[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122572450911.jpg - (192.97KB , 850x531 , sample-90caf8182edc7c405385489405b1f164.jpg ) [iqdb]
20024 No. 20024
[x] Running up and down the shrine's ladder to strengthen your legs.
[x] Take a break and having fun with kids.
------------------------------------------------------


"Well then, that's it for Danmaku sessions." You sat down on the dirt floor, feeling its rough surface underneath. "Let's take it easy for a while. We're going to have a party soon, right?"
"yeah. The appointed time is around 6PM. Make yourself presentable by then."
"Eh, quitting so soon?" Mima asked.
"I'm going to do some workout and be done with it. Don't want to accidentally lose my money again."

You do some sit-up, but it doesn't help much with you being all worked up and excited. Finding a way to get some sweat, the Shrine's long and steep ladder catch your attention.

"Hey, Suika. Wanna race?"
"Race what? I'm up to any kind of duel!"
"Up and down the stairs. fastest wins! and NO FLYING!"
Taking initiative, you dash down the stairs first. Leaving the startled Suika behind. She ran behind you and yelling 'Roa, you cheater!' at you. Heh. Even the angry Suika is cute. Star use flying, but that's okay because she is not in the race.


Running halfway down the stairways, the heat of the noon hits you hard. Sun is exactly on top of your head and that makes you sweat like crazy. Only a crazy guy doing a workout in the middle of the day. And, well... you ARE running in the middle of the day. You feel stupid for doing this, but no turning back halfways! You have to beat this little oni! Your pride is at stakes here!

And just when Suika catch you up, you found a person coming up the shrine's ladder.


"Greetings, my brother! You look lively and fabulous as usual!"
"Aniki!"
It's Rinnosuke Morichika. he's in his usual blue-black clothes. He would look like a normal young man if he is not carrying those barbecue stove on his shoulder. There's two of it. And each one is big enough for the whole family. If you don't know him before you might mistook him for an oni by his ridiculous force.

"Reimu is going to host a barbecue party, so I come to deliver this. She rent Nitori these magic-powered stove." He said. "And what are you doing? Running at the time like this."
"I'm racing with Suika to see who is the real emperor of the Hakurei stairways!"
Suika who finally caught up with you yelling in protest. "No way! I am the fastest! I am drift king! You won because you cheat!"
"Hahaha, Then I'm joining the race! Let's see who can dominate this wangan highway--- no, Hakurei highway! I will give you both a handicap!" He shift both the giant stove to be in more comfortable position.
"Then I'm gonna take more load too!" You call the fairy over. "Star, ride on my back!"
But the fairy does not comply. She shake her head in denial. She probably don't want to get sticky all over her dress by your sweat. Well, you understand that.

With all your might, you run up the stairs. Your leg lose its strength when you reach the top of this long stairways and collapse on the stony path. Suika comes second, panting heavily. Kourin reach the goal last. But He's not breaking a sweat at all.

"Good game, brother! As expected from the person who duel with me and won!"
"It's because you are holding back, Aniki. Or else you would blew past me in a second." Try speaking through panting is a very hard task, but you complete it somehow. Star is flying around you and it make you feels dizzy.
"Eh... are you even human, Roa? You beat an oni in strength!" Suika is rolling around. Does the heat from the stone path means nothing to her at all? just think about it put an image of grilled meat in your mind.


The four of you evacuate back to the shrine. After taking a bit of time to cool your head down, Kourin left to deliver the stove to Reimu (and didn't get paid for that. But he get an invitation for today's party instead.) and after a while joining up with everyone in afternoon tea. You take a short nap to stay energized tonight and after waking up going straight to the shower. Getting rid of the sticky sweat, you feel brand new. Too bad the shirt is already ripped and that's your last. You will have to make do with the blue kimono Reimu provided. You comes out and loitering around the shrine's ground, enjoying the image of sunset and try to stay away from Reimu and kourin who are busy with preparations. (Eh, helping Reimu is a pain anyway. Don't wanna.)

>> No. 20027
File 122572762840.jpg - (324.21KB , 715x1000 , sample-0332f67ec6d53c3faf4291750e410222.jpg ) [iqdb]
20027
And the first group of the guest has arrived.


It's Yakumo family. Yukari comes with both Ran and Chen through her most not-so-comfortable way of transportation, the gap. The three of them landed not far from you and you wave at them.

"How's going, Roa?" Ran said, patting your shoulder.
"I miss you Roa! let's go play!" And as you expected. You dodge Chen the cannonball cat nicely and catch her in midair.
"Oh Chen you silly nekomata you! I told you you can't just dive into people's stomach like that~" And that's Yukari. The 'evil youkai'.
"Ehhh~ but Ran-sama is okay with that!" Chen pout.
"So, Yukari. How's the research going? Got anything regarding the pendant? can you return that ba---!"
"Aw, shush!" She put a finger on your mouth. "Serious talk is for later! It's a party, Roa! Try to enjoy yourself and cheer up!"

And yukari left to see Reimu Along with Ran who silently apologizing you and dragging Chen away. Hardworking as usual, that Ran.


The second group is a ghost in light blue Kimono decorating with pink butterfly. She have a dreamcast logo on her white bandana. The other one is somewhat stoic girl with green dress and a dual sword on her back. She must be pretty old because her hair is all white. Looks can be decieving indeed. You greet them with courtesy, seeing that they are probably a noble of some sort. Her escort is glaring at you from head to toe without saying a word. The things worth mentioning is when the kimono ghost bow to you in return, you can see her ultra-huge boobs swaying underneath that clothes. She should share some of that to her pettan bodyguard...


Next is a couple of oddly-dressed girl. You think you saw one of them back at the village. She introduce herself as 'Keine' and her companion is 'Mokou'. She is a refined young lady with well-endowed body, but her friend is more to the male's side. She have a nice pants. You have to ask her where she bought that later. She even invite you for a drinks.


Not too long, the next group arrived. The leading figure is a girl with a very long, elegant black hair. The kind of hair you always wanted to have. You think it's a meeting of destiny that god make you get to know her. You have to ask her how to take care of that hair.
She comes with three more person. One is wearing a very strange dress with the red and blue tone with the stellars embroidery. She have a hat with the same design that resemble nurse's hat. Another one is a plain girl with light pink dress and a carrot amulet (or is it pendant?) around her neck. and Lastly, the cute rabbit girl wearing modern jacket. Her skirt is probably too short for winter. Good thing it's summer now.


"Good day to you. Are you Roa, the visitors of this shrine from beyond the border?" The princess speaks, refined just like her looks.
"Michael Roa Valdamjong. That would be me, milady."
The girl stifle a laugh as you finished telling her name. Why is that...
"Say, where's your white shirt? And your knife? Do you get stronger in the full moon?" She giggling while she talks. It's cute and disturbing at the same time.
"I have my white shirt, but it's ripped. And my knife is in the shrine? Why?"
"PFFFT--- *ahem*... nothing, really. Last question." She can't holding back her laugh anymore and is giggling like crazy. "Do you have a friend named 'SHIKI'?"
"Oh, he's in my class. How do you know that?!"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GODDAMNIT I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!" The girl lose it and is dropping on the ground, laughing her ass off and clutching her tummy. "He's the REAL DEAL! He even know SHIKI! Look, Eirin! He's Roa! In the flesh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Sorry for the princess' behavior, mister Roa. She can be quite...um... childish sometimes." Said the lady in blue-red outfit. And once again, her tits is huge like a cow. Is it the requirements to bring at least one huge-breasted person to this party? Not that you hate it. In fact, it's awesome.


There is a surge of guest coming in together. The scarlets, leading by Remilia scarlet coming in. She is with her maid as usual. Accompanied by a sickly person in nightgown. Her cough indicate her arrival from a miles away. Adel is with them too. After you greet them like usual, you saw that he's coming hand in hand with Sakuya. Wow, what a quick development. you have to ask him about this sometimes.

Right after them is the people from Tengu mountain. The patrolmen leader you met is here with another person. She have a crow-like wings and an old camera. From her business card she gave you, she's 'Aya Shameimaru, Bunbunmaru's reporter'. Both the girl nod at you when they passed you by. You stole a glance at the guard's wagging white tail and her shapely ass.

There's another two from the forest of magic... or so she says. She's wearing generic witch outfit with pointy hat, broom and all that jazz. She comes with another shy girl with blond short hair. Her flying doll really interest you. And the witch looks friendly enough. She have a big bottle of liquor with her.

Lastly, the people from Moriya shrine. Her name is Kanako and the girl in Miko dress is Sanae. She's like a copy of Reimu, but with blue dress. She must be player two. Kanako said Ku-chan and Hina cannot come because They are taking care of Suwako who suddenly caught a cold. You think you have heard the name 'Ku-chan' somewhere before. Maybe he's an acquaintance of your senior, Nasu-san and Takeuchi-san?


Amidst the confusion of greetings and say-hi's. You are being dragged onto the makeshift stage by Reimu. You look around nervously with lots of the people you don't know looking at you while cheering and whistling. Especially the princess, who are obviously overreacting.
"And now Roa's gonna say something. Applause, please!" Said Reimu, followed by loud applause from the crowd. And there you are, being alone in the stage.

"What the hell, Reimu?! I haven't prepared anything!"
"Just say something! You are the honored guest of this party!" She whispering at you from below. Dammit, Reimu. Why you always making my life harder than it should be?


[ ] <Say some speech!>
after that...
[ ] Talk with Reimu and the Shrine's inhabitants.
[ ] Hang out with the Yakumo's.
[ ] Go talk to the forest's people.
[ ] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.
[ ] Get to know the ghost and her bodyguard.
[ ] Have a chat with the princess and her company.
[ ] converse with the duo from human village.
[ ] your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the scarlet's.
[ ] Befriend the Tengu reporter and the doggy patrol girl.
[ ] Enjoy talking with the Moriya's. Maybe get to know who is this ku-chan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Select up to four. You can specify the people you want to focus in each camp!
>> No. 20029
Goddamn, Kirin, you've outdone yourself. The Nasu and Takeuchi bit was maybe taking the joke too far, but other than that, I can't stop the bleeding caused by the force of this impacting awesome.

[x] (Whatever the best speech vote is. I can't write them, so I hope someone else can whip something up. I can think of some good conversation-afterwards choices, though...)

[x] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.
(Maybe he can help us find work. We need money bad. Hell, maybe as a hairdresser? There's got to be good money in that in Gensokyo, with how many women there are. And after all, nobody knows fabulous like Roa.)

[x] Your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the Scarlets.
(worst comes to worst, we can ask him if he's interested in contracting out architectural design work from the shrine. Perhaps get Reimu's support by giving her a cut of the profits if she lets us have an office there. Plus, it'd be a good way for her to discreetly keep an eye on the citizens of Gensokyo, and make sure they're not acting weird or building something suspicious. And her laziness will not be interfered with, because it's Roa who's going to be going out and doing the looking about and assessing and surveying and planning and whatnot.)

[x] Talk with Reimu and the Shrine's inhabitants.
(Tell Reimu about our employment plans, if any were successful, and also moar Mima~)

[x] Hang out with the Yakumos.
(Because CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. Also, pendant gettan gaems.)
>> No. 20030
[x] "Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am honored to see such a great number of people here! Seeing as this is a party, I ask that on behalf of the shrine, and on behalf of myself, that you all enjoy yourselves!"
[x] Hang out with the Yakumo's.
[x] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.
[x] Your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the Scarlets.
[x] Enjoy talking with the Moriya's. Maybe get to know who is this ku-chan.

ITT, we cross the streams.

>You will have to make do with the blue kimono Reimu provided.

