[Return]
Archived Thread
File 125563270894.png - (404.49KB , 800x837 , c06072baba53abaa6a242056cecc60ba.png ) [iqdb]
27242 No. 27242
Making the thread because our writefag can't. Update (hopefully) below.
>> No. 27245
Why thank you NOT R.I.M., the update is indeed below! And now here's anon with the weather.
---
[X]Go find the Prismrivers, what's a date without some music?

"I think paying a visit to the Prisimrivers would be a nice idea." I start keeping an ear out for those molecular vibrations in the air that our ear's cochlea help translate into sound, and our brains in turn translate into music. It's the best way sans gap to find the source of sound.

"Playing it by ear I see~" Yukari took my arm and we both flew off, Yukari using her eyes and I my ears.

It doesn't take too terribly long to pick up on the Prismriver sister's practice, since they seemed to be experimenting today. Hardly easy on the ears seeing as they were all using musical instruments I don't recall them ever using.
Lunasa was trying to play an electric guitar, Merlin a saxophone, and Lyrica a drumset. A little out of the norm, but seeing as each instrument shouldn't be that far out of their capacity to play...

"Merlin, Lyrica, try to keep to the beat! We picked these instruments out because they're within our areas of expertiece." Lunasa may be saying that, but she's having to correct her hold every minute or so.

"Says the person who tries to play a guitar like a violin!" Lyrica wasn't too thrilled either.

"We have company." Merlin is looking straight at us, so landing is in order.

"C-company! But-!" Geeze, Lyrica's quick to panic.

"Having trouble? That's rather unlike you." Yukari was the first to speak, walking up to the improvised stage.

"We're not having that much trouble, no more than I thought we would." Lunasa corrected her hold once again as she spoke. "We agreed we were in a rut and needed to try something new."

"That explains the instruments, but what's with the outfits?" I couldn't help but notice they sort of looked like some weird garage band now. Lunasa was wearing way too much yellow, Merlin's outfit clashed with her hair and eyes, and Lyrica looks like a lumberjack.

"A failed attempt at trying to match the uniform to the genre. Lunasa looks like a fuzzy banana now." Lyrica was rather blunt about her opinion, and in all honesty she was right.

"Anyways, what're you doing here Wade? Last we saw of you you were..." Merlin trailed off and looked away as though she couldn't say the rest of it.

"In itty bitty little blue glowy pieces, Tenshi beat the crap outta you and there wasn't anything we could do to help." Lyrica set her drumsticks down and walked over to the boombox they had set out, and turned it off. Must be what we were hearing earlier.

"None of us honestly expected you to come back, which is why we were suprised." Lunasa also set her instrument down and walked over to us.

"But you're back now, and that's what matters!" Merlin lay her sax down and almost tackled me to the ground.

"I think they missed you Wade~" Yukari took a seat on the stage and made no movement to help.

[X]"I'm not quite as 'back' as I'd like..."
[X]"A rut? You three can do things with your instruments most musicians can only dream of."
[X]Just hug Merlin back already.
[X]Offer to help them out.
-[X]Music-wise, they might need an example.
-[X]Clothing-wise. I'm sorry, but the crew of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy would piss themselves if they saw this.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27247
[x] "I'm not quite as 'back' as I'd like..."
[x] Just hug Merlin back already.
[x] Offer to help them out.
-[x] Music-wise, they might need an example.
>> No. 27248
[X]"I'm not quite as 'back' as I'd like..."
[X]"A rut? You three can do things with your instruments most musicians can only dream of."
[X]Just hug Merlin back already.
-[X]Offer to help them out.
>> No. 27251
[x] "I'm not quite as 'back' as I'd like..."
[x] Just hug Merlin back already.
[x] Offer to help them out.
-[x] Music-wise, they might need an example.
>> No. 27253
>>27245
Anytime. Now back to anon, names and trips are for writefags and mods.

[x] "I'm not quite as 'back' as I'd like..."
[x] Just hug Merlin back already.
[x] Offer to help them out.
-[x] Music-wise, they might need an example.
>> No. 27254
[0] "I'm not quite as 'back' as I'd like..."
[1] Just hug Merlin back already.
[2] Offer to help them out.
-[3] Music-wise, they might need an example.
>> No. 27257
[X]"I'm not quite as 'back' as I'd like..."
[X]Hug Merlin back already.
[X]Offer to help them out.
-[X]Music-wise, they might need an example.

I couldn't really help but hug Merlin back, it just feels nice to hold her against me like this again, with her listening to the tempo of my heart. That and her own scent is remarkably familiar, though if I remember correctly they smell best together. Sounds odd doesn't it? But it's true. Now if I could just remember how I found that out... "I am back, but not quite as 'back' as I'd like." I hate being the killjoy here, but no sense lying to them.

"What do you mean? You're right here..." Merlin doesn't quite get it, but Suwako knows it, so does Kanako, Byakuren, Reimu, Yukari, Yuyuko, Suika, and Mima. It's only a matter of time before these three spot it as well... "Huh?"

"Damn, who did this half-assed job?" Lyrica was looking me over now, floating around and circling me like a shark. "But nobody'd notice it if they weren't looking for it."

"So it's not just me..." Lunasa also took a closer look. "But how can one celestial do all this?"

"I'm not sure Tenshi's even responsible. She certainly made whatever this is worse though." I think I'm going to have to start looking up beings that could smash souls in such a fashion if this keeps up. "Apparently anytime I 'die' in this state fragments of my own self get scattered around, so odds are those blue glowy bits were pieces of me that couldn't rejoin the main me. As a result I lose memory and abilities until I can locate them again."

The sisters looked between each other and each pulled out a small misty sphere, each an electric blue instead of the usual silver strangely enough. "We collected the ones we could find since we sort of guessed that already. I'm guessing you found out about us beforehand..." Lyrica spoke as she and her sisters handed me the spheres, which in turn fused into one larger sphere.

"I actually did remember you three, I don't get why though." Suddenly I didn't want to let go of Merlin, like I'd just fall apart again if I did.

"I think it's because you shared a stronger bond with them than most." Yukari, inconspicuous? Stranger things have happened... "Who knows exactly what it was, perhaps it was a shared love of music. Perhaps it was something that ran deeper than that."

"It... It is nice to know you managed to remember us." Lunasa moved in for the kill, putting her arms around me as well. "Even after all that."

"Glad you did though, we can rehearse together again!" Lyrica followed suit moments later. "Maybe you can show Lunasa how to properly hold a guitar."

"And maybe Wade can show you how to use the drums." Lunasa decided to snark right back. I didn't care much, I was strangely happy around these three. I almost closed my eyes when another voice chimed in.

"Trying to drag Wade back down into your depths, hmm?" You're such a buzzkill sometimes Yukari. "You've got some serious competition this time, even Reimu got jealous of me~"

"Reimu? Man... But in shape, she's got nothing on us!" Lyrica must be referring to breast size now. "She's barely got anything!"

"She also wears a rather tight sarashi if you recall." Lunasa started countering Lyrica's statement. "Besides, I don't think this will be anywhere near as simple. Wade's more conscious than before and we may not be his choice."

Merlin locked eyes with me and started turning my remaining resolve into a puddle of sugary goo, letting her body language do the talking.

"That's quite enough you three. If he wants to come back to you he will, pulling him under with your scent, charm, and song before everyone has their say won't go over well at all." Yukari pulled me down through a gap to sit next to her.

"Give us a break! We just found out that a guy we actually like practically came back from the dead and you don't expect this to happen?" Lyrica's drums were replaced by that flying keyboard of hers, and she was aiming right at Yukari.

"I did, but I'll only let him get drawn in so far before I yank him back out again." You're just making it worse Yukari.

"Ahem." I try to break up the atmosphere before it turns violent, and it seems to have worked for now. "I was thinking maybe I could show you three where you're going wrong with those instruments, at least as best as I can."

"We don't need to be shown, we already know how to play. The problem is we're too used to our usual instruments so we keep trying to play these new ones the way we think they should!" Merlin is back to her enthusiastic self now, not quite as melancholic as before. "You're free to come show me though."

I floated down and walked over to Merlin again when something slapped me across the brain mentally like a giant gay rainbow trout. "I forgot."

"Forgot what?" Merlin floated closer, curious as to what it was I forgot.

"I forgot how to play instruments." I facepalmed myself for not thinking of this sooner.

"Seriously?!" Lyrica seemed a bit suprised.

[X]How'd Suika jam that bit of self into me at Moriya Shrine?
[X]I think I should ask the resident ghost princess for help, this is beyond me.
[X]Ask Yukari to drag Suika here so she can do it.
[X]Just ask the Prismrivers to teach you how to play again.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27258
[x] How'd Suika jam that bit of self into me at Moriya Shrine?

>I floated down and walked over to Merlin again when something slapped me across the brain mentally like a giant gay rainbow trout

That's some beautiful mental imagery.
>> No. 27259
[x] How'd Suika jam that bit of self into me at Moriya Shrine?
>> No. 27260
[x]Ask Yukari to drag Suika here so she can do it.
>> No. 27261
[X]How'd Suika jam that bit of self into me at Moriya Shrine?

We can't just rely on her everytime we find a new piece.
>> No. 27262
[X]How'd Suika jam that bit of self into me at Moriya Shrine?

List of targets in harem
Nari (secondary girl)
Reimu/Yukari
The sisters
Aya (Mostly for Nari, but Wade'd have fun 'playing' with her)
Yuyuko (if main girl is Yukari)
Suika (need to balance out Nari and Yukari's shapeliness; that and we do owe her something for her help, if just a one time fling)
>> No. 27270
[x] How'd Suika jam that bit of self into me at Moriya Shrine?
[x] Maybe you could try eating the sphere?
>> No. 27272
>>27245
>Tenshi beat the crap outta you
I'm confused. What's the score between us and her?

Have we kicked her ass undefeated, or has this been back and forth trying to get one more victory on the other?
>> No. 27275
>>27272
I suspect that incident with us using the Hakurei Orbs against Tenshi resulted in a double KO.
That sword of hers probably had something to do with it.
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Hisou

[+] How'd Suika jam that bit of self into me at Moriya Shrine?

I was expecting to catch the Prismrivers playing and take in a tune or two, not participate. But this will work too; just gotta play something for Yukari.
>> No. 27277
Writefag answer post ahead:

>>27275
The sword has disrupted Wade in the past, so as you may have already guessed a great deal of the scarlet mist Tenshi currently controls is in fact Wade's own essence. He cannot reclaim it in that form however, meaning at some point Tenshi must be defeated without Wade becoming exhausted from the duel.

However it only ever worsened his fragile nature, and is not the cause. The cause is a massive spoiler, so I reveal nothing on that matter.

>>27272
The duel where Wade utelised the Hakurei orbs is actually his only recorded victory against Tenshi, the rest are losses or draws. Though given the fact that Wade doesn't stay there after being beaten, Tenshi isn't satisfied with those victories.

Wade is currently unable to use the Hakurei orbs, but anon seems to favor transformation abilities over everything else thus far.

He has made use of transformations in the past however, so that may clue you in to what form this fragment was trying to reform into at the time.
>> No. 27279
>>27277
How could we use those orbs I wonder... Maybe we should form a bond with the latest Hakurei, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 27281
File 125567485289.png- (321.45KB , 472x694 , reimu.png ) [iqdb]
27281
>>27279
We should attach a part of ourselves to her sarashi.

I wonder how Reimu would react if her wraps just suddenly started talking to her?
>> No. 27284
>>27281

I want to get a few more chances of Reimu bonding games before just going "Yukari/harem route"
>> No. 27286
>>27279
The answer's been there the whole time but you insist on being perverts about it. You just had an H-scene last thread, are you trying to shoot for at least one a thread?

---

[X]How'd Suika jam that bit of me into myself at the Moriya Shrine?

It honestly makes me wonder. Maybe this little chunk has my music playing skills in it. It'd be nice if years of practice didn't go down the drain because an angry dominatrix peach hat decided to be a bitch about one loss.
That requires me to know what I'm doing, which I don't. Except for one time Suika just jammed a fragment into my body, but I don't really know what she did. Though if she can do it, maybe I can to. As such I start trying various places, nothing inappropriate for public, to see where I should try to put it. A minute of odd looks later and it hits what feels like a dip in my body, one that I wasn't aware of previously. The problem was that it was in that one part of the back where you can just barely reach but can't really do much about.

So now I have a glowing blue chunk of self stuck where I can't actually push it in. "Having trouble?" Merlin decides to come to my aid.

"Yes, I'm having trouble... Could you push that sphere in the rest of the way? I can't do it on my own." I turn my back to her to show her where it is. Yukari seemed amused by all this, but it must not be dangerous since she's not doing anything.

"Alright, let's try... this!" A sharp push later and I'm having to use my flight ability to stop myself from impacting the ground. "Nothing? Maybe..." I can feel force on that spot again, and maybe a little movement as it sinks in, but there's definitely giggling. "Nnnngh! Rrrrrrr! Haah, haah... Are you sure you've got it in the right place? It doesn't want to go in for whatever reason." Now Yukari's laughing, Lyrica's holding back hers, and Lunasa raised her eyebrows before looking around. This must look utterly ridiculous to anyone watching...

"I'm sure of it, push harder." Then I make that area slightly immaterial to at least try to make it easier, and now it's definitely moving. "There it goes."

"It is moving! Once more..." Merlin's preparing to do something. "With feeling!"

And that fragment shoots in, making me feel dizzy. "Is it getting dark for you guys too?"

"Eh? What do you mean dark? Wade wha-" Merlin's voice doesn't quite reach me anymore, as everything goes black.

