[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123108579022.png - (137.06KB , 420x300 , tsr.png ) [iqdb]
21142 No. 21142
This
Shattered
Reality

or TSR, for short.

A tale that begins anew.



Midday sun reigns mercilessly over the green land, sowing it with life giving light, bringing joy to trees, grass and other plants, while all the other things groan in displeasure at the overwhelming heat. It doesn't help a slightest bit that this path I walk, although surrounded by trees, provides no cover from the deathly rays at all. Sweat flows down my forehead like gushing blood from a wound, my muscles scream in protest, my joints... Okay, I'm exaggerating. Nevertheless, walking down this path isn't exactly easy on my nerves. Wide and graveled, one would think it's only due to financial problems that they didn't make it a normal road yet. Well, whoop-dee-doo, truth be told, I haven't seen a single car since I arrived here. Not a single engine-powered vehicle, let alone something as modern as cars or motorcycles. So, roads would be pretty much useless, as far as I'm concerned.
But, the real question is - what bizarre reason would be important enough for me to exert myself on a hot day like this? As pompous as it may sound, I'm doing this for sheer survival. Like every living being, I need to feed, and while my usual lifestyle grants me with food that comes from whatever I can scavenge, from time to time, one needs to change his diet. And so, this morning I woke up with a sudden craving for hot buns. That's right, this torture I endure solely to reach the godforsaken village and buy myself a pack of sweet, warm, crispy buns. Call me an idiot, but that's my reason. In all fairness, I was also seeking a decent excuse to visit that place. Living in the wilderness has it's benefits, but I assure you - no man is capable of staying in the same place for more than a... Well, it all depends on the individual cases.
The birds annoyingly remind me of how beautiful this day should be considered. Why isn't there any wind to blot out their hideous chirping, for god's sake? Hey, you, up there? Give me a wave, please? I could use a breeze, you know!
A sigh escapes my lips. No matter how hard I might try to deny it, miss goddess of luck hasn't been looking down upon me lately. I wish she'd grant me one, blessing glance, just to fix this jacked up situation of mine a little bit. I'd arrived in this place at least a month ago. I've long lost the count of days, ever since I settled down in an abandoned shack I... let's say, sequestered from the previous owner. Old history, not worth of mentioning. Either way, I've been leading a life of a loner, living in a secluded place, feeding off the land and fauna unfortunate enough to wander near my humble establishment. Whatever it takes to survive, someone wise said. And he was right. Well, nevermind that. I know my share of principles on when it comes to surviving in the wilderness, and also possess some knowledge of this place's... Lore. It's name Gensokyo, it's population low, it's danger level extremely high. Youkai - monsters born of humans' fear roam the night, seeking to feast on their creators' flesh, ghost existing alongside people, girls flying around, downright madness, I say. But tell ya what - you get used to it. After a week of adapting, the sight of a witch cutting through the air several meters above is no longer amazing, even in a case where she forgets to put on her underwear. One might ask - how the hell did I find myself in this colourful circus? Let's just say that due to my exceptionable curiosity, I ended up... forcefully acquainting two girls and accompanying them on their seasonal trip to this place. Ah, Gensokyo, a world of miracles, a world of magic! Why had you severed me from mine companions seconds after arrival? Why have you condemned me to such a lifestyle?
But in the end, does it matter? I enjoy my life as it is, and even though I wouldn't call it a fulfilment of my wishes, it's still rather nice. A nice break from the everyday hassle of living in a steel and concrete jungle, a peculiar return to the past, where one wouldn't need to worry about a job, about school, about annoying neighbors, about... Well, everything. That's why, enduring this accursed sun is a small price to pay for escaping all those problems.
"Mhm."
Nodding to myself, I persist in the fast pace, towards the clearing ahead, glittering with thatches and colourful crowds.

Today's a market day in the Human Village.


<FASTFORWARDING MEMORY TO A MORE RECENT ONE>

>> No. 21143
"What do we do with a yuki-onna, what do we do with a yuki-onna, what do we do with a yuki-onna early in the morning?"
Amazing how even such a small village can manage to gather so many people around in such a short notice. The streets were already narrow, but now, thanks to all those stands and stalls scattered around, they seem to be even more cramped. On the right, an older woman behind a table full of fruit of all shapes and colours, on the left, middle-aged guy selling fishing rods for ridiculous prices. Next, a stall full of fish, another one - except filled with various other meats - just beside it. It's owners seem to be arguing about something, only adding to the overwhelming noise, composed of human voices, rustling, bustling, animals' yelps and what have you. It's like a journey to the past, or into a comic book. Incredible experience which everyone should go through. Or not, depending on your skill in avoiding getting crushed by the living river.
"Put her in a dirty oven, put her in a dirty oven, put her in a dirty oven early in the morning!"
Even a band composed of old, wrinkly men somehow found it's place among the chaos, trying to overcome the noise with their weakly voices. Haven't I heard that song before?

But it's not important. No matter how much effort it takes, I shall acquire those buns. Bah, having suffered two hours of walking beneath the red-hot sky, this last exertion shouldn't even bother me that much. After all, people are much colder than the sun, right? If I'm to burn to death, it would be rather due to the latter, than to the former. Besides, they're not dealing with their ordinary john here. I'm a guy who's dealt with youkai before. An enragingly thick crowd like this is still nothing for my skills! Agility is my friend, my faithful companion, not letting me down even in those more trivial matters, like the one I'm facing now. A porter with a large basket. Dive under his left arm. A cart. Crawl underneath. Even if they give me weird glances, my calculating mind pays no heed to those stares, constantly analyzing the situation and whispering perfect solutions into my ear. Evade the fat drunkard. Slide between those crates. Evade the incoming girl.
Evade... what?
"Buh--?!"
For some reason or another, even my full awareness can't rescue me from crashing into a girl coming from the opposite direction, who apparently utilized the very same tactic as mine on her way... Both of us fall helplessly to the ground, unable to withstand the impact.
"Wah!"
A stupidly cute yelp escapes her mouth as her butt hits the ground. Miraculously, there was enough free space around for her to do so... No, come to think of it, there's too much of it. Too much... No wonder. Seeing something happening, people around created a nice, tightly sealed circle around the two of us. Just what I needed.
"Look," I turn to her "Watch your ste--"
But my words get cut off by the sight of seven beautifully shaped buns on the dirty ground. The paper bag in the girl's hand confirms my hasty analysis - those are hers.
"Stop the thief!"
Or not. From somewhere away, reaches us a distant yell, a command to... Stop the thief, huh? And seeing how she was in such a rush...
"Ow, ow, ow..."
She massages her butt without any regard for how lewd the act might appear to everyone around. No, in fact, while it's quite inappropriate, I can't help but feel aroused by it a little bit. Born a pervert, always a pervert, huh? A month of abstinence doesn't help me restrain those thoughts either. But it isn't the time to be worrying about such things. The owner of that voice draws nearer with every second.

[ ] Where two are fighting, the third prevails. Those buns, I'll be taking them.
[ ] Righteous cause of a righteous man. Take the girl captive, bring her to justice.
[ ] Fellow bun-lover is a fellow of mine. Help her up, make a swift escape. Don't forget the loot.
[ ] I ain't gettin' involved in this mess, yo. Be-a on your way, wizard.

==

I won't hold my breath. dmc4nero.jpg
>> No. 21144
[x] Where two are fighting, the third prevails. Those buns, I'll be taking them.

The Benny Hill Theme is now playing in your head, manually.
>> No. 21145
[ ] Where two are fighting, the third prevails. Those buns, I'll be taking them.
>> No. 21146
[x] Fellow bun-lover is a fellow of mine. Help her up, make a swift escape. Don't forget the loot.

And here i was yelling at poor YAF for no reason at all
>> No. 21148
[x] Where two are fighting, the third prevails. Those buns, I'll be taking them.
>> No. 21150
[x] Where two are fighting, the third prevails. Those buns, I'll be taking them.

Cuh-raaaazy is back.
>> No. 21151
[x] Where two are fighting, the third prevails. Those buns, I'll be taking them.
>> No. 21152
[X] Fellow bun-lover is a fellow of mine. Help her up, make a swift escape. Don't forget the loot.

Buns AND a girl as a bonus? Truly, we shall dine well this day.
>> No. 21153
[x] Where two are fighting, the third prevails. Those buns, I'll be taking them.

So what should I do? One side of me wants to grab the girl and run away like a crazed homophobe on the first of May, but on the other hand, wasn't I here for a diffirent reason? That's right, I'm not here to fish for damsels in distress, I'm here for buns, and buns I shall acquire. And look! What a coincidence! Seven perfectly fine - albeit a little dirtied - buns right in front of me! A blessing from the heavens themselves!
"This did not just happen!" The girls appears to be complaining out loud as she lifts her butt off the dusty pavement. "There's nothing to see! Shoo!"
Ah, trying to dissolve the commotion, eh? Not gonna work, ma'am, those kinds of things are too much of a magnet for the masses. You're essentially making them even more curious. But whatever, that's not the point. What matters are the buns. Sweet, warm, crispy buns. Crunchy outside, soft inside, filled with fruity surprises, only waiting for me to sink my teeth in them. No time to loose.
Obviously, the unfortunate hitherto owner of the paper bag did not see me coming at her with a speed that surpasses even my expectations. Let's just say I'm quite determined when it comes to buns. Either way, she can't even as much as blink when I snatch the thing out of her fingers. Not even a yelp of resistance escapes her lips when I dive onto the ground and sweep all the buns into the bag in one go. Perfectly timing my movements, I straighten up and give her a last, fleeting glance.
"Those buns. I'll be taking them. Wait, scrap that." I grab the bag with my teeth "I'w gomma take whem wight mow."
And launch myself at the crowd, in the direction opposite of the one the angry voice is coming from.

Fantastic. Those are only buns, but it seems I'm not the only one in love with them. Let alone the voice from before, there's a bunch of people chasing after me like if I were the worst of criminals. Just what I needed, a bit of adrenaline. No one stands still when they see a loony with a paper bag in his teeth charging forward like a mad rhino on steroids, and so, I don't even need to think too much during this crazy run. For the heck of it though, I pass every third stall by jumping over the tables, knocking over whatever's standing on them. Nothing like a bit of chaos amidst the already complicated mess.
"Catch the thief!"
"Robber!"
The voices behind me chant over and over.
"Pickpocket! Filthy pickpocket!"
"Psychopath on the loose!"
Wow, I didn't see it escalating to such an extent. Whatever, the destination I've been aiming for should be around here somewhere... There!
Jumping over another stall, knocking what the old woman probably wanted to sell as an expensive vase from the Ming dynasty, I dive into one of the narrow alleys this Village doesn't lack. For what? Well, an ordinary thief would probably use it as a mean of moving around unnoticed. I'm not an ordinary thief.
Ordinary thieves don't do this, I'm sure.
"Hop!"
My feet lift off the ground, along with the rest of my body. Towards the nearest wall.
Tap. They land on the stony surface.
"Step!"
Then again, launching me further up.
"Jump!"
And finally, the roof. Wow, I'm getting better at this! Last time, it took me three jumps, and I'm sure it's the same place.

"Hmm." I don't expect anyone to be smart enough to think of such a possibility. Bah, actually, I'm pretty sure they'll just keep chasing around aimlessly for 20 more minutes and then declare the show to be over, returning to their previous tasks... Cleaning up and stuff. The only thing I regret is leaving that girl, but now that we mention it... "Ahh." The prize is still there, I didn't lose it anywhere on the way. Ahh yes, still warm. Marvelous. Despite the rather nice view I can get from this roof, my eyes are concentrated on those seven lumps of concentrated, distilled pleasure. With trembling fingers, I pull one out, shaking in the anticipation of the impending extasy... Pull it out... Open my mouth.... Slide it in.... And........ "Ack?!"
Have a juicy bite of air. It's gone. I can't feel it anymore, it's gone!
"I believe this is mine."
That voice, I know that voice!
There she is. Turning around, I discover the culprit, the one who took away my pleasure, and when it was only a split second away too.
There she stands, the girl from before. As shocking as it is, I don't care. I don't care how exactly did she find me here, I don't care how did she get up here. All I care about is that bun she's triumphantly holding in her feminine fingers.
"You...!"
I spring up on an impulse, almost making myself fall over and tumble down the roof. Those eyes of her seem to be intent on mocking me in a mute, yet intimidating way.

[ ] "Give that back."
[ ] Attack her without a warning.
[ ] Escape with the remaining six buns. One is not worth the risk.
>> No. 21154
[ ] Escape with the remaining six buns. One is not worth the risk.

Yes, that's right. Follow us into the forest... of rape.

Tonight, you.
>> No. 21155
>Those eyes of her seem to be intent on mocking me in a mute, yet intimidating way.

Oh yeah? I GOT SIX

[ ] Eat the remaining six buns as fast as you can.
>> No. 21156
[X] "Give that back."

So what if we still have plenty of our own? We want hers, too.

I need more BUNS.
>> No. 21157
[X] "Give that back."
>> No. 21158
[ODIN] Look her in the eye.
[ODIN] Take a hot bun...
[ODIN]...and eat it.
>> No. 21160
[x] Eat the remaining six buns as fast as you can.
[x] "Give that back."
Best yell it while eating
>> No. 21161
[ ] Eat the remaining six buns as fast as you can.

YESSSSSS
>> No. 21162
[X] Look her in the eye.
[X] Take a hot bun...
[X]...and eat it.

Who's laughing NOW?
>> No. 21170
[x] Attack her without a warning.
[x] FALCOOOOOOOOOON- KICK!
>> No. 21171
>>21160
I like the way you think.
[x] Eat the remaining six buns as fast as you can.
[x] "Give that back."
Best yell it while eating
>> No. 21173
[x] Slit her throat - we felt like wearing the color red today.
>> No. 21174
[x] Eat the remaining six buns as fast as you can.
[x] "Give that back."

Yes, this will do.
>> No. 21176
[X] Look her in the eye.
[X] Take a hot bun...
[X]...and eat it.

You're eating a bun. I'm eating one of your buns. I have five more to finish. Is something wrong?
>> No. 21178
[x] Eat the remaining six buns as fast as you can.
[x] "Give that back."

