[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121019231476.jpg - (38.84KB , 417x450 , 1207074776328.jpg ) [iqdb]
2806 No. 2806
[X] "Wake up, princess."
[X] Goodmorning kiss on lips.

Heh, sleeping like this... Totally open.
"He~y, princess. Wake up~!"
Nothing. She just curled up more.
"Eh, no helping it I guess."
Placing your hand on her cheek, you kiss her lips.
She frowns.
And wakes up.
"Good morning, princess."
Taking your lips away from hers, you tell her with a smile.
She looks at you with sleepy face.
Then, her eyes widen.
Her cheeks become red.
"W-w-w-w..."
How cute, she's so embarassed she can't let out a single word.
"Yes, what is it, princess?"
She's angry. Oooh, she's soooo angry.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Ten minutes later, you're walking through the forest, carrying Reimu on your back. Your cheek still hurts from her punch.
"Really, you didn't have to do that."
"It's your fault! What the hell were you thinking, waking me up like that?!"
"A simple kiss is nothing in comparision to what we've done yesterday night."
BAM! There's a punch landing on the back of your head.
"Ow! What did you do that for?!"
"D-don't just go and mention yesterday like it was nothing!"
"Wha? Why? I thought we were both comfortable with it."
Another punch.
"I-I got carried away!"
"Does that mean you don't want to do the real thing anymore?"
And another one.
"I told you! Don't just talk about it like it was nothing!"
"Ow, okay, okay! I get it! Really, no need to overreact..."
Both of you fall silent after that.
"Hey, Nanaya?"
"Yeah, what is it?"
"I think I've figured out a way for you to stay at the shrine without causing any problematic rumours to run around."

[ ] "And that is?"
[ ] "Great! Does that mean we'll be able to have sex without people getting suspicious?"
[ ] Say nothing.

>> No. 2808
[X] "And that is?"
>> No. 2809
[ ] "And that is?"
>> No. 2810
[x] "Will this involve cross-dressing? I'd like a bit of warning if so."
>> No. 2811
[X] "And that is?"
>> No. 2812
[x] "And that is?"
>> No. 2813
[x] "Great! Does that mean we'll be able to have sex without people getting suspicious?"
Do want more flustered Reimu.
>> No. 2814
[X] "Great! Does that mean we'll be able to have sex without people getting suspicious?"

Completely honest about our intentions.
>> No. 2816
[ ] "And that is?"
>> No. 2817
[X] "And that is?"
>> No. 2818
File 121019317483.jpg - (311.94KB , 600x800 , 0f513e426b8af486132392f1ccc56f90.jpg ) [iqdb]
2818
[X] "And that is?"

"Nice. And that is?"
"Basically, you'll become my bodyguard."
What?
"Bodyguard? Do you even need someone like that?"
"I don't. I can handle myself pretty well."
'If you know what I mean.' - you can't help but add this ending in your thoughts
"But, by becoming my bodyguard, it won't be so strange for you to be around me all the time. Plus, it's natural for a bodyguard to sleep in his employer's house, isn't it?"

[ ] "I get it. What about my pay?"
[ ] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?"
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 2819
[x] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?" A rose appears in your hand.
>> No. 2820
[ ] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?"
>> No. 2822
[X] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?"

Because once we get the other two sleeping with us, you're going to need a bigger bed.
>> No. 2823
[x] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?"
We are her bodyguards after all. We'll be watching her 24/7.
Even while she's sleeping.
Even while she's bathing.
Fuck yeah.
>> No. 2824
[X] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?"
>> No. 2825
[X] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you? Yare yare daze"
>> No. 2826
When will Wriggle respawn again?
>> No. 2827
>>2826
She will once she's acquired more Vespene Gas.
>> No. 2828
File 121019388786.jpg - (53.91KB , 576x823 , Reimu Hakurei055.jpg ) [iqdb]
2828
[X] "Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?"

With your voice as calm and neutral as possible, you answer.
"Sure. Does that mean I'll be sleeping in the same room as you?"
"Wha?!"
BAM! Another punch.
"I didn't say anything about that!"
"Ow. I see. Too bad."
"Stop thinking about perverted things!"
There's silence again.
"But..." Reimu says, very quietly "I think... I wouldn't mind..."
"Did you say something?"
"No! Nothing! It was nothing!"
"So you did say something. What was it?"
"It was nothing!"
"Oh come on, don't be shy! Say it again!"
"Shut up, shut up, shut up! Or I'm going to fire you!"
"So I'm employed already? When did that happen?"
"I-it didn't! Stop catching me in my words!"
"So am I employed or not?"
"Not yet!"
"So when will you employ me?"
"Shut up! Just wait till we get back!"
"Okay, so when I finally get employed, does that mean I'll be getting a pay?"
"I-I can't afford to pay you! I thought staying at my shrine would be enough!"

[ ] "It's not. I want you to pay me with your body."
[ ] "I guess I can go with that."
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 2831
>>2826

She needs to spawn more overlords.
>> No. 2832
[X] "You don't have to pay me in cash."

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 2833
[x] "I guess I can go with THAT, if you know what I mean."
>> No. 2834
[x] "What about benefit package then?"
>> No. 2835
[X] "It's not. I want you to pay me with your body."
>> No. 2836
>>2828

Oh delicious deredere Reimu.
>> No. 2837
[X] "You don't have to pay me in cash.
>> No. 2838
[X] "It's not. I want you to pay me with your body."
Only true Option.
>> No. 2839
>>2806

[ x ] "I guess I can go with that."
>> No. 2840
[X] "I guess I can go with that."
>> No. 2841
[ ] "I guess I can go with that."
>> No. 2842
[ ] "I guess I can go with that."
>> No. 2843
[X] "I guess I can go with that."
>> No. 2844
[X] "You don't have to pay me in cash."

Just wait for her to figure out what we're implying.
>> No. 2845
[ ] "I guess I can go with that."

Heh. Does this mean Reimu likes the psychotic types?
>> No. 2846
[x] "I guess I can go with that. You don't have to pay me with cash."
>> No. 2847
[x] "I guess I can go with that. You don't have to pay me with cash."
>> No. 2848
[X] "I guess I can go with that. You don't have to pay me with cash."

I like this. It's a nice compromise.
>> No. 2849
[x] "I guess I can go with that. You don't have to pay me with cash."
Let her figure it out on her own what we'd like from her.
>> No. 2850
>>2846

Ah, this works.

[x] "I guess I can go with that. You don't have to pay me with cash."
>> No. 2851
[z] "I guess I can go with that. You don't have to pay me with cash."
>> No. 2852
Hey guys, I got an idea. Let's not molest easy mode anymore. Stay focused on the target: Reimu. (it's not like YAF is gonna let us have a harem anyway, and Reimu is a lot more appealing than ZUN's self-insertion character.)
>> No. 2853
>>2852
Seconded.
>> No. 2854
>>2852
gtfo
>> No. 2856
>>2852

Leave, heathen.

We will have our harem, and we will not stop molesting anyone.
>> No. 2857
>>2852

Mannosuke is Anon's selfinsert. Suika is ZUN.
>> No. 2858
>>2852

No.
>> No. 2859
File 121019594529.jpg - (142.84KB , 450x630 , 1208387946108.jpg ) [iqdb]
2859
[X] "I guess I can go with that. You don't have to pay me with cash."

