- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 26857)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 125488867297.png - (1.95MB, 858x1228, Badass duo.png) [iqdb]
26857 No. 26857
This is going to be in two parts, one hour just isn't enough to do this but I don't want to leave you guys with nothing either.
---
[X] Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.
-[X] Shinki seems willing enough, and I doubt she wants her daughter to walk in.

No, Yuuka's right. What am I, an animal? Sexy or not, in heat or not I can't just screw people out in the open where everyone else can see.
"Actually, I need to go do something if it's all the same to you guys." Best I can come up with, but Shinki backs off at least.
Yuuka raised an eyebrow at me, she must not have thought I'd listen to her indirect suggestion.

"What?" I really need to come up with something fast if I'm to get out from under the naked Makai goddess. Sucks that I'm partially drunk.

"Bathroom." One word and Shinki lets go. I seriously can't believe that worked.

"Not for what I think I hope~" In all honesty I do need to take a leak, and want to reserve my energy for someone who'd appreciate it.

"A guy can't get away with drinking what, two bottles of alcohol and hold in the result forever." I already start moving, and Shinki gives a small 'oh'.

Mima seemed slightly relieved now too, but right now I've got a break to take.
The bathroom's easy enough to find and even better there isn't anyone occupying it for various reasons. After something I'm not going to disgust you by describing I realise I'm actually kind of tired still from the stuff I did earlier. Maybe I was just on an adrenaline high before. Crashing now sounds pretty good...

I find a guest bedroom with a western bed, and after making sure it didn't belong to anyone else I closed the door. I lay facedown on the bed and notice something slightly off...

"Now what are you doing here?" Was Shinki tailing me? "Nervous?"
---
Continued tomorrow.
Expand all images
>> No. 26859
Ahahaha who am I kidding? Nighttime is fine for writing some H, less chance of losing it or being discovered.
Continued, H starts here for those who want to skip it.
---
I didn't even notice Shinki up til now, I rolled around to look up and I saw that she was on her knees in such a way that I couldn't have noticed up til now. I also noticed that I had completely forgotten to grab my clothes, or even the towel. I may not care about exposure now, but once tomorrow hits... Shinki must be in the same boat since her body was completely exposed too.
My inhibitions weren't completely shut down nor was I too drunk, but despite that I felt myself wanting this more in each passing second. Dirtier thoughts surfaced while my reserved nature was dragged to the bottom. It was taking a back seat kicking and screaming and I didn't even care why.

"Hmm~ Forgetting your clothes takes away a bit of the foreplay, but that's fine too." She leans down and kisses me again, licking my lips after a time as if asking to gain entry. I found myself letting her in after a very short time, letting her lead for a time before turning the tables on her and showing her I wasn't completely inexperienced.

That did accomplish the main goal, which was to get my dick erect. When we finally parted Shinki started playing with the tip, then the head, and while she was working on a handjob I just had an idea.
Transformation powers could make this so much more interesting.
I turned my left arm into a tentacle, a warm, throbbing thing oozing a slick secretion and decided to poke and prod here and there, Shinki responded by getting worked up herself as I started sliding it along her crotch and up her ass, moving it in a rythmic motion that got her to moan appreciatively. But why settle for just one naughty tentacle? Why not do two?
My right arm was next and I was far more direct by sliding it in between those breasts and teasing the nipples, extending it further and stimulating more areas at once leaving a slick trail all the while. Though I lost concentration momentarily when Shinki took the head of my dick in and started using her tongue to get me to blow my first load, taking the time to swallow and squeeze out anything left so I don't make a mess. Maybe I would've been happy with that, but one good deed deserves another right?
So in I go, exploring those wet, tight walls with the first tentacle moving in controlled yet wild motions, rotating, twisting, thrusting further than my manhood ever could into this woman, making her jolt and moan and why just two? Going for broke sounds fine right now so my legs shift and join in the fun by wrapping around her legs and rubbing those, going further until I was practically restraining her. I think the gooey mess I'm making out of her is quite nice, watching her boobs squish and give way to my antics, watching her get weaker in the legs by the second, feeling every bit of it and memorizing those wonderful curves.
Oh, From the sounds and feeling of it she's about to cum herself, and with one final thrust I withdraw the tentacle to let her hot stream come forth onto my body, reverting the left arm to wipe up and taste her juices. Kinda sweet.

She falls forward onto me, once more taking my lips, though the both of us were a bit less firey about it since we were momentarily expended.
She rose up once more, this time my only keeping enough grip to keep her from going too far, and focusing enough energy into my member for one more go. I felt Shinki take me into her, and found the tentacle didn't do her grinding motions justice, or the thrusting, or bouncing...
I was losing consciousness, and I cursed the fact that I overexerted myself, my consciousness fading just as I felt the heat build up and release...
---
Now continued tomorrow.
Hope this wasn't too bad.
>> No. 26860
I am such a wishy-washy writer right now...
---
My head's clear, there's no scent of woman, and...
I didn't even know it was possible to orgasm in your sleep.
I had to change boxers and pants, putting those and my shirt into the laundry hamper. Since I still had those on I was spared from having to explain how a dream about tentacle sexing a hot goddess translated into actual orgasm in a body that's supposed to be disconnected.
Shower, wash myself off, get dressed, then get breakfast. Wave off shower as making myself presentable and get my conveniently almost full hamper into the equally conveniently empty washing machine and hope the hell it works for getting semen out.
Breakfast taken care of, dressed, wallet, bike...

[X]Where to? (specify)
>> No. 26861
>>26859

Could have used a bit more description but decent enough.
>> No. 26863
>>26859
It was good. Just make sure that when we do get to route-lock, you take the time to write carefully when we encounter the h-scene with our desired target. Take all the time in the world to get it perfect. It makes a difference.

Now, on to a new subject.

[x] WHERE IS NARI?
[x] The arcade sounds nice.

Fucking hell.
>> No. 26868
[x] WHERE IS NARI?
-[x] Browse Youtube for FF8 and FF9 Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time.
-[x] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[x] The arcade sounds nice.
>> No. 26869
[0] WHERE IS NARI?
-[1] Browse Youtube for FF8 and FF9 Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time.
-[2] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[3] The arcade sounds nice.
>> No. 26870
[x] WHERE IS NARI?
-[x] Browse Youtube for FF8 and FF9 Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time.
-[x] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[x] The arcade sounds nice.
>> No. 26872
[x] WHERE IS NARI?
-[x] Browse Youtube for FF8 and FF9 Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time.
-[x] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[x] The arcade sounds nice.
>> No. 26873
[x] WHERE IS NARI?
-[x] Browse Youtube for FF8 and FF9 Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time.
-[x] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[x] The arcade sounds nice.
>> No. 26876
[x] WHERE IS NARI?
-[x] Browse Youtube for Legend of Legaia Final Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time.
-[x] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[x] The arcade sounds nice.

...on second thought, there seems to only be one such video on all of youtube. Browsing no longer required. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFCNJXCSzA
>> No. 26877
>>26876
This.

[x] WHERE IS NARI?
-[x] Browse Youtube for Legend of Legaia Final Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time.
-[x] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[x] The arcade sounds nice.
>> No. 26879
[x] WHERE IS NARI?
-[x] Browse Youtube for FFX Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I've got time. (Bamhaut is badass in it!)
-[x] Think a bit of spell card refinement.
-[x] The arcade sounds nice.

>>26859

Not bad for a first try, Yeah I realized at the end, Wade lost his dream body's virginity. I wonder if he felt around her body with his normal hands. Well there's the morning after in Gensokyo, which should prove to be very interesting, especially if she's still around.

Though I can imagine Yukari being a bit upset perhaps. (In the case she wanted to take his virginity)
>> No. 26880
>>26863
Once you do hit route-lock and get to that point I'll take as much time as necissary.

>>26879
It will be inteesting, especially considering Koishi was there. Now how does Reimu normally react to that kind of party?

FF8 and FF9 summons have the overwhemling majority, but I'm tossing in the Legend of Legaia summons as well since I like those.
Update late because I forgot that hitting the 'reload' button for the page wipes everything. Youtube video froze right in the middle and I wanted to see all of it and forgot that outbound links don't really leave this site.
So at least an hours worth of writing is now kaput. Calling it here and writing.
>> No. 26881
>>26880

Well I think it depends on how much she drank, since sober she'd object to such a wild party in her shrine, but after a few drinks she might go along with it some. Koishi being around would removed whatever inhibitions the folks had.

Also pardon me for asking again, but you never did answer the matter of if on the Yukari route if one might get Yuyuko on the side (Not as in main route but it seems Yukari often has... fun with Yuyuko and Ran)

Also I realized once Yukari realizes Wade lost his 'dream' virginity, she might eventually go after his real virginity. But I wonder how today will go considering all things, I suspect Wade might be a bit hyper (there are worse first times than with a Makai Goddess MILF)

Perhaps later on you might want to redo that Shinki scene, sure the first part was nice, but the actual normal sex part was rushed, no offense.

One last thing: don't burn yourself out with the rapid updates, it'd be a terrible thing to have happen.
>> No. 26882
>>26881
Yuyuko may be a side benefit to pursuing Yukari, if you play your cards right.

Yes, I realise I kind of rushed the normal sex part but I did have a time limit that I was skirting dangerously close to.

I don't think I'm going to burn myself out any time soon.
---
[X]WHERE IS NARI?
-[X]Browse Youtube for videos of FF8, FF9, and Legend of Legaia Summons. Might as well get an upgrade in power while I have time.
-[X]Think a bit of spellcard refinement.
-[X]The arcade sounds fine.

First on my list is where did Nari end up? Last thing I remember was her violating a somewhat enthusiastic Aya, but that doesn't mean anything when your body out here doesn't move! I hope.
Despite my internal panicking, which consisted of such thoughts as what if my parents find out about the hot catgirl my pet turned into, did she have the common sense to become a cat again, I all but tripped over her in the garage. I wondered what she was doing out here until I saw the puddle and glistening crotch.
Despite my urge to be loud about this I took my voice down to a whisper. "Nari, what are you doing?! You... you..."

"I'm what? Naked? So?" Nari had the common sense to be quiet at least. "I figured I shouldn't do this on the bed." She's making a certain level of sense here.

"Well, step away from there at least so I can clean it up." Nariko did comply with that, and I took some paper towels to mop up the mess before anyone else stumbled into it. "Now that just leaves you." Good god, Yukari's turning me into a pervert. I kneel down and took Nari's crotch in my mouth to lick the sweet substance off before drying her off with another towel. "T-there. Nobody saw you did they?"

Nari seemed somewhat suprised by my action, but responded perfectly normally. "I think your parents were asleep, so no."

"Good, now change back into a cat so you can sit on my shoulder." I still can't believe I went right out and did that. I thought orgasms were supposed to relieve sexual urges, not be entirely useless outside of impregnating a woman.
Nari changed into cat form, the normal, one-tailed housecat variety and sat on my shoulder once I mounted my bike. "And please, try not to change into a human girl when there's more people around than just the two of us." Nari gave a confirming murr as I set out.

First order of buisness is to get a notepad so I can work on spellcards. The ones I have now are fine, but I've gotten a few new ideas since then and want to work them out. The gaming lounge would have to wait until after noon since they were closed weekday mornings. Their clientel is supposed to be at work or school anyways.
It also meant meeting Ben or Naomi today was nothing more than a pipe dream, but I need time to cool down anyways.

Of course, the fresh memory of tentacle sexing a demon goddess would make that more difficult. It's part of the reason conversation should be kept to a minimum for now and why I want to bury those memories for now.
That also brought up the question of why I was suddenly okay with it, and why Reimu didn't go into beserker mode once she saw Kanako and Yukari having hatesex. Nariko violating Aya was probably okay since Reimu was taking counter-blackmail photos for any time Aya tries to pull something.
That still made me worry about what's going to happen to me if she catches me and Shinki sleeping together, slick with each other's juices. Dear god I hope I can wake up before then or someone saves me.

It was worth it though...

Gah, thougts out of head! I'm at the town and I pick up a notebook and pen before sitting on a bench facing the ocean. Then I began to draw patterns.

Life Sign [Long Live the King]
Three magic circles orbit the duel area spewing white and gold bullets for a time before they lined up with the opponent. Then two white danmaku 'knights' would charge out on horseback while the 'king' rushed the opponent on foot to slash at them in a wide arc. Then the circles would go back to spraying bullets.

Death Sign [Black Death]
Ten black hitboxless pointer bullets leave trails across the duel area that decrease in size until a black laser is fired along that path, increasing in speed and letting the hitboxless bullets spew a small number of stray bullets as time goes on.

White Inferno [Compelling the Waiting Dream]
White fog obscures all but the middle third of the duel area, and rainbow bullets of various sizes are pulled from one end to the other, alternating from one side to the other.
An expression of my mind's transit.

[X]There's still time before noon... (Specify)

---
Still going to research those forms. I also need to look up FF8 and FF9 forms.
>> No. 26883
>Eating Nariko out to clean her up.

... we have to have sex with her at some point. Preferably more than one point. In fact, Nariko route.

[X] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.

Better safe than sorry.
>> No. 26884
Well... Wade is turning into a pervert, but as Keiichi of Higurashi says "All Men are perverts"

>I thought orgasms were supposed to relieve sexual urges, not be entirely useless outside of impregnating a woman.

