[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121851532473.jpg - (186.91KB , 1280x960 , Touhou002.jpg ) [iqdb]
17037 No. 17037
[] Stay

====================

Well, might as well stay here and finish the bath. That sudden appearance of the woman ruined your mood a little, but at least your headache's gone. You sit back down into the hotspring, letting the hot water and steam to wash your tiredness away. The bath is relaxing, and you have no idea how long you've been in here, other than that it's still early morning.

You sigh as you lean on the side of the hotspring, your mind troubled. Everything just seems so messed up when you flew into that weird cloud, you can still remember freshly how you're stuck inside with almost empty fuel, how you couldn't get out no matter what you do, and how it suddenly ends when your fuel hits zero. You couldn't help but think that someone did that on purpose, dragging you to this place, for there are no reasonable explanations to describe the abnormal situation you encountered. Only thing is, you've had no idea who and why they drag you into this place.

And you're quite sure that you're no longer in the Motherland. The people living here doesn't look like your regular Russian, and the naming practices of the people of this land is vastly different from those coming from Mother Russia. Even the alcohol they have is not the Vodka you're so used to, which you discovered when Suika tells you to try out the...what is it? Sake? You can't remember, too drunk.

The only thing you have in common with the others are your language, though you're sort of suspicious if that's really the case, what with the strange things that happened in a single day.

Then your thoughts take a turn, and you think about the three people you've met so far. All of them have a weird taste in clothes, and probably you too in their eyes. That woman who pops out of nowhere in the bath, who's name you still don't know, is trouble. You can tell just from the look she carries. She also seems to be the eldest of the trio living here, and the most...developed too.

You shake your head a few times to clear up the images that your brain conjures up. Not now.

Your next trail of thought leads to the girl with the horns. You still can't figure out why Suika keeps on wearing those things, even when she's sleeping, and where the headband that holds it in place is. Still, she seems to be the cheerful girl of the lot, the youngest, and a better drinker than you are. You thought you have a strong liver, but apparently she beats you in that area and by a large margin too. You can tell that she slept before you more out of tiredness than from the alcohol.

The last person you think about is that Reimu girl, the one with the fiery temper. The colour red sure suits her personality, though the whole attire is not something you think people will approve of. Sure, it's probably very comfortable and well aired, but why sleeveless? You can see her armpits for saviour's sake! It's a wonder she's still living alone without someone stalking her. Or maybe there is, just that you haven't meet one yet. Hmm...

A distinct sound to the entrance immediately brings your attention back to the physical world, you don't even have time to reach for your towel before you heard the sound of someone's footsteps splashing into the water. Good thing the steam is too thick to see through. As discreet as you possibly can, you begin to climb out of the hotspring, taking the towel you left aside as you go. You think you did pretty well, making very little noise.

"Ah~, this is great~"

You almost slipped as you realised just who's the new person. Reimu, the temper girl.

Right there and then you knew your fate will be gloomy if you're caught by her. You try to get away as quick as you can, but a splash beneath you spelled your doom. Dammit! How did you even missed the pool of water?!

"Hmm? Suika? Is that you?"

You can hear someone getting out of the bath and making their way in your general direction, though seemingly uncertain which way to go exactly. The steam! Bless the steam! You can still make it!



[] RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
[] 'Tactical Espionage Action' your way out of here
[] Wait, pounce, RAEP!

>> No. 17038
[] 'Tactical Espionage Action' your way out of here
>> No. 17042
[ ] No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving! The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared. So I shall leave now comrade!
>> No. 17043
[ ] No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving! The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared. So I shall leave now comrade!
>> No. 17044
[ ] No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving! The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared. So I shall leave now comrade!

I don't see anyway this could go wrong.
>> No. 17045
>>17044
Well, she could flip out before he could say that he was leaving because he's seeing her naked and then she'll start beating on him but then in an attempt to escape, Russianonymous accidentally trips Reimu and they both fall, pressing their naked bodies against each other and then

Okay, I'm sold.

[x] No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving! The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared. So I shall leave now comrade!
>> No. 17046
[x] No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving! The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared. So I shall leave now comrade!
>> No. 17047
[x] No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving! The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared. So I shall leave now comrade!
>> No. 17055
>>17045
>Russianonymous
You know, he does have a name.
>Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
>> No. 17056
File 121858840438.jpg - (13.11KB , 1024x792 , f4e8a6465.jpg ) [iqdb]
17056
[X] No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving! The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared. So I shall leave now comrade!

====================

CHECKPOINT REACHED

...SAVING...

...

CHECKPOINT SAVED...

===================

No, you are a brave pilot of the Motherland, and you have a pride to protect. Running away without correcting her is not an option!

"No, Comrade! It is I! Forgive me, for I was just leaving!" You shout out with confidence, the fear of retribution suppressed as your manly spirit takes over. Reimu doesn't seem to respond to your words, though in this thick wall of white you really don't have any ideas of how she's reacting. Regardless, you continue your declaration with undaunted faith. "The Great Plan may allow sharing of property, but as I had said earlier to someone that decided to place her hands on me while I was bathing, our bodies are not to be shared."

"So I sh-"

"Get out! Get out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

You didn't even get the chance to finish your sentence when something fly pass you. Then more arrive, and when you try to catch one to get a better look, you feel a sharp pain. A cut appears on your palm, and a piece of paper with strange squiggles on it is the cause. You try dodging the rest as they increase in numbers, while running towards the door for to retreat from this dangerous attack. One might not be much, but getting sliced but thirty or more is not your thing.

Fortunately, the steam is blinding her, so her aim is off and wild, sparing you most of the time from hurting. A few did hit, and your back burns at the new wounds. Unfortunately, the same white screen also blinds you, and you have no idea where the exit is exactly, only the general direction. Still, you try to make a run for it.

That didn't go well however, and you find yourself too far to a side. Reimu also heard your footsteps, and are now changing her her direction and soon you find yourself under the barrage of papers again. You make a dash to where the exit should be, and just when you see it through the thinning screen, you tripped.

Darkness takes hold of you as your head hits the ground, and you know nothing more.

--------------------

Standing next to a futon in a room is Reimu. She has a regretful look on her face, staring down at the person lying there. On the other side of the futon is Suika, kneeling down on her knees and shaking the person with tearful eyes.

Two months have already passed since the accident, and the two always come to the same room, every single day, waiting. Occasionally the green-haired woman is also present, but not as often as the other two.

Sacchin still lies at the same place she crashed, but has already eroded away, much quicker than she should be, as if life had left her. But Reimu still keeps her around, as a reminder of her own mistake.

You didn't die, but you never wake up again either.



BAD END

...

ERROR ENCOUNTERED, PROGRAM TERMINATING...

PROGRAM TERMINATED

...

PROGRAM SELECTED, EXECUTING...

PROGRAM EXECUTED

LOADING...

LOADING COMPLETE, DATA EXTRACTED

ACE COMBAT: GENSOKYO v0.43

STATUS...

CONTINUES - 3
MISSED SCENES - 1
HINTS - Unlocked/Default - Off
EXTRAS - Unlocked
ENDINGS LIST - Locked
SCENE SELECTION - Unlocked

...

[] NEW GAME
[] LOAD FROM LAST CHECKPOINT
[] SCENE SELECTION
[] EXTRAS
[] OPTIONS
>> No. 17057
[] LOAD FROM LAST CHECKPOINT
[ ]Tactical Espionage
>> No. 17058
[] 'Tactical Espionage Action' your way out of here

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 17059
[+] 'Tactical Espionage Action' your way out of here
Sticking with the boring old cliches, I see. Oh well.
>> No. 17060
[+] 'Tactical Espionage Action' your way out of here
>> No. 17061
[x] Swear in Russian for a moment, then: "Ah... is that you, comrade Hakurei? I am fortunate the steam is thick, then. I shall leave before it thins and I stain the honor of my name."
Or something like that.
>> No. 17062
File 121860754373.png - (12.16KB , 676x475 , 1215968545095.png ) [iqdb]
17062
>>17061

You make me curious, Anonymous.
How do you think this write-in will end any differently from the BAD END we just got?
>> No. 17063
fucking Love Hina bad end, what the fuck

>CONTINUES
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 17064
>>17062
Probably because it's shorter, and says "Hey, I can't see shit, but I'm getting out; sorry about the confusion."
Also because it doesn't have a picture that's so very faggotry-riddled as the one you used.

Also, yeah, PB?
No Love Hina-isms. Just don't.
>> No. 17065
[+] 'Tactical Espionage Action' your way out of here

UPDATE
>> No. 17066
>>17063
>>17064
I didn't even notice it until you brought that up, I'll be more careful from now on.

>>17059
You really think it's a good idea to tell a temperamental shrine maiden that you're there? At all?

Anyway, will update in a few hours time.

Oh and, if you don't like it, I'll get rid of the limited continue system then. But just saying, this isn't Easy Mode.
>> No. 17068
Brain-dead, short update. Write-ins are fine for this one, but choose your actions well anon, I might not want to bad end you so soon again, but I will do it if I must.

[X] LOAD FROM LAST CHECKPOINT
[X] 'Tactical Espionage Action' your way out of here

====================

You suddenly feel a small shock coursing through your body, almost causing you to take a step back and make even more noises. What the, you just felt that something's gone horribly wrong before, but you've no idea what happened. You shake off the foreboding sense and decide to get away silently. It's unwise to gain the wrath of the red-white.

Crouching down close to the floor, you quietly move towards the walls to the side, even if you don't know where the exit is, the walls will eventually lead you to it. It's not the best of ideas when you're in danger of being caught in the same place with a member of the opposite sex alone, not to mention naked, but at least it's guarenteered to work. You also check the ground for the occasional pools of water that may expose your position or make you slip while moving, for good measures. Overall the process is agonisingly slow, and more so every second longer you're in here. Reimu is already pacing around the bath, presumably looking for Suika, who's most likely drinking somewhere else. Good thing the hotspring area is huge, so the chance of you getting caught is significantly lower than, say, inside a barrack shower.

"Suika? Can you hear me? You're not drinking in the baths again are you?"

Oh shit, damn significantly-low-chance to hell, she's fucking next to you! How did you fail to notice her presence anyway?

Just then, your hand hits an end, sliding off in an angular way inwards. You realise that you've reached one of the corners of the hotspring, and that just makes things worse. Now you don't have a chance to run without her catching you. You try to find anything that can help you out in this situation, but the only thing you can find is little pebbles lining the edge of the walls.

What do you do now?



[] Take a gamble, make a run to the exit
[] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu
[] Grab a pebble and throw it at Reimu
[] Pounce and rape!
>> No. 17070
[] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu
>> No. 17072
[] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu
>> No. 17073
[] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu
>> No. 17111
[x] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu. This trick got you through the German line at Stalingrad; it will get you through the Red-White.
>> No. 17112
[] Pounce and rape!
>> No. 17113
[x] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu
>> No. 17121
[x] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu. This trick got you through the German line at Stalingrad; it will get you through the Red-White.
Hell Yeah!
>> No. 17125
[x] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu. This trick got you through the German line at Stalingrad; it will get you through the Red-White.

Truly! Ace Combat of Gensokyo!
>> No. 17128
Oldest trick in the book.

[ ] Throw pebbles at the opposite end of the room
>> No. 17171
[x] Grab a few pebbles and throw them away from you and Reimu. This trick got you through the German line at Stalingrad; it will get you through the Red-White.

Minor edit.
>> No. 17235
U p d a t e s . . ?
>> No. 17242
>>17125
> Truly! Ace Combat of Gensokyo!
I can't decide if that's a troll or not.

Don't have any excuses for the lack of updates. I just got lazy I guess. Looking back though, I'm not too happy with my stuffs up to date, always looks bad to me when I reread it after I posted it up, anything you guys wants me to address? I know there must be something not right with my writing, but I got so used to it I can't find them now.

By the way, [Status] option is now available, just include it in your votes or comments and I'll list out Anon's stats before I start writing the update. Also, asking again seeing no one seems to notice it the first time, route lock on Day 2/3 or not? I want to know if I can cut some slack in planning out changes for each route.

tl;dr, writing in an hour.
>> No. 17245
Negatory on the route lock. There's only three options (four if you count Sacchin), all living in the same household, so there shouldn't be all that much branching.

