, but you are greeted with the sight of your town. Then, that means...

You haven't crossed the border.

But you did everything the girls did! Why didn't it work? What has gone wrong?
Mad and disappointed, you return to your house.



Weeks passed since that event and nothing's changed in your life. You still study at your university, enjoy your hobbies and going to that caffee. But you've never met the girls again. You tried searching for them, but to no avail. Checking their addresses, it turned out their rooms were abandoned. Asking at the police station gave you only one information: they've been missing since that day. That day when you tried to cross the border. They didn't return.

Your life continues normally after that. Soon you forget about Gensokyo and the girls. You find a job, a girlfriend and soon marry her. Then you have two children. You live your days happily, not even once grieving over your failiure at entering that other world. That is, not until you're on your death bed, your whole family surrounding you. Your daugher is crying, her husband is trying to comfort her. Looking up at the white ceiling of a hospital room, you think:

"I wonder... How it would turn out if I succedded that day..."

And that was your last thought.


ANON TRUE END REACHED

Continue from last choice?
[ ] YES
[ ] NO
>> No. 65
Normal end, imo
[x] YES
>> No. 66
Oh screw you and now we pick to go talk to girls.
[X] YES
[X] Walk up to girls, stay silent
>> No. 67
>>65

No, that's the true and, because the truth is that in reality you will never be able to enter Gensokyo, anon.
>> No. 68
>>64
>ANON TRUE END REACHED
What? We passed away peacefully, surrounded by friends, loved ones and a freaking family, for crying out loud. GOOD END, sure, but TRUE? I tend to doubt it.

But anyway, that's all semantics. The fact remains we hit an END not even five choices into the story; looks to me like this one's shaping up to be a minefield, guys.

[X] YES
[X] Walk up to girls, stay silent.
>> No. 69
File 12093285026.jpg - (10.00KB , 229x279 , kyonwtf.jpg ) [iqdb]
69
[x] YES
>> No. 70
[X] YES
[X] Walk up to girls, stay silent.

Same choice I made last time.

Seriously though, an END in only two choices? Talk about brief.
>> No. 71
>>70
Remember Gensokyo Supa Quest? We had bad end on second choice twice.
>> No. 72
[x] YES

Haha, that was awesome.
>> No. 73
>>64
[X] Post your failure on your favourite imageboard

DO IT, FAGGORT!

Also, [x] YES
>> No. 74
[X] YES

What happens if we say no?
>> No. 75
>>74
The VN was shit and the creator should go jump in The LAKE.

But we don't and we want to see where this was heading, so [X] YES!
>> No. 76
>>74
>What happens if we say no?

GAME OVER, man.

Writan now.
>> No. 77
File 120932950418.png - (231.90KB , 370x478 , bibou.png ) [iqdb]
77
[X] YES
[X] Walk up to girls, stay silent.

Shaking off a strange feeling in your head, you stand up and leave your hiding place.

Raising your hand in an universal greeting gesture, you start to walk towards the girls.

"Wha--? Who are you?"

Renko quickly raises and stands between you and Maribel.

"What do you want?!"

She seems to be somewhat suprised to see you. Well, that's not really weird, since it's midnight and you're in the middle of a forest and all, but... Yeah, this chance is not something you can just miss. Stopping in your tracks, you start to speak.

"Renko Usami and Maribel Han, right? Students of ________ University, living in ________ apartment block building. You visit the caffee near your university every saturday, tuesday and thursday." quick glance at the girls reveals their suprised faces "But getting to the point, you are both capable of entering Gensokyo. And that's why I am here."

Renko, still standing her ground, changes her expression. From suprised to very suprised. It looks cute and funny, but it's not a good time to laugh, so you restrain yourself.

"You know Gensokyo?" she asks slowly

"Yes, Great Hakurei Border et caetera. I want to go there."

"And because of that... You followed us here? And not only that. You know where we live and what we do... Are you a stalker or what? What the hell do you think you're doing, stalking my Mary? Who the hell do you think you are, you--"
"Well, well, don't sweat it! He was just curious, that's all. Isn't that right, mr...?" Maribel smiles at you.

It seems she's asking for your name.

[ ] Jarrett
[ ] My name is not important
[ ] You can call me... V.
>> No. 78
[ ] My name is...Anon
>> No. 79
[ ] My name is not important

We'd never live it down if we told them our name is Leslie...
>> No. 80
[X] "Call me what you will."
>> No. 81
[X] Jarrett
>> No. 82
[ ] My name is not important
>> No. 84
[X] My name is not important
Jarret seems even worse than David.
>> No. 85
[ ] Jarrett
>> No. 86
[x] You can call me... V.
>> No. 87
File 120933006892.png - (158.23KB , 467x305 , orgXIII13.png ) [iqdb]
87
[ ] My name is of no importance.

>What about you? Do you remember your true name?
>> No. 88
File 120933026367.jpg - (10.31KB , 330x286 , LOL!.jpg ) [iqdb]
88
>>84
>> No. 89
[x] You can call me... V.
>> No. 90
[] "you can call me Al"
>> No. 91
[] My name is not important.

best choice of options. (Jarrett is worse than David)
>> No. 92
[x] You can call me... V.
>> No. 93
Is this /v/
>> No. 94
File 120933143753.png - (221.36KB , 500x618 , 1208730258877.png ) [iqdb]
94
>>87
>>KingdomHearts
>> No. 96
[ ] My name is not important Slartibartfast
>> No. 97
File 12093327606.jpg - (138.77KB , 488x650 , imperishable1 (44).jpg ) [iqdb]
97
[X] My name is not important

"My name... It is of no importance here. Sorry, miss Maribel, I'd rather not reveal my name, for... various reasons. I hope you understand."
Maribel seems rather disappointed, but that's none of your concern now. You turn to Renko.
"So what will it be, Renko Usami? You have something that I want. That something is very important to me. Dare I say, my whole life depends on that thing." a cold shiver runs down your spine when you say that, but you don't really know why "So, what is your answer?"
Holy crap, she doesn't look too pleased. Maybe you were too harsh? Bad choice of words, or something? Ehhh, women. You'll never understand them.
"Sorry, I got carried away there for a moment." you try again "I don't mean to scare or threaten you. I devoted my free time to learn everything about Gensokyo, and all because of two certain girls and their conversation that I overheard. That day forth, I really changed. Like there was a voice in my head that echoed "More! I have to know more!". I REALLY want to enter Gensokyo. And now I have found someone who can make that possible. So please. Miss Renko and miss Maribel. I beg you."
You prepare to genuflect, because that is always a good thing to do, but are stopped halfway by Renko, who puts her hand on your shoulder.

