[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121875508989.gif - (84.84KB , 1600x1200 , 1188549001451.gif ) [iqdb]
17191 No. 17191
[X] Join them. Some things need clarification.

What the fuck indeed, but to go to sleep the time is still to early, plus despite being dragged around all day long, you aren't really tired. On the contrary, compared to your usual routine, today was almost... calm. Unsettling, for a person used to always move, to spend so much time relatively idly... But, since sleep is not what you need right now, what is there left to do? The prospect of escaping now you immidiately throw away due to a bad premonition, but as for any other ideas - that is, other than sleep - none appear in your head.
"... what a bother."
It seems like the only decent way of spending the remaining time before sleeping is to join the two queers in their chit-chat... No, come to think of it, this could be a nice occassion to finally sort some things out...

"--- and then I kicked his ass."
You enter the room just in time to hear Renji say something ridiculous again. Yeah, right, asses - you kicked so much of them today, haven't you? Well, be careful so that yours won't get kicked as well.
Resignated, you sit beside the more sane half of the duo, and ignoring his meaningful silence, stare at the floor, not wanting to grab any more attention than needed. A few seconds pass in constantly raising constipation as your arrival cut short their dialogue.
"So... tell me." Marry is the first to break the silence "Why is she wearing my uniform again?"
Oh, now he notices. Yeah, right, even though it's too big, this uniform surely could come in handy when sleeping in the wilderness... Altough a size more fitting would be appreciated. Not that you're going to ask for one anyway...
"Ah, that..." Renji gasps out in suprise at the sudden question "She was soaked so I told her to cha..." his face grimaces horribly as if he was remembering something terrifying "... change..."
"Well, isn't that nice." Marry says in sarcastic tone "You got to see her slender legs. Cool."
Renji stands up hastily as if his chair suddenly changed into one made of lava.
"You don't know what you're talking--!!!"
"Yeah, whatever." Marry waves him off calmly "What I wanted to ask, is - do you remember that we are going. And today?"
Renji lets out a loud sight before sitting back down. He casts you an abrupt, sad glance before grabbing his nosebridge with two figers. What sort of jacked up gesture is that? If you want to palm your face, just do it, lazy bastard!
"Yes... And I promised Reymont that I'd bring him something... Crap..."
'Reymont'? Alright, now who the fuck is 'Reymont'? Isn't that a writer or whoever? More importantly, isn't he dead? Why would they visit a dead person? And why would he tell them to bring him 'something'? This is all just to ridiculous... Wait a moment. They are going somewhere - TODAY? Does that mean--
"What about her?" Marry relieves you in asking this question.
"Oh right." Renji looks up a bit "She agreed to go with us."

[ ] "Wait WHAT."
[ ] "..."
[ ] "I agreed to NOTHING. Listen to me..." (complete with write-in)
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"

>> No. 17193
[x] "..."
>> No. 17194
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17197
[ ] "Wait WHAT."
>> No. 17198
[+] "Wait WHAT."
[+] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[+] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
Oh god, I laughed too hard at this not to vote for it.
>> No. 17199
[x] "Wait WHAT."
>> No. 17201
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.

holy shit, that's hot.
>> No. 17202
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17203
[x] "Wait WHAT."
>> No. 17205
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.

why not
>> No. 17208
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
[x] "Love it, bitch."
[x] Talk to Marry while keeping Renji pinned still. "Now... Go where? And who the hell is this Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17210
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.

This Bandwagon... i will be taking it.
>> No. 17221
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17226
[x] "Wait WHAT."

Vitriol for Renji.
>> No. 17227
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.

Hahaha, oh wow
>> No. 17229
[x] "Wait WHAT."
>> No. 17230
File 121877472935.jpg - (148.27KB , 400x544 , 1213540943447.jpg ) [iqdb]
17230
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17232
[x] "..."

Let's do this right, people.
>> No. 17236
>>17232
It's too late, Anonymous..
>> No. 17238
[x] "..."
>> No. 17240
[x] "..."

I won't give Renji the satisfaction. Masochistic fuck.
>> No. 17266
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17267
[x] "..."
[x] Meditate

We need maximum stat gains per level! Also, the other write in is terrible and out of character.
>> No. 17271
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.

Best Choice possible.
>> No. 17273
>>17194

You guys know that this is something Fuyu would never do in a sane state of mind. Right?

[X] "..."
>> No. 17274
>>17273
Insane Fuku sounds like fun.
>> No. 17275
>>17273
I don't think they care.

[x] "..."
>> No. 17279
>>17274
No, sounds like shitty derailment of story.

[] "..."
>> No. 17280
>>17279
But a fun shitty derailment of story.
>> No. 17284
>>17280
>fun shitty derailment
Does not compute.
>> No. 17287
[] "..."

ITT derp
>> No. 17289
>>17274

Which insane are you talking about, the fun "Flandre" type" one, or the boring "wtf is this shit" type?
>> No. 17300
>>17279
>BAWWW THEY WON'T VOTE LIKE I WANT THEM TO
Fixed that for you, whiny.

[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17302
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17304
File 121884680894.gif - (896.16KB , 300x225 , facepalm.gif ) [iqdb]
17304
ITT, we repeat what just happened in /sdm/ just a few days ago.

For fuck's sake, veto something or consider what got 5-7-10 as "won", anything to make this faggotry stop.
>> No. 17305
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17308
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17309
[X] "..."
>> No. 17310
WHERE IS THE GENSOKYO. NEEDS MOAR GENSOKYO OR THIS IS NOT /SHRINE MATERIAL
>> No. 17312
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17315
[x] "..."
>> No. 17316
[x] "..."
>> No. 17317
[x] "Wait WHAT."
[x] "You got a problem with my legs?!"
[x] Leg lock Renji's face in Fuku's forest.
>> No. 17318
Enough of your vote stuffing faggotry, you faggots.
>> No. 17319
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17320
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17321
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17322
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17323
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17324
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17325
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17326
[ ] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
>> No. 17328
Clearly not votespam.
>> No. 17340
[X] "Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"

Wait, wait, wait, wait! What the hell is he going on about? First that, now this, over and over, he just keeps saying unreasonable things! What is his problem? And, for the love of everything holy, why would you want to visit a dead guy and bring him presents?!
Not letting you rage leak out though, you just lean farther down, and cast Renji a hating glance through the storm of black strands of your hair, hoping it makes you look scary, and that the intention would get through that guy's thick barrier of stupidity.
"Alright." you speak up, as calmly as possible, cutting into the conversation before either of them picks up the pace again "Go WHERE. And," you quickly add, seeing Renji open his mouth with an offended face "Who the HELL is that dead-writer-person."
"What do you mean--"
Renji bursts with resentment, and, voluntarily or not, knocks over his chair in the process of standing up hastily.
"Agreed, huh?" Marry silently repeats his buddy's words.
The said gives him a stare that could throw daggers, then turns back to you, again making an offended face. Of course, you make nothing of it and just continue staring. Whether he realizes it or not, that shout just a second ago sounded really girly, and you find yourself terrified at the fact you considered it almost... amusing.
"What do you mean where?!" again, almost crying shout, full of weepy grudge. Either his theatrical skills are really outstanding ones, or he's simply amazingly stupid. The latter one seems to be more plausible... "I-- I told you, today! Don't you remember? When we were eating! Fuku!" Your eyebrow twitches at the sound of that name, but you remain unmoving and uncomplaining, since it looks like he's about to spit out some useful information at last. "Weren't you listening? Fuuuuukuuuu!!!"
Or not. Oh well, it was only a premonition, but it seems even those are useless around this guy. What a freaking idiot. Get to the point! Or you wanna keep on crying?!
"Renji, you know how you are sometimes..." Marry says in an amused tone "You just keep talking and sometimes the ones listening to you just turn off their ears."
Again, that spiteful look. Ah, how you wish he'd give you one like that... It would make a glorious pretext to punch him in the face...
"Et tu Marry contra me?!"
You frown at the cheesy line, but say nothing, still waiting for a scrap of information to reach your ears.
"Anyways," Marry leans back relaxed on the couch "You know we can cross the border only at midnight?"
"... yes? So?" Renji answers carefully
"That means we have thirty minutes, no more."
"..."
The idiot stares at his friend for a few seconds, as if frozen in suprise, then shouts out some incomprehensible lines before running out of the living room.
Great. Just great. And you still don't know shit about that Reymont guy. Nor about the place where you supposedly agreed to go to. Was he really talking in that restaurant? Fuck if you noticed, the guy just asks to be ignored, talking like a goddamn walking rumour machine. 'Oh hey, Renji, how's your health?' 'Oh, hi. Okaym but you know, just yesterday I was watching TV and' blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. So irritating.
"Well then." Marry interrupts your divagations by standing up and dusting off his shirt. Oho, another actor. "I don't suppose he'd allow you to leave just yet, so I would advise you to get your stuff. I'm going to change, since it appears my uniform is already in use."
What was that? Malice? Well, there's no way to retaliate, as he left as soon as he finished that line.
And you are left free to wonder what the hell is going on, only occasional noises and Renji's unintelligible shouting keeping your irritation present.

[ ] Be stubborn. Won't be leavin' this couch even if a rhino was about to ram into it!
[ ] Follow Marry. "I don't need your clothes. Actually, I'd be grateful if you took them back."
[ ] Just get your stuff, obediently.
[ ] Lie down and pretend to be sleeping.