I'm more interested in the protagonist, really.

Also: [Status]
>> No. 17247
[STATUS]
Pilot Status
Name: Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
Rank: Lieutenant of Aviation
Unit: 1st Guard 240 Fighter Division
Allegiance: Soviet Union

Health: 95%
Magic: Not Applicable
Stamina: 90%

Skills:
- Basic Machinery I
- Basic Firearms I
- Aviator Operation III
- Charisma II
- Vodka Conjuration I

Inventory:
- Travel bag x 1
- Tokarev TT-33 (loaded) x 1
- Spare sidearm magazine x 1
- Clean clothes x 1
- Diary x 1
- Pens x 2
- American notes (Total value: 100 USD)
- Wrinkled photographs x 3 (Including 1 signed copy of the Great Architect)
- Unknown, unimportant-looking piece of scrap paper

Aircraft Status
Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik “Sacchin”
Role: Ground Attack Aircraft
Maximum Speed: 257 mph
Range: 450 mi
Service Ceiling: 18,000 ft
Rate of Climb: 2050 ft/min

Operational Status: Unserviceable
Physical Status:
- Left wing heavily damaged (Bent)
- 1 propeller blade missing (Currently lost)
- Minor damage to airframe
- Fuel tank empty
- Powerplant Mikulin AM-38F undamaged and operational
Armament:
- 23mm VYa-23 Cannons x 2 (12 rounds remaining)
- 7.62mm ShKAS machine guns x 2 (208 rounds remaining)
- 12.7mm Berezin UBT machine gun x 1 (4 rounds remaining)
- No bombs available

=====

Right, writing now
>> No. 17249
[X] Grab a pebble and throw it away from you and Reimu. This trick got you through the German line at Stalingrad; it will get you through the Red-White.

====================

Pebbles, pebbles. All there is here is just those damned pebbles! Useless little things that don't really serve any purposes other than being used to fling at people that annoys you, then clatter on the ground after they drop. What can you do with these little bastards anyway, Reimu doesn't seem like the kind of person to like having rocks thrown at them, and doing so will just reveal your position, which you're currently trying to conceal. Damn you, you tiny little rocks! Good at nothing but making sounds!

Yeah! Making sounds!

...Oh right.

You feel a bit dumb for not realising the potential of pebbles at creating distractions, you got through the German line at Stalingrad with this trick for crying out loud! Of course it'll get your through the Red-White without problems! Grabbing a pebble quick but quietly, you pull your arm back and throws it to the other side of the bath, away from you and Reimu. A clear clattering resonates through the bath as the rock hits surface, and you can feel movements from Reimu. She's moving away from you and going to where the pebble hits, so the trick is a success. Just as planned. Awesome.

"Suika? You're not turning yourself into mist again are you?"

Right, next thing is to get...wait what? Turning into mist? What is she talking about?

"My head still hurts, so I'm not in the mood to play now. Go bug Mima or that strange guy instead, alright?"

Strange guy? She's not talking about you is she? But then again, you probably IS strange to them in a sense, what with the different dress code and appearance. Still, it doesn't make you feel any better knowing someone calls you weird. You'll have to correct her on that later, after you get out of this mess. And who is this 'Mima' person? Could it be that woman who was here before? Still, you think it's better to ponder on such things when you're safe, so you push the thoughts to the backburner and concentrated on your efforts to escape.

Without another word you slide your hand against the wall, sticking close to it and moving in a cautious, step-by-step way towards the exit. This section of the bath is pretty dry, as it's quite far away from the main body of water, so you have little trouble moving without making sound. Reimu is already back in the hotspring, apparently enjoying her time here and giving up on finding you, or Suika, in her case. Well, that only works to your favour, so you curb the instinct to reprimand her on her careless behaviour.

After some time of moving along the walls, your fingers finally touched what seems to be wood. That means you're close to the exit, and that means you're soon going to be free from this dangerous place. Why there isn't a separate place for men you'll never known, but you have a feeling that it's unusual for this place to have a male living in it. Speaking of which, you don't remember seeing another living soul other than the three females you know, could they be the only ones living in this place?

You find the idea absurd and horrifying. Such a large place only for a few residents, this capitalistic nature is unacceptable! That girl Reimu, though, looks underfed even if she lived here. Hmm...strange...could it be that she's only a servant? Whose master is a shut-in, cruel person who lived in grandiose while his workers starve in his place? The idea alone ignites the righteous fury within you in full power. How dare this miserable piece of trash treat his servants, especially a girl, so poorly! How DARE he even make them his servants! All people is equal! He has no rights to make them work for him while he laze around doing nothing but eat and sleep and play all day!

Unacceptable! You must liberate the poor girls from this retched abomination, and lead them back to the embrace of the one true path, of Communism!

With this purpose in mind, you quickly change back into your clothes and walk out of the changing room. Your goal is clear, now all you need is to find out where that fucking piece of lard is living and plan his downfall. You came upon an intersection during your fervent planning, and without pausing you...



[] Go straight ahead
[] Turn left
[] Turn Right

====================

Alright, no route locks then. As a side note, hidd-...oh whatever, you guys know already. Sacchin route will be unavailable during first playthrough, which the decision is set, and probably remain unavailable until all original shrine residents have at least one end completed. This however, is susceptible to changes if demand is there. Still, what you've done in this and other playthroughs will affect the outcome of Sacchin route, so it might be a good idea to not neglect your beloved plane unless you want a Lunatic Mode Sacchin route.
>> No. 17253
[] Go straight ahead
>> No. 17256
[X] Turn left

The path of communism.
>> No. 17257
[x] Go straight ahead. The Revolution is always marching forward!

POPULIST UPRISING@MY SHRINE!
>> No. 17264
>>17249

[X] Go straight ahead
>> No. 17265
[] Turn Right

Communism? In MY agrarian society?
It's less likely than you think.
>> No. 17292
[X] Turn left
I threw my coin, it says left. I ignored the fact that I left out "Straight ahead" from options due to coins only have two sides.
>> No. 17299
[+] Go straight ahead. The Revolution is always marching forward!

Is it just me who thinks it's a bit odd to have an Ivanov in the Communist camp so soon after the Revolution?
>> No. 17359
[x] Go straight ahead. The Revolution is always marching forward!

Update
>> No. 17403
Votes are slow, and therefore updates are slow. It has absolutely nothing to do with me failing SA all day.

Anyway, writing in around half an hour.

Self-sage for not having anything useful to say.
>> No. 17405
[X] Go straight ahead. The Revolution is always marching forward!

====================

You don't even stop to check where you are and just go straight ahead. Like the Revolution, you'll never pause, and will always be marching forward. Pause creates doubt, and doubts will always prevent the child from embracing the truth. The capitalistic Americans are far too gone from the warmth of Communism, drowned by their doubts and selfish fears. But here it is different! The people here are living in poverty, in servitude to some megalomaniac bastard that sits on his ass somewhere inside this building all day. There only needs a little push, and a leading figure, and the oppressor will be toppled. You know that you, being a foreign person and not a minion of the 'Master of the House', have the duty and honour to be that leader that will begin the Revolution in this land.

A smile creeps onto your face as the mere thought of being the one to start a revolution excites you. Navigating through the halls in auto-pilot, you only realise that you've somehow arrived at the front entrance when your emotions boils down and your mind brought back into the physical realm. Here you can see the bright morning sky and the cool morning air. A soft gust of wind breezes through your general direction, and with it brings a soothing calmness that holds back the urge to just barge into any room you can find. You slow down towards a more relaxing pace as you enjoy the good weather.

"Hey~, what are you doing here?"

Turning around, you notice that Suika is walking towards you. Although 'walk' is a word you can barely use to describe her uncoordinated steps. Her face is flush red from the alcohol, and her gourd keeps on spilling out the liquor when she's not careful. Well, that's a nice way to start a day!

"Drinking again I see, don't you ever run out of supplies or have a hangover?" You ask as she approaches, hands crossed in front of your chest. She takes another mouthful of sake before grinning and answering.

"It's the best way to start a day! This never runs out, so I don't have to worry about getting more." Says the girl with the horns, now that you have a much clearer mind you notice that they look pretty authentic. Hmm, nice craftsmanship. "And what's a hangover? Reimu always complain about it, but she never tells me what it is."

An alcoholic that doesn't know the after-effects of drinking too much? Damn, she must really have a good liver.

"You don't know what a hangover is? Geez you're one lucky kid." You say, then start explaining to Suika what it is exactly, including the details of why it happens and how it feels. She's looking at you intently the whole time, fully absorb by the information of a side of drinking she never knew. And somehow, you doubt she ever will either. Silently you imagine how she'll win any drinking competition she faces and be branded the Champion of the world.

"Wow, so that's why Reimu's always in a bad mood after a party!" She exclaims, a look of awe replacing her previous expression as the truth of the issue dawns upon her. "Amazing! I never knew! This calls for a party!" She shouts with a happy grin, holding her gourd up in the air. You can't help but start grinning yourself as you hold a flask of vodka up as well.

"For the discovery and the start of the Revolution!"

"Yeah!"

The two of you toasts and take a large swig of your respective beverage, both grinning and laughing under the blue sky. Suika has seemingly ignored the last part of your sentence, but you think it's for the better anyway. No point in alerting anyone of your plans until they're good to go.

"So~, up for the party?"



Choice 1:
[] Yes, and start gathering the things needed
[] No, but promise you'll attend next time
[] Ask her about the person running the place
[] Ask her who's going to be invited

Choice 2:
Only if you agree to go to the party
[] Get (Write-in here) for the party
[] Ask if you can help invite someone
>> No. 17406
[x] Yes, and start gathering the things needed
[x] Ask her about the person running the place
[x] Ask her who's going to be invited
[x] Get Sacchin(;_;) and Reimu for the party
>> No. 17407
[ ] Yes, and start gathering the things needed
[ ] Ask her about the person running the place
[ ] Ask her who's going to be invited
[ ] Get Sacchin(;_;) and Reimu for the party

Apparently our stay at the shrine will consist of getting shitfaced drunk and working for the glorious revolution. Not bad.
>> No. 17408
[x] Yes, and start gathering the things needed to induct others into the Party
[x] Ask her who's going to be invited
[x] Get Sacchin(;_;) and Reimu for the party

>"Amazing! I never knew! This calls for a party!"

IN SOVIET GENSOKYO, PARTY CALLS YOU
>> No. 17414
[ ] Yes, and start gathering the things needed
[ ] Ask her about the person running the place
[ ] Ask her who's going to be invited
[ ] Get Sacchin(;_;) and Reimu for the party
>> No. 17422
>>17408
>IN SOVIET GENSOKYO, PARTY CALLS YOU
In Soviet anywhere, the Party calls you.
And you don't have the right to say no, comrade.
>> No. 17425
This is a party.

a communist party.
>> No. 17426
File 121901872732.gif - (27.01KB , 710x475 , communist_party.gif ) [iqdb]
17426
>>17425
>> No. 17428
>>17426

WILD AND CRAZY GUYS
>> No. 17496
Hmm, the option of what to bring's actually refering to whatever partying materials you guys can come up with, but then again it's not really clear to begin with. My fault, but at least my goal is complete.

Writing when I get back home, that'll probably take an hour.
>> No. 17501
File 121914412395.jpg - (64.68KB , 623x692 , Suika001.jpg ) [iqdb]
17501
[X] Yes, and start gathering the things needed
[X] Ask her about the person running the place
[X] Ask her who's going to be invited
[X] Get Sacchin(;_;) and Reimu for the party

====================

"Of course." You reply to her question, nodding once. "I'll start gathering the things we need for it in a bit."

Heh, such a carefree and party-loving girl, she must be a favourite of sort. That thought gives you chills for some reason, but you brushes it aside as another thought takes its place. If the bastard likes Suika, then maybe the girl will know him better than the others, and might be less mindful talking about him. After all, you can't imagine anyone, even a stinking capitalist dog like the building owner must be, will hit the adorable child.

"Say, do you mind if I ask something?"