"I admire your feelings, young man."

You look up at her face. She sports a wide smile and her eyes are almost sparking.

"I really understand you! You remind me of myself from the past! Those pure feelings, intentions, a strong will that can crush rocks! Keep it up and impossible will be possible and you will be able to touch the untouchable! Mary! We're taking him along! It is time already! Let's go!"

Renko grabs your hand and forcefully drags you to Maribel. You have problems with keeping ballance as Renko jumps towards the gap between the trees after snatching Maribel from the ground.

"Are you ready?" Renko yells into your ear "Three, two, and one! Letsa go!"

World around you freezes. You want to look around, but you can't move. Surroundings slowly fade away, and so do your senses. Everything becomes black.

...

Opening your eyes, your vision is bombarded with strong light.
You quietly mumble a curse.
It appears you're lying on the ground. There are trees around you, but this is definitely NOT the same forest you entered not long ago. The trees are diffirent and it looks like even the weather season has changed. While it was late autumn from where you come from, it looks pretty much like summer here. And there's this strong sunlight.
Sunlight.
Isn't it supposed to be night right now? Or did you sleep for some time?

Suddenly, you hear a shriek coming from behind you. Sounds like Maribel, but you can't be sure.
When you try to lift yourself up, a shadow is cast on you from behind.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Another one, isn't it? That makes you the third one. Oh ho, there's gonna be a feast tonight!"

Slowly turning around, you see a short girl (or is it a girl?), with green hair, wearing a short-sleeved white shirt, blue baggy pants and a black cape.

Oh shit, it's Wriggle.

=============================
That's it for tonight, guize, enjoy your School Days and other shit, imma goin to relax a bit and then go to sleep. Will continue tomorrow at 7PM GMT+2 (that means 1PM EST). Also, opinions are welcome.

Heh, I bet I'll read this tomorrow and will be horrified at the amount of typos or bawd gremmarer.
>> No. 98
File 120933279438.jpg - (25.91KB , 292x450 , mr_t_blue.jpg ) [iqdb]
98
[ ] You can call me... T.
>> No. 99
>>97
>>Oh shit, it's Wriggle.

Awesome intro.
>> No. 100
>Oh shit, it's Wriggle.

[x] Grab knife

GET YOUR STINKIN' HANDS OFF ME YOU DAMN, DIRTY FLY!!
>> No. 102
File 120938814628.jpg - (126.41KB , 1052x789 , desktop_vendetta_by_gillboy.jpg ) [iqdb]
102
[X] Grab knife, monologue

REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER
>> No. 103
File 120938976574.jpg - (66.13KB , 463x651 , Reimu Hakurei028.jpg ) [iqdb]
103
If anyone cares, I'm already home, but I have some resting to do. Will write in an hour or so.

I-it's not like I'm doing this for you! D-don't get the wrong idea!
>> No. 104
>>103
why the yandere acts like a tsundere?
>> No. 105
Someone lied.
>> No. 106
>>105

Someone cried.

Writan now.
>> No. 107
File 120939681289.png - (12.40KB , 289x287 , 120897518795.png ) [iqdb]
107
Fuck, my laptop is getting BSoD with flush memory errors, but it seems to have calmed down now.

=============================

Calm down.

You did it.

You really did it.

You are in Gensokyo.

There's Wriggle Nightbug standing in front of you. Wriggle Nightbug. More like Wriggle Cutebug, am I right? Man, she looks even cuter than on all that artwork. Heh, all those faggots shouting "3D PIG DISGUSTING" clearly have no taste at all. She really is standing there. She even has two bug-like antennae on her head. You feel a sudden urge to grab one and pull it a little, but are quickly brought back to reality by another shriek from behind Wriggle. It seems she has already caught your companions and tied them with a thick-looking rope. Both Maribel and Renko seem to be alright, only Renko has some bruises on her face and hands.

Wait.

Did Wriggle do that to her? That little--

"Hey, are you there? I think we've lost you for a moment. Nevermind, just don't resist and it won't hurt... too much." she smiles viciously.

That is too much. Sure, she's a youkai, but that's just too much. First beating up Renko, now threatening you.

"Bite me." - saying that, you thrust your fist towards Wriggle's face. Though you have taken her by suprise and actually hit her, that doesn't look impressed at all. Or at least you think so, because her smile it stil there, despite your fist on her nose.

"Okay, we can do it the hard way if you want."
Wriggle makes a quick swing with her arm and you're knocked backwards, flying few good meters before hitting a tree with your back. Man, that was a strong jab. You've lost your breath for a moment, but quickly regain control and stand up. Wriggle smiles at you and dashes off into the bushes on your right.

You have a moment to prepare for her return, she's it's quite obvious she's planning a suprise attack on you or something along these lines.

[ ] Stand firmly, take her head on
[ ] Knife at her and try to cutted her up
>> No. 108
[x] Stand firmly, take her head on
[x] Molest if possible
>> No. 109
[X] Knife at her and try to cutted her up.
[X] Slash away her clothes if possible.

We have a knife, so use it. Be a Shiki, anon.
>> No. 110
Writing combined choice option because I'm bored and felt like doing it.

So it's
[x] Stand firmly, take her head on
[x] Molest if possible
and
[X] Knife at her and try to cutted her up
>> No. 111
[X] Knife at her and cut her up
it sounds so FUIG alike
>> No. 112
Nameless Anon waited. Sun above him shined and warmered the summer air. There was Wriggle in the forest. Anon didn't see her, but he was expecting her. The warnings from Renko to run were not listened to and it was too late. Too late for now anyway.
"I want to grope the Wriggle!" Anon tolded
"NO! You will be kill by her!" shouted Renko
There was a second when he belived her, but when he thoughted of groping Wriggle, he stopped.
"This is serious, you! She want to kill you!"
"I will knife at her."
Wriggle suddenly emerged from between the trees and rushered at Anon. He tried to knife at her and cutted her up, but he fell over and was unable to kill.
"No, I must grope the Wriggle!" said Anon
"No, Anon. You are the one groped."
And then Anon was begun to be eatened by Wriggle.

Feeling your clothes being ripped from you, panic overtakes your mind. Trying to somehow knock off Wriggle who was sitting on top of you, clawing at your clothes, licking her lips, you try to move your arms, but find yourself unable to do it. It feels like they're paralyzed. Same with your legs. And neck.
"Well then, I'll dig in!"
Saying that in cheerful manner, Wriggle plunges her claws deep into your stomach.

