[Return]
Archived thread

File 121767842779.jpg - (831.74KB , 1600x1200 , Touhou131.jpg ) [iqdb]
16571 No. 16571
Well, I've been entertaining the idea of getting in the business of writing for a few weeks, and seeing as most boards are relatively inactive, I think it's as good a time now to start my own ventures here.

So, with YAF mopping around somewhere in Croatia, and kirin being the only other writefag I see in this board, I ask you, anons of /shrine/, do you want another LA? I'll start writing if replies in general are positive, and will disappear, rejoin the hive-mind and never bother you all again if not.

But regardless of the outcomes, here are some basic information on the LA:
- This will be centred within the grounds of Hakurei Shrine (As it should be), and there will only be routes for touhoes living in the shrine unless the public demands for a specific route.
- You start as a new fighter pilot in World War II, but other than that it's up to you anons to define the character of your avatar in this story.
- Difficulty is set to Normal by default, unless the majority demands a change (Available: Easy/Normal/Hard. Lunatic is fine too if you all really wanted it though)
- Like kirin, writer's Asian, so expect occasional grammatical errors.
- Writer's time-zone is GMT+10, so you'll know when to expect updates.
- Write-ins are more than welcomed. Show me the true power of anons' creativity!

Anyway, here's a sample post I've typed up. Go inflate/deflate my ego anons!
__________________________________

Walking through a set of metallic doors, you took in your surroundings, clutching in your hand a slightly wrinkled piece of paper. You don't remember it being in its current state when your superior gave it to you, but then again you barely remembered how you get here. It's rather unexpected really; the suddenness of this whole business, but you can't help but feel elated when you play the conversation with your superior a few hours ago in your head again.

Basically, you're now a qualified military pilot.

Albeit a novice at that, but you know that after a few solo flights and missions you'll be able to hold your own in the air.

Right now, you're standing in the airfield commander's office, with the commander himself sat behind his desk. He's looking at you critically, as if determining if you're worthy of his time. You instinctively straightened your pose and saluted. His stared at you hard for a few more seconds before looking back down onto his desk, hand snaking towards a folder and flipping through it periodically. You continued to stand at attention while all this happened.

"So," He suddenly started speaking, and you had to suppress the urge to jump in surprise. His voice was deep and weathered, and he's once again starring at you. "You're the new pilot we're getting huh? Doesn't look much to me, but looks aren't everything."

Opening a drawer behind him, he fetched a sheet of paper peppered with typed letters and a few empty lines. Fetching a pen, he handed both the document and pen to you.

"Complete the form, then hand it back to me with the form you've brought in and get yourself settled in one of the barracks." He said as he goes back to his documents that you assumed are what he is working on before you came in.

Shaking the pen a few times to get the inks running you looked at the form in your hand. It's one of those overly wordy transferral papers again. You sighed soundlessly as you begin to fill in the blanks.



Name:
[] (Write-ins only)

Rank:
[] Sergeant
[] Flight Lieutenant
[] Corporal

Unit:
[] Jagdgeschwader 52 (Nazi German)
[] Tainan Air Group (Empire of Japan)
[] VMA-211 (United States of America)
__________________________________

The plane you'll be flying and the ensuing battle is different for each country (And so is the timeline you'll be in). Germans gets the Messerschmitt Bf 109 and fight in the Eastern Front, Japanese gets to fly the Mitsubishi A6M Zero in the Solomon Islands Campaign, and the US lands you in a Grumman F4F Wildcat waiting for take-off to Wake Island.

Eh, go ahead and fire away. I'm fine with it if you guys don't like it.

>> No. 16573
[X] Cypher
[X] No idea. Sergeant?
[X] Jagdgeschwader 52 (Nazi German)

Let's give it a try.
>> No. 16574
Good so far, or rather nothing wrong with it. One tip is to not use the same word to many times too close together. Example: 'fetch'.

As for the vote:
[Q] Cypher
[Q] Sergeant
[Q] Jagdgeschwader 52 (Nazi German)

I don't really care about the rank, can't think up a good German name, but really want to see a Nazi anon.
>> No. 16575
File 121768674718.jpg - (41.50KB , 426x426 , ps2-ace-com-zaro-jap.jpg ) [iqdb]
16575
[X] Pixie
[X] Flight Lieutenant
[X] Jagdgeschwader 52 (Nazi German)

He was a fighter pilot called solo wing Pixy... This man was his buddy.
>> No. 16576
>>16575
>Pixie
No matter how good and skillful he was, he was a traitor and deserves death

[X] Maverick
[X] Flight Lieutenant
[X] Jagdgeschwader 52 (Nazi German)

lol, top gun.
>> No. 16577
>>16576
We can use Lieutenant Davenport then.
I like Chopper from AC4.
>> No. 16579
>>16577

I've only played ACZero, so no idead who the other guys are. Also, Cypher is a cooler name, altough Pixie is somewhat comical.
>> No. 16585
File 121770084791.png - (47.59KB , 300x300 , HappyChenPlz.png ) [iqdb]
16585
[x] Nameless Legion von Anonymous
[x] Sergeant
[x] Jagdgeschwader 52 ( Nazi Germany )
>> No. 16589
[X] Cypher
[X] Sergeant
[X] Jagermeister 52 (Nazee Bastards)
>> No. 16590
File 121770821350.png - (10.43KB , 120x103 , suika_window.png ) [iqdb]
16590
THERE MUST BE MINI-SUIKAS
>> No. 16596
>>16574
Nazis?
Enjoy your useless faggotry.
I'll laugh my ass off if the point of the story becomes to disabuse him of his DERP notions.
>> No. 16597
>>16596
Correction: I will laugh my ass off and then begin following this story if that is the point.
>> No. 16598
>>16597 here. >>16590 would also be strongly appreciated.
>> No. 16599
[ ] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov

[ ] Lieutenant of Aviation

[ ] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)


Comrades, let the Red Star shine over Gensokyo.
>> No. 16600
Nazi in Gensokyo: Grandiose Eugenics Revelation

or, alternately

NiGGER.
>> No. 16601
>>16599
[ ] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
[ ] Lieutenant of Aviation
[ ] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)

>Soviet Union

Oh god please please please yes please.
>> No. 16602
[+] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
[+] Lieutenant of Aviation
[+] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)
I like this. America's been done, Japan's too easy, and Nazi Germany's too distant. The Soviets provide an interesting new take on things.
>> No. 16603
[ ] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
[ ] Lieutenant of Aviation
[ ] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)

I approve of this.
>> No. 16604
[x] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
[x] Lieutenant of Aviation
[x] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)

This is happening.
>> No. 16605
[x] Chopper/Solo Wing Pixie/Mobius-1/Blaze/something from Ace Combat
[x] Captain
[x] SIEG HEIL
>> No. 16606
The sudden invasion of the Soviet Union amuses me. Still, votes are now kind of tied between Nazis and Soviets, the battle of the extremes.

Eh, be back in an hour and a half, I'll see how the votes goes by then.
>> No. 16608
[x] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
[x] Lieutenant of Aviation
[x] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)
>> No. 16609
File 121771752767.png - (320.61KB , 480x640 , 1217648506160.png ) [iqdb]
16609
If we're a Nazi, there's only one girl pure enough for us.
>> No. 16610
[x] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
[x] Lieutenant of Aviation
[x] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)

This. Is. AWESOME.
>> No. 16611
Well, votes are pretty obvious now.

Writing.
>> No. 16613
Anyone else think Reimu will be especially taken with the idea of "redistribution" of property?
>> No. 16614
File 121772479096.gif - (1.12KB , 324x216 , Red_Army_flag.gif ) [iqdb]
16614
[x] Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
[x] Lieutenant of Aviation
[x] 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division (Soviet Union)

====================

Scribbling down all relevant details onto the form, you give it a once over to make sure it's error free and presentable.

Name: Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov
Rank: Lieutenant of Aviation
Unit: 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division

...

Yup, everything's fine. A smile begin to form as you signed the paper, you've finally have the chance to fly a plane. Handing the two sheets of documents to the commander, who just took them and pushed them aside, you saluted again and exited his office.

Just as you stepped out of the metallic cubical, a skidding sound to your right signalled the landing of an aircraft. Your sight is blocked however by another building, and you still had a bit of trouble identifying the type just by engine noise alone, so you've had no idea what just landed.

Ah well, it's not like you won't be having a chance to see one up close later.

Picking up your worn-out travel bag lying next to you, you start to move towards a line of barracks to your left. They look like they're going to fall apart if the wind blows any stronger, but your experience in boot camp tells you that they're much sturdier, and are much more comfortable to sleep in than mud and rags. Without much incidents, you've made it to one of them.

