- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 27588)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 125627301231.png - (431.74KB, 600x679, Kogasa and Nue.png) [iqdb]
27588 No. 27588
Frick, I just had a big update all written out, and I forget to save the damn thing in case THP pukes up an error. Rewriting it tomorrow since I don't have any more time today.

Also, yes I do know [Part Five] hasn't hit auto, but I'd rather set up a thread for my next week or so worth of writing now than making anon do it again.

Also, apparantly THP didn't like the awesome pic of Kogasa I found, which appears to be the result of the error puke.

God dammit THP.
Expand all images
>> No. 27589
You know what? I have a keyboard attached to my Wii, and I have the update in my head still. That's reason enough to not cop out again.

---

[X]Ask something.
-[X]"Who are you?"
-[X]"An occult shop on the west coast is rather unusual."
[X]Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[X]Humor the strange person, ask her perspective on magic.

You know, the more I look at the woman jotting down notes the more familiar she seems. Sure her hair is a platnum blonde and her left eye is green instead of blue, but the attitude and appearance match what I remember of her. So I have to ask this one question: "Might I ask who you are?"

The woman turns her attention to me. "You may, but that doesn't mean I'll answer." She gave off a smile, a wink, and stuck her tongue out in that unistakable fashion.

"Because it'd ruin the suprise?" My response caused the girl in front of me to hold up a little sign with a red cirlce on it. "Hello Kogasa."

"Hello yourself Wade, what are you doing here?" The Karakasa was paying full attention to me now even though she was backing down the isle I had emerged from, the one that happened to contain Eirin's log. "I saw you eyeing this, perhaps you understand it?" Okay, I'm suprised by how much she's guessing. She picks up the book and shows it to me. "That kind of suprises me, I didn't think you would be able to read this seeing as no one else who bought this did. Everyone who did returned it within a day, always with a look of suprise and annoyance when I tell them no one here can read it either." She finally handed it off to me.

I flip through the pages, and after a minute or so remember the time I peeked into one of Eirin's more recent logs. The handwriting and grammar seemed to be hers. In fact, I could bet with a decent level of certainty its hers, and that judging from the contents of the book that it'd be a bad idea to let anyone have enough time to decipher it. As such, I'd better buy the thing before the MIB come stomping through.

But first... "So an occult shop on the west coast? That's kind of suprising." Again with the giggle. It's not a bad sound at all, especially since the last time I met her she seemed kind of depressed.

"Isn't it? I was really lucky to find this place so quick. The owner said he needed a helping hand and could hardly refuse me. I have a steady flow of victims every day!" Kogasa put a finger to her lips as a sign that she was thinking, but continued afterwards. "Mostly guys who think I'm cute though, they're almost too easy. But this is wonderful! It's like a dream~ I almost wish I didn't have to wake up~" She said dream? She... She can't have crossed over like I did could she? How would that even work? I still don't know how I crossed, or how Nari crossed! "But what about you? You look really different out here, instead of how you look out there."

"I'm still trying to find out myself, but I originate from out here." I pay for the log, which only costs ten dollars. A pittance for a treasure trove of Lunarian knowledge.

"Ooooooh, really? You fit into the inside so well, I would have thought you were from in there! You don't even spook that easily!" She handed me the book in a bag after that. I still had one more question.

"So, oh strange one, what is your perspective on magic?" I couldn't help but toss that last bit out there.

"That it embodies all that cannot be explained." Is she operating under the 'Rule of Suprise'? As in, if it suprises I can do it? I don't recall her being quite like this.

"Such a strange umbrella." Nari made me jump, earning a thumbs up from Kogasa.

[X]Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[X]I think it's time to go. (specify where)
[X]Time to track down Naomi again if at all possible.
[X]A movie would be nice.
-[X]I'll pick.
-[X]Let Nari choose.
[X]What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?
[X]Yes, we could use an assasin.
[X]Nah, this area's too easy as it is.

[X]Write-in

---
Couldn't help but be a little silly with the Kogasa invite option.
New update isn't exactly like the one I let get eaten by THP, but it's similar enough and gets the same point across.
>> No. 27591
[x] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[x] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?

[x] Yes, we could use an assassin.
>> No. 27592
[x] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[x] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?

[x] Yes, we could use an assassin.
>> No. 27593
[✠]A movie would be nice.
-[✠]Let Nari choose.

Invite Kogasa into party?
[✠]Nah, this area's too easy as it is.
>> No. 27594
[0] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[1] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?

[2] Yes, we could use an assassin.
>> No. 27595
[x] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[x] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?

[x] Yes, we could use an assassin.
>> No. 27596
We're becoming the EX midboss team? And with a shikigami contract, Nari could be like Chen...
>> No. 27601
[x] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[X]A movie would be nice.
-[x] Let Nari choose.
[x] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?
[x] Nah, this area's too easy as it is.
[x] But maybe we'll visit her again, some time.
>> No. 27602
[x] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[X]A movie would be nice.
-[x] Let Nari choose.
[x] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?
[x] Ask Nari for her opinion and react according (If she doesn't mind, all aboard!)

Dream selves? Perhaps that's how Tewi and Kogasa are there.

But as much as I'd like to say "Go Ahead!", I want to consider Nari's feelings in case she does think this is a date.
>> No. 27603
[x] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[x] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?

[x] Yes, we could use an assassin.
>> No. 27605
[x] Explore the mall more thoroughly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[x] What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into party?

[x] Yes, we could use an assassin.
WE NEED A CLERIC
>> No. 27613
I seriously, seriously hate having to do over a nearly complete update because some people just don't know when to leave things alone.

---

[X]Explore the mall more thorougly, I found Kogasa, so who knows who else might turn up?
[X]What about my bike?

Invite Kogasa into the party?

[X]Yes, we could use an assassin.

I had a thought just then, and silently asked Nari if Kogasa could come along. She agreed to this by nodding. "Hey Kogasa, do you want to come with us for a while?"

"I'd like that, but it's still my shift. I can't just walk out of here." Kogasa's tone became somewhat subdued as she said that.

"Oh, friends of yours?" An oddly dressed man walked into the store. Given that he walked behind the counter, had the shop's icon on his vest, and seemed to command Kogasa's attention meant that this guy could easily be her boss.

"You could say that." Kogasa turned to look at the man as she spoke.

"Then take a break and go with them, you've earned it many times over." The man in question turned to me before speaking again. "Kogasa here is kind of this shop's unofficial mascot, so I don't mind her taking some time off occasionally to walk around and do whatever. That and she rarely takes breaks, so I owe it to her. Too much stress is bad for the body."

"Except I don't find this job stressful, but thank you!" Kogasa came around to us, and Nari dragged me off again in her enthusiastic way while the karakasa followed silently alongside us.

I did have one pressing thought. What about my bike? Naomi had me ditch it in front of her hiding hole this morning and I haven't chained it up, locked it up or anything! Some jerk could just walk right off with it again and I'd never know. Once I'm in the position to do so, I'll have to check if it's still there, and if it's not there, start looking for suspects. Like with Naomi crashing at my house, my bike has been stolen before. Though far less often.

Somewhere during my monolouge Kogasa had led Nari and I twoards a clothing store, explaining the gothloli outfit she has on is her only one. Obviously buying some new clothes is high on her list.
Upon entering the store Kogasa led us over to the women's section, meaning I was most likely going to be bored out of my skull since Nari isn't showcasing panties. Not unless someone interesting talked to me.

"BOO!" Kogasa startled a white-haired girl, who also wore glasses and has green eyes. The doll on her belt looked similar to Shanghai, while the outfit and movements gave away who it is. The hair also reminded me more of Shinki than Rinnosuke...

"That's hardly an appropriate way to gain someone's attention." The girl turned to Kogasa, then looked at Nari, then me. Her eyes lingered on my clothes momentarily before shifting back to Kogasa. "But I suppose I could help you, seeing as you are here. Though you may wish to discontinue your monolouge for right now, I do wish to speak to you." Her gaze returned to me.

[X]Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[X]Let Kogasa get her stuff first, seeing what she picks out could be amusing.
[X]Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27614
[x]Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[x]Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
>> No. 27615
[X]Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[x]Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
-[x]If she has too, get a chance to inform Nari of it, and avoid any misunderstandings.

What the... that's three Touhous at least that seem to be dream visiting.

Tewi, Kogasa, and Alice.

I wonder if we'd run into Komachi, considering how much she sleeps. (But that'd cue some jealousy from Nari, sure Nari's a nice size, but this is Komachi we're talking about, rack only rivaled by Ran and Eirin, at least in my opinion and barring Yukari borderhaxing her bust that big)
>> No. 27616
[x] Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
>> No. 27617
[x]Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[x]Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
>> No. 27619
[x]Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[x]Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
>> No. 27620
[x] Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[x] Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
>> No. 27622
[0] Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[1] Why does it look like Alice is going to drag me off somewhere?
>> No. 27624
[X]Greet Alice, there's no hiding who she is.
[X]Why does it look like Alice wants to drag me off somewhere?

"There doesn't seem to be much need for introductions today Alice." I gave a polite bow, one that she reciprocated.

"Since we already know each other's names I can agree with that. Still, if you will follow me..." Alice was practically leading me off after that, but Nari was following close behind. She was taking me to what looked like a room she had taken over the first chance she could, seeing as there are plenty of different clothes hung up around the place.

Once we enter the room, Alice closes the door and doesn't even finch at Kogasa's sudden appearance. "I suppose this form is what you look like outside of Gensokyo."

"This is what I grew up to be." I took a seat Alice had gestured to. I guess this may take a while.

"You certainly are a mystery to me. An ordinary human slips into Gennsokyo with nothing but his wandering mind and obtains more power than he knows what to do with, more than he even knows he has, befriends numerous people after a time, causes me to pursue you for months... It makes me wonder." Alice sits on a rotating chair in front of a desk not unlike the one at her house. Her eyes locked with mine in an unnerving staring contest, one where I was afraid to blink. "Just what are you?"

"I'd like to think I'm human." There's truth in that statement. Or what I percieve as truth.

"Perhaps. But you've caused me to consult with my mother on the subject, and she agrees that you are changing things on a subtle, nigh undetectable level while dreaming. Further proven by what has happened to me here." Alice paused for breath, then gestured at this room she took over. "Don't you find it suspiscious that a girl who appears from nowhere can get a job at a suitable store, making clothes that give her recognition and renown with no proof of her skill whatsoever?"

"What are you saying?" I didn't like where this was going at all.

"You realise it by now, don't you? An outsider who survives countless deaths with no apparent loss in capability who aids others and asks for naught in return, gets on good terms with the youkai of boundaries, is generally well-liked with a few exceptions, utelised the power of the god of the Hakurei Shrine? I belive your dreaming state caused that to happen." She again paused to let that sink in. "And furthermore, I believe you opened the way for others to realise their fantasy without even being aware of it."

There was nothing left for me to say anymore. But now there was plenty to question. Though I did have one question to ask. "What about the fragments of me all over Gensokyo? Those should be proof enough to argue that I'm not invincible or immortal."

"I never said you were. The fragments?" Alice actually frowned now, furrowing her brow in thought while crossing her arms. "They are typically silver in color and appear to be made of mist?"

"Usually, though there were some blue ones." That can't have shot a sufficient hole in her arguement, it has to be making her think of something else.

"Then that means the autonomous dolls I created recently... Are technically faliures as well." Alice tilted her head down and sighed, putting one hand to her forehead.

[X]Ask something from Alice:
-[X]Where she gathered the fragments from.
-[X]If she's seen any more fragments.
-[X]How she's been doing.
-[X]What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[X]Write in question.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27626
[x] Ask something from Alice:
-[x] Where she gathered the fragments from.
-[x] If she's seen any more fragments.
-[x] How she's been doing.
-[x] What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[x] So basically you're the cause of Gensokyo residents coming to the real world seemingly unnoticed? And you're making dreams come true? Just how bad can this get if someone... "evil" happened to come through?

UH OH.
>> No. 27627
[x] Ask something from Alice:
-[x] Where she gathered the fragments from.
-[x] If she's seen any more fragments.
-[x] How she's been doing.
-[x] What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[x] So basically you're the cause of Gensokyo residents coming to the real world seemingly unnoticed? And you're making dreams come true? Just how bad can this get if someone... "evil" happened to come through?
>> No. 27628
[x] Ask something from Alice:
-[x] Where she gathered the fragments from.
-[x] If she's seen any more fragments.
-[x] How she's been doing.
-[x] What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[x] So basically you're the cause of Gensokyo residents coming to the real world seemingly unnoticed? And you're making dreams come true? Just how bad can this get if someone... "evil" happened to come through?
>> No. 27629
[✠] Ask something from Alice:
-[✠] Where she gathered the fragments from.
-[✠] If she's seen any more fragments.
-[✠] How she's been doing.
-[✠] What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[✠] So basically you're the cause of Gensokyo residents coming to the real world seemingly unnoticed? And you're making dreams come true? Just how bad can this get if someone... "evil" happened to come through?
>> No. 27630
[x] Ask something from Alice:
-[x] How she's been doing.
-[x] What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[x] Where she gathered the fragments from.
-[x] If she's seen any more fragments.
-[x] Fantasies... I'm curious what everyone's are. (Tell her about what you heard about Tewi)
-[x] Tell her about seeing the boundaries of dreams and reality.


There isn't much evil in Gensokyo, just twisted at times. And that question is begging to be dismissed like some questions earlier.
>> No. 27631
[X] Ask something from Alice:
-[X] Where she gathered the fragments from.
-[X] If she's seen any more fragments.
-[X] How she's been doing.
-[X] What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[X] So basically you're the cause of Gensokyo residents coming to the real world seemingly unnoticed? And you're making dreams come true? Just how bad can this get if someone... "evil" happened to come through?

>>27630
Your forgetting our side. We can get pretty nasty if we want to.
>> No. 27632
>>27631

But that question seems to refer more to the Gensokyo side than the real side.

So far the only real worlders to visit the Gensokyo dream wise are Wade and Nari.

On that note, I do hope she isn't worried.

It seems Wade's slowly putting two and two together as to Alice and Shinki's relation. (Personally I suspect that out of the two, Shinki'd look younger despite her figure, which is on the curvier side than her daughter's)
>> No. 27633
Sheesh, copy/paste the whole option list why don't ya?

---

[X]Ask something from Alice.
-[X]Where she got the fragments from.
-[X]If she's seen any more fragjents.
-[X]How she's been doing.
-[X]What her opinion of this whole deal is.
-[X]So basically you're the cause of Gensokyo's residents coming through seemingly unnoticed? And you're making dreams come true? Just how bad can it get if someone... "evil" happened to come through?

"So you have some of my fragments in your dolls?" I thought up a few questions of my own, ones that could I could use answers for.

"Yes, though I will return them once you are awake here again. I will be at my house most of the day, so time's not an issue." Alice has to be cutting into her shift, though I think she realises that, given that she's taking measurements of Kogasa so she can custom make some clothes. "Also, I'm glad you're taking good care of the clothes I made you."

"Like I'd really intentionally destroy a one of a kind outfit that you made." Well, it fit nicely, is comfterble, and seems to help keep sweat from being an issue. Form and function seems to be Alice's mode of operation. "I also have to ask if you've seen any other fragments lately."