The pain is so strong it almost makes you faint. Somehow remaining conscious, trying to ignore the pain, you look at up Wriggle, who is now covered in blood. Your blood. You can't help but notice that the hole in your stomach is quite large and you can almost see your bowels through it. Is that large, brown part your liver?

An urge to throw up appears in your clouded mind, but the pain makes it impossible to realize it. Wriggle retracts her arm and licks off the blood from her fingertips. And palm. And arm. That looks somewhat erotic, but you don't have the time and intentions to admire it as she raises her other arm with a psychotic smile and is about to swing it down.

[ ] Not yet. I'm not done yet!
[ ] I'm going to be killed for sure
>> No. 113
[X] Not yet. I'm not done yet!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
>> No. 114
[x] Not yet. I'm not done yet!
>> No. 115
[x] Not yet. I'm not done yet!

Can still get a grope before we die.
>> No. 116
[x] Not yet. I'm not done yet!
>> No. 117
[x] Not yet. I'm not done yet!

anon has to grope her breasts and touch the antenna, that will make Wriggle feel less comfortable, then RAPE!
>> No. 118
>>117
rape while bleeding to death
sounds good to me
>> No. 119
[ ] Not yet. I'm not done yet!
>> No. 120
>>118

Not today, Anon. But I promise there will be groping. Anyways.

=============================
[X] Not yet. I'm not done yet!

It's getting dark. Funny, seeing as the sun shines so brightly. Yet, it's so dark. Why is it so dark? World around you slowly fades out, replaced by shades of black. You hear a splashing sound as Wriggle plunges her arm into your exposed innards. Everything... fades... away...

...

"What is this?"
You hear your own voice in your head.
"This can't end just yet!"
Who is that? Who's talking?
"Save our energy for action. You're not going to give up, are you?"
Of course... not.... After all, you've just entered this world.
"Then come on! Wake up! There's not much time left!"
But how...
"Just do it! Don't worry about anything else! Concentrate! Stay on target! Stay on fucking target!"

...

Wriggle begins to laugh.
"Ahahaha~ Is that all? Is that all you've got? Humans are weaaaak, after all!"
Swing after swing, smash after smash, she changes your intestines into a bloody mess.
"You really wanted to face me with that weak body? Foooooolish, human! How does it feel? To be smashed into pulp, beaten up, ripped apart? How does it feel? Huh? Oooh, you can't speak, now can you? Let me fix that for ya!"
Saying that, she grabs your face with open hand. You feel tremendously strong pressure, like someone tried to crush your skull in a vice.
This can't end here.
You have to go on.
You must grope the Wriggle.

Coghing up a little, you manage to mumble a whisper.
"Not as fun as I thought it'd be, Wriggle--"

"NIGHTBUG!" a female voice from somewhere behind you iterrupts.
"You don't ever learn, do you? What did I say about hunting for humans near the border?"

"Tch, you again." Wriggle doesn't seem to be happy about that person arriving and giving her lectures. "What is it? You want to save them? For what purpose? Aaaah, I see. You're a human yourself, right? Is it painful to see other being hurt? Then look at this! Ha!" making a sudden move with her arm, Wriggle smashes your head against the shingly ground. Dull pain is added to your vast collection of unpleasant feeling you're feeling right now.

"Hurt?" the female voice asks "No, it doesn't hurt one bit. Well, at least I'm not the one feeling any pain anyways. Now, get out of here, before I change my mind."

"Huuuh? Are you telling ME to get out? What if I don't listen? You'll kill me? Again? Knowing that I'll return anyways? Do you really want to go so far for mere humans? Who the hell do you think you are, Re-- gh!"

Wriggle stops in the middle of ther sentence. There's a large, red spike sticking out of her chest. Her clothes are soaked in blood, now both yours and hers, mixing and forming an entirely new shade of red.

"Huh, so it has come to it again. Well, then I'll at least take you with me."
Saying that, Wriggle reaches for your throat, seemingly intending to claw it out or strangle you, but you're already prepared.

Ignoring the pain in your stomach, head and arms, you gather your last strength and swing the knife at Wriggle's throat. It slashes through her petite neck with ease, almost like it was cutting butter. Looking suprised at the blood dripping from the wound you gave her, she tries to stop the bleeding.
Knowing it's pointless to resist death, she stil tries to stop the blood from flowing out. Tears flow down from her eyes, now looking at you with a mixture of fear and innocence. Then she drops to the ground, not moving anymore.
But you can't see that. Giving into the dull feeling in the back of your head, you loose consciouness.

...

Waking up, you find yourself in a japanese-style room, lying on a futon, with a thick eiderdown covering your body. Lifting yourself up, you're suprised to find out that you can in fact move and it doesn't hurt anywhere anymore.

Oh wait, it actually does.

Wound in your stomach seems to be healed, but there's still a trace of that horrible pain you felt back there, before killing Wriggle.

Killing Wriggle.

Remembering those teary eyes, looking at you with fear, you feel an urge to throw up.

[ ] Try to walk outside the room
[ ] Call out
[ ] Examine surroundings

========

oh lawd, iz dat sum me forgetting to restrain myself from writan to much?
>> No. 121
[X] Examine surroundings.

Wriggle...

I feel bad, now. Even if she was trying to kill us.
>> No. 122
Wriggles a normal youkai.
Sadly those don't respawn.
Only fairies

RIP Wriggle

[x] Examine surroundings
>> No. 123
File 120940207416.jpg - (16.83KB , 319x289 , 1208563399266.jpg ) [iqdb]
123
>>121
>I feel bad, now.

JUST AS PLANNED

>>122
>Sadly those don't respawn

They don't respawn in stict sense, but they do return to life after some time.

Or am I misinformed?
>> No. 124
>>123
>>They don't respawn in stict sense, but they do return to life after some time.
>>Or am I misinformed?

I'm pretty lazy with my touhou canon, but I believe that's only fairies.
Sikieiki warns youkai of their sins aswell as humans, so obviously they can take a boat ride just like a human can.
>> No. 125
>>123
No. I'm pretty sure youkai die when they are killed. Danmaku only doesn't kill them because of the spellcard rules.
>> No. 127
>>124
>>125

However you happen to be in luck. Only mimimal retconning is needed.

Youkai are remarkable resilent to non-spirtual damage. You could chop it to pieces, and it'd heal eventually.

So naturally, We'd only need to have cut her throat, and left her healing. Not unlike Arc and being in seventeen pieces.
Unless that knife of ours is spiritually charged, or something.
>> No. 128
PM waffles on whether "extermination" is a temporary measure or not; it may simply be that Siki has most youkai reincarnate as the same youkai again after a certain amount of time.

