[Return]
Archived thread

File 121844099198.jpg - (264.80KB , 1024x768 , ee77132c30499eab70d389f3ef9a1640.jpg ) [iqdb]
16997 No. 16997
DAY 2 START
---------------------------------


The morning light piercing through your eyelid. You lazily open your eyes, felling a little bit dizzy. You take a look of your surroundings...


You are hanging upside down from the tree.


A futon is rolling around you and you are unable to move your arm and leg at all. only your head pop out of this futon roll. You now know how it feels to become a sushi roll.


No... Hanging upside down is bad for your head. You gotta do something about this...

Wriggling around, You see a note attached to the futon. It's a big paper with a red writings that read "PERVERT". You don't have to guess. It's now obvious who is the culprit.


Seems like you are at the front yard of the shrine near the living room. Suika is still there, sleeping.



[] TASUKETE SUIKA!
[] A real man do not ask for help from a little girl. Try to break free with your AWSUM POWAHS.
[] Silently repent for your sins.
[] try alternate method. <specify>


-----------------------------------------
Shortupdate is short. (;_;)

>> No. 16999
[x] Silently repent for your sins.
>> No. 17002
[X] A real man do not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.

Ok.
>> No. 17003
[X] Silently repent your sins.
[X] A real man do not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
>> No. 17006
[x] A real man do not ask for help from a little girl. Try to break free with your AWSUM POWAHS.
>> No. 17007
{X} A real man do not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.

Oh yeah.
>> No. 17009
[x] A real man do not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.

what sins?
>> No. 17010
[x] A real man do not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
>> No. 17012
[x] A real man doesn't ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.

I don't get the sins thing either.
>> No. 17014
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.

hahaha
>> No. 17016
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.
Roa Financial. In Roa we trust.
>> No. 17017
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.

Changing my vote. This is too awesome.
>> No. 17018
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.

ha ha wow
>> No. 17020
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.
>> No. 17021
{X} A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
{X} Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.

well now
>> No. 17022
[X] Call out for Suika

ONI NINJAS
>> No. 17023
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.
>> No. 17024
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.

Changing my vote as well. We all need to support magnificence.
>> No. 17025
[+] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[+] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.
haha oh wow. I want this to work just because of how out-there it is.
>> No. 17026
>>17012 here,
vote changing to
[Y] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[Y] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.
This write-in is FABULOUS.
>> No. 17027
way to spam Roa's power.
Writing now.
>> No. 17029
>>17027

awesome.jpg
>> No. 17031
File 121851279218.jpg - (182.90KB , 420x579 , 3zy3.jpg ) [iqdb]
17031
[x] A real man does not ask for help from a little girl. Break free with your FABULOUS POWERS.
[x] Convert the futon into currency reflecting its fair market value.
-------------------------------------------


Like hell. You won't ask suika for help. It's your pride on the line here. Asking for her help is like telling her, 'Help me! I'm a hopeless man that can't do anything by myself and even need to ask for help from a little girl like you!'. To preserve your own pride you decide to deal with this yourself.


Thinking of how to get off of this, you try to think in a FABULOUS way and try to (somehow) charm the futon. No use, Futon is not react to your beauty nor style. It's an inanimate object, silly!

You try to touch the futon and use your newly obtained currency power on it. It doesn't turn the futon to its fair market value in yen currency, but instead of that a jolt of information pop in your mind. You suddenly gain knowledge of its price. Wow, Reimu... your futon are pretty expensive.

Then again, Beauty is not the only fabulous things you know. Thinking back to the fateful duel with your Aniki, this sentence comes to mind.

"What can be more beautiful than abs! None! None I say!"

Yes! Strength is fabulous! or to say it correctly, muscle is fabulous!

Flexing with all your might you try to literally 'explode' from the futon roll. it made a ripping and cracking noise as you sour your efforts into flexing. Flex WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT. LIKE A KENSHIROU OF THE FUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR.

The futon rip to shreds and you land on the ground, fabulously.
Well your beloved shirt also ripped in the process. Bah.

As you try to appraising your ripped shirt with the same way you did to the futon, you noticed a small black dot in the sky. It's coming your way, pretty fast too. It's getting bigger... bigger... bigger until you can recognize who is coming straight to your with the speed of a cheetah.


"ROAAAAAA~~!! HELLOOOOO~~!!"


Chen dive into your stomach like a cannonball just the way she did to Ran earlier. You lie breathless on the ground for a bit with Chen clinging to you and rub her head against your bare chest. Haah... good thing you still don't have north star scar on your chest.


"You are going to Mayohiga with me today right? right? We are going to play together right?!"


[] Yeah! Let's go to Mayohiga!
[] In fact, I need to go investigating something at the mansion near the lake...<sub opt.>
== "...You can come with me too."
== "...I'll go to Mayohiga another time, okay?"

and

[] Tell Reimu, Suika, Mima first that you're going.
[] Leave ASAP.

-------------------------------------------
Chen oh Chen... a cat that has a habit of cannonballing people.
>> No. 17032
[x] Yeah! Let's go to Mayohiga!
[x] Leave ASAP.

in b4 Raymoo assumes we've been kidnapped
>> No. 17033
[x] Yeah let's go to Mayohiga!

Yukari will find us FABULOUS.
>> No. 17034
[x] Yeah! Let's go to Mayohiga!
[x] Leave ASAP.
>> No. 17036
[] Yeah! Let's go to Mayohiga!
[] Tell Reimu, Suika, Mima first that you're going.
[] Kidnap Suika, in a FABULOUS way.
>> No. 17048
[Y] Yeah! Let's go to Mayohiga!
[Y] Tell Reimu, Suika, Mima first that you're going.
Better let them know first, so we don't get into trouble later on.
>> No. 17049
Note to you guys.
I will have a very important job involving a money worth 70,000,000 USD tomorrow. So update will be a little delayed. Might have a time to write it in the morning, but probably not likely. I will be back again at 9.00PM for sure.
(That's mean another 24 hours.)
>> No. 17050
>>17049
you going to buy TouhouProject.com?
>> No. 17051
>>17049
He may end up wearing cement shoes, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 17052
[x] Yeah! Let's go to Mayohiga!
[x] Tell Reimu, Suika, Mima first that you're going.
[x] ...by leaving a note.
[x] Kidnap Suika, in a FABULOUS way.

Oni-charman gaems~

>>17027
Well, that's what happens when you yell "ROA! ROA! FIGHT DA POWA!"
>> No. 17053
>>17049

What.
>> No. 17054
>>17049

They do not have a 70 million dollar bill though.
>> No. 17067
>>17049
Heheh... after checking again today I found that I accidentally put one more zero than necessary.
So, it's just 7,000,000 USD.

No love for Adel, huh? Writing.
>> No. 17069
File 121864248958.jpg - (163.02KB , 800x618 , 3yjt.jpg ) [iqdb]
17069
[x] Yeah! Let's go to Mayohiga!
[x] Tell Reimu, Suika, Mima first that you're going.
--------------------------------------


"Alright Chen! Let's go to Mayohiga!"
because your first intention is to take a tour around Gensokyo, Chen's offer is a good one. And you will got a chance to stay out of Reimu's wrath for a while. But looking back to your self right now, You should wash yourself and get a decent clothing real quick. Topless and stinking Roa is not a fabulous Roa.

"Chen. Wait here for a while. I'm going to have a quick bath first."
"Okay~" Chen sit at the balcony, wagging her tails.