There's no way she's expecting me to simply hand over the remaining buns, simply no way she'd take me for such a fool, right? That malicious stare is actually meant to spite me, am I mistaken, you thieving cat? Stealing a piece of heaven from my grasp, heaven she won't take, it's my anger she wants. Well, 'fraid I've got some bad news for ya! You ain't getting any of those! Even if it's a waste, the thought of paying her back in kind is too exctiting to pass on. It's not everyday you get to piss off a boastful person like this, and who knows, perhaps being defeated with her own weapon will at least teach her a wordly lesson. Too bad there's nobody here to enjoy the show!
"Hah." I run a hand through my hair in a most leisure manner possible to imagine, given the fact I'm standing on a rather steep roof, ballancing on the verge of losing the gravitional equilibrium, with someone whose actions I can't predict, about to do something incredibly stupid. To hell with it! Ain't life about making hasty choices, risking every day and living to the fullest? "Buns, huh?" a stupidly cocky grin stretches my lips. Not knowing what to expect, I scan her face, but it expresses nothing diffirent from what it was a second ago. Disappointing. "If that's what you seek, well... Think fast!"
In the split second dividing the moments when I say those words and when my hand dives into the bag, she lets out a single, muffled, abrupt gasp of suprisal. My fingers, already dirtied with sweet, sweet icing seek out a single... No, wait, make it three. Or four. Hell, for the sake of the play, let's eat them all at once!
The bag is ripped to shreds when I pull it apart in some sort of gruesome execution, revealing four buns in one hand, one in each gap between my fingers, two in the other.
"W-wait, what--"
The girl tries to speak, but I quickly cut into her wobbly sentence.
"I've figured out a way to settle this, brat!" though that wave I made was rather reckless, my reflexes don't allow the sweet, heavenly goodness to slip out of my grasp "And you may ponder the futility of your ambitions while you spend a restless eternity watching me devour those buns!"
"Wait, stop--!" Vain protests! I may have said 'eternity', but it doesn't take me full two seconds to stuff all of the forbidden pleasure into my mouth, and start munching. Munching hard and long, munching with the strength of a tyranossaurus rex chomping on a piece of meat as the sea of tastes floods my taste buds, like a river of pleasure spreading throughout my nervous system, filling my mind with unearthly extasy. Truly, one of the best - if not the best - things known to man. The only thing to challenge it's divinity may be... well, her shocked face, for example. Not that it's something as delightfully delicious as those buns, but it's delicious nonetheless. What is she hoping to achieve by reaching out her hand like that? "D-don't..." Correct, missy! Cry! Wail in despair! Let your sorrow scatter in vivid colour, your salty tears will ruin the taste of the bun you're still holding! Speaking of which...
I wipe the remaining sugar off my lips with a sleeve. Such slovenly behaviour doesn't suit the image I'm trying to to give, but I've no time for worrying about such trifles now. A hand of mine raises in the air and points at the object of desire she denied me not a minute ago.
"Give that back."
"N-n-- That's my line!" she gives it a short glance before...
Oh no. Oh no, no, no. This isn't happening! What are you doing? What the hell are you doing?! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it, stop it, stop it, stopitstopitstopitstopitstopitstopit--!!!
It's useless. Totally useless. I can only watch in horror as she... Mimicking my gesture... All of it, exactly the same as me a second ago... She... Devours the bun with a fervour worth of a greater affair. It disappears, along with the unearthly aura of sugar coating, inside that small mouth of hers.
"If you were from where I was from...!" I can't help but notice how little chunks of sweet bread fly from her mouth as she yells at me with tears in the corners of her eyes "You'd have more respect for food!"
Respect my ass! May I remind you who's the one spitting out sweetrolls here?! Now you've really crossed the line, whoever you are! This affront requires blood to quench!
And hers shall be my drink today!
My body, enflamed by the fires of rage, launches forward, with no regard to it's current position, intent on choking the life out of her, even if it takes my own safety, even if it takes... Wait, safety? Safety would mean having support under my feet...? A support I can't feel...?
"Ah---?!"
Foolishness! Ah, how foolish it was of me to spring forward like that! Like a kid, I'd overestimated the abilities of this thatched roof, to be exact, it's ability to support my weight... To provide enough friction...

Slipping, like a klutzy kid.

My body slips off the roof....

And falls down, towards the rock-hard pavement.






...




Reality rushes back into my brain at the speed of sound, causing me to break out of the strange state of half-sleep. Pain and remorse make their return as well, drilling in both my head and conscience like some kind of grotesque robot from a children's cartoon, forcing an unwanted moan out of my dry lips. But what's the most shocking, is the sight. The sight that greets my tired eyes when they finally crawl out from under their lids.
White. White, soft and fluffy, with a hint of light breaking through it, an army of photons intent on bringing even more suffering to my already weary grey mass. Just what...
"Mhm~ mhm~ ♪~"
And the sound. Completely unfitting for the sitation I found myself in, it persists in a hippy-happy, a bit childish tone. Humming a song that I doubt it even a real song, somewhere above me. Somewhere above... Wait, what the hell is even happening? Where am I? Why is there a towel on my face?
Shock, suprise and confusion result in my upper body springing off the soft surface it's been laying on.
"Wah?!" The song ends abruptly as I do so, and as a wave of addinational pain makes it's way into my head. So strong I almost don't hear a sudden thump and a sound of water splashing awfully near. My vision is blurry, I can't make out a thing... "Ah! Ah, ah, ah! Towel! Towel!" A small hand snatches the fluffy thing from my lap, and proceeds to... Er... wipe the floor with it? ... wasn't that thing on my forehead a second ago? And who's that? Why can't I see clearly...? Are those... horns? "Ah?!" another suprised yelp "W-wrong towel! Auu! Reimu's going to kill me!" something wet hits my shoulder "Wait just a second. I'll be right back!"
Step, step, step, swish, thump. I'm left alone. Alone in this... Ugh, from what I can see, it's a room. No doubt, it's a room, unless outside suddenly decided to grow walls and ceilings. In which case it shouldn't even be called outside anymore. So let's assume it's a room. Okay, I'm in a room. Were laying down right here, when suddenly... Oh yeah, I seem to be missing the upper part of my clothing too. No wonder my shoulder's so wet now.
"Ugh..."
My head hurts. I must've hit it really hard or... Wait, something's not right here. In the first place, where the hell am I?

[ ] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
[ ] Feel no need for any interfering, I may as well rest now. She said she'd be back in a moment anyway.
[ ] Even in blindness I still rummage! Examine my surroundings.
[ ] Sluggishly follow the girl. I've had enough of surprises.
[ ] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION
>> No. 21179
{X} Even in blindness I still rummage! Examine my surroundings.

Rummaging around~
>> No. 21180
[ ] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
>> No. 21181
[x] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION

Because there's always time for upside-down flexing.

[x] Kick-start the golden vision generator.

Because I have no fucking idea what this button does.
>> No. 21182
[X] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
[X] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION

Get your bearings, asses the situation, and then do the only thing a man can do while shirtless and glistening wet.
>> No. 21183
[X] Kick-start the golden vision generator.

Because flexing after falling off a roof is just begging for pain.
>> No. 21184
[X] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
>> No. 21185
[X] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
[X] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION

Oh dear. Must not flex, or else I'll feel pain!

Wimps.
>> No. 21186
[x] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
[x] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION
>> No. 21187
[X] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
[X] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION
>> No. 21188
[x] Scream like a madman.
>> No. 21190
[X]HIDDEN OPTION

Is he going to use a Gap?
>> No. 21191
[X] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
[X] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION
>> No. 21193
>Is he going to use a Gap?

Hell yes he is.

He's going to flex so hard it'll tear a hole in space/time. FUCK YEAR
>> No. 21194
[X] HIDDEN OPTION
>> No. 21199
Daily Updates YAF. I can only come here once or twice a day and it pains me if there are no updates. It got quiet enough since the faggotry went on some weeks or so ago.
>> No. 21201
File 123125750447.jpg - (195.68KB , 588x800 , 1224454697357.jpg ) [iqdb]
21201
[X] Kick-start the golden vision generator.
[X] HIDDEN OPTION xǝ1ɟ HIDDEN OPTION

I've no idea what the hell is this place, neither do I know why exactly did I find myself here, but hey, rushing things ain't gonna help anyway, I might as well tend to my own issues right now. Well, not that getting to know what's going on isn't one of them, but more importantly, if I'm to see the situation, I need to fix this blurry vision of mine. Steal a soul for a second chance, but what do I do in case of my own eyeballs playing tricks on me? Hold on for a second, I'm no doctor, so let's look for a solution elsewhere. A comparison would be nice. What else works basing on vision? Of course, television. Crap, I just might be a genius. So what does one do with a broken TV? So what does one do with a broken TV early in the morning? The answer's obvious - give it a juicy smack. Well then, shall we try it out?
Whatever's been covering my legs is gone now, thrown aside by my own, wet hand. I bend my knee and measure the distance with the scraps of information my vision deigns to grant me. Thirty centimeters, nothing in the way. Quick calculation, and the amount of force required is already reckoned within the obedient muscles.
"Chew on this!"
Disregard the foolishness of the act itself, it's a privilege of a desperate man to throw the reason out the window when faced with such desperate situations as this one. So, completely oblivious to the hypothetical negative aftereffects, I launch that poor forehead of mine at the knee beneath.
Purple swirls appear on the surface of my conscience the moment it connects, throwing my whole existence backwards, back onto the floor. Is swear I heard something jolt and bounce around inside my skull, but most probably those are only the delusions unavoidable when you drive a fucking knee in your fucking forehead.
Nevertheless, the moment I hit the floor, something clicks, and lo and behold, I'm free to admire the beautiful, wooden ceiling in it's fully detailed glory. Twenty three megapixel resolution, man! Beat that!
"It's cool!" filled with euphoria, I throw my arms aside in some sort of joyful gesture I don't even want to comprehend "Woo-hoo!"
The damage done, the pain subsides and I can see the things clear with my new, fixed eyes. However obvious it might've been from the very beginning, only now do I marvel at the style of this room. No doubt, wherever this is, I've been taken far into the past, or simply to an exhibition of ancient, eastern architecture. The only incongruous elements of this edifice are a plastic bowl - knocked over, mind you - and a white towel - now resting chivalrously on my shoulder, like a piece of a spartan cape. Ah yes, it was probably used in a vain attempt of drying that poodle of water over there, by the bowl. Ah, it all falls into place now. That clumsy girl - whoever she was, spilled it's contents and was so shocked she didn't notice this towel wasn't meant for wiping the floor... That's kind of cute, now that I re-play the scene inside my head. That aside, fuck yeah, I can see clearly again! From the angst of lost vision, I begin to appreciate being able to perceive my surroundings in fair detail again. Look at those goddamn planks, dude! Back the fuck up, is that a creased eiderdown? Holy living duckshit, look at those water reflections! A bit more of them and you'd be able to see your own godforsaken mother, damn!
This calls for a celebration, this calls for a friggin' bash, but too bad for me - there're no visible bottles of alcohol around. And when there's no alcohol, the only thing left to do is... Well, that should be obvious, shouldn't it? Do I even need to name it? What-ever could it be that a half-naked, wet man could be doing all by himself, having just fixed his wretched vision? I'll tell you now, I'm the one to survive, you'll never break the fate of my stride. I'll have everyone choked on their own demise, I'll make the angels scream and the devils cry!
"Hhmh!" my real endeavours come from deep within - beneath my soul, beneath my skin. The left arm of mine springs upwards. "Teiyah!" those playing muscles shall be the undoing of whoever dared to tamper with my eyes! I'll make them see what I do best! "Huoh!" The left one joins on the other side. I will flex as they breathe their very last breaths! "And here goes... HIT IT HARDER!"
Oh man, that's beautiful! If it weren't for the orchestral music playing in my ears, I'd hear all those marvelous cracks and snaps the reality itself makes when she sees such a sight. Flex, motherfucker! Flex till the end of times, till the end of the world! Hear this tissue work like if it's life depended on it? Do you see those muscles, world?! Do you? Yeah, I can HEAR how jealous you are from here! Well, cry more! You ain't getting any of this, not today, not ever!
"... what the hell are you doing?"
Slander! How dare anyone disrupt my display!
I turn to the perpetrator, but instead of a challenger I'd like to see, what appears before me is not a manly, sweating man, bah, it's not a even a man at all! No doubt, those slender arms, those delicate features - no denying it - they strip it off whatever manliness it might hide beneath. A pair of brown eyes bombards me with an ironic stare you would give an adult trying to cut his soup with a knife.
"Abomination!" I yell out, not letting my muscles slacken for even a second "How dare you!"
She frowns, a strand of brown hair dramatically falling off her forehead and onto in front of her eye. Apparently bothered by it's excess, she quickly sweeps it back into it's place again.
"How dare I what? No, wait." a finger is now being pointed at my marvelous chest "More importantly, what the hell are you doing? Weren't you supposed to rest?"
Rest? How can I rest where there's so much to expose? Besides, why rest? Sure, there's this lingering pain in my head trying to make it's way through the barrier of euphoria, but it's not enough of a reason to--
>> No. 21202
"Has he finally woken up?" another voice joins our dialogue, and accompanying it, a figure dressed in red and white emerges from behind my conversant, giving the world a good view of her long, black strands of hair that I swear must be a pain to take care of "I hope he has enough to cove--GOOD GOD!" As if hit by a bullet from an anti-tank rifle, she jumps back, covering her face with both hands. Indeed it was a bullet! A bullet of my own charm! "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HALF-NAKED?!"
I give her a shrug.
"Why the hell not?"
A glimpse of angry, reddish gleam can be seen from the gaps between her fingers. Oh, there's no need to be sneaky, now.
"BECAUSE I SAY SO!" and I'm right here, you can stop shouting, goddamn "PUT SOMETHING ON, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"
"Well I'd do," I remark, feigning annoyance "But some kinda bad woman took my dang shirt, ya know."
I can't help but notice how my former companion observes the whole occurrence in a rather displeased manner. Either way, now the red-white is aiming a finger at me.
"Just take a sheet, you... you...!"
"He woke up!" Wicked! They just keep on coming! Soon there'll be enough girls to build my own harem! This just keeps on getting better and better! Another girl, this time a long-haired, blonde beauty whose chest seems to be screaming 'Piniata Boom-Boom!', letting out a cute yelp from her beautifully pink lips as I come into her view. "You're alive!" Well indeed I am, what can I say? Fall into my embrace, girl! Know thy place! Just be careful, there's a... Oh. That's right, filled with joy big enough to make her run towards me with outstretched arms, she does not notice the spilled water... Leading to a conclusion I had long predicted. I knew it! I freaking knew it! Someone just HAD to slip on that, sooner or later! "Aah?!"
Helplessly like a little girl, she steps into the water, thus slipping on the only sloppy spot in the room, and well... To keep it brief, there's a bust revolution coming straight at me. Straight, as in: moving along a parabolic vector originating from her chest, and ending at mine.

[ ] Catch, grope, full service!
--[ ] Ask for a summary of the events preceding my awakening while doing so.
--[ ] Propose a service to everyone else, free of charge.
[ ] Roll out of the way, those things are going to crush me!
[ ] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--[ ] Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!
--[ ] Politely ask for answers.
--[ ] Praise the beautiful weather.
[ ] WIDOW MAKER!
>> No. 21204
[X] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--[XXX] Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!
>> No. 21205
{X} Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--{X} Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!

well okay then
>> No. 21207
[X] WIDOW MAKER!
--[X] Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!

FOR THE ROYALTY!
>> No. 21209
[x] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
[x] Grab her by the legs into a full princess-carryring pose, and walk off into the shrine in some random direction.
--[x] Praise the beautiful weather.

Ah, the gentle wind is so nice today~
>> No. 21213
[ ] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--[ ] Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!

I like this option
>> No. 21214
[ ] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--[ ] Politely ask for answers.
>> No. 21221
[ ] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--[ ] Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!
>> No. 21225
[x] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--[x] Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!

There.
>> No. 21226
[x] Catch her, catch her like the finest of princesses.
--[x] Demand a feast worthy of Her Majesty's splendor!