Thing is it's said that once you had it... you want more of it. That and it doesn't help that half the time Wade's in a land of magical babes, many of which seem fond of him, and a few VERY fond of him.

Luckily there isn't too much major differences between the common summons in both games. Just the specific ones.

I'll vote later as I think of something to do to kill the time.
>> No. 26885
[x] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.
>> No. 26886
>>26883

Well I think it'll happen sooner or later, and I don't mind, but I'd rather try to have her in the harem (Her route would be rather simple to be honest and easy enough to do on the side). And it'd give cat training a sexy new meaning.

[X] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.

Let's see what kind of clothes Nari likes. (Since I'm sure she likes a style other than "Naked in front of her Wade")

I wonder how to convince her, we're her owner and not the other way around.
>> No. 26887
[x] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.
>> No. 26889
File 125493911980.jpg - (12.64KB, 200x229, persona_3_yukari.jpg) [iqdb]
26889
>... we have to have sex with her at some point. Preferably more than one point. In fact, Nariko route.
I like the way you think.

[x] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.
-[x] Also, try to find a fashionable collar, ala P3 Yukari (pic related)
What better way to assert MC's condition as owner than ye good olde collar, which she can wear on both of her forms?
>> No. 26890
>>26889

What would the route consist of exactly? Since there isn't alot of story or romantic progress to make, just Wade going for it.

Sure Nari is more than fine but she seems more like a secondary girl than a main girl.
>> No. 26891
[0] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.
>> No. 26893
>>26890
In case you haven't noticed, the 'secondary' girls in this story ROCK. And as with most protagonists - they, too, are blank pages; anything could happen.

I'll be waiting for Nari, Chen and Orin to form the Magnificent Catgirl Squad, or Wade's Angels. Something along those lines. Adventure around every corner, saving distressed kittens in trouble, fighting for the future of cat-kind! All while wearing tight, rubber suits; no undergarments!

A side-route for Nariko would be great. Getting closer to her master~

[x] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.
>> No. 26894
>>26893

Too bad the underground bunch has no routes in this story.

But a Nari side route wouldn't be bad since if Wade pursues a Touhou, he can spend time with Nari in the real world.

Not to say Naomi or Marine aren't interesting characters, but the fact stands this is THP after all, and most would rather read about his very fun misadventures in gensokyo with his rather shapely neko-sidekick Mari.

That being said we must bed the kitty sometime, since we have tasted her, anything less would be a cop out. (That and if Wade's willing enough to lick her clean, then he's willing enough to go the full nine yards)

I think when we have time, we should sit down and talk with Nari to see what's on her mind other than Wade, sex with Wade, and food.
>> No. 26898
>>26894
Neither does Yuyuko or Youmu. Doesn't mean Nari has those same limits. She can go where we have failed. I'm so proud. ;_;

But it's not as if we can't just meet them, either.
>> No. 26899
>>26898

I don't think she'd be that interested in other cats.

Birds on the other hand...

And the only way we'd have a side shot at Yuyuko is on a Yukari-main Harem route.
>> No. 26900
I have this update typed out twice, then my Wii gets hard shut off by a bithcy mother twice, and the second time she yanked it.
Updates will slow as a result until I get it back, I apoligise for the slowdown in the meantime as it is my fault.
---
[x] Try heading to a clothing shop. It's embarrassing, but you might want to pick out a few outfits for Nariko, just in case. You never know if or when you might need them.

I drop the notepad with the new spellcard designs into my duffel bag and start to ponder how to eat up the next few hours. I settled on getting Nari clothing so she can't run around naked. Though a nice sight, it's hardly apropriate.

The only problem is: How am I going to do this? A guy buying outer clothes for a girl is fine, but how am I supposed to get underwear? Too many questions and weird looks. Though the solution to that lay in my duffel bag.

I lead Nari to a out of the way cave. "Change to
your human form, please?"

Where there was a cat, there is a girl. "What?"

"I want you to try these on, that way we can get you your own clothes." I handed her a full set. It'd mean she'd go braless for now, but I think she could pull it off without question.

"Why?" Such a simple, innocent question I am thoroughly unqualified to answer in a way that would not embarrass both of us. I think I'll try and get Yuyuko to explain it. She seems responsible.

"I'll try to answer that question later, could you please?" I gesture for her to put them on. Despite some hesitation she does. It doesn't look to bad either, though the shirt was not designed for the healthy female body.

"Now what?" Now I lead her out and walk to a clothing store I spotted on the way to the beach. It's a good size so it should have a nice selection of everything.

My expectations were not dashed as we entered. I took Nari over to look at the various clothing and told her how each one was to be worn, in an undertone of course, and let her select what she wanted.
The resulting outfit choices weren't bad at all, I found that out as she modeled for me. I also found out she had a thing for the naughtier undergarments, which had this been an anime would've resulted in a nosebleed.

I had enough money to buy everything and with that, made my way to the next destination. With a solid transformation ability I should look up new forms to use in order to keep a bunch of extra aces up my sleeve. FF8, FF9, and Legend of Legaia all had powerful summons I could try and copy so I would start with those.
We enter the lounge, pay the fee, exchange pleasantries and I take a few minutes... okay, more like a half-hour, to show Nari how to play video games before looking up the new forms.
There's quite a bit of variety to say the least, Meta looks like he would be right at home using Unlimited Blade Works, making me wonder if I could pull it off as a trump card. Especially since its basic attack resulted in an explosion. I started to get excited about the possiblity of such a light show.

I spend a good hour memorising these forms before considering what to do next. It is close to lunch after all...

[X]Where to? (specify)
>> No. 26901
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.
>> No. 26902
>I have this update typed out twice, then my Wii gets hard shut off by a bithcy mother twice, and the second time she yanked it.

Sorry to hear that. What's the situation with this anyway that you can't use a computer and are forced to use Wii to update?
>> No. 26903
[0] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.
>> No. 26904
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.

Does said steakhouse have fish and seafood?
>> No. 26906
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.
>> No. 26907
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.
>> No. 26908
>>26902
My computer is in a room with a wire birdcage, and I have cats. There's a barrier gate thing to keep them out but they can easily jump it if they want, hence I can't be on my computer most of the time. They don't like it when I go somewhere they can't and they like to spook the birds.
>> No. 26909
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.
>> No. 26910
>>26908
Can't you sedate them with loving attention or something?
>> No. 26911
>>26908
That's the most awesome reason I've ever heard. I was expecting something in the lines of 'I share my computer' or something like that.
>> No. 26912
Since we have Meta-Ridley, do we already have some other powerful bosses, like Metroid Prime, Dark Samus (MP3 version), Dracula (make Remilia shit brix), Giga Bowser, Tabuu ("They aren't dead, they're...in a comatose state. Yah, that's it.."), Night Terror, ect...
>> No. 26914
File 125499793938.jpg - (7.63KB, 130x124, pahani.jpg) [iqdb]
26914
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.

god damn cats
>> No. 26915
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.
>> No. 26916
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.

Time to get to know Nari better. That and I suspect Nari isn't a picky sort. But I think the regulars will be giving him looks, coming in one day with a sexy blonde, then a cute yet shapely cat girl.

I'm not surprised that Nari is one for naughty underwear (Consider how much she has Wade on the mind)

Some other ideas for forms:
Justice (Useful for a spell melee)
Sol Badguy (Excuse to DRAGON INSTALL!)
FFX Bauhmaunt (most badass form)
Perhaps FF7's Neo Bauhmaut and Bauhmaut ZERO
And if one wants absolute destruction SHUMP Style, R-90II from R-type Final, Devil Shot: Giga Wave Cannon. (The wave cannon that takes about a few minues and 7 loops to charge up, but it basically oneshots anything that can be killed normally.
>> No. 26917
Aren't we going a little overboard with all those spellcards? How much does he have already, a dozen? More?
>> No. 26918
>>26917
Nonsense!

We need moar I say! MOAR!
>> No. 26919
Stealth update. Nobody's home but me right now.
---
[x] Head by the steakhouse you went to with Yukari the other day.

Well, with lunch on the mind and numerous new ideas tucked away in my mind I set out with Nari to go get some lunch. And since cats like meat that steakhouse I went to yesterday with Yukari should do the trick, though I don't think Nari will be much interested in anything other than the meat on the menu. Not that I mind at all.

"Smells good. I like the food here." Nari ate some of my lunch yesterday too, so of course she'd know what the ground beef was like. "I can have my own lunch now..." She added that in a thoughtful tone. Like I was really going to make her share this time.

"Well, there's plenty of choices on the menu so I think you can find something you like." There's the matter of money and how I seem to be cutting more and more into it over the last four days than in two months, but I'll worry about that when the time comes. If I need to I'll work for Marine for a while to build up my reserves. Can't just rely on pennies from gaps.

Nari all but dragged me in after that since I was going too slow for her enthusiasm. Nari did turn a few heads, just like Yukari, though they subsided soon enough. After seating I let Nari pick out what she wanted, and placed my own order.
Nari got a nice steak, I ordered ribs and we both started eating. There was little in the way of conversation since we've more or less experienced everything over the last nine years however many months together. The was little one knew that the other did not.
Well, aside from the whole 'Wade is Nari's owner' thing, she seems to have her own ideas about who belongs to whom and refuses to change her view on it.

We wound up sharing a bit of our lunches, and is was kind of cute watching her bite into a rib and getting the sauce on her face. I probably didn't look much better, but that's what restrooms are for.
After lunch I decided to clean my face off better than the napkin could accomplish and headed for the men's restroom. I was partway done when I noticed that Nari had decided to follow me in, utterly clueless about the fact that women have their own restroom and everyone there gave her one hell of a weird look.

"What are you doing in here?" Palm, meet face.

"Got lonely, wanted to clean myself off too." Yukari was right, she does need to learn these little things, but I'm sure as hell not letting her do it. Who knows what she'd do in addition to a talk.

"This is a men's restroom, women's is the next door over." I doubt logic would work, but I figure it's worth a shot.

"So?" I swear, if anyone makes a move on her naivety I'll figure out a way to invoke Ozma or Palma on their sorry ass.

I sighed and let her clean her face off before paying and leaving the steakhouse. I swear this had better not become a trend...

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26920
>>26918
>>26916

I think 26917 is right. i mean honestly how many times have we had to fight? 2? Its good to have some strong spells and we do, but when are we ever going to get an excuse to use all these when we havnt even used half of our original spell cards?
>> No. 26921
>>26920

And when I wrote in Spell card refinement, I meant improving the ones we used already.

Though do consider how many spell cards Marisa and Reimu have in their histories.

>>26919
Ah that much I expected, seems Wade knows Nari pretty well before she could speak. I wonder if Wade would have to prove himself the Alpha male in a sexy way.

Also if anyone was going to molest and sex up Nari, it'd be Wade who gets first shot. That and on the hopeful Reimu or Yukari-mained harem routes, Nari perhaps help us have fun with the girls.

[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.

Since she can talk and in a (lovely) human form, let her have some fun.

The hard part is finding a female that isn't hung over or such in the aftermath of a wild party. That and chances are Shinki might want more sex in the morning (If she isn't cutely blushing about the whole thing)

If Reimu's not hung over, I suspect she would be very angry, since I doubt she wants her shrine to end up a den of drunken debauchery.
>> No. 26922
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
[x] How about getting her a nice collar/necklace as a gift?
>> No. 26923
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
>> No. 26924
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
>> No. 26925
[0] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
>> No. 26926
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
>> No. 26927
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
[x] How about getting her a nice collar/necklace as a gift?
>> No. 26928
>>26927
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
[x] How about getting her a nice collar/necklace as a gift?
>> No. 26932
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
[x] How about getting her a nice collar/necklace as a gift?
[x] Upon the first opportunity (probably upon arriving at home), determine whether Nari's clothing is transformed with her upon returning to cat form, or if it simply falls off.
>> No. 26933
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
[x] How about getting her a nice collar/necklace as a gift?
>> No. 26934
[Q] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
[Q] How about getting her a nice collar/necklace as a gift?
[Q] Upon the first opportunity (probably upon arriving at home), determine whether Nari's clothing is transformed with her upon returning to cat form, or if it simply falls off.
>> No. 26944
Barring any more crap, I should be back to my regular update schedule tomorrow. Which is probably faster than this board's seen in a long time.

>>26921
I misinterprited that I'm afraid...

Next, how Wade shows his superior position is up to you.

The spellcard/form variety is ultimately the will of anon. He's only got eleven cards anyway so far if you counted.
Though you do have a ways to go before being able to get to the endgame, despite the acess point shoing up...
I do have an interesting idea on how to handle things from here on out concerning the story.
---
[x] Ask Nari what she wants to do next before going home.
[x] How about getting her a nice collar/necklace as a gift?

Why not let the fuzzball pick where to go? She knows as much as I do about this town so it ought to be something neither of us mind too much. "So, where do you want to go?"

"Mmme? Hmm..." She thought about it for a few minutes before coming to a conclusion. That conclusion involved dragging me off to another location entirely. "Don't know!" Sigh...
Still, it might just be more interesting like this since we didn't have much of a chance of running into anyone who'd ask any questions about this, though I'd have to keep the number of women I go solo with to a dull roar after this.
Nari dragged me off to various points in town, first of which was the aquarium. Now that I wasn't being dragged around by the gap youkai I might be able to enjoy this a bit more...

