[Return]
Archived thread

File 122150478251.jpg - (62.63KB , 810x1125 , 122150451019.jpg ) [iqdb]
18608 No. 18608
[x] Take the key. Go inside. Lock the door behind you. Sleep.

No use fooling around. If the doc wants his 'Master' to be undisturbed, then so shall it be. While the prospect of sleeping inside would normally at least make you feel disgusted, this time, you're way too pissed to care about such things. Besides, that uncomfortable feeling which always accompanied your poor mind when indoors magically evaporated a few hours ago, during those moments full of silence in Kazuma's room. Strange, but you can't be bothered thinking about it.
Casting the curious 'Blacks' one angry glance, you rip the key from it's hook and hastily plunge it inside the hole in the door. It opens without even a single noise, and you quickly step inside.

A relieved sigh escapes your lips when your ears hear the silent 'click' of the lock behind you. Whew. Really, finally, some peace. You can't be bothered with preparing a proper bedding, so instead, you drop your backpack on the floor and lay down beside it. After all, getting even more used to beds would be...

Sleep comes quickly, perhaps even too quickly for your tastes.


...


"It's not going to work."
Golden-haired man in a white lab coat calmly states, in face of his companion's - dressed in similiar clothes, albeit with drastically diffirent colour of hair - silver - desperate efforts to... What is he doing? It's dark here, there's no way to see anything other than those two and...
A hospital bed...
With someone laying on top of it, unmoving...
"... I... don't care..." the silver-haired one mutters in between pants as he continues to press that person's chest "I'm not going... to lose her... again!"
For a moment, there is no other sound than rhytmical huffing and creaking of the bed. Then, silently, almost discretely, the other one whispers.
"Medicine won't work, my friend."
"... so... what...?!"
"Nor will your efforts."
"DAMN YOU!"
Silver-haired suddenly jumps away from the table and grabs his companion's collar. Who's laying on the bed? Why? And why do you feel strongly attracted, compelled even, to walk over and steal a glance...
"Why do you have to take away the last bits of my hope?!" this time, as opposed to his previous pants, silver's voice in strong and full of emotions... and on the verge of crying. "Curse you and your kind, youkai! How can you understand what's going on inside a human's heart?!"
"Easy, my friend. Misfortune tends to subdue even the strongest of minds." as opposed to silver, golden sounds extremely calm. Almost displeasantly serene in the face of this undoubtedly desperate situation. "I did indeed say that neither medicine or your craft won't work, but... There is also another way, if you're interested..."
"What...?! Is-- is there really?! Tell me! For the love of god, speak up!"
"Just let me take care of it..." golden one gently pushes away his unnerved friend "Perhaps the price will be a great one to pay, but... I'm sure it will work..." suddenly, his face turns to you, previously unnoticed by neither of them, now faced with that piercing golden gaze. So forceful. Like if he was staring straight into your head, straight into your thoughts... It hurts. It hurts to look into those eyes. Why does it hurt? Why... "Right?"


...


You wake up with a start.
Heavy droplets of sweat slowly run down your forehead and fall down, onto the floor where you fell asleep yesterday. Looking around, you discover that you're still in the same room - a good sign - and... Wait, why are you sweating so profusely? Did you... dream of something?
No, there's nothing. You can't remember anything. Heh. Actually, it's good. Yeah, it's good. Remembering nightmares is never a good thing to do. Horrible memories, of false events nonetheless, aren't a good thing to keep in one's head.
Speaking of head... Trying to wipe the sweat off your own one, you notice that there's something there - something that wasn't there before. A piece of paper.
A deja vu. Your heart skips a beat when you pull it from your hair and see the familiar hand writing.

----

Dear Fuku.

Again, I must apologize for the inconvenience of the situation I'm about to explain. You see, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were forced to assign another delivery just after your previous one. Onto the business: payment is hidden underneath the Hakurei Shrine. Look for an X sign made of pebbles under the terrace area. Then dig. It's not deep, you don't need any tools. As for the envelope, you'll have to fatigue yourself to the human village, look for the same sign in Hieda Aki's front yard. You should be able to find it without problems. It's unaddressed, you need to do that on your own. I'm sure finding a pen won't prove to be a problem, right? On a side note, I think you might find this one interesting.

This is the address you should write on the envelope:

Kazuma Houraisan
Eientei Clinic
Bamboo Forest
Gensokyo

Deliver it straight into recipent's hands, DO NOT let anyone else see, read or open the envelope before the recipent. It is highly important to stick to those rules.

Yours truly.

---

No... wait... It.. It can't be, right? Why is Kazuma the addressee? This is just ridiculous. Or...
No, perhaps it's just a giant coincidence. It has to be. What the hell are you even thinking about? Of course this is a coincidence! And a very fortunate one at that. You'll pick up the payment, get the envelope (that's a bit of walking, but going outside will at least help you relax a bit) and return here for dinner. Perfect plan, almost flawless.
Now then, what was it that woke you up...?

Knock, knock.

Oh, right. Knocking. Not without difficulty, you lift your still a bit heavy body off the floor and stretch, letting your moan mutter a pleased moan while doing so. Wonderful, another great morning. Now, just move on, and everything should be alright.
Without haste, you turn the key in the door and deliberately slide them open. Only to be met with Kazuma's beaming face.
"Good morning!"
His voice is so cheerful it almost sounds wrong. As if it weren't made to yell such happy greetings. Out of place, but it makes you a bit warmer inside nonetheless.
"Ah. Good morning."
Woah, that came out so naturally, that you yourself blink your eyes a few time in suprise. Who would've thought that you'd be greeting someone again, in such a leisure fashion? Where's the cold and collected Fuku from yesterday? Well, fuck that, you've got a job, and it's enough to cheer you up just like that.
"Hm? You look happy. Did something happen?"
"Nn?" you give Kazuma a fleeting glance "No, not really. I just got another job, that's all."
"Eh?" his eyes widen "Here? In Gensokyo? Really? When?"
"Uh..." it's kinda hard to explain "I just got a message and... Hey, sorry to change the topic, but why are you here?"
"That's right!" his unsure face disappears, giving it's place back to the previous joy. Cute. "Breakfast is almost ready, so as soon as you're done gathering yourself, come to the dining room. That's all!"
He gives you a clumsy salute, then runs off down the corridor. You trace his movements with your eyes until he's out of the sight. Breakfast, huh?

[ ] Still, job's a job. Gotta do it first. Leave the clinic.
[ ] Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.
[ ] Job first, pleasures later. Sneak out in a way so no one notices your departure.
[ ] Seize the opportunity and go see Kazuma's room.
[ ] Eron should be in the dining room as well, right? Time to raid his office for writing utensils.

>> No. 18609
[x] Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.
>> No. 18610
{X} Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.
>> No. 18611
[x] Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.
m
>> No. 18613
Get well soon, Yaffy~

[x] Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.
>> No. 18614
File 122151132373.png - (3.28KB , 262x260 , yaffyquiteangry.png ) [iqdb]
18614
>>18613
>Get well soon, Yaffy~

Yeah, thanks and all, but... Eh, you know what, fuck me, I wanted to rant a bit, but I'm not really feeling like it. Brb sleeping.
>> No. 18615
>>18614
Yaffy~! ♥
>> No. 18616
[ ] Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.

Fatiguing ourselves without eating plenty of nutrients will cost us DNA.
>> No. 18617
>>18614
That's what you get for wishing you a good recover.
>> No. 18620
[x] Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.

NEEDS FOOD BADLY

Also, some discussion, because YAF likes discussion: The dream. Silver is Eron and Gold is Yakumo, that much is obvious. Female patient dead or dying, obviously of some importance to Eron. Man-Yukari seems intent on extracting an agreement to do something weird in order to save her.

Now the gross extrapolations: Eron had a girl child with a human woman. This woman dies from a disease that Eron does not understand and cannot cure. Then the girl starts dying of mysterious disease. Eron does not want to lose his "patient" again and so makes a deal with the devil--Yakumo.

Ans so follows the crazy hypothesis: Fuku is that patient or perhaps a genetic clone of said patient, explaining the why Eron sought so desperately to be "relied upon" by this ratty, caustic Earth girl, and also how the disease was acquired in the first place.

Also explaining why Man-Yukari thought sending you to Eientei would be amusing.
>> No. 18621
File 122154193650.png - (3.26KB , 262x260 , yaffyangryshrug.png ) [iqdb]
18621
>>18617

Told ya, I'm a bastard when sick.

==

[X] Nutritients needed. You can at least eat something before leaving.

Breakfast. Well that's an unexpected blessing. You're not really that hungry, but if you are to walk around for several hours, giving your stomach at least one or two sandwiches would be appropriate. Plus there's a chance to have another talk with Kazuma... Positive points only, no downsides, this morning really is great.
Alright then, no time to lose. Since you didn't unpack any of your stuff yesterday, there's no need to pack it today, so after just grabbing your ragged backpack, you are practically ready to go.

Turns out the corridor were rather empty when you finally left that guest room. Looks like everyone is in the dining room, preparing - or already eating - the meal Kazuma spoke about. Now while there is that slight urge to go ferret about in Kazuma's room... or even Eron's office, you ignore those silly urges and press on towards where you remember the dining room to be located.

And here it is. After all, remembering the way wasn't hard at all. Perhaps you're getting familiar with the place already.
It looks just the same as it did yesterday, during the dinner. 'Blacks' devouring the food like hungry and angry beasts they are, their captain, apparently recovered from Fujiwara's treatment sputing random nonsense in between munches.
"Hey!"
And of course, the 'Master' of this whole mess. Despite the doctor's absence, he seems cheerful enough to make you too cheer up a bit. Not that you needed it, being hyped up about the job and all, but... That's still kinda nice. Just as yesterday, you take a seat closest to him, and kneel down on the floor, only once wishing inside your thoughts that they buy normal table and chairs soon.
"So you came." Kazuma interrupts his meal to turn to you "I was a little afraid you'd leave immidiately, but... No." he shakes his head "Come on, eat, eat! You'll need lots of energy, right?"
A plate lands in front of you, full of little sandwiches with various stuff. Wait, but there were no-- Oh. Could it be that he made them himself? Well then, there's no other way but to eat them, right? Besides, that's kinda sweet...
Well, no matter, as long as you get something to eat for free. While you can't imagine that this boy would demand his guest to pay, there are also other people in charge here... Like that insane 'Rozen' guy who fortunately pays no attention to your humble person. And Eron... Speaking of which, where is he anyway? Well, not that it matters, you just wouldn't like to bump into 'count on me' guy on your way out, lest he comes up with some pesky, irritating way to 'help' you in your work. That's right, avoiding Eron would be a first-class priority when you finally decide to leave.
"Oh, hi Eron!"
Goddamnit, speak of the devil. Your plans are all foiled in an instant when the said doctor enters the room in a hasty manner. Whoop-dee-doo, should've hurried up with the sandwiches. Now there's a possibility you're going to have to listen to another stupid speech of his, or worse, be asked another ridiculous favour.
"Hm? Oh, yeah, right, hello Master."
Without further delays, the doctor sits at the table directly opposite of Kazuma and proceeds to make himself a decend breakfast from all the ingridients laid before him. No without casting you a weird glance first, though. Great, just what you needed. Wishing he wouldn't notice you, it turned out to only attract his attention. He really does look like he had something on his mind. Well, as long as you leave before he finishes, it should be alri--
"Hey Eron." oh, right. One more person about whom you forgot. Kazuma. "Did something happen? You have a strange face..."
The doc looks up from above a sandwich of enormous size to face his Master's question.
"Really? Hm, maybe."
"So?"
"Someone's been grubbing around in my office."
Oh. So that's why he's so gloomy. Well, it looks like you've been forestalled in the intent of raiding his desk... At least one less thing to worry about. Serves him right too.
"Someone?" Kazuma apparently intends to dig deeper into the matter.
"Don't know who." the doctor takes a bite of his giant sandwich as a weird pause of sorts... and gives you another glance.
"Maybe Tewi was fooling around again?"
"Maybe. Well, nothing was stolen anyway, just a pen and some money, nothing that'd hit our budget too hard. Don't worry about it."
Yeah, don't worry. He deserved to get his desk raided. Security also should get their asses kicked, but that's none of your concerns.

Well, that's that, you're finished. And as you're about to say your goodbyes and leave before the doc's craziness wakes up, something catches your attention. There's something on the table that can't be considered food of any sort. Something of an unidentified shape, wrapped in a piece of cloth. Wait, you've seen it before, right? Kazuma had it when he visited you in the morning, right?
"... um, Kazuma?" you try catching his attention - successfuly "What's that?"
You point to the odd thing.
"Ah, that? It's a, um... a toy of mine. I was careless enough to leave it on the floor and well... It broke. So I took it and some glue, hoping Tewi would fix it for me... But he's nowhere to be seen."
A toy... broken... Wait, that sounds strangely familiar.

Oh shit.


[ ] "... maybe I could fix it?"
[ ] It doesn't matter. There's a job to be done. Say your goodbyes, politely.
[ ] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."
[ ] Do like the John Freeman and GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.
[ ] Job. Fukuzai. Do some math. Now.
>> No. 18622
{X} It doesn't matter. There's a job to be done. Say your goodbyes, politely.

Tewi'll come around eventually.
>> No. 18623
[x] It doesn't matter. There's a job to be done. Say your goodbyes, politely.
>> No. 18625
[x] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."
>> No. 18628
[+] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."

Kazuma seems like the understanding type. I wouldn't want to alienate the Eientei crew, even Doctor Creepy.
>> No. 18631
>"Maybe. Well, nothing was stolen anyway, just a pen and some money, nothing that'd hit our budget too hard. Don't worry about it."

No way was that Tewi. It was fucking Man-Yukari, poisoning the well we drink from.

[x] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."
[x] "... maybe I could fix it?"

It might be better to not run off soon after being implicitly accused of theft. We have time, all day.

God, in a story packed with unlikeable characterizations, Kazuma is wonderful breath of fresh ℳℴℯ.
>> No. 18632
Do we even know that what we broke was that toy?
It could be coincidence.
>> No. 18633
>>18608
>You trace his movements with your eyes until he's out of the sight.
...Wait, was she watching his ass?

Awesome.

>>18621
>'Blacks' devouring the food like hungry and angry beasts they are,
Oh u

>"Maybe. Well, nothing was stolen anyway, just a pen and some money, nothing that'd hit our budget too hard. Don't worry about it."
...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK
A pen to write a note with. Money to bury for someone.Gentlemen, I do believe we're closing in on our contact.

[x] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."
[x] "If Tewi hasn't shown up by the time I'm back, I could take a look at it."
>> No. 18634
>>18633
How much do you want to bet the amount we're paid matches the amount stolen?
>> No. 18636
>>18634
And the message we're to deliver directly to Kazuma says something along the lines of "I've tricked the one who stole money from your clinic into handing you this message. You should find the exact amount you're missing in her possession. -(man-Yukari)"
>> No. 18637
[x] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."

lol awesome
>> No. 18638
>>18636

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern end

>>18632

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Moe moe shota is upset his toy was broke, so you're gonna fix that fucking toy, nigger.
>> No. 18640
>>18636

That'd be just silly.

