[Return]
Archived Thread
File 125808999845.png - (926.15KB , 600x869 , Reimu.png ) [iqdb]
28231 No. 28231
[X]Take the time to explain to Marine what she's getting into.
[x] Check with Reimu, then
[x] Go find Naomi then Ben.

"Are you sure about this?" Does Marine even know what she's getting into? There's just as many chances to do well as there are to die, and I'm not always going to be there to bail her out.

"Quite sure, you don't have to worry so much." I ought to at least explain to Marine what she's about to get involved in then.

"Then I might as well explain things as best I can." I shift to a more comfortable position so I won't get a cramp or something. "Basically if you do go, you should stick around the human village unless you get good at preforming magic or have an escort, because there are plenty of things that would kill you without a second thought."

"And yet you're still alive." Normally, Marine's point would be valid. However...

"That's because he's not physically there. He mostly manifests as a spirit, and even then he isn't invincible." Yukari jumps into that conversation next. "Though he is far more powerful in that form."

"I see." Wait, Marine can't possibly accept that so easily. "So how did Wade's spirit manifest without his body?"

"I have no idea how it happened originally, just that it did. I've been dealing with the consequences ever since, but it's mostly dealt with now." Now I think it's time to get that whole spirit = power thing out of Marine's head before it becomes an issue.

---
Continuing tomorrow, wanted to get a thread up and didn't want to leave you with nothing.
>> No. 28232
Posting...

----

"So where is this human village within Gensokyo, and what sort of place is it?" Marine seems to have let the spiritual issue drop for now, which is a good thing considering I don't want to worry her any more than I have been.

"It's located near the Hakurei shrine and is a bustling crossroad. A gathering place for all manners of goods, artisians, and the more civilized youkai." Yukari might have simplified it a bit but it's still accurate. "I wonder if you'd fit in with the residents or if you'd go exploring."

"Well, I made most everything you see in the store so I think I fall under the category of 'artisian'. As for whether or not I'd fit in, who knows?" Marine looks a lot better than before. Though I get the feeling she might want some time to herself. "That's good enough for now, I need some time to myself right at the moment." Yup.

"Alright, shall we go check on Reimu?" I get up after hugging Marine again and head for the door, where I was soon followed by Yukari and Nariko into the living room where the miko had fallen asleep.

"My my, a sleeping maiden~ Shall I wake her?~" Yukari must've asked a rhetorical question as she swoops down on Reimu and tries to lock lips with her.

'Try' being the operative word as a gohei was brought down on Yukari's head right before she could so much as press her lips to Reimu's. "I'm pretty sure I have to stay a maiden in every sense of the word."

"Not if the offender were to take responsibility for it~" It's like Yukari wasn't even hit. Reimu either held back or... yeah, she held back.

"So I take it the reason you've come to bug me is because you're done?" Reimu doesn't even bother to move from her spot, which happens to consist of two-thirds of the sofa.

"Yes, and there are a couple people I need to speak with, so I wanted to ask you for a favor." I'm hoping Reimu won't get too ridiculous with this...

"What favor would that be?" Reimu decided to shift upright from her previous position to look me in the eye.

"Keep an eye on Marine for me would you? I mean, you're going to be here anyway..." Please please please please don't ask for something ridiculous in return...

"Alright, I'll do that so long as you do me an unspecified favor at a later date." Reimu's asking for something of equal value I hope...

"Agreed, and thank you. Nari, Yukari, shall we get going?" After giving a polite bow to Reimu I turn to the girls standing not too far away from me.

"Yup!" Nari's enthusiastic response.

"I'll go with~" Yukari's unnerving response...

---

Okay, now I'll continue this tomorrow. Really.
>> No. 28233
See you tomorrowwww
>> No. 28241
Maybe I'll get to the part where you guys can vote this time...

---

Having exchanged farewells with both Marine and Reimu we exit the shop so I can continue on this self-imposed quest to let the others know where I'm going eventually and perhaps convince them to come along so I won't have any regrets upon leaving. Maybe it's a bit selfish of me to want to bring them along but I'm not all that concerned about that aspect since I'm giving them the option to come instead of forcing them.

"Now that I think about it, I've never actually seen you drive a car before Wade, why is that?" Yukari reminded me of a glaring problem: I can't fit three people on my bike, two's pushing it as it is.

"I never got a licence..." Even though I could have gotten one three years ago at the earliest I wasn't 'allowed' to. It was more of an inconvenience at that point but now it's something of an issue if I want to bring all three without making them hide.

"Well, that's no big deal!" Yukari starts dragging me off to the parking garage. She can't be thinking what I think she's thinking?! "I'll drive us there!" Dear Shinki no...

"Last time you drove you got two state's worth of police force after you." Nari is quick to reming us of Yukari's joyride back before I had properly met her.

"That was just to get attention, I've studied the 'rules of the road' before. It's 'stay in your lane, do the speed limit, and don't do anything to draw attention to yourself'." Yukari can't have studied it that closely then, there are a boatload more rules and regulations than that...

Before either Nari or I knew it we were next to an empty parking space with no one within the entire floor we were on, as well as being out of sight of anyone looking in. Conveniently one of Naomi's murals lined the wall, which depicted a long staircase lined with cherry trees in full bloom, yet giving a nausiatingly high veiw of the land below. How fitting that I get to look at the entry to Hakugyokuro before I get in the car Yukari gapped in.

"Nice little piece of work, isn't it?" Yukari's chosen car was a rather expensive looking Porsche. There weren't any obvious alterations or damages, but this is the car of a reality warping gap youkai, so who knows?

"Are you really sure about this? Do you even have a licence?" Now I'm trying to shoot down Yukari's wish to drive.

"Naaaah, I figure I'll just make us unnoticeable to police forces should I need to do something fancy." That's not what I meant and you know it woman! "Now, in with the both of you~"

Now the three of us are in the car with seatbelts on and the like, and the frightening sight of Yukari at the wheel. Made more scary by the fact that she immediately runs into the wall before overshooting her backing and slamming into the vehicle behind her. This won't stop anytime soon...

And yet now that we're on the road, Yukari's driving like an expert so maybe it's just her parking that sucks? ... No, taking that rearview mirror off that other car meant that this could end up being a frightful ride the whole way. Worst part is that Yukari's happily humming to herself as her eyes scan for potential amusement...

[X]If Once we get to the city, where should we look for Naomi? (specify)

[X]Maybe some music will make this less nerve-wracking?
[X]Talk to Yukari, try to minimize her thrill-seeking. (What to talk about?)

[X]Write-in

---
Bleh, weak set of choices but I want the voting to start again.
>> No. 28244
[X]If Once we get to the city, where should we look for Naomi?
-[x] Usual hang outs in the city (park, her uncle's place)

[X]Talk to Yukari, try to minimize her thrill-seeking.
-[x] lightly muse to her about the near impossibility of gettin Reimu in the harem.
-[x] Explain your reasons for being interested in Komachi other than the obvious (She's a very nice easy going girl, You'd figured Yukari'd get along with her as well as being a great pillow)
-[x] Perhaps ask about Yukari's experiences with Tenshi.

[x] Assure both ladies that they're basically tied at no1 in your heart.

I think this should get Yukari's mind off of crazy car stunts.
>> No. 28245
[x] If Once we get to the city, where should we look for Naomi?
-[x] Usual hang outs in the city (park, her uncle's place)

[X]Talk to Yukari, try to minimize her thrill-seeking.
-[x] Perhaps ask about Yukari's experiences with Tenshi.
>> No. 28246
[0] If Once we get to the city, where should we look for Naomi?
-[1] Usual hang outs in the city (park, her uncle's place)

[2] Talk to Yukari, try to minimize her thrill-seeking.
-[3] Perhaps ask about Yukari's experiences with Tenshi.
>> No. 28247
[x] If Once we get to the city, where should we look for Naomi?
-[x] Usual hang outs in the city (park, her uncle's place)

[x] Talk to Yukari, try to minimize her thrill-seeking.
-[x] Perhaps ask about Yukari's experiences with Tenshi.
>> No. 28249
[x] If Once we get to the city, where should we look for Naomi?
-[x] Usual hang outs in the city (park, her uncle's place)

[x] Talk to Yukari, try to minimize her thrill-seeking.
-[x] Perhaps ask about Yukari's experiences with Tenshi.
>> No. 28250
>>28244

I'd figure I'd get some dialouge going since we do need some more social action at this rate.
>> No. 28251
[x] If Once we get to the city, where should we look for Naomi?
-[x] Usual hang outs in the city (park, her uncle's place)
[x] Put on some rockin' music. May as well get this hell ride over with, and you're kind of curious as to what Yukari can do.

Highway to hell~
>> No. 28252
[X]If Once we get to the city where should we look for Naomi?
-[X]Usual hangouts in the city. (Park, her uncle's place)

[X]Talk to Yukari, try to minimize her thrill-seeking.
-[X]Perhaps ask Yukari about her experiences with Tenshi.

I silently curse the lack of one of those concrete lane direction seperator things they put up in the center of a road to keep people from crossing into oncoming traffic, because that may very well be what Yukari tries next.

Did she just put on 'Crash Test Dummies'? Ugh, now I have to at least talk to her. The more she's focused on me the less she can look for trouble to get into. Maybe. "Yukari, I was wondering what your experiences with Tenshi were like."

"Hmm? The celestial with the bondage fetish? Initially I saw her as little more than amusement as well as someone I'd have to get rid of since she was intent on leveling Gensokyo at the time, so my initial experience with her was neither noteworthy or amusing." The question didn't even slow Yukari as she began picking up speed as well as using gaps to avoid obstacles. Yukari isn't a bad driver, she just has bad habits. "Though I started to regard her as interesting once I gave her a little 'push' away from bloody revenge to just tying people up and doing kinky things to them since she started to come up with all sorts of cockamamie schemes to get 'revenge' on those who had beat her up previously."

"Another pervert crafted by Yakumo hands, huh?" I'm starting to wonder if Yukari was planning something when she tried to throw my mind in the gutter all those times.

"I don't know what you're talking about~" Yukari's now smiling about something. Who knows what she's smiling about, but so long as it gets her mind off stunts... "But on the subject of how she was going about her schemes... those were some of the most amusing things I'd ever seen. I think she comissioned the flower youkai to create a naughty vine plant, though whether that was for herself or for capturing others isn't known, and tried to lure those who defeated her into it. I had it backfire on her pretty spectacularly when she tried it on me~"

"Wait, was it that ugly-ass bulb thing in the forest?"

"Yes. I don't mind that you demolished it since it turns out that it was also a flesh-eater. Its digestive fluids are indistingushable from its capture fluids and it had developed a taste for human flesh not too long after I made it backfire on Tenshi." Yukari really did look like she doesn't mind it at all. Best of all she's simply going well over the speed limit rather than playing Danmaku with the cars. "Another time was where she put an airborne aphrodisiac in the air inside the Hakurei shrine. The resulting mess was a pain to clean up."

"Do I even want to ask?" From the tone of her voice I'm betting Yukari averted disaster there too.

"Well, I didn't know what celestial juices tasted like before then." Yukari, stop giving me mental images.

"So Tenshi's just out to violate those who previously beat her rather than beat them into a bloody pulp, and she's not a virgin." From the sounds of it, I'd be suprised if she was...

"Actually, Reimu and I have actively prevented that. As bad as she might be at times, she's done nothing to deserve it. It'd be like running Wile E. Coyote over with a train just because he tried to eat the road runner. There's no point since he winds up punishing himself so much." Now that there's less room to maneuver Yukari's forced to slow down to a saner speed. I breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of the cityscape not being a blur around us, and hope that Nari and I can depart this Yukari Express asap.

"Try around the city park first, maybe Naomi's there." I point to the patch of manicured nature in the middle of the concrete jungle. I just hope she'll be at the first place we look so I don't have to get back in that car...

"I'll park then so we can look on foot. I want to meet this Naomi for myself~" I knew there was a reason I hadn't let Yukari know about Naomi up until now. "I wonder if she's cute..."

"No." I say that and only that as I get out of the car, before getting Nari out.

"No, she's not cute?" Yukari turns her car off and activates the alarm.

"No, you're not going to be perverted around her." I lead the way since I have a decent idea of where she'd usually hang out around this time of day.

"Now what make you think you can stop me as you are, hmm?~" Yukari points out another glaring problem: I'm more or less at Yukari's mercy out here.

It doesn't take too long to find Naomi after that, thought she hasn't spotted us yet. This'll give me a chance to figure out how I'm going to tell her this...

[X]Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[X]"Yukari, think you can get another private suite?"
[X]Start out by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.
[X]Write-in

---

Now you learn that Wade is not the only one pushed to perversion.
>> No. 28254
[x] Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[x] Start out by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.
>> No. 28256
[x] Confront Naomi. Tell her you need to talk to her in private.
[x] In the car. Parked.
>> No. 28257
[x] Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[x] Start out by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.
>> No. 28258
But it's interesting how Tenshi is... sounds like we might have to overpower her in more ways than one... If you know what i mean.
>> No. 28259
[0] Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[1] Start out by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.
>> No. 28260
[x] Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[x] Start out by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.
>> No. 28261
I wonder when the Yukari H-scene is going to come up, since it's rather surprising that it hasn't happened yet.
>> No. 28262
[x] Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[x] Start out by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.

naughty vine plant? Orgy at the Hakurei Shrine? We need DETAILS. AS GRAPHIC AS POSSIBLE.
>> No. 28263
>>28262

Why not insisagate one of our own sometime then?
>> No. 28264
>>28258
>>28261
>>28262
>>28263

I seem to be attracting perverts.
I think I need to set up an /at/ thread so AoS doesn't drown in smut like IPF did.

Also, new name that's a slight improvement over the last one.
>> No. 28265
>>28264

What's this one stand for?
>> No. 28267
>>28264

It's not our fault we're on the Yukari route, and the fact Yukari made perverts, talked of Harems.

Now if we ended up on the route of a more conservative girl, then we'd be more reserved in our ambitions. But instead we're with Gensokyo's biggest pervert.

and this has really isn't drowning in smut at all with just two scenes.

HLA1 had about 3 such scenes if not 4.
>> No. 28269
>>28265
Stupid Little Drill Tank.

Better than Random Insight Man as far as I'm concerned.

>>28266
The route is chosen by anon so no blaming me for your route choice. And I suppose I should have phrased it 'before I drown it in smut', because I've managed to accumulate a fair few ideas over time.

(Tokiko naughty vines, Hina misfortune kink, ect.)

And now I sleep.
>> No. 28270
>>28269
I like your old name better. Even more since I now know what the new abbreviation means.
>> No. 28271
[x] Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[x] Start out by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.

I like both.
Idort.jpg
>> No. 28272
>>28270

I blame IRC for thinking his old name reminded them of a rimjob.

>>28269

We weren't blaming you, just that it's just a natural result of ending up with someone who'd allow if not encourage such sexual adventures.

And I present this imagine: Wade and Nari double tentacle teaming Yukari.
>> No. 28273
>>28272
>I blame IRC for thinking his old name reminded them of a rimjob.
Hell, that's a great way to look at it. Funny to boot. And it just goes so well with the way all of his voters have become perverted.

You gotta admit, it's stuck. I doubt it will go away anytime soon.
>> No. 28274
>>28273
I still don't even know what a rimjob is, so the humor's lost on me. Of course, if I find out that may only encourage me to keep the new name.

Also: >Implying the voters weren't perverted before.

Awesomeface.png

---

[X]Have Yukari tweak a few borders to make our conversation private.
[X]Start by apologizing for lying to her, then explain why you did so.

"Yukari, remember when you got me more or less alone at the aquarium and made the resulting conversation private?" Yukari nods at my question with a barely contained smile. "Think you could do it again for this conversation?"

"Certainly~" Yukari started working on that as we approached the street artist. I could tell it was working because first the sound of the city died out, then the people dissapeared from view, causing Naomi some level of distress as she looks around.

"Wade? What's going on?" Naomi must find this far more alarming that the presence of crowds. "Who are those women, why are you with them?"

"Calm down, one question at a-" I was about to start talking when I found myself being cut off by a rather girlish squeal from Yukari.

"You're so cute!" The gap youkai rushed forward and promptly hugged Naomi while planting said artist's head between her breasts. "I'm going to take you home~"

"Yukari..." At this rate Mr. Hand and Mr. Face will become the best of friends. "I don't think she can breathe."

"Oh, I made it so she can~ Just let me enjoy this~" Yukari's singsong tone wasn't making things any easier, as well as the fact that once she sat down she had her legs wrapped around Naomi too. She really loves her cute stuff doesn't she?

I glance at Nari, who I then learn has an equally displeased look on her face. "Yukari, I looked for her so I can talk to her, not so you could brainwash her with your boobs."

"But if that happens she'll want to come along anyway~" Yukari is actively ignoring all logic in favor of glomping the poor girl in her grip. Said girl is also trying to free herself to no avail.

"Yukari, enough is enough." While Yukari's distracted I managed to relay to Nari that I'd need some help with this, and that help came in the form of a gun that fires rubber bullets. Enough to knock someone out, I hope, but not enough to deal permanent damage.

"Oh, don't be such a-" One rubber bullet to the forehead later and Yukari's stunned long enough for Naomi to- wait, why isn't she moving?

I rush over there and pull Naomi's head out from between Yukari's breasts to see what's the matter with her. Her face is completely red with a stunned expression on it, something that she's slowly recovering from. I then get Nari to change back to her humanoid bakeneko form so we won't add to the immediate shock. "Naomi, are you okay?"

