- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 26449)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 125437192536.png - (494.68KB, 650x524, Moriya group shot.png) [iqdb]
26449 No. 26449
[x] Introduce yourself and the others
[x] Explain your story
[x] Inquire about your past deeds with the shrine.
[x] Do a bit of talking, perhaps asking about any fragments they might have found.

side note
[x] Try to stop by the Hakurei shrine just so you can pass on the good news regarding Yukari, of course leaving out the parts involving close contact of the large, soft kind.

This is rather odd to say the least, Kanako's usually serious about her image, Suwako's the type to just take it as it comes and enjoy life, and now that I remember her, Sanae kind of acts like a cross between a disciplinary force and a duaghter for the two goddesses. They've got a strange family relationship, that's for sure.

Still, I guess I ought to introduce myself and Nari at least. "I don't think I told any of you my name previously, so my name is Wade, and this is Nariko."

"Well met." Kanako seemed to be speaking for the group this time. "Do you remember us?"

"As luck, fate, or gathering would have it, yes." I managed to sit up properly with Nari on my shoulder. Who knows where Suika slipped off to. "Earth goddess Suwako Moriya, original owner of the Moriya Shrine before losing it to Kanako in a sense."

"Not sure any of what you listed had to do with that one." Suwako seemed confident.

"Wind Goddess Kanako Yasaka, current owner of Moriya Shrine. Controls weather to a large degree as part of her duties."

Kanako didn't respond vocally, choosing to nod instead.

"Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess and living god."

"I'm not sure if living god is accurate..." Sanae looked a tad hesitant to confirm the last part.

"Come on Sanae, have some confidence! You're not going to be my little girl forever you know." Kanako suprised me a bit with that comment. I didn't think she'd get like that with anyone outside the family in here.

"Soooo, what're you doing back here? Looking for spiritual fragments?" Suwako looked confident.

"How'd you know?" I wasn't expecting that to be honest.

"Cause-" Suwako started, but Kanako cut her off.

"Because I wound up shattering you during your last visit here, during a spell duel. I didn't realise how fragile you are at the time." Kanako didn't seem too happy with herself about that. "So if you've come to retreive them, I won't stop you. Suwako planned to make you duel her for them though, she's convinced those loose fragments bond to other spiritual objects."

"I only saw one bind to a bit of wind spiritual power, that obviously can't count for anything." Suwako was frowning at Kanako, who in turn shrugged it off.

"I should take responsibility for this, it's bad practice for a goddess to do that to someone." Kanako tunred to me. "I don't know where they ended up though so-" Kanako got cut off by a Suika.

"Hey Wade! Got 'em!" Sure enough Suika was holding a solid misty ball that looked like it wanted to fly apart. "'Course, this is going to be problematic. Every time I've done this before you were asleep and I could just wedge it in. Dunno how it works when you're awake."

"So what are you going to try?" I did not like the look in her eye.

"What I always do." Don't say that so matter-of-factly! Suika hopped on me and rendered a part of herself, and myself immaterial, before shoving the orb in.

"That feels awkward." It's breaking up, but it's not like it can get back out. It feels like it's fighting with something in me.

"You can tell 'em some stuff to pass the time while it settles down." And striaght back to drinking.

... Gah...

"So I know your names, but not what I've done here. Could you tell me?" I turned my attention away from the oni and back to the goddesses.

"Not much really, except you had an odd fascination with dueling Suwako. Never won though." Kanako answered that one. "You got pretty close, down to the last spellcard she usually uses."

"And Kanako here, you beat her a fair few times." Suwako added onto Kanako's statement. "And dueled Sanae too."

"So more spellcard oriented here..." My mind wandered for a few moments. I did nothing to help here, just duel people. Yet I'm not getting kicked out?

"Don't look so worried! You never had any hard feelings, it was all practice. No grudges over lost spell duels." Suwako winked at Kanako, who rolled her eyes.

The earth goddess had an odd glint in her eye now. "Want to go again?"

[X]Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to imporve.
[X]Decline.
[X]Write-in
Expand all images
>> No. 26451
[x] Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
-[x] Ask them if they recall the spell cards you used.
>> No. 26452
[x] Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
-[x] Ask them if they recall the spell cards you used.

Perhaps we'll get some new ones.
>> No. 26453
[0] Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
-[1] Ask them if they recall the spell cards you used.
>> No. 26454
[x] Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
-[x] Ask them if they recall the spell cards you used.

You hoarder you
>> No. 26455
[X] Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
-[X] Ask them if they recall the spell cards you used.
-[X] Also ask if you used a card called Hate Sign[Helldoken]

If they say yes to that, we may be in trouble. But it would also mean any Spell Cards we got recently are actually us remembering them.
>> No. 26456
[x] Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
-[x] Ask them if they recall the spell cards you used.
>> No. 26457
[X] Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
We have to break in our spellcards.
>> No. 26458
[X]Accept, even if I lose I'll have any idea where to improve.
-[X]Ask them if they recall the spellcards you used.

"Sure, no harm in a game is there?"

"Great, let's go!" Suwako hopped up, grabbed me and ran out. "No time to lie there, fly up, fly up!"

Enthusiastic today aren't we? Nariko reverted to normal size so she could play with Sanae, that way she wouldn't fall in the lake. Suika sat by and watched too.

"Any time you're ready Skippy!" She already had a spellcard in hand too.

"Wait, one question: Did I use spellcards the last time I was doing this?" I had my hand on a card as well just in case she decided to ignore the question.

"Spellcards? There was that fun dream and nightmare card of yours, one called 'Hiigan War' which brought a smile to my face, one of Yukari's cards, 'Border of Life and Death', but different, one where you put a thick layer of mist onto the duel field and shot alternating slow and fast bullets, 'White Inferno [Calling the Wandering Dream], I think... That's enough for now. It's time, to duel!"

Border Set
Opponent:
[The Awesomefrog]
Suwako J. Frog

"No!" A log shot through and nailed Suwako, thrown by Kanako who looked annoyed at this. "No, no, no, no, no, a thousand times no! Use your real title and name!"

"Kana... Pleeeeeeeeaaase?" Suwako sat on the returning log, her pleading eyes and begging form getting ever closer to the irate wind goddess.

"No, nyet, uh-uh, never going to happen." Kanako was waving a finger at Suwako in the same manner as a parent might scold their child. "You agreed to this."

"You're no fun Kanako, this is why you can't get a consort." Suwako floated back to the duel area and pulled out the same spellcard. "Okay, I have to do this the prude's way..."

Border Set
Opponent:
[Earth Goddess of the Moriya Shrine]
Suwako Moriya

"Let's get a move on! Party Start [Two Bows, Two Claps, One Bow]!"

Two streams of green lasers representing the bows came past Suwako twice while two sets of blue bullets of various sizes representing the claps formed around her, with the appropriate sound. The second wave of lasers had a red stream to the right, but drawing off the bullets came first. A swift dash to the left drew the final bow away from my exit and I took it before I got stuck.

There was a problem with this: Most shmups work with an X-Y axis, this was an X-Y-Z axis, meaning there was depth, something I doubt this card was meant for.

On the next volley, instead of dealing with the lasers and bullets the normal way I dashed around shooting my basic bullet type at her to defeat it. This is a pretty easy spellcard, only made easier by not obeying the norm.

"Eh?" Suwako was momentarily suprised before similing again. "So you remember that huh? Can't do anything about it this card. But just you wait!"

The spellcard finally gave way to my weak bullets, sending blue and red peices of paper my way, and Suwako declared her next card.
"Native God [Long Arm and Long Leg]!"

A grand total of four streams of lasers, two green and two red, started to enclose me in a rather uncomfterbly tight space as a ring of tiny blue bullets spread outward from Suwako. Just as it looked undodgable the red lasers pulled back giving me just enough time to let the blue bullets disperse enough to slip through. Then it simply repeated. Same trick, constant fire, and another card down. More paper for me.

"If that's how you you want to play, then I'll just kick it up a notch!" Suwako then declared a spellcard that was a little further along the list. "Frog Hunting [Frog is Eaten by the Snake due to the Croak]!"

Clusters of green bullets began forming around Suwako, spreading all the way out to the edge of the duel in all directions, yet didn't move... Then the innermost ones started to explode.

[X]Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
[X]Bomb, this won't end well.
[X]Declare a spellcard of your own, this isn't attacker/defender anymore. (Specify from avalible cards)
---
If people need a list of avalible cards, ask and I'll put up the list.
>> No. 26459
[x] Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
>> No. 26460
[x] Bomb, this won't end well.
>> No. 26461
[X]List of cards please
>> No. 26462
List of avalible spellcards:
Black Sea [Shatter the Lurking Nightmare]
Lucid Dreaming [Pink Elephant in the room]
Dream Sign [Maginifcent Illusion]
Hate Sign [Helldouken]
Waking Dream [Travel to a Distant Land]
Border Sign [Boundary Between Dream and Nightmare]
Nightmare Sign [True Destuction]
Creation [A New World]
---
List of spellcards yet to be made (Unusable at current time, just so I have a list handy):
Boundary Sign [Border of Life and Death]
Death Sign [Black Death]
Life Sign [Long Live the King]
Taboo [Apocalypse]
White Inferno [Compelling the Waiting Dream]
Dream Sign [Raining Little Girls]
>> No. 26463
>[The Awesomefrog]
>Suwako J. Frog
:ocelot:
>> No. 26465
[x] Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.

Well Suwako earned some fondness points from me, not enough to say top Yukarin, but it's a fun touch.
>> No. 26466
[X]Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
>> No. 26467
File 125442501175.jpg - (21.88KB, 192x224, Th10sc105.jpg) [iqdb]
26467
[x] Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
-[x] Once the explosions end, move away from Suwako until the explosions restart. Repeat ad infinitum.
>> No. 26468
[x] Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
-[x] Once the explosions end, move away from Suwako until the explosions restart. Repeat ad infinitum.
>> No. 26469
[x] Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
-[x] Once the explosions end, move away from Suwako until the explosions restart. Repeat ad infinitum.
>> No. 26471
[0] Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
-[1] Once the explosions end, move away from Suwako until the explosions restart. Repeat ad infinitum.
>> No. 26472
Calling the vote now that I have time to write. It's pretty much unanimous anyways.
>> No. 26473
Don't know why Suwako's coming out like this, but she is...
---
[X]Dive through the gap and follow the explosion.
-[X]Once the explosions end, move away from Suwako until the explosions restart. Repeat ad infinuim.

It seems dangerous until one understands the timing of the card. The exploding bullets leave a nice opening you can shoot through to get behind the path of exploding bullets so you can follow them around until you're clear of them, then dodge back and repeat until the spellcard ends, simple enough. And with the ability to actually aim I should be able to keep up the damage rather easily. Why Suwako had that goofy expression was beyond me, I'm cracking her spell shield like an egg here.

"In and out of the warm walls, spraying all the while~" Suwako couldn't mean what I thought she did-
Now I know why she did that! I just got nailed by a few bits of bullet shrapnel, not enough to break my own shield by any stretch, but I might want to tune out her croaking from here on out. "Heheh, couldn't help it!"

"That's hardly fair." I came up close and circled her before floating back.

"But a legitimate tactic, nothing wrong with battle banter is there?" That wasn't a question. More bullets, blue this time, formed around Suwako and partially obscured her from my sight. "Not my fault you're easily distracted. Guys can be so easy sometimes."

Another opening, another rush and circle, "I didn't think a goddess would resort to comparing danmaku to sex." And back again.

"But it's accurate, bullets are warm when you graze them, you thrust yourself into the thick of it and spray endlessly trying to crack my magic shell." Suwako pulled in another wave of bullets to obscure her.

Wash rinse repeat. "It's just a distraction tactic though." Spell break, Suwako's strange shield broke as she closed more distance.

"Is it? Or maybe Freud was right and I'm the only one who wants to acknowledge it." Suwako was using a teasing tone as she pulled out another spellcard, but grabbed me in the process. She has an odd smile and I could swear my heart rate went up. "You got your spray, now you'll have to deal with the ladies version." She threw me down towards the lake and declared her next card. Now I knew she was skipping some. "Native God [Froggy Braves the Elements]!"

A spray of light blue bullets started shooting upward from Suwako and came down like raindrops, or what would happen if sprinklers shot energy bullets.

[X]Focus dammit, no letting her get to me!
[X]Bomb it and hope for a speedbreak.
[X]No way I can dodge all that! Declare a spellcard and turtle it.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26475
[x] Bomb it and hope for a speedbreak.
[x] "The thing about the ladies version is that it's usually interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon."
[x] "Maybe you could teach me how to hold back, sometime?" Flash a grin and wink at her.
>> No. 26476
[x] Bomb it and hope for a speedbreak.
[x] "The thing about the ladies version is that it's usually interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon."
[x] "Maybe you could teach me how to hold back, sometime?" Flash a grin and wink at her.
>> No. 26477
[x] Bomb it and hope for a speedbreak.
[x] "The thing about the ladies version is that it's usually interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon."
[x] "Maybe you could teach me how to hold back, sometime?" Flash a grin and wink at her.

Why the hell not? We've had a date with Yukari, always a step from getting laid, so what's to stop us from flirting with a goddess in a spellcard duel?
>> No. 26478
[x] Bomb it and hope for a speedbreak.
[x] "The thing about the ladies version is that it's usually interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon."
[x] "Maybe you could teach me how to hold back, sometime?" Flash a grin and wink at her.
>> No. 26479
[x] Bomb it and hope for a speedbreak.
[x] "The thing about the ladies version is that it's usually interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon."
[x] "Maybe you could teach me how to hold back, sometime?" Flash a grin and wink at her.
>> No. 26480
[x] Bomb it and hope for a speedbreak.
[x] "The thing about the ladies version is that it's usually interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon."
[x] "Maybe you could teach me how to hold back, sometime?" Flash a grin and wink at her.

That spellcard is really hard to dodge on 2D, so it must be a nightmare in 3D... specially if our MC is distracted by such weak taunts. I can tell that he needs more points in concentration.
>> No. 26481
So now that I've tried a couple ways of doing this, does Anon prefer the multiple cards, one update autopilot deal?
Or one, maybe two cards per update that have more detail and banter with more options on how to do it?
---
[X]Bomb, hope for a speedbreak.
-[X]"The problem with the ladies version is that it's usually interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon."
-[X]"Maybe you can teach me how to hold back sometime?" Flash a smile and wink at her.

Oh, no way in hell can I dodge this deluge of pain for long. Better to end it now while I still have a chance than to try and face it head on for now.
Still, what to use?
An idea formed in my head but I'd need to get closer to Suwako to pull it off. And so I began weaving through the spray, getting as close as I dare to go before letting loose a brilliant flash that when coupled with my normal shots tore through the spellshield and ended it in seconds.

I couldn't help but toss in some banter of my own. "The problem with the ladies version is that it usually gets interrupted before it can finish. Sorry, but I guess I let off an explosion too soon." I was smiling in spite of myself, Suwako's expression was priceless. "Maybe you could teach me how to hold back sometime?" I added a wink to the end of that.

Suwako just stared for a moment before bursting out into laughter. "Ahahahaaaa, you... you get it now! You can't be so serious when dueling, you've got to go with the flow of battle or else you sink like a stone!" She sent back a smile and a wink of her own. "I might just teach you sometime. It's been quite a while since I've had myself a worthwhile consort."

"I was kidding with the last one..." I barely know Suwako right now, and she's talking about what equates to marriage.

Suwako licked her lips. "I however, am not. Still got a spellcard duel to finish, I've got to applaud you though, that was some quick thinking on your part. Dreadnaught explosion, right?"

"Yeah, I take it you've played it?" Taking it easy is fine, but I'm not about to let my guard down.

"The entire series actually." Suwako pulled another card from her hat. "Native God [Seven Stones and Seven Trees]!"
Seven massive lasers plowed into the lake surface and stuck out like giant trees before waves of bullets in all colors started flowing out from Suwako in an attempt to herd me twoards the stationary lasers. Unfortunately for her, there were some nice big gaps between the large pill bullets.

[X]Normal fire is fine.
[X]Bomb again, thinking up more than one kind is good.
[X]Breaking in your spellcards is important.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26483
[x] Breaking in your spellcards is important.

Do two cards per update with reasonable banter.
>> No. 26484
[X]Breaking in your spellcards is important.
>> No. 26486
[x] Breaking in your spellcards is important.
>> No. 26487
[X]Breaking in your spellcards is important.
>> No. 26488
[X]Breaking in your spellcards is important.
Do it.
>> No. 26489
[X]Breaking in your spellcards is important.

