[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122213606291.jpg - (216.17KB , 480x640 , 45hl.jpg ) [iqdb]
18899 No. 18899
[X] Bath with Chen, full of perverted thoughts that you're trying to suppress but you can't ignore the feeling of her ass on your crotch ohgodohgodohgod
------------------------------------------


Okay. With Chen's naked back right in front of you, you have to try your hardest not to think about any perverted stuffs. Imagine. Only imagination can help you here. You start to picture yourself as a priest. A pure, dignified priest. What you are about to do now is bathing a cat. yes, a cat. A priest with no ulterior motive is going to bath a cat. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm a priest, I'm a priest, I'm a priest...

Starting with the soap, you rub your hand and make a handful of bubbles that smells like a herbal tea. Running you hands along Chen's body, the catgirl purr with happiness. When your hand reach to the front and touch her small chest, you focus at the sound in your head. 'I'm the priest, I'm the priest, I have no impure thoughts, I'm a... no wait. I've heard a story about pedo prist before. This is bad...'

You think of something else. Now this girl before you is your daughter. Double the guilt if you dare to think perverted about her. She's your daughter now. And father taking a bath with his daughter is normal. Perfectly normal. You keep thinking that while you move your hand. This is not just washing Chen's back anymore. It's daddy's duty to take care of his daughter's hygiene. now you are going to clean her from head to toe.

Chen giggles when you touch her chest nearly make you lose your 'father' mindset, but your focus brings you back and you continue to rub her with the soapy hands all over. Left the private parts for obvious reason.


You reach for the shampoo. Its lid open with the small pop sound and the pink liquid pours out. You guess this strawberry champoo is probably hers, judging from the other brand that looks more mature. But just when you are going to wash her hair, Chen jumps out of the bath, terrified.

"No, Roa. I don't need to wash my hair. My hair is clean enough!" She look at you and your shampoo-filled hand with fear.
"No you can't. I know you haven't take a bath yesterday. Let father check."
"Eh... father? wha---?!"

You grab Chen's head and pull her close, take a smell at her hair. Yuck. It stinks! You can't let your daughter have this un-fabulous hair while even you are taking good care of it? NO WAY! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

"Chen. You are going to wash your hair. Right now." You get out of the bath and slowly waking to the terrified Chen. Completely forgot that both of you are in birthday suit. "Daddy's order."
"What! No way! Don't wanna! And you are not even my daddy!"
"First, pull that out!"

You reach for that green bathing cap of hers and trying to pull ot off her head. Chen struggles by holding onto it tightly and don't let you do as you please. She's screaming, kicking and trashing around while the two of you struggling. What a troublesome daughter! You have to punish her for this later. Must tell her mommy to discipline her!


"Sorry Chen! I'm busy preparing food for miss Yukari and----?!"


Ran halt mid-sentence. The scene before her is Chen lying on the bathroom floor with you on top of her. Pink liquid in one hand and another hand grabbing both of Chen's wrist. Ran cross her arms and looking at both of you. Asking with a cold, unemotional tone.


"Care to explain, Roa?"


[] Explain.

-----------------------------------------------
Okay now?

>> No. 18900
File 122213626126.jpg - (605.20KB , 1500x2153 , 1221331939852.jpg ) [iqdb]
18900
>>18899

Hooray!

[x] Unfabulous hair. It was not made for her. (Chen)
[x] Spawn hair styling tools.
>> No. 18901
[X] "I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and, well, yeah."
[X] "Hair should be washed, shouldn't it?"
[X] "Now Chen, you do as your mommy tells you, understand?"
>> No. 18903
[x] (weakly) "Help me."
>> No. 18904
[X] "I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and, well, yeah."
[X] "Hair should be washed, shouldn't it?"
[X] "Now Chen, you do as your mommy tells you, understand?"
>> No. 18905
[X] "I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and, well, yeah."
[X] "Hair should be washed, shouldn't it?"
[X] "Now Chen, you do as your mommy tells you, understand?"
>> No. 18908
[X] "I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and, well, yeah."
[X] "Hair should be washed, shouldn't it?"
[X] "Now Chen, you do as your mommy tells you, understand?"
>> No. 18909
File 122213749430.jpg - (260.63KB , 442x1294 , 1517a4767209ea33ad31cb10a85fb0a0.jpg ) [iqdb]
18909
in after, But Roa, thats Orin
>> No. 18913
[X] "Funny story: I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and, well, yeah."
[X] Back to the task at hand: "Seriously though Chen, your hair stinks like an ox's backside; are you sure you're not an ox youkai?"
[x] Continue struggling with the filthy animal: "CATS are SUPPOSED to be FASTIDIOUS and CLEAN! Hey! Don't you dare scratch me! I will give you such a pinch!" Proceed to tickle Chen into submission.
>> No. 18957
Does this mean it's Ran time?
>> No. 18959
[X] "Funny story: I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and, well, yeah."
[X] Back to the task at hand: "Seriously though Chen, your hair stinks like an ox's backside; are you sure you're not an ox youkai?"
[x] Continue struggling with the filthy animal: "CATS are SUPPOSED to be FASTIDIOUS and CLEAN! Hey! Don't you dare scratch me! I will give you such a pinch!" Proceed to tickle Chen into submission.
>> No. 18960
File 122226854833.jpg - (80.39KB , 439x599 , 4dm1.jpg ) [iqdb]
18960
The vote is closed. Now thinking of how to write the scene.
Pray that I'm not having fun playing Disgaea and DefJam and probably update it tomorrow's night.
>> No. 18996
That's much better.

Mind if I add
[+] Suggest that Ran should put Chen's hat in the wash
to the vote?
>> No. 19000
Writing now.
>> No. 19002
>>19000

GET
>> No. 19003
>>19000
Haha
>> No. 19005
File 122235663254.jpg - (48.82KB , 315x480 , kus.jpg ) [iqdb]
19005
>>19000
A FAILGET too.
I lost an updates again. Demoralized. routed. defeated.
Update tomorrow when I gain more morale boost.
>> No. 19039
UPDATES WHERE YOU NEGRA>>19005
>> No. 19050
File 122253389610.jpg - (395.47KB , 1108x1600 , 55eebe3bceac5039888cae5dfb28d9ea.jpg ) [iqdb]
19050
[X] "I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and, well, yeah."
[X] "Hair should be washed, shouldn't it?"
[X] "Now Chen, you do as your mommy tells you, understand?"

-------------------------------------------


You don't loosen your grasp on Chen's wrist. You explain back to Ran with calm and collected manner, despise your naked appearance.

"I was washing Chen's back when I noticed her hair is decidedly unfabulous. I tried to wash it too, but she resisted, and..." You shrug "well, yeah. Hair should be washed, shouldn't it? so..." You nod at the direction of Chen who is lying on her back on the floor, trying to plead Ran using her sad kitty eyes.

"That's it?" Ran ask.
"That's it." and you reply without hesitation. Because that's what happened. no more, no less.

"hah... that can't be helped. Cover yourself, Roa."
Ran just sigh and shook her head. She throw you a bath towel to cover your boy and gesture you to wrap it around yourself. You obediently do as she suggest. With one hand still full of shampoo, you can't move at ease. So you just pour all of it on Chen's head. She quickly close her eyes and try to wipe it off, but Ran already do the damage control and wrestling Chen into submission. Poor catgirl can only squirm under Ran's mighty grip and being forced to clean herself.

You spend time helping Ran with the task, getting her this and that and help holding Chen in place while Ran works. After a while, the three of you come out of the bathroom. with Chen cleaned up from head to toe. You use some little time after the two of them left to finished cleaning yourself and get dressed.

When you arrived at the table, Ran is already cleaning up. There's a little package on the table.

"Yo, Ran. You see Mima around?"

"She already left a while ago. I left some waffles for you, though. You can eat it as breakfast." She said while still busy with housework as always. Oh Yukari, you're such a slave driver. You pick it up and find somewhere to pocket it, but you didn't bring your backpack with you so you just hold it and looking around for honey to eat with. A jar of honey is presented to you. You take it and thanks to that person.


Star is standing there, smiling at you. She's healthy now despise all the wounds from yesterday. This is either Fairy's regenerating power or Ran's healing touch. Star have a bindle with her and looks eager to go out with you. She look at you as if she want you to take her home. If she has a tail, she would be wagging it right now.

You still not sure whether you should take Star to Hakurei shrine. You cannot guess what Reimu will do if she found out that you randomly pick a stray fairy home. And maybe let her stay here might be better. Ran's a capable doctor and she might be able to cure her missing voice soon. But hey... PERSONAL FAIRY! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?


[] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
[] Let her stay here. It's safer that way.
[] eat the waffles (optional)
[] keep the waffles (optional)
>> No. 19051
>>19050

[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
[x] Eat remaining waffle if yes.
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
>> No. 19052
File 122253865281.jpg - (113.04KB , 526x295 , 121638191187.jpg ) [iqdb]
19052
[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
[x] Eat remaining waffle if yes.
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.

FABULOUS SIDEKICK
>> No. 19054
File 122254084993.png - (93.73KB , 288x176 , MOE~.png ) [iqdb]
19054
[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
[x] Eat remaining waffle if yes.
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
>> No. 19055
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
>> No. 19065
Fairy named Star?
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Mischievous_Fairies

When do the other two show up?
>> No. 19066
[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
[x] Eat remaining waffle if yes.
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
>> No. 19081
[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
[x] Eat remaining waffle if yes.
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.