"I believe Marisa stole some from Patchouli, and in turn Patchouli is experimenting with them. I also suspect her assistant has made off with a piece or two, given that her species can eat souls." Alice was sorting through fabrics when she sighed, looking at me with a somewhat guilty look. "Had I known I could have retrieved them for you. Patchouli has no reason to experiment on the living, no more than I do. Which is to say, none at all."

"I'm not about to hold it against you, you didn't know." I couldn't help but notice Nari was being quiet throughout the exchange, but it's not that big of an issue. If she wants to talk she will. "Aside from that, how are you doing? I know I haven't visited you at all lately..."

"That's fine, I don't mind more infrequent visitors. Besides, you still have to rebuild yourself and find out what caused your condition to begin with." Alice took the cloth to that table and began working on a shirt. "As for how I am doing, quite well. Aside from discovering that I had not succeeded in creating an autonomous doll I have been well. Commisions have been selling and I haven't come down with anything of late."

"Actually, now that I think about it, what's your opinion about all this? This dream incident?" That comment earned a soft laugh from the puppeteer.

"Funny you should use the word 'incident', Reimu is starting to ask around about the fact that she seems to be living a dual life as well. Though right now she's pretty far off the mark. I'd give her a couple more days to figure it out and resolve it." Done with the shirt and onto a skirt. "As for my opinion? This dream incident isn't as bad as many others that have occured. In fact right now I would say that 'incident' is a strong word for this, but it should not go uninvestigated lest it grow into a true problem."

"So let me see if I've got this right: I created a way for people to realise their fantasises."

"In a way."

"And by extension, making dreams come true."

"If that is truly the case, then you only provide the template. So far those of us who have arrived have needed to carve out our niche, much like in Gensokyo. Though it appears to be far less dangerous since we take human forms. I do not know what would happen if someone were to kill me on this side, so perhaps it holds a hidden danger." Done with the skirt, moving on to something else now. "I doubt if you are truly the cause. Perhaps you are a sign that some kind of barrier is weakening, or have simply inadvertantly punched a hole through some sepreating force and more people have fallen through. Perhaps you are just as much a victim as anyone else. Who knows?"

"So what if someone 'evil' crossed through from either side? How bad would it be?" There was always the possibility of some dark hearted human, or secret government agent falling through, so it might be good to ask.

"There isn't anyone I would truly consider evil in Gensokyo, and those who truly are have had the evil beaten out of them by Reimu. Mima is a good example. But there are powerful people, and there are bored people. I can imagine that bad things would happen if the two categories overlap." Sheesh, even without her dolls Alice can outdo a machine. "But if those who have already fallen through serve as an example of a trend, then I doubt you have much to worry about out here. Though I do wonder what would happen if someone less benign from this world were to enter Gensokyo. That might be a bad thing if you are any indication as to the possible achievable power level."

[X]That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.
[X]Continue the questions. (specify)
[X]Stay quiet and let Alice do her thing.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27634
[✠]That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.
>> No. 27636
[x] "Bored and power and OTHER than Yukari? I'm torn between wanting to see it and dreading it"
[x] Check on Nari to see if she might have anything to say
-[x]Assure or comfort her if needed.

Just in case the weight of the news hit her.

That and let's face it Yukari is the classic case of bored and powerful.
>> No. 27638
[x] "Besides you and Kogasa - and now apparently Reimu - I've also heard Tewi has made it out. Just how many of Gensokyo's residents have come out on this side? Who all does this include?"
[x] Does Nari have anything to say about all this?
[x] That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.
>> No. 27639
[x] "Besides you and Kogasa - and now apparently Reimu - I've also heard Tewi has made it out. Just how many of Gensokyo's residents have come out on this side? Who all does this include?"
[x] Does Nari have anything to say about all this?
[x] That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.
>> No. 27640
[x] "Besides you and Kogasa - and now apparently Reimu - I've also heard Tewi has made it out. Just how many of Gensokyo's residents have come out on this side? Who all does this include?"
[x] Does Nari have anything to say about all this?
[x] That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.
>> No. 27641
[0] "Besides you and Kogasa - and now apparently Reimu - I've also heard Tewi has made it out. Just how many of Gensokyo's residents have come out on this side? Who all does this include?"
[1] Does Nari have anything to say about all this?
[2] That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.
>> No. 27642
[x] Check on Nari to see if she might have anything to say

[x] "Besides you and Kogasa - and now apparently Reimu - I've also heard Tewi has made it out. Just how many of Gensokyo's residents have come out on this side? Who all does this include?"
[x] "Wait a minute...bored and power and OTHER than Yukari? I'm torn between wanting to see it and dreading it"
[x] Check on Nari.
-[x] Does Nari have anything to say about all this?
--[x]Assure or comfort her if needed.
[x] That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.
>> No. 27643
Yeah, I got nothing for the writefag opening, so you'll just have to make do with a suprise buttsex update.

---

[X]"Besides you and Kogasa - and now apparently Reimu - I've heard Tewi has also made it out. Just how many of Gensokyo's residents have come out on this side? Who all does this include?"
[X]Does Nari have anything to say about all this?
[X]That's enough added weight, I think it's time to go.

Alice makes for a good friend, but I feel like I just got loaded up with lead bricks any time I talk to her about anything important. She only presented possiblities and it's not intentional on her part, but I only have the will to stay a little bit longer before heading back out of here.

"So aside from Kogasa and yourself, as well as Reimu, and Tewi, has anyone else appeared out here yet?" Nari decided to sit in my lap as I spoke, and I hugged her from behind for support.

"Hmm... If there is, I haven't recognised them yet. Though Tewi appearing is news to me, what does she look like?" Alice now has two full outfits done and handed off to Kogasa, and has returned her full attention to me again.

"I think almost exactly like her appearance in Gensokyo, except the eyes are blue instead of red. I only heard this information second hand though, but my source hasn't lied to me."

"She may not have exited Gensokyo the same way then if she's kept her youkai features. Was there anything else?"

"She only seems to show up on full moons. I can't say how long or why, but the simple fact that she's here..."

"Don't think she's leaving and returning the same way." Nari finally spoke up. "Appearances change a little between dream and reality, Alice is blonde with eyes that change color, Kogasa is sky blue haired with one red eye and one blue, but it sounds like Tewi could have modified how others see her eyes somehow."

"Like contact lenses?" That was one explenation that was hanging around in the back of my mind for a while.

"What are contact lenses?" Alice inquired with some genuine curiosity on the subject.

"Small lenses that are designed to be in direct contact with ones eye. They're like glasses in the fact that they usually help people see. There are some that just change the color of ones eyes though, and since Eirin's a doctor and she's known for her somewhat eccentric hobby of researching human medical practices..." I didn't really need to finish that sentence. Eirin is a kind woman who aids whoever would ask, even if she would recieve no pay for it, but she does have the most interesting 'hobbies'. Archery being the one semi-normal activity.

"I see. You're suggesting Tewi simply wears these contact lenses and passes off her youkai traits somehow?"

"A good chance of that I think." Nari spoke up again. I think she and Alice would ultimately get along, seeing as they both have an uncanny knack for getting things right. "Wish I knew more about all this, I don't like the end being all clouded."

"I don't enjoy the lack of answers either, but there's not much we can do."

Well, I could always get knocked out again and look for Gengetsu so I can ask her about this directly since this whole 'crossing dreamer' thing is in her department. I should keep an eye out for an opportunity then.

"Thank you Alice! I think it's time to go pay, shall we go?" Kogasa got up and walked to the door, and the rest of us followed suit.

Kogasa paid for her new clothes, and then we were off again. I didn't like walking out on Alice like that, but I needed time to digest all that information.

[X]Where to?
-[X]Let Kogasa pick.
-[X]Let Nari pick.
-[X]Is there a decent bookstore around here?
-[X]Music shop, get some new tunes for the MP3 I keep forgetting to use. And make a mental reminder to use it more.
-[X]Ice cream place.

[X]Bid Kogasa farewell and head to someplace out of the mall.
-[X]Nearby movie theater?
-[X]Actually, I want to get my bike.
-[X]We had lunch, now for a sweet treat. No, I don't mean Nari.
-[X]Someplace quiet where I can sort things out.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27645
[x] Bid Kogasa farewell and head to someplace out of the mall.
-[x] We had lunch, now for a sweet treat. No, I don't mean Nari.
-[x] Nearby movie theater?
-[x] Eh, I can always get my bike later.

Hmm, crepes and a movie. That sounds good.
>> No. 27646
[x] Bid Kogasa farewell and head to someplace out of the mall.
-[x] We had lunch, now for a sweet treat. No, I don't mean Nari.
-[x] Nearby movie theater?
-[x] Eh, I can always get my bike later.

We can always hang with Kogasa and Alice in Gensokyo, but it's time to finish the reverse date with Nari.
>> No. 27647
[x] Bid Kogasa farewell and head to someplace out of the mall.
-[x] We had lunch, now for a sweet treat. No, I don't mean Nari.
-[x] Nearby movie theater?
-[x] Eh, I can always get my bike later.
>> No. 27648
[x] Bid Kogasa farewell and head to someplace out of the mall.
-[x] We had lunch, now for a sweet treat. No, I don't mean Nari....maybe.
-[x] Nearby movie theater?
-[x] Eh, I can always get my bike later.

Just have to throw in that maybe, because I'm sure he'd think about it.
>> No. 27650
[✠] Bid Kogasa farewell and head to someplace out of the mall.
-[✠] We had lunch, now for a sweet treat. No, I don't mean Nari.
-[✠] Nearby movie theater?
-[✠] Eh, I can always get my bike later.
>> No. 27654
[X]Bid Kogasa farewell and head to some place out of the mall.
-[X]We had lunch, now for a sweet treat. No, I don't mean Nari.
[X]The nearby movie theater?
[X]Eh, I can always get my bike later.

Huh, this has turned into some kind of date between Nari and I, hasn't it? Started with sex and ends with whatever we can come up with, which given that it's now two thirty or so means that there's time enough to get something sweet to eat and maybe a movie? That just leaves the question of what we're going to see, since I don't pay much attention to the silver screen.

"Kogasa, I-" I started forming my farewell to the karakasa, but was cut off almost immediately.

"Ah! I wasn't keeping track of the time! I need to get back, see you later Wade!" Ooookay... That solves that problem. Kogasa starts dashing off to the store she's working at with her new clothes in hand. Even though she's running she's still silent, making me wonder if some powers carry over anyways.

That is a matter for another time however. "Nari, want to go get something sweet to eat?" No, I can't just 'eat' Nari whenever I feel like it, no matter how good she tastes.

"Sure!" Good god Nari can be so huggable sometimes.

Well, there is little one knows that the other does not, but this doesn't extend to certain eateries. Such as a nice cafe that also serves things like ice cream, real gelato, cake, as well as an array of coffees and teas. Marine stumbled on it once and brought me to it on one of her days off, and I know it's good from experience.

It also doesn't take too terribly long to get there since the traffic is light and the stream of people is fairly sparse in comparison to rush hour or the weekend.

Nari and I entered the cafe and placed our respective orders and paid cash up front before sitting down at a table to wait. The number of people still here suggests that school has ended early for the day, some people are blowing off work, or are also on a date since this place has a nice charming atmosphere to it.
Our orders come soon enough, mine being a coffeecake and Nari's an order of white-frosted lemon chiffon cake. I get the feeling Nari could easily try everything here, and if I had the money I'd be happy to indulge her since... Yeah, getting off that line of thinking is a good idea for now. I don't want to end up like Yukari and have my mind seemingly in the gutter all the time.

"Want to try some of yours." Nari cut off a chunk of my cake and swapped it for an equal sized chunk of hers, something I don't mind at all, especially with the small bit of frosting and crumbs forming on her lips. Much to the dissapointment of the more perverted side of my brain she lickeded her lips a few times to get it all off.

We headed out of the cafe and twoards the movie theater, and Nari decided to lick my lips clean since apparently I wasn't being the cleanest eater today either. She then took my hand and started dragging me to the theater where we would undoubtedly aquire more sugar in our bloodstreams and watch some kind of movie we have yet to decide on. Good thing there's a decent selection.

"Hmm... Want to see Transformers." Nari is into giant robots? That's something I never would have known before. Not that I'm complaining since I can't really stomach most romance films. Horror isn't high on my list either.

"Sounds fine, let's go." And so we get a couple tickets, get a decent array of snacks and a soda each, root beer and vanilla pepsi mix for me while Nari went with cream soda, the snacks included a huge thing of twizzlers, a thing of starburst, skittles, milk duds, and some popcorn. I had no doubt that one of us was going to either get on a sugar high or get sick. I just hope I don't start shooting danmaku if it's the former.

Nari led me to the apropriate screen and to the closest seats they had. The room hasn't yet darkened and they were still showing commercials while the rest of the people walked in. The room darkened soon enough and the movie started playing. Naturally it was the sequel instead of the original since the original was out on dvd. I wasn't sure how much I enjoyed the movie but Nari seemed to enjoy the parts where giant robots beat each other up.

Yeah, I'm not much of a transformers fan either. I'd rather sit and watch Hitchiker's Guide, but I refuse to ruin the experience for Nari.

After about two hours or so the credits start rolling and Nari gets up. I follow suit while handling the empty drink containers, the empty popcorn bucket which has the empty skittles and milk duds wrappers in it, as well as the semi-empty twizzler bag and bag of starburst. I toss out the trash and head out with Nari in tow for a change, squinting for a minute or two in the now offensive sunlight. It's now evening, and I have no easy transportation back home.

[X]Time to go retrieve the bike.
[X]Just taking a bus back home is tolerable.
[X]Where does Yukari's gap go?
[X]Yukari must have paid for at least one whole day at that suite, it'd be a shame to waste it.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27656
[x] Time to go retrieve the bike.
>> No. 27657
[X]Time to go retrieve the bike.
[X]Yukari must have paid for at least one whole day at that suite, it'd be a shame to waste it.

I don't think this Yukari has her head in the gutter most of the time, just a nice part of it.

Wonder if we'd run into Yukari in the room, but I'm sure she'd be waiting for Wade in Gensokyo at least.
>> No. 27658
[x] Time to go retrieve the bike.
>> No. 27659
[0] Time to go retrieve the bike.
>> No. 27660
[x] Time to go retrieve the bike.
>> No. 27661
[x] Time to go retrieve the bike.
>> No. 27662
Would checking to see how if Yukari paid for a whole day be that bad or time comsuming of such a thing at least?

A night away from Wade's lazy fixture of a mother wouldn't be a terrible thing.
>> No. 27663
[X]Time to go retrieve the bike.
[X]Yukari must have paid for at least one whole day at that suite, it'd be a shame to waste it.
>> No. 27664
Now you learn that Wade has other problems on the Outside too.

---

[X]Time to go retrieve the bike.

Today was fun, especially since Nari got to enjoy herself. Though now it's... Five PM? That's not going to end well if we have to walk seeing as this city is an hour away from home by bike. We'd probably pass out on the side of the road, and who knows what would happen to us then. Of course, getting the bike would have been a great idea if it wasn't located in a hedge maze miles away from our present location. And since I do not want to go on the bus again nor do I want to ask Dave for another favor, that means I'm stuck with walking. Time to start hoofing it and hope we get there in time.