Time to show your stuff.

Seen the consort remark coming, he should be honored to be considered for a goddess' consort (Then again it's to be expected of a guy who groped Yukari and got a date out of it)
>> No. 26490
[X]Breaking in your spellcards is important.
I would choice bomb, since it's her last card and all, but I'm not sure on the rules.
Do we win when she runs out of spellcards or what?
>> No. 26492
>>26489
This actually kind of worries me. I'm not getting too rediculous with it am I?

>>26490
Suwako has eleven cards, but I've skipped four so far. Still doing the hellish final.

---
[X]Breaking in your spellcards is important.

Simpe enough to where I can afford to use a spellcard of my own.

"Dream Sign [Magnificent Illusion]!" I held out the declared spellcard, and my pattern had begun.

Numerous large white orbs appeared around the duel area in a spherical pattern, then I shot a white laser out at one of the orbs behind Suwako and focused on dodging.
As expected Suwako tweaks herself out of the way. The expression on her face tells me that she knows something else is coming.
My movement was reduced to focused speed and I couldn't fire my normal shot, but here in a minute it wouldn't matter. I was forced to predict where the new lasers would come down and how the bullets would try to trap me accordingly while I waited, but it payed off when I saw the laser rebound off the first orb and bounce to the second, breaking off small white orbs and bullets that looked an awful lot like the blue and red pieces of paper I've been collecting. Suwako moved to avoid the white orbs falling her way but moved into the squareish bullets, which elicted a cry of suprise from her upon being hit.

"Wha?! Oh, that was a dirty trick. I'll give you points for cleverness though, I don't think too many people try that." Suwako didn't look mad, more amused than anything else at this point.

As time went on Suwako tried to ramp up the difficulty while dodging everything the laser spewed out, which proved difficult now that the white orbs were obscuring the fake red and blue papers. I still didn't have much trouble as I was now sitting out of the bullet stream's immediate reach and only taking the odd, albiet moderately damaging hit, while Suwako didn't really seem able to move.

"Too much stuff! How am I supposed to dodge all this?!" Suwako couldn't really move fast enough to avoid everything, but she seemed to catch on once a white bullet passed through her without effect.

"Oh, I get it now. Red and blue mimic point and power items but are really bullets, while the white bullets are to try to get experienced danmaku veterans like me to go for the fakes but can't do anything on their own." She was evading with greater success now, but didn't quite understand that while the white bullets were harmless, the laser wasn't. Spell break occured moments later. "Augh, that... that's sneaky! You might stand a chance at beating me now!"

No longer being restrained by her own spellcard Suwako dodged the bullets with ease while I tossed in another laser to try and make her job harder. But she switched to her own shot type to wear my spell shield down to nothing.

"Hmm, you lost one card but I've lost six so far. Eh, doesn't matter, I'll just use my last and call it a duel. Scourge Sign [Mishaguji-Sama]!"

What can only be described as ripples of tiny green bullets flowing outward in a sphere began to appear from Suwako, two cricles of bullets made a scissor-like motion, closer to two sawblades moving in opposite directions as they moved to the edge of the duel. With so little room to work with I could see how I could lose to this repeatedly.

I've got another seven spellcards to choose from, though some seemed less useful than others right now. I settled on one and declared it.

"Creation [A New World]!" I held it in the air as I felt the spell shield form around me. I figure that this would be pretty energy intensive to maintain such a card, but as they say: No pain, no gain. I was stuck concentrating on my pattern as the cutting ripples hit the shield while the first thick phase came into being.
Brown 'asteroid' bullets began to converge into one large bullet which covered a good chunk of the duel area. Suwako was poitioned so that she was grazing the bullet but was unable to dodge my other bullets, primarily because she was also stuck concentrating on her spell. As a result our shields were both being depleted at a slow, but steady rate.
After ten seconds my spell slowed down as one firey bullet appeared from where the large brown one was before. Firey eruptions flared out in no discernable pattern while more brown bullets struck it, causing a less dense bullet pattern with less space to move around in. Didn't matter for Suwako, because she couldn't move to begin with. Hence the odd flare taking chunks out her shield's durability.
Her bullets began moving faster and were packed more densely, eating through my shield at a proportionate rate.

Twenty seconds total and the next phase began, my firey bullet became a blue-green bullet that didn't change in size at all, but now had all manners of bullets eminating from it. Homing, stationary, laser, tiny shrapnel, you name it, Suwako was getting hammered with it. She upped her bullet density and speed to the card's maximum in response, so each of us was tearing through the other's card at a fairly equal rate.

Thirty seconds into it and the tiny bit of hesitation at the beginning cost me the card. But the unconverted bullets cost Suwako hers a second later.

I didn't have the energy to declare another spellcard. Suwako just barely won.

The earth goddess in question was in better shape than me, that's for sure. I was kneeling and panting while she could walk just fine. She put on an apologetic face and showed me four spellcards she hadn't even used yet. "Sorry, it looks like I win again. Unless you can keep going, I bet you've got more."

Suika didn't even give me time to answer. "Ohhh no ya don't! He's tired, burnt out, and exhausted. No more dueling right now!"

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26493
>>26492

Nah, since Wade's rather confounded by all this stuff, and apparently he must have hit alot of the right notes in various places. Perhaps his challenge asides from dealing with his hate is deciding which possibility he'd pursue. Since most folks have it simple; they get one girl. Wade? Not so simple.

Some anons leave a path of chaos and ill feelings while Wade left a path of good will, and possible crushes on him. (Even in the real world, he seems to have done a number on Marine and possibly Naomi without trying)

[x] "Let's just stop; I don't want to end up passed out; I still have things to do."
[x] Talk with Suwako a bit about how your spell cards were.
[x] Bid your farewells and go back to the Hakurei Shrine to share what you've found out and the news of making peace with Yukari.

I know I'm making a big deal but I think Reimu and co. should know so that they aren't covering for nothing. Though I wonder what would happened with Yukari told them herself and Reimu believed her.

Also discretion is the better part of valor.

Major point points so far:
Wade ultimately having to decide which world to live in (Possible)

What Yukari has in mind (basically resolved, time to tell the others)

Wade's massive pool of hate. (Yet to really be looked into)

Gathering fragments (in progress)

Finding out the full scope of his actions (in progress)

For a new writer you're certainly adding life to a previously ailing section.
>> No. 26494
[x] "Let's just stop; I don't want to end up passed out; I still have things to do."
[x] Talk with Suwako a bit about how your spell cards were.
[x] Bid your farewells and go back to the Hakurei Shrine to share what you've found out and the news of making peace with Yukari.
>> No. 26495
[x] "Let's just stop; I don't want to end up passed out; I still have things to do."
[x] Talk with Suwako a bit about how your spell cards were.
[x] Bid your farewells and go back to the Hakurei Shrine to share what you've found out and the news of making peace with Yukari.
>> No. 26496
[0] "Let's just stop; I don't want to end up passed out; I still have things to do."
[1] Talk with Suwako a bit about how your spell cards were.
[2] Bid your farewells and go back to the Hakurei Shrine to share what you've found out and the news of making peace with Yukari.
>> No. 26497
[x] "Let's just stop; I don't want to end up passed out; I still have things to do."
[x] Talk with Suwako a bit about how your spell cards were.
[x] Bid your farewells and go back to the Hakurei Shrine to share what you've found out and the news of making peace with Yukari.
>> No. 26498
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] No more spell cards. You can dodge and bomb the rest.
>> No. 26500
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] No more spell cards. You can dodge and bomb the rest.
FUCK YEAR
>> No. 26501
[X]Let's just stop; I don't want to end up passed out; I still have things to do."
-[X]Talk with Suwako a bit about how your spellcards were.
-[X]Say your farewells and head back to the Hakurei Shrine to share what you've found out and the news of making peace with Yukari.

Suika is right. I don't want to find out what happens when you overexert yourself on a spellcard, least of all in my position.
"Let's just stop for now, I don't want to end up passed out. I've still got things I need to do today." I can stand, really! Maybe. Sorta. As in, almost fall flat on my face the moment I'm on two legs. Nari was pretty quick in catching me though, she must've been closer than I thought.

"You never got like this before, Kanako only broke you up once but now it's like you don't have any energy left!" Suwako had her hat off her head and brought it down on me for the second time this morning.

Minutes later and I'm dumped out onto a bed. "You're a real mess, you know that?" Must be Suwako, but who's sitting on me?
I blink a couple times and see that Nariko, Suwako, and Suika are sitting on me, explaining why I can't really move.

"So, just how much did you get broken up?" First question out of Suwako's mouth.

Yet Suika answered for me. "Bunch of times, easily. There's bits of him all over Gensokyo! It's a big reason as to why I'm making sure he doesn't do anything overly stupid, don't need to get set back on such a big project." She didn't even drink from her gourd, she must be serious.

"On a different note, how were my spellcards?" Well, Suwako's pretty good at danmaku, so why not ask?

"Manificent Illusion needs a name change. It should be Magnificent Bastard, the way that card works forces you to throw experience out the window to dodge anything in that one. The laser sticking to normal pattern function threw me off too, not bad at all." Suwako shifted from her previous position to sit on my chest and look at me. "Creation [A New World] is definitely high end, that's for sure. Billions of years condensed into thirty seconds of spellcard time seems a bit too short, but that's probably because I was dealing damage at a pretty good clip. Probably a bit too high-end for you to use practically right now, even for a last-ditch spell."

"So get stronger and stay the course?"

"That's about all I can suggest, except tossing in two or three more lasers on Magnificent Illusion. It's pretty easy as it is right now."

A few minutes pass, and I'm getting restless. I want to head back to the Hakurei shrine already so I can tell them they don't have to cover for me anymore. That and I need to ask Mima if she was involved with Nariko becoming a Bakeneko so suddenly.

"Could you three get off now? I already said I have other things to do today." That and they were starting to cut off circulation.

"Leaving so soon?" Suwako hopped off me, but stayed on the bed. "I thought someone like you wouldn't mind sleeping on my bed."

"Wait, your- this is your room?" That was a suprise. Suika and Nari got off as well, letting me get up on my own. I don't feel quite as bad anymore either, maybe good enough to actually get to the shrine.

"Yup. Kanako's not happy about it, but the shrine's got my name on it instead of hers. As a result I've usually got the veto vote and she knows it." Suwako crawled closer to me before speaking again. "I'd be using it too, if these two weren't here and you said yes."

Nari yanked me into her arms and hissed at the earth goddess. "My human! Not ready to let him go to someone like you!"

"Oooooh, jealous I might swipe him out from under you?" When did Suwako get on my shoulders? "Bakeneko loves her master huh?"

"Wade isn't master, he's mine." I didn't count on this when I saw her turn into a catgirl. I thought she'd mellow out once she started thinking like a human.

"Well then, best keep a tight grip. I might just swipe him while you sleep." Please say you're joking, I can't breathe anymore. "Don't worry about it! I'd rather he be willing than just kidnap him. Youkai do that, goddesses don't."

"Rrrrr..." Nari's embrace slackened ever so slightly, letting me breathe again. "Let's just go."

And she dragged me out of the room, and then the shrine itself. I made sure to say my farewells to Suwako, Kanako, and Sanae before being forced to exit the building. Suika decided to stay behind to mess with the scantily-clad, yet mortified wind goddess.

Maybe I should get Yukari to teach me how to establish a shikigami contract so Nariko doesn't have an entirely free run anymore.

The trip down the path was far swifter than the trip up as Nariko was running and taking advantage of her grace and agility to get down the mountain. It was slightly embarrasing that she was carrying me fireman-style, and as I result I hoped she'd at least let me walk in by myself.

It didn't take long to get to the shrine, and it didn't look like anyone was outside.

In regards to being carried:
[X]Let Nari do what she wants.
[X]Try to get her to set me down.

Who to talk to?
[X]Talk to Mima first, I have at least one question for her. (Specify)
[X]Let Reimu know that things have been settled with Yukari.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26502
[X]Let Nari do what she wants.
[X]Let Reimu know that things have been settled with Yukari.
>> No. 26503
[x] Let Nari do what she wants.
[x] Let Reimu know that things have been settled with Yukari.
>> No. 26504
[X]Let Nari do what she wants.
[X]Let Reimu know that things have been settled with Yukari.

I doubt we'd convince her anytime soon, and I think they'd chalk it up to our super luck with girls. (And Mima would know what's up)

I guess taking full control in addition to being fragmented weakened us compared to in the past.
>> No. 26505
I'm going to go ahead and call it here, it's been long enough and the votes are unanimous.
>> No. 26506
[X]Let Nari do what she wants.
[X]Let Reimu know that things have been settled with Yukari.

Screw it, now that Nari can overpower me I doubt she'll listen to a thing I say. She switches her hold to a bridal carry instead of a fireman's, making it marginally more dignified for me.
Nari opened the door with one of her tails and walked in, depositing me in a sitting room where Reimu happened to be relaxing. Said miko was smirking at the display. "So, an eventful day for all involved?"

"You laugh." I might have been a tad short-tempered with that comment, but Reimu wasn't doing me any favors.

"I will, thank you." Now I have to ask about her mood.

"What happened to put you in this mood?" Still a bit irritated, but it was working its way back to neutral.

"Let's see, Yukari isn't bugging me, Marisa's not swiping anything, I've got my maid bringing me snacks, Aya's not bugging me for an interview or taking lewd photos, Suika isn't here, and Mima's off doing whatever." Reimu let her head go limp to one side with her eyes closed, giving a content sigh. "Just me and my maid all morning. I have to thank you for getting Suika to leave me alone, it's nice not being annoyed every few seconds."

"Who knows how long that's going to last. She's 'playing' with Kanako, who happened to be wearing little more than a skimpy two-piece swimsuit at the time." Nariko shifted me to where she could partially curl up in my lap. The complete silence is really unnerving, it makes the shrine, and Reimu, seem creepy.

"Really? I'll have to see tomorrow's Bunbunmaru then. No way Aya will miss that." Reimu perked up upon hearing Kanako in what amounted to humiliation for the wind goddess. "So what were you doing at Moriya? Not eyeing anyone there are you?"

"Looking for fragments. Apparently there was enough to make a sizable chunk." I seriously wish someone else would show up. This dead feeling is getting to be more than I can tolerate.

Reimu was suddenly behind me, letting her hands glide over me before giving a soft chuckle. "You're telling the truth. You're a bit more complete than before. So what do you plan to do in the future? I don't think your weakness is entirely due to becoming 'broken' as it were. Can you live your live doing what the human mind wasn't meant to do? Will you choose one life over the other?"

"Reimu, what's with you? You're..."

"Scaring you?" Her arms wrapped around me. "The lone Hakurei shrine maiden, with naught but her maid and a shack of a shrine? That scares you?"

"It does."

"Ironic then. The safest place in Gensokyo is the one you fear the most. Why is that?" Reimu was practically whispering in my ear now.

"It feels empty. There should be more people here, it's not... it feels dead with just you in here." Seriously, freaking out here.

"You think so too, huh?" That was a suprise. The dead silence was still there but Reimu's tone went back to normal. "Ahh, sorry about that, I was getting a little lonely there." Reimu practically teleported back to her previous spot. "But the dead feeling isn't just you, I'm the last Hakurei so it's only natural. Especially with so much room, it was meant to house an entire clan but yet only one person occupies the whole thing. I'm a little jealous of Sanae for that. Moriya Shrine is smaller, but it gathers more faith and has actual goddesses who love her. I've never even met this shrine's deity."

Ruukoto entered the room with a decent sized spread. "I made extra in case some guests arrived, I'm glad I wasn't wrong."

Reimu leaned over and kissed Ruukoto on the cheek. "Thank you." Then she turned to me, smiling and blushing a little. "You never saw that, got it?"

"Saw what?" Tempting the shrine maiden is probably a bad idea.

"Good boy, now come on. Ruukoto made enough to feed me and three other people." She bekoned me over, and with only minor protest from Nari I relocated. I still wound up with a cat in my lap.

"Just to let you know, Yukari caught up to me yesterday. We talked about it and she agreed to leave me be for now." I took a bite out of some kind of sweet.

"One less reason for Yukari to bug me I suppose. Though I have to wonder why she would let you go about your buisness as normal, I thought for sure she'd gap someone like you." Reimu put a piece of what I recognized as marzipan in her mouth.