YOU GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
>> No. 19082
File 122257036399.png - (81.77KB , 400x500 , 1215212284355.png ) [iqdb]
19082
[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
[x] Eat remaining waffle if yes.
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.
>> No. 19113
Ryuguu Rena then.
Writing.
>> No. 19115
>>19113

Hooray!
>> No. 19118
File 122269925933.jpg - (490.63KB , 650x650 , 4dl8.jpg ) [iqdb]
19118
[x] Ask if Star wants one of the waffles. Just have her nod or shake her head.
[x] Eat remaining waffle if yes.
[x] YOU'RE GONNA GET TAKEN HOME.

---------------------------------------------

Star is such a good girl! You ruffle her head and take the jar from her. Opening the package, you present the newly-baked waffles to Star. She don't even wait for you and take one. Looking at her nibbling on the brown waffles is somehow soothing. She's cute, and to see her like this really make you want to take her home.

Absentmindedly spread the honey on your waffles, you shove it into your mouth. But when you give it a mouthful chew, you nearly puke. Somehow it taste VERY FUCKING SOUR! You check the rest of the waffles but it still smells alright. What the hell?! After checking the waffles, you check the honey jar. And there you have it. It's a fucking VINEGAR! That explains the feeling when you pour it out. It feels more like water than honey.

Star is eating her waffles, doesn't seems to detect your activity of trying not to puke. You made an effort that maybe harder than fighting a pack of youkai wolves and swallow it down. Don't want to disappoint Ran. Come to think of it... Star is the one who give you this jar. Meh. Maybe she just mistaken it for honey. Star's not gonna pull that silly pranks on you. She's not like that. Right. It must be her clumsiness. You forgive her and continue to eat the rest of the waffles with the sour taste in your mouth and cleaned it with water afterward. This time you checked it first that it's really water.

---------------------

"Ready to go?"
"Yeah."

You are now at front of Yakumo's house. Chen is going to see you off. After getting your confirmation, Ran hugging you from behind and check that your belongings are secured, then lift off. Chen is waving at you wearily and lay down on the grassy field to dry herself. Yukari is nowhere to be seen. The cool morning breeze hitting your face and make you feel refreshed. Star hug Ran's tail tightly. Even she can fly but this attitude is maybe too high for her, you think.


"So, how's Gensokyo so far?" Ran asking you out of the blue while looking straight to the direction she is heading. Her hat are somehow miraculously attached to her head even with all this wind blowing.
"Pretty good. I have my fun. Even nearly get myself killed. Can't get an experience like this every day, right?" You answered. "And I got to fly in the beautiful sky with a beautiful maiden. This alone make my trip to Gensokyo worthwhile."
Ran blushes a little and focus on flying again.

Looking down below, you can see a mountain with the shrine on top of it. There's a giant waterfall and a big lake below. Or river? Never mind that. You think you can see a man practicing some kind of spear at the shrine. You look around, and find something interesting.

There's another person flying in your vicinity. No, actually there's three of them. The one in front wears white Japanese garment carry a shield with a maple leaf crest on it. Her hair is white and look like there's a tail with the same white color poking out from her pants. The other two wears the same outfit, but without shield.

They are flying alongside you now and getting closer. Ran look at them and frowns.


[ ] Wave at them. Say good morning to the fellow Gensokyan!
[ ] Tell ran to overtake them. This spells trouble.
[ ] Yell at them, "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
[ ] Do <Specify>
>> No. 19120
{X} Wave at them. Say good morning to the fellow Gensokyoan!

>Gensokyan!
>kyan!
Machimachi~
>> No. 19121
>You think you can see a man practicing some kind of spear at the shrine

It's Cu Culainn!
>> No. 19123
[x] Wave at them. Say good morning to the fellow Gensokyoan!

Good morning officer!
>> No. 19136
[X] Wave at them. Say good morning to the fellow Gensokyoan!

hay momi

>You think you can see a man practicing some kind of spear at the shrine

hay ku
>> No. 19148
File 122273402098.jpg - (566.06KB , 875x875 , 1220282713531.jpg ) [iqdb]
19148
[x] Wave at them. Say good morning to the fellow Gensokyoan

KO~MACHI~
>> No. 19149
[x] Wave at them. Say good morning to the fellow Gensokyoan
>> No. 19150
[x] Wave at them. Say good morning to Gensokyoman
>> No. 19155
>>19148
A Machi for every season.
>> No. 19169
<Kiriko> Okay. That's it.
<Vodoka> That.
<Kiriko> No updates today.
<Kiriko> Blame Patapon.
<UBOA> Kirin~
<GenericDrawfag> Kirin~
>> No. 19189
File 122287916647.jpg - (77.22KB , 500x575 , 3vt5.jpg ) [iqdb]
19189
[x] Wave at them. Say good morning to the fellow Gensokyoan.
--------------------------------------------


It's a nice day to go for a walk, or in this case, fly. You wave at the incoming group of people cheerfully and say "Good morning! Nice day isn't it?!". You don't think it would reach them, judging from all the wind blowing around you. But somehow the girl who seems to be the group leader heard your voice. She wave at the others to stand down and gesture them to approach your group. Ran also slowing down to match their speed. After they've come closer, you finally get a good look at her face.

She has white hair and a dog-like ears accompanied with a wolf's tail on her ass. Her cheek have a slight shade of pink which make her looks cute somehow quite beautiful and give a feeling of strict and proper maiden, which you can see that quite clear after she speaks.

"Good morning to you, Stranger. Please state your mission and current course, sir. I have to say that you have violated our airspace... but judging from your reaction you are probably innocent civilian, Correct?" She bow to Ran, who return in kind. Star hide in Ran's tail and clearly don't want to have a part in this. The wolf girl extend her hand to you.


"Inubashiri Momizi. leader of the patrolman of Youkai mountain. And you are?"
"Michael Roa Valdamjong. Tourist from outside of the border. Nice to meet you."

You both shake hands. It's kinda strange, judging that you are hanging helplessly in midair while she fly around like swimming.

"Then, what is your missio---Ahem... your destination?"
"We're heading to Hakurei Shrine, leaving from Mayohiga." Said Ran with annoyed expression.
"Okay... Two civilian and one faeries... unarmed... but somehow dangerous." She glare at Ran while speaking. "...guess it's nothing. You are free to go. Enjoy your trip, Roa."

Then Momizi and her company leave you be and head away in another direction. Probably doing her job as a patrolman. You ask Ran after a short while...
"Hey Ran. Where's youkai Mountain?"
"Down below you. with the waterfall and all that jazz." She said, uninterested. Looks like she's not in good terms with them.


Landing in front of the shrine, you say goodbye to Ran one last time before she left. Now, you are left alone with a pack of waffles (for the Miko and the Oni), one stray faeries and one bindle.

You saw Suika carrying something and is heading to the back. Hey, isn't that Guitar?!
Reimu and Mima is probably somewhere else.


[ ] Action.

------------------------------------------------------

Your decision here will affect at least half of the day. Choose carefully.
>> No. 19190
[x] Follow Suika. You'll want to insinuate Star into the other residents' favor before discussing it with the Red-White.
>> No. 19191
>Guitar

This is enough convincing to make me bandwagon.

[x] Follow Suika. You'll want to insinuate Star into the other residents' favor before discussing it with the Red-White.
>> No. 19192
[x] Follow Suika. You'll want to insinuate Star into the other residents' favor before discussing it with the Red-White.

Then we sit down next to Suika as she's play's her strummin gitar
>> No. 19193
>Your decision here will affect at least half of the day. Choose carefully.
Guitar day it is.

[x] Follow Suika. You'll want to insinuate Star into the other residents' favor before discussing it with the Red-White.
>> No. 19195
[x] Follow Suika. You'll want to insinuate Star into the other residents' favor before discussing it with the Red-White.
>> No. 19196
File 122291486762.jpg - (138.48KB , 532x528 , 1161639188.jpg ) [iqdb]
19196
>> No. 19199
>>19196

I hate the fuckin' Eagles, man.
>> No. 19200
I have it all figured out.

It's a joint project between Suika and Tenshi: Iku plays the guitar, and Suika will use her powers, making Dragonforce, the hardest substance known to man.
>> No. 19201
File 122292351189.jpg - (138.40KB , 420x584 , 6734c205734700854e2493ba382b37b2.jpg ) [iqdb]
19201
>>19200

Fund it.
>> No. 19216
File 122300484581.jpg - (31.15KB , 380x159 , 7min.jpg ) [iqdb]
19216
Writer's block.
please, dear Anon. help me choose the music!
[ ] "Hotel California" - Eagles
[ ] "Desperado" - Eagles , (Alternate choice : westlife version.)
[ ] Something else that I don't know. Please provide music samples too.


I don't know much Western music. So help me there.
>> No. 19217
[x] Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-92X6ItM6Y
>> No. 19218
Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1985528846f9a83b/
>> No. 19219
Oh, I forgot to tell you this...
Suika is carrying normal folk guitar, not electrical one.
>> No. 19220
Call me a faggot, but I'm going to put forward the suggestion of something lighter.

[X] Rush - Hope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRl_57tl0sw
>> No. 19221
>I don't know much Western music. So help me there.

Why bother?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP9-bz_KxWs

NANTOKANAREEEEEEEEE
>> No. 19222
File 122300846945.jpg - (166.12KB , 540x520 , cb3396ffe403c37654b9bbbfa923b1b3.jpg ) [iqdb]
19222
>>19221
Goddamnit. You, sir, are genius.
Writing now.
>> No. 19226
File 122301839578.png - (466.71KB , 646x512 , 4dhd.png ) [iqdb]
19226
[x] Follow Suika. You'll want to insinuate Star into the other residents' favor before discussing it with the Red-White.
[X] Nantokanare - Akagi OP.
(http://www.imeem.com/omancera/music/vfgK68Vk/nantokanare_full_size/)

------------------------------------------------


Suika with Guitar? This needs some investigation! The two of you followed Suika to the back. You tell Star to stay low and out of sight while you moving slowly and try to stay hidden. Why are you going all stealthy? You don't really know. But it must be fun if you can get a chance to stalk her and suddenly tickles her from behind. You followed her with Star floating slowly behind you and spot Suika sitting at the veranda. But as you approach her for a surprise attack, you have been stopped with the guitar's tune.