When I open my eyes again, I can see those strings trailing out behind me. I can move, unlike last time where I was just a free-floating blob.
One of the things brought to my attention as I drifted around was a blonde girl in a maid outfit investigating what looked like a tiny resource collecter hauling a tiny crystal.

[X]Drift on over, this intrigues me.
[X]Call out to the girl.
[X]Now how do I get out of here?...
[X]Pass the time by trying to figure out what just happened.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27287
>>27286

There's the part that we haven't been able to make much progress (due to various distractions and Reimu haters)

[X]Drift on over, this intrigues me.
-[x] Depending on things, perhaps call out to one of them if needed.
[X]Now how do I get out of here?...
[X]Pass the time by trying to figure out what just happened.
>> No. 27288
>>27286
>The answer's been there the whole time but you insist on being perverts about it. You just had an H-scene last thread, are you trying to shoot for at least one a thread?
Well, I remember that 'twas said that our MC had Miko robes when that happened... wait are you saying that, in addition to mantain our bond of trust with Reimu, we have to morph into a male version of her?
Okay, you probably just meant the bond thing... but now I can't get this idea out of my head!
I mean, it's so crazy that it may just work.
>> No. 27289
>>27288
Where do you get these ideas?
First of all, it was stated Wade was wearing a shrine priest outfit at the time.
Second, if you payed attention to Suika or Yukari you might've been able to guess something a bit more accurate than that.
Third, Reimu suggested that she teach Wade, not that he turn into a Bro Reimu.
>> No. 27290
>>27288

Who knows about the exact requirements, but I suspect it might require sacrificing chances of fun and romantic involvment from other girls.

That and it seems Anon seems to favor his transformation ability more than the ying yang one.

Who knows about his other abilities that might be found.
>> No. 27291
[X]Drift on over, this intrigues me.
-[x] Depending on things, perhaps call out to one of them if needed.
[X]Now how do I get out of here?...
[X]Pass the time by trying to figure out what just happened.
>> No. 27293
[x] Drift on over, this intrigues me.
-[x] Depending on things, perhaps call out to one of them if needed.
[x] Now how do I get out of here?...
[x] Pass the time by trying to figure out what just happened.
>> No. 27294
[0] Drift on over, this intrigues me.
-[1] Depending on things, perhaps call out to one of them if needed.
[2] Now how do I get out of here?...
[3] Pass the time by trying to figure out what just happened.
>> No. 27301
[x] Drift on over, this intrigues me.
-[x] Depending on things, perhaps call out to one of them if needed.
[x] Now how do I get out of here?...
[x] Pass the time by trying to figure out what just happened.
>> No. 27302
I've been trying to access this site all frakking day so I can update, and have only just gotten to it...

---

[X]Drift on over, this intrigues me.
-[X]Depending on things, call out to one of them if needed.
[X]Now how do I get out of here?...
[X]Pass the time by figuring out what just happened.

Well, first of all there's a blonde maid girl watching a Homeworld Cataclysm harvester towing a crystal to some undetermined point in space. I think that warrants my attention.
I drift over to the oddity and make myself known. "Hi there."

"Eh? Oh! You suprised me." This girl turned to look at me. "I haven't seen you before, what's your name?"

I think it's considered rude to ask another's name before giving one's own, but I don't see much point in getting to excited about it. "Wade, yours?"

"Mugetsu, nice to meet you." Mugetsu gave a polite bow before continuing. "It's nice to meet a visitor who doesn't just attack others for fun."

"People usually attack you?" I arched an eyebrow and folded my arms.

"Well, more like a purple-haired Miko and a purple clothed blonde witch, but that was years ago and only two people so I shouldn't assume the worst." Blonde eyes too... I wonder if she's related to that angelic girl I met a couple days ago? "So what are you here for, if it's not so rude to ask?"

"Drifting mostly. I don't know how I got here to begin with." I noticed the harvester changing course as it started to approach me. "Last thing I remember was putting a fragment of myself back in me and then I blacked out. Next thing I know I'm here."

"Fragments? You look whole enough, why would you be in pieces?" Now she was sitting down in a chair that wasn't there a moment ago. "I don't think that's possible unless you got attacked by something really powerful, and there are only two really powerful beings here."

"I did meet an angelic girl who looks just like you a couple days ago, maybe she had something to do with it?" I followed suit by sitting in a chair of my own.

"That would be my big sister, Gengetsu. But no, she wouldn't do anything like that. I think..." Now Mugetsu seemed unsure of herself as she produced a full, steaming teapot and poured some of it into a cup that wasn't there before. "Tea?"

"Certainly. Thank you." I held out a cup of my own, only withdrawing it once it was full. "You think?"

"She does get angry every once in a while but she never takes it out on anyone, usually venting on inanimate objects. I don't know what the case with you is so I can't say anything for certain." She takes a sip of tea once she stops speaking.

"I don't know anything about you or your sister either, so I'm in the same boat so to speak." That harvester made it over to me as I was talking, and was lining the crystal up with my body. "So what's the deal with these things?" I point to the harvester in question. I know what they are, but not what they're doing here.

"I don't know. They started appearing yesterday, then they started gathing up strange little crystals and are now pretty much wandering around where those strings connecting to you usually show up. If you were really broken, it's possible they're waiting for you." Mugetsu pointed to another two on an approach vector. "I think they're neat, it's kind of funny how they grab a chunk of something and fly back around here with a single-minded determination. Gengetsu's none too pleased, but she hasn't done anything yet thankfully."

The harvester nearest to me flew off again, relieved of its load. I could feel where it inserted the crystal but it wasn't painful at all. "Well, if they're gathering bits of me I'd appreciate it if they weren't destroyed. Though I wonder why I ended up here to begin with. If you don't mind my asking, where are we?"

"The border of dream and reality. We never really bothered to name our world though, we just do our own thing. Why do you ask?" Mugetsu finished her cup, and it too vanished.

"That may explain it... I think I end up here if I get hurt badly enough or are forced unconscious somehow." The cup and chair I was using both vanished. "Any idea how I can get back to where I was?"

"Simple, if you're in a dream, you wake up!" Mugetsu floated upright again, giving a goodbye wave. I wonder what for?

The two harvesters managed to insert their loads before flying off again, and I started hearing another voice. Definitely not Mugetsu...

"Wake up!"

"Please, wake up!"

[X]Sounds like...
-[X]Nari?
-[X]Yukari?
-[X]Lyrica?
-[X]Lunasa?
-[X]Merlin?
>> No. 27303
[x]Sounds like...
-[x]Merlin?
>> No. 27304
[x] Sounds like...
-[x] Merlin?
>> No. 27305
[x]Sounds like...
-[x]Merlin?

sounds most like her

Yukari would make it obviously her ("Wade! you're not getting out of our date that easily!"), Nari'd say his name, Lunasa with a bit of deadpan-ness, etc.
>> No. 27306
[0] Sounds like...
-[1] Merlin?
>> No. 27307
[x]Sounds like...
-[x]Merlin?
>> No. 27308
>>27305
Or it could be to strengthen a relationship.

[x] Sounds like...
-[x] Nari?
>> No. 27309
[X]Sounds like...
-[X]Nari?
The cat is worried that her human might not wake up again.
>> No. 27310
[x] Sounds like...
-[x] Merlin?
>> No. 27311
[x] Sounds like...
-[x] Nari?
>> No. 27312
[x] Sounds like...
-[x] Merlin?
>> No. 27314
[X]Sounds like...
-[X]Nari?
>> No. 27316
[X]Sounds like...
-[X]Merlin?
>> No. 27317
[X]Sounds like...
-[X]Merlin?

"Don't just vanish again!"

I blink once, and slowly open my eyes.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" My vision is greeted by the sight of teared up blue eyes and equally blue hair, then I felt her by putting my arms around her and pulling her close.

"I'm right here Merlin, I'm fine." I started stroking her hair. Partly because it's the right thing to do, partly because it feels good, but I also want to see where I am.
I concluded that I was inside Yuyuko's mansion, most likely in one of the guest bedrooms. Next question should be obvious. "How long was I out?"

"Two hours... You weren't breathing, there wasn't any pulse, your heart wasn't beating... We thought you died again... And I thought it was my fault since you only fell unconscious after I shoved that thing in..." Merlin put her arms around me, her legs around mine and applied strength I didn't know she had. "I felt guilty. I felt like I killed you. I stayed here with you the whole time because I felt responsible." She tilted her head up to look me in the eye, pulled herself ever so forward... Then brought her head down on mine. That happened to hurt. "Y-you jackass! I bet you had no idea what you were doing! Making me worry like that! Don't you think about how others feel at all?!"

"Merlin I-" I visibly cringed at her shouting at me, but I suppose I deserve that.

"No, there's nothing you can say." Merlin's head came down again, and I shut my eyes waiting for the impact that never came. Instead I felt her soft lips on mine and I unconsciously held her tighter after a few seconds. I get the feeling we've done this before...

"Rrrrrr..." A distinct growling told me Nariko is also in the room, and she doesn't like the sight. I think Merlin flipped her the bird after that. "Hey! Stupid ghost girl, my turn!"

I felt those lips leave mine so I opened my eyes. "I'm not done with him yet, you can wait." Merlin was looking at Nari with a degree of annoyance before turning back to me.

Then Nari actively tried to pry Merlin off by sliding under her in cat form and transforming back into her Bakeneko form, which didn't do much other than force Merlin to use less of herself to grip me. I'd be lying if I said the resulting pressure and softness wasn't at all nice. "My human." Nari then started licking my face.

This could get ugly, given Merlin's death look and the fact that Nari is unlikely to let the poltergeist musician finish chewing me out, or whatever it is she plans to do next. Hopefully it involves more of her lips on mine.

I noticed Yukari next, who took Nari's previously occupied space. "Not a bad way to wake up, hmm?" I couldn't tell what her expression meant right now.

"I'm sorry Yukari, I guess I ruined the date..." Okay, Nari licking my lips isn't a bad feeling at all.

"It's only three pm, there's still plenty of time if you want to do something else." Her tone softened once I apologized to her. "Of course, feel free to answer once your mouth is unoccupied~" Yukari hid her smile behind a folding fan.

Merlin had somehow forced Nari off, the latter is now on top of the former, and stole my lips yet again. Though this time it must be to annoy Nari since the Bakeneko was once again trying to force Merlin off with renewed annoyance, further proven by the mmmm sounds Merlin was making. "Stupid blue pest! Get off!" Nari was pulling pretty damn hard now since I was being lifted up right along with Merlin.

"Oh? Such a nice wake-up call!" That must be Yuyuko. "Yukariiii, you're in the only chair..." The ghostly princess added a whine that was downright cute, but I can't get greedy about what nice sights I get.

"Oh, now how do you plan on getting me off?~" Yukari gave a challenge with a sing-song tone.

The ghostly princess responded by giggling. "I don't plan to move you at all. Now that I think about it you make for a nice cushion."

"So, the half-wit's awake, huh?" Must be Lyrica.

"You shouldn't insult someone who just woke up." And that's Lunasa.

The two of them started prying Merlin and Nari off with varying degrees of success.

[X]I don't think I'm going anywhere. Ask something. (Specify)
[X]Why aren't I returning Merlin's favor?
[X]Ask Yukari what she wants to do next.
[X]I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now...
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27319
[x] I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now...
[x] Ask Yukari what she wants to do next.
>> No. 27321
>>[X]Ask Yukari what she wants to do next.

Will you guys make up your mind? I doubt a Yukari/ Prismriver harem would work very well. Stay on target.
>> No. 27322
>>27321
You'd think Anon would settle on one target and just go for it.
Hell, >>27320 is voting to deep kiss Merlin and then turn around to ask Yukari what she wants.

I think I'm going to have to tally up the positive actions twoards each girl at some point so I can not have to make a DoLF1 end because anon couldn't decide.
>> No. 27323
[x]I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now...
>> No. 27325
>>27322
We must delve deeper into Merlin's personality. There's not enough to judge her by, really.

Her affection for us is sweet, and this type of behavior is usually how anon turns off his targeting system. I say we take her on a date sometime; not now, of course, but later. It hurts me to say it, but kissing her while we're currently with Yukari is a dick move.
>> No. 27326
[x] I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now..
>> No. 27327
>I doubt a Yukari/ Prismriver harem would work very well. Stay on target.

Yukari isn't my target.
>> No. 27328
[x] I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now..
>> No. 27330
>>27321

Says who? Though to be honest we have one stubborn girl in this regard (Nari), one more may be one too much, but why can't we try. But Merlin doesn't seem to conflict with Yukari.

>>27322
Whoa... okay changing vote.

[x] Talk about your time in the land in-between dreams while you're stuck.
[x] I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now...
[x] Ask Yukari what she wants to do next.
[x] Before going, Tell Merlin in private that you'd go out with her another day (better to have you all to herself barring interference from Nari)

>>27327

She is one of the main targets, her or Reimu, but Merlin would be a nice addition to our possible harem, once difficulties are decided on.
>> No. 27331
>>27322

The problem at this point is the fact we have yet to check out all the areas, and we still need to spend some time with Reimu (hopefully WITHOUT getting interrupted.)

Perhaps next Gensokyo day see about asking Reimu on a friendly date.

>>27327
Who is then? Since I'm curious and I don't think the prismrivers are that hard of a route to persue (And if R.I.M.'s Yukari wasn't so delightful, I might just settle for how things go in HLA and Shikigami of the heart; both slow updating stories)

But to be honest I want both Reimu AND Yukari in the harem, one of them the main.
>> No. 27332
Why don't we vote then, so we can avoid multi-targeting. Nothing formal, of course, just put the name of the target along with the 'real' vote. For what R.I.M. said before, Nari would always stay with us and harems are a no-go so.. vote!