The distinction is made for fairies because they resurrect almost immediately.
>> No. 129
>>125
>>124

What about the reincarnation rules?

Pooshlmer wiki says:
>It seems that youkai, like fairies, may not be able to die permanently; Hieda no Akyu, Reimu Hakurei and others regularly discuss 'extermination' of youkai as if it were only a temporary measure. While this may be merely a quirk of language, it seems like Gensokyo's humans would rather do away with many youkai completely, were they able.

And I remember reading somewhere that Reimu exterminated some of the youkai numerous times, so that would suggest youkai can reincarnate pretty quickly after being killed.
>> No. 130
>>128
extermination:
(Reimu) beat the crap out of someone.
Rinnsoku doesn't agree and doesn't bother her about it.

who's PM?
>> No. 131
>>130

PM is Perfect Memento
>> No. 132
Okay, it seems to be cleared out now.

Taking a short break to eat noodles. Two more votes and I'll write after I finish.

BTW, let me explain rules of the game.

1. You start with 3 continues
2. Each time you reach a BAD END, you lose one continue and go back one choice
3. There are few not-bad-ends in the game, just like the one you stumbled upon earlier. Getting them doesn't mean losing a continue.
4. Inventory checks are always possible.
5. You just lost the game.


so, brb, noodles
>> No. 133
>>131
If you said PMiSS or Akyu I would've understood.
>> No. 134
>>132
Oh, okay, that make senOH FUCK I LOST
>> No. 135
>>120
>oh lawd, iz dat sum me forgetting to restrain myself from writan to much?
Don't worry about it.

[X] Examine surroundings

One more.
>> No. 136
>>129
>>It seems that youkai, like fairies, may not be able to die permanently; Hieda no Akyu, Reimu Hakurei and others regularly discuss 'extermination' of youkai as if it were only a temporary measure. While this may be merely a quirk of language, it seems like Gensokyo's humans would rather do away with many youkai completely, were they able.

I'd say this more points towards a number problem, than a resurrection problem. Sort of like how it'd be nice to have a world free of mosquitos, but good luck accomplishing it.

>>133

I'm not the one who originally said it.
>> No. 137
[x] Examine surroundings
>> No. 138
If youkai truly come back through reincarnation, it's probable that for youkai who have lived long enough or reincarnated enough, Siki would instead have them reincarnate as a higher or lower existence, according to their karma (which seems to be measured differently according to races).

Wriggle, especially in this depiction, seems too immature to warrant such a move.
>> No. 139
I find this extremely reminiscent of Tsukihime, somehow...

[x] Examine surroundings
>> No. 140
[X] Examine surroundings
>> No. 141
File 120940913259.png - (346.08KB , 627x608 , MammothTankDesertCamo.png ) [iqdb]
141
Sorry, guize, I got hooked on C&C3. Fukken NODders, blowin ma stuff out on ma turf. Gave em a good whippin with Mamooth Tanks. They're tough motherfuckers.

Writan now. This will be the last update today, seeing that Kira has returned with moar MiG and I'm going to sleep soon cause I lack a good rest. Will continue tomorrow morning, maybe at 5AM and will stay for some time cause I'm free until 10AM.
>> No. 142
>>141
Best. Game. Evar.
>> No. 143
File 120941276090.jpg - (14.09KB , 300x300 , 1208725373087.jpg ) [iqdb]
143
[X] Examine surroundings

The pain isn't so bad, so you decide to look around the room. On the floor near the futon you're sitting on, there are your pants, but shirt is nowhere to be seen.

"Oh, right. She ripped it off me back then..."

Checking the pockets in your pants, you find your cellphone and knife, the latter is clean, there are no signs of blood on it. You put on the pants and stand up. Trying to warm up staled muscles, you walk around the room and try to find anything of interest. It has two doors, one of them is larger, probably leading outside, judging by the sunlight peaking through a small gap. The other one is smaller and you conclude it has to be leading inside the building.
Walls and floor are all made in traditional japanese style, with bamboo mats, paper doors and everything.
"HELLO THERE!"
You hear a shout and suddenly the smaller door opens with a loud thump.
A girl enters the room, carrying a tab with two glasses and rice in a bowl.
The girl has to be Suika Ibuki, the oni that freeloads at Hakurei Shrine. Orange hair and pair of horns are kinda give-away. That means this place has to be it - poor miko's house.
"Oh, you're awake! That's good, that's good~!" Suika says cheerfuly, spinning as she walks towards your futon with a wide smile on her face "We were reaaaally~ worried you'd never wake up~! Now dig in, dig in, you have to regain strength! Now I'm ooooooo~ff!"
Placing the tray on the ground, she makes her way out, still spinning around and humming a song to herself. You can't really say whether she's just happy or simply drunk. Or both.

Rice is cold, but still satisfies your hunger. Looking at the glasses Suika brought, one turns out to contain water while other one reeks of alcohol. You don't know what does sake smell like, but that's it for sure. Darn you, Suika, you know what's good for man's broken body and soul.
Thanking her silently, you gulp down sake in an instant and down it with water.
Shit's strong, you can already feel warmth spreading through your body.

Suddenly there's a loud thump outside, followed by a rather silent curse. The voice is male. You could also make out the sound of small metallic objects hitting agaist each other. Wow, did someone come to donate? Now that's unusual.

But how could he make so much noise by simply throwing money into the donation box? Unless he's doing something else...

[ ] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice
[ ] Ignore it, that's none of your concern

================

Originally I planned the scene with drunk Suika to be longer, but I'm not in the mood to write happy things right now. Blame Kira.
See you in 7-8 hours.
>> No. 144
[x] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice
>> No. 145
[X] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice
>> No. 146
[X] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice.

DO IT.
>> No. 147
[X] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice.
>> No. 148
[x] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice

Kourin, trying to collect on Reimu's tab.
>> No. 150
[X] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice
It just could be FuiG Anon wanking to the donation box.
>> No. 152
Hmm, I like how Wriggle actually acts like a youkai in this story. You've managed to capture my interest, and I'm adding this to the list of stories I keep track of. Congrats. And quit pretending like walls of text are bad: anything under 5,000 words is fine.
>> No. 153
☞ Ignore it, that's none of your concern.
☞ Look for the drunk oni.
>> No. 154
Here's hoping for Mongol route.
>> No. 155
[ ] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice
>> No. 156
[x] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice

>Originally I planned the scene with drunk Suika to be longer, but I'm not in the mood to write happy things right now. Blame Kira.
GOD DAMN YOU YUKIRA!
>> No. 158
File 120945013799.jpg - (215.42KB , 500x657 , 1209307425774.jpg ) [iqdb]
158
Sorry guys, no post now. I overslept and I still have to write a report about Netiquette for computer studies class.