"I guess I can go with that."
Reimu sighs with relief.
"Good. Now, turn left here and just go straight ahead."
"Got it. But, you know..."
"What?"
"You don't have to pay me with cash."
A moment of silence, and then...
"YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!"
Reimu punches you again. This time with far greater strength. You fall to the ground.
"Uh!"
"YOU DIRTY PERVERT!"
Reimu jumps off your back and takes off. But not before giving you a nice kick to the guts.
And then she disappears above the trees.
It hurts.
"Unnnhhh..."
Great, just great. Not being able to move for next few minutes, you just lay there, admiring the sky.
"Heh."
You grin.
"I didn't say anything perverted, Reimu. You were the one having dirty thoughts."
Great Hakurei shrine maiden, having perverted thoughts because of such a simple statement? Man, she sure has the hots for you.
"Reimu Hakurei." you reach your hand up into the sky and clench it "Today, I'll be making your body mine."

After returning to the shrine, there is no one to greet you. Standing in front of the main entrance, you wonder where to go.

[ ] Your room
[ ] Living room where the party took place
[ ] Search for Reimu.
>> No. 2860
>>2859

[ ] Living room where the party took place
>> No. 2861
[x] Living room where the party took place

Suika's probably sleeping in there.
Reimu sure is abusive.
>> No. 2862
[x] Living room where the party took place
haha, getting slapped around like a lil bitch, we will take Revenge for that later on.
>> No. 2863
[x] Living room where the party took place
>> No. 2864
[x] Search for Reimu.
We're bodyguarding now.
We'd be a bad bodyguard if we weren't at her side.
>> No. 2865
[X] Living room where the party took place
Maybe Alice is still there
>> No. 2866
[ ] Living room where the party took place
>> No. 2867
[X] Your room.

50/50 chance the girls decided to crash in it.
>> No. 2868
[X] Search for Reimu.
>> No. 2869
[x] Your room
I have a hunch.
>> No. 2870
[X] Living room where the party took place.

Might as well get inevitable after-party cleaning done early.
>> No. 2871
[ ] Living room where the party took place
>> No. 2872
>>2854
>>2856
>>2858

Well, YAF, we seem to disagree here on the route we should take, so could you just tell us whether you're gonna make a harem route possible?
>> No. 2873
[ ] Living room where the party took place

Mima time.

Hopefully.
>> No. 2874
>>2870

Oblivious fag is oblivious. Room where the party took place is obviously choice for encounters with other girls, your room is ??? (Suika maybe?) and search for Reimu is self-explanatory.
>> No. 2875
>>2874
Living Room seems more like Alice/Marisa and Suika, your room, maybe Reimu waits for you there or something else. Search for Reimu does not mean you will find her, probably find Mima or something.
>> No. 2876
File 121019664093.jpg - (92.70KB , 400x550 , 1209065271935.jpg ) [iqdb]
2876
>>2872

Yeah. Harem route is possible. At first I didn't want to make a harem route, but whatever. I have nothing to lose here.

On an unrelated note, some time ago, I had to hand in a short novel for my Polish class. Since I didn't have any idea at that moment, I decided to rip off. I took the DOOM: Repercussions of Evil fanfic and translated it, adding a few more things and keeping all the bad grammar and speeling mistakes (you are the demons, he want to kill us, etc). Today the teacher gave them back. I got an A. I was really confused.

Anyways, living room won. Writing now.
>> No. 2877
>>2876
Congrats. Your teacher is a btard
>> No. 2878
Then his teacher was YAF.
>> No. 2879
>>2876
Any then YAF was the Teacher.
>> No. 2880
>>2879

And then the teacher was a nigga.
>> No. 2881
>>2880

That would be an improvement on a pole.

In before the obvious.
>> No. 2882
File 121019786980.png - (59.11KB , 150x150 , photo-1151.png ) [iqdb]
2882
[X] Living room where the party took place

Well, the living room would be the most obvious place to meet anyone. Plus it's the closer to the front entrance.

Sliding the door open, you enter the room.
"He-- OH FOR LORD'S DICK, WHAT THE FUCK?!"
This is... No, it's not a mess. It's just a chaotic mixture of bottles, pillows, clothes and bodies.
"Suika, Marisa, Mima, Alice! Are you alive?"
They're not responding. Lying on pillows, surrounded by empty bottles, they just sleep there, smiling stupidly.
"Fuck, if Reimu saw this..." she's going to kill herself for sure. Or set the shrine on fire. Or go cry in a corner. Hopefully, it's the latter.
Deciding to wake up Mima first (she's a ghost, she probably has higher alcohol tolerance than Suika), you shake her shoulders. The large pillow she was covered with falls aside and you see she's still wearing that erotic lingerie.
"Shit... Mima, wake the fuck up!"
"OoOoh, what's goin on?"
She slowly opens her eyes, then looks at you with hazy eyes.
"Oh, it's you... Did you bring back my priestess? Did you have a good time there alone with her?"

[ ] "Mima, it's not the time to be asking about this. Did you see the mess?"
[ ] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[ ] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2884
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[X] "But I can't say any of us will be having a good time if Reimu sees this mess."

Heh.
>> No. 2885
[ ] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2886
[x] "Mima, it's not the time to be asking about this. Did you see the mess?"
>> No. 2887
[ ] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2889
>>2885

Disregard that, etc.

[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[X] "But I can't say any of us will be having a good time if Reimu sees this mess."
>> No. 2890
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[X] "But I can't say any of us will be having a good time if Reimu sees this mess."
This
>> No. 2891
[x] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[x] "But I can't say any of us will be having a good time if Reimu sees this mess."
Holy shit, seconding.
>> No. 2892
Damn, we should have stayed and joined the fun.
>> No. 2893
[ ] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2895
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[X] "But I can't say any of us will be having a good time if Reimu sees this mess."
>> No. 2896
[x] "Yes, but I would've had a much better time with you."
>> No. 2897
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[X] "But I can't say any of us will be having a good time if Reimu sees this mess."
>> No. 2898
>>2891
>>2890
>>2889
>>2888

Denied. I have two distinct reactions and following events prepared for [ ] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself." and [ ] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?", so no COMBINATION TIME this time.
>> No. 2899
>>2898

Oh well fuck you then.

[x] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
>> No. 2900
>>2898

Fine.

[ ] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2901
>>2898

Nigga, plz!
>> No. 2902
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."

This better the hell prompt some Mima hitting on us, then.
>> No. 2903
>>2902

*whistle, whistle*
>> No. 2904
[x] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
Well fuck.
>> No. 2905
>>2876

meeeeeeehhhhh...Maybe you could forget (or finish since it's like 1 damn post from H-scene anyway) the Akyu story and replace it with a Suika/Reimu side-story while still continuing the other, so the Suikafags and Reimufags could both be happy? Harem seems like bullshit, since it's totally out of character (for Reimu at least), as well as not seeming nearly as intimate.
>> No. 2906
>>2905
>Harem seems like bullshit, since it's totally out of character

That's what makes it so tempting and LUNATIC MODO.

Ah, yes, about Ai Ai Akyu... What should I do...?
>> No. 2907
>>2898
[X] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2908
>>2906
>Ah, yes, about Ai Ai Akyu... What should I do...?