That is, if it wasn't located on the nearest bike rack with another kid, well, 'kid' in the sense that he's about four years younger than me and the fact that I dislike him to a great degree, I'm rather familiar with preparing to ride off with it. I make my way over and lean on the rail, staring the kid in the face. "Just how many times are you going to do this before you realise I'm always going to track you down?"

"Fuck off!" The little shit responded by punching me in the face and pulling the bike out in an attempt to get away. An attempt stopped by a now angry Bakeneko. I was kind of suprised how she just yanked the thing out from under him without tossing the kid out into traffic. "H-hey! Let go!" Nari didn't even so much as flich as the kid nailed her again and again in a blind panic. I knew she'd have bruising later, but I'm more worried about the crowd forming around us, with a couple calling the cops. I knew this kid was going to try and spin the story his way, and I started checking the bike to be absolutely sure of this. I grabbed a small key out of my duffel bag and used it on a few of the locks, as well as one only I knew about. They all fit, and any credibility this kid might've been able to scrape together just went down the drain.

Well, I will say this: The police are pretty damn fast around here, and the fact that the kid stayed shock still and was crying alligator tears meant he was winding up his story. Too bad I already knew how to counter it.

"So what seems to be the problem here?" The officer approached Nari first, who now had a cut cheek from... Where the hell did that kid get a knife, and how'd he hide it so quick?

Nari hissed as she started using her free hand to frisk the kid and procured a set of lockpicks from his jacket liner. "This stole his bike again." Nari was concise and to the point, first pointing at the kid, and then at me.

The officer looked at me, and I procured a bit of proof that caused the officer to look at me a bit strangely. "If that's not enough, I can give you the number to call his parents."

"That would go a long way to sorting this out." I approached the officer and set up his phone to dial out when I heard Nari cry out in pain.

The kid just slashed her arm and was trying to get away. He knew he's in trouble since he couldn't get his story off first and resorted to violence again.

Nari is my first priority, and since I have my bike back as well as giving the officer his parent's phone number cathing him could wait. "Nari, how bad did he get you?"

Nari showed me that she had little more than a shallow gash. A testament to Youkai durability as that would only need a bandage wrapping for... dammit, I can't go home if Nari has to heal in human form! I made a point of keeping a first aid kit so I have the apropriate materials to handle this.

The whole scene is a mess, especially since that kid knocked some poor person into the street, who in turn got hit by the rush hour traffic. Add yet another crime that's going to get this kid landed in jail for a while. I start telling the officer the name of that brat, the stations that handled him in times prior to this, and let him phone the parents. All the while I just comforted Nari, who looked about ready to kill.

I can't really go back home until Nari's youkai healing factor fixes the damage, thankfully it wasn't serious enough to get any medics involved. The person who got hit by that car would need it though...

"Are we done here?" I ask the officer since I already gave him all the info. I really didn't want to stay here any longer than I had to. I got a nod in response and decided to take advantage of Yukari's hospitality again, remembering the note and guest pass.

The trip isn't eventful in the slightest compared to what just happened. For that kid to get desperate enough to slash at someone restraining him... We get to the room Yukari had paid for, and after gently laying Nari down on the bed, lay there next to her and fell asleep.

Day 6: Gensokyo side

I wake up with two distinct femminine scents directly on me. One was Nari's welcome scent and the other is Yukari's. I guess I'm the body pillow she was talking about earlier since she has something just short of a deathgrip on me with her arms and legs. Nari's doing much the same, and if I weren't so jarred by events that happened only minutes ago I'd let myself sink into their combined warmth.
Another scent of alcohol became noticable as Suika looked on from the other side of the bed, by our feet.

[X]Difficult though it may be, slip out of the full body embrace these two have on me.
[X]Turn and hug Yukari.
[X]Turn and hug Nariko.
[X]Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[X]"Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
[X]Write-in

---

Yes, this was planned.
>> No. 27666
[x] "Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
>> No. 27667
[x] "Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
>> No. 27670
[0] "Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
>> No. 27671
[x] "Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
>> No. 27672
[x] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[x] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."
>> No. 27673
[x] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[x] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."

An improvement indeed.
>> No. 27675
[✠] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[✠] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."
>> No. 27676
[x] "Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
>> No. 27677
[x] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[x] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."
>> No. 27678
[x] "Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
>> No. 27679
[x] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[x] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."
>> No. 27680
>>27666

I think I know the answer: "Yes" and the reason is being a mix of Dream Wade being her handiwork and that she likes him.
>> No. 27681
[x] "Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.
>> No. 27682
>>27680
The question in question is rhetorical, but I give the opportunity to ask it anyway. Putting off writing just a teensy bit longer to see if anything interesting happens.
>> No. 27683
>>27664

That boy.
I foresee problems with that boy in the future.
He may even be a force to be reckoned with in Gensokyo. But that is IF he somehow gets through. And that's a big IF.
>> No. 27684
[x] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[x] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."
[x] Once she's up in the pile, quietly ask, "Are you going to grace me with your smile every morning here?"
>> No. 27685
>>27683

Yeah since he seems to have it in for Wade for some reason.

And given his tendencies he would be a threat, one can only hope he isn't aware of Gensokyo in any sense.

He may end up being the story's 'final boss'

He might be trouble in the real world as well for the Touhous out and about in it.
>> No. 27686
[x] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[x] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."
[x] Once she's up in the pile, quietly ask, "Are you going to grace me with your smile every morning here?"
>> No. 27687
Gah, tied while writing! Shoulda called it since I've already got an embarrasing wake up scene all written out for the plain 'Are you going to be here every morning?' vote!
>> No. 27688
>>27687

Just keep writing it.
>> No. 27689
[x] Try and relax regardless, pull them both onto me so I can sink into their warmth properly.
[x] Sigh. "Come on Suika, you join us, too."
[x] Once she's up in the pile, quietly ask, "Are you going to grace me with your smile every morning here?"
>> No. 27690
I realise this isn't the winning vote again, but I was almost done with this when I realised I hadn't called the vote and checked what was winning at the time. Somehow the winning vote changed to the combination write-in, but I hope this will suffice.

---

[X]"Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" Directed at Suika.

"Are you going to be here every time I wake up?" I keep my voice down so I can try to avoid the sleeping beauties snoozing on me, while Suika gave a sly smile.

"Yup! 'Specially if you give a good show like this every morining. Though I told ya before, you're my project and I see 'em through to the end! Might just continue to watch ya wake up anyway, since you're all sorts of interesting." Suika was also talking just a bit quieter than usual, also trying to preserve the situation. "Heeheheheheh... But I think there's a way to make this more interesting! Yoink!" And suddenly I was naked. No, all three of us were naked and I could feel every bit of soft skin touching mine. Suika shifted Yukari onto my erection before sitting back to enjoy the show with her arms and legs crossed, a wide smile on her face and her gourd at the ready.

"Mmm~ That's supposed to go inside me silly... you're so sloppy~" Yukari's face is now bright red as she repositions herself in her sleep and starts sliding me into herself without even realising it until we were joined at the hilt. "Much better~"

"Holy shit, she's sleepin' right through it! Man, now I gotta wake her up just to see her face!" Suika made her way over to Yukari and started doing something, which caused the gap youkai to open her eyes ever so slightly.

"Mmmph... Good morning Wade..." Yukari gives a couple grinding motions before waking up just enough to realise that she was trying to have sex with me in her sleep. "W-wade? What was I doing?" Her eyes go wide with suprise as she gives a couple more experimental hip movements, which is getting me worked up. It's too early for this and there's too many people here! Yukari's entire face goes an even brighter red as she wakes up a little more, turning her head in embarrassment or to look around for anyone else, then giving off a small squeal of suprise when Suika started groping her.

"Heya Yukarin! Havin' a naughty dream about the boy here? Seems like you're living it now, so why waste it?" I manage to catch Suika's gourd as Yukari practically flung the oni off the bed after disengaging from me. Yukari didn't look like she was about to cry or break down, she was livid.

"Suika! What was the meaning of that?! I thought I had unconsciously gapped Wade's, and my clothes off during the night and it turns out you removed them while no one could resist!" Yukari tried to cover herself up in vain, as all three of us were sleeping on top of the sheets rather than under. "We had a very thorough discussion about respecting other people's bodies and you-!"

"I heard you two were dating like a real couple, so I thought I'd swing by and help ya out!" Suika yanked her gourd out of my grip and took a swig from it. "Seriously, when did ya get to be such a prude? I know you had kinky magic sex with Kanako seein' as I watched the two of ya go at it, but you get all flustered over a boy who hasn't even started on the kink!"

"That was a different matter! Besides, even you don't immediately try to have sex with men who catch your interest." Yukari opened a gap to cover herself.

"Wade woulda lost his virginity sooner if I caught him when he was awake about four days ago. 'Sides, really interesting pure guys like him are hard to come by. Even you wanted his innocence, so don't try to deny it!" Suika waggled her finger and winked at Yukari. "Hell, if you didn't wake up you would've done him in right then and there! Maybe a threesome with that healthy Bakeneko right there~" Suika pointed at Nari, who had finally stirred.

"Wha's goin' on?" Nari was practically crawling over me, which caused me to slowly be pushed back into Yukari face-first. "So noisy..." Seriously, I must be the luckiest man alive or something to risk drowning in a woman.

Just to add more fun, Ran opened the door just then. "Lady Yukari, I came to inform... you..." Ran's stunned expression must've been worth a hundred million yen to Suika since the oni got even cheerier.

"Ooooooooo~ Got ourselves the making of a good orgy! Three shapeshifters, a gap youkai and little ol' me! Just gotta make sure your kitten girl isn't gonna-" Suika was cut off by falling into a gap.

"Sigh... Thank you for informing me breakfast is ready and for keeping Chen from seeing this. Yes, I know you were trying to peek in, now go get seated for breakfast." Yukari put her hand through another gap and pushed on what I could only assume was Chen. "Ran, I've reduced your 'heat' for now. While I do wish to partake of it later, I admit I'm a little too embarrassed right now to take advantage."

"Yes Lady Yukari, in that case, I will serve breakfast." Ran, still flushed in the face walked off after closing the door.

"We should get dressed." Yukari gapped in a handtowel and a set of clothes for each of us. The handtowel was clearly for her.

After getting dressed the three of us made it to breakfast, which consisted of a nice spread of waffles, eggs, bacon and the like. The waffles tasted like they easily rivaled if not exceeded my own, and I can't remember the last time I had good bacon.

Suprisingly, Suika was politely sitting at the table and ended up occupying the seat next to me.

[X]Breakfast conversation!
-[X]In regards to locating fragments.
-[X]If Suika's noticed any appreciable change.
-[X]Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[X]Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[X]Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[X]If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[X]Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.
>> No. 27692
[✠]Breakfast conversation!
-[✠]In regards to locating fragments.
-[✠]Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[✠]Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.

Focus on important things.
>> No. 27693
[Ω]Breakfast conversation!
-[Ω]In regards to locating fragments.
-[Ω]Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[Ω]Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.
>> No. 27694
[X]Breakfast conversation!
-[X]In regards to locating fragments.
-[X]Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[X]Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[X]Advice for areas not yet covered (SDM, Eientei)
-[X]Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.

I think this is good, we'll ask Suika on our own time, since I think Yukari's peeved at the Oni.
>> No. 27698
[X]Breakfast conversation!
-[X]In regards to locating fragments.
-[X]If Suika's noticed any appreciable change.
-[X]Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[X]Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[X]Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[X]If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[X]Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.

Wall me.
However, that last question is the most important, because if there are, then THAT BOY just jumped up on the threat scale.
>> No. 27699
[x] Breakfast conversation!
-[x] In regards to locating fragments.
-[x] If Suika's noticed any appreciable change.
-[x] Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[x] Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[x] Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[x] If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[x] Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.

A wall! A wall!
>> No. 27700
[x] Breakfast conversation!
-[x] In regards to locating fragments.
-[x] If Suika's noticed any appreciable change.
-[x] Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[x] Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[x] Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[x] If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[x] Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.
>> No. 27701
>>27698

most are rather important questions to be honest, the Suika one being on the lowest end just due to how Yukari's most likely pissed at her for her stunt.

Good news: She doesn't think less of Wade.

But OH YEAH... if that brat's in Gensokyo, big trouble in countless ways.
>> No. 27702
[0] Breakfast conversation!
-[1] In regards to locating fragments.
-[2] If Suika's noticed any appreciable change.
-[3] Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[4] Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[5] Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[6] If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[7] Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.

>But OH YEAH... if that brat's in Gensokyo, big trouble in countless ways.

No doubt.
>> No. 27704
[x] Breakfast conversation!
-[x] In regards to locating fragments.
-[x] If Suika's noticed any appreciable change.
-[x] Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[x] Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[x] Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[x] If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[x] Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently
>> No. 27705
[x] Breakfast conversation!
-[x] In regards to locating fragments.
-[x] If Suika's noticed any appreciable change.
-[x] Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[x] Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't already aware.
-[x] Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[x] If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[x] Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently
I'm really sorry RIM
>> No. 27708
[+] (multi-option choosing!)

I'm sorry, too, but I don't much feel like pissing against the tide this morning.
>> No. 27709
[X]Breakfast conversation!
-[X]In regards to locating fragments.
-[X]Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents ending up in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[X]Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.
Seriously, not every question choice has to include ALL choices.
>> No. 27710
Ayayayayaya, calling it here so I can write without yesterday's mid-write vote change.
>> No. 27711
>>27705
>>27708
If you were really sorry, you wouldn't have done it.
>> No. 27713
[X]Breakfast conversation!
-[X]In regards to locating fragments.
-[X]If Suika has noticed any appreciable change.
-[X]Let the others know about certain Gensokyo residents appearing in my area through what appears to be the same process.
-[X]Your suspicions regarding Gengetsu. Explain if they aren't aware.
-[X]Advice for dealing with the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
-[X]If there's anything they can add to your limited knowledge of Eintei.
-[X]Ask if any more outsiders have crossed in the same fashion recently.

Well, breakfast is underway and it's time for me to do my best impression of GLaDOS's orange curiosity core. Well, in terms of the number of questions asked, not in how silly it sounds.

"I was wondering, is it possible for me to locate lost fragments more easily? Just bumbling around can't be the only way to do this." This conversation may very well go past breakfast with the rate some people are eating. Chen, Suika, Nari, Ran, and myself are all going at a normal pace while Yukari is taking huge bites. And talking with her mouth full.

"Well, I think you could learn to sense them, or drag Yuyuko around with you if she's avalible. But given your luck you might just bumble your way into all of them without ever needing to look." Yukari swallowed partway through thankfully. It's kind of strange seeing her act like that.

"Lady Yukari, please show some manners..." Ran gave off a small sigh in between bites.

"Well, I'm gatherin' 'em too, so even if you miss some I'll be sure to get 'em! 'Sides, I can tell you got a big piece right in that bag of yours! You sure you aren't a half ghost?" The smell of alcohol changed in nature to that of wine, which I guess means she changed what her gourd is producing.

"Half ghost? That doesn't make any- Wait, in my duffel bag?" I shoot Suika a suprised look as my bag is gapped in. The oni unzips the zipper and carefully rummages around in it until she half pulls out a gold hilt I had completely forgotten about.

"Whoa... Tenshi got ahold of a bunch of pieces. I bet she doesn't even know what they are." Sukia gestured for me to pick up the Sword of Hisou so she can examine it. "And of course I can't help you recover these. You're gonna have to make Tenshi give 'em back somehow, which means you'll have to win a duel with her."