Yase ga~man Bakari de...
Mou... hantoshi su~gita ga~
Naniga... kawatta ka
Dare wo... Ai~shita ka~
Atama no~ naka de... i~ma... yume ga... kuzuredashita~


The music brings you the scent of woe. The painful memories. The hardship that one would have to endure in order to keep on living. It overwhelms you and you are forced to stay still, listening to its sad tune.


Nantokanare~!


This phrase hit you like a bullet. It contains incredible amount of feelings. It's like one trying to hypnotize oneself that it will turns out alright. As if pretending to be ignorant and keep going. Suddenly, tears flowing out of your eyes. You can't stop it no matter how hard you try.
Somehow, the next part sounds the same to you but you can understand it in English.

Always enduring it out of pride.
And half the year have already passed...
Did anything change? Who did you love?
The dreams in my head are starting to crumbled away....
But it's all gonna be fine.



Suika continue to play the songs for quite some times, but you can't hear anything. you are stunned by the awesomeness of that very first song. your hand moves automatically and applause. Suika, who is absorbed with playing the guitar, startled and jump in surprise.


"R...Roa!? You are here already? Why don't you call me? And... why are you crying?"
You still clapping your hands, manly tear flowing from your eyes. Star, who is unaffected by the music's awesomeness is clapping along with you, doing I-don't-know-what's-going-on-but-better-play-along face.

"Suika. That music is..." You can't find a better word than 'awesome' to use. "Gah. never mind that. Where did you learn that song?"
"Oh, from Kourin!" Suika answered cheerfully. "He taught me a lot of music too! Well, in fact this guitar is from him. He told me to give it to you but you are away yesterday."
Oh. It's a present from Aniki. You have to thank him for this guitar and for teaching Suika how to play. Come to think of it, you haven't done something in return for your Aniki. you kinda feel bad for not able to do something for him and noted in your mind that you should drop by his shop sometimes.

"So... who's there? Behind you, I mean." Suika is pointing at Star. Damn, You completely forgot.
"She's Star. A fairy. I rescued her yesterday from Mayohiga's monster. She followed me around since."
"Rescue?! Tell me about it! please!" Suika jumps up and down, excited and eager to listen to your tales.

You explain the yesterday's event at the Mayohiga to Suika. Leaving the minor details like bathing with Chen, Playing with Ran in the field, and... uh... that encounter with Mima. Suika eyes sparkes when you tell her how you obliterate the youkai wolf with your powers. how you struggle out of fiend's jaw and how you rescue poor Star out of her certain death.
"Awesome, Roa! You are SO awesome! Even you are just a human you can take TWO youkai wolves at once! And you are outsider too! Wow!"
"Ahaha... I have to thanks to my power and the person who gave it to me." Well, I-no is probably angry at you (for some unknown reason) at the moment. But you make sure to thank her tonight.

While you are still occupied by Suika and Star, You saw Reimu coming back from the shrine's Torii. She is carrying various stuffs ranged from rice, grocery to some bottles which probably liquor. There's also the battery marked with ol' same NitoCorps banner. In her Sarashi, there's a wad of money stuffed inside like a pad. She looks so happy. So happy you never think you will never saw she become this happy ever. It's strange....

Mima is still nowhere to be found.


[ ] Ignore Reimu. Focus on Suika.
[ ] Reimu's strange. check her out.
[ ] Mima disappear. Find her.
-------------------------------------------------------

I haven't watch Akagi. So yeah.
And I have to tell you guys that I will be away for at least 10 days, max at 15. Training abroad at Singapore. Work-related stuffs. I don't know if I can get an internet over there but I will update if I could. (Providing I have free time to do so).
>> No. 19227
{X} Ignore Reimu. Focus on Suika.

Oni~
>> No. 19228
File 122302425866.jpg - (513.36KB , 1102x1600 , 28.jpg ) [iqdb]
19228
>>19199
ROA LOEVS EAGLES
>> No. 19230
[x] Reimu's strange. check her out.

She's in a good mood, so you should probably introduce her to Star now.
>> No. 19231
[x] Ignore Reimu. Focus on Suika.
[x] Ask Suika about Mima's disappearance.

I like both.
>> No. 19232
[x] Ignore Reimu. Focus on Suika.
[x] Ask Suika about Mima's disappearance.
>> No. 19233
[ x ] Reimu's strange. check her out.
>> No. 19234
[x] Reimu's strange. check her out.

Stare. Staaaaaaaaaare.
>> No. 19245
File 122316481167.jpg - (109.52KB , 600x800 , d3f2a611d057319b700a9ccfc9f21869.jpg ) [iqdb]
19245
UUUUUUUUUUUUPDATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>> No. 19246
>>19245
>And I have to tell you guys that I will be away for at least 10 days, max at 15.
>> No. 19247
[x] Ask Suika what's up with Reimu.
[x] If she doesn't know, go check it out.
>> No. 19249
>>19246

>>19245

Isn't it sad, Anonymous? T_T
>> No. 19263
File 122336366551.png - (22.19KB , 400x400 , fangirlyomu.png ) [iqdb]
19263
I'm in the middle of the conference at Singapore. But I'll update anyway because it's boring as hell.
Brace for it.
>> No. 19264
File 122337371742.jpg - (106.19KB , 850x750 , sample-4ee13224707cb4fb1161247841c7289b.jpg ) [iqdb]
19264
[x] Ask Suika what's up with Reimu.
[x] If she doesn't know, go check it out.
(I use this one because it's going with the flow.)
-----------------------------------------------------

bewildered by Reimu's behavior, You ask the oni what makes the Miko become that happy.

"Oh, she just got the money. you are quite generous, Roa! Giving her that much!"

Giving her that much?... You haven't give her anything after that last time when you first met. You try to ask Suika further, but gains no more information. The only way to know for sure is to ask the miko directly. You leave Star with Suika, and left for Reimu. Suika continue to play the guitar. This time with new song. You can hear some part of the lyrics... It's the first part of 'Makeinu Tatsu no Requiem'


Reimu hopping along the stone path towards the shrine, her face plastered with smile. When she found you she put down the overly huge grocery sack and jump at you, hugging you with all her might. Her delicate figures is pressed on you. You can feel her warmth. Reimu is this close to you. If you just wrap your arms around her and pull her to a kiss, it would be....

"Oh, thank you so much Roa! I never imagine you would be so kind to me! I'll do whatever you want, roa! Whatever!" Reimu's joyful voice breaks your reverie.
"no...wait. Reimu. What the hell? I did something for you? What is it? I have no idea!"
"Don't play dumb, mister nice guy!" She poke you on the chest and giggles. "That big fat envelope of money on the dining room!"


What the hell?!


Envelope full of money? You don't even have the money to begin with! you are kind of broke right now, so you don't have any excessive cash to spare on anything, let alone donating to Reimu.

"Reimu. Let me see the envelope."
"Oh, sure! Whatever you say!" She slip her hand into her sarashi and pull off the envelope which is now empty. It still warm. You take it from her and try not to let your mind wanders.


It's just ordinary envelope, with the strange emblem of "Pillars and Corridors Co.Ltd." on it. You never heard of this name, so you disregard that open it.
There's a piece of note inside. Picking it up you read it carefully.


Roa,

This money is rightfully yours.
You can use this 50,000Y as you please.
I hope this small token will make your life easier.

Michael Roa Valdamjong.
CEO.



You don't know why, but after you finished reading it, you realized that this money is YOURS. Fifty thousand yen. And that miko took it all. She intentionally being ignorant and take it all for her own use. Or, maybe she knows. And she take it anyway. The money is being used. maybe not all, but most of it. Money that should be yours. money that you should be the one to use. The rage is being build up inside. It's starting to get stronger and stronger, overwhelming your thoughts.


Reimu break away from you, her expression is the mix of confusion and worry.
"Hey, Roa? what's the matter? You look scary..."


[ ] RAGE
[ ] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
after that...
[ ] Say "..." (specify)
>> No. 19265
[X] RAGE.
[X] Kick her nipples off
>> No. 19266
>>19265
>Kick her nipples off

Sort of want.
>> No. 19267
File 122337916043.jpg - (16.66KB , 444x287 , 1206060813191.jpg ) [iqdb]
19267
[ x ] "..."
[ x ] GENUFLECT
>> No. 19268
File 122338621994.png - (24.66KB , 256x384 , genuflect.png ) [iqdb]
19268
[x] "..."
[x] GENUFLECT
>> No. 19270
[x] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
[x] Sigh in acquiescence. "I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
[x] "More importantly," Run your hand through your fabulous hair, "seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"

Apprentice financier of course. I think that's is the best way to frame you and the fairy's partnership to Reimu.
>> No. 19271
[x] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
[x] Sigh in acquiescence. "I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
[x] "More importantly," Run your hand through your fabulous hair, "seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"
>> No. 19272
[x] "..."
[x] GENUFLECT
[x] Have Star come over and console you.
>> No. 19273
[x] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
[x] Sigh in acquiescence. "I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
[x] "More importantly," Run your hand through your fabulous hair, "seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"

God, did any of you actually play OMGWTFOTL? You shouldn't be ready to genuflect so early!
>> No. 19274
[x] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
[x] Sigh in acquiescence. "I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
[x] "More importantly," Run your hand through your fabulous hair, "seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"

>>19273

But Reimu's diamond fist is stroooooooooooong.
>> No. 19275
[x] "..."
[x] GENUFLECT
[x] Have Star come over and console you.
>> No. 19276
[x] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
[x] Sigh in acquiescence. "I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
[x] "More importantly," Run your hand through your fabulous hair, "seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"
>> No. 19277
[z] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
[z] Sigh in acquiescence. "I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
[z] "More importantly," Run your hand through your fabulous hair, "seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"

Relaxin gaems.
>> No. 19281
File 122345015191.jpg - (145.63KB , 425x585 , 206a8c46cfcc753d0fd01cb1f81e0363.jpg ) [iqdb]
19281
[x] not rage. Calm the fuck down.
[x] Sigh in acquiescence. "I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
[x] "More importantly," Run your hand through your fabulous hair, "seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"
-----------------------------------------------------


Come to think of it... It's not really her fault. Anyone getting an envelope that tells you to 'use it as you see fit' signed by the honored guest would take it as a token of gratitude. It's just a misinterpretation. You know Reimu well enough that even if she's a bitch, she is not a bad person. At least, as far as you know. Only thing you can do is sigh, and surrender yourself to this cruel fate.


