[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122840667497.jpg - (25.96KB , 300x363 , 4starters.jpg ) [iqdb]
20315 No. 20315
For starters.


For starters, let us imagine that we find ourselves in a black void. It shouldn't be too much of a challenge. Everyone, no matter the age, can imagine blackness. If not, they just need to close their eyes. Endless expance of hollow space, with nothing, absolutely nothing around. Not a smallest thing, not a smallest sound, not a single living being... That is, beside that guy sitting at a round table, calmly drinking his tea.
"Ah, she's late."
He sighs in between sips.
Why is he here? Let's leave that for now, and concentrate on something else. For example, why is there an empty chair just opposite of him? Why is there another cup, albeit empty, but prepared to... maybe be used by another person? But there's no one else, just us, that guy, and...
The next second, something changes. Where there was previously no one, sits a beautiful woman, a troubled smile stretching her pretty lips. Let us - just for the heck of it - imagine that there's a gust of wind accompanying her appearance, swaying her long, golden hair once, making the entry much more dramatic than it normally would be.
The guy puts down his cup and crosses arms on his chest, making a scolding face.
"You're late."
He tries his best to sound reprimending, but his voice betrays him - he just can't hold back the happiness, perhaps brought forth by seeing that person.
She looks down at her cup, and seeing that it's not yet filled, clicks her fingers.
A stream of steaming tea pours into the cup, literally from thin air.
"Sorry, something held me back. Ack, hot..."
"No banter then," the guy continues "Let's get straight to business."
The woman takes another careful sip, then looks at the guy from under her fringe. The sight is cute to say the least.
"Do you really want to do it?"
"Who the hell do you think I am?"
The woman sighs.
"You can't live without those cheesy lines, can you." another sip "Ow. Anyway, I've nothing against it, but... Let me ask you a question, can I?"
"Go ahead."
The woman pauses for a few seconds before resuming her query.
"What if... What if he screws up?"
Imagine that the man's smile grows even wider, revealing white, oddly long fangs. No, not like those you'd see in vampire movies, but... Definitely, there's something unhuman about him.
"Well if he screws up..." he winks at no one in particular "Then I'll just have to kick his ass."





///
Imagination Hub
ver 0.3

Please choose an option:
--
[ ] It's a new world, it's a new start.
Suboptions: none
--
[ ] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
Suboptions:
==[ ] Red Mirage
==[ ] Gods' Island
==[ ] Unfinished Business

///

Section two, choose only if option two was chosen in section one.

Select up to five:
[ ] Another me [ ] Slayer [ ] Irish [ ] Confused [ ] Leaking
[ ] Antisocial [ ] Ahoge [ ] Lost [ ] Pet lover [ ] Smoker
[ ] Cool [ ] Dogtail [ ] OPERATOR [ ] Bitch [ ] Hair


///

Section three, choose only if option one was chosen in section one.

[ ] Seven Nights
[ ] Seven Days
[ ] Seventeen Cycles


///

Section four.

[ ] Order
[ ] Dismay


Are you ready? Let's enjoy a great showtime!

>> No. 20318
File 122840944736.jpg - (16.91KB , 640x480 , twocups.jpg ) [iqdb]
20318
[X] It's a new world, it's a new start.
\r
[X] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
==[X] Gods' Island
[X] Leaking [X] Pet lover [X] Smoker [X] Dogtail [X] Hair
\r
[X] Order
>> No. 20320
[X] It's a new world, it's a new start.
[X] Seventeen Cycles
[X] Dismay
>> No. 20321
I hate downtimes

[x] It's a new world, it's a new start.
[x] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
==[x] Gods' Island
[x] Antisocial [x] Lost [x] Cool [x] Hair
[x] Dismay

That's about it.
>> No. 20324
[X] It's a new world, it's a new start.
[X] Seventeen Cycles
[X] Dismay
>> No. 20325
[X] It's a new world, it's a new start.
[X] Seventeen Cycles
[X] Dismay
>> No. 20326
File 122850291388.jpg - (75.21KB , 1024x819 , Left_4_Dead_Pics_14.jpg ) [iqdb]
20326
Er... You were supposed to choose [ ] It's a new world(...) OR [ ] Tell me the story(...)

Damn, sorry if I made it unclear. Eh, so... A new world, one option from section three and one from section four... OR story of the past with one suboption, up to five options from section two, and one option from section four.

Great, more waiting. Sigh.
>> No. 20327
>>20326
stfu and write nigger, no more Left 4 dead
>> No. 20329
[x] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
[x] Unfinished Business
[x] Another me
[x] Irish
[x] Confused
[x] Ahoge
[x] Dogtail

An Irish Inu Naya? Jesus Shit.
>> No. 20330
[X] It's a new world, it's a new start.
[X] Seventeen Cycles
[X] Dismay

Changing vote then.
>> No. 20333
[x] It's a new world, it's a new start.
[x] Seventeen Cycles
[x] Dismay
>> No. 20334
[ ] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
==[ ] Unfinished Business

[ ] Irish
[ ] Bitch
[ ] Hair
[ ] Confused
[ ] Ahoge

[ ] Dismay
>> No. 20337
[z] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
[z] Unfinished Business
[z] Another me
[z] Irish
[z] Confused
[z] Ahoge
[z] Dogtail
>> No. 20339
[ ] It's a new world, it's a new start.
>> No. 20341
[X] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
==[X] Gods' Island


[X] Slayer
[X] Ahoge
[X] Pet lover
[X] Cool
[X] Dogtail
///
[X] Dismay

This time we do Suika route, and we do it right. After all, that was the original plan in TS1. And no more 'twin brother' stuff, getting tired of that.
>> No. 20342
>>20341
>[X]Dismay

Oops, forgot the section 4 is only for section 1.
>> No. 20343
>[x] Unfinished Business
>[x] Another me
>[x] Irish
>[x] Confused

Smells of Red.
>> No. 20344
>>20342
>OR story of the past with one suboption, up to five options from section two, and one option from section four.
>and one option from section four.
>> No. 20345
[x] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
[x] Unfinished Business
[x] Another me
[x] Irish
[x] Confused
[x] Ahoge
[x] Dogtail
[x] Dismay
>> No. 20346
Changed vote.

[x] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.

[x] Unfinished Business

[x] Another me
[x] Irish
[x] Confused
[x] Ahoge
[x] Dogtail

[x] Dismay
>> No. 20347
[x] It's a new world, it's a new start.
[x] Seventeen Cycles
[x] Dismay
>> No. 20348
[x] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.

[x] Unfinished Business
[x] Another me
[x] Irish
[x] Confused
[x] Ahoge
[x] Dogtail
[x] Dismay
>> No. 20349
[X] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
[X] Irish
[X] Confused
[X] Ahoge
[X] Dogtail
[X] Pet lover
[X] Dismay

So I want to see where you're going with this. I-it's not like I like you or anything!
>> No. 20350
[X] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
[X] Irish
[X] Confused
[X] Ahoge
[X] Dogtail
[X] Pet lover
[X] Dismay
>> No. 20351
[X] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
[X] Irish
[X] Confused
[X] Ahoge
[X] Dogtail
[X] Pet lover
[X] Dismay

This looks interesting.
>> No. 20352
>>20337 here

I can't delete this, so I'm adding on [x] Dismay.
>> No. 20353
Sorry for the delay, I was watching Return of the King with my family.
Almost cried at Rohan's charge. That shit was EPIC. And it's still epic after all these times I've watched this movie. I wish they made a movie out of Silmarillion... Or just Turin's chapters. That'd be awesome.
More to the point.

==

[X] Tell me the story of your past, sing me the songs you've known before.
[X] Unfinished Business
[X] Another me
[X] Irish
[X] Confused
[X] Ahoge
[X] Dogtail
[X] Pet lover
[X] Dismay


Initializing...

'Tell me the stories of your past...'

Protocol BKC found.

Generating world map... Spawning NPCs... Implementing collisions... Candying cola... Breaking the heavens... Accessing meme database... Degenerating personalities... Worsening grammar... Initializing dumbdown procedures... Breaking the habit... Asking who the hell do you think you are... Mesmerizing beauties... Flirting with the devil... Breaking hearts... Stripping naked... Cleaning the keyboard...

Causing Chaos.

On your way, you may encounter:
(TS_???)(Y_CuC)(BC_AoiW)(FL_DavidLR)(br_Sousha)(sh_Adahn)

Load completed.

Loading saved status...

Done.

[PLAY]

Quote for today:
"What hangs, will not drown."
-unknown



...


I open my eyes, and having remembered the events of last - I suppose - days, frantically look around. With haze still stuck onto my sight, I barely recognize the surroundings.
But no matter how hard I look, all this reminds me of is my room.
My old, good room, where I had spent most of my days, chilling, relaxing, playing video games all cool, browsing imageboards - accursed inventions - and doing all those things you'd expect from a healthy, young male that just happens to be obsessed with fictional girls instead of studying or doing his best to earn a good enough position in the society to guarantee him a bright future.
In other words, what I'm staring at now, with drool dripping out of my mouth, is a sight of contempt and grief. Clutter all around, things scattered across the floor, even goddamn books not treated better than - for example - a dirty pair of pants, laying around like trash.
Exactly how I like it. Fuck savoir-vivre, I've had enough of it to last for a lifetime...

... had enough of it?

"... wha?"
I mutter a suprised gasp at my own thoughts. Had enough? Did anyone, ever try to force those stupid rules onto my mannerism? No, I don't remember such a thing... But there is... A fleeting premonition...
Grasping my face with my hand, I squint my eyes, trying to remember.
"Hngh..."
But no matter how hard I try, there's nothing. I can't remember... I don't even remember how I got here in the first place. I... I think I went outside to stalk Renko and Maribel... And then... Then... Something happened...

... and I found myself back here.

My thoughts are a mess. An unorderly maze of memories I can't decipher. Like reading a book in a foreign language, knowing only every fifteenth or so word.
To top it off, my right hand feels weird.
"Darnit!"
I almost jump up, hearing a sudden curse come from somewhere else - definitely not my mouth, unless my throat got bombarded with feminine hormones when I was out cold - from... My kitchen?

[ ] No time for thinking. Check who the hell made that sound.
[ ] Concentrate. I gotta remember!
[ ] Zwounds! If my right hand malfunctions, I'm doomed! Examine it!
[ ] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.
>> No. 20355
[ ] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.
>> No. 20357
[x] No time for thinking. Check who the hell made that sound.
>> No. 20358
[ ] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.
>> No. 20359
[x] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.
>> No. 20360
[x] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.
>> No. 20361
[x] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.

Right hand feels weird? Girl comes crashing into our house?

...Are we participating in the Holy Grail War?
>> No. 20362
>>20361

If we are that would be awesome.

[x] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.
>> No. 20363
>(TS_???)(Y_CuC)(BC_AoiW)(FL_DavidLR)(br_Sousha)(sh_Adahn)
Everybody awesome then.

[X] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.
>> No. 20364
File 122852387921.jpg - (85.91KB , 552x779 , d2224ceea079905fe089ba13eef5b018.jpg ) [iqdb]
20364
Clearly not votespam/multiple voting.
Oh well.

==

[x] Danger. Sneak out of the bed, try to spot the intruder, without him, pardon, her spotting me.

Whoever it is that crashed into my house, I can't risk doing anything dangerous. I don't know how the hell does one crash into a second-floor apartment in a five-story building, but fuck that, even if it is a girl - and I think it is, judging from her voice - I can't take any chances. For some reason, this feels reasonable. I can almost hear a voice coming from inside me, telling me creep out from under this eiderdown, and step into the minefield.
I haven't taken this into the calculations. How am I supposed to get through this mess without causing any...
Wait a moment, it's just like in the movies, right?
".. feh."
There's no need to get through it, if I can just go over it!
How? Well, that's easy. Using the chandelier as a support for a jump.
I'm the Pitfall Pete, motherfucker!
Bouncing off the matress of my bed, I grab a firm grasp of the cheap, metal pipes, and with the help of the force - thank you, Newton! - from my jump, swing forward. Fly over the mess. Aim, measure, drop, land.