"W-who was that?" Naomi's eyes are still unfocused and she's more or less limp.

"That would be Yukari Yakumo. I'll wait to talk untill you've actually recovered enough to listen." Still, Yukari's soft body and strong scent would only stand to make this worse, so with some effort I pick her up and relocate her to a different part of the bench. Then I sit between the two to try and ensure that Yukari won't start glomping Naomi again so soon.

"Waaaaaaade... That was mean..." Yukari sits back upright after a minute or two and looks at me with a hurt expression. "All I wanted was to snuggle her..."

"I'm sorry, but I want to get on with explaining this to her and your snuggling would have made it fall on deafened ears." Though I did grab Yukari's hand during the exchange between us.
"Oh, fine..." Yukari certainly has a cute pouting face. I also note that she decided to grip my hand now that it was in hers.

"Alright, what is this about?" And Naomi has a cute blush, something I wish I had a camera for.

"Remember when you called me out on the stuff in my duffel bag?" I didn't even have to complete that sentence, Naomi knew exactly what it meant.

"So you were lying." The artist crossed her arms and gave me an annoyed look.

"Yes, I was. I'm sorry." I don't want to look her in the eye right now, but what choice do I have? "But I'll explain now. Are you familiar with Gensokyo?"

"No. What is it?" Her face didn't change expression, but her eyes betrayed her interest.

"A sealed land where myth becomes reality so things like magic and Youkai exist there. The reason I didn't say anything was because I didn't want you ending up there and getting eaten or raped since that's what happens to most outsiders who enter that sealed land." And now to get the truth out.

"Really?" Her expression changed from mild anger to suprise pretty quick. "So what about spellcards?"

"So you know about those. Spellcards are used in danmaku duels, we might refer to them as bullet curtain duels but I'm getting off topic here. Danmaku duels are a non-lethal form of magical combat that almost anyone can use to defend themselves, attack someone, or just play around without inflicting anything more than short-lived pain. Intelligent Youkai have to accept a duel if you challenge them so it can also save your life if you win against one that wants to eat you." When did I get so long winded? I think I got all that out in one breath...

"Huh, that sounds similar to what Tewi said on the subject. That doesn't explain the women's clothing though." Back to that annoyed look. Give me a break Naomi!

"Those are mine." Nari spoke up, having let her cat ears and tails show. Thanks to the pattern of her hair and fur Naomi should be able to put two and two together.

----

Continue later.
>> No. 28275
>>28274
>I still don't even know what a rimjob is

The act of orally stimulating the partner's anus to cause sexual arousal.
>> No. 28276
>>28275
Now I'm not going to change it back. Ever.

And now I continue.

---

Naomi looked Nari over several times before her eyes went wide. I guess she figured it out. "N-Nariko?!"

"That's me." Nari then shifted back into cat form momentarily before changing back. "See?"

"That makes sense then... Those clothes were for your cat. That just sounds wrong out of context." Naomi is quicker to recover from that shock than she is from being jammed in the valley of the Yakumo mountains for so long. "And what's your relation to Yukari? You two seem pretty close."

"What makes you say that?" I doubt she could have seen me with Yukari on any occasion, so what's she basing- oh, Yukari clinging to my arm.

"The fact that she seems to enjoy physical contact with you and has a deathgrip on your arm?" Naomi essentially pointed out the obvious by that point.

"I'm his girlfriend~" And now I'm in Yukari's lap, which actually seems a bit awkward considering she's a bit smaller than me.

"Really? You picked a strange one Wade." Naomi, I didn't pick Yukari!

"Oh no no no, I picked him, not the other way around~" Yukari's certainly making things far more awkward now. "It doesn't hurt that I love him."

"Love? Marine's not going to be happy." Naomi's not thrilled with this either.

"I already let her know." Not with words maybe, but the fact that Yukari had made it more or less physically clear means that Marine should catch on.

"So, now what?" Naomi looks at us for some kind of indication.

[X]It's been too serious as of late, I should remember Suwako's advice to take it easy. Especially since I might not be able to do so tomorrow.
[X]Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 28277
[x] Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
>> No. 28280
[X]It's been too serious as of late, I should remember Suwako's advice to take it easy. Especially since I might not be able to do so tomorrow.

I think we should take a break for today since we've done alot, and we don't know how much time Wade has before he ends up sleeping.
>> No. 28282
[X]It's been too serious as of late, I should remember Suwako's advice to take it easy. Especially since I might not be able to do so tomorrow.
>> No. 28283
[x] Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
>> No. 28284
[X]It's been too serious as of late, I should remember Suwako's advice to take it easy. Especially since I might not be able to do so tomorrow.
>> No. 28285
[0] Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
>> No. 28286
[x] Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
>> No. 28287
[X]It's been too serious as of late, I should remember Suwako's advice to take it easy. Especially since I might not be able to do so tomorrow.

Relax first, then find Ben.
>> No. 28288
[X]Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.

Get all of your work in this world out of the way, and then you can take it easy.
>> No. 28289
[X]Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
>> No. 28290
>>28287

Yeah we've been going non-stop with the plot as of late, so we should just relax now and enjoy Yukarin's company, talk about things not related with the incident (such as Komachi. since we all know Yukari'd want her as a pillow), that and perhaps a plan to make Tenshi our pet. Things to do with our life.

I wonder if Yukari could lengthen our lifespan.
>> No. 28291
[x] If she'd like to, give her the option of going to Gensokyo.
[x] Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
>> No. 28292
>>28290
>I wonder if Yukari could lengthen our lifespan.
We still have yet to make a contract with Nari. That would help, too.
>> No. 28294
[x] Track down Ben and let him know, he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.
>> No. 28295
>>28292

Yeah yet another reason to hold off on all the plot heavy stuff for the day.

>>28291

I think Wade'll give her time to think on it before making any offers and unlike Marine, Tewi told her of Gensokyo some already.

>>28288

We might be too busy in the coming days dealing with the incident. And after all the talk of wanting the story to go on and such, a break now wouldn't be a bad thing.

That and we'd have to make sure that Ben doesn't end up a Rinnosuke the second (since Rinnosuke in this has a bad habit of hitting on girls at times), but that makes him a good candidate to introduce Marine to. If anyone's going to get him in line it'd be her.
>> No. 28298
>>28295
Yeah, but unless she knows she has the possibility of coming with us, that this isn't something only we and other Gensokyans can do, she won't have anything to think about. If we give her the option that she can come, then she can give it some deep thought and give us her answer to our offer when she's ready.

Also, it may not be possible to perform the contract with Nari unless we're in Gensokyo. We may as well get this Ben business out of the way, and spend another day in Gensokyo in spirit form, before we make the physical leap. Then we may be able to hide out at the Yakumo house and take it easy with Yukari for the rest of the day.
>> No. 28299
>>28298

I don't think we'd be making the final leap until we get all the fragments back, which we haven't yet.

The last major source of them is in Tenshi's sword and to get them out we need to beat her.

Perhaps that would be before the start of the incident resolving.

That and Tewi appeared here in her normal form, not an adjusted dream one like Kogasa and Alice (the latter who looks a lot like her mother)

And from what I know of things, it's doable here, since it has to be with the Wade's real body (and the book Yukari had shouldn't be a problem for Yukari to get.); and it's not like Yukari or Nari are hindered at all by being in the real world stat wise.
>> No. 28306
Sheesh, everybody's guessing about Ben from one part day of interaction in the first thread. How much you're getting right, I won't say.

---

[X]Track down Ben and let him know, he has just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.

"I figure I'll track Ben down and let him know too." Well, he's the last friend I have to tell this huge secret to and he's got just as much right to know as Marine and Naomi.

"You sure that's a good idea? He's not exactly the most tight-lipped individual either of us have ever met, and it'd be too much of a gamble to just hope no one believes him." Naomi's starting to shoot holes in that idea and Yukari picks up on that.

"Especially since there are those who either believe or know of Gensokyo's existence scattered throught the world. If they had proof..." Yukari trailed off on that last sentence. That thought had crossed my mind. Humans aren't known for leaving things alone, and if they found out about Gensokyo... Well, I imagine we'd be seeing stuff like the MiB, the Blue Sun corperation, or something and that's just all sorts of bad news.

"Maybe we could just convince him to come along? Marine wants to come when the time is right." Nari pointed out another possibility.

"There's always that." Now Yukari's thinking to herself, which could mean bad news for anyone she's basing her ideas around.

"That's a big if. Still, do you mind if I tag along? I'm kind of bored here." Naomi then asked a question I wasn't prepared for.

"To go find Ben?" I had to be sure about her meaning.

"Why not? I wasn't doing anything important anyway." I doubt I could convince her otherwise, and thanks to Yukari's newfound enthusiasm for glomping Naomi I felt I'd be fighting a losing battle if I tried to deny her.

Just as I open my mouth to argue we're all back in Yukari's car, and my arguement went to go cower in the corner while my brain was left scrambling to explain what just happened as well as how it's going to deal with this. "Yukari, are you absolutely sure about this? I don't think you even know where Ben is." I speak without thinking, a byproduct of the sudden dread feeling.

"It's not like I can hit anything. Besides, the sooner we get this done the sooner we can have the rest of the day to ourselves~" She has a point, just not one I'm comfterble with. "I also looked up his location, I know where to go~"

"Wade, it's just a car drive, what're you and Nari so spooked about?" Naomi is next to me in the backseat, with Nari up front with Captain Crazy.

Three, two, one... The first victim was the car behind us since Yukari somehow managed to parallel park her car without destroying it. Next was the car in front, then the one behind us again before Yukari managed to get out of the parking space. "This is why." I'm actively cringing the whole time.

Well, if there's any positive side to this it's that Yukari hasn't made us visible yet so we won't have every cop in the state after us. Though I wish she hadn't just used that car transport truck to launch herself into the air... Then gapped us safely into another spot before making the ride even more insane by fitting us through spaces we shouldn't have been able to go through, up buildings, through a couple apartments, somehow narrowly avoiding a moose, a football team... it was about then that I clamped my eyes shut and waited for this nightmare ride to be done and over with.

"We're heeeeeeere~" The car rolls to a stop and I finally notice I had been clinging to Naomi the whole time, apparently having nothing short of a nervous breakdown.

Naomi on the other hand, looks like she had the time of her life. "Yukari?"

"Hmm?~" Yukari had managed to park us in front of a fencing school without killing us all.

"You're the most awesome driver I've ever ridden with!" Naomi had a polar opposite reaction to mine, in fact, all she was missing was the fuck yeah at the beginning. Well, a little rewording and the fact that she doesn't swear unless she's in trouble...

Well, we exit the car and make our way into the fencing school. Come to think of it I think I recall Ben saying something about this a while back... Anyway, I think he's currently dueling another person so there's naught to do but wait. But will Yukari wait?

[X]Try and get Ben by himself afterwards, nothing fancy.
[X]Wait for him to get done and let Yukari make the conversation private again.
[X]The sooner we get this done the better...
[X]Write-in

---

The more I think about Yukari's driving the more I think she's just bored with plain driving. Hence the seemmingly insane aspect of her driving.
>> No. 28307
[X]The sooner we get this done the better...
-[x] Have Naomi help break it.
-[x] Possibly wait until everything's over before revealing Yukari and Nari.

He would be very jealous of us, basically having two girlfriends. (Two very attractive ones)
>> No. 28309
[x] The sooner we get this done the better...
-[x] Have Naomi help break it.
-[x] Possibly wait until everything's over before revealing Yukari and Nari.
>> No. 28310
[x] The sooner we get this done the better...
-[x] Have Naomi help break it.
-[x] Possibly wait until everything's over before revealing Yukari and Nari.
>> No. 28311
>"It's not like I can hit anything. Besides, the sooner we get this done the sooner we can have the rest of the day to ourselves~"

FUCK YEAR You're the best Yukari ever!

But seriously, it's hard not to like your Yukari.

Looking forward to relaxing time, so we can progress the social aspects of things some for once.
>> No. 28312
[0] The sooner we get this done the better...
-[1] Have Naomi help break it.
-[2] Possibly wait until everything's over before revealing Yukari and Nari.
>> No. 28316
>Yukari
>driving
And only now do I see what you did there. Holy fuck I feel dumb.

[+] The sooner we get this done the better...
-[+] Have Naomi help break it.
-[+] Possibly wait until everything's over before revealing Yukari and Nari.
>> No. 28322
[+] The sooner we get this done the better...
-[+] Have Naomi help break it.
-[+] Possibly wait until everything's over before revealing Yukari and Nari.
>> No. 28326
>>28316
That flew over your head for months?

---

[X]The sooner we get this done the better...
-[X]Have Naomi help break it.
-[X]Possbily wait until everything's over before revealing Yukari and Nari.

It's what, four PM and I've got until nine at most depending on when sunset occurs. If I want any chance of relaxing before heading off with Reimu to go deal with this whole crossing incident tomorrow I'll need to break up that duel somehow so I can talk to Ben now. Problem is, how do I do that? It looks like the two opponents could take a while...

"So, what will you do?" Yukari decided to walk right on in, same with Nari.

"I honestly don't know, short of calling out to him maybe." I also noticed the fact that Naomi has dissapeared from view, making me wonder where she went. I hope she's not going to cause a scene by dropping a flashbang.

"Wade! What are you doing here?" Huh? Ben wasn't dueling right at the moment? "I didn't expect you to show up!"

"Well, I had something I needed to talk to you about and it couldn't wait." There goes keeping Yukari and Nariko a secret until I'm done explaining.

"So what is this about?" Ben took a seat on one of the side chairs before motioning me to do the same.

The sounds of the two duelists and other people chatting died out while I moved to sit near Ben. "It's about the fact that I'm walking out on my parents in the next coulpe days."

Naomi reappeared near me as well, waving hello to Ben before sitting down as well. "I found Ben and sent him here, then I needed to use the restroom."

"Yeah, I think he figured it out." Ben wasn't oblivious, so why hasn't he seen Yukari or Nari? "And I think it's about time. From what I've seen of your mother and the shouting match Marine had with her over something so petty, I'm suprised you didn't walk out sooner. So where are you going to hole up?"

"That's what I wanted to talk about. You're probably not going to know what I'm talking about, let alone believe me, but I'm moving to a place called Gensokyo soon." And now the difficult part begins.

"You're right, I don't know what Gensokyo is so I can see why you'd feel the need to explain it. So where is it?" Now the problem comes in the form of how to prove to Ben that Gensokyo is real while getting him to keep quiet about it.

"A sealed land in Japan, about three thousand miles off the US pacific coast and half a dimension away." I wasn't cracking a joke, so I was able to keep a dead serious face when saying that.

"Are you serious? It was believeable until you tossed in that bit about being half a dimension away." Ben on the other hand had one eyebrow raised and would most likely not believe what I was saying without proof. While not something I'm in short supply on, it's still not something I want to whip out around all these people.

"And what's even less believeable is the fact that mythical creatures live there, magic is abundant and the most powerful beings are women." So now I have to think up a way to let Ben know that I'm telling the truth without letting everyone else here see.

"Are you on drugs or something?" Predictable reaction from Ben. Or any sane person for that matter.

"No, I imagine I'd be acting quite different if that were the case. Anyways, I do have proof, but I can't show it here because it'll probably cause most of the people here to panic." I notice that Naomi's up and vanished again, and that Ben's giving me a completely disbelieving look.

"Fine, I'll take you to the changing room so you can show me." He gets up, I follow. The trip is a quick one and as luck, or Yukari, would have it there's no one in here. "So what is this proof?"

"I think I qualify~" Yukari pops out of a gap within Ben's line of sight, which in turn caused his eyes to widen and his iris to shrink in shock.

"Wade, who is this?" Ben's staying absolutely still since he appears to be either too shocked or too scared to move.

"Yukari Yakumo, Youkai of Boundaries." The gap youkai takes care of answering while hiding her amused smile behind a fan. "I take it you don't believe him?~"

"Don't go overboard..." I really do wish that I had some way to resist or restrain Yukari so she can't just run right over the top of me with her whims.

"T-this is just a hallucination right? AAH!" Yukari's left hand had moved through a gap to pinch Ben before retreating back to its owner's side.

"A rather real hallucination don't you think?~" Yukari is enjoying this way too much... "Everything here is real you know, denying it won't make this go any faster~"

"That's why I wanted to do this out of sight of anyone else. I figure they'd all have similar reactions to yours." I roll my eyes at the gap youkai's playfulness since that'll do nothing but spook Ben further if she goes overboard.

"So what about this sealed land then, that's real too?" Ben gets treated to a gap's eye view of Gensokyo and the major locations within with Yukari smiling the whole time. "Just unreal..."


[X]Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[X]Maybe it would be better if we let him be for now, just make sure that he tells no one else.
[X]Stick around and wait for the shock to wear off.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 28328
[X]Maybe it would be better if we let him be for now, just make sure that he tells no one else.

We should just let it sink in some.
>> No. 28332
[x] Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[x] In fact, you should let all of your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them to make a decision, if they wish to come with you.
>> No. 28333
>>28332

Perhaps that might be a good idea for another day.
>> No. 28335
[0] Maybe it would be better if we let him be for now, just make sure that he tells no one else.
>> No. 28338
>>28333
And making sure he doesn't tell anyone until then is a better plan of action?

Better to scare him into not talking than let him blabber without thinking of the consequences.
>> No. 28339
[x] Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[x] In fact, you should let all of your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them to make a decision, if they wish to come with you.
>> No. 28340
[x] Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[x] In fact, you should let all of your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them to make a decision, if they wish to come with you.
>> No. 28341
>>28334 here

Changing vote.