Heh. Hehe. HEHEHEHEHEHE!
>> No. 20031
[x] "Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am honored to see such a great number of people here! Seeing as this is a party, I ask that on behalf of the shrine, and on behalf of myself, that you all enjoy yourselves!"
[x] Hang out with the Yakumo's.
[x] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.
[x] Your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the Scarlets.
[x] Enjoy talking with the Moriya's. Maybe get to know who is this ku-chan.
>> No. 20032
[X} "Ladies and Gentleman, I love Gensokyo. I love humans. I love oni. I love youkai. I love vampires. I love commoners. I love royalty. I love the living. I love the dead. I love long-distance magicians. I love up-close swordfighters. In the shrines, on the mountains, in the villages, in the forests, in the mansions. I truly love every kind of danmaku that beings may wage here. So, to sum up for all here: I! LOVE! GENSOKYO!"

Because it was either this, or a variant of Charles' "People are not equal" speech from Geass R1.


[ ] Have a chat with the princess and her company.

ReisenReisenReisenReisenReisenReisenReisenReisen


[ ] your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the scarlet's.

Because friends help you move, but good friends help you move BODIES.

[ ] Befriend the Tengu reporter and the doggy patrol girl.

MOEMIZI~~


[ ] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.

Because "THAT'S THE GURREN-DAN WAY!"
>> No. 20033
[x] "Uhhhh.... Welcome! Please enjoy yourselves! Ehh.... On behalf of Reimu, I'd like to personally apologize for the terrible cooking, but we can discuss stomach pumping later. So.... Ah screw it, let's get this party started!"

[x] Go talk to the forest's people.
[x] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.
[x] Get to know the ghost and her bodyguard.
[x] Have a chat with the princess and her company.
>> No. 20034
[x] "Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am honored to see such a great number of people here! Seeing as this is a party, I ask that on behalf of the shrine, and on behalf of myself, that you all enjoy yourselves!"

[x] Hang out with the Yakumo's.

Always a nice group.

[x] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.

Can never go wrong with manliness.

[x] converse with the duo from human village.

ℳℴℯkou~

[x] Your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the Scarlets.

Can't ignore our buddy.
>> No. 20035
[x] Talk with Reimu and the Shrine's inhabitants.
[x] Hang out with the Yakumo's.
[x] Go talk to the forest's people.
[x] Get to know the ghost and her bodyguard.
>> No. 20036
[X] "Uhhhh.... Welcome! Please enjoy yourselves! Ehh.... On behalf of Reimu, I'd like to personally apologize for the terrible cooking, but we can discuss stomach pumping later. So.... Ah screw it, let's get this party started!"

Heh.

[X] Hang out with the Yakumo's.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

[X] Have a chat with the princess and her company.

See if we can get Kaguya to stop giggling long enough to compare conditioners.

[X] your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the scarlet's.

So, Adel's landed himself a Perfect Elegant Wifey? Smooth operator~

[X] Enjoy talking with the Moriya's. Maybe get to know who is this ku-chan.

Naturally, I'd choose this one.
>> No. 20040
File 122587377950.jpg - (175.88KB , 781x829 , proj_BnW.jpg ) [iqdb]
20040
Vote is called. The winning one is Scarlets, Yakumo and Aniki. One pair is draw.

I need some votes to be tiebreaker for Eienteis or Moriyas.
>> No. 20041
>>20040

[x] Eienteis.
>> No. 20042
>>20040
[x] Moriyas
>> No. 20043
[x] Moriyas
>> No. 20045
[x] Eientei
>> No. 20046
[x] Moriyas
>> No. 20047
[x] Moriyas

I really hope Kaguya butts in here, just to deliver more wisecracks.
>> No. 20048
[x] Eientei
>> No. 20049
[x] Moriyas
>> No. 20050
Moriya wins. Too bad, no moe moe bunnygirl and delicious NEET.
Writing as soon as I get out of this hellhole called meeting room.
>> No. 20057
>>20050
Goddammit people.
>> No. 20059
>>20057
sorry. delayed due to pending work.
but tomorrow's saturday. so I'll update more frequent. maybe two or three times. be sure to vote a lot by then!
>> No. 20062
File 122610825623.jpg - (93.55KB , 648x800 , 739cc7fdd7b9f34cff4dd4ba317b9397.jpg ) [iqdb]
20062
>>20059

Where is my god damn Shinki, Kirin?!
>> No. 20063
The update is lost somewhere in vault 101 with the horde of Radroach blocking my way to it. Sorry, but I can't update without some brave warrior to retrieve that for me.

tl;dr: Fallout3. Sue me.
>> No. 20071
File 122633176436.jpg - (468.11KB , 784x689 , 4qoe.jpg ) [iqdb]
20071
[x] Hang out with the Yakumo's.
[x] A manly talk with Aniki would be nice.
[x] Your old friend is waiting. Go talk to Adel and the Scarlets.
[x] Enjoy talking with the Moriya's. Maybe get to know who is this ku-chan.

---------------------------------------------------------


"Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am honored to see such a great number of people here! Seeing as this is a party, I ask that on behalf of the shrine, and on behalf of myself, that you all enjoy yourselves!"


Accompanied by a very long applause, you finished your speech with a bow. Hey, that's not so bad for unprepared speech. Reimu gives you a thumbs-up, but instead of returning it you give her an angry glare instead. I'll get you for this, Reimu.


Well, you are in the party right now. so what you should do is mingle. Get to know various people. It amazes you that almost all the guest are female. Well, it doesn't matter. Good for you anyway. looking around you try to find a target. And there. Aniki is still grilling the barbecue with the awesomepants girl.


"Hey there, Aniki! Enjoy the party so far?" You ask him.
"Not really, my brother. It seems like Reimu only invited me here to do the labor jobs. Grilling BBQ and hauling stuffs."
"Damn, Aniki. I feel bad for letting you do all the work. Let me help." You try to get in, but Aniki pushes you out.
"You are such a kind young man, Roa! but no thanks. It's your party and you should have fun! I'll deal with this myself. And the heat of the magical charcoal can burn my fat like a sauna! Look at my glittering skin covered with manly sweat, Roa! Isn't it beautiful?!"
He flex, showing his muscular body shining with trickled sweat. some of them even drop on the stove and make a fizzing sound. Eww.
"Say, Aniki. Is there any way to get a money around here?"
"You need a money? Oh you. Take this."

He handed you an envelope with money in it. You startled and try to give him back, but he denied and insist that you keep it.
"...I don't really need it. I have my stores, and i don't have money problems since my partnership with NitoCorps are running smoothly." he smiled, like a big brother looking at his boy. "Take it. you need it more than me."
"ANIKIIIIIIIIII~~!!"
You hug Rinnosuke with all your might. If you are a girl you probably fallen in love with him already. The awesomepants girl try to suppress the urges to laugh, but you can see that anyway. Oh, it's kinda rude to walk away without introducing yourself. So...
"Oh, greetings. I'm Roa. nice to meet you." you extended the hand to her, but she decline. Probably that mansweat on your hand that bothers her.
"Hey there. Fujiwara Mokou. Nice to meet you to." She said.
"Nice pants. Where did you get that?"
"Heh. Secrets. I'd share you some if we get to know each other better, maybe."

you exchanged one or two words and leave the two be. You have to pay Aniki back for all he has done for you. You feel very indebted to him. Looking inside the envelope, there's around 20000Y inside. That's a lot of money.


Next target is the Yakumo's. You walk to Ran who is busy trying to get chen to eat the vegetable. You are already prepared, so you caught terrified Chen who is trying to cannonball you as she flee from Ran.

"Ah...! Roa, get Chen!"
"Huh? Get what? Chen?"
And Chen the nimble cat using this opportunity to jump across the party to The princess' group. Ran just shook her head and sigh.

"Bah. She always act like a kid when it come to things like this."
"Well, babysitting even in a party is not that fun either, Ran. Just take it easy." You look around and didn't found the person you want to talk to. "Where's Yukari?"
"On the other side, talking with Eirin." Ran answered.
"Eirin?"
"Lunarian Genius. Famous pharmacist around here. She's also good at other things, which I want to invite her to take a look at your fairy."
"Well, give me a call when the appointment is set, okay?"
"Will do. Ah sheesh... I'll just let her go for today. I will use this chance to relieve my stress from day's work too I guess."
>> No. 20072
File 122633182080.jpg - (315.12KB , 600x800 , bf6b30ff17c60e68b7084b6e3c9d4938.jpg ) [iqdb]
20072
After you left Ran you feel a little bit disappointed. You want to talk about the pendant with Yukari, but seems like she didn't care shit about it. That's Yukari for ya. You give up on any progress about the pendant and head to see your friend, Adel. But too bad. When you arrived at the Scarlet's seat there is only Remilia scarlet sitting alone, drinking red wine. You hope it isn't blood of someone around here. The nightdress girl with purple hat is chatting with the generic witch and blond dollmaster.

"Hello, Roa." She greet you first. "Nice speech there."
"Reimu just pushed me up there unprepared. That's the best I can pull off, miss."
"Ah... drop the formalities! I don't really mind."
You shift around, feeling quite nervous. You expect to see your friend but you are stuck with Remilia instead. You try to find a topic to start a conversation.
"So where's your maid, miss Remilia? I thought she should be by your side all the time?"
"She should have some time for herself. She devoted her time too much for me already." Remilia smiling softly. Probably thinking something. "She's with your friend. Having a nice chat over there."

You look at the direction Remilia pointed. And to your surprise, You found Adel and Sakuya sitting together. They didn't notice anyone and seclude themselves from the world. Aww... if you could have someone like that. You feel glad that your friend who are single for his entire life can finally settle down. With a perfect and elegant maid at that.

"Well, good for him I think...."
"Yeah. I never seen Sakuya become that happy for a long times already."

The air is stale. Fuck. Dealing with noble is not your type. You prefer a person without this kind of high-and-mighty aura. And just when your mind keep thinking about what to talk, a combo breaker just crash into the middle of the table.

"Hey there Remi. Haven't seen you around lately."
"I have nothing to gain my going out in daytime. I have Sakuya for that."

It's Kanako from Moriya shrine. It's kind of strange, really. For Reimu to invite another Shrine maiden from different shrine to her party. But well, here they are. So, whatever. It's not a big deal anyway. Always nice to meet new people.

"So you're Roa huh? Pretty skinny, kinda different from what I've heard." She extend her hand to you, which you take it and shake. it feels kinda tickle. Like you are shaking hand with a lightning.
"So what did you hear about me?"
"Oh, lots. Yukari told me you can kill a dozen of youkai wolf with your bare hands. I don't really expect anything from Yukari though, haha."
You managed to squeeze a dry laugh out. Oh Yukari you silly youkai you.
"Say, Miss Remilia. Miss Kanako." You finally remembered. It's stuck in your mind for some times, and you bet this two might know something about it. "Do you know who is 'Hans'"
"Never know that name." Kanako answered that in a split second. "I'm quite new around this parts, so I don't know much. Your best bet is Keine. You see? That girl with green dress and huge tits. That's her."
"Well, I think I know a little. I've read that from Patchouli's archive once because I'm bored."
"So who is he, or she?" You try to get more information. Finally, someone who are knowledgeable.
"Well, he is a legendary Onmyojin of Human village. He's already dead, though. Ask Patchouli or that Keine she mentioned about. She should know more than me."
"Thanks a lot. I'll do that."

You excuse yourself from the two and set the course for one of the two. Keine is closer, so you chose her. But before you reach the target you have been stopped by a sudden pop-out-of-nowhere Yukari.


"Heya Roa! Drink up! I got this one for you~!"