"I will need some of that money, Reimu; it's the only way I can defend myself in this place."
"Why you need to defend yourself? Just stay close to me and everything should be alright. Right?"
"It can happen. Look at what I've faced back at the Mayohiga."
Reimu seems to be reluctant to give you back the money. She try to stall it until the last moment.
"Erm... well, can you please help me carry all those things inside? It's kinda heavy, y'know? And...eh... I'm not trying to steal it from you or anything. It's just a misunderstanding. You understand, right? I'm a miko and all... so don't be mistaken."


Well, Reimu seems honest. She probably didn't mean it. You decide to put the plans ahead. Out of the blue, you introduce the newcomer to the Hakurei miko.

"More importantly..." Running your hand through your fabulous hair as you speak "...seeing that you're in a good mood, I'll introduce you to my apprentice properly: Star! Come in here!"

Hearing your call, she zips past Suika with haste and is floating near you in a seconds. Looking back and forth between you and Reimu nervously.

"Long story short. Star's going to be with us from now on. Is that okay with you? I'm sure you have heard the stories from the Yakumo's already."
Reimu, after hearing the news, is thinking hard. She walking around in circle, mumbling something with herself and occasionally glancing at you. Finally, she stop and sigh.

"Guess that can't be helped. I already used a lot of your money, I should at least agree with your request. Your name is Star, eh?" She stuff a bag of fruits into her arms. "To the kitchen. Let's go."
Then the team moved inside the shrine to the kitchen with the groceries. Now you are kind of wonder how much Reimu use to buy all of this. well, You will know when she returned the money to you.

Putting down the sack, you wipe the sweat from your eyebrow. It's one heavy package alright. Reimu is in the kitchen, ordering Star around to getting this to that, putting that there, get things for her, etc etc. Star obediently do as Reimu command.


Stretching a bit to slear the stiff shoulder, your eyes caught a glimpse of the person you are looking for. Mima is leaving outside, silently. Where's she going?


[ ] FOLLOW
[ ] NOT FOLLOW


--------------------------------------------------------
Spoilers : Plot device.
This choice is the branching of the story.
>> No. 19282
[ ] Peruse LuBu
>> No. 19283
[ ] FOLLOW
Unless someone can think of a pro-Mima-route reason to not do so.
>> No. 19284
[ ] FOLLOW

Mima-sama~
>> No. 19285
[X] FOLLOW

Reimu's happy with her fat stack of cash. Is Mima happy?
>> No. 19286
[x] FOLLOW

>>19282

DO NOT PURSUE
>> No. 19287
[Q] FOLLOW
>> No. 19305
[x] FOLLOW
>> No. 19306
File 122350934621.png - (311.85KB , 640x637 , 1213658314741.png ) [iqdb]
19306
[x] FOLLOW

GIVE ME GHOST-MILF OR GIVE ME DEATH WHEN I AM KILLED.
>> No. 19355
File 122362009779.png - (75.50KB , 498x673 , 9d116cf69d629e55fab23a6ed5f16e2a.png ) [iqdb]
19355
[X] Follow.

----------------------------------------------------


Mima is being strange after last night This might be your fault. Or even if it's not, you still want to know. You want to know more about Her. About Mima.
Deciding that, you left your luggage in the kitchen and set out to follow Mima discreetly.

She's drifting slowly deeper to the forest using her ethereal leg. It's giving very eerie feeling watching the blue flame that replace her leg flickered instead of a real leg. You followed her from afar, trying not to make noise. It's gonna be good if you can fly, so you can follow someone without having to worry about snapping a twig (that always happen every time).


She arrives at the small clearings, there's nothing out of ordinary except a tombstone and a cross in the middle. Mima shape her leg back, and walk to the grave. You can't read what the tombstone said, because Mima is blocking it from your view.

Mima did nothing. She just stare at the grave of someone or something. Just that. she stands there, face showing mixed emotions. She is twirling the knife in one hand. The bloody knife, stained by the blood of unknown person. She's playing with the knife. Fiddling, spinning, twirling it around. Deep in thoughts.


After a short while, she just sit on the grave. Looking blankly to the sky, mumbling with herself. Which you happened to hear it.


"Roa, huh?..... What should I do now, Hans. I don't know if I..."
Her words trails off. And Mima is going silence again.

You want to know more about this matter. Who is Hans? and why did she mentioning your name earlier? Stay here and listen might be a good idea. But then again, getting caught stalking people is not nice.


[] Stay here, listen a bit more.
[] Leave before she knows you are here.
[] Alternate approach. Walk to her, pretend like you don't know anything and it's just a coincidence meeting her here.

------------------------------------------------------
Note : This Mima's story is Fanon. Created by me. I use all the canon data I have and it's not enough. So, making things up is the way to go.
>> No. 19360
[x] Stay here, listen a bit more.

Stay a while and listen!
>> No. 19361
[x] Stay here, listen a bit more.

>Stay a while and listen!
Diablo~
>> No. 19362
{X} Stay here, listen a bit more.
>> No. 19364
[x] Stay here, listen a bit more.
>> No. 19366
[x] Stay here, listen a bit more.

Fanon listan' gaemz.
>> No. 19368
[x] Leave before she knows you are here.

Don't do it anon, She has a knife! She already knows you're there; she'll turn you into a ghost.
>> No. 19370
>>19368

So, ghost sex then?
>> No. 19375
>>19370

I can see nothing but a bad end in this.
>> No. 19376
>>19370

I can see nothing but a bad end in this.
>> No. 19403
>>19376

But I can see nothing bad in this end.
>> No. 19484
Writing
>> No. 19485
>>19484

hooray!
>> No. 19489
[x] Stay here, listen a bit more.
-----------------------------------------------


It should be alright to push your luck a bit more. [/i]Hans...huh? Who is he. Or maybe she? maybe even [i]it. Let's assume it's [/i]'he' for now. For Mima to mentioned your name, he must have something to do with you. Trying to get a better sopt, you search for a better hiding place. Walk around silently you try heading to the new spot. A leaf is brushing against you.

Now you can see the scene a lot better. The tombstone is just a single tablet with nothing written on it. The cross is only two burned wood tied together by a crude rope. Mima is sitting on it, pondering over something. Unlike those cheesy japanese anime where the character always speak what they have in mind when there is no other peoples around, Mima is staying silent. And because of that, she gives you no information. That leaf is still brusing against you. And now you feel kinda irritated by it.

Hiding out of Mima's sight, you try to focus and listen more. But that leaf is now purposely brushing your nose. Are you trying to pick a fight, leaf? Let me eavesdrop in peace! Just stop brushing my nose already! It's fucking tickles!

you turn back to remove the source of this disturbance. And a hand just shot out of nowhere to shut you up. Your scream is muffled inside your mouth as Reimu Hakurei put a finger on her mouth and give you a [i]'Shhhhh!'
pose. She nearly make your heart jumped off your mouth! After a while after you calmed down. Reimu, who was floating over the ground for an inch to keep the voice at minimum (which is exactly what you want to do if you wish to stalk people when you can fly), landed without a noise. She toss the leaf she used to tickles your nose away and ask you the question in a whisper.


'What are you doing out here, Roa? Stalking a ghost?'
'Well...I...I saw her going somewhere so I want to know where she's going. I'm not stalking, for christ's sake! I'm just curious!'
'Save that when you are being tortured and interrogated by the evil youkai of the Hakurei shrine.'
Damn, Reimu. Way to demoralize people. 'She would probably shove something awful up your ass if she finds out that you followed her here.'
'Hey... come to think of it... You also followed me here.'

Reimu shocked. Her facial expression doesn't change, but you can see that she is sweating.
'You disappeared. So I search for you. Simple enough.'
'What are you doing out here, Reimu? Stalking a fabulous man?'
You bite her back. Oh, sweet revenge is sweet.
'Shut the hell up. Do you want me to tell Mima that badly?'
'No, please.'
The thought of Mima shove something hard and throbbing up your ass is not really pleasant. Hmm... it might be pleasant actually. Not that you ever tried it before. Reimu smirk and pats your head. 'Good boy.', she said.

Realize that you can't get any more info and fear of Mima shoving 'something awful' (as Reimu claims) up your ass, you leave the area quietly. Reimu is floating behind you as you make your way towards the shrine once again.


As you arrived, You saw Suika is sleeping outside once again. Star greets you with a little curtsy and you ruffle her hair in returns. The fairy smiles happily and landed on your back, hands around your neck. Eh, carrying her around is not really a big deal so you let her do that.

