[Return]
Archived thread

File 121993421536.jpg - (88.19KB , 500x336 , 72995671_06362ca549.jpg ) [iqdb]
17986 No. 17986
[X] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.
[X] Yell "TWINKIE HOUSE!"
----------------------------------------------


They say the untapped power alway kicks in when you are in danger. It might be true, because now you are going to experiment yet another way to use your power. It's either you win, or you die. At least you hope it will be the first not the latter.


Taking the last banknote in your pocket, the 1000Y note, you pour your magic power into it. Projecting the picture of one-yen coins entwined together and form a giant mace. Now you only need to swing it to send that horrid wolf to afterlife.

The wolf is still flying towards you. You wait for the giant mallet to form, eyes focused on the target to place a precision swing on its head.

It's getting closer. Your arm should recognize the weight of your new weapon now. But... Why is it so light?


Your hand is empty. The note turned into a coins alright, but not formed into shape. You turned back to see the fang of the monster filled your vision. Its putrid smell fills your last breath as you trying to scream.


---------------

BAD END No.03 : Bad moves.
Rollback one choices? [Y/N]

>> No. 17987
File 121993492435.png - (31.66KB , 833x465 , MsgPlus_Img8507.png ) [iqdb]
17987
Hello. We meet again. It's time for some hints!

You are in a life-or death situation! That means, relying on what you are not really sure is not a good way to go! Try to stick with what you know you can pull off and use it creatively!

Oh, and I shouldn't tell you this, but there's another person in that house. Because none of you noticed the ragged breathing behind the first monster.

That's it for today! Now re-vote your next move!
>> No. 17990
>Try to stick with what you know you can pull off and use it creatively!

Uh, okay.

[x] Y
[x] Attempt to do a move similar to the one before: Shove a fist with the ¥1000 bill in it down its throat and exchange it for ¥1 bills, suffocating it to death.

Doing it this way in case the creature clamps down on your arm. The bite will probably put our arm out of commission for a while, but at least your hand won't be rent by a few pounds of exploding metal.

Although they've been largely taken out of circulation, ¥1 bills are still legal tender. I suppose you could also use it as a sort of smokescreen, filling the air with paper, but I want to know what that ragged breathing is instead of just running away.

I suppose we could just throw the bill and exchange it for a thousand coins as it leaves our hand, but that would only be 2-3 lbs of scattered, blunt projectiles. Enough to stun it, but not enough for a takedown.
>> No. 17996
>>17987
>Oh, and I shouldn't tell you this, but there's another person in that house. Because none of you noticed the ragged breathing behind the first monster.

I, for one, noticed it okay, but reckoned on crossing that bridge once the prospect of toothy death had been averted somewhat.

Also, I think the actual idea was not to transmogrify (ha ha wow, Firefox recognizes that as a word) the coins into an offensive weapon, but just to keep them in our fist for some added oomph when we socked Fido on the nose, kind of like the old Looney Toons gag about packing horseshoes into one's boxing glove. That's what I was thinking when I voted, anyway, though in retrospect it was probably still not a very good idea. Lemme think about this.
>> No. 18016
Still waiting.
>> No. 18017
[x] Y
[x] Attempt to do a move similar to the one before: Shove a fist with the ¥1000 bill in it down its throat and exchange it for ¥1 bills, suffocating it to death.

Okay.
>> No. 18018
[x] Y
[x] Attempt to do a move similar to the one before: Shove a fist with the ¥1000 bill in it down its throat and exchange it for ¥1 bills, suffocating it to death.
>> No. 18019
{X} Y
{X} Attempt to do a move similar to the one before: Shove a fist with the ¥1000 bill in it down its throat and exchange it for ¥1 bills, suffocating it to death.
>> No. 18025
[x] Y
[x] Attempt to do a move similar to the one before: Shove a fist with the ¥1000 bill in it down its throat and exchange it for ¥1 bills, suffocating it to death.

Bandwagoning because I'm a nice guy.

Unless it comes to violent yukkuri's
>> No. 18027
I want to hop on this bandwagon but THERE ARE NO 1 YEN BILLS

[x] Y
[x] Try the same thing as the last one
>> No. 18029
>>18027
>I want to hop on this bandwagon but THERE ARE NO 1 YEN BILLS

Yes. There are.
>> No. 18031
Death by suffocation takes a long time. Too long for us to live through the encounter.
Think things through a little better, guys. Sheesh.

[X] Y
[X] Try the same thing as the last one
>> No. 18038
Okay. I think I got what I need.
Writing now.
>> No. 18039
File 122006482018.jpg - (115.85KB , 536x628 , Old1Yen_silver_certificate_Bank_of_Japnan_note.jpg ) [iqdb]
18039
[x] Attempt to do a move similar to the one before: Shove a fist with the ¥1000 bill in it down its throat and exchange it for ¥1 bills, suffocating it to death.
-------------------------------------------


According to your knowledge, there is one yen bills. Even if it's obsolete, there is one yen bills. Using this knowledge you position your fist as the monster charging at you. You know it. You can pull it off. Just a little timing and everything will be alright!


As the monster coming into your range, you shot your hand with the bill in your fist into its mouth. Your timing was perfect. Just before the horrible monster bite your arm off, the bill exploded into the thick lump of paper. Its jaw is full of one-yen notes and cannot clamped shut. The wolf youkai cannot break its speed in midair and collide with you, send you rolling on the floor and crash with the bloody corpse of the first monster.

As the monster is confused and suffocating you retreat to more safer position. After a short while it's realized that its mouth is unable to close now, let alone bite you. So it change its tactics and going to ram you head on. Just as you predicted, the one yen notes alone have no stopping power to completely kill it.


But you had enough. No more running around and doing fancy tricks. Let's settle it MANLY n' FABULOUS way.


Flexing with all your might, the top part of Ran's robe ripped apart as your muscle burst out. With your hand formed into fist and ready to fire, you charge at the leaping monster and yell...


"TWINKIE HOUSE!"


The wolf's face cave-in by the power of your fist. You sidestep, and the note-filled monster crash into the wooden wall and stopped moving.


Finally it's over. Two wolf youkai lay dead. By your own hands. With magical and physical means you overcome the life-or-death situation by yourself. The achievement itself is equal to the prize. You are proud of your fabulous, awesome self. Whee~


You feel kind of tired and want to sleep. Is that because of blood loss?


[] Check the ragged breathing out back.
[] Get out. Find some help.
[] Ah, fuck it. I'm gonna sleep.
[] Curbstomp the fuckers and vent your anger on them.
------------------------------------
I'm amazed there is one yen notes. Tthe more you know~
>> No. 18041
[] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18042
[x] Treat your wounds, using the bills you just made as makeshift bandages, somehow.
[x] While doing so, investigate the breathing.
>> No. 18043
[x] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[x] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[x] Strike a manly pose over the bodies of your enemies.
[x] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18044
>>18043

Okay, changing vote from using money to using rags, since it makes a bit more sense.
>> No. 18045
[x] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[x] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[x] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18050
[Y] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[Y] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[Y] Strike a manly pose over the bodies of your enemies.
[Y] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18055
[X] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[X] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[X] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[X] Check the ragged breathing out back.

Nice quip, Anon. Very John Matrix.
>> No. 18059
[X] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[X] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[X] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[X] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18064
[Q] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[Q] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[Q] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[Q] Check the ragged breathing out back.

Nice~
>> No. 18066
[x] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[x] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[x] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18090
[d] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[a] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[z] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[e] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18091
[+] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[+] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[+] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[+] Check the ragged breathing out back.
>> No. 18094
File 122016621036.jpg - (20.38KB , 300x365 , zurayume1.jpg ) [iqdb]
18094
[X] Throw out a one-liner: "Keep the change, asshole."
[X] Use the ripped apart robe as makeshift bandages.
[X] Retrieve all of the money that you used in battle.
[X] Check the ragged breathing out back.

-----------------------------------------


"Keep the change, asshole."


You throw in a quick one-liner, like a real protagonist would do. But well, it's not like you are gonna let the monster take your money either. You shrug at your contradicting self and start gathering the bloody one-yen coins on the floor. Plunging you hand into the second monster's mouth proves to be disgusting. The 1000Y note after transmuting it back is having a shade of pink in it. Guess the blood got inside the note somehow. At least it's not happen with the coins.


Double-check your money, you have 4350Y. Some of it must be scattered away and is probably lost. Or maybe it's till inside the monster's gut. Eww...


Gather the ragged clothing you just ripped apart by your manly abs, You create a makeshift bandage and wrapped around your right arm. You feel your awesome power just got a special +5 bonus. The blood loss is not severe, hopefully.


You heard a faint breathing before the encounter, so you jump over the first corpse and go check it out. It's a terrifying sight before you.


There's a fairy, or at least you guess she is a fairy, lying in pool of blood. She has wounds everywhere and seems like she is being feast on by the wolf youkai before you walk in on their lunch. She is still breathing, but she lost a significant amount of blood. Her shimmering dragonfly-like wings is torn and tattered.


If you don't do something now, she won't make it out alive.