==

That "49 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view." is really motivating, even though it's just a votespam. Strangely.
>> No. 17341
{X} Just get your stuff.
>> No. 17342
[x] Just get your stuff, obediently.
>> No. 17343
>>17340
>"Go where? And who the hell is that Reymont guy?"
...the irony of this is superb.
>> No. 17344
[x] Lie down and pretend to be sleeping.

Get some rest, Fuku. You're terminally ill, after all.
>> No. 17345
>>17340
I be damned, 8 times votespam and he did pick this.
>> No. 17347
[x] Just get your stuff, obediently.
>> No. 17348
>>17340

what. the. fuck.

Wtf is wrong with you YAF, that was the only votespammed choice and you still wrote it?

[X] Follow Marry. "I don't need your clothes. Actually, I'd be grateful if you took them back."

Naked Fuku, do want.
>> No. 17349
[ ] Follow Marry. "I don't need your clothes. Actually, I'd be grateful if you took them back."
>> No. 17350
>>17348
I bet he spammed it himself, the useless negro.

Just like he did to get his "TS/zero" redo Reimu route.

[] Just get your stuff, obediently.
>> No. 17351
[ ] Just get your stuff, obediently.
>> No. 17355
[x] Follow Marry. "I don't need your clothes. Actually, I'd be grateful if you took them back."

Marry is much more reasonable than Renko; maybe if we talk to him instead of just pouting, he'll tell us something.
>> No. 17356
>>17350
>I bet he spammed it himself, the useless negro.

No.

>Just like he did to get his "TS/zero" redo Reimu route.

TS zero? What is that?

>>17348
>Wtf is wrong with you YAF, that was the only votespammed choice and you still wrote it?

Yeah, ignore my eccentricies today, as I'm having a massive hangover from yesterday... And I'm still forcing myself to write, while I should be sleeping, or at least resting.
>> No. 17357
[X] Follow Marry. "I don't need your clothes. Actually, I'd be grateful if you took them back."

How awesome would it be if Marry had become closer to Fuku then Renji will ever be?
>> No. 17358
>>17356
>Yeah, ignore my eccentricies today, as I'm having a massive hangover from yesterday... And I'm still forcing myself to write, while I should be sleeping, or at least resting.

You know that's not an excuse, right? And if you're not well, then don't write. I don't want my writefags feeling ill and end up resenting Anon for that.
>> No. 17361
>>17358
>end up resenting Anon for that.

Aww. No, why would I start to dislike the only ones that satiate both my trolling need and masochistic tendencies?
But to be honest, I absolutely despise inactivity. Even if I had 39 degrees fever, I'd probably be up and running. I have to be constantly moving, resting only while sleeping, which I consider a waste of time.

The only thing affected by my state of health is are my thought processes which I am sure you had many occassions to witness.

Selfsage to keep the other two stories on top.
>> No. 17362
>>17361

Well, if that is so...GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.

Or are you in such a bad shape you can't write? If you really hate inactivity, keep on trying to write that (dead) Yuka route.

Or, like, just update CMN.
>> No. 17363
>>17362
>GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.

See? That's the way. You know I love you, I just long for popularity and votes. If enough people ask me to write, I will, no matter how bad I feel.

==
[x] Just get your stuff, obediently.

Well then, no use in impeding their efforts, since the choice here appears to be a 'you do this, or we force you to do it'-kind of deal. As much as you hate that, the connected facts that they have canned food and camping tools in their car, and that they are leaving today, brings forth a hope that they will be sleeping, or spending night, outdoors, which creates a nice opportunity to escape, or at least plot it. Plus it will be refreshing to spend a night under the Clear Sky. Come to think of it, even though you have no idea where you're going, and what the hell was that talk about Border about, those things don't matter faced with the prospect of leaving this house. Ah, yes, finally those guys came up with a thing that truly made you happy. Whether was it intentional or not, or do they realize it, remains a mystery. Oh well. At least for once, you can allow yourself to smile.

Getting to the room where you spent the last night proved to be an easy task, not counting having to dodge Renji, who is apparently running around the rooms like a madman, collecting seemingly random stuff. Whatever he is doing, letting him continue that mindless rush is the best thing you can come up with.
You take the opportunity to check the state of your cellphone. Battery is half-full, and it appears that there is one missed call.
"What..."
Could it be...? No, if you missed it, then... No, they'd ring again... But then, what about the nonpresent payment?
Almost panicking, you push the button and await the worst...
"... whew."
Then all the tension disappears at once. It's not the number your employer always uses to contact you. Then again, who else would call you?

Oh, but you know who, and are most certainly not pleased by it. When did he get your number?

After grabbing everything that was yours from the room, you suddenly remember that there are still clothes that belong to you in this house. In the bathroom. So off you go, (again dodging that moron) only to find the doors leading there closed, and locked.
"..."
With constipation, you knock lightly on the wooden surface and wait a second before stepping back.
"Clothes?"
A question from inside. What the hell is that blonde four-eyes doing in the bathroom so soon before departure?
"... yes."
"Just a second."
As he said you wait, and after a moment, the door opens slightly, Marry sticking out his head and hand through the gap. Uh... Is he naked? No, you can definitely see a glimpse of his leg, still wearing those white pants... What is it about then?
"'Ere you go."
He hands you the clothes which you a bit hesitantly take. Nodding a mute thanks, you proceed to stick them into your backpack, and he quickly retreats back inside. What a freaking ordeal.


In the end, it took a bit shorter than 6 minutes of waiting before both of them finally finished preparations, ironically Marry was the first one to put on his shoes. Renji kept running around, hastily collecting random things, until his friend told him to hurry up.
"But I didn't--!" he tries to protest.
"Should've done it earlier." Marry theatrically looks at his wristwatch.
"But I was taking care of her!" he points at you.
Oh no, no, no, no. Trying to drop the blame on you, AGAIN? You're crossing the line once more, Renji.
"... if you didn't forget, there would be no problem." you snort "And I do not wish to hear you say that you were, 'taking care' of me."
"But--!" again, he shouts out.
"There, she's right. Now get your butt moving! Go, go, go!"

Not a long while later, the three of you are driving down a road, with a speed that you are sure surpasses the limit. Well, not that you care. But if that idiot crashes the car, it's going to be entirely his fault.
"How much?!" the careless driver Renji shouts through the roaring of engine.
"Fifteen! We're going to make it!"

Soon after you leave the city and immerse in a deep forest, driving along an unlit, empty road. Normal girl would probably be scared dead by that, since it's really dark, and there really isn't anyone else here, but well, you've never considered yourself a normal girl.
"Two! Turn left! Here! Now!" it seems that the atmosphere of rush got into the calm half of the duo as well.
With a sharp swerve, Renji gets the car onto a muddy path, leading somewhere into the woods. The trembling starts to get unpleasant.
"Music!"
You don't even know who turned it on, but your ears suddenly get bombarded with loud tones.
'Don't stop me now! Don't stop me now!'
Oh yeah, don't stop me indeed! Don't stop me from being thrown around the car like a fucking rock because I can't even reach for the belts because of this luggage! Don't fucking stop! And is it even safe, to drive on such a road with this speed?! No, it definitely isn't! Slow down, morons!
"To the right! Twenty! Go!"
Like some sort of crazed director, Marry keeps shouting out commands. And the equally, if not more crazed drivers obeys thoughtlessly.
"I'm a shooting star!" they both sing along "Leaping through the sky! Like a tiger, defying the laws of gravity!"
Oh god, this is simply ridiculous. No, this is not even ridiculous anymore! If you want to kill yourselves to Queen, very well, but why do you involve a stranger girl?! This is taking it too far! Stop the train, I'm getting off!
"Ten!" both of them again. "Nine! Eight!"
Why the hell are they making a countdown?!
You try to take a look through the windshield, just to see something, but all that is visible in the dim lights of car's headlights is this muddy road.

That ends abruptly not so far away, a thick line of trees marking it's boundary.

THEY ARE REALLY PLANNING ON CRASHING THIS CAR!
"Seven! Six! Five! Four!"
You try opening the doors, but they turn out to be locked. There is a latch that should open them, now pull it, pull it, PULL IT!
"Three! Two! One!"
But before you are able to do so, the ride ends in a black void.

Suddenly, there is nothing around. Nothing at all. Even the sensation of seats beneath you is gone. It's warm.
"... is this death?"
You ask yourself, more to see if you're able to talk than out of curiosity.
And as unexpectedly as it appeared, the shroud of blackness disperses, bombarding your eyes with strong light.
"WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!"
Those two give in to insanity and let out a cheer. Wait a moment... Why aren't you driving anymore?
Is that because the car is high above the ground and now falling down, straight onto an old-looking building? That has to be it.
You don't even have time to scream before the tremendous impact kicks in.
>> No. 17364
...