Update.
>> No. 2909
[x] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"

Don't want her to know anything that we do with Reimu since she can't keep her fucking mouth shut.
>> No. 2910
>>2906
Keep going but end it soon. If people want a proper Akyu path let them replay or something
>> No. 2911
[x] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2912
>>2905

We're going for the harem route no matter what any of them think. Deal with it.
>> No. 2913
>>2904
>>2902
>>2899

Remember that "Reimu's reputation" shit? Yeeaaahh...
>> No. 2914
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."

Want Mima.

Want.
>> No. 2915
>>2908

Dude, I suck at writing H-scenes (which you probably noticed when I wrote Suika foreplay) and I don't really want to fuck this up. I'd read some reference stories, but I don't have Tsukihime installed on my laptop (sea animals). What else could you recommend me to improve my H-writing?
>> No. 2916
>>2898
So be it,
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
>> No. 2917
[x] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2918
[x] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"

bit late for Mima..
>> No. 2919
[x] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"
>> No. 2920
>>2915
Your writing improves by *gasp* WRITING MORE
>> No. 2921
>>2915

Wait, what? I don't remember any shitty H-scenes. Don't be so nervous (but that doesn't mean stop trying to improve either).
>> No. 2922
[x] "Holy shit, Mima, do you have any idea what will Reimu do if she sees this chaos?"

Also, if possible

[x] Wake Alice up with a kiss

Hilarity will follow
>> No. 2923
[x] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
>> No. 2925
>>2924

Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself.

PROTIP: there's no [X] here
>> No. 2926
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."
[X] "But I can't say any of us will be having a good time if Reimu sees this mess."
>> No. 2927
File 121019969042.jpg - (470.69KB , 762x1048 , 97a75b6d096821dca0f1a5be806d9bfd.jpg ) [iqdb]
2927
[X] "Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself."

"Yeah, quite a good time if I can say so myself... Wait, it's not the time to--EH?!"
Mima suddenly grabs a hold of your shoulders and pulls you down.
Your face lands in between her breasts. Damn, this feels good, but...
"I'm so happy for you, boy!" Mima laughs while hugging you.
"Jebus, Mima, what the fuck are you talking about?!"
Trying your best to break out from her steel grip, you yell a response.
"Hey, don't be shy! I was just happy you started to get along with Reimu!"
Mima releases you from her embrace. Resisting an urge to stay like this for a while longer, you lift your face from her breasts.
Lifting yourself up, you suddenly feel her hands on your back.
Looking at you with a small smile, Mima sighs quietly.
"You're a really nice guy, you know."
Wait wut?
"When you got there, I thought Reimu would just throw you out after you come back to health. Then you seduce this troublesome oni into something she'd never do. Just watching you fool around with everyone is fun."
Mima's suprisingly serious.
"So, I was just happy that you started to get along with Reimu. She's a stubborn girl. Plus she's very shy when it comes to men. And I didn't want to lose the opportunity to keep someone as fun as you around."
Suddenly, Mima smiles again.
"But now, it's okay! Cause you made up with Reimu, am I right?"
She embraces you again.
"Mi..ma... I'm su... suffocating!"
She's not letting you go.
"Nnnmm?"
You hear a sleepy voice near.
"Mima? What are you...?" you catch Suika with the corner of your eye. She's still wearing that gothic lolita outfit. "Ah, Mima! What are you doing to Naya?!"

[ ] "Suika! Help me!"
[ ] Try to grab Mima's breasts
[ ] Punch Mima
>> No. 2928
[x] "Suika! Help me!"
TASUKETTE SUIKA
>> No. 2929
[X] Try to grab Mima's breasts

Only choice.
>> No. 2930
[X] Try to grab Mima's breasts
>> No. 2931
[ ] "Suika! Help me!"
>> No. 2933
[ ] "Suika! Help me!"

SUIKA SUIKA TASUKETTE SUIKA
>> No. 2934
File 121019992136.jpg - (35.28KB , 400x400 , post-331167-1125559651.jpg ) [iqdb]
2934
I just discovered Janne Da Arc's JOKER album is very nice for listening while writing. In b4 I'm a gigantic weeaboo.
>> No. 2935
[X] "Suika! Help me!"
[X] "... but wait a few seconds, first."

Finally, delicious Mima cleavage!

I don't want to be pulled free yet, but something tells me that the ensuing antics with Suika and Mima will be hilarious.
>> No. 2936
[X] Try to grab Mima's breasts

Other 2 choices suck. so does this one, but o well.
>> No. 2937
[X] Try to grab Mima's breasts

POTENTIAL BAD END IS WORTH IT.
>> No. 2938
[x] Try to grab Mima's breasts

Hey, it might not get us killed this time!
>> No. 2939
[x] Anemia option
>> No. 2940
☞ TASUKETTE SUIKA
>> No. 2941
[ ] Try to grab Mima's breasts

YES YES YES!
>> No. 2942
[ ] Try to grab Mima's breasts

Hilarity ensues.
>> No. 2943
[s] "Suika! Help me!"
>> No. 2944
[x] Try to grab Mima's breasts

Prove our strength to our oni.
Lift these boulders and free ourselves!
>> No. 2945
File 12102000835.jpg - (132.54KB , 867x800 , 1209228585820.jpg ) [iqdb]
2945
>>2928

[x] "Suika! Help me!"
>> No. 2946
[X] Try to grab Mima's breasts

BED END.
>> No. 2947
[x] "Suika! Help me!"
gotta love our oni.
>> No. 2948
[ ] "Suika! Help me!"
What is with you people and BAD ENDS.
Go DO it right faggots.
>> No. 2949
AH, just decided to change my vote.
[x] Suika, help me molest her!
>> No. 2950
>>2929
>>2930
>>2936
>>2937
>>2942
>>2941
We're dead, faggots
>> No. 2951
What's with the cowards lately. We're not gonna get bad end'd from this.
>> No. 2952
>>2951

Mima is awesome and should be treated with respect.
>> No. 2953
>>2951
That's what you think.
>> No. 2954
>>2953
orz
>> No. 2955
[X] Try to grab Mima's breasts
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 2956
[X] Try to grab Mima's breasts

THIS HAND OF MINE
>> No. 2957
>>2952
>Mima's tits are awesome and should be treated with respect.

fixed

>>2953
Nice try. I almost fell for it.
>> No. 2958
>>2949
LISTEN TO THIS MAN
[x] Suika, help me molest her!
>> No. 2959
>>2957
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
>> No. 2960
>>2959

Yeah.
>> No. 2961
>Imitation is the greatest form of faggotry.
>> No. 2962
File 121020151140.jpg - (52.94KB , 256x253 , 00052a.jpg ) [iqdb]
2962
[ ] Try to grab Mima's breasts