The insides of the structure are linned with bunks, with a hanging light bulb every few metres on the roof. Just less than half of the lights are busted, and only a few bunks are empty. Throwing your bag onto one of the beds, you lie down onto the pleasantly soft cushioning moments after. Now that's what you don't get if you stay on the ground.

After another minute of just lying there and immersing yourself with the pleasure of soft beds, you feel the expected drowsiness starting to overcome your senses. The tiredness is catching up to you, and you're tempted to just sleep away.



[] Go to sleep now, you're too tired
[] Check your stuff, make sure nothing's missing
[] Fight the urges and stay awake
>> No. 16615
[] Check your stuff, make sure nothing's missing.

Actually an inventory check.
>> No. 16616
[] Check your stuff, make sure nothing's missing
>> No. 16617
[x] Check your stuff, make sure nothing's missing

like our signed photograph of the Great Architect
>> No. 16621
[X] Check your stuff, make sure nothing's missing

Commies, eh? Didn't see that coming.
>> No. 16622
File 121773302110.jpg - (40.76KB , 868x362 , mig3.jpg ) [iqdb]
16622
>>16617
I laughed.

>>16621
Nor did I, but anon's demand is law.

Oh yeah, by the way, vote's first to 5 wins. Or whatever's the majority when votes are not enough to determine a winner.


[X] Check your stuff, make sure nothing's missing

====================

You push yourself up from the bed and start shaking your head a few times to clear the temptation. Now is not the time for rest!

Pulling the travel bag you've brought with you to the base next to you, you undo the breaking zips and begin to inspect your stuffs. Inside the bag is a set of clean clothes that your mother packed the night before; a diary you've kept for years; two pens, one full and one half-used; a loaded Tokarev TT-33 pistol with one spare magazine; a few wrinkled photographs including a signed copy of the Great Architect you've conveniently borrowed from your commander before coming here and a small number of American notes you've traded with their troops while on your way. There is also a piece of scrap paper stuck to the bottom of the bag, but it doesn't look like anything important.

Reorganising your items back into order, you holstered your pistol to your side and zipped the bag close, pushing it to the end of the bunk. It is then that an officer came in from the entrance. He has something in his hand and is looking around in search of something.

'Or someone' You realised as he spotted you and waved for you. Not wanting to piss him off in case he knows someone higher up, which you're quite sure he does since he's a bit too young to be a Major, you shot up from your bed and saluted him. "Sir!"

The Major merely nodded and handed whatever was in his hand to you. Ah right, turns out it's a notification slip to tell you to suit up and start flying. Awesome! Sweet air, here I come! Guide my fire so that I may protect the Motherland from those Fascist bastards!

Not forgetting your formalities, you saluted the Major again with a huge grin plastered on your face. He smirked in return and started walking off.

"Good luck, comrade." He say just before he's out the barrack.

Quickly getting back to your bunk, you grabbed your bag and sprinted out to the designated hanger on the slip. The officer standing guard at the doorway nodded at you once and resumed his post.

Inside the hanger, you pass by a few other pilots who're also preparing for take-off. One of them gives you a thumbs up, then slide into the cockpit and disappeared from your sight. You belatedly realised that your plane's just next to his. You marvelled at the sight of the fighter, it's better than what they show on photos. Rummaging through your memory banks, you remembered what it was called.

It's a...



[] (Write-ins only, go figure out which one you want)

====================

Question: Route lock on 1st/2nd day? It seems to be working fine in a few others...
>> No. 16623
>>16622
What? no Vodka?
What the hell is wrong with you?!
>> No. 16624
>>16623
The precious liquor is already stolen, before anon even know it existed. You want it? Go steal it back.
>> No. 16625
[x] Yak-3
>> No. 16627
[ ] Ilyushin Il 2 Shturmovik
[ ] Name it "Sacchin"

Isn't it sad, Sacchin? We already know our time won't last, fate won't let it be so.
>> No. 16628
>>16625
Goddamnit I read that as YAF-3.

[X] YAK-3.
>> No. 16629
File 121773776575.gif - (15.39KB , 175x75 , kohr_rot.gif ) [iqdb]
16629
[x] Kohr-Ah Marauder

oh god how did this get here I am not good with CYOAs
>> No. 16630
>Tokarev TT-33 pistol

Indestructible sidearm is indestructible.

[x] Ilyushin Il 2 Shturmovik
[x] Name it "Sacchin"

Tank bustan gaems.
>> No. 16631
>>16627
"Aleksandr?"
Ilyushin Il engine stop working.
The power there turns to nothing.

"Sorry. I couldn't help you, Ilyushin Il."

This is the only way I can.
If it can't scape from the pain, then atleast, I can let it have a painless death.
>> No. 16632
>>16631
>scape
damn it
>> No. 16635
[ ] Ilyushin Il 2 Shturmovik
[ ] Name it "Sacchin"
>> No. 16637
[ ] Ilyushin Il 2 Shturmovik
[ ] Name it "Sacchin"
>> No. 16639
File 121775357987.jpg - (111.90KB , 699x882 , Il-2.jpg ) [iqdb]
16639
[X] Ilyushin Il 2 Shturmovik
[X] Name it "Sacchin"

====================

An Ilyushin Il 2 Shturmovik.

You, Aleksandr, are flying the Ilyusha, the plane which even comrade Stalin has hailed as essential to the Motherland as air and bread. It is a masterpiece, with the beauty of its design, the sleekness, the majestic star of the Red Army, the powerful cannons and machine guns.

It is marvellous.

Brushing your hand softly against the frame of the aircraft, an indescribable feeling surges from your body. The feeling, the urge, to call it...

"Sacchin" You whispered as you near the cockpit. The plane shuddered slightly, as if responding to the call of its name. Or at least you think it did.

Gently placing your belongings beneath the pilot seat, you slid the cockpit shut and begin the preliminary checks before take-off. The fuel tank is full. The machine guns, cannons and bombs are loaded. The engine, it's working perfectly. All systems are functioning, and no errors are found.

She is ready.

And so are you.

Adjusting your position to seat comfortably in the small space, you wait for your turn to bring destruction to the enemies of the Motherland. You can feel the adrenaline surges as the thought of serving and protecting the Soviet Union from the Fascist worms. The skies are calling out to you, and you plan to obey its' call.

When your turn to use the runway arrives, you immediately started the engine and drive the plane into position. It starts to move, gently picking up speed as it goes. And when it lifted off the ground, you couldn't help but cheer in happiness. Sacchin is absolutely stunning, turning and flying just the way you want it to.

A radio call then came in, telling you to fly into formation.

Your first mission begins. Your destination is set.

You're going to Kursk.

--------------------

"Alek! Tanks to the left, take them out!"

Your radio cracked with sounds of shouting and gunfire. Your view screen covered in spots of black. The battle is deadly, the tolls are high. Banking left as you dived towards a line of tanks, you see another comrade being shot down from the sky, his Ilyusha burning and spinning as it crashed. It has only been a few hours, and already the battlefield is covered in scrapped vehicles and blood.

You shake off the urge to throw up, and silently open fire with your cannons, tearing apart the thin roof of the German tanks and destroying everything in your path. Explosions then consumed those wrecked tanks, killing off whatever was left alive after your run. You quickly pull up from your path and start to circle for another go, avoiding enemy fire from the ground.

Your radio continued to crack with life.

Just as you're turning around for another run, light burst from your right and bullets speed past your plane. While none of them are powerful enough to penetrate the armour, you knew you won't stand a chance if the cockpit's hit. A quick head check identified the aircraft that fired upon you as a Bf 109. Shit, this is going to be hard.



[] Use the sun, fly up and dive down at it while it's blinded
[] Dive to the ground, lure it with you and pull up at the last second
[] Try to outrun it, this shit is too much for you
>> No. 16641
[x] Use the sun, fly up and dive down at it while it's blinded
>> No. 16643
[] Dive to the ground between building. Let's do some chicken race.
>> No. 16644
[X] Use the sun, fly up and dive down at it while it's blinded

I am no expert in air craft, but I think the Bf 109 has many little friends able to fly faster than us.
And attacking out of the sun usually is a good maneuver, if executed correctly.
>> No. 16645
[x] Use the sun, fly up and dive down at it while it's blinded

Only beginning and it's already awesome. NAZI FUCKERS ARE GOING DOWN.
>> No. 16646
[x] Use the sun, fly up and dive down at it while it's blinded
>> No. 16647
>[] Use the sun, fly up and dive down at it while it's blinded

This tactic is only really useful against stationary targets. He'll only be sun-blinded as much as we are--which will cut off our own situational awareness--and you don't need to see to pull the trigger. Angling up steeply gives the attacker a better shot at our cockpit if he follows. If he doesn't follow, we give give him aim at our vulnerable oil cooler.