Snap.

The whole plan goes down the drain when the cable holding up the chandelier decides to give up under my weight.
It's over. I'm doomed. The wall is getting closer with every millisecond...


But there's no sound. Not a slightest noise is made as my feet land silently on the floor, my fingers still wrapped around the poor changelier, my breath stalled, amazed by this sudden... Instinctive reaction.
Well. I have to say, that was kinda cool of me.
But there's no time to be praising myself. Right now, what I need to do is to cast the damn thing aside, onto my bed, and go into crouching position. Press C, bend your legs, raise your chin. That's right. I guarantee it. I've stalked Maribel and Renko long enough to know how to be sneaky. And of course, video games, can't be forgetting that.
Lambert, this is the field agent. How's the situation?
Field agent, you're coming loud and clear. The target is in the kitchen, one or two meters to your left.
Got it. Over and out.
Good luck on this one, agent. She's a tough--
The voice falls silent before the ominous warning finishes.
Well then, I just need to adhere to this wall, stick my head out a bit, and I'll be able to see her. Whoever she may be.

"Tch."
Another silent curse escapes her lips as she tries to grab a hold of something... Something that's apparently situated on a frying pan, right on my stove. My stove. MY motherfucking stove. That's some balls she's got right there! Breaking into my house, using MY stove!
But shouldn't I be rather concerned about other things? Like... Like her clothes for example. Red tartan, finest I've ever seen, mainly thanks to the enormous - and mark my words - enormous curves it covers.
And green hair.
... green hair?

I retreat from her sight, fortunately not noticed - just as I planned - but quite disturbed about the whole thing.
I've no idea what's this all about. First of all, I've no idea what the hell happened in the last few... days, or so. Who the hell is she? Did I... possibly get very drunk and do something stupid?
"Wait a moment..."
Was she just about to...
"Curses! Damn you!" she suddenly yells out "Let's see how you'll like when I throw you out the window!"
Window? MY window? No, there's no way I'll let--
"Stop, Yuuka!" I dash into the room, forgetting all about my cover. Catch her wrist, raised high in the air, intending to throw the pan at the aforementioned window. Wait, but wasn't there something on that pa-- "Shit." it's right above my head. And since the stove was on...
Nope, not letting my face get burned so easily. I won't let it. Not my fabulous face.
That's why, using the two wooden slices my hand snatched from beside the stove, I catch the damn thing - whatever it is - mid-air, before it gets to get in touch with my skin.
It's a pancake.
It's a Yuuka.

A who?

Did I just call her 'Yuuka'? Why?
No, more importantly...
She looks at me, a little dumbfounded. And I can't help but respond in kind. All while still holding her wrist - clutching a burning hot pan - and the damn pancake.
The situation grows a bit awkward.

[ ] "Alright." say "Who the hell are you."
[ ] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers. I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely."
[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] Incapacitate her, keep watch of the pan. If she's to answer question, better make her answer truthfully. By force.
>> No. 20365
[ ] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers. I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely."

The only right option here
>> No. 20366
[x] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers. I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely."
[x] JAZZ HANDS
>> No. 20367
[x] "Are you my master?"
>> No. 20368
>(TS_???)(Y_CuC)(BC_AoiW)(FL_DavidLR)(br_Sousha)(sh_Adahn)

Oh. That's what the adjectives were.
So who were the rest of them? Did we miss Roa?
>> No. 20369
[ ] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers. I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely."
>> No. 20370
>>20386

I'd have thought [x] Bitch would be Sousha.

[x] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers. I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely."
>> No. 20372
>>20368
Guess that "antisocial" might've been Ebolanon. Others are, well... Smoker could've been Ku-chan too. I have no idea.

[X] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers. I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely."
>> No. 20373
>>20372

Smoker makes me think it would be that one story with the Australian Mokou.
>> No. 20374
File 122852529449.gif - (447.92KB , 160x120 , goddesshands.gif ) [iqdb]
20374
[x] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers."
[x] "I'll show you what it means to cook things."
>> No. 20379
[x] "I'll show you how to make a fucking pancake!"
[x] Bomp her over the head with the frying pan.
[x] Pancake lessons, done swimming style.
[x] "That'll be $3.95 for the food miss, as I am kind enough to provide service instead of counting this as breaking and entering, theft, and from the looks of what you were about to do, arson".
[x] "Or you would you rather like to pay me with your body?"
>> No. 20382
>>20372

Are you saying that Ebolanon would have been a better outcome than Aoi?

Because personally, I would've liked to have seen one or two different characters chosen there.
>> No. 20383
[x] "I'll show you how to make a fucking pancake!"
[x] Bomp her over the head with the frying pan.
[x] Pancake lessons, done swimming style.
[x] "That'll be $3.95 for the food miss, as I am kind enough to provide service instead of counting this as breaking and entering, theft, and from the looks of what you were about to do, arson".
[x] "Or you would you rather like to pay me with your body?"

Blazing hot pan to the head?
Over the top gestures?
Sexual offers?

Alright, let's get silly.
>> No. 20384
>>20382
No. Aoi is very fine, but I think Sousha and "[ ] Another me" could've been replaced with somebody else.
Still, this is alright.
>> No. 20385
[x] "I'll show you how to make a fucking pancake!"
[x] Bomp her over the head with the frying pan.
[x] Pancake lessons, done swimming style.
[x] "That'll be $3.95 for the food miss, as I am kind enough to provide service instead of counting this as breaking and entering, theft, and from the looks of what you were about to do, arson".
[x] "Or you would you rather like to pay me with your body?"
>> No. 20387
File 122856000051.jpg - (95.34KB , 417x500 , dd17ed454b7464a6f91d4f637d836b16.jpg ) [iqdb]
20387
Uh... I could've updated yesterday, but I was somehow interested if there would be any discussion on what adjectives described what characters... Needless to say, I'm disappointed. Oh well.
Ebolanon was 'leaking'.

==

[X] "What were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers. I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely."

Nevertheless, what was she trying to achieve? No, wait, shouldn't that be obvious? She was trying to make a pancake, that's what. Still, with her fingers...? No matter how you look at it, she's not a child - jesus, those breasts - and one would expect a little bit of kitchen competence from a woman that looks to be in her mid-twenties, maybe. This world is an eyesore.
"Man, what were you trying, to pick up a pancake with your fingers?" a sigh escapes my lipes after that rhetorical question. She finds enough dignity to not answer. At least with words, because her face changes into an expression of mild displeasure. Igoring that, I spin my fingers around, and make the pancake - up till now ominously hanging over my face - land on a plate beside the stove. No, you stay, slices. Your duty has not ended yet. "I'll show you how to make pancakes." my lips blurt out a cocky swagger, completely oblivious to her discontent "I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely, okay?"
Without waiting for any sort of agreement, I snatch the damn pan out of her fingers. No protests, no opposition. For some reason this feels out of place. Oh well, as long as she doesn't interfere... Or try to set anything on fire, it should be fine.
Now then... I put the pan standing on it's handle on my palm, and spin it around once. Measuring. What would I need that for?
Well, while all those years of living alone forced me to learn a little bit of cooking, to simply cook a pancake in an ordinary manner just wouldn't be my style. I gotta make it... More...

Crazy.

"First I whip it out!" Without any warning, I toss the pan into the air, then make a 180 degrees spin, grabbing a bowl of dough on the way. Spoon into the mass. Then it follows the pan. "Then I thrust it!" Both the pan and the spoon land perfectly in my hands, the dough I threw into the air splattered all over the former. Splattered, but not spread around enough. "With great force!" That's why, spinning it around my body with speed that surpasses even my sight, I make it do so. A loud jingle of a spoon landing in the sink serves as a trigger for me to raise the pan... "It penetrates!" And slam it onto the stove. "Until...!"
Alright then, cut, break, waiting time.
I cross arms on my chest and close my eyes, counting down the time required for...
"What was tha--"
"Tch, tch, tch, tch."
I silence the woman with a few smacks of my tongue. The show's not over yet. At least not for another two or so minutes.
Sizzle, my dear pancake, for when that time passes... You're going to spin!

Time's up.
My hand grabs the pan, and with a trained move, makes the pancake launch into the air. One, two, three, four turns before it lands back on the hot surface. Perfect. No words need to be spoken. The sheer impressiveness of that move should suffice.
It kind of doesn't.
Because no matter what I pull off, that woman just keeps on staring at me with what I take for offended hostility. Does it hurt to know that a man can handle a kitchen better than you, Yuuka? Or is it something else?
"Heh."
I snicker. No wonder she's so clumsy when it comes to cooking. After all, has she ever prepared a meal for herself? Back at the mansion, all the work was being done by the faries and Shio...

My eyebrows frown on their own.
Fairies? Shio? What the hell am I on about?

"Would you kindly snap out of it, sweetie?" her voice fishes me out of reverie. Just in time. Because... "It's burning."
Aw, FUCK! I was so lost in thought I didn't notice the passage of time, and in result, the poor pancake got cooked a bit to much than it should have.
"Cuntcrawling maggots!" With a scream, I throw myself to the rescue of the miserable thing. "Man... And I was supposed to say that 'in the end we are both satisfied'..."
"I'm not really satisfied."
"And then bonk you in the head with the pan and say 'And you are set free'..."
"That'd make it even worse."
It's not lost, unfortunately. Still edible.
"Er..." I turn to the woman, and face her displeased stare once again "So, did you get all that?"
"Not at all."
Great. Just great.
"... then I guess I'll just... make the rest... in a normal fashion."
"Do it."
All the show for nothing. Oh well. Nothing of value was lost, except for a little chunk of my pride.


The last of them pancakes lands on the plate, tipping a nice mini-tower made of fragrant dough and jam. For some reason, she insisted on smearing strawberries over every single one, and I had no guts to refuse, even though I'd rather eat them dry.
'Guest in house, god in house', huh? That old saying, although nonsensical, somehow made it's way into my situation, and now is trying to mess it up even more. I... I don't know if I know her, but damn, she'd have to be insanely stupid to think that sneaking into a guy's house and acting like if she's been living there since the very beggining wouldn't raise any suspicions. Or is this some sort of twisted, complicated double-reverse-psychology, and I'm falling right into the trap?
She grabs the plate, and without word heads off to the living room.

[ ] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
[ ] No, first, demand an explanation. What the hell happened?
>> No. 20390
[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
[x] Molest her crazily like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
>> No. 20391
{X} No, first, demand an explanation. What the hell happened?
>> No. 20392
[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
>> No. 20394
>>20384

Oh. Well, personally, I would've wanted to replace Aoi with Ebolanon (Same character, superior packaging) and Sousha with... Well, I don't think they were on that list, but either Hakunon or Mode's Nobody.
>> No. 20395
Also...