This trajectory, I'll be accepting it! Though it's only a mere act of helping the one who's clumsily slipped on a poodle of water, I can't hide the excitement. Perhaps it's the euphoria from fixing my sight still reigning over my thoughts, perhaps I'm just eager to feel someone else's bodily warmth. While the latter one appears more plausible, seeing how the body in question possesses a pair of enormously large and undoubtedly seducing breasts, for the sake of my ego, I'll assume the former one. Just, you know, not to appear totally perverted. Who the hell am I trying to fool? Myself, probably. Nevertheless, there's no way I'm going to just let her fall down like this!
And so, led by the inexplicable urge to help, my body moves up, faster than my eyes can track, and slides under her figure - compared to my speed, it almost feels like if it were hung mid-air, like in a stop-framed movie. Logical? Most certainly not, but why would I care about logic? My arms slide under her knees and shoulders, and press the 'play' button, returning motion to the world.
"Ah?" The one I've just rescued lets out a surprised gasp - no wonder. I'd be pretty shocked too if I suddenly landed in the embrace of a half-naked, handsome man. Maybe a bit turned on too. "Ah?"
She repeats in a cutely dumbfounded way. I can't resist giving her a playful wink.
"Welcome to my deathly embrace, princess." my gaze then lands on the clearly consternated audience "I hereby declare her majesty's desire to partake in a feast! Out of the way, peasants!"
In a proud step, I shove aside both of the girls, and calmly, steadily continue on walking down a corridor leading to a completely unknown destination. Normally, something like this should be considered stupid, but in this situation, I'd rather call it 'giving up logic for the sake of the show'. It doesn't matter in the end, what I want to achieve is acquire something to eat, and if I get to make a fool out of myself in the process, it's even better. The victim of my acting can only blink in confusion, there's no escaping my grasp.
That is, until the red-white's voice drops the curtain of my personal theater.
"What the HELL is wrong with you?!" Before I can rebut with a witty retort though, all the pain in the world is launched straight into my spinal cord. "Punishment!" Impact! Realization! Suffering! Using the moment of my weakness, the princess I'd myself crowned slips away, leaving me empty handed, but free to turn around to face the oppressor. Right in time to see a fist fly at my chin. "Who the hell--!" all I manage to grasp is a glimpse of the ceiling before another blow lands on my poor stomach "Do you think you are?!"
There's no helping it. Faced with a sudden attack like this, I can't help but slouch down... Alright, fall down like the weakest of weaklings, to the floor.
"M-Master Asia..."
"Master Asia my ASS!" The red-white kneels before me and gives my neck a short, scanning, a bit displeased glance. Seeing no collar to grab, she simply pushes me down to the floor. Her white, calf-long stocking follows immediately, pinning my wounded self to the cold surface beneath. "I can understand acting retarded after passing out due to the sun, but hell, this is going overboard!"
"Reimu," salvation! My princess enters my vision, looking a bit worried. "He's just confused, let him be."
"Like hell I will!" ack, but the red-white persists in her anger "What the hell's up with him anyway? You said you knew him, right? Explain!"
Golden-haired beauty shrugs.
"I only said we'd met him before entering... And well, that he'd passed out due to the sun. Right, Renko?" a short pause "I don't even know his name."
"Wait, so you're saying-- goddamnit!" air is being pushed out of my lungs as the pressure on my chest raises for a second "Why do you people keep bringing outsiders to my shrine?!"
Ah, yes... Now I remember. Somehow, something didn't quite fit at first, but now I remember for sure. Those two were the ones I'd stalked to gain access to Gensokyo... And succeeded. Then, having not been outside for quite some time, succumbed to the sudden surge of unexpectedly strong sunlight. How pathetic. So this must be... Yeah, the one holding me down with one foot is no one other than Hakurei Reimu. And those two... Maribel Han and Renko Usami. As happy as I should be, I've also no time for self-celebration now. Well, at least the pain makes more sense now that I remember. Agh, sun... My archnemesis.
"Are you sure you're alright?" Maribel, despite all the odds and Reimu's angry eyes, kneels beside me "Passing out isn't something you can just shrug off, you know."
I let out a sigh, as bit as the feet on my chest allows me to make. Which is - not too big.
"Yeah, I'm okay, I guess."
"Head doesn't hurt?"
What's with the baby talk?
"Only a bit. More thanks to your friend there." I nod at the furious miko "But at least it made me remember."
"Don't you get too--"
"Are you sure?" Maribel cuts Reimu's sentence short "Can you remember your name?"
My name? Of course I can! What the hell's up with all the doubt? Come on, it's not like passing out due to sun is something so serious! I mean, it can happen to everyone, right? No need to worry so much. Of course, it does make me feel kind of nice, but... Well, you get the point. As much as grateful I am, this is sort of degrading.
"Who do you take me for? My name is..."

[ ] Write-in.

==

Sorry for the slipshod form, but I'm about to face some serious real life consequences, and it doesn't make me feel exactly hyped up about writing, seeing as I might have to stop writing for a bit, should they be too hard on me... But for the time being, read and vote. What will happen, will happen. I'll make sure to inform you in case bad things befall my tired self.
>> No. 21227
File 12313567938.gif - (721.06KB , 320x240 , 15.gif ) [iqdb]
21227
[x] Akagi
>> No. 21228
[x] Red

WHAT A TWEEST!
>> No. 21229
[x] Confabulate: The chain around your neck, the rings on your fingers, your shimmering blond hair...
[x] "Gold!"

And you are all women and children.
>> No. 21230
[x] Nanaya.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>> No. 21231
[x] Red

This tweest, I'll be taking it.
>> No. 21234
[x] Flavor Flav. Why the fuck not?
[x] But in reality, you are Nanaya. (This time around, it is our real name, and we're masking it with bullshit).
>> No. 21235
[X]"My name is too much for mortal beings. You can call me...Goldie."
>> No. 21236
>but I'm about to face some serious real life consequences

Did not going to school finally caught up with you?

[x] The King of Heroes Gilgamesh

Fits perfect with the character
>> No. 21239
[x] Gold/Gilgamesh/Bling.
>> No. 21240
NO. No Gilgamesh, please. The way we've been behaving so far is incredibly unGilgameshlike. Try to stay relatively in character.

[X] Nanaya
>> No. 21241
>Try to stay relatively in character.
>[X] Nanaya

Ahahahahahaha!
>> No. 21246
[X] Nanaya
>> No. 21247
[X] Nanaya
>> No. 21249
[x] Gold.

This sounds good.
>> No. 21250
[X] Anything but Nanaya.

I concur.
>> No. 21252
>>21248
>>21250

Why not? :<
>> No. 21253
>>21252

Because we've already done it, we hunger for something new.
>> No. 21254
[x] Nanaya.
>> No. 21255
>>21230
>If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
But it is broke.
>> No. 21256
>>21240

Yeah, but whenever he goes into Serious Business mode he becomes the most arrogant bastard the world has ever seen. Besides, we've gone with 'Nanaya' too long, give the name a break.

I would start a powerlevel discussion, but that would just derail the thread. You know, since YAF's Nanaya always had Nanaya's speed/knife skills, if he wrote Gilgamesh...would it have Gates of Babylon?
>> No. 21257
>>21256

Nah, just a kleptomaniac.
>> No. 21258
>>21256

Oh, well, I haven't thought of that, really. Truth be told, I've something completely different prepared for this protagonist in the field of armament. Don't worry though, everything will depend on your choices, I'm not going to force anything on you.

And just to cast some light on it - while the speed was somehow based on MB's Nanaya's gameplay perks, the knife proficiency was actually inspired by something else - one of the stories contained in the book "Rakietowe Dzieci" (literally 'Rocket Children'), to be exact "Mały Morderca" (lit. 'Little Murderer'). I couldn't have based on Tsukihime back then, simply because I hadn't read it until after the end of TS2... And to be honest, even now, I've yet to read Ciel and Hisui's routes.
>> No. 21259
{X} Gilgamesh
>> No. 21260
After giving it a bit thought, I came to a conclusion, that I don't like the name 'Gilgamesh', mainly because shortening it would yield a funny-sounding (for a polish person) nickname ('Gil'). Therefore, I've come up with a different solution. Some of you suggested 'Gold'.

So the options are:
[ ] 金色 (rom. 'Konjiki'), literally 'gold' (the colour)
[ ] 黄金色 (rom. 'Koganeiro'), literally 'Gold-coloured'. Optionally, 黄金色七つ夜 (rom . 'Koganeiro Nanatsuyoru') - Seven Golden Nights. I like this one, because it can be shortened to 金 (rom. 'Kane'), which means 'gold' or 'money'. Or to 音色 (rom. 'Neiro') - which sounds cool, but translated, sounds rather retarded ('timber').
[ ] Simply 'Gilgamesh' (least preferred option)
[ ] Simply 'Nanaya'

And sorry for stalling tactics. I'll get to writing now, and then fill it with the chosen name.
>> No. 21262
[x] Simply 'Nanaya'

stop that
>> No. 21263
>Nanaya
stop that
>> No. 21264
[x] Simply 'Nanaya'
>> No. 21265
>You know, since YAF's Nanaya always had Nanaya's speed/knife skills, if he wrote Gilgamesh...would it have Gates of Babylon?

Well if it follows the earlier versions of TS, he would be the son of Yukari, so a similar sort of ability could be expected. In that vein, his blond hair makes sense if he's supposed to be Mary's twin.

[x] 黄金色 (rom. 'Koganeiro'), literally 'Gold-coloured'. Optionally, 黄金色七つ夜 (rom . 'Koganeiro Nanatsuyoru') - Seven Golden Nights. I like this one, because it can be shortened to 金 (rom. 'Kane'), which means 'gold' or 'money'. Or to 音色 (rom. 'Neiro') - which sounds cool, but translated, sounds rather retarded ('timber').

Marked for Deletion 「Gold」
>> No. 21268
[ ] Simply 'Nanaya'
>> No. 21269
File 123143331534.jpg - (76.24KB , 650x553 , shanked.jpg ) [iqdb]
21269
At least Red would be a more compelling villain if we're Gil, instead of the uninteresting throwaway he was in the original TS.

Pic related.
>> No. 21270
File 123143355682.png - (926.38KB , 1640x1200 , Kogan.png ) [iqdb]
21270
[x] Koganeiro. Kane for short.

I like the name, on if because it reminds me of
Shigurui.
>> No. 21272
[x] Koganeiro. Kane for short.

"Seven Golden Nights" sounds quite slick.
>> No. 21273
File 12314340092.jpg - (25.76KB , 300x450 , i hate mongrels.jpg ) [iqdb]
21273
It's too late now that we've been referred to with a masculine pronoun, but next playthrough: Definitely Gilko.
>> No. 21274
[ ] 黄金色 (rom. 'Koganeiro'), literally 'Gold-coloured'. Optionally, 黄金色七つ夜 (rom . 'Koganeiro Nanatsuyoru') - Seven Golden Nights. I like this one, because it can be shortened to 金 (rom. 'Kane'), which means 'gold' or 'money'. Or to 音色 (rom. 'Neiro') - which sounds cool, but translated, sounds rather retarded ('timber').

Hey, Gilgamesh was a demi-human, and so is YAF's protagonist. Not only that, if he is the son of Yukari, then Gates of Babylon should be possible...that, and being the only one with different hair color in the family sucks. It's like as if you were adopted.
>> No. 21275
>>21273
>Gilko

Holy crap, do want! Next run of CoMN we choose this instead of Fukuzai.
>> No. 21277
>>21260
>I don't like the name 'Gilgamesh', mainly because shortening it would yield a funny-sounding (for a polish person) nickname ('Gil').

Why? Does it translate into something awkward, or stupid?
>> No. 21278
>>21277

Yeah, it's an awkward, childish way of describing those slimy things that come out of your nose.
>> No. 21279
>>21275

Rich girl living in a massive penthouse suite alone and spends most of her time obsessively collecting trinkets, one day meets a man who refuses to be cowered and even turns down the money she offers to leave him alone. Through interacting with him she learns eventually how deeply unhappy and lonely her lifestyle is. A Lifetime original series.
>> No. 21280
>>21278

Ouch.
>> No. 21281
[x] Koganeiro. Kane for short.
>> No. 21282
>>21258
>the speed was somehow based on MB's Nanaya's gameplay perks

That does it then! Goldie can have his skills based on F/UC's Goldie.
>> No. 21283
>>21274
>Hey, Gilgamesh was a demi-human, and so is YAF's protagonist. Not only that, if he is the son of Yukari, then Gates of Babylon should be possible...that, and being the only one with different hair color in the family sucks. It's like as if you were adopted.

Yeah, I know. This time, Red's the one who's got all the bad genes. He's the Liquid to our Solid.
>> No. 21284
{X} Koganeiro. Kane for short.
>> No. 21285
File 123143605519.jpg - (220.80KB , 480x640 , Gil shirtless.jpg ) [iqdb]
21285
>"Has he finally woken up?" another voice joins our dialogue, and accompanying it, a figure dressed in red and white emerges from behind my conversant, giving the world a good view of her long, black strands of hair that I swear must be a pain to take care of "I hope he has enough to cove--GOOD GOD!" As if hit by a bullet from an anti-tank rifle, she jumps back, covering her face with both hands. Indeed it was a bullet! A bullet of my own charm! "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HALF-NAKED?!"
>I give her a shrug.
>"Why the hell not?"

This is so Gil.
>> No. 21286
[x] Koganeiro. Kane for short.