You wake up with a start.
And find out that you're not in the car anymore. Instead, your eyes are graced with a sight of wooden walls and floors, somehow looking strangely foreign. Not that you've seen many interiors in your life. Oh, if this is the building that you were falling towards some time ago, then it's owner will not be pleased to find out that he has a new skylight... And a very big one at that.
For some reason, only your right hand hurts when you lift yourself up, contrary to your expectation of having your body pretty much in pieces.
"..."
Okay, now where the heck are you? One second you're about to crash into a tree, the next you bathe in a sea of darkness, then find yourself high in the sky in a falling car, and FINALLY, here in this room. Too much travelling, definitely too much. And in such a short timespan too...
"Coming in!"
Someone's high-pitched voices interrupts your divagations, causing you to turn all your attention towards the wall, where a hole suddenly opened. Oh, sliding doors. Convenient.
And through that hole, a young person comes in, shouting out greetings. Uh, who the hell is he?
"Wake up and smell the eggs! Don't waste time and catch the day~!"
He sings out. Dark orange suspenders, white shirt, peculiar handcuff-style things on his wrists... Kids these days... He doesn't look older than 10 or so. But what's the strangest, is his head. Where a crop of unearthly orange hair rests, topped with a pair of...
"... horns?"
Those have to be artificial, there's no way they'd be real... But the way they stay attached even though he's dancing around surely makes them look real...
"Hello~!"
He shouts practically straight into your face, stopping inches away.

[ ] "..."
[ ] Those horns can't be authentic, right?
[ ] "... I demand answers."
[ ] "... go away."
[ ] Run.
[ ] "... who the HELL are you?"
>> No. 17365
{X} "..."
>> No. 17366
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17367
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17368
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17369
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17370
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17371
>>17370
>>17369
>>17368
>>17367
>>17366
>>17365


...

[ ] "..."
[ ] "..."
>> No. 17372
>>17371
( `_´) < ・・・
>> No. 17373
Should i votespam 8 times again to make a random choice win?
>> No. 17376
[ ] Those horns can't be authentic, right?

Lick them to see if they are real.
>> No. 17378
>>17356
Why did you delete TS/zero YAF.
Give me the reason why you did that, and stop fagging around and get serious for once.
>> No. 17383
[x] "..."

apropos
>> No. 17386
[x] "..."
>> No. 17387
[x] "..."
>> No. 17388
[x] "..."
>> No. 17389
[x] "..."
>> No. 17390
[x] "..."
>> No. 17391
[x] "..."
>> No. 17392
[x] "..."
>> No. 17393
[x] "..."
>> No. 17394
Now write.
>> No. 17395
[x] Those horns can't be authentic, right?

I am intrigued by the fact that this vote wasn't in quotation marks. I fully expect Fukuzai to grab Suika by the horns and start pulling.
>> No. 17398
>>17378
>Why did you delete TS/zero YAF.

It was shit Anon. And the narration mp3s I wanted to attach to it were even more shit. Enjoy your Fukuzai and stop votespamming.
>> No. 17399
>>17398
You better be writting. ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 17400
>>17398
>narration mp3s

hahaha wow

I hope were high when you thought this was a good idea.
>> No. 17401
>>17400

I was. Drunk, not high, but does it matter now?
>> No. 17404
>>17398

Ok YAF, that's it. Go take another break and rest your abused head, let the fields grow again. You can't harvest the plotton if they haven't grown enough yet.
>> No. 17412
Updates where?
>> No. 17418
>>17376
>Lick them

The idea of Fuku beinf a shotacon is both frightening and deliciously awesome.

[X] These horns can't be real, right?
>> No. 17420
Updates?
>> No. 17421
>>17412

I'm not at my place, and even though I have access to interwebs, fuck me, this weekend is Devil May Cry 4 weekend! SLAM DUNK!
>> No. 17423
>>17421

More time for me to train my (inexistant) SA skills.
>> No. 17424
>>17423

And I'm still shit against Blitzes with Nero ;_;
>> No. 17427
>>17421
I see, trying to get as much Type Moon and DMC Faggotry into your head as possible so that you can write TS again.
>> No. 17430
[X] "..."

Now, you've never seen this... person before, yet he acts like if he knew you already. Is there something you missed, or is he just naturally friendly towards people? Man, those kinds are always so annoying... But...
There is something about him that makes you unable to feel any despise towards his smiling face. Maybe it's the way he emanates that overwhelming joy, or that cute smile, of maybe those horns, that look seriously authentic...
...
Wait a moment, did you just think 'cute'?
Ugh, there really is something in this little bastard, but why the hell were you thinking about him so kindly? Weak, Fukuzai, you are weak!
"..."
That was clearly a slip of mental tongue. Yeah, it had to be. There's no way someone like this would get past your thick walls of aversion!
"Hello?"
Crap. Looks like you've been too absorbed in staring at his face to come up with any response, which made him feel unsure, or uncomfortable. Great, just great.
"Uh..."
You scratch your head in a gesture trained specifically to buy more time to think if a conversation was to descend into unpleasant kind. Which it did just now, both of you staring at each other, him waiting for some sort of answer, and you not being able to find any applicable. This is awkward. For the first time since a long time, a very long time, you find yourself unable to lead a proper exchange of words. No, it have happened before, but it's the first time you've felt compelled to lead it further while being unable to do so... Ugh, and why? Just because he has HORNS? This is ridiculous.
"You alive?"
Apparently worried at this stalemate you now endured, he tries to pick up the talk again, this time by asking a childish, rhetorical question. You're not helping, for fuck's sake!
"... I... guess." you say with resignation.
Oh well. It's not like he'd care one way or the other, right? Besides, it's just silly, to continue like this. Get yourself together! Gather the wits! Where are your wits now, Fukuzai!
"You woke up!" he says again. And again, without much sense. Yeah, you'd have to be awake to respond, right? "I thought you're sleepwalking! Made me scared for a second! Ahahahaha! Hello!"
Uh, why does he have to emphasize every word with such fervor? And what was that - apparently - self-pitying laugh at the end? You're not supposed to laugh at your own fears... And such unreasonable worry.
Altough those horns upset you a little, you decide to answer with a greeting worth of his joyful aura.
"... good morning." Well, it didn't sound that cheerful, now did it? No matter. What should count now is to find out what the hell is going on. Before he goes on spouting more hippy-happy crap, you kick in with a question. "Where am I?"
"Hakurei Shrine!" he yells out with equal joie de vivre, as if your question was a perfectly natural one, not disturbing any morning-greetings order.
Which it was, taken your position. Only that his answer doesn't tell you anyting, except the religious nature of this place. Oh well. Looks like as much as you hate to admit it, you're going to need either those two, or that Reymont guy (if he's here and alive) to tell you the details.
"Uh, so..." you try again, confronting his eversmiling expression "I guess you're here to rely me... a message?"
He raises one finger, the gleaming grin disappearing from his face for a split second. It seems you've reminded him of his real purpose here... What a forgetful thing, this boy.
"That's right! Mesage!" he shouts out. Uh, couldn't he be a little bit quieter? "If she's awake, tell her to meet us! That's what they said! And Rin's worried too! You should get up as fast as possible!"
As if knowing that his work here is finished, he gives himself a thumbs-up, and retreats in dancy steps back to the door.
When he's about to close them though, he turns to you once more.
"One more thing! You're naked!"

Before their meaning could reach your hazy mind, he quickly shuts the door and, judging from the sounds, escapes to location unknown in speed worth of a speeding car.
Wait, what did he just say?
"..."
Looking down reveals the horrible truth of his words. Indeed, you are, totally, naked, and probably given that boy a nice view of your breasts, thanks to you sitting up. Why are you nude? You don't know. One thing's for sure, whoever did this, he won't live long enough to gloat at his deeds.
With the levels of anger constantly raising, you discover a pile of red garments laying at the bedside (which is not really a bed, only a matress laid on the floor - not that it's anything bad), seemingly for you to take. For what other reason would they be there?
The only thing that disturbs the apparent convenience of situation is the bad feeling you have when looking at those red clothings... Your backpack, on the other hand, is nowhere to be seen.

[ ] Wrap a sheet around your body, there's no way you'd wear someone else's clothes.
[ ] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
[ ] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!

==

>>17427
DMC - yes, TM - no. I haven't played anything by TM since the days when I was reading Tsukihime, and my occasional sessions of MBAC. Fate is of no interest to me.
>> No. 17431
[ ] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
>> No. 17433
[X] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
>> No. 17434
{X} Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
>> No. 17436
[x] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
[x] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!
>> No. 17437
[x] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
[x] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!
>> No. 17438
[x] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
[x] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!

...the revelation that the genderswap extends into Gensokyo intrigues me. I have the sudden, morbid urge to go to Kourindou.
>> No. 17439
[ ] Wear nothing, there's no way you'd wear someone else's clothes.

Naked Fuku

>>17430

YAF, wtf is wrong with you? I thought you disapproved of votespam.
>> No. 17440
[X] Wrap a sheet around your body, there's no way you'd wear someone else's clothes.
[X] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!

Let's give Male Suika another nice view.
>> No. 17441
[ ] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
[ ] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!

>>17430

Kara no Kyoukai.
>> No. 17442
>>17439
>YAF, wtf is wrong with you? I thought you disapproved of votespam.

I just write whatever has the most votes. If the spammed (or not spammed option that won) option is nonsensical though, I disregard it. That is all.

>>17441
>Kara no Kyoukai.

That I read a year ago or so, and the movies, well, they are not THAT full of TMfaggotry.
>> No. 17443
>>17442
>That I read a year ago or so, and the movies, well, they are not THAT full of TMfaggotry.