This... This is tempting. Despite having your face buried in between those two mountains of a bust, it's still not enough. Sure, it feels good, but... It's not enough. You have to touch them. Feel them more. With your hands.
"Mima!"
"Hmm? Something wrong, Suika?"
"Let go of Naya!"
Shit, you can't move your arms high enough to grab those tits. Mima's just hugging you too tightly.
Gathering all your strength, you make a last struggle.
But to no avail.
"Hm? What is it, boy?"
Mima notices you trying to move your arms.
"Ooh, did you want to do... this?"
Weakening her grip, she takes a hold of one of your hands and... places it on her breast.
It's soft. Very soft. And big. You can't grab it whole with just one hand. You can't resist the urge. Squeezing that breast a bit, you hear Mima moan.
"Ahh!"
...
"..."
"..."
It's like the time has frozen.
All three of you freeze in place, Suika looking quite shocked, you looking scared and suprised, while Mima still has that foolish smile on her face.
"Wha...?"
Suika is the first to regain control.
"Whaaaaaaaaaa?"
She stands up, clenching her fists.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO NAYA?!"
She flies forward, intending hit Mima on her head, but...
"WAH?!"
You feel a strong grip on your neck.
"Won't let you!"
Mima... Uses you as a human shield.
Suika's fist hits you hard on the chest. Air is immidiately knocked out of you. You fall to the floor.
Suika, realizing what she's just done, jumps towards you.
"Naya? Naya?! You alive? I'm sorry, I didn't want..."
"I... know... Goddamnit, Mima..."
"Ahahahaha! Sorry, boy, I had to do it! Now, excuse me." Mima stands up "I have something to do, so clean the mess up for me. Pretty please~." she sends you a kiss.
"Stupid Mima! Go and die!"
After the capricious ghost left, Suika sits in front of your lying body.
"Naya... Are you okay?"
"Yeah... I'm fine... I just have to regain my breath..."
Trying to sit up, you feel a slight pain in lungs, but it's nothing serious. Nothing that could stop you from sitting up and admiring Suika in gothic lolita costume. Because the way she's sitting, you can almost see her underwear. Damn it, this is distracting.
"So... What should we do now?" Suika asks in uncertain tone

[ ] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
>> No. 2963
[x] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss

Awesome.jpg
>> No. 2964
[ ] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss

The look on Alice's face is well worth the bad end.
>> No. 2965
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
>> No. 2966
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
>> No. 2967
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
>> No. 2968
[X] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"

One risk is enough, and Alice is disgusting. Do not want.
>> No. 2969
[x] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"

ALICE PIG DISGUSTING
>> No. 2970
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"

Damn it, Mima. You gigantic slut.
>> No. 2971
[ ] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss
>> No. 2972
>>2969>>2968
Disgustingmind.
>> No. 2973
File 121020175676.jpg - (79.43KB , 414x472 , sagubooru-06693ed555fca3073e35cdf6b83c3476.jpg ) [iqdb]
2973
>>2968
>Alice is disgusting

Fucking RAGE
>> No. 2974
[x] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
And then Bodyguarding. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 2975
[x] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss
>> No. 2976
[x] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss

DON'T PUSSY OUT NOW FAGGOTS
>> No. 2977
>>2973
Well, it's not so much that she's disgusting.

It's that she pales in comparison to Reimu, Suika and Mima.
>> No. 2978
[ ] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss
>> No. 2979
[X] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"

Nah.
>> No. 2980
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"

Alice's dyke ass can wait for New Game+.
>> No. 2981
File 121020184061.png - (43.84KB , 564x700 , Alice Gross.png ) [iqdb]
2981
[x] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
Let's not kiss Alice. Do you know where her mouth has been?
>> No. 2982
[X] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss
>> No. 2983
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
Fuck you mima.
Also, pimpin' won't work at the moment, AND Reimu is probably going to walk on us while molesting alice.
>> No. 2984
File 121020199688.jpg - (71.46KB , 400x574 , 5db34533.jpg ) [iqdb]
2984
>>2977
>It's that she pales in comparison to Reimu
Damn right.

>Suika
Well, in some cases.

>Mima.
No, Alice is superior.

ITT OPINIONS AND PERSONAL PREFERENCES
>> No. 2985
>>2983
>AND Reimu is probably going to walk on us while molesting alice.

That would be way too predictable.
>> No. 2986
>>[ ] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss
>>try to

Well I guess that scared everyone off
>> No. 2987
>>2985

Hey, you've been predictable before.
>> No. 2988
File 121020211551.jpg - (284.87KB , 752x1062 , 1207669646871.jpg ) [iqdb]
2988
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 2989
[x] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss
>> No. 2990
>>2988

Hey, I can almost see her nippleHHHHHHHHNNNNNNHNNNGGNNNNNNNNN
>> No. 2991
[X] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"

pig, disgusting, etc.
>> No. 2992
Break away! dear ineffective writer!
You're a filthy liar! you're a filthy liar!
Don't play dumb! Did you make up a story?
You're very, very, evil Mr Trouble Maker!

Oh god, I love this song.

Anyways, writing [X] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"
>> No. 2993
Write-in vote:
[X] "I'm terribly sorry, Suika. You see, I've found someone else, who isn't fuckin easy mode. Go find some other random guy to molest you. I'm sure Rinnosuke would be more than happy to oblige."
Screw Suika (I actually like her a bit, but come on guys, Suika vs. Reimu, and you go after Suika?)
>> No. 2994
>>2990
Actually I think it's her collar bone, it merely looks like breast.
>> No. 2995
>>2994

That's why I said I can ALMOST see her nipples.
>> No. 2996
>>2992

Can we get the outcome for the Alice one? It'd give you a reason to ignore those Akyu fans.

This Alice is awesome.
>> No. 2997
>>2985
Which is why you think we'll risk it, and then get caught in the most dumb trap ever.
Most obvious traps are the most effective ones.
>> No. 2998
>>2993

Who wouldn't go after delicious cake?
>> No. 2999
[X] "Watch this. This is gonna be funny." try to wake up Alice with a kiss.

No wimping out. Plus, Alice is delicious.
>> No. 3000
>>2988

When I saw the blue ribbon on the horn, I thought that was Christmas Lights-chan.
>> No. 3002
>>2998

I'm fairly sure over 90% of the girls in Gensokyo are DFC according to ZUN's drawings.
>> No. 3003
>>3001

Goddamnit, fucking typos.
>> No. 3004
[x] "Clean up the pillows, I'll throw out all these bottles."
>> No. 3005
>>3001
Holy fuckin dodged mine.
[x] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."
KEY WORD BEDROOMS!!
>> No. 3006
File 121020330284.jpg - (97.16KB , 432x431 , 1be59b16.jpg ) [iqdb]
3006
[ ] "Let's just wake those two up and get on with cleaning"


"Let's just... wake those two up" you gesture at Alice and Marisa "And get on with cleaning. Reimu's gonna be PISSED if she sees this."
"Roger!"
"Then, you wake up Marisa."
Saying that, you walk up to Alice and kneel beside her.
"Hey, Alice..."
You reach for her shoulder to shake her out from sleep, but she catches your wrist before you're able to touch her.
"It's MISS Alice. I'm wide awake, dumbass."
She sits up, almost bumping her head againts yours. Fortunately, you're fast enough to dodge.
"You've made so much noise even an undead zombie would wake up."
"Don't you mean "even the dead would wake up"?"
"Don't correct me, kid."
She makes a move like she wanted to throw away your wrist that she's holding, but ends up in only releasing it from her grip.
"Owwwhhh, my head...."
You can hear Marisa's pained voice.
"Where the hell am I?"
God, this is gonna be hard...

After ten minutes of explaining, Marisa left with Alice helping her to walk straight (which Alice was obviously happy about).
"Let's wrap up this crazy party, shall we?"
"Yeah! What do I do?"

[ ] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."
[ ] "Clean up the pillows, I'll throw out all these bottles."
>> No. 3007
[ ] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."
>> No. 3008
>>3002
Gensokyo is in Japan, where even the fully grown women tend towards DFC.
>> No. 3009
[x] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."
>> No. 3010
[ ] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."