>[] Dive to the ground, lure it with you and pull up at the last second

Again, our rate of climb is too low; the Bf will easily be able to follow any vertical maneuver we try. And if he doesn't take the bait, he can just then dive on we start climbing.

>[] Try to outrun it, this shit is too much for you

We're just too fucking slow.

We can out-gun it, but only if we can get behind it. We can out-maneuver it since our wing loading is significantly lower than the Bf 109: We turn better and our minimum flight speed (before losing altitude) is lower.

The Bf 109G-4s & 109F-4s the Germans fielded at Kursk were already overloaded for their wing design, had weaksauce armament, and lacked the clear viewing canopy of later models--the pilot has a poor idea of what's going on behind him.

The Bf 109's cockpit

[x] Jettison any remaining ordinance.
[x] Bank hard to one side. Full throttle.
[x] Fly low over enemy ground formations so that your attacker risks friendly fire.
[x] Cut the engines and glide; hope the fighter overtakes you. Then restart the engines and unleash hell.

Dangerous, but all the given options seem suicidal.
>> No. 16648
>>16647
Haha, I won't comment on that.

Anyway, sleep tiem now, work tomorrow, etc.
Will update in the morning if we have a winner.
>> No. 16650
[X] Jettison any remaining ordinance.
[X] Bank hard to one side. Full throttle.
[X] Fly low over enemy ground formations so that your attacker risks friendly fire.
[X] Cut the engines and glide; hope the fighter overtakes you. Then restart the engines and unleash hell.

Loli does not know.
>> No. 16653
Nice write-in, but your Mikulin AM-38 engine has some features worth taking advantage of.

[X] Jettison any remaining ordinance.
[X] Bank hard to one side.
[x] Engage your "forsazh" booster. 110% throttle.
[X] Fly low over enemy ground formations so that your attacker risks friendly fire.
[X] Reverse blade angle on your variable pitch propeller so that the propeller's thrust is reversed. Deploy landing gear, lower flaps, and raise ailerons & elevators to increase drag while maintaining lift.
[x] Revert propeller & control surfaces to normal and open fire when your attacker overtakes you.

If the Bf attempts to slow down to this degree, he'll stall. Depending on his angle of attack, he'll either overtake us, or he'll have to bank hard to avoid collision (again resulting in a stall). The pilot can't parachute at this elevation, and if he stalls he might crash into his own ground forces.

Stalin would be very pleased, comrade. Very pleased.
>> No. 16654
>>16653

/shrine/ - WWII Aircraft/Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 16655
[x] Jettison any remaining ordinance.
[x] Bank hard to one side. Full throttle.
[x] Fly low over enemy ground formations so that your attacker risks friendly fire.
[x] Cut the engines and glide; hope the fighter overtakes you. Then restart the engines and unleash hell.

>>Dangerous

Danger shall be our middle name. Bring it on
>> No. 16656
[X] Jettison any remaining ordinance.
[X] Bank hard to one side.
[x] Engage your "forsazh" booster. 110% throttle.
[X] Fly low over enemy ground formations so that your attacker risks friendly fire.
[X] Reverse blade angle on your variable pitch propeller so that the propeller's thrust is reversed. Deploy landing gear, lower flaps, and raise ailerons & elevators to increase drag while maintaining lift.
[x] Revert propeller & control surfaces to normal and open fire when your attacker overtakes you.

nice
>> No. 16660
kay, this seems promising so I will start saving it for personal use. But I need a name for it. Do you have a name for it?
>> No. 16661
>>16660
As a matter of fact, I don't. Anyone good at naming practices here? A suggestion would be nice.
>> No. 16662
If we can expect more of the same with what we're doing right now, we may as well call it

[x] Ace Combat: Gensokyo
>> No. 16663
[X] Jettison any remaining ordinance.
[X] Bank hard to one side.
[x] Engage your "forsazh" booster. 110% throttle.
[X] Fly low over enemy ground formations so that your attacker risks friendly fire.
[X] Reverse blade angle on your variable pitch propeller so that the propeller's thrust is reversed. Deploy landing gear, lower flaps, and raise ailerons & elevators to increase drag while maintaining lift.
[x] Revert propeller & control surfaces to normal and open fire when your attacker overtakes you.
>> No. 16674
>>16662
All depends on if anon can keep Sacchin intact upon entering the skies of Gensokyo.
Anyway, I liked the name. So, ACG it shall be then.

Right, votes are tied, but are pretty much the same thing anyway. Writing.
>> No. 16675
File 121783073843.jpg - (38.49KB , 500x374 , 02vicviper03_2.jpg ) [iqdb]
16675
>>16674

If we fail, and Sacchin gets trashed, we can just get Nitori/Rika to build us Vic Viper, right? RIGHT?
>> No. 16679
>>16675
lol I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

[X] Jettison any remaining ordinance.
[X] Bank hard to one side.
[X] Engage your "forsazh" booster. 110% throttle.
[X] Fly low over enemy ground formations so that your attacker risks friendly fire.
[X] Reverse blade angle on your variable pitch propeller so that the propeller's thrust is reversed. Deploy landing gear, lower flaps, and raise ailerons & elevators to increase drag while maintaining lift.
[X] Revert propeller & control surfaces to normal and open fire when your attacker overtakes you.

====================

"Shit!" You curse loudly as a volley of shots passed to your sides, you barely dodging the German fighter's aim with a hard sideways bank. The damned Nazi had been trailing you for the last five minutes, it's only through your plane's better manoeuvrability and your quick reactions that saved you from burning up in a pyre of smoke right now. "Just leave me alone you German scum!"

You dodged to aside again as the Bf 109 unloaded its guns on you for the umpteenth time. Rage suddenly took over you as the shots scrapped paints off of your precious Sacchin, and left remnants and burn marks on your cabin's screen. It's one thing when you don't see it happening, it's another when you do. That fucker shot your Sacchin. He had fucking HURT your beautiful Sacchin!

"Stuff this shit! I've had enough!"

Your mind is filled with righteous rage. Your body is twitching to blast that son of a bitch to smithereens. Letting your instincts guide your limbs, with a flip of a switch the bombs you carried are gone in an instant. Your plane lurched slightly at the sudden loss of weight, but you paid it no mind. Your hands moving in co-operation at a speed you don't realise you possessed, you engaged the 'forsazh' booster of the aircraft and banked hard towards the German front at full throttle.

You guide your Ilyusha over enemy territories, flying low and evading your enemies' shots at you. The fighter that was trailing you seemed to have faltered slightly as it follows you, his allies' bullets pinging off its armour when they shoot too late.

It's a shame it's still flying. Crashing there would've at least given him a chance to live.

Too bad, chance's gone.

Now die.

Your hands blurs as they switch between different controls, ultimately reversing the blade angle of your propeller and deploying the landing gears, the lower flaps all at once. Sacchin shuddered as drag increased dramatically. You then raised the ailerons and elevators, creating even more drag while still maintaining lift. Your German 'friend' isn't expecting the sudden move, and as a result overtakes you without even slowing down from his current speed. Some bullets from the ground peppered the airframe while your plane slow down, but nothing vital is hit, and even then it's you don't really care. All that's in your mind now is to destroy the hated foe.

"Game Over." You said with a vicious grin, reverting everything back to normal and accelerating as fast as you can. The position is reversed, now you're hunter, and he the hunted.

And you're obviously a better hunter than he is.

Aiming your guns and cannons at the German fighter, you pulled the trigger and unleashed hell upon your enemy. He never stood a chance as shells meant to penetrate tank armour crash through the pathetic airframe. Your shots hit it with absolute fury, and in a magnificent show of light and fire, the Bf 109 exploded into a bright fireball as bullets connected with the fuel tank.

You fly passed it without glancing back.

The pilot's dead. There's no need to check.

"Better luck next time, bastard."

Then, as the adrenaline of battle begin to subside, the haze that cloud your thoughts clears. You're once again given control of your own body, and your sense of awareness returning with it. A quick glance at the indicators tells you that you're running low on fuel, and you should return for refilling. But after losing the bombs the plane flies much better, and you think you can take out a few more tanks before heading back.

After a brief mental debate, you decided to...