Suika, who you realise is already stumbling away during your little escapade in your head, turns around and looks at you quizzically, her head tipping to a side and her gourd clutched in front of her chest. She continues to stare at you, and you begin to start to feel uncomfortable under her scrutiny. You've no idea what you've done that makes her stare at you with such intensity, but when she suddenly beams at you with the largest smile you've seen yet, you felt your weariness fading quickly.

"Sure! The more the merrier! A party needs more than three people!"

Wha-, oh right, she probably assumed that you're going to ask if you can invite someone else to the party. Well, you do have someone in mind, but you push that aside for now.

"Actually, I just wants to know who runs this place."

"Eh? What're you talking about?" She asks with confusion. "Isn't this shrine Reimu's?"

What? The place's owned by that starved-looking girl? That doesn't make any sense...

Ah right, that's probably it! Suika probably don't know a thing, being well taken care of by the others. Well, that complicates things, but maybe another approach to the question is the key.

"Ah no, that's not what I meant. What I actually mean is, who's the person that lives here other than you, Reimu and that other green haired girl?"

"Wha? Me, Reimu and Mima are the only ones living here."

You sigh in defeat, shaking your head hopelessly. Looks like you aren't getting any conclusive answers out of her, she really don't know anything. Suika is still looking at you quizzically, and even more confused now. It's probably best if you steer the topic away right now.

"Nevermind, forget I asked." You say dismissively, then change the tone to a more amiable one. "So, who's going to be invited?"

Suika perks up at the question, her head bobbing up and down cheerfully for a few times. "YES! The party! Marisa is a get, and Alice too if I can get her out of her house! Those two are fun to have around, especially Marisa who always do crazy things!" She says enthusiastically, happily counting off her fingers as she tries to do the numbers. "Then I'm getting Tenshi and Iku down here, and maybe Yukari if she's not sleeping!"

"This party will be AWESOME!" she concludes with a cheer, a jump and a large gulp from her gourd.

Her enthusiasm starting to rub off of you, you nod approvingly as she lists off the people she'll invite. Unsurprisingly you've never heard of those names before, but then again you're in a strange land. You try to imagine the sort of people Suika knows, and couldn't help but smile in amusement at the image of multiple little girls running around the place. Heh, it's going to be hectic, that's for sure.

"Sounds like a fun bunch."

"Yeah! They're great people!"

"Haha, I'm sure they are. I don't think there're any room left for more."

Suika shakes her head with a laugh, and playfully hit your stomach with her fist. Hey! When did she get near you? You don't even notice it...

"There are always room for more in a party!" She says with her arms out and does a little spin, sake spilling a circular trail after her. "Who're you going to invite anyway? I don't know you knew anyone here!"

"Well..." You started, dragging on as you ponder on the question. Truth be told, you don't know anyone else other than the three, so you can't possibly invite anyone. But then Suika is looking at you expectantly, and you don't want to disappoint her. Of course, you can always tell a small lie and say the person couldn't come when the party starts, but then who? You doubt you can make up a name that you can remember easily, and the only other names you know are your parents, the Great Architect's and Sacchin.

Wait a second, that's it! You can probably play it off if you make it sound more fairytale-ish, like telling a story as a joke of sort!

"You know my plane Sacchin? The one I crashed a day ago?"

Suika quickly nods a few times, eagerly waiting for you to continue.

"Well, she's actually alive, a sentient person changed into a plane."

"What?! You serious?"

Ah, such hopeful eyes, it almost hurts to tell her later that Sacchin's not actually anything else but a plane. Still, might as well finish what you've started, no point stopping now.

"Yup! Although she's very shy and don't usually talk to anyone unless I'm there as well, so you probably won't hear anything from her." You continue, smiling as you stretches your hand out in an exaggerated manner. Then you adopt a saddened expression, shaking your head and faking a heavy sigh. "Unfortunately, she's injured recently in the crash, so I really doubt she could come."

"Aww, damn...I was hoping to meet someone new too..." Suika mumbles in a deflated tone, but then perks up again as if she suddenly remembers something. "Hey wait! I can just get Eirin to fix her up! She's the best doctor in Gensokyo!"

"Ah, that won't work. She's injured when she's a plane, so only a mechanic or someone really good with machines can fix her up." You say with a sad shrug. "After all, her wing's bent and a propeller blade's broken, so unless someone can bend it right back without breaking it off totally and find the missing blade to meld it back, I don't think she'll be getting better any time soon."

You have expect Suika to deflate again, and had already think up a few things to cheer her up. To your surprise, not only that she's not unhappy in any ways, but she is actually smiling brightly. Huh?

"That's easy! The kappas up Youkai Mountain are the best at fixing metal things, and I'll bend Sacchin's wing right back myself! No problem!" She pumps her free hand up as she says this, then turn and runs away. What? She can't be serious!

"Wait! You don't know what you're talking about! It's dangerous!" You shout towards her and starts to run yourself. This is bad, she'll get herself injured! "Hey! Lis-, wha?" You're interrupted suddenly as you turn the corner, your mind trying desperately to figure out what you're seeing right now. It promptly give up seconds later, deciding that it's an impossible task to explain the image. You, rendered speechless by what you see, stare at the sight of Suika...dividing up into an army of mini versions of herself and jumping around your beloved Sacchin.

WHAT THE HELL?!



[] Faint
[] Scream like a little girl
[] Just stare
[] (Write-ins)
>> No. 17506
[x] Just stare
[x] Revere Suika as the embodiment of communism itself: Being One and Many at the same time.
>> No. 17514
[x] Genuflect.
[x] Revere Suika as the embodiment of communism itself: Being One and Many at the same time.
>> No. 17515
[x] Just stare
[x] Revere Suika as the embodiment of communism itself: Being One and Many at the same time.
>> No. 17543
[x] Just stare
[x] Revere Suika as the embodiment of communism itself: Being One and Many at the same time.
>> No. 17545
[] Scream like a little girl
[] Faint
>> No. 17558
[x] Just stare
[x] Revere Suika as the embodiment of communism itself: Being One and Many at the same time.

i didn't even notice that
>> No. 17576
If he thinks this shit is awesome, wait until he sees Yuugi and her horn. He will see the oni race as like spirits of Communism, or something.
>> No. 17596
GENTLEMEN.

Step 1.
Brainwash Reimu & Suika with Party-sanctioned doctrine.

Step 2.
Repair Sacchin~ and find her an alternate fuel source (sacred gourd?).

Step 3.
Fly Sacchin and dispense propaganda seals all over Gensokyo, encouraging the proletariat (fairies?) to rise up and throw off the yoke of their human & youkai oppressors.
>> No. 17607
[x] Just stare
[x] Revere Suika as the embodiment of communism itself: Being One and Many at the same time.
[x] Hum the Soviet National Anthem.
>> No. 17691
Updates?
>> No. 17695
Slept on the keyboard. Writing now.
>> No. 17697
[X] Just stare
[X] Revere Suika as the embodiment of communism itself: Being One and Many at the same time.

====================

You are hallucinating.

This is impossible. It defies everything you know about how the world works. Preposterous!

Your whole brain stops functioning at the sight you see now, and you can do nothing but stare. As Suika divide into tons of mini copies of herself, as each copy bounce around Sacchin, scurrying all over the plane, and as they work together, bending bit by bit Sacchin's bent wing back into shape.

Your mind is in confusion, thoughts all jumbled up into a thick bundle. Yet through all this crazy things, one thought triumphs against all others and presents itself as the dominant power.

Your legs suddenly feels heavy, and with a muffled sound, collapse beneath you and causes you to kneel on your knees. Your hands hang limp against your sides, and you can feel a feeling of awe surfacing from the mess. This...this sight...it's just magnificent.

Suika, the little girl that you find adorable, is marvellous. She, to be able to separate into so many copies, being One and Many at the same time, is the embodiment of Communism itself. You cannot possibly describe the elation, the awe, and the excitement you feel upon seeing what you see now. You are certain that Comrade Stalin himself will be speechless, fascinated at the perfect representation of the glory of Communism.

This, is what you have been fighting for. This is what you have been seeking. This...this, is what you want the whole world to see, to realise that only in communism, where everyone is but a single entity, each cooperating and helping each other, can the world be truly perfect, truly peaceful.

In your moment of reverence, a tug on your sleeve brings your internal base of operation back into work. You look down to your hand, still recovering from the trance, and find yourself staring into a pair of bright, small eyes of a mini-Suika. She's around the size of your palm, her tiny body now hugging your index finger. She tries to pull you off your spot, and while you're amazed at the amount of strength she can exert in this small form, her attempts are utterly unsuccessful, only managing to move your hand slightly as she pulls. You're however waken from your stupor, and you slowly stood back up onto your feet. The mini-Suika that was pulling your hand jumps a bit when you begin to stand up, but quickly grabs hold of your shirt and swiftly climbs up your arm, your hair, then finally settling down right on top of your head, issuing a cheer when she sits down. You grin at her antics, and make your way towards the recovering plane.

You see from the corner of your eyes, that a few of the mini-Suikas are jumping around a patch of grass near the woods, and then proceed to lift the propeller blade that's suppose to have snapped during crash up from the patch and carries it to the others. The joy you feel increases as you find out that the bent wing is now almost completely back to its original shape, and doesn't even have any tears left. At this rate, Sacchin can be back up the skies in a short time, faster than any factories in Mother Russia can repair. Truly, the perfect embodiment of Communism is perfect in all aspects of her art.

"Yay! Now all we need to do is find Nitori! She'll fix those elec-things she's usually on about and then we can meet Sacchin!" The mini-Suika on top of your head cheers happily, and you slowly nod in agreement. You don't know who this 'Nitori' is, but if she's an electrician, then she can most definitely help finish the final steps in ensuring that Sacchin is flyable again.

"So!" Mini-Suika on your head speaks again, and every pairs of eyes turns to you. You take an involuntary gulp in nervousness. Then, they all say together. At the same time, at the same speed, at the same volume.

"Ready for the party? And wanna come along now to get the people?"



Choice 1:
[] "Absolutely! This shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[] "Of course! I'm always ready!"
[] "I'm not too sure actually..."

Choice 2:
[] "Sure! It's great to meet new people."
[] "Maybe not, I like surprises."
[] "Can I check up on Reimu/Mima first?"
>> No. 17699
[x] "Absolutely! This shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[x] "Can I check up on Reimu first?"

Better tell Reimu about what's happening so she doesn't flip her shit almost instantly when she sees the developments.
>> No. 17704
[x] "Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[x] "Sure! It's great to meet new people."

To properly re-educate Reimu we have to maintain our mysterious airs--get her drunk and make poetic speeches on the virtues of the working class. Until we can get her on board, the less neutral interaction with her the better.
>> No. 17717
[x] "Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[x] "Sure! It is great to meet new people."

There's no gettin' off the double entendre train once it starts.
>> No. 17718
[x] "Absolutely! This shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[x] "Can I check up on Reimu first?"
>> No. 17719
[x] "Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[x] "Sure! It is great to meet new people."
>> No. 17720
[x] "Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[x] "Sure! It is great to meet new people."

Hahaha oh wow. Alek is trying to form a communist party of Gensokyo?
Fucking win.
>> No. 17722
We'll give everyone Red-White armbands and ask them to join our "party".

Revolyutsiya! Revolyutsiya!
>> No. 17731
[ODIN] "Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[ODIN] "Sure! It is great to meet new people."

Red Star over Gensokyo, here we come.
>> No. 17732
I can't wait until we run into china.

[ODIN] "Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[ODIN] "Sure! It is great to meet new people."
>> No. 17733
>I can't wait until we run into china.

ha ha oh wow
>> No. 17734
>>17732
>>I can't wait until we run into china.

Double entendre?
>> No. 17736
UPDATE
>> No. 17738
Fuck. Tried to update, but it's always wrong in some way. And now my head if acting against me by giving me a headache and fever to top with it.

Fucking hell, update when I don't feel like puking all over the place.
>> No. 17791
>>17738

You alright?
>> No. 17808
>>17791
Slept for pretty much a whole day and a half. Now I think that might be a bit too much. Head still feels like spinning in a whirlpool, but at least the fever's gone.

tl;dr
Should be able to write in a few hours, but don't bet on it.
>> No. 17821
Alright, here it is. Sorry about the wait.