Potential to encounter Reimu.
>> No. 3011
[ ] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."
>> No. 3012
[X] "We'll clean up the bottles together, then we can take the pillows back to the bedrooms."

For potential Suika + Reimu action.
>> No. 3013
[X] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."
>> No. 3014
[ ] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."

Eh.
>> No. 3015
[X] "We'll clean up the bottles together, then we can take the pillows back to the bedrooms."

I like the way you think.
>> No. 3016
File 121020444751.jpg - (112.64KB , 613x545 , 1209619479060.jpg ) [iqdb]
3016
[ ] "You take out the bottles, I will take the pillows back to the bedrooms."

"Okay, Suika. There's the battle plan. Take all these bottles and throw them out. I'm going to take those pillows back to bedrooms. This way we'll be finished faster."
"Roger! Suika Ibuki, taking off!"
Suddenly, a thought appears in your mind.
"One moment, Suika, I want to ask you about something."
"Yeah?" Suika asks, floating above the table
"You're still wearing this outfit... And Mima was wearing hers too... But Marisa was in her own clothes."
"Huh? Ah, yeah! After we lost you in the forest, Mima told Marisa to take it off and put it back in your room. She told us those are presents from you! Thanks, by the way, this is really cute!"
"You're welcome. It's not that big of a deal, really."
"It is! I really like this costume! It's cute!"
You smile.
"I agree. But you're making it even cuter. Now, let's get to cleaning."

"Goddamnit, Mima, you're more reasonable than I thought..."
Carring a mountain of pillows, you try to find your way to the section with bedrooms.
"Now, where was it again?"
"Hey, there, boy!"
GODDAMNIT MIMA
Turning around, you face smiling Mima. She's back in her usual clothes.
"Don't scare me like that."
"Sorry~! Are you taking back those to bedrooms?"
"Yeah."
"Then don't bother. Just leave those in your room and we'll handle it in the evening. Okay?"
"Uh..."
"Bye~!"
Waving at you, she disappears in another corridor.
"What was that about..."

[ ] Take pilows to your room
[ ] Continue looking for bedrooms
>> No. 3017
[ ] Take pillows to your room
>> No. 3018
[x] Continue looking for bedrooms
>> No. 3019
[X] Take pilows to your room

We'll need the pillows in our room when we're banging Mima, Reimu and Suika. All at once.
>> No. 3020
[ ] Take pilows to your room
Less work.
>> No. 3021
[X] Continue looking for bedroom
Seems like the best choice
>> No. 3022
[X] Continue looking for bedrooms
>> No. 3023
☞ Take pilows to your room
>> No. 3024
>>3019
I like the way you think, Anonymous.

[ ] Take pilows to your room
>> No. 3025
[ ] Take pilows to your room
>> No. 3026
[x] Take pilows to your room
Reimu better be waiting for us, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 3027
[X] Take pilows to your room

meh, why not?
>> No. 3028
>>3016
[ ] Continue looking for bedrooms

How does one fuck that which has no pelvis?
>> No. 3029
[x] Take pilows to your room

GENTLEMEN. TONIGHT WE DINE ON THE EVIL SPIRIT.
>> No. 3030
[X] Take pilows to your room.

Mima has a plan.

Considering she likes us fooling around with the shrine's girls, I'm inclined to believe I would like her plan.
>> No. 3031
[X] Take pilows to your room

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 3032
[x] Take pilows to your room
She's helping us get a Reimu end. DO IT
>> No. 3033
[x] Take pillows to your room

DO WHAT SHE SAYS, IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF THE HAREM.
>> No. 3034
[X] Take pilows to your room.

Hell, if the spirit says should who am I to argue?
>> No. 3035
[X] Take pilows to your room

Mima said.
>> No. 3036
File 121020501915.jpg - (30.43KB , 481x359 , fulllifecons.jpg ) [iqdb]
3036
[x] Take pillows to your room - writing now

BTW, Mima is a zombie goast
>> No. 3037
File 121020503031.png - (5.33KB , 125x125 , fuck yes....png ) [iqdb]
3037
[x] Take pillows to your room
>> No. 3038
File 121020524080.png - (170.38KB , 444x332 , BECAUSEYOUAREHEADCRABZOMBIE.png ) [iqdb]
3038
>>3036
>> No. 3039
File 121020535194.jpg - (124.20KB , 640x512 , 1209949075578.jpg ) [iqdb]
3039
>>3038
>> No. 3040
>>3036
As is Reimu.
At least Mima has tits.
>> No. 3041
>>3036

BTW, Frohman is a zombie goast
>> No. 3042
File 121020543368.jpg - (137.08KB , 917x1000 , 1208001129482.jpg ) [iqdb]
3042
>>3040

Reimu has tits too!

Oh, wait...
>> No. 3043
>>3042
That forehead! YOU COULD LAND PLANES ON THAT THING
>> No. 3044
File 121020582055.png - (120.00KB , 458x457 , Reimu2.png ) [iqdb]
3044
>>3043
>> No. 3045
>>3043
What do you know; I just happen to have 2 of them right here between my legs.
>> No. 3046
>>3043

You could land them on that chest too.
>> No. 3047
File 121020586637.jpg - (39.57KB , 480x640 , Reimu Hakurei007.jpg ) [iqdb]
3047
>>3043

It's SEXY, not AIRFIELD!

====================


[ ] Take pilows to your room

"Oh well."
Your room is closer and you don't have to search for it. Besides, Mima told you to leave the pillows there, so why oppose?

Approaching the door to your room, you notice it's slightly opened.
"What the...?"
Either someone is inside, which is rather unlikely, or Mima&co left the door open yesterday. Yeah, that could be it. Sliding it open with your feet, you walk inside.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeee?!"
A sudden shriek invades your ears and causes you to drop the pillows.
"W-w-what are you doing here?!"
Sitting in the middle of your room is Reimu, staring at you, quite shocked.
"What do you mean, what am I doing here? This is my room, you know. Mima told me to leave those pillows here."
"Mima?!"
"Yes, Mima. Now let me place them here... This way they won't be obstructing if someone was to walk in..."
As you walk past her, she keeps turning, so that she's always facing you. Weird.
"What are you doing?"
"N-n-n-nothing! Leave me alone!"
Glancing over her shoulder, you notice that she's hiding something behind her.
"Hey, what do you have there?"
"I told you, it's nothing! Now leave!"
Her face is getting red.

[ ] Push the matter
[ ] Leave her be
>> No. 3049
[x] Leave her be

Oh I hope she likes our present.
>> No. 3050
>>3047

[ x ] Leave her be
>> No. 3051
[X] Leave her be
We should not force matters.
>> No. 3053
[ ] Push her on the subject

We might not get a chance later.
>> No. 3054
[x] Leave her be
>> No. 3055
[X] Push the matter

DELICIOUS. YAF, WANT REIMU IN OUR PRESENT SO BAD.
>> No. 3056
[X] Leave her be
Who knows what happens if we rush it.
>> No. 3058
[ ] Push her onto the mattress
>> No. 3059
[ ] Leave her be
>> No. 3060
[x] Push the matter

Must squeeze the dere out of her.