She hand you a clear liquid with heavy alcohol stench. Eirin is watching you from afar, smirking. So do Yukari. This sounds fishy. Very suspicious. But knowing Yukari, if you didn't drink it... she will get someone to drink it eventually. Or maybe forcing you to drink it. Gah, what the hell... Could you push your luck and let the others take this suspicious shit down the throat, or be heroic and drink that yourself?


You saw the pink-dressed rabbit girl dragging the western-clothing rabbit girl away somewhere.


[ ] Be heroic. Drink.
[ ] Let someone else take the risk. Don't drink.
>> No. 20074
[x] Be heroic. Drink.

Fuck it. LET'S DO THIS!
>> No. 20075
{X} Be heroic. Drink.

What's the worst that could happen~
>> No. 20076
[x] Be heroic. Drink.

LEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
>> No. 20077
[x] Let someone else take the risk. Don't drink.

We just might wake up dead. Besides, we still have priorities here people!
>> No. 20079
[x] Drink a sip, but try to redirect any 'bad things' from that sip into a money loss. Figure out how much you lost from that sip, and then mentally scale it up to the full glass. Compare to getting punched by Suika.
>> No. 20080
[x] Drink a sip, but try to redirect any 'bad things' from that sip into a money loss. Figure out how much you lost from that sip, and then mentally scale it up to the full glass. Compare to getting punched by Suika.
>> No. 20081
>[ ] Use Gold Experience to change your teeth into a substance made of 98% water.

Awesome.jpg

[x] Drink a sip, but try to redirect any 'bad things' from that sip into a money loss. Figure out how much you lost from that sip, and then mentally scale it up to the full glass. Compare to getting punched by Suika.
>> No. 20082
[\!/] Drink a sip, but try to redirect any 'bad things' from that sip into a money loss. Figure out how much you lost from that sip, and then mentally scale it up to the full glass. Compare to getting punched by Suika.
>> No. 20083
[x] Drink a sip, but try to redirect any 'bad things' from that sip into a money loss. Figure out how much you lost from that sip, and then mentally scale it up to the full glass. Compare to getting punched by Suika.
>> No. 20084
[x] Drink a sip, but try to redirect any 'bad things' from that sip into a money loss. Figure out how much you lost from that sip, and then mentally scale it up to the full glass. Compare to getting punched by Suika.

Converting HP damage to GP damage. Only an actuarial legend like Roa is capable of performing such a feat.
>> No. 20085
Called.
Enjoy your next scene.
>> No. 20086
>>20085

hooray!
>> No. 20087
File 122639128120.jpg - (130.65KB , 883x800 , 58f94820fb91744815d019b3210c139b.jpg ) [iqdb]
20087
[x] Drink a sip, but try to redirect any 'bad things' from that sip into a money loss. Figure out how much you lost from that sip, and then mentally scale it up to the full glass. Compare to getting punched by Suika.
------------------------------------------------------------


Even how dangerous it is, you trust in your ability. If they try to put something funny inside, you will direct that to your money loss with your 'Mammonite' power. Thank you, Aniki. your money is really a lifesaver.

You put a hand in your pocket, holding the envelope of money tight. Redirecting any bad things into money loss. And you take a sip. Strange, it taste like water. The Mammonite probably killed the alcohol. You forgot that alcohol is still considered bad for the body. you don't want to lose money over something this minor, so you tone down the power a bit and drink it in one go. It taste like beer. but without that fizzling feeling in your throat.


Well, that's done. You drank it. Yukari is pleased by that fact and is hiding her face with her umbrella. probably doing her devilish giggles again.

"Enjoy the party, Roa~. I'll go have my fun over there, okay~?"


She's acting super suspicious just by saying those words. yukari comes back to Eirin, talk a little and both burst into laughter. Argh, whatever. You killed all the dangerous stuffs inside. And they are gonna be disappointed with that. you don't know me, girls. I'm more capable than you can think of.

Just when you finished that. What you fear become true. You feel hot all over your body. Like there's something awaken inside. It burns your vein, your muscles. It's like you are a giant fireball. And as soon as Yukari see your condition, she reach a hand out from that hideous gap of hers and drag you inside. Sucked you into that horrid darkness. You hate the way she transport people using this thing. It's bad for health.


And when you open your eyes, you are in your room With That rabbit girl and Ran. Their face are both red and looks like they are in pain. Maybe they have been drugged just like you did. You feel a lot better now, even the lingering feeling of heat still inside you, but you didn't feel any pain.


But what bother you is this throbbing, rock-solid manhood of yours.


Shit. Looks like that drug has modified your constituition and focus your life energy into your little soldier boy. You wonder why Yukari wants this kind of effect? But your question has been answered soon enough, as Ran and the bunnygirl pinned you on the ground and start unzipping your pants.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Calm down, Ran! What are you doing?!"
"Sorry, Roa. I've been had." Ran said while panting hard like she just ran for a miles. "Me and Reisen have been drugged by Eirin. Yukari planned this all along...."
Her delicate hands is moving further down and touching your penis. As Reisen finished unzipping your pants, the throbbing dick just sprang out of its sheath like a flickknife. Both of them looks like they are being hypnotized, dazed and can't see anything except your dick.

"Sorry, Mister Roa. But I have to... or else... Master Eirin's drug won't wore off..." She start licking your shaft, slowly. The sensation is unbearable. Her tongue is incredibly soft and warm.
"Yukari and Eirin drugged us with an aphrodisiac...*pant*... I'm sorry, Roa... but...*pant*... this is all because the drugs... not my own will... *pant*... you understand... right?" Ran don't look at your face any more. At least look into person's face while talking, Ran. Not looking at his dick.


Shit. This is getting complicated.


[ ] Moral option 1. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way.
[ ] Moral option 2. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Negotiating your way out of it.
[ ] Let your souls scatter in vivid colors. Everything goes.
>> No. 20089
[x] You can't think right now. The drug is affecting your brain. You drank too much. All you can focus on are the two girls giving you pleasure.
[x] Let your souls scatter in vivid colors. Everything goes.
>> No. 20092
[x] Moral option 1. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way.
>> No. 20093
[x] Moral option 3. Just fucking do it; swear revenge on Yukari & Eirin later.

As they said the drug won't wear off, so you'd be leaving them to suffer.
>> No. 20096
[x] Moral option 1. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way.
>> No. 20097
[\!/] Use that one use command order for Ran given to you by Yukari, and use it to command Ran to molest/raep Yukari, instead.
[\!/] Moralfag Reisen. She is a moralfag, too.
>> No. 20098
>[\!/] Use that one use command order for Ran given to you by Yukari, and use it to command Ran to molest/raep Yukari, instead.

EXCELLENT.

[x] Use that one use command order for Ran given to you by Yukari, and use it to command Ran to molest/raep Yukari, instead.
[x] Moralfag Reisen.
>> No. 20099
[x] Use that one use command order for Ran given to you by Yukari, and use it to command Ran to molest/raep Yukari, instead.
[x] Moralfag Reisen.
>> No. 20100
[x] Moral option 1. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way
>> No. 20101
[x] Use that one use command order for Ran given to you by Yukari, and use it to command Ran to stop Reisen.
[x] Go after Yukari.
>> No. 20102
[z] Moral option 1. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way

Moralan gaems.
>> No. 20103
[x] Moral option 1. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way
>> No. 20104
[x] Feels good man.

Faggots, the lot of you.
>> No. 20105
It wasn't until you left the room and felt around your pockets did you realize that your wallet had already absorbed the negative consequences of any possible sexual forays.

Now you find yourself wandering the halls in the middle of the night, flat broke, with a raging hard-on and a terrible hangover, unable even to sleep due to the two women (noisily) entertaining themselves in your bedroom.

You don't feel any better.
>> No. 20107
[x] Moral option 1. Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way
>> No. 20108
[x] Let your souls scatter in vivid colors. Everything goes.
>> No. 20109
I suspect this is less moralfaggotry and more the expectation that somebody will walk in on them, as has already happened (a few times). Likely this time it would be Star, since she disappeared early and is the most likely to be immediately concerned at Roa's sudden absence.
>> No. 20112
[x] Use that one use command order for Ran given to you by Yukari, and use it to command Ran to stop Reisen.
[x] Go after Yukari for answers.

...or whichever interpretation of this will work better for us.
>> No. 20113
[X] Use that one use command order for Ran given to you by Yukari, and use it to command Ran to molest/raep Yukari, instead.
[X] Moralfag Reisen.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>> No. 20115
[ ] Let your souls scatter in vivid colors. Everything goes.

What the hell is wrong with all of you?
>> No. 20116
File 122647618173.jpg - (261.94KB , 412x549 , 1byk.jpg ) [iqdb]
20116
Heh. I'm so amazed, Anonymous. You just decline a chance for free sex. That's a very hard task for a man.
But... hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh...


Vote is called. Hardway Moralfag wins.
Think on the bright side, at least you didn't use the command card!
>> No. 20117
FUCK.

JUST. PLAIN. FUCK.
>> No. 20118
You sad, sorry sons of bitches.
>> No. 20119
>>20116

No, Kirin.

Roa only liek sexings he has to work for.
>> No. 20120
>>20119

There's also the whole Mima route thing.
>> No. 20121
>>20120

But think of all the apologetic guiltsex we could have had! Confessing our sins to Mima and crying like a bitch while doing it. She'll understand; after all, she's cheating on us with a dead man, I just know it!
>> No. 20122
>>20121

Eh, I guess I'm just a traditional fag who thinks that sex on a locked route should be reserved for the locked person.
>> No. 20123
>>20119
>>20120
>>20122
All pretty much sum up my feelings. It's not moralfag, Kirin, so much as that we really like our Mima and think maybe cheating on her --whether we're being forced to or not-- is maybe not so cool.

This is a worse "HA HA FUCKING READERS, THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO DO WHAT SEEMS SMARTER" than the Land Shark end.
>> No. 20124
>>20122

Brother! Welcome. Welcome to the family.
>> No. 20125
>>20122
>>20124
>>20123

The club just keeps getting bigger. Groovy.
>> No. 20127
Ehh. No biggie. It's nothing major. I just choose to advance the plot using alternate method, which is not what I've planned. I take you Anon too lightly, it seems. And...uh... look at those comments really make me sure of one thing... I will test your will and resolve again real soon.

Also I love random mindfuckery. So maybe my hehhehheh means nothing.
maybe.

Next scene will take a while. I need to get in the mood to write that one.
>> No. 20128
Roa is going to have to suppress himself in Mima's ass.

Oh, the irony.
>> No. 20129
>I need to get in the mood to write that one.

Oh Jesus.
>> No. 20130
>>20127
>Also I love random mindfuckery. So maybe my hehhehheh means nothing.
>maybe.
This statement is perfect in so many ways.
>> No. 20132
[x] update
>> No. 20135
>>20132
[X] Tomorrow, man.
>> No. 20139
Update coming right up.
>> No. 20140
>>20139

I'm already cringing.
>> No. 20141
File 122681709845.jpg - (425.90KB , 1000x750 , 4t4i.jpg ) [iqdb]
20141
[x] Trying to stop all this madness at once. Do it the hard way
-------------------------------------------------------------------


This is absolutely wrong. The girl doesn't want it, but being forced to do so. This is not what you want. At all. Both of them are a beauty, no doubt. But to have a forced, unwilling sex is equal to rape. And you don't want to do that to anyone even if you want to. As Ran and Reisen trying to eat your rod, you gather your willpower and push them away.