[] Perform a basic first-aid. With CPR and all that jazz.
[] Just a quick bandage and get her out of here.
[] Better idea. Lets...(write-ins)
>> No. 18095
[] Just a quick bandage and get her out of here.
>> No. 18096
[x] Just a quick bandage and get her out of here.

RAN, TASUKETE!
>> No. 18101
{X} Just a quick bandage and get her out of here.
>> No. 18105
I'm worried Ran will decide she's dinner.

What size fairy is it? They have a pretty wide range.
>> No. 18106
>>18105
Human-sized fairy.
>> No. 18108
[x] Just a quick bandage and get her out of here.

This is an investment, people. Welcome the newest partner to Roa Financial.
>> No. 18118
[x] Just a quick bandage and get her out of here.
>> No. 18122
[x] Just a quick bandage and get her out of here.
------------------------------------------

One wrong move and she will probably end up dead. No one die on your watch. No one left behind. To help her you must act fast. She is losing a huge amount of blood and wasting time here will lessen her chance of survival.


There's nothing left to make a bandages, so you tore that robe you're still wearing to bandage her. You have only one underwear covering your manhood now but that's irrelevant. Saving life is more important!


You get the job done real quick. It's not looking good, but it works somehow. Satisfied with the results you carry the girl in your arms and get out of the house. You make sure to check your left and right before leaving the house. More of them can be nearby. Hopefully nothing shows up and you ran off, away from the house.


---------------------------------
(continue later)
>> No. 18123
>>18122

LIVE DAMN YOU!

LIVE!
>> No. 18125
File 122025468794.jpg - (101.30KB , 1024x768 , 3072a75543d2b85dd01423904928e583.jpg ) [iqdb]
18125
(Cont.)
------------------------------


Even if you rushing out of there, You still have no idea of how to get out of here, let alone find someone you know. There's a chance of encounter with the horrible monster again too. You are hopeless. Coming this far and you still have to watch her die. In your arms.... no... NO---

You yell out your frustration, your anger, your sadness. It echoes through the empty landscape of the abandoned village, just like your heart. The hopelessness overwhelms you.


But as you drown in despair, an angel descend from the heavens to save you.


Mima landed in front of you and is going to hug you, but noticed the bloody figures in your arms. She startled and back off.

"Roa! What have you got yourself into!?" Mima shout to the other direction "People! I found him! Over here!"

Ran, Chen and Reimu follows. They are gathering around you making a concerned face.
"Help her! Please!" You plead Ran. She grasp the situation and take the faeries from you.
"Chen. I'm going. Call Yukari." And she flies away with great speed.
"I'm sorry, Roa. Later." Chen dart into the sky as she finished apologizing.


You are left with the miko and the ghost. Now you are safe. You are feeling light-headed and stagger a little. Hopefully, Mima Catch you in time. You rest in her ample bosom, enjoying the soft feeling. You feel like you're gonna pass out into the softness of the bouncing wonderland...


"We should go back." Reimu said.


[] Go back to the shrine. Everything has been taken care of.
[] Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.
[] Anemia option right into Mima's chest.
----------------------------------------------
I goes with Mima because she's the target for this session.

Correct?
>> No. 18126
[] Anemia option right into Mima's chest.
>> No. 18127
>I goes with Mima because she's the target for this session.
;_; Ran

{X} Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.
>> No. 18128
[x] Anemia option right into Mima's chest.

>[] Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first.
y helo thar DNM option
>> No. 18130
[] Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.
>> No. 18132
[X] Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.
>> No. 18133
>I goes with Mima because she's the target for this session.

Correct~

[Q] Anemia option right into Mima's chest.
>> No. 18137
[x] Anemia option right into Mima's chest.

This bewbage! It was made for me!
>> No. 18141
[x] Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.

I won't lose my fairy familiar so soon after its acquisition.
>> No. 18157
[╦] Anemia option right into Mima's chest.
>> No. 18161
[x] Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.
>> No. 18162
☑ Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.
>> No. 18163
Writing.
Let's see some HEALING TOUCH.
>> No. 18165
>>18163

hooray!
>> No. 18166
>>18163

You write kinda slow
>> No. 18167
File 122034758651.jpg - (40.86KB , 480x431 , Trauma-Center--Under-the-Knife-2-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
18167
[X] Not yet. You need to know the fairy's safety first. And hopefully let Ran tend to your wounds too.
------------------------------------------


You grab Reimu's shoulder. Your eye is filled with determination. You want to witness it until the end.

"Take me to Ran." You stand up, break yourself free from Mima's embrace. You are a real man. You have to act like one. Standing tall like a statue Kourin made earlier, You start walking ahead to nowhere in particular. Reimu just shrug and pick you up, flying to Yakumo's house followed by worried-looking Mima.


You arrived at the house. Everything in the living room is being cleared out, left only one big table in the middle. There's a lot of medical instrument around,Electrocardiography, oxygen tank, operating tools and all that. Yukari is gapping them out and send it to Chen who is busy setting things up. Ran is wiping the faeries clean with wet towel and alcohol. Ran saw you as you entered and say to you, not even looking at you.

"You okay?"
"Not really. But I'm still able to stand."
"That will do. Wear this."

She toss you a white garment, sterilized and cleaned. There's a muffler too.

"Get over here. Watch the pulse. if she's getting a flatline you call me ASAP. Got it?" You nod.

"Ran-sama, I'm done!" Said Chen in a pink nurse outfit. The uniform looks nice on her even she doesn't have any significant curves to be highlighted, but it's cute in her own ways.

"I'll do the briefing."
Yukari is in a doctor's robe, with stethoscope around her neck. "The patient is a fairy, Name unknown. Receive a blunt trauma at the back of the head. Subject has lost significant amount of blood and have several visible wounds from canine bites. There's a probability of internal bleeding as well as hemorrhaging. The objective is, Treating minor cuts. Suture the wounds and take care of internal hemorrhaging."
She turns to her Shinigami.
"Ran. I will be supervising you and give you directions as the operation progress. Chen, Roa, You help her." The three of you nod in agreement.


"Alright. Let's begin the operation!"


"What about us?" Reimu ask Yukari, a little annoyed.
"You are not used to modern medical instruments. At least Roa have seen some of them, I think. He should be more useful than you or that ghost."


Ran is very skilled in using her hands. Both her precision and speed is amazing. Her skills is on the same level as the veteran surgeon. She suture the wounds and miraculously wipe the minor wounds away with that miracle green paste that seems to be able to do everything ranged from treating wounds to disinfection. It's probably able to cool down the bomb fuse.

Ran begin the internal inspection. Lots of blood gushing out as Ran forced the scalpel into the faeries' skin. It painted her face crimson red.
"What are you doing, Roa!" Yukari speak to you. Trying not to yell as it will disrupt Ran's focus. "Gauze! Suction! Hurry!"
Chen is wiping Ran's face as you hurriedly suck the excessive blood with the suction tool. Every now and then the blood will sprayed out as Ran treating the internal hemorrhaging and it's your duty to clean it.

Suddenly, the long ear-piercing alarm is coming from the ECG. The fairy is getting a flatline!

"Doctor, patient is getting flatline!" You start calling Ran as doctor since when? Never mind that.
"Defibrillator!" And Chen shove it into Ran's hand before she ordered.
"Clear!"
First shock, nothing happened. The ECG still beeping that scary long alarm.
"Clear!"
There's a little signal, but still very weak.
"CLEAR!"
The faeries bounced up for the third time, Her heart is beating again. Thank god!

"It's not over yet!" Ran grit her teeth as the blood pressure is getting lower and lower.
"Ran-sama!" That panicking voice is from Chen.

"I need to focus... I NEED TO FOCUS!" Ran is sweating bullets. "When I want to focus I always picturing a star... yes. STARS!"

Ran gesture a star in the air. Once or twice. And after that, you feel a sudden change.

Maybe it's only you, but you think the air got a slight shade of blue and green. Its twirling stream is pouring into Ran's super-fast hand and into the fairy. It's like you press the fast forward switch on a cassette player. Ran's movement is speeding up to the point of godhand itself. She finished treating her, close her up, apply the antibiotic gel and suture her, wrap her with bandages.


Yukari get to Ran in time before she fainted. Her face is very pale and she sweats like a waterfall. Yukari scoop the unconscious Ran into her arms and plant a kiss on her forehead, whispering "Good job" to her.

"You should get some rest too, Roa." yukari said. "I will bring Ran to her room. Chen will stay here and take care of things. You can rest here, or go back with the miko. What say you?"


Well, You can just rest here or going back home. Good thing you are quite okay. That blood loss just make you a bit sleepy. So Ran's treatment is not really necessary. But you are quite concerned about the fairy too. Even if she is out of danger, you are still troubled. Guess there's something with this girl...

Reimu and Mima awaits your response.


[] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy.
[] Stay here for the night. Concerned about your health.
==sub opt.[] Keep Reimu and/or Mima here with you.
==sub opt.[] Let one of them call Suika here too.
==sub opt.[] Stay here alone.
[] Going back to the shrine.

----------------------------------------------
Phew~ that was one long updates!
>> No. 18168
>"Ran-sama, I'm done!" Said Chen in a pink nurse outfit. The uniform looks nice on her even she doesn't have any significant curves to be highlighted, but it's cute in her own ways.

HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH

[X] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy.
== [X] Keep Mima here with you.
>> No. 18170
[X] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy.
== [X] Keep Mima here with you.
[X] Give Reimu the bowl and chopsticks before she leaves.

After that bittersweet ENTREPRENEUR END, I just want to hold Mima against me tightly.
>> No. 18171
{X} Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy.
==sub opt.{X} Kick Reimu and Mima out. :>
>> No. 18172
[x] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy.
[x] Stay here for the night. Concerned about your health.
>> No. 18185
[x] Anemia option into Mima's chest

Sleepy, right?
>> No. 18186
[x] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy and your health.
== [x] Keep Mima here with you.
>> No. 18187
>>18177

She asked us to get that bowl and chopsticks. We bled for them. Because we went and got them, we noticed a fairy in trouble. We were meant to get that bowl and chopsticks. Are you saying you want to disappoint not only Reimu, but everyone else around her and even fate itself?
>> No. 18188
[x] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy.
== [x] Keep Mima here with you.
[x] Give Reimu the bowl and chopsticks before she leaves.
>> No. 18190
[x] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy.
== [x] Keep Mima here with you.
[x] Give Reimu the bowl and chopsticks before she leaves.
>> No. 18193
>>18187
Man, I had forgotten all about them.

Add "[X] Give Reimu the bowl and chopsticks before she leaves." to my vote at >>18168.
>> No. 18198
>>18187
Whoops. I'm reading too many of these damn things at once.

[x] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy and your health.
== [x] Keep Mima here with you.
[x] Give Reimu the bowl and chopsticks before she leaves.
>> No. 18203
Okay. I've calmed down after reading too much yuri H.
Writing now.
>> No. 18204
>>18203

Yeah /border/ is great ain't it?
>> No. 18205
>>18204

No.
>> No. 18209
>>18205

oh u
>> No. 18210
>>18203
Shoujo Sect. Google it.
>> No. 18211
new

http://420chan.ourprofile.org
>> No. 18212
File 122043319344.jpg - (23.39KB , 300x300 , 3e20e3fbfe52a2248cab200878544870.jpg ) [iqdb]
18212
[x] Stay here for the night. Concerned about Fairy and your health.
== [x] Keep Mima here with you.
[x] Give Reimu the bowl and chopsticks before she leaves.
----------------------------------------


You slump on the sofa, which is turned into makeshift patient bed for you by Chen. You're tired. Dead tired. Thinking back, You just fly with the help of Chen (and Reimu after that), Fighting an army of cats, carry Ran around the field... and fight a horrible monster with magical power. That's one hell of a hectic day for you.

Chen is still busy doing things when Reimu and Mima approaches you.

"How's going?" Reimu ask.
"She's alright. Ran did a great job saving her."
"No, silly. I mean you."
"Eh... okay, I guess." You fall back on the sofa. Hmm... comfy.
"So what's your plan now?" Reimu is sitting on the opposite chair.
"I think I'll stay here for the night. Being near a doctor is better. I don't know if that youkai did some permanent damage to me, but better make sure. I'll let Ran or Yukari check me up after they are done."
"Heh. Fine with me. One less person to feed." Reimu grin. "I'm going back. Hope you get better by tomorrow."
"Oh, right... here."

You hand Reimu a pair of chopsticks.
"You said you want it, right?"

Reimu looking at your face as if she doesn't believe what she saw. And after that, burst into laughter.

"What the hell, Reimu?!"
"Ahahahaha! So you really going that far to get this for me?! Hahaha oh wow!"
"What?! You told me that you want it as a souvenir!" This miko is mocking you after you nearly killed yourself to get her a pair of stupid chopsticks!? Now you feel like to punch her in the face.
"No, I mean..." Reimu stop to take a breath. "...hahahaha I just kidding! I have enough Mayohiga's stuff for my entire life from that last time I went here!"
"OH YOU----!"
Reimu shut you up with her finger on your lips and take the chopsticks from your grasp, smiling softly.
"...I'll take this one as an apology gift for using my t-shirt. Thanks, Roa."
Reimu showing her cute side is not what you expect. Turning away from her, you mumble. "I...It's not like I go out there to find it for you, Geez! It's...it's just that I happen to found it!"
"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm going home."
"You should be! A Hakurei Miko should just stay at Hakurei shrine!"
"And to think I'm here to save your sorry ass... haaaah." She sigh, but not a disappointing kind of sigh. More like amused. "Cmon, Mima. We're going."

"I'll stay here."
Mima finally say something after staying silent for a while.

"Eh? why?" Reimu ask, kinda confused. the green-haired ghost doesn't reply.
"Chen?" She asked the nurse cat.
"That's okay. Ran-sama will probably be out for a while and I will be busy cleaning up. Having someone watch over him will be really helpful."
"Ah... Whatever. You look after him too, okay?"
Mima nod.


Reimu fly away, leaving you in Mima's care. The sofa is really soft and warm... you just want to lie down like this forever... ahh~


---------------------------------------


You woke up again and saw a glittering star above you. Seems like I-no is still asleep so you didn't meet her. And you thought you could talk to her about your fabulous heroic deeds. What a pity.


You look up, and saw Mima's face. You now realize that this soft feeling on the back of your head is not a pillow but Mima's laps. Her face is getting closer and soon fill your vision. She doesn't know you are already awake. Wait... isn't this---!


Mima kissed you. It's just a light kiss, but filled with passion. It's like her delicate lips is a condensed form of warmth that is dispersing all over your mind. You just lying there, frozen solid as Mima lift her head up... And your eyes meet.


"E....Eh---!! Y...You are already awake?!"
Mima is blushing red like a cherry.


[] PASSIVE MODE : Hold it, cowboy. Go slow. Let the situation develop by itself.
[] ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.
[] Speak...<write-ins>

----------------------------------------
Make sure to add what you want to say too.
Finally... Mima time~
>> No. 18215
{X} ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.

w/e
>> No. 18217
>Turning away from her, you mumble. "I...It's not like I go out there to find it for you, Geez! It's...it's just that I happen to found it!"

Tsundere Roa

[x] ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.

In Roa, We Trust.
>> No. 18218
[X] ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.

Bandwagon.
>> No. 18220
[x] ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.

Oh yeah.
>> No. 18227
[Q] ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.
>> No. 18230
[x] Wink at her. "That's quite a wake-up call."
>> No. 18240
>Turning away from her, you mumble. "I...It's not like I go out there to find it for you, Geez! It's...it's just that I happen to found it!"

:awesome:

[x] ACTIVE MODE
>> No. 18243
[X] ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.
>> No. 18244
[X] Wink at her. "That's quite a wake-up call."
>> No. 18250
[ze~] Wink at her. "That's quite a wake-up call.
>> No. 18253
File 122051502212.jpg - (25.91KB , 500x375 , katurdaycom_next.jpg ) [iqdb]
18253
Laziness.
Will continue when I get back home and have my daily dosage of code gayass.
>> No. 18257
>>18253
accidentally lose my updates.
rewrite and post it again in the morning.
now I'm going to sleep.
>> No. 18278
File 122059639145.jpg - (131.06KB , 958x1000 , 94509a87920ae0545275fac4baabd8b9.jpg ) [iqdb]
18278
[X] ACTIVE MODE : Kiss her back. Force the situation forward.
[x] Wink at her. "That's quite a wake-up call."
--------------------------------


You don't want to waste the moment, so instead of answering the flustered Mima, you sit up a,d pull her close for another kiss. Mima is startled by your change of behavior and struggle a little but as your lips locked together, her tension fades away. After a short while, Mima break away from you. You can see a trace of saliva hanging between your mouth and hers.


"What was that?" Mima asked you. Her face still express embarrassment but trying to speak casually. How cute.
"I'm the one who should be asking you that, Mima."

She averts your gaze, refuse to look at you in the eye. You catch a glimpse of sorrow in her eyes, but that disappears as soon as you noticed it.

"You reminded me of someone from long ago... that's all. So I'm kinda lost it for a moment."
"Someone?"
"Let's not talk about it, shall we?"
Mima show you a sad smile. It's like even she's looking at you, but what she saw is not you but someone else entirely. You are about to ask her further but she cut you short.


"C'mon. Let's go. Yukari is waiting."


You two walk along the grassy field where you play with Chen earlier to the house. Hand in hand, you feel her warmth spreads to you. She is a ghost as she claims but you still puzzled why Mima feel so real. Not Ethereal like ghost should. Her body is not cold like a tombstone either. You blame it for being in Gensokyo. Yeah, magical stuffs and all that. It's not your world anyway so ghost here is not like a ghost there.


The three of them was there. Ran has recovered now and is in her usual garment. Yukari changed from doctor's gown into her fluffy dress. Chen, on the other hands, is still wearing pink nurse uniform. The fairy is sleeping in the bed. Ran's room have become a temporary ward.

"You're getting better now?" You ask Ran.
"I'm okay, thanks. It always happened after I used the healing touch."
"What about you?" Yukari direct her question at you. "Do you need medical assistance? I'll make sure that ran will give you her best service. If you know what I mean~"

Ran scowls.