"Great, a duel that I'm not sure I can win where if I lose I'll probably wind up as fuel for her dominatrix fetish." I dropped the sword back into the bag before returning to my food. "Kinda makes me wonder how I manages to get it. It seems I got lucky when the sword was bouncing around in the duel border."

"Eh, who knows? Still, if ya do lose, I'll bust ya out!" I reached out and ruffled Suika's hair, and she gently shoved my hand away after a moment.

"Speaking of fragments, did you notice any change since when you started?" Suika would probably know best since she's the one working on me.

"Big changes, lots of changes! Just can't tell what most of 'em are, just that I know you're slowly being completed. Still wondering what that one big central piece is though, the shrine's felt kinda odd when you leave for long periods of time." Suika started looking at me with one immaterial-looking eye.

"Oh, before I forget; I found Kogasa and Alice around where I live. They look different enough to where they shouldn't draw attention. I also learned Tewi and Reimu have also appeared, though I think Tewi is going about it a different way." I choose to withold Alice's suspicions for now since I have no idea which possibility is correct.

"Hmm... Tewi I know about already, but I didn't know about the others. This is interesting news, and somewhat worrying." Yukari slowed down enough as to not embarrass herself any further this morning. "It irritates me that I don't know how this is happening, or where the breaches are occuring."

"Well, I do have a suspicion of my own. Ever hear of a girl named Gengetsu?" I'm already finished, so I scoot my plate away for now.

"No- Wait, the girl who lives inside the border of dreams and reality? That Gengetsu?" Yukari looked to me in suprise. Suika was also thinking about it. "That sounds like a good reason to bother Reimu, Marisa, or Yuuka about it since the three of them have met her in the past."

"Then those three would be the place to start should you wish to investigste this personally." Ran tossed in her two cents as she gathered up the used plates and utensils.

"Nyahahahaha~ Sounds like an incident to resolve now! Bet you gotta duel a bunch of people, defeat whoever's responsible and then go beat up whoever decides to bug ya afterwards!" Suika's smell reverted to her usual, and she became more enthusiastic at the notion of having to beat people up. "But you might wanna finish puttin' yourself back together beforehand, don't want to have to start all over 'cause you bit off more than you could chew."

"Speaking of which, I found out the librarian of the Scarlet Devil Mansion has some of my fragments and is experimenting with them. I plan to retrieve them one way or another. Do any of you have advice for how to deal with them?" Yeah, it's either going to be me or Suika who gets them back, but I am getting them back.

"Well, the gate guard is simple enough, wait 'till she's asleep or keep a long range spellcard handy if you have to fight her. Patchouli is who you're probably going to have the most trouble dealing with because of her familiar. The witch herself in pretty weak physically and can't cast half the spells she makes but she's a very powerful magic attacker. Her familiar however, is a succubus. Guys like you are her primary prey but I've seen her dominate the librarian once, and I'm getting off track. Basically it's a bad idea to let her get close since her seduction powers get stronger as she gets closer. Let her touch you and someone's gonna have to drag you outta her womb since you're essencially food to her." Suika paused to take a particularly long swig. "Then there's Sakuya, who's got time stopping powers and seems to be able to cheat time and space since she essencially produces thousands of knives from just two or three. Best tactic is to have some kind of reflector spell handy and to finish it quickly. Then there's Remilia. She's strong, fast, and is a vampire so she's really durable too. But you might want to talk to her first if you want to avoid a fight."

I don't quite like the idea of taking the entirety of the SDM on in a head on spellcard duel. "Anything you can tell me about Eintei?"

Yukari spoke this time. "Well, for starters there's Tewi, who is a youkai earth rabbit with the power to manipulate luck. I wonder if she's paid you a visit~" It seems she couldn't help but tease about that last one. "There's also Reisen, a moon rabbit who is suprisingly stable and kind considering what her power is, she also directly serves Eirin. Eirin herself is a lunarian doctor with some interesting hobbies, but I think someone like you would be hard pressed to forget about them." True, reading Eirin's log did make me remember her with more clarity. "Then there's Kaguya, the exiled lunarian princess who spends most of her time indoors playing games and doing princess things. The reason I haven't told you what they're capable of is that I'm fairly certain you're on good terms with them."

"Thank you, one last thing: Have any more Outsiders crossed into Gensokyo the same way I have?" This did worry me, since if that kid ever got through...

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't know... I will keep an eye out though." Yukari got up after that, and seemed to be waiting.

[X]To the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
-[X]Bring Suika along.
-[X]Bring Yukari along.

[X]I should go return Eirin's log, that and see if I can't get some answers out of Tewi.
[X]Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
[X]Marisa's house. Even if she doesn't have many, it's still more than I had.
[X]Stupid though it may be, seek out Tenshi and return her sword.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27714
Dammit, I forgot, but there are two more options I forgot to add, so consider these part of the list.

[X]Visit Yuuka and ask her about Gengetsu.
[X]Try to get some info out of Reimu.
>> No. 27715
[✠]To the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
-[✠]Bring Yukari along.
>> No. 27717
[X]Try to get some info out of Reimu.
[X]Alice's house next, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
[X]Then to the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
-[X]Bring both Suika and Yukari along.
[X]If I still have time after all that, I should go return Eirin's log, that and see if I can't get some answers out of Tewi.

On a different note, I think THAT BOY and Hate Sign [Helldoken] may be connected.
>> No. 27719
[X]Try to get some info out of Reimu.
[X]Alice's house next, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
[X]Then to the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
-[X]Bring both Suika and Yukari along.
[X]If I still have time after all that, I should go return Eirin's log, that and see if I can't get some answers out of Tewi

FUCK YEAR ACTION TIEM
>> No. 27721
Sigh... Guys, dealing with the SDM is not going to be a partial update thing which is why I seperated it from the other options, that and short of writing half a thread's worth of optionless updates I wouldn't be able to do any of it justice.
Stick to one or two options, then we'll go from there. Walls are fine, but the longer I have to spend writing the more likely I am to lose said update.
>> No. 27722
[x] Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
>> No. 27724
[0] Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.

Changing vote.
>> No. 27725
[x] Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
>> No. 27726
[x] Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
-[x] sometime, take time out to thank Yukari privately for the room and opportunity, commending her for her selflessness.

Can we choose the next stop after this?

That and we should talk with Yukari a bit, since I think it wasn't an easy thing for her to do.

And the matter of update speed is a mix of fear of missing a whole update and risk of burn out, but I've learned to keep an eye and F5 this so I don't miss one.
>> No. 27727
[x] Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
>> No. 27728
[x] Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
>> No. 27729
[x] Stupid though it may be, seek out Tenshi and return her sword.
--[x] Bring Suika along.
>> No. 27730
[x] Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.
-[x] sometime, take time out to thank Yukari privately for the room and opportunity, commending her for her selflessness.
>> No. 27731
I suppose it's a good thing I'm plotting out endings in advance, it seems I'm interested in writing at least one and it's epilouge.

---

[X]Alice's house first, she said she'd give up the fragments she has.

Breakfast is eaten, questions were answered, and now it is time to head off to my first destination for the day: Alice's house. She said she'd give up the fragments she already has so why waste any more time? Still, there was one more thing to ask before I head off.

"Yukari, do you have any easy way to contact you, or is the card supposed to double as a communication device?" I figured if I'm going to get involved in something dangerous I should be able to contact someone who can help. Someone I can... trust... That sounds right.

"Oh? Now you're practically inviting me to intrude on you~ But yes, you can use the card to contact me and I can use it to bug you." Yukari opened her fan in a dramatic fashion, which seemed to open a gap, and used her free hand to gently push me through.

Apparently Yukari thought dumping me at the shrine steps was a good idea, something I questioned as landed flat on my back on the hard path. "Might I ask what that was for?"

Yukari was leaning over me as I asked that. "Mayohiga is someplace one can only enter or leave with my permission. This exit is my permission." I don't really know how to answer that.

"Well, thank you anyways. It'd be rather hard to finish collecting me if you restrained me to a bed or something." I got up and picked up the card full-size Yukari is standing out of.

"Oh? Are you offering?~" There was a mischeivous glint in her eye that suggested that she may very well be serious about this.

"Not right now, I think you'd want to wait for the finished product." Oi me, less teasing and more moving.

"Alright you, flirt time's over." Nari started clinging to my back in an attempt to make it more difficult to continue the conversation. It wasn't the dangerous clingy possessiveness of before but rather a mild annoyance in her tone.

"Ufufufufu~ Oh, make poor me wait even longer... How cruel..." Yukari's acting is rather poor right now, a point that's made proof when she starts laughing for a few moments. "I really should let you get on your way before Reimu spots us again. I'd rather not have her lash out at you because of me. Ta~" With that Yukari fell back through her gap and allowed it to return to normal size. In this case a greeting card that I could easily stick in my pocket.

Nari and I took flight so we could get to Alice's house in a reasonable timeframe. Well, reasonable from an efficiency standpoint since it's still morning. I wondered if it would be rude to intrude on Alice so early, but shelved the thought regardless as we touched down in front of the door to her house.

And so I knock.

A few moments later and we are shown in by Shanghai, who holds up a sign saying that her mistress is in the living room and will see us, and to excuse the current state of things. So we enter said living room to find Alice trying to catch a few dolls that were moving around on their own. I'm guessing that's why we had to get in so fast and why Alice didn't answer the door personally.

"Ah, Wade! I didn't think you'd come so early!" The dolls she did have were struggling quite hard.

"Well, I figured visiting you would be a good way to start the day." The dolls don't seem to mind me though, probably because they are me. "Need some help?"

[X]How to get them all?
-[X]Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.
-[X]Nothing fancy, they're not reacting to me after all.
-[X]Change into something else. (Specify)

[X]Ask something? (Specify)

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27732
[X]How to get them all?
-[X]Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.
Killing ants with nuclear weapons is half the fun of this story.
>> No. 27733
[x] How to get them all?
-[x] Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.
>> No. 27735
[x] How to get them all?
-[x] Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.

Capture that shit.
>> No. 27736
[X]How to get them all?
-[X]Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.

[x] Ask alice if there's been anything particular about her fragments that she's collected.

I wonder when we'd get a chance to thank Yukari for last night.
>> No. 27737
[0] How to get them all?
-[1] Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.
>> No. 27738
[X]How to get them all?
-[X]Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.

[X] Ask Alice if there's been anything particular about her fragments that she's collected.
>> No. 27740
[x] How to get them all?
-[x] Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.
>> No. 27741
[+]How to get them all?
-[+]Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.
[+] Ask alice if there's been anything particular about her fragments that she's collected.

Yeah, the capture ships are kinda unnecessary. But Wade's a showoff, so it would be more in-character this way.
>> No. 27742
Unnecissary? Yes. Wade doing it just because he can? Also yes.
He does seem to be a bit of a showoff now that I think about it.
---
[X]How to get them all?
-[X]Salvage Corvettes. Can't go wrong with free flying capture ships.

Now I could do this like a perfectly sane, normal person and just catch them all by hand, but there's the simple fact that being normal is just too easy. So I choose to show off a little while making this go faster. How?

"Eh? Wade, are you alright?" Alice grabbed hold of another fleeing doll while I rendered my legs immaterial. "You look like you're... Showing off again." I get the impression she doesn't mind in the slightest since she's smiling about the fact that I just turned the entire lower half of my body into a number of Kushan Salvage Corvettes, which I then set out to capture the wayward dolls.

The resulting cleanup was fairly quick as there weren't too many dolls, but Nari and I still had to restrain them while Alice removed the fragments fueling their basic, albiet untimately useless, functions.

"That's the last of them." Alice let the fragments float about, at which point the Salvage Corvettes began moving on their own to retrieve each one and place them back where they belonged. In me. "So they do have some form of limited conscience, interesting."

"Bunch of neat robots, do they make things explode?" Nari was investigating the corvette closest to her as it plodded along at its own pace. Mugetsu was right, it is kind of neat just watching them move along.

"Nah, they capture the things that make other things explode." That was my favorite tactic in the original Homeworld, build a bunch of Salvage Corvettes then find a use for every single one of them. The only ships that were impossible to aquire that I wanted were the Junkyard Dog, which is a faster, stronger, more durable Salvage Corvette, and the Turanic Raider Carrier, which is a cross between a carrier and a destroyer.

"Hey Alice-ze! I came to help ya with those- Oh, you got them already?" Marisa had decided to climb in through the window with her broom in hand. "Hey Wade! Helpin' Alice out huh? Whoa, you split into ships again? Cool-ze! What do these do?"

"Marisa, about those fragments you 'aquired' from Patchouli..." Alice turned to Marisa and trailed off.

"You mean those misty bits of stuff? I got mine right here-ze!" Marisa showed us a larger chunk of me but it was clear she didn't know what it is. "Can't make it do anything but... Hey! You can't steal things you stupid ship, only I do that!" Marisa seemed annoyed at the pair of Salvage Corvettes that aquired the chunk of me from Marisa and would have chased after them had Alice not stopped her. "Aliiiiiice..."

"Watch." Was all the puppeteer had to say.

The corvettes lined up the most recently aquired fragment and inserted it, and I felt a noticeable change when that happened. Kind of like what would happen if someone stuck a chunk of flesh they had removed from you back in.

"Wait, those bits aren't?" Marisa looked at Alice, who nodded in turn. "Now I feel like a jerk-ze, here I am experimenting on a convenient chunk of soul and it turns out to be a part of you! Not like I got anything out of it either... Still, I made my last library run two days ago so it's about time I rush off again. This time I'm getting the rest of those chunks before Patchy does somethin' weird to them!" Marisa jumps out the window and onto her broom which she had thrown just prior and zipped off in the direction of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

"Ooooookaaaaay... When did Marisa get so hyper?" The corvettes reformed into my lower half as I looked on after the black-white forest witch.

"She truly regrets using you like that. She only experiments on herself and those who voulenteer, never on unwitting subjects. Not unless it's a harmless prank." Alice lined up the formerly possessed dolls on a shelf as she spoke.

"Think we should follow her?" Nari was also looking out the window at where Marisa flew off to.

[X]Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[X]Initiate hyperspace jump.
-[X]That's enough showing off for now, just fly there.

[X]She'll be fine, head elsewhere.
-[X]The Hakurei shrine. Reimu should know more about Gengetsu's powers.
-[X]Find Yuuka, I can ask her things while looking for possible fragments.
-[X]Eintei, this book isn't going to return itself.
-[X]Find Tenshi. There's alot of me locked up in her sword.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27745
[X]Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[X]Initiate hyperspace jump.
>> No. 27746
[X]Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[X]That's enough showing off for now, just fly there.
>> No. 27747
[x] Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[x] Initiate hyperspace jump.

If you're gonna go, go flashy.
>> No. 27748
[x] Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[x] Initiate hyperspace jump.
>> No. 27749
[X]Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[X]Initiate hyperspace jump.
>> No. 27750
[X]Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[X]That's enough showing off for now, just fly there.

There's a limit to how much showing off a person can do before people start finding it annoying. Lets not test that limit.
>> No. 27751
Well, there's also the issue of practicality seeing as Wade could get there far faster that way.

Still, calling it to write.
>> No. 27752
[X]Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[X]That's enough showing off for now, just fly there.
>> No. 27754
Short update, but I'm giving the choice to decide how combat-heavy the next few parts will be, so think ahead.