You rush into the shrine and search for a bath. You found one in no time and luckily it's still not in use. Take a shower with the speed of light, you dash out of the bathroom with the first garment you see in your hands. It's a pink T-shirt with a big "ALOHA HAWAII" screen on it. You put that t-shirt in. It's quite tight around the chest. Bah, anything will do.

Rushing past Reimu who is currently reading a newspaper, (Bunbunmaru news: special edition! Reconstruction megaproject at Scarlet mansion! Read more inside!), you said to her.

"I'm going to Mayohiga with Chen today! be right back!"

She silently nod without looking up. Mima is still nowhere to be found. You are walking past the sleeping Suika when the urge to kidnap her forming up in your head. you shake off that silly thought away and go meet Chen.


"Ready to go!" You said.
"Alright! Let's go!"

Chen spring up from her sitting pose and dart off to the sky, leaving you behind. You just standing there dumbfounded for a while. It takes some times until Chen noticed that you don't follow and coming back to you.

"Why don't you follow me, Roa?" She seems to be really confused.
"Simple. I can't fly."
"Aww... then what should we do?" She crossed her arm and walking around in circle. Chen seems to be thinking hard.

Huh? You think Reimu is calling your name, her sound indicate that she is angry. What is it this time?


[] Fast way : Let Chen carry you.
[] Slow way : Let's take a walk and enjoy the scenery.
[] Another way : <Specify>
[] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?


----------------------------------
Because the vote is slow, writein is not won. Sorry.
Then again, I love writeins.
>> No. 17071
[] Fast way : Let Chen carry you.
>> No. 17074
[X] Awesome Way: Carry Chen
>> No. 17075
>>17067
>No love for Adel, huh?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ADEL! Goddammit, I forgot about him already!

We really need to get searching for his ass.
>> No. 17076
[x] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?

Deal with her now before she starts chasing us.
>> No. 17077
[Q] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?

Either we took her shirt, she's pissed that we got out of the futon-coccon, or possibly both.
>> No. 17078
[x] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?
>> No. 17110
>It's a pink T-shirt with a big "ALOHA HAWAII" screen on it. You put that t-shirt in. It's quite tight around the chest. Bah, anything will do.

YES! HA HA YES!

[x] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?
>> No. 17114
[x] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?
>> No. 17122
[] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?
>> No. 17124
[x] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?
>> No. 17153
Writing.
>> No. 17154
File 121872727622.jpg - (219.03KB , 600x539 , 3zyw.jpg ) [iqdb]
17154
[X] Wait a sec. What's wrong with Reimu?
---------------------------------------


Reimu show up with her weird stick with a paper attached on it. She doesn't seems to be in a good mood when she approach you. In fact, she's pissed. As soon as she saw you, she rush to you with that stick raising up high.

"Oh... Hello Rei---"
"YOU SICK BASTARD!"

A red-white ball with the size around basketball hit you square on the nose. The force of the impact send you flying several feet before hitting the nearby tree with a thud. Reimu still advancing to you with her deathstick and that weird yin-yang ball flying around her.

"Don't you dare soiling my T-shirt with your filthy blood, pervert! Give it back right now or you die!"
"What the hell is---"
"Give it back!"

She get on top of you and forcefully pull the pink T-shirt out. You panic and struggle but that only elevate Reimu's fury more, resulting in another yin-yang ball hitting you in your belly. Hard. You lose your strength and Reimu finally take the pink T-shirt out. You look up, and saw Reimu with teary eyes but is clearly in foul mood. She express a mix of embarrassment and anger.

"After all I have done to you, you try to steal my used garments for your own perverted fantasy?! You human scum!"

Reimu mutter something and her right hand which holding that stick is glowing with strange aura.

And Chen decide to save the day.

She take both your hands and dash into the sky with all her might. You suddenly flew into the blue sky with the help of the catgirl. You look back to Reimu. She seems to yell something at you. And in front of her, there's a big charred crater on the ground which is where you used to be three seconds ago. Reimu is serious. You shudder to the thought that Reimu is going to kill you because of simple matter like using her clothing.


your unstable mind right now failed to recognize your scenery which changed from the forest and grassland area like it should be. Chen setting you down on a place that look like the living room of some abandoned house.

"Stay here, Roa! I'm gonna get Ran-sama!" Said Chen as she quickly disappear into the house.

You noticed that you got a massive nosebleed and the blood is all over your naked chest. Shitsux.


[] Sit here like a good boy.
[] Explore the house a bit.
[] DESPAIR! THE WRATH OF THE RED MIKO HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!

-----------------------------------------------
Anyone wants Yakumo family route? Hm~ hm~ hm~?
>> No. 17156
[] DESPAIR! THE WRATH OF THE RED MIKO HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!
>> No. 17157
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.
>> No. 17159
>Anyone wants Yakumo family route? Hm~ hm~ hm~?
YES

[x] Sit here like a good boy.
>> No. 17161
File 121873694378.jpg - (18.28KB , 450x360 , despair-motivational-small.jpg ) [iqdb]
17161
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.
Despite the pic.

Really, Reimu needs anger management or something. She tries to murder someone just for borrowing her t-shirt? Geez...
>> No. 17166
[x] Sit here like a good boy.
>> No. 17169
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.
>> No. 17176
[x] DESPAIR! THE WRATH OF THE RED MIKO HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!
>> No. 17177
[x] DESPAIR! THE WRATH OF THE RED MIKO HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!
>> No. 17178
[x] DESPAIR! THE WRATH OF THE RED MIKO HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!
>> No. 17180
[x] Sit here like a good boy.

Stress is bad for your hair~
>> No. 17182
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.

Slipping into despair because we got the miko in a bad mood? That's so not FABULOUS, Anonymous. Or manly.
>> No. 17196
[+] IRON HEART SURGE
[+] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.
Despair is neither FABULOUS nor Awesome nor Manly nor GAR. Thus we cannot do it. It's simply impossible.
>> No. 17213
newfag question here, What is "Iron heart surge" ?
>> No. 17214
[x] Sit here like a good boy.
>> No. 17216
>>17213
Iron Heart Surge
Iron Heart
Level: Warblade 3
Prerequisite: One Iron Heart maneuver
Initiation Action: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: See text

By drawing on your mental strength and physical fortitude, you break free of a debilitating state that might otherwise defeat you.

Your fighting spirit, dedication, and training allow you to overcome almost anything to defeat your enemies. When you use this maneuver, select one spell, effect, or other condition currently affecting you and with a duration of 1 or more rounds. That effect ends immediately. You also surge with confidence and vengeance against your enemies, gaining a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
>> No. 17217
>>17213
By drawing on your mental strength and physical fortitude, you break free of a debilitating state that might otherwise defeat you.
>> No. 17218
>>17213
An ability from the Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition supplement Book of Nine Swords. It allows the user to throw off any negative status, and due to some oversights in how they worded the ability, a creative player can make their character pretty much immortal with it.
It's usually used just to say "I am attempting something awesome with this", though.

[X] IRON HEART SURGE
[X] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.
>> No. 17220
File 121876545493.jpg - (60.28KB , 438x631 , 95f73f2341abf4c606031d12706866da.jpg ) [iqdb]
17220
>>17216
>>17217
>>17218

Thanks. I never used this ability before because I mostly play Bard or Ranger. Loli guitarist~

Still not updating. I have a work to do and will be back in about 11-12 hours. Be sure to spawn a lot of votespene gas by then!
>> No. 17223
>>17220
You must construct additional plotlons
>> No. 17228
[ ] IRON HEART SURGE
[ ] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.
>> No. 17231
I shouldn't be too surprised that so many people here know abilities from the Book of Weeaboo Faggotry, should I?
>> No. 17234
[] Explore the house a bit.
>> No. 17241
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.