[] Have Ran inspect you.
[] Have Yukari inspect you.
[] Ask about the fairy.
[] Etc. (write-ins.)
>> No. 18279
{X} Have Ran inspect you.

Being hurt is no good
>> No. 18283
[x] Ask about the fairy.
>> No. 18286
[x] Ask about the fairy.
>> No. 18287
[X] Have Ran inspect you.

Kiss it and make it better~
>> No. 18289
[x] Ask about the fairy.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 18291
[x] Ask about the fairy.
>> No. 18307
[x] Ask about the fairy.
>> No. 18312
Fairy it is.
Writing.
>> No. 18319
File 122070970759.jpg - (39.88KB , 630x515 , water-drop.jpg ) [iqdb]
18319
[x] Ask about the fairy.
--------------------------------------------


You are concerned about the condition of the poor fairy. You decide to ask Ran about it. Your health seems to be fine. You are not gonna collapse from anemia or anything.

"What's her condition, Ran?"
"Oh. She seems to be fine. The fairy is still in the bed as we speak." Ran flip through the chart.
"Please take me to her. I want to ask her something."
Yukari seems to be disappointed by your reply. She shrugs, and leave to the other room.
"Oh well... Seems like you are not interested in my Shikigami huh? Too bad, Ran. Better luck next time~"
"Seriously, Miss Yukari... what are you planning me to do?" Ran ask, still frowning. But her master just giggling like a little girl.


You walk to the far end of the room where the curtain is raised. Inside there's a fairy in a bandage. Her faint blue hair is long and glittering like a doll made by master craftsman. As she realize that you're here, she lift up from the bed and try to bow. But her wound is still hurt and make the fairy groan with pain as she trying to move.

"Ah, no need for that. Just lie down and relax." You push her back to the bed. The fairy obediently do as you ordered.

"So... how did you end up there with the youkai wolf?" She looks okay. At least she should be able to talk.
The fairy tried to speak, but no sound escaped from her lips. Her mouth open and close like she is trying to tell you something but nothing can be heard. She realized it after a short while and start to panic. You look at her and is now confused too.

The fairy is now screaming silently. Or at least seems to be screaming. But still, you cannot hear her voice. She slump back into the bed, hand clutched around her throat. She starts crying, sobbing uncontrollably. And that's the first voice you can hear from her. A sobbing.

Her tears is running down from her eyes, leaving a trail on her pale cheek.


[] Write-ins, Because I don't know what to do.

-----------------------------------------
How irresponsible I am... to pin the choice-making jobs on Anon like this.
>> No. 18320
{X} Find something for her to write with.
>> No. 18332
{X} Find something for her to write with.
{X} Cry some more!
>> No. 18333
[x] Hold her and try to calm her down. Assure her that you'll find a way to get her voice back.
[x] After the fairy's calmed down a little, call Ran in to see if she can help. Maybe it's only temporary, has she fully recovered yet?

>>18320
Pen and paper can't laugh and sing. That probably won't be much comfort to a fairy living a carefree life. Besides, what's she going to write while she's hysterically crying? Does she even know how to write?
>> No. 18334
[X] Hold her and try to calm her down. Assure her that you'll find a way to get her voice back.
[X] After the fairy's calmed down a little, call Ran in to see if she can help. Maybe it's only temporary, has she fully recovered yet?

Don't cry, fairy friend ;_;
>> No. 18335
[Q] Hold her and try to calm her down. Assure her that you'll find a way to get her voice back.
[Q] After the fairy's calmed down a little, call Ran in to see if she can help. Maybe it's only temporary, has she fully recovered yet

Bandwagon
>> No. 18336
[X] Hold her and try to calm her down. Assure her that you'll find a way to get her voice back.
[X] After the fairy's calmed down a little, call Ran in to see if she can help. Maybe it's only temporary, has she fully recovered yet?
>> No. 18346
[X] Hold her and try to calm her down. Assure her that you'll find a way to get her voice back.
[X] After the fairy's calmed down a little, call Ran in to see if she can help. Maybe it's only temporary, has she fully recovered yet?
>> No. 18365
UPDATE
>> No. 18373
File 122075754724.gif - (33.13KB , 296x253 , heavyweaponsguy2.gif ) [iqdb]
18373
[X] Call her a baby.
>> No. 18392
[a] Hold her and try to calm her down. Assure her that you'll find a way to get her voice back.
[w] After the fairy's calmed down a little, call Ran in to see if she can help. Maybe it's only temporary, has she fully recovered yet?
>> No. 18396
[X] Hold her and try to calm her down. Assure her that you'll find a way to get her voice back.
[X] After the fairy's calmed down a little, call Ran in to see if she can help. Maybe it's only temporary, has she fully recovered yet?
-------------------------------------------


You really don't know what to do. Dealing with kids is not your forte. So instead of trying to cheer her up which can make it worse you decide to pull her into a hug. The fairy gasp in surprise and trying to push you away, but seeing that you mean no harm she let herself being hugged. Your shirt is drenched by her tears. You don't know any kind words for those who have just lost their voice so you just stay silence and ruffle her hair.

After a short while, the fairy stopped crying. She wipe her tear with you shirt and before you can stop her blow her nose using it (yuck!). Well, when it comes to fairy snot it sounds less icky.

"Don't worry. We'll get your voice back. I'm sure Ran can help you."
The fairy looks puzzled. Oh, she doesn't know Ran yet.
"So what should I call you? Calling you 'fairy' sounds rather rude."
She look around, searching for something. She spot the window and trying to ask you to open it. You do so even you don't know what she's trying to do. The girl pointing out of the room, into the night's sky. To the sparkling starlight.
"Night?" The fairy shake her head. Eh, must try new one...
"Cloud?" She shake her head again. A fairy named cloud is kind of unfitting. This name is for a jerk with plain-'ol-bigass-sword.


"Well...Star?" The fairy pause, and she nodded. Satisfied with the name. Looks like Stars is not her name, but at least the meaning of her name is star. That's what you think.
"Alright Star, I'm gonna go call Ran here and let her check on you, okay?"

You let her go and move away from the bed. You head to Ran who is sitting with Chen discussing something. She noticed you and give you a concerned look.

"I look at the chart and found no anomalies about her voice. I think this is kind of psychological trauma or something." Ran put down her chart and sigh. "I might need to consult with Eirin about this."
"Eirin?" You ask.
"Lunarian genius. Well, I'll take care of it somehow. Rest assured."
"But I'm surprised you decide to help her, Roa!" Chen said. "The fairy reincarnate faster than they heal! If I were you I'd let her die and go reincarnate somewhere else!"
"I just can't left someone like that. Guess it's just my ego. Haha..." You don't know Fairy can reincarnate. well, even if you do you are still gonna help her anyway.


The rest of the day is uneventful. Ran do a through check-ups on Star and scribbling in the chart. We're having dinner after that. Yukari and Ran is sidcussing by themselves about the case and let Chen do all the work. Chen seems happy, so even she have to do all the jobs she's fine with that. Mima leave the room after she finished her meal. She seems to be deep in thought. And sad, somehow.


You are out of the dinner room, looking outside from the window in your room. The wind is chilling... You think some part of it seems to be darker than normal. What the hell is that?


[] Investigate the darkness.
[] Stay in your room and just fucking sleep already. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.
[] Find Mima. (Even if you don't really know where to find her.)
[] Go see Ran. (Her room, right? Star's there too.)
[] Go see Yukari. (Must be her bedroom.)
[] Go see Chen. (She's still cleaning the dish, you think.)


------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Listen!
one of these choice leads to H-scene with Mima.
and one of this is a horrible death.
The choice is not obvious too. Enjoy~
>> No. 18397
Time for a 2-part gamble.

Is [X] Investigate the darkness the proper choice?

and

Can kirin write a good H-scene?
>> No. 18400
[X] Stay in your room and just fucking sleep already. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.

I believe in you, Kirin!
>> No. 18402
[] Investigate the darkness.

sleeping now with Rumia looking through our window at us spells easy meal for her i'd think
>> No. 18409
[x] Investigate the darkness.

I'm kinda sure this won't be the choice to the H-scene (more to the death, my guess) but it seems like my curiosity is being stronger than my lust. Forgive me, dear Anons.
>> No. 18426
[x] Stay in your room and just fucking sleep already. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.
>> No. 18427
[x] Investigate the darkness.

Maybe cast Magic Missile?
>> No. 18432
[x] Stay in your room and just fucking sleep already. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.

If Mima H scene is not obvious, then this seems good for it.
>> No. 18435
Vote is tied, people.
>> No. 18436
[x] Stay in your room and just fucking sleep already. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.
>> No. 18442
[x] Stay in your room and just fucking sleep already. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.
>> No. 18443
>>18435

Tie is broken, writefag
>> No. 18445
Writefag is writing.
>> No. 18448
File 122101121233.png - (49.50KB , 500x550 , 458d42231f7e6a4f08fb871a65f1f66c.png ) [iqdb]
18448
[x] Stay in your room and just fucking sleep already. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.
------------------------------------


Whatever out there is none of your concern. Today's experience proves that walking around randomly in a magical land does not bode well. So instead of walking out in the middle of the night you decide to leave the darkness blob be and just sleep.