[x] Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[x] In fact, you should let all of your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them to make a decision, if they wish to come with you.
>> No. 28342
>>28338

It'd be hard to go and take all three friends today and it'd leave not much time to relax.
>> No. 28343
[x] Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[x] In fact, you should let all of your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them to make a decision, if they wish to come with you.

Just not this day, since Wade will pretty busy when he gets back.
>> No. 28344
>>28343

And hopefully Yukari won't mind the company, since for all we know, she might want some quality time before things start going down.
>> No. 28346
>>28342
Just gap them all.

Besides, we don't have to have them with us all day. We can still relax with Yukari, and let each one (or all, together) choose a respective, safe place to check things out. Naomi to Eientei, Marine to the human village/Kourindou, and maybe Ben to Hakugyokurou or the SDM because he seems to like fencing, or sword-fighting in particular.

We could even have Ran or Chen escort them. Even Nari, if we manage to get a contract done.
>> No. 28348
>>28346

I meant the matter of having Ben with us today, since I get the feeling that Yukari would like some quality time.

I'm sure she'd understand, though she'd be acting up a bit more.

And where did Naomi go...
>> No. 28352
[x] Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[x] In fact, you should let all of your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them to make a decision, if they wish to come with you.
>> No. 28354
[x] Ask if he'd like to come along for the rest of the day.
[x] In fact, you should let all of your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them to make a decision, if they wish to come with you.
>> No. 28359
You guys left me in an awkward position with that winning vote + write-in since Wade won't be able to accomodate that until tomorrow on the outside and simply leaving them to their own devices before they've learned how to defend themselves or got in good with the residents of their place of choice is out of the question as far as he's concerned.

Plus there's only about four hours left for the waking day so that wouldn't leave much time if you wanted them to take the day trip.

So anon, is the write-in intended to be an immediate thing (Within the next update), or something to keep on the back burner until there's a better time?
>> No. 28360
>>28359

Well I think it's intended for a later day, it's having Ben tag along that's the immediate thing.

>>28343
Remarks on such.

I'm just hoping that having Ben along doesn't ruin a chance of quality time with Yukari.
>> No. 28361
>>28359
Thats what I meant with what I said in >>28343

Wait to give them a day to experience a day in Gensokyo.Sometime when Wade isn't already too busy to watch over them and make sure nothing bad happens to them.
>> No. 28362
>>28361

Before he makes the final leap to Gensokyo, since his physical body isn't as strong as his 'dream' body.

So if it's after that point, he's going to have to call in some help to do so.
>> No. 28363
>>28362
One good reason why it should be immediate.

Of course, if we're able to keep our powers, then by all means, another time would be great. We have all sorts of junk in our soul plus the remaining power of a God. Hell, we should just stick Hina's hilt in there instead of giving it back. That'd probably give us a major boost in power.

Though that makes me wonder. If Yukari is unable to remove the God's soul from our own, would that eventually turn us into a living God? Hmm.
>> No. 28364
Well, I'd rather be absolutely certain than end up with egg on my face so I figured I'd ask. Especially since going now would have resulted in a rather interesting paradox between bodies.

Though >>28362 brings up another point, but I think I'll let anon try to figure this one out.

>>Stick Hina's hilt in there.
Wade hasn't even met Hina. I think, or rather, hope, you mean Tenshi Hinanai.

---

[X]Ask if he'd like to come along the rest of the day.
[X]In fact, you should let all your friends spend a day in Gensokyo, to see what it's like. It may help them make a decision, if they wish to come with you.

"Uhh, I know this'll probably be a bit much right now, but do you want to come along with us for a few hours?" I was wondering if Ben was going to faint like Marine initially did given the fact that color had yet to return to his face.

"Wait, to Gensokyo?" Color starts to return to Ben's face after a couple minutes with the question following soon after.

"No, I figure that'll wait until I have enough free time to keep an eye on you, Naomi, and Marine. I've only got a few hours before I have to go back and help another friend with something so it's just not going to happen right now." I am wondering if inviting Ben is the right thing to do right now. On one hand, he probably needs some time for this to sink in. On the other, it'll let me keep an eye on him so he doesn't go telling the wrong people when he recovers.

"Sure. Just so long as Yukari quits with... whatever that is." Ben's pointing at the gap Yukari's sitting on, which earns a chuckle from the amused gap youkai.

"I like him, he'll be fun to mess with until he's desensitized." A typical Yakumo answer. I just hope she doesn't do to him what she did to me. She does slide off her gap before closing it.

"Can we avoid giving Ben a nervous breakdown? I don't think he can take too much more." I start walking off in the direction of the car, making sure to drag Yukari along with me so she can't start screwing with people so easily. Well, I'd like to think it'd make a difference.

"But nervous breakdowns are fun!~" Yukari offers no resistance to my dragging, and soon enough we're at Yukari's undamage car.

"Wait, doesn't that thing only have four seats? Also what's Naomi doing here, and who's the brown-haired chick?" Ben suprised me by coming. I was certain he'd just stand there trying to convince himself it was all just a dream.

"I explained all this to both Marine and Naomi already, the former still has her shop open so she couldn't come right now. The latter wanted to come along for the ride." I open the front passenger-side door and get in. "And would you believe me if I said the other girl was my cat?"

"I wasn't being serious last Saturday you know." Ben found that there was now a third seat in the back row, one that he now occupied.

"So where are we going?" Naomi had stopped her conversation with Nari for now to talk to us.

"Where to, where to I wonder~" The car is turned on, and for once she doesn't ram the car into something. But that could just be luck.

"I honestly have no idea. I'm not one for roller coaster rides, especially not this one." Okay, I admit Yukari hasn't started on the crazy stuff, but I'd bet money she would if given the opportunity.

"I'm almost afraid to ask why you said that." Ben didn't sound to enthused either. I decide not to answer.

"Well, I don't know much about the city so I can't really suggest much." I'd rather be straightforward and honest. Aside from the mall or the movie theater I haven't been to anything interesting in this city before, and there's only so many times one can go to a mall before running out of money. Well, the simple fact that Kogasa's there puts up a decent arguement since she's just that huggable.

"Why not just head to the park again? It's not a bad place to spend a couple hours." Naomi adds her two cents in, and I'm inclined to agree with her.

"Any objections?" Yukari's already got us on the move whether any of us were ready or not. "Oh, hold that thought, that light four blocks away just turned yellow~"

The buildings, the cars around us, the people, the shops, the signs... they all become a blur as Yukari drives, passing around, above, below, and even through every obstacle in her path while giving a perfectly smooth ride. Only the gap youkai could give such an insane ride with such grace. I just wish it'd stop...

[X]Write-in
>> No. 28365
>Wade hasn't even met Hina. I think, or rather, hope, you mean Tenshi Hinanai.
>Hinanai
Oh my god... I can't believe I really just fucking said that.

Sage for shame.
>> No. 28366
[x] Check to see if Ben's alright after that, since it can be pretty harrowing to folks.
[x] When you're not the center of attention, try asking Yukari if she minds this.

Can't think of much more without more information or insights.

as far as folks we can ask to help:

We're on good terms with these characters:
Reimu, Suika, Marisa, Alice, Komachi~, Yuyuko, Youmu, the Prismrivers, and the rest of Yukari's household. There's also team 9, Mokou and Mystia that would have some good favor with us. There's Eientei (while we haven't won over everyone there, but we left it on a good note)

As far as places/groups who Wade doesn't have good favor with, the SDM and Tenshi.

Not sure about Wade's standing with Keine (it might be positive, since we did help out Mokou)

Though it'll be interesting introducing Marine to Rinnosuke. (Stuff like this is why the story should go on even after this incident is resolved)

Ben would get along nicely with Youmu I'd think, and Naomi would like the village (not too crowded), thought not sure about ways to express herself (since i doubt the village would want random murals on their houses without asking)
>> No. 28367
[x] How about an actual amusement park? You're sure the girls would love the rides, and you'd feel better with something that was actually designed to be safe flying through the air.
[x] You could dine on sweet treats, and maybe even win Yukari a plushy.
>> No. 28368
>>28367

Only problem is that it might be crowded (not good for Naomi who hates such places.)
>> No. 28369
>>28368
She has three other people with her. It's not like we're all going to just run off and leave her alone. She's comfortable with us.

Besides, if we're lucky, it will be a rather quiet day, or a newly opened park. Knowing Yukari, she may just make it so that everybody save for the staff leave the grounds. We'd have it all to ourselves and not have to wait in line for the rides.

Who am I kidding? That's totally what she would do. Our own personal amusement park. Awesome.
>> No. 28372
[x] How about an actual amusement park? You're sure the girls would love the rides, and you'd feel better with something that was actually designed to be safe flying through the air.
[x] You could dine on sweet treats, and maybe even win Yukari a plushy.
>> No. 28373
>>28369

More like Naomi becoming a fixure on Wade's arm, perhaps annoying Nari, and annoying or tempting Yukari.

That and while it might feel like a date between Wade and his two girls, the feeling wouldn't be the same for Ben and Naomi.
>> No. 28375
>>28373
Nari knows how she is in crowded places. Yukari probably wouldn't mind. Assuming it's quiet, or could be forced quiet, it won't happen at all.

We just revealed to them the world of magic. They wish to come with us for the rest of the day, instead of just having time to think over things, alone. Perhaps they wish to see a little more of that magic? Maybe they're just bored?

So you'd rather just sit in a park and do... Nothing?

I think some fun and relaxation might take the edge off things, and not make this whole deal so awkward. We basically agreed taking them to Gensokyo today isn't the best idea. There isn't really all that much else to do, unless you think we should just dump them out on the street somewhere.
>> No. 28376
[x] How about a history Museum? I'm sure Ben might like the weapons exhibit and Naomi the art wing
[x] And have Yukari explain perhaps some of the art and history of Gensokyo.
[x] And if those two want to split up, go ahead.

I think this would be a better idea, since at this time they're not too crowded and there's something for everyone.

That and amusement parks are rarely in urban areas.
>> No. 28377
>>28376
A passing fair or carnival, then, perhaps?

It's not impossible to find one in grocery store parking lot or dirt field. That, and it'd only take us a few minutes at the rate we're going to get to the big city.
>> No. 28379
>>28376
>>28377

Wade and co. are already in the 'big' city.

Wade lives/lived in the suburbs, Naomi and Ben both live in the big city. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough but I thought anon would put two and two together without having it equal fish.
>> No. 28382
[x] How about a history Museum? I'm sure Ben might like the weapons exhibit and Naomi the art wing
[x] And have Yukari explain perhaps some of the art and history of Gensokyo.
[x] And if those two want to split up, go ahead.
>> No. 28383
[0] How about a history Museum? I'm sure Ben might like the weapons exhibit and Naomi the art wing
-[1] And have Yukari explain perhaps some of the art and history of Gensokyo.
-[2] And if those two want to split up, go ahead.
>> No. 28386
[x] How about a history Museum? I'm sure Ben might like the weapons exhibit and Naomi the art wing
[x] And have Yukari explain perhaps some of the art and history of Gensokyo.
[x] And if those two want to split up, go ahead.
>> No. 28387
Yukari might be a bit bored with a museum.

Unless they have an exhibition on modern nude portraits and sculptures.
>> No. 28388
>>28387

Perhaps, it'd be more for the potiental explaining to these two and when Ben and Naomi do their own things, quality time with Wade.

Sometimes it's not so much the location but the company.

That and for all we know she might have inspired an painting or two. She would muck around europe for a fact. (consider that she might have meddled in human history before Gensokyo was sealed.)
>> No. 28392
>>28379

I figured it out and I figured they were at the park in the city. hence my remark about the Urban area (as opposed to suburban)

Big cities do have parks, Chicago as Grant Park, New York as central park (though it's infamous for being dangerous after dark; though not as dangerous as an angry Yukari)
>> No. 28393
Ugh, writefag's been busy all day so far so he hasn't had time to write.

Now that he does, he's now in need of a break before he does write. There will be at least one update today, two if I decide to make up for my lack of update with the time I usually spend playing PSO.
>> No. 28394
>>28392
He always made the city seem inconveniently far away, though.

That, and Naomi is usually spotted at the nearby park and the Coastal Town, which was never considered a long journey. Having only met Ben once before - basically the very moment we got out of the house - I assumed he also lived nearby. This lead me to believe they all lived relatively close to Wade and that the 'city' was a neighboring one to his own, or at least a far and tedious trek from the residential area, especially by bike.
>> No. 28395
>>28394

Suburbs are not areas in the city, but outside of it. So it'd be natural for the trek to the city itself be rather long by bike, especially the downtown area.

The coastal town might be a neighborhood in the city or inbetween the two places (Wade's Suburb and the City)

And Ben was most likely dropping by to ask if Wade wanted to tag along somewhere.

And the park isn't a nearby location from Wade's area, but if he's in the city already it's near enough.
>> No. 28397
>>28395
>Suburbs are not areas in the city, but outside of it.
I'm well aware of this, thank you.

>And the park isn't a nearby location from Wade's area
Yes, it is. Unless you're talking about a completely different park, and from what I remember there's only one we've ever been to, so... yeah.
>> No. 28398
[X]How about a History Museum? Ben might like the weapons exhibit and Naomi the art wing.
[X]And have Yukari explain perhaps the art and history of Gensokyo.
[X]And if those two want to split up, that's okay.

"You know, I'm not in the mood for anything fast paced right now. Maybe just killing time at the history museum?" I'm not interested in looking outside the car since odds were we were defying the laws of physics again.

"Yeah, that's fine." I can imagine if I didn't have my eyes clamped shut I'd be seeing him doing something similar to me. Which would be trying not to look out the car windows.

"I don't mind looking at the classical art sometimes and it's been about a month since I've last been there." Naomi doesn't have much interest in the museum other than the art section so she'd probably want out sooner.

"Tada~" As quick as we were whisked away, Ms. Yakumo stops her magic Porche right in front of the history museum, leaving three of us to try and act as if we weren't riding a roller coaster through the city while the other two hold back their excitement over the ride. I'm just glad it's over for now.

There isn't too much to talk about as we go into the building so we smply enter the building and let Yukari pay the fee since she offered. That left us with a decision: Who wants to go where and with whom, if anyone?

"I'm going to go look through the weapons exhibit, I seriously need some time to think things through..." Without another word or any chance to object Ben walks off in the direction of the really interesting stuff.

"Wade, I'm going to drag Nari off for a while okay?" Naomi had a hand on Nari anyways, so there's no point in denying her. I give Nari the choice of going with her, which she decided to go with, before Naomi drags her off in the direction of the modern art.

Which leaves Yukari and I.

"Feel like indulging me?" Yukari walks up next to me and holds my arm while giving me a rather cute smile. I just nod at her. "Greek art then~"

"I'm almost afraid to ask why." The more I think about it the more I remember that some of the Greek's art consists of naked people. The only response I got from the gap youkai was an amused giggle.

Though for good or for bad we haven't hit the naked art section, assuming they even have one, and are mostly looking though the replica statues and original art pieces they have. It's fairly interesting to see how art evolved over time but I get the impression that's not the real reason why we're here.

"Is there something on your mind?" I turn my head to look at the gap youkai holding my arm and immediately notice that she was looking at me first.

"Yes, there's always something on my mind regardless of the situation. Mostly about how Reimu would look without her clothes on, but in this particular instance it's serious." Yukari's gaze didn't shift, and neither her lips or her eyes betrayed amusement even though she tossed in her typical perverted thought. "I was wondering where we should go for our next date. Tresspassing on my friend's property was fun, but our date there got sidetracked more times than I really care to count. You even started succumbing to the Prismrivers when they decided to get all touchy-feely with you." Yukari thought about it for a couple seconds before talking again. "Not that I can blame you, the three of them are pretty cute~"

"I don't really know of any place in Gensokyo where we could have a nice romantic date, especially since I never stay awake past sunset." I honestly did want to see Gensokyo after hours, and I wouldn't have to be afraid of it since I have such a powerful being for a girlfriend.

"I mean after you make the final leap to Gensokyo. I realise that tonight may be the last I see of your spirit form for a very long time if everything is resolved properly." Yukari brings up a point I'm not sure I want to hear: My time as a powerful spirit is running out and I imagine would be determined by when Reimu fixes everything. Losing my transformation abilities is going to suck.

"After? That doesn't change my lack of knowledge about Gensokyo's romantic spots. I think it'd make for a better date if you showed me around your favorite spots." I'm not quite sure if that's what she wanted to hear or not, but...

"I was thinking about that. And I was also thinking about what you said about me overpowering you from a while ago." Yukari's look became predatory for only a moment before returning to their usual soft gaze. "I've left you untouched long enough I think~"

"You-" I was cut off by the gap youkai pressing her lips to mine for a few moments. Her arms are wrapped tightly around my chest and she looks perfectly content with the idea of making me shut up again.

"I mean what I say. I've left you alone long~ enough~" There's no doubting what Yukari means now, she wants to work her way up to an interesting night.

[X]Change the subject, she's made her point. (Specify)
[X]Why wait? I know damn well why.
[X]Maybe another exhibit...
[X]Write-in
>> No. 28399
[x] M-Maybe another exhibit...

Tiny, tiny little change there.
>> No. 28401
>>28400
>since it implies Wade can assume that form again in the distant future.
Yeah, when he dies. That wasn't obvious enough?
>> No. 28405
>>28398

The options are a bit vauge, care to clarify them?