(X) Reimu. No route for her as far as I can remember. Plus, this' shrine.
Like that. Now for the 'real' vote:

[X]I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now...
>> No. 27333
[0] I think I remember how to play at least one instrument now...
>> No. 27334
>>27332

He never said Harems were a no go, just the the matter of being inconsistent on the main target is bad. There's a difference you know.
>> No. 27335
[x] Ask Yukari what she wants to do next
>> No. 27338
[X]Ask Yukari what she wants to do next.
>> No. 27339
I considered blowing this off to read the .hack manga I just bought a couple hours ago, but I think I'd better update before there's more discussion than story.

Also, >>27334 has got it right; Inconsistency with the target is bad. But if you can manage it, you can do a harem, though I never quite got the appeal of those since the (usually) male protagonist is walking on a knife's edge and isn't able to pursue any one girl more than another because the rest would rip him, or the girl he chooses, several new ones if he ever goes all the way.

---

[X]I think I remember how to play at least one instrument...

This is fun and all, but I am on a date with Yukari right now so taking Merlin's lips a little more than she took mine is probably a bad idea at best. As such I allow Lyrica and Lunasa to peel Merlin and Nari off me so I can sit upright.

But something does click in the back of my brain: I think I remember how to play an instrument now, so playing something shouldn't be too difficult. Nothing with lyrics because I sure as hell can't sing. Come to think of it, that probably means wind instruments are out too.

"Hey Lyrica, I think I remember how to play keyed instruments, may I borrow your keyboard?" I turned to Lyrica as I asked this.

"M-my keyboard? Why mine?" She doesn't seem to thrilled with the idea of handing it over, but after a minute or so does just that, albiet with considerable amounts of reluctance.

Next I had to decide what I wanted to play, as I hadn't really thought about it up till now. So I play something that's on the top of my head just then, something that I didn't quite recall before but could do well enough with Lyrica's board. Well enough, heh...

Necrofantasia

"Oh, playing that theme the Prismrivers wrote for me?" Yukari asked something rhetorical just then, so I just kept going.

"Doesn't quite sound right with just one person, but almost all our songs were meant to be played as a group, so..." Merlin had placed a finger on her cheek before pulling out her trumpet. "I don't think adding to it will hurt." Then she began to play with

"And if one joins in, the others will too. It's just how we play music." Lunasa pulled out her electric guitar again, holding it properly this time as her playing blended with ours.

"Wonder if we should do that one rewrite..." Lyrica produced another keyboard, this one a synthesizer and began to play as well.

"Rewrite?" I didn't skip a beat, but simple talking detracted from the value of the song if handled incorrectly.

"Yes, rewrite. These three and I put our heads together and wrote a version with lyrics, one that actually works fairly well." Yukari decided to jump into the conversation, and the sight of Yuyuko sitting in Yukari's lap almost made me slip up. "Alright Yuyu, that's enough of that. There are guests here."

"Sometimes you're no fun Yukari." Wasn't exactly said in a huff, rather a playful teasing. Who knows what the ghost princess was doing.

[X]Details on the rewrite if you want me to play it.
[X]Playing normally is fine, isn't it?
[X]Actually, I only wanted to play one song for now. (What to do instead?)
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27340
[x] Playing normally is fine, isn't it?
>> No. 27341
[X]Details on the rewrite if you want me to play it.

Why not go the extra mile for Yukarin?

>>27339

Most so called Harem shows are anything but that, since more often than not, the guy ends up with the cliched childhood friend or tsundere.

Only show i know of that actually ended with a harem is Tenchi.

But here it's different since there seems to be generous amounts of bisexuality to go around.

Though the biggest obstacle to it is Nari's stubborn yet cute attitude. She doesn't seem to like sharing Wade at all with Yukari or Merlin, though she might with Aya under the grounds that she's Nari's as well. But this is the same hurtle that's in the way of making her Wade's official shikigami (it's obvious that Yukari has lots of fun with Ran)

But I do like to get to know Reimu more before finally deciding on a main path.
>> No. 27343
[x] Playing normally is fine, isn't it?
>> No. 27345
[0] Playing normally is fine, isn't it?
>> No. 27346
[x] Playing normally is fine, isn't it?
>> No. 27347
[+] Details on the rewrite if you want me to play it.

Oh, come on! We just found a way to make our date with Yukari a little more fun - playing a song just for her!

Whether you want a Yukari route or not, do you seriously want it to be said that Wade sucks at taking girls out to have fun?
>> No. 27348
[X]Playing normally is fine isn't it?

"I'd just like to play a few non-vocal songs for now if that's alright." I hate shooting an idea down like that...

"That's alright, the rework calls for a male vocalist which if I recall correctly, you don't quite fit the bill." Yukari's being blunt today. "I'm actually more curious about what instrumental pieces you know of from the Outside."

"I can do that. Maybe." Playing one piece is enough for a warmup, especially since I had help keeping my playing in line so I didn't have to worry so much, but something off memory that no one else is likely to know? Depends on the piece.

"No. No 'maybe', no 'perhaps', no doubt." Yukari is pointing her closed folding fan right at me with a confident grin on her face. "You can play well when you really want to, and I know you want to. So pick something you know and run with it."

Spur of the moment, I pick something and give a few experimental notes before leading into a calm piece of music that I happen to enjoy. Specifically 'Crashed Frigate Orpheon', in the vast majority of the underwater areas of the ship.

I kind of berate myself for forgetting to break out my MP3 player so I can look through the song listings. I mean, I've got close to a thousand on it and I'm willing to bet Yukari hasn't heard most of it.

Lyrica is first to join in, her playing complimenting mine beautifully once she got the song down. Lunasa provided some welcome harp once she had time to think, and Merlin, to my suprise, actually just sat back and listened.

It went like this for at least an hour or two, every time I pick something new the sisters adapt into it without fail. It's pretty fun playing along with the three of them, but some kind of incomprehensible feral growling caused me to jump partway through a song.

"What was that?" I was looking around in a panic for whatever it was then looked at Yuyuko and Yukari, both of whom were laughing.

"Ahahaha~ You wouldn't expect such a thing from a girl like me, would you?" Yuyuko managed to get that out between fits of laughter. "I couldn't help it though. I'm hungry."

"That was a rather unpleasant end to a good piece, what was that one?" Lunasa was looking at me, asking about the song played just prior.

"Planet X. Planning on writing that one down?" I got up and handed Lyrica her keyboard back, who accepted it without a word. Her face was flushed for whatever reason.

"I think it's worthwhile. How many more do you know?" Lunasa put her electric guitar away... somewhere.

"A few hundred. Can't remember more than a fraction of that though." After that, we head out to the dining room since Yuyuko had invited everyone to dinner after that nerve-wrecking moment.

Eventually I was introduced to the Yakumo's youngest family member, Chen. Nari seemed to not mind her too much.
Yuyuko, Youmu, Ran, Lunasa and I all wound up working on dinner together and discussed various topics while keeping Yuyuko from eating the food before it was done. Once it was done everyone sat down to eat, and after about another half-hour we were done.

Yukari gapped her shikigami, and her shikigami's shikigami home, while Youmu and Yuyuko cleaned up. The Prismrivers also gave a hand with that. That left me, Nari, and Yukari in the room.

[X]Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
[X]Ask if Yukari could take me somewhere specific. (Specify)
[X]I really should go find a place to crash for tonight...
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27349
[x]I really should go find a place to crash for tonight...
>> No. 27350
[x] I really should go find a place to crash for tonight...
>> No. 27351
[x] I really should go find a place to crash for tonight...
>> No. 27352
[X]Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.

Pissing against the tide.
>> No. 27353
[0] I really should go find a place to crash for tonight..
>> No. 27354
>>27352
But it's tide-pissing I approve of.
Seriously anon. Live a little, I'm not going to punish you for it.
>> No. 27355
It's not that late in the day, and it'd be a terrible cop out if we didn't at least see what Yukari wanted before wanting to go to bed.
>> No. 27356
[X]Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.
>> No. 27357
[X]Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.

This piss shall turn into a new tide. Besides, Yukari will just gap us somewhere safe if we pass out, 'cause being interested in us sounds like a good enough excuse.
>> No. 27358
[X]Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.
>> No. 27359
[x] Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.

>- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.
"Oh my, Wade. Whatever are you suggesting?"
>> No. 27360
>>27359

"Well I think if I asked for your room, I'd be pressing my luck" would be the counter flirt line.

but with the way things go chances are we'd end up either gently gapped at a nice location or using a guest room in Yukari's house (One of the safest places in Gensokyo, provided you're on good terms with Yukari's group)
>> No. 27361
[X]Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.
>> No. 27362
[X]Ask Yukari if there's anyplace she'd like to go, or anything she'd like to do before the day is over.
- [x] Ask if at the end I use a guest room.
>> No. 27363
The piss did indeed turn the tide! It is now a golden tide that would smell horrible in real life. [awesomeface]You kill all sorts of marine life with it, I hope you're happy.[/awesomeface]

---
[X]Ask Yukari if there's anything she wants to do, or anyplace she wants to go before the day is over.
-[X]Ask if at the end if I can use a guest room.

I figure there's still time before I have to go back to the Outside, so I want to ask Yukari what she wants to do.

"Yukari, is there anyplace, or anything else you had in mind before I pass out for the night?" I figure I could see something interesting and maybe fall asleep on Yukari's body if I'm really lucky.

"Well, since you're letting me pick..." Yukari gapped herself next to me and grabbed my arm. "I have someplace in mind." I felt her hand grasp mine. "Yuyu, I hate to just eat an run but I have something important I want to do."

"Oh? Alright, but in exchange you're going to tell me about it when you come back." Yuyuko's head appeared through the kitchen wall before she said that, an unnerving reminder that Yuyuko's a ghost.

"Okay mom, I'll make sure to be back before midnight." Yukari added that in a sarcastic tone before opening a gap beneath us. "See you later Yuyu!"

I felt the two of us fall through, with an angry sounding Nariko only being able to look through before it closed.
One gentle landing and gap closing later showed me exactly where we are. "Is this Eintei?" There's a nice view of open space as well as the stars and moon within it. Did Yukari want to stargaze?

"It is. Specifically their courtyard since Kaguya utelises her power of eternity to keep the sky clear at night. It's important for their moon-viewing festival every month when the full moon rolls around." Yukari snuggled up next to me and held out a bowl. "About five days too early, but it's not a bad way to end the night, don't you think?" She produced another one from a gap and filled both. Alcoholic most likely.

Regardless, I take one and start sipping. "It's pretty regardless. I agree with you, this isn't a bad end to a good night at all."

"Too bad you have to leave before the night really gets started, there's still all sorts of things I want to show you that require the sun to go down." Yukari was taking it equally slow. "Ah, now that I think about it, the Hakurei Shrine hosts the harvest festeval next month, you should think about who you want to go with."

"Harvest festival? I've heard of that, but I don't remember it." Yukari gave a soft laugh after my comment.

"It's a wonderful night where people from all over Gensokyo arrive to set up stalls that sell food, let you play games, watch a fireworks show... All sorts of things that people don't normally do." Yukari was just staring off into space as she went on about the festival. "And it's an excuse to dress up and show off some."

"More than you usually do?" I couldn't help but take a jab at her usual lack of bra.

"Considering a woman who wears a yukata doesn't, or rather, shouldn't wear any undergarments... Yes." Yukari cast a sideways glance and a sly smile at me.

"Yes Yukari, you're turning me into a hopeless pervert just like you." I finished the alcoholic drink somewhere in the middle of that. "But you know, you reap what you sow."

"Maybe I want to reap what I sow~" Yukari's left hand started feeling up my crotch again. "All men are perverts, but all women aren't much better. The so called 'fairer sex' is just better about keeping it in the closet. Don't you agree?"

"I agree you're a hopeless pervert." I didn't stop her playing, though she eventually withdrew her hand. Good thing too, I was starting to feel really tired. "Yukari, I don't think I can stay awake too much longer, is it okay if we use a guest bedroom?"

"We? Wade, what are you suggesting~" I only realise my tactical error after Yukari points it out.

"I'd ask to use your room, but I'd be pressing my luck." I know Yukari knows what I meant, it's just she'd rather take the implied, though wrong, idea and run with it.

"Maybe~ Maybe not~ I'll never tell~" Yukari turns to face me after that. "Though in all seriousness, I don't mind letting you use a guest room at all. It would hardly be good manners to leave someone so helpless." She started leaning in closer. "And since the date is just about over, it'd be a shame to waste an opportunity..." She then leaned into me and kissed me.

I pushed back on her and forced her to the ground as I started to fall asleep, so maybe boob-pillows aren't out of the realm of possibility if I aim myself right. "Good night Yukarin..." I shifted down after that.

"Ufufufufu~ Good night Wade~" Yukari didn't object to my use of her breasts, that must be a good sign. So soft~

Day 6: Outside; Wensday.

That soft feeling on my face hadn't gone away as I awoke, which suprised me. I didn't drag Yukari through with me did I? Well, it was less than Yukari's size.
I pulled my head away to look at the source of the softness, then stifled a groan. Naomi decided to hide out here again. Thankfully Nari is still in cat form.

[X]Wake Naomi up, ask why she's here.
[X]Five more minutes... Return to the soft~
[X]Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[X]Wait, the coolers are still here? Get that stuff in the freezer!
[X]Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...

[X]Choose your destination. (I shouldn't need to stick a 'specify' here but I do anyway)

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27364
[X]Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[X]Wait, the coolers are still here? Get that stuff in the freezer!
[X]Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...

Sounds like a good start in the morning and we can ask her later. That and if Wade kept it up chances are she'd wake him in an unpleasant way.

Nice to see that line got used, and it sounds like the harvest festival is a major event.