Suika have a light green-colored cream on her mouth. Reimu eyes widen as she saw that. Reimu burst past you into the kitchen with haste. And Reimu comes out after a couple of minutes with your baseball bat in hand. Wait, what?

The miko approach the sleeping Suika.
"Hey, Oni. Wake up."
"umu... Hmm? Whazzup, Reimu...?"
"How nice. after you have something nice you fall asleep on the porch. Life's happy, huh? You feel so happy, huh?..." Reimu looking into Suika's eye with a cold stare.
"Erm... Reimu. You are acting strange..." Suika sense the danger and back off. Reimu follow her, dragging the baseball bat on the ground.
"I'm strange? you dare EATING MY CAKE and you still calling me STRANGE?! Die, bitch! DIE!"

Reimu swings the bat aiming for Suika's head. But the oni dodge that. Reimu chase her around, swing wildly with the bat and aim for a kill.

"What cake, Reimu!" Suika try to talk, even when she's dodging the flurry of bat-swinging madness. "I didn't see any cake! You have a cake, Reimu!?"
"It's the green tea cake you just ate, You oni! The cream is still on your mouth!"
"Eh?! Woah---!" Suika dodge another one, licking her lips and taste the cream. "Hey, Tasty! Where'd ya get that?!"


[ ] Stop the fight
[ ] Find the cake in question.
---------------------------------------------
No time for pics 'cos I'm kinda hurry.
>> No. 19490
[X] Find the cake in question.
[X] Start with Star.

I smell fairy mischief.
>> No. 19495
[x] Stop the fight by loudly singing a rendition of "MacArthur's Park."
[x] Look for the cake while you are doing so.

Specifically, the fabulous Donna Summer version. Try to hit that high F.

"Reimu's Park is melting in the dark. / All the sweet green icing flowing down! / Someone left the cake out in the rain. / I don't think that I can take it, / Because it took so long to bake it, / And I'll never have that recipe again! / Oh no~!"
>> No. 19499
[X] Find the cake in question.
[X] Start with Star.
>> No. 19501
>>19495
That song. That fucking shitty song.

Seriously, "Somebody left the cake out in the rain"? What the fuck kind of miserable excuse for lyrics are those?

Not even fucking Neil Diamond was that bad (but goddamn, he's awful close.).
>> No. 19502
File 122391696843.png - (126.69KB , 294x508 , 1212915589723.png ) [iqdb]
19502
[X] Find the cake in question.
[X] Start with Star.
>> No. 19504
>>19501
>That song. That fucking shitty song.

I know, isn't it?
>> No. 19505
[x] Find the cake in question. Ask the fairy if she knows where it is.
[x] Once found, start eating it while walking on to the battlefield, strike a FABULOUS pose, and shout "Reimu! This cake, it's delicious!"
[x] Begin pushing buttons as you compliment her on her cooking skills and telling her what a fine house-wife and mother she'd become.
>> No. 19506
>>19501
Also I woke up with the lyrics to Weird Al's "Jurassic Park" in my head, which was a parody of fucking MacArthur Park, so to find his upon waking up is damned unsettling.
>> No. 19573
Not Enuf Votespene gas~
just two or three would be enough.
>> No. 19574
[X] Find the cake in question.
[X] Start with Star.
>> No. 19575
[ ] Find the cake in question.

Gassin' yer thread~
>> No. 19580
[x] Find the cake in question.
[x] Start with Star.

fucking fairies

fucking comedians
>> No. 19585
[x] Find the cake in question.
[x] Start with Star.

Sheesh Reimu, it's only a cake.
>> No. 19638
okay, writing!
>> No. 19641
>>19638

hooray!
>> No. 19643
That kiriko is a spy!
I never said I'm gonna update!


.....never mind. I should do that anyway.
>> No. 19644
>>19643

hooray!
>> No. 19645
File 122414358242.jpg - (80.48KB , 500x500 , 93a0d9b9c8a4ae6b81c25ca037939260.jpg ) [iqdb]
19645
[x] Find the cake in question.
[x] Start with Star.

---------------------------------------------------


There's something wrong with it since the start. Suika act as if she doesn't know that there is a cake in the first place, yet the cream managed to stuck on her mouth. Suika didn't taste it before either judging from her reaction. You have a suspect in mind now...


"Star?"


The fairy jumps as you touch her. She's all stiff, trying to make a poker face and pretend she didn't know anything related to this incident.

"You know something, didn't you?"

She shook her head and run away from you into the house, disappeared from your sight. How suspicious....


Reimu and Suika are still busy chasing and bashing head apparently, and You think you cannot stop them now even if you tried.


[] Follow Star, to kitchen!
[] Follow Star, to living room!
[] Follow Star, to your room!
[] Leave her be. Deal with Suika and Reimu somehow.

----------------------------------------
Short update is short ;_;
>> No. 19646
Tch, what is this short update i don't even-

[x] Follow Star, to your room!

From follow to swallow, iykwim
>> No. 19647
Eenie, meenie, meinie...

[X] Follow Star, to living room!

Mo.
>> No. 19648
{X} Follow Star, to your room!

eh
>> No. 19652
[x] Follow Star, to your room!
>> No. 19661
Sorry. That was terrible stalling technique.
Writing for real now.
>> No. 19663
>>19661

hooray!
>> No. 19669
File 122417221477.jpg - (43.69KB , 377x411 , interiors_slideshow.jpg ) [iqdb]
19669
[X] Follow Star, to your room!
-----------------------------------------


You think you can guess where she headed so you follow your inituition and head for your room, leaving the not-so-epic battle between Miko and Oni behind. You walk casually without rush and not too long appeared in your room. And as expected, Star is there.

The fairy is being caught red-handed. She is holding the notorious green tea cake and trying to hide it. Stunned, Star just holding the plate and looking at you, terrified. Judging from the evidence and situation, all mystery is solved. Star hid the cake in your room and put the cream on Suika's mouth. Thus, Suika is being targeted by Reimu's wrath. You are not really angry at her. More like, tired. Like a parent who got tired by his daughter's mischief.

You ruffle Star's hair and sigh. The fairy stops trembling and looking up to you. You extend your hands out and wipe the tears from her eyes.


"Don't worry, Star..." You said. Smiling. "You just need a little discipline."

Star eyes goes wide as you grab her neck and hover her up from the ground. You picking up the dish from her and gently put it on the floor, with another hand holding the kicking and trashing girl. The little fairy is panic, confused, and the most important thing... fear. This little being fears you. Such an overwhelming of joy when you have power over other lifeform. Such a pathetic little whelp. You trying to pull a childish pranks? that's troublesome. If you let this matter slide, who knows how much trouble this fairy will cause. Fear is the only cure. Power can solve every problems. Negotiations and talks are for a coward who can't even protect themselves. Now you will show this to her. Show her that there will be order when Roa is around.

Releasing her, Star fall down on the futon. She coughing and wheezing, trying to breath the air after being gripped tight by your grasp. You won't let her rest and slapped her across the face.

"Bad girl. You will cause the other's trouble if you do that." A broad smile plastered on your face without knowing. A wicked, devilish smile. "You need a punishment."



The ripping sound brings you back to reality. Star, trembling, Cheek redden from your slap, is cowered in fear at the corner of the room. Her clothes being ripped apart and her white skin underneath is exposed to your eyes. her little arms trying to cover her body from you. Her tears trickled along the cheek onto her shaking body. no... wait...


WHY THE FUCK DID you DO THAT?


You just use violence on Star for a very minor matter. And you even feel good while doing so. This is not you at all. You won't do anything like that. You CAN'T. But, even that, You have done it. The sight of her confirms that. Nailed the guilt into your very heart. It's like something else take control of your body. Like wild instinct take over your rational thoughts. There's something wrong with you. Very wrong. What the fuck is going on with you?

You feel like you want to puke. Or maybe, kill yourself.


[] (Action)
[] (Words)
[] (Emotion)

---------------------------------------------
You can just select to do only action or words, but adding the emotion will result into more precise translation of the purpose of said writeins.
Now, time for plot. No more shit 'n giggles.
>> No. 19674
Laugh through the tears. Maybe someone will stop you, but it's not like you deserve to live after that or anything.

[x] "Woah, I'm a total sociopath! Excuse me while I kill myself."
[x] Become an hero; sing & whistle "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" while you are doing so.
[x] Emotional state: awesome.jpg

"Come on Roa, cheer up!"
>> No. 19679
[x] Bring your hand up to your face.
[x] "What... Was I... Doing? Star I'm- I'm sorry. I, I don't know what... Came over me... I-"
[x] You fall to the floor when the realization of what you've done overcomes you, as you bury your head in both of your hands, scream, cry, and run out of the room, breathing heavily. Collapse in hall from total shock and mull over your thoughts to see what may have caused this phenomenon. Was it, I-No?
[x] Terror, sadness, shock, self-disgust.
>> No. 19681
[x] Look at your hands, then Star, then your hands again, then Star again.
[x] "I'm sorry!"
[x] Run to the bathroom to wash your face, because you are so very unfabulous right now.
[x] Emotional state: Confused and frightened.

Keep it simple.
>> No. 19685
[x] Look at your hands, then Star, then your hands again, then Star again.
[x] "I'm sorry!"
[x] Run to the bathroom to wash your face, because you are so very unfabulous right now.
[x] Emotional state: Confused and frightened.

Distraught, not destroyed.

>>19674
Yeah, no.
>> No. 19690
[x] Look at your hands, then Star, then your hands again, then Star again.
[x] "I'm sorry!"
[x] Run to the bathroom to wash your face, because you are so very unfabulous right now.
[x] Emotional state: Confused and frightened.