How naive, it would take ten suns at least to make me forget my own name! Passed out? One time doesn't make a difference, girl! A momentary weakness, and they all start treating you like a terminally ill kid. Feh, what a disgrace! Were it someone else, I'd have long taken away your ability to speak, Maribel! Not that I don't feel tempted to right now, albeit in a completely different, non-invasive way, but the point is somewhere else. My name. My name, huh? Well, I do have a name. Two, even.Yet, I cannot simply reveal it like that. My previous life is of no importance anymore, and if I'm to begin a new one, in this new world, I also need a new name. What, then?
"Koganeiro..." my lips whisper on their own, inspired by some illogical fallacy inside the grey mass of my brain "Koganeiro." they repeat, a bit louder "I'm Koganeiro Nanatsuyoru. My name is Koganeiro Nanatsuyoru."
I revise it two more times, just to get used to the sound. Koganeiro, huh? Not a bad name, if I may say so. Though it came up on it's own, however stupid that sounds, I must admit, I like it. Dang, I like it. I wouldn't actually mind being called by it as long as I'm here. That is...
"Koganeiro..." Maribel too appears to be a bit uncomfortable with it at first "Gold, huh? Somehow..." she pauses for a moment "I don't think it suits you. Well," and then, raises from the floor, neatly dusting off her dress "It's your call." My dang call indeed. Well, it sort of came out on it's own, but I can't simply take it back now. Besides, like I already remarked, it's not a bad name at all. And about my real one... Now, no one here should care nor be interested in it. I mean, what for? Maribel gives me a resignated look. "Either way, we're leaving. The dawn is almost breaking outside."
She's right - we'd left the outside world at midnight, and arrived here in the noon... From my knowledge, Gensokyo doesn't lay in the same 'timezone' as our world, so it's pretty safe to assume that the times vary as well... But wait a second.
Ignoring the miko's foot, I raise my upper body from the floor, knocking over the red-white in the process. Normally, I'd admire how cute her yelp was when her back hit the ground, but right now, there's something else on my mind. They're leaving? Already?
"So soon?" I ask, surprised "Why?"
Again, Maribel turns to me with that apologetic face.
"Sorry! We'd like to stay, but you've been out for several hours!"
Se-- Several hours?! I didn't know it was so serious! I mean, hell, my head indeed does hurt a bit, but... Several hours? Alright, that'd explain some things, but I still find it quite unbelievable. No, most of all, I regret having them leave so soon - maybe they aren't my 'friends' in stricte sense, but Maribel really did act friendly before we'd crossed the border. I... perhaps due to my seclusion from other people, I've immediately grown a bit attached to her. Pathetic? Pathetic alright, but I doubt anyone would be able to refuse her smile. And those knockers, of course, although that's a completely different kind of appeal. In a manner of speaking. What really matters, is that those two wordlessly begin to retreat from the scene, apparently intent on sticking to their timetable, for which I cannot really blame them. The thing is, we haven't had the time to even introduce ourselves properly, and as much as I'd to deny it, I'd also want them to stay here for a little longer, if only to help me get adjusted.
"Wait a mome--!" My hasty attempt of standing up gets foiled as I trip on something soft - namely, one of the two legs partially covered by a red dress, laying on the floor before me. "Uh, sorry."
It lies not in my habits to apologize, but to invoke the wrath of Hakurei miko even before acclimatizing to her turn would be a foolish thing to do. What I'm afraid of is that my life in Gensokyo might turn out to be a passive test of my patience, that is, as long as I stick around this girl. And for the time being, I'll be stuck here, at least until I find any other place to crash at. A breath-taking freedom I've acquired and a quest for life, but until the end of this judgemental day, both of them are in her hands.
With closed eyes, she gives me a weak, dismissing wave.
"Eh, forget it." her tone almost equals the indifference of the gesture "Ignore me, I'll just lay here until you bunch leave my shrine."
Leave, huh? Ah yes, there's no way she would know I've no intention of leaving, now is there. Ah, Renko, Maribel! Your malice knows no boundaries! You knew someone would have to break the news to her sooner or later, and, well, better be me than you, am I mistaken? Curse you, two-coloured duo! Neither the circumstances nor her hitherto impression of me are favourable, and truth be told, I'd rather restrain from using any... forceful methods, as I doubt I'd be a challenge for her powers anyway. For the time being, I'll have to become a meek, obedient puppy, if only to gain Hakurei's approval. Accursed fortune! Why must you oppress me so?! By what sins did I earn myself such an ungrateful treatment?! Deuced, wretched luck!
"So," the same, impassive voice breaks me out of the streak of insults I've began to throw at nothing in particular "What're ya standin' there for? Those two've already left, you're gonna miss your ride home this way. Shoo. Get lost already."
A wave of slender fingers mutely orders me to leave immediately, accompanying the not-so-mute verbal order as if just being told to 'get lost' wasn't enough. Does she really intend on laying here until her guests disappear? That's preposterous, Hakurei, what is the purpose of this exhibition of resentment? Nevertheless, no matter. I chose this path, and even if I plan to leave her side sooner or later, for the time being, I'll be forced to not only put up with this kind of treatment, but probably also come up with a way of prepaying my stay here.
"I cannot comprehend the meaning of your words, Hakurei." I say after lifting myself from the floor again "It is not me who should be their target."
>> No. 21287
"Haa?" one of her eyes opens and gives me an ironic glance "What are you on about now?"
The time has come and so have I, it's time to reveal my intents and prepare to die. My momentary indisposition's postponed this moment long enough, now it's time to get to work at the very last.
"What I'm trying to say is..." I take a deep breath before resuming "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not leaving." Welcome to the abyss of a coward's despair, cause now you're in the shadow of a devil's wingspan. Her surprise is almost palpable. No, perhaps she thinks I'm simply joking, playing on her nerves, as a continuation for the earlier, not-so-funny play, intent on driving her even more mad, just to spite her poor self before leaving... But I really need to get out of her head and settle inside my own. Procrastrination that dwells within will just make my life harder, it's better to take one step, one breath and get myself under her knife than to hesitate any longer. "I know that our first meeting was an unfortunate one, but nevertheless, for the time being, I fear I'll be in your care."
The shock that paints itself on her face is worthy of a hundred, elaborate words, but I've no time nor creativity to take up the task of describing it.
"You're joking, right?" I can only wonder if she feels any disgust about touching her forehead with a hand that's just been lifted off the dirty floor "Tell me you're joking."
"As much as it pains me to admit-- bwah?!"
Sudden intrusion! A pair of pleasantly warm arms wraps itself around my shoulders, pulling my helpless body back a little, pressing it against a surface definitely too warm and soft to be considered a wall.
"Did~ I~ hear~ something~ about~ someone~ staying~ here~?"
Melodic, adult voice jingles just behind my ear, filling me with instinctual fright, but also an unexpectedly large amount of excitement - due to it being, well, really close, and practically blowing in my auricle. And those two bumps pressing themselves against my back certainly can't be just warm pillows.
"Mima..." Reimu returns to her calm, indifferent self "Don't tell me, you too..."
"Why not?" the newcomer voice sounds again, sending shivers down my spine "It's been way too long since the last time you had someone stay over~. We could use some fresh blood."
"Mima," the miko doesn't give up "It's a man."
"Especially because it's a man~."
Wait, do I sense some sort of unintended suggestion here?
"Mima, whatever it is you're planning..."

[ ] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
[ ] "As much as I'd like to continue our bittersweet conversation, I also think my friends deserve at least a farewell before their departure. Would you mind?"
[ ] Send Reimu a mocking smirk, then snuggle closer to 'Mima'. "I see the Hakurei shrine offers not only harsh mikos. Let me introduce myself."

==

I've encountered a block on my way, so this'll have to suffice.

Also, wow, activity.
>> No. 21288
[ ] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
>> No. 21289
[x] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"

Hahahaha, he just came and said he's squatting at her shrine. So arrogant.
>> No. 21290
[X] Send Reimu a mocking smirk, then snuggle closer to 'Mima'. "I see the Hakurei shrine offers not only harsh mikos. Let me introduce myself."

This smells like Mima-route to me.
>> No. 21291
[ ] Send Reimu a mocking smirk, then snuggle closer to 'Mima'. "I see the Hakurei shrine offers not only harsh mikos. Let me introduce myself."
>> No. 21292
[x] Send Reimu a mocking smirk, then snuggle closer to 'Mima'. "I see the Hakurei shrine offers not only harsh mikos. Let me introduce myself."
[x] Send Mima the puppy eyes, as big as you can get them.
>> No. 21293
[x] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
>> No. 21294
[X] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
>> No. 21295
[x] Send Reimu a mocking smirk, then snuggle closer to 'Mima'. "I see the Hakurei shrine offers not only harsh mikos. Let me introduce myself."

Fuck yes we are Gilgamesh
>> No. 21296
[x] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
>> No. 21297
[ ] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"

Too easy.
>> No. 21301
[x] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
>> No. 21303
[x] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
>> No. 21306
[ ] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"

This Reimu route, I'll be taking it
>> No. 21307
>"Koganeiro..." Maribel too appears to be a bit uncomfortable with it at first "Gold, huh? Somehow..." she pauses for a moment "I don't think it suits you. Well," and then, raises from the floor, neatly dusting off her dress "It's your call."

How about you just name the character what you want to next time? The heel-dragging is unbecoming.
>> No. 21308
>>21307

Although I admit that often characters' thoughts reflect my own about the story, this one particular remark wasn't a case. In other words, ZOMG FORESHADOWING, but I'm neither HY nor Patchwork, so you might as well let it slip by unnoticed.

Writings shall happen in an hour or two.
>> No. 21309
File 123151686722.jpg - (6.11KB , 153x74 , reason1.jpg ) [iqdb]
21309
[x] "Mhm. I'm planning on staying. You'll be gentle, won't you?"

Mima, is it? If my memory serves me right, she ought to be considered the self-proclaimed Hakurei Shrine resident god. I don't know much about the affairs of ghosts and divines, but there's no doubt - her touch indeed does feel godly. So does her voice, gently brushing my earlobes like a delicate breeze soaked with that distinguishable, erotic allusion which I'm not sure if she wants me to catch. As much as I'd like to turn around and take up the offer without delay, it would take at least three of Mimas to lose my cool. It's not the time yet. First priority is ensuring my safety, and afterwards, I can pass time nibbling the goddess' cheeks or any other nibbleable parts of her body. However, even if I'm to achieve that, to strip myself of the pleasure of throwing a kinky comment would be too much. Besides, it's only answering her painfully clear hints, isn't it? Plus, since she's the shrine's deity, I'm ready to bet she might be of great use in convincing the miko.
"Mhm." I nod while purring that half-moan, half-confirmation "I'm planning on staying."
Bold as it may be, it would be useless to conceal my intentions now that I've revealed them to the opposing party, and if this boldness is going to yield any unpleasant repercussions, I can ponder the futility of my ambitions later.
No matter my worries, Mima appears pleased by the answer.
"Marvelous~." consecutive, aroused shiver rolls along the surface of both my conscience and skin "You're an outsider, aren't you? First time here?"
No use hiding that either.
"Yeah, it's my first time. You'll be gentle, won't you?"
Success. Silent, muffled giggle sounds from her dangerously close lips, slowly stripping me off my self-control.
"Of course~."
I can't help but smirk. Who would've thought it was going to be so easy?
"Now that's," I grab my pants' belt and pull it up a little "What I'm talking about!"
"Ahh~" she sighs in quite a contented sigh "If only Reimu had been more lenient, this shrine'd have gotten much more lively..."
Speaking of the devil, despite all the distraction my mind's suffering right now, the miko standing up is enough of an eye-catching sight - mostly due to the danger my mind's already associated with it - to simply miss it. And like a wounded rabbit, she springs up, flashing us - both of us - a really angry look. Jealousy? I don't think so. I may be currently full of perverted thoughts thanks to the delightful feeling on my back, but even so, I retain enough brains not to jump to foolish conclusions.
"Don't," her tone matches the expression "Talk about me like if I wasn't even here!"
Ah, I was right after all. More than about Mima sticking to someone she's only met a minute ago, Reimu would rather be worried about her own pride being hurt. As much as I enjoy her spite, this cannot mean anything good for the issue of my accommodation.
"Ah, yes." Mima, unexpectedly, sounds a little bit more serious "I almost forgot. Sorry, tiger~. The final decision belongs to Reimu. After all, I'm only a god, what can I do~?" Slander! As a god, pardon - THE god, if we're talking about Hakurei shrine - shouldn't she at least be able to influence her subordinate's decision a bit more? If it'd depended on me, I'd have pulled a few more strings! "A hint." due to confusion, I almost miss Mima's whisper "She likes being pushed down. Go for it, tiger~."
"What--?!"
Useless. Even I can't resist such a treacherous attack! Mima's hands let go of my body and push it forward, with a force I'd have never expected from a woman, let alone a ghost, a force that causes me to stumble on my own feet, and helplessly, ignoring all the laws of badass, land face-on, with no way of helping myself whatsoever, on...
"Gah--?!"
Both of us - me and my would-be saviour - yelp simultaneously, as our bodies clash with each other, unable to take the impact, and due to unavoidable principles of gravity, get drawn towards the cold floor. Drawn inevitably like a pair of potato bags, with no chance of preventing the fall. Why 'would-be saviour', you ask? That is very simple. Not only did my face land on what one would assume was her chest, but the rest of my body has also received a welcome, but quite troublesome help from hers in the field of soothing the impact. In layman's terms, I am now faced with one of the most cliche, as well as the most unexpected situations one could imagine - laying on top of someone who's not only seeing me as an unwelcome guest, but is also probably ready to claw at my throat, should the circumstances change to worse. Like if they could get any worse.
"Let go-- of me..."
She groans, but Mima's advice still lingers somewhere under the confused surface of the sea of my thoughts. Well, I can at least lift myself up a little, it's not going to hurt, now is it?
"I'm not holding you down."
"Ah, really." I swear her teeth resemble those of a shark that's about to bite off a leg of some unfortunate scuba diver. As unappealing as that sounds, I can't help but notice well-kept their look, for someone's that lives in a place such as this. "Your left hand appears to be saying otherwise."
Is that so? Ah yes, indeed, my left hand seems to be holding onto her wrist and pinning it down to the wooden surface of the floor beneath.
"This is quite troublesome." I remark, somehow amused "I wonder what's up with that."
"I would appreciate," she cuts into my thoughts with that sharp tone of hers "If you stopped wondering and let go of me already."

[ ] Test her patience, research never hurt.
[ ] Relinquish the malicious satisfaction of infuriating her, and abide by the pleading. Languidly.
[ ] It was all merely an accident. Help her up and apologize, swearing to reprimand the perpetrator as soon as an occasion arises.
>> No. 21310
[x] Test her patience, research never hurt.

It's like holding onto a crocodile. She can't do anything if our hands are clamping her jaws shut.
>> No. 21311
{X} Test her patience, research never hurt.
>> No. 21314
[x] Test her patience, research never hurt.
>> No. 21315
File 123152192388.jpg - (56.51KB , 639x481 , Jii~.jpg ) [iqdb]
21315
[x] Test her patience, research never hurt.
>> No. 21316
[ ] Test her patience, research never hurt.
>> No. 21317
File 123153069826.jpg - (6.46KB , 204x61 , reason2.jpg ) [iqdb]
21317
[X] Test her patience, research never hurt.

Let her go? But it would be a waste if I ended up missing such an occasion to play on her nerves, not to mention potential benefits I could acquire from this somewhat entertaining situation. The negative repercussions are to be taken into consideration as well, but faced with the sight of her angry face centimeters away from mine, how am I supposed to think rationally? Given my... let's say 'warmed up' state, which is purely a merit of the more-than-suggestive gesture I was graced with by Mima, it is only harder for me to harness those thoughts. Solely thanks to the anger in her eyes do I restrain whatever ridiculous ideas might haunt my disturbed mind. For the sake of my own physical integrity, as well as the accommodation's issue, I shouldn't let them prevail.
Nevertheless, as I've already remarked, those unexpectedly amusing circumstances can't be simply blown away unused either.
"Let you go?" enjoyment rams at the inner gates of my throat, trying to make me break into laughter, but miraculously, I manage to keep it relatively at bay - only a hint of enjoyment lines my otherwise completely serious voice "You've no sense of the moment, Hakurei."
To my surprise, instead of throwing a string of filthy insults, she cocks her head to the side a little, and gives me an ironic frown.
"The moment? The only moment I see here is a half-naked stranger jumping me in the middle of my own house." I can't help but grin at the word 'jump'. That' some crude vocabulary you utilize there, Hakurei. "The only thing you're going to sense is my foot on your face, asshole."
"If that is so," I resume in the same tone "Why haven't I felt it already? Are you, by chance, enjoying this situation?"
"Hah!" as if I just said a terrible joke, she chuckles once, abruptly "Hahah! Enjoy? What's there to enjoy?"
Now? I'm afraid nothing, Hakurei. But depending on the development, there might be enormous amount of things to enjoy. Undoubtedly, as a normal human being, you must realize that. Or has the life of a loner completely stripped you off those kinds of feelings?
"Who knows?" I try to shrug despite the awkward position "I'm not even sure myself."
"Then would you kindly let go of me already? Notice," she quickly adds "How I'm politely asking."
Indeed, I cannot deny the fact that she's yet to fulfill any of the boastful promises about her foot and my face, and up till now, the only signal of her hostility was the coercing hint in her voice. I must say, I'm kind of disappointed. I expected claws and fangs to be thrown at every exposed inch of my skin, dug deep into it, in desperate attempts of freeing oneself, yet nothing like that happened.
"And what if I refuse?"
"Believe me," her voice lowers to a whisper "You don't want to know."
Wrong, Hakurei. This kind of behavior only fuels my curiosity. I fear neither your feet nor your fists, so if your only solution for every problem is beating it up... The scythe has clashed with the stone, and the vicious spark might ignite the field. Are you primitive enough to think you might have a chance of taking on me, Hakurei? May I remind you who is it that's holding you down? As much as I realize you're the one deciding this shrine's customs, or their lack, I don't think you're in the position for negotiations here.
"I hereby refuse to let you go." I answer, totally confident in my victory "My sincerest apologies, you're simply too entertaining to hold down."
"Ah," a grin stretches her pink lips "Exactly as expected." then a rather pleased sigh, despite all the odds "I have obligations towards Mima, so I'm not going to kill you... But no one can blame me if you... get dirty a little."
"What are you-- guh?!"
In a split-second, the situation, the advantages and their counterparts get switched, swapped, snatched out of my grasp, and brutally shoved up my anal cavity, in the most brutal manner possible.
"Don't hold your breath."
Accompanying those cold words, something is launched straight into my chin, from beneath, even though I'm still holding her right hand down, and keeping the other one in my sight... Well, not anymore. The ceiling fills my sight for a short instant, before my vision gets painted with red. That too doesn't last long, but before I'm able to comprehend the situation, understand what just happened, something soft and warm wraps itself around my neck, and without any regard for my windpipe and it's crucial function, twisting it, forces me to give into the movement. The moment my face hits the floor, I finally realize - the positions have been switched.
"Wgha--?!"
I try to gasp out, but the only thing that crawls from between my lips is a gurgling groan. The pain is almost unbearable.
"I told you," Reimu's voice holds no elation, no joyful sense of victory, only a calm, incredibly displeasing insult "Not to hold your breath."
Ignoring the pain, I twist my neck and look behind.
With her legs put one on another, she sits on the back of my chest like on some sort of living pillow, one hand placed on my nape, pressing me to the filthy surface of the floor, the other held close to her face, her eyes examining it with lazy lack of interest. How impudent! She's purposefully trying to show me how easy I was to fool! How dare she?! How dare--?!
"Ghh..."
But even the anger isn't enough to soothe the pain. I can't help but abide by her iron clutch.
"Are you," again, the same, indifferent voice "By chance, enjoying this?" Outrage! What a scandalous shame! How impudent! Now you've really crossed the line, Hakurei, my hate for you is divine! "Of course you're not. The floor's rather dirty, isn't it?" I can hear her smile! What a great and intoxicating insolence! "Well, like I said, if Mima wants to keep you around, I won't argue. But if you want to warm yourself a place in the shrine... You'll have to earn it." the pressure on my back and neck disappears, sending a wave of delightful relief along the whole of my body "I'm feeling dirty, thanks to you. When I get back from the bath, this floor better shines like it never did. But first," she adds "You might want to get dressed. And believe me, you SHOULD want to get dressed."
A set of hurried steps marks her departure, filling me with an unknown, but doubtlessly unpleasant sensation.

[ ] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.
[ ] Swallow the pride with my hate. For the sake of the green-haired goddess, I shall abide by the miko's whim... For now.
[ ] Half-naked or not, I must extinguish the fury first, preferably by catching some fresh air.
>> No. 21318
{X} Half-naked or not, I must extinguish the fury first, preferably by catching some fresh air.
>> No. 21319
[x] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.
[x] TACKLE! AIR THROW! KARATE CHOP!
[x] Watch as the miko resembles her faithful Oni companion by laying butt-naked and face down in the bath water.
>> No. 21320
[x] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.
[x] FLEEEEEEEEX

Reimu loves Muscles
>> No. 21321
[x] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.

I don't care if this BAD ENDs. I simply don't. Give me embarrassed angry naked Reimu.
>> No. 21322
[X] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.

PREPARE FOR GLORY!
>> No. 21323
[x] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.
>> No. 21324
File 123157209619.jpg - (136.13KB , 500x331 , 392827237_0f51405f3b.jpg ) [iqdb]
21324
>>21322
>PREPARE FOR GLORY

FUCK. YEAH.
>> No. 21325
File 123157317238.png - (292.70KB , 500x500 , 8c279bb74f18ff23074c4d17db64d113.png ) [iqdb]
21325
>>21324

And now you die.
>> No. 21326
[x] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.
>> No. 21328
File 123161589120.jpg - (165.77KB , 1280x1384 , DMC4snapshot4.jpg ) [iqdb]
21328
>>21325
>And now you die.

Pic related.

==
[X] Tough girl, huh? Now that's... annoying. There should still be enough time to follow her... And attack when she's not in her miko armor. You've awakened a monster, Hakurei. A perverted monster.

How shameful, but no matter how hard I may try to deny it, I had not seen that coming. Only after she was done with... reversing my harass, did I consider the possibility of such an outcome. Belated thoughts that were of no help at all. That wretched miko stepped on my pride's demise, thus triggering something even she couldn't have seen coming. I shan't surrender just yet. Oh no. Perhaps it would be better to simply abide by her whim and do what I've been told to do, but the yearning of having my revenge is enough to drown the voice of reason out. Stepping forth a cure for said pride's demise, I lift myself off the ground and wipe my aching chin with a hand. The sand grains grate unpleasantly against the delicate skin. But it is of no importance. My chosen torture - willingly chosen, may I add - makes me stronger, in a life that craves the hunger of reaping the miko's delicious tears. I shall take in all the grim pleasure of infuriating her! You've awakened a monster, Hakurei!
Onward! - I quickly follow the direction in which she's departed mere seconds ago - To the sacred battlefield! There, the limits will be revealed. We shall see how much abuse can you take before breaking, Reimu Hakurei!

Drunk with the wish of revenge, I almost don't notice a small figure approaching from the opposite end of the corridor, but fortunately, it makes enough effort to regain my attention, just before it bumps into the lower part of my body too.
"Ah!" the figure, presumably the one I saw earlier, when my vision was still flawed, looks up at me, with mild, but genuine entertainment in her eyes. Orange hair, and a pair of grotesquely decorated horns sway along with the movements of her head. "You're up! How are you feeling?"
"Fine," I'm in hurry, but there's no need - and no will - to be rude to the one that was probably tending to my unconscious body "I guess. You're... Er, you're the one who took care of me, right?"
"Yep!" a smile stretches her lips, immediately repaying the oh-so-unsure kindness I've decided to treat her with "Ibuki Suika!"
She stretches out her small hand, which I quickly shake. Her petite hands feel like if they could be crushed if I squeezed any harder. Still, when I do try it out, her smile gets even wider. Peculiar kind of unfolding.
"Koganeiro. Koganeiro Nanatsuyoru." I shake it again "It is nice to meet someone so nice, given the attitude of the land lady," I add out of honesty "But alas, don't leave your post, as I might return on the shield again. In case I do," with those words, I let go of her hand, and give her a short, playful salute "I'll be counting on you."
Confusion crosses her face, but only for a second, soon getting substituted with that genuine smile again.
"Roger!" she returns that silly gesture of mine with cheerful fervor "But can I ask what you're going to do?"
What indeed. I cannot simply reveal the goal of my endeavors - it would strip them off their purpose, as well as make me look like a fool.
"I'm..." I make a pause, then dramatically turn away "Going to serve a justice that dwells in me. If I fail, I might not be able to call myself a man anymore."
I wish there was a gust of wind to sweep my hair and add to the pathos of those words - but then again - we're indoors. To hope for something like that would be stupid.
"Ooh." nevertheless, they still seem to have an effect on her, as she lets out an excited sigh "Good luck, then!"
"If I don't come back in ten minutes..." I say as I start walking away "... just wait a while longer."


And so I reach the sanctuary of my enemy - following a trail of unexplainable premonitions, I end up in front of a pair of doors, palpable warmth seeping from under the door frame, ensuring me of the accuracy of my search. This is it. I didn't want to resolve to this, but she's really crossed the line.
Without any regards for whatever sight might meet me behind it, I violently swing the door open and boldly step inside.
"You will not forget this de--..."
And immediately feel stupid for doing so. Instead of baths and naked girls, I see a quite narrow and cramped room, judging by the shelf with towels and wicker baskets, one meant to get undressed and/or dressed in. In layman's terms, a changing room. What instantly catches my attention is a freshly taken off set of red-and-white clothes, negligently curled into a ball and thrown into a corner. How careless of you, Hakurei. But hey! - it fits the impression you gave me earlier perfectly.

[ ] Steal a piece of her clothing.
--[ ] The dress.
--[ ] The shirt.
--[ ] The ribbon.
--[ ] The sarashi.
[ ] Nevermind those, the real prey awaits inside!
--[ ] Storm in like a madman.
--[ ] Calmly walk inside, no regard for her privacy whatsoever.
[ ] A just rage she ought to feel, but I value my integrity more. It's not a loss if there's no one to witness it. Tactical retreat.
>> No. 21329
[X] Steal a piece of her clothing.
--[X] The sarashi.
[X] Wrap it around your face, like a mask.
[X] Storm in like a madman.
>> No. 21330
[X] Steal a piece of her clothing.
--[X] The sarashi.
[X] Wrap it around your face, like a mask.
[X] Storm in like a madman.

This guy sounds legit.
>> No. 21331
[x] Steal a piece of her clothing.
--[x] The sarashi.
[x] Wrap it around your face, like a mask.
--[x] Calmly walk inside, no regard for her privacy whatsoever.
Acting like this is perfectly natural amuses me.
>> No. 21332
[X] Steal a piece of her clothing.
--[X] The sarashi.
[X] Wrap it around your face, like a mask.
[X] Storm in like a madman.
>> No. 21333
[x] Steal a piece of her clothing.
--[X] The sarashi.
[x] Use it to clean the shrine floors like she told you.

"I was looking through the laundry to find a towel, but I couldn't find one so I ended up having to use these rags instead."
>> No. 21334
File 123163214477.jpg - (105.87KB , 664x702 , 62d46bbb6f64c9321d6cc5536f306bc7.jpg ) [iqdb]
21334
[X] Steal a piece of her clothing.
--[X] The sarashi.
[X] Wrap it around your face, like a mask.
[X] Storm in like a madman.

Being such a messy person sure must be hard on the daily life, am I mistaken, Reimu? It would be only polite to help you sort out this mess, and I'm more than eager to oblige. However! Normal clothing is of no interest to me! For one reason or another, I do not feel like meddling with what you wear atop, Reimu! It was a mistake on your part to leave something as private as the bandage you wrap around your blooming chest laying around in the sight! Or perhaps, did you think I would really succumb to your will? I might've appeared submissive at first, I admit, but submission is not always what it seems. It takes more than a kick to the face and a bit of violence to break my guts, insolent girl! You will know my wrath.
The sarashi quickly finds it's way onto my face, wrapped around my forehead and one eye, making some sort of twisted, a bit hilarious pirate mask, or perhaps just making me look like a victim of a gruesome accident. It doesn't matter one way or the other. Despite the utmost efforts of my mind to concentrate on the lingering warmth the bandage emanates with, I shift my attention to the matter at hand. I'll fantasize about it all I want afterwards. Now, it's time to act. Almost without noticing it, I snatch one of the clean towels from the shelf.
Whatever brought forth those ridiculous ambitions shall remain unmentioned. Perhaps due to the sun, a safety breaker in my brain burned, thus allowing those kinds of impulses to take over, making the little, remaining sane part of my mind to cringe in fear, but it's cries are drowned out by the excitement of acting completely ridiculous. Repercussions? What do they matter in the face of the show? Too bad there's no one else to enjoy it! That is, beside me and the capricious miko waiting on the other side of this door.

Not anymore.

"PARTY'S OVER!"
The barrier between the two realities disappears under the pressure of my left hand, blowing a cloud of hot mist straight into my poor eyes. The visibility drastically lowers, but nothing can blot out the sight my eyes immediately catch, despite the milky obstruction.
Confusion and perhaps shock doesn't let her react in time. Standing under one of the showers is her - Hakurei Reimu - in her full, naked glory. Naked both literally and figuratively, all of her, every single bit of her skin, her body, free for the world to admire. 'The world' being an elaborate metaphor for me - a silly named outsider pervert, walking in boldly as if though it was my own bathroom I was invading. The glistenting wet, black strands of hair, emphasizing the curves of her shoulders, falling freely onto her lovely chest, marked with dribbles of hot water. A pair of perfectly fine breasts, smooth surface of her belly, and even lower... And those legs, the very ones that treated me so violently only a few minutes ago. I can't help but be amazed by the sight. Everything falls in place - her naked features, the crazy voice in my head, her dumbfounded expression, a bit frightened eyes. It was all made for me. Made for her and me. This reality... This outcome... No matter the consequences, for the sake of being able to admire her body, I shall accept them!
She steps back as I raise my hand, in a gesture only my insanity can comprehend. Her hands, as I notice - not without this twisted kind of pleasure - hastily move onto the more nevralgic spots, to cover them from my eyes. In vain. I can see everything, Hakurei. I can see every little bit of you. There is no escape. No words will be able to convince me now. You're mine. For the love of everything holy, I'll be making you mine.
"W-what are you--?"
She begins to speak, but I cut in ruthlessly into her words.
"I have the higher ground." my voice claims, lined with amusement "Your will is forfeit. Your flesh is mine!"
Even through the mist, the reddish hue that's crept onto her face cannot escape my superior awareness. The first sign of success, she continues to slowly retreat, while I progresivelly persist forward, dipping my socks in the poodles of water present everywhere on the floor.
She nods at the towel I'm holding in my hand.
"G-give that to me."
Although demanding, her voice sounds also a bit... jittery. Not that I'm surprised, seeing she just had a half-naked man walk in on her showering. Though to be honest, I had expected something more... drastic. Not this slightly unstrung behaviour and relatively calm tone. Oh no.
I take a glance at the object of her desire, and quickly hide it behind my back.
"No way!" then nod at the other one, laying on the floor a step or two behind her "You got your own."
"Ah, yes... Perhaps I should... You know..." she glances aside for a split-second "Like... get it...?"

[ ] "Go ahead."
--[ ] Seize the moment to attack her.
--[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] "I'm afraid I can't let you do that."
[ ] "Goodness! What have I been doing? Here, let me help you cover yourself.", and then indeed, wrap the towel around her body, whether she wants it or not.
[ ] "I changed my mind, how about you take mine after all? I'll go get undressed."

==

I wonder... What it is you're trying to achieve?
>> No. 21335
[x] "Go ahead."
[x] Seize the moment to attack her.
[x] By attack, I mean tickling her sides and singing the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people-eater song. By seize the moment, I mean in the split second her eyes turn from you.
[x] Make a mad dash out of there like your pants are on fire, grabbing Suika on your way and laughing crazily down the halls.
>> No. 21336
>>21335
[x] "Go ahead."
[x] Seize the moment to attack her.
[x] By attack, I mean tickling her sides and singing the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people-eater song. By seize the moment, I mean in the split second her eyes turn from you.
[x] Make a mad dash out of there like your pants are on fire, grabbing Suika on your way and laughing crazily down the halls.

BRILLIANT!
>> No. 21337
[x] "Go ahead."
--[x] Seize the moment to attack her.

Dashing out is just ending it prematurely.

I wholly expect this to erupt into half-naked mortal combat, a la Chun Li vs Vega in that Street Fighter movie.
>> No. 21338
File 123164464461.jpg - (43.45KB , 500x391 , gilbath.jpg ) [iqdb]
21338
[x] "Go ahead."
[x] Seize the moment to attack her.
[x] By attack, I mean tickling her sides and singing the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people-eater song. By seize the moment, I mean in the split second her eyes turn from you.
>> No. 21339
[X] "Go ahead."
[X] Seize the moment to attack her.
[X] By attack, I mean tickling her sides and singing the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people-eater song. By seize the moment, I mean in the split second her eyes turn from you.

NO RETREAT. We return to Suika with our shield, or upon it.
>> No. 21341
>We return to Suika with our shield, or upon it.
We carry a naked Reimu out of the bathroom? Flustered, babbling nonsense and looking cute as a button?
>> No. 21342
[x] "Go ahead."
[x] Seize the moment to attack her.
[x] By attack, I mean tickling her sides and singing the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people-eater song. By seize the moment, I mean in the split second her eyes turn from you.
[x] Make a mad dash out of there like your pants are on fire, grabbing Suika on your way and laughing crazily down the halls.

My sanity. You'll be taking it.

P.S. I've spent the last week or so reading from what's left of TS1 to this point, and it's been great (aside from the disappointing end to TS4). I look forward to actually having a say in what happens henceforth instead of reading the decisions of the Anons from many a month ago.

P.P.S. I've never posted here before. Here's hoping it works how I think it will~
>> No. 21343
Oh wow, I leave for a shift of work and come back to us basically violating the miko. I would have preferred more tact in a Reimu route, but whatever works.