>>18638
>Guildenstern

Every time I see that name, I am reminded of Paris - France, but more importantly Paris - France, 500 years after the Warring States. Which only makes me sad, because Onimusha 3 had a potential that was only wasted by the crappy gameplay...
>> No. 18642
[x] It doesn't matter. There's a job to be done. Say your goodbyes, politely.
>> No. 18647
[x] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."

Let's see what happens
>> No. 18649
File 122158555815.png - (92.29KB , 603x1300 , gdshgsf.png ) [iqdb]
18649
Don't know how this will turn out... I'm still not feeling too well.

==
[X] "... uh, I'm afraid it was me who broke it. Sorry."

Familiar, yeah. Cause indeed, something was broken in that room yesterday, and what's more, by no one other than you. Or rather your boot. Same thing - you broke your gracious host's possession. Aw fuck, that was unintentional, but the guilt remains. Why do you even feel bad about it? It's just a toy, and most probably of a kind that would disgust you, seeing Kazuma's unusual hobbies. No, not 'unusual'. More like 'pitiful'. Still, no way you'd say that out loud.
Ahh, and what is there to do? Admittin that it was you who did it is an option, but...
No, it's not an option. It's a must! Goddamnit, it might crumble the foundations of his trust for you, but no one will say that Fukuzai breaks kids' toys and tries to get away with it!

... what the fuck was that about?

"... uh." you might've said so, but it's still rather hard to say it.
"Hm? What is it? Do you want seconds? I can ca--"
"I'm afraid it was me who broke it." there is goes. Immidiately followed by an apology, just as you thought it up. "Sorry."
His face goes through a whole specrum of emotion, from that cheerful face disappearing, to his eyelids blinking several times as he looks at you in... What is it? He's definitely suprised, but...
"Oh."
Just that. He keeps looking at you, but no further words leave his mouth. Ugh. This is awkward. No, perhaps thanks to Eron observing your dialogue with mild curiosity, it's even worse. Shit, somewhere in the back of your head, panic starts to form. Why? Goddamnit, steel yourself! Steel yourself, Fukuzai!
"... I'm sorry. Sorry, okay?" no, those frantical apologies aren't doing any good. Quick, you must come up with something! "I... If you want, I can compensate somehow, I'm sure!"
Uh, this doesn't make it any better! Where are your wits, Fukuzai?! For the love of everything holy, pluck your courage!
"Nooooo."
He smiles. By the gods, he smiles. And... So cheerfuly. N-no, wait, this... Why is the air so dense? And why isn't his smile heartening at all?
"K-Kazuma?"
"Oh, don't worry about it!" his voice is so full of sugar you flinch instinctively. Ho-ly shit. "It's not like it was my precious Gumdam resin kit! I mean, it was just a worthless toy, no need to worry about it! And Fukuzai?"
He leans towards you, with that atrocious smile still stretching his face, which causes all the possible alarms go off in your head. Escape. Run, Fukuzai, RUN! Why can't you move?! Why are you frozen on this spot?!
"Y-yes?"
It's hard to breathe. No, to be honest, you're not breathing at all. Not enough courage to even try. Just a minute more, endure just a minute more!
"It's not like I paid THIRTY SEVEN THOUSAND yen for it, so it's not really THAT expensive, just keep this in mind, would you kindly~?" you find yourself nodding eagerly. Oh god, for what sins?! "Also, it's not like I spent several hours painting it, so don't worry about it, okay~? It's really just an unimportant toy~!"
The tone of his voice makes your security fuses pop. In an instant, you find yourself hastily - VERY hastily - grabbing your backpack and literally storm towards the door, grabbing a few curious glances along the way. Yeah, just what you needed - more commotion! Not gonna stop this girl!
The door obediently slides open faced with your arm's swing, and not even a split second after, you're charging down a corridor, towards the nearest exit.
"Visit us again~!"
Kazuma's voice echoes off the walls, making your legs move even faster.



"... what... in the..."
Finally outside. Midday sun greets your panting figure with a brutal salve of hot rays. What a nice day. So wonderfully started, so pretty fucked up not even an hour after waking up. Fukuzai - the master of getting into deep shit, ever since meeting that idiot. Maybe his stupidity is infectuous? Or he's carrying some kind of curse? One thing's for sure - if there's someone to be blamed for this mess - it's him. Too bad you'll probably never meet him again. Anyways, Kazuma should calm down throughout those hours you'll be gone, and damn, if this place is located in the middle of a 'bamboo forest' like the letter said, this is going to be one long walk.
"... hot..."
It really is hot. Much hotter than yesterday. And much hotter than what you got used to in the city... Which raises a question - where exactly is this place? It doesn't look like autumn to you - just the opposite. Blooming flowers and birds singing make one think about spring or summer... Plus that sun...
"... huff..."
There, much better. After taking off the uniform's tunic, the sun doesn't bother you that much anymore. And this button-up, white shirt is cool enough to not let you oversweat. At least that. Ah, it's really refreshing. Being used to the rain and humidity, then suddely seeing so much sun is... motivating. You didn't notice it yesterday, due to the abundance of duties and worries you had to bear, but now... Yeah, perhaps this short stay here helped you relax a bit. No useless idiots, no annoying girls, no selfish priests, and the weather just keeps getting better and better.
Almost enough to make you forget about the little mishap with Kazuma.
Well, enough of thinking about it. Things will turn out okay in the end, you're sure about that.
Onward, duty calls!


After about half an hour of relaxed stroll, you reach an intersection of the gravelled path. And just as you hoped, here's one of those roadsigns...
"..."
After a moment of analyzing the overly curvy writing, you know everything you would want to know. No time to lose.

[ ] Hakurei Shrine
[ ] Human Village
[ ] Other (specify)
>> No. 18650
>>18649
that's what happens when you use Photon
>> No. 18651
[x] Hakurei Shrine

It's payday.
>> No. 18654
[x] Hakurei Shrine

Maybe we can get some new clothes when we go to the human village next, like a spy catsuit.
>> No. 18657
{X} Hakurei Shrine.

I had a feeling confessing would be bad
>> No. 18658
[x] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 18659
[X] Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Male Flandre, want to see
>> No. 18660
[x] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 18661
File 122160605843.jpg - (354.19KB , 2576x784 , sdm genderswapped.jpg ) [iqdb]
18661
>Male Flandre, want to see
>> No. 18663
[x] Hakurei Shrine

Actually this is a good hook, being indebted to Kazuma.
>> No. 18666
>>18657
So did I, but it's always worse if they find out from some other source. Like, perhaps, Bunbunmaru - I wouldn't put it past Aya to have gotten a night-vision scope for her camera and taken a photo without anyone noticing.

In Gensokyo, where Tengu paparazzi live, paranoia is justified.
>> No. 18667
>>18666
Male Aya is a slut too?
>> No. 18669
[X] Adventure time, set course toward northeast.
>> No. 18671
[X] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 18679
[X] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 18687
Get back to writing YAF, i finally read up and am in need of new updates.
>> No. 18688
File 122172871218.jpg - (164.71KB , 640x480 , 1221674401128.jpg ) [iqdb]
18688
>>18687

I shall obey.

==

[X] Hakurei Shrine

No time to lose indeed. Again, if it's about job, this here girl shall not squander the time she was given, and proceed immidiately towards the objective. Show's over, time to work. That short break was nice and all, but now it's time to serious the fuck up and obey the mysterious employer of yours. First destination would be the Hakurei Shrine, to retrieve the payment before someone inappropriate finds out about it's existence. You're ready to bet that if that monk guy found it by an accident, you'd never see the precious money again. Plus there are other things that could be taken care of while being there... For example returning that one thing weighting heavily on your back...

The gravelled road soon ends, and degrades into just a crude path between tall, slim poles of weird wood. Bamboo forest, huh? Well, no doubt, this sure is a bamboo forest. While you've never seen one before in your life, and it does have that... mysterius feeling to it (do those even grow in your geographical latitude?), to be honest, you don't feel alienated even a single bit. Perhaps the atmosphere is too relaxing, and the joy of having a job to do is too much to let your mind wander around in wrong areas. Besides, after spending a night indoors, despite the usual uneasiness being nonpresent, it's still refreshing to catch some air.

...

And here they are - the wretched set of stairs that gave you so much extertion yesterday. What's to be noted, is that you've arrived at the intersection at their bottom from one of the other branching of the road - the one that says 'Eientei & Moriya Settlement'. A fact to be noted, in case you'd need to depart quicker than previously intended. Not that you DIDN'T plan to get out of here as fast as possible, but still. Gotta get familiar with the surroundings if you're to spend more time here.
"... well..."
No backing away now. Those stairs do look depressing, but there's no other way, unless you become one of those floating men. Which wouldn't be a pleasant thing, in your humble opinion. People should stay on the ground - where their place is.
Okay then, time to move those legs.

Step, step, step.

Panting heavily, you finally reach the topmost step, and let yourself slump down a bit, trying to catch breath. Really, no wonder this shrine looks so rundown. If people intending to visit it have to go through this... nightmare every time, then it's really not weird. God, who built a shrine in such a ridiculous place? You've heard about hidden sanctuaries in deep mountains, but damn, this one even has a donation box - that means people here expect people to come, right? What a shitload of fuck.
Anyways, it's not the time to be thinking about irrelevant things. While there's smoke rising from a lone chimney above the shrine, no one is to be seen in the nearest viciniy - none of those sliding doors are opened either. Good. Perfect circumstances for sneaking around. Let one if it be opened, then you should be able to hear it and manage to hide. Being discovered by that monk would be bad, and there's a possibility that those two idiots are still here... When did they say they'd be leaving again? Nevermind, time to make a move. Terrace was... in the back, right? Well then...

Your silent run went undisturbed by any outside interference. None of the doors opened while you were passing by, no one was to be found on the terrace itself, and now, you're hiding in a relatively spot, under the said terrace, looking around, searching for the sign mentioned in the letter.
Oh, here it is. A small 'X', indeed made of little pebbles. So it's time to get your hands dirty.

Not even five centimeters under the soil's surface, you stumble upon a piece of cloth, which upon a closer inspection turns out to contain another object. Wiping your hands in your uniform's pants, you carefully unwrap the makeshift package, only to find...
"... a wallet?"
A wallet indeed. Black, a bit ragged, but still looking fairly new. Just an ordinary wallet you'd find in anyone's pocket back in your city. What's stranger, are it's contents. A few banknotes of the currency you know well, and some... You've never seen before. The numbers printed on them are ridiculously high, and instead of normal letters, there are those bushy-messy things that no normal human would be able to read. How much is there, anyway? One, two, three... Fifteen... Fifteen thousand?! Isn't that, like, a shitload of cash? Well, it was nice of them to include both of the currencies, and a free wallet too, but what the hell are you going to do with that amount of money?
Well, it's a problem to be taken care of later, now you just need to hide the wallet in your backpack and get the hell out of here before anyone--
"Hello!" All of your body freezes immidiately when a cheerful voice sounds behind your back. A voice you've heard before, but only once, and damn, at least it's none of those idiots you wanted to avoid. Still, the suprise factor alone is enough to make your heart race like a scared cat's. "Long time no see! Where have you been?"
Slowly, carefully, you turn around to face the owner of that voice. And - what calms you down a bit - it turns out to be that boy whom you've given a nice view of your breasts on your first day in this jacked up place. What was his name, again? And why is he still wearing those horns, even if it's so cramped here? Isn't that, like, extremely uncomfortable?
"... uh, hello, I guess?"
A wide smile stretches his lips as if he saw something unbelievably heartwarming. Or maybe just remembering your first meeting. Whatever, it doesn't matter. What does, is that he's way too loud.
But instead of throwing a few insults and telling him to shut the fuck up, you just put your finger to your lips and whisper 'ssshhh' quietly.
An understanding nod is his answer, immidiately following by an identical gesture on his side. Really, just what you expected from a kid. Isn't that sweet?
"Rin was worried about you, and she thought you wouldn't come again!" he lowers his voice so that it's barely hearable "And that guy who got into a fight with Reymo too!" That guy... Does he mean Renji? Well, no wonder, that's the least you'd expected him to do. "So what are you doing here? Treasure hunting?"
Ah, shit. Now he's looking at the little hole in the ground, and the piece of cloth you dug up. Fortunately the wallet already found it's place among other clutter in your backpack.
"... uh, yeah. Kinda..."
"If you want Reymo's money, it's not here! But I know where it is! Hahaha!"
It's amazing how he can laugh while still whispering.

[ ] "... really? Where?"
[ ] "... it's been nice seeing you, but I really need to go..."
[ ] "... that guy who fought with... uh, Reymont, where is he now?"
[ ] "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
[ ] "..."
[ ] Run. Get the fuck away from this horned freak.
[ ] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"
>> No. 18689
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"
[x] "... really? Where?"

Whatever, i have no regrets
>> No. 18690
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"

Too good to pass up
>> No. 18691
{X} "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
{X} "... your horns. Can I touch them?"
>> No. 18692
{X} "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
{X} "... your horns. Can I touch them?"

suikons horns are with rubbon"!
>> No. 18698
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"

Fuku you perverted girl
>> No. 18699
[x] "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"
>> No. 18702
[x] "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"

No need to worry about Renji. He's probably behind us. Right. Now.
>> No. 18704
[x] "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"
>> No. 18705
[x] "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"

Yes, god yes.
>> No. 18719
update YAF
>> No. 18720
File 122185028673.jpg - (167.31KB , 380x493 , 5362899f94aee6f33ceded12d3d7b569.jpg ) [iqdb]
18720
>>18719

An Anon chooses, a writefag obeys.

==

[x] "... Rin? That girl? Why would she be worried about me?"
[x] "... your horns. Can I touch them?"