"Maybe it's because I'm already here and bringing both selves into the same world would cause some kind of paradox. Who knows?"

[X]Ask the shrine maiden something. (specify)
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26507
File 125451955369.jpg - (189.61KB, 1000x1072, 125374436945.jpg) [iqdb]
26507
[X]Ask the shrine maiden something.
-[X] Why are you so adorable? (Well, she IS Not as much as Shanghai, but still)
-[X] What do you do when, like now, noone's here to bug you and no incidents happen?
-[X] You say that you're jealous of Sanae but... you do know that there are a lot of people who love you as well, don't you?

Raymoo~~
>> No. 26508
[x] Go see if you can find Tokiko again, she said she wouldn't mind spending time with you.
>> No. 26509
[x] Go see if you can find Tokiko again, she said she wouldn't mind spending time with you.

I don't really feel like talking to Reimu.
>> No. 26510
[0] Go see if you can find Tokiko again, she said she wouldn't mind spending time with you.
>> No. 26511
[x] Go see if you can find Tokiko again, she said she wouldn't mind spending time with you.
>> No. 26512
[X]Ask the shrine maiden something.
-[X] Why are you so adorable? (Well, she IS Not as much as Shanghai, but still)
-[X] What do you do when, like now, noone's here to bug you and no incidents happen?
-[X] You say that you're jealous of Sanae but... you do know that there are a lot of people who love you as well, don't you?

Tokiko already has a story in /border/ its time to give Reimu a chance. (Sure Yukari is hard to top, but I think since this is /shrine/, we should give Reimu a chance)
>> No. 26514
[x] Go see if you can find Tokiko again, she said she wouldn't mind spending time with you.
>> No. 26515
[X]Ask the shrine maiden something.
-[X] Why are you so adorable? (Well, she IS Not as much as Shanghai, but still)
-[X] What do you do when, like now, noone's here to bug you and no incidents happen?
-[X] You say that you're jealous of Sanae but... you do know that there are a lot of people who love you as well, don't you?
>> No. 26516
[X]Ask the shrine maiden something.
-[X] Why are you so adorable? (Well, she IS Not as much as Shanghai, but still)
-[X] What do you do when, like now, noone's here to bug you and no incidents happen?
-[X] You say that you're jealous of Sanae but... you do know that there are a lot of people who love you as well, don't you?
>> No. 26517
[x] Go see if you can find Tokiko again, she said she wouldn't mind spending time with you.
>> No. 26518
Six for Tokiko, four for Reimu. Seems Tokiko is the more interesting possibility right now.

Writefag with the itchy update finger is writing now.
>> No. 26519
>>26518

More like people writing Reimu off before we get to know her.

>>/border/19273

Go read this, you birdfags, and stop trying to interfere with trying to get to know this story's Reimu.
>> No. 26520
[X]Go see if you can find Tokiko again, she said she wouldn't mind spending more time with you.

I didn't really have much to say other than to relay that Reimu doesn't have to try and cover for me anymore, so I enjoy eating with her until some distractions enter the shrine. Very distracting distractions.

First was Suika, who must've gotten Kanako drunk off her ass to get her to come to a rival shrine, along with a tall blonde woman with red eyes and a single red horn protruding from her forehead. The white shirt, chains, blue opaque long skirt, and bust size made her a nice sight. I got the feeling that there's someone else there too, but couldn't quite think of why that was.

"You'd better go. These two will make sure to get anyone here drunk." Reimu pointed to a side-door I could slip off through. So I slipped away before the little oni could drag me into her party and took off into the sky, Nari clinging to my back the whole time.

So, a little before lunch, nothing critical to accomplish, and the shrine being turned into a party house. What's a guy to do?
Look for the cute girl who said she wouldn't mind spending more time with me, that's what!
I floated down to sit on a bench next to the path.
But, where do I look? She didn't tell me where she lives or what places she frequents. The village seems out of the question as Tokiko said she didn't want to go in there, Kourindou was out too, Marisa's place could be likely but the witch would probably swipe whatever book Tokiko was carrying.

Nari got off my back and quietly slunk off somewhere.

Last time I met her she happened to be going the same direction as me, but that was chance. Too unreliable to meet someone like Tokiko. Asking around maybe?

Something seemed off. Wait, where's Nari?
My question was answered by looking at Nari chasing a panicked Tokiko along the path, the latter looking wide-eyed and frightened while the former was in play mode. Tokiko didn't last too long as Nari was simply faster, and her fate was sealed by tripping. All she had time to to was roll over and see the Bakeneko pounce her.
Nari lay down on Tokiko and started licking the latter's face. If it were possible to inflict death through cute, this would have a good chance of working.

Tokiko, face flushed red and saliva-coated where Nari licked her, and still panicking, spotted me. "Please, h-help me!"

[X]Get Nari off, Tokiko isn't a toy.
[X]Make sure Nari doesn't go overboard, this show is too good to stop.
[X]Write-in
---
New objective: Train Nari to pounce bird youkai.
>> No. 26521
>>26519

>More like people writing Reimu off before we get to know her.

Or more of the fact that lines like:
Why are you so adorable? (Well, she IS Not as much as Shanghai, but still) sound completely retarded.
>> No. 26523
[x] Get Nari off, Tokiko isn't a toy.
>> No. 26524
[X] Get Nari off, Tokiko isn't a toy.
>> No. 26525
>>26521

Then remove offending question from the write in as opposed to doing the other write in.

But seeing what happened, it's just as well perhaps (I wonder if such interruptions would have occured had we choosen to talk to Reimu)

[X]Get Nari off, Tokiko isn't a toy.

And if she's going to pounce anyone, have it be Aya if anything.
>> No. 26526
[x] Get Nari off, Tokiko isn't a toy.
>> No. 26527
>>26525

>And if she's going to pounce anyone, have it be Aya if anything.

Of course! Mystia and Tokiko are too awesome to be pounced on. That's reserved for the local paparazzi crow.
>> No. 26528
[0] Get Nari off, Tokiko isn't a toy.
>> No. 26529
>>26527

I said that because Tokiko's harried enough as it is.

And Mystia wouldn't be a fair challenge.

And Hot Cat girl on sexy tengu action.
>> No. 26530
[X]Make sure Nari doesn't go overboard, this show is too good to stop.
>> No. 26531
>>26529
Harried, yes, oddly attractive, also yes.

I half expect you voters to try and turn Nariko pouncing Aya into an H-scene when that rolls around with some kind of write-in with that kind of attitude.
---
[X]Get Nari off, Tokiko isn't a toy.

Time to rescue the Tokiko. I walk over to Nari and despite Tokiko's telling me not to get too close, pull the Bakeneko off.

"Aww, she tastes good..." Nari looked a little dissapointed with the fact that she can't keep licking the ibis youkai. "Soft too."

"T-that neko is y-yours?" Tokiko looked horrified, angry, and about to cry all at once. "I saw y-y-you carrying a h-housecat bef-f-fore! W-hen did that change?!"

Luckily I still had my duffel bag, and had the foresight to pack a towel. Why a towel? No aspiring adventurer would be caught dead without a towel, the uses are endless! Cleaning off a cute girl's face is one of them.
I couldn't help but admire her reddened face just then, and couldn't help but hug her.

"Ah! Wade, what?" She was suprised by it, but didn't fight back. In fact, she put her arms around me and nuzzled my chest not too long after that.

"Why're you hugging the toy?" A pair of soft things on my neck told me Nari had crawled on my back, and upon looking up I saw her eyeing Tokiko again.

"Tokiko isn't a toy Nari, end of story." I was annoyed with her, but Nari's still a cat and still acts like one so I can't get too mad.

"Nyaaaa... No fun. Still have the crow to pounce though, want to try her next." Nari got off my back and walked in front of me. "Wade says I can't pounce you, so I listen."

"H-how do I kn-know you'll keep your w-word?" Tokiko's crying now, is something like that really... Of course it is, she probably thought Nari was going to eat her. Mima said almost everything in this forest was out to eat or rape you, I guess Tokiko has had plenty of close scrapes.

"Crow's more challenging, you're cute but not very interesting, once is enough." Nariko was being as sincere as a newborn Bakeneko could.

"I'll belive it when I see it." Tokiko used a bitter tone, conveying the fact that she doesn't trust Nari in the slightest.

"Wade, lunch?" Nari ignored Tokiko and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Hungry."

Well, there's always- hell, shrine's off limits right now because of the oni, and I have no money. I look through my duffel bag and find another note, this one had to be from Yukari.
>I figured an American wouldn't have any of Gensokyo's local currency, so I decided to give you a hand. You owe me~
There was a nice wad of paper notes, yen I think? One hundred yen to a dollar, and enough to buy some things. Now I had more options for lunch.

Options were limited, Tokiko is a bird, so eating bird-related things was out, anything in the village was out, so... Mystia's stand was apropriate, run by a bird and if any of the others wanted to rough Tokiko up I could beat them up.

"The lamprey stand?" I promised Cirno a duel too, so I may be able to kill two... well, not birds but... you get the idea. Tokiko was included in the conversation.

"Sounds fine." Tokiko was somewhat muffled from crying into my shirt now. Just how bad is it with her that she's willing to do this?

"Tokiko, didn't mean to make you cry..." Nari didn't look happy with herself anymore.

"It's not you anymore, I just couldn't stop..." I don't think Tokiko is going to let go anytime soon. "Let's go."

The trip to Mystia's stand was uneventful and gave Tokiko enough time to calm down so she could more or less speak without stammering.
We landed in front of the stand, with the four girls from yesterday there too. Mystia noticed Tokiko.

"Tokiko!♪ I didn't expect to see you here again!♪" Mystia seemed genuinely suprised.

"Wade's treating me to lunch and flew with me, so I didn't have any reason not to. It's good to see you again Mystia." Tokiko walked over and the two hugged each other.

"Mystia, your lamprey!" Wriggle spoke up, causing Mystia to jump.

"Ohnoohnoohno, I almost missed the timing!♪"

After lunch:
[X]I need to keep that promise, duel Cirno.
[X]Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.
[X]Head somewhere else.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26532
[x] Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.
>> No. 26533
>I half expect you voters to try and turn Nariko pouncing Aya into an H-scene when that rolls around with some kind of write-in with that kind of attitude.

Give us an opportunity and it will be glorious.

We'd have to add something in about Aya being her first time and taking responsibility for her.

[x] Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.
>> No. 26534
[0] Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.

Your Tokiko is so incredibly cute and vulnerable.

I would hug her and never let her go ;_;
>> No. 26535
[x] Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.
>> No. 26536
[X]I need to keep that promise, duel Cirno.
>> No. 26537
[X]I need to keep that promise, duel Cirno.
>> No. 26538
[x] Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.
>> No. 26540
[x] Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.

We're too tired from the fight with Suwako; we need to fight Cirno at our best.
>> No. 26541
[x] Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.
>> No. 26542
[x]I need to keep that promise, duel Cirno.
>> No. 26543
>>26533

I wonder if Nari might end up dragging wade into it. It'd have to be later down the line though.

[X]Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.
[x]Tell Cirno we're not at our best so it'll have to wait; it'd be insulting to take her on in anything but our best shape.

We're not in too good of a shape anyways to try against Cirno

>>26531

But the question was never answered on if we did choose to speak with Reimu, if the Oni disruption would occur still or not.

On that note we have gotten to know Suika decently, but there's Mima to get to know (I wonder how RIM's Mima is...) as well as Reimu.

If the story keeps up the way that it is, it might just wash away YAF's shadow that's been plauging it.
>> No. 26544
The oni disruption would've happened anyway, but you would've been able to ask Reimu something or even drag her off beforehand if you chose to.

YAF wrote This Shrine didn't he?
---
[X]Stick with Tokiko, find out more about her.

Money was paid, lamprey is being eaten. It's a good time for a conversation don't you think?
"Hey, Cirno? About that duel..."

"You better not be skipping out, you promised!" Cirno guessed right, I didn't want to take her on right now since I was still a little exhausted from my duel with Suwako.

"No, I just wanted to do it later. I tested out a couple spellcards this morning and I found that one was very draining to maintain. Why take on the strongest at anything but my best?" I didn't personally belive this fairy could be the strongest in all Gensokyo, she's just a fairy. Not unless she had a seal put on her or something, but what are the odds of that?

Cirno puffed out her face some and looked rather pouty. "You're just not taking me seriously. Nobody ever does anymore!"

"Maybe you'd be more imposing if you had a weapon of some kind." Wriggle's suggestion might've made sense in a normal situation, but how does an ice fairy become intimidating? Deck her out in fearsome armor and an awe-inspiring sword and she probably wouldn't even be able to move.

"Tried an ice sword, people still made fun of me." Cirno chilled her lamprey a bit before eating. "You better not forget human. I'll turn you into a block of ice if you forget."

"Duly noted." Yeah, don't want to find out what happens when I'd be trapped on this side frozen solid. Now that I've dealt with that, I have Tokiko to talk to. "So Tokiko, where do you keep those books?"

"I, uh... I don't really have any place to put them." Tokiko looked embarrassed by that and didn't quite meet my eyes. "So I store them in trustworthy places. Mystia's stand is one of them."

"She's got quite the collection too♪ Enough to have her own personal library if she had someplace to put them all♪" Why are you looking at me like that Mystia?

"Really? You don't have a home?" Tack one more thing onto Tokiko's list of woes. Is fate ever kind to this girl? "You just wander around?"

"Sometimes I stay with Alice, she's nice to me. A lot of the books there, even the ones she frequently uses are mine. I have them marked with a red ibis wing and my name in a way that can't be removed unless you actively remove the entire cover, damaging the book and making it obvious in the process." Now Tokiko's looking at me. "I store more of my collection at Mystia's stand here, and a few more in the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library once I got permission."

"You haven't come here recently though♪ I was worried something happened♪" Mystia, I will never figure out how you can get the eel to cook properly and serve it to the right person without looking.

"Something did happen, and no, I don't want to talk about it." She wasn't being short with Mystia, but the drooped wings, lowered head and reddened face made it clear it wasn't going to be a part of this conversation.

"Oh♪ Was it Rinnosuke again♪?" Mystia was still going to try to get some kind of answer.

"No, it was something else." Tokiko was looking increasingly uncomfterble with the topic, if this didn't stop soon I'd stop it myself.

"Yuuka♪?" Mystia looked worried again.

"No, but it was a giant flower." What can a flower do that could make Tokiko that unwilling to talk about it?

"Oh♪, that's why♪..." Mystia turned away from Tokiko to give a large lamprey to Rumia.

"Okay, what is the flower in question?" I directed the question at Mystia since Tokiko was unwilling to talk about it.

"A large man-eating variety♪ They usually only exist in the deepest part of the Forest of Magic, along with a few other unwelcome kinds of plants♪ Yet one exists here, near the edge♪" Mystia pulled out a book and showed me a picture of the plant in question. It was ugly, that's for sure. "It's almost literally killing my flow of customers♪ A friend of mine who doubles as a rival in buisness was supposed to torch it, but she hasn't gotten to it yet♪ She never lies to me either, so I'm worried now♪"

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26546
[x] "That requires investigation then"
[x] "But I think I might need some help with this considering my current shape if it has to be tonight."
[x] Consider if Reimu'd care to assist, since it'd get her out of the oni-party.

>>26545
>[x] Consider if Reimu'd care to assist, since it'd get her out of the oni-party.
We come back to find a drunk Reimu; Suika and Yuugi double-team us and force us to drink until we pass out. The next time we wake up in Gensokyo, we have a naked miko on top of us, naked Oni sprawled across the floor, Nari hanging off the table, Aya snapping pictures, and Yukari looking ready to pounce.

But that means we won't be able to investigate the plant or fight Cirno today. Well... details, details. We'll worry about that some other time.
>> No. 26547
>>26546

That'd work, and it'd really loosen Wade up, though it might make things awkward between him and Reimu at first if it turns out that Wade and her did a "Mana transfer"

Though I think this might be something best attempted tomorrow if we have time. (I doubt a worn out Wade would do much good)

I wonder if we should try to get Alice and/or Marisa to help.
>> No. 26548
>>26546
>>26547

[sarcasm]Noooo, you guys aren't trying to get me to write H at all, are you? I mean, why else would you vote that way and agree with each other? [/sarcasm]
>> No. 26549
>>26548

My original intent was to get help and possible help Reimu out of her mess, but the other guy raised a rather sexy point.