"Stop it, Ran! Reisen! We shouldn't do this!"
But they won't listen a thing and trying to pin you down again. You now realize that you can't reason with this two anymore. The power of the drug is terrifying. And to think that a maker of this drug is a genius from the moon diminishes your hope of trying to help them.

Shaking them off again, you run towards the door. But when you open the sliding door, what awaits you is not the Hakurei shrine, but the purple void that contains million of eyes, staring at you with its deadly glare. What the hell?


"You are being naughty, Roa."


You turn around to see the source of the voice, and being grabbed in the face by Yukari. You suddenly can't move. Your limbs is like being restraint by invisible force. you can't even move an inch of your body except your eyes. Yukari gave you a light push, and you fall back on the floor, Arms and leg spreads wide.

"Haah... never thought you will choose to run away from two sexy girl trying to give you a head. I'm surprised, Roa. Human male is not like what I've expected. Good thing I decided to gap the whole room out just for precaution."

Another person stepped into the room, it's a lunarian genius pharmacist, Eirin.

"No use hiding then. We can watch from the front row seat now."
"Isn't it exciting? To see your drug is really effective like this."
"That's not the point, Yukari." Eirin gesture the rabbit girl. "Udonge. Skip the foreplay. Go for the main course."
"Ehh~ That's cheating!" Yukari pout.

Reisen, or Udonge, doesn't really listening to her master's order. But she do that anyway. Undressing her germent and let her gorgeous pair of tits popping out from that small shirt. She try to get on top of you. But she can't finished that. Ran stopped her with a deep kiss.

"Alright! Great going Ran!" Yukari give a cheer to her Shikigami.
"This can't be a fair competition then! You keep messing with the flow like this!" Eirin protest.
"Then let's do a rock-paper-scissor! Who wins goes first, okay?"
But as the two are busy deciding orders, Reisen already get to it.


She slowly lowered herself on you, shuddering as you entered her. Slowly, from the tip to the base. her warmth spreads through your body as she take you in whole. She suddenly tighten up as you hit the base and collapse on you, pressing that soft mound on your bare chest with dazed expression. looks like she just cum by having you entered her. The sensation is unbearable, but you can't move. Not too long until she started rocking her hips up and down, enjoying your rock-hard dick. Her face shown ultimate bliss as she moved, savor every moment of it. Ran is taking an approach too by focusing on where you connected and lick it. This act alone make Reisen shiver. She try to go on, but to no avail. The girl collapsed once again on your chest. Eyes unfocused and drooling. Cumming consecutively can make her fainted from ecstasy.


But despite making Reisen reach heaven two times in a row, You didn't.


Reisen pull out and lying on the floor, exhausted. Then Ran take over. She forcefully stab the rod inside her, probably can't wait anymore. She jumped up and down, violently ramming her hips to make your member grind into her and hit her deepest part. Her panting and occasionally moaning sends the heat down your spine. Her bouncing chest and the erect nipples is alluring. It wants your attention. You grab the bounty and enjoy fondling it. Ran yelp a little when you pinch her nipples, and response by squeezing your member. You feel the pulse going up your dick. it gets stronger and stronger, like a canal waiting to break. Ran caught that signal and whisper to your ears.

"Go ahead...*haah*... I don't... mind...*haah*... if it's you..."

This words alone make you lose it. You gather your strength and plunge deep inside Ran's pussy, pouring everything you got inside her. Ran trying to scream, but she close her mouth and hold it. Her whole body shudders as your seed shoots inside her. She lift herself up, and you can see the white cum dripping down from her thigh. The view is spectacular. Ran's body is glittering with sweat and her fluffy tail is wriggling behind, probably indicate her joy. A tail can't lie, huh?


"Is... is that it? You're fine now?" Huh? since when you can move and talk? never mind that.

But Reisen is waiting. As Ran finished her task, Reisen comes on top of you again.


"Don't be kidding, Roa." Eirin is amused by your comment. "My drugs last longer than just two or three time orgasm. They will do it at least three time per person. Enjoy yourself~"


Your sense faded away just when you heard the combined laughter of the two person, an evil genius and an evil youkai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To be continued. And.. H-scene ends here.)
>> No. 20142
HOT DAMN, THE ANONS STILL GOT THEIR H-SCENE.
>> No. 20143
File 12268202383.jpg - (128.46KB , 450x775 , 1226810187773.jpg ) [iqdb]
20143
>>20141

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Still no Shinki?! I want my Deus-ex Shinki dammit.
>> No. 20146
Next part will take a while. I can't write at work now because shit is busy. Will try to squeeze some out when I get home.
>> No. 20149
File 12269406165.jpg - (91.17KB , 1024x768 , HouseFire.jpg ) [iqdb]
20149
(Continue)
-----------------------------------------------------------------


The morning light pierces your eyes. It works better than your alarm clock at your dormitory, because it's not just annoying you enough to wake you up, but it makes your eyes hurt too. As you try to cover your eyes with your right hand, you notice that it's stuck under something. You avert your eyes from the blinding light and find out that on your right side, it's snoring Suika. You try your left... yeah. Also stuck. Star is sleeping and using your arm as a pillow. How you came to be sandwiched by Suika and Star is not in your memory. Well, let's solve the problems one by one.


The first question, 'Where is Ran, Reisen and the two evil ones?' is answered when you found the note on the table. It's written with beautiful and easy-to-read handwriting. There's a small packet too. You unwrap it and find three... beans?

'Sorry for troubling you. We had an argument about who has the best servant. I don't know how but it ended up with that competition to see who can satisfy you the most. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. And for the trouble you have gone through, I leave you Senzu beans. They can rejuvenate your strength back to full health in a second. Use them wisely!

P.S. In the end we still can't decide who wins. But personally I think Udonge deserves a prize for her endurance!

Love,
Eirin.'



You let out a long sigh and stuff the Senzu beans into your pocket. What a pain in the ass.

Next question, the guest? As you put on your Kimono and walk outside, everything is back to normal. Reimu is sweeping the shrine's ground idly, clearing the aftermath from yesterday. That's very quick. When you and your friend were drinking at your room, it would stay like that for at least two days.


"'sup, Roa? Where were you last night?" Reimu asks you with her usual tone.
"Well... uh... In my room, I guess."
"Oh. That's why your room is locked. But I don't remember putting a lock in there..."

As you enjoy chatting with Reimu, someone taps your shoulder. And to your surprise, it's the goddess of daydreaming I-no. She's not in her usual short kimono, but instead a long, black one. She's hovering about one foot above the ground, looking down on you with her red eyes. Those eyes are mesmerising. It's as if you are being drawn into those endless voids of crimson.


"Thanks for all your hard work, Roa. Your effort really helps me return to my strength sooner than I expected. A ninetails and moon rabbit, both at once. I've got plenty of mana thanks to that!"
"Oh, it's my pleasure." You are also happy that finally I-no can be free from being bound inside you.
"Roa. Who's this?!" Reimu steps back. With a swift movement, she spins a persuasion needle to ready. Whoa whoa whoa, calm down Reimu!
"She's not a dangerous person! She's I-no, a goddess of daydreaming!"

"Sorry. But I'm not using that name anymore." I-no smirks. "...And nice intuition there, Miko of Hakurei. For I am VERY, VERY DANGEROUS."


I-no raises her hands. And suddenly, the Hakurei shrine is surrounded by the villagers from human village. Their eyes are red. As if someone, or something is controlling them. Some part of the shrine is on fire, and more torches are being thrown to add more effect. Soon, Hakurei shrine will burn to the ground.


"I am Sinner. And I come to claim my throne once more."


[ ] TALK
[ ] RUN
[ ] FIGHT
[ ] HELP KIDS
[ ] HELP MIMA

--------------------------------------------------------
Spelling checks by HY.
>> No. 20150
[x] TALK
[x] HELP KIDS
[x] HELP MIMA

What happened, I-no? You used to be cool.
>> No. 20152
[x] HELP KIDS
[x] HELP MIMA

What.
>> No. 20153
I was kinda wondering what would've happened if we poured our drink into a punch bowl when no one was looking.
>> No. 20154
[x] HELP KIDS
[x] HELP MIMA

I have an idea, But it requires use of Foreign trickery. Do we still have it?
>> No. 20155
[x] HELP KIDS
[x] HELP MIMA
>> No. 20156
[x] Wake the fuck up, Roa.
>> No. 20157
[x] Wake the fuck up, Roa.

This can't be real! It's not possible!
>> No. 20159
[x] HELP KIDS
[x] HELP MIMA
while attempting to
[x] Wake the fuck up or snap the fuck out of it, Roa.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>> No. 20161
File 122697397839.png - (431.63KB , 320x600 , 1224546272849.png ) [iqdb]
20161
[\!/] Wake the fuck up, Roa.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!
>> No. 20162
File 122697804376.jpg - (18.49KB , 480x360 , freakazoid before nose surgery.jpg ) [iqdb]
20162
[ ] HELP TOM
[ ] HELP DICK
[ ] HELP LARRY


[x] HELP MIMA
>> No. 20163
>>20149
[X] TALK - "What happened, I-no? You used to be cool."
[X] OFFENSIVE STANCE
[X] TASUKETE MIMA-SAMA

What a tweest!

>>20162
That's an awful lot of win for one little post.
>> No. 20164
File 122702411295.jpg - (19.77KB , 380x159 , 7mins.jpg ) [iqdb]
20164
>> No. 20166
[X] Do nothing.

Lol.
>> No. 20169
File 122716910326.jpg - (60.79KB , 531x354 , angrymainyu.jpg ) [iqdb]
20169
[X] Save people
----------------------------------------------------


What is this? It's... too sudden. Too fast to process it into your confused brain. Suddenly I-no is "Sinner". What is this Sinner thing anyway? Is it some sort of title? To claim the throne once more? What the hell is all this bullshit? Who? What? When? Where? Why? Your head is full of unanswered questions.


"What happened, I-no? You used to be cool."
"Hey, isn't it obvious? I'm just doing what most villains do." She shrugs. "I'm using you."
"So all the things you told me... they were all lies?"
"Yes, of course they were lies. You want to know the truth?"
You don't answer.
"Guess I could tell you a part of it. Think of it as a payment for your services..."

The horde of villagers starts to circle around you. They look like an angry mob on high. The torches, pitchforks and hand axes are ready in their hands. This is going to get ugly.


But Reimu does not wait. She throws a persuasion needle at I-no when she saw a glimpse of carelessness in opponent's movement. I-no is not agile enough to dodge it and is hit in the shoulder. Instead of red liquid the thing oozed out from the wound is a misty trail of dark fog. The Sinner flinches, but she regains her composure and faces the charging Reimu with a twisted smile.

"GET THE OTHERS!" Reimu barks as she throws another volley of needles and amulets at I-no. The two are battling and the surrounding villagers charge at Reimu roaring ineligible sound. And you are stuck in the middle of it all.

You wouldn't stand a chance fighting those two in combat. But at least there is something you can do. You break away from them and run at full speed at the burning shrine. Unfortunately, a couple of angry villagers are blocking your way. A farmer dives at you with a pitchfork, but you are faster. With one nicely-positioned right punch, you send the man spinning midair. Another angry housewife coming in with a cleaver. Her slash doesn't connect, and you put her down with a strong clothesline. Without them the path is now clear. You rush into the burning Hakurei shrine and meet Mima in the kitchen. She is trying to chant some spell. Surrounding Mima there are three barrel of water opened, and their surface is now starting to move.


A series of explosions can be heard outside.


[ ] Mima is in the middle of something. Don't bother her. Go get the kids!
[ ] Her safety comes first. Get her out now!
>> No. 20170
[X] Mima is in the middle of something. Don't bother her. Go get the kids!