Fee paid, building entered.
Nari was free to look at the fish more while I wondered if she's have to put on new clothes every single time she changed form or if she could just go screw the rules and keep whatever she was wearing at the time being. The latter would be nice considering my newfound enthusiasm about the opposite sex.

"They're always so bored in there." Who was she talking about? "Those fish. Wish I could chase them around."

"Wait, you can understand what they're saying? I didn't know fish talked." Color me suprised, I guess animal youkai can talk to other animals.

"Yeah, they don't say much since they don't know much. It's kind of sad." She led me off to the next area. "They've never seen their native homes. Wonder if that's for the better."

Next was a deep sea area, and we walked from tank to tank. "Jellyfish never say anything, but they all wonder what we are. Same goes for everything else here, they think we look weird. It's kind of funny since it's mutual."

When did she get this kind of insight? Do animals have their own language or something? "Were you always able to understand them?"

"Humans speak one language, we speak many others. Though we understand the basics of the languages of other species." This is just getting wierd. "Dunno where that came from."

"Humans speak more than one language though." We started walking to the next area, which was the beluga tank. "English is just one of many. Heck, it's more like a melting pot of other languages at this point."

"Maaaaybe. Beluga's bored too. It likes visitors though, it people-watches." Seriously now, this is getting weird. "This is more depressing than I thought, let's go."

That was that. We left the aquarium, though I had one more thing to do. "C'mon, I want to get you something."

"You just did with the clothes."

"As a gift. The clothes were different." Different store this time since I had something else in mind. Specifically a necklace or something. Thankfully it doesn't take too terribly long to find something that fits and looks good and I purchase it. "Here."

"Pretty... What for?" I think she gets the gist of it since she puts it around her neck.

"Just because. I don't need a reason." Three pm, some time left.

[X]Finish the day. (specify how)
>> No. 26946
[x] Ice cream!
[x] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
--[x] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?
>> No. 26948
[x] Ice cream!
[x] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
--[x] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?

>>26946 This is an awesome idea and you should feel awesome for thinking of it.
>> No. 26949
[x] Ice cream!
[x] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
--[x] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?
[x] Consider perhaps talking to Nari about her point of view, since her insight is interesting, not now but perhaps later.
[x] Think about how you're going to handle waking up in Gensokyo, considering how it'll be most likely next to a demon goddess in a bedroom in the shrine after sex

Some planning never hurts, especially in this case.
>> No. 26950
[x] Ice cream!
[x] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
--[x] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?
[x] Consider perhaps talking to Nari about her point of view, since her insight is interesting, not now but perhaps later.
[x] Think about how you're going to handle waking up in Gensokyo, considering how it'll be most likely next to a demon goddess in a bedroom in the shrine after sex
>> No. 26952
[x] Ice cream!
[x] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
-[x] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?
[x] Consider perhaps talking to Nari about her point of view, since her insight is interesting, not now but perhaps later.
[x] Think about how you're going to handle waking up in Gensokyo, considering how it'll be most likely next to a demon goddess in a bedroom in the shrine after sex
>> No. 26954
>[x] Think about how you're going to handle waking up in Gensokyo, considering how it'll be most likely next to a demon goddess in a bedroom in the shrine after sex
--[x] Bring a well-written excuse and apology on flash cards. Also something to help with the hangover. And a cup for your groin, just in case.

Though, knowing Reimu, we'll wake up in the front yard.
>> No. 26955
[0] Ice cream!
[1] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
--[2] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?
[3] Consider perhaps talking to Nari about her point of view, since her insight is interesting, not now but perhaps later.
[4] Think about how you're going to handle waking up in Gensokyo, considering how it'll be most likely next to a demon goddess in a bedroom in the shrine after sex
>> No. 26956
[x] Ice cream!
[x] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
-[x] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?
[x] Consider perhaps talking to Nari about her point of view, since her insight is interesting, not now but perhaps later.
[x] Think about how you're going to handle waking up in Gensokyo, considering how it'll be most likely next to a demon goddess in a bedroom in the shrine after sex.
>> No. 26959
You may be my favorite writefag right now, R.I.M.
>> No. 26963
>>26949

Dont worry. If she Reimu wants to kill us, she'l have to kill Suika to. Im sure she found us for use as a pillow again during the night.
>> No. 26964
>>26963

That's among other possible things.

And we might not have just Shinki and Suika around us when we wake up.
>> No. 26967
Good GOD my mother is such an effing hypocritical perfectionist when it comes to getting stuff back. I forget two things out of twenty or so and that justifies keeping my stuff somehow.
---
[x] Ice cream!
[x] Buy an individual carton to take home with you. You want to try and cheer up Cirno when you get back.
-[x] Do you have a cooler to keep it solid?
[x] Consider perhaps talking to Nari about her point of view, since her insight is interesting, not now but perhaps later.
[x] Think about how you're going to handle waking up in Gensokyo, considering how it'll be most likely next to a demon goddess in a bedroom in the shrine after sex.

I wonder how Nari would like ice cream? And now that I think about it, picking some up to take with me on whatever wierd process my mind undergoes to get to this fairy tale land wouldn't be a bad idea. Unlikely as it is, Cirno might still be in the dumps over her loss and I wonder if she's ever had ice cream before? As an ice fairy she might enjoy it.

"Feel like getting some ice cream?" I ask my feline companion.

"Sure." Quick to agree are we?

So we set out to aquire some of the sweet cold stuff, which meant a stop to a place that sold it. Luckily for us I knew where we could get it in relatively large batches for not much money. Though there was the problem of how I was going to balance more than a relatively small amount on a bike. One instance where I wish I could manipulate boundaries, or at least call on the one who can.
Still, its a simple matter to aquire a couple cones for now, some quart containers for when I transit back, and a couple small coolers I could attach to my bike to keep balance. I do just that and place the ice cream for later in them while Nari and I sit out facing the ocean together to eat our cones.

"Nari, what do you think of all this?" I couldn't help but ask now. I wanted to know how she feels about all this. "Dreaming in Gensokyo."

"It's strange, so many things that don't make sense. Every answer raises more questions. Complicates things, yet I wouldn't want that to change." Nari seemed content to lick her cone for a minute. "I like being able to express myself. I couldn't do that before, not to make myself understood. In that way I'm happy." The tone suggested there was a 'but' about to be tacked on the end.

"There's something isn't there?" I continue eating the cone until there was nothing but sweet wafer.

"What happens to us? No matter what path we take it will sadden someone." Nari bit down on the cone and got a bit of it and semi-melted ice cream on her cheek. "I don't want to do that. Though I can't think of a way to make it so we can continue to live in both places without it being bad for us."

"Bad?" Now she piqued my interest.

"I can't tell what. I don't think people were meant to cross like that, someone won't like it." Done with her cone Nari licked her fingers. "Can't tell when or where it'll be, but someone will want us gone. Don't want that."

"So we have to get strong enough to carve our niche and stay there?" I finish as well, and without the same mess Nari made of herself.

"Maybe, who knows?" Why does she seem upset? "Don't want to lose anyone..."

I want to say we won't, but who am I to judge? For all I know we may not be able to keep what we have, and it'll be some stupid 'just a dream' scenario.

Screw that. Maybe it's because I've got the Idola line of music stuck in my head but I decided that if I do have to pick, it's going to be my choice regardless of who tries to force it. I wasn't kidding about what I said to Yukari, I'll chose on my own time.

"Nari?" I got her attention before licking the bit of cone off her cheek. Why do I keep doing things like this? Nariko's close to me, but she only just got this form...

"Wade, we need to go home soon. Sunset marks forced transit." Wait, did Nari say forced?

Still, I get on my bike and Nari becomes her cat form after making sure no one is watching. The trip home is relatively short, albiet a tad more interesting with other people coming home from work. Though no one like Yukari's mad driving, I still haven't quite forgiven her for that even though she apologized and told me what really happened.

Another thought surfaced: What am I going to do when I do wake up in Gensokyo? Last night I just lost my dream body's virginity to the Makai goddess and am now completely vulnerable until I wake up. Reimu, who would likely- no, will go ballistic with no trace of uncertainty when she finally realises what was going on last night. I hope the hell I can defend myself if she goes after me...

Now we're home, ice cream snuck and stored in my room with ice packs filling the space the quart containers didn't fill, making for a nice frozen container that likely wouldn't thaw for quite some time. Hopefully for twelve hours at least.
Nari changed into cat form and we ate dinner before retiring for the evening. Thankfully the washing macine did get the evedence of this morning's embarrassing incident removed and no one had noticed. I just hope it doesn't happen to that degree again.
So with Nari sleeping next to me, I fell asleep.

Day 5: Gensokyo side

That smell of alcohol agian. Every morning thus far has resulted in Suika on me.
Though when I open my eyes, she's not sleeping but rather on me.

"Sheesh, 'bout time ya woke up! Reimu's gone nuts!" Suika seemed rather worried about the current state of things. "Turns out Koishi made Reimu pretty much oblivious to the party as well as nudging other people into doing things they wouldn't normally have done. Good for the party, bad news for anyone else."

"She's that pissed?" I had the suspicion that this would happen.

"Pretty much. You oughta thank Mima, she got you and Shinki out of there when she realised what was going on." Suika pointed to a set of clothes next to me. "When you get yourself cleaned off put those on. I took care of the evidence for ya too, Reimu needn't know about you and Shinki going at it. Though I gotta compliment ya on getting the target when aiming so high."

"I get the feeling there was a bit of help involved." Wait. Shit, where's Nari? "Hey Suika, did you see Nari?"

"Reimu didn't even notice Nari, she's in cat form sleeping on Aya. Reimu took a few more photos, can't wait to see the look on that tengu's face when she sees 'em." Suika took a swig of her gourd. "So what's in the cold boxes?"

"Ever heard of ice cream?"

"Nah, some kind of sweet?"

"It is."

[X]Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
[X]Where are we? This isn't the shrine.

[X]Afterwards, where to? (specify)

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26971
[x] Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[x] Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[x] Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's Stand)
[x] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
>> No. 26972
[x] Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[x] Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[x] Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's Stand)
[x] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
>> No. 26973
[x] Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[x] Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[x] Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's Stand)
[x] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
>> No. 26974
[0] Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[1] Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[2] Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's Stand)
[3] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
>> No. 26975
[x] Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[x] Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[x] Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's Stand)
[x] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
>> No. 26976
[x] Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[x] Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[x] Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's Stand)
[x] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
[x] See about a way to tell Nari you're alright./Prepare to apologize to Aya when Nari drags her around Gensokyo looking for you.

Wade seems so slow to forgive... he should lighten up. Yukari was a lot more forgiving about his groping (terrible things happen to guys who grope Yukari without permission usually, Wade got a date out of it)
>> No. 26977
[x] Suika suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[x] Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[x] Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's Stand)
[x] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
>> No. 26978
>[x] Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.
And then the miko takes it as revenge.

"That's for Cirno!"

"EH?"

"N-Nothing."
>> No. 26981
>>26978

Doubt it, since I think Suika got them both out before Reimu found the two.
>> No. 26985
AHAHAHAHA! I have updates! I have regular update schedule!
---
[X]Suike suggested bathing, so I should do that.
-[X]Where are we? This isn't the shrine.
[X]Afterwards, where to? (Mystia's stand)
[X]Make sure the coolers are safe from curious Onis or ghosts.

"I think I am going to bathe." Yeah, cleaning myself off before dealing with Reimu sounds like a plan, especially since I don't want any incriminating evidence on me. Plus I just feel sticky.

"Mmmkay, see you in a bit then if I don't join ya." Straightforward little oni aren't you.

"Oh, wait a sec Suika, where are we exactly?" The decor seems familiar somehow, but I can't place why.

"Snuck you into the village inn, Shinki's a room over." Suika got up and started walking off. "I think I'm going to... ah..." She scratched her head for a moment. "I think not going to the shrine until Reimu's cooled down is part of the plan... Dunno what comes next. Didn't really think it through much."

"Just taking as it comes?" I start heading out to the bathroom, clothes in hand. I make a point of securing the coolers first. "No touching that. Promise?"

Suika hesitated before answering, looking at me with wide pleading eyes. I shot that down with my own look and the oni relented. "Fine..." Suika walked off to do whatever while I entered the bathroom.
Thankfully it's another more modern bathroom complete with a shower stall and everthing you'd ever need to get clean. So with the scrub brush in hand I start getting the somewhat solidified juices off while wondering what I'm going to do today. Cirno getting her ice cream is first on the list since Nari seems to be fine at the shrine right now, after that I have my day planned out about as well as Suika's. Which is to say I'll be winging it as usual and hope it works out.
Scrubbing myself off takes no time at all when you think to yourself, so I'm out and in my clothes in what felt like record time. Despite wanting to get to Cirno first, I felt I should talk to Shinki before I go since we were going at it in an odd state. I arrive at Shinki's door and knock.

"Come in."

I walk in and noticed the goddess must be washing herself as well since the bathroom door is shut. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

"Wade? I guess you want to talk about last night." Either she wanted to talk about it or I'm just that... transparent... Can't be, it's not impossible for two unrelated people to be uncannily perceptive.

"I wanted to know if you were really okay with it, since-"

"It felt great, I should see about either making you take responsibility for it or try and get you to meet my daughter, she's rather reclusive." I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing either. "Shut the curtains will you?"