[X] "Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!"
[X] "Sure! It is great to meet new people."

====================

A party...yes...that's what this place needs! A Party! Why didn't you realise this before?

With a Party, you can help direct the people onto the right path more easily. With a Party, you will have a strong base to begin the overthrowing of capitalistic oppressors. With a Party, the true path shall have a guiding light that makes the people realise the beauty of Communism! Yes! A Party is what this place needs! And when the final goal, a total conversion of the land and its populace into a perfect communistic society, is completed, then shall the Party dissolve into the people, holding no more power than the person next to him or her.

What better place than here, where an oppressed group resides, where the most marvellous representation of Communism herself lives, can you find to take that first step, to form a Party second only to the one of the Great Architect? You have been given the chance, and you intend to take it!

"Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!" You declare with the manliest and confident voice you can achieve, arms bending in an angle so the flask of vodka is eye-level to you. All mini-Suikas you can see laughs and imitates your pose with their respective mini-size gourd. Then with a fluid motion everyone, including you, pull their drink container close to their lips and takes a large gulp of alcohol. You're sure you'll get drunk again in no time at this rate, but you don't really care. You drink to Communism, and that, is ALWAYS a good reason to get shitfaced drunk!

The crowd of mini-Suikas quickly gathers and forms back into a single entity, who still wears that trademark silly grin and is now pulling you to move. "Come on! You wanna meet the others right?"

Others? Ah yes! The others! You should meet them...no...you must meet them, and rescue them from the dangerous wrath of Capitalism! They shall be great assets to your new Party! Together you shall create a new, peaceful world! Where no one shall fear not having enough food, where no one shall fear cruel oppression, where no one shall fear anything! Greedy merchants and corporate bastards, tremble in your filthy pile of looted treasures! Your end is near, and it shall be legendary!

"Sure! It is great to meet new people." You reply, not resisting her super strong, yet gentle enough, grip and strength in your moment of reverie. Absently you remark about this being another aspect of Communism shown by the girl. Truly magnificent!

You briefly wondered why the two of you aren't heading towards the stairs, but that thought receives a quick stab from the pick of an ice axe when you find yourself several metres off the ground.

Holy shit! You're flying! You're fucking flying! This is the greatest feeling ever! The reason you join as a pilot!

Then the moment of utopia passes, and you're reminded of something.

You're not suppose to be flying without a plane.

And you're certainly not inside Sacchin.

OH SHIT!



[] Panic
[] Don't panic
[] TASUKETE SACCHIN!
[] Do something. <specify>
>> No. 17822
[x] Don't panic

Cool as ice.
>> No. 17823
[x] Panic
[x] DON'T PANIC
[x] OOooooooh
>> No. 17824
[X] TASUKETE SACCHIN!
>> No. 17825
[x] TASUKETE SACCHIN!
>> No. 17834
[+] Don't panic
[+] Consult the Hitchhiker's Guide
>> No. 17835
[X] TASUKETE SACCHIN!
>> No. 17845
>"Absolutely! The Red-White Party shall be the greatest party ever known to this land!" You declare with the manliest and confident voice you can achieve, arms bending in an angle so the flask of vodka is eye-level to you. All mini-Suikas you can see laughs and imitates your pose with their respective mini-size gourd. Then with a fluid motion everyone, including you, pull their drink container close to their lips and takes a large gulp of alcohol.

I tittered like a little girl.

[☭] Don't panic. Of course Suika can fly; after all, she embodies Communism, the ultimate freedom!
[☭] Tell Suika that Sacchin will want to race her sometime.
[☭] Ask Suika who we're inviting to join our Party.
>> No. 17848
[x] Don't panic
>> No. 17892
[x] Don't panic
>> No. 17893
[z] Don't panic

Stayin cool gaems.
>> No. 17899
Update's not flowing, senses are dying.
Will try to finish it in the morning.
>> No. 17920
File 121984383259.jpg - (247.96KB , 700x700 , Chen 001.jpg ) [iqdb]
17920
What the hell, rewrote it a fuck load of times and it never turns out right. Changing tactics, but that makes it shorter. Eh, at least it's better than the versions I wrote before this.

Have a Chen for your troubles.

====================

[X] Don't Panic

====================

NO!

Don't Panic! Don't fucking panic! It's just flying! Just fucking flying!

Yeah! Just flying! This is normal! It's not so different from the usual! You're a man! No, you're a pilot! A brave and dutiful pilot of the Motherland! A pilot who fucking shot down a Nazi fighter with your Sacchin and cracked open a few tanks! You're not afraid of this shit! You'll take it like a true Russian!

"Fuck yeah! This shit's smallfry! Flying just like usual! I won't be scared so easily!" You say out loud, further steeling your nerves. Suika turns around and looks at you with a confused stare, until something dawns upon her and she starts laughing, sticking out her tongue and bonking her forehead lightly with her freehand.

"Haha, sorry, forgot you're an outsider! But ya taking it pretty good for one!" She apologises in a nonchalant way, making you wonder if she really mean it. You shrug it off for now though, since she seems to have something else to say. "Really, this is usual stuff! You'll get used to it, and then you can learn to do it yourself! Then we can play together in the sky!"

Usual stuff! Even Suika says it's normal! So there are no reasons to panic! You don't get how flying without a plane is normal for a human, but you don't particularly care about that right now. She said you'll get used to it, and you do feel that you're much calmer now. At least you know you won't suddenly freak out if your body leaves the ground again while not inside an aircraft. Can't be said for suddenly dropping though, but then again, that's the same whether you're in a plane or not.

The rest of the 'trip' passes more or less peacefully, with only the occasional flying little girls that flings balls of light at your direction. Similar to how you treat non-mechanically supported flying, you simply ignore the bizarreness of it and push the thoughts into the back burner. You know you'll get your answers eventually. The flying girls are easily dispatched by Suika, so after awhile you begin to just ignore them totally.

Pretty soon the two of you starts to descend from the sky. You're somewhere in a forest, and upon focusing more on where you're heading you see a clearing and a building. The clearing is nothing particular to you, but the building draws to your attention. It's kind of unusual.



[] It smells funny, something like mushrooms...LOTS of mushrooms...Hell, you can even see a few growing near the house
[] It's a European style building, different from the 'shrine' you and the others lives at
[] There are a lot of weird stuffs lying around the place, and it looks like it's been trampled through by a Guard battalion

====================

That's it for the day. Crashing for the night.
>> No. 17950
[X] It's a European style building, different from the 'shrine' you and the others lives at

CHINA/
>> No. 17951
[X] It's a European style building, different from the 'shrine' you and the others lives at
>> No. 17952
[x] It's a European style building, different from the 'shrine' you and the others lives at

China or Alice
>> No. 17954
I'm pretty sure that it's Marisa, Alice, and Kourin. SDM would probably mention either the mountain or the lake, not to mention the fact it would be a mansion.
>> No. 18036
not updating is counterrevolutionary
>> No. 18058
WHERE ARE YOU PJ?
>> No. 18076
File 122015209459.jpg - (93.65KB , 850x850 , Shanghai.jpg ) [iqdb]
18076
lol, Alice sure is interesting to write, chickened out at the last moment, so shortened update again while I figure out how to write her effectively.

[X] It's a European style building, different from the 'shrine' you and the others lives at

====================

It's quite a small building, and distinctly European in architectural style, with a few personal touches in some places. It's definitely a different style of structure from the Hakurei Shrine you currently lives at, and also brings a few questions to mind. The European appearance suggests that this place may be near the west, which should be war-torn from the battles raging across the front lines, a stark contrast to the relatively peacefulness of this land. It could also be just the resident's preferences, which seems more likely the case here than the other alternative. A migrant perhaps then? Maybe whoever lives here might know the direction back to the Motherland?

The both of you landed on the ground while you're pondering the possibility of getting a route map, and you stumbles a few steps before regaining your balance. Suika doesn't seem to have any trouble herself, so you assume it's just you rather than she having a bad landing. You silently remind yourself to focus the next time you fly with Suika, and give the surrounding a once over. The two of you landed on a small clearing near the house you see earlier, with what looks like dolls nailed to a few nearby trees.

What?

"What are these doing here?" You turn around to ask Suika, only to find her a decent pace away from you. "Oh hey, wait for me!"

Suika don't seem to hear you, so you try to catch up to her by speeding up into a jog. However, just before you caught up you find yourself tasting grass and dirt. Something tripped you! You push yourself back up and take a look at the bastard that dare to slow a pilot of the Great Russia, and is slightly surprise by the doll that is now trying to right itself back up. You also notice that a basket is dropped on the ground with wet clothing lying about. Looks like you've bumped into her while she's doing the laundry.

"Sorry about that, you alright?" You hold your hand out, which she takes after hesitating a bit. She swiftly pats the dust away from her clothes, which now that you have a better view realise is hand made. It's a nice black dress with a white apron and red bowtie. She's also wearing a red ribbon bow on her head, which is a flowing gold colour. You don't hear a reply from her, but then you realise she doesn't have a mouth to do so. Plus, it's kind of a moot point trying to talk to inanimate objec-, wait what? Dolls can't move themselves! "What the..."



[] (Write-in~)
>> No. 18077
[x] "An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great’s celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin’s clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family! Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!" Lift the marvelous thing into your arms. "I kiss you!"
>> No. 18081
[x] "An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great’s celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin’s clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family! Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!" Lift the marvelous thing into your arms. "I kiss you!"

I can get behind this.
>> No. 18082
[x] "An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great’s celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin’s clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family! Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!" Lift the marvelous thing into your arms. "I kiss you!"

Oh, Alek. Is there nothing you cannot rationalize?
>> No. 18097
>"I kiss you!"

Mahir Çağrı. Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
>> No. 18098
[x] "An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great’s celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin’s clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family! Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!" Lift the marvelous thing into your arms. "I kiss you!"
>> No. 18117
[x] "An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great’s celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin’s clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family! Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!" Lift the marvelous thing into your arms. "I kiss you!"

haha what the shit
>> No. 18124
[x] "An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great’s celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin’s clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family! Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!" Lift the marvelous thing into your arms. "I kiss you!"

Clearly this story has a patron reader-saint that knows the best goddamn things to say.

I love it.
>> No. 18129
Alright, don't even need to count since there's only one choice, and it's awesome. Will be writing when I wakes up.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what's объектомата? Russian for automaton or something?
>> No. 18142
>>18129

yes, automata
>> No. 18191
File 122040437869.jpg - (38.91KB , 284x424 , Shanghai03.jpg ) [iqdb]
18191
>>18142
Ah, so that's what it means. You always learn something new everyday.

====================

[X] "An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great's celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin's clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family! Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!" Lift the marvellous thing into your arms. "I kiss you!"

====================

A sudden realisation hits you with the force of a raging titan's fist. This is not only not a normal doll, but an automaton! An объектомата, an invention of Great Russia! Even in this strange land the influence of the Motherland is tremendous.

"An объектомата like this rivals that of Catherine the Great's celebrated clockwork stallion, Grigori Potemkin's clockwork village, and the Automatic Eggs developed for the Tsars by the Fabergé family!" You exclaim as you take in the more minute details of this marvellous piece of artwork. Even now she's staring at you with her bright eyes, confusion mixing with what you believe is interest. Interest in her most glorious origins, interest in the fascinating tales of the works of Mother Russia she is being compared to. "Truly, the legacy of Russian invention flourishes in this land! Come my little Petrushka doll!"

With a light swoop of your hands you lift the beautiful thing into your welcoming arms, and a wave of emotions wash over you when the cute little doll wiggles around slightly, her masterly crafted face gaining a faint hue. Oh, such a marvellous thing! "I kiss you!"

And so you do. By a speed surpassing even the fastest plane on the planet you hold the doll up and plant a light one on her forehead. The doll seemingly freeze up for a second, and then went limp in your arms, the hue gaining more colour when you let go of her.

"A most respectable crafter that made you, it will be an honour to meet such a person." You say as the doll hastily flies away from your arms and to the pile of washing, quickly gathering the discarded clothing and fluttering away to complete her task. The tint of crimson is still visible on her visage when she turns around one last time to look at you before moving out your sight, and you truly wonder how much hard work must have been put into making this one doll. "May we meet again, fair doll maiden."