She know what she doing. For great j*is shot*
>> No. 20171
{X} Mima is in the middle of something. Don't bother her. Go get the kids!
>> No. 20173
[x] Mima is in the middle of something. Don't bother her. Go get the kids!
>> No. 20174
>Bitch is gonna be pissed.

She'll be extorting donations out of all those villagers when this is all over.
>> No. 20175
>>20174
We can remind her that we paid for her party with the money she stole.
>> No. 20176
[x] Go get the kids then come back and save Mima. Who cares what she's up to, take her by the hand and run like hell!
>> No. 20177
>>20176
[x] Go get the kids then come back and save Mima. Who cares what she's up to, take her by the hand and run like hell!

Maybe. Or instead help save the shrine?

Also, what "kids"?
>> No. 20178
>Maybe. Or instead help save the shrine?

We can't risk anything happening to Mima, even if she is trying to save it.

>Also, what "kids"?

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 20179
[x] Mima is in the middle of something. Don't bother her. Go get the kids!

She's a ghost you idiots.
>> No. 20180
>>20179

That doesn't mean shit.
>> No. 20181
>>20180

It's shit.
>> No. 20182
Fact is, she's still tangible to some extent. I don't think it is a good idea to risk it when a burning plank could fall on her, or Sinner decides to let off another burst of magic and incinerate the shrine while she's still in it. Either way, the damages to the shrine are most likely going to be pretty bad, so rebuilding it would be much easier than fixing it.
>> No. 20184
called. writing sometimes later.
>> No. 20196
Updates?
>> No. 20197
>>20196
Waiting for proofreaders. It's already finished.
>> No. 20199
File 122754231243.jpg - (82.33KB , 850x850 , sample-a14503d962e0ddf890ecfb328e58d328.jpg ) [iqdb]
20199
[] Mima is in the middle of something. Don't bother her. Go get the kids!
----------------------------------------------------


She will be fine. A shrine on fire cannot harm ghost, you know that much. The only thing you know that lethal to a ghost is some magic, talisman, or the vacuum cleaner thingy those ghostbusters used. You decide to leave her be and head down the hallway. The last place you saw those two is in your own room, so that's the first destination.


They are there, but it doesn't look good.


Suika has a big pile of blazing debris over her body and is completely buried under it. Star is still unharmed, but she is in a state of panic and can't do anything but shake and stare blankly at the place where Suika was a minute ago.

Without delay, you jump in and snag Star into your arms. Another hand grabs your gear and swings it onto your shoulder. Good thing you keep it in check yesterday morning. Star is trying to tell you something, but all she can do is move her mouth up and down. There's still no voice escape from her lips.

Next problem is Suika. She's trapped under a huge, blazing pile of wood. How you can move that pile out of the way is not in your head right now. But trying to think more can put Suika's life at stake. So you tear the upper part of your kimono and wrap it over both your hands. Reimu is gonna be pissed about how you seem to eat up her set of clothes every single day, but no time for that! Saving Suika is top priority now!

You start with the biggest piece of wood first. As you use your hands to lift the smoldering wood, you feel the heat is getting to your hands. It's like back when your leg accidentally touched the exhaust pipe of Adel's bike. It's as if your meat is being grilled alive. That feeling is what you are experiencing right now. You grit your teeth, ignoring the pain and toss it aside. The second one is not heavy, but your hands are taking a lot of damage even with the clothes. The second one is off. And when you reach for the third, you finally realize what makes your hand so hot in the first place. Your hands are burning. Literally burning. The protecting clothes caught fire and is burning.

"SHIT!" You yell out as you throw the burning clothes out of your hand. Now both of your hands are messed up and hurt like hell. But Suika is still under that pile! No time to be concerned about your own health right now!

You use your arm to push Star to lie down on the ground, not using your hands because they're hurt. Inhale too much smoke, and you could all be out any minute. You have to find non-flammable object around... and yeah. It's with you all the time.

Wearing your shoes as a glove, you shove the debris out one by one. And just before you clear up enough space to pull Suika out, there's an explosion and everything goes haywire. You open up your eyes and found out that in the midst of chaos you managed to grab Star and cover her with your body. But more to your dismay, Suika stuck inside another batch of fallen wood again.


"Oh god no! SUIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !" You helplessly scream. You don't know how to help her with all the shrine burning and going to collapse on your head any seconds.
"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !"

The pile of debris scatters across the room and Suika jumps out of it. Except for some burned patch on her dress and some strands of crinkled hair, Suika comes out unscathed.

"Why are you so cruel, Roa!" She pout, staying oblivious to her surroundings. "I just woke up a little late and you try to cook me alive?!"
"No time for this Suika! The shrine is on fire! I can't explain right now but we have to get outta here! And FAST!"
"Wha--- huh? WHAT? Oh hey! It's really on fire! Did Reimu mess up the breakfast or something?"
Whether Suika trying to crack a joke or she did really think like that, it's still not the right time for this. Grabbing both of the girls by the waist, you dart out of your room. And just two or three seconds after that, the room is no more. The roof caves in and wrecks the room to pieces. You shudder... if you had been there when that happened, it'd have been a complete 'game over' for your frail human body.


As you hurry outside, the rain is falling. Probably Mima did that. There is a small cloud over Hakurei shrine, producing the gentle rain all over the place. The fires are being extinguished by this magical rain, but still aren't dying down completely. Well, the burning shrine problem has been solved. Now you are worried about Mima and Reimu.

You put the kids on the lowest branch of a nearby tree.
"Suika. Star. Stay here. Don't go anywhere until I come and get you."
"What's happening?! I woke up and suddenly the shrine---!" Suika starts asking you questions, but you stop her by putting a finger on her lips.
"Not right now, Suika. Take care of Star while I am away."
"O...okay."


As you heading toward the shrine's ground, you find the body of those villagers scattered around. Some of them just out cold by having a concussion on their head, but some nearby are brutally mutilated. You know completely which one is being targeted by Reimu or I-no.


"REIMU!" You shout. Some of the remaining villagers turn their gaze to you. But no. They aren't advancing. They don't come and stab you with their pitchfork. They have another matter at hands.


At the center, Reimu stands unchallenged with Mima under her feet, seals pasted all over her body. The Hakurei miko is not wearing her usual red armpit-revealing dress anymore. Now, that suit turned all black. Her eyes become red like all those villagers around her. They are cheering. Screaming in an incoherent language. Raising their weapons up high. I-no, or Sinner, slowly descends down to the black Miko.


"That was superb! Extraordinary, my Reimu! As expected from the great protector of Hakurei border! I'm happy that all my efforts are not in vain after I witness your power!"
She slowly embrace Reimu from behind and kiss her neck. Reimu doesn't move one bit. She still fixed her icy glare on Mima under her feet.
"Ahh~! The fruits of my labor! For centuries I have plotted just to enter Gensokyo again, and suddenly here I am by pure luck! All I need is some wits, and Roa acts just as I wanted him to! Now I am free and I have the great Hakurei miko as my right hand! What a twist of fate, Yukari! Twist of fate!"

"Stop all this madness at once I-no!.... no, Sinner!"
You have your notes ready. Your coins in hand. Your mind focused. Whatever happens, you need to get those two out of her grasp. But as you ready to throw your first coin attack, Reimu pierces your shoulder with her red spike. You stare in shock as you see the blood gushing out of your wounds as if in slow motion. The impact stikes you numb. You smash into the charred walls and they crumble upon the clash.

"Aw, sheesh... Reimu! I told you he is my important person!" Sinner scold her newly obtained vassal."Don't just shoot him out of the blue like that!"
She moves her finger a bit, and you are lifted out of that pile of black charcoal.

"Oh, Poor Roa. I pity you. You think I would lose to your petty power originated from I, myself?? Either you are too brave or you are too stupid." She snickers. "But I don't realy hate that. In fact, that's what makes you interesting, Roa."

She set you on the ground beside Mima.

"As you are my most precious friend and helping hands, sharing the time of hardship and joy together, how about I give you a position as my left hand?" I-no extends her hand to you. Her eyes are like back when you met her in your dreams, playful and whimsically smiling, like a teenager's.


"I will be happy to have you by my side, Roa." She said that with her usual beaming smile. "Let us rule Gensokyo together. You and I."


[ ] Write-ins only.
>> No. 20200
ITS TIME TO LIVE UP TO MY FAMILY NAME AND FACE FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES!

[X]"Yes, I accept your Rule o, mighty sinner."
[X]Grab her hand, Use appraisal,
[X]「Accountacy sign」 Banking on luck.
...{X}Effect: Convert power to Money.

[X]If successful, Flick your hair and say "Thanks for the donation."
>> No. 20201
[x] Use all mony to buy advice from God
>> No. 20203
File 122755525447.jpg - (15.00KB , 250x188 , gaaraattack.jpg ) [iqdb]
20203
Wait, how much cash do we have on us right now?

[x] "Yes, of course". As you grab her hand, use enough cash to make a force powerful enough to rip off her arm.
[x] As she recoils, use a bank note large enough to produce a mass of coins to bury her alive.
[x] 「Ninja Sign」 Coin Burial - Turning the mountain of coins into a force large enough to be a bomb.
>> No. 20204
>>20203

ಠ_ృ 0/10
>> No. 20205
>>20203

You know, the key with trolling is supposed to be subtlety. Try something that would at least be be within the range of believability next time, like Bleach.
>> No. 20206
>like Bleach.

Nice example.
>> No. 20207
>>20206

I've never seen someone not fall for it.
>> No. 20210
>>20207

If you're serious, I'm taking a jump off of the nearest bridge after cutting my wrists repeatedly and drinking various liquids underneath my kitchen sink.
>> No. 20211
[x] If you can, use enough coin power to get your hands at least partially unfucked just to the point where you can still use them and feel things with them, if the damage is bad enough to necessitate this. Use the time spent doing it to appear to be considering I-no's offer.
[x] Lift your hand, hesitatingly, up to I-no's...
[x] ...then grab her wrist firmly, and headbutt her as you yank her down. Hard. (Remember, strike with the top part of your forehead; it's stronger and less painful for you.)
[x] Use 2000¥ to enhance this already-painful blow. It's slightly more than 2/3 of the power of Suika's punch-- and that was when she was angry.
[x] Whip the severely-fucked-for-the-moment I-no around and send her crashing into Reimu.
[x] This precious time you've bought must be used wisely: Acquire some badly needed reinforcements.
- First, and quickest, call out for Suika, loudly. The situation is worse than you'd thought, and there's no shame in asking for a girl's help: She's plenty tough, probably enough to take on Reimu.
- Second, rip as many of the seals off Mima as you can. She will be a huge help in dealing with another magic-oriented person like I-no.

[x] Palm a few seals to slap on Reimu if you get the chance. They might just cut down on I-no's influence over her.
[x] Explain to Suika that Reimu's under I-no's control/hypnosis, and to fight her but (obviously) don't kill her.
[x] Tell Star to run for it, and stay away from Reimu and I-no.

Behold the price of your arrogance, I-no.
>> No. 20212
[x] If you can, use enough coin power to get your hands at least partially unfucked just to the point where you can still use them and feel things with them, if the damage is bad enough to necessitate this. Use the time spent doing it to appear to be considering I-no's offer.
[x] Lift your hand, hesitatingly, up to I-no's...
[x] ...then grab her wrist firmly, and headbutt her as you yank her down. Hard. (Remember, strike with the top part of your forehead; it's stronger and less painful for you.)
[x] Use 2000¥ to enhance this already-painful blow. It's slightly more than 2/3 of the power of Suika's punch-- and that was when she was angry.
[x] Whip the severely-fucked-for-the-moment I-no around and send her crashing into Reimu.
[x] This precious time you've bought must be used wisely: Acquire some badly needed reinforcements.
- First, and quickest, call out for Suika, loudly. The situation is worse than you'd thought, and there's no shame in asking for a girl's help: She's plenty tough, probably enough to take on Reimu.
- Second, rip as many of the seals off Mima as you can. She will be a huge help in dealing with another magic-oriented person like I-no.