On the future agenda I'd say try to get to know Reimu better, and explore some more, hoping to find more fragments, see how else we helped people's lives. (I suspect Wade died at least one pad related death in his dreams)

Yeah I'm trying to give Reimu a chance, even in the face of the delightful Yukari.

Also it seems either Suika makes working in the parts easier, or there was something mixed in with the prismriver's fragment that caused his state.

On the real world matter, I'm kinda curious to see what Nari thinks of our friends (I suspect she wouldn't like Marine at all, especially since she seems to want to keep Wade all to herself.)

And while Komachi's known for her pillows, Yukarin's are very much up there as well.
>> No. 27365
[x] Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[x] Wait, the coolers are still here? Get that stuff in the freezer!
[x] Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...
>> No. 27366
[x] Five more minutes... Return to the soft~
[x] Snuggle, snuggle, grope~
>> No. 27367
[x] Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[x] Wait, the coolers are still here? Get that stuff in the freezer!
[x] Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...
>> No. 27368
[0] Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[1] Wait, the coolers are still here? Get that stuff in the freezer!
[2] Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...
>> No. 27369
[x] Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[x] Wait, the coolers are still here? Get that stuff in the freezer!
[x] Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...
>> No. 27370
[x] Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[x] Wait, the coolers are still here? Get that stuff in the freezer!
[x] Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...
>> No. 27371
[X]Let her sleep. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.
[X]Wait, those coolers are still here? Get that stuff into the freezer!
[X]Initiate wake-up routine. Food, shower, cat...

Naomi was probably up all night running from the cops again, so I'll let her sleep. I shift myself off the bed, taking a moment to gently pry her hands off me so I can wake up properly.
I have to do this three times because she keeps grabbing on to me whenever I try to pull away. Makes me wonder what she's dreaming about if she's unconsciously trying to pull me back to her.

Once I'm out of range she grabs onto a spare pillow, finally letting me get on with my morning. And I almost immediately trip over the coolers I brought in here last night to give to Cirno, so once I recovered from that I start hauling those out to the freezer and put them away without incident. Not like anybody's going to care about the sudden appearance of a few gallons of ice cream and a couple extra coolers anyway.

Next was the morning routine, which I decided to start off by bathing so I don't have to hear comments about my smell later on in the day. I grab a spare set of clothes and head to the nearest bathroom and start to get undressed when I noticed Nari sitting on the toilet.
I ignore that fact and finish undressing, tossing the dirty clothes in the hamper and setting the clean ones on the counter so I don't have to run around naked. With Naomi in the house this may be a good thing.
I step into the shower and notice Nari followed me in, changing to her naked human form once the glass door was shut. I set it to hot and turn on the water before making it so water came out the showerhead.

"What is it?" I grab the soap and start washing myself.

"Do you still love me?" I stood shock still at Nari's question. "So many girls want Wade and I don't like it. Yukari is the worst. She keeps stealing you away from me."

"Nari..." I didn't move as she took the two steps needed to close the distance and put her arms around me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

Nari just started looking at me, and for a moment I forgot she was even a cat. She always had her own way of expressing emotion. A much more physical way, as my manhood is going erect, a fact not lost on the Bakeneko as she briefly considered what she should do. "Later, once we're alone, I'm going to love you and that will be the end of it. You'll be mine, like I always wanted." She brushed her lower lips against my erection to erase any doubt about what she meant. "I don't mind sharing, but I don't want to lose you." With that, she stepped out of the shower and shed the water that clung to her skin before changing back into a cat.

'Be mine'? I wonder what she meant by that. Was it an ultimatum? Was it possible she could use sex to evoke a shikigami contract on me? That sounds more like something Yukari would do, but Nari is still young and impressionable... What a mess... Not only do I have people out here I care about, but there are some in Gensokyo too, and now my own cat wants to do me in and deprive me of the choice! I pick the bar of soap back up and continue washing myself off before shutting off the water and drying myself off. One clean set of clothes later and I'm off to make some much needed breakfast.

I settle on making french toast today, noting that a somewhat sleepy Naomi is now clinging to me. "G'mrnin' Wade..."

"So what were you up to last night? You don't hide here very often." My parents must still be asleep or something since I haven't heard them yet this morning. Surely they'll question Naomi's presence.

"Had a fight with my parents, uncle was asleep, you stuck out in my mind... Uuhwaaaaahhh..." She yawned at the end of that, choosing to next look at what I was making for breakfast. "Sorry..."

"Don't be, I'm fine with you staying over." I moved the first batch of toast onto a plate and pulled out some maple syrup. "First one's yours if you want."

"Thanks. I missed your cooking." Naomi seemed to wake up fast enough to eat without making a mess out of herself. "But why didn't you wake up? Usually I can get you up so I can let you know I'm there, I had to bypass your window's lock to get in. Let me tell you, it's not easy."

"I've been sleeping more soundly lately I guess." Another set on another plate makes my breakfast. Next batch goes on a cooling rack.

"Pff, soundly? The world could end in a cataclysmic explosion and you could sleep right through it." Naomi dragged a chair over so she could sit.

"I don't know what to tell you then." ... That's a lie, but I'd sound nuts if I told her the truth. 'Sorry, but I have two bodies that my mind travels between in accordance to the movement of the sun, and there's lots of lovely exotic ladies where my other body is, so if I don't wake up it's because I'm there'. Nobody would believe that without proof.

"Mmm." At least Naomi doesn't talk with a mouthful of food. "Don't quite believe that, but I'm too sleepy to think of a good counter arguement."

[X]Ask Naomi something. (Specify)
[X]Finish up ASAP and get out of the house, no sense letting mom know about this. (Specify where to go)
[X]Gather up the incredible duffel bag and its contents, who knows what I might need it for.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27373
[x] Gather up the incredible duffel bag and its contents, who knows what I might need it for.
>> No. 27374
[x] Gather up the incredible duffel bag and its contents, who knows what I might need it for.
>> No. 27375
[x] Gather up the incredible duffel bag and its contents, who knows what I might need it for.
[x] Ask Naomi, "What would you do if you could go to another world, away from all this?"

I'll leave it at this for now as to think more on where to go after we bail.

But we might want to ask her that question to see what she thinks.

And somehow Nari has her own ideas, and it seems dislikes Yukari the most, and hell bent on making Wade her shikigami instead of the other way around. This will be quite a hurtle on top of dealing with the fragments and Wade's pit of hate.
>> No. 27376
[0] Gather up the incredible duffel bag and its contents, who knows what I might need it for.
>> No. 27377
[x] Gather up the incredible duffel bag and its contents, who knows what I might need it for.
>> No. 27378
Slow voting today.

---

[X]Gather up the incredible duffel bag and its contents, who knows what I might need it for.

No rush, parents aren't up yet and it's not like this hasn't happened before. As such I finish cooking the remaining french toast while catching up with Naomi, only stopping to put the finished toast in ziploc bags, then to stick them in the freezer.

"Naomi, come on. I want to get ready to get out of here." We're both done anyway, so no point sticking around.

"Alright, gimme a sec." Naomi and I put the used dishes in the dishwasher, then I cleaned off the frying pan before sticking that in. "Now we can go."

The trip back to my room was equally uneventful, as Nari seemed to be content to show self restraint for now. Naomi then sat on my bed while I pulled out the duffel bag so I can look through the contents and maybe add something. Or somethings.

"Women's clothing? A crowbar? Some weird cards? A sword hilt? Wade, what are you doing with all this?" Naomi was looking straight into it. This can't be good. "Don't tell me you're into cross-dressing."

I just gave her a look of 'are you kidding me?' before sorting through my stuff again, really, really hoping she doesn't ask too much or get too loud. I stick my MP3 player in there so I can listen to music the next time I get wrapped up in a spell duel, swap towels, put in some rope... Wait. Sword hilt? Please tell me it's not the Sword of Hisou...

"I won't ask anything here, but we are going to talk about this." Naomi was holding up the gloves Marisa gave me. She must have noticed something about them. "You've got too much weird stuff lately... I mean, look! Your wallet has yen in it..."

"Give that back." I yank it out of Naomi's hands before she can look through it too thoroughly.

Once I get my stuff together I start making my way to my bike, with both Naomi and Nari in tow. I can't leave either of them behind, but now I'm in trouble. I know Naomi can keep a secret, but how well would she take the news if I told her? Youkai and magic aren't supposed to exist outside of Gensokyo, and yet traces of it can be found right in my duffel bag.

[X]Where to?
-[X]The city.
-[X]The park.
-[X]The coastal town.
-[X]Other (Write-in)

[X]How am I going to deal with this?
-[X]Tell her the whole truth, and make her swear to tell no one else.
-[X]Part of the truth.
-[X]Lie about it. (Specify how)
-[X]Try to dodge the bullet.
--[X]Have Yukari alter Naomi's memory when I go back, I can't have her involved in this.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27379
[X]Where to?
-[X]The park.
[X]How am I going to deal with this?
-[X] Ask if she can keep a secret
--[x]If she answers yes, tell her about everything (Not the sexy parts though)
--[x]If not, give some basic details.

I wonder if we can use that sword to get back the parts of us, but man, is Tenshi going to be pissed.
>> No. 27380
[X]The city.

[X]Tell her the whole truth, and make her swear to tell no one else.
>> No. 27382
>>27380

Even the parts involving exotic beautiful women (and how we in that dream world had somewhat kinky sex with one?)

>>27378
Sundays are slow days usually.
>> No. 27385
[✠]Where to?
-[✠]The park.

[✠]How am I going to deal with this?
-[✠]Try to dodge the bullet.
>> No. 27386
[x]Where to?
-[x]The park.

[x]How am I going to deal with this?
-[x]Try to dodge the bullet.
>> No. 27387
[0]Where to?
-[1]The park.

[2]How am I going to deal with this?
-[3]Try to dodge the bullet.
>> No. 27388
[x]Where to?
-[x]The park.

[x]How am I going to deal with this?
-[x]Try to dodge the bullet.
>> No. 27389
[x]Where to?
-[x]The park.

[x]How am I going to deal with this?
-[x]Try to dodge the bullet.
>> No. 27390
[X]The city.

[X]Tell her the whole truth, and make her swear to tell no one else.
>> No. 27391
[x]Where to?
-[x]The park.

[x]How am I going to deal with this?
-[x]Try to dodge the bullet.
>> No. 27392
[X]Where to?
-[X]The park.

[X]How do I deal with this?
-[X]Try to dodge the bullet.

"Alright, Naomi, get on behind me." I sit on the bike, trying to leave her enough room to at least cling to me comfterbly. Nari took her usual spot on my shoulder as well.

"That's right, you don't have your driver's licence..." Naomi got on and put her arms around me.

"All thanks to that wonderful whiny bitch I have for a mother." I said that with a great deal of disdain for my mother. I never understood why she felt the need to obstruct my life constantly. Hell, I might have been able to go farther with Naomi or Marine sooner, have a better education, have a life. But an avenue she could never have anticipated opened up and is providing me a way out. But I'm not one-hundred percent certain I want to abandon what I have here, even if I do find myself falling for Yukari little by little. How am I supposed to choose? Naomi and Marine mean alot to me...

I make good time to the park. I don't know why I brought everyone here other than because it's virtually empty on a weekday. In the right spot nobody will overhear us.

"I didn't think you'd want to come back so quick, seeing as your bike got stolen the last time." Naomi hopped off while I parked the bike and locke- Crap, the locks and chain are still busted from last time. Guess I'm taking it with me.

"Yeah well, nobody's around here this early in the day." I followed Naomi's lead while hauling my bike.

"So that's why you're bringing it along, huh?" Naomi gave a quiet laugh as we approached a nice secluded spot. What Nari said hadn't left my mind at all. Odds are she may try to act on it if Naomi leaves. Then it'll be up to me wether I accept that fate or risk making Nari even more frustrated, scared, and determined.

The thing about this park is that there's a hedge maze in it, making this park rather unique in the fact that not too many others can make that claim. The gardener has finished his work around here for the morning so it'll be a almost completely private area. We intentionally get lost deep within it until we get to another one of Naomi's hiding spots.

"Come on, if this is something you're uncomfterble with then we'll discuss it where we have the least chance of being overheard." I didn't get much of a choice as Naomi practically dragged me through the entrance, with Nari happily prancing after me.

A minute later and Naomi turned on a light to illuminate the underground hiding spot. "I have plenty of spots like this all over, so there's no need to ask the obvious question. Now what is with your collection of weird stuff?"

I can't drag Naomi into this, I have an advantage that I'm not sure she'll have. Maybe she'd get eaten, or end up worse off than me. "Naomi, you know I'm a pack rat, I-"

"Duh, but women's clothing is a bit odd, even for you."

"So what-"

"Stop trying to dodge the question, I can tell this is an uncomfterble thing for you to talk about. Did you finally steal some of Marine's clothes?" I can't believe she remembered that, and that I forgot. Maybe I can get out of this! "Bra size is right for it, panties are her style too."

"You c-could say that."

"I'm not going to get mad over it, you and Marine are close right?"

"How close are you talking?"

"Close enough to be okay with the idea of frenching her." Naomi was twirling one of Nari's panties on her finger before tossing it back in. "But you never want to go all the way either. So the weird cards, I saw some similar pattern on your notebook." It wasn't a question, and she wasn't waiting for an answer. "You're not going to talk about this, are you?"

I couldn't say anything just then.

"Well, this isn't the only chance I'll get." Naomi started crawling further down the tunnell. "I need to go visit my uncle at least, I'll interrogate you later. Unless you want to follow, don't care either way."