But I also realized a point about someone better to help: Marisa and Alice. Thinking about changing my vote to getting one of the witches to help.
>> No. 26550
>>26544

Yes, it was the only definitive story here even despite how the 4th run imploded. Since then there hasn't been much in the way of stories in /shrine/, making it easily the slowest part of the THP before the death and rebirth.

Drats on missing out a chance to get to know Reimu.

[x] "That requires investigation then"
[x] "But I think I might need some help with this considering my current shape if it has to be tonight."
[x] Consider if Alice and/or Marisa would care to help; they know the forest better than you.

Dang this might mean Reimu might be too hung over tomorrow to talk to.... frickin' birdfags.
>> No. 26551
[x] "That requires investigation then"
[x] "But I think I might need some help with this considering my current shape if it has to be tonight."
[x] Consider if Alice and/or Marisa would care to help; they know the forest better than you.
>> No. 26552
>frickin' birdfags.

I just don't like that miko.

[x] "That requires investigation then"
[x] "But I think I might need some help with this considering my current shape if it has to be tonight."
[x] Consider if Alice and/or Marisa would care to help; they know the forest better than you.
>> No. 26553
[0] "That requires investigation then"
[1] "But I think I might need some help with this considering my current shape if it has to be tonight."
[2] Consider if Alice and/or Marisa would care to help; they know the forest better than you.
>> No. 26554
Calling it, writing now.
>> No. 26556
>>26552

It's a bit unfair to judge her by most of the CYOAs with her in it, since they seem to make her more of a bitch than she is.

Same with Alice in some of these; they make her more of a wackjob than she actually is.

And I want to give Reimu a chance before just going for Yukari.
>> No. 26557
>>26556

My dislike of her doesn't stem from CYOA's. I just don't like her. To me there is nothing appealing about her.
>> No. 26558
Creative interpritation.
---
[X]"That requires investigation then."
[X]"But I think I might need some help with this considering my current shape if it has to be tonight."
[X]Consider if Alice and/or Marisa would care to help; they know the forest better than you.

"How long ago was this?" I decided to help out with this, even if I do wind up being late to the party.

"Three days ago, I asked Mokou for help and she agreed♪ You're considering the job♪?" Mystia looked at me in suprise when she realised what I meant.

Tokiko almost choked. "You can't go! You'll get eaten!"

"I'm not flesh and blood as far as I know." Well, I hope anyways.

"It doesn't matter! Unless you can cast some powerful magic and not tire you'll still be lunch for it!" Tokiko was clinging to my arm now. "Same goes for Mokou!


"Mokou's immortal♪ She's like a pheonix, she'll burn it to ashes little by little♪" Mystia seemed more confident about her friend.

"I was going to get help first you know, I can't just ignore this." Sounds like I could use the added firepower, since I didn't know how big this thing is.

"Just don't die, you have to duel me first!" Cirno stood up and pointed at me, generating an ice shard at the tip.

"Alright, I don't think I can die anyways, it'll be fine." After saying that Nariko hopped on my shoulder, now small again, and I took off. It was after a minute or so that I didn't actually know where this thing is, nor did I notice Tokiko following me.

"Waaaaait!" Tokiko caught up to me rather easily and tried to pull me back. "You can't do this!"

I looked at Tokiko and almost felt my resolve break, she really didn't want me to go after this thing. I opened my mouth to try and convince her, but was cut off by something screaming twoard us.
To be more specific, a forest witch's broom, with the aforementioned forest witch riding it with a sack of books, and the puppeteer riding behind her. Marisa had a maniac smile while Alice was clinging onto her, trying to tell her to stop.
What happened next was a blur, but I'll try to tell it as accurately as possible.

"Who-" I turned to look at the source of the noise, but was far, far too late to try and move as I, along with Nari and Tokiko, who were clinging on to me, got pushed along at high speed thanks to the sack of books which in turn caused the broom the clothesline itself somewhat and arc downwards.

"Marisa you idiot, look what you've done! You're going to kill us all!" Alice tried to make herself heard, but nobody could really hear her.

"What? I got this Alice! Stop worrying-ze!" Marisa was already correcting her broom's course, just barely avoiding the ground as she began zipping through the forest at insane speed. Now I know what riding a speeder bike strapped to the side must be like.
Still, it was a miracle I didn't piss myself on this insane joyride.

Then I got a good glimpse of what Mystia was talking about, and it still wasn't what I call pretty. A large bulbous stalk stuck halfway out of the ground with a proportionate brown wood-like stem sticking out the top, and a large yellow flower. The center of the flower had some kind of honey-like liquid in its center. The next thing I noticed was the network of vines all over the ground, who knows what they were for. I didn't really want to know either. The plant could probablt fit a small tank in it if you could get it wedged in.

"Marisaaaaaaaa!" Alice tried to get Marisa to change course, but the forest witch could not be persuaded.

"Barrier, eh? I'll just power through it!" God damn. I wish I had Marisa's level of confidence right now. She declared a spellcard and the broom, as well as everyone else was sheathed in what I can only describe as a magic comet, which plowed into the ugly plant. It bent, it resisted, but Marisa's spell was just too much, the broom plowing through it in one end and shooting out the other, bursting the main stalk and scattering the honey gunk everywhere.
The web of vines that formed around the escape route were luckier as they stretched back and flung everyone back to the other side, giving this thing more time to form an arena.

It wasn't dead.
Whatever this thing truly was, it was pissed off. Not dead.
It shuddered violently as six large vines with some kind of adhesive tip tore out of the ground and proceeded to probe around for its attackers. It wasn't there yet, and it might be blind, but it wouldn't take long.

"Ugh... What was that-ze?" Marisa sat up, still recovering from what just happened and was unaware her broom, while intact, was now through a tree trunk.

"I told you you idiot, now look!" Alice was keeping quiet, pointing at the plant. "We have no choice but to kill it now!"

Poor Tokiko wasn't taking this well at all as she was cowering as far away from the plant as she could, despite Nariko trying to calm her down.

Me? I was all over the place in fragments of various sizes, but still conscious somehow. Now how to kill this thing?

[X]Reform normally, nothing fancy.
[X]This is an opportunity! Transform into something else. (specify)
[X]Command ship is taking fire.
[X]Engaging.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26561
[X]Reform normally, but with sword hands as sharp as you can imagine.

I don't think we have too much in ourselves to do much fancy
>> No. 26562
>>26557

Then I suspect you're in the wrong section. This is /Shrine/ So folks will want some Reimu time. It's that attitude that caused the section to languish for such a long time after YAF left.

Some of us do like the Miko, and not just for her armpits.

If I was a lying ass I'd say the same thing about fan favorite Alice.

Both are kinda on the plain side compared to the more exotic girls, but they have their own appeals (Reimu's general vibe would he warmer than Alice's)
>> No. 26564
>>26561
Considering one of the options lets you become a Homeworld 2 Hiigan Battlecruiser shrunk to scale, I think I can a be a little lenient for the duration of the battle.

Just don't vote for anying stupid that'll make me regret giving you guys this vote.
>> No. 26565
[x] Command ship is taking fire.
>> No. 26566
[x] Command ship is taking fire.
>> No. 26567
[x] Transform into a giant man-eating flower yourself.

YOU BETTER WRITE ABOUT NAUGHTY VINES, R.I.M.

To not do so would be a great injustice against mankind.
>> No. 26568
[x] Command ship is taking fire.
>> No. 26569
>Considering one of the options lets you become a Homeworld 2 Hiigan Battlecruiser shrunk to scale, I think I can a be a little lenient for the duration of the battle.

This is marvelous.

[0] Command ship is taking fire.
>> No. 26570
[x] Command ship is taking fire.
>> No. 26571
[x] Command ship is taking fire.
>> No. 26572
This is going to be fun for me.
For the record, Engaging was the vote to become a solitary battlecruser. Command ship is taking fire, on the other hand...

>>26567
Not right now, sheesh. This isn't the sole opportunity in the whole story.
---
[X]Command ship is taking fire.

Bits of me all over the place.
Conscious mind capable of forming into anything.
Hours of playing all three Homeworlds.
I feel sorry for this thing.

The largest central chunk became the command ship equipped with the seige cannon, the next largest chunks became Hiigan battlecruisers, the next after that became destroyers, two of the infected variety for good measure, then a compliment of frigates, defense, assault, quad-ion, you name it.
The smallest chunks gathered together to form Junkyard Dogs, as well as Super Acolytes and Movers.

I couldn't help but get into the mood after that.
"Command ship is taking fire."
Inwardly laughing like a madman, I charged the siege cannon and fired, watching the devastating bolt burn into the plant.

Battle chatter echoed throughout the arena as everyone else looked around for the source of it all. None of the expected the large miniature fleet that was all around them.
Well, miniature in the fact that the largest ships were two or three feet long, but still.

Ion bolts cut into the vines as the Junkyard Dogs held them in place, Super Acolytes and Movers tore new holes into the body, the infected destroyers moved within range and began spreading their damaging plauge, the battlecruisers were firing for everything they were worth. The command ship was jumping to new spots every time it fired its devastating weapon.
I was every ship at once, coordinating fleet movements, hyperspace jumps, attack patterns and capture strategies, and it was glorious.

I commanded every frigate sized ship or bigger to initiate hyperspace jumps to get above the lower vines yet still be able to strike the larger ones once the smaller vines began to try and drag down the slower targets.

There's nothing quite as satisfying as watching Ion Beams rip through a dying enemy, as one of the large vines was being torn apart by what must be dozens, severing the thing clean across the middle. At which point the Junkyard dogs dropped it and restrained the nexts, which was helplessly shooting a stream out as it was being forced into place.

Down at ground level the defense frigates engaged their shield array to keep Alice, Marisa, Tokiko and Nari from becoming rape victims while the Super Acolytes and Movers blasted apart anything that came near them. The infection was eating through was wasn't being shot, bombed, punched through with ion beams, nuked with a seige cannon, Master Sparked, or blasted with lasers from Alice's dolls.

In short, we were tearing this thing a new one and it didn't know how to deal with it.
My fun was cut short by a sudden pillar of fire incinerating what was left of the plant, though thankfully not reaching me, leaving a scorch mark and a burnt sugar smell where that plant was.

A silver haired girl with red eyes, a pair of pheonix wings and matching tail made from fire emerged from the remaining burnt gunk and regarded everyone there.
"Hey. I take it you lot were ripping this thing a new one?" This must be Mokou.

"Y-yes, we were." Alice's face was red... what for? I sent some Acolytes to look, making sure to approach slowly as to not give Mokou a reason to attack them.

She was naked.

"What're these weird little things?" Mokou grabbed one of the Super Acolytes and looked it over.

"Could you let me go? I need to return to base." The voice wasn't my own, but in a way I was still saying it.

Mokou was suprised by that and let go immediately. "What're you?"

I was already jumping the rest of myself down, causing the pheonix to look around wildly at all the ships appearing in front of her. As the command ship I approached while the corvette class ships and smaller docked.

"No need to be alarmed, this fleet is all one being. We mean you no harm." Sounds like my voice adapts to whatever ship I'm talking through right at the moment. "What happened to you?"

"Eh, okay..." Mokou didn't really belive me, but it's understandable since I doubt anyone turns themselves into a mini-fleet. "It's embarrassing, but this thing has a higher heat tolerance than I thought, it got the better of me and was trying to digest me ever since. Mystia's probably worried sick..." She stood there a moment more before enveloping herself in flame, reappearing fully dressed. "Thanks for helping me out, might I ask who this one person is?"

"Would you belive me if I said Wade?"

"Not really. Though there really isn't anyone else with enough screws loose to get away with this." Mokou started flying in the direction of Mystia's stand, leaving the rest of us in this syrupy mess. Well, I was flying...

[X]Revert to normal
[X]Turn into one big ship, just to try

[X]Where to? (specify)
---
Basic shots:
Lunar, Ion Cannon options.
>> No. 26575
[X]Revert to normal

Don't want to worry Tokiko.

[x]Check on Nari & Tokiko
>> No. 26578
[x] Turn into one big ship.
[x] Tell everyone to get on board.
[x] Head back to Mystia's stand.

>Down at ground level the defense frigates engaged their shield array to keep Alice, Marisa, Tokiko and Nari from becoming rape victims
Damn you.
>She was naked.
Don't know if good enough.
>> No. 26579
[x] Turn into one big ship.
[x] Tell everyone to get on board.
[x] Head back to Mystia's stand.
>> No. 26580
[x] Turn into one big ship.
[x] Tell everyone to get on board.
[x] Head back to Mystia's stand.
>> No. 26581
>>26572

I guess the forest of magic gave Wade enough MP to do that kind of thing...

But it was awesome... Would that be Fleet Sign: Total Domination?

[X]Revert to normal
[x] check on everyone else (marisa, Alice, Tokiko, Nari)
[x] To the shrine to tell Reimu the awesome thing you did.

I'm sure Mokou will tell Mystia that you helped her out big time by turning into a mini fleet.

I wonder if Yukari seen that at all (She can be everywhere and no where)


>>26578

Consensual with Wade is better.
>> No. 26582
[x] Revert to normal
[x] Check on Nari & Tokiko

Why would Mokou recognize the name Wade?
>> No. 26583
[0] Turn into one big ship.
[1] Tell everyone to get on board.
[2] Head back to Mystia's stand.
>> No. 26584
>>26852

Mystia might have told her about us.

[x] Turn into one big ship.
[x] Tell everyone to get on board.
[x] Head back to Mystia's stand.
>> No. 26585
[X] Turn into one big ship.
[X] With touhou ero-fanart painted all over it
[X] Tell everyone to get on board.
[X] Head back to Mystia's stand.
>> No. 26586
[x] Turn into one big ship.
[x] Tell everyone to get on board.
[x] Head back to Mystia's stand.
>> No. 26587
Calling it so I can write.

>>26581
That would be assuming it was danmaku.
Drawing ambient energy from the air in that state isn't out of the question though.

>>26582
Wade has been around the human village, which means Keine would know of him. I figure either Keine told Mokou or she was with her at the times of interaction.
>> No. 26588
[x] Turn into one big ship.
[x] Tell everyone to get on board.
[x] Head back to Mystia's stand.
>> No. 26589
>>26587

Question, would Wade turning himself into a dragon be too overpowered for this story?

I'm not talking about the Touhouverse dragons mind you, that would be storybreaking.

I'm talking about something smaller in stature like out of the Breath of Fire series.

Would you allow that or is it an instant no?
>> No. 26590
[X]Turn into one big ship.
[X]Tell everyone to get on board.
[X]Head back to Mystia's stand.

I let the shapes of the ships become formless before pulling myself together into one mass of spirit. From there I changed into a single seven foot long black and silver Hiigan Battlecruiser just for kicks.

"That's... that's cool-ze! How do you do that?" Marisa was quick to start looking my form over, investigating everything she chould reach. "Of all the times to lose my notebook-ze... This form's amazing, I've never seen anything like it! Those white beams were awesome too-ze! Not as awesome as my Master Spark, but still!"
Marisa climbed on top, leaving me room to fire the top ion beam without any obstruction. "Do me a favor and shoot down that tree-ze, this is awesome but I really want my broom back."

"Marisa, you're such a pain. Here." Alice yanked out the broom in one pull and handed it to the black-white. "You just want to see him shoot lasers again."

"You're so cynical Alice..." Marisa kept a hold of her broom and glanced around. "Aww, there goes my haul-ze, Patchy's never gonna forgive me for this!" The sack full of books was half-melted and burned.

"You never return her books anyways, so why get worried about it?" Blue eyes, Alice is perfectly human right now.

"Cause she'll get 'em back when I'm gone, that's why! Feels like I'm breakin' her trust here-ze." Marisa did seem upset, she may be a thief, but I guess she's being honest. I can't tell.

Alice rolled her eyes and walked in front of me before reasiling she was standing in the plant's syrup from earlier. She jumped onto the hull and scrambled away from it. "I... uh..."

"It's fine, I was going to offer a ride anyways." Sounds like my voice is coming out of a synthesised radio, but at least it's me. "Can't even feel that stuff."

"That's good then..." Alice sat near the front. "The fact that you can change yourself in such a dramatic way is facinating..."

Nari picked up Tokiko and lept onto me in one go. "Two more passengers!"

I turned sideways to deal with the vine 'webbing', sending out a pair of searing beams that practically melted the offending flora. A couple passes and I turned in the direction of Mystia's stand and started flying along.

"Felt like showing off Wade?" Alice added a teasing tone and rapped her knuckles against my hull.