Well, most of the cool guys always us this opportunity of idleness before sleep to think back of what they do today and what they have to do tomorrow. You try to do that too, but your mind are too occupied to think of anything else but Mima.

Who is that 'Someone' Mima speaks of? She seems distant when she talk about that name. Maybe you should investigate on this... ask I-no might help.


just before you close your eyes and try to drift off into sleep, There's a knock on the door.

Before you answer the call, Mima open the door and walk in. She closed the door behind her and locked it shut. It's quite dark in the room, but you can see that Mima have a look of uncertainty in her eyes. She sit on your bed, looking at your face.

"Roa... Can I ask you to do something for me?"
"What is it, Mima?"

She take your hand and slowly guide it to her round, handful bosom. She place your hand there and shyly said to you. Her sound is like a whisper.


"Please... take me."

Select mood.
[] ROUGH
[] NORMAL
[] GENTLE

--------------------------------------------
You made it, Anon. One out of five.
Enjoy your reward.
>> No. 18449
[x] NORMAL

I'm a boring person.
>> No. 18450
[x] Kinky!
>> No. 18451
File 122101203947.jpg - (356.65KB , 800x800 , 1219247130447.jpg ) [iqdb]
18451
[x] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL

Let's make some love.
>> No. 18452
[x] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL

Hot damn.
>> No. 18453
[x] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL
>> No. 18454
[x] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL

Soft-spoken, nervous Mima is arousing.
>> No. 18457
[x] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL

This is for all the times Red killed you in TS.
>> No. 18458
Hey, guys. Stop unzipping your pants!
I'm at work and will not probably write this until I get home. So... brace for it.
I'm glad you choose to be gentle. I-no will be proud.
Did I tell you already that I-no can see what you see and feel what you feel?
>> No. 18461
File 122101884946.jpg - (36.47KB , 800x600 , Kuzuki.jpg ) [iqdb]
18461
[x] Ask if she wants it rough or gentle
[x] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL without waiting for her reply.
>> No. 18462
[X] Ask how she wants it, first.
Then, if no preference given:
[X] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL.

Chicks love it when they think you're listening to them.
>> No. 18465
>>18461>>18462
Damn, I should've thought of that.

Adding to >>18451
[x] Ask how she wants it, first.
>> No. 18468
File 122106341478.jpg - (55.87KB , 440x396 , mimaaaa.jpg ) [iqdb]
18468
[x] GENTLE at first, building up to NORMAL
-----------------------------------------


You are quite startled by Mima's sudden change of attitude. But even how hard you try, you just can't remove your hand from her chest. It's so soft and yet firm. Its smoothness, its shape... it's sucking you in.

"Do you understand what you just said, Mima?" You ask her again to make sure.
"...All too well." Mima blushes. "So... are you gonna do it or what? I used up all my courage to say that, Y'know?"
You don't reply. So Mima somehow really wants to do it. You don't know the reason, but you fear that asking for it will make Mima change her mind, so instead of replying with words, you do it with action instead.

Pulling Mima closer to you, You locked your lips together. You push your tongue into her mouth and entwined with her. She seems to be hesitated at first, but in time going along with enthusiasm. Your other hand doesn't stay idle and slowly lower her on the bed. Both of your lips parted and you can clearly see her face in the pale moon's light.


Mima nods at you as if to confirm her own decision. When you see her eyes getting teary, that's where your fuse snapped. No backing off now, Roa.


Your tongue is slipping lower and lower. Starting from her neck, down to her collarbone and continue further to her voluptuous tits. You undress her while licking and sucking her nipples intensely. Mima clutches the bed sheet tightly and emits a soft moan when your tongue lashes over her nipple. Both of your hand are now being used to enjoy Mima's tits to the fullest. It's firmness react to your grip and the enormous size made it jiggle every time you move your hand. Her skin is cold, as if she just leave the air-conditioned room. But you can feel her body is heating up as you continue to fondle her breast.

You left the target and continue to explore further down. Mima yelp in surprise as you bury your face to her private parts. She wriggles to get away from you but that only serves to elevate your urges more.

flicking your tongue over her swollen clit, Mima's back arches like a bow. She managed to grit her teeth and keep her voice down, but her leg is shaking. Heh. Acting tough, huh?

You continue your tonguework down there. Mima's hand grabs your head and forced you down. Sometime she push, sometime she pull. Mima is guiding you to the spot that she feels the most. Her moan is getting more audible as you keep licking and probing your tongue into her pussy. Her saliva dripping from her mouth onto your face. Her eyes is unfocused, all sense drowned by intense pleasure.

You won't let her cum using your mouth. You are the only one who is giving her a good times, now it's your turn to feel good. You get into position and press your now hardened member at Mima's entrance. She look at you, confused that you suddenly stop.


"eh...Roa..? Why are you sto------AAaaAaHhhHhnnn!!"

You don't leave her for long. In one stroke, You plunge your penis into Mima's sopping wet hole. She squeeze you so tight as she spasm. Seems like you made her come just by entering her.

"Haah...haah... Roa... That was... cheating..." Mima speaks with her ragged breating.
"All's fair in love and war, right?"
You started to move, Mima is moving her hips to synchronize with your movement too. The sound of flesh meeting flesh echoes throughout the small guest room mixed with Mima's moan of pleasure. Her slim figures moving up and down, making her brest bouncing as you ram your cock into her. Harder and harder, you keep going at it non-stop. The tension rises from the inner depth of your mind indicates that you are nearly there.


"Roa...! I'm...Ah! I'm...nearly! Ahn! Haah!" Mima nearly screams into your ear as she move herself up and clinging to you.
"I'm at my limit--!" You reply.
"Inside!....release it...! Haah!...Inside !!"
"Wha--! You're gonna get pregnant!"
"I'm...a ghost! ...Fuh ...Just... Hngh! ...JUST DO IT !!"

Mima suddenly speed up the rythm. She is riding you like a matador and gripping you so tight it left a fingermark.

"I...I can't take it I'M GONNA CU--HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!"

Her tight wall suddenly squeeze you. And with that, the tension switch is flipped. The burst of Semen flood into the green-haired ghost's vagina. You two collapse into the bed, losing strength to move. The cum is dripping from her hole and stained the sheet.

Mima kiss you again, eyes filled with tear. You are going to ask her why she's crying but you blacked out. Sleep has taken over your mind and body in a flash...


-----------------------------------------------
Day 2 COMPLETED.
Routelock occured. [Mima]
Character [Derek Stiles] Unlocked!
episode [Adel : Alternate path] Unlocked!
>> No. 18469
>>18468

Thanks, Now I'm only one step away from being president.
>> No. 18475
File 122108163026.jpg - (37.25KB , 338x284 , 1221020329749.jpg ) [iqdb]
18475
>>18468

PRRRRROMOSHUNS
>> No. 18476
File 122108188894.jpg - (24.30KB , 520x390 , phil_ken_sebben.jpg ) [iqdb]
18476
YOU WORK HARD. AND WHAT DO HARD WORKERS GET?
>> No. 18479
>>18468

Oh wow...
>> No. 18480
>>18468
Clean this up HY
>> No. 18484
>>18468
Wait a minute - I thought ghosts could breed with humans in the Touhouverse. How else could the Konpaku family come into being?
>> No. 18485
>>18484

I'd probably have to say a wizard did it.

Honestly, the origin of a half-ghost has never been adequately explained. All we know is that Youmu's father Youki was also a half-ghost, so my guess is that the wizard did it two or more generations up in Youmu's ancestry.

Wait, is that an H-scene?
>> No. 18486
>>18468
Well, glad I checked on this before going to work.

Good job on the writing front, though.
>> No. 18493
>>18486
Thank you sir. Your compliment and suggestions will help improve our services. Please fill the survey at the counter over there and receive free cake.
>> No. 18519
kirin, you are officially the queen of /shrine/.

I love you.
>> No. 18520
START WRITING AGAIN MAN.
>> No. 18530
>>18520
>MAN

OH U.

Also, if it's of any interest to you, Kirin was looking forward to inspiration in your posts... Which weren't really plenty, even after that H-scene.
>> No. 18538
>>18530

Kirin did a good thing here. Have the sense to not fag this up, YAF.
>> No. 18540
Writing as soon as I finished fixing my PC.
>> No. 18544
File 122129081833.jpg - (39.28KB , 166x127 , ARCUEID-0012.jpg ) [iqdb]
18544
It's the same old space with the same old uncomfortable darkness. You head off with no direction in mind, since you know that every road leads to her. The girl in chains. The one resides in your head.


"Heya, Casanova!" I-no greets you with her smile. "So you really did that, do you? I'm surprised she ask you to do her. Guess she's just a slut huh? To ask someone she know for only two days to fuck her like this I'm sure she is."


I-no's chain disappeared a lot, now she can move quite freely with only five of it binding her right now. One on her neck, two on her wrist and another two on her ankle.


"By the way, she's quite useful... Giving me this much mana. I'm sure I can get out real soon if you do her again once or twice. She don't really mind, right? As long as there's dick for her~"


[X] Defend Mima's dignity!
[X] Just shrug it off. I-no always like this. She didn't mean any harm.
[X] Oh ho, jealousy? Give her some love.