[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
[x] Molest her crazily like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

lol
>> No. 20396
>[ ] Bitch

Who's this?
>> No. 20397
File 122857456561.jpg - (33.72KB , 302x407 , 1228529463553.jpg ) [iqdb]
20397
A new world - new TS playthrough

Seven Days - starting point: Hakurei Shrine, time elapsed: 7 days
Seven Nights - starting point: Forest of Magic, time elapsed: 7 days
Seventeen Cycles - starting point: Keine's House, time elapsed: 8 days

Songs you've known before - BKC
Red Mirage - after TS2
Gods' Island - after TS3.5 (you know, Gods' Island, Black and White, M&R)
Unfinished Business - after TS4 (unfinished because the story was left unfinished, durr)

Another me - Red, Slayer - Belmonymous, Irish - obvious, Confused - Aoi, Leaking - Ebolanon, Antisocial - Fukuzai, Ahoge - David, Lost - Shirou, Pet lover - Adahn, Smoker - the guy from Unnamed Story in /others/, Cool - Mr. 'Chill' Nemo, Dogtail - Sousha, OPERATOR - Snayk, Bitch - Gero, Hair - Roa

Order - no changes
Dismay - amnesia

pic unrelated
>> No. 20398
>Cool - Mr. 'Chill' Nemo
Nemo... ;_;

So, how can we meet these characters?
We can move around Gensokyo? or just the Shrine and Human Village?
>> No. 20399
>>20398

I figure we must get to visit some other places, because characters like Aoi have never been near the shrine. He's only been outside the border and at the Prismriver Mansion.

Then again, YAF could always make an excuse for those characters to appear outside of their usual areas.
>> No. 20400
[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

Awesome, i wake up and updates.
>> No. 20402
WHAT? YAF IS BACK! FUCK YES!

Gonna read this whole thing, brb.
>> No. 20404
>>20400
>Awesome, i wake up and updates.


Ironically enough, that was the first thing I did this morning. Wake up and update D:

Anyway, will update as soon as I'm done with my freshly acquired free copy of HL Episode One. Thank you, /v/!
>> No. 20405
>>20397

Is this... The ultimate crossover of different stories? Damn! Why did I not choose hair? Roa... It would have been epic.
>> No. 20406
>>20405

This line up is already perfect enough, stop complaining.
>> No. 20407
>Gero

Who?
>> No. 20408
>Ebolanon was 'leaking'.
I think most Anons connect leaking with Alice. Perhaps 'sickly' would've been better? Or that might've made it too obvious.
Oh well, I also thought that 'ahoge' was Adahn.

>>20395
Uh yeah, maybe not yet.

[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
>> No. 20409
>>20407

Some stupid bot from the IRC that does nothing but let people abuse power through it and act "tsundere". Or Mystia, but she's a touhou, so not likely.
>> No. 20410
[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
>> No. 20411
[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
>> No. 20416
[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.
>> No. 20417
>>20404
Episode One sucks, get back to writing.
>> No. 20418
File 122858726629.jpg - (457.42KB , 777x1024 , e642e426e208af40bd1d7d6deff297b6.jpg ) [iqdb]
20418
>>20417

Yeah, it does. Still, it was fun to watch Alyx almost get raped by a stalker.

... Shadows of Chernobyl ruined that word for me. Anyways.

==

[x] Eat a breakfast with her like if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

Well then, let's knock her off the tracks a bit, with her own technique. Want me to believe that you've been living with me? Very well, so shall it be done! Ultimate reverse-reverse-psychology, who the hell do you think I am!
And so, I choose to play along, and follow her waggling buttocks to the living room...

Where she just settles down among the clutter, on the only free spot. That's right, on the floor. And without any further ado, begins to devour the effect of my hard work that I put so my effort in making. How... impudent! Normally, she'd wait for me with eating! Normally.
Well, no way you could call this situation normal, huh. And I'm not acting normally either. For some reason, I can't bring myself to calm down and think the whole thing through. Almost like if... her presence was somehow driving me unable to stop. Like a cramp in your leg, pushing the accelerator pedal, making you unable to stop speeding. Strange.
And my right hand really does feel weird.
Nevertheless, to drop this cool facade would be simply stupid now. So instead of pondering futilely about the whole situation, I swiftly grab my portion of the sweet, sweet breakfast from under her nose, and throw myself onto my bed... Inevitably hitting the back of my head on the chandelier. Dang, forgot about that. This is going to leave a bump, no doubt.
And thus, as if it were the most normal thing in the world, the two of us enjoy the strawberry goodness in silence.

While I practically gulp down the whole thing, not caring about any rules of good upbringing, she takes her time with every piece, licking the jam off her fingers after every bite, sending shivers down my spine as I watch in awe. How come it's so...
"Uh..."
I try to avert my gaze when she wraps her tongue around her own index finger, in a clearly - I'm sure, I'm really sure now - provocative manner. Trying another tactic, huh, Yuuka, or whoever you are? Too bad this man has balls of steel, and his defences are impenetrable! You want to arouse me, Yuuka Kazami? Not going to work this time. Balls of steel, Yuuka. Balls of motherfucking stainless steel. Your endeavour, no matter it's goal, is futile!
Crying won't help, nor will getting even more suggestive. What's the point of this anyway?

"So," she speaks up after cleaning the whole plate, going even as far as licking everything off it, giving me a really hard time, enduring the whole spectacle and trying not to show any kind of reaction. Plus there are those nurturing questions... Who the hell is she? And what in the hell happened? "Now that you're finally awake, I can tell you this." she stands up and sits on the bed beside me, giving the chandelier a single, sarcastic glance "This place really needs a proper table."
"... your point being?"
I can't help my own words.
Yuuka gives me a weird, somehow menacing look.
"My point is," she speaks slowly "That if I'm to live here, we-- I mean you need to buy one."
"Why would you--"
I stop. She's way too close, and way too dangerous to try something like this. To top it off, I was about to blow my cover by blurting out an angry comment about her, supposedly, 'living here' without even as much as asking me for a permission.
"Did you say anything, dear?"
With squinted eyes, she gives me a smile that reminds me of a grinning lion.

[ ] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[ ] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"
--[ ] "More importantly, isn't this a weekday? I should be at school, and then at work. You can handle yourself without setting the flat on fire, right?"

[ ] "Actually, yes. What the hell is going on? Who are you? I mean, I know who you are, but... Just what the hell is going on?"
--[ ] Tell the truth, that I can't remember a thing.
--[ ] It doesn't matter what's going on inside my head, I just want to know what happened those last few days before I woke up.
>> No. 20421
[x] "Actually, yes. What the hell is going on? Who are you? I mean, I know who you are, but... Just what the hell is going on?"
--[x] Tell the truth, that I can't remember a thing.
>> No. 20423
[x] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[x] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"

Fuck what's going on, time to get to buisness. Let's have some fun.
>> No. 20424
[ ] "Actually, yes. What the hell is going on? Who are you? I mean, I know who you are, but... Just what the hell is going on?"
--[ ] It doesn't matter what's going on inside my head, I just want to know what happened those last few days before I woke up.
>> No. 20425
[ ] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[ ] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"
>> No. 20426
[x] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[x] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"
>> No. 20427
[x] "Aha! So we're newly weds then, are we? Interesting game, from criminal activity to marriage. Very well then; it's time for hubby to skip past dinner and a bath and go straight to the unraveling of my wife!"
[x] Jump on her and cuddle between those sweet, sweet breasts. You can't take one more second of this! You're a man, dammit! It's time to act like one!
>> No. 20428
[x] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[x] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"
>> No. 20429
[x] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[x] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"
>> No. 20430
[X] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[X] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"
>> No. 20431
[o] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[o] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"
>> No. 20432
File 122859479639.jpg - (98.80KB , 293x800 , 9af6eb921eda4c9af210b1d9156c21dc.jpg ) [iqdb]
20432
Delays, sorry, vidya, etc.

==

[x] "Nope, it's nothing."
--[x] "More importantly, do you have any plans for today?"

I've no idea what she expects, but it's ominously clear that she also doesn't know anything about my condition. I... I don't think that if she did, she'd be acting as she is. At least my intuition says so. And what can I do besides trusting it? It's all I have right now...
"Nope." I say, shaking my head "It's nothing."
An obvious lie it is, it still seems to have convinced her of the lack of defiant intentions on my side. Good riddance. For some reason, I have a feeling it would only worsen my situation if she did.
"Good." she praises me like a puppy "By the way, what's up with that thing?" Ah yes, right, she had to give it more attention sooner or later. The chandelier. "Seriously, you've been awake for less than an hour, and there's damage already. Was your previous life so wasteful as well?"
"Er..."
Was it? Wait, in the first place, does she have any comparison?
... perhaps she does. Maybe it's me who doesn't remember something significiant after all, not her playing around...
"Let's just... forget that." I try to change the subject "I'll fix it later so... Say, do you have any plans for today?"
She cocks her head to the side a bit before answering.
"I do. What of it?"
Ugh, what of it, she says... Is she really that clueless? As much as I'm concerned, usually, asking a girl you supposedly live with about plans for today should be considered, I don't know, an invitation somewhere? I don't know where did that come from in the first place, but hell, those are my own instincts in action here, if I can't trust them, what can I trust? Besides, with this strange, hallow space in my memories... Yeah, I better play along. If she gets angry... Well, that'd be bad. How do I know? Duhh.
"Um... What kind of plans?"
"Tending to the garden."
"Garden?" I repeat "Do we have a garden?"
"Now we do."
I don't even want to know what that means.

[ ] Spend the day at home.
[ ] Spend the day outside.
>> No. 20433
[x] Spend the day outside.
>> No. 20434
[X] Spend the day outside.
Probabilities of meeting other protagonists are much higher when you're not inside. And I think Naya needs some fresh air anyway.
>> No. 20435
[x] Spend the day outside.
>> No. 20436
[x] Spend the day outside.

Time to water her flowers
>> No. 20437
[x] Spend the day trying to manipulate the borders of outside and inside.
>> No. 20438
[x] Spend the day outside.

LETS ALL SMELL THE FLOWERS.
>> No. 20439
[x] Spend the day outside.

So, the possibility of spending more time with her and stealthily fishing for information is slim. Being busy with 'the garden', wherever it may be, probably won't make her any more talkative. So I'm on my own, eh? Can't say it's bad, bah, it's not bad at all. I need some fresh air anyway, and my whole body feels kind of stale... Some time outside will do me good no doubt. Hell if I know how long I've been asleep, but screw that, does it matter now. The only issue I see here is leaving her alone... But seeing how she's handled herself those few days - since I'm sure I was asleep for at least two, I must've hit my head hard - and that she's still in one piece, I guess there's no reason to worry about it. Sure, pancakes seemed to be way out of her league, but I didn't find any more burned remains in the kitchen, so that probably was a one-time case.
Well then, all that's left to do is--
"I should get going. The flowers are waiting."
"O-oh." I gasp out, a bit startled at her suddedly standing up "Er... Bye, I guess?"
"I have the keys. See you in a few hours. Ah, one more thing," she throws that short phrase with a neutral face "I don't know who else managed to get out before the barrier collapsed, so... be careful." and then disappears behind the door, headed to the exit. I can't help but sigh with relief.
One problem off my head, seeing how she's left herself, there should be no problem with me leaving as well.
So, that's that.
I stand up and careful not to step on anything, get to the cupboard where my outside clothes are. Then quickly change.


Ah, this really is refreshing. Just stepping out from the staircase, into the world bathing in warm sunlight has a divine effect on my spirit, and I'm sure it's not only me who thinks like that. This kind of weather just makes you feel better, no matter how hard you try to resist. Mmm, how pleasant.
"Hm?"
With the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of red cloth.
It's her.
Crouching over a small, two square meters at most flowerbed, she's jabbing the ground with a tiny shovel. So that's what she meant by 'garden'... Huh, I wouldn't call a flowerbed in front of an apartment building a garden... But whatever floats her boat.
She's talking. To someone leaning out of one of the balconies. I... don't know that person. A woman in her - I don't know - seventies or so, hair white like milk, floods my dear guest with a river of words. And she...
Raises her chin.
And gives the old woman a smile I'd never suspect her of being able to make. Warmer even than the sun above, she genuinely, kindly smiles at that person...
"... what am I..."
My own words return me to reality.
If I get seen... Well, nothing bad ought to happen, but I have a feeling I shouldn't disturb this heartwarming scene.