Fuck that moron's money, more importantly... Rin? Uhhh, Rin? Haven't you heard that name before? Rin... Rin, huh? Well, that rings a bell, but...
"... Rin?" you repeat the name, still trying to recall it's owner's identity. Waaaait. "... that girl?" the one whom you had given a good scare before stealing her clothes? Oh yeah, how could you forget? But that raises another question. "Why would she be worried about me?"
Being a target of someone's worry is enough of a trouble itself, but having a person whom you have violated and robbed of garment and perhaps dignity worry about you? Either there's something fishy going on, or that girl is genuinely kind... And genuinely stupid, but that's not important now. Having ANY link to that insane priest can't mean anything good, and if that... Rin girl is worried about you, she might come up with an idea of actually looking for you... Because you're just a poor, homeless girl, without any home to go back to, right? You're almost certain that if she talked with Renji, that's what he told her. What a fuckton of bullshit. Anyways, at least knowing the reason should bring some more information into the light.
The boy tilts his head, almost stratching the shrine's floor above. Uh, he should really be careful about those, lest he's going to lose them one day... They aren't permamently attached, right? And this space is cramped enough to force you to stoop constantly, while he is able to simply sit... Well, not counting those horns.
"Why?" he sounds almost confused "Why do you ask? It's Rin, it's only natural that she'd be worried."
Natural. So she is that kind of person after all.
"... uh. But I stole her clothes. And um... Stripped her. And stuff."
There's no need for him to know the details of what took place after you'd dragged the innocent girl into that room, and well, revealing it would only make the situation worse. Besides, he doesn't really look like a nosy kind of person, so he shouldn't dig too deep into this, right?
Wobble, wobble.
The horns move along with every tilt of his head.
"Rin is a good girl!" he almost shouts, forgetting about your warning, but immidiately puts his finger to his lips and whispers 'sssshhh' again silently to himself "She wouldn't be angry about such a trivial thing!"
Wobble, wobble.
"... but still, why..."
Wobble.
Goddamnit, this is distracting!
"And Reymo, he's not even mad anymore. He somehow calmed down after those two left... And then he got that information about that youkai in Rin's old home... Um, actually, he should be back any moment now."
Wobble, wobble.
Shit, why the hell are your eyes glued to his HORNS?! And for fuck's sake, why is he nodding his head with almost every word?! Arrrgh, this is really, REALLY distracting! And for what reason?!
"So, if you want to talk to him, then--"
"Your horns." again, your mouth acts before the rest of your body and follows this strange urge. What? "C-can I touch them?"
WHAT?!
What the hell did you just say?! His horns?! For the love of everything holy, why would you ask such a question?!
And he's no better!
"My... My horns?" Great, just what you needed, for him to blush furiously! Holy damn, this is fucked up, why is he blushing?! Jesus christ, this whole mess is making your head spin. What's so intimate about touching his horns anyway? And why do you suddenly feel embarassed like if you said something extremely perverted? "B-but... Why?"
"I--... I don't know, just--..."
Damn right you don't know! Stop with the stuttering, you are not some shy highschool girl, Fukuzai! And stop feeling embarassed about this all! Now, calm down. Calm down. This is nothing. Okay, you've just asked if it's alright to touch his horns, but there's nothing to be shy about. That came out of nowhere, but suddenly retreating would just worsen the situation. Take this to the end, and let it be. This is nothing big after all, he's blushing because he's just a stupid, little cute boy, there's no reason for you to share his embarassment. Inhale, exhale, that's right. Calm down.
"O-okay..."
Previously breaking into suprised shouts, his voice is now so calm that you barely hear him through your own hearbeat. It's okay. He said it's okay. Then...
You reach for those two intriguing objects, and...

They're real. No doubt, they're real. The moment you grasp both of them into your hands - making the boy jerk up a little - you're already sure - they're undoubtedly real. Why does a boy have horns? Hell, you have no idea, but damn... Just touching them, sliding your hands up and down, feeling their texture, it makes you feel that strange, dirty satisfaction. Like... Like if touching his horns was some kind of forbidden pleasure. Up and down. They're fluted in some places, and smooth in the others. The tips remind you of unicorn horns, being twisted like italian ice-cream. Up and down. Somehow it's pleasant to feel them under your fingertips.
"Aa--aah..."
A soft moan escapes your victim's lips as you stroke those pretty horns again. Why is he moaning? Is... Is it perhaps good for him too? Does he feel the soft touch, the gentle strokes and...


WAIT.


WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.


Sudden realization hits your mind like a goddamn speeding tank, and makes you jump away, disgusted by your own actions, several meters from the poor boy. Holy shit. This is not the first time you've lost yourself - which isn't a good thing either - but it's the first time you've felt entirely good about it. Just what the fuck? What the fuck, Fukuzai?
".. ugh... damn it..."
No, really. One more excess like this and you're going to die of shame. Good god, what a fortune it is, that no one was here to see it. Calm down, heart! There's no need for you to be racing like crazy! You just touched his horns, that's all! Those are goddamn horns, not... Not anything else! Calm the fuck down!
You clear your throat and steal a glance at the boy who, similarly to you, is currently trying to regain control of his breathing. His face is still red.
"Ahem." just to find the wandering hands something to do, you fix your shirt's collar. Several times. "I'm sorry." trying to make your voice sound as calm and collected as possible, you look away, as not to embarass the poor kid anymore "I got carried away. I apologize."
A moment of longer silence ensues, while your hands still frantically meddle around your collar, alternatingly playing with the top button and sliding their fingers around it.
"... it's okay." the boy finally says, and a bit louder too "I got carried away too."
He may say so, but he still looks seriously embarassed. Uh, if that's what happens, why did he let you touch them in the first place? This is awkward. Goddamnit, you're not a person to admit such thing, but this is fucking awkward.
Think. You need to get out of here as soon as possible, lest you're going to meet that insane priest, and there's also a job to be done. Last but not least, remaining here would only make the things grow even more awkward. Gotta think, and fast!

[ ] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
[ ] "..." and just fucking leave.
[ ] Mutter something incomprehensible and RUN TO THE HILLS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
[ ] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
[ ] "... was it good for you?"
>> No. 18721
[x] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
>> No. 18722
{X} "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
>> No. 18723
[x] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"

We'll buy better.
>> No. 18724
[ ] "... was it good for you?"
[ ] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."

Can't jelp myself, gotta ask that.
>> No. 18725
[x] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
>> No. 18726
File 122185949021.png - (220.63KB , 752x892 , DarthFuku.png ) [iqdb]
18726
I've been re-watching Star Wars lately...
>> No. 18727
>>18720
That was the second time you did what i tell you!
Did my control a YAF level up?
>> No. 18728
[ ] "... was it good for you?"
[ ] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."

God damn, that was the hottest thing you ever wrote YAF.

True end, Fuku is going to get her own little boys harem?
>> No. 18729
>>18720
>"... uh. But I stole her clothes. And um... Stripped her. And stuff."
>There's no need for him to know the details of what took place after you'd dragged the innocent girl into that room,
Wait. Fuku stripped her down and stole her clothes; that IS what took place after she dragged Rin into that room. Did something else happen, too?
>> No. 18730
[z] "... was it good for you?"
[e] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
[~] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"

Let's not forget Rin's stuff.
>> No. 18731
[ ] "... was it good for you? I wouldn't touch them too much yourself, or you might go blind."
[ ] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
[ ] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
>> No. 18732
>>18728
>God damn, that was the hottest thing you ever wrote YAF.

Hell yeah, you know what's good!

>>18729

Heh.

>>18731
>[ ] "... was it good for you? I wouldn't touch them too much yourself, or you might go blind."

I smirked. Good job, Anon.
>> No. 18734
[x] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
>> No. 18737
[x] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
>> No. 18738
Okay, now we need a scene where Fuku gets caved.

[ ] "... was it good for you? I wouldn't touch them too much yourself, or you might go blind."
[ ] "... I should probably go give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
[ ] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."

Rinnosuke molestan gaems
>> No. 18739
>>18738
In genderswapped Gensokyo, Fuku caves you!

[x] "... was it good for you? I wouldn't touch them too much yourself, or you might go blind."
[x] "Instead, ask a girl to do it for you. It's safer that way."
[x] "... I should probably go give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
[x] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
>> No. 18740
>>18732
And you say that you can't write H scenes with a girl as a lead.
You are telling us LIES here.
This will be the hottest thing ever written here.
>> No. 18742
>>18739

This just keeps gettin' better and better!

Controller Anon, where are you?
>> No. 18746
[x] "... was it good for you? I wouldn't touch them too much yourself, or you might go blind."
[x] "Instead, ask a girl to do it for you. It's safer that way."
[x] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
[x] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"

Corrupting the youth of Gensokyo for fun & profit.
>> No. 18747
>>18742
Updates YAF. DELIVER
>> No. 18748
We should have asked about the money. We have only fifteen thousand and we own thirty seven thousand (was it?).
>> No. 18749
>>18748
>We have only fifteen thousand and we own thirty seven thousand (was it?).

We'll get paid again tomorrow, after we deliver the letter to Kazuma. This is enough for a down-payment, at least.
>> No. 18750
>>18749

Another reason for Kazuma to let us stay at Eientei: If he kick us out, he will get no money.
>> No. 18753
File 122192905278.jpg - (522.83KB , 1126x1600 , 1221602472426.jpg ) [iqdb]
18753
>>18747
So shall it be done!

==

[x] "... was it good for you? I wouldn't touch them too much yourself, or you might go blind."
[x] "Instead, ask a girl to do it for you. It's safer that way."
[x] "... uh, I really, REALLY need to go. Sorry about... that thing..."
[x] "... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"

First of all, first of all, you should ease the awkward tension between you two. Now how to do that? What do parents do when their child asks about something embarassing? They make up nonsensical shit, that's what. Arrrgh, this isn't helping! This isn't helping at all! Now, yeah, he's just a boy, a very peculiar one, but still just a boy. And it seems you've just done something perverted to him, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. Those were just his HORNS, goddamnit! It's not like you suddenly started touching his private parts, for fuck's sake!
Okay, let's do it step by step. First, did it really feel so good that he, oh man, moaned? And, this blush, was it your figers' doing, or was he simply embarassed about being touched by a girl? Or both? Well, anyways, the simplest way would be to ask. Calm down, it's nothing out of the ordinary. It's just natural. Every kid should be educated about those things, right?
"... um, was it good for you?"
Now, that didn't come out as naturally as you wanted it to, but at least you didn't stutter or fall silent mid-way through. Okay, now just ignore the awkward atmosphere and look at his face. Look at it. LOOK AT IT GODDAMN YOU. Yeah, just like that. Just like fucking that. Keep yours straight, don't let any emotions surface, this is but a natural lecture you want - no - you OUGHT to give him. It's your freaking duty, after asking for something so ridiculous.
"... mm..."
He nods. Lightly, no wonder, but still. Alright, one point through, now what to--
"I wouldn't touch them too much yourself, or you might go blind."
Oh, great. Again, your mouth decides to act first. Go blind? Now this doesn't make you any better than those people telling their children that if they... then they're going to grow hair on their hands. Bullshit. But damn, there's no backing away now.
"... huh?"
At least it seems that your not-so-true statement made him forget about the embarassment for a bit and raise his stare at you. At least. Well at least for him, because as for you, it doesn't make you feel any better!
"Uh... Instead, ask a girl to do it for you. It's safer that way."
Okay, now at least it sounded reasonable. Thanks, mouth, you're quite helpful at getting out of trouble, as always, but it'd be much better if most of them weren't caused by you, fuck you very much!
The boy keeps staring at you in slight confusion, but he still gives you a gentle nod. Now thanks to what just happened, his horns aren't as eye-catching as they were before. Which doesn't mean they aren't eye-catching at all. Which reminds you.

Gotta get out of here.

"... uh, I really, REALLY need to go... Sorry about... that thing..."
Apology muttered, backpack grabbed, you are good to go. So, onto your legs you jump, and quickly stand up...
Only to be abruptly reminded that you've been sitting under a terrace this whole time. God fuck, it hurts! It hurts like if someone hit your head with a wooden log. Which is essentialy what happened. Except it was you who did the deed.
"Ow, ow, ow..."
At least it drove out all the awkwardness out of your poor mind, and instead made you concentrate on feeling the overthrowing pain. How stupid. How fucking idiotic of you, to forget that you're sitting under a terrace. How fucking idiotic.
But then, having your conscience returned to the highest level of processing power, something suddenly surfaces in your thoughts, and strongly urges you to take a look in your backpack. Which you gladly do, ignoring the boy's confused stare. That's right, there it is. That uncomfortable outfit you'd stolen from that 'Rin' girl before running away. Careful not to let the wallet fall out, you quickly take out the creased robe and hand it to the boy with shaking hands.
"... I probably shouldn't be asking, but... could you give those things back to... uh, Rin?"
He nods.
Great, one less thing to worry about. Plus your backpack is much, much lighter now, that you've gotten rid of that inconvenient crap.
Everything has been done, and thanks to your pulsating bump, you're now even more determined to leave this place. Muttering another silent apology to the dumbfounded youngster, you quickly crawl out of the cramped space and take the same, safe route back to the horrendous stairs.

Just in time. Because as soon as you start jumping down the steps, something cuts through the treetops above, fortunately not noticing a lonely girl taking a stroll down this horrible slope. Oho. So that monk is one of them after all. Even more reason to avoid ever meeting him again. Fucking flying men, why won't they just WALK like all normal people do? Well fuck that, it's not like you care. They could be even drilling through the underground for all you care. As long as they leave you alone, that is.

Having wasted enough time at the shrine - though it wasn't really that badly spent time - you try to make it to the intersection as fast as possible, also being driven by the premonition that if you don't hurry, the monk might catch up to you, for whatever twisted reason. And that you'd like to avoid. So, here you stand again, just like yesterday, staring at the sign with mild irritation. The letter said the envelope is in Hieda Aki's garden for some strange reason, and it would be best to head there immidiately... Unless you want to take a little break?

[ ] Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.
[ ] Why not? It's not like it's going to run away. (select destination)
>> No. 18755
[x] Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.
>> No. 18756
{X} Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.
>> No. 18757
[✉] Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.

Time to serious the fuck up.
>> No. 18760
[x] Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.
>> No. 18763
[x] Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.
>> No. 18764
[✉] Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.

Nice webding
>> No. 18766
Well that was fast.

==

[x] Job's a job, gotta get it done. To the village.

That's right, no use lazing about when there's work to be done. If you allowed yourself to skip it, that would mean violatic the most basic of your principles. And create an excuse for your employers to fire you, which is not a good thing, and should be avoided at all costs. There will be enough time to fool around later, after you return to the accursed clinic... Which reminds you - you still owe Kazuma an apology for breaking his toy... Well, it would be nice if you could redeem yourself by buying and exact same one, then presenting it to him, but damn, you haven't a slightest idea where to find shit like that. Ehh, you could always look around in the village, but this kind of stuff can't be that easy to come by... And must be extremely expensive, according to Kazuma's words... Why the hell do those cost so much anyway? Isn't it just like, uh, a formed lump of plastic? What's so special about it?
"..."
Still, nothing can be done until you reach the godforsaken village, so moving that lazy ass of yours would be the first priority.

And so you go.
Down that once seen path, now without the feeling of displacement which accompanies you every time you visit an unknown area, you confidently stroll down between the trees, each and every firm step taking you closer to the gravelled road, leading straight to your destination.

Because of it being much later than when you previously took this path, the time that passes before you reach the said road seems to be much shorter. Ah, and there's that house which creeped you out before... Wait, what did that horny boy say? Something about a 'youkai' in Rin's old house...
For some reason, a cold chill runs down your spine. If that is Rin's old house...
"... no."
Better not to think about it. There's no reason for you to go there, nor is there a reason for you to feel like visiting that place again. Just one time was enough, and knowing that a 'youkai' - whatever it is - was there when you were sneaking around is... somehow frightening. And those noises... No doubt, it had to be that 'youkai'. What is it anyway, some kind of animal? But it doesn't matter now. Even if that monk did his job at this house, and there is nothing to fear anymore, you still don't want to cross it's fence. That's why, trying to throw away the useless thoughts, you turn your back to the house and continue down the road - towards your objective.

Well, you've seen it once before, but it still looks kind of amazing. Walking down the hill, having the trees gradually blot out the breath-taking edifice is something you could experience every day, not growing bored of it. It's just that... somehow, this city fits into the landscape like a lone island on a vast sea, standing out, but still being relatively inconspicious and appropriate, despite being drastically diffirent in both looks and purpose from it's surroundings. And even though it's a city in the middle of a forest, the lack of grey blocks of flats and skycrapers makes it look... Uh, there's hard to find words for it. Besides, why do you even bother with trying to describe it? Why not say 'fucking awesome city' instead? Silly Fukuzai.