[X]Follow.
[X]Don't follow. (Specify next location)
>> No. 27393
[x] Don't follow.
-[x] Head to the city.
>> No. 27395
[x] Don't follow.
-[x] Head to the city.
>> No. 27396
[0] Don't follow.
-[1] Head to the city.
>> No. 27397
[X]Follow.
>> No. 27398
Hmm... I kinda want to get Wade out from his living conditions in the real world... We should confront his mother at some point.
>> No. 27399
[X] Don't follow.
[X] As long as you're alone, why not have a talk with Nari?
-[X] Reassure her that you still love her; she's still your beloved Nari, and that's never going to change.
-[X] Talk with her about the way the way the two of you see eachother.

It's as good a time as any. Maybe better, given that it can be difficult to find time alone with her.
>> No. 27400
[x] Follow.
--[x] "Eh, you know me. I'm starting to get into weird occult shit. Doesn't make much sense, but it's fun."
--[x] "And no, these are not Marine's clothes."
>> No. 27401
>>27398
Wade is gonna have to choke a bitch?
>> No. 27402
>>27401
Mother route.
>> No. 27403
[X] Don't follow.
-[x] coastal town/light house
[X] As long as you're alone, why not have a talk with Nari?
-[X] Reassure her that you still love her; she's still your beloved Nari, and that's never going to change.
-[X] Talk with her about the way the way the two of you see each other.
>> No. 27404
[X]Follow.
>> No. 27405
[✠] Don't follow.
-[✠] coastal town/light house
[✠] As long as you're alone, why not have a talk with Nari?
-[✠] Reassure her that you still love her; she's still your beloved Nari, and that's never going to change.
-[✠] Talk with her about the way the way the two of you see each other.
>> No. 27406
[X]Follow.
>> No. 27407
Huh, counting up the votes I see that [X]Follow has won. Didn't really expect that, but writing.
>> No. 27408
I'm curious behind the reasoning for the vote, since I'd have rather spent time talking with Nari and trying to come to terms with the dynamics, since Nari seems to want Wade ALL to herself.
>> No. 27409
I wonder if someone picked up on what would've happened if '[X]Don't follow' won.

---

[X]Follow

Seeing as my cat essentialy wants to rape me the moment I'm alone with her I decide to follow Naomi before she gets too far away. Maybe it's because I'm not sure about Nari anymore, but I'm actually not that inclined to let her have her way right now, despite how soft she'd be or how much I might want it. I'm her owner, not the other way around.

"Wade? I didn't think you were going to follow." Naomi stopped when she heard me. "Guess I should show you the way then."
It takes a good five minutes to suface again, during which I wondered when Naomi had the time to excavate all this. "Naomi, just how extensive are these tunnels?" My curiosity got the better of me this time.

"Pretty extensive. I dug out part of it but a friend of mine dug out the rest. I'm glad she did though, I doubt I could've stayed free this long without her effort." Naomi then stayed silent about that subject as we approached the exit point she decided to lead me to. "I'll pay for the bus tickets since I made you ditch your bike."

"Thanks." There wasn't a whole lot we could say now that we've surfaced, primarily because if someone linked Naomi to the graffiti art she'd probably be put in a juvenile detention center and be doing community service at the very least. I know Naomi's a good girl, she just can't express herself the way she wants to without someone getting mad at her, so I do what I can to keep her safe.

Naomi looked like she wanted to say something, but kept quiet as we sat at the bus stop. I hated hiding this from her, but what could I do? She'd probably get eaten by some hungry youkai or get raped without help. Though why I'm worried about that is beyond me, seeing as Gensokyo is at least three-thousand miles and half a dimension away.

As the bus arrived, I hoped that it was impossible for someone to physically fall through the border from that distance. Naomi payed for the tickets and we were on our way.

I never liked public transportation much since it involved being in what was essentially a step up from a mobile sardine can, with all sorts of 'interesting' people using it. And don't get me started on the smell, courtesy of people who decide not to bathe more than once a month, or lack of a heater or air conditioning. Did I mention the people who come in 'fat', and 'obese' taking up two seats each?
Naomi and I sat next to each other as far away from everyone else as we could and passed the time by sharing my MP3 player. The trip was somewhat more tolerable that way.

We got off at a relatively close bus stop and departed with haste, making our way to her uncle's place at a relatively quick pace. It didn't take long to reach the door. "If this is-" The poor doorkeep got cut off right away.

"Can it, or I'm taking the back way in and kicking you in the shins." I didn't think Naomi ever got that agressive...

"Okay, okay..." We entered the place and saw that the doorkeep was none other than Dave, who seemed to be in a more casual set of clothes. "I'm guessing this is connected to that phone call my brother made this morning."

"Sorry, I just couldn't stay there..." Naomi fell into an empty beanbag chair, looking more tired and depressed than anything else. "You weren't answering either so I crashed with Wade last night."

"From what I'm hearing it was about that new friend of yours and how they don't like her." Dave turned on a coffee maker, one of those K-cup ones that don't leave anywhere near as much mess to clean up, though you could use regular grounds if you wanted. "Drink?"

"Coffee, cream and sugar please." Naomi shifted up so she could drink without spilling on herself once she got hers. "They didn't like Wade either, or Marine. I'm hoping they'll cool down after a day or two."

"Might I have cider if you've got it?" I took another unoccupied seat, and Nari promptly curled up on my lap. I need to deal with her eventually...

[X]Ask something.
-[X]Naomi's new friend?
-[X]Just how badly do Naomi and her parents get along?
-[X]Try to change the subject, ask about any new art projects.
-[X]Write-in question.
[X]Pet Nari and hope she doesn't do anything rash.
[X]Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.
>> No. 27410
[X]Ask something.
-[X]Naomi's new friend?
[X]While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.

After a bit

[X]Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.

I think there's enough time for all these options; that and we need to sort things out SOON with our lovely kitty.
>> No. 27412
[✠]Ask something.
-[✠]Naomi's new friend?
[✠]While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.

After a bit

[✠]Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.
>> No. 27414
>I wonder if someone picked up on what would've happened if '[X]Don't follow' won.
Sex with Nari? Yeah but your real-life characters are interesting and deserve a little more spotlight.
>>27412
Vote goes for this. Wade needs to tame his rebel pet.
>> No. 27415
[x] Ask something.
-[x]Naomi's new friend?
[x] While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.

After a bit

[x] Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.
>> No. 27416
>>27414

I beg to differ but I do agree on the matter of sex, sure it'd be great, but the problem was it'd be on Nari's terms I realize.

If sweet love is going to be made to our kitty, it'll be on our terms.

I do beg to differ on the Real life characters; that and if I wanted to read about things centering around more original characters, I'd real R.I.M.'s original fanfiction that or turn on the WB.

Not to say they're bad, just that this is a touhou story with some nice characters so far.

Also Sooner or later we'll have to tell Naomi at the least about Gensokyo, since I do think she might be happier being an artist for the village. And out of Wade's 3 friends, she seems to be chafing the most in the real world.

But I do wonder about her new friend... if she has blonde hair, purple eyes, and a figure that's rarely rivaled.
>> No. 27418
[x] Ask something.
-[x] Naomi's new friend?
[x] While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.
>> No. 27419
[x] Ask something.
-[x] Naomi's new friend?
[x] While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.

After a bit

[x] Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.
>> No. 27420
[0] Ask something.
-[1] Naomi's new friend?
[2] While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.

After a bit

[3] Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.
>> No. 27422
[X] Ask something.
-[X] Naomi's new friend?
[X] While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.

After a bit

[X] Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.

Lets hope that Reimu doesn't try to do what Nari wants to do. And she has a little more...'leverage' to do so.

And by leverage I mean she'll just lock up the shrine, seal our movement and then rape us. She has the capabilities to do so.
>> No. 27423
>>27422

From what I've seen Reimu in this isn't that type, at least not sober; that and sadly we haven't talked a nice deal with her. Yeah I want to give Reimu a good chance before jumping fully on the Yukari Express (NOT getting hit by it)

But one thing's for certain: Nari as number two girl (and we should see about getting Aya for her to continue 'playing' with)
>> No. 27424
>>27422
Are you kidding? You just described the BEST END for this story!
>> No. 27425
>>27416
Consider the fact that Wade is just a normal human when not in his spirit state Nari can easily overpower him and have her way regardless.

Though I have to admit I'm not suprised to see Outside OCs drawing some disagreements from various Anon as aside from Gensokyo Isn't Real, and Aria of Deception, I don't think any story has actually focused on non-touhou characters aside from the MC.

Regarding Naomi, you've already shown her some spellcards and the gloves without meaning to, and she's not about to let the subject drop.

>>27422
I hadn't considered Reimu doing that. She's have to be Parsee level jealous or outright Yandere before she starts raping people she likes.

---

[X]Ask something.
-[X]Naomi's new friend?
[X]While petting Nari and hoping she doesn't do anything rash.

Later:
[X]Naomi should be fine, I need to sort things out with Nariko before she decides to take matters into her own hands.

Dave presented each of us with our requested drinks, and now that's taken care of it's time to ask Naomi about this new friend of hers. It's not out of the realm of possibility that Yukari would start pulling others into this, either personally or via shikigami.

"Who's this friend of yours Naomi? You never mentioned another friend." I decided to let my drink cool so I won't burn my throat.

"She asked me not to tell." Naomi set her drink down before continuing. "But my parents found out already so I don't think telling someone I trust will hurt."

Naomi took a moment to compose herself before speaking. "Her name is Twei, she's a short girl with black hair and a mischeivous pair of blue eyes. She usually wears pink and has a pair of fake bunny ears on her head as well as a really well-made cotton tail. I think she's into cosplay. She's also responsible for setting up a few of my hiding holes and shares an interest in street art, and she only shows up once a month."

Twei... I start thinking about that name as I pet Nari. Reimu was telling me that 'Twei is a painful little prick' but that can't be all there is to her... But street art sounds right up that bunny's alley. "Sounds interesting, maybe you could introduce her sometime?" Dave wouldn't know who Twei is.

"If she feels like it, she'll show up four days from now so I'll ask her then." So is Twei going to lead Naomi to Eintei eventually? I have no way of knowing right now.

I don't have any further questions, so I just make small talk for the next hour or so. After that... "I have something I need to take care of that I've been putting off, and I can't ignore it anymore. So please excuse me." I bid Naomi and Dave farewell and started to look for a quiet secluded spot. Given where we are this may be a bit of a challenge, since cities have eyes everywhere.

As such I take a bus out of the city and head back to Naomi's hiding spot since it's the only quiet secluded place I can think of. So even if Nari wins out and has her way nobody's going to know unless Yukari decides to gap in.
A few minutes later and I'm back underground with Nari, and as I expected she shifted into her naked Bakeneko form. "Does this mean you're not going to resist?" She's already advancing on me, which gives me precious little time to decide on my next course of action. I hear her purring already as she puts one of her hands on my leg.

[X]Try to talk sense into her, sex isn't the only expression of love. This isn't needed!
[X]If this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.
[X]Let her do as she pleases.
[X]Yukari, you can make your grand entrance now...
[X]Write-in

---
Short update, but this is a rather important juncture.
>> No. 27426
[✠]Let her do as she pleases.

She needs it. We have neglected her long enough.
>> No. 27427
>>27425
>Twei
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 27428
>Twei

I do believe you mean Tewi.
>> No. 27429
[x] Explain to her that while you do love her, if she's so controlling, it's not quite love
[x] And despite how things are between you and other girls, that she's been with you thick and thin.
[X]So if this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.

And it's Tewi, not Twei. I guess she must have contacts or something, since her eyes are normally red.

And folks feel free to improve this.
>> No. 27430
>>27426

Even at the risk of being under her control? Just figured I'd ask.
>> No. 27431
[x]Yukari, you can make your grand entrance now...

A cat is NOT FINE. Most of the girls so far have been more interesting than Nari, and then there's the whole shikigami deal going on, and we have no idea how that works, so it doesn't seem like a good idea to do anything risky like this. Hopefully, Yukari can turn this situation around for the better and/or explain things a little.
>> No. 27432
>>27431

But we have to assert ourselves as the owners to her before we can do the whole Shikigami deal thing, and if we do so here, then what comes next should be easier.

But we shouldn't have her have her way completely, or else like in Russia, cat make you shikigami!
>> No. 27433
>>27430
Oh yeah, why do I keep forgeting these things?
Anyway, changing vote.
[✠]Try to talk sense into her, sex isn't the only expression of love. This isn't needed!
>> No. 27434
>>27428
God dammit, misspell. Yes, I meant Tewi. Another spelling habit I need to kick.

But I doubt anyone seriously expected that. If you choose to get her to explain somewhere down the line I'll explain the idea behind it since it's actually from two other stories I have set in my mental filing cabinent.

Here, there is no 'GOD DAMMIT YUKARI'.
>> No. 27438
[X]If this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.
RESIST
>> No. 27439
[x] If this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.
>> No. 27441
>>27433

I never said not to have sex with her, just not let her control the terms.

Since she's going to go crazy if not pleased, and so far only Yukari's the only other woman worthy of our first time that's accessible here. I really can't deny the lovely kitty completely.
>> No. 27442
[x] If this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.
>> No. 27443
[0] If this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.
>> No. 27444
[x] If this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.
>> No. 27446
[X] If this is going to happen, it's going to be on my terms.

We're doing this on a bed, damn it.
>> No. 27450
[x] Try to talk sense into her, sex isn't the only expression of love. This isn't needed!
[x] Yukari, you can make your grand entrance now...
[x] If you absolutely cannot talk her out of it, if she refuses to listen to reason... then at least let this be on your terms. In a bed, in private, where you can properly make love to her. She's worth more than this.

As much as I want to have sex with Nari (and I really do) this just isn't right. She's scared and irrational right now. She thinks she's losing us - not as a lover, but altogether. She needs to know this isn't the case.