[] Head back to base, no point risking it
[] Go for one more run, you'll be fine
[] Ask for suggestions through your radio, they know their stuffs better than you do
>> No. 16680
[x] Head back to base, no point risking it

I'm having a vision here: Aleksandr, cruising through the skies of a new world, becoming one with his machine, as he engages in glorious battle with actual demons in the sky, to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKDzOnRydWk
>> No. 16681
[] Ask for suggestions through your radio, they know their stuffs better than you do
Situational awareness good. At worst we lose a minute on the discussion.
>> No. 16684
[] Ask for suggestions through your radio, they know their stuffs better than you do

considering they probably value sacchin over us, i think i know the answer
>> No. 16685
[X] Go for one more run, you'll be fine.

I'll take the risk. because that probably metagaming me into Gensokyo.
>> No. 16687
[X] Head back to base, no point risking it

We're no good to anybody dead.
>> No. 16688
[x] Head back to base, no point risking it
>> No. 16689
[X] Head back to base, no point risking it
>> No. 16693
>>16679

This was a triumph

[x] Head back to base, no point risking it

We achieved our primary mission and shot down a plane that has a 4:1 kill ratio over our. We will be celebrated.

Also, we need to paint our plane with the appropriate kill markings. Sacchin~
>> No. 16697
Fuck. Brain dead. Needs to recharge. Update in the morning.
>> No. 16709
[X] Head back to base, no point risking it

====================

Head back to the base. It's getting a bit too dangerous here even for you, no point risking your Sacchin more than you need to.

After informing the other pilots about your fuel situation, who more or less tells you to do the same thing and just head back to base, you steer your Ilyusha back towards the airfields. The others seems to be impressed by how they're congratulating you on your kill, and you think you even heard a few cat calls coming through. You involuntarily shivered at the implication of the latter.

The fly back to base is fairly uneventful, seeing you're within Soviet skies. Sacchin is flying smoothly despite sustaining damages during the battle, and you begin to relax, enjoying the flight.

You think back to the duel between you and that Bf 109. Now that you thought about it, everything that happened seems surreal. How did you even managed to do those things anyway? In fact, now that you've had the time to inspect your Ilyusha, you realise you barely know what the hell those controls you've used does at all. This whole thing is a mystery.

You decided to just blame it on the rage.

As the flight back to the base continued, you take notice of the sky for the first time. It's not that you haven't been paying attention to it, but rather that you've been too preoccupied to really observe the skies in detail. The sun has already started to sink below the horizon, and you realise that the day's almost over as the rays of light from the bright star painted the clouds in fiery red. This is a first for you, watching the sunset up in the sky, without the sound of others to disturb you. You smile at the scenery, and subconsciously give Sacchin a light pat on the side of the cabin.

Disappointment overcome you as you flew into the clouds, blocking you from your magnificent sight. You almost wanted to increase the engine output to get out of the hazy place, before logic catch up to you and hit you in the face. You're already low on fuel, and flying blindly through clouds might lead you off to a stray direction. Your plane isn't built for flying through these screens of condensed water, so all you had really is a compass and your memory of the layouts of the land. Geez, they should've considered that before and install something to help you through.

Then a thought hit you. You're not suppose to be flying through clouds because you aren't suppose to ever reach them! They don't form until some unknown miles above your service ceiling!

So what the fuck is this?

Now that you've realise the oddity of the situation, the more minute details comes into your view. Despite flying through condensed water, like what cloud actually is, your cockpit windows are the slightest bit wet, and as far as you can tell it's the same for the whole plane. Your compass, you realised just then, is spinning out of control like a ballerina. Your radio is also not working, receiving only the static buzz, and nothing else. And most of all, you should've been at least be able to get out of this grey thing by now, but you're still flying through it, and it doesn't seem to end any time soon.

What the fuck?

You tries to contact the others through the radio, but nothing happened. No one replied at all, and you have an unsettling thought that no one heard what you've said either. You also tried raising and lowering your altitude, but no matter what you did you couldn't break out of the grey mess. It's like it's sentient or something, trapping you within its bindings and not letting you go forever. You cringed at the thought of falling eternally through a thick haze of grey, never reaching the surface, for even through this whole bullshit your fuel is still burning, and is now reaching a critically low level.

"Damn it! What the hell is happening?" You yelled in annoyance, releasing your anger at the one behind this madness. "Just let me go you fucking bastard!"

And the sucker did.

In one moment you're still flying through the endless haze, but a sudden light assaulted your sight, and you found yourself shooting through the thick substance without warning. You blinked a few times, both to adjust your vision and steer your head around this crazy shit. The landscape's totally different from your memory, you don't recall seeing any lush green forests inside the Motherland. Mother Russia's a frozen tundra, she and green just don't mix.

So where in comrade Stalin's name are you?

As your mind is being wrecked by confusion, a beep brought you back to your senses. Your fuel is running out fast, and you don't have much time left. There is not a single airfield around the area, and you doubt you'll be able to make it if there is one anyway, unless it's directly below you. As far as you can see right now, all that's below you is some sort of large, wooden structure with a few smaller ones sitting in a small clearing and surrounded by the forest, with a long flight of stairs leading it down the hill.

The beep rings again, and with a lurch you found yourself losing altitude. Well shit, now you're out of fuel. You're going to crash into the forest if you don't do anything, and the best chance you have is the clearing the buildings are in. It's quite cramped and rugged, but you don't really have much of a choice.



[] Screw it, crash land into the forest and hope for the best
[] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[] Crash into the building, you need a target to vent your rage

====================

You people have missed a few chances to get to Gensokyo already, and I really want to just get to the meat. So, with a little metagaming, say hello to Gensokyo. You're never getting out of there ever again.

Right, going to work now.
>> No. 16710
[] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
>> No. 16713
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
>> No. 16714
[] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
>> No. 16715
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
>> No. 16716
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
>> No. 16717
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[x] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[x] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.

SACCHIN~!

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
>> No. 16719
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[x] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[x] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.
>> No. 16720
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[x] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[x] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.
>> No. 16721
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[x] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[x] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.

Superior Write-in.
>> No. 16722
[ ] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[ ] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[ ] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.
>> No. 16725
[x] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[x] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[x] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.
>> No. 16729
[X] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[X] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[X] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.

Aviator Anon pulls us through once again.
>> No. 16730
[ ] Tap Reimu
>> No. 16731
[X] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[X] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[X] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.

Anonymous knows best.
>> No. 16732
This write-in, it's awesome.

Writing.
>> No. 16733
Do we have a WWII Veteran among us, coming direct from the retirement home?
>> No. 16734
[X] Deploy all the tricks you know to slow down and land in the clearing
[X] Deploy all the tricks you don't know: Angle fan blades to 90° vertical to increase the stalled propeller's drag (reversing them only creates an advantage if you have engine power). Fire all guns; the recoil will increase drag and the bullets & HE shells will greatly soften the landing field. Open cockpit hatches to increase drag. Lash your parachute bag to the top of the canopy and pull the release strings. The parachute will deploy parallel to your dive angle. Even if it snaps, will have slowed you substantially. The relatively high silhouette of the Il-2's cockpit is actually a benefit in this case, as the released parachute is less likely to hit the fuselage.
[X] Keep the landing gear retracted. Our bottom armor can take the sliding better, and if our gear is destroyed, she'll never fly again.

====================

You've once heard that when people are sent into life and death situations, their survival instincts will take control and make them perform acts they normally wouldn't be able to accomplish. And while you hated the idea of testing that theory twice, you're once again proving the validity of this speculation of man.

The haze that's beginning to become familiar to you shrouded your sight once again. Your limbs begin to work simultaneously to slow the plane for a softer landing. The propeller's blades are now angled in vertical 90 degrees, your cockpit hatch left loose and immediately pulled back by the howling wind. In an instant your parachute bag is latched to the top of the canopy, and was released less than a second later. The landing gear was left retracted however, as it's better to slide with the bottom armour than destroying the gears, rendering Sacchin unserviceable ever again.

And all the while, your ride continued in her descent into oblivion.

It isn't until a few moments later that you've noticed the significant drop in altitude loss, too focused in your endeavour to save both yourself and your precious Sacchin. Still, it's not enough, and with the parachute already gone, snapped and ripped away from the cabin, you couldn't rely on its help any longer.

Hands darting towards the controls again, you held it steady and pulled the trigger, firing everything you've got towards the rapidly approching ground. The stench of sulfur assaulted your sense of smell as the incendiary rounds exploded below you, but you barely noticed it in this state. Thankfully with the help from the recoil of the bullets and shells further slowing your dive, and the armaments themselves softening the landing field by a large margin, your landing wasn't as painful as you expected.