Nearing the gate, you notice a group of guards - as opposed to only a pair the previous time you've been here - standing near one of it's pillars, apparently discussing with each other... Well, that's better for you. No more nosy, newbie guards stutteringly asking you if there's something they could do for you. That's right. That means you can walk by, completely ignoring those useless people. Really, shouldn't they be patrolling the streets, instead of standing here all day long? They on't have to greet every single person that crosses this gate, right? Whatever, it doesn't concern you. They could even play naked twister in the middle of the road for all you care. What matters now is getting the job done and getting the hell out of here.
"... Julie, you've got to--"
"-- you told us she asked about him before the--..."

Scraps of their conversation reach your ears as you pass by, seemingly unnoticed. Julie, huh? Wasn't she the guard that got scolded when you last visited this place? Well, serves her right, for being so noisy and nosey. Annoying little bitch.
"I-I told you!" oh, a familiar voice. Speak of the devil. "I c-couldn't really--"
"... supervisor was with you, right? Should we ask her instead?--"
"N-No, I can--"
"Then get to it!"

What an ordeal. Those people really should find another thing to do than to bother that girl. Not that she doesn't deserve it, but still, what do they get paid for? Abusing subordinates? Don't think so.
"S-she had---... B-black hair, and---"
Well as much as you'd like to tell those people what you think about them, now that you're finally in the streets, there's no point in taking detours. Not that there was earlier, but...
"Wait, isn't that--?!"
Okay, now where to? If you recall correctly, the shortest path led through the central plaza, around that weird-ass tower... Hm, now that you think about it, you could pay the blonde faggot a visit and tell him what you think about suddenly teleporting people over two hundred meters above the ground level. That guy really needs to hold his horses sometimes. Like if everyone here was a flying man, bah. Besides, what's the deal with all this flying business? It's surreal alright, but why don't you feel a slightest bit of astonishment at that? Almost like if it were a perfectly normal thing, damn it. Well, fuck, does it matter? No, it doesn't. As you remarked before, as long as they don't try to meddle with your life, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
"Hold it."
Speaking of meddling... Someone - someone very impudent - decided to stop your hasty stroll by putting his hand on your shoulders. Those people...
"... what the fu--"
You turn around, ready to slap off the fucker's hand, when...
"Dear outsider," the guy holding onto your shoulder with armoured hand speaks through the slits in his helmet. It's one of them - one of the guards. The rest of them, along with Julie, you can see them staring at your duo from afar. Quick calculation reveals that there's at least 8 of them. "You are under arrest."
Wha-- WHAT?! What did he just say?!

[ ] "... what?"
[ ] "... you gotta be shittin' me. Let me go!"
[ ] "... arrest? What the hell do you want from me?"
[ ] Punch his forearm, and RUN.
[ ] "..."
[ ] Try to break free and get the hell out of here!
>> No. 18767
>>18766

[x] "...under what charges?"
>> No. 18770
[x] "...under what charges?"
>> No. 18771
[x] "...under what charges and by whose authority? I want to see a warrant."
>> No. 18772
[✉] "...under what charges and by whose authority? I want to see a warrant."
[✉] "This better be fucking good; interfering with the duties of the Postal Service is a felony. Now take your tin glove off my shoulders before I scream rape."
>> No. 18773
Needs more DMC references
http://explosionedafire.ytmnd.com/
>> No. 18774
{X} "...under what charges and by whose authority? I want to see a warrant."
>> No. 18775
[x] "...under what charges?"

No, Fuku, you are the criminal scum.
>> No. 18776
[x] "...under what charges and by whose authority? I want to see a warrant."

Presiding Judge Sikieiki Yamaxanadu
>> No. 18777
File 122195063393.jpg - (93.90KB , 360x464 , 1221652054772.jpg ) [iqdb]
18777
>>18773
>ytmnd

You sir, are the suck. Also, there's one DMC reference in this update. Just for you. Same, low price.

==

[x] "...under what charges?"

Wait, wait, wait, wait! Just wait a goddamn minute! What did he say? Under arrest? But... for fuck's sake, why?! This has to be some sort of misunderstanding, you've done nothing wrong, or at least nothing illegal, why the hell does he want to arrest you? What to do, what to do? Run? No, it's useless. You could easily lose them in those streets, even if they know them better, but what good would that do? Only make them more wary of your person, and your intentions are exactly opposite. This is the only place you know where people sell things like food and clothes, and while you could parasite off Kazuma for a few days, you can't be living with him forever... There's no use in making yourself an enemy of this city's law-enforcement. Goddamnit, what should you...

Calm down. There's no use in panicking. First of all, you've been here for only three days, and visited this place only once, there should be no reason for them to even know who you are. Yet... No, it's that Julie bitch's fault! Damn it, you knew that getting too familiar with anyone here is a bad thing, and that whore just had to go all out with her stuttering explanations...
"Tch."
You bite your lip. This is not good. Unless you want to get lost in the forest, the gate is your only way out of the village, since you haven't seen any other roads leading to it. And if you worsen the situation with the guards, getting through would be even harder...
But wait. Why are you already assuming those things? Nothing's been decided yet, bah, you don't even know why the hell would they bother you! Now, calm down, keep it cool. Keep it cool.
"... under what charges?"
That's right, the basic question. That's what should be done first, instead of making escape and post-escape plans. Silly Fukuzai, again doing a wrong thing at a wrong time.
The guy, still holding onto your shoulder, turns his face - covered by the silly helmet - to his companions that stayed under the gate's pillar. Upon his nod, two of them move from their positions and approach you two.
"Based on our City Guard's member's report, you are now suspected of murder and thievery, missy."
Wait, WHAT?! Murder? Thievery?! What the hell is this about?! Julie, you fucking cunt, after this is over, you're in for one fucking wild beating! And why do you stand there, looking so innocent! Come here and say your accusations sraight into my face, you dirty little dicksucking shiteater!
Like some kind of shady thugs, the two guards stop a few steps away from you two, and await the unfolding of the situation at hand. You turn your angry gaze at the one holding you.
"I don't know what you're talking abo--"
"Let me warn you." As opposed to his previously almost-warm tone, now he sounds like some kind of executioner leaning over his future victim. "Everything you say can and WILL be used against you. In accordance with our village's protocol, the accusations put on you are of highest class, and you are to be interrogated by the head of our humble organisation, commander Kamishirasawa. If you're innocent, he will know it. Now, I would advise you to move on calmly to commander's office, and no one will get hurt. Capiche?"
Altough the last word sounds not exactly serious, his tone betrays that indeed, if you oppose, bad things are about to happen. First-class accusations... Protocol... Kamishirasawa... Interrogation... Kamishira... Wait, didn't you see that name somewhere before? Damn it, but where? No, you're pretty much sure that it wasn't only name, but what...? Where...?
"Missy?" Light flick on your head returns your thoughts back on the correct rails, and face the nosy officer. Fuck, this guy has balls, to do such things to a girl. And why is he still holding your goddamn shoulder? Afraid you'd run away? Well... "Thought we lost you there for a moment. So, how will it be? You gonna go or should we do it the hard way?"
You notice that the two other guards inconscpiciously put their hands on their swords' pommels. Damn, they're not joking. Those swords are real, and even if not, those rifles on their backs look authentic enough. It's a check-mate. You run away - there's even more trouble ahead, assuming that you don't get shot or cut on the spot. You go with them - there might be more misunderstandings. If just a word from some young bitch is enough to make them arrest someone completely unrelated...
"..."
You give the guard a mute nod. There's no point in opposing them now. Maybe later, maybe you'll find a way out of this while they walk you to that office... Maybe... Wait, but aren't you innocent in the first place? Justice has to be in this world, right? You did absolutely nothing, so why the nervousness? You did nothing, but still... That lingering anxiety...
"Good choice, missy. Now, the station's that way." he points at one of the side alleys "Shall we go?" again, you agree with a mute nod. "Good." The four of you start walking slowly down the street, your captor still holding you by your shoulder, and the other two following silently behind. "Ah, one more thing, missy. Your name?"
Your NAME? Why the hell would he need your name?! Why not take your ass instead! Son of a bitch!


[ ] "... Fukuzai. Toorima."
[ ] "... your mom."
[ ] "... go blow yourself."
[ ] "..."

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.
[ ] Try to find an escape route, if an opportunity arises, seize it!
>> No. 18778
>>18777

[x] "...Sorry, I only give out my name to things that I believe to hold a form of human intelligence."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.
>> No. 18779
[ ] "... Fukuzai. Toorima."

Hope you rot, criminal scum.
>> No. 18780
{X} "..."
{X} Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.
>> No. 18781
[x] "..."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.

We have the right to remain silent. Keine will be able to read our name anyway.
>> No. 18782
[x] "..."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.
>> No. 18784
[x] "..."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.
>> No. 18786
[x] "..."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.

OBJECTION!
>> No. 18787
[x] "..."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.
>> No. 18800
[+] "..."
[+] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.

They know enough to apparently have an arrest warrant out for us, on two serious charges, yet they don't know the name? What kind of half-assed law enforcement gig are these clowns running?
>> No. 18801
[x] "...I have no name to give to the likes of you, youkai filth."
[x] Kick him in the balls and run
>> No. 18802
[x] "..."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.

3 updates? YAF, you excelled yourself there.
>> No. 18804
So, someone killed Aki and we're taking the blame? Anyone else think this has something to do with that letter?
>> No. 18806
In need of Update YAF.
>> No. 18808
File 122201387446.jpg - (20.56KB , 334x411 , 1221994271970.jpg ) [iqdb]
18808
Needs more Reimu
>> No. 18811
File 122201906031.jpg - (235.36KB , 479x3187 , fsadzgdfshx.jpg ) [iqdb]
18811
>>18808

That thread was hilarious.
>> No. 18812
>>18804
No way, Aki.....
this is getting interesting
>> No. 18814
[x] "..."
[x] Just obediently follow to wherever they could be leading you.

Well fuck you, mr city guard, and fuck your metal dick. Want a name? How about you eat some cocks instead? Wanna get them fed to you through those slits?
"..."
Your meaningful, insulting silence at least seems to tranfer your despise through his thick, steel shell, since after a few seconds of it, he breaks out with a dry chuckle.
"Silent type, huh? Well that's... annoying." taking a turn into one of the side streets, he discreetely leans over your shoulder "But if you're planning on taking this to the end, I've got some bad news. Nothing can be hidden from commander Kamishirasawa."
Is he threatening you? Still, not gonna get any reaction, whatsoever! This guy deserves at least a beating from a platoon of homosexual chinese soldiers, but damn, that will have to wait. Just clear up this misunderstanding, and you can be on your way. The sooner you get it done, the better, and allowing yourself to be dragged into unneeded tattles is not going to speed it up. Besides, anything that you could spit out right now are curses, nothing else.

You and your little escort soon enter an indistinguishable building, just beside a shop of some sorts. Is this the station that guy spoke of? Well if it is, gotta admit, nicely concealed from passerbys' sight. For a moment, you begin to doubt that those people are guards after all, but it all shatters after you see that inside, this building indeed resembles a police station. Uniforms and coats, heavy boots and parts of armor scattered around the entry hall give you a moment to take a few glances sideways - into neghbouring rooms, which turn out to be a mess hall of sorts, with quite a few guards doing what law enforcers do when not on duty, and an office of sorts... There's also a giant poster on one of the walls, with a city guard in a shining armor pointing towards the sky, and a big, red caption "City Guards are the future!" written beneath. What a propaganda. Future? Looks more like past to you, who the hell wears medieval armor these days? What a shitload of fuck!
The guy leading you does his best to avoid stomping on any of the stuff laying on the floor there, while you effortlesly meander through the mess, almost leaving him behind. Ha, eat that, bitch! Soon he catches up, and not even muttering a word, nods at the staircase before you. Ah, so it's on the first floor...

Having climbed the steep steps, you find yourself in a long, in fact a very long corridor, with - what's suprising - very few doors. The one most eye-catching is situated directly opposite of you and your escort, at the end of this passage. Closing in on it, you notice a golden star nailed onto it, with some bushy-wacky signs engraved on it. Uh-oh. This doesn't augur well. A star? Who the hell does that Kamishirasawa guy think he is? A sheriff? Are all people here out of their minds?
Knock, knock.
In your confusion, you don't notice that you've already approached the door, and almost walked into it, stopped only by the ever-present, armoured arm on your shoulder.
"Come in."
Voice from inside encourages your captor to pull the knob.

Uh... This doesn't look like an office. This doesn't look like an office at all! What is this? A library? Why the hell are there so many books here? The only officey accessory here is a desk, situated in the middle of the room, and a few chairs. And speaking of the desk...
"Yes, newcomer, what is it?"
Dark, navy-blue, velvet vest. Long, way too long, grey hair, with a hint of blue here and there. Brown eyes that somehow collide with the rest of his colour pattern. White shirt with a handerchief stuck into it's collar.
The one holding onto you gives the man a salute, while you take a look around this room...
"Sir! I report that we have arrested someone who suits Julie's-- I mean one of our officer's description of the suspect! Hieda case, sir!"
Wait a moment. Wait a fucking moment! What the fuck is HE doing here?!
Sitting on a lone armchair under one of enormous bookcases, suprised even more than you, is the one by whose fault you found yourself in Kazuma's house. The very one whose face you turned into a bloody pizza. It... it seems he's almost astonished to meet you again, as he gapes in confusion straight at you, ignoring the uneasiness of the situation. What's even more suprising, his face is completely alright... No way. You practically crushed his cheeks and probably broke his nose as well, not mentioning lips and teeth... Yet it looks completely healed. In just one day...?
"I see. Relieved, newcomer." the one holding onto you finally lets go and salutes again "You may leave. Shizuki, Minoru, you can stay."
"Sir!"
The three of them salute at the same time, then move on onto their tasks. 'Newcomer' - your captor - leaves, while his two companions position themselves on the sides of the door, seemingly intent on guarding it from any intruders... No, wait, you should be concentrating on something else now. Kamishirasawa. That has to be this guy. Observing you from behind his too long fringe, he looks almost... Ugh, frightening. The serenity that emanates from him is so diffirent from his subordinates' attitude that it's almost unpleasant to be faced with it so soon after the change. Stare. Staaare. He's staring at you.
"Kain! Kain! Goddamnit, Kain!" Oho. Interrupting this little contest of stares, Fujiwara jumps up from his seat and approaches Kamishirasawa in one, long leap. "This girl--! This girl is--!"
"Not now, Frederic."
The 'sheriff' silences his excited friend with a simple gesture. Wait... Frederic?
"But Kain! This is the--!"
"Quiet, Frederic."
"..."
Obediently like a puppy, Fujiwara retreats silently to his previous position, still casting you unsure and a bit hostile glances. Oho. This guy listening to someone's orders? And not exploding at what seems to be his real name being spoken? There's something fishy here, you can feel it. Well, one thing's for sure - you can't expect anything friendly from him. Not after that.
"So... 'Suspect'." you shift your gaze back to Kamishirasawa after hearing him speak up. Again, you are met with his intensive stare. "Why don't you take a seat?"
He nods his chin at one of the chairs by the wall, and immidiately after that, one of the remaining guards - Shizuki or Minoru - quickly slides it to a more convenient position, in front of Kamishirasawa's desk.