>>17231
>I shouldn't be too surprised that so many people here know abilities from the Book of Weeaboo Faggotry, should I?

But a masterwork bastard sword is a katana, so yeah!
>> No. 17261
As expected. No one choose to be a good boy.
Writan-ish thing now.
>> No. 17262
>>17261

Well, sitting there in a pool of our own blood might be wicked cool, but it isn't very hygienic. Or FABULOUS. I'm sure Ran will understand.
>> No. 17263
>>17261

Screw the rules, I have perfect hair.
>> No. 17269
File 121882005948.jpg - (167.30KB , 800x800 , 3pcs.jpg ) [iqdb]
17269
[x] IRON HEART SURGE
[x] Explore the house for something to get the blood off of you.
---------------------------------------------

You drawing on your mental strength and physical fortitude and break free of a debilitating state that might otherwise defeat you. Namely, Despair. Plus a nosebleed.

With the surge of courage you draw from withing your heart, you snap out of your misery. Focusing on dealing with the problems at hands, your nosebleed, you walk into the abandoned house with no fear. Why fear the miko? She can kill you, yes. But she cannot kill your burning spirits. She may have those Deadly balls, but you got these fabulous hair! This hair of mine glows with an awesome POWER! Take this my love, my anger, and all of my sorrows!......

Uh... you should stop it before it's getting out of hand.


Searching inside the house you found a white towel that looks clean enough. You soak it with the water in nearby bucket and wipe all the bloodstains out of yourself. Strange. It should be an abandoned house but from your eyes it's not looking like it's abandoned at all. It's clean and it's well-equipped. Mulling with your own thoughts, your hand is on autopilot and washing the towel in said bucket of water. It's not really cleaned off the blood, but at least it's not soaking red like it was a minute ago.


Not too long until Ran and Chen come rushing at you.


"Are you okay? Chen said you are badly injured and there's lots of blood." Ran checking you up like a nurse did with the emergency patient. "No fracture... no external wounds... slight trace of blood on the chest..."
"And he bleeding like crazy, too!" Chen added. She is standing nearby holding the first aid kit.
"Well, I'm fine now. The nosebleed already stopped."
"Nosebleed? How can one bleeding like crazy with a nosebleed? I guess Chen is exaggerating again."
"Probably."
"I'm not lying! He did bleed a lot! I think he's gonna die!" Chen pout. But you see that she lose her tension a bit. Probably because seeing that you are still well.

"You should wear this for the time being." Ran walk to the cupboard nearby and open it. Inside you see a robe identical to the one Ran always wear packed tight. She took one from the hanger and lend it to you. "It's one of my spare clothes. Hope you don't mind."
"Ah--! No... I mean, Yes. Thank you Ran."

You took her offer and wear the robe. Its design is kinda cool. With long sleeves and some scribble like Chinese alphabets in the center, you feel like you can suddenly do a Kung-fu.

Ran offer you a handshake.
"Thanks for taking care of Chen when she was over there, Roa."
"No problems."


While you two is still shaking hands, You feel like Ran is being pulled with tremendous force. You look behind her and see some dark purple hole with lots of scary eye inside.


WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!


"Ran! Behind you!" You screamed.
"Wha---!" And she finally noticed the hole that already pulling half of her body inside.
"I'm gonna get you out!"
"No, don't! just let go of your hand!"
"No way! How can I leave some damsel in distress when she needs help?!"
"Uh... It's not really a trouble. Well, it IS a trouble, but not that big."
"No way! I'm not letting you go!"

You pull as hard as you could but the force on the opposite side is stronger. Your last burst of strength only manage to pull the dining table inside the hole with you and Ran. You scream a soundless scream inside the black void. A second feels like eternity.


And you dropped on the stone floor, just like that.


Ran is dusting herself near the blond woman with the umbrella and a purple-white dress. There's another kids with a bat wing and a silly hats that looks like bathing hat. She wears a pink normal dress. There's another one in the maid outfit, too. She seems to be stunned, like the others.



[] WRITE-INS TIME!

---------------------------------------------
Seriously now. Should I open Yakumo family route?
>> No. 17272
>Seriously now. Should I open Yakumo family route?

A pointless endeavor. Her gloriousness's bewbage shall remain supreme.

[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by striking a FABULOUS pose.
>> No. 17278
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by FABULOUSly fawning over Ran like some knight in shining armor.
[x] Ask her "So, who's the kid?"
>> No. 17282
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by striking a FABULOUS pose.
>> No. 17285
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by striking a FABULOUS pose.
>> No. 17286
[x] "Bumpy and filled with chthonic horrors, sure, but it still beats the hell out of taking the metro."
[x] Scrutinize the girl in the maid costume. "Oh, wow. No synthetics. Hand-stitched lace. Matches the Rococo decor perfectly. You don't have to tell me: You didn't order it; you made it, you needle & thread virtuoso! Do you take commission work? Because I am badly in need of tailor."
>> No. 17291
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by striking a FABULOUS pose.

I'mma choosing the ridiculous.

>>17286
..............................
>> No. 17294
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by striking a FABULOUS pose.
>> No. 17297
[+] Get up and break the tension/silence by introducing yourself.
[+] "Good evening, ladies. I must apologize for startling you so; I had not expected to meet your acquantance, myself. Nevertheless, I am delighted by this turn of events."
[+] Strike a FABULOUS pose.

If the rose weren't already David/Captain Anon's schtick, I'd include it.
>> No. 17330
Not enough decisive vote, good sir.
MORE VOTE PLOX.
>> No. 17331
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by striking a FABULOUS pose.

NOW WITH DECISIVE VOTING ACTION
>> No. 17332
Will check again tomorrow. Sleep now.
>> No. 17333
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by introducing yourself.
[x] "Good evening, ladies. I must apologize for startling you so; I had not expected to meet your acquantance, myself. Nevertheless, I am delighted by this turn of events."
[x] Strike a FABULOUS pose.

Dammit, plusfag, why do I find myself voting for your choices so often?
>> No. 17334
[x] "Bumpy and filled with chthonic horrors, sure, but it still beats the hell out of taking the metro."
[x] Scrutinize the girl in the maid costume. "Oh, wow. No synthetics. Hand-stitched lace. Matches the Rococo decor perfectly. You don't have to tell me: You didn't order it; you made it, you needle & thread virtuoso! Do you take commission work? Because I am badly in need of tailor."
>> No. 17360
[X] "Bumpy and filled with chthonic horrors, sure, but it still beats the hell out of taking the metro." Dust yourself off.
[X] Scrutinize the girl in the maid costume. "Oh, wow. No synthetics. Hand-stitched lace. Matches the Rococo decor perfectly. You don't have to tell me: You didn't order it; you made it, you needle & thread virtuoso! Do you take commission work? Because I am badly in need of tailor."

Posing after you were dropped unceremoniously on the floor is going to get you stared at, followed maybe by an embarassed cough.

Flustering Sakuya by tugging at her uniform while fawning over the stitch-work makes for a far more FABULOUS entrance.
>> No. 17377
A vote is called. Choice-combinan gaems.
Writing now. This will get SOOOOOOOOOO interesting.
>> No. 17379
[X] "Bumpy and filled with chthonic horrors, sure, but it still beats the hell out of taking the metro." Dust yourself off.
[X] Scrutinize the girl in the maid costume. "Oh, wow. No synthetics. Hand-stitched lace. Matches the Rococo decor perfectly. You don't have to tell me: You didn't order it; you made it, you needle & thread virtuoso! Do you take commission work? Because I am badly in need of tailor."
>> No. 17380
Subterranean Animism-ing.
Writan later.
>> No. 17381
The perfect maid making my clothes...