"Shinki, I have places I need to go..."

"If I wanted to take you again this morning you'd already be in here moaning in pleasure." Scary part is I wouldn't mind it, but something told me it'd be a bad idea to get drawn in too far. I shut the curtains anyway and noticed why she had me do that. She must've left her clean clothes out by accident.

"They're shut." I turn away from the bathroom door since I don't know how honest she's going to be about this.

"You don't have to look away, I have a towel on." True to her word she is in fact wearing a towel. Then promptly starts changing. "You have a cute blush." You planned that didn't you? "I'm perfectly okay with last night if you didn't understand me the first time, I quite enjoyed it. Shame I probably won't see you again for a while..." She then took my lips again for a good minute before letting go, letting her body press up against mine and embracing me tightly all the while. "Good-bye for now Wade."
And suddenly she was gone.

With that dealt with I decided to get the ice cream to Cirno before someone eats it or something. As such I grab the coolers and head off for the only place I've really seen the ice fairy: Mystia's stand. If nothing else I can ask Mystia where Cirno usually hangs out.
The rooms were already payed for and all that was left to do was exchange courtesies with the innkeeper and fly away. Once done with that I start heading out to the Forest of Magic, and after all of a minute of flying noticed where yesterday's weedwhacking took place. Too bad that distracted me from the angry blue-haired girl floating in front of me on a rock.
The resulting impact of head on rock was almost enough to make me drop the coolers, and more than enough to give a guy a headache if I cared to apply real-world physics.

"So, hiding huh? What a coward." A note of disdain as I looked at the celestial in front of me.

"I'm not in the mood for this..." I feel much better than yesterday, but I want to deliver the ice cream before launching an angry being into something.

"I don't care! I've waited months for you to show up, and I'm not letting you escape again!" Is that a collar? Two collars attatched to her hip? "So you noticed? One's reserved for the Hakurei shrine maiden, the other's got your name on it." Tenshi added that with a rather sadistic smirk. I get the impression that she wants to humiliate me.

"Screw that, I'm gone." And away I go! Mystia's stand isn't too far away now, but I can't really shoot back- wait, option! Ion cannon option!
I called on my option and mentally targeted Tenshi, who was launching needle-like bullets along with the odd scarlet laser. The option opened up and fired, though I was too busy watching where I was going and where the next onslaught of bullets would end up to watch it.

[X]Fight back with my normal shot, I can hold out!
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Specify)
[X]Suprise! Bomb that sucker!
[X]Keep fleeing, Mystia and company can't possibly not notice the fact that I'm not really fighting back.
-[X]Try to drop the coolers next to the stand so I can fight properly.
-[X]Call out to them, I don't know how well these things take impacts.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26986
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Cthulhu)

Having a couple dozen tentacles would pretty much eliminate the issue. 'sides, its innate ability of 'catching and throwing away things that get too close' will take care of any close encounters, Tenshi's specialty.
>> No. 26988
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Bahamut - FF9)
>> No. 26989
>>26986
No eldrich abominations please, I want to keep this from getting idiotic.
>> No. 26990
[x] Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Bahamut - FF9)
>> No. 26991
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Bahamut - FF9)
>> No. 26992
[0] Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Bahamut - FF9)
>> No. 26993
File 12552342207.jpg - (31.72KB, 300x459, Rx-93_nu_gundam.jpg) [iqdb]
26993
[x] Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Nu Gundam)
[X]Use those funnels!
>> No. 26994
Becoming Cthulhu isn't even viable. Massive SAN loss on all sides, including your own.
>> No. 26995
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Dr. Octagonapus)

DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS BLAAARG!
>> No. 26996
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Bahamut - FF9)
>> No. 26997
File 125524220150.jpg - (72.41KB, 800x640, galatea.jpg) [iqdb]
26997
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (GTD Galatea)

What can I say, I like battleships~
>> No. 26998
[x]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Sniper)
[x] JARATE
>> No. 27000
[x] Suprise! Bomb that sucker!
[x] Fly towards Mystia's stand as fast as you can.
>> No. 27001
>>26998

can't Jarate with your hands full of cooler.
>> No. 27002
[X]Transform, my hands are too full of cooler to fight back as me. (Bahamut - FF9)

No, can't declare a card, who knows what bombing might do, I don't want to get those who are at Mystia's stand involved, and much to my annoyance I doubt I can last since Tenshi's upping the ante every few seconds. This made it painfully clear that I can't hope to outlast her with my hands occupied, but if I can't beat her as me...

"You're stronger than this! Do you consider me so unworthy of your time that you won't take me seriously?! Show me that power you defeated me with!" As I turned around to execute my attack I noticed Tenshi had drawn her sword and had it spinning in front of her. I quickly dropped altitude once she started firing even more massive lasers, and was stuck trying to dodge and transform, since while I could take a hit I wasn't sure the coolers could.
I concentrated as hard as I could and started to change, human was becoming something else.

"rrrrrrRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH! Stop running away! I will make you my dog, it doesn't matter how long it takes! I will defeat you!" If you knew what I had planned...

I still had a cooler in each hand, but they could now fit snugly in my hands rather than taking up both arms. Why was this?
Well, because where there was once a human, there is now a Bahamut. The size meant I couldn't really dodge anymore but I started charging up my attack regardless.

"Tch, you think that will save you? Hmph. Heheheh..." I didn't like that look, it meant she must be up to something. "So you, who weilded a god's power refuses to fight me with it? How arrogant." She fired off her odd lasers repeatedly, and it hurt. Unlike Meta-Ridley, Bahamut can take damage from any point on his body which in turn made my job harder, but the plus side to all this is that Tenshi is now a freakishly easy target, and that I'm done charging.
Perhaps she saw it coming, perhaps she tried to dodge, but the satisfying, massive, blinding explosion occuring where Tenshi just was is more than enough to tell me she's been taken care of. Or at least going to be stuck licking her wounds long enough for me to finally deliver this ice cream. I figure I should change back as well so I don't spook anyone I don't mean to.

After realising I actually overshot Mystia's stand I started flying twoards it again and landed without further incident. Coincidentally I was met with some rather shocked expressions since I'm pretty sure I was being Bahamut before I flew over. Despite that I place the coolers on the ground next to the stand and greet everyone. "Hello everyone, enjoy the fireworks?

"I almost feel sorry for whoever you just blasted. What was that?" Wriggle spoke up first, recovering from the shock first.

"That would be Bahamut, and the spell used was Mega Flare." There wasn't a whole lot for me to do except recover from using that. It's about the same as a full spellcard to pull off but that meant it was one less card to use.

"That doesn't look anything like what that hell crow used!" Cirno piped up next, wings shaking out of... excitement? "This means I really have to step up my game or I'll never beat you!"

Yeah, Cirno's enthusiasm smashes clean through negativity. Still, there's ice cream waiting to be eaten and I'm not sure if anyone here has had any before. "On an unrelated note, has anyone here had ice cream before?"

"Oh yeah! That shopkeep's got some in his ice box thing, he doesn't let people have it too often, the flavors he's got are supposed to be from the outside." Once more with feeling, eh Cirno?

"I ask because I brought some, though whatever you don't eat you'll need to keep cool." I open up one cooler and show them the ice cream in question.

"That's a lot♪ Just how much did you get?♪" Mystia seemed interested at least, as well as everyone else.

"Enough to last a few days, maybe." I'm used to sweet things not lasting more than a day or two, and Cirno seems like she'd enjoy this. "So pick what you'd like, it's all yours."

"Both containers are filled right? Maybe you could share the other ice cream with someone." Maybe Wriggle has the right idea...

The ice cream?
[X]Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[X]One cooler has a couple gallons of ice cream easily, ask to take the spare.

Location?
[X]Where to next? (specify)
[X]Stick around, ice cream needs eating.

Readiness?
[X]There's no way Tenshi is down for the count, stay on high alert and anticipate ambushes.
[X]She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.
[X]Tenshi's probably learned her lesson, take it easy.
>> No. 27004
[x] Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[x] The Hakurei Shrine.
[x] She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.

We could always bring back more ice cream sometime.
>> No. 27005
[X]Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.

[X]Stick around, ice cream needs eating.

[X]Tenshi's probably learned her lesson, take it easy.
>> No. 27006
[x]Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[x]Stick around, ice cream needs eating.
[x] She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.
>> No. 27007
The ice cream?
[x] Ask to share

Location?
[x]Try to see how things are at the Shrine as to pick up Nari.
[X]Return and stick around, ice cream needs eating.

I figured that we should stick around while things return to normal around Gensokyo, since that party did throw things out of whack for most of the day.

But I think we should try to see if we could pick up Nari in case she gets worried about Wade before having some ice cream.

Readiness?
[X]She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.

Or at the least need new clothes.
>> No. 27008
[x]Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[x]Stick around, ice cream needs eating.
[x] She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.
>> No. 27009
[X]One cooler has a couple gallons of ice cream easily, ask to take the spare.
[X]Go back and share some ice cream with Tenshi.

Maybe we can cross a name off our enemy list.
>> No. 27010
[X]One cooler has a couple gallons of ice cream easily, ask to take the spare.
[X]Go back and share some ice cream with Tenshi.
>> No. 27011
[0] Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[1] Stick around, ice cream needs eating.
[2] She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.
>> No. 27012
[x] Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[x] Stick around, ice cream needs eating.
[x] She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.
>> No. 27013
[X]One cooler has a couple gallons of ice cream easily, ask to take the spare.
[X]Go back and share some ice cream with Tenshi.

HUMILIATION
>> No. 27014
[x] Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[x] Stick around, ice cream needs eating.
[x] She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.
>> No. 27015
[x] Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[x] Stick around, ice cream needs eating.
[x] She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high strung.
>> No. 27016
'Is that me? Am I on fire?'
----
[X]Leave both, it's for Cirno anyways.
[X]Stick around, ice cream needs eating.
[X]She's probably licking her wounds, no need to be overly high-strung.

"The ice cream's for Cirno, I certainly don't need it." Besides, if I want more I can always bring more in from the Outside.

"Then let's get started!" Cirno happily grabs a quart container and a spoon before eating right out of the container. Coincidentally that's how I eat containers of ice cream too, so I've got no issues with it.

"Looks good~ I think I'll try some too~" Rumia has been rather quiet the last couple times I've visited... I wonder why that is.

"Cirno, use a dish! What if somebody else wants some?" Wriggle seemed somewhat annoyed as she pulled out another container and handed it to Mystia, who in turn set out four bowls and started scooping it out.

"I guess it is kind of rude to those who want to eat out of that container, but why should it stop others?" Truth be told I didn't understand why it was such a fuss, nor why I was getting stared at. "What? Some kind of cultural taboo?"

"You've never heard of an indirect kiss?♪" Mystia filled the bowls with the sweet stuff and handed them to everyone but Cirno, who already has her own container.

"No." To be honest it sounded kind of stupid, but I don't want to say it.

"Well, there's an example right there." Wriggle pointed at Cirno, who is a good way into her container. "If you ate out of her container or used her spoon you would get her saliva in your mouth, hence the indirect part."

"Huh, never knew that." It did sound like mass overreaction to me, but who am I to judge?

I was keeping an eye out for Tenshi just in case, since I doubt very seriously that just one shot would be enough to take her out, and my awareness let me hear her before I saw her. "She's still going I see..."

"Who?♪" Mystia seemed worried now, she must've guessed that I was refering to the celestial I blasted.

"Tenshi Hinanai." I finish off the bowl in short order since I know I won't be able to just ditch her this time.

"That angry peach-hat girl? She's no problem." Cirno's certainly confident.

I step out away from the stand so it wouldn't get damaged in the coming fight, which was good considering the fact that a rock was flying at me pointy-side twoards my face. I sidestep it and look at where it came from.

"You... That was more like it." And she's... completely unscathed. The large, charred rock she floated in on told me she used it to block the powerful blast.

"Don't you give up?" Rhetorical, I know, but I felt like saying it.

"Not until I have you under my heel." Tenshi hopped off her rock and declared a border of duel before I could even try to talk her out of it.

Border Set
Opponent:
[Celestial of the Aurora]
Tenshi Hinanai

Tenshi pulled out her gold sword and faced me. "Once I have everyone who ever crossed me forced into a collar with a chain in my hand I'll be free to do what I want, when I want! You just happen to be the most convenient!"

[X]Swords beat out fists in melee range, stick to ranged attacks.
[X]Swords are useless once you get in her face, close the distance!
[X]Change into another form. (Specify)
[X]Spellcards operate differently in melees, try some out on her.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27018
[X]Change into another form. (Sol Badguy)

If she wants a melee, let's give it to her in style.
>> No. 27019
[X]Change into another form. (Sol Badguy)
>> No. 27020
[x] Change into another form. (Sol Badguy)
>> No. 27021
[X]Change into another form. (Sol Badguy)

yes.
>> No. 27022
[X]Change into another form. (Sol Badguy)
>> No. 27023
[X]Change into another form. (Metroid Prime, both Exo-Skeleton, then if she destroys that, Core)

Sure, we may not be able to fight her in the air in the Exo-Skeleton form, but Metroid Prime is basically immune to all her attacks. Completely true if she doesn't use the Fazon pools left behind as the Core.