[ ] Sit.
[ ] Don't sit.

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] "..."
[ ] "... no banter, 'Kain'. You know why I'm here, let's get this over with. I'm innocent."
[ ] "... so what the hell is this all about?"
[ ] "... Frederic? Is that really his name?"
[ ] "... you're interrupting my job, I hope you have a reason important enough to be dragging me all the way to this rundown hellhole full of fags in uniforms."
>> No. 18815
{X} Sit.
{X} "..."
>> No. 18817
Hope the quality's not too off... I really do feel like shit recently.
>> No. 18818
[ ] Sit.
[ ] "..."
>> No. 18820
>>18811

Haha oh wow, why do I feel kinda happy? To YAF to call me of his drunk self...whatever.

But now I'm worried about Kazuma. He's the next "client". I guess we will have to choose between him and our job.
>> No. 18822
Wait... Fuku was getting somewhat intimiate with a shota not too long ago, and now she's being asked to "have a seat" by some guy with an intense stare.

FUCK IT'S CHRIS HANSEN RUN
>> No. 18824
[ ] Sit.
[ ] "..."
>> No. 18825
[ ] Sit.

[ ] "..."
>> No. 18826
[x] Sit.
[x] "..."
>> No. 18827
>>18822

Shit

[X]Don't sit
[X] "..."
>> No. 18828
[x] Don't sit.
[x] "..."

Make me sit down bitches.
>> No. 18829
[+] Sit.
[+] "..."
>> No. 18830
[x] Shit.
[x] "..."
>> No. 18831
[X] ...
[X] "Shit."
>> No. 18832
[x] Shift
[x] "..."
>> No. 18833
>>18830
>>18831
>>18832
Stop it YAF.
>> No. 18834
File 122204682868.png - (622.20KB , 900x698 , 941270ml0.png ) [iqdb]
18834
>>18828

You think you have memories. A family. An accident. Wandering. A meeting. And then this place. Were you forced to follow Renji here, or was he the one being manipulated? Did Aki commit suicide or... was he murdered? Brought down by something less than a human, something born to sleepwalk through life, until activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their kindly master...

Come in.

Stop, would you kindly? Would you kindly. A powerful phrase... Familiar phrase? SIT, would you kindly? STAND... would you kindly. RUN! STOP! Turn...

==

[x] Sit.
[x] "..."

Blah, blah, blah, come here, follow me, don't try anything stupid, why don't you this, why don't you that, why don't you seat your stupid ass on this motherfucking chair. Everyone, every single fucking person does nothing but order you around. And what do you do? Obey. What the hell, Fukuzai.
Still, better just follow his commands until you solve this little problem, lest it might evolve into yet another misunderstanding. Restrain the rebellous instincts. Inhale, exhale. Calm down. Ignore the fact that Fujiwara is constantly staring at you. Now, now, don't think about anything uncalled for. As much as you'd like to beat all of the people in this room, you stand no chance against them, realize it. And what if Kamishirasawa is one of them too? He seems to know F 'Frederic' Fujiwara very well, or at least well enough for them to call each other by first name, despite the visible diffirence in age.
Okay, you're sitting now, everything's alright, keep your hands to yourself, just talk your way out of this and you'll be fine. First of all, keep it cool. No useless words, no trying to knock him off tracks. You're innocent, he has no right to imprison you, nor does he have any evidence against you. It's alright. Just bite your lips and endure this violation of pride. And no, you can't tell him that his hat is ridiculous. It doesn't matter that it looks like a tool box, he should be able to realize that himself.
"..."
This silent contest of stares rages on for a little while before the old fart admits his defeat and instead shifts his gaze towards the pile of papers before him.
"Aki Hieda case..." It seems that those words were directed more to himself than anyone else, as he begins to dig in the said pile, apparently looking for something. "Ah, here it is." A single sheet of paper. That's all he pulled out from that mess. Don't they usually have more of this shit? Documents, witness report, interrogation logs... But, you saw that boy just yesterday, and he was still alive, so... Could it be that...? "Date of death... This doesn't concern us. Presumed cause of death - bloodloss, expert's report suggests something else, but unable to specify directly..." he reads out those lines totally without emotion, like a machine, not emphasizing any word or statement "State of body - limbs intact, stomach area skin ripped apart, crushed internal organs... Not very detailed, is it?" he throws in a useless comment with the same cold voice "Ah, there we go. Expert appraisement signalized presence of foreign body in the wound, intensified activity of leucocytes in stomach and oral cavity areas... Presence of foreign saliva in oral cavity area... Damn." he throws the paper onto his desk, then leans back slightly on his chair, causing it to creak violently, sending chills down your spine "You'd think that being able to determine all those details, they'd be able to say what kiled him, right?" as opposed to the previous calm tone, he sounds rather irritated now "Yet all those things..."
But you don't listen. No, you've stopped listening after he mentioned the state of his body. That little boy... Smiling so cheerfully... Stomach ripped apart... Blood... Internal organs... Saliva... Why...? Why? Why are you able to imagine it so clearly?! His dead eyes, that stared with anticipation at the envelope you brought him... Why...
"... I--"
Your lips try to act on their own again, but are quickly interrupted by the sheriff.
"Just so you know." ugh, that sickening serenity is back "Don't try to lie. I might be not able to tell apart your lies from truth now, but nothing can stop me from putting you in prison for a few days, until that murder becomes history."
What? Becomes...? What the hell is he talking about? More importantly, for fuck's sake, you have nothing to do with this! You're completely unrelated! And here he talks about putting you in a prison?
"You can't--"
"Oh yes I can." he interrupts again.
"You don't have any evidence!"
"Like I said, I can easily--"
"Wait a moment."
This time, it's neither you or him that suddenly cuts in. From the least expected person comes a line that heralds a coming of something terribly important to the situation at hand. But... why do you have a bad feeling about this? This can't mean anything good. Not from that guy.
"Yes, what is it, Frederic."
Kamishirasawa sounds rather frustrated about his friend cutting in again.
"I think I have something to say in this matter." Fujiwara states with a slight grin. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no. Upon his friend's nod, he continues. "If we trust that guard - Julie, was it? - that this girl indeed was asking around about Hieda Aki just hours before the crime happened, and anonymous witnesses that they've seen her meddling in Aki's front yard, I think there's one more thing you should know about."
"Yes? What is it?"
Oh no.
"Remember when I told you that I met her at Yuki's? It all makes sense. If she was the one that did it," he casts you a malicious glance "And with her... personality I don't doubt she'd be able to do something like that, it would make perfect sense that she would look for a quickiest way to leave the city... Preferably without getting noticed. And you know how Yuki is - he never betrays his customers' secrets. It all makes perfect sense."
No, wait... This is impossible! You've just delivered a letter, that's all! You didn't even know who the hell lives in the city hall! What manner of bullshit is this?! And why the hell is that fucker smiling so triumphantly?! It's all but a giant misunderstanding, just what you feared, and for the love of everything holy, there must be a way out of it!
Kamishirasawa nods a few times before turning back to you.
"Well, I think this concludes it. Either you confess now, or we do it the hard way. I assure you," for a moment his lips stretch in a grin "The conditions in our prison are top-notch. And I don't know how much time will we have to wait till this little incident becomes history... Could be days. Could be months. Could be years. So?"
>> No. 18837
File 122204708359.jpg - (184.08KB , 600x600 , 1222033837494.jpg ) [iqdb]
18837
Wait... this doesn't make any sense. This has to be just a bad dream. Murderer? You? No, this can't be. You can't let yourself be imprisoned, can't let anyone, never...!
"... years...?" your mouth repeats in disbelief "You can't--"
"Eternity is relentless, Fukuzai Toorima." wait, how did he-- "Oh, don't look at me like that." you could swear he's covered his mouth just to hide that creepy smirk "I told you, I can already read your arrival. Your name is not a problem for me to see, Fukuzai... Or should I say... No, perhaps I shouldn't. So," he leans back, probably just to let his face relax and shake off that smirk "Confess now, and the punishment might be softened. Or, we do it the hard way and you live at the expense of taxpayers for some time. Choice is yours."

This is all fucked up. How could they... No, how could YOU mess it up so bad? But, those were just coincidences, all you did was doing your job, you HAD to ask about Aki, HAD to go to his home, HAD to... But, going to the city hall... No, just a coincidence. It's all a great misunderstanding. This is just a joke. That's right, a joke. Aki is going to burst in through the door, yelling 'suprise!' and then he'll give you a big hug. That's right, they're all lying. Julie, that guard, Kamishirasawa, Fujiwara, Shizuki, Minoru, Aki... Lies. It's all but a parade of lies. They're lying.
"... ghh...." You stand up hastily, knocking over your chair in the process. They're lying. That's for sure. Just don't lose your composture, keep calm. Keep it down. Don't yell. This can't be happening. It's just a joke. A joke. A joke. A joke. "... I--"
"You don't have time for this, Fukuzai. All I have is time, but you can't allow yourself to hesitate. Confess or rot. It's your call."
"... I..."
Why is his smiling face... His innocent eyes... This is ridiculous. This is simply ridiculous. You're having a nightmare, that's all. Soon, everything will fade, and you're going to wake up in your hideout... Right?

[ ] "... don't know..."
[ ] "... you're lying. You're lying, right? Aki, where are you? Come out!"
[ ] "..."
[ ] Run away. It's hopeless, but you have to try.
[ ] "... I did nothing wrong..."

==

>>18833

Not me, I was writan.
>> No. 18838
[x] "I DID NOT MURDER HIM!"
>> No. 18839
[ ] "... I did nothing wrong..."
[ ] "... you're lying. You're lying, right? Aki, where are you? Come out!"

Suddenly, our actions have consequences. Maybe we should think a bit more before kicking someone in the face.
>> No. 18840
[x] Deep breaths, calm down.
[x] "No. I did not kill the boy."

Pondering. Should I write in more?

[?] Think. "I know of one other that went to Yuki's."
[?] Glare at Fujiwara.
>> No. 18841
[X] "You're lying. You're lying! He can't be dead, he can't be! He was here yesterday, and he was friendly, and he smiled, and he... he..."
[X] Tremble. Cry. Let it all out.

How do you feel, Kamishirasawa, you creep? You just made a girl cry.
>> No. 18842
[ ] "... I did nothing wrong..."
>> No. 18844
[x] Deep breaths, calm down.
[x] "No. I did not kill the boy."
>> No. 18847
[x] "That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I have a better one. How about... I give you the finger." Give him the finger. "And you let me talk to a lawyer. You can't scare me with this Gestapo shit. I'm not one of your slack-jawed citizens to be bossed around by a some hick wearing a lunchbox on his head; if you think you can throw me into jail on these trumped up charges simply because I delivered a boy a letter yesterday, then you've another thing coming pal. I may not know much about this place, but I do know there is only one person who has authority over Outsider affairs, and it isn't you, it's the priest of the Hakurei Shrine; and if I seek extradition to the Outside, he will provide it if only to avoid being dragged through your bureaucratic bullshit."
[x] "So this is how we're going to play it: First I will give you a statement confirming when and where I was yesterday. Then, you will confirm this alibi with written statements from the guards, from the Yakumos, from Freddie Mercury here, and from Kazuma Houraisan. Then you will let me go, seeing as how you have nothing more than circumstantial evidence. If this is unacceptable to you, then fine, put me in custody, but when whoever this psychopath is who did this strikes again, I hope you won't be wearing such a smug expression on your face when you have to explain how you miscarried justice to the victim's mother."
>> No. 18848
[x] "That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I have a better one. How about... I give you the finger." Give him the finger. "And you let me talk to a lawyer. You can't scare me with this Gestapo shit. I'm not one of your slack-jawed citizens to be bossed around by a some hick wearing a lunchbox on his head; if you think you can throw me into jail on these trumped up charges simply because I delivered a boy a letter yesterday, then you've another thing coming pal. I may not know much about this place, but I do know there is only one person who has authority over Outsider affairs, and it isn't you, it's the priest of the Hakurei Shrine; and if I seek extradition to the Outside, he will provide it if only to avoid being dragged through your bureaucratic bullshit."
[x] "So this is how we're going to play it: First I will give you a statement confirming when and where I was yesterday. Then, you will confirm this alibi with written statements from the guards, from the Yakumos, from Freddie Mercury here, and from Kazuma Houraisan. Then you will let me go, seeing as how you have nothing more than circumstantial evidence. If this is unacceptable to you, then fine, put me in custody, but when whoever this psychopath is who did this strikes again, I hope you won't be wearing such a smug expression on your face when you have to explain how you miscarried justice to the victim's mother."
>> No. 18849
[x] "That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I have a better one. How about... I give you the finger." Give him the finger. "And you let me talk to a lawyer. You can't scare me with this Gestapo shit. I'm not one of your slack-jawed citizens to be bossed around by a some hick wearing a lunchbox on his head; if you think you can throw me into jail on these trumped up charges simply because I delivered a boy a letter yesterday, then you've another thing coming pal. I may not know much about this place, but I do know there is only one person who has authority over Outsider affairs, and it isn't you, it's the priest of the Hakurei Shrine; and if I seek extradition to the Outside, he will provide it if only to avoid being dragged through your bureaucratic bullshit."
[x] "So this is how we're going to play it: First I will give you a statement confirming when and where I was yesterday. Then, you will confirm this alibi with written statements from the guards, from the Yakumos, from Freddie Mercury here, and from Kazuma Houraisan. Then you will let me go, seeing as how you have nothing more than circumstantial evidence. If this is unacceptable to you, then fine, put me in custody, but when whoever this psychopath is who did this strikes again, I hope you won't be wearing such a smug expression on your face when you have to explain how you miscarried justice to the victim's mother."

HOLY SHIT IS THAT SOME DELICIOUS WRITEIN I THINK IT IS.
>> No. 18850
[x] "That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I have a better one. How about... I give you the finger." Give him the finger. "And you let me talk to a lawyer. You can't scare me with this Gestapo shit. I'm not one of your slack-jawed citizens to be bossed around by a some hick wearing a lunchbox on his head; if you think you can throw me into jail on these trumped up charges simply because I delivered a boy a letter yesterday, then you've another thing coming pal. I may not know much about this place, but I do know there is only one person who has authority over Outsider affairs, and it isn't you, it's the priest of the Hakurei Shrine; and if I seek extradition to the Outside, he will provide it if only to avoid being dragged through your bureaucratic bullshit."
[x] "So this is how we're going to play it: First I will give you a statement confirming when and where I was yesterday. Then, you will confirm this alibi with written statements from the guards, from the Yakumos, from Freddie Mercury here, and from Kazuma Houraisan. Then you will let me go, seeing as how you have nothing more than circumstantial evidence. If this is unacceptable to you, then fine, put me in custody, but when whoever this psychopath is who did this strikes again, I hope you won't be wearing such a smug expression on your face when you have to explain how you miscarried justice to the victim's mother."
>> No. 18851
Fukuzai, you are one cold lady.