The plane rocks furiously as she hits the ground, tearing through small branches unlucky enough to be in your path. The already torn land barely give any resistance and is pushed apart, leaving a long trench behind your aircraft. You grit your teeth and bear through it all, refusing to divert your attention even when broken metal slash through your left arm and left an ugly gash. Heading straight towards the large building during the slide, Sacchin stops just before she crashes into it. Left in a daze from your shaky experience, you've managed to unstrap your safety belt after fumbling around for a bit and crawl your way out of the cockpit.

Still having a little trouble standing straight, You turned around to inspect the damage, and grimaced at the sight. One of the wings is bent, and a fan blade snapped sometime during the death drop. At least the bottom armour seems to be holding together, and the majority of the internal structure undamaged. But no matter how optimistic you can be about her condition, she's not going to be flying until you get her fixed and refuelled.

A heavy sigh escaped you and your shoulder sagged. You're still alive, but unless you get yourself to a medic soon, you'll die through excessive blood loss. That arm of yours doesn't look to good right now, bleeding profusely the whole time. It doesn't assist you one bit when the wound decided to make itself known thoroughly by sending a torrent of pain signals to your brain, and the drop in oxygen level making you feel light-headed. You tried to stay awake, but it's getting increasingly hard to do so. The blanks of nothingness begins to consume you, and your last vision is someone dressed in red and white grabbing your collar, shouting something.

You're out cold before the words takes hold in your thoughts.

====================

Continue in a few hours, friends are dragging me out for a drink even if I don't see the point of doing so.
They just want someone to be the driver.
>> No. 16736
Reimu is going to beat up Soviet Anon.
>> No. 16737
>>16736
Yeah, maybe. But we survived, and Sacchin may yet fly again. The best has been made of a bad situation.
>> No. 16738
Did we just do what Tohno Shiki couldn't?
Did we save Sacchin when she was in a pinch?
>> No. 16745
>>16738

Haha oh wow, I see what you fucking did there.
>> No. 16750
>>16734
>your last vision is someone dressed in red and white grabbing your collar, shouting something.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SHwow you're bleeding pretty badRINE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE? DID MORIYA DO THIS SHIT? I'LL FUCKING BET THEY DID! ...wait, that's a hammer and a sickle, not a snake. WTF is this shit?"

>>16738
Damn, you're cold.
>> No. 16751
>>16738
Isn't it sad, Sacchin?
>> No. 16752
>>16751
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 16754
Updates, they would like to be written.
>> No. 16755
I don't care if you're hung over, there's writing to do.
>> No. 16757
>>16755
Eh, whatever, hungover this morning dashed my mood, using my lunch break now. 7 minutes.
>> No. 16758
(Cont.)

====================

You stood alone.

A vast black blank.

No sounds, no movements.

Just you, floating in the dark, and nothing else...

Or is it...?

...

No, you're not alone. You don't notice it before, but there's another presence here. How did you miss it? Could it be that

you're paying enough attention? Or could it just be the presence being too weak to be noticed unless you search for it?

You turn around to face the unknown, to be greeted with someone you cannot recognise, but feels very familiar, like the two

of you have gone through much together. You cannot distinguish the gender, as you realise that everything's too hazy around

the body, but you believe the presence to be a female.

She seems to be injured somehow, a...broken arm? And a dishevelled look, blurred red lines covering the exposed parts of her

body. She looks like she's in pain, but you feel that she's smiling at you, calling out to you. Her other arm, the one less

severely injured, is reaching out to you, waiting for you to take hold of it.

You wanted to comply, but no matter how you try, she's always just out of your grasp.

" "

You call out to her, but she doesn't seem to hear, just standing there in pain, waiting patiently for you with her arm

outstretched.

" "

You call out again, calling her name. You continued to reach for her, but nothing changes.

" "

She begins to fade away, hand still outstretched. You keep on calling out to her without success.

And then, you too, begin to fade away. The black land gradualy replaced by glowing lights.

In the end, you failed to take her hand in yours.

====================

The first thing you see when you open your eyes is an unfamiliar ceiling. It's nothing like you've seen before, nothing like

the bland slab back home. You try to move, to sit up and get a better look at things, but find that impossible. Turning your

gaze to your chest, you discovered the reason of your immobility. A small girl in some unusual clothings is currently lying

on your stomach, out like a light. She had some weird horn-like accessories on her head, and a gourd of some sort in her

hands. She's adorable sleeping peacefully like this, and you're not sure if you want to disturb her right now. Lying back

down onto your back, you ponder on what had happened thus far.

It isn't until when the sound of something sliding open, namely the wall that, to your amazement, is actually a hidden

doorway that leads to some corridors. Standing in the doorway is someone who looked familiar holding a stick with papers

attached to the top.

Oh wait, she's the one who grabbed your collar before you passed out.

Now that you're sufficiently awake and have a clearer mind and vision, you have a better view of what her attire is. A

sleeveless red dress with a yellow...hankechief below her collar? You haven't seen anything like that before, so you're not

quite sure what they're called. Unknown object of accessory aside, she also had these white sleeth things that's seemingly

hanging without support above her elbow, but you think you saw something akin to strings tied around the cloth near the top.

The girl also has somthing holding up her hair, but you can't see what it is in the deem light.

You realise just then that it's actually quite dark right now, suggesting that time has passed into the night.

Her face was unreadable from the distance, but as she comes closer you find that you don't rather want to know. The scowl she

is wearing send shivers up your spine, and you couldn't help but feel that the temperature dropped suddenly in the room.

"Oh, so you're awake now?" says the female in red and white, suddenly donning a bright smile. The temperature just dropped

another few degrees. "Say, do you want to explain yourself willingly, or do I have to make you do it willingly?"

Well shit, you're not in the condition to run. You don't think you can escape even if you're fit anyway. So what now?



[] "What?"
[] Explain yourself
[] Plead for your life
[] Pass out
>> No. 16760
[x] "I don't understand what you mean by that."
>> No. 16761
[x] Explain yourself
>> No. 16764
>In the end, you failed to take her hand in yours.
Sacchin... ;_;

>>16758
[X] "I don't understand what you mean by that."

Well, we don't, do we?
>> No. 16765
[x] "xcuse me, wtf r u doin?"
>> No. 16766
[X] "I don't understand what you mean by that."
>> No. 16767
[X] "I don't understand what you mean by that."
>> No. 16768
[X] "I don't understand what you mean by that."
>> No. 16769
[X] "I don't understand what you mean by that."
>> No. 16770
Well shit. Library computer fucked up the last update.

Anyway, votes' closed. Writing.
>> No. 16771
>Anyway, votes' closed. Writing.
Damn, we should try to outsmart her with russian language!
>> No. 16772
>>16758
And now you know why writers learn not to use MS Notepad. Try downloading Notepad+.
>> No. 16773
File 12180123647.jpg - (64.72KB , 1024x768 , Touhou304.jpg ) [iqdb]
16773
>>16771
Gensokyo Effect: Common Language
How else are you going to understand her speaking Japanese?

[X] "I don't understand what you mean by that."

====================

Giving her the best clueless look you can make, you say what could possibly be your last words to the girl.

"Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by that."

You tried to sound as convincing as comrade Stalin is about the evils of the Germans invading the Motherland, but you don't think she's buying it. Either way, you're pretty sure this will be the last moment of your life. It's a shame you couldn't fly in Sacchin one last time before you go.

"You don't understand?" asks the girl, who's shaking slightly in fury. After all, you don't look like anything scary at the moment, and you somehow doubt she'll be trembling in fear even if she's walking unarmed through the bloodiest of battles. " You don't understand What? You don't understand that you've FUCKING RUINED MY BACKYARD? That you've ALMOST TRASHED MY SHRINE WITH SOME METALLIC CRAP?" She roars out in a fit of rage, closing in the gap between you two with unimaginable speed and pulls you up with your collar again. Her voice vibrates through your eardrums, causing pain to surge through your head at the loud volume.

You're sure that even the skies could hear what she says loud and clear.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" The girl continues in her earth-splitting threat of uncounted and agonizing pain, but you've already learned to tune her words out in the short amount of time since she started. Your thoughts wanders in your state of unhearing, and you tries to remember what kind of dream you've made exactly. You can barely recall reaching out to someone and failing at that, and that the person is a female, but other than that it's all blurry and forgotten.

Tuning your attention back to the one who's having a fun time shouting, just in case she stops her declaration of mutilation for long enough to realise that you aren't listening and decided to go through with her words, you find her speech heading towards the finish. You praise yourself silently at your decision to pay attention now, and proceed to listen to what she's saying.