[x] Palm a few seals to slap on Reimu if you get the chance. They might just cut down on I-no's influence over her.
[x] Explain to Suika that Reimu's under I-no's control/hypnosis, and to fight her but (obviously) don't kill her.
[x] Tell Star to run for it, and stay away from Reimu and I-no.
>> No. 20213
>>20212>>20211

[\!/] Long fucking plan.

In during Kirin messes it up, like the Chen scenario.
>> No. 20214
>>20213

That was only messed up because Kirin took it literally instead of comically.
>> No. 20215
[X] >>20211
[X] If there's time, see if you can work in "Behold the price of your arrogance" just after the headbutt. A good, punny quip always helps in these situations.
>> No. 20217
File 122759629985.jpg - (29.99KB , 400x300 , 02l.jpg ) [iqdb]
20217
Looks like we have obvious winning choice here.
Writing as soon as I can.

Have a moe moe doggirl while you wait.
>> No. 20218
>>20217
D'awww, puppy~
>> No. 20220
[x] Sidestory involving I-no raep
>> No. 20221
>>20220
...Of? Or by?

Do want futa Mima getting revenge on I-no.
>> No. 20225
File 122779508012.jpg - (71.45KB , 480x350 , 3chp.jpg ) [iqdb]
20225
Sorry, fellas. Work keeps me busy all the time. It's getting better now, but not yet. Please wait a little bit more.
tl;dr: Writing tomorrow. Brace for impact.
>> No. 20227
Updates?
>> No. 20231
File 122796909533.jpg - (31.18KB , 350x520 , platoon.jpg ) [iqdb]
20231
[X] That long plan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your mind races. This is a chance to strike back. A chance to help Mima, Reimu and everyone. There's one chance, and it's have to be now. You can think of one single plan... it's kind of longshot plan and depends on lots of speculations, but it's the only thing you can think of now.

You try Mammonite on the wounds on your hands. Nothing happened. And the money is not decreasing. Now you sure that your power is not applicable when the damage has already occured. Too bad.

You lift up your hand, hisitatingly, up to I-no's. As if you are afraid of her but interested in the offer. Yes, this is all an act. You don't plan to join her in her legacy anyway. All you want is just one moment of carelessness. And there she goes. She eagerly take your hand and pull you up. Here's the chance!

You yank her down with all your might, slamming your diamond head into her face. You don't forget to use your forehead to hit her nose, because it's harder and it's less painful for you. Now you goes for a combo.

As your forehead contact, you clench your fist with two 1000Y notes inside. It's slightly more than 2/3 of the power of Suika's punch, and that one proves to be extremely lethal. With this, you just created the headbutt that can kill a person like I-no in one hit. Your hand glows with awesome power as your head crash into her face and splash the sparkling golden dust around. I-no is knocked up high into the sky. Wait, what? You are still hodling her hand, so what in the...?!


I-no's arm is still in your hand, but only the arm. It's detached from her body. The joint is something mist-like. A thick, dark mist. It trails from her shoulder to the detached arm.


While you are still astonishing with the unexpected changes in the plan, Reimu takes initiative. She catch I-no midair and dash at you. You doesn't have a chance to even guard the incoming attacks because just when you see her coming, Her foot is on your face. I-no's detached arm slipped from your grasp and in the next second it fires a fist into your eye socket. Reimu catch the arm and throw it at you with unbelievable accuracy. The rest is just a blur. You can't even cry for help as the flurry of fists and kicks being delivered at you as if you are a punching bag.


In the end, you are hanging above the ground, helplessly. Beaten up by a girl. By a corrupted Reimu Hakurei, Protector of Hakurei border. The girl who you just had a drink with the day before yesterday. The girl who used to be your friend.


But now, she is not. Not anymore.


"Aw aw aw... Roa... Ouch..." I-no lift herself up from the ground. "How could you do this to me? And I thought we were friends! Aw...sheesh! Now I got a serious nosebleed!"
She slowly walk to Reimu who still lifting you with only one arm. With a motion of her hand, Reimu release you and let you fall on the ground with a thud.
"You are as interesting as ever, Roa. Now I want you as my vassal even more. A tamed beast is nothing more than a pet. I want a tiger, not a yellow-striped cat."
She slowly levitate. The villagers are heading off to the village, completely ignoring you and Mima. Reimu follow her master, still keeping her eyes fixed on you.

"Too bad I have an urgent matter to attend to. See you later, my Roa. I hope you changed your mind the next time we meet." She bows. "...Until next time."

She left with her minions. Leaving the burned shrine behind. You want to move. You want to scream. You want to help Mima. But you can't. You can't even move a finger. Only your mind is functioning right now. And it screams "Pain" over and over in your head.


Suika, who are apparently too curious to stay hidden, comes out and help you up.

"What the---! Roa! What happened! Why is the Shrine burning? Why there is a villager's body scattered all around?" She shook you left and right like a WII joystick. "And where is Reimu, Roa! She supposed to prevent this from happening, right?"
Suika's shaken voice pains you. You can't do a thing to prevent this from happening. It's just too fast. Too sudden. But still, one thing is clear.


I-no is a threat to Gensokyo and its peace.


"S...Sui...ka..." You squeeze a word out of your bloodied mouth.
"What, Roa? What do you want me to do?"
"Take... take me to...."


[ ] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.
[ ] Aniki. You need supplies and weapons.
[ ] Scarlet mansion. Remilia can help you.
[ ] Village. Need to check if everyone are already corrupted or not. Get the help along the way.
[ ] (specify target and reason.)
>> No. 20232
{X} Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.
>> No. 20233
>You are still hodling her hand
Holding.
I hate typos fairy.
>> No. 20234
[ ] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.

If anyone is qualified to help, Yukari would be
>> No. 20235
[X] Scarlet mansion. Remilia can help you.

Roa: Remi, I need your help, a bitch is trying to conquer all Gensokyo.

Remi: sorry Roa, but im busy with the renovation and all, find someone else!

Roa: But.....FUCK!

Remi: *Sigh* ok, I get it. Take this, is the basement's key.

Roa: Is there somekind of FABULOUS weapon capable of killing I-no down there?

Remi: Weapon? ...Well I guess you can call *HER* that way. Just tell her there some *toys* outside who want to *play* with her, that should do the trick.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!! (Flandre Vs I-no anyone?)
>> No. 20236
[x] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.

And rape.
>> No. 20237
I was totally expecting a BAD END when we shattered our own skull with the force instead.
>> No. 20238
[ ] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.
[ ] "And drag me over to Mima so I can rip off those things binding her. You'll have to guide my hand for it."

We can't just leave Mima behind.
>> No. 20239
[x] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.
[x] "And drag me over to Mima so I can rip off those things binding her. You'll have to guide my hand for it."
>> No. 20240
[X] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.
[X] "And drag me over to Mima so I can rip off those things binding her. You'll have to guide my hand for it."

>>20221
Noted.
>> No. 20241
[x] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.
[x] "And drag me over to Mima so I can rip off those things binding her. You'll have to guide my hand for it."
>> No. 20242
[x] Aniki. You need supplies and weapons.
[x] "And drag me over to Mima so I can rip off those things binding her. You'll have to guide my hand for it."

Yukari's gonna be pissed.
>> No. 20243
Looks like I'm too hasty with the post. I found several grammatical errors in the update. Some are very stupid mistakes. Gah.
>> No. 20248
File 122812413710.jpg - (140.98KB , 500x375 , 2763632600_eae33c6af7.jpg ) [iqdb]
20248
[X] Mayohiga. Yukari need to know this as soon as possible. And also medical attention.
[X] "And drag me over to Mima so I can rip off those things binding her. You'll have to guide my hand for it."

------------------------------------------------------------


"...Take me to...Mayohiga..." You say that out.

"Mayohiga? Why?"
"Yukari.... she need to know this...." It's hard, but you managed to push yourself up from the ground. It hurts, dammit. "And... guide me to Mima... I need to... get that talisman out..."
"I'll do that!" Suika dash to Mima and try to rip the seal out. but as her hand touch the seal, there's a spark coming out.
"Kya!"
"As I thought... You are an... oni... you can't do that...*cough*"
in your hand, there's blood. you are pretty messed up more than you think.

Slowly but steady, you rip the seal out one by one. Not too long until Mima can get out of the rest herself. But even so, she is still very weak. She turned into flying ball of blue flame, probably the ghost's way to conserve energy.

Star catches up with your group, and Suika carry you to Mayohiga. It's strange, though. You never recall Suika going to Mayohiga before. Maybe it's star doing the navigator. You don't register any scenery around nor the feeling of the cold wind touching your face. In fact, everything's growing dim.


You arrived at Yukari's house. Suika leave you at the front door and dash inside. Ten seconds later, she comes back. And... oh no, it's that troubled face again.


"Roa! There's no one inside!"


[ ] Search the entire house. There must be someone here!
[ ] It's no use. Go somewhere else. <specify>
[ ] <item>
>> No. 20249
[X] Search the entire house. There must be someone here, or at least some sign of what happened to them.

SINNER, IF YOU'VE HURT ONE HAIR ON MY CHEN'S TAILS...

>[X] <item>

Huh? I don't quite understand what you mean by this. But, so long as we're on the subject,

[X] Inventory
>> No. 20252
File 122812617916.jpg - (75.80KB , 500x706 , eientei.jpg ) [iqdb]
20252
- Cash. Around 20000Y, thanks to Aniki.
- A knife. Just an ordinary knife. Good at stabbing and peeling apples.
- A bent baseball bat. It reminds you of Reimu somehow...
- A big heavy cookbook, "Cook like Shirou". Just holding it make you feel like a cook. And a pimp.
- Ticket. Have "Absolute command over Ran, the Shikigami. One time use." written on it. Signed by Yukarin~.
- An ordinary Hammer and another ordinary Stake. Used to be Aniki's. Have a manly stench all over it.
- Envelope. Bear a crest of "Pillars and Corridors Co.Ltd." and a note written by CEO Roa.
- A Zensu beans. Three seeds left. Said to be able to brings back the user to perfect health. Given to you by Eirin.
>> No. 20253
[x] It's no use. Go somewhere else. [Aniki's]
[x] Use a Zensu bean.

Hm. I'd like to use Ran's ticket to call her to us and help out, but saving it for a youkai meat-shield in the future sounds better.
>> No. 20254
>>20252
>A Zensu beans. Three seeds left.
Forgot about those. Add "[X] Eat a Senzu bean" to my vote. Or hell, maybe it is Zensu. Been years since I watched that show.