[x] "That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I have a better one. How about... I give you the finger." Give him the finger. "And you let me talk to a lawyer. You can't scare me with this Gestapo shit. I'm not one of your slack-jawed citizens to be bossed around by a some hick wearing a lunchbox on his head; if you think you can throw me into jail on these trumped up charges simply because I delivered a boy a letter yesterday, then you've another thing coming pal. I may not know much about this place, but I do know there is only one person who has authority over Outsider affairs, and it isn't you, it's the priest of the Hakurei Shrine; and if I seek extradition to the Outside, he will provide it if only to avoid being dragged through your bureaucratic bullshit."
[x] "So this is how we're going to play it: First I will give you a statement confirming when and where I was yesterday. Then, you will confirm this alibi with written statements from the guards, from the Yakumos, from Freddie Mercury here, and from Kazuma Houraisan. Then you will let me go, seeing as how you have nothing more than circumstantial evidence. If this is unacceptable to you, then fine, put me in custody, but when whoever this psychopath is who did this strikes again, I hope you won't be wearing such a smug expression on your face when you have to explain how you miscarried justice to the victim's mother."
>> No. 18854
In after we foolishly assume Gensokyo's judicial system --let alone how they deal with murderers in the Human Village-- works exactly like our own.
>> No. 18855
[x] "That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I have a better one. How about... I give you the finger." Give him the finger. "And you let me talk to a lawyer. You can't scare me with this Gestapo shit. I'm not one of your slack-jawed citizens to be bossed around by a some hick wearing a lunchbox on his head; if you think you can throw me into jail on these trumped up charges simply because I delivered a boy a letter yesterday, then you've another thing coming pal. I may not know much about this place, but I do know there is only one person who has authority over Outsider affairs, and it isn't you, it's the priest of the Hakurei Shrine; and if I seek extradition to the Outside, he will provide it if only to avoid being dragged through your bureaucratic bullshit."
[x] "So this is how we're going to play it: First I will give you a statement confirming when and where I was yesterday. Then, you will confirm this alibi with written statements from the guards, from the Yakumos, from Freddie Mercury here, and from Kazuma Houraisan. Then you will let me go, seeing as how you have nothing more than circumstantial evidence. If this is unacceptable to you, then fine, put me in custody, but when whoever this psychopath is who did this strikes again, I hope you won't be wearing such a smug expression on your face when you have to explain how you miscarried justice to the victim's mother."

Very nice, but there should have been a just walk out of there option at the end.
>> No. 18856
What the fuck? That huge-assed write-in actually seems acceptable to somebody? Fuck. No. Fuku doesn't talk like that, she doesn't talk that much to anyone, and she's definitely not the type to ramble on about some fucking technicalities - especially when she doesn't know how the rules work around here!

Fail write-in is fail.

[+] "... you're lying. You're lying, right? Aki, where are you? Come out!"
>> No. 18857
[x] Deep breaths, calm down.
[x] "No. I did not kill the boy."

>>18847

Cool write-in bro.
>> No. 18858
{X} Deep breaths, calm down.
{X} "No. I did not kill the boy."
>> No. 18860
[x] "That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I have a better one. How about... I give you the finger." Give him the finger. "And you let me talk to a lawyer. You can't scare me with this Gestapo shit. I'm not one of your slack-jawed citizens to be bossed around by a some hick wearing a lunchbox on his head; if you think you can throw me into jail on these trumped up charges simply because I delivered a boy a letter yesterday, then you've another thing coming pal. I may not know much about this place, but I do know there is only one person who has authority over Outsider affairs, and it isn't you, it's the priest of the Hakurei Shrine; and if I seek extradition to the Outside, he will provide it if only to avoid being dragged through your bureaucratic bullshit."
[x] "So this is how we're going to play it: First I will give you a statement confirming when and where I was yesterday. Then, you will confirm this alibi with written statements from the guards, from the Yakumos, from Freddie Mercury here, and from Kazuma Houraisan. Then you will let me go, seeing as how you have nothing more than circumstantial evidence. If this is unacceptable to you, then fine, put me in custody, but when whoever this psychopath is who did this strikes again, I hope you won't be wearing such a smug expression on your face when you have to explain how you miscarried justice to the victim's mother."


awesome
>> No. 18861
GATTAI DA

[x] "You're lying. You're lying! He can't be dead, he can't be! He was here yesterday, and he was friendly, and he smiled, and he... he..."
[x] Tremble. Cry. Let it all out.
[x] Deep breaths, calm down.
[x] "No. I did not kill the boy."
>> No. 18862
>>18840 here.

Changing vote to :

[x] "You're lying. You're lying! He can't be dead, he can't be! He was here yesterday, and he was friendly, and he smiled, and he... he..."
[x] Tremble. Cry. Let it all out.
[x] Deep breaths, calm down.
[x] "No. I did not kill the boy."

Since it seems that they're not searching for the murderer, but rather a scapegoat, I don't think either going all calm or all emotional would help. Maybe a double dose then?

Big write-in is intriging, but whether or not it wins vs something else I'll leave alone. The best part of it would be any investigation should prove damning to Fuji as well, after all, he was the one insisting on going to Eientei and he does seem eager to finger you for some reason.

I don't suppose we're going to be forced to get the help of a certain would-be detective soon?
>> No. 18863
Oh, and not to mention that we could easily spin it around and say that Fuji was all but goading Kazama to rape us when we kicked him in the face. Even if the others say that's not QUITE how it went, we're a paranoid violent girl, right? No way Fuji would come out of this unstained.
>> No. 18864
>>18856
>What the fuck? That huge-assed write-in actually seems acceptable to somebody? Fuck. No. Fuku doesn't talk like that, she doesn't talk that much to anyone, and she's definitely not the type to ramble on about some fucking technicalities - especially when she doesn't know how the rules work around here!

>Fail write-in is fail.

Fucking truth.
>> No. 18867
>>18862
>I don't suppose we're going to be forced to get the help of a certain would-be detective soon?
Nayako at BKC?
>> No. 18868
>Fuku doesn't talk like that, she doesn't talk that much to anyone, and she's definitely not the type to ramble on about some fucking technicalities - especially when she doesn't know how the rules work around here!

She just knocked her chair over in outrage; those of you who think it's in character for her to just bottle this up now--where she is unable to properly vent through violence as she did in Eientei--need to read harder.

No, Fuku is exactly the kind of person who makes strong assumptions about the world around her, and also the kind who gets very pissed off when they turn out to not be the truth. Luckily for her, taking assumptions to the extreme will work to her advantage in this situation.
>> No. 18869
Ahahahaha. Can you imagine what would happen if there was a trial and Eron was forced to give a diagnosis on Fuku's disease?

Shock, then she 'figures' it out. She accuses Fuji of somehow knowing this, that all he had to do was to get her into prison for a few days, and when she dies the investigation will be closed, and he'll be scot-free. All it would cost is the life and reputation of one Outsider girl that no-one would shed a single tear for.
>> No. 18871
File 122211276576.jpg - (12.20KB , 405x276 , 1221999392699.jpg ) [iqdb]
18871
Hm, I guess I'll check the CoMN thread, maybe I got enought votes t-- wait. Did I just click a wrong section accidentialy? What's this all discussion and walls doing here?

No, really, that makes me very, VERY happy. Don't take my ironic comments personally, I'm just being a fag. To be honest, some of your... theories made me abandon the previously thought up storyline branching for the sake of something else, since the previous version of it seemed a bit... Hm, boring, after seeing some of your posts.

As for the choice, I decided not to take the stupid write-in into consideration, and instead took a more reasonable choice, then added in some of the write-in's flavour into the update itself. I think it turned out nicely, not runing my plans a slightest bit.
==
[x] Deep breaths, calm down.
[x] "No. I did not kill the boy."

This can't be happening. They're right - to someone who doesn't know what really happened it really looks like you were the one who... But it's not true! Damn it, how to prove your innocence?! Damn it, you knew that kicking that bastard Fujiwara would get back at you sooner or later, but at such a time...
No, first of all, you can't lose the cool. Keep it calm, Fukuzai. Keep frosty. Don't let them knock you off the tracks. Breathe. Fuck that chair, it was an accident, fuck Fujiwara's smirk, fuck the sheriff's stare, just breathe and calm down. Calm the fuck down, girl!
"You know, it's kind of ironic that you of all people would show up." Ironic your ass! How many times will that fucker jump out with unneeded commentaries?! And what's so ironic in it?! "This is really convenient."
Convenient? What the hell does he smoke? How is this 'convenient' in any way? Those two are both out of their minds, there's no point in listening to them. Just ignore their bullshit and concentrate on breathing. One, two... One, two... Just like that. Calm down. There's no reason to be nervous. You did NOTHING wrong, there's no way you'd ever kill that boy, no way in hell you'd ever even THINK about it! The only problem is that one of them seems to hold a significant amount of authority, and appears intent on fucking up your life. Just how could you prove that it wasn't...
No. Wait.
Why would you be the one to prove such a thing? It is them who throw unfounded accusations at unrelated people, without any evidence whatsoever. Sure, you've seen the victim the same day he presumably died, but that doesn't prove anything! They have no right to be doing this. This isn't how law works!
"No." filled with new energy after discovering this should-be basic truth, you take your turn to glare into Kain's eyes "I did NOT kill the boy." And altough he faces it on the same level of malice, you stand firm, pushing away all the pesky impulses telling you to scream or run. Not now. You may have not realized it earlier, but it is you who is on a victorious position here. Until they want to break the law they are ought to protect, there is nothing they can do. "You have no right to imprison me JUST because I was seen with the deceased on the same day he passed away. You have no right to--"
"I'm afraid you misunderstood something." his sudden interuption catches you off-guard. He wasn't supposed to cut in yet! "Don't let my previous... lack of solemnity mislead you. I was merely distracted with reading your undoubtedly entertaining history." Reading history? But all he was doing was staring in your eyes with a creepy smile! What the hell is going on here, is he some kinda esper? No, a psycho maybe? This doesn't make any fucking sense, what is he on about?! "Do NOT make me reach for drastic measures, little girl."
"I don't--"
"SILENCE!" making you almost jump up with that scream, he stands hastily, almost knocking over his chair while doing so, and slams his fist on the desk. This... this is a terrifying change. First, he was so... relaxed, and now... Did you go too far? Shouldn't have... "I won't allow anyone to teach me the basics of law, especially someone suspected of killing Hieda Aki! I don't need any evidence, girl! I don't need anything to throw you into a cell and leave you to rot!" you back away instinctively more and more with his every word "Aki was one of my best students, a very promising citizen, and getting killed at such a young age isn't exactly a thing that good people deserve, now IS IT?!"
"I didn't--"
"THIS IS NOT A DEBATE." he interrupts you once more. Why? Why are you unable to do the same to him? "You see, I thought you may be something that I could use, but it doesn't matter now. Destinies might be ironic, but old debts are to be paid ordinarily, I guess. Even if you ARE innocent, which I highly doubt, a few days in custody never hurt anyone. I am the law in this city, girl." he lowers his voice, leaning towards you, his eyes changing into ominous slits "Don't make me abuse my authority. Besides, how much better do you think Aki's parents will feel, when I tell them that I've found someone that might have killed their son?"
This... this just makes too much sense. He can't--- No, he MUSTN'T take away your freedom! If he does, you won't be able to do your job, and then... Then...! He just can't.
Your eyes automatically start glancing around, trying to find a way, just a slightest hint of possible escape route. Windows? No, it's the second floor, you might break something. Door? With those two guys guarding it, you'll get caught before even able to open it. Then how... You have no chance to beat them up, and even if you miraclously did, there are more guards at the ground level. It's... It's just all hopeless. No matter what you do - let yourself be put under custody or admit to doing something you're sure you didn't, it all will end the same. Don't they care about Aki's real killer? Why would they bother an unrelated, stranger girl, instead of looking for... No, but to them, YOU are the killer.
Heh. This is all jacked up. Simply ridiculous. And what, you didn't even want to see that boy! You just wanted to get the envelope and get the hell out of here. And what did it evolve into? You're here, being accused of murdering someone you only saw once in your life, given no choice but to give up to this unfair judgement.
... what manner of bullshit is this? And what are you thinking about in what could be one of your most important moments of your life? Run. Your only solution for every problem. Run. It was the same back then. It was the same with Renji. It was the same with the shrine. All you did was running away. And even now... But you can't, you CAN'T let yourself be caught! You can't let anyone EVER imprison you, be it police, city guard, or other people, you just CAN'T let yourself be--

Loud crash makes all of you, despite the thick atmosphere, turn in unison in the direction it came from. Which just happens to be the door. Like on a previously designated signal, both of the guards stand back and put their hands on their swords' pummels, ready to pull them out. Step. Step. Step, step. Step, step, step.
In the silence that suddenly conquered this room, you can clearly hear someone approaching the door, gradually gaining speed as he - or she - progresses. Now it sounds like that person is running. What the... And what was that crash?
Stealing a glance at the others present here, they all seem to be totally immersed in tracking that sound with all their willpower.
Judging by the volume, you have less than a second to do something before the person running reaches the door.

[ ] Go for the window.
[ ] Stand still.
[ ] Go for the door.
[ ] Go for Fujiwara.
[ ] Go for Kamishirasawa's desk.
>> No. 18872
{X} Stand still.

"..."
>> No. 18873
[X] Stand still.
>> No. 18874
[x] Stand still.

What an ass.
>> No. 18875
[x] Go for the doggy door on the garage door.
>> No. 18877
[ ] Stand still.
>> No. 18880
[x] <some brief, single comment that effectively combines or simultaneously implies that a) We had nothing to do with the murder, and b) We don't know who's coming down the hall. One is the primary charge against us, and the second will BECOME a charge against us after they break us out.>
[x] Scoot out of the way of the door.
>> No. 18881
[x] Go for the window.

just get the fuck out of there
>> No. 18882
Hm, we haven't considered the possibility of "counting on" Eron yet, have we? Maybe we should.

Aki was killed probably one or two hours after we left him. This is time enough for us to be at the Yakumos and to be gapped at Eientei. Eron is a great doctor, and I'm sure he can determine the time of death of Aki.

There, a perfect alibi. Fuku will lose her pride, though.
>> No. 18883
>No, really, that makes me very, VERY happy. Don't take my ironic comments personally, I'm just being a fag. To be honest, some of your... theories made me abandon the previously thought up storyline branching for the sake of something else, since the previous version of it seemed a bit... Hm, boring, after seeing some of your posts.

Heh, I'm awesome. Want some more possible Fuku mindfuckery backstory things?

(After a possible outburst from Fuji after being compared to a rapist.)
Stare in Fuji's direction, not at but far, far past him.
"They smiled like that too. They all smiled like that."
Continue speaking, in a singsong tone of voice.
"And after they are through/
Their gentle friends in blue/
Help them along their way/
So that they may play again/
'Long some other day."