Distraught, not destroyed. Quite indeed.
>> No. 19743
File 122422699964.jpg - (212.16KB , 1256x1611 , DISPEAR.jpg ) [iqdb]
19743
[x] Look at your hands, then Star, then your hands again, then Star again.
[x] "I'm sorry!"
[x] Run to the bathroom to wash your face, because you are so very unfabulous right now.
[x] Emotional state: Confused and frightened.
--------------------------------------------------


You try to averts your eye from the poor girl, but you can't. For this is reality. Reality wrought by your own hands. The girl shaking with fear before you is your own doings. Your sin. You have just done a very terrible things to her. There's no way she will forgive you. No way she could be the same. No way things will be like it used to. You have shattered it. With a sudden burst of self-loathing, you look down to your hands, dirty with guilt. and look up to see Star who you just hit her with. The only word you can mutter to her... it's not enough. but it's the only thing you can think of...


"I'm sorry..."


unable to bear the sight of her, you rushed out of the room and failed to see Star reach her hand out to you, trying to speak something.

You running full speed to the toilet and dunk your head into the water barrel. The coldness of the water slice through your face like a sharp razor. You want this feelings to go away. You don't want to understand anything. Just blocked your mind shut and let it dissolves into water. Just your head is not enough. You are tainted. tainted with an evil beings who possess you and controls you. It's not your doing. It just use you as a vessel to carry its act. Dumping the water on your head, the freezing water splashing on you. you are wet from head to toe. You keep thinking it's not your fault, but it's no one other than you who carry that act. you don't know anything anymore. Why, god... WHY?!

You punch the mirror. It shattered into pieces, tearing apart your fist. Not like you imagined it to be... The pain doesn't make you feel better. It cannot atone your sin. The reflection in the broken mirror can state your mind accurately. Disoriented... chaotic... broken....


"Roa, what happened? I see those two are-----?!"


There is a voice. A voice of someone you know. A voice that you want to hear. A person you want to meet the most. Now that you become so despicable, will she listen to your story?

"What happened, Roa? You look terrible!" Mima grab a bunch of towel and cover you with it. "and why are you all soaked like this? And the mirror, too!"
You try to force something out of your mouth, but nothing comes out. Except the tears that somehow managed to escape your eyes and trickling down your cheek. Your leg lose its strength, and you fall down on your knee. Mima catch you in time, and embrace you in her arms.
"Mima... I..."
"Hush. No need to talk about it now." She whisper to you with her soft, soothing voice. "Just relax, alright?... Close your eyes and let yourself go...."

Your sense is slipping away. You wish you can stay like this forever. Staying inside this warm embrace and just forget about everything..........


-----------------------------------------------------


"Hey there, tough guy."

Same as always. Every time you fall asleep or unconscious, you will meet her. I-no is sitting on you, straddling on your stomach. She playfully pinch your nose with her finger and giggle at your state.

"Look at you, Roa. What a mess! You looks like shit!"


[] (Information gathering time.)
---------------------------------------------------

Ask away. I-no is here! You have all the time you want. until you woke up, that is.
>> No. 19746
Don't want to accuse our closest ally of deception without proof.

[〠] "What the fuck came over me just now, I-no? It was like I was an entirely different person."
[〠] "What am I supposed to say to her? 'lol sorry I nearly raped you'?"
>> No. 19749
[x] "What the fuck came over me just now, I-no? It was like I was an entirely different person."
[x] "What am I supposed to say to her? 'lol sorry I nearly raped you'?"

Whatever.
>> No. 19750
[♪] "This was your doing, wasn't it?" you say with a completely serious tone. "Answer me".
>> No. 19752
>>19743
>For this is reality. Reality wrought by your own hands.
I see what you did there.

Also, fucking bricks at Roa flipping out. Was not expecting the story to serious up like that all of a sudden.
>> No. 19753
[x] "What the fuck came over me just now, I-no? It was like I was an entirely different person."
[x] "What am I supposed to say to her? 'lol sorry I nearly raped you'?"
>> No. 19766
Called. Combined all the votes and forming the sentence.
and... I will update a little late today. Graduation ceremony rehearsal is going.
>> No. 19843
I feel like to BAWW NO VOTERS but considering how hard it is to come up with the choice, I'll have to make do with what I have.
---------------------------------

[x] "What the fuck came over me just now, I-no? It was like I was an entirely different person."
[x] "What am I supposed to say to her? 'lol sorry I nearly raped you'?"

------------------------------------------------


You get up and shove I-no down from you. She just sit there looking at you like she knows nothing about all that happened just now. She pat your shoulder with an understanding look.

"Don't worry about that. Men are like this. I understand."
"No you are not! What in the hell came over me just now, I-no? It was like I was an entirely different person ! I wouldn't do that! Ever! Never! It's as if someone possessed me!"
"Possessed?" I-no is confused. "I didn't do anything! I swear!"
"What am I supposed to say to her? I can't just go and tell her sorry! Now I cannot face her ever again! Maybe she already left me while I'm still asleep!"
"Chill, man. Chill. Calm the fuck down and think things through." I-no shift her chains to her ankle and put both her hands on your cheek. "C'mon. Concentrate! Repeat after me. one, Inhale~. Two, Exhale~. Do it! Do it with me! another one. Inhale~, Exhale~..."

You just go with the flow and try to calm your mind with Buddhism's meditation. You can't think straight with your mind full of thoughts. Clearing your mind a little, you can now think rationally.

"So, You know nothing about what I've just done? Any clues why I did that? because I really feel like I'm being controlled by someone or something."
"I don't know. But maybe...." She seems to be thinking, but shrug and return to her usual self. "...Nah. Can't be."
"What is that 'Can't be' Thing? Tell me. Anything might be a clue."
"Well... I feel something strange yesterday. When I'm sleeping. Probably around last night to this morning. I feel like there's something getting inside you. Not physically. More like, spirit?.....nah. That's why I said it can't be."

Hmm... maybe that spirit is the cause of your unusual behavior.

"I-no... could you look around for this intruder----!?" You look at the goddess and remembered that she have a giant shackles on her leg. "Oh. Sorry. I forgot you can't go anywhere."
"No, it's fine, Roa. I can get around now. It's getting a lot lighter. This can only keep me from going outside your body. And I think I can communicate with you when you are awake now."
"Really? That's nice."
"Just don't call me when I'm sleeping. I'll be happy to give you my sagely advice."

You continue to chat with I-no about this and that. Asking about stuffs you encountered along the way. You take notes to search for more info about Hans that Mima mentioned because I-no also think it's good to know more about this fellow.

"*yawn~*... I'm getting sleepy. Let me rest for a while. Just don't call me for at least five hours. Lack of sleep is the cause for wrinkles."
"Okay, later!"

And it's the usual scene. Darkness envelopes you again. It indicates that you are going to wake up.


-----------------------------------------
(continued later.)
>> No. 19868
Remind me again: Does Roa's I-no look like her guitar-slut-witch namesake, or what?

Because imagining her teaching meditation classes is just hilarious.
>> No. 19869
>I feel like to BAWW NO VOTERS

Hello YAF
>> No. 19871
>>19869

Hello, ANON!
>> No. 19874
>>19843
>(continued later.)

WHERE'S THE CONTINUATION KIRIN
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CONTINUATION
>> No. 19876
File 122459816421.jpg - (63.76KB , 460x460 , Kiriko_msn.jpg ) [iqdb]
19876
>>19874
It's here!

>>19868
Not really like her. More like sexier Kaguya with shorter Kimono.

Anyway, update is coming!
>> No. 19877
File 122459853667.jpg - (414.75KB , 1115x1600 , 45.jpg ) [iqdb]
19877
(cont.)
-------------------------------


As you open your eyes, to your surprise everyone is here. The first thing you saw is Reimu's worried face while she wipe the wet towel on your forehead. Mima is sitting besides you with Suika. They are talking something earlier, and as you push yourself up they stoppped. Suika ask you, concerned by your current state.

"Are you okay, Roa?"
"I'm good. Thanks." You take the wet towel from Reimu's hand and wipe it on your face. Feeling better than before. Reimu take it back and dip it into the water again.
"I heard you slipped in the bathroom. Are you hurt anywhere?" Reimu ask.
Looking at Mima, she turned away. That means she already knew. You feel grateful for her. At least she's not running around and tell everyone about it.
"I'm still in one piece. Getting a little bit dizzy there, haha."
"But... you just passed out. Normal people just doesn't randomly passed out, you know? Maybe I should call that Lunarian to check you up..."
"No thanks. I'm fine."


Star's face crosses your mind. A sudden guilt stings your heart like a knife. You can imagine that she left you already. But just to play with the role of the ignorant fools you decide to ask anyway.

"So where's Star?" ... And the answer probably be 'I saw she ran off somewhere' or 'She is nowhere to be found'. No one can take that and decide to stay.

"Oh. Over there."


Star coming out from the back. Holding a bag with ice and a string. She gave it to Reimu and going to head out again. But as she saw you up and about, she froze. As if the time is not flowing in this room. No one moves for no reason at all. Why Star is still here? She should ran off long ago. Oh, maybe she wants to take a revenge? Then you are already prepared. You will recieve any kind of punishment to at least make her feel a little bit better. Come, Star. I'm ready to face my sin.


But instead of exact her revenge, Star just take your hand and hold it.