I agree, they are the best thing of 2008.
>> No. 17444
[X] Wrap a sheet around your body, there's no way you'd wear someone else's clothes.
[X] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!
>> No. 17445
>>17442

You lost my respect for you.

And yes, I respected you.
>> No. 17446
>>17445

If I didn't know you're lying, I'd probably be saddened. But now I can only snort and call you a liar.
>> No. 17449
[x] Wear the clothes. Better to endure the pain of wearing them than to walk around naked.
[x] Look for your backpack. It has to be there somewhere!

Well, whoever stripped you off your clothes and possessions had enough decency to at least leave you a substitute set. Well, not that you miss those military clothes a slightest bit, but being naked is no good either. Besides, what the hell, why would anyone strip you? That idiot is out of the suspicion, due to you having given him a good enough scar to make him scared of your body, but then again, who else...?
"... what the hell am I thinking about."
Yeah, it doesn't matter now. Whoever it is, he's in for some serious beating, no matter his identity. If he gives a good reason, well, you'll consider making the punishment lighter. A little. Now then, even though you're getting bad vibes from those clothes, it's always better than running around in nude. Despite that, you still pick them up and examine their style and size.
"... what in the hell."
They appear to be what you'd call a twisted kind of eastern religious clothing, one you remember seeing somewhere on TV before, though this one is... Ugh, just ridiculous. Red, wide skirt, rimmed with creases, and to your suprise, long enough to cover your legs. Someone really thought this through.
Next piece is a red, sleeveless vest, with a ribbon on it's collar. The sleeves are detached, and probably meant to be strung together with the vest using stripes of red fabric they have braided into them. Final addition to the outfit is a pair of white socks, with a visible gap between the biggest toe and the others.
"..."
Okay, whyever someone chose such an outfit for you, you've already decided to wear it, no matter how weird it is. Besides, it could be a custom here, to wear such things. That's why, ignoring the reluctance, you put it on with only just a little remorse. What a fucking joke.

It's tight in some places, but otherwise perfectly fitting. And, suprisingly, very easy to move around in, even with those sleeve things attached. Perhaps religious garments are not all that uncomfortable as they look...
"..."
Okay, one task done, two to go. Your things come first, but no matter how hard you look around the room you're in, they are not here. Perhaps those two, or the little guy took them, or it was crushed in the car-diving. If that's the case...
Your stomach suddenly jumps up all the way to your throat at the sudden realization of your position. Where is this place? What about your work? Hell, even if they didn't pay you once, for whatever reason, you still ought to answer their calls if... But there isn't even a way of checking that! Where the hell is this place anyway! You don't remember seeing any olde shrines in the city you were staying in throughout last few days... Of course, it could be the case that there is one, hidden from view and city's turmoil, but why would it suddenly appear below if you were driving with those crazed monkeys along that forest path! Something's off here, and the only ones capable of answering your questions were those who you'd rather not talk with again. Especially after this whole ordeal... And who the hell is 'Rin'? First some Reymont, then that kiddo, and now that Rin person. It looks like this place is full of people you don't know, as opposed to Renji and Marry. Is this some sort of friendly gathering? A party?
Whatever, there are questions those two need to answer, and for their sake, you hope to find them in a forthcoming mood.

And here they are, after a venture through an equally exotic corridors, full of doors leading to similiar rooms, you finally find them in one, from distance reeking of some sort of food, of a rather... unpleasant smell. While you've been hearing Renji's excited voice long before you reached the opened door, there appear to be other people listening to his irrelevant bullshit, sitting at a ridiculously low table, with their backs turned at you. One of them you take for Marry, as he's wearing clothing of white colour scheme, and similarly has long, blonde hair. The other one, though...
He's not wearing any shirt, having his shoulders covered by his black hair that he has tied with a red band... How girly. Though the most unsettling feature of his garment are the same red skirt-like-things you are wearing. Glancing down, you discover that they even have the same colour... Great.
Renji stops mid-way through his sentence noticing your entry. Silence ensues as you stand there with your arms crossed, scowling at his stupidly suprised face.
"... why did he stop?" the unknown guy asks after a moment.
As in answer, the person you took for Marry (and were right about that, as it turns out) turns to you with a neutral expression.
"It appears we have a visitor."

[ ] Sit at the table without a word.
[ ] "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"
[ ] Stand there, say nothing.
[ ] "I take it," say to the unknown person "You are Rin?"
[ ] "... I'm outta here.", then run.


==

WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR
COME CLOSER

also, fixed a mistake, sorry for deleting post
>> No. 17450
[x] "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"
>> No. 17451
[x] "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"

Punishing games.
>> No. 17452
[x] "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"
[x] "I take it," say to the unknown person "You are Rin?"
>> No. 17453
File 121909573571.jpg - (218.10KB , 660x2045 , mikomikofukuzai.jpg ) [iqdb]
17453
{X} "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"
>> No. 17454
>>17446
Another Anon that has lost respect of you.
But as longa s you write i am happy, so keep writing Nigger, write until you drop dead and repay your debts to us.
>> No. 17455
[x] "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"
>> No. 17456
>>17454

Well, what can I say? You know, sometimes votespam is useful for me, a person who has to wait several hours for enough (5) votes. As opposed to some other writers, who make my inner Parsee burn with red-hot jealousy because of their ratio of time and votes... Given the choice, whether to take a votespam into consideration, or to wait longer, letting the inspiration rust, against one's urge to write, what was a writefag to do?
At least I know when to ignore a retarded write-in, despite it having won.
>> No. 17457
>>17456
If you want i can votespam every choice so that you won't notice it.
If it makes you feel better and you write more, i am happy to help you out.

The rate at which you write new parts is a joke, when you began you wrote like a madman, now it just plain sucks.
>> No. 17458
>>17457

Fault of lack of votes. Of course, writing walls takes time, but I would start almost right away after finishing the previous one if you guys would vote faster... It's not like I have anything better to do anyways. But now, if I have to wait so long for enough votes, it only tempts me more to spend the time playing vidya or doing other shit. Which always makes me stay distracted longer than I usually intend to.

About votespam, no, I'd rather you not. Seeing 49 replies after just one wall IS satisfying (and I mean it. I fucking mean it.), but if I were to choose between votespams and normal votings, however slow they may be, I'd choose the latter.
>> No. 17459
>>17458
Allright, it's just sad that i have to wait a day for another update.

But good that you are still up for the job, i thought that you used up your whole writing energy already and are just an empty shell now.
>> No. 17460
[ ] Sit at the table without a word.
[X] "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"

This is good.
>> No. 17461
>>17459

Well, I lost all of today's daylight to DMC4 and work, and won't be able to stay for the night due to me having a beer&cards session with friends at noon tommorow, but since we've entered Gensokyo, I think I'll be able to speed things up from now on, and make good use of those remaining days of summer vacation.
Anyways, here's the update.
And, me? Burning out? Over my dead body, good friend. Over my fucking burned, raped and violated dead body.

==

[X] "... alright, straight to the point. Who stripped me?"

That means the topless guy is probably the host here. Or something like that, whatever he wants to be called. The important thing now is to settle the things before it devolves into another pointless conversation about asses and kicking. And your unusual getup. Is that why Renji froze on spot, not even breathing, staring at your annoyed figure? Has to be.
Before you're able to begin though, the last of them turns his face to you, probably intending to check who disturbed his peace (peace? With those two? Inconceivable.) and probably has his clothes on as well. Well, whatever it is, you have to admit that he has an almost handsome face. If he only cut that hair short, he'd look pretty decent.
"... alright." you decide to cut in before shit goes down "Straith to the point, you guys."
To emphasize the meaning of what you're about to say, you place your hands on your hips and strenghten the scowl in your stare even more. Yeah, if it was one of them, let them know you're NOT going to let it slip by unpunished. Hell, it's suprising that you actually care, but whatever, anyone can have their moment.
"Who. The HELL." you accent every syllabe, to make it go through their thick skulls "Stripped me."
And the answer is silence. The only reaction you got is Marry widening his eyes a little. A bit regrettable, that. You anticipated a more... active response. Well, nothing bad that won't turn out good. At least the most reasonable of them all, the only one who reacted opens his mouth to say something--
"Hmph."
And is immidiatelly interrupted by the half-naked guy's movement. He stands up, and to your suprise, approaches you with neutral face. Not wanting to give him satisfaction, you just stand there, unmoving.
"She was---?!" Renji's shout. Uh-oh, looks like he finally catched the meaning of your question. Way to go, caveman, a few less seconds, and you'd pass as a primate! "She was naked?! Oh. My. GOD!"
Obviously exxagerating, he grabs his head and slams it into the table, making it creak dangerously. And again. Cool, a few more blows and one of them will break. For convenience, let it be your head, okay, Renji? You barely notice that Marry is whispering something with troubled face.
"Wasn't us!" he appears to say "Really!"
Well, then who! And what in the hell is that smell?!
The guy (could he be Rin? Or that dead Reymont guy? Is he a zombie?) makes nothing of your cold stare and just circles around you two times, as if examining a statue in a museum. Nothing to see here, freaking nudist! Move along! Why the hell are you making a third runabout!
"Hmm." he says again, stopping in front of you "Hmmm..."
Then, unexpectedly, he...

Grabs your cheeks.

