[Return]
Archived thread

File 120956849641.jpg - (57.79KB , 512x504 , kill_it_easy.jpg ) [iqdb]
282 No. 282
[X] Control your instincts. Fix the towel and carry Suika out of the bath.

Damn it, it's not the right time to get excited. Suika's not breathing, and even though she's an oni, it isn't a good thing. Wrapping the towel around her body, you take her up and carry her outside, kicking your dirty clothes aside on the way.
Stepping out of the bathroom, the air suddenly feels much lighter. That's kinda logical, given that there is a huge pool of hot water inside. Well, anything that wil help to wake up Suika. You lie her down on the wooden floor. You notice her happy expression, in spite of the fact that she's just knocked herself out hitting her head against a rock. You can't help but smile at this scene. Stupid sexy Suika.
"Ghh, it's not the time for that."
Really, what are you doing, letting your mind wander around pointless things at a time like this. So, what now, what now?

[ ] CPR, then mouth-to-mouth. DO IT FAGGOT.
[ ] Call for someone

>> No. 283
[ ] Call for someone

Don't want to get on a deadly misunderstanding.
>> No. 284
[ ] Call for someone
>> No. 285
Are we wearing anything, like a towel?

If yes: [ ] Call for someone
else { other answer }

> THIS SHRINE
simple as that
>> No. 286
[ ] Call for someone
>> No. 287
[X] Call for someone
I hope we're wearing towel.
>> No. 288
[x] Call for someone, then go back to flexing.
>> No. 290
[X] CPR, then mouth-to-mouth. DO IT FAGGOT.

i think anon is a cool guy. eh liplocks with lolis and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 291
>>287
>I hope we're wearing towel.
Yeah, you are. Towel only.
>> No. 292
First pants only,
now towel only.

We're getting better.
>> No. 293
[x] CPR, then mouth-to-mouth. DO IT FAGGOT.
Breasts Anon has been reborn!
>> No. 294
[X] Call for someone
>> No. 295
File 120957018841.jpg - (10.54KB , 300x300 , 2382.jpg ) [iqdb]
295
I'm going outside for a moment (I have to buy beer). I'll be back in 20-30 minutes and write.
>> No. 297
[X] Call for someone
>> No. 298
[X] CPR, then mouth-to-mouth. DO IT FAGGOT.
CAPS LOCK TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO
>> No. 299
>I'll be back in 20-30 minutes and write.
20 = 2(7) + 6
30 = 4(7) + 2

Goddammit.
>> No. 300
☞ CPR, then mouth-to-mouth. DO IT FAGGOT.

We know random endings can crop up, but how frequent are bad ends?
Time to find out.
>> No. 301
I'm back guys, sorry it took so long.

So will it be [X] Call for someone or you want to change your choice? Just askin~.
>> No. 302
[X] Call for someone
>> No. 304
>>301
Don't fuck with us.
>> No. 306
>>304
>>301
both options are good and you know that.
>> No. 307
File 120957671710.jpg - (78.57KB , 650x650 , 1209376417206.jpg ) [iqdb]
307
It's [ ] Call for someone then.

Writan now.

pic unrelated... or is it?
>> No. 308
[x] CPR, then mouth-to-mouth. DO IT FAGGOT.
Damn it, let me mouth-to-mouth with my loli you faggots.
>> No. 309
>>308
Don't worry, were Nanayanomyous, we are bound to pound a loli or two, and possibly rape two or three Touhous
>> No. 310
>>307

Oh god, it's Mara.

Does this mean we get to summon dickchariot as a Persona later on?
>> No. 311
hey alice fag, will you ever continue the MiGanon vs. WUIG anon fanfic you started ?
>> No. 312
File 120957880663.jpg - (49.05KB , 400x550 , 0397e5c25f7a3430af137356997bd348.jpg ) [iqdb]
312
[X] Call for someone

You deduce that it's rather pointless to give a CPR to an oni. Plus it wouldn't be too good if someone caught you giving her mouth-to-mouth. Yeah, it's better to call for someone to help. Reimu's probably busynow, but there should be someone else at the shrine, right? For example, that 'current deity' person Reimu has mentioned before.
"Uh... Someone? I need a little bit of help here!"
Ugh, it really feels stupid, sitting there with only a towel around your hips, with an almost-naked girl unconscious in front of you.
"Is anyone there? I REALLY need some help!"
Oh fuck it, may as well make yourself look like a total retard.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD SUIKA IS DEAD WHATEVER SHALL I DO?"
Praying that Reimu is indeed busy, you blurt out something unreasonable. Still, no reaction whatsoever.
You sigh.
Then there's no other choice.
Placing your hands on Suika's chest, you prepare to give her a CPR.
"Enjoying yourself, young man?"
Female voice behind you says in rather happy manner.
"I see Suika's found somone equally perverted. Oh, ho, why have you stopped? Continue, continue!"

Turning around you see a woman with long, green hair, wearing a light-blue dress. There's a yellow ribbon on her collar, somehow contrasting with an adult aura she emits, as well as with her relatively big rack. Could this be... Mima?
"Don't mind me, don't mind me! Well then, please continue!"
She's staring at you intently with a "oh-ho why not whore ourselves" grin. What is she even thinking, you only wanted to help Suika, right?

[ ] Explain the situation, ask for help
[ ] Play along, undress Suika and start playing with her nipples
[ ] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.

=======================
>>310
Sorry, but no. No hidden powars except knife proficiency. Also, Mara shoots Shivan Heavy Laser, not dick chariots.
That reminds me, I have to find my Freespace2 CDs.

>>311
Maybe, if I get any good ideas.
>> No. 313
[ ] Explain the situation, ask for help
>> No. 314
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help

Want Reimu. Stay on target.
>> No. 315
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help
>> No. 316
[ ] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.
>> No. 318
>>312
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

That was, like.

So very, very, very anime.

[X] Tell her, "If you can help her, do it. If not, shut up and let me try."
>> No. 319
[x] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.
Oh ho, why not rape a god?
>> No. 320
[ ] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.

no point being nice, I want some action
>> No. 322
[X] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.

MIMA!

New target acquired, highest priority!
>> No. 323
[ ] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.