The streets greet me with their oh-so-familiar noise. Cars speeding by, pedestrians walking and talking, bustling, rustling all about, filling the air with a nostalgic aura I can't help but submit to with a silent sigh.
Did I just say nostalgic? Yeah, I... I missed those. Those streets. Those cars. All those people passing by. That's stupid, right? What's there to miss? I've been here all the time, so...
My wristwatch bleeps once, marking the arrival of the noon.
The sun is high in the sky. Now, where should I go?

[ ] The school.
[ ] Wander around the city.
[ ] The mall.
[ ] Go back home.
>> No. 20440
>>20439

[ ] Wander around the city.

It's the only way the to look for Sacchin after all.
>> No. 20441
[X] The mall.
Just a question. How long is this going to be? Will we get a chance to meet other people fairly easily unless we really avoid encounters, or will the people we meet be limited to one or two?
>> No. 20442
[x] Wander around the city.

This seems promising.

Keep it up.
>> No. 20443
[x] Wander around the city.
>> No. 20444
I will read up after Once Upon a Time in the West is over.

[x] Wander around the city.
>> No. 20445
>>20441

Mm, this depends on the progress, but unless I suddenly decide to drop halfway through the story, it's going to be quite long. Just now, while preparing myself a meal, I came up with a brilliant scenario, thanks to some of the post from this thread.

Either way, you ARE going to meet everyone - that is, unless you purposely avoid any confrontations - but will they be... able to interact, it's a diffirent thing.
>> No. 20446
[x] Wander around the city.
>> No. 20448
[x] The school.
[x] Look for other Masters.
>> No. 20449
[x] Wander around the city.
>> No. 20452
[X] Wander around the city.

But in the end, do I really need a destination? It's a nice day, I may as well just enjoy the air - dirty, messy city air - and simply take a stroll in the streets. After all, wasn't my first goal relaxation alone? Well, unless I want to look around for things needed for fixing the damn chandelier, I've no business at the mall. The classes have already started and will soon end, therefore there's no reason for me to go to school - not that I attend it regularly anyway. It's a bother. To go back home would be simply retarded. Yuuka needs her time alone. Alright, with a neighbour, but still. Besides, it's not my style to turn back.
"Well then... Shall we go?"
I ask myself, with a smile stretching my lips, as if this walk was one of the greatest pleasures I could afford, and without hesitation, without holding back a slightest bit, immerse in the flow of living mass.

Glancing sideways, surveying shop-windows, for the pure heck of it, just to kill some time, I try not to let my thoughts wander around the issue of Yuuka and my memory. Nope, to be honest, at this moment, I couldn't care less. It'd only been an hour - technically - I spent with her, but I didn't feel any weird uncertainty or unfamiliarity, just as if we really, really lived together for... a long time. But as I said, there's no need to worry about that now.
With hands in my pockets, I manouver, swiftly, through the crowd, getting closer and closer to no place at all. A shop brushes past, where I remember buying my first knife - the one I lost in some forgotten circumstances. Another shop, where I used to work for a month or so. A city where I grew up.
Well, not really.
It's been quite a few years since I moved here, but to be honest, I grew up somewhere else. But to be honest, whatever place it was I was raised in - no need to mention it's name - my home was here. In the place where I started my independant life. A place where I made so much memories...
So much memories?
"Pft."
I snort at my own thoughts. Getting all poetic on myself? What's this, who am I? I made no memories at all. I feel bound to this place, but truth be told, there hasn't been a single time I would feel... Happy. No, just the opposite. Disregard what I said up till now. I learned to hate this place. Hate it's name, hate it's people, hate it's streets and buildings, hate it with all my heart. That was the main reason of my determination to find and infiltrate Gensokyo.
And all the odds suggest that I failed. Because no matter how hard I try to remember, all I can recall is following Renko and Maribel - two girls I had stalked to achieve entry to the magical world - and then... Just a void.
But... If that is so, then what is Yuuka doing here? Yuuka Kazami, resident of the Sunflower Field and Dreamscape Mansion.
I remember. I remember reading about her.
Now it all makes sense. Why I felt so nervous. But how come I didn't think of this before? How come all I could do was follow my instincts, not knowing what's going on?

And most of all, what was she doing in the outside world?

For one reason or another, my brain feels like screaming out 'goddamnit, Yukari!' or something along the lines, but my lips don't comply. Good riddance.
"Wait a moment..."
That's right, if I found Maribel and Renko, I could ask them what exactly happened that night! Even if I don't remember, unless their memory has been tampered with as well, they may be able to answer some questions... That is, if I find them in a forthcoming mood. There's no saying what I might have done during that... lapse in my memories.
But wasn't I supposed to not think about that?

And the lack of awareness pays off. With a brutal punishment.
Well, at least apparently brutal for the person that bumped into me, and is now squatting on the ground, massaging her knees.
"Ow, ow..."
She gasps in pain. Aw damn, why do all those unfortunate things always happen to me? Really...
"Sorry. Here, let me--" I reach out my hand, but a sudden movement not three meters away sharpens my senses. Someone's coming this way, clumsily making his - or her - way through the crowd, shouting... Shouting a name.
"A-Adahn?" the person stutters while still charging towards us "W-wait for me!"
I steal a quick glance at the girl before me. Looks like she's still too absorbed in massaging her knees, protruding from under a neat, and pleasuringly short skirt, to look up at the face of the one who bumped into her so suddenly.
I can't help, for some reason, but think, that her long, brown hair is astoundingly beautiful. It reminds me of... Of someone's I met long ago... Really, really long ago... Or was it long ago?
"Adahn?"

[ ] Scuttle away before they see my face. There's no need to get involved if there's two of them.
[ ] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.
[ ] Stand like this, don't make any unnecessary moves.

==

edited, typos, typos
>> No. 20454
[x] Stand like this, don't make any unnecessary moves.
>> No. 20456
[ ] Stand like this, don't make any unnecessary moves.
>> No. 20458
[ ] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.
>> No. 20459
[x] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.
>> No. 20460
[ ] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.
>> No. 20461
[x] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.
>> No. 20462
[X] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.

Adahn and Momizi? Seems pretty wonderful.
>> No. 20465
[x] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.
>> No. 20466
7 in the morning and no updates
>> No. 20467
I'd forgotten how much I liked YAF's Yuuka, too. And seeing her all comfortable and at ease around Nanaya is very nice to see.

[x] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.
>> No. 20470
>>20466

Sowwie, I overslept.
>> No. 20474
A bit late, but here it is.
I was supposed to go out drinking today, but since I'm not feeling too well, I decided to stay at home instead.

==

[X] Nevertheless, I should help her up. And apologize again, this time in a way so that she hears it.

The name rings a bell, and although I can't quite recall where have I heard it before, it is not the time to be pondering such things. This situation was caused by me, and - while I do consider myself an egoist - to just run away would be going overboard. Not that there would be any consequences if I swiftly removed myself from the scene, but... Hell, even if I needed a reason to help up a girl whom I have accidentialy knocked over, just that cute hair would suffice.
"Here," I kneel down and give her a hand.
Raising her chin, she looks up, her deep, blue eyes giving me an unsure, maybe a bit startled stare.
"Er..."
She hesitates for a split second before grabbing my oustretched arm. And I simply pull her up, fighting off the temptation to make her fall into my embrace 'by chance'. God, what would I give to smell that hair... Why exactly? It is unknown to me, but really...
"Ah... Um, thanks."
Fortunately for my thoughts that have already started wandering in wrong ways, she quickly breaks the contact, and returns to massaging her visibly hurt knees. Ouch, that had to hurt. There are a few scratches, and, well, since all she's wearing is a rather short skirt and a green sweater, there was nothing to soften the impact... Shit, I feel kinda bad now.
But instead of weeping and slouching away, like I'd expect a girl to do, she angrily straightens up after a second and stomps on the concrete walkway. Uh, wouldn't that hurt? What's the point.
"Damnit, just when I bought this thing!" she pouts at no one in particular "Now I'm gonna have to wear the damn thigh highs again! Curses!"
"Look, I'm--" I try to cut in with an apology while the situation's still relatively calm, but lo and behold, the person chasing 'Adahn' has finally caught up.
Emerging from the crowd, a girl - shorter than me and my victim - dressed in a similiar set of clothes, but with an oversized beret on her head - which looks really silly by the way - runs up to Adahn, and grabs a firm hold of her shoulder, practically hugging it like if it was... I've no idea what to compare this to, since all it reminds me of is a way cats or dogs endear themselves to their owners. Bah, she's even rubbing her cheek against the green fabric... This really does look awkwardly silly.
"Adahn!" the newcomer girl cries out like a little child "Why did you leave me behind?!"
"Ah! Momi, I... Sorry, I just saw someone and thought... Oh god, don't cry on me, please!"
A hand lands on the big-ass beret and gives it a few pats, strengthtening my image of a pet and it's owner. Woof, Adahn, could you pet my head as well? That wouldn't be bad, wouldn't be bad at all...
"Aw, aw..." 'Momi' lets out a series of cutely troubled moans. I swear, one more minute and...
"Sorry, I won't do it anymore." Adahn turns to me, and scans me carefully. For a moment, her eyes stop somewhere around my waist and squint a little, but return to my face in no time. I can't help but notice how her face, while still sporting that kind and innocent expression, looks unexpectedly serious. Was it something I said? "So, you... Who you might be?"
"Eh?" I gasp in suprise, unvoluntarily "Me? I'm..."

[ ] "I'm just a spider webbing in the darkness. Goodbye.", then scuttle away, quickly.
[ ] "I could ask the same of you." act offended "Here I'm I politely help you up and all you give me is that damning stare. What's the matter? Why the glare?"
[ ] "Just your everyday passerby... Sorry for the trouble.", and then simply walk away.
[ ] "I'm sorry for bumping into you, and offer an apology... A lunch, at my cost, for you and your cute friend. How about it?"
[ ] "I'm not really into making new acquaintances in the middle of a walkway, but... I'm Nanaya. You? Wait, before answering, how about we take it somewhere... more peaceful?"
>> No. 20476
hmmmm, not sure what to pick, but this one maybe

[x] "I'm not really into making new acquaintances in the middle of a walkway, but... I'm Nanaya. You? Wait, before answering, how about we take it somewhere... more peaceful?"
>> No. 20477
[x] "Wish I knew that myself, really. Having a bit of amnesia today. Look, sorry for bumping into you; I really didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"
>> No. 20478
[X] "I'm just a spider webbing in the darkness. Goodbye.", then scuttle away, quickly.