---

[X]Maybe we should give Marisa backup...
-[X]Initiate hyperspace jump.

"Alice, I think I should follow Marisa and head off to the mansion. Are you coming too?" I was already thinking of how I was going to get there before Marisa ruined any chance of a diplomacy option. The only way I could really think to get there in time was to turn into a rocket or something.

"Quit monolouging, I said I'll come." Alice swatted the back of my head in annoyance.

"Okay, okay, I surrender! I was thinking of how we're going to get there." It's not like it hurt or anythi- oh yeah, no monolouging.

"Is flying insufficient for what you're thinking?"

"If we want to get there before Marisa ruins any chance of diplomacy, yes." I grab Nari's hand, then extend my other hand to Alice.

"I suppose I'm about to be whisked away in some flashy manner?" Alice took my hand regardless but I didn't bother answering her. I needed to not screw this up.

My option floated in front of me, which gave me something to focus on. Next, I only really remembered the exterior of the SDM so I'll just use that since I'm not just transporting myself. So with all that out of the way I initiate a hyperspace jump to the exterior of the SDM. Of course the blue screen that was moving twoard us could really just be a glorified gap, but who knows for certain?

We arrived in one piece just outside the gate and proceeded in. I noticed there seems to be a distinct lack of gate guard as we passed, which could only mean Marisa was already through here.

"Allow me to lead." I let go of Alice and followed her inside.

"Does Marisa always make such a huge mess?" I couldn't help but notice the fairy maids tending to laser scorches, puncture marks, and scuff marks. We were ignored for a few moments before they caught on.

"Intruders! More intruders!" One of the bigger fairies got the others to stop and look at us.

"Sigh... We're here to help stop Marisa, may we head to the library?" Alice tries the diplomacy option.

"Entry to the Scarlet Devil Mansion is invite only! I apologize miss Margratroid, but no one is exempt!" Now there's a formation of fairies blocking the route to the library, all of whom looked ready to open fire.

"It appears we will have to fight then. Wade, please refrain from harming them too badly, they're only doing their job." Alice ordered Shanghai in front of her.

[X]Stick to normal shots and Ion Cannon option.
[X]Pacifist run, these fairies are a minor nuisance.
[X]Transform, maybe I can scare them off.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27755
>>27754

[x] Transformation - Right Arm - [Metroid Prime 2 Annihilator Beam]

Homing shots galore!
>> No. 27756
[✠] Transform, maybe I can scare them off.
>> No. 27757
[x] Transformation - Right Arm - [Metroid Prime 2 Annihilator Beam]
>> No. 27758
[X]Transform - Metroid Prime Exo-Skeleton
[X]Pacifist run, these fairies are a minor nuisance.

A bunch of minor fairies vs. a giant monster that is about the width and half the height of the hallway. We can just charge right through them if they stay put. The only weak spot is the face anyway.
>> No. 27759
[0] Transformation - Right Arm - [Metroid Prime 2 Annihilator Beam]
>> No. 27760
[x] Transformation - Right Arm - [Metroid Prime 2 Annihilator Beam]
>> No. 27761
[x]Diplomacy option.
If that fails...
[x]Pacifist run, these fairies are a minor nuisance.
>> No. 27762
[X]Transform - Metroid Prime Exo-Skeleton
[X]Pacifist run, these fairies are a minor nuisance.

That and no point wasting energy no grunts. We need our energy for the real battles.
>> No. 27763
[x] Transformation - Right Arm - [Metroid Prime 2 Annihilator Beam]
>> No. 27764
File 125667370524.jpg - (54.67KB, 610x332, House_of_the_Dead_4_logo.jpg) [iqdb]
27764
[x] Transform, maybe I can scare them off.
--[x] Type 0053: The Justice
[x] Pacifist run. Let out a bloody roar; make it seem like you're charging.
>> No. 27765
[+] Transform - Metroid Prime Exo-Skeleton
[+] Pacifist run, these fairies are a minor nuisance.
Annihilator beam on fairy maids? That's beyond showing off - that's just a dick move.
And it wastes power, which we might need if Patchy doesn't agree to a diplomatic solution.
>> No. 27766
Nah, I'm not going to say anything worthwhile here this time.

---

[X]Transformation - right arm - [Metroid Prime 2 Annihilator Beam]

"Got it. Nari, focus on dodging." It only just occured to me that I haven't taken the time to teach Nari Danmaku yet, so I'll have to keep the fire off her.

"Good, let's go!" Alice started firing off a gold beam that slowly started to change to red while I prepped my own shot. I wasn't going with the laser and normal shots, but rather a niftly little homing shot that I doubt these little fairies have seen before. My option floated in front of my right arm and I turned that as well as my right forearm into an arm cannon with the Annihilator Beam active.

"Y-you leave u-us with no c-ch-choice! Prepare y-yourse-selves!" Well, the nice big wall of danmaku would have been harder to deal with had we not been able to fly. Alice's laser didn't go through fairies, which they picked up on and the ones that hadn't been hit yet started taking blows for those that had. This might have given them enough time to call in an overwhelming number of reinforcements had I not started firing homing shots at the weakened fairies and Alice had not upped the number of dolls firing continuous lasers.

"These fairies seem pretty smart." I started grazing the bigger bullets for fun. It's kind of neat looking at the expression of a fairy who thought she got you only to see that she missed.

"Marisa's constant book raids have caused the residents to adapt their tactics to try and stop her. I confess that I have never seen them act as meatshields for each other before." Alice managed to soak up more of the blue and red pieces of paper the fallen fairies drop while practically dodging circles around them. "I think it has to do with the more intelligent fairies Patchouli has been summoning of late."

"Smart fairies?" Our progress is definitely being hampered by the seemingly endless fairies coming out to shoot at us, and some of them seem to only be there to cast healing magic on the others.

"It's rare, but some can learn. Those medic fairies for example, they learned how to cast healing magic on their bretheren. This is why they seem endless." Another close scrape for Alice.

"Wait, they're just reviving the knocked out fairies?" I start blasting the medic fairies with charged shots to knock them out. I also moved to soak up as many of the bits of paper as I could, which included those green ones from when I went to Moriya Shrine, though they only seem to drop for me.

"Yes, but it's hardly an issue since we have more room to move than they can cover. I simply find grazing to be a more elegant form of avoidance." Well, it is kind of distracting watching Alice weave through the bullets. Can't afford to let that happen though, I'm getting more of the heat than Alice at this point.

"So what's with the red, blue, and green pieces of paper? The red ones make me feel a bit stronger every time I get one but I don't know what the other two are for." I did only get my first option after gathering a bunch.

"The red ones grant a small amount of additional power that typically manifests in the form of options, though they have a tendency to make one's attacks stronger. The blue ones don't seem to serve much purpose but if you gather as many as possible you'll find you can take an extra hit or two from more powerful attacks. I don't know much about the green ones I'm afraid, but I think Marisa once said that they amplify the blue paper's effect." The conversation, shooting, and dodging eventually led us to the massive doors of the SDM's library. One just happened to look like an Oni punched it in.

"I think she's been through here already." The fairies backed off at least, but it was easy to see why.

Marisa was firing a trio of continuous Ion Beam lasers to fend off attacks from Meiling, Sakuya, Patchouli, and Remilia. The result was the densest, most massive rainbow of bullets I've ever seen. I know she's strong, but this is ridiculous!

I could see that the combatants were trying to hold a conversation in the process, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

I keep Nari close and look to Alice.

"It's up to you." Was all she said.

[X]Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!
[X]Give her a hand with the bosses of the level.
[X]Turn into something else and clear the stage personally!
-[X]That dragon form my duel with Tenshi.
-[X]Battleship time.
-[X]Write-in option.
[X]Do I even have enough power to help? (Specify alternate course of action)

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27767
[X]Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!

Marisa's used to this so she can handle it at least long enough for Wade to get his fragments, then at that point if she needs to she can escape.
>> No. 27768
[X]Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!
>> No. 27769
[X]Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!
[X]Start saving energy.

We need to be at 100% to survive against Remilia.
>> No. 27770
[x] Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!
>> No. 27771
[x] Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!
[x] Walk in casually. Hey guys, what's going on in here?
>> No. 27772
[✠]Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!
>> No. 27773
[0] Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!
>> No. 27774
[X] >>27769
>> No. 27775
You know what I'm kicking myself for? Not including the option to turn on the MP3 player and imitate Vash the Stampede.

---

[X]Marisa's got it covered, get the fragments!

"I think I'm going to grab the fragments, this is just a shade out of my league."

"Perfectly acceptable. I think-"

Marisa fired off a Master Spark that cleared out a dense swath of bullets and shattered a couple spellcard barriers.

"Augh! When did she get this new shot type?!" Sakuya initiated a fresh spell barrier before rejoining the fray.

"I have no theories on how she could increase her firepower so quickly without a matching level of exhaustion. Though this new shot type does fit her mindless approach to danmaku." Patchouli floated up at a slower rate, but was firing the moment she got a new shield up.

"Huh? Watch out!" Meiling's flying kick missed the mark, sailed between Patchouli and Sakuya then created a small crater about three feet away from us. "Oh, Miss Alice, I'm rather suprised to see you here two days in a row! Uhh, could you come back later though? Marisa's hellbent on stealing Patchy's new soul fragments." Meiling took off again without another word, spraying crystalline shots in all colors that cast prisms on everything not already lit up by other danmaku.

"I will accompany you then. Truth be told I doubt you could handle four out of six of the Mansion's residents at once." Alice led the way, completely unfazed when a bright red spear threatened to smash through the spellshield of one of the bookcases.

"Ah! I'm sorry Patchy!" That must be Remilia. Looking up I saw that she's winding up another pitch.

I decide to follow close to Alice since she seems to be able to tell when the next powerful misfire is going to occur.

"You irritating rat, coming here again so soon after such a brazen theft! I'll feed you to Patchy's familiar!" Another spear throw from Remilia made an explosion that was unsettlingly close. "Sakuya, Patchouli, Meiling! Try to box her in again, she can't bomb her way out every time!"

"Yes m'lady!" Meiling moves to shower Marisa from above...

"Understood." Patchouli started firing confining streams of lasers from below...

"Yes Lady Scarlet." And Sakuya finishes the procedure by setting up a sphere that must consist of at least a thousand knives!

"Try to ignore them, and stay close. We're almost there." Alice dragged Nari and I under a protective shield she had cast to try and block the rain of bullets cascading down on us.

"Heh, keep it coming! I could do this all day-ze!" I could only hear Marisa at this point, but I could imagine the result of her actions given that I hear her fire off another Master Spark. The sound of another spellshield shattering must belong to Remilia.

An enraged yell later- "Ugh, overwhelm her from all angles! I don't care about the spellcard rules anymore!" The four defenders activated a spellcard each, though I couldn't hear any of them clearly.

"Quick, while there's an opening!" Alice dragged us into the protective bubble that surrounded Patchouli's reading and experimentation table just as a rainstorm's worth of bullets started falling. The result is almost blinding. "Ah, there they are. Now I just need to deactivate the shield."

The girl with long red hair, fair skin, wings, and healthy body got up from Patchouli's chair to say... okay, do otherwise.

[X]Blast her before she grabs Alice!
[X]Try to talk to her, make her see sense!
[X]Get Alice away from there!
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27776
[x] Blast her before she grabs Alice!
>> No. 27777
[x] Molest her before she grabs Alice!

Self sacrifice!
>> No. 27778
[x] Blast her before she grabs Alice!
>> No. 27779
[0] Blast her before she grabs Alice!
>> No. 27780
[X]Blast her before she grabs Alice!

I think she'd be bad news even to Alice and warning her might not work.

>>27777

Bad idea, and we already have a nice shot at two babes at least (Yukari and Nari) we're not so hard up as to harass a succubus.
>> No. 27781
[x] Blast her before she grabs Alice!
>> No. 27782
Thinking on it, I think sex with Yukari would be on par or better than succubus sex.
>> No. 27783
>>27780
I'd say we have a shot at damn near every single female in Gensoukyou. But my target is Yukari.

[+] Blast her before she grabs Alice!
>> No. 27784
[0] Blast her before she grabs Alice!
Talking is a no-go against a Succubus. Besides, pre-emptive strikes match with our MC's personality.
>> No. 27785
[X]Blast her before she grabs Alice!
[X]Turn into Tabuu then float up above the five combatants if it looks like it's getting out of hand, meaning you should step in to stop it.
-[X]Off-Wave

-------------------------

[X] If it works, then split off six parts of you, and turn them into Shadow Bugs.
-[X] Have five of them become Shadow Bug Clones of the five trophyized combatants, then have them revive them, after which they should back off to a safe distance.
--[X] Have the last one spell out words for you, as Tabuu and Shadow Bug Clones can't talk.

The second part is for if they actually turn into trophies, which is why there is a line between them. Still, Tabuu is rather powerful, especially on the higher difficulties.
>> No. 27786
>>27785

Well, that, or we could turn into Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
>> No. 27787
[X]Blast her before she grabs Alice!

Succubus equals sexy stuff happening, but as entertaining as watching Alice get violated might be I have standards. Rape is below them. So I do the only thing that comes to mind: Blast Koakuma away before she works her magic on Alice.

"Wade?" Alice looks at me with a rather stunned expression, which turned to suprise once Shanghai drew her attention to the annoyed succubus. "Oh, I forgot about her."

"Hurry up and get them out, I'll keep Koakuma off you for as long as you need." I kept my arm cannon charged and pointed at Koakuma, who understood that she isn't in the best situation to try anything right now.

"This shouldn't be more than a minute or two..." Alice got to work while her dolls kept an eye on things around her.

"Remilia, aim your next Gungnir attack downwards!" Apparently the barrier doesn't block out voices. Something not lost on me at least.

"But that'll hit your table!" Remilia must not know what Patchouli knows through her familiar.

"The imortant parts are shielded, just-" Patchouli was cut off by Marisa breaking her spell shield once again. I'm going to have to thank that witch sometime.

"Aaagh, fine! I won't be held responsible for this!" Remilia threw her spear down at us, and it became readily apparent that there was something distictly wrong here...

"Oh hell... Alice, move!" I blasted Koakuma away again while dive-tackling Alice away from Gungnir's point of impact. Good thing I did too, seeing as there's a nice charred spot around Patchouli's table were we just were.

"Not good..." Nari had dived away as well, but in the opposite direction.

"Alice! You... You're aiding the black-white?!" Patchouli seemed enraged now seeing as she's declared another card. "Unforgivable!"

"For good reason!" I got up and stood between the reclusive witch and the puppeteer. Alice doesn't deserve punishment for helping me. "But I suppose you're just too pissed off to listen?" I kept my arm cannon pointed at Patchouli regardless.

"Perhaps I will listen, provided you apologize to my familiar for attacking her." Patchouli can't have switched trains of thought that fast.

Yes, apologize to me with your soul. Oh great, the seductive head voice has to belong to Koakuma.

"Did your familiar tell you everything, or did she leave a few choice things out?" I morphed my left arm into an arm cannon with the Ice Beam active and pointed it at the seductress.

"I have no reason to doubt her." Now I have to wonder if Patchouli really does know and is just playing stupid.

Don't be that way, I'll take good care of you... There's no telling how far away she is from the mind voice. But I do know my second cannon is trained on her.