------------------------------------------
Writing H-scene is hard. Real hard. But fun nonetheless.
Any suggestions?
>> No. 18545
[X] J-J-JAM IT IN
>> No. 18546
>>18538

It lies not within my intentions to fag up any of the stories in /shrine/. You got me wrong, I'm afraid.
>> No. 18548
[X] Oh ho, jealousy? Give her some love.
>> No. 18550
{X} Just shrug it off. I-no always like this. She didn't mean any harm.

Chill.
>> No. 18551
[X] Defend Mima's dignity!
>> No. 18552
[X] Defend Mima's dignity!

Of course I'm gonna defend Mima on Mima route.
>> No. 18553
[x] Defend Mima's dignity!

Mima's got issues that we've got to help sort out.
>> No. 18554
[X] Defend Mima's dignity!
Don't be talkin' smack 'bout our evil spirit, bitch.
>> No. 18555
[z] Defend Mima's dignity!

Dignity defandan gaems.
>> No. 18556
[X] Defend Mima's dignity!
>> No. 18557
[X] Defend Mima's dignity!
>> No. 18558
[x] Oh ho, jealousy? Give her some love.
>> No. 18559
[X] Oh ho, jealousy? Give her some love.

It's clear that chivalrous Roa is the winner of this vote, I just chose this for shit and giggles.
>> No. 18561
Updates?
>> No. 18562
Kirin is out for some duties. She should be back soon.
>> No. 18565
File 122140501899.jpg - (163.30KB , 476x655 , 08c4b953b296f22898d52dbc41a75cca.jpg ) [iqdb]
18565
[X] Defend Mima's dignity!
----------------------------------------------


"Don't you dare talking like that to Mima. She is a dignified woman. She have a reason for that action she did. And I know she will tell me the reason of it later."


You said to I-no who is visibly stunned. She stop talking and looking at you as if she doesn't believe what she just heard.

"No...wait. I thought you think of her as a sex partner? Isn't she like that? like, one night relationship. Sort of. So why are you defending her like she's your lover? She is not your lover and you know it. So cut that chivalrous crap. It doesn't make you look cool."

"No, I don't mean to look cool but to talk to the others like that----"

"Aww... shut the fuck up, Roa. You ruined my mood." I-no turned her back to you. She seems to be very disappointed. "And I thought you are better than that hypocrite do-gooders out there...I thought you are different."

The shadow starts to gather around I-no. Engulfing her with darkness. She fades away, blending into the pitch black void. The last thing you can see is her gleaming red eye accompanied with her voice.

"See you later, Roa. No talk today because I don't feel like it."


And the darkness encase you within, engulfed your every sense with null and void.


--------------------------------------------


You woke up in the guest room. You look around and see no one in sight. Guess Mima leave after that incident last night. Well, thinking about that is kinda embarrassing so you focused on finding your shirt. Staying in jeans and topless is cool, but bad for your health. You look around for it and someone get that for you.

"Oh, thank yoWHATTHEFUCKISAIWMVHMLFNCVHWFGSFDS!"

It's Yukari sitting on top of your bed. She's smiling like she have some plans in her head.
"Why so serious? Take it easy~"
"Goddamnit I should be serious! You just popped in my room and tap on my back!"
"Eh? It's my house. I can be anywhere I want." Yukari shift her position to the one more comfortable and pick up the brown envelope and give it to you.
"Open it." She said. It's not an order, more like a request. With that fan covering her mouth you don't know whether she's grinning or not.


The content of that envelope is a picture. All the content of your sex play with Mima last night is in there. Everything. Every part. Every angle possible. There's even a CD inside and you can imagine that it's also a record of the event. How could this be? You know that there's no one in the room when you are going at it. But how can this picture even exist if...


You goddamn gap bitch.


"If you don't want this to be the first page of Bunbunmaru newspaper, just do what I told you and all of that will be yours."
you suppress the urge to go punch her in the face now and try to calm down. She have a better card in hands. If you upset her, shit will be so hard to deal with. She's also a very powerful being that can gap you to death in an instant too.
"So... what."

Yukari point at the pendant on your chest and being serious all of a sudden.


"I want to examine it. Can you give it to me?"


Select mood.
[] COOPERATIVE.
[] UNCOOPERATIVE.

Select action.
[] Give her.
[] Not giving it to her.

------------------------------------------
More clues and suspense will be revealed in day three. Pay more attention and don't think it will go LOL SO RANDUM like it was.
>> No. 18566
[] UNCOOPERATIVE.
[] Give her.

Tsun tsun~
>> No. 18567
[x] COOPERATIVE.
[x]Not giving it to her.

IN ROA WE TRUST.
>> No. 18568
Yukari, you cunt.
>> No. 18584
[x] UNCOOPERATIVE.
[x] Give her.
>> No. 18585
...As much as I want chivalrous, cool Roa, I can't help but think Mima might be in on this scheme. She did decide to do him all of a sudden, with little to no explanation, and she is an evil spirit after all - they (and she, in her own personal history) love to screw with the upright and virtuous types.

[+] Uncooperative
[+] Not giving it to her
[+] "Does Mima know you're doing this?"
>> No. 18587
>>18585 here.
If you see a duplicate of this post, ignore it. My connection's fucking up at the moment.
>> No. 18589
[x] COOPERATIVE.
[x] Not giving it to her; let her examine it while you're wearing it.

You can see it. You can touch it. But you can't have it.
>> No. 18607
[x] Uncooperative
[x] Not giving it to her
[x] "Does Mima know you're doing this?"
>> No. 18618
File 122152954068.jpg - (134.62KB , 607x1024 , 49cg.jpg ) [iqdb]
18618
[x] Uncooperative
[x] Not giving it to her
[x] "Does Mima know you're doing this?"

and

[X] UNCOOPERATIVE.
[X] Give her.

is tied. Need a tiebreaker to start writing already.
>> No. 18619
[X] UNCOOPERATIVE.
[X] Give her.
>> No. 18624
[x] Uncooperative
[x] Not giving it to her
[x] "Does Mima know you're doing this?"
>> No. 18630
[x] Uncooperative
[x] Not giving it to her
[x] "Does Mima know you're doing this?"
In before Yukari fucks our shit up.
>> No. 18646
File 122157789767.jpg - (30.86KB , 640x480 , 4b2x.jpg ) [iqdb]
18646
[] Uncooperative
[] Don't give it to her.
[] "Does Mima know this?"
-----------------------------------------------------------


"No, wait. Yukari. What does this mean? I'm not giving it to you until I get an explanation."

You asked her. Without any plausible reason to provide you she is now blackmailing you using dirty tricks. It's very sudden. And shady. Her serious tone indicate that this is no pranks. but an attempt to blackmail you to get what she want.

"You demand an explanation even if you are in no position to make demands? how bold of you." Yukari smirk. "Do you want it to get published that badly? I never knew you are an exhibitionist!"
"At least tell me, Yukari. Does Mima know this plan of yours?"

Yukari cover her face with her fan again. She always does that when she ant to hide her expression.
"Well, at least I can say she didn't. This is not really a plan to begin with. Just an offer."
"very one-sided offer don't you think? More like An offer you can't refuse." You snap a witty remark at her. The gap youkai ignore your sarcasm and continue.
"I'm interested in your pendant. I think I saw it somewhere, or read about it. I just want to see if it's that thing or not. I may run some test and experiments on it and will return it to you in a couple of days."
"That thing?"
"I'm not telling ya."

Yukari extended her hand to you.
"Now, Let me borrow it for a while."


yukari is very suspicious about it. Not telling you the whole detail and even attempt to coercing you for it. It must be something important, and probably not a good thing. But Mima's dignity is on the line here. if it's being published, Hakurei shrine's reputation will crash to the ground. A gossip spreads like wildfire, you know that very well. A little column in 'FABULOUS Today' you read can be known to all people in the country in a days.

"You know? I'm an evil youkai. I will do everything to get what I want. So even if you don't give it to me, I'll still find my way to obtain it. By any means." Yukari sitting beside you and reach around your back, patting your shoulder. "So... be a good boy and give it to me. Everyone's happy, right? I'll even throw you some freebies! How about..."

Yukari rummaged inside her gap and pull out a small talisman inscribed with unreadable language. Probably moonrunes.
"...here. 'Absolute command over Ran the Shikigami' sounds?"

You don't have really much choice here. Considering the situation you are in, you accepted the talisman from Yukari and sigh. An absolute command over Ran? it sounds really nice, but your feeling of humiliation by this gap bitch cloud your excitement. You slump in defeat and take off the tear-shaped pendant to Ran.

When it leave your neck, You feel a sudden chill running down your spine and cause you goosebumps. You think it's quite redder from last time you remember.

"Thank you for being reasonable boy, Roa." Yukari pat your head, beaming with smile as if she enjoying your defeat. "I'll be off now. And, Oh! the breakfast is ready! Ran said she will bake a cake today! ..and waffles too!"

Yukari does a little curtsy and left the room using her gap transportation. It looks very useful, but not very appealing. That eye inside the gap is scary.

Now, what to do? Ran is preparing breakfast. You are a little bit sticky and stinky from last night's bedtop sport for indoor type. And Star would probably up by now. You pocket the talisman and think of what to do next...


[] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
[] Quickly get dressed and off for food.
[] Where's Mima? Gotta find her...
>> No. 18648
{X} Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
>> No. 18652
[x] Where's Mima? Gotta find her...
[x] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
[x] Check on Star

Just make sure Mima isn't about to leave or something. Hoshi's not going anywhere, we should wash up before seeing her.
>> No. 18653
[x] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
[x] Where's Mima? Gotta find her...
[x] Check on Star

bath before mima
>> No. 18664
[x] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
>> No. 18665
[x] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
>> No. 18668
[x] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
[x] Where's Mima? Gotta find her...
[x] Check on Star

Appearance above all.
>> No. 18682
[x] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
[x] Where's Mima? Gotta find her...
[x] Check on Star

Fuuuuuuuuck you, gapniggerbitch.
>> No. 18694
File 122175500973.jpg - (329.63KB , 607x675 , 1d5e08e3d8dc1df497e9677d7cb2dc3a.jpg ) [iqdb]
18694
[x] Stinks. brah. Not cool. Not FABULOUS. Take a bath now.
I'll try to work the multiple choice in somehow.
---------------------------------------------------------


You drop yourself on the bed, feeling tired all of a sudden. You sniff around and found out that you smells awful. This is contradicting your very existence of the beautiful, fabulous Roa! This is your first priority! Clean yourself and take care of your beautiful black hair comes first!

You put the other thoughs in your head asides for now. But you planned that after taking a bath you are going to find Mima and check on Star's condition.

You look around your room and found no bathroom, so you leave the room and start checking around , opening every door like in old RPG games. You found a room that looks like a storage shed, a room that filled with books and tomes, and a room full of liquor. After checking the sixth room, you finally found a bathroom.


Jumping inside, the first thing you do after slamming the door shut is strip. And after that, open the warm water and enjoy the blissful sensation. Water is trickled down your ebony-colored hair onto the floor. A stream of warm water hitting your face feels good. Haaaaah~~

After you fell better, you finally noticed your surroundings. You are in a nicely decorated bathroom. A cosmetics lined up near the man-sized mirror is all very expensive stuffs. Around the bath is also a very huge variety of shampoos, hair conditioners and other beauty-related items. Hey, you just noticed there's a bath too! Whee~~!

filling the bathtub with hot water, you grab the nearest bar of soap and use it to wash yourself. It's a pink bar of soap that smells like strawberry. When you noticed that it must be very rude to use someone's soap without permission and you should use liquid soap instead, it's too late. You just scrub your balls with that. what you can do is silently apologize the unknown owner and move on.

You pick one of the shampoo that you can read its label and pour it on your head. It's been a long time that you didn't take care of your beloved hair. Two days of bizarre events leave you no time to worry about your appearance. But with this, you will once again become fabulous Roa! Using Timotei make you feel awesome~


But as you enjoy washing your hair, you hear the door opened. Followed by the sound of clothes hitting the floor. You can't see well because of the shampoo, but you can see that the person's figure is small.

"Ah, Roa! I don't know that you are using the bathroom. Sorry!" Chen sounds a little surprised but she doesn't seems to leave. More surprisingly she jump into the bath you are using, naked.
"I'll wash your back then! And in exchange, you watch my back too!"
Looks like Chen doesn't mind you one bit. Well, you kind of understand that judging from her usual behavior. She's like a cat. But hey, didn't cat hate water?

Her buttocks is rubbing your manhood. Unintentionally.


[] Bath with Chen. without any ill-intent or perverted thoughts.
[] Bath with Chen. Full of perverted thoughts.
[] quickly finished your bath and GTFO.
>> No. 18695
{X} Bath with Chen. without any ill-intent or perverted thoughts.

Cheee~n!
>> No. 18696
File 122175791664.png - (278.65KB , 641x756 , chen022.png ) [iqdb]
18696
[X] Bath with Chen. Full of perverted thoughts.

Chen~!

Get her now, because you know that when she grows up she'll be one hell of a looker...
>> No. 18697
Oh wow, this is better than HLA.

[] Bath with Chen. Full of perverted thoughts.
>> No. 18700
[waka] Bath with Chen. Full of perverted thoughts.
>> No. 18701
[x] Bath with Chen, full of perverted thoughts that you're trying to suppress but you can't ignore the feeling of her ass on your crotch ohgodohgodohgod
>> No. 18703
File 122177128381.jpg - (61.77KB , 550x339 , 1221739578759.jpg ) [iqdb]
18703
>>18697
>> No. 18706
File 122178223889.gif - (113.94KB , 454x454 , 1221284501790.gif ) [iqdb]
18706
>When you noticed that it must be very rude to use someone's soap without permission and you should use liquid soap instead, it's too late. You just scrub your balls with that. what you can do is silently apologize the unknown owner and move on.

Fucking win.
[x] Bath with Chen, full of perverted thoughts that you're trying to suppress but you can't ignore the feeling of her ass on your crotch ohgodohgodohgod
>> No. 18707
[x] Bath with Chen, full of perverted thoughts that you're trying to suppress but you can't ignore the feeling of her ass on your crotch ohgodohgodohgod

Godohgodohgodohgod
>> No. 18708
Wait a sec, how could her buttocks be touching our manhood if she's going to wash our back? Either ours is really really long, she's really really flexible, or both.
>> No. 18709
>>18708
probably because she wants you to go first?
>> No. 18710
{X} Bath with Chen. without any ill-intent or perverted thoughts.

You have to take a bath.
You have to take a bath.
Can't you feel it? During the night, while you slept, it came upon you. Grease. Grease, on every centimeter of your skin, from your fingertips to your face. Touch your cheek, quickly now—quickly! Surely you feel it now, how slippery, how utterly vile it has become. Everywhere. Everywhere.
>> No. 18712
[X] Rape Chen.

Eliminating the middleman.
>> No. 18713
This won't end well.
>> No. 18714
[X] Bath with Chen, full of perverted thoughts that you're trying to suppress but you can't ignore the feeling of her ass on your crotch ohgodohgodohgod
>> No. 18716
[X] Bath with Chen. without any ill-intent or perverted thoughts.
Roa isn't that weak! Roa is stro-
>Her buttocks is rubbing your manhood. Unintentionally.
>Unintentionally.
So very very weak.

[X] Bath with Chen, full of perverted thoughts that you're trying to suppress but you can't ignore the feeling of her ass on your crotch ohgodohgodohgod
>> No. 18717
File 122182604499.jpg - (102.08KB , 593x744 , chen044.jpg ) [iqdb]
18717
No one could blame us.

I mean... look at that.
>> No. 18718
File 12218270534.png - (109.69KB , 800x800 , 1214350441789.png ) [iqdb]
18718
>>18717
>> No. 18743
Eh. Guess I have no choice.
Writing now.
>> No. 18744
File 122192080526.png - (59.46KB , 920x699 , 1217727646164.png ) [iqdb]
18744
>>18743

HONK HONK TIME PLEASE
>> No. 18745
>>18743

Hooray!
>> No. 18751
File 122192753033.jpg - (39.78KB , 323x380 , ist2_1014437-blood-drops.jpg ) [iqdb]
18751
[x] Bath with Chen, full of perverted thoughts that you're trying to suppress but you can't ignore the feeling of her ass on your crotch ohgodohgodohgod
-----------------------------------------------


With Chen sitting in your lap naked, you can't help but feel aroused. if you get an erection right now, it's gonna poke her butt. This is bad, Roa. Real bad.

"Okay, Roa. You go first!"

Chen is wagging her tail, presenting you her bare back. She shift around a bit and your dick is brushing against her again. You gulp, and raise your trembling hand to the liquid soap nearby. Pouring it into your hands, you start to rub it over Chen's back. No wait... you should use a sponge for that. So why are you using bare hands?... Your hands are faster than your thoughts.

You run your hands along Chen's back. She shiver and purr with pleasure as you continue to draw a straight line using your finger. Her reaction is just too sexy. Your perverted mind won the battle with overwhelming victory and kick reason and dignity to the curb. You can't resist the temptation and give in, letting your body being driven by impure thoughts.

Sliding your hand up front you rub the slippery substance over Chen's neck, sliding down to collarbone. Chen close her eyes and resting herself on your chest. She rub her head on you, probably feeling satisfied.

lower your hand a little, you caress Chen's petite chest and pinching her nipples. She jump in surprise and turn back to you.
"Hey, Roa! That tickles!"
"You like it?" You twirl you finger over Chen's button, making her twitch. Chen's face starts to become redder, emitting a soft moan.
"I... I don't know... It's strange... But it's kinda good." Chen looking up to you with anticipation. "Do it again, please?"

You continue to caress Chen's breast like she wanted. She's quite undeveloped in most area, but then again being undeveloped has its own charms. Chen's breathing is getting ragged. Her warm panting on your chest turns you on even more. The catgirl's face shown both confusion and pleasure at the same time. This kind of thing must be new to her. you are getting hard real quick. Its tension nearly surpassed the MAX gauge and you want to relieve it. You want Chen to relieve your pressure.

pressing the hardened member on Chen's lower lips, you start to rub her with your cock. You use another hand on her clit and stroke it lightly. Chen's back arches like a bow as if an electrical jolt is running through her.