If we do this, there is no guarantee we'll actually stay with her. There is no guarantee we will love her back the same way. This is only going to get her hopes up and lead to a harder letdown. Heartbreak. We'll end up hurting her, or worse. She may get aggressive and we may even physically harm her. I don't want to do that to her.

She needs real comforting, not just some poor excuse for showing affection.
>> No. 27451
>>27450

It might be instinct as well, since she is a young youkai, and doesn't have as good of a control over her instincts like say Ran or Yukari.

And who better to help relieve those urges than the man she knows the longest and best.

And I think if we have our way we're not going to go about dumping her anywhere at all if we could help it.
>> No. 27452
[X] Try to talk sense into her, sex isn't the only expression of love. This isn't needed!
[X] Yukari, you can make your grand entrance now...
[X] If you absolutely cannot talk her out of it, if she refuses to listen to reason... then at least let this be on your terms. In a bed, in private, where you can properly make love to her. She's worth more than this.

Now how do we get Reimu to become Yandere/Parsee level jealous?
>> No. 27455
>>27451
If it were just instinct, she wouldn't be saying all of these things. She'd probably just find another cat and have sex with that. She has a complex mind as she's shown us before - there's no reason that it should just disappear. There's no reason to make these excuses just to be with us or have sex; she knows what she wants and will openly ask for it. She knows what it is she's doing, she's just mistaken of how to go about doing it.

She's just scared of losing her owner, and that isn't what's happening. But say you're right, say it's something else entirely. Say she actually has deeper feelings for us - wants to monopolize us. My point still stands, we don't really feel the same way and won't allow it. Taking advantage of her and then turning around to go with the girls we do like is basically the same as "dumping her anywhere" as you put it.

We're going to end up in an argument and eventually someone's going to get hurt.
>> No. 27456
>>27452

Why would you want to do that? I like a nice Reimu, that and once we're on the Yukari path she can be girl number 3
>> No. 27457
>>27455

The goal isn't just wham bam, thank you Nari, but in the write in I did, it has explaining things to her before the act is done.

And I never said it was JUST instinct, just that it played a part in it. And any other cat isn't Wade.

And it's a bit too late to play the pure knight card, remember when Wade licked her pussy clean?

And I do figure that Wade would talk Yukari into accepting Nari being with you as well, which I think will go easier than talking with Nari about it will.
>> No. 27458
File 12560609478.jpg- (214.79KB , 537x759 , 125506307013.jpg ) [iqdb]
27458
>>27452
>>27456
I was instantly reminded of this comic. Then I mentally replaced Parsee with Reimu and it was quite a nice image.

>>27457
>remember when Wade licked her pussy clean
I found that rather spontaneous, so I don't think that fits well with being careful or loving. Though I certainly don't want to fuck her in a dirt tunnel.
>> No. 27459
>>27458

Whoever said that doing it on Wade's terms would be in a dirt tunnel?

But a non-pervert would not do that; they'd get her napkin to wipe herself clean. So far Yukari's efforts are paying off in turning Wade into a pervert.
>> No. 27460
>>27459
>Whoever said that doing it on Wade's terms would be in a dirt tunnel?
And nobody said it wouldn't. I'm being cautious. Nari is serious enough to do it right here; she may not even acknowledge our request. This might also lead to Wade smacking her; don't want that.
>But a non-pervert would not do that; they'd get her napkin to wipe herself clean.
Ergo the word "spontaneous". I don't think he thought that through well enough, if at all.
>So far Yukari's efforts are paying off in turning Wade into a pervert.
Then hopefully we can keep some of our fucking dignity around those we love, especially in serious matters such as this.
>> No. 27461
Assert ownership = rough sex
>> No. 27463
>>27458
Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes RIM's Reimu.
>> No. 27464
>>27450
This write-in wins the vote, so now that I can actually get to the site and have time to update I will. Preferably before discussion pushes this into autosage.

In terms of Wade's pussy licking, he just woke up from having sex, and having a less than spontaneous orgasm in the Outside where he had never felt such a thing before. It was a result of the feeling being fresh in his mind and poor planning.

Hopefully I can change the minds of a few Reimu haters as well.

Writing now, hoping site won't screw me over like yesterday.
>> No. 27465
>>27450

Let's hope this goes as the guy plans, since regardless of say a Reimu or Yukari path, Nari is a must for a number.2 girl.
>> No. 27467
It's true this write in has fewer votes, but I'm counting it as an extension of '[X]If this is going to happen, then it's going to be on my terms'. Or if anon wants an alternate reason I'm picking the most thought through vote.

I'm not going to change my decision.

---

[X]Try to talk some sense into her, sex isn't the only expression of love. This isn't needed!
[X]Yukari, you can make your grand entrance now...
[X]If you absolutely cannot talk her out of it, if she refuses to listen to reason... then at least let this be on your terms. On a bed, in private, where you can properly make love to her. She's worth more than this.

This isn't right. Nari isn't worried about losing me as a lover, she's worried that I'm just going to abandon her once I finally make up my mind. It makes sense though, I got her from an animal shelter so she probably latched onto me once I got her out of there and she got used to me. She might not see me that way.

That's why this is wrong. She's trying to make love to me out of panic, thinking that somehow it will make me love only her. But that's not it. For her body and mind Nari is still a baby youkai that is confused about everything. If I gave in to her without at least explaining everything, I'd be some kind of scum. It'd be little more than taking advantage of her for a cheap thrill. And in a dirt tunnel? Shame.

"Nari." I place one hand on her shoulder and give the strongest commanding voice I can manage. It's enough to get Nari to stop in place. "What do you think this is going to accomplish?"

"Th-this will make you love me..." Her advancement only slowed as she was still trying to top me, but I could tell she was forcing herself now. "Y-you won't go away a-and leave me..." Tears are welling up in her eyes now.

I let her advance until her head reached my chest, then forced her down while itching her neck. "Sex is the result of love, not the cause. Even if you pulled my pants down and made love to me here and now, it wouldn't change a thing."

"But... How then?" Her arms made their way around my chest, and I felt growing wet spots on my shirt where Nari had buried her head into it. "I love you... I don't know if you still love me..."

That's the thing. Someone looks at Nari and I and assume we're a steady couple, but we aren't like that. It's true that I love her, but... I don't know quite how it is but I can tell you right now that we aren't lovers. It's a more innocent and pure love, one that Nari almost stained and shattered without knowing the meaning. "There's nothing you can do. I already love you."

"Wh-what ab-bout Yukari?" Now she's crying full force, clinging to me for everything it's worth.

"Yukari is a different scenario, I've known her for six months and change, and I've forgotten everything that has occured before five days ago. I still remember when you were an itty bitty little kitten, smaller than my forearm." I start moving Nari around to where I can sit and hold her sideways in my arms. "And I could hold you like this." Why am I getting choked up? Why am I fighting back tears now?

Nari's purring now. Something like this must remind her of the day she got a real family, so maybe she'll calm down now...

And then the ground just wasn't there anymore.

When Nari and I landed it was on top of a rather nice bed in a large bedroom with a wall of shut blinds. There's a card that had 'open me' written on it in a familiar way.

[X]"Despite the disruption, is that enough proof?"
[X]Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.
[X]Ask Nari if she's really feeling the urge before doing something else.
[X]Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
-[X]"Even if I'm not saying it, you know I'm thinking it."
[X]Peek through the blinds to see where we are.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27468
>>27466

Great question since the majority voted for the pure "It'll be on my terms option"

and if that's the case then perhaps >>27429 could have won.
>> No. 27470
>>27467
>I still remember when you were an itty bitty little kitten, smaller than my forearm
You're making me cry, R.I.M. ;_;

[x] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[x] Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.

If this continues uninterrupted, eventually:

[x] Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
[x] Peek through the blinds to see where we are.
[x] Is there a way out?
>> No. 27471
[x] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[x] Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.

If this continues uninterrupted, eventually:

[x] Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
[x] Peek through the blinds to see where we are.
[x] Is there a way out?
>> No. 27474
[x] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[X]Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.

After a bit

[X]Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
-[X]"Even if I'm not saying it, you know I'm thinking it."
[X]Peek through the blinds to see where we are.

If it's in the clear, then

[X]Ask Nari if she's really feeling the urge before doing something else.
>> No. 27475
>>27472
After this touching moment, at least let it be subtle. That would be fucked up, otherwise.
>> No. 27476
>>27475

I'd figured in the context of things I'd figured Wade'd ask how she was feeling, not "Hey baby, wanna do it?"

[x] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[X]Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.

After a bit

[X]Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
-[x] react based on contents
[X]Peek through the blinds to see where we are.

If it's in the clear, then

[X]Ask Nari how she feels, and if she's still feeling 'the urge' then do something about that, but otherwise keep on cuddling.

If she really has the urge, and not out of some kind of panic, I think we should oblige her some at least. And there's more than one way of family.
>> No. 27477
[x] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[x] Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.

If this continues uninterrupted, eventually:

[x] Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
[x] Peek through the blinds to see where we are.
[x] Is there a way out?
>> No. 27478
[0] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[1] Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.

If this continues uninterrupted, eventually:

[2] Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
[3] Peek through the blinds to see where we are.
[4] Is there a way out?
>> No. 27480
[✠] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[✠] Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.

If this continues uninterrupted, eventually:

[✠] Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
[✠] Peek through the blinds to see where we are.
[✠] Is there a way out?
>> No. 27481
>>27470

I hope this doesn't end up friend zoning her.
>> No. 27482
>>27481
If we do go Yukari route, she might not let that happen.
>> No. 27483
>>27482

I think if we come to terms with Nari fully we can peruse Yukari and still have Nari (This would in turn involve telling Yukari that it's a package deal sort to speak, I.e. you're not letting go of Nari. I'd think in the end Yukari'd end up respecting that)

And even on a Yukari route, chances are Yukari'll be sexually harassing Reimu and others in her friends' circle so when the matter comes up we can bring that up. (in short, we give her some room, she gives us some room)
>> No. 27485
>>27483
I meant that it's very probable Yukari would get Nari to have sex with us anyway. Keep lovers and shikigami close, as she likes to do.

I have no doubt Yukari would let us keep Nari around. She is our cat, after all. Just as Chen is Ran's. She knows the value of family, no matter how she may act.
>> No. 27486
>>27485

Yeah that would make sense considering all things such as gapping them in the room and such.

But I do think >>27476 adresses things better since it at least checks to see if Nari's still feeling the urge (in not so obvious way) and if so to take advantage of what Yukari gave us.

If that's Yukari's true attitude towards Nari, then getting the two should be easy after we convince Nari that Yukari isn't winning over her, just being along side/tied.

I did think the reason why Yukari dropped Nari off at Yuyuko's was because Nari was actively trying to interfere with things.
>> No. 27487
>>27486
>tied
Ugh, that term reminds me of This Shrine. Hopefully our good end won't seem so empty.
>> No. 27488
>>27487

Pardon the word used, but was TS2's ending that empty?

But I did indeed realize something: Yukari might just be forfeiting Real Wade's virginity to Nari, judging by her actions. A rather selfless guesture on her part considering how she wanted it.
>> No. 27492
>>27488
It was sweet, but it was empty.

Reimu wasn't happy at all about having to share Nanaya with Suika, and if I'm right in assuming the implications of the forest true end compared to that, she probably never had children with him during their life in a three-way relationship. Especially with Yukari giving him condoms.

And when we weren't killed, Mima always got done in. So no matter how much we won, we always lost. Hell, EVERY good end in ANY version of TS was empty, now that I think about it. Damn it, YAF.

>Yukari might just be forfeiting Real Wade's virginity to Nari, judging by her actions. A rather selfless guesture on her part considering how she wanted it.
Oh, wow. Yeah. Thanks for pointing that out. Yukarin~
>> No. 27493
>>27492

Good point, but I have faith in R.I.M. to do a better ending.

But on the Yukarin matter, if Wade ends up say passing up this chance for whatever reason, I might suspect she might resume questing for his virginity.

Who knows, since for all we know the scene in this bedroom might not end for a few more updates.

But all in all so far there's two girls worthy of R.Wade's virginity so far: Nari and Yukari.

Marine's too clingy for a human, and Naomi strikes me as more of a friend than romance. That's in addition to his barriers he might have set up. (Yukari in contrast basically went around them)
>> No. 27494
>>27493
I still want to give Merlin a chance. Even if it's just one date. I hate the way she's usually portrayed as a flirtatious slut.

The update with her waking him up was refreshing.
>> No. 27496
[x] Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[x] Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know it.
>> No. 27497
>>27494

That's after we give Reimu a chance. But HLA Merlin while seemingly horny, the one view we did get of her in her home told another story (she wore the most conservative nightwear compared to her sisters), perhaps in HLA3 (or 4 if there's ever one) we might get to find out more about that story's Merlin.
>> No. 27499
AHAHAHAHAHA! Internet channel finally stops sucking quite as hard! Found out that it supports USB keyboards so I dug out a spare; low and behold, it works!
Now if they'd just add a copy/paste function...

It is nice to know people like my somewhat unconventional views of various characters, that stems from the fact that not only do I see them acting differently, but the fact that I dislike the stereotypes that seem to have built up around certain characters.
---
[X]Whisper "I love you. You're my precious family, and nothing will change that."
[X]Just cuddle, this is enough. The both of us know that.

If this continues uninterrupted, eventually:

[X]Check the card. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it's from.
[X]Peek out the blinds to see where we are.
[X]Is there a way out?

There's no reason to get any more physical with this than we already are. I lay down against the soft bed, with Nari joining me soon after. Then we cuddle for the first time since she became a Bakeneko, with Nariko happily rubbing against me and my rubbing her back in a manner that was, to us at least, far more meaningful than the joining of bodies. For now anyways, but I figure I'll either cross that bridge or burn it down when I get to it.
Still, there's one rather important thing for me to say. "Nari, I love you. You are my precious, irreplacable family, and nothing can change that." I hold her tightly after that, something she returned without hesitation.