"Patchouli, do you know what those fragments are a part of?" Alice stepped next to me.

"It shouldn't matter. You yourself used them to create autonomous dolls, and the black-white utelised them for her inane experiments." I'm starting to dislike Patchouli now. "Tell your Bakeneko to step away from the shield around my fragments." I guess her familiar speaks directly into the minds of others.

Sakuya promptly got blasted into another bookcase while Meiling and Remilia redoubled their efforts. So the rain of danmaku didn't stop, it just lessened as the participants of the duel either left or were defeated.

"Got them!" Nari had several decent-sized fragments in her arms, which in turn caused Patchouli to stare at her in complete suprise.

"How in the world were you able to bypass the barrier?" There was faint emotion to Patchouli's voice. Somehow it seems she's cooling down now that she's out of battle.

"Stuck my hand through it." Nari's tone suggested that it was the most obvious thing in the world. Everyone else staring at her looked dumbstruck.

"But that... makes no sense... Those barriers were meant to keep material beings out."

"But I'm not material, neither is he." Nari stood by me and seemed to be looking for something along my body. It clicked that she's looking for a way to stick them in.

So you and kitty-girl are all soul? No wonder you smell good... COME HERE! Koakuma made the mistake of announcing her intentions to me and was promptly frozen in a chunk of ice.

"Hmph." Patchouli didn't look like she was going to let this go. "I will not permit theft. You will duel me for the fragments."

"That's practically holding 'em hostage-ze!" Marisa finally touched down and judging from the annoyed look it seems like she was trying to argue with Patchouli during the battle.

"Those are my terms." Patchouli simply floated off to her table and waited.

I rendered my right arm immaterial and reabsorbed the fragments into myself.

[X]Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[X]Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
[X]Humor her. She can't have that much left in her.
[X]Write-in.
>> No. 27789
[X]Humor her. She can't have that much left in her. Of course, this being Patchouli, I may have to watch out anyway.
[X]Transform - Alucard

We'll keep Dracula for when we fight Remilia.
Also, Patchouli will most likely be crud in close combat.
>> No. 27792
[x] Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
[x] You'll duel her some other time.
>> No. 27793
[0] Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[1] Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
>> No. 27794
May I ask why we won't duel Patchouli?
>> No. 27795
>>27794

Why would you want to duel for your own body?
>> No. 27796
[x] Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[x] Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
>> No. 27797
[x]Inform her that they're your fragments and that at least Alice and Marisa returned the ones they had to you.
[X]Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[X]Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.

Time to get out of dodge.
>> No. 27798
[x] Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[x] Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
>> No. 27800
>>27795
Because it's OUR BODY! Would you let someone experiment with parts of yourself?

Besides, Patchouli will continue with experimenting with the pieces regardless of whether she knows that they were part of us or not. She won't care, because they belong to her now in her mind. Plus, coming back later isn't a good idea, due to regaining strength from resting, and the fact that we ran strengthening the belief that they belong to her. Plus, if we can't beat her now, when she is weakened, then we have no chance of beating her when she's re-charged. Plus fighting her now will gain some respect. Or did Anon suddenly become a pussy?

Either way, we should thank Marisa for making the job harder than it should have been.
>> No. 27805
[X]Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[X]Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.

She doesn't own that soul. End of story.
>> No. 27806
[X]Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[X]Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
>> No. 27807
[x] Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[x] Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
>> No. 27809
>>27805

And you don't get it.

Well, it seems Anon had become a wimpy pussy, seeing that we have an advantage over the seven-week wizard, and we still have plenty of surprises left over that we haven't tried yet.

And did you miss the part where she said they were hers? No? Then let me refresh your memory:

> "Tell your Bakeneko to step away from the shield around my fragments."
>> No. 27810
>>27809

I think you're the one who's missed the point. What Patchouli has to say about this matter is irrelevant, and you shouldn't encourage her by playing her game.
>> No. 27811
No point in adding legitimacy to her theft of Wade's fragments (Marisa and Alice once they found out, promptly handed their over to Wade)
>> No. 27813
>>27800
>>27809
It's because it's our body that there is no reason to submit to her demands. We don't need to justify ourselves, they belong to us. Period.

Unless she gets more fragments, or actively tries to kill us, she can no longer experiment on them. If she does decide to come after us - not being likely - we could either refuse to duel her, or gang up on her like they did to Marisa. I'm pretty sure Yukari and Suika wouldn't allow her to have her way. If she got her hands on any more fragments, we'll just make it a chore of breaking and entering and getting them back every time.

And calling anon a pussy however many times you see fit isn't going to change their minds. Tough shit, deal with it.
>> No. 27814
[X]Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[X]'You can't duel risking what's not yours. I find your displeasure over theft ironic'
-[X]Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.

WHAT'S A DUEL? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF GAMES.
He's not playing games, he's recovering his fucking soul.
>> No. 27815
[X]Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[X]'You can't duel risking what's not yours. I find your displeasure over theft ironic'
-[X]Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.
>> No. 27816
>>27813

I doubt there's many people who want to take on both Suika and Yukari at once, not even Reimu.
>> No. 27817
I was about to go with a short write-in, but this works alright.

[+] Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[+] "You can't duel risking what's not yours. I find your displeasure over theft ironic."
-[+] Get everyone together and hyperspace jump back to Alice's house.

Let her stew in it. If she apologizes later, then maybe she'll be forgiven.
>> No. 27818
File 125676447550.jpg - (402.93KB, 803x574, f462735997f9ab399cfc8ba606fbe47d.jpg) [iqdb]
27818
>Succubus equals sexy stuff happening, but as entertaining as watching Alice get violated might be I have standards.
I don't. Please please PLEASE make a Koakuma-raping-Alice sidestory later on.
>> No. 27819
>>27818
That would be lovely~
>> No. 27820
>>27818

No don't Alice gets raped enough in various doujins

Wade sexually conquering the SDM on the other hand....
>> No. 27821
>>27818
>>27819
>>27820
I think I've left you guys alone too long again.
Also, giving the writefag even more ideas for H-scenes isn't necissarily the greatest idea in the world, seeing as I may end up opening a thread in /at/ to hold all the non-story H.
Such as rewriting the Shinki scene, doing a Tokiko naughty vines H, and a Hina misfortune kink. Also, I was thinking more 'Koakuma rapes Marisa' than Alice.

Also this should have been up sooner, but noooooo, the site went 'lolcan'tfindserver'.

---

[X]Patchouli can go fuck herself. Leave.
-[X]Get everyone together and 'hyperspace jump' back to Alice's house.

"Now there's some irony for you." Yeah, duel me for stuff you may as well have stolen? Patchouli's screwed up if she thinks these are acceptable terms. "You, who despises theft challenges me to a duel for my own self? Who the hell do you think you are?"

"There is no proof that those fragments had ever belonged to you, and-" Patchouli cut herself off to look at what Marisa was doing.

"Give 'em up Koa! I know you 'swallowed' some fragments, now give 'em here!" Marisa seemed to be reaching into Koakuma to try and grab at something.

"Ah! Ahn!" Koakuma's gasping would be quite cute if I weren't so pissed off right now.

"Stop trying to swallow me-ze! I'll- Hah! Got 'em! Alice, give me a hand!" Marisa is now trying to pull herself back out without much success.

"You're so stupid! Reaching into a succubus, do you even think about what you're doing?" Still, Alice started pulling Marisa out, though the going is certainly slow.

"Should we help?" Nari turned to me.

"May as well." We both start tugging on Marisa as well.

"Take the fragments and leave then." Patchouli's giving up? She then uttered something unspoked which caused Koakuma to release Marisa, which in turn was my cue to get us out of here. I initiated the 'hyperspace jump' back to Alices house since we were basically done.

However, it seems I was just a teensy bit off, seeing as we were above Alice's house rather than next to it or inside it. About ten feet up as a matter of fact.

"This might have been problematic if none of could fly." Way to kill the suspense Alice. True, we were floating down rather than falling.

"Oh, I'm gonna have to wash this fragment off-ze, don't think you need succubus love juices in ya too." Marisa walked into Alice's house as though it were her own. "Also, I did think that through." Marisa gave a rougeish grin and held up a small bottle with a broken heart for a label. "Garunteed to negate sexual urges for up to twelve hours. Figure if I ever get serious 'bout opening a magic shop I should have stuff like this handy." Now she's out of sight.

"I'm rather curious about how extensive her collection is, she always seems to have something on hand to deal with the present situation." Alice simply crossed the threshold of her house and turned to me. "Will you stay for lunch? I know it's a little early but having something to eat seems to speed up energy recovery."

[X]Stick around. Food, good company, a fragment, and maybe ask Marisa just how many of my magical attacks she managed to reverse engineer.
[X]I really should go... (Specify location)

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27822
[X]Stick around. Food, good company, a fragment, and maybe ask Marisa just how many of my magical attacks she managed to reverse engineer.

Let's complete our visit and refuel some, no point leaving before we get that last fragment.
>> No. 27823
[x] Stick around. Food, good company, a fragment, and maybe ask Marisa just how many of my magical attacks she managed to reverse engineer.
>> No. 27824
[x] Stick around. Food, good company, a fragment, and maybe ask Marisa just how many of my magical attacks she managed to reverse engineer.
>> No. 27825
[x] Stick around. Food, good company, a fragment, and maybe ask Marisa just how many of my magical attacks she managed to reverse engineer.
>> No. 27826
[x] Stick around. Food, good company, a fragment, and maybe ask Marisa just how many of my magical attacks she managed to reverse engineer.
Nari is with them, right?
>> No. 27827
>Also, giving the writefag even more ideas for H-scenes is the greatest idea in the world, seeing as I may end up opening a thread in /at/ to hold all the non-story H.

Fixed.
>> No. 27828
File 12567952807.jpg - (211.49KB, 500x500, komachi.jpg) [iqdb]
27828
[x] Hey, you have an even better idea. Why not go to the shrine and steal some of Reimu's food?

I STARE DEATH IN THE FACE... while silently fapping to her.
>> No. 27829
>>27828

No damn it. We're trying to be on Reimu's good side.
>> No. 27835
[X]Stick around. Food, good company, a fragment, maybe ask Marisa just how many of my magical attacks she's reverse engineered.

"Like I'd refuse, lead the way Alice." I led Nari along as we followed Alice into the living room slash dining room. I had Nari sit there while I continue following the puppeteer into the kitchen.

"It isn't necissary for you to help you know, I am fine on my own." Alice was already setting things out to make lunch with. Given her dolls she probably didn't need my help but it's still polite to offer.

"You made lunch for me all on your own the last time I was here, the least I can do is help prepare." I know Alice didn't object to my assistance in the kitchen since she did not forcibly remove me, so this was little more than a 'guests should not need to aid the host' thing. I think.

"So what were you thinking of helping me with?" Her eyes turned yellow and two dozen dolls were already working on lunch while the smile Alice gave me was more than a little unnerving. "It seems I'm already taking care of everything."

"First the counter, then the house, then the world?" Okay, not my best line ever...

"Maybe♪ Now shoo, Marisa should be done by now and I won't be far behind." Her 'shooing' consisted of her backing into me since her hands are occupied with controlling the dolls. But it was a successful endeavor seeing as since she's a youkai she's also far stronger than me physically.
Not that I objected to that treatment much.

Of course, if Alice is able to push me around without trouble, that makes me wonder just how forceful Yukari could be with me, and kind of made me half want to find out.

"Hey Wade, got your fragment cleaned off." Marisa greeted me by forcing this new fragment into me. Though I didn't fall unconscious like last time, I did feel a bit dizzy for a while afterwards.

"Thanks Marisa... I think I'm going to go take up the sofa now..." True to my word I stumbled onto a soft surface where I could just sit there and not move.

"Eh? I got it cleaned off, so why're you all dizzy like that?" Marisa took the unoccupied part of the sofa next to my head.

"Fragments forced in tend to do that..." Well, it's starting to subside now. The smell of cooking meat told me that Alice must be preparing something that I wouldn't object to.

"Oh, oops. Heh, sorry." Let me describe the look you'd be getting if I felt like lifting my head to look at you.

"Ooo, looks good!" Nari speaking up told me Alice has arrived in not so many words.

"What's the matter Wade?" I turned my head to look at the puppeteer, who was carrying a tray of shishkabobs. I wonder if her eating preferences change depending on how strong her youkai is... But, short of determining when she'd try to rape me I don't think she's particularly dangerous regardless of her eye color.

"Marisa forced in the fragment which caused me to get dizzy. I'm fine now." To assure everyone that I am in fact fine I sit up.

"Well then, enjoy!" Alice sat down before grabbing one of those nifty meals on a stick and biting into it. This seems amusingly crude for such a normally refined girl.

[X]Lunch conversation? (specify)
>> No. 27838
[x] "These are good Alice, but I woudln't expect something like this from you. Not a bad surprise at all"
[x] "Marisa, just how many of my attacks did you copy? Not that I mind now, but I'm curious"


Feel free to improve this.
>> No. 27839
[x] "These are good Alice, but I woudln't expect something like this from you. Not a bad surprise at all"
[x] "Marisa, just how many of my attacks did you copy? Not that I mind now, but I'm curious"
[x] "I wonder if the SDM crew will hold a grudge after this"
>> No. 27840
[x] "These are good Alice, but I woudln't expect something like this from you. Not a bad surprise at all"
[x] "Marisa, just how many of my attacks did you copy? Not that I mind now, but I'm curious"
[x] "I wonder if the SDM crew will hold a grudge after this"
>> No. 27841
[X] "These are good Alice, but I woudln't expect something like this from you. Not a bad surprise at all"
[X] "Marisa, just how many of my attacks did you copy? Not that I mind now, but I'm curious"
[X] "I wonder if the SDM crew will hold a grudge after this"

We'll need a Dracula form for when Remilia decides to duel us. (Unless we already have one)
Don't look at me like that, you know she will, regardless of relations with the SDM.
>> No. 27842
[X] "These are good Alice, but I woudln't expect something like this from you. Not a bad surprise at all"
[X] "Marisa, just how many of my attacks did you copy? Not that I mind now, but I'm curious"
[X] "I wonder if the SDM crew will hold a grudge after this"
>> No. 27843
[0] "These are good Alice, but I woudln't expect something like this from you. Not a bad surprise at all"
[1] "Marisa, just how many of my attacks did you copy? Not that I mind now, but I'm curious"
[2] "I wonder if the SDM crew will hold a grudge after this"
>> No. 27844
Sheesh, all this fire to write and I can't use it half the time. Hence why this morning's update forced a write-in.

---

[X]"These are good Alice, but not something I'd expect from you. Not a bad suprise at all."
[X]"Marisa, just how many of my attacks did you copy? Not that I'm mad, I'm just curious."
[X]"I wonder if the SDM crew will hold a grudge after this."

I take a bite out of one of the shishkabobs and estimated that despite there being plenty to go around they will all be consumed in a relatively short timeframe.

"These are good Alice, not to mention a suprise. I didn't think you cooked this kind of food." One down, however many more to go.

"Well, I do occasionally crave variety. I found an unused outsider cookbook in Marisa's home one time and decided to borrow it." Alice has the manners to not talk with her mouth full. Hence the pause. "Western Outsiders have some very interesting ideas about how to cook things, as well as what makes an acceptable meal."