Those would be... the perfect clothes.
>> No. 17382
File 121894692563.jpg - (31.88KB , 484x351 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
17382
>>17380
You better get back to work.
>> No. 17385
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by introducing yourself.
[x] "Good evening, ladies. I must apologize for startling you so; I had not expected to meet your acquantance, myself. Nevertheless, I am delighted by this turn of events."
[x] Strike a FABULOUS pose.
>> No. 17409
File 121898731945.jpg - (21.69KB , 490x368 , Mansion.jpg ) [iqdb]
17409
[x] Get up and break the tension/silence by striking a FABULOUS pose.
[x] "Good evening, ladies. I must apologize for startling you so; I had not expected to meet your acquantance, myself. Nevertheless, I am delighted by this turn of events."
[x] "Bumpy and filled with chthonic horrors, sure, but it still beats the hell out of taking the metro."
[x] Scrutinize the girl in the maid costume. "Oh, wow. No synthetics. Hand-stitched lace. Matches the Rococo decor perfectly. You don't have to tell me: You didn't order it; you made it, you needle & thread virtuoso! Do you take commission work? Because I am badly in need of tailor."
-----------------------------------------------


Quickly gather your thought, you stand up and spread your hand up high in the sky, just like the gymnastic player who just successfully landed.

"Good evening, ladies. I must apologize for startling you so; I had not expected to meet your acquantance" Half-spin half-turn to the person with umbrella. "Myself. Nevertheless, I am delighted by this turn of events." And swiftly kiss her hand.

You spin away from the somewhat amused lady to the girl in pink dress.

"Bumpy and filled with chthonic horrors, sure, but it still beats the hell out of taking the metro."
"Metro?" She repeat your word. you don't spare your time to explain how wonderful the metro is. Another target awaits.

"Oh, wow. No synthetics. Hand-stitched lace." You run your hands on the Maid's lace. "Matches the Rococo decor perfectly. You don't have to tell me: You didn't order it; you made it, you needle & thread virtuoso! Do you take commission work? Because I am badly in need of tailor."

And to add the charm you decide to wink at her while keeping your manly look.


Everyone frozen solid. Even Ran who is explaining something to the umbrella woman stop dead in her tracks.


The bat wing girl is the first one who break the silence. She burst into uncontrollable laughter and even have to use her bat wings to steady herself not to roll on the floor laughing.

"Ahahahahahaha~! This guy is funny! Either he lose his mind or he's just plain crazy!"
"Mistress, Should I....?" The maid Take a throwing knife out of nowhere and now there's four of them in her right hand.
"No no no. Keep him. He look harmless." The winged girl told the maid. She sigh and flash her hand. The knife is gone. She must be ex-illusionist or sort of.

"So, I gap Ran here to look at the working site, and I got this guy as an extra? Chen told me about you, Mister Roa Valachaisomething." The woman with an umbrella speak up.
"It's Valdamjong, madam. Roa Valdamjong." You correct her.
"...Roa Valdamjong. Right." She does a little curtsy. "Where's my manner? I'm Yakumo Yukari. Ran's master. And this is Remilia Scarlet, mistress of this house."
Remilia nod. "A pleasure to meet you, Mister Roa."
"Pleasure's all mine." You replied with a bow.
The maid is still looking at you like a lowly maggot. What did you do to make her angry? You just compliment her attire, that's all.


"So why do you call me here?" Ran ask Yukari.
"Oh! I forgot! Chen!"
And that purple-black void appears again. This time it's a panicking Chen who comes through the hole. She tackle you as soon as she saw you, clinging on your robe.
"I want to show you this!" Yukari gesture her hand to the other side of the hall.


There's a big hole in the manor's front door. the roof of the big hall is removed and there is numerous of faeries wearing safety helmet flying and walking everywhere, minding their own work. The giant machineries in the middle of the room is crushing the pillar and stairway to bits. You can read the big crest on the robot's chassis as "NitoCorps". You think you already heard this name somewhere.

"The scarlet mansion is now in the very big renovation project!" Yukari giggles. "It's not often to be able to see the mansion being wrecked and either you or Patchy didn't run around blasting people for it!"
"Shut up, Yukari." Remilia smile. She must be an old acquaintance of Yukari, you think.

"So why did you decide to renovate your home, Remi?" Yukari ask.
"I got my hands on some professionals. By accident."

Someone is yelling and waving at Remilia and the maid from the top of debris. The person seems to carry a lot of plans and blueprints.

"Speak of the devil. There he is." Remilia turn to order the maid. "Sakuya. Bring him here."
"yes, mistress."
There's a sudden frameskip. And in the next second the guy is here.


"Uh... miss Remilia. I need to ask you something about how you want this place----"
He is a tanned guy. Must be European like you. He's wearing the safety hat and.... Hey. isn't that...


"ADEL!"
"Oh shit! ROA!"


You two ran to each other and exchange a big hug, a punch and a slap on the shoulder for a while. Wow! Your friend is still alive and kicking! You thought he was dead or something. Because, if you didn't pull out that smart move with the flashlight, you would probably be a protein source for the hungry youkai already.

"What the hell, Adel! How you end up here?!" You ask.
"Popped out in the middle of the lake. Ice kid save my ass and haul me here. The gate guard help me and give me place to stay, and I end up here being used as an architect! Man, what a turn of events!"
"What! That was ridiculous, man! Fucking awesome!"
"Yeah, Roa! I got an idea!"


Adel drag you to the group. He approach Remilia and said.
"Miss Remilia. This guy, Roa, is also an architect! In fact, he's better than me! I even need him to tutoring me for the upcoming test!"
"Oh really? Then that's great. If you are the one who recommend him I guess he must be really good." She then turn to you. "How about it? Helping your friend with the renovation project?"
"What's in it for me?" You decide to ask first to be sure. Don't want to work for free.
"Your friend is working for his living cost here. But for you...hmm... Let's say I owe you a favor. Or you can just ask for wealth. We have plenty."


The offer sounds tempting. But you have a feeling that this choice is very important and might change your life forever.


[] ACCEPT
[] DECLINE


---------------------------------------------
If you said no, please add what you want to do next too.
>> No. 17410
[x] ACCEPT

FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES
>> No. 17411
[X] DECLINE
[X] Headbutt Remilia
[X] Spit in Yukari's face


{X} ACCEPT
>> No. 17413
[] ACCEPT

how can we dominate using our money power if we've no money
>> No. 17415
[Q] ACCEPT
>> No. 17416
[x] ACCEPT

>Or you can just ask for wealth. We have plenty.

Wealth is fine by me

FUCK YEAH GIL TOSS
>> No. 17417
File 121899705336.jpg - (24.03KB , 400x444 , 1214879348358.jpg ) [iqdb]
17417
Oh you.
>>17411

[x] ACCEPT
>> No. 17419
That turned out quite well, I'd say. I was a bit concerned when the other options got taken into consideration as well, but Remi seems to have a good sense of humor.

[+] Accept

Also, we'll need to make time for playing with Chen.

...I sort-of want to introduce Flandre to Suika and see what happens, but I can wait until the time is right.
>> No. 17479
Back after the board is down.
Writing.
>> No. 17484
File 121911582037.jpg - (18.20KB , 552x350 , handshake.jpg ) [iqdb]
17484
[X] ACCEPT
-----------------------------------------------


You cannot let this chance slip by! An undergraduate able to get a job is like a dream! You eagerly take the offer from Lady Remilia. It's a chance to use your knowledge and experience for four year in the university and make yourself a fame. And to get a real hand-on experience as an Architect is good for your future career.