"I love you too. And I'm sorry... I shouldn't have overreacted like that." Nari bruied her face in my chest again, giving off a small purr.

"I think you had every right to be scared. Yukari wasn't exactly helping in that regard." But she's helping now. I should make sure to thank her for it.

There were no more words for another hour, just two people who love each other sharing body heat. Nari started shivering and dragged me under the covers before snuggling up again, completely oblivious to the implication. I hope.

But that note had to be opened sooner or later, and it would slowly drive me nuts if I don't, given who sent it. As such I grab it and open the card.
Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next.

A tiny Yukari was staring back at me, giving a full smile. "Didn't expect me to show up like this hmm~? I didn't want to intrude too much, especially since it seems you're getting all heated up~" I didn't know what was more unnerving: The fact that there was a tiny Yukari staring out of a blank greeting card, or that she had opened one side of the card up into that creepy borderspace of hers.

"So how much did you catch on to?" I asked the most pressing question- no wait, the second most pressing question on my mind.

"Enough to warrant helping clean up the mess I made, but from what I saw there really was no need. You and Nari know each other extremely well to get out of such a panic situation without her overpowering you and doing something she may very well have regretted later." Yukari inadvertantly answered my second, unspoken question. "I think she may have calmed down enough to consider becoming your shikigami now."

"How do you figure?" I spoke, and Nari stared intently. I kind of hope she wouldn't drag Yukari out and try to fling her out the window like she did with Suika.

"A shikigami contract is one person becoming the master of another. It's a lifelong thing and permits you to recall your shikgami no matter how many times she is killed, and you both would recieve a decent power boost from it as well as you-" Yukari paused to point at me dramatically for a moment. "would recieve a greatly increased lifespan, all of which will be important should you decide to live in Gensokyo as your physical self."

"And I assume that it connects shikigami and master?" Nari suprised me by speaking up. I figured she wouldn't talk in a civil tone with Yukari around.

"Yes, it does. A rather deep connection I might add, allowing each of you to feel what the other feels emotionally, to allow each to know when the other is in danger, the list goes on quite a ways." Yukari was now hanging partway out of the card in a rather adorable display. "Just ask Ran when the two of you wake up here, she may be able to explain it better than I can." Yukari tried to stifle a yawn. "Excuse me. I need to get my rest for now, I've been more active of late but I'm not quite back up to a human's period of waking. I really should experiment to see if I can't follow your example Wade, I'm starting to miss too much being asleep so often. But I shouldn't complain, I have a nice body pillow to snuggle with~" Yukari started sliding back through, but stopped momentarily. "Ah, yes. You're in the city you departed from, yes I did pay for this room in a legal fashion so the cops don't come knocking, and if you want a way out other than exiting this room via the door, just open this card again and it'll let you leave the city once more. Do keep it even if you dont, it's a nice inconspicuous way for me to keep an eye on things out there and it would be bad if it fell into the hands of the ignorant." Now she falls back through. "Good night~"

I close the card after making sure she wouldn't randomly pop back through. "That was one of the weirdest things I've ever witnessed." Nari nodded in agreement to my statement.

Still, I couldn't help but wonder if Nari was also feeling the urge. It ought to be answered soon enough since Nari has been laying on me long enough for certain body parts to start prodding. "Oh? Wade? Are you hot too?" Nari was starting to feel my erection by slipping her hands into my pants. "So warm..." I might not be leaving here without Nari doing me in regardless of our cuddling, seeing as I think I can see a little wetness in a certain spot...

[X]Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.
[X]Follow Yukari's example, sleep with the kitty.
[X]This doesn't feel wrong, but I'm not ready for it.
[X]Escape option!
-[X]Card gap.
-[X]Door.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27503
[X] Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.

Crisis averted, reap the rewards.
>> No. 27504
[X] Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.
>> No. 27505
[x] Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.
>> No. 27506
[✠] Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.
>> No. 27507
[X]Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.

Well she's no longer panic yet feels like it, now perhaps some more tender loving can be offered.

Ran does make a great pillow (Soft tails on one end and very large soft breasts on the other)
>> No. 27508
>>27499
WERE YOU WRITING THESE WITH THE WII REMOTE
>> No. 27509
[x] Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.
[x] We should definitely treat her to lunch, later.
>> No. 27510
[X]Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.
We said it'd be in our terms, and she just overcame her fears and accepted Wade as a master: we couldn't ask for more.
>> No. 27511
>>27508
Damn near every single one, this last one was the product of an actual keyboard when I discovered the Internet Channel added support for USB keyboards in it's most recent update.

Coincidentally, much to my annoyance at being unable to do so sooner, I'm going to hold off writing the resulting H-scene anon is voting for until I can use it, simply because I want to write a longer, more detailed scene in a reasonable timespan. While I've gotten pretty swift with the Wiimote, a good old fashion keyboard still blows the Wiimote's typing speed out of the water.
>> No. 27512
>>27511
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE WHAT THE CHRIST
>> No. 27513
>>27511

Go ahead take your time, since this is one scene that needs to be done full justice, and perfectly.

That and when/if you have the time, perhaps have Wade flashback to the actual sex with Shinki. (But I think the Nari scene will be better to Wade because of the connection he has with Nari.)
>> No. 27514
>WERE YOU WRITING THESE WITH THE WII REMOTE
>Damn near every single one
Jesus fuck, how the shit is that possible?
Are you a superhuman or something? It must have taken years.
>> No. 27515
>>27514
I'm not familiar with the Wii; is there an on-screen keyboard to point and click the keys? A miniature keyboard on the mouse? A number/letter pad like on a cellphone? Or is it a really shitty, small on-screen keyboard that you have to scroll through with the arrows?
>> No. 27516
>>27514
I think I answered this before. I'm just very patient.
I have had my Wii for a few years now that I think about it, but I haven't really written a story with it before.

>>27515
An on-screen keyboard that you point and click one letter at a time.
>> No. 27520
Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself here but I don't want to sit here and do nothing. Hence this scene will either be in parts or you'll choose what to do.

Warning, H ahead for those who wish to skip it.
---
[X]Take what is offered, refuse what is not. She's definitely offering.

Nari knows full well what she's doing, she's feeling it and thanks to her hand playing with my manhood, so am I. So I wordlessly start taking off my clothes starting with my shirt, and Nari practically yanks off my pants and boxers, then removes the socks. All of which was dumped on the floor next to the bed where it will be blissfully forgotten for however long it takes for the two of us to exhaust each other.

Nari starts off by kissing me in a somewhat awkward fashion, like she can't decide the proper timing to force my lips apart to start playing with my tongue. I decide to show her by pushing her lips apart so I can lead her in a dance neither of us want to part from, one that was only stopped because we needed to breathe. A thinning line of our mixed saliva ran between our mouths as we parted, but it never had a chance to break off as Nari started frenching me again, lacking any knowledge of subtlety or foreplay. By the time she broke of I was panting from the lack of oxygen while she looked like she could easily have gone longer without suffocating.

Now that we were this far in, neither of us could stop...
I decided that Nari's lower lips needed some attention, something I accomplished by pushing Nari over and massaging those mobile pillows of hers while taking note of the dissapointingly soft nipples. Good thing I'm fixing that. Nari's reddened face and increasingly rapid panting was an encouraging sight, as well as her hands helping mine rub her harder until her softness couldn't give any more. Now that I can feel her nipples getting hard, I shift downward and start by licking those lower lips clean of the sweet juice trickling out, which caused Nari to gasp before she closed her legs around my head. Next I put my lips to hers and treat them much like the ones on her face, occasionally giving the experimental prod to see if my tongue could pry them open. Much to my satisfaction they did.

I take her pussy into my mouth without hesitation after that, applying suction to pull as much of her soft flesh in as humanly possible before letting some of it slide back out. I continue doing this while Nari's breathing started to match my motions. Come to think of it, I should probably breathe too since I'm not drinking her yet. It's rather tough to remember that basic human function as I keep applying suction, but I managed. Nari's now moaning occasionally, meaning I should check... Yep, there's a sweet trickle coming out now, something I lick up appreciatively before trying my hardest to force my tongue in so I can encourage her body to create a bigger flow. But since her warm, wet walls conformed to my tongue I had to pull it out whenever I tasted a bit more, and when I felt the trickle increase I pulled as much of her crotch in as my mouth would allow without my teeth accidentaly hurting her before forcing my tongue in and out in a fairly steady rythmic motion, something Nari responded to by gently thrusting her crotch into my mouth and matching her beathing to my movements. Her body can't hold out much longer, she has to give me what I want.

Before I'm really ready I feel her walls contract around my tongue, signified by a drawn out moan and causing me to continue playing with them just a bit before pulling it out and feeling my mouth fill with her juices, which prompted me to swallow and suckle off it until I was absolutely sure there was nothing more she could give without more work. I teased the last little bits out before reluctantly pulling away, only then remembering Nari had a fairly tight leg-hold of my head, something she emphasised by pressing those lips against my cheek in a slick improvised kiss when I moved. I give them one more appreciative lick before she let me go, and now I shift up to where her inviting form is now beneath me. So now I start positioning myself, and let the tip of my dick touch the pussy I just finished lubricating, then start to slowly slide it in, savoring the warm tightness at a speed that was much to slow for either of us, but this was something neither of us was wiling to rush.

I kept it up until I had slid in all the way, until our bodies were joined at the hilt. Nari gave a confirming nod as I start grinding in a circular motion, something she encouraged by moving in an opposite motion to give each second of contact more effect. I figure the weakness I'm starting to feel around my crotch is the result of it, but I must soldier on. I start to add a little thrusting to it, which cause both our breathing to match our motions in a harmoic rythem that was music to my ears. A pleasant little melody that had breaks in it seeing as I had to rest for a moment.

Nari understood that I needed a break, but her boundless energy translated into her switching positions with me so that she's on top and I'm on the bottom, letting her continue while I lay there so I can try to regan enough energy to continue. I'm ultimately helpless against her motions though, as any attempt to switch positions once more was answered by her forcing me down with a particularly hard thrust, telling me that I am not allowed to move. And now I'm reaching climax myself, the endless motions of my energetic Bakeneko simply being too much for my human body to resist. Toss in the fact that her pussy just contracted around my dick and I was well and truly fighting a losing battle, one in which I was trying to ride out an endless ocean that threatened to suck me in should I... fail...

I simply let go, feeling that rewarding stream of white leaving me and entering my partner. Nari locked lips with my weakened self once more, not bothering to disconnect since I gave off another spurt not too long after.

[X]Just, just fall asleep connected, this is bliss...
[X]I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!
[X]That was satisfying, but now's the time to cool down.
[X]Write-in

---

So, second H-scene. Any improvement?
Also, this was written with only my Wiimote.
>> No. 27521
Short and concise. I like it. A lot.

In fact I like it so much than...
[X]I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!
Besides the extra H, he should learn to remain dominant on all aspects if he wishes to have a Shikigami instead of becoming one.
>> No. 27522
[X]I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!
>> No. 27523
[x] Let's see how Nari feels and react accordingly
-[x] If fiesty, round 2!
-[x] If Mellow, enjoy the moment
-[x] If tired, sleep.

We should consider her feelings as well, and I don't see it as so much being controlling.

Much improved and I feel my heart warmed up some.
>> No. 27524
[x] I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!
>> No. 27525
[x] Let's see how Nari feels and react accordingly
-[x] If fiesty, round 2!
-[x] If Mellow, enjoy the moment
-[x] If tired, sleep.
>> No. 27526
[X] I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!

When loving Nari, love her a whole lot.
>> No. 27527
[0] I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!
>> No. 27528
Okay, straight up round two it is. Writing.
>> No. 27529
[✠]I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!
>> No. 27530
I can't believe I forgot Bakeneko are shapeshifters. Nari could do all sorts of things to Wade if she has the imagination for it.

---

[X]I can't let her get away with being so controlling! Round two is coming!

I'm not done. I still feel like I have more to give, but my excuse was that Nari controlled that last part far too much. She needs to be taught that she is not the owner and cannot be allowed to run roughshod over me. Ultimately a bullshit reason, I'm simply enjoying this too much to end it so soon, and seeing as Nari wasn't even close to being exhausted...

I admit it'll take some time to get back to where I can join us without letting Nari overwhelm but-

"Not done? You don't look like you can move too much just yet..." Nari started pulling away, letting the tip catch on her ever so slightly before pulling all the way out. "I don't want to stop yet either, but you already licked me and we joined bodies..." It was cute looking at her pondering what to do next. If I had my transformation abilities I wouldn't mind following up with naughty tentacles... But what can I do? I also rubbed her breasts and showed her how to kiss, I'm starting to wonder what we could-

Okay, Nari turning one of her tails into a warm throbbing tentacle and wrapping it around my limp dick is new enough to catch my attention. "Want to see what your stuff looks like." Yes, yes you may. My erection is slowly coming back as Nari starts sliding that tentacle back and forth, until it was again at full height. Though I will have to ask 'ol Yukarin if she implanted knowledge into Nari somewhere down the line as I am fairly certain she did not know about this kind of kink before.