DO IT
>> No. 324
[x] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.
Those boobs. I think I'll caress them.
>> No. 325
[ ] Play along, undress Suika and start playing with her nipples
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>> No. 326
[x] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.

fuck yeah
>> No. 327
[x] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.

I really think we OUGHT to take the first option, but honestly, the third one is more in line with our random psychotic tendencies.

I have to admit, it's kind of fun, picking the insane choices.
>> No. 330
[X] Play along, undress Suika and start playing with her nipples
[X] Ask her how she knows that Suika isn't in danger.

She heard us and somehow knows Suika is not dead, maybe already sleeping.
>> No. 331
>>328
Deleted my post in favor of this.
[X] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.
>> No. 332
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help
>> No. 333
☞ That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. RIP N TEAR
>> No. 334
[X] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.
>> No. 335
File 120957989328.jpg - (14.87KB , 482x343 , JPGANTICS.jpg ) [iqdb]
335
Now that I think about it, I should've put a "[ ] Axe her for help" option there. Bonus points if you get the reference.
>> No. 336
>>335
MIMA FREEMAN OVER HERE!
And Mima walked real fast over!


[X] Explain the situation, ask for help
>> No. 337
[X] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.
>> No. 338
[x] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. What she needs to wear as a hat is a cake of dried semen.
>> No. 340
>Searching my Freespace2 CDs.
>I'll be back in 20-30 minutes and write.
>> No. 341
>>340

Couldn't find them.

Writan now.
>> No. 342
File 120958285010.jpg - (4.59KB , 320x240 , Mara320x240.jpg ) [iqdb]
342
[X] That yellow ribbon doesn't suit her. Rip it off.

Yeah, that's Mima. No doubt about that. But there's something wrong. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong! There's something not suiting there. Why. Why is there this feeling again? Why are there so many things that... should disappear? This feeling again... This feeling. This voice in your head.
/Irregularity. Make it disappear. There is no place for that in your world./
Why, why is a simple ribbon making you feel so angry. That ribbon. It really shouldn't be there. That ribbon.
"Hey, kid, what's wrong with you? Is there something on my... chest? Ooooh."
She makes that smile again.
"I see~. Suika is not enough for you, is she? You little pervert you~."
She laughs.
/Now. She's distracted. Now's the chance. Do it. Eliminate the irregularity./
Yes, the voice is right.
Seizing this opportunity, you dash towards Mima.
Your target is there.
On her collar.
That ribbon which shouldn't be there.
Cathing it with your hand, you rip it off.
Along with fragments of Mima's dress.
You instinctively jump back to avoid any counter attacks. But turns out it was pointless, since Mima's too busy looking shocked, staring at her breasts that, freed from clothings' restrain, are now fully exposed for the world to admire.
"Wha..."
She seems to slowly regain her senses.
"What are you..."
And so do you. Suddenly realizing what you've just done, you throw aside the ribbon.
"I-- I-- That wasn't my fault! I didn't want to d--"
But you're not able to finish. Mima's hand catches your head from the front.
"Why did you... How DARE you...?"
Her grip is getting stronger.
"To me, Mima, the deity of Hakurei Shrine... Unforgivable!"
And even stronger. Dull pain fills your brain.

Crack... Splash!

With that silly sound, your skull is crushed.

...

BAD END
You have 2 continues left.
Return one choice back?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
>> No. 343
[x] Yes

Ah well, at least we saw her breasts
>> No. 344
[x] Yes
That was worth it.
>> No. 345
[X] Yes

and then

[X] Explain the situation, ask for help.

Faggots.
>> No. 346
>>342

[X] Yes
[X] The explain option
>> No. 347
[X] Yes
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help.

Alright, fun's over. Time to play it straight.

Just make a more favorable impression on Mima, and we can get another chance to see delicious spirit boobs later. Preferably with her permission.
>> No. 348
[ ] Yes
[ ] Play along, undress Suika and start playing with her nipples

Should have died to this one.
>> No. 349
[ ] Yes
>> No. 350
File 120958336748.jpg - (161.71KB , 1360x580 , 1209066858023.jpg ) [iqdb]
350
White haze covering your mind disappears. Shaking off a weird feeling in your head, you notice that Mima's staring at you intently with a "oh-ho why not whore ourselves" grin. What is she even thinking, you only wanted to help Suika, right?

[ ] Explain the situation, ask for help
[ ] Play along, undress Suika and start playing with her nipples
>> No. 351
>>350
See

>>345
For my vote, please.
>> No. 352
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help
>> No. 353
[X] Yes
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help.
>> No. 354
>>350

>>348
>> No. 355
[ ] Explain the situation, ask for help

god, this already won

simply look at the votes from 2 choices back, substract the yellow ribbon votes and tada
>> No. 356
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help

Fuck her if she can't take a joke.
>> No. 357
>>355

It doesn't work that way. What if all the yellow ribbon voters would rather play with Suika's nipples than ask for help?
>> No. 358
File 120958444860.jpg - (32.04KB , 567x379 , 1208890937568.jpg ) [iqdb]
358
[X] Explain the situation, ask for help

Yeah, that's right. You were not trying to do... anything weird to Suika. She's only a child after all! Uh, well, she may be over nine thousand years old, but she's still a child, so yeah. A child that likes stalking people and drinking huge amounts of alcohol. Wait, that doesn't sound childlike at all! You're running in circles there!
"Uh, you're Mima, right?"
She nods.
"This isn't what it looks like." you try to explain "I was sitting peacefully in the bathroom, when Suika suddenly stormed in and hit her head on a rock while trying to headbutt me. That's all, really. I know I'm not in position to make excuses, but please, believe me! I swear that's all!"
Mima's face straightens.
"Awww, is that so? How boring. And here I thought someone would finally teach Suika a lesson..."
She really seems disappointed.
"Anyways" you interrupt "Please, help me wake her up. She's uncoscious and not breathing. I fear the worst."
Mima looks at you for a while with a blank expression, then bursts with laugher.
"Ahahaha! She's an oni, silly, she can take much more than that! Here, let me show you."
Mima gestures you to stand aside, then kneels near Suika.
"Suika, wake up."
No reaction.
"Wake up, or I'll be rough."
Still nothing.
"As you wish."
Ignoring your shocked stare, Mima raises her fist and hits Suika on the head. Hard. So hard the wooden floor breaks under Suika's head.
"Owwww..."
There is a silent moan.
"What's going on? I can't see anything! And why does my head hurt so much?"
Suika seems not to realize she has someone's fist on her face.
Mima smiles to you and retracts her arm.
"See? I told you."
Little oni sits up, massaging her forehead.
"Uwaaah, that really hurt, Mima! What did you do that for?!"
"Ask this young man here, he seems to know better." with those words, Mima simply vanishes into thin air.
Suika looks at you with teary eyes.
Then suddenly her expression changes to that of a shock.
"YOU!"
And changes back to pained and lost one.
"Eeeh, who are you again?"