The girl is a little bit shaken, but she's not running away. Her eyes are teary, but she still looking at you with that eyes. And then you understand. She forgive you. Even you have done terrible things to her, she just let it go. Star is still here with you. And will always be. That's what you can read from her eyes.
Without any words to describe how you feel, You just pulled the fairy to a hug. She stiffens when you pulled her close, but she loosen up and put her little arms around you. It's warm. To be forgiven from your wrongdoings gives you this warm feeling in your chest. Now you can say it. In this moment you can say it.

"Sorry, Star. I'm sorry." You whisper into her ear.
The fairy cannot answer you by words, so she just rest her head on you and stroke your back lightly.


You release her and is now feeling better. At least she doesn't hate you! There goes one of your problems! But there is still a series of unanswered question left. Now let's try sorting things out.

"Reimu, I will go rest at my room. Thanks for taking care of me."
"Ah, it's okay. But are you sure you...?"
"I'm fine. Just need a little rest, that's all."
"Alright then. Will call you when dinner's ready."
"Do you need company? I heard a good booze can get rid of a common cold!" There goes Suika and her weird theory again.
"No thanks. I'll probably get a hangover instead. But you can come if you want to."
"Yay~! I will!" She smiles and run around like a cheery little girl.
"I'm ready to listen to your problems, Roa." Said Mima. "I'll be in the courtyard." And she left. How mysterious. She come and go as she please. Guess that's the nature of the ghost. You thank her silently and head to your room with Suika and Star in tow


---------------------------------


Now you are back into your room. Suika just loitering around with nothing to do and eventually resign and just rolling on the futon. Star unpack her bindle and take her ripped garment out. It was caused by you, so you feel responsible to help her fix it. Without delay, You snatch that from her and start sewing it using one of your FABULOUS survival kit, the needle and the thread, borrowed from Ran yesterday. Too bad you didn't bring the one back home with you. Rummaging through your stuff, you found the knife and cut the thread. There, it's done. As good as new. You return the dress to Star, adding a little frilly touch and ribbons here and there. She hurriedly take it and spin around in the air happily. Looks like she love it! Heh. Just as expected from the fabulous you!

Well... You just unpack your belongings. You decide to organize your stuffs just for the heck of it. now you spread all the things you have on the floor, one by one.

- Cash. Not much left. Probably around 5000Y. Plus or minus 1000. Don't know how much Reimu will return you, though. Let's say it's gone forever.
- A knife. Just an ordinary knife. Good at stabbing and peeling apples.
- A bent baseball bat. Reimu just use this as her weapon earlier. Suika give a hard, long glare at it when you take it out.
- A big heavy cookbook, "Cook like Shirou". Just holding it make you feel like a cook. And a pimp.
- Ticket. Have "Absolute command over Ran, the Shikigami. One time use." written on it. Signed by Yukarin~.
- An ordinary Hammer and another ordinary Stake. Used to be Aniki's. Have a manly stench all over it. You look at it and sigh. You should take a chainsaw instead. At least Chainsaw is cool.
- Envelope. Bear a crest of "Pillars and Corridors Co.Ltd." and a note written by CEO Roa. Who's that?

Now that you organized your inventory, you packed it back. It fit into your tiny backpack somehow, leaving the hilt of baseball bat outside. Next is organized your thoughts.


Current things you need to know is, First. Who, or what, possessed you. And when did it entered you. According to I-no's information she said that she feel the disturbance in the period of this 12 hours. That means, since last night at Yakumo's until you arrived at the shrine. You can either wait for I-no to spot the intruder (if she feels like getting up and search it for you, but not likely.) or you can ask around and find alternate method.
Next, it's not really an urgent matter but it might be connected. Who's Hans? What is his relationship with Mima? and Does he have anything to do with you? You think of someone who might know, but no one comes to mind. Asking Reimu is a good start for this.
Third and the last is your pendant. Yukari said it have some special property. But you cannot check it now because that evil youkai take it away from you. Hmm... maybe all this flipping out might stem from this pendant. Father told you to keep it with you all the time. This might be the case.


Now...


[ ] Weapons training. Go practice your knife arts like a L33T AZZAZZIN, WOOT!
[ ] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[ ] Practice with Reimu. Help her preparing dinner first, though.
---sub[ ] Go find <name> and let him/her train you.
---sub[ ] Practice by yourself.
[ ] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard. Unwind and relax. Maybe ask her something.
[ ] Take a walk. Free your mind and let your heart guide the ways~
[ ] Go to the kitchen and Help Reimu with her chores. Initiate chitchat and small talks.
[ ] Fuck it. Have a good time with Suika and Star. Because You love kids.
[ ] Call for Yukari.
[ ] Summon Ran.
[ ] RRIIPPPP your shirt with your biceps and do 1000 push-ups.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Longest update I've ever done in my writefag life.
You can select up to 3 here but it better make sense. Writeins are welcome, as always.
>> No. 19878
[ x ] RRIIPPPP your shirt with your biceps and do 1000 push-ups.
[ x ] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard. Unwind and relax. Maybe ask her something. (danmaku trainan')
[ x ] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[ x ] Go find Mima~sama and let her train you.
>> No. 19879
[x] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard. Unwind and relax. Maybe ask her something.
>> No. 19880
[x] RRIIPPPP your shirt with your biceps and do 1000 push-ups.
[x] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard. Unwind and relax. Maybe ask her something. (danmaku trainan')
[x] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[x] Go find Mima~sama and let her train you.

Go go Cho-Roa
>> No. 19882
[x] RRIIPPPP your shirt with your biceps and do 1000 push-ups.
[x] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard. Unwind and relax. Maybe ask her something. (danmaku trainan')
[x] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[x] Go find Mima~sama and let her train you.
>> No. 19887
[X] RRIIPPPP your shirt with your biceps and do 1000 push-ups.
[X] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard. Unwind and relax. Maybe ask her something. (author's discretion~)
[X] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[X] Go find Mima~sama and let her train you.

moar voetspleen
>> No. 19895
I will be away for 3-4 day becauuse of work.
plesae conitnue to vote more an d I will check and write when i getback.
>> No. 19896
Fuck this shirt ripping stuff.

[x] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[x] Go find Mima and let her train you.

[x] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard after you're done practicing. Unwind and relax. Talk to her about your relationship together. Talk to her about your fears about the pendant, and what its loss may mean. (I almost want to add in "[x] Ask about 'Hans' " but that might be ultra-private and/or a touchy subject.)
[x] Call out for Yukari, with Mima there to back you up. Confront her about the pendant.
Submitting to the gap demon is one thing, becoming a sadist and (almost) a rapist because of it is quite another. (May need to use the Ran card to call Yukari, but I really hope not. Hopefully Mima can help.)
>> No. 19934
[x] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[x] Go find Mima and let her train you.
---sub[x] suggest the other conversion methods you were going to try out a while back but never got the chance to.
[x] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard after you're done practicing. Unwind and relax. Talk to her about your relationship together. Talk to her about your fears about the pendant, and what its loss may mean.
[x] Call out for Yukari, with Mima there to back you up. Confront her about the pendant.
>> No. 19942
Got this much votes after waited for 5 days. I'm... stunned.

Whatever. Writing now.
>> No. 19943
File 122509562948.jpg - (10.75KB , 336x314 , money.jpg ) [iqdb]
19943
[X] RRIIPPPP your shirt with your biceps and do 1000 push-ups.
[X] Go talk to Mima at the courtyard. Unwind and relax. Maybe ask her something.
[X] Danmaku practice. That coin-note tricks is called danmaku here, right?
---sub[X] Go find Mima~sama and let her train you.

--------------------------------------------


Strong mind comes from strong body! You feel pumped up and rip your shirt off with your awesome muscular prowess! The shirt blasted to a ragged piece of clothings and lay scattered on the ground. Without delay, you start doing push-ups. One. Two. Three. Four. You continue doing that until you hit 100th. You feel like you still lack something.

"Suika! Star!"
"yeah?"
"Sit on my back!"
"Yes sir~!"

Suika jumps on your back. Followed by Star. Now this is what you want. You continue your exercise with added weight. The two of them are bouncing up and down on your bare, sweaty back. One, two, three, four... one, two, three, four...


You've finished your 1000th. And now you're going to head out and practice your power! Strong body comes with strong power! You feel like you can accomplish something if you practice right now!

Bursting the door open (and drag the two with you) you go out to the courtyard. Mima is there, doing nothing in particuliar. She greets you when you entered.


"Hi, Roa. You want to talk abou---"
"Hey Mima! Let's Practice!"
"Practice wha---?!"
"Danmaku, Mima! Danmaku! It's what they called around here, right?!" You catch her hand and spin her around happily.
"Uh... wha--- I suppose? And---?"
"You are a magic user, right? You can help me hone my skills!"

Mima stopped in midair which also pul you to a halt. She chuckles a bit and gesture you to move away.

"Restless like a little puppy you are. Let's see what you got. Show me your moves you learned so far!"
"Alright! Now watch!"

You try every moves you can think of. Starting by Coin-note changing. Diverse the coin into lower worth. Combine them back into note, etc etc etc. After you finished your performance, you turned back at Mima and expect something like 'wow!' or 'Awesome!'... but you got a long, tired sigh instead.

"Oh Roa... that's terrible."
"What?!"
"You are so strict to the rules." Mima yawn and walking to you, bored. "What is your power again?"
"erm... control over currency?"
"Then what is currency?"

This question strikes you at the very core. What is currency? ...a currency is a standard for exchangeing. Currency is not money. Currency is trading. Then trading...


There is no limit.


You can trade a wheat for meat. You can trade a gold for silver. You can trade EVERYTHING. If you know the exact rate of exchange, you can nearly manipulate anything into something else entirely. This is what Mima means? To not bind yourself with logic and stretch the possibilities?

There's something lingering in your mind... A phrase that you used to hear back then...