Since I'm not sure what another exhibit means.

but here's my vote for now:
[X]Change the subject, she's made her point. (Specify)
- [x] Talk to her about how she stared at Komachi when you revealed her treasures to everyone. Then Muse about how she'd make a great pillow and someone Yukari'd get along with.
- [x] "It's just like Reimu to get things over with, isn't it"
- [x] "And what do you mean for a long time in regards to my spirit form?"
After she answers that last one
- [x] "Is there absolutely no way to keep my abilities once I've been merged together again? Because losing all that would be a really cruel blow."

That last one is really interesting to ask, since it implies Wade can assume that form again in the distant future. Perhaps it's death, but in that case Yukari would have to convince Higan to let Wade exist in spirit form.

So asking about an alternative never hurts.

The first choice? To counter tease Yukari and take her off guard, and to perhaps deflect things to perhaps the matter of lovely women in Gensokyo.

The second? Just a bit of insight on Reimu's nature, since at this rate our super powered fun will soon be over.

(Even though we first have to beat Tenshi and get the fragments she has before we should start the incident resolution in full)

And I do think this would match the flow of conversation better.
>> No. 28406
[X]Change the subject, she's made her point. (Specify)
- [x] Talk to her about how she stared at Komachi when you revealed her treasures to everyone. Then Muse about how she'd make a great pillow and someone Yukari'd get along with.
- [x] "It's just like Reimu to get things over with, isn't it"
- [x] "And what do you mean for a long time in regards to my spirit form?"
After she answers that last one
- [x] "Is there absolutely no way to keep my abilities once I've been merged together again? Because losing all that would be a really cruel blow."
>> No. 28407
>>28405
[X]Maybe another exhibit... would have been a more awkward attempt to get Yukari's mind off sex since that's what she had on the brain when she picked the greek art exhibit. It'd fail, but it'd still open up other avenues of conversation.
>> No. 28408
>>28407

Ah figured as much. But it sounds like there's a good chance of finally consummating things with Yukari.

I figured the getting the point option was to bring up discussion.

And perhaps the "well damn" one would have caused some talk about why she's not doing so NOW.
>> No. 28409
[X]Change the subject, she's made her point. (Specify)
- [x] Talk to her about how she stared at Komachi when you revealed her treasures to everyone. Then Muse about how she'd make a great pillow and someone Yukari'd get along with.
- [x] "It's just like Reimu to get things over with, isn't it"
- [x] "And what do you mean for a long time in regards to my spirit form?"
After she answers that last one
- [x] "Is there absolutely no way to keep my abilities once I've been merged together again? Because losing all that would be a really cruel blow."
>> No. 28410
>>28405
>Perhaps it's death, but in that case Yukari would have to convince Higan to let Wade exist in spirit form.
Not that hard to do, since she poses some threat to Higan, and also has Yuyuko as a close friend. She may even try to formulate a plan to turn him into an evil spirit and break him out of hell, perhaps with the help of Shinki. She might try to manipulate the border between soul and spirit, making us something like the protagonist in HLA.

That's all assuming she still loves us enough in the following 60 or more so years of our life to even go that far. She's had lovers in the past, in how many thousands of years of her life; why aren't they still with her? Bingo.
>> No. 28411
>>28410
But it sounds as if she's been burned at times judging from her response not to break the news of dating Wade to Yuyuko.

Even 1200 17 year old gap youkais can suffer heart beak.

But this topic could make for an interesting post incident storyline if you're actually on to something.
>> No. 28412
[X]Change the subject, she's made her point. (Specify)
- [x] Talk to her about how she stared at Komachi when you revealed her treasures to everyone. Then Muse about how she'd make a great pillow and someone Yukari'd get along with.
- [x] "It's just like Reimu to get things over with, isn't it"
- [x] "And what do you mean for a long time in regards to my spirit form?"
After she answers that last one
- [x] "Is there absolutely no way to keep my abilities once I've been merged together again? Because losing all that would be a really cruel blow."
>> No. 28413
[X]Change the subject, she's made her point. (Specify)
- [x] Talk to her about how she stared at Komachi when you revealed her treasures to everyone. Then Muse about how she'd make a great pillow and someone Yukari'd get along with.
- [x] "It's just like Reimu to get things over with, isn't it"
- [x] "And what do you mean for a long time in regards to my spirit form?"
After she answers that last one
- [x] "Is there absolutely no way to keep my abilities once I've been merged together again? Because losing all that would be a really cruel blow."
>> No. 28422
>>28405 Here

And I'd like for you to reference how she was when she was ferrying us, and the matter of how she remarked on some of his fare came from her.

Notable because most girls wouldn't be so nice to the guy that revealed her private places to all in sight. Yet she was still friendly to him. A worthy persuit if I ever saw one.
>> No. 28424
[X]Change the subject, she's made her point. (Specify)
- [x] Talk to her about how she stared at Komachi when you revealed her treasures to everyone. Then Muse about how she'd make a great pillow and someone Yukari'd get along with.
- [x] "It's just like Reimu to get things over with, isn't it"
- [x] "And what do you mean for a long time in regards to my spirit form?"
After she answers that last one
- [x] "Is there absolutely no way to keep my abilities once I've been merged together again? Because losing all that would be a really cruel blow."

You know, I think it's probably a good idea to at least try to get Yukari's mind out of the gutter before she does something that will embarrass the both of us. Not that what I'm about to say is much better, but it'll get her off balance so I can have a serious discussion with her.

"You know, I noticed you were sporting a small nosebleed when I uncovered Komachi's 'treasure'." She knows what I'm talking about. "That makes me wonder if you'd want to use her as a pillow, or something along those lines."

"Oh? There's that perverted side again~ You make it sound like you want a harem and are discretely asking me if it's okay~" There's a sly smile on Yukari's face as she called me out. Not that I mind since it's slowly taking the conversation away from where I'm not comfortable.

"Well, I just think you'd get along with the shinigami. Nothing wrong with asking an innocent question like that is there?" I really am becoming no better than the gap youkai...

Yukari tried to maintain composure, but I could tell it was breaking up. Next thing I know she's laughing, and I'm laughing right along with her. "You are such a bad liar Wade~ You can't make up your mind so you want them all~"

"I guess your work here is done." I shrug at her in a good-natured way.

"No, not just yet. There's a biiiiit more to do~" Yukari again proves that she can easily unnerve people if she really felt like it.

"Now that I think about it, it's just like Reimu to want to end this incident asap. I noticed that when we fought Komachi." She really did do everything possible to end that duel quickly regardless of whether I was there or not. I have no doubt she would have won regardless.

"Ah, yes it is. But in this case it's not something we can simply ignore and as much as I might want to keep you just as you are, I have to consider Genoskyo as a whole..." Yukari has every right to do that considering that all sorts of bad things could happen if this goes spiraling out of control. It does raise a question I'm not sure I want to ask, but ask I must.

"I'm also wondering, what exactly do you mean when you said it'll be a long time before I go back to my spirit form?" I found a out of the way spot to sit down so we wouldn't have to stand throughout all this.

"That unless there's some kind of exception to the rule, like how Youmu is a half-ghost, the next time you'll have the power to change your shape will be when you pass away." The mood went from teasing each other happily to a somber conversation about mortality pretty quick. Maybe this wasn't the best course of conversation...

"Is there no way to keep my spiritual powers once my body and soul have merged? That'd be a cruel blow on all counts." All I can do is try to think of a solution to the problem. Short of having Yukari bail me out of having to be judged I can't see a solution to the problem right at the moment.

"Your powers of shape shifting? I have a few ideas, though that doesn't meant they're any good. Everything else should remain intact since all that would happen when you merge your body and soul is that you would be putting your power in a container." It looks like Yukari's trying to think of a solution as well. Maybe I ought to collaborate with her sometime on how to deal with this.

Wait, there is one other problem I've been putting off. One that I can't afford to delay on any longer since I doubt the source of the problem would be any gentler on a physical human body. "Yukari, how am I going to deal with Tenshi once I'm flesh and blood? I only tied with her when I used my transformation powers, I don't know how I'm going to contend with her when I have a vastly smaller stamina limit."

"That does pose a problem... I think it'd be best to hold of the merging until you have all your fragments, which means you probably won't have to worry about that so much." I'm not entirely reassured even though it's Yukari we're talking about. I really should have put it off for so long...

[X]Should we meet up with the others?
[X]I don't think that's all there is. Now's a good time to get anything else discussed. (Specify)
[X]This isn't the only exhibit, let's look at something else.
[X]Write-in

---
Not really as long as I like, but I do hope this gets anon thinking about anything else they may have missed.
>> No. 28425
[X] This isn't the only exhibit, let's look at something else.
>> No. 28426
[X]This isn't the only exhibit, let's look at something else.

I don't know about getting them all, but I do want Komachi (especially since Reimu looks nearly impossible to get into the harem.)

But more quality time (in a clean way) with her isn't a bad thing, and the others have yet to go running up.
>> No. 28428
As far as things we have yet to do

Yuuka- Not sure if Reimu visited her or not, but this might be a part of the incident.
Tenshi- Nuff said.

The Prismriver sisters- More of a social thing
Dueling Youmu- Social, but it might be easily done if Wade still has his powers. That or introduce her to Ben, who would be better suited for the task.

Can't think of much else vital at the moment.
>> No. 28431
[0] This isn't the only exhibit, let's look at something else.
>> No. 28432
[X] This isn't the only exhibit, let's look at something else.
>> No. 28441
Update, then back to PS0 for this writefag.

---

[X]This isn't the only exhibit, let's look at something else.

I think it's about time to move on to something else seeing as I've exhausted all the topics I want to talk about. That and I'm not exactly not that keen on greek art, or rather, what's left of it.

"Shall we tour the rest of this museum?" I get up and offer the gap youkai my hand.

"That would be nice~" She takes it, then I gently pull her up so we can walk hand in hand. For some odd reason, I only now notice how warm her hands are. Or is that because mine are always so cold? Who knows, they'll warm up soon enough.

This is just another one of those scenarios where there isn't much to relay in terms of diolouge, except for the parts where Yukari wound up teaching me more about aincient art, old wars, weapons used in the past than I could ever soak up in one go. Turns out she had her fingers in plenty of historical events, along with a few other bored meddlers. That doesn't fill me with hope seeing as that brought about the likes of Napoleon Bonaparte and Hitler, though Yukari assured me she had no buisness with that other than Hitler's eventual 'suicide'.

Still, it was rather interesting hearing about how often youkai and some eccentric lunarians had nudged the course of history or interfered outright.

The Apollo missions were a good example of such interference, considering that while they were in fact simple exploratory missions to chart out what humaity long considered a dead chunk of rock, the Lunarians saw it as a scouting mission to attempt to locate the lunar captial so that the humans could locate an effective path for their forces. This of course ignoring the fact that humaity had not created anything more advanced than a fancy tin can that they strapped rockets to at the time, and that the so called 'outposts' didn't even have any means to contact Earth. Toss in the fact that humanity hadn't even united as a race and you had to wonder just how paranoid the lunarians really are. Or just how gullible.

Apparently the more powerful youkai just sat back and laughed in the lunarian's faces when said lunarians finally bothered to find out just how advanced Earth's technological level really was. Though from what Yukari says, the American flag was tossed back down to earth by one of the more annoyed lunarians.

---

Continue tomorrow, or sooner if I feel like it.
>> No. 28442
>That doesn't fill me with hope seeing as that brought about the likes of Napoleon Bonaparte and Hitler, though Yukari assured me she had no buisness with that other than Hitler's eventual 'suicide'.

Heh.
>> No. 28444
>>28442
Adolf constantly forgot her birthday, never took her out dancing, hated cuddling, didn't notice when she got a new haircut, was always "busy with work" but was really ditching her just to hang with Stalin - and no matter how many times she told him to get rid of that god-awful mustache, he wouldn't listen.

It just wasn't working out between the two of them.
>> No. 28445
>>28444

I don't think Yukari dated him, too much of a racist. (If he knew of Youkai, he'd include them in his 'final solution'); I suspect Yukari seen this as a chance to do the world a favor.

I think most of her meddling was in the arts (Surprised she didn't remark on how someone screwed up a painting of her)
>> No. 28447
>>28445
I don't doubt that she didn't date him.

I was just trying to be humorous.
>> No. 28454
Now, I shall actually update! Then back to PS0.

---

"Such a nice statue, in such a sorry state. If I weren't the one who modeled for it I'd never be able to tell who it was just by looking." Yukari had dragged me off to a different art exhibit and was standing before a statue that was damaged beyond repair. Though it was rather alarming to see just how much Yukari had influenced the arts. Was she always that bored?

"Uhh, Yukari, just how many of these were either inspired, or modeled by you?" I only asked this because there was someone's attempt at capturing the gap youkai's visage in cubism. The background was certainly enough of a mindfuck, and if Yukari herself were depicted normally I'd say that wouldn't be off by all that much.

"Oh, just a couple dozen~ I was never fond of politics, war, or crime. Believe it or not I'd rather create than destroy." Yukari's lost down memory lane while I'm stuck with the very solid reminder of just how old Yukari really is. It's kind of depressing thinking about just how many times older than me she is, but worrying in the fact that if I don't at least establish a shikigami contract with Nari my relationship with the gap youkai will be little more than a mayfly december romance at best. Not something I'm looking forward to. "Wade, you're spacing out again. What's on your mind, I wonder?"

"Call it morbid, but I was thinking about my mortality." I probably wouldn't be able to get away with lying to Yukari anymore, if I ever was able to to begin with.

"Ah, you were reminded of the fact that I'm a youkai and you're human. That's perfectly natural." It almost sounded like she wanted to say something more just then... Though something gave me pause just then, something I turned around to look at more closely.

A beautiful blonde woman is standing on an altar in what is clearly a wedding scene, given the wedding dress, the backgound being the interior of a chapel, the wedding cake off to the side, the first row of guests visible, the pink-haired woman in a tuxedo with a box holding a pair of rings, and the long red carpet the groom would be walking up to meet his bride. There was just one thing wrong with this picture. The blonde woman's face was covered to hide her tears, but the artist made it just clear enough to where a skilled eye could spot them dropping to the ground.

"Now why are you paying attention to that depressing scene?" I felt Yukari trying to drag me away from the painting, and that I was growing more curious about why that painting was depicted the way it was. "Oh, don't start making me think about that depressing little event. It was bad enough then, I don't need to be reminded of it now."

"Okay okay! Sheesh, I was just looking..." By the time I'm finally allowed to stop moving we're in a completely different section.

"That painting is a bitter reminder of my lackuster luck in love. The man I was waiting for was shot on the way to the chapel. And as I'm sure you can imagine the perpetrator didn't live too long after that." Yukari sat down again and motioned for me to do the same. "I'm sure it's occured to you by now that you aren't my first love, but have you ever asked yourself why I don't have a significant other?"

"I would have thought that it was because you outlived your partners." I sat down next to her, and found that she's pretty quick to drag me closer.

"Sometimes, sometimes I never even get that far. I seem to be somewhat cursed in that regard." The gap youkai was avoiding my gaze as she spoke. "I seem to have a habit of attracting more than one person when I date someone, and every once in a great while I manage to get the attention of someone who would kill others to try and gain my favor. Not that it ever works that way, usually I retaliate."

"So that's why you didn't want to tell your best friend." I was somewhat curious why Yukari would actively hide the fact that we're dating from someone who's known her for a few hundred years at the very least.

"Yes, but I can't afford to let that get in the way. You've proved that you're not stupid, nor do you seem to have any enemies who'd want to kill you." She met my eyes just then, which may not have been the best timing...

[X]"About that..."
[X]"Shall we meet up with the others?"
[X]Write-in

---

Need to make dinner now...
>> No. 28456
[X]"About that..."
>> No. 28458
[x] "About that..."

>>28457

What.
>> No. 28459
[0] "About that..."
>> No. 28460
[x] "About that..."
>> No. 28461
>>28458

Don't you remember the Wade/Nari scene where Wade ponders about the tentacles that she turned her tails into?
>> No. 28462
>>28461

Of course I do, but do you really think this is the best time to bring it up?
>> No. 28463
[X]"About that..."
>> No. 28464
>>28462

Touche, that might have been better put earlier. Guess that'll have to wait until another time.

I think I might have misunderstood the meaning of that option and bits of the timing.

[X]"About that..."
>> No. 28465
[x] "About that..."
>> No. 28466
[X]"About that..."

"There may be one person..."

THAT BOY will probably get a little 'scare' in the near future.
>> No. 28467
>>28466

He'd be getting off VERY lightly with a scare... he might just 'disappear'. Since for all we know, Rumia might be hungry and pondering where to find some quality human.

That's not even going into "things worse than death" area.
>> No. 28468
Besides the little boy, there's also Tenshi. There are still some Touhous we have yet to meet that we may have pissed off in the past, as well.

Finally, I may be over thinking the whole mother-son hate thing, but if she were to cross the border through dreams (considering she spends all day in the house, not improbable) she may be considered an enemy as well. Who knows?
>> No. 28469
>>28468

Thing is I doubt anyone in Gensokyo really wants to piss off Yukari.

That and all that Tenshi needs is to be 'corrected' in bed

But from my information, the only faction remotely hostile towards Wade is the SDM. He's on nice terms at least with everyone else.
>> No. 28470
>>28469

> The only faction remotely hostile towards Wade is the SDM.

Duel Remilia as Dracula, problem solved.