(After Fuku gets questioned for directing Kazama onto her lap.)
"It's so you can respond first, see?" Demonstrates arm binds, chokeholds you can do from the back. "They can't attack me that way. I don't have to get hurt."
>> No. 18884
File 122212540352.jpg - (31.39KB , 723x282 , fukustare.jpg ) [iqdb]
18884
>>18883

I don't really know if I like what you did there... But imagining Fuku 'demonstrating' various things on Kazuma gave me some nice ideas...
>> No. 18887
>>18882
>"Master Eron said he'd be leaving for the human village in a bit when I came to report two hours ago." two hours... Uh, you've been sitting in Kazuma's room way longer than that, right?

So he must have been killed not too long after Fuku left.

>"Shit!" Woah. It's the first time you've heard him curse, but if you bumping into him caused that... "Forgot about--! You!" suddenly, his hands are on your shoulders "Get out! For a moment!" And before you're even able to react, the door to his 'office' closes with a loud thump. What a fucking ordeal. "..."
Finally inside, the only thing that seems to be missing is a pile of papers on his desk - now not present.

>"I... I suppose you don't know why Yuki sent you here, right? The thing is... Uh, hey, it's getting pretty late, isn't it?" OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Here he finally started to get to the point, and all of a sudden - THIS?! What the fuck is this shit?! "I suppose, since you're not from here... Do you have a place to sleep at? If not, I'm sure one of our guest rooms is unoccupied, not many people visit us anyway... And Master doesn't have many friends. So? I can't let a girl wander around alone at night."

>"Actually... I know you're not going to listen, but... I'd like to ask you a favour nonetheless." "Go on." "If... something bad happens..." his voice is calm, very calm, almost comforting "I'd like you to... count on me. You can count on me, Fukuzai. Please, count on me."

Eron must have known that something like that will be happening. He hid the papers of Aki's death and possible autopsy, didn't want her to leave and protect her. And because he knew that she is so stubborn he told her that she can count on him.

So nothing is going to help now, we have to get back to Eientei and Eron and try to figure out who the murder is.
>> No. 18890
Twenty quatloos says the intruder is Eron (or Rozen) with the completed autopsy report.

Whether or not this is the case, I hope someone kills Kain. Law officers who abuse their authority deserve to die.
>> No. 18895
[X] Stand still.

It will only serve to make Kain more confident in his suspicions if we make a move right now.

>>18890

Well, he's still dealing with the grief of losing such a bright young boy. I'm not saying he isn't being a hateful dick, but it's somewhat understandable.

Also, call me dim, but I would have never seen YAF killing off the boy version of Akyu coming.
>> No. 18896
>>18895
>I would have never seen YAF killing off the boy version of Akyu coming.

Me neither. I was hoping we could have Aki as another firend for Kazuma. Male Suika too, and then Fuku would have her own shota harem.
>> No. 18897
>>18896
WHY DID YOU DESTROY OUR DREAMS YAF

But that can wait, first gotta kill the killer and a kick in the face for Kain.
>> No. 18902
[X] Stand still.

Steel yourself.
Despite the chances that have appeared to escape, every single cell in your body, for some reason, tells you to not move from the spot. Stand there. Don't move. It will only worsen the situation if you make another useless thing in a critical situation like the one at hand. That's why, stop looking at that window and face the door.
Stepstepstepstepstep--!
At the last millisecond, one of the guards snapped and pulled his sword out with a loud noise, only to be...

CRASH!

The same sound as before accompanies the breath-taking sight before you. The door literally flies out of it's hinges, and being hurled backwards like that, hits the less patient guard in his hand, sending him flying and spinning like a rag doll. That had to hurt, but there is no time to laugh at his idiocy.
With a slight sidestep, you move out from the door's trajectory, hoping that it would hit Kamishirasawa behind you instead. Too bad, a short glance reveals that it has missed his head by mere centimeters, not even getting as much as a flinch for him. Annoying.
"ASHES TO ASHES!"
And the one who made it fly in the first place boldly steps into the room, stepping over the downed guard's body.
Oh no. For the love of god, why is this happening? Why him?! Everything but him! Why couldn't it be someone else?!
That familiar black outfit, that idiotic smile, those childish eyes, casting overconfident glances all around. A face you've sworn to avoid seeing ever again. The one who dragged you into this whole mess.
Renji fucking Usami.
"MAN! I've always wanted to do that!"
Emanating with unreasonable satisfaction, he takes a short look around the room, apparently not even aware whose door did he just blast away. How fucking predictable. This isn't going to end well, this isn't going to end well, that's for sure. Even if it does, it will be your concern to teach this fucker a lesson. But that's for later. Now, neither Fujiwara or Kamishirasawa recovered from their shock, but the guard - the only one remaining conscious, seems to have reclaimed sanity just in time to stop Renji in his tracks with a blade pointed at his throat.
"Woah." Well, it's effective. The idiot stops immidiately, placing his fingers on the sword's edge, but immidiately retracting them afterwards. So it's sharp, eh? "Woah, woah, woah, be cool, man!"
Be cool. Be cool? What is he thinking?! How the fuck can they 'be cool' after he busted their door like that?! What the hell was that show even for?! Goddamnit, why the hell does this guy always have to piss you off?! You can bear with many things. Rain while there's no roof above your head. Not being able to buy food. Having to sleep under a bridge. Having your money stolen by a random bum in your sleep. Everything, but one thing. Because this guy achieved something that no one before could achieve. It's like his pitiful self was transfering the rage directly to your brain.
"Fool!" the guard - whichever one of the two is it - mutters from behind the steel grates with a hint of threat in his voice "Do you even know where you are?"
"I told you, be cool. That door?" Renji takes a glance at the said item's final destination, which just happened to be Kain's bookcase directly behind him. To keep it brief, those books will never be read again, unless someone enjoys gluing all the scraps together. Wait, how is that even possible? To kick something so hard? That's inhuman! "Oh yeah, sorry about that. I got a little carried away."
"Carried away?" the guard grows tired of Renji's bullshit, it seems "Who the hell do you think you are?!"
"Easy there, I'm not looking for a fight!" the idiot's scold looks more silly than scolding, as he slowly pushes the guard's blade down "I just wanted to greet my old friend, that's it."
"What are you--?!"
Friend? Greet? Oh man, he can't be--
Oh yes he is.
Before you're even able to react, he closes the distance between you two, and does something that you probably will never forget. And neither will he.

He throws his arms around you in an affectionate hug.

What. The. Fuck. What in the deepest maggot-filled abysses of impenetrable torture chambers of hell?! No, Renji, you've done many stupid things, but this one is the most idiotic of them all. You could've chosen something less dangerous to hug. Like an Abrams. Or a wild tiger. Or a raging indian homosexual. But not this girl. Now you've really crossed the line. AGAIN. YET AGAIN, YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING UNFORGIVABLE.
"Fukuzai! Long time no see!"
His voice is like a drill piercing your ear drums. The fucker is practically screaming straight into your ear! You try to shuffle away, only to find out that you've been in fact lift off the ground. What in the... Yeah, your legs are flapping in the air, unable to find the blessed support of the floor beneath.
This is a war. This is a fucking blitzkrieg, Renji. Just wait till it's over and you're going to be sent to your personal hell. This girl has put a blind eye on him doing many stupid things, but this here now, hugging you so tightly like if you were his long-lost sister or some other shit, having Kain and Fujiwara stare at you two in shock, this is just too much.
"Let me--!" you try to scream, but he quickly silences you by squeezing even harder.
"Don't do anything stupid."
His whisper is barely hearable over your groans and curses, but still manages to break through the red cloud of anger covering your brain. Anything stupid?! HE tells YOU not to do anything stupid?! WHAT MANNER OF FUCKED UP HYPOCRISY IS THIS?! THIS IS SIMPLY INCONCEIVABLE! THIS CALLS FOR SOME SERIOUS ASSKICKING! THIS CALLS FOR AN ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT! THIS CALLS FOR A FUCKING NUKE IN THE FUCKING ANUS! CUNTCRAWLING MUDMAGGOTS, WHY WON'T HE LET GO ALREADY?!

[ ] You can still move your legs, MAKE USE OF THEM! Kick him so hard he spits out his own testicles!
[ ] Bite. Scratch. Curse.
[ ] "Fujiwara! Don't just stand there! Help me!"
[ ] Trust Renji. Give in. Try to calm down. Play along. Perhaps whisper that after this is over, you're going to kill him.

==

a short one before I go to sleep
>> No. 18906
Hmm.

[x] Quickly kiss him, smiling cruelly. "Thank you for pissing me off so completely." (The bitch is back! You can finally move about freely now!)
[x] Next, do something completely stupid. Grab his hand and run the hell out of this place.
>> No. 18910
[x] Trust Renji. Give in. Try to calm down. Play along. Perhaps whisper that after this is over, you're going to cut his balls off.

Fuck yeah, Renji! Doing something completely stupid and may be for the worse! I fucking love this guy.
>> No. 18911
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kupier belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you Renji the whole world is my prison!"

Weep, and you weep alone; laugh, and the world laughs with you.
>> No. 18912
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kupier belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you Renji the whole world is my prison!"
>> No. 18915
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kupier belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you Renji the whole world is my prison!"

It's like our rage meter hit MAXIMUM during this whole witch hunt, and then we raged just a little harder, causing us to wrap around to maddening despair!
>> No. 18917
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kupier belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you Renji the whole world is my prison!"
>> No. 18918
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kupier belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you Renji the whole world is my prison!"

CANDY? FOR BREAKFAST?
>> No. 18919
>>18887
....See, I REALLY appreciate posts like this, because so many subtle clues go riiiiight over my head.

>>18896
This. So very this. ;_;
>> No. 18920
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kupier belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you Renji the whole world is my prison!"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I was hoping we'd seen the last of Wondertard.
>> No. 18921
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kuiper belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you, Renji, the whole world is my prison!"

It's actually *Kuiper.
>> No. 18922
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kupier belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you Renji the whole world is my prison!"
>> No. 18923
I thought this might be of interest to you.

<%YAFKYU> Also, I have prepared a very nice, 'd'awwww'-inducing moment in case you chose to go for the window, but....
<+GenericDrawfag> D'aww?
<%YAFKYU> D'aww.
<+GenericDrawfag> I'm curious~
<PaperBoy> D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
<%YAFKYU> ...
<PaperBoy> :>[/i]
<+GenericDrawfag> :<
[i]<+GenericDrawfag>
Can you tell, Yaffy~?

<%YAFKYU> So about that window.
<%YAFKYU> Fuku would jump out, and since it was the second floor, she'd break something in her leg, but continue on running away, until the nightfall. It starts raining. Her legs gets swollen, it hurts so much that she can't even use it properly anymore. She can only crawl like a cripple. Her strength it leaving her (for a reason you have yet to discover), and soon she realizes she can't do anything else.
<%YAFKYU> So instead, she crawls to the nearest wall, and sits, her clothes and hair getting wetter and wetter because of the rain. It's cold. Very cold. There is no one around. Her eyes begin to close...
<%YAFKYU> And then, someone places a coat over her head.
<%YAFKYU> "Hey." he says, as if talking to a scared kid "Why are you sitting there? Aren't you cold? It's raining, you know."
<%YAFKYU> So, she looks up, and finds out it's Renji. The very one she despised so much, the one who she really, really hated. The only person who's able to make her rage. Yet, all she can feel at this moment, is that weird warmth somewhere in her chest.
<%YAFKYU> She doesn't even protest when he hugs her, then lifts her up. After that, one of the two storylines continue normally, with the exception of the fact that she has to be carried everywhere by Renji, until she gets her injury treated... Which can happen only in one place, and it isn't Eientei.
<%YAFKYU> Well, the next day, she of course keeps telling herself it was just because she was weak and in pain, and beats Renji mercilessly every time he mentions that, yelling out that excuse over and over.
<+GenericDrawfag> how tsundere
<%YAFKYU> Well, the last part would need a little more consideration, since I don't want to make Fuku a cliched tsundere...
<%YAFKYU> But that's the first thing that popped into my mind.
<%YAFKYU> She could always be all like "What the fuck, Renji. I was weak and in pain, don't let it get to your ego. You're still just a mere nuisance for me."
<+GenericDrawfag> :>[/i]
<+GenericDrawfag> That's more Fuku-ish
<PaperBoy> ^
<%YAFKYU> But inside she knows that something has changed.
<+GenericDrawfag> ~
<+GenericDrawfag> moe fukuzai
<%YAFKYU> Well, but this is not how it went.
>> No. 18924
>>18923
Well, fuck. Another missed chance. Maybe Kazuma can ease the pain......
>> No. 18927
[x] Give in. You've been pushed far past the point of indignation, too far--past irony, past antipathy, past logic and causality; you are beyond Neptune, drifting somewhere way out in the Kuiper belt.
[x] "Ha. Ha! Hahahahaha! What was I so afraid of? Incarceration? With you, Renji, the whole world is my prison!"

This is madness! First he kicks down the door like if it were made of paper, now he bursts in, ignoring even a sword pointed at his throat, ignoring those two dangerous-looking people here, ignoring the fact that this is - after all - a goddamn police station, and all that for WHAT? This building is full of guards, let alone one flying man and another potential one right here. And bursting into a flying man's house cannot mean anything good, now can it?