"Roa... Roa...*haah*...It feels good... do it more..."

Her hips is bucking to match your movement rhythm. Your hand is stimulating her clit and her nipples and your dick is rubbing her lower lips, feeling good even you haven't stick it in. Chen is not ready for that. Maybe another time if you have a chance.

Not too long until Chen grips you tightly. Her moan is getting louder and louder as she rock her hip and picking up the pace. You are nearly at your limit too. Her climax comes real fast. You nearly pop yourself into her if you don't grab Chen from sliding herself into you with her violent spasm. You shoot your load up high, and it landed on her face and her small chest. You and Chen are lying breathless panting in the bathtub, exhausted.


The door opened, and Ran walks in.

"Sorry Chen. I'm busy preparing the food for miss Yukari. Now let's clean you u-----!?"
Ran halt mid-sentence as she saw the scene. She quickly snatch Chen from you and stare at her little shikigami's semen-covered face in shock. That shock turns into the rage, directed at you. She grab your neck and lift you up from the tub, throwing you at the wall with a loud crash. You think you might broke something inside.


"EXPLANATION! NOW!"


[] Write-ins <explanation>

----------------------------------------------
Good luck, Anon. You're gonna need it.
>> No. 18752
>>18751

At first I was like "Feels good man..." but then I "Fuck..."

I have no bright idea on what should be said, sadly.
>> No. 18754
File 122192932576.gif - (6.39KB , 511x512 , exit.gif ) [iqdb]
18754
[x] feels good man

[x] "Consensual... jumped on me while I was bathing.... one thing lead to another."
[x] "Look, you're scaring her; do you really want to teach her that sex is associated with violence? Make this traumatic instead of pleasant?"
[x] "And Chen, is this really the first time you've done anything like this? I mean you're almost certainly older than me, probably by orders of magnitude."
>> No. 18758
hahahaha
I knew it.
>> No. 18759
What's nice about this is that you actually force Anon to weasel out of it instead of giving him an easy out BAD END.

[x] "Consensual... jumped on me while I was bathing.... one thing lead to another."
[x] "Look, you're scaring her; do you really want to teach her that sex is associated with violence? Make this traumatic instead of pleasant?"
[x] "And Chen, is this really the first time you've done anything like this? I mean you're almost certainly older than me, probably by orders of magnitude."
>> No. 18761
[x] Run like hell.
>> No. 18762
What?

I made that write-in with the intention of making the ensuing bath scene awkward and embarrassing, not have him molest Chen. "Without any perverted thoughts" looked really unrealistic.

What the hell happened?

[x] Retcon.
>> No. 18765
Wow, Ran is being awfully reasonable here. Maybe we can turn the tables on her.

[x] "Consensual... jumped on me while I was bathing.... one thing lead to another..."
[x] "Everything is fine Chen. You didn't do anything wrong. Ran-sama was just surprised is all."
[x] Whisper: "Look, you're scaring her; do you really want to teach her that sex is associated with violence? Make this traumatic instead of pleasant?"
[x] "Chen, is this really the first time you've done anything like this? I mean you're almost certainly older than me, probably by orders of magnitude."
[x] Whisper: "Have you ever even had the 'talk' with her? Take off your blinders and look at her, Ran; Chen is a healthy girl with healthy interests that are appropriate for her physical and mental age. What kind of guardian are you to force her to discover these things about her body on her own? For shame."
[x] "Now could you let go? It's getting hard to breathe, and I think you broke one of my clavicles."

>>18762

That's not the impression I had when I voted for it.
>> No. 18768
[x] feels good man

What >>18762 said. I wasn't expecting us to actually act on it, goddamn. Roa-san, you are a retard.

[x] Face death with a smile.
>> No. 18769
>>18765

y so serius
>> No. 18785
[x] >>18765
For the sake of Chen's mental well-being, Ran needs to chill and talk things over calmly with her.

Well, fuck. Having sex with someone before they know what sex is has a good chance of causing mental trauma, Ran fucking hates us now, AND we've gone off-target barely 5 posts after an h-scene. I don't think anon's ever failed this hard in a single choice before.
>> No. 18788
[x]Retcon

HABEEB IT
>> No. 18791
[x] Retcon
God fucking dammit, what have you people done in my absence?

I'm half-tempted to try urging Kirin NOT to retcon this, just to make you fucking morons live with the consequences, except that I had nothing to do with this shit, and want to keep playing as if this idiocy had never gone down.

Although I will say that it was maybe not the best idea for Kirin to make that option available when the DERP Squad was out in force.
>> No. 18792
File 122196808125.png - (328.89KB , 640x360 , 121487399077.png ) [iqdb]
18792
>>18791

>Although I will say that it was maybe not the best idea for Kirin to make that option available when the DERP Squad was out in force.

So by voting for retcon, we are the HURR Squad?

[x] Retcon
>> No. 18793
Don't let Anon do it, Kirin. Force him to face full life consequences.
>> No. 18794
>>18762

Sorry Kirin, but I have to agree with this. I'm still not voting, call me skeptical if you will.
>> No. 18795
File 122196925950.jpg - (70.97KB , 480x360 , 1214001082526.jpg ) [iqdb]
18795
>>18793

BUT KIRIN MISUNDERSTOOD PURE INTENTIONS BECAUSE HE IS RORICON.

[x] Retcon. Srsly.
>> No. 18796
>>18795

>KIRIN
>HE
Guess we'll never really know...
>> No. 18797
File 122196966590.jpg - (389.67KB , 600x633 , 2ff01dcb05135bfcf0d9d8f6cca3a3d5.jpg ) [iqdb]
18797
>>18751
[z] Retcon. In Roa We Trust.

>>18762
>>18788
>>18791
>>18792
>>18795

Not even Satori can understand what the hell Kirin was thinking when he wrote this.
>> No. 18798
>>18796

Enforcement of Rule 30 is automatic authorization of lethal force.
>> No. 18799
>>18751
I appreciate the effort you must have taken to write that, but thinking dirty thoughts about a naked girl in the bath (which is natural, given the close physical contact) does not mean actually desiring to have sex with her, let alone molesting her.

Gonna have to vote for this to be [+] Retcon'd out.

(weeaboo) Besides, in a proper Japanese bath - like the ones where one person would scrub the other's back - you soap, scrub, and rinse off outside the bath, then get in the tub once you're clean, to soak in the hot water. (/weeaboo)
>> No. 18803
File 122199830537.png - (127.65KB , 367x348 , 1221846246372.png ) [iqdb]
18803
>>18797
>he

[insert an ellipsis here]

pic related to the whole situation
>> No. 18805
RETCON AND RETRY.
Rewriting the scene to be "Awkward and comedic" like everyone wanted it to be.

Next time, tell me your intentions too. Because that choice is not meant to be awkward and comedic.
TL;DR: Whatever.
>> No. 18807
>>18805
Sorry about the trouble, kirin. It's just that, to a native English-speaker, the wording of the write-in implies that the character wouldn't act on any dirty thoughts, and the results would indeed be awkward and comedic.

See you in the next thread!
>> No. 18810
>>18805

It's a sort of an advanced english type of thing. so yeah!
>> No. 18813
ITT People bullshit about how they never really meant to do dirty things to Chen, oh goodness no.
>> No. 18816
File 122202746126.jpg - (110.84KB , 600x628 , 1206642910354.jpg ) [iqdb]
18816
>>18813

Impure thoughts of Chen is wrong.
>> No. 18853
>>18816

Pure sexual thoughts on the other hand are just fine.
>> No. 18865
[x] Rape Chen, don't care about the Bad End.
>> No. 18870
[x] Think a bit. "Threesome?"
>> No. 18876
Whoop-dee-doo, some of us weren't born in Britannia or Amerikkka, and often had to learn the language on their own. Mistakes are what we do, and whether you want it or not, you have to accept them. Unless you don't care for our stories, in which case you should simply GTFO. That's the whole secret, I don't get what the fuss is all about.

But my usual faggotry aside, I find it suprising that you people weren't actually happy with the sudden, unexpected H-scene... In other places, such thing would be gret with cheers of joy and fappings, but it seems that not here... This is an important lesson to learn, and while I feel sorry for Kirin (it must've been greatly discouraging for her to see all the negative reactions, despite her efforts to bring you something fappable - which it was, don't deny it), I am also glad that it didn't happen to me.

tl;dr: don't mind me, I'm probably just being a fag for the most part
>> No. 18891
Well, I did appreciate Kirin for writing that (and yeah, it probably would have been fappable if I could tolerate the pedo stuff).
This is just a case of miscommunication.

Kirin, you're doing pretty well for a non-native English writer. I'm honestly surprised this is the first time this kind of miscommunication has happened. Thanks for all the hard work you've done so far, and I hope this won't discourage you.
>> No. 18894
>>18876
>>18891

Thanks. I'll try my best even if I'm not a native English speaker. It's a very good opportunity to learn from my own mistake and to stop it from happening again in the future. I'm a bit disappointed, to tell you the truth. But more at myself, not Anon. My Engrish fails me and that's my fault alone.

I'll try to become better.