> Thing is I doubt anyone in Gensokyo really wants to piss off Yukari.

As there are idiots within the human race, there are idiots within the youkai races.

Because one of us isn't as cruelstupid as all of us.
>> No. 28471
I'm slowing down little by little...

---

[X]About that...


Of all the times she could have met my eyes, why now?! I had been glancing away until I looked at her and only snapped back to attention after I noticed her. "Are you trying to hide something?" Yukari, why do you have to be on the mark?

"About that..." I prepare myself for what comes next. "I do have someone who's probably out for my blood by now."

"Oh, for fuck's sake." I'm guessing Yukari's dealt with this before and is rather tired of dealing with personal enemies. "Who is it?"

"A kid who's fourteen, maybe fifteen. We've never gotten along well but lately he's become more violent, even going so far as to slash at Nari when she restrained him during one of our encounters." I'm still seething over that. Nari wasn't hurt particularly bad, but it was the simple fact that that kid drew blood without a second thought or any kind of regret. It was whatever suited his desires at the time.

"Then I may need to quietly dispose of him if he causes a problem." I think I'd be better off not asking what Yukari meant by 'dispose' seeing as she could do just about anything. I barely noticed when Yukari got up a few moments later. "Wade, I think it would be best to get ready to take everyone home, you'll make the transition in about an hour from now."

"That'd probably be for the best. No sense making them worry any more than I have to." I get up and follow Yukari through the exhibits in search of my friends. It didn't take too long, which really does make me wonder if I was blessed with the rabbit's luck somewhere down the line since everything just seems to fall into place exactly when I need it to.

"Alright, if it's time for the two of you to head back I'll go with you." Wait, did Yukari speak to Ben just then? Augh, I need to quick monolouging!

"Let's go then~" Yukari doesn't seem bothered by any of what we just talked about at all since she's back to using her sing-song tone. I doubt it's out of her mind thought.

"Oh, hey guys, over here!" Naomi and Nari were one room over from us, which really makes me wonder if Yukari's been doing some things to make locating the others as quick as possible. "Getting ready to leave?"

"Yeah, I need to get back home soon." Though I really have to stop and wonder where 'home' really is anymore.

"I was thinking the same thing since it's early evening." And by that, Naomi means that she's probably going to have dinner early before taking a nap so she can spend part of the night doing her art. I just hope she doesn't get busted before I can let her take that day trip to Gensokyo.

I notice Nari didn't really have anything to say verbally, but she decided to express herself physically by hugging me for a few moments. After that we exited the museum and got in Yukari's car again, but unlike last time she actually decided to drive in a more sane manner. I can't say why that is myself but it's probably because she's distracted.

Ben's home was first since it was closer, and after we dropped him off at the door and exchanged farewells we were off to Naomi's place next. Dropping her off was a fairly quick event, just a goodbye and a reassurance that we'd give her the grand tour when the dust settled. Then there's just Yukari, Nariko and I.

"There is something I want to ask you before we get to your house Wade." Yukari spoke up for the first time since she started driving.

"What is it?" I had been moved to the passenger seat once that was unoccupied.

"Where is your home?" It took a few seconds before the meaning behind Yukari's question hit me.

[X]"Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
[X]"That's a tough choice. Nari, where do you think home is?"
[X]"Despite how much I may dislike my mother, I still want to at least see my dad one last time."
[X]Write-in

---

Regardless of what you pick, this will not initiate the soul and body merging. Also, feel free to alter the coices to something less cheesy.
>> No. 28472
[X]"Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[x] "But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."
>> No. 28473
[X]"Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[x] "But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."
>> No. 28474
It'll be interesting seeing Yukari meet the family.

His dad might be mentally going "good job" while I think Yukari might verbally eviscerate his mother.
>> No. 28475
[x] "Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[x] "But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."
>> No. 28476
[X]"Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[x] "But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."
>> No. 28477
I think Nari's home is where her heart is, and Wade has hers.
>> No. 28478
File 125866866736.png- (287.67KB , 600x840 , 125847392324.png ) [iqdb]
28478
[X]"Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."

>feel free to alter the coices to something less cheesy.
No.
>> No. 28479
[x] "Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
>> No. 28480
[0] "Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[1] "But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."
>> No. 28482
[x] "Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[x] "But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."
>> No. 28485
[x] "Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[x] "But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."
>> No. 28486
>>28478
Hey! No using Nazrin against me!

Also why the hell is there a gaint yellow orangutang dual weilding pistols in PS0? It's bad enough Dark Faiz looks like an evil bunny, but an pistol-weilding orangutang?
---

[X]"Home is where the heart is, and you've got mine."
-[X]"But will I at least get to visit my family one last time? Since I want to bid my farewells and make my announcement of leaving."

"Well, they say home is where the heart is, and since you've got mine..." I can't believe what I'm spouting here. It'd be far more direct to say that my home is with Yukari or that I want to live with her, but noooooo, I have to go with the cheesy line.

"I suppose I'll just have to keep it safe then~" Yukari made a turn onto the street my house is on, and when I gave Yukari a quizzical look she responded with this: "I imagine you'll want to say goodbye to your parents. Even if you don't want to reveal where you're going you'll still feel better about leaving for good."

How'd she know I wanted to talk to them one last time?...

Still, it meant that Nari had to change back into cat form for this since I'll have to keep Gensokyo a secret from them lest they somehow get involved. Once that's done I have Nari hop on my shoulder and exit Yukari's car, where I then led the gap youkai out of her car to come meet my parents.

"Wade? Are you sure about this?" She didn't look too sure about the situation she was being pushed into, but the fact that she's still standing beside me is good enough.

"Quite sure. You're only seventeen after all." I couldn't help but tease her a little about her chosen age, but in all honesty it'll make this a little easier since she'll at least appear normal. Well, as normal as an eccentric gap youkai can get that is.

Still, it has the effect I had hoped for, which was to get Yukari to smile. All that was left to do was deal with my parents, tell them I'm moving in with Yukari, and then get transported to Gensokyo. I unlock the door, step inside and-

"Where the hell have you been?!" There's that voice that's made me want to light fire on fire in a fit of insanity.

"Hello mother." I look at the person who brought me into this world with a certain level of disdain since I still don't really want to deal with her.

"Don't you 'hello mother' ME you piece of shit! You dissapeared all day yesterday and all day today! What were you doing?!" And now for the 'fun' part. The yelling, the swearing, the name calling. "Chores have been piling up, you haven't done anything constructive in the last few months, and you come home with a girl!"

"Is she always like this?" The gap youkai turns to me, completely ignoring the fact that she's within earshot of my mother.

"So what have you been telling her?" Good god, you can't eve let me talk can you? Good thing I have someplace to go, because now I can finally get my hits in. Once I say farewell of course.

"Just the truth." Odds are she'll re-ask the same questions I didn't bother to answer at least once.

"Well, to be honest I think he sugar-coated a lot of it to make you look better than you really are, especially if your first instinct is to swear at your own family." Of course, it's now down to whether I turn my mother's shit back in her face or Yukari outright verbally eviscerates her. Given how Yukari's reacting, she may very well come to my aid before it comes to that.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself you lazy litte sod?" See folks? This is what I get to put up with all day every day for the last few years. Except she hasn't gone straight into her worst mood.

I noticed my dad was sitting in a chair trying his hardest not to get involved in the current conversation right now, so I'll just have to suck it up while I can until I can talk to him. Since he's basically the only other civillized person in this household. "Sorry mom." Of course, I'm not sorry at all, but she doesn't need to hear it yet.

"Yeah, right. Now go help get dinner started." She really does take me for granted.

"Actually, I only dropped by to say I found someplace else to live." I know I'm going to get two different responses here, one from each parent. Dad'll encourage me while mom will throw a tantrum the whole way.

"That's great to hear! Where are you staying?" Dad finally joins in on the conversation.

"Overseas with my girlfriend here." Now to drop the other bombshell. Dad looks overjoyed while mom can't make her mind. I think she either wants to shout at me, kick me out of the house, or something. I don't care which seeing as I won't have to put up with it much longer. "Mom, dad, meet Yukari Yakumo."

Yukari bows politely before speaking. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of him~" Which might not fly too well...

"He doesn't need someone to take care of him, he needs someone to kick his sorry ass into gear! He hasn't done anything with his life and I don't understand why someone who looks respectable would aim so low!" Uh-oh, she does not understand just what kind of hornet's nest she throwing rocks at.

"Can you be happy for him for once? He found someone he's happy with, and we have no right to-" Dad's trying to interfere again, which is fine with me.

"I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DICTATE WHAT MY SON DOES! HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ON HIS OWN!" Now we're at the part where mom starts melting down.

"So you're sayng you own him." Well, even if Yukari doesn't do horrible things with her gaps, I think she's got a viscious enough tongue in her that she could reduce even the most egotistcal man to rubble.

[X]Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[X]Yukari looks about ready to beat someone's skull in. Let her do the talking.
[X]Write-in

---
You know, for some reason I don't think anyone really wants to miss the fallout between Wade and bitchpants mccrabby.
>> No. 28487
[X]Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[X]If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.

This way if Wade fails, Yukarin will pick up the slack.
>> No. 28488
[x] Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[x] If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.
>> No. 28490
[X] Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[X] If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.

Dear old mother has been so long overdue for this.
>> No. 28491
[x] Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[x] If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.

This will be glorious.
>> No. 28492
[x] Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[x] If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.

About fucking time.
>> No. 28493
[x] Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[x] If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.
>> No. 28494
If Wade's verbal smack down is good enough, Yukari might get turned on.
>> No. 28495
[x] Say farewell to dad politely and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[x] If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.

Impressive. It's been barely a minute and I'm already not missing you.
>> No. 28497
[+] Say farewell to Dad politely, and ask that he forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
[+] If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.

Good write-in add-on.
>> No. 28499
[x] Yukari looks about ready to size up anybody right now. This is a battle between women; let her do the talking.
[x] Say your final farewells to your father while those two battle it out. There's no need to stoop to that level, no matter how much hate you feel.
--[x] It's been good dad. Brofist.
[x] Hug your mother. She may be a bitch, but this will be the last time you ever see her. In some ways, a simple action can say a lot.

We're a man now.
>> No. 28504
Wow, this was harder to write out than I thought it'd be since I'm not actually in a bad mood...

----

[X]Say farewell to dad politely, and ask him to forgive me for the verbal beatdown I'm about to give.
-[X]If Yukari is still eager to get her shots in, let her.

"So dad, I probably won't be seeing you for a while. Thank you for everything you've done for me up 'til now." I exchange handshakes with my father, but there was one other thing that was going to mar this departure. "I do ask that you forgive me someday for what I'm going to next though."

I turned to face my mother. Sure she helped raise me, but as the years wore on she got nastier and nastier twoards me to the point where a verbal beatdown was the least harmful thing I could do without a guilty conscience.

"I'd also like to thank you mother, and that it'll be nice to finally not have to be under your thumb the whole time." Now as far as moods go, I'm almost the polar opposite of my mother when it comes to anger. Where my mother is hot-blooded and likely to go on for hours on end in a pathetic rant, I tend to favor a more even toned 'cold' anger. You know, the kind with the smile and eyes that say 'you're fucked', the manner of acting that carries it out... that sort of thing.

"And you think you can actually accomplish something with your life, or am I going to find you crawling back home?" I know I haven't set her off just yet seeing as she has the same manner of anger I do, but that'll change soon enough.

"Actually I'm more wondering how long it's going to take you to come begging for help once I'm gone, since god forbid that you accomplish something on your own. After all, that's what the 'peasants' of the house are for aren't they?" I made sure to toss in a 'shoo' hand gesture to emphasise the peasant part.

"At least I help bring in money to the house! What have you done in the last few years?!" Now she's playing that card? Dear Shinki she's ignorant.

"This coming from the woman who denied me a driver's licence, a college education..." Dad had been wearing at mom over these two topics for years, yet mom was kicking and screaming about it the whole way. Quite literally at times.

"I've been looking into those but you shoot down anything I pick out for you!" That's right, what she picked out. Not me, her.

"That's just it, they weren't for me, they were for you. You, you, you, always you. It's not what I wanted or was interested in, it was what you wanted." I barely even stop for breath as I continue, seeing as I'm winding myself up to start throwing her crap back in her face. "You have to be the center of attention every single time something happens, like this conversation for example."

"[/b]NO. That's not how it works! I involve everyone![/b]" So now she's going for volume?

"No, you bring people together so you can talk at them, not to them. There's a difference there I'm not sure you can percieve." Dad's wisely backed off now. I kind of feel bad for making it so her has to get ranted at for who knows how long about his miserable failiure of a son, but if I never do this it'll never get better.

"Now you're just making shit up! I'm just fine, you're the lazy litte-" Mom was winding up to continue her little spat, but...

"My my, what a crude woman you are. Hard to believe such a nice boy could come out of such a nasty woman." Yukari decided to jump in. Given that her eyes were narrowed I'm guessing she's not to thrilled about mother badmouthing me.

"What did you just say?!" Mom turned to Yukari and was probably going to start being irrational twoards her. "Listen here you, this has nothing to do with you so get the hell out of here you little bitch!"

"It concerns Wade, therefore it has everything to do with me." Yukari then lazily blocked mother's hand with her fan. "And I'd ask you to refrain from using physical violence on me. It may not look like it but I'm much stronger than you."

"Especially given that she never bothered to go through physical therapy for her injuries, so now she's trying to justify acting miserable so she can keep playing the 'because I'm hurt' card." That's another thing I'm tired of.

After that, it dissolved into mother shouting at me and Yukari, and Yukari taking care of the retalitiations. Eventually Yukari drags me off to her car, has me get in while she enters the driver's seat and starts driving away.

"I really don't believe she resorted to treating my spiriting you away like kidnapping. Comepletely unjustified seeing as you agreed to it." Yukari was only driving as far away from other people as she needed to. "Oh, I'm sorry, you need to sleep soon don't you? I'll get your physical body situated at Mayohiga so it will be safe."

"Thank you Yukari." I recline the passenger side seat back as far as it'll go before setting Narin in my lap. "I love you Yukari..."

"Thank you Wade." I could only hear Yukari since my eyes were closed, but I could easily imagine the blush on her face...

Day 7: Gensokyo side

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was the fact that I was hugging, and being hugged by, something considerably smaller than Nari. Strange considering the fact that I thought I fell asleep in her arms, not the arms of a certain drunken oni... Of course, I figured that out when my brain finally registered the smell of alcohol which seems to come from Suika just as much as it does her gourd.

The second thing I noticed was the pair of large soft things pressed against my back, telling me Nari had pressed herself up against my back sometime during the night. This didn't feel bad at all, so I'm not complaining.

The last thing I noticed was the red-white squatting on the footrest of the bed.

[X]"Reimu, what are you doing standing over me like a vulture?"
[X]"What, you want an invitation?"
[X]Just snuggle the oni and try to ignore the shrine maiden.
[X]No sense delaying the inevitable, go get dressed and take a shower. Wait, shower, then dressed.
[X]Wait for Yukarin~
[X]Write-in
>> No. 28506
[x] "Morning Reimu, I see that you're wasting no time at all. But at least let me get cleaned up and fed, before you go dragging me and Yukari off some where."
[X]No sense delaying the inevitable, go get dressed and take a shower. Wait, shower, then dressed.
[X]Wait for Yukarin~ in the room.

I have a question: What about Nari? Does she teleport to Gensokyo when she sleeps in the real world?

And who's bigger, Yukari or Nari?

Seems it might be a while before Wade and Yukari consummate things.
>> No. 28507
[x] "Morning Reimu, I see that you're wasting no time at all. But at least let me get cleaned up and fed, before you go dragging me and Yukari off some where."
[x] No sense delaying the inevitable, go get dressed and take a shower. Wait, shower, then dressed.
[x] Wait for Yukarin~ in the room.
>> No. 28508
[x] "Aww, Reimu." Hold out a hand "Come on, you get in here, too."
>> No. 28510
[x] "Morning Reimu, I see that you're wasting no time at all. But at least let me get cleaned up and fed, before you go dragging me and Yukari off some where."
[x] No sense delaying the inevitable, go get dressed and take a shower. Wait, shower, then dressed.
[x] Wait for Yukarin~ in the room.
>> No. 28511
[+] "Morning Reimu, I see that you're wasting no time at all. But at least let me get cleaned up and fed, before you go dragging me and Yukari off some where."
[+] No sense delaying the inevitable, go get dressed and take a shower. Wait, shower, then dressed.
[+] Wait for Yukarin~ in the room.

I can go with this.

I must say, that wasn't as satisfying as I would've liked for the epic mother-son confrontation. Didn't hear enough from Yukari, either.
In the end, it just left me pitying the dad that had to deal with that harpy.
>> No. 28513
>>28511

We could always get Yukari to gap him over and visit us.
>> No. 28514
>>28509
Fucking amazing. I can't even be silly anymore without someone trying to apply logic to it and burning it down.

Why is everything such a damn conflict?
>> No. 28515
>>28514

It's Wiseman. He's always like that. The rest of us know a fucking joke when we see one.
>> No. 28516
[x] "Aww, Reimu." Hold out a hand "Come on, you get in here, too."