"I've got two of these things and a dozen point defense guns, I feel fairly energetic at the moment so why not add a flashy exit?" I did feel like I had more energy than before, was it the form?

"You sound a little like Marisa, if you're not careful next you'll be taking the brawn over brains route in danmaku."

"Hey, you don't need brains-ze, I proved that!" Oh ho, indignant are we Marisa?

"I figured you had abandoned your brain in the forest long ago." Geeze Alice, cut her some slack. "Still, that form you used in battle was certainly interesting, controlling such a large number of units simultaneously is no small feat."

"I was the fleet. I don't know how it worked, but it did." I was flying just over the trees to get some of the mid-day sun on me. I could only sort of feel it right now, but it's fine.

"I'd like to challenge it in a danmaku duel sometime, it will give me ideas on how to improve my own coordination."

"Once I get it onto a spellcard... To be honest I'd rather not try it the hard way again."

"Of course! I'm not so insensitive as to break you apart. Not anymore." Alice fell silent after that.

There was one person who hadn't spoken at all. "Tokiko, how are you holding up?"

"Fine... Now I am..." Somehow I knew that wasn't the entire truth, but I could take an educated guess why she was uncomfterble. It seems that plant could rape just as easily as it could eat. Now I'm even more glad I helped incinerate the thing, it means Tokiko has one less thing to worry about when she can't get a place to stay.

Mystia's stand was in sight, my sight anyways, and judging from the looks I'm getting...

[X]Revert back, I've had my fun.
[X]Mission accomplished.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26591
>>26589
I'll need to look that up before saying one way or the other.

When I planned a fight scene for if talking with Yukari went south, not in the good way, I planned on having Wade take on a Meta-Ridley form for the duration.
>> No. 26592
[x] Mission accomplished.
>> No. 26593
[x] Mission accomplished.
[x] Super Wade, activate! [Something with a cape]
>> No. 26594
[x] Mission accomplished.
>> No. 26595
[0] Mission accomplished.
>> No. 26596
[x]Mission Accomplished.

>>26591

If we do turn into one though, I do hope we get to yell DUUHHHHRAGOOON INSTAAAAHLLLL
beforehand.
>> No. 26597
[x] Mission Accomplished.
>> No. 26598
Calling it with five unanimous votes for showing off.

And regarding BoF dragon forms, I've come to the conclusion that they would be dependant on the power of the user instead of turning the user into a pure boss-type, so it is an acceptable transformation. Keep in mind from here on out that it should be kept to forms Wade has already seen, so having him get ideas while in the Outside wouldn't go astray...
>> No. 26599
>>26598

But isn't Wade merely human outside?

Also I wish you wouldn't update so damned fast, I keep on missing updates.
>> No. 26600
>>26599

The internet is a wonderful thing for someone like Wade. Think of all the transformations you can discover over there and take back with you when you head back to Gensokyo.
>> No. 26601
[X]Mission accomplished

Hah, I may as well mess with them a little if I'm already like this, who knows when the next opportunity for my untrained self to turn into a battlecruiser will come?
As such, I lower myself to a couple feet off ground level and adress them directly.
"Mission accomplished."

Everyone was staring now, I can't blame them, how often does a large floating metal object come down to look at you personally?

"Wade?!♪ Wha-what happened?♪ You look completely different!♪" Mystia was the first to speak. Wriggle was dumbstruck, Rumia couldn't really care less, and Cirno looked enthusiastic.

"That form must be really strong! You've got no excuse to not duel me now!" She couldn't be thinking about taking me on like this could she? I guess she could, she didn't see me melt resiliant flora so she wouldn't know.

"Please, you'd be meltwater if you tried to take him on like that." Mokou didn't seem suprised by my form change, but she did get some forewarning. "Why don't you show them? Might make that nineball see sense."

"Mokou, I thought you said Wade turned into a bunch of small floating bits of metal, not one big one!♪" Mystia turned to Mokou, not with an irritated tone but one of disbelief.

"Yeah, show me what that big UFO form can do!" Cirno was forming a large ice ball. "Shoot that!"

"You four might want to get off." A simple warning, my passengers were stitting on or near several point defense turrets and I didn't want to hit them by accident. Especially when I didn't know if I was really using danmaku in this form.
As requested they all got off, and I opened fire. Small bullets cracked the ice ball while the ion beams punched right through, leaving nothing but water vapor behind.

"Whoa..." Cirno had a look of disbelief on her face. Mind you that was for about four seconds before she went back to her usual self "No worse than the black-white, I could take you!"

Mokou was sniggering at that.

"What so funny?!" Cirno wasn't at all happy.

"Nothing, have fun kid." Nothing my ass Mokou, she was trying to wave the fairy off.

"It is too something, it's always something!" Cirno was trying to get an answer, and I doubt she was going to get one. "You know so much more than me! It's not fair!"

"Nope." Reducing the number of syllables and words won't change a thing Mokou.

Marisa walked up to my hull. "Could you take her on? I found my notebook and I want to sketch your attacks!"

"Take him on youself Marisa, the ice fairy is no match for something like your goof up you were bragging about." Alice walked up and was trying to get the witch to leave things be.

"You mean that when I use three laser options unfocused the power goes way up? Sure she won't stand a chance, but Wade's doing similar damage with just one laser! I figure out how it works and apply the amplifying properties of my laser shot type and I'll have an even better shot type than before!" Marisa looked enthusiastic, she must not care about Cirno much.

[X]Duel Cirno
-[X]As I am.
-[X]I don't want to vaporize her by accident, change back first.
[X]Don't duel Cirno (Specify alternative action)
[X]Go somewhere else, I don't need this.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26607
[x] Duel Cirno
-[x] I don't want to vaporize her by accident, change back first.

Guess I wasn't pissing against the tide after all...
>> No. 26609
[0] Duel Cirno
-[1] I don't want to vaporize her by accident, change back first.
>> No. 26610
[x] Duel Cirno
-[x] I don't want to vaporize her by accident, change back first.
>> No. 26612
[X]Duel Cirno
-[X] As a giant fucking dragon. I don't really want Marisa stealing the way I defend myself to make her even stronger, she may use it against me to take something of mine.

Watch as they piss their pants seeing Ridley right before them.
>> No. 26613
[X]Duel Cirno
-[X] As a giant fucking dragon. I don't really want Marisa stealing the way I defend myself to make her even stronger, she may use it against me to take something of mine.
>> No. 26614
[X]Duel Cirno
-[X] As a giant fucking dragon. I don't really want Marisa stealing the way I defend myself to make her even stronger, she may use it against me to take something of mine.
>> No. 26615
[X]Duel Cirno
-[X] As a giant fucking dragon. I don't really want Marisa stealing the way I defend myself to make her even stronger, she may use it against me to take something of mine.
>> No. 26616
[x] Duel Cirno
-[x] As a giant fucking dragon. I don't really want Marisa stealing the way I defend myself to make her even stronger, she may use it against me to take something of mine.

Changing vote.
>> No. 26617
[x] Duel Cirno
-[x] As a giant fucking dragon. I don't really want Marisa stealing the way I defend myself to make her even stronger, she may use it against me to take something of mine.
-[x]Yell out DUHRAAGOOON INSTAHHHLLL!!!
>> No. 26618
[x]Duel Cirno
-[X]As a giant fucking dragon. I don't really want Marisa stealing the way I defend myself to make her even stronger, she may use it against me to take something of mine.

You know what? Screw you Marisa. I am not something to reverse engineer.
"All right. I'll duel you, but not like this."

"Hmph, fine. How're you gonna do it then?" Cirno seems to have forgotten I could just use spellcards.

I was more in the mood to play around with this transformation skill of mine. As such I let the battlecruiser become formless and defined myself as something else. Specifically Meta-Ridley, who in terms of one on one combat was more maneuverable, and probably just as dangerous. "I think this'll work."

Everyone seemed dumbstruck, and recovered at different rates. Marisa being the first followed by Crino.

"This is more awesome-ze! What can this form do?" Apparently this didn't discourage her in the slightest.

"That's a worthy opponent of the strongest! Prepare yourself!" Cirno dashed into the air, and with a beat of my wings I followed suit. "Hail Sign [Hailstorm]!"

Put at its simplest, it was a outward spray of ice bullets that didn't seem to have any particular direction to them, nor did it anticipate three dimensional movement so Cirno had to adjust her aim to try and strike me. Which given my current form made it into an excercise in futility as I was just too quick to hit. Though with a spellcard going, she was remarkably easy.
I breathed a firey laser at Cirno to start, taking off almost her entire sheild in one attack. Followed up by launching a few energy missiles and that spellcard was toast.

"T-that was luck! Try this! Freeze Sign [Perfect Freeze]!" Cirno held up another spellcard and fired out a field of blue bullets. Unfortunately for Cirno it hardly covered the entire battlefield, so she was dependant on the streams of blue bullets she shot out which I avoided with ease. "Now you're just mocking me!" I'm just using the giant outs you left, nothing particularly mocking about that. The fact that the field of bullets was now moving outward made no appreciable difference as I focused on breaking Cirno's shield as soon as possible. I kind of felt bad for doing this.

Another viscious volley and Cirno is two cards down, one more to go unless she's got something else. "Now you're gonna lose! Snow Sign [Diamond Blizzard]!" A trump card? Oi... Anyways, what amounted to a danmaku blizzard started covering the duel area, and for once it seemed Cirno wasn't all hot air. Not only was she anticipating my use of the entire duel area, but my size as well. Too bad the vulnerable spot is on my chest instead of where half the other bullets were hitting. Still, I had to keep my mouth clamped shut in case I react the same way Meta-Ridley does in the games, so I stick to missile volleys and somewhat inaccurate bomb drops to do the job. Despite being a fairly good card Cirno just didn't have the durability to make it last long enough to make me break form.

"I, I lost again?" Cirno didn't seem happy, though she did just lose. "I lost... I thought I'd be able to suprise Ms. Letty by telling her I won..." Don't try to play the victim here, you knew what you were getting into.

[X]Deed is done, time to go somewhere else.
-[X]Offer the witch and the puppeteer a ride.
-[X]Ask if Tokiko wants to ride.

[X]Revert to normal.
-[X]Go with Marisa
-[X]Go with Alice
-[X]Ask if Tokiko wants to come with.
-[X]Just head off to another location. (specify)
-[X]Stick around.

[X]Is that a gap?

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26621
[x]Is that a gap?
>> No. 26622
[x]Revert to normal.
-[x] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26623
[x]Revert to normal.
-[x] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26624
[x]Revert to normal.
-[x] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26625
[x]Revert to normal.
-[x] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26628
[x]Revert to normal.
-[x] Is that a gap?

I wonder if Yukari seen that little show.
>> No. 26630
[x]Revert to normal.
[x]Tell Cirno it was a good match, and youl duel her again some time.
-[x] Is that a gap?

No need to be a dick to poor Cirno.
>> No. 26631
[0] Revert to normal.
-[1] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26633
>>26630
True

[x]Revert to normal.
[x]Tell Cirno it was a good match, and youl duel her again some time.
-[x] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26634
[x]Revert to normal.
[x]Tell Cirno it was a good match, and youl duel her again some time.
-[x] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26637
[x]Revert to normal.
-[x] Is that a gap?
>> No. 26642
Next time, we should bring a cooler with us into Gensokyo. Give Cirno some ice cream.
>> No. 26643
Okay folks, update got nuked twice by a bitchy mother, so lets see if the third time's really the charm.

Calling it.
>> No. 26645
[X]Revert to normal.
-[X]Is that a gap?

First thing's first: Stop making people nervous by being a dragon twice to three times the size of a normal human.
Changing back is simple since all I have to do is think 'me', though once that was done I wondered why I had a small dark blue orb with black triangular panels closed around the front floating next to me. Mystery for another day I guess.

Next order of buisness, not be an ass twoards Cirno, which means talking to her. "That last card was pretty good. I wouldn't mind dueling you again sometime." And maybe try to subtly tweak her into making better spellcards using Diamond Blizzard as the standard, since Cirno didn't strike me as hopeless.

"Hmph..." Cirno wasn't happy about her loss, but after about a minute her mood started swinging back around. "It's good that you don't think this is the end, because it isn't! I'll make better spellcards and beat you in a duel, so everybody will know I'm the strongest!"

"Heh, kid's got alot of fire in her. Kinda suprised she doesn't melt herself outta sheer enthusiasm." Mokou got up and started walking off. "Thanks for the food Mystia, I'd stay longer but I need to get myself a padded helmet for when I let Keine know I'm okay." The two waved each other goodbye.

"Those attacks were incredible-ze! I got 'em all sketched up and ready to be researched, see?" Marisa ran over and showed me she had in fact sketched my attacks down, in rather fine detail. There were already some comments written near them, which made me shudder at how fast she was trying to reproduce my attacks. "I have to get home and get started on this-ze! Thank's Wade!"
And Marisa shot off in the direction of her home.

Alice and Tokiko came up next, the former of the two speaking. "I would like to apologise for Marisa, I don't think she's ever stolen someone elses spell so blatantly before. I also invited Tokiko to spend some time at my home to let her recover in peace."

"Alright, stay safe."

"Now that Marisa's ditched me there's a distinct possibility of that." We waved each other goodbye, and I watched the two head for the puppeteer's home.

Mystia was closing up shop when I turned to look. "My normal opening time is just before sunset♪ I had it open now because I wanted to attract help♪ The others want to play now and I don't want to be left behind♪"

"That's fine, see you later Mystia." Nariko and I started walking away, twoards the lake. The reason for this is because I thought I saw a few gaps open in a position to watch the duel from a lower level, and sure enough, there were four small empty gaps just big enough to look through. I couldn't help but look in.
A pair of red eyes met mine, and a strong scent of cherry petals wafted out the gaps. "Yukariiii~, we've been discovered." Not a bad voice either.
A pair of familiar violet eyes stared out next, and the gaps closed. Then one big one opened up behind me. How did I know? Could be the soft things pressing into my back, or the arms around my shoulders, but the dead giveaway was the sound of her voice. "Who does the spiriting away?" Hello Yukari.

[X]Yukari.
[X]Yank her out of her gap. "Yoink!"

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26647
[x] "Was that show impressive? You should have seen me fight that plant. Though knowing you, you did"
[x] "May I ask who your friend in there is?"
[x] Brace for double soft impact when her friend follows Yukari's behavor.
>> No. 26649
[x] "Was that show impressive? You should have seen me fight that plant. Though knowing you, you did"
[x] "May I ask who your friend in there is?"
[x] Brace for double soft impact when her friend follows Yukari's behavor.
>> No. 26650
[x] "Was that show impressive? You should have seen me fight that plant. Though knowing you, you did"
[x] "May I ask who your friend in there is?"
[x] Brace for double soft impact when her friend follows Yukari's behavor.
>> No. 26651
[x] "Was that show impressive? You should have seen me fight that plant. Though knowing you, you did"
[x] "May I ask who your friend in there is?"
[x] Brace for double soft impact when her friend follows Yukari's behavor.
>> No. 26652
[0] "Was that show impressive? You should have seen me fight that plant. Though knowing you, you did"
[1] "May I ask who your friend in there is?"
[2] Brace for double soft impact when her friend follows Yukari's behavor.
>> No. 26655
[X]"Was that show impressive? You should have seen me fight that plant. Though knowing you, you did."
[X]"May I ask who your friend in there is?"
[X]Brace for double soft impact when her friend follows Yukari's behavior.

"So, how was the show?" I turrned to look at Yukari, though she held me firmly in place.

"Extremely one-sided on both counts. You enjoy showing off, don't you?~" Yukari didn't move at all, though it felt like she was sliding forward ever so slightly. "That fight against that plant, you didn't need anyone else in the slightest. Seeing the pheonix girl in her birthday suit was a nice touch.~"

"I don't even need to comment on that. So you've been watching I take it?" Definitely getting pushed forward, though I admit to resisting a fair bit to feel her against my back.

"What can I say? You put on a show." I can't tell why she's doing this, faceplanting me into the ground doesn't seem like something she'd do. Though I can't tell where Nari is...

"So who's your friend?"

"Hmmm, I could just tell you..." Yukari was pushing even harder against me. "Ooooorrr, I could have you meet her face~ to~ face~!"
Suddenly I found myself being pushed through a gap and straight into the bosom of the girl who smelled of cherry blossoms.