[ ] "I'm the spider-- I mean I'm Nanaya. You brought me the medicine in the morning, remember?"
[ ] "Nanaya. What the hell were you thinking, trying to headbutt me all of a sudden?"
[ ] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
>> No. 359
>>358
[ ] "I'm the spider-- I mean I'm Nanaya. You brought me the medicine in the morning, remember?"
>> No. 360
[ ] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
>> No. 361
[X] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."

Make a colon-three face while we say it.
>> No. 362
[X] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
>> No. 363
[X] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
My name is Nanaya and you breasts are visible to me.
>> No. 364
[ ] "I'm the goddam bat-- I mean I'm Nanaya. You brought me the medicine in the morning, remember?"
>> No. 365
[X] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
>> No. 366
File 120958572275.png - (13.05KB , 289x287 , 120897518795.png ) [iqdb]
366
>>363

Pervert Eyes of Breast Perception.
>> No. 367
>>364
Seconded.
[X] "I'm the goddam bat-- I mean I'm Nanaya. You brought me the medicine in the morning, remember?"
>> No. 368
[X] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
Boku wa Nanaya to moshimasu, dakedo sugataka miemazen
Nano~Desu
>> No. 369
>>368

rage.jpg
>> No. 370
[X] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
[X] "Though I'm more interested in Mima's."

...
>> No. 372
>>369
anta wa hidoi ne~ ;_;
>> No. 373
File 120958681667.png - (58.30KB , 446x112 , bez tytułu.png ) [iqdb]
373
>>368

This post is an eyesore.
>> No. 374
File 120958691222.jpg - (43.92KB , 610x710 , RAGE.jpg ) [iqdb]
374
>>368
DAMN YOU TO THE FIREY AND MAGGOT FILLED DEPTHS OF HELL
>> No. 375
>>368
Go back to sleep Hanyuu
>> No. 376
File 120958843168.jpg - (16.58KB , 320x240 , 1187131592474.jpg ) [iqdb]
376
Touhou squad, this is YAF. Our base is under heavy fire from Alcohol Federation. Try to hold your line for a while longer, expect reinforcements tomorrow. YAF out.
>> No. 377
[x] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."

Hanyu is EPIC WIN.
>> No. 379
[x] "Nanaya. I'd your breasts."
>> No. 380
[x] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."

So basically we would have gotten away with tsurupettan massage.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>> No. 382
[x] "Nanaya. What the hell were you thinking, trying to headbutt me all of a sudden?"

She doesn't care if we can see her breasts.
>> No. 384
>>382
She doesn't really care about anything. That makes her a cool guy.
>> No. 385
File 120963510597.jpg - (229.56KB , 400x600 , 01.jpg ) [iqdb]
385
[X] "Nanaya. I can see your breasts."

"Nanaya. I can see your breasts."
Suika tilts her head, seemingly ignoring the last part of your introduction. Oh well, at least you get to see her bare chest without getting in much pain. Not that there is much to stare at...
"AH! YOU! You're the one Reimu had me carry all the way to the shrine!"
Your hand almost automatically slaps your forehead. So she didn't even bother carrying you to the shrine after rescuing you. That's so Reimu-like. Well, you can't blame her for being herself, now can you?
In the meantime, Suika has already stood up and is now circling around you, carefully studying every inch of your body. Her towel slips further. Trying to release the tension, you ask.
"W-what's wrong?"
"Eeeh..."
She stops and places her hands on her hips.
"I couldn't take a good look at you earlier, since Mima took you from me as soon as I reached the shrine grounds, but... You're not really fit for an adult human male, are you?"
Ugh, here comes the blow. Yeah, you're not a basement dweller like some of your 'friends' from image boards, but you never expressed much interest in excersising either. There was a time when you went to a body building gym, but you got thrown out for calling one of the regulars a "brainless meatbag" .
"I-is that so? Why the remark?"
Suika sighs.
"I heard you took out a youkai with a simple knife. Sure, you got seriously messed up in the process, but still, killing a youkai without years of training or special weapons... I thought you'd be more of a "HUGE GUTS" kinda man." Suika tries to represent her thoughts by imitating some manly poses and shouting out some incomprehensible nonsense.
You can't help but laugh.
"Hey! Don't laugh at me~!" she frowns in irritation
"Haha, sorry, sorry. I couldn't help it. It looked so cute I had to laugh."
"Don't call me cute! I'm an oni, you know! You ought to be scared of me!"
Her mad expression is not helping. She really looks cute when angry.
"Anyways" she says when you finally stop laughing "How exactly did you take out that youkai? It's not that common to see a human capable of doing that."

[ ] "I'm just awesome as that. I can still see your breasts. Doesn't it bother you one bit?"
[ ] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"
[ ] "She was a fragile thing. Blades of summer sliced her apart."
>> No. 386
[x] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

Sounds good to me.
>> No. 387
File 120963598233.jpg - (195.82KB , 777x1232 , 1209211454190.jpg ) [iqdb]
387
I'm going outside to drink with my friend.

Will return later.
>> No. 388
[ ] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

First option's tempting, but knowing Suika, she'd challenge us to a wrestling mat-....


[X] "I'm just awesome as that. I can still see your breasts. Doesn't it bother you one bit?"

IT'S WORTH THE CONCUSSION!!!
>> No. 389
[ ] "I'm just awesome as that. I can still see your breasts. Doesn't it bother you one bit?"
>> No. 390
[X] "She was a fragile thing. Blades of summer sliced her apart."