"Well, the USA isn't like Japan in the slightest. There's more room for agriculture and there's also the fact that the USA is more of a melting pot of cultures than anything else. As a result there's some interesting kinds of food around if you know where to look." I guess they would find anyplace outside of Gensokyo interesting. What's mundane and boring to me could be pretty facinating to them.

"I'll have to keep an eye out then." Even eating what amounts to caveman food Alice manages to keep herself clean. Of course she's a youkai who emphasises elegance and grace...

"'Keep an eye out'? Alice, is there something you aren't telling me-ze?" Marisa on the other hand needs a napkin or something.

"About what?" Don't expect me to back you up dollgirl.

"Nnn... I won't get into it right now, but somethin's just bugging me of late." And Marisa seems to have noticed the state of her face and begins wiping it off.

"Speaking of bugging me, how many of my attacks did you copy Marisa? I'm not mad, just curious." Considering she copied the ion beams I was using and made a shot type that uses them and the amplifier trick from before I'm kind of curious just how big a hand I'll end up playing in her never ending quest to get stronger.

"Everything in that ship form of yours, and that dragon form. Could you belive that plant's honey acid melted the sketchpad I had out at the time? You used a bunch of awesome attacks ripping that plant a new one!" Marisa held up the unmelted sketchpad she used to save my attack's appearances and suspected magical attributes. Then every last scrap of paper was covered in formulas and designs. "Now I gotta wait until you do something else awesome."

Now I'm glad she didn't see my fight against Tenshi. That alone would have shot the number of avalible attacks for her up considerably, plus I shudder imagining what she could do with a reverse engineered Mega Flare, Kaiser Breath, or Meteor Storm. "I'm not sure wether to be flattered or annoyed."

"'Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery'. I think that's how it goes..." Nari seems to be done now, having eaten six of the kabobs in one go.

"Of course you could just create your own instead of stealing everyone else's." Alice is also done, and I can't help but wonder how Marisa keeps herself from recoiling upon locking eyes with the puppeteer.

"Oh come on, I create my own stuff too!" Marisa is done, and now so am I.

"I wonder if the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion will end up holding a grudge after this..." That kind of worried me. One at a time or all at once the mansion's residents would be tough to deal with if their home became hostile territory to me.

"Don't worry about that too much. Give 'em a couple days and they oughta cool down. Remilia might want to challenge you at some point though, especially since the Bunbunmaru's got a couple pictures of your transformations in it." Well, Marisa's been book raiding for years now so she may very well be right.

What to do, where to go?
[X]Stay with Alice and Marisa, ask the black white about her misadventure in the dream world.
[X]Shrine time, I should go bug Reimu.
[X]Eintei. I've held on to this book long enough.
[X]Find Yuuka so I can talk to her.
[X]I think I need to give either Tenshi or Iku the Sword of Hisou. Preferrably the latter.
[X]I owe Youmu a duel, don't I? No sense putting it off.
[X]I still haven't investigated the Sanzu. Maybe some of my fragments were mistaken for departed souls.
[X]Maybe there's something in that hole near the Hakurei shrine...
[X]Maybe I should visit the Prismrivers again now that I've got my MP3.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27845
[X]Shrine time, I should go bug Reimu.
[X]Maybe there's something in that hole near the Hakurei shrine...
MULTIPASSTASKING
>> No. 27846
[x] Eintei. I've held on to this book long enough.
>> No. 27847
[x] Eintei. I've held on to this book long enough.
>> No. 27848
[X]Eintei. I've held on to this book long enough.

Let's drop this off while we can, and let's see if they have any fragments of ours.

Then we try talking to Reimu. (Though the Sanzu sounds nice, just to see how Wade reacts to Komachi, aka "Girl bigger than Yukari boob-wise")
>> No. 27849
[x] Eintei. I've held on to this book long enough.
>> No. 27850
>Eintei
Christ, people, read before you copy-paste.

[X] Eientei. I've held on to this book long enough.
>> No. 27851
>>27850
Don't mind me, I'm just a typo...

---

[X]Eientei, I've held on to this book long enough.

With a somewhat early lunch out of the way I decide it's high time I give Eirin her book back.

"Thank you Alice, for making us lunch." I stood up after finishing up, and gave a polite bow. "And I thank the both of you for helping me recover more of myself."

"Certainly. It's what friends do." Alice had her dolls carry away the plates so she could stay here.

"Anytime-ze! Gotta admit though, I was a little suprised you didn't just turn into some kind of really powerful monster and tear through the opposition yourself." Marisa had gotten up and grabbed her broom. She seemed to be in a hurry to wrap this up and leave...

"If you had waited for us to explain things that battle might not needed to have happened." Alice also got up. I didn't like the look on her face...

"Well, it was nice speaking to the both of you, but I have other places to visit. If you'll excuse me..." I walked over to Nari, grabbed her, then half-jumped half-flew out the nearest open window.

"Why'd we leave like that? Seems rude." Nari adjusted herself to fit in my grip more snugly, something I could hardly complain about.

A laser shot out of the window we exited moments before, obviously for the black-white forest witch since I could hear her yelling at Alice. "That's why."

"Oh." Nari looked behind me for a moment. "Where are we going next? Lots of places we haven't looked."

"The house of eternity. I need to return something I found in that occult store." Of course, actually finding Eientei without Yukari gapping me directly there is going to be a problem. Heck, I'd probably get lost enough to end up at Mayohiga before I ever found Eientei.

That'd actually be kind of funny.

Still the human village is in sight, but more importantly a certain sleeping tiger youkai is lying on the roof of a certain temple. I can't help but stop just out of her reach.

"Sleeping tiger, so still and so flat, a question arises when glancing therat.
Is she alseep? To be perfectly frank, it looks more like she's been creamed by a tank!"

"Snrk... wha? Ugh, you and your poetry. Shoo, I'm tired." Shou was wearing something that looked closer to what I would say is her normal wear.

"Fine, shoo the poor guy away..." I used a tone of mock depression as I flew off. I still chuckled over it as I made my way to the entrance of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. I should ask Byakuren if she's actually seen any of my fragments if I ever decide to head back.

"Don't get why you poke fun at her like that." Nari had decided to stare at me, something I couldn't really reciprocate unless I wanted to run into a bamboo stalk.

"It's just a bit of harmless fun." There is a path, though wether or not it actually leads where I wanted to go was another matter entirely. Especially when there's this nifty fork in the road where either path could be a dead end. Or a rabbit built trap.

"Smell rabbit." Okay, Nari's irises just opened up to let more light in. Not really needed during the day mind you, but maybe she can spot one of Eientei's many rabbits.

[X]Trust Nari's instinct.
[X]Left path.
[X]Right path.
[X]Is something burning?

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27852
[x] Trust Nari's instinct.
>> No. 27853
[x] Trust Nari's instinct.
>> No. 27854
[x] Trust Nari's instinct.

And it's funny how it lists "Something burning" (obvious Mokou option)
>> No. 27855
>>27854

Or is it? You might never know.
>> No. 27856
[0] Trust Nari's instinct.
>> No. 27857
[X] Wait, can't we just fly over the forest to get there?

[X]Trust Nari's instinct.
[X]Hold on. Is something burning?
>> No. 27858
>>27857

Not really the bamboo forest can confuse even fliers who don't know the way.
>> No. 27859
[x] Is something burning?
>> No. 27860
[X]Trust Nari's instinct.
[X]Hold on. Is something burning?
>> No. 27861
We probably could pull the warp trick again, but I don't really want to abuse it.

...Actually, considering Eirin kept Eientei shielded from moon invaders, trying to teleport in might be a bad idea.

[+] Trust Nari's instinct.
>> No. 27863
[X]Trust Nari's instinct.

If Nari smells rabbit, then there's probably a rabbit nearby. Though how useful finding one will be should be interesting, seeing as there's three types of rabbit here. Reisen, the lunar rabbit under Eirin's employ, Tewi, the prankster earth rabbit who manipulates luck, or one of the other numerous youkai earth rabbits.

"Lead the way Nari." I let her drop to the ground so she can follow the scent.

She wastes absolutely no time running off after her lead, and I'm hard pressed to follow her. Especially annoying because I could swear I smell something burning, like someone charring meat and... hair? But losing track of Nari at this point would be bad for the both of us since I'd get lost and all sorts of terrible things could happen to Nari.

"Let go of me! Heeeeeeeelp!" That wasn't Nari.

Nari had pounced a youkai earth rabbit who was in turn yelling for help. Maybe I should defuse this before it gets out of hand. "Calm down, nothing's going to happen to you."

"H-how do y-yo-you know?" Definitely small, female, but doesn't fit Tewi's description. I doubt Tewi would allow herself to be caught anyways.

"If I get the Bakeneko to let you go, will you do me a favor?" I hate playing the extortionist but for some reason I doubt we'll find another so easily. I did get a confirming nod from the rabbit, so in turn I pulled the rabbit out of Nari's grip and set her on my shoulders.

"W-what d-did you..." The rabbit took a couple deep breaths before continuing. "What did you want?"

"Directions to Eientei. Please?" I shake my head at Nari, who looked like she was considering pouncing the rabbit right off me.

"I guess, what buisness do you have there?"

"I need to return something of Eirin's that I found." I'm pretty sure she didn't intend for one of her logs to wind up Outside.

"Well then, I'll point and you follow." The rabbit seemed to have no interest in getting back on the ground with Nari nearby.

So we started flying where the rabbit pointed and hoped she hadn't gotten lost herself recently. My worries turned out to be pointless when I saw the house of eternity come into view, but those were replaced by new worries in the form of Tewi holding a hammer that easily looked too big for her, and Reisen who was preparing to fire danmaku.

"Dare I ask what the welcoming party is for?" I stopped at a range where I can easily dodge whatever these two threw at me but close enough to where they can hear me.

"A couple of my agents reported a human and nekomata holding one of my rabbits hostage. Didn't think it'd be you." Tewi's accusation triggered a facepalm from me, so I hold Nari back and set the rabbit girl down so she can scamper over to the other two.

"Nari here is a Bakeneko by the way. I'd like to see Eirin, I have something of hers I found on the Outside." I start going through my duffel bag for the book, and showed it once I found it.

Tewi's eyes widened while Reisen stepped forward. "Is this really master's? I thought all of her logs were here..." I let Reisen read through the log while watching her ears. They're suprisingly expressive.

"Ahahahaha, don't be silly! Eirin's stuff can't possibly exist Outside, and certainly not outside Eientei!" Oh, is little Tewi doing something she's not supposed to?

"Sure enough... Well, seeing as you're not a kidnapper and that you do have buisness here, please follow me. Master will surely be interested in why one of her logs was Outside." Reisen started walking into Eientei with Nari and I in tow.

We were led to a waiting room that could only be a part of Eirin's clinic.

"Please wait here, I'll fetch master." And then she walked further in to the clinic.

[X]Questions for the good doctor? (Specify)
[X]That same burning smell, what is up with that?


[X]Write-in
>> No. 27864
[X]Questions for the good doctor?
- [x] Mentally react to Eirin's figure
- [x] Ask what deeps you've done in the past after explaining your story
- [x] Ask about any fragments
- [x] Inquire about any unusual outsiders.

I suspect that smell is Kaguya in traction, but she'll get better.
>> No. 27865
[X]Questions for the good doctor?
- [x] Mentally react to Eirin's figure.
- [x] Ask what deeds you've done in the past after explaining your story.
- [x] Ask about any fragments.
- [x] Inquire about any unusual outsiders.
>> No. 27867
File 125692118520.png - (225.64KB, 400x1400, ba-kaguya.png) [iqdb]
27867
[X]Questions for the good doctor?
- [x] Mentally react to Eirin's figure
- [x] Ask what deeps you've done in the past after explaining your story
- [x] Ask about any fragments
- [x] Inquire about any unusual outsiders.
- [x] Ask about the princess' whereabouts ('I think I smelled a Kaguya-based steak roasting on the way here, but maybe's just me')
>> No. 27869
>>27867

that last one would be a tasteless joke to be uttered in eientei (if you were with Mokou, she'd get a nice laugh) so it'd be better if it wasn't said.
>> No. 27870
[X]Questions for the good doctor?
-[x] Mentally react to Eirin's figure.
-[x] Ask what deeds you've done in the past after explaining your story.
-[x] Ask about any fragments.
-[x] Inquire about any unusual outsiders.
>> No. 27871
[0]Questions for the good doctor?
-[1] Mentally react to Eirin's figure.
-[2] Ask what deeds you've done in the past after explaining your story.
-[3] Ask about any fragments.
-[4] Inquire about any unusual outsiders.
>> No. 27872
[X]Questions for the good doctor?
-[x] Mentally react to Eirin's figure.
-[x] Ask what deeds you've done in the past after explaining your story.
-[x] Ask about any fragments.
-[x] Inquire about any unusual outsiders.
>> No. 27877
>[X]Mentally react to Eirin's figure.

Makes me wonder what you guys are going to try to vote for once you meet Komachi.

---

[X]Questions for the good doctor?
-[X]Mentally react to Eirin's figure.
-[X]Ask what deeds you've done in the past after explaining your story.
-[X]Ask about any fragments.
-[X]Inquire about any unusual outsiders.

While Reisen's off getting Eirin I start to think of what to ask the good doctor. Though that gets sidetracked by the smell of burnt hair, burnt cloth, and burnt bacon. Not a pleasant combo by any stretch of the imagination.

"Blaaaaaaaaah..." Oh yeah, if this smells bad to me then it must be nasal torture to Nari. In fact she kind of looks nauseated... "Bad smell, don't like it..."

"Sorry, I didn't know the clinic would smell like this." But there isn't a lot I can do other tha-

"You need a bath." Why would she say... Oh, she's buried her face in my shirt. I guess that could counter the burnt smell.

"I don't smell that bad do I?" I still wind up scratching behind her ears to pass the time until Eirin shows up.

"I apoligize for the delay. Master is currently tending to the princess but will be out momentarily." Reisen pokes her head into the room for a brief moment before going back to do whatever it is she's doing.

Well, 'momentarily' must actually mean a small timeframe since the doctor in question walks out not too long afterwards. "No progress on a fireproofing elixer. Haaaaaah... Those two need to settle their idiotic grudge some day." Eirin stops next to a panel of some kind and presses a few buttons. This in turn activated some kind of ventilation system that began drawing the foul-smelling air out and slowly replaced it with fresh air.

Ugh, Yukari really is succeeding in making me into some kind of pervert, I can't help but wonder how Eirin would look in various costumes or states of undress.

"Oh, that's right, Udonge told me we have guests." Eirin then cleared her throat, sat up in a more dignified manner than leaning back in her chair with her legs on the desk before trying again. "Welcome to my clinic, what ails you? Besides the obvious."

"What, the nausea caused from the combined fragrances of burnt hair, burnt bacon, and burnt flesh? Or the whole fragmented soul deal?" Nari sniffed the air as I spoke, and had receeded from my shirt for now.

"Both." Was Eirin's simple answer. "So, you found one of my logs Outside? That's something I hadn't considered possible seeing as I keep them in my room with certain defenses around them."

"Yeah, and in an occult shop no less. I don't know how it got there myself, I simply figured it'd be better to get it back to it's rightful owner asap." Well, I suspected Tewi but I didn't want to go pointing fingers without having solid proof first. Something that I may very well never get.