"This isn't the introduction I had hoped for Yukari." I heard a soft rap, though it wasn't against my head. "You're well and truly a hopeless pervert, making Wade dive headfirst into me like this." She's not exactly objecting...

"What's wrong with a memory refresher?" Yukari asked this in a mock indignant tone. "I don't think it was enough though, why not introduce yourself?"

"Very well." I felt a pair of gentle hands lift my head out of the erotic danger that is marshmallow hell to look at this girl in the eyes. "My name is Yuyuko Saigyouji, it's a pleasure to meet you."

I did not trust myself to talk just then, with Yukari sprawled on my back and forcing me into the softness that is Yuyuko, I'd be likely to say something that would make this even more awkward. As if the increased heart rate, reddened face, and erection wasn't enough.

"Oh? Yukari, look what you're doing to the poor boy. His brain must be suffering a softness overload." She opened an elegant fan to hide her smile. "He's getting all hard in response."

"I suppose we had better stop before his Bakeneko tears us a few new ones." Yukari only got off my back, leaving me firmly planted on Yuyuko. Nariko yanked me out moments later though.

If looks could kill, Yukari and Yuyuko would be ashes. Nariko emitted a low growl as she kept a tight hold of me in this unfamiliar place. "Don't like you."

Yukari looked at her in response. "Huh?"

"I don't like you, you want to steal him away." Okay, out of one set of pillows and into another.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't~. I plan to let him choose regardless." Yukari also hid her smile.

"But you use your body to convince him, Wade isn't a toy." I was officially out of this conversation. I did notice a girl with silver-hair and blue eyes, wearing a green and white outfit while a white blob floated next to her, and Ran Yakumo. The former was standing near Yuyuko while the latter was sitting near Yukari.

"I use my personality too you know."

[X]Find a way to breathe dammit!
[X]Just let this continue, Nari ought to be able to tell.
[X]Q&A time (specify)
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26660
[x] Find a way to breathe dammit!
[x] "Nice to meet you, miss Saigyouji."
[x] Q&A time (specify)
-[x] "Yukari was it you that nudged Nari along to full youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[x] "Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[x] "Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap or was I the point of interest?"
[x] Look to the girl in the green dress. "You are?"
>> No. 26665
[X]Find a way to breathe dammit!
[x] "Nice to meet you (again), miss Saigyouji." (Remember Wade previously interacted with her before taking control.)
[X]Q&A time (specify)
-[x] "Yukari was it you that nudged Nari along to full youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[x] "Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[x] "Is shape shifting less draining than using spellcards? Might this be related to the items that my fragements are being attached to?" and perhaps point to the mystery item that is by you

-[x] "Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap or was I the point of interest?
[x] To the girl in green, "Might you be Youmu?" (in the context that Wade's putting one and two together and such.)

I suspect that mystery item is infact a BoF3 dragon gene.


I guess Wade spent time in the valley of the yuyuko mountains in the past.
>> No. 26666
[x] Find a way to breathe dammit!
[x] "Nice to meet you (again), miss Saigyouji."
[x] Q&A time (specify)
-[x] "Yukari was it you that nudged Nari along to full youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[x] "Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[x] "Is shape shifting less draining than using spellcards? Might this be related to the items that my fragements are being attached to?" and perhaps point to the mystery item that is by you

-[x] "Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap or was I the point of interest?
[x] To the girl in green, "Might you be Youmu?" (in the context that Wade's putting one and two together and such.)
>> No. 26668
[x] Find a way to breathe dammit!
[x] "Nice to meet you (again), miss Saigyouji."
[x] Q&A time (specify)
-[x] "Yukari was it you that nudged Nari along to full youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[x] "Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[x] "Is shape shifting less draining than using spellcards? Might this be related to the items that my fragements are being attached to?" and perhaps point to the mystery item that is by you
-[x] "Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap or was I the point of interest?
[x] To the girl in green, "Might you be Youmu?" (in the context that Wade's putting one and two together and such.)
>> No. 26672
[x] Find a way to breathe dammit!
[x] "Nice to meet you (again), miss Saigyouji."
[x] Q&A time (specify)
-[x] "Yukari was it you that nudged Nari along to full youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[x] "Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[x] "Is shape shifting less draining than using spellcards? Might this be related to the items that my fragements are being attached to?" and perhaps point to the mystery item that is by you
-[x] "Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap or was I the point of interest?
[x] To the girl in green, "Might you be Youmu?" (in the context that Wade's putting one and two together and such.)
>> No. 26673
[X]Find a way to breathe dammit!
[x] "Nice to meet you (again), miss Saigyouji." (Remember Wade previously interacted with her before taking control.)
[X]Q&A time (specify)
-[x] "Yukari was it you that nudged Nari along to full youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[x] "Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[x] "Is shape shifting less draining than using spellcards? Might this be related to the items that my fragements are being attached to?" and perhaps point to the mystery item that is by you

-[x] "Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap or was I the point of interest?
[x] To the girl in green, "Might you be Youmu?"

Sure why not.
>> No. 26675
[0] Find a way to breathe dammit!
[1] "Nice to meet you (again), miss Saigyouji."
[2] Q&A time (specify)
-[3] "Yukari was it you that nudged Nari along to full youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[4] "Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[5] "Is shape shifting less draining than using spellcards? Might this be related to the items that my fragements are being attached to?" and perhaps point to the mystery item that is by you
-[6] "Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap or was I the point of interest?
[7] To the girl in green, "Might you be Youmu?" (in the context that Wade's putting one and two together and such.)
>> No. 26676
You guys really want a wall, don't you?
May as well call it so I can write.
>> No. 26677
>>26676

You seen that story in /underground/ about the 2nd sun and such? Now those are walls. Takes me about 10 damn minutes to get to the votes!
>> No. 26683
[X]Find a way to breathe dammit!
[X]"It's nice to meet you again, miss Saigyouji."
[X]Q&A time. (Specify)
-[X]"Yukari, was it you that nudged Nari to full Youkaidom, or was it Mima?"
-[X]"Think you can explain her behavior? Since I wasn't expecting this."
-[X]"Is shape shifting less draining than using spellcards? Might this be related to the items my fragments are being attatched to?" and perhaps point to the mystery item near you.
-[X]"Was it luck that your group was sightseeing via gap, or was I the point of interest?"

[X]Turn to the girl in green. "Might you be Youmu?"

This is nice, but I do need to breathe. As such I poke at Nari some and point to my head, trying to make my plight known. Nari responded by loosening her hold of me and let me shift around to where I could at least speak to the people in the room.
First of which was giving the ghost princess a proper greeting. "It's nice to meet you again, miss Saigyouji." A vocal response was all I could accomplish in my current position.

"So you do remember me?" Yuyuko appeared to be suprised. "What about my gardener, or my musicians?"

"Your gardener's name is Youmu Konpaku, and the musicians are Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica Prismriver, right?" I turned to the ghostly gardener, who nodded.

"But not what you've done I see..." Saddened? Why is Yuyuko upset? "Why, I bet you don't recall proposing to the Prismrivers! They won't be happy about that."

What. "Proposing? What kind of proposing?" Please don't say marrige. If I remember them properly the only way to get them to agree with polygamy would be to get so far drawn into their world that escape is impossible.

"Why-" Yuyuko started, but Youmu cut her off.

"Lady Yuyuko, I believe we agreed that you would not attempt to take advantage of Wade's current condition to pull inappropriate jokes." Youmu shot me a glance that could cut steel, and I recoiled a little.

"And I believe we also agreed you would not treat Wade with disdain for previous actions. You know full well the difference in his condition between then and now." Yuyuko took on a stern tone while regarding her gardener.

Youmu's expression softened slightly. "But Lady Yuyuko-"

"No buts! You'll get your rematch later." She was making it final too, with no room for negotiation.

"Yes, Lady Yuyuko..." Youmu looked utterly defeated and turned away momentarily. Giving the ghost princess a convenient opportunity if the sly smile is any indication. A second and a yelp of suprise later and an embarrased Youmu was being held in Yuyuko's lap, the gardener's head between the princess' breasts.

"You should learn to lighten up Youmu, there's no reason to be so stiff all the time!" Yuyuko couldn't care less about Youmu's muffled objections, only turning the blushing gardener around after she had quieted down and stopped moving.

"Ah, changing subjects here... Yukari, did you nudge Nariko along to Youkaidom or was it Mima?" That was a nice display but, oh come on!

"I think Mima was accelerating the process since there wasn't much for me to do." Ran was now faceplanted into Yukari's breasts. The gap youkai giggled before answering my look. "What? I can embarrass my shikigami too."

I rolled my eyes and continued the conversation. "Then could you explain Nari's behavior? She was clingy before but I wasn't expecting this." Clingy, now possessive. This was not my idea of how Bakeneko Nari would work.

"Well, she's able to express herself and her feelings now where she couldn't before, what did you expect? That and perhaps her feelings have been amplified by becoming a youkai, some are very straightforward about what they want." Yukari kept a solid hold of her shikigami while turning her around. One of Ran's bushy tails partially obscured her master's face. "Mmm, fuzzy."

"Yukari, not in front of the guests!" Ran was trying to object, but Yukari was blatantly ignoring her.

Another attempt to switch the conversation's direction.
"So is shapeshifting less draining than spellcard use? I was dueling the Moriya earth goddess and I was exhausted after two cards, yet during the battles where I changed form I was fairly energetic afterwards. Maybe the fragments that bond to other magic items have something to do with it?" I pointed to the panel covered sphere next to me for good measure.

"Well, for starters that item hovering around you is a shot type option. I'm guessing it's a laser type judging from it's color and shape." Yukari opened a gap next to the option and looked it over. "Definitely an option. As for shapeshifting being less draining than spellcards, I think it's dependant on what form you take and where you are. The area around the large plant in the forest was soaked with magic energy, so spells can be cast much more easily there than anywhere else. Same goes for anything magic-based really."

"I wouldn't know about your fragments bonding to other magic items, so that's something I'll want to look into at some point."

"Now for what I'm really curious about: Were you and your girlfriend here taking a sightseeing tour and found me by chance or were you actively watching me?"

"Girlfriend? I guess Yuyuko and I can be that way at times, though to answer the question it would be the latter."

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26685
[x] "Why?"
[x] Ask about forming a shikigami contract with Nari.
>> No. 26688
[x] "Why?"
[x] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[x] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"

I don't think Wade would be that upset, not if they seen a cool moment. Now if Yukari caught him at a private moment... (Depending on which moment, she might just pounce on him)
>> No. 26689
[x] "Why?"
[x]"You could've just asked for me you know, I'm not adverse to spending time with you."
[x] Ask about forming a shikigami contract with Nari
>> No. 26693
[x] "You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[x] "Seriously though why?"
[x] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[x] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"

Come on Wade's and American. Lets do this shit in style.
>> No. 26694
[x] "You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[x] "Seriously though why?"
[x] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[x] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"
>> No. 26695
[x] "You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[x] "Seriously though why?"
[x] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[x] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"
>> No. 26697
>>26693

nice call this might help him loosen up. Since when in Gensokyo and you have the sizable esteem of many lovely ladies, one should enjoy it.

And who to say turning into a mini-fleet defending your friend and obliterating the enemy is a confidence booster.
>> No. 26699
[0] "You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[1] "Seriously though why?"
[2] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[3] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"
>> No. 26700
[x] "You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[x] "Seriously though why?"
[x] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[x] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"
>> No. 26703
[x] "You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[x] "Seriously though why?"
[x] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[x] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"
>> No. 26705
[x] "You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[x] "Seriously though why?"
[x] "I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm actually glad someone got to see those moments"
[x] "Think you can teach me how to make a Shikigami contract?"
>> No. 26732
[X]"You like what you see?" Wink at her.
[X]"Seriously though, why?"
[X]"I just want to know, not that I'm upset. I'm glad someone got to see those moments."
[X]"Think you can teach me how to make a shikigami contract?"

It'd be criminal to let this opportunity to flirt go to waste. Despite being somewhat unnerving, Yukari watched me at some rather awesome points so I'm not mad in the slightest.
"You like what you see?" I had to wink at her too.

"There were plenty of nice sights, Tokiko getting pounced was quite something." Yukari responded by smiling. Albiet the way a cat smiles after eating the bird... "I was tempted to join in there and take her home.~"

"Wait, how long were you watching?" That was right around lunch wasn't it?

"Around the time you met up with Tokiko, I wanted to see how you fight. Among other things." Yukari released Ran and whispered something to her shikigami, who in turn walked off. "No use of naughty tentacles yet. I might just have to fix that."

"Don't get enough from the times where you make Ran hot and let her have free reign over you, do you?" Yuyuko also released her gardener, telling her she didn't have to stick around for such an embarrasing conversation. Youmu in turn thanked Yuyuko and fled from the room.

"I haven't drawn Wade far enough in yet to get away with it without reprecussion." Yukari gapped herself next to Yuyuko and leaned on her friend. "I am rather curious who he chooses though. I wouldn't mind having such an interesting human around more often."

"Naughty tentacles?" How I forgot Nariko was holding me I'll never know. She tilted her head slightly and spoke with some level of curiosity. "What're those?"

"Nothing you need to know about right now." Suprisingly Yuyuko came to my aid, lightly rapping a fan on Yukari's head. "Yukari, you should feel bad for trying to corrupt the mind and stain the innocence of a day-old Bakeneko. It's hardly fair."

"But can either of you stop me regardless?~" Yukari was about to start talking but wound up taking a trip to the valley of the Yuyuko mountains.

"Ah, ah, ah Yukari. I know how to stop you." Yuyuko turned to Nariko. "Why don't you go talk to Ran? I'm sure she wouldn't mind more company."

Nariko wasn't sure about this in the slightest, which Yuyuko picked up on. "Don't worry, I'll keep Yukari from going overboard."

"Okay..." Nari finally let me go and walked in the direction Ran had gone.

"That was nothing short of a miracle you managed to convince her." I turned to Yuyuko as I said that.

"I don't think she minds me quite as much." Yuyuko ceased restraining Yukari, and the gap youkai pulled herself free.

"Yuyu, the girl needs to learn these things..." Yukari was doing her best to break Yuyuko's resolve, though the ghost princess didn't budge.

"But you shoo Chen away the moment the subject is brought up. Just because Nariko has a healthy body does not mean you need to teach her how to be a pervert, especially since she's even younger than Chen. By about one-hundred, ninety-nine years and three-hundred and sixty days." I could tell by this point that Yuyuko acted as some sort of counterbalance to Yukari's perverted nature.

Though I still felt I should de-rail this line of thinking before it goes all the way. "So Yukari, think you could teach me how to make a shikigami contract?"

I succeeded in getting Yukari's attention, though I'm not sure I've made her lose her train of thought. "I could, though Nari would have to consent to it before you could really establish one. She sees you as hers so I doubt she'll accept you as her master."

[X]"You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."
[X]"When I do have to duel Youmu, what do I have to look out for?"
[X]"If you want to spend time with me Yukari, all you had to do was ask."
[X]"Yuyuko, where are your musicians anyway?"
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26733
[x] "You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."
>> No. 26734
[X]"If you want to spend time with me Yukari, all you had to do was ask."
>> No. 26735
[X]"You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."
[X]"When I do have to duel Youmu, what do I have to look out for?"
[X]"If you want to spend time with me Yukari, all you had to do was ask."
[X]"Yuyuko, where are your musicians anyway?"
[x] "199 years? Is Chen that old?" (Remember what he does of Chen, she might plausibly strike him as around 60)

And Wade didn't really complain about the last date.

Nice reference to my last vote's comments ("Valley of the Yuyuko Mountains")
>> No. 26736
[x] "You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."
>> No. 26737
[0] "You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."
>> No. 26738
He never said to choose just one, so I went with all 4.
>> No. 26742
[x] "You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."

>>26738

I feel like only choosing one.
>> No. 26744
[x] "You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."
>> No. 26745
[x] "You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."

>valley of the Yuyuko mountains
Can this be a spell card?
>> No. 26748
>>26745
No. I've got to draw the line somewhere.

Also, I can never remember the proper name of Yuyuko's home, so I'm calling it here and setting things up so I have an easy spelling referance.
>> No. 26749
>>26748
Hakugyokuro.

Also nice update. Looking forward for her Shikigami-zation
>> No. 26750
File 125477485359.jpg - (374.51KB, 600x754, yuyu.jpg) [iqdb]
26750
>>26748
B-But...