Preferably on all fours.
>> No. 20479
{X} "I'm not really into making new acquaintances in the middle of a walkway, but... I'm Nanaya. You? Wait, before answering, how about we take it somewhere... more peaceful?"
>> No. 20480
[x] "Wish I knew that myself, really. Having a bit of amnesia today. Look, sorry for bumping into you; I really didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"
>> No. 20481
[x] "Wish I knew that myself, really. Having a bit of amnesia today. Look, sorry for bumping into you; I really didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"
>> No. 20483
[x] "Wish I knew that myself, really. Having a bit of amnesia today. Look, sorry for bumping into you; I really didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"

At least we can be polite towards them.
>> No. 20484
[X] "Wish I knew that myself, really. Having a bit of amnesia today. Look, sorry for bumping into you; I really didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"
Vote changan. Also, be sure to ask them to eat if there is more to talk about, maybe at your garden?
>> No. 20486
Er, I actually went anyway, which I'm probably gonna regret later, but fuck that. Will update after I'm finished with watching The Breakfast Club.
>> No. 20487
>>20486
Don't you forget about me.
Don't, don't, don't, don't,
Don't you forget about me.
>> No. 20488
>>20486
Make it a big update to say that you are sorry.
>> No. 20489
[x] "Wish I knew that myself, really. Having a bit of amnesia today. Look, sorry for bumping into you; I really didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"
>> No. 20490
[X] "Wish I knew that myself, really. Having a bit of amnesia today. Look, sorry for bumping into you; I really didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"


Look there, 'Adahn'. That's not the question you ask a stranger who just knocked you over - accidentially, but still. Nope, not at all. Besides, how am I to answer if I can't even remember what's been happening with me lately? Her anxiety may as well be an effect of my actions which I can't remember because of that lapse in my memory. This is kind of getting out of hand, really, and I better fix it as soon as possible, before it gets even worse. I need to find someone who can tell me what exactly happened... And I've got a feeling it can't be Yuuka. I can't... For some reason, I have a feeling that I can't show any signs of weakness around her.
In the first place, why aren't I suprised about her presence in the outside world in the first place?
Well, screw that, better not to think too far in the future before dealing with the situation at hand.
Letting my shoulders relax, I give the two girls a troubled sigh.
"Wish I knew that myself, really."
"What do you mean."
Now, why so cautious? I could swear she's trying to shield her pet's-- I mean friend's body with one arm. Come on, I'm not trying to rob you, damn it! Besides, there's too many people around to try something like that! Get a grasp on reality, girl!
"Having a bit of amnesia today." still, my voice shall know no uncertainty "Look, sorry for bumping into you, I didn't mean to. Are you hurt anywhere?"
Hearing my a bit infantile question, she gives me a sarcastic frown.
"What is that? You don't possibly believe I would fall for such a trick, now do you."
I can't help but blink dumbfoundedly.
"Wait, what are you--"
"If you didn't notice," her sharp voice cuts short my suprised question "Yes, I am hurt, if that's what you wanted to know. So what's your point?"
What's my point? Er... What was my point in the first place? I just wanted to apologize, that's all. No need to get all defensive, really. Jesus, that's why I hate this city! Can't a person apologize sincerely without being taken for a criminal, or even worse? What's up with that treatment?! I'm being genuinely concerned here!
Whatever. If she's going to act like that, I may as well forget it.
"I get it." my voice returns her gaze to my face back from my waist where she was staring "You don't want any help, so be it. It's your call."
"'Help'?" she repeats my own words with exxagerrated fervour "We don't need your help. I'm fine, see? I can walk just fine. We don't need your help."
Damn it! That's what you get for offering a hand? What a rotten world, what a rotten society...
"Fine!" I step back, scratching my head "I get the point. For god's sake, what's up with you people? Here I'm trying to act friendly, and all I get is hostility! Be a bit considerate, damn it!"
If I didn't see her eyes, I'd just tell she's smiling. But that smile, although a proper one according to every imaginative rule one could come up with, carries a warning. A threat even. Not through the lips, but more through her eyes. Her eyes, that I could swear just got a little darker. Like if a shadow was cast over those beautiful pupils, changing the colour from sky blue to pale violet. How... profound.
But I cannot let my guard down. Nor can I just listen to the alarm in my head and... And...
And what, attack her? Of course I wouldn't do that! I'm not a... I'm not a goddamn assaulter, for fuck's sake!
"Gh..." groaning under my nose, I take another step back. "Don't look at me with those eyes..."
"What eyes?" for a change, now her voice reminds me of a cheerful chirping of birds in spring "Ah, look! The tram's about to leave! Momi!" thank god, she turns to the girl clinging onto her arm for a second, sparing me from that forceful stare "Would you kindly go and hold it for a second?"
The girl in oversized beret nods and quickly scuttles away, manouvering through the crowd, persisting towards the tram stop, where - indeed - appears to be a tram that's just about to leave. I can't help but trace her movements carefully, almost like if there was something... Something I couldn't notice about them, but... Which lured all my senses, all my attention... Something... Squinting my eyes doesn't help. And besides, she disappears behind all those people to fast to determine what exactly was it about her that catched my attention. Too bad. Too ba--

Without any warning, Adahn steps, no, literally charges at me and restrains my wrist. Holding it with one hand, she quickly uses her other one to hold it behind my back. Wait, and I'm supposed to be the assaulter here?!
"You're it too, right?"
A shiver shants through my entire body when that voice, that menacing voice sounds extremely close to my ear. So close I can feel the warmth of exhaled air, I can feel her hair brushing against my skin, I can...
"What are you--"
"I won't let you deny it." my hand hurts. Burns. Like if... Like if her fingers were extremely hot, like if they were made of molten steel. It hurts... "I won't let you say you're not. You're it and I know it. You're it. You're it, right? You have to be. Otherwise it wouldn't hurt. It hurts, right? Does it hurt? Of course it hurts. I'm sure it hurts. I won't let you say it doesn't."
"What are you--!"
I look around, but no one seems to pay attention to a guy and a girl standing really close each other in the middle of this walkway. Of course, who would pay attention to a couple that decided to get touchy in the middle of a walk? No one. No one, right? I don't blame them, I don't blame them at all, but... It hurts, it hurts, so why...
"If you're it, you should know, and you are it. Save the nighttime for your weeping. Don't involve innocent people. If you're it, you should know. Just thought I'd tell you."
The grip disappears as fast as it appeared, and before I regain control over my senses, she's gone. All I manage to catch is a glimpse of her stare in one of the tram's windows before it drives away.

What the hell was that about?

As if on a cue, all the rustling, all the noises around resume in my head. I didn't even notice when they disappeared... Or rather, when I stopped hearing them.
"Tch."
A little moan escapes my lips when I move the fingers of my right hand. Ouch, that really hurt. Not only because she was twisting them, but also because of that warmth... What the hell was that, seriously? I wish I had enough balls to interrupt her speech and tell her how hot she was. Darn, a lost chance is a lost chance indeed. Maybe it'd make an opening for me to ask what it all was about in the first place.
But now, it seems, I will never know.

[ ] Resume the walk. Be more careful this time.
[ ] This has put too much strain on my nerves. I need to eat.
[ ] Head back home before something even more bizarre happens.
[ ] Maybe I should just relax in that arcade over there...?

==

Again, sorry for the delay, I got caught in a coversation with Vodka.
>> No. 20491
>Again, sorry for the delay, I got caught in a coversation with Vodka.

Talking about Adahn, weren't you?
>What the hell was that about?

Indeed. Is this Adahn the 'Shrine Maiden Adahn, the Lady of Pain'? Because that's the only possibility I see here. Hm, the thing with the eyes, either it was because of that thing she got shot with or it's Hina's curse powers channeled to her shrine maiden, right?

And what is 'it'? A youkai? A youkai that is the son of Yukari Yakumo? A youkai that did something and the border came down? Or someone who looks exactly like the real bad guy (sup Red?) who did the bad stuffs?

In any case, fuck yes, dead dog Reimu.
>> No. 20494
>the thing with the eyes
>"I won't let you deny it." my hand hurts. Burns. Like if... Like if her fingers were extremely hot, like if they were made of molten steel. It hurts... "I won't let you say you're not. You're it and I know it. You're it. You're it, right? You have to be. Otherwise it wouldn't hurt. It hurts, right? Does it hurt? Of course it hurts. I'm sure it hurts. I won't let you say it doesn't."

Whose eyes are those?

[x] Maybe I should just relax in that arcade over there...?
[x] Try to make a Di-Sword.
>> No. 20497
>>20491

I forgot my vote, lol.

[X] Maybe I should just relax in that arcade over there...?

Bandwagon? Not now, need to buy a table first.

[X] Go buy a fucking table for you and Yuka.
>> No. 20498
>>20494
>Whose eyes are those?

D:

>>20491
>dead dog Reimu

Oh shit, someone remembers that? I'm suprised. Amazed, even.
>> No. 20499
>>20491
>Talking about Adahn, weren't you?
Actually, he just asked about her eye color. And that was for the update before this one.

[X] Maybe I should just relax in that arcade over there...?
>>20497
AWESOME
[X] Go buy a fucking table for you and Yuka.
>> No. 20500
>>20497

No Anon, you are the bandwagon.

[X] Go buy a fucking table for you and Yuka.
>> No. 20501
[X] Go buy a fucking table for you and Yuka.

Sounds like a plan
>> No. 20502
[X] Go buy a fucking table for you and Yuka.

Red's up to something, and Adahn, naturally, as a shrine maiden, is on his ass for it. That's the obvious answer, right?
>> No. 20503
>>20498
>Oh shit, someone remembers that? I'm suprised. Amazed, even.

Of course I remember that YAF. It was most frustating, really, cause Anon is way too soft. Pff, cheating on Yuka with a dog. The fuck was wrong with anon?
>>20499
>>20500

OH SHI-
>> No. 20504
[X] Go buy a fucking table for you and Yuka.
>> No. 20505
>>20503
>Anon is way too soft

This, a thousand times this.

Also,
>Yuka
>Yuka
>single 'u'

Don't make me rage. It's spelled with TWO 'u's, damn it! TWO FUCKING 'U'S! TWO OF THEM! Did HY ruin the spelling of her name for all of you?! I don't remember anyone having any problems with spelling her name correctly in the days of TS4!
>> No. 20506
>>20505

It's interchangeable though.

Needn't rage over something as small as that.
>> No. 20507
[x] This has put too much strain on my nerves. I need to eat.
[x] Resume the walk. Be more careful this time.

Lazing the day away~
>> No. 20508
File 122869797246.jpg - (99.97KB , 1130x669 , Yuka 01.jpg ) [iqdb]
20508
>>20505
>> No. 20509
File 122869800672.jpg - (36.57KB , 595x196 , Yuka 02.jpg ) [iqdb]
20509
>>20508
>> No. 20510
File 122869803832.jpg - (31.17KB , 744x386 , Yuka 03.jpg ) [iqdb]
20510
>>20509
>> No. 20511
File 122869824641.jpg - (19.87KB , 587x302 , Yuka 04.jpg ) [iqdb]
20511
>>20510
>> No. 20512
File 122869832770.jpg - (22.74KB , 587x302 , Yuka 05.jpg ) [iqdb]
20512
>>20511
>> No. 20513
>my hand hurts. Burns. Like if... Like if her fingers were extremely hot, like if they were made of molten steel. It hurts... "I won't let you say you're not. You're it and I know it. You're it. You're it, right? You have to be. Otherwise it wouldn't hurt. It hurts, right? Does it hurt? Of course it hurts. I'm sure it hurts. I won't let you say it doesn't."


Does Adahn have the Shining Finger?
>> No. 20514
>>20512
>Touhou Wikia

Don't tell me you're treating that shit seriously.

Er, anyway, I was busy updating Faggotry, but I'll try to squeeze out one more update today.
>> No. 20515
>>20514
>Touhou Wikia
>Don't tell me you're treating that shit seriously.

And why should I not?

>Er, anyway, I was busy updating Faggotry, but I'll try to squeeze out one more update today.

Hooray. But don't forget, updating Faggotry also fills you updates quota.
>> No. 20516
[X] Go buy a fucking table for you and Yuuka.

And neither do I care. What was is not here anymore, and the chance that I'll see her again is slim enough to ease my worries. Though I've no idea what the hell was that all about, there's no reason why I should feel concerned about it either. People have their eccentricities, and I just happened to fall victim to one insane girl today, that's all.
What I should be concerned about though, is what Yuuka said this morning. Of course, I'm still not quite comfortable with the thought that she's living with me, but her words were true - I DO need a table. It just never bothered me before simply because I ate all my meals in front of my computer, but now... Well, I just need one, and that's it. Now, there should be a furniture shop nearby, and there ought to be some money on my bank account... I may as well use the opportunity to actually do something for my humble flat. Yuuka making blatant suggestions only serves as an addinational motivation.
Off I go then. This time though, I better take more care not to bump into another freak.