Just to see her reaction... and Yukari's
>> No. 28517
[0] "Morning Reimu, I see that you're wasting no time at all. But at least let me get cleaned up and fed, before you go dragging me and Yukari off some where."
[1] No sense delaying the inevitable, go get dressed and take a shower. Wait, shower, then dressed.
[2] Wait for Yukarin~ in the room.
>> No. 28518
[x] "Morning Reimu, I see that you're wasting no time at all. But at least let me get cleaned up and fed, before you go dragging me and Yukari off some where."
[x] No sense delaying the inevitable, go get dressed and take a shower. Wait, shower, then dressed.
[x] Wait for Yukarin~ in the room.
>> No. 28519
Yeah, I admit I was kind of uninspired doing the last update. I just couldn't quite get it to come out right no matter what I did.

---

[X]"Morning Reimu, I see you're wasting no time at all. But at least let me get cleaned up and fed, before you drag me and Yukari off somewhere."
[X]No sense delaying the inevitable, get dressed and cleaned up. No wait, cleaned up and dressed.
[X]Wait for Yukarin~ in the room.

"Morning Reimu." I turn my head to give myself a better view of the shrine maiden. "Nice to see you're not wasting any time, but can I get cleaned up and fed before you drag Yukari and I off somewhere?"

Reimu simply sighedand shook her head. "I'll let you get cleaned up and fed, partly because I haven't eaten either, but I want to keep the total number of people on this little excursion down to the absolute minimum."

"Why's that?" I start removing myself from the two girls sharing their warmth with me, which is by no means an easy task considering Suika's far stronger than I am physically, and Nari's just in an awkward position to begin with.

"Two reasons: One, I want to try and make it so Gengetsu will agree to a spellcard duel. I figure the more people we bring the more likely it is she'll just ignore the spellcard rules and go all out. Two, on the off chance we fail I'd like to keep a few of my more powerful friends handy to finish the job." Reimu hopped off the bed and onto the ground before forcing the little oni awake by smacking it with her gohei. "Suika! Get up, you're not going to just drink all day, not when I need your help."

"Snrk... Raymoo..." That of course had little to no effect on Suika, who simply started drooling upon hearing the miko's voice.

"Don't make me break out the fried soybeans." Arms akimbo, Reimu really did look like she was going to march off to get what was essentially oni repellant.

"EH? Okay, okay, I'm up, I'm up! Sheesh Reimu, I was havin' a nice dream 'til you threatened me with soybeans..." Suika reluctantly let go before hopping off the bed herself. "I'm going to get a head start on breakfast."

"Oh no you don't." Reimu actually picked up Suika and started carrying the oni fireman style. "Your alcohol smell is beyond unbearable. You're getting a bath first, then food. Same goes for you Wade, her smell stuck to you and I refuse to put up with it any longer. Resist and I'll wash you myself."

You know, as much as I might want to tease the miko over her wording I don't really feel like tempting fate right now. As such I get up, get a spare set of clothes out and start following Reimu to the baths.

"Nyahahahaha, I don't mind gettin' washed if Reim's going to bathe me." Suika doesn't look unhappy about this. Though I could easily imagine Reimu rolling her eyes at the oni's comment. "Though it's kind of funny since oni are the ones who're supposed to carry people off, not the other way around."

"I'm kind of suprised your smell hasn't attracted that oni friend of yours for a drink." Reimu turned the corner into a bathroom before stopping. Probably because she only just realised the fact that there's a guy here too. "Come on you." But given the fact that Reimu just yanked me through the doorway I'd say that she's either not planning on joining us or she just doesn't care.

This is incredibly awkward. Much like when Byakuren and Nue didn't walk out of the room even though it was clear I was changing clothes, and the fact that Nue didn't leave even when I did tell then point blank what I was doing. Only worse because I'm now dealing with the blunt Hakurei miko and an oni who probably wouldn't mind seeing me naked. "Reimu, you're not going to watch are you?"

"Why? Afraid I might criticize your body in some way?" Again with the eye rolling. If you keep this up miko, those muscles will get tired. "I don't really feel like waiting because you're too insecure to change out of your clothing in front of a girl. So strip, or I'll let Suika do it for you."

"Usin' me as a threat now? Aww, Reimu..." I noticed Suika couldn't really see me as it is...
Screw it, sooner or later Suika would make me chase after her naked again so I may as well announce to Reimu exactly what my body looks like. Well, if she weren't busy taking the oni's clothes off. After taking my shirt off I watch the miko pull off the chains, shirt, skirt, even undies and unceremoniously toss her into the bath. I figure if I don't hurry up and get these pants off I'll be joining Suika the same way.

I do manage to get into the bath with no further incident, at which point I find myself scrubbing Suika's back with the miko watching us from a chair. "So this is to be a three person job?"

"That's right. I beat up Gengetsu for letting this happen to begin with while Suika uses you to gather up any fragments in the border of dream and reality. If all goes well we'll be out of there by lunch." Reimu really doesn't look all that concerned about this. Is she really that used to seeing male parts? "Are you still worried about being naked around me? I don't care so long as you aren't having sex in my shrine."

"Was it that obvious?" I finished with Suika's back and let the oni start working on mine in exchange. Though I think she's trying to provoke an erection on purpose just to see Reimu's face when I finally stand up to get out.

"Pretty much. Now hurry up, I want to eat before we go, and I'd prefer to go before most of Gensokyo wakes up and either tries to tag along or get in my way." And yet she neither moves to help nor does she leave. "I'm just making sure little miss horny doesn't do anything untwoard and that she actually does clean herself up."

Wait, was that an attempt at humor? "That was bad Reimu..." Suika nad I were now essentially done so we got out and started drying ourselves. I do have to agree with at least part of Reimu's thinking, there's at least one resident who'd force our excursion to be put on hold if we had to deal with her.

"But it fits." Reimu gets up and walks out of the room, only pausing at the doorway. "Ruukoto should be done with breakfast by now, so get dressed and come to the dining room or you'll miss out."

"Nyahahaha, that miko loves her maids." Suika starts putting on her clothes while I follow suit. Once the two of us are fully dressed we head into the dining room just as Reimu finishes her first plate of breakfast. Man that girl can pack away food... But where does she put it all? She's a twig!

"I'm glad you could make it, Reimu has a rather voracious appetite this morning." Ruukoto greets the two of us as she sets out another two plates for us. "Miss Mima, I can handle the rest of the work myself, please eat."

"Denied Ruu, I'm a soul so I don't need to eat. Plus it's about time for me to resharpen my cooking skills." I'm guessing Mima's helping out in the kitchen.

Anyways, while I'm relaying the exchange between the ridiculously human robot maid and the not so evil spirit the three people at the table manage to get partway through breakfast. It occurs to me that Reimu does have a family right here and that she really doesn't need a god to love her. Not sure if I want to jump right out and say it, but it still gets mentally filed away for later.

A matter of minutes later and we're at the entrance to the shrine, our way blocked by an angry peach hat, the youkai oarfish trying to pull her away, and the gap youkai who more than likely anticipated Reimu's unwillingness to wait and had decided to just wait out front.

"Finally! Return my sword at once you theif!" Tenshi's really pissed now... I shouldn't have put off the duel for so long, it's trying to bite me in the ass now. "Nnngh, Iku, let go!"

"I refuse eldest daughter! You put yourself in this situation and now you'll take it with the grace and dignity of a celestial!" Poor Iku's having to use all her strength to keep the peach hat in place, and it looks like she won't be able to keep it there for much longer.

"I think you three had better go, as much as I'd like to come with I think it would be better if I kept Tenshi off your tail until you can deal with her. Incidents first after all~" Yukari's basically giving the go ahead for the three of us to get going, and since I want to be able to help Reimu if it comes to that I can't duel Tenshi right now.

"Thanks Yukari, and I apologize for putting you in this situation Iku." I Wave the gap youkai goodbye and bow in Iku's direction.

"Just go before Tenshi breaks free!" Iku looks like she's about ready to apply electricity to the situation...

Time to go I think.
[X]Stick with Ion Cannon options, so I don't tire myself out.
[X]Let Reimu take care of any opponents we may face.
[X]When's the last time Suika fought danmaku?
[X]Transform into something.
-[X]Batleship time.
-[X]That dragon form I used against Tenshi last time.
-[X]Something big enough to let Reimu and Suika hitch a ride. (specify)
-[X]Write-in

[X]Toss Yukari the Sword of Hisou.
[X]Toss Iku the Sword of Hisou.
[X]Keep it, I might need it.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 28521
[x] When's the last time Suika fought danmaku?
[x] Stick with Ion Cannon options, so I don't tire myself out.
[x] Keep it, I might need it.
>> No. 28522
>When's the last time Suika fought danmaku?

StB, right?
>> No. 28523
[x] Just ignore Tenshi and leave like Yukari said to, we have more important things to deal with right now.

[X]Keep it, I might need it.
>> No. 28524
[x]Toss Iku the Sword of Hisou.
>> No. 28525
[x] When's the last time Suika fought danmaku?
[x] Stick with Ion Cannon options, so I don't tire myself out.
[x] Keep it, I might need it.

Sounds good, and it's intersting how Reimu saw Wade naked without much effect, there might be more hope yet. (She doesn't know that he made so far one cat girl and one cute demon goddess MILF happy.)
>> No. 28526
[x] When's the last time Suika fought danmaku?
[x] Stick with Ion Cannon options, so I don't tire myself out.
[x] Keep it, I might need it.
>> No. 28527
[x] When's the last time Suika fought danmaku?
[x] Stick with Ion Cannon options, so I don't tire myself out.
[x] Keep it, I might need it.
>> No. 28528
>>28525
awesomeface.png

---

[X]When's the last time Suika fought Danmaku?
[X]Stick to Ion Cannon options so I don't tire myself out.
[X]Keep it, I might need it.

I wave to Yukari one last time as a farewell before kicking off the ground, just behind Reimu but before Suika.

"Sheesh, I didn't think peach hat could get that pissed off." I couldn't help but comment on the fact that Tenshi was calling down stones on Iku in an attempt to free herself.

"Tenshi can obviously. Though I have to wonder, why didn't you give Tenshi back her sword? A spirit like you doesn't have much use for a sword that only celestials use." Reimu pointed out one of those interesting facts: As far as I know only celestials can use the Sword of Hisou, so aside from the mass of me in it why do I think I can use it?

"Probably 'cause it's got a big chunk of him in it. It might actually be easier for him to use at this point than it would for a celestial." Suika's just as quick to point out the possiblity I just thought of.

"How would that work? Tenshi had absorbed large numbers of souls into her sword before, remember? If they couldn't usurp control of the blade why would a single soul make a difference?" Reimu's now keeping a steady stream of homing amulets firing to keep the braver fairies at bay.

"'Cause it was a bunch of souls crammed into one blade! The Sword of Hisou's not only got a big chunk of Wade in it, but Wade's also on the outside too. I figure he might be able to bend the rules for a while should he need to use it." Suika's now gathering the danmaku shot at us and firing it back in massive bolts. It really does make me wonder if Suika ever bothered with Spellcard duels before or if she always relied on spell melee to get through life.

"There's the practicality issue too. Can't you just make your own weapon instead of using Tenshi's?" Another good point brought up by the miko, I happen to have several large armories worth of weapon designs stuck in my head from playing video games, and I copied Sol Badguy's weapon when I dueled Tenshi previously.

"I could. As for why I didn't think of it, would you believe me if I said I forgot?" Though it wasn't an airheaded mistake, I had quite a bit happen between then and now so it's only natural that I forget something. Kind of like the fact that I should be shooting back right now. I let my ion cannon options manifest and begin targeting anything Reimu or Suika missed, which resulted in fairies dropping like flies. It's also rather easy to tell which ones I dealt with because there's a nice gaping hole in their clothing wherever I happen to hit them.

"Forgot? How do you forget something like transformations?" Reimu turns to look at me with some suprise, making me wonder if that's something she didn't expect to hear out of me. Though I was suprised by the fact that she's still dodging bullets with the same godly level of precision that she always does. How does she do that?

"Give the poor guy a break Reimu, he's had alot to deal with lately! Soul restoration isn't exactly easy on the memory." Suika's easily dodging the projectiles as well, but that's to be expected when we're this far away from our target.

"You know, there's something that's been nagging me for a few minutes now, but I can't quite figure out what it is." Still collecting those pieces of paper, and the green ones still only drop for me.

"We oughta be running into a stage one danmaku player soon shouldn't we?" Suika caused me to remember the fact that shmups tend to have bosses at the end of their stages, and since this operates an awful lot like a shmup, we should run into the token warm up boss character fairly soon.

"Idiot! Don't jinx it!" Reimu suddenly got irritated for some reason... I gues she really wants to get this over with.

"Ah ha! Found you!" That enthusiastic voice could only belong to one ice fairy.

"Ugh, go away Cirno, we're busy." Reimu kept flying, same with Suika and I, but Cirno kept just a little ahead of us which probably meant we'd have to stomp her into the ground.

"No way! I spend a lot of time thinking up new patterns and working on old ones so I can beat everyone and prove how strong I am!" Cirno makes her point by holding out a white spellcard holder with the... alchemal symbol for silver? That can't be Cirno's card holder can it?

"Relying on Letty's cards to see you through? That's not what I expected of someone who claims to be the strongest." Reimu's not even bothering to wait for Cirno to declare a card, and she was about to unleash a barrage until Suika stopped her. "Oh come on Suika, you don't honestly want to deal with small fry do you?"

"She keeps coming up with new tricks every so often. I figure I'll humor her." Suika then flys in front of the ice fairy while Reimu drops back alongside me.

"Ugh, this is just a waste of time..." The miko is hardly impressed with the delay.

"Winter Sign [Sudden Whiteout]!" Cirno's card kicks into effect just as soon as she declares it, and the effect is pretty amazing considering how weak she was the last time I fought her. White bullets blocked out the view of the duel area so I can only tell you what Suika described to me later. Dense flows of bullets whipped around as if blown by a winter wind, dropping temperature and making accurate flight suprisingly difficult. The bullet flows were too far and few to pose more than a suprise threat, but it's still not a half bad card considering who made it.

"Huh, I don't remember Letty using anything like that before... I guess she's taking danmaku seriously now." Reimu's voice was colored with a small amount of suprise at Cirno's new card.

About thirty seconds later and the mass of white cleared up, obviously because Cirno's spellcard failed. "Not bad little fairy!" Suika was hovering not too far away from Cirno, which made me wonder if she had used some kind of normal shot to clear it, if she gathered up Cirno's bullets and threw them back in her face, or if she just punched her.

"That's just a warm-up! Cold Sign [Icicle Fall]!" Cirno's infamouly easy card came into play, only it wasn't quite so easy this time seeing as there wasn't the blind spot there usually was. In fact, if it weren't for her declaring it I would have said it was another completely new card.

Cirno first launched a batch of icicle shaped bullets to the top of the duel area before letting them descend at various rates causing some to fall quick while others would probably still be in the duel area by the time Suika finished off this card. There was also the shotgun spread of icicle bullets Cirno fired outward to aid the falling icicles in trapping the opponent, which again would have been a pretty good idea had she made it a little denser or added a cross breeze or something. As a result Suika managed to get either herself or a copy in close and began hammering at the shield with the sort of strength only an oni could possess. As a result Cirno's second card went down fairly easily.

"I remember that one being pathetically easy... what's gotten into her?" Reimu's now viewing the duel with interest. Obviously Cirno wasn't worth a second glance to her before now.

"See? Makin' tougher cards isn't so difficult! But you still have a fairy's stamina so you've probably only got one more card in ya before you have to call it quits!" Suika continues to be an accurate judge of stamina seeing as Cirno does look pretty exhausted by now. Or maybe that's because Suika's punches had a more draining effect on the shields than normal danmaku.

"Well, you'll lose to this one! Cold Sign [Box of heat box of cold!]!" Wait, that sounds rather off, if Cirno based that off th laws of thermodynamics where'd she learn about that, let alone remember any of it? Regardless, the card itself was interesting to say the least. Cirno created a laser rectangle devided into two boxes with a different colored laser acting as the gate between the box of fast high energy danmaku and slow low energy danmaku. Cirno floated directly on the line between the boxes which made it nigh impossible to hit her directly without getting hit while she could send bullets through to either side without fear of being hit, unless the opponent used homing shot types. The bullets that crossed into the opposite zone from where they started eventually changed to the type in the box they moved to. It didn't look to difficult if you're on the cold side, but that may be me getting the wrong idea since Suika was moving slower than usual. At least until she made herself denser to negate the effects of the cold box and lined herself up to hurl large bullets at Cirno. About fifteen seconds later and the fairy's thrid card is down.

Cirno simply floated back down to her friends without a word to any of us.

"Ah, she's taking the loss pretty hard isn't she?" Suika started talking once the miko and I moved up along side her.

"I was suprised, especially by that last one." It was the truth. Cirno had to have learned about the laws of thermodynamics from somewhere, and she didn't seem the type to enjoy learning or reading.

"I honestly expected her to have borrowed spellcards from Letty to make up for her own ineptitude. That was... interesting to say the least." Reimu didn't have much to say either.

[X]Let Reimu deal with the next one.
[X]That was barely even a warm-up for Suika, have her take down the next duelist that comes our way.
[X]So long as I don't overdo it I should be fine for later.
[X]Write-in

---

Now you have to beat up random people who cross your path as you head to the destination! That's kind of backwards of how the games work...
>> No. 28529
[X]Let Reimu deal with the next one.
>> No. 28530
[X]That was barely even a warm-up for Suika, have her take down the next duelist that comes our way.

Let the Oni have her fun.

I guess Wade's time with the gang resulted in a much stronger Cirno. How's about that?
>> No. 28532
[X]Let Reimu deal with the next one.
>> No. 28533
[x] So long as I don't overdo it I should be fine for later.