[] "Blood is a currency of life, a money of souls..." - Alucard
[] "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it." - Samuel Goldwyn
[] "Money buys you everything except the chance to do it again." - Matthew Clayfield
[] "Time is money." - Benjamin Franklin
>> No. 19944
[X] "Blood is a currency of life, a money of souls..." - Alucard

Breaths awesome
>> No. 19945
{X} "Blood is a currency of life, a money of souls..." - Alucard
>> No. 19946
[X] "Greed... is good. Greed is right, greed works." - Gordon Gekko

Reject, reality, substitute, etc.
>> No. 19947
[X] "Eternity is relentless." - Kain
>> No. 19948
[x] "Blood is a currency of life, a money of souls..." - Alucard

SOOUL STEEEAL
>> No. 19949
[x] "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it." - Samuel Goldwyn

Nice idea Mima, it got us killed the first time, why not try it again? I'm torn between this and Matthew Clayfield's. Still, the next time we get attacked by hungry youkai, a little spending goes a long way when saving our ass.
>> No. 19950
[x] "The man who dies rich dies disgraced." - Andrew Carnegie

Spread the wealth, Roa.
>> No. 19952
[x]"The Buck stops here" Harry S. Truman.
>> No. 19953
[\!/] "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it." - Samuel Goldwyn
>> No. 19954
[x] "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it." - Samuel Goldwyn
>> No. 19955
[x] "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it." - Samuel Goldwyn
>> No. 19956
[x] "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it." - Samuel Goldwyn
>> No. 19957
A sudden burst of Samuel Goldwyn won the votes. Well hope you enjoy your newly obtained defensive-offensive hybrid skills.

Writing as soon as I got back home.
>> No. 19958
>>19957

No one-hit KO blasts, no impenetrable barriers, but a nice mixture of kick-ass goodness. In my opinion, we surely have chosen the right thing. FABULOUS.
>> No. 19959
>>19958
One-hit kill is possible. So do Perfect defense if you use it wisely.

Emphasized on "Wisely".
>> No. 19962
[] "Blood is a currency of life, a money of souls..." - Alucard
>> No. 19963
>>19281


[] "Blood is a currency of life, a money of souls..." - Alucard

Ah, Hellsing. That series which also spawned this quote...
"Resignation is what kills people. Once they're rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath."
>> No. 19964
>>19963

Vote's were already called.
>> No. 19965
>>19964
Sorry for the delay. Blame the moe moe dog girl.
Writing now.
>> No. 19970
This means we'll need to get the money back from Reimu.
>> No. 19977
File 122526847447.jpg - (224.87KB , 600x849 , 5eafc9e93369a284251cf6d86e30c8b8.jpg ) [iqdb]
19977
[x] "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it." - Samuel Goldwyn
---------------------------------------------------------


"Hey... Mima. Let me try something..."

You picked up a coin from your pocket. judging from the size, it's a 500Y coin. You clamped it tight in your fist and looking at the nearest target. The futon roll Reimu used to bind you is still hanging loosely from the tree branch. It's a perfect practice dummy. If you can really trade anything, it is possible to...


Walking to the target, you start to jog. Suika and Star watch you with excitement while Mima just smirk. You pick up the speed and running toward the dummy. Right hand loaded and ready to fire a fist up front. With a 'swish', You punch out. And just when it connected, when the feeling of soft cotton hit your hand, you try your theory.


There is a loud explosion when the fist impact. When the cloud of smoke and cotton fades, What left is a big hole on the target and bare-chested Roa. You look at the target, amazed by your own doing. The power of your fist have been amplified. There is no coin in the fist anymore. Yes. Your theory worked.

What you just do is exchange more power with money. You focus to pay this 500Y and exchange it into more force with this punch. It's amazing how just only 500Y can amplify the power to this magnitude of 12G shotgun shell. Well, if you can buy more power, next is...


"Suika!"
"Yeah?"
"Punch me!"
"Wha--!" The oni is taken aback by your request.
"Whatever. Just throw a punch at me. Real deal."
"uh.... fine..."

Suika throw you a slow, weak punch. You catch that and throw her on the ground with ease. Suika rolling on the dirt floor and getting up with the vein popped up on her forehead.

"What with that throw, Roa! I'm trying to help you train here!" Suika yelled. Obviously angry.
"Are you trying to help me train with that halfheartedly punch!? Do it like you mean it, wimp! Are you really oni?! Even a mere human like me can defeat you single-handedly!"
"Now you said it!" Suika run straight at you like a bullet. "This is for mocking me for being a wimp!"


Suika's punch is scary. You feel like she got ten times bigger and her fist is as big as cannonball. You feel a gust of wind blowing past your face, and maybe blow your life away. This is what you want. You take what left inside your pocket out and swing a counter punch at her. Now you can think a good name for this skills...


"MAMMONITE!"


The explosion blew you backwards. Suika also forced to retreat a several meters. But except the gust of wind and this sparkling golden explosion, nothing happened. Suika's punch is completely negated. Her mouth hanged down in awe. So do Star and Mima.

"Wow, Roa. That was good." Mima claps her hand. "That just grand. Just after I told you a keyword and you can utilize it to this extent. Good job, boy."
"It helps a lot. I think I can get around it a bit and try out new things. But right now I have to practice this for maximum efficiency."

Looking in your hand, from nearly 4000Y you have, now you got only 1200Y and a little bit change. That means Suika punch is in another league. You regret having her hit you with her real strength. If you ask for it nicely, at least you should have more money left. Damnit. Just like Samuel Goldwyn said, "I paid too much for it, but it's worth it". This ability can help you in a pinch, but shouldn't abuse it or you will run out of money real fast.


"Hey. Having fun?"


It's Reimu. She standing inside the shrine, looking at you and the group. Her red miko dress suits the apron she's wearing quite well. It's a white apron with a chick saying "piyo" on it. You think you saw that somewhere before...

"Quite. I'm practicing. You need a kitchen hand?"
"Nah. If I do I'd call Star already." She walked to you. "I come to tell you that today will be busy. I've prepared a barbecue party and I've invite quite a number of people."
"Wow, Reimu. You're fast. Just half a day and you managed to use all his money and have a party setting up." Mima said mockingly. Reimu completely ignoring her.


[ ] "Say, Reimu..."
---[ ] "How do you do that? Throwing seal and stuffs. I can't seems to get it right..."
---[ ] "About the party..."
---[ ] "Who is the most knowledgeable around here? I have some question unanswered..."
---[ ] (Ask Reimu anything in general)
[ ] Go help her preparing stuffs. Training can wait.
[ ] Continue practicing.
[ ] Take a break and having fun with kids.
[ ] Running up and down the shrine's ladder to strengthen your legs.
[ ] Heading off somewhere... (mayohiga, Scarlet devil mansion, Kourindou, Human village.)
>> No. 19979
[x] Running up and down the shrine's ladder to strengthen your legs.
[x] Take a break and having fun with kids.

Few quick runs and a break. We need to save our cash and going elsewhere spells trouble.
>> No. 19980
[X] "Say, Reimu..."
---[X] "About the party..."
[X] Take a break and having fun with kids.
>> No. 19985
[x] Running up and down the shrine's ladder to strengthen your legs.
[x] Take a break and having fun with kids.

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
>> No. 19988
[x] Running up and down the shrine's ladder to strengthen your legs.
[x] Take a break and having fun with kids.
>> No. 19990
File 122536683613.png - (162.03KB , 800x600 , D77C9802.png ) [iqdb]
19990
more vote plox.
Give me a reason to write and not slacking off, please.
>> No. 19992
[X] Go help her preparing stuffs. Training can wait.
>> No. 19993
[X] Go help her preparing stuffs. Training can wait.
>> No. 19994
>>19993 >>19992

Sorry, that wasn't on purpose, computer is being annoying
>> No. 19996
[x] Running up and down the shrine's ladder to strengthen your legs.
[x] Take a break and having fun with kids.

We need a montage.
>> No. 19997
[£] Heading off somewhere... Human Village.

We need money.
>> No. 20002
>>19997
I don't know what to vote for, but yes.

We need money, and Reimu done spent all of ours.
>> No. 20004
{X} Running up and down the shrine's ladder to strengthen your legs.
{X} Take a break and having fun with kids.
>> No. 20005
Called. Writing tomorrow in the morning.
>> No. 20006
>>20005

Make it a new thread. This one will autosage soon.
>> No. 20007
The title of the story really applies right now with the route we're locked on.

Seeing as how we were within Mima back at Yukari's.
>> No. 20008
>>20007

>Seeing as how we were within Mima back at Yukari's.

If that were true, then the title would be Within a Spirit.
>> No. 20010
File 122555159567.jpg - (149.46KB , 618x799 , Gomenasai.jpg ) [iqdb]
20010
I'm writing, but probably can't finished it in time. And tomorrow I have some important matter to do. So, probably another 24 hours. My apologies.

By the way, I'm thinking about who Reimu invited to the party. I can list quite a few numbers of them but I'm not quite sure about their relations. So, who do you want to see at the PARTY@MYSHRINE ? Any suggestion is welcome.
>> No. 20012
File 122557118143.jpg - (423.13KB , 712x712 , 121506478662.jpg ) [iqdb]
20012
>>20010

Shinki~sama
>> No. 20013
>>20010

Sariel, Yuka, and Konngara.
>> No. 20014
>>20010

Kaguya. She's probably the only one that might react to the name "Roa".
>> No. 20015
> Kaguya. She's probably the only one that might react to the name "Roa".

Can I has neet-hime too?
>> No. 20016
Oh, if Kaguya will show up then how about Mokou too? That's always a good pair.