The store greets me with stale air, soaked with the smell of wood and paint, immidiately bringing back the memories of my move here into this town. Ah, those were the times, being so full of hopes and energy, not knowing they're all going to get verified by the passage of time so ruthlessly... Those were the times. When I was still able to look at this city without disgust. Would I go back if I had the choice? Probably not, it's not like it would change anything. In the end, I'd just go through the same process.

Strolling around the halls of the store, I try to spot something that would suit - and fit - my small apartment, but to be honest, my mind's more busy with aimless thinking to concentrate on something so... Down to earth. I should be roaming Gensokyo now! Jumping around with fairies! Shopping in Kourindou, damnit! Yet all I'm allowed to do is wander around this rotten city, not being able to recall what the hell has been happening with me those last few days. The suspense is killing me. Did I succeed? Or not? Did I finally gain access to Gensokyo or not? Those two would be able to answer that question without problems.

Or was it all just a dream?

Maybe this too is a dream? That would answer Yuuka suddenly appearing in my home, acting all familiar... Or maybe I'm simply going mad? Having illusions of a beautiful fictional woman eating my pancakes and trying to burn my stove? Perhaps. Perhaps this too is a dream that I simply have to endure and wake up from, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

But would I want to wake up?

"How can I help?"
I almost jump out of myself when a guy in the store's uniform appears beside me - literally popping out of thin air. Those kinds of people always find a way to appear polite, but inside, they're doing everything to make the experience as bad as possible. Startling you, trying to trip you, 'accidentialy' dropping things on your feet... Yeah, how do I know that? Take a guess.
"Yeah, actually..." I mutter, still trying to put my thoughts together "Er... A table, I need a table. Small one, to fit a small apartment... Not too expensive too."
"Certainly sir," the worker gives me a fake smile "What kind of table?"

[ ] Something modern.
[ ] Something old-fashioned.

==
>>20515

Because it's wikia, durr. Also, yeah, writing two stories at the same time, while still writing walls is kind of tiring. But vodka's been lazing around for too long with that thing while I was gone to simply ignore it now. Besides, it gives me a chance to write... Oh who am I trying to fool, you guys will never go for Fuku ;_;
>> No. 20517
[ ] Something old-fashioned.
>> No. 20518
[x] Something modern.

With a self cleaning surface, a folding top, and rocket launchers for self defense.
>> No. 20519
>>20516
Fag, i voted for Fuku. Not my fault your fag friends voted for something else.

[ ] Something old-fashioned.
>> No. 20520
[x] "Anything work, mongrel. They're all eyesores anyway"
>> No. 20521
[x] Something old-fashioned.
>> No. 20522
[x] Something old-fashioned.

Yuuka probably likes old stuff.
>> No. 20523
[X] Something old-fashioned.

Let's see how we'll transport this to our house.
>> No. 20532
[x] Something artistic; abstract, yet sexy, with bodies of naked women as the legs. Something that will make any female visting your apartment sigh and glare at you.
>> No. 20533
[x] Something old-fashioned.

Good to have you back YAF.
>> No. 20535
[X] Something old-fashioned.

What kind of table, he asks. What kind of table? Does that matter? I've never been the one to care too much about my surroundings too much, and truth be told, more than looks, I value myself utility and tidiness. So just a simple table, whatever the fuck it may be built of would suffice, but... Aren't I forgetting something? That's right, according to the events of this morning, I'm not living alone anymore, which pretty much condemns me to a must of coping with someone else's opinion... A woman's opinion at that. And I can feel it in my guts - she's not the kind to be satsified with just anything. What a bother.
Now, what would she like? Looks like I'm going to have to utilize every single bit of information I can recall about her to choose a proper piece of furniture... But do I have to, really? What do I know about her? She's old, older than she looks at least, so...
"Something..." I pause for a moment "Old-fashioned."
Where did that come from? Am I really so shallow to associate old women with old-fashioned trash? Well, what's the point, I don't give a damn either way, and we can always return it.
... I'm already starting to think about her as a partner of mine, aren't I.
"Old fashioned, is it." with that annoying smile still plastered onto his face, the worker sets off in a seemingly random direction "Follow me."
And what else can I do besides doing it? Of course, not before pirueting around a conveniently places tool box I'd have otherwise tripped on, should I followed him straight on. Goddamn people, I knew it! Gotta watch my head, I really do.


Ten minutes and countless 'loosely placed' boxes later, I find myself - in one piece, what a suprise - in another section of the store, the one I should've visited first, probably. By that, I mean the actual place where they store their tables. Yes, I do realize how infantile that sounds, but what else can I say? It's a furniture store, not a damned art gallery. There's no tiled floor, freshly cleaned cabinets and cases, and most definitely, this place lacks a decent population of old ladies in ceremonial dresses, monocles and what have ya. Nope, can't see any of those here.
Giving me a false wink, the silent assassin that's been trying to get rid of my head throughout those last few minutes pats a sturdy-looking piece of wood with one hand.
Without even as much as noticing it, I sidestep to avoid another falling box.
"Jawdropper Ex-Nine Thousand, sir." another wink "The best deal you can get here."
"... do you really come up with such names for those things?"
"Of course."
I can't even find enough strength to palm my face. It's just a wooden table, sure, it does give off that 'ye olde furniture' feeling, but I see nothing jawdropping about it. Whatever, as long as it's cheap... Speaking of which.
"How much is it?"
"The price tag's just on the side, sir."
Yeah, saw that coming. Won't simply tell me the price, instead, you're going to try to get me to bend down and take a look at the tag, huh? Well too bad, not letting you drop an axe on my neck.
With a careful, but extremely fast swing, I rip the damn thing off the table's side and give it a sarcastic glance, hoping the murderous labourer will see it and realize that he ain't fucking with no ordinary John here.
Actually, he's right, it's quite cheap. Or at least cheap enough for me to afford it.
"I'll take it."
"Huh?"
He appears to have not heard me.
"I'll take it. So hench-it-ho on your back and let's go do the formalities, I'm kinda in rush here."
Happy about finally giving the damn fucker something to do besides constantly trying to kill me, I quickly depart in the direction of the counters, driven even more energetic by his troubled hoofs and poofs that accompany his poor attempts to lift the thing. Good thing they offer a free transportation here in this store, and I'd rather let them fuck me with a screwdriver than agree to transport it myself. Not gonna rip me off this time, fuckers.


In the end, I find myself back in front of the store, free to grin gleefully at the afternoon sun, holding a file of documents in my hand. They said they would deliver it in the evening, and even offered a help with actually carrying it into the flat... Suspicious as it may be, I agreed, because well, what else could I do? At least there's one more worry off my head.
My stomach gives me an angry growl, signalising it's growing hunger. Huh, one cannot work all day on just a couple of pancakes, it seems.

[ ] Eat at home.
[ ] Eat somewhere in the city.

==

Let's make this thread 200-ish today~
>> No. 20536
[ ] Eat somewhere in the city.
>> No. 20537
[x] Eat somewhere in the city.
[x] A quaint little coffee shop. Mini-pizza and cake.
>> No. 20538
[x] Eat somewhere in the city.
[x] A quaint little coffee shop. Mini-pizza and cake.

Sounds good
>> No. 20539
[X] Eat somewhere in the city.
[X] A quaint little coffee shop. Mini-pizza and cake.

WHY NOT.
>> No. 20540
[x] Eat somewhere in the city.
[x] A quaint little coffee shop. Mini-pizza and cake.
>> No. 20541
Poor table, it won't last a day in that house.
>> No. 20542
[x] Eat somewhere in the city.
[x] A quaint little coffee shop. Mini-pizza and cake.
>> No. 20543
[X] Eat somewhere in the city.
[X] A quaint little coffee shop. Mini-pizza and cake.

We interrupt this program to bring you special news about the inner situation of your humble narrator's organism. To keep it brief, his bodily functions appear to be severely weakened, due to the lack of nutritients in his blood. The conclusion can be only one - by defying the need to feed, he has brough a divine punishment upon himself, a curse that haunted the mankind ever since the dawn of history, a scar, a stigma that drove mad so many before. His stomach is rebelling, voicing it's displeasure in a choir of annoyed voices, trying to invoke the feeling of apathy and guilt in his host's mind. His eyes, although not hazy, will soon begin to lose their focus, as will his movements, his strength will slowly fade, and in the end, all that's left will be his bleaching bones in the afternoon sun.
In other words, he's hungry like a stray dog.

A sigh escapes my lips. What the hell am I on about? I'm just hungry, that's all there is to it, no need to get so pathetically poetic about it. Not that it could qualify as poetry, more like retarded pseudo-epic rant about how I'm gonna faint if I don't eat.
I look around, at all the people passing by, busy with their own issues, or at least busy enough not to notice a single, lone guy standing in the middle of a walkway like an idiot. Really, what am I doing now?
The only dilemma that remains is the place where I should go. Eating at home is a nice prospect, but truth be told, I don't really feel like going all the way there, and having to deal with cooking dinner afterwards. Nope, not at all. I'm way too tired. Yuuka will have to manage on her own, somehow. I'm sure the neighbour lady will be kind enough to offer some food if all else fails... She may get angry for it at me later, but what the hell, carpe diem, there's no reason to think so far into the future.

The hour is exactly 4PM when I finally set off in a decided direction, manouvering through the crowd, imagining I'm that little ship from 'Asteroids', avoiding all those meteors floating around. The only thing missing is my trusty laser gun, but what challenge would it be if I could just blast my way through? Not a real one, that's for sure. So, for now, I'll have to depend on my reflexes alone.