And tries to rip your face apart. Or take a look at your teeth. Or whatever, you don't fucking care!
The air got densier behind him, where those two idiots continue to gape at this spectacle of ridiculousness. Seriusly, whatever this guy is doing, is a fucking facesore. It hurts, but you don't give him any satisfaction. None shall see this Fukuzai break under any kind of harassment!
He soon gets bored with playing with your face, and simply returns to his seat after muttering a silent:
"It doesn't suit you. This uniform."
Alright. Doesn't suit. Well, too bad, fetishist. Wait a moment. Does that mean he was the one who stripped you? And gave you these clothes to wear? Now you've really crossed the line, checking out your creation so frivolously! Who the hell do you think you are, damn scumbag?!
"Listen up--!" you try to finally settle the matter, but are, how ironic, interrupted by someone else's entry.

Walking in through another sliding door (those things are EVERYWHERE! Everywhere, I tell you!), is a... It's a girl, right? It has to be one. Her... His? Her? It's face is too feminine, but clothes suggest something drastically diffirent. The mass of black and dark-blue fabric effectively hides all of feminine features it could be hiding underneath. It's short, white hair also makes it look more like...
And those glasses...
"I'm almost finished--" it speaks! And with a high-pitched voice as well. It's almost unpleasant for the ear, but you can now say for sure, that this thing is, indeed, a woman. She cuts short her line, seeing you standing there with angry perplexity painted on your face. "You're up! Finally! I was right to prepare one more serving for the supper!" she clasps her hands together happily in a gesture so cute it doesn't suit her "I'm Rin."
She gives you a hand, which she probably expects you to shake.

Choose two or more:
[ ] "... Fukuzai."
[ ] "..."
[ ] Ignore her greeting, go straight to the room behind her.
[ ] Shake her hand.
[ ] Ignore her greeting, go straight to the room behind her. Make sure to kick the topless guy and Renji on the way there.
[ ] Tell her your name is... (write-in option)
[ ] "Were you the one who stripped me?"
[ ] "... where's that little guy?"
>> No. 17462
[x] "..."
[x] Ignore her greeting, go straight to the room behind her. Make sure to kick the topless guy and Renji on the way there.
>> No. 17463
>>17461
It's finally getting interesting now that we are in Gensokyo.
Can we have Renji Route, i want to see him getting abused by Fuku every day.
Too bad that you won't write a H Scene....
>> No. 17464
>>17461

THE HORROR. THE HORROR.
>> No. 17465
[ ] "... Fukuzai."
>> No. 17466
File 121910421371.jpg - (506.72KB , 849x2118 , CoMN.jpg ) [iqdb]
17466
>>17463

Too bad there are no routes here... Okay, I might change my mind later on, but as for now, there are only two 'main quests', and depending on what direction you take at the next giant branching we'll be having at the end of Gensokyo Day 1, you're going to be given one of them. Which reminds me I still have to make a flowchart for Chapter 2...
Attached pic is a slightly outdated, uncensored flowchart of Chapter 1.

As for the H-scene, I didn't say I won't write one, I just remarked that I'd need more... research in female sensations to make it look authentic... That would require me to interview some of the girls I know who wouldn't punch me for asking such question, and who are not virgins... This could get ugly, but I stake my beard that if I get to make such investigation, I'm going to write a H-scene with Fuku as the main focus.
>> No. 17467
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Shake her hand.
[x] "Were you the one who stripped me?"
>> No. 17468
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her, make sure to kick Renji on the way there.
[x] Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.
>> No. 17469
>>17466

Just put a dildo up your ass and write about it.
>> No. 17470
>>17453

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck, how could no one even comment on this master piece? Another wonderful drawing by GD.

Now, if only the naked choice had won...I mean, the sheet choice.
>> No. 17471
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her, make sure to kick Renji on the way there.
[x] Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.

Rinnosuke flusteran gaems. This was my only path.
>> No. 17472
>>17469
>Just put a dildo up your ass and write about it.

You ALMOST made me do it. But then I realized I could spend that time fapping to Akyu H so I did that instead.

>>17470
>Now, if only the naked choice had won...I mean, the sheet choice.

Hmm... Why didn't I think of that before? I'm not sure if you'd like to see it though...

But yeah, that drawing is fucking GREAT, and anyone who says otherwise should get all the hair on his body painfully pulled out.
>> No. 17473
[ ] Tell her your name is Nanaya.
lol jk.

[ ] "... Fukuzai."
[ ] Shake her hand.
[ ] "Were you the one who stripped me?"
[ ] "... where's that little guy?
[ ] Make sure to kick the topless guy.

This. All of this.
>> No. 17474
>>17472

IT SUCKS.
>> No. 17475
>>17474

Fukuzai has a penis?

This changes everything.
>> No. 17476
>>17474

.... the irony of this post made me chuckle. Good job.
>> No. 17477
>>17472

Heh, I guess I will have to try a bit harder.
>>17474

gb2bed Fuku.

>>17475

DO not want. But if I had to bet on something, it probably would be the hairy legs and scars. Lots of them.

and to vote
[ ] "... Fukuzai."
[ ] Shake her hand.
[ ] "Were you the one who stripped me?"
[ ] "... where's that little guy?
[ ] Make sure to kick the topless guy.

So much I want to do, yet so few time.
>> No. 17478
Tied votes? Unforgivable!

Flipping coin...


[ ] "... Fukuzai."
[ ] Shake her hand.
[ ] "Were you the one who stripped me?"
[ ] "... where's that little guy?
[ ] Make sure to kick the topless guy.

Tails, huh? Bah, whatever.
>> No. 17480
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her, make sure to kick the topless guy and Renji on the way there.
[x] Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.

Nice, but they both deserve kicking.
>> No. 17481
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her, make sure to kick the topless guy and Renji on the way there.
[x] Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.
>> No. 17482
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[X] Shake her hand.
[x] "Were you the one who stripped me?"
[X] "... where's that little guy?
[x] Make sure to kick the topless guy.
Tails for me too.

>>17453
*fapfapfap*
>> No. 17483
>>17461

>won't be able to stay for the night due to me having a beer&cards session with friends at noon tommorow.

Righttttttt.
>> No. 17486
>>17472
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 17487
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her.
[x] Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.

Let's not tsundere ourselves into a corner here, guys.
>> No. 17491
[x] "...Cyberdyne Systems Model 101."
[x] "I need your clothes, boots, and your motorcycle." Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her.
[x] "I'll be back." Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.
[x] "Where is Sarah Connor?"
>> No. 17494
>>17487

No, no, no.

Tsundere implies that Fuku's malice serves as a mask to hide some sort of closeted affection. If I have any say in it, Fuku is merely a disgruntled and spiteful Straight Man that hates their guts would probably kill each and every one of them in their sleep if it weren't for the fact that it would reward her with being hit by a car and dying of Super AIDs. That said,

[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her. Make sure to kick the topless guy and Renji on the way there.
[x] Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.

Stripping Fuku in her sleep? Forcing her to wear some godawful miko clothes? Taunting her about it when she does? I'm done playing their games.
>> No. 17495
>>17491
I laughed.
>> No. 17497
[x] "... Fukuzai."
[x] Grab her hand, go straight to the room behind her. Make sure to kick the topless guy and Renji on the way there.
[x] Close the door. Swap clothes, forcefully if necessary.

And a shake is not what she'll be receiving. For you foresaw a chance in her timid behaviour, a chance of getting rid of those religious garments at someone else's cost. But to outright step up and do the deed would be simply... rude, now wouldn't it? Proper introductions should preceed a violation, no matter who it is you violate.
"... Fukuzai."
And just saying your name should suffice for that girl. About which she seems to think alike, retracting her hand with only a little bit of hesitation, and giving you what probably was in assumption a warm smile, but to you it appears only as a mere nuisance.
"Great!" she says, with sickening enthusiasm. Eww. "I'm sure we'll-- uweh?"
She stops mid-way through her sentence with a peculiar moan-like sound, as you grab her wrist and forcefully pull her back to the room she emerged from, to everyone's suprise, judging from their mute confusion. But this has already been decided, no matter what they do, you're going to carry this out till the end. If she struggles, well, persuasion would only be a pain, and you really need to get rid of those fancy clothes, so...

Closing the door behind, you turn to the girl, who - equally confused as the guys back there - stares at you in what you take for a mixture of astonishment and fear. What a weak person.
"Take it off." you cut straight to the chase.
As expected, she seems to get even more confused as she takes a step back, clasping her hands together, which makes you smack your tongue. So fidgety. She wouldn't survive a single day on the streets. It pisses you off.
"W-what?" the wimp girl asks in weak voice.
"Want me to repeat myself? Your clothes." you point at her with one finger "Take them off."
"Eh?!" Oh goddamnit, not this shit! Not those puppy, teary eyes! It won't work, girl, so cooperate already! "What are you--?"
"No banter. You know what I said. Now GET ON WITH IT."