I have my reasons.
>> No. 391
[ ] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"
>> No. 392
[X] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"
>> No. 393
[ ] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

fuck yeah bathing with loli

let's invite Mima to join us as well
>> No. 394
[X] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"
>> No. 395
[x] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

That YandereAliceFag is a pretty cool guy. eh drinks as much as ZUN and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 396
[x] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

...Just wondering, though: Isn't she supposed to be cleaning up the mess we made on the steps of the shrine?
>> No. 397
[ ] "She was a fragile thing. Blades of summer sliced her apart."
>> No. 398
[X] "She was a fragile thing. Blades of summer sliced her apart."

Murder is like fucking poetry.
>> No. 399
[X] "She was a fragile thing. Blades of summer sliced her apart."

This is so Nanaya.

>...Just wondering, though: Isn't she supposed to be cleaning up the mess we made on the steps of the shrine?

she probably budded some mini-suikas
>> No. 401
>>396
>...Just wondering, though: Isn't she supposed to be cleaning up the mess we made on the steps of the shrine?

Reimu said she'd tell her to do it later, and when you arrived at the bathroom, there was already a bath prepared by Suika. And preparing a bath like that takes some time, doesn't it? Reimu just couldn't find Suika (who would search for Suika in the bathroom?) and went straight to her shrine duties.

Well, the mess can wait. No one comes to the shrine after all, right? Right?
>> No. 402
File 120965261998.jpg - (36.19KB , 307x300 , 1208463632285.jpg ) [iqdb]
402
>>401
Oi, Hakurei!
>> No. 403
So did a winner get called then?
>> No. 404
[x] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"
>> No. 405
File 120965312160.jpg - (387.27KB , 839x1200 , 1208966255341.jpg ) [iqdb]
405
>>402
>> No. 406
[x] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

plz make mima join in on the fun
>> No. 407
[x] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"
>> No. 408
[z] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

if you know what I emamn
>> No. 409
>>408
>>if you know what I emamn
>>emamn

You lost me.
>> No. 410
File 120966088670.jpg - (477.75KB , 1024x768 , 8ff8aea3a7df6bc93fa03af12343ffcf.jpg ) [iqdb]
410
[X] "Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I'll tell you the whole story?"

Oh, well, standing there naked won't do you any good. If Reimu comes by, she won't be pleased to see you in this state, talking with half-naked Suika. Better hide somewhere.
"Hey, why won't we return to the bathroom and I' tell you whole story?"
Suika looks at you for a while, then nods her head with a smile.
"Yeah! Let's go, let's go! Story time!"
Grabbing your hand, she drags you back into the bathroom.

"Wheeee!"
Suika jumps happily into the water, splashing it everywhere around.
"Come in, come in!"

You sit in the water and relax.
"So what about the story?"
Suika sits in front of you, her hands crossed on her chest. You can't help but feel a bit disappointed - her arms are now covering her breasts. She still haven't fixed her towel though.

[ ] Fix it
[ ] Don't fix it

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Be honest when telling her your story
[ ] Make yourself look badass when telling the story

================
I'm writing from my friend's place. I'm also drunk. Next post when I return home.
>> No. 411
[x] Don't fix it
[x] Make yourself look bad ass when telling the story.
She wants a story, we're going to make it to where we picked "[x] I'm going to be killed for sure" followed by us going apeshit on Wriggle.
>> No. 412
[X] Don't fix it.
[X] Make yourself look badass when telling the story.

Make ourselves look just a little arrogant, why don't we?
>> No. 413
[x] Don't fix it
[x] Make yourself look badass when telling the story

so badass it divides itself with zero, becoming goodass
>> No. 414
[x] Don't fix it
[x] Make yourself look bad ass when telling the story.
>> No. 415
[X] Don't fix it

Delicious loli breasts.

[X] Make yourself look badass when telling the story.

Nanayanonymous is GAR.
>> No. 416
[X] Don't fix it.
[X] Make yourself look badass when telling the story.

Who the fuck wears a towel in the bath? Or are there some this some broadcast regulations.
>> No. 417
[x] Don't fix it
[x] Make yourself look bad ass when telling the story.


eventhough it was just a lucky shot, slitting a youkais throat is pretty badass anyway
>> No. 418
[X] Don't fix it.
[X] Make yourself look badass when telling the story.

if we make ourself look badass she will challenge us to a match, which will end up with her accidently breaking our neck

but hey, if I remember correctly, Oni let the human chose the nature of the competition
we will just challenge her to a duel of pissing as far as possible
we can't lose (or can we ?)
>> No. 419
>>418
We can have a literal pissing contest with Suika.
>> No. 420
>>418

I'd choose a different contest, if you know what I mean
>> No. 421
>>420
How about who can cum the furthest?
>> No. 422
>>421
Reimu can help facilitate that, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 423
>>421

I can see Suika winning that
>> No. 424
>>423

[X] Don't fix it.
[X] Make yourself look badass when telling the story.


just for the sake of this happening
>> No. 425
[x] Don't fix it
[x] Make yourself look badass when telling the story

Suika route while YAF is drunk. It's only fitting.
>> No. 426
>>425
>Suika route while YAF is drunk. It's only fitting.

ZUN would cry MANLY TEARS to witness this
>> No. 427
☞ Unfix it
☞ Make yourself look bad ass when telling the story.
>> No. 428
File 120966989396.png - (22.80KB , 347x346 , 1193839266829.png ) [iqdb]
428
No futa in my story.
Writing now.
>> No. 429
>No futa in my story.

ಠ_ಠ disappointing
>> No. 430
>>429
gb2/border/
>> No. 431
File 120967110167.png - (295.95KB , 500x500 , 42f6831f80a8ea4b74d228dd2d9ca5a7.png ) [iqdb]
431
[X] Don't fix it
[X] Make yourself look badass when telling the story

The sight is making it harder for you to concetrate, but you don't want to invade the girl's personal space, now do you? I mean, you DO want to invade her personal space, just not in a way that'd make her more clothed. Just the opposite actually.
"Brrr."
What are you thinking about? She wants a story! A story of adventure, dangerous encounters with youkai, bad ass motherfucker as the main hero! Yeah, there's no point in making the story boring by being honest! Let's make this an awesome one!
"Well, Suika, as you may already know, I'm from the outside world."
"Yeah, yeah! The tomboy girl told me about that! But I couldn't make it in time to see you fighting that bug youkai! Tell me about it!"
She seems really eager to hear how a mere human defeated a youkai. Well then, let's give her what she wants.