Soon, I find myself in front of a certain cafe, one I have already visited before, numerous times, but never really paid attention to it's decorations or anything like that. That's right, the goal of going there wasn't to enjoy coffee or cake, it wasn't to admire the peaceful atmosphere.
My goal was espionage. Nope, to take your questions ahead, I wasn't there to take pictures of waitresses' underwear, nor their cute outfits. What I was there for, was information. Scraps of dialogues between two girls that I had accidentialy met not so long ago, and decided to stalk them.
Yes, it's this place. The very same cafe I met and overheard them for the first time. The place where a turning point of my life around which I wrapped my hopes was created.
Hearing the little bell jingle as I enter the fragrant interior feels almost nostalgic. But in reality, it hasn't really been long since I last visited this place, now has it? A few days at most, yet it already feels like an eternity... But then again, the lapse in my memory may have something to do with this whole mess. I can't be bothered right now, this is a matter I will somehow deal with in proper time. Now, menu, menu.
I grab one from the counter, politely answering one of the waitresses' greeting.
It's not really that crowded today. A smile of fortune on this rather unfortunate day. How nice. In fact, I don't even have to travel too far inside to find a free table at which I sit without any further ado.
"Now then..."
Running my eye over the list of desserts, I can't help but begin to wonder if it really was a good idea to come here. I'm hungry, but all they have are cakes... Chocolate cakes, cream cakes, ice-cream cakes, strawberry cakes, blueberry cakes, merryberry cakes, cakes with cakes and without cakes, cakes, cakes with cakes, cakes with cakes on top, cakes, cakes, caky cakes, cakes on top of cakes, on top of cakes, on top of cakes and cakes with cakes. And coffee, can't forget that.
"Argh..."
Both my mouth and stomach groan simultanously, though from diffirent reasons. Not that I would mind eating a cake, bah, I'd eat a ton, given the money, but if it's about satiating this primal need... Cake isn't the best idea. I'd rather feed Yuuka cake. Now that's something cute to think about.
Still, I can't just--
"Guess who!"
A pair of rather cold hands wrap around my eyes, needless to say, almost startling me out of myself. When did he-- she?! -- approach me?! The voice is female, but why--
"What the--!"
I try to squirm, but in vain, they keep covering my eyes like if I were in kindergarden again, getting assaulted by that girl with long, blonde hair again. Ack, traumatic memories.
"Just guess who!"
She repeats the ridiculous demand, but... Now I realize. I know that voice. I haven't heard it for so long, yet somewhere on the bottom of this bucket full of holes I call my memory, I can recall it's sound.
"Don't tell me, that voice..." this time I manage to break free from her grasp, and grabbing her wrist, turn around "Maribel?"
It's her. Without a doubt, it's her. The same girl I used to stalk, the same one that - presumably - help me get into Gensokyo. And now, with a smile worth of a better cause, she stands before me, her eyes almost sparkling with excitement. I can tell she's happy about this encounter, but why exactly...? This answers some questions, but arises even more.
But I can't help but answer in kind, to that sincere smile.
>> No. 20544
This really is fortunate. Looks like I'll finally be able to get some questions answered.
"So it's really you!" she almost squeals "I was so worried, oh god, after that day... Nanaya!"
Hearing that name causes my senses to immidiately sharpen. But the switch doesn't even manage to go off before the jump she makes, before she wraps her arms around my helpless shoulders, before her lips... Press against mine.
"Mmmmf?!"
The shock is enough to make me gasp in suprise, or at least attemp to do so, and fail miserably. They're warm, as opposed to her palms, her lips are extremely warm. So warm I just want to stay like this for a while longer and take in all the sensations, immerse in her scent and that storm of blonde hair... I want to, I really do, but this really isn't the time, Maribel!
Finally breaking the unexpected, but unwelcome kiss, she pulls back for a brief second and hugging me - this time in a more refined way, with her chin placed on my shoulder and all. How shameful that I can't find enough courage to hug her back.
"I was so worried... Really, after all what happened, for you to just appear before me... Ah?" noticing my uneasiness, she pulls back a little "Oh, er, um, sorry, I got... carried away a little."
"N-no, it's okay... I don't mind, really..."
God my witness I don't, god my witness, Maribel. But seriously, if you're going to jump people like that, it may end tragically one day. You need to be more considerate of your actions, damn it!
And me, what am I doing?! Why the hell am I gaping at her lips while there's a blush slowly creeping onto my face?! Damn you, Maribel! Curses! To make a guy go through something like this...!
"Come on, don't be like that!" she pulls on my sleeve like a little kid, trying to get me to follow her "Sit with us, come on!"
Tracing her pointing finger, I notice a table in the corner of the room, with another person sitting at it... But to my suprise, it's not Renko whom I expected to see there. It would be only logical they would be together, but it seems Maribel's today's partner is someone else... A girl, a very young one nonetheless, staring at us with suprised, green eyes. I can tell that she's feeling embarrassed about this as well, as she averts her gaze as soon as it meets mine. How... adorable, in a way.

[ ] Agree, but ask about Renko.
[ ] Disagree, request a talk in private with Maribel.
[ ] Agree, ask about the girl.
[ ] Disagree, sit by myself.
[ ] Agree, don't ask about anything. Maybe she'll start talking on her own.

==
>>20541

Oh? So someone saw what I had done there after all? But let's not get too far ahead of the action.
>> No. 20545
[X] Agree, ask about the girl.
>> No. 20549
Hmm.. maybe we can't meet Renko because we didn't choose Ebolanon?
>> No. 20550
[x] Disagree, request a talk in private with Maribel.
[x] After getting what you need to know, agree to sit with her and the girl.

We need to straighten this motherfucker out now; it's been long enough. For some reason I also have a bad feeling something happened to Renko, so it might be best not to touch that subject.
>> No. 20551
[x] Disagree, request a talk in private with Maribel.
[x] After getting what you need to know, agree to sit with her and the gir
>> No. 20552
[x] Disagree, request a talk in private with Maribel.
[x] After getting what you need to know, agree to sit with her and the girl.
>> No. 20553
[x] Disagree, request a talk in private with Maribel.
[x] After getting what you need to know, agree to sit with her and the girl.
>> No. 20554
[x] Disagree, request a talk in private with Maribel.
[x] After getting what you need to know, agree to sit with her and the gir
>> No. 20555
Delays, delays, sorry, I was sharpening my knives, or whatever else I was busty with. Anyway, here you go.

==

[x] Disagree, request a talk in private with Maribel.
[x] After getting what you need to know, agree to sit with her and the girl.

Still, my guts tell me there's something to be done before I get caught in this hippy-happy atmosphere, with those two beautiful girls at this practically empty cafe. Steal a soul for a second chance, but you will never become a man if you let yourself be swayed by such things. Besides, this may be one of the few chances I'm blessed with to actually get to know what's going on, and I'm not stupid enough to get distracted by this reunion. It's not like I'm not happy to see her, but now, it's time to get serious. Sorry, whoever you are there at the table, I'll be stealing your friend for a minute.
Grabbing a firm hold of Maribel's hand, I pull her a little closer, partially against her will, but like I said - I've got a good reason for treating her like this.
"Sorry," I whisper "But could you spare a minute first? I've got a few questions - serious questions, so how about we have a talk... in private?"
Suprised at first, she gives me an understanding nod, her smile - which I notice with a bit of regret - suddenly disappearing like a beautiful dream. At least she didn't doubt anything I said, thank god for her wits. It's a blessing to have such a smart girl on my side... And at my side. That is, for now. What comes later, depends on her answers.
"Sure." she nods again, then turns to her friend "Aoi! Sorry, I'll be back in a minute, so watch over my tea, would you kindly?"
"E-eh?" the one at the table answers in a voice that fits her image so perfectly it's almost unbelievable "Alright, I guess..."
"Let's get going then."
And although it was me who requested a minute of privacy, it seems that the initiative has once again been snatched out of my control - Maribel drags me like a rag doll, in a direction only known to her. Before we disappear around a corner though, I notice that the girl - the one that just agreed to look over Maribel's tea, casts us a cold glance. I don't even want to know what that means.


"So what is it?"
The mischievous girl asks like the situation we found ourselves in was the most ordinary in the world, without any regard for what I - the victim, nice to meet you - may be feeling right now. What is that situation I speak of? Well, it would seem that the only place with enough privacy to suit our confidential talk that Maribel could think of was... Take a guess - the restroom. No, I do not question her wits, but isn't this going a bit overboard? I mean, here I am, sitting on a toilet - with my pants on, mind you - with a cheerful girl on my lap, happily waggling her legs back and forth like an elementary school kid. Now, it's not like I wouldn't enjoy those kinds of circumstances normally, but... Yeah, that's it. Normally. Now's not the time to be fooling around, Maribel! You're not helping, not helping at all!
"Ahem." I try to cough away the embarrassment before getting to the point. May as well make it quick if I'm to endure her closeness all this time we'll be talking. "I'll be frank. There's a huge gap in my memory, Maribel."
"Humm..." she lets out a disinterested sigh.
"And I'm serious here. I can't remember a thing that happened after we... After I... I mean, after that day I finally approached you."
That's right. It's the exact point where my memories got cut off.
"Silly, I'm not doubting your words. I just wonder, why would you ask me about it, of all people?"
Why? Isn't that obvious they were with me, and even though didn't accompany me for too long... For some reason I know she's been watching over me. How? Don't ask me, I just know. Sometimes it's like that. We know stuff without any apparent reason.
"Just answer me, if you can. My legs are starting to hurt."
"Aw," she makes a disappointed face "You can't stand having a girl on your lap for more than five minutes? How weak~."
"I'm sitting on a goddamn toiled."
"Point." she giggles for a second "Anyway, I think it went like that: after we had entered, we lost sight of you. You were nowhere to be seen. I have no idea what exactly happened, but soon after we had arrived at the shrine, Suika came carrying you and that little bug youkai... Carrying in a manner of speaking, you don't want to know the details." I can't help but feel that indeed, I don't "Anyway, it didn't look like you were about to wake up anytime soon, and... I got a little sick, so Renko insisted we leave... And that's what we did. I don't know what was happening after that, I saw the... party at the shrine, and I saw... You know." she draws a circle on my chest with a finger while looking down "The stuff... You did with Yuuka."
"Oh."
I may say that, but in reality, all I can do is assume that the 'stuff' was something really embarrassing, and that I shouldn't think further about it.
"Anyway, after that... You disappeared. For a whole month. With her. I mean Yuuka. We-- I mean... Uh... Me and my other me thought you were gone for good when one day Reimu... She, I thinkj she remembered you and... It's a long story, I don't really want to talk about. I just know that she set off to kill you for one reason or another, and the other me was trying to stop her... But got stabbed in the back at the last second. That's all I know. Sorry."
That's all... It isn't much. But it still answers some of the most important questions. First of all - so I did succeed in entering Gensokyo. What's more, it appears that I had not only gained the admiration of Yuuka, I also moved in with her, and... Whatever happened next, Reimu went crazy on us... And I... What happened then? And why is she on the outside?
"So... Since I'm alive..." I speak up, although a bit weakly, burdened by the weight of words I'm about to let out "I take it Reimu is..."
"Dead. You probably killed her."
I killed... No, that's impossible, I couldn't have... Damn, and to think I was the one who felt compassion towards her when I read about what she has... Pardon, had to deal with... And it devolved into such a thing... Come to think of it, maybe I'm better off not knowing. All that matters is that I'm alive. That Maribel is alive. And Yuuka. I need to give her a kiss after I get home today. Or even two. Or more. Goddamn, if I only knew...
>> No. 20556
"I see..." still, being accused of killing Reimu kind of kills all my enthusiasm "What happened to Gensokyo after that? Did anyone else get out before... I remember burning houses. Something bad happened, right? Did anyone else escape?"
"... sorry." she answers with an unexpectedly serious face a few seconds later "I cannot answer this question. If you don't know, then I'm not authorised to tell you. Sorry. It's really not my fault, I didn't come up with all this trash. I'm sorry."
"Wait, what do you mean you can't tell me? What about Wriggle? Alice? Mima? What about the other you?"
Wait, Alice? Mima? Wriggle? Why do I... Why do I know those names? Of course, I know them, but... Why am I being concerned about those, of all people?
Maribel gives me a weird look.
"I thought you didn't remember?"
"It's not like that...!"
"Look." she stands up, freeing my legs from the weight of her body. I'm not feeling any better. "I can't tell you anything more. Just... be careful at night, that's all." sighing, she opens the door to the stall we were sitting in "Let's go back, Aoi must be getting lonely all by himself."
There's something off about her sentence, but I decide to disregard it and sluggishly, still not knowing what to do next, follow her back into the cafe.


In the end, Maribel went back to her cheerful mode in no time, talking and joking with Aoi, who kept strangely silent all that time. So did I. Too many things to think about, and so little time. At least thanks to their acquaintances, I was treated to a mini-pizza at the cost of the cafe. It wasn't much, but at least it silenced my rebellous stomach.
It's getting late. Probably around 18 or 19 now.
"It's getting late." as if on a cue, Maribel voices my thoughts "And it's going to get dark soon. Aoi, you're not going anywhere else, are you?"
"Nope."
"'Nanaya'?"
I look up from above my plate and shake my head. Yeah, I should probably get going too. And soon. Yuuka is... She's probably growing a bit impatient. Plus the table is going to arrive any moment now.
"Well then, let's get going."


The three of us leave the cafe, and while Maribel departed so quickly I didn't even get to say goodbye, Aoi remains standing beside me as I check my jacket if everything's in right order. That means, if the papers are still there or if I lost them somewhere. Fortunately, they are, whew.
"Say," out of the blue, the hitherto silent girl suddenly speaks up, not looking in my direction at all "Could you walk me home? It's going to get dark soon, and I'm afraid of darkness."
As sweet as it sounds on paper, her voice doesn't make the plead sound any cute. No, in fact, if it wasn't for the sound of her voice, I'd probably...
Wait, what the hell am I thinking about? She's just scared, that's all. I'm overreacting, that's what I'm doing.

[ ] "Sure, why not."
[ ] "No, sorry. I can't. Really, sorry."