Have some heads instead. I will return at 5PM GMT+2.
>> No. 159
>>158
Don't worry, just take it easy.
>> No. 161
[X] Go outside and search for the box and owner of that voice

After sliding the door sideways, you hear one more thump followed by another curse. It really is suspicious. Entering shrine's inner yard, you head towards the front entrance, where the donation box ought to be located.
Oh, here it is. Standing in front of the shrine's gate, there's a large, wooden box. Suddenly, it moves up a bit, but then falls to the ground again.

"This is too heavy... No way I can carry that all the way back. Maybe I'll just snatch some of the money and call it a day..."

Standing up behind the box is a young man, probably around your age, dressed in medieval-style overalls. He reaches into the donation box and... Takes some of the money and puts it into his pockets. That batard's robbing the shrine! He seems to absorbed in his work to notice you.

[ ] "Excuse me, what the fuck are you doing?", then charge the fucker
[ ] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground, then ask "Excuse me, what the fuck are you doing?"
[ ] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating
>> No. 162
[ ] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground, then ask "Excuse me, what the fuck are you doing?"
>> No. 163
[X] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating.

We have a knife, and seem to have already established ourselves as slightly crazy. Let's do it.
>> No. 165
[X] Ignore him.
>> No. 166
>>163
Good point. Deleted my post and changed to this.
[X] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating
>> No. 167
[x] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground, then ask "Excuse me, what the fuck are you doing?"
>> No. 168
[ ] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating

Hahaha, NO FAGGOT.
>> No. 169
[X] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating.
>> No. 170
[X] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating.
>> No. 171
[X] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating.
>> No. 172
☞ Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and cut him to keep him still while interrogating
>> No. 173
[x] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground, then ask "Excuse me, what the fuck are you doing?"
>> No. 174
[x] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating
>> No. 175
File 120949004794.jpg - (68.48KB , 500x500 , 1208389332435.jpg ) [iqdb]
175
[X] Charge the fucker, pin him to the ground and use knife to keep him still while interrogating

Get the medicaments ready, Suika. I'm pissed.
You are not going to let some random fucker steal Reimu's hard earned money, right? Well, maybe it's not realy that hard earned, but it's her money nonetheless. Holding knife in your left hand, you charge at the human guy, right arm high and ready for a blow. Your opponent notices you and wants to run away, but you're faster. With all your strength, all your might, you deliver a punch to that guy's chin. Not taking time to recover ballance, you fall together with him, landing hard on the ground. Except you're the Uke-- I mean you're on top, so your landing was much softer than his.

"Owww, what are you--"
The guy tries to massage his head, but his hands are already restrained by your steel grip above his head and has a knife against his throat.
He seems shocked at first, but quickly regains senses.
"Ah, you see! I am... Working here, yes! I was just cleaning the donation box! Now please, release m--"
"Not interested in your bullshit." you quickly interrupt "No men are working at Hakurei Shrine, everyone knows that. Besides, I saw what you did there. Aren't you ashamed? Stealing from a poor miko?"
"Ghh-- Listen! I have a family, I have children! I need the money! Times are hard, and I couldn't find a job! Are you really going to kill me just for stealing a little bit of money?"
"You don't seem to be THAT poor, now do you? Look at those clothes. Looking pretty new there, aren't they?" you make a remark while looking at his dark blue shirt
"..." his face froze in angered expression
"Now, you're going to give me back all the money, then stand up slowly and be on your way. Is that clear?"
The man is about to nod, but it seems he has another idea.
"No men are working at Hakurei Shrine, is that so? Then who are you?"
You're taken aback by that sudden change of tone. It now looks as if he was the one iterrogating you.
"I--"
"Are you her husband? Or a lover? Man, I sure wonder what will people think when they hear that. She's supposed to be a shrine MAIDEN after all, isn't she? Now let me go. I promise I'm not going to tell anyone about this if you let me go."
You're torn. This bastard wanted to steal Reimu's money, was stopped by you, has a knife against his throat, yet he still makes demands.
But he's right, if anyone hears about it, Reimu's reputation will significantly lower, as if it wasn't bad enough.
"So, what it will be?"
The man is now grinning at ou viciously.
Suddenly--
"Yeah, what it will be, I wonder?"
Both of you look at the direction frm which the voice came from.
Standing there is a young girl, with long, black hair, dressed in a red-white outfit, remotely resembling a traditional miko dress. Wow, she really wears those separated-sleeves-things. Staring at you with slighly amused expression, Reimu Hakurei in all her beauty.
"Miss Hakurei." the man struggles a little, but quickly stops "Please tell this fellow to get off me, now will you please?"
Reimu grins in response.
"I can't order around someone who's not my employee, now can I?"
"What?! This is an outrage! I am an honest man, making my way through dangerous wilderness to make a donation to your shrine, and just when I was about to drop the money in the box, I get attacked by a half-naked man!"
Reimu's grin widens.
"Well, I'm sorry, but I really can't do anything for you in this situation. He is really not my employee, nor is he under my supervision, so I don't think you have any right to criticise my shrine. Of course, if you really want to complain, you can always talk with our current deity..."
The man stares at Reimu for a but then turns his head back to you.
"That's it, I've had enough! Let me go! Now!"

[ ] Let him go
[ ] Pretend to help him to get up, then proceed to beat the crap out of him
[ ] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."

=====================

WRITEFAG C&C3 HIJACK LOL
>> No. 176
[x] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."
This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man.
>> No. 177
[X] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."

Tohno Shiki dies. I become Nanaya Shiki who used to stroll at night.
>> No. 178
[ ] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."

crazy psycho killer anon route ?

fuck yeah

every story needs a different anon, else it would get boring
>> No. 179
[X] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."

RIP AND TEAR !
>> No. 180
[X] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."

fuck yeah psycho anon
>> No. 181
[X] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."


I really miss FUIG
>> No. 182
[ ] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."
>> No. 183
Nanaya Anon and Reimu were meant for each other.

I sure bet he's helping on th11 Reimu's rampage.
>> No. 184
[x] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."
>> No. 186
>[ ] Let him go
What's with the money?