"Heeeey! Come on Alek!" A faraway call brings back the memories of the purpose of this trip, and with a lightened heart you make your way towards the horned girl, who waits for you at the entrance of the lodge.

"My apologies, fair lady of union, I was carried away by the enchanting works surrounding this land." You say when you stand before Suika, who just gives you a weird look. "It is most fascinating."

"Hah? You okay?"

"Do not trouble yourself with my health, fair lady, for I am unharmed and awake. In fact, this day is a day where my spirits soar higher than the limits of the sky and space, where stunning discoveries have already marked this day as one of the most important and memorable day in the short span of my life." You reply with a flourish, the joyousness almost seeping out and manifesting into reality around you. "So trouble not, my Petrushka, for I am most satisfied this day."

As if unable to respond, Suika just stares at you in silence, her mouth slightly agape in astonishment.

"Now, shall we not go and complete what we have come to do?" Nodding numbly at your question, the girl turn towards the door that stands as the guard of those who dwells inside the building.

"H-Hey Alice! You eh...you there?" Suika inquires a bit hesitantly, probably still recovering from her previous state of mind. She also knocks on the crafted wooden piece a few times, to alert anyone inside of you two's presence. Surprisingly, the bolts of the locks begins to turn no sooner when Suika stops knocking, and with a definite 'click' a crack opens up inwards, shining natural light into the otherwise dimly lit house. The door soon stands completely opened, and before the two of you is another fair maiden with golden silks.

"Good morning Suika and...ah..." The girl pauses when she turns her gaze towards you, a smile surfacing briefly before disappearing back into a blank. "How may I help you two?"



[] Let Suika do the talking bit
[] Introduce yourself modestly, and explain your purpose here
[] Introduce yourself with style, then explain your purpose here
[] GENUFLECT
>> No. 18192
>[] GENUFLECT

No! You must resist the call of serfdom, Alek!

[x] Salute. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division."
[x] Relax. "Comrade! You open your door to us so readily, means you pass test, clearly you have the communal spirit! Duly of appointed representative of Premier Reimu comes to invite you to the Party! The Red-White Party! A Revolutionary Party! Tonight!"
[x] Grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. More calmly, "Take faith, we have seen your doll craft work; know that the Great Architect would be proud."
[x] Release your grip on one of Alice's shoulders, take a swig of your flask, and hold it high in the air. "Come, we invite all those who work and slave, man, woman, or doll; shake off the dust, arise from your oppressed slumber, and march onward: To Mikograd!"

May as well try the same thing we did with Reimu.
>> No. 18194
[x] Salute. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division."
[x] Relax. "Comrade! You open your door to us so readily, means you pass test, clearly you have the communal spirit! Duly of appointed representative of Premier Reimu comes to invite you to the Party! The Red-White Party! A Revolutionary Party! Tonight!"
[x] Grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. More calmly, "Take faith, we have seen your doll craft work; know that the Great Architect would be proud."
[x] Release your grip on one of Alice's shoulders, take a swig of your flask, and hold it high in the air. "Come, we invite all those who work and slave, man, woman, or doll; shake off the dust, arise from your oppressed slumber, and march onward: To Mikograd!"

Haha.
>> No. 18197
>>18192
The patron-saint has struck again!

[X] Salute. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division."
[X] Relax. "Comrade! You open your door to us so readily, means you pass test, clearly you have the communal spirit! Duly of appointed representative of Premier Reimu comes to invite you to the Party! The Red-White Party! A Revolutionary Party! Tonight!"
[X] Grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. More calmly, "Take faith, we have seen your doll craft work; know that the Great Architect would be proud."
[X] Release your grip on one of Alice's shoulders, take a swig of your flask, and hold it high in the air. "Come, we invite all those who work and slave, man, woman, or doll; shake off the dust, arise from your oppressed slumber, and march onward: To Mikograd!"
>> No. 18208
>To Mikograd!

Oh god, this needs some Soviet red-white propaganda posters.
>> No. 18231
[X] Salute. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division."
[X] Relax. "Comrade! You open your door to us so readily, means you pass test, clearly you have the communal spirit! Duly of appointed representative of Premier Reimu comes to invite you to the Party! The Red-White Party! A Revolutionary Party! Tonight!"
[X] Grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. More calmly, "Take faith, we have seen your doll craft work; know that the Great Architect would be proud."
[X] Release your grip on one of Alice's shoulders, take a swig of your flask, and hold it high in the air. "Come, we invite all those who work and slave, man, woman, or doll; shake off the dust, arise from your oppressed slumber, and march onward: To Mikograd!"

Though the outcome is obvious I still feel the urge to vote for this choice out of how hilarious it is...
>> No. 18234
in b4 White Sign 『Chalk-White Russian Dolls』
>> No. 18246
[X] Salute. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division."
[X] Relax. "Comrade! You open your door to us so readily, means you pass test, clearly you have the communal spirit! Duly of appointed representative of Premier Reimu comes to invite you to the Party! The Red-White Party! A Revolutionary Party! Tonight!"
[X] Grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. More calmly, "Take faith, we have seen your doll craft work; know that the Great Architect would be proud."
[X] Release your grip on one of Alice's shoulders, take a swig of your flask, and hold it high in the air. "Come, we invite all those who work and slave, man, woman, or doll; shake off the dust, arise from your oppressed slumber, and march onward: To Mikograd!"
>> No. 18256
Votes called and the dices rolled. You'll get the results either in an hour, or some time tomorrow. Most likely the latter, because I'm fucking tired right now.
>> No. 18290
File 12206204424.jpg - (120.47KB , 500x608 , Alice 01.jpg ) [iqdb]
18290
[X] Salute. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division."
[X] Relax. "Comrade! You open your door to us so readily, means you pass test, clearly you have the communal spirit! Duly of appointed representative of Premier Reimu comes to invite you to the Party! The Red-White Party! A Revolutionary Party! Tonight!"
[X] Grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. More calmly, "Take faith, we have seen your doll craft work; know that the Great Architect would be proud."
[X] Release your grip on one of Alice's shoulders, take a swig of your flask, and hold it high in the air. "Come, we invite all those who work and slave, man, woman, or doll; shake off the dust, arise from your oppressed slumber, and march onward: To Mikograd!"

====================

First impressions are always important, it's a lesson you've learned during your life as a citizen, and now a pilot, of the Motherland. It is even more so, when you're no longer within the safe arms of Mother Russia, where you'll have to forge your own path to enlightment, and to spread the grace of Communism to the ignorant. With a glimpse of the inner regions of the house using natural light, you've figured out that the girl who now stands before you is the very person who made that ingenious doll, and as such a good impression is of utmost importance if you're to secure her help in bringing the populace onto the true path.

But you're not afraid. No, you're more than ready for the challenge. Today is a special day, a day of success, a day of victory! You will not fail!

Your back rigid and strong, you saluted the blonde female in front of you with absolute respect.

"Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." You say with a formal, yet powerful voice, absolute faith radiating from your words. Your task is an important one, and you will accomplish it no matter what.

Relaxing your posture and donning a smile filled with warmth, you begin your work.

"Comrade! You open your door to us so readily, means you pass test, clearly you have the communal spirit!" Declaring with a confident boom, you stun the fair maiden with your statement, now totally diverting her attention to you. "Duly of appointed representative of Premier Reimu comes to invite you to the Party! The Red-White Party! A Revolutionary Party! Tonight!"

So what if the Party has yet to be formed? So what if the lady Reimu has yet to become the leader of the Party? You're sure it is an inevitable future that is destined to happen, and undeniable truth that will one day lead this land to true freedom. That is why, when Suika tugs on your sleeves and looks at you inquisitively, you only reply with a confident nod. The future is undeniable, and you'll do whatever you can to hasten its arrival. It is your task, a task given to you by the Motherland herself.

Turning your attention back to the girl standing before you, you grab her shoulders and look her in the eyes. Subconsciously, you notice that she has beautiful eyes, eyes that are now enraptured by your speech. Your voice is much calmer now, calm as the clear sky that let the sun grace the earth, calm as the gentle breeze of spring that brings life to the very crops that feeds the populace. "Take faith, we have seen your doll craft work; know that the Great Architect would be proud."

Releasing your grip on one of her shoulders, you produce your flask of vodka and takes a huge swig, then proceed to hold it high in the air afterwards. "Come, we invite all those who work and slave, man, woman, or doll; shake off the dust, arise from your oppressed slumber, and march onward!" With a dramatic pose, you swing your body around and hold your flask towards the bright sun in the air, a smile full of hope shining with the soft glow of nature. "TO MIKOGRAD!"

Stunned silence follows immediately, the two person aside from you unable to speak in the face of your awesome speech. You speak on behalf of the Great Architect, of Great Russia herself, and in the end, you have made them proud. Success is already set in stone the moment you arrive in this place.

"I...ah...um..."

"My lady, it will be a great pleasure of mine to see you attending tonight. Yet in life, everyone is equal, and as such I have no power over your choice." You say calmly, looking back with an understanding smile. "No one can force another, ultimately the choice is yours. May the spirits of Union assist you in your judgement."

"It is most unfortunate, but there are still those we have to meet. I bid you farewell, fair doll maker." With a nod you take a step back, distancing yourself from the other two. The girl with golden hair is still trying to say something, and Suika is now grinning at you. You hold your hand out to the oni girl, and with a step of her own she takes hold of it, pulling you off the ground. "May we meet again, fair maiden who's name I have yet to have the chance to know!"

"Ah-! W-Wait! I...I'm Alice, Alice Margatroid! W-Who are you?"

Hmm? A most bizarre question she asked. Have you not introduced yourself already?

Or was she too stunned to properly remember your name? It is not impossible after all.

"My apologies for the confusion, I'm Lt. Aleks-"

"No, who are you?"

...



[] "I am who I am, Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov of the 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division."
[] "I am a pilot of the Motherland, deliverer of justice, bringer of truth."
[] "I am but a decimal in a world of conflict, brought here only by the wills of Mother Russia."
[] Write-in~
>> No. 18292
[☭] "Your comrade, your neighbor, your brother-in-arms; to you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!"
>> No. 18293
[x] "Your comrade, your neighbor, your brother-in-arms; to you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!"
>> No. 18294
[x] "Your comrade, your neighbor, your brother-in-arms; to you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!"
>> No. 18295
[x] "Your comrade, your neighbor, your brother-in-arms; to you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!"

I'm sorry Alice I can't hear you over the sound of how AWESOME I am.
>> No. 18296
[ODIN] "Your comrade, your neighbor, your brother-in-arms; to you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!

The Great Architect would be proud of us.
>> No. 18301
[X] "Your comrade, your neighbor, your brother-in-arms; to you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!"

We are setting ourselves up for such a fall. But is it not glorious?
>> No. 18374
File 122077322685.jpg - (133.86KB , 400x600 , Alice 02.jpg ) [iqdb]
18374
[X] "Your comrade, your neighbor, your brother-in-arms; to you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!"

====================

Who are you? Who are you indeed. To her you are but a stranger. A man who descend from the outside beyond her stagnant, lifeless life. A man who appears out of nowhere that brings changes and colours into her life. Who are you indeed, to deliver that change, and yet not let her know who you should truly be to her? To all others?

A thoughtful smile grace your face as you realise that you know the answer all along. It is so clear, so obvious that it is not hard to be overlooked or misunderstood. "I am...your comrade, your neighboor, your brother-in-arms..." You begin soft and slowly to give yourself time to compose your answer. A combination that will define who you are to her, to others, and to yourself. An inner fire blazes and flares with courage and power, and you picks up your voice as you complete what will become your binding, your freedom. "To you Alice, and to all who have had their dreams stomped on and their bodies shackled by the lazy and powerful! Revolutsiya!"

Once again, silence reigns in the forest of isolation. The fair lady pauses in stillness as your words and their meanings sink through her mind. Suika herself expresses nothing to your declaration, your goal, and you know it will be so, for this is your responsibility and yours alone. You have dedicated yourself to the path you have chosen, and so it is your duty to forever march onwards, akin to the great Motherland as she tramples on towards victory, and you towards the final freedom of this land.