Pwetty pwease?
>> No. 26752
>>26749

That's if the overly developed kitty gets it in her head that we're her owner, not the other way around.
>> No. 26754
>"Wade says I can't pounce you, so I listen."

Maybe she will accept us as her owner.
>> No. 26756
>>26754

Yeah but I think it was more the lines of her being more interested in him than her.

She's shown herself to be rather possessive of Wade, and i doubt he'd be able to look at Outside world Nari the same ever again knowing what her Catgirlself is like.
>> No. 26757
[X]"You never got around to telling me where you gapped me to."

"Yukari, I know I'm changing subjects again but where exactly am I?" I figure it can't be Mayohiga, Yukari's decorating sense has both eastern and western influences. This place seemed different somehow, I couldn't place exactly what though.

"Hakugyokurou, one of the realms of the afterlife, primarily used to give souls someplace outside of the land of the living to go to while they wait for reincarnation." Why Yukari suddenly made room for another person between herself and Yuyuko-

Yeah, I was gapped between them and tensed up almost instantly afterwards. Why I have this problem when dealing with Yukari, and now Yuyuko, isn't entirely beyond me. "So the land of the dead basically."

"A gross oversimplification, but still accurate." I've got the feeling Yukari's just playing with me now. "My, you get excited rather quickly, don't you?"

Yes body, that is a warm softness you're feeling. No you do not have to achive readiness every single time I feel more than the hand of a soft woman on my body. "You certainly don't help."

"No, I certainly don't. Though you really should relax, I doubt very seriously that I'm the only woman who's ever going to want to violate your personal space, and not all of them would react favorably to such swift tent-raising. Besides, cuddling is rather difficult when you're stiff as a board." Yukari started gently rubbing my shoulders for emphasis, and the muscles around there were protesting to any form of loosening up. "Don't make me break out the alcohol, I won't be responsible for whatever happens next."

"So how am I supposed to relax when I'm almost sandwiched between two soft beauties?" I was staring right at Yukari, though my eyes flicked to her chest every now and again.

"Ufufufu~ I thought someone like you would know how. Alright then... Yuyuko, may I use the entirety of your sofa for this?" Yukari was already putting a strong hold on me as she asked her friend.

"Nothing overboard, I did give my word." Yuyuko floated off to a nearby chair to observe.

"I wasn't planning on it." Yukari repositioned herself lengthwise to the couch so I was laying against her with my head in her breasts again, albiet the back of my head instead of my face, and kept her hands around my chest to keep me from just bolting. She seemed to choose the second most intamite position I've been with her in. "To start, breathe out. Then steady your breathing."

I did as instructed, and it actually started working.

"Next, try to get your mind out of the gutter. I know it's hard, but you don't have to picture me naked when you get held like this." What the... You're not helping Yukari.

"I'm not." Who am I kidding anymore? No one would belive me if I said otherwise. I wouldn't believe me. "Wasn't."

"Oh? You're starting to be more honest with your wants then. It's perfectly fine to be a bit of a pervert now and again, especially since you're a healthy young man." She started running a hand through my hair. "Your desire to take me here and now is conflicting with your want to be respectful, the whole 'take what is offered, refuse what is not' deal. You're making those ideas clash by taking one over the other instead of trying to find a middle ground. You may have to be that way for some people, but you can be a bit more open with me."

"You don't mind then?" Somehow I was getting less tense. I figured with Yukari acting they way she is I'd be getting even worse.

"Like I said before, my interactions with my friends does not revolve around sex exclusively." She stopped applying pressure as I rolled around and shifted myself to where my head rested on her shoulder while my arms wrapped around her middle. "See? I enjoy plain old cuddling too."

"Oh, you didn't happen to watch why I decided to meet up with Tokiko did you?" Even my erection was going down. Maybe Yukari's manipulating a boundary or two.

"No, I was probably in the process of waking up. Why?" Curious tone from the gap youkai.

"I think Suika's throwing a party. She brought along another, taller oni, and the wind goddess of Moriya shrine. The latter of the two was wearing a dark red, rather skimpy bikini and was thoroughly drunk off her ass already. Who knows what the state of the shrine is since then." I actually felt better than before now.

"Oh, this I have to see." Yukari peeked through a gap afterwards.

[X]Write-in
---
Not too boring an update I hope.
>> No. 26758
>>26757

[x] "Feel like crashing it?"
>> No. 26759
[x] "Feel like crashing it?"

Our MC needs to get laid. Badly.
>> No. 26760
>>26756
A cat is fine, too - end.

>>26757
wat

[x] "What is it you're trying to accomplish here, Yukari? I'm getting mixed messages. You're either trying to get me to relax or trying to turn me into a pervert, or both."
[x] "I'm sure you wanted something other than just to embarrass me."
>> No. 26761
>>26759

[x] "Feel like crashing it?"

Yes he's in gensokyo, having the positive attention of women that would make Marine seem plain. He really needs to loosen up, and express himself. For one many men wish to be in his shoes.

Also with the way his outside life is, it's a good idea to join the party and cut loose, not as if anything he does in Gensokyo will catch up to him outside barring Yukari.
>> No. 26762
[x] "Feel like crashing it?"
>> No. 26764
[0] "Feel like crashing it?"
>> No. 26766
[x] "Feel like crashing it?"
>> No. 26767
>>26750
A card like that would take up all but a tiny fraction of duel area, and then sweep across all of it if it moves. Reimu'd be on Wade's ass in no time flat.

Also, crashing the oni party it is. Writing.
>> No. 26768
>>26767

Wade might rather be subjected to that than use it, at least deep down in his soul despite what his mouth might say.
>> No. 26769
[X]"Feel like crashing it?"

Yukari gave off a long, low whistle when she closed the gap.
"Wade, you lied about Kanako." Huh?

"How so?" Considering that must've been about two hours ago, how would I know.

"She's not wearing anything~" Yukari suddenly had the biggest cat smile I've ever seen.

"Really? I suppose alcohol could turn even the most prudish into perverts." Yuyuko showed mild suprise at Yukari's comment.

I can't believe I'm about to put this into words.
"Feel like crashing the party?"

Yukari grew wide-eyed and stared in disbelief. "Wade, are you feeling okay? Crashing that kind of party..." Back to the gap cat smile. "I can't help but wonder about your motive~"

"Pretty straightforward Yukari. Are you going to gap us there?" I found myself leaning up enough to make it look like I was pinning that gap youkai down. "It sounds like your kind of thing."

"I only gave my word that I'd keep Yukari from going overboard." Yuyuko sat cross-legged on the chair she was occupying. "Have fun."

"Don't think you're getting out of this~" Yukari gapped her ghost princess friend on top of me. "That Bakeneko needs to learn too~" Suddenly Nari! One of her!

"Nyaaa? What gives?" Nari looked completely confused at her sudden gapping.

"And away we go!" Yukari opened a gap beneath her and dropped all four of us in front of the Hakurei Shrine. Judging from the sounds coming from within it was in full swing with a fair few people, and plenty of alcohol.

"Well? Let's not waste this opportunity~" Yukari strolled right on in, and I followed suit. To my suprise Yuyuko followed, and to my fear Nari did as well.

"What's everyone doing?" Nari was again in curious mode, eyeing everyone but settling on Aya. She then climbed up a wall and decided to approach from the ceiling. "Crow~"

"You just had to bring her along, didn't you?" I turned to the gap youkai with a somewhat disgruntled look on my face. I only recived a smile in return.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked behind me, providing a not entirely unwelcome view Kanako's healthy body. "Don't you folks know there's a two-drink minimum here? Being sober is forbidden!"

"Oh? Doesn't one come to a party to get drunk?" I doubt Yukari was going to lose that smile of hers anytime soon.

"A point well made! Go on, alcohol's over there!" The naked amazon goddess was pushing me twoard the stuff while Yukari just gapped herself over. Suika was laying on the counter dispensing drinks from various bottles as well as her gourd.

"Nyahahaha! Yukari! I thought you were gonna miss out!" Suika handed the gap youkai a full bottle without hesitation, and in turn Yukari didn't even wait to start drinking it.

"The bigger question is why didn't you tell me you 'convinced' the Moriya wind goddess so thouroughly?" Yukari then handed me a whole bottle before setting hers partway into a gap. "I do believe this warrants some rare playtime~"

"Think you can take me gap bitch?" Kanako stood up to her full imposing height and looked down on Yukari.

"Ufufufu~ Where's that fighting spirit any other time?" Yukari's hands dissapeared into a pair of gaps and wasted no time in groping Kanako, who in turn sidestepped me and started molesting Yukari. I was rather content watching Kanako tear off Yukari's clothes while the gap youkai was already playing with the goddess' dripping slit and one of her nipples. They were both spouting insults at one another too.

"You gotta drink too ya know!" Suika gave a not so subtle reminder in the form of opening my bottle and making me drink about half of it before letting me go. "Thaaaaat's better! Go on, enjoy yourself!"

Did you know the first thing that goes is your judgement? It's true.

I noticed Yuyuko had loosened up her clothes considerably, exposing her bosom partially and leaving the whole thing ridiculously loose.
Aya was getting Nariko to drink too, the latter still playing with the former.

Reimu, Sanae, Marisa and Alice were playing a game of strip poker, and now that I looked more thoroughly there was a silver-haired girl with a blue eye over her heart.

Screw it. I down the rest of the bottle in one go, feeling the heat.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26770
[x]This is a party!
-[x]But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young.
>> No. 26772
[x]This is a party!
-[x]But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young. (Just enough so she doesn't overdo it)
-[x]Enjoy the sights, no one's going to remember, and what few that would won't blame you.
>> No. 26773
[x] This is a party!
-[x] But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young. (Just enough so she doesn't overdo it)
-[x] Enjoy the sights, no one's going to remember, and what few that would won't blame you.
>> No. 26774
[x] This is a party!
-[x] But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young. (Just enough so she doesn't overdo it)
-[x] Enjoy the sights, no one's going to remember, and what few that would won't blame you.
>> No. 26775
[0] This is a party!
-[1] But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young. (Just enough so she doesn't overdo it)
-[2] Enjoy the sights, no one's going to remember, and what few that would won't blame you.
>> No. 26777
[x] This is a party!
-[x] But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young. (Just enough so she doesn't overdo it)
-[x] Enjoy the sights, no one's going to remember, and what few that would won't blame you.
>> No. 26778
[x] This is a party!
-[x] But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young. (Just enough so she doesn't overdo it)
-[x] Enjoy the sights, no one's going to remember, and what few that would won't blame you.
-[x] Drink like it's the last day of your life. You can't even remember the last time you got smashed.
>> No. 26779
Calling it so I can put in another update before I call it a day.
>> No. 26780
>>26779
Damnit, RIM, you're on fire.
>> No. 26781
FFFFFF, somebody put me out!

Joking aside, I'm leaving the party votes up to anon. So whatever happens after this is the direct consequence of your actions.
Now enjoy a tipsy Wade's rambling.
---
[X]This is a party!
-[X]But you should still watch over Nariko, she's still young. (Just enough so she doesn't overdo it.)
-[X]Enjoy the sights, no one's going to remember, and what few that would won't blame you.

It's a party, no need to be overly formal. Though quite honestly I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do now that I'm here, I hadn't thought that far ahead. Though one thing's for certain: I'd be keeping an eye on Nari so she doesn't drink too much and give herself alcohol poisoning, that's no good if she dies or passes out since she ought to be able to enjoy herself.
And look! Nari's batted away the bottle and started helping Aya cool down by tearing clothes off. The crow tengu finally realised her place on the food chain and started struggling but it didn't work out to well once a couple of tails wound their way around each wrist and left the tengu largely helpless. Not that Aya was putting up a serious struggle.
Reimu seemed to be taking commemerative photos using Aya's camera in between poker hands.
Once Nari started licking the tengu all over, and Aya using her feet to point out the spots she liked having licked and sucked on, which were her nipples and pussy suspuciously enough, I decided that Nari was going to be just fine and began walking around. I took note of the girl with the blue external eyeball enjoying the show Nari was putting on but didn't really pay her much mind.

"Hey! Had anything to drink yet?" The tall boisterous oni woman decided to check out the only male at this party.

"I downed one bottle in two goes, does that count?" Let me watch my shows dammit! How often do you get to see lesbians going at it?

"That it would, though the fact that you can still walk and talk in a coordinated fashion tells me one bottle ain't gonna cut it." The oni considered me for a moment before bringing her hand down on my shoulder in a restrained fashion. "Still sober enough to want to enjoy the sights, not drunk enough to want to join in. I think I'll help you reach that point later."

Good. Kanako pulled out an etheral snake out her crotch and was thrusting into Yukari's while the gap youkai was countering with tentacles out of a gap. I want to remember that. Maybe. Then I felt myself being pulled aside, and one look told me it's Mima. She got me to one side of the room and had me sit next to her, along with a bunch of other people I don't know.
"I think you should stay out of it Wade, at least for right now." I noticed Mima must not've had too much to drink yet. "Least till you've met my buddies. This here is Wade, the dreamer I was telling you bunch about."
Introductions were next, starting from left to right, Sariel, Kikuri, Konngara, Yuuka, and Shinki.
Sariel's got a fetish with the color blue or something because almost everything on her is blue. From her hair to her eyes to her robe, even that wand of hers was blue. Skin's a nice light natural color though.
Kikuri must've ditched her clothes except for her undies somewhere along the line as all she had on were white undergarments that reflected light. Bronze hair and red eyes with light skin made her a nice sight too.
Konngara must not've drank at all, seeing as she still had her red-white clothes on. Black hair and red eyes kind of reminded me of Reimu.
Yuuka has the air of someone too thoroughly dignified to let herself get so drunk. White shirt and red checkered vest and long skirt coupled with the woman's green eyes and hair and chest size meant she was easy on the eyes too.
Shinki was a little shorter, but I'm betting those loose fitting red robes hid an impressive body. White hair, red eyes, light skin and a youthful look about her meant that she's pretty too.
Greetings were excanged and I tossed in a comment about Yuuka being huggable and wanting to take her home, as well as declaring Kikuri and Shinki hot, Mima decided to grab some alcohol to get us thoroughly drunk.
Hell, I wouldn't mind waking up with at least one of the women here.

[X]Write-in
>> No. 26782
>>26767
In danmaku terms, they'd be really large mountains.

[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
[x] Morph... Maybe a few extra arms? Try juggling the empty sake bottles.

Flex those muscles. If if we don't have any, make some.
>> No. 26786
[x] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
>> No. 26787
[X] Get drunk enough to let yourself loose, but nowhere your maximum tolerance levels.
-[X] ...however, act like you were totally smashed...
-[X] ...and actively try to get into Mima's pants.
>> No. 26788
[x] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
>> No. 26789
[0] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[1] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[2] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[3] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
>> No. 26790
[x] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
[x] If said lesbian crowds get interested in you, go with the flow, and show them some tricks like tentacle arms.
>> No. 26791
[x] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
>> No. 26792
I realize perhaps for some (if not all) of these girls, bisexual would be the better word to use than lesbian.
>> No. 26793
[x] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
>> No. 26796
[x] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
>> No. 26798
[X] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[X] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[X] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[X] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
[X] If said lesbian crowds get interested in you, go with the flow, and show them some tricks like tentacle arms.
-[X] If they like that enough, go ahead and try to swing some lovemaking.

If Wade somehow gets out of this without having sex with anyone, it will be a truly monumental failure.
>> No. 26799
[x] "So what's Mima told you about me?"
[x] Try and stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[x] Take in as much as the lesbian action as you can.
[x] Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Let's take off this shirt.
>> No. 26800
>>26798
Or a feat so grand, only anonymous could pull it off.
>> No. 26801
[X]"So what's Mima told you about me?"
[X]Try to stay sober enough to remember the events of tonight.
[X]Take in as much of the lesbian action as you can.
[X]Whoo, it's getting hot isn't it? Take off this shirt.

Mima was quick to return with enough alcohol to get everyone passed out on the floor at the very least. Nice as it might be to join everyone in that I want to try and stay sober enough to enjoy the sights and sounds of women shamelessly going at it before falling unconscious. 'Cause I got the feeling this party was going to eat up the rest of the day.
"So, what stories has the evil deity relayed?" I'd like to know too.

"That you're too reserved for your own damn good for starters." Kikuri put those legs of hers on the table, and kept a nice wide smile. "That you can be a dedicated individual, again too much for your own good. You remind me of Shikieiki, too bad I couldn't drag her down here too, coulda got that heart manipulator to do a number on her."