Lets hope Marisa isn't nearby to see it.
>> No. 27024
I think becoming Sol Badguy wins this vote. Writing.

>>27023
First of all, it's Phazon, not fazon.
Second, while not a bad idea, the reason Metroid Prime Exo was only vulnerable to Power, Wave, Ice, and Plasma was the fact that the Space Pirates had attempted to contain it prior to the battle and as a result gained immunity to conventional weapons. Exo has no experience with Tenshi's brand of magic so odds are it would still be effective.
Metroid Prime Core would only be invulnerable until she realises that fact, after which that form would be even more ill-suited to deal with Tenshi since all it has is a ramming attack, a ground shockwave and a metroid summon.
>> No. 27025
[X]Change into another form. (Sol Badguy)

When the going gets tough, the tough reach for bigger guns. Or something like that.
Regardless, fist weapons aren't exactly what I'd call a proper counter to an angry sword weilding peach hat so I decide to change form to something a little more apropriate. The changes aren't as great as when I became a fleet, Meta-Ridley, or Bahamut, but Sol Badguy is flat-out better suited to melee. The only problem was if Tenshi started pulling out spellcards, but I hoped it'd be a while before then, if at all. "Let's go already." Voice still changed to match the form though, which is good for a convincing disguise. I suppose I'd better stop rambling since Tenshi just threw another rock at me. I sidestepped it again and closed what little distance there was with a flying kick, which Tenshi blocked quite handily.

"Can't face me as you? Too scared?" Tenshi almost slung me away, though I kicked off before then and landed quite cleanly some distance away.

"Fists versus a sword isn't exactly fair y'know." Another rock, this time I blasted it away with a burst of fire from my sword before closing the distance and clashing swords.

"Homing Yin-Yang orbs weren't fair either!" We kept locking blades for another few seconds before I got my first hit in via flaming foot, which launched Tenshi away and let me juggle her with a few more hits before she launched another four rocks at me, after which she thrust her sword into the ground and launched me into the air with a sudden upheaval. I almost got away with my recovery except for one thing.
She was waiting. She launched into a frenzy of slashes as I descended, half of which I couldn't even deflect properly from my position and as a result was now somewhat sore.

"I don't even remember any of that!" Reasoning seems completely out of the question, but maybe I could convince her to back off before I had to resort to Alexander, Meta, Gilgamesh or something along those lines. Regardless I launch a fire wave before executing a higher flying kick, the latter of which Tenshi didn't see coming, so my foot made good friends with her head while I launched myself away with another fireball, closing the distance again.

"Lies! You know of which I speak, you attempt to decieve me to save yourself!" That last strike didn't even make her flinch! Just what is she capable of? She answered that by tossing out another rock which spewed out red needle bolts while Tenshi tried to get close enough to throw me into it. My sword had other ideas.

"Don't you think I'd be kicking your ass clear across the forest if I did?" Now she was taking advantage of the fact that Sol Badguy didn't have easily spammable laser spewing rocks and I was slowly being forced on the defensive.

"You told me that I was not worth your time at the end of that fight! I have no reason to believe you're taking me seriously!" She's picking up speed too? No, she's just that fluid in her movements now, I'm having to spend way too much time guarding to put up a serious offensive. But she seemed to be straining herself n-

"AUGH!" A sudden rock thrust into my gut didn't feel good in the slightest. The only upside is that Tenshi appears to be breaking a sweat now...

[X]Press the attack, she can't have that much left in her!
[X]No dice, change form again. (Specify)
[X]Spellcard! (Specify)
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27026
[x] Go for broke. DRAGON INSTALL!
>> No. 27027
[x] Turn into a swarm of metal locust; eat her clothes.
[x] Turn into Queen Alien.

Creepy time.
>> No. 27028
[x] Go for broke. DRAGON INSTALL!
>> No. 27029
[x] Go for broke. DRAGON INSTALL SEKKAI!
>> No. 27030
[x] Go for broke. DRAGON INSTALL!
>> No. 27031
>>[X] CHANGE! GETTER ONE!

[X] Turn into a swarm of metal locust; eat her clothes.
[X] Turn into Queen Alien.

Aside from having a naked Tenshi in tentacle range this would be a good possibility to humiliate her a bit. Much to her liking, probably.
>> No. 27032
[0] Go for broke. DRAGON INSTALL!
>> No. 27033
>>27031

I think we can hold back on trying to get into a sexy situation, since yesterday in gensokyo Wade did have sex with a demon goddess MILF.

But I wonder if Nari and Wade might end up sharing Aya.
>> No. 27035
[X]No dice, change form again. (Dark Samus)
>> No. 27038
>>27031
>>27033
Actually that thought process ended at the locust. I wasn't aiming for tentacle sex; it would be somewhat implied - what with the tail and mouth-tongue - but the Queen Alien would not make that great of a tentacle monster. Rather, I wanted to scare the fuck out of her. Everything in great detail: from the slimy skin, rancid breath, bony figure, acid drool, razor sharp teeth and talons, the blood curdling roars and scraping noises of her tail.

If you remember the old arcade game, she soared through the air, landed on you, and smacked every party-member who wasn't at the edge of the screen to jump from her tail. Said tail would even disappear and descend from above to pierce you and throw you across the room. Then she'd call in random soldiers or face-huggers to get in your way, or scream for every boss to stampede through the room.

I was thinking of some kind of splitting beat down like what we did with the ships with this idea. I was originally going to suggest Predator (invisibility, weapons and all that) but I figured bigger is better; and if I remember right, pretty damn agile.
>> No. 27039
[x] Go for broke. DRAGON INSTALL!
>> No. 27041
You guys do realise that you're not being specific, and as such I do not have to treat it as such?

>>27038
I was going to dismiss this as more perversion, but you do raise some good points here. That sort of thing would be an all or nothing attack at this point, but it might've done the job too.

---

[X]Go for broke. DRAGON INSTALL!

Sol Badguy was a good idea, but Faust might've been better since I actually use him. Some practice, getting stronger, and I might be able to face Tenshi head on in that form, but as it stands, and as I batter away another rock, I'd wind up being fuel for some kind of weird dominatrix fetish or something since she wants to put a collar on me instead of herself.
I block and counter another flurry of slashes as I considered what I'm going to do next. Obviously continuing like this is the equlivant of intentionally running into a bullet but... Duh, dragon install. I'll turn myself into a dragon and see if I can't beat her that way. My options are numerous: Meta-Ridley, Bahamut in his various forms, Palma, and Kaiser all come to mind. And since I'm conveniently indecisive I decide to flying kick Tenshi's rock back at her to give myself more room to utelise bits from all of them.
And hope that I don't burn myself out. That would be bad, especially before this is over.

I let Sol Badguy lose his form and start to think about what would work best in this scenario.

Obviously, agility is in, a way to minimize the areas I could take damage is in, power is in...
Gold claws exist where my fingers and toes once were, a black, silver and gold sleek, well-toned body replaced Sol's, a large pair of matching wing frames, and a pair of smaller ones formed out of my back before an energy membrane hummed to life between the frames. A long tail lay behind me now as well. My head is now akin to a dragon's, with three natural-looking horns jutting out behind my head, as well as firey eyes. And it was all only about two feet taller than my usual height.

Please wait warmly, Tenshi is picking her jaw up off the floor.
"About time! This is no god's power, but that looks impressive and imposing all on it's own!" Tenshi slammed her blade into the ground and I lept backwards to avoid the pillar that would've tossed me into the air had I let it strike.

"I take it you're happy now?" A gold laser eminated from my mouth and tore through the pillar, slicing it in half.

"You seem to be taking me seriously now, it'll do." Tenshi responded by tossing out more of those damned bullet spewing rocks, as well as closing the gap since I landed. I had to bring both sets of claws up to block one strike, but she must not have factored in my breath. One inhalation later and I was spewing fireballs, or maybe MegaFlareballs, at the girl who chose to go into melee range. A kick later and I was free to clean the field of those annoying bullets and take a few more shots at Tenshi. The celestial brought that large floating rock in to not only block, but to try and counter the attack.
To my suprise, it worked. A large pointy rock empowered by a scarlet laser battered through the fireballs and almost hit me. Had I not seen it coming I most certaily would have.
Now Tenshi was focusing on firing laser after laser, not really watching her own stamina. I was getting battered pretty badly, but I kept up the laser breath to wear her down just as fast.

Her spell shield broke, but the duel border did not dissipate as I had hoped. Instead Tenshi got up and produced a spellcard, and declared it.

[X]I don't know how many cards I have to go through, stick with less draining attacks.
[X]Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.
[X]Mega Flare, Kaiser Breath, Meteor Storm, enough missiles, bombs, and laser breath to wipe a small country off the map. Why am I bothering to play nice?
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27043
[X]Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.

Its better this way. Even though Sol Badguy is awesome, turning into a humanoid was kinda lame. We should stick to monsters and such.
>> No. 27044
[X] Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.
>> No. 27045
[x] Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.
>> No. 27046
[X]Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.

Try to drive the point home without wearing Wade out.

But Wade should learn how to graze SWR style, that'll make things easier for him.
>> No. 27047
[X]I don't know how many cards I have to go through, stick with less draining attacks.
>> No. 27048
[x] Mega Flare, Kaiser Breath, Meteor Storm, enough missiles, bombs, and laser breath to wipe a small country off the map. Why am I bothering to play nice?

I want to break her.
>> No. 27049
>>27048
Broken masochist tenshi? Sounds good to me.
[x] Mega Flare, Kaiser Breath, Meteor Storm, enough missiles, bombs, and laser breath to wipe a small country off the map. Why am I bothering to play nice?
>> No. 27050
[x] Mega Flare, Kaiser Breath, Meteor Storm, enough missiles, bombs, and laser breath to wipe a small country off the map. Why am I bothering to play nice?
>> No. 27051
[0] Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.
>> No. 27052
[x] Mega Flare, Kaiser Breath, Meteor Storm, enough missiles, bombs, and laser breath to wipe a small country off the map. Why am I bothering to play nice?

She wants to be taken seriously, after all. May as well give her what she wants.
>> No. 27053
[X]Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.
>> No. 27056
>No Installed Volcanic Viper.

Son. I am disappoint.
>> No. 27057
>>27049
Why does everyone assume Tenshi enjoys electrical shocks to her nether reigons?
---
[X]Moderate, simple when I can, blast when I can't, Mega Flare as needed.

I can't hold back or Tenshi will never accept the outcome, nor can I put on a show when I don't know how many times she'll get back up. I imagine if I did collapse from burning myself out I'll wake up chained to a wall with a leather-clad Tenshi standing at the ready with a whip.
I shudder inwardly at the thought.

It seems she's summoning large numbers of bullet shooting rocks, some of which obstructed the bullet flow to create safe zones which were conveniently just a shade too small to permit me to completely escape the bullets whittling away my stamina. She was also keeping her distance, so I need to convince her to quit that, my arguement coming in the form of laser breath needling through the stones to try and strike the celestial, who was in turn leaping from stone to stone to avoid my relentless assault before stomping one of the rocks over my head to try to strike me. I settle for catching the rock and throwing it away while Tenshi was trying to make me fly again via rock, and I decided to just close the distance and get this card over with. Tenshi knocked me away but I grabbed her leg with my tail and hoisted her in the air, making a note of the pattern of her panties, white with red frills, and started slamming her into her own stones until her spell shield broke once more.

And she got right back up, generating another spell shield in the process. "Not bad, but I refuse to be defeated that easily. I've been training non-stop in between my normal, boring life and can take far more punishment than you can dish out!" This time she rushed me, but my attacks didn't even make her flinch. The result was a few painful hits before I could get away, but Tenshi was doggedly pursuing me.

I didn't want to try and counter a hyper-armor Tenshi, so Mega Flare it is. I leap upwards and let my wings carry me just out of her reach before launching the deadly projectile, causing a satisfying explosion where Tenshi once was. Her shield broke again, and she rose up again. "How many times are you going to do that?!" My voice was now letting people hear how a dragon might sound. It carries a nice 'don't even think about messing with me' kind of feel.

"I think the question should be how many times are you going to be able to just jump right back up? From what I can tell you've got one incredibly durable shield, while I call upon many more weaker ones." Tenshi started spinning her sword in front of her again. "I think you've put all the proverbial eggs in one basket, hoping that will satisfy me." She fired off a massive laser which I narrowly grazed. "I promise I'll take good care of you~"

I flip Tenshi the bird, then promply guard against another laser. "So your plan is to-"

"Make Reimu and yourself my pets for starters, from there I don't know. I wonder if I could ever tame Yukarin..." Laser after laser after laser! Does this girl even have stamina limits? Is this even legal by spellcard rules?

"Why do this at all?" I punched through the next laser with Kaiser Breath, nailing Tenshi in the process.

"Heaven is boring, there's nothing to do there! But I don't want father to worry, so I don't stay out too long. So when your home bores you, but you can't leave, what do you do?" Tenshi's shield looks a bit stronger this time, what is she up to? "The answer is obvious, bring those interesting people home!"

"Simpler solution: Try to be friends with them!" More laser breath, now I'm really having to pick up the pace.

"Ugh, you sound like a prime candidate for becoming a celestial. I'll have to fix that!" Now she was bouncing lasers off stones to try and limit my movement, though I countered by dropping bombs and firing missiles. This girl is not what I expected a celestial to be.