"May the Great Architect be your guiding light, so you may find your exit, your peace, your future." You salute her one last time, a sign of your faith that she will discover her path in this revolution. "And now I bid you farewell."

Taking this as a sign to leave, Suika restarts her ascend to the skies of this unknown land, heading towards your next destination. A last glance towards the clearing cements your faith and reinforces your choice, and ultimately brings a full blown grin onto your face as you spot the doll you saw earlier, the one made with masterful craftsmanship, stands on Alice's shoulder and salutes you in return with her petite hands.

"Such a marvellous little doll..." You whisper to yourself as the clearing disappears from your view, shrouded by the thick forest that acts both as a sanctuary and a prison. The wind whips across your face gently as the two of you fly in a peaceful silence, undisturbed and soothing in nature. It gives you time to think, and you enjoy this brief break from the challenges you shall face from now on.

"So, what's this revolution thing about?"

Breaking the silence with a question, you find yourself looking at the unreadable face of Suika. It comes as a surprise to you that she can hide her emotions and intents so well, but the fact that she still gives off a sense of laziness keeps you from worrying. She just seeks an answer from you, one that you can give truthfully, without shame, for you know it will be the truth.

"It is the future, one that will happen eventually, an undeniable truth that will stand firm against any and all attempts to resist it." You reply sincerely. "It is the process that will lead to the single true path, one that will bring true freedom, prosperity and equality. It is my truth, my goal, my duty and I intend to make it happen. For the greater good of the people I will do anything necessary to accomplish this goal. Please understand my reasons, for nothing will be done if no one is there to start it."

Suika slips into a period of silence, and you relaxes with a slow exhale of air. She'll need time to sort out her own thoughts, best let her have it without distraction. After all, your ideals are not familiar to those that lives in this society.

"I feel like I'm being used." She says after awhile, looking straight ahead.

You just reply with a silent grin.

--------------------

Some unknown amount of time later, you arrive at your next destination. Suika is more or less back to her cheerful self, and the two of you had shared some trivial information through normal banter. She tells you about the land and its name, Gensokyo, which you've never heard of before, and fantasy things such as fairies, magic and something called 'danmaku'. You don't believe her initially, dismissing them as the figment of imagination of a child, but then change your mind when you two are besieged by a barrage of glowing balls from winged humanoids that stands at about the length of your forearm, and Suika retaliates by splitting a part of her into smaller versions of herself and fires off her own barrage. It's not the first time you've seen such a thing happening, but they do remind you of the paranormal things that's unlikely to happen on the 'outside', as she calls the world beyond the 'Hakurei Border', and serves as an explanation to things you can't explain logically.

It also comes as a surprise to you when you find out that there is actually no capitalist pig-dog living in the shrine that enslaves everyone else living there, but that the shrine belongs to Reimu and that she's only underfed because she don't get donations at all. You decided then that you'll teach her to actually do work instead of lazing around all day waiting for someone to give her money when you get back.

As the two of you descend back to ground level again, you take a closer look at your surroundings. This time...

[] Write-in, pick anywhere you like.
>> No. 18375
>the doll you saw earlier, the one made with masterful craftsmanship, stands on Alice's shoulder and salutes you in return with her petite hands.

YES YES

>"It is the process that will lead to the single true path, one that will bring true freedom, prosperity and equality. It is my truth, my goal, my duty and I intend to make it happen. For the greater good of the people I will do anything necessary to accomplish this goal. Please understand my reasons, for nothing will be done if no one is there to start it."

YOU ARE SUIKA PYOTR, AND ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH

>As the two of you descend back to ground level again, you take a closer look at your surroundings. This time...

[✪] A large red mansion.

CHINA/
>> No. 18385
[] Lake
>> No. 18386
[x] A large red mansion.

Do want China.
>> No. 18387
>"I feel like I'm being used." She says after awhile, looking straight ahead.

>You just reply with a silent grin.

Wow, I feel like a dick.

[X] A large red mansion.
>> No. 18388
[x] A large red mansion.
>> No. 18393
>>18387

She will understand someday, why this is actually a beautiful thing, comrade. See, in the greater society, we are all each others' tools, used to achieve ends that another could not do as easily on his own. We are all of equal worth, yes, but equality is not sameness; just as one person has skills more efficient for one task, so another man has skills more efficient for another. The recognition of this interdependence is the very foundation of enlightened communal living.
>> No. 18398
File 122084753147.gif - (28.14KB , 293x306 , aggghhh ork.gif ) [iqdb]
18398
>>18393

All orks iz equal, but som orks iz more equal 'dan de others!
>> No. 18399
>You decided then that you'll teach her to actually do work instead of lazing around all day waiting for someone to give her money when you get back.

...greaaaat. That'll go over well.

[X] A large red mansion.

MEILING/
>> No. 18406
[x] A large red mansion.

However, I seem to recall that the Russian and Chinese communists were not the best of buddies.
>> No. 18446
File 12210092002.jpg - (45.61KB , 531x904 , Meiling 01.jpg ) [iqdb]
18446
[X] A large red mansion.

====================

What you see is a large red mansion, a very large red mansion. No doubt built by uncounted numbers of slaves the owner of this place commanded. Briefly you wondered how many had died creating this structure, but shake the thought off as soon as it appears. The building looks kind of old in style, like those during the Renaissance age shown in a European history book you've managed to find a few years back. The book's most likely lying in ruins somewhere now, but then you're not sure if you can even go back to try and find it.

You dismissed the stray thought and focus back on your purpose, now is not the time to think about such trivial things.

The two of you have landed right in front of what looks like to be the front gates of the mansion, a female in green standing to aside, guarding the gates. Well, you think she's suppose to be guarding the gates, but her slumped posture and shallow breathing tells you that she's currently sleeping. Suika doesn't seem to care about her and is making her way pass the gates, but you're not sure if it's that good of an idea if the girl in green suddenly wakes up.

Well, what should you do?



[] Wake the girl (specify how)
[] Ignore her and follow Suika
[] Obligatory write-in choice

====================

Uh, yeah, no excuses this time. Just not feeling like writing now I guess.

On another note, I'll probably be gone for a week starting Sunday. Going up to Canberra for the week and most likely without access to the net. Just a heads up for you guys in case you're wondering why I'm gone when Sunday rolls in.
>> No. 18447
[x] Ignore her and follow Suika

But, I also want Meiling to wake up and notice the intruders when Russianon strides past her.
>> No. 18455
>>18447
so do this

[X] Wake the girl (nudge her as you walk past)
>> No. 18459
File 122101812199.jpg - (103.29KB , 430x427 , 1206123189137.jpg ) [iqdb]
18459
>>18455
This will totally work.
>> No. 18460
[X] Wake the girl (Loudly clear your throat, if that doesn't work then wake up the guard by calling out to her)

nudging a sleeping super-human kung-fu master? you sure about that? sounds like a quick way to bad-end it to me.
>> No. 18463
[X] Wake the girl (Shout "ARISE, COMRADE! Progress is calling you!" or somesuch from a discreet distance)
>> No. 18471
>>18463

[x] This
>> No. 18483
[X] Wake the girl (Shout "ARISE, COMRADE! Progress is calling you!" or somesuch from a discreet distance)

Apathy is death.
>> No. 18521
[X] Wake the girl (Shout "ARISE, COMRADE! Progress is calling you!" or somesuch from a discreet distance)

====================

You probably should wake the girl up. She may or may not notice you trespassing depending on how deep in slumber she is, but you better not chance it. At least with her awake you can explain to her your reasons for visiting, and if possible, invite her into the forming Party. As a servant under the owner of this mansion, she'll most definitely know the injustice and oppression of the capitalists and will therefore be a great asset to your goal. Her experience will be of great value in your effort to guide the populace of Gensokyo onto the path of Communism.

The question now is how you should wake her up. It's probably not a good idea to involve anything with physical contacts, since aren't guards suppose to be excellent in close quarter combat? Well, she don't really look like she's doing much guarding at all, but no point risking it. You're suppose to show that you're friendly after all, and unsuspecting contact isn't the best way to show friendliness. Suika might know her, but you don't, and you need to make a good impression to increase the chance of her listening to what you say.

Quickly you catch up to Suika and pull her aside, who yelp in surprise at your action. Instinctively you shoot a glance towards the sleeping girl in green, and upon finding her still asleep seemingly ignorant of what's happening, release the breath you hold in subconsciously. Quickly you make a few hand signals to convey your thoughts to Suika, who just stares at you in confusion, and get the both of you behind some shrubs nearby. Taking a deep breath, you then yell out as loud as you can be.

"ARISE, COMRADE! PROGRESS IS CALLING YOU! AWAKE! AND STAND AMONGST YOUR BRETHREN AS AN EQUAL!"

Your voice travels through the distance between you and the guard in an instant, the boom causing various birds to take to the air from nearby trees and the shrub you're hiding behind ruffle slightly. Dimly you're aware that Suika don't seem to be affected at all by the volume, but is rather enjoying herself with a few mouthful of alcohol from her gourd that never runs out. Well, as long as she's not suffering from your shouting.

The gate guard seems to be stirring at your call, but is still obviously asleep. You'll have to continue.

"OPEN YOUR EYES, COMRADE! AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE FUTURE AND FREEDOM YOU SHALL HAVE! THE TIME HAS COME, WAKE UP TO YOUR CALLING! ARISE!"

The guard, now fully awake, looks around frantically from her post, searching for the source of your voice. You see something shiny whipping around with her head, something you missed when you first saw her, concealed by the shadows and her posture. You can't really make it out clearly, as you're rather faraway, but it looks vaguely like a star. Could it be...

"Would you please tell me what you're doing here?"

The sudden voice cause you to spin around with a small jolt. Standing right behind you is a girl with silvery hair tied into a twin braid to the front and wearing what appears to be a western maid uniform. Her arms are crossed in front of her chest, multiple knives between each finger of both hands, and her scowl suggests that she's not impressed.

...Wait a minute, when did she get here?! And how come you don't hear any sound of someone approaching? Granted you're practically shouting at the top of your voice back then, but you should still be able to hear someone coming up behind you!

Damnation! Is this yet another one of those so called abilities people in Gensokyo possess? And also, what's with her getup anyway? A fetish the mansion master have or something?

Damn it, this is starting to get irritating.



[] Don't answer. Run for it (specify which way or location)
[] Stare her down
[] Seek assistance (Suika)
[] Write-in~

====================

At the rate of how things are moving along, this'll probably be the last update for the coming week. You got this whole period to vote on what to do next, so think carefully and be creative. Votes will be called when I get back from the trip, and I promise there'll be a wall when I return.

Have a nice week anon, for it most likely won't be a pleasant 7 days for me.
>> No. 18524
[☭] "Da! Finally, someone who is awake! I have much to discuss with your master, regarding Master Plan for the coming progress in this land. As well, we are here to invite the residents to join the Party at the shrine tonight, servants included of course."
>> No. 18526
[x] "Da! Finally, someone who is awake! I have much to discuss with your master, regarding Master Plan for the coming progress in this land. As well, we are here to invite the residents to join the Party at the shrine tonight, servants included of course."

This LA always gets great write-ins.
>> No. 18536
[☭] "Da! Finally, someone who is awake! I have much to discuss with your master, regarding Master Plan for the coming progress in this land. As well, we are here to invite the residents to join the Party at the shrine tonight! All servants are of course included."

>>18521
>she'll most definitely know the injustice and oppression of the capitalists
Oh Alek, you have no idea.
>> No. 18539
[☭] "Da! Finally, someone who is awake! I have much to discuss with your master, regarding Master Plan for the coming progress in this land. As well, we are here to invite the residents to join the Party at the shrine tonight! All servants are of course included."

Scarlet will become Red. And so China becomes the People's Hammer, and Sakuya, the People's Sickle.
>> No. 18542
[☭] "Da! Finally, someone who is awake! I have much to discuss with your master, regarding Master Plan for the coming progress in this land. As well, we are here to invite the residents to join the Party at the shrine tonight! All servants are of course included."