"So... when do I start?"

"How about..." Remilia shoves all the blueprints and plans into your arms. "...now."


Wow. That was so sudden.


You look back at the group. Sakuya just bringing the tea to the yakumo's. Ran is hugging the teary-eyed Chen and said something along the line of 'Roa is busy Right now, Chen. Let's ask him to play with you another time okay?'
You feel a sharp pain of guilt sting your heart.

But you cannot falter. Men of valor sacrifice their daily life and pour his determination into his work. You tear your gaze from the crying girl and scatter the papers on the nearby table. Now you need to know the layout of this manor. All of them.


"Let's do it, Adel. Let's make a fabulous masterpiece!"


----------------------------------------------


Days passed...


You spend your time mostly at your working site dealing with the specifications and managing the construction. The kappas are good at their engineering stuffs and can adapt to your design quite well. Nitori, the girl you once knew as professor Nito, is the head engineer for the project. She control all the hard stuffs and let you and Adel focused mainly on design and schematics.


You still live at the Hakurei shrine, but it proves to be difficult because sometime problems arises at night. You start going there less and less. There is the time that Mima ask you for a chat with sad expression but you paid her no mind because you are still focused in your work. She left you be and not bothering you anymore after that day. Sometime you can see her watching you coming back from work, wasted and tired. Watching from afar but not coming to you. Maybe you made her think she is a bother to you.
In the end, you decide to live at the working site and stop going to Hakurei shrine at all. Suika and Reimu drop by sometimes, but you never seen Mima ever since.


Lots of problem arises. Accident, wrong constructions, lack of materials and stuffs happening during the project. You and Adel have to deal with it and without any knowledge to do so. You even have to deal with the strike of fairy maid workers once (Which in the end Remilia coming down and kick those fairy's ass herself). This kind of experience hardens you and your friend into a full-fledged Architect.


The new renovation project is a big success. You and Adel got the honor of cutting the ribbon in the opening Ceremony. You might not know it, but you are now a proud architect of Gensokyo.

Well, there's another story with I-no, though. but this is not the time to tell that.


Work after work you have crafted the true beauty to Gensokyo. With the help of NitoCorps and Scarlets you finally open the business with Adel. Today you are in front of the big building with the name "THE PILLARS AND CORRIDORS" on it.


Walking inside, a receptionist (which is faeries) greet you with her warm smile.

"Good day, mister president! You have a meeting with the Moriya shrine today at 9th floor, sir."

Adel run to you and whack you on the back. He is running backwards while talking to you happily.
"The Moriyas are going to increase their shrine in multiple places! And they are consulting us! Damn, Roa! another one big project!" he dash to the elevator. "Get your ass up here pronto!"


"Wait a sec. I'll be there in a minute."
You standing there, admire your own company. Faeries everywhere. And they are working for YOU.


Hell yes. This is fabulous.


==========================================
ENDING NO.02 - PROUD ARCHITECT.
[+50000Y extra cash.]
>> No. 17485
>There is the time that Mima ask you for a chat with sad expression but you paid her no mind because you are still focused in your work. She left you be and not bothering you anymore after that day. Sometime you can see her watching you coming back from work, wasted and tired. Watching from afar but not coming to you. Maybe you made her think she is a bother to you.
In the end, you decide to live at the working site and stop going to Hakurei shrine at all. Suika and Reimu drop by sometimes, but you never seen Mima ever since.

NO! MY BEWBAGE! This was a big mistake!

And what was ending #1?
>> No. 17488
>>17484

So can we get a new scene or whatever?
>> No. 17489
>Hell yes. This is fabulous.

Yes. Yes it is.
>> No. 17490
>>17484
BITTERSWEET END

[+] Roll back to >>17409
[+] DECLINE
[+] Chen wanted to play with us. Let's not leave her hanging!
>> No. 17493
>Hell yes. This is fabulous.

>As I turned and left the room, a gust of wind blew through, and the Akagi OP hummed gently in the background.

NANTOKANAREEEEEEE
>> No. 17498
[x] Roll back to >>17409
[x] DECLINE
[x] Chen wanted to play with us. Let's not leave her hanging!

>>17484
Mima... ;_;

>>17490
Seriously, plusfag. Stop being the one whose post I copy. This shit is getting eerie.

>>17484
>+50000Y extra cash
Is this an unlocked thing for New Game+ ?
>> No. 17518
File 121915706158.jpg - (17.44KB , 400x400 , K_wave.jpg ) [iqdb]
17518
Hello~ It's time for the writer self-insertion faggotry again! It's me, K!

Looks like you guys just got yourself an ending! Congratulations!
This is just one of the ending that is not related to the relationship with character nor do affection points. Getting this kind of ending can mean two things:

- You got yourself a bonus.
- You got yourself a penalty.

You can use this bonus right now in this playthrough, or you can restart the whole thing with unlocked character or a newly crafted one plus the bonus! Neat, huh? well... at least I think it's neat.

Don't worry about the penalty. I'm no strict person. It might be stats penalty or your character suddenly turned grumpy for a day! Well, that's up to the ending you got too. So try to stay away from obvious bad-ends, okay? The obvious one (And probably the write-ins that aim for lulz) will get more penalty than the discreet, hard-to-choose-decision one.

Well, in this playthrough you anon made almost no errors! But in the other hands, you didn't interact with the Hakurei's people much. They are girls, Y'know? And girl needs attention! Be sure to remember that okay?

So, what's the choice? Continue with bonus, Continue without bonus or create new character?

[] Continue with bonus.
[] Continue without bonus.
[] Create new character.


PS: I'll be around. Just call me and I'll gladly answer your questions!
>> No. 17520
Can we turn all that cash into 1 yen coins?
>> No. 17521
[x] Continue without bonus.

Too awesome to use.
>> No. 17522
>>17520
Sure you can~
>> No. 17525
[x] Create new character with bonus.
[x] Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.

This time, we major in Finance.
>> No. 17529
>>17525

Note that your character's power will not be the same every time you play.
I-no only fuel you with her raw power. Your imagination and personality is the one crafting your power~!

Also, time to bed! See you tomorrow morning!
>> No. 17530
>>17525
This sounds fun ok

{X} Create new character with bonus.
{X} Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.

How did we wind up with the money-changing power by the way
>> No. 17532
>>17498
Can't really be helped~
Though it seems we won't be able to take that option. Oh well.

[+] Create new character with bonus.
Not naming names. I'd like to see what happens without it for once.
>> No. 17538
[$] Create new character with bonus.
[$] Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.

Special ability: Gates of Babylon (unlimited storage).
>> No. 17540
[x] Create new character with bonus.
[x] Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.

Movin' on from the "FABULOUS" motif to the "you are all mongrels" motif. I always get a kick out of Gil's arrogance and air of superiority. He's just over the top.
>> No. 17542
>Gilgamesh
We already tried this. It was terrible. >>/others/2519
>> No. 17547
Can we continue in this playthrough without using it, to save it up for another playthrough?

I feel bad about having neglected everyone.
>> No. 17548
[x] Continue with bonus.
>> No. 17549
>>17542
You're several inferences short of a point.
>> No. 17577
Are you sure?
Creating new characters will delete all the time he have spent with the girls! Completely! Like he never been there!
It's a very important decision so I'm gonna ask you again!

Create new character with bonus - [Y/N]?


PS: You will continue at the accept/decline scene if you choose to continue from previous save. Think wisely! Chen awaits you!
>> No. 17578
[x] No.