Also, gg Mima.
>> No. 3061
>>3055

FUND IT
>> No. 3062
[ ] Leave her be

We've given her enough trauma for now
>> No. 3063
[x] Push the matter. "This is no way for an employer to treat her employee, is it?"
>> No. 3064
File 121020623193.png - (18.62KB , 400x400 , 120882565184.png ) [iqdb]
3064
>> No. 3065
[X] Leave her be
>> No. 3066
[x] Push the matter
I'LL CRACK THAT TSUNTSUN SHELL IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO
>> No. 3067
File 121020627946.png - (14.35KB , 350x350 , 121012388216.png ) [iqdb]
3067
>>3066
>> No. 3068
>>3067

Someone shoop Simon's face into anon's face.
>> No. 3069
[x] Leave her be
[x] "You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead" as you walk out
>> No. 3070
>>3069

Crap! You just might be a genius! Though you're not leaving just yet.
>> No. 3071
>>3069
Oh God, YES.
>> No. 3072
>>3070

AHA! Silly Jew, Trix are for kids!

[x] Leave her be
>> No. 3073
File 12102066195.png - (15.26KB , 400x400 , 77e41616a5cbbd5f25b2b977509fcff5.png ) [iqdb]
3073
>>3070

FUCKIN' GENIUS
>> No. 3074
>>3060

vote change to
[x] Leave her be
[x] "You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead" as you walk out
>> No. 3075
>>3070
I stay with my vote.
[x] Leave her be
>> No. 3076
[x] Leave her be
[x] "You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead" as you walk out

>>3073
>> No. 3077
[X] Push the matter.

Damn it, wimping out is not how you crack through embarrassment. You crack through by making them as flustered as possible and always getting in the last word.
>> No. 3078
[x] Leave her be
[x] "You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead" as you walk out
>> No. 3079
[X] Leave her be.
[X] "You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead" as you walk out.

When we walk out. It may not be just yet, but we should be sure to toss this out before we go.
>> No. 3080
[X] Leave her be.
>> No. 3081
File 121020706050.jpg - (99.45KB , 350x350 , THEGAME.jpg ) [iqdb]
3081
>>3070

Now where's the outcome of that Alice choice?
>> No. 3082
>>3081
OH FUCK I LOST
>> No. 3083
File 121020719684.jpg - (509.43KB , 1073x1522 , therules.jpg ) [iqdb]
3083
>>3082
>> No. 3084
[x] Leave her be
[x] "You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead" as you walk out

Awesome.
>> No. 3085
>>3083

FUCK
>> No. 3086
[X] Leave her be.
[X] "You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead" as you walk out.
>> No. 3087
>>3077

Which is why >>3070 wins
>> No. 3088
>>3086
I change my vote to this.
>> No. 3089
File 121020748045.png - (232.97KB , 571x700 , 120822428192.png ) [iqdb]
3089
>>3083
>> No. 3090
File 121020749496.png - (21.78KB , 500x500 , 1205209928085.png ) [iqdb]
3090
>>3089
>> No. 3091
>>3082

NOW I'VE LOST IT
>> No. 3092
>>3083

You know, I can actually see this scenario playing out between Kaguya and Eirin, what with Kaguya being a NEET. I can even see Eirin, despite being a genius, responding with a "wait, what?"
>> No. 3093
File 121020756967.gif - (404.05KB , 400x283 , 1205382547983.gif ) [iqdb]
3093
>>3091

I see what you did there.
>> No. 3094
wait. what won now?
>> No. 3095
File 121020764736.jpg - (29.92KB , 400x350 , 1207428051416.jpg ) [iqdb]
3095
>>3092

I don't think so, chief.
>> No. 3096
File 121020776367.png - (12.91KB , 289x287 , 1207193725724.png ) [iqdb]
3096
I KNOW I CAN KILL!
>>3091
>> No. 3097
File 121020779570.jpg - (88.77KB , 454x591 , 1206419649468.jpg ) [iqdb]
3097
[X] Leave her be.

Huh, she sure acts strange. And what the hell was she doing here in the first place?
"Whatever."
Finishing stacking up the pillows, you glance at Reimu. She's still sitting facing you, though now you can see that the thing she's hiding is the bag you brought the presents in. Well, that was kinda obvious, but did she want to take it away, try it on or something do else? Well, no use in pushing the subject. It'll be better to just leave her be. But before that...
"Reimu?"
"Y-yes?"
"About being your bodyguard... I will gladly take on the job. Just wanted to tell you that."
"S-sure..."
"When are we going to discuss the details?"
"N-not now! Just wait till the breakfast! Now leave!"
"Okay, okay. I get it. Geez."
You walk out of the room. Sliding the door behind you, you see that Reimu's still hiding that bag.
"You know, I was thinking about getting an edible version instead."
Her face becomes red in an instant. She jumps up and throws a pillow at you. Before it can hit you though, you close the door.
"GET OUT!"
"I already did."

Now, returning inside would be pointless.

[ ] Go see if Suika's finished
[ ] Look for Mima
[ ] Go to the kitchen
>> No. 3098
File 121020783668.png - (29.26KB , 700x600 , 120881043686.png ) [iqdb]
3098
>>3096
THE TRUTH IS JUST BLAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGG
>> No. 3100
[x] Go to the kitchen
ANANAYAMOUS NEEDS FOOD BADLY
>> No. 3102
[X] Go see if Suika's finished
>> No. 3103
[X] Go see if Suika's finished.
[X] Look for Mima.

Find Suika, then look for Mima, so that we can congratulate her on being magnificent.
>> No. 3104
File 121020794861.png - (11.84KB , 289x287 , 1207193777369.png ) [iqdb]
3104
[ x ] Go to the kitchen

/we/ hunger for food
>> No. 3105
[X] Look for Mima
Bre
>> No. 3106
[x] Go see if Suika's finished

Best to make sure the mess is taken care of, and she's not just trying to see if any of the bottles have anything left in them.
>> No. 3107
[x] Go see if Suika's finished
>> No. 3108
[X] Go see if Suika's finished.
[X] Look for Mima.
>> No. 3109
[x] Look for Mima
>> No. 3110
>>3105
>Bre

?
>> No. 3111
[X] Go see if Suika's finished.
[X] Look for Mima.

Thirding.
>> No. 3112
>>3099
Changing mine to:

[ ] Go see if Suika's finished.
[ ] Look for Mima.
>> No. 3113
[X] Go see if Suika's finished.
[X] Look for Mima.
>> No. 3114
[ ] Go see if Suika's finished
>> No. 3115
>>3110

>>Breasts

I'm thinking breaded shrimp.
>> No. 3116
[ ] Go see if Suika's finished

I'd help Suika finish, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 3117
>>3101
also gonna change mine to that, lol

[ ] Go see if Suika's finished.
[ ] Look for Mima.
>> No. 3118
[ ] Go see if Suika's finished
[ ] Look for Mima
Why not, first see what Suika is doin then look for Mima.
YFA, WRITE A WALL OF TEXT, TWO POSTS.
>> No. 3119
[X] Go see if Suika's finished.
[X] Look for Mima.