It has to be a dream. Or rather, a nightmare. This chain of events is simply too ridiculous, too unlikely to be true. Then why do you care? Why do you care about this whole mess? If you are to wake up in a few minutes, then what are you getting so mad about?
And then it disappears. All the rage, all the red stains in your thoughts, they simply evaporate in one instant. Suddenly, everything becomes clear. You couldn't care less if the world was about to explode into rainbow-coloured confetti. Clows could be roaming the streets with waterbomb cannons, and you still wouldn't even frown. Ahhn, so light! Your body is so light it could start floating any moment! What a bliss! After all this exertion, out of the blue, you find yourself in mental heaven! Like an egg put in a microwave, first you were gradually heating up, only to explode with sheer serenity seconds after. So logical! Is there anything in this world that could make more sense? Ahahahaha! Of course there isn't! Silly Fukuzai! After all, this is all but a dream, right! Look, is that Neptune! Hey, that sign said 'Neptune' and there's a giant blue ball floating behind it! Look at it's soothing, blue surface! Don't you want to be as blue as that thing? It would be great if you could join it in this empty space! Neptune and Fukuzai, forever circling around the sun of irony - doesn't that sound great? Ahahaha!
"Haha... Hahaha!" even your body starts to give in to the blissful impulse "Hahahaha!" your own voice sounds so cheerful the still-sane part of your mind flinches as it realizes it's volume. That's right, it doesn't matter that everyone can hear it! It doesn't matter now! Just let it all out! "Ahahahahahaha!" So clear. So clear. When did you last laugh like that? After all, it is good, to sometimes let it out, isn't it? So laugh, laugh all you want, Fukuzai. "Ahahahahahahahaha!"
The very one who caused all this mess gradually weakens his embrace as you slip down back to the floor, still choking with uncontrollable laugher. Confused? He has to be, no way he'd just pat your head and say 'that's the spirit', right? Even he can't be so stupid just to accept the fact that this oh-so-quiet-and-unfriendly girl suddenly started laughing. Instead, while he's still taken aback, as is everyone else in the room, your body grabs his hand and gives him a warm smile.
"What was I so afraid of?" indeed, it is right. It's not you steering this bag of flesh and bones right now, but you have to agree. "Incarceration?" because, after all, isn't it right? Whoever decided to take away your power over this body is right. Being afraid of prison was nonsensical. Because... "With you, Renji, the whole world is my prison!"
Even know, being bewildered by all this, you can do nothing but watch as Renji's face slowly changes from that of a total astonishment, to an unsure smile.
"Y-yeah, I guess!"
And your lips don't stop smiling even for a second. Disgusting. Ah, how disgusting it is to be unable to do anything! But then again, even if you could, what would you do? Kick the living shit out of him? Jump out of the window? Throw an angry one-liner before rushing out? It's all useless. As much as you're outraged by your own body's actions, there are no alternatives. This has to go on. You're going to ram your head into a wall later, now just play along.
Well, it's not like you CAN NOT play along after all.
Renji seems to have regained his spirit as he faces Kamishirasawa with the same, overconfident smirk he had when he first entered this room. You can't help but notice how he's still holding your hand even after you loosened your grip on his. Still, it doesn't feel any bad. No, just the opposite. Whoever is controlling your body now, he clearly enjoys it. Or do you really...
"Who the HELL ARE YOU?!"
Ah, the bull has awoken! Kamishirasawa almost roars with rage at the smaller, but still unbelievably confident in the face of danger boy, as he slams his fist into the desk, almost breaking through the thick top. He's pissed. Oh, how delighting it is to see that man raging!
In answer, Renji slides his free hand into his pocket, and pulls out a pair of stylish, black shades. Slipping them on with a swift gesture, he points his finger at the raging officer.
"Woe to the conquered! I have found the heart of darkness! And I'm taking her back, since you can't handle it!"
This doesn't make any fucking sense, but you don't fucking care! Nor does Renji, as opposed to his opponent.
"How dare you! Do you realize who I am?! I am the law in this city, and you've just burst into my--"
"With my slick, sweet shades, that are black like tar! Fuckin' you up no matter who you are! Give 'em hell, Marry!"
The rest went in blur. One split-second you feel Renji's grip on your hand grow stronger. Then, something hits the floor just behind you, making weird, jingling noises. Next thing you know, you're being lifted off the ground again, and apparently on the way towards the poor window that will probably not surive this encounter.

And then, the whole room becomes one, big sea of blinding light.

Not being able to see anything, you concentrate all your willpower on other senses. Screams. Steps. Crashing of glass. Wind sweeping your hair. Light impact. The noises get more distant. Hurried steps, cold breeze caressing your cheeks.
"Marry! You alright?!"
Another person joins your getaway, or so it would seem.
"I'm okay, did-- What about that guy?"
It's that idiot's friend. Well, who else could it be? It's so bright, you can't see anything... That guy? Who could they be talking about?
"Don't know, but I'm not giving her to hi-- FUCK! LOOK OUT!"
The wind stops. Something hits the ground several steps behind you.
A familiar voice.
"I knew I shouldnt've let the village people... Did you think you could trick me?"
Where did you hear it? Goddamnit, you're sure you've heard it before, and not long ago, but damn... If you could only see his face... No... Only outlines. You're still blinded. What was it that they threw into that room anyway?
"Marry!"
Renji's desperate scream as he turns around.
"Run, idiot!"
"What a bunch of miserable..."
"I can't leave--"
"RUN, MORON!"
It resumes. The wind on your face. The rhytmical steps. Renji's ragged breathing. He's running again. What just happened? Who the hell was that? Outlines, outlines, shadows... They pass by with incredible speed.
"Why... isn't he... chasing... HERE!"
Sound of metal grating against another metal. Gust of cold air. Then an abruptly ended sensation of falling.

It's dark. Perhaps better for your eyes, but certainly not better for their weakened abilities. But it doesn't matter. Sounds and smells are enough to identify this place. Well, it's not like you can see nothing at all, but still.
You're in the sewers.
The stench of rotten trash and other... things is almost overthrowing, but it's nothing you wouldn't be able to bear with.
"Uh, Fukuzai... The effect is wearing off... I... could you... can you walk?"
What's this sudden change in attitude? He sounded so full of energy earlier, now he's almost out of his breath.

[ ] Shake your head.
[ ] Nod.
[ ] Nod, and as soon as he lets go, run away.
>> No. 18928
{X} Nod.
>> No. 18929
[ ] Nod.
>> No. 18930
File 122219669211.jpg - (173.88KB , 730x590 , CNC_TW_Nod_Cropped.jpg ) [iqdb]
18930
[x] Nod.
>> No. 18931
[x] Nod.
>> No. 18932
[x] Nod.
[x] "Next time you throw a flash-bang in my face warn me, okay?"
>> No. 18933
[x] Nod.

Can we has jump out of the window?
>> No. 18934
>>18933

It was your choices that set this chain of events in motion. The coin you tossed has struck the earth, and now, you must abide by it's outcome.
>> No. 18937
[x] Nod.
[x] "Next time you throw a flash-bang in my face warn me, okay?"

I may be the only one who thinks so, but hot damn I like Renji.
>> No. 18938
>>18930

You had to do that, didn't you?

==

[X] Nod.

Yeah, yeah, as usual, what he says doesn't make any sense, but in the end, he has a point. It's better to walk on your own than to risk being dropped into a pool of goo just because some fag cannot take a few hundred meters of sprint with a girl in his arms. Besides... What the fuck are you doing, anyway? Why didn't you think about getting of this fucker's shoulders earlier?! There's something terribly wrong with your coconut, Fukuzai, and the sooner you get over this little problem the better for both your health and pride.
There are two silent splashes when your feet touch the ground, but it's nothing those boots couldn't take. Feh, even if you were wading in ankle-deep water, those suckers wouldn't let even a drop seep inside. Damn, if you could afford those things back in the first days of your... wandering, it would've saved you a lot of trouble. Where did you get those again? You didn't buy them, but... Oh. Wait. That's right. Damn it.
Renji sighs with relief (as do you, only inside your head instead of reality) when you finally stand on your own.
"Alright, save the questions for later, we gotta move o--... ghhh... Move on..." dang, what is he doing? Clutching his stomach like that. "H--ghholy fuck, not good... First turn to the left..."
You look in the direction showed, and with your still not fully operative sight, notice an outline of some side tunnel, branching from the main pipe-like corridor you're in now. What could there possibly be of interest in a place like this? Or does he intend on using these sewers as an escape route of sorts? Well, whatever. Having nothing better in mind, you quickly start walking towards the branching, only once glancing behind to make sure that Renji is following closely. Have to give it to him - despite sounding terribly, hm perhaps in pain, he still mantains quite a fast pace.

Alright, here's the turn, aaaaand--
"..."
It's not a side corridor at all. It's just a small niche with some sort of machinery. What the hell could that idiot want to do here? Hide? Nonsense, if he can't run, he should at least let you escape. That selfish fucker.
And as you turn around, preparing a scolding mixture of curses, he points to one of the many little wheels sticking out of the wall.
"Three... to the right--... ghh... Then push... Two... lefthhhh..."
Right-three, push, left-two. Alright, cool, nice, wheels you can rotate but what for? Want to cut off the water in all the sinks of this city? Renji, this girl is indebted to you, but don't try to abuse the fact for your own, stupid little insignificiant-- woah!
While thinking this all, you absentmindedly inputed the combination of moves, and all of a sudden, one of the walls slides slightly back - not without loud, overdramatic screeches - and reveals... Some sort of a tunnel - no, wait - a room behind it.
"Get inside." Obediently, you follow Renji inside and try to not walk into anything, nor step on anything this time. "Wheel by the dhhhggoor... Same combination... Ughh..."
While you 'close' the thick, steel dam, Renji shuffles away into the darkness.

WHAM.

The door closes, and immidiately after that, the room becomes illuminated by several lighbulbs hanging off the ceiling on long wires.
"Wha--..."
You can't help but gape amazed at the sight. This... This very spacious room is actually... Well, there is a bed, some bookcases, cupboards, a desk, sink, toilet... Only thing that it lacks as a place of living is a stove, but other than that...
You whistle with admiration. Now THIS is a hideout! Except that stove, it has EVERYTHING! Man, it even has five-fucking-centimeters thick steel door, opened with a special combination! Like in the movies! Who would've thought that being homeless could be so comfortable? Makes you wonder who set up this place.
"Guhh... Hggnnnhh...."
While Renji empties his stomach's contents into the sink, making obscene, pathetic noises, you sit on the bed and let your thoughts regain proper order.

So, to summarize. Aki is dead. He was murdered not long after you delivered him the letter. Well, if it were a movie, one could assume that those letters bear some sort of magical power to kill whoever reads them, but that's simply ridiculous. Besides, it's never happened before, so... No, wait a moment. Actually, you have no way of knowing if it has or has not happened. Well, but it doesn't matter. You're pretty sure that he was alive when you left his house, and altough you can't quite recall when exactly did it happen, there's that feeling which assures you of it. What then? Why would anyone kill a young, promising citizen? Alright, this is a matter for police to take care of, and speaking of which, looks like your life in this 'village' is officialy over. Not only did you refuse to admit murdering Aki, but it also looks pretty much like you escaped the little punishment Kamishirasawa had in mind for you. This can't mean anything good. Soon, there will be posters all over the goddamn city, with a drawing of your face and a caption: Fukuzai Toorima, wanted alive, approach with caution, known to be followed by a pair of insane loonies. One of which is now convulsing over that sink, still vomiting all he ate at his 'friend's' shrine. Well, serves him right, for getting involved. At least he didn't lose your backpack in the chase, if he did, something would be missing from his body already. Bah, running away is one thing, but that's not all. What's the worst, is that you snapped at the least convenient moment, and said something you probably shouldn't have. You're sure that whoever decided to take over your body meant nothing positive with that comment about 'whole world being a prison when with Renji', but that idiot could easily misunderstand this, and take for - god forbid - a confession or something like that. The fact that you were smiling like a crazy, sixteen years old girl doesn't make it an better.
Come to think of it, didn't you decide to do something if there'd be a free moment? Huh, seeing that Renji is desperately trying to puke out his instestines, you can as well assume that indeed, there is a minute or two you can spare before getting back to the problem at hand. But what was it...?

[ ] Ah yes. Slam your head into a wall. Do it.
[ ] Kick Renji so he falls into his own vomit?
[ ] Do a cursory inspection of your belongings?
[ ] Just wait patiently till he politely finishes puking his brains out?
[ ] Take a stroll in the sewers?
[ ] Comfort Renji?
[ ] Do a superficial frisk of this room?
>> No. 18939
[x] Do a cursory inspection of your belongings?

Must know what we have on us.

>>18937

Apart from his stalker tendencies he's a likeable guy.
>> No. 18940
>>18939

Too bad he drops in at exactly the perfect wrong moment to cause something bad to become even worse. Freaky stalker.

[x] Do a cursory inspection of your belongings?
>> No. 18943
[x] Do a cursory inspection of your belongings?

I wonder if a certain doctor provided Renji with an energy supplement.
>> No. 18944
[x] Do a cursory inspection of your belongings.
[x] When he's done over there: "What the hell, Renji? Action movie hero at first, but now you're puking like you're seasick."
[x] "Also, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

>>18938
>Besides, it's never happened before, so... No, wait a moment. Actually, you have no way of knowing if it has or has not happened. Well, but it doesn't matter. You're pretty sure that he was alive when you left his house, and altough you can't quite recall when exactly did it happen, there's that feeling which assures you of it.
FFFFFFFFFFF

Son of a bitch, it's true

There was that weird, sudden timeskip after Aki read the numbers aloud, and nothing but a vague description of leaving after he did so.

...Anyone else having flashbacks to realizing the true, originally misleading meaning of the last line of "The remainder of your days in the Kazami mansion were spent in silence." once the 'My Dog' side-story was completely finished?

Because I'm feeling like something about as big is going to smack us across the face once we remember what happened.
>> No. 18945
[x] Kick Renji so he falls into his own vomit.
[x] Do a cursory inspection of your belongings.

Fuck you, Renji.
>> No. 18946
Also, while his actions are appreciated... kinda... I don't give a good fuck whether or not this cheerful fucker saved our bacon.

Moar Fuku loeving shota scenes are desired.
>> No. 18947
[x] Take a stroll in the sewers?

The most unlogical out of them all
>> No. 18949
ur a faget
>> No. 18950
File 122221938968.png - (118.52KB , 742x371 , YAF.png ) [iqdb]
18950
YAF is a faget
>> No. 18951
File 122221997862.jpg - (11.20KB , 952x551 , Iampoland.jpg ) [iqdb]
18951
I like Reimu because she has the same colours as the Polish flag.
>> No. 18952
Howthiz?

Renji and you meet up with Merry and escape back to the outside. You then part ways with them and things go back to normal for a few days. At that time, you meet up with Renji or Merry again, and get offered a free drink. Talk talk talk a bit, and then next thing you know you're tied up in the back of a rattling, rocking APC. There's alot of yelling, sirens, and a radio reporting about some terrorists who stole from a military depot who are also holding a girl hostage. Shit, it seems those bastards got to you - WHAT THE HELL!?

You unwillingly cross the border a third time - this time a bit gentler, but even so they were waiting for you. Another chase ensues, the APC can barely fit through the forest path. Eventually, you're forced to stop at the Human Village, where you have a stand-off - you can't go any further, but the guards and Kain can't force you to open up because of the demonstrated power of the automatic weapons of the APC. Of course, you bluffing since the APC ran out of ammo a long time ago. Eventually you come to an agreement, that you can have your trial and witnesses then and there since you'll eventually dehydrate to death if you just stay in there, and you 'can' blast the entire village to pieces if they try to force the issue.

So you have the 'trial', you manage to establish where you were and when, and Renji does a good job of helping out, even though you'll kill him later. You manage to make Fuji and Cain look bad and a bit more suspicious, it seems like you're just about in the clear... when Eron (there's alot of people gathered by now) makes his diagnosis.

Suddenly, it makes sense. Renji wasn't just being an asshole, he pretty much destroyed his old life in the Outside to get you here. Whatever else happens, he cannot go back. Something else also occurs to you - Cain and Fuji knew of this as well, and you make your accusation. (All the while you're ignoring Renji who is shaking his head NONONO!) They're almost killed by their own lynch mob when suddenly a lone voice shouts. There's been another murder...

PS - Maybe Aki hasn't been killed, he's been kidnapped! Some magic person sucked out his soul through his mouth, and the reason why his organs were crushed was because there were runes carved onto his belly to weaken the link between his soul and his body. For some reason, Aki had some memory or ability that's troublesome to somebody, and that somebody had to get rid of him - but since Aki will eventually reincarnate and finger that person, he had to make sure that Aki would stay put.
>> No. 18953
>>18951

Holy shit, Terminal! I've never noticed that! Goddamnit, this makes sense! But I would appreciate it if you stopped using my tripcode.
>> No. 18954
>>18952

what
>> No. 18955
{X} Do a cursory inspection of your belongings.
>> No. 18958
>>18950
>>18951
>>18953
sage for faggotry
>> No. 18961
YAF updates please.