CHEN AWAITS.
>> No. 17579
[x] N

This playthrough isn't over until we finish that Mima route.
>> No. 17586
[x] No.
>> No. 17588
[x] No.

Starting a new character just when we're going to play with Chen? That's not right.
>> No. 17590
[x] No.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Haven't felt this cheated out of a ending since MiG Snowfields.
>> No. 17592
[x] No.

on with the FABULOUS!
>> No. 17593
>>17577
[+] Continue from previous save, with bonus.
>> No. 17595
>>17590
Cheated out? I didn't mean to...

Unanimous then. Continue from save point with...
[x] Roll back to >>17409
[x] DECLINE
[x] Chen wanted to play with us. Let's not leave her hanging!

Will write again when I get back from work.
>> No. 17611
File 12192492669.jpg - (330.73KB , 1316x732 , e8134af592c2829c7787359b054dc66c.jpg ) [iqdb]
17611
[x] Roll back to >>17409
[x] DECLINE
[x] Chen wanted to play with us. Let's not leave her hanging!
--------------------------------------------


"Sorry, Lady Remilia. But I will have to decline." you told her. "I'm still have a lot of things I want to do. I want to help with the project, though. But guess I just want to play around more. Hope you understand."
"Well, I don't really mind. I have Adel here anyway and he work for free. You just lost your chance to get a big fortune, kid." She shrug.
Did this loli batwing girl just said 'kid'? You're quite sure you are at least two times older than her.

Ran just finished her discussion with Yukari and walking to you. Chen dashing to you and, as usual, cannonballing you to the ground. She seems very happy that you didn't took the job.

"I just finished talking with Lady Yukari. We're free to go back home. Turned out she just gap me here to look at this. Such a troublesome master..." Ran sighing heavily.
"So you are free to play with me right?! Right?!" Chen is sitting on your belly, wagging her tail with excitement. Somehow, having cute girl straddling on your body like this feels so nice. Too bad Ran's robe is quite thick or else you could feel her buttock more than this.
"Yes, my dear Chen. I will." You ruffle her hair again. Chen purrs happily.

"So, you're going?" Adel ask you, looking downcast.
"Yeah. Going to play around and explore this magical land. You should do the same too, Adel. Working all the time is boring."
"Heh. Never expect that from a number one in the class like you." The young architect hit his knuckle with yours. "See you around, pal. Good luck."
"Good luck with your work and your life too." You pat his back, and using that motion you whisper to him. "That maid is kinda hot if you ask me. Look at her skimpy outfit! Wow!"
Adel smile. "I already tried that, dude. See what I got."
He show you a long knife wound on his shoulder. It's not really deep, but it's seriously long.
"Uh, scary." Sadistic maid is sadistic. You make a mental note not to joke with her in the future.


"So, Lady Yukari. Please return us home..." Ran glare at Yukari like a mother scolding her daughter for breaking a glass. "...Would you kindly?"
"Aww... Ran sure is scary today~" Yukari is unaffected by Ran's silence scowl and just wave her hand.


A black void filled your vision again.


As your ass bumped on the ground, Chen is already running away from you. She turned back and yell,


"Let's play Human and oni! You are the Oni, okay?!"
"Wha---?! I'm still---" ...not ready, is what you want to say. But Chen already started.


A massive army of cats is swarming at you. it's more than ten... no, hundred. no wait. THOUSANDS OF EM is now marching towards you with Chen as their commander. She wave her imaginary sword and point it at you.


"Alright! My brave warriors and protector of humankind, destroy that evil Oni and bring peace to our village!!"


[] Scream and run like a little girl.
[] Genuflect.
[] Remember the basics of CQB, Roa...
[] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!
[] RAWR IM AN ONI >:3

-----------------------------------------------
My intelligence in choice-making is decreased by one point.
Gimme write-ins if you want.
>> No. 17612
[x] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!

You've got some nerve coming out here
Into the eye of the storm
With a noose 'round your neck
Knowing that you're gonna be dead
>> No. 17613
[] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!
>> No. 17614
File 121925018017.gif - (232.60KB , 352x240 , MechaShiva.gif ) [iqdb]
17614
[x] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!

Mecha-Shiva!
Mecha-Shiva!
Mecha-Shiva!
>> No. 17631
[x] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!
>> No. 17634
[x] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!
>> No. 17656
File 121926805876.png - (56.63KB , 423x600 , 1206583289872.png ) [iqdb]
17656
[x] Ran-san, GATTAI DA

SUPPA TENKO FABULOUI YAKOMUN
>> No. 17690
[+] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!
This one amuses me. It was close between this and RAWR IM AN ONI >:3 though.
>> No. 17692
Never thought this one will win. Guess I can't underestimate Anon.
Writing as soon as I finished my headshootan Online gaems
>> No. 17700
File 121933182356.jpg - (506.46KB , 1600x1200 , 3mvf.jpg ) [iqdb]
17700
[x] Ran-san, GATTAI DA!
-----------------------------------------------


That army of cats... its commander only have two tails. Think you have two tails and you are the strongest, huh?... NO WAY.


You run back to Ran who is walking toward her house. She turned to you only to saw you sweating like an otaku at comicket. You grab her shoulder and said,

"Ran-san, GATTAI DA!"
"Huh? What are you talking abou-------KYAA!"

You don't wait for her reply and carry her, making Ran riding on your shoulder. The nine-tail fox is blushing red and grabbing your head tight. You should be happy that she didn't use her claws.

"Hey! Let me down!" Ran protests. But she is essential for dealing with the army of cats here so you don't stop.


Facing the horde, You point at Chen's face, grinning.
"You think you got two tails and you're awesome huh?! NOW I HAVE NINE! NINE LIKE THE STRONGEST NUMBER! Fear my awesome power of the SUPPA TENKO FABULOUI YAKOMUN!"

Ran is balancing herself on your shoulder, trying not to move too much. Chen is staring at the combined ROARAN with awe. After a short bit of time, it turned into a huge smile.

"Let's see if the power of the nine can compare to my united strength! Onward, everyone!"

After Chen ordered, the swarm of cats covered your vision. They jump on you and Ran who is now mid-laugh-mid-embarrassing. She is now struggling with the cats that's trying to get into her robe.

"Ahahahahaha~! No! Don't go in there---Ahahahahaha! It's tickles----! Hahahaha!"
Ran gasping for air as she trying to talk when still laughing. You are in the same fate as a horde of cats licking all over your face. You feel like being thrown into a fluffy sandpaper-scrub machine... if that said machine exist.


You and Ran chasing Chen and her cats army back and forth for a while, and now you are lying breathless with the two on the grassy field near Yakumo's house. The cool wind of Mayohiga is really soothing after a nice workout.


"...that was fun." Ran said. She is stroking Chen's hair absentmindedly.
"...Yeah." is all you can manage to response. The cool wind is slowing down your thinking.
Chen is not joining the conversation and enjoying herself with Ran's ruffle instead.


After a short while, Ran stands up.
"I'm going to make a lunch. Lady Yukari is probably still at Scarlet Mansion, so I'll prepare the food for three of us."
"I'm going to play for a bit~" Chen rolling on the grass field.
"I'll call you when it's finished."


What to do now? As a gentleman, You should help out Ran. She helps you with clothings, Help you entertain Chen and now she is going to cook for you. But Chen is still playing and you have a promise to play with her. Hmm...


[] Help out Ran.
[] Play with Chen some more.
[] Quantum voting. Help out Ran while entertaining Chen at the same time.