"-! So that's that. I don't FUCKING CARE what excuses you make, but until you FIXES UP THE DAMN PLACE and GET THAT THING OUT OF MY BACKYARD you're not leaving the shrine grounds." The girl pauses to take a breather, then stares straight at you with a murderous gleam in her eyes. "Do you understand NOW?"

You decided to refrain from commenting about her eyes, and instead answer her question.



[] "Absolutely ma'am!"
[] "Not really, I wasn't paying attention back then."
[] "Huh?"
>> No. 16774
>>16773

[x] "Uh, ok."
>> No. 16775
>blurred red lines covering the exposed parts of her body.
Best case scenario: That's trickles of blood.
Worst case scenario: We are now a Russian with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (although it sounds more like Shiki Ryougi's MEoDP [pulsing jagged scars] rather than those of Shiki Tohno [straight black lines]).
>> No. 16777
>>16773

[x] "Что?"
>> No. 16778
>>16775
I assure you anon. You won't be getting any bullshit abilities like that.

Assuming you manage to score an ability, that is.
>> No. 16779
[x] "Uh, ok."
>> No. 16780
[X] "Not really, I wasn't paying attention back then."

:awesome:
>> No. 16781
File 121801829327.jpg - (31.17KB , 376x465 , Aleksandr.jpg ) [iqdb]
16781
[x] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[x] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[x] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[x] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"
>> No. 16782
[x] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[x] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[x] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[x] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"
>> No. 16783
[x] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[x] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[x] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[x] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"

This bandwagon, I'll be joining it.
>> No. 16784
>>16781
We never found our vodka though.
>> No. 16785
>>16784

>>A small girl in some unusual clothings is currently lying on your stomach, out like a light. She had some weird horn-like accessories on her head, and a gourd of some sort in her hands.

We have our Vodka, right here.
>> No. 16786
[x] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[x] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[x] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[x] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"
Let us join the revolution!
>> No. 16790
[x] Успокойся, женщина. Ты вообще кто такая, а?
>> No. 16793
>>16790
"Rest, woman. You do this as well?"
>> No. 16794
>>16793
Don't trust babelfish.
[x] Relax, woman. Who the hell are you anyway?
>> No. 16795
>>16790

But we speak in Common, so yeah!
>> No. 16796
[x] Tap Reimu
>> No. 16800
[x] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[x] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[x] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[x] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"
Let us join the revolution!
>> No. 16801
A poor red-white in desolate shrine is perfect symbolic center for the local revolution of the agrarian populace.

[x] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[x] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[x] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[x] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"
>> No. 16812
Obviously the goal is to get Sacchin in the air ASAP. To do this, we need a few things:

1) Repairs
2) Fuel

>One of the wings is bent, and a fan blade snapped sometime during the death drop.

Repairs are the most difficult. We need a metalworker to build new wing struts, which probably means Nitori, or maybe Suika can just bend them back straight. Canvas to patch the wing and fuselage should be available in the village. The snapped blade will have to be found by scouring the crash zone, then the two pieces can be welded together.

Fuel is actually simpler than you might think.
- 71-100% ethanol from Suika's gourd
- Marisa's magic mushroom soup for the booster
- Waki Miko buoyancy seals
- Mr. Fusion (Nitori)

Then we have trick out my Sacchin. Red-White paint job, baby (red body, white trim & lettering, gold hammer & sickle superimposed on a yin-yang). Danmaku machine guns. Painting spellcard captures on the side instead of kill marks. Getting Alice to replace the manual controls with a fly-by-string system & doll-planes as options.
>> No. 16816
So, tell me, what's the size of the hitbox on Sacchin?
>> No. 16818
>>16816
That's for me to know, and for you to find out.

Anyway, shit hits the fan, updates delayed until I'm back.
>> No. 16820
[♤] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[♤] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[♤] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[♤] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"
>> No. 16827
Work ends, and the world starts again. At least the write-in makes my day better, writing now.
>> No. 16831
>>16827

For the proletariat!
>> No. 16832
File 12181072146.jpg - (33.94KB , 377x419 , rdx5gw.jpg ) [iqdb]
16832
>>16812

Interesting. I guess then we can have Touhou stages using anon and his plane as main characters here.
>> No. 16833
Sorry for the wait, was going to write back then, but got distracted in IRC...

[X] "Firstly, comrade: That is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard. Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft--plane Great Architect called as necessary to Motherland as food & bread. In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland."
[X] "While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back. This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair & refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."
[X] Smile and grab Reimu's shoulders. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get material, fly to Moscow. Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal (if-you-know-what-I-mean), as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"
[X] Hand her your flask of vodka, and fire your sidearm up in the air. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!"

====================

Your sense of justice burns with a righteous passion, her ignorant ways infuriates you! You must correct her erroneous ways, the Great Architect demands this from you!

"Firstly, comrade, that is no 'metallic crap' in your as-yet unreclaimed yard." You begin to speak, your voice powerful and demanding attention. "Ilyushin Il-2 Shtrumovik AKA 'Sacchin' ground assault aircraft. A plane the Great Architect called as necessary to the Motherland as food and bread."

"Wha-" She tries to speak, but you interrupts her before her sentence can form. You must relay the truth to her now, before her ignorant mind begins to put up a resistance. Interruptions are unacceptable.

"In term capitalist pig-dog would use, it is worth more than you, myself, and yes, hundred square mile of this untilled-but-usable farmland." You said, continuing your speech, brimming with confidence as you think of the many great things that comrade Stalin have brought to mother Russia.

"While I am very pleased for the Motherland that Sacchin is not destroyed, she will need repair before flight back." You tell the girl with a slightly troubled look, words tinted with a small ammount of sadness. "This area appears to not have been liberated from serfdom during the Great Revolution, meaning I cannot expect materials for repair and refuel if local persons are crippled by market economy."

The girl in red and white looks at you with her mouth slightly agape, astonished by your speech and, you whole-heartedly believe, the truth of the sad state of affairs in this land. She seems to be wanting to speak, but you give her no such chance. Only the facts have been conveyed, so your task is not yet complete.

You must bring enlightment to her, and encourage her to follow the one true path.

Your smile bright like the blazing sun of heaven, the majestic star of the Red Army, you grab her shoulders and stares into her eyes with your powerful gaze, enrapturing her senses with your confident voice and absolute faith. "So comrade I propose solution: Liberate local unfortunates from wealth that chains them so, get materials, fly to Moscow." Your smile grows wider as your imagination begins to run wild at the possibilities. "Commissariat pins medal on me, while you administrate commune as first among equal, as well as recieve steady allowance of finest meat, cheese, alcohol, and chocolate in all of Russia!"

You stand up with your hands still holding her shoulders, never tearing away your eyes from hers, and nods. Releasing her for a moment to reach for the container that just appeared beside you, you hand her your flask of vodka and raises your sidearm up in the air, firing it out the open window.

Stunned by your magnificent speech, the girl doesn't move at all and gives you a faraway look, seemingly in a trend. Her moist lips are moving on their own, repeating silently the marvellous allowance this land will receive when the both of you bring it back into the welcoming folds of mother Russia.

You grab her shoulder once again, the smile growing even wider. "Come! Drink with me! We will sing song of glory of collectivization!" You hold up another flask, grinning as she snaps back into her senses and follows your action. The sound of collision as the both of you clanked for a toast vibrates through your veins, sending a wave of pleasent feelings up your arm. Your task is complete, the Great Architect will be very pleased.

"Wow, that's the most awesome speech I've ever heard!" A voice suddenly exclaims, coming from below. You looked down and finds the girl with the horn accesories and exotic clothings, chains curling around her body and the gourd in her hand. She's looking at you with bright twinkling eyes, an expression of awe painted on her face. "You're awesome! I like you! I'm Suika! What's your name?"

Oh lord...she's absolutely adorable!



[] Tell her your name
[] Invite her to join with the toast
[] Praise the Great Architect
>> No. 16834
[x] Tell her your name
>> No. 16835
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16839
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"

We can re-educate them later. After we get them drunk.

Also Jesus Christ we carry TWO flasks of vodka?
>> No. 16840
Giving alcohol to minors, are we?
>> No. 16841
>>16840

In Russia you practically start drinking from the crib
>> No. 16843
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16848
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16849
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16851
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16853
File 121813556943.jpg - (230.37KB , 505x723 , 1210827633721.jpg ) [iqdb]
16853
>"You're awesome! I like you! I'm Suika! What's your name?"
GREAT SUCCESS
>> No. 16854
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"

In Mother Gensokyo, vodka drinks you
>> No. 16859
[☭] Tell her your name
[☭] Invite her to join with the toast
[☭] Praise the Great Architect
By doing this:
[☭] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[☭] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16869
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16875
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16876
Updates?
>> No. 16877
[x] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[x] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"
>> No. 16893
Was not in the mood for updates before, but is now. Writing.