==

Now, I'm asking a serious question, and expect an honest answer. Are you, yes, I'm talking to you, are you, by chance, voting only once, or multiple times? The answer won't change anything, I just want you to be honest with this one.
>> No. 20557
[x] "Sure, why not."
>> No. 20558
[x] "Sure, why not."

>Are you, yes, I'm talking to you, are you, by chance, voting only once, or multiple times?

Voting once.
>> No. 20559
[ ] "Sure, why not."
>> No. 20561
[x] "Sure, why not."

I told you that i don't vote more than once anymore. I was often voting twice to speed things up.
You don't like it, i don't do it.
>> No. 20562
[x] "Sure, why not."
>> No. 20563
[x] "No, sorry. I can't. Really, sorry."

>Are you, yes, I'm talking to you, are you, by chance, voting only once, or multiple times?

Only once. I'd only vote twice if one was a joke, but you update too fast for me to do so anyway.

>The answer won't change anything

Bullshit.
>> No. 20564
Not what I expected, really. It would've been funnier if all there was was a spam of same two-lines posts with a vote and simple 'No.' in one minute intervals.

Anyway, I had to write a review of a pisspoor adaptation of a decent play, which kind of pissed me off since I really like plays and that adaptation really was pisspoor... Either way, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make this thread reach autosage today, and finally get rid of that eyesore OP image. Jesus F Christ, it hurts my eyes. Er... I'll be counting on you to help me. One or two more updates today.
>> No. 20565
[x] "Sure, why not."

Walk her home, huh? Nope, that doesn't sound half bad. She's a cutie, and what kind of man would I be if I didn't help a cute girl get home safely? Exactly the kind of man I despise, exactly that. Besides, it's not like I have anything else to do now. Of course, by taking up on her offer - or should I say, answering her plead for help puts me in a risk of invoking Yuuka's rage, I'll manage, somehow. Besides, with a streak of luck, she may actually turn out to live somewhere nearby, thus allowing me to at least enjoy a company of someone else on my way home. No high hopes though, knowing my fortune, she's probably living somewhere far, far away. But then again, it's already been decided - I'm going to help her, and I'm going to help her good.
"Sure," I give her a friendly nod "Why not."
And here comes the first disappointment. Instead of thanking me in an overly cute way, she simply answers my nod in kind, and silently sets off in the direction Maribel stormed off earlier. Weird, should't she have just went with her then? Oh well, it's none of my business. So, without voicing any of the complains that appeared inside my thoughts, I begin to follow the girl in a leisure manner, keeping a close distance of one or two meters behind her. It's still kind of nice, now that I think about it. I have to take Yuuka out for a walk sometime. I'm sure she'd like to see our city's park, if she hasn't already.

The sun is long gone from the sky when we finally reach our destination - or so I think, seeing how Aoi has suddenly stopped in front of a gate. In the suburbs, with practically no living souls around. I can see why she was so afraid of going alone, and even though she did not really show it, I'm sure it was just because I was there, giving her courage to keep a steady pace.
"Here." she points at the gate "I live here."
Following her finger, my eyes are gret with an astonishing sight. Sliiiide whistle, ladies and gentlemen, we've got a rich lady here! Surrounded by acres of well-kept flowerbeds and hedges, stands a lone mansion, the size of the local mall. Uh-oh, what have I gotten myself into?
My thoughts get interrupted by a loud creak of the gate opening. Aoi, holding onto the steel grate, gives me an intensive, urging look. Ah, right. It's still long way from there to the mansion's doors, and it's already pretty dark. Of course she'd be afraid. How... Childish, really. I can't help but smile.

The gate closes behind us with a loud noise that reminds me, for one reason or another, of the sound prison cells' doors make in movies.

The two of us continue strolling down the gravelled path, in totall darkness, with every step bringing us closer to the well-lit mansion. Even from here, I can hear music playing from one of the rooms. Piano. How fitting. I expected no less from such an estate.
And as I start wondering what I should do when we finally reach the doors, Aoi suddenly stops in her tracks.

And turns to me.

"Huh? What is it?"

I can't see her face, but her eyes, her beautiful green eyes appear to be glowing in the darkness.

"Did you... forget something?"

Her lips move.

"Nyom."

"What did you sa--"

And then something changes. My words get cut off by a sudden pain in the back of my neck. In the back of my nape. My hands, against their will, get pulled backwards and entangled together in some sort of living knot. Acting on instincts, I try to break free, but to no avail - my limbs, both upper and lower, are completely paralyzed. I can't move them even a slightest bit.
"--aa..oo...--"
Even my throat is unable to let out as much as a desperate cry for help.
She - the girl that insisted on being afraid of darkness, starts walking towards my powerless figure, slowly, almost like if she needed a lot of time to... To pull an object out of her shirt's pocket.
"I guess I should thank you for saving me the trouble of finding the sixth."
"Ao-... wh...--"
It's a knife. Long, ominous, with a serrated edge. One you would see used at barbecue parties to cut through the more persistent pieces of meat. And she... She continues on walking towards me with that thing in her hand. Calmly, without flinching even once. Without stuttering, she stops centimeters away from my face.
"Of course I'll have to apologize to Maribel for eavesdropping too..." Her hand ventures into my jacket's inner pocket. I can't believe it. Even in a situation like this, I'm still getting turned on by her touch. "Ah, yes, I'm going to need this."
My wallet. After a short search, she takes out my ID card and casts the rest of the stuff aside.
"Sto--... Ao--...!"
"Mhm." and then she nods, to herself, not even paying any attention to my struggle "I'm sure she'll be there, right. Nyom, looks like it's going to be a long night. Well then," my document lands somewhere under the folds of her shirt "Now that I've got everything I need, I have no further use for you."

And then...
Simply as that...
Without giving me a slightest chance to retaliate...

She plunges the blade into my chest.

It doesn't even hurt. I don't feel a thing. I don't feel my body falling to the ground, released from the invisible grasp. I don't feel my clothes slowly dampening because of the blood gushing from my wound. I can't even feel the anger that appears in my mind when I look up at Aoi's indiffirent face.


And this is how the story ends. Simply as that. Impaled like a pig, I die a slow and shameful death.


BAD END
>> No. 20566
"That was anticlimatic."
Just when I thought I'd be forever condemned to observing this black void from a perspective of a really small pet dog, a pair of shoes appears - literally from nowhere - right in front of my face.
"Yeah..." I groan "Tell me about it."
Although his voice sounds kind of familiar, I make no effort to raise my tired chin and take a look at his face. Nope, in fact, I couldn't care less even if he was my own long-deceased grandfather. Right now, I just wanna rest a bit.
"There's one mistake you made there," accompanying those words, three fingers pop up in front of my nose "And that is - not trusting yourself. Really, to ignore such a blatant warning, seriously, are you dumb?"
"Nope..." I gasp out "I just wanted to tap that delicious ass."
"You poor fool..." now he sounds almost apathetic "Well, I guess I can't blame you. They say people learn on their mistakes, but... This one may be even more painful than the one you just suffered repercussions of."
Tell. Me. About it. Like if I didn't know why I'm here in the first place.
"So? How was I supposed to know that she's going to stab me?"
"You've received two advices on what not to do. Should've paid more attention, moron." he sighs "You know, I was supposed to kick your ass if you screw up, but under those circumstances, death by the hands of a little... girl should be enough of a humiliation. Don't you think?"
"Whatever. What are you going to do now?"
"The same thing I do every time an idiot like you pops up, Pinky. Go back in time to fix your mistakes."
"Great, and how far back can I go?"
"That depends on you."

[X] Continue
Select your scene
Day:
=Awakening
=Crossroads
=Streets - walk
=Furniture shop
=Furniture shop 2
=Crossroads 2
=Cafe 'Phantom Killer'
=Cafe 'Phantom Killer 2'
=Parting
Night:
=BAD END 1: Aoi
>> No. 20567
Just a question, are the routes with CYOA characters or we will end up killing everyone?

If there is an Aoi route then:
[x] =Cafe 'Phantom Killer'

If not:
[x] =Parting
>> No. 20568
[X] Continue
=Awakening

Restart
>> No. 20569
[X] Continue
=Parting

[x] "No, sorry. I can't. Really, sorry."

I saw that coming, from the moment he looked at us funny when we went off with Mary.
>> No. 20570
[X] Continue
=Parting

[x] "No, sorry. I can't. Really, sorry."
>> No. 20571
[X] Continue
=Parting

[x] "No, sorry. I can't. Really, sorry."

Oh wow.
>> No. 20572
{X} Continue
=Parting

{X} "No, sorry. I can't. Really, sorry."

Hmm.
>> No. 20573
>"I can't tell you anything more. Just... be careful at night, that's all."

>Night:
>=BAD END 1: Aoi

;_;
>> No. 20574
>>20567

Honestly? I know it won't sound plausible signed by my trip, but it depends on you. Just so you know, if you want to go for Aoi, it's going to be a long and spiked path. And you might not end up where you'd like to, namely, in his pants.
On another note, isn't the 'partner' supposed to be Yuuka? I was surprised how much you neglected her, really. There's more than enough time to meet the other protagonists, if that's what you're worried about. Personally, my interest lies mostly in two routes - Adahn (I can't help but like her) and Red. Don't give me that look, by route, I don't mean actually romancing or having sex with him, just... teaming up, you know.

About killing... Actually, I thought up at least three bad ends where the protagonist dies by the hand of another person, and not even a single scene where he would kill someone. But then again, to repeat myself, it depends on you. Choosing Dismay and getting deus-ex-amnesia'd was a device to give you a semi-clear card to write the protagonist's personality on.
>> No. 20575
[X] Continue
=Parting

[x] "No, sorry. I can't. Really, sorry."
>> No. 20576
>>20574
>My wallet. After a short search, she takes out my ID card and casts the rest of the stuff aside.
>"Now that I've got everything I need, I have no further use for you."
>"I guess I should thank you for saving me the trouble of finding the sixth."

Well, I guess with this information we don't have to kill them, considering we have to do whatever Aoi and possibly the other CYOA characters are doing. I guess we will find out soon.
>> No. 20577
>And you might not end up where you'd like to, namely, in his pants.

That's.... Kinda hot.

>On another note, isn't the 'partner' supposed to be Yuuka? I was surprised how much you neglected her, really.

Aw. When we get home we'll pat her on the head and apologize for being such a jerk this morning. A dozen roses would be nice~ after we rip and toss the petals around and give that new table a better use other than setting our meals on. Every morning we'll have breakfast, look up at her and say "Hey, we just had sex on this table the other day, and this meal is good enough to make me want to do it again". Epic. Epic indeed.
>> No. 20578
8 posts too short for autosage
>> No. 20579
>And you might not end up where you'd like to, namely, in his pants.
Because he doesn't have any amirite hurr durr.
>> No. 20580
Alright, let me rephrase that then. Wherever you may like to land in the end, Aoi's path (corridor, harr harr harr) is long and spiky. And no, this is not an elaborate metaphor for anal sex. Nope. Not at all.

>>20578

Arhgujhdufihqjekfh
>> No. 20581
>>20580

That just makes my penis so much harder. I'm now tempted to throw caution to the wind and travel his rocky path of delights. He can be our "mistress", Yuuka our wife.
>> No. 20584
>>20566
>"I just wanted to tap that delicious ass."
>"You poor fool..." now he sounds almost apathetic
This just became my new favorite thing.

Except... I'm not really going to have to go back and read through all the other TSes, am I? I'm far enough behind as it is. (Adahn's a shrine maiden?!)

>>20574
>just... teaming up, you know.
Yes. I know exactly what you mean.

>>20581
This shit will never work. Seriously, even for you, Anon, this is an epically stupid suggestion.
>> No. 20678
A man can dream. You... You dream wrecking bastard. ;_;