Well, we've yet to face off against Tenshi, so I'm guessing Wade's big boss battle isn't even going to be a part of this.

Since Reimu's the incident resolver, I suggest we and Suika take on the bosses leading up to the last stage and let Reimu deal with the final boss.
>> No. 28534
[x] Let Reimu deal with the next one.
>> No. 28535
[X]That was barely even a warm-up for Suika, have her take down the next duelist that comes our way.
>> No. 28536
[0] Let Reimu deal with the next one.
>> No. 28537
Huh, I don't readily recall the last time voting was so conflicted.

Anyways, called and writing so I don't have the winning vote change on me mid-writing.
>> No. 28539
I don't think this is quite what anon expected when they said to let Reimu deal with it.

---

[X]Let Reimu deal with the next one.

"Oh come on! Are fairies always this suicidal?" My four Ion Cannon options were kept busy by the swarms of fairies the three of us were having to fight off. Sure the bits of paper made things a little easier by upping our power or making it so we can take an extra hit or two, but it's so annoying!

"Better get used to it because it's only going to get worse as we go along." Reimu was still dodging circles around bullets, and I could swear I saw her fly through one without harm... It does make me wonder if that divine intuition of hers is actually because she is a goddess.

"They're no fun though! They don't dodge much and the bullets they spray are waaaaaay too easy to deal with!" Of course, given Suika's chosen method of dealing with Danmaku I'm not suprised she thinks it's too easy. Any pattern would be too easy if all you had to do was soak up bullets Ikagura style minus the color limitations and fire them back without having to stop. "The little ice fairy's more challenging than the lot of you!"

"I have to agree with that." Reimu actively diverted course while flying over the lake, and once I take a look down I can see why. We're nearing the SDM, and I don't think I left there on the best of terms having been forced to use force to reclaim the bits of me that were being experimented of there. "Of course, we're trading once annoyance for another by flying this way."

"We're goin' over Yuuka's sunflower field?" Suika seems somewhat curious about Reimu's choice of flight path, and quite frankly so am I. It should be okay so long as we don't accidentally damage any of the flowers...

"Just to keep our distance from the Scarlet Devil Mansion. I don't want to deal with the lot of them right now." Reimu seemed to be looking over every square inch of ground and sky we pass over and through for something. I guess she's looking for whatever annoyances she was speaking of earlier. Justified by the fact that a scythe was flying twoard the miko like a boomerang. Wait what? "Figures." She then hits the scythe away from her and watches it fly back to its owner, another blonde woman whose hair curls back up after going down a bit, yellow eyes, pink hat, a red dress with fair skin... Makes me wonder just how many blondes exist in a land taken from Japan. Maybe there's a bunch of folklore about blonde women, that'd probably explain why there's so many.

"Eh, Reimu, who's this?" Suika looks over the newcomer with a certain level of curiousity.

"I'm Yuuka's gatekeeper, Elly! You're also on mistress' property so get off or else." Elly brandishes her scythe at us, and only now do I see that it's curved in a downright impractical way. So why can she use it like a boomerang?

"I don't have time for this... If you insist on dueling us, can you at least do it while moving? We're in a hurry." I'm guessing Reimu doesn't like missing meals...

"Eh, fine." Elly starts flying up to our level and then backwards to try and get us to follow her.

"Okay, we're far enough away from the mansion now, we can just ignore this." Reimu diverts course again, this time back over the lake and twoards a smaller mountain off in the distance.

"Wha? HEY! Don't just fly off, we're battling!" Elly could be heard closing the distance with some level of irritation now that she knows Reimu had no intention of dealing with her to begin with. She's also mad enough that she starts throwing white squares of danmaku that look suspisciously like floor tiles...

"Don't you know when to stop bothering people? Ugh, you're like Meiling except weaker!" Reimu effortlessly dodges the incoming tiles, and promptly kicks her orb at Elly in response. The latter tries to hit it away but is struck in the gut anyways.

"Mistress Yuuka has a very discerning eye when it comes to picking out servants, so insulting me is insulting mistress as well!" Elly again hurls her scythe at Reimu with no regard for the spellcard rules, which makes me glad Reimu has that intuition. I bet if she didn't she'd have been caught by the blade and cleaved in two by now.

"I also don't care." Reimu isn't bothering with the weaker shot types to deal with this, she's simply hitting the orb back in Elly's face every time it returns to her, then she decided to distract the poor guard by firing a confusing swarm of homing amulets while she lines herself up for a flying kick. Then a spin kick which launches the scythe-weilder straight into the lake. "Now be a good gate guard and go back to Yuuka's mansion before she notices you're wasting time with us."

"A little late for that shrine maiden." The flower youkai herself decided to fly over. "I see my guard has been giving you some problems."

"Yeah, she said we're tresspassing on your property, then decided to attack us anyway even though we weren't on your property anymore." I kind of admire the miko's frankness in the face of such a powerful youkai. Then again, this is Reimu we're talking about...

"Oh? I will have to speak to her then. Where is she now?" Yuuka brandishes her parisol, but not at us.

"In the lake. I kicked her into it since we're in a hurry." Reimu points straight down at the place Elly impacted the water.

"Hmm, I suppose if she's been rendered unconscious I'll have to start gutting the larger fish so I can punish her properly." Yuuka also scans the water for any signs of movement, then sighs when she's certain her guard won't surface. "Such a troublesome girl sometimes. Though if you don't mind my asking, why are you in a hurry?"
"We're going to blood lake to resolve an incident concerning Gengetsu." Reimu's starting to loose patience for this...

"Ah, I see. You're going the right way then, but I would be cautious of the Prismriver mansion right now since given your luck they'll probably challenge you to a duel." Yuuka states this in a matter-of-fact tone, but with no hint of rudeness.

"Such is the cursed luck of the Hakurei miko." Reimu rolled her eyes at being reminded of what incident resolving is usually like for her. "Thanks for warning me then, maybe I'll take another route."

"You're welcome, though I should tell you one other thing: Kurumi didn't move from her home on the blood lake and she's a fair bit stronger than last time. I doubt she'll pose any serious threat however." Yuuka then gives a polite bow, which Reimu returns, and flies off twoard her mansion to either change into a diving suit if she owns one or to just ignore the situation.

"So, where are we gonna go?" Suika finally pipes up after staying quiet for a while.

[X]Over the mansion is more direct.
[X]I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
-[X]Who's turn to deal with the next duelist?

[X]Write-in.
>> No. 28540
[X]I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
[X]Have Wade deal with the next duelist
>> No. 28541
[x] I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
[x] Have Wade deal with the next duelist
>> No. 28542
>>28539

Well this wasn't what I was expecting, but it's nice to see things resolved without a massive fight.

[X]Over the mansion is more direct.
[X]Have Wade deal with them.

I'm hoping that Wade can talk the sisters into standing down, similar to what Reimu did here.

Since we should consider having someone deal with a boss doesn't always mean a battle. Since if Wade or Suika tried going, they'd have more of a fight.
>> No. 28543
>>28542
Why risk possibly having to fight them if talking them out of it doesn't work when you can just avoid them altogether and be sure you wont have to fight them?

[x] I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
[x] Have Wade deal with the next duelist
>> No. 28544
[X]Over the mansion is more direct.
[X]Have Wade deal with them.
>> No. 28545
[x] I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
[x] Have Wade deal with the next duelist
>> No. 28546
[0] I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
[1] Have Wade deal with the next duelist
>> No. 28547
[x] Over the mansion is more direct.
[x] But... You don't want to fight. You don't want to hurt them. Remember all the good times you shared? All the memories?
-[x] Try and reason your way out of fighting. Strike Merlin's weak spot with puppydog eyes if you have to.
>> No. 28548
[x] I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
[x] Have Wade deal with the next duelist
>> No. 28549
>>28543

Chances are we'd run into someone else who won't back down that easily.

Also I think it's a bit unfair having us decide to deals with a boss next, not knowning who it is.

In this regard Wade's a decent choice since due to all the good will he's gotten he can try to talk most folks out of fighting.

But as if choosing before knowing who we fight is doing so blindly. (It worked out great this time, though Yuuka as a 'stage one boss' is amusing), but Kudos on not typecasting Yuuka as a monster that blasts first ask questions never. (That only happens if you're stupid enough to hurt her flowers)
>> No. 28550
>>28549
I tend to view Yuuka as being polite to a fault, and only becomes the youkai everyone fears when she's been enraged beyond all reason. Heck, the only reason she attacks Reimu and Marisa in Lotus Land Story is because they wake her up and attack her, in Phantasmagoria of Flower Viewing she isn't looking for a fight.

Also, Cirno's the stage one boss, Elly the stage two midboss (which means technically she was powered down from LLS, or was Reimu simply far more powerful?), Yuuka's just passing by but still counts as stage two.
Though I suppose it's a bit unfair to just make people decide who to have fight the next boss without at least giving hints on who it would be, but you got the name of the boss of blood lake and one stage three route.

---

[X]I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers, find an alternate route.
-[X]Have Wade deal with the next duelist.

"Reimu, I don't really want to fight the Prismrivers either, so can we take an alternate route?" Well, call me soft but I don't enjoy hurting people, especially close friends like the musicians that live in the manor we would have passed over.

"Sure thing, we'll just give the Prismriver mansion a wide berth just to be sure." Reimu then started flying off in a direction that would put us far enough away to hopefully let us go undetected. Though that does leave the question of who are we going to face next...

"Huh? These aren't fairies..." Suika looked somewhat confused about the sudden change of enemies, and quite honestly so am I. Instead of the various fairies we've been encountering suddenly we're seeing marshmallow shaped ghosts with closed eyes and headbands who have their their tongues sticking out. How they fire bullets of danmaku is beyond me.

"Ghosts... I didn't think this kind of spirit still existed." Reimu was still swatting them down with ease, but looked somewhat concerned at the fact they even exist.

"What's the big deal? They come swarming up and we'll swat 'em down no problem!" Of course, I doubt anything that is essentially stage fodder would pose much of a threat to one of the four devas of the mountain.

"I'm not worried about the ghosts themselves, I'm trying to remember why they showed up in the first place." Reimu did indeed look deep in thought even as she blasted down those ghosts by the dozen. Now that I've actually payed attention I notice that everything we're throwing at these ghosts seems to tear right through them, yet for every one we strike down there's another that takes its place. "They never showed up like this until I had to go fight Mima the second time when she started causing an incident, and that was because someone made them instead of these being natural spirits."

"Who would bother to make an endless swarm of weak enemies like this?" Heck, even my crescent shaped shots that only fired forward were tearing right through them.

"That's what I'm trying to remember, it was some weird girl who mixed technology with magic and wanted to help cause an incident." Then Reimu looked like a light turned on in her head, just in time for a giant eyeball to float down a couple hundred feet in front of us. "Now I remember! Oh hell, this girl gave me problems the last time we fought."

"Nyahahahaha, this is a girl?" Suika and I are both in the dark about who she's talking about, at least until a hatch opened up at the top of the eyeball.

Since I've failed to descirbe it until now, the eyeball in questions is pretty big. As in it's probably about twice as big as a large tank with a solid back lid covering all but the open part of the red eye. Black wings with purple membrane adorn the side, though I find it hard to believe that those are doing anything to keep it afloat, and three large purple tentacles trail outward from the bottom. The whole thing either looks like the most lifelike attempt at making a machine look like a monster or the most inorganic looking real monster I've ever seen.

"It's been a long time Hakurei." The 'girl' who hauled herself out to sit on her thing was more like a grown woman than the young girl I imagined. Brown hair, hazelnut colored eyes, light skin, and what appeared to be a somewhat grease stained white shirt with rolled up sleeves and black pants that did a slightly better job of hiding the stains made for an interesting sight. Obviously not too concerned about her appearance. "I hope you haven't forgotten me, though since it's been years and you're only human it'd make sense for you to forget."

"Right, like I could forget Rika and your tank Evil Eye Sigma. That thing was a complete pain the last time we fought." Reimu actually just floated there at the same pace we were going at, completely ignoring the ghosts. Well, the fact that they stopped firing and are now floating around the eyeball made it easier to ignore them.

"Good, then I hope you realise that I've spent the last few years rebuilding and improving what you destroyed so long ago. Now take a good look at my magitech before I take you for my own!" Wow, does Rika even hear what's coming out of her mouth?

"You make it sound like you're a lesbian when you say it like that." Huh, I think I should edit these options while I'm thinking about it, Ion Beam Frigates never were all that strong...

"Guh, who asked you?!" Rika's gone red in the face after finally realising what her words probably meant to everyone else nearby. "Speaking of which, I don't think we've ever met. Might I ask you for your name? And yours?" She adressed me first, then Suika.

"The name's Wade. I guess you haven't been looking around Gensokyo for the last year or so." First she's going on about how Reimu's going to lose and now she's exchanging pleasantries with everyone else?

"Suika Ibuki, one of the four devas of the mountain!" Suika's pretty quick to accept the sudden change in topic as well.
"Nice to meet you both then. So, Suika, you're an Oni right?" Rika's completely lost sight of what she was doing about fourty seconds ago. "And I hesitate to think you're human Wade, not with the way you've been firing laser beams non-stop." Why is she looking at me like that?

"Yup, I'm an Oni all right, and Wade's a spirit. A really strong spirit!" Don't go saying things like that Suika!

"Strong? Hmm... The readings I've been getting do support what you're saying, toss in the fact that he's reconfiguring his options as we speak and..." Rika trailed off as she started playing around with a projected touch screen that I can only assume displayed information regarding the three of us. "Amazing... It's settled! I've got to have you!"

"What?" No seriously, what? How did this woman go from not knowing who I am to wanting to take me home in under two minutes?

"You're an absolute piece of work! But how do I convince you to let me drag you off to do experiments on you?..." Rika's off in her own little world right now... I'm betting we're beyond the point of being able to talk her out of this. "Oh yeah, spellcard rules! If I win, you have to come with me, and it's too late to back out! Wade, I challenge you to a spellcard duel!"

"This is ridiculous and a waste of time." Reimu's facepalming at Rika's antics right now, while Suika's watching with eager anticipation.

---
Part two coming later, just wanted to get this out now. I happen to like how Rika's coming out so far.
>> No. 28551
I just remembered, are you going to use Death Sign [Apocalypse]?
>> No. 28552
>>28551
At this point I think it wouldn't be in character for Wade to use that kind of spellcard. Hate Sign is acceptable because it's directed at only a couple people, but Death Sign [Apocolypse] would probably require a far more irrational hate of everything to really justify having it.
>> No. 28553
>>28552

Yeah Wade's starting to get over his issues, thus he's not so inclined to use those spell cards. That and he has shown more of a tendency to favor transforming than proper spell cards.

Talk about a blast from the past.

Rika's interesting so far, closet lesbian much?

And I don't have a clear idea of how she'd fight in that tank (only Reimu would have an idea)

But I guess I was right in the matter of running into a boss that wouldn't back down.
>> No. 28554
>>28552

What spell cards do we have again? It's been so long since we've used any.
>> No. 28555
>>28554
Black Sea [Shatter the Lurking Nightmare]
Lucid Dreaming [Pink Elephant in the Room]
Dream Sign [Magnificent Illusion]
Hate Sign [Helldoken]
Waking Dream [Travel to a Distant Land]
Border Sign [Boundary Between Dream and Nightmare]
Nightmare Sign [True Destruction]
Creation [A New World]
Death Sign [Black Death]
Life Sign [Long Live the King]
White Inferno [Compelling the Waiting Dream]

The ones not currently avalible are:
Boundary Sign [Border of Life and Death]
Taboo [Apocolypse] (Unlikely to be used this playthrough)
Dream Sign [Raining Little Girls]
>> No. 28556
>Taboo [Apocolypse] (Unlikely to be used this playthrough)

Something tells me that if this is ever to be used, it would not be a good sign at all.
>> No. 28557
>>28553
>implying that people in Gensokyo aren't lesbian by default.
>> No. 28559
>>28552
Because having words like 'death' and 'apocalypse' in your spell cards just for the coolness factor is completely irrational and unjustifiable when you don't hate everyone.

Especially when it doesn't really have to mean the death of the human race, but something with deeper or abstract meaning.
>> No. 28560
>>28559
You'll notice that he didn't nix the [Black Plague] one.
>> No. 28561
>>28560
True, I didn't see that.

Which makes me question it even more.
>> No. 28562
>>28560
It's [Black Death], not black plague.

Anyways I suppose treating Taboo [Apocalypse] as little more than an abstract concept would be acceptable. The reason I denied use of it before was because I got it in my head that Wade would react to the spellcard like he would if he used Hate Sign [Helldouken].

Though I don't really see anon using spellcards at this point unless I actively deny the use of transformations, which most likely will not happen until (or unless) Wade chooses to merge body and soul.

---

So now I'm stuck battling a closet lesbian who decided to take me home. While I would like to be able to put 'able to make lesbians go bisexual' on the list of things I can do, I doubt Rika's going to strap me to her bed once she takes me home.

Good god, I really am like Yukari.

"Hey, what's the holdup? I'm going to start shooting even if you aren't ready!" Rika had started moving back into her eyeball tank while I was monolouging and only had her head out by this point.

"Alright, alright..." I had taken the time to reconfigure the Ion Cannon options into Quad Ion Options, which if memory serves the Kadesh quad Ion Frigates are much more powerful than Kushan or Taidaan Ion Frigates so I should see a proportionate increase in power. Though one thing did cross my mind: We already dealt with someone who didn't use spellcards. "Wait, do you have any spellcards or are you just going to shoot non-stop until I knock out your tank?"