[x] "Go ahead."
--[x] Do nothing.

Pissing against the tide, I know, but I'd like to have at least a chance of salvaging this before she just plain murders us.

Also, I really do hope we recover from our heatstroke (ie: crazy voters) soon. There's crazy TS shenanigans, and then there's just being a scumbag.
>> No. 21345
Hey, tickling *might* not get us killed immediately. Although I am seriously surprised that we haven't gotten a bad end in TSR by having Reimu give us a concussion (and possibly destroying our testicles just for kicks; no pun intended), I see no harm in a little tickling followed by extreme insanity. She might just treat us as a mental patient and allow us to live.
>> No. 21347
File 123166799140.jpg - (39.25KB , 454x336 , dmc4-dante-rose.jpg ) [iqdb]
21347
>>21337

We think alike.

>>21342
>Here's hoping it works how I think it will~
>~

Welcome and enjoy your stay, as I see you've already grasped the intricacies of advanced communication techniques, normally used only by the dwellers of #MiG. Also, a question: have you read CoMN and the stuff related? (ie the Christmas Scene in /shrine/ and the scenes in /th/ - My Shota and Collaboration of Missed Choices)

>>21343
>There's crazy TS shenanigans, and then there's just being a scumbag.

I'd nod in agreement over the internet.
>> No. 21348
(I hope I quoted correctly. If not, someone tell me how.)

The only thing I've read other than TS itself is Materializing Past Recollections. I was actually planning to read the Missing Numbers thing tomorrow or so.

I haven't looked in anywhere but /shrine/ for stuff yet. Well, I did when I first came to the site a few months ago, but the only uhh... story? that interested me was yours.

After looking over the stuff in /shrine/, I skipped these topics you made - BKC, AAA, My Dog, Missing Numbers (next on my list), Ramblings of a Machine 2, My Trap, Night on a Drunk Liar, For Starters, and Chess of Retribution. I don't see any of those threads you mentioned. I mostly just looked for TS (and related) stuff and just read that.

But yeah, if there's something you think I should look at, feel free to suggest.

Also, how do you do the crazy green text with the arrows >>?
>> No. 21349
>>21348

Two 'arrows' plus a post number = link to that post.
One 'arrow' and a bunch of text after it = quote. Only it has to be at the start of the line.
>like this

And to answer your question... I'm mostly a pessimist who detests all the work he's done after it is done, so in my humble opinion, none of that stuff is worth the effort. CoMN is... Well, it's something that'd grown on me, to the point where I was considering writing a standalone, novel-like story using it's characters... Therefore, my notion of it is a little higher than that of the rest of the stuff. Plus, everyone seems to love Fuku, for whatever reason, so... Yeah.
>> No. 21350
>none of that stuff is worth the effort.
I think you're overestimating the value of my effort. If not for this and a few games that don't suck (SWR, TotA, SSBM), I'd probably be trying to figure out if paint really wants to be watched while it's drying. I think it doesn't.

Also, I kinda miss the drunken Yaf that makes Naya a psycho for chivalry. He could, for some reason, make less typos than sober Yaf, but type completely illegibly when he responded to Anon.

No offense to the current, likely-sober and possibly angry-at-the-above-paragraph, Yaf, of course. <3

And my condolences for your "real life consequences"
>> No. 21351
[x] "Go ahead."
--[x] Seize the moment to attack her.
>> No. 21352
File 123168268181.jpg - (141.18KB , 329x640 , 2351506.jpg ) [iqdb]
21352
[x] "Go ahead."
[x] Seize the moment to attack her.
[x] By attack, I mean tickling her sides and singing the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people-eater song. By seize the moment, I mean in the split second her eyes turn from you.
[x] Make a mad dash out of there like your pants are on fire, grabbing Suika on your way and laughing crazily down the halls.

Albeit it was partially my goal to see her in her full, naked glory, to outright deny her the right to privacy - the very one I've already violated beyond repair - would be simply rude and quite ungentlemanly. Now to ask myself a question - does being a pervert rule out being polite? No, most definitely not. Besides, there's so much passion inside me right now, and if it serves to bend the situation to fulfill the plan I've just come up with... I may as well forfeit the privilege of watching her nudity. It's not like the towel's going to cover much anyway. Look at her, desperately trying to control her breath. Look at the effort she puts into not showing the embarrassment. For me, in plans, there's rather a walk along the rainbow!
I nod, slowly, not letting my eyes off her wet figure for even a split second. She responds in kind, carefully awaiting my response.
"Go," I syllabize, taking pleasure in prolonging the moment "Ahead."
"Ah," a visible sigh of relief escapes her lips "Thank you."
But it would be foolish to expect someone of her kind to simply turn away and grab the object of their desire, thus revealing their back - and in Reimu's case - delicious buttocks. Oh no, although disappointed, I kind of find myself amazed at the fact that instead of dashing for it like the embarrassed girl she is, instead, she slowly steps back, still trying to cover those neuralgic bits with her hands, until one of her feet bumps against the fluffy lump of wrinkled, white fabric. And then, without any delays, kicks it up in the air.
I only catch a glimpse of her fully exposed chest, before she makes a 180 degrees turn, miraculously wrapping the towel around her body in one, swift move.
"I appreciate it." her lips seem to mutter, and I take it the recipient is supposed to be me "But... What the hell..." she clenches her fist "Do you think... you're... DOING?!"
Yet, there's one mistake she made. That is, turning away from me. Not that I feel offended, seeing as I myself granted her the privilege of picking up that towel, but thanks to those few seconds I've been out of her sight, by the time she makes a violent spin, three pieces of paper in her hand, I'm already at her side.
"Well," with a light movement of my whole body, I graze the swinging fist of hers without any practical effort. Although the bandage is ripped off from my head, no other damage is suffered. The paper lands on the wet floor somewhere behind, but before that happens, I slide along her outstretched arm, ending up, after a brief moment of that weak physical contact, directly behind her back. "It looks like a purple eater to me."
"Wha--waaah?!"
Not letting her finish! My hands, led yet again by the insane impulse, land on her sides, and fiercely, but gently drive their fingers into her soft flesh. Commencing tickling procedures!
"It was an one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater~!"
"S-stohahaha--stop!"
"An one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater!"
"Hahahan--nohahaha!" Her whole body jerks along with the chuckles she's so desperately trying to contain inside. That's unhealthy, Reimu. Why would you want to do that? Come on, let it all out! I begin to tickle harder, to which she responds by squealing like a little girl. "Aaaa--p--please--sto--hahahaha--I'll--kill--youhuhahaha!"
"Sure looks strange to me!" Enough. Although I admit I could spend an eternity fondling those soft sides of hers, no pleasure can last forever. This one isn't an exception.
That's why, giving her a last, fleeting tickle, I break the contact. "It sure looks strange to me!"
Now, retreat! My feet slip on the wet floor, but it's nothing I couldn't fix by applying some aid from the upper limbs. If it weren't for the slippery surface, I'd have done a cartwheel, just for the kicks of it.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
Enraged yell sounds as I pass the doorstep, and storm outside.


Red-white fury follows me in my crazy run along the unknown corridors of this overwhelmingly large shrine. I swear, this wasn't what I had expected to see after reading the article!
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
Crap, she has the advantage of actually knowing the layout, though I'm not sure if there's any way for her to make use of it in the chase, unless she decides to take a shortcut and come out of the least expected direction.
"Haah, haah..."
But no, those worries are unjustified.

Swerve!

Despite the upper hand she might gain by doing so, she doesn't leave my tail, screaming menacing threats, one after another. This is bad. I'm in no physical condition to endure long getaways, especially if I'm running away from an infuriated girl who can fly. No, actually, now that I look at her, she's not-- What the hell? She had the time to grab her skirt?! Only the skirt, it seems, but the towel is still wrapped around her chest.

Turn!

This is hopeless, I can't be running away forever either. There must be something, some sort of destination, maybe... Yes! I know! I need to find Suika!
And as if on a call, the little girl emerges from one of the side alleys, apparently done with the work.
"Here you are!" I yell to grab her attention. Successfully, hearing it, she stands rooted to the spot, probably amazed by the ridiculous sight that's approaching her in a high velocity. But there's no time for explanations. Suika, I'm sorry, but the voice inside my head demands you to be my rider! "Hop on!" So I may say, but more than her hoping on, it's rather me grabbing onto her arm and throwing her onto my back. "Hold on tightly! We're in for one, wild ride!"
I can feel her twisting her little torso to glance at the killer instinct incarnate behind.
"No idea what's this about," she screams through the buzzing of air "But let's roll! Nayahahaha!"
And fueled by her cheer of unexplainable source, I can't help but share her laugh.
"Hahaha!"
With the little, horned girl on my back, red mist of death on my tail, and endless corridors in front of me, I can't help... But feel... Somewhat...

Happy.
>> No. 21353
...

At least, until I encounter what one could call a 'dead end'. A corridor that ends in a solid wall, with no way out, other than the one I've just came in through.
"Crap."
"'Crap' indeed, asshole."
I turn around to face the one who's been chasing me around for so long.
And immediately regret doing so.

Her face, clearly disgruntled about the whole thing, illuminated by a red light... Red hue coming from both her blush and a bunch of scarlet spikes hanging over her shoulders, frozen in air. All of them, without an exception, are aimed at me. My eyes desperately try to find an alternate route, but to no avail - I'm trapped like a mouse in a cat house.
She takes a step forward.
"I wanted to give you one more chance..." and the spikes follow. Despite the obvious danger of the situation, I can't help but notice - completely against my will - how... profound she looks in that light. The lack of 70% of her clothes sort of ruins the feeling, but nonetheless, the sight alone makes me reconsider the earlier decision - the one stating she looks best naked. "But now you've really crossed the line."
"Wait, I'm sure we can--"
"I'm sure you can," she cuts into my words, ruthlessly "Find enough courage to at least accept the punishment. If you die, well... No one's going to regret it." Curses! I wish Suika would at least say something in my defense, as I can't find anything applicable, but to my displeasure, she keeps silent as a stone. Nothing is stopping the miko from slowly closing the distance between us. Why... Why isn't she shooting? Those spikes can't be simply decorations, I'm sure-- "Begone."
Even before I'm able to find a solution, her figure, her body, springs towards me in a speed that surpasses my wildest expectations. I'd remarked earlier that her not flying is surprising, but now that I've seen her actually lift off the ground and launch towards me... I...

[ ] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!
[ ] Can simply enjoy the moment. Take in all her hatred, all her embarrassment, all her love!
[ ] DIVE DIVE DIVE HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT!

==

characterrrrr limiiiiiiiiiiit
>> No. 21354
{X} Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!

Looks too awesome in my mind to not choose.
>> No. 21356
[x] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!

TRACE ON! RHO AIAS!
>> No. 21357
[X] Can simply enjoy the moment. Take in all her hatred, all her embarrassment, all her love!

TAKE IT ALL, LIKE A MAN.
>> No. 21358
[x] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!

:awesome:
>> No. 21359
[x] Spin around with your back towards Reimu, drop on your knees, and hug Suika tightly, protecting her with your body.
[x] And in this position, scream "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
[x] "DON'T JUST COME AT ME WITH THE INTENT TO KILL WHEN YOUR FRIEND IS IN HARM'S WAY! AT LEAST MAKE SURE SHE'S SAFE BEFORE THAT! AND YOU DARE CALL ME AN ASSHOLE?!"
[x] Turn your head and give her the fiercest glare you can muster, teeth clenched, with all the hatred in your body.

Drama, in my shrine? Fuck you Reimu, fuck you.
>> No. 21360
[X] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!

This is the only path!
>> No. 21361
[x] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!
>> No. 21362
[x] "Screw the rules, I have oni!"
[x] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!
>> No. 21363
[x] "Screw the rules, I have oni!"
[x] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!

You have my axe
>> No. 21364
File 123170288137.gif - (38.10KB , 865x861 , 30aa8cefbf56c3661e1e4d5555486ca8.gif ) [iqdb]
21364
[X] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!

I am feeling discouraged, prone to whatever pathetic impulse might haunt my shaken mind. But no matter how scary it may be - to be forced to take her terrifying figure head-on... I made my mind up to go through this, I won't be shaken and succumb to the fear. Should I kept my mouth closed at certain times, it would have unfolded differently, but I chose this path.
Not that there's anything to regret. It was my decision, and no one forced it on me. Bah, if this is the price of seeing naked Reimu, then so be it! I won't stand firm or sit in silence! No matter how ridiculous it may be, to hold hope of repelling her attack, I won't forfeit. I want to fight, I want to win, I want to cling onto those memories. Meditate? Talk? All of it is out of question, along with the hypothetical possibility of simply facing her rage. Not this time, though. I can hardly consider being punched anything other than losing. And to lose would be a dishonour too great to live with! That is why... I shall take on this challenge. And prevail.
Therefore claiming my prize.
And the prize is you, Hakurei!
"SHOVE IT!" being stripped of any weapons, I instead reach for the only object in my vicinity that could be of use. To the girl sitting on my back. Furious red figure gets closer with every passing millisecond. The little one protests weakly when I grab her by her sides.
"Wait, what are you--"
"I'm sorry!" I'm really sorry! "Apologetic... IBUKI...!" only two meters remaining...! "SHIEEEELD!"
I raise Suika into the air.


CRASH!


They clash.

In overwhelming chaos, their heads meet each other, the sheer impact sending consecutive shockwaves around, like if that alone was enough to cause an atomic fission. Of course, there's no explosion, but the gust of wind sweeps my hair quite strongly. Clouds of dust raise from the floor, blotting the view.
"Did I... succeed?" Though the kickback was giant, I managed to stay in one spot, though I appear to have lost the feeling in my fingers. But... "Gah."
My would-be living buckler doesn't look too good. As if though the giant bump on her forehead wasn't enough of a reason to worry, the swirly eyes and saliva slowly dribbling out of her mouth fill me with horror. No, perhaps that's a bad word. It's... as much as I don't want to admit it, it looks rather hilarious. And cute in it's own way. It's own, twisted way... In other words, she's unconscious. No wonder, no one would stay awake after something like this, even someone like her...
Which reminds me.
"Reimu?"
I place the little one on the floor, albeit gently, not to damage her further by an accident, and dive into the slowly disappearing cloud of dust.
And there she is. The ominous light gone, along with it's source, she's back to being the half-dressed girl I'd startled in the bath. And similarly to my little friend there, she too appears unconscious. This is bad. This is most definitely bad. As if my earlier harrass wasn't enough, I just had to make things like this. Damn it, damn it, damn it!
"Woo, nice mess."
"Mima."
Her voice came from nowhere, but when I turn around, she's right there, hovering, upside-down, just in front of me. Were it anyone else, I'd have probably freaked out. But not with her. Funny how simple knowledge of someone being a ghost makes one so much more tolerant to wacky hijinks. And I have a feeling I'm going to witness many more of these during my stay here, be it Mima's or anyone else's.
She points to the two 'corpses' on the floor.
"Two birds with one stone." a smile stretches her lips "Nicely done."
"Look," I start "I didn't--"
But am immediately silenced by her finger on my mouth.
"Of course you didn't." she's still smiling "I should've known you'd take my advice a bit too seriously."
Pfeh, what does she know? Her advice was only the trigger of my actions! Is she trying to shift the blame onto herself? How foolish. This is my doing, Mima! Mine and no one else's! Trying to change the theoretical cause won't change the outcome! And the outcome is as follows: Suika and Reimu are both knocked out, laying spread on the floor like beaten birds. The latter one... Although her face is still a bit crestfallen, it... Looks kind of cute.
... what the hell am I saying?
"Either way," I break out of reverie and face the smiling ghost again "It wasn't my intent. I merely fell victim to a series of unpleasant coincidences. That's all."
"All because you wanted to peek at Reimu bathing?"
"Yes-- No!" I mitigate myself, albeit a bit too late "Where did that come from?"
"Oooh," she floats behind my back and leans on my shoulders "Don't be so shy. We know how things are, you and me. Don't we?"
I dare not to look at her face right now.
"I've no idea what you're talking about."
"You know the sleeping can't refuse. How about you release a bit of this tension while she's out?"
Wait... What?! No, she didn't just suggest...?
No, no, nononono, that malicious ghost is just playing on my instincts. I won't be swayed! Even though the miko's face looks cute - bah! - incredibly cute right now, I won't be doing things against her will just because of that! No, hold up for a second, I've already DONE things against her will, and when she was fully conscious at that! Does this authorize me to...? No, this is wrong. I'm just being delusional.
I shake my head.
"Now I know..."
"Hm? What is it?" she asks with genuine curiosity.
"I know what she meant when she said 'Whatever it is you're planning...' back then."
"Aww!" the disappointed moan just beside my ear doesn't help me restrain the perverted thoughts a slightest bit. Why must you torture me so, Mima?! "I'm not that bad, you know!" a short giggle while I fight off another serie of images I'd rather leave unmentioned "But you're right."
"... right?"
I can't even tell what might she mean.
"We can't leave them like this, now can we?"

[ ] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"
[ ] "Sure... Could you take Reimu elsewhere? I'll find a place to lay Suika down."
>> No. 21365
[x] Have no regrets! Ibuki Shield!

Agree. I have to wonder if one of these is a bad end. What if we kill Suika with this decision? All well, I welcome a bad end if it comes hand in hand with hilarity.

What kind of shitty timezone do you live in, Yaf, that you're writing at 9am? You should move to America with all the cool fat biggots. I mean people.
>> No. 21366
[x] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"
>> No. 21367
[x] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"

AND THAT'S HOW YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY MET.
>> No. 21368
Whoops, looks like I was a bit late with the last message. BUT WHO WRITES AT THIS TIME? SRSLY.

[x] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"

If we're lucky, she'll be tsundere instead of yandere when she wakes up. Mayhaps we should lay her in the shower and DEFINITELY NOT try to change her into clothes or do anything involving her garments.
>> No. 21369
[x] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"
>> No. 21373
File 123170667369.jpg - (18.81KB , 301x289 , yaranaika.jpg ) [iqdb]
21373
>[ ] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"
>[ ] "Sure... Could you take Reimu elsewhere? I'll find a place to lay Suika down."

I see a distinct lack of Mima option.

[x] "Right. We have to hide the evidence. Find me a few sake bottles and some cups, and I'll get Reimu's clothes. If we stage the crime scene correctly, when they wake up we'll tell them they passed out drinking, explaining the headache and amnesia."
[x] "You and I will have to get hammered... to corroborate the story of course."

Even if it doesn't work, you'll be too drunk to feel much pain.
>> No. 21374
[x] "Right. We have to hide the evidence. Find me a few sake bottles and some cups, and I'll get Reimu's clothes. If we stage the crime scene correctly, when they wake up we'll tell them they passed out drinking, explaining the headache and amnesia."
[x] "You and I will have to get hammered... to corroborate the story of course."
>> No. 21375
[x] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"
>> No. 21376
[X] "Sure... Could you take Reimu elsewhere? I'll find a place to lay Suika down."

The lack of love for Suika is most disturbing to me.
>> No. 21377
[x] "Right. We have to hide the evidence. Find me a few sake bottles and some cups, and I'll get Reimu's clothes. If we stage the crime scene correctly, when they wake up we'll tell them they passed out drinking, explaining the headache and amnesia."
[x] "You and I will have to get hammered... to corroborate the story of course."

A different protagonist deserves a different Touhou. Reimu is better as an antagonist, and we already did Suika route. Mima's unflappable trickster nature makes her well suited to be the ally-lover-confidante of a megalomaniac. Plus, she has power in spades, and if we can keep her alive, we should have a better shot against Yukari when it comes to that; no way are we letting Red stab her point this time.
>> No. 21378
>>21377
Is this the same instance as the first game? That is to say, does Red exist and try to do what he did last time?

My votes are going towards Reimu TRUE, since everyone loves Reimu. Thought I wouldn't be opposed to finding out more about Mina.

YAF, there aren't enough Reimu routes! Every route is not enough! There needs to bee MOAR
>> No. 21379
File 123171355089.jpg - (229.24KB , 450x600 , 811af64e8490adf105ea9617e91d7ec1.jpg ) [iqdb]
21379
[x] "Right... Er, could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor?"

Ah, troublesome, troublesome. It is as if thought my mind was torn in two separate pieces, one trying to keep my eyes on Reimu's barely covered bust whatever the price, whereas the other one, let's keep it simple, forces the remnants of attention present under the thick layer of dirty thoughts to concentrate on what my - dubious - saviour has just said. Indeed, we cannot simply let them laying there like deceased ducks, lest the anger we'll face after the red-white death awakens shall be enormous. No matter her true intentions - nor poisonous words, daring me to do bad, bad things - what she claimed was true.
"Right..." I only wish I could let out a sigh without it carrying anything other than troublesome perplexity, but even I know my limits, and thus restrain the vicious instinct. No matter what I do in this situation, it will make me look like a pervert, so the best unfolding would involve doing - and saying - as little as possible. "Er..." But there's two of them. My selfish play had two victims. And no matter how hard I boast, I cannot carry them both at the same time... Plus somehow, the idea of leaving either one here alone does not promise good. Now's one of the few moments I wish I'd paid more attention at school. For how long does one lose consciousness in case of a serious head concussion? How to tend to him - or her - in case of one? What to do afterwards? Curses, this doesn't matter right now. We'll worry about it later. "Mima," I speak without actually looking at her "Could you take care of Suika while I carry this capricious girl somewhere safer than the middle of a corridor? Any place will do, really."
Alright, I'm the man here, and although my companion can't be called exactly ordinary, there's no doubt she is of the prettier - but weaker - gender. That's why carrying the lighter one ought to be her task, and I should be burdened with the heavier one... Not that I mean to insult Reimu's weight - no one in his sanity would call her... hm, chubby. In fact, what I think, is that she could use some meat here and there. But it's her own business.
No ill intentions here, none at all.
"Ah~" yet, Mima appears to be thinking otherwise "I see, I see~. Taking our chances after all, aren't we~?" I can only wish I had the cojones to act offended now and call her a fool, or something along the lines "Oh, don't look at me with those eyes." she waves off my glare as if it were nothing "I'm only playing with your feelings. But if you do try something..." a wink "Remember, covering your tracks is crucial~!"
"I told you, I won't--"
Too late.
Cackling like a witch, she flies of in a direction unbestknown to me, carrying the unconscious Suika under an arm. Like a piece of troublesome luggage. Why does it look so appropriate? I'm better off not thinking too deep into this. It won't yield any significant results anyway, I might as well forget about it.
Sighing, this time without holding back, I turn instead to the object of my task. There she is, messy as hell, half-dressed, the fierce miko of Hakurei, defenseless under my stare. How ironic, considering how she was intent on... Perhaps killing me mere minutes ago. Why do I find that amusing? No, thinking like this is wrong. If she'd wanted to kill me, I'd have already been long dead, rotting somewhere in the afternoon sun, or buried underground. Those spikes she'd conjured up were undoubtedly weapons, yet she never used them... Strange. I don't think she was scared of hurting Suika either, seeing how there was no hesitation in her charge... I'm no expert, but even I can recognize a blow meant to strike true when it's launched at me. What then, was she simply trash-talking? Nevetheless, whatever her intentions, they're of no concern now. This is the reality I wrought with my own hands, and although the repercussions are not quite as I had expected them to turn out, there's no way I can feel angry, even at myself. So, not to drag this on further, I approach her body and gently lift it up, careful not to accidentially make the towel fall off, no matter how hard I might want it deep inside my lower brain. The contact with her naked skin is stimulating enough, anything more, and it'd burst open, painting the world with various bodily fluids. The sight wouldn't be too nice to witness, so I better do my best to prevent it from happening. I've got a libido, and it's as big as a whale! It's about to set sail! The only problem is the anchor dropped by men in blue with tags saying 'self-control' on their uniforms somewhere in the depths of my subconscious.
Ah, I was right about her being incredibly slim - her weight is barely palpable under my arms, bah, if I were to speak in metaphors, she'd be light as a feather. My own body, on the other hand, weights down like the heaviest of lead.


...


It doesn't take long to forfeit the intent of finding her own room, so instead of roaming the corridors aimlessly with a girl in my embrace, I decide to simply bust into the nearest usable room, and lay her down with immediate effects. My own fatigue aside, it can't be good to drag an unconscious person around either. Double profit, for both of the sides.
By a streak of luck, the very first room I check out turns out to be a - I presume - a guest bedroom, with a matress curled up in the corner, waiting to be used, or so I think. Be it true or not, I quickly lay my victim on the floor, and having slipshodly spread the said matress in an opportune place, lay her down on it instead.
"Haah..."
There's one good side to it all - this little exertion at least calmed my raging instincts down a little - enough for the tired sigh not to sound perverted. This really is troublesome. Pleasant images forever engraved into my memories aside, I'm afraid I might have incinerated my chances to stay at this shrine at Reimu's consent, and without her approval, I'm as good as dead. Because, let's face it, unless there's someone else whose place I can crash at, the only remaining possibility is the forest... And if my research is right, sleeping in the forest is tantamount to commiting a suicide. A gruesome, cannibalistic suicide, if such a thing is possible.
And all this, because I'd lost my temper thanks to this girl. What is the meaning of this? Truth be told, I've never felt something like this before, though that may be due to me not meeting other people - let alone women - too often, up till now, when I'm facing a prospect of living with not one, but three. If things go according to my plans, that is. Maybe I'm not suited to live among girls after all? I admit, the urge to snatch that towel away and reveal her breasts, even if only for a second is incredibly hard to resist. I think covering her chest with that blanket over there should help.
So I do it. For the sake of my own sanity, I do it.

...
>> No. 21380
File 123171375793.jpg - (132.65KB , 580x794 , b1936bc59da96918fc3850877cbe3666.jpg ) [iqdb]
21380
"Here you are."
As expected, Mima had no problems with finding us despite not knowing our whereabouts. A fact worthy of noting down for further use.
I turn around to face her.
"I'm beginning to find this habit of startling people from behind of yours mildly frustrating."
For the effect, I shoot her the most offended glance I can afford. To no avail, all she does is smile. Does this woman know no scorn?
"Force of habit." she answers, surprisingly honestly "It's stronger than me, I'm sure you can understand."
"Indeed." I nod "But I don't suppose you've come all this way just to grab my tired self from behind, now have you?"
At least she's witty enough to catch a dirty hint when one's thrown at her. For that, I commend you, Mima. If not for being able to understand them, then for not trying to claw my face off just because you were. Someone could take a lesson or two from you, I swear.
"Nope. Not this time." the same grin as before lightens up the atmosphere of the room, warming it up by several degrees as well "Is Reimu awake?
"Not yet," I reply, a bit suspicious "Why?"
"Actually, there was something I wanted to ask of you."
A favour? As much as it doesn't suit me, I find myself more than happy to oblige.
"Name it, then."
"Ah, that's the problem." she glances at the sleeping princess for a brief moment "I'd rather her not hear anything, and there's no saying when she might wake up. So, if you will..." She gestures at the door with her eyes, probably suggesting we take our leave for the duration of the talk... "Comprende?"
Comprende alright, Mima, but...

[ ] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see."
[ ] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.

==

>>21365

Timezones have always been the main issue of mine, the poor grammar put aside. I live in Europe, Poland, GMT+1/2. Yeah, this hellhole. At least our video games are cheap.

>>21373

It's the kings' device - duties first, pleasures next.

>>21377

May I remind you, that as for now, you're pretty much powerless, and unarmed. This is to be fixed soon though, so rest assured.

>>21378
>YAF, there aren't enough Reimu routes!

For some reason, I read that as 'YAF, there aren't enough Reimu votes!', and were ready to agree wholeheartedly. It lays not in my abilities though, to force a route, unless I want to gain the anger and abandonment of those who desire a girl other than the miko. As much as I hate to admit it.

That aside, I'll allow myself to ask a question. So far, I've been having mixed feelings about this story. It feels... A little bland, as if I was watching an anime I'd already watched long ago, and remember the outline of events good enough not to feel excited about neither the plot twists nor scenes shocking in purpose, for example. Does it feel the same for you? Or am I simply succumbing to the effects of poor motivation?
>> No. 21381
[x] "Si, señorita." And as for Reimu, you don't want to be there when she wakes up.

I wonder if Mima can speak Sumerian?

>Does it feel the same for you?

Not so. I'm excited, not so much because LOLOLOL WOMEN & CHILDREN, but because there were things brought up in TS 5 or 6 (can't remember) that made it seem that you had done some hard thinking about the backstory for TS (the "source" or whatever it was Yuka and Yukari were talking about), something that would allow for a more satisfying conclusion than "you get the girl" and an H-scene.
>> No. 21382
>>21381
>made it seem that you had done some hard thinking about the backstory for TS

Well yeah, there we--

>>Yuka

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 21383
[ ] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.
>> No. 21384
>>21382

What?
>> No. 21387
[ ] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.
>> No. 21388
[x] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see."
>> No. 21389
[X] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see."
>> No. 21390
[x] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see."
>> No. 21391
[X] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.
>> No. 21392
[X] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.
>> No. 21393
[x] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see."
>> No. 21394
[x] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see."

>Does it feel the same for you?

lol no, it reminds me of the beginning. TS first round. The crazyness and not that serious. Maybe that's why you think that way, because you wrote something like that half a year ago.
I can just say, i like it more than what you wrote recently (last 2 months or so)
Too bad i can only come here one or two times a day, can't vote once you post, but i read it all.
>> No. 21395
[X] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.
>> No. 21396
[X] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.
>> No. 21397
>For some reason, I read that as 'YAF, there aren't enough Reimu votes!', and were ready to agree wholeheartedly. It lays not in my abilities though, to force a route, unless I want to gain the anger and abandonment of those who desire a girl other than the miko. As much as I hate to admit it.
Yeah, I was just being facetious. I was just expressing my desire for a Reimu route at any cost. I'm sure you know my feeling? But as the writer, it'd be mean to do that.

>Does it feel the same for you?
Well... lets look at this logically.
-It takes place in the same world (with possibly the same events; I've yet to establish if this is the same reality with Red and such or if you're restarting everything entirely).
-All the characters act the same as they did in the past Shrine. This isn't a bad thing... really it just makes sense.
-Anon might be a different anon, but is still controlled by the same anon force. With different abilities maybe.

I'm not saying that this is a bad thing though. Even though we were on the 4th run through or so of the original TS, and many of the same things were happening somewhere because it was the same reality as the past 3 runs, it was still different and unexpected each time. Maybe you knew what was coming since you planned it all, but I wouldn't have kept reading all the way to this point if I wasn't honestly entertained and curious as to what would happen next. So if nothing were to change in terms of style, I wouldn't be one to complain. Though I do wish we had actually finished the Yuuka route. She was a crazy character.

In the end though, since the reality you write in is effectively the same, the only differences will be what you make of them. But yeah, you might just be burnt out. I might suggest something to clean out some of the cobwebs: be it alcohol, taking a break, or just writing in a completely different style just to see if you can.

Just remember, though, that you still have quite a few fans that are just as interested in this and every other TS you've made. That's why we're still here and voting, right?