---------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's update might be a little bit slow. I'm going to attend to some IRL stuffs which should take about 24 hours until I'm back at the monitor again. Be sure to vote a lot by then!
>> No. 17702
[x] Quantum voting. Help out Ran while entertaining Chen at the same time.

These were my only paths.
>> No. 17703
{X} Help out Ran~

I have a feeling that trying to work and play at the same time will end not-so-well~
Like we drop a knife on Chen's face or something.
>> No. 17708
[X] Help out Ran.

We dragged her into this, why not?
>> No. 17709
[] Help out Ran.
>> No. 17710
[X] Help out Ran.
Ran~
>> No. 17713
[X] Help out Ran.
>> No. 17716
[X] Help out Ran.
>> No. 17727
I have urgent matter to attend to. Will be away all day tomorrow. Back online in another 24 hours.
>> No. 17775
UPDATE
>> No. 17778
File 121956235740.jpg - (56.59KB , 388x388 , Karin2_closeup.jpg ) [iqdb]
17778
>>17775
On the way~
>> No. 17779
File 121956758490.jpg - (97.88KB , 567x800 , 9dae1d64eaef5b3ea18706f6e8dcd5f8.jpg ) [iqdb]
17779
[X] Help out Ran.
------------------------------------------------


You lift yourself up. Helping her is the right thing to do.


"I'll help. I've played a lot today. Time to do some work!"
"Oh, thanks. Follow me then."

You pat Chen's head as you are about to leave.
"Don't goo too far, okay? Come back when the lunch is ready." Chen meows, and she dart off. Running around catching butterfly or something. You smile as you watch her rolling on the grassy hill. So this is what you feel when you see the natural, pure Moe.


Ran lead you into the abandoned house you landed earlier. Now that you are not soaked with blood you now have a chance to take a good look. The house feels like it is abandoned, but take a closer look it's in good shape. It's just worn down, not broken like the other house did. Ran leading you past the spacious living room into her kitchen. It's an old Japanese-style kitchen without gas. just a charcoal oven and sort of. You never used this kind of kitchenware before in your life. Damn, even Reimu have a microwave! Working a decent food out of this will be troublesome...


"Okay, Roa. Help me cut this. Chop it eventually, okay?"

Ran hand you a leek. She manage to set up the kitchen with necessary things in a blink of an eye. She point at the chopping block at the far end of the room.

"Get going! We haven't got all day!"
"Yes ma'am!" You scamper off to deal with the assigned duty.

Okay, now it's the time for SHIROU POWER! You search your bag for a legendary cookbook "Cook like Shirou", the truth to real deliciousness.

But it's not here.

Shit. Now you are a hopeless little man without it. With your own skill you can only cook a burnt Omelette at best.

Ran saw you frozen solid at the chopping block. She sigh, and walking to you. She catch your hand from behind, guiding you with the correct movement. Her soft chest is pressing against your back. Your mind crashed and enter the blue screen of death state when Ran move herself to get the better look, brushing her short golden hair on your neck. Her breath is so near you can feel her heat and flagrance lingering around you. You didn't register anything Ran teach you on how to handle a knife properly. None at all.

after a short while, Ran separate herself from you.
"I hope you can do it right next time. Now open the cupboard over your head."
"...okay." You absentmindedly answered her, open the cupboard as you were told.


The thing inside kick your mind back to reality.


It's a small, round thing. With a face on it. It's kind of squishy and bouncy like, ahem... Ran's tits. But you don't feel an urge to touch it and squeeze it tenderly like that one. This one's face have a distorted smile on it. it has a messy blond hair and a black generic witch's hat on it. Its eye is looking at you, pleading while keep that hideous smile on its face. The frail voice of it calling to you, "Help me easyy~~"


"Please blend it in the blender over there." Ran ordered.



[] WILL IT BLEND?!
[] "No, I can't do that!" Help it from its cruel fate.
[] Throw it out of the window and told her it ran away.
--------------------------------------------

Yukkuri~
>> No. 17780
[] WILL IT BLEND?!
>> No. 17781
{X} WILL IT BLEND easy~?!
>> No. 17782
[x] WILL IT BLEND?!
>> No. 17783
[x] WILL IT BLEND?!

Die, bean monster! You don't belong in this world!
>> No. 17786
File 121958665258.jpg - (546.92KB , 2000x1500 , willitblend_black.jpg ) [iqdb]
17786
[x] WILL IT BLEND?! that is the question. (Cheery elevator music)
>> No. 17788
[x] WILL IT BLEND?!

In Roa, we take it easy~
>> No. 17789
[x] WILL IT BLEND?!

i hate these things
>> No. 17831
UPDATE
>> No. 17832
>>17831
AT WORK. UPDATE TONIGHT.
>> No. 17837
[+] WILL IT BLEND?!
L5 time~
>> No. 17846
Update time.
Writing now.
>> No. 17847
>>17846
Hooray!
>> No. 17849
File 121967876527.gif - (7.51KB , 297x311 , bloodstain.gif ) [iqdb]
17849
[X] WILL IT BLEND?!
---------------------------------


Without regret. Without remorse. Without second thought. No hesitation.

You catch the squirming meatbun of doom and throw it inside the blender, ignoring its sobbing. You have no mercy for this hateful creature. The sadistic smile creeps on your face as you move your hand to the "MAX" button on the blender. The deformed-head-thing eyes is filled with terror, but maybe it's the instinct. It's still smiling, Even the smile is distorted and full of agony, it's smiling.


You stifle a laugh as you watch the blender shredding the creature into leaky piece of meat. You forgot to cut its hair first, but meh. It makes no difference.


The meat is used to make the meatball. Ran made a compact-sized meatball, three of them. It's filled with rice and meat, like a fried rice. The outer crust is covered in a crunchy crust. It's fast, it's simple, and it's tasty.

You take the food outside in a bento and give one of it to Chen. You and Ran eat it in the shade of the big tree nearby, watching Chen munching the "Yakumo's house special meatball" happily. It may be your imagination, but eating it gave you a strange satisfaction somehow.


"Thanks for the food! It was delicious!"
You lie down on the ground. The wind is refreshing and the tea after the food is very good. Ran will become a good wife wife in the future, you know it.
"Glad you like it." Ran smile. "It's my own special recipe."
"I'll go take a walk." You stand up. Eating and then sleeping so soon will make you fat. It's the enemy of your fabulous self!
"I will tidy up the kitchen then." She catch Chen who is on her way to play again. "You are going to help me Chen."
"Okayyy~~~" The little cat has no other choice but to comply. She waves to you as she is being dragged to the house by her master.


You walk around aimlessly. Moving around help digestions. You admire the scenery around. Simple Japanese-style shack, run-down well, an abandoned farm...

Uh... not much to see here.

You suddenly remembered Reimu's request. You walk into the house nearby and get a pair of chopsticks and a bowl. Try using the appraisal power on it (gotta practice, right?) It seems to be an ordinary kitchenware which doesn't hold much value. Why Reimu want them anyway?


As you turning back, you heard the wood creak. Like someone is walking slowly behind you.


The flick knife is not with you. So do the baseball bat. The only thing left is your wallet. Shit.


[] Turn around and face it like a man.
[] RUN! Get back to Yakumo's house ASAP!
[] Stand still.
[] Play dead. It works with bear, why not work here?