Not three minutes later, it's over. You try moving about in the new outfit, while it's previous owner sobs silently on the floor, grieving over her new look. Yeah, cry more, girl, maybe you'll at least learn not to be so soft.
Mm, as strange as it is to wear someone else's USED clothes, you have to admit, despite being a bit heavy, they're quite uncomfortable. With multiple layers of fabric, it's really warm inside of them, yet at the same time, they're flexible enough not to make moving too hard. Looks like those clothes were crafter for a purpose drastically diffirent than housekeeping for some religious freak. So unfitting. You're beggining to feel proud that you stole them from such an incompetent person. It serves her right, for wasting a good outfit while other people are forced to run around in frilly vests.
"... good."
Relaxing your shoulders, you actually take a second to look around the room you're in now, and discover it to be some sort of archaic kitchen-dining room combination. There's an old-looking stove with a fireplace beneath, where flames are hissing happily under a big pot. It seems that it is the source of the weird smell that keeps haunting our nostrills. Upon closer inspection, it turns out the be full of browney substance, with whitish little pieces swimming around in their thick, liquid environment. Sauce with rice? Well, it's food alright, so why not...
"... oh." Turning around to the table, the same kind you've seen back there, behind the still closed door, you see that it has already been set with plates and cutlery, for six - no - seven people. "... damn."

With a resignated sigh, you take up all of them and place a portion of the hot substance on each and every single one. It makes you feel disgusted with yourself, to serve those people, but hell, that girl won't be of any help now, so you might as well grit your teeth and do it.
"... done." you mutter to yourself after it's finished and everything is set "You can come in now!"
As if it was a trigger, loud rustling ensues on the other side of that thin, wooden wall, and not even a few seconds after, the sliding door opens with a loud - too loud if they'd ask you - thump. What are they so worried about, those three? Oh, the little guy is here too, it seems. All of them glance at crying Rin first, then at you, but only one moves inside, though he made sure to give you a cold glance first before helping the girl up with those naked arms of his. Yeah, savour the moment, she's weak now, and you're free to do whatever you wish. Be grateful.
He leaves the room without a word, supporting the crying wimp, and you are finally free to sit at the table and give Marry, Renji and the little guy a scowling stare.
"... what are you standing there for?"
They look at each other for a fleeting moment before following your suit.


It turns out that despite the bad smell, the taste of this thing is actually pretty good. Not the best thing you've eaten, but then again, you're not in a position to be choosy. The two idiots and the kiddo just eat in silence, apparently too scared, or stupid, to ask what happened here. Well, you don't complain. That's what they should do - be silent and let you do as you please. That way their presence would be a lot less annoying, or maybe even tolerable, though still only barely.
Of course you are not given a chance to finish the meal, as the door opens yet again, revealing the person who departed from here not long ago. Ah, if he could give you a minute or two more...
"You're cruel." he says, crossing arms on his chest, still standing at the doorstep "What did she do to you?" You answer him with malicious silence, and by taking another spoon of the browney mass into your mouth. Ah, rice and sauce... "It's not okay to force people to do such things, you know."
Oho. Looks like he won't give up so easily.
"Says who." you answer while putting down your eating utensils "Weren't you the one who pretty much forced me to wear those weirdass clothes?"
His gaze gets sharper. Uh-oh.
"Just so you know, it's called a 'miko outfit'. And no, it wasn't me."

[ ] "..."
[ ] "I see.", then return to eating.
[ ] "Ooookay. Then who, if I can ask?"
[ ] Ignore him. Turn to the kiddo. "Hey, I don't think we've been introduced. What's your name?"
[ ] "Serves her right for being so weak. You took advantage of her while you were alone, right? You should thank me."
[ ] "It wasn't you." stand up "Cool. Now excuse me, I have some urgent walking to do."
[ ] "Thanks for the food.", stand up. Leave.

==

Gee, I sure do wonder how many more times will Fuku change her clothes...
>> No. 17499
[x] "Serves her right for being so weak. You took advantage of her while you were alone, right? You should thank me."

Man Reimu needs to beat some sense into Fuku.
I start to not like her.
>> No. 17500
[x] "I see.", then return to eating.

Stockin' up on nutrients.
>> No. 17502
[x] "... Fukuzai." Shake her hand.
[x] "Were you the one who stripped me?" clamp down firmly on her hand, freezing it in place if she says yes. Then forcefully change clothes with her, etc.
[x] Make sure to kick the topless guy and Renji. [x] "... where's that little guy?"
>> No. 17503
[x] "Serves her right for being so weak. You took advantage of her while you were alone, right? You should thank me."

Nothing like accusing a holy man of rape.
>> No. 17504
{X} "I see.", then return to eating.
>> No. 17505
>>17497
>despite being a bit heavy, they're quite uncomfortable

Should be comfortable, etc, fuck me, writing when I should be sleeping.
>> No. 17507
[x] "I see.", then return to eating.
>> No. 17508
[ ] "I see.", then return to eating.
>> No. 17509
[x] "Then who the fuck was it?"
[x] "Was it that whiny girl? Because if not, I should have crammed someone else's stupid ass into those fugly clothes I was given."
[x] "Is there anything here as good as this?" gesture to your newly stolen clothes. "Because if you've got anything as good or better, she can have her damn things back."
>> No. 17512
>[x] "I see.", then return to eating.

Boring response is boring.

[x] "Serves her right for being so weak. You took advantage of her while you were alone, right? You should thank me."

Damn, son. You cold.
>> No. 17513
[x] "Then who the fuck was it?"
[x] "Was it that whiny girl? Because if not, I should have crammed someone else's stupid ass into those fugly clothes I was given."
[x] "Is there anything here as good as this?" gesture to your newly stolen clothes. "Because if you've got anything as good or better, she can have her damn things back."

I like this.
>> No. 17516
[X] "Then who the fuck was it?"
[X] "Was it that whiny girl? Because if not, I should have crammed someone else's stupid ass into those fugly clothes I was given."
[X] "Is there anything here as good as this?" gesture to your newly stolen clothes. "Because if you've got anything as good or better, she can have her damn things back."
>> No. 17517
[x] "Then who the fuck was it?"
[x] "Was it that whiny girl? Because if not, I should have crammed someone else's stupid ass into those fugly clothes I was given."
[x] "Is there anything here as good as this?" gesture to your newly stolen clothes. "Because if you've got anything as good or better, she can have her damn things back."
>> No. 17523
[x] "Then who the fuck was it?"
[x] "Was it that whiny girl? Because if not, I should have crammed someone else's stupid ass into those fugly clothes I was given."
[x] "Is there anything here as good as this?" gesture to your newly stolen clothes. "Because if you've got anything as good or better, she can have her damn things back."
>> No. 17526
Vanilla write-in is vanilla.

[x] "Serves her right for being so weak. You took advantage of her while you were alone, right? You should thank me."

Be mean, not bitchy.
>> No. 17528
[x] "I see.", then return to eating.
>> No. 17531
[x] "Then who the fuck was it?"
[x] "Was it that whiny girl? Because if not, I should have crammed someone else's stupid ass into those fugly clothes I was given."
[x] "Is there anything here as good as this?" gesture to your newly stolen clothes. "Because if you've got anything as good or better, she can have her damn things back."

Miko shmiko, it could as well be called 'kissmynakedass' and you wouldn't care any less. And this guy is just overreacting. Yeah, you pretty much stole her clothes, but wasn't it the same thing that happened to your stuff? Where the hell is it anyway? And it still remains a mystery who the fuck did it in the first place. Should you care? Probably not, but damn, ou haven't felt so pissed off since ages! Whoever did this, just giving you these ridiculous shmiko clothes was taking the joke too far!
You stand up and stare the seemingly irritated guy straight in the eyes.
"Alright. Wasn't you. Then who the fuck was it?"
Even though you're pretty enraged inside, your voice remains calm as ever. And as cold as possible. No satisfaction, fetishist monk. If you're looking to argue and fight, this is not a person you should be picking on.
"I warn you." he remarks silently "Watch your words."
Yeah, right, watch your words. Or what?
"Was it that whiny girl?" you give no regards to his warning and continue speaking "Because if not, I should have crammed someone else's stupid ass into those fugly clothes I was given." His only reaction was his eyebrow slightly twitching. Slightly, but enough for you to notice and smile in your thoughts. Losing your temper? Then just lose it right away! This girl has no time for playing around! "Is there anything here," you make a wide swing with both your arms "as good as this?" then point them at your current getup. "Because if you've got anything as good or--"
"ENOUGH!" Sudden shout makes even you suprised. Not enough for it to show, though. Whatever he wanted to accomplish by yelling so loud, you'd not going to-- "Enough!" Or not. Looks like he already received what he wanted - your silence. "Shut up! Shut your mouth!" to emphasize his words, he keeps flailing his arms around. It looks more grotesque than threatening, but that's probably because he pretty much lost it. "I offer you goddamn hospitality! I give you clothes that you are not worthy of wearing! I give you food and roof above your ugly head! And what?! You desacrate the clothes! You violate my friend! You insult me and my possessions! Who the hell do you think you are, huh?!"
Oops. He's REALLY lost it now. Wailing in anger, he seems to be infuriated enough to...

Shit! He jumps at you with his arm raised high, fist clenched, apparently intending to hit you. Dodging it would be easy, but... Is there even a point? No, maybe if you let him, then... But then again, if you escape...
He gets closer with every milisecond, and before you are able to make a decision, it's already too late.
You close your eyes, awaiting the impact.
"Who the hell do you a--?!"