[X]A strong shield means a strong spell, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
[X]Get physical with her.
[X]Nuke her spell and hope it's her last.
[X]Change form. (specify)
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27060
File 125538661693.jpg - (362.53KB, 575x874, doomcomic.jpg) [iqdb]
27060
[x]Change form. (Doomguy)
[x]A strong shield means a strong spell, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
-[x] "You have strong shield! That means you have a strong spell!
[x]Get physical with her.
-[x] "Rip and tear!"

grammatical errors intended
>> No. 27061
[x] A strong shield means a strong spell, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
[x] Get ready to nuke if you have to.
>> No. 27063
[x] A strong shield means a strong spell, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
[x] Get ready to nuke if you have to.
>> No. 27064
[X]Get physical with her.
[X]"At close range your lasers mean nothing."
>> No. 27066
[X]Get physical with her.
[X]'White with red frills, uh?'
>> No. 27067
File 125538850595.jpg - (732.55KB, 1426x2000, 055_331r.jpg) [iqdb]
27067
>>27057
>Why does everyone assume Tenshi enjoys electrical shocks to her nether reigons?
>> No. 27069
[x] A strong shield means a strong spell, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
[x] Get ready to nuke if you have to.
>> No. 27070
>>27064
>>27065
>>27066
Watch as Wade becomes Tenshi's dog because anon felt like being perverts.
>> No. 27071
[0] A strong shield means a strong spell, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
[1] Get ready to nuke if you have to.
>> No. 27072
Useless writefag answer post ahead.

>>27067
...
I thought the idea was to get me to write, not introduce me to highly distracting porn doujin.
That's not quite how I visualise Iku and Tenshi anyways, no amount of that will change my mind.

>>27070
It's their call, I don't mind writing a dominating Tenshi.

And one question: What is a Volcanic Viper?
>> No. 27073
>>27072

It's one of Sol Badguy's special attacks.

Dragon Install was another one.
>> No. 27074
[x] A strong shield means a strong spell, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
[x] Get ready to nuke if you have to.

Sounds to be a good course.

And we don't need to settle for a messed up in the head girl.

When we have a good shot with:
Loyal shapely cat girl
Good fun loving 17 year old
Oni loli
Possible Doll Magician (if what Mima said is true)

And that's not counting for what occurs in the future.
>> No. 27075
Man, Anon has got me somewhat confused about what route it wants to pursue. Some want a Yukari route, others want to give Reimu a chance, I think at least one isn't opposed to the idea of a Yuuka route, and a couple want a harem.
---
[X]A strong spell means a strong shield, crash it and maybe she'll fall right along with it.
-[X]Be ready to nuke if you have to.

Let's face it: Tenshi using the little shield approach to try and turtle her way through my dragon form is working. I can't try to turtle back when she's got such a strong offensive, but something tells me I can at least force a draw if nothing else. Maybe knock her out long enough to vanish.

Well, I have bouncing lasers to deal with and a peach hat to beat up, though I know she's waiting for me to close the distance so she can try to pummel me up close. "This is a fine duel, but I don't want to be burnt out the rest of the day."

"Then give up already!" She's rotating as fast as I fly- Wait, how well do celestials take excessive spinning? I pick up the pace even more, opting to batter through the rocks with explosions and laser breath until Tenshi had to stop, at which point I stopped my flight and closed in on the celestial, blasting her with Kaiser Breath once more, then snatched her up off the rock while she's dizzy, charged up another Mega Flare and threw her down at the ground, followed very shortly by a Mega Flare.
The fact that the rocks vanished told me that worked, but Tenshi got up again.

"[Scarlet Weather Rasphody of All Mankind]!" Tenshi drew a spellcard and her sword one more time, and the duel arena rose up into the atmosphere. I briefly wondered how, or what either of us was breathing right now. Regardless, Tenshi was flooding the arena with bullets and lasers, while I'm just about burnt out.

Well, I'm not letting her win, that's for sure.

I started charging something that is either my most brilliant attack or my dumbest yet.
Tenshi got two clean lasers of before I was done, but it was irrelevent. I had already fired.
Brilliant meteors that left a laser trail struck the duel area, causing blinding explosions that shook the pillars of stone, then made them crumble. There was no floor anymore, though the arena was still there. As a result Tenshi fell, and I'm being dragged down right along with her without any appreciable flight capacity now that I'm exhausted and forced out of my dragon form. I still tried to slow us down, but ground came to meet shield faster than I could react, and as a result there's now a crater, though to my suprise the duel border remained intact until mere moments later when it failed and I landed on Tenshi, who was equally tired.

I'm vaguely aware of Cirno and friends now...

[X]Comfy peach hat. Rest.
[X]Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27076
See, now's the time for getting physical.
>> No. 27078
>>27072
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSGBoJPWQgc

Volcanic Viper is the flaming uppercut, he does the first Installed one at 0:42 on chipp, with the huge flame pillar. All of these are Dragon Install combos.
>> No. 27081
[0] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
>> No. 27082
[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
>> No. 27083
[X] Bosom! Small bosom, but bosom all the same!
[X] Comfy bosom, must snuggle.

Tenshi's body would feel divine. A panacea for weariness.
>> No. 27084
[X] Bosom! Small bosom, but bosom all the same!
[X] Comfy bosom, must snuggle.
>> No. 27085
>>27083

No bad! That'd only encourage her.

[X]Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.

Best choice to do

And if we were to use any girl as a pillow it'd wouldn't be Tenshi.
>> No. 27086
[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
>> No. 27087
>>27085

But Tenshi is a celestial. She has a heavenly body.

Don't tell me you wouldn't want to hug a heavenly body.
>> No. 27088
>>27087

Not when the heavenly body is trying to put a collar on us.
>> No. 27089
>>27088

What if we collar her first?
>> No. 27090
>>27089

I was actually thinking of transforming into a Dark Archon and mind controlling her.
>> No. 27091
[x] Eat her peaches
[x] Take her sword
[x] Throw her to Rumia as a snack
>> No. 27092
>>27089
>>27090
I'm thinking I left you guys alone too long again.
Besides, if it were me, I'd want to snuggle Iku more.

>>27091
Except that celestials are poison to youkai, and I don't think Rumia would appreciate being poisoned, nor would her friends be happy about it.
>> No. 27093
>>27092

>I'd want to snuggle Iku more

THIS IS ACCEPTABLE.

Does she have a route at all though?
>> No. 27095
>>27087

I'd rather hug Yukari or Nari, both are softer and not trying to put collars on us.
>> No. 27096
>>27093
If anon wills it, and is willing to stay on target I see no reason why not. I chose to lock anon out of certain character routes due to the fact that the focus would shift to their group instead of the shrine. Iku's not really bound to one area or even any canon characters, and I imagine even if her focus is in heaven it covers the majority, if not the entirety, of Gensokyo. So it's not like Wade would have to go to Iku's home to get a slice of her heaven.
Not that Anon's really focused on the shrine much either...
>> No. 27097
[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put your collar on Tenshi
>> No. 27098
>>27097
Oh, oh. Sick burn.

[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.
>> No. 27099
[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.

That's actually quite a good idea.
>> No. 27100
>>27085
[X] Bosom! Small bosom, but bosom all the same!
[X] Comfy bosom, must snuggle.
>> No. 27101
>>27097
Nari: "W... Wade..? do you give collars to every Girl you meet? You're terrible!"

...Who am I kidding?

[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.
>> No. 27102
[x] Eat her "peaches "
[x] Take her "sword"
[x] Throw her to Rumia as a "snack"


[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.
>> No. 27103
[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.
>> No. 27104
[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.
>> No. 27105
[x] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[x] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.
>> No. 27106
>>27101
D'awww.
>> No. 27107
>>27096

Well some folks seem to be less inclined towards the shrine folk, especially Reimu. and that's why I want to at least give Reimu a chance to shine.

Suika is fun loving oniloli (a horny one too in this)
Mima's mischevious naughty 'evil spirit' that bugs Reimu at times.

I do seriously feel that Reimu's terribly underrated, and the fact that most writers want to play her up as a bitch doesn't help that.
>> No. 27108
[X] Try to keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
[X] Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.
>> No. 27109
[X] Bosom! Small bosom, but bosom all the same!
[X] Comfy bosom, must snuggle.
>> No. 27110
>>27107
Reimu is a huge douche
>> No. 27111
>>27107
Then there's a major difference between myself and most writers then, I don't really think of Reimu as being a bitch.
But I think I have some unusual views of the characters to begin with, seeing as I made Tenshi have a dominatrix fetish instead of a masochist.
---
[X]Keep it together, this is no time to lay on a girl.
-[X]Put the collar meant for you, on Tenshi.

First order of buisness, get off this weird girl before she takes advantage of the opportunity. This proves somewhat difficult since I'm tired, sore, and in dire need of one of Alice's massages. Regardless, I force my protesting body off the suprisingly soft celestial and get into a sitting position next to her since that's all I really feel like doing, other that putting that collar on her instead of me, which is next on my made-up to do list.
I detach the collar from its loop and carefully put it on the dazed celestial, taking note of the chain attached to it as I admired how it looked, only somewhat aware of the fact that Tenshi is waking up. Wait... Waking up?

"Nnngh... huh? What is goi-" She cut herself short as she felt the collar around her neck, eyes widening in realisation of what I just did. A blush colored her cheeks and a furious blaze lit in her eyes when she also realised we have an audiance. "Wade, I'm going to strap you down and do things to you that will make you wet yourself when you so much as hear my name." I get the impression I just made things many times worse for myself as she took off the collar, forced me down in my weakened state and started to put it on me instead. I'm too tired to really force her off either, especially since it looks like she can still move around with no trouble at all. I could swear I heard some kind of irritated voice coming closer. Not Tenshi...

"Eldest daughter, what are you doing?!" I vaguely remember her... Wait, Iku Nagae? There's no mistaking the youkai oarfish, with purple hair, a white and red outfit, and that scarf of hers that can turn into a drill. "This is highly unbecoming of a celestial!"

"What do I care? He humiliated me not once, but twice now! Retribution is in order!" She managed to get it around my neck despite my best efforts, and Tenshi now had my arms pinned so I can't just take it back off. I couldn't call for help either for some reason...

"Then settle it with a private duel, mortals aren't meant to be brought to heaven before judgement." Iku won't budge on the matter, but Tenshi is just as stubborn, if not more so.

"That's not enough for me, Iku! Leaving me at his mercy and walking away the first time, collaring me the second... people just don't get away with this!" I can't even really move either. What's with Tenshi's collars that makes her immune to them but renders me helpless? I'm not Superman dammit, I don't have a kryptonite weakness!

"You brought such things on yourself, no one else is to blame for your foolhardy actions." Iku took that Saturday Night Fever pose and- crap.
A bolt of lightning surged through Tenshi and myself, with Iku only just realising this fact as she saw me twitch uncontrollably. "Oh no, my apologies! I meant to strike only the eldest daughter, not you!" I wave it off, but point to the collar before she floats off. "Oh yes, this cannot be allowed to continue... Why I haven't told Lord Hinanai about this is beyond me, it's unbecoming of an enlightened being... There, that should do it." Iku now had the collar in her hand, and pushed the stunned Tenshi off me before unleashing more voltage through the chain. "Now I'm going to take you home, and I am not kidding when I say I'll make you helpless if you resist." There's a hard, commanding edge to her voice that Tenshi recoiled away from momentarily.

"I refuse!" Tenshi detached the chain from herself and threw it at me as Iku let loose another bolt through it. My only thought on the matter is: Not again... Iku had to dodge another rock thrown at her while Tenshi ran away.

[X]Ask Iku for help.
[X]Ask Mystia's group for help.
[X]I'm fine.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27112
>>27110

How true. Yuuka on the other hand...
>> No. 27117
[x]Ask Iku for help.
>> No. 27119
[x]Ask Iku for help.
>> No. 27120
>>27115

Hey now, we've got to visit the shrine. You can't forget that Nari is there.

[X] Ask Iku for help.
-[X] If she could get you to the shrine, that would be great.

If we can't snuggle Tenshi, snuggling Nari will lift our spirits.
>> No. 27121
[X] Ask Iku for help.
-[X] If she could get you to the shrine, that would be great.
>> No. 27122
[X] Ask Iku for help.
-[X] If she could get you to the shrine, that would be great.
>> No. 27123
[X] Ask Iku for help.
-[X] If she could get you to the shrine, that would be great.
-[x] Thank her regardless for saving her

If you get to the shrine
- [x] Try not to make excess noise or reference any involvement in one of Gensokyo's wildest parties.

Reimu might have calmed down at the moment, but she might be hung over still.

If Iku can't help
-[x] Ask Mystia's group for help.
>> No. 27124
[0] Ask Iku for help.
-[1] If she could get you to the shrine, that would be great.
>> No. 27125
[x] I'm fine.

Let Iku get Tenshi back to heaven.
>> No. 27147
Update coming tomorrow, for some reason the site wouldn't let me acess it earlier.
As a result, update is overdue.
>> No. 27154
[X]Ask Iku for help.
-[X]If she could get you to the shrine, that would be great.

I'm a royal mess. Not only am I tired and sore, but now I've had electroshock therapy via lightning bolts. Toss in the fact that I'm now smoking of all things and the odds of be getting anywhere without something trying to eat me is slim to none. As such I should ask for help.