Higher and higher...
>> No. 18560
update
>> No. 18643
>>18560
nyet

no update :(
>> No. 18645
File 122157766798.gif - (9.20KB , 475x716 , whatthefuck.gif ) [iqdb]
18645
>>18643
>nyet

I raged. HARD.
>> No. 18662
7 MINUTES
>> No. 18673
>>18645
Why?
>> No. 18711
>>18645
ХАХАХАХАХАХА
>> No. 18741
>>18711
XAXAXA?
>> No. 18783
>>18560
I assume you missed the two lines after the vote choices then.

Hands off the keyboard for a whole week, my typan skillz haev decreased to a minimal level. Wall buildan starts, but it will take awhile until my brain registers the fact that I'm no longer slaving away with physical labour in a supposedly 'sightseeing' trip up in Canberra.

Well, whatever, you got the message. The wall is building, please wait patiently for fifty years until it hardens.
>> No. 18789
>>18783
>The wall is building

hoora--

>fifty years

RAGE
>> No. 18790
>>18783
>I assume you missed the two lines after the vote choices then.
No, I saw them, but I'm clearly missing it.
>> No. 18821
>>18789
The new THP vocabulary word for the day is "HooRAGE!"
>> No. 18859
update
>> No. 18878
Getting there, got half of it done. Expect it in an hour or two.
>> No. 18879
File 122212028430.jpg - (172.23KB , 418x583 , stalin_web.jpg ) [iqdb]
18879
>>18878

Comrade, the Great Architect has waited for you!
>> No. 18888
File 122213055085.jpg - (39.63KB , 192x256 , Meiling001.jpg ) [iqdb]
18888
[X] "Da! Finally, someone who is awake! I have much to discuss with your master, regarding Master Plan for the coming progress in this land. As well, we are here to invite the residents to join the Party at the shrine tonight! All servants are of course included."

====================

Disregarding the fact that you seem to be, annoyingly, the only normal person around here without any super powers of some sort, this...maid is clearly one of the servants slaving away in this mansion. And she's fully awake and calm to boot, unlike that gate guard who's apparently still trying to figure out what's going on. Huh, you would've expected that she be running this way now, if she's actually serious about her job.

It just goes to show her unwillingness in serving under that master of the house.

Well, nevertheless, the situation won't solve itself. It's time for some more fine speeches for the day, they'll serve as good practice for when you spread Communism to more than just one person.

"Da! Finally, someone who is awake! I have much to discuss with your master, regarding Master Plan for the coming progress in this land. As well, we are here to invite the residents to join the Party at the shrine tonight!" You say, flashing the silver-haired maid a friendly smile. "All servants are of course included."

Your intentions explained, the maid seems to be relaxing a little. She still doesn't look impressed, but at least her knives are now gone without a trace. Somehow, you doubt the situation can go any better than this. Ah well, better than screwing it up totally, right? She does appear to have totally ignored your last comment, but maybe it's just because she's not the party type. Things should be fine right now.

The maid stares at you impassively before giving you a cold nod.

"I see. I shall inform the mistress of your plight." She says, and before you can respond, disappears completely. It's just like a blink of an eye, and she's no longer there.

And then the gate guard finds you. She still looks a bit groggy and confused, but doesn't appear to be affected in any other way by the sudden awakening call from you. Well, that solves the question of what to do now, and how to approach her. Excellent. Your thoughts gathering and align in patterns, your success shall continue today without problems. By the Great Architect and the Motherland, union shall happen in this land!

Now, you wait.

She'll have many questions, and you shall not waste time meaninglessly in small banters.

She'll need answers, and you'll give her what she seeks with the time you have, before the maid returns with her news.

Straightening your shirt subconsciously, you wheel around with the friendly smile gluing naturally to your face to face the challenge ahead.

"Hey! Who're you? And what're you doing here?" The gate guard asks when she finally reaches your position, looking much more awake now then some time ago. Good, a person with a clear mind understands better than those who don't.

"Good morning, miss. It is a very fine day today is it not? The skies are clear and the sun shines merrily and brightly, bathing the land with its warm embrace." You begin, your smile growing. "Just like how the Motherland protects her children with her loving arms, just like how the Party shall bring light and warmth to the people of this land. I am Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, Lieutenant of Aviation of Mother Russia. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Wha-? Oh! Uh..." Obviously not expecting this sort of answer to her question, the girl falters slightly. "G-Good morning to you too, I guess. I'm Hong Meiling, gate guard of the Scarlet Devil Mansion; it's a pleasure to meet you too."

Again, you remember the differences in the naming practices of this land from yours. This one is, however, interesting in that it is distinctively Chinese. Could she be coming from the country that neighbours yours? Her chosen attire surely hints towards this possibility, but her flaming red hair opposes that very idea, since aren't dark hair colours such as black what Chinese are usually born with? Then again, you have seen weirder hair colours, like that maid's silver and Mima's green, and the girl could have just dyed her hair. Another thing then comes to your attention, the hat she wears atop of her head. It has the same shade of green of her clothes, and contrasts quite well with her hair, but that's not what catches your attention.

On her hat adorns a shining golden star, with some Chinese character print onto the surface. You feel your spirits soar even higher at the symbol the gate guard wears.

She may not know it consciously, but she is a comrade by heart.

"Um...say, were you the one that's shouting things before? What're you trying to do back then?"

"Ah, my apologies if my 'awakening call' have startled you, comrade. But it is necessary, for you see, this land have suffered too long, YOU, have suffered too long. Progress towards salvation must begin, and progress arrives not to those who do not strive for it." You say, your hands lifting and ending up on her shoulders. "It is time, comrade. A new era shall begin, of prosperity, of equality, of freedom! Join us in our quest to bring about the Revolution to this land, help us in spreading the call of Communism to every soul! The future is yours comrade, take it!"

And just like Alice, this girl, Hong Meiling, stands stunned by your powerful words, your powerful gaze. It is understandable, to have something so radically different from what she knew presenting itself so strongly. But she must understand the virtues of your ideals, and make her own judgement. And when she does, you shall guide her through the darkness of oppression like the bright stars that fill the skies at night.

"B-But..."

"Do you feel you're treated unjustly?"

"I c-cannot sa-"

"Do you feel oppressed, stripped of your freedom and forced into service?"

"W-Well, I do have to guard the gates twenty-four seven..."

"Do you feel you should be given a choice, to voice your opinion and make a change?"

"I-I..."

"Then let it be known that you DO have a choice, you DO have the right! Grasp it comrade, and expression your will freely! Do not fear in the face of oppression, for justice sides with the righteous! Rise, and let the world know your existence!"
>> No. 18889
File 122213092846.jpg - (554.15KB , 1600x1200 , Remilia001.jpg ) [iqdb]
18889
"O-Okay...uh...I-I'll ask mistress Scarlet abo-"

"Stop." You interrupt. "Your future belongs to you and you only. Permissions are not needed for one to take their lives into their own hands, and in Communism you shall find no need to ask for such. Equality is the basis of the communal spirit, and as such no one is above or below any others. Make that choice by your own free will, and if those despicable capitalist finds it offending, you can always count on us to support you."

"W-Wha...b-but...um..." She stutters indecisively, obviously trying to work it out on her own. You stay silent throughout her self debate, waiting patiently for her to make her choice. After a few minutes of silence, she finally breaks it with a soft mumble. "I-I will think...about it...just give me some time..."

You nod sagely and release her from your grip. Wobbly she turns around and begins to stumble back to the gates, quietly debating with herself. You frown a bit at her returning to her post, but decide to let it slide this time. She'll need time, just as she requested, and habits die hard. It would not be wise to push it right now, there is plenty of time to slowly correct her later. Leisurely, you pace yourself behind her, Suika following in toll silently.

Just before Meiling reaches the gates, she pauses midway and turns around with a weak, but warm, smile.

"Welcome to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Mr. Ivanov." She says.

You smile in return. "And Communism welcomes you, Comrade Meiling. Call me Alek, we are friends now."

Meiling nods and gives you a truly beautiful smile. "Alright...Alek, and just call me Meiling."

You return with a nod yourself.

"The mistress will see you now, please follow me." The silver-haired maid appears suddenly in front of the gates, and stoically turns around after delivering her message. Flashing Meiling one final smile, you and Suika follow the maid into the interior of the mansion.

--------------------

"Well well well, so you're the guy shouting outside?" A small child in some fancy night clothing speaks in front of you, sitting on a crafted wooden stool. Apparently she's the mistress Scarlet of the mansion, which baffles you quite a bit. Could it be that the former master of the house have passed away recently? It's the only rational explanation you can come up with that explains this abnormal situation.

Still, no matter what the case may be, having a child as the ruler of the mansion gives you a huge confidence boost, for a child can often be misguided, and with her being this young, it comes as no surprise that she may not know about the conditions of her workers. If you can convince her and let her see how the people suffer than maybe this sorry state of affair can end smoothly. In fact, you may even be able to convince her to forego her capitalist ways and join you in the great Revolution! With her support, a member of an obviously well known capitalist family, the people will realise the truth far sooner, and take the necessary steps to correct society!

It'll be a great step in introducing Communism to this land. You can already see it, the people rejoicing and living harmoniously, working together and sharing the fruits of their labour. A world without corruption, a world without oppression, a world where everyone is a comrade to another, and bands together as a single community, protecting each other from natural dangers and rare injustice that resisting capitalists may try to bring. A perfect society, this is your dream, your goal.

The Motherland is with you, the Great Architect smiles upon your efforts to bring about his ideals. You will not fail; this child shall be the first true convert of Capitalism to Communism.

"So, what do you want?" The child asks with interest, her eyes spelling out her curiosity as she waits for your response.



[] Write-in

====================
>> No. 18892
Needs to have something about 'sucking the lifeblood of the common people', 'placing their own brothers and sisters in chains', 'damping the human spirit like a choking mist blocking the sun', etc etc etc.
>> No. 18893
>Still, no matter what the case may be, having a child as the ruler of the mansion gives you a huge confidence boost, for a child can often be misguided, and with her being this young, it comes as no surprise that she may not know about the conditions of her workers. If you can convince her and let her see how the people suffer than maybe this sorry state of affair can end smoothly. In fact, you may even be able to convince her to forego her capitalist ways and join you in the great Revolution! With her support, a member of an obviously well known capitalist family, the people will realise the truth far sooner, and take the necessary steps to correct society!

Oh Alec. I can't help but feel that we're just setting ourselves up for a huge disappointment here.
>> No. 18916
>Still, no matter what the case may be, having a child as the ruler of the mansion gives you a huge confidence boost, for a child can often be misguided, and with her being this young, it comes as no surprise that she may not know about the conditions of her workers.

This is where I knew this story would break my heart.

[x] "Good day, comrade. I am Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, Lieutenant of Aviation of Mother Russia, and this is my associate, comrade Suika Ibuki. We come to you as envoy from the Hakurei shrine to extend invitation to the Red-White Party at the shrine tonight. Drinks and refreshments will be served by unindentured volunteers for the greater glory of the Party. Formal wear is suggested but not required, as all dress codes are equal in the eyes of the Great Architect. This invitation is extended to you individually, as well as all other residents of your household. We hope for you to join us in the Revolutionary spirit."

Unlike before where we would take the floor and catch the naive up in nice-sounding words, here requires a more delicate touch. Talking people like Remilia into things is a matter of arousing their curiosity; reveal as little as possible while refusing absolutely nothing.
>> No. 18925
[x] "Good day, comrade. I am Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, Lieutenant of Aviation of Mother Russia, and this is my associate, comrade Suika Ibuki. We come to you as envoy from the Hakurei shrine to extend invitation to the Red-White Party at the shrine tonight. Drinks and refreshments will be served by unindentured volunteers for the greater glory of the Party. Formal wear is suggested but not required, as all dress codes are equal in the eyes of the Great Architect. This invitation is extended to you individually, as well as all other residents of your household. We hope for you to join us in the Revolutionary spirit."