"There was that bit with the bear." Thinking back, Mima torched a rampaging bear didn't she? Ugh, head's just fuzzy enough now...

"Quit treating those like negative qualities Kikuri. After all, it's only after the alcohol starts flowing that you get like this." Sariel then took out an entire bottle's worth of alcohol in one go.

"Pff, yeah right. Kid's obviously got issues." No holds barred for the moon of hell.

"Would you stop calling me kid? It's getting annoying." Slow, steady sipping to keep from getting too drunk too soon.

"You are a kid in comparison to us, so why call ya anything different?" Good god she's getting annoying.

"How about the fact that humans mature many times faster than youkai or spiritual beings?" I was shooting Kikuri an annoyed look but she was taking the whole thing in stride.

"Oh, is that how you think? Bet I'm more mature than you!" Now she was emphasising her assets.

"He does have a point. You're acting somewhat childish." Yuuka finally spoke up after about four bottles of alcohol, sporting a smile that would normally make her somewhat scary. "Why would he accept your challenge of bedtop sports?"

"Piss off Yuuka!" Kikuri lightly tossed an empty bottle at the flower youkai who in turn caught it.

"Such unrefined behavior..." Konngara only drank half a bottle, which was a miniscule amount in comparison.

Shinki giggled as she watched Kikuri's outburst. "You're just proving his point. I have to ask the question of why I would let you have this one anyways. Good men are so hard to come by." A bottle held in each wing and one in hand meant she was easily the most drunk, but that didn't mean much to superhuman beings. The rosy glow on her cheeks caused me to glance at her more than once.

"Who says you'd get this one either?" Yuuka was using vines from somewhere to restrain Kikuri in a naughty fashion while looking at Shinki.

"Women's intuition." All Shinki did in response was smile and wink.

"You seem to have forgotten I'm the one who's got the most solid chance." Mima must really be able to hold her liqour.

"What, I don't get a say in this?" I decide to take my shirt off, rasing some eyebrows. I don't have a bodybuilders musclature, but I think having so much muscle to where you've got man-boobs is disgusting. Mammarines should stay on women. "What? It felt like it shot up about twenty degrees."

[X]Stay, this is going to get interesting.
[X]A hot spring? This shrine has one?
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26805
[x]Stay, this is going to get interesting.
>> No. 26806
[X]A hot spring? This shrine has one?
- [x] Suggest that you might like some company since hey, might as well work on the reservation problem.

Interesting of some of Gensokyo's most ancient beings pointed out some things about Wade, and I wonder if his issues are mother related. (Maybe all those psychologists are right)

And I wonder if Wade knows that Shinki is Alice's mom. I can imagine in a case of a night with the Makai MILF, Alice coming in and going "mom? Mom!? MOM!?!"" before passing out HLA post story style.
>> No. 26807
[x] A hot spring? This shrine has one?
-[x] Suggest that you might like some company since hey, might as well work on the reservation problem.
>> No. 26808
[x] A hot spring? This shrine has one?
-[x] Suggest that you might like some company since hey, might as well work on the reservation problem.
>> No. 26810
[x] A hot spring? This shrine has one?
-[x] Suggest that you might like some company since hey, might as well work on the reservation problem.
>> No. 26811
[0] A hot spring? This shrine has one?
-[1] Suggest that you might like some company since hey, might as well work on the reservation problem.
>> No. 26812
File 125484893596.jpg - (103.36KB, 877x1064, 125364985472.jpg) [iqdb]
26812
>>26806
Heh, that part was awesome.
I like the way you think.
>> No. 26813
>"That you're too reserved for your own damn good for starters." Kikuri put those legs of hers on the table, and kept a nice wide smile. "That you can be a dedicated individual, again too much for your own good."

might this be hidden commentary on typical CYOA leads or the voters (since they've been a bit reserved compared to my votes)?
>> No. 26814
>Kikuri put those legs of hers on the table
Dem legs.

[x] A hot spring? This shrine has one?
-[x] Suggest that you might like some company since hey, might as well work on the reservation problem.
-[x] Bring another bottle of sake with you. Stargazing~
>> No. 26815
[X]A hot spring? This shrine has one?
-[X]Suggest you might like some company since hey, might as well work on that reservation problem.

"Hey Mima, this shrine wouldn't happen to have a hot spring would it?" Don't know why that sprung to mind, but I'm not going to question it.

"Just sitting around with us is boring, huh?" Mima got up from her seat. "I could use a soak, anyone else?"

"If Yuuka would get her vines out of my ass I would." Kikuri was now suspended in the air by vines, a few of which were slipping right under her panties and bra. "Seeing as I'm now almost completely naked."

Shinki already got up and walked over to join Mima, while Sariel and Konngara stayed put.

"You two aren't joining us?" Mima had a momentary frown from their lack of interest.

"I figure that translates into: 'sit around naked with a naked guy and see who takes him first'. He's cute, but not my type I'm afraid." Sariel then grabbed a bottle of wine from the group of bottles. "Besides, Konngara and I have a contest with a little wager to settle."

Konngara also grabbed some wine. "It was not prudent to drink before the competition's beginning."

Yuuka got up as well, and let Kikuri go so she can follow as well. "Lead the way."

"Have fun getting drunk you two!" Mima gave that as a farewell for now and led the way to a large hot spring that existed at the back of the shrine. Walls were placed around it to try and keep out the peeping toms and there was a changing room situated at the entrance. "Hey Wade, why don't you go first." Then practically shoved me in there.

"Sheesh... I'll let you know when I'm done." I start stripping even further, leaving nothing on my body. My legs are certainly in good shape.
I grabbed a towel but didn't put it on, deciding to just say no to modesty at this point. I kept it because standing in the air wet had a tendency to make one cold rather quickly. "I'm getting in, do whatever you want."

It certainly felt good to soak myself in the hot water, so much so that I made the mistake of closing my eyes. When I opened them again I saw that Shinki has also essentially said 'fuck modesty' and gave a nice view of her body, which as I guessed, was impressive. The part where she's leaning over me didn't make it any less nice.

"Why don't you just go all the way then? I can tell you already want to feel him up at the very least." That sarcastic tone could only belong to Mima, who decided to follow Shinki's suit. Or lack of one. So did Kikuri.
Yuuka had decided to use a towel, however.

"Oh, like this maybe?" Shinki swept me up into her arms and started kissing me in a tight embrace. It didn't take long for her to go exploring a little deeper than that with her tongue. I'm guessing the only reason she stopped was because we still needed to breathe.

"Ugh, you shameless cow! You're practically mounting the guy!" Mima decided to start pulling me out of Shinki's arms while the latter brushed her crotch on mine, using that alone to get a response.

"I bet he's a virgin isn't he? One of us has to fix that. Yuuka's too reserved and Kikuri would probably try to drag him back home." Yes, please. Fix that already.

"Reserved? Maybe I prefer to actually get to know the person who's seed I'd be taking in." Yuuka looked rather contemplative. "And I wouldn't do it where everyone is watching, unlike some people I know."

"Or maybe it's because you don't want any more people than you absolutely have to know just how stark a contrast there is between the fearsome flower youkai and the m-" Shinki was suddenly cut off by a vine filling enough of her mouth to stop her from finishing the sentence.

"Besides Shinki, your poor daughter would have a heart attack if she saw you going at it with someone she likes! Me, on the other hand..." No dice on yanking me out of this Mima.

"Please, I could offer some nice spectral kink." Kikuri decided she had to be a part of this too.

This is nice and all, but all the added body heat along with the water temperature is making me roast here. And that slit's so damn close...

[X]Escape! This is too much!
[X]Just take Shinki already, she's right there.
[X]Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.
[X]Mima's awfully determine to get me away from Shinki...
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26816
[X]Mima's awfully determine to get me away from Shinki...
Tsun Tsun gaems.
>> No. 26817
[X]Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.

Much as i love a good orgy, Im sure that having sex and using being drunk as an excuse would be bad for whatever route we want to get on.

COUGHWhichshouldbeaYuukarouteCOUGH!!
>> No. 26819
File 125485545029.jpg - (246.12KB, 800x1184, 125441469162.jpg) [iqdb]
26819
>>26817
Good thinking but... I believe that, as things are going, a Yuuka route is kind of impossible.

[X] Keep throwing poorly disguised glances at Yuuka.
>> No. 26823
[x] Just take Shinki already, she's right there.

WHOOOO~
>> No. 26824
[x] Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.

>And we still haven't given Reimu a good chance yet.

Just because this is /shrine/ doesn't mean you only have to go for /shrine/ related people.

Besides, Yuuka's hot.
>> No. 26826
>>26824

with Yuuka that's hard to argue... since she's as lacking as Reimu as stories with a route to them go.

Hell alot of the girls are hot in various ways, and Wade has Yukari's interest. (Not much topping Yukari in hotness, since she most likely know how to please a man in ways men never imagined)

But I doubt most of these girls would result in a route, just a liquor assisted sex ed class.

But as the main story reviving /shrine/ from YAF's ego implosion, we should at least give Reimu a chance to shine before deciding on the exotic beauties highly interested in Wade.

That and if his Reimu isn't great, I'm all for Yummy braless Yukari route!
>> No. 26827
>>26826

Yea but i dont really want a Yukari route. I mean sure she's hot, but Yukari's in almost every story with a possible route (And honestly i dont like this slutty Yukari anyway. But theres almost never a shot at Yuuka.
>> No. 26829
[X] You can split yourself into multiple copies, and even morph your body around, right? Time to put this to use.
[X] Shinki is nice and eager, so why don't you go ahead and take her?
[X] Kikuri wants kink? A body double with some extra appendages should do well for her.
[X] As for Mima, well, if she wants a piece of you so bad, another body double should keep her satisfied for now.

Why settle for one?
>> No. 26831
File 125485726892.jpg - (40.20KB, 640x352, 123172602733.jpg) [iqdb]
26831
>>26829
>[X] You can split yourself into multiple copies
Holy shit, I forgot about this.

Changing my vote to:
[X] You can split yourself into multiple copies, and even morph your body around, right? Time to put this to use.
[X] Shinki is nice and eager, so why don't you go ahead and take her?
[X] Kikuri wants kink? A body double with some extra appendages should do well for her.
[X] As for Mima, well, if she wants a piece of you so bad, another body double should keep her satisfied for now.
>> No. 26832
>>26824
>Just because this is /shrine/ doesn't mean you only have to go for /shrine/ related people.

It's fine to say that, but I think Teruyo's first run at /eientei/ is proof enough that it's not particularly wise to stray out of the board's scope when choosing routes.

That said, I think it's pretty clear that no one here has a route. Just take the consequence free sex already; no one at the party but Yuuka showed even slightest bit of restraint, so why would you?

Actually, I'd like to take the opportunity to ask R.I.M. right now, just so that there aren't misconceptions: does anyone in this bath have a chance at a route?
>> No. 26833
>>26827

Not really Yukari routes are rare in many stories just due to her role as either villain or behind the scene manipulator.

And I wouldn't call Yukari slutty, just a friend with benefits to many girls.

And I doubt we'd get a Yuuka route, since the PC-98 crowd is most likely here as a cameo. That and Yuuka is someone that keeps to herself. That and since Wade hasn't helped her out in some ways, there isn't the large point bonus that many girls have (Alice, Yukari, Yuyuko)

Mima has only a few H-scenes, but never a real route for her. But she's proven to be an able teacher of sex (see HLA R1)

Shinki is very tempting... might change my vote perhaps.

Still hard choice to make... too bad Yukari and Kanako are too busy having hatesex for Wade to make a move on.
>> No. 26835
>>26833

If you're having trouble making a decision, then >>26829 and >>26831 may have just found your solution. A guy who can be in more than one place isn't limited to only one partner.
>> No. 26836
>>26835

I know; I changed my vote to >>26834

To that guy: That was awesome and you should feel awesome.

Wait until Yukari sees us now!
>> No. 26837
[x]Escape! This is too much!
>> No. 26838
[X]Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.
>> No. 26839
>>26838

I hope at the least this option leads to Yuuka sex at least, since it's not very likely that it'll lead to a route despite what some folks think.
>> No. 26840
>>26839

That's kind of why I'm hoping for R.I.M. to at least provide some clarification before he calls the vote. I get the feeling that people are voting for that in hopes of Yuuka route, and that they wouldn't be so quick to choose it if there wasn't one.
>> No. 26841
>>26840

Or they might choose the multi-man write in.
>> No. 26844
>Mima has only a few H-scenes, but never a real
route for her.

Kirin's Spirit Within had a Mima Route in it.
>> No. 26845
>>26844

It's on Hiatus.

Though I wonder if that Monkanon story in /th/ might have a Mima route or so (I'd rather have Konngara, but a two girl ending is fine too)

Though Yuuka isn't surprising with the amount of restraint she shows (While very hot, she strikes me as someone who rather find a special guy to let loose her naughtness on unlike say Mima or some versions of Yukari, who are equal opportunity naughty)
>> No. 26846
Alright, I hate shooting down a write-in but do consider that straight up self cloning is not something Wade should be doing since each split would become smaller and weaker and would drag down the quality of the resulting H-scene since I'd be having to do multiple viewpoints. Plus consider the fact that this would also be my first time writing H if I don't decide to cop out of it.

Yes I am keeping most characters open for routes and once Anon has decided on one will do whatever I can to keep it from going the way of Deluge's first run. However, characters from certain areas cannot have a route regardless. The underground crew, the Eientei crew plus Keine, the SDM crew, the Makai crew (despite my being a Shinki fan), the Palanquin crew minus Kogasa, as well as Yuyuko and Youmu are all off-limits.
If Anon is willing to put the effort in you could be allowed to pursue another route, though it would be heavily dependent on write-ins. So Yuuka, as well as several others are a distinct possibility.

If you choose to uncover why Wade was able to use yin-yang orbs it would naturally make things more difficult.

All of the Hakurei shrine denizens have routes.
Yukari, Tokiko, and Alice have readily avalible routes. (The first of that list being more forgiving about where you end up if you do botch the end.)
>> No. 26848
[X]Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.
>> No. 26849
>>26846

First, there's a Kogasa route? (That alone makes up for the fact no mothery yet cute Byakuren or naughty Nue routes)

And one more question: Asides from a main female, is there a chance of a harem ending? (I know with Yukari it's likely, the woman's a rather horny bisexual!)
>> No. 26850
[0] Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.

If the write-in won't work then I'll go back to this.
>> No. 26851
>>26846
>Alright, I hate shooting down a write-in but do consider that straight up self cloning is not something Wade should be doing since each split would become smaller and weaker and would drag down the quality of the resulting H-scene since I'd be having to do multiple viewpoints. Plus consider the fact that this would also be my first time writing H if I don't decide to cop out of it.

Aw... couldn't you just write each scene one at a time, and just sort of divide them up into their own separate distinct segments? You know, a Shinki segment, a Kikuri segment, and a Mima segment? It would sure be one way to get practice, let me tell you.

Ah well, I suppose if taking them all isn't an option, I'll go for [X] Just take Shinki already, she's right there.

Has never had an H scene, and she's a MILF. Easy call.

Given that the restraint option has a disgusting amount of support though, I hope that we at least get the chance to have some fun with one of the girls in private later on should it win.
>> No. 26852
>>26847
There's a chance of it.

>>26849
If Anon can get multiple girls to accept sharing a boyfriend, then perhaps.

>>26851
The 'restraint' vote is to have some private fun time with someone. I forgot to add the (specify) on the end to give anon a reasonable choice as to who would barge in and have their way with Wade.
>> No. 26853
>>26852

Ah interesting but woudl that mean that the Yukari route has a chance of Yuyuko joining in on the fun? (as in the main being Yukari and Yuyuko as a nice bonus)

[X]Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.
-[x] Shinki seems willing enough, and I doubt she wants her daughter to walk in.
>> No. 26854
>>26852
>The 'restraint' vote is to have some private fun time with someone. I forgot to add the (specify) on the end to give anon a reasonable choice as to who would barge in and have their way with Wade.

Oh, alright, that's good to know. In that case, change my vote to:

[X] Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.
-[X] Shinki seems willing enough, and I doubt she wants her daughter to walk in.
>> No. 26855
[X] Yuuka's got a point, I'm drunk enough to go 'screw modesty' not enough to do it with people watching.
-[X] Shinki seems willing enough, and I doubt she wants her daughter to walk in.
>> No. 26856
[X]Just take Shinki already, she's right there.
SHE'S RIGHT THERE
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x