Oh, and a late welcome back to YAF.
>> No. 16901
[X] Salute seriously. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." Relax, smile. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."
[X] "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!"

====================

This girl with the weird horn headgear, who calls herself Suika and looks at you with expectant eyes, brings up a brotherly instinct you do not realise you have. You want to just hug her right there and then and treat her like your own daughter, like the daughter of the Motherland. It took a lot out of you to restrain that urge, and your pride as a pilot demands a formal answer from you when asked about yourself.

Holstering your sidearm and giving Suika the straightest and most serious salute you've ever done, you declared to the world your existence in this land. "Lt. Aleksandr Vassiljevitj Ivanov, 1st Guards 240 Fighter Division." You say your piece proudly, your soul as a soldier of Mother Russia fuelling the pride in your voice. The girl is taken back by your sudden seriousness, but recovers soon and just grinned at you. You relaxed your posture and smile at the cheerful child. "But to you my little Petrushka I am just comrade Alek."

You thought she will share your smile, but instead she pouts at your words for some reason, and sits her hands at her waist.

"Don't call me little, because I'm not!"

Ah, so that's why.

You chuckle in amusement at her indignation of being called a child, her childish nature only adding to her charm. Nodding while still trying to stifle your mirth, you ruffles her hair and agrees with her argument. The other girl seems to have fall back into her previous trance, and you couldn't help but feel that you've done a very good deed today. It is correct to remind her of the great things brought by Communism, for she looks like she hasn't have the chance to enjoy her life before.

Gesturing to Suika beside you, you hold your vodka up and give the red-white a pat to the shoulder. "Now come drink with us! A toast to alcohol! It oils the very cogwheel of Communist society!" You exclaimed with a cheer, which is followed by two more, one from each of the girls. The three of you hold up your respective container for a toast, and you finish your vodka in one go. Celebration continues for some time longer, until the abundance amount of alcohol each of you consumed forced it to reach the end. The girl in red and white, who introduced herself as Reimu Hakurei, departs from the room with slightly wobbling footsteps, saying that she'll sort out the whole situation with you tomorrow. Suika herself is just sitting in a corner nearby, hugging her gourd, which you discover that it mysteriously never runs out of alcohol, in front of her and dreaming away blissfully.

You stumble for a bit in the room, until you've come across a spare blanket from searching one of the sliding door-thing Reimu had informed you about. Taking the blanket in one hand and propping yourself up by the walls with the other, you place it on top of Suika, tucking her in after a quick struggle with your unresponsive hands. You then make your way towards the futon, another thing the 'Miko' had told you about, and plops down onto the soft material. Sleepiness is growing quickly, and you feel you should just go to sleep now.



[] Sleep (Dreamless)
[] Sleep (Dream)
[] Stay awake, try to think about the day with your clouded mind.

If chooses 'Sleep (Dream)' select one of the following:
[] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach
[] Dream of the moon, and souls of human beings
[] Dream of the land, and those who dwell upon this place

====================

Right, off to sleep. Free day tomorrow, so more updates than usual.
>> No. 16902
[x] Sleep (Dream)
[x] Dream of the land, and those who dwell upon this place

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE SIGNIFICANCE BEHIND THESE ARE
>> No. 16903
[X] Sleep (Dreamless)
Alek just got a serious wound. He need a rest. And dreamless sleep is the best form of rest.
>> No. 16904
[x] Sleep (Dream)
[x] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach

More clue to her identity.
>> No. 16906
[X] Sleep (Dream)
[X] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach.

Sacchin! I dream of you! Partners forever!
>> No. 16907
[X] Sleep (Dream)
[X] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach.
>> No. 16909
[] Sleep (Dreamless)
>> No. 16911
[X] Sleep (Dream)
[X] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach

Sacchin! We will not abandon you!
>> No. 16912
[x] Sleep (Dreamless)
Who is this Sacchin?
>> No. 16916
Something I noticed:

If Suika is already in the shrine with Reimu (IAMP), then this guy has been sent about 60 years into the future. I wonder what Alek's reaction would be once he finds a history textbook in Kourindou or the SDM.
>> No. 16918
>>I wonder what Alek's reaction would be once he finds a history textbook in Kourindou or the SDM.

He'll have a bad case of the anti-lulz, inducing lulz in the readers.
>> No. 16919
[X] Sleep (Dream)
[X] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach
>> No. 16922
You know, retrospectively, the only thing about being a Russian pilot that saddens me is that we'll never have occasion to fly out of a deadly and dramatic scrape, and then sing Coming in on a Wing and a Prayer.

Well, you can't have everything.
>> No. 16923
[x] Sleep (Dream)
[x] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach

Isn't it sad Sacchin? ;_;
>> No. 16936
[] Sleep (Dream)
[] Dream of the moon, and souls of human beings

Gee I sure wonder what this could mean
>> No. 16937
>>16918
Or maybe he'll be ballsy enough to start a new Revolution.
>> No. 16939
Okay, so maybe it turns out to be a lie about updating the whole day. Absorption in gaem for writefags derailed my every effort to start writing, so now that I've had a brief break from the game (which you just lose) I'll start working on the update before I fall victim to addiction again.

tl;dr. Writan.
>> No. 16940
[x] Sleep (Dreamless)
We've already had enough CYOA's that use dream sequences as crutches for the talentless writers.
>> No. 16941
>>16916
You can expect mayhem and maybe RAGE or DESPAIR when you get to it.

>>16940
But I'm talentless, what's your point?

Anyway, the choices are too obvious aren't they? I'll be sure to make them more obscured next time, this is suppose to be Normal difficulty afterall.

[X] Sleep (Dream)
[X] Dream of the injured girl, the one you failed to reach

====================

You're back into that pitch black place again, without light, without time. Only you, and another, existed in this lonely plain.

The other...the girl...what happened to her? You couldn't see her now, but you can feel her presence nearby. You tries to call out to her, like you did the last time you were here. Yet nothing changes, and you're still alone, searching for the girl who is nearby, but so faraway, always just outside your grasp.

" "

Same as before, you try again. Same as before, nothing happens. The world refuses to change, but so do you refuse to back down. You've lost count of how many times you've repeated your gesture of calling her name, and receiving nothing in return. But it doesn't matter to you, for you know that eventually, your will shall triumph against this stubborn resistance.

Time never flows, never existed. The world refuses to change, but ultimately breaks. Your victory arrive in the form of silent footsteps, echoing soundlessly in this boundless boundary. Her silhouette fades into existence from the eternal black, same as before, broken and dishevelled. Her arm is still broken, the red liquid still flowing. Yet you find yourself rejoicing. Not at her pitiful state, but at the discovery of company, and at the close proximity the two of you shared. Just seeing her standing in front of you brings peace to your soul, brushing away the loneliness that have chilled your mind and body. This is the first time you see her clearly, her face smooth and lightly coloured. Her nose is petite, and her lips a healthy pink. Her long, chestnut brown hair is tied into two ponytails, one on each side of her head, and slightly uncombed.

And her eyes, a regal crimson, shows only hollowness, and a lack of life.

You're certain that you've never met her before until coming to this plain of nothingness, but still she seems familiar, and feels like as if the two of you had gone through many obstacles together.

" "

You reach out to her again, like last time, extending your hand towards her.

And she didn't respond, still deaf to your voice, like last time.

" "

Again you say her name, walking forward and reaching for her broken arm, yet she doesn't move, and your hand never made contact with hers. Instead, it just passed right through her, as if she isn't there. But you know she is there, and it is your fault for things to become like this.

The world begins to dissipate again, and you stare at her forlornly. The two of you fades away, but you know you made some progress.

For before you're gone, you heard her voice, a very soothing voice.

"Do you...believe?"

====================

The merry chirping of free flying birds accompanies a much less welcoming hangover as you return to consciousness. The events of the night before is becoming a little blurry, a bit surreal.

You paid it no mind, your hangover is persistent.

"Oh hey! You're awake! You slept even longer than I did! Unreal!"

The voice of one Suika girl pierce into your still inebriated skull like an artillery barrage exploding right next to your ears. You almost collapse onto the ground, but the moment passed soon, and you remove your hand from your ears while pushing yourself weakly off the wall. You give Suika a pained smile, muttering a soft 'Good morning' before continuing on your way to your destination, the bathroom.