So you tell her.
You tell her how you stopped Wriggle's charge with one hand and then how you totally beat her up. You tell her how she made you fall down by using a tracherous trap and how you, ignoring your intestines getting ripped out, sliced her throat and pierced her heart. You also remark that a wound like the one you received is nothing you couldn't go through, but you collapsed due to anemia - your only weak point.
As you are telling her the story, she drags herself closer and closer to you, like a little child listening to a scary ghost story on a stormy sunday evening.
"So, in the end, I stood up and said 'Begone, fragile thing. Die sliced apart by the blades of summer.'. That was the last thing she heard because after saying that, I stabbed her chest and pierced her heart. But, man. It's really a good thing Reimu made there so quick. That anemia really is a bother. Should I be left there lying with that wound, I'd surely die by bloodloss. And that's how I made it here, to the shrine."
"Wow, you're amazing! For a human, that is! It really is rare to find a human who can kill youkai, yet you not only did that, but even in such a cool way!"
She's now standing in front of you, sparks almost flying from her eyes, looking at you with excitement!
"I like you, Naya!"
Wow, that's a weird nickname she gave you there. But it's cute nonetheless, so you don't really mind it. Besides, you can't help but imagine her screaming that nickname of yours while you're humping her petite body on this wet floor, harder and harder, until you both, you and her, come together in perfect unison, and--
Shit, it really is distracting, that naked body of hers.
"Since you're so strong, how about a duel sometime in the future?"
She looks at you with childish anticipation.

[ ] Wrestling match. Now.
[ ] "How about we decide that later? I'm really tired now."
[ ] "Yes! You are the best oni ever! Whatever you want, Suika, I'm at your command!"

======================
I feel like singing, /shrine/!
>> No. 432
[x] "How about we decide that later? I'm really tired now."
>> No. 433
[ ] "Yes! You are the best oni ever! Whatever you want, Suika, I'm at your command!"

Since you're in a good mood, can we hump Suika without a bad end?
>> No. 434
[x] Naked Wrestling match. Now.
>> No. 436
[x] "How about we decide that later? I'm really tired now."
>> No. 438
>>433

I'm not really confident in writing H-scenes, but I'll do my best. Of course, only if you reach one. And is the choice you made there right, I wonder, I wonder?
>> No. 440
>>438
Kana, kana?
>> No. 441
[X] Wrestling match. Now.
>> No. 442
>>437
Changing mine to ☞ Wrestling match. Now.

Since YAF has made me unconfident in my previous choice.
>> No. 443
File 120967190560.jpg - (38.62KB , 704x396 , snapshot20060916230916sg3.jpg ) [iqdb]
443
>>440
>> No. 444
>>438

I'm sure you'll write them well, YAF. But we have to find one, first!
>> No. 445
>>438
I'd like to see your take on them, personally.
>> No. 446
>>435

Changing to [X] Wrestling match. Now. as well.
>> No. 447
[X] Wrestling match. Now.

Getting snapped in half could be fun.
>> No. 448
[X] "Naked wrestling match. Now."
>> No. 449
File 120967281221.jpg - (11.13KB , 245x367 , 2770997084_TV_CHRIS_HANSENx.jpg ) [iqdb]
449
[X] Wrestling match. Now.

She's still looking at you while you make a decision. That's it. You're going to do it. It has been on your mind for so long, now you only need an ingenious plan to make it natural and not rape.
Yes.
Yessss...
Yesss, that will be good...
Yess..
OH YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!

Making your mind up, you look at Suika with a grin on your face.
"Okay. I accept your challenge."
"Yay! What will it be then?"
"Wrestling match."
"Okay! Wrestling is fine by me! And when, when?"
She jumps in excitement.
"How about... now!"
Seizing the opportunity, you jump at Suika.
"Wha!"
Even though you suprised her, she still manages to dodge your sudden charge.
"Heh, suprise attack. Just as expected from Naya! Too bad, I'm a stealthy fighter too! Bring it!"
She makes a karate pose, probably to mock you, but she fails horribly - the sight is too cute to be taken seriously. Still, you have to remain calm.
"Good dodge. But I won't miss for the second time. Well then, let's kill each other, Suika Ibuki."
She stops smiling and breaks the pose.
"I see you're serious. Alright, it's going to be a killjoy for us to settle this!"
She stands there, prepared to dodge or counter your next attack.

[ ] Feint, then a quick follow-up sweeping attack
[ ] Charge at her with all your strength. ALL YOUR MIGHT.
[ ] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
[ ] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.

====================
>Charge at her with all your strength. ALL YOUR MIGHT.

You call that FIGHTING?! Don't make me laugh! SUUUIIIIKAAAA!
>> No. 451
[X] "How about we decide that later? I'm really tired now."
>> No. 452
[X] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.

We are Nanaya, this is the shit we do. We will fucking slide along the bottom of the bath, or run along the goddamn ceiling to pull this off.
>> No. 453
[ ] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.
>> No. 454
[X] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.

Psychosis seems to be our anonpower in this story.
>> No. 455
[X] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.

YESSSS.. Can we fuck her afterwards?
>> No. 456
[x] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.

Thrust your rod into her point Nanaya!
>> No. 457
[x] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.
>> No. 459
>[ x ] Charge at her with all your strength. ALL YOUR MIGHT.
>> No. 460
[ ] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.

We're SO gonna die.
>> No. 461
[x] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.
>> No. 462
[X] Charge at her with all your strength. ALL YOUR MIGHT.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! MY LOVE! MY ANGER! AND ALL OF MY SORROW!"
>> No. 463
>>462

We are the children of Gensokyo! Within each of us flows it's magic! But more important, it's soul! And now, my soul is saying it wants to stop youUUuuuUuu!!!
>> No. 464
[ ] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.
>> No. 465
[x] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
"SUIKA, USE HARDEN!"
"DON'T FALTER, NANAYONYMOUS! COUNTER WITH A HARDEN!"
>> No. 466
>>465

Exactly what I had in mind when writing that choice.