[X] Pretend to help him to get up, then proceed to beat the crap out of him
Meh, but still time to get the money

>[ ] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."
meh, psycho hiveminds
>> No. 187
>>186
unless someone stops us, then
>[x] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."
>> No. 188
Guys, what about Reimu's reputation? Imagine if Aya saw this.

>NEWEST ISSUE OF BUNBUNMARU NEWSPAPER! MURDER AT HAKUREI SHRINE, MIKO CLAIMS SHE'S INNOCENT!
>> No. 190
[x] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."

THIS MAN! AN EYESORE!
>> No. 191
☞ Pretend to help him to get up, then proceed to CUT HIM
>> No. 192
gee, for someone who complains that GM doesn't announce it when she leaves, you sure make us wait a lot
>> No. 193
[ ] "Disappear. You're an eyesore."
>> No. 194
>>192

see
>>175
>WRITEFAG C&C3 HIJACK LOL

YAF liek CnC.
>> No. 197
File 120949814633.jpg - (26.94KB , 348x261 , nanaya5.jpg ) [iqdb]
197
>[ ] I'm going to be killed for sure.

"There's only one thing I can do here. Be killed. Be killed. Without a doubt, be killed.
By nothing else.
By no one else.
She, is going to be killed, by me."
"So, you want to kill me, monster? Very well then, let's kill each other, Wriggle Nightbug!"

Slowpoke here, but you guys missed a chance for awesome.
>> No. 198
File 120949817258.jpg - (81.03KB , 567x362 , 2102814294dd2bc74f1448b2aa6ff6d3.jpg ) [iqdb]
198
[X] Disappear. You're an eyesore.

You slowly release your grip on that man's wrists. He massages them for a while then looks at you with superiority in his eyes.
"What are you waiting for? Get off me, now."
This man. He tried to steal Reimu's money. He tried to sell you a petty story only an elementary school kid would believe. Then he threatens both you and Reimu. This man. Who does he think he is? Living off other people, stealing their properties. This lowly maggot. This social abomination, parasite. This man. Scum like this doesn't deserve to live. This man.
Black clouds cover your mind. Somewhere from inside, you hear a voice, ordering you. Commanding you.
This man. This man. This man. This man. This man.
Scum, worm, maggot, bloodbag, insect, parasite, this bastard, this self-righteous harlet, drooling monkey, this slimy ascaris.
This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man.
What are you waiting for? Will you let this maggot live? Come on, do it! Kill him! Kill him now!
This man. This man. This man. This man. This man. This man.

"Hey, what's wrong?" the man seems to have noticed your strange expression "Nevermind that, weirdo, get off me al--"
"Disappear."
You hear your own voice even though you didn't intend to say anything. Like someone was controlling you from inside. Your vision is blurry, mind is hazy, thoughts are slow and undecipherable.
"What?" he seems suprised
"You're an eyesore."
Saying that, you plunge your knife deep inside that man's throat.
Everything in your vicinity becomes painted in red. That familiar reddish-brown shade. Blood sinks into the ground when that man's hands fall weakly to the ground. He was trying to resist. Only after his last movements stopped, you notice he was struggling to live. Your arms are painted red. Red, everything is red. Red. Red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, re--
Suddenly you are thrown to the ground. That brings you back to senses.
Your cheek hurts. Seems like Reimu slapped you.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Looking at her, you discover that she's glaring at you, her eyes narrowed.
"No, really. What the FUCK do you think you've just done?"
She seems really angry.
"Do you even KNOW what does that mean, for a human to be killed on this holy ground? This is a shrine. This is a sacred place. People come here to pray and donate. Do you know what will happen when they learn of this?"
She grabs shoulders, bringing your face down, closer to hers. Normally you'd be happy to see it from such a close distance, but the mad glare she's still giving you ruins the effect.
"They will fucking storm this place. I'm ruined, you understand that? RUINED."
She looks at you for a little while, then releases you from her grip.
You hear a quiet sigh from her.
"Well."
Anger seems to be gone from her face, instead you see this kind of worried look you'd see on a mother's face who has just discovered her children painted the fridge blue.
"You know what, nevermind that. I'm already broke. One scandal more won't really make a difference. Besides."
She kicks that man's corpse. You're somewhat shocked to see a shrine maiden do something like that.
"I couldn't care less for someone like him. I'll tell Suika to clean it up. Anyways."
She turns to you, sporting a wide smile.
"One does not visit a shrine without donation money, right? So where's your donation?"

[ ] "I'm not here on my own will. Someone brought me here while I was unconscius. Sorry, no money for you."
[ ] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box
[ ] "This is my donation." touch her face with your bloodied hand and look deep into her eyes

==================
Sorry, I was playing vidya, taking dogs for a walk, washing dishes and doing other housework.

Okay, two or three updates more today, then I'm off to sleep.
There's a long weekend coming (national holiday, no school or work), starting on Thursday, so I'll be online almost all day. Things should speed up then.
Now I'm back to playing Republic Commando. Estimated return time is 45 minutes.
>> No. 199
sorry for making the same post three times, but I forgot my name and picture.

So if any of you noticed my last post appearing and disappearing, rest assured. Nothing's wrong.

symbolic sage
>> No. 200
☞ "This is my donation." touch her face with your bloodied hand and look deep into her eyes
>> No. 201
[ ] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box
>> No. 202
[X] "This is my donation." touch her face with your bloodied hand and look deep into her eyes.
>> No. 203
[x] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box
>> No. 204
[X] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box

That was fucking amazing, YAF.
>> No. 205
[X] Offer her the brain of your victim.
>> No. 206
[x] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box
>> No. 207
[ ] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box

Let's hope there's nothing spiritually significant about donating money taken from the dead.
>> No. 208
Holy crap. Um.

[X] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box.

Eh.
>> No. 209
[X] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box
MANLY
>> No. 211
[X] "This is my donation." touch her face with your bloodied hand and look deep into her eyes.

We're a ROMANTIC psychotic killer, damn it.
>> No. 212
If this has set us on the path to a bad end, Anon might as well choose the most brutal choices.
>> No. 213
File 120950161589.jpg - (50.10KB , 650x460 , 1209015942320.jpg ) [iqdb]
213
I'm back after kicking some Trandotian ass.

Box choice won, writing now.

Wait.

Something's wrong here.

Box won.

Box

That box.

That box. That box.

THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX THAT BOX
>> No. 214
File 120950298035.jpg - (244.44KB , 1024x768 , Reimu Hakurei011.jpg ) [iqdb]
214
[X] "This is my donation." take the money from that man's pockets and drop it inside the donation box

Being brought back to reality made you realize something.