I really hope Alek will be able to avoid the MIND CRUSH when he realizes the reality of the situation in Gensokyo. Hopefully, he'll have made progress by then.
>> No. 18926
[x] "Good day, comrade. I am Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, Lieutenant of Aviation of Mother Russia, and this is my associate, comrade Suika Ibuki. We come to you as envoy from the Hakurei shrine to extend invitation to the Red-White Party at the shrine tonight. Drinks and refreshments will be served by unindentured volunteers for the greater glory of the Party. Formal wear is suggested but not required, as all dress codes are equal in the eyes of the Great Architect. This invitation is extended to you individually, as well as all other residents of your household. We hope for you to join us in the Revolutionary spirit."
>> No. 18935
[x] "Good day, comrade. I am Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, Lieutenant of Aviation of Mother Russia, and this is my associate, comrade Suika Ibuki. We come to you as envoy from the Hakurei shrine to extend invitation to the Red-White Party at the shrine tonight. Drinks and refreshments will be served by unindentured volunteers for the greater glory of the Party. Formal wear is suggested but not required, as all dress codes are equal in the eyes of the Great Architect. This invitation is extended to you individually, as well as all other residents of your household. We hope for you to join us in the Revolutionary spirit."

Bandwagon hop!
>> No. 18942
File 122221373716.jpg - (65.12KB , 420x300 , paperboy.jpg ) [iqdb]
18942
PaperBoy is a faget
>> No. 19006
update
>> No. 19045
Tried to update these few days, but somehow it always end in a REMI BITE! bad end. Curiously, I tried a few ideas of my own, and it still end the same way. So it's not the write-in, it's just me wanting to write a REMI BITE! end.

Well, because of that, I went to a con today to try and distract myself, but it's not really working. Will try writing again tomorrow, and if it's the same deal, I'll just make it a bad end side-story or something to that degree. Hopefully that'll be enough to get me back to writing normal updates.

tl;dr, update may appear tomorrow.
>> No. 19048
>>19045
But you aren't supposed to die from REMI BITE!, so yeah. Although we might not be in any shape for the party tonight.
>> No. 19057
>>19045
Then write the bad end to get it out of your system, post it, then write a more realistic post.

We're inviting her to a party. She'd love that shit.
>> No. 19086
File 122260219459.jpg - (245.34KB , 500x699 , 798980ff734cec7226204d7368d412da.jpg ) [iqdb]
19086
[x] "Good day, comrade. I am Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, Lieutenant of Aviation of Mother Russia, and this is my associate, comrade Suika Ibuki. We come to you as envoy from the Hakurei shrine to extend invitation to the Red-White Party at the shrine tonight. Drinks and refreshments will be served by unindentured volunteers for the greater glory of the Party. Formal wear is suggested but not required, as all dress codes are equal in the eyes of the Great Architect. This invitation is extended to you individually, as well as all other residents of your household. We hope for you to join us in the Revolutionary spirit."

====================

Even though she is just a child, she is still a capitalist, and as such you'll need a different style of persuation. Poetic speech of the greatness of Communism is well and great, but a mere mention of the word is the quickest way to making capitalists your enemies. Therefore, a more...mysterious, for a lack of a better word, way is what you'll use.

With a pleasant smile you nod at the child mistress. "Good day, comrade. I am Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, Lieutenant of Aviation of Mother Russia, and this is my associate, comrade Suika Ibuki." You take the time to gesture at Suika with your hand. "We come to you as envoy from the Hakurei shrine to extend invitation to the Red-White Party at the shrine tonight. Drinks and refreshments will be served by unindentured volunteers for the greater glory of the Party. Formal wear is suggested but not required, as all dress codes are equal in the eyes of the Great Architect. This invitation is extended to you individually, as well as all other residents of your household. We hope for you to join us in the Revolutionary spirit."

You end your speech with another smile, betraying nothing while observing the child's reaction to your proposal. To her merit, the child mistress also hides her thoughts well, and you can't percieve what she could be thinking. However, her interest in your words is evident, she is no doubt curious about your offer, which is just what you want. A few empty seconds passes, and finally she makes a move. With a small hop the child removes herself from her large seat and onto the ground, flexing behind her her pair of...bat wing?

So she's another of those youkai or fairy people Suika talked about, surprising indeed.

A somewhat neutral smile graces her face as she approaches the two of you slowly, and you notice that she has two fangs that are sticking out slightly. Interesting, fangs and bat wings. Sounds just like a vampire from those European folklores your mother told you when you're a child.

...

She's not a vampire, right? Even if it's in magical lands such as Gensokyo there can't be vampires right?

...Right?

...

Hmm...you might need to abolish your previous thoughts off her being a child. You never know the age of a vampire unless they tell you...

"So, Reimu's holding a party at the shrine, and she's inviting me?" she says, mockingly. "Are you really that naive? Do you know who I am? That girl and I don't mix that well you know. So tell me, why would she even bother sending you here?"

"Hey Remi, I brought him here myself, he don't know anything." Suika suddenly speak up beside you, trying to sound serious. But that lazy grin just trash any seriousness she tries to muster. "He's an Outsider, just popped up yesterday. And he said yes when I ask if he wants to come with me, so uh...don't mind him if he says anything weird."

Mistress Scarlet, who's now known as Remi, which undoubtedly is a nickname, turns to look at Suika with a curious expression. "Oh? An Outsider you say? Now that's something new..." She then turns back to you with a fanged grin. "Well, since you asked so nicely, I'll think about it. You can go now. Sakuya!"

"Yes mistress." The silver-haired maid, Sakuya apparently, bows respectfully at her mistress before straightening up and addresses you and Suika. "Please allow me to show you the exit."

Without another word, she begin to walk away, through the doors and down the hallways. You, left with no choice, begin to follow her. As you trot down the lit passages, you realise it's a different route from when you came in. There's a staircase not far ahead of you that you've never seen before when you arrive, and a set of large double doors to the end of the corridors. Sakuya pauses in front of the stairs, waiting for you to catch up. When you do, she holds her hand out and gestures towards a side passage.

"I cannot guide you further, for there are duties that I must attend to. The gates are just down this hallway, follow it closely and you shall find yourself at the exit." She informs you with a bow. "I must be going now, my apologies."

And then she is gone. Like previous times she just disappears without a trace. You are getting used to it now, so it doesn't surprise you any longer.

But disregarding that, now you're left with a choice. Those stairs seems to lead both upwards and downwards, indicating that you're either on the second floor, which doesn't seem likely since this is the first set of stairs you see, or that it leads to the second floor and to a basement of the mansion. You feel a bit of unease when you look down at the rather dark basement level the stairs leads to, and you can't shake that feeling off.

Then there's those large doors at the end of the hallways. You can see that it is made out of wood even at this distance, and for some reason it reminds you of books. Could it perhaps be a library then?

You look towards Suika for suggestions, but gives up right after when you find her drinking.

Well, what now?



[] To the exit, post-haste!
[] Down the staircases, let's see what's down there.
[] To the huge doors, you're curious of what's inside.

===================

Well, that took awhile. Still getting that urge to write a bad end this morning, but after meido games, which took quite a long time (about 10 hours), I can finally get back onto writing this update without the impulsive urges. Next one should take less time, I apologies again for the delay.
>> No. 19087
[x] To the exit, post-haste!

I don't expect any greater success with Patchy or Flan, and when Sakuya tells you to leave, it's time to leave.
>> No. 19088
[X] Down the staircases, let's see what's down there.

BAD END by Flandre? Sounds good to me.
>> No. 19089
{X} To the exit, post-haste!
>> No. 19090
[x] To the exit, post-haste!
>> No. 19093
[x] To the exit, post-haste!
Patchy's booksmarts would only shatter our visions of Communism.
>> No. 19109
[x] To the exit, post-haste!


we have more guests to invite, I'm sure the tengu and the rabbits would certainly be interested
>> No. 19110
[X] To the exit, post-haste!

>10 hours
sowwy about that ._.
>> No. 19126
>>19110
Oh hey, I never said anything about it being a bother.

Well anyway, woke up unexpectedly, so I guess it's time to write. Give me an hour or two.
>> No. 19129
[x] To the exit, post-haste!

====================

Somehow those stairs gives you a really bad vibe, and the doors to the assumed library is too far off for you to not to be noticed by anyone, and you don't want to ruin your image in the eyes of mistress Scarlet by trespassing quite just yet. Plus, you're suppose to spread the word of Communism to every last corner of this realm, so why would you waste your time exploring a place you'll soon acquire through converting the mistress to your cause? You'll get more time to do that later, you're sure of it.

So, your decisions made, you hastily trot down through the corridor Sakuya directs you to a few moments ago. On the way you pass by a few of what seems to be fairy maids, who darts out of the way and hides behind whatever covers they can find. You wave at them to express your lack of hostility, but they just watch wearily from their covers. With a shrug, you continue on your way, they'll be freed soon enough anyway.

After a few turns and twists both you and Suika arrives at the front halls, where from then on you navigate back to the gates, Meiling waving at you as you approach the exit.

"I hope everything's gone well with your reasons of visit?" She asks with a smile, which you return with a shrug. "Oh...well, I'm sure you'll be fine, the mistress may be a bit...um...extreme, but she's not a bad person really. Don't worry, and enjoy your day...um...Alek."

You give her a nod and a confident smile as your acknowledgement of her words. "Yes, I'm sure it'll work out in the end. I must however take my leave now, as there are work to be done. I bid you farewell, comrade Meiling." You then turn and look at Suika, who's already in the air ready to go. You give her a nod, and she takes hold of your hand and pulls you upwards. Turning back again to face Meiling, you hold your flask of vodka and hand it to her. She stares at you confused, but you just give her yet another nod. "I hope to see your presence tonight at the Party, comrade. Fairwe--"

You're cut off abruptly when sounds of explosions and shattered glasses fills the air. Immediately you turn towards the source of the noise, a window on the second floor not too far away. Something blurry shoots out of the rubble, with beams and balls of light flying after it. You turn to alert Meiling, only to find that she's nowhere to be found.

Where did she go?

"Oh hey, it's Marisa! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~!"

Suika's cheerful shout brings you back from your confusion, and you refocus on the blur. Now that it's out of the smoke made by falling debris and fire, you can see the outline of a person sitting on something and blazing through the air with a trail of bright stars following behind. Adding to that is a gleeful bout of laughter from that 'Marisa' person, assuming that's who Suika's refering to.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~! Wait uuuuuuuup~!"

Instantly you feel a tug of your arm, and before you know you're off chasing the person speeding away.

What the hell? Why is this happening to you?



[] Focus! Tell Suika to catch up to the speedy escapee, full speed.
[] Hey, hey, hey! Tell her to slow down a bit, she's going too fast and reckless!
[] Tell Suika to turn back, you need to make sure no one's hurt.
[] Obligatory write-in space
>> No. 19131
{X} Hey, hey, hey! Tell her to slow down a bit, she's going too fast and reckless!
Hm.
>> No. 19133
[x] Focus! Tell Suika to catch up to the speedy escapee, full speed.

Marisa I think will like the idea that the library books will be open to all once they have been reclaimed by the Party.
>> No. 19137
[X] Focus! Tell Suika to catch up to the speedy escapee, full speed.

Time to make a good impression~
>> No. 19156
[x] <This automatically becomes a vote for whatever awesome write-in the Soviet Anon who frequents this story writes in, because he is the fucking guiding light that shall lead us to a worker's paradise in this CYOA!>
>> No. 19197
[X] Focus! Tell Suika to catch up to the speedy escapee, full speed.
>> No. 19205
Called, catch up in full speed it is. Too late tonight to write though, will do that tomorrow afternoon, or something.

Sage for lazy writefag.
>> No. 19229
I lied, lethargy struck and I'm not in the mood for some writan. Writan tomorrow, for real this time.

Sage for lying writefag.
>> No. 19475
Where's my Soviet goodness, PaperBoy?

Enough messing around.
>> No. 19482
>>19475

I tried to persuade him into writing today, but he opposes me like the american pigs oppose our matiuszka rasija's superior system.
>> No. 19488
>>19482
FYI, the way you try to, oh, persuade me just steels my resolve to slack off and not do anything.

But anyway, since I promised Tetro and co. about writing if they go on with meido h, I'll be writing soonish.

YAF, you failed.

>>19475
Yes, yes. Writing in a few hours. New thread will be up since this one's near autosage.
>> No. 19491
>>19488
>YAF, you failed.

Yeah, I already said that. Besides, is me failing anything new? Now stop making up excuses and get to work. Nigger.
>> No. 19497
>meido h

Now look at what I've missed.