>>20253
Kourin's my second choice, but I think we should at least check to see if there are any signs of a struggle. Some idea of whether or not they left voluntarily would likely be handy to have sooner rather than later.
>> No. 20258
>>20231
My beautiful write-in... ;_;

[x] It's no use. Go somewhere else. [Aniki's]
[x] Use a Zensu bean.
>> No. 20281
[\!/] It's no use. Go somewhere else. [Aniki's]
[\!/] Use a Zensu bean.
>> No. 20300
[x] It's no use. Go somewhere else. [Aniki's]
[x] Use a Zensu bean.
>> No. 20305
File 122836435464.jpg - (350.65KB , 640x640 , 5ef61b3da7798ffa210bf33bb81842d7.jpg ) [iqdb]
20305
writing now.
Update coming up today.
>> No. 20306
File 122836843325.jpg - (80.20KB , 401x276 , 1228366122973.jpg ) [iqdb]
20306
>>20305

!!!
>> No. 20308
File 122837718036.jpg - (56.53KB , 900x642 , full_tg-003.jpg ) [iqdb]
20308
[x] It's no use. Go somewhere else. [Aniki's]
[x] Use a Zensu bean.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


If there is no one here, it's no use to stay and wait like an idiot who clings to worthless hope. God is not gonna help you always. You have to survive by your own now. At least you still remember Eirin's shady drugs called "Zensu" or something. It said to brings back the user to perfect health. And this is the appropriate time to use one.

You pop a bean into your mouth. You didn't even chew it and swallow it whole. Suddenly you feel the wave of warm feelings spreads through your whole body, revitalize it. You push yourself up from the ground and spit out the blood in your mouth. The cut inside your mouth is gone now thanks to the Zensu bean. Now you don't have to worry about your health anymore. Well, there's only two left. Have to use it wisely next time.

Suika comes out again after she went inside and search again.
"There's really no one here, Roa! What should we d----?!... Oh, you already recovered." Suika sigh. "I always wondering if you are really human or not."

You ensure Suika that you are perfectly fine, thanks to Eirin's drug. The two girls helps you look around the house some more, and as Suika said. Not a single soul here. There's no sign of fighting so you doubt someone took them away.

No use lingering around. You told Suika, "Next, take me to Aniki--- Kourin's shop."
"Kourindou? Why you want to go there?"
"C'mon. Trust me on this."

Suika take you to Kourindou. while you are on the sky, Mima regined consciousness. She still hanging back as a blue flame. Staying in human form must be quite tiring for her now.

As you arrived at the Kourindou, You found that the shop is in bad shape. Like the tornado just decide to drop by and have a tea party here. You dash to the battered front door and turn the doorknob. And there's 'tink' sound, like something comes out. Remind you of a grenade's safety pin.


Wait, WHAT?!


REACT TIME
[ ] BREAKTHROUGH
[ ] SIDESTEP
[ ] BACKWARDS
>> No. 20311
{X} SIDESTEP
>> No. 20312
[x] Kick the door in and jump back.
>> No. 20313
{X} SIDESTEP
>> No. 20314
[x] FABULOUS TWIRL OUT OF THE WAY

Sidestep with style.
>> No. 20319
[X] DO A BARREL ROLL

Ha ha, no.

>[x] FABULOUS TWIRL OUT OF THE WAY
A time and a place, my friend. A time and a place.

[X] Kick the door in and jump back.

ACTION ROA IS ACTION.
>> No. 20338
[x] FABULOUS TWIRL OUT OF THE WAY.

Win!
>> No. 20386
[x] FABULOUS TWIRL OUT OF THE WAY.
>> No. 20469
File 122864901397.jpg - (399.78KB , 840x800 , 12271617759.jpg ) [iqdb]
20469
Writing. But I got a writer's block. So it probably be done by tomorrow if I can break through it.
Enjoy YAF's story while you wait.
>> No. 20471
>>20469

Don't you use me as your excuse, young miss!
>> No. 20526
File 122873044796.jpg - (51.27KB , 800x620 , tm_shot_shells_jpg.jpg ) [iqdb]
20526
[ ] FABULOUS SIDESTEP out of the way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh. This is easy. It's as if you saw this coming a while ago. Your precognition power tells you to sidestep, and you do not just that, but adding your fabulous spinning pose too. You just can't sidestep like normal inelegant person, being awesome and fabulous Roa like yourself. Landing nicely on the grassy grounds near the front door, You notice something spring from the ground to the height of your face. With a swift reaction of yours, you caught it midair.


It's Stielhandgranate. And it's live.


Quickly toss it out of the way in panic, you throw it inside the door you just opened. When the loud explosion dies down, you finally realize that you just throw a grenade into Aniki's shop. Shit.

"Aniki! You alright?!" You shout inside, hope your voice can get through this thick smoke clouding your vision.
No one answers back.
"Aniki?" Did they got here before you? Did I-no already take Aniki as one of her minions? It's possible, but you don't want to believe it's true.
"ANIKI!" What if they did?! What if they already converted him to their aid? You don't know what you should act if it's true.

A gunshot, and there's a several hole in your kimono sleeves.

You don't wait to get perforated by a hail of shotgun slugs.jumping sideways and hide behind the various shelves scattered around the ruined shop. Suika poking her head into the shop's door.

"Roa!? What's the loud boom boom just now?! I can't see a thing!"
"Shit, Suika! Get your head down!"
"Down? like this?" And just as Suika duck to the ground, another shot hits the wooden door frame where Suika was a second ago. She narrowly avoid getting a hot lead scattered her brains. You're not quite sure if the bullets can harm Youkai, but judging what Reimu's needle can do with Rumia, You don't want to think.

by the way, where's Star and Mima?


"Roa! Now what!" Suika has panic in her voice.


[ ] Flank. Tell Suika to go around the house and get the gunner, no matter who he or she is.
[ ] Use some tricks with the money. <Specify>
[ ] Charging head on. Using smoke as a cover.
[ ] Crawl out, get the hell out of here.
[ ] Tell Suika to cover Mima and Star. You will try to deal with this somehow.
[ ] Diplomacy time. Try to talk to whomever out there and hope he/she doesn't shoot your ass for that.
>> No. 20529
>[X] Get Suika to turn to mist and have her check out whoever is firing at you.

This is a good idea, but isn't it kind of meta-gamey? Has Roa seen Suika use her density power like this yet?

[X] Flank. Tell Suika to go around the house and get the gunner, no matter who he or she is.

With any luck, she'll be present-minded enough to think of it on her own. Or maybe a finger-sized mini-Suika, while the main body stays behind, so as not to freak out the unknown gunman with her sudden disappearance.
>> No. 20530
[X] Flank. Tell Suika to go around the house and get the gunner, no matter who he or she is.

>>20529

Right, completely forgot about that.
>> No. 20534
[x] Flank. Tell Suika to go around the house and get the gunner, no matter who he or she is.
[x] Use some tricks with the money. [Make a barrier]
[x] Charging head on. Using smoke as a cover.
[x] TACKLE! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN, Z! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABUUUULOOOUUUSS ROOOOOOOOOCKEEEEEETT!
>> No. 20607
[X] Flank. Tell Suika to go around the house and get the gunner, no matter who he or she is.
>> No. 20630
Four voters? Well....
Writing now.
>> No. 20638
File 122891380671.jpg - (286.32KB , 840x700 , 4zz0.jpg ) [iqdb]
20638
[X] Flank. Tell Suika to go around the house and get the gunner, no matter who he or she is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------


The most suitable way to deal with an unknown number of enemies is to flank. You're still not sure if the gunner is alone or not, but they must be focused on this direction. You just can't tell Suika to 'Hey, go around where they don't see you and beat the shit out of them from behind!' or something. That would be dead giveaway. So you try using hand signs.

You don't know if Suika will understand. You point at her, then make a gesture of house and circle your finger over it, then making a gun-like gesture and smack it with your fist. You repeat this two or three times until Suika nods in agreement and disappear from your sight. Now, if you can see the gunner...

You are greeted with another shot when you try to sneak a peek.


A time slowly passes, with you stuck between the shelves in Kourindou and another person with a gun trying to shoot your ass. All you can do is wait. Wait until you see the sign...

"KYAAAAAA--!!"


There it is. Suika just completed her mission. Although you think you've heard this voice before, but meh, that's for later. You hop over the obstacles to the place where that voice originated from. Hopefully Suika has made the gunner stunned or immobile, and she will probably need a hand.


"R...Reisen? Why are you here?" is the first thing escapes your mouth.


Reisen, the rabbit girl, is being overwhelmed by a miniature-sized Suikas. Lots of them. She tries to struggle, but mini-Suikas are quite strong and they pin her on the ground with ease. You feel relieved that it's not the red-eyed minions of Sinner, but a cute rabbit girl you've met earlier.

No... It can't be that easy.

You look into her eyes. They're red. Oh hell... That means she's already one of them. You have no choice but to knock her unconscious.

"Suika. Make her sleep."
"Aye aye, sir!" The Mini-Suikas speak like a chorus team. A group of them goes away, and comes back carrying a big CRT screen. It looks heavy, and you know what they're gonna do with it.
"No, Mister Roa! Wait!" Reisen squirms. "I'm not one of them! My eyes are normally red!"
"Eh? You what? Waitwaitwait Suika! Hold it!"
"I don't know what you are gonna do, but okay."
A horde of mini-Suikas turns back into a single big Suika, leaving the heavy monitor on the ground and also setting Reisen free.
"Ah... Thank you."
Reisen bows. She dusts her clothes and start gathering the guns around her and- holy cow is this an armory or something? There's a winchester shotgun, two revolvers. There's also BAR automatic rifle, STG44, Tommygun and even Mosin-Nagant rifle. It's as if every guns from world war 2 decide to have a meeting here.
"Reisen, care to explain why you shot at me?" You ask her, sounding a little bit angry. No, in fact, you are angry. People just don't start shooting each other when they see them!
"Ah! There's a big incident happened! It's kind of long story... first I was sitting in my room doing knitting like usual, and suddenly there's a loud explosion. And Reimu comes out of nowhere. She's black and scary, unlike her usual self. She starts firing, and I don't know why but the rabbits are hurting each other too! And...And..." Reisen keep talking non-stop. There's a panic and confusion in her voice. "...And Tewi tried to hurt me! She's strange! I mean, Usually she may pull a pranks on me but she wouldn't ever try to kill me! Master Eirin is with a woman in black Kimono! And they are taking princess somewhere! I don't know what's going on it's so sudden---"
"Calm down, Reisen. Calm down. It's alright now." You put your hand on her shoulder.
"No it's not!" She yells back with a stream of tears flowing on her face. "I tried to stop them from taking princess away, but I can't! That person tried to do something with me and suddenly miss Ran and her master blast their way inside! The princess was caught! They... They just gap me here and the shop is in ruins! Mister Rinnosuke is not here so I get his guns and shoot everything that moves!...it's..."

Reisen sobbing violently in your arms. You can imagine how she feels because it just happened to you. Everything is happening so fast, no one ever expected this to come. The only thing you can do is hold her, stroke her pale hair and let her cry. It's the best method in this situation.


"....It's like I can't trust anyone anymore..."


You just hold her. Just that. Let Reisen cry as much as she want. You try to organize all the data you have gained so far. From what you gathered, I-no invaded the moon rabbits' place and managed to convert some of them to her side. Yukari and Ran were there too, that's why they were away when you arrived at Mayohiga. You will need a sound plan if you are going to do anything. Maybe you need to get some help.

"Havin' fun, boy? Even at the times like this you are flirting with moon bunny?"

It's the first time you've heard Star's voice. She makes a troubled face, as if she wants to say sorry. But whatever she says is not like her at all.

"Star... You can talk?"
"It's not her. It's me. Mima." But it's obviously from Star's mouth. What the hell? Mima catches your question and answer it before you ask. "I'm possessing her. Borrowing her mouth for a bit."

Well, at least it's good that Mima is still alright. Reisen also stopped crying. She breaks away from you, wiping her tears and blushing a little.