Regardless, I feel that she's not just using one tentacle to rub my shaft, but the other three she just produced wound their way around my limbs in a way not unlike what I did to Shinki when I was drunk and mind-addled. It feels nice though, and I'm still not quite up to putting up a fight yet so I may as well let her... pull away just when I'm starting to feel that welcome weakness.
"Nari, what?" I ask, and she responds by turning around. She's not rejecting me after all that is she? Wait, she's pulling me twoard her and using a tail to point at her soft rear. I get the idea and feel around for what she was pointing at, and upon finding it Nari rolls over on to her front and lets me mount her. I find what she was pointing at and start sliding in, until I notice it's kind of dry... Well, I'm wet enough to fix that. I rub my wet tip on her hole before sliding into it, again moving slowly. I can't quite get in as far seeing as there's a nice soft cusion between Nari and I, but there's enough in there that it's not a problem, plus it's a nice excuse to feel her ass.

I put my arms around her and grab her breasts, which she gives a encouraging purr in response, and start sliding in and out. And so we begin our duet in gasps and moans anew, with my adding a nice combination of circular thrusting motions that she started to respond to by... tightening her walls and dragging me down with her and sucking me in further? That... feels nice. I lean over and whisper for her to keep doing that as I rest momentarily, her response is to apply more suction before I'n ready and giggling as I gasp in suprise.

No matter, it seems Nari is learning transformation kink as we continue. When I continue it's much harder to preform the thrusting motions as Nari was commanding her walls to clamp down any time I try to pull away, making this interesting to say the least. It also means she's enojoying this as much as I am as her motions are growing more enthusiastic even as I have to slow down because of my human stamina. Her tails were practically strapping me down and she was once more in control, but in all honesty it felt more like she was helping now rather than trying to force me into a state of submission. I'm still going to become tired long before her, but it'll be a good tired.

There we go, that weakness that signals the end of our duet is making me grope with less fire, and thrust with less force each time. Eventually I was simply riding Nari out, which she contracted her walls in a way that felt downright heavenly. So much so I didn't want to let go at all, just ride her until she finally tires... But my body won't wait. One last thrust and I let loose my second, and probably last load for right now. I'm starting to feel kind of tired...

"That feels good..." Nari gave a content sigh as she made my hands rub her again. "You're probably all tired now, don't want to completely exhaust you. Want to get off one more load of my own." Nari slid off me and turned around, letting me fall to the bed and putting her lower lips to my face again. "Please?"

I can't possibly resist that face, or that tone, or the prospect of her sweet juices flowing into me. As such I start suckling once more, pulling her crotch into my mouth once more and- Get tongue tied by her juices? What? I felt a thick tendril force its way into my mouth and start playing with my tongue. Screw it, Nari's making round two more fun with all this weird, normally unrealistic stuff and I'm sure as hell not going to complain about the tendril wrapping around my tongue to drag it in. Nari continues to keep me off guard by making the occasional thrust, dragging my tongue back into her when I leave it out too long, and moaning when those walls once again contracted and gushed out more of her sweetness, which I drank down once more. Now I'm feeling a little full...

Nari pulled me up and managed to get my dick erect once more before sticking it into herself, but she made no motion at all. "Just want to lay like this. This feels nice."

[X]Lay in her embrace, I'm done.
[X]Boob pillow~ Zzzz...
[X]Tired, yes, in need of a shower? Also yes.
[X]Write-in

---
And so concludes the kitty sex. I briefly considered having her become big enough to fit Wade's body in her pussy and really overload him, but it didn't quite play out well enough in my head. Also, the story has to continue sometime.
>> No. 27531
[x] Lay in her embrace, I'm done.
>> No. 27532
[x] Lay in her embrace, I'm done.
>> No. 27533
[X]Tired, yes, in need of a shower? Also yes.
>> No. 27534
[0] Lay in her embrace, I'm done.
>> No. 27535
[✠]Lay in her embrace, I'm done.
>> No. 27536
[X]Lay in her embrace, I'm done.

Now let's just enjoy the moment; there will be future boob pillow moments in the future, and I'm sure Yukari paid for enough time to take a shower afterwards.

Wow.... talk about a major deflowering (both holes).

But this whole thing also earned Yukari some more points in my book for the major selflessness she did. I suspect someone might have taught her some tricks; that or she managed to watch Wade's performance with Shinki. (But I don't think Wade minded enough to do a dammit, _____!)

But there should he a limit on the kink; giant kitty would have been overdoing it.
>> No. 27537
[x] Lay in her embrace, I'm done.

>Also, the story has to continue sometime.
Nonsense.
>> No. 27539
>limit on the kink
Not sure if want...
>> No. 27543
[X]Lay in her embrace, I'm done.

There just wasn't anything more to say or do between us for now, just to lay there with our bodies connected and our breathing matched, along with the occcasional drip of some substance exiting my body and entering Nari's. We didn't need to ask each other if it was good since Nari is purring and I'm snuggling against her with no intention of moving for an hour or two.

I give Nari a tight hug and she responds in kind. "What next?" I ask of her.

"Mmm... Nothing, this feels good with just you and me like this." She then put her legs around mine, and there we stayed, having made a suprisingly small mess out of the bed. The whole thing didn't leave me worrying like my night with Shinki, this felt more natural. Plus there's no angry mikos around here to beat the shit out of anyone who desecrates her holy ground.

But all good things must come to an end lest we lose sight of its true value, and as such I must part with the beautiful creature we exchanged firsts with. Nari was reluctant to let go, but she seemed to be satisfied with the time we just spent together. She does follow me into the bathroom, but why complain about the company? There's enough room for two people in the shower.
I pulled out the clothes Alice made as the set I'm going to wear once done, and Nari mimiced my actions by pulling out a set of her own clothes and laying her necklace on them. With that we began cleaning each other. I briefly remembered that Neko were supposed to grow weaker when in contact with running water but shelved the thought when Nari stood in the shower stream with no side effects whatsoever.

Afterwards, we both got dressed and Nari shifted into human form while I contemplated what to do. It's almost lunch so I figure getting something to eat would be a smart move. So we... come to think of it, did Yukari authorize me to be in here? There must be a set of keys, or some kind of keycard, or a note- I spot one written out in Yukari's handwriting specifically stating that we are guests that were invited by her to spend some time here. Well, we certainly fit the criteria.

I grab my duffel bag and remembered to grab my wallet so some untrustworthy maid doesn't run off with it, as well as Yukari's card and her note. That way if anyone asks we can show it to them. We don't meet anyone who questions our presence, just staff who assumed we walked by while they weren't looking. Even better was the fact that nobody asked about us, so we just strolled right on out of a five-star hotel- Damn Yukari, you've got fine taste, I'll give you that. Still, no sense lingering here. We start heading off to that Deli Naomi showed us the last time we were in the city and ate there.

[X]Where to?
-[X]Malls are good time wasters.
-[X]Maybe a movie? (Specify)
-[X]Come to think of it, maybe the city isn't the best place to spend time. (Specify location and action.)

[X]Write-in
>> No. 27545
-[X]Malls are good time wasters.
-[x]Then perhaps the near by theater

A reverse date with Nari (since the sex already happened)

I mean there's nothing wrong with kinky in general, but it was a first two times between two people that loved each other, I think too much kink would have ruined the mood of the scene.

and Yukari would know of a way to get a room at a 5 star hotel. (I really like your Yukari; that and out of original characters Nari is love)
>> No. 27548
-[X]Malls are good time wasters.
-[x]Then perhaps the near by theater
>> No. 27556
[✠] Where to?
-[✠] Malls are good time wasters.
-[✠] Then perhaps the near by theater
>> No. 27557
[x] Where to?
-[x] Malls are good time wasters.
-[x] Maybe a movie? (Something romantic)
>> No. 27558
[x] Where to?
-[x] Malls are good time wasters.
>> No. 27559
[x] Where to?
-[x] Malls are good time wasters.
>> No. 27560
[0] Where to?
-[1] Malls are good time wasters.
>> No. 27561
[x] Where to?
-[x] Malls are good time wasters.
>> No. 27562
[x] Where to?
-[x] Malls are good time wasters.
>> No. 27566
>>27558
>>27559
>>27560
>>27561
>>27562
Suddenly nobody wants to see a movie anymore? What happened?
>> No. 27567
>>27566

The movie wasn't specified.
>> No. 27568
>>27567
Does it matter? I'm sure RIM isn't going to pick a bad choice. Nari would probably enjoy whatever movie it is we took her to see, anyway.
>> No. 27569
>>27545

I meant whatever Nari might want to see (Curious to see what her taste in movies is)
>> No. 27570
[x] Where to?
-[x] Malls are good time wasters.
>> No. 27573
Regardless of the sudden change of heart straight '[X]Malls are good time wasters' won the popular vote, and am now writing.
Coincidentally, since we're very close to auto, once I get the update out I'll refrain from posting the next update until I can start a new thread, which will be a few hours from now. This way I don't have to ask Anon to make a new thread for me every single time.
>> No. 27575
[X]Where to?
-[X]Malls are good time wasters.

Lunch is dealt with, and I have plenty of time before I have to sleep again, so I decide to lead Nari off to the mall. There wasn't any particular reason to do so, but then again there wasn't a particuarly important reason to be here anymore.

Basically, we were killing time at this point.

The trip to the mall is uneventful for being in a major city, but we neither lose sight of each other or get run over so it's all good in my book. Once we were in the mall it was a matter of finding something Nari wanted to look at. Unsuprisingly the pet store is her first choice, proven by her dragging me there in an enthusiastic fashion which only ended once we got to the fish.

"Tropical fish~" Nari started walking between the tanks, spooking the fish with her very presence. Meaning they must be able to tell what Nari really is regardless of what form she's in. "Nyaaaah, these are even more boring than the aquarium fishies." Nari then looked around and spotted the birds. "Hmm, wonder if any of these are more interesting..."

"Uhh, are you two finding everything okay?" A somewhat confused store clerk had walked up to us as Nari was looking at the birds. Must be because she was unintentionally spooking them.

"I have no idea." I really didn't since I was only being dragged around right at the moment.

"Well, could you stop spooking the animals then? It's bad for buisness if they drop-" Nari dragged me out of the store before the clerk could really finish talking. "Dead." He stared off after us for a moment longer before walking off to do whatever it was he was going to do. "I'm not sure I envy the guy or not."

Afterwards I was half-dragged, half-led into a bath and bodyworks store. For all of two seconds before Nari rushed back out, stating that the smell was many times too strong for her. So with that interesting mistake out of the way Nari pointed out an occult store and dragged me in before I could really respond or stop her.

"Wonder if anything in here really works?" Nari let me fall to the floor before I could really get back on my feet and started walking around. Plenty of things caught my eye, such as some odd-looking books, some blank cards that looked suspiciously familiar, and materials for what I could only assume were for rituals.

"Idiot's Guide to Spiritual Creatures and Mythology... Magic for Dummies... Secrets of the Lunar Veil... Yagokoro Research Log... Where God Went Wrong... More of God's Greatest Mistakes... Who is This God Person Anyway?..." Nothing particularly interesting, but the last three might be worth a laugh. I wander the isles and catch up to Nari. "Find anything worthwhile?"

"Some funny stuff, most of it can't be very accurate." Nari was examining anything shiny she could find, likely a result of her indulging her kitty whims.

"Oh, more ignorance waltzes in to mock me?" Holy- When did the cashier get behind me like that without a sound? "Got you, didn't I?"

"Alright, fine. You got me. So I take it you get the insensitve kind too." Honestly... Some people just don't know the value of letting others know you're there.

"So would you say you were just suprised, very suprised, or completely suprised?" I turned around and saw the cashier woman scribbling on a notepad. Was she keeping track?

"I'm suprised that a cashier goes around suprising people." I roll my eyes before shooting a look at the pad she's using. It must be pretty old... Though minus the tongue hoisting me through the air, this felt a little familiar.

"Heh, I think you were very suprised then." She finished before turning her attention to me. "Now that I've failed to spook you out of the store, I assume you have a genuine interest, or are accustomed to the strange. Which is it I wonder? Also, feel free to ask something."

[X]Suddenly I'm not so sure about being in here. Who knows what this woman has running through her mind.
[X]Ask something.
-[X]"Who are you?"
-[X]"An occult shop on the west coast is an unusual choice."
-[X]"Are you a Hitchiker's Guide fan?"
[X]Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[X]Humor the strange person, have her explain her perspective on magic.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27576
[x] Ask something.
-[x] "Who are you?"
-[x] "An occult shop on the west coast is an unusual choice."
[x] Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[x] Humor the strange person, have her explain her perspective on magic.
>> No. 27577
[x] Ask something.
-[x] "Who are you?"
-[x] "Are you a Hitchiker's Guide fan?"
[x] Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[x] Humor the strange person, have her explain her perspective on magic.

This ought to be fun.
>> No. 27578
[x] Ask something.
-[x] "Who are you?"
-[x] "An occult shop on the west coast is an unusual choice."
[x] Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[x] Humor the strange person, have her explain her perspective on magic.
>> No. 27579
[x] Ask something.
-[x] "Who are you?"
-[x] "An occult shop on the west coast is an unusual choice."
[x] Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[x] Humor the strange person, have her explain her perspective on magic.
[x] Include Nari if she wants to.

Interesting, we meet Kogasa. She's the second Touhou running around in the real world. And she got to surprise us.

But we should consider Nari, since today's basically her day now.
>> No. 27580
[0] Ask something.
-[1] "Who are you?"
-[2] "An occult shop on the west coast is an unusual choice."
[3] Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[4] Humor the strange person, have her explain her perspective on magic.
>> No. 27585
[0] Ask something.
-[1] "Who are you?"
-[2] "An occult shop on the west coast is an unusual choice."
[3] Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.

Kogasa taking notes? Moeee
>> No. 27587
[x] Ask something.
-[x] "Who are you?"
-[x] "An occult shop on the west coast is an unusual choice."
[x] Consider grabbing the Yagokoro log, if that's real then it sure as hell doesn't belong here.
[x] Humor the strange person, have her explain her perspective on magic.


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x