Which never comes. You remain where you are, your eyes still closed.
"... what are you doing." threatening question.
"Sorry. Uh." and a quite muffled response from whom you'd never expect to hear now. Renji. "But I can't... ugh, let you."
A moment of silence.
"Then, are you willing to take responsibility?"
"Gladly. Now, would you kindly let me go? I have some... talking to do."
"... very well."
You dare not to open your eyes until there's someone holding onto your wrist. And pulling you somewhere, gently yet forefully.
"Let's go."

You can't really find any wits nor guts to oppose as Renji pulls you out of the room, and into the long corridor.

Only when the door closes, isolating the two of you from that infuriated monk, you finally gather enough strength to break free of the idiot's grasp. He responds with a weak smile as you massage your wrist with disgust painted on your face.
"... don't touch me, how many times do I have to tell you?"
And you feel no elation. No sense of victory. No satisfaction. Only a calm certainty, that by doing what you did, once again did you get yourself in deep sea of shit.
"Where are you going?" Renji asks after you hastily set down the corridor, trying to walk off the bad premonition.
"Catching some air."
"Aren't you forgetting something?"
What in the hell. You turn around, prepared to throw another insult, but find yourself astonished at the fact that he's waving around a backpack. The very one that belonged to you throughout all these years. When did he...?!
"... give that to me."
"Of course."
He obediently hands the ragged container to you, not even trying to do anything malicious.

[ ] "... so it was you all along, eh? Hope you're up to clean the mess."
[ ] "..."
[ ] "... what the hell were you thinking."
[ ] Just change on this very spot.
[ ] "... is that all? If so, excuse me, I have to change."
>> No. 17533
{X} "... what the hell were you thinking."
>> No. 17534
[x] Just change on this very spot.

THE HAIR
>> No. 17535
[x] "... what the hell were you thinking."
>> No. 17536
[x] "... is that all? If so, excuse me, I have to change."
>> No. 17537
[x] "... what the hell were you thinking."
>> No. 17539
[x] "... what the hell were you thinking."

No, really.
>> No. 17541
[x] "... what the hell were you thinking."

Renji, you tread a fine line between "constant irritant", and "guy who's going to receive an uppercut in three seconds". Don't blow it now.
>> No. 17544
[x] "... what the hell were you thinking."
>> No. 17546
[ ] Just change on this very spot.

See this, Renji? Fuku don't even consider you a man.
>> No. 17550
[x] "... what the hell were you thinking."

Alright, one mystery solved. Here are your things, now while you had no idea where he kept that backpack, you don't want to know either. One down, one to go. What was this all about? Well, you can speculate, but the most sensible method of getting to know that would be to ask him yourself. Well, as out of character as that might seem, it seems he's not keen on telling you on his own. Might as well try it then.
"... what the hell were you thinking."
"Hm?" He tilts his head slightly, and carefully scans your face, which you made sure to keep as neutral as possible. Then he snorts sarcastically. "Wait, what?" and again. If you want to piss off your conversant even more, Renji, you're on the best way. "You're actually curious?"
Oh god, not his stupid assumptions again. And would you please wipe that smile off your face? First you cause trouble, stirring up people's impressions of each other, and now you simply laugh off the matter? Renji, you are a fag. A tremendous faggot who takes multiple cocks and anchors up his ass every evening.
"..."
Alright, if he doesn't want to say, then whatever, it was just out of curiosity, it doesn't matter anymore. It looks like yor relations with those two strangers are already messed up beyond repair. Then again, should you care? As far as you're concerned, you have nothing to do with them, and are only forced to stay here until those two idiots decide to go back. Which will occur... Uh, when?
Well, anyways, there is some changing to do, and if he has nothing to say, you might as well shrug off the matter and get on with it.
And so you do. You shrug with cold resignation and turn away.
"Wait." And of course, just after you decided to ignore him, he seems to come to a conclusion it would be polite to answer properly. How fucking annoying. Goddamnit. "I did it just for fun, if you have to know. I didn't suspect you are THAT big of a killjoy though." wow, he sounds almost disappointed. At what? That you didn't want to wear that weirdass shmiko outfit? What sort of joke is this? "And before you ask," he interrupts your train of angry thoughts "The one who stripped you was Rin. She was asked to tend to your wounds if there were any. Yeah, I forgot to tell you to brace for impact. My bad. And just so you know, I wouldn't dare to strip you, unless you shaved those legs. Yeah."
You try to find a hint of irony or sarcasm in his voice, but to no avail. Looks like he doesn't even care that he sounds like a freaking idiot. Well, suits him.
"... is that all?"
"Pretty much."
"Well then."
Without any further, unnecessary words, you turn away and set off to find a peaceful place to get changed.
"Fukuzai." as if remembering something, he shouts after you "I'll sort this out, just stay concealed until tommorow, okay? I know you're good at it. We're staying for the night, so..."
And the rest you didn't hear.


In the end, you found yourself back in the military uniform, and sitting idly on some sort of terrace at the shrine's back. It turned out that despite you having just woken up, it was already very late, and it soon got dark.
"..."
Looking around and trying to recognize the surroundings (you couldn't go really far, right?) yielded no results. You are totally unfamiliar with this place. Even the trees looked a bit diffirent from what you used to see every day. Another mystery added to the list of unanswered questions.
"... what an ordeal."
You really have no idea what happened, but thanks to that earlier hassle, you're already feeling kind of... tired. Or is because of another reason? Maybe the forced sleep you had up till two hours or so ago didn't really let your body rest...
Whatever it is, it seems that the land of sleeping is calling you already towards it's warm embrace.

[ ] Sleep outside
[ ] Sleep inside
>> No. 17551
[ ] Sleep outside
>> No. 17552
[ ] Sleep outside

Not too sure about this. By the flowchart, if we stay out (specially at night) or try to run away, Fuku will simply die of AIDS. However, I don't want to stay because of Reymont now, with all of that 'abusing hospitality' thing. That and trap Wriggle.
>> No. 17553
[X] Sleep outside.

Hoping in vain for this to trigger some kind of scene with male trap Wriggle.
>> No. 17554
>>17552

Hmm, good points. But trap wriggle is worth the risks.

[X]Sleep outside.

YAF, what do you have most free time to write again?
>> No. 17555
>>17554
>YAF, what do you have most free time to write again?

Rephrase that, if you could. I am unable to understand in my current state.
>> No. 17556
[X]Sleep outside.

Bandwagon, etc.
>> No. 17557
>>17555

What time of the day can you write like the fist of the north star?

Given if you have enough votes, that is.
>> No. 17559
>>17557

In summer vacation, which is nearing it's end, I'm usually active from 10/1PM to 3/4AM of GMT+2. In scholar year, usually from 4PM to whatever time I decide would be good to go to sleep at.
>> No. 17560
[X]Sleep outsid

Let's get this shit moving.
>> No. 17561
>>17559

Shit, 4PM(GMT+2) I'm still not home.

Btw, since all votes are the same for Outside, don't you think it's fair to write it now? Everyone seems to like it, new votes will probably for it.
>> No. 17562
[X]Sleep outside.
>> No. 17563
>>17561

Yeah, I was writing down a Yuuka scene I thought up. Writing CoMN right now
>> No. 17564
>>17563
Hooray!
2 more updates, it's onlys 01:21.
>> No. 17566
[X] Sleep outside

Oh well. At least the opportunity of sleeping outside, where you belong (as you decided yourself) makes you cheer up a little. With modest enthusiasm, you take a look under the terrace, and discover, to your joy, that it is hollow underneath the wooden surface, only supported by occasional beams. The space left there is just enough for you to fit in. Perfect. Makes you wonder if it was made especially for such purpose.
No way, right?
But you'll make good use of it. The other clothes you have will serve nicely as covers, should it get too cold. Besides, it will be refreshing to spend a night outside, no matter how... perhaps dangerous it is, to do it in an unknown place like this.
You waste no time and pull out your old sweater from the backpack, then fold it into something that remotely resembles a pillow. And next, you crawl under the terrace. It's dry and comfortable here, despite it being a little bit cramped. The hard surface only makes it easier for you to relax. As the last effort you check your cellphone and discover that there are no missed calls, nor messages, and that it is out of range... Pity, but you don't have the strength to worry about it now. Oh, the cool breeze... Yeah, that's how people should sleep - with their hair gently caressed by pleasant wind...


...


When you wake up though, you don't feel any more rested than you felt before falling asleep. In fact, you feel even worse. Like if you were not sleeping, but doing... things all night long. Perhaps it's because you got too used to beds? Goddamnit. At least your mind seems to have cleared a bit. It's certainly easier to think now. Your legs though... Ugh, hurt all over. Maybe it wasn't too good to sleep outside?
Well, not that it matters now.
Lifting yourself up, you begin to feel uncomfortable. There was something off about something... Your body... Your face...

With astonishment, you discover that there's a crushed piece of paper in your mouth.

".. wghwgt?!"
With utter disgust, you spit it out and proceed to spit even more, to get the taste off your tongue. Bleh, paper. One of few things you could never convince yourself to eat. And it's some kind of weird-ass parchment, not even a normal sheet of paper you'd see everyday back at the city... As disgusted as you are, you can't help but stare at this would-be breakfast of yours and notice something strange about it.

It has something written on it.

Ignoring the obvious vacherie of straightening a half-dissolved parchment, you actually find yourself anticipating it's contents... No one normal would just leave paper in someone else's mouth without a good reason. There is a bit of hope, a very weak one, that it could turn out to be... But there's no way, right?