"And it is appreciated since I may never have found out about it otherwise. Though I assume that that isn't the only reason you're here." Eirin leans forward after that comment, resting her head on the palm of her right hand.

"Am I really that transparent?" Yeah, sweatdrop moment right there. "Yes, I'm also looking for fragments of my soul which seem to have scattered throughout Gensokyo."

"And you decided to see if the house of eternity stumbled on any?"

"Pretty much. Returning that log was a good excuse."

"I collected a fair few, and confiscated a few more from the rabbits. I belive Fujiwara no Mouku has also aquired some, though I have no clue if she understands what they are." Eirin then gets up and walks over to the door leading to the interior of the clinic. "Yes, it's fine if you follow."

We follow the brain of the moon through her facilities until we get to what appears to be her research lab. The fragments are located in the center of it all, but seem to be little more than the subject of study rather than experimentation.

"I couldn't resist researching something so unusual." Eirin walks over to the singe large chunk and picks it up, handing it to me not too long afterwards. "I may wish to study the source of the phenomena some time."

"Maybe. Though I do have one other question for now." I might want to have Suika stick this one back in, I don't want to wind up unconscious again on purpose.

"Shoot."

"Have you seen any other unusual outsiders like myself? I've found out that it's not impossible for others to cross the border in the same manner I have." I decide to stow the fragment for now until I could properly deal with it later.

"No, not yet. Though I doubt any unusual outsiders such as yourself would require medical treatment anyways."

[X]Stay, ask for the grand tour if the doctor isn't busy.

[X]I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination. (specify)

[X]Write-in.

---
Some parts of this feel a bit rushed thanks to non-stop 'WAAAAAAAAAH' throughout the writing process.

Also, you are now imagining Eirin flying around in the TARDIS.
>> No. 27878
>>27877

Well At least in my opinion her, Ran, and Komachi are in the very busty level of curves (i.e. bigger than Yukari sans borderhax)

[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[X]I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
- [x] Head to the shrine as to talk with Reimu.

Time to get to know the Miko better. I haven't given up on her yet, though it looks like it's a Yukari main route at this juncture. (Hard part would be convincing Reimu, since Yukari likes her enough to molest)
>> No. 27879
[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[x] I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
--[x] Investigate the Sanzu.
--[x] You can visit the Prismrivers afterwards.
>> No. 27880
[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[x] I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
--[x] Investigate the Sanzu.
--[x] You can visit the Prismrivers afterwards.
>> No. 27881
[X] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[X]I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
- [X] Head to the shrine as to talk with Reimu.

Do want Reimu with Parsee level jealousy.
Or at least something where she rapes us.
Yeah, let's go for a THIS SHRINE type REIMU END (Where she kills us and rapes our corpse).
>> No. 27883
>>27881

Go find your yandere somewhere else, I want a normal Reimu.

And don't mention anything of HIS here. HE's the reason why this board has been so dead before R.I.M arrived.
>> No. 27884
[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[x] I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
--[x] Investigate the Sanzu.
--[x] You can visit the Prismrivers afterwards.
>> No. 27885
[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[X]I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
- [x] Head to the shrine as to talk with Reimu.
>> No. 27886
[0] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[1] I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
--[2] Investigate the Sanzu.
--[3] You can visit the Prismrivers afterwards.
>> No. 27887
[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[x] I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
--[x] Investigate the Sanzu.
--[x] You can visit the Prismrivers afterwards.
>> No. 27888
[+] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[+]I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
-[+] Head to the shrine as to talk with Reimu.

I'm more for this one. There's too much that might go wrong if we take a fragment of our soul too close to the place where souls go to be judged.
Better to make sure it's integrated properly first, and that means Suika at the shrine.
>> No. 27889
[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[x] I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
--[x] Investigate the Sanzu.
--[x] You can visit the Prismrivers afterwards.
>> No. 27890
[x] Thank Eirin for her cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[x] I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
--[x] Investigate the Sanzu.
--[x] You can visit the Prismrivers afterwards.
>> No. 27891
I'm not upset about the other choice winning since it means we might be able to spend the next day in Gensokyo with Reimu more.
>> No. 27892
>>27891
Sounds like denial to me. Nobody likes the shrine maiden.
>> No. 27893
>>27892
General interpretation of the character sure, but I haven't exactly stuck to the norm with every character.

Also, maybe the site will stop crapping out long enough for me to finally update.

Yes, vote's called and writing.
>> No. 27894
>>27892

We haven't really given her a chance compared to some characters. It doesn't help that Yukari does have a unfair advantage being able to be in both worlds.

But I'm curious to see what Reimu does in the real world.
>> No. 27895
>>27894
100,000 yen service offered to her at every turn.
>> No. 27896
So Yukari is basically the main target right now, while Nari is considered second correct?
I assume the voters are either shooting for a harem or to just stick with the gap youkai with some Yuyuko on the side. Maybe a Suika-assisted orgy...

---

[X]Thank Eirin for the cooperation, and see if you can't visit in the future.
[X]I accomplished what I came here to do, time to go to my next destination.
-[X]Investigate the Sanzu.
-[X]You can visit the Prismriver sisters afterwards.

"Thank you Eirin, it's much easier to recover myself when people are being nice about it." I bow to Eirin in a polite manner.

"Certainly. A doctor vows to aid others however possible." Okay, Eirin has a nice sincere smile. Though I can't help but think that her smile, even as it is right now, might be rather frightening in a different context. Eirin's attention was momentarily directed elsewhere when an egg timer went off. "Hmm? Ah. I should get back to the princess since I believe she's finished regenerating."

"Wait, before I go, would you mind if I visited in the future?" I doubt Eirin would know all my reasons, but the moon viewing in about four days is one of them.

"It would ultimately be up to the princess, but I have no doubt that she wouldn't mind the company. Or are you suggesting that you want to see more of someone else?" Eirin gave a knowing smile that managed to stay intact right up to when she exited the room, at which point I could hear a quiet laugh. "Sorry, it's a bad habit. You're not the only one who wanted to spend more time here and teasing is my usual response."

"Master, uhh..." Reisen nearly walked into Eirin upon entering the room.

"Yes, Udonge?" Eirin's motherly tone makes me wonder what kind of relationship these two have.

"Shall I draw a bath for the princess?" And somehow the bunny-girl keeps a straight face.

"You may." Eirin almost passes Reisen before stopping. "Oh, before I forget. Wade, would you like to stay here to meet the princess in person, or do you have other matters to attend to?"

"I have other matters to attend to I'm afraid. One of the spots I'm going to check next is the Sanzu river, and I have a sneaking suspiscion that the ferrywoman wouldn't realise the individual fragments are bits of one soul." It had been in the back of my mind for some time now. Would Komachi have ferried some bits across without ever knowing? Shikieiki would surely suspect something when she starts recieving a bunch of similar fragments. Or would they have simply been dumped in the river?

"Alright then, Reisen, please see these two out before drawing that bath. And Wade, allow me to extend an invitation to our moon-viewing in four days time." Oh, she's waiting for an answer before she walks away.

"I'll try to be there if I haven't been judged by mistake before then." Well, one could say I'm straddling the border of life and death...

"I'll let the princess know. Reisen, feel free to use the stronger scents once you're done." Now Eirin has gone to tend to her princess.

"If you will follow me..." Reisen waited until she was certain we were following before leading us. "You have a rather interesting sense of timing. I just brought the princess back when Tewi said that her network had been disrupted. What was the story behind that?" Reisen turned to look at me momentarily before making a turn.

"Well, I let Nari here track down a rabbit. I apoligise for scaring the rabbit we found, but it was one of three possible options. One of the other two was guessing my way there or finding out what the burning smell was."

"No harm came to the rabbit you found, so there should be no hard feelings about it. I personally think Mia was looking for an excuse to come back early. I also understand why you didn't investigate, I myself avoided eating lunch until I returned the princess to the clinic."

"Well, I thought it'd be rude to say it..." Though I get the impression that Nari gave that line of thought away.

"Perhaps, but we were all thinking it anyways. I can understand that someone who doesn't remember the way would need help returning here, though next time you might want to ask Keine for directions or for Mokou to show you the way. The earth rabbits tend to try and play pranks on the unaware, so odds are you simply got lucky or were flying." Reisen eventually led Nari and I to the main doors of Eientei. "I bid you farewell on behalf of master, and I bid you farewell myself."

"Thank you Reisen. I hope next time wont be marred by an unwanted barbaque." My comment merely causes Reisen to wave me off in a friendly manner. Nari and I took flight after that in the direction of the Sanzu river. Well, I hoped anyways, since I can't see the edge of the bamboo forest yet.

Though these fairies are starting to get annoying. I set about blasting them with my standard shot and my Ion Cannon options to pass the time in transit. Yes, the number of availible options went up from one to two, and then to three. I'm one away from being a multi-beam frigate!

Anyways, it turns out that we were heading for the right direction and that my suspiscions were somewhat correct seeing as there's a red-headed amazon trying to gather up bits of soul of various sizes. One seems to enjoy manifesting as a spoon to whack Komachi with before fleeing again.

"Aaaaaaagh! I'm losing sleep here! Stupid spooning souls, get in the boat already, I have to ferry you to your judgement!" I got the impression that Komachi was trying to manipulate the distance between herself and the fragments, though from the looks of it they're trying to emulate her trick with varying degrees of success.

"Should we really help?" Nari has a valid concern. Who knows how Higan has classified us.

"It's better than having those bits go overboard, having them sent to hell, or getting them reincarnated." I start floating down a ways away from the shinigami, at which point the nearby soul bits began floating over to me. I wonder what Suika feels like whenever she splits off some mini-Suikas...

"Huh? Oh finally!" I found myself being carried around by Komachi in very short order. "Heh, hate to use you like this, but they just run away from me whenever I get close." A floating silver spoon whacked her square on the forehead before reintegrating intself into my body. "Except for that annoying little fuck. Nice to see that one... gone?" Komachi set me down and appeared to take a few steps back, but I could feel her powerful grip on my shoulder. "Hah? Don't tell me... Looks like it's you I gotta ferry instead of these little bits. That should get the boss off my back."

"What makes you think I'm dead?" It is a little rude to go grabbing a guy out of the blue. Or red.

"Didn't say you were, just said I gotta ferry you. Boss is waiting, but I don't really know what for. Though if you make me, I will force you to go." Komachi sounds perfectly serious about this.

[X]"Could you tell me what you do know first?"
[X]Just let her do what she wants. Besides, from the sounds of it she may have ferried some fragments over.
[X]I'm not ready to cross over yet!

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27900
[X]I'm not ready to cross over yet!
[X]"Could you tell me what you do know first?"
[X]If she starts swinging that scythe around...
-[X]Dissipate enough so that it passes through you without harm.
-[X]That or turn into Death (Castlevania) so you can show off fight her scythe vs scythe.

[X]Wait, can I turn into other people? Maybe I can turn into Komachi...
>> No. 27902
[x] "Yeah, no."
[x] Transform and initiate hyper-space jump. Target - The Hakurei Shrine. Make sure to bring Nari with you.
>> No. 27903
[x] "Yeah, no."
[x] Transform and initiate hyper-space jump. Target - The Hakurei Shrine. Make sure to bring Nari with you.
>> No. 27904
>>27900
What? No Jedo? No Gig?
>> No. 27905
[0] "Yeah, no."
[1] Transform and initiate hyper-space jump. Target - The Hakurei Shrine. Make sure to bring Nari with you.
>> No. 27906
>>27896

So far Yukari main, Nari secondary is the goal, hopefully Reimu in no3 but it's getting harder, anything else is just gravy.

[X]"Could you tell me what you do know first? I'm not ready to end my life despite my current state."
[x] Inquire on how to get the rest of the fragments back without being permanently judged; explaining your situation.
[x] If things get non-civil...
-[x] Turn into death so you can fight in style, and using the mini-scythes as to hinder her.


Seems things have gotten too serious to do any jokes, and we should find out what we can before leaving. We might have to get someone's help on this matter, such as Yukari's.

as far as combat I think death is a good form, since while she might graze teh mini scythes, that leaves her open to melee attacks. But not so much to hurt her, but perhaps reducer her to a state of less clothing. (It'd take a persistent foe to keep fighting naked)

And as much as I'd like to go to the shrine now, I'd rather try to gain something while Wade's here.
>> No. 27907
[x] "Yeah, no."
[x] Transform and initiate hyper-space jump. Target - The Hakurei Shrine. Make sure to bring Nari with you.
>> No. 27908
Funny, NOW everyone wants to go to the shrine.

Well again it isn't a big deal since we can get some info from Reimu, provided that being around Suika and Yukari on their stunts didn't ruin things.

Though I'm debating which type of hatred is more senseless: Reimu hate or Aya Hate.

That reminds me we should try get Aya in on the fun, mainly for Nari.
>> No. 27909
[X]I'm not ready to cross over yet!
[X]"Could you tell me what you do know first?"
[X]If she starts swinging that scythe around...
-[X]Dissipate enough so that it passes through you without harm.
-[X]That or turn into Death (Castlevania) so you can show off fight her scythe vs scythe.

[X]Wait, can I turn into other people? Maybe I can turn into Komachi...

Guys, I really want him to go to the shrine right now , but chances are that Shikieiki whatshername has saved more of his soul slices.
Let´s let wade to recover all of them before getting the fuck outta there.
>> No. 27910
>>27909

Or at least finding out the situation and such before going back to the shrine to talk with Reimu. (Not a bad thing to do since she can give us advice on fighting Tenshi, and perhaps how to deal with the Yama) I wonder if we can get into contract with Yukari there. (If Reimu can't do much, then chances are Yukari can)
>> No. 27911
[x] "Yeah, no."
[x] Transform and initiate hyper-space jump. Target - The Hakurei Shrine. Make sure to bring Nari with you.
>> No. 27912
>>27910
Do remember you do have that greeting card gap to contact Yukari with.
>> No. 27913
>>27912

I was thinking that, well let's see how the votes go.

But I still find it funny how everyone wants to go to the Sanzu instead of the shrine, and when it's revealed that it won't be a fun filled stop, then it's shrine time.

Either we beat a tactical retreat or we try to find out more, then leave.

in retrospect, this should not be any surprise due to how easily the Eientei trip went.
>> No. 27914
>>27913
Well, dealing with Komachi certainly won't be easy once she lets her boss know about this.

Also, expect a new thread up not too long from now since we're almost at auto.
>> No. 27999
File 125729226876.jpg - (602.42KB, 1080x1091, 823ecf12ef3b1986b9550a8356871f21.jpg) [iqdb]
27999
>>27881
Yeah, right. Remember how that worked out last time?

>Reimu: If I can't have love, THEN FUCK ALLA Y'ALLS. *kills self*
>Hakurei Border: *le collapse*
>Gensokyo Populace: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKK
>Nanayanamous: Damn, bitch can't take a joke.
>Yukari: Oh, for fuck's sake.
>/shrine/ readers: FGSFDS
>YAF: Keikaku motherfucking doori.

Okay, that never really happened. But my point stands.
>> No. 28010
>>27999
Don't mention YAF on my presence.

He broke my heart ;..;
>> No. 28017
>>27999

I can't tell if Reimu is pissed off, in normal 'annoyed' mode, or is in 'bleh' mode.
>> No. 28038
>>27999

I laughed
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x