"I-Iku... If you're not busy..." She hasn't even gone off to pursue Tenshi yet. That's nice of her. "Co-could you... drop me off... at the Hakurei shrine?..."

"Certainly, one does not harm another without taking responsibility for it." Iku must've picked up on the fact that I can't really move and scooped me up in her arms. I managed to wave goodbye to Mystia's group in a rather feeble fashion before Iku took off, going in the direction of the Hakurei shrine. Now that I thought about it, I think Tenshi is running that way too.

And somehow, despite being in considerable pain I can't help but look at her every thirty seconds or so. She is attractive...
Iku must've been oblivious to it or just focused on her flight to the shrine to make it as quick as her leisurely pace allows. I don't mind at all.
Eventually we do make it to the Shrine and it seems Tenshi beat us there, if the celestial smashed into the ground is any indication. I also notice her second collar is missing, she can't've gotten Reimu could she? Nah, Reimu's got it. If she were in a better mood I wouldn't be so worried over that sort of thing.

"Wade, are you sure about this? The Hakurei shrine maiden appears to be in a foul mood." Iku slowed down ever so slightly to try and give me time to tell her otherwise, to let her know of another place to take me where there wasn't an angry shrine maiden.

"Just drop me off, you don't need to stick around for this." I tried to sound like it was no big deal. I don't think it worked too well.

"You're hardly in any condition to face her you know..." She must've deal with the angry miko Reimu before if she's trying to get me to change my mind.

I shook my head. "It'll be okay Iku. Also, thank you for getting Tenshi off me, who knows what she would've done if you hadn't showed up." I gave her a full smile to try and get the point across.

"You are welcome, if you believe you can do this then I won't stop you." Not convinced in the slightest.

"Hey! Are you going to give him here or what?" So she can't be that hung over if she's shouting. Iku and I both flinched at her tone, now there really was no going back.
Iku handed me off to the annoyed miko then picked up Tenshi and flew off, giving me a wave goodbye in the process. I returned it as best I could.

"You. Just what do you do in the morning that results in you smelling like burnt bacon? You don't look much better." Wait, is Reimu actually carrying me? And is that one of Tenshi's collars in her hand? "And why do you seem to attract the attention of every girl with a bigger bust size than mine?" Wait, is she really sober? "Honestly, it's like you're a magnet for huge knockers!" Alcohol on her breath, no wonder she doesn't seem hung over, she must've gotten drunk again when she saw the mess. "I'm glad you weren't involved in this fiasco, I would've had to do something horrible to you if you were." No discussing the party. At all. At last she set me down on one of those sleeping bag/bed things. "You're not going anywhere right now, I'll be back in a minute."

I think Reimu is ultimately the scariest girl I'll ever meet. Still cute though.

A curious murr and an inqusitive sniff later and at least I have company. "Hello Nari." I started rubbing her fluffy back since she's in cat form.

[X]Ask Nari something. (Specify)
[X]Apologise for making her worry.
[X]Snuggle the cat.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27155
[X]Apologise for making her worry.
[X]Snuggle the cat.
>> No. 27156
[X]Apologise for making her worry.
[X]Snuggle the cat.

'The being known as Felis catus is well known to act as substitute of other races' females as the intercourse partner'
>> No. 27157
[X]Apologise for making her worry.
[X]Snuggle the cat.

We can ask her stuff the next day in the normal world. Right now it's reassurences and snuggles.

Hopefully we can talk with Reimu more after this. And it's not Wade fault he attracts various types of attention from curvy ladies. (Though I think Tenshi would be on of the few smaller than her)

But thank goodness Suika bailed you out when she did.
>> No. 27158
[X] Apologize for making her worry.
[X] Snuggle the cat.

Our personal curvy snugglebuddy.
>> No. 27166
I don't know why I get so paranoid about how much people like this story.
Though I am no longer as dissapointed at the lack of activity here, since there's another two CYOAs being started here and my first thread finally got pushed off the front page. It was kind of depressing having all four of my threads still up on the front page after a month.
---
[X]Apologise for making her worry.
[X]Snuggle the cat.

I scoot Nari onto my lap, hold her belly-side up and proceed to snuggle her while scratching behind her ears. The result was a loud purr and Nari kneading empty air while looking at me in that smug fashion only a cat could have.

"Sorry about making you worry like that, I hope you didn't have too bad a time here." Nari gave me one look and curled up on my chest. "Yeah, yeah, 'shut up and rub me'." She gave my hand a lick in response.

"You understand that cat?" Reimu is in the doorway now, carrying a change of clothes that look like... When did I fail to notice that my duffel bag is missing? "I think this got left here by Yukari, it's got her smell on it." She holds up the bag for emphasis. "She was using it as a pillow too. Don't know why that is, seeing as there's a crowbar in here."

"Thank you then. Also I've spent over nine years with Nari here, I picked up a few things along the way." I accepted the clothes from Reimu and... "Uhh, Reimu?"

"Huh? Oh, right." She turned around at least...
Changing takes no time at all, and Reimu wasted no more time on getting ready to do whatever it is she's going to do. "Alright, lay on your stomach. I'm going to return the favor." What?

Nari hopped out of my lap and it clicked as to what she's going to do. At least, what I think she's going to do. "So, now what?"

"This." Okay, she did mean a massage. I was afraid she would do something strange in a semi-drunk state. "I would like you to help me with something afterwards though. Something you're probably better suited to dealing with than me."

"Okay..." I'm not going to move now. "Just to ask, does everyone know how to do this?"

"Well, Suika actually introduced the idea. Most Oni families apparently have their own massage techniques since they like fighting so much. Since those of us aboveground also beat each other up on a routine basis it only makes sense that we could learn to do the same thing, especially since most of us harbor no grudges twoards each other." Taking it slow miko?

"Makes sense..."

"Bruises all over, one massive one on your stomach," Okay, that didn't feel good. Felt right where Tenshi slammed me in the gut with a rock. "Electrical burns... I know you fought Tenshi since the bruises and burns are from her techniques, but did Iku gang up you with her?"

"No, she bailed me out actually."

"Friendly fire, huh?" I didn't respond after that, letting her do her thing. Afterwards I felt better, not as good as before, but I wasn't in anywhere near as much pain.

"So what is this favor you wanted me to do?" I sat up again and Nari immediately reoccupied the vacancy.

"I'll show you, come on." Reimu started leading me out and into the kitchen where Yukari and Kanako were going at it. Much to my suprise Yukari was still there, and still naked. "Could you get her out of here, or at least wake her up? Ruukoto and I can't make lunch until this lump is gone, and neither of us want to touch her. I don't want to because I'd probably be dragged into her breasts and drown."

"Better me than you?" I shot Reimu one of those looks.

"You're spiritual, you don't have to breathe. I on the other hand, do."

[X]Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[X]Ah, tis sleeping beauty!
-[X]She looks pretty light.
-[X]Carry her, but get a towel first or something.
[X]Decline, this isn't my problem.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27169
[X]Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[X]Ah, tis sleeping beauty!
-[X]She looks pretty light.
>> No. 27170
[X]Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[X]She looks pretty light
--[x]try to mentally engrave naked Yukari to memory while musing "wow she really does look like a busty 17 year old"
>> No. 27171
[x]Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[x]Ah, tis sleeping beauty!
-[x]She looks pretty light.
>> No. 27172
[X]Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[X]She looks pretty light
--[x]try to mentally engrave naked Yukari to memory while musing "wow she really does look like a busty 17 year old"
---[x] A camera! A camera! My kingdom for a camera!
>> No. 27173
[x] Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[x] She looks pretty light
--[x] try to mentally engrave naked Yukari to memory while musing "wow she really does look like a busty 17 year old"
>> No. 27174
[X]Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[X]Ah, tis sleeping beauty!
-[X]She looks pretty light.
--[x]try to mentally engrave naked Yukari to memory while musing "wow she really does look like a busty 17 year old"
>> No. 27175
[0] Accept, think of a way to deal with Yukari.
-[1] She looks pretty light
--[2] try to mentally engrave naked Yukari to memory while musing "wow she really does look like a busty 17 year old"
>> No. 27176
[X]Accept, think of some way to deal with Yukari.
-[X]She looks pretty light.
--[X]Try to mentally engrave naked Yukari to memory while musing "Wow, she really does look like a 17 year old."

I don't even really wait to give an answer, I just walk over and scoop up the gap youkai in my arms. She doesn't even twitch at being handled, though I do make sure her head isn't going to just flop around. "So where do you want her?"

"If it were me? I'd be putting her out as bait for rapist flora and taking pictures for making such a mess." Reimu then sighed, putting a hand to her head. "But she doesn't really deserve that. Koishi, Suika, and Yuugi on the other hand..."

"You're dodging the question." Nari stood on the gap youkai and was now bouncing on her, possibly to try and wake her up, but Nariko seems jealous of Yukari so I don't know what she's really doing. No real affect on my grip though.

"I know... Just take her to a guest room and leave her there. I think I need to sober up before I start thinking like her." Reimu walked off, mentioning that she needed to get Ruukoto for something, leaving me to carry the naked gap youkai.

I spend the rest of the trip to one of the guest rooms staring at her body and trying to etch every last curve of her body into my memory. I mean, who wouldn't? This doesn't happen every day and I bet for most guys this would be the last thing they ever see if Yukari caught them gawking at her like this.
I manage to open the door and shut it after me, placing the lovely Yukari on the bed. Nari gave up on whatever it was she was trying to do and gave Yukari a rather dark look.

"She really does look like a busty seventeen year old girl..." I made the mistake of getting too close, as I soon found myself staring into a pair of glowing purple eyes.

"You suspected I look like something else normally?" I froze. Yukari was staring me down now and I felt very, very vulnerable right at the moment. She then swatted me in the face with a pillow. "And such a pervert too~ I must be rubbing off on you. Why else would your hand be on my ass mid-transit?~"

"Only you, Yukari." I got back up and was forced into a chair, suprising me.

"Like what you see?~" Yukari was intentionally showing off now- wait, when did I get a nosebleed? "You don't have to say a thing, your face says it all~" She entered a gap and came out fully clothed, and clean. "So now you've groped me, seen me naked... Oh what will you do to me next?" Yukari added mock distress to that last question. "Or rather, what will I do to you?" She hid her smile behind a fan.

"Letting me get off this chair would be nice." One of Yukari's arms is around my middle and... Oh come on... I found myself being embraced from behind.

"So boring. I was naked... I was vulnerable... And you retained the common sense to not do anything in that situation. Still, I think I need to do something about you..." She didn't do anything yet though.

"Not turn me into a pervert?" There was some faint annoyance in my tone.

"Ufufufufufu~ Now where's the fun in that? A relatively inexperienced rare dreamer, nice and reserved, in a land of exotic women... I can't really help it, you were too pure. Your innocence needs to be stained and broken at some point. All of it~" She added that last bit in a singsong tone. Did she guess that Shinki and I went at it?

[X]Awkward situation, must flee!
[X]"So do you plan on making me 'take responsibility' again?"
[X]"So what about me makes me rare?"
[X]"What do you mean 'stained and broken'?"
[X]"You're sending mixed messages woman."
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27179
[x] "So what about me makes me rare?"
-[x] "So do you plan on making me 'take responsibility' again?"
>> No. 27180
[x] "So what about me makes me rare?"
-[x] "So do you plan on making me 'take responsibility' again?"
>> No. 27182
[0] "So what about me makes me rare?"
-[1] "So do you plan on making me 'take responsibility' again?"
>> No. 27183
[x] "So what about me makes me rare?"
-[x] "So do you plan on making me 'take responsibility' again?"
>> No. 27184
[X] "It's halfway there if you want to finish the job."
-[X] "Might want to be quick about it though, or I may give into temptation and ask Nariko to help me with that."
-[X] "If you can convince her not to kill you long enough though, you can probably reach a compromise and both relieve of that burden."
[X] Display your most innocent doe eyes.

She won't get far with Nariko in the room... unless they really can compromise on this.
>> No. 27185
[X] "It's halfway there if you want to finish the job."
-[X] "Might want to be quick about it though, or I may give into temptation and ask Nariko to help me with that."
-[X] "If you can convince her not to kill you long enough though, you can probably reach a compromise and both relieve me of that burden."
[X] Display your most innocent doe eyes.

>>27184
Chances of that are nice, since Yukari might want to play with the kitty as well. Let's hope we're not too warn out by now.
>> No. 27186
[x] "So what about me makes me rare?"
-[x] "So do you plan on making me 'take responsibility' again?"
>> No. 27187
[X]"So what about me makes me rare?"
[X]"You're sending mixed messages woman."
>> No. 27190
[X]"So what about me makes me rare?"
-[X]"So do you plan on making me 'take responsibility' again?"

"All right, first of all why do you assume there's anything left to stain or break? Shinki beat you to the punch there, and the effects carried over to the outside." I kind of wanted to know why she said that.

"The dream you lost its virginity last night, the physical you is still pure enough to count. You're only halfway there~" Yukari, what am I going to do about you?

"Next question, what makes me so rare that you're willing to act this friendly?" I barely knew Yukari, and it seemed too good to be true that such a beautiful and powerful woman would take such an interest in me.