You've just killed a human.
It's the second time you've killed someone. Wriggle is a youkai, she's going to return in some time, but this guy... That's lying there now in a pool of blood... He won't return. His death is permament.
Why.
Why have you done something like that.
It was the same as the first time.
That voice in your head.
That's it's doing!
It ordered you to do it!
/It's not my fault! I didn't want to do it! That.. That wasn't me!/
What is it.
/Is that what you want to say?/
But... it really wasn't me.
/Of course it was. It was all your doing. You've done this all. By your own hands./
But... I couldn't! I'd never do something like that!
/It's not the first time though. Remember? That day.../
STOP IT! I didn't want to kill him! It was just that I--
/You've enjoyed it, right? It was exciting. Plus it seems you've scored some points in Reimu's eyes. Isn't that good?/
Shut up! I'm not listening to you!

"Erm, are you okay? You look kinda pale."
Thank gods for that voice. Breaking out from your inside world, you see Reimu looking at you with a straight face. Even though she asked if you're okay, she doesn't seem worried.
"Uh, yes. I'm alright.'
"So what about the donation?"
Smile returns to her face.
"Ah... yeah, right."
Walking up to that man's body, you crouch and search his pockets. You're still feeling a bit disgusted at all this, but... It doesn't feel that bad. Are you... getting used to this?
There's the money. You take it all and drop it inside the donation box.
"This is my donation." you say with a cool-looking smile. Or at least you think it's cool-looking.
Reimu stares at you for a while with slightly open mouth. Then she laughs.
"Ahahaha! That was a nice one! Ahahaha! "This is my donation", he says! Ahahaha!"
She laughs for a while longer then wipes her face with one of those sleeve-things and straightens up.
"Heh. Well, I guess I can forgive you not bringing any money. You've stopped that thief after all. By the way."
She reaches out her hand, suggesting you to shake it. Which you gladly do. Her skin is smooth and warm, but her grip is relatively strong, not something you'd expect from a girl. It feels good nonetheless.
"Reimu Hakurei, shrine maiden of Hakurei. And you are?"

[ ] Jarrett
[ ] I'm the spider that set up this web
[ ] You can call me... Oh fuck it, this is stupid. Just tell her to call you Mike.
[ ] [enter name]

===============

oh anon, you cooldude you
>> No. 215
[X] Nanaya

Shit, let's take this all the way!
>> No. 216
[x] I am the Serpent King. I can do anything!
>> No. 217
[X] Nanaya
Agreed. This anon is Nanaya.
>> No. 218
>>215

Wouldn't it be Shiki?

[X] Shiki
>> No. 219
[x] go with Ciel-senpai
>> No. 220
[X] Nanayanonymous.
>> No. 221
[X] Nanaya

Yeah, it fits.
>> No. 222
[x] "When you call me, you can call me Al."
>> No. 223
File 120950350037.jpg - (85.18KB , 630x490 , si.jpg ) [iqdb]
223
>>218
There's someone with a name very close to that whom Reimu has a bad history with.
>> No. 224
[X] I'm the spider that set up this web. You can call me Beer Spider.
>> No. 225
[X] Nanaya

Jumping on the bandwagon.
>> No. 226
[X] Nanaya
>> No. 227
>>223
And we're just as bad as her.
>> No. 228
☞ You can call me... Oh fuck it, this is stupid. Just tell her to call you Mike.
☞ "By the way, about those two girls that were with me..."
>> No. 229
File 120950465078.jpg - (42.69KB , 576x726 , Reimu Hakurei038.jpg ) [iqdb]
229
[X] Nanaya

Your name, huh? Well, it doesn't make a difference in this world, so why not make your name sound cooler? But what would sound good...?
"Nanaya."
Your lips move on their own, saying those three syllabes.
"Seven Nights? Sounds kinda weird, doesn't it? Well, anyways, pleased to meet you."
Reimu shakes your hand vigorously, then lets go of it. Awwww, shucks.
"Now excuse me, I have some shrine-related errands to attend to."
With that, she starts to walk off.
"Oh, and Nanaya."
Stopping in her tracks, she turns her head towards you.
"You could use a bath. It's in the back. Leave your pants in one of the baskets. We'll find something for you to wear later. See you."
Saying that, she disappears inside the shrine.
Well then, shall we go?

[ ] Bath
[ ] Not to bath
[ ] WHY AM I SO HALF-NAKED

============

bath scene~, bath scene~! Bath scene with-- whoops, I almost spoiled the fun!
>> No. 230
[x] WHY AM I SO HALF-NAKED
FLEX
>> No. 231
[x] Bath
>> No. 232
[ ] Bath
>> No. 233
[X] Bath

Yeah, like we even need that shirt.
>> No. 234
[X] WHY AM I SO HALF-NAKED
>> No. 235
[ ] Bath
>> No. 236
[x] Bath
>> No. 237
[X] Bath
[X] FLEX
>> No. 238
File 120950505172.gif - (3.07KB , 226x248 , Abs.gif ) [iqdb]
238
>>233
>Yeah, like we even need that shirt.

Further proof anon is cooldude in disguise.
>> No. 239
☞ WHY I AM SO HALF-NAKED
>> No. 240
[X] Bathe.

>bath scene~, bath scene~! Bath scene with--
Please let it be Suika.
>> No. 241
>>240

Personally, I'm hoping for some Mima bath scene. Suika comes close to that, though.
>> No. 242
>>241
GHOST BLOWJOB! WHOOOOOO!
>> No. 243
File 120950751838.jpg - (111.38KB , 574x757 , iamp2 (9).jpg ) [iqdb]
243
[X] Bath

Well, why not? You haven't cleaned yourself since that they when you followed Renko and Maribel into the forest... Wait, Renko and Maribel! You still don't know what's happened to them! But... Yeah, there's no point in panicking. You'll just ask Reimu next time you talk with her.
Making your way to the bath, you start to wonder how come you're still half-naked ever since yesterday, and why does it feel so good and natural. But before you manage to come up with a satisfying answer, you're already in front of a large bamboo door, with a small wooden sign with "Bath" word burned onto it.
Entering through the door, you see a small, rectangular room. On right side there are bamboo baskets of various sizes, and on the left, there are shelves with white towels on them. Whole lots of white towels. Seems like Reimu often has guests in her bath, or she just loves the white, fluffy goodness. Fighting the temptation to peek inside one of the baskets, you undress and throw your bloodied pants on the floor, along with underwear. Alright, it's time to bathe then.