DO THIS YOU HUGE NIGGER
>> No. 3120
>>3118

Jebus, and I was thinking about going to sleep...
>> No. 3121
>>3120
DON'T YOU DARE
>> No. 3122
>>3121

Will you rage if I leave now? WILL YOU?!
>> No. 3123
>>3122

YES WE FUCKING WILL YOU FUCKING NIGGAJEW
>> No. 3124
>>3122
No, I encourage you to get your well deserved rest.
>> No. 3125
Get writing, bitch!
>> No. 3126
>>3120
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK. GET BACK TO WORK NIGGA. WRITE THAT WALL OF TEXT, MAKE IT FUCKING BIG THEN YOU CAN SLEEP NOT BEFORE.
>> No. 3127
You know, somewhere in all this constant egging and shitstorming, /shrine/ surprassed /forest/ and /sdm/.
>> No. 3128
>>3124

lol, reverse psychology

anyways, writing now, but this will be the last post. I'm skipping school tomorrow, so I'll be online from about 2-3PM. I don't think there will be much people on at that time, but I'll write something anyway.
>> No. 3129
[x] Go see if Suika's finished
>> No. 3130
>>3128

Well, I got a final from 2-5pm here, so I hope there are other folks willing to pick up the slack for me.
>> No. 3131
>>3128
I will be there Nigga, and if i am the only one, i will post double and tripple for the people who aint here. But wut time zone.
>> No. 3132
[x] Look for Mima
>> No. 3133
>>3131

GMT+2
>> No. 3134
>>3131

YAF is GMT+2
>> No. 3135
>>3134>>3133
Timezone mind.
>> No. 3136
>>3133
>>3134
Hivemind.
>> No. 3137
>>3135>>3136
double hivemind lol
>> No. 3138
>>3136>>3135
METAMIND, HERE WE GO.
>> No. 3139
I'll be here too.
>> No. 3140
>>3138
>>3137
COMBOMIND.
>> No. 3141
>>3137
>>3138

Here we go again
>> No. 3142
>>3137
>>3138
Not this hivemind shit again.
>> No. 3143
>>3142
>>3141
>>3140
HURR
>> No. 3144
>>3142
>>3141
>>3140

NICE COMBO!
>> No. 3145
>>3133
One hour ahead of me, i will be there. Now get writing the wall of text.
>> No. 3146
File 121020933694.jpg - (55.90KB , 432x288 , Unimpressive.jpg ) [iqdb]
3146
>>3131
>>I will be there Nigga, and if i am the only one, i will post double and tripple for the people who aint here. But wut time zone.

This post
It makes me rage
>> No. 3147
>>3143
>>3142
>>3141
>>3140
>>3139
>>3138
>>3137
>>3136
>>3135

MINDMIND
>> No. 3148
Did you hear about the mass naked hivemind events that happen at /touhou/?
>> No. 3149
>>3148

Fuck you Batou.
>> No. 3150
bracing for wall
>> No. 3151
File 121021111482.png - (198.45KB , 682x641 , 1209719180149.png ) [iqdb]
3151
[X] Go see if Suika's finished.
[X] Look for Mima.

Reimu's probably drowning in despair and embarassment right now. That means the best course of action would be to leave her alone.
"Breakfast, huh? Come to think of it, I haven't eaten since... Since when?"
Okay, the battle plan is clear. First, find Suika. Then, find Mima and tell her that, fuck yes, she's the best deity ever and kiss her feet. Then, as a final charge, make a breakfast for everyone.
"Well then, enter attack phase. Weapons online, sensors online, all systems nominal."
Mimicking a mech's movement, you run through the corridors back to the living room.

Kicking down the door, you roll inside.
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"
Grabbing a sitting pillow, you throw it at Suika, who was floating in the air, seemingly looking for any bottles that she could've left behind.
She turns towards you and... gets a facefull of fluffy goodness.
"Naya!"
She's feigning irritation. So cute.
"What are you doing?"
"In my world, when fighting, there is a principle that says: never enter a room, until you are sure it's either clear or every angle can be covered with supporting fire."
She tilts her head in confusion.
"I... don't get it."
"You don't have to."
"You look happy, Naya."
"Do I? Hm, maybe I do, maybe I don't."
"Why are you so cheerful all of a sudden? You weren't so happy when you left with the pillows. Did something happen?"
"Did something happen, I wonder~?"
"Hey, don't make fun of me!"
"I'm not making fun of you, Suika." you ruffle her hair "Come on, let's find Mima. I've got to thank her."
"Aha! So something happened after all!"
"Maybe."
"Uuuuuuuuu.... Come on, tell me!"
"Maybe when you grow up~."
"I'm grown up already! I'm an oni, you know!"

Constantly making fun of Suika, you finally find Mima taking a walk in the backyard.
"Wait here, Suika."
"Hm, why?"
"Wait here for a moment, then we'll go make an awesome breakfast for everyone."
"Mm.. Okay."

"MIMA!"
Putting on an angry face, you charge at the ghost lady.
"GODDAMNIT, MIMA!"
She turns towards you and almost backs away as she sees your mad expression.
"W-what is it, boy? Did something go wro--huh?"
"GODDAMNIT, MIMA, THANK YOU!"
Giving her a big, friendly hug, you thank Mima for everything she's done for you.
"Now, don't sweat it, don't sweat it! It was nothing, really! I told you, it's fun to be watching your... affairs in the shrine, so really, no need to thank me!"
"Still, I felt obliged."
"Really, you don't have to..."
"Anyway, I'm going to make a generous breakfast for everyone. Be sure to come to the dining room on one hour, okay? And please, inform Reimu."
"Okay..."
"Suika! Set course for the kitchen! This is gonna be one hell of a breakfast we're making!"
"Roger!"

The kitchen turns out to be an old-fashioned one, with an old stove that required making a fire below it. Telling Suika to bring some wood, you rummage through the cupboards and take out everything that may come in handy.
Macaroni, vegetables, some exotic condiment, oh ho! Why not make fried noodles?

Fourty minutes later, the epic meal is ready. Not only did you make fried noodles, but also scrambled eggs, a salad and some rice with sauce.
"SUIKA IBUKI, OVER HERE!" and Suika walked real fast over
"Aye, captain?"
"Is there any sake left? I know we were drinking like the fist of the fucking north star just yesterday, but there's no eating a meal like this without some alcohol."
"Will do, captain! There ought to be a bottle or two left in the pantry."
"Bring forth the sacred liquid then!"
"Yessir!"

Soon after, the table is set and Mima has arrived along with Reimu, who's avoiding any eye contact with you. She must be really embarassed about you catching her in your room.
"This is amazing! Even Marisa didn't make us meals like this!"
Mima squeals in excitement. Do ghost really like eating that much?
Reimu looks at her plate with blank expression.
"Did you really make all of this?" she asks quietly
"Yep. Suika helped me a bit, but I've done the most of it myself."
"Why?"
"Heh. And here, my dear Reimu, here comes my epic speech."
Holding up a cup of sake, you start to talk.
"Everyone...!"

[ ] "This is a welcome party I made as the new personal bodyguard of Reimu Hakurei!"
[ ] "This is a sign of my love for you!"
[ ] "Shut the fuck up!"
[ ] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."
>> No. 3152
File 121021115990.jpg - (24.87KB , 358x297 , 1208883634530.jpg ) [iqdb]
3152
Gentlemen, I'm going to sleep.
>> No. 3153
[ ] "This is a sign of my love for you!"

Hard decision, I will admit. The Gentlemen speech is tempting, too.
>> No. 3154
HOLY SHIT
[X] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo.
has to be this, nothing else.

Good work, you can go to sleep now.
>> No. 3155
[ ] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."
>> No. 3156
[x] "This is a welcome party I made as the new personal bodyguard of Reimu Hakurei!"
I'll guard her body, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 3157
[X] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."

GENTLEMEN.
>> No. 3158
[x] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."