Oops, foreshadowing.
>> No. 467
>>466
That would've given us a chance to stare down her naked body. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 468
>>466

fuck, that would have been even better than going psycho and defeating suika (yeah right, as if that is gonna happen)

changing my vote to [ ] harden
>> No. 469
>>466
I would like a Suika h-scene at some point, even if it isn't now.
>> No. 470
>>469

I would like a Suika h-scene now, before we earnestly start on the Reimu route.
>> No. 471
>>466
You know, Suika h-scene would be a good way to test the waters, so to speak. To determine how well you write them, so you can prepare a proper one for Reimu (you said you wanted us to get Reimu in the end, right?)
>> No. 472
Sorry, psycho won. Writing now.
>> No. 473
"Sorry"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>> No. 474
>>471
>(you said you wanted us to get Reimu in the end, right?)

Well, I'd sure want to write a Reimu H-scene, but it all depends on what anon will do. I'm not planning to do any forced choices\relationships.
>> No. 475
hopefully we die on this choice, we can go back one and harden.
>> No. 476
>>474

So, wait, does that mean we have a chance with Mima? Because that would be awesome.

Or, hell, can we just fool around with all of them once before making a decision? You know, like testing merchandise before you buy it?
>> No. 477
A second meeting with wriggle would be interesting. Rematch then rape the corpse when we win.
>> No. 478
>>477
We cut Wriggle's lines. We made her disappear. She was an eyesore.
>> No. 479
>>478

Quit ruining my fantasies.
>> No. 480
>>476
I'd like to test Suika's merchandise. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 481
File 120967593954.png - (272.35KB , 640x368 , shirou.png ) [iqdb]
481
>>480
>> No. 482
Calculating every possibilty sure takes long. Suika hardened to maximum already.
>> No. 483
>>482
Then we have no choice but to respond in kind.
>> No. 484
File 120967779318.jpg - (65.40KB , 600x461 , blood_splatter.jpg ) [iqdb]
484
>>473
Oh you perspicatious anon, you.
====================
[X] Psychotic mode. Calculate every possibility, then execute the one with the largest winning chance.

She is serious. You can almost feel her determination. You can almost feel her intentions, her counsels. You can almost sense the tension of her muscles, strained strongly, ready to make a lightning-fast movement.
No.
It's not 'almost'. You CAN feel them. You CAN see them. You CAN sense them. Everything is clear. There is nothing that can stop you now.
Black cloud fills your mind, bringing a concept of every possible outcome of this situation.
Fast kick from the left, failed. Broken arm, crushed ribs, loss of consciouness.
Frontal charge, failed. Pierced stomach, intestines ripped apart, death by bloodloss.
Your brain is doing it's best, calculating tens of concepts in mere seconds.
Circling around, attack from behind, failed.
Swift punch to abdomen, failed.
Chopping hit to cervix, failed.
Failed, failed, failed, failed, failed, failed, failed, failed, failed!
There is no way of getting a clean hit on her! This girl, this oni, this monster. This monster is unbeatable. There is no chance to win, only option is to escape.
Escape, failed. Whole body crushed to pulp by a boulder.
Impossible.
This is impossible. Impossible. Incapable of having existence or of occurring. Not capable of being accomplished. Absurd. Unreasonable. Impossible.
But...
There is one more choice...
There is a chance...
/You can do it./
It will be painful.
/You can do it./
You will most probably die.
/You can do it./
There is no chance of getting a clean hit.
/You can do it./
But...
/Do it./
Sliding between her legs.
/Do it./
Propelling yourself with your arms.
/Do it./
Dropkick to the back of her neck.
/Do it./
That voice.
/DO IT/
Commanding.
/DO IT/
Telling you to rush, attack, kill and be killed.
/DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT...!/

There is only one chance.
The distance between you and her is roughly 3 meters. You can cover that in two steps. Three steps if you want to make sure to slide perfectly between her legs. Her reaction time is superior to yours. But, such a reckless move. She shouldn't be able to predict what you're about to do.
Well then.
Let's go.

Doing a feint backstep, you launch yourself forward.
One. Now or never.
Two. This is the time.
Three.
Slide.
Perfect. Just as planned.
Not even taking a second to recover, you roll 180 degrees and place your hands on the ground. This spot is dry, there is no possibility of slipping. Propelling yourself upwards, you kick the back of suprised Suka's neck.
Loud crack.
After all, despite all that power, despite all that magical force, her body is as resistant to damage as a child's body.
She falls on the floor, face down, while you land in the water, already on your feet, ready to avid any counterattacks.
But there are none.
She lies there, not moving.
Naked, violated, unmoving. With her neck broken, she reminds you of a broken rose.
Such a poetic sight.
A beautiful kill.
A true masterpiece of assassination.
Crimson stains on the floor only add to it's beauty.
Red stains of blood.
Red.
Blood?
Why is there blood?
All you did was break her neck, so why is there blood?
Why is there blood?
Looking down reveals a terrible truth.
"You're fast, human."
There is a hand sticking out of your chest, painted in vermillion.
So, that was our blood on the floor.
Your blood on this hand.
This hand, with little fingers.
Impossible.
So it was impossible after all.
"But you overlooked something."
You don't feel any pain. Just overwhelming shame for forgetting one of the most dangerous abilites of your enemy.
"You know, the good thing in being me... Is that... There are so many me's."
That little hand makes a rapid move, ripping your body apart.


And then there was blackness.

BAD END
1 continue left

Continue?
[ ] YES
[ ] NO

============

>>477
I'll make sure to make it happen.
>> No. 485
[ ] YES

BACK ONE, HARDEN.
>> No. 486
[x] YES
>> No. 487
>>484
That was fucking epic. What happens when we die with no continues? Do you just stop writing, or do we start over entirely?
>> No. 488
Damn. That was awesome, though, so I'll say it was worth it.

[X] Yes.
[X] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.