---------------------------------
THREAD LIGHTLY ANON. YOU CAN GET A BAD END HERE.
>> No. 17850
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.
>> No. 17852
File 121968580389.jpg - (87.00KB , 640x480 , coins.jpg ) [iqdb]
17852
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.

fuck yes
>> No. 17853
[Q] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.
>> No. 17855
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.
>> No. 17856
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.
>> No. 17857
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.
>> No. 17858
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.

plz?
>> No. 17862
Inspiration has struck me:
we can change what the money is divided into, but does this mean we can only go 1000 yen bill --> 1000 1 yen coins, or can we go 1000 yen bill ----> 10000 rubles (or some other low worth currency) as well??

if we can, we could pretty much bury any attacker under a ton of low worth currency with just our 5000 yen
>> No. 17863
Zimbabwean Currency Attack?
>> No. 17867
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.

King of Coins, do you have enough yen?
>> No. 17869
File 121971339584.png - (356.40KB , 700x800 , 3440.png ) [iqdb]
17869
>>17862
Roa still not mastered the "Foreign Trickery".
All I can say about his power is... be creative. Lots of stuffs can happen if you use the power creatively.


With that, I'm writing now.
>> No. 17875
[x] Turn around and face it like a man. A man with a shitload of one yen coins.
--------------------------------------


You are ready to face anything. With money in hands, you are invincible. Heh. It's a new experience, really. To leave your life in the hand of unknown magical power. Turning around, you face the mysterious assailant.


It's a giant wolf. It's not a normal wolf because there is a horn sprouting from its head. Also that weird fin-like thingy on its back. Obviously NOT a normal wolf. Its saliva is dripping on the old wooden floor, mixing with the fresh blood in its mouth. It's glare at you with its dark, unfocused eyes.

It's going to eat you alive. No doubt about it.

The same creak catch your ears again. This time it's from the front door. Glancing back, the other one of this hideous youkai is barring your escape route. Now you are trapped inside the building with a banknote and two hungry youkai wolf. Good thing they decide to keep their distance for now. Got them double-teaming your ass is gonna turn out nasty.


There's a ragged breathing from behind the first monster, deep inside the house.


[ ] Write-ins time.
>> No. 17876
File 121971876131.jpg - (200.33KB , 737x599 , 737px-Yap_Stone_Money.jpg ) [iqdb]
17876
[x] Try your damned hardest to turn the currency into a Rai stone. If it fails, you went out trying to kill a wolf by dropping a banknote on it.
>> No. 17877
[X] Wealth is power! Turn the whole building into coins to crush those damnable beasts!
>> No. 17878
>>17877
BZZT. Can't do that. Roa can only appraise the building's value, but not turning them into coins.
He can manipulate only the money. Not CASHHAX the house into the money itself.
>> No. 17880
[x] Try your damned hardest to turn the currency into a Rai stone. If it fails, you went out trying to kill a wolf by dropping a banknote on it.
>> No. 17881
[x] Try your damned hardest to turn the currency into a Rai stone. If it fails, you went out trying to kill a wolf by dropping a banknote on it.
>> No. 17882
>>17878
Well damn, so much for trying something. I'll just ride the bandwagon then.

Changing vote to:
[X] Try your damned hardest to turn the currency into a Rai stone. If it fails, you went out trying to kill a wolf by dropping a banknote on it.
>> No. 17885
>>17882
Sorry for that. if it really happens Roanon will start turning everything to cash. It will fucked up the game mechanism.

ITT VOTE MOAR
>> No. 17887
[ ] Shove the 5000 yen note in a wolf's mouth
[ ] Detonate the wolf
>> No. 17889
[x] Try your damned hardest to turn the currency into a Rai stone. If it fails, you went out trying to kill a wolf by dropping a banknote on it.
>> No. 17891
>>17885
Magic is a game breaker period. Just say "lol not enuf mp" and have done with it.
>> No. 17896
[x] Try your damned hardest to turn the currency into a Rai stone. If it fails, you went out trying to kill a wolf by dropping a banknote on it.
>> No. 17900
<Kiriko> Someone post in SW. Tell anon that I can't update today. Internet is lagging like hell.
<Kiriko> I can't even load a page.
>> No. 17903
[x] Try your damned hardest to turn the currency into a Rai stone. If it fails, you went out trying to kill a wolf by dropping a banknote on it.

Anon, you are a fucking genius. I can already see the souvenir t-shirt:

"I WAS KILLED BY ROA VALDAMJONG'S STONES"
>> No. 17929
Is back and writing. Internet is fixed.
>> No. 17931
File 121985630651.jpg - (32.23KB , 446x336 , 1154150347_zdemonwolf.jpg ) [iqdb]
17931
It is me!
<Kirin> I'm sorry for bothering you, but I need to ask you for help.
<Vodka> Hmm?
<Kirin> Please update it for me.
-------------------------------------------

You remember reading a book about history once. You didn't really pay much attention to it, but some of the detail caught your interest.

There was a picture of some roughly-cut rock with a hole in the middle. The yapese of the Palau island used them as a currency. The bigger the stone, more valuable it was. You think about the possibility that it could synergy with your power of currency manipulation.


Taking out your 5000Y note you focus your power into it. You think about the shape of the Rai stone, the size, material and everything, trying to create a perfect replica of it in your head.

...Now, a big rock is gonna fly straight into the fucker's face!

With all your might, you throw the banknote out front. Your eye is fixed on it, waiting for it to turn into a huge stone and crushing your enemy.


But nothing happens.

The note slowly flies off your hand to the wolf youkai. It lands in the face of the puzzled monster and sticks there.

That's your only weapon! Without it, you're dead meat! If the experimental method doesn't work, time for basics! It's now or never, if you don't screw up now there won't be any chances left!


Dashing forward to the confused monster, you grab the note back. The hideous wolf registers you as you come to it's range and swipes its claw at you.

Lady luck is still on your side, as the claw just grazes your robe.

And now what is left is that wide open mouth trying to bite your head off. It's too fast to dodge. The yellow teeth lined up like a sharp edge of a chainsaw is crushing you with incredible strength. Using your bloody arm you struggle to keep its mouth open to keep your organs at where they should be.

With your last spurt of strength you shove the banknote inside its throat and scream the final battle cry.

"[Currency sign] - Money exchange !!"


The 5000Y banknote exploded into a storm of one-yen coins inside creature's head. The wolf youkai spasms, and without its head to command the rest of its body it falls to the ground.


You don't have time to enjoy your victory. Because as soon as you turn back to deal with the monster at the front door, you see it jumping straight at you with the speed of the bullet. Its mouth opens wide. You have no chance of dodging in this closed space, with all the blood you lost fighting the first, getting hit again would be a mortal blow.

There's only one second for you to think.
[ ] WRITE-INS.

-------------------------------------------
<Kirin Don't forget to add in the postscript as "Proofread and edit by Vodka."
<Kirin> I give people credit for their work.
<Vodka> Heh, fine, I will.
So, proofread and edit by Vodka.
>> No. 17933
>like a sharp edge of a chainsaw
lol what

[x] Throw the head (or what's left of it) at the attacker to interrupt its' bite. Scream like a little girl.
>> No. 17956
[x] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.
>> No. 17957
[x] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.

Eventually, we'll be able to hold a roll between each finger, like Black Keys.
>> No. 17958
[x] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.
>> No. 17959
[x] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.
[x] "TWINKIE HOUSE"
>> No. 17961
>>17959

HABEEB IT

[x] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.
>> No. 17976
[X] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.
[X] Yell "TWINKIE HOUSE!"

DADDY BAIO!
>> No. 17982
[+] Take a note in hand and turn it into a roll of coins. Use it to bludgeon the creature's head as it approaches.
[+] Yell "TWINKIE HOUSE!"
This made me lol, thus it must win.
>> No. 17984
Hahaha oh wow. GJ, anon.
Writing now.