"So, top guy. What are we going to do now?" Mima ask. The fact that it's from Star's mouth makes it somehow disturbing.
"I think we should go back to Eientei. I fear the damage might be irreversible if we go there too late." Says Reisen.
"I think we should check out the village. There's Keine and Mokou there. They might be around." Mima throws her idea.
"We should re-stock too... We can't go fight the bad guys unprepared, right?" Suika takes some of the candy in the jar near cash counter. "And it's Kourin's. So it's fine. We can take as much as we want!"
Uhh... maybe that's not legally right, Suika.


[ ] Restock. Equip yourself with---(specify)
then
[ ] To Eientei.
[ ] To human village.
[ ] Your idea is better. To...(specify)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For equipment, it's whatever you can think of. If it's possible to acquire, it should be here. But something like 'uberhax sword of one-hit-kill +10' is not available.
Or you can just select the build from 'Melee', 'Ranged', or 'Magic' build. I have predefined set for you.
>> No. 20642
File 12289161352.jpg - (36.84KB , 1024x584 , grin.jpg ) [iqdb]
20642
[x] Restock. Equip yourself with an RPG(get at least 3 extra missles), an AK-47, silenced pistol, stun gun(or would a taser be better?), bowie knife, a grenade belt(get at least eight), five smoke bombs, and a couple of walky talkies for the group. We're doing this terminator style.
[x] Tell Reisen and Suika to also equip themselves. Reisen with what's comfortable for her, and Suika to load herself down with as many explosives as she can find - and possibly a flamethrower. Suika may not need to use them, but she can always be our re-supply when we run out.
[x] To Eientei.
[x] Have Mima-Star go off to the human village alone to look for Keine and Mokou. We don't need them getting hurt.

Too much? OR NOT NEARLY ENOUGH?
>> No. 20643
[ ] Restock. Equip yourself with Pure, Distilled Destruction Desire.
[ ] To human village. Let there be chaos!
>> No. 20645
[x] Restock. Equip yourself with an RPG(get at least 3 extra missles), an AK-47, silenced pistol, stun gun(or would a taser be better?), bowie knife, a grenade belt(get at least eight), five smoke bombs, and a couple of walky talkies for the group. We're doing this terminator style.
[x] Tell Reisen and Suika to also equip themselves. Reisen with what's comfortable for her, and Suika to load herself down with as many explosives as she can find - and possibly a flamethrower. Suika may not need to use them, but she can always be our re-supply when we run out.
[x] To Eientei.
[x] Have Mima-Star go off to the human village alone to look for Keine and Mokou. We don't need them getting hurt.
[x]Grab some money.
>> No. 20647
[x] Restock. Equip yourself with an RPG(get at least 3 extra missles), an AK-47, silenced pistol, stun gun(or would a taser be better?), bowie knife, a grenade belt(get at least eight), five smoke bombs, and a couple of walky talkies for the group. We're doing this terminator style.
[x] Tell Reisen and Suika to also equip themselves. Reisen with what's comfortable for her, and Suika to load herself down with as many explosives as she can find - and possibly a flamethrower. Suika may not need to use them, but she can always be our re-supply when we run out.
[x] To Eientei.
[x] Have Mima-Star go off to the human village alone to look for Keine and Mokou. We don't need them getting hurt.
[x]Grab some money.

Yep, let's stole some money too, just in case.
>> No. 20654
[x] Restock. Equip yourself with an RPG(get at least 3 extra missles), an AK-47, silenced pistol, stun gun(or would a taser be better?), bowie knife, a grenade belt(get at least eight), five smoke bombs, and a couple of walky talkies for the group. We're doing this terminator style.
[x] Tell Reisen and Suika to also equip themselves. Reisen with what's comfortable for her, and Suika to load herself down with as many explosives as she can find - and possibly a flamethrower. Suika may not need to use them, but she can always be our re-supply when we run out.
[x] To Eientei.
[x] Have Mima-Star go off to the human village alone to look for Keine and Mokou. We don't need them getting hurt.
[x]Grab some money.
>> No. 20657
Well.......... shit.
>> No. 20680
[ ] Restock. Equip yourself with a knife, a Deagle, and an AK-47.
[x] Equip Reisen with body armor, an AWP, and dualies.
[x] Equip Suika with an MP5, a Five-Seven, and some flashbang grenades.
[ ] Your idea is better. To Bomb Site B.
>> No. 20681
[x] Restock. Equip yourself with an RPG(get at least 3 extra missles), an AK-47, silenced pistol, stun gun(or would a taser be better?), bowie knife, a grenade belt(get at least eight), five smoke bombs, and a couple of walky talkies for the group. We're doing this terminator style.
[x] Tell Reisen and Suika to also equip themselves. Reisen with what's comfortable for her, and Suika to load herself down with as many explosives as she can find - and possibly a flamethrower. Suika may not need to use them, but she can always be our re-supply when we run out.
[x] To Eientei.
[x] Have Mima-Star go off to the human village alone to look for Keine and Mokou. We don't need them getting hurt.
[x]Grab some money.
>> No. 20688
Awesome.
writing is a go.
>> No. 20689
...you guys ever see "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka"?
>> No. 20690
>>20689

I'm banking on such a result. It would make for a most awesome BAD END.
>> No. 20713
"I can walk on water, eat bullets, and shit ice cream."

.......nope, can't say that I have.

Although I wonder now if Suika uses a stunt double.
>> No. 20721
>>20703

Yeah, we know how you feel. YAF will be missed.
>> No. 20724
>>20703

Please feel less miserable soon ;_;. I miss you updating...
>> No. 20726
>>20724
>QWL
>I miss you updating...
>QWL
>miss you updating...
>QWL
>you updating...
>QWL
>updating...
>QWL

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 20727
>>20726

But I did, etc!
>> No. 20729
UPDATE
>> No. 20731
I will be doing short story on /others/ for a little while. Need to take my mind off of it a little.
I will get back to this as soon as I can.
>> No. 20790
File 122932737847.jpg - (226.68KB , 1000x1000 , 3nje.jpg ) [iqdb]
20790
________________________________________
[x] Restock. Equip yourself with an RPG(get at least 3 extra missles), an AK-47, silenced pistol, stun gun(or would a taser be better?), bowie knife, a grenade belt(get at least eight), five smoke bombs, and a couple of walky talkies for the group. We're doing this terminator style.
[x] Tell Reisen and Suika to also equip themselves. Reisen with what's comfortable for her, and Suika to load herself down with as many explosives as she can find - and possibly a flamethrower. Suika may not need to use them, but she can always be our re-supply when we run out.
[x] To Eientei.
[x] Have Mima-Star go off to the human village alone to look for Keine and Mokou. We don't need them getting hurt.
[x]Grab some money.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


If we're going to fight the evil overlord, we're doing it with a bang. You are in a magical world where lolis shoot colorful projectile at each other, you bet they don't know how powerful guns are. GUNS, bitch. It's the man's romance.

"Hey, Reisen." You ask.
"Hm?"
"Where do you get all this stuff?" You point at the guns scattered around.
"Oh. It's from the basement. Follow me."
Suika tugs your clothes. "Hey, Roa. What’s a gun?"
"Hmm... how should I explain..." It's hard to think of an easy explanation of guns to tell the magical girl. "It's a.... um.... equipment that makes normal humans able to fire a magical power! Yeah!"
"That's nice! So now you can fire Danmaku?"
"Danmawhat?"
"Danmaku, silly! You don't know Danmaku?!"
"I suppose I don't. Is that bad?"
"Danmaku is very important! Now listen..."

And then Suika goes on a long but confusing explanation about how Danmaku works. In summary, it's magic. Yeah. Probably magic. When you got hit, it hurt. But it doesn't cause serious physical damage except some bruises and torn clothes.

You arrive at the underground storage. There's a lot of boxes and chests lined up on the shelf. There's a various selection of guns as well, but they seems quite old. There's no modern gun as far as you can see. You pick some of them to use. For awesome firepower you pick up four Panzerfausts, a STG-44 with and some clips, a Tokarev, a bowie knife, a belt of Steilhandgranate, and a field radio. It's kind of heavy, so you let Suika carry the transmitter.

You equip some to your teammates too. You tell Reisen to get what's comfortable for her and she packs herself with dual revolvers. For Suika, she got herself a flamethrower. Suika said she's strong and can carry a lot, so you load her with anything on sight. She can be a supply depot.

Finished with equipping yourself, you head to the counter and grab some money from the register. It's for the noble cause of liberating Gensokyo from evil's grasp! Kourin would be proud!... well, maybe not.
You drop a note in the cash register indicating the amount of money you took. You are no thief. You will return it someday. Maybe.

Now everyone is at Kourindou's front door. It’s clear that Star isn’t eager to go with this assault, but her mouth says otherwise.

"Let's go kick those bastards in the ass, boy! I'm gonna fuck that bitch up real good for suddenly tagging me full of amulets from behind! And that grinbitch too! Oh, I'm gonna be so happy smashing that little shit's face!" Mima says all that using Star's mouth. Oh boy...
"Mima. At least get out of Star and use your own body. You’re kinda contradicting yourself by using Star's mouth. You can't even stay in shape!" Suika smirks. "And I mean... literally!"
"Nah. I'm not healthy enough to stay in physical form. And talking through this girl's body is kind of fun."
"You're quite healthy, if you ask me... if you know what I mean." you giggle to your own silly joke.


You ask Mima and Star to go look for any help in Human village, mainly to search for Keine and Mokou. They will be a big help if you can get them to join you as allies. And it's quite safe from your speculations. At least it's safer than assaulting the enemy stronghold.

Now there's a few methods of getting there. You can just enter Eientei by foot. There's a bamboo maze, but you have Reisen here. She knows the layout and I-no won't expect anything to get past the maze, so it's a perfect surprise attack. There’s also another method, an air raid. You could let Suika carry you and drop you inside. It's also a surprise attack, but you wouldn’t have to break through the enemy's perimeter! Then again, it’s more risky.


[ ] Air raid mission.
[ ] Ground sneaking mission.
>> No. 20791
[x] Ground sneaking mission.

Write-in shot down by antique weaponry. ;_;
>> No. 20792
File 122932997766.jpg - (406.35KB , 2304x1296 , 1229132085937.jpg ) [iqdb]
20792
[\!/] Ground sneaking mission.
Around Touhous Never relax.


>Write-in shot down by antique weaponry. ;_;

Clearly, this faget has not read Zombie Survival Guide.
>> No. 20793
>Clearly, this faget has not read Zombie Survival Guide.
/r/ this one.
>> No. 20794
>>20793

http://rapidshare.com/files/31856881/Max_Brooks_-_The_Zombie_Survival_Guide_-_Complete_Protection_from_the_Living_Dead__2003_.pdf
>> No. 20811
[x] Air raid mission.

"What is that? It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's FABULOUS!"

They'll be too awestruck by our beauty and grace to do anything. I can feel it.
>> No. 20815
>>20811

Sinner: "Oh. Look, it's Roa"
Roa is blasted out of the air
Roa: "FABULOUS CRASH LANDING!"
With a smile, a single tear escapes his eye just before he impacts with the ground
Sinner: "Reimu - go be a dear and mop him up, will you?"
Reimu: *Grumble grumble*
>> No. 20892
[x] Ground sneaking mission.
>> No. 20912
[x] Air sneaking mission
>> No. 20931
[X]FABULOUS SNEAKING MISSION
>> No. 20997
This story is stopped and won't be continuing. Sorry for your inconvenience.
>> No. 20998
File 122986813659.png - (125.36KB , 315x275 , 121087980590.png ) [iqdb]
20998
>> No. 21002
File 122986991054.png - (594.26KB , 800x669 , a.png ) [iqdb]
21002
>>20997
>> No. 21003
Disregard that, she's just taking a break for a week.