Or the closest thing that looks like one, because you have no idea where the bathroom is.

Absentmindedly you wondered why Suika isn't having a hangover like you. All three of you have been drinking like there's no tomorrow, so she should be in a worse state than you're since she's a child. Then you decides that you're in no mood to discover the mysteries you've been going through for the past two day just yet, and continues to trudge along the seemingly unending hallways.

Where the hell is the bathroom anyway?!

It is then that you come across another doorway. It is different from the ones you've come across during the agonising trek, with some cloths hanging loosely near the top. Steam is slowly drifting out of the place, and your brain registers the sound of water coming from inside. This must be the bathroom. Like so many things lately, it's totally foreign to you, but you're already getting used to seeing strange stuffs. You pushed the pinkish coloured cloth away from you and entered what looks like a changing room of sort after a bit of corridor-weaving. Some towels are stacked neatly at a corner, with empty baskets lying next to them. A larger basket is also present, sitting on the other side of the room, with some clothes stacking haphazardly on top of each other. Must be the dirty clothing.

Figuring that the smaller baskets are for sundries and such, you grab only the towel and leave the baskets alone. In your still rather adled state, you fumbles out of your clothes, threw them into the larger basket and walked to a double sliding door where the steam is coming from. Pulling the slides apart, you're greeted by a large cloud of white, moist steam. Only after weaving through the white screen do you realise the interesting 'bath' of this place. It's a gigantic crater filled with steaming hot water, with more flowing out of cracks on some rock formations on the other side of the pool. Most fascinating.

You tests the water temperature before going in, and sighs pleasantly as your body submerges into the hotspring. You just sit there enjoying the heavenly sensation, unaware of how long time had passed. Only when a voice speaks behind you do you snap back into reality, and you realise belatedly that your hangover is gone.

"Oho, having a nice time are you?" The voice, definitely that of a female, says with a hint of mischievousness mixing within. You start to turn around to get a better look at the intruder, but is stopped before you even see anything by a pair of soft hands. One of the hands playfully ruffles your hair as the owner of the voice speaks again. "Nah ah~, bad idea, you wouldn't want to risk an accident now would you?"

Then you feel something resting near your head, just out of your sight.

"Or would you, hmm?" The female adds slyly, one hand playfully drawing circles on the exposed part of your chest, slowly moving down each time a loop is completed.

Now wait a fucking minute! You have a say in this even if it's enjoyable!

Your soul of a prideful man flaring, you...



[] Just relax and enjoy it
[] Stops her and turn around for a frontal confrontation
[] Stops her and swim away to the other side, then get out without looking back
[] (Write-in Choice)
>> No. 16942
[x] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.

Don't stop her, but turn around for clearer picture of her identity. It's always good to know whom you're having sex with.

Okay, not exactly sex, but eh.
>> No. 16943
>>16940
0/10

It was obvious enough when that applied to HY that this was trolling.
>> No. 16947
[x] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16950
[x] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
[x] Get a good look.

Yukari it has to be.
>> No. 16952
[X] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.

Mima? Is there can be Mima route? With lots of pranks, merrymaking, and sex?
>> No. 16958
[X] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16959
[x] "Although the Great Plan makes property shared, the same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."
[x] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16963
[x] "Although the Great Plan makes property shared, the same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."
[x] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16964
[x] "Although the Great Plan makes property shared, the same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."
[x] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16965
[☭] "Although the Great Plan makes property shared, the same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."
[☭] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16966
[X] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.

I wonder what would happen if Aleksandr met Yuugi, seeing as how she's got that yellow star on a red horn and all.
>> No. 16967
[☭] "Although the Great Plan makes property shared, the same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."
[☭] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16968
>>16966
>I wonder what would happen if Aleksandr met Yuugi, seeing as how she's got that yellow star on a red horn and all.

Or China for that matter...
>> No. 16971
he's gonna yell "Komrades!" and hug her, >>16968.
>> No. 16979
[X] "Although the Great Plan makes property shared, the same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."
[X] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.
>> No. 16981
Delays, delays, delays. Lazy writefag is a lazy writefag, I just keeps on pushing it away and play ma gaems~

But then server's down, and now I can focus...

Whatever, writing.
>> No. 16983
[X] "Although the Great Plan makes property shared, the same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."
[X] Turn around for a frontal confrontation.

====================

"Although the Great Plan makes property shared," you turn around and stare at your stranger slash molester with determined eyes, not showing any signs of acknowledgement even as she removes her hand from you and moves back. Naturally you're a bit disappointed at the outcome, but overall nothing is lost, and you've protected your soldier's pride by confronting her. "The same would not be said for our bodies, comrade."

The woman, who's wearing a set of weird blue dress and pointy hat with her curiously green hair flowing down her back, looks at you with an expression midway between amusement and impressed, but soon it changes to a more devious smile and she begins to chuckle to herself. The steam and water are starting to annoy you, what with them obscuring your view and dampening the sound. You're sure that if she goes any further back you'll not be able to see her at all.

And then she disappears.

Silently, motionlessly, she disappeared completely from your sight. You don't even recall her moving an inch, and she's just gone, vanishing into thin air.

Totally unexpected, you snap your head from side to side, scanning for anything that moves. Your body tries to follow your movements, but being waist deep in water is hindering your efforts to turn around more quickly. Still, you could see nothing, as if the woman never even existed, as if you're just hallucinating a few moments ago. Standing in the middle of the hotspring, you let your head tip slightly to aside in a gesture of confusion as you ponder on whether or not you're going crazy.

"You're quite an interesting person, you know?"

Whipping your upper body around, you find your face less than ten centimetres from hers. She's staring straight into your eyes, hers giving off a mischievous glint as you stare back. You only then noticed that her eyes are the same shade of deep green as her hair, and couldn't help but think that it suits her, even if the two of you aren't even acquaintances.

"Firstly dropping down from the sky in some metal thing, then proceeding to ruin the shrine's backyard and almost crashing into the shrine itself."

She starts to move even closer, her devious smile growing. You just harden your gaze and stay still, listening to what she's saying.

"It's amazing enough that you're still alive afterwards, what with the blood loss and concussion."

Wait, concussion? You don't remember anything about a concussion, and you certainly don't feel like you've just hit your head hard recently.

"What do you mean concussion? I don't remember hitting my head on anything, nor do I feel like I've been through one recently." You asks, interrupting her monologue. She raises her eyebrows for a few seconds, but then resumes without even answering your question.

"And I would've thought that Reimu will beat you down to a mess after you wake, but then you pulled that crazy speech thing, and after that get all three of you drunk."

Pausing, she smoothly moves to your side, still looking at you with the same smile. You feel that something's amiss, and belatedly realise that you don't even hear the water ripple when she moves.

"Normally I'd be offended when someone's drinking and didn't invite me to the party," she pokes you at your side as she says that, while also moving closer to your back, her body pressing slightly against yours. "But since you don't know who I am, I'll let this slide this time."

The pressure lifts off suddenly, and you find her voice much farther away then normal. "So next time, remember to call me~" You turn around to clear up the question on the sudden distance with the voice, only to find that you can't see her anywhere at all. "It's not fair if I'm the only one left out of the ring, so make sure you remember if you don't want any surprises~"

Then her voice disappears as well, and you find yourself alone in the hotspring again.

What the...you're not really going insane are you?

"You didn't even tell me who you are..."

...

Ah well, it's not like you can do anything about it now. Right now you should focus on things you can actually do something about.

Like deciding if you should stay in the bath or not, for instance.



[] Get out
[] Stay
>> No. 16984
[x] Stay
>> No. 16985
Oh yeah, one last thing before I blow the lights and pass out, things could've gone much more interestingly if you guys stopped her instead of letting her stop herself.

Let's just say that she likes to go against others' wishes, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 16989
[x] Stay

Baba Yaga won't bother us again.
>> No. 16990
[x] Stay
>> No. 16991
[] Get out
>> No. 16992
File 121840160820.jpg - (139.72KB , 1796x1729 , 1213655754948.jpg ) [iqdb]
16992
>>16985
Rape?
>> No. 16996
[x] Stay

Wait for others to enjoy glorious bond of communal bathing.
>> No. 16998
[X] GTFO
Suika is waiting.
>> No. 17004
[X] Stay
Relaxan tiems.
>> No. 17011
Updates?
>> No. 17015
new thread. this one is in autosage.
>> No. 17028
Writing now, next post on new thread.