No way... right?


------------------

Dear Fuku.

I apologize for our earlier incompetence in terms of your payment. We have encountered some unforeseen [part unreadable due to saliva], that you'll be working for us even in this place. Your movement was a suprise to us, but we have already tracked you down and informed our field agent that has that area in his jurisdiction.

This time it's a letter. The [unreadable] shrine, in donation box.
Recipent:
Hieda Aki
Human Village
Exact addres unknown.

We hope to see you again at work.

Regards.


----------------


Your heart literally jumps all the way up to your throat when you see the first line. This... this is a miracle! How did they find you here, in this strange place? No matter, you have to get to it as quickly as possible, and get out of this hostile shrine...!

Oh right, but you have no idea where the donation box, nor Human Village is. Damn. Looks like you'll be forced to get help yet again...

Entering the shrine corridors again, you are met instantly with Renji incoherent gibberish. And soon, his distressed figure, wearing only boxers and a black t-shirt, shows itself to your eyes, running around, seemingly searching for something. What the hell is that guy up to now?
"Oh." he notices you "Hello. Uh, I don't suppose you've seen my... eh, no, you were sleeping outside, right? I knew it."
For some reason, he guesses right. Hm, the stupid ones always have luck, don't they.

[ ] "Questions. Answer."
[ ] "... what the hell are you doing now?"
[ ] "...", go look for someone else
[ ] Try the smiling greeting again, maybe it'll work this time.
[ ] "I need you. Tell me about the donation box and human village."

==

Sorry it took so long, I got distracted by other things.

>>17564
2 more. Okay. Then VOTE. BRING ME VOTES! Or you will feel the wrath of your writefag! Story read first! Options chosen! Then, you post your choice in the thread!
>> No. 17567
[ ] "Questions. Answer."

Yes, delicious updates for CMN. I have to tell you YAF, CMN is your best story, better even than TS1.
>> No. 17568
[ ] "Questions. Answer."
[ ] "... what the hell are you doing now?"
[ ] "...", go look for someone else
>> No. 17569
[x] "Questions. Answer."
>> No. 17570
>>17567
I dont't know if it's the best, but it has potential to be something great.
Fuku is getting annoying, and this needs male Yukari to mess around with her.
Give me male Ran and male Chen NOW.

[x] "Questions. Answer."
>> No. 17571
[ ] "I need you. Tell me about the donation box and human village."
>> No. 17572
>>17570
>Give me male Ran and male Chen NOW.

In due time, dear child. You WILL meet them, sooner or later.
>> No. 17573
[x] "Questions. Answer."

Interrogation time.
>> No. 17574
>>17572
Something tells me that i will not like this, but i don't care.
FUCKING AWESOME.

We all know that you are a giant Akyu fag, there will probably be much Aki in those 2 routes.
>> No. 17575
[ ] "Questions. Answer."
>> No. 17581
[x] "Questions. Answer."

You look up at his face, red from all the running he seems to have been doing since he woke up. Well, whatever he's up to, it doesn't bother you. The job awaits, and you are more than glad to oblige. Besides, if it gives you an opportunity to escape from both this crazy shrine and those two idiots, it's even better. Now then, come to think of it, the only reason that would make you return would be to go back to the city... But since your employer has his operatives here as well, why would you do that? For some reason, you really like it there. The air is clear, and judging from the little glimpse of environment you caught yesterday, it really is nice here. Makes you wonder where the hell is this place actually located.
Well, that's that, but business can't wait.
"Questions." you cut straight to the chase "Answers." And make it as simple as possible to understand, so the idiot wouldn't try to go onto another idiotic monologue or something. "Where is the donation box."
He opens his mouth for a second, then answers hestitantly.
"It's at the... front... Why?"
Good. One location pinned down. Now for the more difficult one.
"'Human Village'."
"Just go down the stairs, there is a roadsign there... Wait a moment, what are you plotting again? If you want to go sighseeing then just tell me and I'll-- Hey! Wait!"
But you make nothing of his urgings for you to stop. That makes things easier. If you don't need anyone to guide you, then it's even better. How convenient. Two birds with one stone, and you'll get the job done too.

What a wonderfully started day.


Finding the box wasn't too hard. You're not familiar with eastern religious customs, but it was pretty clear that the red chest-shaped thing at the front steps of the shrine has to be that 'donation box' the letter told you about. Saving you from the trouble of opening the heavy-looking lid, you find the envelope - this one too looking a bit oldfashioned, just like the letter - shoved into one of the oblong gaps on the top of the box. Cool. What would happen if wind was to sweep it away, you'd rather not think about it.


------

Hieda Aki
(Hieda no Aki)
Human Village
Gensokyo

------

That's what it says. No sender name, as always. No trace of who might've sent this to mister Aki. Well, it's his problem to take care of, whatever this letter contains. As for you, you couldn't care less.

One again checking if you didn't forget anything, you set off to descend along a long, wide staircase, engraved in a tight slope of the hill that the shrine tops. It's going to be a tiring stroll, but at least the cool, light wind makes it impossible for you to overheat, despite your... inappropriate clothing for such weather.

The trees continue to hum pleasantly as you descend further down, with every step getting farther, finally from that insane monk, and the idiotic duo.

It finally feels like you are free.


Not 20 minutes after, you find yourself at the base of the stairs, and looking up, admiring the distance you've just covered. Quite an admirable amount, especially since those are man-made stairs... Makes you wonder how much effort it takes to walk all the way to the top from down here.
As Renji told you so, there is a roadsign here, on the side of a crossing that forest paths make just a few meters away. Other than that, there is nothing and no one around. Just the humming trees.

[ ] Go left (Eientei, Moriya)
[ ] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)
[ ] Go right (???)
[ ] Go back (Hakurei)
[ ] Go wrong (Forest of Magic)
>> No. 17582
[x] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)
>> No. 17583
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
THE BRICKS.
THE BRICKS.

[3] "... what the hell are you doing now?"
[.] "No, wait. Never mind, I don't care."
[1] "I need you to tell me about the donation box and human village."
[4] "Oh, and give these clothes back to whats-her-face. She'll probably bitch to me to that grumpy fuck if I go near her."

Adding this last because I, personally, feel bad about the results of that stupid "LOL LETS STRIP HER! HURRRR" vote, which was as bad as TAiG's "Burn down the shrine in a fit of insanity" vote. Fuku wouldn't regret her actions, but I can see her going "Eh, don't need these anymore, then," and telling Renji to take care of that, just because she's a bitch like that.
More importantly, Renji --being the enabler and the Nice Guy that he is-- will probably try to apologize for or make excuses for Fuku's behavior to Rin, and she could use the positive PR, since she's mucked up things bad enough on her own. Now, this would be a purely unintentional side effect (assuming, first, that it will even happen this way) on Fuku's part, but one that I think should happen so that she doesn't get booted back out into the outside world.

>>17566
>you don't feel any more rested than you felt before falling asleep.
>In fact, you feel even worse.
>Like if you were not sleeping, but doing... things all night long.
>Your legs hurt all over.
...

>Maybe it wasn't too good to sleep outside?
Sounds like a broad hint, to me.

Yeah, I saw the flowchart, too, and I'm thinking that the Mystery AIDs is just as likely to get us here as it is in the city.
No more sleepin' outside, folks. We'll have to find another way to meet shota trap Wriggle.
>> No. 17584
And with this, I go to sleep. Stay tuned tommorow for the first part of Chapter 2, and a new thread. Man, I shouldn't have stayed up so late after being active for at least 16 hours... Whatever, fuck me. Remember that you don't have to get straight to business, but if you want to meet certain people, it will speed things up. But then again, you can always visit other places first.
>> No. 17585
[x] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)
>> No. 17587
[ ] Go left (Eientei, Moriya)

Moon Bunnies, male Kaguya, male Mokou, male Eirin.
Do i need to say more?
>> No. 17591
[+] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)

>>17587
But we don't care about them here, so yeah!
Unless we need Eirin to cure some disease, they're useless in CoMN.
>> No. 17594
>[ ] Go right(???)

Must...not...choose...

[X] Go wrong (Forest of Magic)

Wriggle! Or Certain Death!

>>17591

It's like you haven't read CMN at all!
>> No. 17597
[X] Go wrong (Forest of Magic)

Why not.
>> No. 17598
[x] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)

Hey guys, how about we at least wait for the trip back to get lost?
>> No. 17599
[X] Go wrong (Forest of Magic)

Wriggle?
>> No. 17600
>>17594
This man is on the right way, follow him.

[X] Go wrong (Forest of Magic)
>> No. 17601
>>17583
>that insane monk,
Reymont? Mo' like Rasputin.
>> No. 17602
But Wriggle doesn't live in the Forest of Magic, so yeah!

[x] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)

Wriggle hangs out on a road nearby the Shrine, on the way to the Human Village.
>> No. 17605
Fuggin' WHAT. What kind of freaks are we employed by?

[x] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)

Movin' along. Though it's tempting to sidetrack and recruit youkai to kill Renji, alas, genderswap Reimu would probably put a stop to that.
>> No. 17606
[ ] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)
>> No. 17608
{X} Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)
>> No. 17617
[X] Go straight ahead (Kourindou, Human Village)