Gentlemen.
>> No. 3159
[X] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo.
Excellent!
>> No. 3160
[ ] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."

THIS.
>> No. 3161
>>3152
It is your fault for writing Gentlemen, you want us to vote this.
[x] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo.
>> No. 3162
[ ] "This is a sign of my love for you crazy whores!"
>> No. 3163
File 121021152575.png - (237.24KB , 738x641 , MONGRELS.png ) [iqdb]
3163
Ananayamous has entered Gentlemen Mode.
>> No. 3164
[X] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo.
Why give us a choice?
>> No. 3165
Oh god yes.

[x] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo.
>> No. 3166
[X] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."

Fuck yeah.
>> No. 3167
[x] Gentlemen, I like this shrine.
Gentlemen, I like this shrine.
Gentlemen, I love this shrine.
I like Reimu. I like Suika. I like Mima. I like Alice and Marisa visiting.
I like Armpits. I like loli. I like Breasts. I like drunken parties. I like the ladies.
In clothes. On top of me. In lingerie. In sarashi. On top of each other. In sleepwear. On futons. In towels. In nothing at all.
I love every aspect of this shrine.
>> No. 3168
[ ] "This is a welcome party I made as the new personal bodyguard of Reimu Hakurei!"

I, for one, do not care for the harem route. We have Reimu and Rinnosuke has lost.
>> No. 3169
[] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."
>> No. 3170
How are you, gentlemen!! All your harem are belong to Kourindou. You are on the way to Bad End. You have no chance to continue, make your time.
>> No. 3171
>>3170

Wrong one.
>> No. 3172
>>3170
you are doing it wrong.
>> No. 3181
>>3179

They apparently went back to the human world shortly after the whole Wriggle incident I believe.
>> No. 3182
Gentlemen, I like Gensokyo.

Gentlemen, I like Gensokyo.

Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo.

I like extermination; I like spell cards.
I like the dodging; I like the firing.
I like the declaration, I like the spell break, I like capturing cards, I like grazing, I like counter-bombing, and I like using continues.

...In Bamboo Forest, in the Village, in the Sunflower Field, on Youkai Mountain, in Magic Forest, in the Shrine, on Scarlet Devil Lake, on the beaches of Scarlet Devil Lake, in the sky near the Netherworld Fate, and in Mayohiga near the Great Border.

I truly love each and every kind of thing that can be done and seen in Gensokyo.

I like the vibrant music of the Prismrivers, as their danmaku rips through a group of entranced admirers--when the bodies of humans fly into the air and the pieces come raining down, it makes my heart dance!

I like when one of our hunters, with their conceptual weapons, clash with an enemy youkai. It always left a warm feeling in my heart when a wounded youkai would flee, only to be cut down by arrow and danmaku. I like it when the attacker plows through the enemy pattern with their bullets ablaze.

I recall how it moved me, seeing how scared outsiders are, how they would stab a youkai again and again, even though it will just regenerate, and it's painfully exciting to see a disobedient shikigami get kicked by its master, and how wonderful it is when a wounded youkai screams out in sync with the whistle of my blade as I gleefully slit its throat.

And that pitiful resistance, fairies charging at us in a blaze of glory despite not having a single weapon or spell card!

I remember the 4.8 ton yin-yang orbs, from the Makai attack, when we destroyed their realm!

I like it when the doorguard and maid are thrown into chaos, and the mansion they're supposed to be protecting is breeched, and the occupants are violated and their books are stolen off repeatedly--oh, how very sad it is!

I like it when Tengu and Moriya forces are crushed and obliterated, and them being chased--crawling on the ground like some crippled fairy being hunted by a beast youkai--is an incredible disgrace.

Gentlemen, what I want is a Gensokyo incident that is waged like the Lunar War! Gentlemen, my friends, members of this shrine, you who follow me, Gentlemen what do you desire? Do you also like Gensokyo?

Very well then we shall have Gensokyo. All our might is held right here, inside our clenched fists, ready to declare. But for those of us who have had to deal with centuries among these dark depths, not just any incident will do! A great incident! A grand incident waged with all our heats and souls!

We are but a single shrine, with no more than four of us now counted amongst our ranks. However, each of you is a veteran, easily worth a thousand humans, at least this is what I believe. So then, gentlemen, that means we are three thousand and one strong!

Let us drive out those who have forgotten the rules of the spell card battle; let us awaken those youkai who have fallen into a deep slumber! We shall grab them by their stupid hats, wrench their eyes open, and force them to remember us! We shall remind them what the true taste of lunatic difficulty is! We shall make them remember the patterns of our attacks!

We shall remind them that things exist between the borders of heaven and earth that they don't think could be possible, even in their wildest dreams.

With this Hakurei Shrine of four members, we will burn the world to the ground. Yes, those are the lights of the Outside we have waited for for so very, very long. I will return you to that familiar place, to that oh so nostalgic world. Operation Portal will finally cross the border, to arrive on the mountains of Japan.

This message is for everyone in Gensokyo, make sure every youkai and human receives it!

Now, gentlemen:
Let us create an incident.
>> No. 3183
>>3182

Fuck yeah.
>> No. 3187
>>3182
TL:DR
[ ] "Shut the fuck up!"
>> No. 3188
>>3182

I AGREE WITH THIS MAN
>> No. 3189
I wake up and am greeted by hordes of GENTLEMEN. Nice.

[x] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."
>> No. 3190
>>3188

I too agree with all but one part of it.

>and I like using continues.
>> No. 3191
>>3151

Aren't we the only person in the room who could potentially be described as a gentleman??
>> No. 3193
>>3191
Minor details. Hopefully they'll be swept away by our words.
>> No. 3194
[X] "Gentlemen, I love Reimu. Gentlemen, I love Suika. Gentlemen, I love Mima. Gentlemen, I love this shrine. Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo."

BUT.

We must make sure we give Reimu a significant glance or something that lets her feel like this was more than just a "Man, this place is awesome" speech.

After all, a harem route pretty much hinges upon Reimu: Mima is a happy slut, and Suika is our oni, but Reimu is different.
She needs to feel special, loved, and cared for. She will be reluctant about sharing Nanayanomous with other women, so we need to make sure she understands that she is special in our eyes, as well as getting Mima and Suika to show affection and love for her as well:
Mima should be showing her own miko some love (literally), and Suika's would be the love of friendship, grown into something more.

Now.

We need to let her know.
>> No. 3196
>>3191

DETAILS!

When manly spirit wreaks, when gears of awesome start to turn, kick the reason to the curb and throw the logic out the window! This is how we people do it here in Hakurei... No, GREAT Hakurei Shrine!
>> No. 3198
>>3196

Started writing the next part yet?
>> No. 3199
>>3198

Let me put the macaroni on gas, clean the shower and I'll be on it.
>> No. 3200
>>3196
Are you writing yet?
>>3194
I like how you think, listen to him he.
Reimu will kill us in a cruel way if we cheat on her without her approval that we can do it. Better give her enough love.
>> No. 3202
>>3199

hooray.jpg
>> No. 3203
Okay, guys, awesome-writan, spaghetti-eatan transdimensional trap Alice Margatroid, ready to roll.

Writing now.
>> No. 3205
>>3203
Fuck yes, you are the best dickgirl ever!
>> No. 3206
>>3203

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>> No. 3210
http://www.touhouproject.com/shrine/res/3208.html#3208