[x] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see." *also, don't be looking at her for the duration of your stay in this room, lest she thinks you were staring at her or something in her... sleep*

Reimu vote, go!
>> No. 21398
Not at all Yaf, if anything it's refreshing to get a new shot at TS. Your Reimu and Suika are the reason I stayed around long enough to get hooked on this site. Its nice seeing them at the center of attention again.

I just really really hope anon doesn't fuck this up. I'm just hoping we can write off the protagonist's sleezy behavior has temporary insanity due to heat stroke and even it out a bit. Then again, I think everyones just so excited to have you doing TS again that they're taking every opportunity to do as much crazy shit as possible before you bitch-slap em with a bad end.

TL;DR - You're doing awesome so far, especially considering anon's amazing ability to find new and inventive ways to fuck up. Keep up the good work.
>> No. 21399
>>21398

While I agree the scummy behavior has been out of line, at least it's a step in the right direction. It seems we're out of practice with this whole "wacky fun" thing.

It is nice to see Reimu and Suika back in action. Hell, it's pretty much because of YAF that Reimu is one of my favorite Touhoes.
>> No. 21400
[ ] "Of course. Any time.", and as for Reimu... She ought to manage on her own, in case she wakes up.
>> No. 21403
File 123178303813.jpg - (259.63KB , 586x819 , a1d012278029353565e748509ef0a713.jpg ) [iqdb]
21403
[x] "Sorry. I'd rather be there when she wakes up, if only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious. I value my testicles, you see."

I can't shake off the premonition something just will decide to go bad if I leave her side. Whether it is her anger, or any other factor, I can't come up with a way for them to influence my situation positively... And as long as I'm here, I may as well attempt to negate the negative effects. Is it an alright excuse? No, it isn't, but please, Mima, understand my position! You, of all people, should be able to comprehend the true form of Reimu's fury! Or not, it doesn't matter. This is going to weight on my conscience, and weight heavily, but I've no choice but to refuse to listen to her requests right now. Later, perhaps, but if the secrecy is more important than getting it done despite the unfavorable circumstances, it'll have to wait.
"My sincerest apologies," I try to make my tone as apologetic as possible, yet not sound pathetic at the same time. Not an easy task, but it's nothing I can't pull off. "But I really can't. I'd rather be there when she wakes up." Mima's smile collapses at those words. As expected, still, it makes my heart bleed. Goddamnit. "If only to apologize immediately, while she's still half-conscious."
She sighs, and for some reason, her sigh lowers my spirits even more. If I had my goddamn choice, I would take a hundred of Reimu's sighs instead one of Mima's. Funny, how one's reactions may vary from person to person.
"I see, but actually, it's for--"
"Hold your horses," I cut in before she says something to further hurt my pride "I may have claimed I wouldn't do it now, but if you can postpone it to after she's awakened... I just value my testicles you see, so they come first, even if it's about you."
Ah, the line I've just delivered struck perfectly at the intended spot. A shadow of a smile returns to her lips.
"If it's about me, huh."
Yes, yes, Mima. But as much as I'd want you to ponder about those words, and perhaps overthink the meaning a little, this opening can't be wasted.
"So," I quickly follow up with another assuring statement "A bit later, okay?"
"Nah." but against all the odds, she waves off my honesty with that 'screw it, this shit don't mean fuck to me' look in her eyes. Irritating? Oh, so much. Frustrating? Incredibly. "Later won't do. But well, whatever. It's your call." Here she goes, creating another fable, are my words not worthy of her trust? More importantly, what is it, so urgent it cannot wait a few minutes? Well, a few minutes or more, depending on how thick Reimu's skull is, but does it matter, now? You're making me want to cry, Mima! I believe in my self-righteous suicide, why can't you at least back it up? Why have you forsaken me?! "Have fun."
"Hold it for a seco--" futile! My desperate shout is futile! Even before it can end, she dissolves into thin air, going wherever ghost go when invisible. She may as well still be here, but what do I know? For the sake of my ego, I assume she's went away. For what sins did I earn such malice? "Ehh..."
I may jest, but there is one positive thing her excess brought upon my mind. Being upset at her selfish behaviour, I've emptied my mind of most of the perverted images I might have had, thus allowing me, finally, sit beside the sleeping princess without experiencing any strange impulses. A single advantage in a sea of regret. Still, if she gave up so easily, it couldn't have been anything really important. Or she was simply looking for another occasion for playing a prank on me. That would kind of explain the need of privacy, although I'm not sure what exactly... Nope, it's useless to think about it now.
In her concussion-induced sleep, Reimu lets out a weak groan, which makes my attention shift to her, immediately, as if on a cue.
Finally, my idle advent is answered, and rewarded - she opens her eyes, hazy with forced nap, and after a second of confusion, directs her semi-absent gaze at me. I can't help but recall her harsh words from before. And that hostility. Ironic how innocent and harmless she looks this way - covered by a blanket, like a sickly child. And me, keeping watch over her, even though I've only met her today. Could this be the beginning of a wonderful friendship? I'm ready to bet the only thing that's beginning is my slow descent to hell. And this girl is going to personally meet me in it.
"Wha-- ghh..." she tries to say something, but pain forces her to pull out one hand from the warm embrace of fabric, and put it on her forehead "Oh for fuck's sake..."
Logic would suggest offering her some sort of help right now, but all I can do is fight off the smile that's started making it's way onto my lips.
"Calm down, princess." I say, gently, not to cause her any additional pain. God knows what kind of chaos is ravaging inside her head. "Lay still."
"Like hell... Wait..." as if she's suddenly realized something, her hitherto hazy look sharpens, foretelling my demise. Oh, and to think I'd intended to postpone it as much as possible! "Why are you here?"
"Why am I...?" I repeat, genuinely surprised about the question "What do you mean?"
"Er..." now it's her turn to be confused "Uh... Forget it. I thought you'd run away while I was... No, hold on. What the hell exactly happened? Did a cart run over me or what?"
"Uh, no, not really."
I shake my head while she frowns at the air in front of her.
"Sure feels like it... Darn... I haven't felt this bad ever since that party Suika organised..."
Though I feel tempted to ask about the details of this undoubtedly hilarious and interesting event, I know better than to change the topic just yet. Perhaps another time, me, another time. Now, it would be a good time to make some explanations, excuses, and perhaps apologies. Truth be told, I'm surprised my scrotum is still in one piece, given the fury I'd awakened in her before that... unfortunate thing happened. One would think she'd be equally furious, if not more, fueled by the overthrowing headache. Yet, I'm still here, intact, and alive. Most unexpected. Nevertheless.
"I apologize." the knowledge of customs suggests me to bow, but my inner pride doesn't allow such exaggerated gestures. Instead, I just nod apologetically. "I went too far, even though I ought to... get on your good side, given my intent to stay here. For that, I apologize, and promise not to ever repeat it."
Raising my chin, I discover her eyes staring directly at my face, a peculiar expression laid over her face. I can't read it. Is it a good sign, or a bad one.
"Ha..." at first a sigh "Haha..." then a short, muffled chuckle "Hahaha... ouch." She burst into a short, silent laughter, finished by a pained moan. I can only observe, dumbfounded about this weird reaction. "What's this? You didn't help yourself to the money from the donation box?"
"What?" I blink a few consecutive times "Of course not."
>> No. 21404
"Ha. I don't know whether to call you an idiot or a honest idiot."
"How about both?"
I drop a malicious suggestion, strangely offended by her words. As if being called an idiot was something bad. Still.
"Idiot."
"Tch." I grit my teeth.
"Honest idiot, then."
"Zip it, witch."
"I'm a shrine maiden. Ah, yes. Hnngh..." she groans while massaging her forehead "Sorry."
"Hah?" again, I blink in disbelief "What now?"
"I said 'sorry'." I swear she's actively trying to avoid my gaze "I'm a shrine maiden before a woman. Only sometimes I... well, I tend to forget about it. I shouldn't have threatened to kill you, for something so trivial." a short pause, accompanied by my confusion growing even more "Not that I... er, appreciate being peeked in the goddamn bath, but... I went too far. Sorry." No. No, no, no, what the hell's up with that? Where are my punches, Reimu? Where are the claws, aimed at my throat? It isn't a battle if you're not struggling! "So?" she breaks my angry reverie, and suddenly, I'm faced with an intent stare of a pair of reddish eyes "How was it?"
"Wha... What?"
"Oh, don't play innocent, now." her tone is completely straight, for a change "Was it worth it? Peeking at me?"
Was it? Am I the one to say? Worth what, the repercussions? But they've not been exactly negative so far, why would I ponder about the whole ordeal being worth them? Or does she seek to mock me? This apologetic behavior must've weakened her senses, or given a wrong impression of this humble me. Well then. Let us fix that, Hakurei!
I let a grin creep onto my face. My hand, for reasons unbestknown to me, ventures up, and hovers beside my face in some weird gesture.
"Foolishness." I state, aware of consequences this might bring forth, but unable to hold back "Obviously, it was! Ha! I would go as far as saying I observed the most perfect pair of breasts in my life today!"
Success! Was it the answer you awaited, Hakurei? No, cannot be, this sudden blush is not something you wanted to appear, now was it?
And indeed, though her expression remains the same, she appears to be aware of her cheeks getting slightly redder, as a second after my grin stretches even more, she quickly turns away, burying her face in the blanket. What's wrong, Hakurei? Too honest for you? Well, whaddaya know, I'm the honest idiot here! Chew on that! It's cool!
"... shut it."
Despite the euphoria of victory, I retain enough self-control not to push this further. Winning is important, but it is not honorable to harass the fallen opponent.

A minute or so passes in silence, not broken by anything but Reimu's occasional groans, but at the long awaited last, she speaks up, lifting the duty of pushing the progress further on my own off my shoulders.
"Oh hell." But the words aren't exactly heartening. She slowly lifts her upper body off the mattress, sighing in pain along the way. "I forgot..." To my horror, the blanket reveals the sight that almost made me go mad earlier - her chest, with only a towel wrapped around it. Doesn't she realize it showing? "I need to go... Augh."
The weak attempt to stand up is foiled by another wave of pain she seems to experience. I can only observe in silence as the next one ends in the same way.
"What is it?"
"I was supposed to go shopping... tomorrow's an important day, I can't... Oh god, my head..."
"How about I do it?"
"Huh?"
Alright, that came out of nowhere, but even the less sane part of me agrees it would be a decent way of making up for my dishonorable deeds. And I really need to score a few more points with this capricious girl, if I'm to be allowed to stay here. Besides, what could go wrong? I can handle simple shopping. Not to mention this might be a great opportunity to see another parts of Gensokyo.
"I'll do it." I repeat "T'is should be no problem, right? Or do you not trust me?"
"No, that's not it..." she makes a short pause "It's just... Ugh, no. I'll go myself. Ouch." And again, she fails at the simple task of standing up. I can only ponder what her head feels like at the moment, but it doesn't take a MENSA employee to add two to two and receive a five - her state is entirely my fault, and I ought to take responsibility for it. Ought to. "God friggin' damn it... Ow."

[ ] "I refuse to let you go. At least let me atone for my sins. Let me do it."
[ ] "Okay, but on one condition. Take me along, I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone."
[ ] "Fine!" act offended "Fine! I won't stop you! Go! I don't care!"

==

Gah, accursed seed of Futaba! Why must you limit my character count so much?!
>> No. 21407
[X] "Okay, but on one condition. Take me along, I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone."
>> No. 21408
[x] "Okay, but on one condition. Take me along, I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone."

Rinnosuke time?
>> No. 21409
[x] "Okay, but on one condition. Take me along, I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone."

While the top option is nice, this is probably better for Reimu points since we get to spend the whole day with her. Maybe we'll start talking like a poetic knight again, too.
>> No. 21410
[x] "Fine!" act offended "Fine! I won't stop you! Go! I don't care!"
[x] Make it completely obvious that you're only joking, though. "Hmph!"
[x] Smile "I will be going with you, though, because I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone. But! The moment I see you're in too unfit a state to be out and about, I'm sending you straight back to the shrine. I can handle things from there, so there's no need to worry. You need your rest, if there is indeed such a big event tomorrow".
[x] "I'll even help with that, if you'd like".
>> No. 21411
File 123179205276.jpg - (120.18KB , 445x722 , 64ccbcfe30ed38abd9b5d2e8181317ae.jpg ) [iqdb]
21411
>>21384

It's Yuuka. Double 'u'. 幽香 Yuuka. ゆうか Yuuka. ゆ- Yu, う- U, か-Ka. Double-friggin'-u. Damn, back in the days of TS4, no one had problems with romanizing her name right.

>>21410

I like this. Though whether it will win or not is another issue.
>> No. 21412
File 123179300157.jpg - (326.60KB , 1139x1600 , 1231791905842.jpg ) [iqdb]
21412
>>21411
I hope this will help you writing
>> No. 21413
>>21411
Yuka
>> No. 21414
[X] "Fine!" act offended "Fine! I won't stop you! Go! I don't care!"
[X] Make it completely obvious that you're only joking, though. "Hmph!"
[X] Smile "I will be going with you, though, because I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone. But! The moment I see you're in too unfit a state to be out and about, I'm sending you straight back to the shrine. I can handle things from there, so there's no need to worry. You need your rest, if there is indeed such a big event tomorrow".
[X] "I'll even help with that, if you'd like".

Works for me.
>> No. 21415
File 123179499813.jpg - (106.11KB , 1440x810 , 1223923887647.jpg ) [iqdb]
21415
>>21413
>> No. 21416
>>21411

Except the official romanization is "Yuka" you mincing faggot. Nobody calls Akyu "Akyuu" or Cirno "Chiruno". Goddamn, if you're going to have a problem with something like that, at least have the balls to call other writers out for using "Kiene" all the time.
>> No. 21417
>>21413
Blatant defiance of YAF's faggotry. I love it.
>> No. 21418
[X] "Fine!" act offended "Fine! I won't stop you! Go! I don't care!"
[X] Make it completely obvious that you're only joking, though. "Hmph!"
[X] Smile "I will be going with you, though, because I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone. But! The moment I see you're in too unfit a state to be out and about, I'm sending you straight back to the shrine. I can handle things from there, so there's no need to worry. You need your rest, if there is indeed such a big event tomorrow".
[X] "I'll even help with that, if you'd like".

Fine.
>> No. 21419
>>21416
>at least have the balls to call other writers out for using "Kiene" all the time

They do that? This is taking faggotry to an entirely new level! Scandal!
>> No. 21420
>>21416

Well, the official romanization of Aya's surname is 'Syameimaru'.
>> No. 21421
>>21419
Stop right there YAF. This degenerates into faggotry at an alarming speed.

[x] "Fine!" act offended "Fine! I won't stop you! Go! I don't care!"
[x] Make it completely obvious that you're only joking, though. "Hmph!"
[x] Smile "I will be going with you, though, because I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone. But! The moment I see you're in too unfit a state to be out and about, I'm sending you straight back to the shrine. I can handle things from there, so there's no need to worry. You need your rest, if there is indeed such a big event tomorrow".
[x] "I'll even help with that, if you'd like".
>> No. 21422
>>21421
Changing my vote to this because it is win.
>> No. 21429
[x] "Fine!" act offended "Fine! I won't stop you! Go! I don't care!"
[x] Make it completely obvious that you're only joking, though. "Hmph!"
[x] Smile "I will be going with you, though, because I can't let a wounded girl wander around alone. But! The moment I see you're in too unfit a state to be out and about, I'm sending you straight back to the shrine. I can handle things from there, so there's no need to worry. You need your rest, if there is indeed such a big event tomorrow".
[x] "I'll even help with that, if you'd like".