"Woah."
The sight that greeted you behind the door on the other side of changing room is breathtaking. This bath is huuuuuuuge. And I mean huuuuuuuge. Seems large enough to take in at least 25 people and there'd stil be some space left.
Sitting in the water, you feel all your worries melting away. All the events from today and yesterday now mean nothing to you. Full relax. Water's temperature is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, just alright.

Yeah, it's prefect.

Wait.

That means someone had to prepare this bath. Most probably for themselves.

Oh shi--

"I'M COMING IN!"
Shouting that in cheerful voice, a little girl with orange hair and horns kicks down the door and storms inside the bathroom. Goddamnit, it's Suika. She's totally naked, if not counting that white towel wrapped around her petite body.
"Ooooh, there's someone inside already! Ah, now that I think about it, there were some clothes in the changing room! Who could that be, I wonder?"
Saying that in melodic (or rather drunk, but still melodic) voice, Suika looks around. Too late to hide, she's already spotted you.
"There you are! Prepare yourself!"
Her movements are too fast for your eyes to catch onto. She jumped towards you, that's all you could conclude before getting hit by something hard in your stomach.
Your vision becomes dark for a moment.
"Owwww...."
Trying to ignore the pain, you look for Suika, as she seems to be gone.
Huh, she's nowhere to be seen.
Wait, there's something in the water. Holy fuck.
Pulling that something out, it turns out to be Suika. Looks like she hit her head on a stone or something, because she's pretty much unconscious and has a big bump on her forehead. Great, Suika, you drunk dummy.
You have to wake her up somehow, before a giant misunderstanding causes you to finish your life in a very gruesome bad end.
"Suika. Hey, Suika. Wake up! Hey!"
Shaking her shoulders, you try calling out to her.
"Hblblblbl..."
There's water flowing from her mouth.
Staring at the drops of water falling down from her chin, you remember something.
She is now wearing nothing but a towel.
And towels don't like shaking.
Looking down, you notice that her towel has unwrapped and slipped, exposing her flat chest. Her little, pink nipples look dangerously erotic. Water falls down from her chin, drawing thin lines on her chest and flows into the bath. You can't help but feel blood gathering in a certain part of yours. The towel still covers the lower part of Suika's little body.
[ ] This towel. It's an eyesore. It has to disappear.
[ ] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
[ ] Wonder if being turned on by this means that you're a pedophile

======================

That's it for today, see you tomorrow at 5PM, maybe a little bit earlier.

Also,
Suika, Suika, tsurupettan Suika~!
>> No. 244
[X] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
>> No. 245
[X] This towel. It's an eyesore. It has to disappear.

It's Suika. She won't care.

Right?
>> No. 246
[ ] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
>> No. 247
[x] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
>> No. 248
File 120950777166.jpg - (70.95KB , 640x480 , lencake.jpg ) [iqdb]
248
[x] Wonder if being turned on by this means that you're a pedophile
Fuck it.
[x] This towel. It's an eyesore. It has to disappear.
>> No. 249
[x] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.

Reimu route. Stay on target.
>> No. 250
☞ Wonder if being turned on by this means that you're a pedophile.
>> No. 251
[x] This towel. It's an eyesore. It has to disappear.
>> No. 252
[c] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
>> No. 253
[x] Wonder if being turned on by this means that you're a pedophile
>> No. 254
[X] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.

As much as I'd love to rape Suika, that'll just lead to a BAD END. Need to go for the Reimu route.
>> No. 255
[x] Wonder if being turned on by this means that you're a pedophile.
>> No. 256
[ ] Control your instincts. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
>> No. 257
[ ] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.

I like Suika too much to go all Nanaya on her.
>> No. 258
[x] This towel. It's an eyesore. It has to disappear.

This could lead to BAD END, but could also lead to drunken rape (maybe willing if she wakes up) sex.
>> No. 259
[x] Control your instintcs. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
>> No. 260
[X] Control your instincts. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.

Gentleman Mode: Active.
>> No. 261
File 120950921978.jpg - (77.90KB , 480x480 , gentlemen.jpg ) [iqdb]
261
>Gentleman Mode
>> No. 262
File 120950950747.jpg - (11.14KB , 245x367 , 2770997084_TV_CHRIS_HANSENx.jpg ) [iqdb]
262
>>261

Oh you.


Also, before I got, I'd like to thank people who complimented my work. You know, it REALLY motivates you to work harder when someone does that.

Have a nice day. YAF out.
>> No. 264
[x] Control your instincts. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.

As much as I'd love to...
>> No. 265
Nanaya is spelled as "seven nights." That isn't what it actually means.

Thought I'd point that out.
>> No. 266
>Looks like she hit her head on a stone

[x] Tell Akyu how to exterminate oni.
[x] Control your instincts. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.
>> No. 269
File 120952894129.png - (5.75KB , 240x267 , tewi - Gentlemen.png ) [iqdb]
269
>>261
>> No. 271
File 12095319677.png - (13.74KB , 142x66 , 120942758535.png ) [iqdb]
271
>>265
>> No. 272
File 120956289179.gif - (348.58KB , 135x101 , 1208158890896.gif ) [iqdb]
272
Guys, if anoyone is here, can you suggest a name for this shit I'm making? Something with a catchy acronyme would be nice.

Next post in 1.5h, I have some errands to run.
>> No. 273
>>272
WH40k in Gensokyo.

... no?
>> No. 274
>>272

Not A Zombie Inspired Story
>> No. 275
FaG - Failing at Gensokyo
>> No. 276
>>275

Spectactularly.

Failing at Gensokyo Spectactularly
>> No. 277
>>272
Battle of the Glands
>> No. 278
....


Goddamnit, you guys. Guess I can't expect serious help from anon.
>> No. 279
Nanaya Does Gensokyo
>> No. 280
Nanaya Invades Gensokyo, Grabbing Erotic Reimu's Sarashi.

Or, NIGGERS for short.
>> No. 281
>>278
This shrine
Y Advent Fall
>> No. 289
File 120956963672.gif - (28.17KB , 249x250 , [[[[[[[[[.gif ) [iqdb]
289
The title should be "Nanayawesome"
>> No. 296
>>289
None Aya
>> No. 303
>>296

It's funny because there is no Aya route.
>> No. 381
"Seven Nights? Sounds kinda weird, doesn't it? Well, anyways, pleased to meet you."

Huh. Doesn't Izayoi mean 16 nights?

Anyway, good job so far.

As for the name: "Limited Adventures: Iron Maiden"
>> No. 383
>>381
>>265