"People don't cross the boundary like you do. People aren't malliable like you. People don't act like a pseudo katamari when bits of them touch magic objects. I have more reasons, but those three are plenty I think." Yukari sat down and all but forced me into her lap.

"Malliable?" A one word question was all I could think of.

"Yes, malliable. You can change your shape, which even most others like you can't manage without side-effects." I was enjoying Yukari being physical with me, and I get the feeling it was all intentional.

"So would I become boring to you if I came to Gensokyo as a human?" I almost don't want to hear her answer. The more I thought about it the more I believed I'm just a plaything to her.

"There's too many interesting things about you to ever really consider you 'boring'. Taking that spiritual object out of Hakurei shrine alone makes you interesting." Now she's touching on subjects I never really thought about. Just how much stuff did I, or rather, will I end up with?

"And you're not going to tell me what that is." Yeah, that'd be too good to be true.

"Nope~ I can't give you all the answers you know, that would be boring if you knew everything there is to know about you." Of course it is.

"Just how many chunks of me are lying around Gensokyo?" It'd be nice to know.

"Just about everywhere, you got around, and got broken enough times that finding bits of you is a matter of patience." Yukari shifted me to where my head is in her lap.

"Last question for now: Are you going to make me 'take responsibility' again?" I toss in a rougish grin just for the heck of it.

"The idea crossed my mind~" Yukari grinned right back. "Where shall I take you?"

[X]Lunch first, Reimu said she was going to work on it.
[X]Where to? (specify)
[X]Let Yukari pick.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27192
[X]Lunch first, Reimu said she was going to work on it.
[X]Hakugyokuro, I want to see it for myself; and if I remember right, aren't cherry trees great for a date or would you rather have me to yourself?
-[x] If not that, then let Yukari pick
>> No. 27193
[x] Lunch first, Reimu said she was going to work on it.
[x] Hakugyokuro, I want to see it for myself; and if I remember right, aren't cherry trees great for a date or would you rather have me to yourself?
-[x] If not that, then let Yukari pick
>> No. 27194
[X]Lunch first, Reimu said she was going to work on it.
[X]Hakugyokuro, I want to see it for myself; and if I remember right, aren't cherry trees great for a date or would you rather have me to yourself?
-[x] If not that, then let Yukari pick
>> No. 27195
[0] Lunch first, Reimu said she was going to work on it.
[1] Hakugyokuro, I want to see it for myself; and if I remember right, aren't cherry trees great for a date or would you rather have me to yourself?
-[2] If not that, then let Yukari pick
>> No. 27197
[X]Lunch first, Reimu said she was going to work on that.
[X]Hakugyokuro, I want to see it for myself; And if I remember right aren't cherry trees great for a date, or would you rather have me for yourself?
-[X]If not that, then let Yukari pick.

"I think lunch is in order first, Reimu asked me to move you so she and Ruukoto could get started. It'd be a shame to ignore that." I sat up from Yukari's lap before shifting myself to where I could get off, then offer a hand up.

"Being the gentleman, hmm?" Yukari accepted my hand and pulled herself up with it. Nari was giving a look that would make anyone recoil in fear. She hopped on my shoulder regardless.

True to her word Reimu had made enough lunch for her own large appetite and a few more people. "Couldn't you go eat at your home Yukari?" Reimu still didn't look that happy about Yukari being there.

"I'll be out of your hair just as soon as we get lunch." Yukari sat down and I followed suit not too long after. Nari changed into Bakeneko form and joined us as well.

"We?" Reimu's eyes darted from Yukari to me, giving a piercing gaze that made me shudder involuntarily. "We as in, you and Wade?"

"That's right~" Yukari smiled, giving the miko a wink as Ruukoto served the five of us. I could swear the air temperature dropped afterwards...

Lunch was rather hastily consumed as it was clear Yukari was annoying Reimu beyond all reason, and we made a rather hasty retreat from the shrine. "I think it's time we put some distance between ourselves and Reimu. I think I went a little overboard in there." Yukari certainly wasn't taking it as easy as usual, somewhat justified by the barrage of sealing needles being aimed at her.

"Well, if we're going to die anyways we should go to Hakugyokuro, fewer angry mikos." That and I wanted to see what was outside of Yuyuko's mansion. The interior is nice, but I wanted to see the rest of it.

"Well then, let's go pick our grave~" Yukari dragged Nari and I through one of her gaps just as numerous homing amulets passed us.

The change in scenery is certainly appreciated, pink cherry blossoms as far as the eye can see, with some other kinds of-

"Watch out!" Yukari yanked me away from her still-open gap as a large needle impaled the ground before exploding. Nari got clear as well, seeing as various amulets were now being shot through.

"Didn't you think to close it?!" I was certainly panicking now, even as Yukari was forcing her gap shut it looked like Reimu was trying to force it open again, both physically and with some rather impressive explosions.

"I thought I did! Reimu, why are you being like this?" Yukari asked that even as the gap was shrinking. Only a lone glowing blue orb managed to make it through, forcing Yukari to block it with a barrier. "She can't be that upset over a date..."

A date... you could call this that. I like Yukari and she seems to like me, so it's only natural for me to want to know her better, right? "I've never seen this many cherry blossoms in one place." My mind is focused on the floral beauty around us, however.

"You've never seen cherry blossoms before?" Yukari came to attention at the statement.

"I have, but not on this scale. It seems endless..." There is one cherry blossom tree near my Outside home that blooms without fail every spring, but that was some months ago. "It's beautiful."

"I had that very same reaction when I first visited this place, it's great for a date don't you think?" I agreed with Yukari there.

"Alright boob woman, stay away from Wade." Nari pulled me into her arms, apparently having it up to here with Yukari getting close to me.

"You should respect your owner little one, he asked to come here." Yukari bared down on Nari, but the Bakeneko is stubborn.

"Wade isn't owner! Wade's mine, mine alone!" So now I have women fighting over me? I'd rather they all just get along.

"How selfish, Wade does not belong to anyone yet." Yukari starts to pull on me, but has a more devious idea. She starts tickling Nari. "Let's see you keep hold during this!"

"Ny-nya-nyahahahaha- Th-thahahat's cheeheeating!" Nari's grip slackened, then let go all together while Yukari pulled me into her arms. "You'll pay for that!"

"Hmm~ I don't think I will~" Yukari started groping me with one hand. "I think I want him all~ to~ myself~"

Nari lunged at Yukari, but the gap youkai pulled me through one gap and sent Nariko through another. The scenery hardly changed in this new area but that was the least of my concern.

"Yukari, what did you do?!" I was trying to break free, or at least turn around.

"I just sent her to Yuyuko's mansion, nothing more. I refuse to be blocked by a cat in such a fashion." Yukari turned to let me look at her. "All I want this time is a date..." How can I refuse that look?

"It... it's fine Yukari..." I took her arm as we strolled the massive orchard...

[X]Break this awkward silence. (Specify topic)
[X]Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake.
[X]Stop her, take her lips.
[X]Stop, take her in her entirety.
[X]Is someone watching?
[X]Write-in
>> No. 27198
[x] Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake.
>> No. 27202
[0] Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake.
>> No. 27204
[x] Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake.
>> No. 27206
[x] Is someone watching?
>> No. 27207
[X]Is someone watching?
Youmoe~

Jealous Reimu is amazing, but I think that everyone has decided on Yukari... a pity really, the only Reimu-routes I've read are the one with that baby god and the other one with the shinigami (too lazy to try and remember their titles)
>> No. 27208
[X]Is someone watching?

>>27207

I'm trying to give Reimu a shot, but also try to return Yukari's flirting. Though the first is hard with Yukari popping up and making various remarks. (On that note I was correct about Yukari wanting his real world 'innocence')

Well looks like at this rate we're going to have to save trying to talk with Reimu for another day.

I know that J>E's story has a potential Reimu route (not sure)

As far as the shinigami one I think the one you're talking about is mainly on hiatus/dead

The only running shinigami story would be DEATH and that seems to be mainly Komachi route.
>> No. 27209
[x] Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake.
>> No. 27210
[X]Is someone watching?

I thought you people liked Yukari? Why end the date so soon? But hey if you wanna ditch Yukarin we could always go find Yuuka~
>> No. 27211
[x] Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake.
>> No. 27212
>>27210

I don't understand it either, all the trouble to go on a date, and when a few things go sour, so quick to give up?

Especially considering that our chance to talk with Reimu is very much shot to hell for the day.

If we're lucky this might just be a change in locations, if not well we ruined a bunch of possible plans for nothing.
>> No. 27213
[x] Is someone watching?

Do want Yukari route. If this date goes well, then I suspect a kiss is in order.
>> No. 27214
[X]Is someone watching?
>> No. 27215
[x] Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake
>> No. 27216
[x]Is someone watching?
>> No. 27217
[x] Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mistake
>> No. 27218
[x] Is someone watching?
>> No. 27219
[X]Is someone watching?
>> No. 27220
[x] Is someone watching?
>> No. 27221
[X]Is someone watching?
>> No. 27222
[X]Nothing but moodkillers... Maybe this was a mista-
[X]Wait, is someone watching?
>> No. 27223
[+] Is someone watching?
>> No. 27224
[X]Is someone watching?

Something felt a little off here, like someone is watching... "Is someone watching?" I'm not sure anyone would answer, but that white whisp floating above that wall of hedges could only mean one person.

"Youmu, are you spying~" It wasn't a question, but neither was there ill intent behind it as Yukari opened a gap and produced a ghostly gardener from it. "How cute, your face is bright red~ I wonder what you would've done had I done something naughty~"

Youmu's response was muffled since she was being squished between Yukari's breasts now, but she must've done something since she could make herself heard moments later. "L-lady Yukari, I was merely completing my duties when I heard the two of you appear! How was I supposed to ignore that?" She tilted her head up now, and indeed her face had a massive blush to it. Wether that was because she got caught staring or because she hasn't accepted the idea of having her head in another woman's breasts is beyond me. Maybe it's both.

"Good Youmu~" Yukari actually picked up Youmu and started stroking her like one would a pet. "I'm not mad, I am using my friend's gardens for a date uninvited~"

"A... a date?" Youmu's eyes drifted over to me, albiet with some difficulty due to the fact that she was being held the wrong way for it. The resulting upside-down blushing Youmu and ghost-blob looking at me is solid proof that 'being huggable' must be a requirement in whatever contract she agreed to. If she agreed to one. "Lady Yuyuko will wish to know about this." Youmu turned her attention back to the capricious gap youkai, yelping when Yukari's petting included her chest.

"I want to make it official before I go telling her that. I think I've dissapointed the both of us enough times to warrant being a little more cautious this time." Yukari took on a more subdued tone as she spoke. I wonder how many times Yukari's tried to find a significant other? Yukari set Youmu down, but not quite letting her go. "You're a good girl Youmu, you know that?" Yukari ruffled the ghostly gardener's hair affectionately before turning her around and gently pushing her back to her work.

"One last thing Lady Yukari, the Prismrivers are currently practicing here in Hakugyokuro, if you wish it, I doubt they will complain too much about one of their benefactors coming to listen to them play." Youmu stopped only to say that, then all but dissapeared leaving nothing behind but a momentary green blur. Her head then appeared over the hedge she must've just crossed, her attention clearly focused on me. "And you, don't forget about our duel. You are preoccupied by Lady Yukari so I will not challenge you now, but some day..." She then dropped down to continue her work.

"Such a cute girl~ Makes me wish I had gotten to her first so I could make her my shikigami." Yukari seemed to go back to her usual cheery tone for now. "But one does have to respect one's friends... Especially since this one's friends give such good benefits~"

[X]Go find the Prismrivers, what's a date without some music?
[X]Go bug Yuyuko.
[X]Just walking like this is fine.
[X]Write-in
---
Well, I'm glad I waited to write then.
>> No. 27225
[x] Go find the Prismrivers, what's a date without some music?

The incredible edible Youmoe~
>> No. 27227
[x] Go find the Prismrivers, what's a date without some music?
>> No. 27230
[X]Go find the Prismrivers, what's a date without some music?

We have scenery now, and Music would be perfect.
>> No. 27231
[X]Go find the Prismrivers, what's a date without some music?
>> No. 27232
[x]Just walking like this is fine.
>> No. 27234
[X]Go find the Prismrivers, what's a date without some music?
>> No. 27235
Now I have to wait all day to post the next part because this thread finally hit autosage.
God damn Wii browser, with the incapacity to copy-paste and store pictures andgrumblegrumblegrumble...
>> No. 27236
>>27235
Why don't you ask an anon to select a pic and create a new thread for you?
I'd offer.
>> No. 27238
>>27236
I don't really know why I don't. It'd let me update more and I wouldn't have to make anon wait, especially when the votes are almost unanimous, and I wouldn't have to sit around being annoyed all day because I can't move forward.

By all counts it'd be more efficient, and I haven't seen any evidence that any part of Anon wants to screw me over the moment they get the chance.
>> No. 27240
Rephrased.
>>27238
Well, let me know if you want me to. I'm stuck in a 9 hour-job with a crappy internet and most imageboards blocked, so I really don't have anything better to do.
>> No. 27241
>>27240
Go ahead then if you really want to. I'm kind of in the opposite boat; I have no job and nothing to do other than write.

Since the Prisimriver vote won the OP should be about them, and keep to the name scheme.
>> No. 27243
>>27241
Done
>>27242
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x