"Erk." Rika's voice was now being projected out of Evil Eye Sigma, and I couldn't help but notice that the eyeball was changing expression right along with the tone of voice. "I knew I forgot something..."

"You spent years rebuilding and improving that giant eyeball and never once thought of making spellcards?" Reimu arched an eyebrow at Rika's poor planning. "How in the world were you going to beat me?"

"By blasting you with Danmaku until you're unconscious of course! Though I did underestimate your growth in power, those ghostlys weren't really enough... Eh, you're next anyways." Rika turned her attention back to me after finishing her response to Reimu. "I suppose I'll just have to turtle through your patterns then."

"What about a race type duel? Neither side has to use spellcards and we can still head off to our destination before sunset." A slight exaggeration on Reimu's part, it's still early in the morning by my guess.

"Race type? That's the one where opponents fly alongside each other and charge up energy by blasting enemies so they can hit each other right?" Has Rika done this type of duel before?

"That's the gist of it, but you're both got until we reach Blood Lake to finish your duel, if you aren't done by then you'll have to reschedule." Reimu then starts flying past Rika's tank before either she or I can do anything to stop her. "The sooner you get moving the sooner you get done."

No arguing that. I speed ahead of Rika and- Barely dodge the laser she fired while I wasn't looking. What?

"Eh, screw it. I'm just going to knock all three of you out so I can take you home. I don't know if I have enough places to stick you three, so I guess I'll have to use 'ol Sigma to restrain the shrine maiden." So why did she even ask about Danmaku?!

"You... Ugh, Wade, could you deal with her? I don't want to get too close anymore." Reimu's providing long range support by kicking her Yin-Yang orb at the tank's vulnerable eye while Suika's tossing large boulders periodically.

"Ah! Three on one isn't fair!" Despite what Rika says, the dense volleys of bullets and curving lasers aren't exactly fair either seeing as there's almost no room to move, and occasionally no room to maneuver at all. Illegal by spellcard rules, but what can you do when the miko's already trying to kick the offender's ass?

[X]Just transorm into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Specify)
[X]16 Ion Beams vs. one giant eyeball almost seems unfair...
[X]Just make a break for it. Worst comes to worst we can get anyone else we face caught up in Rika's crossfire.
[X]Write-in

---
I don't know why it felt apropriate to stop here. Also, does Rika have a tentacle fetish?
>> No. 28564
[x] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)

Now with this, pants will be shat.
>> No. 28566
[X]16 Ion Beams vs. one giant eyeball almost seems unfair...
>> No. 28568
[x] Just transorm into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (FF7 Bahamut ZERO)

Lets Just Nuke the Tank from Orbit
>> No. 28569
[x] Just transorm into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (FF9 - Bahamut)
>> No. 28570
[x] Just transorm into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (FF7 Bahamut ZERO)

Lets Just Nuke the Tank from Orbit
>> No. 28572
File 12590237743.jpg- (54.70KB , 750x600 , ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell.jpg ) [iqdb]
28572
[x] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Baneblade)
>> No. 28573
[x] Just transorm into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (FF7 - Knights of Round)

If we are going to go overpowered, might as well do this. assuming Wade can split off into seven, otherwise.

[X] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (FF9 - Bahamut)
>> No. 28574
[X]Just transorm into something exactly equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Evil Eye Sigma)
>> No. 28575
Oh come on guys, there's more overpowered forms than Bahamut. I saw a video of Dead Space's Hive Mind and thought it looked rather interesting, and making it fly should be interesting if it won.

Bladebane... Giant flying tank? I actually like the idea. I was personally thinking of Olga Flow's first form myself.

Yes, Wade can split, but each split becomes proportionately weaker as a result.
>> No. 28576
[x] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)
>> No. 28577
[x] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)
>> No. 28578
>>28567 here

Changing vote. This will be amazing.

[0] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)
>> No. 28579
[x] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)

I can't wait to see the looks on their faces.
>> No. 28580
>>28572 here
Changing vote.
I choose living flesh over cold steel.

[x] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)
>> No. 28581
[x] Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)
>> No. 28582
That was a quick reversal once I started pushing for variety.

---

[X]Just transform into something equally overpowered and let Reimu and Suika deal with anything else we encounter later. (Dead Space Hive Mind)

Okay, ten seconds of this endless barrage and I'm already sick of this. But I do have an advantage in the form of a malliable spirit and a vast mental database of different possible forms to take, so why not make use of it? Also, I might just stun Rika into utter silence with what I'm planning. My only question is if it'll hold up under such withering fire since the weakpoints are going to be well within the area she can hit...

"Reimu, Suika, you might want to give me some room, I'm going to transform." It seems like common sense since the Hive Mind is a massive beast and will need plenty of room to move. More if it's flying.

"Fine, this far enough?" Reimu backs off more than far enough, and Suika does the same.

"Perfect." So now it begins.

First I let my form lose shape until I'm more or less a pale humanoid blob, then I start picturing the intended beast in my mind clearly enough to where I won't get any details wrong. Then I feel my spirit expand and shape itself into the Hive Mind's grotesque form, and while I can't yet see, the sounds of suprise around me tells me no one could have expected this. I speed up the process, playing up the horror factor since it wasn't painful in the slightest, first by truning my massive head into the growth adorned tooth-filled hole for a mouth, then let my body follow suit into the warped body of the Hive Mind, which upon forming properly I noticed that flying is now incredibly awkward, then let the various bony tentacles burst out of the various points on my body where the Hive Mind had its tentacles. I conveniently left out the growths on the stomach area so Rika wouldn't be able to take advantage of such a glaring weakness. All I had left to do was to give off the inhuman roar that signaled the start of the battle and I'm ready to kick Rika's ass.

"What the hell? What IS that?!" Reimu looks disgusted by my new form, but I also notice she's backing off even farther than before.

"Dunno, but it's huge! Bet it couldn't beat an Oni in sheer strength though." Suika looks positively thrilled at the prospect of having something so challenging to fight. Though given my luck she could probably tear off the tentacles and stuff them down my throat beofre punching out the stomach area without a second thought. Plus the fact that Oni live in or are native to Hell I guess I shouldn't be suprised at the fact that Suika's more excited than anything else.

Rika, as I expected, had stopped firing upon seeing me turn into this horrible monster. Given that Evil Eye Sigma's eye was focused on me and that the pupil and iris had both shrunk to almost comical levels I'd bet that Rika's scared shitless about this new form.

"You've got to be KIDDING ME!" Rika then decided to fire full force, even using the giant laser from before and forced me to shift around to take the blow to my far less vulnerable back before slamming the top of the eyeball tank with a couple bony tentacles.

"You know, all I can say is I hope this thing isn't in folklore. If it is I'm going to bug Yukari until she takes care of it." Reimu is simply keeping pace with me at this point, either because she can't take her eyes off the hideous form or because she doesn't want to get left behind.

"Aw, come on, I think it'd be fun to take something like this down!" Suika stayed close to Reimu, probably just so she could hold a conversation with the miko without having to shout to make herself heard.

My next trick involved grabbing hold of the tank and slamming it into the ground repeatedly until EES's danmaku fire finally forced me to withdraw the tentacles or risk losing them from the sheer amount of damage they're taking.
Rika on the other hand, turned out to be pretty vicious when frightened, or perhaps because she was even more determined to beat me because she's blasting me with high-intensity lasers every chance she gets. The only reason I get any kind of break is because her tank overheats occasionally, which doubled as a defense mechanism because it was excusiatingly painful to touch, even with thick bone tentacles. Regarless I have to keep slamming the tank or else she really will beat me. I may have covered up the stomach weakness, but anything goes down if you blast it hard enough long enough.

I start looking for any possible weakness I can exploit, which I begin by trying to puncture its wings. Instead of slowing down or crashing to the ground like I had hoped it maintained its current level of speed and maneuverability. While it wans't much, I wasn't exactly what you'd call tiny...

"Hah, getting desperate? Tired maybe? Is your big bulk that hard to maintain?" Rika's getting even more agressive with her attacks, retracting EES's tentacles so I can't just tear them out, and leaving the veiwport open less often. But that does leave me feeling rather stupid for not considering such an obvious weakness, or is it that I don't want to get my only means of attack fried? I don't have much of a choice either way so I just start stabbing the eye whenever possible. And promptly lost one of the tentacles to concentrated danmaku fire. Damn.

Of course, Rika's not too far off the mark. This big form is awkward to fly in, I'm a gigantic target and I'm slowly losing limbs. Though if there's a bright side to all this, it's that I think I'm taking down her spell shield with all the melee attacks. In a moment of either desperation or downright stupidity I used the meat grinder for a mouth to clamp down on the smaller tank and begin tearing at it. I know I'm getting somewhere because I'm feeling the shield fail in places, but I'm giving Rika the perfect opportunity to lay waste to the interior of my mouth in the process. It's officially an ugly damage race to see who fails first. At least until the white-hot pain is too much to bear and I spit the offending craft out of my mouth before it melts my teeth.

Though I wasn't quite done. I managed to punch right through the sheild and into Sigma's armor, albiet not very far, and started grinding it into the ground while slamming it repeatedly.

"Augh! Fine! Enough, you won!" Rika's voice sounded out of the damaged tank, and I was confident of my victory. For all of two seconds before I got blasted one last time with something about twice as big as a Master Spark. "Dammit, that didn't work either?"

"Give up Rika, you've lost again." Reimu got close enough to the damaged tank to let Rika hear her words, and I crash my now oversized Necromorph butt onto the surrounding landscape, taking stock of just how much damage this form took.

"This doesn't mean I'm done! That fight was pretty interesting, and now I've got new data and new kinks to work out! See you guys later!" Rika's tank still works, and she flies off in it without another word.

"Wade, will you turn into something else at least? You're disgusting as you are." Reimu is making her disdain for my Hive Mind form quite clear. Though given that any of the loose growths have been burst, several tentacles are little more than melted stumps and my teeth feel like someone took an arc welder to them... I think she's got a point.

[X]Hang back while flying and lick your wounds. Even after taking the kind of damage I have this form should be frightening enough to scare away other opponents.
[X]Change back to me before we fly.
[X]Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.
[X]Write-in

---

Now that I think about it, choosing what is essentially a giant all melee form against a tank that spew dense danmaku might not have been your wisest choice, but I did enjoy writing it.
>> No. 28584
[x] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.
>> No. 28585
[0] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.
>> No. 28586
[x] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.
>> No. 28587
[x] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.

>>28582
We still won. Besides, using the same thing over and over eventually gets boring.

Come on, guys. Thousands of movies. Thousands of video games. Use your imagination.
>> No. 28588
File 12590403301.jpg- (52.01KB , 398x360 , FigPantherLoose1a.jpg ) [iqdb]
28588
>>28587

I was actually thinking of turning into the Panther Alien at some point to freak out Ben, Naomi and Marine. And possibly roaming the forest to see what reactions we'd get.
>> No. 28589
[x] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.

You know people, you should think about function a bit more as opposed to "ooooh that looks cool", thinking strategically. Moments like this makes one think that anon is a idiot colony.

>>28587
But it could have been handled better, heard of a Pyrrhic victory? It's a victory with costs so great that it wasn't even worth attaining.

I guess either Reimu or Suika would have to handle things for the nevet 'stage'
>> No. 28590
[x] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.

As of what, I have no idea. The only beings I remember with strong regenerative capabilities are trolls (no) servants (no, no) and Vampires (in the middle of the day? No)
Any suggestions?
>> No. 28591
>>28587
I happen to agree with >>28589 about the results of that particular transformation in battle. I wasn't saying variety was a bad thing, I was saying anon should think about what form might be best suited for the task at hand while still thinking up something different. Heck, I tossed in a suggestion for a form that would have made that battle far easier, yet almost everyone who voted bandwagoned onto the Necromorph Hive Mind train regardless of its impracticality in battle.

It's possible to have form and function without sacrificing variety. Also anon's making me think I should drop possible transformation choices as well as a 'choose for yourself' option.
>> No. 28592
[+] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor. (Guyver-1)
>> No. 28593
>>28591
One of your options was transforming into something equally overpowered, and with EES being a creepy looking thing, I decided to go with one of the biggest, scariest motherfuckers out there. EES was pretty easy in my book, so I figured the tentacles would have taken it out in a few quick hits.

I'm sorry to reflect this back on you, but the bandwagon only started up after you agreed the Hive Mind looked good, and didn't give much detail to your own idea. Anon tends to go with whatever the writer would be interested in writing and might have a good chance of succeeding if he enjoys it. If it serves their own interest as well, all the better.

Don't remove our freedom due to one bad choice (a choice that still won, thank you). Especially when it's the creativity that makes this story even better.
>> No. 28594
[x] Turn into something else entirely, maybe something that doesn't take much effort to hold or fly in. Maybe a healing factor.
>> No. 28595
>>28593
I can enjoy writing something while still thinking it's stupid. Besides, I also said I liked the idea of a flying Bladebane so don't go saying I actively favored just one option. I was trying to get people to use something other than Bahamut to keep the writing process interesting and I suceeded.

And in case you failed to read my post, I said that I felt I should also sugggest possible forms underneath the transformation option while still providing the option to use whatever you desire so long as it gets the popular vote.

While it's true the bandwagon only started after I said I liked the idea, it was in order to try and spark some creativity. I don't think anyone can really blame me for that.
>> No. 28598
>>28595
You didn't say you thought it was stupid, even though you were trying to convince us to vote for something other than Bahamut. You didn't hint at any lack of magical prowess, you didn't even try to make your idea of Olga Flow seem pleasing in the least. Had you tried, we may have went with the tank or your suggestion. You've engaged readers about choices before, but decided not to now. You turned around afterwards to insult the choice we made, then went on to say anon should have chosen what they thought would have best suited the task at hand. Well, that was the choice we thought would work.

And as long as the writer is happy, the readers tend to be happy. So throwing in your opinions can change the flow of voting. You noticed it and commented on it. Something you're quite capable of being blamed for.

Lastly, you've given us options of possible transformations to choose from in the past. When you say "drop" it sounds like you're getting rid of free choice altogether. Also, giving options might limit the imagination by making the voter think there are certain guidelines or preferences to vote by, or that anything else wouldn't be a good option. The exact opposite of what you wish to achieve.

You have a lot of contradicting opinions, don't you?
>> No. 28599
A possible suggestion for future transformations: Ships from Shumps.

Vic Viper with its options firing lasers

R-90II with its GIGA WAVE CANNON

or even the ship from Radiant Sliversword.

They'd be well suited to such fights.

I'd try suggesting this earlier but folks would be so wrapped up in what'd be cool to look at that it'd get ignored, so I choose the Ion options option, figuring it'd get the job done without much of a fuss.
>> No. 28600
>R-90II with its GIGA WAVE CANNON

This. A thousand times this.
The Force would also make danmaku quite a bit easier to deal with.
>> No. 28601
>>28600

Yeah and it'd make up for the matter of the ship perhaps having a larger hit box.

Though the War Head R-9 variation's Mega Wave Cannon is quite powerful for how quickly it charges to max (as opposed to the Giga's long wait but One shot kills at full charge)
>> No. 28602
Has anyone thought of what might happen if we could turn into Giygas?
>> No. 28603
>>28602

I'd think that it would be impossible, seeing as YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF GIYGAS'S ATTACK.
>> No. 28604
>>28602

Seriously though, how would that even work? Giygas is just a full screen image of moving maroon fetuses and other bits.

Even if we did manage to make it work, anyone who saw it would most likely go insane.
>> No. 28605
>>28598
First of all I thought Anon knew what it was voting for since I try to keep the various transformations true to their source, and the Necromorph Hive Mind has no real ranged or magic options to begin with. My second mistake was as you said not making a case for Olga Flow. I assumed if anon knew what they were getting into with the Hive Mind they would know what a flying tank would be like, or look up Olga Flow for themselves. Hell, I didn't even know what the Necromorph Hive Mind was until I looked it up on Youtube. Why can't anon do the same?


And before you go 'Then post a link' remember that I'm doing this from my Wii, which doesn't allow copypaste. I could do a typed description next time if I feel I can accurately describe it.

As for influencing the voting, yes I am guilty of that but I try to avoid doing it too often, only consciously doing it when the chosen option doesn't sit well with me. The vote to end the date with Yukari in Hakugyokuro early because of a few hitches was the most glaring example because I actively refused to write until something else was picked. I am aware of it as you said, but I'm not apologizing for it.

For the last part, I have included transformation options in the past as you said, but I stopped doing that because anon showed a preference for thinking up their own forms. The problem was that they started relying on certain forms despite the fact that there's an almost endless supply of forms to work with, with the exception of a couple voters pushing for something else, whom you'll notice I was encouraging. Adressing the lack of creativity that you seem to think this would cause, well, anon ignored the ready-made options most every time after the first, so how was that stifling creativity again?

Also, since this thread is so close to autosage I'll have a new one up later tonight. Though I won't say no to some assistance on the matter...
>> No. 28606
>>28604

That and such a thing isn't the best for fighting along side allies. Reimu was creep-ed out enough by the Hive Mind.

>>28605
I sum it up more as "Oooh it looks cool, let's do eet." by the voters than a tactical decision.

Of course we should consider how much SDLT knows about said character, since that's kinda backfired on us (not in a severe way) with the Sol Transformation. (But we learned that Sol can't graze)


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x