Might as well stand there, this time. We evidently can't win with any attacks.
>> No. 489
[x] Yes
[x] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
>> No. 490
[x] Yes
[x] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.

Oh that was too good.
>> No. 491
[x] YES
>> No. 493
>>487

YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE ON THE ARENA OF NETHERWORLD! SHOULD YOU WIN, YOU WILL BE SPARED FROM AN ETERNITY IN HELL, AND WHO KNOWS? MAYBE YOU'LL EVEN GET A PRIZE FROM THE PRINCESS OF GHOSTS? Time will show...
>> No. 494
File 120967846817.jpg - (451.45KB , 1052x746 , 058b555e1f594671fbd01be52c06fc8a.jpg ) [iqdb]
494
Suika stands there, prepared to deflect or dodge your next blow. A cold shiver runs down your spine as you shake off a horrible premonition that just surfaced up in your thoughts. But it's nothing to worry about. Now, what's the battle plan?

[ ] Feint, then a quick follow-up sweeping attack
[ ] Charge at her with all your strength. ALL YOUR MIGHT.
[ ] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
>> No. 496
[ ] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
>> No. 497
[X] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.

HARDEN.
>> No. 498
☞ Feint, then a quick follow-up sweeping attack
>> No. 499
[X] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.

Your resistance only makes my penis harder.
>> No. 500
[c] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.

please dont kill us twice on the same option

need some suika fun tiem
>> No. 501
[x] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
>> No. 502
>"You know, the good thing in being me... Is that... There are so many me's."
Aha, HY saw that one Matrix flash.

"Sorry... the Cubs were in town."

Anyhow,
[x] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
>> No. 503
[ ] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
>> No. 504
[X] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.
>> No. 505
...Damn... did anyone else notice that the first two predicted outcomes during Psychotic Mode:


>Fast kick from the left, failed. Broken arm, crushed ribs, loss of consciouness.
and
>Frontal charge, failed. Pierced stomach, intestines ripped apart, death by bloodloss.

...eerily happened to match the choices
>[ ] Feint, then a quick follow-up sweeping attack
and
>[ ] Charge at her with all your strength. ALL YOUR MIGHT.
?
>> No. 506
File 120967953048.jpg - (118.94KB , 509x712 , 5fb4519a462a839e4eb9425bf105afbe.jpg ) [iqdb]
506
[X] Stand there prepared. Wait for her to make a move.

No point in attacking. Your enemy's clearly superior in all fields, let it be pure physical strength or magical power. Bracing yourself for whatever may come at you, you look into Suika's eyes, searching for any hints that would help.
You stand there.
She stands there.
None of you moves even an inch.
It's like the air itself became so thick it's impossible to move.
Not even blinking, not even breathing, you stand there, looking into each other's eyes.
Minutes pass and nothing happens. But, then...
"What are you waiting for?"
Suika asks in steely voice.
"I'm waiting for you."
"Waiting for me to do what?"
"To attack."
"Why would I be the one to attack first?"
"That's because your breasts have been avilable for the world to stare at ever since you woke up from Mima's punch."
Her blank expression breaks, then she looks down on her own body, as if to check if you're saying the truth.
And opening!
You rush at her while she has her guard down. Grabbing her shoulders, you push her down on the floor. Looks like she's too suprised to come up with any defensive manouver.
Her towel flies somewhere away as she hits the floor.
You almost fall on top of her, but manage to support yourself with your arms, still holding onto Suika's shoulders.
She just lies there, staring at you with shocked expression.
"Eight, nine, ten. I won."
Letting out a chuckle, you tell her that.
"Wha...?"
She still hasn't recovered from shock.
"What? Why? How could I?"
Spouting out random words as if in panic, she lies there, pinned to the ground by your arms. So cute, yet so sexy.

[ ] "So... What's my prize?"
[ ] "Don't worry" Help her up "Losing is not a bad thing. You'll get me back next time." Hand her the towel.
[ ] Kiss her.
[ ] Hug her.

==============
>>502
>Aha, HY saw that one Matrix flash.
HY?
But yeah, I'm a monkey, Mr. Anon.
>> No. 508
[X] Kiss her.
[X] "Don't worry" Help her up "Losing is not a bad thing. You'll get me back next time." Hand her the towel.

In that order. Always leave 'em wanting more.
>> No. 509
[x] "So... What's my prize?"
WHERE'S THE PRIZE, SUIKA
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE PRIZES
>> No. 510
[x] "So... What's my prize?"
>> No. 511
[ ] "So... What's my prize?"
>> No. 512
>>507

Changing my vote of Kiss to [ ] "So... What's my prize?"
>> No. 513
>>509

I feel like a /b/-tard for laughing at that.
>> No. 514
[X] "So... What's my prize?"

Yes, yes, what indeed? I wonder, I wonder...
>> No. 515
>>506
Shit, YAF, not HY.
Damn, I feel stupid, but only momentarily, because WE'RE ON TOP OF SUIKA FUCK YEAH.
I'm torn between
>[ ] "So... What's my prize?"
Maybe immediate benefits, maybe an immediate nut kick, or maybe Reimu bursting in and going "WTF IS GOING ON?!" and killing us.

>[ ] "Don't worry." Help her up. "Losing is not a bad thing. You'll get me back next time." Hand her the towel.
Probably no immediate benefits, but maybe she'll think of us more fondly. However, god knows where our attention will swing next, and we'll be hot for someone else later on.

On the other hand, she likes strong guys, so I'm going with:
[x] "So... What's my prize?"
>> No. 516
METAPOD CANNOT CONTINUE

THE WINNER IS.... METAPOD!

[x] Kiss her.

For luck.
>> No. 517
[X] "So... What's my prize?"
>> No. 518
[ ] "Don't worry" Help her up "Losing is not a bad thing. You'll get me back next time." Hand her the towel.
>> No. 519
[ ] "So... What's my prize?"
>> No. 520
File 120968187372.png - (73.03KB , 300x400 , 5ca73404a89f0cf38313a8352fcc8304.png ) [iqdb]
520
[X] "So... What's my prize?"

Just because it's so cute, you let her be confused for a little while longer.
"No... Wait... Me, great oni, taken by surpise? Why? I-It haven't happened to me since ages ago! Did my senses get dull through all these years? Why did I fall for such a cheap trick? Shame! Shame on me! Great oni, tricked by a mere human!"
"Suika."
"How will I show my face to other oni when they come? They'll laugh at me! "Look, it's the little oni that got tricked by a human!". Really, how shameful!"
"Suika."
"Boo, how stupid of me! To get beaten like that!"
"Suika!"
This time you say it louder. It seems to have catched her attention at last.
"W-what?"
Her eyes are teary, looking at you in a truly ashamed expression, though you know it's rather because she got tricked than because your knee is between her legs, almost touching her crotch.
"I won, right?"
"Y-yes... It was a foul play, but it's my fault for getting distracted."
"So... What's my prize?"
Her eyes widen. You swear you could see a blush on her cheeks, but it disappears as quickly as it appeared.
"W-who said something about a prize?!"
"I won. I know it's painful for you to lose, but winners ought to get a prize from the loser."
"Eh..."
She turns her head sideways, looking away from you.
"Okay then. What do you want?"

[ ] "I want you to tell me about Reimu."
[ ] "I wonder what you dream when you dream."
[ ] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck
[ ] "Nevermind that. I don't need a prize after all. Here you go." help her up, hand her the towel "I wonder if Reimu's done with her duties. I'm starving. Shall we go, Suika?"

=======================

Aaaaaaaand, with this, I'm going to disappear. I really need some sleep if I want to be able to write tomorrow (or even think straight in this matter). Yeah, beer is good and all, but my head is spinning right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.
>> No. 521
[ ] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck.

YES.
>> No. 522
[x] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck
>> No. 523
[X] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck.

Cue cheesy porno music.
>> No. 524
[x] "Nevermind that. I don't need a prize after all. Here you go." help her up, hand her the towel "I wonder if Reimu's done with her duties. I'm starving. Shall we go, Suika?"

Having an oni owe us one is a good thing.
>> No. 525
File 120968213121.jpg - (20.31KB , 288x299 , blood_warakia.jpg ) [iqdb]
525
>>520

Also, I don't wanna know your name, but I-I-I-I do want your private number, baby.

All I know is that to me you look like you're lots of fun, open up your loving arms, watch out here I come.

You spin me right round baby right round, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin the vermins, reverse the guilt, reverse the birth, reverse the world, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN!!!
>> No. 526
[ ] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck

Goddamit, where's my rape option?
>> No. 527
[ ] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck

Your neck. It's an eyesore.
>> No. 528
>>524
I'm with you, kid. Although a neck is fine too.

[X] "Nevermind that. I don't need a prize after all. Here you go." help her up, hand her the towel "I wonder if Reimu's done with her duties. I'm starving. Shall we go, Suika?"
>> No. 529
>>527
[x] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck

>Your neck. It's an eyeful.
Fixed
>> No. 530
[X] "Nevermind that. I don't need a prize after all. Here you go." help her up, hand her the towel "I wonder if Reimu's done with her duties. I'm starving. Shall we go, Suika?"
>> No. 531
[Ý] "Nevermind that. I don't need a prize after all. Here you go." help her up, hand her the towel "I wonder if Reimu's done with her duties. I'm starving. Shall we go, Suika?"

now ahm hangry.
>> No. 532
[X] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck
>> No. 533
[X] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck
>> No. 534
[X] "Nevermind that. I don't need a prize after all. Here you go." help her up, hand her the towel "I wonder if Reimu's done with her duties. I'm starving. Shall we go, Suika?"
>> No. 535
[X] "Your neck. I'll be taking it." then kiss her neck

Eh, who cares if we might bad end again, they're always worth it and if we do bad end, then we just go back and make her owe us one.
>> No. 536
Shit, showed up too late, looks like a bad end, but hoping for hijinx.
>> No. 537
If we embarrass her by with our prize we'll only be ruining her reputation more.

Prepare for BAD END, and we'll have no continues left
>> No. 538
File 120969977269.jpg - (76.18KB , 324x432 , sexysuika003.jpg ) [iqdb]
538
>>537

On the other hand, we might have impressed her so much that she can't resist, and begs us to take her then and there. Then we have hot bath sex.

Hey, it could happen. Right? It could?
>> No. 539
>>538
A little too early for that possibility. It hasn't even been one day

Prepare for Game Over
>> No. 540
She said she would give us a prize. And as Akyu states, Oni don't lie. The shame among her kin would be ever greater for breaking this rule than for losing.

But she'll follow the request word-for-word: Don't expect you'll be able to do anything else but touch and kiss her neck at this point. But by not gloating about it, making the matter public, or otherwise challenging her status as an Oni (who are meant to be better than humans), you might accumulate dere points, which may allow her to expand the definition. Hell, she might ask for a "prize" herself when you lose the next (hopefully not lethal) competition.
>> No. 542
>>521
>>522
>>523
>>526
>>527
>>529
>>532
>>533
>>535
Okay, The neck thing won.

Ideally, we should say it as weirdly and spookily as we can, but just to the point that she's freaking out we might do something, but not to the point where she would shove us away. And we're Nanayanymous; we damn well ought to be able to inspire creepy terror. It's what we do.

And once we've reached that perfect balance of freaky creepiness, kiss her slowly and hungrily on the neck, so that she'll be in shock, having expected something much more unpleasant.
>> No. 544
>>540
Hmm... okay, taken into consideration.
I can almost see her taking refuge in such rules, being upset with Nanayonomous having used cleverness rather than honest strength (which she would have preferred) to beat her.

Although:
>The shame among her kin would be ever greater for breaking this rule than for losing.
Like they would ever find out. She's the last one in Gensokyo, right?
>> No. 545
>>544

>Like they would ever find out. She's the last one in Gensokyo, right?

Yes, but she won't admit that to herself.

>"How will I show my face to other oni when they come? They'll laugh at me! "Look, it's the little oni that got tricked by a human!". Really, how shameful!"
>> No. 546
>>545
>"Look, it's the little oni that got tricked by a human!". Really, how shameful!"
I feel equal parts D'AWWWWWWWWW and ;_; at that.